The Akashiya Massacre by Archne_Lover
Summary:

(Commission) (Rosario Vampire) After being rudely awoken by a stranded school bus, Kokoa and her Mistress, Moka decide to have a little fun with the pests and shrink them down to a more appropriate size and take care of them, one bug at a time.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Futanari, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Archne Commissions
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 10347 Read: 3622 Published: August 23 2023 Updated: August 23 2023

1. An Unwanted Wake-Up Call by Archne_Lover

2. Drinks and Tricks by Archne_Lover

3. A Human Infestation by Archne_Lover

An Unwanted Wake-Up Call by Archne_Lover

Title: The Akashiya Massacre: Part 1
Commissioned by: Balthasar00
Categories: Rosario Vampire
Characters: (Inner) Moka Akashiya, Kokoa Shuzen, OFC(s), OMC(s)
Tags: Femdom, FF/Multi, Inflation, Vampire Girls, Incest, Shrinking, Shrinking out of Clothes, Crush, Clean Feet, Smelly Feet, Sadism, Futanari, NonCon, Vore, Gore, Blood, Snuff, Very Dark
Alternate Title(s): Giantess and a Vampire
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Started: 21/06/2023
Finished: 10/07/2023
Patreon: 12/07/2023
Public: 12/08/2023

 

Chapter 1

 

An Unwanted Wake-Up Call

 

“Ah!”Uff-Aah!” Kokoa cried out in a startled yelp, pain radiating from her nose as she began to fall and struck the blood-coloured carpet.

 

The familiar ticklingwet warmth of blood trickling out of her nostril, making a tiny pool above her lip, steadily drew the young redheaded vampire from her stunned pain. Her swampyHer mossy green eyes shifted to stare at the beautiful pale sole, decorated by divine crevices as her Mistress’s toes mistress’s curled in her sleep.toes as she slept. The hem of Kokoa’s crimson nighty twitched as a little bulge began to press against the silky fabric. Her big sister had kicked her out of bed in her sleep, Moka didn’t even know she’d done it. Kokoa’s bulge twitched again, the hot, meaty cock beneath the silky fabric slapping the inside of her thigh as it tried to lift higher.

 

She let her tongue slide out and run over her top lip, capturing the bloody puddle, her spicy, tangy flavour exploded over her tongue. It wasn’t as good as human blood, but there was no denying that she was delicious – in more ways than one.
‘Maybe I can procure some succubae blood for big sis for her birthday,’ she mused to herself, just the thought of the aphrodisiac effects of the yokai blood making her start salivatingto drool, or was that the taste of her own blood?

 

“Mmmnnn,” Moka groaned in her sleep, the mewling sound making the bulge between Kokoa’s thighs twitch, her elder sister and mistress turned in her sleep, inadvertently tugging the leash connected to Kokoa’s collar, tugging her forward. The unconscious display of power and control further enticing Kokoa and making her cock twitch.

 

Maybe she should wake her sister with a couple licks to her sensitive sole. She might even get the elder vampire to squirt.

 

BANG

 

Moka’s foot slid furthershot fully out from the bottom ofunder the maroon duvet, her body going unnaturally stiff beneath the thick fabric as she was forcibly awoken by a loud sound outside.

 

‘So much for that idea,’ Kokoa sat up and pushed herself back to her feet, her socked feet padding softly against the carpet as she stumbled forward.

 

“Ugh, what was that?” Moka growled, Kokoa felt her knees tremble and her semi-erect member shiver at the animalistic tone of her big sister, Moka tugged her leash, jerking her closer to the bed, “go and check slave,” she spat.

 

“Yes Mistress,” Kokoa squeaked, cheeks burning with arousal, her big sister always woke up grumpy, it was why the morning sex was so good. Just the thought of Moka holding her down and taking her holes one by one, biting and bruising her flesh…the hem of Kokoa’s scarlet nightie lifted, sliding back over the length of her shaft as her cock rose to attention and bobbed with eagerness.

 

Kokoa parted the thick maroon drapes and immediately felt a burning pain in her eyes as sunlight streamed into the room and forced her sensitive eyes to adapt to the summer weather. She had not expected it to still be daytime, normally they would sleep through to the evening just as it was starting to darken outside. There would be fewer humans and things would be more peaceful, more…romantic.

 

Past the expansive mansion grounds decorated with greying, once-white, statues of the enemies her big sister and mistress had defeated in one way or another, overgrown grass and vines reaching up to try to reclaim the plot of land. Through the stone archway hosting the black iron gates.

 

On the country road was a horrendous eye sore in the wayform of a bright yellow school bus with huge puffsclouds of smoke billowing out of the open engine, and milling. Milling out of the vehicle in single file was a small battalion of preteen human children, each wearing matching little blazers, white button up shirts and either black pants or skirts with dark stockings.

 

“Ugh, it’s not even midday,” Moka snarked, glaring at the grandfather clock, barely illuminated by the light filtering through the gap in the curtains and sneaking around her pet. The small hand was nearing eleven. She’d only been asleep for two hours! Somebody was going to pay. “What is going on out there?” Moka asked, slowly, deliberately forming every syllable with a dangerous calm.

 

Kokoa shivered, randy goose pimples fluttered up her back, and her hard cock slapped against the window ledge. She knew what that tone meant. Punishment time. Ooh, maybe dungeon time too! Kokoa began to salivate as she imagined her sister placing her on the rack, or the Chevalet and going back to bed, leaving her to suffer until nightfall, or maybe the paddles – oh Kami perhaps even the whips.

 

“Kokoa!” Moka suddenly shouted, tearing her half-sister back to reality and causing her to flinch.

 

“I-It’s humans Mistress,” Kokoa said, filling the word ‘humans’ with as much disdain as she could muster in her current predicament – her cock again slapping the window ledge, thoughts of the Dungeon Room still very raw in her mind. “It looks like a school bus has broken down, shall we watch them suffer in the sun or just ignore them, Mistress?”

 

Kokoa turned to face her big sister. Moka was glaring at the silk blood-coloured duvet – the material reflecting splashes of light as though it were woven from a pool of blood – as she mulled over the information of their current predicament. Since her heart had been crushed by that bastard Tsukune, Lady Akashiya, Moka, had grown to hate the entire race of fleshy maggots. She even hated that weak, pink-haired, fake Moka that dominated her school years. Kokoa honestly wasn’t sure what her sister would do now that humans had dared to disturb her sleep.

 

“Bring me my robe pet.”

 

Kokoa blinked. Her mistress actually sounded happy? What was going on?

 

The younger vampire-girl hesitated a moment before going to the dark mahogany wardrobe and fishing out an extravagant, near-platinum, silver silk robe – it was bordered by a horde of tiny white bats that collected into bunches around the cuffs – and returned it to her sister as she slid out from beneath the dark, extravagant sheets. Kokoa swallowed when she saw the tip of Moka’s cock peaking out from beneath the hem of her nightie, the fabric having ridden up when she moved to the side of the bed.

 

Kokoa helped her mistress into the robe, kneeling to tie the sash into a knot only for Moka to wave her off and do it herself – allowing Kokoa to steal an extra second to admire her big sister’s cock before the robe hid it from view, Moka reached for her bosom and Kokoa felt her cock throb, but instead of grabbing and squeezing her petite breasts, Moka proceeded to unlatch the leash from the pink collar around Kokoa’s neck.

 

“Now, Kokoa-“ Moka began, her little sister’s head snapping up at the use of her name, it was never good when Moka called her by her name, it meant something, was going to happen or she was very annoyed.
“I want you to go and invite those, humans, into my lovely home for drinks and inform them I have contacted a mechanic to come and service their…vehicle.”

 

Kokoa’s mouth dropped open in shock. Was her mistress serious?

 

“Now.”

 

Kokoa leapt to her feet and began to hurriedly make her way out of the room.

 

“And fix your attire pet, it wouldn’t do to scare the younglings with your cock…at least not yet,” Moka said, her voice drifting into a near-silent whisper at her final four words.

 

Kokoa looked down and nipped her lips into a tight line. She crossed over to a dark mahogany dresser and pulled, pulling open one of the lower drawers and fished out a pair of underwear, an appropriate length skirt – rather than the ones that hardly reached her thighs she would normally wear for her sister – and a white shirt – she wasn’t going to change into a fresh pair of socks just for humans, it was a small thing but at least it was something. She hurriedly put the clothes on and left the room to go invite the humans to enter her Mistress’s lovely home.

 

Drinks and Tricks by Archne_Lover

Chapter 2

 

Drinks and Tricks

 

Kokoa gritted her teeth as she stepped out into the burning summer sun. It was a stupid human myth that vampires would combust and turn to ash at just the flicker of sunlight, but still, with their heightened eyesight, a day like today were definitely uncomfortable.

 

And the heat didn’t help.

 

Kokoa could already feel the slight dizziness as her thirst began to grow, weather like this always worsened the anaemic symptoms that surfaced whenever a vampire didn’t feed.

 

The long grass tickled her legs as she began to cross the garden – her well-worn flats slapping against the concrete path – their cooling touch like drops of water in a desert, nice but inefficient to combat the heat. She could smell the vile stench of burning fuel and oil before she even reached the stone archway. Kokoa didn’t hesitate to cross the threshold and leave her Mistress’s garden, some of the children had already noticed her presence, mainly the boys, and they were openly staring at her ethereal beauty. They wish they could be good enough to worship such perfection, if they saw Moka they’d probably drop dead from blood loss. That thought made Kokoa smile.

 

As she got closer more heads began to turn in her direction. The two teachers, chaperones or whatever they were finally noticed her, one man attired a standard dark suit wearing glasses and a woman wearing a short blue skirt, navy blue stockings and a dark blue blouse. They did look pretty yummy, maybe her big sister would allow her to have a taste. The pungent stench of the fuel and hot oil gradually began to be penetrated by the combined scent of the humans, their individual salty sweaty scents mixing with the sweetness of the blood pumping beneath their flesh.

 

It made Kokoa’s mouth water – she could even smell the building arousal from the male teacher and some of the boys that were a little further along in starting puberty.

 

Soon even the man hunched over the open hood of the bus – who Kokoa assumed to be the driver – looked over and saw her and stopped what he was doing to stare, he was sweaty and covered in dust and oil. She’d never thought she’d meet a human she didn’t want to drain dry, but this one was…off-putting to say the least.

 

Kokoa made a show of clearing her throat to ensure all eyes were on her and help make sure no one was staring off into space when she was talking. It was bad enough just talking to humans. To be ignored by humans and have to repeat herself would be far too much.

 

“My Mis- Lady,” Kokoa corrected herself, it wouldn’t do to have humans asking personal questions, “has asked me to invite you all in for a sit-down and refreshing beverage until the mechanic gets here,” she said, taking a moment to admire her manicured nails.

 

“Mechanic?” the human woman asked, of course, it would be the female who wouldn’t be totally mesmerized by her supernatural beauty.

 

“Yes,” Kokoa said, her eyebrow twitching in irritation, “My Lady saw that you were in distress and has contacted a local mechanic.”

 

“That was nice of you, thank you,” the human man said, interjecting himself into the conversation, and going by the look on the woman’s face, it wasn’t a welcome intrusion.

 

‘Just what I need, human drama.’

 

“You can thank Mi- my Lady over drinks,” Kokoa said, catching herself again.

 

“Thank you, but I’m afraid we can’t go inside your-“ the woman began.

 

“I’m sure it’ll be fine Miss Oka,” the man interrupted.

 

“It’s against policy to-“ the dubbed Miss Oka, began.

 

“We don’t want the kids to get sunburned and dehydrated, I’m sure we’ll be okay making this one exception,” the man interrupted again, Kokoa’s eyebrow began to twitch more frequently.

 

“We can’t just-“ Miss Oka started again.

 

Kokoa cleared her throat.

 

“The Lady insisted that you come inside, she said it would be a couple hours before the mechanic could get up here and she would hate for the children to get sunstroke and dehydrated waiting out here,” Kokoa said, reeling the lie off with a silver tongue that would impress a Devil with its elegance.

 

“But-“ Miss Oka tried again.

 

“And we have a phone that my Lady would be happy to let you use,” Kokoa pushed, anger beginning to bubble in her chest, applying pressure around her heart. Her fangs were starting to vibrate. She wanted to tear this woman's throat out.

 

“It’s just-“

 

Again Miss Oka was interrupted though this time by one of her students walking up behind her and tugging on the bottom of her blouse – inadvertently causing her cleavage to expand – the teacher looked down at the child.

 

“Miss Oka I’m thirsty.”

 

The human woman bit her bottom lip and looked over the rest of the children, her expression twisting with an unsure expression.

 

‘Come on already, I’ve had enough of being out here!’

 

Miss Oka’s shoulders dropped and an aura of defeat curled around her body.

 

“Okay…thank you err Miss?” Miss Oka began, turning back to face Kokoa and only pausing when she realized she didn’t know her name.

 

Kokoa nipped her tongue between her fangs and teeth, the slight stinging pain helping to calm her bubbling anger. She was already long past simmering. If Moka hadn’t given her a direct order, these humans would be much more entertaining, with the agonized screams and fountains of blood.

 

“Shuzen. Miss Shuzen.” There was no way in hell was she giving some grubby human her name, the bitch should be kissing her feet and begging for her miserable life.

 

“Miss Shuzen-“ Miss Oka continued, “We’d be happy to accept your offer, thank you for your generous offer and help,” she went into a low bow afterwards.

 

‘At least it has some manners.’

 

Kokoa gave her a nod and turned to face back towards her big sister’s mansion, her skirt fluttering up in the wind and inadvertently giving the humans a quick view of her strawberry pink panties.

 

“Follow me,” Kokoa instructed – not even realizing her brief exposure.

 

“Okay, everyone single file, this nice lady has invited us all to come inside and have a drink while we wait for someone to come and fix the bus,” Miss Oka called over the collective of students, they quickly arranged themselves into a line, and she turned to address her colleague, “sir would you mind following up the rear to make sure we have no wonderers?”

 

“Of course Miss Oka,” he returned with a nod.

 

Miss Oka then proceeded to lead the way after the petite redhead – who’d already reached the archway again and was entering the large garden that Miss Oka could only describe as gothic.

 

When she crossed the threshold, it felt like she was walking onto the grounds belonging to some old, haunted house. Her heart was already started to hasten its beat. She swallowed and forced herself to continue, and resolved herself to just be more alert than she normally would be. If the children saw she was worried – or afraid rather – it would not be good, they’d immediately become uneasy and start panicking.

 

Kokoa stopped when she reached the door atop the two stone steps leading to the stone-sheltered area. She glanced back over the shoulder, the humans were slowly mulling into and through her Mistress’s garden in a tight single file line – like ants. Kokoa sniffed and pressed the toe of one shoed foot against the heel of the other, leisurely taking off her flats as she waited for the bugs to catch up. The cold stone felt nice under her socked feet – heat billowed off her feet, free of the snug confines and the disorientating dizzying sensations beginning to cloud Kokoa’s mind began to lessen, she couldn’t wait to be back inside.

 

When the female teacher was nearing the steps leading to the door, Kokoa let out the irritated sigh that had been building up inside her and pulled the door open – the cool air escaping from within was like stepping through an icy waterfall to the young vampire, she stepped inside. That was sooo much better. Now she just needed a drink…and a wash – Kokoa felt her toes curl as she became consciously aware of the sweat and grime coating her body from her short excursion. Stupid humans.

 

The female teacher stopped at the door, pulling the door fully open and start to squint as she peered into the gloomy, rich interior of the archaic mansion. Kokoa turned to stare at the woman, raising a challenging eyebrow.

 

Miss Oka swallowed. The hairs on the back of her neck were standing on their ends. Things really didn’t feel right and every instinct in her body was screaming at her that this was wrong. This was dangerous. She should run.

 

“Everything alright Miss Oka?” her colleague called from the back of the line when he realized the line had totally stopped in its progress behind her.

 

She opened her mouth to say something, but the words just wouldn’t form.

 

“Welcome to my humble abode,” Miss Oka flinched as the overly sweet voice sounded from the darker end of the entering corridor, when she squinted, she could just make out the silhouette of a woman walking closer.

 

Moka stepped into the light. She was wearing her extravagant silver, bat-decorated robe, and was holding a silver platter with a crystal jug filled with a clear red liquid and a small tower of plastic cups.

 

Miss Oka swallowed, her thirst slamming back to the forefront of her mind. She looked back at her students; they were all just staring at her. Her heart was going a mile a minute. Surely, she was just being silly. It was just a creepy house. Surely these women just wanted to help them, right? She struggled to convince herself.

 

Eeeereeek

 

Miss Oka flinched, her head whipping around to face the sudden sound, the woman wearing a robe had just pushed a door open.

 

“This is the parlour, why don’t you all come in and have a drink?” the woman entered the room before Miss Oka could say anything and Miss Shuzen followed after her.

 

‘You’re just beenbeing paranoid,’ swallowing dryly one more time, Miss Oka stepped over the threshold and with shaky footsteps, led her students into the parlour.

 

The room was dimly lit, a black iron chandelier hung from the ceiling, holding several lit candles. Blood red carpet coated the floor of the large room, and there were two long, maroon leather sofas with a matching armchair surrounding a long, dark mahogany coffee table in a ‘U’ shape, with smaller Victorian-style darkly coloured coffee tables between each sofa and the armchair, withand identical tables on the opposing side of the sofas. Against the left wall was a large Victorian bookcase filled with aged books neatly arranged, and at the back of a room was a very big ornate fireplace so dark it appeared to be carved from obsidian.

 

Miss Oka stood to the side as her students funnelled into the room, their little oohsoohs’ and awesawws’ didn’t help to put her at ease despite the cuteness. The silver-haired woman leaned over the dark coffee table, candlelight bouncing off her fair locks as they cascaded forward, obscuring her pale face and emphasising her impressive bust as they parted around her cleavage. Miss Oka could just make out the woman’s small smile through the shimmering curtain.

 

The last child funnelled into the room the remaining two adults entered the room, Miss Oka attempted to deliberately let the door stay open but before she could even move back towards the doorway the aloof Miss Shuzen stepped forward and guided the dark oak door to silent close. The younger woman noticed Miss Oka’s gaze and the teacher was rewarded by a disapproving sneer.

 

‘If we’re so unwelcome why insist that we-‘

 

“Now please, help yourselves to some juice, you must all be parched after being stuck out in that heat,” the white-robe-clad woman said before starting to pour the ruby liquid into the small plastic cups, the children mulled around the table and waited patiently for their individual cup.

 

The feeling of unease still wouldn’t leave Miss Oka. Every hair stood on end and she could feel a tension building up her spine. Even the beat of her heart was faster than normal.

 

“Miss Oka,” said a small voice and the teacher nearly leapt out of her skin, she looked down and saw one of her students, Kimi, the coal-haired girl had two cups in her hands, one stretched out for her while she held the half-empty one close to her body. “I got you some juice,” she said shyly, cheeks tinging a light shade of pink.

 

Miss Oka forced a smile and took the small cup gingerly.

 

“Thank you, Kimi, that was very nice of you.

 

The little girl’s face brightened – and the pink of her cheeks deepened – the sight was heartwarming, but still, the incessantly growing fires of fear inside her refused to dampen. Acting on autopilot Miss Oka brought the cup to her lips and let the cool, refreshing liquid pour into her mouth, the very touch of the droplets returning moisture to her chapped lips. It was very sweet, but not unpleasantly so.

 

“Pet,” the white woman began, drawing all eyes to her, she seemed to be speaking to Miss Shuzen, “lock the door,” her sickly-sweet tone was like a death knell to Miss Oka, an icy, clammy wave washed over her body. She swallowed.

 

Click

 

Miss Oka span on her heel, nearly losing her balance in her haste. She watched as Miss Shuzen pulled a key from a lock that she hadn’t noticed before and pulled at the neckline of her white shirt and dropped the bronzed key into the dark depths of her cleavage.

 

‘Oh no-‘

 

“The potion shouldn’t take long now, soon these, humans, will be at a more…appropriate size,” the woman in white said.

 

Miss Oka really didn’t like how that sounded.

A Human Infestation by Archne_Lover

Chapter 3

 

A Human Infestation

 

Kokoa’s delicate scarlet eyebrows knitted together in a minor expression of confusion as she let the small key fall into the dark, warm confines of her thin white shirt. The metal was cold against her breast, and her shirt snapped back into place, stopping the small object’s descent just shy of her areola – it made a clear outline over her breast.

 

“The potion shouldn’t take long now, soon these, humans, will be at a more…appropriate size,” her mistress said.

 

Kokoa’s eyes shifted to the now near-empty crystal jug of ruby juice.

 

‘Potion? Ooh this should be fun,’ Kokoa thought to herself, images of the numerous potions the little witch, Miss Sendo, had gifted her mistress over the years, there were so many, which one would her big sister have selected to deal with their guests?

 

The human woman was looking from her to Moka. Perhaps the swine did have some brains after all. Kokoa swallowed the pooling saliva in her mouth, the metallic scent of human fear steadily beginning to fill the air. It was making her hungry. Kokoa could already feel a fang pressing into the corner of her bottom lip.

 

“I’m not sure I take your meaning Miss?” one of the male humans said, the nicer dressed one that lacked the thick musk of oil.

 

Her mistress didn’t answer. Not that she needed to. At least not verbally. In the span of time in which Kokoa didn’t even have time to blink, Moka’s perfect leg struck outward, rising vertically, her divine pointed toes catching the shirt of one of the female children. The dark-haired girl’s mouth opened to scream as she was lifted into the air and shot back with the force that would shatter a cannonball as her pitiful body finally registered the strike.

 

The flying child struck the man’s gut and together they continued the child’s trajectory.

 

Bang

 

The reinforced wall caved in, cratering around the duo but not quite giving way. A sweet, coppery aroma began to waft into the air as a thick, red, syrupy liquid drooled from their mouths and the new orifices carved by jagged pieces of bone tore their way out of the fragile bodies.

 

Kokoa was really getting hungry now.

 

The air was suddenly rich with the exotic cacophony of over two dozen scents of fear mingling together, swiftly followed by the screams of terror and heavy footsteps as the children began running in random directions, some running to the locked windows hidden behind thick drapes, others to the cupboard door and one or two that headed in Kokoa’s direction only to abruptly run to the human female for protection. Ha, as if a pathetic human like her could protect them from two S-Class monsters, especially one as powerful as her mistress.

 

That’s when she noticed it. Kokoa’s dark emerald eyes widened as a sadistic flame kindled within. The humans were starting to look smaller. Right before her eyes, the children were rapidly losing inches of their height and width, dwindling as they cried, screamed and ran about the place. They probably didn’t even realize yet that they were getting smaller – though they would soon if their clothes continued to swell around them, one even fell flat on her face as she was tripped by her own now oversized shoes. Kokoa looked towards the woman, she was staring at the crater in the wall – still holding the little girl and one of the male adults.

 

“Ugh,” Kokoa grunted, her eyes turning down, the woman had charged her and was reaching for her breast, trying to grab the small key inside her shirt. The little teacher’s shrinking feet slammed against the floor as she ran, beginning to stumble and grow awkward as her professional clothing began to slowly consume her body.

 

Kokoa’s lips lifted into a sadistic grin, the teacher had already lost more than half her height and was barely eye level with her crotch – which was starting to bulge again – the potion was really starting to work now. The little girl’s terrified heart pounded in horror, lacing every inch of her body with the potion while accelerating its effects. At this rate, the human would be smaller than a cockroach or maybe even an ant in a couple minutes.

 

More appropriate size

 

Her mistress’s words echoed in her mind and Kokoa found herself imagining the human vermin shrinking to nothing, or perhaps to the bacterial size that suited them. It would be the only time Kokoa would cum from scrubbing the floor. She swallowed the pooling saliva in her mouth.

 

The teacher’s head was nearing the trim of her knee-length skirt. Her cock was starting to push at her panties now, the light pressure like a lover’s teasing touch as she enjoyed the show. The teacher started to jump in place – the now large and very baggy clothes weighing her down – stretching her arm up and under Kokoa’s shirt, a mocking chortle burst from her lips. Even if the little cunt did get the key she wouldn’t be able to reach the handle of the door, even now the dwindling teacher’s fingers barely managed to stroke her flat stomach.

 

The panicked footsteps were getting fainter, Kokoa glanced up and felt another pleasurable throb as her cock managed to slide itself up, pushing part of its compressed size out of her waistband while the tip remained imprisoned.

 

Splodge

 

Thud

 

Splat

 

Kokoa’s head whipped around to face her mistress, a brilliant flurry of red soaring through the air from a now headless child stumbling out of her divine sister’s path. The pint-sized brat had gotten in her way and paid the price. The blood stained Moka’s white, silk, dress robe and splattered over her pale slender leg somehow making her even sexier. Kokoa’s knees started to tremble, her sister was like a bloody goddess of death. She wanted to drop to her knees, bow her head, kiss her mistress’s bloody toes and beg to suck her cock. Just the thought had her leaking precum, Kokoa could feel the rapidly cooling sticky splodge of the fabric against her cock.

 

It made her throb even more.

 

Moka leisurely crossed the room, closing the distance between her and the crater she had made – the occupants of which were now looking much smaller. With their size reduced, they’d slipped from the indent carved by their bodies and were now laid on a small ledge at a size close to her big toe, their tiny bodies not even wriggling as they lay in the fabric nest of one of their shirt’s necklines.

 

Thud

 

Kokoa’s attention was stolen by the sound of the diminutive teacher that had been jumping for the key falling forward and kissing the floor – like she should have done the second she’d disturbed her mistress’s slumber. If the pest were to stand Kokoa doubted its eyes would even reach her knees, it was even starting to resemble a child more than an adult.

 

The little woman pushed herself up to her knees, her dark blue blouse slid off her body, the matching bra it concealed rapidly following it, the straps like loose ropes on her skinny arms. Her tiny mouth opened to scream but Kokoa didn’t give her the chance, the vampire lifted her socked foot and slammed it into the pest’s petite torso and pinned it to the floor, tiny legs stretching past the heel of her foot while the rest of the little human vanished under her foot.

 

***

 

Miss Oka tried to scream, her body feeling hot and cold at the same time as the cool air of the dimly lit room battered her shrunken frame as she stared up at the redheaded giantess. The sound was muffled before it even formed in the back of her throat as giant, moist, sock-clad toes hit her face and slammed her against the floor. Pain thrummed through her head, stinging dizziness threatening to tear her into unconsciousness and her nose radiating a dull pain as the familiar trickling warmth of blood began to seep from her nostrils.

 

She tried to struggle but the foot was too heavy, she couldn’t even move her arms, she could kick her legs but when she tried to push off the floor it was like trying to move a building – suffice to say, nothing happened. Heat began to quickly build, the giant girl’s body heat coming off her sole in tsunami sized waves while her panicked breaths only seemed to add to it with her own body heat joining the cocktail. Sweat began to spread over her body, the strong salty flavour dribbling into her mouth – though it was unclear if it was her sweat or the moisture long soaked into the week-old sock. The air stunk, the grimy, cheesy taste easily overpowering Miss Oka’s breath but that was the least of her problems. The pressure of the giant foot was steadily growing as she felt the tops of her legs sucked under the giant girl’s heel.

 

She was getting smaller!

 

The large toes above her began to flex and lift – the big one was easily twice the size of a bowling ball – before falling back down and drumming against her face. Miss Oka cried out, she could already feel her flesh starting to swell with a bruise and hot moisture spread over her nose, cheeks and chin, she couldn’t even distinguish if it was her blood or just the rancid sweat from the giant’ girl’s socks. The toes didn’t even raise enough for light to enter, but whatever the liquid was, the underside of Miss Shuzen’s toes was certainly much damper and somehow even warmer now.

 

Then the pressure suddenly increased. The giant toes pressed into her face. The sole squashed down on her, the ball of it crushing the air out of her lungs. The pain burned through her tiny body as every ounce of air was squeezed out of her and sickening cracks began to emit bringing fresh waves of agony that made the striking toes feel like gentle kisses in comparison.

 

Miss Oka was sure, if this kept up, she was going to die.

 

If it weren’t so dark she would even see her vision beginning to swim and dark spots appear. But for Miss Oka all she knew was darkness, the musky stench of teen feet and the intense pressure of an entire building pressing down on her body.

 

Then the pressure lifted almost as quickly as it had appeared.

 

‘What’s happening…’ Miss Oka coughed and wheezed, filling her lungs with the cheesy air, something thick, warm and very wet trickling down her throat between each agonizingly long breath. Her tiny breasts pushed into the giant girl’s sole, causing her ribs to scream in pain as she felt the numerous cracks and possible breakages.

 

Was Miss Shuzen trying to make her death last?

 

***

 

Kokoa licked her grinning canines as she felt the human’s struggles weaken beneath her sole. It was clear it was still trying but as the pest grew smaller and smaller, Kokoa felt the bug’s pathetic struggling less and less – then again even at full size a human wasn’t exactly strong, she could probably pop its head like a grape under the sole of her foot before it started to shrink. Maybe if all humans were this size they’d actually realize just how inferior they are. Kokoa wiggled her toes, thumping the insect's tiny face as she turned her attention back to her perfect big sister.

 

She’d reached the crater and was leisurely reaching for the bugs still stuck in the giant nest of their clothing.

 

Unfortunately, again Kokoa found her attention stolen by a pest as the remaining adult ran for the door. He’d shrunk to a size a little smaller than her big toe, he was obviously attempting to try and squeeze under the door – and he might be just small enough to manage it.

 

Annoyance again bloomed inside Kokoa’s chest and she struck out with her free foot and captured the tiny man between her big and second toe before slamming her foot and him back against the floor, both hearing and feeling a sharp cracking, snapping sound. Kokoa could still feel him trying to struggle and so didn’t even glance back down at him and instead turned back to watch her mistress. She didn’t even realize the torture she had inflicted on her first captive, not that she’d care if she had.

 

Moka reached into the dishevelled nest of fabric and pinched the thumb-sized naked child that was sprawled across the shrunken naked teacher. Kokoa watched, drool rapidly filling her mouth. Moka held the tiny child in front of the teacher, letting the maggot struggle and kick impotently, and then she began to apply pressure.

 

***

 

Mr Haru’s widened in abject horror as the giant white woman held little Keiko between her giant fingers. The little girl’s legs kicked wildly as she swung her arms in the air, thrashing in place as she tried to escape.

 

“Mr Haru! Help!” Keiko screamed.

 

The tiny man tried to move, agony burned through his body, and he couldn’t even lean to the side. Something was definitely broken. It felt like his spine was split in several places.

 

Keiko’s screams grew in pitch and suddenly cut out as the giant fingers caved in the little girl’s chest and squashed her little head.

 

Splat

 

The giant thumb slid against the other finger, gradually pressing down on the lower half of the little girl, crushing her inch by inch and forcing her blood to burst from the remains of her body like a gory water balloon.

 

Hot blood showered over his body, drenching his petite frame. A coppery taste began to filter into his mouth as it dribbled down the inside of his lips. His stomach turned and tensed as he felt bile shifting inside his stomach trying to force him to heave as Mr Haru realised what he was tasting was his young student’s blood, as his body moved to heave a fresh shot of agony shot through his body banishing the bile.

 

***

 

Moka’s lips nipped into a tight smirk as she rubbed her gore-coated thumber and index finger together before lifting them to her lips. Closing her eyes, Moka savoured the sweet taste of a virgin human, slurping up the ruby, bit-filled, liquid, pleasure-drunk moans bubbling in her throat.

 

“Fuck, that’s good,” Moka groaned, her tongue slipping out between her lips to stroke the length of her thumb, capturing a runway dribble of guts with specks of bone, “it’s been far too long since I’ve had human blood,” she slipped the saliva-coated digit into her mouth and audibly slurped up the speckled fragments that had escaped her.

 

Moka reached for the little man still lying in the clothing bundle. He tried to wriggle away but froze in place and let out a pained scream. Perhaps she had done a touch too much damage to the pest.

 

She plucked him from the clothing with her shiny, saliva-drenched fingers, smirking as the bug clung to the top of her index finger, his tiny form spread eagle on the tip. He was so helpless and pathetic – and the blood frosting his body certainly didn’t hurt.

 

Moka let the tip of her tongue poke out between her lips and stroke the soft, puffy surfaces.

 

The tiny man started twitching but was completely immobile, either by pain or her spit.

 

“Slave, I think it’s time we deal with these bugs, once the older ones are dealt with then we can have some real fun,” Moka said.

 

“Yes, Mistress,” Kokoa said giddily, her cock stirring and rising to attention once again, pressing its bulk against the thin fabric of her panties before springing free with an almost audible ‘tap’ as the waistband snapped into its new location.

 

Kokoa bent at the hip and reached down to her feet. She lifted the heel of her right foot, her toes pressing down harshly on the tiny man beneath it. She pinched its little ankle and with a flick of her wrist pulled the bug from its prison, letting him dangle in place while her free hand reached under her skirt. She hooked her thumb in the waistband and shimmied it down until the lacy fabric began to sag, she straightened her thumb and the undergarment dropped to her ankles.

 

Kokoa stepped out of the underwear with dainty steps, freeing the little woman under her other foot, but before it could even push itself up to its knees Kokoa brought her hand back down and snatched her little leg between her middle and fourth fingers and lifted it, letting it dangle with the other one.

 

Kokoa held the little bugs out at eye level, watching them flail and scream their puny hearts out. Her cock was already throbbing at the very idea of all the things she could do with them.

 

“Save me the bitch, she looked quite…rich,” Moka said, smirking at the struggling gnats.

 

“Mmm yes Mistress,” Kokoa moaned, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth, she could smell the musky scent of her week-old sock mixing with the fear-saturated blood pumping in their tiny bodies.

 

She couldn’t wait any longer.

 

Her cock bounced and her toes curled in anticipation of what was to come.

 

***

 

Mr Haru’s heart pounded in his chest. The blood staining his naked body was rapidly cooling, feeling even colder as a pale pallor spread across his body. Each breath bringing with it a fresh wave of agony, stinging spikes shooting up his spine and down his legs. He couldn’t even start to try to pry his hands from the giant woman in white’s finger, or pull his legs from the sides of the giant finger.

 

Screams not his own filled the air. Mr Haru had to strain his eyes to see the dangling thrashing bodies of his colleagues.

 

He had to do something.

 

Anything.

 

“Ahhh!”

 

The giant fingers began to curl. The pain in his back flared up and filled his vision before his eyes closed tight.

 

Crack

 

Click

 

Crack

 

“Fuuuuck!” Mr Haru shouted as a sharp, jagged rib tore out of his body as the giant woman effortlessly cracked and split his bones.

 

Something warm and firm pressed into the sole of one of his feet and slowly began to apply pressure. Friction rapidly built against the underside of his leg until the giant woman’s spit finally gave up and his leg snapped upwards, the limb crying out in agony as the sudden strike nearly severing the muscles in the limb.

 

The hard surface withdrew letting his leg drop limply, knocking impotently against the hot, sticky, giant finger. Then he felt the same warm, firm surface press against the underside of his other foot.

 

“Oh No, God no! Please!” Mr Haru begged, and just as before the pressure rapidly began to build and the tension of the growing friction burned the underside of his leg.

 

Snap

 

“Ahhhh Fuuuck!!!” Mr Haru screamed as his leg violently snapped off the woman’s finger and he felt another jagged bone pierce his flesh, out the back of his leg and cut the underside of the top part of his leg.

 

Even through his agonized tears and near-slitted eyes, Mr Haru could see the smirk of the giant woman growing. She was enjoying his torment. Her brilliant white teeth were stained with a faint red smudge. His heart pounded even faster. If not for the adrenaline he would have undoubtedly passed out from the pain or the shock of the numerous broken bones.

 

Another wave of pain shot up his legs as the white giantess pushed his ankles together, nipping them in place.

 

His leg with the shard of bone sticking out of it began to violently vibrate, new agony quickly burning around the bloody hole.

 

The giantess pressed the sharpened nail of her thumb against his soles.

 

SNAP

 

CRACK

 

His feet snapped back, the tops clapping against the base of his leg.

 

The white giantess didn’t stop.

 

SNAP

 

CRACK

 

SNAP

 

CRACK

 

SNAP

 

CRACK

 

Blood gushed out of his leg with every beat of his frantic heart. The giant woman slowly cracked, broke and rolled Mr Haru’s legs up his body, smashing his kneecaps with his feet – whether the tops or the bottoms he didn’t know and he didn’t fucking care.

 

“Ahhhh fuuuuuck!”

 

SNAP

 

CRAAAAK

 

SNAP

 

POP

 

SPLAT

 

SNAP

 

Blood gushed out of Mr Haru’s mouth, spurts erupting with pained coughs as the giantess crushed his pelvis – and everything else – with the mess that was once his legs.

 

The sharp curve of her giant nail pressed into the base of his spine.

 

‘No-‘

 

CRACK

 

SPLAT

 

SPLOOGE

 

SNAP

 

Everything went black as Haru’s chest caved in and the base of his spine or was it his smeared pelvis, smashed into his face and less than a second following popped his skull like an overripe grape.

 

***

 

Moka opened her mouth, capturing the geyser of blood that erupted from the little man’s mouth before she crushed his head. At his size, it was hardly more than a couple drops. But it tasted sweet with the tang of fear and the spice of his hot blood, it made her tongue moan in ecstasy.

 

The silver-haired vampire rolled the gory sphere of goo, splintered bones, pulverised organs, and delicious blood, in her fingers. It was just like she’d been strawberry picking. Moka opened her mouth and leisurely tossed the ball into her mouth and burst it between her teeth, making it explode inside her mouth.

 

“Mmm,” Moka moaned, slowly chewing the gooey remains, savouring its rich flavour before tilting her head back and letting it trickle down the back of her throat on its own accord.

 

“Mmm wow, Mistress, that was incredible,” Kokoa moaned, her free hand dropping to slide her fingers over her girth, making her cock dance.

 

Moka sent her little sister a smirk and proceeded to reach into the folds of her pearlescent robe and stroke her bloodied fingers over her hard cock, wiping them clean. When she withdrew her hand, the fold of her robe remained open, the knot of the sash having weakened at the intrusion.

 

Kokoa stared at her sister’s cock, the bloodied tip pushing its way out of its confines. With an almost absent-minded movement, Kokoa brought the little man she had taken into her free hand from the dangling pair to her lips.

 

The little man was screaming but Kokoa paid it no mind. Leisurely she opened her hand letting it roll into her palm and she stretched out her tongue, dragging it over her moist, salty palm, she captured the toe-sized man and pulled it into her waiting maw. The lingering flavour of the sweat from her socked foot marinated the little man making saliva pool in the back of her mouth.

 

He was so tasty

 

Kokoa stared at Moka’s incredible cock, ready for the experience to heighten with the taste of human blood.

 

***

 

Hiroshi’s cries were muffled by the hot, drenched muscle as it rolled him over the giant palm and captured him in the effortless curl of its tip. Pain burned in his broken arm and leg. He couldn’t tell if it were tears or spit blurring his vision.

 

The world darkened around him as the giant tongue pulled him back into the giant redhead’s mouth. Pillars of spit stretched the distance between the bottom and top of her mouth surrounding him and the humidity suddenly spiked in the air around him, each breath was tainted with the clammy moisture and sweat spread over his tiny, naked body.

 

Hiroshi pressed his unbroken hand against the hot lumpy surface of the giant tongue. The spherical papillae were each easily the size of his hand, making it a little easier to get a grip – though his fingers did slip over the heavily lubricated, squishy surface.

 

Pain shot up his injured leg as he attempted to shift in place.

 

Poor Hiroshi didn’t even get a chance to cry out when the hot ground began to move again.

 

At the tongue lifted Hiroshi felt gravity begin to pull him back and his body start to slide over the lumpy surface towards the cavernous throat. He threw himself forward, sliding over nearly three rows of the large – very squishy – papillae – he winced as one side of his face pressed into the gooey orb, moulding it to the shape of his face. He groped the tip of the giantess girl’s tongue, doing his darndest to dig his oil-stained nails into the hot flesh before throwing his leg to one side of the tongue.

 

Hiroshi bit his tongue as he tried to not cry out in agony. He needed to keep hold. If his grip were to waver, he would be sent flying down the giant girl’s tongue and gullet like some sort of gruesome waterslide.

 

As it turned out the little man needn’t worry as the serpent-like tongue didn’t proceed to tilt its head back to send him down to the giant girl’s stomach. Instead, a pained scream was ripped from his tiny lungs as he was slammed against the rippled, harsh surface of the top of the girl’s mouth. The harsh, giant torus palatinus dug into his back.

 

Drool began to ooze between the large papillae above his head and beneath his body, starting to slowly slide its way down the giant tongue. Large droplets began to collect in the compact space made by his chest and bad arm, quickly building up and rising higher until they splashed against his chin.

 

Hiroshi scrunched his eyes shut and pressed his lips together as the drool continued to rise and washed over his chin, slapping the line from his lips and sloshing over his nose and pouring into his nostrils, gooping them up and making them sticky, cutting off his airflow through his nose.

 

The giant tongue flexed again, rolling forward and grinding the papillae against his body and the underside of his head, it was like getting punched all over his body by fleshy fists. His leg and arm flared up beneath the strikes and Hiroshi found himself crying out as the pain blinded his mind. The agonized cry was muffled as the giant girl’s saliva poured into his mouth and he began to gurgle and gargle the overly thick saliva.

 

Splashes of the spittle shot back out of his mouth as Hiroshi cried before falling back and drenching his face and again forcing his eyes to close. The coppery, bitter, overly thick liquid filled his mouth making his skin crawl. He tried to spit it back out but every time he opened his mouth a fresh glob forced its way inside and soon the warm, thick liquid began to force its way down his throat, forcing him to gulp it down hungrily in desperation to fill his lungs with the humid air of the giant mouth.

 

Crack

 

The little man’s desperate struggles for air stopped as he felt his back crack, the pressure placed on him from the giant tongue was rapidly building. He couldn’t only feel bruises in the shape of the papillae over his body but his bones being slowly squeezed and crushed.

 

Cough

 

Splurt

 

Hiroshi tried to cry out as blood was forced out of his body from the pressure of the moist muscle, squeezing the blood up his body and into his mouth where it mixed with the copious amounts of the giant girl’s spit and made his cheeks bulge comedically – not that there was anyone to enjoy the visual potion of his torment. The horrific cocktail of foreign saliva and blood rapidly proceeded to overwhelm the little man’s mouth and begin to dribble over his bottom lip and down his chin.

 

The pressure continued to build and an overly large lump was squeezed into the space between his bad arm and head, squashing itself against his neck, its shape warping to the space and pushing into his neck. Hiroshi tried to swallow, terror beginning to rise in his chest as he found his airways cut off.

 

CRACK

 

SNAP

 

CRACK

 

“MMMMFFFFFMMMHHH!” Hiroshi screamed into the giant tongue, splodges and splashes of saliva mixing with the horrific sound of his bones snapping and breaking muffling his cries in the cavernous maw.

 

His little lungs began to burn as they yearned for the life granting oxygen beyond the spittle and blood. But still, the pressure continued to burn.

 

CRACK

 

CRACK

 

CRACK

 

Again Hiroshi tried to scream as he felt the vertebra of his spine crack, break and shatter in three separate places as the wrinkled décor along the top of the giant girl’s mouth pressed against his back without any mercy or give.

 

More blood forced its way into his mouth and Hiroshi felt his body try to convulse as it joined the thick, bitter fluid already filling his mouth. Spurts of hot liquid tried to force themselves out of his mouth but more drool continued to flow inside as the giant girl’s mouth continued to water.

 

Just what kind of sadist monster was she?!

 

CRACK

 

SPLODGE

 

SPURT

 

“MMMMFFFFFMMMHHH!” Hiroshi tried to scream again as blood literally forced its way from his body, tearing fist-sized holes in either arm and erupting into a crimson fountain that poured out over and down the length of the giant girl's tongue, joining the drool flowing between the papillae.

 

The pressure continued to build.

 

Tears gushed down his cheeks. His face had turned so red it matched the roof of the giant girl’s mouth and blood was flowing like a steady stream from his nostrils. It felt like his head was about to explode.

 

The pressure built further.

 

He could feel the cavern’s wrinkles pressing through his stomach as the giantess pressed on him with strength far beyond what was physically possible – or at least humanely possible.

 

Even his fingers were like swollen blood sausages.

 

All Hiroshi knew was agony. Whether it had been minutes, seconds or hours, he didn’t know and he didn’t fucking care.

 

The pressure slackened just enough for the little man to gasp and swallow a bloodied bubble of air, letting the fluid trickle into his tiny lungs.

 

He never had the chance to cough it back out.

 

SPLAT

 

CRACK

 

SPLODGE

 

SPURT

 

SPLAT

 

His tiny broken body burst like a gut-filled balloon, decorating the inside of the giant girl’s mouth in a lovely bloody shade.

 

“Mmmm,” the giant girl’s pleased moans reverberated and echoed in the dark, lifeless cavern – lifeless aside from the wriggling, gore-splattered tongue. The pooled saliva rapidly began to rise and the cheeks shuddered and the tongue danced as every drop of the man’s gooey remains were collected and cleaned off the inside of her mouth, letting the giant vampire enjoy her little snack before she sent the lifeless remains down the back of her throat.

 

***

 

Kokoa moaned as she felt the sweet, tangy flavour fill her mouth. With a casual disregard for the life, she had ended when she popped the little man like a cube of gelatin – very red gelatin – against the roof of her mouth. Flexing the muscles of her mouth she collected the scattered remnant of blood, guts and bone, she took a moment to savour the delicacy before it was rapidly diluted by her own saliva before tilting her head back and dismissing it with a simple swallow.

 

She pressed her fingers to her throat, feeling the small lump as it slid down its slender length before vanishing beneath her B-Cup breasts. It was better than the pest deserved but it was bloody delicious and Kokoa couldn’t argue with that.

 

Kokoa opened her eyes and felt her cheeks tingle with a delightful warmth as she saw her Mistress’s amused expression. She glanced at the remaining tiny danging in her hand, its struggles had decreased a lot, it was either exhausted or had lost all hope – or perhaps both. Kokoa gave her big sister a smile before stretching out her arm to gift her the tiny offering.

 

Moka stretched out a pale hand under the little woman. The space was only a couple inches but to the little teacher it would be quite an intimidating drop. Kokoa released her pinching hold on the woman’s ankles and let her fall.

 

The little thing’s high-pitched scream as she fell the small distance was very amusing and made Kokoa’s lips spread in a sadistic grin as her eyes followed the naked teacher. She was a little shorter than her Mistress’s big toe now and Kokoa knew that thing’s height and shape very well.

 

***

 

Miss Oka stared up at the giant redhead, her body hanging limply from a pair of giant fingers, as she watched the giant girl trace a bulge in her neck as she swallowed Hiroshi. Miss Oka’s mouth hung open in abject horror, her cheeks had long flushed red from the blood rushing to her head and if it weren’t for that she would have gone as white as a sheet.

 

The girl had just eaten Hiroshi…just like that….popped him into her mouth and in less time than it would take to beg for mercy he was travelling down that giant throat. She wasn’t even phased. She’d eaten him like it was something perfectly natural.

 

Miss Oka’s world suddenly shifted, air slamming into her face as the hand holding her captive began to move. Her little cheeks rippled in the sudden increase in air pressure. All the heat drained from her body making her shiver and tremble as goose pimples spread over her naked body.

 

Then the pressure squeezing her ankle vanished and she was suddenly falling.

 

“Aiiiieeee!”

 

Air whipped over her body, freezing her to the core and making her eyes start to sting as they rapidly dried out forcing her to close her eyes as she rapidly picked up speed.

 

SLAM

 

THUMP

 

Pain reverberated over her petite frame as slammed into a giant palm and bounced, flipping her in the air and causing her to faceplant back into the giant hand. The world blurred around her and Miss Oka found herself just lying in place as a dizzying dysphoria consumed her mind with a new throbbing pain.

 

She had landed on her head. Twice.

 

Her thoughts were a jumble and she felt something warm trickle down from her temple down her cheek. The world wouldn’t stop spinning.

 

The air around her body began to hastily warm and the ground began to shift and move. A dark shadow eclipsed her body as giant fingers began to slowly close around her prone body. The air went from warm to hot as the clammy digits pressed into her naked body.

 

Miss Oka let out a small groan as she tried to shift in place and roll from the persuing digits but the space she had to move within dwindled to nothing as the fleshy, sweaty walls closed in on her.

 

She could do nothing.

 

The world wouldn’t stop spinning and it was making her nauseous, and difficult to focus on anything outside of the spinning even as the grip of the giant slender fingers began to slowly increase.

 

The world whirled again as the giant hand shifted its position and the pull of gravity was back how it should be. Blood began to seep away from her head. It helped. A little.

 

Miss Oka’s head continued to trace small circles as she tried to make everything stay still and be less blurry.

 

The finger’s tightened further and Miss Oka felt her breasts press into her body as they were squished by a giant finger. Only her head and shoulders were free of the closed fist.

 

It started to get hard to breathe. Each breath was more laboured.

 

Still, the grip squeezed her more.

 

A fresh jolt of adrenaline shot through her body making the world steady itself, though her head still throbbed with a stinging headache. With less drunk eyes she stared up at the giant white woman that was slowly squeezing the life out of her.

 

She was holding Miss Oka close to her face.

 

Even so small and able to make out the pours of the giant woman’s flawless skin, Miss Oka was stunned by the ethereal, unnatural beauty.

 

CRACK

 

Miss Oka’S Eyes widened as pain filled her mental awareness as she felt her arms snap like frail dried-out twigs at her sides. The grip somehow got even stronger. It was like she was stuck in a hot, fleshy trash compactor.

 

She tried to squirm but there was no wiggle room, and so it only served to worsen the pain she felt shooting from her arms.

 

She looked up at the giant white woman.

 

She was smirking as she looked down on her with those dark – terrifying – blood-red eyes.

 

“No. N-No! Please!” Miss Oka shouted

 

CRACK

 

Air was torn out of her body as she felt her rib cage collapse, and her mouth opened in a silent scream of agonizing pain. Blood trickled into her mouth but it didn’t even register.

 

CRACK

 

Something else caved in her chest. She didn’t know what. Black spots filled her vision. She couldn’t think. The edges of her vision were going dark as her face again turned pink with the blood swelling inside. The pain building inside her head was even registering.

 

***

 

Moka smirked darkly as she watched the little woman’s head turning a darker and darker shade of pink, becoming red as she felt more and more little bones break under the whims of her superior fingers.

 

This is what it should be like for all humans.

 

They are nothing but bugs.

 

Bugs to crushed.

 

To be devoured by monsters.

 

They did nothing but hurt their betters.

 

Humans deserved to die.

 

In the most painful, agonizing ways imaginable.

 

Pop

 

Splosh

 

The tiny woman’s head burst and a jet of crimson liquid shot towards her. But with the superior speed of a vampire, the blood may as well have been moving in slow motion. She opened her lips and tilted her head so as to catch the spurt of blood.

 

Her mouth exploded with the sweet flavour of human blood. It wasn’t as good as…his…he had ruined blood for her, nothing could compare to his. But still, Moka would enjoy every drop she drained from these pests. It was like drinking regular wine after an expensive vintage. Sweet but thin.

 

She did her best to savour the wine, meanwhile, she began to grind her fingers in her fist, shifting them, pressing and kneading the limp, broken corpse in her fist.

 

When Moka opened her hand it was covered in gore, but there was nothing solid left. She lowered her hand to her erect cock and stroked it along her member, enjoying the pleasure of a firm, moist grip, while whipping her hand clean.

 

Her bloody eyes flicked up to her slave, again Kokoa was staring at her cock hungrily.

 

Maybe she should have her clean it.

 

Ha. Who was she kidding? Of course, she would. And then it would be time to start on the vermin currently running about her entertaining room. She could already feel the shrunken children popping between her toes, all gooey and warm.

 

This was going to be fun.

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13470