Sev's Adventures by StoryTeller
Summary:

This story was done as a commission. If you're interested in commissioning me for a story, check my profile.

Synopsis:

Sev, along with his dimwitted lover-duo of Tara and Rocky, is bound for the summer festival. Especially with the enormous and clumsy Tara as his company, Sev hopes they’ll be able to navigate the crowded festivities without causing too much trouble.

 

The setting builds off the first two chapters of ‘The Tinkerer’, which I've put out on this site as well. They aren’t at all necessary to understand what happens here, but it helps with the beginning.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 21710 Read: 11300 Published: August 20 2023 Updated: April 20 2024

1. Chapter 1 - I Have To Go by StoryTeller

2. Chapter 2 - The Summer Festival by StoryTeller

3. Chapter 3 - A New Partner by StoryTeller

4. Chapter 4 - Festive Foot Worship by StoryTeller

5. Chapter 5 - Thora Thunderfoot by StoryTeller

6. Chapter 6 - Dangerous Errand by StoryTeller

7. Chapter 7 - Eavesdropping by StoryTeller

8. Chapter 8 - Homecoming by StoryTeller

9. Chapter 9 - Fighting Ada by StoryTeller

Chapter 1 - I Have To Go by StoryTeller
Author's Notes:

This story was done as a commission. If you're interested, check out my profile for details!


As stated in the summary, this story builds off the first two chapters of the Tinkerer. They're not essential to understand what's going on, but it makes it simpler to follow the beginning.

”I want sandals,” Tara said for what might have been the hundredth time.

“Yes, we’ll get them.” Sev wasn’t sure what was better, lying to her now to avoid her irritating complaints, or tell her the truth at the summer festival itself and cause a scene there. It seemed to be headed for the latter, as Sev agreed to anything to cease her nagging. And he’d also reached the conclusion that causing a scene at the festival was near unavoidable regardless, considering his two companions’ lowly intellect, which left much to be desired.

“And I want pretty ones,” Tara went on, her few missing teeth visible when she stupidly smiled. “The glittering ones, like princesses have.”

“You won’t need no glitter to be a princess, my sweet,” Rocky said. He spoke from Tara’s right shoulder while Sev sat on her left, sitting on a saddle-like installment connected to a stiff necklace around her neck.

“You’re too sweet, Rocky-Boo,” Tara said, leaning towards him to receive a tiny kiss on her enormous cheek. If the romance were ignored, one might have thought the two of them were siblings considering how alike they were. But Sev was the one brothered to the boneheaded Rocky, a long and sturdy man with a slouched posture, big mouth, and a lazy right eye. His hair was dark and cut like a bowl, the same hue Sev had for his ponytail and goatee.

“Alright you two, let’s get moving.”

Tara marched on, her large feet clapping the road. It was hardpacked soil, but her long toes and chunky ball left an impression regardless. The path they were on, less populated, was beginning to see other people ahead. Where the roads merged, a herald shouted directions, pointing down the central thoroughfare. From the seventy-foot vantage point of Tara’s shoulders, Sev espied the beginning of the town over the smaller ridges. However, Tara had stopped moving.

“What’s wrong?” His seat jumped up as Tara shrugged.

“Uhm, I know you’ll be mad, Sev, but I have to go first.”

In possibly the least subtle signal Sev had seen so far, Rocky clicked his tongue and blinked at her from the other shoulder.

“Oh, and Rocky’s got to go too. Our stomach hurts. We’ll come soon, okay?”

Sev held up a hand. “Oh no, I don’t think so. You had your turn just this night, with the Tinkerer even.”

“Boo,” Rocky heckled, hands cupping his mouth. “Brother’s boring.”

“Someone’s got to be the goddamn adult here,” Sev said. “Now put me down, I’ll go and talk to the man, see how accommodated the festival is for giants. Wait right here.”

Tara put two fingers around his waist, slid him out of his saddle, lowered him all the way down, and put him astride her left foot. In contrast to her thin stature, Tara’s feet were rather large, the toes long and spindly until the ends where they rounded out well. The toes curled their long length in, yellowing from pressure as their size amassed.

Sev snapped out of it, not letting them steal his attention. He had to fight his weakness. Closing his legs together, he rolled off her foot. Tara’s long legs towered over him. All she wore was a scant, green frock ending at her upper thighs and leaving her arms bare. If he peered closely enough right underneath her, he’d see her womanhood.

Sev scurried out from between her feet, making his way down the path.

“Go then, Mr. Serious,” Rocky hollered on from her shoulder, hanging off Tara’s braided pigtails like a monkey from a thick tree branch.

“We’ll wait for you here, Mr. Adult,” Tara added, sticking out her tongue as a genuine attempt at mocking him.

“Fools.” Sev could at least be happy in seeing a town. The annual summer festival in Minn was popular, and he thought it well to separate from the two and have some time of his own there.

At the confluence of roads, Sev asked the directing man all the necessary questions. Fortunately, the festival was well optimized for giants, even though few giants visited. With that, Sev returned to where he’d left the two. Though even from afar, peering through the few treetops, he noticed they weren’t there. The spot he ran back to was empty. A giant wouldn’t be difficult to find if she were indeed here.

Sev spat. “Are you kidding me?” For a moment, he considered simply going to the festival alone. But Tara carried the money, along with all their belongings. Off the roadside, those enormous steps made clear footprints on the short, soft grass. Sev jogged after them. A clear heel, a faded middle where her arches avoided the ground aside from a line along the outer portion, and then the clear ball spearheaded by five well-distinguished toes, diminishing in size from big to little toe in a perfectly curved arch; why did her feet have to be so pretty? It was Sev’s biggest bane.

The footsteps traced the hills, which together formed a cupped elevation near the town of Minn. Through the few trees, Sev could already see Tara, the trail not needed. He was surprised for a second when he saw Tara lying down, masturbating with Rocky’s body. Only a second, for then Sev’s experience kicked in, and all the surprise was gone.

Tara’s green frock had been pulled up to free her middle, her left leg kicked forward, her right leg drawn back and elevated atop a cliff-like protrusion coming off the hill. It freed up enough space between her legs that her pussy could happily receive Rocky’s body. Holding him by the ankles, Tara ran Rocky in and out, a slick squish upon every entry and exit. As one-sided as the affair seemed for someone unfamiliar with their relationship, Rocky enthusiastically agreed to it every time she asked.

Sev didn’t find it in him to try and interrupt it. If he hadn’t convinced them at the calm waters of the road, he’d have no chance now that they were in the midst of this fiery tide. Tara’s head was drawn down from where she lay. Sev was in her line of sight, and he waved a hand for an uncommitted attempt at calling her. Her eyes were more than half closed, head bobbing about with her mouth stupidly open. It looked as if she’d just been hit on the head and fallen down in half a seizure.

That left foot, empty, dirty, it was calling for him. By mere happenstance, it was the part of her body nearest to him as he entered the scene by the hills, as if presented for him.

“Ah, whatever.” What purpose did it serve not to do it? Sev marched to her left foot and surrendered. He had to hold the big toe, for her constant half-thrusts into Rocky’s body while she plunged him in and out made her body shake, and at her foot the movement resulted into a small jostle. Sev held the big toe steady and bit a large chunk with his mouth. His cheeks caved in as he sucked. A layer of dirt from the travel lay between him and his pleasure, but once he sucked that out of the way, her peachy flesh awaited. The pale toe nub was creamy, it yielded so well when Sev sucked that his cheeks puffed out, his mouth stuffed with the irresistible treat. Yet it was equally gummy, returning that bit of resistance when he chewed that it felt therapeutic for his jaws, resulting in a spellbinding rhythm.

Tara didn’t open her eye or speak a word in response. The toes curled in to grasp Sev’s body and smush his face, but it was mere reflex. Even though his lips on her feet contributed to her pleasure, the acknowledgement went mostly to Rocky. In some ways, it made Sev more pathetic. Although Sev was their ambassador in conversation, making their decisions, navigating their way forward and handling business, he was at the bottom right here. In every other instance, the two of them needed Sev far more than Sev needed them. But Sev’s manhood needed her feet, and for something that could only be described as weakness, his manhood had authority over his mind. Here, he proved it. Here and in all its similar situations, Sev took the role of a leech latching onto this machine of lovemaking, trying to sap a few droplets of it for himself and his pitiful existence. In this domain he turned himself into the ultimate loser.

Rocky’s slide through her pussy became more slippery, squelching, as her liquids were richly produced in that loving canal. Sev’s affair at her toes certainly added to it. After making out with her big toe enough that it was so clean, comparisons between it and its right counterpart could demonstrate the before-and-after potency of a proper cleaning service, Sev moved down to her other toes. While also round and well-shaped, they didn’t have the same independent character as her large, dexterous big toe, and he spent the same time across all four as he did with the big toe alone. The toes would curl in sometimes, slamming his body into the ball of her foot, and his manhood took a collateral hit. It was rock hard in his trousers.

Sev fought his trousers off to not make a mess in them. Before he could get back to his routine, Tara’s moans peaked. Her tongue hung out of her mouth like a dog’s, a dark, stupid groan grinding its way out as she slammed Rocky in and out of her with greater speed and strength. The toes clenched around Sev’s body, the big toe smushing his face while the third and fourth squeezed his manhood. He tried to contain it, but moaned as he shot his seed out. The tiny drizzle he made was met with a geyser as Tara’s squirt found her left foot, and poor Sev who was held captive by it. He grimaced his face shut, and in the sober aftermath of orgasm, could only regret his decision from the captivity of her toes as he stared up her bare leg at a pink mouth vomiting out its love.

It took half a minute, but her toes relaxed and set him free as half of Rocky’s body was left hanging out of her pussy. Tara breathed rapidly with a dreamy smile.

Sev panted. His coat and hair were completely soaked. So much for taking off his pants beforehand.

“Sorry, Sev,” Tara said quietly, as half an eye acknowledged his existence. “Rocky was saying nice things to me, and then I had to go. But it looks like you also had to go, Mr. Serious.”

Sev sighed. The dunces had won this battle. “Yeah. Whatever. Get up and get ready. Let’s find a river and clean ourselves before we go in.”

End Notes:

The chapters are released on here slowly, while the whole story is out on my Gumroad. If you don't want to wait and wish to support me, the full 12 chapters are available here:  angvar.gumroad.com/l/ercxi

Chapter 2 - The Summer Festival by StoryTeller
Author's Notes:

This story was done as a commission. If you're interested, check out my profile for details!


As stated in the summary, this story builds off the first two chapters of the Tinkerer. They're not essential to understand what's going on, but it makes it simpler to follow the beginning.

Colorful banderols weaved in and out through the wooden posts, completing loops and arches and all kinds of shapes. Imbedded magical gemstones pulsated across them, keeping the fabric afloat and dancing through the passive work of mages below that, over time, had grown rather bored. The name of the town, Minn, was spelled out by the fabric over a rainbow tent.

Sev straightened his shirt, unfamiliar with it. He had to put this on one since his usual coat, now inside Tara’s little satchel, was drenched in her cum. The three of them had taken a quick soak in a river near the hills before coming here. Tara’s green frock retained dark stains over its front side, while her braided pigtails shot off plenty of loose strands from her previous action.

The ground around Sev scuffled as the five giant toes to either side of him happily sprawled about, excited at the sight before them.

“Alright,” Sev called, peering up past her hemline to see if he had her attention. Her hands were balled under her chin, mouth open expectantly like a little girl about to unwrap her present. The whole colorful town was her present. “Tara.”

“Huh?” She turned her head down at him.

“Now, be careful, like we’ve said, more than once.”

“I know, I know, careful. I am careful, but you just never admit it. I haven’t stepped on a human for days. Rocky knows.”

“We haven’t been in a crowded area for days.”

“Not true, we saw some on the road before, and I never stepped on them.”

“That’s not a town.” Sev snorted. “Anyhow. See that street?” He pointed to where the road cut into town, decently populated by visitors. “Keep to the right side. Notice how there’s less people on the right side? That’s for giants. And if you see a red line from the rooftops, crossing the streets and reaching your thighs, that means you’re not allowed to go there.”

“Not fair.”

“That’s how it is. Some places are too crowded. It’s best if you keep along the outskirts, there’s plenty of attractions there. Now, I’ll go into town myself. Do you think you and Rocky will be fine on your own?” He knew that question would summon an effort from her.

Tara stood straighter, her feet still, like a soldier whose officer had just passed. “We can.”

“Speaking of which…” Sev looked about his immediate surroundings, then up to her empty shoulders. “Where’s Rocky?”

“Uhm.” The first place she looked was between her legs, pushing through the green frock on her lower abdomen to feel herself. Then, she turned her feet up, standing on their outer sides with soles facing each other. And there he was, comfortably pasted to her right foot. His head was on the ball of her foot, on the middlemost portion under the third toe, while his chest and legs were stuck over her smooth arch. Tara’s arches were rather flat, giving few pockets for any person who unfortunately found themselves under its crushing mass, an incident that wasn’t too rare.

Sev could only shake his head. “About that exquisite caution of yours I never acknowledge…”

“Uh, I meant to!” Tara said. “He needed to dry after what we did, so he wanted to be there.”

“Sure.” Sev pulled his dumb brother free, the patterns of Tara’s soles imprinted on his clothes. Rocky looked dumbfounded, which was his usual expression most of the time. But then he slapped himself and shook his head comically, spreading his arms wide open like the end of a performance.

“Ta-da, all back to normal, folks.”

Tara chuckled like a pig. “I’m sorry, Rocky.”

“No problem, my sweet. Let’s show this festival what fun really means.”

That excited her, and picking him up in her hands, Tara scampered onto the road. Immediately, passersby dodged to the side, a man even needing to jump to avoid her left row of toes that would otherwise have punted him away.

“You’ve got to ignore it,” Sev told himself as he got on the road himself and headed into town. “For once, you must enjoy yourself like any other person, and not be bound by them.” And indeed, it felt great to be free awhile. Sev walked down the streets of Minn, garlands and festoons full of color lining the ends of the street and creating a beautiful, mesh wall along the sides. Flutes and stringed instruments played from every corner, enough distance to not have multiple blend into a disharmony, while also always keeping one track within earshot. When Sev reached a plaza, there were firebreathers, and vendors selling appetizing sweets brought in from all over the country.

Sev stumbled upon a familiar face. The Tinkerer greeted him in passing. They’d met on the way here, just some day ago.

“How does business fare?” Sev asked.

“I sold out before you could even say Minn,” the Tinkerer said, patting his coat pockets. “But I’ve more projects in line towards the evening.” The Tinkerer turned his head about to the crowds around them, then glancing upwards, as if searching skyward. “May I ask where that sophisticated duo of yours is?”

Sev rolled his eyes. “Somewhere about in town, I’d guess. If there’s a time I should be free of them, then it’s now.”

“Might want to keep yourself from turning around, then.” The Tinkerer looked over Sev’s shoulder.

Sev turned to find Tara being shouted at by guards at the plaza entry. She stood by a wider street coming into the town square. The red line prohibiting giants, just as Sev explained to her, had been snapped apart by her thighs. Sev sighed.

The Tinkerer patted his shoulder and wished him good luck before going the other way.

Sev jostled through shoulders and arms of the crowd until he came to them.

“We want to be here too!” Rocky shouted, sitting upon Tara’s open palms at her waist.

“You’re very welcome to step down from there, sir,” the guard said. “But your friend may not, as has been explicitly detailed.”

“Don’t ‘sir’ me, you balloon-looking, sagged pants-wearing, shitstains!”

Tara’s sullen expression brightened up with a giggle.

“There’s plenty of other attractions for you to visit. The perimeter of town is accommodated for giants, especially.”

Rocky made crude noises with his mouth. “Yeah, shove us outside while you get everything in here.”

“Tara…” Sev entered between the two parties, staring up at Tara and Rocky in her hands. “Come, let’s go outside.”

“Excuse me!” Another woman ran into the scene from behind, timid. “Um, giant miss, I believe you…” She dared to extend her index for less than a second before withdrawing the accusation.

“Tara, your foot,” Sev translated.

Tara turned her right foot up, revealing a young man plastered across her sole. She flexed her toes the way one might prod at someone unresponsive to see if they would wake. On the border between her big and second toe, at the ball of her foot, the ridgeline that formed from her flex cupped the man’s face, squeezing his cheeks and making him mumble something.

“Ops,” Tara said.

“Jerry!” the woman said, taking a tentative step forward but preventing herself from rushing to his side, scared of the giant feet.

“Get the man down!” a guard shouted.

“Okay,” Tara said. While she stood on the right foot upturned, her other one came to the rescue. With the toes of her left foot, she pried him off her sole the way one might scrape off a piece of sticky trash stuck to one’s shoe.

“Tara, I’ll show the way,” Sev said. She picked him up and promptly got out of there as the trampled man came to his senses and was helped up.

“I know what you’ll say.”

“Was just an accident, brother,” Rocky added.

Sev didn’t bother. “Let’s keep ourselves outside, shall we?” They got out of the streets. Sev was put down while Rocky remained on her hands. Sev was about to ask a nearby mage, clad in a pointy hat and robe, where a good attraction for giants were.

Before he could, however, Tara was already off with her eyes on something, the earth with a faint tremor when she ran. She headed for an enormous glittering cube, its visage a pattern of squares that changed their color every second. Its size was for giants, reaching a length of seventy feet.

“That cube, what is it?” Sev asked the mage.

“It’s got a hole on one side, where you can look inside and be shown a bewitching array of scenery. Soar through sparkling forests, dive into glowing caves, a well-crafted conjuration will make you feel like you’re having the most thrilling journey of your life.”

Sev nodded, satisfied. “That’ll keep her busy.” Though he couldn’t help but check out how it was going. It wasn’t an instinct he could shake off at will, unfortunately. But a brief look to see all was alright would suffice, then he’d return to town.

The areas around the cube were vacant. Aside from the chatter spilling over from town, not much life was there. It sat far on the outskirts, near a section of the hills where it had ridgelines projecting towards town, hemming the cube in.

An excited giggle muffled darkly from the cube, what Sev knew to be Tara’s voice. Rounding its corner, he saw Tara’s lower body hanging out of the large hole which drilled into the cube’s side. It looked as if she were being eaten by it, but her constant woos of excitement assured anyone watching that she was indeed entertained by whatever conjurations were presented to her eyes inside the cube. Tara had poked her body so far in that her feet were slightly off the ground.

But there was a person standing right beside her. It wasn’t Rocky, who was likely with her head inside the cube. If this man was in line for the attraction, he’d chosen to stand precariously close to the two massive feet that might swing whichever way at any second. His bearing was suspect, looking up at Tara’s bare legs up close, turning around to watch his flank. Sev could vaguely recall his looks, having seen him among the crowds. He was there when Tara quarreled with the guards, when she peeled that innocent man off her sole. This man had followed her.

Sev ducked behind a short hump of raised land. This was beginning to feel like catching a thief in the act. But what was there to steal? Sev had heard of humans snatching gemstones from the anklets of giants while they slept, but Tara had no valuables, and nothing about her bare, dirty soles staring the man in the face should suggest otherwise.

And then it came. The man leaned forward and planted a kiss on her big toe. Just one, like a wary animal nibbling at the presented food. He took another quick couple of glances around, leaning back to see the reaction from the giant legs towering above him. Tara was more than captivated by whatever visions there were in the cube, and then he went again. Another kiss, and then another, on her second toe, onwards to her third. From where Tara hung, those toes were like a row of treats, suspended bags of seed left for the birds. And here a bird had come, nibbling along this array of toes.

Tara was quite a bit off the ground, but like long branches full of berries, the generous length of her toes extended far enough down that a man could comfortably reach it with his mouth. No doubt from some fascinating spectacle in the cube, Tara giggled and stirred about, and her toes curled. The motion slapped the man back, putting him on his ass.

For some reason, seeing that made Sev happy. When this foot-kissing burglar got up and moved in again, a sudden extension of Tara’s foot swung backwards and punted the man again, giving Sev another satisfying feeling. Those weren’t his toes. Technically, neither were they Sev’s, but in practice they were. Sev didn’t feel comfortable confronting the man either, since if the conflict arose to Tara’s attention, Sev knew she had no reserved spot for him. The only reservation was her pussy for Rocky. And this again prodded at the shame of Sev’s status, that of a leech clinging onto her and Rocky’s lovemaking.

The man returned to her foot and wrapped an arm around the length of her big digit, preventing it from sending him away. When the toes wiggled, as they inevitably did once again in her emotional rollercoaster within the cube, the man clung to it. He clung to it and defiantly kept kissing, now so comfortable in the escalation that he openly made out with the nub of her big toe. He kissed it with such wanton ferocity that made Sev’s emotion flip from jealousy to pity. There likely weren’t other opportunities for this man to satisfy these desires, and now that he did, he struck at the opportunity. Sev, on the contrary, always had the opportunity.

The man’s passionate kissing would be interrupted by the flexing of her toes, which sandwiched his head into the hooked, cushy embrace of her big toe.

“We’re out of there now, Rocky,” Tara’s muffled voice said from the cube, referencing whatever turn their conjured journey had taken. With that, the feet calmed down, and the man stuck a hand under his trousers while indulging in the taste of her toes.

“Oh no, wait, the waterfall is coming!” Tara exclaimed. Her two feet slammed together, pancaking the man between. He hung sideways, his head together with right shoulder and arm sticking out of her closed soles, while his lower body was held by the balls of her feet. Tara squealed from wherever the cube’s journey took her next, and her feet nervously rubbed against one another.

The man couldn’t contain his moans, jagged in sound as he was shaken about. He tried to kiss the quivering feet back, but surrendered to a groaning paralysis that had to be the best orgasm of his life so far, and perhaps ever, one that Tara unknowingly rubbed out of him. Now the jealousy returned to Sev, joined by its close cousin in anger. In all his time with Tara, Sev had never been spoiled like this. He hadn’t been spoiled at all.

Tara’s feet rubbed him until he was fully limp from orgasm. In a dexterous sequence that felt impossible to call accident, Tara’s toes curled to grab his legs, her feet separated, and with a sharp extension and opening of her toes she tossed him back like something disposable and used up. The man lay in the glory of his orgasm a few seconds, a noticeable stain on his trousers. Suddenly aware of his surroundings, he got up and hobbled out of there.

Sev was boiling. He couldn’t take it. No one was around still; this cube had attracted surprisingly little. Sev hopped over the raised land and jogged over to her still-lively feet, hoping that in their maelstrom of random movement he’d receive something akin to the man before him.

It started out poorly. Tara’s feet swung back and forth, tapping Sev back multiple times. When they settled down, he managed to grab the second toe of her right foot and climb up. He’d gotten into it himself from merely watching the previous ride, so he automatically began kissing the dirty surface of her sole. But this wasn’t what he was here for. Kissing was nothing new.

“Come on.” Sev knocked on the ball of her foot with his knuckles. “Do something, you stupid girl. For once in your life, do me this favor.” He knocked again, then punched.

“That’s it?” Tara said from above, voice spilling out. The foot Sev clung to was moving, but not from any local muscles. Her waist and legs nudged about from above, making her feet swing. “I think it’s over now, Rocky.”

“Over?” Sev’s brain thought of what might happen next before his body acted on it. Tara crawled herself out enough that her feet returned to the earth, sending Sev down with them.

Her right sole swallowed him up, smushing him underneath a lid of hot flesh. “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.” He could barely voice the words, compressed as his mouth was.

“That was fun.” Tara’s voice had the clarity of open air, out of the cube now. And with that, she started walking, Sev stuck to her right foot and trampled along the way. Normally, if she didn’t find Sev or Rocky for some time, she’d check her feet, a good habit that had found a home in her otherwise idiotic behavior. But now they were supposed to be separated, interrupting her habits, and Sev dreaded how long it would take for her to notice.

When her right foot took off for a step, Sev tried to desperately stick a tongue out and poke or tickle a wrinkle in her arch, in the hopes that she’d notice. He had to retract the tongue quickly before her foot slammed down again. After a few attempts, he gave up. It was futile. His only hope was for someone else to notice, not so unlikely in a crowded area.

She stopped moving, sounds of the lively town easier to hear. “I want those sandals now!”

“Miss, it’s already clear you can’t afford them,” a man said. She must have stopped by a salesman, one she apparently had history with.

“But why make them so expensive, dirtbag?” Rocky said. “They’re made for giants too.”

“For giants who can afford them, yes.”

“There she is,” another man shouted. “Madam, there’s a man under your foot.”

“Again,” someone else added. It was a guard. The cacophony of conversations died down in the area, voices directed her way. The spotlight had fallen on Tara.

“You’re lying,” Tara said.

“Quick, just take the sandals and run!” Rocky hollered from her shoulder, but Tara hesitated.

The salesman protectively stood before his merchandise. “You need to leave. Guards, get them out!”

“Get away!” Tara punted a guard away with her foot, which summoned the sound of a whistle and a tossing of magic. Tara ran, Sev’s whole world speeding past him as he was stomped into the ground in higher frequency and strength. Crowds of people exclaimed and jumped aside, a few people thrown away by Tara’s stampede.

“Where’s Sev?” Tara said through it all, breath panting.

“Don’t know, just run!” Rocky commanded. And she did, drawing a line of mayhem around the outside of town. Luckily, she wasn’t running inside.

Sev being mercilessly stomped by her foot ceased as Tara’s knee hit something, sending her foot at a strange angle, and at last a stroke of luck, Sev’s leg caught the roof of a stall, which with the momentum of her foot effectively pried him free. Sev was tossed through a rainbowy world, in the middle of another attraction, and landed on a hard plank.

Adrenalin battled the haziness, and when Sev came to, he saw a large bullseye high up in front of him with moving marks. The plank was fixed at the middle, with Sev weighing down one end of this lever arm. It wasn’t just any lever, however. Embedded with glowing gemstones, the plank was manipulated with magic, made to throw things from where Sev sat into the targets for scores. There was a line on the opposite end, of people who were supposed to jump onto that end of the plank and catapult Sev’s side into the targets. A man beside Sev, a worker, had a whole heap of magical projectiles behind him, mouth open in surprise at Sev’s entry.

“There’s Sev!” Rocky shouted, Tara lighting up with a smile when they saw him. A bolt of magical fire from behind stung Tara’s thigh, and she whelped into a panic, like cattle suddenly surprised. She sprinted again, barreling through everything in her way, everyone having to scatter aside, and threw a glittery assortment of debris aside when she crashed through the attraction.

The line of people waiting to jump onto the plank dispersed like flies as Tara’s stampede came. One of her sprinting steps landed right on the opposing plank, and clearly, the lever wasn’t made for giants, as the gemstones shone furiously. A few even disintegrated from the overloading force.

Sev noticed those details right before he was catapulted into the air, flying over the targets, over Minn, over the hills, the woods and the trees, seeing himself level with the mountaintops, the wind forcing its way into his throat and his organs seeming to retreat further back into his body as he shot through the air like a comet.

End Notes:

The chapters are released on here slowly, while the whole story is out on my Gumroad. If you don't want to wait and wish to support me, the full 12 chapters are available here:  angvar.gumroad.com/l/ercxi

Chapter 3 - A New Partner by StoryTeller
Author's Notes:

Sev takes to the skies unexpectedly; the adventure begins here!

Sev got acclimated to the skin-tugging force of the wind as he rocketed over forests and even a few villages. What a sight it must have been for them. His sprawled, unwieldy posture would hopefully clarify that he hadn’t found any magical means of flying and was soaring through the skies unwillingly.

Chance might have been on his side, however. The arched descent of his launch brought him closer and closer to a smaller lake. He kept the air in his lungs before impact, bracing, both physically and mentally. The cold didn’t surprise him, crashing into the water. Sev kicked up and surfaced, the regular breaths feeling out-of-place.

“Thank the lords,” Sev said with a gasp, gathering himself and swimming to shore. Aside from his entry, the lake was calm. Bright, brown soil could be seen underneath the clear water. His hands and feet found purchase and he crawled his way to shore.

Sev lay back, breathing as if he’d finished a sprint, his shirt and trousers soaked. He might have thanked his gods too soon. “Where the hell am I?” The trees he saw were smaller elms, a few river birches also lining the lakeside.

Sev rolled over, dragging his knees up. The soil was silty, drier than he knew. Had he gone north, northeast? Whichever way it was, he had to start moving and find people, or signs of them at least.

Sev got up and got moving. The trees were sparse and few, streaks of white sage and butterfly bushes under them. Tara and Rocky had always been like idiots he had to keep in check, yet Sev felt strangely hollow now. He was vulnerable. He didn’t have much magical talent to his name, comparable to the average person who’d taken a short dabble in it.

Not much time passed before he heard noise. The rustle of shrubs attracted Sev, and two young men popped out, one of them half-tripping. They wore nothing, giving Sev an embarrassed pause when they laid eyes on him. They panted, tossing looks back from where they came. An intricate array of lines was imprinted on their skin, very dim and hard to notice at first. Sev had an experienced eye, however. After all his time with Tara, he knew them to be toeprints.

“Hey, do you know where we are? Where can I fin—”

“Can’t help you,” one of them said. Panting, stressed, always checking behind them, it was clear that they were pursued. “You see someone come by, you don’t tell them you saw us.”

“Sure thing. But could you tell me first—”

They weren’t wondering if Sev could do it, they weren’t asking him for a favor, nor were they compromising. They simply dropped that message and ran off. Sev left with confusion and no information. He knew they were pursued, which guaranteed another contact, so he went from where they’d come. Telling the pursuer where to find their two captives felt cruel, but Sev would do it to get the help he needed.

He walked for a surprisingly long time, beginning to doubt, and thought he should make for a high ridge he saw. Then, he heard a presence. The woods were sparse, but he heard treetops moving. A giant face appeared in the distance, and she had no trouble seeing Sev in the glade he found himself in.

She was on the younger side, but had a mature, sharp countenance. Her hair was long but tied together into a ponytail, the color of chocolate and gold. Those green eyes were pretty, though her small mouth boasted two front teeth that came out somewhat. The closer she came and entered Sev’s clearing, the more evident it became that she was absolutely massive. Had she been human, she’d be taller than most people. A bandeau without straps tried desperately to enclose her enormous bosom, while her waist, narrowing a little bit, opened to a wide pair of hips to which stout, voluminous thighs were attached. Thin beige thongs along with a tattered skirt came after a naked waist. The skirt was so torn that on its left side, only the strap of the thong was visible, while gradually the fabric extended towards the right side, as if it had been diagonally slashed that way with a knife. However, even at its longest, the skirt didn’t cover her knee.

Sev wasn’t used to audibly hearing normal steps, thin as Tara was, but this girl’s massive feet pounded the earth into a tremor from mere walking. Those feet were another topic and revealed how well she’d transitioned into adolescence. They were larger than Tara’s, the arches deep, the balls meatier, and the toes were long and round. Due to an overall greater bulk, her toes weren’t as comparatively spindly as Tara’s, even though they weren’t short either.

Sev was so entranced that he only snapped out of it once that hulking mass had stopped before him. If he reached his hand out, he’d reach her big toes, both staring at him.

“First time seeing a giant?” she said, and just from the playfulness in her tone, Sev was able to imagine her smile. And when Sev craned his neck up, the smile was indeed there, past that large bosom.

“Uhm, no, madam, it isn’t.” He almost took a step back, but stopped. His stare returned to her toes.

“Something caught your eye? It’s not what the boys usually look to.”

“I was wondering if there’s people nearby, if you could point me the way.” Sev managed to sound somewhat confident. “Some unfortunate things happened, and now I’m all lost.”

“You want help? That’s interesting. I came your way for help. There are two runaways, you see. Two men who, if you would believe the indecency, are running around naked.”

Sev remembered the two men from before, as well as the toeprints over their bodies. As insistent as a gravitational force, her toes attracted his stare, and once again he peered down at the row of round digits before him. They twisted where they stood. Was it a show of threat? “I think I saw them, yes.” Sev pointed where he’d come from. “That way, past a small lake. Now, do you know where I can find some help?”

“That’s a bit too vague, I’m afraid.” One of her feet shuffled to the left, startling Sev and making him stutter back. He tripped on his heel and fell back, landing on his bottom.

Her left foot rose, hovered forward. It came for him. Usually, the giant foot of a stranger stepping towards him was cause for alarm, but this movement was unhurried. She gave him time to dodge, almost as if she knew he wouldn’t. The foot descended like a lowered roof, the big and second toes aiming to place his head between them. They successfully did, the rest of Sev’s body snugged in by a coffin of humid foot flesh. Only his left arm could stick out from under the ball of her foot.

“What are you—” His protest lacked conviction, her smirk piercing through its pretend outrage. The big toe, neighbor to Sev’s left cheek, stroked up and down, rubbing its dusty dirt from the forest bed on him. The toes didn’t push hard, didn’t squeeze his head. Sev met the motion back, like a cat rubbing its head against the owner’s leg. His head sunk into the plump toe flesh, and Sev went for an innocent little kiss.

“There we go.” Her hands were on her hips, staring proudly down at him.

“How did you know?” The toes were getting comfortable with his head, bouncing him back-and-forth. The question felt silly, however, as he remembered how intently he ogled her peds. “I mean, was it so easy to tell?”

“Sort of. There was something about the way you looked. It could have been genuine fear that made you look like that. I didn’t know for sure. But the truth is…” Her toes clamped, pressing his cheeks together. “I can do whatever I want with you, little human. Ever since I got this big, I’ve realized, if it’s me and humans alone, I can do precisely, exactly, and without any restrictions, whatever I want with them.”

Sev gulped, giving her toes a kiss each, motivated by both his manhood and a desire to please her. He didn’t fear for his life, not yet. Although he couldn’t know for certain, the feeling he got of her mischievous character didn’t suggest the harmful kinds of crimes. Though that might have been born of hope more than acute judgement.

“Isn’t there a small part of you that thinks that?” she continued. “Whenever you’re with a giant, the thought ‘She could do whatever she wants with me’ must pop into your head.”

“Sometimes,” Sev said with slight discomfort, as she applied pressure. It was playful pressure, clear from its transient application and the reassuring pats on his head from her toes. Sev kissed the big toe again, unsure if that’s what the pressure from her foot demanded. He didn’t know her game yet.

“What’s your name?” she asked. One of her hands went down, slapping aside the flap of her torn half-skirt.

“Sev.”

“I’m Ada.” Her index finger lightly traced the middle of her panties, and through the faint pressure applied from her finger, its camel-toed shape was coming through weakly. “Why don’t you tag along with me? It’s not safe for a human out here, all alone. You might meet giants who you’d wish were only horny.”

“Uhm…” Sev wasn’t sure what his plan even was. Not less than half an hour ago, he’d been in a summer festival, miles away from here. He wasn’t sure if a refusal was on the table, with how aggressively forward she was. “Sure.”

Ada raised an eyebrow. “That’s not very convincing.”

Sev responded by latching onto the side of her second toe with a deep, slurpy kiss.

Ada chuckled. “Much better. You seem to have some experience.”

Even though he’d known Ada for mere minutes, he felt ok to say it. She was the kind of person to get that out of you. “I do.”

Ada bit her lower lip. “I’m afraid you’ll have to show me.”

Chapter 4 - Festive Foot Worship by StoryTeller

Ada lay on her back as if this crumby bare ground was the finest bed available in a king’s castle. All her comfort came from her bottommost part, where presently, Sev’s mouth did its best to relieve the toes of all their strain and tension.

The side of a hill gave Ada the incline to half-lie over, able to have a view over her body and down at Sev. Her feet were on their sides. If they had stood on the heels, the toes would be too far up for Sev to comfortably reach. On his knees, Sev bent forward to keep his mouth attached to the third toe of her right foot, while his hands kneaded the middle part of her phalanx.

“Well, well.” Ada breathed in an exaggerated fluster. “What a passionate one we have. And I just happened to find you out here, a dedicated worshipper. It’s like stumbling onto gold.”

Sev’s sentiment was similar. Yes, it might be that he was lost in a place he knew nothing about and had a lingering worry in the back of his mind searching for a definite solution to this problem. But if he had seen himself here two days ago, he’d wonder how he found paradise so soon. Getting unrestrained access to a pair of feet of this quality, from a young adult who drunkenly smiled at his efforts, a smile born of a dominance that perfectly captured Sev’s willingness to demean himself for contact with his aberrant desires, it was too good to be true.

Tara never captured him the same way. She merely wielded what Sev wanted, unconcerned, completely unaware of the starving beggars right beside her endless supply of food, and the best she could do in her ignorance was toss food away, let it break apart, get dirty. The beggar, Sev in this case, would not hesitate to eat what scraps there was regardless. But Ada had come by and served him the finest meal.

It wasn’t merely the reciprocal character, either. He’d always considered Tara’s feet to be lovely, dainty, but there was a fullness to Ada’s that made it more satisfying, a ladylike beauty that gave gravity to his worship. On her second toe now, his mouth sunk into the plump toe flesh. Once their travelworn roughness was gone, the creamy tissue could be enjoyed to its fullest, and it was made to be suckled. Sev moaned with a mouthful of toe. The suckling, now with an addition of light biting, prompted her toe to reflexively curl in. Ada noted the reaction, biting her lip, and began actively curling her toes in more. Sev had to lean back to avoid their slaps, but they followed him, fishing for his head.

With a lunge and hook, her second toe caught his head in the bend of its doughy embrace. Sev opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, giving her a little runway to scrape her peds over.

“That’s right,” Ada said, satisfied with his peace offering as she made sure all her toes took their turn. Peeling the tattered skirt back, one of her index fingers traced a line down the middle of her panties. Two, fat, bulging lips poked out through the fabric, a dark stain growing between them. Ada patted her pussy. “You’ll have to take care of this later as well.”

He didn’t say anything. The big and second toe grabbed his head, raising his chin. They demanded a response. “Yes, I will.”

“And you won’t have to do much. I’ll take care of it. I’ll just need your body.” The toes released his head with a playful bop.

“Um, in what way?” Sev’s thoughts went to Tara and Rocky’s business, the way she ran him in and out of her. The thought of that made him nervous.

“You didn’t expect to get a girl so excited and not have to finish the job, did you?”

Sev quietly kissed her big toe a few times.

“Unless,” Ada continued, stroking her panties with a mere fingertip still, “we find someone else to take the role, and you keep going down there.”

“There’s people nearby?”

“There might be a road nearby.” Either Sev made it very obvious, or she was good at reading him. “You were asking for help finding people, I remember. Why not drop that search? You’re not some rich man looking for his luxury and comfort, are you? You’re ordinary, like me.” Her big toe gave him a gentle pat on the cheek. “Tag along with me.”

“What do you do?” Sev asked.

“Became an offgiant recently, I’m looking for work. Out on the road, trying to survive. What about you?”

“The same, except the offgiant part.”

“Perfect, then.”

Things moved forward a bit too quickly for Sev. If he were to partner up with Ada, he’d have to know if life with her would be sustainable. With Tara and Rocky, Sev was in charge. Here, Ada would be in charge. And from what Sev had seen, with the two naked men running away from Ada, her aggressive lust and impulsive decisions, she didn’t come off as someone he was comfortable giving full control to. Frankly, as Ada closed her eyes and moaned to Sev’s transition to her big toe, he wasn’t sure she’d simply give this up. If he told her he wanted to go his separate way, would she accept it? Feigning a partnership now might be better than rejecting it and being forced into her slave instead, so his silence let her have the last word.

Sev hugged his body close as he made out with her big toe, his saliva giving it a sheening coat. His hard groin found her third toe, and Sev humped himself into it. A few thrusts were all it took for the climax to be fast approaching.

Ada’s toes gripped his body with sudden ferocity. “Oh no, I don’t think so.”

Sev murmured a questioning tone into her toe flesh, his face compressed and unable to move.

“You can’t just finish so early. I know you boys. You’ll just moan yourself into sleep, and then I’m left here on my own. Let’s begin this partnership the right way.” The toes released him. “Get to the other foot, Sev.”

“Yes.” He jogged over the little span between her spread legs, having to find a new source of discipline within him. With Tara, control hadn’t been necessary. Discipline and finesse were the opposites of Tara. “It’s just hard to control, you know?”

“I expect you to be able to handle it. If not, we’ll have to train it up. You’ve got some skill with that tongue, but it’s unrefined.”

Sev worked from the smallest toe up on her left foot, having to get past the residues of travel from her peds again.

“Whose feet have you been licking, before mine?” Ada asked, an eyebrow playfully raised, all while teasing herself with the index over her panties.

“Just some girl I traveled with,” Sev murmured between licks and kisses.

“We’ll have to instill some new habits in you, don’t we, Sevvy boy?” The flex made the second and third toe swat his head a way back. He returned in for more licking, having to shoot his hip back to keep his manhood away. But problems arose when he came to the big toe, situated higher up in its independent glory. The need to have his back upright shuffled his hip forward again.

The ball of Ada’s foot rubbed up against his groin as her foot stirred from pleasure. Her big toe was so pulpy, so firm and strong, Sev dared to bite it even harder. Ada reared her head up and shrieked. “Right there, oh god, right there.” A certain spot on the portion of her big toe seemed to hit some magical nerve. Sev planted his mouth there, chewing and sucking hard. He had to hold on, for the big toe was clawing towards him in response to this stimulation, throwing him about with it, like two lovers going rough in bed. The second toe made it hard, its flank helped give occasional grips on his body and head, the pincer of her toes trying to squish him.

They could do this whenever they wanted. These ten, bulbous toes were his to enjoy at any time. Sev always doubted he’d find the right one with his foot-loving idiosyncrasy, but here someone was, Ada, ready to meet his desires where he thought he was alone with them. Yes, she wasn’t perfect, though he didn’t know her yet. He could come around to accept all of that.

“Well, that’s certainly one way to spend one’s time.” The voice belonged to a stranger. A sobering crash snapped Sev out of his worship, peering through Ada’s foot to see a traveler with a rucksack having entered the scene.

Sev tried to crouch away and hide, but Ada’s toes had him locked, forcing him to show himself and bear this humiliation.

“I thought I might warn you two, however,” the traveler said. “There’s been rumors of Gray Rhinos around these areas, nasty business, I tell you. Me and some partners are scouting. Don’t like being the interruptive joy-killer, but it would be safer if you moved this else—”

Ada lunged with her arm, yanking him off the ground. She pried his rucksack off.

“Hold on, what are you—”

Ada’s panties were next to come off, and the traveler was plunged inside. Having already been built up by Sev’s worship, a fountain of cum burst out of her pussy a mere couple of seconds after the traveler entered, as if his body hit a switch that opened the dam. Ada screamed as she slapped him in and out of her in a furious, wet clap, the cum sprinkling up and aside and every possible way. The digits had Sev locked in a taut pincer. Even though he could barely give any output with his mouth in the turbulent, frenetic shaking of her foot, the toes kept him there as a passenger.

“Larry!” Two other men joined the scene, agape, appearing to be colleagues of the poor scout who was currently flying in and out of a hungry pussy that wouldn’t part with him. “Release him, you nasty thing!”

Ada responded with another orgasm, yelping sharply to the skies as more cum was ejected. A few drops even struck the newly arrived, to their horror. With a wave of their arms they shot glowing bolts of energy on Ada’s forearm, interrupting her momentum and breaking up the rhythm with which she pumped Larry in and out of herself. But she bit her lower lip with a silly giggle and kept going, and their attacks were like unsuccessful attempts at breaking a fight apart.

Larry was eventually freed by an ultimate climax that relaxed Ada. Larry dropped out of her pussy, drenched in her lucid liquids, while even her toes relaxed and set Sev free. Sev’s manhood begged for attention, unable to be tended to in the chaos of her orgasms. He almost wanted to hop onto her foot and finish it himself, but the trio of strangers nearby prevented him. They sobered his mind enough to overrule his lust.

“What a nasty wench,” one of them exclaimed, helping their friend out between her legs.

“Friend.” He spoke to Sev. “I presume she took you as well? Come with us, we’ll get out of here.”

Sev was too ashamed to take a stance. But he didn’t have to. Ada stirred into movement again, making the trio bolt away, their bodies empowered with magic. Ada’s foot slammed down on Sev as she stood, sealing him under her sole. “He’s with me. And where…” She blinked herself awake, shaking off the languor. Her drunken smile was on the trio, who retreated from her. “Where do you three think you’re going? There’s room for more on this big body of mine.”

Their bodies shone in magical empowerment, speeding off, but Ada ran right after them. Sev was effectively stomped into the soil with every step. He’d gotten used to Tara’s clumsy feet trampling him, sometimes walking around with him stuck under her for hours without knowing it. But Ada’s heaviness posed a new challenge. The doughy texture of her feet deformed to greet his body into their smushing might, every single step. Grass, twigs, specks of dirt, flakes of tree barks, it all met his backside, all his contact with the varied contents of the forest bed reminding him that he was functionally no different than a sandal. Small residues of cum from the errant bursts of her previous orgasms helped hold him plastered to her sole.

Sev wondered just where the hell he’d ended up. He was launched across the lands like a comet, barely knew where he was on the map, and somehow found himself in a sequence of minutes worshipping a set of toes that he’d consider a perfect dream. And right before climax, this merry-go-round of chaos had now put him under that same meaty foot slamming him into the forest bed as this delinquent giant chased three innocent men. And he was allegedly this delinquent giant’s partner. This would call for a sigh, a chuckle, something, but all Sev could do was endure the foot stomping him into the woodlands.

“Little rats are getting away,” Ada said with a panting breath. They were scouts, trained to be quick, and the sound of rustling trees revealed Ada had plenty of obstacles to shoulder past. “Finally!” The trees cleared up, two tall sets of mountain chains holding a wide valley before her. Ada got on her tiptoes and peeled Sev off her sole with the toes of her other foot. His entire front side cooled to the refreshing breeze that tended to his sole-beaten side. Ada picked him up. “You there? Sorry about that, but you like it deep down anyway, don’t you?”

Sev murmured something half-intelligible. The beauty of her sole couldn’t really be appreciated when he was being cooked and pressurized underneath it.

Ada tugged the waistband of her skirt off and put Sev there, pinning him against her lower abdomen. And then he saw why. The three scouts had led her to their camp, a whole row of mages both across the mouth of the woody valley and perched up on the mountainsides. Low tents from their campsite were seen amidst the trees behind them. Ada had cleared Sev off her sole to clear up that space, as it would be needed.

“You big, fucking idiot!” someone said through cupped hands. “Get out of here! This is important business. There’s Gray Rhinos nearby, you’re making too much noise.”

“Gray Rhinos?” Ada scoffed. “Yeah, right. If you want me to leave, I want two of them with me.” She pointed at the three scouts she’d given chase to, now surrounded by their peers.

“Let’s blast her out of here, quickly,” one of them shouted. “Don’t let it take too long.”

Ada wasn’t giving them any time. She picked up her pace in a few steps and jumped high. Her soles were aimed at the main group of mages, who all scattered aside. On the way down, Sev slipped out of his poorly held position by the waistband and was slapped down by the plummeting mass of her hefty breasts. Ada’s landing sent a growling tremor over the lands, a splash of rocks loosening off the mountainside. Sev hit the ground after her.

With all of them spreading aside, Ada had effectively tossed herself into the middle of the mages, and a barrage of colored magic bombarded her from her sides.

“Aah!” Ada cowered forward and held her head, as if crouching from artillery. The painful expression was genuine, followed by a huff of anger from clenched teeth. Ada kicked herself to her left, throwing her feet forward with another jump. Two mages were caught between her toes, and she took her heels off the ground to pin all her weight onto them while aggressively flexing her digits to squeeze the spirit out of them.

The mages on the balcony-like projections of the mountain, however, they were free to attack, and they did. One of them especially summoned a fiery arc of lightning, its presence crackling loud and echoing down the valley. Its flaming impact on her shoulder made Ada reel aside with a sharp shriek that also echoed down the valley, and whatever secrecy the mages had previously urged them to operate under was far gone.

Ada’s left foot lost grip on its mage, but despite the storm of distraction and painful stimuli, Ada was so hellbent on her horny mission that she immediately bent down to snatch him up before he could regain his bearing. Halting away, one mage still captured under the toes of her right foot, she guided the other one past her skirt and panties and masturbated with him through this half-assed, stilted escape. As she tried to make off with one of her feet walking with a balled-up set of toes holding one mage captive, while she rubbed the other over her clit, it looked like someone with a broken ankle who was desperately rushing to the restroom.

A spurt of cum shot out during her walk, all while the next volley of magic brought her to her knees, and one couldn’t be sure if it was pleasure or pain winning out in this affair. Ada’s legs were bruised, she got up again, the mage released from her toes, but she kept the one between her legs and shoved her way through the first set of trees.

“She has Kieran!” one shouted. “Quick, you four, after her. Free him! She’s wounded, it shouldn’t be difficult.” Four mages set off after her into the woods. Cum, giant footprints, and soil scorched by magic, it was the strangest aftermath of a battle Sev had seen. It seemed as if Ada had completely forgotten about him, or perhaps didn’t know she’d dropped him during it all and awaited a cruel surprise later on. What Sev’s duty to her was during this, if he should try and regroup with her, he didn’t know. However, what he had with Ada was enjoyable, but it was nothing close to loyalty. She seemed to treat every human like a toy, and Sev doubted there was any way to form a meaningful bond with her.

His thoughts, after all this, went to Tara and Rocky, how they were doing and if they’d managed to navigate the situation at the festival. Sev hated to admit it, but if there was anything he had close to loyalty, it lay with those two.

“You alright, friend?” A woman, one of the mages, came and gave him a helping hand. Sev took her hand and got up, dusting himself off. Ada had stomped him so thoroughly that his clothes were flat against his skin, needing to be tugged free. “Did she capture you earlier?”

Sev wasn’t interested in going through it all. “You could say that, yes.” Other members of this outpost spilled in, gathering close to him.

“Where did you come from?”

“Last time I could make sense of what was happening around me, I was at a summer festival, in Minn.”

“Minn?” That reaction said enough about how far Sev had gone.

“Where is this?” Sev asked.

“Near the Craighall Mountains, where we believe there to be Rhinos. We—”

There was a rumbling, a tremor through the earth. The first instinct was to look towards the woods, to see if Ada had returned. But this tremor was different. One would have to be fairly close to feel Ada’s steps. The sensations up their legs told the story of a faint distance, far away, yet powerful enough to make an impact.

Everyone turned back towards the valley. Something very big was coming.

Chapter 5 - Thora Thunderfoot by StoryTeller

The earth shook, all the mages scurrying past the trees and back to their campsite.

“We must have made too much noise,” someone said. “The Rhinos are coming.”

“You hear that? There’s too many of them, we can’t fight them all.”

“Let’s get a report of what’s happening first.” They were in a mild panic, and Sev didn’t know where he’d be safest, by their side or if he just made a run for it the other way. In these lands, he wasn’t sure where safety could be assured.

Sputters of soil pattered around Sev, and as he turned up to figure out what outlandish clouds might rain down soil, he saw uprooted bushes and half-trees flying out from the valley above him.

“It’s only one giant!” one of the mages yelled from where they were perched up on the mountainside. The thundering quakes grew, the tremors buzzing within Sev’s legs. Their rhythm made it clear it was one pair of legs, not a multitude. How could this possibly be one giant alone?

“It’s her!” someone shouted. “Retreat!”

Sev ducked aside, mages starting to spill out of the woods behind him. One came launching out, kicked into the skies along the bushes. As her enormity came into view above the treetops, Sev froze where he stood. “Gods above.” The trees literally swayed towards her crashing steps, this feeble earth deforming as readily as cotton to her weight. She must have been over a hundred foot tall, the tallest giant Sev had ever seen. And even for her size, she was massive. If she were downsized to human proportions, she’d likely be one of the tallest people alive, boasting a tremendous bosom clad in an armored black-gold brassiere. A lengthy braided tail of brown hair whipped about behind her, ending at her lower back. No more than a bare thong concealed the area between her legs, thin strings holding a plated cup of black-gold over her womanhood. That plated thong was surrounded by heavy volumes of muscle, for her thighs were the stoutest pair Sev had laid eyes on. Every part of her was a record. Bracelets of gemstones, both magical and natural, encircled her monstrous thighs, ending with bony anklets around that sturdy transition to her feet.

“It’s Thora Thunderfoot!”

Sev wasn’t familiar with this seemingly infamous name, but she represented it well. She had come like a thunder, and those feet, another record, were not meant to be overcome by mere humans. They were wider than the average person and almost three times as tall as one, and the round, hefty balls of her feet could brace any terrain and crush any obstacle. One’s only saving grace was to find themselves underneath those deep, mature arches should their earth-shattering stampede come one’s way. The toes were a perfect balance of length and fullness, ten digits that served well in bridging her great weight and strength down their muscular tone.

The mages didn’t have time to spread out, her feet mowed through them, eating five humans in total. Some stuck to her sole, a few came off, but whoever was caught in one of her stomps was near unresponsive and taken out of the fight. Wherever Thora stepped off, the cleanest, most fine-lined footprint was left thereafter, sometimes with a human and their smallness stuck in its smooth ditch.

The mages up on the mountainside struggled to keep their balance, as everything shook to her hectic stampede. There were a few who got through and threw magic, but the impacts of the magical bombardment, previously having brought pain to Ada, did nothing but peter out over Thora’s bulky thighs.

Thora’s sprint ended, bringing an immediate peace to the world. The only sound left was the swish of falling branches and click of stony rubble vaulting down the mountains.

“Rats outside our doors, it seems.” Her voice was dark and rich, fitting well with the rest of her mature countenance. Thora turned around. A casual whipping flick of her ankles tossed aside two mages stuck underneath. Their bodies looked visibly flatter, and their clothes wilted, as if having been strung up to endure ten different rainstorms. More magical bombardment struck her body, accomplishing nothing but giving Thora’s hip a brief nudge back. Thora raised an eyebrow, and orders of retreat were immediately shouted. Everyone went back for the trees.

“You’re not going anywhere.” It was a command. Sev almost wanted to obey it, for fear of her response, and to desperately communicate that he wasn’t with the rest. With a flip of her hand, Thora summoned a globe of swerving energy, shocking Sev. She had magical capabilities on top of boasting this impressive size?

Thora jabbed the globe of magic into her left knee, infusing her leg with its brimming force. She stomped the left foot down, the magic spreading through the very earth. When it reached anyone’s shoes, they were thrown up. It was as if they all stood on a trampoline aimed at her, for that magical stomp catapulted everyone into the air towards her.

They landed on the grass before her, and one might as well have placed a large silver platter for their landing. Like food they’d been served up for those two hungry feet. Thora’s left leg rose.

“Wait!” Sev shouted. “I’m not one of them. I’m lost, looking for my wa—” His words didn’t stop the sole from descending, putting out of view that dim smirk on her full lips. It was sheer reflex that made Sev raise his arms. Nothing could stop that titanic sole from its goal of eating them all up. Being under Tara, Sev had gotten used to. Trampled by Ada in her sprint was difficult, but manageable.

Thora’s size was unmanageable. Sev couldn’t even examine what it felt like, as the blow of her sole’s crushing advance simply knocked him out.

 

***

 

Sev woke. He was in the middle of a crossroads, where a horse-driven wagon passed him by. This village he found himself in was ringed by tall, green mountains, a few valleys leading in and out of it. The houses were sparsely spread and timber-framed, with plenty of farmlands between. But towards the middle, where Sev sat, there were more buildings.

He got up to this strange sunny day he found himself in, and before he could ask anyone a question or find an inn, he felt the tremors under his shoes. They had an odd mixture of recent yet elusive quality he couldn’t quite grasp. A cat darted into an alleyway, a tethered horse neighed, and the people anxiously looked about themselves.

Along the widest valley, she appeared. Thora Thunderfoot stepped into the perimeter; her entry marked by the crackled wood of a small gatehouse which splintered like a toy under her foot. The watchman jumped aside, landing between those two monstrous soles. Those ten toes flexed inwards, denting the path, practically salivating at the sight of so many humans. The wolf had found the sheep’s pen.

“Hear me,” Thora Thunderfoot called out, the mountains echoing her sonorous voice. “No harm will befall you, should you obey my every word. I’ve traveled long, fought many battles, and am left weary. You will tend to all my needs.” Thora pointed down, to her side of the village. “I want you all here. Every able-bodied person of the village.”

Most of the people ran the opposite way, for the other valleys, grabbing quick belongings and alerting those nearby while on the way out. Thora’s presence had herded them the other way.

“Tiny fools,” she muttered, her legs energized in a glow of magic. She kicked the large, cliff-like shoulder of rock beside her, summoning a bolt of glowing energy that zapped across the mountain lines. It threaded all the way across and erupted beside the valley, chipping off chunks of the mountain and causing a rockslide that effectively blocked the road. Then, she kicked another bolt of energy into existence to her other side, blocking the next valley. The running villagers froze where they stood.

Thora entered the village grounds and stomped a house, its roof no match and the shockwave from her foot leaving the walls themselves weak. “To me, now!” And so the migration began, the villagers coursing through their few, uncomplicated streets, over the hills, and towards Thora. Sev followed, he didn’t want to stick out.

Thora lay against the slope leading up the valley. She pointed down her legs. “Tend to my feet and legs, all of you.” Her feet lay on their sides, accessible to everyone. On their heels, they were near three times an adult’s height from heel to toe.

The first people made contact with her soles, using their fingers to massage this behemoth of a woman. The rich landscape of wrinkles gave them a good idea of what bundles of flesh to take a hold of with their fingers.

As if they stood in line for an entertaining ride, Sev cut ahead and made for her toes. His heart fluttered as he touched the big toe with his hands. Its round, bulbous shape knew no equal, so plump that it could pancake his entire skull out of sight under its doughy deformation without difficulty. And the roundness wasn’t without length either; the phalanx that equipped this round weapon was both sturdy and long. They had an excellent balance. On a battlefield against humans, they were perfect, and yet if she were clad in an extravagant dress and sat sideways upon a plush sofa in her castle, they would fit there as well.

Sev pressed his body closer, too afraid to give into lust. Not only was he surrounded by others, but he was afraid of finding Thora’s attention. He let himself be one amongst the crowd as he subtly nuzzled his cheek and nose into the big toe, his hands massaging all the travel out of it.

“No loiterers,” Thora said in response to the amassing crowd around her feet who were idle. Despite how large her feet were, there wasn’t enough space for the whole village there. “Come up, tend to the legs.” The crowd moved up, dispersing over her bare ankles, calves, and thighs. They had to employ a firm grip to really get at Thora’s muscles and tough flesh. Especially her thighs, it was like a sea of caramel flesh one could get lost into, and she even ushered them up on top of her thighs to cover every part of her exposed lower body. They marveled at the precious jewels encircling her legs, worth more than all their belongings.

Thora leaned back, closing her eyes and letting out a breath. “Ah, there.” They were a sea of gentle little squeaks and tugs over her enormity, all of it coming together to a pleasant symphony. Sev didn’t even feel like he was interacting with a woman. Her size, stature, the gravity behind her commands, she was like a goddess. This was an Olympian entity that all these villagers had made their pilgrimage to, that they had the glory of even being in the presence of. Sev felt nervous more than anything, it exceeded his excitement and lust. How many mages and humans had these toes demanded and received worship from? How many humans had these soles crushed, how many had surrendered to their almighty stampede? For her year-long time as a commander of the Gray Rhinos, in her many battles and lawless journeys, the number had to be literal thousands. These toes Sev was touching, this foot he was in thrall to, they were the stuff of myths and legends.

“The rest of you,” Thora said with her eyes still closed, as still with even her lower body covered in doting care, a small crowd of idle people were left. “Get into the village and retrieve your lotions and skin creams, all of it.” They turned to leave, but she called them again. “And tell whoever’s still hiding in that village that I’ll crush their homes once I’m done here.”

“Y-Yes, madam!” They scurried off.

“Ah.” Thora reclined, switching back into a mode of simply receiving. Scanning over the people working her lower body brought an air of pressure over everyone. A couple of men near her inner thigh caught her eye, and she plucked them. Thora tugged the gold-black armor plate over her thong away and dropped them inside, then snapped it back in place, sealing them into the warm coffin. “All of you, use your mouths. Kiss, lick!”

There was no hesitation. The hulk of flesh before them could destroy their homes with ease, so with their mouths they had to earnestly beg her not to, worshipping her into a state of relaxation. Those legs were used to being tense. The feet, when in the presence of so many people, were used to flattening them underneath. They had to loosen the battle-ready reflex and lull her into the state of calm she sought, or their homes would suffer. The smacker of kisses and slick swipe of tongues took over. If one closed their eyes, it would sound like a sloppy and indecent banquet consisting of the starving poor who had never laid eyes on a decent meal throughout their lives.

Sev seized the chance. He straddled her foot and leaned forward, sucking on the big toe until his cheeks swelled like balloons, his mouth full of pulpy toe stuffing for his tongue to poke and prod at. The volume he could fit wasn’t even close to taking the full bulge of her big toe, merely pinching off a portion of it. He was like a leech stuck to it, and as he had a view down of the few other people who kneeled and kissed the other toes below him, he realized how much he was overdoing it. That didn’t stop him, however. Sev grazed at the toe flesh, began biting, and all her toes clawed in as a reflex and knocked the few villagers back. From where he sat astride the ball of her foot, the toes clamped one of his legs.

Thora Thunderfoot hummed, pressing the armored plate over her thong. Sev continued making out with the big toe, his noise shrouded by the susurrus of mouth noises occurring around him. Now that a consistent theme had been established, Sev sucked extra hard, putting his shoulders and upper back into his massaging motions. To be included with all these people, all these rookies, it hurt some peculiar part of Sev’s pride that normally hide its shameful face whenever he found himself in these foot-adjacent situations. He wanted to be acknowledged by someone like her.

The acknowledgement never came. Perhaps it was his efforts that excited her, but Thora hummed again to the skies, eyes still closed. Her feet moved together. Several were caught in between, others were scooped out of the way, spared of this gigantic foot-sandwich that her soles put together. From where he sat, Sev fell in and was the only one caught between her toes. His legs found a good loop around her big toe, while his arms hugged the base of her third toe, and there he locked himself as her feet slid against each other, back-and-forth. Luckily, she didn’t slide her feet so far back that his hold was pried apart, it was merely tested. And his devotion to them held true, as Sev clung fast like a baby monkey to its mother, holding onto those toes that wouldn’t stop smothering him. He fared the best out of all, thanks to his experience; the rest of the villagers groaned and whimpered as they were smushed between those wrinkled soles. Some still found it in them to throw a kiss out, keep their tongues extended to the hot slide of her foot flesh. They might have recognized that, despite this treatment, they remained fortunate to only find themselves between Thora Thunderfoot’s storied feet while they were in a playful mood, and not in the earth-shattering stomps they were infamous for. Seeing the roughhousing her feet subjected the others to, everyone doubled their efforts on her legs, in hopes to keep her mood quelled.

Sev couldn’t tell what specific toe he had in his mouth. Like Thora, his eyes were closed, entranced, for where his legs were locked, the slide of her feet caused a toe to rub up against his groin. He met it with a thrust of his hip, all the while eating away at what his mouth found. When he saw everyone being pressed together and tossed about between her soles, it enhanced his efforts, and Sev plunged into ecstasy. He thought he was amidst the clouds, drowning in comfort. The rubbing against his groin and the soft tissue in his mouth, those two places were the sources of life for this joy, this dream, this delighted heaven he never wanted to depart from. For moments, he felt nothing but what was there, at groin and mouth.

But the next time he opened his eyes, there was indeed toe in his mouth and he did rub up against a foot, but he did not see any clouds of comfort, no other people with him. He wasn’t between any toes, either, but underneath, this foot belonging to the leg of a giant Sev stared up at. The face looking down on him was a stranger’s, watching him with an expression that bordered between amusement and disturbance. “So, are you awake now, or do you wish to continue?”

Chapter 6 - Dangerous Errand by StoryTeller

“Well?” the giant said, waiting for an answer. Sev tried to compute how he’d ended up here, underneath her sole, his arms lovingly crossed over her big toe. The patch of clean, glistening chunk on the side of her toe was undoubtedly his spit, the sticky stain on his trousers cuddled up into the ball of her foot was undoubtedly the work of his climax. A shift of his waist hit him with that half-aching weakness after orgasm. As the stranger above him added emphasis to her puzzled expression with a lean forward, he knew this wasn’t the time to ponder.

“Wh— Where am I?” Sev asked. How had he ended up here, from the village under Thora Thunderfoot’s mercy? Turning his neck about as well as he could to scan the environment, Sev recalled the scene of the mages being thwarted by Thora’s booming advance. And then he wondered how in all the worlds he’d ended up at that village, until he saw the ephemeral trance for what it was, a dream.

“Feigning ignorance, I see.” The giant’s knee twisted, not to pain him, but to give him a cheeky squeeze. “It’s the last resort of someone caught red-handed in shame.” The teasing smirk gave Sev hope of an agreeable encounter. The blonde had her short hair pulled together into a small tail behind the head, a brown leather vest and rucksack fit for travel, while her skirt ended above the knees. It wasn’t some nice skirt made of an elegant fabric, but rough and unwilling to fold. Although she was thin, from what Sev saw of her legs and an angle up the inside of her thighs, she was toned, a good spread of muscle filling her out.

“Wha—” Sev wanted to cower out of this, to disappear, but only his head and arms were free. “You’re standing on me!” She wasn’t truly; he could feel that most of her weight was on the other leg.

Her toes spread out and closed together, prying his arms away and patting his head. “You could say that. You could also say that I arrived at this scene, full of questions and searching for answers, seeing these unbelievable footprints and human shapes underneath them. Rhinos must have fought mages, by the looks of it. And then I see a human, mumbling something and squirming into himself, and when I nudge him with my foot to get his attention, he lunges at my toes and starts licking them like it’s his long-lost lover.” Her toes turned up as the ball of her foot pressed down, precisely finding his soaked groin. “Even fucked and went all the way there as if it were a woman. Can I ask, was it really a woman in your dreams, or also a foot?”

Sev blushed.

“Because the way you worked that toe with your mouth, the way you negotiated with its shape, I can’t imagine a woman formed like that.”

“I can’t stand for what I did in my sleep.”

“Apologies, I’m being too frivolous. I’m not sure I’ve been worshipped like that before. We’re quite late with the introduction, but I’m Velvet Rowfield.” The foot stepped off him, leaving Sev bare. He immediately balled forward and got up to hide the stain on his trousers, which made her laugh.

“I’m Sev,” he said curtly. “What happened here?”

“I hoped you could tell me. I’m a bounty hunter, and there’s nothing more lucrative than Gray Rhino contracts. They were said to be holed up nearby, making bold advances. I’ve investigated that. So have other groups.” Velvet scanned the area with her gaze, the clearing before the wooded valley prickled with large footprints. “And those other groups might have gotten too close.”

“It was only one giant,” Sev said. “The largest I’ve ever seen. Thora Thunderfoot, they called her.”

“Hmm. I suspected that, these footprints can’t be anyone else’s. How unfortunate. She’s one of the few I would not be confident against.”

“Then why are you here?”

Velvet put her hands on her hips. “I can best many others, I’d have you know. But I need some information. Wherever Thora is, there has to be valuable information.”

“I wish you all the best, but I have my own problems. I’m lost. Can you tell me where the nearest village is?”

Velvet Rowfield crossed her arms. “Not very close, I’m afraid, and it’s not a village for humans. You have nothing to do with this Gray Rhino business, yet you’ve ended up here. Did they kidnap you?”

“No.” Sev stretched his arms out. Only now could his attention afford to note that it was late evening, the skies darker and the sun setting. “Long bloody story. But I need help getting home.”

“I also need help. Quite a simple solution here, hmm?”

Sev sighed. “What do you need? What could someone like me possibly offer a bounty hunter of giants?”

“Go and scout, try and get some information. Up the valley. I’d have a hard time getting there myself without being noticed. You wouldn’t have any trouble at all. Do it, and I’ll take you to town, to competent people who’ll see you home, wherever you’ve come from.”

Sev had to think.

“You don’t have many other options, I’m afraid. This is quite the wilderness to be in, without resources.”

For all he knew, she could be lying. But there was no certainty. The one way of finding out was to venture out on his own into this unmapped, unknown territory, and with all the craziness he’d endured so far, leaving it to the unknown didn’t seem smart.

“Fine.” He’d take what was predictably dangerous over the unpredictable.

“I’ll wait out here. Come back and call for me when you’re finished. If you don’t come back, I’ll make it a priority to rescue you while finishing my contracts.”

What surety that gave him, Sev didn’t know. Regardless, that didn’t make him confident that all would be fine if he got caught. He marched into the wooded valley, tracing Thora Thunderfoot’s conspicuous footsteps. Whatever the forest bed contained, shrubbery and humps of uneven land, they were all smashed down to the perfectly shaped ditch of her footprint. Nothing could withstand her mighty mass. Thankfully, as the evening became night and darkness grew, these predictable patterns of foot-shaped trenches guided him forward.

Sev trailed the steps for a good while, jogging alongside them, not daring to use his magic-infused speed yet. He began to hear the presence of giants, the trees and underbrush and darkness shrouding him well. Through the woods, he saw white barriers and wooden posts, lit by lanterns and braziers. A small trail led off the main aisle of this valley and snaked up the mountainside, and Sev skulked his way up there for a better view.

Once he peered over a ledge with an exceptional overview, it was as if the curtains had been pulled aside, the campsite laid bare. Numerous giant tents were erected before him, banners emblazoning the symbol of a horned rhino. They flickered dimly in the light of lanterns and torches, a few giants patrolling the areas. This had to be the camp Velvet mentioned. Was her request fulfilled now? She’d specifically asked for him to gather some information, but Sev wasn’t sure what exactly that meant. This didn’t feel enough according to her words, but whatever the request was, it wasn’t anything Sev could do safely. It was unreasonable.

Sev decided it was time to return right as he took a misstep. His left leg shot down and brought him with it over the ledge, his heart punching up in his chest. The branches and shrubs growing off the mountainside felt suddenly evasive. Sev’s desperate grasps gave him only broken twigs and confetti of torn leaves. A line of something hard caught his stomach and he spiraled around, and it too escaped his grasp before he fell from it.

The ground received him most honestly, an immediate thud. The line had been a rope, he noticed, anchored with a stake and holding up the side of a tent. A massive tent, at that, its gloomy light from within spilling out where Sev landed.

“Did you hear that? Might have been more of those human scouts.”

The voice of the giant returned the spark of fear that took him when he fell. Sev got up and ran the other way, around the tent. A loose end of the canvas sagged at the bottom of the tent, the fabric too long. Sev threw it up and went inside. He found himself under a table in a smaller part within the tent, like an anteroom. The torches were spearheaded with a magical stone that flickered in what resembled fire, as fire itself would be too risky. The larger room, within sight, boasted an enormous bed Sev saw which felt too luxurious for these parts.

Tremors came, again. They weren’t like before; they didn’t come with the same thunder. This was a quieter, muffled groan from the earth.

“They’ll know we’re here, with that mage patrol taken out.” It was her voice, the rich darkness he knew. Thora Thunderfoot entered the tent with a leisure stroll, in conversation with someone else behind her. Even though the other giant was large in all regular regards, compared to Thora she seemed so trivial.

Thora’s feet stole Sev’s attention, the literal objects of his dreams, the feared tools of war. Now they were different, however. They too were adorned like her legs and calves and ankles, but not in jewelry.

It was the mages from before. Man and woman alike was stripped naked and strung up over the upper side of her foot, their forearms and legs tied to her ankles and toes to keep them fixed. Sev couldn’t count them all before she walked into the larger room, the other giant after her. Thora half-lay on the bedside, its exquisite quality beginning to make more sense if it belonged to her, and went on about the progress of their mission, detailing what a certain interrogated official had said.

Sev’s heart fluttered. Now there was no doubt. This was exactly what Velvet Rowfield had asked for.

Chapter 7 - Eavesdropping by StoryTeller

Sev measured his surroundings under the table. He was on a rough tweed carpet, plain without patterns. Four legs and square-shaped, the table was rather small for giants. It sat against the side of a large, crude cupboard, the width of which spanned almost hallway across the tableside. The bottom shelf of the cupboard had plenty of its contents spilled, a few animal and human figurines fit for some board game giants played. They were near Sev’s size.

”Think they work for a guild, those mages?” the other lady who was with Thora said.

Thora Thunderfoot glanced down at her feet, at the several mages tied around them. “Hired by a noble, I’d wager. Judging by their clothes. Though we’ll soon find out. There’ll be nothing left for them to hide once I’m done with them.”

Someone else entered. The young lady was older than Sev, just barely, for she looked to be in her mid-twenties. She had a curvy form with wide hips, where her beige, ragged tank top ended. A firm bust and stout thighs, she had a size to her that made her arrival noticeable. She wore a short skirt doing little to cover those thighs, carrying a plate with refreshments. A basic servant. She headed for Thora, made small in comparison the closer she got to her. Thora took a glass of something dark-red, likely wine, and a cluster of grapes from the plate. The servant came back but didn’t head for the door. Those legs were pedaling towards him, those feet stamping his way, and Sev retreated. He stumbled on a stupid figurine and fell, landing on the unforgiving, raspy surface of the tweed. A click sounded above him, the plate being put on the table, and the servant sat on the chair. She lurched the chair forward, the underside of her breasts disappearing above the table ledge. Both her legs were cast out beside one another, resting right before Sev. Ten giant toes in line before him, a sight that had grown too common lately. But she didn’t know he was here. They weren’t poised to meet him. They were relaxed, uninterested. Their interest might spark up if they knew he were there, but Sev couldn’t afford that.

“There’s more money being thrown around,” the other lady in Thora Thunderfoot’s room said. “More expensive bounty hunters, more mages being recruited. They see us as a problem.”

“I’ll show them problems. Next, I plan on—”

A pop took Sev’s attention. The servant’s toes were flexing about idly, the joints giving off a few crackles after a long day. Something about her simple stature made them prettier. Thora’s unrivalled mightiness was daunting, it made one feel small and insignificant. The lust was almost cancelled out by fear. But the servant might not think much of herself, sitting on her chair, bored, waiting for Thora to finish her drink. She didn’t know what power and beauty she still carried, and it felt easier to appreciate them when he wasn’t expected to. It reminded Sev of the charm he’d always found in Tara and her feet.

In a slow, repositioning move, the servant’s left foot scraped across the rug. Sev skipped back in caution. A few figurines were caught and stacked together. Feeling playful, the left foot rose and sorted through them, picking a man-sized figure out of the clutter. Her toes played with the wooden, clothed thing, representing a knight for whatever board game they had, who raised one arm high in command while the other rested on his waist. Those soft toes deformed and bulged out so plentily as they clenched over the statuette’s body, yellow from pressure. They explored all his wooden limbs, and oh how Sev wished he was the doll. As long as the appendages weren’t applying too much force, it was a full body massage, squeezed in a cushy coffin of toe flesh.

“That’s how they’ll best be attacked, and that’s the best time to do it,” Thora said to a sudden flash of Sev’s attention that reminded him there was a task at hand.

“What?” Sev muttered to himself. “An attack? Where? When? Fuck.” He’d let himself be distracted by the servant’s— They moved again. The right foot joined the left one, plucked the figurine between the second and big toe, and essentially used it to scratch between the toe gaps. It felt too dexterous to be automatic and unintentional. But she hadn’t shifted much in her seat, hadn’t looked under the table. The movement was surprisingly fluid. But Sev recognized he wasn’t safe. If the movement of her feet progressed this way, surely some entanglement with all this clutter would demand the servant to take a quick look under the table and adjust position. That quick look would spot him. Sev had to take measures.

He headed towards the loose flap of the tent near the cupboard. If any unpredictable development came about, he’d have a quick way out. However, he heard the scrape against the rug rush up behind him. Sev turned to see the left foot’s sideways sweep rush up against him, and he jumped. A successful dodge, her toes swiped beneath him and threw a few figurines along the way. She sat wide-legged, baring her dark panties, and of course that left, beautiful leg had to place the foot right at the exit Sev wanted to get close to. The toes leaned against the side of the cupboard, scratching against wood. They were awfully curious, probing whatever they found. Getting near them was dangerous, any sudden movement would find him. And right now, he couldn’t trust all the fidgeting he’d seen from her so far.

“That next shipment should help,” Thora said, Sev snapping himself back to the moment. “A lot of expensive, magical stuff in there, it’ll make a fortune on the black market. They’ve got a safe route to take it through. It’ll take the road up—”

Undecisive, restless, and on edge, that left foot returned, as if this carpet were a dirty floor and her sole the brush. Sev ran the opposite way. But her feet moved towards one another, flanking him, which Sev realized too late, rushing straight into the opposite member and all the figurines it swept along the way. Sev was caught in the clatter of wood and thrown down, his body rolling over harsh tweed. It became dark. He was sealed in amongst a rubble of the dolls, her two feet resting protectively over them and pushing him down.

“Are you serious?” Sev whispered to himself. Instinct made him want to squirm into a better position, but he stopped himself. This was an inanimate heap of dolls. No matter how slight his movement was, if her conscious mind registered any response under her feet, it would provoke her attention. Sev had to join his wooden peers in their inanimate existence.

Her feet broke the heap of figurines apart, spreading them like a lump of butter scraped over this tweed bread. Strokes of her rather rough sole flesh grazed over Sev’s body. The end of a long day and her low stature left them subject to a lot of wear. Sev tightened his core, legs, and arms, turning himself into a stick. The way one drums one’s fingers over the table, the servant’s toes rolled up and down, the third toe bopping Sev’s chest. He had to minimize any differences for those toes to detect. His buoyant, corporeal body was of course nothing like these wooden models, but only if she paid attention. Peering up past the toes, the ankle, the lovely calf and thicker thighs now modestly covering the area between her legs, the servant was still leaned onto the table.

Even the ankles went to rest as the feet settled down. The toes found their place, and the fourth one of her right foot was on top of Sev’s face, possessively resting over the right side of his face and forcing his left cheek into the rug. Full contact with the skin of his face wasn’t enough for her to know, thankfully.

Slowly, a new problem crept up. His manhood rose again, poking into the wet stain and reminding him of his previous affair. The recent orgasm wasn’t enough to quell his urges. Rough, the dirty lines on the underside of her toes demanded a cleaning. Sev knew deep down that they begged for his delicate care.

He stuck his tongue out, as if trying to lap up a smudge of sweetness stuck on the side of his cheek. The tip of Sev’s tongue made contact, no more forceful than the drop of a feather. Unable to put the full surface of his tongue against it, he had to let the tip sit, let it soak the taste up, and eventually the salty warmth he knew so well registered on his taste buds. Strangely, the outer set of her toes contracted, primarily the fourth one, smushing his face under its plump bottom. They scraped over his tongue, searching for his worship. It had a gentle and smooth character, not the aggressive clawing he was used to. The servant had not looked down, unaware still. The faint movement combined with his frozen posture didn’t give much action to ignite her awareness. However, the sensation was being registered. On some small, local level, her toes knew there was someone here. They’d located the odd one out amongst the figurines, the dim flexion becoming a way to ask for his love. Rejection was unfortunately the only way. A quick glance up into Thora’s room was a good reminder of where he was. Tied around her feet like apparel, all the mages were in for a nightmarish time. If Sev should call for her with a cheeky, sharp kiss, it would not be the reciprocal affair of two lovers. Sure, he might find himself intimately close to the feet he was so interested in, but that was only half the story. This was where humans were treated like toys.

Lying still had never been so hard. Sev’s fingers literally trembled from the effort of not kissing, of not taking a hard lap at her toe, of snatching a chunk of flesh between his jaws and biting to end this temptation. She was lucky. She didn’t have to endure the tease, she could sit there in her continued obliviousness, bored while waiting for Thora to finish her drink. Sev chanted encouraging thoughts to himself, to stay strong, ignore that stiffening manhood and its wish to indulge. The only reason he was here was to earn Velvet’s help. Undoing all that by getting captured, all while succumbing to lust, there would be nothing more pitiful. He thought about being strung up to Thora’s feet the way the mages currently were, tortured every day, and he’d spent all that time wallowing in regret and shame. Those thoughts helped keep his tongue in check, helped repel the careless urges brought about from his manhood.

The servant’s foot shifted forward, a wall of warm flesh sliding over him. By instinct, Sev opened his mouth to scrape by what he could earn. Through the unrest, he caught some quick love. The foot turned up, putting the heel down right on top of Sev’s chest and head. The rest of her foot rose over him, the soft toes now far out of reach and teasingly fidgeting about up there. Instead, his open lips had received a shoved-up serving of her heel. The heel was rough, harder, and there Sev could feel her status, how much she’d milled about doing to everyone else’s favor and how little care anyone had given her.

“My drink is finished!” Thora’s voice boomed from the room, and the foot that had held Sev quietly captive shot away from him in an instant, shoving him and the figures down a short distance.

“Yes madam,” she said, a voice finally given to this young lady. Sev saw those feet patter away as she left the table, plate in hand into Thora’s room. They might have made a pretty duo, some time. But that was a dream, another day. For now, Sev returned to reality, taking the chance to scurry on out under the flap.

Chapter 8 - Homecoming by StoryTeller

Sev rushed through the darkness. It had been easy to slip out of camp, being a small human at night. The moonlight and the silhouettes of the mountain in this defined valley made a solid guide for him to follow, and through that he came back out to where Thora’s rampage had flattened all the mages. There, he called for Velvet in a hushed voice, receiving nothing in response. His eyes solved the problem, seeing a faded light through the trees.

Going there, Sev came to Velvet sitting cross-legged before a magical gemstone she intentionally kept low. “Madam, I saw them.”

“Welcome back.” Velvet gestured to the gemstone, and Sev took his seat before her on the grass. “Well, what did you learn?”

“They’re here, a bunch of them. This Gray Rhino gang, you said? I even got into Thora Thunderfoot’s tent without being noticed, hiding under a table.”

“Amazing. Go on.”

“She said something about suspecting that rich nobles were hiring people to go after them, how there was a time to attack, about expensive transportation that would sell a lot in the black market.”

“And?”

That word turned Sev’s momentum on its head.

“Transportation, through where?” Velvet continued. “What place are they attacking?”

Sev chuckled nervously. “I didn’t catch much of that, to be honest.”

Velvet frowned, her sharp details not clear in the weak lighting. “How did you miss those parts?”

“I— I was distracted, busy hiding.”

“From whom?”

“Is it important? There was a servant who sat at the table, her feet kept moving around near me.”

“Her feet…” Velvet’s posture leaned back into the night, surrendering the conversation. “You randy little fool.”

“What?”

“Don’t even pretend. I saw for myself how that stain in your trousers came about as you made love with my foot. You were really so caught up in it that you could hardly hear what Thora said?” A giggle slipped through her reprimand, making Sev hope there was levity to be found in this. “That might be the most pathetic way to lose out on valuable information.”

Sev blushed. “I didn’t do anything, you know, I held myself.” He knew it was too late, Velvet wasn’t impressed. “I’m sorry, I failed. But please, I need help to get back.”

“Don’t worry about that. I’ll drop you off where you’ll get help. I just hoped to get something in return. Go to sleep, we’ll go tomorrow.” Velvet lay down, legs outstretched. “And don’t even think about it. If I see a fresh stain on your trousers tomorrow morning—”

“I’m not an idiot.”

“Sure. You know, I was thinking that if you did a good job, I’d give you a second round at my toes. But alas.”

Sev sighed as he lay down. “Can you drop that?”

“Apologies, but you’ll simply have to live with it.

 

***

 

Sev travelled with Velvet for the better part of the day until he was dropped off at a guardhouse near a giant’s town. There, he enjoyed the luxury of a hot bath inside a giant bowl and slept on a piece of cloth, large enough that it could be folded over to be used as both a bed and a blanket. He received no change of clothes immediately, but they hoped to find him something. Sev didn’t want to hop into the same shirt and trousers. Those clothes had endured Tara’s squirt, Ada’s dirty foot using him as a sandal as she ran with him, Thora’s mighty stomp, his own cum, and then the servant’s idle foot tossing him about. Even Velvet’s were included. They were saggy and dirty. Nakedness was much preferred.

The room he was in belonged to a giant, stone walls with a small window at the top, a simple table, chair, and bed not meant for luxury. Sev slept on the cloth which lay beside the leg of the bed, but the giant wasn’t there.

She arrived in the morning when Sev had woken. The guard was a young blonde, her hair cut short and not falling below the jawline. Thin yet athletic, she had a short skirt and vest with the plain character of a uniform. In one hand she held a plate, entering like a waitress. “Good morning to you. Your name was Sev?”

“Yes, madam.” Sev stood awkwardly by the piece of cloth near her bed, not knowing if he should come out. The predicament was answered as she walked towards him, bare feet clapping the floor.

Sev noticed his manhood was erect. He hunched into it in shame. Yesterday’s events had ran their course through his memory while he slept, like a vague half-dream, likely what his member was still lingering on.

“Is something the matter?” she said, stopping halfway. The beginnings of a smile played on her lips, one eyebrow perked up. She wasn’t oblivious to his fidgeting.

“It’s just, you know… had some dreams.”

“Dreams of what, if I may ask?” She resumed her walk.

“Not really dreams, it was more…” When Sev expected her to stop and put the plate down, she took another step, her foot right beside him, and turned around. She sat on the bedside above him, putting down the plate some distance between her feet.

Sev’s hesitation returned. Was he supposed to step out there? Above him, from her huddled knees, those two toned calves spread down in a V, both her feet flanking the plate.

“Are you hungry, or not?”

“Oh, sorry. Of course.” Sev scampered out, feeling strangely like a rat emerging from its hole. The plate had a chunk of bread clearly torn off a larger piece for him, and then a giant, hollow cork full of water, which to him was like a bucket. The bread glistened from a cooking oil with ribbons of spice. He didn’t have to step onto the plate to, leaning over the ledge to reach it.

“Was it a dream or not? You’re welcome to explain.”

Her tone didn’t have an attitude, it was genuine. So too was the expression looking down on him, a playful look that could find the humor in his admittedly odd circumstances. “I think I just remembered all of it, or whatever happens when you sleep, and it felt dreamlike.” He spoke rather indecently with an open mouth while he ate, but he didn’t have the energy to keep manners in mind.

“So, what actually happened to you?” she said from above.

Sev breathed out loud after swallowing a piece of bread and water. “Doesn’t feel like one day alone. I was at a summer festival, in the town of Minn, with two people I know. A giant and my brother, not the brightest people you’ll meet.”

“That’s in the human territory,” the guard noted. “And not close, for your small legs. Did she bring you up here?”

“I wasn’t brought here. More like I was launched, on this catapult my giant friend activated. I was in the middle of nowhere, got caught under a giant’s foot, then by Thora Thunderfoot, and then some more, and lastly that bounty hunter who brought me in.” Sev paused from the eating. Thinking back, he really had been lucky. If it weren’t for that nagging fear of being captured, enslaved, his freedom taken from him, he could have appreciated those moments more.

“Caught under a giant’s foot, then Thora Thunderfoot, I sense a theme here.” The toes to either side of the plate wiggled, rubbing against one another. “Is that what made your member stand up this morning?”

“Uhm, what do you mean?”

“The lady who dropped you off, she had quite an interesting tale of how she met you.”

Velvet Rowfield left him here. The memory of their first meeting left Sev with a flush of shame where he didn’t dare look up and make eye contact.

Both her feet slid down around the plate, coming closer to him. The big toes reached up and sat on the plate.

“Do you know what happens next?” Sev tried to change the subject.

“Those two friends you noticed, they were also caught yesterday, found running away from that town you mentioned. She ran a long way, they’re not far. The post there was notified, and they’re being brought here. In a moment, you’ll see them.” Her feet shuffled even closer, both her big toes within arm’s reach. “Are you going to meet them with your member standing up like that? That seems rather awkward, doesn’t it?”

“What’s the solution, then?” Sev tried to be playful with that sentence, meet her energy, but he wasn’t sure if it landed. He pooled together all his resolve and tilted his head up to see where she was with this. He didn’t see her face. She had leaned back, beyond the bedside. A dark scrape brought his attention back down as the plate was pushed back by her feet. Then, they returned to his side, unable to be much closer without touching him. They were a pale and pretty pair, not at all the mighty behemoths of Thora or even Ada, but a giant never failed to dwarf him regardless.

The signal couldn’t be clearer. Sev would stomach the embarrassment if he was wrong, because it couldn’t have been any clearer by now. He leaned forward and planted a kiss on the front of her big toe. He waited, watched.

Then, she broke the silence. “Only one?”

Sev kissed madly, adding his tongue to it. The big toe rose up and he ducked underneath, brushing the underside with his tongue. It wasn’t the outdoor dirt, but a stony chalk from here inside the building he had to clean off before her yellow-pink flesh could be enjoyed in its glory. His urges were instantly aflame, having been given a night’s rest to recharge. Sev sucked on the nub sharply, and the foot winced back.

“Sorry.”

She half-chuckled, bringing the foot back in place. “It’s clear who the experienced one here is.”

Sev returned and took it more slowly this time. He’d been too brash. His urges brought his previous experiences with it, making him forget she was a new person. Sev moved up and kissed at the toe gap, that tender stretch of creamy flesh. His member met the side of her toe, and once he touched, it became magnetic in its pull. He leaned into it more, shot his entire body up with the strokes of his tongue, slowly transitioning into a full-on hump against the tip of her toe. The climax was there already, spurting his seed onto her largest digit while suckling the flesh available to him.

He relaxed where he was, his torso coming up on top of her foot while his waist and legs half-straddled her large digits.

“What’s that? Are you done?” The bed creaked as she leaned forward again, peering down. “Oh. That was awfully quick.” She turned the foot, making Sev slide off. “And you… You’ll have to clean that up.” Even though she’d do it much faster herself, it became Sev’s job. He dragged the large cloth he’d slept on to wipe his seed off her foot, until she was satisfied. The guard hummed. “You should be tied to the leg of my bed. Wouldn’t you like that?” She didn’t give him time to respond. “Just kidding. Unless you want it, of course.”

“I’ll be fine.”

Sev sat against the plate again, and the guard’s foot came up to him, her third digit lifting his chin. “You know where I might find others like you?”

“Not sure, really. This isn’t something that defines me, or that I share with others.”

“That’s changed now, hasn’t it?” Her toes kept stroking up against his head, fishing for a bit of love when he was already spent.

Steps were heard down the hallway outside. The guard’s feet flashed away from Sev and were folded in under her on the bed, sitting cross-legged. “His two relatives are here,” someone called. The door opened, another guard entering. “And there’s a pair of trousers for you.” She held them between her fingers, dropping them off at the plate. Stopping, the guard looked questioningly at her colleague. “And what are you doing, seated there like a gossip girl?”

“I fed him.”

Sev put on the trousers while they bantered. After that they took him outside, where Tara stood on the road with Rocky seated on her shoulder.

“There’s my brother!” Rocky called, and Tara hopped in joy as he walked up to them. Her movement threw Rocky off her, landing down below and being subsequently smothered by the joyous feet that happily bounced about.

“Sev, they were saying we need to pay for what happened at the festival,” Tara said, “or work if we’ve got no money. They won’t leave us, Sev.”

Sev waved her away with a hand. “Don’t worry, it’ll work out. Worse things can happen.”

“Huh? Like what?” Tara interrupted her own question by suddenly wondering where Rocky was, missing from her shoulder. “You seen him, Sev? Just a moment ago he was here!” She turned around, left foot upright, and there he was, plastered to her sole.

Sev couldn’t help but laugh. It did feel good to be back.

Chapter 9 - Fighting Ada by StoryTeller
Author's Notes:

The chapters from this point on don't chronologically follow the previous parts; they were commissioned as a kind of epilogue or bonus chapter added to the end of the story.


 This chapter specifically follows the events of Ada fighting the mages who chase her out of chapter 4.

A red, elongated blurb of magic flew past Ada’s ear. It came from behind and below, the four mages insistent in their pursuit. They had no trouble tracking her with the trail of fallen branches, rustling trees, and footprints she left in her wake. Insults and warnings were constantly shouted, magical missiles launched. Their objective lay underneath the tattered skirt, the wet panties, and behind the doors of her two vaginal lips. That man in there was emanating blissful warmth, a piece of candy for her pussy to suckle on. And so far, he hadn’t lost any of his flavor.

However, it was one of the prime distractions that allowed the four mages behind her to catch up. A flare of weakness interrupting her pace, wanting to poke her hand down underneath to scratch this naughty itch, having to regather herself and continue her run. Ada’s escape was an uncoordinated stumble of a process. The magical bombardment was making progress behind her, a hit on the small of her back, another coruscating blow into her calf where it stung the worst. Every time she checked, there were no more than four, the same four men. She saw a place near a set of hills where the trees cleared. Ada ran there and stopped, turning around.

They spilled in from the lines of trees, magic pulsating from their bodies. “Return him now, you fat ogre!” Both parties were panting, welcoming the little pause.

Ada ducked to peer behind them, past the trees. “Looks like it’s just you four. Thought all of you were coming. If that’s the case…” Ada stood straight, rolling her shoulders around.

“What’s your problem?”

“She must be with the Rhinos, no other explanation.”

Ada peeled her tattered skirt off, letting it drop to her heels. Only the beige thongs remained, and the patch covering her womanhood had lost its lighter hue to the wetness, far darker than the straps wrapping around her waist. Short little rivulets of her moisture trickled down the inside of her thighs. Ada tugged the patch of the thong off, revealing a pair of trouser-clad lower legs sticking out of those two bloated lips. They hungrily drooled moisture out, a lucid droplet coming off and pattering the grass, while most of it ran over the inside of her thighs.

“I think there’s a better explanation,” one of the mages said. “She’s a crazed nymphomaniac. Became an offgiant to do nothing but chase desires, has nothing better going for her.”

“Not the reason why I became one,” Ada said. “But once I did, oh, this size, it is so precious.” She pinched the pair of legs and drove him in and out of her, slowly, to taunt the four.

“Stop her!” The four mobilized, spreading out. Ada shoved her captive deep inside and sealed the door with the flap of her thong. Immediately, she charged towards one who was sneaking behind to get on her flank, isolating him. He retreated, heading for the line of trees, but Ada sprung ahead with a jumping step. Her foot slammed down into his path, and he ran into her ankle.

Of course, the stout pillar that was Ada’s leg held fast in this collision while the mage was knocked back. The foot didn’t wait for him to get back up. The toes snapped his way, pinning him down. Curling, her digits ripped grass and soil free as they enclosed his body in their warm hold.

Reinforcements had arrived, however. The other three cast lumps of energy, hitting Ada’s shoulder and hip. She staggered aside, her toes still clenching the mage in place and inadvertently stomping him with every step. Ada folded her knee to kick her foot up, able to reach the mage with her hand and take him. Another round of magic came, making her duck and wince. One of the three rushed up and unleashed an empowered kick onto the side of her foot. The foot rose and stomped twice after him, but he dodged away.

Ada began peeling the clothes off the mage she had in her hand. It wasn’t something the others allowed to happen in peace, so Ada ran while doing it, ensuing a ridiculous game of running around the hills. The limbs within her hand were flapping wildly, resisting her invasive fingers. The trousers were easily pulled off and discarded, but the coat and shirt were caught around the shoulders, especially when he worked against her.

A punch of magic to her back brought her to frustration, and Ada ripped the clothes off him, leaving him fully naked. Her hand guided him down towards her thong when an expertly placed arrow of shimmering blue struck her wrist. The pain was sharp but brief, like a spark, and her hand jolted up and cast him free. Ada turned and charged against the three mages who had gotten too comfortable in their unrestrained attack.

They scattered, two of them close to one another and becoming the target for those stampeding feet. Ada cut to the sides early when it looked like they were turning, cutting off their route back to the trees. She corralled them to the hills, where the sudden slope blunted their speed and Ada’s meaty soles found them both at last, under a foot each. Bringing them with her, Ada tread off the slope and squatted down, heels not leaving the ground, to put all her weight onto them. Then, as they grew firmly put against her soles in a sweltering marriage, she walked in place. Left, right, left, right, she gave them both a thorough trampling, each step pressing out a grunt and complaint.

The lone mage who was free threw his shots, but Ada could brace herself and soldier through a single mage. But then a sight robbed her attention. The man she’d stripped naked but had dropped from her hand, he was on top of a small, narrow hillock, its summit reaching Ada’s knees. Instead of returning to battle, he’d been drawn to his discarded trousers sitting atop the hill. Clothing himself was first on the list, apparently, his blushing cheeks revealing that there was a great deal of modesty to this man.

The idea ignited in Ada’s mind. The height of the hill, its position, him on top of it like a crowned jewel. Ada tugged the thong down, kicked it off her ankles, and ran straight towards him, the two other mages still stuck to her soles.

The man trying to get dressed was grappling the trousers over his knees when he saw the massive, horny giant and her crazy grin charging his way. He awkwardly tripped over while trying both to get the pants on as soon as possible and retreat, laying as clumsily as a upended turtle for a second. That second made the difference. Legs apart, Ada hopped onto the hill and buried him under her engorged, bloated pussy.

“You disgusting, nasty—” Those were the only words his free head managed to say before Ada’s hips drove forward, bulldozing him with her pussy. Then, she twerked back, freeing his torso for less than half a second before she thrust into him again. Leaning forward with her hands holding the side of the hill, her feet on either side lying flat against the hillside so that her legs basically pincered the hill to hold fast, Ada began fucking him into the top of the hill. His puny body was a mere ragdoll to the tons of flesh and muscle grinding him underneath it. Cum was inevitable; her pussy had a human to feast on within its walls and a toy to rub up against its outer lips. Her feet pointed in against the hillside and skated up and down, smothering the two mages into their respective sole and building up plenty of sweat there as well.

Ada screamed to the skies, eyes closed. The orgasm was an explosion, gushing out over the hillock. It was as if the elevation was a bottle and the summit with its corkscrew had popped open. Ada’s love liquids tinkled down the grass, her feet aggressively smothering its captives with both force and friction.

The last free mage threw his magic at her back, but in the avalanche of sensations Ada went through, his addition was nothing. It had come to a point where she wasn’t even consciously enduring his attacks, he might as well have not been there. Once the mage realized it, he got on his knees with a sigh of hopelessness, able to do nothing but watch all his comrades be helplessly toyed with in this avalanche of lust.

“What do you want?” he called out, yielding no result. The minutes felt too long, consisting of her moans and the slick squish of her pussy gliding against the mage’s body. The grass had turned polished and flattened as well on the hilltop, transformed into a proper surface for Ada to employ this business on. Ada even removed her bandeau and tossed it aside, freeing a plump pair of breasts and going fully naked.

The last mage wondered if he should retreat, call for reinforcement. But Ada at last reached a final thrust, brought to stillness, all of them under her weight. It seemed she was present enough to respond, and so he asked once more, “What do you want?”

Ada tucked aside a few strands of loose hair that had come free from her ponytail. “There is a way for you little toys to get out of this,” Ada said. “But you won’t like it.”

“We’ll do it.” He spoke for everyone when he couldn’t know what they’d think. Ada’s demands required all five to play a part. However, all five did agree in the end, as they had quite enough of being crushed underneath her.

Ada lay against the hillside. The two mages stuck to her soles weren’t freed, but her feet were standing tall on the heels and not flattening them into the ground anymore. The one in her pussy had been flipped around and extracted enough for his head and shoulders to be free, while the one who’d been roughhoused by her vaginal lips along the only mage who hadn’t been violated so far were, together, put up against a breast each. The large nipple was the target.

As to the conditions she laid out, Ada raised one hand and snapped a finger. “Now, slaves.”

All five licked. The two at her feet grimaced as they lapped away at the dirty flesh by the balls, the only part they had access to. The one in her pussy reached his mouth up to find the nub of her clit, while the two at her breasts stimulated those sensitive nipples with their tongues. Ada’s moan was sharp and forceful, hissing with her breaths as her hip bucked up into the air. It wasn’t the mere stimulation, which was rich enough, but the way they acted in accordance with her command that completed this feeling in her that they were indeed her five little slaves, made to obey her every will. She tried to force that dream into reality, hammering those thoughts into her mind while the five points, her feet, the area between her legs, and her two breasts reinforced them.

Ada quivered onto a final orgasm, this one more violent in its movement and less wet. Interestingly, the five mages were more than willing to put their mouths into it. Their attacks would never impact her the way their worship was. Now, they truly felt in control. The one at her pussy aggressively bit into the clit in response to her hollering pleasure, as if out of spite, wrestling with the nub like a dog with their toy.

Ada was laid to rest from the pleasure, dreaming happily. The two men at her breasts were free to move down. They hauled the one in her pussy out first, and he flopped out of there with a wet splash. Then, they peeled the other two off her soles. The five were at last free to leave together, with their pride shattered by an experience they agreed never to tell any living soul in their lives.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13461