Unaware of the Cookie Jar by Tigerlover810
Summary:

Unaware couple crushes best friend.


Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Body Exploration, Crush, Insertion, Giant, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1610 Read: 5896 Published: August 19 2023 Updated: August 19 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Tigerlover810

2. Chapter 2 by Tigerlover810

Chapter 1 by Tigerlover810
Warning: F/M, M/M, butt, facesitting, farting, pussy, insertion, SBD, scat

Hi everyone, I'm K and this is my boyfriend, Liam. Long story short, my sister got me a black cat cookie jar that has a an asian character on the front. (I think it meant "luck" or something?) Anyway, I brought this cookie jar to my house and it has been sitting there for a day or so with nothing in it. (Until the night my boyfriend's best friend, Ray, comes over.)
We three played video games all day together since we finally had enough time off work. When it was around 3AM, Ray went to sleep on the couch. Ray jolted awake to a loud noise from the kitchen refrigerator making ice. He got up and walked around the kitchen island, and heard a small "clink" from the cookie jar. Ray opened it and saw a chocolate chip cookie in there. He was kinda hungry so he ate it all in one bite. Ray's head started to spin and he saw his hands and legs start to shrink. He was about an inch tall. Ray was terrified, he started to scream and run towards our bedroom door. Thankfully I just cleaned the house before he arrived.
11AM, I woke up to a tingly feeling on my foot. Liam was still sleeping next to me. More and more my foot started to itch, so I sat up and scratched it and felt something. "EWWW is that a bug?" I yelled. Liam woke up and told me to go back to sleep for cuddles. I just swept it away onto the floor without a second thought.
"Son of a bitch. "At least I didn't break anything. Maybe I can't die in this state," Ray thought. He began to climb our blanket again and ended up near my knee cap. He was walking along the edge of the bed so I wouldn't feel his tickles, but Liam's hand landed hard onto him accidentally and started to cup over him.
"Good morning love. Come here for some cuddles" Liam said. Liam unknowingly grabbed Ray alongside my side to pull me in closer. I reached down and felt his morning wood, and it made my pussy get wet. "You horny?" I asked, trying to smirk. "Yeah, get a towel." Liam smiled. I got a towel and he reached his hand into my panties and started finger me, unaware of the fact that was the same hand he had Ray in.
"Oh no! Is that K's pussy???!!" Ray started squirming and yelling. "NOOO LIAM NOO!" Liam's hand started feeling around my pussy. He was rubbing my clit and fingering me at the same time. Ray got stuck inside my wet pussy as juices started surrounding him.
"Love, if you keep that up, I'm going to squirt already," I joked. "You're right." Liam grabbed my hips and pulled me forward, thrusting his penis so hard into my vagina. In and out deeper and deeper until I felt him touch my cervix. "Oh so deeeeeppp," I moaned.
Ray was in hell. His best friend's dick was pushing him deeper into my pussy while all of my walls caving in on him. All he could hear was the rhythm of Liam's penis hitting my cervix, our moans, and all of my pussy juices squelching in and out. Ray was not prepared for Liam to pound me harder and faster. "HELLPPP PLEASEEE MMMSSMFFF" Ray couldn't yell as much as he could before.
"Oooooh I'm about to cum!!!" I moaned. Liam was rubbing my clit and pounding me as hard as possible, and my juices started squirting out of me. My vagina walls clasping around Liam's penis and Ray, "Oh I'm cumming ooooohhh" Liam moaned.
"DON'T SSMMMMFFF WAIT SSMMM I'M DROWN–" Ray was swimming in both our climaxes waiting for Liam's penis to exit.
"Another round?" Liam asked while thrusting his penis in and out more and more jokingly. "Nah, let's go shower," I rejected. Those two pounds made a tsunami in my pussy for Ray. He tried to keep his head above Liam's cum, but almost drowned every time another thrust occurred. Finally, Liam took his dick out and Ray was getting pushed out. He didn't want to be stuck in laundry, so Ray held onto my pussy lip. I sat down on the toilet and started to pee. Ray held on as best as he could, even after I wiped. "Man that was close" Ray thought. Once I stood up, my thick thighs closed the spacing between my pussy lips, so Ray could loosen himself a little without falling.
Liam and I started soaping our privates and washing ourselves clean. "There's my chance!" Ray thought. He grabbed the soap and clung to it as Liam used it. "I took a poop so I need the bar," Liam said. "I'm done, so go ahead," I said as I got out to dry myself.
"WAIT WAIT LIAM WAIT NOT THERE!!" Ray shouted! Liam started cleaning his shit covered asshole wiping Ray's body all over. Ray was plastered between Liam's hairy asscheeks. Liam took the wet washcloth and started wiping his asshole so it was super clean, however, Liam planted the washcloth behind Ray's head so his head was doing the rubbing. Liam felt an itch, so he started scratching his asshole unknowingly inserting Ray's head in. The stench inside wasn't clean and it smelt like rotten eggs mixed with sardines.
"Should I go check on Ray?" I asked Liam. "Nah, that man sleeps until 4PM. Let's play ExoP!" Liam says as he sits down on the bed turning on his Xbox, unaware of crushing Ray's head and body more.
Continue....
Chapter 2 by Tigerlover810
Warning: F/M, M/M, butt, facesitting, farting, pussy, insertion, SBD, scat.
"Uh oh, my stomach is acting funny.." Liam rubs his tummy after pausing the game. "Was it the cheese and beans we ate last night?" I asked. "Probably.."
Liam's asshole ring was clenching onto Ray's neck as he heard rumbling from above. The rumbles grew louder and Liam's asshole began twitching. Liam started pushing..
PFFFFFRRRRRRPPPPTTTTTT
"Holy shit that stinks!" I held my nose and stood outside our bedroom door.
That fart filled Ray's nostrils and mouth, his body was filling up with hot air. He felt like he was gonna pass out any minute. "PLEASE STOP LIAM!"
PPFFFFRRRTTTTTTTTTTTRRTTSS
Liam kept pulsing his asshole trying to fart more, Ray was in agony trying to breathe. His eyes began to water and his head began to sweat from the radiating heat of Liam's asshole. "I think this is the last one."
PRRRRRRRRFFFTTTTTTTRTTTRTTTttttttt
Ray saw something in the dark being shoved forward. The pushing from Liam made it touch Ray's nose. Liquidy shit. "LIAM I SWEAR TO GO––"
PPRRFFSSSHHH
The last push Liam made the liquid shit go into Ray's mouth and all over his face almost slipping out of Liam's asshole. "Uh oh, I gotta take a shit." Liam hurringly ran to the toilet.
SSSHHHHPPPPPLLLLAAAAAAAATTTTT
All of Liam's shit spilled out of his asshole, leaving Ray to hang onto his butt hairs. Liam was scrolling through TikTok when he felt something. He stood up slightly and started shaking his butt. "Stupid little shit, get out off my cheek!" Ray was being swung back and forth until one of his shoes fell in the toilet bowl. *ploop* Liam thought Ray's shoe was the last bit of poop stuck, so he took some toilet paper and started wiping.
Ray saw the toilet paper and was trying to swing and dodge, but it happened so fast. Liam hummed as he started wiping the back of Ray's head into his shit covered asshole. "Oh? No poop stains?! SCORE!" exclaimed Liam. As Liam got up Ray fell to the bathroom floor. Small water droplets from the shower earlier helped Ray clean his shitty self up. Just in time for K's appearance.
"Sorry, I gotta pee again" I said. I pulled my thong down and started to pee. "Maybe I could get her attention when she pulls up her thong?" Ray thought. Ray started to climb the front of my black thong, and waved his hands. "K!! I'M RIGHT HERE!!"
I wiped and pulled my thong up and went back to play with Liam.
"Uh oh" Ray lowered his arms and started to scream. My hands pulled the front part of the thong up first and Ray lost his balance and fell all the way to the back. I spread my butt cheeks and pulled the thong so far up my ass, that Ray's nose was touching my asshole.
Ray began squirming trying to get away from my asshole, but his squirms made it worse. "Why is my asshole so itchy?" I asked while scratching the hell out of it. I felt my thong tag so I decided to try to push it in. "WAIT THAT'S MEEE K WAIT!!" Ray shouted. I grabbed the "tag" and pushed it so deep in my asshole that it shouldn't itch anymore. "I like this feeling" I thought.
All Ray could see was darkness. "Please don't fart" Ray thought. His thoughts got worse when the mushing began.
I started to rub my butt on the bed loving the feeling of something inside my ass.
Ray was in pain. His body was being mushed between my cheeks and his head was acting as a butt plug for my asshole. The more movement I did, the more my asshole began twitching wanting more of Ray inside of it. "Owwwww please stoppppp!!!"
"It's almost 3PM, I gotta get ready for work" Liam said.
"Okay." I said. "Maybe when he's gone I could have some fun alone time" I secretly thought.The nice feeling in my ass kept making me hornier the longer I was waiting for Liam to leave.
Continue...
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13456