Halloween Horrors by GiantessLover77
Summary:

JP shrinks after taking a drink at a Halloween. Follow along as he endures a few adventures with a few giant people.


Categories: Unaware, Breasts, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2780 Read: 7937 Published: July 25 2023 Updated: August 18 2023

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2 by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3 by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4 by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1 by GiantessLover77

There was quite the age cap between JP and his girlfriend, Anna. He was just a freshman in college, and she was a senior, ready to graduate in just seven months. Still, the two were very much in love and always had been. They hung out as much as they could, especially now that after college, JP didn’t know when he would see his older girlfriend.

Around Halloween time, they both went to the same party with Anna’s friend, Cassie. JP was dressed as Jared Leto’s Joker, Anna was Harley Quinn, and Cassie was dressed as a cat. Cassie also wore

When the trio went up to the door, they were greeted by a man who looked like he either spent most of his time at the gym or spent most of his time taking steroids. He also had a big orangey beard and wore a kilt. He fit the ideal Scottish man.

I hope he’s at least wearing underwear, JP thought.

“Guys have to take a shot before they come in,” the guy told JP, handing him a small green shot glass. He had no idea what was in it, but if needed to drink it to get into this Halloween party, he would do it. He took the shot and consumed it. Seconds later, he was shrunken down to an inch tall.

“What? How did this happen?” he asked, looking up at the now giant people. Even his girlfriend, Anna was as tall as the Empire State Building.

“What happened to my boyfriend?” her booming voice sounded. “Where is he?” She sounded worried. Although he was scared about being so small now, he loved hearing his girlfriend sound so concerned about his well-being. It showed that she still cared about him, something he was questioning the past few weeks.

“I don’t know. Let me see if I can find him,” the giant man answered. He then began squatting down. There was just one problem. As JP feared, he was in fact not wearing underwear. As the man squatted down, his penis became closer and closer until –

Once he got low enough, his penis slammed into JP. It lay on him as the giant looked around for the tiny guy. Once he realized he wasn’t going to be found, he stood up. JP was now stuck to the underside of the penis, which was erect. This guy must have been excited to see the two women dressed the way they were dressed.

He better not be excited about seeing Anna, JP thought. He knew this shouldn’t be his first thought. His first thought was that he should’ve been trying to find a way to get off this giant man’s penis.

“You ladies go in. I’ll keep looking for him,” the man told Anna and Cassie. The girls went inside the home, not another question asked. The man didn’t actually look for the guy that had just shrunk. He stood outside long enough to make it seem like he had gone looking, then went inside.

He didn’t even know JP was now stuck to his dick, which was hanging low. JP was now squished against the penis and the man’s scrotum.

Chapter 2 by GiantessLover77

JP felt disgusted being squished between the two parts of a man’s genitalia. There was the scrotum, which his back was now curved against, and the penis, which was pushed against his torso now that the man was no longer horny. He wanted to free himself from his prison and hoped to crawl down the man’s hairy leg and on to the floor. Anything was better than being stuck where he was now at this point.

He tried pushing the tree-sized penis off him, but that seemed to irritate the giant because the man began scratching his penis, which did free JP from where he was for a second as he lifted the penis to scratch it. He thought he had a chance to free himself, but before he could make anything happen, it was too late.

The giant stopped scratching, and the penis fell back against the scrotum, trapping JP once again. He began banging on the sides of the penis in anger. This wasn’t enough to make the giant feel anything, however.

JP felt like crying. How was he ever going to escape this penis prison? With every step the giant took, the penis separated from the sack by just a little bit

After what felt like an eternity, the darkness under the man’s kilt became bright – only a little brighter because the room they were in had the lights turned off, but there were neon lights on.

Someone had lifted the man’s kilt to expose his penis. He didn’t know who it was until he heard their voice.

“Such a big cock,” he heard the giant voice of Cassie. He was so happy to hear such a familiar voice. He also then realized that she was a giantess, looking at this man’s penis. There was only one reason any woman would be doing that. She was about to give him a blowjob!

“Cassie! Help! It’s me, JP!” he tried calling out to the giantess unknowingly looking at him now on the man’s penis. Unfortunately, his calls for help went unheard.

Cassie then brought her face closer and opened her mouth. JP screamed as Cassie said ‘ahhhh’ and closed the penis over her mouth before she started sucking the penis.

It was a sloppy blowjob that she gave the man in the kilt, too. She used a lot of tongue and got a lot of saliva on the penis, too. She left the penis clean, slurpring all the saliva on it back into her mouth. Also into her mouth went JP.

The tiny man now swam in what felt like an overflowing pool in her mouth. Luckily, he didn’t stay in there long. She opened her mouth and some of the spit, and him, fell out of her mouth. JP wound up falling into her cleavage. While it was better than being crushed against the man’s penis, he was unable to move once more, this time between her girlfriend’s friend’s boobs.

How was he going to escape this time?

Chapter 3 by GiantessLover77

Cassie had much bigger boobs than his girlfriend, so as she walked around with him in her cleavage, her boobs bounced back and forth. Despite this, JP barely moved because he was so squished inbetween her cleavage. He still wondered how he was going to escape this prison. It was much better than being squished between a man’s penis and scrotum, but it wasn’t where he wanted to be.

Hell, he didn’t want to be tiny. He wanted to be normal-sized and enjoying the party along with Cassie and Anna. Speaking of Anna, where was she? He figured she would be looking for him. She was so worried after he had shrunk in the first place.

Cassie continued walking around the party, drinking shots and making out with multiple men. All JP could do was watch on as she ‘got around’, as he put it. He wasn’t going to judge her for kissing all dudes, though. She could live her life however she wanted.

Eventually, the kissing ended and Cassie did something more promiscuous. She wound up pulling her shirt off, exposing her cleavage. Luckily for JP, the room was so dark, no one would be able to see him between her large boobs. Unfortunately for him, however, he could barely see anyone, either, so he wasn’t prepared for what was next.

“Someone motorboat me!” Cassie exclaimed, laughing out loud. As she laughed, her boobs continued to shake around. JP now started sliding down into her cleavage, his view now completely pitch black.

“Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no!” JP yelled as he slid down between Cassie’s boobs. He had no way of climbing up back towards where he could get some air. It was becoming more and more scarce now. His breathing became heavier and heavier.

It got worse at one point when someone pushed Cassie’s boobs together, squishing JP even more between the two mountains. After they went back to their original place, he knew he had to get back to the top of the cleavage.

He pushed his arms against each boob and pushed himself up. It took a while, but he eventually was able to pop his head out from between her boobs. He took a few big deep breaths, breathing the fresh air he had now.

Unfortunately, his freedom didn’t last long as someone did place their face inbetween Cassie’s boobs and shook their face back and forth. Cassie just threw her head back and laughed.

When the giant face went between the cleavage, JP was pushed down into her cleavage once more by the nose of whoever was doing this. Once they removed their face, he was going to get stuck in her cleavage once more.

I need to get out of here, he thought to himself. He made the immediate decision to grab the nose. That way, whenever the face moved out, so would he. He’d also be free of Cassie’s boobs, too.

Who was motorboating her, though? He had no idea until the person spoke.

“My favorite boobs ever,” the giant person said as they removed their face, jiggling Cassie’s boobs with their hands.

JP recognized the voice almost immediately. It was Anna!

She must’ve been so drunk, she wound up motorboating her best friend because she would’ve never done that sober.

More importantly, however, JP was now free and with someone who he trusted more than anyone in the world. He knew that he would be okay now – or so he thought.

He tried holding on to Anna’s nose, but unfortunately, he slid off and fell into the second pair of cleavage that night.

You’ve got to be kidding, JP thought. He had to find a way to get Anna’s attention. But how was he going to do that at his size?

Chapter 4 by GiantessLover77

It was a bumpy ride for JP now that he was wedged between his giantess girlfriend’s cleavage.

JP could only hear the sounds of conversation and music as he bounced around in Anna’s bra. At some point that night, he was splashed. These weren’t little splashes like a drop of water, either. It was like he was getting poured on by one of those buckets at a water park. He licked his fingers to discover that he was getting wet with alcohol.

Anna was playing beer pong as she had been challenged by one of the party patrons. The challenge was going further than just playing some old game of pong, however. If she were to lose, she had to have sex with the guy that challenged her. JP didn’t know that, of course, and she was so drunk, she had completely forgotten that her boyfriend had shrunken when they got to the party.

Unfortunately, for the drunk woman, she lost the game as her opponent knocked down his final shot as she still had two cups left on the other side. The crowd erupted in roar, and Anna laughed hysterically.

JP heard the roaring and had to cover his ears with his hands. Even that didn’t really do anything for the tiny. The loud noises rang past his hands and into his ears. He let out a blood-curling scream that no one could even hear.

The man held out a hand, and Anna took it, going upstairs into one of the bedrooms in the house with this guy. It was time for her to pay up for losing at beer pong.

JP bounced around once more as his giantess girlfriend walked upstairs, her boobs bouncing up and down with each step. What was she doing that made her boobs bounce so much? He hoped she wasn’t doing anything that would jeopardize their relationship.

Anna and the random man entered a bedroom and closed and locked the door behind them. They were both laughing, the man becoming erect as he thought about how he was about to bang a random chick at a party.

“I want you to tittyfuck me,” the man told Anna. She didn’t say another word before she got on her knees and began undoing the guy’s belt.

JP heard his giantess girlfriend get on her knees, a giant BOOM! Sounding and her boobs bouncing up and down again, sending him flying up, but not too far, before falling back down into her cleavage.

Anana finished undoing the man’s belt before she went to work on his fly and the button of his jeans. Once they were undone, she pulled his pants and underwear down, exposing his very erect penis that bobbed up and down.

“Wow! It’s so big!” she exclaimed. When JP heard this, he knew that she was doing something with another man. He couldn’t believe she was being deceitful! Had she forgotten about him?

The next thing the tiny man saw was a giant penis as Anna took her shirt off, followed by her bra. JP would’ve fallen right through her cleavage had she not begun to push her boobs together after taking her bra off. He was now squished between the mountainous boobs.

“Come here,” the giant said. Anna’s boobs opened up, JP stuck to her left one, and she scooted closer to him as she then placed her boobs over the giant penis. The giant then began maneuvering himself back and forth, stroking his penis against the girl’s huge boobs. Both giants moaned as Anna tittyfucked him.

Once they were done, JP became stuck to the giant man’s penis, stuck now to the tip. He tried to move, but he wasn’t able to. His world began moving again as the giant man lay on the bed. JP then looked up to see his giantess girlfriend climb on the bed then, her giant face coming towards him. This was his chance to get her attention.

“Anna! It’s me, JP! Please don’t do this!” he begged. Unfortunately, he was so tiny, she couldn’t see or hear him. She lowered her head down to the man’s penis, opened her mouth and kept bringing it down until her mouth covered JP and the penis he was stuck to.

He could only sit there and take it as she gave the man that wasn’t her boyfriend a blowjob. She sucked for just a minute or so before she released her mouth and sat back up. She then worked her own pants, unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans before taking them and her underwear off.

She then walked, again on her knees, over the giant until her vagina hovered over the penis.

Oh my God, JP thought. They were about to fuck!

The tiny screamed as the man grabbed his penis, holding it up for Anna to lower herself on. She then did lower herself until the penis, and her tiny boyfriend, were inside her vagina. They both began moaning as Anna bounced herself up and down on the man she was riding.

JP was crushed by Anna’s vaginal walls as the two giants fucked. He wasn’t able to see anything from how dark it was inside his giantess girlfriend’s vagina. Being crushed by her walls and pushed up and down by the man’s penis made this a living nightmare.

Things didn’t get much better, either. As Anna and the man continued banging, the inside of Anna’s vagina got wetter and warmer. JP felt like he was in a sauna with a broken…whatever made the temperature rise in a sauna.

The worst came at the end as he heard the giants moaning louder and louder as they each reached their climax. The man came first, shooting JP off his urethra and into Anna’s vaginal canal. Her cum, however, shot him back down to the man’s penis.

After they both came, Anna fell off the man, falling next to him on the bed, passing out from exhaustion. The man also fell asleep from exhaustion, his penis covered in both his and the girl’s cum, still shooting upward.

JP was also unconscious now, having been blasted with two loads of cum. He was still stuck to the penis, as well, now on the shaft instead of on the tip. He and the two giant people faded to black, hearing the faint noise of music as the night ended. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13353