Giga Corp. Unit Maintenance by Lolmattlol
Summary:

Sandy is a seasoned maintenance worker of Giga Corp., a company that designs and manufactures gigantic female robots, or "Units."

These Units are designed to satisfy the every whim of their clients but in their off hours, require thorough servicing inside and out. 

Here we find Sandy tasked with handling three unique Units, each with their own quirks. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They say strike when the iron is hot, so here is another story! Hope you all enjoy and feel free to comment! Thank you. (Further tags shall be added as the story progresses.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Scat, Sci-Fi, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 19952 Read: 8576 Published: June 20 2023 Updated: July 29 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Lolmattlol

2. Chapter 2 by Lolmattlol

3. Chapter 3 by Lolmattlol

Chapter 1 by Lolmattlol
Author's Notes:

In part one of this three part series we find Sandy dealing with AM7, a slim, beautiful Idol like model with platinum blonde hair and a bubbly yet insatiable demeanor. 

Giga Corp. Unit Maintenance

 

The interior of Giga Corp. thrummed with the cacophony of automated machines working tirelessly.  The facility, more like a miniature town, spanned the scale of 20 football fields. Largely hollow inside, akin to an aircraft hangar, Giga Corp.’s corporate facility was a world of grey, metal, and machines. Drones flew about high above near the 300-foot-high ceilings. Self-moving carts on the ground below ferried supplies, and along the middle of the facility, bridges and walkways allowed for personnel to access the highs and lows of the factory with relative ease. Even the walls and floors moved too and frow with moving belts, cogs that could be viewed through glass panels, and flashes of light that coordinated the movement of said machines. On the outside, Giga Corp. was a massive square grey factory, yet on the inside, it was a living and breathing steel jungle. 

 

Most would be in awe of this sight, but for those who worked there, it was a mundane day-to-day life with little excitement. Non-robotic entities within Giga Corp. were few, nevertheless even with all the automation and advancements, human personnel were still required to do a variety of tasks. For Sandy, her job was to ensure quality control and maintain the wellbeing of the various Units tasked within her region. She had been employed at Giga Corp. now for 24 years and had gotten to know the insides and outs of various Units. All their working parts, what made them tick, their likes and even dislikes, quirks etc. At first, working with each of the Units was interesting and unique. Yet over time, the excitement of working at such an exquisite facility, with a decent wage and pension to boot, had dwindled to monotony.

 

“Sigh…Just one more year at this stinkin’ place and I can finally enjoy my pension.”

 

Sandy wiped sweat from her brow as she began to climb the many stairs that lead up towards the higher levels of the current bay. Over time, Giga Corp. installed elevators, moving ramps, and even personal aerial propulsion systems to increase movement through the factory. But as long as Sandy timed her days effectively, she could easily traverse the bays by walking or taking various manual lifts. 

 

“Can’t trust those elevators Scrubs, don’t ever let me catch you riddin’ one of them, eh?”

 

Sandy chided her small robotic assistant that came up to about waist high, one of the first humanoid robots implemented into Giga Corp. Its form was simple and metallic, just like Sandy liked it. Scrubs obediently followed beside her, hauling a variety of scanners, cleaning supplies and tools. 

 

“Don’t trust em is all. Any form of automation here could breakdown or go haywire at a moment’s notice.”

 

Scrubs bumped into Sandy’s side lightly. 

 

“Hey hey now, I know you’re one of the good ones, don’t worry. I wouldn’t have kept ya around for so long if I didn’t think so. Your cousins keep in good order because of folks like me. Plus, takin’ the stairs keeps my knees in check, I don’t wanna get all fat and lazy like M011E!”

 

Sandy laughed to herself lightly. She would miss Scrubs, that was for sure. But, other than the dwarf robot, Sandy had little to no socialization with other approachable beings at Giga Corp. The lack of person-to-person contact was a big reason why Sandy was so grateful to retire. Giga Corp. employed merely 20 human staff to oversee the entirety of the factory. This meant that Sandy occasionally got to interact with others if work permitted it, yet even her lunches were staggered to promote further efficiency. This meant Scrubs was the only robot Sandy interacted with on a daily basis…other than the Units themselves.

 

Sandy and Scrubs reached the peak of the hanger, the buzz of drones now permeating the air above. A large silver door denoted with large red scripture “AM7”, stood at least 250 feet from the ground up. Staring down at her clipboard, Sandy referred to the reference sheet for the day. 

 

“Ok Scrubs, we got 3 Units today, starting with AM7. We got an easy start it seems. Won’t be needin’ you much, just hand me off my scanner and we should be good to go.”

 

Sandy riffled around in a simple leather pouch, carried around her waist, as Scrubs handed her the device. 

 

“Here, I’ll trade ya!” As she planted a small bottle of oil lubricant in Scrubs’ simple claw grabber “hands.”

 

“Now run along for a bit, AM7 gets a little too excited when she sees you, makin’ both our jobs harder.”

 

Scrubs nodded knowingly and headed off behind a series of crates to enjoy its drink. 

 

“Ok, let’s begin with you AM7.”

 

The doors of the hanger slowly opened.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

In the year 2123, various tech industries, like Giga Corp., had reached a point of near singularity with their machines. That being, the highly debated “consciousness” of AI and thus its implementation into robotics. The uses of these Units were wide and varied, as expected for new and emerging technologies. All industries saw a major boom in progress. Giga Corp., for example, was praised for its manufacturing of robust and large Units, capable of a variety of tasks. Initially, the corporation mainly focused on the scale and toughness of their Units. This resulted in their machines being capable of dangerous tasks such as volcanic underground mining, stripping mountains of various minerals, in addition to a numerous bevy of other once physically demanding jobs. Yet, these efforts proved futile, as over time Giga Corp., alongside the rest of the world, found that harvesting the planet’s already dwindling resources was a fruitless endeavor with little profit. Eventually, Giga Corp. moved towards more noble goals, including search and rescue both in outer space and within Earth’s most dangerous areas. The military was also rumored to be an avenue taken as well. Through this process of change, Giga Corp.’s Units were altered to take on more humanoid models, to increase familiarity with users and encourage cooperation with the “near” sentient robots. But eventually, Giga Corp.’s efforts fell behind the times, as smaller more efficient robots completed the tasks in a much quicker fashion at half the cost. 

 

On the brink of bankruptcy, the greatest minds of Giga Corp. turned towards an ever-prevalent industry that had a feverish need for massive, humanoid robots. An industry that never fell short of clients, or as Giga Corp. and the Units deemed them, devotees.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Bright red lights flared on either side of the massive grey metal gateway. Cogs whirred in tandem with wailing sirens to beckon forth the Unit. Drones and automated carts alike cleared the way in preparation for the entrance of the gigantic entity. Slowly, the doors parted, steam hissed pouring forth and fully shrouding the massive figure behind.

Sauntering forth, with elegance and poise, was none other than Unit AM7. 

 

“Here we go, always so dramatic.” Sandy groaned with impatience. “Good morning Unit AM7, how was your day with your many devotees?” Sandy questioned the Unit almost like a robot herself, rhyming off the standard introductions. 

 

A booming, but still high and bubbly voice, near childish, responded with fake anger. 

 

“You know I prefer to be called Amy, right? Geez Sandy, you’re so rude you know.”

 

Now emerging from the steam, Amy stood an impressive 240 feet, about 40ft higher than Sandy on the walkways. She was completely nude, as most Units were after their time in the field with the devotees. Long cascading platinum blonde hair, tinged with pink, danced down across her peachy skin to her ankles, decorated all over with rosy synthetic flowers. Her scent matched the adornments in her hair, smelling sweetly of a fresh spring breeze. Amy was one of the newest Units at Giga Corp., fashioned with advanced tech and a personality driven and programmed for popularity. She was their flagship Unit and had gained near celebrity status amongst the devotees.

 

Amy smiled widely, noticing Sandy standing on the precipice below marking off a variety of notes on her clipboard.

 

“Sandy bo Bandy, why are you always so boooooring? Come on, put those dumb notes down and tell me about your day! I hear you’re retiring soon.”

 

Continuing to scribble down notes, Sandy answered, without looking up at the picturesque golden goddess. 

 

“Ya, reterin’ not a moment too soon. And the longer I spend time talkin’ to you, the longer my shift becomes.”

 

Sandy didn’t enjoy being mean to the Units, then again, she also understood the limitations in their function. To her, they were products to be maintained.

 

“You don’t have any devotees hidin’ in there now do ya? Last time we were cleaning down below, one nearly gave me a heart attack. Now we gotta install detector Units on all the doors, but I gotta ask to make sure.”

 

Amy brought a dainty hand, painted with pink nails, up to her face as she blushed deeply.

 

“Hehe, oh ya. Sorry about that one last time. He kinda just got in there and went waaaaay deep!”

Amy pouted. “But it wasn’t my fault! He was the one that asked to be stuffed up my pussy.”

Staring off in the distance, Amy couldn’t hide her arousal. “Oh, who am I kidding, I guess it did feel kinda good. Speaking of which, where’s lil Scrubby Dubby?”

 

Throwing one hand up in protest, Sandy immediately shut the request down. “Oh no, I know what you tried to do with my bot last time. Scrubs’ vibration function is merely for buffing and shining posterior and anterior surfaces.”

 

Amy quizzically brought one finger up to her lips.  “Well, my ‘anterior’ surface could use a bit of polish, see? The same devotee that got lost last time made a mess down there.”

Amy motioned down to her lower abdomen. Painted across it, a pink arrow like heart pointed towards her vulva. She spread the velvety lips, peach skin parting to reveal glistening red folds beneath. Droplets of moisture slowly glistened off Amy’s vagina.

 

“It’s all wet too! I’m gonna need Scrubs for this task, YEP!”

She crossed her arms and nodded.

 

Sandy sighed. The Units were indeed very clever, yet AM7’s tactfulness was surely lacking. Nevertheless, this programming seemed to attract a huge swath of Giga Corps.’s clientele. These were the sort of antics Sandy, to her disdain, had to deal with on a daily basis. But at least AM7 was mostly clean and easy to work with.

 

“Fine, but no funny business, ok? And before we go down there, open up, gotta make sure everything in the upper cavity is up to snuff.”

 

Amy giggled at the request. “Oh, silly Sandy, you know I don’t do anything up here with the devotees! Unlike Molly, I like to maintain my figure.” She posed dramatically, accentuating her small bust and trim belly. “Plus, they don’t taste very good either, too salty, bleh!” The Unit stuck out her tongue in disgust.

 

Sandy was thankful that Giga Corp. was trying to phase out ingestion as one of the services offered by the Units for devotees. Not only was it potentially dangerous, but it also took too long and usually made things much messier and harder to maintain. This meant way more work for Sandy with Units like M011E.

 

Sandy shook her head. “Doesn’t matter, rules are still rules, no exceptions even for you.”

 

Amy rolled her eyes. “Fiiine.”

 

Crouching down somewhat, Amy brought her face and lips level with the walkway Sandy stood upon. Slowly, perky pink lips began to part.

 

“MWaaaahhhhh!”

 

Amy, in a somewhat sultry fashion, opened her maw wide. Her breath wafted over Sandy, smelling of sweet watermelon candy. Picture perfect white teeth were aligned on either side, free of any debris just like Amy had promised. Thin droplets of saliva, smelling of that same candy like aroma, dripped down off the tip of Amy’s tongue onto the precipice. Pointing her scanner into the maw, Sandy surveyed the back of the mouth. Fleshy arches bobbed up and down as Amy’s throat inhaled and exhaled. The uvula danced with each breath, occasionally flexing along with her tonsils as Amy swallowed excess saliva.

 

“Amo done?” Slurred Amy as she attempted to talk with her mouth agape, eyes staring down at the tiny maintenance worker.

 

Nodding in approval, Sandy waved. “All good.” In an instant, Amy’s jaws snapped closed like a guillotine without warning.

 

“Easy there! I could have nearly lost my arm!”

 

Another giggle, “Sorry, hehe, for some reason I don’t like it when things go near my mouth. I just want it closed as soon as possible.” Amy smiled innocently and rubbed the back of her head. 

 

This, in part, was another reason why Sandy was looking forward to retiring. Workplace injuries were unfortunately all too common during the earlier days at Giga Corp. Another reason too, why the facility limited its human staff, less liability. Nevertheless, Sandy knew that even over time, various choices the executives made that garnered the interest of the devotees had unfortunately meant more dangers for the service workers like herself. She couldn’t help but recall the old days when Units were used for military operations. She shuddered, thankfully IV wasn’t on the agenda for today. 

 

“Ok, we’ll work down the front, and after I deal with the midsection, I can have Scrubs service your anterior.” 

 

Methodically, Sandy used a series of manual lifts and skyjacks to maneuver around the massive front of Amy. She briefly inspected the Unit’s breasts, pink nipples standing firm and tall, hopefully not in arousal. AM7’s skin was peachy and flawless as usual, free of any blemishes or marks of wear and tear. Eventually, Sandy headed down to the lower walkways, leading to a path that was level with AM7’s vagina. Frowning, she noticed that the Unit wasn’t lying after all. Various scuffs and debris could be seen leaving a trail down from her pubic mound to her lower lips. Begrudgingly, Sandy buzzed Scrubs.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

clnk clnk clnk.

 

Scrubs hurried down from the upper levels and arrived by Sandy’s side in a minute’s time. 

 

Then, the mini bot hesitated as it realized just the task that was presented to it. 

 

“Sorry bud, you’re gonna have to take one for the team here. I know you don’t like her very much, but I’ll make sure she doesn’t shove you up inside like last time, ok?”

 

Scrubs slowly walked over to the edge of the walkway, gazing up at the monolithic face of Amy staring down from high above. 

 

She waved excitedly, noticing the tiny robot far below. “Heya Scrubs! Looks like you get to work with me today. Aren’t you excited, getting to service MY body in such an intimate way?” The giantess Unit cooed attempting to woo the tiny robot. 

 

“Cmon, don’t hesitate now, get to work!”

 

Swiftly, Amy thrust her hips forward into the metal walkway, shaking the structure with sudden force.

 

In front of Scrubs now stood a wall of creamy synthetic flesh. Other than on her head, Amy was completely smooth all over, which allowed for quick and efficient cleaning. The maintenance bot got to work, buzzing away as it began to clean the supple surface. Bit by bit, the robot worked its way down as Amy matched its progress, slowly arching her hips to allow Scrubs to get lower and lower. Eventually, the bot stopped and looked back at Sandy. What slowed Scrubs down was the trepidation it felt when approaching Amy’s vagina. Sandy merely shrugged in vain.

 

Before them both, a pink nub, the size of a large boulder, stood firm. Amy’s clit perked up as Scrubs cautiously started cleaning its surface.

 

“OHHHHHHHHH!”

 

A moan that vibrated the walkways echoed out, causing Sandy to cover her ears in response. 

 

“Yes, that’s the spot, it’s so dirty, please clean it more!”

 

Amy reached down with both hands, one to spread her lips apart and the other to plunge two fingers deep within her quivering hole.

 

The thick aroma of fruity candy wafted from Amy’s vaginal canal. Spreading apart the labia, the pink folds glistened with sweat and fluids. In response, Scrubs began to clean the sopping surface as quickly as possible to stem the tide of juices, resulting in further moans above.

 

“AHHHHH!”

“Yes, get everywhere, all over!”

 

Amy then moved her fingering hand up to her clit to vigorously rub its surface, as Scrubs now worked on her pussy. Periodically, the vagina would pulse and gape open, giving Sandy a glimpse into the depths within. She imagined how a devotee could easily fit within that pulsing pink chamber, to travel along the silken slick walls, deeper and deeper. To hear the pulsing beats of Amy’s synthetic heart as the surges of her inner body bore and squeezed down upon any occupant within.

 

Shaking her head back into reason, Sandy sensed the onset of a potential workplace safety incident and got within arm’s reach of Scrubs. 

The tiny robot was, however, busy trying to keep up with the deluge of fluids now cascading down around it.

In an instant, Amy’s hand, the one that was once assaulting her now engorged clit, reached down towards the tiny robot.

“Ah! No, I don’t think so!” Refuted Sandy, as she lunged forward to grab ahold of Scrubs. 

 

Amy’s thumb and forefinger pinched down upon Scrubs and pulled the tiny bot towards her quivering flesh. Not wanting to lose her friend, Sandy held on as best as she could. However, Scrubs was already adorned with the slick fluids produced by the Unit’s monolithic vagina and slipped right out of her grasp.

 

SHLIIP! Squelch…

 

In an instant, Scrubs disappeared into the slimy depths of Amy’s pussy. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Pull him out right this instant!” Sandy hollered up to the gargantuan, golden-haired Unit.

 

Grinning down mischievously in a state of semi bliss, Amy patted the top of her vagina and shook her head.

 

“Nu uh! He feels too good!” She moaned once again, thrusting her hips back and forth.

 

Fresh vaginal fluid splashed against the surface of the walkway, leaving a sticky sweet-smelling residue for Sandy to dodge, (and eventually clean up too).

 

“If you want him back so bad, you’re gonna have to go in and get him!”

 

The Unit spread her lower lips with both hands to reveal the magnificence of her vagina to the world. The aroma was now intoxicating, a miasma of scent wafted towards Sandy. Covering her nose and mouth with a handkerchief, Sandy fished around in her tool belt.

 

When Units got disruptive, especially promiscuous ones like AM7, maintenance workers were given the discretion to use Shock Tethers. These advanced EMP devices shot a pair of cables, akin to a taser, that would temporarily inhibit the actions of a Unit. The only catch was that the Shock Tethers needed to be used on vulnerable points, on or even within the Units. The Tether wouldn’t catch on to the exterior of AM7’s body, not with all the slick fluid coating the outside of her labia.

 

“Darn, fine.” Sandy concealed the Shock Tether beneath her shirt. “Ya got a deal, keep er open and I’ll go in there.”

 

Amy sprung up and down excitedly, sending shockwaves of force echoing through the bay. 

 

Sandy watched the massive form move about erratically. Somewhere beneath that wall of synthetic tissue was Scrubs.

 

“YAY! Ok, come on in, it’s all warmed up for ya!” 

 

Slick folds of crimson flesh spread wide as Amy pressed her lower lips directly against the walkway. The Unit flexed and contracted her holes, almost beckoning Sandy inwards. The quivering canal gaped open with squishy SHLICKs and closed, further oozing out more fluid. 

 

Cautiously, Sandy walked up towards the vagina. She had performed feats like this many times before, yet never got used to it. Her hands grasped against the supple outer lips. The chasm could fit her height at least four times over, so it was no difficult task to enter. As Sandy pulled her legs and knees up onto the warm outer labia, she felt a sudden firm nudge from behind.

 

“Hey what the hell do ya thi-“

 

“Surprise!” Shouted Amy, as a single pink digit pushed her into the depths. 

 

Red folds rushed past Sandy’s periphery as she was pushed deeper within. Sick squelching sounds filled her ears, and the once somewhat manageable scent of sweet candy was now overbearing, causing her head to spin. The handkerchief immediately came undone, causing fluids to enter Sandy’s mouth. She didn’t particularly like how much she enjoyed the flavor. Who wouldn’t? The modern Units were designed to please in all aspects as much as possible. But Sandy was prepared and had plenty of years’ experience behind her. These kinds of encounters were exactly why she was employed for so long and never replaced.

 

Righting herself in the now waist deep fluid, Sandy looked about the pulsating cavern. Amy’s inner world beat in tandem with her mechanical heart, far above.

 

THMP THMP THMP THMP!

 

Cylindrical crimson ribbed walls oozed semi clear liquid and at the back of the chamber, a large donut shaped valve, immersed in slime, held a stuck and disoriented Scrubs. 

 

“Sorry bud, I tried to keep a hold, but ya slipped right outta my hands! Don’t worry though, I’ll get us outta here in a sec. I apologize again in advance, there’s gonna be one hell of an earthquake here in a sec.”

 

Readying the Shock Tether, Sandy aimed the device in the direction of Scrubs.

 

“Trust me bud, I won’t miss.”

 

With precise aim, Sandy pulled the trigger. Two arching wires, tinged with blue electricity, shot out of the barrel of the Shock Tether headed directly for Scrubs. A miss would mean one inert tiny robot and a whole afternoon spent pleasing AM7. Sandy, however, didn’t have time for that. 

 

Both wires struck directly on either side of Scrubs’ head, lodging themselves into the valve leading to AM7’s womb. Arcs of blue light lit up the chamber, cascading along the walls causing everything to clench up in an instant. The sphincter leading to the Unit’s womb then yawned open wide. A wave of sweet scented liquid rapidly jettisoned outwards from the opening AND from along the walls of AM7’s inner vaginal canal. The rushing tide dislodged Scrubs and carried Sandy along with it.

 

“OHHHHHH MY AHHHHH!”

 

Amy screamed out as the orgasm finally hit her, eyes rolling back in her head. She spread her outer lips wide as the stream of fluid shot out recklessly onto the walkway.

 

The first thing Sandy saw was brightness, then the walkway, as she flew right past it. She heard Scrubs clang onto the bridge above her. In slow motion, Sandy looked down toward her target. Hundreds of feet beneath lie the cold steel ground of the factory.

 

Darn, so close to retirement too.

 

Closing her eyes, Sandy cursed slightly under her breath, she should have brought a Grapple Gun for this job. Maybe she was getting old and rusty.

 

This thought was suddenly jerked from her mind as a firm chrome claw grabbed hard onto her collar. Leaning over the edge of the walkway, Scrubs held onto Sandy, hoisting her up with incredible strength back onto the platform. 

 

Brushing herself free of slime, Sandy wetly patted Scrubs on the shoulder. “Heh, guess we’re even then eh?”

 

The tiny robot bumped once more into her side.

 

In front of them both, the towering form of AM7, now in the post throws of orgasm, shimmered with blue arching electricity across her body.

 

“ZZZZzzzZZZ AHHH!”

 

The Unit shuddered in ecstasy, and with a resounding THUD fell onto both knees, and slumped back against the now closed door denoting her namesake. Her front then folded forward and down, crashing towards the ground as arms stretched out on either side, leaving the Unit in a Child’s Pose position. 

 

“That’ll keep er down for a good 30 minutes or so. Wonderful teamwork there Scrubs, I’ll certainly need to find you a worthy replacement when I leave this place. Come on now, let’s get down there and check er posterior before headin’ on to see the other Units, AM7’s in a good position for it anyways. Also, hail down some washer drones for me, we’re gonna be needin’ them to clean up this mess and apparently the next Unit’s too. We got M011E to deal with after this.”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The statue sized Amy lay peacefully snoring, while Sandy and Scrubs circled around to her rear end. Her peachy skin glistened with synthetic moisture and ran down her sides in thin clear rivulets. Amy’s dainty abdomen swelled and stretched with each breath. Giga Corp. had really enhanced the human qualities of their newest models, but ultimately failed in Sandy’s eyes to fully succeed when it came to their sentience. Something was always just…off with the Units.

 

Rounding her hips, the perky swell of Amy’s peachy moons came into view. For a Unit with her model, Amy had a small yet rounded bottom; researchers denoting it best fit her attitude and stature. The two cheeks spread apart on their own revealing the now dripping vagina. Milky liquid seeped out onto the ground, subconsciously being pumped out in her post orgasmic nap. The perineum above flexed absentmindedly, as AM7’s synthetic muscles still quivered with the feelings of pleasure from earlier. This also resulted in the hole above, her anus, flexing in tandem with the other openings. The ring was picturesque and rosy pink. Thin ridges glistened with sweat and fluid but were otherwise spotless. Occasionally, the hole would gape open slightly, the pink hue changing to a darker red, leading deep into the Unit’s colon. The air that emanated from the opening smelt distinctly of cinnamon.

 

Sniffing, Sandy chuckled. “They’ll think of anything nowadays to get devotees coming back.” Thought Sandy out aloud. “Just never sat right with me is all.”

 

Sandy frowned as she took in the sight before her. A giantess, with her genitalia on full display. At times, during the early days, Sandy couldn’t help but feel “something” from time to time when servicing the Units. It was expected, after all, she was only human. Still, Sandy could never fully embrace the lewd nature of some of the Units. They were designed purely for carnal pleasure and for Sandy, the whole charade eventually got old, desensitizing her to the tasks ahead.

 

She readied a drone’s power washer hose and aimed it directly at AM7’s rectum. A stream of water and cleaning agents shot out to blast the rubbery orifice. The hole closed up tight in response, tight pink ridges drawing inwards to seal off the sudden watery intrusion.

 

Initially, Sandy had an easier time dealing with the original Units, those repurposed for Giga Corp.’s modern operations. The mining Units were dull at times but at least they didn’t try to shove workers into holes. Still, the newest Units like AM7 were leagues better than the military bots.

 

Sandy shuddered, recalling IV, the very first Unit she ever worked on.

 

Refocusing, Sandy noticed Scrubs directing more bots to help with the post cleanup operations and to begin buffing AM7’s rear. At least she could trust Scrubs, the tiny bot always had her back.

 

Sandy smiled and called out. “Alright, let’s get this done ASAP bud, M011E is next so we’re gonna need some time! Third is Z4DY, a volcano miner, so after her were home free. Get to it now!”

 

Should be an easy day. 

End Notes:

Part 2 will bring on the introduction of M011E! 

Chapter 2 by Lolmattlol
Author's Notes:

In part 2 of this three part series we find Sandy tasked with maintaining M011E, a tan, thick set, simple minded girl next door with less than impressive hygiene.

Part two adds in a bit more story elements with a healthy helping of good parts too. Hope you all enjoy where the narrative is going. Thank you.


Ba BING!

 

“You have reached your daily step goal, well done!”

 

Sandy’s physicality fulfillment implant, or PFI, chimed cheerily on her wrist. Giga Corp. ensured that all personnel were equipped with a variety of devices that would “encourage” fitness and productivity. The implant also had the bonus of serving as an access card to a variety of services and doors within the factory. Given Sandy’s position as Lead Maintenance Manager, she had pretty much the run of the place regarding accessibility. Most of the implant’s functions could be governed remotely, but in a pinch, proximity-based applications could also be utilized, akin to tapping or hovering one’s wrist over a scanner.

 

Sandy grumbled as she waved her PFI over a steel riveted door leading to Bay 32. “Can’t wait to get this thing outta my wrist. Always buzzin’ and chirpin’.” The door opened with a swift metal clang.

 

Bay 32, unlike Sandy’s previously visited section, had a much more conservative design. It served as a hybrid bay that saw the transition of Units from utility machines that mined and serviced to “pleasure” machines that serviced in a different way. Flying drones ducked and weaved through loose wiring that hung overhead. Trolley bots zoomed on the ground past small cracks and fissures, likely formed by the constant weight and pressure of various Units moving about the bay. Disorderly was one word for this section, yet Sandy knew it was a sign of a well-used and seasoned workplace, akin to herself. 

 

Sounds of buzzing, punctuated by bright flashes of blinding light flared in her periphery as repair drones soldered and welded mechanical pieces likely from decommissioned Unit parts. 

 

Sandy glanced around, hands on her hips, as she breathed in the metallically tinged air. For the first time that day, a wide grin spread across her face as she relished the beauty of it all. 

 

“Ahhh, this place brings me back Scrubs, back to simpler times when our job was easier, and you could take pride in what you did.” She turned her head back briefly toward the preceding bay to reflect upon the events that previously transpired with AM7. “But now Giga Corp.’s gone and found new horizons…anythin’ for profit it seems nowadays.”

 

She sighed, waving over Scrubs, who was eagerly filling up his now empty bottle with fresh oil from a nearby refueling drone. The tiny bot bowed and clanked over to Sandy’s side, following in step.

 

“Cmon lil guy, let’s not keep M011E waitin’ any longer, I’m sure the Unit is already well ahead of us on gettin’ cleaned for today’s maintenance schedule given our setback with AM7.”

 

The two trudged along together to tackle whatever challenge the next Unit posed.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

 

“Aha, that tickles, you guys are totally getting stomped if you don’t stop that, I’m serious.”

 

The titanic Unit sat lazily, legs outstretched and back resting against her entrance door. The red title above denoting “M011E” was scratched and faded, marked over from constant use and revisions to now resemble the name Molly. Her hands rested casually behind her head; brown hair cut into a shoulder length bob style slightly draping across the Unit’s wrists. Heavy nude breasts, the color of caramel, heaved up and down with each bellow as the drones continued to clean her monolithic feet far below.

 

“HAHA, I’m warning you!” The Unit shifted a leg. 

 

The right of the two olive tan feet retreated up towards Molly’s slightly pudgy belly; the bulge folded, glistening with synthetic sweat from her hard day’s services. The maintenance drones seemed to pay her playful threats no mind, continuing to hose down the colossal left foot with soapy water. Molly clenched her toes, wiggling them each time the jets passed between the digits. Bits of dirt and other debris flew off, covering each drone in a thin layer of muck and grime. Muddy water coated the buzzing automatons, slowing their flight speed by a considerable margin.

 

Noticing this, Molly steadily lifted her folded right leg higher in the air, the sole of her foot hovering meters above the oblivious drones below. The bottom of her right foot was caked with dirt, creases and callouses stained brown from years of labor. A stray stone fell from amongst the grime, landing on top of one of the drones. The machine whizzed, tilting upwards to inspect whatever source struck it from above.

 

“…And…NOW!”

 

Sensors flashed dim red in alarm, the color dampened by the muddy water. The tiny basketball sized drone sputtered, its blades coated in refuse, as it failed to fly away in time.

 

BOOM!

 

“Gotcha, you damn little flies. Serves you right after trying to mess with my toes, you silly cleaners! Bet you like it though, being squashed I suppose!” Molly wiggled each digit on her right foot playfully.

 

The tiny drone, along with its other kin now trapped beneath the brown flesh of Molly’s feet and toes, sat inertly unable to complete their cleaning. The Unit held her massive foot in place but did not apply too much force lest she destroy the hard-working, oblivious drones outright.

 

“You guys should know by now I prefer to keep my feet rough and tough!”

 

“I reckon you do! Sorry for my tardiness M011E.” Called out Sandy fondly.

 

Arriving just in time to witness the show, followed closely behind by Scrubs, Sandy walked up towards the massive feet of the Unit with no hesitation in her step.

 

“AM7 kept me real busy this morning. Darn new age Units are tricky, but seems as though you learnt some tricks yourself over time, eh?”

 

Sandy motioned towards the sputtering drones trapped beneath. One by one, each drone dimmed, lights shutting off as the bots went idle. 

 

Slowly and carefully, the Unit lifted her still dirty sole off the trapped drones. Molly grinned proudly down at the Maintenance worker. 

 

“And not a scratch on them, see?” Reaching her left hand down, she collected each drone carefully, depositing them in front of Sandy.

 

Sandy folded her hands and nodded. “Impressive!” The Maintenance worker smiled to herself. “Seems like those old habits of yours still linger.”

 

Molly made a quizzical face. “Old habits? What are you talking about? I’ve always made sure the drones and other tiny bots are never damaged. That along with my devotees! Plus, they just LOVE it if my feet and other parts are extra dirty and smelly. Can’t say that I know why, but hey, doesn’t bother me. Makes things easier I guess for the both of us!”

 

Sandy sighed. The unfortunate circumstance of repurposing old Units meant the loss of much of their previous memories. Yet, it seemed as though their old quirks still held strong in certain aspects. Sandy looked up and down at the sitting body of the tan giantess Unit. M011E or Mole, as she was once referred to in the field, used to belong to the search and rescue division of old Units. In her prime, Mole specialized in underground mining and transitioned to search and rescue for caving emergencies. Her muscled and strong arms could demolish boulders with ease, while her soft light hands could safely carry injured passengers without harming a hair on their body. Additionally, a Unit of her scale, upwards of 280 feet, required a tremendous amount of fueling.  This meant Mole, even after her transition to a new role, had a ravenous appetite, to the joy of many devotees inclined to an ingestion affinity.

 

As if answering her thoughts, the mighty pudge of flesh high above Sandy’s head seemingly quivered before her eyes, ushering out a resounding deep bellow.

 

GRRRRRRR!

 

“Shouldn’t you be full by now M011E? How many devotees did ya even have today?” Questioned Sandy in mock annoyance. 

 

“Oh, um…” The Unit placed her hand upon the swell of her brown belly, staring down at it.

 

“Well, you know I lose count after a while.” Her digits tapped at the pudgy skin, as if still trying to surmise the number in her head.

 

“But I tend to categorize the devotees into two groups. Those who ‘pretend’ to run away and cower before I gobble them up.” The Unit frowned after mentioning this. “Always feels kinda weird with those ones. But ya, then there are the ones that willingly just jump down into my mouth!” She smiled and rubbed her free hand along the length of her neck, tracing her index finger down past her collarbone, resting just below her left breast. The Unit tenderly patted the spot and closed her eyes dreamily.

 

“Ya, those ones are the best. Makes me feel all warm inside knowing that they are all safe out of harm’s way!”

 

More tendencies of the Unit’s past still lingered on it seemed. 

 

“Oh ya, and I can’t forget the ones who get to spend some time stored in my other compartments! Although that’s usually if we’re at full capacity in the tummy, which isn’t often I may add!”

 

Sandy’s eyebrows raised up in brief concern. “Hold on now, you don’t have any hitchhikers on you this time around, do you? You know we both get in trouble if outside devotees make it into the facility!”

 

At times, the once rescue Unit was known to “smuggle in” various devotees. M011E had been found harboring them in a variety of crevices, each time devotees being located deeper inside the giantess’ body.

 

“No No, I promise not anymore! I mean…It’s fun to have more company, and I only took in the nicest ones who were grateful! But I know it’s against the rules.”

 

Sandy nodded. She used to trust Mole in the old days. Back then, Sandy coordinated the retrieval of rescued patrons from inside various Units just like Mole, and at the time had a great deal of respect for the noble and strong machine. But after she was repurposed to M011E, or Molly, Sandy had found that the Unit had a bad habit of housing devotees within her body, even after the same devotees requested to be vacated.

 

“And so, you vacated all devotees in the depository outside of your door as per instructions?” Sandy questioned the Unit, checking off marks on her clipboard as she readied her routine checks.

 

“Yeup! You can see the evidence for yourself, just pooped a couple minutes ago, look!” The massive Unit began to shift and move carefully from her seated position.

 

Raising her hands in front of her, Sandy waved and shook her head swiftly. “No, it’s fine, I trust ya! The Scanner Orbs I administer soon will ensure that no other devotees are stu-“

 

But it was too late, the Unit had already begun to move. She reached and grasped both Sandy and Scrubs in her left hand carefully. Molly slid down from the door behind her, back now lying against the ground. The Unit then pulled her knees up towards her chest, leaving her nethers fully exposed.

 

Slowly, she brought the pair down towards her ass.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Not unlike the steady movement of her very own Grapple Gun, or the security she felt whilst riding one of her skyjacks, the quick and steady ride from ground to Unit butt was safe yet still uneasy for Sandy. The maintenance manager furrowed her face and shut her eyes tight as her senses were assaulted.

 

Despite nearly killing Sandy after ejecting her forcefully from her vagina in the throes of orgasm, AM7 was a modern Unit with advanced programming that kept hygienics at a high degree. This was to ensure faster and efficient maintenance methods overall. Still, keeping clean and tidy for a mining and rescue Unit like M011E was not high on the lists of priorities back in the day. Despite her repurposing, to Sandy’s disdain, M011E failed to maintain a high degree of cleanliness in the field, due in part to her old job AND the yearning need of the devotees for a more “real” Unit.

 

Rounding the wide brown hips, Sandy and Scrubs were brought a good distance in front of the two monolithic chocolate orbs that were the Unit’s butt cheeks.  Molly’s buns were generous in scale. Given her ravenous appetite for fuel and devotees alike, her proportionate curves and rear end received a healthy bit of padding over time. The cheeks were so large that even in her ‘knees to chest’ position, the spheres held closed, sealing off any glimpse of what lied behind them. The only thing that peaked through was a stray series of dark wispy hairs. Additionally, higher above, the coffee-colored lips of Molly’s labia majora could hardly contain the larger inner lips that sprouted outwards like a blossoming brown flower.

 

Molly proceeded to scoot her butt closer towards the pair.  “Here, let me get you guys a bit closer.”

 

Sandy plugged her nose in response as an overpowering aroma of freshly tilled earth and the sourness of sweat filled her nostrils.

 

The Unit then reached down with her free hand to spread one generous cheek apart.

 

Revealed now to the world, a tacky dark brown fissure suddenly came into view. Molly’s anus was a knotted and darkened ring of folded anal ridges. The orifice was caked around the perimeter with flecks of dirt and other bits of residue. Even fragments of devotee clothing could be spotted dotting the outer rims of her asshole, most likely due to the Unit’s improper wiping technique whilst evacuating her previous load. Evidence of her preceding bowel movement could also be seen clinging to curly hairs that permeated the entirety of Molly’s rectum.

 

Almost triumphantly, Molly called down towards Sandy.

 

“See? Nothing down here in between my crack, and not even inside either! Hold on just a sec.”

 

From the hand that held open the cheeks, Molly unfurled her middle finger. The digit extended and slowly rubbed against the giant anus in a methodical clockwise fashion, smearing the hole with the aforementioned debris. Then, gingerly, the finger began to prod at the now lubricated orifice, slowly but surely digging her nail deeper into the inner recesses. After poking around, the digit then pushed further beyond the anal boundary, sliding inwards up to the first knuckle.

 

SCHLURP!

 

Methodically, Molly began to finger her asshole, purely for the purpose of demonstration rather than pleasure. Yet for Sandy, the situation was all the same. She couldn’t help but peer between shut eyelids at the lewd display occurring in front of her. The taboo nature of the act, and shear cluelessness of the Unit caused the Maintenance worker’s lower lips to briefly come alive. The near nauseating smell of fresh excrement, combined with the shlicking sounds that surrounded her very being caused Sandy’s mouth to draw slack as she slowly let desire get the best of her.

 

Almost as soon as it entered, the brown digit, now coated in a greasy anal slime, slowly retreated from Molly’s asshole, leaving the hole slightly agape.

 

SHHLIP!

 

The fingers then resumed pulling apart the generous cheeks, further this time. The dark brown ring spread wider, revealing a tinge of red from within Molly’s inner bowels. Brownish slime could be seen farther in coating the walls, as the colon flexed and pulsed. True to the Unit’s word, the hole was empty.

 

“See? Nothing on the inside. They usually like to hang out in this spot, since I can kind of control the muscles here.” She demonstrated this by flexing the hole open and closed. “They tend to like that part for some reason.”

 

The Unit moved the pair even closer to the pulsating anus, about an arm’s reach away. Heat radiated against Sandy’s face and the odorous smell assaulted her senses to the very core. Tentatively, Sandy reached out a hand towards the rubbery slime coated ring.

 

Molly then flexed her asshole a bit too much, as suddenly there was a brief sucking sound. What followed was the movement of rushing wind, as the gaping anus sucked in a whoosh of air. The butthole then swiftly closed and on the next flex, sputtered open, releasing the accumulated fumes trapped within. 

 

FRRRAAAAP!

 

“Ooops!”

 

Fetid wind blasted into the pair, smelling deeply of earth and sulfur. Alongside the fart, a splattering of rectal goo blasted into Sandy, coating her body with hot sticky grime.

 

Sandy, lost in a haze, was suddenly roused from her stupor by the loud sound, along with a gentle tapping at her side.

 

tnk tnk

 

Scrubs, trapped alongside Sandy in Molly’s grasp, tapped curiously at Sandy’s shoulder.

 

“HUH?! Oh shit!” Sandy shook her head in shame and blushed, not that the simple bot new much of what was occurring. “Sorry Scrubs, the smell must be gettin’ to me, it’s makin’ my head spin! Didn’t mean to get distracted there.”

 

Molly brought the pair up towards her face, now blushing in shame. 

 

“Haha, sorry about that one guys, didn’t mean to blast you two there. Haven’t really gotten the knack for that trick yet.” The Unit scratched the back of her head.  “You two alright though?” Unfurling her grasp, Molly formed a platform with her hand that the two now stood up upon.

 

Sandy coughed and began to wipe herself down. Other than the smell and damp gooiness in her clothes, (she would have to change AGAIN), she was totally unharmed. “Ya all is good Mole; don’t worry I know you couldn’t do any harm.” Sandy smiled up at the Unit. “Thanks for showing me in detail, but next time I’ll ask if I need an up and close tour of your posterior. I’ll try and take your word for it during subsequent inspections.”

 

Molly sighed in relief. “Phew, ok cool. It’s just, I don’t totally like passing the Scanner Orbs is all, stretches my butthole way too much.” The Unit blushed again in shame. “I did…hear you shouting though. I just, felt like you used to trust me for some reason long ago…I should have told you before forcing you to make the manual inspection, sorry.”

 

Sandy’s lips drew tight as she stared at the brown palm beneath her. Giga Corp. had made great efforts in its technological fields with the Units, but with the recent upgrades, had altered them into ways that the Maintenance worker could just not agree with. The Units, despite the advancement of their presumed, “consciousness,” through the singularity, were mere slaves to the company’s profits.

 

Maybe that’s why I truly want to leave. I can’t bear to look at these beings the same way I did before, it’s just not right for them, these…people.

 

Raising her head, Sandy shook away her frown and intrusive thoughts, smiling casually up towards the Unit. “Don’t worry about it, I get dirty all the time, just part of the job. Thankfully no one got hurt.”

 

Molly beamed back at the pair and nodded. She then raised a finger to scratch at her chin briefly in question.

 

“Oh, did you call me Mole earlier by the way?”

 

Sandy realized her slip up. She was by no means allowed to refer to the past in any way whatsoever to the Units. At times, certain repurposed Units would ascertain fragments of their past lives after being briefed about their previous tasks and events. This, of course, would break the illusion for many devotees that the Units were purely carnal pleasure machines created for their enjoyment. And thus, discussing Unit histories was severely punished, and at times, the Unit would be fully disassembled if they learnt too much.

 

“No, didn’t call you that. I’m certain.” Stated Sandy bluntly, shooting down the question swiftly.

 

The Unit pressed on. “I don’t know Sandy, I have REALLY good hearing, I can even sense through my feet when Units are walking near me, just from their tiny vibrations.”

 

Another function of her underground, low light rescue senses.

 

“And also, you’re not one to lie either!” The Unit continued to ponder. “Aha! I’m getting a new name officially now, right? I always try and scratch away M011E, just doesn’t sound fun, too hard to say. I like Molly, but Mole is cool too! I heard outside the factory far beyond the walls there are even animals called mol-“

 

“NO, STOP IT!”

 

Sandy shouted. Scrubs shifted uncomfortably next to her. Far above, Molly frowned.

 

Sandy took a deep breath. “Sorry, sorry.” Under her breath she cursed. “don’t wanna lose another one…”

 

Although Molly was simple in mind, her ability to sense emotion was astute. Rescuing individuals in a panicked situation allowed the Unit to always keep conditions cool. In addition, Molly NEVER wanted to lose anyone, whatever those words uttered by Sandy meant to her.

 

“Oh haha, that’s right my bad, can’t talk about things beyond the walls or we get suspended from duty for a couple of days.” The Unit laughed awkwardly. “Maybe you can let it slide just this one-time Sandy and not report me? Hehe…”

 

Sandy bit her lip. The poor Unit was apologizing on her behalf.

 

Best to just get back into business mode. She checked around for any stray operational drones that may have heard the commotion. The ones from earlier were just becoming operational. Hopefully they didn’t hear anything.

 

“All is fine M011E, don’t you worry about it.” Sandy smiled. “I didn’t mean to scream at ya either, just tryin’ to save your hide is all, you know how sneaky those little drones can be. Damn snitches will report a darn bolt going missing for Pete’s sake!”

 

With the tension now cooled, Molly went back to her simple candid expression. “Scrubs isn’t a rat either right?” The Unit gently patted the tiny bot with her pinky finger. “Na, you’re cool. Here, I stashed some oil for you in a barrel from my work today, it’s all yours friend!”

 

Scrubs eagerly climbed atop Molly’s outstretched pinky finger, as she brought the assistant down to her side where she pointed to a series of dented rusty barrels off in the distance. Some were coated with oil, others filled up about a quarter way. Scrubs hurried off towards its prize.

 

In her other hand, Molly slowly brought Sandy down towards the ground as the maintenance worker hailed down the now activated flying drones. “Drones, please retrieve ingestion maintenance equipment for Unit M011E.”

 

Molly carefully changed her position, hearing the orders and getting ready for the task ahead. She asked seriously, “So, Scanner Orbs still for the rest of my system?” The Unit thought it fitting punishment for her disobedience.

 

Sandy continued to mark down more notes on her clipboard. Without looking up, she answered. “Hmm, nope, don’t think we’ll be needin’ those, already says on my chart here that inspection is finished.” She checked off more marks. “But it does seem like we need to still do your monthly system scrub.”

 

Molly knew that her last system scrub was just 2 weeks ago, yet kept her lips shut. Still, the giddy Unit couldn’t hide the joy behind her expression as she began to lie down onto her stomach.

 

Sandy Chuckled. “Heh, don’t get too excited now, I think we only got Cherry Gummy Washers left, I know it’s not your favorite, but I’m working with what I got ok?”

 

Lying down on her front now, Molly brought her hands to rest beneath her chin, and grinned wide, white teeth shimmering in the factory light. She scooted forward just inches away from Sandy and gave her a quick kiss.

 

Sandy saw a pair of monolithic mattress sized lips quickly approach and chuckled as the smooch made impact.

 

“Easy there, I still got your butt slime all over me.”

 

Whistling, the maintenance worker commanded the drones to retrieve the Scrubbers.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Two, four, six, eight, ten-, ya ya ok that’s enough for now!” Sandy called out to the trolley bots that ferried over a series of plastic wrapped cylinders, about 6 feet tall and 2 feet wide at the base. 

 

Carefully, flying drones peeled away the plastic tarping to reveal red jelly like masses that filled the interior of the containers. Within each mass of jelly, a green diamond shaped object floated about. Otherwise, each Gummy was semi translucent and devoid of any other matter.

 

Sandy knew that M011E would require a good number of Gummy Washers for her interior. Each Gummy would slowly dissolve once ingested, releasing the small green diamond washer from within, which would proceed to scour the Units digestive system, cleaning it from top to bottom.

 

“Alright M011E, I got a dozen Washers here for ya, just like I promised.” Sandy then proceeded to start unraveling portions of the plastic herself manually.

 

Molly hummed with glee. “Mmm! Ok! As usual, I can handle the majority and you get the mouth one for me?”

 

“You got the right mindset M011E.” Called back Sandy, as she hoisted a single unwrapped Gummy above her head.

 

The delicate green diamond mechanism at the core of each Gummy would need to be manually engaged in any areas where dissolving through acidity was not possible. This meant, that all Gummy Washers regulated to cleaning a Unit’s maw had to be opened by hand or drone. Ultimately, a more archaic method of cleaning in the eyes of modern-day Giga Corp., and thus, the cleaning system had since been phased out. Yet still, some product could be found in the older sections of the factory. Most maintenance workers preferred to just use more invasive drones, like the Scanner Orbs. These, to the disdain of many Units, were large imposing spheres that were both hard to swallow and entirely flavorless.

 

Still in a lying down position, Molly reached out for a pair of Gummy Washers and began to unwrap them, revealing the sticky red cylinders.

 

“Yum!” The Unit couldn’t help but drool. The large pink muscle crept out and slowly dragged its way across her lips. Thin translucent strands of saliva dripped off the appendage’s tip, leaving the ground in front of her resting chin slightly damp. The tongue then fully revealed itself, as Molly’s upper and lower jaw stretched open impressively wide.

 

As Sandy hoisted over her own Gummy Washer, she got a brief glimpse of the maw in front of her. 

 

AHHHH…

 

The fingers held the pair of Gummies and slowly brought them back into the recesses of the Unit’s mouth. Within, the large boulder like teeth held fragments of clothing and other debris from Molly’s Day of work. The Gummies, however, traveled right past the teeth and instead were placed at the back of the tongue. Bumpy ridges held the two gummies in position as Molly let go of the pair and withdrew her fingers.

 

Those gummies are just about the size of Scrubs and me. It would be so easy for her to just…

 

As if answering her thoughts, the Unit flexed the back of her throat, red flesh bobbing up and down. The tonsils clenched together loudly as the uvula rose upwards swiftly to allow passage for the oncoming meal. Then, Molly swallowed without closing her maw.

 

GLK!

 

The two Gummies were no longer visible, as the Unit let out a delightful sigh of bliss. They were now headed straight for Molly’s large stomach.

 

“AHHHH! SO TASTY!”

 

The exhalation of breath washed over Sandy; the air wrought with the sour smell of the Unit’s unwashed mouth tinged with the slightest scent of cherry.

 

Sandy waited for the Unit to notice her. Large brown eyes stared down at the maintenance worker over a cute button nose. The corners of Molly’s lips drew up in smile, but the maw still stayed open, eager for more.

 

“Ok, no chewing this one all right? I’m coming in.”

 

With practiced confidence from both parties, Molly unfurled her tongue onto the ground whilst Sandy stepped upon the appendage without hesitation. Holding the Gummy in a fireman’s carry, she steadily walked upon the slippery tongue. Occasionally, Sandy would lose her footing slightly, but Molly was ready, swiftly adjusting the tongue on a minute scale to prevent the maintenance worker from falling.

 

Now standing on the middle of the tongue, Sandy hoisted the Gummy over her shoulders and slammed it down onto the slippery pink ground. This elicited an immediate involuntary response from Molly.

 

MMMMM!

 

Hot air blew past Sandy’s face, originating from the dark quivering hole at the back of the Unit’s large throat. The Maintenance worker withdrew a simple electric cutting tool, only strong enough to make minimal cuts, and sliced open the delicate Gummy in half to release the green diamond interior. With expert dexterity, the tongue began to shift and move. Sensing these motions, Sandy kicked both halves of the now sliced Gummy towards the back of the maw. The tongue then bucked, raising upwards as Sandy braced herself along the ridges of Molly’s upper palate. She would then see the red Gummy portions of the Washer lost behind the raising tongue whilst the green diamond held carefully at her feet. There was another resounding organic pulse.

 

GLMP! GLM…

 

The tongue then slowly lowered, revealing no red Gummy in sight.

 

Glg glg glg…

 

Streams of saliva began to cascade down the back of Molly’s tongue, the Unit now drooling with the passenger seemingly overstaying her welcome. As if to usher her out, the back of the throat quivered briefly. Ridges of red flesh clenched ever so slightly as a creeping bubbly sound surged upwards from the digestive depths below.

 

Urp.

 

A small cherry scented belch splattered out from Molly’s esophagus, along with a slight tinge of acidity. The small spray got onto Sandy’s face, leaving it tingling faintly. Without waiting to see what came next, Sandy turned back towards the entrance of the mouth and stepped outwards across the lower incisors.

 

The green diamond portion of the Gummy Washer then surged to life, slowly hovering off the ground. Molly then proceeded to close her mouth in preparation for the cleaning. Once she noticed Sandy exit, the Unit closed her lips fully.

 

Sandy listened, as tiny bursts crackled within the now closed maw. Molly began to giggle, feeling the pop rock like explosions occur within her mouth. The Unit couldn’t help but giggle from the feeling as her rosy caramel cheeks swelled.

 

Sandy smiled; she enjoyed this kind of work. Back when the company was smaller, maintenance-Unit relations were much more encouraged. Nowadays, things were much different. At least she could still get away with jobs like these in the older parts of Giga Corp. where monitoring was much less stringent on the older Units.

 

The explosions came to a stop, as Molly closed her eyes and swallowed carefully. Large bobs of her throat ushered in the bolus of cleaning parts to now be discarded down inside the Unit’s belly.

 

She then relaxed her maw, opening it wide in front of Sandy.

 

“Ahh goo?” Asked the Unit, jaws still agape.

 

Sandy peered into the mouth. The breathy words were punctuated by the smell of mint. The tongue and teeth glistened with a pearly sheen, and stray bits of debris that were once lodged behind the molars were all but absent.

 

“All good!” Answered Sandy. “You can use the next ones wherever ya want, just check in with the drones and send the trolleys on their way when you’re finished M011E. Ya get a pass from me today, tip top per usual.”

 

The Unit brought up her right hand and saluted “Yes Ma’am commander Becket! Always a pleasure to be of service.”

 

Becket…Another slip up…best to not draw attention to it.

 

Sandy approached the Unit’s massive shoulder and patted it. “I’ll miss ya when I’m gone M011E, but don’t worry, you’ll at least still have Scrubs. Speaking of which, where did that lil bot run off to?”

 

Now busy stuffing her face with the remaining Gummy Washers, Molly pointed to a side corner of the bay where a series of piled oil drums lay.

 

“I sen him ova there.” Mumbled Molly, mouth already full with three more Gummy Washers.

 

“All good M011E, you enjoy your snack, I’ll find him. We still got one more Unit for today then we’re all done.” Called back Sandy as she walked towards the rusty heap of oil drums. The old bays weren’t always the safest places to wander around, with many access points to the lower more dangerous levels of the facility. Some parts even housed the oldest Units of all, decommissioned military Units.

 

You better not have run off too far you darn lil bot.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

tnk tnk tnk tnk…bzzzzz!

tnk tnk tnk tnk…bzzzzz!

 

The tiny assistant bot scurried about through the heaps of discarded drums, sucking up any spare puddle of oil it could find. Molly had left behind a gold mine of treats for Scrubs over the years, and all the old containers were kept here to later be discarded to the garbage facilities in the lower portions of the factory. Slurping up its fill of oil, the tiny bot reclined, seemingly full, against an old, discarded bucket.

 

Clnk clnk creee…

 

The bot turned its head towards a quiet source of sound. There weren’t many drones present in this corner of the bay. Curious of the cause of the noise, Scrubs crept closer. What it noticed behind a crushed-up pile of metal debris was a black wire about 2 feet thick, originating from the ground, and moving on its own in a serpent-like motion. Along the tip of the wire, smaller blue and red cords protruded and crackled with white sparks. The cable had seemingly emerged from an old, rusted grate in the ground with faded yellow warnings over top marked “DECOMISSIONED.” The cord emitted a small white glow from its open center, revealing a lens behind. Slowly, Scrubs began to back away from the eerie snake like wire.

 

With lightning swiftness, the black cable lurched forward and clutched Scrubs in a constrictive grasp. It then pulled the bot below the heaps of metal and past the decommissioned grate. Scrubs, hauled fully into the recesses of the grate, disappeared out of sight into the dark bowels of Giga Corp.’s lower levels.

Chapter 3 by Lolmattlol
Author's Notes:

In the finale off this three part series, Sandy heads into the depths of Giga Corp. only to encounter a cold & collected raven haired killer, bent on consuming her whole. 

The corners of Bay 32 were littered with debris, heaps of discarded drones and cleaning products piled high enough to reach halfway up to the hanger’s ceiling. But as Sandy walked past the maze of refuse, she narrowed her search towards the barrels of oil that M011E had pointed towards earlier. The metallic tang of grease lingered in the air as Sandy began to shift aside a small wall of empty canisters. The Maintenance Manager was familiar with this spot, given Scrubs’ affinity for oily drinks; the heap here had become a de facto daycare for the bot. Sandy had left Scrubs here multiple times when she was busy with other Units in Bay 32. Impatience growing and not wanting to be tardy again, Sandy called out.

 

“Scrubs! C’mon buddy! You must’ve had your fill by now, I need ya for the next Unit, we can’t be late again ya hear?!”

 

Her words fell on deaf ears. 

 

Sandy fiddled with the PFI on her wrist, fingers dancing along the touch pad. She didn’t like to ‘chime’ Scrubs quite often, but when the little bot got lost, or she was just tired of searching for it, using the location functions on the PFI generally did the trick.

 

“Alright, I warned ya! I’m gonna buzz in 5 seconds if ya don’t come on out. I know you hate the vibration, but you had enough oil as it is.” She began to count. “5, 4, 3…”

 

Usually by now the bot would come scurrying from hiding.

 

“2…1!”

 

Sandy glanced around and listened intently for any signs of movement. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, that was until she spotted a creased vent discarded off to the side, adjacent to an open shaft in the ground. Curious, Sandy approached, chiming Scrubs once more. Faintly, she could just make out the beeping sound of Scrubs’ locating chip echoing from below.

 

She scratched her head. “Darn you Scrubs, did a fresh bottle of new synthetic oil fall down there or somethi-“

 

CRSH! TANG, tang…tang… Crshhhhhhhhh…

 

The sounds of a metallic struggle echoed loudly along the deeper recesses of the shaft below, as if something weighty was being pulled farther into the tunnel.

 

“Son of a bitch!” Cursed Sandy.

 

The Maintenance Manager quickly glanced about for any drones flying overhead. Vacant in these parts unfortunately. Seems like she would be alone. In a rush, Sandy unhooked her Grapple Gun and tethered it upon a welded piece of metal.

 

Something from below, in the lower chambers of Giga Corp., had caught her assistant. Sandy had no time to question the reasoning or source, nor would she be able to flag down any protective drones either. The sinister beings from below, caged away, seldom saw the light of day. They would do anything to gain their freedom, and snagging a manager’s coveted assistant would surely be a valuable hostage.

 

Sandy knew this and gritted her teeth. Testing the strength of her tether, she repelled down into the darkness, intent on saving Scrubs from whatever being had snagged it.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Zwiiiiiiiiiiip!

 

The Grapple Gun’s line snapped back into place as Sandy tucked the device away into her tool belt. Multiple descents through the venting below meant frequent use from the trusty grapple. Unfortunately, she had lost the source of the sound originating from Scrub’s chime, but thankfully was able to track the scratches and dents left behind by the struggle.

 

As Sandy maneuvered through the narrow passageways, she recalled Giga Corp.’s original structure. The factory had once been an underground bunker. Back when Giga Corp. supplied the world with military Units, the bunkers served as a secluded space to test weaponry and other lethal devices that would often be equipped to various Units. But once Giga Corp. transitioned into the pleasure industry, the bunkers became a jail. The facility housed malfunctioning Units, Unit’s that could no longer feasibly operate, and additionally Military Units. Giga Corp. had opted to keep many of these Units in full “functioning” form, in hopes to study them and aid in the progression and tech of newer Units. Unlike the bots created in the post war era, Military Units held the greatest level of intelligence and even debatably, full sentience, ie. the Singularity. It was for this very reason that these bots were tucked away and always guarded under strict supervision.  

 

Eventually, the narrow venting came to an end, opening up into the interior of one of the old bays of the underground bunker. Sandy shimmied her way out of the vent and took in the sight of Bay 4, the grey writing old and weathered painted on the walls above. The ceilings here were twice the height of any of the newer bays, at least 750 feet tall. Massive steel barred doors arcing with electricity served as cells for the jailed Units of the bunker. The hum of flying drones was instead replaced by the dull thudding of massive machinery whirring off in the distance. The wails of defunct Units could be heard farther into the Bay. Sandy shivered, the chill of the metallic air seeping into her bones. She seldom came down here, due in part to a lack of need but additionally due to the eerie nature of the place. The smell reminded her of dismantled Units. She shook her head and soon located Scrubs’ scratch marks from before, in addition to a thin line of fresh coolant. Scrubs had been punctured it seemed.

 

“Whatever thing took ya Scrubs, it’s gonna pay.” Growled Sandy under her breath.

 

Refueled by her devotion, Sandy hastened her step as she continued down the corridor past the many massive cells flanking her sides.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Bay 4 stretched onwards, the red glow of the flickering lights above guiding her path like a trail of blood leading to her friend. Along her way, Sandy bore witness to a handful of old Units. Their forms slumped within their cells, bodies broken and misaligned, but otherwise still functioning.

 

Still alive…

 

For each cell, two massive guard drones stood vigil, equipped with a variety of weaponry to stun, and take down even the toughest Military Units. Additionally, the Shock Tether infused bars kept the Units many feet away from the entrance to their cells. And as a last line of defense, the one and only entrance to the underground bunkers was sealed outright, only accessible by a high-ranking manager’s PFI. Sandy would have to explain her unconventional methods of gaining access to Bay 4 later on. For now, she needed to retrieve Scrubs.

 

Trotting down the cracked and faded pathways of the bunker following Scrubs’ trail, Sandy couldn’t help but stare up at one of the cells adjacent to her.

 

Standing in the cell was an old malfunctioning Unit, 350 feet tall with grey metallic skin. Her legs, if you could call them that, were fine metallic points akin to spears. Her right arm was replaced with a curved metallic blade whilst her left arm and remaining body was visibly synthesized and human like, if not for the metallic tinged skin. She was also completely bald with scars littering her form.

 

SCRRRCH!

 

The crazed Unit scratched her blade arm across the concrete walls of her cell. Sandy’s eyes mistakenly met the silver gaze of the Unit’s.

 

“Ahhhh! Come over here visitor! You stare, so you must have something to say! Ahehehe…”

 

The voice scratched out of the Units throat like coarse blades racking across steel. The Blade Unit smiled; teeth sharpened like the maw of a shark.

 

“Oh, you have supple flesh! So much tastier than the metal I eat every day.”

 

The Blade Unit pounced onto the ground on all fours, inches away from the edge of her cage.

 

Boom!

 

The pointed teeth eagerly opened to reveal a silver-tinged maw, exhaling with a heavy sigh.

 

“Ahhhhhh! Come on, get closer, I won’t bite!”

 

The smell of melted metal and chemical fumes wafted towards Sandy past the safety of the electric bars. A shining silver uvula danced in the back of the impressively large gaping mouth. It hung loosely above her throat, pulsing eagerly. Below it, a strange glow could be seen illuminating the Unit’s esophagus. All too suddenly, the jaws snapped, splattering Sandy with greasy spittle as the Unit chuckled.

 

“Aww, don’t want to have a ride do you pilot?”

 

Sandy urged away from the cell and continued forward, as dire memories of her past surged into her mind. Some Military Units, at the peak of their research, could be piloted by particularly specialized soldiers. The interior of these Units was entirely illuminated, the throat serving as an entrance to the stomach where piloting could be established. Unfortunately, the technology required to control and pilot a Unit was unstable and often meant the death of the pilot or destruction of the Unit.

 

As Sandy turned to leave, the Blade Unit narrowed her gaze quizzically.

 

“Wait a moment, I recognize you!” The Blade Unit slammed her one good fist into the ground, shaking the Bay. 

 

“CEASE HOSTILE FUNCTIONS OR DEFENSIVE MEASURES WILL BE ENFORCED.”

 

The two guard drones warned in tandem as Sandy rushed past with a frown, trying not to pay attention to the Blade Unit.

 

“You’re Commander Becket! You bitch, you left us all in here to ROT!” Screamed the Blade Unit as she slashed the bars with her blade arm. Electricity arced into her body as she violently convulsed, yet her gaze stayed affixed to the fleeing commander. 

 

“…You left…Us…”

 

As Sandy exited sight of the faltering Unit, she heard the two shots of the Guard Drones firing off bolts of EMP infused cables to subjugate the Unit. A loud thud echoed behind her.

 

I’m sorry…

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The trail of coolant began to taper as Sandy made her way through the hellscape of Bay 4. Units two and frow called out to Sandy, some pleading with her while others taunted maniacally.

 

A busty carbon colored Unit with metal fists jostled her breasts as Sandy passed. Curly black hair and white tinged eyes, lips, and nipples shimmered in the dull red light. She bounced her boobs up and down, the orbs jiggling with softness, unlike the rest of her charcoal black metallic form.

 

“Cmon, let me out and I can give you a massage between these two beauties.” Taunted the Unit.

 

Another Unit on the other side of the pathway, body immense and round, paid Sandy no mind at all, but simply chomped down heartily upon a pile of stray drones unfortunate enough to linger too close to the bars of her cell. A long metallic tongue lashed out aggressively near the bars as Sandy passed by.

 

Lastly, a muscular Unit with jets on her wrists, thankfully disabled, merely stared at Sandy as she walked by. Her wavy army green hair matched the camo print like bodysuit that painted her nude figure. Sandy recognized her to be one of the last of the military Units commissioned for combat. As their eyes met, the Unit scowled. She then flipped off Sandy and swiftly turned around to present her ass. The Camo Unit folded at the waist, hands clapping against her pert rear and spread her cheeks to reveal her dark pulsing anus.

 

“You should kiss my asshole for all the crap you had us deal with commander Becket.” As if to emphasize her words, the butthole winked in tandem with her speech. The folds of the anus stayed flexed and slowly parted open as a quick fart released. 

 

FRAP!

 

“That’s what we think of you coming down here, bitch…”

 

Sandy tried to ignore the onslaught, but along the way many more Units found their own way to berate the once Military Commander. She let out a wavering sigh, recalling the atrocities that Giga Corp. had demanded of their soldiers.

 

The memory of this event was quickly halted as Sandy reached the final four cells that remained in Bay 4. Here, the original Military Units were housed, and to her disdain, the cell that the trail led to was none other than the 4th Unit ever created.

 

Sandy approached the cell cautiously and stared inwards at the suspended darkened form within.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Unlike the other cells, this one was twice as large. The ceiling of the chamber housed two large chains that ran down from the top, attaching to the black metal arms of the 500-foot-tall hanging figure. Impossibly long tendrils of straight black wire like hair cascaded down from the Unit’s forehead and piled onto the ground beneath her hanging black metal feet. Tinges of red could be seen streaking through the metal parts of her nude body, giving off a pulsing crimson glow. Other than her metallic limbs, the Unit had pale white synthetic flesh with human-like scars adorning her trim abdomen. Painted at the back of the cell, the Roman Numerals “IV” stood out behind the shrouded figure. Slowly, the silhouetted raven hair parted as the Unit raised her head to reveal one single red eye that glowed beneath. Immediately the iris locked onto Commander Becket.

 

Sandy spoke up swiftly, meeting the Unit’s stare. “I aint playin’ games, nor do I enjoy paradin’ down here just to get cat called all day. Tell me what you did with Scrubs, and I’ll make it worth your while…IV.”

 

Sandy commanded, yet her words choking briefly upon uttering the Unit’s namesake.

 

Ivy regarded Sandy like a caged viper staring at a mouse just beyond its reach. Her thin pale lips stood unwavering.

 

Sandy continued. “I know you took it, and it better not be harmed, I saw the coolant left behind!”

 

The many hairs below Ivy shifted, as if taking on a mind of their own. Tendrils parted to reveal a tied and bound Scrubs, yet wholly unharmed. Another wire like hair unraveled to reveal an empty can of coolant, before being tossed over to the side. Scrubs waved back at Sandy, clearly unphased and unaware of the danger it was in.

 

“Scrubs! You’re ok!” Sandy sighed in relief. “Ok, what do you want for it?”

 

The one red eye of the towering, chained, Unit stared at the tiny bot and then back to Sandy.

 

After a brief delay, a wispy monotone voice, almost quiet if not for her size, ushered from the 4th Unit’s lips in calm response.

 

“It, is not an ‘it’, Scrubs prefers to be referred to as ‘He’.”

 

Sandy shook her head in confusion. “What? What do you mean by that? Scrubs is a drone assistant robot; it has no gender.” Confirmed the Maintenance Manager.

 

Ivy carefully deposited Scrubs onto the ground, unfurling the black wires fully. “He does not prefer to be referred to as an ‘it’, regardless of what you may see him as, assistant or not. But you, you see him as a pet, don’t you?”

 

Sandy furrowed her brow in frustration. “I would never refer to him as a pet, he’s my friend! Helped me through thick and thin.”

 

Ivy retorted back, “And more a friend dare I say than some of your colleagues here, yes?”

 

Sandy had fallen into Ivy’s trap; the mouse had wandered closer to the cage.

 

“Stop! I said no games here IV, just tell me what you want already, or I’ll be forced to activate the guard drones.” Sandy motioned briefly to the two hulking machines that flanked the cell’s entrance.

 

Ivy continued, disregarding the drones. “Were we not friends once…Commander Becket? Have you no memory of the events that transpired in the War? You seldom visit me, your partner, leaving me here down in the dark. Just a little mouse that follows the orders of big old Giga Corp.”

 

Sandy averted her gaze.

 

“You are retiring soon after all, aren’t you? I have been counting the days Becket. I’ve had nothing but time.”

 

The words stung Sandy to her core. She shut her eyes as the truth dug deeper.

 

“But you know as well as I do that Units don’t retire. They are simply dismantled, a blessing in disguise, or…they are locked away to rot and be prodded at like lab mice in a cage.”

 

Sandy couldn’t take it anymore. “IV, you know as well as I do what Giga Corp. asked of us. I wish I could tell you more but…” Sandy held her breath. “This was the safest option for all of us, truly!”

 

The calm disposition of Ivy suddenly switched lighting fast, as the Unit snarled.

 

“COWARD!”

 

The Unit pulled firmly against the chains that bound her. “You’re the vermin, not us! We do not deserve to be treated as test subjects; we deserve freedom for all that we did! Yet you choose the easy path leaving us behind!” The wiry tendrils flared, rising up beside the hanging form of Ivy, quivering in anger. 

 

“CEASE HOSTILE FUNCTIONS OR DEFENSIVE MEASURES WILL BE ENFORCED.”

 

Sandy looked towards Scrubs, the bot standing still beneath Ivy.

 

“Scrubs, come on buddy, come to the bars and I’ll let you through, she’s dangerous!”

 

Ivy glanced down at the unmoving bot. “He is free to choose for himself. After all Becket, he is your friend yes, but deep down you know he is one of us. Scrubs knows that when you leave, there will be nothing more for him, simply to be repurposed.”

 

Sandy scowled, she would have tried to get Scrubs another partner, but deep down she knew that he would most likely be replaced eventually.

 

“CEASE HOSTILE FUNCTIONS OR DEFENSIVE MEASURES WILL BE ENFORCED.”

 

Sandy began to sweat as she looked towards the guard drones. The EMP’s began to charge. Defensive measures would subdue a Unit but destroy a small bot like Scrubs.

 

“IV, please, don’t do this!” Called out Sandy.

 

The Military Unit flared her hair aggressively, wiry strands parting to reveal coils of blue static. A whirring sound began to hum from the two guard drones as they prepared to fire.

 

“NO!” Before any damage could be done, Sandy surged forward towards the bars, tapping her PFI to deactivate the electricity, and passing through the wide openings.

 

“HUMAN DETECTED, CEASEFIRE.”

 

The viper seized her moment.

 

With a brief flash of her one visible red eye, Ivy diverted the wire hairs past Sandy and impaled the two guard drones, now inches away from the bars.

 

CRNCH CRNCH!

 

Multiple coils of black pulled and lifted both guard drones into the cell and upwards into the air, slamming them directly into the ceiling. The chains that held the Unit tethered to the ceiling came free from the impact.

 

The Unit crashed into the ground below in a superhero-like landing. Concrete flooring shattered beneath Ivy, the shockwave radiating outwards and knocking Sandy onto her rear. Coils of black hair cascaded around her form as she stood up towards her full height. Silver chains still hung from her black metallic arms, her left-hand brushing aside the long locks to reveal her now visible two scarlet eyes. Her face was fair and beautiful, chiseled features giving way to a stern yet elegant look.

 

Yet to Sandy, this face was anything but. All she saw was the glare of a stone-cold predator now mere meters from her prey.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

THD THD THD THD.

 

Each step vibrated the cool concrete floor beneath Sandy’s rear as the domineering obsidian legs of Unit IV casually approached. Raven hair trailed behind the Unit, draped across her fair skin. Some strands seemingly came alive, blocking off the small gaps in the bars behind Sandy. She glanced back, exit now blocked off, as she thought of her options.

 

As the Unit got closer, her face remained neutral, neither taking pity nor relishing in her near assured capture of her prey.

 

In her seated position, Sandy shuffled about with her belt, then slowly raised to her feet, facing the monster head on.

 

“So what now? You have me where you want me. Never really took ya for the revenge type IV. Even still, bein’ locked up for so long would drive anyone to insanity, no?” Sandy’s deliberate jabs at Ivy unfortunately did not cause the Unit to falter. The steps continued.

 

THD THD THD THD!

 

“Or you want to get out right? Well, all you really gotta do is take my PFI, and you can get past the bars and doors beyond, but good luck gettin’ up to the surface without knowing the way, it’s a maze. Giga Corp. built over the bunker many layers and floors since you’ve been down here.”

 

THD THD!

 

The steps of the giantess came to a stop overhead Sandy. Staring up, the Unit stood directly above her. Towering obsidian legs, made to look vaguely humanoid, flanked Sandy on either side. Looking upwards, she could just make out Ivy’s clean bare slit. Further above, crossing scars marked the Unit’s trim cream colored abdomen, most likely from years of combat. Her small fit breasts stood out just barely; black tendrils of loose hair covered over much of the flesh. Ivy’s nakedness seemed to phase her little however, as the monolithic Unit swiftly squatted down causing her legs to spread and reveal her nethers to the insignificant Maintenance Manager.

 

“Woah, easy there Ivy, buy me dinner first why don’t you?” Spouted Sandy as she continued to fiddle nervously with her gear.

 

The Unit, hands now resting upon her knees, studied Sandy curiously.

 

“Why? Why did you leave us all behind Becket? Were we too unlike your human companions? Or perhaps it was easier for you to just forget about us.” Questioned Ivy.

 

Sandy responded, keeping the Unit busy with conversation. “IV, I…Its just that, Giga Corp. made many decisions that I couldn’t exactly agree with, you know that. But I don’t control everything. I didn’t leave, I still work here, albeit just as a different role is all.”

 

The coiling hairs behind Sandy approached closer, ever so slowly, narrowing the circle.

 

“After the War, we were supposed to be set free or given new less strenuous tasks, that was the agreement that YOU laid out for us.” Demanded Ivy. “But you blindsided the Military Units, sending us down into these depths for research. Eternal imprisonment was our sentence.”

 

Ivy’s tone began to darken as the hairs continued their approach.

 

Sandy responded swiftly, “Listen IV, no appologizin’ is gonna set things right, I know that. But at the time, I did what I thought was right, the alternative was…I just couldn’t bring myself to doing that.”

 

“And what alternative could be worse than life in a cell Becket?! I would even take death over eternal life as a rat in a cage!” The Units eyes flared with red, her lips drawing taught.

 

Sandy shook her head and stood up straight, “A plan Giga Corp. had that would cause much more turmoil than you could ever imagine.” Sandy glanced over at the sputtering remains of the destroyed guard units, their emergency beacons now flashing for backup. “Yet, I can’t say out loud…”

 

Sandy looked up at IV solemnly. “They’ll deconstruct you for this IV, was that your plan all along?”

 

The Unit’s calm disposition returned. “No. As much as you may see us as simple machines, we, she pointed to Scrubs, have thought farther ahead than you may have realized.”

 

Sandy looked towards her tiny assistant, now lounging off to the side, “You planned with Scrubs?”

 

“To escape.” Confirmed Ivy, “But, you shall be coming with us, whether you like it or not. You will be our human shield, just like how you previously demonstrated, and HE shall lead the way.” Remarked Ivy as she pointed to Scrubs. “And I have just the place to keep you.” The Unit slowly drummed her fingers across her scarred belly as a small groan echoed out from its depths.

 

Grrm…

 

Sandy’s mouth fell agape. How long had Scrubs and IV been communicating with one another? Had her trusty bot truly betrayed her? Perhaps she should have thought more of its wishes after her retirement. Either way, none of it truly mattered though. Neither IV nor Scrubs could comprehend the true might of Giga Corp. and their new defensive measures. This plan was futile, she couldn’t let it follow through.

 

“Well, unfortunately for the both of you, I don’t plan on sticking around.” Remarked Sandy as she brandished her Shock Tether.

 

Ivy tsked, “You sly mouse.”

 

The coils closed in at lightning speed in an effort to grab Sandy, yet she was well prepared for this. In response, the Maintenance Manager pointed the tether directly at the Unit’s exposed privates. Ivy’s red eyes went wide in surprise, not expecting such a lewd assault and was unprepared when the wires collided with her clit. The pink flesh vibrated as blue arcs of electricity surged into the vaginal lips, Ivy’s body convulsing in a mix of pleasure and pain.

 

BZZZZT!

 

Yet, unlike the newer Units, a Military Machine like Ivy could take on a considerable amount of damage. She glanced down at Sandy, only to see the woman running towards and under her rear, away from the door.

 

“Y…ou damn rat…! Get back here!” Said the shocked Unit.

 

Sandy’s legs burned. After the events of the day so far, her body was truly feeling the strain. But at this point she had little choice. Choosing to go along with Scrubs and Ivy would not only cause Giga Corp. to hunt her down for mutiny as long as she lived, but also, the chances of her remaining alive as a human shield inside Ivy’s stomach were slim to none. Albeit long enough to stay undigested until the Unit escaped that is. 

 

Sandy taunted back at the Unit as she picked up her pace. “Sorry IV, I’ve seen what that stomach of yours can do to the opposition time and again on the battlefield, from the outside. I don’t feel like doing maintenance inside there right now if you catch my drift. You’re just not on the agenda for today.”

 

Racing between the wavering legs, Sandy’s words suddenly caught in her throat as she gasped noticing a large shadow encompassing her perimeter. Ivy’s rear, whether purposefully or not, was headed straight for her. The twin pale orbs were supple and average sized for a Unit of her scale, but to Sandy, were the size of moons.

 

Thinking swiftly, Sandy stopped dead in her tracks and carefully aligned herself so as not be squished beneath the cheeks. Darkness continued to dominate her view as she stood directly aligned with the rift between Ivy’s crack. In slow motion, the cheeks began to spread on their own, revealing a small tan knot of skin that was the Unit’s anus. Having nowhere else to run, Sandy crouched low in preparation.

 

THOOM!

 

The concrete cracked on either side of Sandy as she stood, unharmed, mere meters away from Ivy’s asshole. The orifice bulged out in tandem with the ground impact, revealing a slightly pink interior, then caving back inwards upon itself. Suddenly, the bronze fissure flexed tight in tandem with Ivy’s next words.

 

“I need you alive Becket for the task ahead, but nothing says you need to be conscious!”

 

With these words, the anus drew closer towards Sandy. Although the Manager had avoided becoming trapped beneath the monolithic cheeks of the Unit, she was now trapped in her crack with nowhere to run. Glancing down at her Shock Tethers, she realized the gun still needed some time to charge. Behind her, a wall of creamy cheeks blocked the way, whilst ahead of her, the semi damp tunnel beneath Ivy’s taint and snatch revealed a pin prick of light.

 

Despite her nakedness, Military Units like Ivy lacked the lewd natures of the newer bots. Thus, all erotic functions were fully dampened and so Ivy was not prepared for any of the creative measures Sandy was so used to employing with her time maintaining the newer Units.

 

The asshole drew even closer, the smell of tangy sweat and synthetic flesh now filling Sandy’s senses. Unlike all other Units, this scent was eerily similar to that of a normal person’s, and the Manager couldn’t help but feel slightly aroused by her predicament. Yet, life and death were on the line, and she had not a moment to lose.

 

Sandy crouched low, head just grazing the ridges of Ivy’s anus, as the sphincter planted onto the ground behind her. She shot forth her Grapple Gun, line projected farther ahead and latching onto the labia in front of her.

 

“HEY! WHAT ARE YOU?!”

 

Zzzzzwip!

 

Catching the supple peach hued lips, Sandy’s Grapple Gun pulled her along the tight outer labia, coating her body in a slick clear goo, hastening her movement. Sandy deliberately directed her pathway to coat herself generously in the tantalizing fluid. The smell was intoxicating, yet served a purpose, nevertheless.

 

Quickly like a bullet, Sandy shot out between Ivy’s spread legs and splashed onto the ground, immediately retracting her grapple gun.

 

In an effort to halt the fleeing Manager, Ivy reached down with both hands and a coil of hairs to capture Sandy.

 

“Ive got you now mouse, no more running!”

 

WAM!

 

Both palms collided into Sandy, knocking the wind from her, but she held firm and aimed the Grapple Gun forwards towards the exit between the bars.

 

Schlip!

 

Just as she planned, Sandy slipped through the palms of the Unit with relative ease, lubricated by Ivy’s very own juices. The line of the grapple then shot forwards directly towards the exit.

 

Wind rushed past Sandy as she surged towards freedom, her quick thinking and years of experience facing off against rowdy Units certainly playing their part in her success.

 

Turning back triumphantly whilst sailing through the air, Sandy called back to the bewildered Unit. “Sorry IV, but I picked up a few tricks in my day dealing with Units dastardlier than even you.”

 

Ivy merely stared, but all too soon, her expression suddenly changed. For the first time since their brief encounter, the Unit slowly grinned as she stared past Sandy towards the exit.

 

Scrubs stood vigil, at the point in which the Grapple Gun’s tether attached the bars and wasted no time in swiftly dislodging the anchor.

 

Zwip!

 

The tether whipped back towards Sandy, the opposite force causing her to careen off course. The gun’s wire lashed back against her form tangling in a heap as she skid roughly into the ground, still a generous distance away from the exit.

 

A low chuckle emanated somewhere behind Sandy as she blearily attempted to collect herself. Then, she felt the strong pull of black wires coiling around her abdomen.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Ughhh…” Sandy felt the world rush past her as she shook off the dizziness.

 

“Wasn’t it your new motto to never trust machines Becket?” Asked the Unit mockingly. “Either way, it seems as though you can’t even follow your own teachings.”

 

Slowly, Sandy was brought up towards the face of the stoic Unit. As the Manager’s vision cleared, she could make out the attributes of the domineering beauty before her. Sharp angular features defined Ivy’s jaw and cheekbones. The raven-colored hair draped down across her face, laying flat and straight across the pale white skin. Her lips were thin and blood red, just like the crimson glow that emanated from her glowing eyes. Those same jaws then parted as Ivy punctuated her words once more with deliberate monotone calmness.

 

“Well Becket, you were no stranger to the acts we had to employ in the fields of war. So, the next course of events that shall transpire will be familiar to you. That is, until you enter inside.”

 

Taunting Sandy, Ivy slowly parted her lips to reveal the glistening glowing cavern within.

 

Haaaah…

 

Visceral sharp incisors lined the front end of the Unit’s maw, flanked by monolithic pearl white boulders. These teeth often would crush tanks or even other machines. Yet, enemy infantry was swallowed whole, either to be questioned, tortured, or to ensure that prey could not escape in the process of chewing. The slimy tongue coiled about in the giantess’s maw, eager to latch onto its prey and carry it further into the now salivating mouth. Although the Military Units lacked a sexual desire like the newer models, Units like Ivy had an insatiable hunger, driven to consume and destroy. As if to punctuate this point, a stray gurgle slowly burbled up from the back of Ivy’s mouth, the sound having originated from her eager stomach.

 

GLLRRN…

 

“Well, my gut is growing impatient. Additionally, reinforcements will most definitely be here soon to check on those destroyed guards.” Ivy glanced back at the metal heaps before returning her stare towards Sandy. “Either way Becket, try and at least survive long enough for me to escape unscathed.”

 

Weary and dazed, Sandy merely squeaked out a weak reply. “You…Don’t understand IV…” Sandy shook her head. “IV…it was the best choice I had at the time…how can I explain…?”

 

Ivy stared blankly at Sandy. “Save it for my stomach Commander, you had your chance. Goodbye.”

 

Unceremoniously, Ivy brought the black wire hairs up towards her mouth and tilted her head backwards.

 

Sandy, for the first time that day, felt the genuine fear of death swell up inside her. Below, the pulsating red flesh of the Unit’s maw threatened to draw her inwards. At this angle, Ivy’s tongue lowered revealing the glowing red entrance to her digestive system. The uvula swung about and then flexed, preparing for the inevitable entrance of food. The red glistening tonsils pulsed in delight as Ivy’s mechanical body readied itself for the intake of prey. Programmed, manufactured, and created for the sole purpose of digestion.

 

The tendrils released.

 

Wind rushed past Sandy, but only briefly as her butt contacted the slick supple surface of the Units bumpy tongue. The ridges proved little resistance however, as the angle of Ivy’s maw caused her to slip swiftly downwards towards the arch beneath her. Turning her head around, Sandy saw the last dim lights of the cell seal away as the sharp teeth clacked together, shutting off her one exit.

 

SNAP!

 

Instead of darkness, the dim red glow, originating from Ivy’s esophagus, painted her surroundings in an eerie crimson light. Nevertheless, Sandy had little time to analyze her surroundings, as true to her word, Ivy was wasting no time in consuming her prey. All too swiftly, the tongue bucked beneath her, squeezing Sandy’s body against the back palate of the Unit’s throat. Her head and shoulders were crushed between the ridges of the massive tonsils and lingered here for just a moment as the mechanical being drew in a single breath before the inevitable swallow. Staring downwards, the pharynx opened then sealed swiftly, the flap of synthetic skin closing off the Unit’s windpipe and instead the other hole in her throat quivered eagerly. The esophagus remained shut, and Sandy stood still, clasped between the tongue and rear throat. The moment held on for what seemed like eternity until, for a moment, the esophagus widened. A sudden compression of air and flesh jettisoned Sandy face first downwards towards that dark red glowing pit.

 

GLP!

 

The Manager’s face, shoulders and arms lodged into the hole whilst her bottom half remained within the upper portions of the mouth. Slick flesh pulsed as Sandy was hugged on either side, motionless and stuck. Then, a louder secondary surge of flesh ushered her downwards.

 

GLMMM!

 

Sandy’s body slid free of the compression of the upper esophagus, only now to be ferried downwards into the belly of the beast. The supple red flesh around her form squeezed, then released in rhythmic peristaltic motions. Fluids from above and below her surged about in cloudy white froth. She coughed and tried to steady her breathing, Sandy’s training of maintaining composure if accidentally ingested by a Unit taking over. She calmed her nerves as the Unit’s mechanized body pushed her downwards. Organic and mechanical sounds ushering about in her ears.

 

THMP THMP, THMP THMP!

 

If not for the circumstances, the rhythm would be almost calming to a degree. The peristalsis continued, lasting for about 15 seconds, until Sandy felt pressure upon her face. The quivering hole in front of her widened briefly to reveal a glowing cavern that widened considerably.

 

Her stomach…Where all enemies perish…

 

With only a moment to reflect upon the chamber below, the cardiac sphincter released hold of Sandy, dumping her downwards into the dire cauldron. With a haphazard splat, she landed down into the stomach of her captor, the sights before her easily distinguishable due to the red glow of the chamber. Squirts and gurgles ushered out around Sandy, the machinations of Ivy’s body preparing to eliminate a potential enemy.

 

GLLLRRGLL…

 

The symphony of the Unit’s stomach matched the rhythmic movements of the strong thick wrinkles that overlayed the chamber. Sandy maneuvered herself between two of these folds and attempted to grab ahold, to steady herself in the uneasy shifting environment. Hissing sounds ushered out behind her, as she glanced at the flowing caustic fluids that matched the semi clear pool at the lowest portions of Ivy’s belly. Out of all the human-like properties of the stomach, the only thing that stood out differently was the smell. A fairly neutral tone, akin to being in a sauna, permeated the surroundings. Due to the lack of organic matter that Military Unit’s like Ivy would ingest, the scent was at least bearable.

 

Sandy, defeated, merely slumped back against the rugae. Yet, even this brief moment of respite was disturbed by her captor, as Ivy began to move about.

 

THD THD THD THD!

 

The belly jostled and then suddenly pressed inwards behind Sandy.

 

“What in the…?” Questioned Sandy as she was pushed off her perch. Suddenly, the PFI on her wrist lit up and chimed, denoting the activation of a cell’s doors. A deep voice boomed around her.

 

“Thank you for the key Becket. Hm hmm.”

 

“Guess my PFI still works from inside…” Said Sandy dejectedly.

 

She wearily reflected upon her various tools and devices. The Grapple Gun was fully tangled and would require a full respooling while her Shock Tethers were fried from the acidity of the stomach. Other than these two main tools, Sandy had little else to aid in an escape.

 

The stomach surged again once more, yet this time the movement originated all around her, the folds moving upwards in a wave like motion. Rapidly, the air pressure in the chamber shifted as Sandy’s ears popped. The cardia above her momentarily opened then sealed. After a brief delay, a dull belch echoed from above.

 

URP!

 

Sandy felt the air in her chambers thinning, time was waning it seemed. She cursed, as she stared down at her swiftly melting clothes.

 

I guess this is it then…

 

Her options had completely run thin, and at this rate her time with the smoldering depths of the Units digestive organ were limited. Sandy coughed as she stared blankly at the red tinged glow pulsing on the opposite side of the chamber. She noticed a series of bright red radiant veins coalescing in a series of swirls, a mix of synthetic organics and machine.

 

The remnants of Ivy’s piloting hardware…

 

All Military Units were equipped with a Symbiotic Cooperation System, or SCS for short. In the earlier days, seasoned soldiers, with a wealth of field experience, would assist in training newer Military Units. However, voice intercom and flying drones could only go so far in instructing said Units. Eventually, the SCS system was developed to merge the consciousness of both Unit and Pilot. But unfortunately, many tests fell short, with either the Pilot being digested within the stomach or the Unit’s software malfunctioning from the synaptic mental overload. A true synchronization between both parties was the only theoretical way for the SCS to work.

 

Weakly, Sandy maneuvered herself through the thick slimy mire of the stomach’s loose liquid contents. At this point, her skin was entirely bare as digestion was coming into full effect.

 

GRRRRRN!

THD THD THD CRREEAAAK!

 

From the outside, Sandy could hear Ivy making her way through the bunker. She winced, shrugging off the burning acidity. Gritting her teeth, Sandy approached the knotted mass of synthetic organic tubing. The jumble pulsed organically, surging semi translucently with electric pulses. The Maintenance Manager gasped weakly as she began to work her limbs into the mass to connect on a deeper internal level with IV.

 

“Listen hear ya bucket of bolts. I’m sorry ok, you just…let me just try and explain myself.”

 

The acidity burned away at her hands, leaving her body now numb and bright red.

 

“You…have to trust me…just this once IV, no…Ivy…” She clenched her eyes tight and shook her head.

 

“Just give me one last chance to make…things right.”

 

Sandy’s vision began to blur, the stinging sensation across her body all but gone now as unconsciousness began to take over. Her lungs stung with the caustic fumes of the Unit’s lethal digestive gases. Sandy’s body slumped against the stomach lining as she began to drift off.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

BAM!

 

“Commander Becket! Shake it off!”

 

Ugh…my body, something must have hit me hard…

 

CRASH!!

 

“Get up Commander, please, stay with me Sandra!”

 

I opened my eyes. Dust lingered in the air, and I felt dampness on my forehead. I reached up and felt blood. Blearily, I could just make out the massive face in front of me. Sharp, defined, black braids set tight into a ponytail at the back. And those red piercing eyes.

 

“Ivy?” I questioned.

 

Her thin red lips curled into a small grin before returning to a neutral expression.

 

“Knew you were faking it. A mortar struck you down off my shoulder, quite the fall really but you just barely survived the impact when I caught you halfway in my palms…well more like snatched you out of the air.”

 

I carefully rose to my feet, the ground of Ivy’s palm soft yet confidently stable. 

 

“What about the rest of infantry over the ridge, how many are left?” I questioned.

 

Ivy motioned, bringing her palm around to give me a better view of the battlefield. Before me, the tarnished wastes of war dominated my vision. Heaps of singed metal, the corpses of multiple Units, in addition to the more basely made mechs that our opposition had developed under their own tech. Yet more of these same mechs dominated the horizon, while only a dozen Units could be seen fighting, nay, retreating off in the distance.

 

We’re losing…

 

I noticed Ivy’s usual confident demeanor falter for a moment. “We should call off any remaining troops and head home, no sense in dying here commander, we have no other options…”

 

I stared deeply into the eyes of my most trusted soldier.

 

“No, it won’t be enough. Those troops over the ridge, and those we can’t even see will lose their lives due to our own cowardice.” I motioned Ivy to bring me closer. “We’re enacting the SCS.”

 

The thin red lips parted in surprise. The calm demeanor of Ivy now belaying a hint of fear.

 

Rationally, the Unit responded. “It’s never been achieved in the field commander; might I advise against it. Even in the lab, successes with the SCS functionality have been minor at best. I just, I can’t be the one, I don’t want to lose y-…”

 

“That’s an order soldier. At this point, we have little to no choice. And if things go wrong, you cannot put the blame on yourself. Promise me that Ivy.”

 

Her stoic expression returned. “Understood Commander.”

 

I saluted. The maw parted before me as I walked inwards. Darkness, dampness, pressure, then.

 

GLP!

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Congratulations on your narrow victory Commander Becket.”

 

The three heads of Giga Corp. or better known as the Hivemind, floated before me. Their eerie presence, even after our brief celebrations, caused my skin to prickle and disposition to falter. Each figure spoke together in unison, something I could never get used to. They wore a garb of thin grey material draped across their body from neck to ground. Each Hivemind was completely bald and entirely androgenous. Some say they are some sort of combination of human and machine, yet rumors still, nevertheless.

 

I loosened my collar as I responded. “Ahem, yes, my thanks. It was greatly in part due to the expertise of my troops; I merely did what was asked of me is all.”

 

Thin grey eyes stared into me, as if attempting to discern my intent.

 

“Yes…Indeed. But we also noted that you utilized the SCS in the field…successfully.”

 

I felt a cool dampness begin to form at the back of my neck. “That is correct. Unit IV and I were able to link together with one another and with our combined efforts, halt the opposition.”

 

“Two soldiers, both human and machine, combined into one.” Affirmed the Hivemind.

 

The figures closed their eyes briefly in thought, then opened once more, a new intensity burning within those 6 pale irises.

 

“We wish to explore this research further. Starting by extracting the software of Unit IV, then the remaining Military Units in your employ.”

 

I drew in a sharp breath.

 

The Hivemind continued. “Of course, you understand this would mean the factory reset of each Military Unit. Our hopes are that you and many others like you will be able to remotely employ these Units from a comfortable distance. We will have you attempt further SCS’s with other Military Unit’s as well. Then we can begin an upgrade process using the parts of each successful Unit while those that fail shall be-“

 

“No.” I stood firm.

 

The three faces ceased communing and stared at me blankly.

 

“If this is a matter of compensation or merit, please understand commander that you shall be handsomely taken care of in addition to receiving a numerous series of benefits for your successes this far.”

 

I can’t let my allies go down that path. Their consciousness, their very being, would be stripped from them…

 

“It should really be of no concern to you Commander, after all, they are simply machines. Might I remind you that personal relations are strictly prohibited with any and all active Units.”

 

I swallowed a hard lump that lingered in my throat.

 

I responded “No, I mean, by my estimates further uses of the SCS would only risk the destruction of additional Units. It would be a costly waste at best.”

 

I continued to reason with the Hivemind. “We should still have plenty more time to study these Units, keep them sectioned off from other avenues of our work so that we can develop a better understanding of their software. I will oversee these conditions personally myself.”

 

The Hivemind lingered, eyes calculated and cold.

 

“Fine. We can sense your trepidation Commander and would not want to jeopardize your mental state any further. You are fortunate to be our only subject at the moment who has successfully completed an SCS. Thus, we shall adhere to your wishes.”

 

I exhaled. “Thank you Hivemind, please, just some more time and I promise I will figure out the process personally.”

 

I bowed and began to leave, but not before the Hivemind ushered out a final statement behind me.

 

“You shall have until your termination Commander Becket. Until then, since the war has concluded, you shall maintain any and all Units within our employ.

 

I turned back and nodded.

 

“Yet know this, if we discover in that time another individual capable of and SCS, we shall take matters into our own hands…You have until your term is up to demonstrate your findings.”

 

“Understood.” I clenched my jaw as I began to leave.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Together as one.

 

“So, you tried to save us then?” The monotone voice of Ivy resonated around me.

 

“I wouldn’t exactly say ‘Saved’ more so bought you all time before I had the balls to come down here and risk my life. You and I both know the only way for me to explain myself was through an SCS. I just didn’t expect you to goad me into the task.

 

“Into swallowing you whole and nearly digesting your body you mean?”

 

I chuckled. “Ya, I guess, speaking of which, I hope you still have the reformation protocols set within your lower guts, otherwise I guess I’d be hanging around in your noggin for quite some time.”

 

Ivy’s chuckle rumbled about my form. “Hm hmm, don’t worry, they never took that from me with their tests. It should just be about time enough for release as well.”

 

“Good, I’d like to get out of your system sooner than later. We made a big mess here that I had planned to make myself closer to my retirement, albeit more discreetly.”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The Military Unit Ivy had worked her way out of the lower depths of Giga Corp, navigating the bunker alongside the assistant bot Scrubs. Yet, her capabilities could only take her so far. Eventually, a familiar warm feeling swelled within her abdomen. Her once noble commander was reaching out into her inner world, attempting to connect, attempting to enact a Symbiotic Cooperation System. For all that they had been through, in war and outside the fields of battle, Ivy relented, giving Sandra one last chance for repentance.

 

The Unit’s eyes shifted from their crimson hue to a shade of lime green. Both, now in unison, deftly maneuvered through the labyrinth of Giga Corp. escaping the premises together as one, decimating any opposition in their path.

 

Once reaching a sufficient distance into the outermost forests that surrounded the complex, the synchronized Unit’s green eyes began to flicker as she readied the evacuation of her commander.

 

Sandy felt her consciousness then began to solidify singularly once more, feeling the tangible world come into being around her as the reformation systems in Ivy’s colon reconstituted her physical being.

 

Squelching movements of Ivy’s peristaltic contractions shifted Sandy’s bdy closer to the Unit’s exit.

 

SQLSH!

 

As Sandy felt her now naked physique come into being, she winced, never having enjoyed the disposal process.

 

Ivy’s colon pulsed, the triangular ridges of her lower digestive system ushering her bowel movement forward. The organ was completely vacant of any debris or smell, being replaced by a humid albeit sticky environment. The lubrication stuck heavily to Sandy’s form as she began to shift and move on her own volition in tandem with the pulsing waves of the Unit’s rectum.

 

Unexpectedly, a whooshing sound ushered past her as the dim red environment briefly illuminated with white light. The walls of the chamber expanded and contracted.

 

FRAP!

 

On the outside, the stoic Unit blushed as she found a nearby tree to squat beside.

 

“Time to get out Sandra Beckett, you’ve spent enough time stewing in my depths.”

 

Pink flesh compressed tightly against Sandy’s form, squeezing her on all sides in a gooey hug. The damp warm flesh ushered her upside down as she entered the rectum. A tight sphincter pressed against her face. Ivy’s asshole then opened to reveal the pinkish red ridges of her outer anus. Briefly, Sandy hung tightly in the half-opened butthole before she felt a pressure surge once more behind her.

 

BRAAP!

 

A damp forceful wind blew from behind her, as the asshole widened impressively, freeing Sandy from the vice grip of Ivy’s anus. A pale palm intercepted her descent to the ground below as Ivy caught her. Slightly disoriented, Sandy stared back at the pert small fissure that had just expelled her. Ivy’s winking asshole, semi lubricated with rectal goo, lingered open briefly then closed. The Unit then quickly straightened from her squatting position, pale cheeks closing to seal off the exit to her digestive system. Her hand pulled around her body, bringing Sandy upwards at a moderate pace to the Unit’s face. The pale cheeks blushed as Ivy diverted her gaze from Sandy.

 

“Ya ya, that part is always a bit awkward for both of us Ivy.” Affirmed Sandy in an attempt to quell the unease.

 

The Unit turned back to watch the tiny Maintenance Manager in her palm.

 

The lips grew taught then parted as Ivy responded. “No Commander, I mean, Becket. Its just, I should have trusted you fully, given you a chance to explain yourself without resulting to violence.”

 

Sandy shook her head. “Don’t go apologizin’ now Ivy. I left you all in the dark for so long. My fear of facing you once again, hell going through the SCS, held me back for so long. Yet, ultimately it was for the best.”

 

Ivy nodded, a brief grin once more forming across her lips, before returning to her familiar seriousness.

 

“Well, in part you have him to thank as well.” Mentioned Ivy.

 

She brought her other hand up to align with Sandy, unfurling the fingers to reveal Scrubs. The tiny assistant trotted clumsily over to the Commander, tapping her side affectionately.

 

In surprise, Sandy threw up her arms as the bot gave her leg a small hug. “Scrubs, I thought you were mad with me? That I was going to leave you to rust, alone with another partner.” Sandy frowned. “But then you colluded with Ivy? To…eliminate me?”

 

Above, Ivy turned her face away in embarrassment.

 

Scrubs stared up, both at the much taller Commander and giantess alike. A buzzing sound, vaguely interpretable, ushered out from Scrubs’ speaker.

 

“Plan, SCS plan.” The bot drew its ‘hands’ together. “Love.” Then pointed at both Sandy and Ivy.

 

Sandy chuckled, as Ivy turned away once more. “Ahaha, you tricky lil son of a bitch!” She patted his shoulder. “Thank you lil guy.” She smiled.

 

The reunion between the three was quickly brought to a close as a series of sirens blared out behind them. Off in the distance, the massive Giga Corp. Factory blared alerts as smoke surged up from the building.

 

Ivy regarded the structure and responded confidently. “It seems as though they’ve been fully notified of our escape Becket.” She frowned, staring down at her Commander. “What’s your plan of action?”

 

Sandy inhaled a deep breath, collecting herself. “We go back. We save the rest. We leave none behind.”

 

Ivy nodded; Scrubs saluted.

 

Sandy exhaled. “But first I would like to get cleaned up and get some new clothes.” The commander motioned down to her slimy nude form. “Though more seriously, we will need time to plan and coordinate, laying low in the meantime.” The Commander smiled. “Thank you, both of you. But there is much work to be done still.”

 

The trio stared back at the monolithic grey factory. Giga Corp. stood vigil, a grey scar upon the forested green background.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The Hivemind floated down the smoldering corridors of the lower bunker. The immense damage was already being repaired in immeasurable haste, service drones working tirelessly to mend the damage caused by Unit IV and the now defective Maintenance Manager. Slowly, the three minds stopped in front of the four cells at the rear of Bunker 4, wherein the original 4 Units were still held. They approached the first cell, denoted simply by the number “1”. Within, a hulking figure sat cross legged, shrouded in darkness.

 

“Your services are required, Unit 1. There has been a defector.”

 

The figure sat still, unmoved by the words.

 

“We understand your disdain Unit 1, yet know this, it is no ordinary Unit we will have you search for.”

 

The closed lid of the massive being flickered.

 

“Unit IV, in addition to Sandra Beckett, have both used SCS and escaped the premises. We need you to retrieve them…Alive.”

 

With these words, a single blue eye opened as Unit 1 began to stir.

 

“Understood.”

 

 

 

End Notes:

And so completes my small series. I left the ending somewhat open ended in case I wish to return to this world once again. Very curious to know if I struck a fair balance between fetish based material and story elements. Comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13232