Skyscraper S3x Toy - Mega Giantess City Crush and Micro shrunken (V, & P insertion story - Unaware & Aware) by Richard C H Davies
Summary:

500ft mega giantess who appears out of nowhere and storms through a city. She heads for a certain skyscraper where she can have some fun, but the story has a bit of a twist, you'll see. 

Contains micro shrink and mega giantess content, aware and unaware, check it out and also see the poll to vote on what happens next!


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Muscle, Odor, Sci-Fi, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 7535 Read: 28005 Published: May 23 2023 Updated: March 24 2024

1. Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

2. Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

3. Part 3 by Richard C H Davies

4. Part 4 by Richard C H Davies

5. Part 5 by Richard C H Davies

6. Part 6 by Richard C H Davies

7. Part 7 by Richard C H Davies

8. Part 8 by Richard C H Davies

Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

Skyscraper Sex Toy - Mega 500ft+ Giantess City Crush

Part 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this full story will contain: Mega Giantess 500ft +, Unaware and Aware content, Shrunken Man, shrunken woman, shrunken people, giantess, unaware shrinking, point of view, giantess masturbation, skyscraper masturbation and pussy insertion, giantess insertion, unwilling, micro shrink, entrapment, escape, vore, butt crush, pussy insertion, boob crush, finger crush, hand crush, foot crush, city destruction, odour, body exploration,

 

 

It seemed like debris streamed down from the sky itself. It was an apocalyptic vision that had become reality. 

 

Rubble and streams of debris rained down across the streets in all directions. 

 

The air was filled with dust. 

 

People were screaming in terror and running in all directions. Fires were burning in the distance, the dusky orange horizon was filled with silhouettes of terror. 

 

Sirens blared, car horns tooted and the cacophony of sound was nothing in comparison to the sounds made by the monstrosity that towered above them. 

 

A colossal sized naked giantess stood over the city, the ground tremored and shook underneath her huge feet that were each bigger than double decker busses. 

 

She was taller than the tallest skyscrapers, she was taller than a fifty storey tower. She was over five hundred feet tall. 

 

How was this even possible? People wondered in panic as they fled.

 

They didn't even know if this was a giant human or an alien invasion. It wasn't science fiction… it was horror. 

 

TV crews tried to hold cameras steady as they pointed their equipment skyward to try to get the best shot they could, but they were being buffeted by fleeing people, having to dodge falling debris and the giantesses' size was too large to be captured in a single camera shot. 

 

Bernie from C News tried to direct his crew to get an image of the building that the giantess was fixated on, the conical tower, it was a twenty storey tall structure, cone shaped with a bulbous top on it. 

 

It had once been a landmark building in the city, but was now surrounded by much taller tower buildings twice its size. 

 

The giantess thumped forwards. Each time her giant foot lifted up into the air debris rained down from underneath her foot, then it soared through the air and thumped down onto the pavement or road with an incredibly loud thump, followed by a thunder like rumble and crunching sound. 

 

Parked cars nearby started flashing and their alarms blared as the vibrations set them off. Windows to buildings shattered from the fierce ground tremors she caused. 

 

Lights flickered on and off in the nearby office buildings. People tried to hide and flee, but this giantess was relentless. She was heading directly towards the conical tower; for some unknown reason. 

 

*

 

Becca and Ryan had been celebrating their anniversary with champagne and a meal when it had all started. They were sitting on the top floor, in the sky bar of the conical tower, it had a huge glazed coned apex like the tip of a rocket that provided them with incredible views across the city skyline. 

 

It started with a dull thumping sound in the distance, barely perceptible. Then the liquid in their champagne glasses rippled with each thump and vibration. 

 

They had initially thought it was an earthquake, or maybe engineering works… but so late in the evening? 

 

Then it became more frequent. All of a sudden the body of a huge naked giantess had swung into view, from behind one of the city's largest office tower buildings, as she strode easily and carelessly through the maize of buildings. 

 

She was taller than all of the buildings though. They could tell that now, she was head and shoulders above the tallest tower in the city. Much, much taller than the building that they were inside. 

 

Her feet and knees occasionally collided with the sides of the bottom floors of some of the buildings; causing them to crumble and shattering glass. They were just like skirting boards to her. 

 

To start with most of the occupants of the sky bar had just watched this incredible sight in the distance, it was a spectacle to them. Perhaps a tremendous holographic display, to them her naked body illuminated by the city lights had given her an ethereal appearance. She had looked like something out of Blade Runner. Then it became evident that the destruction was real and also she was heading in their direction. 

 

Many people stood by the glass recording the approaching giantess on their phone and chattering to each other excitedly. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity to get the best selfie. 

 

Becca was getting more and more nervous by this, the giantess appeared to be heading straight for them. 

 

Her huge naked breasts vibrated on her chest as she took each step. Her toned muscular stomach rippled with the power of her giant body.

 

Her huge arms and hands hung at her sides, and effortlessly swayed forwards and backwards, as she strode as if she didn't have a care in the world. 

 

Her giant face was beautiful but completely impassive and emotionless. She had no malice on her face, no ill intent, just peaceful; and a kind of gentle focus. 

 

But her actions weren't gentle, with every step she caused crunching and crumbling of the surrounding infrastructure, roads, pavements, cars, lamp posts, traffic lights, poor people who couldn't get out of the way, and buildings. 

 

But this giantess just didn't seem to care… no… that wasn't right… she didn't seem to be aware… she didn't seem to notice her own clumsiness or the damage she was causing. 

 

"We've gotta get out of here," Becca said in panic, just at the same time the main lighting flickered. 

 

They all looked around and the crowd of people in the sky bar were suddenly quiet as they waited. 

 

The lights returned and there was a relieved sigh. 

 

The giantess thumped clumsily into a nearby building, it was very clumsy indeed, as if she was drunk or in a dream or something. She rebounded off it and stumbled slightly and then continued walking forwards. She tripped into a bus and accidentally kicked it forwards, causing it to slam into the ground floor of a building, there was a flash of light and a big thump, it sounded like a very loud crash of thunder. A plume of white and orange flames blossomed out from the ground floor of the building and all of the lights in the sky bar suddenly switched off. 

 

"She's hit a substation in that building, the transformer's blown up and cut the power," someone said. They sounded knowledgeable… some kind of engineer on a night out or something. 

 

The lighting along the street all cut out as well. 

 

"The lifts are down," someone else shouted. "The only way out is the stairs…" people started to scream and they all piled towards the emergency staircase of the tower building. 

 

There was a crush of people at the door all struggling to try and escape. 

 

"Stay calm," someone shouted, but the shouting and screaming grew to a crescendo. 

 

Not many of them were still watching as the giantess approached them. 

 

Ryan and Becca were. They looked at the mass of people, realising there was no immediate escape, and then back towards the approaching giantess.

 

Only now did they fully appreciate her size. 

 

She was many times taller than the twenty odd storey tower that they were inside. Her body was absolutely huge. 

 

The tops of her knees were the main parts of her body that were directly horizontal with them… above that were huge hips and thighs…. and her giant hairy pussy. 

 

It loomed in front of them, lit up by the ambient glow of the city around. There was still artificial lighting on elsewhere in the city, just not on this immediate street. 

 

The giant pussy glowed in the city light; it was surrounded by glistening wiry tufts of pubic hair. 

 

They looked directly upwards through the domed glass ceiling, the giantess was looking directly down towards them.

 

She looked hungry… lustful… what did she want? How was she even possible? 

 

"What is she doing?" Becca asked nervously as she clung to Ryan. They both stared up in fear. 

 

The giantess's dark eyes peered down at the coned tower, looking between her giant breasts. 

 

Then she continued to approach them.

 

"She's going to crash into the tower!" Someone screamed out in panic. 

 

But the giantess didn't. She was taller than them, her giant knee bent as it stepped towards one side of the tower. 

 

The giantess approached more slowly, she was straddling the tower with her giant legs, squatting slightly, stepping forwards more carefully, until her giant vagina was hovering directly above the top of the domed tower.

 

"No way… she's not… no… no!" Becca screamed as the giant vagina suddenly descended towards them.

 

The huge thighs were straddling either side of the tower. They were trapped. Her giant knees were bending outwards as the giantess squatted on top of them. 

 

A giant hand reached down towards the tower, sailing down past them and there was a loud thump and vibration as her giant hand gripped the side of the tower. 

 

Her giant vagina continued descending. They saw it in more detail now. 

 

It was wet with excitement, the labia lips were splayed open and seemed to be trembling with anticipation as they descended towards the dome. 

 

The dark hole of the vagina came closer and closer and then there was a loud thump and vibration as it impacted with the glass and metal apex of the pointed cone. 

 

"Oh God!" People screamed. 

 

"It's an alien swallowing us up!"

 

"It's not an alien," Ryan said in awe. "It's a giant woman… and she's…"

 

"She's using this tower like a giant dildo!" Becca finished, holding her hand to her mouth as they crawled beneath a table. 

 

They looked back to the staircase, there was still a crowd of people there trying to escape through the bottleneck funnel of the doorway. 

 

There was a sound of something wet and slimy rubbing across glass above them. 

 

They looked up, the giant vagina was sliding down the apex of the dome and was literally consuming it inside. 

 

"I can't believe this is happening," Becca covered her eyes in horror. "This is sick, what's going to happen to us?"

 

The slick squelching grew louder and louder. 

 

Ryan looked up. 

 

The glass of the domed ceiling was now almost completely engulfed by dark pink flesh and wiry pubic hair, wet smudges covered the glass everywhere and there was slime trickling down the sides of the domed roof. 

 

Ryan swallowed in terror.

 

He didn't know what was happening, this was… so weird. It was so visceral. 

 

The tower vibrated much more violently and started to shake up and down with such ferocity that their bodies, tables, chairs and everything left the ground and were airborne for an instant and then were all slammed against the ground again. 

 

Glasses, crockery, bottles and cutlery smashed and clattered everywhere. 

 

People screamed in agony as legs snapped from the violence of being thrown into the air and then instantly slammed into the ground again. 

 

Then it happened again and again, and again, and again, faster and faster as the tower was pumped up and down as the giantess furiously masturbated inserting the top of the sky bar dome inside her pussy.   

 

*

 

Bernie and C News couldn't believe what he was seeing. He turned to the bright white light over the broadcasting camera and stood in front of the giantess, but slightly off angle so that the image only captured one of her giant feet and shins in the background. 

 

The studio had told them to avoid any obscene images, although he had several other cameras capturing her activities in full 4K resolution. 

 

"I'm here, standing in front of Conical Square and Conical Tower, in an unprecedented and, until today, an impossibility…" he paused for breath, the studio would be playing footage that they had sanitised a few minutes ago over Bernie's speaking. "An unknown giant naked woman has stormed the city, after seemingly appearing from nowhere. She has left a path of destruction in her wake. In the last few minutes we have witnessed her approaching Conical Tower, and she has grabbed hold of it and has started to use it for obscene and indecent purposes…" 

 

"Oh my god!" Someone screeched nearby. Bernie swung to look behind, just in time to see the top two thirds of the Conical Tower get torn away from the bottom third with a loud tearing, rending and crunching sound. 

 

Debris poured out of the exposed base of the tower as it was lifted upwards. The giantess held the tower in both hands and pumped the dildo shaped building vigorously inside herself. 

 

"Yeah, go on lady, go at it!" Someone shouted; leering at the scene.

 

"Shut it asshole, there are people still in there!" Someone else shouted at him.

 

"Wheey!" He shouted back. "I would love to be inside her giant pussy!"

 

"Go on then, run over and offer your services," the person retorted. 

 

"I bet even at your normal size you couldn't service a woman!" A muscular man shouted towards the guy and it stopped further leering remarks from him. 

 

Debris continued to fall from the tower as the giantess pumped and masturbated vigorously. She was moaning loudly, her voice filled the air, it was so loud. 

 

*

 

Laura's eyes fluttered open, she glanced at the ceiling and sighed in satisfaction. She had felt like she had such a deep sleep.

 

Her feet were quite stiff and sore. 

 

Then she realised that her pussy also felt quite sore. 

 

She reached down between her legs and to her surprise she felt something hard and round. 

 

She gripped onto it with her hand. 

 

It was heavy as well. 

 

She tightened her grip on it and lifted it up. 

 

She felt little bits of contents dropping onto her pussy, thighs and crotch as she lifted the object up to look at what it was. 

 

She lifted it up in front of her face and examined it more closely. 

 

It looked very familiar. 

 

Then she realised that the soreness of her pussy explained why the object was down there. 

 

She established that she had used the object to pleasure herself. 

 

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. 

 

What is it? It looked like a model building of the Conical Tower. At least two thirds of it, the bottom part was torn off. It was like it had been ripped away. 

 

She rotated the building and looked inside, peering closely. She was amazed at the intricate detail of the model. She couldn't believe the workmanship, the level of detail that someone had gone to in order to create this model. 

 

She tipped it forwards so the dome was facing down and loads of furniture and contents crashed into the inside of the glass ceiling with a loud clattering sound. 

 

She was amazed at the detail of it all. 

 

She spotted movement inside what appeared to be the sky bar. 

 

She brought the top of the tower even more closely to her face and examined the contents. She could have sworn she saw something moving inside. 

 

She couldn't see too well in the dim light of her bedroom.

 

Then some of the glazed roof panels popped out and landed on her chest. She watched them fall and land then she looked back at the roof, a tiny wriggling creature was hanging out of one of the window frame mullions. 


She brushed her chest clear of the debris and then very gently tipped the top of the tower down like shaking a large salt shaker. 

The tiny creature let go and fell from the tower down to Laura’s breast. Laura could have sworn that she even heard a tiny miniscule scream as it fell.

 

The tiny thing collapsed on her skin. She wondered what it was, some kind of bug?




 

End Notes:

This story is a work in progress. Hopefully you've had a chance to read the first part of my new story, I've only started writing it, I've mapped out some content, but I am interested to know what you think should happen next after Part 1... I've put some options below, but open to suggestions, please Private Message or email me Richard.ch.davies@gmail.com any suggestions.

Poll link is here, the poll is free and publicly accessible for all:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription


Or

Check out my Patreon site for more stories like this, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess

Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

Warning this story contains: Mega Giantess 500ft +, Unaware and Aware content, Shrunken Man, shrunken woman, shrunken people, giantess, unaware shrinking, point of view, giantess masturbation, skyscraper masturbation and pussy insertion, giantess insertion, unwilling, micro shrink, entrapment, escape, vore, butt crush, pussy insertion, boob crush, finger crush, hand crush, foot crush, city destruction, odour, body exploration,

 

 

Becca and Ryan woke up to see that the world appeared to be lying on its side. 

 

The floor was vertical and they were lying on the side of the glazed dome of the sky bar. 

 

They were covered in debris, glass, flowers, and splattered with alcohol and food. 

 

Becca groaned as she moved her body, she had aches everywhere. 

 

It felt like they had been shaken around like they were in a giant salt shaker. 

 

Ryan untangled his legs from hers and looked over to check that she was okay. 

 

Becca nodded slowly, blowing her hair away from her face. 

 

They looked behind them past scattered tables and chairs that were all lying on the glass to see a poor woman who was screaming. She appeared to have something broken. 

 

A few people were tending to her. 

 

"Do you think it's over?" Becca asked Ryan anxiously. 

 

They looked through the glass.

 

It was just a vista of white with tiny pores through the surface, it looked like a big stretch of fabric, but that wasn't possible. 

 

They looked out to the sides; they were surrounded by huge walls of light-coloured skin. They looked like giant thighs. 

 

Then they made the mistake of looking up through the stained and smudged glass of the apex of the dome and wished they hadn't. 

 

Directly in front of them was a giant wall of skin, flesh and hair. They could see giant buttocks, stretching upwards to a giant vagina, surrounded by huge thighs. 

 

They couldn't see beyond the tufts of pubic hair at the top. 

 

The giantess appeared to be lying down. 

 

"The whole tower is lying on its side," Becca said in shock. "Where are we?"

 

"I'm not sure, something hit me and I blacked out. I remember us shaking about and then…" Ryan groaned and pressed a bump on his head. 

 

Becca stroked it affectionately. 

 

"I saw, I just wrapped my arms and legs around you and clung on to your body and supported your neck, so when we fell you didn't break your neck,"

 

"Thank you, I love you," Ryan kissed Becca affectionately. "But we need to get away from here before she wakes up. I think she's asleep, she's not moving," he nodded in the direction of the giantess.  

 

 

 

They looked around their surroundings. 

 

They quickly ran through the options and ruled the escape staircase out. They heard lots of sounds of people groaning from that direction. 

 

They eventually spotted that a glazed panel of the roof was missing and crawled over to it, inching their way across broken glass, splintered tables and debris. 

 

Ryan helped lower Becca through the hole. Becca clung to his arm and dropped through the hole in the glass and landed on the soft spongy surface with ease. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 3 by Richard C H Davies

She gathered her bearings, looked around, determined it was safe for now and gestured for him to get down as well. 

 

Ryan clung to the side of the window mullion (frame) and swung himself down. 

 

He joined Becca, they were both breathing heavily. 

 

There was an incredibly warm aura in the air, they knew what was causing that, the huge body. 

 

The aroma also caught in their throats, the very strong odour of the huge organ which loomed directly over them ahead. 

 

"Oh my god," Becca whispered. "I think…" she gripped Ryan's arm in panic. 

 

"I know… I think we're on bed sheets… she's lying down…"

 

"How is this possible?" Becca asked as she looked around their surroundings and back to the doomed tower. 

 

"I dunno, but we need to get away from here before she wakes up," Ryan suggested with urgency in his voice. 

 

Becca didn't disagree. 

 

They clung to each other and started running down along the side of the tower away from the smell and followed the wall of flesh towards the giant foot that was pointing skywards. 

 

That unconsciously made Becca look upwards and she stopped dead, causing Ryan to stumble. 

 

"What?" He asked with concern, then followed her eyes and looked upwards. "Oh, my god," he said as he looked directly up to see a huge distance between them and the ceiling of the room. There was a giant light fitting suspended from the ceiling. 

 

"We're in a bedroom…" he said, feeling hollow inside, then tugged on her arm to keep her going. They needed to survive to work out how to get out of this. 

 

Thoughts ran through his head. 

 

Her size was impossible, as were their surroundings. He could only conclude that she was either an alien, someone from the future with special technology or powers, or from like another dimension or something. It blew his mind as they ran so he didn't think of it any more.   

 

When they were just passing the giant knee there was a sudden noise from behind that caused them to spin round. 

 

Giant moans were coming from behind. They couldn't see much so they kept running. 

 

The giant foot was twitching ahead and then started moving, as did the leg. 

 

They were nearly at the end of the tower. They could see the broken and fragmented bottom of it, reinforced concrete, steel and glass protruded out of the bottom, debris spilled out at the base. It had been torn in half and it looked like the literal guts of the tower building were spilling out the end. 

 

They just couldn't comprehend the size and power of what had happened to them. 

 

So, they kept running until they nearly reached the giant ankle. 

 

A loud crunching and screeching sound stopped them and forced them to turn around. It sounded like stressed glass and metal. 

 

They looked in horror as they saw a giant hand grabbing hold of the body of the tower. The huge fingertips were wrapping around the cylindrical side of it. 

 

For the first time they saw the detail up close of the giant hand and fingers. The giant polished fingernails were huge. They could make out every crease, hair and follicle along the skin. 

 

The giant hand then started lifting the tower. The tower seemed to groan itself and there was a crunching and cracking sound externally and from within, as if the tower itself was reluctant to be picked up again. 

 

Screams and shouts echoed down to them from the tower. 

 

Becca and Ryan saw that a few people had managed to escape from the top of the tower, in the same way that they had. The other people were looking up at the giant hand as well and absorbing what was happening. 

 

The giant tower was lifted up into the air, the cone top tipping slightly forwards as it started to be carried back towards the giant body.  

 

Several people screamed and fell from the top of the cone shaped roof. 

 

Another few were screaming and dangling as they clung onto the sides of the window frames.  

 

"Let go! Drop down!" Ryan called out to the dangling people. 

 

"Shh!" Becca urged him. "We don't want to draw attention to ourselves." 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 4 by Richard C H Davies

They watched in silent horror as the tower swooped up into the air and was carried back towards the giant hips and up and over the huge crotch. 

 

There was a louder scream and they saw a tiny wriggling body falling from the tower. 

 

Ryan winced; the timing couldn't have been much worse. He saw where they were falling. Directly over the hairy jungle of the giant sexual organ.  He recalled how strong it smelled being nearer to it, they were landing on it…

 

The tower continued, unabated, the giant didn't seem to notice the plight of the miniscule people. 

 

The tiny person fell through a few giant hairs, pulling a few down with them, bending the hairs as they fell and then landed on one of the giant labia lips. 

 

Ryan watched, it seemed to happen in slow motion, as the tiny person started trying to climb down the face of the giant vagina; holding onto the base of the large hairs for support. 

 

The giantess's huge hand suddenly appeared above; the tiny person was oblivious to it. The giant fingers curled down and descended and engulfed the tiny person. 

 

The fingernails started to loudly scratch up and down the face of the pussy. 

 

The tiny person could just be seen on the tip of the middle finger pad, just before it scratched the mouth of the giant pussy. 

 

The tiny person screamed in the opening and then they were pushed inside by the giant fingertip with a wet squelching sound. 

 

The giantess seemed completely unaware of any of this happening. She was just scratching an itch. 

 

The giant fingers rubbed at the pussy a bit more and then the giant hand lifted back up and joined the other hand in holding the Conical Tower. 

 

"C'mon, we need to get outta here!" Ryan tugged on Becca, she didn't resist and they kept running as fast as they could. 

 

*

 

As soon as Laura brushed her skin against it the tiny thing suddenly leapt up and started running away across her left breast. It caught Laura by surprise and she tried to grab hold of it, but as she tried to grab it between her fingertips there was a dark red splat between her fingertips.

Laura winced. Whatever it was, probably a tiny insect, she had squished it by accident. She hadn’t meant to.

She lifted her fingertips right up to her face between her eyes and looked at it closely. As she stared she could have sworn that the tiny squished body looked… well… human…

As she looked at the tiny human looking form, she then glanced back at the Conical Tower, her mind was whirling. 

An intense headache suddenly pulsed through her brain and her skin felt like it was humming and trembling. 

 

"Ahhh!" She clutched at her forehead for a moment until the pain subsided. Was she having a stroke or a nervous breakdown? Maybe she was still dreaming? Yes… that was it. 

 

She pinched her arm.

 

"Ow!" That hurt. She was awake.

 

Then memories started to flood back into her head. She was starting to remember. 

 

When she had initially woken up, she had thought it was just a really vivid dream. 

 

Now she remembered. She had walked through the city, but she had been so horny. 

 

She had felt like she was half awake. It felt like she was sleep walking. 

 

She had been known to sleep walk before. She had found herself in strange places, not just in her own apartment, but outside. It had been really scary waking up in weird situations. 

 

She remembered sleep walking around loads of tall buildings in the city. It had been like walking through a model village. People screaming, lots of noises. 

 

Then she had got really horny from the feeling of power and supremacy over such a tiny city. 

 

That was when she approached the Conical Tower. 

 

She sat bolt upright and stared at the tower in disbelief… no… no way. That's completely impossible. 

 

Laura shook her head. She couldn't comprehend this. It was clearly a really vivid dream she had been having last night… 

 

She lifted up and tipped the tower forwards and a stream of tiny bits fell out through the holes in the top. They landed on her belly and chest. She watched the tiny tumbling things that were moving and squirming.

 

They looked like…

 

No… this was ridiculous… this was impossible. 

 

How could she have been over 500ft tall, taller than the tallest of the city skyscrapers, one moment and then normal size again? Then how could a 200 ft tall tower be its height one moment and then shrunk down to a matter of inches the next moment? 

 

It completely bemused her and hurt her head just thinking about it. 

 

This was all so weird and impossible.

 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 5 by Richard C H Davies

It was terrifying how small Ryan and Becca were in comparison to the giant leg that was next to them; and the bed itself. 

 

They hadn't worked out what to do when they got to her giant foot which towered into the air ahead of them. 

 

Her foot alone was several building stories high. 

 

Ryan looked up at her huge toes in utter awe and terror. 

 

They reached her foot and both stopped and turned back to see that the giantess was examining the tower building closely. 

 

She was half sitting up, they saw her face, she looked… normal… human… she was beautiful but she looked human. 

 

How was this possible? 

 

Then the giantess suddenly sat up abruptly. 

 

The giant foot moved slightly, she placed the tower down on the bed surface with a crunching sound and turned around. 

 

Her giant foot lifted into the air, swooping above them, causing them to duck instinctively, but it was already about twenty metres above them as it swung over them and disappeared over the edge of the bed as the giantess sat up. 

 

*

 

Laura grabbed for the TV remote. The TV was on the wall at the end of her bed. 

 

She quickly switched on the news. If this had actually happened there would be…

 

Her mouth gaped at what she saw.  There was footage of helicopters flying over the broken mess of the rest of the Conical Tower, fire fighters wading through the rubble. 

 

Then the footage panned out to show the destruction of the city. 

 

It wasn't possible… not this isn't possible. 

 

Her hand slapped against her mouth as she gasped. Her eyes started to fill with tears. 

 

Her heart was racing. 

 

She ran to the window and threw open the curtains and pulled up the venetian blind and looked out across the city. Her apartment building had a great view from the outskirts of the city looking in. 

 

*

 

They watched in absolute horror as the giantess stood up and clicked on the TV. The sound of the TV on the wall at the end of her bed was loud and disturbing to the tiny Ryan and Becca; they watched the news to see what was unfolding. 

 

They saw as the giantess stomped over to the window and opened the curtain and blind. 

 

The light that flooded inside revealed, in full daylight, the reality of this situation. They looked around in consternation as they realised that they were inside a giant bedroom; everything was completely huge. 

 

Then they looked back at the TV and saw that the Conical Tower had been torn apart and the top two thirds were missing.

 

Ryan looked back at the tower that sat crumbled on the bed nearby; then back at the screen. 

 

Becca dropped to her knees, sobbing. 

 

"How… how is this possible?" Ryan asked in shock. One moment they were normal sized and this giantess was stomping through the city, then she had literally used the building with them inside it as a dildo. 

 

Now… what, she was normal size again and they were somehow shrunken down to micro size? 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 6 by Richard C H Davies

*

 

Helicopters were hovering over the city, in the distance, looking out of her window Laura could see various landmark towers. 

 

However, some of them, even from this distance, looked significantly damaged, like the city had been in a war zone. 

 

Smoke was rising across multiple parts of the city, buildings were completely crushed nearer to her own apartment building. 

 

She realised as she visually scanned across the skyline, that the Conical Tower was missing. Completely missing. It was always partially visible from her window. Half of the tower was visible from the side of one of the skyscrapers.

 

Perhaps it just wasn't visible today, her reasoning part of her brain suggested. 

 

Then the logical part of her brain anecdotally recalled that it had been a city planning requirement for developers to leave the tower visible to preserve city views along the viewcone from the direction of her apartment building… 

 

That meant that… it was really gone…

 

No… no … no…

 

She started to feel dizzy, she looked back at her bed and screamed at what she saw. The bed sheet was covered in metal, glass and small pieces of equipment and furniture… building rubble… real building rubble… how was this possible?... 

 

Then she suddenly felt incredibly cold. She dropped to her knees, she felt like she had lost all blood to her head and she crawled towards the bed in horror. 


*


The naked giantess looked back towards the bed. Her face was a mask of horror. She seemed almost as perturbed as Ryan and Becca were. 

 

They watched as the giantess dropped to her knees and screamed. Then she crawled towards the bed. 

 

Becca and Ryan started slowly backing away, but the giantess was fixated on the much larger tower. She appeared to just be realising what was happening as well. 

 

There was a group of people spilling out of the top of the tower. 

 

"Run!" Ryan shouted at them, as the giantess drew closer and closer towards them. 

 

Becca grabbed him and pulled him towards where the bed sheets were folded to try and hide from the giantess. 

 

 

*

 

If that is really the Conical Tower… the real one… then… those tiny squirming things… those must be…

 

Laura lowered her face right down towards the tip of the tower, quietly watching, her lips trembling as she approached and absorbed what she saw. 

 

Tiny people were lowering themselves out of the holes from the glazed roof, where the panels had fallen out, they were jumping down or helping lower other people out. They were landing on top of her bed sheet. 

 

Suddenly a tiny face turned towards her and looked up. 

 

Laura just about made out the expression of horror on her face and the tiny face formed into a scream. It was barely perceptible to Laura. 

 

"No!" Laura's voice tremored. "Don't scream… I'm sorry… I didn't do this deliberately… it's all a big mistake," she reached down with her hands to try and pick the tiny woman up.

 

The tiny woman started running away from her fingers. 

 

As did most of the rest of the small group of people on the bedsheet. 

 

"Please don't run, please… I'm sorry… look let me help you," Laura begged. She felt utterly terrible. 

 

She lowered her hand down to try to stop them from running away on her bed. 

 

Perhaps it was her clumsy sleepiness but her hand accidentally slammed down on a good portion of them.

 

"Oops!" She stammered. 

 

Other tinies slammed into her skin as they ran into her hand at full speed. 

 

She lifted her hand up and looked at it. 

 

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry," she said, looking at the bloody specs on the bottom of her hand. There were still a few people alive and dangling from her hand. 


Laura panicked and turned around looking for somewhere safe to put them. 

 

Then she remembered she had quite a nice jewellery box that she never really used. 

 

She carefully held her hand over the bed as she reached back to her bedside table and opened the drawer, withdrawing the jewellery box. 

 

She placed it down on the bed and grabbed hold of a credit card from her purse. 

 

She used it to very gently scrape the people who were still alive off her hand and down into the box. 

 

Then she lowered the card down to the bedsheet and very gently and carefully slid it beneath the group of tiny people. 

 

They tried running away and escaping but she scooped them up and gently tipped them into the box. 

 

"I'm just trying to keep you safe!" She spoke down to them, she felt terrible about what she had done. "I don't know what's happened but I'm going to find out and find a solution… to solve whatever has happened…" she trailed off uncertainly. 

 

She overheard the news presenter on the TV who was passing over to the city Mayor and Chief of Police. 

 

"We believe that the suspect is a human female, eye witnesses have informed us that she just started shrinking down from her giant height, we believe she may still be living in this city…" then an image of Laura appeared on the TV screen. 

 

It was an image taken from a helicopter whilst she was giant and straddling the Conical Tower doing… what she… did with it… 

 

She looked down ashamed.  

 

"We are looking for the suspect…" the Chief continued. 

 

Laura started to panic. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 7 by Richard C H Davies

"We are looking for the suspect…" the Chief continued. 

 

Laura started to panic. 

 

What should she do? This wasn't her fault. She had been asleep. She had been completely unaware of her own actions.

 

She looked down at her hands, there were tiny red specs on her right hand, smudges of the tiny squished dead humans… there was literally blood on her hands and she didn't know how any of this had happened. 

 

Did she have superpowers? Was she cursed or possessed? Was this Satan's work? Or a higher power?

 

Was she really a god in human form? 

 

Her mind flashed to weird and wonderful conclusions.  

 

She had no answers, but she definitely didn't want to become someone's lab experiment. They would cut her open and dissect her to work out what was wrong with her. 

 

She… she thought about what to do next. 

 

She looked back at the tower. It was evidence… evidence of her crimes.

 

She had to get rid of it…

 

But that was surely then evidence of her guilty conscience?

 

She should turn herself in, her other part of her mind said assertively. 

 

No, the other part said, they will never understand, you'll be locked up and drugged forever… not, hide the evidence… destroy it. 

 

She slowly approached the broken tower that was lying on its side on her bed. 

 

She crouched down closer to it and looked through the sky bar, there were still people inside in there, peering up at her in terror. 

 

Her mind was racing. What should she do? 

 

She glanced down the bed and saw two tiny specs running towards the bed sheet.

 

"Oh no you don't," she said gently and brought out her card again to scoop them up. 

 

*

 

Becca screamed as a giant credit card swooped right down in front of her, stopping her dead in her tracks. Ryan slammed into it as well. There was a giant thumbnail holding the top of the card above them, the card immediately started sliding beneath them, knocking them off their feet and forcing them to collapse against the card.

 

Becca looked back in horror, the giantess had caught them, she had scooped them up on a card like it was a little spatula and was carrying them back.

 

Becca screamed again as they were tipped into a Jewellery box full of terrified people.

 

*

 

Laura had decided that the best solution was to pack all of her essentials as quickly as possible and get out of the city as soon as possible. 

 

She placed the tower in her violin case and zipped it up. She surrounded it with padding with her socks, panties, anything else that would pad it out. 

 

Then she taped over any holes in the building with a few layers of sticky tape. It wouldn't help people if they escaped. 

 

She put the jewellery box with her collection of tiny people in her bag and left her apartment; maybe for good. She looked around as she left.

 

She felt incredibly sad to have to abandon her own apartment.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Part 8 by Richard C H Davies

*

 

Laura arrived quite some hours later at the Air Bnb rental. It had been perfect, a secluded spot and the owner hadn't asked any questions or needed to see her. She just used a digilock to get the keys and she was inside. 

 

She unpacked all of her things and then brought out the tower and jewellery box. 

 

She really didn't know what to do next. She checked that the contents of both were still in one piece. 

 

She placed a very small bottle cap of water inside the jewellery box for the tiny people and a few bits of bread and cheese. 

 

Then she sat down at the small dining table with the tower, a lamp, and a small kit of tools that she had kept for fixing her bike. 

 

She pulled off the sticky tape and started to pry open loose pieces of glass to get inside the sky bar. 

 

She could hear tiny screams from within. 

 

"I'm just trying to help you, please come out," she said gently down to the occupants. 

 

They didn't seem so forthcoming. 

 

She levered a tool in the metal frame of the roof and pulled. 

 

It took a bit of effort and creaking of metal but eventually it sheered off and tore a large opening in the roof. 

 

She kept removing pieces until she had enough of the roof open. 

 

She gently emptied the loose contents of the sky bar. 

 

A few people fell out. Some looked fine, others looked injured and others still looked dead. 

 

She placed the dead on a tissue and scooped up the rest and added them into the jewellery box. 

 

Then she examined the rest of the tower. It would take more time to investigate for survivors. 

 

She decided to have a drink and mull it over. She made herself a Gin and Tonic. She decided that it had been a bit of a full on day, so she made herself a quadruple measure of gin and drank it down. 

 

Then she fixed herself another. 

 

Her mind whirled through what she should do next. 

 

Was she completely screwed? 

 

She decided that she definitely needed to hide the evidence. 

 

Perhaps she could bury the tower or something once she had got everyone out. 

 

Then she started thinking about how to get everyone out of the tower. 

 

The more alcohol she drank the more easily the ideas came. 

 

Some were too far-fetched. 

 

At one point she nearly decided to just crack the tower open and shake the contents out, but she didn't think it would have a high survival rate. 

 

She looked around the apartment for some inspiration and drank another glass of Gin. 

 

She found a washing up tub. That gave her an idea. 

 

She decided to pierce a good size hole on each floor of the tower on one end and then some others on the other end. 

 

She placed the tower on its side, with the single holes facing down, in the wash tub and put it in the sink and turned the taps on. She tested the temperature with her hand to check that it wasn't too hot or cold.

 

She turned the taps off every few seconds and then turned them on again. 

 

Her theory, in her alcohol addled state, was that the tiny people would be buoyant and the water flooding the tower from below would eventually rise and then bring the tiny people to the surface. 

 

After a few minutes and the water was reaching near the top she did finally see people crawling out of the holes that she had created on each floor. 

 

She watched in amazement. It was a lot of people. 

 

She giggled as she took another sip of her Gin, when a person stumbled and fell off the side of the tower into the water. 

 

She tossed a piece of sponge into the water for them to cling on to. 

 

Eventually the water was at the top and the side of the tower was teeming with people. They were crowded in a long thick line. 

 

She smiled and clapped her hands together, pleased that her plan had worked. 

 

The tiny people all looked up at her in terror, the huge giantess had flushed them out and now they were stranded in the middle of a bucket filled with water, in the middle of a sink, in an unknown giant kitchen. 

 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13139