Cathy by bizyboy00
Summary: A girl has fun playing with a bunch of shrunken people, but the fun really kicks in when she brings her friend home to help out!
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 12229 Read: 94550 Published: October 05 2009 Updated: October 05 2009
Story Notes:
Please comment!!!

1. Chapter 1 by bizyboy00

2. Chapter 2 by bizyboy00

3. Chapter 3 by bizyboy00

4. Chapter 4 by bizyboy00

5. Chapter 5 by bizyboy00

6. Chapter 6 by bizyboy00

Chapter 1 by bizyboy00

Cathy looked down at the ten little people that were a few inches (her scale) in front of her bare feet and playfully wiggled her toes.  Not expecting to see her toes flex, the largest one being the size of them, most of the little people took a step or two back.

 

This drew a chuckle from her.  “Aww, did I scare you little mants?  Well, if that scared you, then none of you are gonna like the weekend ahead of us...that is, if you survive,” she said down to them.  As she pondered what to do first, her cell phone vibrated in her pocket.  While she looked at it, Jack decided to run.  While it took her a minute to see the text and send one back, Jack didn’t get very far, only a few feet away.

 

“Dammit, I don’t want to go in to work for a few hours today,” Cathy said.  She pondered a response, then realized that she needed the money and sent a text back saying that she’d go in for a little bit.  She then put her phone back into her pocket and focused back on the group in front of her.  “Ok, now where were-.”  She stopped mid-sentence when she noticed one was missing.  She looked around the floor and spotted him.  Without saying anything else, she quickly moved to stepped to the side and slammed her feet down in front of him, tossing him backwards.  “And where do you think YOU’RE going?” she asked with a playfully angry voice.

 

Jack, having fallen back on his ass from the impact, looked up Cathy’s body to her pissed off face.  Her voice boomed down on him like a hammer, but that was nothing like what was coming next.  Before he could think about covering his ears, Cathy brought her foot back, then kicked it forward, sending Jack through the air.  As if the kick wasn’t painful enough, the landing was, unfortunately for him, nearly deadly.  The others ran away from where it appeared he was going to land, and when he did, he landed on his head and back, nearly snapping his neck off of his body.  His arms and legs lay limp as he could only barely move his left arm, but the real pain came from his ribcage, which was almost completely broken from the kick.  Blood covered his face, not just from his broken nose and popped-out eye, but from what he was coughing up.  All of the others looked on at the mangled body.  It was like nothing any of them had ever seen.

 

The gurgled screams were deafening, even loud enough for Cathy to hear.  She pointed down to the broken body.  “Anyone who disobeys me, crosses me, or pisses me off will become just like him, or worse!  So let THIS-” she emphasized as she raised her foot straight up, then slammed it down on his body, “-be a lesson to all of you.”  She dragged her foot back and noticed the trail of blood and what was left of Jack, which wasn’t much: a flattened, splattered, and bloody mess.  Cathy picked up her foot and licked the gore from off of her sole and from in between her toes.

 

Everyone below was still in shock.  Not only had they just witnessed the gruesome death of another human being, but they not had to listen to the moans and slurping and sucking noises coming from their new captor who considered them to be nothing more than bugs.

 

By the time they all realized how screwed they were, Cathy had reached down, picked them all up, and placed them all on the top of her dresser.  “Alright, I’m gonna go take a quick shower.  You little buggies play nice while I’m away, and MAYBE I’ll let you all live.”  She smiled and chuckled to herself as she took some clothes out of various drawers, which shook the dresser like an earthquake.

 

===============================================================

 

As they watched Cathy leave her room, a couple of them broke down crying.  “Oh my God, we’re all gonna die!” one woman yelled.

 

“It’s ok, Jill, we’re gonna be fine,” her husband Mike said as he pulled her close to comfort her.

 

“Dude, are you crazy?” another guy asked.  “Did you not just see what happened to that other guy?  I’m all for trying to get out of here, but I’d much rather not end up as a stain on that crazy horny bitches’ foot.”

 

Jill was now crying so hard, she was shaking.  Mike shot a glance over to the younger guy who was running his mouth.  “What’s your name, kid?”

 

“Dan.”

 

Mike stood up.  “Dan, I’m gonna make this really easy for you.  No one’s really happy about the situation we’re in, but if we’re going to survive, we need to keep cool.”  He walked closer to Dan, who stepped back a bit and closer to the ledge, and grabbed him by his collar.  “Now, if you want an easy way out of this, I’d be more than happy to help you down off this dresser.  But if not, I suggest you shut the hell up and help us get out of this mess!”

 

Everyone watched this unfold.  In the background, they all heard the sound of the shower door opening and the shower being turned on.  Dan, a bit shocked by Mike, pushed him away.  “Get your hands off of me, man.  If I want to freak out, then I have the right to.”

 

“We’re ALL scared, but if we all freak out like you, we’re doomed!”

 

“Screw you, asshole, I’ll do what I want!”

 

This threw Mike over the edge.  He turned back from his wife to Dan and socked him in his face.  Dan stumbled backwards and lost his balance, sending him over the side of the dresser, yelling for his life.  Everyone ran to the edge to watch him fall to his death.  Dan’s yells got farther away until it was barely audible.  Shortly after, he hit the hardwood floor, bouncing a few painful times before coming to a rest.

 

For Dan, the fall was very long.  Then again, he was just over an inch tall and falling off of a clothes dresser that was about 4 feet tall.  As he approached the floor, he braced for an impact that he expected would kill him instantly.  However, it turns out that he was too small to gain the necessary speed to kill him, but it was certainly enough to hurt.  When he hit the ground, he hit on his left side then bounced a few times on his head and chest.  It only took a few seconds to come to a stop, but it felt like a lifetime.  While he was light enough to avoid death, he still hit hard enough to break both of his legs, his left arm, and some of his ribs.  After a few seconds, he cried out in wails of pain.  He lay there for a minute trying to see what he could do and found out quickly that he couldn’t even get to his knees, let alone stand up fully.  Deciding that he couldn’t stay out in the open, he started to start crawling away from the dresser, which was flush against the floor, and towards her bed.

 

Far above him, everyone again shuttered when they heard the sounds of his screams coming from below, but took a sigh of slight relief when they saw him moving away from the bed.  A couple of them, Nathan and Robyn, turned back to Mike.

 

“What the hell was that for?” Nathan yelled.

 

“Yeah, he was just scared for the situation we’re in,” Robyn added.

 

Mike just ignored them and walked over this wife and led them away from the group.  “It’s going to be alright, sweetie,” he said to her.

 

“Dude, is he really ignoring me?” Nathan said with a bit of an attitude.  Another guy, David, grabbed his arm as he started walking towards Mike and his wife.

 

“Let him go, esse,” he said.  “We have bigger problems to worry about now.”  Juan’s referral to Cathy was almost prophetic.  While they were arguing, no one heard the shower shut off, but the sound of the shower door closing made them all glance towards the door.  “We need to get the hell out of here before that punta kills us all.”

 

“And would you suggest we do, shimmy down the side of this dresser?” asked Tammy.

 

A couple people looked around at what else was on the top of the dresser.  All that was on there was an ash tray, an empty bottle of vodka, and an alarm clock.  “What if we climb down the cord for the clock?” Juan suggested.

 

“Um, I don’t think that’s the greatest idea right now.”

 

A few of them looked up at a geeky-looking guy with a nametag that said “Phillip”, who was staring behind them as Cathy walked back in the room with only a towel around her.  She headed straight for the dresser where everyone was staring up at her smiling face.  “Aww, did you guys miss me?” she asked.  No one said anything.  “I’ll take your silence as a yes.  So do you guys like what you see?”  Cathy removed the towel and threw it on her bed, revealing herself for everyone to see.  She then leaned forward and put her elbows on the dresser and let her breasts rest on the table next to them.  As she leaned forward, she put her left foot back on the pad of her big toe to balance her a bit, then forward onto the tip of her toe and toenail.

 

From the floor, Dan had watched Cathy walk in and right over him, her left foot missing him the first time.  When he looked up at her when she stopped, he saw her throw the massive towel onto the bed far in the distance.  As he did, his view was suddenly cut off by the largest big toe he had ever seen.  Before he could start crawling away, the foot curled forward, letting her big toe roll forward over his feet, then legs, and sent the blood red toenail straight through his torso, slicing his body in half.

 

Back above, Cathy looked at the group and counted them up.  “6, 7, 8...wait, one of you is missing.  Tell me where he is!”  Cathy went from being happy to upset with the idea that one of the little people tried to get away.  She waited from an answer.  Looking closer to them, she noticed that a few of them were pointing to the floor.  It was then that Cathy noticed that there was something under her toe.  Without moving her foot, she looked down to see a little man under her toe.

 

“Well well, trying to escape were we?” she playfully asked.  Realizing that she had cut off his legs and part of his waist, she pressed down on her toe and squished his legs and waist.

 

She picked up her foot to get rid of the gore off of her foot, but when she did, Dan lifted off the ground a bit with it due to the fact that, even at his small size, her nail wasn’t very sharp and went through rather rough.  As her foot was halfway up to her knee, the suction of Dan’s body gave way and he fell back to the ground about where he was.  When he looked down to where his legs used to be, all he saw was a bloodstain on the floor and some of his innards sticking out from under his stomach.

 

After licking the blood off of her foot, Cathy then lay down on the floor and rested her chin on her folded hands.  “I’m sorry, poor little guy, I didn’t mean to cut you in half.  But then again, I don’t usually pay attention to bugs.”  She giggled as she watched him writhe on the ground, desperately trying to pull himself away from her.  “Well, I’m not too happy with the fact that you tried to run away from me, especially after you saw what happened to your little friend earlier.  So I think I’m going to let you sit there and think about it.  In fact...”  She stood up and looked down at the people on the dresser, her finger tapping her cheek as she pondered.  “I think I need another volunteer.”  She let all of them sweat out wondering who was going to be picked.  “And I think I’ll piiiicck...you!”  She reached down and grabbed Phillip from the middle of the group.

 

Now, at first Phillip was a bit scared, but then he realized that no matter what, he was fulfilling his fantasy of being at the whim of a beautiful giantess.  The only thing that would make his day would be if he was forced to worship her bare feet, but that was not to come true...at least not yet.

 

Cathy held him up to her face. “You’re a cute one, in a geeky kind of way.  I bet this really turns you on, doesn’t it?”  Phillip nodded.  “Well, if you like what you see, then you’re going to love this...well, not as much as I am.”  She smiled, walked over to the bed and lay down.  “Have you ever been with a girl before?” she asked.  “Heh, who am I kidding!  You’ve probably never even been kissed before.”  She then dangled Phillip down over her groin.  “Well, here’s a set of lips you’ll never forget!”  Before Phillip could realize what was happening, Cathy lowered him to her massive pussy and began rubbing him up and down across her pussy lips.  Cathy closed her eyes and let the chills run through her body.  The feeling she had came not just from the stimulation to her womanhood, but from the idea of such power she had over these little people.  Feeling the need for more, Cathy spread her lips apart and thrust Phillip in and out of her pussy.  As she went faster, her body convulsed back and forth in rhythmic motion with it and her moans became louder and higher pitched.  It didn’t take long for the bedding between her legs to become darker from the wetness, but it really became a small puddle when she climaxed.

 

Everyone on the dresser covered their ears as Cathy’s high-pitched orgasm filled their ears.  While most of the men thought it was extremely hot, it didn’t change the fact that their eardrums felt like they were going to pop.  As she calmed down and slowed her breathing, Cathy dangled Phillip’s worn-out body in front of her and took a deep sniff.  “Mmm, you smell good, little man.”  She then stuck out her tongue and licked him.  “Oh God, you taste even better!  I think I want to keep you a little longer.”  She reached down and parted her throbbing pussy lips and stuck Phillip as deep inside her as her fingers would allow.  Everyone that was watching thought that Phillip was dead, but he was in fact still very conscious and suffering inside of her.

 

Phillip couldn’t believe it.  One second he was standing there watching two people…two humans get squished under a massive bare foot, the next he was being rubbed against a vagina twice the size of a bus.  After he was stuff inside of her, there was a little air for him to breath, but Cathy’s horniness quickly made it like an oven and a living hell for her prisoner.  His human instincts (and claustrophobia) kicked in and he did everything he could to try and get out.  All of this movement was enough to make Cathy writhe on her bed once again for a minute or two until the movement stopped.

 

“Aww, I think I wore him out.”  She stood up next to the bed and observed the large wet spot.  “Then again, I think he wore me out a bit as well.”  Deciding that he no longer served a useful purpose, Cathy reached down between her legs and pulled Phillip out of her pussy.  She looked at him again and admired what he went through.  “I don’t know if you can still hear me, but I wanna thank you for the amazing lay!” she smiled.  Without thinking twice, she lifted Phillip above her head, opened her mouth, and dropped him in.  She sloshed him around in her mouth, sucking all the cum off of him before biting off an arm with her front teeth.  The taste of blood and flesh filled her taste buds and made her moan.  “Mmm, he tastes so good!”  Another bite completely removed his legs, crotch, and lower stomach area.  She was about to finish chewing him when she felt him move around.  “Well well, so you ARE alive,” she thought to herself.  She decided to spare him a quick death and swallowed him, sending him down to the acidy hell that was her stomach.

 

Once again, everyone that was watching thought that Phillip was dead, but he wasn’t.  He had passed out inside her pussy from the heat and lack of air, but when he was removed, the rush of cool air immediately woke him up.  The next thing he saw was Cathy’s face below him with her mouth wide open, then he was dropped into her mouth.  It was much more open than her pussy, but just as hot and wet.  Her tongue threw him around back and forth a few times, rocking him back and forth against her teeth and tongue.  One time, he was thrown towards the front of her mouth.  He watched as they came down just below his shoulder.  The pain was agonizing, but nothing compared to what was next.  The vibrations of Cathy’s moaning and comments about the taste traveled through her mouth and his body just before she threw him to the other side of her mouth and ripped off everything from just below his belly button on down.  The sound of him being torn in two was the worst sound he could ever hear.  Phillip had just enough time to glance down at what was left of his intestines dangling out of what used to be his stomach and waist before the light from outside was blocked off by her lips and Cathy’s tongue pushed him to the back of her throat.  Phillip yelled all the way down into her stomach.  The journey down her squeezing esophagus ended with a splash as he was released into the darkness stomach.  He struggled to stay afloat and managed to grab onto a piece of digesting food, but wasn’t able to pull himself up completely out of the acid, which was already eating away the insides of his body that had been ripped apart.  The acid slowly burned away everything it came across, including his skin and eyes.  Eventually, his eyeballs were completely dissolved, but that didn’t stop the acid from burning the inside of his head.  The smell of her stomach was like the worst combination of diarrhea and vomit that anyone would ever imagine, added in with pepperoni pizza and beer, but fortunately (and unfortunately), he only had a short time to realize that as his nose was dissolved off of his face in a short time.

 

The last thought that Phillip had before his brain started to dissolve and he started to go crazy was “why”.  Moments later, the immense and torturous pain of being, literally, eaten alive took over, and then there was nothing.

 

Back in the real world, shortly after swallowing Phillip, Cathy rubbed her breasts with one hand and her dripping pussy with the other.  “Wow...you people may be the size of my big toe, but you’re all VERY pleasing.”  She glanced over at her clock.  “But unfortunately, I have to go to work in a few minutes, so to keep you guys from getting into trouble, I’m gonna put you all someplace safe.”  Cathy walked over to her desk to pick up a Tupperware container.  On the way back, she felt something squish under her heel which stopped her in her tracks.  As the tingling feeling returned, she lifted her heel and glanced at the red wet spot.  “Wow, you got pretty far,” she chuckled as she wiped the remains of with her fingers and sucked them clean.  Cathy then put the container on the dresser and carefully picked up each remaining person and put them in it.  The people were surprised at how carefully she handled them.  It was fairly clean, seeing as the last thing that was in it was some chocolate chip cookies.  Cathy put the container on her bed then pulled out some underwear and her work clothes from the dresser.  “I’m going to leave you guys there...maybe being on a bed will help you relax a bit.  I’ll be back later tonight.  Play nice!”  She spun on here heels and headed out of her room and put a towel across the bottom of the door, just in case they managed to get out and tried to escape.  She then slipped on a pair of flip flops and left the house.

 

After Cathy had sliced him in half, Dan lay on the floor in extreme pain for a couple minutes.  Her toenail was a far cry from a sharp razor and cut through him rather roughly, but the way he had been cut, his body had almost been sealed off so there wasn’t too much blood (other than what was left after Cathy squished his lower half).  Seeing no way to get out of the room, Dan decided to try and drag himself over to the desk and hide under it until he died or hopefully grew back.  While he watched (and heard) Cathy pleasure herself with one of the others, he pulled himself along the ground towards the desk.  He was halfway there when Cathy got up and walked back over to the dresser and announced that she had to go to work.  This was a brief relief for Dan which came to a screeching halt when he saw her turn towards his direction and walk right over him.  As she did, he watched as a couple drops of cum fell from her pussy.  One of them landed just in front of him, but the second one landed straight on him.  The sticky fluid stung the hell out of his wound.  It took him a few seconds to regain his bearings, but those would turn out to be his last seconds.  When he looked back at Cathy, the last thing he saw through his blurred vision was her turning around and the heel of her left foot coming down exactly on him.  And then there was nothing.

 

Back in the Tupperware, everyone watched as Cathy sucked the blood off of her fingers and left the room.  She was nice enough to leave a light on in the corner, but shut the door behind her.  After she left, everyone sat down and breathed a sigh of temporary relief.

 

“Finally, she’s gone,” Nathan said.

 

Robyn, who was sobbing quite deeply, looked up with red watery eyes.  “Oh my God, she’s a monster!  How can she get turned on by all that?”  No one answered.  They were all too busy worrying about if they were next and how their end was going to be.

 
Chapter 2 by bizyboy00
 

Cathy walked into Price Chopper and put her stuff in the back behind the customer service counter.  Her friend Tiffany came up to her and leaned on the counter.  “Someone’s very happy today.  Did you get some tingles in your unit?” she asked.

 

“You could say that,” Cathy replied.

 

“So what’s his name?”

 

“I don’t know, I didn’t get their names.”

 

Tiffany stared at her.  “Names?  How many were there?”

 

“Um, well, I used three, but I think there were another 6 or 7.”

 

Tiffany leaned over the counter.  “For God’s sake, what the hell is wrong with you?” she said, somewhat disappointed.

 

“Oh, don’t worry,” Cathy responded, “everything we did was safe...well, it was for me anyway.  Besides, they were all a smash.”  Cathy smiled a bit at the innuendo, which Tiffany figured meant something, but had to get back to the register and didn’t have time to ask.

 

“We need to talk later.  Let’s get dinner when we’re out.” Tiffany said.

 

“I was thinking the same thing...besides, I have something BIG I want to tell you.”  Once again, Tiffany didn’t understand the innuendo.

 

Around 8:00 pm, the two girls both left work and went to McDonald’s for dinner.  They got their food and sat in an empty corner.  Sunday nights were always slow in their town, so there were barely any people there.  “Ok, so what’s going on?  You’re being weirder than the last guy I went out with.”

 

Cathy looked around quickly and leaned in closer.  “What would you say if I found a way to shrink people?”

 

Tiffany nearly spit out her drink.  “Ok, now I KNOW you’ve gone crazy.”

 

“No, I’m being serious!  Let’s assume for a second that I could shrink a person down to about an inch tall.”

 

“What would you do with them?”

 

Cathy chuckled.  “You mean ‘what HAVE I done with them’?  I’ve already used some to please myself, and let me tell you, they may be an inch tall, but they definitely drove me wild!”

 

Tiffany put down her chicken nuggets.  “You’re not kidding, are you?”

 

“Not in the least.  When we’re done here, I’ll show you what I mean.”

 

Tiffany just went along and nodded.  After they finished their meals, the two walked over to Cathy’s house, which was just down the block.  They walked inside and up to her room, to which the door was closed and had a towel under it.  “Got an ant problem?”

 

“More like a mant problem,” Cathy laughed back.  She picked up the towel and opened the door, then led Tiffany over to her bed.  She looked down at the Tupperware container and counted all 7 remaining people.

 

Tiffany leaned over and looked into the container.  She watched them for a minute, noticing their movements and checking out every detail of them before she spoke.  “Holy shit!”

 

===============================================================

 

After hearing Cathy close the front door, Toby sat down and leaned up against the side of the container.  He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one up.  The smoke drifted through the air and encompassed the whole container in a few seconds.  He figured that he was kind enough to stay away from the rest of everyone in case someone really doesn’t like cigarettes, but also figured that he probably only had until this evening to enjoy some smokes.

 

“Ugh, that is so disgusting,” Nathan said.

 

“Hey, I probably don’t have much time left, so I might as well get my blows in while I can,” Toby replied.

 

Nathan rolled his eyes and walked to the opposite corner.  Meanwhile, Nathan, Robyn, David and Tammy were trying to climb out of the container.  Nathan was on all fours with David standing on his back and Tammy truing to climb up on them, but when she reached David’s shoulders, she lost her balance and fell backwards into Robyn.

 

“Dammit!”  Tammy got up and brushed off her pants.  “You know, if you guys helped us we’d be out of here by now,” she continued, directing her attitude towards the others.

 

“Why?  There’s no place for us to go!” Jill yelled from her husband’s arms.

 

“So you just want to stay here and die!?” Tammy shot back.

 

“No, I’m going to stay here with my husband!” Jill yelled.

 

“And die with him,” Robyn said.

 

“Fuck you, bitch!”  Jill jumped up and pushed up off of Mike, sprinted at Robyn, and dove at her.  While it took a few seconds for Jill to cross the Tupperware container, it still took Robyn by surprise when she was thrown to the ground.  The next thing she knew, Jill had two fists full of hair and was pulling at them as hard as she could.

 

Mike, who was shoved down, got up and pulled his wife off of Robyn while the others tried to free Robyn.  After a struggle, Jill let go, still grabbing and swinging.  “Let me at her, I’m gonna kill the bitch!”

 

“Easy, hun, easy!  It’s not worth it!” Mike yelled at her.

 

“Yeah, besides, the last thing we need is to start killing each other.”  At that sentence, everyone stopped what they were doing and took another grasp of their situation.  Even Jill suddenly stopped going crazy.  “I know no one wants to admit it, but we’re in a bad situation, and if we don’t keep cool and try to work the problem, we’re all fucked.”

 

“So what do you suggest we do?” Tammy asked.

 

There was a pause for a short time while they all pondered their next course of action.  In the background, they could hear birds chirping outside and the sound of cars driving by. 

 

“Well first, I suggest we all try to relax a little.  The crazier we get, the worse things will be,” Mike said.

 

Everyone agreed.  For a while, they all went to separate areas of the container and talked amongst themselves.  Some of them talked about their lives, other talked about sports and politics.  It was almost as if they were sitting in a Starbucks just hanging out.  No one had bothered to pay any attention to the time until they heard a door slam shut.  Everyone immediately stopped talking and looked at the clock, then back to the door at the sound of footsteps.  Because of the towel, the sounds were muffled a bit, but everyone heard the same thing: a second set of footsteps.  It was confirmed when they heard an unfamiliar voice, then Cathy’s reply with the word “mant”, which was said the same time as she removed the towel so it came through clearly.

 

The door swung open and in walked Cathy and another girl.  They walked over to the bed and stared down at them.  While Cathy counted them, the other girl simply looked at them, her eyes darting from one person to another.

 

“Holy shit!” she exclaimed.  “Where did they come from?”

 

Cathy walked over to her desk, smiling as she noticed the small spot of dried blood on the floor, and pulled out a small travel bag.  Tiffany walked over as she opened it.  “An old boyfriend of mine was very smart and created a shrinking potion.  It can be made into liquid, pill, or powder form depending on if you want to put it in a recipe, force-feed it to them, or put it in their drink.  It’s odorless and tasteless, so they can’t detect it.”  She pointed to the bed.  “I got all of these people, plus the 3 others that I already killed, from all over.”  She smiled.  “We now own the world’s first and only shrinking formula!”

 

Tiffany smiled a curious smile.  “Wait, what about your ex?  He’s not making it somewhere else now?”

 

“No, because after I got tired of him, I stole the formula, shrunk him, and squished him between my toes.”  Hearing this made everyone on the bed cringe again.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany was becoming slightly aroused by all of this.  She closed her eyes and let a small moan out.  “Mmm, that sounds like fun.  Just like squishing bugs on a sidewalk.”

 

Cathy put the case down and walked back to the bed.  “Well why don’t you take a few of them?”

 

“Really?  I don’t want to take your fun from you.”

 

Cathy picked up the container and held it up.  “C’mon, it’s not like we’re going to run out.”

 

Tiffany thought about it for a minute, looking back and forth at the bunch that was left.  Her gaze stopped on a couple holding onto each other.  “Hmm, I think I’ll take this lovely little pair.”  She grabbed the two out of the container and headed towards the door again.  “I think I’ll take them downstairs for a little R&R.”

 

The two shared a chuckle at yet another size pun, which Tiffany was starting to make sense out of the jokes Cathy was making earlier at work.  “Go easy on them...or not,” Cathy said as Tiffany headed out the door and downstairs for her own adventures.

 
Chapter 3 by bizyboy00

After Tiffany left the room, Cathy sat on the bed and picked up the container.  As she placed them back down on the dresser, she looked in at the scared little people and realized how much of a goddess she really was to them.  “You know, you guys are probably wondering why I shrunk you down for all of this.  The answer’s simple...the power trip really turns me on.”

 

“Figures,” Toby said.  He shook his head and lit up another cigarette.

 

Cathy saw him light up.  “Ugh, I can’t believe you smoke!” she said.  She picked him up out of the container.  Going into the dresser, she pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter and lit one up herself.  She blew smoke down onto Toby, making him cough.  Some of the smoke drifted into the Tupperware, causing them to start choking as well.  “Don’t you know how bad it is for the health of you and everyone else?”  She placed him down in an ashtray and flicked his head with her other hand, knocking him over with a dizzying concussion.  He lay there for a little while.  “Aww, poor baby.  I bet that ashtray is really cold.  Let me help warm you up.”  Before he could get up, she flicked the burnt parts off and lowered the lit burning end of the cigarette to his body.

 

Toby stood in the ashtray and looked up as Cathy lit up a cigarette of her own, then began to tease his smoking habits.  Suddenly, a wave of smoke came pouring down on him.  While he was used to being around smokers a lot, he never expected a solid wall of it to come at him.  The amount of smoke made him cough worse than he ever had.  As his vision cleared, he only had a moment to throw his arms up as Cathy’s pointer finger flicked off of her thumb and slammed him in his head and chest.  He flew in the air a bit before coming back down with a thud.  He lay there for a few seconds and listened to her taunting.  As he grasped his chest, which had a couple broken ribs, he looked up to see a bright orange light coming at him.  Before he could lift his arms up to try and protect himself, Cathy’s cigarette shoved into his stomach, immediately burning away his shirt and pants.  It started off as just immense heat, but quickly turned into immense pain from his body being burned away.

 

Cathy barely put any pressure on the cigarette, but it didn’t take much for the burning ashes to be pushed out from it.  Some of them piled up on his legs, while some remained on his chest.  Toby had no where to go.  As the fire burned through his body, he quickly lost feeling on his legs due to the fact that the cigarette had burned straight through his torso, he screamed out in pain that he had never before felt.  Eventually, the ashes started burning through his upper body and he could see inside his chest.  The smell of crispy flesh and body parts was so nauseating, but he couldn’t throw up because he no longer had a stomach.

 

Cathy lifted the cigarette and watched Toby’s body continue burning.  She brought her face down as close as she could get and watched his demise.  A smile stretched across her face as another idea came to her mind.  “Aww, is that too warm for you?” she asked.  “Here, let me cool you down a bit.”  She took away the cigarette butt and gathered some spit in her mouth.  Carefully aiming, she let a huge drop fall out onto him.  A small sizzle came from the gob of spit as it hit the fire, extinguishing both the fire and Toby’s life.

 

The last thing Toby saw was Cathy’s face staring down on him.  She was smiling at him.  He couldn’t even begin to imagine why she was smiling, but soon found out.  After taunting him again, he watched as she took away the butt and puckered her lips, then let loose a flood of saliva.  It hit him with a refreshing, minty feel, but his relief soon turned into panic when he realized that he couldn’t breath, and seconds later, he drown in the sticky mint-flavored goo.

 

===============================================================

 

Cathy stood back up to full height and took a draw on the cigarette.  She felt as if the power of the world was flowing into her.  She glanced back at the container.  Inside it, the remaining people had just witnessed another gruesome death.  By now, it had become apparent that no one would be coming out of this alive.  God only knew what was happening with the two that were taken by the other girl.

 

“Hmm, what to do next,” she pondered out loud.  She finished the cigarette and put it out in the now-occupied ashtray.  While the cigarette smoke slowly died out, she heard some moans and screams come from downstairs.  “Haha, sounds like she’s having a good time.    I guess I should probably get changed into something a little more relaxing as well.”  She took off all her clothes and threw them in a pile by her desk.  Standing there naked, she stared back down at her little possessions.  “So who wants to go next?”

 

The four remaining people just stared up at her.  By now, they were all certain that there was no way out of their situation.  Since no one did anything, Cathy reached down and selected David and Tammy at random.  “You know, you guys have pleased me all over except on my boobs.  I think you two should help me with that.”  She held David and Tammy carefully in her palm and laid herself on her bed, which was still wet from her earlier adventures.  She then dumped the two onto her stomach.  As they got up, Cathy chuckled.  “Hehe, you two tickle!  Ok, start heading up to my boobs.  I want my nipples harder than Chinese calculus.”

 

“She can’t be serious,” Tammy said.

 

“Something tells me she is,” David said.  “You’ve seen what she’s done so far.  I’d much rather try and get on her good side.  Who knows, maybe if we do a damn good job, she’ll let us live.”

 

Tammy just scoffed at the comment.  “Yeah right...you’ve got a better chance of hitting the lotto.”

 

“It won’t hurt to try,” David responded.

 

“HELLO! We’re going to die!!!” Tammy yelled back.  “That doesn’t bother you at all?  What kind of heartless ass are you?”

 

David turned back to Tammy and got up in her face.  “The kind of ass that knows that even in a situation like this, there’s still a narrow chance of hope!”  After he said that, they just stood there wondering what to do next.  A sudden vibration below them, and the simultaneous throat-clearing sound, drew their attention back to their situation.

 

“Um, excuse me,” Cathy said, looking down from her laid-back position at her two slaves who were supposed to be heading up to her breasts.  “I don’t know what you two are doing, but I’m tired of waiting.  I suggest you get to work before I make you two my permanent toe separators in my flip flops.”

 

Without a second thought, Tammy and David began walking up Cathy’s body.  Each step they took tickled her.  She tried to hold it in as much as possible, but a couple times she gave in and chuckled, causing her stomach to rock back and forth a bit.  Tammy and David fell down as Cathy’s laughing and ticklishness made her spasm lightly.  When they reached her boobs, they climbed to the top of each one, much to the enjoyment of Cathy.  As they started to work on her nipples, Cathy brought her hands down to her still-throbbing pussy and played with herself a little.  Her moaning filled the ears of her two little pleasers, who covered their ears as she started getting louder.

 

Cathy stopped feeling her slaves doing their jobs.  “Oh, oh...don’t stop....oh my God, don’t stop!” she said between breaths.  She yanked her hands out of her vagina and slapped her palms down right onto her boobs.  The last thing Tammy and David saw was a shadow loom over them, then a split second later, they were being pressed down against soft boob flesh by a palm of sticky juices.  The pain was great for them, but only lasted for a few seconds.  Cathy initially hit them hard enough to snap their bones on the spot, then the added pressure and kneading of her fingers popped them like grapes.  The warm blood mixed with her juices, making it tough to tell which was which, but she didn’t care.  All she cared about was the waves of intensity going through her.  More moans escaped from her as she reached down and fingered her cumcrack.

 

Nathan and Robyn couldn’t watch.  Instead, they embraced each other, sobbing at the reality that they wouldn’t live to see the outside world ever again.

 

“Well…at least I won’t die alone,” Robyn said.  Black tears flowed down her cheek, full of her mascara.  Like most goth girls, Robyn wore enough makeup to denote the crowd she hung out with.  The fact that she was bi and had slept with a few girls in her high school also separated her from others.

 

Nathan looked down at her as she lay her head on his chest.  Prior to tonight, he had never bothered to even pay any attention to someone denoted as goth or punk, but circumstances change, especially when life is in the balance.  “It’s ok…we’re be alright,” he said to her.

 

Both of them knew it was pretty much hopeless, but trying to keep their spirits up somehow made things a little easier for them.  That is, until Tiffany came back in.

 
Chapter 4 by bizyboy00

Tiffany went downstairs with her two little people in the palm of her hand.  She went over to the couch and sat down, then turned her hand over and dumped Jill and Mike onto the glass table.  As they tumbled out, she noticed that they were slow to get up.  “Aww, I’m sorry, I hope that wasn’t too far of a drop.  I need you healthy for the job I need you to do.”  Tiffany leaned back on the couch and put her bare feet up on the table in front of them.  “Work was really tough today.  Would you two be kind enough to rub my poor feet for me?”

 

Mike and Jill looked up at the bright orange toes wiggling in front of and above them.  Even though she wore flip flops most of the time, her feet still had a good stench to them, which made them hesitate.

 

When Tiffany grew impatient with waiting for them, she lifted her heel and dropped it down closer to them, knocking them off their feet.  “I meant now!” she commanded.  Then she had a thought.  “You know, I bet you could never get up too far up my feet.  Let me help you.”  She lay her feet on the outside of each sole and curved them around the scared little people.  Now, instead of them seeing two massive soles in front of them, Tiffany’s feet now surrounded them like a wall of smell.  She wiggled her toes again.  “There we go, now you can reach my toes much easier.  Now get to work.”

 

Fearing for their lives, Jill and Mike each went to a foot and started to rub her heels.  They may have been really small, but because Tiffany’s feet were really sensitive, she felt every rub.  As they worked down her sole to her toes, Tiffany pulled her shorts and panties down a bit and started to finger her pussy.  Her moans and heavy breathing filled the ears of her little slaves.

 

Jill knew that her husband had a foot fetish and was most likely getting very turned on by all of this.  When Tiffany’s quiet moans became a little louder and higher pitched, she looked over at her husband to see that he had climbed up her toes and was licking the small bit of skin between the big and second toes.  “Mike, what are you doing?” Jill yelled over to him.

 

“I’m making her happy,” he responded.  “I figured if we did a good enough job, she might let us live.  Plus, I know you really loved it when I played with this spot on your feet.”

 

Jill smiled.  It was very true, as she also had very sensitive feet.  She started to wonder if he had a point and had started to climb up her toes and rubbed between them when Tiffany’s feet suddenly shifted.  Jill lost her footing and slipped between her toes as they spread open while Tiffany fiercely masturbated towards a climax.  As she slipped through, Jill grabbed onto the same bit of skin she was just rubbing to prevent herself from falling.  Unfortunately, this also added to Tiffany’s arousal and made her scrunch her toes up tightly, squeezing Jill in between them.  Jill barely had enough time to scream before her body burst open.  Moments later, Tiffany climaxed and a wave of cum squirted out of her vagina and all over the hand and the couch.

 

On the other foot, Mike was fortunate enough to have fallen off the foot completely after she spread her toes then scrunched them.  As he looked back, he watched as his wife fell between the massive toes and cried out just before she was squeezed like a grape.  Mike screamed at the top of his lungs, almost loud enough to block out Tiffany’s screams.  As he ran over to the shaking toes, Jill’s legs fell out from the toes, severed from the pressure.  When her toes relaxed, a bloody, Mike looked up to see a wet, rubbery mass that was one his wife hanging from her toe ring.

 

Mike fell to his knees and took the toe ring off of his now flattened wife’s toe, a ring that he gave her when on their first wedding anniversary.  Through his tear-filled eyes, he looked back up at the horny giantess, who was wiping her hand off on the afghan on the back of the couch.  He lay on the table next to Tiffany’s feet as wiped her legs and groin area off with the afghan and pulled her pants back up.

 

She looked down at the table.  “W-wow, y-you guys were...”  She stopped mid-sentence while catching her breath when she saw the bloody mess on her feet and the table with Mike lying on the ground next to a puddle of blood.  “Oh my God, I didn’t...I mean, is that...?”  She pulled her foot up to her face and looked at it for a few seconds, then sucked the guts and body from her foot.  She moaned as she licked her toes clean.  “Mmm, oh my God, I feel so powerful,” she purred.

 

By now, Mike had seen 4 peoples’ bodies get eaten one way or another by these girls.  All of his anger for the situation that had been building up had finally burst, and he went over to her other foot and started punching and kicking it in a fit of rage.

 

Tiffany’s toe-sucking adventure was interrupted when she felt a tickle from her other foot.  She looked down at the little man trying to beat the crap out of her foot.  “Uh, excuse me, what do you think you’re doing?  I give you the opportunity to worship the largest, most beautiful feet you’ll ever see, and THIS is how you treat me?”  She took her shirt and bra off, then leaned over and picked Mike up.  She squeezed his body between her thumb and pointer finger.  “If you don’t want to end up as a stain like your little girlfriend over there, you’re going to do what I want.” She placed him in her palm and stared down at him.  “Are we clear?”  Dizzy from the pressure.  He looked up and stuck him thumb up at her.  “I’ll take that as a yes,” she said.  Tiffany stood up and pulled her panties away from her.  “So why don’t you be a good boy and keep pleasing me for a bit, and MAYBE I’ll make your death a quick one.  Bye bye, little mant!”  She put her hand in her panties and rubbed her clit with Mike.  As she drew back her hand, Mike got stuck between her wet panties and her much wetter pussy.

 

Satisfied and still tingling, Tiffany decided to head upstairs to see what Cathy was up to.

 
Chapter 5 by bizyboy00

When Tiffany climbed up the stairs, she heard Cathy moaning.  Fortunately, her moaning died down a bit as she came to the end of a climax.  Deciding it was ok to go in, Tiffany opened the door and looked over to Cathy.  While she wasn’t into girls, Tiffany found Cathy’s curves to be mildly attractive.  She then noticed the blood and shiny gleam all across her boobs and the puddle of cum on the bed.  “Wow, you’re really not holding anything back, are ya?”

 

“No…I guess…not,” Cathy said between heavy breaths.  She sat herself up and immediately snapped to her feet, not wanting to get her legs and butt any wetter than they already were.  When she looked up and saw Tiffany standing in her underwear, she became aroused.  While Tiffany wasn’t into girls, Cathy was and found Tiffany’s skinny body as tempting a target as a blood bank was to a mosquito.  “So how was downstairs?”

 

“Well, I squished one of them between my toes on accident, but the other is stuffed in my panties.  He stopped moving a few seconds ago, I hope he’s still alive.”  Tiffany rubbed her panties and felt the little lump move.  “Mmm, nope, he’s still good!”

 

“And how did it feel to squish the little one?”

 

“It was amazing!” she replied.  “I don’t think I’ve ever cum that hard before!”

 

“Oh really?” Cathy asked.  “Close your eyes.”

 

“What?”

 

“Close your eyes...do you trust me?”

 

“Yes,” Tiffany replied a little hesitantly as she closed her eyes.

 

Cathy knelt down in front of Tiffany and pulled her panties down a little.  She looked in and saw Mike lying in the middle.  She picked him up and placed him on her pointer and middle fingers like she was going to put a contact in her eye and shoved her fingers into Tiffany’s vagina.  As soon as she started stroking Tiffany’s g-spot, she felt Mike move around a bit on her finger and slide off.

 

Before Tiffany could take in a full breath after closing her eyes, she felt Cathy’s fingers go deep inside her.  Still exhausted from downstairs, it was all she could do to put her hand on Cathy’s shoulder to prevent from falling down.  It only took a couple strokes for Cathy to find the right spot that made Tiffany moan.

 

Meanwhile, inside her, Mike was back in hell.  He was alright lying in her soaking wet panties as the coolness of the cum and outside air balanced the hotness of her pussy, but once back inside, the heat and moistness filled his world.  Cathy’s monstrous digits pushed him all over, dislocating his shoulder and cracking some of his ribs.  He just wanted it to end.  Right on cue, as if God was listening to him, the motions stopped and all he could feel was wetness and Tiffany’s pulsing womanhood.  Feeling gravity pull his head, he realized he was pointing towards the exit and pulled himself along as best he could.  Once again, almost as if his prayers were being listened to, the walls in front of him opened up and light flooded in.  But it was to be a false hope for him, for as soon as his vision cleared, he looked up to see Cathy’s face.  He watched in slow motion as she brought her face close and opened her lips, which were aimed right for him.  Mike screamed as loud as he could before Cathy’s tongue landed on his head and pushed him back in.

 

It was one thing to feel the fingers going in and out like a rhythmic beat, and the break afterwards was a welcome one, but Cathy’s mouth landed on her womanhood out of nowhere.  She no longer cared about the little man inside her or the girl whose remains she licked off her toes.  The only thing that filled her mind was the pleasure running through her body...a pleasure that Cathy also felt, but Mike’s broken body didn’t.

 

Inside Tiffany’s love canal, Mike was still being thrashed around violently.  Between Cathy’s flicking tongue and Tiffany’s slimy-yet-solid innards, Mike had broken his shoulder, arm, a few ribs, and his foot.  Not to mention the fact that he had been choking on cum for the past ten minutes.  Why were they all being treated like this?  Why him?  Why not someone else walking down the street?  He tried to think of anything to take his mind off the pain, but it didn’t work.  Things kept getting hotter as Tiffany’s body kept getting more and more aroused.  Suddenly, out of nowhere, Mike heard a muffled yell and felt a hot flood of cum fall over him.

 

All at once, Tiffany let out a loud, passionate scream and shot out a wave of cum in Cathy’s face and squirted all over.  Cathy fell backwards from the pressure, and Tiffany fell to the ground, finally losing all ability to hold herself up.  Both girls lay on the floor gasping for air.

 

===============================================================

 

Mike shot out of Tiffany’s cunt like a bullet.  As soon as he cleared Tiffany’s pussy lips and narrowly missed getting stuck in Cathy’s hair, he arced up through the air and landed on the other side of the room.  The ground he landed on wasn’t hard, but wasn’t soft either.  The fact that he was encased in a glob of cum, which splashed all over the place upon landing, probably softened the landing even further, but the couple bounces he endured after the initial impact is what hurt the most.

 

He coughed up a mix of blood and vaginal fluids all over the place as he caught his breath.  When his vision cleared, he looked forward to see nothing in front of him except a cave.  Light shown from behind him, but seemed to be coming from above him.  He painfully flipped himself over and stared out of the opening.  He saw the ceiling and the top of the dresser he spent some of his earlier times on.  At first, he had no possible idea where he could be, but his suspicion quickly turned to horror.  Looking right below him, he saw letters the size of him that spelled “N-I-K-E 7”.  He was in her shoe!  Since his nose was partially encrusted with drying cum, he didn’t notice the smell of months of use coming from the insole.

 

Mike tried to see if there was any way to get out of the shoe, but the sides were too high and he could barely move as it was.  He decided to pull himself to the toe section, hoping that her shoes were a little bigger than just a comfortable fit.  He reached forward with his good arm and started to painfully pull himself along the smooth insole.

 
Chapter 6 by bizyboy00

“Wow...”

 

That’s all either Nathan and Robyn could say as they sat watching the two giantesses get it on in the middle of the room, each as turned on as the other.  When Cathy and Tiffany finished, Nathan turned to Robyn.  “That was, uh...that was something, eh?”

 

“It definitely goes down as one of the more erotic things I’ve seen in my life,” Robyn said with a slight smile.  She slid closer to Nathan and put her head on his shoulder.  Almost by instinct, Nathan put his arm around her and held her close to him.  They sat there watching Cathy and Tiffany lay on the floor, utterly exhausted and sexed out.

 

Nathan looked down at her.  Feeling a difference in his position, Robyn looked up and the two met eyes.  Seconds later, Nathan leaned over and kissed her on the lips.  It seemed to last forever, and neither of them wanted to stop.  When they released, they just stared at each other.

 

“So...” Nathan said.

 

“So...” Robyn replied with a light chuckle.  For some reason, the two of them were feeling hot in the moment.  Each suspected that the other was “getting in the mood”, but then Robyn confirmed it.  “Take my pants off.”

 

Without hesitating, Nathan put his hand on the inside of her leg and ran it up to her crotch.  He briefly rubbed the outside a bit, then tugged at the button and unzipped her pants.  Robyn kicked her boots off and swung her legs around to make it easier for the pants to slide off.  As he went to remove her panties, he was pleasantly surprised to find out that she wasn’t wearing any.  Nathan felt his sneakers and pants slip off just as quickly.  The next thing he knew, Robyn’s hand was wrapped around Nathan’s cock and jerked him off like she was trying to start a fire, but had a hard time focusing on the task at hand due to the fact that Nathan had his fingers wiggling deep inside her while simultaneously sucking her right nipple under her shirt.  The couple played with each other for a little while longer before she pushed him over on his back and jumped onto his body.  Nathan didn’t need an invite to start licking inside her while she sucked his dick like a vacuum.

 

Pure ecstasy.  That’s all they felt for the next twenty minutes.  They forgot about everything: watching others die, their own imminent death, the fact that they’d never see anyone else they knew again, even the prospect of how they were going to die.  All that mattered was the moment.  Robyn was the first one to reach an orgasm and came on his face.  A minute later, a stream of cum shot out of Nathan’s hard cock and into Robyn’s mouth.

 

Robyn rolled off of Nathan’s spent body and turned herself around to lay herself across his chest.  “You...y-you are...amazing,” Robyn managed to say.  “T-thank you.”

 

“That was awesome,” Nathan said.

 

“AWW, ISN’T THIS SO CUTE!”

 

The loud booming voice surprised both of them and made them fall out of each others arms.  Looking up, they both saw Cathy’s face staring down at them.  “YOU TWO ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!”  She glanced over to Tiffany still laying on the floor.  “HMM, I THINK I KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOU.”  Cathy went over to her drawer and pulled out her vibrator, then got a bottle of body paint from her desk and brought them over to the bed.  SINCE YOU’RE THE NEWEST COUPLE ON THE BLOCK, I THINK YOU TWO SHOULD SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIVES TOGETHER.”  She held each of them down, one at a time, on the vibrator and painted over them.  A short time later, the paint hardened, pinning them to the sex toy.

 

An evil smile spread across Cathy’s face as she kneeled down next to Tiffany’s body.  She was moving slowly, almost as if she was barely alive, and was doing all she could to get a grasp of all that just happened.  Cathy spread her legs and leaned over to kiss Tiffany’s stomach.  “Here’s lookin’ at you, kid,” Cathy quoted before turning on the vibrator and gently touching the tip to Tiffany’s womanhood

 

Almost like a switch was turned on inside her body, Tiffany’s body was shocked back to reality in a wave of passion.  Her eyes shot open and she took a huge breath from the surprise.  It was a small area where she was being tingled, but it was a powerful one.    Before her breathing could adjust, Cathy pushed the vibrator deep into her.  Tiffany looked down her body to see Cathy happily watching all of this.  She continued to thrust the vibrator in and out at varying speeds.  Juices started to leak out of Tiffany’s pussy, soaking the vibrator and forming a small puddle on the floor.  By a few minutes into it, Tiffany’s body was spasming all over the place.  She was totally unaware of what was really going on down there.

 

“Ohhhhhhhh....Oh God...Oh m-m-my.....”  Her screams got progressively louder and louder.  Cathy always loved watching a partner squirm around and make noises, especially if she was causing them.  Eventually, it became too much for her to handle and she pulled the vibrator out of Tiffany, shut it off, and looked at the top.  She noticed saw the girl with her leg wedged into a small cut in the rubber that came from so much use and abuse.  She proceeded to bite the girl halfway down her body and pulled her off the vibrator.  With her being so horny, Cathy didn’t even bother fooling around with her and simply pushed the body to her flat back teeth and popped her like a grape.  Cathy’s mouth was filled with the taste of cum, strawberry and blood.

 

===============================================================

 

Robyn couldn’t move.  The body paint was nearly completely solid and was strong enough hold her down solidly.  In front of her was Cathy’s still-naked body.  It was all she could do to not freak out, but that was to come really soon for her.  A shadow came over her.  When she looked up, she saw Cathy go out of view when she went to kiss Tiffany’s stomach, then the vibrator turned on.  The vibrations were horrific.  Robyn was so scared for her life that she didn’t even see the vibrator tip above her go into the massive pussy, but the smell of freshly-teased womanhood filled her nostrils as cum juice started running alongside her and over her.  It was all she could do to breath through the smell, but then things got worse.  Cathy plunged the vibrator deep into Tiffany, sending Robyn into total darkness.

 

The hell that Phillip endured quickly became hers.  The moving vaginal walls slid over and around the vibrator and its prisoners.  The deeper they went inside, the hotter it got, but since they were going in and out quite a bit, it constantly went from hot to cooler fairly quick.  Gradually, Tiffany’s juices, combined with the friction between the vibrator and the pussy walls, wore away at the body paint and eventually released Robyn.  However, as she was left behind when the vibrator was pulled back, she was captured again by a cut in the rubbery material that caught her leg when it was thrust back forward.  She quickly wished that she was stuck against the vibrator instead of hanging from it by her leg as the vibrations made it feel like her leg was being ripped off with each movement.

 

Just when it felt like her leg was going to be ripped to pieces, her prayers were answered.  Daylight filled her vision once again as the vibrator shut off, but what she saw was worse than what she was going through moments ago.  She saw Cathy’s mouth open and surround her, pulling her off of the vibrator.  Shortly after she entered, Robyn was tossed to the back of the mouth and not made to suffer long as Cathy’s boulder-sized teeth crushed her out of existence and reduced her to a trickle of blood and guts sliding into Cathy’s stomach.

 

===============================================================

 

On the other side, Nathan was still trying to squirm his way out of the body paint, but moving along didn’t work.  Not long after he became covered with the strawberry-flavored gel (his favorite), Nathan started to spit all around him, remembering how well it all dissolved in saliva.  To his sides, he saw two legs and below him was the floor, which didn’t bode well for his immediate future.  Suddenly, without warning, the vibrator started shaking massively.  It shook them both around so much that they got dizzy in no time.  The shaking combined with the spitting allowed Nathan to get loose a little bit, just enough to get his arms free.  As he pulled himself out, everything suddenly got warmer.  When he looked up, he saw the largest vagina that he had ever seen.  Moments later, he found himself surrounded by sex and heat with nearly no air to breathe.  The vibrations were bad enough, but the pressure from the pulsing vaginal walls made things even tighter.

 

All of a sudden, the last bit of body paint dissolved and Nathan was released from the vibrator.  He felt himself get caught in a huge glob of cum.  Even thought he wasn’t attached to the vibrator anymore, his world around him was still shaking from both the vibrator and the pulse of blood concentrating all around him.  Somehow, the glob of cum he was in got outside quickly and trickled down Tiffany’s crotch into a puddle on the floor.

 

Nathan lay on the floor between Tiffany’s legs trying to get enough energy to get up off the floor.  His knee was hurt a little from the fall out of Tiffany’s vagina, but it wasn’t broken.  He watched as Cathy stretched her arms out and stood up from against the dresser.  Her walk over to Tiffany suddenly made him realize that he should get the heck out from between Tiffany’s legs.  He struggled to his feet and hobbled away as quick as he could, but it wasn’t fast enough. He saw Tiffany’s legs and feet pull back and disappear behind him.  Nathan briefly glanced back to see Tiffany start to be pulled up.

 

“Thank God!” he said, thinking that they would forget about him long enough for him to figure out what to do.  Suddenly, he heard a playful yell behind him.  Before he could get his hands on his ears and turn around to see what happened, the largest ass he could ever imagine came crashing down on him, ending his life in an unceremonious and unrecognizable splat.

 

Mike, on the other hand, wouldn’t have it so easy.  He managed to pull himself to the front of the shoe, his mangled and still-wet body dragging behind.  When he got there, Mike started crying, not just from the fact that his situation was utterly hopeless, but because of the stench coming from all around him.  What he didn’t know was that Cathy has had these shoes for a couple years and the smell just built up over time.  He lay in a depression made from her big toe.  In the background, he heard the moaning stop and heavy breathing.  He lay there wondering what was going to happen to him and if there was any way to escape.  Looking around, the only sign of exit from the shoe he saw was the opening at the end, and that was way too high for him to get out, especially with only one arm and one leg.

 

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Cathy mention going to Starbucks, then heard a loud thud that shook the shoe, then lots of laughing.  “Girls,” Mike chuckled to himself.  He then found the irony in the fact that he was joking about the two girls whom he had just watched kill several other human beings, almost including him.  He ignored the sounds of drawers moving outside, but was shaken back to reality when a shadow blocked out some of the light from the shoe mouth.  A red fingernail grabbed the back of the shoe and picked it and its mate up.  Mike was forced onto his back at as gravity pulled him back to the wall of the toe of the shoe.  Everything that happened next felt like it lasted forever, even though it really took only a few seconds.

 

His stomach felt like it was stuck to his spine as the shoe was lifted up.  When Cathy let go of the shoes, he felt like he was flying for a while before the shoe hit the floor, sending him crashing to the sole again.  The pain he had kinda ignored came back with a vengeance.  Most of the remaining bones in his bad arm that were good snapped.  He yelled out in pain as he lay with his left leg twisted backwards in a non-normal position.  While he was yelling out in pain, Mike turned his head to the left just in time to see 5 humungous toes enter the shoe and slide and squirm close to him.

 

Mike rolled himself over a couple painful times as quick as possible to get himself as far to the front of the shoe as he could.  Just as he hit the wall between two toe depressions, Cathy’s massive toes landed right in their spots.  Unfortunately, he wasn’t completely out of the depressions, which he found out the hard way when her second toe landed right on his good leg.  When Cathy scrunched her toes to pull her foot into a comfortable position, Mike’s leg was crushed to a pulp and his body was pulled a bit backwards from the scrunching motion.  As most people do with their shoes, Cathy scrunched and relaxed her toes a few times until the shoe fit comfortably.  That fact was very bad news for Mike.  Each time Cathy scrunched and relaxed her toes, Mike was put in a more contorted position between her toes.

 

Every step she took was relief and hell for him.  When her foot went up, it took almost all pressure off of his body, but when she stepped down the force of tens of thousands of tons of woman squeezed his body.  Above his screams, Mike could hear the sound of the girls walking down stairs.  Each step down the stairs was even more painful than the normal ones, since Cathy had to balance herself even more carefully.  With his last breath, Mike felt the toes around him squish the bottom half of his body, forcing his inside up and out of his mouth.  The next up-step relaxed her toes and brought the rest of his body down between them, then squished into nothing but another wet spot on her toes and stain on her insole when she put her foot down.

 

===============================================================

 

Cathy leaned herself against the dresser as she finished off fingering her clit.  When she finished off, she closed her eyes and listened to both her and Tiffany’s breathing.  Her body was weak from the day’s events.  Tiffany was lying out full on her back with her arms outstretched on the floor above her head.  They sat there regaining any sense of reality that they could grasp.

 

After a while, Cathy grew tired of sitting around and got herself up.  She walked over to Tiffany, just a short way across the room, and got on one knee by her head.  “Well well, you’ve had quite a day, my dear.”

 

Tiffany rolled her head over and looked up at Cathy.  “I can barely think right now,” she weakly said.

 

“Well, I think some coffee will help us think.  Let’s go get some Starbucks.”  Cathy held out her hand, which Tiffany took.  As she tried to get up, Tiffany’s weak legs gave out from under her, sending her back down to the floor ass-first.  After they laughed about it, Tiffany finally got up, unaware of the blood spot on her butt cheek that used to be Nathan.  While she got some clean clothes from Cathy (fortunately they were both about the same size), Cathy pulled some clean clothes out of her dresser and slipped her shoes on her feet.  As she tied them up and walked out of her room, she thought she felt something under her toes, but just figured that it was a stone and wiggled her toes to get rid of it.  While they were walking, Cathy kept repositioning the thing in her shoe to try and get it out from her toes, but because her shoes were the exact size of her feet, there was little room to get rid of it.  As they walked down the stairs, the little thing suddenly went away with one big scrunch of her toes.  Because she wore these shoes more than anything else, usually barefoot, and her feet were still sweaty from being so horny, she didn’t even notice the remains of Mike’s body oozing between her toes and under her sole to be absorbed by the worn-out insole.

 

“Well…that sure was fun,” Tiffany said.

 

“Yeah,” Cathy replied.  “Just wait till next time.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1309