Final Formula by MicroMikeGTS
Summary:

Jim and his friend Hunter are leading in their studies of an accelerated growth formula. Things don't work out as planned and Jim comes to face the harsh reality of what he's created along with dealing with Hunter's younger sister in the process.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Scat, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Unaware, Watersports, Butt Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Final Formula
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 7967 Read: 18252 Published: May 06 2023 Updated: January 05 2024
Story Notes:
Long time reader, first time writer for this site. If you enjoy my content, please leave a review!

I will add warnings per chapter, just in case you want to skip over that type of content.

1. Testing the Formula by MicroMikeGTS

2. Trapped by MicroMikeGTS

3. Used and Abused by MicroMikeGTS

4. The Great Escape by MicroMikeGTS

5. Leaving Troubles "Behind" by MicroMikeGTS

6. The Final Destination by MicroMikeGTS

Testing the Formula by MicroMikeGTS
Author's Notes:
No warnings for the first chapter, just story building.
“How should we test it?” My friend Hunter asked.


“We should try it on this plant first.” I said as I grabbed his potted fern.


Hunter and I have been studying biochemistry in college for the past three years, one of our goals has been to enhance human growth through chemically engineered hormones. After months of sleepless nights and several failed attempts, I'm almost positive we've found the right mixture.


Hunter took a dropper and carefully drew some of the liquid from our beaker, dispensing it in a water bottle. He shook the bottle; the liquid mixed with the water inside rapidly changing colors from blue to clear. We looked at each other with excitement.


“Would you do the honors?” he asked, handing me the bottle of solution.


I took the water bottle from his hand and began to pour a few drops onto the plant, returning the lid to the bottle afterwards. Hunter and I sat in anticipation for several minutes. After what seemed like forever in silence, the plant began to react. To our horror; instead of growing, it had shrunk an inch.


“Shit!” I exclaimed.


“I thought we finally had it figured out. What went wrong, Jim?”


“I don't know, man.” I replied as I grabbed the clipboard with the formula on it, looking it over.


Knock. Knock. Knock.


A loud knocking is heard from the door, accompanied by a feminine voice. “Hunter! Mom wants you to help carry the pizza in!” That was Sydney, Hunter's younger sister.


Hunter rolled his eyes, “At least something good came from today, want to stick around for food?”


“Yeah, I'm honestly starving, just give me a few minutes to look this over” I said to him. My stomach growled as I thought about the pizza.


As Hunter left the room, I could hear the door open and he exchanged words with Sydney. Even though I wasn't able to make out what they said, it sounded unpleasant. I stared at the formula, looking for any inconsistencies; nothing.


“Hey Jim!” My heart jumped, Sydney had scared me as she normally doesn't enter Hunter's room. As I spun around to greet her, knocking over the water bottle in the process; thankfully the lid was on it.


“Sydney, what are you doing in here? You know Hunter doesn't like you in his room.” I said as I picked up the water bottle, placing it back on the table. I made eye contact with her.


She moved in closer, biting her lip softly. “Are you staying for dinner?” She placed a hand on my chest.


I quickly maneuvered around her, to avoid her flirtatious manner. “Yeah... I'm.. uh.. going to go help Hunter.” I stammered, leaving the room in a hurry.


It's not that I didn't find Sydney attractive, because she truly was – Long blonde hair, C – Cup breasts, cheerleader, and a gorgeous figure as she stood at 5'4; however she was in High School and I was a Junior in College.


Sydney turned around to the plant, huffing at her failed attempt to flirt with me. She grabbed the bottle that was left on the table, “You forgot your water!” she shouted to me. A few second of no reply went by, she rolled her eyes and began to leave the room with the bottle in hand.


Sydney walked into the dining room and set the bottle down on the table. Hunter and I walked in, pizza in hand.


“I'm telling you, we have to bring in Emily.” Hunter said, taking a bite of his pizza. I cringed as I heard him say that name. Emily is my least favorite person in our program at school; not only is she a pretentious narcissist, she's also my ex-girlfriend.


I swallowed my pizza so hard, I'm sure Hunter and Sydney could see it travel down my throat. “No way!” I finished off my soda in between sentences. “She's been trying to steal our formula for weeks now, I refuse to let her ride on our coattails of success.” I took another big bite of pizza.


Sydney proceeded to sit down next to me. She smelled of perfume – Had she been wearing that this whole time or did she just put it on?


“Dude, she's our only chance at figuring out what's missing. We'll get her to help us with the formula and then that's it, nothing else.” Hunter was persistent, I'll give him that.


Sydney inserted herself into our conversation. “Who's Emily?” she inquired.


“She's my ex-girlfriend,” I said. I turned my head back to Hunter, “And she's not someone I want to work with.”


Sydney became invested in the conversation of my relationship status, she moved in closer to me; maybe too close. “Ex? What happened? Does that mean you're not seeing anyone?” It was obvious Sydney liked me, she always dropped hints any time I was over. I tried my best to ignore them, but lately she started coming on too strong.


I didn't really want to delve too much into my past, especially with a high schooler, so I tried to play it off. “We just didn't work out I guess.” Smooth, I thought to myself.


“Didn't work out?” Sydney sounded unconvinced, “There's no way you harbor that much resentment towards someone if you simply 'Didn't work out'”.


I shook my head at her, “Don't worry about it, Sydney. It was a long time ago.”


Sydney stared at me for a moment. “She cheated on you didn't she?” I look away in embarrassment. “Why would anyone cheat on you, Jim? You're perfect.”


I take a big bite of pizza to avoid saying anything. I look to Hunter for help, usually he keeps his sister in check. He looks at me and I know he's received my cry for help.


“Sydney, can you not right now? Besides, Jim, I'm only asking you to work with her for a while, not fuck her.”


This caught me completely off-guard, I immediately began to choke on my food. With food caught in my windpipe I begin to panic. I raised my arms high above my head and Hunter started pounding his hand on my back. I reach for my drink, but it's empty.


Sydney acts fast, grabbing the water bottle she set down on the table and hands it to me. I down it faster than I've ever drank in my life. It tasted funny, but I didn't care; I just wanted to breathe. A few moments passed and my coughing subsided. I glared at Hunter and spoke in what I believe to be the most serious tone I have, “I will not work with Emily. It's either work with her, or work with me.


There was a brief silence. Hunter groaned and threw his head back. “Fine! Let's take a step back and we can try again tomorrow. Maybe a good night sleep is all we need for a revelation.”


I nodded in agreement, “Yeah, let's just wait and get a fresh set of eyes on it tomorrow”. My head suddenly began to ache, I put my hand on my temple.


“Are you okay?” Sydney asked.


“Yeah, I think the lack of oxygen from choking got to me.” I said. I took a glance at my watch, 8:09 pm. “I should probably head home anyways, it's getting late”. I stood up and bumped fists with Hunter as I began to leave.


I made my way through the laundry room to the side door of his house. My vision began to blur. I could see the door, I was maybe 10 feet from it. I tried to call out for help, my throat was dry. Losing my balance, I tried to grab onto something, anything. I leaned against a pink clothes basket that sat on top of the dryer. It fell to the floor and I went with it. I blacked out.
End Notes:
The next chapter gets into the juicy bits.
Trapped by MicroMikeGTS
Author's Notes:
Warnings: Unaware, Entrapment, Butt, Odor
My head was pounding. I could smell a soft, floral scent; it smelled familiar. Laundry detergent? My vision started to come back, but wherever I was, it was very dark. I couldn't remember what had happened last, only that I had been at Hunter's house.

The floor beneath me was soft and padded, the walls around me were of similar texture. I tried to stand, but the floor beneath me was so soft and gave in; like a trampoline without the bounce. I simply fell face forward into the ground. I attempted to stand again, in doing so my foot slipped in between the floor and became stuck.

“Great”, I thought. I just wanted to figure out where I was and go home, maybe get some medicine for this massive headache too. How am I going to get out of here if I don't even know where 'here' is?

A loud voice boomed in the distance, “I'm done with the shower now, you can have it!” That voice, I know that voice. Sydney?! Why did she sound so loud? Was I still in their house?

I heard a door close and lock, accompanied by the thunderous sound of foot steps. I began to panic and shout. “Sydney! Hello?! I don't know where I am, help!” My voice fell on deaf ears as no one responded back. The footsteps grew closer and closer before stopping all at once.

The ground beneath me shifted hard, I felt as if the Earth itself had moved. A blinding light filled my view and my eyes struggled to focus. I blinked several times and then I saw it; Sydney's giant face filling the sky. She had to be several stories tall. A hand, five times the size of a school bus, came straight towards me. I screamed.

Suddenly, I felt weightless as my prison rose through the air. I could see that Sydney was dressed in only a towel, still dripping wet from her shower. I looked down to see where I traveled from; it was a dresser drawer, to be more specific – her panties drawer. I panicked, trying to make sense of this.

The formula! I must have somehow gotten it on me, but the plant only shrunk an inch; I shrunk down to maybe an inch tall, how?!

My memories flooded back to me; choking on the pizza, the bottle of water I drank. Sydney must have thought that was my water in the room and brought it out, shit!

I looked around to see where I was being held, a pair of panties with unicorns on them. Wasn't she too old to be wearing these kind of panties?

She dropped her towel, exposing her bare naked body to me. Her C-cup breasts were perky and had soft pink, puffy nipples that swooped up on each one. Her belly was flat and toned, sporting a belly button ring. Her pubic area was almost bare, except the subtle blonde peach fuzz.

My prison quickly descended to the floor. Her tall, pale, pillar like legs stepped into the holes of her underwear. Did she not know I was in here? I flailed my body, trying to escape the fabric that held my foot. Her fingers grabbed the sides of her panties and they pulled them up towards her body. I screamed, but Sydney didn't react.

Her titan-like body grew closer as I ascended. I could see exactly where I was headed; her ample ass.

Just like that, the light was snuffed out again, although not completely; there was some light that shed through her panties.

I could smell the faint scent of her ass. It wasn't a bad smell, seeing as how she had just taken a shower, however I didn't want to stay here and find out how much worse it could get.

I heard her rustling through other drawers, pulling out more clothes. She put on an extra large T-shirt, which draped over her body and down to her knees. “She must be getting ready for bed” I thought.

Reaching down, I tried to get my foot out of the fabric. This proved to be difficult as my body was trembling from fear. I suddenly came to realize that I was not wearing any clothes. Of course not, clothes don't shrink with you; they aren't living organic matter. I shook this thought from my head and continued to wrestle with my foothold.

A loud rumble, almost like thunder during a storm, roared above me. With more determination I began to work faster to free myself.

My world began to shake; Sydney was moving. I began to grind against her cheeks and had just about freed myself, this movement was making me nauseous. As my foot escaped the threshold of the woven fabric, I felt my world descend rapidly. Sydney had sat down on her bed. I looked forward in fear of what lied ahead. I was staring face-to-face with Sydney's large, wrinkled anus.

It came closer to me as she sat down, until it kissed my face. I was stuck, unable to move. I did not feel any pain though; I thought I would have been crushed under her tons of weight, but I was fine. The thunder continued once more, her anus twitched and encompassed half of my face. I couldn't see anything, but the air inside was rancid. I wanted to vomit.

The rumbling grew louder and her hole relaxed. A gust of wind blew me back and I flailed my arms, I was free from her anus.

Sydney must have felt me flailing, as she stood up briefly and pulled her panties away for a moment. I tumbled down further, away from her massive ass.

After falling almost a mile, I slowed down and gathered my surroundings. The air was musty, but in a sweet and arousing way. I knew where I had ended up.

I looked up and saw in all it's glory; her vagina. It was mostly bare, despite the peach fuzz that surrounded it. As she let her underwear go, I was forced against her soft, pink vagina.

The movement was so quick I didn't have time to react. My face launched directly against her clitoris and my body was flush against her labia. I had to think quick if I wanted to be free.

I could hear Sydney singing along to music, she must have headphones in; there was no way screaming would get her attention. She seemed to react earlier when I moved, maybe if I did it again she'd feel me and fish me out of here. It was worth a shot.

I began to kick my legs and move my arms. “Mmmm” Sydney made a noise. She must feel me! It's working. I began to move more intensely.

From outside, Sydney definitely felt me; but not in the way I had imagined. Sydney's face turned red as she felt a tingling down below. She looked over at the door and made sure it was locked. She laid down and her hand began to snake down below.

I could feel her moving, she was going to rescue me.
Used and Abused by MicroMikeGTS
Author's Notes:
Warning: This is where the insertion happens. Enjoy, and don't forget to give me a review if you liked it!
I continued to kick my legs more and more, her clitoris grew hard against my face, my prison became humid and moist. “Oh no” I thought. This is not what I wanted to happen.

From outside, her hand pressed into her unicorn panties. I was pushed against her sex, my face deep against her clit. She began to rub in circular motions and I could hear her stifling a moan. I didn't just grab her attention, I had aroused her!

“Sydney! Stop! I'm down here, please!” I yelled for her. She was still unable to hear me. Fluids leaked from inside of her, they were sticky began to cover my body. Maybe if I stop moving she will forget about me.

I stopped my movement. Sydney slowly died down from rubbing me against her clit and labia, I'm in the clear.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I felt her stand up and she left the room.

Knock. Knock. Knock.
She began to bang on a door.

“What?!” I heard Hunter yell through the door. What was she doing? I wish I could see outside, but I was becoming glued against her sex from her drying fluids. Honestly, I was starting to become aroused myself. I shook my head trying to snap out of it.

“I just need to grab something!” Sydney called back to him.

She opened the door and running water could be heard. She was in the bathroom while Hunter was taking a shower.

“Sydney! I'm in the shower!” Hunter yelled.

“Relax, I'm just grabbing this.” I couldn't see what she was holding up, but that was the last thing on my mind. As she walked through the bathroom, her moist labia started to become warmer and more slick. I tried to stay still but I couldn't keep my feet from slipping. I pushed in and my leg slipped in through her labia lips. She gasped and clenched hard on my leg.

“Are you okay?” Hunter asked.

Without word she closed the bathroom door and made her way back to her room. More viscous fluids covered me with each step. I was becoming uncontrollably aroused, I looked at her clit. I tried to not give in to temptation, but my lack of judgment got the better of me. I licked her fluid coated clitoris and the sweet taste of her sex filled my mouth.

She moaned above and pushed her hand against her panties, pushing my legs in further.

Suddenly, light filled my panty prison - she was removing her panties! Just like that, reality hit me and I remembered that I was trying to escape. Thousands of miles below me I could see the floor of her room. I grabbed onto the tiny blond pubic hairs around her labia and kicked my legs free. I was dangling freely from her almost nonexistent hairs.

Two giant fingers came from the heavens, they mashed against the swollen clitoris below. She began to work them in circles, almost coming in contact with me several times. She started slow, but picked up the pace, her breathing was becoming more shallow.
My arms grew tired, I did not want to let go though, for fear of falling to my death. Even though she had sat on me earlier, I was unsure if I could still die.

She slowly stopped rubbing her clit and moved her fingers lower. I could hear her masturbating. It was loud and wet.

Schlick, Schlick, Schlick.

If I wasn't less than an inch tall and in fear of my life, this would be a sight to see. The smell of her sex permeated the air. My dick became erect.

“Really?!” I thought to myself. How was I getting aroused at a time like this?

Her fingers exited her vagina and she rubbed them up her clit and across me. My entire body was coated in her fluids and the hair I was holding onto became slick. My hands started to slip.

Sydney used her knees and crawled onto her bed. I could see the pink sheets beneath me, I'm sure this drop would be safe. I gave in to gravity and closed my eyes for my descent. I fell maybe 2 feet, or inches in Sydney's perspective, before I landed on a hard object.

I expected to be met with a soft bed, not a hard plastic object. I opened my eyes to see where I was. It was a black platform. I looked around beneath me and over the edge I could see bristles and loose hair. I was standing on a the bottom handle of a hair brush, but why?

I looked up and saw Sydney's ever expansive body. My trajectory shifted and her vagina filled my view. She was using the hair brush as a dildo!

Her hungry vagina consumed me, I was thrust deep into her warm sex. She pumped the hair brush in and out of herself, pushing me further and further in. The walls were moist, rigid, and warm. The air was humid and smelled arousingly musky.

I tried to scream, but her creamy fluids quickly filled my mouth. I swallowed it without thinking. It tasted sweet and bitter at the same time. The hair brush continued it's assault on me; I did not feel any pain though; was I invincible?!

“Oh Jim!” I heard her moan from above. Did she know I was in here?! No... She was imagining sex with me! Her vaginal walls started to constrict me as she sped up the thrusts with the phallic like object. I was pushed deeper and slammed into a hard surface. The surface I was against began to dilate and ooze viscous white fluid.

I knew too well what this was; her cervix.

I thrashed about, trying to get away, but this only excited her more. I could hear her moan; it was being muffled by her hand. Her heartbeat grew louder and louder. Her vaginal walls clamped down on me. She pushed the hair brush in as hard and as far as she could, she was having an orgasm. As she pushed the hairbrush in harder, my head slipped through her cervix.

“No, no, no! This is bad” I thought.

She pushed once more and I slipped completely inside. I was getting tossed around as she bucked back and forth, it was like being on an amusement park ride without the restraints. There was a small amount of viscous fluid inside that clung to me, coating me more and entering my mouth as I was tossed around inside of her.

After a while, the world around me shifted, tossing me about, leaving me disoriented completely. Her heart beat slowed down, I could tell she was lying down on the bed. I could hear her post-orgasmic sigh; she was in bliss.

I, on the other hand, was freaking out. I had to get out of her, now! I began to try and feel my way around, but it was no use; I was so disoriented I couldn't tell which way was I was going. I didn't want to crawl further through her reproductive system, so I decided to just wait it out until she would stand up and I could get my bearings.

After several minutes of waiting for her to stand up, I could hear her begin to snore. “Shit, looks like I'm here til the morning”.
End Notes:
Thanks for reading, there's more to come with Jim! Let me know what you'd like to see!
The Great Escape by MicroMikeGTS
Author's Notes:
Warning: Insertion, Butt, Sweat
My head was pounding. As I began to wake up I realized that I could not see even inches in front of me. The warm air tasted stale and almost salty. I could hear an ominous pattern of thumping in the distance. *Thump* *Thump*

I stood to my feet, feeling the odd textured ground beneath me; it was slightly damp.

Without warning, the ground began to shake and I fell face first into the flesh-like earth. The thumping in the distance began to speed up, almost like a heart beat. My memories hit me like a ton of bricks, I was inside of Sidney, and she was in motion!

I was hoping last night was just some sick nightmare, but it was all too real and I needed to escape.

I quickly began to feel around with my hands, searching for the same entrance that entrapped me last night during her enraged teenage-hormone endeavor. It was increasingly difficult with her constant movement tossing me around. After what seemed like half an hour, I managed to find a particular spot that was raised and more firm than the rest of the floor. There was an opening in the center, this had to be it!

I reached my hands through and grabbed the other side. With newfound strength, I pulled myself through; it tighter than I recall, but I was forced through last time.

My head slipped past the opening, then my chest, and eventually my legs. I cleared my way completely from Sidney's cervix.

I could feel the familiar walls of Sidney's vaginal tunnel all around me, except this time I was upside down. I grabbed onto the walls and began my descent to my freedom. The walls around me began to constrict and become wet with her sexual fluid. She was getting turned on again!?

This made me lose my grip; paired with her constant motion I started to freefall down. I fell flat against her lower lips, the only thing separating me from this humid and moist prison.

Wasting no time, I clawed my way out. I was getting exhausted from everything I had been through, but I could see the pink panties through the darkness as my head cleared the opening. I grabbed onto the fabric and pulled, my legs slipping easily due to her slick grool.

I was free. Sort of.

Her massive legs were rubbing back and forth with vigor, she had to be running.

Although I was out of her, she could still feel a tingle below and this was setting her sexual drive into overtime. The sweet, musky discharge slowly leaked from her parted labia and began to coat me even more. Her legs created a conveyor belt-like system, pulling me slowly backwards. I was helpless since I could not get a grasp on anything from the fluids.

I began to shift into the unknown as she slowed down her pace. Was she getting tired too? Would she stop?

"Hey Becca" Sidney said. The voice was muffled to me. Her legs continued to move, but at a slower pace.

Becca? Was she running with Becca?
No. She was in school! Gym class to be precise.

"Hey Sid. I heard Jim was over at your house again last night. Must be nice seeing your crush on the reg." Becca bantered back to Sidney.

Little did Sidney know that I, her crush, was being slowly forced between her ass cheeks, her sweat providing a smooth transition between the pale globes on either side.

"I just wish he'd acknowledge me. It's frustrating liking someone who only refers to you as 'his friend's sister'. I don't know what else to do." Sidney sounded frustrated.

A door opened outside of my prison and I could hear what sounded like water running in the background. They entered the locker room! Soon enough Sidney would strip down and I would be saved!

I could hear Becca reply, her voice echoed from the room's acoustics. "Next time he's over put your hand on his, take initiative. Better yet, give him a big ole hug and grab his ass."

Becca slapped Sidney's ass as she said so. This sent me further in than I'd like to be. My face was mere inches from Sidney's wrinkly light-brown anus. It was fairly clean, but still had an aroma mixed of sweat and stale remnants of previous flatulence. I gagged.

"You're so bad" Sidney said. She found a bench and sat down to remove her shoes. This proved to make my situation much worse. My face was pressed into her brown starfish and my nose was assaulted with a clearer sense of what her bowels smelled like. If I had eaten anything today, I would have thrown it right up in this instance. Her anus twitched and she ground her rear into the bench, grinding my face against her folds. It was pure torture.

After removing her shoes and shirt, she stood up to remove the rest of her clothes. First her bra, then shorts, and underwear to follow. I remained plastered to her anus.

Sidney began to walk, her cheeks rubbing me left and right. This was uncomfortable, but I could tell it was loosening me from this hellish nightmare.

The sound of running water grew louder by the second until it was almost deafening to me. Water began to wash over me. I was so thirsty. I opened my mouth and let water come in. It tasted like sweat and her anus, but it was refreshing at the same time.

Soap followed the water, stinging my eyes and assaulting my tastebuds. I quickly spat out any soap that entered.

This made my situation slipperier than it already was, and I was not ready to be washed down a drain. There was nowhere to grab ahold of... except...
Leaving Troubles "Behind" by MicroMikeGTS
Author's Notes:
Warning: Anal Insertion, Scat, Watersports, Toilet
Just before sliding away to my demise, I thrust my hand hard into her brown, wrinkly hole. I was getting sick just thinking about it. All I needed to do was hold on while she showered and I could pull it back out to escape.

The hungry anus twitched around my arm, she felt me.

A massive finger came into view.

"Now's my chance," I said aloud to myself.

The finger came crashing into me, I grabbed it with my free hand, but the soap was too slick for me to get my bearings. The finger pushed me hard into the brown monster and I was forced into a new environment. One that smelled worse than anything I've ever experienced.

I tried to push my way back out, but I was too exhausted and the hole seemed tighter now that it did from the outside.

The water stopped and the ground shook once more. Sidney was leaving the shower, which means she would be getting dressed again. How long was I going to be stuck here?!

I could hear music starting to play outside, it was very 'pop' in style.

I fell down as the entire world rattled. Sidney was dancing and singing along to the music, completely unaware that I was inside of her for the second time.
I was thrown about, getting lost deep in her bowels with each shake.

After the song ended, Sidney finally decided to put her clothes on and head to her next class. This whole ordeal left me completely turned around. I did not know which way I came in, but I needed to get out, fast.

I walked for a minute, not sure if this was the correct way or not. There was no telling how far Sidney had sent me into her, and I was afraid I'd have to find out the hard way.

The hot air grew thick as I walked further. A low grumble came from the walls. She must be building gas and I was about to be in the center of the shit-storm, pun intended.

The only upside I could think of was that, whichever way the gas came from, I would decide to go the opposite way to find the exit.

I waited and waited for the gas to come, but it never did. The grumbling just grew louder with each passing second. I continued my journey, hoping for the best outcome. The walls around me were oddly ribbed and had a thin layer of viscous fluid lining it.

As I continued my trek through her bowels, the grumbling grew almost deafening. What was going on? I thought to myself.

I could slightly hear commotion going on outside from one of her classes, but it was too muffled to understand anything. Was I going the right way?

The fluid beneath me caught my foot and I slipped, my lips kissed her tunnel and fluid went in my mouth. I began to heave and turned on my back, to prevent more fluid from getting inside. Could this day get any worse?!

**Grumble**

I spoke too soon.

The grumbling I've been hearing wasn't her body getting ready to expel gas, but a giant log of shit working it's way through her. Just my luck, it was starting to pass over me.

The semi-hard wall of human feces pushed over my head and body as I lay on the ground. It carried me along with it, slowly down the tunnel, completely consuming my body. I tried to scream, only to be greeted with an unpleasant visitor of my best friend's younger sister's shit. I couldn't throw up, there was no where for it to go.

I flailed my body, trying to escape, but it was no use. The brown log was too soft to get a footing, and too large so it filled the entire area of the bowels. The only logical way out is to be naturally released.

I shuddered at the thought, but I had no choice.

Sidney felt her gut rumble and knew she had to find a bathroom, quick.

Her hand shot up in class. "Yes, Sidney?" The male teacher asked.

"May I be excused?" Sidney requested.

The teacher waved her on and she hurried out the door and to the nearest bathroom. She entered the closest stall and unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them and her pink frilly underwear down in the process.

Deep within I was being dragged along her rear tunnel. I could feel each ribbed section pass along my back as the giant shit log rapidly made it's way to the exit.

I could hear what sounded like a thunderstorm around me, and what little air I had became overbearingly hot. Sidney had farted and I was barely protected from the blast.

The feces was squeezed around me as we passed through the anus exit. My body felt weightless as I dropped 20 feet into cold water beneath me, my body still semi cased in the massive log Sidney released.

I didn't think this far ahead, how would I get her attention so she wouldn't flush me?

My body twisted and thrashed about, slowly freeing myself from her excrement. Before I could get completely free, a hot torrent of piss hit my back. It felt as if all of Niagara Falls was hitting me. The stream was so powerful and steady that it broke apart my prison and set me free.
The only downside was being forced below the surface by a golden waterfall.

I swam away from the downpour and broke through the surface. Up above I could see a view I was all too familiar with at this point; Sidney's ass and vagina above me, blocking out most of what little light came through between her legs.

Yellow pee was slowly dying down from her parted labia lips, out from her urethra. I could somewhat make out Sidney's face. I waved my arms and began to scream, trying to get her attention.

"Sidney! Help! I'm down here!"

Up above, Sidney was not paying attention to me. She was texting on her phone, minding her own business. She grabbed toilet paper from the stall and began to wipe herself, tossing the paper carelessly into the ceramic bowl, narrowly missing my tiny frame.

I'm doomed.

She sat back down on the toilet once she was done wiping. Was she not finished using the bathroom?

She continued to type away on her phone, smiling in the process. After an eternity of wading in the lukewarm, yellow and brown stained water, Sidney put her phone away and hung her head. She sighed of relief and took a glance down below.

Her eyes met mine. Did she see me?

I became frantic. Waving my arms, twisting my body, splashing the water around me. Anything to get her attention.

Her eyebrows raised out of curiosity.
"Huh?" She asked, puzzled.

Sidney ripped a long line of toilet paper from the roll and lowered it between her legs. The white cotton draped in front of my face, tempting me with freedom. I grabbed onto it as quickly as I could, not hesitating one second.

She raised the clean sheet out of the bowl, my body freezing and covered slightly with her fecal matter and piss.

"What are you?" Sidney asked. She lay the paper over her leg and took her phone back out, opening the camera app. She zoomed in to see me.

"Jim?! What? How? You're so small!" Sidney was in shock.

"Sidney, thank goodness you found me! I need you to take me to Hunter so we can get me back to normal." I replied. She sat in silence for a moment.

Her brow furrowed and she cocked her head to the side. "I can't hear anything you're saying, Jim. You're too small."

Realizing I wouldn't be able to communicate verbally, I clasped my hands together, pleading for help.

"You need me to help you?" She asked.

I nodded my head.

Sidney, understanding what I was asking, reassured me my safety. "Don't worry, I'll help you. First, let's get you cleaned off, you look awful messy."

Sidney puts me in her hand and spits into it, slowly working the toilet paper over my body to clean me up. After she decides I'm clean enough, she tosses the toilet paper into the toilet and flushes. That could have been me going down the drain. I felt a huge weight off my shoulders now.

The giantess stands up, carefully pulling her panties and pants up over her nether regions as not to squish me in her hands. She reaches for the stall door, but pauses to think.

"Wait, were you inside of my ass?!" She blushes, "Jim, you naughty boy."

After she ceases her blushing, she pulls me closer to her face, to see me without the phone.

"Does Hunter know you've shrunken?" She asks. I shake my head 'No'.

"This is why I need your help! Get me to Hunter and we can work on a cure!" I said. I knew it was useless, she couldn't understand me.

I looked at her face, even though her young face was gorgeous, it was still terrifying knowing she was a giant to me.

"Does anyone know?" She asked. I shook my head once again.

She bit her lip. Why was she making this face?

"Interesting" she replied.
The Final Destination by MicroMikeGTS
Author's Notes:
Warning: Insertion, Pussy, Couple, Giant Male
Sidney smiled a devious smile. She was normally bubbly and sweet, but she seemed more sinister with her words. "I know just what to do to help you. But it'll have to wait until after school. Until then, you can stay here."

She opened the front of her shirt, her blonde hair cascaded past her cleavage. I was being lowered, past her collar and deep within the crevice of her milky white breasts. She opened her plain, white bra with two fingers and placed me face first against her bright pink nipple. Her hand retreated, leaving me alone in the tight, dark fabric. The bra hugged me tight, pushing me against her hardening nipple.

I could hear her exit the stall, wash her hands, and make her way back to class. I'm not sure what she had planned, but it was better than where I was previously.

The giantess made her way back to class right as the bell rang. I could feel her chest tighten as she placed her backpack over her shoulders. From my tiny stature, I could feel every bump on her soft pink nipple. My penis was becoming erect, finally letting myself relax a bit now that I was out of danger.

"I've already been inside of her twice, might as well enjoy myself" I thought.

I began to lick her skin, causing it to react more and tighten as much as it could. If I were to guess, her nipple and my dick were competing to see who could be more erect, and she was winning.

Sidney began to walk through a set of doors and ended outside. She made her way to the bus to go home.

Sidney sat down in an empty seat at the back of the bus. Her hand immediately shot to her breast, with me plastered against it. She brought her hand inside and used her finger to kneed me into her nipple. She was enjoying this and using my body to knowingly pleasure herself.

I felt the bus move and start it's journey to drop the high schoolers off at their homes.

She was really getting into it, using her middle finger to almost invert her nipple, deep int her 36C breasts. I could feel the squishy fat all around me and I was being manipulated so much that my dick was about to explode from all the constant stimulation.

"Sidney?" A male voice rang out. Sidney quickly stopped what she was doing and removed her finger. I was on the brink of pleasure, just another move and I'd release all I had.

Sidney blushed on the outside. "Oh, hey Will." She replied.

Will sat down next to Sidney. Will was a semi-popular person around school. He had long auburn hair and a complexion to match.

He kept his voice hush. "Were you just touching yourself?"

The giantess stammered, she was caught. "Erm, no. I was just fixing my bra, that's all."

"Oh, well that's too bad. I was going to see if you needed any help." Will said playfully.

Sidney bit her lip. She was extremely aroused right now and not thinking clearly. She placed her hand on the outside of her bra and squeezed the breast with me in it. She began to play again.

Her other hand grabbed Will's hand and put it on her inner thigh. He knew what she wanted. He began to play her her thigh and snaked his hand to her crotch. She was growing increasingly wet and started to kneed me harder. Her free hand grabbed Will's pant's covered dick and she played with him.

I was being battered into her breast, her heart rate increased rapidly. I was unable to hold back any longer as she forced me and my dick against her erect nipple. I came hard and fast.

Her nipple was barely affected by my semen, as it was such a small amount compared to her. She likely didn't even notice, as she was still playing with her breast and mashing me harshly against it.

I started to get nauseous as my arousal faded. This was becoming a dangerous game she was playing.

All of a sudden, she stopped playing with herself and I hear movement in the seat beside her.

"This is my stop." Will said.

'Thank the heavens!' I thought. I don't know how much more of this I could take.

"Want to 'get off' with me?" Will asked.

Sidney didn't say anything, she just stood up and started to walk off the bus with Will.

No, no, no! This can't be happening!

The two made their way into Will's house.

"No one's home?" Sidney cautiously questioned.

"Not for a few more hours." He assured her.

He grabbed Sidney close and began to make out with her. She reciprocated.

She pressed her body against his, feeling his member beneath his jeans. She unbuttoned the only button and dropped his pants to his ankles. Her eyes grew in amazement at seeing his rock hard penis.

She went right back to kissing Will, pushing him against the wall. Will scooped Sidney up by her rear and she wrapped her legs around him. He carried her to his bedroom.

As they enter the room, he laid her on the bed and began to remove her shirt.

"Hang on," Sidney interrupted. She stood up and unclasped her bra, letting me fall into the bowl like cup.

She leaned in close and whispered, "I'm so sorry, Jim, but I need this right now, and I want you inside me too."

What!? I tried to run away, but the bowl of the bra kept sliding me down back to the center. I was trapped. Her hand grew closer and closer as she grabbed my tiny frame.

She walked back over to Will, with me in hand.

"Where were we?" She asked.

Will began to kiss her again and she crawled onto the bed. He grabbed her bare breast and began to play with them. This made Sidney tremble.

She grabbed his rock hard dick with me in hand and began to pump it.

She pulled away from his kiss and gave him a seductive look.

"I'll get a condom" Will said assuring her. He began to sit up, but Sidney pushed him back down with her free hand.

"I'm on the pill," she lied. She manipulated me in her hand and rubbed me up and down Will's 7 inch penis. To me, it was the size of a semi truck!

I struggled as hard as a could, being forced against the head of his dick and down the long vein under his shaft. My struggles only seemed to make him wriggle more with pleasure.

Sidney worked her hand to the top of his shaft and rubbed me around the head of his penis until she pushed me, feet first, into the opening of his dick. My body went half-way inside.

I did not want to get swallowed by this monster!

I tried to free myself as Sidney removed her hand. I was making no progress.

Sidney removed her pants, revealing the pink panties with a massive wet spot. She didn't let this image linger long, as she removed them right after.

She swayed her hips as she walked back to the bed and crawled on her knees over Will.

Will was quiet in anticipation.

A shadow loomed over me. Sidney's massive pussy was right over my head and I knew what was coming.

She grabbed Will's dick with her hand and guided it into her sopping wet, hungry pussy.

I was thrust back inside from which I came. Her movements were rhythmic and slow.

Will grabbed Sidney's hips and began to thrust. I was in hell.

The walls around the penis were constricting and constantly getting more wet with each passing second. My head was getting slammed into Sidney's cervix again, just like last night.

I tried to push all this aside and free myself, but what would I do then? Crawl out of her pussy and be stuck with Will?

My world flipped upside down in a matter of seconds.

Will picked Sidney up and put her flat against the bed. He was taking control.

He began to pump into Sidney with everything he had. I could hear Sidney moaning as more fluid filled my vision.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed. "Harder!"

Will obliged and began to thrust harder. I was about to black out.

"Right there, please! Don't stop!" Sidney was getting into this as much as she could. She knew I was down here and I'm sure it helped drive her to the edge. "Cum with me!" She yelled.

Her vagina filled with her fluid and expelled out, I was still stuck in Will's penis unfortunately. He pumped a few more times and a hot rush of fluid covered my feet and forced me out of my holding cell. What seemed like a tidal wave of white semen forced me through Sidney's love tunnel and I felt the familiar opening of her cervix pass me by.

It didn't seem to stop there, though. Will kept pumping hard, knocking me around and around inside of her. I could only imagine how far down her fallopian tubes I was traveling.

Will stopped pumping after his dick grew flaccid. He unsheathed it from her pussy. Sidney sat up and got real close to his dick. She looked at the urethra, not seeing any sign of me.

'Good' she thought to herself and patted her stomach right over where her womb was.

"I best be getting home," Sidney said. She gave Will a kiss and put her clothes back on.

"We should do this again sometime," she winked at him as she left. Will stayed in his room, still in awe of what happened.

As for me, I never did make it out of Sidney. I was lost wondering her fallopian tubes until I found a room full of white orbs. I could only assume this was my final destination.
End Notes:
This is the final chapter. I may take commissions if people want any. I may write another story very soon as well! I hope you all enjoyed and please leave a review!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13067