The Hypnotist Therapist Chronicles by thegreatrizzo
Summary: Clara Bartanet has a psychiatrist office where she tries to help patients with their problem. She never got a doctorate in psychology but she is a master hypnotist. A hypnotist that knows how powerful the mind can affect the body, transforming it in unimaginable ways. She believes that by combining the two that it is enough to label herself, "A Hypnotic Psychiatrist." These are the chronicles of some of her clients with her.



More tags will be added later with following chapters
Categories: Giantess, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Vore, Insertion, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 24481 Read: 9930 Published: April 28 2023 Updated: May 19 2023

1. Chapter 1: Margaret by thegreatrizzo

2. Chapter 2: Oscar and Sophia by thegreatrizzo

3. Chapter 3: Margaret and Oscar by thegreatrizzo

4. Chapter 4: Sophia and the Investigator by thegreatrizzo

Chapter 1: Margaret by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:
Clara gets a client who is worried about her body image. Clara can definitely help

Contains: Breast expansion, Growth, Mental Shift. Ass Expansion.
"Welcome to my clinic, please take a seat on the futon. I am just going to look over the questionnaire you filled out earlier. I will be back in a few minutes." Clara Bartanet gestures towards a futon in the middle of her clinic to her client.
"Thank you very much. I'm glad that you had a spot for me." Margaret steps through the door into Clara's office clinic room. She sees the futon, the psychiatrist chair, and every other sort of psychiatrist decor along the walls of the office. It was what was expected when going to see a psychiatrist. "I know it was short notice but my job as a secretary at my office can be very demanding when the boss is in. He is on vacation and things got easier so I can make this type of appointment."
"It is no problem at all. I like to help those I can." Clara replies. Secretly, she didn't have many appointments to today at all. Many people who fact checked her bio would realize that she never graduated with a doctorate in psychology. She had a bachelors but that wasn't the main focus of her clinic. She combined it with hypnosis, making herself a hypnotic psychiatrist.
Clara traveled the world after getting her bachelors in psychology. During her journeys, she learned about hypnosis from a variety of sources until she became a master hypnotist. After returning home, she set up the clinic. Her goal was to bring hypnotism to those who needed help while combining her knowledge in psychology. It was a working progress to grow the business but she was sure it would grow soon once she got results.
"Thank you very much again. I hope you can help me." Margaret smiles. She looks up at Clara. She acts all happy but deep down, she is intimidated by Clara's beauty.
Clara is a 38 year old woman with an hourglass body. She has a narrow waist that goes straight out and curves out at her hips before becoming flat again. She then becomes full with her breasts. Her hips are large and round. Her chest is very large with a D cup breast size. Her brown hair is put up into a bun. She is beautiful and has a nice face. She is tall at 5'9 inches. Margaret becomes jealous of it all and compares it to herself.
Margaret is a young woman, in her mid-twenties. She is short at 5'1". She has short, curly brown hair that comes to her chin. Her eyes are green but often hidden behind her glasses. Her clothes aren't expensive but very plain. She wears a blue button-down shirt with black pants. Her figure isn't impressive. It is flat and slim but nothing special. Her breasts are small and her stomach is flabby. She compares herself to Clara, and any other woman, who has a perfect, or better, figure than.
That is why Margaret came here. She has been depressed for so long comparing herself to others and wanting more out of life. She was always sad and lonely because of it. She keeps up a smile to hide the depression she is in. She has been to a psychiatrist before but none of them seem to help. She would continue to compare herself to other women, thinking that she could find someone to love because they would always find someone better that. She wants something to change.
That is why she decided to try out this sketchy psychiatrist. She didn't believe in hypnosis but if it was real, she should be able to get rid of these thoughts that have been plaguing her for years.
***
"Alright, I have reviewed the questionnaire you filled out earlier. I believe I know what you are going through and can help." Clara enters back into the office clinic. She had been studying Margaret's answers. Clara walks over and sits in her chair, next to Margaret patiently waiting on the futon. "But I will still ask some questions so as to not misinterpret your problems."
"I understand." Margaret nods. This was a pretty standard for a psychiatrist appointment.
"Thank you." Clara clicks her pen three times. "I can ask the question that I think is the problem you are having but I want to know what you think the issue is. It is better to have your opinion about what brought you in." Clara crosses her legs as she prepares to listen.
"Well, I guess you could say that I am unhappy with myself. I feel like I don't measure up to others and I'm just not good enough. I think I might be too short or maybe too skinny. I compare myself to others and I end up being disappointed. I hate the way I look. I've even tried whatever ad or scam that came in front of me that said it would make me prettier or bigger. None of them worked. I'm frustrated that I am just an ordinary small girl." Margaret decides that it would be best to spill the beans from the beginning of why she came to Clara's clinic. She didn't want to beat around the bush. She wanted to let it out now, so Clara can hopefully fix her.
Clara nods slowly at Margaret's outburst. It was exactly what she thought the problem was. Margaret had a self-image problem with her body. It made sense that she compared herself to others since she was only focused on how she looked. With a small body like hers, she would become depressed. Clara concluded that other psychiatrists saw this too. They probably tried to help Margaret by asking her to change her mindset. They weren't wrong. The problem was that they didn't have the ability to do that. Clara does though. Clara could change Margaret's mindset to block those thoughts and comparisons. She could have Margaret live under one of her hypnosis spells, just living her normal life without this depression. The problem would be if she accidently encounters the trigger sound. It would all come crashing down on her. Clara had another option which she could do. Use her hypnosis to have Margaret's body change into her dream body.
"I thought that was the case. Many people suffer from comparing themselves with others and it makes them depressed. They bottle up those feelings inside and don't tell anyone for fear of actually being judged. If others know what I think or fear, they will push me away. So I will put on a mask of happiness to hide this pain, to make everyone like me. When people do this, they believe no one can help them and become scared of reaching out. Since you reached out to me, you must be very brave to talk about your fears and depression. I admire that in you." Clara is smiling while talking to make Margaret trust her more. Margaret becomes more relieved upon hearing Clara's words but knows that those words can't help her situation.
"It feels great to have admiration for my choice but it doesn't solve the problem that I still feel depressed about how pretty other women look. I want to not have this feeling anymore." Margaret frowns but tries to stay optimistic. This was similar with other psychiatrists but she hoped what Clara does would be different.
"Of course, that is what you are here for, this depression. Encouragement like that can only go so far. We can elevate what is strong about us but if we don't address what is nagging at us, it will keep nagging." Clara clicks her pen three times. "We will discuss how we can get a new perspective of this depression that can help you overcome this. We have identified it, which is great to get rid of it. We just need to identify factors in your life that can be exacerbating this depression. We will start with your current day-to-day life to see if there is anything there. What do you do for work?" Clara seeks to get background information on Margaret to see if it is feasible to do what she wants to help.
Margaret was finding this set of questions interesting. Most psychiatrists would focus on encouragement to make her feel better about herself. Clara was taking a different approach with her questions. She seemed interested in knowing about Margaret's daily activities to see where her mind went during those periods. "I'm a secretary for an accountant firm. My job requires me to sit most of the time and type on a keyboard to create meetings and schedules for my boss. I feel like my job can easily be replaced, my boss is a creature of habit. I am mostly an errand girl to make others' jobs easier like restocking supplies."
"Hmm, so you think that you can easily be replaced. Does this create any fear that you are inadequate?" Clara asks to see if Margaret doesn't believe in her abilities.
"No, I can easily move to another position like that. I am pretty confident that I can get a job based on my skills alone. I worry that I will be replaced by someone attractive. I see other women in the office, in different positions, and I find their beauty so much greater than mine. I feel like the other people view me as scraps in the department of finding meaningful relationships. So, if I get replaced, I fear a more attractive woman would replace me because I am not attractive." Margaret explains how she felt about her job. She thinks that she is inferior to other women who are prettier, taller and curvier than she is. It wasn't the condition or the status of her job she was worried about, it was other women.
"The women in your work area are a source of constant bombardment of negativity that feeds this loop of depression. Have you thought about quitting your job and finding another job that doesn't have you comparing yourself with others? You mentioned you were confident in your skills but did you consider changing careers to pursue something else?" Clara asked to see if Margaret was open to switch from her current career path. Uprooting from her current life could help but also allowed Clara to see how deep rooted Margaret is into her job.
"I have. Some of my coworkers know that I have wanted to try being an online entrepreneur. I just need to figure out how I want to market the items. I can change my job pretty easily." Margaret answers. She expects Clara to next ask her to change jobs to get out of this negative feedback she gets from her work. Some psychiatrists have asked her to do that so she could have healthy grounds to avoid feeding her depression. Margaret knew that wouldn't work. A random trip to the grocery store could trigger her comparison with other women and feed the depression again.
Clara wasn't going to ask that question. She was writing down that Margaret's work life wasn't concrete. She could leave and no one would care. She needed to figure out her living situation.
"Good to know. What is life like at your living place? Any women there to stimulate this depression?" Clara clicks her pen three times as she asks that question.
Margaret scrunches up her face as Clara asks that question. She was looking to find out a lot about her situation and condition. She was trying to figure out what could possibly trigger her depression in her everyday life. Margaret was becoming more trusting that Clara could help her. "I live alone in a studio apartment. I don't really know my neighbors and my neighbors don't really know me. We keep to ourselves mostly and don't see each other. I don't really find any women there. It is when I go running for my exercise that I find a lot of women that are in much better shape than me." Margaret states. She figured that Clara would ask her to stop exercising or change her exercise routine due to its triggers.
"Exercise is very good for fighting against depression. We can't have you quit that. Have you had runs that didn't have women on the paths?" Clara tries to figure out if Margaret is happy with those runs, also if she is regularly seen on those paths.
"They have been very good runs when there isn't. Some of my best times are when I haven't seen any." Margaret remembers those good runs. She was happy when no one was on the paths.
"So you feel better when no women are around." Clara writes in her notes. She clicks her pen three times before she asks her next question. "May I ask possibly what could be considered a more personal question but seems relevant at the moment." Clara brushes a lock of her hair behind her ear.
"Sure, I would rather figure out all these things that are contributing to my depression." Margaret agrees. She feels like she can trust Clara.
"Are you intimidated by me at the moment?" Clara asks. She wanted to see if she was stimulating her condition. Clara knew that she was a pretty good looking woman. It would make Margaret more cautious around her and harder to hypnotize. Fortunately, Clara had been doing a hypnosis test on her secretly during her session. The pen clicking was to ease Margaret's mind, making Clara trustworthy. If Margaret viewed Clara trustworthy, Clara could do an actual hypnosis to help Margaret.
"I am intimidated by you. You have such great womanly charm that I feel small in comparison," Margaret confesses. She looks over towards Clara, seeing her sexy body. She feels inferior but it doesn't make her hate Clara. Everything that Clara has talked about has made Margaret think that she wasn't against her, she was trying to help. She didn't want to compete with her. "I do feel though that you are trying to help me. I shouldn't be mad at you. You are kind and understanding." Margaret smiles at Clara. She liked Clara's kindness and empathy. It helped Margaret relax and feel comfortable around Clara.
With that answer, Clara knows that her subtle hypnosis has been working. Margaret doesn't view her as a threat. With that, Clara can actually begin with helping her. Margaret wasn't too ingrained where she was. She could easily change her lifestyle and no one would care when Clara changes her life.
"I'm glad to hear that. I don't want to be a source of your depression. I want to be your friend and that you don’t have to be scared of me in your life. Since you feel this way, I feel like I can actually help you. I can make this depression go away." Clara continues to smile at Margaret, reassuring her that she is trustworthy. "What if I said, hypothetically, I can cure your depression right now. Would that work for you?" Clara clicks her pen three times to make her even more trustworthy.
Margaret is surprised by Clara's proposition. She was expecting a long process to deal with the depression. But Margaret trusts Clara, she didn't believe that Clara wanted ill for her. "I do but how will it work? How can you fix it today?"
"It is a process I call deep pyschohypnosis therapy. I will put you into a hypnotic trance so that I can enter the subconsciousness of your mind. Once inside, I can put mental blocks in your mind when you see another woman, you don't think about comparing your body to them. Instead, you will think that you have a nice body. I can do this but I need your permission. As a medical professional, I cannot ask to do this without your permission." Clara clicks the pen three more times, making her desire this path even more.
Margaret thought about it. She wanted to be over this depression. This deep psychohypnosis therapy sounded sketchy but she had trusted sketchy people before. Clara didn't seem sketchy. Plus, Clara had been very helpful during this session. Margaret couldn't believe that Clara would try to harm her.
"Sure. We can go with the deep psychohypnosis therapy." Margaret agreed. She knew this might be risky but she was willing to take the risk to end this depression.
Clara smiles happily. She was going to give Margaret more than just that.
***
It has been thirty minutes since Margaret agreed to the hypnosis. Clara had successfully hypnotized Margaret. Clara had did what she had promised and placed mental blocks in her mind when she sees other women that she will only think that she has a nice body. Clara wasn't done yet. She was to give Margaret even more. It would be possible to break her out of this state of mind if she encounters her triggers to snap her out. Clara needed to go deeper and make it so that if she did break out of the hypnosis, she would have nothing to worry about with her body.
After deep psychohypnosis, there was another level deeper in the mind. The psychobiological subconscious, a mental part of the mind that controls the body. It is a powerful part of the human mind. If accessed, it could change a person's body in unimaginable ways. It was like the power she saw in telekinetics she saw during her journeys to become a master hypnotist. It was the mind's ability to affect reality. Only, this state of mind affects the person's own body.
"Take off all of your clothes except your underwear." Clara quietly commands.
Margaret, with a blank face and cloudy eyes, complies.
Clara watches as Margaret begins to unbutton her blue shirt and undress silently. In this trance, Margaret would not speak unless Clara asks her a question. She will listen and obey all her commands in silence. Margaret's mind was in Clara's hands, so her body would be.
"Lay down on your back on the futon." Clara solemnly orders after Margaret strips to her white underwear.
Margaret lays down on the white futon. Her head rests on the headrest. Her body is limp and her breathing is gentle. Everything is set for Clara to allow Margaret to fix her body.
Clara goes down to Margaret's feet and begins to tap the sole of her feet. She then brushes the bottom and top with her hand. She goes up Margaret's legs, tapping the inner, outer, upper, and bottom part of her calves, knees, and thighs, then following up with brushing them. Clara repeats this process all over Margaret's body, until she has touched every part of her except her head. Clara was preparing the subconscious mind to understand Margaret's body. It had to be programmed correctly for Clara to make Margaret's body grow how she wanted it to. To know its target and its current size, so she could command it.
Clara gets behind Margaret's head. It was time to turn on and activate Margaret's psychobiological subconscious. Clara reaches out with her pointer finger and taps Margaret's forehead. Margaret's head tilts backwards after the touch. Her trance glance fixated on the blank ceiling. Clara makes sure her face is out of view. Margaret needs to look into nothingness. She brings her hands around to the side of her head. Slowly creeping her fingers around, without touching Margaret's head, she closes Margaret's eyes. Then with two fingers, she massages the top of the scalp. She is pulling the psychobiological subconscious to the surface. Once there, she needs to pull it to shore. She licks her fingers and brings it to Margaret's ears. Slowly rubbing in circles, the wet sound would let it listen into Clara's questions.
With all of this done, Margaret is ready. Clara gets up and moves back to her chair. It was time to have Margaret never have this problem again.
"Margaret, what do you want?" Clara softly asks for Margaret's deepest desire.
"To have a nice curvy, sexy body beyond any women I see everyday." Margaret answers with a dreamy voice.
"And why is that important to you?" Clara probes further.
"Because I want to find love. I believe I can find love if I have a beautiful body that everyone will adore." Margaret replies confidently.
"Can you describe what a sexy body should be like? starting with the legs." Clara was allowing Margaret's desires for her body to be heard by her psychobiological subconscious. This would allow her body to change into her perfect image.
"Legs should be long and smooth. They shouldn't be too muscular or skinny. The thighs should be thick, thick like a tree trunk. They can't have the chance of snapping." Margaret tells her subconscious.
The psychobiological subconscious hears Margaret's description of legs. Margaret's legs start to begin to thicken a little bit.
Clara sees this. She knows that Margaret's mind is beginning to listen and obey her desires. The body is slowly complying. A few more suggestions and the body would be instantly ready for anything Margaret wants.
"What about the ass? the hips? How should those look on a sexy woman?" Clara probes.
"They should be round and full. Like they were stuffed with something soft, like big pillows. The hips should be wide, able to hold a big plump butt." Margaret responds to Clara's question.
The psychobiological subconscious listens and sends the message to her body. The body realizes that they are actively seeking to change the body by force of will. It accepts that it needs to bend and transform.
Margaret's legs begin to thicken faster and faster. Her thighs and calves are getting bigger by the second. Soon, the formerly skinny legs are like tree trunks. They are smooth, thick and well shaped. They even have muscles. This transformation gives her legs that any model would be jealous of. They seemed perfect. This growth goes up to her ass and hips as well. They become round and plump. Each of her ass cheeks have become like a large pillow. If a hand was pushed into them, they would disappear in Margaret's flesh, it was so soft. Her hips widen in response to these larger thighs and ass. It needed to be able to contain her plump lower section. Her panties become stretched thin by the expanse of her body. A simple white panty was drawn-out so much that they had become a small thong. Margaret's panties could barely contain her massive rear end. It was huge. It looked as if her ass would burst out of this tiny thong.
Clara was happy that it was working. This was getting rid of Margaret's problem but Clara wasn't done yet.
"What about the waist? What would an attractive waist look like?" Clara asks Margaret again another question about her image of a sexy woman.
"The waist should be flat and toned. It doesn't need to be muscular. The skin on the abdomen should be tight and smooth." Margaret answers.
Margaret's waist begins to shrink and become like she describes. The stomach becomes taut and flat. Its skin becomes smooth and shiny. It loses any undesirable fat and keeps enough to give her curves like she wants. It's now a nice, slender waist with a big, plump ass and thick, juicy thighs. This was perfect for the new body that her subconscious has created.
Clara knew that this was going well. Clara was becoming jealous of her. This sort of hypnosis couldn't be worked on one's self. Another person had to guide to allow this transformation, for there needed to be suggestions.
"What about breasts? What are the breasts like of a sexy woman?" Clara asks.
"They should be huge. Like beach balls, but soft, round, and full. There shouldn't be any sag in them. They need to have some shape and perkiness." Margaret replies.
"And how wide should they be?" Clara asks further.
"Wider than my shoulders." Margaret replies to Clara's last question.
Margaret's breasts begin to expand against her bra. There had been no breasts to speak of before Margaret spoke. The white bra begins to strain the fabric. Small hills expand from her chest and expand rapidly. The cups become so stretched thin that they begin to tear. The breasts are becoming so constricted that they had no option but to destroy the bra. The bra snaps and the breasts, now much too big for it, are free. Her breasts jiggle and bounce in unison with each other. They grow bigger and larger with every breath, reaching for the sky. They are as big as Clara's head, and they are still growing. They continue to swell more and more as they gain volume. They soon became huge. They finally stopped growing when they were wider than her shoulders and were like beach balls, but soft and bouncy. Margaret's breasts are perfect and round.
"What about the arms? What should the arms be like?" Clara asks. She was having to progress with the hypnosis but she was impressed with Margaret's sexy body image. It was to be desired.
"The arms should be toned with defined muscle on the shoulders but not too muscular." Margaret answers again.
Margaret's arms start becoming bigger. Her biceps and forearms are starting to become toned with some muscle. The shoulders broaden to be able to use her strength she gained and to hold up her gigantic breasts.
"How tall should a sexy lady be?" Clara asks, not thinking much about that question.
"Super tall. They should be so tall that their heads touch the ceiling." Margaret answers.
Clara flinches for a second. Did Margaret say that a sexy lady should be super tall? Tall enough to touch the ceiling? That was a lot taller than a normal human being. Clara wanted to help Margaret battle her depression and not let it come back. Creating an oversized woman that is way too big for this world was not a step in the right direction. The height that she wanted was an overkill. It was also too late for Clara to stop it
Margaret's body starts to grow taller and taller as she lays on the futon. Everything is growing as her body becomes what she has envisioned. Clara sees her grow past her own height and even farther. Clara gets out of her chair and takes a step back towards the wall just in case something bad happens with Margaret's growth. Margaret expands and expands. Her sexy body she has made for herself becomes even sexier at a larger size. Margaret had made a very nice hourglass figure for herself but now it was a giant hourglass figure. Margaret continues to grow until the futon underneath her breaks from all of her weight. Margaret has grown to a height of 8'6".
Clara realizes that she needs to stop the hypnosis. She cannot ask Margaret any more questions less she becomes something no longer human. She has given Margaret all she needed to cure the depression and some more.
Clara moves around the oversized woman until she reaches her head. She needed to turn the psychobiological subconscious off. She reaches her hand up towards Margaret's eyelid and opens it open. She repeats this for the other eye. Clara has shut off the psychobiological subconscious.
"Whew." Clara sighs in relief. She has ended this disaster. She expected that Margaret would give herself a sexy body but didn't imagine a large sexy body. This was beyond what she had imagined. Margaret had become a giantess by many common people's standards. The bigger problem than having a giantess in her office was that she couldn't shrink her down to a normal size. She would have to redo the whole hypnosis on Margaret to make her a reasonable size. It was dangerous to have conflicting commands and inputs in a hypnosis state. The body wouldn't know which one to listen to. That is why she had to redo the trance, but once Margaret woke up from her trance and saw her body, she would refuse to go under another hypnosis. Clara gave her a body that she would never be depressed about.
Clara just had to go with what she had and created. She had to make sure that Margaret didn't go back to her old job and everyone sees that she has become a giantess. It would cause a panic and Clara would have an influx of patients who would want the same thing. She had to hide the power of hypnosis except for a few people that she could help and hide that she did it. The other problem would be the authorities. They would capture and seize any sort of person that could make giants.
Clara bends over next to Margaret's ear. "When you wake up and go home, you will quit your job as a secretary. You will start that online business that you've been talking about. I know that you'll do great with it." Clara whispers into Margaret's ear.
"When I wake up and go home, I will quit my job as a secretary. I will start that online business that I've been talking about. I know that I will do great with it." Margaret echoes Clara's words. The mental switch was set in the giantess's mind. Margaret would create a new life for herself when she wakes up. She would not return to her old life.
Clara stands up and moves to sit back in her chair. She didn't pay attention to Margaret's arm sprawled to her side. Margaret's size made it an obstacle that Clara couldn't push out of her way.
"Wahh!" Clara trips over the giantess arm. She is losing her balance and needs to fall over. She quickly leans in one direction with all her might, towards something soft.
Thwoomp!
Clara falls face first into one of Margaret's large, soft breasts. The impact is cushioned by the soft flesh of Margaret's tits. Clara's face is absorbed and buried for a little bit before she slowly rolls off. Her body rubs against the giant boob before she detaches from it, landing on the ground with her ass.
"Those are bimbo knockers. Any virgin would lose to them." Clara mumbles to herself after feeling personally Margaret's new tits. They were so soft. Clara was blushing from just falling on them.
"I am a bimbo. Any virgin would be loved by me." Margaret says in her trance.
Clara mouths the words, "uh-oh." She had just accidentally planted a personality trait into Margaret's hypnotized mind. She gave her the idea that she was a bimbo. She would be someone who is more sexually active than probably was before this session. Margaret would hit more clubs and bars, looking for sex. It might not be a bad thing but that isn't who Margaret was. She added that to her. The other thing added to her personality is that she would seek out virgins. Any virgin out there that met her would have a good chance of her stripping off her clothes and getting under the sheets. She had changed her entire persona to fit this new sexy body.
"I need to stop this hypnosis right away before I mess up anything else." Clara thinks. She had to keep her thoughts private. Anything could be misinterpreted by Margaret's subconscious and create more problems for her than what Clara fixed.
Clara sits down in her chair. She is ready to awaken Margaret's mind. Before she does that, she stares at the giantess. This wasn't how she had imagined things going. It went from a simple depression cure, to making her an enormous sex-crazed bimbo. This is not what Clara wanted at all but it happened. If she didn't think of it like that, Clara made Margaret into an attractive, busty and sexy woman that anyone would want. Margaret is a masterpiece of beauty, and Clara had created it. Clara sits for a second to admire it.
After admiring her creation, Clara pulls out a kazooie and a bell. She blows the kazooie two times and rings the bell three times.
"Awake from your trance. Return to your own mind." Clara says to Margaret. The code sounds and words to awaken Margaret's consciousness.
Margaret blinks twice and shakes her head like she is waking up. "Huh? Did the hypnosis work? I felt like I was asleep for the longest time." Margaret yawns. She then looks down at her body. Her eyes really opened wide when she saw her transformation. "I'm fucking huge!" Margaret exclaims.
***
"Now don't tell anyone that you visited me, okay? I don't want a bunch of girls making appointments to get big. I didn't do it specially for you because I saw it as the best way to get rid of your depression." Clara clarifies what she wants Margaret to do in the lobby. Clara had to keep her hypnosis ability a secret, except for people that she deemed necessary that needed a special way of help. "Other than that, I will send an invoice to your email that you put on the survey."
Margaret nods her head. "Sure, I won't say anything to anyone about this. Thank you so much for helping me." They had wrapped her up in a bedsheet to cover her gigantic body. No clothes that Clara had at the office would fit her. They had to go with this until Margaret got home and ordered new clothes. "It means so much that you helped me."
"Don't mention it. Don't let anyone know about how you became like this. You're going to be an internet sensation and I don't want that attention if you tell them how you got like this. Keep it a secret." Clara tells Margaret.
"Got it, no one needs to know. I'll make sure of that." Margaret agrees jubilantly. She has this super sexy body because of her. Of course she won't tell anyone, unless she is super excited to show it off to her friends. They are going to be so jealous.
Clara didn't know if Margaret was going to listen to her and keep her secret safe. Something this big, and Margaret was big, would have a hard time keeping secret. Clara had to unfortunately trust in the personality trait she accidently implanted in her. She trusted hypnosis but disliked what she had done. Clara hands Margaret her business card. "You can contact me anytime you need help or to talk. It will be easier to book another appointment since you've been here before. I hope that you have a wonderful life ahead of you."
"I do. Thanks again, Ms. Bartanet." Margaret hugs Clara. In the hug, Clara's head disappears into Margaret's giant chest. It is a tight squeeze that Clara has a hard time breaking away from Margaret's grasp. She is hugging so hard in joy that Clara was starting to suffocate by Margaret's embrace. Clara has to tap the side of Margaret's boob to have her notice that she is smothering her.
"Oops, sorry. I guess I don't know my new body." Margaret giggles as she lets go of Clara's head. She is now able to breathe properly once again. Clara sighs with relief. The giantess is still holding onto her hand. "Thanks for everything, Dr. Bartanet."
Clara is taking a second to catch her breath from near death by boobs. Once she did, Clara straightened herself to appear professional. "You're welcome. It is what I do. Now, go home and enjoy your new life."
Margaret leaves with a smile on her face. This was a great start to her day and the rest of her life. She couldn't wait to get home and tell her friends about what she did today.
Clara watches as Margaret gets in her car and drives off to her home. Clara knew once Margaret got home. The mental switch would trigger and Margaret would change things in her life to suit her new body and the personality trait she gave her. Margaret was going to be a new woman.
Clara walks back into her office and sees the broken futon. She sighs that she needs to buy a new one. As she picks up the pieces, Clara's mind wonders how it felt to have her body come in contact with such a large body. It was enticing. She was completely dwarfed by Margaret's body. It was so imposing, powerful, and sexy. Besides just being next to a person with that body, Clara would love to be in the same situation as Margaret. She would love to be like a giantess to someone. To have someone smaller against a massive body. It was so arousing to imagine herself in that position.
At last, she couldn't make herself bigger, but she could make someone smaller.
End Notes:
I hope you all enjoy the first chapter. I might add some images later but who know. I hope you will look forward to the next client.
Chapter 2: Oscar and Sophia by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:
Clara's next patients are a couple. She is able to offer a unbelievable solution to help them work through their issues.

Contains: Shrinking, Humiliation, Entrapment, Femdom, Butt,
"Please wait out in the lobby. I'm going to review the notes and best figure out how to handle this situation." Clara gestures for the middle aged couple to step out for a second. She had just finished a couple therapy session with them. "I will then call you individually to get a better perspective of each person's view of what has transpired."
"That is understandable but is it possible for us to be in separate rooms while we wait." The wife says as she glares at her husband. The conversation during the couple's therapy had flared up tensions.
"That can be accommodated, Mrs. Whittaker. If one of you thinks that tensions between you are too high, it is best to not leave you two alone in the same room. Mr. Whittaker, is it okay if you wait out in the lobby?" Clara asks.
The husband nods his head. "Yeah, I'll stay outside. That will give us some space." He says with a grimace. He was not liking his wife at the moment.
"Excellent. I will be in my office going over the notes." Clara tells them where she will be. "Wait patiently and I will come out soon."
Mr. Whittaker, Oscar Whittaker, pushes himself off the couch. He is a middle aged man with short brown hair. He wears a gray shirt and blue jeans, all poorly maintained. He has a bit of a beer belly. He walks around the coffee table and heads to the lobby door that Clara had opened for him. As he passes by, his gaze goes up and down Clara's body and he grins. A grin that disgusts Clara. Clara keeps her cool and doesn't show any signs of her disgust.
Clara closes the door once he goes into the lobby. Clara looks over towards the wife on the couch. "Once I am done studying the notes, I will meet with you first, Sophia."
"Thank you. I am sorry you had to do this. I felt like we would get into an argument by ourselves. It has been very nerve wracking recently." Sophia apologizes.
"There is no need to. It is best that we do it this way. Getting some peace and quiet from each other is the best." Clara says calmly.
Sophia nods her head. Clara walks towards her office and reads what she can about the situation.
Clara combs through the notes from the husband and wife to figure out what she is going to do. The wife, Sophia Whittaker, is a middle-aged woman with black hair. She is 5 foot 7 inches tall. She has dark brown eyes. She has what people call a MILF build. She has a nice ass and big tits. She has this nice figure but no children. This is because her husband refuses to have kids. She has wanted kids for many years but he won't budge on having them. He would do all sorts of tricks during sex to not have kids. This led to a lot of tension between them. She decided that he couldn't have sex with her unless it was for the purpose of getting pregnant. He just decided to go elsewhere for sex, leading to affairs. When Sophia became too old for kids, she sought to adopt. Oscar, once again, refused. This led Sophia to discover all his affairs with a bunch of women. She found out that he viewed women as sexual objects rather than partners in relationships. She sought help and decided that they needed to go to a psychiatrist.
Clara then goes over the notes for the husband. Oscar Whittaker really boiled Clara's bones. He was such a sleaze bag. The only thing he saw in women were tits and asses. Clara was starting to understand why he refused to have children with his wife. Because of his scummy mind, kids were probably the last thing he ever wanted. Having kids would just ruin his sex life. His sex life involved hooking up with any woman that could stand him. He lost count of all the affairs he had after 50. Clara believed it was way above that. From his behavior, he had been having affairs since his marriage started. This man truly disgusts Clara.
Clara begins to make multiple game plans on how to help the couple. It mostly focused on the husband, he absolutely was the problem for the marriage. She had one major game plan. It was one that involved her hypnosis therapy. It would humble him, make him realize that women aren't sex objects, and teach him how small he really is. For her to do it, she needed the wife's permission.
"Hello, Mrs. Whittaker." Clara comes out of her office into the clinic. "I think I have some ideas of how to help the situation. Would you be kind enough to listen to them?"
***
Clara sits in her chair while Mr. Whittaker sits on the futon. She has been talking with him for about fifteen minutes to hear his perspective. She was finding herself more disgusted with him by the minute. After hearing what he had to say, it was time for Clara to ask the question.
"So Oscar," Clara clicks her pen three times. "After talking to both of you, it comes under my recommendation that you would go under a hypnotic therapy session. I think that it would help with your relationship."
"Why me?" Oscar scoffs. "She is the one having a problem with me being me. Shouldn't she be going under this to better understand me?" Oscar is thinking only about his own self-interest.
"I will be working with her later. We have already set up an appointment to help her in this situation. You are not alone in this. I think it is best that we address your part in this relationship." Clara tries to make it sound like she isn't singling him out. She was but wasn't going to tell him.
Oscar's body shifts from one side to the other. He liked the idea that it didn't look like he was the only one having to go through with this. "So she will go through it too, good." He huffs. "But I have a question about this hypnotic therapy. Is it to put me under some sort of hypnosis to make me want to have kids? If so, no. I won't be part of it." Oscar angrily shakes his head.
"I won't be doing that. It would be unethical. If I were to put you under a hypnotic spell like that, and you wake up from it, finding yourself with a kid you don't want would hurt the kid more. I do not want to put a child in that situation." Clara clicks her pen three more times. She was easing his resistance to the hypnosis with these subtle hypnosis actions.
Oscar looks very happy with that answer. That was his biggest gripe about a hypnotic therapy session. He didn't believe in hypnosis and thought Clara was a quack. He wanted to maintain his sex loaded lifestyle. He had been this way all his life. When he got married, he had about two hoes he would visit until they moved. He would have more affairs but it ramped up after the kid discussion ramped up. That's when she noticed his affairs and started complaining about him. He would do hypnosis to say that he was treated to get his wife off his back about his affairs. He wanted her to stop whining. He couldn't put up an act that he had been hypnotized if he is supposed to love kids.
"Okay." He nods. "That sounds good. I don't want to deal with kids. What would the hypnotic therapy aim to do?" He needed to know what he would supposedly be tricked into believing about himself or would do.
"The hypnotic therapy session is to change your perspective about women. From my notes, you view women like sexual objects." Clara points out the obvious.
Oscar shifts uncomfortably. He didn't want to say they were sex objects but he did view them as such, all his life. If he did say that they were, he would have to admit that he was a sleazebag.
"The hypnotic therapy would change your view of them as sex objects, to beautiful creatures. I can not make you unattracted to women as that would hurt trying to restore your relationship with your wife." Clara states the purpose of the therapy.
Oscar ponders for a second. If that is the goal of the hypnotic therapy, it would be easy for him to act with his wife that he treats women like that. It would be simple and not require much acting on his part. This hypnotic therapy was sounding very good to him.
"Alright, I will agree." Oscar nods his head. He then sits back on the futon, feeling triumphant with how things are going for him.
"We will begin right away." Clara clicks her pen three times as she smiles. He had completely fallen for her trap.
***
Clara finishes rubbing Oscar's ear with her wet fingers. He was lying down on the futon in a restful position. She had hypnotized him like she said she would. She didn't put in any hypnotic suggestions or mental switches. Instead, she went immediately into turning on his psychobiological subconsciousness. She wasn't having a simple hypnosis suggestion in place in his mind. He could easily break out of it and hide the fact that he did. Clara wasn't going to give him that opportunity.
Clara quietly walks away from the head once the psychobiological subconscious is active. She sits down in her chair, ready to transform his life to a better one.
"You are a small person." Clara speaks softly directly to his psychobiological subconsciousness. "With a bigger ego than your body."
Oscar's body twitches in response. It receives her words confusingly but obeys. His body shrinks a little. His clothes become more wrinkly with them no longer fitting quite right on him.
"You are a small person." Clara repeats softly. She happily sees that his body is obeying. She is a little excited to see this. "You kept your youthful desires without growing up."
Oscar's body jolts as dwindles in size from Clara's suggestion. Clara watches as he shrinks around 5 feet. As he shrinks, his face and body becomes more youthful. A consequence of Clara's phrasing. Clara wasn't done. She had to make him shrink even further to fit his new self-perception.
"You are a small person. Your attitude speaks of a child underneath, wanting its trinket." Clara smoothly talks. Her hand goes over her chest as she watches his transformation.
He shrinks even more, shrinking until he is around 4'6". His arms and legs become thinner and thinner, sinking into his clothes. His diminishing body is not losing its shape. He is the size of a kid with an adult body.
"You are a small person. You let baby emotions determine what you do." Clara breathes. Her hand goes down her body towards her crotch. She is excited to see him shrink so much.
His body continues to shrink, all the way to 4 feet tall. His arms barely come out of his shirt and his feet have disappeared in his pants. Nothing on him fits any more. He is like an elementary kid wearing the clothes of his parents. Clara reaches over to take his pants off the futon. He won't be fitting in those again.
Clara looks down at his shrunken body. She is happy with how well this has gone so far. She is rubbing the outside of her pants as she feels the wetness that comes from her pussy. She was enjoying shrinking this scumbag down to a size where he is more of an object to women. She was getting turned on by this.
"You are a small person." Clara whispers to him. "You are a small person, You are a small person, you are a small person." Clara repeats the phrase over and over. It sent shivers down her spine every time she said the words.
Oscar's body responds by continuing to shrink. His head gets smaller and smaller. His mouth gets smaller and smaller. His eyes get smaller and smaller. His nose gets smaller and smaller. His ears get smaller and smaller. His arms get smaller and smaller. His legs get smaller and smaller. His feet get smaller and smaller. His hands get smaller and smaller. His stomach gets smaller and smaller. His chest gets smaller and smaller. His shoulders get smaller and smaller. Everything is getting smaller and smaller. Clara is watching it all happen as his limb retract into his shirt. Clara stops saying the phrase and his body still gets smaller as his psychobiological subconscious interprets all the times she said. "You are a small person."
Soon, the head disappears into the shirt as he reaches the proportions of a toddler. This makes a hill inside his shirt, with the hill still shrinking. He continues to shrink right past the size of a toddler. He is now the size of a small infant.
Clara, as she watched him shrink, had slipped her hand underneath her pants and panties. She was playing with her clit, stroking it slowly with her middle finger. She was becoming very aroused from this. She had never seen someone shrink like he did. The man was shrinking to the size of an infant. She was the one entering his mind and making him shrink. It gave her so much power to see that she could do this under a hypnotic therapy session.
Clara breathes in deeply once he stops shrinking. She enjoys the moment of his complete shrinkage. She looks down at him, her eyes glazing over with lust at the tiny man that was helpless before her, like a baby.
Clara pulls her hand out from under her pants, bringing it to her mouth and tasting herself. The taste of herself on her fingers was enough to bring a smile to her face. Clara looked at Oscar's shrunken body. She was ready for him to wake up from his hypnosis. It was time for him to see himself in a new perspective.
She lifts the shirt up to reveal the shrunken form of Oscar. He was like a baby but looked like an adult. His beer belly made him a little chubby that fit the nature of his current size. The only thing that would show that he wasn't a baby was his body hair. That didn't change in his transformation. Clara giggles at what he has become. She reaches into the shirt and pulls him out of it.
She carries him in her arms, like a baby, to her chair. He is asleep in this trance, unaware of what has become of himself. He would probably be very happy to be close to a fine woman like Clara but would hate it the moment he saw that he was the size of an infant. Clara giggles softly at how defenseless he was to any woman that came upon him now. He was naked and exposed.
"You're such a cute, tiny little person. I am glad I made you small." Clara coos like he is a real baby.
On cue from what she said, his body begins to shrink even more. His psychobiological subconscious was still active. Whatever she said regarding his body would happen. So, his body will become smaller and cuter.
"Oops." Clara covers her mouth once she realizes her mistake, but she really didn't mind.
Oscar shrunk in her arms, smaller than a baby. Clara felt him diminish against the skin of arms and her bosom. It was amazing to have a person shrink as she held them. She was enjoying herself, holding this little guy close to her body to feel more of him shrinking. As he shrunk, his body hair started to fall off. This was the cute command she gave his body. Soon, his body was smooth. Once the shrinking stopped, he was 1 foot tall.
"More than what I expected but still a favorable result. This is my first time shrinking someone this small so much. I should be proud of my achievement." Clara thinks about what she has done as she holds this little man in her arms. As much as she enjoys it, she shouldn't shrink him down any farther. This was for therapy for him, not her own personal enjoyment. That should be an added bonus.
Clara pulls out a kazooie and a bell. She blows the kazooie two times and the bell three times.
"Huh? what is going on?" Oscar mumbles as he wakes up. He shakes his head as gets rid of his grogginess.
"How are you doing, little one? I think the hypnotic session was a success." Clara waves to him as if he is a little baby.
Oscar's expression becomes one of fear. He is looking up at the giant face of Clara, looking down at him with a smile. She is so much bigger in height and stature compared to him. She towers over him.
"What the-" Oscar was about to curse about this sudden situation but Clara put her finger on his lips.
"Hush, little ones shouldn't curse. They need to have a clean mouth." Clara says with a giggle.
***
"So, I have shrunken your husband down to 1 foot tall so that he won't treat women like objects. By being the size of a small object, he will feel and understand what it is like to be treated like an object. He also can't go anywhere without someone to supervise him. He can't also overpower anyone. So it will be easier to train him to be a good boy." Clara explains to Mrs. Whittaker the success of her hypnotic therapy. Clara was very proud of herself.
Sophia looks over frighteningly to her side, down at her shrunken husband. She couldn't believe what Clara told her that she could do to help her husband. She thought it was silly so she went with it. Now, he was 1 foot tall.
"Why couldn't you make me hate women?" Oscar screams. His tiny voice at max volume sounded like a normal person in a conversation. He fumes at the current state he is in.
"That would hurt other people. We had to make this only affect you as much as possible." Clara states calmly. She is trying not to laugh at him screaming at his tiny size. She has never heard a grown man scream so loud before it barely makes a sound.
"I don't care! Make me back to normal! I demand it right now! You lied to me about hypnotic therapy." He hops like mad on the couch. His fist makes circles to get ready to punch Clara. They couldn't reach her from the couch and at his size, they wouldn't hurt.
"I do have a question along those lines. I agreed to make him smaller to help him." Sophia glances over at her husband. As much as she was scared that Clara could shrink someone, Sophia was enticed by her shrunk husband. He was very much like the child she had always wanted that he didn't provide. She was drawn to be like a mother to him. "But why didn't you hypnotize him to be better behaved while shrunken? Wouldn't that help him better?"
Oscar gulps as he realized that Clara could have done more to him while she accessed his subconsciousness.
"That would seem like a good idea but it is not. It would be like fixing the headlight of your car when the whole front is smashed. You need to fix the whole front of the car or replace it. By keeping his mind like it is, we will be working on fixing his personality for good. It won't be a temporary fix where he was good behavior until the hypnosis wears off or breaks. This is working on his conscious mind." Clara points out why she did not do that. Shrinking him was the best option.
"Hmm. I see. That makes sense. It is like he is like a little kid right now, waiting for a mother to raise him right." Sophia was silently getting happy with that thought. She loved the idea of Oscar being her little kid. She will get to raise him as the child she wants.
"Very much like that. He is a child ready to grow up. All he needs is some motherly love, guidance, and discipline." Clara nods in agreement with Sophia.
Sophia glances back at her shrunken husband, not with fear for Clara or fear of her husband. The emotion she was feeling was joy, joy for finally having the child she always wanted but couldn't have. Her husband would be her child.
Oscar shivers as he looks up at his giant wife. He knows that look. It was the look she had when she saw other couples with kids. She had always desired it and Oscar denied her. He didn't like kids and he thought they would ruin his life. He was smaller than a baby right now and the look that Sophia gave him frightened him. She was going to treat him like a little baby that needed a mother. She wanted him to be her son.
"I would love to take him home and start working on his behavior but he shrunk so suddenly and I am not prepared to bring him home like this." Sophia looks over to Clara. She didn't know how to handle a tiny man in her house, that would soon be her baby.
"I understand. This all happened all of a sudden. As I was preparing to do this, I thought I should take care of him for a little bit until you are ready and I believe that he is ready to live with you." Clara motions for Sophia to come in close.
Sophia obliges and she comes closer to Clara. Clara begins to whisper into Sophia's ear her plan.
Oscar becomes even more scared. He watches as his wife nods in agreement with Clara. He couldn't hear what they were saying. He had no idea what their plan was and it frightened him.
"I agree with everything. He needs to learn that stuff. I will leave him with you until he learns those things. When should I expect this training to be done?" Sophia and Clara stand up and shake hands. They were in agreement.
"By the time of your appointment, I told you with this in mind even though I didn't tell you. Sorry about that." Clara apologizes.
"Don't worry about it. It will be worth the wait. I'm glad you thought that far ahead." Sophia smiles the biggest smile she has had in the longest time.
"You're welcome. You should smile more. It looks good on you." Clara says as she guides Sophia to the door to the lobby. Oscar is still on the couch.
"I will be doing that a lot more thanks to you." Sophia waits for Clara to open the door. She does and heads out. Before she leaves, she looks back at Oscar. "See you later, baby."
Oscar trembles as he knows that would be true when Sophia comes back to pick him up. His whole life was uprooted.
"I will send the invoice by email. You have a great day." Clara waves to her goodbye.
"I will and thank you so much." Sophia waves goodbye and leaves.
Clara closes the door. It was only Oscar and Clara in the clinic.
"Time for us to begin your training." Clara turns to him and smiles. That smile frightens Oscar. He knows she is planning something and he doesn't want any part of it.
Oscar turns around on the coach and bolts towards the other side of it. He is moving his legs as fast as his little legs could take him. He was going to get out of here. He wasn't going to spend whatever training this gigantic hypnotist therapist had for him.
He ran a few seconds until he reached the end of the couch. There, he realized he was trapped. He looked down the edge of the couch to the ground. It was like he was on top of a house looking down on the ground. If he jumped, he would break his legs. He would definitely not escape Clara with broken legs.
"This training is to make you realize how small you are. You can't do the things you used to do and that you can't run away." Clara's voice comes from behind him. Giant hands come around his body and pick him up. His eyes widen in fear as his feet dangle above the ground. His tiny body feels like a feather being lifted up. His feet dangling above the floor makes him feel so small.
"Let go of me you, stupid bitch. I am not some child." Oscar screams as Clara picks him up. He kicks and tries to free himself from her grasp but he can't. She is so much bigger than him.
"You kind of all when you are this small." Clara giggles at his struggles. She turns around and starts carrying him to her office. "But you are right in a sense. I shouldn't be treating you like a child. I need to treat you as my patient."
She walks into her office. It has a desk, chair, bookshelves, and a closet for anything she needs to store. She carries the little Oscar around towards the chair in her office.
"So, the first thing we need to work on is to make sure you don't think of every woman as a bitch. You will need to apologize for calling me a bitch." Clara holds Oscar as she would to discipline a small child. She was giving him a chance to make things right.
"Kiss my ass! You are a stupid bitch! I will call you a cunt if I want! You don't own me!"
Clara lets out a big laugh at his response. He had failed his first test miserably. Now, she could do whatever she wanted with him as punishment. A punishment fitting for him treating women like objects. He had given her the perfect idea of how to punish him.
"Those are your words." Clara smirks. She sets him down on the seat of her office chair.
He didn't know what she meant by that. He was just angry. Angry at her and his wife agreeing to shrink him down to such an embarrassing size. He felt humiliated and ashamed. He was a grown man and he was treated like a child, not an object. He refused to submit to whatever training or rehabilitation they had planned to make him a decent person.
He then looked up and saw what she meant.
"Wait!? Please don't sit down on me!" Oscar screams and cowers as a shadow looms overhead.
Clara was bringing her nice juicy ass down on top of his tiny body. He could do nothing to stop the inevitable. Her entire butt was bigger than him. He normally likes a woman with an ass but not the ass that could crush him. Those large asscheeks landed on top of him with a loud thud as they rolled over him like giant boulders.
It was a normal sit down for Clara. It was her butt coming down on Oscar. He was experiencing an ass that could squash him. Clara just giggles as she feels his endeavors to escape her ass. His struggles are futile. Her ass is too powerful for his body to get away from.
"We will leave you under my ass until you learn how to talk to a lady properly." Clara wiggles her ass, causing more pain for him.
She hears nothing in return. Her butt muffles his screams.
"I will determine when you are ready to try again." Clara scoffs. She returns to her work.
All the while as she works, she feels his struggles against her booty. It feels so good to have such a tiny human trapped under her ass. His attempts to get out of her ass just excites her. It would take all day to wear him out. It will be fun to see how long he can last under her ass before he gives up. Either way, she was enjoying this. She will continue to enjoy this until Sophia returns.
End Notes:
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. What is Clara going to do with a shrunken man?
Chapter 3: Margaret and Oscar by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:
Margaret returns, the patient who Clara made to be the tallest, bustiest woman in the world. Clara has Oscar under her watch, training him to be a decent person, by making him the smallest person in the world. How will these two interact?

Contains: Humiliation, Femdom, Mind Shift, Vore
"Hello Margaret, it is great to see you again. You are looking beautiful as always." Clara says as the giantess enters the clinic. Clara is still amazed that she was able to transform this girl into a hot, sexy lady. She was dressing more of that part too, gone were the plain clothes she wore when she first came in. She was wearing tight, fashionable clothes to show off her amazing figure.
"Thank you. I can't believe I have been here for four months already." Margaret says with a smile on her face. "That goes to show that you know what you are doing." Margaret puts her purse down on the coffee.
"I don't know about that. If I am getting returning patients, after helping them like you, getting rid of your biggest worries, I might be doing something wrong." Clara says with a chuckle.
"Oh you fixed me alright. I have never been better. It's just that a new problem has arisen and I know from your work that you definitely can help." Margaret clarifies that Clara hasn't done anything wrong.
"What is this new problem? I hope I can fix it just as easily as I did with your other issues." Clara asks. She had become quite familiar with Margaret's problems and her body in general, she made it to be voluptuous and attractive.
"It has to do with finding a lover. I am getting a lot now with this sexy body but none of them seem to click in the long run and I am ready to leave them whenever I finish having a good time with them." Margaret states her problems as she looks at Clara.
Clara knew right away what she meant. This was the result of the accidental personality trait she gave Margaret. From the sound of it, Margaret was definitely hitting bars and clubs to hookup. That was the bimbo suggestion she made. Margaret didn't seem bothered by that. She was happy to strut her sexy body. It was the other personality, or preference, that she gave Margaret. Margaret only likes virgins. She would hunt down virgins to fall in love with and have sex. The moment she had sex with them and they were no longer a virgin, Margaret would discard them.
"That is a new issue. Definitely a result of becoming a beautiful lady. We can surely talk about your love life. Please sit down." Clara gestures towards the futon. Hiding the embarrassment that she caused this problem, it was very unprofessional.
Margaret follows Clara's instructions. She walks over and sits down on the futon. "You changed your hair. What made you decide to do it?"
Clara sits down in her chair. She had recently got a haircut and changed her style. She no longer had her brown hair long enough to put it in a hair bun. She decided to go with a pixie cut. "I have been feeling rejuvenated recently. I decided that I needed to freshen up and be a bit more lively." Clara smiles as she pats her hair.
"Well, it suits you. You look really cute with your short hair. It makes you look younger too." Margaret looks at Clara's face. She was right. She did look much younger with her new haircut. Margaret then leans in closer. "So is there a boy?" Margaret asks. She could only think that would be the reason for such a drastic change.
"There is a man." Clara bounces her head side to side with a slight grin. She glances to the side towards her office. "But I can't tell you about him. It is confidential."
"Why not? Can't us women have a nice chat about our love lives?" Margaret questions.
"We can but not right now. We are in the middle of your therapy. We can't talk about my personal life." Clara clicks her pen three times, beginning the subtle hypnosis.
"Aww, oh well. I guess I will just have to wait to hear about him later." Margaret shrugs her shoulders.
Clara couldn't tell Margaret about him because the man was a client. But, that wasn't the reason that Clara was worried about. She would have chatted away if she was interested in one of her clients. The main reason was because she shrunk the man to 1 foot tall. The person was Oscar, the slimy cheating husband of Sophia. He was under training from Clara to become a better person that didn't treat women like sex objects. Clara's plan was to treat his shrunken body like a sex object. For the past week, Clara had been using him to give her sexual pleasure. She loved using a small person to satisfy her urges. It was a bonus that she could use a small person that was such a scumbag to rehabilitate him. She had to take him practically wherever she went because he was helpless at that size. She kept him in her office when she was at work.
"Yep, I can talk about him later when I am not at work." Clara motions for her to lay down. "For now, we will talk about you."
"Keeping it professional." Margaret lays down on the futon. It was bigger than before. Clara had to buy a new one since she broke the last one. Margaret shifts around and gets comfortable as a giantess could. "How should I begin?" Margaret asks.
"Let's start with what you said earlier. None of them seem to click in the long run and you're ready to leave them whenever you finish having fun with them." Clara repeats what she says. "That is two questions in one. We'll get more information on the first part. What makes you click in the first place?" Clara clicks her pen three times.
"Whenever I go to the clubs and bars, I see a lot of good looking people staring at me. It makes me happy when they are staring at me. It makes me know that my body is attractive and I can have sex with anyone I want." Margaret describes her thoughts and feelings about her appearance. "It's when everyone flocks to me and wants to get close to me that I try to find the one that will be my type."
"What is your type?" Clara inquires.
"That's it. I don't know. There are a variety of people. I hit it off with some of them and not others. For those I hit it off with, we either go on a date or two or just get down to business back at either of our residence. I enjoy the sex we have but afterwards I feel empty or that the person is no longer attractive." Margaret groans about her dating experiences. "It's just not working out."
Clara knew it was the virgin thing. Margaret was very attracted to virgins. Clara had to make Margaret see that so that she would allow her to hypnotize her and remove that mental suggestion.
"Are there any characteristics that you can think of that first got you interested in them?" Clara aims to get her to discover it.
"Hmm." Margaret taps her chin with her finger. "It is hard. I went out with a lot of different people, shapes and sizes, attractive levels. They vary so much that I can't pinpoint it out." Margaret's brow furrows as she thinks.
"Was it their personalities?"
"There was a variety too. Some were jerks, others very nice, and everything in between. It wasn't their personality" Margaret disagrees.
"Was it what they do for a living? their jobs being successful?"
"No, that doesn't concern me. I have my online business doing well so money isn't an issue to me." Margaret doesn't find it to be that either.
Clara was trying to have her narrow it down but she was having a hard time doing that. She didn't want it to sound like she knew. Her answer might have given her an opportunity.
"If money isn't an issue, was there anytime you got into a relationship for money." Clara clicks her pen three times, hoping that would jog her memory.
Margaret scrunches up her face as she thought. She relaxes once she remembers. "Yes, there was one time. There was a group of guys that asked me to pop this guy's cherry. He wasn't that attractive but I felt enticed to do it. That is the only time I have done it for money." Margaret pauses for a second to recognize the significance of that. "Holy shit, I like virgins."
"Ah, we are getting somewhere. Do you know why you like virgins?" Clara clicks her pen three times happily. This is what she wanted to realize. As she does, she feels a buzzing in her smartwatch.
"I don't know exactly, I haven't thought about it much." Margaret is amazed that she had noticed it before. She would find a lot of people attractive, but it never went to the next level until they mentioned they were a virgin. Sometimes, she brought it up. When she found out they were, she would get really turned on. She was a virgin killer.
Clara realizes that her smartwatch is buzzing because she is getting an important call. She twists her wrist to look at the caller ID. It was from the State Psychiatrist Medical Board. This organization was in charge of licensing all psychiatrist professionals in her state. They were the ones who made sure that clinics met all requirements and standards for the profession. They would conduct reviews and inspections to make sure there weren't any malpractice or fraud in the industry. This was a big deal for Clara. She wasn't a licensed psychiatrist. She was going more for the hypnotist for a loophole. If they were calling her, they were categorizing her as a psychiatrist. She would fail if they did come to inspect her clinic.
"I think that you should ponder why you like virgins. You should take your time. Many people have a hard time describing the truth of what makes them attracted to a type. I am going to leave you here for a few minutes in silence so you can think about it." Clara stands up. She makes a credible excuse to answer her phone.
"Alright. That sounds good." Margaret agrees. She is concentrating hard as to why she likes virgins so much. She looks hard up at the ceiling as she drums her fingers on her huge breasts.
Clara heads towards her office, not answering her cell phone until she is in her office and behind a closed door.
"Hello, this is Clara Bartanet." She answers her cell phone.
"Hello Clara.... I... member... psychiatrist..." The voice on the other line is cutting in and out.
"Hold on a second. Can you repeat that? My connection is really bad." Clara moves around the office to try and get a better signal. Her office had the worst reception in her clinic. Clara hated it. She normally had to go to the lobby to make calls. She couldn't go out there for a call because Margaret was in the clinic. She would find it strange that Clara was on her phone.
Clara went around the whole room but still got no reception. She was left with one option, the closet.
Clara steps into the closet. "Hello, can you hear me?" She repeats the same question.
The voice comes in clearer now. "Yes, I can hear you better now. Is this Clara Bartanet? The voice asks. The signal was good here. Clara sighs that it had to be her office closet that she got a good signal.
"Yes, this is Clara Bartanet. Who am I speaking to?" Clara asks.
Clara was busy talking on the phone to this agency that she forgot a very important thing about the closet. Clara was keeping Oscar in here.
Oscar, who was very well aware of his situation, saw the gigantic hypnotic psychiatrist enter the closet. He was hiding in the corner, ready to try an attempt to escape. All of his attempts were easily stopped and captured. He couldn't compete against a normal person in his shrunken state. After every attempt, he would have to bear whatever sexual urges Clara would use him for. He was being treated like a sex object, like how he treated women. This was to make him treat women better. Oscar refused to be a part of this rehabilitation training. He wanted to continue his life of debauchery. He would rather die than change his ways.
Oscar looked up to see that she didn't notice him. She was too busy on the phone. She had forgotten about him. So much so, she forgot to close the door. This was Oscar's chance to escape and be free. He took the opportunity. He grabbed the supplies he had made for his escape and went out of the closet.
Clara didn't notice him leave.
Oscar scurries along the ground towards the office door that leads to the clinic. That was his avenue to escape. He takes a peak of her office as he runs. All the furniture, desk, and bookshelves would seem like normal to normal people but to Oscar, they were giant trees or boulders. An office jungle for him. He reaches the door. Unfortunately, Clara had closed this door.
"You stupid whore of a psychiatrist can't stop me." Oscar pulls off one of the tools he had made from office supplies. This was his rubber band lasso. Tying several rubber bands together, Oscar could make a rope for his small size to reach the door handle.
Oscar makes several attempts to lasso the door handle. After about a dozen times, he lassoed the handle.
"Yes." He smiles triumphantly.
He pulls the rubber band rope down and towards him. The handle twists and the door opens.
"See you later, you dumb bitch!" Oscar laughs evilly as he runs out from Clara's office.
He enters the clinic, the room where he shrunk. Oscar sees the lobby door. It was the last thing between him and freedom. He could taste it. Oscar ran toward the door with all the speed his little legs could carry him. He guessed that it was like a 100 meter sprint for him at 1 foot tall. He keeps his eyes on the door when he hears a person speak.
"Why do I like those sorts of people?"
Oscar stops in his tracks. He heard the voice of a person in this clinic. Clara was seeing a client right now. He didn't know who but it was a female. He turns slowly to see who it was. He was absolutely surprised by what he saw. His cock became instantly erect.
On the futon in the clinic, the biggest, sexiest woman he ever saw lay back. Her large tits hung low over her chest. Her stomach was flat and smooth. Her hips were wide and full. A big juicy ass with thick thighs and legs. She had curly brown hair that went past her shoulders. This had to be the most voluptuous woman he has ever seen in his life. Her large breasts and huge ass made her seem so huge and feminine beyond imagination. All Oscar's dreams about big beautiful women were all true in her. This was a woman to die for.
Oscar takes a glance at the door to the lobby. This was his path to freedom. He could escape the torture of Clara if he goes. He steals his glance back at this woman. If he tries to talk to this giant woman, he might enter heaven or hell.
He chose the latter.
"Excuse me, my good-looking lady. Could I ask for your assistance?" Oscar had scampered across the floor to her. He begins his slick talk that allowed him to start so many affairs. "I have some small problems that I need your help with." He adds his current circumstance to humor her.
Margaret is surprised by Oscar. She looks over to see the 1 foot tall man on the floor of the clinic. She was expecting Clara, not a tiny man. This must have been another patient who came by. She is still in awe and speechless by the sight of him. She doesn't even move to help him up or anything else. She just stares at him with her mouth open.
"As you can see, my problem is that I am small." Oscar continues.
"Uh, who are you?" Margaret sits up in her futon to get a better look at the tiny man. "How did you get so small?" Margaret had an idea that it was Clara who made him small. This piqued Margaret's interests a lot. Clara made her big so making someone small would probably be possible.
Oscar gawks as he watches the giantess sit up. She is so sexy and big. She has bigger breasts than any woman he has seen in the porn videos he watched online. The round, plump boobs bounce and sway as she moves. His dick starts throbbing as he takes in the site. He is so turned on by this giant woman. He wants her so bad.
"My name is Oscar. I have been taken prisoner by Clara Bartanet. She shrunk me down to a size where I cannot escape from her. I was hoping that you could help me get out of here." Oscar says with his tiny voice. He was drooling as he stared at her.
Margaret at first believed what he said about him being a prisoner. It would be very easy to hold a tiny person like this as a hostage. Margaret guessed that this might be the person she was seeing because he said she was his captor. The reason she didn't want to talk about who she was seeing earlier was probably because she was into the bondage sort of thing. But, Margaret didn't think so. Clara had been kind to fix Margaret's issue so she couldn't believe Clara would do this. She was too nice.This person probably had issues that Clara was trying to fix. Shrinking him down was probably part of the therapy. Because he was her patient, she should probably bring him back to Clara. But a tiny person intrigued her, Margaret decided to make test for the man. If he was a virgin, she would help him escape.
"That is pretty bad. I don't think that Clara would do that. But you are small and in her clinic. So I do believe that she did do this to you. Why would she do that? Why make you a prisoner?" Margaret bends down a little. She wants to appear friendly to him so that he would trust her and tell her his virginity status. Bending down gave another thing besides making Oscar trust her, it gave him a good look at her massive cleavage.
Oscar's eyes became glued to Margaret's cleavage for a second. His little dick jumped a little from excitement, ready to explode. Margaret noticed it and kept quiet. This gave her no information about his virginity except that he was a pervert.
Oscar looks back up towards Margaret's face after enjoying the sight of her breasts. "I was a patient of Clara. She wanted to shrink my size down in order for me to get help with my problem with my wife. She said she would get me in good grace with my wife. She didn't tell me she was going to shrink me. She lied about saying she was going to make me better with a hypnotic suggestion." Oscar whines and pleads with her. "In the end, I was used harshly for sexual pleasure for her. I was sat on, squeezed between her thighs, and buried in her boobs. She was so rough. It was all for the sake of treating me. I am hoping to escape and find some lady that would take care of me and be gentle with me." Oscar gives her a half truth. He was being used by Clara for sexual pleasures to fix his problem of being a scumbag to women. Oscar lied about the second half. He wanted this sexy lady to take him to her home and allow him to do sexual stuff with her.
Margaret saw through his lie. She saw him for what he truly was, a pervert husband that preys on women. He was trying to have her have pity on him so that she would allow sexual stuff to happen to her. She was becoming disgusted with him. Margaret believed that Clara shrunk him to help him with his perversion and infidelity. The more Margaret looked at him, it gave her more of an idea of why she possibly likes virgins. Virgins were pure and innocent. He clearly wasn't a virgin. He was willing to try and take advantage of any woman just for sex. The opposite of her idea of a virgin. That made her hate him more. Margaret was going to bring him back to Clara.
"That sounds like a pretty harsh thing for someone to do." Margaret pretends to give him pity. "You must have gone through a lot. I'm so sorry for you. Why would she do that? What sort of problem did she try to fix that would lead her to shrink you?" Margaret tries to get him to come closer so she doesn't have to chase him when she captures him.
"It wasn't that big of a problem. She was overreacting and just wanted to use me for sex. My wife listened to her and gave me up to her. My wife is the reason I was shrunk. She found a hypnotist online that she said would help me but she lied." Oscar believes that Margaret would help him. She was sounding very caring. He continues to tell her how he got in this situation. Blaming people in his life for his shrunken states except his own actions.
"I see...that is terrible..." Margaret says as he talks. He is walking towards her feet as he complains. Margaret slowly lowers her hand down for him to come. He looks excited when she lowers it. He happily hops and sits down in the palm of her hand.
Margaret wraps her fingers around his tiny waist. He feels so light in her hands. He was like a doll, a living doll. She had so much power over him. He was so weak and vulnerable in her hands. She could squeeze her hand around his chest and crush his rib cage at any moment if she wanted to. His life was in the palm of her hand. Yet, while he was in this precarious situation, she could feel his tiny dick harden. It was brushing against the cracks in her fingers. He was very aroused at the moment. Not at the circumstance, but as he got a closer look at her well endowed body. Margaret finds herself gripping a little harder in disgust, not enough to hurt him. He doesn't budge on his erection or a look of sexual interest on his face. She was so disgusted by this.
"What was the problem your wife believed you had? She must be terrible if she would take you here." Margaret leads Oscar on. She was going to get the truth out of him. She will make him admit so she can deliver him to justice.
Oscar is too much in his head, basking in Margaret's overly sexy body and believing he can have his way with her. He doesn't see the obvious trail that Margaret is leading him to. He is thinking too much with his dick, like he normally does, which got him in this shrunken state to begin with. "Yes, my wife is terrible. All I wanted was to have sex with her to get my release but she had to bring up wanting kids. I don't want kids. Kids are fucking stupid. She held herself back from me and I had to get my release elsewhere. She doesn't know a man has needs. It is her fault that I had to go find women to get my release. She was being selfish."
"Men do have needs and need release. How many women did you see?" Margaret asks.
"I don't know. I lost count over the years. My wife said it was so bad that she believes that I start to treat women-" Oscar stops talking. He had been looking up and down Margaret's body, thinking that he was going to enjoy it. He looks up at Margaret's face. It wasn't a look of caring. It was a look of disgust.
"Did you really start treating them badly?" Margaret questions.
"I don't know! I don't remember anything! It was all my wife's opinion." Oscar stops talking about what he has done. He sees that Margaret wasn't on his side. It was too late. He had said enough for Margaret to condemn him.
"I think you know plenty well." Margaret stands up. She lowers her hand that holds him to her waist. Letting him see the scale of the size disparity between them, she was in charge and the judge of him. "This is all you're doing. Your revolting perversions and unfaithfulness is what got you in this situation. You have no one else to blame but yourself. Trying to bring me along in this was a mistake. I am absolutely nauseated just by holding you. I hope Clara is able to fix you. Because the longer I see you, the more I want to throw up. I'm not gonna be the woman you want." Margaret glares irksomely at this scumbag. The definition of an enemy of women was defined by this man.
This reply flipped a switch in Oscar's mind. This reminded him of all the women that rejected him at bars and such when he would cheat on his wife. Those women had something they called dignity. They would not bow to his whim for sex and thought they were too good for him. Oscar hated those self-righteous women. This sexy lady in front of him was basically saying the same thing as those self-righteous women. He lets his anger boil up, unwisely.
"Listen here, you stupid bitch. I am the victim in all of this! Everyone thinks I'm the bad guy! I am needing to do the most natural thing and getting release when I can. It's you women that have to listen to our needs and fulfill them. If you deny us men this, then you are a useless woman. You can't fulfill one of your primary responsibilities. That's why we have affairs. We are just getting our needs met. I'm not the problem. You're the problem!" Oscar screams. He isn't considering how he is degrading women and talking down to them. He thought women were nothing but a hole to use for sexual pleasure. He doesn't care if they have their own wants and desires. To him, they are objects that can be used and discarded after a while.
Margaret wanted to retch at his words. He was an outright misogynistic pig. Margaret was ready to break every bone in his tiny body to give the world justice by ridding the world of this vile man. It would be easy for her. He didn't think of the danger he was in. Weak and tiny in her hand. The thing holding her back was that he was Clara's patient and she was trying to fix him.
"I don't think a scum like you is seeing the picture clearly. All of this is your fault. Women have value and are living things. If you are treating them or viewing them this horribly, you deserve this shrinkage to make you better. Because most women that hear what you just said, would puke and run away from you. Clara is trying to fix you and help you. So if you have any decency, stop with your insults and listen to Clara to help you get better." Margaret sternly warns him. She was getting close to the end of her ropes with him.
"Clara is part of the problem. Tramps like you are the problem. Your dumb minds can't fathom your place in society and are too stupid to see it. Why can't all you dumb bitches stop being so emotional and just let a guy fuck you? That is what women are good for." Oscar indignantly cries insults at the giant woman holding his life in her hands.
Margaret felt blood vessels bursting in her skull. This man was hopeless. She believed Clara couldn't redeem him, even with her hypnosis. He was a scum, a low down, bottom feeder, despicable human being.
"I don't think you know your situation." Margaret squeezes tighter around his body. He winces as she causes him some pain with the threat that she could cave in his chest and kill him. "You are in the hands of one of these dumb bitches while you are so weak. You are not in power to insult me. I can crush you right here and now if I want. I just have to close my fist around your tiny waist, squeeze it until you are dead, and then I can just dispose of your corpse wherever I want to. I am the one in power. So if I was you, I would be using my words to kiss my ass so I don't die." Margaret threatens him. She is getting tired of dealing with this piece of shit. He was dead or going back to Clara. He was on thin ice with his next words.
Oscar didn't care about that threat. The squeezing of his chest and her power over him didn't snap his mind back to reality about how dangerous his situation was, it hurt his pride. He struggles against Margaret's strong fingers wrapped around him. He couldn't escape. Instead of listening, he lets his pride talk.
"I shouldn't be kissing your brainless bimbo's ass. Inept whores like you should be eating my ass!"
That broke the camel's back. He wasn't going back to Clara. She was going to remove this eyesore from the world. She was ready to crush his body in her hand and be done with it. It would be easy. But he gave her an idea. He would be undone by his own words. It aroused her a bit. He definitely wasn't a virgin. But this would be a loophole in her ideology about her preferences. She just wondered if she could do it.
"Well. Your dumb ass is hopeless. But I might as well eat it." She begins to lift him up to her face.
Oscar was wondering what she meant by that. She insulted him but also was doing what he said for her to do. He was confused. The conversation and her face later on showed she was disgusted with him. Why the sudden change? He found out when he got close to her face. She was opening her mouth and his face was going straight towards it.
"Hold on!? Wait!? You aren't going for my ass? Can't we talk about it?" Oscar realizes what she meant as she carries him straight towards her ravenous mouth. Her luscious red lips were ready to accept his tiny body in between them.
Margaret ignores his pleas and stuffs his head into her mouth. She closes her lips around him and starts sucking on him to go deeper. She pushes with her hands to eat more of him. She plans to swallow him whole.
Oscar was looking down the throat of Margaret. He liked his tongue to invade a girl's mouth but not his head. His head was covered in her saliva as he felt her push him deeper on the outside. She was seriously planning on swallowing his entire body. He tried to escape but it didn't matter. Her head was in his throat and his chest on her jaws. He was sliding deeper, surrounded by the red fleshy walls and rows of white teeth. Her muscular tongue was rubbing over his chest as she tasted her meal. It was hopeless to escape but he tried anyway.
Margaret tips her head so her esophagus is lined straight for his tiny body to go down smoother. He is up to his belly in her stomach. She could feel his head in her neck, creating a bulge in her throat. His head, arms, and waist couldn't move in the confines of her throat but his legs were kicking wildly. He was fighting to not be swallowed. Margaret was going to make sure he was swallowed. He needed to be eliminated. The best thing he could do was be nutrition for her succulent body.
Oscar was slipping farther and farther down her throat. His head was squeezed tight by the esophagus pinching him from all around. Things were going dark in here as the narrow fleshy confines pressed against every crevice in his body. It was getting hard to breathe as every breath was clogged by her throat's flesh and her saliva filling his lungs. His feet could feel the air but that would soon be gone. Her tongue was wiggling and feeling around his crotch. A mockery of him who would think with his dick around women. He was being teased while he was being swallowed to his death. It felt incredible to have that giant tongue feel his dick. He couldn't help but cum by this giant woman's action. He couldn't believe that in the face of death, he would cum to his killer.
Margaret felt a wet glop on her tongue as she played around with Oscar's genitals. He had ejaculated in her throat. She was disgusted that she was swallowing his cum. He got off before his demise. She felt his seed seep around his body and down her throat. As it did, it reduced the friction in her throat. His final release was quickening his demise. Margaret was fine with that. She lets go over his leg to do the final part.
"HRGGTH!" Margaret grunts as she clenches her muscles in her throat and gulps the rest of Oscar's body down into her mouth. The legs slide down easily into her mouth. She pulls harder to get his feet in, feet that are twirling around a lot to not go down. But her throat is too strong and they enter her maw. She closes her jaw shut after his feet go in. She has swallowed him and his entire body is insider her. She feels as he is moved down from her throat to her stomach.
"Mhmm." Margaret puts a hand on her chest as the scum goes down. She was able to do this because she had become so big by Clara. She gave her the ability to swallow a tiny human, accidentally. It wasn't intended for that but she did it. A little man was traveling down her esophagus. His feet were at her collarbone and his head at the bottom of her ribs. This would be the closest he would be to a female's heart, until he was digested and supplying it energy.
With a change in pressure at the end of the line, Margaret feels as his head leaves her esophagus and enters her stomach.
"So long, pervert. I hope you like me eating your ass." Margaret pats the slight bulge in her belly.
The pressure around Oscar's head is relieved. He is happy about the release of pressure, but he knew it was temporary. He was still in danger and entering more of the dangerous part. His head is met with chemical heat as he begins to enter her stomach. It is brighter here than her throat but that doesn't mean he should open his eyes. He enters a pool of her stomach acid at the bottom. The stomach contorts to fit the rest of his body coming down the throat. Once he is fully inside her belly, he curls up in a fetal position to get comfortable with however he can inside the dark warm depths of her belly. Once in that position, he begins to move and fight against her stomach.
"You stupid bitch. You fucking ate me!" Oscar tussles inside her. "Let me out and fight me like a man!"
"Oh that tickles." Margaret holds her gut as she giggles at his useless attempts to escape. It felt very pleasurable to have a living human struggle inside her belly. It was indescribable. "Keep fighting. It feels so good when you do, you piece of shit." Margaret sits down to savor his squirming.
"You think my struggles feel good, huh?" Oscar's pride could still be hurt even when he should be focusing on surviving this ordeal. The more he struggled, the better it felt for Margaret, but it also produced more stomach acid. "Wait until I got it out and I will beat your stupid ass into oblivion." He becomes more vicious with his struggle.
"Mhmm." Margaret lays down on the futon as she feels Oscar squirm wildly against her stomach. She was enjoying this immensely. The little man's struggles felt amazing in her gut. It was something she had never experienced before, probably no one ever had before. A whole human inside her belly, alive and struggling. There had been cannibalism before but they would normally chop people up. Margaret had done it whole. Sure, he was tiny, however he was still a human being, a terrible human being.
All while this happened, Clara had been on the phone with the State Psychiatrist Medical Board. They were calling about setting up an appointment for an inspection of her clinic. Clara had been discussing with them that they did not need to send anyone over. Arguing that the nature of her clinic meant that she didn't need all the requirements of a normal psychiatrist clinic. They didn't agree with her assessment of her own clinic. She was labeling herself as a psychiatrist as well so she must reach all the standards of a regular psychiatrist. Clara knew that she would not meet all those standards and would not be able to satisfy them with results. She hadn't graduated with a doctorate in psychology and a bunch of other stuff a regular psychiatrist would have to go through to get a clinic.
"That will be a headache." Clara sighs as she exits the closet. She had to figure out how to deal with the Board when they sent an inspector over. She was anxious about that, but now wasn't the time. She had a client waiting in her clinic that she needed to help.
"How was the processing?" Clara asks as she returns to the clinic. Margaret was still on the futon, happily rubbing her belly.
"It was good. I think I found out why I like virgins." Margaret smiles at Clara sitting back in her chair.
"That is good. The time alone seems to be productive to clarify your thoughts about it. What are your thoughts about it?" Clara clicks her pen three times to restart the subtle hypnosis.
Clara was completely unaware of what happened in her clinic while she was on the phone call. She had no idea that one of her patients had eaten another one of her patients whole.
***
"Thank you for helping me discover my problem. I should find myself more able to settle down." Margaret thanks Clara for her help in the lobby.
"Glad I was able to clarify why you enjoy sex with virgins." Clara nods. "I hope the hypnotic suggestion will help. You don't need to chase after so many people." Clara looks down at Margaret's belly. It had a slight bump to it. Clara guessed she had been getting too many free meals from dates.
Clara had manipulated the mental suggestion she mistakenly implanted in Margaret's mind on her previous appointment. She changed it so that if she made the person lose their virginity to her, she wouldn't hold that against them. She can savor the cherries she pops. That way, Margaret wouldn't be trying so hard at finding new people every day and throwing them away the next day. She can settle down with some random person and make a life for herself.
"It should. I can finally find love and be happy. Whoever I find myself with, I know they won't leave me because of what you gave me." Margaret gestures to her alluring, sexy body, courtesy of Clara Bartanet's hypnosis.
"No one would think of divorcing you. They might worry that someone would come in between you and whoever your lover would be. You just have to make sure your body is well maintained. You're bigger but calories can add up." Clara winks.
"True. I got to take care of myself. You are working to make me independent and all my major issues that I couldn't handle, disappear. I got to solve problems on my own with this new life. I can't depend on hypnosis for everything. Only for things I can't overcome." Margaret pats her belly. She feels Oscar wiggling inside to try and call out to Clara for help. His cries could not be heard and his struggles could not be seen. It only gave Margaret pleasure to feel him move within her stomach. The person who Oscar could only communicate with.
"That is how I am hoping to operate. It might be bad for business if I don't have repeat customers, however I make sure people are better than when they first came in." Clara holds up her hands at her choice of work and business model. "It is what it is."
"Whatever it is, you have been doing an amazing job. Thank you again for helping me." Margaret gives Clara a hug in appreciation.
"My pleasure." Clara hugs back in return, mostly hugging Margaret's gigantic breasts. They let go of each other. "Now, go live your life and solve whatever problems come your way."
"I will. Thanks again!" Margaret walks out of the building, leaving Clara behind.
Clara walks back into her clinic and into her office. She was becoming stressed again by an inspector coming at some point to inspect the place. She didn't know what to do. What she needed was stress relief. She had something, someone, for that.
"Oscar, are you ready for more training?" Clara asks.
Silence.
That was to be expected. Oscar didn't like that he was shrunken and treated this way to make him respect women. He was probably hiding. Hiding in the place she left him, the closet.
"There is no use hiding. You can't escape your psychiatrist." Clara goes to the closet to go find her little client for her sexual enjoyment.
She couldn't find him at all.
Oscar was no longer in the clinic. He was riding in the belly of Margaret. Slowly being digested by her insides and eventually being absorbed into her body parts, mostly her ass and boobs. He fought against her as much as he could for a day. At that time, her stomach acid had infiltrated his body and killed him. His remains would take a few days to be digested completely before they would be absorbed by Margaret's body in her intestine. He was absorbed as fatty tissue into her boobs and ass, increasing their size even more than before. He finally found a woman that was too much for him. His slimy misdeeds of infidelity led him to a higher purpose in life, bringing more attention to Margaret’s gigantic assets.
End Notes:
How is Clara going to handle all that is coming her way?
Chapter 4: Sophia and the Investigator by thegreatrizzo
Author's Notes:
Clara has to face two problems that could destroy her clinic. How will she get out of this?

Contains: Shrinking, growth, age regression, insertion, lesbian, unbirth, mind altering,
"This can't be happening." Clara rummages through her hair at her desk. She was in shambles. Everything she built could come crumbling down in the next few hours. She did everything she could to keep it standing. "I built too much to let this be destroyed."
Clara was facing two crises. The first was the inspector, the inspector was coming this morning to inspect her clinic. The State Psychiatrist Medical Board was doing their inspection on her clinic. She did everything she could do to possibly trick the inspector to believe that she was a legit psychiatrist. She even paid for fake diplomas on her walls to fool the inspector. She was hoping that the inspector would believe that she had graduated with a doctorate in psychology from college. She was hoping the inspector would believe that she had a license to practice as a psychiatrist. Otherwise, Clara didn't know what to do.
Her second problem lies with one of her clients, Sophia Whittaker. She was coming for her appointment this afternoon to pick up Oscar for her to rehabilitate him. The problem is, she lost Oscar. The little man somehow escaped the clinic and was probably running wild. She expected that he would try to find someone and turn her into the authorities but none of that came. He must have been captured by someone and is being held hostage because of his small size. The other option was when he escaped, he met wild dogs in the street and they ate him. Either way, he wasn't here.
"I'm screwed." Clara bonks her head against her desk in despair at her predicament.
***
"Hello, Doctor Bartanet? My name is Inspector Yelena Washington. I am an inspector from the State Psychiatrist Medical Board. We are conducting our inspection on your clinic today to see if it is up to standard." The African American woman reaches out her hand to shake Clara's hand.
"I hope you find that it is up to standard." Clara responds awkwardly to the inspector. She was so nervous.
"If you are hoping, that might not be a good sign." Yelena replies coldly. Clara shudders at those words.
The inspector was an African American woman in her mid-forties with short black hair and brown eyes. She wore a pair of glasses and a stern look on her face. She was 5'5" in height and had a thin frame. She was wearing a navy business suit. She had a tablet, which she was typing her report in. Her personality was very professional and serious.
"Okay, we'll start with the waiting room. How does this waiting room express itself as a safe place for people to be?" Yelena asks with a stern look on her face.
Clara gulps. The inspection is starting now.
***
"How do you implement the Rorschach Test?" Yelena asks.
"Mostly when the patient is confused about their thoughts or emotions. What they are seeing in the ink blotches is a useful tool in perceiving their mind at the moment. Their thoughts will create a pattern of what they see through a series of ink blots." Clara answers nervously.
"Hmm." Yelena types away in her tablet.
They had done a tour of Clara's facility. She had been explaining what things are for patients in each room. Yelena kept asking her questions throughout the whole tour. A lot of her questions were about the things that were in the rooms. The mood she creates and how she structures the therapies. Clara answered the best she could. Yelena would keep a straight face and type away on her tablet. Clara couldn't get anything off her to see if the inspection was going well. They finally made it to her office. They sat down at her desk and Yelena started to ask more questions about psychology. This part was seeing how well versed Clara was with the field. This is where Clara was starting to panic a little. This is where she is lacking.
"What about the Freudian theory of the ego? What are your thoughts on that and the implications of it?" Yelena asks, pushing her glasses up while she looks up from her tablet.
"I think Freud's theory about the ego is a useful way to understand the human mind. It is a way to look at how our subconscious mind works. I think it is important to know about the ego because it can help us better understand ourselves and others. By appealing to a patient's ego, we can better understand them and their issues. Making them feel great opens them up to us and tells us the truth about their thoughts." Clara answers carefully and cautiously.
"Hmm." Yelena types away on her tablet. "Interesting. Practically all of Freudian's theories and perspectives of the mind have been debunked. The Rorschach Test is starting to be phased out over the past twenty years due to it being inadequate and unreliable." Yelena comments. She looks up at Clara with a stern look.
Clara tilts her head, surprised. She completely failed that part. This was bad. This was showing that she wasn't a real psychiatrist.
"I guess I missed those conventions that talked about that. I do need to go back. It has been a while." Clara smiles uneasily.
"You must have missed a lot. Any lecture during them would have mentioned that and any other psychiatrist would have told you if you gave that opinion." Yelena types again in her tablet.
That was a big blow to her credibility. Clara was absolutely failing this inspection. Yelena was shooting holes in all her lies. Clara's ship was sinking the more and more this went on. Clara was squirming of a way to turn this around.
Then the idea hit her, she was more of a hypnotist than a real psychiatrist. She should be banking on what she knows. She was going to fail this inspection on psychology alone. If she could hypnotize the inspector, she could make her write everything good about her and the clinic. It would make it possible for her clinic to survive. She could solve this problem.
But she needed to solve the other problem, Sophia was coming this afternoon to pick up Oscar. Clara had no Oscar. Her clinic could be finished if she did a lawsuit about losing a shrunken client. She was still fucked. She needed to find him.
Or replace him.
This gave Clara another idea. One which her hypnotist abilities would carry her through.
"I did miss a lot." Clara nods her head slowly. She picks up her pen and clicks it three times.
Yelena continued to ask Clara questions about psychology. Clara answered a few correct but mostly wrong. She wasn't bothered by it. She was subtly weakening her for hypnosis. Once under a hypnosis spell, Clara's worries would fade away.
"I hate to admit but this was one of the worst inspections I've had for the psychology report. Off of that, you don't have enough points elsewhere to make you pass. I do wonder how you got a psychology degree from college." Yelena comments as she finishes up on the form on her tablet. She glances disappointedly at Clara's fake diplomas. "They must be handing them out to anyone these days."
"I might say it was easy." Clara gives a devious smile. "Some colleges are like that." Clara gives three clicks of her pen. "You know, you never asked me about the other part of the other half of my profession. Shouldn't that be considered?" Clara leans on her desk to get her attention.
"True psychiatrists don't believe in hypnosis. It is a quack subject." Yelena sighs. She pushes her glasses up her nose. She was trying to avoid that subject. The board had already deemed that part of her clinic as making her clinic pretty much illegitimate. Yelena was to make sure that Clara was really a psychiatrist. They could let the hypnosis part slide by if she was. They would just chalk it up as a marketing stunt. "It won't help your score with passing the inspection though." Yelena adds with an annoyed look.
"Well, maybe not. But shouldn't you see just in case. You might be surprised and see that it does work. It is a useful tool for patients." Clara tries to sell her hypnosis pitch. She knows Yelena would bite. She had been making her susceptible to that suggestion during the questions.
Yelena didn't feel comfortable with the idea. She thought Clara was a Quack. Also, she didn't believe in hypnotism. But she felt she owed Clara the courtesy. After all, she was here and she could pity Clara by accepting her offer.
"Alright, I will give it a try, but this isn't going to help your score." Yelena says with an annoyed look. Clara smirks.
***
Yelena hears the sound of bells and finds herself waking up.
"When did I go to sleep?" Yelena yawns. She stretches as she stands up.
"Right when I hypnotized you." Clara answers.
Yelena pauses for a second. That voice sounded very loud and it was Clara's. Yelena remembers Clara swinging an item on a string. She was saying stuff but she can't remember. She looks down to see that she is naked. When did she get naked? Yelena looks over at where the voice came from.
Yelena was utterly terrified.
Clara stood towering over her like she was some gigantic tree on the coasts of California. Clara was a giant. Yelena panics as she stares up at her. Clara was like a monster. How is this even possible? She couldn’t understand this. Yelena looks around to try and escape her. She sees that she is still in Clara's office, but everything in the office was gigantic as well. Yelena looks towards her horizon and sees that she is standing on Clara's desk. Everything didn't grow around her, she had shrunk. She was a tiny person on Clara's desk.
"Let's see how big you are." Clara reaches into her desk and pulls out a ruler. She was very proud and happy with herself for shrinking the inspector this much. She looked adorable and helpless at this height.
Yelena watches in fear as the ruler is planted next to her. Yelena gulps as she sees the length of the ruler is bigger than her. She couldn't believe something she hadn't used since middle school was bigger than her.
"Two inches. That is how tall you are. That is perfect for what I have planned." Clara nods smugly. She puts the ruler away.
"What the fuck have you done to me?" Yelena finally snaps at her fear. It was quickly replaced with anger. She recognizes that she had been shrunk and it was Clara's doing. "Why would you do that?"
"I shrunk you. Well, that is not all of it." Clara acts nonchalant as if this is nothing. "I hypnotized you first so that I could get a good grade on the inspection." Clara waves Yelena's tablet around. "I suggested that you change your report so that I would at least make a passing grade. I know the board was probably looking down on me with how I market myself, believing me to be a hoax. You were probably ready to label me a bad apple and toss me away. I need to be a decent apple so you can't throw me out and I can stay in business." Clara starts typing away on Yelena's tablet to finish the report on herself. "I suggested that you write all the right answers on the ones I got wrong. You haven't submitted it yet so why don't we send it." Clara turns the tablet around, hovering her finger over send. Clara taunts her.
"Don't you dare!" Yelena snaps at Clara. Clara had taken advantage of her while she was under a hypnosis spell. Yelena was furious that Clara manipulated her like this. She felt mentally violated.
"What are you going to do about it? Call me a Quack? I have heard that one so many times that it doesn't bother me." Clara hits send. The report was going out to the board. "There. I will keep my clinic running with this little stunt." Clara looks down and grins happily at the inspector. The first part of her plan was complete.
"Don't you think you are going to get away with this?" Yelena fumes. She gives Clara the bird. She didn't care that Clara could easily end her life, she wanted to find some way to hurt her. "The board will figure out that I have gone missing when I don't go back to my office. Since that was my last report, you will be suspect number one." Yelena smiles wickedly. "You're going to be a fugitive. They will be on your ass." She laughs. She finds a fault in Clara's plan of shrinking her. People would consider her a missing person.
"That would be a problem. I don't have anyone that could make an excuse for why you are missing. I would be suspect number one." Clara calmly replies. She was grabbing rubber medical gloves and disinfection wipes. She begins to wipe the tablet down. "But I am pretty close to a bad part of town. I just need to drop your car off near a gas station. They will suspect that something bad went down over there. A person going to the wrong place at the wrong time." Clara puts away the disinfection wipes and grabs a big medical book.
Wham! Bam! Smash!
Clara whacks the tablet like crazy with the medical book. She hits it so many times that she breaks the screen. The tablet is ruined.
"I will toss this in some alley and the police will go on some wild goose chase and your case will be unsolved." Clara cleans up the broken pieces into a plastic bag. She was making sure there was no evidence here to link her to Yelena's disappearance. "I will also toss your clothes in some dumpster as well. Make it more convincing that you were kidnapped and they got rid of all your stuff."
Yelena gapes at what she just saw. Clara had a pretty good plan on hiding the fact that she was responsible for Yelena's disappearance. Scattering all her stuff over the city to lead the police away from her being a suspect. By disinfecting all the stuff, Clara was removing her fingerprints and such. She knew how to hide her crime. But the most scary part was Clara smashing the tablet with the book. It was so easy for her to break it. That book could have been easily aimed at her and she would become a blood splatter on the desk. Fear returns to her as recognizes how vulnerable she was at this size.
"Do you want to keep your clinic so much that you are willing to kidnap me?" Yelena asks Clara with fear. Clara seemed like a crazy person to her for doing all these things to her. It was terrifying for her to imagine how much worse her situation could get.
"Well, when you put it that way, it pretty much is from your perspective. I am fighting to keep my clinic running even though I am not a psychiatrist. I am just a con. It is natural for the board to shut me down." Clara holds her hands together as she talks to Yelena. She feels a bit sad for what she did now that she is thinking about it, but she had no other choice. "But if you look at it from my perspective, I am a hypnotist with some psychological knowledge. I am not making myself out to be some bigwig psychiatrist. I am doing my own thing and creating something new. I tried to tell the board that on the phone but they wouldn't listen. They are determined to shut my business that they don't have the right to shut down. You were just the soldier sent in to fight me. I had to defend myself." Clara sighs sadly. She looks over at her with sympathy. "They sent you to fight somewhere where you weren't supposed to fight." Clara rationalizes her actions.
Yelena looks up at her. She was clearly not seeing it Clara's way. She viewed herself as Clara's victim and Clara was viewing her as the Board's victim. Yelena could only see Clara in front of her and caused her to shrink, the blame was on her. She wasn't going to blame the Board. That theory wouldn't stick in her mind.
"Don't try to moralize this shit!" Yelena yells and throws a fit. "You are kidnapping me and there is no way around that. It is not some war between you and the Board. I am shrunk and being held against my will. Don't try to make me see this as a different scenario because you can't do it. I am a victim here and you are the criminal who kidnapped me. So stop trying to justify this situation."
Neither of them was willing to look at the other's viewpoint. If they did, Yelena would have sent a report stating that Clara shouldn't be under the State Psychiatrist Medical Board examination, and Clara would return Yelena to a normal height. Instead, they were stuck in their mindsets. Yelena could only see Clara as a quack psychiatrist with special powers and Clara could only see Yelena as a soldier sent against her, who could be used to solve another problem.
"I am sorry you can't see it my way." Clara apologizes. If Yelena knew her plan for her, she would be screaming until hell froze over. "But this is necessary for me to keep my clinic. You are just a pawn in all this. I hope that you will see it differently once all this is over."
"I'm not some pawn!" Yelena bellows. She is stomping her foot in utter frustration. She is closing her eyes because if she looked at Clara, she would try to attack her. Which would fail, a two inch person couldn't beat a regular sized person. She wasn't seeing that Clara was reaching out to pick her up. "You are some psycho bitch!" Yelena snaps. She wanted to say more but she found herself being picked up.
"Ah, that language is fitting for who you are going to replace. This will be perfect." Clara picks Yelena up between her fingers. She opens a drawer in her desk. She is amazed at how light a person is at 2 inches.
"Listen here you wacko! You won't-AAHHH!" Yelena screams as Clara drops her. She fell about six inches but that was a lot for her. She landed on her butt on some papers. Yelena groans and rubs her butt. She looks up at Clara.
"I will see you in a bit." Clara smiles and waves down to her. Yelena feels humiliated in her shrunken state to look up to her like a little child. She didn't have to look up long as Clara shut the drawer. Yelena slides into the desk and becomes trapped. Clara locks the drawer.
"I just have to move your car before my next appointment." Clara says as she stands up. She picks up Yelena's car keys. She had two hours before her next patient. She could ditch Yelena's car and dump her clothes somewhere.
***
"Hello, Mrs. Whittaker. How are you doing?" Clara asks Sophia as she enters the clinic.
"I'm doing very well. I haven't been this happy in a long time. I have been shopping through all the kid's stores to create the perfect environment for Oscar. It has also been great to not have his nagging and complaining in my ear all the time. I feel like I have a new life." Sophia beams at Clara. She has this jubilant energy about her. She is glowing with happiness. Clara clearly sees that Oscar was causing many of the problems in Sophia's life.
"I'm glad to hear about all the stories of what you found to make it happen. But we don't have all the time, can you tell me one story though?" Clara motions for her to sit on the couch. Sophia listens and sits down.
"Oh, there are so many. Which one would be the best?" Sophia ponders which shopping trip should she mention. Her eyes light up. "I know, the shopping trip where I found the cutest pajamas. They have these elephants on them that are just adorable." Sophia sparkles as she recounts the story of going to the store and picking them out. There was an attendant that helped her pick the best ones.
Clara listens closely as she hears the stories. It was great to see her happy. That is what Clara was aiming for, to make Sophia happy in all this. But it was coming to a point that Clara had to mention there was a problem. She had lost Oscar. Oscar was nowhere to be found. Clara didn't want to admit it as it would ruin her reputation. Clara had a plan to fix it though. She just had to have Sophia agree to be hypnotized.
"That is awesome to hear that you are so happy and that you have prepared everything for Oscar to move back in." Clara says with a smile.
Sophia nods excitedly and smiles. "It is wonderful! I feel like I am actually a mother. I will get to raise Oscar like my own." Sophia holds her cheeks and shakes her head as she imagines what it will be like to have him back in her life again, as a little kid.
"Funny that you should mention raising him as your own. Because I have been running into some problems while I have been trying to train him." Clara clicks her pen three times. She has been doing this throughout their conversation. She had to weaken Sophia's mind to listen to her suggestions.
"What sort of problems?" Sophia asks curiously.
"He has been getting very rebellious lately. He isn't listening to anything I say anymore." Clara states matter-of-factly in a sort of manner. She hoped that by telling Sophia in this way, she would just believe her. "He is returning to his old ways. He knows that my time in training and rehabilitating him is limited. He viewed it like a prison sentence where he doesn't get out on good behavior. His release date was soon so he could just bear through it. I was strict with him but he believes that once he goes with you, you won't be strict and he can push his way around with you." Clara tells Sophia that Oscar was like a spoiled brat and he thinks he is above everyone else.
"I see. He would probably think that way. He is a heartless jerk and stubborn." Sophia concurs with Clara. "So what is your solution to this? Keep him for longer?" Sophia asked with interest.
"Well, I did think about that but he should go home. I just think taking him home should be a bit different from what we planned. One that would make him be more suitable for living under your care and make you more suitable to be his caretaker." Clara claps her hands together and points them at Sophia.
Sophia scratches her chin. "What are you suggesting?" She questions as she tilts her head.
Clara leans back and clicks her pen three times. Sophia wonders why but doesn't bother to question it. "I think we have a dynamic where you really are the mother and he is your child."
***
Clara finishes rubbing Sophia's ears with her wet fingers. She had just activated and opened up Sophia's psychobiological subconscious to suggestions. Sophia agreed to Clara's suggestion. This made Clara very happy as she was falling into her plan to fix everything. But it wasn't guaranteed until Sophia was under hypnosis. With her now under hypnosis, Clara's clinic was saved.
Clara sits down in her chair. Sophia lays down naked on the futon before her. Clara was going to change her into the mommy she always wanted to be.
"You have nice shiny black hair, as dark as the night." Clara whispers.
Sophia's hair was already black, but there were strands of gray hairs popping up. Clara's suggestion changes the color of those gray hairs back into black hair. Once they had transformed, they became shiny, glossy, and healthy. It was a slow change as the body was just starting to change. It will be faster from now on.
"Your hair is long, reaching down to your back." Clara quietly says.
Sophia's hair lengthens from its shoulder height all the way down to her waist, as waterfall of hair. It is thick, full, and soft. Clara saw that Sophia's body was ready for more changes. The change was pretty quick.
"What age is the perfect age to be a mother?" Clara quietly asks. It was best to get her client's preference in this regard.
"Around 25," Sophia answers without hesitation. She was answering from her subconscious desires. She wouldn't be able to talk unless asked a question.
Clara watches as Sophia begins to grow younger. Her wrinkles smooth away and her face fills out with smooth pink cheeks. There was liveliness in those cheeks when they first appeared, which made them even rounder. Her lips turned plumper as they became full, red, and moist. Gone were their crusty flakes. Along her arms, legs, and chest, the skin tightens and becomes softer. It is being rejuvenated to be young again. Skin tags and moles disappear as Sophia lost youth is returned. Clara is surprised to see how attractive she looks. Oscar had been quick to snatch her up. For Sophia in her mid-twenties was a hot commodity.
Clara looks up and down Sophia's body. She was remarking how healthy and ready for motherhood she was at this age. At last, she chose her husband poorly. Clara was going to make that right.
"You are 6 foot 6 inches." Clara whispers. She was making the final adjustments to Sophia before making her a mother.
Sophia's body grows longer. It stretches out as everything about her swells alongside her frame. All the curves, breasts, and ass started to stand out more as she became taller. It made her look sexier, especially for her age. Her height reached six foot six, becoming the tallest person in the room. Clara has to marvel again at Sophia's beauty. With all the curves in the right place, Sophia was a young, tall MILF beyond compare.
Clara was satisfied with the transformation. She had restored Sophia to her youth to give her the life she had always wanted. Clara just had to make her a mother.
Clara stands up quietly and heads towards her office. She had to pick up the package that would be Sophia's child.
Clara enters her office and heads directly to her desk. She goes, unlocks it, and opens the drawer that had what she wanted.
Yelena rolls along the papers as the drawer is suddenly open. She had been at the back trying to push it open. She wouldn't have been able to open it because it was locked. Yelena looks up bitterly at the hypnotist therapist that placed her here.
"Hello little baby." Clara coos quietly at the little woman in the drawer. She reaches down to pick her up.
"I am not a baby! I am grown up and you have no right!" Yelena shouts at Clara. She was about to shout more but Clara's fingers wrapped around her tiny body as she was lifted out of the drawer. Clara was quick to put her thumb over her mouth.
"Shh, we need to be quiet for this to work." Clara whispers. She closes the drawer. She moves around the desk and heads back to the clinic. She feels the futile struggles of Yelena against her thumb to scream at her. She was so much weaker than her thumb. She felt little scratches at the tip as Yelena tried to bite her. They are harmless to her.
Yelena fights against the thumb as they enter the clinic. She claws, bit, and scratches it to no avail. Yelena can't beat her. She just has to see where Clara is taking her.
Yelena sees that Clara is taking her towards a tall naked woman on a futon. She appears to be asleep but Yelena knows that the woman is probably in a trance. She is some client of Clara but she doesn't know for what reason. Why is Clara carrying Yelena to an unconscious woman?
The answer becomes clear to her as Clara lowers Yelena towards the naked woman's crotch. Clara called her "baby" when she opened the desk drawer. Clara spreads the pussy wide for her. Yelena was going to go inside and be this lady's baby. Clara lowers Yelena's legs to the pink, puffy flesh of the labia. Yelena wasn't going to be some random woman's new baby. She was going to fight. She kicks and flails as she tries to get away from Clara. She could not escape Clara's colossal grip, it was determined to place her inside. She tries to scream but Clara's thumb was firm on her mouth, preventing noise. She makes muffled noises as her feet hit the wet walls of the pussy. It is slick and warm to touch. She finds herself sliding deeper into the woman's cunt. Soon, she is up to her waist in the woman's pussy.
Suddenly, Clara let go of her. She was free from her grip but was stuck in the sex of the mysterious woman. Yelena turns her head around to scream the loudest she can at this crazy hypnotist psychiatrist who shrunk her and placed her in this insane predicament.
"You fucking bitch!" Yelena yells in unhinged indignation. She hisses long after screaming the insult. She hopes that it would sting and hurt the hypnotist's pride. It didn't.
Clara just smiles as Yelena chooses her words poorly.
Yelena feels the muscles inside the vagina tighten around her legs. The soft walls clamp down and pull her hard. Yelena was taken by surprise by their strength and that her words had activated the beast.
"Waa-!" Yelena gets sucked completely into the woman's giant pussy. She disappears as the woman's hand comes around and sticks her fingers into the pussy.
Sophia moans as she pulls and pushes Yelena's tiny body in and out of her pussy. In her trance, she is listening to Yelena's mistaken command to fuck. She fucks her tiny body in her pussy as deep as she can push her in.
Clara smirks as she watches Sophia fuck the poor, little woman. This little woman was the soldier of the Board. She could have been a casualty but Clara was going to give her a new life. One where she didn't have to be a victim in all this.
Clara, trying to argue to herself that this only to preserve her clinic, couldn’t help but be aroused by the tall MILF she had created, toying with a shrunken woman in her pussy. Clara felt herself going to her knees between Sophia’s juicy legs. Her face being drawn to Sophia’s womanhood.
Clara grabs Sophia’s hand and moves it out of the way. It fights to get back to the pussy. Sophia had been commanded to fuck. It only stopped fighting when Clara’s tongue licked over her labia. Her subconscious realized that pleasurable feeling and knew that it was being fucked.
Clara licks over the pussy and clit as she gives Sophia’s body unconscious pleasure. Clara was feeling it as her tongue would invade Sophia’s cavern and touch the squirming body of Yelena. Her little arms were helpless against the walls of the vagina, the fluids, and Clara’s tongue. Her hands couldn’t decide if Clara’s tongue was friend or foe. It would grip or punch her tongue. It enticed Clara even more.
Clara was feeling wet below. She wanted release but if she did. Sophia would probably learn of what she did under hypnosis. It was unprofessional. She had to stop herself. But she could have one last lick.
Clara buried her face into Sophia’s cunt. She stuck her tongue deep and pushed Yelena as deep as she could make her go. Yelena punched her as much as she could. Clara taunted her with one last lick from foot to head. She then departed leaving her close to the cervix.
Clara stood up and walked around to Sophia’s ear. Sophia’s body, realizing that Clara’s tongue was gone, brought back the hand and inserted the fingers into the pussy, tormenting Yelena more.
"Pull the child into your womb, let it be yours." Clara whispers the suggestion that was the goal for this hypnosis operation.
Sophia hears what the hypnotist said to her and obeys. Her body seizes up as she reaches a climax while holding Yelena's tiny body to the back of her vagina. A powerful orgasm hits her as her pussy tightens like a vice. It squeezes Yelena's body hard. Fluids flush past her and try to push her out. But Sophia's finger keeps her there, preventing escaping. As Yelena drowns in Sophia's cum, the vagina pulls her closer to the cervix in spurts. Her legs are gripped by the cervix and it is over for Yelena, she is pulled with tremendous force inside Sophia's womb.
Sophia sighs and relaxes as the deed is done. She has pulled her child into her womb.
"Attach the umbilical cord and claim the baby as your own." Clara softly suggests.
Yelena is still inside Sophia's womb, drowning in her juices. The walls are squeezing her tightly as the fluids flow around her. She feels and hears Sophia's body all around her. She is trying to find a way to escape. She feels something slithering around her leg and up to her belly. It bites down on her belly button. Tubes begin to grow inside her from the serpent-like object. It begins to pump fluid into her. Yelena sees that it is an umbilical cord. She has been attached to another human through it. That means she will become a child again and this woman will be her mommy. She was about to have an entire reset on life. She could never imagine that her inspection of this clinic would lead to such a thing happening. It would be crazy. As the umbilical cord pumped fluids from her new mommy into her, she started to feel sleepy. She drifted off to sleep.
***
"Thank you so much, Ms. Bartanet." Sophia shakes Clara's hand with both of her hands in the lobby. She is overfilled with joy. "I get to be the mama I always wanted to be. It's kind of funny that my husband would be my own baby."
"It is a funny thing. I am glad you love the results." Clara smiles as she shakes Sophia’s hand violently and enthusiastically. She doesn't know her new strength at her new size. Clara isn't resisting because she is a bit nervous. Clara has so many what-ifs in her plan that she hopes that Sophia would buy the trick and think that Yelena inside her is Oscar.
"Oh I do." Sophia lets go of Clara's hand to pat her belly. There was a small bump where her new baby was. "I'm going to love this little guy with all my heart." She rubs affectionately on her stomach.
"This is the first time for me doing this. So there might be some changes in Oscar. He might be taller, maybe smaller. His skin tone could change. His hair color could change. Fact, even his gender could change." Clara nervously grins. She really needed Sophia to buy this explanation. When the baby was born, she would find out that it wasn't Oscar, but Yelena by appearance. Her entire clinic would shut down because of it.
"Whatever Oscar becomes or changes into, I am going to love them no matter what. That is what a mother does." Sophia buys it. She was loving too much being a pregnant woman to consider that Clara switched them out.
Clara nods her head and looks up to Sophia. "That's right. You're gonna be a great momma. Just remember, don't tell anyone else about this. We have to keep this a secret."
"I won't tell anyone. I just need to move. I am a young woman now. All my friends would be jealous if they saw me." Sophia laughs happily as she stands up straight.
"True. Everyone would think I own the fountain of youth." Clara chuckles as she follows Sophia to the door. They chat for a little bit longer before Sophia leaves. Sophia begins her new life from then on out.
Clara walks back inside her lobby, to her clinic, and finally her office. She sits down in her chair and sighs in relief. Her plan worked. Everything fell into place perfectly. She is proud of herself for pulling this off without any problems. She closes her eyes and thinks about how things will play out in the future. She is happy to have made a way out of her sticky situation. She could look into the future and help more people in need with her knowledge and skills. She was free to do what she wanted to do.
End Notes:
This part of the series is complete. I will probably mark it complete but I will probably come back to it if I think of one-shots or another mini-series in it. I have one brewing up. I got to think of how many chapters it would be. How many old characters come back? (Oscar definitely isn't. I can see Margaret being a staple.) If you all have any suggestions, I might take it up as a one-shot chapter.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13043