Getting Back with your Giantess Ex-Girlfriend by revival45
Summary:

In a world where all men have been shrunken due to a strange epidemic, Anthony Little navigates his adult life while getting back together with his ex-girlfriend, Tara Jones.  She says she's changed, so returning to this relationship might be the best way to adapt to a normal life in an abnormal world.

This story contains the first set of chapters I've added to a storyline in Alistair's "A shrunken Intern" on writing.com.  All of the characters belong to them.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Tara
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 16109 Read: 21879 Published: April 24 2023 Updated: May 03 2023

1. Introduction & Table of Contents by revival45

2. Tara Jones's Second Chance by revival45

3. The First Day of Your Internship by revival45

4. To Tara's House You Go by revival45

5. Dinner Date Flirting by revival45

6. A Matter of Seduction by revival45

7. An Anal Reunion by revival45

8. A Little Too Relaxed by revival45

Introduction & Table of Contents by revival45

Introduction:

Hello, and thank you for checking out my story!  This story contains the first set of chapters that I wrote for an interactive by Alistair called "A Shrunken Intern" on writing.com. (https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern)

The story takes place in a world that, decades ago, suffered a worldwide shrinking epidemic.  The disease affected every man on Earth, shrinking them down to an inch tall while also giving them increased durability and malleability.  The world has since continued on as normal, with unaffected women living side-by-side with Tinies, though many women have become lax and uncaring about their shrunken, nearly invincible counterparts.  Many of them actually have even stopped seeing those with diminished size as handicapped equals, and find that they serve a much better purpose once they have been molded into a super comfortable, supportive piece of clothing.  As more time passes, apathy towards Tinies grows every single day.

That is where our main character, Anthony Little (you), comes in.  Having recently graduated from college with a law degree, Anthony hopes to make a real difference in the world by standing up for and protecting the civil rights of Tinies.  He's even about to start working at his internship where he hopes to prove himself as a real lawyer.  On the morning of his first day, though, he gets an unexpected guest at his front door: Tara Jones, his ex-girlfriend from college.

Things started off sweet between Anthony and Tara, but overtime an abusive nature and some selfish desires came over her.  Like many of the unaffected, Tara began to see her Tiny partner not as an equal, but as a pet or an object.  When he finally had a chance, Anthony cut things off between them and escaped, leaving only a note and cutting himself off from Tara entirely.  Now, he finds himself face-to-face with his beautiful ex and agreeing to a coffee-date with her.  Will things go as planned?  Is Tara a changed person?  Will Anthony succeed at his internship?  Read ahead to find out!

In general, this story is about a relationship between a timid, clumsy, fiery giantess and a cautious, anxious, determined Tiny.


Table of Contents:

Taking a note from Jessajess99, I've decided to include a table of contents that highlights some of the topics that will be in certain chapters in case readers wish to skip to a specific chapter, though I do recommend reading the entire story for plot and context.  Tags are roughly listed in the order that they appear in the chapter.


  1. Table of Contents
  2. Tara Jones's Second Chance (Clothes TF, Vore, Boobs, New World Order, Sweat, Mouthplay)
  3. The First Day of Your Internship (Humiliation, New World Order/ world-building, Panty TF)
  4. To Tara's House You Go (Boobs, Gentle, Teasing, Mouthplay)
  5. Dinner Date Flirting (Food, Mouth and tongueplay, Saliva, Teasing, Boobs)
  6. A Matter of Seduction (Gentle affection, World-building, Nudity, Boobs, Licking)
  7. An Anal Reunion (Boobs, Masturbation, Pussy, Cum, Butt, Asshole, Sex, Taste and smell)
  8. A Little Too Relaxed (Anus, Butt, Smell, Farting, Boobs)


Hoping this story has a little bit of something for everyone.  This is only the first part of the story of Tara and Anthony, so stick around in case you want to read more.  Any and all feedback is welcomed, so please let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

Tara Jones's Second Chance by revival45

"I want you back."

You spit out your little latte as Tara's declaration came out of her mouth, which only made her smile. "E-excuse me," you coughed out, trying to regain composure. Brushing yourself off, you still could not quite believe what you heard. "I... uh, what did you say?"

The flame-haired giantess chuckled lightly and unnecessarily repositioned her glasses, clearly also feeling a bit of awkwardness from the request. "Look, I want us to get back together. I miss you, and I want to do it right this time," her voice was shaking but she spoke confidently, which made you suspect that she had rehearsed this ahead of time. She sighed and took a big sip from her cappuccino, trying to find calm her nerves with caffeine. The observation made you chuckle, and as she continued drinking you took the opportunity to ogle over your ex-girlfriend's massive chest. Her green shirt was wrapped tightly around her big boobs, which only served to make the whole situation more confusing for you.

****

To say that you and Tara had a falling out is to put it lightly, but you can't really have a falling out unless you're close with someone.  While at Owentown University, the two of you started dating after a chance encounter that resulted from a barefoot Tara stepping on you in the campus quad when you had been on your way to a law class.  She hadn't even realized you were trapped underneath her until she was done playing frisbee with a few of her peers nearly an hour later.  She was relaxing on her bed when she felt you peel off, at which point you both got acquainted.

From then on, you two soon started spending nearly all of your free time together.  You both got along incredibly well and happily supported each other.  You assisted her with her gen-ed credits while she would help you get to your classes on time without being stepped on and squashed.  It was actually thanks to her actions that you were able to salvage your grades and graduate with a law degree, which you might not have been able to do otherwise with how often you missed classes due to being squashed for long periods of time under unsuspecting students and professors.

While you were now a graduate who was hunting for a job, Tara was still finishing up her classes in microbiology.  As you had both been dating for more than a year at this point, you both decided it'd be a good idea to move in together, which is when the trouble began.  No longer needing your help with gen-ed classes since she was far enough in her degree, she soon suggested you help her in other ways, such as by being transformed into her bra or underwear while she studied or worked in the university's lab.  As soft and heavenly as you felt on Tara as her undergarments, you weren't as keen on being stretched and pummeled by your thick girlfriend's assets for long periods of time.  While you enjoyed the time you got to spend with her, you soon realized that Tara was becoming ever more possessive of you, caring more for you as an object instead of as an equal.

The trouble climaxed one night when you fell into Tara's dinner and she accidentally ate you.  This wasn't an issue on it's own since Tinies were essentially indestructible and would pass through a digestive system relatively unharmed, albeit completely filthy.  However, once Tara realized she enjoyed the feeling of having you in her stomach, she began making more of an effort to swallow you each night before bed, letting you lull her to sleep with your internal struggling, completely indifferent to your irritation.

After several weeks of being worn during the day and digested during the night, you finally got the chance to reform one day in the apartment when Tara decided to give you an 'off' day in order to try out some new clothes.  Once whole, you called your sister Sarah to pick you up and take you away, leaving only a note for your now ex-girlfriend.  After that, you blocked her number and unfollowed her on all your social media accounts, not wanting her to have a chance to try and track you down.

****

As she finished her sip, she ungraciously slammed her mug back down on the table, shaking it enough for you to fall out of your tiny seat that was laid out for you. "Oh shit, sorry Anthony!" She eagerly apologized as she brought her hand to you. "Here, let me help--" Reflexively you swatted at Tara's big fingers, not wanting her to man-handle you. She saw this and drew her hand back, wanting to honor your decision to help yourself.

Standing up you looked at Tara's huge face, noticing her slightly open mouth frowning. Realizing you were doing more harm to her feelings than she had just done to your person, you took the chance to apologize. "It's okay, Tara. And sorry, I appreciate the gesture. Really." Her lips pursed into a smile, and because of your tiny stature you could see that she was starting to blush.

Wow, she really does seem nervous you thought to yourself. Maybe I should hear her out.

"So... where did this come from?" you asked neutrally, trying to ease Tara back into comfort. The girl smiled and her blush accelerated, but she took a deep breath and began feeling more comfortable.

"Anthony, I'm not gonna lie, the last couple of months have been rough on me," Tara took another sip of her cappuccino as she began her explanation. "After your sister took you from me, I was a bit of a wreck. I read your letter and was so upset at first, that I felt like finding you and demanding an explanation," her speech was making you uneasy, and you were starting to regret ever having agreed to seeing Tara again, even in public. "But, I re-read it, then re-read it again, and again and again and again until I realized just how much I wasn't understanding the message behind it."

You raised your eyebrow at her surprisingly nuanced statement. Wow, does she actually feel bad?

Tara continued her plea. "The fact that you didn't feel comfortable enough with me to even talk to me face-to-face... I didn't realize I had become such a threat to you," Tara dropped her heterochromic eyes down to her cup, ashamed to even look at you. "I... I didn't really have anyone else at college to confide in, and for the first time in my life I think I really felt like I was alone. I mean, there were classmates and people I worked with in the lab, but I couldn't really talk to them about... us. And it was only until last week that I realized something... like, a breakthrough." Tara lifted her eyes to look at you, and you could see that she had tears starting to pool at the edge of her eyelids.

"What was it?" You asked, genuinely curious about what had moved your ex so much.

Tara swallowed, collecting herself so that she could keep her composure in the coffee shop. "I realized that the way I was feeling, it was probably exactly the same way you were feeling… How a lot of Tinies probably feel. Completely alone while surrounded." Your mouth dropped as she finished what she was saying. You both took a few seconds to sip on your drinks before Tara started talking again. "I'm sorry, Anthony... for everything. I really hope you can forgive me, but you don't have to. I'll understand either way."

You were floored by Tara's response and maturity. It was so genuine and respectful, that it made you realize how infrequently you were actually treated like a real person by women. Even those who were well-intentioned often condescended or patronized Tinies due to their cute stature. It even served to remind you why you fell for her in the first place.

Before you could say anything to Tara, a waitress came back to your table. Clearly unaware of the awkward tension at the table, she cheerfully asked, "Is there anything else I can get you guys right now?"

"Umm... no we're good," Tara replied, glancing over at you and rolling her eyes as if to say Really, she's coming by now? You couldn't help but smile and shrug, not wanting her to get too hung up on the service worker's intrusion.

"Alright!" the waitress replied eagerly and bubbly. "Well if you need anything else, just--" suddenly she was pushed forward at your table by another guest, and she braced herself as she came crashing forward. You're eyes widened as you expected the worse to happen. You covered your head in fear as you prepared to be smashed by the falling giantess and felt the table shake violently. Your chair, table and drink all fell over. However, the squashing never happened.

As you looked up, you saw that you were being covered by a cupped hand, protected from the waitress who had just fallen. As the hand moved away, you saw that it had belonged to Tara, who had protected you from the collision. "Ohmygod are you okay?" Tara asked in the now quiet restaurant. You stood up and looked around, seeing that all the guests, Tiny and normal-sized, were looking your direction. The waitress was on the ground and groaned in pain, but was already regaining herself.

"Ouch..." she said as she stood back up. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks--"

"I'm not asking you!" Tara snapped back fiercely before returning her attention back to you. "You're not hurt, are you?"

You couldn't believe what Tara had just done, shocked by her defense of you and treatment of a stranger. "Yeah I'm okay," you smiled at Tara, then turned to the waitress. "Are you okay?"

Before the server could answer, Tara cut her off. "She's normal-sized, she's fine!" The redhead glared at the waitress with a cold, deadly stare. "Aren't you?"

Trembling, the waitress nodded, squeaking out "I'msosorry" before running back into the kitchen. The rest of the cafe began muttering, privately judging what they had seen, but eventually returned to their own conversations.

Tara took a deep breath and cooled herself off. "Sorry for all that, Ant. I just..." she sighed again, heaving her generous chest out at you, "... hate how people treat Tinies like they're not even there sometimes." After a moment of silence, she clapped her hands together and smiled. "Anyway! Where were we?"

You set up your table up again and sat down in your chair before looking back up at Tara's beautiful face. As her green and blue eyes looked down at you from behind her cute glasses, you suddenly found yourself at ease for the first time in months. More than that, you felt protected, independent enough to be your own man. And it was all because of Tara's actions.

"Tara... Thank you," you said, surprised by the whole situation. When you woke up this morning, there was no way you would've believed you'd ever be talking with your ex-girlfriend again, let alone thanking her. She blushed and held her head down, as her shyness and anxiety was clearly catching up to her.

Looking up at your beautiful ex-girlfriend, your mind became flooded with conflicting emotions. There was still surprise from the very fact that she had even showed up at your apartment a mere hour ago. There was lust as you were reminded of just how beautiful Tara was, as seeing her in the flesh made you realize just how little your memory served her justice. There was even a hint of paranoia, as you still couldn't shake the feeling that Tara was only talking to you in hopes of getting you to serve her again as her bra or panties.

Yet more than all of those emotions, there was a romantic joy after what you just saw the redhead do. Having not only protected you from a giantess stranger, but even going as far as to stand up for you; it was an unbridled kindness you hadn't experienced in years. You've been a Tiny your whole life, as countless of other men have been ever since the shrinking epidemic first struck 25 years ago. While the world was mostly as it had been, there was an undeniable change in attitude towards Tinies that women were having as time went on. At it's best, you'd describe it as a casual indifference, with most women treating Tinies the same as themselves, regardless of their size handicap and vulnerability. This type of attitude certainly stemmed from the fact that Tinies were practically invincible, having incredibly malleable bodies that would still manage to reform even after the most intense of mangling, which is why it was so common for you to be crushed during your everyday life.

At it's worse, though, were the small percentage of women who were actively cruel towards men, taking advantage of their small stature to either take their frustrations out upon, or worse yet, steal them for their own malicious purposes. Obviously these types of women were far and few between, but it was becoming equally as rare, if not more so, to meet a woman who was willing to stand up for Tinies like yourself. Especially with how much public support the Center for Tiny Citizenship, a federal organization tasked with protecting the rights of Tiny citizens, had been gaining in recent memory.

But the Center for Tiny Citizenship, or C.T.C., was a whole other can of worms that was only going to distract you from the current situation at hand.

You looked back up at your beautiful ex, still floored by the rare kindness she so effortlessly had just expressed, and realized that it had warmed your heart enough to change your perception of her. She had been respectfully waiting for you to make a decision, which only further proved to you that she was a changed woman.

"As for what we were talking about earlier, Tara," you said as she repositioned herself to not appear as desperate for your response. "I forgive you, I mean it."

Tara instantly began smiling at your words, and it beamed from her pretty face down to you. You couldn't see a hint of maliciousness behind her plump lips, and felt at ease with her, just as you had when you first started dating. "Thank you, Anthony. That means a lot."

"And Tara," you started speaking again as soon as she finished, as you had not wanted to back down from what you were about to say next. "I... if you really mean everything you said, let's do it." Her eyes widened behind her glasses in shock, and you decided to reiterate your point to further put her at ease. "Let's give us another chance."

"Really?!" Tara exclaimed loudly before taking a deep breath to calm herself down. She leaned in closer to you as to not draw more attention to your table at the restaurant, and as she exhaled her warm coffee-flavored breath rolled over you. "Really?" she whispered to you, reeling back as she saw you nod. "Oh! Thank you, Ant! Thank you so much, baby!" Her excitement was getting to the better of her causing her to bounce her legs and shake the table. It would've annoyed you, but you were too entranced by her heavy jiggling chest to even notice it. She looked back down at you and blushed, fully aware of her alluring wardrobe choice.

Bringing her hands up to the table and over to you, she held them out towards you. "I promise I'll never do anything to make you uncomfortable again, I swear." She extended her pointer out to you, gesturing a handshake. You smiled and walked over to her fingertip, which was slightly bigger than you, and brought both your hands to it for a shake. Her orange acrylic nail was cold to the touch, but her delicate skin was soft and inviting.

As you shook, you looked down at your watch and realized the time was 8:50. "Oh shit! I'm going to be late for my first day of my internship."

"Not if I can help it," Tara said as she pulled a few dollars from her purse and dropped them on the table. Without warning, she picked you up and stretched her green shirt forward. Before you could even look down at her endless cleavage, Tara wedged you between the fabric of her white sports bra and her huge breast. "I'm not letting my little man be late for his first day, where's your office?"

****

Over the next 10 minutes, you were battered incessantly by your ex-ex-girlfriend's jiggling, sweaty boobs as she ran 6 blocks from the coffee shop to the M.A.R. law offices in flip-flops. You were pulled out by Tara and she held you in her hand up to her pretty face, making sure she could see you fully reformed before bringing you into the building. She was panting from the exercise as cardio was not her strong suit, and she hadn't had enough time to bring you back to your apartment to change into more business appropriate and clean clothing, but you were nevertheless grateful. "Thanks Tara, I owe you one," you said as you finished reforming.


"It's okay, baby. We'll call it even between us for now." She smiled as sweat dripped down her face and began walking into the building. "I know I'm not the most appropriately dressed right now, but I don't want you to be any later than you already are."

You smiled, knowing she was genuinely interested in seeing you succeed. "Thanks Tara, and don't worry. You look perfect to me." Your giantess girlfriend smiled as she opened the office door to Martinez, Anderson and Roberts. She walked over to the front desk and gave you a big, long kiss, not even acknowledging the woman who was sitting there, Rebecca Lewis. "Give me a call when you're finished, I'll pick you up right here." She placed you down gently on the desk, then proceeded to make direct eye contact with Rebecca. "That's okay, right? That I pick up my boyfriend here at the end of his day?"

Rebecca, completely caught off guard by the casually dressed stranger speaking to her so intently, stammered, "Oh, uh, um... yes." Tara's glare had been giving the woman a message that said 'You're damn right I better find him right here when I come back'.

However, they soon squinted as she grinned, before cheerily saying "Great, thanks!" Tara glanced back down at you and winked, before saying in a professional tone, "Have a good day, Mr. Little," before turning around and heading out the door. You watched your thick girlfriend walk away, completely transfixed on her posterior until she cleared the door, feeling completely ready for the day, if not a little emasculated.

Turning around, you saw Rebecca looking sharply at you before turning back to her computer screen. "9:03."

"Huh?" you asked.

"You're late," she said flatly. Looking back to you, she eyed you up and down. "The other intern is already having orientation with the partners. They’re actually wearing a pant suit.“ The brunette then brought her head back down to you and lowered her voice, taking all the wind out of your sails, "Better get in there, Mr. Little."

You froze momentarily before running and leaping off the desk, sprinting full speed to the conference room.

The First Day of Your Internship by revival45

Sliding between the open space of a cracked door, you hustled over to Isabella Martin, the other intern who was just hired the same day as you. The curvy Latina was diligently taking notes based off of what the three partners were discussing, clearly taking down the different processes and organizational style that the firm expected from its employees. Though intensely focused, she was the woman who was seated closest to the door, and you knew that you were already running so late that you couldn't afford to politely grab the attention of her or any of the other partners. "Excuse me!" You yelled up to the back of Isabella's head. "Hey, Isabella! Can you lend me a hand?"

While the petite but pretty Mia Anderson had been diligently explaining the case they were going to be tackling, the bombshell Olivia Roberts cut her off. "Hang on Mia, do you girls hear that?" Mia stopped speaking and all three of the women, along with the third partner, the voluptuously mature Diane Martinez, leaned over in the direction they had noticed the squeaking.

Not wanting to waste anymore of your new bosses' time, you yelled once again. "Down here! I'm sorry I'm so late--" Just as you were ready to be found, Isabella turned quickly in her chair, resulting in you being pummeled by the side of her high heels. The shoe knocked you back, but luckily your new coworker quickly realized it and bent down to pick you up.

"Anthony? Is that you?" She asked as she grabbed you delicately with two fingers. She picked you up, and as she brought you to the table the kind hearted girl began profusely apologizing. "I am so sorry, I didn't realize you were down there! I swear I didn't mean to--"

"Ms. Martin, don't apologize to him," Mia cut off her subordinate, her cold voice booming out of her and immediately intimidating you. "Tinies should watch out for themselves better, they know that." You looked up her, noticing a disgusted expression coming from underneath her auburn hair.

"Come on, Mia," Olivia turned to her fellow partner at the firm, and you spun around to catch a look at your incredibly sexy superior. "Cut the little guy some slack," she said in a voice that seemed to casually ooze sensuality. She looked down at you and smiled, but not before licking her plump lips. "Good morning, Mr. Little."

"P-p-please, Oli- I mean, Ms. Roberts," you stammered out, overwhelmed by the strong female presences that now surrounded you, "just call me Anthony. I-uh, I mean, Anthony is fine... MA'AM." You turned back to Mia, not wanting to get off on the wrong foot with her on your first day. "And... uh, Ms. Anderson is right! I should have been more careful! Isabella didn't do anything wrong." You conceded to the disgusted woman, but as her frown turned to a smug smile, you realized you had said the right thing. Isabella, meanwhile, began unconsciously tapping her pen rapidly right next to you, as the whole ordeal was making her anxious and embarrassed. Its vibrations were making your legs wobble, only adding to the awkwardness.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to side with Mia on this one, Olivia." A deeply calm voice flowed like water from behind you. You turned once again, this time looking at the far end of the conference room table where Diane Martinez, the third and final partner, was seated. She looked up at the clock on the wall, then made direct eye contact with you, continuing to speak for the first time since you arrived. "Especially with the current time. Running late on your first day is not a good look, Mr. Little."

Before you could respond, Mia cut in, and you experienced whiplash turning around yet again to face her. "Nor is his... casual... business attire." Feeling exposed in your wrinkled t-shirt and jeans that were still covered in Tara's sweat, you realized the spotlight was entirely on you. Like a nightmare, you wanted to cover up, but knew it was hopeless.

"Yes!" you stumbled out, trying to defend yourself. "I... uh... Please forgive me, Ms. Martinez, for being late," you bowed at her, before realizing the other two partners were also still watching you. "And Ms. Anderson! And Ms. Roberts! Forgive me for my tardiness," you said as you bowed towards them as well. "I also am aware of my poor... uh... wardrobe choice today." You regained some of your confidence as you slowly found your stability within the whole situation. "I'm afraid I found myself in a situation where I was forced to choose between appearance and attendance, and I decided that the latter was more important."

"Aww," Olivia teased and smiled, "He's so cute when he's panicked."

You ignored your superior's condescending comment, trying with all of your emotional might to keep you head high. "Please forgive me. I understand that the unprofessionalism that I have displayed thus far has not done much to raise confidence in your decision to hire me." Realizing how much trouble you were in, you decided to take a risk. "If you three have decided that your firm will be better off without me, I understand. However, if you give me another chance, I promise not to let you down." You stared up at the three partners, having to rotate your stance in order to address each of them, but you kept your cool and never wavered for a moment. A silence filled the room that seemed to last ages, only to be cut off by Mia.

"How eloquent," she said dismissively. "The two of you already know where I stand with the little guy. What do you think?" She asked, looking over to Diane and Olivia.

"Eloquent enough for me," Olivia spoke next. "Especially with how much lawyers have to stay cool on their feet, I say he just proved his worth. Plus, I don't want to pay a recruiter for another set of interviews." Her comment elated you, though the second part of it knocked you back down a few steps.

It was all up to Diane, who continued to stare down at you, seeming to analyze your very presence in her office in realtime. "Anthony," she spoke, pointing her eyes up towards her black bangs, "what can you tell me about the Center for Tiny Citizenship?"

Despite how calm you managed to stay during your speech, you were caught off guard by the question. "The... The C.T.C.?"

Diane nodded. "The same.”

A wave of emotions flooded into your mind, but you closed your eyes in an effort to shut them out. "The C.T.C., ma'am, is the federal committee established 25 years ago, when the Minun Virus, more casually known as the Shrinking Epidemic, began sweeping the country." Although this was all very basic information, you chose to explain your knowledge to your superiors in a way that showed the public speaking skills you had learned during your time in college. After all, a good lawyer needs to be able to explain things clearly for a jury. "As the months passed and it dawned on scientists that they weren't going to be able to find a cure for the disease, it quickly became a fact that the men affected, by now referred to as 'Tinies', were going to have to live through everyday life with their new size handicap."

"Brevity is the soul of wit, Mr. Little," Diane cut in. "A jury doesn't need to be told that the sun rises every morning, they won't need to be told the history of Tinies in the world."

You nodded at her in understanding. "Yes, you're right. Thank you, Ms. Martinez, er... ma'am." You returned to your explanation, feeling good that she had decided to let you continue speaking. "In an effort to quickly protect the millions of men that were being instantly reduced in size, the members of congress, or rather, the ones who could be found, established the Center for Tiny Citizenship. The goal of the committee was to ensure the protection of the rights of Tinies, as, despite their small size and squishy biology, they are still citizens of the country and have universal rights. This was done to protect Tinies from kidnapping, torture, transformation; really any malicious activity that could now easily be bestowed upon an incredibly vulnerable group. Additionally, it served as the central organization for installing Tiny accommodations in public areas, making the world more accessible for members of society such as myself. When the C.T.C. was first established, it was met with universal praise from both Tinies and women alike. However--"

"Come on, Diane," Mia interrupted you, "why are you stalling?"

"HOWEVER," you spoke up, still wanting to prove your worth. "In recent years, there has been a widespread belief that the C.T.C. is no longer the philanthropic, caring organization that it once was. As the world has progressed and the shock of the Minun Virus has disappeared, many Tiny advocates have become outspoken about the lax job that the C.T.C. has done in ensuring that Tiny rights are protected. Malicious behavior began resulting in less severe punishments, as even in the most clear-cut of cases of abuse, a ruthless woman is now only likely to receive a small fine. Worse than that, the C.T.C began issuing 'Usage Licenses' to some Tinies, which allowed them to be assigned to a single woman, who can use them as they please as clothing, or other objects. The C.T.C. even approved of a solvent created in a lab that would keep Tinies trapped in a molded shape until a reforming agent was sprayed on them."

Olivia chuckled. "I mean, have you girls ever felt how soft a Tiny is on you?"

Diane shushed her, before looking back at you and nodding for you to continue.  You continued the history lesson on the C.T.C. to the three giantesses, knowing your entire law career depended on it.

"But where things have really been getting bad, are with a young woman named Amy Baker," you said, clenching your fists even as you spoke her name. "About 5 years ago, Amy and her boyfriend, a Tiny by the name of Thomas, ended up in a Supreme Court case. Or rather, Amy became involved in a court case with Thomas' family. As she described it, Thomas had decided to become her thong and remain as it, forever. But Thomas' family claimed that he had never consented to the entrapment, and that if they could release him from his... undergarment form, then he would explain everything."

Still upset that you had cut her off, Mia decided to return the favor. "And why don't you explain to us what happened when they sprayed him and let him reform?"

You looked at your superior and swallowed, knowing that you had to explain this next part carefully. "Well... when they finally let Thomas reform, he said he was okay with being Amy's underwear." You turned back towards Diane and began emotionally ranting. "But it was only because he had been trapped in that form and worn for so long! See, like any prisoner left in solitary confinement, a Tiny that's constantly abused and only treated like an object can start to lose their rational mind! It's like Stockholm syndrome, multiplied by ten! No Tiny that has ever been trapped would actually want to be reduced to a mere object!"

"Mr. Little!" Diane raised her voice, overpowering you. "In a court room setting, it is unwise to let you emotions get ahead of you. A jury can sense emotionality from a mile away and it can completely ruin all the effort we spend in building a case. Do you understand?" You nodded and held your head down, ready to be told to vacate the office. "Now, can you tell me what was the result of that Supreme Court case? Without getting emotionally invested?"

You tilted your head back up at Diane, realizing she wouldn't bother teaching you this lesson if she didn't want you to continue your internship. "Yes ma'am," you said professionally and loudly. "Forgive my outburst. Now, after Thomas admitted in the Supreme Court that he wanted to stay as Amy's thong, her legal team was able to make an incredibly strong argument for Tinies with usage licenses. They said that it was unlawful and inhumane for a licensed Tiny to be reverted to a human form without their hosts' consent, as the host would know better than anyone else what was best for the Tiny. And the Supreme Court agreed... thus passing the amendment that we all know today as 'Baker's Law'. According to the law, Tinies who choose to be licensed and made into clothing or objets are entitled to the same rights as regular people. However, since the implementation of Baker's Law, it seems that a side effect of it has been that Tiny rights have slowly been eroded away, while the number of licensed Tinies has been growing at a... uh... suspiciously high rate."

Stopping to catch your breath, you took the chance to read each of the women surrounding you to gauge their reaction. Diane was leaning back in her chair, smiling. You figured she was impressed, daresay proud of your exhibition. Looking at Isabella, she was kindly smiling too, and you saw her cupped hands open up to reveal a thumbs up. Olivia shared the same reaction as the other two women, although you were a little caught off guard when she winked at you. The only outlier was Mia, who seemed entirely indifferent and even a bit bored by the whole ordeal. "Would you all like me to continue? Because I haven't even gotten to the connection between Amy Baker's legal team and Melanie Johnson, the creator of full-length spray and a huge Tiny rights advocate. Or, I could touch upon how easy it is for C.T.C. employees to forge and assign counterfeit licenses. And there's also--"

"That's more than enough for now, Anthony," Diane professionally brought you to a stopping point as she elegantly raised her hand to you. "But thank you for educating us all so much so quickly. Now," Diane turned to the rest of the women in the room, "Baker's Law, ladies. That is the law that we are each going to need to become experts in as quickly as possible for our new client." The commanding woman looked back down to you, then smiled. "And judging off of what I've just seen, I'd say that our newest intern is already ahead of the rest of us."

Mia scoffed. "He probably just took an elective at college."

"That's not true, ma'am," you spoke up to your intimidating superior, reflexively wanting to correct her but quickly regretting it as she shot a glare to you. The truth is you actually had signed up for a class at Owentown University, but it was canceled after the majority of the students, and eventually the professor, seemed to go missing. But judging by the look on Mia's face, there was no way you could get away with telling her that.

"It doesn't matter if the little guy did, Mia," Olivia spoke up for you, and you were glad that she did, even if you weren't too keen on being referred to as a 'little guy'. "Not to mention, I'm sure his first-hand experience would be able to lend a more... thorough... perspective."

Diane looked up at the clock. "What do you girls say to reconvening in here in about half an hour? I'll brief you all a bit more in-depth once I get these two caught up with their orientation. Rebecca can give you two some more info on the client."

Olivia and Mia both nodded before making their way out of the conference room. As they left and the door closed, Diane shifted her attention completely to you, ignoring Isabella.

"Now! Mr. Little!" Diane's cool voice exploded from her lips, knocking you over in shock. "While I do appreciate your display, I am a little stunned by your unprofessionalism. Tardiness and inappropriate wardrobe won't fly in a courtroom, so I expect you to keep the same behavior top of mind when you are in these offices." Any confidence or comfort you had just built up was completely torn down by your superior's newly formed rage. You looked over at Isabella for some sort of help, but your fellow intern was very much keeping her gaze at the floor. Diane continued, "I will have you know that I take professionalism very seriously here, so I suggest you take a page from Isabella and do your best to more appropriately fit our environment. Do we have an understanding?"

"Yes ma'am!" You answered fearfully, like a new private at boot camp.

"It goes without saying, but I do hope you realize that that was your one error. Another one like that, and this firm will be forced to terminate your internship."

"Yes, ma'am! I promise it will not happen again!"

"Good," Diane concluded, the end of her words already removing the tension in the air. "Now, let's get started..."

To Tara's House You Go by revival45

"Christ, talk about first impressions," Tara spoke down to her chest as she was walking down the sidewalk, where you were comfortably wedged in-between her deep cleavage. She had picked you up after work just as she promised, promptly arriving at the office right at 5:00. No longer having a time constraint, she was able to walk and hold you in a less compressed position, which you were doubly grateful for.

Tara is an incredibly well-endowed woman, and getting to comfortably rest between her boobs was giving you a chance to enjoy them. They jiggled with each step she took, which was especially noticeable for you considering how insignificant your size was compared to the globes, but you definitely weren't going to complain. If anything, the jostling mixed with your girlfriend's soft and warm flesh was putting you at ease, relaxing you after an imperfect first day. You looked up again at her huge face, looming beautifully as your whole sky as she stared forward. Despite mostly seeing the underside of her chin and the inside of her nostrils, it was nice to be surrounded by such a lovely woman. "What happened after that?"

"Well, luckily things kinda cooled down after that," you replied, continuing to catch Tara up about your first day. "I filled out some forms and contracts, got an office tour with Olivia, did some research with Isabella. Even Mia and Rebecca eventually came over to ask me a bit more about what I knew about Baker's law, I was surprised."

"Why? What are they all like?"

You explained the attitudes of the five women you had just been surrounded by all day. You wanted to be as detailed as possible since you knew it'd also give you a chance to debrief and evaluate the day on your own terms. However, Tara's breathing seemed to deepen the more you talked about each woman. The flesh you were wedged in rose more and more, very slowly gobbling you down into her bosom. As the skin inched its way up your sides, you had to start holding yourself up to keep your girlfriend's cleavage from sucking you down entirely. As her skin became more compressed around your lower half, you could feel her heartbeat faintly thumping, and you could tell it was getting faster as you spoke more and more about your female coworkers. In addition, the tightness surrounding your lower half was starting to stimulate you, but you were powerless to stop it from happening. Looking up you could see that Tara was still just looking where she was walking, not aware of the number her breasts were starting to do on you. If you had to guess, Tara probably wasn't even aware of how her body was subconsciously expressing her anxiety and jealousy.

Tara continued walking, seeing a puddle and choosing to jump over it rather than around. As she jumped, her boobs came up and slammed down violently for you, and you lost the grip you had on her pale skin. Starting to descend further into Tara's flesh, it was time to stop talking about other women. "Uh, Tara!” You yelled as you sank neck-deep into her massive boobage, "Little help?"

Tilting her face down, her eyes widened. "Oh! Sorry babe!" Just as her skin began compressing your head, she brought her finger down to effortlessly scoop you up so that you could rest atop her cleavage again. As she did, her fingertip brushed up against your front, and despite your efforts to hide it, she stroked your erect penis. "Uh... oh indeed," she said as she lightly chuckled to herself. "Anthony, I figured you'd at least wait until after dinner for that."

Your face filled with red as you readjusted your pants. "Uh... Tara I am so sorry!" you yelled, too ashamed to even look her in the eye. You looked down, only to have your entire vision filled by the jugs that got you in to this mess. "Uhh..." you stumbled through your words, trying to say anything to ease the tension. "You... uhhh... I was just thinking of something else."

Tara's chuckle exploded into a full burst of laughter, which only jiggled the tits you were standing on even more. You fell face first into the soft flesh of one of her boobs, and struggled to stand up on the jiggling mass. "Yeah, I'm sure you were thinking of something else. You must've been distracted or something." Tara flexed her shoulders in and out as she spoke, becoming more and more amused as her breasts jostled you back off your feet. "I wonder what could have done it..."

Soon the busty redhead stopped entertaining herself, letting you have a chance to gather yourself. "Umm..." you started talking, wanting to break the embarrassing tension that was making your heart race. "You can just drop me off here. Thanks for the relationship, it was a nice day."

Laughter erupted again from Tara's plump lips, but this time you better prepared yourself for the jiggling that accommodated it. "Oh Anthony, you stop it! I think you and I are more than past that. Besides, I think it's sweet."

"You... you do?" you asked, looking up at her beautifully lensed eyes. "You don't think this is too fast? I mean, we did just start dating again."

"Yeah, dummy! AGAIN!" She yelled down at you, especially hammering in her point. "We dated for, like, more than a year!"

"But... aren't we starting fresh?"

Chuckling again, Tara stopped walking as she got to the outside of her apartment. "Well, yes we are technically starting fresh," she said softly, not wanting to completely project your intimate conversation to the group of women walking out of the building. "But, I think we'd be doing each other a disservice if we pretended that we weren't already... experienced with one another." Your fading blush returned as soon as Tara stopped talking. "I mean, c'mon. You didn't really expect me to bring you here just for dinner, did you?"

"Uh, well, umm..." you were yet again dumbfounded by Tara's advances, but you knew you shouldn't have been. "I guess that with everything that happened today, I've been so overwhelmed that I didn't even expect sex to be on the table."

"You know I've put you in my breasts twice already today, right?"

You stopped, and finally started laughing at the absurdity of the situation. "I'm sorry, Tara."

The giantess laughed and finally started heading inside. "God, I forgot how apologetic you always are. Please, promise me you won't say 'sorry' again for the rest of the night."

"Sorry," you responded. Tara looked back down at you with widened eyes, but they relaxed as she saw you smirk. The two of you entered the elevator, and as the doors closed you two both stood in silence for the first time all day. The silence started small but grew longer as you both waited for the elevator to reach the 26th floor, where Tara's apartment was. "Wow, you're new place is really up there."

"Yeeep," she responded flatly, eyes fixed on the number. You could faintly feel Tara's heartbeat starting to accelerate as the elevator got closer to its destination. "Umm, sorry if this is awkward or, like, a lot for you," she started speaking again, "But I guess I never asked you, did you want to have sex tonight?"

"Oh hell yes, absolutely!" You raised your voice confidently, if not a bit too eagerly. Tara exhaled through her nose, stifling laughter. "I mean, yeah I'm cool with it," you brought your energy back down, trying to look a lot more nonchalant than you clearly were. "As long as you are too?"

Tara's heartbeat continued to accelerate, but she kept her eyes fixed on the ascending floor number. "Obviously! I'm the one who had to beg you to come back with me, aren't I?"

You realized she was right, but briefly thought to yourself about how quick everything was moving. Before today, you had the lowest opinion of Tara, having had to literally be rescued from her when you were last together. But now, you were on board with being carried into the lioness' den. It suddenly dawned on you that you hadn't even told anyone where you were going. Had you been too relaxed in your judgment of the situation? Was Tara actually going to take advantage of you the second you two walked into her apartment and she locked the door? Did your horniness just bring you to your doom? By now it was too late to turn back, were you going to have to keep your guard up? Perhaps it'd be best if you just cleared things up with her before things got too hot and heavy. "Hey, Tara?" you began to ask, until you were cut off by the sound of the elevator chime. It was her floor.

Not even paying attention to you, Tara seemed to speed-walk her way down the hall, until she reached her unit. The sound of jangling keys seemed to hint eagerness in the giantess' movements, and you feared it was because she was eager to lock you in with her, where she could transform you into underwear that she'd never let out of her sight. The thoughts were a worst-case scenario, but it was enough to get your heartbeat to match hers.

Tara unlocked the door and stepped in, brining you into her entry. You heard the door shut and fingers latching the lock tight, their loud sounds reminding you of how helpless you really were. For better or worse, you were at the mercy of Tara.

It was too much not knowing what was going to happen next, you knew you had to put a stop to it. "Wait, Tara, stop!" you yelled. You lurched forward back down into her cleavage as she stopped dead in her tracks, tumbling head first down into her flesh. Laughing, she fished you out as before and proceeded to hold you up to her face.

"Someone's a eager-beaver," she teased, until she saw that your face was donning a panicked expression. "Hey, you okay?"

"Tara!" You yelled in a full-blown panic. "Please just tell me, are you going to turn me into your bra? Or your panties? Or eat me?" You looked up at your captress, frozen in fear as you awaited her response.  Having yelled out your concerns fast, you struggled to catch your breath from the near suffocation you just experienced on behalf of your girlfriend's bosom. But when you finally got a chance to cool off, you looked Tara directly in the face, and behind her big frames, you could see two different color eyes, with tears starting to pool at the bottom of each.

Your girlfriend was on the verge of tears, all thanks to you.

The redhead paused a moment, and swallowed dryly before starting to speak. "A-Anthony... Do you really think I'd do that?"

Guilt-ridden but still afraid, you had no choice but to be honest. "Tara, I'm sorry. But... I think I just got afraid for a sec. Like, I just couldn't shake this feeling that you had lured me here for--"

"Lured?" Tara asked, her voice split between sadness and rage. "Who... what do you think I am, a monster?"

"Look!" you yelled to get her attention, knowing you could explain everything if she gave you the chance. Lucky for you, it seemed like she was. "I'm sorry, really! But, I guess you had a point when you asked if this was a lot for me. I hadn't thought of everything, and I guess I just got this idea in my head that things were going to be like they used to be." You tried to look away, but couldn't due to the fact that the giantess was your entire landscape. Tara's hand was shaking you slightly, and you could tell she was hurt, so you continued quickly for the sake of both of you. "I just got afraid that you were going to treat me like a piece of clothing or some object again, and I really don't want that to happen again. Because... because I really think we could have a future together."

You finished speaking and saw a tear finally trickle down from Tara's green eye. She closed both of them and set you down on the kitchen counter, then sat in a barstool next to you. As she did, you had to run to avoid her bust as it brushed the space next to you, not wanting her mammaries to obliterate you at such a delicate moment. She brought her head down to the counter and rest it on her arm, so she could look right at you. She was close enough to you that you could feel her breath push against you. Wanting to break the quiet tension, you apologized again. "I'm sorry, Tara. I should've trusted you."

"No... I'm sorry, Anthony," she said, her voice more gentle than what it had just been. "I know I still have a lot to do to earn your trust back completely. I really did fuck up the last time around, no one would blame you for being a bit hesitant getting back with me." She inhaled deeply and sighed, completely baking you in her warm breath. “But… I meant what I said to you this morning. I promise not to do anything to you that you're uncomfortable with. I don't want to screw things up again." Tara removed her glasses to wipe her eyes, then brought her head back down to your level. "I really think we have a future together too."

Her apology warmed you, along with her breath. Feeling at ease, you walked to her face and kissed the skin just under her lip. You intended to kiss her lips, but they were too tall for you to reach. Then they opened right above you. "Now, we can certainly do better than that, can't we?" Tara asked as her mouth descended down upon you. Too quick to react, her plump lips smushed you down as she kissed your entire body on the counter. The soft skin luckily eased the pressure, but you were still completely powerless to Tara's lips as they held on you for a nice long time. You'd have kissed back, but were unable to move a single muscle, even as the tiniest bit of saliva began to cover your entire front.

Tara removed her lips from you and watched you happily as you tried to recover from the smackdown her mouth just dispensed upon you. "Sorry, I might have gotten a little carried away."

You wiped a thin layer of spit from your face, then laughed. "Never apologize for that. I like it when you get carried away like that."

Blushing, the redhead leaned in with her close until her breasts began covering your lower body. She made a kissy face and returned the flirt. "Well then, Mr. Little. You are going to love what I have in store for you after dinner."

Dinner Date Flirting by revival45

Following the emotional outburst the two of you shared, Tara made a dinner for the both of you to further catch up during. Or rather, she made a meal for herself and just scooped a few tiny pieces onto a separate plate for you. Tara no longer had any Tiny furniture, as she had thrown out all that she had collected during your past relationship after your breakup. Thus, you had to sit on the plate with the massive pile of food she had prepared for you, which of course was still not even a mere bite for Tara. She had asked if you wanted to sit on her plate and share, but you decided to err on the side of caution, not wanting to set yourself up for getting mixed with your girlfriends food should she stop paying attention for a moment.

She had made spaghetti and red sauce, which seemed like a bad thing at first. Without any Tiny silverware, you had to eat with your hands, and quickly made a mess over yourself as you tried to consume a mere single noodle that was covered in sauce. Tara saw you struggling and teased you during the meal, heartily laughing and accidentally spitting a few bits of food down next to you. They had crashed next to you like falling hazards, but the giantess didn't even register it as it happened. However, you were having too nice of a time with Tara to even care. It was just one of those day-to-day difficulties that came with being a Tiny.

"I mean, maybe if you were a two-year old I'd give you a pass," Tara continued to roast you, although it was all in good fun. "But I can't think of any reason a grown man would choose to make such a mess."

Laughing, you retorted. "Hey, don't blame me! The hostess in this joint didn't even have silverware my size, yet still decided to make pasta!" You both laughed again, no longer feeling any of the awkwardness that came from your earlier tension. In fact, it was just like you were back in college again, before everything had gone so south. "The least she could do is offer me a shower."

"Oh, is that the least she could do?" Tara asked, leaning her head in close to you. "Well... what if she decided to go above and beyond?"

"Huh? Above and bey--?" Your question was cut off as Tara's fingers picked you up from behind, and she brought you to her mouth. Sitting back up in her chair, you began to experience a bit of vertigo, but could at least take solace in the fact that you could look directly down Tara's shirt at her canyon of cleavage. You took your time enjoying the view, then looked up to see Tara gazing at you, her different colored eyes having a predatory nature to them.

Slowly licking her lips, Tara spoke with a seductive, albeit clumsy, voice. "It's no shower, but I'd hate to be considered a bad hostess." Tara then opened her mouth wide, revealing a plump tongue that began unraveling in your direction. Though the sight was intimidating, you did trust Tara after everything she had said to you today, and decided to swallow your fear and enjoy what was going to happen next.

Even as the smell of digesting red sauce washed over you, you were excited for the oral muscle colliding into you, rubbing up, down and all around your front. You were forced to close your eyes, but all your other senses were overwhelmed by the sensation it brought upon you. The slobbery surface was firm but soft, soaking your body in a thin layer of saliva. Sloshing liquid sounds came close to deafening you, but you were becoming too pleasured to care. You tried to lift your arms up to hug your girlfriend's tongue, but Tara effortlessly overpowered your strength, pushing more and more of her oral muscle into you. As she continued swirling, you didn't even realize how in need of a breath you were, but as if she knew, Tara pulled you back to give you a chance to breathe.

"Mmmmm, God you are even tastier than dinner," Tara moaned in pleasure. She opened her eyes and looked at the mess she had made of you, then realized what she had said. Pausing her seductress persona temporarily, a little bit of anxiety shined through her voice as she eagerly replied, "But like I said!  I'd never do that to you again. I mean, uhh... unless you wanted me too. Which you obviously wouldn't want... unless you did. But don't let me put words in your mouth! Oh! Geez..."

Tara's excitement dropped noticeably as she talked herself into a corner, but you could tell she was only trying to make you comfortable. You laughed at her, trying to bring her back to the moment. "Tara, it's okay! I trust you... really." She lifted her eyes and smiled, then chuckled softly. "What?" you asked.

"You're even messier than before!" Tara laughed. "You're worse than a child."

Chortling at the insult, you tried to throw one back. "Oh yeah? What, you gonna clean me?"

"Oh you'd like that, little man!"

"C'mon, only a mother should clean her child."

"What, daddy doesn't have to take care of the kids? That seems a little traditionalist," she said, setting you down on her chest.

"Well," you said as you laid down and rolled on the busty surface, "something about you seems more... maternal."

"I knew it then! You have a thing for mommies!" Tara exclaimed proudly, as if she had cracked your code.

A shiver went down your back. This teasing wasn't as sexy as you had anticipated. "Wait, no! That's not what I said!"

Tara looked down and gave you a comically quizzical look. "Hmmm? Oh, so you're saying you don't want me to be your mommy?" Tara began pushing her tits together, raising you with her compressed flesh. "'Cause Mommy was thinking we could have some fun in the bedroom."

And just like that, Tara's teasing was the sexiest thing you had ever heard. "Yes, please!"

With a highly pitched but seductive voice, Tara brought your lust to new heights as she walked to the bedroom. "Well, how about my little man decides what we're going to do while Mommy freshens up and changes into something more comfortable." She lifted you from her chest and gently placed you on her pillow before walking to her bathroom, making an extra effort to shake her hips as she walked. The thick giantess clearly knew what she had, and knew she could drive you crazy with it.

"Oh," she turned around before leaving the room, "and I suggest you do the same."

A Matter of Seduction by revival45

Distantly, the sound of a shower echoing behind the closed bathroom door excited you for what was coming next. You had immediately stripped from your clothes the second Tara instructed you to, now you were just sitting in front of a pillow hundreds of times larger than you, centered on a mattress thousands of times larger than you. You knew it was a woman's bed, same as the many others you've found yourself on during your lifetime, but a mix between sexual excitement and new-relationship awkwardness was giving the entire environment an alien atmosphere. Of course, this wasn't necessarily a new relationship by any means, but it still felt like delicate territory for you. This wasn't your first time having sex, and not even your first time having sex with this specific woman, but it was your first time having sex with someone you had dated and broken up with before.

Maybe I'm putting to much thought into this you reflected internally, leaning back on a crease in the sheet beneath you. You kept your eyes locked on the door to the bathroom, your heartbeat accelerating as the sound of the shower stopped. I've just gotta stop overthinking this. Tara's cool with this, I've got nothing to worry about.

Of course, somethings are easier said then done.

Feeling vulnerable, you shifted your position, hoping that getting into some sort of seductive pose may help cool your nerves. You could hear Tara moving in the bathroom, every sound she made adding to the image of confident sexuality you associated with her. Even before tonight, she was the more feisty out of the two of you. Of course, with how voluptuous her body is, you were almost always on board with whatever the giantess suggested. That's actually how your original relationship began to experience a lot of trouble, when one night she suggested that she fashion you into a bra and wear you while she pleasured herself. The experience really didn't do anything for you, other than make you feel stretched, sore and battered. But for Tara, it was her introduction to a new realm of pleasure.

Despite the dark memory, you felt comfortable enough to trust Tara again. You wanted this night to continue to be special for the both of you, so you closed your eyes and took some deep breathes to calm your nerves further. Now laying on your side, you flexed your left arm to hold your head up and angled your right arm on your hip, trying to imitate an old picture you had seen of a harry male movie star from the seventies. Of course, that picture was back from a time before the Minun Virus. A time when men could actually be normal-sized.

You held your position for a few minutes, until you realized that Tara was taking her time getting ready. You lowered your arms and laid down, still breathing deeply to lessen your nerves. The sound of a door creaking open snapped you back to the moment, and reflexively you returned to your pose. Tara barely peaked her head out from the crack in the doorway, only enough for you to see her nose and the edge of her mouth.

"Baby," Tara sang the word out, beckoning for her lover, "are you ready for Mommy?"

Almost instantaneously, her voice was already sending your blood to your cock, only adding to the overwhelming pressure of the situation. You swallowed, trying to muster up the little courage and confidence that remained. "O-o-of course!" You voice cracked and trembled.

"Certainly sounds like it," Tara said as she opened the door wide, revealing herself to you in her full nude glory. Even after all you've been through with her, seeing the thick giantess completely naked blew you away, and she was doing it entirely for you. You really had hit the jackpot when you met her all those years ago in college, but seeing her body now was like seeing it for the first time all over again. Even before the door was fully opened, her curvy body was already peaking out at you. Her creamy thighs ran up and down, perfectly plump. A few stretch marks that you hadn't recognized were visible, telling you a story that your girlfriend has only somehow become thicker in your time apart. They jiggled gently with her steps, and looked like they'd keep on vibrating for several seconds even after she stopped moving.

You followed Tara's legs up to her butt, and the sight of it made your jaw drop. 'Butt' was the wrong word; Same with 'booty'. What Tara was dragging was an absolute dump truck, finally free from the confines of her tight leggings she had worn all day. If Tara's thighs were jiggling, then her ass was violent, as each step she took made it tumble up and down. You could've sworn you even heard her cheeks smacking against each other, each one several hundred times your size. You used to joke with Tara that you could get lost in there, but you now realized you were wrong. With how much meat she had in her cheeks, you could go missing, never to be found again in her canyon.

This was what you imagined, anyway, as you were still looking at just the front of Tara. As she approached the edge of the bed, you shifted your focus to where her juicy thighs crashed into one another. Right at her crotch, you could see they were suffocating a patch of red hair between them. You couldn't see her pussy between them, but that just made you lust even more for it. And as she reached her destination, you had to look up to see her. Her pubes rose well past you, and you tilted yourself more and more to see past her soft, untoned belly. Past that, the giant milkers you had already been reacquainted with today billowed out from her chest, sagging freely above you. You could just imagine being completely obliterated underneath them, as Tara's breasts hung effortlessly from her. They were so big, that you couldn't even see her face as she started talking to you again.

"My my, someone's been working out," she teased with a hint of sincerity. She leaned forward, giving you a chance to make eye contact with her again. Yet as she did, you couldn't help but keep your eyes plastered to her hanging mammaries. "Guess I forgot how much of a stud my little guy is."

"Uh... I..." you tried to think of something witty or clever, but you were left speechless. Nothing your mind could conjure up was going to justify just how lucky you were to be with someone so sexy. Giving up, you just decided to laugh nervously, laying back down on your back. "Tara, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

It seemed like your choice of words was the right thing to say, as it made Tara blush and smile. She broke out into a giggle and began to climb over you into the bed, shaking your environment with the magnitude of an earthquake. "You know," she said completely straight, dropping her seductress routine momentarily as she laid down next to you, "I'll admit, it's been a while since I've been with someone like this. Guys always seem to end up in more... intimate situations like this than women. So... sorry if I seem a bit nervous."

"Nervous? You're nervous?" You stood up in shock and began walking past Tara's breasts to get closer to her face. "How are you nervous? I mean..." you gestured at yourself, then her tits, "your boobs are literal mansions compared to me. I'm not even an inch tall. Your measurements are literally dozens of me. How can you be nervous?"

Tara held her head down and let out a nervous giggle. "I don't know! Just..." she picked you up with her fingers, catching you off guard. "Just feel this!" She rotated her position to lay purely on her back, at which point you were brought down to her bosom. Her jugs spilled in all directions as gravity pushed them, and when you were placed between them you sank into the soft flesh, forced into a crawl. Under the creamy skin, you could feel Tara's heartbeat racing, and it massaged you through her booby flesh. "Like halfway through the shower, I just started getting really nervous! Even though we've done this a bunch before." Her voice boomed out from beneath you, but her timidness helped ease you. "So... sorry."

"Hey!" you yelled out, "Now who's apologizing too much? Give me your finger," you requested, and Tara complied without a second thought. She brought it just above you, and your reached for it, trying to drag it towards your chest. "Do you feel mine? It's just like yours, except way faster." You looked at the redhead, and could see as she melted into a smile and her eyes drifted down to your erection. "I mean, how can I be enough for a woman like you?" you asked, looking away. She then pinched her fingers around you, and brought you up to her lips where she planted a kiss upon your entire body. As her soft lips collided with you, you were coated in a vaseline that she had just applied, and it lubricated your entire front, including your erect member.

"You're the sweetest, you know that?" Tara set you down at her stomach and sat up in her bed. The small amount of pudge on her made it so that you could sit practically perfectly in her belly button, as if you were in an extra soft inner-tube. Feeling you stuck in her innie, she very carefully reached for her nightstand. You watched as she pulled open a drawer and reached in. As she pulled out a purple cylinder, your eyes widened as you recognized what it was. "You remember this, right?" Tara asked as she brought a nearly foot-long vibrator to the underside of her breasts, presenting it to you. "I guess that's kind of a trick-question, since the one I used to use in college was pink." You nodded at her statement, remembering very well how you and Tara perfected a few routines with the phallic toy.

"It's kind of weird to think that not too long ago, guys could be this big," Tara said as she rotated the vibrator in her grip. "But now, this mass-produced toy I got at the mall stands 12 times taller than every male on the planet." She pointed her toy down at her belly, pushing it in right down into her untoned abs in front of you, tilting you ever so towards the indent. "I don't think any guy on Earth hasn't felt that same as you have, even before the virus," she comforted you, bringing the dildo to her side and away from you. Her fingers came back and brought you to her chest, where she pushed her boobs together slightly, trapping you between her walls of tit. "But, I always thought that guys would like being this size. I've seen countless old movies and books where they always go after the girl with the biggest boobs or fattest ass... isn't this a perfect scenario for Tinies?"

Tara did have a point, but you still couldn't shake the feeling that you weren't enough for her. "I guess... I just want to make sure you're happy though."

"Anthony... look at me," she ordered, and you complied, looking back into her beautiful, multi-colored eyes. "I couldn't be happier. I'm back with the guy I fell in love with." You heart skipped a beat when you heard the L-word, but Tara cut your thoughts off before you could panic. "And don't worry! You don't have to love me again, yet. I know it'll take longer for you. But... I really am glad that we're back together. I wouldn't want it to be anyone else."

Tara brought tears to your eyes, and you tried to wipe them but her breasts were still keeping your arms pinned to your sides. You weren't going to complain, though. The way Tara was treating you, you weren't sure you'd ever complain again. "I'm really glad we're back together too, Tara. I..." you paused momentarily, then took a breath before diving in. "I love you too."

The redhead closed her eyes and smiled deeply before letting go of her breasts, freeing you from your imprisonment. As you tumbled down her torso, she covered her mouth and nose, but still asked from behind her hands, "Anthony! Are... are you sure?"

You had to grab a flab of skin to keep from rolling down your girlfriend. "I do, Tara. I... I've always loved the person I met in college. And even when things got bad between us, I still loved that original version of you." You picked yourself up and stood tall on Tara's belly. "And, I think she's finally back. I... I know she is. And I still love her. I love you, Tara."

Without warning, Tara picked you up and brought you to her face, where she relentlessly assaulted you with a barrage of kisses. In between them, she excitedly shouted a message at you as well. "Thank you, Anthony! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I swear I won't let that version of me ever come back, I promise!" By the time she was done, you had been squished into a bit of a puddle, now fully coated in lubricating vaseline. Tara apologized once she realized the damage she had done, and placed you down on her thigh so you could reform. "Well, I feel like this calls for a celebration."

As your head began to take shape and the rest of you was inflated back into the shape of a man, you both noticed that your erection was still in tact. "I think so too."

Tara smiled before picking you up and licking it with her tongue, replicating what she had done in the kitchen. She moaned in pleasure at the taste of you before kissing your whole body gently, savoring the feel of you on her lips. "Oh Christ, you feel so good already Anthony," she plead passionately as she moved her hand to her crotch, circling her clit. "I'm so wet already, ohmygod," her breathing grew heavier. "Please tell me, baby, what do you want to do with me?"

An Anal Reunion by revival45

Tara was sending you reeling. Her body, her vulnerability, her love for you, and now her open sexual invitation was quickly driving you wild. You hadn't been this energized and excited by another person in years. In fact, it had been when you first started dating Tara in college that you last felt this way. And now with your love for each other rekindled just like back then, it was time to experience some of that sexual excitement from the same time.

"Tara, do you remember that thing we used to when we first started dating?" you asked while being smushed into Tara's giant tits. Her pleasured writhing was picking up, but she quieted her noises to hear you.

Her moaning paused into a question. "Uhh... which thing? Front door or back?"

You smiled that she still remembered your two most common positions. Pondering for a moment, you wondered what to partake in first. You loved being showered in Tara's cum, but couldn't ignore how enticing her ass had been all day. "Let's do... back door!"

Tara smiled back and began circling her clit again. "Oooh, you've got it, mister!" She put a pause to her stroking and scooped you off her breast, the stench of her womanhood completely surrounding you as she moved you. The thick redhead rolled over onto her stomach, laying flat and letting gravity push down on her hefty assets. Moving only where her hand brought you, you watched as you were brought in-between her plump thighs and up to her pussy, getting closer and closer by the second. Without a chance to react, she dragged you against her moist maw, coating you further. The vaseline from her lips and the sticky cum from her cunt; you were completely covered in some bi-product of Tara. You should've tried wiping it off, but the heavy coating of it just turned you on even more. Without realizing it, you were welcoming more and more of her domination.

The sticky substance warmed your front, and as you were dragged upward by Tara your erect member began throbbing like never before. If you weren't careful, you were going to blow your load before even getting to the best part! For a moment your mind tried to focus on something else, but before you knew it Tara had dragged you past the edge of her dripping crotch and up towards her plump insides. Her cushiony skin welcomed you as her hand let you go, as the giantess was returning to pleasuring herself in the way only a normal-sized person could. But it was the Tiny at her backdoor that she knew would bring her to climax.

Without Tara's hand, you had expected to tumble down past her womanhood and back onto the mattress, but you realized her cum was going to hold you in place and keep you from leaving her. The stickiness made it so that you could climb up her perineum, with each centimeter you traveled tingling Tara in just the right way. The luscious redhead brought a hand back down to the area below you, making small circles that shook your entire ground. Her other hand began cupping one of her huge breasts, which meant she had to balance herself mostly on her chest. Her main focus was keeping her ass in the air so that her little passenger wouldn't fall out of it, though she was not aware of how secure you really were.

In between heavy breathes, Tara managed to whisper a message to you: "Ahhh... you already... oooohhhh.... p-p-puhhhhh-lease.... Anthony.... don't... don't stop!" Her words helped you summon the needed strength to free yourself from her moisture and complete your summit. Climbing your girlfriend became easier as her skin became more beady and wrinkled. You took a deep breath and experienced a mixture of freshness from the shower and earthiness from the giantess’ innards. Pulling yourself on a small hair that was half your height, you came to your feet and were able to see the most beautiful sight: Tara's big puffy anus, blossoming in and out, hungry for you.

Smiling, you yelled as loud as you could, "I'm here, Tara!" though it didn't even seem to register with your partner as her breathing became heavier and moaning turned louder. Taking that as the invitation, you took one last look at the dark band in front of you. Staring in awe, you were filled with equal parts of arousal and intimidation, as a small part of your logical brain began to creep up on your consciousness, as if it was trying to warn you about the trouble you've encountered with it before. But as you kneeled down at the edge of it, that thought was silenced by the carnal desires of your id, encouraging you to relax and let your sex drive take over.

You brushed your hand over an anal fold before bringing your head down to it without pause. Touching the edge of her asshole with the front of your face, you planted light kisses over it, tasting hints of the strawberry soap Tara had used during her shower. Able to feel you, Tara flexed her orifice inward and held it. She angled her ass more in the air as she had done many times in the past, knowing that the steepness would help bring you closer to her center. Your body somersaulted forward and you ended up on your back, completely surrounded by Tara’s starfish. As she unclenched, the ground beneath you lost its firmness and you sank more into the warm skin. Her butt was more than welcoming it’s tiny guest.

Flipping over took a bit more effort now that you were directly on Tara’s anus, but you didn’t mind. If anything, it just gave you more of a chance to writhe on the giantess’ pooper, and you spread your limbs out to have as much contact with it as possible while you began humping the oily surface. Your girlfriend certainly didn’t mind either, and she lowered her ass knowing you were finally there. Tara was really heating up now, and decided to completely lie down flat on the bed while her hands continued generating pleasure for her. All of her movements just served to jiggle the huge mounds of butt flesh that surrounded you. They smushed into you rhythmically, but weren’t forceful enough to completely obliterate your form thanks to the indent her asshole made.

As the excitement continued, you took a moment to take in all the stimuli your body was receiving from her’s. The light clapping of her cheeks wasn’t deafening, but it was desensitizing you from the world outside of Tara’s butt. Rubbing your face into her sphincter, you felt pores raise into goosebumps against you, which only made you want to bury your head deeper as Tara began clenching and unclenching subconsciously. Doing so while you were actively making out with the orifice brought a salty taste into your mouth, one that was more natural than the artificial fruit you had detected at her rim. You stuck your tongue out completely and dragged it across the wrinkles, savoring the hint of earthiness that was leaking from her rectum. Your nose sensed it as well, and you began holding in deeper breaths, enjoying how the cleanliness had become penetrated by microscopic particles of shit.

The grossness didn’t even faze you; in fact, just the opposite was true. Amidst the ecstasy, you briefly thought of how Tara consisted of everything to you. She was your love; a protector who echoed maternal desires. In this moment, her ass was your entire landscape, and she was your whole world. By penetrating her anal creases, you were making your hostess hornier and your setting hotter, and the golden rule was making it so that you were feeling the same.

“Don’t stop!” Tara screamed as she shook her vibrator more, beginning to climax. “Anthony…” she trailed off into a howl and began shaking more than ever before. Her ass cheeks were slamming harder, but you stayed resilient to their tremendous force, not wanting to waste the moment. Penetrating one of the folds in her asshole with your cock, you centered yourself and began sinking your arms into other wrinkles in the anus. You burrowed yourself deeper as Tara’s hams smacked harder, and you began moaning in line with the giantess as she continued blossoming the fleshy bed beneath you.

Ferociously, you made out with the bunghole’s center as Tara’s ass continued its pummeling. You were both getting close to climaxing. The pooper wrapped around your head and refused to let go, as if it was hungry for you. It didn’t even matter to you how helpless you were to it; you simply wanted more.

Panting, you tried to communicate your incoming climax to Tara, but all that escaped you both was animalistic moaning. In your own way, though, you both understood each other perfectly. No way I’m going to last much longer you thought to yourself as Tara let out an especially excited shriek. But it sounds like I won’t have to.

Tara’s orgasm had finally reached it’s peak, and she collapsed under the weight of the sexual stimulation. She began cumming, completely soaking the sheets underneath her. Letting out one final scream, Tara clenched herself as tight as possible, as if it would keep this feeling with her forever. In the depths of her butt, your experience was equally as intense. Clenching more than she had before, her butt cheeks completely closed in on themselves, sealing you inside. Completely immobilized, it only made you feel more dominated to be weaker than a woman’s ass. Entirely surrounded by Tara, you finally exploded, unable to resist the allure of the thick beauty anymore.

It only took a moment, but it felt like it would last forever. The thought of staying sealed in Tara’s booty for the rest of your life relaxed you, as you imagined how incredible this euphoria would be over the course of your lifetime. It went completely against your rational mind, having lost many friends in similar ways, but you didn’t care. Not in this moment, deep in the butt of Tara Jones.

A Little Too Relaxed by revival45

Labored panting filled Tara’s bedroom. On the inside, the curvy ginger laid still on her bed, her heart rate slowing down as she fell from her orgasmic high. Her deep breaths rescinded their pace, and not even caring about the mess that had erupted from her crotch the woman stayed still, eyes closed. ‘Heavenly’ wasn’t enough of a word to describe how she felt with her tiny boyfriend at her backdoor. The feeling was more in line with drinking an ice cold glass of water after walking through the desert for a day. Primally speaking, this was a need.

Yet Tara didn’t dwell on the why of the feeling as much as the magnitude it had shook her. Even though she was the one who had just penetrated her vagina, it was the minuscule sensations at her anus that had more than captivated her. She clenched her pooper again to see if you were still back there, unable to find the energy to communicate with words. After feeling the tiniest of twitches, she knew it was you.

Deep in the crack of Tara’s butt, a small piece of lint rested atop her asshole. That lint was you, and you were reeling exactly the same way that your girlfriend was. Lying face down on the wrinkly pucker, you nuzzled your head into it as it clenched around you. As you did, goosebumps began to form on both sides of you, and they radiated throughout the rest of the anal valley. It was strange how your small size was able to cause such reverberations throughout the body of the giantess. The same could never be said of any other woman you’ve found yourself trapped within over the years. Tara really was one of a kind. Content with this fact, you brought your head back down to the orifice beneath you and began kissing it again. You really did love the woman who made up your landscape, and you felt sure that she did too.

The oily pucker blossomed in and out, nibbling at you to the point that you began sinking deeper into it. Catching this, you grabbed onto an ass hair almost twice your size and pulled yourself until the pooper gave up, at which point you let yourself fall back down onto it. Something about the natural scent of Tara was addicting, and nowhere was it stronger than at the sphincter of the redhead.

Really leaning in to it, you felt Tara’s blood pump through the muscly band. It lulled you further into relaxation, and you closed your eyes in peace. Simply put: you were happy. Too happy, in fact, to even register the sound of a deep intestinal gurgle on the other side of your muggy, rubbery bed.

“Tara,” you spoke quietly, not even realizing there was no way your girlfriend could hear you through her pounds of butt flesh. “I wish this moment could last forever.” Again, you began pecking the sphincter with small kisses.

Up above, Tara was clueless to your statement but not your stimulation. “Oooohhh,” she moaned as she finally built up enough energy to speak again. “Anthony… you were…” she trailed off as she took another deep breath to further relax. “…captivating.” Completely letting go of all tension in her body, Tara exhaled and began to praise you more. “Absolutely capt—“

PRRRBBBBFTTTT

The quiet peace you were enjoying was interrupted as your bed grew softer while emitting a louder noise. Your eyes opened and widened; you knew what was about to happen, but that still didn’t leave you enough time to prepare. You tried to quickly push yourself up to get clear of the anus, but one of your arms pushed too hard and sank into an anal fold. You only had enough time to see how screwed you were before the sphincter puffed out further than ever before.

Erupting right under you, a stream of flatulence blew past, clapping the cheeks surrounding you. It only a small toot for Tara, but being directly in the blast zone meant deafening disorientation for you. The warm stench burned your eyes and entered your mouth and lungs, not even giving you a moment to react. You couldn’t even gag as the rectum churned more of the fart out from deeper within Tara, where its rankness rose exponentially.

It would’ve been enough to make you hurl, but then the force of the gas picked up and sent you airborne. In a moment of chaos, you flew past the soft caress of Tara’s cheeks and watched helplessly as the gas carried you further away from the giantess until you crashed on the mattress between her thighs. Despite being free from her anal canyon, you were definitely still being held captive by the strong flatulence that had coated and invaded your body.

“Oh shit!” Tara yelled as she realized what had happened. “Anthony!” she called out in equal parts panic and shame, “Where are you?” Quickly, she sat up on her knees, and as you tried to recover from the gas attack, you saw Tara’s ass get repositioned right above where you had landed. Now taking up your entire sky, you saw her cheeks spread and reveal her plump pucker once more. “I swear to God I didn’t mean to—“

pffft

The last remnant of Tara’s gas found a way to silently escape her anus, where it fell directly on the area you were located. You closed your eyes and plugged your nose as you were assaulted by Tara’s fart for the second time in mere seconds, but eventually you were forced to breath in the noxious fumes that had come from your girlfriend.

As you coughed in a violent fit, Tara finally heard you and realized what had happened. “Oh, fuck me!” she yelled as she shifted off the bed, getting down on her knees to meet your level. “Ant… are you okay?”

As you finished coughing, you looked up to see your girlfriend’s beautiful face contorted by concern, breaking out in a blush. She bit her plump lower lip as she waited for you to say something, fully ready for you to explode at her. You tried to take a deep breath, but the area you were in was still contaminated in Tara’s fumes, which only caused you to gag once more.

“Ohmygod, I… Fuck!” Tara slammed her head down to the bed in shame, too nervous to even make eye contact with you. “Tara, you idiot!” You heard her berate herself, muffled through the sheets. “You don’t beg your boyfriend to get back with you only to fart on him! You stupid ass!”

Overwhelmed by the absurdity of what just happened, you began chuckling. Your chuckles turned into laughter, which then turned into a full on cackle. You laughed like a crazy person, and when Tara finally lifted her head to look at you, you just laughed harder.

“Shut up, Anthony!” She tried to defend herself, not realizing the futility in it. You just laughed harder, which made Tara’s blush deepen. “Don’t laugh! It was an accident, I swear! I was just—“

BBBRRRRFFFTT

“GOD DAMMIT, GIVE ME A SECOND!” Tara got up and yelled as another gasser exited her rear. She ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut, leaving you alone on the bed, still howling like a mad man, as the stench from her latest fart dissipated around you.

I can’t believe she just did that you thought to yourself. She’s so cute when she’s frazzled.

As you calmed down, you did your best to wipe some of the gas and sweat that had coated your body, waiting for Tara to come out of the bathroom. It took a few minutes, but eventually you heard a toilet flush. She came out of the bathroom, turning the exhaust fan on and closing the door behind her. She was still nude, but her body language revealed how uncomfortable she now was. Slowly she returned to the side of the bed and kneeled by you again, with a look of uncertainty covering her face. “Um… so about what just happened…” Tara spoke down to you, unable to make eye contact. “Maybe, uhhh…”

Not wanting her to torture herself for too long, you interrupted her with some levity. “Maybe you should take a Gas-X the next time you make pasta.”

Hearing your response, she covered her head in shame. “I swear to God I’m going to kill myself.”

You laughed at her extreme reaction, and decided that some sweetness might make her feel better. “Please don’t, T. I’d miss you too much.” She lowered her hands a bit so that she could actually make eye contact with you, but still kept her mouth covered. “Besides, I think we have a bit too much… experience, with each other to let this faze us.”

Tara dropped her hands, revealing a soft smile. “Promise you're not mad? Because you’re totally allowed to be.”

You smiled back at her. “I promise, Tara. I love you, gas and all. Though, maybe try not to let this become a common occurrence.”

Fighting her blush, Tara smiled. “I love you too. Thanks for taking me back, baby.” She picked you up and planted a kiss upon your entire being before crawling into bed. Laying down, she placed you on top of her right boob. You sat up against her nipple so that you could chat with her more before the two of you finally grew too tired to stay awake any longer.

True to her word of wanting to respect you, Tara made sure to set two alarms on her phone to wake up and get you home so you could properly prepare for your internship the next day. When it was finally time to sleep, she asked if you wanted her to make you a makeshift bed on her nightstand in case you didn’t want to be smushed against her all night. But after everything that had happened today, you knew you wanted to be as close to her tonight as possible. Not wanting to deal with anymore aftershocks from dinner, you asked if you could sleep underneath one of her boobs, which she was more than happy to oblige.

As she placed you under her right tit, she held it up and looked at you once more. “You sure you’ll be comfy there all night? My girls are pretty heavy, so you definitely won’t be able to get out.”

You nodded. “I’m sure. I want to sleep under mommy’s milkers tonight.”

Tara laughed at your callback. “You're such a little perv, you know that?” You smiled back at her as she lowered her boob onto you, flattening you into her skin. “And I wouldn’t want you any other way, little guy. I’ll see you in the morning.”

End Notes:

That's all for this first chunk of the story, but stick around!  Tara and Anthony's tale is just getting started, and I'll be adding more to this series soon.

If you've read this far, please leave a review and let me know what you think!  Good or bad, I appreciate your feedback so that I can make sure whatever I write next is even better.

If you're feeling extra generous, you can support me on Ko-fi or reach out to me for a commission, but nothing is required if you just want to see whatever I write next.  Take care!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13032