NEET of the Living Dead by Greenanon
Summary:

John is a tiny living in a mixed size city when the zombie apocalypse hits. Desperate for rescue, he makes a perilous trip to the giant side of town only to find out that the infection has reached there too! Trapped between zombie hordes both big and small, it looks like the end until he's rescued by Barb, a video game loving NEET who survived the outbreak because she never left her apartment! Together they might just have a shot at survival, even with an army of mixed size zombies, psychotic cheerleader warlords, and a critical shortage of Mountain Dew to contend with.

A story about a giant NEET and a tiny guy trying to survive a zombie apocalypse together, expect lots of sweat, clothing entrapment, and general debauchery.

NOW COMPLETE!


Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 49717 Read: 37786 Published: April 17 2023 Updated: June 01 2023

1. They're Coming to Get You Barbara! by Greenanon

2. Hell's Full by Greenanon

3. All the Shopping Malls are Closed by Greenanon

4. Retail Apocalypse by Greenanon

5. Getting a Pint Until the Whole Thing Blows Over by Greenanon

6. Return of the Living NEET by Greenanon

7. Mall Rats by Greenanon

8. The Road to Fiddler's Green by Greenanon

9. Balm in Gilead by Greenanon

They're Coming to Get You Barbara! by Greenanon

John’s lungs burned and the sickly sweet scent of decay made him cough as the horde of undead shambled behind him, moaning like damned souls as they hungered for his warm flesh. He leapt around a burned out car, looking in blind panic and hope at the looming buildings of the giant side of town, looming like mountains over the tiny metropolis.

Someone’s got to still be alive over there, he thought madly, the giant side of town… maybe they’re immune!?

Like most mixed size cities the tiny districts had footpaths for the giant sized residents to visit their smaller friends or do business, but he hadn’t seen one of the bigger people since the outbreak began. Not that he’d seen much of anyone really, he’d barricaded himself in the back of the convenience store where he worked during the first few days of the outbreak when the dead had begun to overwhelm the living. When he’d finally run out of food and water, he’d decided to make a desperate escape across the city. 

The giant side of town, he thought again, maybe they sealed the dead off in the tiny districts? Maybe they’re all okay over there! 

His heart leapt as he saw the gigantic billboards and warning signs, “NOW ENTERING GIANT DISTRICT, STAY ON TINY PATHS.” Usually there would be throngs of tinies like himself walking along the sidewalk paths, each with a clear hard plastic overhang to protect pedestrians from a stray footfall. Today though they were empty, as were the giant segments of the streets and walkways.

Where are they!? He thought in panic, glancing back at the rotting horde of undead, mottled grey hands reaching greedily for him. They were only a few dozen paces behind him, and he was getting tired. He forced a breath in and began running again. I’ve got to find a giant, they can get me out of this!

“HELLO!” he shouted, “IS ANYONE OUT THERE!?”

His voice echoed along the cavernous giant street, the buildings meant for hundred foot tall citizens bouncing his words along like canyon walls… until finally he was answered. Moans carried on the wind, and his eyes went wide as an enormous figure shambled into view. It had been a man once, and now it was one hundred feet of rotting shambling death, and as the grayed eyes focused down on the tiny man fleeing the mob of the creature's smaller cousins, John felt despair seize him.

It's really everywhere, he realized, the giants are all dead too… no, not dead enough…

He collapsed, exhausted, looking up with a defeated expression as the gigantic ghoul was joined by more, shambling out of the stores, burned out cars, and alleyways of the giant size of town. Behind him his fellow tinies, now undead, closed in, seemingly oblivious and uncaring to the larger walking corpses.

Well, tinies and giants are finally getting along, John thought, madness taking him as a parched laugh escaped his dry throat. He closed his eyes and waited for the end.

A burst of gunfire caused his eyes to shoot open again, and he looked up as the towering giant that had been advancing on him fell to the pavement, a clean hole in its head. The other giant zombies fell as the pops preceded a rain of lead, cutting them down around him like enormous falling timbers, each dispatched ghoul shaking the ground near him as they fell. John looked up in awe as his savior moved into view.

She was wearing a pair of jeans and a tactical vest over a bright colored anime t-shirt. A gas mask with tinted goggles was over her face, giving her a somewhat inhuman appearance as she strode into the mob of zombies, raising a black rifle and firing expertly at the creature’s heads.

“IS SOMEONE HERE!?” her distorted voice called, the glassy eyes of the gas mask scanned the crowd of undead, looking for their would be victim.

“DOWN HERE!” John shouted, waving his arms frantically. He shot a glance back at the smaller horde of undead, while his rescuer was dispatching the giant sized zombies with ease, the ones his own size were rapidly advancing on him.

The ground shook, and he looked upward to see that his hundred foot tall rescuer was looming over him, reflecting his pathetic form in the tinted lenses of her gas mask as her bus sized boots stood on either side of him.

“A tiny!?” she exclaimed, “I thought you were all dead… ish .”

Before he could answer her the giant combat boot lifted high, coming down on his undead attackers with a thud, flattening them like bugs with a quick crunch. John’s eyes were wide and his heart was pounding, giants and tinies had been living in harmony for over a century now, and like most tinies he’d never had the misfortune to meet one keen on abusing the power their size gave them. Still, seeing a reminder like this, of the raw brutality and force they were capable of…

S-She’s on your side, calm down!

“Listen up little guy,” his rescuer shouted, turning back to the giant zombies, “we’re not going to last much longer out here on the streets! My place is close, I’m going to carry you there!”

“Uh, okay!” he nodded.

A gloved hand reached down, closing around him as fingers thicker than his legs coiled him tightly to her palm. The smell of leather and sweat filled his nostrils, thankfully drowning out the stench of decay as the giant girl lifted him up to her chest. For a moment he thought she’d place him in one of the pockets of her tactical vest, but as he was brought to the neck of her shirt he realized she had another plan.

“Sorry tiny, those pockets are full of bullets and grenades and stuff! I’m going to have to put you somewhere else.”

Was it his imagination or was there a giggle following that remark?

He was plunged down the neck of her shirt, the smell of her sweat quickly becoming overwhelming as the twin globes of her breasts rose up to meet him. The warmth of her skin met his body as she wedged him down into the cup of her bra, and he felt her soft nipple against his back as her hand withdrew, letting the undergarment press him tightly against her pillowy flesh.

He sighed, letting his weary limbs go limp as his giant protector’s warmth slowly spread over his body. Her skin was slightly grimy, but soft, and it pressed around him like a silk blanket. The outside world was muffled, he could hear the occasional gunshot, or a yell of exertion, but not much else. From the way he started to bob up and down, jiggling in time with the massive breast, she’d started to run.

The sudden safety after days of fear, combined with the soft warmth of her bosom, quickly made John realize just how tired he’d been. Before he knew it the soft rocking motion of her footsteps rocked him to sleep.

“Hey, wakey wakey!”

John gasped as he was suddenly shaken from side to side, he realized he was upside down, and his vision blurred as the giant girl wiggled him like a toy.

“S-Stop!” he shouted angrily, “put me down!” He screamed in surprise as he was released, dropping a few dozen feet through the air before bouncing on a gigantic mattress that stretched around him like the world’s softest parking lot. With a groan he forced himself to his feet, looking around the room.

While he hadn’t spent much time on the giant side of town, he could tell this was an apartment, a studio from the looks of it, with a small kitchenette on one side and her bed on the other. In the center against the wall was an impressive looking computer setup, the screen now dark. Evidently, the giant side of town didn’t have electricity anymore either. There was a small battery powered lamp in the corner providing light, illuminating a floor littered with crushed cans, junk food wrappers, and dirty laundry.

This mess looks like it predates the apocalypse, he thought, frowning as he glanced at a series of anime and video game posters adorning the walls.

Finally, he turned around to look at his rescuer. She grinned down at him, her slightly greasy brown hair sticking to her skin from the sweat she’d worked up wearing the gas mask, which hung from a strap on her bedpost. She was a young woman, probably close to his own twenty years old, with an ample chest and wide hips. She was stripped down to her underwear now, just a pair of black panties and the powder blue bra he’d ridden here in.

“Hey, no AC in the apocalypse,” she explained with a laugh, looking down at her state of undress.

“U-Understandable,” he murmured. Looking up at the hundred-foot woman a sense of unease was creeping in. Just sitting next to him on the bed she loomed larger than almost any of the buildings in his own half of town, and the way she’d so casually stomped out a horde of zombies lingered in his memory. Better stay on her good side… He put on a friendly smile. “I’m John, thanks for rescuing me.”

“I’m Barbara,” she said, “Barb to friends, now hold still, time for your bite check!”

“B-Bite check?”

“Yup,” she giggled, reaching for him again. “You know how it works right? Get bit by one of the zombies, sooner or later you become one of the zombies.” She plucked him up, holding him in one hand while her other tugged on his pant leg. “Let’s just get these off,” she said, a blush coming into her eyes.

“I-I can undress myself!” he stammered, his own face burning red as his pants came off.

“Nope, that’s how people hide bites, you can’t take any chances,” she insisted. She reached for his shirt next, forcing his arms up as she undressed him like a doll. “Very nice,” she teased, looking over his little body, “now the underwear!”

“The underwear!?” he asked, “you’re joking!”

“Nope! You could have gotten bitten on the butt or something,” she insisted.

Her enormous fingernail picked at the side of boxers, slowly working them down his leg. He gritted his teeth as his manhood sprang free, embarrassingly hard in the face of a giant girl clad in nothing but her panties, one who insisted on handling him.

Her eyes went wide and she grinned as she saw it, “Looks like you’re healthy in that way,” she mused, slowly rotating his body. “No bites, one less zombie tiny to worry about!”

“A-Are zombie tinies really that big of a deal to someone like you?” he stammered.

“Oh yeah,” she chuckled, “zombies my size? I see them coming, but a lot of us big folks got nibbled by you guys and didn’t realize it until it was too late. It just takes one bite and you’re one of them, it doesn’t matter how big the bite is.”

“Makes sense,” he nodded, “So uh…” he gulped, don’t ask, you’ll just piss her off, and the last thing you need is- “D-Do I get to check you for bites?”

Now it was Barbara’s turn to blush, and a squeaky nervous giggle escaped her as she looked at the naked tiny in her hand. Without a word she stood up, using her free hand to slip her panties down. She stepped out of them, smirking at how he stared at the curly brown pubic hair growing wild between her legs.

“No lady’s razors at the end of the world,” she said with a shrug, reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra.

“I-It’s fine,” he rasped, spellbound. The *click* of her bra unhooking and falling to the ground with a light *thump* brought his gaze back up to her chest, where her breasts, each larger than the convenience store where he worked, tumbled free. He gulped as he stared her over, she wasn’t a thin girl, but she was shapely, with wide hips and bountiful breasts, her curvy figure was a welcome sight after the horrors outside.

“See any bites?” she asked teasingly. She put him down on the bed, letting him look up in awe at her skyscraper sized body as she turned around, teasingly slapping her ass and causing it to jiggle in a way that was almost hypnotic to the tiny man below.

“Nope, no bites,” he said with a smile. I almost think she’s enjoying this…

“Are you sure?” she asked, “maybe you should look a little… closer.”

His heart skipped a beat as the enormous globe of her bottom began to descend upon him, blocking out the light from the little lamp. Her skin pressed into him as she gently sat down on the bed, causing immense pressure across his body as he was forced down against her blanket. The warmth of her skin washed over him, along with the strong smell of her sweat, a musk that caused him to groan as it rubbed into him, drenching him in her essence.

Pheromones or something, he thought in a daze, it’s got to be… those tinies who were brave, or foolish, enough to date giant girls always insisted that their sweat, and other fluids, had an effect like this, but he’d never really believed them until now.

She smells so good, he thought, giving himself over to the mountainous buttcheek that was slowly grinding back and forth over him.

Something’s poking my ass, Barb thought, biting her lip. She thought for a minute, reasoning it was safe, and then put her full weight down on the tiny pinned beneath her, grinding against his tiny body and pressing him deeply into the mattress. Finally she stood back up, her heart hammering and her face flushed as she looked down at her “victim.”

“W-Wow,” he murmured, a dumb look on his face.

“Sorry,” she chuckled nervously, “I couldn't help myself.”

“That’s the best thing that’s happened to me since the world ended,” he said, leaning forward and gazing up at the towering goddess.

She bit her lip, you probably shouldn’t ask, she reasoned, you’re a giant, he’s a tiny, you saved him… there’s a whole big power differential thing that makes this whole thing kinda iffy…

“S-So listen,” her voice cracked, “I ran out of batteries for my vibrator days ago, and you know… I’ve heard that some girls and some tinies have a lot of fun…”

Shit, that was the creepiest possible way to bring that up.

“B-But only if you wanted to!” she said quickly, “like… I’ll still give you some of my food and water and stuff if you say no! Like I won’t force you to be my personal slave or sex toy or anything like that!”

Fucking hell Barbara, now he’s definitely sneaking off when you’re asleep!

John couldn’t help but chuckle a little at the girl’s sudden nervousness, where was that when she was stripping my clothes off? He thought it over, but not for long.

“Yeah, I could use some ah, stress relief, ” he said with a grin. “It’s been a rough few days, and the only way to pass the time in the shop I was holed up in was jerking it to the girl on the salt can.”

Barb snorted, “the salt girl!?”

“She’s the only attractive food mascot,” he said defensively, “it’s the apocalypse, beggars can’t be choosers!”

“Well forget about her,” Barb growled, climbing on the bed and causing his world to shift and roll as the giant woman got on her knees, grinning down at him lustfully. Her hand snatched him up, and his world spun as she leaned back, holding him in her grip overhead.

“I’ve never done anything with a er… big person,” he admitted quickly, “so uh-“

“That’s okay, I’ve never fooled around with a tiny either,” Barb giggled, “but we’ll figure it out.”

She slowly brought him down, spreading her legs wide and letting the aroma of her womanhood waft out, a ripe pungent smell that instantly made him hard again as she used her other hand to spread her lips open, revealing the moist pinkness that was waiting for him. She set him down in the soft mat of her pubic hair, and he swooned a moment as the mixed smells of her wetness and the dried sweat of her earlier outing made him light headed.

Right… you can do this, he got on all fours, crawling through the brush of her hair. The wiry strands brushed past him, and he struggled, nearly getting tangled in the auburn pubic hairs until he reached his destination.

Barb bit her lip, then reached down to give him a hand. He felt the scraggly hairs brush against his skin as he was pushed through her bush and down to her opening. The slick silky feeling of her juices met her skin as he was slid against her, cupped to her pussy in a way that caused her to gasp as she slowly began pushing more firmly, drawing him in.

John held his breath as he was pushed in, enveloped on all sides by the slick walls, eagerly drawing him in and drowning him in that wonderful womanly musk. Her warmth drew him in, surrounding him and consuming him, a welcome reprieve from the days of terror that preceded it. He heard her heartbeat, picking up now as his movements inside her sent waves of pleasure through the skyscraper sized woman.

“Keep going,” Barb whispered, closing her eyes and fingering herself slowly as the tiny man slipped deeper in.

He could just barely hear her, muffled as she pushed him further in, but he could guess what she wanted. The warmth was like a sauna, and he gritted his teeth and pressed against the unyielding yet unbelievably soft flesh around him as he tried to reach the perfect spot to bring her to climax.

“T-There!” she screamed.

His world quaked, each twitch of her womanhood carrying more force and muscle behind it than his entire body as she came. Everything clenched around him, and for a wild moment he wondered if this was where it would end for him, crushed in the earth shattering climax of a girl who had saved him… but then she sighed, the flesh around him began to yield again. Her sticky sweet cum stuck to him, coating ever nook and cranny of his naked body, lubricating his journey as she slowly pulled him out by his foot.

“Good work,” she breathed, dangling him by his ankle as she took in his soaked and glistening body. “I think we’ve found what job you’re going to have in the survivor compound, stress relief officer!”

“Uh…” he panted, tasting her juices with every breath, “I-If that’s what it takes, I’ll make sure to earn my keep!”

“I’m just fucking with you,” she giggled, laying him down between the towering pillows of her breasts, “now give me a few minutes to rest up and I’ll play with you…

John looked up at the fleshy hills on either side of him, letting the wonderful smell of her womanhood dry on his skin as her warmth enveloped him, a massive improvement from the cold back room of the store where he’d been holed up just that morning.

I needed that, he decided with a goofy grin, the world might have ended, but at least I met a girl! 

John stood on Barb’s shoulder, clothed again, looking down from the apartment rooftop at the thronging mobs of zombies below. After their romp they’d come up here to get some air. Now though, looking down at the thronging mobs of undead, both giant size and with a scattering of tinies, he wondered if it was a good idea to show their faces. The creatures below were converging on the building, occasionally pounding feebly at the brick façade and growling up at them.

“Is this place secure?” John asked nervously, gripping a strand of Barb’s brown hair tightly for balance.

“Oh yeah,” she said, waving dismissively, “I’ve got the whole first floor boarded up, and I put down a whole bunch of sticky traps to get any tiny sized infected that manage to slip through somewhere. I wasn’t joking when I said the tiny zombies are the worst, that’s how a lot of the rescue centers on the big side of town went down, a few tiny zombies got in and caused a new outbreak.”

Barb took out a pair of binoculars, casually scanning the city around them, “So, what did you do before all of this?” she asked casually.

“I worked at a corner store,” he replied, “but I was studying to be an aircraft mechanic.”

“Wow, were you going to join a tiny repair crew or something for the army?” Barb asked. Tiny repair crews were prized for delicate equipment, and most large aircraft had at least two or three at any given time.

“Something like that,” he said, looking overhead, “not a lot of jets flying these days though.” He turned to the giant girl’s billboard sized face, “what about you?”

She blushed, “Well I was uh… taking a gap year… or two.”

“Oh,” he said, embarrassed, “sorry I didn’t mean to-“

“Nah it’s fine,” she laughed, “if there’s one good thing about the apocalypse it’s that nobody can say ‘Barb you have to go back to school,’ or ‘Barb you need to get a job,’ or even, ‘Barb why don’t you ever talk to any nice boys?” She chuckled as she looked over the ruined cityscape, “and the NEET shall inherit the earth! Who was wasting their time now wagies!?” her words echoed above the moaning masses of undead, seemingly a chorus of agreement.

“All the plans I had suddenly don’t seem so important,” John muttered, “finishing school, covering my shifts at the store…”

“I didn’t really have much to lose,” Barb said with a small smile, “I’m kind of a loser, but you want to know what’s really screwed up?”

“What?”

“I was actually watching a zombie movie when this all happened,” she chuckled, “I don’t even remember which one… I threw it on for background noise while I was gaming. I just figured all the screaming and gunshots were really good sound effects.”

“That is kind of messed up,” he laughed, that is incredibly fucked up Johnny boy, he thought to himself, not the kind of thing that you’d have laughed about a week ago. He shook his head, maybe the end of the world was rattling him a bit more than he’d thought. Better take the laughs where you can, he decided.

“Hey, you hungry?” she asked suddenly.

John sat at the opening of the cavernous bag of Doritos, nibbling the corner of one of the massive chips, easily as big as his torso. Above him Barb chomped through them with ease, lifting up triangular pieces bigger than his whole body as she snacked.

“Sorry they’re a little stale,” she said offhandedly, “I got them in bulk after this flavor was discontinued.” She showed him the front of the bag, proudly proclaiming “Limited Edition: Cajun Invasion Mardi Gras Flavor” below the normal snack label.

“I haven’t eaten in two days, they’re amazing,” he growled, taking another large bite of the massive corn chip.

“Wash it down with some of God’s nectar!” she said eagerly, putting a small bottle cap in front of him. There was a crisp sound of a soda can being opened, and he watched as the enormous girl slowly poured him a few dribbles from her can of Mountain Dew Gamer Fuel. John glanced to the corner of the apartment where she’d gotten the soda, several palettes of the orange-red cans were stacked there, though he frowned as he realized just how many were empty.

“How long do you think we can stay here?” he asked quietly.

She bit her lip, “Well ah… you tinies don’t really eat much, but for me… I don’t know, a few more days maybe? I’m almost out of Dew and chips… the only reason I stocked up in the first place was because the New Vegas remake was coming out…” she sighed, “and now it never will. I was actually out looking for supplies when I noticed all the zeds going after you.”

“Do you know of anyone else nearby we could maybe link up with?” he asked, “army guys, police, anything like that?”

“Wow, look at you already kicking me into gear!” Barb laughed nervously, “I uh… hadn’t really looked much, or made plans, I’m kind of winging this whole thing, you know?”

John sighed, “okay, well do you have any way to contact anyone?”

“Not since the internet went out,” she admitted, “I was on a Russian Counterstrike server when it failed. From what those guys were saying the infection is everywhere…” She picked him up and carried him over to her dresser, where a police CV radio sat next to her gun belt. “I took this stuff off a cop who uh… didn’t need it anymore, but I haven’t been able to get the radio to work.”

John walked over to it and saw the small handles on the side, too small for a giant to see it, “I think I can get this open,” he muttered. Most electronics were maintained and fine tuned by tinies, apparently this police radio was no exception. He grinned as the small plastic cover popped right off, “Let me see if I can do anything in here…”

“Ah, that’s nice,” a husky woman’s voice echoed overhead as Peter struggled to rub the gigantic sole of the towering foot in front of him. “Tinies really were just made for certain jobs,” the girl said, crossing her arms behind her head. He spared a glance up the long legs, to skirt of the cheerleading uniform, where a pair of bright blue panties waited underneath. He’d meant to glance at his captor’s face, but he lingered just a second too long. “Oooh, sneaking a peek?” she giggled.

“N-No!” he insisted, but it was too late, the enormous girl’s foot scrunched down, casually pinching his body between her toes and lifting him up like a sack of potatoes. He grunted in pain as she squeezed his midsection, giggling as he grasped the bright red toenails he’d spent hours painting.

“It’s okay, teach,” the cheerleader teased, “I know you want me… any sane guy would.”

Before the world had gone mad, Peter had been the university cheerleading team’s private tutor. It had been an easy way to make some extra cash while getting his master’s degree, and in spite of his tiny size the girls had always been mostly respectful… and when they hadn’t the cheer coach had always had his back. Now though, the college cheerleading coach was out moaning with the other million undead cannibals, along with everyone else who could have brought a little sanity to the situation. When the cheer captain had announced she was keeping him “for protection” he’d dared hope she was just being nice, now though…

“There’s a clothing shop for tinies on the lower level of the mall,” she giggled, “I’m going to dress you up like a little doll later Petey… we’re gonna have some fun.

Her musings were interrupted as the door to the mall’s security office swung open, revealing another one of the cheerleaders, a petite blonde with an eager expression. While the captain had insisted that her girls all maintain their cheerleading uniforms for “discipline” there were some additions, namely the gun belt hanging just over the skirt, and the military helmet on the girl’s head.

“We’ve finished blocking off the lower loading bays Celia!” she said excitedly, “no more zeds can get in-“

“Excuse me!” Celia snapped, “what do you call me when you’re on duty?”

The other cheerleader cleared her throat, “Sorry Cheer Captain Rhodes,” She gave her a quick salute, and Celia smiled and nodded for the girl to continue. “We’ve blocked off the last of the entrances, and the zombies in the mall have been eliminated. We’ve also gotten the generators up and running, we’ll have power for all the stores!”

“Good,” Celia said with a grin, “you hear that Petey?” she squeezed him again, causing him to wince as the new cheerleader just giggled at his plight, “the nail salon is about to be open again, you can give us all real pedicures, doesn’t that sound fun?”

“Y-Yes Cheer Captain,” he stammered. Inwardly he groaned, with the internet gone and all the TV stations permanently off the air the cheer squad had sought new forms of entertainment, and as the lone tiny and the lone male in the group that entertainment was often him in some way.

The other cheerleader gulped nervously, seemingly emboldened by the captain’s good mood, “Uh, Cheer Captain, we were thinking… since we’ve got a secure place now, maybe we could try contacting someone else?”

Celia’s eyes narrowed, and unconsciously she curled her toes, causing her tiny prisoner to yelp in surprise.

“Who else?” she asked neutrally.

“Uh… anyone I guess,” the other cheerleader stammered, “the army maybe? They could send in a helicopter and get us out of here…”

Celia just laughed, and rolled her eyes, “Please, there is no army anymore! It’s a new world, and we’re the queens of it! I don’t get why so many of you girls are so eager to find someone else to boss us around!”

“But-“

“Now you listen up!” Celia snapped, rage coming over her features as she slapped the desk angrily, “I’m running this monkey farm now! It was me who saw the potential in fortifying the mall! It was me who got rid of those bikers who were in here when we arrived, and it’s me calling the shots, got it!”

“Yes, Cheer Captain!” the girl squeaked apologetically.

“Now get out of here,” she snarled. The girl left, slamming the security office door on her way out as she fled the cheer captain’s wrath.

Celia smirked, it’s good to be the queen, she thought, reaching down to pluck her boy-toy out from between her toes. She cradled him in her hands a moment, smiling at his nervous expression. She’d had a crush on the team’s tiny tutor since he’d gotten the job, and now he was hers… along with everything else.

“S-She’s right,” Peter spoke up, “Celia, you’ve got to-“

“Captain Rhodes,” she giggled, squeezing him in her hand and putting her thumb under his chin, forcing him to look her in the eyes.

“No, I’m not calling you that!” he snarled, frustration from weeks of being her toy boiling over, “this is insane! You’ve got to get in touch with someone to rescue us! And you can’t keep treating me like this, I’m your tutor, not a toy-“

*Pft*

She spat at him, cutting him off as the glob of saliva coated his face, causing him to cough and sputter as it filled his mouth and nose. The blonde cheerleader laughed loudly, her face a mask of sadistic glee as she watched him struggle for breath from such a small gesture.

“Don’t sass me,” she said once he’d finally wiped enough of her bubbly spit off his face to breathe. She brought him up to her face and grew serious a moment, “there’s nobody left that can stop me Petey, no university, no cops, no Tiny Protective Services, just you and me, so making me happy is your number one job now. Got it?”

“Y-Yes,” he stammered.

“Good!” Celia beamed, “You’re such a good tiny…” she patted his head with her fingertip, “now… you do have a point about contacting more people,” she sighed, leaning back in the swivel chair, “I’ve thrown my share of parties, and the end of the world is the biggest party ever! The most important part of a good party? Making sure you’ve got the right people at it. I’m going to be broadcasting a little invite soon, and we’ll see who shows up! If they’re the right sorts of people they’ll be joining the cheer squad. Who knows? Maybe I’ll get some more tiny boys to add to my collection.”

Peter swallowed nervously, the slick aftertaste of her saliva still on his tongue, “A-And if they’re not the right sorts of people?”

Celia just laughed, “Well, the coach tried to spoil my fun too, didn’t she?”

Peter gulped, holy shit… did she just admit she… got rid of the coach? He’d suspected it, but hadn’t said anything, the cheerleaders were fanatically loyal to her now, and he was just her pet tiny.

She sighed and stood up, seemingly oblivious to his horror, “I’d better go address the troops,” she said, “Now, where to keep my tiny safe?” She grinned, glancing at her scuffed over white tennis shoes. He looked at her pleadingly, but she just had a smug smirk on her face as she bent over, gently tossing him underhand down into the right one. He landed with a grunt on the soft insole, the vinegary odor of the hundreds of hours of foot sweat already hitting his nose. He looked up to see the giant foot he’d spent the last hour rubbing sliding into a fuzzy white sock. Celia spared him one last grin, that terribly smug expression that conveyed just how much she loved how far their relationship had shifted, and then the tip of her foot came down. With practiced haste he scurried to the toe of her shoe, where he’d have a small amount of breathing room. A second later the socked foot slid over him, pressing against him as the white canvas scrunched playfully over his head, matting his hair as he was sealed away in her shoe.

“Perfect,” Celia said, playfully pressing her shoe down. There was enough padding in her shoe that the tiny man wouldn’t die… probably, or at least he hadn’t so far, but it probably wasn’t fun for him. Putting her best foot forward in a motion that put pressure on her tiny captive, she gleefully walked out into the mall to plan her next move with her followers.

John leapt back as the car sized radio crackled to life. Barb looked up from the bed, where she’d stripped down to her underwear and had been reading an old manga volume by lamplight. She tossed the book away and hurriedly ran over, causing him to stumble as she all but crashed into the dresser.

“Hey, you did it!” Barb exclaimed eagerly.

There was a lot of static, but a voice could be made out, * TSS* We have shelter, we have food, the answer to infection! To anyone who can hear this, make your way to the Monroeville Mall, we will be ready to accept any other survivors!”

“Hey!” John called as Barb plucked him up. She tucked him gently into the side of her sports bra, just under her armpit. He wanted to protest, but as the damp skin started seeping into him he felt a little woozy… and a little excited. He glanced up and saw the bristles of her growing armpit hair, no razors in the apocalypse , he thought dreamily.

If Barb was aware of the effect her musk was having on him she didn’t show it, instead holding the radio up and clicking the button, “Hello?” she asked. She frowned, only static answered her, “hey, is anyone out there?”

“Y-You’ve got to say over,” John managed, fighting the dirty thoughts welling up in his head as a drop of her sweat plopped onto his head, causing his hair to stick to his scalp.

“IS ANYONE THERE, OVER?” Barb repeated, frustrated. Only static answered them, and she sighed, placing the radio back on the table. “Well you got it to pick up something,” she sighed, “Monroeville Mall is only a couple of miles from here…”

“Can we make it?” John asked eagerly.

“I don’t know,” Barb mused. She looked down at herself, she wasn’t quite chubby, but she wasn’t thin either, “I uh… I’m not great at cross country,” she admitted, which was a nice way of saying she hadn’t run a mile since high school. She chuckled a moment, “Call me crazy… but that sounded like this girl I used to know.”

“Oh?” John asked, “who?”

“Cheerleader bitch from high school, she used to bully me, called be Barbie Big Butt, shit like that,” Barb muttered. She perked up a moment, “She’s probably zombie chow by now, no way someone like her would have made it.”

John groaned suddenly as he shifted, the sheer material of the giant girl’s sports bra pressing painfully against the pheromone fueled injection.

“Uh, Barb,” he managed, “could you-“

Barb lifted her arm and plucked John out from under her armpit, giggling a moment at the tent in his pants.

“I heard tinies can get kind of ah… well you know, around big girls.” She couldn’t help but smirk, “I guess the apocalypse is going to be kind of hard on you tinies, there’s not a lot of time for us giants to clean or put on perfumes or whatever.”

“I’ll manage,” he said with a weak smile, “Now uh… about that mall, we should work out a plan to get there.”

“I’m still not sold on it,” Barb muttered, “I’ve seen a lot of movies about this kind of thing, and it never seems to go well when everyone gets together in one place, it just draws more zombies.”

“Yeah but they said they’ve got food, and an answer to infection!” John protested.

Barb was about to reply when they heard a series of crashes from the floors below, followed by a wail of excited moaning and growling. Barb ran to the window, causing John’s world to blur as he held onto her finger for dear life.

“Oh shit,” Barb said, her face going pale as she saw the mottled grey hands pulling the boards free from the first floor entrances. Zombies were already shambling and stumbling in through the gaps, and between their legs an entire ant swarm of zombie tinies teemed, a carpet of death beneath the feet of their larger peers as the horde began to flood into the apartment building.

“I think the choice just got made for us!” John shouted, panic rising in his voice as he gazed at the mob below.

“The mall it is,” Barb said in a grim tone. “Hold on!”

John’s stomach lurched as he was stuffed deep into Barb’s cleavage, the sports bra pushing her breasts up into a massive valley that easily swallowed him up. His descent was lubricated by her sweat, and he soon felt her chest mold around him, sealing him safely away from the world.

Barb threw her old anime t-shirt on and then grabbed her rifle and tactical vest. The piece de resistance to her outfit was her gas mask, it wasn’t much protection against the undead, and the odds of running into poisonous gas were pretty low, but it looked cool, and if she was cool… well a cool person could do the kind of things that needed to be done here.

Okay Barb, you’re not a useless NEET, you’re a badass apocalypse survivor packing heat! She quickly checked her magazines, frowning as she realized she only had two left for her rifle. You’re packing some heat, she thought grimly, just be careful with your shots, don’t waste ammo… it’s just like Resident Evil!

With a battle cry Barb kicked down her door, sprinting down the hallway as the hungry dead poured in.

End Notes:

A strange idea I had that just wouldn't shuffle out of my mind lol.

Hell's Full by Greenanon

John felt the familiar jiggling of Barb’s ample chest around him as she picked up her pace. From outside he heard muffled grunts, and he wondered how his giant guardian was doing, judging from how the humidity and sweat seemed to be picking up, Barb was exerting herself. He coughed as a sweaty drop rolled right onto his face, bursting obnoxiously and filling his mouth with a salty taste.

Barb sprinted down the hallway, throwing the stairwell door open and gazing down the center. Dry, hungry moaning echoed up to her, along with the familiar wafting stench of dead flesh. Shuffling undead were already lumbering up the spiraling stairs.

Not getting out that way, she thought miserably, spinning on her heel and running back down the hall. The only other ways down to the ground were the elevator, obviously not an option, and the fire escape. She grinned as she sprinted towards the window at the end of the hallway, where the wrought iron balcony of the escape waited. I’ve always wanted to do this! She thought excitedly, building up speed to leap through it. She jumped, feeling a rush of adrenaline as she soared into the glass pane.

*THUD*

Barb felt pain rock her body as she bounced off the safety glass, and she moaned as she tumbled to the floor. Inside her bra John felt his world invert, and he panicked, flailing and tickling her as he tried to figured out what was going on.

“S-Settle down,” she muttered, tapping the top of her chest reassuringly. She sat back up with a groan, forcing her way back to her feet. Didn’t even crack it, she thought miserably. With a sigh she reached for the release handle on the side, pulling it and causing the window to pop free, allowing access to the fire escape.

*BANG*

Barb’s head whipped around as she saw the stairwell door at the other end of the hall burst open, the first of the zombies shuffling towards her as the crowd pushed its way in. She did a double take, the lead ghoul was none other than her old landlady, a sour faced middle aged woman named Smythe who was always harassing her about late rent in between comments on her lifestyle. Death hadn’t done her any favors, but to Barb she didn’t look much different than she had in life, the same hateful sneer was on her face at least.

“Who’s the deadbeat now Miss Smythe!?” Barb called, slamming the fire escape window shut behind her as she climbed outside. The steel stairs clattered against her feet as she ran down them, grimacing as she saw the handful of zombies still in the alley below. She quickly flipped the drop-down ladder’s release lever, clambering down as quickly as she could as the twitching corpses shambled towards her.

Only a few on this side, she thought, dodging around the grasping hands as she sprinted for the street. She felt movement by her ankle and looked down, her heart leaping as she saw a tiny with pale skin and grey eyes gripping the laces of her combat boots.

“EEP!” she shook her foot as hard as she could, dislodging the tiny zombie before it could climb any higher. She glanced down and gulped, there were at least a dozen of them snarling up at her. Her run became a twisted game of hopscotch, delicately leaping over and around the creatures as she reached the open street. As tempting as it was to just crush the disgusting things underfoot, the last thing she wanted was to miss one crawling up to the exposed flesh of her ankle.

A terrible united moan rose up, and as one the mob turned towards her, shuffling together away from the front of her building and across the empty streets. Barb’s heart leapt, and with shaking hands she almost let out a burst of gunfire at them, stopping herself at the last moment.

Don’t lose your cool, she scolded herself. She turned and started to run, biting her lip as a stitch started in her side. Damn, I really should have tried to stay in shape. She glanced back at the horde, they were slow, but they didn’t get tired…

John bounced about in his fleshy prison, buffeted back and forth against the house sized breasts as Barb fought and fled her way through the city. It was a frustrating and anxious experience, and while there was nothing he could do to help her, he felt on edge the entire time.

Her hand dove into her shirt suddenly, causing him to squint as light returned to his world. Her fingers, shaking from panic, gripped around him, squeezing the breath out of his lungs as she pulled him out.

“Careful!” he wheezed.

“S-Sorry,” Barb said, placing him on top of a square grey box.

He frowned, she was flushed, panting, the gas mask pushed up to her forehead as beads of sweat rolled down her face. They were in some kind of warehouse complex, the lines around the parking lot reading “loading zone,” and “designated tiny path.” Behind Barb the same horde of zombies from the apartment complex was slowly working its way through a hole torn in a tall chain link fence.

“B-BARB!” he shouted, his voice cracking, “We’ve got to-“

“The door to the big warehouse has an electronic lock,” she said, pointing to the grey box he was standing on. He looked down and over the edge, realizing it had a display and a keypad. He looked to his left and sure enough there was a small hatch for tiny access.

“I don’t know if I can open it,” he said, eyes wide.

“I’ll give you as much time as I can, but uh,” she took one last deep breathe, forcing herself upright, “I think you should hurry; I don’t think I can run another two blocks.” She pulled the gas mask back down, and he saw fight return to her eyes. With a shout she turned around, firing a quick three round burst at the closest of the approaching zombies.

John ran to the tiny hatch, sighing with relief when he saw it didn’t have its own entry code, guess they’re not too worried about tiny thieves on this side of town. He flung it open, then screamed, stumbling backwards as a mottled grey hand shot upwards, missing his face by inches.

A long low moan echoed as a pallid tiny in an alarm company uniform crawled out of the box, a conspicuous bite on his arm. The tiny ghoul stumbled flopped out, reaching at him with a snarl on his face, exposing rotting yellow teeth.

He must have got bit and hid in the box, John realized, scrabbling backwards, then he turned!

“BARB!” he shouted, but his giant companion had her own problems. His heart sank as he saw Barb had switched to full auto, and was spraying in a wide arc, desperately trying to cut down the wave of approaching dead. At her feet the tiny zombies were getting closer, and she barely leapt back in time, stomping vindictively as the creatures nearly reached the tips of her combat boots.

BARB!” he shouted again, as loud as he could. Thankfully he caught her just as she was reloading. Her head whipped around so fast her gas mask rattled, behind those lenses her eyes went wide, and she sprinted back to him. A gloved hand shot out, grabbing the tiny zombie just as it was about to reach him, tossing it to the ground. A sick *crunch* rang out as she stomped it, ending its undeath. Without even pausing to ask if he was okay she leveled her rifle and began opening fire again, until another sound rang out that made both of their hearts skip a beat.

*click*

“I’m empty!” she shouted.

“Just hang tight!” John shouted, lowering himself into the security panel access.

“B-But John!” she whined, her knees quaking as she looked at the shambling wall of corpses bearing down on them.

“Barb!” he shouted, “you’re the most badass person I know, you’ve got this!” with that he dropped into the control box and out of her sight.

She gulped, then smiled behind her mask, You know what? I am kind of badass! She drew a long bowie knife from its sheath on her belt. She’d looted it from a gas station near her apartment, thinking that no good survivor would be without one. Right… Leon can clear a whole village with one of these, how hard could it be? She ran up with a shout and slashed across the mottled grey face of the closest zombie, cheering with triumph as it moaned and staggered backwards… then righted itself, lunging at her with a hiss.

As her back hit the ground and dead teeth snapped at her face a faraway voice in Barb’s head reminded her that a button to roundhouse kick a staggered enemy didn’t appear in real life. With a grunt of exertion, she managed to roll her attacker over, gaining just enough momentum to stumble up and away. Too late she realized she’d left her knife on the ground, but as she turned back, she realized that some remaining instinct or memory had caused the zombie to clutch the blade in its own hand, growling as it shambled back to its feet. The rest were almost on her, and with a shouted swear she ran back towards the door.

“JOHN!” she shouted, “HURRY!”

There was a loud *beep* and the warehouse door popped open. John climbed back up onto the box just in time to see Barb’s hand reaching for him again, grabbing him up as she sprinted through it, pulling the electronic door closed behind her. Turning around she practically slammed the door lock back into place. There was another *beep* as the magnetic door re-engaged, and she placed her back against it, slowly sliding down with the tiny John still in her gloved hand.

Barb” he wheezed.

“Huh?” she looked down, seeing him red faced and gasping for breath. “Oh, shit, sorry,” she released him, letting him slide down to the warehouse floor. Behind them muffled thumps began hitting the door as their pursuers feebly pounded the steel door.

“W-We made it,” he rasped, his throat dry.

“Yeah,” she panted, a jellylike feeling of relief spreading through her legs as she pulled her gas mask off, “and by the way… fuck knives.”

“You were amazing out there,” he said, forcing himself to his feet so he could look up at her. Slumped against the door she was still impressive, towering over him like a cliff face as sweat rolled down her face, staining through her t-shirt.

She managed a weak smile, “T-thanks, nobody’s ever really thought I was amazing at anything…”

“Seriously, you saved us both, it was crazy watching you hold those things off, it was so hot-“ he stopped himself, “badass!” he corrected, but it was too late, a blush and a grin were coming over Barb’s massive face.

“Hot?” She laughed, looking down at herself, his brain’s probably fried from all the sweat, she thought. With a grunt she forced herself to stand up, grinning as the tiny man’s head traced up in awe at her full height. With a tired sigh she unclasped the tactical vest, letting it fall to the ground behind her. Her soaked anime t-shirt went next, and John found himself transfixed by her immense breasts, heaving with every panting breath, and stretching the nylon fabric of the blue sports bra.

Part of him wondered if the fear and adrenaline was making him feel this way, or maybe the wafting effects of Barb’s sweat… or maybe this was just the natural reaction of a man when a pair of house sized boobs were hovering overhead. Regardless of the cause, he was staring, thinking of nothing more than diving back between them.

Barb chuckled, squatting down over him. Even like this she was a towering colossus of a woman, but at this angle he could see the valley of her cleavage, drawing him in, inviting him. The drying sweat on her skin glistened slightly, and unconsciously he took a step forward.

“You were pretty great out there too,” she said softly, reaching to pick him up, “getting that gate open really saved our asses.” He felt her pinch the back of his shirt, and her other hand came up next, gripping his pant leg and tugging them off in a now familiar motion. It didn’t take the giant fingers long to strip away the rest of his clothing, and before he knew it his wrists were pinched over his head, letting his body dangle over Barb’s grinning face. “Why don’t you just relax while I take a look around this place?” she said.

“Yeah, t-that sounds great,” he stammered, feeling his heartbeat pick up as his blood rushed low in his body.

He felt himself lowered down, his feet easily slipping into the well lubricated gap between a pair of boobs bigger than his apartment. He gasped as he felt the sensation of her soft skin against his own, the friction was pleasing, and tingles of excitement danced up his spine as his knees, then his waist, and then finally his shoulders disappeared between the fleshy pillows, leaving only his head poking up out of them.

Barb smirked, slowly bringing her hands to either side of her breasts, pressing them together. John grunted, feeling the pressure on his body increasing as she slowly kneaded his fleshy prison, churning the soft, damp skin against him in a twisted full body massage.

“How’s that feel?” she taunted, fighting a laugh at the way the tiny man tried desperately to keep a straight face.

“G-Good,” he stammered.

Time to knock the little guy out! She thought, giggling as she increased the speed and pressure of her motions.

John lost control of his face, a goofy nearly pained expression coming over it as the twin pillows pressed into him with renewed force, nearly drawing him under like an insatiable tide as he fought both to keep himself form climaxing and to keep himself from slipping down into the valley below.

It was a losing battle, with every gentle push of her palms against the sides of his prison bliss shot through him, causing him to go momentarily limp. He began struggling to keep himself upright, and as she saw him starting to slip Barb giggled overhead, her voice a rumbling wave crashing down on him. Her sweat permeated every inch of him, the crisp smell of her exertion and the salty feeling on his skin, marking him as her conquest while she slowly drove the point home.

Barb bit her lip as she felt the tiny boy go rigid, no doubt spraying his seed into the abyss of her cleavage. He spasmed for a few moments as she slowed her own motions, not wanting to overwhelm him, and as the rolling droplets of her sweat washed his cum away like an ocean, he finally collapsed.

“Goodbye John,” she teased softly, kneading her breasts just a few seconds longer, letting the limp tiny become swallowed up by her cleavage as his head disappeared beneath the waves, sealed off in her sports bra to rest and recover.

Damn, she thought, feeling him settle against her, this apocalypse has been great for you Barb, add Sex Goddess to the resume, right under Zombie killer!

She sighed and glanced around the warehouse. It was mostly empty, with less than a dozen large crates strewn about standard industrial shelving. A lonely looking forklift was parked in the corner, along with an office marked “security.”

Whistling to herself Barb walked towards it, and inside her bra her tiny fellow survivor felt his world jiggle with each step, and with a dumb smile he let himself sink further in. John’s world was nothing more than her breasts, and as he settled into the bottom of the sports bra he let his mind go blank, enjoying the sensation of warmth and safety.

The security office was a simple desk and some monitors, all dark without any electricity. With a sigh Barb opened the desk drawer, then smiled.

“Well, what do we have here?” she pulled the small chromed revolver out, it wasn’t an assault rifle, but it was something, and she tucked it into the waistband of her pants. The next item excited her quite a bit more, and as she pulled the green bottle of Mountain Dew out and cracked it open it didn’t matter that it wasn’t cold, or that it was a bit stale, it was the best soda she’d ever had.

Now… how do we get to that mall? She glanced out the open security office door at the forklift, and a plan began to form.

Peter squinted in the sunlight, trying to shift his body away from the rays. All he managed to do was make the charm anklet jingle a little, shifting a gaudy pink heart charm and a smiling teddy bear the size of his torso on either side of him. Celia had used dental floss to tie him to her charm anklet, looted from a jewelry shop down in the mall. The thick coconut smell of suntan lotion assaulted his nostrils as she casually crossed her legs, shifting him against her oily skin. She’d insisted he’d be working on his tan too, and accordingly he was in a rather short pair of neon green swim trunks. Silently, he thanked whatever god might still be listening that the tiny clothing store hadn’t had a more revealing speedo style like Celia had wanted.

“Ah, nothing like a little sun,” Celia muttered, crossing her arms behind her head. She’d set a beach chair up on the roof of the mall to work on her tan, every now and then shooting smug looks down at the tiny man shackled to her ankle. Where the moans and cries of the undead below put Peter on edge, the cheer captain seemed unbothered by them, smiling with her eyes closed behind her sunglasses.

“Take a look at this,” one of her cheerleaders, a black girl named Cassandra, shouted.

Celia leaned up, squinting as she pulled off the sunglasses. Cassandra was on guard duty, and so while Celia had allowed herself the luxury of changing into a bikini for tanning, Cassandra was still in her cheer uniform. It was one of her rules, when you were on duty you were in uniform, discipline had to be maintained after all.

“What is it?” Celia growled, slipping into her flip flops. Her feet crunched across the rooftop gravel, each step causing Peter to sway, his stomach lurching with each footstep as the anklet charms jangled around him.

“Tiny zeds,” Cassandra said, “a lot more of them than there used to be.”

Celia gazed down over the edge of the mall, looking into the thronging masses of undead that had surrounded her mall-fortress. The dead were pallid, rotting things, with greyed eyes and yellowed teeth that all seemed to lurch in excitement at the site of her, bunching up against the brick wall and grasping feebly at the two girls, safely out of their reach. Sure enough there were tiny zombies on the ground between the feet of the larger ones, only a few inches tall from Celia’s perspective, and only just barely visible from up on the walls. They seemed almost oblivious to their larger cousins, their dead eyes gazing up hungrily at the living cheerleaders.

“Something must have drawn a bunch of the tiny ones over from their side of town,” Cassandra guessed, “people moving around maybe?”

“If I had to guess, I’d say the tiny side of town is pretty fucked,” Celia said, smirking as she glanced down at Peter. She shook her ankle a minute, causing the chain to rattle and startling her prisoner. She chuckled a moment before turning back to the undead mob, “I mean think about it, one full size zombie over there could probably tear up any fortifications they could make, they’re dead pretty much the minute one of these things knows they’re in there.”

“Yeah,” Cassandra said, not taking her eye from the rifle scope, “It’d be like Attack on Titan or something.”

“Attack on what?” Celia asked with a frown. “Is that another one of those Japanese cartoons? We talked about this Cassie, those are for losers.”

Cassandra gulped nervously, “Y-Yes Captain Rhodes, losers…”

Celia frowned as she noticed something odd about the mixed sized horde below them, “Cassie, let me see that rifle a minute.” The black girl nodded and pulled herself away from the scope, handing the bolt action carbine to the cheer captain. She shouldered it herself and gazed out through the eyepiece, scanning the crowd and getting a better view of the tiny zombies near the feet of the larger ones. “Well I’ll be damned…” she muttered.

“What is it?” Cassandra asked, curious.

“Look, the big zeds don’t step on the little ones, and the little ones kind of… part for them, I guess.”

Cassandra looked down at the group closer to the wall and watched. As the larger zombies plodded aimlessly through the mall’s parking lot, the tiny zombies near their feet would lurch out of their way, some of the larger zombies even paused their seemingly aimless shuffling to allow for paths to form.

“Fucking weird,” Cassandra said, shivering, “those things can’t think, can they?”

“I don’t know,” Celia mused, “I mean they’re us, kinda… and we try not to step on tinies usually, so maybe they remember it from when they were alive? Who knows what the virus or the space radiation or whatever is doing to them? The nerds on TV couldn’t even agree on what this was before everything went dark.”

Cassandra looked serious a moment, “You know my dad used to be into voodoo, and he used to say that when there was no more-“

“No more room in hell, dead will walk the earth, yeah, you say that all the fucking time now,” Celia laughed, causing Cassandra to blush. “Also, I met your dad at parent’s week last year, Cassie, he owns a bunch of Taco Bells and he teaches Sunday School, I don’t think he’s ever even heard of Voodoo.”

Cassandra scowled, brushing one of her braids out of her eyes as she adjusted her army helmet, “It sounds cool, okay?”

“Like the first few times sure,” Celia giggled, “now you want a theory about all of this? My dad used to watch the news after work, and sometimes he’d mix himself up a gin and tonic or two and tell me about what was going on in the world.” Celia brought the crosshair of the rifle up on a zombie, an ugly looking bastard with half the grey skin on his face gone, the creature was milling around near the gas station across the street from the mall. “Celia, he’d say, people are getting dumber every year! People are too dumb to live, and sooner or later, they’re going to get too dumb to die.”

“So that’s your theory?” Cassandra asked, smirking a little, “people got too dumb to die?”

“Yep,” Celia said with a smile, steadying her shot, “and when someone’s too dumb to figure something out by themselves… you help them along.” She squeezed the trigger, there was a burst of crimson and the zombie collapsed to the ground, flattening a few of the tiny zombies unfortunate enough to be underfoot.

“Nice shot,” Cassandra breathed, clearly impressed.

Celia smirked, hefting the rifle by the stock and handing it back to the other cheerleader, “Daddy also taught me to shoot,” she said casually. She glanced up at the sun and frowned, “I think you’re about off duty Cassie, and you’ve earned yourself a little Petey time.” She reached down and unclasped her charm anklet, causing Peter to flail a moment as she lifted the gold chain up.

“Wow, thanks!” Cassie beamed, cupping her palms as Celia dropped the piece of jewelry, and the tiny man attached to it, into her hands.

“Be good for her,” Celia said, blowing the tiny man a kiss as Cassie eagerly walked towards the roof access.

Peter hefted the nail polish brush, biting his lip as he delicately brought it down the front of the gigantic toenail in front of him. He sighed, stumbling backwards and gently placing the brush down as the twin smells of acetone and nail polish stung his nostrils. Tiny pedicures had been something of a niche luxury service on the giant side of town for decades. While he didn’t look down on the people who performed them exactly, Peter had never expected he’d end up giving them.

Cassandra looked up from the magazine, smiling as she saw he’d completed his work. He flinched away as she leaned down, and as she noticed his fearful reaction she frowned.

“Hey, you okay Peter?” She looked down at her toes and bit her lip, “you did a great job, honest!” He nodded, but didn’t look up at her, and she frowned. “P-Peter? I’m not going to… hurt you or anything.”

He breathed out slowly, “Thanks Cassandra…” he wasn’t sure what else to say, he hadn’t spent much time with this particular girl since everything had gone mad, but she’d always been a little nicer to him than the others.

“I-It’s all just for fun,” Cassie said nervously, “you doing our nails and stuff, you know that right? When we get rescued-“

“Cassandra,” he cut her off, a little sharper than he intended, “do you really think we’re getting rescued? Or that Celia has any intention of getting us out of here?”

“S-She’s just looking out for everyone,” Cassandra stammered.

“She’s gone insane!” Peter practically shouted, throwing the nail polish brush down, “she’s treating you girls like soldiers, and me like her personal pet!”

“The world is more dangerous now,” Cassandra said defensively, “we need order, and we need to keep tinies like you close to keep you safe!” He just glared at her, and her lip trembled a moment, “L-Look, I’m sorry Peter… but we’ve got to follow Celia right now, it’s our only chance to survive! When…” she bit her lip, “when we’re more stable, I’ll talk to her about… things.”

“Yeah… sure,” he muttered.

Cassandra frowned, reaching down slowly. Instead of grabbing him she laid her hand out, letting him have the option of walking onto it. He looked at her suspiciously for a moment, then stepped into her hand. He struggled to stay upright as the giant girl’s soft palm lifted him into the air, bringing him face to face with her.

“Hey, I’ll figure something out,” Cassandra promised with a small smile, “I’ll just tell Celia you want to spend more time with me or something… She’s under a lot of stress, but she’s still the same Celia right? I’m sure when she realizes how you feel about this, she’ll calm down on some of the wilder stuff.”

That’s not going to go over well, Peter thought grimly, but he didn’t say anything. Cassandra was the closest thing to an ally he was likely to get. His only hope was that she’d see how crazy the cheer captain had become before it was too late. With a sigh he collapsed backwards into her palm, enjoying the way her soft vanilla lotioned hands felt against his back. And how long will the lotion last, I wonder? He thought, looking around the empty nail salon, and the power, and the water, and the food…

“Enjoy the pedi?” a familiar voice rang out, causing his hair to stand on end.

“Hey Celia,” Cassie said as the cheer captain, now in her own school uniform, sauntered into the shop. “Yeah, Peter’s really good at them now…” she shot a glance at the tiny man in her hand and her heart sank from the expression on his face. “Uh, listen, Celia, could we talk about-“

“Not now Cassie,” Celia said dismissively, “we’ve got a bus full of survivors at the loading dock, the other girls are going out to clear some room so we can get them in here.” As if on cue, they heard the sound of distant gunfire, and Celia beamed, “This is so exciting! Our first new recruits!”

“Recruits?” Cassie asked hesitantly.

“Well of course we’re going to have tryouts for the new people,” Celia said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. “We’ve got to see who’s cheerleader material, separate the wheat from the chaff!” She reached over, and before Cassandra could react, she swiped Peter out of the other girl’s hand, gripping him tightly and bringing him up to her face. “Who knows Petey? Maybe they’ll have some tinies, you can show them how we do things around here.”

Peter shot a look back at Cassandra, come on, you know this isn’t right! He thought miserably, but from the way she shuffled uncomfortably he knew that she wasn’t going to come to his rescue, not now anyway. Celia casually flipped up the back of her skirt, and he paled as he realized where she planned to carry him. He was about to beg for somewhere, anywhere, else, but the world blurred, and the next thing he knew he was being slipped down the back of the cheer captain’s bright blue panties.

Peter slid against the satiny fabric, coming to a rest between her soft buttcheeks. He tried to adjust his position, but he heard a smug giggle, and then a moment later he was lifted upwards again as his captor hiked up her panties.

“Gotta wedge yourself in there good Petey, you’ll be safer,” she taunted. She turned to Cassandra , who had an odd expression on her face the head cheerleader couldn’t quite place, “Come on Cass, let’s go meet our new squad mates.”

Cassie followed behind her, stealing a glance at the captain’s bottom and thinking over the tiny man trapped there.

I’ll talk to her when things are settled down, Cassandra thought desperately, t-then we’ll all move past this!

As the pair walked to meet the rest of the cheer squad, and the sound of moaning undead and gunfire grew louder, she wondered when she’d gotten used to the weight of her pistol holster as part of her cheer uniform.

“So let’s recap,” John said, pacing the security officer’s desk while Barb skimmed the forklift operations manual, “we don’t have an assault rifle anymore, but what do we have?”

“This guy,” Barb replied, playfully flourishing the small chrome revolver, “a box of .25 ACP, a dead fridge full of warm mountain dew, and a grenade.”

John paused, “a grenade!? Why didn't you use that-“

“I forgot about it,” she said defensively, “besides, you should save that kind of stuff for boss fights.”

“Boss fights,” John chuckled, “right… and there was nothing in the crates that would help?”

“Not unless the zombies are scared of Pokemon Beanie Babies,” Barb said with a shrug.

“Okay then,” John said, coming to a halt between Barb’s socked feet, propped up on the desk while she sat in the security guard’s swivel chair. He blinked a minute, suddenly feeling his heart pick up as the smell of her sweat coalesced on him from both sides. Focus up, he breathed out, “The forklift… can you drive it?”

“How hard could it be?” Barb said, turning the manual page.

“I guess there isn’t an OSHA guy anymore,” John admitted, “but it has no cover on the driver’s seat, if we get bogged down…” he didn’t have to finish, the pounding of the dead against the steel warehouse walls could still be heard.

“We’ve got this,” Barb said, snapping the operations manual shut, “we’ll go tomorrow morning… once we’ve rested up.” A mischievous grin came over her face, “in the meantime…”

John grunted as the towering pillars of her socks closed on him, causing him to grunt as the sweaty fabric pressed and squeezed his body. Barb giggled as she slowly started shifting her feet, rubbing them against him mercilessly as he fought for escape. He already felt himself rising to attention, and he wondered how much “rest” the giant girl intended to let him have.

End Notes:

Welcome back! The mixed size zombie apocalypse continues, thanks for all the reviews on the first part, don't get bit!

All the Shopping Malls are Closed by Greenanon

Celia smiled as she looked at the two dozen or so refugees who stood at attention in the loading zone of the mall. They were a disheveled mix of people from all backgrounds, and in front of the group five tinies huddled together, three women and two men. Once the cheerleaders had shepherded their bus inside she’d ordered them off of it, eager to make a good first impression.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” Celia began, strutting in front of the group with her best pep rally smile, “you’ve all made the perilous journey here to try out for the West State University Cheerleaders!”

One of the men blinked, “What are you talking about? Your radio message said you had food and shelter!”

“And we do!” Celia said, gesturing around, “but like any good pyramid we need to sort out who’s on top… and who’s on bottom.”

One of the men growled angrily, sauntering forward with a pistol in hand, “Listen here you little bitch-“

He was cut off by the sound of two dozen cheerleaders cocking their weapons behind their captain. Celia didn’t even have to turn around to see her squad sticking up for her, instead she just gave the man a smug smirk as he nervously put his hands up. She pointed down, the unspoken command clear to the man, who began lowering his pistol to the floor.

“I think it’s very important that everyone understands how we do things here,” Celia said, crossing her arms, “My mall, my guns, my squad, my rules. Anyone that has a problem with that can go right back out there with the zombies.” She let it sink in a moment, the clapped her hands, startling the crowd as her peppy smile returned, “Okay! So we’ll be evaluating you for spirit, teamwork, and marksmanship, extra points if you can come up with a good rhyming cheer! And don’t worry boys, we’re very progressive, we won’t be discriminating by gender!”

The crowd of survivors muttered amongst themselves, but as Celia gestured for the cheerleaders to lead them away, they obeyed. 

Celia giggled as she felt the passenger wedged in the crack of her panties squirm feebly. With a grin she walked over to the small group of tinies, standing over them in a way that she knew would let them look up her skirt.

God, it’s so fun to tease tinies, she thought, watching them blush and try not to look.

“As for all of you,” she said, a smirk coming over her features, “we have a wonderful nail salon where you’ll all be working.”

“Excuse me,” one of the tinies said, stepping forward, “I think you should rethink that…”

Ohmygosh he’s wearing a little police uniform! Celia giggled. Tinies had their own police of course, this one in particular was a serious looking black man with close cut hair, and a long tube across his back that gave her pause. One of those weapons they give the tiny cops, she thought. Celia hadn’t ever run afoul of the police at any size, but tiny cops had a number of options to level the playing field if a giant got too rowdy on their side of town. From the looks of the tube it was some kind of pressurized speargun, I’ll bet he knows how to use it too.  

“My name’s Rhames,” he said coolly, “and I’m not going to be working at any nail salon.”

“Well, aren’t you brave,” Celia giggled. The other tinies backed away from the officer, nervously looking at one another. She lifted her foot casually, letting it hover over him, “You know I’ve stepped on my share of zombie tinies, I kind of like the little crunch sound they make when they go flat…”

The tiny police officer just stared up at her, unblinking, “You’re not the first giant to threaten me,” he said neutrally, “If you really feel like crushing me, go for it, and we’ll see where the chips fall.” He tapped the tube on his back and grinned, “This thing’s brought more than a few deadheads your own size down…”

Celia gave him a wry smirk, but put her foot back down, squaring off in front of him so her legs stretched over him like marble columns.

“What’s your story officer Rhames?” she asked, finding herself intrigued.

“We were holed up in the police station on the tiny side of town,” Rhames growled, pointing to the other tinies, “we were doing okay until one of the giant-sized zombies got wind of us, about five of them tore our fortifications down and we went on the run. Luckily we were able to hook up with the big sized group you saw us come in with.”

“You don’t scare easily,” Celia said with a wicked grin.

“Regardless of our appearances, we need to insist others treat us the way we deserve,” Rhames said in a low voice, “I’m guessing that a girl who looks like you and yet is somehow running this operation understands the concept very well.”

“You’re damn fucking right,” Celia chuckled, “Fine, tiny cop? You’re not on salon duty, I guess you should check out some of the tiny sized maintenance areas and make sure they’re… uninhabited. Up until now we’ve only had one tiny in our group, and he’s… not the sort to send on that kind of job.”

“And where is he?” Rhames asked.

Celia smirked and gently padded her behind, “He’s somewhere safe.”

From the dark expression on the tiny cop’s face, he knew exactly where Peter was currently wedged, but if he had any other thoughts on it, he kept them to himself.

I’ll have to keep tabs on that one, she mused, my own killer tiny could prove useful if I can get him in line…

She turned to the other four tinies and waved one of the other cheerleaders forward, “Gabby will take you four to your new lodgings.” At her command one of the cheerleaders strutted forward with a basket, “Monroeville Mall Nail Salon” was stitched on the side, and she gently lowered it down for the new tiny staff members to climb in. She turned towards Rhames, “As for you-“

“I’ll find my own way around,” he growled. He turned and started walking towards a wall, where a demarcated “Tiny Path” was softly reflecting the overhead lights.

“God damn,” Gabby chuckled, lifting the basket of other tinies, “I thought you were going to stomp his ass for sure!”

“Remember what we used to tell the boys on the football team,” Celia said with a smirk, “it’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.” She clapped her hands, “Okay girls! Let’s go get those tryouts started!”

“I’m just saying, I think that if someone kidnapped the president’s daughter they’d send more than one guy,” John shouted, his voice carrying down the interior of the forklift’s tiny-sized maintenance compartment.

“Leon was a special agent,” Barb replied crossly, “and he’d already survived a zombie outbreak!”

We both survived a zombie outbreak,” John retorted, so far anyway, “and I don’t feel like special agent material!”

“Oh please,” Barb said, leaning on the equipment while her tiny partner worked on the insides, “we’re kicking all kinds of ass!” As if to confirm what she’d said, John’s efforts at hotwiring the forklift bore fruit, and the engine roared to life. John let it run for a moment before disconnecting it, walking back out of the tiny sized maintenance corridor. “Well look at you!” Barb grinned, “you can fix anything, can’t you?”

“Most tiny access stuff is pretty universal,” he said bashfully.

“No, if it wasn’t for you, I’d still be in my apartment, slowly running out of Doritos,” Barb said, “just waiting to die…” She chuckled a moment, “Honestly? That’s what I was doing before the end of the world.”

John was quiet a moment, trying to decide whether to ask a question that had been bothering him since he’d met his giant protector. Finally he decided to just go for it.

“Barb,” he asked hesitantly, “You’re brave, you’re capable, you seem smart, how did-“

“How did I become a loser?” she asked with a sad smile.

“Well, I wasn’t going to put it like that-“ he started.

“Put it like that, that’s how it is,” she said with a shrug, “I’m a bit of a spaz, I didn’t have a lot of friends growing up… High school was hell, and I just wanted to get through it, but then when I did I didn’t have any plans for what to do next.” She smirked and looked around the warehouse, “the really messed up thing is, I think the apocalypse might be the best thing that ever happened to me.”

“I’d have been your friend,” John said, smiling up at her, “if I ever got over to the giant side of town that is…”

“You’d never have met me, I didn’t leave the apartment much,” Barb shrugged, “and besides, what would a tiny be doing on our side of town anyways?”

“Well aside from fixing your electronics,” he jokingly tapped the towering forklift, “plenty of tiny guys used to joke about coming over here to try to ah…” he cleared his throat, “Never mind.”

“What?” Barb asked, a grin spreading over her face, “come on, tell me!”

Some tiny guys would go and try to hook up with giant girls,” he admitted.

“But not you though?” Barb teased.

“I was curious,” he admitted, “but also a little… scared .”

Barb snorted, “Please, I think you’ve been dreaming about us big girls for a long time! It sure didn’t take much convincing back at my apartment.”

John grinned, “I guess you’re not the only one who was pushed out of their shell a bit by the end of the world…” He chuckled and looked up at her, “So, you ready to take on a million zombies with a forklift?”

“In a minute,” Barb said, her voice going low. She knelt down, slowly unlacing her boot while John watched, confused. She slowly pulled her sock off next, making eye contact with him and grinning as she hooked her thumb around the white cotton, drawing it along her skin and exposing her bare foot like a stripper slowly unlacing a bra.

John gulped, “B-Barb?”

“I need a little confidence boost,” she giggled, “on the giant side of town we used to say getting kissed by a tiny was good luck.”

“Well uh, just pick me up and-“

“No,” Barb said, biting her lip to keep from giggling, “I want you to come over and kiss me right here .” She pointed down to her big toe, tapping the nail expectantly.

“Yeah,” John said, stumbling forward, slightly dazed, “okay…”

“I knew it!” Barb said excitedly, “you’re a footboy!”

He blinked, “W-Well that’s just sort of a stereotype about tinies who like giants and-“

“Oh right, fine, I’ll just put my sock back on-“ Barb teased, reaching for it.

“Wait!” John said, “fine, yes, I like feet, are you happy?”

“I would be,” Barb said, a glint in her eye, “but I’m still waiting for that kiss…”

John nodded, walking across the concrete warehouse floor towards Barb’s waiting foot. He could smell the slightly vinegary aroma as he got close, the result of running around in her heavy combat boots. As always her sweat quickly sent his brain fuzzy, and by the time he reached her toe he had a powerful erection straining the front of his pants.

Barb giggled, even at her size she could see the evidence of his arousal, “Go on, I need the luck John!”

He nodded, licking his lips and then quickly bending down to plant a kiss on Barb’s toe. She couldn’t help but smirk. Who knew it would be so fun to mess with a tiny guy? A wicked idea crossed her mind, and she fought a laugh as she spoke next.

“Okay, now take your pants off,” she ordered.

His eyes went wide, “Do we really have time for-“

“The pants, drop them,” she said, her voice going stern. John practically groaned as he reached for his belt, obviously something about the new commanding attitude appealed to him, and Barb watched excitedly as his erection sprang free. She gently poked her foot forward, tapping his chest with the tip of her big toe, then more forcefully knocking him over, planting his back against the smooth concrete floor.

“B-BARB!” he gasped as she gently ran the pad of her toe over his crotch.

“Sorry John,” she said, grinning and looming her moon sized face over him, “but I need a lot of luck.”

Her foot rolled forward, sliding up and pinning his body while his erection slid into the gap between her big and index toes. She squeezed them together, gripping him with the soft flesh and slowly sliding up and down. The slight grime of her sweat lubricated her work, and as the intoxicating and hypnotizing scent wafted up to his nose John’s body spasmed with pleasure.

God, look at him! Barb thought, leaning over slightly to get a better view of her work. She couldn’t help but smirk at some of the faces her tiny victim was making as her toes slowly stroked him off, now this certainly does a girl’s ego good. Barb had never had a lot of success with men, tiny or otherwise, and having a cute one under her feet like this, writhing in pleasure from the smallest motion of her toes… it felt nice.

She’s a goddess, John thought in a daze. The pheromones in her sweat, combined with the intense sensations of her toes against his manhood, were rapidly driving conscious thoughts out of his head, leaving him with only adoring thoughts about Barb’s beauty. He let a goofy smile come over his face and looked up into hers, groaning as another wave of pleasure rocked his body.

“Okay John,” Barb said, her firm and commanding voice returning, “I’m going to count down from three, and you’re going to cum on my foot, she squeezed him, causing a gasp, “and when you cum you’re going to shout my name, got it?”

“G-Got it!” he wheezed, fighting to keep his eyes from rolling back.

“Three,” she began, her eyes lighting up as she saw John’s face contort. She shifted her toes against him a little quicker, causing him to grit his teeth and clench his little fists as he fought not to finish early. “Two,” she said smugly, I wonder if he’s going to make it? From the way the tiny man’s body thrashed in response to the smallest of her own movements, he was summoning all of his willpower for her. In a way, it was flattering.

S-She’s too much, John thought pathetically as he inhaled, desperately trying to keep himself together. Every breath was an assault on his senses, the powerful pungent aroma of Barb’s feet smashing into the walls he was trying to build, all while her toes steadily worked him closer to an orgasm that she was about to finally let him have. Come on! He thought, looking at her pleadingly. She just grinned back at him, the smugness in that smile practically oozing down to the pathetic tiny pinned under her foot.

“One,” Barb said simply.

“BARB!” John shouted, bucking his hips as he sprayed his seed across the bottom of her toes. She hummed happily to herself, watching him squirm in the final throes of an orgasm she’d brought him to with the barest motions of her foot.

“You know I never understood why tiny chasers spoke so highly of this,” Barb giggled, “but now… seeing you like this, I think I get it.”

“Same,” John said dreamily.

Barb slowly pulled her foot off of him, standing up to her full height and letting him take her in. She put her hands on her hips, winking down at him as she let him enjoy the post orgasm glow. Finally she reached for her sock, pulling it back on in one smooth motion. She glanced at John, who was struggling to pull his pants back up, and smiled.

“So,” she sighed, “ready for another round of do or die?”

As if in response the pounding of rotting fists on the outside walls of the warehouse renewed. The zombies had quieted somewhat during the night, only occasionally bumping into the steel sides of the warehouse, but evidently their talking and activity had renewed the undead’s interest in finding a way inside.

“Let’s roll,” John said grimly, fastening his pants and climbing towards the forklift’s maintenance hatch. “Get anything else you want to take from here and I’ll start this thing up again. Remember, once we open those loading bay doors, there won’t be any going back.”

“Got it,” Barb said, patting the handle of the small pistol. They’d talked over the plan a few times. The forklift wasn’t a vehicle built for speed, and the .25 ACP revolver had little, if any, stopping power against the full sized zombies; they'd have little choice but to keep on the move.

Barb took a moment to run back to the security office, opening the last of the mountain dew in the dead fridge and taking a few quick gulps. The rush of caffeine and sugar gave her courage, and with a final determined growl she pulled her gas mask over her face, tossing the empty green bottle away defiantly.

She ran back into the main warehouse, “READY!” she shouted, and in response she heard the forklift engine roar to life, started by John connecting the two wires inside the maintenance hatch. She slammed her hand into the large “OPEN” button next to the loading bay doors, and sprinted back to the forklift, leaping onto it like it was a war mount.

The moans of the dead echoed in as the diesel fumes filled the air, lingering in her nose even behind her gas mask. The first of the shambling corpses noticed the new entrance, and she heard the shuffling of footsteps and hungry growls as the horde began to make it’s way towards her. She pressed down on the forklift’s accelerator, bringing it to its maximum speed. One of the corpses gripped the side as she sped by, hanging on defiantly and causing the engine to whine under the increased weight.

“Bye bye!” Barb said, drawing and cocking the small revolver in one smooth motion. There was a sharp *clack* and the zombie jolted back, falling off the forklift and causing several of their pursuers to trip over the twice dead corpse.

John leaned out the side of the maintenance hat, smiling and enjoying the wind in his hair. The forklift couldn’t have been going more than twenty miles an hour, but to the dead, or a tiny for that matter, it was blazingly fast. He couldn’t help but whoop in triumph as the chainlink fence snapped open as Barb rammed it, rattling behind them.

“REEEENNNTTTT” a hoarse voice rasped.

Barb did a double take, the corpse of Mrs. Smythe, her old landlady, was dead in front of her. The zombie’s hand was outstretched and that familiar sneer was on her face. Barb didn’t have time to think about the sudden sign of intelligence, instead just barely wheeling around the undead landlord and causing the left side of the forklift to lift just barely off the ground.

“WATCH IT!” John shouted, “these things tip on a dime!”

“S-Sorry,” Barb stammered, righting the vehicle as they sped down the street. She glanced back again, frowning behind her mask as she saw the zombie’s mouth twitching again, it almost looks like she’s mouthing… rent? She shook her head, They’re dead, they’re all messed up… Still, it haunted her.

“I see the mall!” John shouted, pointing excitedly.

Sure enough the building loomed large ahead of them, and there were even armed figures moving on the roof! Barb felt hope swell in her chest as she pressed down on the accelerator, but as the sound of the forklift echoed towards the fortified shopping center the horde of ghouls surrounding it began to turn towards them. Barb gulped, glancing back at the wave of the creatures that was even now following them from the warehouse, leaving them stuck between two armies of the dead.

Barb’s heart skipped a beat, and she pulled her handgun again, If someone from inside the mall doesn’t give us a hand, we’re fucked!

“The new cheerleaders are coming along nicely,” Celia said, walking the rooftop of the mall with her rifle across her back.

“Yeah, it’s too bad that not all of them were cut out for it,” Cassandra said, walking behind her.

“Mall workers,” Celia said dismissively, “every cheer pyramid needs a bottom after all.”

Peter glared at Cassandra, a mixed judging and pleading look as he dangled between Celia’s breasts, attached to a silver necklace she’d pilfered from the mall’s jewelry store. Cassie saw him, and sighed, shifting uncomfortably and looking around.

We’re alone, she decided, now would be the best time to… talk.

“Celia,” Cassandra began, “I’ve been thinking, maybe since we’re settled in we could… let Peter go back to…” she gulped, “normal?”

Celia turned to face her, an odd expression on her face, “Cass, this is normal for him,” she unconsciously reached up and touched the tiny man, running her fingers over his body like he was a precious gem. “He loves being my little pet, don’t you Petey?”

“Y-Yes Cheer Captain Rhodes,” he stammered.

“H-He doesn’t really feel like that,” Cassandra said, “Come on Celia, it was fun for a while but he’s our tutor, you know?”

“He was Cassandra,” Celia growled, her voice going low, “but what he is now?” She giggled, the pep rally smile returning, “We can do whatever we want, everyone’s going to be whatever we want!”

“But-“

“Look how far we’ve gotten,” Celia said, gesturing at the mob of dead below them, “We’re probably the last people left alive in this city! Call it fate, or God, or the universe, but that’s a sign!

Cassandra didn’t reply, just looking nervously between Peter and Celia. She opened her mouth to say something, then closed it again, and with every passing second the frown on Celia’s face deepened.

“Cassie,” Celia growled finally, “I get that this is a lot of change, but I need your head on straight, so get with the program or-“

They were interrupted by the sound of gunshots outside the mall. Both of them ran to the edge of the mall. Celia pulled her rifle free, looking down at a forklift in the mall’s parking lot. Hordes of undead were starting to converge on it. The occupant, a slightly chubby girl in gas mask, was waving frantically.

“Holy shit,” Celia laughed, looking through the scope, “I know that girl!”

“You do?” Cassandra asked, looking through her own rifle scope. As she watched the girl pulled her gas mask free, waving it over her head in a panic before cocking her small pistol and shooting one of the zombies that was approaching her. On her shoulder a Tiny was balanced, gripping her sweat soaked hair for balance.

“That’s Big Butt Barb,” Celia chuckled, “a total loser I went to high school with.”

“I’ll get some girls together and go out for her,” Cassandra said.

“Don’t bother,” Celia said, dismissively, “she’s not the kind of person we need in the new world.”

Cassandra lowered her rifle scope, looking at Celia, wide eyed. She looked down to Peter, still dangling between the head cheerleader’s breasts like a trophy. They exchanged a look and this time she couldn’t break his gaze.

“Celia, we can’t just leave her out there…”

Celia just huffed, “Yeah we can, besides she’s not going to last another two minutes anyway.”

Cassandra felt her heart sink. The girl below fired off another two shots from the tiny handgun, her distant cries for help just barely reaching them. Cassandra bit her lip, then raised her rifle.

*CRACK*

One of the zombies nearest to Barb snapped backwards, tumbling to the concrete. The girl looked up at Cassandra and smiled.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Celia snarled.

Cassandra didn’t answer, instead turning to run for the roof access stairs.

From his spot dangling on Celia’s necklace Peter smirked, Glad she finally remembered she was human.

“Someone up there saw us!” Barb shouted excitedly.

“Great,” John muttered, looking around at the carpet of tiny sized zombies closing in on them, “I uh… don’t suppose you’ve got any weapons for the little ones?”

“I’m doing my best keeping the big ones back,” Barb replied, struggling to reload the tiny revolver. “SHIT!” she fumbled, and several bullets fell to the ground around her. “R-Revolver Ocelot is full of shit!” Barb stammered, panic starting to eat at her as her shaking fingers jammed new rounds into the revolver, “reloading during combat isn’t fun at all!”

*POPPOPOP*

The sound of automatic gunfire rang out, and zombies fell in front of them as the shooter cleared a path. A golf cart with a badge on the front and “MALL SECURITY” written across it raced towards them, the electric motor whining as it climbed the felled corpses.

“This way!” the driver, a black girl in a cheerleading outfit, shouted at them.

As Barb leaped off the forklift the girl produced a can of hairspray and a lighter, leaning over and sending jets of flame down at the dozens of tiny sized zombies that tried to clamber onto her vehicle.

“Thanks for the save!” Barb shouted excitedly, causing the golf cart to rock as she leapt into it. “I’m Barb, this guy’s John!”

“Pleased to meet you!” he shouted, hugging Barb’s hair for dear life.

“Name’s Cassandra, Cassie to friends,” the cheerleader shouted, putting the golf cart in reverse. She scowled as the sea of zombies had closed the opening she’d managed, but Barb leaned over the back seat, cocking the small gun and squeezing off three skilled shots, forcing the way clear again. Still, it was a close fit, and rotten hands brushed their shoulders as they sped back toward the mall.

Suddenly one of those greyed mottled hands found purchase, and the golf cart lurched as the small electric motor fought the thing’s grip. Others joined, and Cassie’s heart raced as she pressed her foot into the accelerator.

“SHIT!” She fumbled for her rifle, working the bolt as Barb fired her own weapon into the crowd.

“I’ve got you idiots,” Celia’s voice called. There was another burst of gunfire, and like hewn grass the dead fell around them. They turned to see the head cheerleader, along with a dozen of her girls in their cheer uniforms, and all with rifles leveled. Controlled bursts of fire echoed out as the cheerleaders cut the horde back, giving Cassie room to maneuver the golf cart back to the mall’s back loading doors. The cheerleaders tightened their formation, falling back as Celia barked orders. Finally, they all backed behind the lowering garage doors together, leaving the army of the dead outside.

They were all silent for a moment as the horde pounded feebly at the lowered steel door, snarls and howls of rage echoed outside, finally subsiding as the zombies realized their meal had truly escaped.

“Celia,” Cassandra began, “I had to-“

“It’s Cheer Captain Rhodes while we are in uniform,” Celia said darkly, glowering at the other cheerleader for a moment, “I’ll speak to you later…” She turned to Barb and John and smiled, “Barb… long time no see.”

“Y-Yeah,” Barb said, shivering slightly, “Long time no see.” You don’t need to be afraid of her now, Barb scolded herself, she was a bully, but you’re not in high school anymore.

Celia slung her rifle over her shoulder, casually flipping her long blond hair behind her head, “Welcome to the Monroeville Mall Barb,” she said, “I’m honestly surprised that a fatass like you made it, wasn’t rule number one of the zombie apocalypse supposed to be cardio?” The cheerleaders behind her giggled, and Barb’s face burned red.

“Hey, what the hell is your problem!?” John shouted, calling Celia’s attention to him.

“Oh, and you’ve got a tiny too!?” Celia giggled and held up her necklace, giving them both a view of Peter, dangling from it, “What do you think Barb? Can your boytoy fit on one of these?”

“Just take us to whoever is in charge,” John shouted, “enough of this high school crap!”

“You’re looking at the person in charge,” Celia said, grinning.

John and Barb exchanged glances, Out of the frying pan, into the fire, he thought miserably.

End Notes:

We've finally reached the mall! Unfortunately it's not the beacon of safety our heroes had hoped, hope everyone's enjoying this weird love letter to zombie flicks, thanks for reading!

Retail Apocalypse by Greenanon

Barb sighed, looking down at her Fulci’s Pizza uniform. Celia had given her a “job,” at the mall’s food court, complete with a dress code. She wasn’t the only one, a number of other “rescued” civilians were waiting on the cheerleaders in the center of the mall, each of them wearing the uniform of a mall worker.

In the center of the food court Celia herself sat, in her own cheer uniform, laughing and sipping a fountain drink from a bright red paper cup while her subordinates each reported to her. The scene was a bizarre cross between a queen holding court and a spoiled girl out with her friends and her dad’s credit card. At her side, looking bashful and rarely speaking, was Cassandra, the cheerleader that had ventured out to rescue Barb and John.

John, Barb thought sullenly, glancing to the nail salon. Celia had separated them immediately, sending John away with the other tinies to paint nails and give massages, evidently that was all tinies were good for in Celia’s new world. I’ll figure out a way to get you out of there, she vowed, watching a pair of giggling cheerleaders walking in.

“I want green tiny,” the giant cheerleader said, leaning back in the salon chair as John looked up at her in distaste. The girl’s name was Tammy, a perky Asian girl with a single blue highlight in her hair and a disturbingly peppy attitude in light of their situation. All things considered, she wasn’t the worst of the cheerleaders, at least from John’s short time in the salon, he’d never seen her intentionally hurt anyone.

“Coming right up,” John muttered, hefting a massive bottle of nail polish and grunting as he waddled it over to the giant girl’s foot. He gripped the top and gritted his teeth, putting all of his effort into getting the cap off, but it wouldn’t budge.

“Aw, let me give you a hand,” Tammy giggled, bending over and gripping the top, twisting it off easily.

“God, tinies are so pathetic sometimes,” another cheerleader, a blonde with an arrogant face, chuckled. She her toes reached out and pinched the tiny woman who had been rubbing lotion on her own feet, giggling as the woman flailed and squeaked in fear. “You little things are lucky the Cheer Captain finds tinies cute,” she muttered.

“Monica be careful,” Tammy giggled, “if you hurt one, Celia’s going to make you run laps or something!”

Monica just chuckled, releasing the woman and letting her fall to the ground. Her bare foot hovered over the tiny woman, who cowered. For one terrifying moment John worried he was about to watch the cheerleader crush the life out of her, but the giant girl just chuckled, lowering her foot again.

“Hey, tiny, quit your whining and finish that massage! I’m on my feet all day keeping your ungrateful asses safe, the least you can do is lotion them down at the end of my shift!”

“R-Right away,” the woman stammered, scrambling to her feet and running to a small tin of lotion.

John sighed angrily, pulling the nail brush out and turning to his own set of feet. He wrinkled his nose a little, the cheerleaders mostly kept clean, but their feet were damp and sweaty from a day in their shoes, and it seemed that all of them wanted to come right into the salon for “treatment” after each of their shifts.

“Any word on whether the girls on the radio reached anyone?” the girl John was working on asked.

The other cheerleader, Monica, just sighed, “We got another transmission from that cop in Georgia, you know, the one who was in a coma or whatever when this all started? He and his group are dealing some local warlord, Nugan or something.”

“Ugh,” Tammy waved dismissively and looked back to the magazine she’d taken from the salon’s reading rack, “at first those people were really interesting, but I’m getting bored with them. It’s just same story over and over.”

“Agreed,” Monica laughed, “Celia also said a few of the emergency broadcast networks are in and out, but none of them are coming from anywhere near us.”

“Guess we’re really the queens of the world,” Tammy said with a smirk. “Hey, what’s the deal with Cassandra?”

“Apparently Celia didn’t want her going out for those people,” Monica said dismissively. “You know, for all her ranting about discipline she’s always had a weak spot for Cass, I wonder what she’s going to do?”

“Barb, hurry up with that pizza!” Celia snapped. The other girl glowered at her a moment as she slapped two red plastic trays on the table. Celia grabbed a slice, digging in with a moan, “Oh man, the cheerleader food is so good,” she taunted, winking at Barb, “but I’m sure you mall staff are getting by just as good on the MREs right?”

Barb didn’t reply, part of Celia’s bizarre caste system included freshly prepared meals from the food court while the rest of them were stuck eating canned goods and pre-made meals from the mall’s military surplus store.

“M-Maybe we could share some of the fresher food,” Cassandra said at her side, “just as a reward for all the mall worker’s hard work?”

Celia just glanced at her, and Cassandra looked away sheepishly. Barb glanced down and saw the tiny  man, the cheerleader’s old tutor, was still dangling between Celia’s breasts like a sick trophy. He was glancing at Cassandra, then he made eye contact with Barb, the pair of them exchanging a knowing look.

Sorry tiny, Barb thought miserably, I’d help you too if I could…

“Cheer Captain, I’ve got some stuff to report,” a middle aged woman with a handful of grey hairs announced. She had a gun holstered at her side, and while she didn’t wear a cheer uniform, a brightly colored sash across her chest marked the woman as one of the “new cheerleaders” that had impressed Celia during the trials.

“Go ahead Paula,” Celia said, taking a sip of her soda.

“Well, I took a look at the arsenal like you asked, we’re doing pretty good on bullets of all kinds, it’s incredible actually… you said you took them from a biker gang?”

“Yep,” Celia grinned, “some asshole named Blades and his crew were holed up in the mall when we got here. We took most of them out before they could use any of the guns on us, now they’re mine.

Paula laughed, “Damn girlie, I worked for some rough people before the end of the world, but none like you!”

“Aw, thank you!” Celia blushed, “so nice to see someone who appreciates all my hard work!” She looked around the table, “Well if the food and guns situation is under control, I think that concludes today’s meeting!” she said with a peppy grin. The various cheerleaders around the table muttered agreements and got up, Cassandra started up herself, but Celia grabbed her arm, “We should talk alone,” she said, a sweet smile on her face.

Cassandra’s heart skipped a beat, but she hung back as the others left. Soon it was just the two of them in the food court, along with Peter, dangling helplessly on Celia’s necklace.

“Cassie, to say that I’m displeased is an understatement,” she drawled, pulling the chain holding Peter away from herself and letting him dangle slightly in front of her. Cassandra looked on with a worried expression as the tiny man stuck on the jewelry went tense.

“I-I didn’t want to just leave that girl out there,” Cassandra protested, “I’m sorry Celi- Cheer Captain, it won’t happen again.”

Celia smirked, swaying Peter’s chain back and forth like a pocketwatch, “You’ve always been kind of a bleeding-heart Cass. Still, cheer squads need a girl like you to soften some of the harsher stuff that’s got to be said and done…” She gave a small smile, watching Peter sway but not really looking at him, “You’ve always been pretty good at backing me up in the past, so what’s this really about Cassie?” She giggled at Peter’s grimace, the spinning motion getting to him as she continued to toy with him. “It wouldn’t be about little Petey here, would it?”

Cassandra’s eyebrows rose, “W-Well, I think you should treat him better, but-“

“And what about you Petey?” Celia asked with a taunting smile, “are you and Cassie here in L-O-V-E?”

Peter’s face paled, “Celia,” he said in a low voice, “there isn’t anything between us, we were just friends, I’m your little Petey!” he said, a nervous smile coming over his face, “Honest!”

“Too strong Peter,” Celia chuckled, “I know you’re not nearly as broken in as you pretend to be most of the time.” She sighed and reached up, pulling the strings of dental floss that tied Peter into the jewelry. He tumbled forward into her waiting palm, flinching as if he half expected it to clench shut, pulping his tiny body.

“Celia…” Cassandra said nervously, looking back and forth between her friend and the tiny man in her palm, “D-Don’t hurt him, please-“ She was cut off by a look from Celia that she’d never seen before, sad, furious, and cold, all at the same time.

Suddenly her face broke into that familiar pep rally grin, “You guys!” she gushed, “if you wanted to be together, you just had to tell me!” She held Peter out to Cassandra, who looked at her warily. “Go on, take him!”

Cassandra reached out, cupping her hands around Peter, slowly drawing him away from the cheer captain. Peter felt his heart racing, and he could swear he could faintly feel Cassandra’s through her soft palms, both of them were on edge, but Celia just kept up her cheerful demeanor.

“I’m happy for you guys, really,” she insisted, “Why don’t you take Petey to your room and have a little fun with him?” Celia said, standing up and shooting her a wink. She glanced down at a few stains that had dribbled down from the pizza onto her cheerleading outfit, “Ugh, that’s the problem with Fulci’s Pizza,” she muttered, “too much sauce, too much splatter, you always get red on you… I wish this mall had a Romero’s, it doesn’t look as good but that’s a pizza with some substance.

“Well, it’s the end of the world,” Cassandra said with a small smile, “any pizza at all is doing pretty good, right?”

“Right,” Celia said, smiling at her. “I’m going to go talk to the mall staff and see about getting this thing washed, take care Cass.”

“She’s not over this,” Peter said darkly, fighting the urge to hug Cassie’s finger. I’m not quite free but… goddamn it’s good to be away from her…

“No,” Cassandra sighed, “I don’t think she is, she really liked you, Peter.”

“Cassie,” he said softly, “she wanted to own me, not be with me…” he chuckled, “can you believe she thought you and I were…” he looked up at Cassie’s face, but she was biting her lip and looking away, stifling a giggle. Now it was his turn to blush, “Oh…”

“Come on Peter,” she said, standing up, with a grin, “We can talk it over in private…”

Peter looked up at the gigantic cheerleader, now clad in nothing but a white bra that contrasted nicely with her dark brown skin. Cassie giggled at his reaction, putting her arms down on either side of the bed and looming over him in an almost predatory fashion. She hadn’t wasted any time carrying him back to the converted back office she’d claimed as her own bedroom, and as his own erection strained against his pants Peter was having an ethical quandary.

“C-Cassie I’m the cheerleading team’s tutor,” he said uncertainly, God she looks amazing, “I-It might not be appropriate for us to… that is-“

Cassandra just laughed, sighing at his awkwardness with some amusement, “Tell you what, if there’s anyone alive back at West State, we’ll go and ask them if we violated any university policies.”

He blinked, in light of everything it was kind of a silly concern, he smiled, “So… a guy like me does it for you?”

“You’re a sophisticated grad student type,” Cassandra said, reaching for his pants, “and you’re super cute…” She grinned, “I’ll be honest, I’m kind of in to smaller guys too.”

“A lot of that going around these days,” Peter joked nervously as he felt his pants sliding down his body. He breathed out slowly, trying to decide what to do. I’ve been Celia’s pet for so long… he looked up at Cassie, who was now reaching down for his underwear. She hesitated, seeing his expression.

“Peter,” she said slowly, “If you don’t want this, if you don’t want me-

“I think I do,” he said with a dreamy smile, “I just… wanted to be sure I had a choice.”

Cassandra looked sad a moment, “Celia… when it all started it was-“

“Cassie,” he said, “I really don’t want to think about her while I’m looking at you almost naked.” He grinned, “Come on, let’s have some fun while we can.”

“Sure thing,” Cassie breathed, reaching behind her back. There was a *click* and her bra fell to the ground, letting her enormous ebony breasts fall free.

“Oh… shit,” Peter breathed, “those could…”

“They could what?” Cassie asked with a smirk, “come on grad school, tell me what my boobs can do!”

“They could snuff me out like a light in a storm,” Peter said, breathless, “They could- UNF!”

Cassandra’s breasts came down, smothering the tiny man beneath an ocean of warm flesh. He could smell the soft floral scent of Cassandra’s bodywash of choice, an upscale one from an expensive mall shop that filled his nostrils even as she lifted herself back up, grinning at the stunned state of her tiny man.

“Stare at them,” Cassandra breathed, squeezing one of the celestial orbs, jiggling them together as Peter looked up, starstruck. She slowly brought a finger to her lip, sucking on it a moment, bathing it in her sticky saliva before bringing it down.

“Oh shit,” Peter breathed in sharply, feeling the tip of the girl’s finger slowly begin to play with his manhood. He obeyed her, looking up at her heaving breasts, letting the twin orbs absorb all of his attention, washing away the stress of the last few weeks as pleasure jolted through his body to the movement of Cassie’s finger.

Cassie’s face lit up in a grin as she watched the tiny man contort, his little hips grinding against her finger as he finally let the walls he’d had up since the outbreak crumble. She couldn’t help but sigh, enjoying the little noises he made. She slowed her motions, causing his eyes to shoot open and look up at her pleadingly.

“Beg,” she giggled, “beg me to cum.”

He cleared his throat, “P-Please let me cum Cassie!”

“Hmm… I’m not convinced,” she said with a smirk.

“PLEASE CASSIE!” he shouted, the slight motions of her finger teasing him now, haunting him with a climax that was just out of reach. “PLEA-“ he groaned, unable to finish the sentence as she slowly and forcefully pushed her moist fingertip against him again, savoring the way he struggled against it.

“Cum for me Peter,” she whispered, slowly dragging her fingertip along his erection in a way she knew would finish their game.

Peter gasped, seeing stars as Cassie’s smug smile and enormous breasts were seared into his mind. He gripped the side of her soft finger, dragging it up and along his body as he humped it furiously, spray his seed and embracing the digit like a lover while its owner watched overhead, an amused goddess indulging a mortal worshiper with a trip to heaven.

“You done?” she asked with a smile, feeling his motions slow, and then stop.

“Y-Yeah,” he breathed. He felt an odd longing as the warmth of her finger pulled away, lifting back to Cassandra’s faraway mouth as she stuck it in once again. She sucked on it a moment, tasting his seed before pulling it out with a *pop*.

“Yummy,” she said breathily, letting her gaze fall back down to him, “A girl could get used to that flavor…” She reached down to cradle Peter in her hand, scooping him up gently and bringing him up to the level of her face. He dreamily looked at her in a strange state of wonder.

“I keep worrying I’m going to wake up,” he muttered, chuckling softly, “like I’m going to open my eyes and be stuck back on that stupid necklace…”

“Nope,” Cassandra giggled, “I think you’re my tiny guy now… But where should I carry you?” she teasingly tapped the side her cheek in mock thought.

“Combat vest pocket,” Peter said without hesitation, “good visibility, and you won’t drop me.”

Cassie huffed in annoyance, “There is nothing sexy or fun about carrying a tiny in your combat vest pocket,” she said sternly.

“But it’s more practical-“

“Pick someplace fun and sexy!” Cassandra ordered, “At least for when we’re alone…” She held up her discarded bra for him to see and winked, “you could go in my top, bounce around with my boobs while I walk…” she giggled and leaned back, letting him have a view as she slid her free hand down the front of her panties, “Or you could go in my panties… front or back, tiny’s choice!” She bit her lip and propped a foot up, letting him see her sock, “Or are you one of those guys that wants to get scrunched under my toes for a while?”

Peter’s mind raced, They all sound amazing… he gulped, nervously as he tried to think of which one to ask for first.

“I guess I’ll choose for you,” Cassandra whispered, lowering him down between her legs.

Peter saw her pull the waistband of her panties open, and while he flailed slightly as she dropped him through the air, the sheer fabric of her underwear combined with the curled black pubic hair made a fine cushion as he settled in against her womanhood. The bright pink lips of Cassie’s opening contrasted with the dark skin around it, serving as a beacon to guide him closer just before she let her panties snap shut, trapping him against her.

“Oh yeah,” she murmured, flopping onto the bed and rubbing the outside of the fabric, kneading the tiny man in. “Much better than a tactical vest pocket,” she breathed.

Peter felt her soft wet lips parting slightly for him as she pressed him, and the stickiness of her lubrication began to soak him as his body was forced up and down against her as she slowly began playing with herself. He sank deeper into her womanhood’s embrace, the musky aroma of her arousal seeping into his pores, coating him as his face was forced roughly against her clit. Desperately he reached up to grab it, massaging it in time to the movements of her hand outside.

Cassandra gasped, “Good boy,” she said in a breathy voice, “keep doing that!”

He felt more of her juices bubbling out and coating him, mussing his hair as he kept playing with her pearl. He grinned as he felt her legs cross, trapping him between her mountainous thighs and building pressure around him as gave the fleshy nub a few final motions.

Cassandra squeaked, then let out a long low moan as the pressure around Peter’s tiny body became almost unbearable. Her body heat and the fast rhythmic thumping of her heart drowned out his senses as she finished her climax, staring at the ceiling as her chest heaved slowly.

Peter took a deep breath as she slowly uncrossed her legs, getting a good whiff of the musty aroma of her cum that now coated his body. He couldn’t help but smile, letting the juices dry on him while he relaxed against the silky fabric of her panties. Her body was pleasantly warm, and he wondered how long he’d be able to stay awake if he remained there.

“I think you’re going to stay in there a while,” Cassandra giggled, patting her crotch playfully.

Barb huffed angrily as she tossed her pizza apron on a hook, leaving the food court at the end of her “shift.”

My first ever job, she thought with a bitter laugh, hopefully my last one… She glanced around the mall, seeing a pair of cheerleaders walking away from the nail spa and gossiping to each other, guns on their backs. Her own hip felt empty without one, evidently Celia didn’t trust “mall workers” with weaponry, reserving it for the Cheerleaders. I need to find out where she keeps the guns, Barb thought, clenching her fists.

She finally made it to the nail salon, where the rescued tinies both lived and worked. The storefront was closed down, and the handful of tiny survivors were withdrawing into a series of TinyHomes that the cheerleaders had been kind enough to set up on the floor for them. The dollhouse sized dwellings were plugged in via extension cables that ran to the Salon’s wall, and Barb found herself wondering again just how long the city’s power would last.

Celia doesn’t even care, Barb thought bitterly, she’s just reliving high school or something…

“John!” she called, “you here?”

Her tiny friend’s face lit up as he saw her, and he all but sprinted to the store’s opening, “Barb!” he shouted, “are you okay? They’ve been making us do pedicures all day…”

“Celia made me a fucking pizza girl,” Barb said angrily. She sighed and bent down, letting him walk into her hand. After the day of tolerating abuse from the cheerleaders John couldn’t help but sigh in relief as he collapsed into Barb’s palm, and she frowned, hugging him tight for a moment and wishing there was something she could do for him then and there.

“Is it bad if I’m already missing the zombies?” John asked with a chuckle.

“Hey… we’ll figure something out,” she whispered, walking with him through the empty mall. She glanced around, most of the cheerleaders were retiring for the evening, and although there were a pair assigned to nighttime patrol, they didn’t seem interested in interrogating Barb.

She wandered into a deserted bookstore, collapsing in a padded chair outside of an empty coffee counter. She glanced at it and frowned as she saw the glass display, which in normal times would have held muffins, pastries, and other snacks, was empty, only crumbs remaining.

“Sorry the mall turned out to be a bust,” John said quietly.

Barb just chuckled, “It’s not like I had a better idea of where to go… Even if we got our gun back and blasted our way out of here, I’m still not sure what we’d do. I don’t know if you noticed, but I’m not exactly the best at planning my life out.”

“I don’t know how long this place has anyway,” John said quietly, eyeing the empty food display. “The other tinies are talking about trying to sneak out, but the ground outside is crawling with zeds of both sizes…” He smiled, “I can’t leave without you anyway.”

“I’ll keep my eyes open for opportunities,” Barb said softly, “I wish… I wish I was someone who knew what the fuck they were doing.”

John just laughed, “You’re doing better than half the action movie heroes I can think of, you’ll always be a badass to me.”

“Thanks,” Barb whispered, hugging him close.

“TOO TIGHT!” he wheezed, feeling his body snuggled against her cheek. She giggled, but loosened her grip slightly.

Celia sat on the rooftop of the mall in a folding chair, swirling wine in a plastic party cup as she regarded the moaning mobs of undead below. She’d relieved the man, one of the new recruits, who was supposed to be up here tonight, deciding she wanted the solitude.

Peter… you turned her against me, she snarled angrily, crumpling the cup and causing the cheap wine to splash across the rooftop gravel. With a growl she tossed the crumpled cup over the side, taking some satisfaction as it bounced off the head of a shambling zombie in a tattered business suit.

“Am I interrupting something?” Rhames asked neutrally.

Celia whirled around, looking down at the tiny police officer, “Where the hell did you come from?” she growled.

“There’s a tiny sized access elevator just back there,” he said, amused, “and for the record you had three tiny sized zombies in the maintenance vents… they’re no longer a problem.”

“What do you want, a medal?” Celia muttered.

“Given that any of those could have caused an outbreak in this mall, a thanks would be in order,” Rhames said, an edge to his voice.

“I should fucking stomp you for that sass,” Celia muttered, sinking back into the lawn chair, “but… good work.”

“You might want to wait to stomp me until I tell you what I found underneath the mall,” Rhames said, grinning. Celia raised an eyebrow, and he continued, “The city was working on a new subway stop, it was supposed to go right into the mall’s basement.”

Celia sat up, “Is it… secure?”

“I didn’t poke around in the tunnel too long,” Rhames said, “but they didn’t knock down the wall for giant access yet. Still, a few of you bigs with the right tools could probably tear a way through.”

Celia’s mind raced, “If we had access to the subway system… we could really extend our reach.”

“Or leave town,” Rhames said.

“Sure,” Celia chuckled, “I’ll get some girls down there to work on opening it up, checking the tunnels for zeds…”

“I couldn’t get the train to start,” Rhames said, “the tiny sized control panel seems busted, if I had to guess someone was working on it when something got them from behind. The big sized one doesn’t look much better.”

“So what then?” Celia asked, “we walk around underground in the dark on foot? I’m not wasting my girl’s lives on that…”

“Nope,” Rhames said with a grin, “that tiny your friend brought in? I asked around, he’s an aircraft mechanic, I’ll bet he can get that thing working. If you let me borrow him from the salon that is, also that girl that came in with him seems pretty protective… I don’t want to be watching my back if I put that kid to work.”

“He’ll be yours,” Celia muttered, “don’t worry about Barb.”

Cassandra was startled from her sleep by a knock on her door, “Mmm?” she muttered, grasping Peter and sitting up.

Celia pushed her door open, her freshly cleaned cheer outfit catching the low light with it’s sequins, “Cass, get up,” she said in a neutral tone, “We’ve got a job to do.” She glanced down at Peter and smirked, “Bring Petey for good luck.” She closed the door, leaving Cassandra and Peter alone.

“This is it,” Peter whispered, “She’s getting rid of us…”

“She’s not,” Cassie insisted, “I’m her number two, I’m who she goes to for things like… whatever it is.”

“Cassie,” Peter said hesitantly, “just… be careful, okay?”

Cassandra rolled her eyes, then reached under her bed. She came up a moment later with a snub nosed .357 magnum revolver. With a huff, she hiked a holster up under her skirt, fluffing it over the weapon and hiding it from view.

“How’s that?” She asked Peter with a smile.

“Better than nothing,” he admitted with a sigh.

 

“Hey Barb,” Celia giggled, prodding the girl with her foot, “rise and shine.”

Barb groaned, she was in a sleeping bag in the corner of the mall’s department store, and as she sat up she reached down and snatched John to her chest as he stirred, opening his eyes groggily. She’d brought him back with her the night before, hoping to spend time with him, and he regarded Celia suspiciously as he blinked sleep out of his eyes.

“Nope,” Celia said, wagging a finger back and forth, “you’ve got a job that doesn’t involve him.” Barb hesitated, and Celia frowned, “Put him down Barb, now.” She glared at Celia, eyes full of hate, but after eyeing the gun on Celia’s back, she obeyed, lowering John to the carpet.

Behind Celia’s ankle Rhames appeared, his weapon across his back and a stern look on his face, “John, Right?” he said, “You and I have a special job to do.”

John scowled, “Fucking house-tiny,” he sneered as he walked towards the tiny cop, “You’re the kind of piece of shit that- AH!” he shouted in pain as Rhames clocked his jaw, sending him sprawling backwards.

“HEY!” Barb shouted, but she was cut off by the sound of Celia cocking a gun, “Rhames there has my back,” Celia said with a sickly-sweet smile, “and I’ve got his, now come along Barb… we’ve got work to do.”

“Why the hell are you working for her?” John asked, looking back at Rhames as they walked through the mall’s tiny sized maintenance tunnels. “You know she’ll never respect a tiny, right?” Part of him wanted to turn around and leap at the other tiny, but Rhames was well built, and taller than he was, even without weapons he’d have no chance against the former police officer.

“I think the Cheer Captain is more nuanced than you think” Rhames chuckled, pushing John by the shoulder, “and if she isn’t… She’ll keep us alive until we can find someone better. Until then, I need you.”

“For what?” John asked angrily as they reached the end of the maintenance corridor. Rhames just chuckled, gesturing down. “Oh,” John said, eyes wide as he took in the giant-sized subway car. “Does… Does it run?”

“Not yet,” Rhames said with a smile, “but it will… this line was planned to go all the way out past the suburbs and into the countryside, the track’s already laid, it just never opened.” He gestured up at the dim fluorescent lights overhead, “The power plant in this city is a miracle of automation,” he muttered, “but it’s going to go sooner or later, then the lights aren’t coming back on… You think this city is dangerous now? It’s going to be about a million times worse with no water or power. I don’t care who else wants to come, but I intend to be riding this thing out past the city limits before that happens.”

John shifted uncertainly, “It’s… not a bad plan,” he admitted, looking down at the subway car, “but I won’t leave without Barb.”

Rhames just rolled his eyes, “I suppose that’s a you problem, isn’t it? Now come on, let’s climb down there and see how much of this thing we need to fix up.”

“So here’s the deal,” Celia said, strutting confidently through the empty mall while Cassandra and Barb followed her, “the parking lot lights are on the fritz again, we need those working or we have no visibility on the ground at night.”

“T-They’re routed through the parking garage,” Cassandra said nervously, “Celia, we don’t have a good way to secure that area…”

From his spot riding in the pocket of Cassandra’s tactical vest Peter gulped nervously, the parking garage… that’s where Celia “lost” the coach.

The parking garage itself was attached to the mall, a three-story tall concrete structure with a scant few cars remaining in it from the start of the outbreak, along with the derelict bus the cheerleaders had initially arrived in. The bottom floor of the garage was almost entirely open, allowing untold numbers of undead to wander in at their leisure, accordingly the Cheerleaders kept the doors locked and the garage sealed off from the rest of the mall and by Celia’s own orders nobody was allowed in it. The last time anyone had been inside had been when Celia and the coach had gone back in to see if their old bus would start… only Celia had returned.

“There should be an electrical box inside the parking garage,” Celia said coolly, “it’s probably just a fuse or something that needs to be thrown. The three of us will go in, check it out, and come back in here.”

“Great, why do I need to come?” Barb asked, crossing her arms.

“We need someone to hold the flashlight,” Celia said with a smirk, “and if we’re all getting chased by zombies… well I want to be with someone I know I can outrun.”

“Are you sure we shouldn’t take the whole squad in?” Cassandra asked, hefting her own rifle uncertainly.

“No, it’ll draw too much attention,” Celia said, “there won’t be more than a few zeds in there, we can get in and out quickly with just us… and besides, they’re least active in the morning.”

“I’m not going in there without a gun,” Barb said, nodding at the steel double doors leading into the garage.

“No dice,” Celia said, “mall workers don’t get guns, only cheerleaders do.”

“Celia come on,” Cassandra said, a pleading look on her face, “y-you can’t ask her to go in unarmed… we have no idea what’s going to be in there!”

Celia chuckled, “Fine, Barb? Go grab yourself something out of there.” She jerked her thumb at a dingy mall store behind them, one of the tacky shops that sold swords, crystals, and obnoxious t-shirts.

Barb glared at her a moment, then walked inside. In the back, behind the counter, Katanas hung on racks, large obnoxious Japanese lettering labeling each one. With a smirk Barb walked past the cheap stamped tin items and flicked open a glass case, withdrawing a sword that retailed for almost the price of a used car.

Aint it a crime, she thought wryly as she strapped scabbard to her belt, the only person who could look like a loser with this sword would be the sucker with the bread to buy it…

“Feel better, Samurai Fat?” Celia taunted, grinning at the curved sword at Barb’s side.

“Go to hell Celia,” Barb said sharply, surprising herself with the venom in her voice.

Celia blinked too, “Well someone’s grown an attitude since high school,” she growled, waving the two other girls towards the doors. She quickly typed a few numbers on the security pad of the large steel double doors, and there was a click as the magnetic locks disengaged. With a bright smile she opened the way into the garage, and Cassandra and Barb nervously entered.

“Fuck me,” Barb shivered, looking through the cavernous concrete tomb. A low moan rang out, and a solitary zombie shuffled out from behind a sedan with the windows smashed out.

Cassandra readied to shoot it, but Celia raised a hand, “You’ll just let them all know we’re here,” the cheer captain said with a smirk, “Come on, just step lively and don’t let any of them get too close.” She deftly jogged around the creature, her gear jangling as she beckoned the other two to her, “Come on guys!” she called, “I think the electric box is back by the old cheer bus!”

Cassandra nodded, warily speed walking around the shuffling creature as Barb hugged her close behind, her knuckles white on the handle of her sword. There was a crunch, and Barb looked down, her heart leaping as she realized she’d crushed one of the smaller undead. She quickly shined the flashlight down at the floor and squealed, seeing another pair of the things stalking towards her shoes like poisonous spiders. She hurriedly scurried ahead, leaving the tiny zombies in the dark behind them.

Calm the fuck down, she told herself, in and out…

“All right,” Celia said suddenly, “I think this is far enough from the doors…” She grinned and turned around, leveling her rifle at Barb and Cassandra.

“I fucking knew it!” Peter shouted from Cassandra’s vest pocket.

“Sorry Cass,” Celia said with a sad smile.

End Notes:

Sorry for the delay in getting this chapter out, I got distracted and wrote a couple one shots this week lol. Anyways welcome back to the mall!

Getting a Pint Until the Whole Thing Blows Over by Greenanon

“Celia what the hell?” Cassandra asked, leveling her own weapon at the Cheer Captain, eyes wide.

The moans of the dead slowly alerting to their presence echoed throughout the parking garage, causing Barb to shiver as she stepped slightly away from Cassandra. Her hand tightened on the sword handle, but without a gun the last thing she wanted to do was draw Celia’s attention to herself. Her eyes darted back and forth, cursing as she saw only the oppressive darkness of the parking garage. She waved the flashlight around, biting her lip as occasional silhouettes shambled in their direction, or moving ground gave away the presence of undead tinies.

“I’m afraid I can’t have any weak links in the squad,” Celia said softly, “it really hurts me to have to do this Cass, I’m sorry for you too Peter, I really did like you.” She smiled and raised her rifle, “I’ll do it quick, in the head. You won’t come back.”

“Have you lost your goddamn mind!?” Cassandra rasped. “Celia, whatever you think we did wrong, just calm down and lower the gun-“

“She’s already made up her mind,” Peter said angrily, poking his head out of the tactical vest pocket. “We’re all supposed to be her little toys, and the moment we step out of line? She gets rid of us.”

“It’s not like that,” Celia snarled, “I need absolute obedience, it’s the only way forward. I liked you Cass, but I can’t have you turning people against me,” she glanced at Peter, “taking what’s mine…”

Barb slowly inched away while they talked, biting her lip and glancing at nearby cars, If I make a break for it while these two shoot it out, maybe I can get to the ground floor of the garage… She watched, waiting for her moment.

Cassandra growled angrily, raising her rifle to her shoulder, “Celia, I really don’t want to do this!”

“Do what Cassie?” Celia said with a sad smile, “Pull the trigger if you think you’ve got the guts.” A *click* rang out as Cassie did so, her eyes going wide as she looked down at the gun in horror. “When you take Old Yeller out behind the shed, you don’t give him a loaded M-16,” Celia said softly, “knowing you would’ve done it though… I guess that’s the last push I needed.”

“Celia… no,” Cassie pleaded one final time.

The cheer captain’s face had gone hard, the traces of nostalgia and warmth replaced only by a cold and calculating stare. She racked her rifle, the loud click causing a chorus of moans as more of the dead began to stumble into the bubble of light provided by the flashlights they carried.

“Just don’t move,” Celia said, “I had to let the coach get bit… it was a nasty thing, and I didn’t like doing it. I want to do you clean, no coming back… I owe you that much.”

“Fuck you!” Cassandra screamed tears in her eyes. In a flash she tossed her rifle away, letting her hand dip below her skirt. The silver barrel of the revolver flashed in the low light as she squeezed off a shot, causing a booming flash that echoed down the concrete tomb of the garage. The ground near Celia sparked, and the cheer captain shrieked in surprise, leaping backwards and squeezing off a burst from her own weapon. Cassandra just barely leapt behind a concrete pillar as the bullets impacted it.

That’s my cue to boogie, Barb thought grimly, sprinting for a row of cars parked along the wall.

The motion caught Celia’s eye, and with a snarl she trained her rifle on Barb next, “Don’t think I didn’t forget about you fatass! You should have stayed in your room eating yourself to death!”

Barb grunted in pain as she hit the ground, bullets whizzing overhead, I’m not even that fat! Some distant part of her protested. Her eyes snapped open, seeing a four-inch zombie just inches from her nose. “EEP!” She flailed at it, knocking it away mere moments before it would have taken a chunk out of her face. She scrambled to her feet, pulling the sword free as a full-sized ghoul shambled between the cars. Behind her she heard Cassandra and Celia trading gunfire, along with Peter’s terrified shouts.

Cassandra breathed out slowly, slamming shells back into the snub-nosed revolver and cocking it again. The sound of shoes scraping against the rough asphalt of the garage filled the air as both combatants reloaded.

“We’ve got to get out of here!” Peter shouted from her pocket, “There are too many of those things!”

Across from them Celia was having the same realization, and the Cheer captain scowled as she started jogging back the way they’d come, her gear jangling at her sides. She turned back to them as she reached the door, silhouetted against the light of the mall.

“Fine then,” Celia shouted angrily, “have fun getting torn apart Cass!” She slammed the door shut behind her, and the ominous *click* of the magnetic locks engaging rang out among the steadily increasing moans and growls of the undead.

“We’re trapped in here!” Peter wailed.

“H-Hey, we’ll be fine,” Cassandra said weakly, fumbling in her vest pocket, “We’ve got…” she gulped as she looked at the scant three bullets she came up with, then at the wall of ghouls descending on them.

“Hey, Cheerleader!” Barb shouted, popping up between a pair of cars. “This way!” she waved, flourishing the Katana in the dark as she cut down a moaning zombie that stood in her way. She waved the flashlight, encouraging the cheerleader to follow her, “Come on flygirl, run for it! You can weave around them, but if you sit there wondering what the hell to do, they’ll get close and block you in like a brick wall! Come on!”

“She’s right,” Peter said, panicked, “Y-You’ve got to go for it!”

Cassandra screamed, running across the garage and diving out of the way of the rotted, grasping hands. She skittered to a stop as she saw more tiny zombies grasping at her ankles, and then with a flip that made Peter’s stomach turn she vaulted over them.

“Nice moves!” Barb said.

“T-Thanks!” Cassandra said, smiling, “what do we do now?”

“I spotted an emergency exit this way!” Barb shouted. They began running, the flashlight waving in front of Barb madly as they fled through the concrete tomb. “HIYA!” Barb shouted, cleaving apart a rotting zombie in a blood-soaked t-shirt just as it stumbled out of the shadows.

“Wow!” Cassandra said, watching Barb cut them a path to freedom, “You really know what you’re doing with that thing!”

“While you were all partying, I studied the blade,” Barb said with a grin, “and blades don’t need to be reloaded!”

“Far out,” Cassandra said, awed.

“Yeah, I studied under Master Rurouni Kenshin,” Barb said with a smirk as they reached the door.

Cassandra’s brow furrowed, “Wait a minute, that’s an anime!

Barb gulped, “I uh… wouldn’t know,” she lied. She pushed on the steel bar of the emergency exit, causing light to pour in as they both blinked. Barb’s heart leapt as she saw that the iron staircase leading down the side of the parking garage was free of obstacles, undead or otherwise, finally a break, she almost laughed.

“Look, there aren’t many of them on this side of the mall,” Cassandra said excitedly, starting down the stairs.

“Yeah, but where are we headed?” Barb panted, feeling sweat drops starting to form on her brow.

“There!” Peter shouted, pointing across the street from the mall. There were several office buildings, and nestled in between them was a small squat building with bars on the windows and a burned-out neon sign overhead that read “Pegg and Wright’s.”

“What is that?” Cassandra asked. She glanced down at the mob of zombies that were starting to converge on them as the bounded down the last few stairs.

“I don’t care what it is,” Barb wheezed, “It’s got bars on the windows and it looks like it’s made out of bricks.”

“How do we get in?” Cassandra asked.

“Rooftop!” Peter shouted, “get moving, go!”

“Pretty bossy for a tiny,” Barb shouted, wiping her forehead and giving him a smirk.

Peter scowled and gripped the fibers of the vest as Cassandra ran, “I don’t want to end up as an appetizer before they eat you two!” He glanced around the parking lot, thankfully most of the zombies were clustered around the mall’s main entrances, but some of them were starting to catch their scent, turning slowly and emerging out of buildings and beginning their slow but unending pursuit.

“Locked,” Barb said, pushing on the front door of the building.

“Around the back!” Peter shouted.

Cassandra led the way as they rounded the building, seeing a handful of the dead at the end of the alleyway plodding listlessly towards them. There was a dumpster, and a stack of pallets next to it. Barb quickly tried the back door, then scowled.

“No good,” she said.

“Climb up those!” Peter shouted, pointing to the pallets.

Cassandra quickly scurried up the wooden pallets, crying out in triumph as she climbed up onto the roof. Barb started after her, grimacing as the pallets creaked slightly. She screamed in surprise as a rotted hand grabbed her leg, pulling her down and causing the pallets to tilt.

“I’ve got you!” Cassandra shouted, aiming her handgun and popping off a single perfect shot. The zombie stumbled backwards, releasing Barb’s leg. Cassandra leaned down, gripping Barb’s arm and helping the other girl clamber onto the roof. With a snarl the cheerleader stood up, putting her leg on the pile of wooden pallets and giving it one sharp shove. They clambered to the ground, splintering and causing the small crowd of undead to moan almost angrily as the route to the rooftop was cut off.

“T-Thanks,” Barb panted, smiling weakly, “Sorry for slowing you down, if I’d known the world was going to end, I’d have gotten in better shape.”

“Hey, you saved my ass back in the garage,” Cassandra said, smiling. She helped Barb up and the two girls, and the tiny in Cass’s pocket, examined the rooftop door.

“Today’s our lucky day!” Barb said, turning the doorknob and watching it open without resistance. She waved the other two down into the building, “Come on!”

The cheerleaders were somber as Celia slowly lit the pair of pom poms in the center of the rooftop, “Cassandra, Cassie to friends,” she said slowly, “We will never forget her sacrifice… or our beloved tutor Peter, who was with her when we were set upon by the dead… Like Coach Matthews, their flames will extinguish today, but will burn on forever in our hearts.”

She’s not even going to mention Barb, John thought bitterly, blinking tears out of his eyes.

He wanted to say something, to shout that he knew Celia had killed them, but he simply choked on his tears and seethed. There was nothing he could do, hanging from Celia’s necklace as her new trophy-tiny. As she breathed the rise and fall of her chest brought him further into her cleavage, rattling the small chain. Idly fingers as long as his body came down and stuffed him down deeper, blocking out the sun and sparing him the rest of the bizarre funeral.

He hated how warm Celia’s breasts were, although they weren’t quite as big as Barb’s, they had no problem swallowing him up, and as the Cheer Captain went about her day the light tinge of her own sweat made her pale skin slightly sticky. By the time he felt the gold chain he was affixed to lift out of her cleavage he looked and smelled like he’d run a marathon himself, and he glared hatefully at the smirking Cheer Captain as she dangled him in front of her.

“So, John, right?” Celia said, leaning back behind the mall security office desk.

“That’s my name,” he growled, glancing around. They were alone, Celia had commandeered the mall’s security office as her own personal quarters, and expensive luxury items like purses and jewelry hung lavishly around a memory foam mattress pilfered from the mall’s furniture store. “You seem to be doing well for yourself,” he muttered angrily.

“A few creature comforts to help me get over the loss of my beloved friends,” Celia chuckled, “not that a new Luis Vuitton bag means much these days… unless you want to carry your ammo in it, I guess.”

“I know you killed them!” John snarled.

“And what’s it to you?” Celia asked coldly. She twirled the chain of the necklace around, causing John to grunt as she squeezed him tightly in her fist. “You came in here with Barb, right? Well guess what Fix-It-Felix, you just got an upgrade from the school’s biggest loser to the prom queen.”

“She was ten times the woman you’ll ever be!” John shouted, “she was brave, and beautiful and-“ he was cut off as Celia squeezed him tighter, causing him to scream in pain.

“Barb’s zombie chow,” Celia said harshly, “and I have a feeling if you called Tiny Protective Services nobody would pick up.” She smiled, “If I were you? I’d start getting in good with the new management.”

“I’ll never be your pet or whatever the hell this is,” he said, “and if you think I’m going to fix that subway tram for you now? You’re delusional!”

A blank expression came over Celia’s face, and for a moment John felt suddenly afraid, not the ripe rich adrenaline-soaked terror that the undead brought, this was a cold, uncertain fear. They were quiet, and as he lay there helpless in the cheerleader’s grip, he could almost feel her heartbeat through her fingers, fingers that could easily pulp him like a ripe orange.

“You’re going to fix the tram,” Celia said finally, making eye contact with him, “I can think of a lot of ways to make your life a living hell while still leaving you perfectly capable of working.”

“We’ll see,” he muttered, looking away.

Celia chuckled and sighed, “Look, I don’t think you realize how much the world has changed for you tinies, like when things were all normal and civilized, we could all pretend we were equals and live in harmony and all that shit… but now?” she leaned in closer, “Now you’re my tiny, but don’t worry, I’m going to take very good care of you… I think someday, when you’re properly broken in, we’ll look back on these early days and laugh.”

“I’m never going to be yours, in any way!” John said through gritted teeth, wincing as he prepared for the next squeeze.

“Let’s start wearing down that resistance now,” Celia said with a smirk. She leaned back in the chair, propping her sneakered feet up on the table. Slowly she pulled one off, wrinkling her nose as the footwear separated from her sock. “Whew,” she chuckled, “I really should toss these and get something new from the shoe store downstairs…” She held the mouth of the shoe out to him, letting the dank vinegary stench wash over him for a moment. “Feel like being a good tiny yet?” Celia asked, fighting a laugh.

“Go fuck yourself!” John shouted.

“Wrong answer insole,” Celia drawled.

John grimaced as she shifted in the chair, tossing the shoe to the floor where it landed with a *clap*. She bent over, holding him maybe ten feet above it before dropping him. He flailed through the air, the rich and powerful smell of her sweat washing over him until he hit the padding at the bottom of the shoe with a grunt.

“Get down to the toe,” Celia taunted, hovering her socked foot over him, “unless you’d like a few broken bones.”

John’s eyes went wide as the foot started to descend, and he scurried on all fours to the end of the dark tunnel. The smell of her stale sweat here was overpowering, and he coughed and his eyes watered as her socked toes wiggled playfully, cutting off his light and source of fresh air. They slammed into him like trucks, pinning him against the coarse fabric of the shoe’s toe and scratching his back as they eagerly wiggled, forcing him into his place underneath them.

John grunted, pushing feebly against the sweaty, socked digits as they teasingly pressed down on his face. It was a humid hell, and the stench of Celia’s sweaty feet surrounded him as she laced the shoe up, sealing him in his footwear coffin.

Celia giggled as she knelt down, scrunching her toes over her prisoner, “It’s crazy just how well Tinies can ride around in a shoe like that, all that pressure and sweat… but you don’t really get hurt, not too badly anyways… so long as you make sure you stay in the right spot.” She pressed her big toe down on John’s face, biting her lip to stifle a giggle as she felt him shaking his head, trying to escape the rank sock.

“Aww, regretting our decision?” she laughed. “Too bad!” She stood up, “I feel like putting in a bit of time on one of those treadmills at the sporting goods store, buckle up.”

In the darkness of her shoe, John grunted with each step, fighting for air as the humidity of her sock smothered him. Each step was like a brutal hug, squeezing his body and occasionally popping a joint. He realized with horror he’d have to force himself to stay underneath her toes, if he let his body slip too far down under her sole… He growled angrily and hugged Celia’s big toe for leverage, squeezing it to him.

“Is that a hug?” the Cheer Captain giggled as she walked through the mall, “How cute!” She let a slight skip go into her step as she imagined all the fun she’d have breaking in her new pet.

The building Celia and Cassandra had breached, “Pegg and Wright’s,” turned out to be a pub, one with a distinctly British theme. A Union Jack hung proudly behind the bar, and bags of frozen fish and chips were plentiful in the freezer. Like the mall the power was still on, and within a half hour Barb and Cassandra were at a booth, sharing a greasy meal together while Peter sat on the table, nibbling a single fry.

“Place looks deserted,” Cassandra muttered, glancing around the darkened pub.

“I checked all the offices and back rooms,” Barb sighed, “there aren’t any tiny sized entrances, so it probably wasn’t a size-integrated bar. I think we’re zombie free in here.”

“Too bad about the no tinies thing,” Peter said, looking around at some of the décor, “I actually really like the layout.”

“Tell you what Peter, I’m the new owner and I say you can come in,” Cassandra laughed, handing him down another fry. He smirked and reached up for it, taking a large bite out of the fried potato wedge.

“We’ve got to get back to the mall,” Barb said quietly.

Cassandra and Peter froze, looking at one another, then back to her, “Barb,” Peter said finally, “I don’t think that’s happening…”

“My friend John, the tiny I came in with… he’s still back there,” Barb muttered, “I can’t just leave him with Celia.”

“We’re finally out of her grip,” Peter said, standing up and letting his fry drop to the ground, “Y-You big people don’t get it, but that girl is scary!

“If she shoots us, we’re just as dead as if she stomps you,” Barb said, a dark look coming over her face. “She was keeping you as her pet or something, right? What do you think she’s doing with my friend right now?”

“Nothing good,” Peter admitted, “But… she’s got dozens of armed cheerleaders, even if all the new ones aren’t as zealous about keeping the old Cheer Squad chain of command intact, she’s still got plenty of people who will gun us down if she so much as snaps her fingers.”

“No,” Cassandra said quietly, “I think… I think some of them aren’t that far gone.” She sighed, then looked down at Peter, then to Barb. “We all know what’s happening is fucked up, I knew it too… but I was able to tell myself it was just for a little while, that the Celia I remembered was still in there, that we’d all talk about it someday like it was a bad road trip or whatever.” She blinked a few tears out of her eyes, “Celia… she killed the coach, she tried to kill me.” Her fists clenched a moment, “If I tell the squad what really happened… I think at least a few of them will snap out of it.”

“Personally, I’m on board with killing all the cheerleaders,” Barb said with a smirk, “present company excluded of course.”

“I don’t know if I want to go to war,” Peter said tiredly, “Cass… we could get one of those cars in the parking lot working, and just go.

“Where?” Barb asked softly.

“I don’t know!” Peter exclaimed angrily, “somewhere that doesn’t have Cheer Captain Rhodes! Forget the Monroeville Mall, we can across town to the Crossroads Mall instead for all I care! So long as she isn’t there!”

“I…” Cassandra sighed, “I think I might be with Peter,” she said uncertainly. “I’m sorry Barb…”

RENNNNTTTT” a raspy voice drawled just outside the barred doors.

“Oh, you are fucking kidding me,” Barb muttered.

“What is that?” Cassandra asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Just a minute,” Barb growled, walking over to the cash register. She popped it open with a chiming sound, and started grabbing wads of cash out of it. With a sigh she took several hundred dollars in now useless paper and walked to the back office, taking the small staircase up to the rooftop.

The pub only had a handful of zombies milling around it, most had wandered back across the expansive parking lot towards the mall, likely drawn by the greater number of living humans inside. Barb quickly spotted the one she was looking for as she leaned over the side, her sour faced old Landlady, Miss Smythe, was banging weakly against the thick wooden front doors.

“Hey!” she shouted, causing the ghoul’s head to whip upward. “Here’s the rent!” With a laugh she tossed the money down, letting it rain over the handful of zombies who pulled feebly on the window bars.

Reennnntt,” Smythe rasped, and Barb could swear a smile came over the zombie’s features as she bent down to pick up the bills as they fluttered in the wind.

First time I’ve ever paid rent early, Barb chuckled, walking back to the staircase.

“Sorry about that,” she said, walking back into the pub, “Just had to take care of something.”

“Whatever,” Cassandra said uncomfortably. She glanced above the bar, where a Winchester lever action rifle hung, “Do you suppose that works?”

“Could be deactivated, but let’s take a look,” Barb muttered. She lifted it off the hooks, then cocked the lever once, her eyes going wide as she saw a bullet flip out. “Damn,” She said with a grin, “not only is it the real deal, apparently the bar owner kept this baby loaded!”

“Well Yippee Kay Aye,” Cassandra said with a small smile.

“When we go out again, you should take one of those,” Barb said, nodding at the cricket bat on the wall, “you could totally brain a zombie with that, and you can kill the tiny ones with it too.”

“Yeah… when we go out again,” Cassandra sighed. “Peter, I’m tired, want to ah… go relax.”

“Yeah,” he said a sly grin coming over his face. “Hey Barb,” he said, turning to the other giant girl, “Do you mind if we crash in the back office for a few minutes?”

“You know guys I was surviving in the apocalypse with a tiny too, so I know exactly what you’re going to go do,” Barb said with a chuckle, “but… yeah, go have fun.”

Cassandra cleared her throat, embarrassed by Barb’s frankness, “Uh, thanks…”

“While you’re away from me though, think about helping me,” she said quietly. “I know neither of you owe me or John anything at this point, but…” she sighed, “We could take Celia out, and maybe in the process we’d do everyone in that mall a big favor, even if they don’t know it yet.”

“Y-Yeah,” Cassandra muttered, “I guess…”

She slowly cradled Peter in her hand, drawing him close to her chest as she headed towards the back office. It wasn’t much, just a chair, a desk, and a computer, but it was privacy, and with a huff she slowly placed Peter on the desk.

“So,” she said softly, “What do you think?”

“I think I’m scared shitless of going back to that mall,” Peter admitted. He looked away a minute, “I… We, just barely got out of that.”

“Without Barb we’d be shambling around outside with the others,” Cassandra said with a shrug.

“Yeah, but you saved her when she got to the mall, I feel like that debt’s even,” Peter said, crossing his arms. “Why are you asking me these things Cassie? I’m a tiny, I… I don’t know what I bring to the table here.”

“You’re smarter than me,” Cassandra said with a sad smile, “I thought Celia was my friend… Being honest, I really don’t know if I trust my own judgment anymore.” She leaned back in the chair, “I’m delegating this one to you, should we help her, or should we grab a Jeep and drive as far north as a tank of gas will take us?”

“T-That’s a lot of pressure to put on me!” he protested.

“Hey, so far you’ve been making the right calls,” Cassandra said, “So what do you think, is it worth risking our lives helping some girl rescue her tiny BF? Or is the land of the dead a dog-eat-dog world where we’re all out for ourselves?” She chuckled, “I’m just a dumb cheerleader, make the call grad student.”

“My doctorate was supposed to be in chemistry, not philosophy,” he chuckled. He sighed, “I guess… if it were me, I’d really appreciate it… and I’m guessing you’re one of those people who thinks tinies are worth as much as giants…”

“Shit,” Cassandra laughed, “after all this you better hope so!”

“Fuck it,” Peter muttered, “I guess I want to get to Fiddler’s Green.”

“Fiddler’s Green?” Cassandra asked, raising an eyebrow.

“It’s a folklore thing, it’s where a sailor goes when he doesn’t go to hell,” Peter explained, “to get there he’s got to carry an ore inland far enough until someone asks him what it is.”

“I get it,” Cassandra said, “to go to heaven he can’t be a sailor anymore.”

“Dead Reckoning, that’s the meaning,” Peter chuckled, “you always were a clever girl.”

“I’m a horny girl now,” Cassandra growled, snatching him up, “I guess we’re going to be the good guys, yeah?”

“Yeah,” Peter said with a smile, dangling from her fingertips, “I guess so…”

“So whatever perverted things I do to my adorable tiny are okay,” Cassandra drawled, dangling him right in front of her smiling face in a way that let him feel her warm breath on his body, “because I’m one of the good guys… girls, right?”

He gulped, “W-Well t-that would depend on the level of perversion surely-“

“Nope,” Cassandra said, “I’m going to charge in there and fight my former best friend, dozens of other armed cheerleaders, and god knows how many zombies, I feel like I’ve earned shoving you up my ass.”

Peter blinked, then smiled, “Oh, okay, yeah sure!”

Cassandra burst out laughing, “I expected a bit more protest, were you always an ass man?”

She slowly lowered her skirt and panties, revealing her mocha-colored skin as Peter looked on, excited. She turned around, giving him an excellent view of her large and toned ass, and with a giggle she slapped it once, causing a slight jiggle that rippled across the brown flesh in a pleasing way.

“Wow,” he breathed, his eyes going wide.

“You’re definitely an ass man Pete,” Cassandra teased. “Now, how to get you ready to go in?” She brought him back around to her face, looming over him like a colossus, and sighed, “no lube in the apocalypse, you know?”

“Spit!” he said suddenly, startling her.

“Come again?” she chuckled.

“Celia used to uh…” he gulped, “Look, spit’s fine!” He grinned, “Go for it!”

The fist wad of spit shocked him, causing him to blink and sputter, in truth he’d expected at least a warning. He felt the slimy saliva drift down over him as Cassandra slowly pulled his clothes off, letting the warm goo flow over his naked body. He found he didn’t mind it like he had when Celia did it, and he just covered his eyes with a laugh as she licked him slowly, finishing his lubrication.

“Ready to go where the sun never shines?” Cassie teased.

“So ready,” Peter admitted.

He felt his breath slow as he was brought back around to Cassie’s excellent backside, the twin ebony globes practically inviting him in as she slowly moved him closer.

Peter felt his body collide with her puckered hole, sliding against the ample cheeks on either side of him as she slowly worked him inside.

“Oh yeah,” she breathed, “come on Pete, get in there!”

He didn’t need to be told twice, and she gasped as he forced his way inside her, the warm darkness consuming his world as her fingers helped push him into her behind.

“Oh,” Cassandra breathed, “Wow…”

Every movement of the tiny man inside her sent waves of fluttering pleasure through her. She moaned wildly as she collapsed back on the office chair, fingering herself wildly as her tiny lover struggled and squirmed inside her.

For Peter it was a surreal experience, like a warm wet sleeping bag struggling to close itself on him. He could hear Cassandra’s mewling groans and squeaks, each was like an earthquake to him as he gently tapped on the walls, trying to find the sweet spot.

“FUUUCCCKKK”

Her voice rumbled through his world, shaking him as he grinned in the darkness and began rubbing that particular section of wall harder.

“UNGHHH PEEEETTTEEEER” she whined.

No mercy, he thought, taking a deep breath of the warm and pungent air inside her as he leaned his entire body against her inner walls.

“AHH GOD!”

Cassandra collapsed, panting into the chair as her muscled spasmed in orgasm.

“Fuck me,” she muttered, “P-Pete, if you can hear me, m-maybe start going back toward the bottom- OH SHIT!” she went rigid as a wave of pleasure spiked through her.

Just try getting me out, the tiny man thought as he lovingly massaged the sensitive patch he’d found with both hands.

I’ve made a huge mistake, Cassandra thought, sinking into the chair as her second orgasm built and her eyes began to cross.

“That was crazy,” Peter laughed, laying on the desk with a goofy grin on his face.

“Y-Yeah,” Cassandra muttered, blinking as she tried to focus her vision.

“I could swear you tried to get me out around the fourth round,” Peter chuckled.

“I tried to get you out after the first one,” she admitted with a sigh. “Let’s stick to front side fun from here on out.”

“Oh no, I want to go back to the back door,” Peter said smugly.

“Fucking tinies,” Cassie said, forcing herself up so she could stare at him, “you’re just too much for us big girls!”

“Don’t forget it,” Peter muttered, letting himself lay on the desk again, looking up at the office light. He sighed a moment, the mix of orgasm and exhaustion had brought an unfortunate mental clarity, “We should help Barb…”

“Yeah,” Cassandra muttered, “I figured you were going to say that… want to go find her?”

“Can you wash me off in the bathroom sink or something first?” he asked.

“Seems fair,” Cassandra laughed.

Barb was up on the roof, glancing at the mall as the sun set. Idly she was cocking the now emptied lever action rifle, enjoying the loud click and the motion of the gun as she cycled it. The katana lay across her lap, and she glanced at it and chuckled.

You turned out to be a bit of a badass after all Barb, she thought to herself, but being a hero is only worth it if you’ve got someone to be a hero for…

She heard the door open behind her, and she sighed, “So what’s it going to be Cassie? Peter? Are you in? Or are you out?”

“I think we’re in,” Peter said hesitantly, peeking out of Cassie’s vest pocket.

Barb breathed out slowly, sighing happily as she stood up. She rounded to face them, leaning the rifle over her shoulder and letting the long mall Katana hang against her side, the long shadow silhouetted in the blood red sunset as the former NEET stood before it, looking for all the world like an angel of vengeance.

“My god,” Peter whispered.

Cassandra could only nod, it was like something out of a western, a samurai movie, a sci-fi flick, and an epic fantasy all in one as Barb walked towards them, a smile on her face.

“John’s the only one who ever saw anything in me,” Barb said in a low voice. She looked at the armies of the dead between them and the shopping mall and smirked, “Let the Night come, the Dawn, the Day. I’ll be getting him back… Nobody’s getting left for dead this time.”

“Holy shit,” Cassandra breathed, “B-Barb, you’re like… on another level right now…”

“Major good guy energy,” Peter muttered.

Barb broke the mystique by giggling a moment, “Good girl, bad girl, I’m the girl with the gun.” She cocked the lever action rifle for emphasis, “Now let’s go get John back!”

End Notes:

Sorry for another weeklong wait, those one shots are my kryptonite lol. Anyways hope you're all enjoying this foray into the apocalypse!

Return of the Living NEET by Greenanon

John grunted in pain, sprawling across the ground as Rhames delivered a harsh punch square into his gut, “You motherfucker,” he moaned, wincing.

“I’ve been called worse things,” the other tiny chuckled, circling him and cracking his knuckles. “Cheer Captain Rhodes is a harsh girl, and she’s got some interesting ways to play with people our size… but in my opinion there’s nothing that sends a message better than a good old fashioned ass whooping.” His boot lashed out, hitting John in the back as he tried to crawl away.

The pair were alone in the underground subway station, the looming train car a vast monolith to their tiny bodies. Beyond the turnstiles the wall leading into the mall’s basement storage closets had been slowly chipped open by Celia’s Mall workers, creating a makeshift entrance.

“So, what do you say?” Rhames asked, cracking his knuckles, “You ready to help me with the wiring on this thing? Or do I send you back to the cheerleader with some more bruises?”

“I’m not fixing it,” John panted, forcing himself back to his knees, “I don’t care if we all die here, it’s what you all deserve!”

Their conversation was interrupted by the dry rattling moan of one of the dead. Both of them froze, scanning the darkness of the subway tunnel. John’s eyes went wide as he took in a shambling giant in a city maintenance uniform, shuffling jerkily out of the shadows towards them.

“R-Run!” John shouted, stumbling to his feet.

“I don’t fucking think so,” Rhames said, grabbing his collar before he could get more than a few feet. “It’s just one, probably one of the workers down here who was doing the same job you should be doing now…”

“It’s a giant sized one,” John said through gritted teeth, “you can’t-“

Rhames just sighed, pushing him away and bringing the long tube along his back up to his shoulder. He leveled it like a rocket launcher, and a red dot appeared in the center of the zombie’s head as the laser pointer clicked on. There was a long sharp pneumatic hiss, then a flash of silver.

*Thwack*

“Bullseye,” Rhames muttered, watching the zombie crumple, the giant form causing the ground to shake slightly on impact. He turned back to John, who was trying his best not to look impressed, “Most of the stuff us tiny cops used for giant related incidents was nonlethals,” Rhames growled, “pepper spray, tasers, tranq guns… none of that stuff did much when the giants were already dead though. Department policy was that if we really needed it, the giant side of town could send over their own people with guns.” He tapped the tube and smirked, “of course we had a few things like this, just in case.”

“Why are you working with her?” John muttered. “You were a cop, a tiny cop, you were supposed to protect us from people like her! You could kill Celia if you wanted…”

Rhames just laughed, “I’d call that fifty fifty depending on which one of us got the drop on the other.” He smiled, but there wasn’t any humor in it, “I’ll bet you think the world just suddenly became a fucked-up place, huh?”

“In a world where the dead are returning to life the term fucked up loses much of its meaning,” John replied, standing up again.

“Fair enough,” Rhames laughed, “I’m going to tell you… from my experience with Tiny Protective Services? The world isn’t that much more fucked up, it’s just less organized now… You think Celia is a rare type? The people at the tippy top are always people like her.” He looked up at the tram and sighed, “We put up with it because the king keeps things orderly, and he keeps the barbarians at bay, or in our case the zombies.”

“You’re insane, everyone in this mall is insane!” John protested.

Rhames snorted, “I know you and some of the other tinies were talking about sneaking out, you all know you could. Why don’t you go? Shit, Celia’s security is more about keeping things out than keeping anyone in, if any of the big sized mall workers wanted to go it wouldn’t that hard to get out those front doors.” He grinned, his white teeth glimmering slightly in the dark of the subway terminal, “Of course, we all know what’s outside, don’t we? Something a little worse than working in the food court.”

“If that’s how it’s always been, maybe it’s better to just let it all go,” John said, looking away.

Rhames just laughed, “Come on kid, you really want everyone in this mall to die? Because that’s the call you’re making here. I’m sure a lot of really shitty people died when society collapsed, somehow, I still think it would’ve been nicer if it hadn’t happened. Go talk to any of the other tinies up in the nail salon, hell, talk to any of the mall workers for five minutes, but every minute remind yourself that you’re the one who decided they should all be here when the power goes out.”

John looked at the tram, and his shoulders slumped, defeated, “You’re a real bastard Rhames, you know that?” he said as he started walking towards the tiny sized maintenance entrance.

“All the heroes are dead,” Rhames said softly. “Can you fix this thing?”

John sighed, “Yeah, it looks like the only thing that’s really messed up is the controls, both sizes… I can probably figure out some kind of manual workaround… give me a day or two.”

“I’m so glad you’re realizing just how things are done around here,” Celia drawled, slowly running her fingers up and down his body.

John shivered as the massive digits traced over his torso, still bruised from the beating he’d received earlier. Celia had decided to keep him shirtless, dangling helplessly shackled to her necklace while she walked along the edge of the mall’s rooftop.

“I’m not doing it for you,” he said bitterly.

“Serve the kingdom, serve the king,” Celia said with a shrug, “or Queen, I guess. You’re mine, just like everything else.”

“Whatever,” John muttered, looking out over the parking lot, and the wandering ghouls. “Someday, someone’s going to get you for all this…”

Celia just chuckled and slowly took the necklace off, letting her shackled prisoner dangle in front of her billboard sized face as she regarded him. John tried to keep a straight face as she slowly held the gold chain over the side of the mall, but his heart picked up as the excited moans of the dead echoed several stories up from the pavement below. In spite of himself and he looked down, taking a sharp breath in as he saw the legion of hands reaching for him, the hungry mouths of the dead crying out for the morsel of warm flesh he’d provide.

“Ask me not to drop you,” Celia said sweetly.

“N-No,” John stammered, squeezing his eyes shut.

“You ever see a tiny get killed by a full sized zombie?” Celia taunted. “It’s fucked up Johnny, they go after you guys like chicken wings.” She glanced down, “or maybe you’ll slip through their fingers, fall down to the ones your size… I’m sure you saw plenty of that over on the tiny side of town, huh?”

John’s heart was pounding, and he kept his eyes closed. A cold sweat was beginning to form on his forehead.

“You don’t even have to beg,” Celia said, leaning over the edge so he could feel her warm breath on his face, “just ask me nicely, just ask me not to drop you…”

“Go to-“

John screamed as she let the chain slip, causing his body to jolt as she grabbed the chain at the last minute. John panted, staring downward as he swayed from side to side, Celia’s laughter ringing over the excited growls of the dead below.

“D-Don’t drop me please,” John stammered, hating himself for every word.

“Was that so bad?” Celia asked softly, drawing her arm back and slowly putting the necklace on. John grunted as he felt his skin meet the soft pillows of her breasts, cushioning him as he fell into her cleavage again. She giggled and slowly pressed them against his sides, causing him to wheeze as the pressure from the walls of titflesh rose around him. “See? Isn’t this so much better than dangling over a bunch of hungry zombies?”

John couldn’t answer her, between the still fading terror and the sudden onrush of her breasts his head was spinning, his heart pounding. Celia sighed and rolled her eyes, releasing her grip on her chest and letting him breathe, dangling down in the valley of her cleavage once again.

“Maybe a different approach would win you over?” she asked in a teasing voice as she walked towards one of the mall skylights, “A little less stick, a little more carrot?” She sighed as she looked down into the mall, seeing several of the mall workers walking by, accompanied by armed cheerleaders. “Look at all the stuff,” Celia chuckled, “there’s just about every kind of store you can imagine down there, electronics, books, collectibles… For shits and giggles the girls and I played poker our first night here with real money, real diamonds… I won a million-dollar pot Johnny.”

“Fat lot of good the money does you now,” John muttered.

“True,” Celia admitted, glancing at the other stores, “but I’m still a very rich woman John, I have guns, I have food, I have people, I have this place…” she gestured down at it with a laugh, “behold my Queendom in all of its glory!”

It’s all fleeting, John thought to himself, the power will go, then you’ll have to leave it or die… the thought gave him some small comfort, though he wondered what would came after.

“I’ll give it to you,” Celia said quietly.

John blinked, “W-What?”

“If you stop this resistance, if you just say you’re my tiny,” she explained in an almost dreamy voice. “That’s what I really want John,” she said, letting her finger trace down to his head, ruffling his hear slightly, “Petey was cute… like you, but he faked being my little slave, and Cass ruined any progress I’d made with him. I’m looking for the real deal. I want a tiny guy who treats me like I deserve.”

“Like a goddess,” John growled.

“You said it first, not me!” Celia said gleefully, “but yes, that’s what I want!” She pulled the necklace over her head again, letting him dangle over the mall skylight while she looked at him, an excited, mad, look to her eyes. “Imagine the things a girl like me can do John, do you want gold? It’ll be yours. The finest food? Done. A harem of tiny girls? Give me time, but I’ll catch them for you, and I’ll make sure they’re pretty ones. All these things I can give to you…”

John was silent, just glaring at her as he dangled helplessly on her necklace. She frowned at his obstinate silence, then slowly grinned again, a sly look coming over her eyes.

“Maybe we should talk it over someplace private?”

John, now freed from his necklace prison, gazed up from the massive cotton expanse of Cynthia’s bedspread, watching as the cheer captain dimmed the lights and slowly, teasingly, hit play on a small boombox she’d brought in from the electronics store. A low soft music filled the room, accentuated by the smell of lilac scented candles from one of the mall’s upscale boutiques.

Celia sauntered her hips as she walked to the bed, causing her skirt to sway slightly with her movements. Her fingers hooked under the top of her uniform, and with a flourish she threw it to the corner of the room, revealing her jet-black bra, contrasting sharply against her creamy skin. There was a *click* and her bra went next, fluttering to the floor and letting her perfectly round breasts bounce free, her pink nipples at attention as she grinned down at him.

“Like what you see?” she taunted. He gritted his teeth, wanting to shout something defiant, but his body was betraying him, and Celia’s eyes went wide as she saw the tent in his pants. “I know I’ve been rough with you,” Celia said, her voice going low as she shimmied her skirt and panties down, revealing a smoothly waxed womanhood and a glistening pink slit, “but I can be very gentle.”

“I don’t want any part of you!” John snarled, “p-put me back in the cage.”

Celia just laughed, lifting her leg over the bed like some massive skyscraper as her truck sized foot pinned him softly against the mattress. Even in the apocalypse Celia’s feet were clean and moisturized, with a soft vanilla scent piercing his nose as she pressed down slightly, causing him to grunt. She was a picture of beauty, a woman in the prime of her youth and a trained athlete, and she had the smile of a woman who knew that most men would live and die without ever seeing anyone or anything half as spectacular… but John could see her eyes, and what was behind them, and that look marred the rest of her.

“You know you want this,” Celia said, leaning in and letting her hair fall around her eyes as she looked down at him, “what’s holding you back?”

“You killed my friend you crazy bitch!” John shouted, anger welling in him and overriding his fear once again, “You killed the only girl I ever…” he blinked, surprising himself. “Barb was… I…”

“You loved her?” Celia asked quietly.

In spite of his fear, in spite of the gigantic naked cheerleader pinning him under her foot, in spite of all the horrors and madness of the end of the world, John had a sudden moment of calm clarity.

“I didn’t know her long,” he admitted, “but… yes, I think I did.”

“And you’re still loyal to her memory?” Celia asked, her voice rising, “Even when I’m right in front of you?” John cried out in surprise as Celia’s foot pressed down harder on him, “You’re choosing a dead fucking loser like Barb over Me?” Celia’s voice had gone shrill, and her fists were clenched in rage, but even with the sudden pain shooting through his torso John held firm.

“YES!” he cried, smiling through the shooting pain. Just kill me then, he thought with a sort of dreamy resignation, I guess I’ll see you soon Barb.

The crackle of the CV radio by Celia’s nightstand caused them both to go silent with surprise. Celia growled, regaining her composure, slowly lifting her foot off of him. She sighed with annoyance as she walked over to the set.

“Amateurs, the radios are for shift check in and emergencies only,” she muttered, but she froze when the radio crackled to life again.

“You up there Celia?” Barb’s voice drawled through the static.

“No,” Celia whispered. “It can’t be…”

John’s eyes lit up, and a smile crossed his face as he sat up, “B-Barb?”

“You stay there!” Celia snapped, pointing to him as she held the set up to her face. She clicked the button to talk, a steely expression on her face, “Barbara,” she said pleasantly, “I’m so glad to hear you’re alive, why don’t we talk about a channel for a private chat so we don’t disturb the main line, over?”

“I don’t think so Celia,” Cassie’s voice came on next, “I’ve got something I want everyone over there in the mall to hear.”

Celia’s eyes went wide, “C-Cass?”

Throughout the mall the cheerleaders, mostly in groups of two or four, stopped their daily tasks, gathering around their own radios and walkie talkies. They murmured excitedly amongst themselves, mostly happy to hear that Cassandra had survived somehow. The various mall workers paused their labors, crowding in closer to hear what the surviving cheerleader had to say.

“I’m not going to beat around the bush,” Cassandra growled, holding the CV radio in her hand as she and Barb sat in one of the pub’s booths, Peter sitting between them with an almost goofy grin on his face, “Celia, Cheer Captain Rhodes, took myself and Barbara here into the parking garage to kill us, evidently she thought I wasn’t loyal enough.” Cassandra sighed, pausing a minute, then clicking the talk button again, “She also admitted to murdering Coach Matthews.”

“That fucking bitch!” Celia screamed, running over to her underwear and hurriedly throwing it on. “FUCK FUCK FUCKKKK!” she screeched as she tossed her uniform over her head. She snarled as she looked down at John, “We’ll pick this up once I… get things settled.”

John shouted in surprise as he was scooped up and tossed haphazardly back into the hamster cage Celia kept next to her bed. There was a loud *click* as she padlocked it shut. He tested the bars, sighing as he saw Celia sling a rifle over her shoulder and storm out of the makeshift office-bedroom.

“Now the rest of you listen up,” Barb said, coming back on the radio and catching John’s attention. “I know this whole apocalypse thing has been hard on us all, and maybe you’ve all been looking the other way on Celia’s bullshit up until now… but it’s time to make some tough choices.” There was a pause, “I’m coming over there to get my friend John, if you get between me, if you fight for Celia to keep him from me… then I’m going to kill you.”

“Damn,” John whispered. I’ve never heard Barb like this before…

“Get everyone to the food court now!” Celia shrieked, reaching the first group of cheerleaders.

They looked at her uncertainly, and one stepped forward, “C-Celia, we should talk about-“

With a grunt of frustration Celia grabbed the girl’s CV radio from her hand, “Now hear this!” she shouted, “That’s all bullshit and lies, Cass was stealing our supplies. I offered her the choice to leave peacefully, and I’d tell everyone she passed so there were no hard feelings. Obviously, she’s coming back to steal the rest! She’s no better than the damned bikers we ran out of here at the beginning! She’s probably got bandits out there with her right fucking now!”

There was a crackle on the radio and Cassandra’s voice came back on, “Celia you lying bitch! I never stole-“

Celia threw the radio to the ground, smashing it against the hard tiled floor, “She’s lying,” she hissed, glaring around at the four cheerleaders, daring them to contradict her. “Get everyone together in the food court now. I’ve got to organize our defenses.” The four girls just stared at her uncertainly, until Celia pulled her rifle, racking the slide ominously, “Did I fucking stutter?” she asked, a crazed look in her eyes.

The girls went white, “Y-Yes, right away! Cheer Captain!” they scurried off, shouting orders.

John couldn’t help but laugh as he heard Celia’s obvious lie. He felt a renewed sense of hope bubbling up within him, he might be stuck in a hamster cage, a giant psychopath’s prisoner, but Barb was alive…

“To anyone over there who doesn’t feel like dying for Celia, I suggest you find someplace safe to hide,” Barb said, taking the radio from Cassandra. “I’ll be coming by sooner or later, and when I do things are going to get messy.” There was a long pause, “John,” she said softly, “If you can hear me, just hold on. Barbara’s coming to get you.”

“Yes!” John almost shouted, blinking a few tears from his eyes.

“She claimed I was stealing supplies?” Cass asked incredulously, “there’s no way the girls will believe that!”

“Some will,” Peter muttered, leaning against the giant napkin holder on the table, “maybe most of them will… or if they don’t believe it, they’ll pretend to because they think it’s the safer option.”

“At least a few girls are going to peel off,” Cassandra insisted.

“Still leaves you two outnumbered by a good ten to one at least,” Peter muttered.

“Hey, we’ve got you too!” Barb said with a smile.

Peter snorted, “I really doubt having a tiny guy is going to help you much when we get inside… but yeah, I’ll be there for emotional support.”

“That’s the spirit,” Barb chuckled, “you guys want to join me up on the roof? I saw something I think you’ll appreciate!”

“Andy’s Gun Shop?” Cassandra read through the binoculars as Barb pointed to a faraway storefront. The binoculars themselves had been among the odds and ends in the pub’s back offices, along with the CV radio. Sadly, aside from the rifle above the bar itself they hadn’t found any other weapons.

“Yeah, and look it’s almost untouched!” Barb said excitedly, “you can see through the front window, most of the guns are still just sitting there, I’ll bet the back is full of ammo!”

“We could certainly use it,” Peter muttered, “but it’s a long way away.”

“There’s a delivery van in the lot out back, and some keys in the main office that I’m sure will start it,” Barb said, “most of the zombies are up by the mall, minus a few stragglers sniffing for us,” she gestured down at the parking lot where a few dozen zombies milled about, occasionally looking hungrily up at the trio on the rooftop.

“We could definitely make it one way,” Cassandra admitted, “but we’d be attracting a lot of zeds on the way back…”

“Good,” Barb said with a smile, “more of them means more for Celia to deal with.”

“It means more for us to deal with too,” Peter said wryly, “and in case you didn’t notice, they’re locked inside of a giant fortress and we’d be down in the parking lot.”

“Well just call me the master of unlocking, because I’ve got a few ideas on getting through those doors of theirs,” Barb said, glancing at another building complex just beyond the gunshop, the burned out lettering reading “PROPANE and PROPANE ACCESSORIES.”

“Barb,” Cassandra said uncertainly, “What are you thinking about?”

“We’ll nail down the details as we go,” Barb said with a smirk. “For now, I think we should all get a little rest… I think we do our supply run overnight, and then hit the mall at dawn.”

Cassandra glanced down at Peter, “Yeah, okay,” Cassandra said with a sigh, “do we have a way out of there once we get your boy?”

“I’ll think of something,” Barb muttered, “worst case scenario, we exit the mall the opposite side we came in and just give it our best shot.”

“I guess this is it,” Cassandra sighed, “one last trip to the mall before it goes out of business…”

Peter lay between the heaving ebony mountains of Cassandra’s breasts, the slight sheen of sweat on them had quickly coated him, not that he was any cleaner. He chuckled as he enjoyed the sound of her panting, it certainly did a tiny man’s ego good to be able to bring a giant girl off.

“Wonderful,” Cassie drawled, laying naked on the floor as they stared up at the ceiling. Her “bed” was simply a pile of cushions and a blanket she’d found, but it would do for a single night. Peter by contrast was planning on sleeping in her panties, warmly pressed against her.

“You know,” Peter said, “there’s a shower in the back of this place, behind the kitchen…”

“Yep,” Cassie said, a slow grin tracing across her face, “want to go enjoy the last warm water in the world?”

“That sounds amazing,” Peter laughed, “I’d hate to be dirty when I get eaten.”

Cassie sat up, Peter in her hand. She slowly peeked out into the hallway, but didn’t see Barb. Slowly she tiptoed through the kitchen, and at the very back there was a small curtained off shower. Setting Peter up on her shoulder she slowly turned the nozzle, holding her hand under the cool stream of water. Her eyes lit up with excitement when she felt it warm.

“Enjoy it,” Peter said grimly, “this could be the last place that has it for a while.”

“Hmm… hand soap,” Cass said, eyeing the quarter-full bottle in the shower’s corner, “but no wash cloth…” With a grin she looked down at Peter.

“Oh wait a minute-“ he laughed, but he was cut off as Cassandra stepped underneath the warm curtain of water. A moment later his skin tingled in the cold as she stuck him out of the stream, he blinked as she pressed down on the pump, slathering him in the fruity scented goo of the handsoap. He sighed in pleasure as he was pulled back into the warmth of the cascading water, and then he gasped as the soap was slowly rubbed in and over his body by Cassie’s strong and gigantic fingers.

“Ahh,” Cassandra sighed, slowly tracing the tiny soap covered man along her breasts, “what a nice little loofah you make…” Peter sputtered slightly, traced down along her stomach, and then finally through her curly pubic hair.

For his part Peter didn’t mind, and he relished the soft feeling of her skin against his own, lubricated by the sweet scent of the soap. He was dragged along her immaculate body several times, blinking through the falling water as he got to look at his giant guardian angel.

Let’s have a little fun, she thought, circling him around her crotch, and then steadily bringing up directly against it. Peter squirmed slightly, the wetness of the water slowly being replaced by her own silky and sticky fluids as she rubbed him roughly against her opening.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned, “there’s nothing better than rubbing one out in the shower!”

Peter felt his body almost enveloped by her, shoved up and down roughly against her pearl as she gasped overhead. He was all but powerless to resist as she slowly got herself off using his entire body, and with a laugh he simply went limp, letting her enjoy it. The twin columns of her legs quaked a moment, and there was a mewling cry of pleasure overhead as Cassandra braced herself against the shower wall, panting softly.

“Better than a detachable showerhead!” she teased.

“RREEEEENTTT” Miss Smythe called from below. Barb sighed, staring at the darkened city skyline. As she watched, one of the few remaining lit skyscrapers slowly went dark, one floor at a time. With a bored indifference she wadded up a few more dollar bills, tossing them over the edge of the rooftop.

Am I crazy or is that zombie happy? Barb thought with a smirk. She grabbed a hundred dollar bill from the small pile of cash she’d made, wadding it up and tossing it next.

“RENT!” Came an excited growl below.

This time tomorrow I’ll have John tucked away in my bra again, or… She sighed, it was best not to think about it. She reached for another hundred-dollar bill.

John blinked, trying to remember how he’d gotten in this strange brick room. Slowly, as if the walls would rush in on him at any moment, he stretched his hand out, tracing a hand over the calendar marked October that hung on the wall. The photo above the dates showed a pumpkin harvest, happy children, and in the background… His heart caught as he saw the rotted ghoul, and a moment later he screamed as grey and mottled hands crashed through the walls, grabbing for him.

“Shit!” he breathed, sitting up with a start as he woke. He looked around, seeing he was still trapped in the hamster cage, the small cedar chips sticking to his clothes and itching his skin as he stood up with an angry growl.

“Hey, Mister Fix It!” Rhames said in a hushed tone, “you up?”

John started, then turned around, seeing a grinning Rhames standing outside his cage, “What the hell do you want?”

“Let’s just say you’ve made bail,” the other tiny growled, bringing a large set of bolt cutters around from his back. John watched, perplexed, as Rhames gritted his teeth, muscles bulging as he cut through the steel bars. “There,” he said, once a large enough hole had been made, “Come on!”

“Why are you helping me?” John asked suspiciously.

Rhames snorted, “Cheer Captain Rhodes has these girls whipped up into a frenzy, half of them think she tried to ice her co-captain, the other half are convinced Cassandra’s coming back with an army of road warriors or something, and to top it off the power started flickering around midnight.”

John’s heart caught in his throat, “I-It’s coming back on, right?”

“So far,” Rhames growled, “but I’ve been up to the rooftop, and some parts of the city are dark that weren’t before. Between your girlfriend about to ride up in here like Mad Max and the power situation I’d say it’s time to get the fuck out of dodge.”

“I’m not leaving without Barb,” he said firmly.

Rhames shrugged, “Tell you what, you fix that subway car and start it for me? Then you can wait here for her until you both get torn to pieces or die fighting the pep squad, I don’t give a fuck, but as tired as I am I’ve got a few more ass kickings in me if you don’t get your ass out of that cage and follow me to the basement now.

I’ll fix it, he thought, nodding as he stepped out of the hole Rhames had cut, but that train isn’t going anywhere until Barb and I are both on it… He forced a smile, “Well, what are we waiting for?”

End Notes:

And so we come into the final act of this weird genre mashup. Hope to see you at the end, don't get bit!

Mall Rats by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

apologies for the lack of smut in this one, I'll make it up to you, I promise!

Cassandra tucked Peter into the tactical vest pocket, smiling down at him as she readied her pistol. Barb nodded at her, unsheathing the Katana as the trio gathered around the back door of the pub. It had been locked when they’d arrived, and Barb slowly pulled the key ring she’d found in the back office out of her pocket, letting the metallic sound of the jangling keys fill the air while she unlocked the door with a *click*

“No going back now,” she said quietly, smiling at Cassandra and Peter.

She pushed the door open, readying her blade and then sighing with relief when she saw that the back lot of the store was free from any wandering ghouls. It wouldn’t last long, and even as they crossed the short distance to the parked delivery van they heard moans and shuffling footsteps, drawn by the sounds of their flight in the early morning.

“Whew!” Barb laughed as the engine started on the first turn of the key, “for a minute there I was worried we were going to do that whole thing where the engine won’t start…”

“How is it on gas?” Peter called.

“Half tank,” Barb replied as she pulled around the building, “but don’t worry, we aren’t going far.”

As the car came into view the mob of zombies, both tiny and giant, seemed to snap out of their lethargy, growling and stretching their arms out, feebly shuffling after the moving vehicle as it zoomed past them onto the roadway.

“Careful!” Cassandra shouted as one of the walking corpses bumped off the front of the car.

“I’m doing the best I can! They aren’t exactly sending out street sweepers anymore!” Barb replied, weaving around burned out cars and the occasional ghoul.

“We’re definitely picking up a tail,” Cassandra muttered, glancing back at the slowly growing crowd of zombies following them.

“Good,” Barb said with a mad grin, “when it all comes together, I want every zombie in town right up at the mall doors…”

“I’m still not sure I get it,” Peter said hesitantly.

“I’m going to get the mall open,” Barb said simply, “now come on, we’ve got maybe five minutes to grab everything we need out of here!”

She brought the van to an abrupt halt in front of Andy’s Guns, leaping out and cocking the lever action rifle she’d taken from the bar. Inside the shop a zombie lurched from behind the counter, eyeing them through the glass as Barb raised the gun to her shoulder. With a loud *bang* the front glass pane was shattered, and the zombie inside lurched back, dead once again.

The two girls climbed through the destroyed window, glancing around the shop. There were some looted shelves, and plenty of guns had clearly been taken, but overall there was a surprising amount of valuable weaponry and ammo still ripe for the taking.

“Shit!” Cassandra said, jumping backwards as a tiny sized zombie lurched for her fingertip from behind a box of .357 ammo. With a terrified squeak she quickly swatted it away with the barrel of her pistol. “Barb watch out, there are some tiny ones in here!” she called.

“Ugh,” Barb called, grimacing as she saw an inches tall tiny growling as it crawled from underneath a display case. As she watched more joined it, and her eyes went wide as a veritable mini-horde started towards her. “I guess now we know why this store had so much stuff left! You gat any of that hairspray left?”

“Two cans!” Cassandra shouted, tossing one underhand to Barb.

Barb caught it, pulling a lighter from her pocket with a grin, “Hasta luego,” Barb said, pushing down on the spraycan and sending a jet of flame down on the approaching undead.

“Careful!” Peter called, “if they wander into a box of shells you’re going to have bullets flying all over the place in here!”

“Don’t worry,” Barb said, reaching over the smouldering ghouls and grabbing another box, “I think I’ve got all I need!”

“Same!” Cassandra said, slinging a black semi-automatic rifle over her shoulder. She smirked a minute, “You’re sticking with the lever action?”

“I think it looks cool,” Barb said with a grin, patting the stock of the gun.

“Can’t argue with that,” Cassandra muttered.

“I’m going more modern with this one though,” Barb said, strapping on a holster that held a silver chromed handgun.

“Nice!” Cassandra smiled, “Peter, you want anything?” She wandered over to a small box on the counter, labeled “Tiny Self Defense Tools.”

“I’m not sure what good most of that stuff’s going to do,” Peter muttered. Most of the items were rather bulky for his size, and were nonlethal deterrants like tasers and peppersprays, designed to incapacitate a giant while a tiny escaped. He shrugged, “Ah what the hell, give me the little stun gun!”

Cassandra smashed the case with the butt of her revolver, reaching in and pulling the small needle sized weapon out for him. She smiled as she lowered it into the pocket with him, and as he gripped it he found he did feel a little better.

“It’ll give Celia a tickle at least if you see her again,” Cassandra said with a smile.

“All the same I’d rather not,” Peter said with a shudder.

“That bitch is mine,” Barb growled. “Come on, sun’s coming up and we’ve got a lot of friends bearing down on us.”

The commotion inside the gun store had drawn the dead out of closets, alleyways, dead shops, and all the other hiding places they’d found since the end. Cassandra felt her heart skip a beat as she saw the shambling legions pouring out of the husk of the city towards them. They were endless, a walking cloud of stench and disease, a legion of horribles that had devoured all hope and life and now set their sights on the last of the living foolish enough to cross their paths.

“And Ishtar said I shall throw down the posts of the underworld and the dead shall rise and outnumber the living,” Peter muttered, awed.

“Hey!” Barb shouted over the rising moans. She scowled at Peter and Cassandra’s still stunned expressions, and with a sigh she reached over and gently slapped Cassandra on the cheek, causing the girl to start. “Come on!” Barb said with a smile, “We’re the heroes, remember?”

Cassandra nodded and smiled weakly, “Y-Yeah… So what’s the next step?”

“You guys get back in the van and head back to the mall,” she looked up at the road they’d come down, now choked with shambling corpses, “Might want to take the long way around,” she suggested, “Also play some music and drive as slow as you can, like I said I’m having a party up at Celia’s castle, and every deadhead in town is invited.”

“Where are you going?” Peter asked as Cassandra started back towards the van.

“I’m picking up something to get us in,” Barb said, jerking her thumb at the propane dealership, and the large tanker truck parked on the side.

“Oh…” Cassandra muttered, her eyes going wide, “Uh… okay.”

“It’s going to be great, you’ll see!” Barb said gleefully.

“This isn’t a video game Barb, be careful!” Peter said hesitantly.

John and Rhames slowly crept through the darkened tunnels throughout the mall, wires running over their heads. The maintenance tunnels were from the malls construction, a sealed off labyrinth within the walls and ceiling through which the tiny sized workers had run wires, temperature sensors, fire control systems, and the myriad other delicate pieces of the mall which tiny electricians and plumbers had specialized in before the end of the world.

It was a long trek at their size, but they finally reached a lift in their own size, one that jetted them down to the basement and the half completed subway station with a hiss.

“Looks like I wasn’t the only one with this idea,” Rhames chuckled as they stepped out. There was a flurry of activity, several cheerleaders were looking nervously around, rifles at the ready. Behind them a line of people in mall worker uniforms were loading boxes into the train. One of them stumbled, dropping a crate which burst open, causing a clatter as several boxes of ammunition spilled out.

“GOD DAMN IT!” one of the cheerleaders hissed, “Pick that stuff up now!”

“Hey, ease off,” the mall worker, a middle aged man, “growled, this whole mall’s going tits up, you don’t get to yell at us like that anymore!”

The cheerleader sneered and for a moment it looked like she was about to raise her gun, but another one put her hand over the barrel, forcibly lowering it, “We don’t have time for this shit!” the Asian cheerleader, Tammy by John’s recollection, hissed. “If Celia finds out what we’re doing down here-“

“Oh, so this isn’t her operation then?” Rhames shouted, letting his voice carry to them.

It was almost comical the way nearly two dozen giant sized people with guns froze at the sight of the former tiny cop strolling up to them, a smug grin on his face. John nervously followed behind him, readying himself to run if any of the bigger people decided to end this confrontation with a stomp.

Tammy cleared her throat, “W-We’re just loading some supplies onto the subway car,” she said defensively, “In case-“

“From where I’m standing,” Rhames said, looking up at her with a grin, “it looks like y’all are planning on filling that train full of valuables and leaving your dear Cheer Captain behind.”

Tammy was quiet a moment, then blinked away a tear, “She killed the coach!” she said indignantly, “S-She… She’s not the same girl she was!” her hands trembled, “I just wanted to go home, to see my family again!” She sniffed and wiped her nose, glancing back at the other cheerleaders who had followed her down here, and the mall workers. From the grim stares and the scattered nods it was clear they were all in agreement, and she looked back down at Rhodes. “I’m leaving, and if you think you’re going to scamper back to Celia and tattle on us, then you’ve got a date with the bottom of my sneaker!”

“Well today’s your lucky day,” Rhames said with a grin, “because I’d like a ticket out of town too, and I brought you the only man in this mall that can get this thing started.” He gestured to John, who gulped under the gaze of so many giants.

How the hell does Rhames talk to these people like this? He wondered. He waved meekly, “Uh, hi… I can get it working pretty quick…” He stole a glance at Rhames, then at the crowd, “B-But I won’t do it unless you help me get to Barb!”

A series of groans rang out, “Kid we’ve got to get out of here!” one of the mall workers called.

“Every zombie in town is headed our way!” another one exclaimed.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing kid?” Rhames snarled.

“Those are my terms, take them or leave them,” John said. He looked around with a frown, “And where are the other tinies? Were you planning on just leaving us all?”

“I just forgot about them, okay!?” Tammy shouted angrily, “In case you haven’t noticed, this is kind of a stressful situation!” She sighed under the tiny man’s withering glare. “Hey, keep loading up the train!” she ordered the gathered crowd, “I’m just gonna run up to the Salon real quick and grab the tinies!”

“You’re not worried about tipping Rhodes off?” Rhames asked, crossing his arms.

“She’s got everyone who’s still loyal up on the roof looking for Cass and that Barb girl,” Tammy said, “the mall’s practically deserted… that’s why we’re taking all the supplies this thing will fit.”

“Where is everyone else?” Celia asked coldly as she patrolled the mall’s upper floor, looking down imperiously at the empty shops.

“They uh… aren’t coming,” Monica muttered, looking away. Celia’s fists clenched so hard they turned white, and Monica stepped back, “W-We all know that stuff Cass said is bullshit Celia-“

“Cheer Captain Rhodes,” she snarled, “It’s Cheer Captain Rhodes when we are on duty.” She spun around, looking at the handful of rescued civilians-turned-cheerleaders, Paula at the front. “What about you newbies? Any of you feeling like you can’t trust me?”

Paula chewed her lip a moment, “Boss, we’re with you no matter what,” Paula said finally, “but is this Barb girl really worth a big blowup over? Why don’t we just give her the tiny guy she wants and tell her to fuck off?”

WE’RE NOT GIVING HER A DAMN THING!” Celia roared, “I don’t give away what’s mine! We’re going to kill her, Cass, and that little shit Peter and then we’re tossing them over the side to feed the zeds, do I make myself clear?” Everyone in attendance nodded silently, and Celia beamed, an oddly cheerful demeanor coming over her, “I’m so glad we’re all on the same page!” she clapped her hands excitedly, a game day giddiness coming over her, “Okay girls… and guys,” she giggled a moment, “Sorry to the new boys, it’s usually an all girl squad…” she breathed out slowly, “Anyway, let’s get to our spots!” With that she skipped off eagerly towards the front of the mall.

“That was intense,” Paula muttered, “D-Does anyone know if this mall’s got one of those blood pressure machines? I suddenly feel like checking mine…”

Peter gripped the side of Cassie’s pocket as she swerved the pub’s delivery van through the increasingly zombie filled side streets around the mall, “Careful!” he shouted.

“She said get as many of them as we can,” Cassie said, rolling the window down halfway. With a resigned laugh she turned the radio on, getting static as she slowly flicked through the stations.

“W-Wait! That one had something,” Peter said excitedly.

Cassie frowned, tuning the radio to the only station they’d found broadcasting anything.

“Hey everyone,” the voice on the radio called shakily, “you’re listening to DJ Donny Diamond, bringing you the best hits at the end of the world Not sure how much longer I can stay on the air, but let’s party it up until we can’t anymore! Here’s one that’s been at the top of our request list!”

“Hey ya Tom it’s Bob, from the office down the hall,” the song began to the slow strumming of a guitar.

“Holy shit,” Peter laughed, “I know this song…”

“Same,” Cassie said with a grin as she turned the volume dial. She made the turn onto the main thoroughfair of the commercial district, bringing the van into the expansive mall parking lot just as the main chorus began.

“All we wanna do is eat your brains, we’re not unreasonable, no one’s gonna eat your eyes”

Monica gulped as she saw the truly immense horde of the dead following the van into the mall parking lot, joining the already impressive horde that had been besieging them since their arrival. Her throat was dry as she slowly fumbled for her walkie talkie.

“C-Cheer captain we’ve got a situation!”

“I see them,” Celia muttered, “Wait until the van gets close, then pop the driver and anyone in it.”

“B-But the zombies-“

“The doors are shatterproof glass with magnetic locks,” Celia said calmly, “if a billion of those things were out there it wouldn’t matter, they can’t get enough force to get them open. They’d need something huge, something like a-“

A truck horn’s long angry honk blared over the congregating army of the dead, rattling the windows of Celia’s fortress and causing her eyes to go wide with horror. Outside a massive tanker truck labled “PROPANE” was rumbling into view, the four hissing road flares taped to the top giving it an eerie blood red glow against the low light of the early morning.

“WHOO!” Barb cried excitedly, tugging on the truck’s airhorn again and letting it ring out against the early morning sunrise. She grinned excitedly as she saw the masses of shambling corpses gathering around the mall, Cassandra and Peter did their part, she said, feeling the rumble of the truck as it entered the asphalt plain of the mall’s lot. She took a deep breath, reaching for a broom she’d taken from the propane dealership’s closet and jamming it against the accelerator.

Staring at the pavement racing by, Barb suddenly was less sure of her plan, but a quick glance at the quickly approaching wall of zombies, and the mall beyond it, hardened her resolve.

Tuck and roll! She thought dreamily, pushing the truck’s door open.

Celia could feel her heart hammering as she stared, frozen in place, at the eight ton explosive battering ram rocketed towards the mall’s main entrance, the road flares on top casting an eerie glow over their undead besiegers and stinging her eyes.

“TAKE COVER!” she shouted, leaping up from her spot on the second floor and sprinting away from the entrance as fast as she could.

“Holy shit,” Cassandra breathed, bringing the van to a halt and watching as Barb rolled across the pavement. She felt her heart race as she realized that a few of the straggler zombies were slowly shuffling towards the now exposed girl, groaning and forcing herself uneasily to her feet.

For a moment she worried she wouldn’t be able to reach her friend in time, but then all of them, living and dead, were drawn to the earth shattering sound of the explosion, a massive flower of orange fire rising into the air as the glass and steel were torn asunder. The shockwave knocked the first few hundred layers of the undead horde onto their backs, a bizarre cascading event that seemed to clear the path into the mall like the parting of the red sea, revealing a destroyed crater of a glass façade.

Barb recovered first, shrugging off the bits of asphalt stuck in her skin and the bruises she was sure were developing all over her body. With a wild whoop she drew her sword, cutting down the first of the zombies between her and the van. Cassandra numbly fumbled to unlock the door as Barb slapped the side, demanding to be let in.

“Get moving!” Barb said, rocking the vehicle slightly as she hefted herself into the passenger’s seat. She pointed at the mall entrance, “Those zeds are only going to stay down on their asses for about ten seconds, if we don’t get in that mall before they get up we’re fucked!”

Cassandra blinked, looking at how the zombies on the edge of the crowd were already starting to stagger back to their feet. With a snarl she pressed down on the accelerator, rocketing them towards the new entrance Barb had prepared for them. As they passed the zombies sat upright, rising alongside them like a rotting tide. The ride grew bumpy, and peter shouted and dove into the depths of Cassandra’s pocket as they got closer. Noxious smoke from the burning tanker stung their eyes as they plowed through the final few zombies, the ruined and shredded tires skittered onto the mall’s smooth tile a moment later, causing a triumphant crow from Cassandra as she braked in front of the mall fountain.

“We’re in!” Peter shouted, a mix of awe and terror rising in his voice.

“We’re not taking this van back out,” Cassandra said, pushing the door open and grimacing at the state of the tires.

“That’s okay, I’d say this exit’s closed to us,” Barb said, grinning as she jerked her thumb at the flood of ghouls slowly making their way into the shopping complex.

Down in the basement they heard the roaring *boom* as the battle raged upstairs, Barb, John thought excitedly.

“Hey,” Rhames growled, “don’t worry about what’s up there, worry about what we’re doing down here!”

“Oh I’m just about done,” John said, looking down at the spread of wires, “there’s just one last thing, I can connect the final wire here and it’s good to go… but if the wrong one gets connected, that motor is going to fry.”

Rhames frowned, “So connect the right one, what are you on about-“

“I just wanted to make sure you knew not to try to start it yourself and leave without me,” John growled, tightening his hands on one of the bolt cutters that tinies used to clip wires. With a roar he turned on Rhames, swinging the same bolt cutters that had freed him from the cage as hard as he could against the other tiny. There was a wet *smack* and Rhames crumpled to the ground, unconscious.

“Sorry about that,” John muttered, leaning down and pulling the tube shaped weapon off his back, “but like I said, I’m not leaving without Barb!”

He sprinted through the tiny sized maintenance cab, leaping out into the subway station where confused giants were murmuring to each other and still loading supplies into the train.

“D-Did you guys hear that?” a woman asked as John deftly dodged around her foot.

“Got the tinies!” Tammy shouted, hefting the basket of terrified tinies up as she sprinted into the station. She frowned as she saw John sprinting for the tiny sized maintenance lift, “Hey, isn’t that the guy who’s supposed to fix this thing!?”

“I’ll be back!” John shouted, grinning as they panicked, watching the tiny elevator shoot upwards and away from them.

Celia groaned, flipping onto her back as her vision slowly cleared. Gunfire rang out around her as the cheerleaders fired panicked bursts down onto the horde that was encroaching the first floor. There was another *pop* and suddenly one of the cheerleaders jerked backwards, clutching at her chest.

Who’s shooting at us? Celia wondered, blinking as she fumbled for her own gun.

Her thoughts suddenly went sharp as she felt hatred welling within her, “BARB!” she screeched, spotting the girl taking cover behind a Jewelry kiosk on the first floor. With a roar she leveled her gun, firing burst after burst of automatic gunfire down at where she’d seen Barb take cover, shattering jewelry cases and sending glass and priceless diamonds flying with each pull of the trigger. She scowled as she heard a *click* and reached down to her belt for another magazine. She didn’t have the time, and she was forced to leap backwards as Barb popped up from behind a rack of engagement rings, a lever action rifle in hand. Celia heard the gunshot, and felt the bullet whizz over her head as she screamed in impotent rage.

“Fuck you Celia!” Barb shouted, flipping a middle finger salute as the oncoming horde of zombies forced her to flee the jewelry shop, running deeper into the mall.

“Cheer Captain!” Monica shouted, “T-They’re coming up the escalators!”

Celia looked to where the other cheerleader was pointing, and her eyes went wide as she saw the first of the wave of shambling dead tumbling over each other as they reached the second floor. Another cheerleader quickly fired off a burst at them, cutting a few down but causing more to shamble over them to take their place, all with that unending and hungry moaning. The swell was unending, and the dead were fanning out, the tiny sized zombies writhing among their larger counterparts like maggots.

Something in the cheer captain broke. Without thinking Celia spun, stumbling slightly as she ran for the mall security cart they’d parked nearby. She leapt into the seat, starting it with a turn of the key and speeding off through the mall.

“CELIA!” Monica shouted as the cheer captain raced away, “RHODES!” She screeched, “YOU BITCH!”

“Where’s Barb?” Peter shouted as Cassandra ducked behind a cell phone kiosk, bullets sparking the floor around her.

“I lost track of her!” Cassandra shouted, slamming another magazine into her handgun. She spun and fired up to the second floor of the mall. *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM*

There were shrieks of surprise, then curses as the cheerleaders on the upper floor fell back. Cassandra grinned, spinning around and readying herself to run, but a bloated corpse in a funeral suit greeted her, hissing as it grasped her neck. Her gun clattered to the floor as her eyes bulged and she gripped its wrists, trying to force the corpse off her as the rest reached for her, their yellowed teeth showing as they opened their rotting maws.

“TAKE THIS!” Peter shouted, popping out of her vest pocket and firing the tiny sized tazer at the zombie’s head. There was a *pop* as the projectile lanced out, the thin lines of the wires uncoiling reflecting the mall’s fluorescent lighting like spiderwebs as the ghoul jerked suddenly, releasing the cheerleader and staggering back. Peter let it slide out of his hands as the zombie growled, stunned by the burst of electricity.

“Thanks!” Cassandra laughed a little madly, slipping out of the monster’s grip and sprinting further into the mall. She glanced backwards at the confused zombie, pulling the tazer prong out of it’s mottled grey skin. “You are the best fucking tiny Pete,” she said, patting his hair.

“I do my best,” he said with a weak grin, “that was the only one of those I had though, so don’t get close to these smelly fucks again… we tinies have way more sensitive noses!”

 Cassandra turned towards the unending wave of the dead swarming the mall, and gulped nervously.

End Notes:

Sorry for the porn free chapter guys, I just couldn't find a good spot to fit fun smut in. Next chapter for sure!

The Road to Fiddler's Green by Greenanon

John sprinted down the maintenance tunnel, the fluorescent lights illuminating his way eerily as he tried to find an opening back into the mall’s main area. He could hear gunfire from faraway, and the screams of the living mixed with the moans of the dead. He adjusted the tube-shaped weapon on his back and scowled, cursing the mazelike design of the tunnels. He rounded the next corner, following the sounds of the battle, and froze.

The maintenance corridor was crowded with zombies his own size, and his presence caused a mixture of growls and cries of hunger as the tiny sized horde began stumbling towards him. With his own shout of panic, he skittered on his feet, running back in the other direction.

The tiny ones must be going into the tiny sized areas, he realized, the whole mall’s compromised!

He heard more muffled screams from the mall’s main areas, and with a grimace he followed them, driven by a twin desire to find Barb, and escape his newfound pursuers.

Monica wept as she saw one of her fellow cheerleaders trip as they fled through the mall, she spared a glance backwards, and only caught a glimpse of the girl’s screaming face as rotten hands surrounded it, pulling it into the horde.

“CELIA!” she pleaded, “COME BACK!”

“She’s gone, fuck this!” a young man in a cheer sash shouted. He sprinted for the nearest escalator, then cried out in panic as a new wave of the dead shambled up it. He didn’t turn in time, and like a wave of rotting flesh they crested over him, filling the air with screams and wet tearing sounds.

F-Fuck!” Monica squeaked.

“We spent too much time trying to hold them off,” Paula screamed, “W-We’re surrounded!”

The remaining few cheerleaders loyal to Celia fired into the mob of undead in a panic, watching the surging dead push closer, undeterred by their comrades being blown to pieces around them.

Monica shouted in a mix of primal terror and fury, leaping forward away from the rest just as the dead reached them. Ignoring the cries for help the final cheerleader leapt through the mob, pushing and sprinting with all of her might. She squeezed the trigger on her rifle, the final few bursts of gunfire clearing the smallest path through the forest of grasping rotten hands. With a deep breath she cartwheeled expertly through it, a routine she’d mastered through years of athletics.

She blinked, realizing she was free, and the dead were distracted by the meal her former teammates had made during their final stand.

“HA!” Monica shouted, turning to flee, “Later!” she squeaked in triumph. Then a sharp pinching sensation hit her ankle. She froze, looking down she saw a tiny latched onto her ankle, with a shriek she shook her foot, sending the tiny undead flying and letting a small droplet of red dribble down to her white sock.

“Oh fuck,” she breathed, “No, no, no, noooo!”

Numbly she sprinted through the mall, ignoring the spreading throbbing feeling of inflammation from her ankle. She quickly spared a glance down, seeing the black spiderwebbed veins from the tiny bite mark.

“Hey Monica,” Cassandra growled, cocking a revolver to get the girl’s attention. Monica’s head shot up just as the other cheerleader stepped out of a darkened shoe store, gun leveled at her. Peter poked his head nervously out of her tactical vest pocket, taking in the chaos.

“C-Cassandra,” Monica muttered, “W-We should go,” she jerked her thumb back at the horde of zombies, blooded with their fresh kills and still slowly but steadily shambling towards them a few hundred feet back.

“Where’s the rest of the squad?” Cassandra asked icily.

Monica gave a half-crazed chuckle, “They found a new team to be on,” she said, pointing at the encroaching zombies.

Cassandra’s gaze drifted down to the tiny sized bite on Monica’s exposed ankle, “Looks like you’re trying out for that same team now,” she said with a grimace. “Do you want me to…”

Monica’s eyes went wide, “N-No! I just clipped it on a piece of metal while running,” she lied.

“Monica,” Cassandra muttered, her voice going soft, “there’s no-“

“I just need to get to Celia in the security office!” Monica insisted, “she’s got a first aid kit in there, I-I’ll patch this right up!”

Cassandra frowned, but then sighed, “I’m looking for a tiny guy Monica, his name’s John, he came in here with Barb? I checked the Salon, someone cleared out all the tinies. Tell me where they are and I’ll let you go.”

“I don’t know!” Monica exclaimed, shifting uneasily as the zombies got closer. “Cass, come on he’s just some tiny-“

“I can hold you at gunpoint until your friends back there catch up to you,” Cassandra said, nodding at the undead, “or you can tell me!”

Monica licked her lips, “T-The basement, some of the girls and the mall workers went down there. T-There’s a half-finished subway station with a train and everything! Maybe they took the tinies down there!?”

“Cass,” Peter said quietly, “She’s…”

“I know,” Cassandra muttered, lowering her gun. “See you around Monica.”

“Yeah, you too,” Monica said, blinking in surprise as Cassandra took off towards the far escalator.

Celia leapt off the mall security cart, her hands trembling as she reached for the keys to the security office. She flinched as she heard the sound of gunfire and screams of pain and terror from the other side of the mall. With a sigh she forced the door open.

Her heart raced as she ran into her makeshift bedroom, throwing a wheeled suitcase on the bed. Diamonds and gold clinked against one another as she tossed her plundered jewelry into it. She zipped it up in a hurry, placing it next to the door as she grabbed a backpack that jangled with all the ammunition she’d stored in it.

“Time to go Johnny!” she called, grinning as she walked over to his cage. She froze, then did a double take. “John?” she asked, her voice rising angrily. She spotted the clipped bars, forming a perfect hole which had no doubt let the tiny man escape.

Oh that little fucker, she thought, seething as she started back towards the door, fine, stay here, get eaten…

She pushed the door security office door open, the cacophony of moaning dead shocking her as she wheeled her treasure loaded bag towards the still waiting mall cart.

“Celia!” Monica rasped, surprising her as the other cheerleader limped into view.

Celia paused, then put on her pep rally grin, “Monica! Glad to see you made it, did you not hear my retreat order? I was so confused when you all stayed back there! Did anyone else make it?”

Monica’s brow furrowed, and for the briefest moment, a hint of anger crossed her features, but then she meekly stammered an answer, “N-No, they uh… got caught.” Celia glanced down at Monica’s leg, where the tiny bite wound dribbled blood. “I clipped it on something when I was running away!” Monica said desperately.

“Yeah, okay,” Celia said casually, “Come in the security office and let me patch you up real quick, then we’ll get out of here.” Monica beamed, all but sprinting into the office as Celia held the door open with a smile.

“Thanks Celia- I mean cheer captain-“

*BLAM*

The bark of Celia’s handgun cut off the title, and Monica slumped to the ground with a fresh hole in her head.

“The answer to infection,” Celia muttered, blowing the whisp of smoke from the gun’s barrel.

“That was cold,” Barb’s voice came from behind her. The former NEET’s voice was low, gravelly, her throat dry from the exertion of the battle throughout the mall.

Celia sighed, then raised her hands, letting her pistol clatter to the floor as she slowly turned to face Barb with a smile, “Barbara!” she said sweetly, “Don’t you give me that look. She was bit, you know what has to happen after that.”

Barb was like Celia had never seen her, a steely look was in her eyes as she looked down the sights of the lever action rifle at her old bully, and none of the meekness she’d been so used to in the old world was present. A sheen of sweat covered her forehead, plastering her brown hair together as she slowly breathed in and out. Blood splattered the front of a white T-shirt advertising something called “Bleach,” the red splotches obscuring the main characters face, and across her back hung a curved katana.

“Where’s John?” Barb asked simply. Celia smirked, fighting mad laughter. “If you’ve hurt him, I swear I’ll blow your kneecaps out and leave you for the zeds!” Barb sneered, stepping closer.

“He’s right here with me,” Celia lied, her grin widening, “I put him in my cleavage for safekeeping Barb, tiny guys just fit in your bra so well, don’t they?”

“Yeah,” Barb growled, “Keep those hands up…” she slowly closed the distance between them, glancing at the zombies who had seemingly spotted them, shuffling as a rotting mass towards the security office. Barb felt a sudden wave of nervousness as she got within arm’s reach.

She leapt back a split second before Celia lunged at her, a mad look in her eyes as she gripped the rifle’s barrel.

John’s heart pounded in his chest as he spotted a door reading “SECOND FLOOR MAIN CONCOURSE.” He’d run what he was sure was half the length of the mall, an impressive distance for a tiny. While he wasn’t in terrible shape, he was drenched in sweat, and the added weight from the weapon he’d stolen from Rhames hadn’t helped.

He pushed the button to open the door, and his heart leapt as he saw Barb and Celia wrestling with a rifle as a wall of zombies shambled closer with each passing second. The moans of his own pursuers jolted him out of his shock, and with gritted teeth he ran towards the struggling giants.

*BANG*

The rifle discharged as the girls tumbled over, struggling with the weapon. Barb landed with her back on the hard tile, grunting in pain as Celia snarled and pushed the barrel of the gun against her neck.

GIVE IT UP!” Celia hissed, “I’m a fucking college athlete Barb! You’ve been living on chips and soda since middle school!”

Barb took a deep breath, then lashed her head forward, headbutting Celia directly in her nose, causing the other girl to shriek as her world spun from the impact. Barb rolled over, grinning madly as she reversed their positions, pinning Celia. Her forehead stung, but the trails of blood from Celia’s nose more than made up for it.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to kick your ass!” Barb hissed.

“REEEENNTTT!”

Barb’s eyes went wide and she looked up to see the undead form of her old landlady, Ms. Smythe, standing over her.

“SHIT!” Barb released the gun, scrambling up and backwards as she realized the horde of the dead was upon them.

“Game over loser!” Celia laughed, rising and cocking the lever action gun in one fluid motion that even Barb had to admit was impressive.

“RENT!”

Barb watched, stunned, as her old landlady gripped the barrel, pushing it away at the last minute. With a loud *BANG* Barb felt the whizz of a bullet just past her ear. The world seemed to slow, and while Barb wondered even then if she was hallucinating it, she could swear the zombie smiled at her.

Celia scowled, cocking the lever action rifle again and pointing it directly at the undead woman’s forehead. A second gunshot rang out, and Barb’s old landlady was laid to rest for a final time. Barb didn’t have time to mourn, Celia’s sights were quite literally on her next as the loud *click clack* of the lever action cocking filled the air.

There was a sharp pneumatic hiss, and then Celia was screaming in pain, clutching at her calf as blood welled from between her fingers. The rifle clacked to the ground, and the cheerleader shouted a curse as she limped away, letting the weapon be trod over by the encroaching undead.

“BARB!” John shouted.

She whirled around, seeing her tiny lover holding a large tube over his shoulder with a grin. A large gathering of tiny zombies were trailing behind him, welling out of a tiny sized maintenance entrance like frenzied ants following a trail.

Barb raced forward, her boot coming down on the tiny undead closest to John as she bent down to snatch him up. John felt like an angel ascending to heaven as her warm fingers embraced him, lifting him away from the reaching undead arms to safety. The two made eye contact a moment, each sharing a goofy grin.

“Hey,” Barb muttered, blinking away a tear as she tucked him into her cleavage.

“Hey yourself,” John greeted, feeling himself slide into the familiar sweaty breasts of the woman he loved.

Barb took a deep breath and reached over her shoulder, savoring the sound of her sword slipping out of its scabbard. The Japanese blade reflected her face for a moment, and where mirrors had always shown her an ugly loser, in the katana’s steel she finally saw an image of the person she’d always wanted to be.

Barb wasn’t an expert swordswoman, no matter how many anime she’d seen. Still, she moved gracefully through the dead, a dreamy sense of slow motion overtaking her as she cut down her undead assailants one after another, each slice perfectly slicing through an arm, a neck, a torso, whatever she’d needed. Her muscles burned with the effort, but it was far away feeling, like a fire on a distant horizon.

John watched, spellbound, as Barb carved a path through the giant zombies towards the Mall Security cart. He could hear her heartbeat behind him, and he found himself sinking further into the immense valley of her cleavage as her battle continued. Whatever will he might have had to crawl himself upward or maintain his position was wiped away by his awe of the massive battle taking place before him. Barbara, his savior, his goddess, slew the building sized monstrosities one after the other.

“HELP!” Celia shouted, falling to her knees and crawling away from the zombies as they cornered her against the wall. She looked around fearfully, lurching to her side as she tried to pull herself through the mall. Her eyes widened as she saw the column of tiny sized zombies John’s flight had drawn, and she screamed and kicked as they began reaching her. She screamed as she felt a needlelike bite on her hand as she swatted a wave of them away. In desperation she turned to Barb, who was boarding the mall security cart. “SHOOT ME!” she begged as the tiny zombies crawled over her, “S-SHOOT ME!”

Barb scowled, pulling her pistol, but the giant sized zombies lumbered into her shot, blocking it as they swarmed over what was soon to be a fresh kill. With a grunt she reached down and hit the button start on the mall’s golf cart, jetting away into the mall’s center.

Celia’s screams echoed behind them, “CHOKE ON ‘EM!” she screeched, her voice growing distorted from pain, “CHOKE ON ‘EM!!!”

This is heaven, John thought dreamily as they whirred through the still empty parts of the mall. I died and went to heaven. It certainly felt like it, sinking into the warm embrace of Barb’s breasts as they sped away from the hell that had consumed the mall.

Still, his conscious mind reminded him he had a few more parts yet to play, “BARB!” he shouted, “STOP THE CART!”

His world lurched and the titflesh jiggled against his body as she slammed the brakes, “Yeah?” she asked.

“There’s a train!” he said excitedly, “we can take it out of here!”

“A secret train!?” Barb said excitedly, “Like in Resident Evil 2?”

“Uh, sure,” John said, unfamiliar with the material, “There are a bunch of people down there, the cheerleaders who didn’t want to go with Celia, and the mall workers and tinies too!”

“Where!?” Barb asked, a smile coming over her face.

“Just downstairs,” John said, “they knocked down the wall behind the big fountain!”

Barb leapt out of the mall cart, scrambling down the central mall escalator as the sounds of the undead closed in from both floors. Something caught her eye as she ran past a small candy shop.

“It’s a little further,” John said, confused as she bolted inside, “What are you-“ he burst out laughing as he saw Barb throw open the door to a small cooler, snatching a green bottle out and then hurrying back out of the store.

“This could be my last one!” Barb laughed, twisting the cap of the Mountain Dew off with a crisp *hiss.*

“We’re so fucked,” Tammy muttered, listening to the echoing moans of the undead in the mall above them.

“Cut that out,” Cassandra said with a growl, “Barb and John will find their way back down here.”

The rogue cheerleaders and mall workers had taken her in without much issue, and she’d joined Tammy, rifle at her side, as the pair stood guard waiting for the final, and most important, stragglers. Peter chewed his lip nervously from his spot in her vest pocket, fighting a sense of helplessness like all of them.

“They’re dead,” Rhames growled, perched on Tammy’s shoulder and nursing a throbbing head wound, “everyone up there is dead. It’s risky, but you bigs need to start through the tunnels-“

“Don’t shoot!” Barb’s voice called. A moment later she emerged through the large chiseled hole in the wall, grinning and with John’s face happily staring out from his perch between her breasts.

“Well, I’ll be damned,” Rhames muttered as Barb ran up to them.

“Everyone’s loaded up,” Tammy said excitedly, “How long until you can finish the wiring?”

“Just a few minutes,” he said, “Someone get me to the front cabin!”

“Come on Johnny!” Cassandra beamed excitedly, “We’re counting on you to fly us to the promised land!”

The cacophony of mournful and hungry moaning interrupted them, and the group looked in horror to see the wave of undead tumbling through the jagged opening they’d made in the wall. The dead were endless, streatching out into the mall and packed tightly into every corner as they buffeted against each other, slowly moving forward like a rolling wave of grapsing hands and gnashing teeth.

“I don’t know if we’ve got a few minutes,” Tammy said, her face white.

“Here!” Barb said, handing John off to the cheerleader, “Cassie, help me hold them off!”

Cassie nodded, unslinging her rifle and joining Barb as she pulled her pistol, firing into the encroaching crowd of ghouls as the remaining cheerleaders and mall workers scrambled onto the packed subway car. The pair quickly cut down the few zombies that had managed to get through the makeshift subway station entrance, but more roiled like a frothing sea just beyond it.

“We need something bigger!” Barb shouted over the howls. She gritted her teeth and slowly lined up each shot, fighting to keep her hands steady as she fired, causing zombies to jerk back as her bullets slammed into them.

“Tammy looted almost all of Celia’s armory,” Cassandra shouted, turning and running toward the train, “Let me see if she had a machine gun or something!”

Barb nodded, keeping her focus on the brick hole in the wall, if they swarm past that they’ll fan out, Barb thought, blinking sweat out of her eyes, then they’ll rush us… and that’s it…

Inside the train Cassandra listened to the screams of terror from the panicked passengers as they watched the battle outside, knowing if the zombies made it past Barb, they’d be trapped like rats in the tin can of the subway car.

“She needs a belt fed weapon or something,” Peter called over the din, “Cass, did Celia have anything like-“

“This,” Cassandra said, her eyes going wide as she found a long unopened case, the crown jewel of the weapons and gear Celia had plundered from the rogue biker gang when they’d first arrived at the mall.

“Holy shit,” Peter whispered, “Y-Yeah, that’ll do it!”

“Barb!” Cassandra called from one of the open subway car doors, “Catch!”

Barb turned around just in time to see a large tube thrown towards the air to her, and her eyes went wide as she took in the rocket launcher. With her heart beating wildly and a giddy feeling in her throat Barb took the weapon, kneeling as she flipped the eyepiece out to aim it at the station opening.

Game over, she thought grimly, squeezing the trigger.

There was a hiss as the rocket propelled grenade flew out of the tube, bucking Barb slightly with the force of its departure. The explosion nearly knocked her on her back, and the orange plume of fire and the boom that followed singed her face and drowned out the cries of the dead, leaving nothing but a smoking ruin and scattered zombies.

Barb couldn’t help but laugh, though through the ringing in her ears she couldn’t really hear herself. She numbly turned around to see the train’s lights come on, and as her hearing slowly came back the *clack clack clack* of the subway starting to leave the station jolted her back to reality.

She threw the spent rocket launcher to the ground, running as fast as her tired legs could carry her. With a yell she threw herself from the platform at the last open door, and Cassie’s arms wrapped around her, pulling her inside just as they slid shut behind her. Cheers erupted through the car.

“Barb, are you okay?” Peter asked, poking his head up excitedly as Cass helped her to her feet.

“Y-Yeah,” she muttered, her legs suddenly feeling like jelly. “Whew,” she sighed, swaying slightly, “It’s uh… been a long morning.”

“You can say that again,” Cassandra muttered.

“Where’s John?” Barb asked suddenly.

“He’s up at the front,” Rhames growled. Barb looked down to see the tiny police officer was still holding a red rag to his head, “Tell him I want my needle gun back.”

“Will do,” Barb chuckled, slowly walking through the car.

It was a surreal experience, seeing people look at her with a sense of awe, of approval. She felt like waving meekly, and she squeaked in surprise as a burly middle aged man clapped her on the back and thanked her for saving their lives.

“A-All in a day’s work,” Barb said sheepishly.

She passed the small basket where the remaining tinies were, and even they were giving her smiles as she passed. She felt her heart swell as she finally turned the latch that opened the subway conductor’s cabin.

John was on the floor, a haphazard spool of wires dangling over him. He turned to look up at her, a warm smile on his face. They just stared at one another a moment, listening to the clack of the subway tracks, before Barb closed the door behind her, locking it with a *click.*

“We made it,” John said with a smile and a tired voice. He leaned into Barb’s grasp as she reached down to wrap her warm fingers around him, drawing him up to her face as she slumped into the conductor’s chair.

“Yeah,” Barb whispered, gently playing with his hair, ruffling it with the tip of her finger. A sly grin spread across her tired face. “You know,” she said slowly, “I really should give you a bite check…”

“Excuse me?” he protested with a laugh as she grabbed his arm, lifting him up and dangling his body so she could get at his pants. “You were closer to those zombies than I was!”

“You’re right!” Barb said in mock horror, “you’ll just have to check every inch of me…”

John gasped as the giant fingers finally worked his pants off, and Barb didn’t even try for subtlety as she tore at his underwear, brutally ripping them off and playfully flicking the ruined fabric away. Her eyes lit up with excitement as she saw his erection spring free, and with a giggle she pinched his body, her fingers under his armpits as she slowly dangled him over her face.

“Nope, no bites,” Barb whispered, her warm breath billowing up to him as he swayed over her mouth.

John gasped as he felt her pillowy lips slurp his lower body in, letting him descend into the warm wetness of her mouth and stopping just at his torso. Her tongue darted out, exploring and playing with his lower body like a piece of hard candy while her amused eyes looked down at his top half, sticking out like a lollipop stick as he writhed and moaned.

Barb released her grip on him, playfully sucking him in and out, but never drawing him all the way in. John grunted in surprise from the sensation, his eyes crossing as he was suddenly slurped down to his neck, sticking out of those soft pink lips like a flowerbud as a tongue as large as his entire body played with his most precious parts.

“BARB!” he gasped, letting his body writhe even as her tongue easily pressed him to the roof of her mouth. “B-Barb I’m going to-“

*Slurp*

He was sucked entirely into her mouth at the exact moment her tongue playfully teased him to orgasm, and he screamed feebly into the void as she won the battle with a furious flick of the massive wet tendril against his manhood.

“MMMMM” Barb moaned, pushing her tiny toy against the roof of her mouth while she slowly sucked every last bit of his seed off him. The sounds of her satisfaction rumbled through the humid cavern he was trapped in, and her tongue continued to toy with him, causing his pleasure to spike to almost uncomfortable levels as she milked every last bit of seed he could produce, all of it eagerly swallowed down the vast tunnel of her throat.

With a wet *pop* he was ejected from Barb’s mouth, landing in her palm and coughing on her spit as she looked down at him excitedly.

“Ready to do my bite check?” she asked in a sultry voice.

In spite of his orgasm a moment before John felt himself rising to the opportunity, “Yeah!” he said with a grin, “I can’t have you infecting all these people after all!”

Barb chuckled as she pulled her bloodstained Bleach T-Shirt over her head, exposing her bra and the expanse of her toros, sweaty from the day’s exertion. “What would you do if I was bitten tiny?” With a smirk she let her shirt fall to the ground.

“Ask you to eat me while you’re still sexy?” John managed with a weak smile.

Barb just laughed, arching her head back, “Seriously!?” She wheezed.

“Maybe,” John giggled, sitting up in her palm and looking down to the floor where Rhames’s needle gun rested, “If, If mind you, a guy had to pick his demise… well, eaten by a sexy girl? There are worse ways to go.”

“You sick little tiny,” Barb taunted. “Luckily for you I’m still one hundred percent human…” She brought his saliva coated form down to her immense cleavage, a pair of mountains that jiggled in time with each *clack* of the subway tracks as they raced towards freedom. “Check in there next!”

John felt himself slipping downward as he was dropped in the center of her chest. Her oily sweat seemed to aid her breasts in their mission to suck him downward, and he stuck his arm up feebly, grapsing for anything as Barb gently kneaded her chest, letting the pillowy flesh suck him up.

“I thought you’d have learned by now; you can’t get out of my tits!” Barb taunted, gently shaking them on the sides and further trapping her tiny lover.

John felt her slick skin against his own and gasped as his descent brought him to the peak of arousal once again. The rich earthy droplets of Barb’s sweat splashed across his face, filling his mouth with a salty taste as her laughter echoed above him.

He was shifted up and down, rising and falling like a ship at sea as she gently jiggled her breasts. Each tiny motion of the soft pillows on either side of him sent a jolt of renewed pleasure through him. Every few seconds he managed to fight his way up, gasping for air and getting a glimpse of Barb’s lustful and smug face, her expression only inflaming his passions further as she giggled at his plight.

“Come!” she ordered, “seriously, just let go, how long do you think you’re going to last!?”

“I…” he grunted, his body going rigid as Barb let out a laugh. His strength left him with the second orgasm of the day, and he gave Barb a pitiful look as her sweaty tits swallowed him up.

“Poor tiny,” she mused, “you survived the end of the world but you still can’t handle a pair of tits…” she sighed and leaned back in the chair, putting her hands behind her head. “Crawl out of there,” she ordered, knowing the tiny man resting at the bottom of her bra could hear her.

“Mmm…” a muffled refusal echoed up from her bra as John let himself get comfortable.

Barb raised an eyebrow, “Oh really?” she laughed, “You’re going in my panties John, and if you get up here by the time I count to twenty you can go in the front! Waste my time and you’re going in the back, and it’s been a long day John, you know just how sweaty my sweet ass is!”

She burst into laughter from the tickling sensation of the tiny man struggling upwards through her boobs.

The train rattled along the tracks, raising out of the tunnel and bathing the two lovers in a warm pink and orange sunrise above the smoking ruins of the city. Looking at the charred ruins and wandering dead below, it was almost like they were in a chariot above the clouds, zooming blissfully above the danger and horrors that the rise of the dead had brought.

The mood in the passenger car was similarly somber, and a feeling of relief washed over them all as the train carried them out through the suburbs, leaving the towering skyscrapers behind them like forgotten tombstones. As the housing subdivisions passed by outside the window the steady *clack clack clack* of the train tracks beat a steady rhythm, filling the air in the absence of words as the survivors, Cheerleaders, Mall Workers, Tinies, Giants, all gazed silently at the hell they’d escaped.

Cassie found herself idly reaching up to where Peter sat in her vest pocket, stroking the back of his head with her thumb as the dead world whizzed by.

“End of the line’s coming up!” Barb’s voice called over the intercom as the houses and shopping centers of the suburbs grew sparser. Fields began to replace subdivisions, instead of gas stations, restaurants, and boutiques, they saw trees and brush. The train began to slow, the steady beat of the track growing slower as they rolled into the final station on a line that had never officially opened.

“Would you look at that,” Peter laughed with a smile, pointing at the large sign outside the desolate subway station.

Cassie saw it too, and couldn’t help but join him in chuckling, “Kaufman Real Estate Presents: Fiddler’s Green Townhomes and Condos,” she read off the large billboard, “Coming Soon!”

“What’s an oar?” Peter joked as the subway doors whooshed open.

“Last stop,” Barb called, pushing the conductor cabin door open with a grin. As she said it there was a sudden clicking noise, the lights of the subway flickered, then went dark forever, leaving them bathed in the early morning sunlight. “Looks like the city power finally failed,” Barb muttered.

“Where’s John?” Cassandra asked.

“Safe,” Barb said with a wink as she adjusted her sword, and quickly hiked her pants up, driving her tiny passenger closer to herself.

“I can’t believe you’re the person who came out on top in all of this,” Rhames said, sitting on one of the train’s windowsills with an expression that was halfway between awed and annoyed. “What the hell did you do before the end of the world? Were you in law enforcement? Special forces?”

Barb just laughed, “Not in Education, Employment, or Training,” she recited.

“Son of a bitch,” Rhames muttered, shaking his head. “Cheerleaders and NEETs… Son of a motherfucking bitch…”

“Okay everyone!” Cassie called, clapping her hands over her head, “We’re out on the edge of town, but let’s not lose our cool, there will still probably be a few zeds even way out here. Everyone take a weapon from the stash-“

“Even the mall workers?” Tammy asked uncertainly.

Cassandra rolled her eyes, “Yes, everyone, there aren’t any mall workers or cheerleaders now, it’s just us.” She smiled, “We’ll find shelter and food before the day’s end, I’m sure of it! Come on!” She turned to Barb with a grin, “can I count on you?”

“Always,” Barb said with a nod, “let’s not waste any time, after all it’s the only thing we’ve got left!”

End Notes:

I almost called this chapter "Choke on 'Em!" but "Road to Fiddler's Green" just barely won out. Anyways there will be one final chapter to wrap everything up, hope you've had a good time with this so far!

Balm in Gilead by Greenanon

John ran through the mall’s maintenance tunnels, the grasping hands of the rotting horde just behind him. He felt his heart racing, his lungs burning as he summoned all his strength to push through the doors into the main concourse of the mall. He screamed in horror as he tumbled through them, only to see dozens of rotting giant fingers reaching for him.

He gasped as he started awake, trembling as the memories of the mall and everything that had happened flooded back to him.

“Hey,” Barb’s sleepy voice called softly. He felt the giant girl beneath him stir, and a moment later her fingertip came up to slowly stroke his hair. “It was just a dream.”

“Yeah,” he said, forcing a laugh as he tumbled backwards, causing the gigantic pair of breasts he’d dozed off on to jiggle slightly.

“It’s okay,” Barb murmured, “I have nightmares sometimes too, I think almost everyone that got out of there does.” With a sigh she sat up, causing John to cry out in surprise as he tumbled down into her cleavage. She smirked, leaning over casually and grabbing a marker while her tiny lover struggled. With a flourish she marked off the previous day on the calendar she kept next to her bed, sighing as she took in November 4.

It's funny, she thought with some amusement, before the world ended, I couldn’t have told you what do of the week it was half the time… The days had all run together in an endless slog of video games, anime, and anything else that could distract her from the time going by. Now though she found herself tracking the days diligently, it’s been a month since we left the mall, she thought with a smile.

“W-We better get up!” John managed, poking his head up from between her breasts with a grin on his face. “Cass will want-“

“We’ll get to her when we get to her,” Barb giggled, pressing down on John’s head and sending him down again like a drowning man flailing in a lake as he disappeared again. She opened the blinds to the hotel suite that had become her new home, letting the early morning sun creep in. The rolling hills around the luxury resort that made up their new home had gone red and orange with the onset of autumn, the leaves of the trees changing colors as the temperatures cooled. Her own room was on the seventh and top floor of the main hotel building, and below she could see the smoking chimneys of the guest cabins which some members of the group had claimed for their own.

The Gilead Wilderness Hotel and Resort was a large sprawling hotel complex that had been thoroughly abandoned when the mix of remaining survivors and cheerleaders had found it only a few days after their escape from the mall. It hadn’t taken long for the group to settle in, clearing out the small handful of undead on the property. This far away from the urban areas, there were few of the walking corpses to contend with, and while Cassandra had scouts in the countryside, they hadn’t encountered any other survivors yet.

“Seriously Barb!” John squeaked from his imprisonment, fighting his way to the surface again, “We’re supposed to get started on those new solar panels today, four hours of electricity a day might sound fine for now but you’re going to want more when winter rolls in!”

“We’ve got time for a little fun,” Barb said with a grin, “after all what’s the point in being a badass warrior princess in the apocalypse if I can’t ravage my tiny slave boy on my own schedule?”

“Warrior princess?” John laughed, “Is that what you’re calling yourself now?”

“Just because the NEET to warrior princess career path is a little less traditional doesn’t make it any less valid John,” she giggled, picking him up and pinching him between her fingers as she lifted him out of his pillowy prison. She let him dangle a moment, then with a laugh tossed him to the bed.

John flailed, yelling in surprise before he made contact with the soft surface of the hotel bedspread, bouncing slightly as Barb climbed onto it herself, giggling as the slight motions of her body on the mattress caused his world to rock.

Her hand lanced out, her fingers easily pinning his arms at the wrist and leaving him flailing feebly as he tried with all of his might to push the digits off.

“I survived the apocalypse, had a few gunfights, and put down god knows how many zombies,” Barb giggled, enjoying the way her tiny lover squirmed under the slightest pressure from her hand, “and I even had time to save the cute guy, I think I deserve a badass title.” Her free hand came up and slowly pulled his pants down, letting his manhood spring free and causing the giant’s eyes to light up above him. Before he could react, Barb’s enormous face came down on him, pinning him to the bed as a pair of soft lips the size of his body gave him a long passionate kiss.

“O-Okay,” he panted, grinning weakly as she pulled back up, “I-I’ll call you a warrior princess if that’s what gets you off.”

“Good boy,” she purred, gently scooping him up as she rolled onto her back. She lowered him again, planting him just on her bellybutton as she crossed her arms behind her head. “Now get to work!”

John looked down between Barb’s legs as he tried to balance himself just next to her bellybutton. He started crawling, and there was a slight jiggle to the ample surface of her lower belly as she fought the ticklish sensations of his movement.

“L-Let me help you out!” she stammered, biting her lip and lifting her panties, creating a tunnel for him to reach his destination.

John grinned, seeing the familiar overgrown patch of hair between Barb’s legs as he scurried forward, all but tumbling over himself as the warm smell of her arousal filled his nostrils. He crawled along the wiry bush, feeling the dark hairs tickle against his skin as he descended inside her underwear, finally feeling the wetness of her opening as he pulled himself against her.

“Oh yeah,” Barb moaned as his hands began to toy with the pearl of her womanhood, “like that…” she released the panties, letting them snap shut and hiding John from view.

John’s world seemed to tighten around him as Barb writhed, crossing her legs and pressing him firmly into her. The intoxicating aroma of her slit became an overwhelming musk, driving him wild as he grunted with exertion, forcing his body into position so he could use one hand to play with her bud, and the other to tease her lips.

Let’s see how she likes this, he thought, savoring her warmth as he picked up the speed of his hands.

“That’s it!” Barb groaned, “fucking tinies… natures perfect sex toy!” She let her head loll back, gripping the bedspread as her trapped toy drove her further towards the cliff’s edge.

The heat in John’s world seemed to spike, the humidity from Barb’s orgasm approaching like a tsunami as he readied himself for the end.

Fuuccckkk,” Barb drawled, collapsing into a panting mess as the waves of pleasure washed over her, leaving her with the thinnest amount of sweat on her forehead in spite of the early November chill seeping into the room.

She groaned happily, reaching down for her panties and finding a slight dampness there as her fingers worked their way in, curling around her now soaked tiny lover. With a sigh she fished him out, clenching him in her fist and enjoying the slight squirming motion he made as she pinned his arms against his sides.

“Coated in a girl’s cum is a good look for you Johnny,” Barb teased. “Do you really have anything you need to do today? I could just slide you back in there, I’ll just tell Cass I don’t know where you are…” She glanced outside at the fall landscape and giggled, “It’ll be warmer than my pocket at least…”

“That sounds like a wonderful way to spend the rest of fall, and winter for that matter,” John laughed, “but while I’m warm and toasty in your underwear you’ll be shivering and wishing we’d done the work now while it’s still relatively nice out.”

Barb growled in mock frustration, “A girl could get jealous that you want to play with those machines all day instead of her,” she teased. She placed him on the nightstand, enjoying the sight of his soaked body while she threw her sword scabbard across her back.

“You know Barb, if we can get off generator power, Cass will probably spare you a few watts to play that Switch you found in the guest lounge,” John said with a grin.

Barb beamed, “Well what are we waiting for? Let’s get you cleaned up! Electricity is essential after all!”

Cassandra felt the cool autumn wind on her cheeks, giggling as Peter shivered and shoved himself deeper into her coat pocket. The hilltop they were standing on had already been cleared for some future resort development that would never happen now, and with the trees cut the now bald hilltop gave an impressive view of the Gilead hotel and the surrounding countryside.

Where the city had been a dead place, the woods and hills were alive, even in the fall. She and Peter watched as a flock of birds passed overhead, flying south for the winter even as they made their own preparations.

“It’s so nice out here,” Peter murmured, “Do you think it’ll last?”

Cassandra just shrugged, “Who knows? I’m sure we haven’t seen the last of the zeds, and sooner or later we’re going to find other people…” She glanced up at the faraway roof of the hotel, where she’d posted a pair of guards with rifles. The hotel was the highest vantage point for miles, if anything was coming, they’d see it… or so she hoped.

“I like it better than the mall,” Peter said, watching a handful of the hotel’s rooms light up as the residents of their makeshift commune began their days, “both the accommodations and the management.”

Cassandra smirked, tapping the top of his head playfully with one giant digit, “Well I don’t mean to brag but… I think I’m doing a pretty good job! I’ve gotten everyone assigned new roles, and our supply runs are really coming along.”

“I can’t believe we had a surgeon in the survivors group,” Peter muttered, “And Celia put him to work in a goddamn Cinnabon…”

“Let’s not talk about her,” Cassandra muttered, “I’m doing things different, that’s all that matters.”

“What’s up?” Barb called, waving as she walked up the hill.

She grinned as Cassandra nodded in greeting to her. Barb had quickly become her second in command once they had settled in, overseeing groups of other survivors in foraging missions and organizing work details. While Cassandra had the respect of the cheerleaders, winning the trust of the former “mall workers” had proved more difficult. Barb’s presence had helped, both as someone who clearly wasn’t a cheerleader, and the girl everyone credited with bringing her down, but it would still be a long road before their makeshift community was as united as Cassandra wanted it to be.

“Did you bring John?” Cassandra asked.

“Right here!” Barb said, unzipping the chest pocket on her jacket.

John poked his head out, waving as he pushed his arms up over the ridge, “Morning!” he called eagerly, “Is this the site?”

“It’s the only cleared area around here,” Cassandra said, gesturing at the hillside, “We’ve got like thirty of those big solar panels from the warehouse in town, and I think they’ll all fit… Do you think you can get the hotel running on them?”

“Easily!” John beamed, “I just need some of you bigs to do the heavy lifting!”

“Good,” Cassandra said with a smile, “We only have so much diesel for the generators…”

“We won’t be living large,” John admitted, “but keeping the lights on? Yeah, we can do that much.”

“How’s the food situation?” Barb asked.

“We pulled in some stuff from the warehouses down in the resort town,” Cassandra replied, “we should have enough to make it for the next few months… after that?” She smiled and shrugged, “I guess we’ll figure out farming and hunting…”

“Yeah,” Barb murmured, “Say uh… when you sent that squad into town to scavenge, did they happen to find any-“

“There’s a case of Mountain Dew in the communal kitchen,” Cassandra laughed.

John spent most of the day directing Barb and other members of their group in setting up the solar panels. It would be a few weeks of work before they could start drawing power from them, but even in the fall and winter he was confident they’d get a decent amount of electricity once they were completed.

As the sun was setting Barb was talking and joking with a few of the other survivors, all of them weary from a day of work as they walked back up the hill to the Gilead together. John sighed as they walked in the lobby, letting his gaze drift to a cordoned off section that read “Tiny Accomodations.”

“Hey Barb,” he called, “drop me off with the other tinies for a minute, I want to check if they’ve got a new winter coat in my size.”

“What’s wrong with the one you’ve got?” she asked, waving goodbye to the rest of the group as she walked over to the hotel’s designated tiny area.

“It doesn’t have enough padding,” he lied.

Barb shrugged, pulling him from her pocket and laying him down on the hard plastic shelled tiny-path. John thanked her, waving her off as he walked beneath the plastic canopy towards the pair of apartment style tiny hotel rooms.

Before the apocalypse the Gilead would have mostly been a giants only destination, with these handful of tiny sized rooms serving as lodging for those rare tinies who had bigger friends they wanted to vacation with. The rooms, complete with small balconies, were built directly into the lobby wall, along with a tinies only pool that would have been no more than a footbath for a giant guest.

While John and Peter found themselves staying with Barb and Cassandra respectively, the rest of the tinies who had escaped the mall had taken up residence in the smaller side of the resort. Cassandra had made overtures and attempts to make the smaller residents feel more at home with the group, but it was another bridge that would take time to mend.

The man John had come to see was lounging by the pool, an uncharacteristic relaxed look on his face, or as much as Rhames ever relaxed anyway. Even in a pair of vacation shorts and a Hawaiian shirt he’d found somewhere, he managed to look intimidating, and the tube shaped needlegun was propped against his reclining beach chair, as if it was the natural companion to the daquiri the former police officer was sipping as he watched John.

“Rhames,” John sighed, shifting uncomfortably.

“John,” he nodded politely, “is there something I can do for you?”

“I just…” John cleared his throat, “I wanted to make sure there wasn’t anything between us…”

Rhames chuckled, “it’s rare that two men on opposite sides of things both get what they want,” he murmured, “I’m not looking this particular gift horse in the mouth.” He took a sip of his daquiri and regarded John a moment, “I feel like we’re even if you do.”

“Yeah, we’re square,” he said, breathing a sigh of relief.

They were quiet a moment, John found his gaze drifting to the tiny sized hotel. The other tiny survivors were milling about, talking by the small, and for now stocked, bar. Like Rhames they seemed relaxed, no doubt a strange feeling after their time of servitude in Celia’s nail salon.

“They’re all going to do fine,” Rhames said, surprising him. The former officer nodded to John with a small smile, “you’ve got a plumber, a cheese maker, and even an actual former salon owner in that group… Cassandra will find a use for all of them, I’m sure, just like you Fix-it.” He sighed, “being tinies… we’ve got to be good at something to make it, I guess that goes for the bigs now too…” He regarded the drink a moment, “Of course, the market for my line of work seems to have crashed in a hurry.”

“The cheerleaders do supply runs and scouting that would really benefit from a tiny who could kick some ass,” John said. “A lot of big equipment or mix sized stores has tinies in the ductwork that are uh… well you know. I’m sure they’d love someone who could clear that stuff for them, or at least tell them if it’s safe.”

Knowing Rhames, John had expected a dismissive laugh, but he was surprised when the other man nodded, “Put in a word for me with the new Cheer Captain then.”

“She doesn’t use that title,” John said hesitantly, “it’s just Cassandra.”

Rhames nodded thoughtfully, “All right then… put in a good word for me with Cassandra.

“I will…” John turned to go, then paused, looking back for a moment, “Any reason you’re suddenly feeling so… selfless?”

Rhames rolled his eyes and sat up slightly, putting his drink down, “I saw a lot of people I admired die when this thing started,” he growled, “big, tiny, it didn’t matter much… I’ve always been a bit of a bastard John, and when I made it while my betters didn’t… I guess I figured that’s what you had to do to make it through this.” He sighed, leaning back in his chair and looking out at the expansive lobby of the Gilead. “Now? I don’t think that’s true, maybe there’s room for us to be the kind of people we admired.”

John nodded and smiled, thinking briefly of Barb, “Yeah, I guess we can… take care of yourself Rhames.”

The other tiny nodded to him, picking up his drink again as John returned to the hard-shelled tiny path, going to rejoin Barb.

Peter shivered at the feeling of the cool glass as the sun started to set over the rolling autumn scenery of the hills and countryside. Far off in the distance the peaks of the city skyscrapers could just barely be seen, a distant memory disappearing as night fell.

“Get away from that window,” Cassandra murmured, “you’ll catch a cold.”

Peter turned, grinning as he saw Cass drying herself off as she stepped out of the massive shower. With a flourish she threw the towel away, revealing her dark skin and luscious body. With a sway of her hips she walked to the windowsill, smirking at his awed look as he took in the ebony colossus.

“Am I that much prettier than the sunset?” she teased.

“It’s not even close,” Peter said, leaning into her hand as she reached for him, “you’re the angel that rescued me from hell…”

Cassandra just laughed, “you know I could say the same thing about you… only you’d be the angel on my shoulder, telling me what to do!” She put her hands on her hips, cocking an eyebrow at the tiny man as she leered down at him almost hungrily, “and on that note… is there anything you’d like to command me to do before dinner?”

“C-Command you?” Peter asked, hesitant. Cassandra just winked and nodded, and he licked his lips, “Play with yourself?”

Cassandra obliged, teasingly groping her breasts with one hand, letting the other snake low and slowly slide into her slick womanhood, a massive opening that was now level with the stunned tiny man. The slightly musky smell of her arousal mixed with the strawberry scent of her body wash, billowing over him as he tried to take in the entirety of the sight in front of him.

“I’ll do whatever you want,” Cassandra said in a sultry voice, “I’m yours…”

Peter’s heart pounded as his mind raced with the possibilities, “K-Kneel?” he stammered.

“Kinky,” she giggled, getting to her knees and scooting forward, letting her building sized face look down on him gleefully. “What’s next?”

He grinned, slowly pulling his pants down, “I think I want… a kiss.” He felt his erection spring free, and Cassie’s eyes gleamed as she saw it.

“Can a tiny guy handle a kiss?” she teased, licking her lips playfully. She leaned forward, puckering her lips. Peter gasped as the soft pillows enveloped him, and then he was forced to moan in pleasure as a single of Cass’s fingers pressed into the center of his back, holding him in place while the enormous lips parted ever so slightly, letting his manhood drift between them.

“C-Cass!” he grunted, feeling her moisten her lips slightly, the gigantic tongue flicking across the miniscule prisoner between them. Slowly, forcefully, she began to move her lips back and forth. His knees buckled, and he collapsed forward, resting his body on the front of her face for support as a rumbling giggle intensified the sensation. Idly he tried to push her away, eager to try to retake control of the encounter, but her finger just tapped his back, forcing him right back against her lips.

That’s it, she thought dreamily, try to get away Petey…

A moment later she was rewarded by a final cry of pleasure and the briefest taste of his seed as he sprayed feebly into her mouth. As his body thrashed she kept her finger in place, pinning him against her lips as the most powerful blowjob of his life sucked him dry.

“Fuck me,” he panted, feeling his limbs go limp as Cassandra refused to let up, sending him above the edge of his pleasure and to a point where his eyes crossed and his vision blurred.

“Yum,” Cassandra said with a wink, letting him fall backwards into the soft bed of her waiting palm. She popped her lips playfully, pinching his forgotten pair of pants between two fingers and gently laying both them and their owner on the bed. “You rest up there while I get dressed,” she said, chuckling at his dazed expression. She sighed as she watched the last of the sun’s rays dip below the horizon outside the window, “It’s going to be a good night…”

“Already is,” Peter muttered, a goofy smile on his face.

John had managed to use the tiny sized paths and hotel lifts to make his way back to the giant-sized room he shared with Barb. Following their return, she’d stripped down to her underwear, her skin glistening slightly with the sweat and grime of the day’s labor.

John watched, confused, as Barb eyed him lustfully, “You look amazing in that jacket,” she said in a husky tone.

“Uh, thanks,” he said, looking down at it. It wasn’t anything flashy, just a fleece lined brown leather jacket he’d taken from the storeroom of tiny-sized clothing items.

“It makes you look like a certain crush of mine,” she murmured, reaching down to the nightstand to pick him up.

“Really?” he laughed as she slowly lowered him to the floor, “Which one?”

Barb ignored the question, playfully lifting her foot over him, “Uh oh, quicktime event!” Before John could react she pressed down, not enough to really hurt him, but enough to knock the wind out of him and pin him against the carpet. “You are dead,” Barb said in a faux ominous voice, scrunching her toes over him and mussing his hair.

John coughed a moment, fighting against the sweaty foot that had him pinned in place. Barb’s feet were almost oily from being in her work boots all day, and the thick aroma clung to him as she continued to roll him back and forth, toying with his body and giggling at his failed attempts to force her toes back as they pinned him again and again.

“Come on, this is hardly fair!” he grunted, his arms shaking as he tried to hold her big toe up over his face. Barb just giggled, and a moment later the grimy digit was pressing into his nose, giving him a good whiff of the vinegary musk that the former NEET had earned over a long day of labor.

“Should have hit the parry button in time,” Barb sighed, reaching into her panties and fingering herself slowly as she watched him squirm underneath her. Gently she pressed her sole down on him, feeling the small poke of an erection as she ground his body against the carpet. Oh John, such a footboy, she thought with a grin.

With a steady motion she started rocking her foot against him, enjoying how his hair quickly became mussed, how his face contorted in pleasure as he was bathed in her aroma. She moaned herself, watching her tiny worshipper fighting to keep from cumming his pants from the tiniest motions of her dirty feet.

“Kiss it,” she ordered, pressing hard enough to make John grunt in surprise as she continued to slowly press down on him, back and forth.

John didn’t have the presence of mind to argue, and he pressed his lips to the side of her big toe as she growled with an animalistic lust overhead. He hissed, gritting his teeth as his erection was massaged through his pants again, Barb was only slightly shifting her foot back and forth, keeping him pinned in place, but those small motions were hitting him with the force of a charging elephant. Every few seconds he would summon what there was left of his strength and try to squirm away, to push back against her foot, hold it over him for the merest second before it slammed into him again, scooting him along the carpet with that diabolical grinding motion that was with every pass driving him closer to his defeat.

“There we go,” Barb whispered, watching as his tiny body spasmed beneath her. For a moment she ceased her motions, just pinning him as harshly as she could without causing him real pain. Squirm for me bug boy! She thought, groaning as she quickly fingered herself to her own orgasm.

“Whew!” she panted, lifting her foot off him finally. John just groaned in response, feebly holding his head up and looking down at the wet spot on the front of his pants. “Aww,” she taunted, “I guess now we both need a shower and a change of clothes… come here.”

John let himself be scooped up once again, blinking the gunk of Barb’s feet out of his eyes as he fought a laugh, “If you wanted me to shower with you you just had to ask…”

“My way was more fun,” she said, leaning in to plant a small kiss on his chest, a “small” kiss which covered his entire torso as she blushed, pulling away. “Y-You really stink!” she giggled, “god, are my feet that bad?”

“I kind of like it,” John admitted with a grin.

“I’m so glad I found you,” she murmured, walking into the shower. She turned the faucet handle, causing the warm water to jet out, quickly filling the room with steam. She smiled as she set him on the bathroom counter, letting him undress and shed his foot-soiled clothes. She bit her lip, “I really couldn’t have done any of it without you,” she said quietly.

“I just opened doors for you,” he said dismissively, “you’re the hero here…”

Barb just giggled, swiping him off the counter as the steam from the shower fogged up the mirror.

The Gilead Hotel and Wilderness Resort was a common spot for conferences and corporate meetings during the winter months, and such had a large theater style auditorium available for rent. Today it was lit up, and Tammy walked across it, waving as the members of their survivor’s group filed in. It was odd to be up on the stage without her cheer uniform, but while Cassandra hadn’t explicitly forbidden them, few of the girls wore them anymore. She’d traded it for simple jeans and a flannel shirt, and she beamed as she saw Cassandra walking in with Barb, both of them carrying their respective tiny lovers.

“Okay everyone,” she began, “settle down, welcome to our first ever movie night!” There were cheers, and a few people even raised bags of microwave popcorn they’d taken from the hotel commissary in mock salute.

“Is this really a good use of our electricity?” Peter murmured with a smile, poking out from Cassandra’s jacket pocket.

“It’s a team building thing, and a morale booster,” Cassandra replied.

“I’m with her,” John said, settling on Barb’s shoulder as the lights dimmed. “Everyone here deserves a little break.”

“What movie did you get?” Barb whispered as the crowd hushed.

“Our selection was a little limited,” Cassandra admitted, “but Tammy found a stack of blue rays in one of the guest rooms, I thought we should go with something light.” The crowd cheered as the opening credits of My Neighbor Totoro rolled on the screen.

“I love Ghibli movies!” Barb squealed excitedly.

“Personally, I prefer stuff with a little more action,” Cassandra murmured.

“We’ll have to compare favorites,” Barb said in a hushed voice as the movie began, “we can’t exactly log into crunchyroll or whatever, but there’s got to be a video store or something somewhere out there where we could find some of the classics.”

“I’ll have to join the girls on the next supply run into town and check for myself,” Cassandra chuckled.

Someone passed Barb a bag of popcorn, and she took a handful before passing the bag down the row. With a smirk she handed a piece up to John, fighting a giggle as he nibbled at it almost like a mouse.

As Barb sat there, in a community of people that respected her, and with the man she loved, she couldn’t help but feel a sense of warmth. The future was uncertain, the dead still walked the earth, bandits no doubt roamed the wastes, and there was so much work they would all need to do… but for the first time in her life, Barb felt hopeful about the future.

The End

End Notes:

Well to wrap things up here I guess I’ll give you my usual thoughts at the end of a long story. This was an odd idea I had that I just couldn’t get out of my head. It’s a weird premise, and I almost didn’t write it, but here at the end I’m really glad I did, and a special thanks to everyone who reviewed and gave feedback. I’ve wanted to write a zombie book/movie since I was a kid, granted I never expected it would also be a giantess fetish story, but life is weird sometimes. Essentially I like gentle giantess stories with protective giant girls, and I realized that a zombie apocalypse is actually a pretty good excuse to have a lot of my favorite giantess story tropes happen.

Most of the influences in this story are fairly obvious, the most glaring are the George A. Romero zombie movies, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead. Incidentally Day of the Dead (1985) is my favorite zombie movie, and the soundtrack of that movie was a frequent source of inspiration during the hours typing this story. Celia is inspired in name and character by Captain Rhodes from the same film, and is probably the darkest villain character I’ve ever written. Aside from those there are references to a ton of zombie movies and video games throughout this thing, I tried not to let any major entries go unmentioned.

The overall message/theme of the story is very much inspired by Shaun of the Dead, in that it’s about a loser being forced out of a rut by the end of the world, and ultimately inspired to become a hero to save the people they care about. While most zombie movies are pretty bleak, I liked the optimistic tone that one in particular managed.
Anyways thanks again for reading! Stay safe and don’t get bit!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13011