Tales of Tippy by GiantessLover77
Summary:

Today, April 13, is Tippy's birthday. She's not just one of my favorite giantesses, but also one of my favorite people. Here is a collection of all stories involving her being a giantess. Enjoy!


Categories: Butt, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 9923 Read: 2331 Published: April 13 2023 Updated: April 13 2023

1. Chapter 1: My Ex-Girlfriend, The Giantess by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2: Tippy the Titan by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3: Girls Night In by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4: Betrayal Beyond Belief [from Stuck in the Middle] by GiantessLover77

5. Chapter 5: Blowjob Bonanza [From Another Girl's Night In] by GiantessLover77

6. Chapter 6: Inside Me, Part I [from Another Girl's Night In] by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1: My Ex-Girlfriend, The Giantess by GiantessLover77

I had no idea where I was when I awoke. All I knew was that it was very cold. Thankfully I was wearing my red Aero sweater otherwise I might have suffered from some sort of hypothermia. I stood up, almost falling over because I felt so dizzy. I shook my head fast as if I was one of those cartoons that had just seen something I didn’t want to.

Ironically, a few moments later, I started feeling something I didn’t want to. The ground started shaking. I felt each bump as they got bigger and bigger.

“What the hell is that?” I asked myself. Not like I was going to be getting any type of answer. The bumps got louder and bigger. Soon enough, I discovered where it was all coming from. There she was. Towering over me at what was around 2,000 feet to me was my ex-girlfriend,Tippy.

Her footsteps were making the ground around me shake and I eventually lost my balance and fell on my ass. I looked up at my towering ex as she stood directly over me, wearing nothing but a bra and panties. Her belly hung over her underwear, as well.

“How did you get so big?” I asked her.

“I’m not big, stupid. You’re tiny. I shrunk you because I had so much fun with a tiny Meron, I wanted to shrink someone else. You were the perfect guy to make tiny.” She was smiling evilly as she said that to me. It was as if she was turned on seeing me so tiny.

I couldn’t lie, though. Seeing her at this size turned me on, too. I always thought she had the biggest butt of all the girls in our group of friends and now with her being a giantess, her butt could crush an entire city.

Before I could say anything else, Tippy raised her foot over me.

“You’d better run,” she said. I quickly got up and ran as fast as I could. A split second later, she brought her foot down where I was standing. Why was she trying to step on me? To make matters worse, she was laughing as she tried to step on me. this was no longer fun. She seemed to want to kill me. I needed to get out of here immediately and see if there was anyone could help me.

Unfortunately, I was so tiny, I didn’t get far before Tippy brought her foot down right in front of me. I screamed as loud as I could as her foot came down right in front of me.

“Oh, no, you don’t,” she said.

“Please don’t kill me!” I begged.

“I don’t want to kill you. I just want to have fun with you. Come here,” she said, squatting down and picking me up. She brought me to her face, stilling smiling at me.

“I know what you want,” she said. She then brought me over to a chair and placed me down on it. I knew exactly where this was going. As scared as I once was, I was pretty turned on with what was about to come.

I looked up as if I was looking at a building in NYC, but I was only looking at Tippy and her huge butt that was now in front of me. Without another word, she started squatting down until she was sitting on me. I was crushed underneath the weight of her buttcheek. I should’ve been dead, all my bones broken, but her butt had so much fat on it, it was like a balloon full of pudding was putting all of its weight on me.

The balloon began to move back and forth – Tippy was rubbing her butt on me as if she was trying to get comfortable. After a minute of rubbing her butt, she stood up. I was now stuck to her buttcheek like a piece of gum. I couldn’t move, but I could see everything around me. I now knew we were in her house. Her parents must not have been home because she was half naked. She turned around to see if I was still on the chair. She began to laugh when she didn’t see me on the chair.

“You’re stuck on my butt,” she said, still laughing. She then began jiggling the bottom of her buttcheeks, making them move like waves. She then smacked her own butt, hitting me in doing so. My nose felt bruised from her hitting me. “You want to go for a ride?” She then began walking, her buttcheeks moving up and down as she did. It was like I was on a roller coaster or a ferris wheel or even an elevator that went up and down fast.

“You enjoying your ride on my butt?” she asked. She then bent over and started shaking her butt. The movement her buttcheeks made made me feel sick. I was happy when she stopped. My hell was just beginning, however. Tippy stopped moving for a few moments before she then grabbed at her buttcheek until she found me. She then peeled me off as if I were a piece of tape.

“That was fun, wasn’t it? You’re very comfortable to sit on,” she said. “But I don’t want to just feel you on my butt.” She gave a small evil laugh. “I want to feel you in my butt.”

I was scared again. “Please no! I don’t want to go in your butt!” I begged. I knew I would die if she put me in there, either from the stench or from her eventually pooping and flushing me down the toilet.

“Awwww are you scared?” she asked sarcastically. “Good. I don’t care. I’m much bigger than you and I’m in control. I can do whatever I want to you, and I want you to squirm in my butt.” She let out a big evil laugh then began to head up to her room, me in her hand.

When we got into her room, she locked the door and put me in a jar on her dresser. She then took her panties off, exposing her entire butt as opposed to it being partially covered when she wore panties. She went into her drawers and pulled out a black g-string thong. I felt my heart drop into my stomach.

Tippy then looked back at me. “You ready?” she asked. She reached her hand into the jar, grabbing me. She carefully placed me into the middle of her thong.

“Have fun,” she said, continuing to laugh. She picked both her legs up, putting the thong inbetween them. I looked in horror as I saw her vagina. She began to slowly lift the thong up and I got closer and closer to her butt. In just moments, I was headed between her buttcheeks and close to her butthole. Once the thong reached all the way up, Tippy pulled tightly, wedging it between her buttcheeks. I was so close to her butthole, my face was right in it. Her butt was so big, I had no room to move my arms or legs to even get myself comfortable. I tried, and that’s when I knew that she felt me.

“That tickles,” she said, laughing. She then clenched her buttcheeks, squishing me even more between her fleshy buttcheeks. “Stop squirming. It tickles.” She then went back downstairs and began to eat. I had no idea what she was eating, but she did mention she was hungry. As she sat down, her buttcheeks widened, giving me more room to move. Unfortunately, I could only move my arms and legs, which kicked her buttcheeks at times. My face was stuck to her butthole. Luckily, my head was turned sideways, so I wasn’t face-to-butthole.

After she was done eating, she lay on her side, her butt sticking out now. Her left buttcheek was on top of me now. She lay like that for a while before I heard the worst possible noise. The rumbling got louder and louder.

“Oh, no. Please God no,” I said to myself.

“Oh, man. I have to fart. You’re in so much trouble,” I heard Tippy said. Her butthole then puckered, forcing my head into it. I couldn’t breathe now. I was suffocating. This was it. I was going to die inside my ex-girlfriend’s butthole.

Soon enough, the hurricane-type wind blew me completely out from between her buttcheeks – or so I thought. The fart was wet and loud, even to her. To me, it was like a jet engine right in front of me. As the fart ended, she sighed a big sigh of relief.

“That felt so good,” she said. As if she just remembered that I was in her butthole, she laughed hysterically and pulled the thong up again, forcing me once again against her butthole. She then clenched her buttcheeks as another big fart escaped her butthole. She once again let out a big sigh, continuing to laugh hysterically.

The smell was worse than a hundred pig pens. I felt as if I was going to throw up non-stop for five minutes. The nauseous air didn’t get any better as Tippy once again clenched her buttcheeks, squishing me between the mountains of fat.

“Smell it,” she ordered. It was just like old times. She used to fart while in bed with me then wave it in my face, telling me to smell it. There was even one time she sat on my face and let one rip. Of course, I had asked her to because it turned me on. This time around, however, it was a living hell.

She kept me in her butthole until she pooped. When she did, I was forced to grab on to a turd as it fell out her butthole and shot down into the water. I thought for sure I was going to drown under the turd. It took a lot out of me to get out from under it and resurface. I took in very deep breaths, but of course the smell was rancid.

Tippy continued to poop, but this time none of the poop hit me. It just splashed around me. Once she was down, I was hoping she wasn’t going to flush me down the toilet. She didn’t, and after fishing me out, she cleaned me up in the sink and sat on me with her bare butt again.

The next day, she told me she was going to the beach with Dani, who was the thickest of all the girls in our group – even thicker than Tippy, although Tippy had the biggest butt. Dani had the biggest thighs, the biggest belly and the biggest boobs by far.

I went up and down on Tippy’s buttcheek as she walked and was once again squished under her butt as she drove to the beach. Things went normally during mainly during the day, Tippy avoiding the water to keep me from getting wet and falling off her butt until she got up off her towel at one point. That’s when Dani noticed something on her buttcheek.

“Sangtip! There’s a bug on your butt!” she exclaimed. She started freaking out, her screaming making my eardrums feel like they were about to explode.

“It’s not a bug. It’s Stephen,” Tippy told her.

“What? How did he get so tiny? There’s no way that’s possible,” Dani said.

“It’s true. I shrunk him because he said he wanted to explore your body because you’re so thick and he loves it,” Tippy lied. What the fuck! Why was she making this up? I didn’t want to explore Dani’s body, no matter how thick she was.

Despite this, Dani seemed to be interested that Tippy had told her that I wanted to explore her body. Tippy then peeled me off her butt and showed me to Dani.

“Oh my God! You’re so cute!” Dani’s voice boomed. I covered my ears. My eyes began to look elsewhere, however. I noticed how big her belly really was. I always imagined Dani pregnant and how hot it would be when she became pregnant with Reuben’s child. Now, her belly was even bigger than ever. She must have noticed me looking at it, too, because she looked down at her belly, as well.

“You like?” she asked seductively, rubbing her belly. I swallowed. Busted.

“He does like your belly. I think he wants to see more,” Tippy said. I turned around and gave her an angry expression.

“Well, we are at a clothing-optional beach,” Dani said. What? Clothing-optional? Dani then began working at her bathing suit, that covered all of her body. She pulled at the bottom of her shirt, which was tucked in her pants. She pulled the shirt out and pulled it over her head, exposing her bare belly. It was breath-taking to me. her bellybutton look like the entrance of a cave.

“May I?” Dani asked Tippy, holding out a hand. Tippy put me in Dani’s hand. Dani then held me on one finger and brought me near her now exposed DD breasts.

“You like my boobs, don’t you?” she asked. “How about you get a closer look?” she then lowered her bathing suit, exposing her cleavage. She put me between her boobs. I was now sitting comfortably between the two biggest boobs I’d ever seen outside of my cousin Leela’s. She then pushed her boobs together, squishing me between the two mountainous boobs. I couldn’t breathe between her boobs, but I was getting a big boner being where I was at.

Dani seemed to be enjoying it, too because she was laughing playfully. Eventually, she took me out from between her boobs and then brought me down to the bottom of her belly. I was so close to it, I could hear the rumbling. Did she have gas? Or was she just hungry?

“Would you like to be in there?” she asked. I shook my head profusely. As much as I loved Dani’s belly, I didn’t want her to eat me. Again, I wasn’t looking to die.

“I don’t know. I’m pretty hungry and you do look pretty tasty,” she said, adding an evil laugh. She then looked at Tippy. “Let’s go get some tacos.” Her and Tippy packed everything up, Dani putting me back in her cleavage, as the two giantess women drove to a nearby Surf Taco.

I was scared for my life. I was praying that Dani wasn’t going to eat me. Luck was not on my side, however. After the girls got their tacos and went back to their car, Dani took me out of her cleavage and put me in her taco. I screamed as I felt myself being lifted. Dani began taking bites of her taco until I came face-to-face with my best friend’s giantess fiancée.

She saw me, too. I knew that because she was smiling at me. She then began to lick her lips.

“Yummy, yummy in my tummy!” she exclaimed as she slowly brought the taco to her mouth.

“Dani, please! Don’t eat me!” I yelled as she opened her mouth. She showed me no mercy. She put me and the taco in her mouth and bit down. I tried to escape her mouth as she chewed, but there was so much food in the way of my exit, it was to no avail.

Dani swallowed, and I fell into her esophagus, sliding down like a water slide into her stomach. She even traced me down as I fell into her belly. Once I was in there, she rubbed her and slapped her belly.

“Was he tasty?” Tippy asked.

“Very,” Dani answered. She continued to rub her belly. “My food baby,” she joked, and both girls laughed.

Chapter 2: Tippy the Titan by GiantessLover77

Tippy had done so much shrinking and had so much fun portraying a giantess to some of the tiny men she had shrunk – Meron, Stephen, even having some of her other friends stuck inbetween her buttcheeks when Stephen stuck his penis between them, something she didn’t find out until later on had happened. One thing she hadn’t done yet was actually become a giantess. She knew how to shrink people, so what was stopping her from learning to grow?

She tried many different concoctions, but it wasn’t until the seventh one that she finally began to grow. She only grew up to ten feet tall, which was big enough to reach the ceiling. This wasn’t enough for her, however. She wanted to be as big as the skyscrapers in NYC.

Tippy made multiple bottles of the growing concoction and began drinking it all rapidly. Soon enough, she was getting so big, she broke through the roof of her house and now towered over the town. Not only that, but her clothes began to rip off, as well. She had been taking birth control pills that made her gain weight, so by the time she stopped growing, she was not only over 200 feet tall, but she was also much bigger in her belly and her butt.

She always had the biggest butt of all her friends, but now it was so big, she could easily crush any building. The thought of being so big she can crush an entire building with her butt made her a little horny.

Tippy began walking, her footsteps shaking the entire ground and making loud booming noises. The concoction that she had made – and drank – was carbonated. She now was feeling some rumlbling in her stomach. She walked over to the plaza across the street from her house where the grocery store was. She towered over the grocery store, squatted down so her butt was right in front of the stores windows, and blew the biggest fart ever blown.

The fart shattered all windows and knocked the sign for the grocery store over. Tippy laughed after farting, waving a hand over her butt to wipe the smell all over the plaza.

“I hope you all like that,” she said. That was fun, but what she had planned next was going to be even more fun. She stood back up and began walking toward the NJ Turnpike, stepping on cars along the way.

Tippy made it to New York City in five minutes time and was now laughing at the tiny people running away and screaming from her. She could only laugh at them.

“It’s so cute that you all think you can get away from me,” she said to the tinies. “I’m so big. You can’t get away.” She lifted a bare foot over the tiny crowd and slowly brought it down, stepping on the people below. She laughed evilly after doing it.

She continued to torture all of NYC, towering over all the people and being just as big as the skyscrapers. This was much more fun than having a tiny man in her control. Now, instead of being able to do whatever she wanted with just one person, she could do so with millions.

As she continued her rampage, eating people as well as destroying buildings and stepping on people, she felt her stomach rumble.

“Oh, man. You’re all in trouble now,” she said. She got on her knees, placing her butt near the streets and blew a big, wet fart. The wind from the fart blew skyscrapers down, which resulted in all the people inside to be trapped under the rubble now. Tippy continued to fart for another few seconds until she was done.

“I’m sorry, but I really had to fart,” she said. “Now, I feel something else…I’m so sorry…” Tippy got on her feet, still squatted down, and began to poop on New York City. She pooped several gigantic turds that crushed many people still running from her. She sighed as she pooped, saying how good it felt to poop.

As she pooped, she also began to pee, which flooded the streets as the pee came out of her vagina like a dam had broken.

Tippy felt so turned on now that she had caused so much mayhem from being so big in NYC, she needed to relieve herself sexually. She grabbed a piece of the Chrysler Building, which had fallen to the ground after she farted, blowing it down, stood up, towering over the city now, and used the piece of the building she had picked up to insert into her vagina.

She moaned as she thrusted it in and out of her, doing faster and faster until she came, once again covering the city in a liquid. This one was much thicker, and when she came, it exploded out of her vagina, unlike when she peed and it came down like a heavy downpour of rain.

Tippy had her fun. She had finally experienced what it was like being a mega giantess, and was now ready to resort to her normal size and have fun with more tiny men.

Chapter 3: Girls Night In by GiantessLover77

Dani invited the girls to her house for a girl’s night, and Stephen was going to be part of their plans for the night. Tippy already knew her ex-boyfriend was tiny as she was the one who had shrunk him before Dani took him and ate him before he became her son after Reuben and her had sex with their friends going on his penis then inside her as they both came, him being the only one to come out of her vagina alive after she peed them all out.

Their other friends, Aimee and Kathleen, however, had no idea what had happened to Stephen. Dani was hopeful they would be down for what could be a hot, fun night. Unfortunately, Kat couldn’t make it, so it was only going to be Aimee, Tippy and Dani, the three biggest girls in the group.

Tippy arrived first and knew exactly where her tiny ex-boyfriend was. He had talked to her about how much he loved Dani’s boobs, so she knew immediately he was inbetween her cleavage.

After she greeted Dani, she began to push Dani’s boobs together, squishing Stephen between the two gigantic boobs. Dani laughed out loud as Tippy pushed her boobs together.

“Can I see him?” Tippy asked. Dani nodded, then took her shirt off, revelaing the big boobs in her small bra. Stephen was there right between her cleavage.

“Aunt Tippy wants to play,” Dani told Stephen, taking him out of her bra. She then handed him to Tippy, who smiled evilly at him.

“Look how small you’ve gotten!” she exclaimed. She then placed Stephen on a chair, pulled her pants and underwear off, and slowly brought her butt down on him. She rubbed her buttcheeks on him. “He loves it,” Tippy told Dani and the two giantesses laughed.

Stephen remembered seeing his giantess ex-girlfriend’s butt coming down on him. It was like two moons getting closer and closer until they came down on top of him.

He hated to admit it, but he missed feeling her fleshy cheeks on his tiny body, especially his uncovered face. Tippy must have known, too, because she felt his boner poking her butt.

“He’s horny oh my god!” she said, laughing harder. “I can feel his boner poking my butt.” She continued to rub her huge butt on the tiny man.

A few seconds later, a loud noise came from her butt as she let out a big fart on him. That made her laugh even more.

Dani didn’t seem to care that her new son had been farted on. In fact, she thought it was hilarious.

“Oh, no! Poor Stephen!” she exclaimed, laughing along with Tippy. Tippy then stood up and began to walk around, her buttcheeks bouncing as she did.

Stephen was beginning to feel sick from the smell of the fart and the movement of Tippy’s buttcheeks. He wanted to just be put down and given a moment to relax.

As Tippy walked around, making Stephen go up and down on her buttcheek, a knock came to the door. Aimee then walked into the room.

“What’s going on?” she asked, closing the door behind her. She was shocked when she saw Dani shirtless and Tippy not having any pants or underwear on.

“What the fuck?” she exclaimed.

“Wait! Aimee! We have something to show you!” Dani said. “Sangtip?” Tippy then peeled me off her buttcheek and showed me to Aimee.

“Is that…Stephen? How did he get so tiny?” she asked.

"I shrunk him after we shrunk Anthony and Meron. He used to be like my little sex slave. I put him in a thong and farted on him and pooped on him. Then I gave him to Dani and she ate him.”

“I also came on him while Reuben and I had sex. So technically, I’m his mommy now. I’ve been keeping him in my cleavage,” Dani added.

Hearing what the girls did to Stephen turned Aimee on. It reminded her of what she had done with Meron after Tippy pooped him out after eating him in a cheesesteak.

“Can I do something with him? This sounds so hot, I can’t pass up any opportunity,” she said.

“You can do whatever you’d like with him. Just don’t kill him because that’s still my little baby,” Dani answered. Aimee then put her hands out and Tippy let Stephen roll into her palms. Aimee felt herself becoming wet from seeing Stephen so tiny.

“You don’t deserve what I’m going to do to you,” she told the tiny, and all three giantesses were now laughing. Stephen felt hopeless. He was going to be tortured, that much he knew. The worst part was that no one was going to help him, not even his mommy, Dani.

Aimee simply put Stephen on the ground and stepped over to him, the ground shaking to him as she did. She towered over him as if she were One World Trade Center.

“I can’t get over how big I am compared to him!” she said, giggling. “I could literally just step on him and crush him with my toe.” She then raised her foot over him, which scared him. He didn’t want to be stepped on by Aimee.

As she towered over him, however, he realized how thick she really was. She had the second biggest boobs of all the girls and had thighs as thick as Dani and Tippy. She was perfect from the first day he had met her, when she wore zebra shorts that made her butt look big.

“I don’t want any blood stain on my sock, though,” she said, placing her foot back down. “Besides, I have something else in store for you.”

She picked him up and placed him on the chair that Tippy had used to sit on him. Aimee then walked over to him, turned around and slowly began to pull her pants and underwear down.

“I need a comfy seat,” she said, laughing evilly. The other girls laughed too as Aimee brought her naked butt down on top of Stephen. Her butt was just slightly smaller than Tippy’s, but it was still big enough to squish him entirely.

“Wow, he really is comfortable to sit on,” she said, rubbing her butt on him. “I hope you like that, Stephen. I’m loving it.” When Aimee stood up and turned around, she noticed that Stephen was no longer on the chair.

“He’s stuck to my butt!” she said, laughing.

“Such a big butt, too,” Tippy said, smacking Aimee’s buttcheek and Stephen.

“Don’t hit him, Tippy!” Aimee said. “That might hurt him.”

“He’s fine. You know what he really likes? Going for a ride. Walk around.”

Aimee began walking around. Stephen loved Tippy’s butt and how it moved up and down as she walked, but Aimee’s butt was much more special.

As she walked, her buttcheeks didn’t just go up and down – they jiggled. It reminded Stephen of the song Waves by Mr. Probz. He also loved hearing the booming sounds as she took step after step.

“Oh, my God, Aimee. Your butt is so big, it jiggles when you walk,” Dani said. That made Aimee laugh. Tippy had an idea now, and she knew that Stephen would love it, too.

“You know what’s better than one butt? Two butts,” she said. “Can you lay on the bed, Aimee? On your stomach, so your butt is up.” Aimee lay down on the bed, on her stomach so her butt was in the air.

Tippy then overshadowed Aimee’s butt with her own. Stephen was looking straight up at two mountains. A second later, they came down on top of him.

Tippy sat on Aimee’s butt, squishing Stephen between the two biggest butts in the group. “Aimee, why is your butt so comfy?” she started rubbing her butt on Aimee’s.

“Tippy! You’re hurting me!” Aimee said, but she was also laughing at the same time. Tippy laughed as she rubbed her butt against Aimee’s. When she got up, Stephen was now stuck to her butt. She peeled him off and told Aimee to sit up and hold out her finger.

Aimee did as she was told, now having the tiny man on her finger. “Did you like being squished by my butt?” she asked, chuckling.

“Aimee. I need you to stick him in my butthole,” Tippy said. Stephen felt his heart drop. Why was she asking Aimee to stick him in her butthole? She answered his question without him even saying anything.

“I have to fart and want to fart on him like I did before,” she said. Aimee’s vagina quivered. She was turned on by the thought of Stephen in Tippy’s butthole.

“How do you want to do it?” Aimee asked. Tippy tapped her arm, motioning her to get off the bed. Aimee stood up and Tippy bent over, allowing her butt to stick out. Everyone could also see her vagina between her thighs. That gave Aimee an idea.

She slowly began bringing the finger to Tippy. “Are you ready to go in?” Aimee asked Stephen. He was getting more and more scared as he got closer to Tippy’s butt. She then grabbed the inside of her buttcheek and pulled, showing her anus. “Put him in me,” she said.

Aimee then stuck her finger into Tippy’s vagina. That caught her off guard, but she was wet enough where Aimee’s finger entered easily. Tippy started moaning.

“God, that feels so good,” she said. Stephen was being crushed by Tippy’s vaginal walls now, but Aimee pulled out fast enough where he didn’t get stuck in there.

“Sorry. That looked too hot for me not to go in. Plus now he’s covered in cum and will be easier to slip into your butthole,” Aimee said. She then shoved her finger deep into Tippy’s butthole.

Tippy moaned and groaned as Aimee twisted her finger, finally pulling out. Stephen was now lodged inside Tippy’s butthole and Aimee waited for the big fart.

Tippy kept pushing, trying to fart, but nothing was coming out. She even shook her butt, making her cheeks clap, but still she was having no luck.

“I can’t fart anymore,” Tippy said. Aimee had a smirk on her face now.

“We can fix that,” she said. She then grabbed Tippy’s buttcheeks and began swaying them back and forth. “Come on out, Mr. Fart. Make Stephen gag on that stinky fart inside this big butt.” Aimee also smacked Tippy butt a few times and also clapped her cheeks, pushing them apart and then together.

As she did that, she then came up with another idea. She opened Tippy’s buttcheeks and put her face inbetween them, sticking her tongue out. She began to lick Tippy’s butthole, her tongue going up and down on it.

“Push, Tippy. Push it out,” she said. Tippy tried to force anything out. It wasn’t until a minute or so later that her butt exploded. It was such a big fart, Stephen went flying out of her butt and Aimee caught him with her hand.

She then put him down on the bed. Tippy had sighed a big sigh of relief after farting on Stephen and the other two girls started laughing.

“Hey, Dani. Guess what Stephen told me?” Tippy then asked, standing up now. “He told me he had a dream that you sat on his face.” Dani turned to Stephen, her giant FUPA right in front of him, blocking the light like a cloud blocking the sun.

“Really?” she asked, her voice booming. “You had a dream I sat on your face? Okay. I’ll sit on your face.” She began to laugh evilly as she turned around and began to bring her butt towards Stephen.

Dani didn’t have a big butt – all her fat was in her boobs, belly and thighs. That made her butt hard as she sat on her son. She didn’t rub it on him or anything. She just sat on him and laughed. She got up a minute later, and Stephen was still on the bed, laying flat on his back.

Tippy then quickly grabbed him and brought him over to Aimee’s butthole, shoving him deep inside. Aimee was caught off guard, but she laughed as Tippy shoved her finger and Stephen in her butthole.

“Tippy! Oh my God!” Aimee squealed.

“What happened?” Dani asked.

“She put Stephen in my butthole!” Aimee answered. Her stomach then churned. “Oh, God. I have to poop him out.” Tippy then lay down on her back.

“Poop in my mouth,” Tippy said. “I’ll lick your butthole as he comes out and catch him in my mouth.” Aimee hesitated at first, but she needed to get him out, so she decided to do it.

Aimee stood over Tippy’s mouth and squatted down.

“Come on out, Stephen,” Aimee said, and she started grunting as she relaxed her butthole.

Inside Aimee’s butthole, Stephen saw a small light to his right and knew that he needed to get out of there before Aimee had to poop. He had dreamed of coming out of Aimee’s butthole since the day he met her and saw her butt in those zebra jeans, but he never imagined it’d be like this.

Aimee squatted down lower and lower until Tippy was able to start licking her butthole. That blocked the light Stephen saw. As Aimee relaxed her butthole more, he saw Tippy’s mouth and was scared. He knew she wouldn’t hesitate to eat him and that’s not what he wanted to happen.

Short after, Stephen felt something hit him. It smelled so bad, he almost threw up. It was a big turd, ready to come out of Aimee’s butt. Stephen screamed as the turd pushed closer and closer to Aimee’s butthole, which meant he was closer to Tippy’s mouth.

At the last second, as Aimee began to crown, she yelped and then ran out of the room, straight into the bathroom. She couldn’t go along with Tippy’s plan, after all. It just didn’t feel right.

The girls joined her in the bathroom, Tippy locking the door behind her. Aimee then pushed until the girls heard a large splash. That made them laugh as Aimee sighed.

Stephen fell out of Aimee’s butthole before the turd and plummeted into the cold toilet water below. He then looked up to see Aimee’s giantess butt covering the entire toilet seat.

Her anus continued to pucker as she pushed the turd out. Eventually, the six-inch piece of poop fell out of her butt and splashed into the water. It didn’t hit Stephen directly, but the water did splash on him.

“That feels so much better,” Aimee said. She then wiped her butt and placed the paper in a trash can. The light became brighter as Aimee sat off the toilet. All three girls looked at the tiny man in the toilet, swimming around the coiled piece of poop that just came out of Aimee’s butt.

“I can’t believe he came out of my butt!” Aimee said. “Should I flush him?”

“Don’t flush my little baby,” Dani said. “Get him out of there.”

“Not just yet,” Tippy said. She then sat on the toilet, her butt being so big, there was no light left in the toilet bowl. She let out another big fart that made Stephen’s ears hurt. She then began pooping, the poop hitting him and making him sink into the water.

After she was done, Stephen thought his torture of these giantess women pooping on him was over. Dani, his mommy, would never poop on him – right? Wrong.

“Your turn,” Tippy said to her after she got up. Dani then took her pants and underwear off, completely naked now, and sat on the toilet.

“I’m sorry, my baby boy, but this will prove to you that girls do poop!” she said. Her fiancee’s brother Christian always joked about how women didn’t poop.

Stephen has already seen that they do. Two women with the biggest butts just dropped deuces on him. Now it was his mommy’s turn.

Dani’s pieces of poop came out in little turds, but shot out like a cannon, some hitting Stephen directly. “I hope you enjoyed that,” Dani said into the toilet when she was done pooping. She let a fart out before getting up, saying “excuse me” before standing up.

Stephen was now surrounded by poop and was gagging on the smell. “Please get me out of here!” he called to his three giantess masters. Dani got a fish net and got him out, washing him in the sink.

Aimee was completely turned on now. She had been so wet, she was afraid she may begin to drip cum on the floor. She was in dire need of releasing sexual tension.

“God, I am so horny,” she let it be known.

“I’m horny, too,” Tippy added. Having dominated her ex-boyfriend was so hot to her. Now, like Aimee, her vagina was wet. How could they both get their rocks off? That’s when they both looked at Stephen, who stood on the sink.

“Dani…” Tippy started. Dani already knew what the girls were thinking. She nodded. Tippy then grabbed Stephen and the three women went back into Dani’s room, locking the door behind them.

“You ready, baby?” Tippy asked Aimee.

“Give it to me,” Aimee said seductively. She then lay down on the bed and opened her legs, rubbing her vagina and moaning. Tippy was getting hornier watching Aimee touch herself. She then got closer to Aimee, bringing Stephen towards her vagina.

Aimee opened her lips and Tippy stuck Stephen’s torso into Aimee’s vagina, his legs kicking as Aimee moaned and her vaginal walls squeezed around him.

Tippy then jumped on the bed and began scissoring Aimee, Stephen’s legs now inside of her vagina. The girls moaned as Stephen moved all around inside of them. He was going blind inside Aimee’s vagina, her juices stinging his eyes.

It was pure joy for not just the two giantess women scissoring with a tiny man in their vaginas, but the giantess who technically gave birth to him when her and Reuben had sex and came with him inside her. She had her phone out, the camera facing on the two vaginas and the little bit of Stephen that could be seen.

A couple minutes later, Stephen got the blast of his life. Both Aimee and Tippy came, soaking him in cum. Both girls lay there for another minute, catching their breath. Aimee got up, wiping her cum-covered vagina with her hand. She then looked over to Tippy, who was still breathing heavily.

She then saw Stephen hanging motionless, his legs still inside her vagina. Aimee smirked as she had another idea.

She lay on her stomach, bringing her face towards Tippy’s vagina. She then opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out, and licked Tippy’s vagina, Stephen slipping out and on to her tongue. Aimee then crawled over Tippy, positioning herself on top of her. She then leaned down and began to kiss her.

Tippy began kissing her back, and Aimee slipped her tongue into Tippy’s mouth. Stephen fell into Tippy’s mouth, and the girls began to French kiss, Stephen now inbetween their tongues.

They passionately kissed with their tongues for another two minutes before Aimee got up. Stephen was now in her mouth, but she had yet another idea on where he should go next. She lowered herself to Tippy’s bellybutton and spit Stephen into it.

Stephen fell from Aimee’s mouth and into Tippy’s deep, cavernous bellybutton. He was stuck now, unable to move his arms or legs. Tippy’s belly then grumbled, scaring him. It sounded like a building was collapsing.

“It’s like you’re pregnant with him now,” Aimee said. “He just came out of your vagina, but now it’s like a reverse pregnancy.” Tippy grabbed the bottom of her belly, jiggling it.

“Can’t wait to have a baby,” she said, and the two girls laughed. Tippy then realized that he had just come out of Aimee’s vagina, as well. That meant that she could pretend to be pregnant with her.

Tippy stood up and stuck her finger in her belly button, pulling Stephen out. She then sat him on the base of her bellybutton and stood up.

“He came out of your vagina, too. So, you can pretend you’re pregnant with him, too,” she said, chuckling. Tippy then grabbed her belly and walked over to Aimee, who grabbed her belly, too. The girls pushed their bellies together, squishing Stephen between them.

As scared as he was being used in any way the giantesses wanted, he was also turned on being squished between two big bellies. He loved it. Dani also got in on the belly squishing as she pushed her huge belly against both Tippy’s and Aimee’s.

The belly play ended the night. Both Tippy and Aimee were sad to go, but Dani was happy to finally be alone with her son again. Once the girls were gone, Dani put Stephen inside of her bellybutton, where he stuck halfway out.

“Tippy and Aimee can say they were pregnant with you all they want, but I’m truly your only mommy,” she said, poking her tiny son inside her bellybutton. “You actually came out of my vagina, after all.”

Chapter 4: Betrayal Beyond Belief [from Stuck in the Middle] by GiantessLover77

The greatest betrayal I ever experienced was when Tippy broke up with me and then promised that she wouldn’t date a guy she met while work at the airport. His name was Jack, and I didn’t like him from the day I met him when we hung out at the mall with some other friends. It turned out while she was falling out of love with me, she was falling in love with him.

After we officially broke up, which hurt me more than anything, she wanted to be my friend still. I told her the one she better not to for us to remain friends was that she better not date Jack. She pinky promised that she wouldn’t.

As the months went on, however, she always spoke to him on the phone when I was around her in school and when she said “S”, I knew she was referring to me. That broke my heart that the one person I loved more than any referred to me only by the first letter of my name.

I eventually had enough and cut her out of my life three and a half months after we broke up. Just three weeks later, her and Jack began dating. I was so over her at this point, I didn’t even care she had broken her promise. I hoped to never see her again in my life.

That didn’t happen, of course. Two months after I cut her out of my life, she messaged me again, telling me she wanted to meet with me and talk about fixing our broken relationship. I wasn’t sure if she meant getting back together or being friends again, but being the sucker that I was, I agreed to meet her.

I met her at a McDonald’s in Newark, where she now lived with Jack – Newark, not in the McDonald’s. I entered the restaurant and looked around for her. I even made the stupid decision to open the women’s bathroom door and check for her in there.

“Surprise!” I heard her voice. All of a sudden, I was shot with something that made me feel automatically disoriented. I fell to the floor, blacking out immediately after.

When I woke up next, I had no idea where I was. That’s when I felt whatever I was standing on begin to shake. I lost my balance and fell off my feet, grabbing on to whatever I was standing on. I knew immediately from the touch that I was on a penis.

“What the hell? Where am I? How did I get here?” I asked. As the shaking stopped, I got back on my feet and looked up. Jack was towering over me. I was on his penis! That meant…

“Hi, Stephen,” I turned around to see Tippy. She was staring at me, at least a hundred times my size. Both of them were naked, too.

“What is going on here?” I asked.

“I got tired of her talking about you,” Jack said. I turned my attention back to him. “So, we’ve decided to get rid of you.” Tippy was laughing now. I felt the ground shake as she then got up on her knees, turned around and bent over, her colossal butt now in front of me.

Jack then brought his penis closer to Tippy’s butt, smacking it against her left buttcheek. I lost my balance again and had to grab on to the penis as I was smacked by giantess ex-girlfriend’s bare butt.

After he tapped it three times, he then grabbed it and began heading towards her butthole. Tippy opened her buttcheeks, exposing her butthole.

“Put it in me,” she said. Within a second, Jack shoved his penis, and me, into Tippy’s butt. He thrust in and out of her, her buttcheeks clapping as he did.

From inside, I could hear her moan and smell the awful smell coming from my new prison. There was poop on either side of her butthole, which was making me gag.

Not long later, I heard a rumbling noise. Please no, I thought. Not this.

“Harder,” Tippy said. Jack then began shoving his penis in and out of her butt with more force, the moaning getting louder. Without warning, she then farted on Jack’s penis.

“Tippy! You know I don’t like that.” he said, smacking her butt.

“Sorry. I really had to fart, though. Plus I’m sure our prisoner hated that,” Tippy said, laughing. She clenched her buttcheeks around Jack’s penis then. “Smell it, Stephen. You know you like it.” She then let another one rip, this one much bigger. She began laughing hysterically at her own fart.

“Alright, that’s enough,” Jack said, pulling his penis and me out of her butt. Tippy apologized after laughing some more.

I could still smell the farts she had blasted on me while inside her butt. It made me cough harder than I ever had before.

Jack’s penis was bouncing up and down on its own now. He must have been very horny from the anal.

“Babe, let’s finish him,” he said to Tippy. Finish me? What did that mean?

Tippy then reached a hand to her vagina and touched it.

“I need to get wet,” she said. Jack then picked me up off his penis and put me on Tippy’s finger. She began to rub me on her clit, moaning as she did.

I began to become wetter and wetter as her vagina became wet. Once she was done, she put me back on the tip of Jack’s penis.

"Okay. Let’s finish him,” she said, opening her legs. Jack then stuck his penis inside Tippy’s vagina, shoving me in there, as well.

I felt like I became instantly blind from the wetness on the inside. Her vaginal walls began to crush me, as well.

“Baby, I’m about to cum. Should I save Stephen?” Jack asked.

“No. Cum in me. Make him our baby,” Tippy said. Jack began thrusting in and out faster and faster until he came inside his girlfriend. His cumshot also shot me deep into her vagina. When he pulled out, his tip was white with cum, but I was no longer on it.

“He’s inside you now, babe,” Jack said.

“Right where he belongs,” Tippy said. I was stuck inside my giantess ex-girlfriend’s vagina now. What was going to happen next? Would she pee me out? Would I float into her uterus and she would be pregnant with me? I had no idea.

Chapter 5: Blowjob Bonanza [From Another Girl's Night In] by GiantessLover77

The giant people, walked over to the couch in the small living room, the tinies in Christian’s and Kathleen’s hands.

“I’ll take him back,” Dani said. Christian then rolled me back into Dani’s palms. “Who wants to do the honors?”

“I’ll do it,” Aimee’s voice bellowed. Christian then raised his arms up and Aimee got on her knees. She began working on Christian’s belt.

Once she got it undone, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled them and his underwear down. He now stood with his erect penis out like a branch on a large tree.

What was going on? Why had they removed Christian’s pants and underwear?

Dani and Kathleen then placed the tiny men on Chrsitian’s tip. They both then spat on the tip, making the two stuck to the giant man’s penis.

“Stephen! What the hell is going on right now?” Anthony asked.

“I don’t know man, but I’m scared as hell right now,” Stephen answered.

“Look at that big dick, girls. Looks so….tasty, doesn’t it?” Kat asked. The four giantess women laughed. Aimee even licked her lips. The boys screamed.

The girls were about to give Christian head! They were in danger of being eaten by one of these giant women!

Dani got on her knees first, taking her shirt and bra off. She was now completely topless, her erect nipples pointing out and her big belly hanging over her crotch.

“Gimme those titties, girl,” Christian said. Dani chuckled then began tittyfucking her husband’s brother, squishing the tiny men between her huge boobs.

Christian stroked his penis back and forth as both of them moaned. Christian eventually poked his penis up through her cleavage and up to her mouth.

Anthony and Stephen were scared when their view went from darkness between the giantess’ boobs to her mouth. Dani opened her mouth wide and began to suck Christian’s dick.

They could watch on and scream as Dani sucked. Their view was now the roof of her mouth.

Luckily for them, Dani didn’t use her tongue, so when she let go, they were still on the same spot.

“Who’s next?” she asked. Kathleen smiled evilly as she replaced Dani, getting on her knees and bringing her face towards Christian’s penis. She let out a ‘hahahaha’ as she opened her mouth and rolled her tongue out.

Again, the tinies screamed as Kathleen closed her mouth against Christian’s penis and sucked on it. She did use her tongue, but only against the bottom part of it. So once again, they were spared.

Aimee was next. She threw her hair back, only using her head, as she brought her mouth over the giant penis.

“Aimee! Wait! I’m your uncle!” Anthony tried to convince his giantess niece. She simply laughed ‘hm’ and then placed the penis in her mouth. She, like Kat, only placed her tongue on the bottom part of the penis, but she sucked longer than Kat had, so the tinies were trapped in her mouth longer.

The worst was saved for last. Stephen had dated Tippy for almost four years and Anthony had hooked up with her two years after that, so both boys knew how crazy the biggest giantess of them all could get.

Tippy placed her mouth over the penis and started sucking, rolling her tongue all over. She slurped on Christian’s penis, making her mouth fill with saliva. Eventually, her tongue got hold of the two tiny men and when she was done sucking, the boys traveled in her mouth.

She knew she had them in her mouth, too because she could feel them on her tongue.

“Look what I found!” she said, sticking her tongue out for everyone to see.

“Oh, my God! Tippy, you freak!” Kat exclaimed, laughing loudly.

“How do they taste?” Dani asked.

“Only one way to find out…” Tippy’s voice became more seductive. She threw her head back and swallowed.

When she did that, Stephen and Anthony screamed louder than ever, both holding on to the giantess’ tongue to avoid being eaten. Stephen held on to Anthony’s hand as he had lost his grip and was closer to going down Tippy’s throat.

Once she swallowed the saliva, she stuck her tongue out again. Everyone was surprised to see that the two tiny men still on Tippy’s tongue.

“Wow. They’re tougher than I thought,” Aimee said.

“Spit them back on Christian’s penis, Sangtip. It’s time to see how long these two can survive this,” Dani said. Tippy went over to Christian and spit the tinies back on the giant’s tip.

Stephen and Anthony were physically damaged after being inside all four of the girl’s mouths. How much more could they take?

Chapter 6: Inside Me, Part I [from Another Girl's Night In] by GiantessLover77

The ‘fun’, as the giantesses and Christian would put it, went into the bedroom. They got into the bedroom and Dani closed the bedroom door, like someone else would randomly come in on them.

“Next, we’re going to take turns getting pounded out with these two pathetic traitors in the middle,” Dani said. Christian laughed and applauded as Dani had said ‘pounded out’, an expression he had used before and found amusing.

“Tippy, I want you to go first,” Dani said. Tippy then got naked, taking every article of clothing off until she was butt naked.

Christian got on the bed first, being on his knees at the end of it. Tippy then got on, every moment she made making a loud, crashing noise. She adjusted her knees and did a cat cow stretch, making her already large butt seem even bigger.

Although it was always close, Tippy definitely had the biggest butt of all the girls. Now, the tinies were staring at two buttcheeks the size of the ball at Epcot. It was as if they were standing in front of the giant ball at the Disney World park, but it was now double.

As the giantess stretched out, her buttcheeks spread apart, showing the dark hole that was between them – her butthole.

“Give it to me in the butt, Christian. I want it there more,” Tippy said. She then smacked her butt, making both cheeks jiggle. This seemed to turn Christian on because his penis got closer to Tippy’s butt by an inch or so. That or he was just maneuvering himself closer.

Stephen and Anthony knew he was maneuvering himself when their whole world began to shake, his penis bobbing up and down like they were on the Tower of Terror. As they got closer, the butthole did, as well. Tippy opened her buttcheeks wider and Christian grabbed his penis and stuck it inside her. She sucked her teeth at first, then began moaning as he stroked himself in and out. She lay her head on the bed and just continued to moan as she took the dick in her butt.

For the tiny men, the darkness was now smellier than anything they’d ever smelled. They were stuck in the one spot the entire time as they heard Tippy moaning from outside the walls of her butthole. It was as if they were now inside some type of haunted junkyard.

The others looked on as Christian continued going in and out. As he thrusted himself in, Tippy’s bubble buttcheeks each jiggled.

“Damn, girl! You shit with that ass?” Christian asked, and everyone laughed. He began smacking her butt as he fucked her.

“Christian, stop. You’re going to make me fart,” Tippy said. That’s exactly what she wanted to do. Stephen loved her farts. He once made her fart on his face when she sat on it. So why not give him what he wants?

She took Christian’s hand and made him smack her butt. She let out a soft moan every time his hand connected with her buttcheek until…

 

The tinies heard the rumbling get louder and louder. There was nothing they could do either but scream. Eventually, Tippy ripped a huge fart that started with two small ones before one big one ripped from her butthole. Everyone was laughing hard now, including the two giants having sex.

The smell inside the butthole was worse than ever before. The two tinies began begging to be let out, and soon enough, they were.

They weren’t done yet, however. It was time for Tippy to get truly fucked.

“I’m surprised you haven’t come yet, Christian,” Aimee said.

“I am, too, to be honest,” he said.

“Try coming in my pussy. Let’s see if they get stuck in there,” Tippy said. She then opened her legs and began fingering herself, moaning as she did.

“God, Tippy. You’re getting me wet,” Kat said. She began touching the crotch area of her pants.

“I need to get wet so it’s easier for Stephen and Anthony to slide in,” she said. She rubbed her vagina in circles and stopped once she felt she was wet enough. Christian then stuck his penis in Tippy and she moaned “oh, fuck!” as Christian began fucking her from the back.

The inside of Tippy’s vagina was much worse than inside her butt. Her vagina walls contracted around the tinies and Christian’s penis, crushing the life out of Stephen and Anthony.

“Oh, my God. They feel so good inside me,” the giantess moaned. “Harder, Christian.” He began smashing his penis, and the tiny men, in and out of Tippy’s pussy.

“Tippy, I’m gonna cum!” Christian said after another minute.

“Come in me, please,” she told him. He did as he was told, both of them letting out one last moan as he shot his sperm inside of her. He pulled out when he was done.

To his and everyone else’s surprise, however, the tinies were still stuck to his penis.

“How is that possible?” Kat asked. “They should be in Tippy’s vagina right now.”

“That’s okay. We’ll just have to keep going until they’re inside one of us,” Dani said, unbuttoning her denim shorts and pulling them and her underwear down. “My turn.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12980