Sally's Victory by Jacksmith
Summary:

Dino attends a corrective support group for shrunken misbehavers, watched over by his domineering brat of a sister Sally, and doesn't exactly receive the kind of "support" he wants or needs. Done as a commission.

Visit my Patreon for early-access chapters and exclusive stories: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories

Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Jacksmith Commission Stories
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 13142 Read: 20303 Published: April 09 2023 Updated: April 14 2024
Story Notes:
Yep, this is probably going to go exactly the way you think it's going to go. This commission story technically isn't set in the same world as my own series like Time-Out, but you'll find the setting and scenario of this one definitely share some common DNA with my past tales. Enjoy!

---

Interested in commissioning me for your own custom story? I can write your ultimate macro fantasy, from a wide range of genres and lengths. Read details here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/Story-Commissions-Are-Open-Again-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from series like Time-Out and A Little Blackmail. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

My Patreon for early-access stories and exclusive tales is open! Hope you'll give it a look: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories

1. Chapter 1 by Jacksmith

2. Chapter 2 by Jacksmith

3. Chapter 3 by Jacksmith

4. Chapter 4 by Jacksmith

Chapter 1 by Jacksmith

Sally McGallen sat proudly as a princess at her coronation, wearing a triumphant sparkling grin on her pretty pink lips, even though in reality she was merely seated inside a sterile group-therapy-style room amongst a circle of seven other like-minded women who were equally devoted to justice. Though of course her three-inch-tall elder brother Dino, humbly reduced to only his underwear and a stature-altering collar while cupped in his legally-supervising giantess sibling’s soft palm, might’ve used a different word than justice. The girl gave her luscious dark-chocolate locks a combing toss, batting her oceanic eyes around at the rest of the group, and sighed with glad contentment. Today was the day. After seven long months of counsel and hard work with Dino, Sally was ready to demonstrate the progress she’d made.

It had been difficult for her, at first, to spend those earlier sessions quietly allowing her shrunken brother to angrily yap the same boring (albeit technically truthful) account of how he’d been wrongly accused by the governor’s radically-feminist daughter and subsequently punished for alleged sex crimes by his “crazy bitch” of a sister. As much of a master manipulator as the eighteen-year-old was, not to mention brattily accustomed to getting her own way from the start, it required uncharacteristic restraint on Sally’s part not to speak over Dino during those occasions. But she’d held herself back nonetheless, only solemnly nodding along while nonchalantly dangling her tepid flats off her thick damp doughy-soled feet beneath the chair. All along, Sally knew her determination to make a permanent change in her annoying stubborn not-so-big brother would eventually pay off through actions, not words. And now it finally had.

“Sally?” Claire, the group leader, cordially addressed while twirling a pen between her fingers and studying the size-mismatched sibling duo across the circle. “I believe it’s your turn today. What do you have to share with us? How are things going with you and Dino? By all means, take your time and be as honest as possible, in as much detail as you feel comfortable providing. This is a safe space, after all, and everyone here only wants to support you – and to support Dino’s journey toward correcting his old behavior and becoming a more-productive member of society. The floor is yours, Sally. And we’re all listening.”

The room fell quiet, then, and Sally sensed the group’s collective inquisitiveness as they leaned forward in their chairs to better focus upon her while palm-cradling their respective shrunken convicts. This was her time to shine. Clearing her throat, the well-endowed young brunette cast a sunny yet ominous glance down at her muted three-inch-tall brother, during which time she wordlessly communicated a message of pure girlish self-aggrandizing vengeance, and then looked back again at the other normal-sized women making up the circle to finally make her views heard and, more importantly, to show her dedication in “improving” Dino.

“Thanks! I’ll… do my best!” Sally replied with some theatrical uncertainty in her upbeat voice, even though she’d rehearsed these words a hundred times already. Having been granted this position of absolute power over her irritating hard-headed sibling once and for all, there was no way she wasn’t going to wring every possible drop of potential out of her moment in the spotlight. It was time for Dino to discover his true place in the world. “I just wanna start out by saying, I… know my brother’s done some bad stuff. Really bad stuff. Stuff that people might not ever be able to forgive. And… that’s okay. Maybe he doesn’t deserve to be forgiven, especially by the people he hurt. One person, most of all. I just hope none of you judge me for saying I still love my big… well, now my little brother… deep down, no matter what. Even if he doesn’t love me back, and says a lot of awful stuff that’s not true, just because he’s so damaged and doesn’t know any better. He can call me a crazy bitch as much as he wants, and I’ll still love him and want him to do better. Because I don’t believe that any good or lasting change can come out of hatred. Only positivity and love. That’s the best place to start.”

Sally paused for a moment after this sanctimonious over-noble introduction, most of which was of course a total fiction, and she knew it just as well as Dino. Sure enough, she saw the other women nodding and muttering under their breaths in approval of the girl’s apparent bravery and humanitarian selflessness while dealing with such a loathsome criminal.

“Bullshit! That’s NOT what-” her brother bitterly scoffed, ready to argue with his sister’s creative account of events before she’d even truly begun, but he was silenced by Sally’s thumbpad pressing over his lips, as well as a stern glower from Claire.

“Just a reminder to everyone…” the facilitator coldly stated, though as every woman in the room except for Sally glared at Dino, this message was clearly intended for him. “All of us have our opportunities to speak, and whenever it is not our turn, we are LISTENING only! It would be unfortunate to have to implement disciplinary consequences in the middle of the sharing and healing process, but I will if necessary. Please, Sally, continue.”

“Of course!” the girl said. “That’s actually a good place to start. See, you’ve all heard Dino talk before all about how nothing is ever his fault, and how everybody else in the whole world just hates him for no reason, and how he just can’t ever take responsibility for even a little bit of his own bad stuff he’s done. Just right there, you saw it again. Talking when it’s not his turn, and trying to stop me from telling the truth. He’s always thought he can control everything to be how HE wants it to be. He always thinks he can have whatever he wants, even if people say “no.” I guess… that’s part of why he did… well, you know. The bad things he did that made him get shrunk in the first place. And it’s definitely true that he still has a long way to go before he’s fixed, I admit it! But… like I said, I try to do everything with love, not hatred. And I believe that my brother is making progress, even if it’s slow. He’s… changing, thanks to all the learning you guys have helped us do, and the practice he and I have done at home together! Even if he still has trouble staying quiet when he’s supposed to be, he HAS learned to respect women in a way he never did before! And he DOES know his place! I guess what I’m really saying is, I just hope that all of you will give him a second chance to show that he’s becoming better, just like I did!”

Again the group regarded Sally with saintly respect and Dino with mistrustful sneers, just as she suspected they would. Claire, after some thought, coolly interjected: “That’s wonderful to hear, Sally. And I’m sure, for our own education, all of us would very much appreciate hearing some of the ways you’ve accomplished these improvements in your brother? Specifically, what problems of his did you work on first?”

“Sure, I’d love to talk about that!” the girl enthused. Below, subtly, Sally’s broad supple veiny-topped foot wiggled cozily inside her gray ballet flat. “See, Dino’s always been kinda difficult, as our mom would say. He always liked talking down to me in a really rude way just because he’s older and a boy and thought he was better than me. He never liked helping out around the house with the chores, and he literally never did anything for anybody else except himself. Seriously, one time I asked him if he could make me breakfast because I had to go do volunteer work before I studied for a big test, and he told me I was being lazy! Then after he shrunk, it got sooooo much worse! He never wanted to listen to anything I said and called me all kinds of mean names. Even though… well, I hate to sound like I want people to feel bad for me, because that is SO not me, but the truth is that I had to change a lot of stuff about my life to be in charge of Dino’s shrinking sentence, since our mom didn’t want anything to do with him after the bad stuff he did. I had to… give up… all my hobbies and seeing my friends and also a lot of my volunteer and homework time, all so I can help make my brother better. So, maybe you can understand why it makes me feel… sad… when all I did was ask him to give me a gentle little foot massage, and he screamed his tiny little lungs out at me for expecting him to do that! Like it was the worst thing in the universe! He couldn’t just say no, either. He had to go on and on about how bad my feet smelled and how gross and sweaty they were when he touched them. I mean, sure, I guess sometimes my feet do get a little bit of stink on them, and they get a little bit wet after I’m walking around all day, working hard to improve a tiny little person who did so much bad stuff. Who doesn’t have that sometimes, you know? So, I guess you could say that was where we started off. But… that’s not who Dino is now, at least not mostly. He’s come a looooong way!”

While the group of other fawning giantess guardians all approvingly shook their heads and warbled in support of Sally – which only further fueled the girl’s already-considerable ego – Dino alone wallowed sullenly in his knowledge of the truth. Indeed, he’d refused to make breakfast for his sister once, obviously not while she was trying to study or engage in philanthropy, but instead when she was trying to leave town for a party she’d been forbidden from attending. Their mother, as usual, had eaten up the lie because of the woman’s near-diseased level of belief in her “angelic” daughter. And perhaps Dino had used the word “lazy” to describe his sister in that frustrating moment, but he doubted anyone would trust him even if he was allowed to cross-examine Sally now. Their childhood was rife with other such instances, where Sally’s greedy tactics allowed her to have whatever she wanted, while it seemed only her brother could see the “real” her.

And yes, just as Sally reported, Dino had protested that first time she demanded a foot massage from him during his accursed S-sentencing incarceration. Though “massage” was hardly a fitting word, considering her brawny clammy juicy-arched peds in all their slimy horrendous peach-rosy glory both towered over the variably shrunken young man like a pair of hungry wild predators who’d finally cornered their defenseless prey. She hadn’t simply requested that he rub her dense wrinkly soles at that time, either, but ruthlessly demanded it from her tiny sibling while cackling at his misfortunes, scrunching her pink-painted toes, and sarcastically asking if he enjoyed the squalid aroma radiating off them like toxic waste.

All her life, Sally’s robust disproportionately-ample feet generated both sticky moisture and withering stink at the slightest provocation whether she had on shoes or not, and then spread their disgusting gifts everywhere she touched in the form of foggy liquid impressions of her footprints and the foul scent of distilled vinegar mixed with rain-soured earth, overripe fruit, and sugary hyper-feminine perfumery. To say that the girl was dramatically understating the filth potential of her feet to the rest of the group right now was an understatement in itself. Out of all the lies she told, this one might’ve been the most egregious. Yet as much as Dino had always understandably avoided the vigorousness of his sister’s grungy, perspiring, plump-padded naked feet as much as possible while at his natural size, his distaste reached a whole new dimension of horror once he was wrongfully shrunken and placed in his sister’s hands for the foreseeable future. They weren’t just objects of revulsion now, but his twin tormentors.

Yet remaining obstinate and sticking to his own morals, no matter how many other people Sally had convinced to take her side, was no longer an option for him. Flooded with defeat in his broken heart just as much as his senses were more-literally flooded with the soupy salt-reaped odor of the curvy dark-haired giantess’s offensive peds, Dino had no choice then but to succumb to her will. And that was only the beginning. Today, even with a little rebelliousness still remaining in him with the hope of being redeemed in the eyes of these judgmental strangers, he was but a subjugated husk of his former self, and Dino knew that his sister was only getting warmed up right now in her reprehensible rewriting of the truth. There was so much still to go, and worse, so much she still expected him to do in order to prove his corrective devotion to all womankind.

“That does seem like a very smart place to begin, Sally! I think all of us here understand the kind of person your brother was before, but we’re all very eager to see the ways you’ve helped reshape him into a person worthy of your love and forgiveness,” Claire said. “If you’d be so kind as to show us the result of your work?”

“It’d be my pleasure,” Sally said, again hiding her authentic smugness behind modesty. Suddenly the girl propped her gigantic flat-clad right foot up over her thigh, which immediately brought her palm-cupped brother into harrowing proximity with the shoe’s underside and caused the three-incher’s insides to clench in automatic dread. Smiling at Dino, she casually gripped the sides of the flexible balletic vessel and pried it free from her now-exposed foot with a sweat-suctioned pop. At once everyone in the room, but her shrunken sibling most of all, could see the ruddy swollen crease-laden underbelly of her roomy size-39 sole and squishy toes all obnoxiously wriggling for attention.

“Kiss my foot, Dino,” she said, calmly yet with inherent command. Sally prodded the pliant center of her arch, jabbing at it like a giant marshmallow, so the perspiration-slaked wrinkles deepened and reformed. Meanwhile her other hand brother her brother even closer, until she’d tipped his three-inch form within reaching distance of it. “Right here. On the sole. You know how.”

Another group murmur buzzed throughout the room, as the other women – while still fully on Sally’s side – reflexively reacted with surprise and disbelief at the girl’s choice of demonstration. Though that incredulous noise only heightened and took on greater pearl-clutching shock when Dino, despite his little face being masked with reticence and disdain, shambled forth the final step and pressed his lips directly against the cushy sweat-sponged spot on his sister’s sole flesh she’d selected for him to grace with a kiss. The boy shivered with disgust, but kept his mouth locked against her foot for just long enough to call it more than a passing peck, then audibly detached from the smutty surface of Sally’s sole with another damp splack like the sound which resulted from her shoe’s removal. At once, startled denial turned to impressed astonishment from every other S-sentence overseer present, nodding with sincere approval at the obvious efficacy of her methods in taming Dino.

The woman neighboring Sally’s seat, however, couldn’t help but catch a whiff of the encroaching sweat-mist aura steaming off that exposed sole when she gasped in amazement. That brined stench was indeed stiff, percolated by grit and muggy in-shoe conditions, and maybe even stronger than the girl had dismissively advertised while eye-rollingly downplaying the fuming punch of her underfoot odor. Nevertheless, the woman’s opinion on Sally’s success wasn’t budged by an inch, even as she had to wrinkle her nose slightly in objective distaste for the bittersweet stink of wet turf and pruny skin. Having spent multiple sessions already listening to Dino’s cowardly blame-shifting animosity, that humid fustiness emitting from Sally’s foot could’ve been ten times as vile, and the woman still would’ve agreed that the shrunken criminal was getting everything he deserved here. Considering the boy’s apparent raging misogyny and inability to take responsibility for his actions, most of all when it came to his horrific violation of the governor’s daughter, this consequence seemed only right. In fact there seemed no better way to make Dino appreciate women, especially one as deserving as his own poor benevolent younger sister.

The shrunken inmate had withdrawn back into his sister’s hand as far as he could away from her foot, but that quickly became an impossibility when Sally clapped him right back into taut sole-slobbering proximity by a single press from her thumb. This time she purposefully held him there, forcing the underweared three-incher’s limbs to splay while his face was buried snugly against the bulging fluid-streaked meatiness of her flushed sole. Smiling, then, Sally began to rub him back and forth in place, not quite grinding to a painful degree but nonetheless giving her brother no choice except to tightly embrace and kiss the same smelly over-warm foot which might smother him if left too long in this posture. Dino appeared to involuntarily wriggle from his mounting repulsion, but otherwise did nothing to fight back, as pointless as such a thing would be.

“As you can see…” Sally proudly drawled, while showing no sign she intended to give her chastened mini-sibling a break from this prolonged make-out with the pore-grimed underside of her pinkish propped-up foot. The boy’s head wobbled as he dutifully planted hard smooches on that repugnant terrain of soggy sole brawn over and over, but just as much, he resembled a cat preparing to gag up a furball. “…Dino is not exactly the same selfish, inconsiderate, disrespectful male he always was before the bad stuff happened. Not anymore. Nope. A year ago, if we were just hanging out on the couch together, he would’ve thrown a hissy fit if my feet even TOUCHED his half of the pillows. He would’ve yelled and called me names and insulted my feet. He would’ve used words like “disgusting” and “gross.” About ME! A woman! His own SISTER! But, now? He gives his favorite big sissy a big kissy, right on the things he used to hate so much. As you can see, I don’t even have to make him do. He just does it when I tell him. And he doesn’t try to stop me when I… help him do it better like this. Sure, maybe he doesn’t love kissing my feet still. But what’s most important is that he respects me and my feet. He knows his place. He does what he’s supposed to. Even if he still… slips up sometimes, and has another tiny tantrum. I’m still working on fixing those. But otherwise? I mean, I hate to sound like I’m bragging, it’s just true: we’ve come so far together, I’ve made him sooooo much better already, and I’m not going to stop until he’s the best, most-loving, most-respectful boy he can be.”

End Notes:
More to come!
Chapter 2 by Jacksmith

At this point, following Sally’s speech, the group supportively burst into rousing encouragement and golf-applause. They all talked over one another to tell her what a good job she was doing, to repeat that Dino was lucky to have a nice sister so dedicated to his improvement, and to again marvel over what a dramatic shift had taken place in the once-headstrong little convict. Claire, too, quietly showed her approval while Sally soaked up all the praise, and only when the group had largely settled down again did the facilitator speak again:

“Thank you very much, Sally. That was a wonderful start. Now, before you tell us about more of your progress with Dino, I can tell by the looks on some of these faces that there are some burning questions they’d love to ask you. This is YOUR time right now, so there’s no pressure, but-”

“Of course! I’d love to answer questions! Anything to help out!” the eighteen-year-old warden insisted with the relish of a Hollywood celeb basking in the limelight. Especially having already more than won over the other group members (or rather the ones whose feelings actually mattered to her), there was no way Sally would pass up the opportunity to ingratiate herself further in the name of winning more flattery for her altruistic performance with Dino. “What do you guys want to know?”

Out of an abundance of enthusiasm rather than poor manners, the other women’s voices quickly spilled over one another in an effort to have their seething curiosities addressed first:

“How many times did he try to say no before he learned who was boss?”

“What did you do to make him stop fighting it?”

“Does he know to say nice things about your feet now?”

“How often do you tell him to do this?”

“Have you ever made him lick with his tongue instead of just kiss?

Sally, reveling now in all the attention, happily answered each question in sequence. Ironically, she was much more honest now when discussing her exact techniques in training the boy to semi-voluntarily kiss the pungent sweat off his sister’s dirty sole underbelly like a long-lost lover, compared to the rest of her flowery account earlier, which was conveniently biased to depict herself as the hero and Dino as the villain. All the while, her brother was never allowed to divorce himself from this same grossly intimate body-to-foot contact. The whole frontside of his body was soon almost as damp with liquid grunge as Sally’s actual sole, blushing a similar shade of rose, and his lips trembled from both exhaustion and the nausea of puckering so many times against that pudgy wall of dimpled arch.

Eventually she did give him a “break” from kissing that exact spot on her sole, but it wasn’t much of an improvement, as she casually – without even pausing her answer or breaking eye contact with the other women in the circle – glided Dino’s body from the middle of her underfoot slab straight up into the mushy flexed-out splay of her toes. As always, his head slotted nicely as a small grape into one of the crevices, whereupon the brunette giantess began idly clamping her mealy digits right around his skull: once again, not powerfully enough to cause injury, but still more than plenty to repeatedly entomb the little guy’s whole head in puffy moist toe-flesh. At this point, Dino could play-act consent no longer, and despite his better judgment, flailed for all he was worth in an effort to worm free and rasp up some fresh oxygen. Naturally, Sally allowed no such thing, easily stifling his fruitless rebellion and hugging his face all the harder straight against that tender divot between her dexterous toes.

“It really is so admirable what you’ve done, Sally,” Claire said, when at last the current center-of-attention had answered the last question about this corrective foot-kissing exercise in detail. “This is an unusual approach, yes, and even more unusual that it’s succeeded, but there’s no arguing with innovation. I think I speak for everyone when I say we’re VERY impressed, and proud of the huge steps you’ve taken in helping Dino unlock his potential as a better person, man, and useful citizen of the world. I’m sure someday he, too, will appreciate it, even if he’s still too close to understand the gift you’re giving him here by your attention and commitment. Now, since we’ve gotten a little sidetracked here, I do have to ask something else, especially after you’ve all wowed us by turning around your brother’s relationship with your feet so well. Are there… other methods you’ve uncovered to prepare him for his place in the world at large, but among women especially?”

“Well, now that you mention it…” Sally muttered with a bashful smile, her eyes darting from side-to-side. At last she plucked Dino’s head out from the sticky hovel of that narrow space betwixt her toes, allowing him to collapse onto her palm again. Red-faced, he tremored and wheezed from the abhorrence of that minutes-long lip-locked tribute with a giant foot he feared and despised almost as much as he feared and despised the girl herself, but this time he seemed to know better than to blaspheme Sally in front of her supportive fans. “…I guess there are other ways, yeah. Only, I’m not sure if it’s okay to share them with the group?”

“If it’s too personal, Sally, of course you don’t owe us any information,” Claire explained with therapeutic kindness and only the sweetest sympathy. “But, if you do feel comfortable sharing, please let me say again that this is a SAFE space, and you have the power in this room to be as honest as you wish, even if you’re afraid others outside might judge you for it. Because I guarantee you that NO one here is judging you now. Shrinking sentences and the punitive philosophy behind them, after all, only came about because it became apparent that the old methods of correcting the wrongdoings of people like Dino simply weren’t working. It takes uncommon methods and uncommon courage, like yours, to make real change. Please, if you want to, share with us.”

“Oh. Thank you. If you think it’s really okay, then in that case…” Sally muttered, sufficiently buttered up by this consolation, and cleared her throat. The rest of the group, with rapt attention and complete sincerity, showed their whole-hearted agreement with Claire’s message. Now having total permission, and no more reason to feign embarrassment for any of the things she’d done (because of course the girl felt no iota of actual shame for any choice she’d made ever since her brother’s shrinkage), Sally launched into the next revelatory chapter of the truth she’d rewritten to suit her domination-hungry needs, while Dino only wanted to turn invisible from the humiliation of it all. “I guess I should start the story a little further back again, before my brother had to be shrunken for his own good. This is a really personal thing for me to admit, but the truth is, I’ve never… you know, been with a boy before. In that way. I mean, on a roller coaster once, my you-know-what got kind of opened up, but I know that doesn’t count. I’d never even seen a boy naked before. At least not until… him. My brother. I know what you’re thinking, and don’t worry, he didn’t do anything bad to me like he did to that other lady. But I did start seeing him without clothes. Kind of a lot. I don’t think he even knew about it then, but I was just… well, curious, since I didn’t know much about boy bodies, or even really my OWN body! Anyway, I would watch him, just to help me understand. His, you know, penis was the first one I ever saw. It was… bigger than I thought it’d be. Nicer, in a weird way. Long. Kind of… pretty. And I just couldn’t stop myself from looking at him, or it, after that first time. Maybe that’s a funny thing to say, but I don’t care. Because I’m being honest, and I know this is a safe space.”

Given the fragile vulnerability in Sally’s voice, despite the potentially salacious subject matter, once more the rest of the group responded with only unwavering emotional support for her, as if the girl was bravely accounting for some traumatic event from her past – rather than casually revealing she’d peeked at and been fascinated by her own sibling’s bare package. Dino, miserable and sickly as he already felt after having to publicly coat his giant sister’s size-39 sole in kisses, realized he shouldn’t have been surprised by the strangers’ foolishness at this point.

Nevertheless, it galled the boy to realize that no one in the room was at all bothered by Sally’s troubling admission. And it upset him even worse to hear his towering sibling unabashedly discuss her opinion on his genitals in the same open company. His insides knotted tighter, and already he had a sinking suspicion of where this speech was headed, based upon some of the other private atrocities which had previously occurred while he was trapped in the giantess’s empowered clutches: things which he had prayed would never be spoken of, let alone shown, to another living soul. Unfortunately, something told Dino that wish would soon be slaughtered, much like his dignity.

“You’re doing great, Sally,” Claire insisted. She even shot a cold glance at the three-inch boy in his sister’s hand, as if daring Dino to speak out of turn again. “Go on. We’re all rooting for you here.”

“All right, I… will,” Sally agreed with a dramatic sigh, just to ensure that much more unflinching loyalty from her fellow group members. “See, after I’d watched him getting naked enough times, I just couldn’t stop thinking about his thing. All I wanted was to understand this stuff. To understand boys, and their bodies, and my body, and… you know what else. So, one day when I was watching him through the door, I just… started touching myself, down there. Between my legs. It just felt so good, and I didn’t know if it was right or wrong. Except… he caught me that time. He saw me looking, he saw what I was doing, and I guess this won’t shock you, but since this was before Dino ever thought about anybody except himself, he didn’t even give me a chance to explain. He just started screaming and calling me crazy and a nasty perv, telling me I didn’t have any right to do this, and… sorry, it's hard for me to say this stuff out loud, even though it’s important. It just hurt so much to be talked to like that, when I only wanted to know what my body felt like. I didn’t try to talk back, but it didn’t seem right, and for a long time, Dino made me feel like I was an awful person. I still love him and forgave him for it, but that’s all I could do. And… then… I heard about what he did to the other girl. And I thought about all the names he called me. All the ways he made me feel bad. And I realized that my big brother was a liar and a hypocrite all along, and also that he had no idea what was right and wrong, or what it’s like when somebody forces your body to do things for them. Right then, I just knew another way he had to be fixed. He had to… learn… what it means when you get touched, even if you don’t want it. That’s the only way to understand. That’s the only way to make it right.”

With everyone else in the room on the edge of their seats and still championing her as the absolute martyr of this story, at last Sally spoke aloud the beginnings of the plot-turn that Dino had so direly yearned to take to his grave someday: “I didn’t touch him right away. See, I didn’t know very much about how boys’ bodies worked, but I did know that their penises are supposed to get harder and longer when they get touched. When they… feel good. Or even just when they’re around a girl. And I guess you could say, after Dino got shrunken and he became my responsibility, since I’ve been taking care of him and teaching him during his sentence, I couldn’t help but wonder why his thing didn’t do that in front of me. I know I’m his sister, and I know that wondering that might not be… right… to some people, but I still only wanted to understand, and help Dino be better. So I just asked him why his penis didn’t get, what’s the word, turned-on for me? Well, you all know enough about my brother by now, so you can guess how that went. Even when he was so tiny, he still wasn’t afraid to yell and spit at me. He never wanted to listen. He just told me that I was his sister and he’d rather lose all the money in the world and puke his guts out and die a hundred different super-painful ways than ever have his penis get even a tiny bit hard for me, because it was so disgusting for him to think about. Even after ALL that I did for him, that was still all he could say.”

By this stage of Sally’s highly-editorialized narrative, just when Dino could’ve most used the support of an impartial party’s empathy to see through the girl’s vindictive treachery and realize how insane it was to paint herself as the victim in this account, the opposite couldn’t have been truer. The boy felt the foreboding retribution-wreaking glare of every colossal woman in the room searing upon him. Even Claire, despite pretending to maintain that neutral stance out of professional obligation, tangibly projected a sense of withering antipathy for Dino from across the circle. If he didn’t despise his sister so desperately for all the ways she’d abused and warped him during his unjust shrunken sentence, he might’ve almost respected her for her as-usual masterful manipulation of reality itself to suit her whims. Bitterly, he knew he never really had a chance at turning the tide against his queenly brat sibling, from the moment he was diminished to this lowly stature, and probably even long before then too.

“And then after he said that… I guess… you could say something just happened inside me. Like a lightning bolt moment, you know?” Sally continued after another unnecessarily melodramatic pause for impassioned emphasis. Subtly, her fingertips waggled in a wave-pattern in front of the three-inch charge in her palm, as if taunting him a final time with his own powerlessness, just before she divulged the truth he hoped to hide most of all. “I don’t think I’m beautiful or anything. I’m not the smartest person ever, either. And I don’t have a big ego like Dino does. I just… care. I want to believe that right and wrong counts. So when he said that to me, like it was nothing, I just… knew… suddenly what I had to do. How to make him understand. That’s when I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and stuck out my tongue, and put Dino’s whole body inside. Then I closed my lips again while he was still in there, and… I sucked on him. Hard. For a while. Just like a piece of candy.”

Dead silence followed, and then Claire gently uttered with supreme clinical control that belied her great personal interest: “I can’t say that I’ve… encountered that kind of technique in my behavioral studies before. Go on please, dear. How did he respond when you did that?”

“Well, you guys can probably guess that part too. Or at least… some of it. So Dino threw a big fit. He cried a lot, and yelled, and asked me a million times to stop, and flicked his teeny-tiny arms and legs around like he thought he could fight me and get out of my mouth, even though there was no way that could ever happen until I actually let him out on purpose. I think he actually had a little itsy-bitsy panic attack, too. Just from going in my mouth. Like, he really flipped out. But… I just kept sucking on him. I pushed him around a lot with my tongue, and rubbed him a lot, and gave him a bath in my spit. I wasn’t hurting him, though. I was… showing him. And finally after a while, I felt it. His thingy started getting… hard. Like I knew it would. Like it was supposed to. That’s when he REALLY started begging me to stop, over and over, like he was going crazy, just like that other girl probably did when he did those bad things to her and he still didn’t stop, so… I didn’t stop, either. I pushed my tongue up between his legs and I sucked his turned-on little penis until he did you-know-what. Like what they say happens when a boy’s thing gets hard and happy enough that he can’t take it anymore. It wasn’t a lot, because he’s so small, but I felt it, and I tasted it. And… I liked it. Maybe because I got to understand more about a boy’s body, and also mine. Maybe also because Dino finally got to see that’s he’s not the strongest and smartest and best-person-ever who gets to do whatever he wants. He saw right and wrong. He didn’t like what I did to him then, but I knew that for the first time ever, my brother HAD to respect me and that I’m in charge of him now until he’s fixed. And I knew I had to keep going, because I figured out exactly the way to make him better.”

Dino instinctively shuddered with PTSD distress as this upsetting portion of the sordid tale was concluded, even while knowing that was far from the end of his suffering yet to tell. Because of course many other terrible things had happened to him at his sister’s hands (and all over her body) since that premiere occasion when she began sexually experimenting with him in that way. But there was just something special about the impulsive and terrifying event of entering the girl’s dark gurgling saliva-drenched maw for the very first time that physically overtook the boy with limb-shivering dread every time he remembered it thereafter. So naturally, the negative effect was even worse when he heard it retold aloud, and he practically writhed in her palm now as she shared it with the others. Making matters worse, once he dared peer out to the rest of the group, he didn’t see the affronted repugnance on their faces that he might’ve hoped for. There was certainly shock, as the other guardians’ eyes popped and mouths hung open, but it was more breathless wonderment than offended outrage. The women were merely surprised, yet not aghast on Dino’s behalf. Even Claire couldn’t keep up her veneer of steady calm now, and joined the others in their expressions of scintillated bombshell-revelation.

“See, after that, I figured out that the best way to keep learning, and making Dino understand what he did wrong and also respect all women more at the same time, was to keep… teaching him… like that,” Sally carried on with the resurgent bravery of a well-practiced inspirational speaker, even though it was still just an act, and only her brother seemed to realize. “I had to use my body and his body, in all the ways he didn’t want me to, and that people might say are “wrong,” but that really helped change the way his little brain works, in a good way. He always hated being anywhere close to my feet, but really it was my whole self he didn’t want to be close to, either. Well, it turned out I had to fix that, to fix the rest of him. That was the key. The perfect way to make him right again. So after that first time, I took him out of my mouth and I gave him time to calm down and think about the bad stuff he did, but I definitely didn’t leave him alone for super-long. That same day, I made him even smaller and then put him back in my mouth. It was trickier for me to lick him in the right spot with my tongue, because he was so tiny then, but it wasn’t THAT tough either, since his penis was still bigger than a normal boy’s, and then even bigger when I sucked on him. He cried and freaked out again, but he also… made cum again. And it happened even faster than the first time, because I didn’t hold back, and Dino was really starting to see that he has no power, and doesn’t deserve to have any power again, until he’s all the way fixed.”

Sally indulged in another weighty pause here, still with every ordinary-sized warden of a shrunken delinquent in the circle just aching to hear more, including Claire. Meanwhile Dino was all but curled into the fetal position upon her palm, flinching with shame and sickness while the waves of vivid memories washed over him as if they were being re-enacted in real-time. His sister didn’t make the others wait long to hear more, either:

“Starting the next day, I tried lots of other different things to see what would teach him the best. My feet were just obvious, because he always talked about how he couldn’t stand them. I made him spend a lot of time near them, first when they were nice and clean and smelled nice from soaps and lotions. Then… I got him used to when they got dirtier. When they got hot and sweaty, with dust and grass and little wet bits of sock stuff stuck on my skin. Not like CRAZY still, but just a normal amount, like anyone else would have. I made him stay close to every part of my foot – sitting on top, and sliding his arms and legs between my toes, then even his head too, and lying under the bottom of my foot when I put it down on him. I didn’t squish him really hard, either. Just enough so he’d respect that I was in control, and that if I wanted him to be close to my feet, then that’s where he had to be. Sometimes, I’d put him in my shoe, and then put on the shoe with him still inside, and then I’d go sit outside or walk around a little, right on top of him, as just another way to make him better. After that, it was even more obvious to teach him to LOVE my feet… well, in a certain way… instead of having his freak-outs all the time. I had to make him understand that he was a lower thing than my feet, and that he had to pay them respect. Like princesses. First I made him rub my feet all over. Then kiss then. Then lick them too, the same way I licked all over his body when I sucked on him, and drink up all the gunk between my toes and on my soles, and make them clean again. I liked it when he did that just as much as I liked making his thing hard in my mouth. That took a long time to teach him right, to worship my feet, but once he learned, I knew I just had to keep going and do more stuff to make him better. Another time, I put him… in my bra… and snuggled him right up against my nipple. And I wore him around, right there, for a while. It made me feel good, too. Nobody ever touched me there before that, and I only ever really did it on accident in a way that felt nice, so… we both learned stuff that day. Just like on my feet, I taught him to rub my nipple whenever I put him in there, and kiss it really sweet and gentle, and also lick it in a way that… made me feel things. Then after that there, was this other time when he was really misbehaving and screaming and acting like it was the end of the world, so to get him back on track, I made him the smallest he’d ever been. I think he was like one millimeter tall. And… I put him somewhere I knew he’d learn his lesson. It’s… a little embarrassing, but… I put him between my butt cheeks. I didn’t smush him there or really squeeze my butt muscles, either, even though I could have, but I let him just stay stuck there for a long time while I pulled my pants back up and did other stuff. I didn’t tell him this part then, but… that might’ve felt the best of all. I was pretending to ignore him there so he’d remember who’s in charge, but honestly, I could barely concentrate from all the… feelings. Even though he wasn’t touching my nipples, they got all tingly, and I wasn’t even touching myself down there either, but my underwear got… wet… from you-know-what. Just from having Dino stuck there, and knowing he was finally going to be fixed.”

Chapter 3 by Jacksmith

Sally took a beat again after this long-winded divulging of the various debaucheries committed against her brother, and sadly, the eighteen-year-old hadn’t even touched on every occasion. Meanwhile, as the rest of the group gradually had the chance to process and imagine everything they’d heard from the bold-yet-apparently-effective young guardian, murmurs of side-discussion broke out. Dino was grateful that he couldn’t quite hear everything the other women were saying as they exchanged whispers and shot glances at him, but he picked up on enough to realize that, even upon hearing the gritty details of the ways Sally had violated him in the name of justice, not a one of them was on his side. If anything, they were further fired-up from hearing about his sister’s unorthodox brand of shrunken sibling correction. They commented to one another what a genius Sally was, how fearless and creative and strong-willed, and consequently, how viciously deserving Dino was of such treatment from her. Especially since it seemed to be working so well, when they judged this humbled better-mannered shell of him today against the loud-mouthed ego-boosted guilty-seeming chauvinist male of earlier months.

Immoral and irrational and downright mad as it all should’ve seemed to these supposedly justice-minded people, Sally’s plan was coming together now with the perfection of a meticulous symphony. She was getting everything she wanted right now. And still only Dino, too meekly impotent to do anything but watch it happen, comprehended that – in reality – all his sister had succeeded in doing was erotically torturing him into a state of submission, while simultaneously fostering a sadistic taste within herself for embarrassing, dominating, and outright raping her shrunken sibling in dozens of colorful boundary-smearing ways.

“That certainly is quite a story, Sally. Thank you again for being so honest and real with us all,” Claire congratulated, with her own deep-rooted fascination flavoring her words now. The facilitator no longer seemed as concerned with keeping complete order to the group’s proceedings, as she didn’t make an effort now to stop the other women from muttering to one another in either support of Sally and denigration of her brother. At the same time, hints of Claire’s own opinion began to bleed unavoidably into her analysis, but of course Dino couldn’t do anything about this either. “I know some of that couldn’t have been easy for you to share. And I can tell that some of us here are still wrapping our heads around your unusual methods. Some of it, arguably, came as a shock. But, what’s most important of all is that no one could possibly deny you’re seeing truly effective results for your efforts. And for that, you deserve every commendation we can give. As you said, we all had the chance to see your brother the way he once was. Stubborn. Self-centered. Arrogant. Hypocritical. Fighting your desire to improve him. And now? Thanks to your dedication and ingenuity and most of all your love, he’s almost a different person entirely. No, strike that: he is a different person entirely. Amazingly, he’s well on the path to being a man worthy of living in a society among his betters. Which begs the question, dear, if you’re still comfortable opening up to us… after all that, were there any other methods you took to remake your brother the way he was always meant to be?”

Simultaneously with all this highly theatrical truth-tampering divulgence from Sally to her now-captive audience of fellow keepers over shrunken inmates, a much-different variety of drama had been playing out much closer to the ground. Emily, a one-millimeter-tall participant in this whole humiliating group exercise in self-aggrandizement, had only just managed closer to the start of the meeting to crawl out through the obstructions jammed inside her warden aunt’s handbag and back toward the light. It was time for her to get the hell out of here. She wasn’t quite sure where she would go or what she could do once she got there at this size. All Emily knew was that she couldn’t stand listening to another minute of this sickening unfairness, nor could she handle being at her aunt’s mercy for another day without at least making some attempt to avoid it. Even being lost at one millimeter tall might be better than some of the shameful torments she’d endured. Unfortunately, her giantess relative’s purse wasn’t resting flush against the floor when she escaped from it, but instead its leather cusp intersected with the lengthy metal bar which ran the length of the rectangularly-arranged conference tables the much-huger speakers were using as their personal podium. Worse still, at such a small stature, Emily couldn’t just jump to the ground, even though it was only six inches down. Her only choice would be to sidle along the top of the bar, under the shadows of the table while everyone above was hopefully too preoccupied with listening to notice her flight, until she reached the end of the table, where the bar slanted to the floor.

Given how small her body was, it took Emily the entirety of Sally’s talkative turn to traverse along the bar, careful not to slip off or risk being caught. Or probably much scarier: the constant threat of being kicked away accidentally by a foot the size of a small cruise liner, if any of the enormous group members happened to raise their leg at the wrong moment. Yet Emily was determined to finally escape her aunt’s clutches, and she moved quickly and tirelessly, timing her sprints well so that she never came near anyone’s gigantic shoes while they shifted postures above. All this while, as she came nearer to Sally – who coincidentally sat at the end of the line – Emily was forced to listen to the brash young disciplinarian talk about taming her shrunken brother, growing louder in her ears. The one-millimeter girl of course felt sympathy for Dino, since his situation sounded even more embarrassing and belittling than her own, but it was every shrunken victim for him or herself out here.

Though that sympathy abruptly became much more palpable and sense-afflicting when, after having so cautiously timed her stealthy dash along the table’s horizontal support bar, Emily’s desperation to escape got the better of her and she attempted to scamper past Sally’s place at the table without pausing. That impatience tragically meant that, just as the miniscule girl was perhaps a minute’s run away from reaching the floor, she was jarringly accosted by an absentminded Sally suddenly thwomping both bare feet down hard on the bar, which instantly trapped Emily on the narrow metal span between them. This whole time, the chatty giantess had been mindlessly shoe-playing with her flats: digging in her heels, clapping her soles against the basins, grinding against the floor, and scrunching and bobbing her toes inside to make the shoe dance in midair like a misshapen yo-yo.
Such active yet thoughtless movements were already plenty to maintain a particularly toasty and sweat-musky atmosphere right near the ground, as the muggy leather-salty aroma of those well-loved shoes and her giant cooped-up feet was piped out. Which meant that Emily’s senses were stricken right away by the acrid foulness of fruit-soapy brine mixed with the sharpness of boggy toejam, slowing her down to a crawl as she coughed for air. Though of course Sally’s feet themselves presented far greater danger when they finally abandoned both shoes on the floor and plopped down on the bar around the escaped millimeter-high girl, all without knowing she was even down there. Frightfully alarmed as well as sourly intoxicated by such a heavy dose of that same stench which Sally had just been explaining to the group she’d been using to correct her brother, Emily fought forth on her hands and knees, resolved to reach the end of the bar no matter what. Unfortunately, while Sally’s right foot began shifting again, and even gently rammed its meaty wrinkle-textured underside right into the tiny escapee, the other foot remained unluckily rooted in place, with her juicy clenched-in toes blockading the sloped conclusion of the runway. There was no way past.

Defeated, and still very much at-risk of being unknowingly brushed off the bar by Sally’s toes while the giantess continued talking, Emily hunkered on all fours like an animal in abject disgust and demoralization. The gathered perfume of the titanic young brunette’s sweaty feet really was like an awful drug, turning its current miniature victim downright woozy, and making her nauseous from its densely radiated flavor of soggy flesh and peeled-off lint. Stuck there now until she was either discovered or kicked off the bar, Emily could only bitterly ruminate on Sally’s continued story. Considering what a hellish time she was having just trying to escape past these feet right now while barely even touching them, Emily truly couldn’t imagine how awful it must’ve been for Dino to suffer beneath these same damp smelly soles so regularly, let alone the rest of Sally’s body. If she was in his position, she guessed she’d rather die than put up with such gnarly humanity-robbing degradation from the feet of one’s own gargantuan little sister. Though the puny girl usually did her best not to pass unfair judgment on others, considering she herself had made many mistakes in order to receive this current shrunken punishment, it seemed pretty clear what an objectively awful bitch that Sally was deep-down. And yet none of the normal-sized people in the room, meaning all the condescending giant guardians whose opinions seemed to actually matter, really cared. It seemed all that really matter was who was in charge, who had the legal right to hold a shrinking device, and who was small enough to be dropped inside their superior’s shoes for discipline. Not what was right or wrong.

“Well…” Sally sighed shortly thereafter in answer to Claire’s inquiry for more detail on her novel methods. Despite the ongoing self-victimizing seriousness in her tone, there was a subtle Mona Lisa smile played at the corners of her lips and adding starlight to her eyes. “As a matter of fact, yes. There was… another way with him that I tried. Well, tried and failed. Because it didn’t end up working. You know how I just told you all those new things I did to fix Dino? The ways they made me feel… different… inside? I guess eventually, all those thoughts and feelings made me realize that I wanted to know what it was like. You know. To… be with someone. To have them inside me. To not be, well, a virgin anymore. To go all the way, and feel the kinds of things I’m meant to feel down there. All along, I realized I was waiting until I was older to do it with someone special, like a boyfriend or even a husband. But… after everything Dino put me through, and all the growth I went through to find myself again and make him a better brother, taught me that I was wrong to think that. I didn’t have to wait for that. I could choose how I wanted to feel special, and how I wanted feel things down there. I could make it happen for myself… I didn’t have to let someone “take” away my virginity, I could just let go of it all by myself, under my own power… and I could show Dino his place in the world at the same time. So, I did it. Well… I tried, anyway, to put him inside me down there. Like I said. It didn’t work out how I hoped. I made him an inch tall, so he’d be small enough to fit in there easy, but still big enough that I could feel him and could get him out when I was finished with him. Only, I was nervous, so I was going to do it over the bathroom sink, so it would be safe and I could see what I was doing in the mirror. But you know my brother by now. He took advantage of that, too, when I obviously didn’t really know what I was doing and was just trying to learn more about myself, and make him into a better person. I was being really gentle, about to stick him inside, and then he JUMPED right out of my fingers, doing that thing he does where he screams and shakes and freaks out, and he slid all the way into the sink and right down the drain! We actually had to call a plumber to pull him out. And… after that… well, I was too scared to try it again. Too… ashamed. I thought maybe that was a sign that I wasn’t supposed to learn about myself that way after all. Or ever do that with Dino again.”

This sorrowful turnabout in what might’ve otherwise represented the victorious conclusion of Sally’s story, at least from her cruelly one-sided perspective, seemed to affect her audience exactly as intended. Murmurs broke out, again in astonished yet compassionate support of the girl herself and her struggles, while muttering in even more denigrating terms about her diminutive brother. Then while Sally sat back in her chair again with a well-feigned look of forlorn pitifulness on her adorable face over this humble setback, Claire clinically yet sweetly interjected again:

“It wasn’t your fault, Sally. There are no such things as signs from the universe that something is correct or not. Only signs that we create, based on our own judgment and by following our hearts to know what’s right. What you experienced there with your brother, no matter the circumstances, was a clear act of rebellion and aggression on his part. You were only exploring new ways to better yourself as well as him, and like it seems he always does, he rejected that kindness. Yes, it might have taken some getting used to on his part, but that still can’t excuse his utter refusal to even meet you halfway in healing this relationship, giving you the space you need to grow, and also making up for his past wrongdoings. So, please. Don’t blame yourself.”

The rest of the gang of disciplinarian giantesses, albeit still duly shocked by what they’d heard, had since then become accustomed to even the wildest twists of Sally’s unusual methodology, and so responded only with the firmest head-bobbing support, once Claire invited the girl to absolve herself of all responsibility. Then this fervor grew louder and more enthusiastic, much to Dino’s own continued horror, as he first had to relive that disgusting memory of his near-miss with his own sister’s pussy and his subsequent drain spelunking while she shared such a private misadventure with the group, and now was somehow impossibly made to feel like the selfish villain of that twisted scenario. Wouldn’t even one person speak up on his behalf, he direly hoped, all while fighting back more whimpering and PTSD quakes. Surely someone had to see the madness here?

“Hey, I for one think you’re an extraordinary young woman, Sally!” one especially-frumpy middle-aged woman barked from the circle. Based upon this highly-unattractive giantess’s past accounts during meetings, it was plain at least that Dino that she – with her constant frown and acidic disposition – had endured all kinds of difficulties in her fraught past romances, eventually leading her to instead blame all of male-kind for her bitterness and lack of success. “It takes a lot of courage to say those kinds of things you said! You know, the things everyone is thinking deep down, but is just too afraid to say them out loud because they might get judged. Screw that! I say we all should follow your example, and quit being so scared of these miserable good-for-nothing men! Especially the ones that are finally just the right size for showing them just how little they matter to us. So don’t you dare let one tiny mess-up STOP you from getting what you deserve, and teaching that greedy insignificant nothing who’s so lucky to call himself your brother that YOU are in the one in charge, YOU are better than him, and if he doesn’t like you getting the things you deserve, well then that’s just too goddamn bad! C’mon now, Sally. You HAVE to take this thing all the way to the END!”

Chapter 4 by Jacksmith

Despite the unsightly scowling woman’s obvious anti-man bias seething from her chant, again to Dino’s wretched despair, this outcry galvanized the group to even greater heights. They were practically cheering for Sally now: insisting that she wasn’t in the wrong, that her brother had only been trying to hurt her with his defiance before, that they didn’t find her exploratory sexually-rooted curiosities at all strange, and most profound of all, that they supported her seeing her previously-failed endeavors through to their pleasurably triumphant conclusion. With tears in her eyes, a smile on her lips, and a sense of smugly godlike superiority in her heart, Sally at last agreeably nodded yes to this echo chamber of fellow giantess slave-drivers, then after a deep breath, spoke again to the shrunken brother-shaped creature in her hand:

“I was right all along. I know that now. You tried to bring me down, and make me feel like a monster when I only tried to change you for the better. And sometimes it almost worked. But I see the truth now. I’m right, I’m powerful, I’m worthy, and I’m BETTER than you’ll ever be! Which is why I’m not letting you stop me from becoming my best self anymore. I want something. And after everything you took from me, it’s finally time for you to give me something back instead: you. I’m taking all of you. Because you belong to me now.”

To a rowdy chorus of whoops and reassurances from this coven of giantess enablers, like they were an angry mob baying for a prisoner’s public execution, Sally pinned her three-inch-tall plaything down in her palm, then dug her fingernail under the elastic band of his underwear: the last meager covering preventing him from being totally nude. Picking and plucking away, in spite of his squirming and bawling in protest, her fingers easily overpowered the boy and stripped him of his skivvies, leaving him buck-nude in her hand. After that, upon drawing the shrinking appliance from her purse, Sally gave Dino a zap that reduced him back down to a single inch tall, just as he’d been the last time she attempted and failed to see this through. One woman seated nearby couldn’t help but let out a swooning note, upon squinting at the wriggly boy’s bare body; even at his lowly size, she saw fit to declare he was unexpectedly gifted between the legs. Another maternal-looking woman put on a sly smirk, elbowed her neighbor, and cheekily murmured that she definitely couldn’t blame Sally for her impulses now, because brother or not, no one could resist fucking such an appealing and helpless target as this. Though amidst all such flinch-worthy comments that so objectified and humiliated Dino, naturally the worst of the psychological onslaught came from his sister herself, as she robbed him of his clothes and then fixated her resolute gaze squarely upon his exposed junk. The thought of what Sally was supposedly about to do, the taboo boundaries she was going to carelessly shatter for her own greedy lust, repulsed him down to his center. It made him want to crawl out of his skin. He almost couldn’t fathom something so repugnant.

Unfortunately, no matter the depth of existential crisis Dino was undergoing in resistance of this loathsome inevitability, it didn’t wouldn’t make the slightest difference. His opinion counted as little as a water droplet in a hurricane, and his fate was oncoming for him regardless. Still receiving more sympathetic croons and even laudatory applause from the circle, Sally rose to her feet in front of everyone, claiming an even more intense spotlight among her kin of power-drunk giantesses. Then, cupping her sacrificial one-inch-tall brother in one palm, the other hand reached down and delicately drew up the folds of her flirty summertime skirt high enough that she could now thumb the silken lip of her own undergarments in readiness to peel them back.

Having now ruffled up her garb high enough that those private articles were only a gentle pluck away from leaving her nether region fully exposed, Sally let go to instead stick out her long saliva-gleaming tongue and massage the pad of her thumb along those taste buds. Once satisfied with the level of frothed moisture gooily smeared on her finger, she held her writhing one-inch brother up and pressed his back against her stickied flesh until his light frame adhered there like a sparkle craft-glued onto an art project. Even when Sally let go, only holding Dino up by that one finger alone, he lacked the strength to liberate himself from the spit-tacky surface of her thumb, no matter how much he wormed about. This rather pathetic form of captivity allowed her ample opportunity to hold him directly before her face and scrutinize his sad miniscule stripped-down self, in clear light surrounded by all her supporters, with the full prejudice she had given herself permission to wield over this lesser being she called a brother.

Sally couldn’t help but reflect then, as she stared down her utterly helpless elder sibling stuck upon her finger, about the number of times in her life when Dino had made trouble for her. Taunting her, condescending to her, showing little sympathy for her problems, and even once he was shrunken and technically under her control, he still made himself a thorn in her side by panicking and rebelling against every opportunity she took to try and improve the both of them. He looked so terrified right now, so bitterly histrionic, and it both saddened and annoyed Sally to think that he could’ve avoided so much of this pointless suffering he was choosing to feel, if only he’d listened to his giant sister and accepted that she was just doing what was best from the start. Not exclusively for herself, but Dino too. Now, though, because of his refusal to ever see reason or feel compassion, he’d left her with no choice except to take matters into her own hands, using the full power over him she deserved, and to make his most wretched nightmare of entering his own sister’s vaginal sanctuary finally become reality. Having gone into a thoughtful doe-eyed reverie, Sally had fallen silent for a full thirty seconds, just looking down at him, though it felt like a much longer achingly-suspenseful pause to her captured brother.

“P-Please. Sally,” Dino gulped in the kindest voice he could, barely able to speak coherently from how nauseously afraid he felt, yet he had to try. Though of course he knew he was the obscenely-wronged victim here, he was far too weak to physically escape his sister’s clutches, which meant his last hope was appealing to her emotional sense of self-righteousness: “You d-don’t have to do this. I know you’re… c-confused. This is my f-fault. I made all this really hard on you. I f-fought you, because I was scared of being like this. Being s-small and not in control. And I’m so s-sorry about that! But… p-please… I’m begging you. Don’t d-do it. Don’t p-put me… in there. I’m your b-brother, Sally! THINK about that! It’s s-still me, even though we haven’t always been b-best friends! I’ll do anything else you ask, I swear. I’ll be quiet, and nice, and r-respectful to you forever. I w-won’t even complain if you decide to… p-put me back in your mouth, or your bra, or even under your f-foot again. Just, PLEASE! T-This is all I’m asking…”

“Oh, poor little Dino. You still don’t understand, do you?” Sally murmured suddenly, startling her tiny brother despite her tender tone. “You act like this is some awful selfish thing I’m doing just to hurt you. And, well, I admit, I am doing this for me, because I want to know what it’s like to have someone inside me and not be a virgin anymore, under my own power. But… it’s also for you. Don’t you see that? You’re going to learn to consider someone else besides yourself, for once in your life. To consider a woman’s needs. To consider the consequences of your actions. And when it’s done, when you’ve done what you’re supposed to do and found your new place in the world that I’ve picked out just for you, you’ll only be a better person for it. I promise. Just try to understand. And if you can’t do that much… well, at least I did my best to show you that I care. That’s all I can do.”

Then Sally’s thumb began to lower from its position directly before her adorable yet resolute countenance, descending swiftly toward her loins. In a flash, she’d thumbed her panty waistband and shimmied it down her thighs, finally leaving her fully nude between the legs. Dino took one glimpse of his humongous sister’s oncoming crotch, once more seeing the arousal-blushed complexion and dew-frosted petals of her labia, and broke out into hysterical screams. Unlike the last occasion the shrunken boy had a close encounter with Sally’s pussy, however, she had him secured, and even though he flailed all the way down toward her groin, he couldn’t slip away this time. Dino cried out with surprisingly insistent volume for someone his size, and his yowls echoed through the whole room, but not a soul listening (at least not the normal-sized humans) so much as flinched in reaction or remorse. As everyone else stayed deadly quiet, absolutely fixated on what was happening, all that could be heard were the one-inch body’s shrieks and Sally’s shushing croons.

Taken below the giantess’s rolled-back skirts, Dino came closer than ever before to the beastly pulsating pube-forested façade of his own titanic unhinged sibling’s cunt. He saw it flex and contract in readiness to accept a certain male-shaped offering that it had obviously been hungering over so wrongly for a while now. He saw the flowed-out honey of her crotch fluids already prepping the runway for a slippery entrance. He saw his own life flash before his eyes. Roaring himself hoarse, now just pleadingly repeating his sister’s name and dire variations of “STOP,” Dino had never felt so powerless in all his life as he did when his miniature naked body, stuck to the end of his younger warden’s thumb, was jammed him directly between her labial folds and into her excitedly awaiting hole.

At once, those loud howls were muffled down to almost nothing, and his irritating cacophony was traded instead in the otherwise-silent room for the damp squinching and stretching and smushing of buoyant inner-vaginal flesh comfortably grinding against the equally-bare skin of its new inmate. Sally didn’t simply nudge Dino shallowly inside her pussy just past her outer lips, but instead was pushing her finger in as deep as she could fit it, all the while feeling his squirming anatomy consumed inward by her loin tunnel and its masticating movements around him. Tempting as it was to just ram him in as fast and violently as she could so as to speed up the erotic reward, the girl took her time methodically submerging him. This moment had been a long time coming, and it only felt more right the further in she took him. Unavoidably left short of breath from the instant she stuck her brother inside her cooch, albeit for exactly the opposite reason from his psychological agony, Sally gasped and moaned and curled her toes more profoundly at every additional inch she happily lodged him within. Until ultimately, satisfied with the highly-intimate depth she’d gifted him, the giantess rubbed Dino off against her squishy yet tautly-constricted internal genitalia, leaving him plastered there inside her, and then gingerly withdrew her finger from that ravenous orifice.

With strawberry-flushed cheeks and a bead of titillated sweat glistening on her neck, Sally let out a definitive exhale while she proudly tugged her roughly-yanked panties back over her crotch, thus sealing the evidence of what she’d just done. Not that anyone present and watching would ever forget this unique yet undeniably inspirational victory they’d just witnessed. There was a brief moment of absolute silence then, like an audience awash in the after-effects of a performance by a virtuoso opera singer, and then the whole group broke into elated applause and cheers of heartfelt adulation for the girl who had officially become every guardian’s heroine. A flurry of compliments rained gladly upon Sally, with crisscrossing voices insisting how brave and intelligent and creative and most of all correct she was for all of the choices she’d made. Sitting back down in her seat and smoothing out her skirts once more, she only blushed deeper with gratitude for all their support, yet the real source of the girl’s euphoria – and the feeling which meant far more than even their sweetest praises – was the sensation currently emanating from within her pussy, thanks to tiny Dino’s spirited stimulation.

“Well, I think we can all agree, a major breakthrough was just made here today,” Claire remarked in the same soothing doctorly timbre as before. “Congratulations, Sally. You’ve given us all so much to reflect on, so many educational opportunities to try out for the betterment of those who need our guidance, and most importantly, you’ve made such tremendous strides in your journey. Not just for yourself, but for your brother, and your mission to mend your relationship. Or rather to make it what it was always meant to be. I couldn’t be any prouder of you than I am right now, and I’m sure the same goes for everyone here. Unfortunately, we are on the clock, or else I’m sure we could spend all day and night here just discovering new methods of enrichment, so I believe the time has come to move on to someone else’s turn, if that’s all right with you. Sally?”

“Yes?” the girl dreamily mumbled, as if she’d only half-heard Claire’s statement.

“Are you… feeling well?”

Sally gulped, smiling and nodding yes, even while she was fully conscious of how out of it she must have appeared to the group, cherry-cheeked and beginning to perspire. All eyes were upon her again, waiting to be certain she was fine. In fact, Sally wasn’t lying, and meant it when she agreed with Claire’s question. However, the afterglow of at last seeing this long-delayed endgame through with her once-untamable brother was a significant and almost overpowering one, leaving her in a deep state of pensive and elevated bliss that also made it difficult to appreciate anything happening in the world around her. All that seemed to matter in this moment was Sally herself, and what was happening inside her. Specifically, right between her legs.

“It’s your brother. Still fighting back against what’s right, I assume?” Claire perceptively asked, and shook her head with disappointment at even the mention of Dino’s resistance. The other group members again furrowed their brows and grumbled at the injustice of the boy’s unending dissent. Meanwhile Sally, upon receiving this reminder of the circle’s total disdain for Dino’s greed and their almost-worship of her enlightened dominion over him, shuddered woozily as a shockwave of syrupy sexual ecstasy rumbled throughout her increasingly-satisfied body.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12960