Fates of! Goddess of Isekai by EricAFreak
Summary:

What will be these young ones fates be? Leave everything up to the Goddess of Isekai. Follow the stories of these young men and woman who have the fortune of being granted mercy by our favored Goddess. The Goddess of Isekai. Please wish them good luck.


Categories: Insertion, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Object, Unaware, Entrapment, Fantasy, Slave, Violent, Incest, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6945 Read: 5681 Published: April 06 2023 Updated: April 09 2023
Story Notes:

Nothing to smuttier here to start.. But hope you enjoy anyways. Will update tags if I add more chapters.

1. Fred Drilling's fate. by EricAFreak

2. Jill Connors Fate by EricAFreak

3. Martin's Fate by EricAFreak

Fred Drilling's fate. by EricAFreak
Author's Notes:
Well I hope you guys like this intro chapter.

“Truck-kun?” Came a sultry woman's voice.

“What is it my goddess?” A man clad in a black butlers outfit bowed.

She pouted, and slouched back into her red velvet couch. The couch sat in the center of a small room about the typical size of a small Japanese flat. Besides the tatami floor and large flat panel TV, the room was spotless. Not to say one would feel cramped here however. For an endless vast whiteness of empty bright space went in every direction past the small rooms nice wood floors.

“Truck-kun, I don't like that attitude..”

“I apolo..gi..ze.”

“Enough! How many appointments do I have today?” The goddess asked before reaching for her saucer of fine spirits.

“Quite a few today, a school had a major structural collapse burying a whole class under tons of rubble..” The butler sweated, as he did not want to upset his goddess.

“Fine... Just said in the first one.”

XXXXX High School had started its day like all the days before it. Teens rushing to make it to their first class for role call, as well as the ones who were asleep at their homeroom desks. This included Ted Tonski, or TT by his so called friends.

“Hey TT what you doing after school today?” Asked one of his so called friends.

“Why do you guys even care? Don't you anyone else to bother?” He tried to shoo them away. He was really close to beating a game on his pc back home. Going out with friends after school would really ruin his plans for that. '2D waifus on my pc are great, they only care if I'm able to clear the boss.

“Eh. But didn't you say we could hang out some time? You said so the other day when we were talking to you at lunch.”

'Yeah the lunch you kept bugging me until I told you something too shut up.' He glared at them. “I have plans already.”

A girl a few feet behind him spoke up from her desk. “The pervert probably is just going to go home and play the new net game... Look he even has the mobile version on his phone right now..”

“Our buddy TT wouldn't abandon us for some game!”

'Speak for yourselves idiots, Rebekah Strong-heart needs me in order to defeat the demon king of Varsi Castle! Once I do that I will unlock her extra skins which normally costs a weeks salary from my part time job!'

“I'm sorry but I'm helping my mother after school today, said if I don't clean the basement I lose internet privileges.” He lied.

“Your parents can't do that TT, that's criminal! Inhumane!” His so calledd buddies patted him on the back. “Do you need us to help?”

“Silence!” Yelled an old balding man at the head of the class. “I'm proceeding with roll call, if you don't quiet down, I'll mark you as tardy!”

The class went silent as the teacher started roll call.

'Whats that sound?' Thought Ted.

It was a moment later when the sound of concrete and steel could be heard snapping and tearing before everyone in the classroom was silenced permanently.

Everything was Darkness for Fred. The last thing he remembered was falling asleep in home room. It did not last long though.

Breathing heavily Fred landed on the floor. He was no longer at school, in fact besides a single blonde woman sitting on a couch, he only saw a vast white landscape.

“Where am I?” He said more to himself, then to the only other occupant in the room.

“You're dead.” The woman sighed.

“What?” the boy asked disbelievingly.

“It's always the same with you earthlings... I am the goddess of Fate and reincarnation. It's my job to reincarnate those lost souls who did not fully use up their time in this one.”

“So I can go back? I can't really be dead right?”

“No you are dead. But you did it before you were supposed too, so now I get to send you on to another world.”

“So this is like some kind of Anime Isekai!?” Fred yelled.

“Well the real world is much harsher Fred Drillings, other worlds are not fantasy like places where you get to be the protagonist after all.” The goddess laughed.

“That's not fair, what if I end up in a world where I'm killed immediately!?”

“Life isn't fair kid, it's lucky you get to get to be reincarnated at all.”

“Surely I get something!?” The boy yelled at the goddess.

'How rude, maybe I should just tell Truck-kun to send him straight down? …. No I might get in trouble for not doing my job properly.'

“Well you get to keep your memories, and I will even grant you three boons of your choice that are within reason, you are not some anime protagonist after all. Your a dead boy gradating at this goddess nerves...”

“I'm sorry!” The boy pleaded.. 'So I get three wishes.'

“Hurry up and state your wishes boy, I got other things to do today!” She looked over towards her TV.

The boy couldn't help but notice the Goddess head swivel towards the tv. 'She was a lazy goddess then, but this was his chance at the Isekai life, he wouldn't screw up his three wishes!'

“First I'd like to be desired by woman everywhere!” The boy shouted, expecting for his first request to be denied.

“Sure.”

“Okay, I understand that was a bit much to..... Wait, you said sure?”

“Hurry up mortal!” The goddess glared at him again, while looking at her TV.

“Then...” 'She might just give me anything! “I'd like to have an indestructible immortal body that doesn't age!'

“Sure. Though I don't know why you would want that.”

'This goddess was a pushover, he could have anything he wanted.'

“Then please make my wealth higher then anyone else s!”

“If that all Fred Drilling's. Please enjoy your reincarnation.” The goddess smiled as she went for her TV remote.

As the TV flicked on Fred vanished. On the screen appeared a dark dank cavern.

“Well this was an interesting reincarnation this time mistress.” Truck-lun bowed, having never left his mistress's side.

“Lets observe him for an hour, then well move on to the next one. Don't forget you promised to make me a souffle.”

“Of course my goddess.”

In the dark cavern of a dungeon, a group of three female adventurers form the country of Fematalia, currently made their way towards the third floor.

“Mai, when are we going to get to the bottom of this dungeon.” Said Tai to her younger half sister.

Mai was a full elf ranger, while Tai was half human magic caster. Trailing behind them was their parties thief, Beth. Beth excelled at traps and had very quick hands and agility. It probably helped her tail kept her more steady.

“Quiet you two. I am detecting a trap ahead.” Said Beth.

The other two adventurers, grew silent at their older friends request.

Beth leaned her tiefling ear against the dungeons wall. “At least three of the floor tiles have a weight sensor. Tai, do you have enough castings of feather light to get us across and back?”

“I think so, I prayed real hard last night, so I think I can manage.”

“Good, please give the spell a cast. Mai please keep a lookout with your bow while we cross.”

Mai nodded her head as her sister and Beth walked across the trapped floor.

Once across, Beth made short work of a rune that was powering the trap. “Should be safe now Mai.”

With a few test steps, Mai slowly made it across the now trap-less floor. “Beth, are party could never have made it this far into the dungeon without you.”

“As long as we make back the fund we spent, I'll be happy with this dungeon exploration. Lets just get that treasure chest over their unlocked. If were lucky, that will be our payday.”

The girls all nodded their heads.

Darkness, that was all Fred could see. What the hell kind of Isekai was he in. Had that damn goddess tricked him? Was he in someones womb, did he have to be reborn?

He didn't even want to think about that option. Wherever he was, it was dark, he couldn't see, and he couldn't move. Then there was light.

Beth had finally gotten the treasure chest open using her thief lock picking skills. Which was good considering the recent cost hike on good lock picks in the nearby town. Who the hell charges five gold coins for single lock pick!

“Well Beth, what kind of treasures did we get?” Asked Mai.

“You know that Tai is the only one in our party with the magic appraisal skill.” Beth sighed.

“Yeah of course, sister hurry and appraise our loot.” The elder sister nagged her young half elf sister.

“You know my dad would have taught you the appraise skill, like he did with your bow skills.”

“But magic is so hard and boring!” The elder sister yelled.

Tai sighed before murmuring the incantation for appraisal.

“System notification. Fred's Legendary Item. Value incalculable. Further information: Item durability is indestructible. When used, item provides female user relief from vaginal discharge. Removes all wastes and smells produced by user with absolute absorption. Grants users relief from all pain and discomfort during periods of monthlies through absorption. End System Appraisal Function.”

“Girls where going to be rich!” Tai shouted.

“We should test to make sure it works.” Beth blushed.

The goddess turned off her TV. “It seems that reincarnation went smoothly. Truck-kun, please send in the next one.”

“Of course my goddess.”

The End? I hope not, we got other students left.... A goddess's work is never done.

End Notes:

Author Note: Hey haven't written on GW in forever, so don't know if I'll keep this going or not, it's really hard to find time to write, but maybe someone out their will enjoy this crazy idea I had, and also thought, why hasn't anyone done this yet? If I do more chapters, I might make it smuttier or even go the route of a proper story, who knows?

Jill Connors Fate by EricAFreak
Author's Notes:

So I'm trying to write more for this story. First section of chapter will be a recurring character story, while second part will be a one shot involving chapters one shot character based in the same Goddess of Isekai universe. Be warned this chapters one shot depicts a scene of a none consensual nature, viewer discretion is advised.

It was everything he'd imagined it to be. His wish had come true, he could start living his real life now. Yes he couldn't wait for his real life to begin!

A few minutes earlier....

“Hmmm. Ted Tonski. I regret to inform you, that you are dead.”

“What kinda shit game is this. I had plans for today!” The young brazen teenager shouted at the goddess.

The goddess eye flinched in an irradiated scowl.

“Well you are dead. So now it's my problem. So what three things do you want to take with you before I send you on your way to reincarnation?”

“What are my choices, do you have dlc or coin based currency to pick what I get?”

'Of course it has to be a nerd..... Best I just send him on his way.' “Just hurry up and give me your three requests verbally before I send you down without them!”

“Jeez old lady, no need to get your panties twisted.”

“I am a goddess! I could send you to hell!” The goddess nearly wanted to strangle him.

“Well fine whatever...” 'Guess I just play for broke then with my three requests.' “Well first I'd like to reincarnate in the game world of the MMORPG, Giantess online as my avatar. It's a new net game where you play as a support character to a giantess female.”

“I don't care about your shitty game, but yeah whatever! Next request or I send you right now!” The goddess was seething, this ugly boy was taking up her valuable time. 'I could be watching the fates of those I sent down right now!'

“Um I guess I wish for Rebekah Strong-heart happiness then..”

“She's a fictional character, and I don't do wishes! I am not a Genie! Just give me your last request.”

“What I just loose a request, that's not fa....” She glared at him. “ir... Then I request that, the Rebekah of the world I reincarnate to has all the dlc skin packs!”

“Just get out of my sight mortal.”

And with a flash Ted was gone.

“Shall we observe him my mistress?” Truck-kun bowed.

“Hell no, someone like him should just be left to rot.”

“Well then, I shall send in the next one.”

Ted was here, this was reality! He's in the ultra new popular Net Game. MMORPG Giantess online! His nostrils were flaring. This was the real world away from that trash that was a shitty game he once called his old life. A world where men where on average three to five inches tall, and provided support for their adventurer companions.

“Status!” ….. “Menu.” ….. “Self appraisal!” …. “Why can't I see my stats or skills.... Damn you goddess, you put me in another shitty game!” Ted started stamping on the ground, until he tripped over a boot lace, landing hard on his back.

Ted was aching, his eye still closed as he grimaced in pain. 'Why do I feel warm hot moist air hitting my body...'

Ted opened his eyes..

Towering above him was a goddess, long slender white legs covered in white wool knee high socks to his left and right towered towards the sky, nay the ceiling. White frilly panties revealing a little too much.. A long thin night shirt hung off two large mounds. Beyond those were luscious lips sitting on the face of a blonde haired, blue eyed woman with curled hair and ribbons. The heat emanating off, her feet next to his tiny body gave him the chills...

“Ted.... What did I tell you about leaving the safety of my boots while I slept?” She glared at him with both gentle warmth and anger.

“Um...”

“How can I expect you to stay safe when we go into a dungeon if you can't even stay safe in an inn!?” She stamped her foot down, causing Ted's world to quake.

“I'm sorry!”

And this ends Ted's adventure for this chapter.

Jill Connors had been reading a light novel. Her friends may have called it trash, but she felt the Isekai genre was a great form of escapism as well as a great literary device. Which is why, when she died so quickly, but didn't die, she had hope.

“Welcome young girl, I am a goddess. I will be determining your fate for reincarnation.”

“So what should I call you then miss Goddess. Administer D? Useless Aqua? Evil being X? God?” The girl smirked.

“I can also determine if your not fit for reincarnation.” The goddess replied.

'So more of a being X type I guess. I'd prefer to avoid ending up fighting in a magic war.' “What do I get?”

“You people from Japan always think you just get things... Fine, I shall grant you three requests..”

'Well I need to make sure I end up human, I don't really want to be a spider or slime..' The girl thought for a moment. “I'd like to be a beautiful woman.”

“Yeah sure..” The goddess replied.

'God in Isekai's always bug or mess with the protagonist, I better make sure she can't interfere or become a burden.. Looking at you Aqua.'

“I'd like for all god's to never interfere with my reincarnated life.”

“Sure, okay, that's doable, I have no interest in you anyways.”

'Did I just waste a request, or was she testing me...? I need to secure my safety, she could just drop me in a hell hole.'

“I'd like an indestructible body, but still be able to live and die naturally of old age.”

“Alright Jill Connors, I hope you enjoy your afterlife.”

A scenic village, not that unlike of a fantasy novel greeted Jill when she arrived. Horses pulling wagons of hay. Small children with odd colored hair running in the streets. Signs depicting a pint of ale indicating some kind of tavern. She could even hear the sound of a blacksmith at work.

'Am I dreaming.' She pinched herself.

'Reincarnation into a fantasy world!' She threw up her arms.

'Adventurer guild? Find a prince to marry into royalty? Max my skills to become the op protagonist and form my own country!?'

“Are you alright miss?” A young boy, who looked like a farmer asked.

“I'm fine.” She smiled.

“You're weird, but pretty.” The small boy blushed.

'Cute!!!' She wiped the drool from her mouth.

“Can you tell me where I might find employment or a guild?”

“Our town doesn't have a guild, since we live so close to giant country.” The boy answered.

'No guild... Giant country!?'

“What do you mean by giants?” She asked, afraid to know what the boy might say.

“You most be from the city right, what with how good looking you are. I suppose you guys in the city forget about small towns like ours that border giant territory.”

“Yeah.. How often do they attack, how big are they?” 'I need to know!'

“Super big, but the town is protected.” The boy sighed. “I need to get back home with my mother groceries, it was nice meeting you pretty lady.”

'I think I need to go to the city, as nice as this little town is, it still might not be safe for me.' Jill thought.

Thump! 'What was that!?'

The town bells started to ring. “Whats going on!”

“Just stay perfectly still girly.” An old woman came out of the tavern in a dirty cooking apron.

“Giant!” A man shouted as he went inside the bar.

'I need to flee.' Jill started to panic.

“I said don't move. Do you want to die young lady!” Said the old woman.

'But I need to escape. Even if I have an mortal body, I might still be able to be eaten, or perhaps something worse...'

The ugly giant, looked like a super sized overweight man with a beard. Although the giants loin cloth failed to block his five foot long staff from view. Amazingly he was avoiding every building and person on the streets. 'Am I actually safe. He even avoids stepping on the children.. But the creepy face reminds me of something I'd see from a certain anime.'

The giant slowly approached. “That's it little lady just stay perfectly still and the gods protection will keep you safe from harm.”

'God's protection?' Jill's face contorted in horror as an arm reached out to grab her.

The old lady looked shocked. “Did she not keep up with her prayers and offerings enough goddess?”

The giant held the girl in his hand and smiled. “I got you.”

'This cannot be happening!'

The boy down in the street got a final look at the really cute girl he'd mate today. It was a shame she was a heathen. Well he supposed it was all in the gods hands now.

“Where are you taking me!” Jill cried as she tried and failed to break free from the monsters grip.

“He he he. Your my little dutch wife now. None of the woman in the giantess village even look at old Tolan anymore.”

“No stop, you can't be serious!” Jill begged.

“Tolan always wanted kids, but, Tolan's partners were always too small, giantess woman say it's too thick and long. So you get to be my dutch wife, and provide me with children! You will love your new home.”

“No, I don't want this!”

“God's and you gave their blessing, otherwise Tolan not be able to pick you up and bring you home. You will come to love your new home and Husband.”

“No no no no!”

“You just have marriage jitters. That will clear up after our first lovely night.”

“......” Jill had no words. 'I hate Isekai's...”

“Were home new sweety!”

“.....”

“I didn't get you name before, but since you my wife now, I'll need to know, how about, Pet. It's a very cute name.”

“...”

“Still shy pet. I suppose that showing you my love is the only way to get back your beautiful voice.” He set Jill between his legs as he sat cross-legged on his enormous bed.

“I will be gentle now as I was on my other partners. I will even swear on the gods, that this is a true marriage, if they object on your behalf, they may the strike me down right now. To this I swear!”

Nothing seemed to happened. “The gods have blessed our marriage!”

“......”

“I know your speechless my little pet.” He removed his lion cloth.

“No.”

“Don't be scared pet, I'm sure the gods will bless us with many children!” The giant said as he started helping her remove her clothing.

Jill eyed the massive cock, it was almost half wide as her torso and nearly as long as her body. 'That thing will kill me!' She shrank away in fear as the giant grabbed her from behind.

As the tip hit her in the abdomen, a puddle of pre-cum ran down her lower body.

Jill zoned out, convincing herself she was not here. Not that it did her any good as the giant spread her legs.

First the tip spread her lips, and then the giant slowly pushed her down. It was like a tractors piston pushing her down.

First her legs dislocated from their sockets, then her hip bones gave way, but did not break. Her ribs caged bowed out as her organs where displaced, and ribs moved aside.

A beautiful young lady, who could have been a beauty queen, was turned into a flesh sack. Her body now roughly took the shape of half the giants member.

Jill kept passing out, only to be re-awoken again and again. 'I have indestructible body... why!??'

The giant worked for several hours, and when finished, lovingly left his wife to rest on their bed. Her body was puffed up like a pucker fish, as the giants thick cum poured out of her engorged body.

“What should we name our children Pet?”

End Notes:

Author Note:

Okay so this chapter was much smuttier and darker then the last. And I'm going to be trying to stick to this format of a reoccurring story-line and a one shots of the rest of the classmates from Ted's class. Let me know if you guys agree with this format. And any possible ideas you might have for Isekai's or Goddess requests.

"I will not go out of my way to do as my readers requests, but if I like your ideas, I might incorporate them into future chapters, no promises though, Hope you guys continue to enjoy this, as long i continue to feel like writing it."

Martin's Fate by EricAFreak
Author's Notes:

Alright, here's another new chapter. No reviews last chapter, so I'm not sure if I met everyone's expectations, but hopefully if I'm on the right track for some people to enjoy this chapter.

Rebekah sighed. “Don't be sorry Ted. Explain to me why you thought it was safe for you to walk around on the floor?”

Ted lifted his head from the kneeling position he was in, once again craning his neck upward towards his chosen companion in his favorite net game. “Floors are meant to be walked on? …. Besides your boot and feet stink.”

Rebekah face immediately flushed. “I can't believe you would say I stink! That's cruel!”

“Well buy some soap or lotions then?” Ted smirked.

“With what money?” Rebekah sat back down on her bed. Her head and chest loomed over Ted's head. “Half my money goes towards paying your family courtships fee's, and the rest goes to providing you with proper adventurer gear. My sword and armor are hand me downs from my mother. How could I afford luxury soaps or lotions!”

'You have a mother...' “Wait, did you say courtship fees!? You purchased me!?” 'This wasn't in the net game!'

“Is that how your mother explained courting to you Ted!?” Rebekah started to cry.

“Um, Rebekah?” Ted tried to consul the girl.

“You aren't even calling me Rebby anymore. Whats wrong with you Ted. You never said I stink before!” She continued to sob.

“What does a courtship entail, I think I just sorta forgot.. um, Rebby.” 'The game is adding in new settings, I need to figure this out.'

“Well since your mother didn't give you the talk, shall I give it to you?”

'The talk?.... She doesn't mean..?' “Wait.”

“You shouldn't be embarrassed Ted, boys are rare and sheltered, it's not too shocking your mom chose to keep you so innocent.” She stood up from the bed again. Her hands went to her waist. “First I should tell you where children come from?”

“Stop, stop! Rebby!” Ted was furiously blushing.

“Silly me, I'm probably going to fast for you Teddy.” She placed her hand on the floor. “Why don't you come closer.”

Ted nervously decided to hop onto Rebby's hand. It was a bit nerve wrecking. Fortunately it was a short trip as she gently set him back down after she sat in the middle of the bed. 'Her thighs and legs are like canyons, while her chest and face are a mountain. They give her game model new levels of justice.'

“Teddy I was determined to be the strongest adventurer in my family, and won the right of family succession between my nine other sisters. It's costing my family half their entire income to attain the right for me to adventure with you. This is our courtship, but only if we can become a successful team, can I get the chance to have you as my husband... A bunch of other families will try and court you should I fail.” She blushed.

'She's always blushing. Though that happened in the game too, but right after that they hit you with an ad to buy additional coins.' “So I don't really get a say then?”

“What!? No Teddy, your family had to agree to everything before our courtship could begin... And at anytime you are able to denounce me....” She couldn't help but also think that such an event would ruin her family though, and she would never know love.'

'Was this always the true background in the game, sounds like a matriarchy slave society to me. I just wanted to go adventurers with my 2d waifu. Not have to worry about being crushed.' Ted contemplated as he stood on the bed.

“Do you not like me Teddy?” Rebby's eyes practically sparkled.

'Did he like her? He loved playing the net game with his 2d waifu, but she was a game character, a game character he loved, but still a fiction. This girl was a giant woman who weighed as much as a battleship. She produced bodily smells that to his tiny nose, might as well be 100's of time more potent. She could accidentally kill him. He could never hold more then her pinky finger in his arms. She had a mother and sisters, and a life he knew nothing about.' He mauled over it even more. 'Still Rebby seems nice, and at least she means no ill harm, by the sounds of it, I can't avoid courtship, this world probably wouldn't allow it..'

“I just hardly know you. How would we ever be intimate when your hand dwarfs me?”

'Intimate. Ted said intimate.... Is he already thinking that far ahead!??' Rebby's face went red like a tomato. “Ted, we can slowly get to know each other. And I can be really gentle, my mother always allowed me to handle my father even from a young age!” She yelled as she stood on the bed.

Once again, Ted found himself falling on his back too look at the massive body of Rebby. 'Some of these scene's remind me of the DLC packs from the game store..... Wait... Isn't some of that content age restricted, my mother wouldn't let me get it.'

“You know Teddy, I still haven't explained where children come from...” Rebby started to slip her hands beneath her panties waistband.

“Wait Rebby, stop.” Teddy started frantically waving his hands in front of himself. 'What am I doing. Why should I care about a game characters modesty?'

He heard a giggle above before Rebby jumped back down on the bed.

He rear hit the bed, and the floor of mattress and beneath Ted's feet sent him flying. As he got up, all he could see was whit to both sides of him.

“Ted's dirty thoughts punishment!” Rebby cheered, as she gently sandwiched Ted between her wool socked feet.

“Rebby stop! It stinks!” Ted shouted, with a muffled voice.

“No way Teddy. This is punishment for calling me stinky!” She laughed, before letting him go.

'This girl was not his 2d Waifu!' He stumbled before sitting on the bed.

“As much as I have fun playing with you Teddy, the sun is up and I think we should get ready and start walking to Varsi Castle dungeon.”

'Walk? How would I ever walk there. Hell in the game you just spawned in, there was no inn or town. It was all just represent as a virtual hub with teleportation. Damn shitty game keeps changing the settings!'

“How am I supposed to walk there Rebby. I think I would be stepped on?” Ted joked, while being the utmost serious.

“Ted while I value your staying in shape, dungeons are dangerous for men after all. Of course you will be riding me.” She pointed to the center of her panties.

“Huh!?” 'She's smiling while pointing at her panties.. Riding her, is she serious!?'

“Ted it not like you haven't done this with your mother or sisters, its just riding?” Her fingers grabbed something at the top of her panties.

'As that a zipper she grabbing on her panties? Is she serious?'

“This is a safe place for you to ride while I walk us..” Zip.. “To the dungeon Teddy.”

'A compartment in her panties right in front of her...' “How is that safe!?”

“Well I wear armor outside, and the metal armor even has a flap should I need to let you out to use the toilet or eat. These panties might not be as nice a model as your mother's, but I assure you my family spent a lot when buying things for your benefit.” She smiled as she started pointing out the safety features of the panties slot. Not that Ted was really paying attention at this point.

'I'm not getting around this am I?' Ted gulped.

“Oh teddy, if you tell me it stinks, I might just put you in the back pocket.” She joked as she let her panties band snap. She frowned as she saw his grimace. “I'm only joking you know, having you there wouldn't be safe.”

'This world, is frightening, what a shitty game..'

“Come on hop in before I get fully dressed, we have days of traveling to do to get to the dungeon!”

And this ends Ted's adventure for this chapter.

Martin and his twin sister Jenny have been best friends since as long as they could remember. It was however a great tragedy that their parents died when they had been 16 in a terrible car accident. After that event, the twins grew even closer and managed to stay in their family home, thanks to Jenny already getting emancipated and earning her diploma early.

Had that not been the case, the two twins would probably have ended up in foster care. The adults in their lives still thought they should have adult supervision, but Jenny had managed to get a job and was able to keep the two siblings together. None of their relatives were willing to live with them either, as they didn't have the time, or felt it wasn't their responsibility.

Their aunt had argued that the police suspected foul play or tempering with their parents car, but nothing was ever proven. She felt her niece and nephew might not be safe living on their own. Eventually it was decided she would visit once a week, but soon she stopped visiting at all.

This was fine with Martin as his aunt was always been bad mouthing his twin sister, and saying how she didn't seem to mourn for her parents at all. But Martin knew that his smart sister, was just hiding her pain, and would constantly spend time with him to avoid it. She seemed to cling to him after their parents died.

Before they died he still remembered how upset she got when her parents told her she would be getting her own room. They had been sharing a room since they were little. They were best friends after all, and it was really cool to have your best friend living in the same room to do stuff with, like play video games.

Martin was glad he had such an amazing sister. Though his aunt always said his sister clingyness was driving away any of his future girlfriends, and went out of her way to try and separate them whenever she would come over. So the fact she hadn't come over in months was cool, she was finally letting them move on with their lives. Hopefully their aunt would too,m as she still mourned her sister, his mother.

“Hey Jenny, I'm off to school.”

“Please be safe today Martin, I'll be waiting for you when you get home.”

“You don't have to rush home to great me sis. It's not like I'm going to hang out with friends after school. We can fire up the game console and play.”

“Yeah that sounds like it would be a lot of fun Martin. Lets do that! Seeya later Martin!”

He left out the front door.

“Maybe we could also take a bath together?” She drooled.

When Martin arrived to home room, it was already quite packed. He took a seat behind some fellow classmates who were chatting about some inane topic.

“Silence!” Yelled an old balding man at the head of the class. “I'm proceeding with roll call, if you don't quiet down, I'll mark you as tardy!”

Martin leaned back in his chair with his face facing the ceiling. 'What' A small piece of gravel from the ceiling hit him in the face before his vision went white from a sudden crunching noise.

“Where am I!? Jenny?”

“Most people cry out for their mothers when they die. Your an interesting boy.” The goddess greeted the boy.

“Who are you?” The boy, Martin, glanced around the small but vastly large room of white space.

With a well rehearsed line the goddess responded. “I am the goddess of Fate and reincarnation. It's my job to reincarnate those lost souls who did not fully use up their time in this one.”

“I'm dead then!?” He said startled.

“Bingo! But not so loud young man, the walls are none existent so you might disturb the neighbors.”

Martin looked around seeing nothing but white endlessly. 'Who am I to argue with a god.'

“So what do I do now. Just end up as an ant somewhere?” He asked.

“Well you could, would you like one of your three boons from me to be an ant?” The goddess chuckled.

“Umm, no thanks. I don't want to be an ant.”

Martin thought for a moment.

“So can I return to the same world? Or are their multiple?” Martin asked.

“Their are infinite worlds, but you can indeed return to the world you came from.”

“Then I'd like that as one of my boons.” Martin responded.

“Very well.”

'I need to be able to get back my sister, she'd probably break if I can't get back to her.'

“I'd like to reincarnate as a human in the same town.” Martin requested. 'This will let me get to my sister faster to let her down I'm alive again.'

“I'm sorry young men, if you reincarnate back into your world, you cannot take a living form, only an object.”

“What! But then how am I suppose to tell my sister I died, and everything will be alright, can I change my first boon!?”

“OH, you think you can just demand a god take back what has already been granted? No you will be reincarnating back on earth.” The goddess smiled. 'Try as they might, mortals could never make very good decisions. Well it wasn't her problem if they were dumb.'

“Then could I reincarnate as a durable object, one which could watch over and keep a close eye on my sister?”

“Sure it is granted.” The goddess winked. “You have one final request before I send you on your way remaining young man.”

“Is there anyway I could communicate with my sister?” Martin asked.

“Objects don't talk young man. But I could give her a divine message telling her you have been reincarnated into an object.”

“But what if she doesn't believe you? I don't want her to get rid of me, or forgot about me, I'd want to watch over her, and make sure she lives a happy life.” Martin pleaded.

“Young man, I am a goddess, any mortal receiving my message would realize the truth of what I say, as one believes in their very own existence, the message will be divine and will be instilled in her heart.” The goddess assured him.

“Then please make that my final request. To be able to watch over and assure my sister's happiness is my greatest wish!”

“Very well. Please enjoy your reincarnation.”

Martin disappeared into particles of light.

“Truck-kun, please prepare the popcorn.”

“At once my mistress.”

When Martin opened his eyes? Or was it his vision. Well everything was really dark anyways. There was a thin line of light in his vision. He felt comfortable, he felt like he was lying on a mattress. In fact martin could swear he could even feel a draft wherever he was. He could also smell, though it only smelt like fresh linens. He seemed to have all his senses, but no capability to move or talk..

Hopefully once his sister arrived, she could watch TV or something with him, sure it would be awkward, but if the goddess was truthful, his sister would be aware he was stuck as whatever he was. Maybe his sister would just sit him on mantle to just watch over her. It would be a boring new life, but at least he could watch over the sister he loved.

“Martin are you there?” He heard his sisters voice. Not that he could ever reply.

“A goddess came to me in a vision, to think you loved me so much you would do this for me!”

“It's too bad you died, but at least you chose to come back to me! Now we can truly be together!”

'Well apparently the goddess did keep her promise, telling my sister what happened. Still I thought my sister would be more sad. What can I ever do for her as an object.'

“I know you can never reply back to me, but just coming back here to me as an object for me as a show of love is enough for me martin! You could have gone to another world and lived a different life, but you chose me!”

Light poured into his world view. Martin could see his sister's happy face, as well as his current location. He seemed to be lying in her panty drawer.

“Martin you really did chose this object, the goddess was right when she said that you really loved me!”

She grabbed Martin and tossed him on her bed. 'Why is she treating me so carelessly, what if I broke?'

“When our parents got in the way of our love, then our Aunt, I was really worried, then those girls at your school. But despite all this you never stopped loving me.” She said as she pulled off her shirt.

'What is my sister doing? What does she mean when she says that people got in our way. Why would people being in the way ever stop us from being best friends?'

Trying to look away from his sister as she removed his bra, his vision darted around the room, until it came into contact with a mirror.

'No way. That's not right.'

“You know it was really hard to make that mold brother, I had to make sure you were soundly asleep.”

'He was a...'

Her jeans and panties fell to the floor. Her pussy was trimmed, and her lips were dripping?

“Luckily I found a shop that did injection plastic silicone molding. So even if I can't hear you beg for my name, I'll know in my heart you will be calling out my name. The goddess said she made sure you can observe everything Martin!” She licked her lips as her face flushed red.

“I hope you like how I taste.”

'Jenny this is wrong!'

She crawled unto the bed and gave the large black dildo a lick.

He could feel the warm hot tongue over his body and taste her spit. 'This is so wrong Jenny, please stop!'

“I haven't had a chance to use this yet, I wanted to wait until we were both older, but now no one will stop our love Martin!” Her eyes glazed over.

“You said you wanted to play games when we got home right Martin?” Her vaginal lips were pulled apart revealing her moist unused hole, her hymen still fully intact.

“Lets see if you can get me to cum ten times before I fully insert you. Well start half mast Martin, and after five, will go full mast. I bet you can't wait!?” She bent her hips and lowered herself down unto her love.

'No she can't be serious!' Her vaginal lips started conforming over his body. The smell, the taste of sex, like his whole body was a tongue, and the warmth of it all hit him at once. It was all so very wrong! It did not dilute, it was raw, and he could never desensitize to it.

“Please enjoy the taste Martin. I love you so much. We'll have fun forever and ever!” Slick!

“Ahhnn! Martin, so big! Why are you teasing me like this Martin!?” Slurp, slick!

She bounced up and down, cum drizzling down the side of the dildo from her twat with each tiny thrust. “Well be able to love one another forever, right Martin, please continue to watch over me!”

The TV flashed off.

“Truck-kun the message you wrote to Miss Jenny was superb. I'm glad we can place another soul in a happy reincarnation.”

“Of course mistress. Would you like some more popcorn?”

“Perhaps later Truck-kun. We have more souls to send on their way.”

“Of course mistress.”

End Notes:

Please let me know if you guys like how I've structured this story. And like I said before, let me know if you have any idea's.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12941