Hemlock Grove Queen by Wolfbeck
Summary:

A young woman takes a vacation and winds up in Hemlock Grove. There something happens and puts her in the sight of the richest woman in town. But what the young woman thought at first about this mysterious figure turned out to be something she never expected.

NOTE: New tags will be added as the story continues! 

Any reviews would be awesome! Never had one before. Kinda nervous about it.


Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Entrapment, Gentle, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 11935 Read: 4745 Published: March 24 2023 Updated: April 02 2023
Story Notes:

After watching Hemlock Grove, I was stuck on my obsession with Olivia Godfrey. I decided to write myself into her life. I know she's an Upir, but I thought the idea of her also being an all powerful witch with amazing powers, including being able to shrink anything she wants. If you have seen the show, I hope you'll see my attempt to match the character as far as actions and the way she speaks. I myself am in love with her voice(accented) and just her being so proper, beautiful and dangerous at the same time. 

 To make it feel more real to me, I always add myself in not just character, but name as well. So when I reread it, I see me interacting with Olivia, which would be the best thing I could ever wish for.

Also every time I reread it, I change something. As an avid amateur writer, I always see a way to make something sound better. Let me know what you think! More chapters are coming!

1. The Woman in White by Wolfbeck

2. The Hunt by Wolfbeck

3. A Sleeping Goddess by Wolfbeck

4. A Ride for a Hide by Wolfbeck

5. Wine with the Goddess by Wolfbeck

6. Gentle Sea Monster by Wolfbeck

7. New Perspective for Greater Pleasure by Wolfbeck

The Woman in White by Wolfbeck

It was a quiet Monday evening when I arrived in Hemlock Grove, Pennsylvania. Just passing through on my journey to see new sights, a vacation to myself as a getaway from the busy home life. Figured this would be a good place to get a hotel and check out the scenery. In the distance I could see a large mansion, so beautiful and elegant in the sunset. Later I learned it to be the home of the Godfrey family, the richest people in the town. I wondered what they were like as I checked into the hotel. There were a few shops still open so I thought it would be a great time to check them out. I bought some knick knacks and a couple pieces of jewelry for a friend back home.


Later that night I found myself in the local bar to taste the sweetness of a good whiskey drink. Around the corner of the bar sat this older guy drinking his own selection of spirits. His eyes never left me, which made me a little uncomfortable. The bartender didn't seem to pay any mind to him as he was serving other customers. The guy ever so slyly got up and found the bar stool next to me, "Hey there miss, never seen you here before." I shifted uneasily, "Just passing through." He smiled, "It's nice to see new faces, especially one as pretty as yours." He motioned to the bartender, "I'd like to buy this lady a drink. Show her some Hemlock hospitality to new folk." The bartender nodded and poured me another drink. "Thanks," I said as I finished my first drink.


My phone buzzed with a text message, which I happily looked at. Anything to get my attention off this guy. After replying, I went back to my drink. I was only a few sips in when I realized my mind began to get a little fuzzy. It was then I decided it was time to go back to the hotel. Unfortunately my balance was way off and I could barely hold myself up. "Woah there, I think you had a little too much to drink. Where are you staying? I'll take you there." I couldn't think straight, and even if I did I wasn't going to tell him. Suddenly there was a tall woman standing next to me, dressed in all white. When she spoke, I hardly made out what she was saying. I did notice, however, that she had some kind of European accent, "I think it would be better if you didn't." "I just want to make sure she gets there safely." "Such a gentleman, after you drugged her of course." I felt her arm slide under mine, steadying me, "I think I'll take her home with me. She'll be safe there." Hesitantly, the man let go of me, "Yes ma'am." In an instant, he disappeared. Not sure where he went but then again, I didn't care. Though if I had paid attention, I would have noticed a slight crunching sound underneath the woman's foot as we headed to the door.


This kind lady guided me to her truck and into the open passenger door. On the drive, she spoke to me, "How are you feeling?" Dizzily, I replied, "My head is spinning, can't focus. Not exactly sure what's going on." She nodded, "All that will clear up in time, darling. You only need to rest. That poor excuse of a man drugged your drink. Had I not stepped in, who knows what he would have done. No telling what was going on in his filthy little mind." "Oh wow. Thank you for saving me. Who are you, if I may ask." "You may ask dear. My name is Olivia Godfrey." My heart skipped a beat. She must be one of the family who lives... I didn't even finish my thought when I saw that beautiful mansion from the distance now right in front of me.


After getting out, Olivia walked around to help me. "Come now, inside so you can lie down and rest. I'll see to it that you have what you need to be comfortable." Walking inside was like a dream. Huge rooms, a winding staircase that reached seemingly into the heavens. When we got to the study, she helped me onto the couch. Olivia pulled the blanket that was hanging on the back of it to cover me and repositioned the decorative pillow. "There you go my darling," she said as she brushed the hair from my eyes. "Sleep now. If you need anything, just let me know. Or my son Roman. He will be aware of your brief stay." "Thank you," I said as I closed my eyes. My consciousness started to fade while listening to her heels walk slowly into the next room and up the stairs.


The next morning, I awoke with a massive headache. Looking around, I realized my fuzzy state of mind last night did in fact happen. The huge study looked so peaceful in the glare of the sunrise through the windows. The sound of high heels echoed through the corridor, causing me to turn toward the room of which I came through when I arrived. Olivia walked into the doorway and paused. This was my first time getting a real good look at her. Her stunning beauty, long dark hair, slim features. I couldn't help but catch my breath. This gorgeously stunning woman right here is the one who saved me from someone who probably intended to do me harm. When she saw I was awake, she smiled, "Good morning darling. I hope you had a pleasant night." I nodded, "Yes, thank you." I sat up as she walked over to sit next to me. Taking my hand, her dark amber eyes looked deep into mine. My heart fluttered in fear and awe. She used her other hand to brush the side of my hair with her fingers, "How is your head?" "I've got a headache, but otherwise clear." "Happy to hear. Now, what would your name be?" "Melissa." "Nice to officially meet you, Melissa," she said with a smile.


Olivia removed her hands, placing them in her lap, "I would like to offer you breakfast before taking you to the hotel you were planning to stay at. And don't worry, you will not be charged for last night." "Thank you again. I would like to repay you somehow." She waved her hand, "Nonsense. I couldn't let a pretty little girl like you wind up with someone that had such a wicked mind." Olivia stood up, "Come. Let's get you something to eat. I'm sure you're famished." I followed her into the kitchen, which looked very retro with the design of the fridge and stove. Standing at the stove was a young man, tall and slender, cooking up bacon and eggs. Toast, jam and butter were already on the center island as well as milk and orange juice. "Roman, my dear son, this is Melissa. Our guest from last night. Melissa, this is my son, Roman." He glanced back at me and smiled. I smiled back. She continued, "There will be plenty to eat. And don't trouble yourself about rushing for time. No need to cause a belly ache." She opened a cabinet and grabbed a small bottle, "Take these for your headache. Should clear it up in no time." "Thanks."


At the kitchen table, a very tall, hefty girl joined us. Her hair was always in her face and she never spoke. She was introduced as Shelley, Olivia's daughter. All the while as we ate, Olivia studied me, thinking deeply within her mind. Several minutes went by before she broke the awkward silence, "Where do you plan to go after leaving this town?" I looked up at her from the other side of the table, "Get back on the road. I was just passing through. Took some vacation time to travel the states and see new places." "That sounds exciting. Have you liked any place that you've come across so far?" I glanced around the room before answering, "At the moment, this right here." I said the last part while looking at her. Olivia smiled, then arose from her seat. Walking over to me, she said, "Come with me. I want to ask you something." My heart began racing. What could she possibly ask me, I thought to myself. Reluctant hesitation was a fleeting moment before I hurried to follow her out the back doors. 


Standing next to a low, stone wall, I walked up beside her. Looking out across her property, Olivia asked me, "How would you like to stay here in Hemlock for a while? I could use your assistance with something." "Stay here? Where exactly? I can't afford too many nights at the hotel." She turned toward me, "I have many empty rooms. If you do choose to help me with what I ask, you could stay in my house. I would give you everything you need." I looked out over the field, thinking about it. But also of what I have at home. My pets, my house, my job. What would happen to everything there? As if she was reading my mind, Olivia relieved me with those thoughts, "I will make sure everything at your home is taken care of as well. It will be as you left it when you decide to return. Your job as well." I brought my eyes up to meet hers. When I caught her beauty yet again, my heart sold itself out, "I will help you with anything you ask of me."


Olivia led me up the staircase and into her bedroom. Large open area, canopy queen bed, antique dressers and vanity. It was luxurious. She motioned to a chair that sat in the side of the room, "Sit here. I'll show you what you will be helping me with." I did as she told me, waiting as she grabbed a decorative box from her closet. Walking over to me, she opened the lid and allowed me to peak inside. My eyes widened as I saw about 4 or so shrunken men, probably about an inch in height. All of them were naked and terrified. Before putting it back, Olivia picked one up. I listened to his screams as he was tossed into her mouth. My body began to shake as I heard his body crunching between her teeth. She's a murdered, a killer. And yet her smile, her expression of calmness while she chewed on his corpse, and then those eyes. I just couldn't turn away from her. 


After returning the box, Olivia turned back to me and saw the fear in my eyes, "Oh no need to worry about those little men. They're all just as bad as that shame of a man who tried to take advantage of you. If not worse actually. I'm doing the world a favor by taking the lot of them out of existance." Walking over to me, Olivia placed her hand on the side of my face, "My darling, you do not need to fear this fate. If you don't want to do this, though, I would understand." Moving her hand away, I kept my gaze on hers. Without asking for her reasons, or exactly what it is she wants me to do, I was in her snare, "I'll do whatever you ask me to do, for however long you want." Olivia's smile melted my fear away, "Good girl."

End Notes:

What has she gotten herself into?

The Hunt by Wolfbeck
Author's Notes:

The day came when Olivia wanted Melissa's help, which was something she never heard of. Hunting men who preyed on women only to get preyed on themselves. Being an Upir, Olivia needed to feed on flesh, bone and blood. Her favorite was shrunken men. But at the end of the hunt, Melissa got a surprise that even in her dreams didn't think would happen. How will she cope with this new change in her life?

My pace quickened as I realized the stranger was getting closer. I wanted to run but I just kept to a brisk walk toward the alley. I didn't want him to catch me, but I also didn't want to lose him either. Getting him to follow me was the whole idea. Once we were both in the alley, I felt him grab me and push me into the wall, "Where are you going in such a hurry?" I tried to get away but his fingers were tight around my arms. I told him in a shaky tone, "You don't want to do this. Please let me go." He laughed, "I might. But first I want to have a little fun."


"A little fun sounds like a great idea," said a woman's voice from the shadows. Olivia, wearing her long white trench coat over a white dress that hugged her body above her knees, stepped out from behind the dumpster with a smirk and waved her hand toward us. In seconds both myself and the man quickly shrank out of our clothes, down to an inch tall. I was shocked. This was not part of the plan, I thought as Olivia walked over to our piles of clothes. It was only supposed to be the one going after me. I somehow found my way out from under everything and walked out into the open, almost walking face first into Olivia's white pump. The man looked up on disbelief, then over in my direction before he ran after me. "You did this to me!"


As soon as he got to me, something large dropped from the heavens. Large tan cylinders started to wrap around us. Took me only a few seconds to realize it was Olivia's hand. She had grabbed both of us, lifting us high in the air. I was too stunned to do or say anything. My fear of what she did to shrunken people terrified me. There was a swaying motion, probably her walking. Next thing I knew the everything around me opened up and we fell a short distance into a box, then darkness once the lid was replaced. 


The whole ride back to her house I stayed crouched in a corner while whimpers of several men were heard all around me. At least a dozen if I remember correctly. I was only supposed to help her catch them, not to be taken along with them. Did she ask me to help her just so she could eat me too? I mean that's fine I guess. Even with my normal size, I saw Olivia as a goddess. Now she truly is. All power over my fate and nothing I can do to escape it. I am infatuated with her, completely obsessed with everything about her. That didn't mean I wasn't near panic with fear. 


Suddenly the box jolted sideways, then lifted. I gulped, she's home. The swaying returned as she walked into her mansion, back and forth so many times. It wasn't too bad I think. It's as if she was trying to walk with steady hands. I felt the box set down on a surface, feeling a bump under the floor. Outside the box, Olivia was getting busy. Opening of a cabinet, something glass placed in the sink I'm assuming, water turning on. What is she doing, I asked myself. A blinding light from above made me shield my eyes. Several men screamed up at her to let them go. Some asked what she was doing or why was she doing this. Her only answer to anyone was the tipping of the box. Everyone slid into one another as we all fell into a pool of water.


Olivia place the box back onto the counter. She had dumped us into a bowl of water, looking down at us as if she was just preparing a meal rather than looking at people. Her right hand came down and started to stir us. A lot of screams, coughing, gasping. Her fingers would bump into myself or someone else, sending us underwater for a moment before moving on. She gave me a slight smile, "There, should be clean enough." I tried to smile back, but I also second guessed if she was even looking at me or the guys surrounding me. 


Everyone froze when Olivia reached down again, only this time she picked up a random guy. His screams for her to put him down were ignored. Like when I came here, I watched her mouth open and he was tossed inside. Olivia closed her eyes the second she bit down. She was savoring him. Hearing his crunching bones caused major panic in the bowl. Everyone tried to climb the slick walls without success. All fearing for their life. I just kept swimming out of their way, trying not to get pushed under. No way I'm dying by some sexual predator. I'd rather it be my goddess.


Another man was plucked up, this one was right next to me. That made me jump. More screaming, more crunching. Pretty sure I peed, and maybe almost puked. I was trying to focus to keep from letting my vile up when in less than a second I was snatched into the air. My heart raced so fast, I thought it was going to give out. My vision even started to blur when I looked at Olivia. She barely looked at me, but when she did, I definitely flatlined for a few seconds. Coldness seemed to look right through me. I saw the lust in those eyes, but only for her food.


Olivia opened her mouth and tossed me in without hesitation. The moment I landed on her tongue, her jaw closed encasing me in darkness. I was expecting to quickly get tossed around or bitten in half or something, but she did nothing. I just sat there in the middle of her tongue while her body around me vibrated in a series of patterns, like she was walking around. The air in here was hot and very humid with her saliva coating everything. I might not have been able to see, but the scent of iron from the blood was strong. I don't think I would have wanted to see it. The muscle of her tongue twitched a little, causing me to roll toward her left molars. 


When I bumped into them, the top of her teeth opened slightly which allowed the reddish glow from the light to show through her cheek. There was enough room that I could fit through it. Don't know what her plan was, maybe testing me or teasing? I didn't like it, but at the same time I was oddly turned on. I was literally staring death in the face. It was almost as if it wanted me to sacrifice myself as an offering to the goddess. Shivering in fear, I started to attempt to get back onto the tongue, but it moved away from me.


Olivia was able to rotate the tip of her tongue to where it could push me onto the bottom molar. Oh shit, I thought. I wanted to keep moving to make it to the other side but I couldn't get myself to move. I layed on my stomach, with my arms practically hugging her tooth. There was pressure on my back, but it wasn't pushing very hard. It's like she wasn't even trying. It still hurt a little with the jagged parts of the top molar, which stayed there, holding me in place. Tight enough that I couldn't move, but loose enough so I could still breathe. I allowed my right arm to drop down a bit, which is when I felt something long and kinda mushy. I about threw up. There was an arm stuck in between Olivia's teeth by the hand. 


Forcing my vile back down multiple times, I decided to help Olivia with that. I managed to grab the arm and pull it out. "Gross," I said to no one as I tossed it to the other side of her mouth. That's when I noticed her teeth started gliding back and forth. It was a gentle manner with sharp points, similar to a massage using pressure needles on the palms. If I had clothes on, they would have been ripped. Instead I felt them glide across my skin. One point managed to find it's way down to my personal area. When it rubbed, the only thing keeping me from jumping up was Olivia's tooth. Not out of pain or discomfort, but because my body got excited.


Olivia gently grinded her teeth as she continued to do whatever it was she was doing on the outside. Every once in a while her tongue would come and slide it's way up and down my side, like she was tasting me. Maybe she's just keeping me here like a piece of candy you suck on. I'm just hoping that Olivia doesn't bite down when she gets bored of it. Eventually, though, her top teeth lifted up just slightly, but all that rubbing made me lose focus and before I could mentally comprehend what I was doing, I found myself dragging my sore body toward her bottom canine. I actually mounted it and started humping. Not sure if she knew what I was doing, or maybe she did. My answer came from her tongue that slithered its way to my back, licking up and down all the while adding a little pressure to keep me from sliding off the tooth. 


After a few minutes, I had my fill and allowed myself to fall sideways onto the tip of her tongue. As soon as I did, she closed her jaw. My body was spent of all it's energy after the days events and my little over the top fun I just had. I didn't want to move, speak, or even breathe. Next thing I know I'm forced against the roof of her mouth. There was a suction from the back end. Is this how a mint feels, I thought to myself. That only lasted maybe about 30 seconds, then she opened her mouth all the way. I looked into the blinking light to see her fingers coming toward me. I sigh in relief the moment they gripped on either side of me.


Olivia pulled me out of her mouth and looked at me with confusion, "Were you doing, what I think you were doing?" "It depends on what you're thinking," I said with a smirk. She raised an eyebrow, "You surprise me every day." I laughed while she lowered me down into a smaller bowl with warm water. I noticed we were now in her bathroom. I looked up at her, "And you surprised me today. I actually questioned if I was going to be eaten." Olivia frowned, "My darling I told you from the start. You do not need to fear. Their fate will not be yours. I just thought to give you a good tease. Then you go and surprise me by actually enjoying it." I laughed, "The first part no. But toward the end, your tooth massage rubbed me the right way and I wanted to have a some fun."


Putting her hand over her mouth, I saw her eyes smile, "Oh dear. I had no idea. I was just thinking it would be like a massage or something." I nodded, "Definitely something." Olivia laughed a little, "Get washed up, darling, before I grow you back. Unless you want to stay this way for a time. I leave the choice to you." My heart skipped a beat, stay small? I honestly loved the idea. She can continue to be my goddess. But I didn't want to sound too excited about it so I calmly said, "I think it would be cool to experience this for a while. It's a scary difference but that's what makes it a thrill." With a slight smile, Olivia brought her finger down and brushed it on the side of my face, "Alright, my little darling."


Shivers went down my spine as she said that. It was a slow, soft tone. Everything about how she said that, I was no longer in any doubt...I belonged to Olivia.

End Notes:

What are Olivia's plans? Is she saving Melissa for another day? Or is there something more going on?

A Sleeping Goddess by Wolfbeck
Author's Notes:

While Olivia slept, Melissa went against what she knew wasn't right to do and found out something about her that may change their relationship for the better. 

After my bath, Olivia carried me to her bed. Both of us were ready for sleep, but probably no more than I with everything I went through today. Upon reaching the left side of the bed, I was lowered on the the pillow. Olivia tilted her hand so that I could slide off with ease, "You may sleep here with me tonight, my little one. Your reward for being such a good help for me today." When I landed, my body sank into the pillowcase. I just stretched out my arms and legs in comfort, "This is amazing." Olivia brought her finger down and stroked the side of my head, "Good night darling."

I watched as Olivia walked around to the other side of the bed, her white, silk night gown flowing behind her. She looked like pure royalty. The way she walked and did everything was just so proper. The bed shifted as she pulled the covers back and climbed in, then turned off her bedside lamp.

Soon sleep found me and I was off to dreamland. Though it wasn't much for dreams because I don't recall having one. I was just so exhausted, my entire body, conscious and subconscious both were sleeping. It felt like I was drifting in a sea of nothingness.

As tired as I was, however, sleep did not hold me long. It was only a few hours I had been out when I woke up. Looking around, I only saw what was lit up by the moon's light through the windows. The sound of Olivia sleeping peacefully next to me was all I heard. Glancing over at her, I couldn't help but smile. Even when she was laying down, her gigantic beauty still loomed above me. 

My body was restless. I wanted to sleep but being here in Olivia's bed while she slept got me excited. Then a thought came to me, causing me to slowly look down her body. I wonder if she would get upset if I left the pillow. My heart raced with my thoughts of crawling under the sheets. Well, why not? If she stays asleep, she'll never know. 

Being the curious person I am, and the need for something else rising up inside me, I crawled to the edge of the pillow and jumped down. Once I made it down to the bed, I looked back up at Olivia. Seeing her eyes still closed, I started walking to where there was a lift in the sheets, right next to her hand that was sticking out. Very carefully, I passed through into the darkness beneath. 

It took a minute for my eyes to adjust, allowing me to make out where her body was. With my heart beating hard in my chest, I reached out and touched her gown. I began to slowly walk toward the bottom, never letting my hand off the silky material. Some time later I made it to the end of her gown, that's when I saw her foot.

Sweat started pouring from my face. Not from the heat, but from being so nervous. My hands were shaking as I reached out to it. Her skin was warm, soft and well taken care of. No cracks anywhere that I could see. Almost as if they've ever been walked on. I made my way around underneath them to the inside of the arch. I thought best not to touch that. Being the most sensitive part of the foot, I knew she would feel that, even in her sleep.

Continuing up to her ankle, I made the decision to peek under her gown. I gulped hard. If she found me under there, I could get in big trouble. No way she would forgive that. But as I argued with myself, my other half won. Lifting up the hem of the gown, I ducked under and kept going. Now the only sounds were the beating of my heart in my head. I was so scared to venture under here, but I just couldn't stop myself. 

Passed her calf I went, then her thighs, resisting the urge to touch it. But then I stopped. I knew what lie ahead of me. I myself would call this the restricted zone. The don't go there place. Of course when you put labels on such pleasant things, there's the longing to disobey. That is exactly what I did. Taking on the effect of slow motion, I crept up further toward her nethers. It didn't surprise me that she wasn't wearing any underwear, not for bed anyway. That left no other obstacle to pass, and made it it that much easier.

Olivia kept her vagina clean shaven, a smooth surface that my hands were very eager to touch. This was when I should have turned around. I came, I saw, I should leave. I tried to turn around, but my body wasn't listening. Instead, with every part of me pulsing with my racing heart, I watched my hands reach forward and set themselves upon her lucious lips. There was no reaction from Olivia's body, which made me proceed. Placing one hand on each lip, I managed to pull them apart to reveal her libia, the most sensitive part of her vagina. 

My lust was in full swing. I no longer knew right from wrong. My feet pushed myself forward until I was leaning up against her. I felt Olivia shift slightly, making me freeze. She was sleeping on her back, making this a little easier for me. Might have been more difficult if she were to lay on her side. When she settled, I moved forward to where the opening was. There was no helping me now as I entered the tunnel head first. It was a squeeze at first but once her body caught wiff of something happening, everything loosened up. It's almost as if it was opening the door for me.

My body was sliding inside more effectively now, guiding my hands along the slick walls. I went in a few feet and before I knew what was happening, Olivia shifted her hips, causing me to slip on the now oozing liquid coming from further in. That's when I concluded that she felt me, or at least something. Definitely no stopping now. I wanted right then and there to give pleasure to my goddess. Reaching up, I began to massage every inch I could with as much force as my strength would allow.

All the while, unbeknownst to me, Olivia had indeed woken up to a sensation down below that was making her flush. Noticing I wasn't on my pillow, she knew exactly what was going on. Mad at first but the more I did, the better it felt. Her hands came out from under the covers and gripped the bed tight, gathering both comforter and sheets in her grasp. Once I hit the bullseye spot, it took everything she had to not scream out. Olivia bit her lip at the arrival of her orgasm. Her hips rocked up and down slowly, eyes rolled back. She was no longer mad at me after that. 

Back under the covers, I was heavy into my workout. Her juices flowed like a river, making it difficult to stand. Pushing, licking, drinking, stomping...I was in heaven. I did all I could until my arms and legs gave out, causing me to fall into the flow which carried me out and onto the inside of her gown. In the muffled distance, I could hear Olivia breathing heavily. "Shit, she's awake," I said to myself. Without warning I saw a faint light through her gown as she removed the covers one second before it too was lifted up. 

Olivia glared down at me in disbelief, causing me to shake uncontrollably. She's going to kill me, I thought. Something else happened though. Her glare was short lived when a smile slinked across her mouth. She spoke in a low, sadist tone, "I'm not entirely sure what the fuck was going on in your tiny little head. Lucky for you, I found that to be quite satisfying." Using her finger, she scooped me up along with most of her fluids that came out which caused me to stick to it.

Hovering her finger in front of her eyes, Olivia surprised me by saying, "That was one of the best orgasms I've had in quite some time. My own husband couldn't even get me in the right spots." My jaw dropped, "S-so y-you're not mad?" "My darling, with what you were able to give to me, how could I possibly be mad? I will admit I was at first but not after that." My body relaxed with a sigh, calming all my nerves. Olivia moved her finger closer to her eyes and she stared hard at me, "But don't make a habit of it." I gulped and nodded. 

Relaxing her hand onto her lap, I could see Olivia was still catching her breath. Looking down at me, calmly sighed, "I suppose we need to get you cleaned off. Can't have you covered in my fluids for too long. You'll be stiff as a board." I kept my gaze on hers as she thought for only a moment. Without saying anything else, she brought her finger up to her face and opened her mouth. She place it and myself inside, sealing me in a familiar darkness. 

Olivia guided her tongue onto my body, her saliva causing me to fall off the finger. When she pulled it out, I was pushed up against the roof of her mouth. This feels like deja Vu, I thought. Except this time it lasted a while longer. She sucked, shifted me around, sucked again. This went on for some time before she finally pulled me out, setting me back on the pillow I was on before. Olivia, who had changed her gown, handed me a handkerchief, "That will do for now. I'll draw you a bath in the morning. Now be a dear and get some sleep." I nodded, "Yes ma'am. No more adventures." She smirked, "Not tonight anyway."

She left me with that thought as she turned out the light again and laid her head down. Not tonight? Does that mean this can happen again? My mind and body got excited about that. If it was true that this wasn't a one night stand kind of thing, then my stay here will be even more fun than just getting to spend time with her. Reluctantly I too put my head down, covering myself with the handkerchief she gave to me. I even ignore the scent of drying saliva that coated my body and hair. It always smells terrible, but my only thought was this; it smelled like Olivia.

End Notes:

This new activity may perhaps strengthen what they have together for the better. 

A Ride for a Hide by Wolfbeck
Author's Notes:

An unexpected visitor shows up one evening that doesn't know anything about Melissa. She had to think quick of a place to hide. Her choice, however, didn't start out as the brightest, but it did end up as a really good thing. 

It has been about a month since I arrived in Hemlock Grove. My hunts with Olivia Godfrey were once a week, which was the only time I was ever grown back to full size. At the end of each hunt, I would be shrunk down like the first time and later separated in the same manner as before. This time instead of getting a bath right away, we would celebrate our success by her allowing me to pleasure her, which was pleasing to both of us. It became our routine. 

One day midweek, Tuesday I believe it was, I was caught off guard by a unannounced guest. While Olivia was taking a bath late that evening, I stayed sitting against her pillow. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a man's voice calling for Olivia as he was walking up the stairs. Panicked, I got up and started looking for somewhere to hide. Running up to the edge of the bed, I saw below her black pumps. Well, I thought, definitely won't find me in there. 

Taking a deep breath to steady my nerves, I started to scale down the comforter that hovered just above the opening of her right pump. As quick as I was, I was not faster than he was. He door opened to reveal Olivia's brother-in-law, Norman. Thankful that he was far enough away to not see me, but that wouldn't last if he came any closer. Looking down, I noticed I wasn't too far from the heel so I simply just let go.

I gasped as I fell, landing on the insole at the top and half slid but mostly rolled all the way to the bottom. Slinking deeper into the shadow all the way to the toe section, I was only then able to breathe a little better. Now there's no way he can see me. My heart beat faster as Olivia finally answered his calling her name again. It surprised me to hear her voice almost right above me. She had got out of the bath to see what he wanted to talk about. 

My head filled with the beating of my heart which blocked a lot of the conversation. I only caught pieces of it. Something about the white tower and a project he just heard about. "You know as much as I do what goes on there, Norman," she told him. The light far above the mouth of the pump was soon eclipsed by what I was hoping wouldn't happen. Olivia was putting her foot inside. Faster than I could comprehend, her toes rapidly approached me before knocking me flat on my back. My body shifted sideways until I was laying underneath her second and third toe. 

There was a great pressure when Olivia put her full weight down onto her right foot to put on the other pump. She flexed her toes a few times, and then settled them on top of me. When she swung her foot around to take her first step, it felt like I was in one of those amusement park rides that took you through a dark tunnel, unable to see anything but you knew you were moving. Olivia's toes held me down while she walked a few steps, not allowing me any freedom to move. I was getting motion sickness with all this up and down motion, then the slamming of the toe of the pump into the floor. It was brutal. If her toes weren't pinning me down, I'm sure severe injuries would have occurred.

A few more muffled words were exchanged including frustrations and disagreements, then silence. Maybe he left, I thought. Listening as best as I could between each step, each pause, I could barely make out Olivia calling for me, "Melissa darling, you may come out of hiding. It was good of you to. I do not want Norman to know about your accomodations." With one final struggle, I was able to free my arms. I pushed up on the bottom of her toe in different locations, desperately trying to let her know I was down here. After a couple more tries, Olivia flexed her toes again, this time I was able to shift myself so that I could somewhat stand in between them.

When I got to my feet, I pushed on the side of her second toe as hard as I could in a pulsing pattern. Olivia reacted by wiggling her toes. I pushed again, she wiggled a reply. Then I heard her say, "There's my little one. Just when I think I have you all figured out, you find ways to introduce a new side of you." Olivia took several steps before stopping to tell me, "Hang tight darling, I have some business to attend to with Dr. Pryce. Shouldn't be long." 

When the walking started up again, I could tell her steps were more with ease, even as she made her way down the stairs. The heat inside the pump began rising almost right away, but thankfully it never got too unbearable. On occasion Olivia would flex her toes, enabling me to reposition myself. My thoughts kept me entertained with ideas of what I could do while I was inside here. Not sure how she would react to anything I do was all that kept me at my hesitation. But alas, boredom and pure curiosity overtook me. 

Moving my hands around her toe, I proceeded my attempts to massage it. Every time Olivia would flex, I'd move locations and continue at a new spot. I was so into what I was doing, I couldn't help but think that way above me was this woman, this giantess and goddess who deserves someone to worship her. I took it upon myself to be that person. With every massage, I started with a round of kissing each toe in several places. 

Whatever business Olivia had going on, I never heard any of it. My mind was fully occupied with what I was doing. I didn't even notice much when she was walking, so it came to a huge surprise to me when her foot began to back away. I watched as her toes left through the opening, leaving me sweaty in the depths of the pump. But that too was soon changing when I felt it lift up a great distance before tilting it toward its back. I took that as an invitation to make my exit. 

Sliding toward the light, I was greeted by Olivia's hand as I was dumped out into it. I looked up to see her looking at me in amusement. I smiled at her, "That was some ride." "I'd say. I haven't the foggiest idea of what brought you into such actions. Though I will tell you it wasn't exactly unpleasant, never have I had anyone who wanted to give my feet so much attention." 

My heart started pounding, but even in fear I still was able to tell her how I saw her, "You are a goddess to me, Olivia. My opinion is that everyone should be worshipping the very ground you walk on." Her eyes smiled as her finger stroked the side of my head, "Why can't everyone be as sweet as you? I may never let you go." She then lifted me up to her mouth and kissed me on the top of my head. "Now darling, let's get you into a bath. You smell like sweaty feet. Then I'll let you have your fun tonight. I do believe my body is yearning for a little touch that knows all the right places."

End Notes:

With her confession, Melissa finally reveals to Olivia that she sees her as a goddess. Will this effect how she'll be taken care of, or will she be used in more than just finding food. 

Wine with the Goddess by Wolfbeck
Author's Notes:

After a night of pleasure, Olivia suggested wine tasting first thing in the morning. What a better way to start the day?

The next morning, both Olivia and I woke up refreshed. I myself was a little sore from the workout I had giving her the best time I could. She rolled over to face me and smiled, "Good morning my sweet, little darling. How did you sleep?" I stretched as she propped her head up on her hand, waiting for my response. My heart fluttered every time I look at her, "Very well. And you?" Olivia plopped her head back onto her pillow with glee, "I slept spectacularly! Believably the best in ages." 

Turning her head back toward me, she never lost that smile, "What do you say to a morning drink? There's a new wine bottle I've been meaning to try. Would mean a great deal if you were to accompany me and share this new taste." I sat up so that I could face toward her, "I would love to." "Splendid!" Olivia herself sat up to get out of bed, but before she did, she lowered her hand for me to climb on, and I did so with haste. 

Olivia's hand was so warm against my skin while she carried me downstairs. It used to feel weird but I've grown accustomed to it. The only time I ever wore clothes was on hunting day, which was the only day I was grown back to normal height. My nerves still on occasion get rattled by being small, but that's only due to me being in the shadow of this beautiful goddess. Not sure I'll ever get over it, or if I even want to. That type of fear is more out of my respect for her. She can do anything to me and I would deem it acceptable.

The world rushed by at a pretty quick pace and yet the gentleness never wavered. I didn't feel any fear of being dropped at any time. When Olivia got to the kitchen, she right away pulled out the bottle from the cabinet as well as a wine glass from the neighboring door. Setting it down, she made me slide off onto the counter so she could open the bottle. Would've been kind of hard to pop a cork with one hand, which was extra loud to me. I jumped at the sudden popping sound, but then relaxed while watching the dark liquid fill the glass a little over halfway. 

Looking down at me, Olivia asked, "Are you ready my love?" Walking toward the glass's base, I said, "I am, but not sure how I'm supposed to drink it from down here." She half rolled her eyes, "You still little thing, you can't drink it from there." With that said, she reach with her fingers to lift me up, hovering me over her glass of wine, "But you can drink it from here." I gulped seeing my feet hanging over the dark red liquid, "You mean..." "Yes darling," Olivia answered my question before I even asked it. "You're going to enjoy it, I'm sure. Just don't drink too much. You could hurt your tiny little belly. But do please have all you can." 

Without another word, Olivia opened her fingers, allowing me to fall into the pool of red wine. I landed with a small splash, submerging for mere seconds before coming back up to the surface. I could see up above me that Olivia was watching what I would do. I took a couple breaths and decided to slurp up some wine, then lay to float on my back. She smiled, "Just for a short while, my little one. And then we may carry on the day with whatever may come to us." The glass was then lifted up toward her mouth, the wine stayed level while Olivia tipped the glass to her lips. My heart raced out of excitement. I knew I would be safe.

Her lips barely parted to suck in a stream of this sweet savoring wine. And as she lowered the glass, she closed her eyes, "This wine is delightful." Looking back down at me, she asked, "What do you think?" Swallowing another mouthful, I said to her, "I love it!" In agreeance, Olivia took another sip. This went on for about another 2 glasses, both of us drinking up the wine. On the last glassfull, my feet were almost touching the bottom of the glass with a nice buzz when Olivia spoke, "I do believe we've had enough darling. We will finish this up and perhaps have more later."

In the distance, I heard the door open. Olivia set the glass down on the kitchen table and walked toward the front door. Norman's voice echoes in the distance, followed by Olivia responding to his unexpected arrival. Soon I saw him walk into the kitchen with her right behind him. I was scared he would see me, and yet there was no where for me to hide. Well, except one place. Taking a deep breath, I ducked under the surface. I had to keep my eyes closed because the wine made them sting. But even then I could still sense someone standing over the glass.

Not being able to hold it any long, I tilted my face upward so that only my face was exposed. When I looked up, I saw the back of Olivia. Her long dark hair that was nearly halfway to her butt. She had placed herself between the glass and Norman so that she could block his view from possibly seeing me. That gave me relief but still thought it best to stay under the way I am. With my ears underneath, their conversation was muffled. I was too focused on trying to hide anyway to worry about what they were saying.

Olivia put her hands on his shoulders and proceeded to guide him to the doorway, taking a quick glance back at her glass. Within seconds they were out of sight. I simply just half floated, half sank. Never moving my head from where it stuck up from the top. What started out as a fear maneuver, turned into a relaxing pose. So relaxed that I barely noticed Olivia returning until the glass shifted into the air. 

Startled, my eyes quickly shot open, bringing my head out of the wine as I gasped in surprise. My nerves settled as I saw her looking down in relief. "Very clever hiding. I myself barely noticed you," Olivia told me. "Good time to get you out and then perhaps, if you would like to, join me for a bath later?" That was the first time she's ever asked me that. As always though, whatever my goddess wanted, my goddess got. "Anything you do, I would be most happy to do alongside."

Olivia was able to bring her long, slender fingers deep into the glass to fish me out. Holding me between them, she down the last bit of wine remaining at the bottom and then placed the glass in the sink. Bringing me up to her face, there were no words spoken before I watched her tongue come out. It was hard to catch my breath the moment the pink muscle touched my legs. I could feel her taste buds against my bare skin.

Olivia snaked her tongue slowly up my body, making sure the tip of it found it's place between my legs. My body quivered with excitement. It then proceeded across my chest, finishing it's ascent passed my face. When she pulled back, her tongue retracted and kept her eyes closed for a minute. I could tell Olivia was thinking about how I just tasted to her. When her eyes opened, I saw the familiar lust that was visible back around the first hunt. She was hungry. 

A smile slinked acrossed her mouth, "You taste simply divine, much better than anyone else. It's a very good thing I've grown to enjoy your company and all you do for me, otherwise I would eat you right up." I think my heart stopped. So every hunting day, there may be a very slim chance that she could actually eat me? Shifting her fingers, Olivia twirled me around so that I was facing away from her. My insides jumped in fear when I felt the familiarity of her tongue slowly ride all the way up my back.

Flipping me back around, I caught her in the same pose as before. She was literally savoring my taste. That smile came back, almost scaring me, "Such an exquisite taste. There will be none other like you." Gulping hard, chosing my words carefully but yet stay expressive for my personal feelings about this, "I would be scared, terrified actually. But your happiness is mine. If you ever decide to, I would graciously like to be yours. Both outside, and in." 

The expression on her face changed from longing to caring as she said, "And that right there darling, is why I could never. No one has ever said such kind words to me as the ones you have spoken. There is no possible way I could ever let you go." I looked up into Olivia's eyes and smiled, "You can say it if you want to. I've already been accepting it." She must have great mind reading abilities because the next words out of her mouth were exactly what I was thinking. Bringing her other finger to brush the side of my head, I reached over and laid my hand on it as she spoke my heart's desire, "My little darling, you belong to me."

End Notes:

Olivia has claimed Melissa as hers, which was more than she ever asked for. Now she can love her goddess forever.

Gentle Sea Monster by Wolfbeck
Author's Notes:

Olivia invites Melissa to have their first bath together. Words speak loudly, but actions say it better.

Cradling me in her cupped hand later that evening, Olivia headed toward the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom. Using one hand, she plugged the drain and turned the water on. I could see the steam coming up from the tub as it was filling up. Olivia lowered me down on the countertop so that she could prepare herself better. Making sure the towel was hanging in the right place, her sponge was within reach as well as the soap being in the assigned spot. 


After all was ready, Olivia shut the water off and then turned toward me. A smile slowly crept across her face before she casually dropped her robe, revealing everything. Perfect breasts, tone stomach, clean shaven vagina followed by her long, smooth legs. My jaw hit the floor. How could this be, I asked myself. This woman so dangerous and yet so beautiful, is standing right in front of me allowing me to give myself completely to her. I indeed don't want to belong to anyone else. Olivia literally has her grip on my entire life and will never let go. I love that. 


She let out a small laugh as she used the tip of her fingernail to close my mouth, "You're such a silly little thing." Lowering her hand down, I tripped over myself climbing onto it. During my ride into the bathtub, I couldn't take my eyes off hers. Olivia eased herself into the warm water, then allowed her hand to sink until I was forced to swim. She leaned back and closed her eyes, "I do enjoy these warm soakings. It's like it melts everything else away and then washes it down the drain."


Speaking of melting, my heart was so heavy from beating so hard. I was extremely scared and yet there was nowhere else I'd rather be. My love for this woman blinded me of any danger that I'm sure I was in. Looking behind me, her knees rose from the water like tall pillars off set from the mountain that was in front of me. I started to swim toward her, making poor time since being small, the water molecules made it harder to push through. 


To my surprise, Olivia stayed perfectly still, allowing me to make my way toward her left breast that was mostly submerged. Even though her eyes were closed, I knew she was keeping watch on me. The second my hands touched her skin, she opened her eyes to look at me. Of course I didn't see that, only the object of my destination. Slowly I pulled myself out of the water and onto her flesh, the dampness making me somewhat stick to it. It was that moment she finally decided to wash off.


Behind me I heard the splash of something big rising out of the water. Turning my head, I saw her hand lift high above to grab the sponge that rested on the siding of the tub. There was slight turbulence caused by her motions. Small waves threatened to grab me from below. But I didn't have to worry about that since I was about to be rinsed off by Olivia squeezing the sponge from the top of her chest. 


A rush of water washed me off and back into the lake. I just stayed floating while she used the soap to scrub herself clean all over. Olivia's motions were slow and smooth, which I knew was because she didn't want to splash too much. My gratefulness was rewarded after her rinse when I saw the tips of her fingers creep their way up from underneath all around me. Soon Olivia was bringing me over her chest as she sat up.


To my surprise, I felt the descent toward the top of her chest. "I do believe I interrupted your new adventure." I attempted to look up at her, but at this angle, it was hard to see her eyes. But I still answered her, "I figured you didn't want me there. So I just waited in the water." "Now why would you think that, little one?" I gulped with a sudden dry mouth, "I know you have limitations on what I can and can't do. Just don't know what they are. I feel like I got lucky in the bed that one night I got caught, but after that I'm scared to push it."


Olivia used her fingers to lift me up to her eyes before saying with a soft smile, "My darling, if these last few weeks have taught you anything, it would be that there are no limitations. I know your thoughts, and I honestly am quite curious to how far you'll go." She then lowered me down on top of her breast, "Let me help you out for tonight." Olivia swirled her finger above and to my amazement, I actually grew a couple inches. I was now sitting on top of Olivia's breast at 3 inches tall now.


My entire body was shaking with pure adrenaline. Climbing down was much easier, having a better grip so that I could now straddle her nipple. With her sinking back into the water, I lost my seating and fell back with a splash. Popping back up, I was in full pounce mode. I quicky swam back to her breast and now thanks to my size change, I was able to put my mouth over her nipple. I started to suck and use my hands to massage around it. Reminded me of a kitten nursing. 


Glancing up, I watched Olivia put her head back, eyes slightly rolling in delight. I started to bite a little bit, but not too much. I did this for a few minutes before pushing off and swimming to the other one where I repeated the process. After a short time there, Olivia finally picked me up, having to use more than two fingers this time. I held my breath when she tipped me backwards, pointing my feet toward her face. 


Her eyes slightly opened while she brought me closer to her now open mouth. My hands gripped her fingers as she inserted my lower half inside. Olivia's lips closed around me just above my waist, feeling her teeth putting the smallest amount of pressure on both sides of me. Teeth that could very easily cut me in half. I gasped when her tongue started poking at my legs, around my stomach, my lower back. I about lost it when she poked right between my legs. There were no words to describe the ecstasy I was in while Olivia's tongue violated every inch of me that was inside her mouth over and over again.


My view from outside wasn't the best since all I could see what up her nose. Though I will say it did look clean. I just moved my eyes to something a bit more pleasant, her top lip. I leaned forward the best I could and while Olivia sucked and licked on my lower half, my top half started a makeout session with her lips. I rubbed and kissed as far as I could reach. This felt like the greatest moment in my life. Minutes that went by felt like hours.


Before I knew what happened, Olivia sucked me completely into her mouth. Now her tongue had all of me. Rubbing up and down every millimeter, across my legs, my butt, my chest, smothering my face. All this time I was unaware of what she was doing on the outside. Olivia had started fondling herself and proceeded with her own masterbation all while giving me the best oral I've ever had. 

The moment Olivia hit her orgasm, she pushed me hard to the roof of her mouth and held her breath. My arms and legs stuck out, wrapping around her tongue. Not sure what all was happening outside, but I just felt better holding on. After several seconds, Olivia relaxed her tongue and began to push me out between her lips. I was happy to see her fingers, which I was almost the same size now, come for me. 

My body slid the rest of the way through her lips as I held onto her fingers. The moment my feet cleared, Olivia let me hang until she brought me back down into the water. I could see that she was sweating a bit, breathing heavy and very relaxed. I didn't have to guess after that what all went on out here. Using her thumbs and fingers Olivia held me in the water and rubbed me all around. This is her way of washing me off, and during that I used my own hands to wash my hair out from her saliva.

When Olivia felt like she got me cleaned up enough, she lifted me back out and stood up. Wrapping herself in the towel, Olivia stepped out of the tub, drained the water and then picked up a washcloth on her way back into the room. I was placed down on her nightstand so that we could dry ourselves off. Olivia looked down at me with love in her eyes, "I do believe that to be the absolute best bath I have ever taken." I nodded, "Couldn't agree with you more. Thank you for the size change. That did make it a lot easier."

After putting on one of her white silk robes, she climbed into bed. Once settled, Olivia reached over and wrapped her fingers around me. I was then placed on top of her chest, just below the neckline, "I figured it would, darling. Though in a way it did well for us both. That was just..." "Amazing," I finished for her, "Which is saying it lightly because there really are no words for that." Her smile was as warm as her skin I was laying upon, "Well said, my little one." 

Olivia's finger rubbed me down from my head to my back, then back up to myhead again. If I had known better as I drifted off to sleep, I would believe that she was petting me as she spoke, "Sleep with me tonight. Right here where you are. Tomorrow we go out again into town. I'm ready for another feast. Your flavor is very satisfying to the taste, but I couldn't bare the thought of losing you for a mere moment of pleasure. You are mine, my little love. Forever."


End Notes:

Looks like Melissa has a new perspective and it's worth every new inch. 

New Perspective for Greater Pleasure by Wolfbeck
Author's Notes:

A new day with a slightly new perspective.

During the night, I awoke from a dreamless sleep, feeling the warmth of Olivia's chest beneath me. My hands laid against her skin as it rose and fell with each calm breath. Looking up, I could see underneath her chin, though I wished I could just look upon her face again. I lay there for a moment thinking about it, then I decided to go for a climb. Since I was still 3 inches tall, finding my way up was easy. I walked over to my left and pulled myself up her right cheek. Very carefully I stood up to get a view of the most perfect woman in the world sleeping so peacefully. My heart started to race as I slowly got down on my hands and knees to crawl toward those luscious lips with one goal in mind...I wanted to kiss her. 

My hands barely sink into her skin during my approach, but the moment they made contact with my object of desire, I went into full relax mode. My top half slowly collapsed onto her lips, connecting my own to them. My mind was so absorbed with my attempts to make out with Olivia, I didn't notice her mouth starting to stretch into a smile. Next thing I know I feel fingers closing in around my waist. I was lifted up maybe a few millimeters before being brought right back down onto them. Even in the dark I could see them slightly pucker out, welcoming my face for a giant kiss. I sunk into her lips for a few seconds, then was released unwillingly. After holding me in the air over her face, I could see her smile. Very sleepily she said, "Thank you, darling. That was very sweet of you."

Olivia placed me back down on her chest. When her hand moved, I got up again, but this time I started down between her breasts. I didn't get a few steps in when her hand retrieved me once more, "Not tonight, love. You need your rest for tomorrow. Get some sleep." This time when she put me down, I stayed. I made myself relax onto my back and just listen to the sounds of her heartbeat. Between that and her warmth alongside the rise and fall of her chest, I returned to my own sleep. 

When morning came, my dreams were interrupted by a gentle nudge from above. Opening my eyes, I saw a giant finger stroking the side of my head. I smiled when I heard Olivia's soft voice speak to me, "Time to wake up, darling. We have a busy day ahead of us." Stretching my body out, a yawn escaped me before I responded to her, "I'm up. Ready whenever you are. Let's see how many we can get today." Wrapping her fingers around my lower half, Olivia lifted me up and set me down beside her, "I simply love your eagerness. Let me get your clothes so I can get you fitting into them."

My eyes followed her movements as Olivia gracefully walked over to her closet to pull down my shirt and shorts I wore when I arrived in Hemlock Grove. She always made sure they were clean and ready for our day out of the house together. When she set them down at the foot of the bed, I watched her wave her hand toward me causing me to grow to my normal 5 and a half feet tall. Olivia got herself dressed while I put my clothes on. She helped me get my hair straightened out since being small, I never brushed it. My curls always just did whatever they wanted to do. When she was satisfied with how she fixed it, I felt her hand brush the side of my head and down my neck. Her touch sent a shiver down my spine to down below. I glanced through the mirror at her and smiled, "No matter what size I am, you will always be my goddess." Kissing the top of my head, she returned the gesture, "And you will always be my flame."

We left around 9am and finally got our last creep just after noon. This time she allowed up to 20 men, and a change of how she held onto me. Instead of keeping me in the box with the rest, she gave them a show by straight away putting me into her mouth while they all watched. That put fear into them before we even got home. The whole ride there, Olivia played with me with her tongue. Rubbing me all kinds of ways. While in her mouth, she actually grew me to 2 inches. That gave her a little more to play with. I was not disappointed in receiving her tongue multiple times before finally extracting me so she could enjoy a couple of bites. When Olivia placed the box of men up in her closet, she came back to me where she put me on her pillow. I was all too eager to be picked up when I saw her hand coming down for me. 

There were no words spoken when Olivia lowered me down the front of her dress, right between her breasts. My legs found their way under her corset that hugged tight against her body. There I rested in the shadows of her coverings, not caring where she was going or how long I may stay there. I was always in ecstasy when I was with her. A breast on my left and a breast on my right. I could never ask for more than anything Olivia gave me. She knew exactly what I wanted and I knew how to give her exactly what she wanted. 

It was late in the evening when she finally decided to turn in for the night. Supper was already over, her kids were doing whatever they did in their rooms and we were heading to hers to have a little intimate time. After removing me from my secure location and setting me on my pillow, I watched in awe as she changed into her night gown. Crawling into bed, I waited patiently for her to be ready, which wasn't long. She gently grabbed me and straight away put me under her gown, right where I was eager to go. This will be different however because this is the first time giving her pleasure at a size larger than an inch. When I approached her, the entrance looked almost too small, but that didn't stop me from trying. With my hands, I spread her lips apart and started my cave exploring. 

It was indeed tighter, having to force my way in. Took several tries to get my head in and a few times kicking off from whatever I can connect my feet with before I was able to get fully inside. The whole time with my struggle, I could hear her breathing getting heavy. Sweet nectar began pouring out around me, giving me my treat for the night. To give her the most pleasure out of this, I proceeded to thrash around. Pushing outward the best I could and kneeing in all directions. The heat was rising fast and more juice flowed passed me. A jolt from her body told me one thing, she hit her orgasm. I heard her muffled moaning, felt the rocking motions of her hips. She was still going and I wasn't going to let up until my body gives out. I pushed it to the breaking point for Olivia, causing her to orgasm several times. 

Probably about the 6th time, I finally collapsed. Olivia's vagina squeezed me so tight I thought my bones were going to break. Thankfully though, they didn't. Instead I felt shaky fingers grasp around my feet and slowly started pulling me out. I fell limp across her middle finger as she brought me back out into the light. She herself couldn't speak yet, just dropped her hand on my pillow. I crawled to where I was able to lay in the middle of her hand. I wanted to curl up and sleep right there. I felt like this was the place that I know nothing could touch me for my goddess is also my protector. Looking over at Olivia, she was in a daze, a very happy daze. When her eyes turned to me, I nearly melted. And her voice, though shaky, stole my heart again, "That...was...extraordinary." Smiling back at her, I said in a weak, tired voice, "When my goddess is pleased, that makes me happy."

In her own weakened state, Olivia sat up and brought her left hand over to me. Gripping me between her fingers, I was raised toward her face. With her eyes still glistening with satisfaction, she began to creep her tongue over my body. Front, back, sides. Nothing was left untouched by that pink muscle. Multiple times she made sure to give me my own pleasure, causing me to leak heavily onto her tongue. I was so turned on by this that I'm sure everything I had built up inside came rushing out in a pleasure I nearly forgot I could feel. I'm always just so focused on Olivia's moments of glee that this caught me by surprise. My body went into a spasm. When she finished, I was placed onto her chest, the same place I slept the night before. Her voice more soothing than ever, "Now we both can sleep soundly. Tomorrow I want to try some new things if you're up for it." I tried to calm my racing heart from this excitement, but I knew that was impossible. I just smiled, "Whatever you want to do, I'm all yours." Covering me with her hand, blanketing me in warmth, "My sweet darling, you will always be mine."

End Notes:

Olivia found a way to get the most pleasure for the both of them, and it it was indeed the greatest yet.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12893