Commissions Collection - 2023 part 1 by idunnow
Summary:

Sorted from newest to oldest addition; a collection of miscellaneous giantess stories people have commissioned me, from March to June 2023. Check out the chapter list for story-specific tags and descriptions.


Latest addition: Reimu's Shrunken Misadventures - Clownpiece
A Touhou story. After Shinmyoumaru shrinks Marisa out of annoyance, using up the Miracle Mallet's energy, Marisa and Reimu are stuck at their tiny size for another day while the Mallet recharges, and Clownpiece the fairy takes advantage of it to get herself a couple new toys.

If you're interested in a commission, check my profile for details.


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 36 Completed: Yes Word count: 143150 Read: 106455 Published: March 18 2023 Updated: June 25 2023

1. Reimu's Shrunken Misadventures - Clownpiece by idunnow

2. At Juri's Feet by idunnow

3. Manon's Challenger by idunnow

4. New Rulers - Chapter 2 by idunnow

5. Marisa's Workout by idunnow

6. Big Bully by idunnow

7. Elise's Punishment by idunnow

8. Sabuko's Little Brother by idunnow

9. At Marian's Feet by idunnow

10. Reimu's Shrunken Misadventures - Rin, Aunn, Chen by idunnow

11. Ann Takamaki's Victims by idunnow

12. Isabel Almighty: Shrunken Cities by idunnow

13. Isabel Almighty: Fun in the City by idunnow

14. A Mother's Wrath by idunnow

15. Shrinking Lantern by idunnow

16. A Speck at Lois Lane's Feet by idunnow

17. Elise's Toys by idunnow

18. Matilda's New Foot Toy by idunnow

19. Shrunk with Noire and Tharja by idunnow

20. Supergirl's Shrinking Sweat by idunnow

21. Reimu's Shrunken Misadventures: Marisa Kirisame by idunnow

22. New Rulers - Chapter 1 by idunnow

23. Don't Toy with our World, Miss Nagatoro by idunnow

24. Demon Queen's Invasion by idunnow

25. Mouse Hunt by idunnow

26. Iono's Shrunken City Stream - Part 2 by idunnow

27. Tomboy's Toy Cities by idunnow

28. At Elise's Mercy by idunnow

29. Iono's Shrunken City Stream - Part 1 by idunnow

30. Reimu's Shrunken Misadventures: Shinmyoumaru by idunnow

31. Destroyer Hunted by idunnow

32. Afternoon with Soi Fon by idunnow

32. Shrinking with Jubilee by idunnow

34. At Power Girl's Feet by idunnow

35. Family Rampage by idunnow

36. Catgirls' Playtime by idunnow

Reimu's Shrunken Misadventures - Clownpiece by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Touhou story. After Shinmyoumaru shrinks Marisa out of annoyance, using up the Miracle Mallet's energy, Marisa and Reimu are stuck at their tiny size for another day while the Mallet recharges, and Clownpiece the fairy takes advantage of it to get herself a couple new toys.
Sequel to Reimu's Shrunken Misadventures - Rin, Aunn, Chen, which you can find in this collection.
RATING: X
TAGS: Nano, F/f, Entrapment, Humiliation, Feet, Legwear, Futanari, Fantasy
Commissioned by kingtuck05 on DA
In hindsight, Marisa shouldn't have been surprised to end up shrunk at Shinmyoumaru's hands. The inchling had threatened to do it multiple times during their argument, and with the way Marisa was pushing all her buttons, it was only a matter of time before she snapped, bopping her with the Miracle Mallet.

“Oww!” The pain was Marisa's only concern as she bent over to tend to her head. She didn't even remember that the mallet was good for anything other than bludgeoning until she looked up again and saw that she was face to face with Shinmyoumaru's toes, even the smallest of which was as tall as a house Further up, Shinmyoumaru was bent over to peer down at her, a smug grin on her face.

“So? Do you still think that little bugs like you belong under the feet of big girls like me?” The inchling lifted her foot playfully, presenting Marisa with her sole. Grains of sand the size of Marisa's fist dotted the big, meaty surface, and as Sukuna wiggled her toes, Marisa saw wrinkles form on that sole that were big enough for her to fit between them.

“Hey, easy now. You know I was only playing, right? I mean, I would never say something like that for real.” Marisa gave an innocent grin and slowly stepped back from Shinmyoumaru's looming sole, trying to defuse the situation.

“Oh, no worries, I totally get it! It's just like how I'm only playing when I step on you; I would never try to flatten you for real!”

“W-wait, that's not–”

THOOM! Shinmyoumaru's foot fell on Marisa, enveloping the tiny witch between the soft earth below and the giant sole above. She wasn't applying anything like her full weight, yet even so Marisa was already numb under the pressure and her mind was barely hanging on.

“See? It's just a little playful stomping! I'm not really trying to say you're just a worthless bug that deserves to be crushed!” Shinmy twisted her foot over Marisa, reveling in the power she felt smothering the tiny girl.

When Shinmyoumaru raised her foot after a while, the easing up of the pressure made Marisa feel like she was floating. It took her a few seconds to realize that it wasn't only a feeling—she really was floating, or rather, she was stuck to the bottom of Shinmy's foot and going up together with it. “How was that? Ready for another one?” The inchling scrunched her foot and for a brief moment Marisa was swallowed up in the creases of her skin. They released her when the foot was already going back down, and Marisa started trying to get off before she was stepped on again, but she found that she was hopelessly stuck to it. She had thought it hilarious when she had been the big one playing with Reimu stuck to her own sole, but now that she was seeing it from the other perspective, it was one of the most horrifying things she'd ever experienced. How in the world could Reimu enjoy this? Marisa felt so helpless and vulnerable; Shinmyoumaru was in complete control, and if she hadn't know then inchling to be a good person, she would have feared for her life.

Again Shinmy stepped on Marisa, and this time she dragged her foot back along the ground, rolling the tiny witch underneath until she was out from under her foot. Marisa took the chance to start flying away, but at her size, even her top speed was slow enough that Shinmyoumaru simply snatched her out of the air, keeping her trapped tight inside her fist, where she could feel the tiny girl squirming feebly against her mighty fingers.

“Where are you going in such a hurry? You know that you belong at my feet, right? Don't tell me you're that scared of them! And I've been going so easy on you, too. You haven't seen even half of what I did to Reimu when I had her at my mercy. Hehe! You humans are so weak! Any inchling would be putting up way more of a fight than you are. Maybe you're the inferior ones after all! What do you think? Anything to say for yourself, tiny?”

As Shinmyoumaru opened her hand, Marisa sat upon her palm and looked to her face, feeling as though she were in the presence of something akin to a goddess. She couldn't remember ever having felt as weak and pathetic as she did now. It was tough keeping her composure in the face of something like that. “L-look, I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean anything by it, just got a little carried away talking about Reimu, and then again when we started arguing. Can you just grow me back so we can put all this behind?”

“If you really want me to grow you back, you're going to do a better job begging for forgiveness!”

“Oh, come on! What do you want me to do, kiss your feet?”

“Hey, that's a great idea! Why don't you get started right away? There's plenty of foot for you to kiss!” Sukuna sat down and dropped Marisa between her feet, presenting the tiny girl with both of her huge soles. To her, they were like a pair of pale walls, taller than most buildings in Gensokyo. Together they would have been more than enough to flatten a small village, and standing between them was like standing at the bottom of a big canyon. Looking up and seeing the way they moved, Marisa felt that they might close together and crush her at any moment. And she was supposed to kiss them?

“You gotta be joking,” she said to the inchling. “There's no way I'm ever kissing your foot.”

“Why not? Reimu had so much fun doing it when I played with her! I'm sure if you give it a try you'll learn to love it too. Why don't I give you a little push...”

As she saw Shinmyoumaru's hand drawing closer, Marisa panicked and tried to fly away again, only for those giant soles to slam together as soon as she got off the ground. The force of impact stunned her, and even when she recovered and started trying to escape, even her most frantic struggles were easily absorbed by the inchling's sole. She could barely move at all, and much less when Shinmy started rubbing her feet together, sliding Marisa up and down along her dirty soles while the muffled sounds of her laughter reached the tiny witch's ears.

“Well? How much longer are you going to keep me waiting? It's just one little kiss. Don't you want to leave my feet? I bet you're starting to like it, just like Reimu!” When she stopped moving her feet, Marisa was left lying between her second and third toes, slowly clawing her way out from between them, until Shinmy splayed them and sent her tumbling to the ground.

“Okay, okay! I'll give you your kiss, just promise you'll grow me back then,” Marisa said once she picked herself up.

“Ten kisses! One to each of my toes. And no flying! I want to see you crawling on my feet like a little bug.”

“You really like yanking my chain, don't you? Alright, I'll do it, and then you'll grow me back.” Dusting herself off, Marisa looked at the ten towering digits before her. She almost changed her mind when she saw them slowly wiggling in anticipation. Climbing those things looked more dangerous than climbing on an angry bull, but what else could she do? In the end, she tried to ignore that these were Shinmy's toes and went up to kiss the first pair, giving them the quickest little peck possible before moving on. She bravely put up with the inchling's taunts, and didn't even cry out at the occasional twitching of those giant toes. Grumbling the whole time, she climbed higher and higher, kissing each pair of toes in turn, until she was sitting on one of the big toes, looking up at the inchling.

“So, did you learn your lesson, or am I gonna have to keep messing with you?”

“Yeah, yeah, I get it; don't treat tiny people bad just 'cause they're tiny or something like that.” Or at least, don't do it anywhere that Shinmy might find out about it. “So can you grow me back now? I'm tired of being small. No clue how you and Reimu can stomach it.”

“Oh, right. About that... I really did mean to shrink you only for a little while, but... I kinda forgot that the Mallet only had enough power left for one use, so...”

“Good grief!” Marisa said when she understood what Shinmy was getting at.

“Sorry! I really didn't think about it when I was shrinking you. Don't worry; you can stay here until tomorrow, and I promise I won't tease you about it... unless you want me to.”

“Tomorrow? So it's gonna take that long to grow me back? And then I guess it's gotta charge up another day before you can use it on Reimu, huh? Man, you really screwed this one up. When Reimu finds out, she's gonna...” Marisa fell silent. Flying up from Shinmyoumaru's feet to hover above the inchling's head, she looked around the shrine grounds. “Hey, Shinmy? Where's Reimu?”

“Reimu? Ahhh... She was right here, wasn't she?” Shinmyoumaru said, looking around like Marisa.

“Good grief! I can't believe you lost her. Maybe if you hadn't been arguing with me...”

“Hey, don't blame it all on me!” Shinmyoumaru said, standing up so that her face was looming before the tiny witch. She glared at Marisa, and Marisa slowly inched back to put some space between herself and the angry inchling. “You were supposed to be taking care of her too, so it's also your fault.”

“I-it doesn't really matter whose fault it is anyways. Let's just go look for her instead of blaming each other,” Marisa said, quickly flying away while shouting “Reimu! Hey, Reimu!”

Shinmyoumaru followed suit, first searching inside the shrine itself and then in its surroundings, until she heard a sound from the forest. She looked over and saw Aunn approaching, and holding something in her hands. Could it be? She went to greet the komainu and, sure enough, it was Reimu she was holding. “Ah! There you are! Hey, Marisa, come over here! Aunn found her!” she shouted before turning back to Reimu. “What happened? Are you hurt? Why did you go off without telling us first? Where did you find her, Aunn?”

Aunn fidgeted uneasily at the question, looking to Reimu for help. “Well, uh...”

“Why don't we wait until Marisa's here before we start asking questions?” Reimu suggested.

“I'm right here! Good to see you're okay.”

“Eh? Marisa? Where are... Oh my goodness!” Reimu was shocked to see her friend hovering between her and Shinmyoumaru, no bigger than Reimu herself. The shrine maiden flew up from Aunn's hand and over to Marisa. “Marisa? Why are you so small?”

Marisa shrugged. “Don't look at me; you should ask her why I'm like this,” she said, gesturing to Shinmyoumaru. Laughing nervously, the inchling gave a short account of what had happened, also explaining how the Miracle Mallet was out of energy and wouldn't be able to grow either of them back until tomorrow, and the other one not until the day after

Then it was Reimu's turn to explain how she had seen Chen in the woods and gone after her alone. “Since you two were too busy arguing to notice. Aunn saw me leaving and went after me. When we caught up to Chen I told her about my condition and asked her to tell Yukari. She told me that Yukari's hibernating and nobody knows when she'll wake up.”

“So you're stuck like this for, what, a few weeks? months? Maybe a year or more?” asked Marisa.

Reimu nodded. “Unless someone wakes her up, but that wouldn't be a good idea.”

“Yeah, I figured. That sucks. I already hate being this size and it hasn't even been an hour. Can't imagine what it would be like to spend a month or more like this. Well, it might not be so long because of the Mallet, but still.”

“Speaking of that, it looks like you'll be spending all day this size, huh? Do you have any plans on what to do? How about staying here at the shrine with us?”

“Eh, thanks but I don't like the thought of staying around anyone normal-sized right now.”

“So we'll just ask Aunn and Shinmy to leave us alone for the day. You girls can do that, can't you? It'll just be you and me.”

“Well, if you insist! Not like I have any better ideas.”

“Great! We can stay in my room until tomorrow. Shinmy, Aunn, thanks for your help. You can stay at the shrine if you want to, obviously, just don't come into my room while Marisa's here.”

With everything sorted out, Marisa and Reimu set off for the bedroom, where they settled down on Reimu's pillow to talk a while.

“Man, I can't believe how different everything looks from this size. Feels like we're in a different world. Is it like that for you too?” Marisa said.

“It was at first, but I'm used to it now.”

“That's what I figured. I don't know how you can like this, though. It's so... scary. Well, it's not scary for me, y'know? I wasn't scared one bit, even when Shinmy was playing with me .”

“She played with you? What did she do, exactly?”

“Oh, uh... n-nothing really. It was just some teasing, like she was trying to scare me. But I totally didn't fall for it!”

“Right, right.”

“I can see how someone else might have gotten scared, though. I mean, she's so much bigger than us. If she actually wanted to crush me or do whatever to me, I don't think I could do anything about it, y'know?”

“It helps if you know you can trust people not to take advantage of you. Or if you enjoy them doing it. Maybe that's why I started liking it so much; because it was the only way I could deal with it.”

“Ugh! I really hope that doesn't happen to me too!”

“Well, your shrinking is temporary anyways. Tomorrow you'll be back to normal, so I think you won't have to learn to like it.”

“Makes sense. Thanks, by the way.”

“Hm? What for?”

“For letting me be the first one grown back. You could've asked to be first, and to be honest you'd probably deserve it more than me for being stuck like that a whole week already.”

“Oh, it's nothing. I'm used to it already, so it's not as bad for me.”

“Well, thanks anyways. Once I grow back I'll try to do something nice for you too.”

The two whiled away the hours talking, playing games, having little danmaku battles, going to the kitchen together for a bite to eat, until it had gotten dark and they went to bed on Reimu's pillow. The next morning, in the twilight hours of dawn, Marisa was the first to awake. She yawned and stretched her arms, and almost rolled over onto Reimu before she remembered the other girl was lying beside her.

At first she was just annoyed at waking up, and meant to go back to sleep, but then she heard a door sliding shut. Frowning, the tiny magician sat up and grew alarmed as she saw a girl floating towards them. Not Shinmyoumaru, nor even Aunn, but a blonde-haired girl wearing a jester's hat and a suit with a stars-and-stripes pattern—Clownpiece, a Hell fairy who had taken up residence under the shrine not too long ago. She didn't show herself often, and with all that had been going on, Marisa had forgotten all about her until right now.

Normally the fairy would be no real danger—like most of her kind, she was mischievous but weak, and either she or Reimu would have had an easy time taking care of her. But now, with both of them shrunk down and Clownpiece a powerful giant? Even working together she wasn't sure they'd be able to handle her. By reflex she reached for her mini-Hakkero, he one thing that might even the fight, only to remember that it was still with her clothes, over on the other end of the pillow.

“Reimu? Hey, Reimu! Wake up!” She shouted even as she flew over to her bundle of clothes, where she grabbed the mini-Hakkero just as as shadow fell over her.

The fairy knelt in front of the pillow where both girls stood, looking at them in wonderment. “Wow!” she said. “You two really are tiny!”

“Clownpiece? What are you doing here?” Reimu looked warily at the titanic fairy, preparing herself to defend Marisa if need be.

“Ah! Your voice sounds so cute, too!” Clownpiece reached down towards Reimu, who took a step back and stumbled to fall on her back. A giant finger descended on her before she could stand and slowly rubbed her naked body. Reimu couldn't help but be aroused at the playful, almost innocent show of dominance, gasping as the giant surface pressed against her bare skin.

“I thought Star Sapphire had to be making a mistake. Looks like she was right about you! How did you get so small? Is this why I haven't seen you around? And you too!” she turned to Marisa, reaching for the witch. The sight of Clownpiece's fingers, each of them like a giant tree trunk, reaching for her left Marisa too nervous to use her Master Spark at all. A pair of fingertips descended at her sides and closed together, easily picking her up and dropping her on the fairy's open palm. She was still holding her mini-Hakkero when she landed, and was quick to hide it behind her. A second later, Reimu was dropped next to her, and then Clownpiece leaned in to look more closely at them.

“Clownpiece, that's enough,” Reimu said, finally regaining her composure. “If you don't stop playing around, you'll be in big trouble when we get back to normal.”

“He he he! Oh, please tell me more about that big trouble I'm gonna be in, little miss!” Clownpiece curled her fingers, pinning Reimu right under her fingertip. Reimu gasped and moaned and tried in vain to break free.

“Hey!” Marisa shouted, aiming her mini-Hakkero at the fairy. “Let go of her right now, or else– W-whoa!”

A sudden turning of Clownpiece's hand interrupted the tiny witch, making her drop her weapon as she rolled down the slope of Clownpiece's hand. Next thing she knew, she was trapped under the fairy's fingers like Reimu, helpless to escape them.

“I'm gonna have so much fun playing with you two!” With the two tiny girls firmly in her grip, Clownpiece flew out of the room and into her home under the shrine, sitting on her bed and dropping them both right before her feet. Slowly they picked themselves up, stumbling a bit as the fairy sent ripples over the bed's surface with a little wiggle of her toes. It made her giggle to see how much of a problem it was for them, and especially how much smaller they were than even her pinkie toe.

Marisa was the first to stand up, and she went to help Reimu to her feet so they could escape together, but before they could, Clownpiece's foot rushed forward and barreled over both of them, leaving them smothered under her toes and the blue-and-white fabric of her leggings. Reimu made only a half-hearted attempt to escape before surrendering to the fairy's overwhelming might, but Marisa wasn't ready to give in; she pushed against the giant foot with all her might, clawing at the fabric to pull herself along and trying to wriggle her way out of there, and was slowly making progress too. She had managed to poke her head out from under Clownpiece's foot and was already feeling triumphant, when the fairy simply dragged her back in with a curl of her toes, leaving her right back where she'd started.

“So weak!” Clownpiece declared, pressing down on both of her toys. “Are you sure you're the same two girls who beat me up the last time we fought? 'Cause it looks like you're just a couple of bugs. You can't even beat my toes anymore!” she laughed and wiggled her mighty digits, battering the girls with them.

When the fairy lifted her foot to look at them, Marisa jumped to her feet and held out her hand, sending out a danmaku barrage at their tormentor. The bullets hit Clownpiece's sole dead-on, and yet, instead jerking her foot away in pain, the fairy simply laughed. “S-stop it, that tickles!” she said, and slammed her foot down on Marisa, pressing her deep into the mattress under her big toe. “Was that really the best you could do? Boy, you're even weaker than an ant! At least an ant hurts when it stings, but all you can do is tickle me! Still, I gotta punish you for trying to attack your new master.”

“That's enough!” Reimu flew up, hovering just out of the fairy's reach. “Let Marisa go right now. She doesn't want any part of this. You can play with me all you want, but not with her.”

“You're only saying that 'cause you want my foot all to yourself, aren't you?”

“W-what? No, I just...”

“I saw how you were looking at it just now, you know, and I felt what you were doing under it. I think you've got a thing for my feet, don't you?” Clownpiece kicked her foot up, presenting Reimu with her sole. Reimu couldn't help but stare at the huge wall of red-and-white, looking at those giant toes wiggle and the sole scrunch up under the fabric, thinking about how nice it would be to throw herself on them and let Clownpiece have her way with her.

Then, just as Reimu was building up the resolve to ignore the fairy's foot, Clownpiece suddenly moved it back down, and Reimu was left staring at a bright, burning torch the fairy now held in her hands. For a brief moment, Reimu felt the fire messing with her mind, and a shot of alarm passed over her, urging her to fight it. Not a second later, that alarm was all but gone, replaced with an overwhelming desire to lower herself at Clownpiece's feet.

As Reimu dropped onto the bed and pounced on those giant toes wiggling so seductively, Clownpiece extinguished the flame of madness burning on her torch and watched the miko at play, enjoying the love and adoration being showered on her. Then, curling her toes on the other foot to grip Marisa with them, she brought the tiny witch loser and then held her between her fingertips, letting only her little head stick out.

“Where's Reimu? What did you do to her?” Marisa asked even as she struggled against her grip.

“Hehe! I didn't do anything to her ; she just decided that she would rather have fun with her new master's feet than rescue you. See?” Clownpiece turned Marisa around to look at her other foot, where Reimu was gladly worshipping her without a care in the world.

“Reimu! The fairy used her torch on you, didn't she? You have to fight it, Reimu! Don't let her turn you into her pet!”

At the same time as she said this, Marisa looked around the bed for her mini-Hakkero, wondering if it had fallen back in Reimu's room or if it had been carried here in Clownpiece's hand. She didn't see any sign of it before she was brought back closer to Clownpiece's face.

“Why are you trying to snap her out of it? Can't you see how happy she is? You should join her and see if you can have some fun yourself! You'll be way happier if you just accept that you're my little toy now.”

“No way that's ever happening! Why don't you just let me go instead, or else I'll come back when I'm normal-sized and send you back to hell?”

“You're so cute making threats when you're barely the size of an ant! But since you're still resisting your master, I really have to to punish you. Maybe this'll teach you to obey.” Clownpiece stood with Reimu still clinging to her foot. Tugging on the waistband of her leggings, she dropped Marisa inside and let the elastic fabric snap back into place, smacking the tiny witch against her outer thigh. Slowly she slid her hand over that spot, feeling the tiny girl squirming underneath the fabric. It was so funny how hard she fought, and how useless her struggles were, easily nullified by a press of her fingertip.

When she moved her hand away for a moment, Marisa immediately started trying to climb out, but she put a stop to that with a slap that left the tiny girl too stunned to move. Then it was simply a matter of tugging on the side of her leggings a bit further down each time until the little witch was down under Clownpiece's foot, with all the fairy's immense weight bearing down on her.

Clownpiece moved her foot along the floor to get a feel for Marisa, and was amused to find that she couldn't tell the difference between the shrunken witch and a piece of lint. Then she noticed Reimu staring at that other foot where Marisa was and then looking up at her with a pleading expression. “What's the matter, girl? You want to be under my foot too?” Reimu nodded so eagerly it made Clownpiece laugh. “Then fly right in!” She held her waistband open, letting Reimu fly up and fall right inside. When the fabric stopped her close to the fairy's knee, she simply started wriggling her way further down until she was at Clownpiece's heel. Then the fairy lifted her foot and shook it to send Reimu all the way to her toes before putting her foot back down.

“Good girl; I can tell you really love your master!” Clownpiece said, curling her toes tight around Reimu in an oppressive hug. Though the pressure forced the air from the tiny girl's lungs, she was beyond ecstatic to be so close to her master's toes now, and as soon as they released her she returned the love by kissing and licking them, hungrily lapping up every droplet of sweat and speck of toejam she could find.

Meanwhile, Marisa was left to slowly suffocate under Clownpiece's foot, and yet to be unable to pass out, being left to experience the countless tons of weight bearing down on her tiny form. Even though for the longest time she felt herself about to pass out from the lack of air, she still remained conscious, even if everything felt numb and fuzzy. The only thing she clearly felt was the crushing pain that didn't stop until Clownpiece finally lifted her foot, only for it to return a second later when it came back down.

Clownpiece danced all around her room, having fun stepping on each of her little toys with each step she took. Even though Marisa and Reimu hadn't really been her enemies for a long time, she was still thrilled to finally be able to even the score against them in such a dominant fashion.

At first she could still feel Marisa fighting against her, but soon the tiny witch gave up, or maybe she was so worn down that she couldn't move anymore, Reimu, on the other hand, kept eagerly worshipping her toes until the very end, always going back to it no matter how many times she was stepped on.

Then, jumping on her bed, Clownpiece lay back and stretched out her legs to enjoy the feeling of her toys moving against her soles. While Reimu simply kept worshipping the fairy without a second thought, Marisa tried to pry herself off the fairy's foot, only to find herself helplessly stuck to it. She was all but plastered to the warm surface. When it scrunched up, she was folded up together with the creases of the giant sole. When Clownpiece stretched her foot, her skin pulled on Marisa and stretched her out too, tugging on her little limbs. It was as though she wasn't so much a person as she was a little lump on the bottom of the sole of this giant foot. Still, little by little all the movements loosened the hold that Clownpiece's sole had on her, until she could free one of her arms, then the other, and then slowly the rest of her body.

Exhausted, she fell down to Clownpiece's heel, where she was caught by the fabric of her leggings before she could hit the bottom. It took her a while to regain her strengths and move over to the fairy's ankle where she at least wouldn't be stepped on once she stood up again.

“Had enough of my foot? I guess I can let you leave now if you want. If you can even get out by yourself!”

Marisa started moving towards the waist of Clownpiece's leggings, only for the fairy to roll on her side, leaving Marisa trapped under the mass of her slender legs, down by her calf, while Clownpiece laughed at her. The tiny witch railed against it, but there was nothing she could do except keep pushing through until she eventually made it out from under the giant slender leg. She was allowed to make a little more progress before Clownpiece rolled over again to trap Marisa under her weight.

Again and again Marisa was pinned beneath or between Clownpiece's calves, knees, and thighs, never allowed to continue in peace for long. What was she even doing this for? Even if she got out, Clownpiece surely wouldn't let her go. She'd still be just a toy to the fairy. Why not give up and stop wasting her energy on an escape attempt that probably wouldn't go anywhere?

That would have been so much easier, sure, but Marisa wasn't about to admit defeat yet, least of all to someone like Clownpiece. There had to be a way to get out of here on her own terms. Then it was just a matter of finding her mini-Hakkero, or having Shinmyoumaru grow her back, and she could put Clownpiece in her place. Maybe later she might even ask Shinmy to shrink the fairy down for a little revenge! But first she had to make it out of here.

Marisa wasn't too sure how far along she was exactly, but she knew she was between Clownpiece's thighs, and slowly climbing her way out of there. Then she noticed a whiff of something in the air.

Ever since she had been dropped down her leggings, Marisa had found herself surrounded by the smell of Clownpiece's body. The smell had been a bit different down on her foot, then it had remained constant as she was traveling along her leg, and now it changed again, to a musky aroma that tickled at the back of the witch's mind. It was the smell of Clownpiece's crotch, she realized with some alarm.

It smelled so potent! Was it naturally like this, or was it because of her diminutive size? Or, could it be that the reason it smelled this strong was because Clownpiece was aroused? Whatever the case, Marisa didn't want anything to do with it. She started to cross the width of the fairy's thigh, meaning to go around her hips, only to have her cover blown as Clownpiece bent her knees and puled her leggings down to her ankles. Marisa tumbled down the slope of the fairy's thigh to land on the purple fabric of her panties. She was free now, but before she could fly away she was caught under the fairy's fingertip and left to hopelessly bang her fists against it.

While Clownpiece laughed at her, Marisa caught another whiff of the fairy's crotch, this one more potent than the last. She turned towards it, and was shocked to find a huge pulsating mound, growing slowly beneath the purple fabric. It seemed so incongruous to find something like that growing between the legs of a dainty thing like Clownpiece.

“Surprised?” Clownpiece said, pushing Marisa right up to that bulge, where the fabric tented upwards at its sides. “Guess you've never peeked up a fairy's skirt before. You know how we're made of pure life force, right? Obviously we need a way to release it when we're all full. And right now, I'm very, very full!”

Marisa was aghast at Clownpiece's implications. She squirmed against the fairy's hold, trying to escape, but it seemed all her struggles did were make the fairy even more aroused, since soon she felt the bulge swell up inside those panties, and even heard it sliding against the fabric. The musky smell grew sharper, and the whole world vibrated with Clownpiece's moan.

“Are you scared? I don't blame you. You're so small it probably looks like a giant monster to you. Well, I guess I can let you off the hook this time and play with my other toy instead... as long as you swear that you'll be my little slave for life! I'll be your master, and you'll do everything I ask without question! Serving me and being my toys are the only thing you little bugs are good for now. What do you say? Ready to be mine forever?”

“No! Never!”

“Hehe! You must really want to play with me! Let me give you what you want, then.” Clownpiece slid Marisa all the way along the length of that bulge, until her panties gave way to hot, pulsating skin. Marisa winced and tried to turn away, but her face was firmly pressed into Clownpiece's meaty rod. Her arms and legs pushed helplessly against it, her efforts growing more desperate the further she got, right up until she found herself sliding over the precum-covered surface of Clownpiece's glans and she was slathered in the sticky substance from top to bottom.

For a while she was rubbed over the glans in little circles, and even turned over so that precum would cover both her front and her back, while Clownpiece moaned ever more loudly and pressed her down still more firmly. To the fairy it was nothing short of a magical sensation—Marisa's delicate little body felt amazing against her dick! Her arms and legs, her modest breasts, even the features of her face—Clownpiece could feel them all in such detail, here on the most delicate part of her body. She could feel every feeble struggle, every attempt by Marisa to dig her tiny fingers into her skin, or to twist her body out from under her fingertip, and it thrilled her to see how useless it all was. She had absolute power over Marisa, and there was nothing the tiny witch could do about it.

“Having fun, little bug? He he! Of course you are! This is what you wanted. But, you know, you shouldn't be the only one having fun. Why don't we get Reimu to join in?” Clownpiece released Marisa and left the tiny witch stuck right next to her cockhole, knowing perfectly well that she would never be able to escape her precum. Then she finished kicking off her leggings and brought her foot closer to pluck Reimu from between her toes. The miko was still as infatuated with Clownpiece as she had been right after seeing the flame, and she put up no resistance as she was carried towards the fairy's throbbing cock.

As she was dropped on Clownpiece's belly, right before her glans, Reimu turned towards the massive dick, looking as though enraptured. As she inhaled, she shut her eyes and shuddered, and when she opened them again, there was nothing left in them save for the light of all-consuming lust. Marisa spoke to her, telling her to snap out of it, to help her fight Clownpiece so they could escape together. Reimu never replied—nothing Marisa said even registered. There was nothing at all on her mind except for a longing to worship this giant cock.

Marisa watched in horror as Reimu walked up to the giant tip and pressed, first her hands, then the rest of her body against it, licking it and rubbing her arms along its surface to try to pleasure Clownpiece. At her first touch, the fairy's dick stirred and swelled still bigger. Within seconds it had grown enough to barrel over Reimu, pushing her onto the ground of Clownpiece's belly underneath the bright pink glans. First her legs disappeared under it, then her torso, and finally her face and her arms, leaving no sign of her that anyone could see. But even if she couldn't see her, Clownpiece could feel her down there, mindlessly worshipping that giant cock. Even when she lifted up her shaft, Reimu still clung to her glans, kissing and licking it from the now-vertical surface. Nothing Marisa said could reach her, and Clownpiece doubted Reimu would hear anything she said either, not while the effects of her flame and her pheromones worked together to overwhelm Reimu's pitiful little mind.

The miko was nothing but an eager little cockslave now, aching to be dominated by the fairy's might. When Clownpiece let her cock fall back down, slapping Reimu against her belly, the tiny girl started desperately grinding her breasts and her crotch alike against the oppressive surface, moaning in perfect pleasure. Clownpiece was so tickled by it that she raised her cock and let it fall again and again, pounding tiny Reimu under her dick until she could barely move. The constant impacts also made Marisa start sliding down her cock tip, and before long she had joined Reimu in getting pounded under it. When, after some minutes of fun, Clownpiece held her cock up again, holding it firmly in her grip, she was delighted to find the two girls barely able to move. Just the sight of them had her all but ready to burst, and it took some effort to calm herself down so her fun would last at least a little bit longer.

Clownpiece got out of bed and started walking around, her massive cock swinging wildly every step of the way together with the tiny girls stuck to it. Marisa felt as if she would be send flying at any moment, and she gasped and whimpered in fright, but the precum held her tight. Even when Clownpiece wasn't moving, her dick still throbbed powerfully enough to keep bobbing up and down. Its power was frightening, and Marisa couldn't help but tremble thinking about what Clownpiece was going to do to them. Barely able to turn her head, she looked over to Reimu. Even now the miko was still lapping away at Clownpiece's cock, without even trying to get out of this situation. Marisa tried to reach out to her, thinking that if she could only shake Reimu out of it she might be able to do something. But try as she might, Marisa couldn't quite reach the other girl.

Watching her pathetic display, Clownpiece got even more aroused. She was just about ready to cum now, but first she needed a little something to make it more fun. Walking over to her drawer, she opened one up and grabbed a small, square packet with something rubbery inside—one of many she had found in Mayohiga, where humans from the outside world sometimes ended up.

Clownpiece opened the packet and slipped on the condom, leaving the two girls more firmly trapped against her cock than ever. “Uhuhu! So weak and small... I wonder if you'll be able to survive this? When I cum, try not to drown in there, okay?” she said, hopping back on her bed. There she grabbed ahold of her cock and started masturbating by holding the girls under her thumb and sliding them all over the slippery surface of her glans. Her dick swelled even bigger with the blood pumping through it, stretching the condom further. Even though she tried to hold back her orgasm, with how worked up she was already, it wasn't long before she came, pumping spurt after spurt into the rubbery space at the tip, filling it until it ballooned in size.

From the first spurt, the pressure that Marisa felt was already intense. The fairy's hot, gooey seed filled the space around her in less than a second, leaving her floating in the manifestation of her life-force. Then came another, and another, and with each new spurt it was as if the salty substance were trying to force its way inside her through any means it could find.

Her lungs cried for air. Desperately she tried to surface, only to be met with the rubbery barrier keeping her trapped with all this cum. She pushed against it, but without any leverage she only pushed herself back. She held out her hand to try and shoot through it, but she was so tired that the weak bullets she produced bounced off the condom to hit herself, Reimu, and Clownpiece's cock.

The tingling sensation Clownpiece got from it was so intense that her softening shaft reversed course and came to stand straight again. Clownpiece gasped and writhed in pleasure, not even needing to touch herself as Marisa's bullets were quite enough by themselves and soon brought her to the point of orgasm until she came a second time, filling the condom with such quantities of cum that it burst and spilled its contents all over her belly. From there her pearly white semen flowed down her sides and onto the bed. But Reimu and Marisa remained, half-buried under her cock and feebly wriggling against it.

With a contented sigh, Clownpiece lay back and enjoyed their pathetic squirms, wondering what more she would do with her new toys.
At Juri's Feet by idunnow
Author's Notes:
Street Fighter story. Chun-Li shrinks and ends up in Juri's apartment.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, F/f, feet, Body explodation, unaware
Commissioned by rayner3 on DA
How had this happened? While falling asleep Chun-Li had been lying comfortably on her own bed, in her own home, yet when she awoke she found herself in some apartment she had never seen before, lying on the living room floor. That alone was strange enough, but even more bizarre was the fact that she now found herself at a truly diminutive size, a millimeter tall at most. It occurred to her that it was just a dream, but it felt all too real for her to dismiss it that way.

How had this happened? And what was she to do about it? As to the first question, she had no idea, but as to the latter, she figured she should wait for whoever lived here to show up. The place was clearly inhabited, even if it was all dark and messy, and she had no doubt that someone would show up sooner or later. In the meantime, she made her way towards the entrance to position herself somewhere more visible.

There she waited for a while, trying to think of some explanation for her current predicament, until she heard footsteps approaching. Were they coming in here? Chun-Li fervently hoped they were... until she heard a familiar voice muttering outside. Then when she heard that person stop right outside the door and heard the key slide into the lock, she looked around in panic, looking for somewhere to hide. But it was too late for that.

The door swung open, and there in the entrance stood Juri Han, a dangerous woman with whom Chun-Li had had many encounters. Tall as a mountain she was, at least from the tiny woman's view, and with an intensity in her eyes which at times almost bordered on madness. Chun-Li couldn't help but tremble at the sight of her. Juri may not have been evil, exactly, but she was one of the last people Chun-Li would have wanted to see at this size. The two of them had history together, and they weren't exactly on the best of terms—who knew what she would do if she found Chun-Li like this.

Juri closed the door behind her and slowly looked around, as though listening for any hidden enemies. She lived a dangerous life, after all, and it wouldn't be the most unexpected thing for someone to send an assassin after her. Meanwhile, Chun-Li lay flat on the floor, trying to stand out as little as possible to avoid the other woman's gaze. Fortunately it worked, as Juri's gaze passed right over her without stopping; or perhaps Chun-Li was simply too small to be worth noticing.

Then Juri took a step forward. A gigantic foot rose and swung forward. Chun-Li's heart nearly jumped out of her chest when that monstrous foot slammed into the floor. A powerful tremor shook her, and she suddenly realized just how weak and vulnerable she was at this size. She thought about running, but Juri was moving so fast she'd already be on top of Chun-Li before the little flea of a woman could even stand, and that was if the powerful earthquakes caused by Juri's steps even let her stand up.

Chun-Li could only lie still and watch as Juri's feet stomped closer and closer, until she was presented with the vast and powerful sole hanging right above her. The view lasted for only a fraction of a second, yet it seemed to stretch on forever. Chun-Li could take in every little detail of that godly sole, from the huge curves of the giant foot to the not-so-tiny wrinkles and pores that covered its surface, and even some specks of dust stuck to its surface. But most of all she looked at Juri's toes, which seemed primed to crush her any moment now. They descended towards her with dizzying speed, as though they were a bunch of meteors about to slam into the earth. Chun-Li closed her eyes at the last moment before impact, and, when Juri's foot crashed into the ground with all the roaring ferocity of a collapsing skyscraper, she was shocked to find that she survived it unscathed.

She opened her eyes, and for a second she found herself standing between two huge curved walls of flesh, with Juri's body stretching far above. It was hard to understand what exactly she was looking at, until Juri's foot went back up and those two walls retreated, revealing themselves as two of Juri's toes.

Only toes, but how huge they had been! Had either of them fallen on Chun-Li, they would have crushed her for sure. And they had come so close to doing just that; had Juri's foot fallen a fraction of an inch forward or to the left or right, or had either of her toes twitched far enough, they would have obliterated her instantly. It was seriously terrifying to see firsthand how insignificant she now was, and how easily she could die at this size, and as Chun-Li turned and watched Juri walk away, she realized that she wouldn't be able to survive by herself in this world. She needed help, and as much as she disliked it, the only person around who could help her was Juri.

Of course, getting Juri's help would be difficult, not to mention dangerous. Chun-Li wasn't sure if could get anyone's attention at this size, and even if she did get Juri to notice her, there was no guarantee that she would agree to help; she would have to hope that there was enough left of Juri's better nature to show her some pity.

Really, though, even as long of a shot as that plan seemed to Chun-Li, it was better by far than going around by herself and possibly ending up crushed for real the next time someone, or something, happened to be passing by. She remembered all too well the terror she had felt when she thought herself about to be stepped on, and she didn't want to go through anything like that again.

With her mind made up, Chun-Li started sprinting after Juri, making slow progress behind her while the other woman carried on with her daily life, completely unaware of the desperate little bug crawling around on her floor. She ran over sheets of paper and under discarded scattered wrappers, making her way along the dusty floor until she ran under the couch to wait. While Juri was still moving around, she figured that sooner or later, and hopefully sooner, the other woman would take a seat.

Sure enough, it was only a few minutes before Juri's earth-shaking steps carried her towards the couch and she slumped down on it, landing with such an impact that for a second Chun-Li feared that the couch would collapse on her.

Juri stretched out on the couch, kicking one foot up on the arm rest while the other one rested on the floor near Chun-Li. Once she saw it lying still, the tiny woman ran out from her hiding place to stand before Juri's toes. From there she looked up to the couch. She could see only a little of Juri up there, just enough to see that the other woman was busy using her phone.

Chun-Li had been thinking about how to get Juri's attention, and after considering so many different possibilities, she had decided that her best chance was to get to Juri's ears and tell her all about what had happened; if Juri saw her before then, she might mistake Chun-Li for a bug and crush her like one. It would be a long journey, but with any luck she would make it there before Juri even got up.

For that, though, she had to get moving now, so she ran forward and jumped on the tip of Juri's pinky toe, holding on to the giant surface. At her size the wrinkles of Juri's skin made for excellent footholds, and they were plentiful enough that she never had trouble finding one as she was climbing higher. Fortunately for her, Juri's foot wasn't very sweaty, although it did have some sticky residue that told her it had been sweatier not too long ago. The smell said the same thing, but Chun-Li did her best to ignore it, not wanting anything to distract her on her way up.

Soon she reached the top of Juri's toe. Encouraged by how easy it had been, she moved forward to keep climbing, but she hadn't even stepped off the teal toenail when a slight twitch of the toe sent her tumbling down between it and its neighbor. Chun-Li fought and struggled to free herself from the walls of flesh, but a little curl of Juri's toes pulled her in deeper, leaving smothered between them. The pressure was immense; she felt as though her every bone were about to break. She tried desperately to escape, and when the pressure eased up a couple seconds later, she wasted no time in scrambling out of there.

Even after her escape she was still trembling and clinging fiercely to Juri's skin. She had learned her lesson, and she definitely wouldn't be letting her guard down again. As she started climbing up Juri's leg, she made sure to keep a firm hold on the surface of her baggy pants, and took care even when she was walking along Juri's thigh.

Chun-Li started feeling a bit better once she stepped onto Juri's toned tummy. She was more than halfway to her goal and there hadn't been any issue since she got off Juri's toes. Everything was going smoothly.

But just as she was starting to relax a bit, Juri surprised her by suddenly kicking her legs up and jumping out of the couch. She stood up on her own two feet, leaving Chun-Li to desperately cling to that tummy which had now become a sheer cliff face. The sudden movement threw her off and she started falling, but after the initial drop she was picked up by a breeze and began to float on it, together with countless specks of dust about the size of her head. Then, while she was trying to stabilize herself, Juri started walking away.

So immense was Juri's body that simply by walking past Chun-Li her monumental body created powerful currents of wind that sent the tiny speck of a woman flying out of control. Chun-Li was spun around and around without the slightest notion of where she was now or where she was headed until the air currents grew stable and let her look out and see Juri walking miles and miles away. But before she could start to worry about how she might catch up to her, Chun-Li noticed a whirring noise and looked aside to find herself headed right for an electric fan.

Frantically she tried to “swim” away from the whirling blades, but the air currents proved irresistible and soon she was sucked into the fan and out the other side, flying at incredible speeds. When she finally slowed down, she found herself floating in the middle of a hallway. Of Juri she saw no sign, until she heard some movement and turned around to find a pair of mountainous breasts rushing towards her.

At Juri's approach, the air on which Chun-Li floated was displaced by her massive body, pushing her slowly backwards. But Juri kept coming closer, and soon her chest rammed into Chun-Li. The tiny woman slammed into the mountains of Juri's breasts and there remained stuck thanks to the residual sweat that covered the other woman's skin almost from head to toe. Before she could even get her bearings, she was shaken by a powerful wobbling that accompanied Juri's next step, and cried out in terror. Had she been thinking straight, she might have worried about Juri hearing her screams and finding her down there but in truth her voice never even made it out of Juri's cleavage.

Chun-Li kept screaming and whimpering in fear as she clung to Yuri's breast. It was only when Juri stopped for a glass of water that she could calm herself and take stock of her situation and start climbing again, slowly making her way up the vast and wobbling mass of Juri's giant tit, climbing it as though it were a literal mountain. Despite how powerfully everything shook with even the slightest of Juri's movements, the stickiness of her skin kept Chun-Li safely adhered to her boob skin while also being gentle enough to let her climb up by her own efforts.

Little by little she made her way up Juri's tits, then her neck, then the side of her head, to finally climb up into her ear. She walked further inside until she met with Juri's eardrum, and then shouted right into it with all her might. As she did, Juri turned her head to the side; the sudden movement nearly sent Chun-Li flying, but she managed to stay put. Then she took a deep breath and kept yelling at Juri, explaining everything that had happened to her and how badly she needed help now.

Juri said nothing at all while Chun-Li was speaking, and even afterwards she remained quiet, making the tiny woman wonder if she had been heard at all. Then Juri tilted her head to the side, turning her ear canal into a huge vertical tunnel and sending Chun-Li falling out of it to land on a light-colored surface.

When she stood, Chun-Li found herself looking at a row of towering fingers rising above her, like a series of skyscrapers. She was on Juri's hand, she realized, and as she turned around and looked up, she saw the other woman's celestial face. Juri's blue and purple eyes were fixed on her, making the tiny woman nervous, but despite that she timidly raised an arm and waved. She regretted doing that almost immediately, as she saw Juri's mouth widen into a smile big enough to swallow whole neighborhoods whole.

“Heh!” Juri laughed, almost blowing Chun-Li away with just her breath. “So it really was you. I thought for a minute I was goin' crazy. I mean, people randomly shrinking, showin' up in my house, and then crawlin' up my ears to ask me for help? If I heard someone sayin' something like that, I'd think they came outta the loony bin! I guess I could still be hallucinatin', but if I am, I might as well have some fun with it!

“You said you needed my help, right? Well, since I'm such a nice girl, I'll give it to ya. But you gotta pay for it by workin' for me! and you can start right now by helping me with my feet.” Juri knelt on her bed, stretching out her feet with her soles facing up, then dumped the tiny woman on her sole. “Clean it up, speck, unless you'd rather be stomped flat under it!”

Chun-Li wasn't sure if Juri was serious about her threat, but she wasn't about to take the risk. She hurriedly got on her hands and knees, scrubbing the dirt off Juri's sole with her bare hands while the other woman's thunderous laughter boomed in her ears. Gathering up little piles of dust, she carried them to the edge of Juri's sole and threw them down before going back for another armful, and another, and another, much to Juri's great amusement.

It was so delicious to have the high-and-mighty Chun-Li slaving away on her foot like a little dust mite, clambering over folds of skin the size of small hills to the tiny woman. Juri's feet were like a whole landscape to her, and every scrunch of her sole or wiggle of her toes sent a powerful earthquake over that land, making the tiny woman cower in fear of her power. “God, you're so pathetic! Is that one grain of sand really givin' you so much trouble? What a loser! At this rate it's gonna take you all night to clean it up. Good thing I don't have to stay up watching you work,” she said before lying down, giving a deep sigh. “See ya tomorrow, speck. Make sure both my feet are spotless by then, or I'll have to punish you for doing such a bad job!” With that she shut her eyes and slowly fell asleep, leaving Chun-Li to her task.

The tiny woman slaved away for hours on end, growing ever more tired as time went by, until she finally fell asleep, snuggled between the wrinkles of Juri's sole.

Chun-Li awoke ours later to an earthquake more powerful than any she had ever felt. She quickly scrambled to her feet, ready to run, only to find herself stranded in the middle of a huge valley between two endless tan ridges. Even after recalling yesterday's events, she still didn't understand what was going on, as this place didn't look anything like Juri's foot. Yet, after another shaking, the whole world moved very suddenly, and when it went still again the sky was filled with Juri's immense face. “Alright, speck, time to see if you did a good job,” she said, searching the land below with her gigantic eyes.

It was then that Chun-Li realized that this “valley” where she stood was the groove between the wrinkles of Juri's sole. She had shrunk again last night; now she was even less than a speck. She was nothing but a microbe lost on Juri's sole. Even her previous size would have seemed gigantic in comparison, and Juri? She was straight-up godly. Her head alone seemed as big as a moon, and Chun-Li couldn't begin to fathom how big her entire body must be.

And as Juri scanned her soles, looking for that little speck of a woman who was now too small for her to see, never suspecting she was right there on her foot, Chun-Li fell to her knees and trembled, knowing that she was now doomed to spend the rest of her life lost on the body of her new Goddess, Juri.
Manon's Challenger by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Street Fighter 6 story. When a young thug loses a fight to Manon, he tries to srink her as revenge, only to have the tables turned on him.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, F/m, Feet, Humiliation
Commissioned by rayner3 on DA
“Is that all you can do? I was expecting more of a challenge,” Manon stood over her fallen foe with a mocking grin on her face. Her challenger, a young man with a scarred face, scowled at her. He tried rising to his feet, but he was still winded from the kick to his chest, and he fell over almost immediately.

“You... you... you dirty cheat!” Trevor shouted. “What kind of person moves like that? It isn't possible. It's inhuman! You must be using some kinda drug. Steroids or somethin', I don't know, but it's the only explanation! There's no other way I'd ever lose to a woman!”

“Tsk-tsk. There's nothing more pathetic than a sore loser. I'll have you know, there are many, many women who could beat you as easily as I did. I won simply because I'm a better fighter than you. Come now, don' be so upset. It's not as if you're the only one disappointed here; I was hoping for a more worthy match, but instead it was as if I was fighting a mere child. You'll need years of training before you can match up to me.”

“Heh! So, you wanted more of a challenge? Well, let's see how you like this!” Trevor took out a small glass capsule from his pocket, one filled with a bright blue substance, and threw it to the ground at Manon's feet. But his opponent, moving fast, snatched the capsule out of the air with her toes and kicked it back at her opponent. It shattered at his feet, exploding in a thick clouds of acrid blue smoke that covered him and blocked off the alleyway where they had been fighting.

Manon covered her nose and stepped away from the noxious cloud, listening to her foe coughing inside. Slowly the sound grew weaker and weaker, as if he were passing out in there, until it stopped altogether. Had he died in there? She couldn't feel too bad for him if so, but still, it didn't seem like a good way for anyone to go.

In time the smoke fell and settled on the ground, leaving a bit of blueish dust on the ground. Of Manon's opponent there was no sign. Strange, she thought. Had he run away? But then she would have heard him leaving. Where was he now? And what was that blue smoke all about? She stepped forward to inspect the shattered capsule's remnants, crouching to pick them up. As she did, she felt something moving under her foot.

There was nothing on the ground when she looked, but on her foot, Manon was shocked to find a tiny man being stuck to her sole and trying to free himself. Not just any man either; the young thug who had tried to challenge her. So this was what became of him—whatever substance had been in that cloud of smoke must have been responsible for this. Manon couldn't help but smile; how ironic that he had tried to shrink her down only to have the tables turned on him. Now he was little more than a bug stuck to her sole. She listened with much amusement to him yelling at her—ordering her to let him go, accusing her of cheating again, swearing he would one day get his revenge. He seemed no worse for wear despite her having stepped on him. And, if that was the case, then surely there would be no harm in leaving him down there a while longer.

Manon ignored the man's shouting and calmly put her foot back down. How pathetically he squirmed under her sole! She took a moment to enjoy it before turning and walking away, leaving him to suffer the indignity of being stepped on endlessly by the woman whose victory had so upset him.

Trevor was furious at Manon. How, he wondered; how could she possibly have caught the capsule with her toes and sent it back at him in that split second after he threw it? What kind of superhuman thing was he dealing with here? Those reflexes and that precision should not be possible!

This wasn't at all how things were supposed to go. She should have been the one nursing her injuries on the ground after their battle, and she should have been the one cowering on the ground after shrinking down in that clouds of smoke. Instead he had been the one to end up a bug at her feet, and now he had to suffer not only the blows to his ego but also the constant blows to his body as she stepped on him over and over again. Even if he could live through it without any real damage to his body, it still hurt like hell to be slammed against the ground under a woman the size of a skyscraper.

At first he raged against her sole, straining all his muscles to try and escape, but there wasn't enough time between her steps for him to pry himself off of her sweaty sole, and the crushing pressure soon wore him down. “Fine,” he thought, “I'll put up with this while I have to. It won't be much longer before I can grow back, anyways. Just three more hours. Then I'll catch this woman by surprise and pay her back for good. She won't even know what's happening!

The thought of sweet revenge made him smile even through the pain, but soon he was so worn down that all he could do was fight to remain conscious. How long had she been walking around like this? Felt like an hour at least. Was she even going anywhere, or was she only walking aimlessly for the sake of trampling him some more? Now her foot was heavier than ever, so much so that it felt like he might drown in her sweat if he wasn't careful. “Damn this woman! Stop walking around so much you stupid bitch!

It wasn't until what felt like another hour that he was finally given a break as Manon put her foot up on her lap. By then he was so numb that he could hardly move, and even when he realized that he wouldn't be stomped down on anymore and started trying to escape, he still couldn't manage to free a single limb.

“Ah, it's good to be back home!” As Manon scrunched her foot, the wrinkles of her sole closed up around Trevor, painfully folding his body in half and leaving him smothered between the creases of her skin, screaming directly into her sweaty flesh. “How are you holding up down there, mon ami? Did you enjoy our walk together? I wasn't planning to bring you along, but you seemed so attached to me that I simply couldn't say no.” Manon chuckled and unscrunched her foot, releasing the young thug. Even then Trevor still couldn't free himself. After so much time under her foot, being flattened to her sole, that now he was bound to it and couldn't move of himself. He only moved as her sole did, folding up or stretching out together with the skin he was so hopelessly stuck to.

“You know, you can get off my foot now, if you want. You can do this, yes? Or could it really be that you can't even manage this on your own? Do you really need my help to free yourself? How pathetic! I knew you were weak but not this weak. Well, mon ami, if you really need my help I'd be happy to oblige. Simply stop moving and I'll help you up myself.”

Trevor rankled in silence. The audacity of this woman, acting like he needed her help when he had never even asked for it! Well, he would show her; he'd find a way to get out of here without her help! It was only a matter of time...

Trevor strained against the disgusting hold of her sweaty flesh, trying to push against it with his arms and knees, or to yank one of his limbs free. He tried everything in the hopes that he could make some progress at least, but even with all hies efforts he couldn't even move a single finger away from her skin. And all the while that woman only kept taunting him.

“Ah, you don't want my help? Well, that's alright. Keep pushing, mon ami, I'm sure you'll get out eventually! You're truly so close! I can feel your little arms pushing so hard against my sole. I'm sure any moment now they will pop free. Oh, what's this~? Did it not work out~? Hm, perhaps I overestimated you again. It wouldn't be the first time you've fallen short of my expectations. Really, now, what a weak little thing you are. Are you sure you don't want my help? I could have you off of there with just the flick of a finger. Well, I suppose there's nothing wrong with an ant having some pride. At that pitiful size it's the only thing you have. But I really can't afford to wait around for you all day, so how about this? I'll move my foot around a bit to help loosen you enough that you can free yourself the rest of the way, and if anyone ever asks you can tell them that you were strong enough to peel yourself off my foot all by yourself!”

Saying this, Manon started wiggling her toes, causing her sole to move up and down. Sure enough, over time the movement loosed the hold that her skin had on him, until Trevor could free one arm, then the other, then his legs and his torso, to finally stand freely on Manon's sole.

Looking around he saw that they were in some sort of lounge area. That woman was sitting on a red velvet couch and looking down on him with a smile on her face he wished he could have wiped off. “Well, it took you a while, but you finally managed to free yourself. Very good! You must be very proud to have succeeded. I would say a celebration is in order, but I'm a bit worn down at the moment over having walked for so long. But now that you're free, you can help me out with this little problem! Be a dear and massage my foot for me, alright?”

Trevor puffed up in anger. “Listen here, bitch! I'm not some little toy for you to be messing with! You may have beaten me once, but that was only because your fighting style caught me by surprise! You hide your attacks behind that girly dancing crap instead of attacking straight on like a man! Now that I know how you fight I promise you I won't ever lose to you again, so you'd better show me some respect or I'll have to teach you a lesson once I'm back to my normal size!”

Manon burst out laughing and scrunched her foot, making Trevor lose his balance and tumble down her sole. He nearly fell off, but at the last moment he grabbed on to a wrinkle of her skin and clung to it with all his might. “Oh, how silly your little voice is! You sound as squeaky as a mouse! It is so adorable!” Trevor flushed red hot and started shouting indignantly at her, but his pitiful squeaks were drowned out by her bellowing laughter. “Alright, alright, that is enough laughing for now. So, are you going to get to work, or aren't you?”

“No!” Trevor shouted. He was going to say more, but before he could, he was pinned down under a fingertip as big as himself.

“Then I'll have to take matters into my own hands. Try not to squirm too much for me. Or, actually, squirm a lot; I'm sure it will feel fantastic!” Manon pushed her finger against her sole, smothering the tiny man against it, and then started moving it over her skin, dragging Trevor along. She pressed him deep into the sweaty flesh of her foot, enjoying the sensation of his puny body being buried in her skin. His little limbs, so small and weak, fought against her fingertip, but they were powerless to resist her. She effortlessly slid him all over her sole, using him to scrub away the sweat and dirt that had gathered on her foot, even using him to scrub the jam that had gathered between her toes, until her right foot was completely clean. Then when she was done, she left him on the tip of her big toe to pick himself up while she inspected her sole.

“Perfect! You make for a perfect foot scrubber, mon ami. Now, for my other foot, do you want to do it the same way, or will you finally agree to massage it by yourself?”

“Fine, I'll rub your stupid foot! But first tell me what time it is.”

“It is... twelve-thirteen. Ah, almost time for lunch! If you finish quick and without complaining, I might just share some of my food with you.”

Twelve-thirteen. Not much longer before the three hour mark; maybe half an hour at most. Alright, he thought; he'd massage this woman's foot like the asked. Then, after he grew back, he'd make her pay for humiliating him.

Trevor went down on his hands and knees and silently started rubbing this little part of Manon's sole. The task was disgusting. Her foot smelled terrible and her sweat covered his hands when he pressed them against her skin. Her sole was hot and the air surrounding it was stuffy with her sweat, which was making him sweat too. It wasn't the worst thing he'd ever been made to do, but it came close.

Still, he swallowed his disgust and forced himself to do the work she expected of him, crawling around on her sole while clearing away ever speck of dirt and dust that covered her skin, simply tossing them overboard whenever chance permitted.

It was a terrible mockery, and as if that weren't enough, Manon kept teasing him while he worked, bobbing her foot or wiggling her toes to show off how much stronger than him she was. She was so massive, even her pinky toe was like an elephant to him, and her big toe almost the size of a house. Any one of them would suffice to defeat him, he thought bitterly. Never before had he been in such a humiliating situation. But the thought of sweet revenge was like a balm to his soul, helping him withstand all the blows she dealt to his pride. Any time now, he would turn the tables on her and make her answer to him instead.

So he assured himself, at least, but a long time passed and nothing seemed to change. Of course he didn't know exactly what time it was, but it at least felt like half an hour. Eventually he asked Manon again and, sure enough, it was already twelve-forty. Had he misjudged at what time e had gotten shrunk? No, that couldn't be; they had started fighting a little before nine-thirty and their fight couldn't have lasted more than five minutes. he three hours had to have passed now, which meant he should have grown back by now. Why wasn't it happening, then? Had his watch been wrong? Had she given him the wrong time?

He thought about this while continuing to rub her foot, but then he noticed something on her sole that he hadn't paid attention to before: a bunch of tiny little blue flecks—the remnants of that cloud of smoke that had shrunk him. Of course! It must have gotten on her foot when she stepped on it, so he'd been in contact with it all this time. As long as he was still in contact with it, he wouldn't be able to grow back, or so he remembered hearing. Worse, he had also been told that if a person didn't grow back within a day, then they wouldn't be able to grow back except with the antidote. He had to get away from these feet, or else he'd be shrunk and at her mercy, possibly forever!

The very thought of it spurred Trevor on, sent him sprinting off Manon's sole to land on the floor. He couldn't afford to waste any more time; he had to get away from her feet, and now! The moment he landed on the floor, he got up and started running under the couch, but before he could reach it, a massive foot slammed down in front of him, blocking off his path.

“Where do you think you're going, mon ami? You still haven't finished rubbing my foot. If you give up on it, I'm afraid I'll have to punish you,” Manon said, peering down at the shrunken man.

A shiver ran down Trevor's back after her threat, but he shook it off and turned back around. It didn't matter what she said; nothing mattered except getting the hell away before he ended up stuck at this size for the rest of his life.

While he sprinted away, searching for anywhere else he might go to hide from her, his surroundings grew dark and he saw her giant sole, hovering above like a giant flesh ceiling. It followed him effortlessly, always keeping him shrouded in the shadow of her foot, until it slammed down on him, instantly flattening him underneath.

Manon twisted her foot on the floor, grinding the tiny man down. When she lifted her foot, he was stuck to it again, squirming as desperately and pathetically as ever, trying and failing to escape. “I think staying trapped down there for a day should be a fitting punishment for you. Feel free to drink my sweat and eat the dirt of my sole if you need to. I'll see you tomorrow, little guy,” she said, and headed to the kitchen, enjoying the feeling of the tiny man being smothered under her foot every step of the way.
New Rulers - Chapter 2 by idunnow
Author's Notes:
An Amphibia story. After the girls begin wreaking havoc in the city, people seek to escape and the military tried to stop them.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Crush, Destruction, Violent, Growth, Feet, Vore
Commissioned by hunterman123 on DA. Previous chapter can be found in this collection.
Throngs of panicked people spilled out of every building to fill up the streets, all of them desperately trying to get the hell away from the monsters attacking Redfield City. “Monsters” they called them, though on first sight they didn't look anything like monsters. A trio of teenage girls dressed in some sort of fantasy armor, their hair and eyes glowing red, blue, and green. At a glance, the only monstrous thing about them was that they were several hundred feet tall, but even that wouldn't have been so bad if they had show the city kindness. What really made them a trio of monsters was all the destruction they had wrought and all the people they had killed without showing even an ounce of remorse. Even now, people all over the city could hear them laughing as they destroyed even more skyscrapers, openly mocking all those people trying to escape from them.

Stopping that calamitous trio seemed impossible—already several dozen police officers had perished trying to confront them, without leaving so much as a scratch on the girls. Those officers who still remained didn't dare do anything more than direct the civilians towards the evacuation routes, hoping that the military would arrive soon, and that it would fare better against the monsters than their companions had.

Hundreds of thousands fled the city on foot or car. Some had tried fleeing by plane, but the red-headed girl had seen the plane taking off and pulled it towards her with her magic. Her giant hands had easily torn a hole in the flying machine and scooped up all the passengers, throwing them into her mouth to be eaten alive. Then she had stomped her way to the airport, where she crushed or ate all the people waiting there to be evacuated, killing thousands.

Meanwhile, thousands more waited at the train station, spilling into the passenger cars until they were filled to the brim. Even when the doors closed and the train started moving, many people tried holding on to whatever part of it they could grab, and some even climbed on top of the cars before it was moving too fast, desperate to escape with it before they were killed like so many others had already been.

Soon the train was speeding through the city on its elevated track, where it didn't have to suffer the obstruction of the hundreds of thousands of people on the streets below. But while its passengers were relieved to have made it on, they couldn't feel safe yet—not while the sounds of collapsing buildings still sounded all around them and huge pillars of smoke and dust filled the sky. The people silently prayed for their safety, even some of the irreligious among them joining in. But they hadn't even made it halfway to the city outskirts when one of the monsters appeared in their view—the green-haired girl, Marcy Wu.

Marcy was gleefully stomping on some people who had managed to flee from the building she had just destroyed when she noticed something moving out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head and there she saw the train speeding closer, loaded with the city's pathetic inhabitants. Smiling, she held out her hand and a green glow enveloped the train, slowing it down until it came to a half just a couple streets away. Then she strode towards it, reveling in the terrified screams of the puny mortals that filled the street below and savoring the feeling of them dying under her sole. “Going somewhere? Awfully rude of you to try to leave without even saying hello. I mean, my foot is just sooo eager to meet you little dudes! Why don't you go ahead and give it a hug?”

Marcy lifted her foot over the train's locomotive, wiggling her toes playfully before resting her sole on the front three cars. The conductor and all the passengers, immobilized by her magic, could only stand still, listening to the creaking noises as the metal bent under the immense pressure from Marcy's foot. The roof came lower and lower, now pressing down on the heads of those who were standing up. Slowly they were forced to the ground, until some groaning noises could be heard coming from below—not from the train, but from the railway's supports. Then there was a cracking sound, and all of a sudden the elevated platform gave way. Then it crashed to the ground below together with the first few train cars and soon followed by Marcy's foot, which flattened them all with its mighty impact.

“Whoops!” Marcy said, moving her foot away to examine the rubble and the wreck. “Didn't think that would collapse so soon. I really gotta learn to control my power! Oh well, at least I still got all of you left to play with!” she said, smiling at the surviving cars. She sat down in the middle of the wreckage, crushing the few survivors under her butt, and grabbed the next car from the train, ripping off its roof to peer inside at all the passengers.

Pulling the passengers out with her magic, Marcy made them float down to her feet, pressing them all firmly against her bare soles to which her powers kept them glued. She did the same with the next two cars, until her soles were all but covered with those pathetic mortals. With their faces buried in her flesh, they tried desperately to scream but her powers didn't even let them do that much. They could only fight in vain against their supernatural bindings as Marcy playfully scrunched her feet, engulfing a number of those people in the creases of her sole.

Only when she had put her soles together did Marcy release the mortals from her magical hold to let them try to free themselves from her feet. She laughed and wiggled her toes at the sensation of their struggles, which felt to her like a bunch of insects squirming pitifully between her feet. She started rubbing her feet together, slowly grinding the people down and breaking their tiny bodies, while at the same time she grabbed the next train car and opened it up, overturning it to send all its passengers rolling out onto her hand.

“Gosh, you little dudes are so adorable! I could just eat you all up!” Marcy giggled and opened her mouth wide, pulling the passengers towards her open mouth. Still paralyzed, the people could only watch her giant tongue slither out of her mouth and draw closer towards them, like a slimy monster ready to snatch them up. As it slid over her palm, her tongue collected all the little mortals. Fastened to its surface by her spit, they were drawn into her mouth, where her tongue pushed them all around and thoroughly savored them as though they were a bunch of small candies before finally they were all swallowed whole and fell, screaming, down her throat.

Marcy then grabbed another train car, but before she could even open it, the sound of gunshots came from her right and she felt on her knee the slight pinprick sensation of bullets harmlessly bouncing off her skin. In annoyance she curled her hand into a fist, crushing the car with all its passengers, and looked over to her attackers—a couple of cops standing on the corner of the next block over. The moment her eyes fell on them, they stopped shooting and took a step back, growing visibly nervous. Then when she grinned and started crawling after them, they rounded the corner to flee.

The two of them ran into one of the buildings to hide from the monstrous girl, ducking behind the front desk where, they hoped, she wouldn't be able to see them. There they sat as quietly as they could manage, trying to still their shaking and calm their breathing. They heard her outside crawling through the street, asphalt cracking under her weight and windows shattering wherever her body grazed against one, her booming voice playfully calling to them. When they heard her stop right outside the building they prayed for her to pass them by, but the moment they heard something tearing through the wall of the building, they jumped to their feet and started running.

Giant fingers, tearing through the ceiling and the next couple floors up, surged ahead to overtake the pair of them. Once they were under the monster's palm, her fingers curled and trapped the officers, holding them just softly enough not to crush them. They were both pulled back and dropped on the street, finding themselves under the girl's looming face, and when they tried to run away, her hands came down in front of them.

Marcy smiled at the young officers penned in by her palms and interlocking fingers. How terrified they looked; why, they were positively shaking! One of them pulled out his gun, but at a glance from her he dropped it and didn't even try to pick it back up. Then they fell to their knees, apologizing for having shot her and begging her to spare their lives.

“You silly little mortals only ever learn the hard way,” she said, rolling her eyes at them. “I'll give you a chance to live, only because you're so cute. But first you'll have to survive this!” Marcy grabbed the officers and stood up. The two of them found themselves carried to her armpit, where they were pressed against the warm flesh. Even when she let go, they were still fastened to it by her powers, and no amount of fighting could free them, especially when she lowered her arm again and left them totally smothered underneath. With them taken care of, Marcy went off to find someone else she could play with.

-----

While the other girls were having fun romping through the city, Anne had found a nice park to lie down in, and was taking a moment to relax and enjoy the attentions of all the little mortals she had gathered and spread all over her body, ordering them to massage her. From her face all the way down to her toes, a few hundred people were busily following her command, rubbing her skin with all their power in fear of what might happen if they disobeyed. For this she had taken off her armor and allowed them to crawl like insects all over her hips, her waist, and her bare midriff, tending to exposed skin.

For all that she loved terrorizing the pathetic inhabitants of every new world she visited, there was nothing Anne liked better than to make them worship her like the Goddess she was; that alone made it all worthwhile. But while she was lying there in the middle of that park, enjoying the sunlight hitting her skin and the massage she received from those hundreds of mortals, Anne noticed a humming sound coming from above, followed by a couple of explosions behind her.

“Hey! Just who do you think you are attacking me like that?” Sasha's voice came from the same direction as the explosions, and Anne sat up to see what had happened, carelessly shaking off those pesky mortals who covered her face.

“What's going on? Are they finally attacking us again?” she asked, standing up and summoning back her armor, leaving some people trapped underneath it while sending hundreds more falling off her body to their doom.

“Looks like it.” Standing half a mile away, Sasha pointed to the sky, where several army planes could be seen flying. Further away, closer to the horizon, several helicopters were slowly making their way closer, and further down some columns of tanks and infantry fighting vehicles were just reaching the city. “About time they got here; I was starting to get bored waiting for them. So, what do you say? Ready to have some fun teaching these pests a lesson?”

-----

Even as it neared an hour since the monsters had first shown up, it was evacuation wasn't even close to being finished. With everyone coming out all together to try to flee the death and destruction, many city streets were clogged with cars and people alike, all of them getting in each others' way and preventing a quick and orderly evacuation. Eventually most issues were sorted out, but by the time the army arrived at the city, dozens of thousands of people were still navigating the paths of destruction left behind by the monsters, doing their best to make it out alive. They moved slowly, hiding whenever they heard one of the monsters nearby, running for their lives when the coast was clear, slowly making their way towards the city outskirts.

Ryan was one such person, trying to lead a small group of survivors to safety despite all the giants stalking the streets. They were close to the city's southern end, less than half an hour away from a safe escape, when they heard the hum of jet engines, the explosions that followed, and the voices of the giantesses. Soon they felt the earth shaking and heard the crashing sounds of more buildings being demolished by the monsters. They were getting closer, Ryan noticed, so he hurriedly led his group inside one of the nearby buildings to avoid their view. While the others hid deeper inside, he stayed close to the entrance to see what was going on outside.

A few streets away, above the roofs of nearby buildings, Ryan saw the red-haired girl walking through the street. He became nervous that she would see him, but she looked totally focused on something else, something in the sky. A moment later, a series of missiles flew into view and hit the monstrous girl, exploding all over her. The shockwave from the explosions rattled the windows even from this distance, and Ryan could feel the compressed air pushing against his body. It was a terrifying thing to see; if just one of those missiles happened to miss its target and land nearby, it might be enough to kill him and the rest of his group.

Smoke from the explosions hid the girl now. Was she still alive? Please let her be dead, he thought. Even at her size, she couldn't possibly have survived an attack like that. If nothing else, she ad to be severely hurt.

But when she stepped out of the cloud of smoke, taking another step forward, she looked totally unharmed. There wasn't so much as a burn mark on her. Hell, she was even smiling! These monsters... there really was no chance of defeating them, was there?

More jets flew by, and more missiles were launched. This time the girl simply raised a hand and threw the missiles off-course without even touching them. They exploded all around her, shaking the earth with their force, and a couple of them even flew right towards the very building Ryan and the others were hiding in. One missile exploded on the side of the buildings, blasting a huge hole in the wall. Dust and smoke filled the lobby, and the others all screamed in fear. The second missile hit some of the higher floors.

“Everyone, let's go! This place isn't safe anymore,” he said, leading the others out the back. The sounds of battle intensified as they ran out of the building, spurring them on cross the next street, and in their hurry they failed to notice one of the other monsters—the blue-haired girl—was moving towards them. The group screamed as they saw her giant foot rushing towards them, looking like it was about to crush them. Instead it slammed down in the middle of the street, the powerful impact knocking most of them to their knees. Then they ducked as her other foot started swinging towards them and cowered as it passed right over them, coming frighteningly close to kicking their heads off. After it fell dozens of yards away, her other foot also swung away from them, and they were free to keep running away.

They hid in another building, but that one roved no more safe than the first one. The battle still raged all around them. Shells and missiles and artillery fire all rained down on the girls and the city, with the occasional gunfire peppered in between. The girls took it all without a scratch, without even a hiss of pain, as if they couldn't even feel all the attacks being lobbed at them. No only that, while them use their powers to destroy the military, hurling balls of energy at their attackers, or catching and throwing back the very shells and missiles used against them, or simply reaching out and crushing the planes and tanks and helicopters from a distance, leaving only a crumpled mess of metal where no one could possibly have survived. It was going badly enough for the military even before the third girl joined the fight, but once all three were together, nothing could hope to stand against them.

By then Ryan and his group had made it to the outskirts of the city, far away from where the battle was taking place. There they came across a military convoy. The soldiers took them in, seating them in one of their trucks, but despite Ryan's insistence, they said they weren't leaving yet. Since the attack on the giant girls was proving ineffective, the military's mission had changed to distracting her long enough to allow as many people as possible to escape before they dropped the bombs.

When Ryan asked what bombs they were thinking of dropping, the soldiers just told him to sit down and wait for the order to leave. The way they talked, he had a terrible feeling about what was going to happen.

Nobody else showed up, but it was still several more minutes before the order was finally given and the convoy started moving. From the back of the truck, Ryan looked out at the city, seeing all the damaged building and the pillars of dust and smoke rising from all over it. The three giant girls, rising above the skyline, were still doing battle with what tanks and aircraft were still active. Then, all of a sudden, all the aircraft turned around and flew away from the city, leaving behind only the tanks and infantry to engage the girls. It wasn't long after that Ryan saw a bright object over the horizon, speeding towards the city so quickly that the sound of its passing still hadn't reached him as it started descending right towards the giants.

Then there was a blindingly bright flash at the point of impact. The earth shook, and when next he could see, there was a massive fireball where the city had been, and a giant shockwave soon reached the convoy with hot air. The hairs on the back of his neck bristled as the fireball rose in a huge column of smoke, topped off with a giant mushroom cloud. The city couldn't possibly have survived that blast. But, had the monsters survived it?

The convoy came to a stop. Even the soldiers were waiting for the smoke to clear and the answer to be revealed. Everyone was silent. Then, all of a sudden, the column of smoke was dispersed outwards from within. Once the air was clear enough to make out what become of the city, everyone started shaking as they saw that, not only were the giants all perfectly fine, standing as spotless as ever, but even the city itself seemed untouched by the explosion.

Ryan's face went pale. If even an atom bomb couldn't hurt them, then... was there anything at all humanity could do against these monsters?

One of the soldiers shouted and the convoy started moving again, but Ryan and the rest of his group kept staring back at the city and the giant girls. He saw them come together, holding each other's hands in a circle, and saw an energy surround them, whipping the air around and threatening to knock the surrounding buildings over. Then the three surged up from their already titanic sizes, growing several times their previous size to stand at what must surely have been at least a mile tall, so big that the giant skyscraper at the center of the city, the tallest building around at more than 1000 feet tall, didn't even reach their knees. Together they raised their massive feet and, bringing them down with a stomp so powerful it was felt all the way to the convoy. Each of them crushed dozens of buildings under their bare sole, but that was nothing compared to the destruction caused by the shockwave, which collapsed every last building still standing in the city.

With everything reduced to dust, the girls laughed among themselves and turned their attention out to the rest of the world. And as they walked away from the city, their every step causing earthquakes that were felt for miles around, Ryan had the feeling that what he was witnessing the end of the world as he knew it.
Marisa's Workout by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Street Fighter 6 story. Marisas's secret admirer wants to bulk up to have a chance with her, but one of the supplements he takes ends up shrinking him. Marisa can help, but can he get her attention shile she's in the middle of her workout?
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, Unaware, Body exploration, Feet, Breasts, Muscle, Entrapment
Commissioned by rayner3 on DA
Standing at over six feet tall and weighing more than two hundred pounds, most of it pure muscle, Marisa the Glory Seeker was an intimidating sight. Bigger and stronger than most men, her body was not what most people would have called “beautiful”. But in Will's eyes, she was by far the most beautiful woman in the world. From the first moment he had seen her, fighting and dominating not just one but multiple men at once, he had been smitten with her.

Will had been so immensely happy when he heard that she was looking for a partner, and yet so disappointed when he heard her opponent had to be a powerful fighter. “Strong” was just about the last word anyone would ever use to describe him. Not only was he half a foot shorter than the average guy, he was scrawny. Will had never been to a gym in his whole life. Exercise was almost wholly foreign to him. But if getting fit was what it took for him to have a chance with the most beautiful woman in the world, then he would put his all into it! He took on a membership at the same gym where he had seen her training—a gym been built in the shadow of the grand Colosseo where she loved to fight anyone willing to challenge her.

Since he needed all the help he could get, he also ordered a bunch of supplements online that were supposed to help him get stronger. There were plenty of vitamins, protein drinks and powders of various kinds, steroids, and a strange bottle of blue liquid that was supposed to make every workout a thousand times more intense, or something like that, and which he figured was probably just some sort of sports drink. Right before heading to the gym for the first time, Will took all of those supplements at once, thinking that would be sure to make his workout more effective.

He arrived at the gym right as it was opening, since he knew that Marisa always got there very early in the day, but he was disappointed to see that she wasn't there yet. In fact, aside from the employees, he was the only person in the gym. Still, he knew he shouldn't let his time go to waste, so he started with the routine that had been recommended to him. He tried out some of the dumbbells, finally settling on the second lightest ones, and started doing a single-arm row.

After a minute, Will had to admit it wasn't going too well. He had only been at it for a little bit, and hadn't even finished the full set he had been instructed to do, but already his arms were hurting and he was starting to wish he were back at home relaxing on the couch. It really didn't help that his stomach was all sorts of messed up. He realized only then it had probably been a mistake to take all those different supplements and energy drinks all at once.

But he couldn't give up so soon, not when he hadn't even got the chance to see Marisa. At the very least he wanted a chance to watch her powerful muscles at work again; if he got that much then he would be happy even if he didn't end up getting any stronger from this. And if that meant putting up with a bit of a stomachache, well, it would be more than worth it.

Will pushed himself to at least complete all the sets he was supposed to do, but towards the end of it, not only were his arms too tired to do any other exercise, he was too drowsy for it. “So much for those energy drinks,” he thought as he yawned for the third time in a minute, wondering if he should even make an attempt at any of the other exercises. In the end he put the dumbbells back and decided to sit down for a bit. Just then, a voice reached his ears from the entrance, and he cheered up immensely when he recognized it as Marisa's. He tried to stand back up, but he stumbled and fell to his knees, and there he remained, shaking and with his eyes going blurry, urging himself to get better again before Marisa saw him like this. It was such a relief when he started feeling better not even a minute later, and he stood back up as soon as he felt his legs would hold, even if they were still a bit wobbly.

Will's eyes, and even his thoughts, were still a bit blurry when he turned towards the sound of Marisa's footsteps. He smiled and waited for her to get closer before greeting her, but as he looked at the blurry outline of her body, he felt that something was off. He knew that Marisa was huge, and especially huge to him, but somehow she looked even bigger to him than her normal Amazonian stature; she seemed more a giantess than anything. Of course, Will knew that had to be some strange hallucination... but that didn't explain why it felt as if the earth were shaking every time she took a step, nor why Marisa only ever looked bigger the clearer his vision got.

Marisa was enormous. Bigger even than a skyscraper, she was practically a walking mountain from Will's perspective. For that matter, everything else looked huge, too. And while he thought it had to be a dream, it didn't feel like a dream at all, and by the time she was only a few steps away from him, Will fully believed that this was real. Somehow, he had shrunk down to the size of an ant, if not even smaller. How had this happened? He couldn't be sure, but he thought it must have had something to do with all the supplements and other stuff he had taken before coming here. But he didn't have time to worry about that; not when he had the gigantic Marisa headed his way.

Will was as terrified of Marisa's height as he was awed by it. She had been beautiful before, but now, with her height magnified a thousandfold, her beauty was magnified to the same degree. Her amazing power, which had so captivated him, was now so immense that he was certain one of her pinky toes would be more than enough to crush him like an insect. She seemed to him a mighty Atlas, with arms and shoulders more than powerful enough to hold up the heavens themselves. As he saw her approaching, her lovely figure filling up more and more of his sight, Will felt growing a growing sense of reverence within himself, until he saw her gigantic foot swinging towards him and realized he might really be crushed beneath her.

There was no time left for Will to do anything other than scream in fear as the sole of Marisa's foot appeared above him, all but blotting out the sky for the tiny insect of a man. Even then, while fearing for his life, he was still amazed by Marisa's power and immensity, and as he shut his eyes so he wouldn't see his death coming, a part of him felt that, if he was going to die anyways, he couldn't think of any better way to die than being crushed under Marisa's sole.

But when her foot fell with such force that no earthquake ever recorded could possibly have matched her, Will wasn't crushed. He was knocked off his feet and nearly sent flying by the potent shockwave, but he was still alive, and once the world stopped shaking, he turned around and saw before him an impossibly huge wall that was the back of Marisa's foot. It had fallen so close to him that he was actually in the space under the curve of her heel, so that when he looked up he could only see her skin forming a sloped ceiling over him, hanging so low that he could have reached up and touched it.

Having her so close was a powerful temptation to him, but when he thought about how close he had come to dying beneath her, and how close he still was to it, Will made himself run away from her foot, until he was no longer standing under it.

Right after he left her foot, Marisa walked away with the biggest pair of dumbbells in the gym—together they might have weighed more than Will himself, at his normal size of course—to begin her routine a few steps away. Now that he wasn't in any immediate danger, Will felt free to admire her beautiful figure, full of bulging muscles flexing to lift up the heavy weights. But while she took a moment to rest after her first set, Will thought about what he should do next. He didn't have any idea when, or if, this shrinking would wear off, and he was sure that he couldn't survive on his own at this size. He needed someone to help him, and who better than the titaness standing right before him? Marisa was a kind woman; if he went to her, Will was sure he could trust her to help him.

Not to mention, if she took care of him it would be the perfect opportunity for him to spend some time close to her. He could already picture standing in her mighty hands, her skin stretching all around him like the earth itself and her smiling face filling the sky, her strong voice reassuring him that all her muscles would be working for his safety. The thought alone made him shiver, and Will hurried towards Marisa so he could make that dream come true.

But once he got there, he asked himself, how was he going to do that? Standing before her feet, seeing even her smallest toes standing so huge that each of them was like an apartment building compared to him, he couldn't fathom how such a tiny little insect like himself could ever hope to get the attention of such a mountain of a woman. Even if she looked at him she might not see him, and however hard he shouted, he wasn't sure if his voice would even make it past her toes. Maybe if he got way closer to her face, but could he even do that?

Will had nothing to lose, so he decided to give it a try and see what happened. To his surprise, he found that climbing came very easily to him, far easier than lifting those dumbbells had been. Something must have happened to him; maybe all those supplements were finally taking effect, or maybe it had something to do with his shrinking. Whatever the case, he eagerly climbed up her toes until he was left sanding on her beautiful, red-lacquered toenail, staring up at the rest of her gargantuan body towering over him. Normally it would have been a daunting task, but he thought of traversing the body of the most beautiful woman in the world as though it were a mountain was so exciting to Will that he got started right away, walking up her foot until he reached her ankle and then beginning the climb up her leg.

When Marisa got started on her next exercise, Will was awed to find that he could feel the force of her arms even all the way down here, the effort of lifting up those heavy dumbbells causing very slight tremors that traveled all over her body. When she stood and went to fetch a barbell he held on tight and was amazed by he power of her legs, getting a firsthand look at all her muscles working together to carry her powerful frame across what seemed to him miles and miles, and he was glad to explore some of those same muscles when he started climbing up her thigh, until he reached her black-and-gold shorts.

When he reached her waist, Marisa lay down for some bench presses, so he was able to trek across her torso instead of climbing it. Will marveled at the lovely landscape of her body, all rippling with muscles from her head to her feet. Her six-pack abs were like a series of rolling hills to him, and it was incredible to stand on them and feel the latent power beneath him. With muscles like those, Will had no doubt she could break the world in half if she chose to.

Then he reached her chest, which was itself like a small mountain from his perspective, stretching about a thousand feet tall. He enjoyed every second of climbing it, until he stood at the peak of her breasts, looking across the gap to her lovely face. Though her teeth were bared in a fierce snarl from the effort of lifting up the barbell on her final set of reps—the thing had to weigh more than she did, Will thought—it still looked beautiful to him, and it only looked more so when she finished and gave a triumphant smile.

But Will was so caught up in admiring Marisa that when she stood up after completing her reps, he was taken by surprise and fell off her chest, screaming as he fell through the air all the way down tot he floor below. He landed there with a sharp grunt, the impact forcing the air from his lungs, and while he lay wheezing coughing on the floor, trying to recover his breath, he saw Marisa's bare sole appear over him and begin to come down.

Will scrambled to his feet and started running away, but he had barely take a few steps when Marisa's massive sole slammed down behind him, blowing such a powerful gust of wind that it picked him up and sent him flying upwards. He spun and spun, going so fast that he couldn't make out where he was going until, the breeze settled down. Then he saw that he was floating in the air above Marisa's head. As he floated down towards her, pulled along by the air currents even when she started walking away, he tried to use his body to direct himself towards her head, but with all the turbulence he missed it and landed instead on her shoulder just as she was sitting down for some lat pulldowns.

When Marisa grabbed the bar and pulled it down, the movement of her shoulders felt to Will like a great upheaval. It scared him, and he clung to her hot and sweaty skin for safety. “Marisa!” he shouted in desperation, hoping he was close enough for her to hear him now. But despite all his yelling, she didn't react to him at all, and after a while he decided to try going up to her ear.

By then he had gotten used to all the movement, though he still had to be very careful as he was crawling over her skin. Soon he got to her neck and started climbing it on his way to her ear. It was a touch climb, but finally he made it all the way up her earlobe to stand at the ear hole's opening, which looked to him like a giant cave. He took a moment to catch his breath, then shouted, “Marisa!”

Even now there was no response. Was he really so small that it was impossible for her to hear him? Maybe, or maybe it was that her grunting as she pulled down the bar was drowning out the sound of his yelling. He waited for her to finish this exercise, and when she stood up again, he shouted with all his might, “MARISA!” This time she did react, turning her head to the side to look for who was calling to her, and the sudden movement launched Will out of her ear to fall all the way back down.

Lying face-up on the floor after his landing, will saw Marisa's foot appear overhead, and the world became shrouded in her shadow. This time there was no doubt it would fall on him, and indeed it did, but despite his fears, Will wasn't crushed underneath. Though the countless tons of her weight all bore down on him, the tiny man found that he was still very much alive and not too badly hurt. Yes there was pain, and when her foot first fell on him he had been about to faint, but it didn't feel like any part of him was even close to breaking. Was this another effect of his reduced size? Whatever the reason for it, he was immensely glad for it, and he offered up prayers of thanks to whichever god was listening.

Will was immensely relieved when her weight came off of him and he no longer had to suffer that crushing pain—so relieved, in fact, that it didn't fully register to him that he was now stuck to her sole and being swung forward together with her foot, until it came down again and smashed him against the floor. He was stepped on time and again, totally helpless to resist her. Sometimes the pressure was less and he could breathe easily, and sometimes it was much, much more, making him suffer even more pain and almost suffocating him. Finally, though, he was freed from his suffering when Marisa rubbed the sole of that foot against the back of the other, freeing the tiny Will and sending him rolling down her foot until he slipped between her toes. There he ended up wedged between the giant digits, which held him in place even as he struggled against them and tried to climb up.

Eventually he gave up and decided he was probably okay with staying here for now, biding his time until he had another chance to get Marisa's attention. But then he noticed that they weren't in the gym anymore; they were now in the Colosseo, where the sun shone down in the grand arena. Looking out from between her toes, Will saw a strong-looking woman with light-pink hair in front across from Marisa, standing ready to challenge her. Above him, Marisa looked ready to fight. Will held on tight to Marisa's toe, praying for his own safety, as he realized what he was in for. Once this was over he would have another go at getting Marisa's help, but first he would have to survive this duel between titans...
Big Bully by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A girl's attempt to get revenge on her bully backfires badly.
RATING: R
TAGS: Nano, Humiliation, Breasts, Butt, Feet, Entrapment, Footwear
Anonymous commission
“Well, look who's here! What's wrong, girl? Got lost on your way to the comic shop?” Stella chuckled at her own joke, looking at the mousy girl standing awkwardly at the locker room's entrance. When Emily didn't answer, she dropped her socks and stood, striding barefoot across the room with her hands on her hips and her chest all puffed up, embellishing the size of her double-D breasts—the envy of all the girls at Edmondton High—and the cheerleading uniform that covered them.

Short and scrawny, with glasses that made her eyes seem bigger than they were, Emily stiffened at the captain's approach and gripped firmly the navy blue bag hanging from her shoulder. A shaky hand undid the zipper a few inches and reached into the opening to pull out something metallic. Stella's grin faltered a moment and her eyes locked onto the slender object when she caught a glimpse of its shape, but when Emily took it out, the handgun she had imagined turned out to be just some elaborate ray gun like something out of a sci-fi show and she laughed.

“What is that, another one of your toys? God, you are such a baby! Why don't you try growing up one of these days? Maybe then we wouldn't laugh at you so hard. Did you just come to show it off? Hello? Earth to Emily! Did you go deaf since this morning? Here, why don't you give me that little thing since it's distracting you so much?” Stella reached for Emily's toy gun, but before she could grab it, the other girl stepped aside and shakily aimed the thing at her.

While Stella was rolling her eyes, Emily pulled the trigger on it and all of a sudden there was a loud ZAP! The lights in the room flickered, and at the same time Emily screamed. The device fell and clattered noisily on the floor. Stella gave it only a moment's glance before looking over at the other girl stumbling back along the ground, growing smaller with each passing second, until sat on the floor, hardly any bigger than an ant.

Stella couldn't believe what she was seeing. The world felt like a dream as she walked over to the tiny little Emily on the floor and knelt, almost lowering her face to the floor to confirm that, yes, that little thing she saw was Emily. The tiny girl was shaking and hyperventilating as she looked back at her; and little wonder, that. Emily wasn't even as big as Stella's fingertips. She was puny—a bug—and, like a bug, she could probably have been crushed with a swift slap of Stella's hand. All these thoughts ran through her head as she took in her shrunken classmate.

Slowly she reached for the tiny girl. Emily started running as her hand approached, but Stella easily caught her all the same. Emily screamed in pain and struggled against the two fingers holding her tight, but it did her no good; even an ant would have made a better go at escaping.

Stella watched Emily's struggles, felt her squirming in her grip, heard her pathetic little cries, and eventually she realized: this wasn't a dream at all. “This is real.” She thought back to a minute ago, when Emily had first appeared. “That thing was a shrink ray, wasn't it? It shrank you, but... you were going to use it to shrink me, weren't you?” Stella hardened her grip on Emily. “You little cunt! What the hell were you going to do to me then? Were you gonna step on me? Crush me like a bug? Is that it?”

“N-no! I swear I wasn't! I was only going to shrink you for a little bit, to scare you and make you promise to stop bullying me!” Emily squeaked.

“You fucking suck at lying, Em. You were gonna crush me, I know it. And hey, it makes sense; you wanted your revenge for what happened last week. That picture we put out... you were crying for days. It's normal to want revenge. But you know what they say; if you come at the queen, you better not miss.”

Stella dropped Emily on the floor and stood up, holding her foot over the shrunken girl. “Good-bye, Emily, you dumb fucking bug!” Even as Emily started running, Stella stomped down hard, and did it a few more times for good measure, even twisting her foot in anger over what must surely have been a very dead Emily. But when she looked to see what, if anything, remained of the tiny girl, she was surprised to find Emily stuck to her sole and all in one piece, still moving and trying to escape. Stella was surprised, but she figured she must have stepped on Emily with some softer part of her foot, so she peeled the tiny girl off, dropped her on the ground again, and this time made sure to stomp on her with her heel.

Now, she thought, Emily was dead for sure, and she looked again to make sure, only to find her still alive. Feeling perplexed, he cheerleading captain walked back to the bench, where she sat and peeled Emily off again, questioning her on how she had survived.

“The shrinking process only c-compresses the target... it makes them smaller and lighter, but just as durable as normal. See? I wasn't lying when I said I wasn't going to crush you; I couldn't have done it even if I'd tried. Um... d-do you see my glasses anywhere? I think they fell off when you stepped on me.”

“Who cares about your dumb glasses? So you were telling the truth about that one thing; so what? I'm sure you were still planning on doing other bad stuff to me. You were probably gonna keep me small forever and kidnap me so you could torture me every day as payback for what I did. Don't even try to deny it, you little shit! It's what anyone would have done in your place. Well, I hope you don't mind if I do it to you now.”

“Please, Stella, don't! I-I'm sorry, I never should have tried to shrink you! It was a mistake! Oh, I'll do anything if you just grow me back! The size ray–”

“Size ray? You mean this little thing over here?” Stella held Emily firmly and walked over to where the little gun had fallen. She grabbed it and showed it to the other girl.

“Yes, that's the size day; it shrink things and also grow them back. If you just turn that switch to... Oh, God!!!”

Emily had still been explaining how to operate her invention when Stella bashed it against the floor, breaking off the device's tip. Over and over again she smashed the device down, damaging it more and more, until its innards were exposed and she could tear them out one by one. “There; now you're never getting back to normal size. You're mine, bitch—for the rest of your fucking life!”

Stella rolled her eyes as Emily started sobbing, pleading for mercy from the titanic cheerleader. Stella just chuckled and dumped the girl in her shoe, putting it on without socks to better torment the little geek. With Emily trapped under her sole, she grabbed all her stuff, threw the broken size ray in the dumpster, and headed back home.

Her place wasn't too far away, and since she was feeling so good, Stella jogged the whole way there, reveling in the feeling of Emily being squashed under her foot over and over again, grinning at the knowledge that the tiny girl must have been covered in her foot seat by then. Sure enough, when she got to her room and took off her shoes, she found Emily plastered to her sole and totally drenched in sweat. “'Sup, bug? Have a good ride? No? Well get used to it 'cause you're gonna be spending a lot of time in my shoes from now on! Anytime I go out, I'm gonna tuck you 'tween my toes so you can keep me company all day long!”

Peeling Emily off her sole, Stella saw the tiny girl was crying and laughed in her face. “Still upset that you're gonna be my little toy for life? Too fucking bad. Remember, everything I do to you now's just karma for what you were gonna do to me. You never shoulda tried to shrink me, bitch; shoulda just known your place like everyone else at school. Now you're gonna learn it the hard way.” Sell pressed Emily to her armpit, rubbing her forcefully up and down the sweaty surface, scrubbing at all the sweat and filth that had accumulated on it.

“Maybe you think hat shrinking made you a worthless little bug, Em, but the truth is, that's all you ever were. People like you are nothing but tools for people like me to rise to the top, slaves to give us everything we want, or clowns to entertain us. You're smart—at least, you're good at school stuff. You coulda been useful to me, but your little 'morals' and 'ethics' got in the way of you helping me cheat, so you became a clown. Then you tried to rise up and ended up a slave instead. It's honestly the funniest fucking shit. I should thank you for failing so bad at getting revenge; I'm gonna have more fun making you miserable for the rest of your pathetic life than I ever had when you were a regular-sized geek. Oh, by the way, if you're getting hungry down there, feel free to lick the dirt off my body and eat it, 'cause that's all you're getting from me!”

Stella rubbed the tiny girl all over her body, from her armpits, down over her arms, on her back and belly , and all the way down her leg to her feet, using Emily to clean herself up. By the time she finished, Emily was a total mess. Not only was she soaked in sweat from all over Stella's body, she was covered in all manner of dirt and the natural oils of Stella's body, and a bit of toejam too. Her clothes were all matted with the stuff, completely ruined, and her short black hair wasn't much better either.

“Let's throw those old rags away now; you won't need anyways now they you're my pet. Animals don't wear clothes, after all,” Stella said, holding Emily firmly and pinching her tiny shoes with her fingernails. She took them off one by one, then Emily's socks, her skirt, and the rest of her clothes. Emily yelled and tried to fight her off, but those pathetic little arms and legs of hers couldn't have even managed to lift a napkin, so Stella was free to have her way with her little toy, undressing her until she was sitting bare naked on Stella's hand, trying to cover herself up. “There, isn't that way better? Isn't it so nice to know you'll never have to wear clothes again? Oh, what're you crying for now? Aren't you ever gonna shut up? Well, that's okay; I got the perfect place for you to cry into right here!”

Stella dropped Emily and stomped on her the moment she hit the floor, grinding her down until she could confirm the geek was flattened to her sole. With a satisfied smile, she walked out of the room and went to the bathroom for a bath. When the water was ready, she stepped inside and sat down, searching the water for Emily. The other girl surfaced a few seconds later, desperately splashing around “Help... Help... I can't... swim!” Emily said as her head bobbed in and out of the water. Stella simply rolled her eyes and held out her hand putting it in the water just past Emily and pulling it closer to send a current of water towards herself. That current carried Emily towards her chest, where she washed up on Stella's cleavage, surrounded by the pair of giant tits bobbing in the water. She pulled herself up in desperation, clinging to Stella's skin for all she was worth, until Stella laughed and the movement of her chest made Emily slip back into the water. Heh! What a puny bug! You probably would have drowned in the tub if not for me. You should be grateful I decided to save your worthless life. Well? Aren't you gonna thank me?”

Emily sounded like she was holding back tears when she began to thank Stella, but she wasn't even allowed to finish; grabbing her own boobs, Stella pressed them together, squishing Emily between them. “Pfft! As if I give a shit whether or not an insect like you decides to thank me! I mean look at you; you're a fucking speck between my boobs! They've gotta be like mountains compared to you! Why would anyone care about what you think? Oh, what's that? Do you want out? Well get out by yourself! I already helped you enough for one day. Yeah, that's right; squirm like the dumb little bug you are. Is that really all you got? I can barely feel you between my tits!” Stella squeezed her boobs even harder, rubbing them forcefully against each other, feeling Emily being rolled around between them, and she laughed, sending vibrations through the hefty mass of her breasts to shake the tiny girl caught in her cleavage.

After getting out of the bath, Stella dropped Emily on the toilet lid. The tiny girl picked herself back up, but once she was sitting she noticed that her surroundings were blanketed in Stella's shadow, and she turned around to find the cheerleader's massive ass looming above her and her hips swaying from side to side. When Emily had finally seen her, Stella laughed and slapped her cheeks, which sounded like a powerful gunshot to the tiny Emily. Then she sat down on the toilet, smothering the little geek beneath her ass. When she stood up next, Emily was still on her ass, and that's where Stella left her while she got dressed, and even afterwards while she lazed around the house, texting her friends, munching on snacks, watching some streams, and so on.

Even when doing all that stuff, though, she never forgot about Emily, and she went out of her way to make the geek's life miserable, frequently readjusting in her seat to grind the girl down. She wouldn't acknowledge Emily, though, wanting the girl to think she had forgotten all about her. It was only when she went to her room to get ready for bed that she took Emily out to mess with her again.

“Oops! I toootally forgot all about you, Em! Just goes to show how worthless you are; even when you're right under me I can't be bothered to notice you. But let's get you out now. There you are! So how was it under my ass? Did you like it? What? You wanna say something? Spit it out, then!”

“Stella... I-I'm sorry I ever tried to shrink you. I d-don't know what I was thinking. Please, you have to forgive me, Stella; it was a mistake. I'll never do anything like that again. The size ray... w-we can still fix it! I'll tell you how and... then you can grow me back. You have to do it. If you don't, then... people will start looking for me and–”

“For you? Ha ha ha ha ha! Don't make me laugh, you fucking insect. You really think anyone's gonna be out looking for geeky little Emily Dawson? Who? The friends you don't have? Your no-show parents? he fucking teachers? Puh-lease! Nobody likes you, Emily; no one ever did. You're just a fucking annoying little pipsqueak that everyone would be happier without. People will notice you're gone, see how much nicer it is without you around, and then forget you ever existed. I'm the only person who will still remember Emily Dawson.

“Actually, no, scratch that. Calling you 'Emily' is too good for you; makes it sound like you're still a person and not just a bug. From now on your name's gonna be 'Worm'. How do you like it? I think it suits you great. Oh, and don't ever call me 'Stella' again as if we're equals or something. Call me 'Master', or else I might throw you out with the trash. Got it? Answer me, worm!”

Stella squeezed the tiny geek until she screamed, and when she eased up on her, Emily—“Worm”—hurried to assure her master that she had understood, blubbering as she begged her not to throw her away. Stella cackled in her face until she cried, then shoved the girl between her butt cheeks, so deep that Emily couldn't move no matter how she struggled against it. She remained stuck in there, rocked by every jiggle of Stella's big behind, bouncing and wobbling together with her cheeks as her new owner got ready for bed.

“Good night, Worm! Better get some rest for tomorrow 'cause I'm gonna make you earn your keep! You're gonna spend all day at my feet, licking the toejam off them, like the fucking bug you are,” Stella said as she settled into her bed, giving her cheeks a firm squeeze before closing her eyes, soon falling asleep to the thought of what fun she would have with that tiny pest tomorrow.

Emily, meanwhile, struggled with all her might against Stella's cheeks, thinking that if she could get out now, she could escape her captor and find someone else who could help her out. But no matter what she tried she couldn't get out. She started crying out of despair, knowing that her old life was over and that it was all her own fault for trying to shrink Stella and failing so miserably. She cried until her eyes were sore and only then fell asleep.
Elise's Punishment by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Fire Emblem Fates story. Elise's pet tiny tries to help her other tiny victims escape. He fails and incurs the princess's wrath.
A sequel to Elise's Toys, published earlier in this collection.
RATING: R
TAGS: Nano, Feet, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Mouth play, Instant size change
Commissioned by Secret256 on DA
Even in his glass prison, stuck the princess Elise's drawers, Hino could still hear her playfully cruel speech. Who she was speaking to he couldn't know for sure, but from her words he pieced together that she was talking to people who had been shrunk down, like himself.

Her words were often painfully descriptive, so much so that he could picture everything happening in his mind's eye, like when she accidentally crushed one of her victims between her fingers, or when she ordered them all to eat the dirt off her feet. It chilled him to know that she could just as easily have done any of those same things to him. Granted, she had always treated him kindly, namely because she recognized him from when he'd worked as one of the servants here, but if she ever learned that he was actually a Hoshido agent, and that he had been working to kidnap her, who knew what she would do to him; he might even end up envying these poor people.

Speaking of which, who were they exactly? He wondered about it but nothing came to mind until he remembered a comment Elise had made some days ago about some Hoshido people that had been caught sneaking into Castle Krakenburg, and another one more recently about having to do something to them. Could it be these were the people she was playing with? His fellow countrymen? Hino's stomach sank at the thought. He couldn't just leave these people to their fate; already he had allowed four of his companions to perish after they had all been shrunk down together, and he couldn't bear to sit back while more people died.

Normally he would have been trapped inside with no way to climb up the smooth glass walls of his prison or to open the heavy lid, but fortunately when Elise had put the little box in her drawer it had been left at an incline, with the slimmest of openings thanks to a pile of socks pushing the lid ever so slightly up. Very carefully, Hino climbed up the wall and managed to squeeze his way out of the box. After that, all that remained was to escape the drawer, which he did by climbing a sock hat had gotten caught poking slightly out when the drawer was shut.

Finally he stood outside, at the edge of a massive precipice, from where he could see Elise sitting on her bed with her bare feet on the floor and a pair of what could have been bugs down at her toes. From what he'd heard, they were both massaging her feet—a contest to see who was the most useful one. Hino couldn't see any others with her, and he wondered how many had already perished at her hands.

Suddenly, while the one on her left foot was crawling over her toes to massage her, her toes wiggled and he fell down between them, where the mighty digits held him tight. “Too weak! You're no good at this, little guy,” Elise said, grinning at her foot. “It's a shame, but I can't make use of such a lazy worker. Good-bye!” With that she curled her toes tight for a second, and when she briefly splayed them afterwards, giggling in delight, Hino thought he saw a little red stain on her pale skin, though if any existed it was quickly scrubbed away by the wiggling of her toes.

Hino couldn't help but shudder at her cruelty—what a contrast to her usual innocence. From what she said, that man on her other foot was the last remaining victim. It hurt his soul that he couldn't help any of the others, but with any luck he'd be able to save this one. He only needed to wait for the right time—it would do him no good to charge in now and be spotted as soon as he approached the princess's feet. As anxious as he was to help, it really had to be done the right way or it would be no help at all.

Down on her other foot, Kuro, the last of his group, was given no time to mourn the loss of his companions before their executioner threw back her dainty foot, nearly throwing him off of her toes. “Well, little guy, it's just you and me now! Keep working on my foot for now, we'll have some more fun after you finish!” she said in such a cheerful tone he would never have guessed that she'd killed five men today if he hadn't been witness to every horrifying death. Now he was the only one remaining, but for how long? She'd said that she would let him live if he proved himself a good servant, but he knew she was only toying with him, and that she'd find some excuse to kill him once she'd had her fun.

Still, there was nothing he could do about it. As much as he hated having to rub her murderous feet, monsters that had taken the lives of two of his companions, if he was ever going to make it out alive then he had to keep her happy for now, so he kept crawling on her terrifying toes, careful not to fall and slip between them lest he meet the same end as his companion, and silently serviced her beguilingly soft skin, keeping focused on his work despite her teasing coos and the twitching of her toes.

At last, after a few minutes of that torture, there came a knock on the door and someone's voice was heard outside asking for a moment with the princess. Elise almost jumped at the noise, and hastily told them she'd be out in a minute. With one hand she grabbed a black sock off the floor and with the other she plucked Kuro from her toes, carrying him over to the sock's opening. There she dropped him, letting him fall to the very toe of the sock, before leaving it rolled up on the floor. Then she put her boots back on and left her room to talk to her brother Leo outside.

As soon as she put him down, Kuro began trying to escape from the humid fabric prison, crawling along to where he felt the opening must be, but he could only make very slow progress with all the weight of he sock lying on top of him. He felt there was no way he would be able to escape before she made it back, but still he kept trying until he heard someone speak.

“Hey, you! Are you okay in there?” some man said. Was he calling to him? How was that possible? By the voice's sound it had to be coming from the floor—from someone else who had been shrunken like him. One of his companions? No, that was impossible—he'd seen them all die. Someone else the princess had shrunk, then. But who? And why did they sound familiar?

“I'm fine!” Kuro replied after the other man asked again.

“Hang on! I'm going to unroll the sock for you!” Little by little, Kuro felt the weight resting on top of him relax until finally it disappeared altogether and he felt the fabric above him shift. “This way to the opening! Follow the sound of my voice!” Kuro did just that, crawling much more easily now across the damp threads until he saw that man holding the cuff open for him.

“Hino?” he grunted as he pulled himself out. “We... we all thought you were dead.”

“Kuro? Is that you? Good heavens, you look terrible!”

“Never mind that. We have to hide before the princess comes back.”

“Under the drawer; we can hide there until night and leave while everyone's sleeping. It'll take us days to make it out of the castle... longer to find one of our informants... I hope you're fit to face many more hardships, friend, because we'll have to pass through hell if we're to make it out alive.”

Kuro grimaced as he got on his feet. “Let's get going, then; I don't think she'll be much longer.” The two started running for their hiding place, leaving all their catching up for later. Kuro had been right; they had only made it halfway to the dresser when Elise came back into her room, striding like a colossus back towards the sock as soon as the door was closed behind her.

The world shook with the might of her footsteps, rattling the two men so badly they could not stand stand. Both of them lay flat on the ground, hoping they would avoid her attention. By her trajectory she would pass two feet away from them, but even so they didn't feel safe until she passed them by without a glance. As soon as she crouched by the sock, they started sprinting for the dresser with all their might.

Meanwhile, Elise picked the sock up by the toe and tried to shake her little toy out. “Come out, come out, little guy! Time for another game!” But when, after a few seconds of shaking, nothing at all had come out, she turned the sock inside-out and looked all over the fabric for her toy. She double-checked both sides and the floor at her feet in case he had fallen out without her noticing, but he was nowhere to be seen.

From the corner of her eye, she spotted a pair of tiny “bugs” scurrying over the floor, on their way to her dresser. Who the other one was she couldn't guess, but she knew one of them had to be her little toy, and she quickly pounced on them before they could get away.

A pair of giant hands slammed in front of the two shrunken men when they were mere inches away from their hiding place, two sets of fingers making an impassable wall. They didn't even have time to stop before those fingers rushed towards them, and they were both caught underneath and dragged closer to the monstrous princess lying on the floor behind them.

When they were released, the pair found themselves lying under Elise's godly gaze, the immensity of her face making them feel like they were nothing but dirt beneath her. Their fear urged them to run, but their legs refused to work. It was too late, they knew—their fates were sealed.

Elise quickly recognized the one of them as her toy, but it was the other one on whom her yes focused—her servant, her pet, whom she had coddled and cared for since she had first found him shrunk down in her room. Why had he left his box? What was he doing down here with the other man? Was he trying to make an escape? She asked him all these questions, perplexed over the whole situation, but received no answer. Her dear pet only looked at her with fear and resignation.

What was she to do with him? The only explanation she could think of was that he was helping the other one escape, but she didn't feel right making any assumptions about her pet. But if he wasn't going to answer... actually, maybe there was a way to make him speak.

Elise grabbed the shrunken men and carried them to her desk, also bringing the spell book her brother had lent her. She remembered seeing a certain spell while flipping through its pages, and now she looked for it again, pausing briefly whenever she saw another interesting spell before continuing her search. It wasn't long before she found it; a curse of which would force its target to answer truthfully any question that was put to them.

She dropped the men on her desk began reciting the spell, aiming it at her shrunken servant, and soon a tiny magic circle formed at his feet. By the time it disappeared he was shaking from head to toe, looking himself over to see what horrible effect it had left on him. Elise felt bad for scaring him like that, but she needed the truth. “Tell me now, what were you doing with that man?”

Hino was horrified to find his mouth moving on its own, truthfully answering Elise's every question, telling her not only about how he had been helping Kuro escape, but also how he himself was also a Hoshido agent, how he had been sent here to kidnap her only to be shrunk together with all his companions as soon as they came into her room.

“You were... going to kidnap me? So that's why...” Elise looked at him strangely. Her face was unreadable and her voice sounded distant. Suddenly, though, her expression hardened into a glare that made his blood run cold. She raised her hand above them both, and the next thing Hino knew, her thumb was on the table where Kuro had been a moment ago, giving a most horrible crunching noise as it twisted forcefully against the table. When it moved away again, nothing remained of his companion save a stain on her skin and on the table.

“I thought you were an innocent servant that got shrunk. I was going to take care of you for as long as you needed it and try to find a way to grow you back. Now I find out you're a kidnapper, just like them. I guess that means you deserve to be punished, just the same as them.” Elise's voice was dead serious as she spoke now. Hino would have pled for his life, but he didn't think he would get any mercy from her anymore. He turned to run away in a desperate attempt to save his own life, but her hand cut him off again and those massive fingers swept him off the table. He landed sharply on the floor, winded but still alive, and as he picked himself up, a pair of tremors occurred around him and he saw that he was now between Elise's boots, which rose like a pair of imposing towers above him. Beyond them, Elise still gave him the same furious glare.

“Actually, you're worse than those other kidnappers. You betrayed me after I took care of you for so long. A single death isn't enough punishment for what you did. You deserve to die a hundred times at least! Well, maybe I can make that happen.” Elise turned back the pages to a spell that claimed to be able to revive small creatures; a human, it said, or even a dog, required too much energy for any mage to ever bring back to life, but something smaller, like a mouse or an ant? That was very much doable. Elise wondered, would it also work on a shrunken human? There was only one way to find out.

Hino had of course started running away as soon as he saw her attention was on something else, but he hadn't even made it out from between her boots when she looked back down. It made Elise glad to see him so scared for his life, and she held her foot over him, shrouding his world in shadow under the sole of her boot, before finally bringing it down.

Her pet and would-be kidnapper perished with an almost-imperceptible crunch, and when she moved her foot aside, where was little sign that he had ever existed. Maybe she gone a bit overboard; would the spell still work with his body so totally destroyed? Well, she lost nothing by trying it out, at least, so she cast the spell on what little remained of him. Lo and behold, his remains all coalesced to give shape to his body again and, as soon as he was all in one piece, he gasped and sat up with a cry, looking around in bewilderment.

Elise grinned. What a wonderful spell this was! She had put him back together with barely any energy spent. Had she said she wanted to kill him a hundred times? Well she felt like she could revive him a thousand or more just today! She was going to have so much fun with her helpless little victim now.

While Hino still sat on the floor, wondering if his death had been real or if he had just imagined it, Elise took her boots and put her bare feet down in front of him, one on top of the other. He stared at her massive toes as they playfully wiggled and slid against each other, full of playful energy. He understood perfectly what he was in for even before the titanic digits rushed forward to pick him up, but there was nothing he could do about it; Elise's toes grabbed him and began effortlessly toying with him, easily ignoring his desperate efforts to escape. And this wasn't the measured playfulness, so careful not to hurt him, of all those other times when he had found himself at her toes. No, now those toes moved without restraint, not caring whether they broke some of his bones or dislocated his joints, treating him with all the dignity of a piece of lint caught between them. Their might and power was irresistible, and Hino could do nothing while his body was slowly broken down between them until nothing remained of him save a bloody, mangled mess.

Then Elise revived him and his suffering started all over again.

Yes, he decided; he definitely had died before, and he wished that he had stayed dead. At least death would have meant an end to this hell. Again and again he was broken down by Elise's toes, powerless to defend himself, until he was crying and begging her to stop. Of course, Elise wouldn't have stopped even if his cries had reached any further than her toes; whatever sympathy she'd had for him had all been thrown away by his betrayal. Maybe she could have forgiven him if he'd admitted to being a Hoshido agent and apologized for it by himself, but trying to escape and to help that prisoner escape showed he wasn't sorry at all. Besides, she was having too much fun feeling his puny little body popping between her toes.

When Elise did finally stop, dropping the shrunken man on the floor, she picked him up and pressed him with a fingertip against the top of her foot, slowly dragging him along her skin and pressing down ever more firmly until he went pop and left behind a little streak of red on her skin. Then she revived him and did the same a bit further up, over and over again, smearing that pathetic insect over every last inch of her leg.

Elise then licked the tiny thing and pressed him to her thigh, where he remained helplessly stuck, struggling against the force of her spit. When he finally started to break free, Elise pressed her thighs together to keep him trapped.

To Hino it was as if to huge walls of flesh had closed around him, leaving him gently imprisoned in their softness. At first he feared that she was going to crush him, but she never put any more pressure than she needed to keep him pinned down. It didn't even hurt at all; in fact, it was very comfortable in there, in the warm embrace of her pillowy thighs. At least, it was until he realized he was running out of air. His lungs started burning, but there was no helping them; he was completely entombed in Elise's flesh, and both his nose and mouth were covered by her skin. As his body cried out for oxygen, he did everything he could to escape this prison, but slowly his consciousness faded and he fell still. Another minute more and his heart had stopped beating.

The next time he revived, Hino found himself in a dark and stuffy place, which he soon recognized as Elise's mouth. As soon as he sat up, the slick surface beneath him started moving and he was pressed to the roof of her mouth by her tongue, to be sucked on like a piece of candy. She sucked on him with enough force to steal the air from his lungs, almost suffocating him again before letting go so he could try fleeing to her lips. But she caught him before he could even make it to her teeth, and her monstrous tongue dragged him back to leave him lying on her molars.

Her teeth clamped down on him before he could even try to crawl away, and promptly chewed him into a fine paste that mixed with her saliva to cover almost every inch of her mouth until she revived him and did it all over again.

Elise had fun killing him countless times in a dozen other ways, but after a while she had started getting bored, and she thought about how she should end this. Should she kill her pet one last time and leave him dead for good, or keep him alive to play with him some other day? After some thought, she decided on a third idea.

Revived yet again, this time after having been sat on by the princess, Hino was carried back to Elise's desk, where the dark tome still lay open. Then she turned the pages and soon started chanting an unknown spell over him. What was she going to do with him now? Did she mean to use her magic to kill him in some new awful way? He kept wondering until the spell finished and its energies were released at him. There was a flash of light and, when his eyes recovered from it, he looked around in horror at a world that had somehow grown even bigger than before.

The imperfections of the polished wooden surface, once little more than stumps and scratches and shallow depressions, were now like a field of rolling hills and deep ravines, running across the landscape, with specks of dust being like huge boulders to his eyes. Its surface seemed to stretch on forever, big enough to hold an entire country if not a continent, and yet all its vastness paled in comparison to the overwhelming immensity of Elise.

Hino could feel Elise smile. He could feel her blink. When she moved a hand towards him, the air it displaced pushed down on him with enough pressure to flatten him to the desk. When she spoke, her voice was a bassy rumble so intense that it shook the whole world while being too deep for him to hear. Elise was everything; more than a Goddess, she was an entire world unto herself. When her finger came down beside him, hitting the desk with a cataclysmic impact that nearly sent him flying, Hino grew dizzy just from looking up at her fingertip—a huge landscape of mountains and valleys as big as any he'd ever seen.

Elise's finger started falling towards him. Smaller than even a speck of dust, he survived its impact by fitting under one of the wrinkles that rank over Elise's skin like vast canyons, but he was still obliterated against it when she slid her finger over the wooden surface. When he revived a moment later, he was standing on the peak of one of the huge mountain ranges that were the ridges of her fingerprint, looking up at an eye so huge he almost felt he could see the whole world reflected on its surface, an eye in whose inky black depths whole cities could have been drowned. When it blinked, hurricane-force winds swept over the world of her fingertip, launching him across the vast canyon at whose precipice he stood to land on the next fingerprint ridge a mile over.

Hino clung to her skin as the world started moving at such speeds that he nearly fainted. Looking to the sky, he saw the infinities of Elise's body and bedroom fly in and out of view before it settled on her vast foot rushing ever closer. Then a massive impact rippled over the surface of Elise's finger, tearing him from her skin and sending him falling miles and miles to land between her toes. He didn't even have time to recover from the landing before the walls of the wrinkle he had landed inside rushed to meet him, killing him the very instant they grazed each other. He revived again as soon as they parted, only to be killed again, and again, and again, between her almighty toes.

Elise laughed and laughed. Even though she couldn't see her little pet anymore, she could faintly sense him down there, and sense his emotions, too—his bottomless fear and despair. After he'd died on her finger, she had cast two spells on him; the first to keep him in her awareness, and the second one a slightly different version of the revival spell, one which would keep reviving him each time he died for as long as the magical energies lasted. Considering how small he was, it would probably take a few million deaths for that to happen. Then, of course, she would recast it to make sure he would keep living and dying on her for ever and ever, never to escape, never to go back to normal, knowing for the rest of his life that he was nothing but a germ on her foot, at the mercy of every little wiggle of her toes. From now until the day she died, he would be all hers~.
Sabuko's Little Brother by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A River City Girls story. Ken tried to shrink his siser Sabuko as payback, only for her to turn the tables on him.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Entrapment
Ken was so happy he almost felt like dancing! For years he had been competing with his sister Sabuko to determine who would be the successor to their father's vast crime syndicate. They had both had some successes and some missteps in their little competition, but after suffering a humiliating defeat at his sister's hands, Ken was ready to take her out of the picture for good—that is, if the little spider statuette in his pocket worked the way Blaire said it would. Oh, he couldn't wait to see her face when she shrank down! It would be so delicious to hear her begging for her life before he crushed her like a bug!

Easy there, Ken, he told himself; he couldn't let his glee show too much, or else Sabuko would know he was up to something. It was hard, but he made sure he wasn't grinning any more than usual before entering the training room of Sanwakai Tower, where Sabuko was busy hacking yet another training dummy to pieces with her katana; six others were already completely broken, and five more stiffly awaited their turn. He quietly locked the door behind him as he entered and stood by the doorway to watch, fingering the figurine in the meantime.

“Well done, sis! You really showed that dummy who's boss,” he said clapping sarcastically, once all that was left was a mess of cloth and wood on the floor.

“Ken. Did you come here to train, or just to look at my techniques? I thought I gave you a good enough look the last time we fought.” Sabuko slung her katana over her shoulder as she walked towards her brother, her black platform heels clacking in time to her measured steps. “I'd offer to fight you again, but I'm sure father wouldn't be too happy if I put you in the hospital again.”

“Ah-haha! You're too funny, sis! But I'm not here to fight. Here; a little something I got you so you'll know there's no hard feelings between us,” he said, and pulled out the little statue to offer it to her.

Sabuko took it without hesitation, looking it over curiously. “A spider statue? Really? How much did it cost you, Ken? Ten bucks? I could buy one like this at a dollar store for less.”

“It's not just a statue, dear sister! Why don't you give its abdomen a twist to see what's inside?”

“Oh? You mean like this?” Sabuko held the statue in front of her, aiming its fearsome mandibled face right at her brother, and, gripping its tail end, she gave it a sharp twist. It clicked and its eyes began glowing red.

“Yes! Finally! My stupid, stupid sister, I hope you're ready to witness my revenge! Soon you'll be just a stain under my boots!” Ken said, laughing victoriously. But his laughter was cut short when the statue's glowing eyes shot out a beam that hit him square in the chest, making him fall over and black out.

He came to a few seconds later. “Ugh! What the hell just happened?” he groaned, and started slowly rubbing his temples to try and ease the worst headache of his life. His pain was soon forgotten, though, when he felt two powerful tremors shake the ground, as if a couple of explosions were racking the building. His eyelids flew open and he bolted upright, ready to fight or flee, whichever was called for, only to stop in confusion when he found himself staring at a pair of black convex walls taller than a two-story house. He followed them up and saw, resting on each of them, five huge, rounded objects. And then, looking still further up, he saw his sister's impassive face looking down on him like he was nothing but dirt. He felt like dirt, too, looking up at her from the ground like this.

“Well, brother, it seems your gift wasn't such a worthless little statue after all.” Sabuko wiggled her toes, whose impact on her platform heels Ken could feel from all the way down there.

Ken couldn't believe it. How the hell had this happened!? That statue was supposed to shrink her, not him!

“What's wrong, Ken? Are you confused? Let me guess; Blaire told you that the statue would shrink whoever was holding it when it activated, isn't that right?”

“H-how the hell did–”

“How did I know? It was easy; all I had to do was pay her better than you. She told me all about your little scheme and lied to you about how the statue works. Then all that was left was to wait for you to deliver it to me so I could surprise you with it,” Sabuko said, and gave a powerful tap of her foot whose impact sent him rolling several inches across the floor. “You know, I truly am disappointed in you. Scheming against each other is all well and good, but to try to eliminate me like I'm some two-bit street dealer is something I can't abide. And with such a cheap little trick, too. Did you really think I'd fall for something like that? That 'give it a twist and see what's inside'? Even if I hadn't known about it from Blaire, it's such an obvious trap.”

“I-I'm sorry, Sabuko! I don't know what I was thinking! Please don't crush me, sis; I'll promise I'll do anything to make it up to you!”

“Is that what you were planning on doing with me? Crush me like a bug? How unimaginative. What I'm going to do is make you suffer—make you understand what your proper place is so you will never, ever dream of challenging me again. No, I won't crush you, dear brother—unless you disobey me. Now then, be a good little ant and climb up to my toes, will you?”

Ken almost started running when she moved her foot closer to him, but he managed barely to keep his composure as it settled down right in front of him. He stared up at her slowly-wiggling toes, feeling the floor shudder with each impact. “Well? What are you waiting for? Maybe you would rather be crushed like the lowly bug you are,” Sabuko said. Ken looked into her eyes and, seeing that she was serious, quickly ran over to her shoe, where he used the tiniest of imperfections to climb up the glossy black surface until he pulled himself up onto her insole, standing face-to-face with his sister's mighty toes, even the smallest of which was easily twice his size.

“Good, little bug. And now...” Sabuko lifted her big toe in the air. “Crawl beneath.”

“What!? B-but I did what you said! Whatever happened to that stuff about not crushing me unless I disobeyed!?”

Sabuko rolled her eyes. “Calm down, pipsqueak. I'm not going to crush you. See?” She angled her foot back, sending her tiny brother falling down the slope of her insole to roll under her big toe. As soon as he disappeared under it, she brought it back down, pinning him between her humid toe and the leathery insole. The toe was so heavy he could barely move, and though he struggled with all his might against it, he didn't make any progress.

“Quit moving; if you get out from under my toe , I'll crush you for sure. My feet may be soft enough for you to survive under them, but my shoes are another matter; you'll die for sure if I step on you with them.” Sabuko pressed down firmly on her brother until he stopped squirming. “Much better. Now stay still while I finish practicing my techniques.”

Ken's face remained pressed against her sweaty toe as she walked over to the next training dummy, suffering with each of her steps the crushing weight of her body bearing down on him, threatening to break his bones to splinters. It was a miracle he could survive it at all—the pressure was enough to drive all the air out of his lungs, leaving him gasping for air the moment it eased up. He nearly passed out after it caught him unprepared the first time, but he slowly started to get the hang of it and managed to stay conscious the whole time while she attacked the remaining dummies, her foot getting hotter and sweatier the more she exerted herself. By the time she finished, he had to make an effort not to drown in her foot sweat.

When at last she arrived at her bedroom, Sabuko took a seat on her bed and slipped off her shoes, finally giving Ken a break, although even then he wasn't totally freed from her foot. After spending so long under her toe, he was now glued to it by her sweat, He was squirming like a bug down there, trying to pry himself off, but he couldn't even get a finger off her skin. He looked so pathetic struggling on her toe when Sabuko turned her foot around that she couldn't help but smile.

“What's wrong, brother? Having some trouble with my toe? Or is it that you don't want to leave it? Maybe you're finally learning your proper place, as a bug beneath my feet.” She softly curled her toes until Ken was smothered between her big toe and the ball of her foot, completely encased in her hot and sweaty skin. Even now she still felt him squirming down there, though it was barely a tickle to her. Again and again she wiggled her toes, showcasing her total dominion over his puny self, until eventually her skin relinquished its hold on him and he was able to crawl onto her sole, where he clung to her skin waiting to see what she would do next.

“Do you see how pathetic you are now, brother? How weak and helpless? I'm sure even you can see that there's no way you could ever defeat me at that size. Well the truth is, you've never been any more of a threat to me than you are right now. You've always been just a pathetic little bug crawling around at my feet, annoying but never really damaging me. Until now I've been fine with letting you pretend that you're something approaching my equal, since our father does care for you, but that ends today. It's time you learned your place, brother. See how you're on your hands and knees, clinging to my sole like an ant? That's just where you belong. Now be a dear and lick my sole clean, will you?”

“What!? Y-you can't be serious! There's no way I'm ever licking your stinking foot! I'd rather die!”

“Oh? That can be arranged, if you're truly sure about it,” Sabuko said. The look she gave him chilled Ken to the core, and he shrank back as if he could avoid her gaze like that.

“H-hey, wait a second, sis! I was just, y'know, exaggerating a bit. I thought maybe you were joking! If you're serious then of course I'll lick your foot, but gimme a second to, uh, prepare first.” Barely managing to keep himself from shaking under Sabuko's gaze, Ken looked down at her sole and grimaced; the smell that wafted from her skin was bad, but even worse was how much sweat covered it from top to bottom—there was no way he could lick it all up without getting sick. Maybe if he waited a bit some of it would evaporate? He was going to bide his time until it did, but after a few seconds Sabuko gave him a scare by scrunching her sole. “Enough stalling. You have to the count of three. One...”

Ken didn't wait for her to get any further before pressing his lips to her sole and giving it a lick. As he tasted her dirty, salty skin on his tongue, he shuddered and almost gagged, quickly pulling his face away to spit the taste back out, but even after scrubbing his tongue with his fingernails the taste still remained all over it. “Keep going, insect; my patience with you is wearing thin,” Sabuko said. Ken hurried to obey, licking her sole over and over again, trying not to gag at the salty taste of her sweat filling his mouth. He wanted to spit it all out, but he didn't dare defy his sister anymore; he just kept crawling all over her foot, licking up more and more of the sweat and dirt on her sole, while the disgusting liquid seeped into his clothes and left him soaked from top to bottom.

“Good boy,” Sabuko said in the condescending tone of someone speaking to a pet dog who had done something right for the first time in its life. It galled Ken to hear her talk to him like that; if he were at his normal size he would teach her not to disrespect him like that ever again, but there was nothing he could do about it now. What a huge mistake this had all been.

No, not a mistake; it was all because of that stupid witch that it hadn't worked out. If he could only get back to his proper size, he would do it again and make sure it worked this time. There was nothing he wanted more at that moment than to turn the tables on Sabuko. The thought that he might be able to do it some day was the only thing that kept him going. She couldn't keep him shrunk like this forever—not unless she wanted their father to find out about it—and when he was back to normal, then he'd find a way to get the statue back and use it on her. He only had to bide his time and pretend to be her obedient little slave so she'd let her guard down.

“What's going on in that little head of yours, Ken? Are you still scheming against me?” Sabuko asked just as he was getting started on her toes.

“Huh!? N-no way, sis! I've learned my lesson! I swear I won't do anything against you ever again!”

“Oh, really? because that face you were making was exactly the one you get when you're planning something sneaky. Do you really think I'd ever give you the chance to get your petty little revenge on me after what you just tried to do to me? You must think I'm as stupid as you.” Sabuko curled her toes tight, trapping her puny bug of a brother between them, and began wiggling them together, rolling him up and down her toejam-covered skin. “You probably still think I'm planning on growing you back eventually. Well get those thoughts out of your little head, insect, because you'd going to spend the rest of your pathetic life slaving away at my feet. I already told our father all about your scheme, and you know what he said? That if you really tried to go through with it, I had permission to do with you whatever I see fit.”

“Y-you're lying! There's no way dad would ever let you do something like this!”

“You don't believe me? No worries; you'll hear it from his own mouth the next time I see him—assuming you can hear anything when you're smothered under my foot, that is. Now keep licking, insect.” Once she let go of him, Ken started nervously licking her toes. The bitter taste of her toejam barely registered to him—so upset was he over what she'd said. If it was true that dad... But no, it couldn't be true! His father would never let anything like this happen to him! He had to go to him quick; if their father told Sabuko to put him back to normal, she would have no choice but to obey!

Ken kept licking his sister's foot until it was nearly spotless, then when she moved him over to her other foot he did the same for that one. But as soon as she was distracted by a call on her phone, he seized his chance and jumped down to the floor, figuring if he could survive being stepped on under Sabuko's toe he could survive a little fall like that. Sure enough, he landed safely and immediately started running for the door; their father's room wasn't too far away, and he might even be able to get there before Sabuko noticed he was gone.

That was the plan at least, but it wasn't even a minute before he heard her feet hit the floor. Not five seconds later, they both crashed down beside him, leaving him standing in the middle of what felt like a small canyon, staring up at his monster of a sister. “Trying to run away, are you? I'd be more upset about it if it weren't so painfully predictable. I won't kill you for this since it's your first real act of disobedience, but you will have to be punished,” she said, raising her foot above him. Seeing that giant, sweaty sole eclipse almost his entire view, Ken started running again, only to be flattened under her foot a second later. She pressed down firmly, grinding him against the floor before lifting her foot again so that he remained glued to her sole. A few painful steps later, she was sitting back at her bed with her foot turned over on her lap. But this time when he looked up at her, he noticed something in her hands.

Ken looked incredulously as she aimed the spider statuette towards him. He could feel its eyes looking right at him, and almost imagined them glowing red already. “You can't be serious! There's no way you're going to shrink me again! Tell me you're joking, Sabuko!” Even as he shouted this he had already started fighting to free himself from her sole, yanking and twisting his arms with all the strength he had left. But he was still held fast to it when he heard that same click and saw those eyes start to glow. The beams hit him dead on, and once again he blacked out. When he came to a moment later and remembered what had happened, he was almost too scared to open his eyes and see whether or not it had worked. But eventually he did open them, and what he saw nearly made him faint again.

After he'd shrunk for the first time, Sabuko had seemed as big as a skyscraper to him. Now, though? Sabuko was so big that his mind struggled to make sense of her. Her face floated in the sky above, so massive that it almost filled his entire view, and all around him stretched a light pinkish landscape that could only be her toeprint; he was so small that the grooves and wrinkles of her skin seemed like mountains and valleys stretching out to the horizon. Her sweat pores housed giant lakes, and the air was filled with the smell of her foot.

“How are you holding up down there, brother? Does my toe look impressive at that size? It must, considering you're so small I can't even see you anymore. You're nothing but a microbe on my foot now; hopefully a few days surviving at that size will be enough to teach you obedience. Again, do try not to drown in my sweat, my little brother; I expect to have you licking my foot clean again by this time next week.” With that she put her shoes back on, leaving her brother to come to terms with his fate, cowering deep in the wrinkles of her skin amidst the world-ending impacts of her steps.
At Marian's Feet by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A River City Girls story. While visiting Marian, the Lee brothers are shrunk to the size of ants.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, Feet, Unaware, Body exploration, Humiliation, Odor
Commissioned by rayner3 on DA
It was getting late when Marian got back home with the two Lee brothers, Billy and Jimmy. The three of them had worked up quite a sweat with their intense sparring sessions, and were eager to take some time to just relax and hang out together, catching up and reminiscing on old times.

The brothers took sat on the couch together and, after kicking off her sneakers, Marian went to fetch some refreshments for them all. While she was gone, Billy and Jimmy noticed a curious ant-shaped statue sitting on the coffee table. It must have been some sort of artifact Marian had picked up on one of her adventures, they thought, and grabbed the figurine to look it over. Both brothers sensed a sort of energy radiating from the statue as they held it, but they didn't think much of it and simply placed it back on the table after they were done looking, reminding themselves to ask Marian about it when she got back.

But soon after they put the statue down they grew woozy and then slumped off the couch together. Their vision swam as they lay on the floor and they both got a sense of the whole world were shifting around them, a feeling so intense they weren't sure if it was real or not. It was only when the feeling stopped a half minute later that they could look around and see, to their shock and awe, that something really had changed about the world; it was way bigger than it had been before, so huge that even Marian's discarded sneakers looked like monstrous apartment complexes. That strange artifact must have made them shrink, they realized, and now they each stood a quarter inch tall at most, all but stranded on the floor of Marian's living room, hundreds of feet apart.

They called to each other to make sure they were both alright, and after learning that they were, they began making their way towards each other, hoping to meet up so they could figure out what to do now. But before they could get together, the brothers heard Marian shout from the kitchen. Then they heard her approaching, and by the time she appeared in the doorway to the living room, they could even feel the faint tremors following her footsteps.

At their puny size, Marian looked like a terrifying yet sexy giant monster, as tall as a skyscraper to the two insects watching her. She looked around in confusion, calling Billy and Jimmy's names with a couple bottles of beer in one hand and a plate of snacks in the other. “Yo, guys! Where the hell did you run off to?” she shouted, and headed for the coffee table to unload all the refreshments.

From the moment she first appeared, the Lee brothers had been busy shouting at her, trying to get her attention, but now that they saw her coming closer and felt her monstrous feet hitting the floor with ever more intensity, they feared they'd end up crushed beneath her sweaty soles and scampered away, trying to find cover from her feet under the couch. It was useless, though; they were so small, and Marian was walking so fast, that they were quickly overtaken.

When she saw Marian's foot swinging right towards him, Billy threw himself on the floor out of desperation. A moment later there came a loud BOOM and an impact more powerful than anything he'd ever felt before which shook the floor like an earthquake. Then the smell of feet assaulted his nostrils, and when he ventured to look around, he saw that he had ended up safe and sound, right between two of Marian's toes. Those mighty digits loomed over him like two-story houses, leaving no doubt in his mind that just one of them would be more than enough to crush him like the bug he now was. He couldn't help but tremble at the thought, especially knowing they were still close enough that even a little twitch of her toes could reduce him to a red smear on the floor. It wasn't until her foot swung away from him that some of that tension was relieved. Even then his arms and legs still shook when he pushed himself to his feet, and only when he looked over and saw only Marian's foot standing where Jimmy had just been did he regain his composure and sprint over to see if his brother was alright.

After setting down the drinks and snacks, Marian crossed her arms and slid her foot back along the floor, leaving it resting on just her toes while her sole loomed over the tiny Billy running towards it. There, right in the middle of her sole, Billy saw his brother plastered to her skin. His body was intact, and after a couple seconds, he even saw Jimmy start to move, trying but failing to free himself from her sweaty sole.

“Are you alright, bro!?” Billy asked, cautiously approaching Marian's foot. “Hold on! I'm gonna get you down from there!”

“What are you, nuts!? Don't come any closer, Billy, you'll just end up like me! Besides, I can handle myself fine down here! It barely even hurt when she stepped on me. You go get her attention; that's the only way we're getting out of this mess.”

“I will! Don't you worry about a thing! Guess I'll... see you later, bro. Good luck up there.”

“You too,” Jimmy said, and kept struggling against Marian's skin even as his brother made his way around her foot.

Once he was at her toes, Billy jumped on the house-sized digits and started climbing until he stood on he nail of her pinky toe. From there he looked up at her monumental body, all the way up to what little of her face he could make out from this angle. It was more than a thousand feet of climbing before he could reach her face and grab her attention, and that was assuming he could even make it there. The journey ahead of him was seriously daunting. Still, he'd been through worse stuff before, or so he told himself, and walked forward resolutely, ready to begin his climb... only to fall and end up wedged between Marian's toes when she put her foot back down.

There he remained while she went to look for the brothers around the house, searching every single room for them and even looking outside for a bit, never suspecting that the pair of them were right there at her feet, enduring both the smell and the powerful forces as they swung forward and crashed down together with her every step. It was bad enough for Billy, who clung fiercely to her toes so he wouldn't be thrown off when her foot slammed against the floor each time, but it was way worse for Jimmy, who was left to experience her crushing weight falling on top of him over and over again. even if it didn't hurt as much as it should have, it did still hurt to be stomped on so many times, and before long he was feeling sore all over. Even when she stopped walking, taking a seat on the couch after looking everywhere for them, it still didn't get any better for him, as he was left pinned between her foot and the floor, with no hopes of escape.

While Marian took out her phone to try and contact the Lee brothers, Billy managed with some effort to pull himself out from between her toes and finally began the climb up her body. He went up the gentle slope of her foot all the way to her ankle, and from there he climbed went under her pants leg to continue climbing up her skin. Climbing from outside her clothes would have been easier, he thought, but there was a chance that she might see him and mistake him for a bug; it was better if she didn't see him until he was close enough that she could hear his voice.

Marian's skin was still warm and a little bit sweaty from their sparring earlier and, under the fabric of her pants, the heat and humidity remained mostly trapped, making Billy feel like he was in some kind of sauna.

A little bit of light made it through the treads of Marian's pants, just enough for Billy to see where he was going and what was around him. Once he was about halfway to Marian's knee, he saw how huge her muscles were compared to him now—so big that he couldn't help but notice when he had to climb around their contours. It boggled his mind to consider how much power was inside of those things, and he got a little taste of it when Marian started tapping her foot, making her skin bulge outwards where her muscles contracted and causing her leg to bounce up and down. The movement forced Billy to cling even more fiercely to her skin so he wouldn't be thrown off. Thankfully he soon reached her knee and climbed onto her lap, where there was no serious risk of falling off.

Here the fabric of her pants was flush with her skin, giving Billy no room to stand. He had to stay flat against her skin and keep slowly pulling himself forward over her skin, traversing the full length of her muscular thigh, until finally he emerged some minutes later above the waistband of her pants, from where he looked up and saw her well defined abs rising up before him. They were so incredibly huge that he couldn't help but gawk at them a while. After a while Marian raised her arms overhead and stretched from side to side, and he got to see some of their amazing power in action, feeling her rock his whole world with that simple motion.

By then Marian had tried calling the brothers a number of times and had long since given up on it; now she was bus texting some of their friends to ask if they had heard anything from them. Meanwhile, Jimmy, who had gotten sick of being stuck under her foot waiting for his brother to get her help, started trying desperately to escape; even knowing that it was probably impossible, he couldn't bear to lie still doing nothing the whole time. The bug-sized brother struggled with all his might against her titanic foot, and slowly, with a great deal of effort, he managed to move his arms further along her sweaty sole, where he gripped some wrinkles of her skin and tried to use them to pull himself along. It was a lot of hard work, but he was very much encouraged when he saw that he could just barely make a bit of progress.

Jimmy kept up his efforts, pulling himself millimeter by millimeter, knowing that eventually he would be freed from her foot just as long as he could keep making progress. He was getting close, too—just half an inch remained between him and freedom—but then Marian unconsciously sensed something tiny moving against her sole and she pressed down on it, smothering Jimmy under tons and tons of foot flesh. He grunted in pain as he was ground beneath the ball of her foot, her foot twisting slowly but firmly over him before beginning to slide back and forth along the floor, rolling him around underneath like he was just some errant piece of lint. As if tat weren't enough humiliation, she eventually caught him under her toes and started playing with him, rolling or smothering him between or beneath them, squeezing him tight, wiggling her toes around him, basically turning him into her toy.

No matter how much he struggled against them, Jimmy couldn't match their incredible strength. Even her smallest toe alone was more than enough to dominate him; next to it, he was as weak and helpless as a newborn kitten. Soon he realized how useless it was and stopped struggling, just waiting for his opportunity to escape, or for his brother to get her attention at last.

Fortunately for him, he didn't have much longer to wait. Billy had already started climbing Marian's abs, and before long he reached her massive chest, where he grabbed on to her top and started climbing, using the fabric like a rope ladder to pull himself up. It was only a matter of minutes before he reached the upper side of her chest, from where he could finally see her face and, hopefully, be seen and heard himself.

“Marian!” he shouted. “It's me! Billy! Look down!”

“Billy?” Marian was super confused both by what Billy had said and about where his voice was coming from. She looked down like he said, leaning forward to peer at the floor by her feet. “What exactly am I supposed to be looking at?” she wondered aloud.

“N-not that far down! A bit higher! Up on your chest! Do you see me?”

“My chest?” Marian straightened back up and looked at her chest, where she quickly spotted what looked like a little bug. She snatched it up between her fingers and, looking more closely at it, was shocked to see that the “bug” was actually Billy himself. She asked him how he had ended up like that, but before answering her, he told her about his brother and asked her to rescue him. Marian moved her foot aside and looked for Jimmy down there, eventually finding him and rescuing him from her toes to hold him in her hand alongside her brother. Then they told her about how they had shrunk down while she was in the kitchen, after touching that weird artifact she had left on her table, and asked her if she knew any way to put them back to normal.

“Who, me? I got no clue, guys. Magic ain't exactly my forte. But... I do know a witch who might be able to help you out. For a price, I mean; she doesn't exactly work for free. Of course, since you two can't exactly pay her at that size, I'll front the cash and we can discuss how you'll repay me later. But that's all for tomorrow; now that I found you two, I figure I'll take a break for the rest of the day.”

“You can't be serious! Are you really going to leave us like this!?” Jimmy asked indignantly.

“Sure, why not? I mean, if you could survive me stepping on you, I'm sure you can survive staying that size for a bit longer.” Marian smiled almost laughing over the thought of having held Jimmy under her foot.

“Can't you give your witch friend a call and ask her to come over?” Billy asked.

“She's not exactly my friend, you know; she'll probably charge me extra for a visit. And I'm talking, like, a lot extra. I can probably pay for her to grow you two back, but I'm not going into debt for it if I can help it.”

“But Marian...!”

“Oh, will you two can it? How bad can it be to stay that size just for one night with me taking care of you? Let's just sit back and watch a movie or whatever like we were going to.” Marian dropped the brothers on her lap and, grabbing the remote and a beer off the table, she kicked up her feet, turned on the TV, and tossed back the bottle, all with an air that said she wouldn't be listening to any more complaints. Despite the brothers' misgivings, they knew they couldn't do anything to convince her, and besides they didn't want to make her upset when they were so dependent on her, so they sat back on her lap and quietly watched the movie, trying to forget for a while embarrassing situation.

With both brothers shrunk down, Marian was free to drink not only her own beer but also the bottles she'd brought for them, and down the whole bowl of snacks by herself, which she did quite readily. As she was finishing off the refreshments, she started burping from time to time, which she thought was hilarious in her drunkenness. “'Scuse me guys! How unladylike of me!” she said, giggling after one of the last ones. With so much alcohol in her system, she had started getting playful with the shrunken brothers, bouncing her leg or poking them and laughing at their reactions.

After a while she tossed her head back and groaned. “Man, my feet still ache from all that sparring we did. Wish I had a couple'a cute guys to massage them for me.” Then, giggling, she looked down at her lap, where Billy and Jimmy were both sitting worried. “Oh, lookie here! I guess I do have them! C'mere you two. Hey, don't squirm so much! Not gonna hurt you or anything. Just need you to rub my feet for me. Think of it as thanks for the cash I'm gonna end up paying to get you two back to normal tomorrow.” she said ass he grabbed the to and carried them over to the coffee table, where she dumped them both right in front of her feet. As they picked themselves up, she playfully scrunched hr soles and giggled when she saw how much it scared them.

Simply by rocking her feet back and forth she sent tremors over the wooden surface, and made the tiny men tremble at the sight of those huge towering soles threatening to fall on top of them. Finally she leaned her feet forward, letting her soles hang over the pair of them. “Okay guys, I don't care if you don't wanna do it, I'm not letting you leave until you both rub my feet. If you don't then I'll just stick you in my socks and leave you stuck down there until you give in. And trust me, you don't wanna be down there when I go jogging tomorrow morning!”

Marian's playful threat spooked the brothers, and despite how much they didn't want to rub her feet, they knew they had no choice—there was just no reasoning with her when she was this drunk. Slowly they came forward and began to work on her towering soles, putting their hands against her warm, sweaty skin and beginning to rub it, both of them doing their best to ignore that awful smell permeating the air.

As soon as they lay hands on her feet, Marian laughed and rocked back her feet. “Are you two bugs even trying down there? I can barely feel it. Come on, work harder! Don't tell me the Lee brothers can't even give a proper foot massage,” she said. Even when they started putting in more effort she still kept teasing them about how weak and tiny they were, about how she could barely feel them rubbing her foot, about how much it tickled her when they started climbing up her giant sole. She teased them with her feet, too, stretching and scrunching them so they boys had to hang on to her sole or else be thrown off. She thought it was hilarious how the two of them, who had once been so much stronger than her that she had needed them to come to her rescue, were now nothing but a couple of insects crawling around on her feet, so helpless and dependent on her that they had no choice but to do whatever she said.

“This really is the worst foot rub I've ever had in my life, you know. Is that really how you feel about my help? Maybe I should keep you two shrunk down until you to appreciate me more,” she half-jokingly said, spooking the brothers so much that they redoubled her efforts to please her, though she still didn't act any different to them afterwards.

She spent half an hour teasing them like that, barely even letting them get any work in with all that she said and did to them, but after a while she finally started to ease up and let them work in peace. The brothers thought that she had finally started to focus on the movie instead, and they hurried to rub the rest of her feet until finally they crawled up between her toes and saw that she wasn't watching the movie at all; in fact, she was fast asleep.

They shouted at her, trying to wake her up and tell her that they had finished rubbing her feet, and when she still didn't wake up, they tried attacking her toes to wake her up, but she just sighed and curled her toes, smothering them between the huge and powerful digits. No matter how they tried, they couldn't escape her grip, and after a while they gave up, completely exhausted after all that had happened today. They soon closed their eyes and joined her in falling asleep, blanketed by the warmth of her feet, hoping that she wouldn't still be so playful when she woke up tomorrow.
Reimu's Shrunken Misadventures - Rin, Aunn, Chen by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Touhou story, sequel to the Marisa chapter earlier in this collection. After getting back to Hakurei Shrine, Reimu sees a two-tailed cat go into the forest and chases after, thinking it's Chen. But what she finds in the woods is more than she was prepared to face.
RATING: X
TAGS: Micro, Fantasy, Feet, Mouth play, Entrapment, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, Futanari
Commissioned by kingtuck05 on DA
Marisa awoke with a stretch, splaying and then curling her toes, and felt caught beneath them a tiny, squirming thing. She thought it a bug at first, but soon remembered the tiny Reimu who had fallen asleep at her feet last night, and she smiled, snuggling back into her bed.

The tiny shrine maiden, startled by the rude awakening, tried to escape Marisa's toes, only to find they held her too firmly. Those slender toes enveloped her tiny body, keeping her all smothered in their soft flesh, which absorbed all her struggles as though they were nothing. “Marisa!” she grunted as she pushed against those unyielding digits. “I know you're awake! Let me go! We need to get to the shrine so I can get my size back, remember? Stop playing around! Marisa!”

Her voice reached the witch's ears only as an adorable squeak, making her want to toy with the shrine maiden even more. Marisa slowly wiggled her toes together, rolling Reimu up and down, until the tiny girl finally rolled out from between them, falling down onto the bed. As soon as she picked herself up, she flew away to Marisa's ears, yelling at her to get out of bed, until the witch slapped her against her cheek like an annoying mosquito and plucked her up between her fingertips, dangling the miko overhead.

Reimu fought Marisa's grip only until she looked down and saw her friend's face framed by messy golden locks, so radiant in the soft morning light; her eyes sparkled with a mirthful light, and her smile was tender and full of adoration. She was so lovely; Reimu couldn't possibly stay mad at her. Her heart skipped a beat and a blush came over her cheeks as Marisa sat up, placing the tiny girl down on her lap.

“What're you in such a hurry for, eh? It's still early; Shinmy probably isn't even awake yet,” she said, calmly stroking her tiny friend. “Besides, if this works out it might be your last chance to enjoy being small. So just relax and take it easy! Okay?”

“Well... as long as it doesn't take too long...”

“Don't worry, I'll still take you there this morning! Just give me an hour and let's not rush it, 'kay?” Marisa dropped Reimu on her shoulder, where the tiny girl crawled over to snuggle against her neck. She quickly straightened out the covers before heading to the kitchen for breakfast, which she shared with Reimu, giving her little crumbs of food to eat and a drop of water to drink. Together they took a quick bath, then headed back up to Marisa's room so she could get dressed. She put on her underwear, dress, and big pointed hat—everything but her socks and boots—then sat on her bed with Reimu, her bare feet forming a tent under which the tiny miko could walk around and shoe her affection to Marisa's soles.

“Ready to go, Reimu?” she asked while the shrine maiden kissed her heel.

“J-just a little more,” she replied.

“Oh? Now you're the one asking for more time, just when I'm all ready to go? Silly girl! Well, alright; have a few more minutes with my feet.” Marisa pressed her soles together, catching Reimu between them. It took the tiny girl by surprise, but when Marisa started rubbing her feet against her, she smiled and let it happen, surrendering herself to those big, beautiful soles.

When Marisa finished, she moved her feet apart and let Reimu fall back on the bed, where she lay happily while Marisa picked up her socks. “Get in,” she said, holding one open.

“I'm riding in your boot again?” Reimu asked. Not that she hadn't liked the last time she was in Marisa's boot, but the felt it would be more than a little embarrassing if Shinmyoumaru saw her come out of the witch's footwear.

“You don't want people to see you this size, right? This is the best hiding spot. Well, except maybe my underwear, but then I'd have to strip down when I need to pull you back out.”

“Well... okay then,” Reimu sighed. She'd just have to live with a bit more embarrassment.

As soon as the shrunken shrine maiden stepped inside the sock, Marisa lifted it up and put it on, tugging tight on the fabric to leave Reimu trapped against her sole. After she had both boots on, she shook her foot around to leave Reimu at her toes, then gripped her and set off for the shrine.

The day was warmer than usual for this time of year, and Marisa's boot soon became hot and stuffy, sapping Reimu's strengths as she rode inside the witch's footwear, plastered between Marisa's increasingly sweaty toes. “How're you holding up in there, Reimu?” Marisa asked. Flying high up on her broom, enjoying the air running over her body, she playfully wiggled her toes, and in response the tiny miko rubbed her skin to assure her all was fine. Even the heat wasn't enough to stop her from enjoying Marisa's foot, and as far as she was concerned the sweat and smell only made it all the better. “That's good. I can see your shrine from here so we should be there soon. I figure I'll speed up a bit... unless you'd rather take things slow, I mean.” Again the witch felt Reimu moving between her toes, this time more eagerly than before, and she chuckled to herself, giving Reimu a soft hug with her toes.

Even at a slower pace, it still wasn't long before Marisa arrived at the shrine entrance, where she hopped off her broom and went inside. She walked around looking for Shinmyoumaru, gently caressing Reimu with her toes whenever she stood still, until she found the inchling princess out behind the shrine, looking at a line of ants crawling in the dirt.

“Hey, Shinmy!” Marisa shouted, walking over to the inchling.

“Ah! Marisa! Good morning!” Shinmyoumaru stood and turned to greet Marisa happily, smiling at the blonde magician. When she saw the bundle of red and white clothes tied around the end of Marisa's broom, though, she turned serious. “What happened? Did you see Reimu or... did you steal those clothes from her room?”

“Don't be silly. Why would I ever borrow Reimu's clothes? It's not like they fit me, and a miko's look isn't my style.”

“So then...”

“I met her, yeah. Got her right here with me, too. Hang on, let me get her out...” Marisa sat on her broom and lifted her leg up to tug on her boot. She pulled it off, and her socks too, then reached down to her toes to pluck out the tiny miko, dangling her by the leg as she showed her off to Shinmyoumaru.

Despite her concern, the inchling couldn't help but laugh as she received Reimu in her hands, watching her struggle to sit up. “Oh, Reimu! It's just like you to end up between someone's toes again!”

“Oh, you know about her thing for feet?” Marisa said, hopping off her broom with her boot back on. “Isn't she the cutest when she's cuddling up to your toes? I never thought I'd see her so passionate. I swear, it's like she wants to marry them.”

“Right? And doesn't it feel so nice when she's licking them? Her little tongue makes me tingly all over!”

Reimu blushed as the two girls bonded over her curious fetishes. Now fully recovered, she flew up from the inchling's hand to float on the level with their heads. “Can you two talk about this later, please? Shinmy, is the Magical Mallet all charged up yet?”

“Oh, sure! I can grow you back anytime. Anytime after I finish having fun with you, I mean. That was our deal, remember?” Reimu frowned. Truth be told, that little arrangement had slipped her mind. As long as she could get back to normal today, though, she supposed it didn't matter. Especially since she was going to Yukari's place with Marisa right afterwards to get her size all sorted out for good. “How'd this happen, though? Someone had to have hit you real hard for the mallet's effect to wear off. Right after I told you to be careful, too.”

“Oh, that was me!” Marisa announced proudly.

“You?”

“Yep! She took most of my attacks like a champ, but then I hit her with my Master Spark and... Well, you can see how she ended up. I almost thought I disintegrated her when all I could find of her were her clothes! She was acting so proud just before that, too. It's cute how she went from gloating to begging me to stuff her in my boot.” Marisa laughed. “Say, Shinmy, what do you say you leave her like this from now on? Would be nice if I could keep her at my feet forever. After all, tiny little bugs like her belong under the feet of bigger girls like us.” She grinned at Reimu, making her blush again.

“So what? You think small people should all have to worship bigger ones?”

“Huh?” Marisa looked at Shinmyoumaru and found the inchling glaring at her. She had said those things only meaning to tease Reimu, never thinking about what the inchling would feel about it. “Wait, you've got me all wrong! I didn't say anything like that!”

“Don't lie to me! I heard you, you know. You said 'tiny little bugs like her belong under the feet of bigger girls like us.'”

“Did I? I mean... obviously I did say that, but you can't really think I meant it! I mean, I was taking care of Reimu all day yesterday! And you're not even that small, so you don't have anything to be mad about anyways.”

“So if I was that small then it would be okay to keep me under your feet?”

Reimu realized she had to intervene before Marisa dug herself into an even bigger hole. “Girls?” she said to them.

“N-no, I was just saying that...”

“Girls!”

“So if I shrank you down to her size, then you would deserve to stay under my feet, right?”

“GIRLS!”

“Hey, why are you threatening me all of a sudden?”

Reimu tried getting their attention by flying in front of their faces, but they just tried to swat her away like she was some pesky bug. Shinmyoumaru succeeded at it, too, knocking Reimu out of the air to land in the dirt below. Still recovering from the blow, the tiny miko stood back up and shook her head. Her vision was still blurry as she looked around, but she noticed something in the distance—what looked like a two-tailed cat disappearing into the woods around the shrine. “Chen?” she wondered aloud. Yukari had said the catgirl would be coming around to check up on her from time to time; if this was her then Reimu could tell her all about her problem so she could report it back to Yukari.

Her vision clear now, Reimu looked back at Shinmy and Marisa, but saw they were still arguing. They wouldn't be any help to her now, and besides, she didn't want to risk getting swatted away again; she'd just have to chase after Chen by herself. She took to the air, flying after the cat while the sound of the other girls' voices slowly faded away behind her. Now it was quiet save for the natural sounds of the forest.

“Chen?” Reimu scanned the ground for any fresh prints as she flew. A set of paw prints showed up on the dirt every so often, and she followed them deeper into the woods. “Can you hear me? It's Reimu! I really need your help. Hello? Are you there, Chen? ... Master Chen?”

However much she shouted, though, no reply came. She was just starting to wonder if there had even been two tails on that cat when he heard leaves rustling on the ground behind her and turned around just in time to see a black cat leaping up towards her. Before she could react, the cat hit her out of the air with its paw, throwing her down to the ground. Almost as soon as she landed, a heavy weight came to rest on her, and while she struggled against it she came to realize that she was pinned under the cat's paw, while above her the beast purred happily.

The cat slid back its paw, freeing up Reimu's upper body. The miko desperately tried to escape its claws, fearful of what might happen to her if the beast ate her. She didn't notice until later the curious expression the cat gave her, cocking its head to the side. “Meow?” the cat said—somehow, Reimu had a feeling it was asking her a question. Then there was a sudden transformation, and in place of the black cat, it was a young redhead with cat ear sand a black-and-green dress who she saw kneeling over her, keeping her pinned under one of her fingers. “Reimu?” she asked with that same curious expression and picked up the tiny miko. “How'd ya get so small, sis? Did the inchling knock you down with her big mallet?”

“N-no, it was... Do you think you could put me down first?”

“No, sorry!” Rin Kaenbyou said, swinging her little catch from side to side as Reimu dangled from her fingertips. “It's way more fun talking to you like this! You're so small, like an itty-bitty bug! Good think I saw you were a human or I'd have eaten you right up! Although, a little human is alright every once in a while. Hm. I wonder, do you still taste like a human even though you're as small as a bug? Let's find out!”

“W-wait! Didn't you want to hear about how I ended up like this?” Reimu yelled as Rin opened her mouth and stared pulling her towards it. But the catgirl only giggled and tossed her inside. As soon as her jaw snapped shut behind Reimu, Rin's tongue jumped into action, lifting the tiny miko up to press her against the roof of her mouth, where the slimy pink appendage moved back and forth over her crumb-sized body, taking in all the flavor it had to offer. “Mmm! That's good! A bit saltier than I thought it would be, but not bad!” Rin's powerful purrs shook Reimu's world, making her feel tingly all over from the ceaseless vibrations.

At first the miko fought against the massive appendage, but as Rin kept on tasting her, she surrendered herself to that tongue, whose slick, warm surface felt so wonderful against her skin, and especially on her breasts and crotch. Soon she started moaning in delight, splaying out her legs to let Rin have her way with her.

Though Rin had licked up most of Reimu's taste already, now she found a delightful new flavor seeping out of the tiny miko's crotch, and she licked it up eagerly. There was something faintly familiar about it, she thought, but with how little of it there was on offer, she couldn't quite identify it, so she kept up her licking, swishing the tiny girl all around her mouth as she thought it over, all the while Reimu was growing ever more aroused, even taking to humping Rin's tongue whenever the chance presented itself. She spread her arms out and slid them over the tongue's surface, even burying her face in it and kissing it from time to time, as if making out with a lover.

“Take me, master Rin~! Make me yours~!” She cried out, secure in the knowledge that her voice would be drowned out in the sounds of the catgirl's mouth. “I'm a bug! I'm your pet! I'm your tasty little snack! Lick me all over and never stop! Ah, ah, AAAAAAaaaahhhhh~!” The shrunken girl arched her back and cried out as pleasure wracked her body, making her its plaything just the same as Rin's tongue.

After her orgasm, Reimu lay back limp as a rag while Rin kept licking at her, until at last every bit of flavor had been scrubbed off of the tiny girl. Then she was spat out and landed on the ground, where she wiped the spit off her face and opened her eyes just in time to see Rin siting down and sliding her bare feet forward until they lay to either side of her.

“How was that, sis? Did ya have fun? Gosh, you're all tuckered out! Hm, guess it can't be helped. I mean, when you're the size of an ant, of course my tongue's gonna be too much for you to handle!” Rin raised a foot and moved it still closer, until her sole was hovering over Reimu, letting her see every last bit of detail on it, from the little bits of dirt and plant matter stuck to her sole down to every last wrinkle of her skin. As it appeared over her, the miko sat up—whether to get closer to it or to crawl away, she couldn't say. “Heheh! I still can't get enough of how tiny you are. I mean, you're even littler than my little toesies!” Rin's toes wiggled over Reimu, who craned her head back to gawk at them. “A tiny thing like you needs someone to take care of her. Now that I found ya, I can be that person for you! How's that sound, sis? Bet you're super happy to have such a cute caretaker!” So pleased with herself was the catgirl that she started purring again, and playfully rocked her sole back and forth over the miko, who felt once more the urge to throw herself at those godly feet in worship. But... no! She couldn't let Rin find out about her strange attractions! Rin was sure to tell others about it, and if word got out, Reimu would never be able to look people in the eye again. She had to be strong about it, to dominate her urges... but it was so hard looking at such a beautiful sole at this size without thinking of kissing it passionately.

While she was busy grappling with this, Rin's foot suddenly came down, missing her by a hair's breadth. Reimu froze up staring at Rin's toes, caught between the desire to get away and the urge to pounce on them.

“Say, since I'm doin' such a huge favor takin' care of ya, I figure you owe me something for it, no? So I was thinkin', how about you give me a little foot rub now as thanks?”

Was Reimu hearing this right? She tore her eyes away from Rin's toes and looked at her face. Despite her playful smile, it didn't look like she was joking. This was... perfect! Now Reimu had an excuse to tend to Rin's foot without letting on that she wanted to do it! But she couldn't appear too eager about it. “Can't you just let me go instead? Marisa and Shinmyoumaru probably noticed I'm missing now. They must be really worried about me.”

“Hmm. Sure, I'll take you to them! Just as soon as you're done rubbin' my feet! Better get started if you want to be done today!” Rin said, flexing her toes in front of Reimu.

It was all the tiny shrine maiden could do not to jump on them then and there. “Well... if you promise to help, then...” Leaving the rest unsaid, she leaned forward and pressed her hands against the nearest digit, Rin's middle toe. She gave Rin once last glance, then started running her hands over it, tenderly rubbing her skin while trying not to let on that her heart was all aflutter at the chance to touch that divine foot.

Reimu worked slowly, knowing that anything more than that might lead her to lose control. Rin, it seemed, didn't suspect a thing; she just kept teasing Reimu about how small and cute she was, and guiding her to rub specific parts of her foot. The catgirl was in fact utterly enamoured with having the little shrine maiden, who had beaten her up so many times before, crawling around at her foot, and eventually all over her sole, like a mere ant. That Reimu might have been enjoying it too never even crossed her mind.

Over time Rin started getting more playful with her little worshipper, scrunching her sole while Reimu was climbing it, curling her toes when the miko was rubbing between them, even holding her down with a fingertip to feel her squirm. How fun it was to dominate the tiny girl! Rin hoped she could keep her as a pet, for ever and ever! She purred and purred, playing ever more roughly with her little foot toy, until she couldn't resist it any longer and turned her foot over, sending Reimu falling to the ground where Rin's foot instantly came down and half-buried her in the dirt. “Ah~! You feel so good under my foot, little bug~! Be a good girl and squirm for me, will you?” she said, and felt her body tingle all over when Reimu did just that, wriggling around in delight at being put in her rightful place by the energetic catgirl. She even started kissing her sole passionately, certain that Rin would never feel it while grinding her down into the earth.

The two might have kept this going for a long time yet, each enjoying it in her own way, had Rin not heard someone approaching behind her and jumped out of the way just in time to avoid an attack.

Still panting on the ground, Reimu could just barely open her eyes and turn her head far enough to see Aunn Komano approaching her. “Are you okay, Reimu?” the komainu said, crouching to pick the miko up. Soon her powerful fingers had gripped Reimu and were carrying her up towards Aunn's face. How embarrassing to be seen like this! Reimu blushed and turned away, making the other girl think that she was crying and try to comfort her.

“Hey, sis! That's my toy you got there! Be nice and give her back, will ya?” At Rin's shout, Aunn stood and faced the catgirl, curling her fingers protectively around Reimu. “If you want I can let you borrow her, but let me finish playing with her first!”

“How can you talk like that after what you did to poor Reimu? She's crying because of you!”

“Huh? Is she really? Lemme have a look at her. If she's really cryin' then I'll apologize.” Rin stepped forward and made a swipe at Aunn's hand, catching it before the komainu could pull it away. Despite her attempts, though, Rin couldn't pry her hand open.

“Hey, let go!” Aunn stepped back and tried to yank her hand away, but Rin would not let go of her.

“Come on, I just wanna see! A little peek's all I need!”

“No way!”

“Oh? Guess we'll just have to fight for her, then!” Rin wrestled with Aunn for the tiny miko, grinning and laughing the whole time while Aunn somberly did her best to protect Reimu from her. After a while Rin managed to open Aunn's hand, but before she could grab Reimu Aunn jerked her hand away, tossing the miko into the air. She came to land on Aunn's head a second later, right by her horn. She didn't even have time to get her bearings before Rin pounced on the komainu and sent Reimu flying into one of her braids, where Reimu clung to the catgirl's hair.

The fight raged on for a while, with Reimu being tossed from one of the warring giants to the other. From braid, to nose, to shoulder, down to knee, back up to waist, and so on, with both girls having long since lost track of her in the chaos. The fighting wouldn't end until Aunn had pinned her opponent down, not letting her get back up even when she admitted defeat.

“Reimu? Where are you?” Aunn shouted, looking all around for the shrunken girl, until she heard a soft groan and looked down to find Reimu hanging from her modest chest. “Oh! I'm sorry! A-are you okay? I swear I didn't mean to—”

“Mreow!” The rest of Aunn's apology was cut off as someone jumped on her back, making her fall down on top of Rin, with Reimu smothered between their chests.

“Chen!? W-what are you doing here? This isn't a good time to be playing around! You could hurt Reimu like that!”

“Reimu? Is she around? Miss Ran sent me to see how if she's back to doing her job yet,” Chen said and climbed off the other girls, letting Aunn stand up and Rin sit with Chen. The two catgirls took a moment to sniff each other, then nuzzled their heads together, purring amicably.

“How can she be back at her job when she's... Well, just look.” Aunn grabbed Reimu and held her up for Chen to see, eyeing Rin warily in the meantime.

“Oh! She's still tiny? I thought Miss Yukari grew her back!”

“Yukari? She was going to help Reimu out?”

“Yeah! Well, I think so, at least. But maybe I'm wrong? Maybe her little pet can tell us all about it.”

All three girls were looking right at Reimu now, who shifted uneasily in Aunn's hand, wondering how much it was safe to say with the likes of Rin around. Finally, though, she sighed and briefly told them her story, which she had told so many times now that she had it well rehearsed. “When I saw Rin I thought she was you so I followed her to tell you about all this,” she said to finish up her tale. “I was wrong... but now you're here! You can tell Yukari about everything and she can put me back to normal for good! You can do that for me, right, Chen?”

“Oh, sure! I'll get on that right away! Well, maybe not right away... I almost forgot, Miss Ran sent me to tell you that Miss Yukari just started hibernating yesterday; she'll be asleep for a long time.”

“Hibernating?” Reimu's heart sank. Of course she knew about Yukari's tendency to to fall asleep for long periods of time, but she'd never thought that... “Y-you can still tell Ran about this though, right? M-maybe she can wake Yukari up.”

Chen laughed. “Don't be silly! Miss Ran's not gonna wake Miss Yukari again! Not after what happened the last time she did that! But sure, I'll tell her all about it! Right after I'm done playing with you, I mean.”

“Hey, I know!” Rin chimed in. “Let's both play with her! It's gonna be so much fun together!” Both catgirls crawled forward, their slitted pupils fixed on Reimu. But before they could grab her, Aunn pulled her close against her chest, protecting her from the two youkai.

“Hold on! I'm not letting you two do anything to Reimu! I'm taking her back to the shrine, where I can take care of her with the others.”

“Aww, come on, don't be like that! We just want to have a bit of fun with her! We're not going to hurt her or anything. A few minutes under our feet will be good for her!” said Rin.

“That's right! Don't you know she really loves that kinda stuff?”

“She does?” Rin and Aunn both looked at Chen in surprise.

“Yep! You can ask her yourself if you don't believe me! Isn't that right, little bug?”

Aunn slowly opened her hand, where Reimu sat with a pained expression. “Is that true?” the komainu asked.

“N-no, that's not... I would never! I mean... you know me, Aunn, don't you? That doesn't sound like me at all.”

“Oh? So you didn't like crawling on my foot while kissing it all over? You were lying when you told me how much you loved my feet? Then why did you beg me so much to step on you, I wonder? Maybe you can explain for us.” Reimu couldn't look away from Chen as the catgirl prowled closer, only stopping when her face was right in front of the tiny miko. “Go on, tell them the truth. It's the only way I'll tell Miss Ran about you. If you don't, you'll have to go to her yourself. Maybe that's what you want? I'm sure she'll be very happy to see you still at this size!”

The three girls stared at Reimu intently now. Even Aunn seemed really curious to hear her answer. She looked around. he three girls had her all but surrounded, except for...

Reimu flew upwards as fast as she could in a desperate attempt to escape from the trio. Before she'd even made it past their heads, though, Chen reached up and snatched her out of the air, holding the miko softly in her hand. “Ha-ha! What a silly girl! As if you could ever escape from us at that size. And you're still avoiding my question, too. Did you forget your training already? Maybe I should take you back to Miss Ran so she can remind you of your place.” Chen held Reimu between her fingers, letting only her head poke out. “If you want me to let you go, just tell everyone the truth.”

“I am telling the truth! I... I don't like that kind of stuff. Maybe I kinda liked it back then, but I don't anymore! Honest!”

“You heard her Chen. She doesn't like it! Now let her go like you promised,” Aunn said.

“Okay, okay. You're free to go, little bug,” Chen said, flicking Reimu to the ground. Right after the miko landed, she felt the ground shake with a powerful impact, and when she looked up she saw Chen sitting in front of her and the catgirl's bare feet looming overhead, swaying gently to and fro. “Didn't you hear me? I said you can go now. Weren't you in a big hurry to go see your friends or something? What's keeping you here, little bug?”

Reimu forced herself to ignore the catgirl's teasing. She stood up, careful not to look at Chen's big, beautiful feet waving in front of her, and forced herself to turn around. Just as she did, Chen's feet descended around her, with the catgirl's big toes landing before her, one on top of the other, looking so plump and inviting.

Reimu stared at those huge, wiggling toes, again caught between competing desires. She didn't want the others to find out that Chen was right, but oh how those feet called to her! Memories of her time ass Chen's toy returned to her, and she longed to find herself in that position once more. But Rin and Aunn... if they found out then who knew how many more would learn about it. She... she had to leave, now. So she told herself, but when she saw how soft Chen's toes looked rubbing against each other, she walked forward until she was right before them and knelt, pressing her lips against them in a passionate kiss. She gaped as those toes gripped her and started rubbing against each other, thrilled at their dominant softness.

“Having fun down there, little bug?” Chen purred. “You look so happy to be back at my feet! Did you miss really miss me that much?”

“Khufu! What a cute little thing you are, sis! Hope I can get some of that action too!”

“Reimu? Is this... real? You're not hypnotized or anything?” Aunn plucked the miko from Chen's toes and looked at her closely.

Still carried away by her desire, Reimu moaned at the feeling of Aunn's fingertips enveloping her body, but quickly regretted it when she saw the komainu's worried expression. “Aunn... I'm sorry you had to see me like this. When I'm tiny... I don't know why, but I love it when others have their way with me. It's so embarrassing, I really didn't want you to know about it. Aunn, Rin, please promise me you won't tell anyone else about this.”

“Mmm, you're not exactly in a position to be making requests, sis. 'Specially not if I know I can make you melt just by putting you on my toes.”

Reimu shivered at Rin's words and her smug expression, half-wishing the catgirl would do just what she said. But Aunn still had her back. “If you say anything about this, you'll have to deal with me,” she said, glaring at Rin.

“Oh?” Rin started circling Aunn, her tail swishing as she looked her up and down, much to the komainu's unease. Finally she sidled up to Aunn, all but purring as she slipped an arm around her shoulder. “Say, you're pretty cute yourself, sis. Maybe you and I could have some fun together with that little bug of a miko.”

Flustered by the compliment, Aunn wasn't ready for the catgirl snatching Reimu right out of her grip, nor for her pushing the miko halfway between her lips. “Mmph!” she exclaimed, and reached up to grab her, but before she could, Rin planted a soft kiss on her lips, leaving her utterly dumbfounded and open to another attack. The catgirl then pounced on her, forcing her to the ground, where she lay her lithe body upon Aunn's and went in for another kiss. Her lips pressed against Aunn's and her tongue slipped between the other girl's lips.

When she recovered from the shock, Aunn put her hands on Rin's shoulders and pushed her off. Only when she was sitting up, though, did she notice that something was missing. “Where's Reimu?” she asked, looking all over for her, until Rin's laughter drew her eyes to the catgirl's face.

“Are you looking for this?” Rin stuck out her tongue; Reimu lay on its tip, hugging herself to it. Aunn reached out to rescue her, but Rin simply pulled her tongue back inside. “Ya really want her? Then come and take her.” She sat back and crossed her legs, swaying playfully while waiting for the komainu to make her move.

A blush came over Aunn's cheeks when she realized what the catgirl meant, but despite her embarrassment she knelt over Rin, straddling er legs, and with eyes shut tight she leaned in for a kiss. Electricity surged throughout her body as her lips met Rin's again, and unconsciously she placed a hand behind the catgirl's head, holding her close. She followed Rin down when she eased herself on the forest floor, and pulled her face away a second later to catch her breath, only then remembering that she had meant to rescue Reimu. Rin and Chen's laughter teased her, making her blush up to her ears, but Aunn didn't sense any malice in it. With new determination, she went down to meet Rin's lips again, and this time stuck her tongue out, pushing out past her lips and Rin's to slide into the other girl's mouth.

Rin's tongue received hers like an honored guess, welcoming her inside. It slid over and below hers, showering affection on every inch, and soon Aunn learned to return the favor, only half concerned with looking for Reimu. Eventually she did find the miko, though, and so began the battle for custody.

The two tongues fought over Reimu like a pair of jealous monsters, each trying to guard her from the other or to snatch her away, running roughly over her body in a show of casual dominance. She was helpless to resist them, but then again, she didn't care to try in the first place. Being toyed with by one tongue had felt amazing, but being double-teamed by them was driving her out of her mind. She would have started humping them long since if she could have, but here in this maelstrom, in the middle of all this chaos, she moved solely at the whims of the two titans, her own strengths rendered meaningless whenever she was flattened against the warring tongues.

But little by little the fight over Reimu subsided and he titans' kiss became just that—a kiss in flaming the passions of two girls wanting nothing more than to explore each other's bodies. Each started caressing the other with their hands, and rather than fighting over Reimu, they sought only to smother the miko between their tongues while the puny girl was rocked by ecstasy.

When in time they pulled apart again, a trail of spit ran from one mouth to the other, and Reimu hung from it near the end at Aunn's mouth. When the thread snapped it left her on the komainu's lip, and Rin laughed as she reached up to peel her off of it, showing her off to Aunn.

“Reimu!” Aunn gasped, taking the tiny girl in her hands, where she lay all limp and exhausted, only her breathing telling Aunn she was alive. “Are you okay? I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me! I swear I meant to save, you but... but... Oh, please tell me I didn't hurt you!”

But though a smile spread over the miko's lips, she didn't answer her loyal komainu. She was so tired out, and it was so nice here cradled in Aunn's hands, that she thought to simply fall asleep.

“Psst. Put her on your toes and see how quickly she wakes up.”

Aunn whipped her head around to see Chen standing behind her. She searched the shikigami's face for any tricks, but her friendly look didn't seem to be hiding anything. In the end she decided there was nothing to lose from simply trying it, and she carefully dropped Reimu on her middle toe.

It was almost like the smell of Aunn's foot carried a potent energy; as soon as it reached Reimu, the tiny girl stirred and her eyes came open. She looked around herself and, seeing all of Aunn's toes around her, she happily nuzzled against them, crawling along to lick and kiss every inch of their wonderfully soft skin she could reach, not pausing even when those toes twitched reflexively at her touch.

Aunn couldn't believe it. She had been sure, even up to now, that Reimu had only acted that way to Chen's feet so the catgirl would carry her message to Ran. Seeing her act the same way to her own feet proved that theory wrong; strange as it was, Reimu clearly did have a thing for them. But just as strange was Aunn's discovery that she liked having Reimu down there. Her loving licks and kisses, the caress of her little hands, the sincere joy with which she worshipped Aunn's feet, were all so delightful she could have sat and watched the shrine maiden for hours.

Then Rin and Chen sat beside her, and whispered in her ears all manner of things concerning Reimu and what she should do with her.

“Step on her! Or make her beg you to do it!” “Smother her between your feet!” “Tell her to lick your sole clean!” “Use her to clean between your toes!” “Ya know you want to!” “Scared you'll hurt her? Don't be. Miss Yukari's magic protects her.” “And besides, she likes it rough!” “Play with her a bit and she'll love you more than anything.”

Aunn was appalled by their suggestions, yet she was sorely tempted to follow through with them. There was something about seeing Reimu worshipping her feet at this size that made Aunn want to feel her squirming underfoot. She looked so frail and delicate, so beautiful like a tiny little flower so easily crushed if it was handled too roughly. She felt called on to protect her, but at the same time, the more she saw of her and how tiny she was compared to Aunn the more she sensed just how powerful she was compared to that puny young woman. That power... it called to her. She longed to grind Reimu into the dirt, to become Reimu's master and force her to toil away under her feet for days on end, never seeing the light of day save when Aunn saw fit to tease her some other way. She would become Reimu's whole world, her sole reason for living, and bask in her love and worship every single day. She deserved it, too—she'd never asked for a reward for all her years of service to the shrine, but if she were to have one, what better reward than that?

Oh, but she cared too much about Reimu to ever do anything like that to her. She wanted to see the shrine maiden safe and sound at her proper size. But from the sound of it, that wouldn't be happening for quite a while, not until Yukari woke up again. Surely there was nothing wrong with having a bit of fun with her in the meantime, right?”

At the catgirls' encouragement, Aunn finally relented and turned her foot over, Sending Reimu rolling off to the ground. With the shrine maiden looking up at her, Aunn raised her foot and saw her little face light up with desire as Aunn's big toe loomed right over her. Then, as she started lowering her foot, she saw Reimu lie down flat and hold out her arms rapturously to receive Aunn's mighty digit. Softly it settled on the ground, and the komainu felt Reimu's passionate worship beneath it, restrained only by the pressure from the toe itself.

It was a magical sensation to feel that meager bug caught under her, and Aunn couldn't help but curl her toes, driving Reimu firmly into the dirt. Wasn't she being too rough, though?She eased up on the shrine maiden, but when she felt those delicate hands running zealously over her skin, exploring every groove and wrinkle as far as they could reach, she smiled and pressed down even harder, loving the feeling of Reimu's body being smothered under her toe. Soon even that wasn't enough for her, and Aunn stood so she could crush Reimu with all her weight, grinding her hard beneath her toe like the puny bug she was. And when she raised her foot to check in on her, she and the others laughed together at the sight of Reimu stuck pitifully to her toe.

Then Chen and Rin joined her in playing with that puny little thing. They made her stick out her tongue and rubbed her all over Aunn's foot so she could lick it clean, then played at smothering her between their feet and seeing whose foot she stuck to. They made her beg to be allowed on their feet and watched her eagerly clamber all over their toes, practically making love to them. They hugged each other and dropped her between their chests or took turns kissing with her caught between them. In time they grew so bold that they took off their dresses and lay on them, each letting the others lick her all over, first with and then without Reimu being dragged along under their tongues, all enjoying each other's bodies.

Soon they lay together, laughing and whispering in each other's ears, talking of taking things even further. Rin and Chen both spoke with such experience it intimidated Aunn, on whose bosom Reimu sat listening to their conversation. Gradually, though, the catgirls brought her over to their side. What finally convinced her was when she asked Reimu if she was okay with joining them and the shrunken shrine maiden replied eagerly yes, practically begging to be included.

Chen and Rin were the first to strip down the whole way, slipping off their underwear and tossing it aside with their dresses, each revealing a throbbing shaft that was already at more than half mas. Each caressed her own, pumping it still bigger, until they stood fully erect.

“Ooh, what a big one you got there, Chen! All nice and long~. Not as big as mine, though, obviously!” Rin laughed, poking at the other girl's shaft.

“That little thing? Don't be silly! Mine's definitely longer!” Chen stood chest-to-chest with Rin—or more to the point, shaft-to-shaft—comparing the size of their members, which stood flat against their soft bellies. Rather than keeping them still, though, they giggled among themselves and kept trying to one-up each other by standing on tip-toes, rubbing their cocks up and down against each other.

“How's about we get someone to help us decide which is bigger?” Rin lifted her arm, revealing the tiny Reimu stuck under her armpit, to which she was fastened by sweat and a bit of Chen's saliva. She peeled the miko off her musty skin and carried her downwards, leaving hr dangling above their cockheads. Reimu's heart skipped a beat as she caught a whiff of their manly scent. Her eyes flew open and she looked down to find the two giant glans resting against each other, faintly glistening with precum already, pulsing and sliding softly against each other. “Oh good, Looks like you're wide awake, sis! I was hopin' we could ask a little favor of ya!”

“W-whatever you say, Rin. I live only to serve you, my G-Goddesses.” Reimu trembled with barely-repressed excitement, her mind so overtaken by the potency of the catgirls' pheromones that it was a huge mental effort just to form coherent sentences. All the could think of were those beautiful testaments to the pair's virility throbbing right beneath her. But she knew she had to keep her composure, at least enough to do what the other girls asked of her.

“Good girl! Very good girl!” Rin purred at her little pet, gently stroking her back. Reimu was thrilled at the show of approval; she would have done anything at all for another word of praise from any one of these girls. “Your job's easy! All you gotta do it help us figure out who's got the bigger rod. You can do that much for us, can't ya?” Rin laughed seeing how vigorously Reimu nodded her head. “Good! Then please, go ahead and tell this silly cat that my dick is way bigger than hers!”

Reimu was gently dropped on Rin's shaft, where she landed on her hands and knees, crouching in a layer of precum deep enough to cover her calves. There, after taking a single breath, she could fee the catgirls' pheromones having their way with her mind and body, pushing her almost to the peak of arousal. All the more enthralled was she when she looked up and saw Rin and Chen's lithe bodies towering overhead, like monuments to girlish beauty. Their playful grins captured her heart at a glance—right then she would have promised to serve them eternally if they only asked her, and never mind her duties to Yukari.

“Silly cat yourself! Go on, tell her how much bigger mine is that hers!” Chen demanded, thrusting her dick up until its head slid right over Rin's and trapped Reimu between them. The tiny girl remained between them even when Rin pushed back, once more leaving their dicks pressed together, length to length, caught between their pale bellies. The pair laughed in delight at the sensation of Reimu caught between them, and they rubbed their dicks together to better feel her tiny body.

“Well? Tell us what you think?” they said at last, when Reimu was crawling up along Chen's glans, coughing out the precum that had gotten into her mouth.

“F-forgive your little servant, please, my Goddesses. I can't focus on sorting out which is bigger when you're toying with me like this. You're both so huge, I'm just a little ant compared to you, and it's all too much for me. I-I'm sorry.” Reimu bowed her head in apology, her little display drawing adoring coos from both of the catgirls.

“Mmm, you're such a useless little thing~. But I guess its our fault for thinking you were up to the task. You're really no match for our members, are you?” Chen pressed a finger to Reimu's back and slid her up and down her dick, leaving her completely slathered in precum, until she looked aside and noticed Aunn sitting naked a couple yards away, looking intently at the little miko. Then she unhanded the girl and walked towards the komainu, whose gaze followed every little bob and bounce of her glans and the pale little dot of a shrine maiden stuck fast to it. “Are you ready to join in? How do you want to start? It's your first time, isn't it, or close enough? We can take it slow if you want.”

Aunn didn't answer, and didn't even look up at Chen; she only had eyes for the miko and the throbbing cock on which she lay, just a couple feet from her face. She shuffled forward on her , knees and raised a hand, holding that rod gently in her hands, smelling its passion, feeling its heat and its life-force pulsing within, looking at that shrine maiden who seemed almost lost on its hardened surface.

As Aunn's breath reached her, Reimu looked up and saw her loyal komainu's face looming before her, green eyes fixed on her tiny form. Then Aunn's mouth opened up and her lips came to wrap themselves around Chen's shaft, leaving Reimu in the dark cavern of her mouth. Her tongue came and, timidly at first, then with confidence, danced over the catgirl's length, with Reimu caught between them.

The smell and flavor were intoxicating, bringing Aunn to arousal even before she started touching herself, but the most magical thing by far was feeling that tiny little lump, which at any other time she might have thought a bug or a bit of lint, and knowing that it was Reimu herself. It would have been so easy to lose track of the tiny girl and swallow her whole, together with the growing pool of precum in Aunn's mouth, and there was nothing Reimu could have done about it. It was thrilling to know she had this power, even though she took care to handle it responsibly, keeping track of that little morsel at all times by making sure she was never away from her tongue.

Later Aunn realized it wasn't only Reimu she held power over, but Chen as well. With a well-placed lick or a playful nibble, she could make the catgirl gasp or moan, make her body tremble and her hips start to move, and have her almost begging Aunn to keep going. She was having lots of fun fun teasing the catgirl when she was surprised by Chen's sudden orgasm and the sheer amount of cum that spurted from her cock into her mouth. She jerked her head at the first spurt, only for more strings of cum to shoot out on her face, making her shut her eyes tight. The warm liquid oozed down her nose and cheeks, dripping down her chin As for that still in her mouth, she sifted through it with her tongue, looking for little Reimu, afraid that she might have accidentally swallowed her in her shock. It took her a minute to realize find her, not in her mouth but on the bottom of Chen's shrinking shaft, which had soon grown soft enough to leave her snugly smothered between the catgirl's cock and ballsack.

While Chen sat down to recover, Aunn swallowed her cum and wiped the rest off her face, then rescued Reimu from her crotch, finding the miko almost asleep. But when Rin took the puny girl from her and placed her on her cockhead, Reimu awoke once more, slowly going into action licking the hot, pulsating flesh. “How are ya down there, sis? All nice and wet?” Rin asked Aunn, and reaching down to the komainu's crotch, she slid a finger over her lips, dancing on the entrance to her womanhood, and smiled when she found it almost oozing.

Aunn let the catgirl push her down until she was lying flat on her back, breathing nervously as she gazed into Rin's calm and confident eyes. As Rin held herself on hands and knees over the other girl, her cock pointed straight to her crotch, and from its surface, Reimu looked out and saw both massive bodies stretched out before her, Aunn the earth and Rin the sky, and she herself a bug beneath their notice.

Rin slowly lowered her cock onto the komainu's lips and then, suddenly, she thrust inside, making the other girl cry out. Aunn was painfully nervous at first, but soon she relaxed and gladly received Rin's thrusts, welcoming that great length inside her. It felt bigger somehow than it had looked out in the open, almost as if it were filling her up all the way—but that was surely her imagination.

But if it seemed big to her, to Reimu the both of them seemed the whole world. Overwhelmed by the power of Rin's thrusts, and soothed by the warmth of Aunn's welcoming flesh, her puny mind was dashed to bits between their divine bodies, in whose passionate lovemaking she was all but forgotten. Completely insensible to the insignificant girl caught between them, the two girls went on as if she didn't exist, yet whenever they recalled her existence for a second, perhaps faintly sensing her puny body in the midst of their sex, they felt a thrill of ecstasy run through their bodies and threw themselves still more passionately at the other.

Normally that would have been more than enough to make Reimu orgasm, but she had cummed so many times already at the hands and mouths and feet of her playful goddesses, that she was all spent. But that's not to say she found no pleasure in it—she was more than thrilled enough just to be taking part in what to her was an intense religious experience, one which came to a head a few minutes later as Rin came with a powerful yowl, pumping her seed into the trembling Aunn, whose scream then reverberated throughout the walls of the cavernous vagina.

The surge of cum, together with the tunnel's powerful contractions, pushed her deeper inside Aunn, whose vast body seemed to her the whole world now. Still, she stopped a fair bit short of her womb, and slowly started oozing back out. Though she had been without air for minutes, the magic protecting her let her remain conscious, if too weak to move, and she waited patiently for herself to fall back out, or for Aunn to rescue her if she so chose, meanwhile taking in the awesome and all-encompassing experience of the komainu's divine body.

But instead of falling out or being rescued, following some muffled voices outside, Reimu found herself pushed back inside as Chen's powerful cock, now recovered from Aunn's blowjob, thrust into her pussy, churning all its contents and once more making Reimu an accessory to their lovemaking.

One after the other, the catgirls took turns fucking Aunn, each screaming orgasm pushing Reimu still deeper inside, until, at the end of it all, when the girls were all spent and too tired out to do anything more than lie snuggling together on the ground, Reimu was received into Aunn's womb, where she floated in her and the other girls' cum, knowing nothing save the salty taste filling her mouth and the distant sound of the komainu's heartbeat, seemingly coming from everywhere at once, so calming, so soothing, that before she knew it Reimu had fallen fast asleep.

Chen and Rin were the first of the four to wake up and, not wanting to disturb the sleeping komainu, they quietly dressed themselves and slipped away to play together Aunn would wake up some time later, yawning and stretching out to greet the noonday sun reaching her through the thick foliage. It took her a little while to realize the other girls had gone, and then that she didn't know where Reimu was.

“Reimu?” She stood and searched the ground where she'd lain, then searched herself all over, even delving inside herself. “Reimu, if you can hear me, please make a sign. You're still here, right? Please don't tell me they took you.”

Her muffled voice, vibrating softly all over her own body, woke Reimu from her slumber, and though the tiny girl couldn't make out everything she said, she knew that Aunn was looking for her Putting her hands against the fleshy walls of her womb, Reimu rubbed them vigorously while searching for the exit, eventually finding it and trying to squeeze through.

Though her efforts had gone unnoticed by Aunn at first, now the shrine's guardian noticed a faint sensation deep inside her. “Is that you, Reimu?” she said. Of course it was; what else could it be? “Hang on, I'm going to try to get you out.” Again she reached inside herself, feeling around for the tiny woman, only to find that Reimu was even deeper than she could reach. “Can you climb down? You're a bit too far inside for me.”

At that time Reimu was still squeezing back out the cervix; it took all her remaining strength to make it back into Aunn's vagina, where she began oozing down until the komainu could snatch her up between her fingertips and pull her all the way out, dropping her on her open palm. “A-are you okay?” she asked, hurriedly wiping the cum off Reimu until she saw the tiny girl start to move of herself. “Oh, thank goodness. For a while there I thought you might have... drowned... inside me.” Aunn frowned uncomfortably, then shook the thought away. “I'm so sorry, I got really carried away back there. I shouldn't have let them talk me into playing with you like that.”

“It's not your fault.” Reimu's voice was so weak that Aunn almost had to hold her up to her ear to hear it. “I should have resisted them more. As a shrine maiden I can't be worshipping every youkai who shows her feet to me or licks me up and down. I'm glad you were around to take care of me, or Chen and Rin might have taken me as their pet for life. Thank you, Aunn.”

“Oh, don't thank me for anything; I didn't help nearly as much as I should have. But I'm happy you're okay. You are okay, right?”

“Yeah; just a little tired. I should be back to normal in a bit. Um... Do you think you could take me back to the shrine now?”

“Right away! I mean, right after I get dressed. And we should get you cleaned up a bit too.” Aunn licked her thumb and rubbed Reimu down until she was lying clean in her hand, then dropped the shrunken maiden on her head, behind her horn, where she held on to Aunn's hair while the komainu put her clothes back on. “There. Now let's get you to the shrine. I hope Shinmyoumaru can get you back to normal now,” she said, and started heading back while holding Reimu in her palm.

While looking out at all the trees passing them by, Reimu reflected on her little problem and sighed; she had been so eager to see Yukari and ask her to fix this, but with the youkai now slumbering, it seemed it would be a long while yet before she would be back to normal for good.

But at least things weren't all bad; she had Shinmyoumaru's Miracle Mallet to get her to her regular size for a while, and all of Marisa, Aunn, and Shinmy herself to help her through. With them around, she had a feeling everything would turn out fine; she just had to take care not get hit by any strong attacks until Yukari could fix it all for good. Surely that wouldn't be too hard... right?
Ann Takamaki's Victims by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Persona 5 story. When Ann discovers that her metaverse app can make cognitive versions of things appear, she decides to kill some time by playing around with it, making more and more tiny versions of real people for her to play around with.
RATING: R
TAGS: Micro, Nano, Crush, Violent, Feet, Mouth play, Vore, Nose, Unaware, Entrapment
Story commissioned by HaloGTS on DA
Ann Takamaki had been in a rush to get to the photo studio in time for her shoot, all but running the last few blocks. Once she got there, though, she was told that they still needed time to set things up. Disappointed, she went into the changing room to put on the outfit she was to model today—a white midriff blouse with a pink and blue design over her chest and a pair of denim shorts with a wide, star-buckled belt. The pink-and-white shoes she left sitting on the bench next to her, though, to keep her feet comfortable in the meantime.

Sighing, she pulled out her phone and looked for something she could entertain herself with. Her eyes stopped on the icon for the metaverse app, and after a moment's thought she tapped on it. That very morning she had discovered a new functionality in it, which let the user spawn a cognitive version of seemingly any object one could think of. She had messed around with it enough to know that it worked, and since she had nothing better to do now, she might as well see what else she could make with it.

When Ann was thinking about what to ask for, her mind flashed back to some minutes ago, when she had almost been run over while running to the studio. She'd been in too much of a hurry to note the car's model or anything like that, but she remembered it being red.

Holding the phone up to her face, she held down the “create” button and said, “Red toy car.” When she let go, a tiny toy car appeared on the floor in the middle of the room. Ann stood up, walking over to the car until her bare feet rested in front of it. Then put her heel on top and pressed down. The little toy shattered without much effort, and after a second its remains crumbled into dust and finally disappeared entirely, returned to whatever cognitive substance it had been pulled from.

“That was fun,” Ann thought, “but it wasn't the right model.” Unfortunately she couldn't specify for the app, but she decided to try asking for “a tiny version of the car that almost ran me over” to see if it knew what she meant.

In a second a small red car appeared on the floor, a perfect model of the real one from earlier. Ann smiled and held her foot up, ready to get her revenge on that little car, when to her surprise the door was flung open and a tiny man, no more than one inch tall, stumbled out of it, screaming in terror as he ran away from her.

Curious, Ann crouched and reached for the little man, grabbing him by the waist and lifting him up. He dangled between her fingers, flailing his little arms and legs while shouting at her to let him go.

“It's you!” Ann said when she held him up to her eyes, recognizing him as the very man who had been driving the car—or at least, a tiny cognitive version of him. He struggled against her fingers, begging her to let him go, all the while Ann playfully swung him from side to side. “Remember me, little man? I'm the girl you almost ran over ten minutes ago. I think that deserves an apology, don't you?”

“I-I didn't do anything! And anyway it was your fault! You're the one who ran out in the middle of the street like a... like a mad woman! Now let me go, you monster!”

“You know, I was going to let you off easy if you just said you're sorry, but... if you think I'm a monster, maybe I should act like one.” The man plummeted to the floor, and gave a most satisfying cry as he landed. He tried to get away, but his legs were so damaged he could barely even crawl. Ann lifted her foot over him and playfully wiggled her toes while looking at him, letting him stew in his fear, before bringing flattening the driver with a powerful stomp.

Ann moved her foot away and looked thoughtfully at the man's bloody remains until they disappeared together with his car. Learning that this app could even make cognitive versions of people had opened up a whole new world of possibilities for her, and after seeing how much fun it had been crushing that driver, she was excited to explore them all. After thinking a bit about what she would ask for next, she uttered her request into the phone.

A small cup of soft-serve ice cream appeared on the bench, and Ann went to pick it up. When she peered inside, sure enough there was an ant-sized Mika—one of Ann's fellow models—half-buried in the ice cream along with a bunch of colorful sprinkles just like she'd asked for, shivering and looking utterly dumbstruck as she stared up at Ann.

The corners of Ann's mouth curled up in a devilish smirk as she reached for the little plastic spoon, watching Mika struggle frantically to escape the sweet creamy snack. While Ann tried a spoonful, finding it every bit as sweet as the real thing, the tiny Mika waded through the mountain of vanilla to the other end of the cup, where she tried to climb out before she was eaten. But the surface was too smooth to climb, and when she fell back down, Ann couldn't help but laugh. “Where do you think you're going, Mika?” she asked, dragging her back with the spoon to leave her buried right in the middle of the cup. “Be a good little sprinkle and stay right there, will you? I want to make sure I leave the best for last.”

The freezing cold ice cream sapped all the warmth from the tiny Mika's body as she struggled to escape her creamy prison. Confused and distraught, she fought with everything she had to make it out, painfully aware of every single spoonful the monstrous Ann scooped up and wondering each time if it was finally her turn to be eaten. And all the while she was tormented by Ann's exaggerated oohs and aahs as she enjoyed her snack.

Just after the pile of soft-serve she was in slumped over, Mika finally poked her head out and, with chattering teeth, looked up to see the spoon coming right for her. It scooped her up together with the last bit of soft-serve and brought her to Ann's face. There she struggled with the last bit of energy she had left to escape while Ann watched her pitiful rival. Then Ann's mouth opened wide, leaving Mika staring helplessly as that gaping chasm drew ever closer. Soon she was carried her past Ann's lips and teeth, and after the giant mouth closed behind her and the spoon was pulled back out, she was left half-buried on Ann's giant tongue.

Then that tongue started churning the big pile of soft-serve, swishing it all around her mouth, and Mika along with it. The tiny girl was tossed every which way by Ann's tongue as the soft-serve melted, leaving her floating in a disgusting mix of spit and vanilla ice cream. Half the time she spent almost drowning in it, and the other half she spent stuck on some little corner of Ann's mouth, so weak she could barely move.

Once the ice cream all melted down, Ann swallowed it, leaving only the tiny Mika in her mouth. For a little while longer she entertained herself by toying with her rival, and once she was done she pushed Mika onto her molars and slowly shut her jaw until she could feel the tiny woman struggling between her top and bottom molars.

Mika tried to crawl out of that trap, but it was all in vain. When she realized she was going to die she started weeping and blubbering as she begged Ann for her life. A moment later she was screaming as Ann's molars came together, crushing the lower half of her body. It wasn't until a few seconds later that she was put out of her misery as Ann chewed her up thoroughly, crushing the rest of her puny body before finally swallowing her with a contented sigh.

Even though the ice cream and Mika's remains had already disappeared from her stomach, leaving her no fuller than before, she was still more than satisfied. Best of all, she already knew exactly what she wanted to make next.

Again she spoke into the phone, and this time an entire building appeared on the floor—the Shujin Academy campus, with dozens and dozens of students and a few teachers walking on the school grounds and even more inside, gawking a her from the windows. The tiny cognitive copies of her schoolmates all gazed up in awe, their faces filled with disbelief as they took in the gigantic Ann towering over their whole school. They kept staring as she walked over to them, shaking their little world with each step, and even as her feet came down before them. Her toes wiggled in barely-contained excitement as she looked at them all. The students and teachers were every bit as small as Mika had been, many times smaller than her toes, and even the school building barely came up to her ankles.

Then Ann raised her foot and held it over the school, wiggling her toes and laughing as everyone scattered and tried to run away before they were crushed under her perfect sole. Ann could have crushed them instantly, but she decided to let them run. And why not? They'd have to run for an hour before they could even leave the room. Such pathetic insects didn't have any hope of ever escaping her, and she knew it perfectly. Besides, it was so much more fun to let them try to save themselves before killing them like the bugs they were.

It wasn't until a minute later that Ann finally lowered her foot in front of the nearest bunch of fleeing students. The puff of wind when her foot hit the floor blew them all back several yards, and when they came to a stop they saw her building-sized foot rushing towards them. She swept them all together and dragged them closer to herself under her sole before leaving them all before her massive feet, where a hundred people all cried out in pain and terror.

When they were swept back, the immense force of Ann's foot crushed and mangled parts of their bodies, leaving some with broken limbs or missing limbs, a few dead, and many more wishing they were dead. None of them were in a condition to flee, and could only watch as Ann gathered up the rest of the students, until they were all just a huge field of wailing and broken bodies lying between her gorgeous bare feet. Though there were over a thousand of them, Ann could have crushed them all with a single step, as they saw when she sat down and held her foot over them all.

Her foot came down gently, but at their size even gently was more than they could handle. A crushing pressure came to rest on them, worsening their pain and slowly grinding down their puny bodies with the slightest shift of her weight. Only those under the arch of her toes or between them were spared, but that was only for a little while; when she started wiggling her toes, they were the first to be mashed to a bloody pulp by her mighty digits. The rest of them died more slowly as one by one their bodies gave way and were crushed alive under her sole, or were smothered and suffocated to death, leaving not even a stain to blemish her flawless skin. When she moved her foot away a while later, no one remained alive beneath her, and soon the remains of her victims all disappeared.

Then Ann crawled over to the school and, sitting in front of it with her thighs flanking the building, she giggled and tapped on the roof. “Come out, little bugs~! Don't make me go in after you,” she said, and moved her thighs together until her skin graced the sides of the building. She started sliding her thighs back and forth along the walls, damaging them more and more, until part of the roof collapsed on the top floor. Then she heard tiny screams coming from inside, and a few people ran out of the building. “Gotcha!” Ann snatched them up right away and popped them into her mouth, where she started sucking on them like candies.

Ann then poked a finger into the building, peering in through the hole to look for any other people still inside, grabbing those she found tossing in her mouth, until the building was so damaged it collapsed entirely. She reveled in the feeling of all those people inside her mouth trying desperately to escape, teasing them with the occasional flick of her tongue or by moaning so their tiny bodies would vibrate with the sound of her voice. When their fear was at its peak, she chewed them up and swallowed, covering her mouth in embarrassment when a little burp came up.

Glancing at her phone screen, Ann saw that there was still enough time left before the shoot to play with one more cognitive creation. This time, she decided she would go all out. She held down the “Create” button and said, “A tiny Tokyo city, five feet across, with all its people.”

She let go of the button and waited eagerly for the city to appear before her, but for several seconds nothing happened. Was Tokyo city too much for it to handle? She was about to try it again in case the app hadn't understood her when suddenly she felt a powerful earthquake. Without hesitation followed everyone outside, but as they left the building, all of them slowed and came to a stop staring up at the sky, where a giant Ann Takamaki could be seen looming over the city, standing so huge that her toes alone were many times taller than even the biggest buildings. That's when the smaller Ann realized that she was the cognitive copy, and the Ann she saw overhead, that beautiful goddess whose grin was a portent of doom for them all, was the real Ann still in the real changing room.

All throughout the little Tokyo, millions of people panicked as the real Ann raised her foot, whose sole came to hover over the city, nearly grazing the tops of the buildings. Her sole became the sky for the thousands of people under it, and the warm, moist air wafted down from it to fill that part of the city, blanketing the people with the faintly musty aroma of her foot. A mere wiggle of her toes dislodged a few tiny specks of dirt from her sole, and those specks crashed into the city like meteors, obliterating entire blocks.

Ann lowered her foot as slowly as she could, wanting to savor the feeling of every single building being crushed under her perfect sole. The destruction was barely perceptible to her, but even what little she felt had her thrilled like never before. She shivered every inch of the way, until the last part of her foot came to rest on the floor and all beneath her were destroyed. Even with how careful she'd been, many buildings which hadn't been stepped on were still destroyed by the impact of her foot alone, which produced such tremors as even Tokyo was never built to withstand. Those which survived it were soon flooded as the moist air radiating from Ann's skin condensed on the floor, causing hundreds of little sweat droplets to form around it.

For a while Ann was content to leave her foot in place, contemplating the sheer destruction she had caused. At most she wiggled her toes a bit, causing potent tremors that brought down still more buildings and ended thousands of lives. Then she abruptly twisted her foot, razing hundreds of city blocks to the ground.

The young woman then resumed her rampage, raining death and destruction on all of Tokyo in every way she could think of. She spat on the city, a huge lake of saliva instantly destroying a huge chunk of it as it splashed on the ground, leaving the survivors to try to swim through half a mile or more of spit on their way to dry ground. She razed the ground with her blue-lacquered fingernails, scooping up dozens of city blocks to then toss them into her mouth, or else licked them up to meet the same end inside her, where those who had survived were then torn to bits as they were all churned by her tongue. She even lowered her face to the ground and inhaled powerfully, sucking up all those buildings and people right beneath her slightly congested nose, either to be dashed against her nose hairs or the walls of her nostrils, or else to land on giant globs of snot from which they couldn't free themselves no matter what they tried and in which they eventually sank and drowned.

The tiny people were killed a dozen other ways, from being caught under her toenails and compacted when she took a step, to being blown away by a puff of wind from her plump, velvety lips, to being flattened under those lips when she playfully kissed the city, the few survivors then being licked up by her monstrous tongue and dragged inside to drown in her spit.

The cognitive Ann watched it all with a mix of powerful emotions. Of course she was scared to death, knowing full well that her life wouldn't last long. She was also envious of her other self, wishing that she was in her place, crushing all these worthless people. But at the same time, she was filled with the deepest awe at being able to experience herself, even if only another version of herself, as a great and wrathful Goddess. Still, as time went by and more of the city was destroyed by her other self, she came to accept her inevitable death, knowing that at least she would die by the divine action of her other self.

But, before the real Ann could get to that part of the city her cognitive self was in, there was a knock on the door that made her stand straight in a hurry, looking over to see the real Mika poking her head inside. “You're still not ready?” Mika said, walking into the changing room, her steps bringing new tremors to the tiny city. To all the survivors she seemed a new Goddess come to help destroy them all. “Didn't you hear? They're all set up for your shoot now. Hurry up and go; I'm up after you and I do not want to be kept waiting.”

Mika took off her shoes as she made her way to the bench. Soon the cognitive Ann saw her godly rival's sole in the sky, and her heart sank in despair at the thought that she was about to die like a germ at Mika's feet. She screamed as that foot fell before her, causing a shockwave so powerful that it blew to smithereens every building in the dozens of blocks between her and Mika's toes. When the dust had settled a moment later, Ann was left staring past the model's mountainous toes, at the expression of utter contempt on Mika's face as she peered down.

“Ugh! Who the hell tracked all this dirt in here? Was it you?” she asked, taking a step back as the real Ann denied it. The tiny Ann tried to get up, to get away from Mika, even though deep down she knew she had no hope of escape, but she couldn't even stand; her legs were broken, and only the adrenaline kept her from screaming in pain. When next she looked up, she saw Mika's hand reaching for her, the dark pink polish on the model's nails glistening faintly under the fluorescent lights. Then Ann was scooped up together with a huge pile of debris and dead bodies and left lying atop Mika's fingertip, inside a fingerprint ridge big enough to hold whole skyscrapers. She looked up and began to cry as she saw Mika's eye—the eye of an almighty Goddess filling the sky, next to which she was even less than a speck of dust. It was all over, she knew; the only thing left was to see how she was to die.

After dismissing the tiny city's remains as a mere pile of dirt, Mika rubbed her fingertips together to get it off of her. All that was caught between them was crushed, but Ann instead fell down into the deep crevice under Mika's fingernail, where each rub of those titanic digits ground her down further and further, until at last she perished as a microscopic bloody dot under Mika's nail.
Isabel Almighty: Shrunken Cities by idunnow
Author's Notes:
All of humanity is shrunk and transported into Isabel's home, to be crushed under Isabel's and her daughter's feet.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, Feet, Footwear, Destruction, Unaware
Commissioned by Luisantiago1 on DA
One second, life in of Earth's cities had been going on as usual. The next, the cities and all their people vanished, only to reappear at a minuscule fraction of their size inside Isabel's mansion, the only man-made structure remaining intact in the world. Brought there by her divine will to serve as her amusement, the billions of people strewn all over the place looked around in fear and confusion, trying to make sense of their gigantic surroundings. Many, especially those who had been woken up by the transposition, thought the whole thing a dream, but even people of this opinion felt the reality of the situation when they saw the titanic Isabel.

Wearing her blue bikini, sunglasses, and sun hat, she emerged into the mansion hallways, catching the eyes of all those shrunken people which found themselves in view of her. Everyone fell silent in admiration of her unearthly beauty; thousands of men, and hundreds of women, fell in love with her on the spot, while she stood and cast her gaze around the hallway, basking in the admiration of all those speck-sized mortals. Then, making as if she didn't see them, the almighty Isabel took a step forward, and so awoke her admirers from their trance.

Rather than Isabel's beauty, it was now her immense size which captured the attention of those millions. So gigantic was she that they couldn't even begin to comprehend it—all the knew was that she could easily crush any of their cities in a single step.

The hundreds of thousands of people in the first city in her path were overcome with terror as she came ever closer, her every step shaking the earth more and more powerfully until everything was rattling so hard it seemed only divine intervention was keeping every building from collapsing—and indeed it was Isabel's will making it so that they wouldn't be destroyed unless crushed.

At her approach all of them craned their necks back, gazing ever higher up at Isabel's face, until she was a single step away from them all. Then they watched her massive foot rise up and swing towards them. Soon her vast and perfect sole was in the air above them, filling up the sky while they watched on in awe. For the briefest moment it seemed to hang still above them, and the hope that there it would stay flickered briefly in the minds of those sad and pitiful creatures. Less than a second later, they were all flattened under her sole, their whole city reduced to a spot of dust on the floor.

Onwards she went, striking fear into the hearts of all those mere mortals who laid eyes on her, casually crushing millions upon millions on her way to the pool. Outside there were still more cities, and she stepped on a few more of them, savoring the feeling of all those buildings and bodies being crushed underfoot, before coming to a stop at her poolside chair, where she sat down with a book in hand. As she started reading, she cast her attention down to her feet, where another shrunken city lay right between her toes, having come a fraction of an inch from being crushed like all those others.

Down there the people all panicked as they stared up at her mountainous toes, each a mile tall or more. They knew how close they had come to being killed, and how close they still were. Every playful wiggle of Isabel's toes, carefully measured to leave the city intact, shook their puny world like a cataclysmic earthquake, threatening to destroy their whole city with a single errant twitch. Then, while enjoying the heat of the sun on her bronze skin, she raised her foot and let it hover over the city, playfully scrunching her sole to let all those people witness how pitifully insignificant they were.

The mature Goddess kept herself entertained like that for several minutes, until she noticed from the corner of her eyes someone else exiting the mansion. She looked over and smiled as she saw her daughter, Laura.

Laura was much like her mother in appearance, only... less. Shorter, with smaller boobs, thinner lips, less curvy hips, less shapely legs. She was still beautiful, but lacking that special touch of ideal beauty which was granted only by divinity. Unlike her mother, she was a purely mortal woman, and that had given her a gnawing inferiority complex. She didn't even have any special powers. If she had been left to her own devices, she didn't think she could possibly have amounted to much of anything, but under her mother's care she could enjoy many of the perks of Isabel's divinity—eternal youth, for instance, and having all her whims catered to.

Lacking any of her mother's heightened senses, she made her way to Isabelle in her skimpy yellow bikini without any clue that with every few steps another shrunken city was crushed beneath her gorgeous sandaled feet.

“Hey mom,” she said once standing beside the Goddess. “Do you know where the tanning lotion is?”

“Why, it's right here.” As Isabel held out her hand, the bottle appeared in her grip, and she offered it up to her daughter.

Laura pursed her lips and reached for the bottle. “Thanks,” she muttered, feeling uneasy as usual over her mom's casual use of her powers. She then took a seat on the chair next to Isabel's and kicked off her sandals before applying the lotion.

While she was busy with this, Isabel mischievously made dozens of shrunken towns and cities appear all around her daughter's bare feet. Those millions of people looked at Laura in terror, while the Goddess's daughter, completely oblivious to their very existence, every so often moved her feet around, crushing more and more of those puny cities each time, until she was finishing up with the lotion by spreading it all over her legs. When she finished there was only one city left, standing in the shadow of her little toe, where all its people cowered in their buildings or tried to flee across the stone floor.

Isabel watched the whole thing closely, taking in the terror that all those pathetic mortals felt at her beloved daughter's feet. She kept quiet about it, not wanting to interrupt, but when Laura had finished she couldn't hold back her amusement and burst out laughing.

“Mom?” Laura said, bewildered at Isabel's outburst. “W-what's going on? Did I do something funny, or... is this one of your pranks?”

“Oh, Laura. Just look down at your feet; then you'll see what's so funny.”

Laura frowned, but did as her mother asked, peering down at her feet and even moving them up to check on her soles. She didn't see what the big deal was; they were a bit dusty but other than that everything was normal. But then as she put her feet back down, she noticed what looked like various distinct spots of dust on the ground. It didn't take her long to figure out what they were; after all, this was far from the first time her mom had played with humanity in this way, though it was the first time she knew of that Isabel had made her crush so many unawares.

“Mom, I can't believe you did this! Y-you should have told me there were tiny cities around! I wouldn't have crushed them all if I'd known. I-I'm sorry, little guys. Are any of you still alive down there?” she asked, looking all over the floor until she found the one city that was still unharmed.

“What are you so worried about, dear? They're just mortals, you know; the only reason they exist is for our entertainment. Who cares if you kill a few millions or billions of them? You know I can always bring them back afterwards, anyways, so what's the harm? Go on, honey; step on the city. Feel their buildings crumbing to dust under your foot, and think of all those people fearing for their lives because of you. Show them your power, Laura. Show them their rightful place beneath your feet.”

Laura listened quietly to all her mom said and then looked back at the tiny city by her foot. On one level she felt bad about even thinking of stepping on them—not because she thought it was bad to kill all those people, but because she didn't feel worthy of doing it, not when she was nowhere near as powerful or as beautiful as her mom. But, egged on by Isabel's encouragement, she finally did raise her foot, holding her big toe above the city. And after hesitating a moment, she let her foot slowly descend on it. As her toe fell on the city, Laura shivered in delight at the feeling of all those buildings crumbing at the slightest touch of her skin, and once her toe was resting on the ground, she even gave it a little twist to ensure that it was all destroyed.

“You see? Didn't that feel amazing?” Isabel said.

“It... It was alright, I guess. But, don't you think it's a waste? Why crush all these people when we could make them work for us or do something useful with them?”

“Is that what you want to do with them? Alright, then, how about we make them clean our sandals?” Isabel pointed to the ground, where she made her own sandals appear next to Laura's. Then, on the marked imprints left by their feet after having been used for so many years, she made dozens of cities appear. The millions of people down there looked around in bewilderment, until they looked up and saw the two women—two Goddesses, it seemed to them—peering down at them all. “Go on, tell them what to do.”

“Huh? O-oh, right!” Laura said, blushing as she looked from her mother back down at the pair of sandals. “Hi there. Um... A-as you can see, you're all really tiny, and we're giant... compared to you... and we could kill you all if you wanted. So, you'd better do what we say, or else we'll crush you. Got it?” Laura waited a moment for an answer, only to then remember that she wouldn't be able to hear it anyways. “Doesn't matter. I'm sure you understand. I mean, you can't all be idiots, right? So, get to work! I want you all to clean my sandals, and my mom's, until they're completely spotless!”

“You heard her, you pathetic germs; get to work or you'll be crushed under our divine feet.” Isabel stretched a leg towards the sandals, nudging all of the with a toe. As she did, the people, who had still been staring at her and Laura, all jumped into action, spreading out all over the surface of their sandals to clean up the stains left by their foot sweat over the years. While Isabel stretched out to relax, Laura kept staring at the sandals for a while, holding her feet close to them and thinking how many millions of germ-sized people must be down there, toiling under the sun for her whims. Knowing that was so empowering, and from time to time she couldn't help but tease all those people by nudging them with her toe or holding her foot overhead as if to crush them all.

After a while she lay back to relax along with her mom, pushing them out of her mind so completely that when she got up an hour later she casually slipped on her sandals and only the feeling of all those cities being bulldozed by her sole reminded her of their existence. She moved her feet back guiltily to see if any had survived; they hadn't, but to her surprise, they had left her insole completely spotless. Then she watched as her mother also stood and slipped on her sandals, wiggling her toes over the remains of all those puny cities.

“Shall we get going, dear? There's still so many more cities left to deal with. Maybe you can think of something else for them to do before I have to put them all back to normal,” Isabel said, heading back inside ahead of her daughter.

As Laura watched her walking for a bit, watching especially how her mother's feet crushed all those cities in her path, she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be in their place, and watch her mother in all her godly glory coming to step on them. The image flashed in her mind and she shivered at it, then shook her head and followed her mom, looking forward to this mother-daughter bonding time.
Isabel Almighty: Fun in the City by idunnow
Author's Notes:
An all-powerful milf uses her powers to rampage in a city
RATING: X
TAGS: Titan, Mega, Breasts, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Growing woman, Insertion, Mouth play, Vore, Violent
Commissioned by Luisantiago1 on DA
Isabel had always been amused by those who called themselves “witches”—children without the faintest notion of the power they could command if they truly dedicated their lives to it, who counted themselves content if their little spells succeeded at making their crush fall in love with them, or cursing an enemy. Such simple matters were child's play to Isabel, who had ages ago mastered the magical energies that moved the whole universe.

There was almost nothing beyond her power to accomplish—she could easily reshape the whole world in her image, and in fact, long ago she had done just that. But spending eternity in a world where everything happened exactly as she wanted it soon became boring, and she decided to leave things to their natural course, and now spent her as merely very wealthy woman, enjoying all the lavish luxuries that money could buy.

But, from time to time, Isabel felt such luxuries were not quite enough—felt the potent desire to show off a tiny fraction of her true power to these pitiful mortals around her and let them see what a Goddess they were dealing with, if only until she reset everything afterwards. So it was that on this Monday afternoon she appeared in the middle of the city, bare naked, standing tall as a skyscraper.

At her feet and all around her, thousands upon thousands of people stopped in their tracks to stare, mouths agape as they took in her majestic figure—her hair a great black curtain flowing down to her shoulders, her legs a pair of bronze pillars, her hips so curvy one could imagine using them as a slide, her hefty breasts jutting out proudly as if boasting their size and shapeliness to the whole world. To all onlookers she seemed the very image of a mature beauty, so gorgeous that none who got so much as a glimpse could tear their eyes from her, be they men or women.

The whole world seemed to have fallen in suspense. Even when she raised her foot, the people stood still, marveling at the awesome grace with which she moved at her gargantuan size. It was only when they saw her sole hovering above them and understood at last what came next that the peoples' admiraton gave way to terror and they all ran for their lives.

Isabel's easy smile deepened and she laughed at their panic, her rumbling chuckles booming over the sounds of the stampeding masses. She let her foot hover over them a while longer, savoring the fear of the pitiful little insects in her shadow, and finally she stepped on the tail end of the group, holding dozens underfoot. She could feel them struggling down there even now; feel every little hand pressed against her sole in a futile attempt to push it away, every finger clawing at her flawless skin as these mortals tried to pull themselves out from under her foot, every kicking leg and flailing torso... and every frenzied hip-thrust of those whose arousal overpowered their terror.

Slowly applying more and more weight on all those pitiful humans, Isabel soon immobilized them all under the incredible pressure. And then, with just a bit more effort... Crunch! The first of the humans was crushed under the ball of her foot. The feeling was as divine this time around as it had been the first, all those centuries ago, and Isabel shivered in delight, suddenly applying all her weight on that foot to crush all the mortals at once. Isabel groped herself, moaning as their remains were ground down underfoot, then walked after the rest of the mortals, hip-checking the surrounding buildings with each step in a playful show of power.

Isabel laughed as she crushed yet more people under her soles, reveling in every cry of terror and frantic struggle from those she trapped underfoot before crushing them to a bloody pulp like all the others. And all the while she grew ever more aroused, groping herself and even running a finger over her lips as she stepped on all those mortals.

Later, while standing in the middle of a crowd, she went down on her hands and knees, crushing still more people as each limb hit the ground, shaking the earth so much that few of those near her body could remain standing. Now her whole torso loomed above the mass of people, and her breasts hung so low that her nipples nearly grazed the mortals' heads. Those people could do no more than stare at those great, heaving tits, held in awe by their subtle bouncing and swaying. Though it seemed that bosom could fall on them at any moment, none of them even tried to run away—they all sat still, as if wanting to be crushed beneath them.

Sometimes it happened, Isabel knew from experience, that when mortals found themselves face to face with her, they were so overwhelmed by her perfection that, if only for a moment, they recognized themselves as worthless by comparison, and saw that dying at the hands of a perfect being was the only way to redeem their lives. So it was that dozens of people sat under her breasts, hypnotized by their swaying as Isabel gently rocked from side to side, and stayed there even as she started to lower herself onto them. Soon the first of them were pinned down beneath her nipples, and as she kept lowering herself, more and more were trapped under her soft boob flesh, their bones groaning under the increasing pressure, until one by one they were crushed beneath her tit and ground down just like all the others.

As they saw all those people being crushed alive, those who had been standing in front of Isabel, watching as the whole thing went down, now broke out of the trance they had been in and turned to flee. Isabel laughed at them; how amusing these little bugs were, honestly thinking they had any chance of getting away from her!

Before they had gone even a block away, Isabel simply beckoned to them and thousands of people were dragged towards her by a magical force to once again fill up the street. Then it was only a matter of setting up a little magical barrier and just like that they were all trapped with her, trying desperately to break through the invisible walls keeping them captive.

Their frightened cries were music to Isabel's ears, and they only grew louder when she licked her lips and reached down. She grabbed on a small group, holding them all softly in her fist, where she felt them all squirming most pathetically. Then she opened her mouth wide and tossed them all inside. Her lips closed up again afterwards, leaving them all trapped in the great dark cavern that was her mouth. After a second she felt them crawling all over her tongue, making their way towards her teeth and trying to squeeze their way through, all the while she could faintly make out their little voices crying out inside her.

The feeling was divine. Isabel let out a rumbling moan that shook all the little mortals inside her mouth, then she raised her tongue and pinned them to the roof of her mouth, sliding them back and forth along it while they all tried to fight it. If was adorable how they went on struggling even though there was no chance of escape. Their struggles only made her hornier, and in her arousal she lowered her body to the ground, crouching like a cat among the mortals trapped with her. She rocked from side to side, all but purring as she felt more and more people being crushed with each swing of her body, under her legs, her arms, her boobs, her belly. Rich or poor, old or young, man or woman, it all made no difference—to her they were all just insects that existed only for her amusement.

The people in Isabel's mouth grew more and more desperate as they were tossed about by her tongue like they were nothing, until at last they had grown so tired that they couldn't struggle against it anymore. Then Isabel decided to put an end to them, and she pushed them all onto her teeth, keeping them in place with her tongue on one side and her cheeks and lips on the other. She lowered her teeth onto their squirming bodies until they were all pinned between her pearly whites, then after giving them a few seconds to really stew in their terror, she bit down, crushing half their bodies in one go.

She chewed them up thoroughly, making sure they were truly dead, before swallowing them all and sighing. Then she grabbed another handful and another, swallowing these ones whole and then lying back to enjoy the feeling of all those puny bodies squirming all the way down her throat and within her stomach, where they tried in vain to climb back out while they were slowly digested by her gastric juices.

As she felt their slow deaths unfold within her, Isabel grew still more excited and started fingering herself until she was sopping wet. Then she grabbed another handful of frightened mortals and hurriedly shoved them all inside her pussy, not caring if she crushed a few of them in her haste. Another handful followed the first, and then Isabel covered her pussy up so none of them could escape.

Isabel's moans rumbled over the other morals louder than ever before, almost deafening the puny people while deep in her cunt nearly a hundred people fought for their lives. All of them tried their best to escape that death trap, but the walls were so slick with Isabel's vaginal juices that no matter how they clawed and crawled and swam they couldn't make any progress. All their efforts accomplished was making the giantedd squirm in ecstasy, rolling over all the other mortals who remained trapped with her, curling and stretching her legs to kick holes in the surrounding buildings, causing so much death and destruction. At the same time, in her arousal her vaginal walls started contracting, pulling all those inside still deeper into the giant deathtrap. And though they kept trying to escape, the lack of air had already mad them weak and they could tell they wouldn't last much longer.

One by one their struggles faded away until they went completely still. Isabel had already been on the verge of orgasm, but knowing that they were all losing their lives in her pussy pushed her over the edge. She came with a deafening shout, and as her vaginal walls gave the most powerful contractions yet, crushing everyone inside, her body started to grow. Her rapidly expanding limbs and torso bulldozed over thousands of square feet per second, knocking over building after building, all the death and destruction prolonging her arousal even further, until her body lay stretched out across the city, over a mile long. She had killed over a hundred thousand people in her growth, and thousands more died as she stretched out her legs, razing many more blocked to the ground with her skyscraper-sized feet.

Cracking open her eyes once again, she looked down at herself and laughed as she saw her body dotted with debris and dead bodies, with a some survivors here and there clinging fearfully to her skin, looking traumatized beyond belief. Finally she sighed and sat up, looking over her handiwork with great satisfaction. This little rampage had been exactly what she needed—she hadn't had this much fun since the last time she had terrorized a city. But she still wasn't finished. Thousands more cities still awaited her arrival all over the world. Who could say how many more she would visit before she was satisfied, or how big she would be by the end of it. Would she be content once she could lie across an entire continent and destroy all its cities on by one by merely poking them, or would she grow until the Earth and all its people were mere specks lost among the wrinkles on her sole, as she had countless times before already? Who could say for sure. For a Goddess like her the possibilities were endless.
A Mother's Wrath by idunnow
Author's Notes:
When Lisa is fired from her job because of her shrinker daughter, she decieds to take it out on her and other shrunken people.
RATING: X
TAGS: Micro, F/f, F/m, Feet, Footwear, Insertion, Humiliation, Crush, Entrapment, Incest
Commissioned by Luisantiago1 on DA
Lisa arrived home in a fury over what had happened at work. She had been working at her desk like usual when her supervisor had pulled her aside to hand over her shrunken daughter Jenny. “Lisa,” her boss had said, “this is the fifth time this your daughter has ended up in the office. We warned you what would happen if you brought her again. We hoped you would keep her away, but you've left us with no choice. Lisa, you're fired.”

Fired? Fired! And for what? It wasn't like she brought her worthless bug of a daughter to work on purpose! The little pipsqueak hitched a ride by herself; Lisa had nothing to do with it! How could they fire her for something her daughter had done? Idiots! All of them!

She stomped all the way to her room, sneering at the sensation of her tiny daughter being flattened between her foot and insole every step of the way, until she arrived there and kicked off her heels. Then she sighed and fell on her bed, her thoughts consumed with a burning hatred for all shrinkers. There was nothing she wanted more than to punish every last one of those worthless bugs for her getting fired.

She was busy imagining everything she would do to them when it stuck her that there was a way she could fulfill her fantasies and get a new job, both at the same time. She pulled out her phone and published a post announcing that she would be opening a shrinker daycare service. It was the perfect idea; now she could amuse herself by tormenting these stupid shrinkers and make money while doing it! All she had to do was wait for her first clients to start coming in. Until then, there was always her daughter around for her to bully. Speaking of which, where was that girl? Lisa wasn't done with her yet.

After searching for a minute, Lisa found Jenny crouched on the sole of her discarded heels, where the tiny girl was using the leftover moisture on the insole to wet a few breadcrumbs and make them easier to swallow. Where she had gotten those crumbs from Lisa didn't know, but it amused her to watch such a pathetic display from the person who had gotten her fired. Still, watching her, she thought of something that would be even more humiliating.

“Oh, you poor thing,” she cooed, reaching over to pick up her daughter. “Are you hungry, Jenny, dear? Don't you worry; mama's got some food for you right here.” She brought her tiny daughter up, then raised her foot onto her lap and pressed Jenny right against her sole, driving the tiny girl deep into her flesh. She practically ground the tiny girl against her sole while sliding her up to her toes, where she pressed Jenny's face into a pile of toe jam. “Go on then, eat. Don't like it? Too bad! You should have thought about that before following me to work, you insect! Now this is the only food you're getting for the rest of your miserable life. I hope you're happy with yourself. Now start eating, girl! I don't want to see a single bit of toe jam left on my feet by the time I'm done with you!”

Lisa smeared her daughter into another bit of toe jam while the tiny girl obediently opened her mouth and licked up as much of that foul, disgusting substance as she could, looking absolutely miserable. This went on for a long time, with Jenny being rubbed over every inch of Lisa's soles but especially between her toes, until both feet were perfectly clean. Once she was finished, Lisa dropped her daughter on the floor, where she lay limply, too full of toe jam to even move. hen she stepped on Jenny, pressing down as firmly as she could, and when she lifted her foot again, the tiny girl was plastered to her sole, completely unmoving.

Satisfied at having worked out some of her frustrations, Lisa got up and went to get some dinner before bed, smiling at the sensation of her worthless daughter being flattened with her every step.

Come the following morning, when Lisa headed into the living room she heard the sound of the mail slot opening and something being pushed through. She went to check on it, and was surprised when she found a pile of money sitting on the floor. Lisa went over to pick up all the bills, and as she gathered them all, she uncovered more and more shrinkers sitting on the floor. Most were out in the open, but a few were trapped inside dirty nylon stockings. These all had to be the shrinkers for her daycare, she thought as she stood and tucked the money away in her pocket. There were men and women alike, some as young as her Jenny, some almost as old as her, of varying sized but generally around half an inch tall, all looking up at her with anxious stares. As she took them all in, a thrill ran through Lisa's body and she smiled.

“What's wrong, little guys? Are you scared? Well don't be! You know, I have a lot of experience taking care of shrinkers, so you don't have anything to worry about. Don't believe me? Just ask my daughter here; I'm sure she can tell you all exactly what you're all in for.” Lisa raised her foot back on its heel, showing off her little Jenny, still stuck to her sole, to all the little shrinkers cowering beneath her. All at once panicked and started running off in all directions, while Lisa only laughed and raised her foot over them.

One by one she stepped on them all, making sure they were firmly stuck to her sole before lifting her foot to step on the next one. The ones trapped inside the dirty nylons she left for last, dumping them out together and flattening all three with one swift stomp. As her foot settled on the floor, she idly wiggled her toes, enjoying the feeling of all those pathetic bugs squirming under her foot, being hopelessly smothered under her weight, until one by one they all fell still.

Lisa then walked back to her couch, where she sat down and held up her feet in front of her to look on all those shrinkers wriggling pathetically on her sole, even the biggest among them being powerless to free themselves from it. All together there were a little over thirty of those things—more than enough for Lisa to have her fun with them all day long. She noticed also a couple reddish smears on her sole among all those shrinkers—probably the remains of a pair of shrinkers who hadn't gotten the increased resistance that most victims of the disease usually got. Just the sight of it made Lisa excited.

“Alright, you insects, listen up.” Lisa scrunched her feet powerfully, trapping several shrinkers in the creases of her soles where they struggled in vain to escape. “Your families left you in my care, and if you ever want to be returned to them, you'd better do what I say or else I'll eat you and tell them you ran away after they dropped you off. Got it? Now, let's get started with you guys...”

Peeling off a dozen or so shrinkers from her soles, Lisa dropped them on her discarded work heels, right on the imprint left by her feet. “Stick out your tongues and start licking these shoes clean. If I they don't look brand new within an hour, or if I catch you using something else to clean them, I'll stick you in my fridge and let you freeze to death.” Lisa watched in amusement as all those little insects got on their hands and knees and started frantically licking her shoes.

Then, after watching them all for a minute, she turned her attention back to those still on her soles. Four of these she took and used bits of string to tie each of them into a little loop so that she could wear them as toe rings, sticking two on each foot right next to each other. They all strained against their bindings, groaning in pain. Lisa merely laughed and wiggled her toes together, enjoying the feeling of their pathetic bodies being stretched out over her toes, reduced to mere fashion accessories.

The rest of the shrinkers she peeled off her soles but left on her feet, ordering them to lick them clean. Finally, she picked up Jenny and looked closely at her, wondering what special thing she could do with her puny daughter.

Jenny looked at her so fearfully, and yet so meekly, that Lisa started to get aroused at the tiny girl's terror. That's when she decided what to do with her daughter; she tugged on the waistband of her panties, dropped Jenny on her thick bush, and let the band snap back into place, pinning the tiny girl fast against her crotch. There she could feel her daughter wriggling, making her more and more aroused.

Nor was that the only thing getting Lisa excited. The sight of all those puny bugs crawling around on her sole, dutifully licking it clean like she was some sort of Goddess they worshipped, was getting her all worked up in a hurry. In her arousal she wiggled her toes and scrunched her sole, knocking many of her servants over, and seeing the effect she had on them made her even more aroused.

Finally Lisa couldn't take it any more. She reached for her crotch and started rubbing herself over her panties while enjoying all the power she held over these worthless people. Then, after rubbing herself for a while, she felt Jenny slip into her pussy, where her squirming felt better than ever. It was the most excited she had been in ages, a magical sensation that spread over all of her body. She reached into her panties now, pushing her daughter further inside as she started masturbating furiously.

But, just as she was about to climax, Lisa opened her eyes and found herself back in her room, where the first light of morning was just barely creeping in through her window. Of the wonderful sensation at her crotch and the feeling of all those shrinkers tending to her feet, nothing remained save a faint memory and some fading arousal; all of them were gone. Had it all been a dream? It must have been. She had no memory of ever being warned against bringing Jenny to work, and anyways it would make no sense to fire her for something so silly. That meant she still had the same boring office job, and no shrinkers to amuse herself with, she thought, not without some disappointment.

Well, technically that wasn't entirely right; she did have one shrinker left, and after checking both feet, she found her little Jenny stuck against her sole wriggling around most pitifully.

Lisa smiled. “Good morning, bug. Are you thirsty? Here's something you can drink, then,” she said, and after a moment she spat out a small glob of saliva, which splashed onto the tiny Jenny, completely immersing her in her mother's spit. Lisa pressed the tiny girl under her thumb and moved her around, making sure she was completely covered in spit so that it would hold her fast against her sole. Then, after moving Jenny between her toes and making sure she couldn't move at all down there, Lisa lay back and reached into her panties, slipping a pair of fingers deep inside herself, masturbating to the feeling of her worthless daughter smothered between her toes like an insect. It wasn't long before she came, curling her toes so tight in ecstasy that she made Jenny pass out. When she recovered and glanced at her foot, she was so amused to see her daughter in such a sorry state.

After such a perfect start to the day, Lisa stood and started getting ready for work with Jenny still stuck between her toes, already looking forward to the fun she would have with her little insect of a daughter.
Shrinking Lantern by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A DC Super Hero Girls story. After a heated argument with her fellow green lantern, Jessica learns she has the power to shrink things. No doubt she will use this power responsibly and not use it to get back at Hal. Right?
RATING: PG
TAGS: Micro, Nano, F/m, Feet, Footwear, Wntrapment, Humiliation
Commissioned by rayner3 on DA
The two Green Lanterns of Metropolis High School—Jessica Cruz and Hal Jordan—were always arguing about all sorts of things, and today was no exception. They had already been arguing about animal rights, with the staunch vegan Jessica telling Hal that he should be more considerate towards all living creatures, when they came across a line of ants crawling on the sidewalk. While Jessica carefully stepped over them, making sure not to hurt any, Hal walked right on them without a care in the world.

“Hal!” Jessica exclaimed. “Be careful where you walk! Can't you see you stepped on all those poor ants?”

“Whoops!” Hal said, and he raised his feet to check them for ants. “Thanks for the heads-up, Jess! It's a good thing none of them got on me or I might have been stung!”

“What? That's not why I told you about it! Aren't you even the least bit sorry for killing those poor, innocent ants?”

“Pfft! Who cares about a bunch of ants? I use to kill them for fun when I was a kid. They're just dumb bugs, Jessica.”

“You can't be serious!”

They kept up their discussion as they walked, with Jessica trying to make Hal feel bad about killing those ants while he just brushed it off like it was nothing, making her more and more upset with him as time went on. Eventually they came across another line of ants, and while Jessica made it a point to walk over them, Hal purposely stepped right in the middle of it and even ground down those ants he'd stepped on so there could be no doubt they were all dead, then shot Jessica the most infuriating grin she had ever seen on his face.

“You killed those ants just to make me mad? Ugh! I can't believe you, Hal! I wish I could show you what it feels like to be so small everyone thinks your life is worthless! Maybe then you'd have some empathy for them!”

Hal opened his mouth, no doubt to complain about her making such a big deal out of it, but before he could make a sound, Jessica's Green Lantern ring flashed and a beam shot out of it to envelop Hal in a green light. Both students were shocked as Hal started shrinking. In a matter of seconds he went from being taller than Jessica, to being the same height as her, to not even reaching her hips, to standing as small as an ant at her feet and staring up at Jessica towering over him like a huge skyscraper.

For a while they were both too stunned to speak. Soon, however, Jessica smiled at the tiny Hal before her, putting her hands on her knees while she leaned over to look at him. “Well well well, what do we have here? Looks like a little ant went and wandered right in my path. I wonder what I should do with it?” she said, and, making a big show of thinking about it, started tapping her foot right next to Hal.

To Hal, each tap of her giant foot felt like a building had fallen over. It shook the ground, and him along with it, and the puff of air it blew at him threatened to blow him away. It was only thanks to his experience dealing with all sorts of villains and disasters that he could bear through all that without falling into terror

“Alright, alright, I get it, Jessica. I'm sorry I stepped on those ants just to spite you. Please, can you figure out a way to grow me back?”

“That's weird! It looks like this ant is trying to say something. But that's ridiculous! Ants can't speak! Ants are just stupid, worthless bugs that no one in their right mind would ever care about. In fact, didn't Hal say that he used to kill ants for fun? Maybe I should try that; see what I've been missing out on all this time.” Jessica slipped her foot out of her green flat, holding it up over the tiny Hal. Seeing that huge sole, big enough to crush most of the school in a single step, hovering over him, he held up his fist, pointing it right at Jessica's foot, preparing to stop it with his ring. But when he tried to call on the powers of the ring, the energy simply... fizzled out. He tried it over and over again, but each time he got the same results.

“What the heck is going on?” he wondered, looking his ring over. Had it run out of energy? But it should have had enough to last him at least another month! This was so strange. Was it because of the shrinking? Either way, it looked like he wouldn't be able to use it anymore. But without the ring, how was he going to deal with...

“Uh-oh.” Looking up, Hal saw that giant foot still hovering over him, its toes wiggling teasingly, while far above that Jessica looked back at him with a predatory gleam in her eyes. “Uh... Can we maybe take a second to talk things over, Jess?”

He gave her the most winning smile he could manage, but after seeing it, Jessica only widened her grin and started to lower her foot. Hal had no choice left but to run away, trying with all his might not to get crushed under Jessica's foot. But even with all his athleticism, at his size he was so small that Jessica didn't even need to chase after him. She simply placed her heel down behind him and slowly let the rest of her foot follow it down. In just a second, her giant sole fell on top of Hal, flattening him to the concrete sidewalk, while he fought to push her foot off of him.

“Oh, what's that? It looks like the little ant is still alive under my foot. I can even feel it squirming down there. It actually feels kinda nice! He he! No wonder Hal had so much fun killing ants as a kid! Go on, squirm for me harder, you pathetic bug!” Jessica said, putting a bit more pressure on the shrunken hero.

The pressure scared Hal, making him wonder if Jessica was really going to crush him underfoot. He had thought she was just playing around with him, but he had never seen her like this before—who knew what she might do with how angry she was at him? He stepped up his efforts to escape her foot—pushing against it with all his might, clawing at her skin to try and crawl out, even trying to use his ring again—but it was all for nothing. Her foot was so heavy he could barely move, and the more pressure she put on him, the harder it was for him to move even a single finger. Soon he was hopelessly flattened under her bronze skin.

“Oh, that's too bad! It looks like the little ant is all out of energy. Well, if it can't entertain me anymore, then only one thing left to do. Hope you've learned your lesson, little bug!”

At first Hal was immensely relieved to feel Jessica's foot lift off of him. He thought that meant she was done playing with him and would help him get back to normal again. But shortly after her foot went up, it came down again with all the force she could muster, more than enough to crush a bug like Hal. Of course, she didn't really mean to crush him, so she used her ring to give him a little protection, but even with that protection her stomp was unlike anything he had ever felt before. Instantly his lungs were squeezed empty, and it felt like his stomach might be next if she put any more pressure on him. His mind went all fuzzy from the sheer force of the blow, and when it recovered a bit afterwards he felt as though his bones were all on the verge of snapping.

And even then Jessica didn't let up on him. She pressed him firmly against the ground and even twisted her foot over him, grinding him down like he had done to those ants just before, feeling an intense jolt of satisfaction with each little twist. She kept it up for a whole minute, then moved her foot aside to check in on him. When she did, though, she was confused to see that he wasn't on the ground anymore. Instantly she grew worried that she had really crushed him underfoot, and she checked her sole to see if he was okay.

She was so glad when she found him completely intact on her sole, and grew amused when she noticed he was stuck to it and completely incapable of getting off by himself. Delighted, she scrunched her foot, admiring how his body moved up and down together with the wrinkles of her sole. Over and over again she did it, entertaining herself with his suffering.

At first she had meant to try growing Hal back to normal once she had given him a good scare, but now that she looked at him, she thought it would be a huge waste to grow him back so soon. She was having so much fun messing with him, and he hadn't really come to any harm. Surely it would be fine if she left him at this size a bit longer and kept playing with him, right? In fact, it would even be a good thing! The more she played with him, the more empathy he would have for beings smaller than himself. When you thought about it, it was actually a very good deed that she was doing!

So Jessica told herself as she slipped her foot back in her flat, with Hal still stuck to her sole. The feeling of his tiny little body trapped under her foot was amazingly thrilling, and she savored it anew with each step she took that pressed him ever more firmly against her sole.

Hal was left to suffer under her foot, being stepped on over and over again as the inside of her flat grew warmer, sweatier, and worst of all, smellier. And since he couldn't move in that cramped little space, he had no choice but to bear through it all and hope that she would let him out soon.

Fortunately for him he would only be stuck in there for another half hour; that was how long it took Jessica to arrive home, where she immediately went up to her room, eager to play with Hal some more.

Sitting on her bed, she kicked off her shoes and moved her foot closer to get a good look at Hal. After all that time spent betting stepped on, he was more hopelessly stuck to her sole than ever before. Even after regaining his strengths, he could only struggle fruitlessly against that inescapable skin while Jessica laughed at him and mocked his weakness. “What a pathetic insect you are now, Hal! Do you still think you're any better than those ants you crushed earlier? With how small you are, I think they might even be stronger than you now!”

Jessica wiggled her toes and watched how he moved together with her sole, his minuscule body either bending or stretching together with the patch of skin. He might as well have been just a little sticker she had stepped on for all he could do to resist her. Then she scrunched her foot powerfully and laughed as he was engulfed between the folds of her skin. “Look at you now! I can defeat you just by scrunching my foot! Weren't you supposed to be a brave and mighty hero? Ha! What kind of hero can be defeated by wiggling by someone wiggling their toes?

“And you know, this is just what you deserve for what you did before. You said that bugs can be killed without remorse, and then you became a bug yourself! Nothing could be more fitting. But you know what? I think you're still a bit too big. Here, why don't I make you a more appropriate size?”

Hal couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was Jessica really going to try and shrink him smaller? He couldn't know for sure since his face was stuck fast to her sole. She might have been joking for all he knew, but he got the feeling that she was completely serious. Again he renewed his efforts to escape her foot, trying more desperately than ever before, but then he felt that same tingling feeling that had come over him when he had shrunk before. Soon he started shrinking again. His body peeled off of Jessica's sole in the process, and when he had finished shrinking, he picked himself up and looked around, only to find himself a fraction of the size he had been before.

“There we go! That's a much better fit for you, Hal. Ah, if only I had known bout this power earlier, I would have shrunk you down ages ago!” Jessica laughed and scrunched her sole, making Hal cling to her skin so he wouldn't fall off.

“Jessica! Can we please talk about this?” Hearing his squeaky little voice, Jessica leaned in and turned her ear to him so she could make out his worlds. Hal then kept shouting right at her earhole. “Don't you think you're going a little too far with this punishment? I swear I've learned my lesson! I won't ever step on a bug on purpose again! Unless it's like, a cockroach or a spider or something creepy like that.”

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Is that the best you can promise? I guess I shouldn't have expected any better from you. If that's all you have to say for yourself then there's no reason for me to ever grow you back. You'll spend the rest of your life as a bug at my feet, Hal, and consider yourself lucky I don't just choose to crush you.”

Already Hal was objecting to her, but Jessica wasn't listening to him anymore. As she straightened back up, she pressed her soles together, trapping the tiny hero between them. “You know, Hal? You're so tiny now that I can barely even feel you down there. I wonder, are you even trying to escape my feet? Or are you so weak that you can't even move right now?” she mused aloud, slowly rubbing her soles against each other. “So pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself for losing to me like this. And be thankful I'm not a villain, or else I'd be doing way worse than toying with you using my feet. With how puny you are, you'd never be able to resist whatever I chose to do with you, and I could really do just about anything I wanted,” she laughed. “Do you understand how helpless you are, I wonder? You've never been that bright, so I wouldn't be surprised if you don't. Maybe I need to give you a demonstration.”

When Jessica moved her feet apart again, Hal was once more stuck to her sole, very close to her toes. She pressed a finger against her foot next to him, and the impact alone almost knocked him off. He had to scramble to grab on to some wrinkle of her sole so he wouldn't fall to the surface of her bed far below, and once he was holding on firmly, he looked first to the gigantic fingertip next to him, easily big enough to crush an entire house, and then to Jessica's face overhead.

What he saw in her made Hal shiver. There was a look to her eyes that said she was beyond reason, consumed with a potent desire to humiliate him further and further. Very few things had made him truly scared ever since he became a Green Lantern, and this was one of them. The way Jessica was acting, he had no idea how far she would go.

Then he looked further down to Jessica's other fingers, following a faint green light that had started to emanate from her ring. From that moment he already knew what was coming, and he jumped off Jessica's sole, desperate to get way from her, but as he was falling a tiny green cage suddenly materialized around him. He strained to break the bars, but they were tougher than steel and they wouldn't even bend.

“Where do you think you're going, insect?” Jessica said, moving his cage to leave him floating in the space between her soles, where it felt to him as though he were halfway down a huge canyon—if canyon walls could scrunch up and stretch out playfully or threaten to smother him forever. And looking up, past the canyon walls that were Jessica's vast soles, he saw her face staring back at him with a mad intensity.

“You see? You can't even get away anymore. I can do anything I want with you. For instance, all I have to do is will for you to get smaller and... well, you can see for yourself!” A beam of light think s a human hair shot out of her ring to envelop Hal and his cage with that same energy as before, and once again it shrank him to a fraction of his old size. “Look at you! I almost can't even see you! You're nothing but a speck of dust now, Hal!” she said, wiggling her toes in excitement while Hal stared back in fear and awe.

At his new size, Jessica's feet stood as tall as mountains, even bigger than Jessica had been the first time he shrank. The specks of dust floating placidly now seemed like giant boulders whizzing violently through the air. And as for Jessica herself? She was bigger than he could even begin to comprehend. Just looking at her made him scared, but at the same time he couldn't look away.

All of a sudden Hal's cage disappeared, and after a brief fall he was picked up by the wind and sent whizzing around together with all those other specks of dust floating in the air. And as he was floating between her feet, Jessica pressed her soles together, catching him and smothering him under countless tons of flesh.

When she moved her feet apart a moment later, she looked very closely at her soles, searching for Hal wherever he might be on them, until at last she found him almost right in the middle of her left foot, trapped in a tiny wrinkle of her skin and trying his best to get out. She could' help but laugh at him then, once more scrunching her sole and wiggling her toes to admire his plight.

When she stopped moving her foot, Hal was the most pathetic sight she had ever seen. Sore and exhausted, covered in foot sweat and toe jam, he was thoroughly beaten and was ready to promise Jessica whatever she wanted if only she would stop torturing him like this—he would even become a vegan if it would get her to grow him back.

But Jessica was far past caring about what such a puny little speck did or said. There was only one thing she wanted now, and that was to see him shrink one last time, until he was so small that he became invisible to her. And so she pointed her ring at him, a ring which to him seemed to glow like a bright green sun in the sky.

Hal was too worn out to even move now. The beam hit him dead center where he lay on Jessica's sole, and he was left to watch in abject horror as her sole, already a landscape to him, grew to become his entire world.

The grooves and wrinkles of Jessica's sole became giant mountains and valleys, as big as any seen on Earth, her sweat pores became lakes, and her toes became moons that appeared on the horizon when she curled them tight. And when she scrunched her sole, the whole world shook and transformed, leaving him scrambling to hold on to something. But he really wasn't in any risk of falling off now—he was so pathetically small that the gravitational pull of Jessica's body ensured he would never be able to fall off, unless perhaps he was swept away. But deep as he was in the tiniest wrinkles of her sole, that wasn't going to happen. It was almost impossible for anything at all to reach him down there.

“Perfect,” Jessica said, looking at the little spot on her sole into which Hal had disappeared, her voice booming over him as it swept all over the world of her foot. “What's it like down there? Do you like it? If not, I'm sure you'll learn to love it. After all, you're going to be spending a lot of time down there, my tiny, pathetic friend. You see, I've decided that a few months living like a germ on my foot should be enough for you to learn your lesson once and for all. What do you think now? Was killing those ants worth it? Don't bother answering now; I couldn't possibly hear you even if I tried. Still, you'd better have an answer ready by the time I grow you back. See in in couple months, Hal... if I still remember you exist, that is.”

With that Jessica jumped out of bed, putting the shrunken hero out of her mind once and for all while she went to the kitchen for a veggie sandwich, leaving him to come to terms with his new life as speck on the world of Jessica's sole.
A Speck at Lois Lane's Feet by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A DC Super Hero Girls story. After finding a strange Device, Jimmy Olsen begins to shrink. He calls Lois Lane for help, but by the time she arrives he's already bug sized and still shrinking.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Micro, Nano, Slow size change, F/m, Feet, Footwear, Entrapment, Unaware
Commissioned by rayner3 on DA
Jimmy Olsen had sounded strange over the phone. Quiet, almost like he was whispering, and yet his voice was harsh, like he was yelling. Was he yelling from across the room?

“Jimmy? What is it? I'm busy working on an article for tomorrow's paper. If you've got something to say then make it quick,” Lois Lane answered the phone impatiently.

“Lois, I... I really need you to come over to my house. Please, it's an emergency!”

“What kind of emergency, exactly?”

“I don't want to say... but I promise you, it's something newsworthy! Please, come over as quick as you can! I don't know how much longer I'll be around!”

“Alright, alright! Hold your horses, kid! I'm coming, but if it turns out to be nothing, you are working overtime to make up for it.” Lois hung up and, putting her laptop away, hurried out of the Daily Planetoid office and took a cab to Jimmy's place. She had been there once before, so when she got no answer after knocking and ringing the bell, nor after calling his phone, she quickly found the extra key hidden among the potted plants and invited herself inside.

“Hey, Jimmy! You in here? What was that call about?” she shouted into the house once she'd shut the door behind her. She walked around inside, looking for Jimmy, but though she could see that someone had been here very recently, Jimmy himself was nowhere to be found. She looked for him all over the house, growing increasingly angry at him for wasting her time like this. Eventually she decided to try calling him again, and after a second she heard a buzzing noise coming from the living room. There she followed the noise until she found a phone lying on the floor front of the couch. She was about to pick it up when something else caught her eye: a small, black-and-yellow object sitting nearby, just under the coffee table.

Growing curious, Lois grabbed the odd device and sat down to inspect it, slipping off her tight flats in the meantime, happy that she was alone so she didn't have to worry about anyone noticing the smell of her feet. She sighed and kicked out her legs, leaving her soles hanging over the phone, and happily splayed her toes and scrunched her soles, never suspecting what a spectacle she was giving to her young photographer friend.

Though Lois rightly guessed the device belonged to Bumblebee, what she didn't know was that it was the part of the young heroine's body armor which allowed her to shrink and grow back to normal. It had fallen off during her latest battle, and Jimmy had found it and brought it home thinking it was just some weird toy or something. When he had tried pressing one of the buttons, however, the device malfunctioned and shrank him down to the size of a mouse. He had tried growing himself back with it, but after that malfunction it had completely stopped working. To make matters worse, he soon realized that he was still slowly shrinking. That was when he had called Lois for help.

Since then he had kept shrinking away, and by the time Lois arrived he stood just a few millimeters tall, far too small to use his phone anymore, though he had tried answering it both times she called him. Now he stood on his phone, no bigger than most ants, and cowered in the shadow of Lois's huge bare feet, covering his nose to keep out the awful smell.

Jimmy was terrified of those monstrous feet, which to him seemed the size of skyscrapers. They way they rocked back and forth made it seem to the puny boy as if they might fall over at any moment, and then he'd be crushed under countless tons of flesh, reduced to a tiny smear on Lois's sole, so small she would probably never notice it. He was so terrified he couldn't even stand from how badly his legs were shaking—all he could do was sit and stare at those giant feet, praying for them to move away and for Lois to notice him before she ended his life.

Lois spent a few minutes examining the strange device, trying to see if she could find any markings on it that might give her a clue as to its purpose, even trying fruitlessly to pry it open, but in the end she knew no more about it than she did at the start. Frustrated, she looked then at the phone below. She set the device aside and picked up the phone, and as she grabbed it she noticed something fall from its screen onto the floor. A bug, it looked like—a really tiny one, about the size of an ant, waving its antennae in her direction. Repulsed and disgusted, Lois raised her foot over that “insect” and brought it down in a powerful STOMP!

Jimmy had no time to react. One moment Lois's sole had appeared right over him, blocking out all light—the next it had already fallen on him, and he was flattened under its soft, moist skin.

The pressure underneath was so immense, like nothing Jimmy had ever felt before. It was more than enough to crush any bug, and should have crushed him on the spot, yet he survived it courtesy of Bumblebee's shrinking tech making him more resistant.

More resistant, but not any stronger. Trapped under the soft, sweaty flesh of Lois's sole, Jimmy was completely unable to move, and in fact he couldn't even breathe. Though he struggled with all his might to escape from that gargantuan foot, he was left to slowly suffocate under Lois while she idly drummed her toes on the floor and looked through his phone without any regard for his privacy.

Jimmy's lungs burned for want of air—even air thick with the cheesy smell of Lois's feet would do. His strengths were soon exhausted on his increasingly desperate attempts to escape this fleshy prison, and as he found he could hardly move a muscle anymore, he was filled with stark despair. Surely he would die this time, he thought.

He really might have, too, had Lois not kicked up her feet at that moment, leaving them propped up on the coffee table, with Jimmy stuck to her soles courtesy of her foot sweat. Finally the young man could breathe, and he huffed in as much air as he could, not minding the sharp stench of Lois's foot that filled the air.

While he recovered from his near-suffocation, Lois casually stretched and scrunched her mighty feet, and Jimmy, still powerless to move on his own, went up and down together with the little patch of skin he was stuck to. He was completely at Lois's mercy; an errant wiggle of her toes could make it seem as though the whole world were moving around him, and still she had no clue of what an effect her actions were having on him.

Yet, little by little, Jimmy did get unstuck from Lois's foot. Partly it was because of her sweat gradually evaporating. Partly it was that all the movement of her sole slowly loosened the hold her skin had on him. Mostly, though, it was because he was still shrinking.

All through his time stuck to Lois's foot he could feel her skin expanding around him; by the time he got unstuck, he saw that he had lost nearly half his previous height in those few minutes he had spent beneath her foot. He was barely visible now—more a flea than an ant—and still his shrinking wasn't stopping or slowing down. His situation was dire; soon he might become too small to see and end up lost in his own house at this microscopic size.

As terrified as he was of Lois, he knew he had to get her attention while he was still visible, so once he could move freely again, Jimmy started climbing up her sole, holding on to it for dear life so he wouldn't be thrown off by a random wiggle of Lois's toes. After a minute of climbing, he reached the gap between her toes, where he could finally look out and see the whole of her body stretched out before him.

The moment he laid eyes on her, Jimmy nearly fell into despair. She was so huge now—her whole body was a living landscape, with plains and hills and valleys—it would take him an hour to walk its whole length, and that was if he didn't shrink any smaller. With the rate at which he was shrinking... he might never be able to reach her head.

The thought that a puny little mite like himself could ever get the attention of a... a goddess like Lois... it didn't seem possible. He wasn't sure he could even get a mouse to notice him at this size, let alone a human being. He nearly gave up, feeling this task was surely an impossible one, but as he noticed this already monstrous world growing still bigger around him, he started desperately waving and shouting at Lois. When that didn't work, he threw himself at ever more frantic efforts, from scratching at her, to jumping up and down, to hitting her skin with all his might, anything he could think of to put an end to this nightmare. But for Lois, all his efforts amounted to was a barely-perceptible itching at her toes, and she dealt with it simply by pressing and rubbing them together.

Caught between the two titanic digits, Jimmy was kneaded into their flesh as they wiggled around him, rolling him back and forth and smearing Lois's toe jam all over him. By the time they stopped he was totally caked in that disgusting stuff, and though he wiped it all off and went back to getting Lois's attention, it was already too late; he was so small now that even that slight itching he could cause her a minute ago was an impossible feat for him. Still, he kept shouting and jumping about fruitlessly, refusing to accept that his fate was already sealed.

Meanwhile, Lois finished inspecting his phone after finding nothing newsworthy or otherwise interesting on it, and definitely not anything that could shed a light on Jimmy's location. Disappointing, but at least this visit hadn't been a total waste of time. After all, she did have a new story for tomorrow's paper: “Gone Missing! Photographer and Metropolis High Student Disappears Without a Trace!” A big scoop like that would definitely move some issues! But first she had to go type it up, and quickly, or someone else might find out about this and beat her to the punch. She pulled her feet off the table, put her shoes back on, and left the house, leaving Jimmy's phone but taking that strange device—maybe she could ask Bumblebee about it the next time she happened to see the young heroine.

As for Jimmy, without meaning to he had hitched a ride with Lois's foot and was now inside her flat, right under the arch of her toes. It was pure chaos in there, as with every step Lois took he was bounced between her toes and her insole, like a minuscule pebble. He tried desperately to hold on to any surface at all he could get his hands on so he would stop being thrown around, but every time he tried the violent movement of Lois's feet flung him off. Even when she was standing still, whether waiting for a cab or sitting inside it once she it arrived, she still tapped her foot impatiently, and so he kept bouncing around.

He finally stopped bouncing when he ended up wedged between her big toe and insole, but that wasn't any better for him. Now every time Lois tapped her foot or took a step, he was flattened under the crushing force of the impact and all the air driven from his lungs.

Just as bad as all that was the heat, humidity, and even stench, which stronger the more time he spent in her flat. Together they sapped his energy until he could barely even think. He tried in desperation to crawl away but he had no hopes of success, so he did the only thing he could and prayed for Lois to stop stepping on him—prayed to her, for she was practically a Goddess to him now, and in his puny, weakened mind he hoped and imagined she might be able to hear him if he only prayed loudly enough.

Once Lois was finally back at the office, sitting at her desk and typing up this breaking news story for tomorrow's paper, Jimmy could finally crawl out from under her foot to stand between her toes. Why all of a sudden could he manage it, even though he was weaker than before? The thought popped up in his thoughts, but he pushed it away, intuiting that he wouldn't like the answer.

And his intuition was right, for the only reason why he could free himself now was that he had shrunk so small that he could squeeze through the tiny imperfections on Lois's skin. He knew, of course, that he had been shrinking this whole time, but in this total darkness he had no way of knowing exactly how small he was. But that was all for the best as far as he was concerned. He hoped—he needed—to never find out, preferring to believe that, whatever size he was now, he was still big enough that he might get Lois's attention.

He stood in front of the gargantuan mass of Lois's toe to press his hands against that sweat-covered surface and began squeezing and rubbing it in the hopes that somehow Lois would feel it, and then she would find and save him. He kept at it for a long, long time, with his only company aside from Lois's foot being the incessant clacking of the keyboard far above as she typed up the story of his mysterious disappearance—a mystery whose solution remained so close and yet so far.

He kept stroking her skin for a while, until in his addled mind the action was transformed into a sort of religious ritual for begging the mighty Goddess, Lois Lane, to come to his aid. Futile as it was, still it helped set his mind at ease for now.

Eventually, though, Lois gave a sharp tap of her foot again, flinging Jimmy up into the skin between her toes, where he ended up stuck to a wad of toe jam and sweat, almost like a huge ball of smelly mud. He tried to crawl out of it, but just as he began, Lois curled her toes, and the vast sweaty walls to either side of the germ-sized young man squeezed together, trapping him in the tiniest of wrinkles on her skin. Then a little wiggle of her toes smeared the toe jam he was on over her skin, and him along with it, once more leaving him hopelessly stuck there. He could do nothing but bear with his situation while she dominated him with the most minor movements of her mighty toes.

The overpowering sense of helplessness went beyond anything he had ever felt before. Why was this happening to him? What had he ever done to deserve it? He couldn't believe the world was so unfair, so uncaring, that it could reduce him to this pathetic, miserable state for no reason. He must have done something to anger this Goddess, Lois—that was the only explanation. Was it the time he had been late with his pictures? Or the time he had gotten an address mixed up and made Lois miss her chance at a big interview? It could also be some other failure he couldn't remember, or all his failures at once. Whatever the case, all he could do was beg for Lois's forgiveness, while she, completely oblivious to his plight, still wiggled her toes together, smearing him with tons and tons of toe jam.

Finally satisfied with her work, Lois sent the story she had written up to the layout editor so they could put it all together with the rest of the paper and be ready for tomorrow morning. Then, checking the time on the bottom corner of the screen, she decided it was time to call it a day. She grabbed her things, left the office, and walked back home.

As soon as she laid eyes on her house, all of her hard work caught up to her and she felt exhausted. She sighed as she shut the door behind her and tramped up to her room, where she kicked off her shoes and flopped down on her mattress, reveling in the welcoming softness.

Meanwhile, between her toes, Jimmy slowly began to stir. He had passed out during the walk to Lois's home, and now that he regained his senses, he saw the afternoon's events as no more than a strange and terrible dream, one which he quickly pushed out of his head as he wanted nothing more than to forget all about it. And so it was with great bewilderment that he saw the new world that stretched all around him—a light-pink hilly land that rose ever higher before him. And behind him... well, there was no need to look behind him; he was sure he'd just see the same thing if he did. No, this wasn't Lois's foot, it was just some strange alien world that had nothing to do with Lois.

Of course, there was also that awful smell hanging in the air, one that reminded him of the smell of Lois's foot in that dream... but obviously he must have smelled it while he was unconscious and that's how it entered his dream. And if it looked like this strange world was continuously growing around him that was just an illusion. It had always been this size, obviously, and he just misremembered it. In fact, this alien world was probably also a dream! He just had to lie down and go to sleep, and when he woke up he would be back at his own house, at his normal size, and he'd forget about these terrible dreams forever!

He promptly lay down, hoping to put an end to this nightmare once and for all. But he still hadn't fallen asleep when Lois rolled over in bed and pulled her foot closer to have a look at it. Some time ago she had felt some tiny thing between her toes when she was wiggling them together, like an annoying gran of sand, and she had just remembered it now all of a sudden. Now she peered down a the little spot where she had felt it, squinting her eyes to see if she could make anything out.

As she moved her foot, Jimmy felt like a cataclysmic earthquake shook the world itself. Startled, he sat and looked around frantically to try and figure out what was going on, and so he saw a massive eye appear in the sky, staring right at him. Feeling the intensity of that godly stare fixed on him, Jimmy could no longer keep pretending that this was anything other than reality—nothing had ever felt as overwhelmingly real as this did now.

Yes, he had shrunk down, and after all that time spent in Lois's flat, he was now so impossibly small that his puny mind struggled to make sense of the world around him—and still he was shrinking smaller, smaller, smaller, with no end in sight. Already Lois was the size of a planet compared to him; would he keep shrinking until her toes were like planets to him? Until the wrinkles on her skin were big enough to hold planets between them? Until a whole infinite, ever-growing universe could fit in those wrinkles?

Yes, of course; there was no doubt in his mind anymore that's what would happen. Any why shouldn't it? That was his destiny, after all; it's what his Goddess wanted, and who was he to go against her will? He was nothing, that's what; an insignificant speck who would all but disappear on her divine body, living like something less than a germ on her foot for the rest of his life. Why, he should be grateful that she had let him life at all, even at such a pathetic size, and to be in her divine presence. Yes, and he would show his gratitude every moment of his life from now on, worshipping her as the almighty Goddess she had always been though he hadn't realized it until today. And so he threw himself to the ground, rapturously kissing the surface of her sole while offering a prayer of thanks for this new life Lois had given him.

At the same time, Lois blinked and, having failed to find that annoying grain of sand, headed to the kitchen for a quick snack before bed. never suspecting that down on her foot Jimmy Olsen was beginning his new life as her loyal worshipper, nor would she ever learn of him down there, and she would simply live out her life oblivious to his undying devotion expressed deep in the tiniest wrinkle of her skin.
Elise's Toys by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Fire Emblem Fates story. Princess Elise is tasked by her father with executing some prisoners. But first she means to have a little fun with them
A sequel to At Elise's Mercy, which can be found in this collection.
RATING: R
TAGS: Micro, F/m, Fantasy, Humiliation, Footwear, Humiliation, Mouthplay, Handplay, Vore
Commissioned by Secret256 on DA
The halls leading down to the castle dungeons were dark and dreary. Elise hated coming down here—she would have just about been in any other part of the castle instead—but her father's orders had been clear, and she didn't dare go against King Garon.

The young princess was to pay a visit to the dungeon's latest arrivals—a group of Hoshido agents who had been caught red-handed trying to spirit Corrin away to their kingdom—and kill them all herself.

“Why? Why does it have to be me?” she lamented. There was no shortage of willing executioners in Castle Krakenburg; why couldn't her father have picked one of them instead? Elise didn't want any part of it. It wasn't that she wanted them spared—she was more than furious enough at them for trying to take away one of her siblings—Elise simply didn't think she could stomach taking a human life herself. But she couldn't disobey her father, nor was there any loophole she might use to avoid having blood on her hands, though that didn't stop her from trying to think of one.

Lost in the labyrinthine knots of logic and unlikely wordplay she might use to claim she had carried out her orders without actually killing the prisoners herself, Elise blindly rounded a corner and stumbled right into someone, then bounced back to fall on her behind.

“Are you alright, sister?” A hand appeared before the princess, and following it up she saw her brother Leo's face looking on her with concern.

“Yes, yes, I'm fine. I'm sorry, I was just a bit lost in my head.” She accepted Leo's hand and let him help her up, then dusted herself off.

“It's about father's order, isn't it? A terrible thing; he should never have put you in charge of their execution, sister. I tried to make him change his mind, to let me handle it instead, but he would not budge. I'm sorry, Elise.”

“It's alright, Leo; I know you tried your best. Thank you.”

Leo smiled. “If that had been my best, I would have to be ashamed of myself. I may not have been able to help you in that manner, but that doesn't mean I can't help you at all. It's a good thing I ran into you here, as I was just on my way to give you this.” Leo presented a large leatherbound tome to his sister.

Elise took the book and leafed through its aged yellow pages, scanning the runes and diagrams drawn on them. “A spellbook? How is this supposed to help?”

“Use the one on page fifty-seven; it should make your job easier to stomach.” Leo patted his sister on the shoulder. “Good luck, Elise. Don't be afraid to see me once you're done if you need someone to talk to.”

“Thank you, Leo. Good-bye.” Elise have her brother a quick hug before he left, then opened the book. “Fifty-seven, fifty-seven... There we go! Oh my, this is... Hmm... Ah! Heh heh! This might not be so bad after all! Thank you, Leo; I promise I'll find a way to repay you for this.”



The Hoshido agents looked up at the rasping sound of the dungeon door and the soft footsteps that followed. They watched the approaching light on the walls in dark anticipation, knowing full well that their execution was due today. Was this their killer approaching? As the torches in the hall were lit one by one, the shadows they cast seemed to their eyes that of some malformed beast come to tear the meat from their bones. Yet when the torchbearer appeared, they were shocked to see the young princess Elise standing right outside their cell.

“You're the Hoshido agents?” she asked, shining her light inside to look on the sorry faces of the men within: six grown men of varied ages with gaunt, malnourished bodies and the look of Hoshido on their faces. “The would-be kidnappers. You were going to take Corrin away from us.” All were shacked to the wall with chains just long enough that they could hunch over at the feeding bowl in the middle of the cramped cell, where they were busy picking at the last crumbs that remained in it.

The men looked at her uncertainly. “What are you here for?” one of them said at last.

Reaching through the bars, Elise lit a pair of torches inside the cell. “I'm here... to execute you.”

The men frowned. Elise's dainty appearance, coupled with the faint, playful smile she now wore, made her statement sound like a joke. Yet, she didn't seem to be lying. Was this part of their punishment? To be humiliated by having their lives taken by pretty young girl? And how was she supposed to do such a thing? Even weak as they were from their time in the dungeon and with the king's “interrogators”, they still had enough strength to handle such an executioner as this, unless someone was coming to help her.

So they thought, at least, until saw the book she pulled from under her arm—a spellbook, no doubt. Execution by magic? Their faces could hardly have turned more grim than they already were, but somehow they managed; who knew what manner of painful death the spells in that dark tome might bring.

Elise flipped the pages until she arrived at the one she'd been looking for. Holding it in the light, she began to recite the incantation on its pages and to gather magical energy around her. The prisoners held their breath in suspense as book and caster alike began to glow with a purple light. Soon a circle appeared at their own feet, spilling that same light onto them.

As she finished reciting the spell, the energy within the circle was released in a flash of light, harsh enough beside the darkness of the dungeons that it blinded the young princess. She was still recovering when she heard the loud ringing of metal hitting the floor and nearly jumped out of her skin. Then, when her eyes readjusted, she looked into the room and found the prisoners gone—or, so it seemed at first glance.

The princess unlocked the cell door and went inside, stepping gingerly over some unsavory-looking spots on the floor to stand at the food bowl where the prisoners had been gathered, and where their empty manacles now sat in a circle around it. A bit of movement at her feet caught her eye and, when she looked down, she saw what at a glance seemed a group of bugs, about the size of ants. Yet when she brought the torch closer to them, she confirmed what she had already expected: they were not some random bugs, but rather the prisoners she had cast that shrinking curse on.

After that blinding flash, the prisoners had found themselves freed from their shackles and seemingly transported to what they had thought some gigantic chamber, at least until they noticed the young princess standing at the entrance. Her appearance had left them staring in disbelief, thinking this a dream or hallucination—how else to make sense of Elise towering over them like some mile-tall monster? But whatever they may have thought, what they felt down to their souls was that this was all real, and when they saw the princess enter their prison cell, they had all fled together.

Boom. Boom. BOOM. BOOM!

Elise's steps fell closer and closer no matter how hard they ran. Though they didn't dare look back, they knew from the intense tremors accompanying her every step that she was close to catching them, or even stepping on them.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Each thundering step now shook the ground so intensely the Hoshido agents couldn't keep their balance. They fell and helplessly bounced over the floor, until they flipped over onto their backs and were left staring at the monstrous foot that swung right towards them.

The shrunken agents screamed as the sole of Elise's boot came into view. They shut their eyes, thinking this was to be their end: reduced to unremarkable bloodstains beneath the princess's boot.

BOOOOOM!

The next footstep came, but death did not follow, nor did it follow the second cataclysmic step that fell opposite the first—Elise's boots had missed the group by mere inches, and now rested quietly to either side of them, the body of each a great black hill hosting a monster whose stirring could from time to time be heard beneath that leather shell.

The terrified agents now took their chance to run the other way, hoping to slip past her before she had the chance to find them, but it was their very running which drew her eyes to them. “There you are,” she said with a touch of derision, her voice booming over the group. “Where do you think you're going, little bugs? Do you really think you can escape from me? Ha ha! How silly of you!”

Elise moved her foot over the fleeing agents, who once more thought they'd be crushed under it. Instead the sole of her boot fell right in front of them, and they were blown back several yards by the soft puff of air it blew as it landed.

The agents sat petrified, gawking at the towering princess as she leaned over for a better look at her playthings. They were all about the same size as her little servant back in her room—that couldn't be a coincidence, she thought. Had this same spell been used to shrink him? Who could have done such a thing, and why? Maybe she should ask Leo about it. But that was for later; first she had to deal with these... things.

Oh, how she brimmed with excitement! Ever since she had found her servant shrunken in her room and taken him in, she had time and again felt an urge to be extra rough when playing with him, knowing full well such careless playing would spell the end of him. She had resisted them all so he wouldn't come to harm, but now she had in her grasp a group of pitiful bugs she didn't care one whit for; what a perfect chance for her to do everything she had longed to do. Maybe when she was done with them she could play with her little pet without all these urges plaguing her.

But she'd best take them all somewhere other than this dark, dirty cell so she could play with these bugs in good comfort. Just had to find a way to pick them up without them struggling too much, or else she might crush them when she tried to grab them.

Elise slowly crouched over the shrunken prisoners, putting on a friendly smile. “Gosh, you're so small!” she said. “Why, even a mouse could eat you all up in a second. It's sooo cute! I was going to kill you all, but now that I see how adorable you are, I think I'll keep you instead! What do you say, little guys? Do you want to be my pets? Here, climb on so I can take you back to my room!” She lowered her hand to the floor, presenting the prisoners with a gloved finger for them to hitch a ride on, but they all backed away from it.

“What's wrong? Don't you want to come with me? Maybe you want to stay here, all alone. Or do you want me to crush you all so you don't have to live at that size? Well, if that's what you really want, I guess I can help you out.” Elise rose to her full height again and, lifting her foot up by the heel of her boot, she swiveled it so her sole hung above the shrunken agents.

As soon as they saw that massive sole hanging overhead, the agents started shouting to Elise, begging her to spare them and telling her they wanted to be her pets. “I'm sorry, are you little guys saying something? You know I can't hear you from all the way up here! You're going to have to speak a little louder,” Elise said and leaned over the group, playfully exaggerating how oblivious she really was. Even with a hand cupped to her ear, she could only barely make out any sound from the tiny agents—just a quiet, high-pitched squeaking noise. “You're saying you want to come with me after all? Well why didn't you say anything sooner, then? Honestly, it almost sounds like you don't know what you want! Well, if you really want to come with me, let's make this quick; I'm not waiting around for you to change your minds a dozen more times! Now, hold still so I can pick you up.”

Again Elise crouched and reached towards the group, but instead of presenting a finger for them to climb on, the princess put her thumb and finger on the floor to either side of the group and slowly moved them together. The shrunken men resisted the urge to flee from the onrushing digits, instead jumping on them as they approached to end up held between Elise's fingertips when these came together.

Though she put hardly any pressure on them, the men still felt that their bones might snap at any moment and all of them be ground to a paste. The feeling didn't diminish one bit while they were lifted up and held in front of the princess's face, where her bright, beaming eyes looked upon them on glee. “You look a bit dirty. Let's get you cleaned up a bit before we leave,” she said, and dropped them on her other palm, shaking her hand a bit to get them all grouped together in the center of her hand. From there the men looked up and saw Elise's face hanging right over them, bangs of her light-blonde hair hanging low from the sides of her face and almost brushing against her palm.

She stared at them for a while, twisting her lips this way and that, while the men all wondered what she meant to do with them. Finally, a bit of saliva fell out from between her pouting lips. The great glob splashed right onto her hand, knocking all the men down. Lying flat on Elise's hand, they tried to get up, but the princess's spit held them down—its stickiness was too much for them, and they couldn't even manage to reach up and wipe it off their faces—they were all slowly drowning and Elise seemed content to watch and giggle, mocking them with her girlish laughter.

After a while, Elise's finger descended on the men and began to move in circles, moving them around in the little pool of spit. Then, once she judged they were clean enough, she swiped them up on her fingertip and watched their feeble struggles to free themselves from the leathery surface. It took her a while to notice that they didn't seem to be breathing, so she puffed up and started blowing on them.

The men desperately took in the air Elise blew until it had evaporated all the spit covering them. Even then they still couldn't free themselves from her finger, and were left to struggle helplessly against the saliva's sticky residue while Elise teasingly moved her finger from side to side. “It's so cute how pathetic you guys are; I could leave you stuck to my finger and you'd all get crushed the moment I grabbed something or even just curled my finger a bit too far.” She pinned the lot between her palm and fingertip, taking delight in their pitiful squirming down there, and pressed down ever so slightly to demonstrate the ease with which she could crush them all. “But that would be such a waste; there's so many more ways I want to have fun with you all before I get rid of you. I can't wait to get started! I'm sure you're all just as eager to play with me too, isn't that right, little bugs? Then let me show you where you'll be riding so we can leave this place.”

Elise moved her finger towards her rosy lips, which opened at the men's approach, revealing to them the great cavern that lay inside and Elise's pearly whites glistening at the top and bottom. Her toys' struggles intensified as the warm, musty air from her mouth wafted over them and they saw her tongue moving like some formless beast inhabiting that dark, dank cavern. It stretched out to receive them, and Elise's finger carried them to it, leaving them on the pink surface with a quick swipe. Then the beast retreated and Elise's mouth closed, leaving them all at the mercy of her tongue.

While Elise snuffed out the torches and locked the cell door again, the men in her mouth were thrown about like tiny boats on a roiling, stormy sea, sent sliding every which way over her tongue's surface. They tried to steady themselves by grabbing on to something, but all they had around were Elise's taste buds, but these were far too smooth and slippery for them.

How delicious was their fear; how delightful their useless struggles. Elise made sure to savor them thoroughly, pushing her little toys all around her mouth, sucking on them like she would on a piece of candy, all the while their struggles grew even more frantic.

When she was nearing the dungeons' exit, Elise tucked the prisoners away under her tongue so she could speak freely. “Hello!” she greeted the guards. “Please let my father know that his request has even accomplished and the prisoners dealt with. I shall be in my room if he needs me.”

“As you wish, princess,” they said, bowing to her as she left down the hall, quickly pulling her toys back from under her tongue before they drowned. Then she opened her lips a crack to give the men a quick breath of fresh air before closing her mouth again and continuing on.

Before going to her room, she made a quick stop at the kitchen, where she picked up one of her favorite candies, a small chocolate ball little bigger than a marble, and popped it into her mouth. Little by little the chocolate melted, spreading all over her tongue to cover all the Hoshido agents—at least the ones that hadn't gotten stuck to the ball of chocolate while it was rolling over them.

Now more than ever all the men were victimized by Elise's tongue, which rolled and twisted eagerly to savor all of that sweet chocolate; it was pure chaos, with no way of knowing whether they'd end up on the princess's tongue, on the melting candy, or in some other place. Some of them spent time between her lips and teeth; others in the pit of her molars, on her cheeks, or even stuck to the roof of her mouth.

With how tiny they all were, and how easily they got lose in the odd little corners of her mouth, Elise couldn't keep track of them all. Still, she took care not to accidentally swallow any of them, and once the candy all melted away and she could dig around with her tongue to gather up her toys, she was pleased to find they were all still alive, if much less energetic than they had been at first. It seemed they were all tired out from their time in her mouth, poor dears.

By then the princess had arrived back at her room, and she slipped inside, tucking her toys back under her mouth while she walked over to her dresser where she kept a little glass box. She opened it, and peered lovingly at the shrunken man who sat inside, next to a small piece of bread she had left him that morning. “My dear servant!” she said, beaming at the little man. “Did you miss me, my pet? Well, you can cheer up now that I'm back! But I'm afraid I can't play with you just yet; there's some stuff I need to do alone first. In fact, I'm going to have to put you away for a bit longer. Sorry, but it's better if you don't see any what I'm going to do. Don't worry though, I promise I'll make it up to you when I'm done, okay? See you later!” With that she stuck the box gently in her drawer and closed it shut. She collected all her new toys onto her tongue and opened her mouth, looking in the mirror to see the men all lying on her tongue.

If not for the occasional shifting of an arm or leg, or a cough as they tried to spit out some of her saliva, she would have thought them all dead—so weak and helpless were they now, she doubted they could have stood up even if she swore to unshrink the first of them to do it. It would be good to give them some time to recover before she started playing with them, she thought, so she took off her gloves and carefully scooped the puny men up on her fingernail to put them down on her palm—all of them except for one, whom she kept on her tongue and pulled back inside to savor a while longer.

“Mmm, delicious,” she muttered, smothering her victim with her tongue reveling in the sensation of his pitifully tiny body being imprisoned by her flesh. How small he was; how weak, and how easily broken. Elise laughed, each chuckle a low rumble that brought her victim to fearful attention by vibrating his whole body. “You know, I've been wondering for a while now what it would be like to really eat a tiny person. Maybe you could help me out here; you don't mind if I have a little taste, do you?”

Elise received no response from the man in her mouth, but she noticed the others were beginning to stir, sitting up on her palm and looking at her with their sorry expressions. “Oh, it looks like your friends are waking up. Why don't you say good-bye to them one last time before I eat you?” The princess licked the tiny man up onto the very tip of her tongue, then stuck out her tongue towards the others, showing them their companion helplessly stuck to the great pink surface.

The men on her hand shouted at him. Some of them tried to jump up and grab him, but he was just out of reach. In the end there was nothing they could do for him—they could only watch as he was dragged back into the hellish cavern to meet his end.

Elise would toy with her victim a while longer still, and once she was satisfied she left him lying on her molar and simply bit down, crushing him in one fell swoop. He was so small she barely even felt him being mashed to paste, and when she passed her tongue over his remains she could barely detect any flavor to him. In the end she swallowed him with a quick gulp and sighed. “Well, that was disappointing. I guess playing with you little guys is more fun that actually eating you. Oh well, at least I still have all of you to play with! Now, why don't you all thank your little friend for convincing me not to eat you all?” she said, and brought the remaining prisoners down to her belly, where they could hear a soft gurgling coming from deep within her.

The survivors listened in horror to that awful sound, and silently prayed for their fallen comrade, asking the gods to grant him peace. Perhaps they should have been praying for themselves, though; at least he was out of this nightmare. And after they finished their prayers, and turned to look at the princess, they saw her bemused grin and shuddered, wondering what more pain and suffering this girl had in store for them.
Matilda's New Foot Toy by idunnow
Author's Notes:
Matilda sees you staring at her feet and decides to give you what you so clearly want.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Minikin, Gentle, Feet, Mouthplay
Commissioned by Matthew-Swift-VA on DA and featuring his OC

You had been staring at her for a while now; a tan young woman looking somewhat over 20, dressed quite immodestly with an orange miniskirt and blue tank top. Her midriff was exposed, and a good part of her cleavage too, but it was her feet that you captivated you most. Her sandals lay on the ground under the bench where she sat, and she had kicked out her legs, letting you see her soles as she stretched and scrunched her feet. You had been careful only to take an occasional glance at them but once, she sat back and closed her eyes, you couldn't help but stare at them.

You were staring so hard, it took you a time to realize when she had her eyes open again and had already seen you staring. You froze, terrified of what she might do, but she only grinned and beckoned you over. You were nervous, but after another look around to make sure you were alone in the park with her, you stood and walked over to her bench. “I'm... sorry I stared at you, miss,” you said, blushing. “I'll leave now if you want. Promise I won't bother you again.”

The woman smiled. “Call me Matilda. And you don't have to leave.” Her voice was like honey to your ears, a soft, sultry tone. She crossed her legs and her soles seemed to beckon you closer. You meekly obeyed. “You like my feet, don't you? It's okay, you don't have to hide it. I wouldn't have them out like this if I didn't want people looking at them.” Her feet scrunched and swayed; you couldn't tear your eyes from them. “In fact, I want to give you a closer look. Go ahead—I know you want to.”

So entranced were you by the movement of her feet that you failed to notice the strange blue light coming from the odd-looking dynamax band on her wrist. You felt an energy embrace you, but paid it no attention. All you cared about was getting closer to those feet. You walked up to them, watching them get not only closer but also bigger, until they stood over twice your size. In your obsession you didn't see anything wrong with that; only when Matilda moved her feet aside did you realize you'd shrunk down to a few inches tall.

Bewildered, you looked all around, trying to make sense of what had happened. “What's wrong?” she said. “Didn't you want a closer look at my feet? Don't you want to touch them now? To feel my soles against your body? Don't be shy! They're all yours, little guy!” She presented you with her looming soles again, and when she scrunched them, you just couldn't resist. Who cared that you'd shrunk? Who cared why or how? The only thing that mattered were Matilda's marvelous feet.

You walked up to her foot and planted your hands and face right on the woman's sole, taking in its softness, its scent, its warmth, its smooth texture. It felt amazing! Never in your life had you dreamt you would experience such heavenly bliss.

You were so moved by the sensation you started to kiss and rub the giant sole, eager to show your love and admiration to this strange woman and her lovely feet. But when you'd only just begun, all of a sudden her sole violently fell on you, pinning you to the ground with a big, booming impact that seemed to shake the earth itself. “Hey! That tickles!” she exclaimed with a delightful laugh, pressing her foot down. You then felt her soft flesh mold itself around your body, dimpling and molding to leave you almost encased between the earth below and her foot above.

In your initial fright at being so suddenly trapped, you tried to push her foot off of you, but you were so small and weak that you could barely even move under it. Slowly you realized that it didn't hurt, though, and you even started to enjoy being down there.

After a bit, Matilda slid her foot back to rest her toes on your face. “Heh! Look at you, all meek and mild. You're really gonna let me shrink you just 'cause I let you touch my feet?” Matilda wiggled her toes, massaging your head with those big, meaty digits. “You love my feet so much, I bet you probably want to stay with them for the rest of your life, don't you? You're such a freak, ha ha!” Despite her laughter, you could tell she was just teasing you, and even if she wasn't, you really didn't mind; you were too busy enjoying her toes, rubbing your hands up and down their lengths.

“You know what? You're pretty cute, and you rubbing my feet down there feels really nice. I kinda wanna keep you around so you can rub them anytime I get tired. What do you say? That sound good to you?” With her big toe smothering your face, you couldn't answer except by kissing it enthusiastically. “Ha ha! I'll keep that in mind, little guy. Although, maybe there's something else I could do with you instead.”

Matilda's foot slid further back until her first two toes sat around your torso. She curled them around you and, gripping you firmly, lifted you up to then grab you with her hand and hold you like a little doll in the shadow of her head. Her face filled your view, and her hazel eyes twinkled playfully behind her blue-rimmed glasses. Then she grinned and you turned away trying to hide a blush.

Her laughter rang in your ears. “You're so adorable, little guy! Why, I could just eat you right up!” She licked her lips, making a big show of it, and chuckled softly. You laughed too, albeit nervously, as you realized she really could eat you if she wanted to. But obviously she wouldn't do that it was just a little joke, right? So you told yourself even when she opened her mouth and the smell of the chicken she'd had for lunch wafted out, her hot breath washing over your body.

You started to have doubts when she took to panting hungrily over you, and when you looked into her mouth and found it positively dripping with saliva. Her eyes were those of a hungry animal as her hand carried you towards her gaping maw. Yet even now, when you were becoming convinced she meant to devour you, you still didn't fight or struggle against her at all, and not just because you knew you had no hope of escaping her grip—there was something morbidly alluring about the thought of her eating you. By the time you were almost at her lips, you had already accepted that you would be eaten, and a part of you was even looking forward to it.

Your heard was pounding away inside you when she stuck out her tongue and licked you. The feeling of her wet, slimy tongue against your face was thrilling, and you shivered in delight when it passed over the rest of your body, lapping away at your whole front side. “Ah, you're so tasty, little guy,” she moaned in between licks. “I can't hold back anymore. I have to eat you; you taste way too good! Sorry, little guy!” she said, sounding not sorry at all. Again she opened her mouth and stuck your head inside, carrying you deeper while her tongue molested your face, until, all of a sudden, she pulled you back out and started laughing.

“Ah-hahahahaha! Oh, wow, you should have seen the look on your face! Did you actually think I was going to eat you? Ha! I was just teasing ya, little guy; there's no way I'd ever eat you. I mean, it's not every day you meet a willing foot pet! Speaking of which...” Matilda turned you around to face her foot, which now rested on her lap. Her big, plush sole seemed to welcome you as you were carried to it, and soon your face and the rest of your body was being mashed against its soft surface, her hand holding you so firmly to it that you couldn't breathe and were happy for it.

After a minute of thoroughly mashing you to her sole, Matilda stretched her leg back out, and to your surprise you remained stuck to her foot, thanks to the layer of spit she had left on you. “Almost done; just a bit more force and you'll be really stuck,” she said, then she stood and her full weight came to rest on you. It didn't hurt, but it was hard to breathe under all that pressure.

You were relieved when she raised her foot, letting you get some air in again, only for her to then stomp her foot, smashing you against the ground and emptying your lungs. Your vision swam and you felt like you might pass out; that feeling remained as she kept on stomping her foot, over and over again, shaking the earth with each stomp, even grinding you against the floor as if she were trying to kill you. When at last she lifted her foot to look at you, you still weren't hurt, but you were so beaten you could hardly move.

“Perfect!” she said after scrunching her sole and seeing you remain stuck to it. “I'll talk to you again later, little guy. Hope you enjoy my feet in the meantime!” Then she set off with you on her foot. And though you were stepped on over and over again, you couldn't help but smile, looking forward to what would surely be a long day of intimacy with Matilda's beautiful feet.

Shrunk with Noire and Tharja by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Fire Emblem Awakening story. A shrunken morgan seeks help from the dark mage Tharja and her daughter Noire in removing his curse.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, FF/m, Breasts, Feet, Footwear, Fantasy, Entrapment, Slow size change
Commissioned by rayner3 on DA

“A shrinking curse? How interesting. I can't I'm familiar with this kind of hexes.”

“Are you saying you can't help me?” said the ant-sized Morgan sitting on the table before the black mage Tharja and her daughter Noire. After having finally escaped from the hellish confines of his aunt Lissa's shoes, the shrunken boy had wandered around the Shepherds' base until he had happened upon the mother and daughter pair and gotten their attention, begging for their help in getting him back to his proper size. Normally he would have asked his mom Robin for help, but she was away on a mission and wouldn't be back for a couple weeks.

“Where are you getting a foolish notion like that? I never said anything of the sort,” Tharja sharply said. “It's true I can't grow you back yet, but all I need is some time to research this and I should have a good idea of how to break this curse. I'll see if I can find this book you told me about. In the meantime, you can stay here with my daughter. Noire?”

“Y-yes, mother?” the shy woman said, snapping to attention at her mother's words.

“While I'm gone, I expect you to examine him thoroughly and ascertain any properties of this curse that might be useful to know about. Think you can do that?”

“A-absolutely, mother. I promise I won't let you down.”

“Good. I'll return after I finish my investigation, then.” Tharja walked out the room, her shoes clacking against the floor. Morgan then stood waiting for Noire while she just looked around awkwardly, every so often shooting him a quick glance before turning away and hiding her face from him.

“Er, sorry if I'm interrupting something, Noire, but aren't you supposed to examine me now?”

“Y-yes, of course. Sorry, I was just thinking about something else just now. Well... let's see what we can figure out. Is it okay if I pick you up for this?” After he nodded, Noire carefully grabbed the tiny Morgan, first putting her fingers down on the table and then moving them painstakingly closer until he was lightly squished between her fingertips. “I-is this okay? I'm not holding you too hard, am I?”

“No, this is fine,” Morgan assured her.

“Really? O-okay. Then... I'm going to lift you up now.” Very, very slowly, Noire lifted Morgan off the table and carried him over to her other hand, where she gently lowered him onto her palm and let go, leaving him standing in the middle of the fleshy platform. “How was that? I wasn't too rough, was I? I'm sorry, it's just you look so small and weak, I couldn't live with myself if I hurt you in any way.”

“No, no, it's alright. Really, you don't have to be quite so careful with me. Shrinking made me more resistant, so I don't get hurt easily. You could even step on me and I'd be fine, just a little winded.”

“How can you be sure?”

“Let's just say I know it from experience.”

“This is part of the shrinking curse, then?”

“I guess so. Why do you ask?”

“Well, my mother told me to examine you for any other effects the curse might have. If increased resistance is one of them, then I'm going to have to test it out to see how it works. I-if that's okay with you, I mean.”

“Go ahead. You have my permission to do whatever you need to do to help me get back to normal as soon as possible.”

“Alright. Just hold on a bit first; I'm going to put you down.” Put him back down on the table, Morgan thought she meant, so he was a bit surprised when she lowered him all the way down to the floor a step away from the table. Then he watched from there as Noire took off her boots one by one, leaving her smelly bare feet on the floor in front of him. “Ah! Much better,” she sighed, closing her eyes and stretching and splaying her toes to let the air cool them off, apparently forgetting all about him.

“Noire? Your feet...” Your feet smell horrible, he had been about to say, but quickly reconsidered. She probably wouldn't get mad if he did, but in all his time shrunk down he had learned it was best to be safe than sorry. “Er, I'm just curious why you took off your boots, and why I'm on the floor.”

“Oh, well, you said you could be stepped on without getting hurt so I figured I should test it, but then I thought stepping on you with my shoes would be too risky; it's better to step on you with my soft bare feet.”

“I guess that makes sense. Let's get this over with, then.”

“Right. H-here goes...” Noire raised her foot ever so slowly, holding it a few inches over the tiny Morgan while peering down at him. With her sole hanging so close, the smell of her foot was even stronger, and Morgan could see all the little beads of sweat on her sole.

He braced himself for the descent of Noire's foot, but it remained in place for quite some time. As it turned out, Noire was still gathering courage to actually step on him; even though he told her that he would be fine, he still looked so frail and tiny that she feared he'd be crushed if she touched him with so much as a single toe. Still, little by little she lowered her foot until it rested on him. “Are you okay down there?” she asked, and Morgan moved a bit to let her know that he was.

The sensation of tiny little Morgan squirming beneath her sole was so delightful, Noire couldn't get enough of it. It was so adorable how he could barely move even though she was hardly resting any weight on him. It made her feel so powerful, too, and after a while she pressed down more forcefully. IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO? BAH! HOW PATHETIC! YOU'RE NOT EVEN FIT TO BE CALLED A HUMAN AT THAT SIZE. YOU'RE JUST A BUG NOW, AND YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T CHOOSE TO CRUSH YOU.”

Morgan was shocked by the sudden transformation, but with how hard Noire was stepping on him now, he didn't have time to dwell on it. The immense pressure had emptied his lungs on the spot, and while he struggled to fill them again, pushing with all his strength against the warm, sweaty mass of Noire's foot, she just pressed down still harder and ground him against the floor, like she was genuinely trying to kill him. “THAT'S RIGHT! SQUIRM AROUND FOR ME, INSECT! LET ME FEEL YOUR PITIFUL LITTLE ARMS STRAINING UNDER MY MIGHT!”

Morgan's struggles continued until his strength failed him and he was just about to pass out. Once he fell still, Noire underwent another sudden change. “M-Morgan? Are you alright down there?” she asked, moving her foot to find the tiny guy gasping for air on the floor. “Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! I swear I didn't mean to hurt you, I just got a bit carried away! A-ah... let me help you out.” She grabbed Morgan and dropped him on her palm to hold him closely under her gaze, stroking him with a finger to try to comfort him, though her nervous prodding only left him more breathless than before by the time she finally released him.

“There, there; are you feeling better now? I really have to apologize for what just happened. I shouldn't have let that side of me come out at a time like this. I hope you can forgive my... M-Morgan!?” Noire gasped as she noticed that the little guy wasn't looking at her face, but instead staring intently at her chest, and particularly at the bit of cleavage she had exposed. Her cry startled him out of his contemplation, and he hurried to apologize, but by then Noire's face had undergone another transformation, and she looked at him with red-hot fury.

“WORTHLESS BUG! HOW DARE YOU STARE AT ME LIKE THAT!? DO YOU LUST SO MUCH FOR MY BOSOM? WELL I'LL SHOW YOU THAT THESE MOUNTAINS ARE TOO MUCH FOR AN INSECT LIKE YOU TO HANDLE!” Noire clapped the hand that held Morgan hand to top of her breast, mashing him hard against it. She groped herself fiercely, leaving him completely smothered between her hand and boob so that he could hardly move, and squeezed him harder over and over again. “DO YOU SEE NOW WHAT YOUR STARES GET YOU? YOU SHAMELESS WORM; TAKE THIS!”

Noire dropped Morgan between her breasts, then pressed these together and started rubbing them up and down to roll him around between the great mounds of flesh, delighting in how easily and utterly she dominated him.

She kept toying with him for a while, mocking his feeble strengths while making sure he didn't get a moment of peace between her breasts, until she heard the door open behind her and jumped, quickly snatching him from her cleavage before turning around to greet Tharja. “Ah, b-back so soon, mother? Did you find what you were looking for?”

“Yes; I've read the book and memorized the curse,” she said, placing the tome on the table. “It's a most interesting one; I can't believe something like this had escaped my attention all this time. But tell me, did you learn anything while I was away?”

“Well... the curse has made Morgan much more resistant to damage than he appears. He can even be stepped on without being hurt. I confirmed it myself.”

“Oh?” Tharja said, looking down at her future-daughter's bare feet and the boots on the ground. Noire turned, blushing, away from her mother's gaze. Tharja quickly lost interest in that, though. “The book mentioned nothing about any increase in one's resistance. I take it that means the curse wasn't properly cast, so the one affecting Morgan isn't quite the same as the one in the book. Still, I might as well try the method given for lifting this curse and see what happens. Noire, put young Morgan on the table”

“Yes, mother.”

“Good. Now pay close attention so you can perform this yourself if you ever need to.” Noire and Morgan both watched closely as Tharja performed the lifting of the curse, gathering her magical energies and then releasing them in Morgan's direction. Her magical energies enveloped the tiny boy, were absorbed into him, and when they disappeared... nothing at all happened.

Tharja grunted in annoyance. “No good. It seems you seriously messed up this curse when you cast it on yourself. I'll need to think this over to come up with the proper way to lift it.” She sat at the table and grabbed the book, and then Morgan heard a pair of clattering noises coming from below. “In the meantime, you can start paying me back for this little favor by giving me a massage.” The black mage kicked her feet up one after the other, each heel giving a big THUMP when it landed on the table right in front of Morgan, leaving him staring up at her towering soles, each one sporting a band of thin black fabric from her stirrup stockings between the heel and ball of the foot.

While Tharja wiggled her toes and scrunched her sole, the smell of her feet—almost as bad as Noire's—wafted down to Morgan, and he covered his face while backing slowly away from them.

“Where do you think you're going? Come here and get to work immediately, you ant. Remember, I know the shrinking curse now, and I can cast it on you again if you displease me. How would you like to be so small that my toes will seem even bigger than I am now?”

The thought alone made Morgan shudder, and under Tharja's stern gaze and Noire's envious eyes, he walked forward to finally arrive at her heel, where he placed his hands against her bare skin and started rubbing it.

“Ah, how nice that feels,” Tharja sighed and scrunched her sole. “Once I figure out how to restore you, I'll have to look for some good victims to try this curse out on so I can have my own personal pets massage my feet any time I get tired.”

“Mother? Do you think I might... borrow him for a minute... just to see how it feels?” Noire slowly reached for Morgan.

“Absolutely not!” Tharja's heel barreled over the tiny Morgan, leaving him hopelessly pinned underneath. “You didn't even have to leave the room or walk around the base like I did; you spent all your time in here with him. If you wanted him to massage your feet you should have made him do it then. You'll get your chance only after he's done with mine. Do I make myself clear?”

“Y-yes, mother. I'm sorry for trying to take him from you.”

“Hmph.” Tharja slid her foot back, freeing Morgan from his war, moist prison. “If you want, you can keep watch over him to make sure he's working properly, and give him a little push if you see him slacking off.”

As Tharja went back to reading, Morgan went back to work, rubbing Tharja's foot under Noire's watchful gaze. Once he had rubbed as much as he could reach from the table's surface he climbed up her sole to reach the rest, trying not to be thrown off by the little movements of Tharja's foot, sometimes struggling to free himself from the folds of her skin when she trapped him with a scrunch of her huge sole.

Tharja seemed happy enough with his work until he reached the fabric of her stirrup socks. “Noire, little Morgan isn't doing a very good job anymore,” she complained then. “Help him out a bit, will you?”

“Yes, mother,” Noire replied, and, pinning him under her fingertip, she started rubbing Morgan up and down her mother's sole, really burying him in the flesh of the massive foot while she helped massage it. She slid him all over the smooth, warm surface, taking great joy in the closeness she felt with her mother, both women loving the feeling of the ant-sized young man caught between them, a puny thing so effortlessly dominated.

Once she finished with the first foot, Noire was about to move Morgan over to the second one, but she stopped when she realized something was off about that pitiful creature lying between her fingers. “Mother?” she said. “There's something you should see. It's Morgan. He's... smaller.”

“Smaller, you say?” Tharja reached out to receive Morgan from her daughter, then held him up to her eye. He had already been so small that she wasn't sure at first if Noire was right, but thinking back on her memories, she saw that he really had shrunk, by about half his size. “Morgan, has anything like this happened before?”

“N-no! The size you found me at is the smallest I've ever been,” the terrified Morgan shouted so she might hear.

“Fascinating. It seems my attempt at lifting your curse had some strange interaction with the altered version of the curse you cast on yourself. For some reason it's causing you to slowly shrink even smaller. But I need to confirm if that's actually the case. Noire! Try to lift his curse like I did just now.”

“What!?” Noire and Morgan exclaimed together. “But mother, what if it you're right and it makes him shrink even faster? We don't even know how small it'll make him, he might end up too small to see.”

“Then I'll have to entrust you with his safekeeping, daughter. He'll be all yours until I work out how to fix this little mishap.”

“All... mine?” Noire stared at Morgan with an expression he felt didn't bode well for him. He tried to call to her, to beg her not to do what Tharja asked, but she didn't pay him any mind. As soon as Tharja placed him on the ground, Noire started gathering her magical energies.

Morgan broke into a sprint, trying to get away before he was made to shrink still smaller, but it was a hopeless attempt; Noire released the spell before he had run even a single foot. As soon as she did, his shrinking, which until now had been so slow it was barely noticeable, accelerated considerably, and he saw the world grow bigger with each passing second. Then he felt the earth shake so powerfully it made him fall to his knees, and looking behind him he saw Noire's massive foot, already as big as a large hill.

“He's shrinking so fast,” Noire mused as she looked down at the tiny Morgan, “I... I need to put you away before you get lost.” Her giant fingers picked him up, completely encasing him in her growing flesh, and she carried him away. A moment later she let go and he fell down a great dark pit, screaming the whole way down, until he landed in a dark, leathery cave.

When he looked up, Morgan saw Noire's face peering down at him from beyond a tunnel opening far in the sky. “Hope you don't mind staying in my boot for now; it was the only place I could think to keep you. Don't worry, I'm sure my mother will figure something out in no time. Until then, at least you'll have my foot to keep you company. See you later, my little Morgan.”

A second after her face moved out of his sight, her foot appeared in the opening, sliding further and further down, wiggling toes that now seemed the size of mountains leading the hunt for the ever-shrinking Morgan. And though the tiny boy tried to flee, he was quickly barreled over by the unstoppable wall of flesh and dragged along with the ball of Noire's foot until it settled in its place to keep him captive under the countless tons of her weight.

Now a mere germ under her mountain of a foot, and soon to be even smaller, Morgan could only hope that Tharja would find a way to fix this soon, or else he might end up so small that the mere wrinkles on the sole of Noire's foot would be his entire world...

Supergirl's Shrinking Sweat by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A DC Superhero Girls story. After coming into contact with a piece of red kryptonite, Supergirl's sweat becomes a potent shrinking serum, as Batgirl unfortunately discover during their sleepover. It seems that's not the only change either, as Supergirl now wants nothing more than to see her friend shrink smaller and smaller. How small will Batgirl get before the crzed kryptonian is finally satisfied?
RATING: PG
TAGS: Slow shrinking, from Dwarf down to Nano, Feet, Sweat, Odor
Commissioned by rayner3 on DA

Barbara Gordon—alias Batgirl—was so excited to be having a sleepover with her friend Kara Danvers, the fellow-hero Supergirl. As soon as Kara opened the door for her, Barbara pounced on her, wrapping arms around her neck in a tight hug, before being led inside to her room, both of them chatting excitedly about everything they were going to do tonight. But after they entered Kara's room and the big buff blonde took off her boots, Barbara nearly ran back outside.

“Oh my God!” she cried out, raising both hands to cover her nose and mouth and keep out that horrible cheesy smell that assaulted her nostrils.

“Sorry,” Kara said, grinning apologetically. “I probably should have warned you about this, huh?”

“Kara, are those your feet I'm smelling? What happened? Did you get an infection or something? I don't remember them smelling this bad before.”

“Yeah, they've been smelling like this since yesterday when I came into contact with some red kryptonite; that always does weird stuff to us kryptonians. I'd keep my boots on but the kryptonite's also been making my feet sweat a lot and it's super uncomfortable; I really need to air them out. I've tried getting rid of the smell or masking it in other ways, but it never works.”

“Oh. Well, if this is all it did to you, I guess that's a good thing, right?” Barbara aid, slowly lowering her hands and giving Kara a forced smile.

“Are you okay, Babs? You're looking a bit, uh... sick.” Kara grimaced. “If you want we can postpone this until next week. I mean, there's no reason why you should have to put up with this smell.”

“No, no, it's okay! I'm already getting used to it anyways! We shouldn't let a little bad smell ruin the sleepover!”

“Whatever you say, Babs. Heh! Who knows? Maybe by tomorrow you'll even start liking the smell; I know I have! Anyway, let me go get some snacks and drinks for us. Be back in a jiffy.”

Barbara kept the smile on her face until Kara had left, then sighed and looked around the room for anything she might be able to use to cover up that smell—some sort of perfume or body oil she could put on her upper lip so she could at least smell something a bit more pleasant alongside that stench. Unfortunately there wasn't anything there.

It occurred to her to try looking in the bathroom for something, and was just heading out when she stepped on a strange wet spot. Looking down, she saw that she had stepped in one of a series of moist footprints leading out of the room and down the hall—Kara's sweaty footprints, she realized. Barbara groaned wiped her foot on the floor until all the sweat was gone from her sole; that's when she started to notice that something was off.

It was subtle at first, so much that she thought it might just have been her imagination acting up, but the more she looked around, the more obvious it became that she had gotten about half a foot shorter. Alarmed, she hurried for the kitchen, avoiding all the spots of sweat Kara had left behind. “Kara! Kara!” she cried as she ran up to her kryptonian friend. “Kara, look! I got shorter!” She bounced from foot to foot, motioning to the top of her head while looking up at her friend.

Kara frowned and took a step forward, placing hand on top of Barbara's head and comparing the other girl's height with her own. “You're right,” she said, eyes wide in surprise. “Why is this happening? Do you have any idea?”

“It happened just after I stepped on some of your sweat. I wiped it off, and when I finished I was already this small. I think that's what did it, Kara; your sweat! That red kryptonite must have made it into some sort of shrinking serum.”

“My sweat did this?” Kara looked down at her feet thoughtfully. “I guess it's possible. But we should probably make sure that's really the case. If it is then we can just have my sweat analyzed to figure out how it's causing this and maybe work out an antidote. If it's not, then we can start looking for the real culprit instead of wasting our time with it.”

“That makes sense, but how are we going to test it?”

“Well, there's only on person around we can test it on,” Kara said, looking meaningfully at Barbara.

“... Wait a second, you don't mean... Are you really saying I should touch your sweat and maybe shrink even smaller? No way!”

“Oh, come on, Babs, it's just a little touch; I'm not asking you to drink it. And you'll probably only shrink a little bit, if you shrink at all. You already lost six inches; does it really mater that much if you lose another two?”

“I guess not.” Barbara sighed. “Fine, I'll do it.”

“Attagirl! Now he's a dose straight from the source.” Kara slid her foot over Barbara's, leaving behind a thin layer of sweat.

“EEK! D-didn't you say it would only be a little touch?” Barbara said.

“This is a little; I could have used both feet, you know. Look, it's happening! You're shrinking again!” Both girls watched in awe as Barbara slowly shrank, becoming smaller and smaller and smaller, losing not a couple inches as Kara had said, but a couple feet. By the end she was down to half her original height, looking up in horror at Kara from below her friend's waist.

“Oh no! this is way worse than I thought it would be,” Barbara said.

“Is it? I think this is an improvement. You're so much cuter like this!” Kara said, leaning over to pet Barbara on the head.

“Kara, quit playing around! This is serious! We need to get a sample of your sweat right away to analyze it. Quick, before the red kryptonite's effect wears off and we miss our chance!”

“Oh, don't worry, I'll get around to it. And hey, even if I don't, I'm sure Bumblebee will be able to grow you back somehow. So if you think about it, there's really no rush here. In fact, we could shrink you even smaller and I'm sure everything would turn out fine in the end.”

“Don't even joke about that kind of stuff, Kara! Everything's scary enough at this size, I can't imagine how much scarier it would be if I shrank as much as Bumblebee without any way to grow myself back. I really think we should at least call her. Maybe she can come over tonight and... EEK!” Barbara cried out as Kara's foot again touched her own, leaving it covered in sweat. She hurried to wipe the sweat off her foot and onto the floor, but it was already too late; she was shrinking again, and soon had lost almost half her remaining height. “Th-this is insane! Why did you do this to me, Kara?” She turned to her friend, ready to demand answers, but fell silent when she noticed a strange look in Kara's eyes—a look of intense obsession the likes of which she had never seen before. “...Kara?”

The kryptonian took a step forward, now standing just above Barbara, making the merely human girl crane her neck back to look at her. She noticed also the smell of Kara's feet, which seemed to have gotten even stronger than before, hanging so thick in the air that it made her cough and keep coughing until she was gagging on the floor, supporting herself on hands and knees. It stank so bad! And when she looked at Kara's feet, she saw them almost dripping with sweat and shivered in terror.

“Wow,” Kara said. “You're even cuter at this size than you were before, Babs. But you know what? I think you'd look cuter if you shrank even smaller. Let me just give you a bit more of my sweat...”

Barbara tried to scramble away as soon as she saw Kara's foot coming, but she was still coughing and gagging so hard she could barely crawl. Soon Kara's big, sweaty foot was at her back, pressing her against the floor and leaving her slathered in sweat. Babs fought hard to free herself, all the while feeling that monstrous foot growing ever larger at her back, but it was only when Kara decided to let her go that she could get away and try to dry the sweat covering her. By the end she no taller than Kara's ankles, as she saw in horror when the kryptonian's foot came down beside her. Kara herself was even bigger—over a hundred feet tall from her perspective. Just looking at her made Barbara shudder.

“Aww, that's so adorable! You're just like a tiny little mouse. I could put you in a little cage and keep you as a pet. Would you like that, Babs? I promise I'd be a good owner,” Kara said, stroking Barbara's back.

“Kara, please. This isn't the real you. The red kryptonite... it must have had some effect on your mind. You need to get ahold of yourself, before you shrink me down to nothing.”

“Nonsense! I'm just having a bit of fun! That's what we came here for, isn't it? To have fun together? Now, why don't we play a little game? You run away to my room and I'll chase after you. If you can get inside your bag before I catch you, you win and you can stay that size. But if you lose, I'll give you more of my sweat to make you even cuter. Since I'm so nice, I'll even given you a ten second head start. Ten... Nine... Eight...”

Barbara ran under the table towards the hall other side of the room. She had just barely made it to the hallway when Kara finished counting down. Then when Barbara looked over her shoulder and saw the hundred-foot kryptonian chasing after her like something right out of a giant monster movie, she pushed herself to her very limit and sprinted as fast as she could go.

Even that wasn't enough to make up for how quickly Kara gained on her just by walking. Within five seconds her giant sweaty feet slapping away at the floor right behind Babs, close enough she could feel the impact of each step.

Kara could have stomped on her at any time after that, but she was content to let the tiny girl run her heart out—Babs was so adorable running away like she had any chance of winning this little game. It would be a shame to break her hopes already, but she did want to make the game interesting, so she pretended like she was trying to stop on Barbara by holding her foot over the tiny girl and teasingly wiggling her toes, bringing it down only once Babs had walked out from under it.

Sometimes while she was playing with Babs like this, a drop of Kara's sweat would fall off her looming sole and splash on the floor, occasionally spraying a bit on her and making her shrink little by little. When she finally reached Kara's bedroom, she was barely any taller than Kara's toes. At that point Kara decided she should end the game and stomped her foot down right in front of Babs. The tiny girl ran right into her foot before she could stop herself and bounced back with some sweat covering her. When she sat back up, she was down to a quarter inch tall, looking up at the row of house-sized toes in front of her, all of them wiggling playfully and sending little tremors over the floor.

“Man, you're so tiny now! Like a cute little bug. I bet most people wouldn't even look at you twice before stepping on you. It's a good thing I have super vision so I can recognize you no matter how small you get.”

Barbara gaped in awe and terror at her massive friend. Kara looked as tall as a skyscraper to her—she honestly struggled to make sense of how big her friend was—and yet, Kara was still talking about possibly making her even smaller? Just how small would Barbara get!?

The tiny girl screamed and curled up into a ball when Kara's foot suddenly moved closer, only for it to stop so that she was between two of Kara's toes. Then she gagged as she was once more assaulted by the smell, a smell so strong it made her eyes water and threatened to make her pass out. “Kara... please,” she said once she could catch her breath, looking up from between the slowly wiggling toes. “I'm... scared. Don't make me any smaller, I'm begging you.”

“Oh, Babs, your voice sounds so cute at that size!” Kara cooed. “Don't you worry about a thing; there's nothing to be scared of because I'll be around to protect you no matter how small you get. I'll see you with my super vision and hear you with my super hearing and take very good care of you while you keep shrinking away at my feet.” The kryptonian pressed her toes together, gripping Babs with them even as the tiny girl struggled with all her might to escape, and wiggling them to roll her friend up and down between them. “I'll be your whole world from now on; your closest friend.”

Finally released from Kara's toes, Babs screamed as she fell back to the floor. When she landed, she stayed lying with her eyes closed for a bit, too scared to see how small she had shrunk now. She only knew that the air was hot and heavy with humidity, and still stank of Kara's feet; it felt like she was stuck in the worst-smelling sauna in the world.

“I'll be more than a friend, in fact. From now on, you can think of me as your Goddess. Now open your eyes, Babs; let me see what adorable little face you'll make when you see how insignificant I made you.”

Babs trembled with fear as she heard what Kara's voice sounded like now. It was grander than any clap of thunder she had heard in her life, more like the explosion of an atom bomb or the strike of a big meteor. The sheer intensity of its vibrations shook her and the whole world, but even that tremor was put to shame by the earthquakes that followed after. They so startled Babs that she finally opened her eyes to see a pair of mountains striking the ground to either side of her. They were so mind-numbingly huge it took her a while to recognize them as Kara's toes drumming against the floor. And Kara herself? She was bigger than Barbara could even comprehend, a huge celestial body almost like a moon or a planetoid. The tiny girl had never seen anything more frightening and awe-inspiring in her life.

She spent a whole minute just staring at Kara in disbelief before she noticed that something was very, very wrong: she was still shrinking! It had to be because of all the humidity; Kara's sweat wasn't just on her feet; it was in the air and all around her, invading her lungs with every breath she took. There was nothing she could do anymore to stop shrinking now—even if she tried to flee, the distance left for her to escape Kara's toes would be growing faster than she could run. She was completely at Kara's mercy.

“What a cute little speck you are,” Kara cooed. “If you just stayed that size forever and didn't shrink any smaller, I would be very happy. But you can shrink smaller, so I'm going to keep you on my feet and let you shrink away until you can shrink no more. Now get ready, Babs; here comes your new home!”

Kara's foot rose up and floated over Babs, hanging above her like a huge floating continent. The kryptonian's sole filled the sky and huge sweat droplets rained from above. Her sole scrunched, giving rise to great hanging wrinkles that were themselves the size of mountains now, and the spaces between them big enough to swallow cities whole. Then the foot began its descent, deepening the darkness on the floor beneath it, until lat last it came down on Barbara, flattening the tiny girl under an endless ceiling of sweat-covered skin.

Barbara passed out, and when she awoke she found herself floating in the middle of a vast ocean that seemed to stretch out forever. Was she off of Kara's foot now? Had she been transported somewhere else? But if that were so, then why was did she still detect that powerful cheesy smell, she wondered? Then she looked down and realized that this ocean was a mere drop of sweat on Kara's foo; far below the surface she could see the kryptonian's skin, with all its grooves and wrinkles now magnified to unearthly mountains and valleys.

“Finally awake, Babs?”

The voice was barely recognizable to Barbara's ears now, but a look upwards confirmed it was indeed Kara's as she saw her friend's face looming in the sky. Though she couldn't begin to guess how microscopic she was now, she sensed that Kara's pupils, each seeming like a sun or a moon, were fixed on her, almost as if claiming her for their own.

“It looks like this is the smallest you can get,” Kara said. “It's too bad; I wanted to see you shrinking smaller and smaller forever. But I guess this size is small enough. Anyway, I already took a sample of my sweat and I'll send it to Karen tomorrow so she can analyze it. Now all that's left is for us to enjoy the sleepover. Let me just give you a more comfortable seat than my ocean of sweat.” As finger the size of a planet reached down for Babs, the sight made her go out of her mind in panic and she tried to swim away from it, however impossible it was for her, as she feared it would end up crushing her. Instead, with perfect precision, Kara scooped Babs up with her fingernail and took her out of the drop of sweat.

Barbara was then dumped in the middle of Kara's big toenail, where there was nothing but the dry land of her fingernail for endless miles around—not a bit of sweat in sight. “There, that's perfect! Sit tight down there, Babs; I'll go fetch those snacks I was going to get and then put on a movie we can watch together. You may be smaller than a germ now, but there's no reason we can't still have fun together until they find a way to grow you back!” And so she went off, with Babs held safely to her toenail by the huge toe's gravitational pull, wondering how long she would have to live like a germ on her godly friend's toenail.

Reimu's Shrunken Misadventures: Marisa Kirisame by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Touhou Project story. Reimu is back to her normal size, but it doesn't last long. After an encounter with Marisa, she ends up shrunk again, this time in the hands of her magician friend. Lots of gentle teasing and playfulness ensue.
A sequel to the Shinmyoumaru chapter you can find earlier in this collection.
RATING: R
TAGS: Micro, F/f, Gentle, Feet, Footwear, Entrapment, Body exploration, Fantasy, Shrinking out of clothes
Commissioned by kingtuck05 on DA

The following morning, Shinmyoumaru Sukuna used her Miracle Mallet as promised to grow Reimu back to her normal size. “Shinmy, I'm so happy I could kiss you!” The shrine maiden said as she saw the world take on its natural proportions for the first time in days. She hugged the Sukuna tight, so ecstatic that she didn't think anything of pressing the grown inchling's face right into her bare bosom. “I have to get going now! I'll let Yukari know what's going on so she can fix this for good!” she left the flustered inchling behind to go get dressed, rushing back out of her room a few minutes later in her red and white shrine maiden clothing.

“Reimu!” Sukuna called to her before she left. “Be careful out there! Don't forget what'll happen if you get hit with a strong enough attack! If you shrink again, I can't grow you back until tomorrow.”

“I'll be careful, don't worry! See you later, and thanks for everything!” Then Reimu was off, flying away to Yukari's place, fully determined to be freed of all this sizey nonsense by tonight. So focused was she on her goal that she didn't hear a voice calling her until she saw Marisa pull up on her right.

“Hey, Reimu!” said the witch rising her broomstick, holding down her hat so it wouldn't fly off as she kept pace with the shrine maiden. “Where've you been recently? I looked everywhere for you!”

“Hi, Marisa. I'm sorry, I can't explain right now; I need to see Yukari about something important.”

“The gap hag? Is she causing trouble for you again? Let me come with; I'm sure she'll back down quick if she sees she has to take us both at once!”

“She's not a hag, Marisa! She's a wonderful, beautiful, powerful... ahem! N-never mind that! This is private business between me and her. I can tell you about it after I'm done,” Reimu said and sped away, leaving Marisa behind.

“Reimu, hold up!” Marisa sped after the shrine maiden. “There's something weird going on here and I want to get to the bottom of it! Stop and tell me where you disappeared to and why you're going to see that hag!”

“Could you please stop calling her that?”

“Could you please turn around and talk to me?”

“I already told you, we'll talk later!”

Marisa sighed. “You really won't stop, huh? Guess I'll have to make you!” 

Reimu gasped and swerved aside as some magical shots passed right by where she would have been a second ago. “Oh, fine; have it your way! We'll fight until you learn to stop following me. I've been meaning to try out my new strength against someone else, anyways,” she said, turning herself around in the air to launch her own attack at Marisa.

The two girls kept shooting as they flew this way and that, dodging each other's attacks and striking when the opportunity presented itself. Neither of them got hit often—in fact, they both took the same number of hits, but while Reimu was still feeling fine, Marisa was already showing signs of wear. Soon the witch was forced to float down to the grassy field below.

“Man, you weren't kidding! You really have gotten stronger,” she said. “Where'd all this power come from? Were you training in the mountains all this time?”

Reimu smiled and landed in front of Marisa. “Something like that!” At any rate, Ran, Chen, and Yukari had seemed as big as mountains during her training. “Still think I need you for talking to Yukari? You wouldn't be much help to me all beat up like that. Go back and get some rest; I'll come visit you tomorrow and let you know how it went.”

“... Yeah, I guess that's for the best,” Marisa said as Reimu was turning to leave. “Oh, by the way, just one more thing before you go.”

As Reimu turned her head, a brilliant flash of light materialized from the corner of her vision, right where her magician friend was sitting. In the blink of an eye, the overwhelming energy of Marisa's Master Spark had engulfed the miko, blowing her back.

“Ha! No matter how strong you got, my Master Spark's still got enough punch to have you seeing stars! Now get up and let me see if you've still got the same smug grin from before!

“... Uh, Reimu? Hello? You there?” Marisa looked all around for the miko and soon spotted a pile of red and white sitting on the grass. She walked over to it, ready to rub her victory in Reimu's face, but her triumph turned to puzzlement when she saw that despite Reimu's clothes all being there, of the shrine maiden herself there was neither hide nor hair. “What the hell happened? Did I disintegrate everything but her clothes?” It sounded absurd, but it was as good an explanation as she had. Curious, she crouched to grab Reimu's dress, and when she picked it up, something fell out of it and made a little squeak. Marisa scanned the grass for whatever had fallen out, and as soon as she saw movement among the grass, she reached down and snatched the thing up. “Gotcha! Now let's see what we got here... Reimu!?”

She almost didn't believe it, but there was no doubting her eyes. There in her palm sat a half-inch Reimu, hands wrapped around her legs, her face turned away in embarrassment. “Guess the secret's out now,” she sighed. “I should have just told you about it from the start, huh? What an idiot I was.”

“Woah, Reimu, what's going on here? Did Shinmy shrink you or something?”

“No, it wasn't her. It was... Oh, Gods! Marisa, quick, hide me! I don't want them seeing me like this!”

“Them?” Marisa followed the tiny miko's gaze over to the south, where Cirno could be seen leading a group of fairies towards the duo. “Where am I supposed to hide you exactly? You know I don't have pockets.

“Put me in your boots!” Reimu was quick to say.

“My boots? You sure? Won't I crush ya like a teensy little bug if I step on you?”

“No, I'll be perfectly safe; trust me. Come on, they're almost here!”

“If you insist.” Marisa tugged on her boots collar and slipped Reimu down the front, where she slid down until she landed on top of Marisa's socked foot. There the miko held on tight while Marisa turned to face the fairies.

“Hey, Cirno! What's up! Are you looking for something here?”

“Matter of fact, I am looking for someone: Reimu! Where did she go? I saw her here with you a minute ago. You're not hiding her, are you?”

“Reimu? Hm, which Reimu are we talking about exactly?”

“Don't play dumb with me! It's the shrine maiden you're always hanging out with! The one I just saw you fighting with!”

“Oh, that Reimu! What do you want her for? Does she owe something?”

“That's none of your business! Just tell me where she went, or I'll freeze you rock solid!”

Marisa shook her foot, sending Reimu down to her toes which curled almost protectively around the tiny miko. “Heh! Hate to break it to ya, but that wasn't the real Reimu! See her clothes over there? I used them to make a fake one as a prank! I wasn't sure it'd work, but it looks like the dummy tricked you dummies after all! No hard feelings, right?”

“Grr! I'm going to make you pay for playing tricks on me! Get ready to meet with death!”

Another fight ensued, with Marisa flying around on her broom while the fairies chased after her. Inside her boot, Reimu felt the magician turning every which way in the air, making sharp turns and pirouettes more for the fun of it than for anything else. The movement would have had Reimu rolling all over the inside of the boot even had she tried to grip the white cotton of her socks, had Marisa's toes not kept her securely in place. Knowing she could depend on Marisa at a time like this was so reassuring for her.

The encounter didn't last long, with Marisa making short work of the fairies and leaving them all passed out on that grassy field.

“Hey, you doing alright in there? Move around if you are,” she said afterwards. Reimu made sure to move so she would be felt. “Okay, good. Anyway, I was thinking I should head home so we can talk in private. In the meantime, you can stay in my boot. That sound good?” Reimu squirmed again to answer her question. “I'll see you in a bit, then.” Marisa grabbed Reimu's clothes, wrapped them around the back of her broom, then headed to her home in the Forest of Magic.

Marisa flew at an easy pace, being in no rush to get Reimu out of her boot. To her surprise, she was finding that she actually liked having her friend in there—it made her feel all funny inside, but in a good way, to know that the little bug she felt squirming under her toes was the very shrine maiden she was so familiar with. And though she felt kinda bad for Reimu, thinking how scary it must be for her to be so tiny, she figured it wouldn't hurt to take this chance and play with her a bit—if asked about it later, Marisa would just say she had unconsciously mistaken the miko for a piece of lint.

Reimu, for her part, was conflicted. It felt so nice being back under a giant pair of toes like this, and Marisa's were so delightfully playful, and her sock so soft, that she would have been glad to surrender herself to them and become the magician's toy. Yet another part of her felt horrified at the prospect of being discovered like that.

Of all the people who might have seen her worshipping their feet, Marisa was in some ways the worst, precisely because she was Reimu's friend. The two saw each other so often, if she saw Reimu doing something that embarrassing, the miko wouldn't hear the end of it for the rest of her life. She couldn't let something like that happen. But Marisa's toes were so insistent, so warm, so huggable... surely it wouldn't matter if she gave into temptation here in the privacy of the magician's boot.

Caught under one of Marisa's toes, Reimu spread out her arms as far as she could and grabbed ahold of the sock's soft threads, burying her face deep into the slightly-moist sock to inhale the concentrated smell of Marisa's feet and digging her fingers as deep as she could into the fabric to try and touch of the magician's skin, all the while she was smothered and teased under Marisa's toe.

So she occupied herself until Marisa arrived at her house and hopped off her broom. When the magician's feet met the earth, her weight fell on the tiny Reimu, giving her a shot of crushing pain. Marisa jerked her foot back up as soon as she realized what she'd done, and meant to apologize to Reimu, but then she recalled that Reimu had told her she'd be perfectly safe even if she got stepped on and kept walking without bothering to move the miko somewhere more comfortable first, delighting in the feeling of the tiny girl being smothered under her toes.

Stepping inside, Marisa put her broom on the corner by the entrance, took off her boots and socks, and overturned the one Reimu was in to send the tiny girl falling onto her palm. “Comfy ride?” she asked as Reimu sat up. Then, frowning, she leaned forward and took a sniff of her friend. “Oof! You smell just like my foot now. I'm gonna have to give you a bath. Later, though; first you're gonna tell me what this is all about. And no more dodging the question, eh? Or I might just stick you in my socks until you start talking.”

Marisa took a seat at the kitchen table and set Reimu down on its surface, peering down at the adorably tiny girl for answers. Reimu took a deep breath and explained the basics of what had happened to her—how she had stopped doing her job as shrine maiden, how Yukari had kidnapped, shrunk, and trained her as punishment, how she had accidentally been returned to the shrine still shrunken a few days later, and how Sukuna had helped her temporarily get her size back this morning.

“Huh, I never thought her gaps had this sort of power.” Marisa tapped a finger thoughtfully on the table, each tap shaking Reimu's body. “Shinmy's Mallet takes a while to recharge, doesn't it? Guess you're stuck like this until tomorrow. Hope you don't mind but I figure I'll keep ya around in the meantime. No one better than your dear friend Marisa to take care of you like this, isn't that right?” Marisa grinned and reached for her friend. Reimu's heart started racing as the magician's fingers drew closer, but rather than picking her up they just came to rest on the table while Marisa compared their size to hers, flanking her with the swirly-patterned walls of her fingertips.

“Man, she really made you super tiny. If I wasn't looking right at you I'd think you were a bug or some lint from my sock. I'd probably swat you down the minute I saw you moving on my table. So much for all that strength you were bragging about earlier! At that size I bet I could even beat you with just my pinky finger.” Sure enough, when she lowered her pinky on Reimu, pressing down with only the barest effort, the tiny miko couldn't get out from under it no matter how she struggled.

“Marisa, let me go!” she said, but the sound of her squeaky little voice only made her friend laugh.

“Y'know, it's cute how you think you can boss me around when you're as small as an ant. And here I thought you said Yukari trained you to be more obedient. Looks like she didn't do a very good job of it!” She pressed down more forcefully, making Reimu gasp. “But I guess I could let you go, if little miss high-and-mighty can beg for it.”

“Eh!? You can't be serious!”

“Can't I? Go on, what are you so worried about? Or is it that you like being under my pinky?”

It was a good thing Marisa's finger was covering Reimu's blush, or she might have died of embarrassment right then. “Fine, fine! Marisa, please; I beg you to let me go.”

“Huh, that was faster than I expected.” Marisa lifted moved her hand away. “Guess your training must have been effective after all. Hey, what are you so pouty for? Chin up! It was just a harmless little prank. You look so cute at that size I can't help teasing ya! Or did I strike a nerve with that stuff about you wanting to be under my finger? Could little miss high-and-mighty be a bit of a masochist?”

“Don't be ridiculous!” Reimu stood to wipe herself down. “I hate being so small! That's why I was in such a rush to talk to Yukari; so she could fix me for good. If it weren't for you fighting me I could have been back to normal by now.”

“Well, if it weren't for you acting all weird and dodging all my questions—” Marisa poked Reimu, knocking her flat on her back. “—I wouldn't have had to fight to get you talking! Plus, you're the one who got shrunk in the first place for not doing your job, so when you think about it, it's actually mostly your fault that you ended up like this. Hell, you should be grateful I'm helping you out without asking for anything in return. I still haven't heard a 'thank you' for keeping you from those fairies back there, by the way.”

Reimu sighed. “Thanks for the help, Marisa. I really do owe you one. But can you please get me some water so I can wash this smell off now?”

“Later; no point in cleaning up when I'm just going to get you dirty again right after.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Oh, you'll see soon enough. But first get over here, you little ant.” Reimu stood still as Marisa's fingers closed in around her. Smothered between those soft fingertips, she was carried downwards for a bit and promptly dropped to land on another wooden surface.

Reimu sat up grumbling, with the full intention of giving Marisa a piece of her mind, but the admonishment died out on her lips when she saw what she was faced with: a row of giant toes all wiggling eagerly in front of her, with Marisa's grin looming far overhead. The sight made her heart flutter and filled her with a longing to be smothered under those gorgeous toes. They looked so inviting; even their smell made her crazy for them.

“Just want to see for myself how resistant Yukari's magic made you. Hope you don't mind humoring me for a bit,” Marisa explained while she raised her feet ever so slightly and floated them over to Reimu, her sole scrunching and her toes wiggling.

Reimu could say nothing—she was transfixed on the spectacle taking place right above her, taking in every seductive wiggle of those toes, ever wrinkle on that sole, every little sweat droplet sparkling on Marisa's skin. She had just enough presence of mind to keep herself still while Marisa's foot descended on her, resisting the urge to hug and kiss and lick and worship the magician's feet, instead letting Marisa flatten her underfoot

The feeling of that thick warm sole pressing down on every inch of her body, its smooth skin dimpling ever so slightly around her minute frame, was nothing short of divine. She even welcomed the pain when Marisa pressed her foot down more forcefully and immobilized the miko.

For her part, Marisa liked having Reimu under her sole almost as much as Reimu liked being there. There was something so thrilling about being able to dominate her friend so effortlessly, about feeling Reimu writhing under her foot like a measly bug. She could do as she pleased with Reimu and the shrine maiden would never be able to fight back. Not that she meant to do anything truly bad, of course, but even just knowing that she could made her so excited! She just couldn't resist mashing Reimu against the floor over and over again, rubbing her back and forth underfoot to feel all those delicate features pressed firmly into her flesh, and then doing it all over again with her other foot.

“Still with me, bug?” Marisa asked and soon felt Reimu wriggling so pathetically against her foot. “Good! Let's see how you handle this, now.” The magician pressed her foot down ever harder, even grinding Reimu down, while Reimu struggled to remain conscious under the oppressive weight which didn't even let her even breathe. She was just on the verge of oblivion when Marisa slid her foot back so that her toes were lying next to Reimu

The magician looked down with a palpable smugness. “Is that really all you can take? Man, you're so weak and puny now, I almost feel sorry for you.” Reimu whimpered inaudibly, wishing that Marisa would step on her again. She got something like what she wanted when the magician closed her toes around Reimu, gripping the tiny girl with them. “I mean, just look at you down there; you're just a piece of lint!” Marisa wiggled her toes, rolling Reimu around between them.

“What, aren't you gonna say anything? You've been awfully quiet ever since I dropped you on the floor. Are you sure you're not enjoying this? Because it really looks like you love getting tossed around by my toes. Maybe that's why you wanted me to hide you in my boots; so you could spend time as a little bug at my feet. Maybe deep down you know this is exactly where you belong.” Marisa put her feet up on the chair with her soles pressed together then nudged Reimu down into the space between all her toes and started wiggling them around, rolling her back and forth from one foot to the other.

“You're such a cute little bug down there, I almost want to keep you like this. What do you say? Want to be my little pet for life? I promise I'll take good care of you and play with you all day long. You'd never be apart from my feet. Of course, I'll have to put you to work as payment for it, but I figure you'd be a great toejam cleaner at that size.”

“Oh Gods, yes! Make me yours!” Reimu desperately cried out in the heat of the moment. Luckily her cry was muffled by Marisa's toes and so went unheard.

Marisa kept teasing and toying with the tiny miko for a while longer, but finally grew satisfied and moved her soles apart to find Reimu lying on her toes, looking all worn out. “Can't handle much excitement at that size, can you? Heh! Well, come here, you little bug; let's get you cleaned up now.” She carried Reimu to the bathroom, where she opened the faucet just enough to let out a trickle of water that splashed softly onto her palm where Reimu stood, building a small pool a little higher than the miko's ankles. Then she watched curiously as Reimu stood under that trickle of water and scrubbed herself down, admiring the miko's figure. and wondering at the sensation of those delicate little feet of hers stepping around on her palm.

Reimu kept her back turned to Marisa until she had finished showering, then stepped out of the faucet and blushed as she found herself the center of the magician's attention. “All finished?” Marisa brought Reimu right up to her face, so close to her lips that Reimu thought she was about to kiss her. Instead she just sniffed the shrunken girl. “You still smell like my foot. Let's get a bit of soap on you.”

Dangling Reimu by the arm, Marisa carried her over to the bar of soap and pressed her back softly against it, rubbing the tiny girl up and down its surface until little suds started showing up on her body, then turned her over and did the same with her front. Finally she picked her back up and rubbed between her fingers, the soapy covering letting her slide effortlessly up and down the smooth surfaces.

The feeling of those giant fingertips, with their delightful texture, rubbing smoothly over Reimu's crotch and bare breasts, was more than the tiny girl could stand, and she soon started moaning and squirming in pleasure, much to Marisa's amusement. “First you get all worked up over my feet, and now you can't resist my fingers? It really doesn't take much to get you all excited at that size. I wonder if it's just me you're so attracted to or if you'd be acting the same with Cirno if she was the one who found you like this,” the magician mused while rinsing Reimu down. When she finished, she took another sniff and was satisfied to find Reimu smelling only of soap.

“There you go; all nice and clean.” She dried Reimu with a hand towel, then chuckled as the tiny girl fussed with her hair to get it combed down after the mess Marisa had made of it. “Better now, little ladybug?” she asked and gently stroked Reimu's side.

“I guess,” Reimu said, and after a pause added, “Thank you.”

“Don't sweat it; just doing what I can to help, seeing as you're too small to help yourself.” Marisa then took Reimu out back, where she had a hammock slung up between two trees. The witch climbed on and stretched out with a yawn, placing Reimu on her chest before tipping her big hat over to cover her face. She shuffled a bit to get comfortable and then lay still.

Reimu clung to Marisa's bosom, to the fabric of the dress stretched between the witch's breasts, where she was soothed by the sound of Marisa's breathing, the gentle rise and fall of her chest, and the puffs of warm air that washed over her at each exhalation. She grew relaxed, and it wasn't long before she thought to join Marisa in taking a nap, so she crawled a bit closer to the magician's face and curled up on the soft fabric at her bosom, where she promptly dozed off.

She woke up some time later to the sound of Marisa's snoring, an unpleasant raspy noise that kept her tossing and turning until at last she had to accept that she wouldn't be going back to sleep again. So, taking advantage of Marisa's slumber, Reimu decided to go for a walk over the magician's body. She climbed down her chest and walked along her belly, crawling under a pair of hands cupped over Marisa's navel and out the other side to emerge on the pelvis. The path sloped upwards when she reached the thighs, and before the knees she reached the end of the magician's dress, stepping onto bare skin, all soft and smooth and welcoming.

Finally, after walking up Marisa's shins, she reached the foot and climbed up to her friend's toes, sitting down between a pair. With Marisa's snores confirming the witch still slumbered, Reimu felt it safe to sidle up against her toe and embrace it. She trembled in excitement as she pressed herself against the mighty digit, and didn't hesitate one moment to put her lips against the toe to plant a kiss on it. As soon as she did, all her worries and her reservations melted away, and she calmly started worshipping Marisa's foot, showering it with love and devotion.

It was times like these when she wished she could stay like this forever—just give up on being a shrine maiden and spend the rest of her life as someone's pet or toy. Of course, she knew that couldn't happen, but there was no reason why she couldn't enjoy it in the meantime.

Reimu forgot about everything save for Marisa's toe in front of her, dedicating all her attention to it. She lovingly caressed every inch of it, running her hands over every groove and wrinkle, kissing every other second, even licking it from time to time to savor the taste of Marisa.

Working in this manner, basking in the atmosphere of Marisa's foot, Reimu didn't even realize that Marisa's snoring had long since stopped. Nor did she hear the rustle of fabric, nor truly feel the rocking of the hammock, and when Marisa's toes curled and started rubbing against her, she simply shut her eyes and let it happen, moaning with each little squeeze she received. But when they released her and she opened her eyes again, Reimu froze as she noticed Marisa wide awake and looking right at her.

“Oh, don't mind me! You just keep doing what you were doing. Wouldn't want to interrupt your fun, especially since you look so cute when you're kissing my toe like that,” Marisa said, grinning at her tiny friend.

“How... how long were you watching?”

“Oh, just a few minutes. I felt something between my toes a while ago so I looked to see if some bug had crawled between them. Turns out she had!” Marisa squeezed her toes together, bringing another moan forth from Reimu's lips. “And here I was teasing you about liking my feet as a joke. Never thought you were actually into them! But I guess it's fine. There's nothing wrong with having weird kinks, and if yours is my feet, that suits me fine. At least now I know I can always just go around barefoot anytime I want to tease you.”

“Oh, Gods.” Reimu buried her face in her hands. Why hadn't she gone about this more carefully? How could she look Marisa in the face after being found out like this? She would have to go into hiding, never show herself again; it was the only way she could deal with this embarrassment.

“Heh! You're so cute when you get all flustered like that, you know? Let me get a better look at you... ” Marisa turned her foot around, holding it in front of her face. Then she grabbed the tiny girl and gently pried her hands away from her face, and Reimu turned away so she wouldn't have to look at Marisa. “Wow, you're really blushing! Is there anything you want to confess to, little ladybug? How long have you been eyeing my feet for? I haven't noticed you looking at them before today. Either you've been hiding it really well, or maybe you only like them while you're tiny. Is that part of Yukari's magic? Something she used to train you?

“What, you're not gonna say anything? Never thought I'd see you acting so shy. Well, don't worry; I'll give you plenty of alone time with my foot so you can do whatever dirty stuff you're into without me looking. Let me just get you nice and stuck...” Marisa stuck out her tongue and pressed Reimu against it, moving her around until she was covered in spit, then mashed the tiny girl onto her sole, pinning her under her thumb. When she let go, Reimu was firmly plastered to her foot, able to wriggle around a bit but not to free herself from Marisa's skin. The magician smiled and scrunched her sole, letting the folds of her skin engulf tiny little Reimu, then stretched her leg back out and started rubbing her sole against the side of her other foot, enjoying the miko's pitiful struggles.

Reimu was still stuck to her sole when Marisa hopped out of the hammock some time later, and when the witch walked back inside and put her shoes and socks on, leaving Reimu trapped with her foot. “Gonna do a bit of shopping in town. I'm sure you won't mind staying there in the meantime,” she announced once she had both boots on. “Have fun, ladybug!” She grabbed her broom and then she was off, with Reimu nice and safe right under her foot.

Little by little, Marisa's sweat helped Reimu get unstuck from her sole. Then the tiny girl crawled on top of her foot, determined not to do be teased by or do anything embarrassing with Marisa's foot ever again. But right after Marisa landed and started walking, the motion dislodged her from her little perch and flung her down to the magician's toes, where she landed neatly nestled between a pair of them. They held her in place while Marisa walked, and whenever she stopped they would play with her, fiddling around to roll her between them or curling tight to give her a squeeze.

At first she hated how much she liked it, and especially hated that Marisa knew she liked it, but she couldn't keep it up for long; eventually she gave in and started kissing and caressing Marisa's foot again, not caring if the magician felt it. Then when Marisa hopped on her broom again and Reimu knew she wouldn't have to worry about being stepped on anytime soon, she spent the whole ride showering affection onto every inch of Marisa's foot, happily crawling around underneath and getting intimate with every last wrinkle on her warm, sweat-moistened skin.

After getting home, Marisa kept her socks on while tending to some chores, making lunch among them. When finished, she stripped off her sock and overturned it, letting Reimu fall to the floor. “Your food is ready, ladybug,” she said, and with her finger she smeared a bit of sauce between her toes before presenting her foot to Reimu. “I served it special, just for you. Go on, eat; don't make me have to clean it up myself.”

Reimu hesitated only a moment before meekly crawling forward and beginning to lick the sauce off Marisa's toes, savoring every lick of it all the better with the bit of sweat mixed in with it. Her tiny tongue tickled the magician, and every so often her toes would twitch and close around Reimu, smearing some food on her, but the miko didn't mind; if anything she welcomed it as a display of Marisa's might.

She licked the food down to he very last drop, and still kept on licking Marisa's toes even after the only taste she could detect in it was sweat. Meanwhile, Marisa pondered the tiny miko's pathetic display. The urge to tease and humiliate Reimu tugged at her, but it was kept in check by the strange tenderness she had come to feel towards the frail little thing that was her friend.

Once Marisa finished her own meal, she surprised little Reimu by moving her foot forward and barreling over the miko with her sole to pin her to the floor. Reimu struggled for a moment, but those struggles soon gave way to more tender worship when she saw that Marisa's foot was only resting on her, not crushing her with all the witch's weight.

Marisa spent most the rest of the day teasing and taking care of Reimu and enjoying the tiny girl's worship, while Reimu slowly grew more and more comfortable with Marisa knowing all about her strange attraction. Come nighttime she was happily cradled in the crook of Marisa's toes while the witch in her nightgown watched from above.

“A whole day at my feet and you're still not sick of them. Guess you like them even more than I thought. Are they really that nice?”

“They're wonderful,” Reimu said dreamily. “I love this. Thank you, Marisa.”

“Love? Heh. That's a side of you I never thought existed. Is that really you talking, or is being so tiny thing messing with your brain? I bet you wouldn't say anything like that if you were normal-sized.”

“Probably not. I'll probably be really embarrassed about it after I grow back. But right now it feels so nice. It's just for today, anyways; tomorrow I'll go to Yukari's and everything will go back to normal.”

“Normal, sure. Until I manage to figure out some way to shrink you back down anytime I want. Then I'll have an ultimate technique even more effective against you than my Master Spark. I'll have you kissing my toes anytime I like.”

“Ha ha. Um, y-you're joking, right? You're not actually going to start randomly shrinking me all the time. You wouldn't. Right?” Reimu looked to the witch's face for answers, but all she got in response was an unreadable grin.

“Good night, Reimu; hope you like your bed tonight,” she said, and blew out the candles with her magic before lying face down.

“Marisa? Marisa! Hey! Don't leave me in suspense! You didn't really mean all that stuff, right? Marisa?” She kept shouting from among the witch's toes, until the curled tight enough to leave her breathless for a second. Realizing on answer would be forthcoming, Reimu sighed and crawled up Marisa's sole to find a comfortable place to rest. Her question still kept her awake a while afterwards, but with Marisa's warmth blanketing her, she slowly dozed off. “Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to spend another day like this every once in a while,” she thought with one final yawn, and so fell asleep curled up on the witch's sole.

New Rulers - Chapter 1 by idunnow
Author's Notes:
An Amphibia story. A super-powered Calamity Trio arrives at a new world to conquer and have fun.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Titan, Feet, Crush, Destruction
Commissioned by hunterman123 on DA

They appeared in a flash: three girls in armor that made them look like warriors straight out of a fantasy world, save for being strangely barefoot. Their hair and eyes glowed red, green, and blue, and a powerful aura emanated from all three. Standing in the middle of the street, they caught everyone's attention, but for their part they seemed not to see the hundreds of cars and people all around them, as if all were beneath their notice. They looked instead at the buildings—some ten stories on average over here, but growing ever taller until they reached the city center, where a thousand-foot behemoth towered over all the others, dominating the city's skyline. Yet, when their eyes fell on it, the trio just smiled derisively.

“Pfft! Is that the best these people can build? It wouldn't even take us a minute to destroy it. And here I was thinking this world was gonna be more of a challenge,” said the red-haired one.

“You know, Sasha, you don't always have to jump straight to destroying everything,” the blue-haired one said.

“I just can't stand containing my power around all these little bugs, Anne! I want them all to see how much stronger than them we are!”

“I totally get what you mean. But, you know, I think it's way more fun if we let them believe they have a chance of stopping us first and then show them how wrong they were. Don't you think so, Marcy?”

“Absolutely!” said the last of the trio. “Besides, it's not like it'll take us that long; give it a couple hours and we'll have this planet on its knees! Then we can move on to the next one, and the next one, for ever and ever—just the three of us conquering the multiverse!”

While they kept talking, the cars behind them started honking more insistently. The girls ignored it at first, but once the drivers started yelling rudely at them to get off the road, Sasha turned to glare at them. “Looks like these stupid bugs still don't realize who they're dealing with. Why don't we teach them who the new queens of this world are?”

The trio smiled at each other, then, holding their hands together, they their eyes and began to channel their inner power, wind and energy whipping all around them to silence all the onlookers and their honking. Everybody watched in disbelief as the three girls grew before their eyes, bodies surging ever higher until they stood head and shoulders taller than most nearby buildings. When their growth finally abated, they opened their eyes and turned to look at those people who had been honking so furiously just seconds ago, and who now tried to make themselves unseen by sinking into their seats.

Smirking at the drivers, Sasha placed her hands on her hips, proudly towering over them all. Then, while they were still staring dumbfoundedly at her and her friends, she raised her bare foot, pink-lacquered toenails glistening softly in the light, and placed it on the first car.

The vehicle creaked and groaned under the immense pressure, threatening to crumple up all at once if she simply applied more of her weight to it. The driver tried to speed away and escape this titan teen, but her sole wouldn't let him go forward, and her toes wrapped around the trunk wouldn't let him go back. When he floored the gas pedal his tires only squealed pitifully on the asphalt, and as Sasha increased the pressure, even that squealing came to a halt as the tires couldn't spin anymore. The car seemed like it would give in any second now, so the driver flung open the door and fell out moments before the car went crunch under Sasha's foot.

While this was going on, Anne and Marcy circled around their friend to attack the rest of the cars line up behind the first one, stepping on more and more of them, sometimes giving the people time to escape, other times simply crushing the cars with all their passengers still inside, laughing in delight at the fear and chaos that took over the onlookers and sent them fleeing.

After all the cars had been dealt with, Ann and the others then turned to the fleeing pedestrians and gave chase, quickly overtaking and encircling a group of a few dozen people, keeping them all fenced in with their bus-sized feet. “Where do you think you're all going?” Marcy said, and swept her foot into the group, knocking many of them down. “If you want to live, then you'd better prove yourselves worth sparing; get on your knees and start worshipping our feet, or else we'll crush you like the little bugs you are.”

Terrified beyond words, the people didn't hesitate even a second before doing what the titaness demanded, and feel to their knees in worship, crawling forward to kiss the girls' toes. Then Anne sat down and stretched out her legs, letting her soles loom over the puny mortals. “Be good little worshippers and massage my feet for me, will you?” she said, and the little group at her feet instantly got started, pressing their hands to the smooth, warm surface to rub it up and down.

“Alright, bugs,” said Sasha to her group, “I want one of you between each pair of toes and licking them clean. And not a word out of your sorry mouths, got it?” Eight people then crawled forward to kneel between her toes, sticking out their tongues to lap up all the sweat and bitter toejam on her skin, holding back their groans of disgust lest it upset the domineering teen.

“Doesn't this feel so nice, Sasha? We wouldn't be able to enjoy these people worshipping up like this if we just went and destroyed everything immediately!” Marcy said.

“Eh, I'll admit taking it slow does have its perks sometimes. Besides, if you girls are happy with it, then I'm happy too.” Sasha curled her toes playfully around her little toejam-cleaners, making them work harder from fear that she would crush their heads if they didn't.

For a while the girls were content to sit back and let those little people service their feet, enjoying the perks that came with their incredible power. But their relaxation was soon interrupted as a bunch of police cars pulled up all around them with sirens loudly wailing. “Finally a bit of resistance! This ought to be fun,” Sasha said, letting her little foot worshippers go as she stood to face down the cops with Anne and Marcy.

The cops left their cars at either end of the street, forming a barricade that would have left the trip trapped, if they hadn't been big enough to simply step over them all. “Attention intruders!” a voice blared from a set of speakers. “This is your only warning! Return to your previous size and let those people go or we will open fire on you!”

“Oh yeah? Go ahead! Try it and see what happens.” Anne stepped forward, slowly lumbering towards one of the barricades the cops had set up while Sasha and Marcy walked together to the opposite one. At the same time, their little worshippers scurried into the nearby buildings to hide.

“Stop it! Not one more step or we'll shoot!” the speakers blared again. But despite the warning, no order was yet given while the girls came ever closer, the sound of cracking asphalt accompanying each booming THUD as their bare feet hit the ground. The officers shuffled backwards as the girls' approach, until at last they were close enough that the cops could feel the earth shaking with each step. It was only then that the order was given and the officers frantically unloaded their clips against the towering teens.

Bullet after bullet bounced harmlessly off the three girls, unable to pierce even their bare skin. Unharmed by the barrage, the girls grinned smugly at the frightened officers, watching them grow more desperate by the second, until at last their clips were empty and they were left staring aghast at the unfazed trio. Slowly they started backing up again. “W-what are you waiting for? Reload and keep shooting them!” their commander yelled. The other officers moved shakily to obey, but Anne, Marcy, and Sasha all stretched a hand towards the officers to send out a wave of energy that disintegrated all their cars and weapons, leaving the cops standing amidst a pile of ashes.

When all of them turned to flee, the trio again used their powers, this time to pull the cops closer, setting them all down in the middle of the street between them. “I that really all you can do?” Sasha scoffed. “What a pathetic show. And here I thought you might be able to keep me entertained a few minutes at least.”

“Captain, please tell us someone's going to come rescue us,” one of the officers said.

“R-relax, son. I'm sure the air force will be showing up any moment. A few fighter jets will take down these monsters for sure.”

“Monsters? Oh, you silly humans!” Marcy laughed. “We're not monsters—we're Goddesses! And it takes way more than a dinky little fighter jet to kill a Goddess. We'll swat those things out of the air like a bunch of gnats. Too bad you won't be around to see it; I'm sure the look on your faces would be delicious! But you all need to be punished for thinking you can challenge your new rulers. Ready, girls?”

Holding hands once again, Anne, Marcy and Sasha were blanketed by their magical energies, and the pitiful cops between them watched in horror as the girls grew still bigger, expanding until they were as wide as the street and still growing beyond that, their bodies pushing up against the surrounding and growing over them as if they offered no resistance. Screams erupted from all those people who had chosen to stay inside to avoid the trio's attention, only to be silenced as the surrounding buildings collapsed one by one beneath the growing girls.

When the energy finally receded and the girls stopped growing, they stood some five times bigger than they had before, towering over all nearby buildings and especially over the pathetic police officers now trembling in fear between them. As their tricolor stares fell on the sorry lot, the police all fell over themselves to apologize and beg for mercy, many even offering to serve the trio in exchange for their lives. The girls listened to their cries, taking great amusement in each sobbing voice to escape the lips of those pathetic insects who had once thought to challenge their rule.

Then, with a glance and a not at each other, the three raised their feet over the officers, taunting them with scrunching soles and wiggling toes. The cops' faces blanched and they started running to escape their impending doom, but instantly a wave of energy fell on them and pressed them to the ground, keeping them lying face-up so they could all see as the girls' soles came ever closer, slowly crushing the remains of whatever buildings happened to be in the way, whether or not there happened to be anyone inside.

All the officers screamed and struggled in vain against their supernatural bindings, until at last the girls set their feet down on the group. At first they applied no real force to enjoy the pathetic squirming of their victims beneath their feet. Slowly they applied more weight to them, ratcheting up the officer's desperation in proportion to their pain, until one by one they all went crunch underfoot.

Once the police had been dealt with, the girls examined their handiwork with great satisfaction. “That was more fun than I expected,” Sasha said, wiggling her toes over the remains of her victims. “You girls definitely had a point about taking it slow.”

“See? I told you it was more fun like this!” Anne said, wrapping her arms around her friends' shoulders. “Now, what do you say we have some more fun with all the little bugs here for a while. And when the military shows up? Then we can give them a real taste of our power! You hear that, people? ”

Don't Toy with our World, Miss Nagatoro by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro story. Nagatoro has fun with a tiny planet.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, Breasts, Feet, Crush, Mouthplay
Commissioned by Questathana

There was something alluring about the little green-and-blue sphere Hayase Nagatoro had received as a prize in an online raffle. It was about the size of a marble, and indeed that's what it was as far as she could make out—a very elaborate marble stylized to look precisely like a tiny little planet Earth. The attention to detail on it was impressive, to the point that Nagatoro thought she could make out tiny mountains and lakes, and even cities, on the little model Earth, exactly where they should be in the real world. Rolling it between her fingers, she could almost believe she really was holding the Earth with all its billions of people completely at her mercy.

Bzzzt bzzzt bzzzt.

A buzzing sound came from the little cardboard box that had held the sphere. Reaching inside, Nagatoro pulled out the other part of her prize: a new phone. She hadn't even touched it until now but apparently it had already received a notification from some weird app telling her she had... over a billion new messages? Was she reading that right? And without even being connected to the internet. This had to be some weird scam. Still, the app's name—“YourWorld”— got her curious, and she tapped on the notification to see what would happen.

After loading for a minute, the screen switched over to what looked like some sort of social media page, almost like Twitter. She found that she was already logged into the app, with a profile bearing her own name and a peculiar username: “Owner”.

Nagatoro frowned, wondering how these people could have gotten her name, until she recalled, much abashed, that she'd given it for the raffle. Still, it was kinda weird that the people behind the giveaway had gone and made an account in her name for this strange app. It definitely smelled of a scam. Better to uninstall this thing now, she thought, but hesitated a moment when she saw some of the messages that showed up on her feed, appearing at an impossible rate—so many messages you'd think the entire population of the world was talking about her.

“Huh, our new @Owner's kinda young” “Hi @Owner!!! You're looking cute today!!!” “I can't believe @Owner has the same shirt as me!” “omg you guys, @owner was looking right at me!” “hey @Owner r u single?” “So happy we finally have an @Owner! Please be nice to us, ok?”

On and on it went, just endless messages from a bunch of other accounts—probably bots—talking about how glad they all are to have an owner. Nagatoro couldn't even begin to guess what was the point of all this. Was it just meant to simulate a social media site where the whole world revolved around you? Because that as all she was getting out of this. What would happen if she replied to one of these posts, she wondered? Would these bots respond to her?

Then she noticed the option to see only those messages with media attached to them. She tapped on it simply out of idle curiosity, but what she saw gave her pause. It was a low angle picture of her in her room, right now, sitting down and looking at the phone, but with a beach and ocean landscape at the bottom of the picture that made it look like she was way up in the sky, looming over the entire world.

More and more came in after that one, all of them with photos or even videos of her sitting here and now, but at slightly different angles and with all sorts of different landscapes underneath. After scrolling through a few dozen of them, Nagatoro looked down at where the photos were being taken from and saw the little sphere she had just been holding. She reached over and grabbed it, wrapping it up in her hand, and when she looked back at the phone she saw a bunch of new photos of monstrously long fingers hovering ominously in the sky, coming closer and closer until little else was visible. Then these gave way to the total darkness within her fist. And yet the messages that accompanied the pictures merely quipped about the lights going out, or talked about how nice it was to be back in “@Owner's” hands.

Holding the sphere between her fingers, Nagatoro held it up to her face, slowly turning it around to look at it from every angle. No matter which way she turned it, though, the pictures that came in were all perfectly focused on her. And though she knew there had to be some totally boring and rational explanation for this, when she looked at the little colored sphere between her fingers, strange and fantastical thoughts started filling her head, thoughts so ridiculous she wouldn't have dared utter them even in perfect solitude. Still, she couldn't shake the feeling that there was something to them, and after a while...

She opened her mouth and popped the little sphere inside, where it settled on her tongue. Almost immediately, more and more messages started rolling in. “What the hell!?!?!” “is @owner eating us??” “@Owner what are you doing” “This has gotta be a joke. Ha! Good one @Owner! Now please get us out of here!” They were all such realistic reactions, but the thing that convinced her once and for all was a video of a guy looking up at a huge bumpy pink surface in the sky and showing great big globs of a clear liquid raining down on a city, covering the skyscrapers and flooding all the streets while people below all screamed in fear. After seeing that, there could be no doubt anymore: this really was a tiny planet, and all the messages she was getting were from the tiny people living on it.

This was insane. It was unbelievable. It was... so cool!

Nagatoro spat the planet back out, and while reading the flood of messages celebrating that they were out of her mouth again, she noticed a second tab on the app that was labeled “Controls”. After tapping on it, she was taken to a screen with a few different options. Most of them were totally boring things like “Barrier opacity” and “Time dilation, but three of them caught her eye: “Barrier Strength”, “Planet Size”, and “Reset World”. She tried out the first one, putting the slider all the way to the lowest setting. When she looked at the planet again it looked like nothing had changed, but when she grabbed it the difference was made clear.

Before when her fingers had closed in on the planet, they had been stopped many miles above the surface by an unseen barrier protecting all the puny planet's inhabitants, same as all the other times she'd grabbed the planet. This time, however, the barrier started to crack as soon as she held the tiny Earth between her fingers. Billions of people around the planet watched in alarm as a spiderweb pattern of cracks spread over the sky around those two fingertips until, suddenly, the barrier shattered and her fingers came together on the Earth, smashing into it with such force that more than half the planet's surface was destroyed on contact. The rest of it was wracked by a ripple in the crust and mantle causing mass upheavals that engulfed the entire planet's surface in a matter of seconds, leaving behind only an endless expanse of rock and lava. Even that was destroyed as Nagatoro ground the planet down between her fingertips, reducing it all to a tiny pile of dust lying on her bed.

When she switched to the other tab to look at the feed of incoming messages, Nagatoro saw that they had stopped completely. The very last message she saw showed the labyrinthine pattern of her fingerprint filling the sky and the planet's protective barrier starting to break. After that, the destruction of the Earth must have happened in a fraction of a second. And now all those people, all the tiny Earth's population, were dead—killed off by the slightest squeeze of her fingertips.

Knowing that she was responsible for billions of deaths filled Nagatoro with untold excitement. It had been so amazing to feel that little world crumbling between her fingers, and the mere memory of it made her shiver in delight. But then disappointment took over as she realized that now her little world was gone and she wouldn't be able to toy with it any longer.

Or, would she?

Switching back to the controls tab, Nagatoro looked at the reset button. The idea that she could reset the entire planet even after having ground it down to dust seemed too good to be true, but then again, was it any more fantastical than owning a tiny planet in the first place? Either way there was no reason not to try it, so she pressed the button and instantly that little pile of dust swirled together and the tiny Earth reformed to sit on her bed as if nothing at all had ever happened to it.

The tiny people were back too, as Nagatoro saw when she switched back to the feed of messages. What's more, it looked like they all remembered their deaths. This was perfect! Now she could play with the planet however she wanted, and whatever happened to it she could just reset everything and start again! She reached for the planet...

And instantly destroyed it again the very second her fingers touched it. “Oh, right,” she muttered, and this time turned the barrier strength up to about the halfway point before resetting the planet again. This time it managed to survive being picked up. “Sorry, everyone! Just a little accident. I'm still getting used to the controls. But you're back now so no harm done, right?” The tiny people all agreed, sounding very relieved to hear that their deaths had been a mistake on her part.

“Anyway, now that I got your attention, let's get some things sorted out. I'm your owner, and that means all you worthless little specks are my property. I can do anything I want with you. I can kill you and bring you back as many times as I want, or crush you all and leave you dead forever, and there's nothing you pathetic little germs could do to stop me. But if you obey me and worship me as your Goddess, then I can spare your worthless little lives and let you live in peace. To start with, all you have to do is build perfect statues of me towering over all you little mites and temples for all of you to worship at. What do you think? Sounds like a pretty fair deal, doesn't it?”

Just as Nagatoro had expected, the tiny people didn't agree to it. The sounded quite alarmed over her offer, and some of them were even indignant; apparently this wasn't part of whatever deal they were been given when they agreed to have their planet shrunk and given away. From what she could gather, they'd been told that they would become pets, living peacefully under their new owner's loving care without ever having to work again. Nagatoro's demands were unacceptable for them, and some of them tried to educate her as to how she was supposed to treat them. But obviously, Nagatoro didn't care what a bunch of tiny little specks she could kill with a tap of her finger had to say.

“Looks like you germs need to be taught a lesson about obeying your superiors! You don't want to be my worshippers? Then let's see how you like being my toys instead!” Nagatoro flicked the tiny Earth off her bed, making the tiny people dizzy as it seemed the whole world beyond their little planet was spinning wildly. Then, after the Earth bounced around a couple times and finally down on the floor, the planet's billions looked to the sky and were shocked to see Nagatoro's massive soles looming overhead, with the girl's mocking grin beaming down on them from even further above.

The high schooler's foot then descended on the planet, immersing it in darkness as her sweaty sole blocked off the light. Under her sole the tiny Earth was rolled around playfully, like a little marble, the smell of her foot growing ever worse the longer they were kept beneath it. Then, after a while, people everywhere noticed that it had started raining. It was not fresh water that fell from the sky, however, but rather a dirty, salty substance—Nagatoro's own foot sweat, seeping in past the protective barrier to flood her toy planet. The rain intensified into a violent downpour that flooded the whole planet little by little. Soon billions were swimming in an ever-growing ocean of Nagatoro's sweat, and while others were starting to drown in it. After a few minutes of so toying with the planet, even the mighty Mount Everest was submerged in a vast ocean of sweat, and almost everyone drowned or was drowning. Not the smallest bit of dry land remained, as she saw when she picked the planet back up, and those sparse survivors who clung to tree trunks or rafts or lifesavers held on for dear life, begging for mercy from their owner.

As if granting their prayers, Nagatoro pressed the reset button and watched as all her sweat was ejected from the planet, evaporating into the air, while the planet's surface reformed and everything went back to normal. “You know, maybe I can find some use for you even if you won't obey me; I think your puny planet is just the thing for cleaning my armpits!”

Pulling back her sleeves, Nagatoro pressed the tiny planet up against her armpit, at first simply holding it in place to let the tiny people get acquainted with the smell. It was stronger than the smell of her foot, and to them it seemed magnified by her gigantic size. It filled the whole planet's atmosphere, making everyone who smelled it feel woozy. At the same time, the heat of Nagatoro's body seeped into the planet along with the smell, making everybody start to sweat. Some of her pit sweat also started to rain down on them, but thankfully for the microscopic people her pit wasn't as sweaty as her feet had been so the planet wasn't entirely flooded this time. Instead they just had to suffer through the awful smell the whole time, while wading through a swamp of sweat. And while Nagatoro used the little world to scrub her pits with one hand, with the other she browsed everyone's posts, enthralled by their suffering.

Nagatoro was just finishing up with her armpits when she received a message on her normal phone. After reading it, she put the tiny planet down on her bed and left her room, giving the tiny people a moment of peace. Soon, however, they heard her returning with somebody else, and when her door opened again they saw a blonde girl about the same age as their owner and wearing the same school uniform step inside with Nagatoro.

“Check this out, Yoshi,” Nagatoro said, leading the other girl towards the bed. There she grabbed the tiny planet and handed it over to her friend.

“Eh? Is that a marble? Oh, that's cute, it looks just like the Earth! Look, Hayacchi; the mighty Yoshi is holding the whole world in the palm of her hand!” The girl giggled, never suspecting just how true her little joke was—at least, not until Nagatoro showed her all the new messages with photos and videos of Yoshi as seen by the tiny planet's inhabitants and shared with her the story of how she had gotten it and what she had done with it so far. After the story, Yoshi looked at the planet with newfound amazement, holding it up to her eyes to see all the little cities down below.

“Hey, why don't you try crushing it? Go ahead, just squeeze your fingers together until it goes pop! You wouldn't believe how good it feels!” Nagatoro said.

“You want me to destroy it? Well, you said you can just bring it back after that, right? Then I guess it should be fine! Watch out, tiny people; Yoshi's mighty fingers are coming to destroy your world!” Yoshi giggled, applying ever more pressure to the tiny sphere, until suddenly the barrier gave way and allowed her fingers to close on the planet's surface, once more reducing it to dust. Then Nagatoro pressed the reset button and the planet reformed in the palm of Yoshi's hand.

“Oh wow, that's so cool! We can play with these little guys as much as we want like this! He he! I think I have a fun idea for what to do with them. You don't mind if I play with them a bit more, do you, Hayacchi?”

Nagatoro waved her on. “Go ahead, do whatever you want with those little specks. It's not like it matters one bit what happens to them.”

“Okay! Hold on, tiny guys; I think you'll like this one!” Yoshi said, and quickly undid the topmost buttons of her shirt until she had her breasts exposed. The planet's billions of people all looked on in awe at the size of her boobs, each a mighty Jupiter from the puny planet's perspective—way bigger than Nagatoro's for sure. As Yoshi drew the planet closer to her chest, her breasts loomed ever bigger in their sky, until at last she let go of their little world, dropping it into her cleavage.

Her celestial breasts hugged the planet softly and her scent and body warmth seeped into the atmosphere and blanketed the tiny world, making the people feel as if they were all in her embrace. It was a soothing feeling, a welcome change from the destruction and suffering to which they had been subjected so far. Then, poking their world, Yoshi pushed them deeper inside, until they were in the very depths of her cleavage, surrounded on all sides by her soft flesh. In that near-total darkness, the tiny people heard her heartbeat, felt the whole world reverberate with it. At least for now, they felt at peace.

That feeling still remained even as Yoshi grabbed her breasts and started moving them up and down, delighting in the sensation of the marble-planet being rolled and smothered between them. The muffled sound of her laughter reached those billions of people in her bosom, adding to their tender feelings. Then, after a minute or so, Yoshi pressed her breasts together with ever more force. Even then the microbe people, still safe behind their protective barrier and in the total darkness of her cleavage, didn't realize that anything was wrong. It came as a total shock to them when the barrier finally shattered and Yoshi's breasts slammed into their planet, crushing it all at once.

Yoshi still giggled as she rubbed the planet's remains between her breasts, grinding it down into finer and finer dust, until she let go and the dust sprinkled down to the floor. “That was so much fun!” she laughed joyfully. “Hayacchi, you've got to try it! Just put the little world between your breasts and squeeze!”

“Uh... y-yeah! I think I'll try that some other time, maybe. While you're here, though, why don't we try playing with them together?” Nagatoro reset the tiny Earth and picked it up off the floor. “I figure there's gotta be at least a few million pathetic losers on this planet who've never kissed a girl in their lives. What do you say we give them a kiss they'll never forget?”

Nagatoro put the planet between her lips and motioned for Yoshi to come closer. Yoshi was a bit flustered at first, but after a second she stepped forward, almost pressing her body up against Nagatoro's. “Hope you're ready for your kiss, guys~!” she said teasingly before leaning forward. Her lips met Nagatoro's around the little world, making the pair of them blush a bit. Then, with their hands on each other's shoulders, they closed their eyes and started awkwardly pressing their lips together. The billions between them felt no less awkward, though a few of them were a bit excited by the whole thing.

After a couple minutes, their lips broke through the barrier and crushed the planet. As soon as it happened, they jerked their heads back in surprise and let its remains fall onto their chests. Nagatoro then reset the planet and grabbed it. “You little specks better be grateful for letting you experience a real kiss for once in your pathetic lives,” she said, her smug grin filling the pitiful planet's sky.

Next, Nagatoro instructed Yoshi to take off her shirt and lie down on the bed, and Yoshi happily obliged, curious as to what her friend was planning. Nagatoro set the barrier strength down to the minimum and very carefully moved her fingernail closer. With hardly any effort, her nail burst through the barrier and into the planet's crust.

At the nail's entrance, the whole planet trembled and threatened to break apart, great cracks spreading over its surface. Countless buildings collapsed under the cataclysmic earthquakes which consumed the tiny planet. Still, most people survived, and Nagatoro was able to scoop a small chunk of the Earth onto her fingernail, carrying it away from the planet to set it down gently on a vast, fleshy surface.

Those souls who had survived the trip to this new land looked around and took in their surroundings. Had they been a bit bigger, the land they were on might have seemed like a great, smooth plain, but at their near-microscopic size, it seemed covered in hills and valleys as great as any on their home planet. Putting all of those to shame, however, was the gargantuan pair of mountains rising high into the sky behind them—huge, fleshy mountains wrapped up in a lacy pink bra. They quickly recognized those mountains as the very breasts that had ended their lives just a short while earlier, gazing on them in silent reverence.

Meanwhile, Nagatoro tore off more and more chunks of the planet's surface, setting them down on Yoshi's body—some on her thighs, more on her belly, and a few on top of the teen's breasts, near where her nipples pushed up on the fabric of her bra. Billions died in the process, but the billion or so who survived to find themselves on Yoshi's body were in awe of their surroundings, and of the power so effortlessly manifested by the godly high schooler.

It wasn't only her movements that sent earthquakes through their pathetically puny worlds—she caused a commotion for her billion awestruck passengers simply by giggling at the thought of all those speck-people crawling on her body like germs. Those on her chest were especially sensitive to such things, as her giggles sent ripples all over the mass of her planet-sized breasts.

Even just by her breathing the people on her chest and belly were made to rise or fall many miles in a single second, giving them a strong sense of vertigo. And in the background of all that, everyone, all over her body, was rocked by a ceaseless series of lesser tremors caused by the pulse of her blood beneath them.

Once the whole planet's surface had been uprooted and laid on top of her, Yoshi and Nagatoro both looked in delight at all the tiny chunks of planet sitting on top of her, admiring how her body had been turned into a whole vast world to those little germs. Nagatoro grabbed her phone and together they looked at all the pictures and videos of the alien landscapes of Yoshi's body. Finally, Nagatoro climbed on the bed and held herself over Yoshi, looking down on all those pathetic people.

If Yoshi's body was a new greater Earth to all those billion souls, then Nagatoro's was the sky, held miles and miles above them all by the mighty pillars of her arms and legs. Everyone was in suspense as they waited to see what the two girls would do. 

As Nagatoro slowly lowered herself, her body seemed to grow bigger in the view of all the speck-people, who started to panic at the terrifying sight. Lower and lower she came, until at last her body crashed into Yoshi's like Heaven crashing into the Earth. First those on Yoshi's breasts were crushed, then those on her belly, and finally those on her thighs, until not a soul remained alive between Yoshi and Nagatoro and both teens were laughing over the remains of the entire planet.

Nagatoro then sat back up and reset the planet again, watching all its remains congregate together right at the edge of Yoshi's bellybutton. A slight movement from Yoshi's breathing sent them falling right into the great pit, where they were accosted by the powerful smell while the two girls laughed at their misfortune. After rolling them around under her finger for a while, Yoshi crushed them all again, and ground them all up together with the dirt and lint stuck in her navel.

Yoshi and Nagatoro had plenty of fun crushing the tiny world with various parts of their bodies—between their hips, their hands, their cheeks, their chests, their feet, their asses, and any other place they could think of, until late in the afternoon when Yoshi left to head back home, leaving Nagatoro alone with the planet once more. Nagatoro then stood in front of her mirror with the planet in hand, looking down at her chest.

Taking off her shirt, Nagatoro held the planet in her shallow cleavage and pressed her breasts together, trying to imitate Yoshi's feat. Even pressing them together like that, they still didn't have enough mass to completely engulf the planet between them like Yoshi had done—in fact, she could barely even roll it between her breasts like that. “Doesn't matter,” she thought; even if they weren't as big as Yoshi's, they must still look gigantic to those little specks.

“Your whole planet's about to be crushed between a girl's giant breasts; any last words before you're nothing but a pile of dust again?” she said to the tiny planet, trying not to let her embarrassment show. This was such a big mistake; she should have never even attempted anything like this.

Unable to stand the embarrassment anymore, Nagatoro ended it by crushing the planet again, then wiped off all the dust and put her shirt back on. When she grabbed the phone to reset it, though, she grew morbidly curious and decided to check in on what the tiny people had all been saying while she was teasing their planet. Scrolling down the feed, she saw message after message talking about how much cuter than her Yoshi was, how they wished they were Yoshi's pets instead of hers, and even joking about how small her breasts were compared to Yoshi's. It was worse than Nagatoro had ever expected, and she covered her face in shame after reading all that.

But her shame soon turned to indignation and she decided to teach those little specks a lesson.

When she reset the planet, the tiny people found themselves caught in Nagatoro's fearsome glare. “I thought you would have learned by now to show me the respect I deserve as your superior, but apparently not. Could it be you actually want to be punished? Well, I'll punish you, alright. I'm done playing around now; it's time I showed you all how worthless and pathetic you really are!”

Switching back to the controls tab, Nagatoro tapped on the size slider and moved it slowly to the left, watching to her great satisfaction how the marble-sized planet shrank smaller and smaller in her palm until it was the size of a sesame seed. Even then, with how small they had been before, it was hard for the microscopic people to tell how much tinier they were. It was only when Nagatoro put her finger down beside them that they saw how it utterly dwarfed their tiny planet, and they grew terrified at the realization of how truly insignificant they now were.

Nagatoro then scooped the planet up in her fingernail and brought it up to her eye. There her vast pupil filled the puny peoples' sky, seeming to them a massive black hole ready to swallow their planet up. Everybody hurried to apologize for all the bad stuff they'd said about her, but it was already too late; Nagatoro didn't care one bit what they had to say anymore. She moved the slider still further to the left and the tiny planet became still tinier, falling deeper and deeper under her fingernail until it settled into a pile of dirt like—just one more speck of dust among thousands.

“Well, it's been fun, but I'm done wasting my time on you worthless germs. Hope you like your new home because you'll be spending the rest of your pathetic lives right there, exactly where you all belong, as dirt under my nails. See you never, losers!”

Even as she said this, the whole planet was busy apologizing to her, swearing they would show her all the respect she deserved, even build those statues and temples she had asked for and worship her like a Goddess, but it was too late—after reducing the planet's size to its absolute minimum, she had uninstalled the YourWorld app from her phone, making it impossible for them to communicate with her.

Unbeknownst to her, uninstalling the app would have other effects on the microbe planet; after losing the signal from her phone, the planet would ever so slowly start to shrink still smaller and its barrier grow weaker, until, many days from now, the planet would fall into the dirt it was now an infinitesimal part of. These pathetic survivors would then be left to wander around on the dirt forever, doing their best to survive on the infinite and ever-growing universe under Nagatoro's fingernail, never to be thought of again.

Demon Queen's Invasion by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A demoness invades the kingdom, but turns out not to be what she appeared
RATING: PG
TAGS: Mega, Fantasy, Adventure
Anonymous commission

The ground shook and the wind howled. A gash split the earth in half and spewed hellfire, filling the air with the smell of brimstone. Black smoke billowed ever higher, darkening the noonday sun, and while a hundred villagers looked on, a pair of blood-red hands arose from the great pit—hands whose fingers alone dwarfed the young oaks nearby. Those fingers gripped the earth; nails like great, blackened kite shields pierced the ground; and as the gash widened, out came a face as giant as those hands.

Irises aglow with the same demonic light as the hellfire shone fiendishly on the small village before them. Short, curved horns wrapped in iron chains protruded from the being's forehead, and in its mouth glistened twin rows of fearsome fangs, bared in a grin the moment it espied all the frightened villagers.

The demon rose from the pit to stand at its full, towering height. And while the onlookers all quaked in their boots, it—she—opened her mouth to speak...

And immediately fell into a coughing fit as her head was consumed in the billowing column of smoke rising out of the great pit.

“Ack! Stupid... cough... smoke... cough!”

She ducked her head and staggered forward, but as her foot fell into a slight depression on the ground, she stumbled and fell with a mighty THUD to land all sprawled-out just beyond the village. She slowly picked herself up, trying in vain to get her coughing under control, all the while the villagers looked on awkwardly, the weight and gravity of the moment all but vanished.

The pious folks took this time to get better acquainted with her appearance, taking in her dress and build. She was horned, fanged, and crimson-skinned, of course, like all of her kind. Her hair was short and dark, her face oval and youthful-looking. Her body was slim, and also quite youthful—by human standards she didn't look quite adult yet, but who really knew how demons aged? She may have been older than any of them.

The peasant women in particular also noted with disapproving tuts the way she was dressed—with all the sinfulness of a demon. It wasn't just that her skirt was much too short, being hemmed only a little below her knees and scandalously revealing her ankles; the neck of her blouse was too low as well, showing off—gasp!—her shoulders. Perhaps worst of all, though, was her footwear: no socks nor tights nor stockings clothed her legs, and instead of proper shoes she wore only a pair of skimpy sandals. Why, she was practically going barefoot! If this was how all demons clothed their young, they truly were the most evil of God's creatures.

At last the demon's cough subsided and she rose once more to her towering height, standing so immense that even the barns reached no higher than her ankles. She took a deep breath, then bellowed out a maniacal cackle.

“AH-HAHAHAHAHAHA~!

“PUNY MORTALS! TREMBLE IN FEAR! THE NEW DEMON LORD—DEMON LADY—DEMON QUEEN? WHATEVER! I, DEMARYS THE DREADED, HAVE COME TO MAKE THIS WORLD MY OWN! GAZE ON ME AND DESPAIR!”

Gaze on her the villagers did, but whatever effect her introduction might have had was much ruined by her earlier accident. Why, they didn't even have it in them to pretend to be scared anymore.

Seeing their reaction, or lack of it, Demarys's grin faltered, but it soon came back as haughty as ever. “I SEE; IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR puny LITTLE MINDS ARE SO OVERCOME WITH FEAR THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN PROCESS WHAT'S GOING ON! IT JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW WEAK AND PATHETIC YOU HUMANS ALL ARE. THAT'S FINE BY ME; THE LESS RESISTANCE YOU PUT UP, THE SOONER I CAN EXTEND MY EVIL REIGN OVER THE WORLD AND TURN ALL YOUR LIVES INTO A LIVING HELL! AND I'LL START WITH YOUR LITTLE VILLAGE. NOW, MORTALS; KNEEL!”

Her eyes flicked expectantly from one villager to the next, but not one of them moved to kneel. She gave them a few minutes, tapping her foot impatiently in the meantime, since she figured their weak little minds might need some more time to process her command, but despite the powerful impact of her foot upon the ground, the villagers did no more than mutter among themselves.

“HEY! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?! I TOLD YOU ALL TO KNEEL!” The demoness stomped her foot, but still the villagers stood their ground. “W-WHAT'S THIS? YOU REALLY WON'T DO WHAT I SAY? WELL... MAYBE YOU'LL CHANGE YOUR MINDS AFTER YOU SEE ME CRUSH ONE OF YOU ALIVE!”

As Demarys took a step forward and raised a foot over the villagers, all of them gasped and covered their eyes when they got a peek up her skirt. The demoness took it as a sign of fear and was much pleased. They didn't even try to run, making themselves easy prey for her, yet, after holding her foot over them for a few seconds, she merely put it back down away from them.

“ON SECOND THOUGHT, CRUSHING YOU LIKE THAT WOULD BE FAR TOO MERCIFUL AN END FOR YOU. BESIDES, WITH HOW PUNY YOU ARE, I'M SURE I'LL NEED AS MANY OF YOU AS POSSIBLE TO GET ANYTHING DONE WHEN I PUT YOU TO WORK AS MY SLAVES. INSTEAD I'LL DESTROY YOUR HOUSES ONE BY ONE UNTIL YOU ALL KNEEL TO ME!”

The demoness moved her foot forward again, lifting it back on her heel to rest the toes on the roof of the nearest house. For a second the house groaned and creaked under the immense pressure, but just when it seemed like it was about to break, the demoness let up on it. “Um, does anyone know if this house is empty? Someone had better check real quick. If not then maybe you could point me to one that—” Before she could finish, the house simply fell down of itself, having been so weakened by the pressure she applied a moment ago.

“Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean... Er, I mean... AH-HAHAHAHAHAHA~! IS THAT ALL IT TAKES TO KNOCK OVER ONE OF YOUR BUILDINGS? WHY, I ONLY SHOWED OFF A SMALL FRACTION OF MY POWER AND IT ALL FELL APART! DO YOU SEE NOW WHAT YOU'RE UP AGAINST? CEASE NOW YOUR POINTLESS RESISTANCE AND KNEEL TO YOUR NEW QUEEN!”

Again the villagers only shuffled around uneasily, until at last one of them came forward. “Um, excuse me, Miss... Demarys?”

“THAT'S QUEEN DEMARYS TO YOU, INSECT!”

“My apologies; I didn't mean to offend. But I have to ask, you're not really our queen yet, are you? I mean... last we heard, King Tristophon is still alive, and he's still the ruler of these lands. Or have you deposed him and taken the throne?”

“W-well, no, but... WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO ME IF SOME MEASLEY HUMAN KING SAYS HE OWNS THIS LAND? THE VILLAGE IS MINE. IF ANYONE SAYS OTHERWISE, LET THEM COME AND SEE IF THEY CAN TAKE IT FROM ME.”

“Of course you own the land, but that's not the same as being queen. And I'm sure you mean to conquer more than just our little village, yes?”

“OF COURSE! I WILL MAKE THE WHOLE WORLD BOW TO ME, AND BRING A NEW REIGN OF TERROR THAT WILL LAST A THOUSAND YEARS!”

“Right. Well, that would all go much smoother if you could show off a crown and scepter to prove you're the new queen. I'm sure you wouldn't even need to crush anything to convince people of it then. Isn't that right?” The others murmured in assent.

“YES... WELL... I-I KNOW ALL THAT! IN FACT, I ALREADY MEANT TO GO VISIT YOUR KING RIGHT AFTER I WAS DONE WITH THIS PUNY LITTLE VILLAGE. AND NOW THAT I'VE MADE ENOUGH OF AN IMPRESSION ON YOU PATHETIC MORTALS, I MIGHT AS WELL GO NOW. TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THIS KING OF YOURS SO I MAY PAY HIM A VISIT!”

The man pointed to the north-east. “His castle should be a few days' walk over that way.”

“ARE YOU SURE? I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING. IS IT BEHIND THOSE MOUNTAINS?” The demoness stood on tip-toe, shielding her eyes with a hand upon her brow. Then her heels came back down with another THUD. “YOU AREN'T LYING TO ME, ARE YOU? BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE LIE TO ME.”

“I assure you, it's all perfectly true. It's not far past those mountains you're seeing.”

“WELL, ALRIGHT. BUT YOU'RE COMING WITH ME, MISTER...”

“David.”

“DAVID! AND IF IT TURNS OUT THE CASTLE ISN'T WHERE YOU SAID IT WAS... I'LL EAT YOU! AND YOUR SOUL! NOW BE STILL FOR ME.” The demoness crouched and picked the man up, her fingertips more than sufficing to hold his entire body between them. “BE STILL, INSECT! DEMARYS THE DREADED COMMANDS IT!” she said while he fidgeted in her grip. “I MEAN IT! CEASE YOUR SQUIRMING AT ONCE OR YOU'LL MAKE ME DROP YOU!”

The man quit moving and allowed her to hold him in front of her. “NOW, YOU SAID IT WAS THIS WAY, CORRECT?” David nodded. “GOOD! THEN WE SHALL BE THERE SOON ENOUGH, AND THEN YOU'LL BE WITNESS TO MY CONQUEST OF THE KINGDOM OF...”

“Tourlevon.”

“TOURLEVON.” She dropped David on her head, then turned to the other villagers. “PUNY HUMANS! BY THIS TIME TOMORROW I WILL RETURN AS YOUR QUEEN! I EXPECT A BANQUET READY BY THEN, AND IF I DON'T GET ONE... I'LL HAVE TO EAT MY FILL FROM ALL OF YOU! AH-HAHAHAHAHAHA~!”

With that she lifted her lofty legs and strode away from the village. Though the mountains weren't too distant at her size, she walked so slowly, taking care to avoid stepping on anything at all even to the point of twice taking a big detour around a forest, that it was an hour before she even got to them.

“Oh, thank goodness,” she muttered as she sat at the base of the mountains, which stood only a few times taller than she did. “How much further will that stupid castle be?”

“Not much further now,” David ventured to say.

“EEP!” At the sound of his voice the demoness jumped and knocked the man down from his perch atop her head. He would have fallen right off had he not griped a strand of her hair on the way down to from it right in front of her eye. “Hold on! Let me help you.” She raised a hand and seized the man, holding him softly between her fingers. “Are you alright? I'm sorry, I completely forgot that you were... Ahem! FOOLISH HUMAN! WHEN DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK? FROM NOW ON BE SILENT UNLESS SPOKEN TO, OR NEXT TIME I MAY NOT HAVE MERCY ON YOU. YOU... DID NOT HURT YOURSELF, DID YOU?”

“Er... no. I'm fine. I... thank you?”

“PUNY MORTAL! I DON'T NEED YOUR THANKS! IN FACT, DON'T THANK ME EVER AGAIN! I ONLY SAVED YOU BECAUSE... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHY I SAVED YOU! MY REASONS ARE BEYOND THE KEN OF LOWLY BEINGS LIKE YOURSELF! WHY, YOU'RE BETTER OFF FORGETTING THIS EVER HAPPENED.”

“Yes, yes, of course. Um... I'm sorry, but... are you sure you're a demon?”

“WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT!? OF COURSE I'M A DEMON! CAN'T YOU SEE THE BLOOD-RED SKIN? THE HORNS? THE FANGS? THE INDECENT CLOTHING? WHAT ELSE WOULD I BE IF NOT A DEMON?”

“I'm not really sure, but if I'm being honest you don't have a very demonic air. In fact, you don't seem very evil at all.”

“WHAT!? OF COURSE I'M EVIL! NOT JUST EVIL; I'M THE EVILEST CREATURE TO EVER WALK THIS REALM! HOW ELSE DO YOU THINK I BECAME AS BIG AND POWERFUL AS YOU SEE ME NOW?”

“You mean to say you weren't always gigantic?”

“OF COURSE NOT! IT ALL STARTED WHEN I SET OUT TO BECOME THE MOST SINFUL DEMON IN ALL OF HELL BECOMING THE FIRST OF OUR KIND TO BREAK ALL TEN COMMANDMENTS.”

“The first? Isn't that something you all do?”

“HEAVENS NO! We all break most of them at some point, but the first had never been broken until I took to worshipping Him only after worshipping the heathen gods every day. Since that day, my power has grown ever greater! When I was strong enough I broke the sixth by killing the old Demon Lord and his armies. I broke the tenth by taking all his stuff marrying his wives—that's same sex marriage so it's especially sinful, and to be even more sinful I divorced them after that. Then...”

Taking a seat on the mountainside, Demarys continued explaining how she had broken each commandment in the most benign way imaginable, only skipping over the seventh out of embarrassment. All in all, it more than confirmed David's suspicions about her. Despite her massive size and the threatening airs she put on, despite even her own claims to being pure evil, she was mostly innocent at heart. Innocent enough that he started to feel bad about his lies.

He had hoped to buy the others time to relocate, spread word of the demon, maybe even raise an army to fight her, by leading the demoness across the Risian deserts where no man lived in search of the king's castle. Now, though, he wondered if it might not be better to help her depose the king and take his throne. He doubted she could be any worse a ruler than Tristophon with he all his wars and demands, his corruption and absurd laws, and by the time she finished her story, he was convinced she'd make a better ruler by far. Of course, if he was wrong, she really might eat him as punishment for his deception, but that was a risk worth taking; he'd just have to be tactful with her.

“Queen Demarys, I have to come clean. When I said that the king's castle is behind these mountains, I lied to you. I didn't think you were as evil and powerful as you claimed, and I thought I could get way with playing a prank on you. But now that I've heard your tale and I understand what a monster I'm dealing with, I cannot risk your wrath any longer. I beg you: have mercy on me and I will lead you down the real path to King Tristophon's castle.

Demarys seemed surprised at his confession—almost hurt, even—but once he finished, her eyes hardened into a genuine glare, and he wondered if he might have made a mistake.

“YOU TREACHEROUS LITTLE SWINE!” she said, holding him so firmly he thought his bones might all snap if she pressed the slightest bit harder. “I TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE LIE TO ME, AND THAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU DO. HOW DO I EVEN KNOW THIS ISN'T ANOTHER LIE? ANSWER ME! WHY WOULD YOU BE TELLING THE TRUTH THIS TIME AROUND?”

“Be... cause,” David said, straining to squeeze out what little air remained in his lungs. “I... I... don't... want... to die.” Demarys still gripped David fiercely, so glaring at him that he thought he could feel the heat of her glare. “Check the... other side... you'll see... it's desert...” The demoness grunted, and at last she relented, at least enough to let him breathe. She climbed up the mountains and, sure enough, standing at the peak she saw that there was nothing on the other side but desert as far as she could make out.

“WHERE IS THE CASTLE, THEN? ANSWER, AND KNOW THAT IF YOU LIE TO ME AGAIN, I WILL KILL YOU.”

“Yes, yes. I, understand,” David said, now struggling to catch his breath due to the drastic change in elevation. “South. It's south. A few days' walk for us. Much less for you. If I'm lying you'll know before the day is over.”

The demoness turned to where he had pointed. From this height she could see so much further than before, yet even looking out over all those leagues she couldn't spot any sort of castle. Maybe it was even further away, or maybe it was too small to see at this distance. Either way, she couldn't know if he was telling the truth yet. Still, even if there was no castle, there were some towns and villages over there; better than the barren desert at her back, at least.

So she started heading south with David riding on her shoulder, grumbling about her tired feet and her growing hunger, wishing she had brought something to eat before leaving Hell. Finally, after a few more hours of walking, the castle came into view. “See? I was telling the truth this time,” David said. The demoness said nothing, but quietly prepared herself for the encounter to come—there wouldn't be any stumbling or falling on her face this time! No, these people would see her for the monster she truly was. She fixed a fiendish grin on her face as she was approaching the castle, and stopped a few paces away to tower over it, peering down haughtily at the archers manning the towers and the guardsmen on the walls, all trembling most deliciously at the sight of her.

“PUNY HUMANS!” she bellowed, her thundering voice making all of them jump. “I HAVE COME TO CONQUER! SEND OUT YOUR KING! BRING ME HIS CROWN AND SCEPTER! OR I WILL... RAZE THE CASTLE TO THE GROUND! WITH EVERYONE INSIDE IT!”

She waited for a response, and after a moment the castle gates opened and an armored knight on horseback appeared, carrying a flag with an yellow eagle holding a fish in its talks against a blue and white backdrop—the standards of his house, she assumed.

“WHO COMES TO CHALLENGE ME? ARE YOU THE KING?” she demanded.

At the sound of her voice, the horse, already moving nervously and resisting its rider's attempts to get it moving towards her, reared up on its hind legs and nearly threw off its rider. The knight managed to hold the reins a while longer, but after the black stallion started bucking he fell off and landed on the ground. Then, while the horse ran off, the knight picked himself back up and turned to face the demoness.

“I... I am... King Richemond Tristophon.” he said, supporting himself with the flagpole while he caught his breath. “Demon! I come to defend my throne, and to put an end to thee! You have but one chance to make it out of here alive: give up your ridiculous aims and leave the surface world! Slink back down the hole you crawled out of, and I shall spare your life.”

“HA! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH! IT'S YOU WHO SHOULD BE RUNNING AWAY. PITIFUL HUMAN—YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME! KNEEL AND SWEAR FEALTY AND I MAY JUST LET YOU LIVE.”

“I would rather die fighting than kneel to a wicked monster!”

“THEN COME AT ME! TRY TO STRIKE ME DOWN, AND SEE FOR YOURSELF HOW INSIGNIFICANT YOUR STRENGTHS ARE NEXT TO MINE.”

“With pleasure!” The king stepped forward, armor clanking as he made his way towards the demoness. Demarys waited... and waited... and waited as he slowly traversed the half-mile separating him from her, never faltering in his stride, until at last she grew impatient and took a couple quick steps forward and set her foot down right in front of him, almost knocking him down.

“HERE; CLIMB ON AND STRIKE ME ALREADY SO YOU CAN SEE HOW FUTILE YOUR RESISTANCE IS.”

The king stood without a word and walked up to the base of her sandals, giving a small jump to try and reach her insole. When that didn't work, he unsheathed a sword that seemed almost to glow with a holy light and thrust it into the sandal sole, almost down to the hilt. Pulling himself up by the grip, at last he could grab on to the edge of her insole and climbed up, almost collapsing as soon as he was on it.

King Tristophon then stepped up the demon's crimson toes... only to realize he'd left the sword half-buried in the sandal sole. He went back and with great effort pried it free, finally rising with it to confront the demon's toes which only then ceased their impatient drumming to accept the king's challenge. But instead of striking them, the king merely bowed his head once he stood before the house-sized digits.

“WHAT'S THIS? HAVE YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND ALREADY? HA! MAYBE YOU'RE NOT AS FOOLISH AS I THOUGHT! I'M TEMPTED TO CRUSH YOU ANYWAYS, BUT I SUPPOSE I CAN GIVE YOU ONE MORE CHANCE TO SAVE YOURSELF; KNEEL AND DECLARE YOUR LOYALTY TO YOUR NEW QUEEN! WELL? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? MY PATIENCE IS WEARING THIN. I STILL HAVE A WHOLE KINGDOM TO TERRORIZE, SO MAKE WITH THE KNEELING OR I'LL– OW! Owowowowowowowow!”

Demarys shook the king off her sandal, then knelt and reached for her foot, carefully gripping the holy sword stuck hilt-deep in her flesh. A trickle of dark blood seeped from the wound, and he wiped it away over and over again, applying plenty of spit to her thumb as she did so.

“This... This cannot be,” the king said after failing to stand back up. “That holy sword is the very same that cleaved Xerael in twain when he came to conquer the world half a millennium back! No evil creature can survive the Lord's power imbued in it! Y-you should be burning to a crisp as I speak!”

“This... this is the Archangel's Blade!?” Demarys jerked her fingers apart, dropping the holy sword as though it were burning her skin. Yet even after a minute, she felt no pain at all save for that of the pinprick wound she had received. At last she dared to pick the sword back up, and saw that nothing came of it.

“Ha... Haha! AH-HAHAHAHAHA~! FOOLISH MORTAL! DIDN'T YOU KNOW? I AM NOT JUST ANY WEAKLING DEMON! I AM THE MOST EVIL OF ALL THE DEMONS! THE LIGHT OF YOUR LORD IS LIKE... IT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO MY DARKNESS! NOW DO YOU SEE HOW FUTILE YOUR STRUGGLES ARE? INSECT! FOR YOUR INSOLENCE YOU AND THE ENTIRE CASTLE SHALL PERISH!”

“No! Please! I beg you! I... I am no king; only a humble knight!”

“HA! DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD FALL FOR SUCH A BLATANT LIE?”

“'Tis the truth! I was but a ruse—a distraction! When first we saw you, His Majesty charged me with slaying you or at least keeping you occupied, while he retreated to safety. You see? I'm not the real king,” he said after taking off his helmet.

Demarys frowned and reached for the knight. Though he trembled at the sight of her fingers drawing nearer, he let her pick him and and lift him up to her face. “IS THIS NOT YOUR KING?” she asked David.

“No, not him. I think he's telling the truth. King Tristophon is a craven man; it would be just like him to flee as soon as you appeared.”

“HMPH. EITHER WAY, YOU'RE ANOTHER LIAR. I DON'T LIKE BEING LIED TO, YOU KNOW. AND I'M SO HUNGRY AFTER SUCH A LONG WALK HERE... I THINK I MIGHT JUST EAT YOU NOW...”

The demon's tongue slid over her scarlet lips. Her mouth opened wide, showing off her deadly fangs. A hot wind blew out of her throat and washed over the knight, so scorching he thought her mouth a portal to Hell itself.

“Wait a second, Queen Demarys,” David hastened to say amidst the knight's calls for mercy. “Don't waste your time killing this man. If you capture him instead you can parade him around as a symbol of your might. Think of how much more imposing you'll look with one of the king's knights as your trophy.”

“NOT A BAD SUGGESTION, HUMAN. IT'S SO DEVILISH! ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT A DEMON YOURSELF?” Demarys laughed. “WORTHLESS KNIGHT! YOUR PATHETIC CRIES ARE MUSIC TO MY EARS, SO I SHALL LET YOU LIVE, AS LONG AS YOU KEEP AMUSING ME. NOW COME AND LET ME SHOW YOU TO YOUR NEW PRISON SO I MAY DEAL WITH THE CASTLE NEXT!” The knight tried to flee as he saw Demarys's hand approaching, but the demoness easily snatched him up and shoved him under her toes. His struggles persisted only until a slight curl of her toes convinced him it he was better off not testing her, and once he fell still the demoness stood and turned her attention to the castle, where she found all the guardsmen and archers gone, presumably hiding inside.

“INSECTS! COME OUT AND SWEAR FEALTY TO ME, OR MEET YOUR END AT MY HANDS!

“... COME OUT, I SAID! DO YOU THINK I'M PLAYING GAMES HERE?

“... HELLO? IS ANYONE INSIDE? YOU HAVEN'T ALL LEFT, HAVE YOU?” Bending over, again almost sending David falling off, Demarys reached down and begin tearing off chunks of the castle until she saw some people inside. “THERE YOU ARE!” she exclaimed, but when she reached for them they scurried deeper inside. “HEY! GET BACK HERE! WHY, YOU LITTLE INSECTS, JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU ALL!”

“Queen Demarys, maybe you should send me in to speak to them. I'm sure I could convince them to obey you.”

Demarys plucked David from her head and glared at him. “DO YOU SWEAR YOU WON'T TRY TO ESCAPE IF I LET YOU GO INSIDE?”

“Of course not. How could I ever escape, when you cover all the exits and can just crush the castle at any time?”

“YES, OF COURSE I CAN! AND I WILL, TOO, IF YOU DON'T COME OUT QUICK! NOW GO AND DO MY BIDDING.” The demoness carefully lowered David in through the opening she had made, then sat waiting patiently for him to come out, toying with the captured knight in the meantime.

Just as she was starting to grow impatient, a few dozen people all marched out of the castle together, David among them. “Great demon, we beg you; have mercy on us!” the guardsman at the head of the group said and fell to his knees. Behind him, everyone else followed suit, clasping their hands together and giving her the most pathetic faces as they entreated her. “The castle is yours—we surrender it without a fight. The throne is also yours, and the crown, and the kingdom, and our service if you desire it; we ask only that you spare our lives.”

“FOOLISH HUMANS! WHAT USE COULD I POSSIBLY HAVE FOR SUCH A PATHETIC LOT AS YOU?”

The guardsman looked over his shoulder at David, and at a nod from the peasant he turned back to Demarys and raised his voice. “We hear that you're quite hungry. If you give us a bit of time, we'll have a feast ready for you to.

“A FEAST, YOU SAY?” Demarys licked her lips. “WELL... ALRIGHT! YOU'LL HAVE THIS ONE CHANCE TO PROVE YOURSELVES WORTH SPARING. NOW GO PREPARE MY FEAST!”

At her command, the entire castle staff, not only cooks but also guards and archers, stablehands and steward, and everyone else who could work, all hurried back inside, as did David, leaving her alone a while longer. When at last they came out again some time later to announce the feast was ready, they found her stretched out in front of the castle, on the point of dozing off. Hearing their announcement she yawned and sat back up, just in time for them to carry out dish after dish of whatever they could make in such a hurry.

There was nothing artful about the dishes, some of which were burnt while others more were undercooked, but she scarfed them down all the same with clear satisfaction while the staff kept bringing out more and more food for her. It was the dessert she liked the best, though, and she thoroughly savored every pastry she was given. “Goodness, this is so sweet! HUMANS! I DEMAND MORE OF THESE!” she said, and banged her fist on the ground for effect.

The staff all hurried to fulfill her desire, emptying out the storage room of every last ingredient they could use to hastily cobble together some pies and tarts for her, while each time she kept calling for “MORE, MORE, MORE!” Her appetite was insatiable, and even when she had devoured all they had to offer she still called for more until they meekly informed her that there was no more to give.

“HOW DISAPPOINTING. I SUPPOSE THIS IS ENOUGH FOR NOW... BUT YOU HAD BEST GO FETCH ME MORE TOMORROW, OR I MIGHT JUST EAT YOU ALL INSTEAD! AND YOU...” she said to David, “WILL MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS DONE AS I SAY. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?” Everyone nodded. “GOOD! THEN BRING ME THE ROYAL CROWN!”

The coronation was a simple affair, with hardly a bit of ceremony. The crown was brought out, and its bearer carried up to place the crown on the very tip of her horn, where it sat hardly visible on the titanic demoness. And once she'd been named queen, Demarys stood and called out for all the land to hear.

“HARK, PEOPLE OF TOURLEVON! AS OF TODAY, YOUR PEACEFUL, EASYGOING DAYS ARE OVER! NOW BEGINS MY REIGN OF TERROR! PREPARE YOURSELVES, MORTALS, FOR THE COMING OF HELL ON EARTH! AH-HAHAHAHAHA~!”

So began the golden age of Tourlevon, a time without wars nor bandits, without harsh laws nor onerous taxes. The kingdom's new ruler would have only one demand : to provide her with all the cakes and pies and tarts she could eat. Despite her terrifying appearance, her subjects soon enough learned they had nothing to fear as long as they gave their share to her pastry empire. 

Mouse Hunt by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Girls Frontline story. A scavenger in a ruined city tries to escape from a giant T-Doll. Will he make it out alive, or end up in the monster's belly?
RATING: PG
TAGS: Titan, F/m, Sci-Fi, Footwear, Destruction
Anonymous commission

Gregor had been keeping an eye on the city of New Athens for a while now—ever since he started to hear reports of Griffin readying its forces for an offensive in the area. The place had been captured by Sangvis Ferri years ago, around the time when those machines first turned against humanity. It had remained under their control ever since, but Griffin's troops had been pushing those bots back in sector after sector recently, and if all went well, New Athens would be the next place they liberated. Once word of it got out, every scavenger in the vicinity would rush in to grab any valuables around, and Gregor was perfectly positioned to be the first one there, if indeed Griffin could secure it.

The battle was something terrible to see. Not that Gregor had been to witness it—he'd only seen clips people had posted online—but even that painted a chilling picture. It wasn't only the vicious SF troops that made him feel that way, either, or even mostly them. What really scared him were those monstrous T-Dolls Griffin had been using recently—Dolls big enough to crush a man, or even a whole house, in a single step. What kind of madman thought it was a good idea to build those things? It made him shiver just to think about what one of those could do if it turned against humanity like Sangvis Ferri before them.

But no point in dwelling on what-ifs; not when he had a city to loot.

As soon as he heard the SF forces had been pushed out of the city and the Griffin troops were busy chasing after them, Gregor seized the opportunity and drove to New Athens. Ruined roads and buildings as far as the eye could see greeted him on his arrival. Some of the destruction was still fresh, but most of it was much older—over a decade old, in fact, dating from the third World War. The place had been abandoned ever since, except for those SF units he supposed. In the years since then, just about everything of conventional value must have been scavenged and sold off—normally there would have been little point in looking for anything new here, but there had been a bit of a fad for memorabilia of the great war, and Gregor was sure he could find enough otherwise-useless trinkets here ignored to satisfy any too-rich-for-his-own-good collector.

Failing that, he could at least sell off some of the SF units, of which there were plenty in various states of destruction: burnt down, pumped full of lead, blown to bits, circuits fried... and stomped flat in the middle of giant shoeprint-shaped craters.

... Well, maybe he'd stay away from those last ones, but everything else was fair game if he could take it back to his truck. Unfortunately the streets were so wrecked and full of rubble and that he couldn't bring his vehicle any further than a couple blocks into the city, so he had to make many trips of increasing length to get all his findings back to the mostly-intact building where he'd left it.

Gregor was right in the middle of his deepest foray into the city yet—“The last one for today,” he told his tired legs, as he had the last time around—when his ears perked up at the sound of a distant impact. Another one came soon, telling him it hadn't been his imagination, and another two followed. “What was that?” he wondered. It didn't quite sound like artillery fire, nor explosions, nor collapsing buildings. If anything, it sounded like...

Gregor hurried back to his truck with his bag full of what trinkets and doodads he had managed to collect, keeping his strides smooth so his cargo wouldn't make noise. For a while all was quiet, but about halfway to his truck the noises started up again somewhere to his right. Whatever their cause, they were getting closer by the second, and at the risk of someone, or something, hearing him, he quickened his pace.

Then, while he was crossing an intersection, he saw it: the giant Doll behind all the sounds he'd been hearing. She appeared a mile or so to his right—too close; much too close for comfort—a monster taller than any of the buildings still standing in the city, so massive the asphalt crunched beneath her feet with each step. Also a cutie with a black and white outfit, light-blonde hair styled in a pair of buns, and nylon stockings going halfway up her thighs. “Why do they have to make these monsters look like fashion models?” he thought.

It was funny how fear and attraction could mix at a time like this, almost canceling each other out to make one stand in place like an idiot. Had the Doll looked less human he would have quickly scurried away before she could see him. Instead he stood dumbfounded until she turned her head and her gaze passed right over the intersection. He then bolted for the nearest building, instantly regretting it as the knick-knacks in his bag clattered against each other, each clacking sound a gunshot to the frightened man. Hiding behind the building, trying to get his breathing under control, he waited to find out if she had noticed him.

“Yoo-hoo. Is anybody there?”

Her voice made his heart skip a beat. She was walking again now, right towards him. Gregor stayed put, and made sure not to move a muscle.

“Hm, that's funny; I thought I just saw a little mouse run by.”

She was getting closer. Gregor thought he could feel the ground tremble with each step. Not only thought; it really was shaking now.

“Where are you hiding, little mouse? Come say hello. I promise I won't bite... I'll just swallow you in one go!”

Her steps were so loud now; the earth shook so much. And still she wasn't here. How much further did she have to go? How loud would it sound, how much would it shake, when she finally stood next to him? Gregor didn't want to find out; he had to leave, now.

He put down his bag as gently as he could and ran. Then the Doll's voice rang behind him like cannon fire.

“There you are!”

A glance back showed her standing at the intersection, those demonic red eyes of hers staring right at him, as if calling for his soul. With a cry, Gregor turned left down an alley, putting her out of sight. He zig-zagged, turning left and right by turns, to try and lose her in this maze of ruined streets and half-fallen buildings, sticking to the alleys when he could and making sure he was at least moving in the general direction of his truck. If only he could get to it ahead of her, he would be free.

But though he managed to stay out of sight, the Doll always remained a street or two away; never could he lose her, no matter how he tried to mix up his movement. Could she hear him, even over the sound of her own booming steps? Or did she have some other way to track him? God help him if the madmen who built her had given her infrared vision.

Maybe she was only guessing at his movements, though, and if he stopped running she would walk right past him and never look back. It was worth a try, at least—Gregor knew he couldn't keep running from her forever—so he stopped in the middle of a particularly tight alley, under the doorway of a building that didn't look very likely to collapse on him, and waited.

On the next street over, the Doll continued at her usual leisurely pace, until she stopped exactly opposite the block between them. There was the shuffle of giant feet on the ground, and then Gregor heard a faint cracking sound overhead. He looked up... and saw two full sets of gloved fingers gripping the roof of the very building he stood under, chipping the walls and sending a shower of tiny brick fragments raining down to either side of him.

With the door behind him tightly shut, Gregor could only flatten himself against it while the monstrous Doll's head loomed over the building to scan the little alley.

“Come out, little mouse,” she whispered softly. “I know you're hiding from me. I don't want to trash the city to catch you but I will if I have to.” Her hands tightened on the building until she crushed the upper ends of the wall, and rubble from them pounded the earth. “What are you so afraid of? Don't you see that being eaten by a superior being like myself is a blessing you should be honored to receive? The only purpose of a mouse like yourself is to serve as sustenance for a goddess like me, so do yourself a favor and come out now, will you?”

Gregor didn't even dare to breathe with the Doll so close to finding him. He covered his mouth with his hand, and did his best not to shake too much so it wouldn't give him away. It felt like he spent an eternity down there, but at last the building groaned as she straightened up and a bit of dust fell when her hands let go of it.

“Where did you get off to?” she muttered. A moment later he saw her walk past the far end of the alley without so much as a glance his way. “Come back here, little mouse~. Don't bother hiding from me; you know I'll find you, sooner or later.”

Not until the Doll had been walking away for a minute did Gregor feel safe enough to move. It looked like his plan had worked, at least somewhat; she wasn't running from her anymore, but now she was patrolling the streets ahead; he'd have to find a way around her if he was going to make it to his truck and escape.

Slowly he made his way forward, moving ahead only when he knew he wouldn't be spotted, hiding inside whenever she was passing by, and generally keeping his head down as much as he could. Progress was slow, but better slow than dead, as much as it wracked his nerves to have to sit still when he could feel the ground shake with her footsteps.

And all the while she kept closing in on him, passing more and more often through the very streets he had just been traversing. Even the alleys weren't really safe anymore, as every so often she would reach in and feel around for him. Besides, as he approached the outer parts of the city, the buildings grew shorter and more damaged, making it easier for her to peer into more and more streets from her towering height.

Progress became even slower—he had to be more careful now than ever, slinking right up against the buildings and making doubly sure she wasn't looking his way before even thinking about crossing a street. And through it all she kept calling him in that same chillingly-playful manner.

“I can't wait to finally meet you, little mouse! To see your adorable eyes going wide with fear, hear your cries for mercy, and feel you squirming in my hands and in my mouth and in my stomach. Won't you come out and let me taste you?” This she said while he was cowering in a half-ruined building, waiting for her to leave. “Ah! You're so scared, I think I can even smell your fear!” Now standing right next to the building, the Doll made a show of sniffing the air. “Fe, fi, fo, fum! I smell the blood of a little man!” As she knelt to peer in through a hole in the wall, Gregor lay flat behind the dusty, broken sofa. “Be he alive or be he dead... Well, seeing as I can't make bread, I think I'll eat him whole instead!”

While the Doll's laughter rang in his ears, Gregor watched through the thin gap under the sofa as her face left the opening and was replaced by her monstrous hand reaching into the room. Fingers longer and thicker than him brushed along the floor and walls, shoving aside furniture and rubble alike as they groped around blindly, like a group of great wriggling earthworms.

Gregor couldn't take it anymore. When those blind beasts approached him he ran for the door on the other end of the room, but before he could get to it, the giant hand brushed against his him and knocked him down.

“There you are, little mouse!” The Doll reached to grab him, but he had already scrambled away and was at the door. Something was blocking it from the other side, however, and he could just barely budge it pushing with all his strength. The Doll kept groping blindly for a second, but then, all of a sudden he heard a crash and a glance back showed most of the wall was gone and the monster was peering into the room. “I've got you now!” she exclaimed. Gregor squeezed out the door and ran for the open window, yet even then the giant hand punched a hole in the wall to keep chasing after him. He just barely made it out ahead of its fingers, jumping out the window to run into another building on the opposite block. From there he ran out to another and another, crossing three more streets before he heard her calling out again. “Have it your way, then; there's more than one way to catch a mouse,” she said, and before long he heard her start walking again.

It took him a moment to notice she was moving away and not towards him. He was confused, but still relieved. It wasn't until he tried to plan out his next move that her realized she was actually walking towards his truck.

“God dammit!” Gregor muttered. How had she known where to find it? He must have made his path too predictable. Even if she didn't know what he'd been running to, she at least knew where he'd been headed.

What was he to do now? He needed that truck—to leave the city and traverse the open fields around it on foot would make him easy prey to this monster. Yet all she had to do was stand in the middle of a street between him and the truck and keep looking both ways; eventually he would have to cross it and she would spot him easily. Unless, perhaps, there was something to cover his crossing.

Whatever the case, he'd have to try something or else be stuck playing this game of cat and mouse he couldn't hope to win, so he headed for his truck, moving as stealthily as he could while trying to think of how to get past the Doll.

The city was unnervingly quiet as he approached his destination, the Doll's footsteps having long since grown quiet. Strange as it was to say, he really wished he could hear the terrible thundering of her walking—better to know where the monster was than wondering each time he crossed a street if she was lying in wait around the corner. He almost would have welcomed even some small glimpse of her, if not for the risk of her seeing him too.

Come to think of it, it was strange he hadn't seen her yet either, with how short the buildings were here near the edge of the city. Were she standing, the Doll would surely be able to see and be seen by him from several blocks away or more. And yet there was still no sign of her.

Gregor wondered if she might not have left the city without him realizing. Maybe he'd be able to reach his truck without even seeing her again. He was almost there now; just a couple more streets and he was home free. But as he rounded the last corner, he found the Doll lying there, pushing his truck back and forth on the street. “Oh, there you are! What took you so long, mousey?” she said as she kicked her legs playfully behind her. “Were you looking for this little toy? Hope you don't mind me playing with it. I mean, it's not like you'll have much use for it in my belly. Anyway, now that you're here, why don't you hop right in? I've been keeping it nice and warm, just for you!”

The Doll opened her mouth wide and pointed right inside. It was the sight of her gaping maw that finally broke the spell keeping Gregor rooted in place. He turned around and sprinted as hard as he could, pounding the ground with his feet as he strove to escape this monster.

“How rude you are, little mouse! After waiting here for you all this time, you're just going to run off and ditch me? Well don't think for a second I'm going to let you get away! My belly's been rumbling all this time, and you look like the perfect snack!”

Gregor ducked behind a row of buildings just as the Doll stood back up. “Where are you running off to? Do you still think you can hide from me? Don't you know I've only been playing with you this whole time? But playtime is over, little mouse; now it's dinnertime.”

Chills ran down Gregor's spine as he ran down the city streets, trying his best to lose the Doll. Her steps were coming steadily closer now, the booming sounds carrying a beat not much slower than the frantic beating of his heart. Even at this distance the buildings around him shook and rattled more intensely than they had since yesterday's battle, loose bricks falling from the edges of damaged walls, and as she got closer the shaking even threatened to collapse the more weakened buildings.

Running was no longer an option now; he needed to hide, but few options inspired confidence. In the end he could only make do with hiding in the first building that looked like it wouldn't fall over from a hard enough sneeze. He hunkered down inside, waiting and praying for the terrible monster to pass him by, and almost had a heart attack when he heard a crashing sound unlike anything he'd heard before. He thought at first this building was falling in on him, but no, it was another one, closer to the Doll. Had one of them finally succumbed to the tremors? But then there came a second and a third one, all at regular intervals, all getting steadily closer.

Without moving from where he stood, he ventured a glance out the back window and promptly saw the building across the street come crashing down. Where it had stood before now stood the monster's boot, half-hidden in a thick cloud of dust. A second later, her other foot came down right outside another window, dimming the room.

“Hm. I wonder, where could my little mouse be? Could he be in... this one?” A roaring crash came from Gregor's right a the neighboring building was knocked over, hitting the ground with an impact as sent dust falling from the ceiling. “Or maybe he's in this one...” Another crash came on the opposite side.

“Ha ha! Oh, P90, quit playing with your food! You already know the little mouse is right... in... here!”

Gregor curled up on the floor, waiting for the building to come fall in on him. But though there was a mighty crash, it all happened behind him, and when he opened his eyes he found himself looking up at the Doll crouching over him—the three upper floors had been ripped clean off the building and thrown out into the street. Now the fallen buildings had him fenced in with her.

He tried to run all the same, the animal instinct pulling his strings him not caring one whit for such things as the impossibility of escape, but only three steps had he taken when he was lifted up by the waist and wrapped up in those trunk-like fingers, imprisoned in a cage of the Doll's synthetic flesh. Soft yet unyielding her grip was, and however he fought he couldn't budge it one inch.

“Hoo hoo hoo! Is that really all you can do, little mouse? How pathetic. Why, even a mouse in the hands of a human could do better than that. I guess you're not mouse after all; a tiny bug is more like it. Or, could it be you're putting up such a poor fight because you actually want to be eaten? What do you say, little bug? Are you ready to become a part of me?”

The giant Doll turned Gregor around to hold him between her thumb and fingers. The next thing he knew, he was being pressed right up to her stomach, rubbed in tight circles around her navel. “You like it? That's gonna be your new home, you know. Oh, what's the matter with you? Are you scared? Don't worry; your miserable existence will be over very soon. Now be a dear and squirm a lot for me on the way down, m'kay?”

As the Doll held him over her face, her mouth opened wide, letting him see all of it in bone-chilling detail. Beneath him her tongue formed a platform to receive him, and as he was lowered towards it, dangled by his arms, he kicked his feet frantically, as if in so doing he would fly up and away from this nightmarish scene.

“Aaaaaahhhhhh,” said the Doll, drawing him ever closer, her hot breath rushing up at him from her throat.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, scene!”

Suddenly, Gregor was dropped, not in her mouth, but on her open palm. There he sat up—his legs were shaking so badly he couldn't hope to stand—and backed away from her looming head, until his back bumped against her half-curled fingers.

“How was that, little guy? Did I play the part well?” she asked, smiling warmly at him.

“P... P... Part?”

“Yeah, you know; the part of the evil giantess.”

“Evil... giantess? That was... a role you were playing?” Gregor stared at her blankly, breathing heavily all the while. 

“M-hm! Ever since I got this bigger body I started doing research into what roles I could play at my new size! Turns out there's a bunch of drawing and stories and other stuff online about giant people and giant women specifically—like, wayyy more than I was expecting!—and a bunch of them feature this sort of evil giantess character. I didn't really get it but I thought I'd try it out with you to see how it went. I had a lot of fun doing it, actually! I can totally see why people like it so much now! But, what do you think? Did I do well?”

The Doll lifted him right up to her big red eye, so close he could see his own reflection in it. A pupil bigger than his own head shrank to focus on him. Then, with a loud groan, he slumped over and passed right out in her hand.

“Uhh, little guy? Hello? You okay?” P90 nudged the little man, but she got no response. Looked like he was totally out cold. “Poor little thing; looks like he got way too into his part,” she thought. “I can't leave him alone like this; guess I'll just have to bring him with me.” Softly she lowered him into her chest pocket, and after patting him to make sure he was still sleeping, she went back to looking for whatever ammo dumps or other supply depots Sangvis Ferri may have left behind, happily reminiscing on this little roleplay session.

She'd definitely have to read some more of those stories when she got back to the base—get herself some new ideas for her next try at this role. Of course, she'd also need someone to play the role of the helpless victim for that. Maybe the Commander; he'd make a cute one for sure!

Iono's Shrunken City Stream - Part 2 by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Pokémon story. After rescuing the shrunken population of Mesagoza, Iono forces them to participate in a competition on her stream, one where the losers meet a grisly end.
(You can find Part 1 in the table of contents)
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, Crush, Humiliation, Feet, Mouthplay
Commissioned by Secret256 on DA

“A whole city gone!? What's up with that? The whole world wants to know what happened to Mesagoza! Well, tune into the Iono Zone tonight and I'll tell you, in a super-special stream about the mysteriously vanished city! #IonoZone #MesaGone #Exclusive”

Shortly after that message went up on Iono's social media pages, it exploded to the very top of the trending tab, becoming the most viewed post in the history of every site it was posted to. Her stream soon became the second most talked-about thing on the web, only behind the disappearance of Mesagoza itself. Much of the talk was skeptical, or even negative, criticizing her for exploiting the tragedy for views. Despite that, when she started streaming later that day, a hundred thousand people were already tuned into her channel, waiting for her big reveal.

“Ladies and gentlemens! Are you readyyyyy?!” Iono's voice gave the streamer's usual greeting. Immediately the chat exploded with messages and emotes whizzing by so fast that they were gone almost as soon as they appeared. A second later, the camera finally turned on and Iono appeared on the screen with a big, toothy grin. “Your eyeballs are MINE—caught in my electroweb! Whosawhatzit? Iono! 'Ello 'ello, hola! Ciao and Bonjour! It's time for the Iono Zone, everybody!

“That's right! And tonight it's a very special episode! I'm sure everyone saw my announcement earlier today, but if you didn't... Really?! Why aren't you following all my social media pages yet?! Go do it right now! But since you're already here, I might as well tell you all that we're going to be talking about my trip to Mesagoza and how I discovered what happened to that little city. He he!

“So there I was, at the edge of that big empty crater...”

Iono went on to recount how she had arrived at the empty land where Mesagoza had once been and how she had wandered around for a long time, showing off all the photos and videos she'd taken there, really spicing the story up, making it sound to all her viewers as if she had gone over to investigate the city's disappearance, all the while the viewer count climbed ever higher, surpassing two hundred thousand without any sing of slowing down.

Finally she recounted her call with director Clavell. “He's the director of the Academy over there, don'tcha know? Real smart guy! Anyways, I called him and, whaddaya know, he actually picked up! He sounded super scared and was literally begging me for help! 'Please, Iono, you're the only one who can save us!' Of course I had to help them out; wouldn't want to let my Mesagoza fans down, y'know! I saved all their lives, and they were all so grateful that they agreed to come on my show so you could all see them. And now... here they are!”

The stream switched over to another camera showing hundreds of people, with even more out of frame, all huddled together on a glossy pink floor, looking not the least bit happy to be there. In fact, anyone who was looking at the stream objectively would have told you they looked haggard and scared, many of them shivering visibly.

“Here they are! Say hi to them, chat! Wave hello, everybody!” The Mesagozans were hesitant to wave, until all of a sudden it looked like the place they were standing on shook. Then they all waved frantically at the camera. Many of them shouted something too, but the sound wasn't picked up on the stream at all.

“You see? All safe and sound, thanks to your beloved streamer! But, some of you may be wondering, what's up with that super-trendy pink color in the background? Well, if we just zoom out a little bit...” The camera zoomed out as she said this, showing the thousands of Mesagozans who had been out of frame, and still kept zooming out further, until the ground they were standing on was shown as a convex surface so big that the people were barely visible on it—it had to be as big as a city. “Do you recognize it yet? No? Let's go further out, and...” As the camera zoomed out once more, the pink, convex surface was finally revealed to be the nail of a pinky toe. With the camera now zoomed out enough to show two feet in frame, the Mesagozans were so small that they were totally invisible, even at the highest resolutions.

“Ta-da! That's right, everybody; allll the population of Mesagoza is standing right here, on yours truly's pinky toe! Aren't they just the cutest?” As Iono gave a little wiggle of her toes, a second camera, zoomed in on the shrunken people, showed their terrified reaction in a corner of the screen. Instantly the chat exploded again as over three hundred thousand viewers expressed their amazement.

“Yep! And would you believe that's almost exactly where I found them, too? Well, they weren't on my toe, but they were right by my foot, in their little city. Mesagoza was so small I didn't even see it at first and I came so close to crushing it! They're super lucky I didn't, isn't that right, little guys? Even when I did see it I thought it was just a pebble until I looked really close at it. Obviously I had to get them out of there, so I took off my boots and told them to climb on my lovely feet so I could bring them home. They were sooooo happy, you wouldn't believe how quickly they ran out of their itty-bitty city to climb my little toesies! Hehe! I bet a lot of you guys wished you'd been in Mesagoza last night so you could be with them now, isn't that right?

“And like I said, after I saved them, they all agreed to come on the stream so we could put on a special show for you guys! Here's how it's going to work: we're going to put these tiny people through a series of games, and the losers of each round will be subjected to whatever punishment you guys decide! Anything's fair game, even having me step on them! And don't worry; even if it looks like they're dying or getting crushed, remember it's just special effects to make it more realistic! They'll be totally fine and you'll even see them again in my next stream. Now, is everyone ready?” Another wiggle of her toes soon had all the Mesagozans nodding their heads. “Good! For this first game, you're all going to run and jump and climb from my pinky toe allll the way over here, to my right foot. The game ends after fifteen minutes, or when half of you make it over. Oh, and try not to tickle me too much while you're crawling around on my toes, or you might just make them twitch and get thrown off! Are we clear on the rules? Then readyyy, set, goooo!!!”

The sound of a starting gun played on the stream and just like that the tiny people were off, running across the surface of Iono's toenail on their way to her ring toe. The view of Iono's feet retreated into the corner while the zoomed-in view took its place as the main screen, letting the viewers witness the progress of the tiny mites across the vast, pink plain that was Iono's toenail, occasionally zooming in closer to track individual runners.

Forced to participate in this sick joke of a stream, the Mesagozans ran as hard as they could, vaulting over the microscopic grooves and crevices on Iono's toenail, crawling over the folds of her skin, climbing down one toe and jumping over to climb up the next one. Some faltered and fell off, getting wedged in the depths of the valley between one toe and the next where, except for a handful who managed to climb out, they were crushed by some minute movement of the streamer's toes causing the vast walls of flesh to close in around them, instantly reducing them to microscopic smears on her skin.

Still more of the unwilling contestants were caught off-guard by a wiggle of Iono's toes and thrown off her toenail, falling all the way down to the red carpet below. Even with how soft it was, at their size the fall was so immense that most died on impact, and of those who survived most were severely hurt, hardly even able to crawl away. Some contestants even fell into the minute sweat droplets pooling at the mouth of her pores, and however hard they tried to swim out, the water's surface tension was too strong for them and they quickly drowned.

It was a massacre; even without Iono actively trying to kill them, they were so pitifully small that simply trying to get around in this monstrously huge world was a deadly challenge—one broadcast to hundreds of thousands of eager spectators around the world, their lives and deaths mere fodder for entertainment. But despite all the death going on around them, the Mesagozans didn't even have time to mourn the loss of their friends and loved ones; they couldn't, not if they were going to survive this twisted competition.

“Wow, and there goes another one! Such a shame! And to think she was doing so well. Just goes to show that no one is safe when you're this pitifully small,” Iono said, commentating on the death of the latest poor soul to drown in her sweat. “Anyway, there's still a minute left in the game, but it looks like half of you already made it to my other foot so I'm gonna call the race now!”

Iono moved her left foot away from the other one just as the last few contestants who had been about to reach the goal made a desperate leap to try and get on her right foot at the last second, only for all of them to fall to their ignoble deaths between the young streamer's feet.

“Let's have a great big round of applause for our little winners! They gave it their all, so they won't be getting punished... yet! And now, let's take a look at our losers...” The camera slowly panned from her right foot over to her left one, all zoomed-in on her toenails so the viewers could see all the people who had lost the race. Most of them were on her big toe, but there were also some people on her second, third, and fourth toes, and even a couple stragglers all the way back on her pinky! “Wow! You guys really couldn't even get off my pinky toe? Man, I almost feel sorry for you! Hmm, maybe we should give you a second chance to prove yourselves. What do you say, chat? Should we show them some mercy?”

The two stragglers held their breaths, waiting for their fates to be decided by the arbitrary whims of the hundreds of thousands of spectators so engrossed by this massacre, while Iono scanned the incoming flood of messages, her expert eyes quickly processing dozens of comments per second to arrive at an answer. “The people have spoken! You're both getting a second chance. Here, hang on to this.” Carefully placing a cotton swab down next to the two microbe-humans, Iono waited for them to climb on it before lifting it up and carrying them over to her right foot as the thousands of other losers watched their passage despondently, thinking that if only they had stayed back they might now have been accompanying those lucky two to their salvation.

“Okay!” Iono exclaimed once the two were safely on her other foot. “So with that out of the way, now it's time to decide how we should punish these losers on my left foot! There's a poll going up right now so be sure to vote for your favorite option! And if your choice doesn't win, don't worry; there's gonna be another chance for all of you!”

While she waited for the poll to close, Iono idly drummed her toes while the thousands of people still on them clung desperately to their tormentor so they wouldn't be thrown off. After a couple minutes, the poll closed with a clear winner. “Wow, you guys really want me to step on these little guys! I wonder why~? Could it be  all of you wish you could take their place as tiny specks of dust under your beloved streamer's feet? Oh, don't act so surprised! It's my job to know what all my lovely viewers want and give it to them! Trust me, if I knew how to shrink you down, I'd for sure let you all spend a day as tiny specks on my feet! But we're getting off track. Now, everyone give your good-byes to our unlucky contestants! You tried your best, but your best wasn't good enough. Thanks for playing!”

After one last pan over her left foot to look at the pitifully tiny losers sobbing or begging for their lives, Iono slowly lifted her heel up until only the tips of her toes were touching the floor, almost perpendicular to it. The weeping Mesagozans were sent tumbling down the great slopes of her toenails to finally land, not-too-safely, on the carpet below, joining the hundreds of others who had survived their earlier falls. Those who still clung desperately to her toes were flung off or else crushed between them as she raised her foot and gave her toes a vigorous wiggle. Finally, she held her foot over the tiny people, letting the survivors gape in awe at her sole as it hovered miles above them.

Iono gave one last teasing scrunch of her sole, as much for her viewers as for the little specks beneath her, savoring the sheer terror on their pathetically adorable faces as seen on her screen. At last she set her foot down on the soft carpet, pressing down forcefully as she twisted her sole left and right.  When at last she finished, the camera zoomed in but could see nothing at all as their remains blended perfectly together with the red of the carpet.

Only a few dozen remained alive, cowering unseen in the furthest depths of the carpet, beyond the reach of Iono's camera, and peering out at the monstrous toes looming far above.

“Well, that's that! Now, I hope all you other specks took that chance to rest up, 'cause it's time for the next game!” Iono moved her foot back next to the other one, with the sides of her big toes touching very firmly. “First I need half of you to cross over to my other foot. Come on, get movin' you mites!” Iono egged on the Mesagozans while more and more of them crossed back over to her left foot, until each big toe held something like half of them. “Great! That's enough, I think. And now I can tell you that your next challenge iiiiiiiis... Tug-of-war!”

Iono bent and reached down to her feet with both hands, carrying a strand of silk so fine it was almost invisible to the naked eye, with a second one knotted around the middle. Carefully she placed it between her feet, where it stretched from the peak of one toenail to the other, the second strand, hanging right down into the crevice between them. “Everyone, grab the rope! Whoever pulls the knot in the middle all the way across to their side's toenail wins!” she announced, and the Mesagozans hurried to do as she said, thousands of them grabbing on to each end of the silk strand, which was about as thick around as one of them. Then at Iono's signal they all began pulling.

Though it was slow-going at first, soon the game snowballed in favor of the side that had stayed on the right foot, as it boasted a few more people who were also less tired since they hadn't had to make the lengthy trek over to her other toe. Even so, it took a while for them to finally pull the strand of silk all the way over to their side, simply because of the great distances involved. It was taking so long, in fact, that Iono called the game early when she saw her viewers expressing their boredom.

“Wow, wasn't that a great show? Well played by both teams; especially the winners, obviously. But now, what's gonna happen to the losers? Time for all of you to decide! Poll number two is a go!”

With the previous poll winner removed as an option, this second poll was much more hard-fought, with the top two choices staying neck and neck the whole time, one briefly overtaking the other whenever a viewer made a donation to tip the scales over to their punishment of choice. Finally, though, a winner did emerge courtesy of a generous donation of a hundred thousand pokédollars.

“Wow! Thank you so much, IonoChanFan87! Well, guys, the people have spoken! Looks like you're all going to a very special trip into the Iono Zone. That's right; you've all won a one-way trip to my mouth!”

As Iono bent over, the losing side started to flee, all of them dispersing to try to get away before she could get them, but before they could get anywhere, the tip of Iono's finger, covered in her own spit after she had licked it, descended on the shrunken people. A huge portion of them were crushed instantly, while the rest were stuck to the moistened surface, struggling feebly to escape the endless swamp of sticky spit as they were brought up.

The stream switched over to Iono's facecam, where she held up her finger for all her viewers to see. “Here we go! Enjoy your trip, little guys!” Iono opened her mouth wide as she brought her finger closer to it, sticking out her tongue to receive the Mesagozans. Its massive, pink surface loomed ever larger in their view until at last they were all licked right up, caught in the vast expanse of taste buds as big as hills to float in an ocean of saliva. “Hmm...”

Iono moved her tongue around around, making a big show of tasting the tiny people, who were caught up in the immense currents of her spit moving inside her mouth. Dashed against taste buds and teeth, gums and cheeks, the tiny people were soon disintegrated by the unrelenting forces of the streamer's mouth and swallowed along with her spit.

“Ah! All gone!” Iono announced, opening her mouth wide for the camera. “Too bad I couldn't taste anything. Guess they were just too small for that. Moving on! I think we have time for one more game, but... what's it gonna be? Hmm... Oh, I know! Everybody, hold on tight down there!”

The view switched back to Iono's foot just as she lifted it back on its heel, slowly turning it upwards until her toes were pointing straight up. The sudden change threw off many of those who still remained on her toe, and left everyone else clinging desperately to the tiniest of imperfections on her nail, looking down at the huge fall that awaited them should they slip. Then, reaching down with a pen in hand, Iono left a tiny black dot at the very tip of her big toe.

“Are you still hanging on? Great! Now, for the last competition, all you have to do is get to the little dot I just drew on the tip of my toe. Either that or be the last one holding on. There's only one winner here, so everyone do your best because this is your last chance to show the world what you're made of! Are you ready? Then on your marks, get set, go!”

The Mesagozans had already started climbing even before Iono finished, clambering towards the distant finish line knowing full well that their lives depended on it. There was nothing else on their minds save their own survival; some were so eager to be the sole winner that they strove to pull down whoever happened to be above them, sometimes even getting themselves pulled down in the process.

Even at their size it was hard to hold on to the glossy surface of Iono's toenail, let alone climb it. Hundreds had already fallen off by the towering toe gave a slight wiggle that knocked off hundreds more. Their numbers grew thinner by the minute, and before long they were down to a mere one thousand people left on her toenail.

After some ten minutes, the first few people managed to make it over the edge of her toenail and dropped down to her skin to continue the race to their destination, only for another toe wiggle to send them tumbling down to the depths beneath her toenail. At last, though, just a short while later there was a definitive winner as Florian, a young student from the Academy, ran panting up to the black dot on Iono's skin, immediately collapsing on the inky surface.

“Wow! Congrats, little guy! You made it! Hang tight; I'm gonna pick you up.” Again Iono lowered the cotton swab to her toe, letting the young boy climb onto it, then put her foot back down and brought him up to show all her viewers. “Well, ladies and gentlemens, here is your winner! Everybody give him your applause!” As the camera zoomed in on the young boy hanging on fearfully to the cotton swab, the chat overflowed with emotes cheering for him. “That's right, you're the lucky winner today, and do you know what you've won? It's a very special reward, something I'm sure my followers would kill for! That's right; you get to kiss me on the cheek. Are you ready, little boy?”

Trembling on the mass of cotton fibers, Florian watched as he was pulled towards Iono's face. Soon her cheek alone filled all his field of view, and still he was pulled even closer, until he was pressed ever so slightly into her soft skin, nearly being crushed in the process.

“So, how was that?” Iono asked after pulling him away. The camera zoomed in, showing he had fainted on the cotton swab. “Aww~, looks like it was too much for him. Anyways, that's all for tonight, guys! Thank you all for watching, and remember to subscribe to my channels and follow me on all my pages so you can catch all my streams and updates! Buh-bye, Iono-Fans; see you again soon!” With that the stream ended and Iono sighed as she turned off her “streamer-mode”.

“Ah, what a day! Man am I ever tired. I still can't believe I managed to put everything together for this stream on such short notice. It was definitely worth it, though; this stream must have broken, like, every single record! You can bet Iono's gonna be the name on everyone's mind tomorrow! And it's all thanks to you little guys,” she said, looking down at her feet. To be honest, she didn't even know if any of the Mesagozans were still alive, but she assumed at least a few of them must have made it through all that unscathed. Not that it mattered much. She still had some more of those shrunken people stored away in a Petri dish in her room so she could keep milking them for views. As far as she was concerned, these ones might as well be dead already. “Anyway, I'm going to my room now. If any of you are still alive, good luck surviving down there; I'm sure you'll need it.”

And so she left the survivors to fend for themselves in the vast new world that was her streaming room, scurrying around in her carpet to try to make a new home for themselves where they could survive for at least a while longer, knowing full well that they'd be spending the rest of their lives beneath the feet of the young streamer.

Tomboy's Toy Cities by idunnow
Author's Notes:
Hundreds of tiny cities appear all over a tomboy's room, and soon meet their end at her hands.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, Unaware, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Odor, Sweat
Commissioned by zawz on DA

It happened early morning, when most people were barely waking up for work or school. There was a blindingly bright flash outside, and when people went out to see what had happened, they all looked up and saw that instead of the morning sky there was an infinitely distant ceiling over them, with a light bulb that seemed as big as the sun. Not only that: looking around they found themselves to be on the floor of a room easily as big as a continent. They gaped in fear and awe at a bed that stretched miles into the air, at more gigantic pieces of furniture, and other monstrous objects—at a baseball the size of a small country far off in the corner of the room, discarded socks and shorts littering the floor, and mountainous dust bunnies sitting under the bed.

They were terrified and bewildered, and they weren't the only ones. All over that same bedroom, a hundred other cities, and hundreds of millions of people, all found themselves in the same situation. Having disappeared from their home worlds, they had reappeared here, as little more than spots of dust littering this room. They all struggled to comprehend what had happened and what would happen next, but their thoughts were interrupted when they heard the distant sound of a door closing, followed by a quick series of footsteps growing ever nearer. It seemed they were no longer alone in this giant home, and the millions of tiny specks held their breaths in suspense as this new arrival kept coming closer, until at last the footsteps came to a halt, right outside the bedroom door.

The handle turned, the door came open, and in stepped a girl in sporty clothes, with sun-tanned skin and short brown hair—a girl so gigantic and moving so quick that she threw the millions of people into a panic. Huffing to catch her breath, she stepped inside, and down on the floor those cities right in front of her saw her massive foot rise up and swing towards them, the rubbery black-and-white sole of her tennis shoes appearing suddenly overhead, engulfing them all her shadow even as she flicked on the lights. They barely even had time to scream before her foot slammed down on them, immediately obliterating over a million souls. Her footstep shook the floor so much that dozens of buildings collapsed in those cities closest to her foot, and even those people in the furthest corners of her room were rattled by the impact.

Taking one more step, blissfully unaware of the millions of people trembling in fear of her on the floor below, the girl closed the door behind her and sighed, wiping the seat off her brow and carelessly flinging it away, never suspecting that those droplets would splash over the miniature cities on her floor, destroying whatever buildings happened to be in their path.

She dropped her backpack by the door, slipped her shoes off, and kicked them aside, never suspecting she was bulldozing a handful of cities in the process, all of them annihilated under the rubber or fabric of her shoes. Then she stripped off her socks and tossed them to the corner, where they razed two more cities as they slid across the floor before coming to a stop with their fabric tented over a third city.

Had the socks landed even a centimeter to the left or right, that city would have been crushed like the others. It was a miracle that they had managed to survive, yet one they wouldn't enjoy for long.

As soon as the sweaty socks settled down round them, the speck-sized people were accosted by the powerful smell coming off the moist pile of fabric. At their minute sizes, it was as if the stench of the tomboy's feet were magnified a hundred-fold, making them all gag and cough uncontrollably. At the same time, moisture from the socks also radiated off the fabric and,with nowhere else to go, formed droplets of condensate all over the city, droplets bigger by far than any of their buildings. These flooded the streets and buildings wherever they appeared, drowning anyone who was caught in them while those outside were left to suffocate under the terrible air quality. It took only a little over a minute before the whole city was dead, only its skyscrapers remaining as monuments to those who once inhabited them.

At the same time, the girl lowered herself and lay down, letting the floor tiles cool her off. A few more cities were crushed under her body, while those an inch or two away wondered if they might still meet the same fate.

In one city, two million souls trembled in the shadow of the tomboy's foot and looked up in awe at the massive wall of tan flesh stretching into the sky before them, all the way up to the mountain-sized toes curling and stretching impressively in the air. Though the heat, stench, and moisture of her foot assaulted them, since the air could flow freely it didn't prove fatal to them as it would to those under her socks. But there was another threat to them all: a single drop of sweat sliding down the tomboy's sole. Along its path the drop snaked left and right on its descent, but always it swerved back and fell ever closer to them, until at last it touched down at the very edge of the city.

To the little speck-people it was as if a lake had been dumped on them all at once, and as the water spread out from there, it flooded street after street, knocking every building in its path down, capturing hundreds of thousands and leaving them to drown if the great mass of water, if they hadn't already died as they were dashed against the ruins of some building. In the end, only an uneven outer crescent of the city survived the catastrophe—for now.

They weren't the only ones to meet such a fate, either. At the girl's armpit, another city was flooded with sweat, and here there were no survivors. More fortunate was a third city, one that had ended up between her thighs, where there was no threat of flooding by sweat. Even when the girl moved her legs closer together, with thigh closing against thigh, the city still survived in the small gap running between the lower curves of her thighs.

As all those cities who yet lived looked upon the resting titan, an overwhelming sense of futility crept up on everyone. This girl, likely not even in high school yet, was to them a living landmass, a monster so huge they wondered if they were even visible to her. Even the largest city there could easily be crushed in a single step—could fit on a single fingertip, even, and with plenty of room to spare. If that was what a single child could do to them, then what hope did they have of surviving in this monstrous new world? All it would take was for someone to sweep or vacuum the floor and they all would be swept away like so much dust, without anyone ever suspecting what had happened to them.

Some people among those cities closest to her, eager to avoid such a fate, drove out across the floor tiles towards the titan's body, braving the myriad minute imperfections which for them were blown up to the size of hills and ravines. There they started climbing up her skin, hair, and clothes, hoping to somehow get her help or, if nothing else, at least to get off the floor for good so they wouldn't be crushed.

Small as they were, though, they had barely made it a fraction of an inch up her body when the girl stirred, throwing off many of her climbers to die as they hit the floor. Others were crushed as she shifted her weight. Only a tiny fraction remained on her,  most of them on her hair or her clothes, hanging on like tiny mites unseen and unnoticed, though how long they'd survive there was anyone's guess.

Though she stirred, the girl remained lying on the floor, and it was only after several minutes more that she finally stood up, after a shout from outside her room. “”Stacyyy!” Some unseen woman called; “Don't forget your homework today!”

The girl sighed and yelled back. “I know, mom!” Her voice exploded all over the room like a thunderclap, threatening to burst the eardrums of all the speck-sized people in her room. Then, with a grunt, she jumped to her feet and walked over to her desk, crushing a few more cities under her bare feet as she went. She pulled back the chair, completely oblivious to the two little gray spots that had appeared on it, and sat down, pulling a notebook from one of the drawers.

Opening the notebook to the latest page, Stacy reached out to grab her pen, but failed to grasp anything as there was nothing there. Then as she was looking around for her pen, she noticed a handful of gray spots that had appeared on her desk, seemingly overnight. They looked like spots of dust, or maybe mold. Curious, and welcoming any excuse to procrastinate on her homework, she leaned in real close to one of them, resting her chin on the table, trying to see what it was.

Stacy's face, and especially her mouth and her nose, came to dominate the view from the tiny city which now found itself the center of the monstrous girl's attention. All the people there looked on in fear, half expecting her to blow them all away in a puff of wind. She didn't, but her natural breathing proved bad enough, as the hurricane-force winds blowing out of her nostrils knocked whole buildings over and blew thousands of people away. Then when she snorted air, thousands more were carried upwards into her nose, inhaled like so many specks of dust, too small to even tickle her nose hairs.

Tilting her head to the side, Stacy slid a hand right up to the little gray spot and held a finger over it. Her fingertip, easily twice as big as any of the little cities in her room, filled the sky of the tiny people, and they all cowered in fear, certain that their time had come.

But something told her not to touch the little thing yet—what if it really was some sort of mold, after all? Instead she went over to her drawers to dig out the old magnifying glass she had been gifted a couple years ago and hardly ever used since. After a couple minutes she found it, pulled it out, blew off the dust, and took it back to her desk, where she tried looking closely at the little gray spot. And while she was no expert on little gray spots, she did think there was something weird about it, with how geometric its surface looked, and how there seemed to be a bunch of little structures rising up above the surface, not at all how she would expect it to look if it was just a spot of dust or mold. If anything, it reminded her of a city; those weird patterns looked like streets and roads while the little structures looked like skyscrapers. But that was silly, she thought, and kept contemplating them.

Then she noticed something weirder: the little patterns and structures lit one after the other, as down in the little city everyone turned on as many lights as they could. They all rushed to seize what might well be their best chance to let her know of their existence, even turning on their cars' headlights and honking while driving around in hopes that the noise and movement would help her recognize what she was seeing.

They succeeded. Though it took her a while, Stacy did finally realize that this little spot really was a tiny city. It sounded ridiculous, like something out of a dream, but she thought of one way to test it out. “If you can understand me, turn off all the lights,” she said, keeping her eyes fixed on the tiny city as she waited for something to happen. It only took a minute for nearly every light in the city to be turned off again. All the people waited with bated breath for whatever came next.

“Now turn them on again,” Stacy said. Sure enough, after another brief wait, the lights went on. Then the tomboy grinned. “Off!” The lights went off. “On!” They went back on. “Off! On! Off ! On!” So she called out, over and over, while the tiny little microbe-humans all but danced to her whims, just standing at the light switches and flicking them up or down as the girl's  booming, godly voice demanded. Finally she burst out laughing. “Man, I can't believe you guys are still keeping it up! Ha ha! What, don't you have anything better to do than to turn the lights on and off?”

The people on her desk looked at each other uncertainly. “I'm kidding, I'm kidding,” her voice thundered out. “Just messing with you a bit. I mean, it's not every day a tiny city shows up on your desk. Or a bunch of tiny cities, I guess. Man, you guys are all sooo puny,” she said, moving a hand up close to the city. “I mean, you're all wayyy smaller than even my pinky finger.” Her finger came down gently next to the city, looming over them like a Mount Everest. “Look: I could crush you all with just the tip! All I gotta do is slide it a liiittle bit closer, and then...” Stacy started doing just that, but her finger stopped just a hair's-breadth away from the city, so close to it that they could feel the heat coming off of it.

“BAH-HAHAHAHA! Oh man, I can just imagine the look on all your faces! I bet you tiny little germs were so freakin' scared! Don't worry, I'm not really gonna kill you. I just like teasing you is all!” Stacy thankfully held her hand back up, resting her chin on it while she looked down at the little city. “But seriously, what are you even doing here? Like, how did you get so tiny? I mean, you did shrink, right? Or are you some weird species that no one's ever heard about? Are you tiny aliens or something? Did you come from outer space? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you are. But I guess you can't tell me anyways; not unless you have some sort of super loud megaphone . Or maybe... could you call me if I give you my phone number? Might as well try, I guess. Okay, listen up: it's three-five-one...”

“Stacyyy! Are you talking to someone up there!?” her mom shouted.

“No, mom! Just listening to something on my phone!” Stacy replied, turning to the door and absentmindedly letting her hand fall to the desk again. Then she turned back and spoke more softly. “Like I was saying, it's... Oh.” To her dismay, Stacy realized that her hand had fallen on the little city, and when she lifted it up, she saw it had been crushed right under her palm, leaving a tiny grey spot on her skin.

Just in case, she grabbed the magnifying glass again and inspected the city with it, but nothing of it remained; it was just an indistinct mass of gray now, without any light or movement or structure, same as the spot of dust it had left on her hand. Just like that, all those people had been crushed, their lives extinguished, and all of it was her doing.

Lightheaded, Stacy stared blankly at the little gray stains, trying to process what that meant. That city had surely held hundreds of thousands if not millions of people, and now they were all gone—dead at her hands. Surely that meant she was a murderer, if not something worse. And yet... she didn't feel the least bit guilty. At the end of the day, whether those puny things had been humans or aliens, they couldn't really count as people if they were too small for her to see even with a magnifying glass. More like bugs, or even germs, if anything, and who cared if a few billion dumb germs died? No one, and certainly not her.

In fact, the more she thought about it, the more she felt the whole thing was actually kinda funny. Hilarious, in fact, to think about how all those tiny little “people” had been killed in the most casual way possible, without her even trying to kill them. “How pathetic,” she boasted, wiping their city's remains from her hand. “They all just went and died like that while I wasn't even looking. Honestly, if they died off so easily, they were probably going to die no matter what I did. Too bad I couldn't play with them some more before they went crunch. Oh well; at least there's still a bunch of you around!”

Cheerfully she waved at all the other little cities scattered on her desk—about a dozen that she could see. “Hi, everyone! My name's Stacy; pleased ta meetcha! Your names don't matter, seeing as you're all going crunch in a little bit. I know, I know, and I'm sorry, but I don't wanna have an infestation in my room, you know? Besides, if my mom sees you she's gonna make me clean you up anyways, so I might as well get it out of the way now, don't you think? Don't worry, I won't make you suffer; I figure the least I can do is give you all a quick death, like I gave your little friends over here. So just sit tight and I'll get to you in a second, 'kay?”

Of course, as soon as they heard her words, everyone started trying to escape their cities, but they'd have a tough time of it with the deeply uneven surface of the wooden desk making it impossible for them to drive away; instead they had to slowly and painstakingly climb and clamber over every rugged hill and valley, giving Stacy ample time to deal with them all.

She started with the city closest to her, holding her finger overhead and waggling it teasingly up and down, keeping the little microbes guessing as to when she'd finally crush them all. Then, after stretching it up all the way, she let it fall right past their city. Just the impact knocked down a few of their buildings, and as the microbe people looked at the gargantuan finger dominating the sky, Stacy dragged it back to raze everything to the ground.

For the next city she leaned in real close, letting them see her grin across the sky. She closed her mouth for a second, gathered spit, and slowly pushed it out, until a little stream of it slid out and splattered onto the desk, obliterating the city on impact.

The other cities she had fun exterminating in other creative ways. She blew them away with a puff of wind or snorted them up to then sneeze them back out; licked them up to see if she could taste anything or grabbed a fallen strand of hair and dragged it over the city, letting it demolish everything in its path; crushed them with her lips in a playful kiss or kept tapping away next to their city until all its buildings collapsed under the incredible stresses; and all the while she kept taunting them over how tiny and weak they were.

“Come on guys, can't you even handle a little bit of my spit? Honestly, how can you call yourselves men if you're all gonna die like that?”

“Ah-CHOO! He he! That really tickled my nose! Did they all go up it together? I was just trying to see what it smelled like!”

“Wow! I didn't even touch your buildings and they all fell over! Couldn't you have made them a little stronger?”

Her playful digs stoked despair in the hearts of all those at her mercy as they came to realize they were now nothing but her disposable playthings, to be swept away for her boundless amusement. There was no point in even trying to run, they thought, and curled up in their homes to await death at her hands.

Finally, when there was only one city left, Stacy held her hand over it but hesitated to destroy it. Once it was gone, that be the end of the tiny cities—probably forever unless more of them magically appeared. Better to keep this one alive so she could keep having fun by teasing them for as long as she wanted.

“Actually, I think I'm gonna spare you guys. Should be fine to keep you around if it's only one city. Just gotta put you somewhere safe so you don't get crushed by accident. Wait here,” she said, and put a bracelet around the city to mark its place for her.

Turning around, she looked all over the room for some place to put the city, and was surprised to find many more little grey spots down on the floor. She grabbed the magnifying glass and got down to look at one of them, and sure enough, she saw it was another tiny city. “Were you little guys down there all this time?” she asked, sitting down in front of it. “You really should have said something. I mean, I could have stepped on you all without ever knowing it! But I guess it's fine; now that I found you, I can have fun stepping on all of you on purpose!” Stacy giggled and moved her feet forward, holding her soles an inch above the city.

Stacy let her soles loom over all the little people for a bit, filling the air with the moisture and smell of her feet. As she teasingly scrunched her soles and wiggled her toes, the movement dislodged bits of dust and dirt and previously crushed cities that all rained down on her helpless victims like a massive meteor shower, bringing chaos and destruction wherever they fell. Finally she brought her foot down and put the pathetic little things out of their misery.

After that she turned her attention to the dozens of other cities still littering her floor and went to destroy them one by one. She sat on them, stepped on them, swept them away, dropped her dirty clothes on them, and killed them in every other way she could think of. About halfway through she was running out of ideas, though, and she figured she might as well practice picking some up to see if it was even possible. She tried scraping up chunks of a city with her fingernail, but when she looked at what she'd picked up, it looked like a total mess; she didn't think anyone could survive something like that.

Stacy tried sweeping them up on a piece of paper, but everything was destroyed in the process. She tried asking them to climb on it, but they didn't trust her enough to do it. In the end, the only thing that sort of worked was when she used a cotton swab to slowly sweep over the city, as it managed to at least keep some buildings mostly in one piece. She figured that'd be how she gathered up the city on her desk.

Next she tried putting the buildings back down without wrecking them all. She pulled her foot closer, turned it around so her sole was facing up, and held the swab just above her sole, tapping it ever so gently to shake its tiny passengers off. When next she looked through the magnifying glass, she found a bunch of buildings nestled in the tiny grooves and wrinkles of her sole, and even thought she could see a bunch of people crawling out of them, though with how small they were it was hard to be sure she wasn't just imagining it. Still, she liked to believe she was seeing things right; it was so funny to think of all those people scurrying around on her foot like little germs. It made her feel so big and powerful, too.

It was such an intoxicating sensation; she just wanted to have more of those tiny things crawling on her, so she scooped up some more of the nearby cities and sprinkled them all over her sole, with some even falling in the valleys between her toes, before having another close look.

The tiny people she'd collected could hardly believe what they were seeing. The girl's footprint was like an alien landscape to them, one marked by an endless series of hills and valleys here and there dotted by sweat pores like small lakes, easily big enough to drown a city block. The foot's heat, stench, and humidity lay thick in the air, making it hard for them to breathe, and the ground subtly pulsed along with the vast rivers of blood rushing beneath the surface. And above them all hung the godly tomboy's grinning face, her eye magnified to a monstrous degree by the glass in her hands.

There really was no denying it now; whatever else they had once been, now they were nothing but germs on this young girl's foot, completely at her mercy. Knowing there was nothing they could do, they simply stood looking at her, awaiting her next action, sensing deep down that whatever she did now would spell the end of them.

After a minute, the earth beneath them shook and all of them screamed when Stacy started to scrunch her sole. As she curled her toes ever tighter, her skin deformed, folding up and bulging outwards, giving rise to new, greater wrinkles that were like great mountains next to the hills of her footprint.

The puny people rolled and slid down the slopes of those mountains, pooling together at in the depths of the valleys between them, and as Stacy finished scrunching her foot, those mountains closed up around the people ad trapped them all in the folds of her skin. Their screams were all silenced in an instant as they were crushed by her scrunching sole, and when she straightened out her foot again, on most of her sole there was no sign left of any of the little people nor their buildings, save for the unrecognizable specks of dust they had left behind.

“Man, you're all so freaking weak,” Stacy chuckled as she turned her sole aside and wiggled her toes, sending those specks of dust falling back to the floor where they belonged. Some of the survivors fell off with them, while others clung to her foot, but when she put her foot back down, they all died anyways. “Are you even trying to survive? It's almost like you actually want me to step on you all. Is that why you came here? Because you wanted to be crushed like bugs under my feet? Well, I guess I can give you what you want!” she said, stepping over to another city. “I mean, you're all so cute, I couldn't possibly say no to you guys! Here; you can get crushed under my big toe.” She slid her foot right up to the city with her toes up in the air, then after a teasing wiggle she let it fall on them and laughed.

“How was that? You like it under my big ol' feet? I bet you love it, you little weirdos. Hope they're as sweaty and smelly as you like them!” Going around her room, Stacy squished every last city she could find, enjoying the feeling of all those buildings crumbling against her skin and reveling in the thought of all those puny little lives being ended by the lowest and dirtiest part of her body. This was so much more fun that doing her stupid homework!

When she was finished with all of the cities on the ground, she turned her thoughts back to the little city on her desk, wondering where she might put it. Then she remembered some Petri dishes that her sister Tanya had in her room—another gift from their uncles trying to get them into science.

Stacy went over to her sister's room to “borrow” one—Tanya never used them anyways so she figured it should be fine—and returned with a short while later, sitting back at the table with it in hand. “I'm back, guys! Time to get you all moved into your new home!” She put the dish down next to them, then grabbed the cotton swab and carefully put it down right behind the little city. “Okay, here goes! Try not to die all at once, will you?”

The great mass  of cotton slowly swept towards the city, fibers as thick as two story houses sweeping over everything on the street level and razing it to the ground, at the same time picking up many of the taller buildings like so many specks of dust, leaving them tangled up in the mess of white fibers. Inside them it was pandemonium as the slow, careful sweeping of the cotton swab had them turned on their side, upside-down, and in every other direction you could think of, sending all their contents tumbling around. Many people fell right out the windows to land on some cotton fiber or on the table's distant surface, usually dying on impact. Others were crushed by furniture or various other heavy objects falling on them violently. Even so, there were still tens of thousands of people alive at the end of the little swab when Stacy finished sweeping up their city. As she held them up for a closer look, all those poor, frightened souls looked out at her monstrous eye gazing back at them—the eye of a god, it seemed.

Her pitch-black pupil, big enough to swallow their city whole, flitted up and down the cottony surface, taking in the little specks whose lives she so casually held, and the rapid sweep of her eyelashes when she blinked blew a soft gust of wind at them all. He laughter resounded in their ears. “You're all mine now, little germs,” she declared, and all the survivors trembled knowing she was right.

Carefully she lowered them to the Petri dish, and, setting the cotton swab down, told them to climb down. They all did, fearing this was their sole chance of survival, and she watched their journey from above through her magnifying glass. She gave them ten minutes—would have given them less had she thought enough of them could make it off in time—and then, when most of them had gotten off already, she picked the cotton swab back up and used it to clean her toe jam, giving everyone still on it a most fitting end at her feet.

“Did you make it off? How many of you are down there?” she asked. She knew there were at least some people down there—they were gathered in such numbers that she could see them all together as a little dark spot on the plastic—but couldn't tell any more than that. “I'll have to get a stronger magnifying glass, or maybe even a microscope, so I can actually see you guys. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter. What matters is you're all safe now! Aren't you glad I could get you out of that dangerous little city and put you somewhere you can actually survive? And it's the perfect home for a bunch of tiny little germs like you! I bet you're all super grateful!” Stacy lifted the Petri dish, turning it this way and that as she held it up to her face, imagining the tiny people all being sent rolling around on the plastic surface.

“You look so cute down there! I just know I'm going to have so much fun playing with all of you every day for the rest of your lives! But, I should probably get started on my homework now. I spent plenty of time playing with all of you already. I'll just leave you all down here while I finish it.” Placing the lid on top of the Petri dish, Stacy carefully lowered it to the floor, where she left it right under her desk. “See you later, guys!” she said, and, scooting her chair forward, she placed her feet down on the dish, leaving her little pets staring up at her huge soles pressed up against the plastic lid.

Even with the lid protecting them from her feet, some of the smell still reached them as did the warmth radiating from her soles, and even the slightest twitch of her toes was felt as a tremor shaking their new little world.

When she finished with her home work, Stacy gave her new pets some foot in the form of a tiny crumb that had been on her desk, and water in the form of her own spit. She left them in her shoe while she went down for dinner, and when she got back she sat down on the bed with them, holding their tiny home lidless between her soles and idly rolling it around, wondering what it must be like for them.

While she contemplated them, she started getting sleepy. She bid them good night and lay down to sleep with their tiny dish right next to her face, still lidless. Her soft breath blew over the tiny people, sometimes strong enough to send them rolling over the plastic. Then, after she had fallen asleep, her hand nudged the dish even closer, until it was pressed to her cheek, her half-open mouth hovering right above all the tiny people.

In the darkness of her room, drool seeped out of her mouth and into the Petri dish, ever so slowly pooling at the bottom. The tiny people tried to run away, but all it took was a slight change in the inclination of the dish to send the pool of spit flowing down towards them. It quickly overtook them, sweeping them all up in huge waves of spit, leaving them floating in the vast and growing ocean. And though they tried their hardest to make it to the surface or to the shore, they couldn't fight against the powerful currents and soon ended up drowning.

Stacy would be saddened to find them all dead when she awoke the next morning. But even as those thousands met their end, thousands more people all around Stacy's room spread out over the tiled floor, seeking out any place they could settle down in. They were the survivors of her rampage, people who one way or another had escaped being crushed, whether by hiding in some tiny hole on the floor, or having gotten far enough from their cities when she came to destroy them, or even being lucky enough to have ended up safely under some tiny groove on her skin when she crushed the city.

Many of those thousands would perish in the days to come, being stepped on, mopped up, swept away, or even just starving to death. Still, some would learn to survive, living off the various other forms of microfauna populating Stacy's bedroom, feeding off her dead skin cells and other detritus when need be, and hiding away in the tiniest of crevices whenever she was around to avoid her monstrous feet.

Over time their life cycles and metabolism would speed up as their bodies adapted to life at this tiny size—a day to her would be a year to them, and so they would spread and reproduce all over the floor, and soon there would be entire civilizations living in her bedroom, surviving unnoticed in her shadow and sometimes being wiped out by a single footstep.

At Elise's Mercy by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Fire Emblem Fates story; when a kidnapping plot goes wrong, a group of Hoshido assassins find themselves as small as bugs in the room of the Nohrian pricess Elise. Will they be able to get her help, or will she crush them all without ever even seeing them?
RATING: PG
TAGS: Micro, F/m, Unaware, Crush Feet, Footwear, Body exploration, Mouthplay, Gentle
Commissioned by Secret256 on DA

Though their orders had been simple, the assassins knew from the start that the execution would be anything but. To kidnap a Nohrian noble and spirit them safely back to Hoshido for use in negotiations would be the riskiest, most difficult task ever assigned to them in all their years of service. An airtight plan was necessary, and for that they first had to focus their efforts on gathering intel.

It took them nearly two months in Windmire to get all the information they needed, but at last they had settled on the time, place, means, and of course, target: Elise, the youngest Nohrian princess. Then all that remained was to make preparations and pray for success.

Come the day of the kidnapping, Everything was going off without a hitch. They stole into Castle Krakenburg undetected and made their way through the corridors in silence, led by one of their number who had secured a position as a castle servant to gather intel. Soon they arrived undetected at the door to Elise's bedroom, where their intelligence said they would find the young princess.

Gripping the doorknob, their leader quietly tested it and, finding it unlocked, he nodded to the others. The moment he threw the door open they all rushed in, ready to pounce on the young princess and silence her before she could raise the alarm. But as soon as they stepped into the room and saw that their target wasn't there, a brilliant circle appeared at their feet, shining with magical energies—a trap!

Before any of them could do a thing, the bright glow enveloped them, and in that moment all went dark. It was a long time before their leader awoke and, groaning under the headache that accosted him, picked himself up to see what sort of dungeon he had been thrown in. But what he saw when he looked around was no dungeon at all. Why, it was the very room he had passed out in... yet to him it looked like a whole other world, as the room and everything in it was in all dimensions near a thousand times larger than he had known it.

That trap, it hadn't just knocked him out; it had cursed him and his companions, shrunk them so small that they were of a size with ants.

How had this happened? There had been no such trap here when he had come before as one of the castle servants. Had someone, somehow, learned of their plan and set this trap for them? If so, why hadn't that someone come for him and his companions yet? Surely that would have been the first thing they'd want to do.

Whatever the case, the fact that they hadn't been found yet meant they could still make it out alive, but they would have to move quick. Wasting no time, he went and roused his nearest companion from his sleep, helping to ease him into an understanding of their predicament, before getting his help in waking and assembling the others.

Soon each of them had woken one more, and all four were making their way towards the last, but they still hadn't reached him when they all noticed a thumping noise drawing near, and a tremor shaking the floor. Then came the singsong voice of someone humming a tune; a girl's voice.

As soon as the leader recognized that sound, he ran towards the last of his companions to wake him up with the others running after him, but before he could get there, the door suddenly swung open, and the gust of wind it blew scattered them and pushed them back. Then all of them were left gaping up at the massive figure at the entrance, the Nohrian princess Elise.

Taller than any building they'd ever seen, Elise stunned her would-be kidnappers with her mere presence, especially the just-awakened fifth. Their puny minds struggled to come to terms with the sight of a human being the size of a mountain, moving at speeds which seemed unnatural. All of them were still struggling to understand it when she closed the door and turned towards them, her black boots wrapped in pink ribbons thumping against the floor, each step an earthquake for them. The spell was only broken when they saw that gargantuan foot of hers rise and swing towards them, then fear took over and sent them running.

Boom Boom BOOM! came her steps, each louder and stronger than the last, until the floor was shaking so hard that the Hoshido agents could no longer keep their balance and fell down. From there they watched as her foot, now but a single step away from them, swung closer. In less than a second the sole of her boot appeared overhead, threatening to crush them all. It came down in still less time than that, and the shrunken men didn't even have enough time to follow its descent and see it fall on the distraught fifth, granting him a swift end to his nightmare as the countless tons of weight crushed him on the spot, leaving him a little dark stain on the floor, hardly worth any attention.

Even his companions wouldn't notice his passing until later, being more concerned for their own lives as the impact of Elise's foot sent them flying back again and they tumbled head over heels along the floor for dozens of yards—or, to Elise, a couple inches. By the time they stopped, she had already stepped past them, and soon left them behind entirely on the way to her desk.

While Elise pulled back her chair and took a seat, grabbing her diary to jot down her thoughts no the day's events, the Hoshido agents reconvened around their fallen comrade, still shaking from the adrenaline rush, feeling sick to their stomachs as they looked at his remains. What in the world were they to do now? Was there anything they could do, mere insects that they now were? It had been easy enough to be somewhat optimistic at first, before now that Elise had shown them a mere fraction of what they'd be up against, their situation seemed hopeless. Their leader tried to calm their fears, even though he could hardly calm his own, and to keep them focused on finding some way to escape the castle, but the others wouldn't listen to him now. There was no way they could get out by themselves, they said—their only hope was to get the princess's attention and ask her form help. She was a kind, innocent girl—maybe she'd take pity on them.

But their leader was unconvinced, and since no agreement was found, they were forced to part ways, he going by himself towards the door to try and find some way out of here, and the three making their way to the princess.

After trekking for several minutes, the three assassins approached Elise's feet, looking warily at her giant boots. One of them tapped to the beat of the song the young princess was still humming, shaking their minuscule world each time it hit the floor; the three gave that one wide berth on their way to her other foot, until they arrived at her heel, the first stretch of what would be the hardest climb of their lives.

Despite their trepidation, the assassins walked forward and began climbing the princess's boot, finding it easier than they'd expected thanks to their meager weight and the tiny imperfections so prevalent on the leathery surface, just the right size for them to use as footholds. The climb went fast relative to their size, but it still took them half an hour to reach her knee and start walking along her thigh, and a few minutes more to reach the inch-wide gap between the collar of her boot and the hem of her dress.

Climbing down the former onto the skin of the princess's thigh, they started making their way towards the dress, but only two had climbed onto it when everything started moving. Having finished writing now, Elise pushed her chair back and stood up, her thighs going vertical and sending the fourth of the unnoticed assassins falling into her boot. Briefly he stopped around her knee, wedged between her leg and boot, but her next step snapped him loose and sent him falling further in, sliding deeper and deeper until he arrived at her foot.

The experience was terrifying for all of them, but for none more so than the one at her foot. The poor man screamed as he found himself swung at an incredible speed, only for his ride to end abruptly with the impact of her foot on the floor, which sent him bouncing back and forth between her skin and the boot. Each bounce bruised him painfully, and by the time he stopped bouncing he had a couple broken bones. He cried out in pain, calling for help from his companions, from the princess, from the gods, but his pathetic pleas made it no further than the girl's toes.

A second step came shortly after, and this time when Elise's foot was swinging forward, he was sent rolling back along her boot until he bumped into her sole. When her foot came back down, her weight fell on him, and though her flesh didn't crush him as quickly and painlessly as her boot had crushed his companion, within a second he was just as dead.

Sitting on her bed, Elise reached down and took her boots off, breathing a soft sigh as each of her feet were released. Then she swung her legs up onto the bed, rubbing her tired feet without ever noticing the little red splotch that now adorned her left sole.

The two remaining assassins could only hope their companion survived somewhere in her boot still, and that in time they might be able to help him, but for now they can only help themselves, and they had much further left to go. They walked onward as far as they could, then start climbing when they could walk no further. They gripped the threads of the princess's dress, more like ropes to them, and pulled themselves along towards her face, hand over hand. In time they passed her modest chest, and then their goal was nearly at hand; if they could but reach her ears now, maybe she'd be able to hear their voices.

The pair couldn't help feeling a touch of relief, but it would prove to be short-lived as right afterwards Elise yawned and stretched her arms overhead. The sudden movement caught one of them unprepared, and he fell, tumbling all the way down her dress to land back on her thigh.

As she finished her yawn, Elise felt a little something on her lap, and she looked down curiously to see what it was. “EEK!” the princess gasped as she saw what could only be a little bug crawling on her skin. Her cry must have scared it, because the thing immediately started running, but no matter how fast it ran, it couldn't avoid her hand when she slapped it away, killing it on the spot.

When she pulled her hand away and saw the little red splotch the poor bug had left behind, Elise felt a twinge of guilt. Now that she reflected on it, it hadn't looked like a harmful bug, and she probably could have just blown it away, but she had been so startled to find it on her that she had only thought of killing it.

Ah well; no point in dwelling on such things, she thought, and after licking the tip of her thumb she scrubbed the bug's remains away, unaware of the other “bug” on her chest watching in horror as she wiped away all trace of his deceased companion.

Loneliness weighed on the last of the trio like never before, and so too guilt over the decision made—if only they had listened to their leader and followed him outside, maybe now the others would still be alive. Still with the goal so close now, there was nothing left for him to do except keep moving forward.

So, after Elise lay down, not asleep but just staring at the ceiling, the lone survivor hopped down from her shoulder and went to stand before her ear. Though he was feeling a tad nervous, he put his hands around his mouth to channel his voice and yelled, “Princess! Princess!” Over and over he called to her, hoping she'd be able to hear him through her humming. He kept it up for a while, long enough that his throat started getting sore and he considered stopping for now, but just then her humming came to a stop and he saw his chance. Again he yelled as loud as he could.

“Hmm?” Elise muttered. Was someone calling her, or had she just imagined it? “Is someone there?” she whispered, turning her head to the side and listening closely to see if she heard that sound again. But of course, she wouldn't—not when the man whose voice she'd heard had just been crushed beneath her scalp.

Meanwhile, the leader of the assassins, standing on the floor a couple feet away from the entrance, looked over at her, wondering if his companions were nearing success. Though he could have left the room already if he'd wanted to, he felt guilty leaving the others behind, and chose to stay behind for a bit and see if they could find success, or if they changed their minds and came back. He truly hoped they would, but he couldn't shake the feeling that they were all dead.

The man sighed and shook his head; he was just wasting his time here. He turned around and started heading for the door, when all of a sudden he heard and felt a pair of big THUMPs on the floor, and when he looked over his shoulder he saw Elise had gotten up and was coming closer.

“La, la-la la, la-la la,” the young princess sang, waltzing around the room to her song's rhythm, blissfully unaware of the shrunken man she came so close to crushing underfoot, while the tiny assassin, overwhelmed by her movement and the constant booming of her feet all around him, could only lie down and pray for his survival, at least until her foot smacked down beside him and blew him away. Then he scrambled to his feet and started running as fast as he could go, keeping his eyes looking forward, not daring to look back no matter how close the tremors got.

He had gotten halfway to the door when Elise, casually glancing at the floor, saw him scurrying away and walked over to get a better look. She knelt behind him and, taking him for another bug like the one from earlier, she felt an urge to makeup for killing that one by helping this one out. Putting a hand down in the little bug's path, she stopped the poor thing in its tracks and carefully reached over to pick it up. At that point it started running again, trying to dodge her fingers, but at last she managed to corral it against her other hand. “There, there, it's okay; I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to help you out,” she said. Strangely, it almost seemed like the little bug understood her, since it climbed onto her finger of its own accord when sh moved it closer to it. Then she slowly lifted it up, cupping her other hand under it in case it fell.

There was something curious about the little thing, she thought, though she didn't quite now what it was until she put it down on her desk and sat down with it. Then she noticed that it wasn't a bug at all.

“You're a human?” she said, not sure whether she should believe her eyes. The tiny man hesitated a moment before nodding. “Wow! This is incredible! I never knew something like this could happen. How did you get so small, little guy? And how did you get in here?” The man tried to say something, but even when she leaned in really close she couldn't make out anything he was saying. “Sorry, little guy, I can't hear you. But wait, don't I know you?” Elise asked, leaning in so close that her little find looked plainly uncomfortable. “I do! You're the new servant that started working here a month ago! Is this why I haven't seen you in a few days? Poor thing; I bet it must have been so scary being lost at that size. You probably came here to ask me for help, didn't you? Well, don't worry; as your princess, I promise I'll keep you safe.”

The shrunken assassin didn't know what to say. He supposed he should consider himself lucky that she had so easily settled on her own explanation of what he was doing here. As long as she didn't piece together the real reason for it, he'd probably be safe enough with her. And as long as he was safe, there was still some hope that he might be able to escape and get back to normal some day. He still wasn't entirely comfortable around her, but right here and now, he didn't have a choice but to go along with whatever she wanted.

“Are you okay? You look a tired. Why don't we get you to bed?” She offered her fingers to him again and he climbed on. He expected her to put him in a box or a drawer or something of the sort, but instead she took him over to her own bed and, sitting down, she put him down right in front of her feet. From there he turned to her, and found her looking back at him expectantly.

The assassin didn't understand. Did she want him to fall asleep here? Even if he'd been sleepy, he didn't think he could fall asleep with her so close to him. Just seeing her feet lying nearby had him on edge—he knew just how easily either of them might kill him.

Seeing her servant staring at her feet, Elise wiggled her toes to see how he'd react. She couldn't help but laugh at how scared he got—even if they were so much bigger than him, it was still funny to think she could spook a grown man just by curling her toes a bit.

“What's wrong, little guy? Can't sleep? I guess you weren't so tired after all. Well, in that case, I hope you don't mind if I ask you to do a little something for me. You are still my servant, after all, so it's only right. Don't worry, it's nothing too hard; all I want is a little foot rub. You can handle that much, can't you?” Elise said, turning her feet over to present him with her soles. The man looked at her uncertainly, like he couldn't decide if she was joking or not.  “Come on, don't be shy. Here, let me give you a little push to get you started.” She put a finger down behind him and, scooping him up with her nail, she carried him over to her left foot, dumping him right int he middle of her sole.

She watched intently as the tiny man got up and looked all around, taking in his new surroundings. Her foot must have looked so impressive for a tiny little thing like him; just seeing how little of her sole he actually covered really put into perspective how much bigger and stronger than him she was. It was even more apparent when she scrunched her sole and her little servant ended up caught in a mere wrinkle on her skin.

“You still haven't started working? What a lazy servant you are! Well, I guess that's fine. You're too small to be a good servant anyways; I'll just have to make you my toy instead!” Elise happily announced just as she released the shrunken man. “Com here little guy; let's have some fun together.” Gently gripping her new toy between her fingertips, she carried him up to her face, holding him right in front of her eyes.

He looked so scared now, almost as much as when she first saw him. She should have felt bad for him, seeing him like that, but for some reason, his fear just made him look even more adorable than he already was. “You're so cute I could just eat you right up! And maybe... maybe I will!”

The young princess lowered her toy until he was right before her lips. Even before she opened her mouth she could already feel him squirming in her grip, and his struggles only grew more desperate once her tongue slid out of her mouth, reaching for the tiny thing, until it was hanging right under him. That's when she dropped him right on the tip of her tongue, where her spit quickly fastened him to the broad, pink surface, so that he could just barely manage to crawl along it, and even though he crawled out past the edge, her saliva still held him to her tongue.

The feeling of her little toy struggling to escape her tongue was so delightful! It made Elise feel a warmth spreading from her heart down to her belly. Even more amazing was when she carried him into her mouth and when she closed her lips behind him, shutting off his only chance at escape. Even though she couldn't see him, she could feel the panic in the increasingly scratching of his limbs against her tongue. He wanted so badly to escape~! He might even be begging for her to let him go, however pointless that was; just the thought alone amused her to no end.

And yet, Elise still wasn't satisfied. Her toy's fear was intoxicating; she wanted more of it, wanted him feeling like he was on the verge of death. To that end she started pushing him around her mouth with her tongue. She was careful not to hurt him, but even so she recognized his growing terror as he was made intimate with her cheeks, gums, and teeth.

“Ah, you're so tasty, little guy~! Maybe I was wrong to make you my toy; I think you're better off as a snack!” Elise said, her voice a powerful humming that made the shrunken man's body buzz all over. “Anyway, it's been nice but I think it's time we finished playing. Now let's get you out of there and put you somewhere safe and warm: in my stomach!”

Elise giggled as she felt the tiny man's struggles reach a new level of intensity. Pressing him to the roof of her mouth, she pushed him back towards her throat and finally gave a great, big, GULP!

“Ha ha! That was a lot of fun, don't you think, little guy? ... Little guy? Hello?” Frowning, Elise opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue, and poked a finger deep inside. She scratched up the very back of her tongue,and when she pulled her finger out she saw her little spit-drenched toy lying all limp on her fingertip. Poor thing must have passed out in those final moments when she pretended she was going to swallow him. Well, he'd be in for a pleasant surprise when he woke up and saw that he wasn't dead after all.

Until then, there were still a few good hours of daylight left, and Elise meant to enjoy them. But, since she didn't want to leave her new toy behind, she reached over to her foot and smushed him nice and firmly into the gap between her first two toes, giving a nod once she saw that her spit was keeping him nicely in place. With her pet secured, she put her boots on and left her room, wondering who she might show her adorable little find to.

Iono's Shrunken City Stream - Part 1 by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Pokemon SV story; When the city of Mesagoza is mysteriously shrunk to the size of a bug, they're discovered by world-famous streamer Iono. But will the young woman aid the shrunken people? Or does she have other plans in mind?
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, Feet, Footwear, Unaware, Destruction
Commissioned by Secret256 on DA

No one knew when it happened. Most of the affected didn't even realize anything was different until well after they had woken up and started going about their day—it wasn't something easily noticed unless one lived on the edge of the city. But soon after breakfast, when the people of Mesagoza left their houses on their way to work or school, they slowly realized that something had indeed changed: somehow, their city had been shrunk down, leaving the whole metropolis, once the biggest in Paldea, stranded in the middle of a great, barren expanse it had left behind with its shrinking.

Even then, they didn't realize just how small they were until a wild fletchling landed near their city. The thing seemed massive—easily as big as a mountain. Their whole city was like a pebble next to it, and until it flew off they all feared it would mistake the city for food and peck it to bits, or rend it with its huge talons.

How had this happened? And why? Was this some freak cosmic phenomenon, or were humans responsible for this? Had Arceus decided to punish them for some unforgivable sin? And more importantly, what were they to do? How in the world could they survive like this?

Panic and despair seized the hearts of the Mesagozans and all of them thought themselves goners for sure. But just when the world seemed darkest, a glimmer of hope appeared on the horizon in the form of a young, pink-and-blue-haired woman. the shrunken people were quick to recognize as Iono, the electric-type gym leader and world-famous streamer. If only they could get her attention, maybe she could save them from this horrible nightmare.

The shrunken people cried out all together to the young woman, jumping up and down, smacking garbage cans, waving flags around, honking their horns, and doing anything and everything they could to get her attention, even getting their pokemon to help out. But though she looked all around at the great barren land left behind by the city's shrinking, wondering what might have happened here Iono never so much as glanced at the ground in front of her, and as she came closer, kicking up little clouds of dirt and making the tiny Mesagozans crane their necks further and further back, their hope again became despair.

Powerful tremors and great, thundering booms accompanied every one of the streamer's steps, both growing stronger by the second, until the tiny people felt she was more likely to be their doom than their salvation. Their attempts to get her attention turned ever more frantic as they realized they might be crushed under her boot if she didn't see them, and when she was only a few steps away many people broke into desperate flight, trying to run away before they were crushed with all the others.

Everyone's shouts rose to a fever pitch as the sole of Iono's boot became visible overhead, its shadow all but consuming the pebble-sized city. There wasn't a soul among them that didn't think the end had come when that gargantuan foot began its descent. Yet when it hit the ground a moment later with a great, deafening BOOM, the city still survived. Oh, some buildings did collapse in the apocalyptic earthquake that followed, but hardly anyone had been indoors when it happened, and though some Mesagozans perished, the great majority still lived, as Iono's foot had so landed that their whole city sat safely in the space between her boot's heel and sole.

Yet it shook them to see how close they had come to being crushed—how close to it they still were. Iono needed only slide her foot an inch forward or back and the city would be razed beneath her boot, turned to dust so fine no one would ever know what had happened to them. Only an inch, and yet this little gap seemed big enough to house even the loftiest peaks in all of Paldea.

Trembling as they stared at the giant arch looming over their city, the shrunken people held their breaths, praying for her to leave them in peace. But when Iono's other foot came down right next to this one with another great BOOM, it became clear that she wouldn't be leaving just yet.

Far above the Mesagozans, still blissfully unaware of the panic caused by her mere presence, Iono pulled out her phone and opened the GPS. Sure enough, it said she was standing right in the very center of Mesagoza. And yet, when she looked around, she saw... nothing. Zilch. Nada. Not a single sign that this place had ever been inhabited. There were a few people around who had shown up after her, but they all looked every bit as lost and confused as she was. Maybe one of her fans would know what was up, she thought, and she opened her social media app to ask them.

“Hey, what gives!? The GPS says I'm in Mesagoza, but there's nothing around! Did someone steal the city before I got here? This is so not cool! #MesaGone” She typed out the message and sent it along with a selfie of herself in this empty land. Then, waiting for the replies (and the sweet, sweet interactions) to come flooding in, Iono started tapping her foot impatiently.

To the people stuck beneath her, this was like a series of earthquakes that threatened to reduce their whole city to rubble, if Iono didn't simply crush it on one of those taps. Each tap of her foot brought about the collapse of more and more buildings which simply  couldn't handle the amazing stresses Iono put them through. And while the people cried out as desperately as they ever had for her to notice them, all their voices combined were as nothing compared to the sound of Iono tapping her foot, rendering all their efforts worthless.

At last, after the most painful minute the city of Mesagoza had ever experienced, Iono ceased her foot-tapping and took a small step back that left the toe of her boot looming over the shrunken city. Finally Mesagoza was out of her shadow, yet the people felt no better than they had a moment ago. If anything, now that they could look up and see all of Iono looming over them, standing so impossibly big that their puny minds struggled to comprehend what they were seeing, the Mesagozans felt smaller than ever before as they were all but forced to contemplate their sheer insignificance. And while a few of them still tried to get her attention, most had fallen silent with a case of despondency as it became clear that a bunch of microbes like them had no chance of being noticed by a living landmass like Iono;the most they could hope for was to make it out of this encounter alive.

Meanwhile, after sifting through dozens of replies to her post, Iono at last saw one with a link to a news report that talked about how the city of Mesagoza had mysteriously disappeared overnight, leaving behind only a big empty crater. The whole thing sounded so bizarre she had to make sure she wasn't reading some weird conspiracy theory site, and even then she probably wouldn't have believed it if she hadn't been standing there right now, surrounded by the empty land where the city had once been.

“And to think I canceled one of my streams for this,” Iono muttered, shaking her head. She'd been supposed to visit the Academy here to host a talk about what it takes to be a successful influencer, but now it seemed the whole trip had been a colossal waste of time.

Then again, Mesagoza's disappearance was likely to be the talk of all of Paldea, if not the whole world, for at least a couple days; if she was the first big streamer to cover it with her own firsthand account, followers and subscriptions would come flowing in like never before! She might even break her old viewership record! Just the thought of it made her excited; maybe this trip wouldn't be a total waste after all. She just had to get home before someone else beat her to the punch.

Closing the social media app, Iono called for a cabbie to come pick her up, then opened the camera to take some pictures and videos for her stream, already thinking about what she would say and how she could spice up her story to engage all her viewers. Then, once she had enough material to work with, and with plenty of time to spare before the cab arrived it occurred to her that she might try calling her contact at the Academy to see if he picked up.

Just as she pressed the call button, down in the tiny Mesagoza, director Clavell's phone rang and, to his surprise, he saw that Iono was calling him. Seeing a chance to save the city, the director was quick to answer. “Iono?” he called into it, his hand and voice alike shaking as he held the phone up to his ear.

“Oh, hey! What's up, director? Are you okay? Tell me what's going on.”

“I'll tell you as much as I know, but first I have to tell you, DO NOT move your foot!”

“My foot?” Iono looked down at her feet, feeling super confused. She lifted her foot up on its heel, shaking it left and right, her sole passing over the tiny city over and over again. “Why not? What's wrong with my foot?”

“Iono, please, stop it! Just take a step back, I implore you! This is a matter of life and death!”

“Okay, okay! Fine! I'm taking a step back now.” Iono did so, finally putting some welcome distance between herself and the tiny city, though it would still only take a single step for her to be back on top of them.

“Oh, thank goodness,” director Clavell sighed. He felt himself about to faint; at his age he couldn't handle much excitement, and simply being near Iono like this was almost more than he could bear. Still, he couldn't allow himself to pass out at a time like this; not when so many people were relying on him.

“Iono, listen; what I'm going to tell you is going to sound like a fantasy, but I assure you, it's all very much real. You can see that Mesagoza is gone, right? Well that's not exactly right. We're all still here—at least, most of us are. No one knows how it happened, but last night our city shrank. We're right here, on the ground, close to where you were just standing.”

“Shrank? Are you pulling my leg, gramps? You really shouldn't kid around with something so serious, you know.”

“I'm not joking, Iono; I wish I were. If you could simply get on your hands and knees, I can guide you so you'll find out city. Please, we're in such danger by ourselves; if you could help us out, we'd be ever so grateful to you.”

“You want me to crawl around on the floor? Are you serious?” Iono scoffed. “I guess I got nothin' better to do right now so I'll humor you, but let me tell ya, if this is some weird joke, I'm making sure all my followers hear about this.”

“That's alright; you'll see soon enough how serious this is.” After Iono went down on her hands and knees, the director guided her towards Mesagoza until their city was right in her sights. At that moment a chorus of cries erupted from all the other shrunken people, who had been following her journey in suspense. “That's it! You're looking right at us!”

“What? You mean this tiny thing here?” Iono moved her hand to point to what at first glance looked like some tiny pebble, holding her finger so close that the Mesagozans feared she would crush them. Her finger hovered over the shrunken city, its surface easily big enough to crush them all with a single poke. Her light skin filled their sky with the spiraling pattern of her fingertip, magnified to such a degree that the people beneath her could make out every last pore and wrinkle.

“Yes! Yes, that's us. Please, be more careful, Iono.

“... Iono?”

“Sorry, gramps; I'll call you back later. Gotta make sure you're tellin' the truth.” Hanging up on the director, Iono leaned in closer to look at that tiny little pebble director Clavell had made such a fuss about. There did seem to be something weird about it—it was weirdly-colored for one, with more green than she'd seen on any pebble before—but that wasn't enough to confirm the director's ridiculous story. No, she needed to take a closer look, so she turned on her camera, trained it on the little green pebble, and zoomed in as far as her camera could go.

Had her phone been almost any other model, even maximum zoom wouldn't have been enough to identify that thing as a city. Fortunately for the Mesagozans, Iono's phone was equipped with the latest and greatest phone camera, able to zoom in even beyond the limits of other phones, and once the camera focused on it, previously unseen details of that tiny “pebble” were revealed to Iono. Even so, it took her a minute to recognize the curious geometric patterns she was seeing as the streets and buildings of a big city, and the faint movement she saw in the center as a crowd of tiny speck-people waving at her.

As soon as she confirmed that everything director Clavell had told her was true, Iono sat back in shock, staring mutely at the tiny city. Her eyes passed over the ground near it, over the footprints she had left there, some having come so close to the city it was miracle she hadn't crushed it.

Crushed it? Yes; crushed the city and all the people in it. Strange as it was to think that she could have wiped out thousands of lives in a single step, there was no denying what she saw. And what had the director said? “We're all still here—at least, most of us are.” If only most of them were still there, were some others not there anymore? What had happened to them? Had they... died? Had she caused their deaths without ever knowing about it? It was possible at least. And perhaps it was only her imagination, but she thought director Clavell's tone might have hinted at it.

Iono pondered the question, staring intently at the tiny city. Yet she found that, no matter how much she thought about it, even after coming to the conclusion that the missing Mesagozans were surely dead and that she had killed them, she didn't feel guilty at all. Even telling herself about how how awful it was that those people were dead, she couldn't feel bad about it.

Just look at these people: they were mites. Specks. Germs. She couldn't even have seen them without her phone. A gust of wind might wipe them off the face of the Earth. Feeling bad about killing them made as much sense as feeling bad about all the germs she'd killed by sanitizing her hands. They were lucky to have survived so long like this, really.

But, with that out of the way, what was she supposed to do about these tiny things now? She supposed she should aid them somehow, but she really wanted to have some fun with them first, so she leaned in real close to smile at the shrunken city.

Though they had been working so hard to get her attention, now that they had it the Mesagozans were already regretting it. As scary as it had been to know that she might kill them all unknowingly, with that grin they all feared what this girl might knowingly do to them.

“Well well, looky what we've got here! If it isn't Mesagoza city! Now how'd all you guys go and get so itty-bitty small? I totally didn't see you there before! You really should have said something, ya know; I could'a stepped on you guys by accident! But I guess you were just speechless at havin' such a super-popular streamer standing next to you. Good thing I thought to call your director, huh? Anyways, he told me I should help you all, so I'm thinking, why don't I take you all home with me? You'd be a lot safer sittin' in a little box in my room than you are out here, don'tcha think?”

The people below muttered in careful approval; maybe they had misjudged Iono after all.

“Only problem is, how am I supposed to get you there? Hmm... You think I could just...” Iono stretched a hand towards the little pebble-city, making as if she was going to grab it. Instead she put her thumb and forefinger down on the ground on opposite sides of it, so close that another fraction of an inch would have spelled doom for the Mesagozans. “Nah, that won't work! Just look at you! You're so small I'd probably crush you all just trying to pick you up! You'd all go flat under my finger, just like that!” Iono moved moved her fingers away and flattened a tiny clump of dirt that had been lying close to the city.

Seeing that thing get crushed beneath Iono's fingertip and ground down to nonexistence, the Mesagozans collectively went pale, many nearly fainting on the spot. Director Clavell pulled out his phone and tried calling Iono to beg her to stop, but the call wouldn't go through, even after trying with another phone; it seemed she could call them, but they couldn't call her.

“But then how can I bring all you tiny people back with me? Hmm... Oh well, I'm sure I'll come up with something soon! And until then, I might as well get comfy, don'tcha think?” The Mesagozans sighed in relief as the young streamer moved away from them for a moment, only to panic once more when she sat back and her feet rushed towards their city, stopping just shy of it. But what came next was more bewildering than anything, as Iono took off her boots one at a time and propped her feet up right in front of their city, her massive soles rising into the sky to loom far above their city, her skin faintly glistening with sweat.

“Ah, that's nice! So good to be out of those tight boots! They're super trendy and all, but not too good for being out in the sun, you get me? Of course you do! You guys must be really hot too, isn't that right? Let me give you all some shade. Iono to the rescue!” she announced enthusiastically, giggling as she moved her feet lower over the city.

To the Mesagozans the approach of Iono's feet looked like sky come crashing down. It seemed impossible for something so big, and moving so fast, to simply stop falling, and until her vast soles stopped a mere inch above their city, they felt certain they'd be crushed beneath them. Even once her soles stopped, they still felt as if they might be crushed at any moment, especially as Iono playfully rocked her feet over the shrunken city, bringing tremors with each little motion.

Toes like mountains splayed and curled by turns, causing her soles to scrunch up and leaving the speck-sized people gaping in awe at the hypnotic bulging and stretching of her flesh. Soon something else caught their attention, though—a growing figure hanging from the end of one of her toes—a drop of sweat nearly as big as Mesagoza itself. The monstrous drop grew bigger by the second, hanging lower and lower. Such a volume of water would surely wipe out the whole city on impact if it hit, and it was still getting bigger.

The shrunken people hung on to it in suspense, until at last a particularly energetic curl of Iono's toes flung it down to the earth, to splash down right at the outskirts of the city. In the blink of an eye, a massive wall of water bulldozed through several blocks and dozens of buildings, before vanishing into the earth, leaving behind only scattered remnants of the structures it destroyed and the people it killed. The survivors could only keep staring at Iono's feet, praying that no more drops of sweat would be falling on them.

“Ha ha! You guys look so cute down there! I bet you're all honored to be so close to my feet, isn't that right? I've got tons of fans who'd pay me a fortune to look at them like you're doing right now. I bet I could find enough of them to take all your places.” Just then, Iono had an epiphany as she realized what a huge opportunity had fallen right into her lap. She could picture it already: a super-special stream dedicated to showing off the tiny Mesagozans, where she'd let the viewers decide what she should do with them. It would be the single biggest show of her career. Heck, it might even be the most-viewed stream of all time! She just had to make sure the city got back home safely. But how was she going to do that without wrecking everything?

Actually, maybe she didn't need to bring the whole city. Just the people would be good enough. And if that was so, she didn't even need to pick them up herself.

“Okay! I think I know how to take you all back safe and sound with me! At least, I hope I do.” Iono pulled her feet back just a bit, then lowered her soles all the way, leaving her little toe standing right in front of the city. “All you gotta do is climb up my toe and... find some little place where you won't get crushed once I start movin'! Easy, right? I mean, it's not great, but I don't think anyone could come up with something better on such short notice! So, you coming or not? I guess you could stay here if you want. You might even survive a few more hours! But are you really gonna take your chances out here, all by yourselves?” Iono punctuated her question with a small wiggle of her toes, then held her feet still to let the little specks climb it.

The Mesagozans weren't too keen to hitch a ride on Iono's feet, but they didn't have much choice. It was a miracle they had gotten her attention at all—the odds of them getting help from anyone else were almost nonexistent, as were their odds of survival if they stayed her any longer. Not that their odds were much better with Iono, but at least there was an opportunity there. In the end they all swallowed their pride and came forward to climb up Iono's toe like a swarm of mites, dodging sweat droplets and other such obstacles, all while she recorded their journey on her phone.

It took something like twenty minutes, but at last they had all hidden away under Iono's toenail—all save a few unlucky people who had fallen to their deaths or drowned in the sweat droplets that speckled her skin here and there. Giving a small wiggle of her toes once they were all safely in place, Iono put her boots back on and stood up, taking care not to apply too much pressure on that toe so she wouldn't kill any more of those little people. She them all alive to make this stream the best it could be, after all! At least until the show started; then her viewers would get to decide their fates. And if the people wanted to see the little bugs crushed, well, she'd just have to give them what they wanted.

Anything at all for the sake of a good show.

Reimu's Shrunken Misadventures: Shinmyoumaru by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Touhou story; a shrunken Reimu spends a day with the inchling princess, Shinmyoumaru Sukuna.
Latest in a series of Touhou stories from the same commissioner. In order they are:
Serving Ran Yakumo
Chen's Pet
A Toy to Yukari
RATING: X
TAGS: Micro, Fantasy, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation
Commissioned by kingtuck05 on DA

Standing naked in the middle of Hakurei Shrine at a mere half-inch tall, Reimu kept calling for Yukari's help for several minutes, until at last she was forced to accept that the youkai wasn't listening in on her and she would have to deal with being stuck at this size for now. On the bright side, at least she could fly again, and she rose into the air and flew around to see if there happened to be anyone around who might be able to help her.

Though she didn't notice anything on her first flyby, on her second pass through the kitchen she did hear someone calling to her.

“Reimu? Is that you?” The shrine maiden looked over to the counter to find the inchling princess Shinmyoumaru Sukuna sitting there with a half-eaten grape in her hands. Reimu was so relieved to have finally found someone that she didn't remember her own nakedness until she was already standing on the counter next to Sukuna. She blushed and covered herself with her hands while the inchling put the grape aside and stood.

Even standing just as tall as a person's thumb, Sukuna towered over Reimu, who had to crane her head back a fair bit just to look her in the eyes; the shrine maiden was like a small toddler next to her. Still, she was quite far from the immense size and power that Reimu had seen from Ran, Chen, and Yukari.

“Gosh, you're so tiny!” Sukuna laughed, bending over to pet Reimu on her little head, which only made the shrine maiden even more flustered. “How'd you get that small? Did someone use the Miracle Mallet on you while I was asleep or something?”

“No, no. It doesn't have anything to do with the mallet, actually. It was... Yukari.”

“The gap lady? Huh. I never knew she could do something like that. So she played a trick on you?”

“Y-yeah, something like that,” Reimu said, too embarrassed to admit the reality of what she had been doing with Yukari. “She said she would put me back to normal , but I guess she forgot. Now I'm stuck at this size, way too small to do my job.” She sighed and hung her head.

“You're worrying too much.” Sukuna crouched to speak to Reimu on more even terms, though even like that she was twice as tall as the shrine maiden. “Size isn't that important. If I could cause so much trouble for Gensokyo as an inchling, I'm sure you can handle working as a shrine maiden at your size.”

“But I don't even come up to your knees! What could I even do if a bigger youkai starts causing trouble? There's no way I'd be able to beat them.” Most likely they'd just stomp her flat or flick her away, and that was assuming they even noticed her trying to stop them.

“Before you go and start getting all depressed, why don't we see what you can do at that size? Just a quick fight out to do it!”

“What? You mean... here? Now? Like this?” Reimu looked down at her naked body.

“Sure, why not? I mean, it's not like there's a change of clothes you can use now, is there? And there's plenty of space in the shrine for us to fight at this size. Come on, it'll be fun!” Sukuna slowly levitated, floating off the counter and to the middle of the kitchen. Reluctantly, Reimu followed after her, letting her hands fall at her sides. Once they were in position, she summoned her Yin-Yang Orbs, Sukuna pulled out her Miracle Mallet, and at the count of three they started to fight.

Both women flew around the kitchen, filling the air with great barrages of quick-moving bullets produced from their own energy while dodging and weaving between the other's shots, taking the occasional hit but still continuing their fight.

Reimu quickly noticed that her fighting abilities were nowhere near as degraded as she had thought they would be. Sure, her attacks were smaller and weaker than normal, but relative to her size they were stronger than they had been the last time she'd fought someone. She could sense a new energy burning within her. As it turned out, Yukari and Ran's training hadn't only made her into their obedient servant; the newfound faith she had in her youkai mistresses had also refined her spirit and granted her a higher level of power than she'd ever had before. Her size also turned out to have its advantages, since she was small enough to weave through the tiniest of gaps in Sukuna's attack patterns, and so took far less hits than did the inchling.

As the fight raged on, it was soon made clear that, despite her size advantage, it was Sukuna who was on the back foot, constantly flying away from Reimu, even leaving the kitchen altogether and escaping into various other rooms. The chase went on for several minutes until the fight entered Reimu's room, where a well-placed shot sent Sukuna hurtling to the floor. “Looks like you were right, Sukuna!” Reimu said, gloating over the fallen youkai. “Beating you was a piece of cake! I'm sure most other youkai won't be an issue either, as long as they're all as weak as you.”

“Piece of cake, you say?” Sukuna rose slowly to her feet, readjusting the little bowl she wore a a hat. “Let's see if you still feel that way after I've powered up!” Raising the Miracle Mallet over her head, she called on its power and soon a change came over the little inchling. From just a few inches tall, Sukuna exploded in size to stand a little over four feet—quite short for a human, yet still a colossus to the shrunken Reimu.

Sukuna looked proudly down at the shrunken Reimu, boasting of her far superior size and power. “How's this for weak?” she asked, and held out her hand to attack the tiny shrine maiden floating in front of her knees.

But though she saw the attack coming, Reimu didn't move to dodge it, nor did she ready an attack of her own. The tiny girl was too awed at Sukuna's immense size, gaping up at the towering inchling. Seeing her at that size, she felt the the same same of inferiority and the same urge to submit to the superior “giantess” before her that she had felt when in Ran or Yukari's presence. And so, even though Reimu could have easily dodged Sukuna's attack she simply hovered in place and received the full brunt of it head-on.

The attack hit her with such force that she immediately blacked out, and she remained unconscious until a minute later, when the tiny girl woke up to something big and rounded nudging her—a giant finger, she saw once she opened her eyes.

“Oh good, you're awake,” Sukuna sighed in relief as she watched Reimu slowly pick herself off the floor. Reimu groaned, rubbing the back of her head along with the spot on her lower chest where Sukuna's attack had hit her. “I'm sorry I hit you so hard, but I didn't think you'd just stand there and take it. Should I have given you more of a warning? Or is it something else? Are you feeling okay?”

“I-I'm fine,” Reimu said while the inchling gently stroked various parts of her body. She looked up at Sukuna's face, trying very hard to ignore her urges lest they make her embarrass herself. “I guess I was just too surprised by you growing so big.”

“You think I'm big? I'm barely any taller than a little kid,” Sukuna laughed. “But, I get it. You've only been small for a little while so you're not used to seeing people so much bigger than you. I bet it's really scary for you, isn't it? I mean, even I get scared sometimes and I've been small my whole life. Plus you're even smaller than us inchlings.”

“Y-yeah, it is a bit scary.”

“Now that you're small you're getting a taste of what my people have to put up with every day. Most of us are so weak that we couldn't defend ourselves if someone bigger than us tried to hurt us; all we can do is hide or run away. And if someone caught us we'd be totally at their mercy. Of course it's different for me since I'm stronger than most inchlings, but still.

“When the world is such a dangerous place, you need to be able to resist attacks from people way stronger than you. Maybe that's something I could help you with.”

“Thanks, but I don't think I need it. Yukari's magic protects me from being hurt. I can get stepped on and I still wouldn't die.”

“Really? Wait, how do you know that? Did someone step on you recently?”

“What? N-no, I, uh... um... uhhhh...”

“Oh, it doesn't matter. Anyways, it's good you can live through stuff like that, but I'm not just talking about helping you survive stuff. I can help you so you don't pass out from strong attacks like you did just now when mine hit you. It can even be useful for you once you get back to normal. What do you say? ... Hello? Reimu? Are you listening?”

Sukuna waved at the shrine maiden, but Reimu wasn't looking at her anymore. At rather, not at Sukuna's face. She was staring straight ahead instead, right at the inchling's feet. But was she really looking at them or just staring blindly? And why had she gone quiet all of a sudden? Had something happened to her? Should Sukuna take her to a doctor?

While she tried to decide what to do, Sukuna curled her toes and noticed Reimu's eyes following them. In fact, the girl's gaze Sukuna's followed every movement of her feet, going up, down, left and right together with them, always staring at one or the other. When Sukuna angled one foot back on its heel, showing off her sole to the tiny girl, Reimu shivered but still didn't look away. What's more, Sukuna realized that the expression on her face was one of barely-contained desire, as if she wanted nothing more in the world than to be at the inchling's feet. But that was ridiculous, right? She had to be misreading things; and to prove it to herself, she slowly moved her foot forwards, sliding her sole along the wooden floor towards the shrunken shrine maiden.

The closer her foot got, the further forward Reimu leaned, until she was sitting on her knees and even shuffling ever so slightly forward. Sukuna was in suspense, waiting to see what would happen and yet feeling strangely nervous about the whole thing. She kept moving her foot steadily closer to Reimu until, when it was just a tiny fraction of an inch away, she saw the tiny girl lean over to press her face up to her toe, softly kissing it.

Shocked, Sukuna jerked her foot back, waking Reimu up from the trance she had been in. The tiny girl looked at her with an expression no less flustered than the inchling's. It took Sukuna a few seconds to get ahold of herself again, then her expression hardened into a glare and she stood to reach her full height. “How dare you make a mockery of me!? I-I'll tech you to show me respect!” She raised her foot over the tiny shrine maiden, and while Reimu was busy staring up at it, she SLAMMED her foot down, stomping Reimu flat.

“What were you trying to say kissing my feet like that? That smaller people should worship those bigger than them?” Sukuna ground Reimu down on the floor, twisting her foot this way and that. “I can't believe I ever thought you were worth helping. You're just like everyone else, aren't you? All you humans think you're better than us just because you're bigger... Well, we'll see if you still think that way once I'm through with you!” Sukuna slid her foot off Reimu, then raised her big toe and held it over the tiny girl. “If you like my toes so much, why don't you go ahead and lick this one clean? Go on, get to work! Unless you want me to step on you again.” She tapped Reimu with her toe once, then felt the tiny girl sit up and press her face against the bottom of her toe, her little tongue working furiously to lick away all the dirt and grime on the inchling's foot.

“Not so funny now, is it? I bet you're sorry you ever made a joke of kissing my foot. Well, don't think I'm done with you yet! I'm going to make sure you know what it feels to be at a bigger person's mercy so you never mistreat any inchlings, or fairies, or other small people ever again! Now keep licking! You still have the rest of my foot to clean, you... you bug!”

Sukuna crossed her arms and glared at her foot, where she imagined the tiny Reimu must surely be suffering as she toiled away beneath her toe. After the first one was licked clean, Sukuna raised her other toes, letting Reimu quickly scurry under the next one to start licking it. Seeing how fast she was working, Sukuna thought Reimu must have been really scared of her. Maybe she thought she would get on the inchling's good side by being an obedient little girl. Well, if that was so, she had another thing coming! Sukuna wouldn't let her go until she was satisfied that Reimu had learned her lesson, even if it took weeks.

“How do you like that taste? One of my subjects told me he was once kept trapped and made to  lick his captor's foot every day for a month; by the end his tongue was so numb that he couldn't taste anything. Maybe I should do the same to you. You think a month will be enough for you to learn some empathy? I could always keep you as my slave for even longer if it's not.”

“...”

“What's the matter? Don't you have anything to say? Not even a 'sorry'? Or maybe you're just too scared to speak.” Sukuna curled her toes, pressing Reimu to her sole with them, and grinned smugly at the shrunken girl's pathetic squirming as she was helpless to escape the inchling's grip. “Well, maybe you should be scared. I could do whatever I want with you and you couldn't do anything to fight back,” she said, and released Reimu. “But if you show you can show me respect and obey, I promise not to treat you too bad. Now get back to licking, or else!”

Even before she finished talking, Reimu had already gone back to licking her toes with more enthusiasm than ever before. But, despite what Sukuna thought, the shrunken maiden wasn't doing it because she was scared or anything like that. In fact, she loved how Sukuna was treating her like dirt; it reminded her of how her beloved mistresses had treated her during her time at the Yakumo household, making her toil away for their pleasure so she would know her proper place beneath them.

Even aside from that, she really did enjoy licking the inchling's toes, not least of all because it gave her a reason to press her face right up against that delightfully soft flesh, feeling the warm skin against her own. She didn't even mind the taste or the smell, having gotten used to others like them over the last three days. Most of all, though, she wanted to please Sukuna and maybe earn some praise or headpats by doing the best she could at this job.

Soon Reimu was finishing up with the last of Sukuna's toes, and then the inchling sat and turned her foot sideways on the floor, letting her sole tower over Reimu like a great wall. “Go on then, start climbing; let's see how you like crawling on my foot like a little bug.” Reimu wasted no time in obeying Sukuna and was soon climbing under the inchling's watchful gaze, to lick her sole clean. Maybe she really was learning, Sukuna thought.

Leaning in close to see how Reimu was doing, the inchling was surprised to see that her toes were absolutely spotless, without so much as a speck of dirt on them. The same was true of those parts of her sole that Reimu had already worked on, and as she watched the shrine maiden at work, she saw her working hard to lick every last inch of her foot clean, even working her tongue into the little grooves and wrinkles of her sole. She didn't even look disgusted by it.

Sukuna frowned. Was this job not as bad as she had thought it would be? Her feet weren't all that dirty, after all, so maybe Reimu didn't mind it so much. This won't do, she thought. She needed to be harder on the shrunken girl, or else Reimu would never learn. But how could she make this harder for her?

As Sukuna looked around thoughtfully, trying to come up with some ideas, her eyes happened to fall on a pair of sandals on the floor nearby, and that gave her an idea.

“Ugh! Could you work any slower?” she said, feigning annoyance. “I'm not going to sit around all day to let you finish, you know. I think I'll go for a walk while you keep working down there.” Grabbing the sandals, Sukuna put the tiny girl on one of them and then put the sandals on, smothering Reimu between sole and insole. “Better keep licking down there! I expect you to be finished by the time my walk is over.” After taking a moment to enjoy the feeling of Reimu fidgeting under her foot, Sukuna left the room and went for a walk around the shrine grounds, making sure take the longest route.

By then it was almost noon, and the day was steadily growing warmer under the sun's bright rays. Out in the light it was warm enough that Sukuna started sweating a bit, and she was pleased to notice that her feet were no exception. Her soles were soon covered in sweat, helping Reimu stick to them while she walked. She had no doubt the shrine maiden would be beyond disgusted at being soaked in her sweat, and also by the intensifying smell of her feet—assuming she hadn't already passed out.

It wasn't until an hour later that she sat down on the shrine entrance to check in on Reimu. “So, did you make any progress on cleaning my foot?” she asked as she kicked off the sandals and turned her foot around to look at the poor girl stuck to her sole.

Reimu was barely moving at all, apparently trying and failing to get herself unstuck from the warm, sweaty sole that stretched all around her; this punishment had definitely taken its toll on her Sukuna almost felt sorry, but it was no less than she deserved for her blatant mockery.

“Look at you; you're so pathetic, like a worthless ant. Even the weakest inchling would be taking this better than you. Still think you're any better than us just because you're a human?”

Gradually, though, Sukuna's smugness gave way to confusion as she came to realize that Reimu wasn't trying to get up. Rather, it looked more like she was snuggling against her foot, caressing it, and even... was that another kiss!? The inchling quickly turned her foot over, throwing Reimu to the ground. “You're still mocking me!? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't crush you here and now.! She held her foot over Reimu, ready to stomp on her again.

“W-wait, please, Sukuna! I can explain. I... EEP!” Reimu yelled as Sukuna stomped down, only for the inchling's foot to land next to her. Then Sukuna leaned over and picked her up, holding her by the waist to dangle here before her face.

“Go on, then; explain, if you can.”

Reimu gulped. “I swear I wasn't trying to mock you or anything. I just... when I saw you grow so big, when I saw your feet right in front of me, I... I just couldn't help myself.”

“Are you trying to say that you actually like being at my feet?” Sukuna squeezed Reimu until the tiny girl squeaked. “I don't believe it. Come up with a better explanation or I'm through with you.”

“I swear I'm telling the truth! It's all because of what Yukari did to me.” Despite her embarrassment, Reimu told the inchling about everything that had happened during her time in the Yakumo household—as much of it as she could bear to reveal, anyways.

“I didn't think anyone else would make me feel the same way as they did, but when I saw you so big and powerful, I just wanted to throw myself at your feet and worship you. That's why I kissed your foot, not to mock you or anything like that.”

“I don't buy it. If that was all true you wouldn't want to worship me; you'd be too scared of me for that.”

“I am scared, but my instinct to serve you is even stronger. Now do you see why it's so important I get back to my normal size? The way I am now, if any youkai bigger than an inchling starts causing trouble I could never stand up to them; I'd just fall on my knees and become their pet.”

“That's what you want? To be my pet?” Sukuna could hardly believe what she was hearing. She still wasn't sure how much she believed, but Reimu sounded sincere enough.

“Yes? A part of me does, at least, and I can't resist it.”

“I'm sorry but that's not okay! You need to be able to stand up for yourself even when you're so small. Especially when you're this small. Looks like I'm going to have to train you to have some self-respect.”

“Train me?” Reimu said. The poor girl had had enough training for a lifetime already and she wasn't too keen on dealing with any more.

“That's right.” Sukuna put Reimu down on the stone walkway that led up to the shrine, then put her bare feet down in front of the tiny girl. “Stand up and look at my feet, but don't move no matter what I do, okay? Fight against whatever urge you get and stand firm.” The inchling then moved her foot steadily forward, little by little closing in on the tiny girl. Reimu, meanwhile, stared intently at the giant foot, admiring its power and its supple curves, watching its skin faintly glistening with tiny sweat droplets, standing entranced by the subtle bulging and stretching of its flesh as it moved. Its rounded toes looked so lovely, so soft, so welcoming, and yet so mighty and strong. She could think of nothing she wanted more than to be buried under their supple flesh once more.

“No! You have to resist. That's what Sukuna ordered you to do.” So she said to herself, and stood stiff as a board to keep herself from acting on her base urges.  But it was so hard for her, especially once Sukuna's foot got close enough that she could feel its warmth against her naked body. It was so close now; close enough that she could just reach over and...

Moving with a mind of its own, Reimu's arm stretched out to touch Sukuna's toe, and as soon as she felt the inchling's warm skin against her hand, all of Reimu's resistance melted away and she stepped forward to press her body up to the mammoth toe, surrendering herself to the inchling.

“Looks like this is going to take a while.” Sukuna bent over and pried Reimu off her toe, dragging her back an inch or so while moving her foot back into place. “Okay, let's try this again.”

Progress in Reimu's training was slow in coming. The first several tries ended with her moving to hug Sukuna's toe as soon as it touched her if not before. Finally, though, she was able to resist the temptation and stand still even while the toe bumped against her. She felt a stirring in her heart, and a strong desire to serve at Sukuna's foot, but she held herself in check and strove to obey the inchling's orders instead.

“Good! Keep fighting now, and remember your dignity!” Sukuna said as she raised both her feet back on her heels and let them tower over the tiny Reimu, wiggling her toes and scrunching her soles. Reimu's will almost faltered when she saw such a powerfully dominant gesture, but though she trembled with barely-contained desire, she still didn't react when Sukuna's sole gently tapped her on the face.

Yet, when the inchling's toes descended on her, holding her down while rubbing her back and forth over the ground, it proved to be more than she could resist. Once the initial shock wore off, Reimu spread out her arms to welcome the domineering digits and started kissing them passionately.

With a sigh, Sukuna took her foot off of Reimu and restarted the training, determined to succeed no matter how many tries it took. Over and over she repeated the same motions, first moving her foot closer to Reimu and then pinning her down underfoot, trying to tease some reaction out of her.

 It took many more attempts before Reimu could finally go through it all without reacting to what Sukuna was doing. “Very good,” the inchling said, setting her feet down in front of Reimu. “Now for the next part of your training: come over here and kiss my toe.”

Reimu didn't understand how this was supposed to contribute to her training, but she went up to Sukuna's toe and started eagerly kissing it.

“No, no, no! You're not supposed to do what I tell you! Show some self respect! Do you understand?” Reimu meekly nodded once Sukuna had moved her foot away again. “Good. Now start worshipping my foot or else I'll crush you like the little bug you are,” she said, slamming her foot commandingly in front of Reimu.

The tiny shrine maiden trembled, unsure of what to do. “Didn't you hear me? Get on your knee and start worshipping, unless you'd rather do it from beneath my sole.” Sukuna held her other foot over Reimu, threatening to stomp her flat under her heel.

“I-I'm sorry, mistress; I didn't mean to disobey. Let me make up for it by rubbing your feet,” Reimu said, scurrying up to Sukuna's foot and beginning to massage her toes until the inchling flicked her away in annoyance.

“Why are you just submitting to me? Attack me! Fly away! You could even just stand still if you want, but whatever you do, don't do what I say. okay?”

Reimu nodded, but internally she was conflicted. Her instinct was to obey, but her orders were to disobey; it didn't make any sense to her. For a while, whenever Sukuna ordered her to do something Reimu was as likely as not to obey. It might as well have come down to a coin flip, though the harder Sukuna pushed, the more likely Reimu was to submit to her orders.

But, little by little, Reimu did come to some sort of understanding. While Sukuna was bigger and stronger than her, and very much deserving of the shrine maiden's respect, at the end of the day it was Yukari who she served and owed her allegiance to, and that meant the only person she had to obey was Yukari—and also Ran and Chen as Yukari's messengers. Sukuna, on the other hand, she didn't need to obey at all, but she could still do it as long as it didn't interfere with her job.

Once Reimu came to that conclusion, the next time Sukuna ordered her to worship her feet, Reimu simply made herself turn around and fly away, to hover just out of the inchling's reach.

“Where do you think you're going? Get back here; I'm not finished with you yet. Come and kneel under my feet, right where a little bug like you belongs.” Sukuna pointed at the ground, but though Reimu was tempted, she shook her head and kept her distance. “Oh yeah?” The inchling stood up and stepped right up to Reimu. “If you're not going to obey, then... It looks like you finally passed the test. Congrats!”

The sudden shift in tone caught Reimu by surprise, but when Sukuna offered up her hands to her, Reimu didn't hesitate to land on them. “Took you long enough! I almost didn't think you'd ever get this far. Hope I didn't push you too hard or anything, but I'm glad it worked out in the end.”

“So that's really it? There's nothing more left? I really passed?” Reimu was so relieved when Sukuna confirmed that it was over. It really did feel like she had dropped some heavy burden; finally she could be around the inchling without worrying about offending her or embarrassing herself. “Thank you so much! I can't even say how glad I am that I could pass your test. I really owe you for all your help.”

“Don't sweat it! You deserve it for being so nice to me, even when I was smaller than you, and even after all that trouble I caused you back when we first me. In fact, I think you deserve something more. Now sit still while I reward you for putting up with all that.”

Reimu tensed up for a moment, wondering if this “reward” was to be another test for her. But when Sukuna started stroking her back, her worry melted away and she happily let the giant inchling pamper and care for her. Sukuna kneaded the tiny shrine maiden under her fingertips, massaging her until she was as calm and relaxed as she had ever been. Then when she was done with Reimu's back she gently rolled her over to massage her front and limbs, enjoying it almost as much as Reimu did.

The shrine maiden was so cute at this size, so small and dainty; Sukuna found she loved feeling Reimu's delicate figure beneath her fingers, and it made her so happy to see how the tiny little thing trusted her to be gentle. She wanted nothing more than to protect and care for the tiny girl, yet at the same time she sensed somewhere in the back of her mind an urge to mess with Reimu—to exercise her superior power by dominating the shrine maiden. Was this how human-sized people felt towards her and the other inchlings? It would explain so much if it was. Not that it excused them from mistreating her kind, of course.

“So, how do you like it? Are you happy with your massage?”

“M-hm,” Reimu muttered. “But, could I ask you for something else?”

“Like what?”

“Um, I just wanted to ask if you could maybe.... smother me between your feet. I-if you're okay with it, I mean.”

“Eh? Do you really still want to be at my feet? I thought I taught you how to control those urges already.”

“I-I swear I can control it way better now! It's just... I still really like it, and you said you would reward me, so I thought...”

“Okay, okay. I guess it can't hurt to indulge that stuff for a little bit.” Sukuna moved her feet closer, holding them so their soles were only an inch apart, then she gently lowered Reimu towards them, dangling the shrunken miko by the legs. Once Reimu was right between her soles, she slowly moved her feet together. Her flesh engulfed the miko, perfectly smothering her. She tried to be gentle and not put too much pressure on Reimu, but she couldn't help but worry that she was hurting the tiny girl, especially when she felt Reimu start fidgeting.

“Are you doing okay? I'm not hurting you, am I?” she asked, moving her feet apart just enough to let Reimu answer back.

“No, I'm fine. In fact... m-maybe you could be a little rougher with me. Like you were before, when you were training me.”

“You mean like this?” Sukuna pressed her feet together and rubbed them against each other, rolling Reimu between them as if the miko were a mere piece of lint.

“That's perfect!” Reimu said breathlessly when the inchling again moved her feet a little bit apart. “Please, keep going!”

Sukuna felt awkward about it, but she did as Reimu asked and kept rubbing her soles back and forth.  To her surprise, once she had been doing it for a while, she found that she was starting to enjoy it a bit. Reimu felt so nice being pressed against her soles, and unconsciously she started pressing her soles a bit harder together to better feel every detail of that minuscule body. Not too hard, of course, but before long she realized that she wanted to be even tougher on Reimu than that.

The inchling loved being the bigger and stronger of the two for once in her life. And while she didn't want to hurt Reimu, she did want to make sure the miko knew she was the one in charge now—that she could do whatever she pleased and Reimu couldn't do anything to stop her.

It was funny; before today she would have been indignant if anyone had ever confessed to feeling that way, but now it was all she could think of. She supposed it would be fine as long as Reimu was okay with it, though—it was only a bad thing if it involved mistreating someone.

After turning the matter over in her head for a bit, Sukuna finally decided to go ahead with it and moved her feet apart, letting Reimu fall to the ground. The tiny miko was confused, and she looked to Sukuna with worry in her eyes. “Is something wrong? We can stop if you don't like doing this.”

“Shush, you little bug. The only one who gets to decide when we stop this is me. Now come over here and give my toes some proper worship.”

Reimu was confused; this was such a sudden change from Sukuna. The way the inchling was talking reminded her of the test she had just passed, and she had to wonder if maybe this was another test that she was supposed to pass by refusing to obey her commands.

“What's wrong? Aren't you going to show my toes some love? Then just sit tight while they show you theirs instead.” With her toes raised, Sukuna slid her feet forward until her digits were hanging over Reimu. The tiny girl sat in suspense beneath them, taking in their scent, their warmth, their lovely curves and incredible power. She watched them splay apart, then looked past them at the inchling's smiling face.

It was only when she saw Sukuna's genuine expression that Reimu could feel certain this wasn't a trick, and when the inchling's toes came down to either side of her she eagerly crawled over to them and, kneeling, started to kiss them.

Sukuna's toes curled ever so slightly at the feeling of the tiny girl's lips against her skin, giving Reimu a hug that she kept up while the tiny girl had her fun. It was so heartwarming to feel that frail little thing showing her such love, and Sukuna showed some back to her by gently wiggling her toes around her, sliding Reimu up and down until the shrunken shrine maiden.

After a little while she tilted her foot back and splayed her toes, letting go of Reimu, but even then she still clung lovingly to Sukuna's toe, nuzzling against it, until another wiggle brushed her off. Then Sukuna lowered her foot, pinning Reimu down under her big toe and kneading her against the ground. Reimu received that toe like a long-awaited lover, spreading her arms to hug its soft surface and gladly surrendering herself to its whims, letting the inchling toy with her as she pleased.

Sukuna loved feeling that minuscule little body being pressed into her skin, and the little movements of her arms and legs beneath her toe. She simply couldn't get enough of Reimu, so after a little whole she slid her foot forward to pin Reimu down under her sole and then she started applying ever more pressure to the tiny girl, driving her deeper into her flesh, until Reimu couldn't even breathe. At that point Reimu's instincts took over and she started trying to escape Sukuna's foot, but by then there was hardly anything she could do; all her pitiful fidgeting did was amuse Sukuna, who smiled and twisted her foot. Reimu's awareness started dimming then, and before long she passed out, waking up some time later in Sukuna's hands.

“Hey, are you okay?” the inchling asked, gently stroking Reimu. “Sorry about that; guess I got a little carried away. Hope I didn't hurt you too bad.”

“It's okay. Like I told you, Yukari's magic protects me at this size.”

“Right. Anyway, I was thinking about your size. The Miracle Mallet is still recharging since I just used it to grow myself, but by tomorrow I should be able to grow you back with it. Only problem is that since you're a human it won't work as well or you as it does for me. It'll wear off after some time, or if you get hit by a powerful attack.”

“It's alright. I don't need it to last forever, only until I can get Yukari to fix me. And if I shrink again before then you can always grow me back, right?”

“Sure; as long as you don't mind me playing with you a bit while you're still tiny.”

“I don't mind at all.” Reimu blushed.

“Then it's a deal. I'll stay with you today, and tomorrow morning we can fix you up. Now...” Sukuna leaned closer and gave Reimu a sniff. “Why don't we get you a bath so you can stop smelling like my feet.” Reimu agreed, and so Sukuna carried the tiny girl off to the bathroom—still a bit messy from when Yukari had snatched her up in here. There she began filling up the bathtub, and after setting Reimu down on the rim of the tub, the inchling undressed, neatly folding her clothes and putting them away in the corner before returning to Reimu.

Once the tub was full, Sukuna climbed inside and brought Reimu in after her, lowering her in the water right in front of her chest. Reimu looked all around, at the huge lake of bath water she floated in, at Sukuna's hand floating just beneath the surface, ready to save her if need be, and at the inchling's kind expression. Once she felt more comfortable in the tub she started swimming around, with Sukuna's hand always following beneath her to keep her safe, and when she got tired she swam up to Sukuna's chest, climbing just high enough along her skin to get out of the water and then lying down to relax while Sukuna stroked her back.

After soaking in the tub for a bit, Sukuna started feeling more playful, and she plucked Reimu off her chest, holding her in her open palm. Then, bringing her other hand closer, she started inspecting Reimu's body, poking and prodding her all over and even spreading out her delicate limbs to get to see her from every angle. Reimu spent the whole time blushing in embarrassment, but she didn't complain—she loved being manhandled and treated like a doll by the much-bigger inchling.

Sukuna's fingers were so strong, so insistent, so domineering. Reimu couldn't help but get ever more aroused at their touch, especially when the inchling started playing with her tiny little breasts, kneading them under her thumb. Reimu's flustered moan only encouraged her to mess with the tiny girl even more, rubbing not only her chest but also between her legs, getting her all riled up until she was actively spreading her legs to invite the inchling's touch.

Seeing how worked up Reimu was getting amused Sukuna to no end, and she kept teasing the tiny girl's crotch until she was all but begging for it, only to move her finger away afterwards to listen to her pitiful little whimpers. Finally, she pulled Reimu closer, pressing the shrine maiden up to her lips in a tender kiss. And, after Reimu returned the gesture, she stuck out her tongue and started licking at Reimu's crotch, working to please her until at last the shrunken girl let out an adorably squeaky cry and lay limp on Sukuna's hand.

After washing Reimu down, the inchling was just about ready to get out of the bath, so she pulled the plug and grabbed a towel, using it first on Reimu and then on herself. After getting dressed again, she went with Reimu back to the shrine maiden's bedroom, where she sat in Reimu's bed with her legs crossed and set Reimu down on her lap, letting the tiny girl clamber down to play at her feet.

After their bath, Reimu was newly in love with the inchling's feet. Her soles were so clean, so soft, so smooth; even simply rubbing them felt wonderful, and she spent a long time doing just that, enjoying their warmth and the clean smell of Sukuna's skin while the inchling softly wiggled her toes to stroke Reimu's body, the both of them enjoying each other's company until it grew dark and they went to sleep with Reimu cradled under the inchling's toes.

Destroyer Hunted by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Girls Frontline story. Destroyer's attempted raid is thwarted by a giant P7.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Titan, Destruction, Crush (Androids only), Footwear, Gentle, Violent, Sci-Fi
Anonymous commission

Led by Destroyer's dummy, close to a thousand Sangvis Ferri troops had successfully infiltrated the territory held by Griffin and Kryuger, positioning themselves under cover of a small forest in preparation for a strike. Their target, a small town of just ten thousand inhabitants, was also a crucial nexus in G&K's supply lines, the disruption of which would enable SF to attack in key points along the front line.

Though there were some T-Dolls guarding the town, they were merely a token force, not nearly enough to withstand an attack by Destroyer's forces—clearly they hadn't been expecting an attack from anything near the number of troops she commanded. It was almost too easy, the only caveat being that they had to move quick so as to strike the town before they were detected and enemy reinforcements sent.

Throwing caution to the wind in favor of speed as Dreamer had instructed, Destroyer forewent the use of any scouting forces during her advance, trusting that they would meet no meaningful resistance during their march. At a mere dozen or so miles from the town, they still hadn't encountered any enemy forces, and Destroyer was starting to think the whole operation would go off without a hitch. Already she was looking forward to the destruction of those enemy Dolls as something all but assured, when little by little she became aware of a ripple of alarm spreading through her forces.

Starting with those at the head of the battalion, all the units came to a halt as they detected a repeated shaking of the ground with a faint booming noise and the sound of crunching bark following each tremor. Soon Destroyer sensed it too, and she racked her mind trying to think of what it might be. It didn't quite sound like explosions, nor like artillery fire, and anyway it didn't have the right rhythm to be either of those things. She could think of nothing else, though, and with the sounds getting ever closer, she had to figure this out quick, so she directed a few SF scout units to hover above the treeline and find the source.

A few seconds later, she got her answer in the form of an image captured by the scouts' cameras, and immediately regretted her decision.

Dead center in the picture, out in the middle of a lush dark-green carpet, about a mile away, stood a dark figure rising starkly above the horizon—a giant for whom even the tallest trees, whose figure dominated the landscape, and whose angry purple eyes were looking right into the camera.

It was a giant Griffin Doll, and not just any of them, but the giant among giants herself, P7.  And as she felt the tremors drawing closer, Destroyer knew her odds of success had gone down to nearly zero.


“It's no fair! Why do I have to be the one to take care of all these missions?” P7 complained not for the first time that morning.

“You already know why,” Kar98k patiently said from her perch atop P7's shoulder, where she clung unperturbed to the threads of the 500-foot Doll's odd nun-like outfit, keeping herself stable against the constant jostling from P7's stride. “You're Griffin's most valuable asset—the Commander's most useful Doll. It's only natural you'd be put to work so often. You knew this would happen when you accepted the transfer to this new body.”

“But I just got back from another mission! Couldn't they have sent someone else instead? It's not like I'm the only giant Doll at the base. At this rate I might not be back at base tomorrow.” It was the 31st of March, which meant that tomorrow was April Fools' day; P7's favorite holiday, a day when she could run wild with her pranks, secure in the knowledge that for once she wouldn't get in trouble for it. She'd been all set to make the most of it this year, with a ton of prank ideas she'd been brainstorming, but with how busy she'd been recently it was already too late to make preparations for most of her ideas. She'd have to settle for something simple this year—assuming she was able to celebrate it at all.

P7 glanced wistfully at the town a couple miles to her left. “Say, if SF is after this town, can't I just go over there and wait for them to show up? I mean, why chase after them if we can wait for them to come to us.”

“Because once they see you there they'll just go cause trouble somewhere else. We need to eliminate them here and now. Besides, we both know that's not the reason why you want to visit the town. Now hush; the SF forces are supposed to be in the forest up ahead. Obviously you can't be perfectly quiet but the less noise you make, the closer we can get before they hear us coming.”

P7 sighed, but kept quiet otherwise as she started into the forest, scanning what she could see of the ground through the foliage. At first she tried to step softly and avoid damaging the trees any more than was necessary, but the forest grew thicker the deeper she went, and soon she could no longer avoid some destruction, cracking branches and even some tree trunks with her every step. Worse, she could see increasingly little of what went on beneath the thickening canopy, forcing her to crouch and hold open holes in the foliage to see if there were any SF dolls below.

Her frustrations kept mounting until at last she'd had enough. The final straw came when she raised a foot to take a step, only to find she couldn't put it down anywhere else without knocking down a tree or two. Well so be it! she thought and stomped her foot down, taking her frustration out on the innocent pine by sending its trunk crashing down beneath her slim white boot. More and more trees followed the fate of the first as she walked further on, ignoring Kar98k's admonishments to keep the noise down, until something in the distance caught their eyes—a trio of dark, reflective objects rising briefly above the forest canopy only to descend again a second later.

“Did you see that?” asked Kar98k. P7 nodded—those had definitely been SF scouts. “Looks like we found our target. Let's move in and take them down.”

“I'm way ahead of you.” P7 strode purposefully forward, crunching branches and tree trunks alike with every swing of her legs, her eyes searching intently for any SF units.

All of a sudden, when P7 was just a few short strides away from where the scouts had appeared, a barrage of bullets surged out from beneath the foliage, the fire of at least a hundred weapons rushing up to meet her. P7 paused and pulled Kar98k off her shoulder, cupping her in one hand while using the other to shield her from any incoming fire before proceeding. Save for a few of the larger rounds, which produced a mild stinging, none of the enemy's attacks did damage to the giant doll, at most giving her a buzzing feeling where the bullets bounced harmlessly off her skin.

On the other hand, the intense fire tore to shreds much of the foliage that had obscured the SF forces from view, letting P7 march confidently to destroy them.


This was bad. Even with all of Destroyer's massed forces firing together at the giant Doll, there was hardly so much as a scratch on her, and even those scratches were all from the manticores, of which she had only ten. How was she supposed to bring down that monster with such limited resources? She should have just dispersed her forces and tried to escape with as many as possible the moment she saw the Doll—better than having informed Dreamer about the giant only to be ordered to fight her to the death.

Maybe one of the others could have figured out some plan to take this monster down with the forces she had at her disposal—though Destroyed doubted it—but all she could think to do was to have everyone keep shooting at the giant P7, even as she came ever closer. By then the surrounding leaves rustled at P7's every step; the trees shook down to their roots, and the cracking and crunching of those she stepped on was almost louder than the roaring gunfire of all her forces combined.

Destroyer sent the scouts to attack the Doll's face, hoping their short-range fire might be enough to blind her, but the swarm of drones, which next to P7 looked like more like flies, was quickly swatted out of the air, and those that survived the swing of the giant hand either went on to crash into the Doll's head and shoulders, or else were simply left behind as she kept going without missing a beat.

“Stupid bugs,” said the giant. “It's all your fault I'm missing out on my April Fools' preparations. Now I'm going to make you pay for that.”

As she approached the brutes at the head of the formation, the black sole of her boot appeared in the sky above the melee units and quickly descended, crashing through sixty-foot pines to flatten over a dozen of them in an earth-shaking stomp. The survivors hurried to climb the white boot like ants, digging their knives into the smooth surface to help them climb, but they hadn't even made it past P7's heel when her foot rose once more and they were either thrown off with its sheer speed or else brushed off by the branches the giant foot blasted right through.

Her next step brought her right to the middle of the rippers and vespids, and when her foot fell on a couple squadrons she took a moment to grind them under her boot, reducing them all to an unsalvageable mess of mechanical parts and synthetic outer shells, all half-buried in the dirt. And then she was only a single step away from Destroyer and the line of manticores.

The SF ringleader couldn't remember ever being more scared in her life. The giant's expression was fierce; in it, she could see the intent to exterminate every last one of her forces, and as was becoming clearer by the second, there was nothing any of them could do to stop her.

Once P7 was in range, Destroyer joined her troops in shooting at the giant Doll, lobbing grenade after grenade from her launchers. But though she managed to hit the skin of P7's thighs, as far up as her shots would go, it seemed all she accomplished was leaving a small black soot mark on the spot of each explosion, more bug bites than bruises. Still she kept shooting, until she saw that massive black sole appear above the trees, swinging past her on the way to one of the manticores—the giant hadn't even noticed her!

Destroyer watched as that foot came down on the manticore, the great war machine fitting neatly under the end of P7's boot. The unit looked like no more than a mouse beneath the giant Doll, and as her foot slowly pressed down on it, the whirring of its gears as it strained to move under the immense pressure sounded almost like the whine of a wounded animal to Destroyer's ears, a sad and pitiful noise. But the Doll showed it no mercy, and slowly the manticore's armor cracked under her weight, until with just a bit more pressure the war machine was flattened in a quick succession of crunching noises as each separate bit of armor gave way and was destroyed.

A dreadful sense of helplessness came over Destroyer as she watched the giant grind the manticore's remains down all the way before turning her attention to the next one, putting it to the same slow death she had given the first.

Though most of Destroyer's force still remained, she already knew the battle was lost. The manticores were too big and slow to have any hope of escaping the giant Doll; she would grind them all down one after the other, then turn her attention on Destroyer and the remaining troops. Whatever Dreamer had said, there was no point in wasting her forces on a losing battle, and while P7 was occupied dealing with the manticores, she ordered everyone else to disperse, and took one last look at the monster before running away.


After finishing with the manticores, P7 lifted Kar98k back to her shoulder, and with the smaller Doll's help she tracked down the rest of the SF forces as they tried to flee under cover of the forest. Every so often an enemy squadron would stop to attack her, and she would lumber over to the offending forces to stomp them flat, crushing them as mercilessly as if she were dealing with ants. All the same, there was no real urgency to finish them all off, knowing that none of their remaining units could damage her. It was just a matter of some simple pest control now, and she freely took her time in dealing with the comparatively bug-sized troops, enjoying the catharsis of decimating these units which had once caused her so much grief.

“Is this really all that Sangvis Ferri managed to send?” she mused while crushing another couple squadrons of rippers beneath her boots. “What a waste of my time. A few squads of regular T-Dolls could have probably cleaned this bunch up while I stayed at the base and prepared for tomorrow. I think I'll need to have a word with the Commander not to waste my time with such easy missions.” Another squadron revealed itself to her right and she slowly walked towards it, smiling at the faint tickling she could feel from their bullets. 

“I'll walk up to him when he's out in the open so he can't avoid me, then pick him up between my fingers and bring him up to my level so we can talk face to face, just like so.” P7 demonstrated her intentions with one of the rippers that had been shooting at her, crouching to snatch up the enemy fighter and then dangling it by the legs as she brought it up to her eyes. The tiny thing tried to aim its guns at her, but P7 quickly tore them from its hands, almost tearing its arms off as well, and flicked them aside.

“Then I'll very slowly and patiently explain my request so he understands how important it is not to squander me on little stuff like this.” As she said this, P7 slowly squeezed the ripper's legs harder and harder; though it tried to wrest itself free, all its efforts could barely even dimple her skin. “And once he sees my point, I'll very gently put him back down.” The moment she let go, the ripper hurtled three hundred feet to the ground, slipping right through a gap in the trees' branches to crash down on the forest floor, its damaged body giving no signs of life save for some jittery twitches as its CPU tried to assert control over the body. P7 then raised her foot to step on it and the other rippers still busy shooting at her, ending them all with a satisfying crunch. “What do you think? Will the Commander listen to reason?”

“M-hm,” Kar98k muttered absentmindedly, her thoughts focused on the movement of the troops they'd been following. “P7, have you noticed anything strange about how our enemies are behaving?”

“Strange?” P7 turned her head, straining her eyes to get a good look at her companion. “Not really. Have you?”

“It's these squadrons that keep stopping to shoot at you. If the enemy wanted to improve their odds of survival they could just disperse into the forest and it would be almost impossible for us to find all of them from up here; at least a few of them would be able to hide or get away from us. Instead they keep opening fire on us and drawing our attention. It all seems very deliberate; I think they're trying to distract us with disposable troops to protect a more elite unit.”

“An elite unit? Like a ringleader?”

“It's likely. Keep walking the way you were headed before this last group distracted you. If I'm right, they'll try to make more distractions for you; ignore them and keep going straight. We can deal with any stragglers later with help from some other Dolls if need be, but we shouldn't let the ringleader get away.”

“I'm not sure if we'll be able to see them from up here, though.”

“Then put me on your boot. I'll keep an eye out below and tell you if I see anything.”

“Eh!? Are you sure about that? Won't it be dangerous for you down there? I mean, you could fall off and...”

“It's fine. The mission comes first. Besides, I trust you to keep me safe.”

“Really? Well, if you trust me, I'll just have to trust myself too.” Moved by Kar98k's dedication, P7 raised a hand to her shoulder, letting Kar98k hop on to be lowered onto her boot. Once she got the go-ahead, P7 carefully set out to where Kar98k had directed her. Sure enough, another squadron of vespids started shooting at her from behind after she'd taken just a few steps, but P7 ignored it and kept walking. More and more groups started shooting at the further she went, from every direction except straight ahead, all but confirming Kar98k's suspicions. Whatever was there, they definitely didn't want her finding it. Well, she'd find it all the same, and if it did turn out to be the ringleader responsible for these forces, P7 would be sure to make them pay.


“Crap! Why isn't she turning back?” Destroyer ran through the forest as quickly as her legs could carry her, yet even so she could feel the giant Doll getting ever closer, completely ignoring the several squadrons of SF troops shooting at her from behind.

As Destroyer looked over her shoulder, she saw the giant P7's white boot come crashing down behind her, with a normal-sized Doll on top of it. Was that one of her troops? The question flashed in the back of her mind and was quickly forgotten as she swerved to the right to try to get out of the monster's path, but as she ran, she dimly heard someone's voice shouting, “She's over there!”

Destroyer heard the voice again, from much closer behind her, after the P7 took another couple steps, and looking back again she saw the Doll on P7's foot pointing right at her, guiding the giant this way. “Crap!” she muttered again.

She tried to obscure her position by running through where the trees were thickest, and when the foot that held the other Doll went back up, she ducked behind the biggest trunk she could find. But in her haste to find a hiding spot, Destroyer had miscalculated where P7's foot would land next, and she jumped in surprise when the great white boot slammed down right at her side, sending a shower of leaves and broken branches falling from above. The ringleader couldn't hold back a cry, and the noise turned the boot-riding Doll's head towards her.

“She's right by your foot!” Kar98k shouted, sliding off of P7's boot just as Destroyer aimed her grenades launchers at her. Just in time; a pair of grenades soared through the air where she had been just a second ago, going on to explode many yards away. By then P7 was already looking down at the scene playing out beneath her, and she ducked to reach for the shrunken ringleader.

Seeing the giant hand descending towards her, Destroyer shot another few rounds of grenades at it, but though P7 hissed at the slight stinging she felt, her hand still kept coming and soon Destroyer was left with no choice but to turn and flee. Yet she'd barely taken two steps when P7 caught her and brought her, struggling, up to eye level.

“AAAH! L-let go of me, you... you monster!”

“Whatever you say,” P7 laughed All of a sudden Destroyer found herself falling from a few hundred feet in the air as those monstrous fingers released her. She screamed as she fell towards a clearing left by P7's steps, and held out her arms preemptively to try and grab some branch in her way, only to be caught by P7 before she even reached the Doll's knees

P7's tree-sized fingers curled over destroyer, leaving her encased in the giant Doll's synthetic skin. She railed against her captor, doing everything she could to escape her grasp, yet however hard she tried she could not so much as budge any of those fingers. When P7 let go of her a few seconds later, she found herself back under the giant's gaze, with Kar98k also looking at her from P7's shoulder.

“What's the matter? Can't you handle a little prank?” P7 asked, grinning at the little ringleader.

“J-just who do you think you are!?” Destroyer shouted, quickly getting to her feet. “Do you have any idea who you're dealing with? I'm Destroyer of Sangvis Ferri; I've killed hundreds of worthless Dolls like you, and you just made yourself the next one on my list. Now die for disrespecting me!” She raised her weapons, but just before she could fire them, one of P7's fingers curled to pin her down.

“Cute toys you've got there. But aren't these too dangerous for a girl like you? Why don't I put these away somewhere safe.” P7 snatched the grenade launchers from Destroyer's hands, handing them over to Kar98k for safekeeping.

“Ah! What do you think you're doing? Give those back to me right now! Do you hear me? Give them back! Give them back!” Destroyer beat her hands angrily against P7's hand, taking out her frustration in the only way left to her. There was no way this was happening; it was impossible. Had she really been defeated by a pair of lousy Griffin Dolls? What would Dreamer say when she heard about this?

“Aww, does the little girl want her toys back? Sorry, but those are a bit dangerous for a kid like you to be handling.”

“I'm not a kid! I'm a fearsome ringleader of Sangvis Ferri!”

“Really? Because you look just like a kid to me. A bad little kid who's been causing so much trouble and needs to be punished. The fun I get out of that should almost make up for having to come all the way out here to chase after you and your troops.”

“You... you... You bastards! You'll be sorry you ever messed with me! I'll be back some day, with  a bigger army and bigger, stronger weapons, and I'll make you pay for all this! Do you hear? ... Hey!!! Pay attention to me!!!”

“P7,”  said Kar98k, ignoring the ringleader's tantrum, “remember we still have more SF units to deal with. Finding them takes priority over you 'punishing' Destroyer.”

“Aww, but that'll take all day! Can't I just have a little fun with her first?”

“The mission, and peoples' safety, comes first. Deal with her quickly so we can finish up here; if we get them all today, maybe we could be back at base tomorrow.

“Fine, fine,” P7 sighed, dropping the struggling Destroyer on the ground.

Destroyer tried to stand, but the fall had damaged her legs and she could only roll onto her back to look up at P7 rising back to her full height. P7 raised a foot high in the air, holding it smugly over the damaged ringleader, who recalled the last images she had received from all her troops who had been crushed under the giant Doll's boots. Unwilling to take such humiliation, she triggered the self-destruct function she'd built into her dummy, destroying it before it could be crushed, and swearing, one day, to get her revenge.

Afternoon with Soi Fon by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Bleach story. Soi Fon spends an afternoon playing with a shrunken Yushiro.
Direct sequel to Yoruichi's Micro Brother which you can find on my DeviantArt gallery
RATING: PG13-ish
TAGS: Nano, Feet, Breasts, Humiliation, Unaware, F/m
Commissioned by rayner3 on DA

“Alright, you little germ,” Soi Fon playfully said to the near-microscopic Yushiro standing in the shadow of her toes, gawking up at them like they were the world's biggest mountain range, “I figure I'd better head home now, so go ahead and climb on my toes or you'll get left behind. Better hurry, or I'll lose my patience with you and pick you up myself.”

At Soi Fon's command, Yushiro scurried fearfully along the floor towards her nearest toe, climbing it as soon as he reached it. He got there much quicker than he had expected—apparently at his current puny size he was so weightless that he could advance by leaps and bounds, much faster proportional to his size than he had ever run at his normal size. His climbing went by quickly too, and in less than a minute he had already made it under Soi Fon's toenail, crawling as deep beneath it to make sure he wouldn't fall off.

Soon after the tiny boy had disappeared beneath her toenail, Soi Fon stood up, and the increased pressure on her feet made the upper flesh of her toes bulge out ever so slightly, causing Yushiro to be firmly smothered between her skin and toenail. Then, after putting her sandals back on, wiggling her toes to tease the tiny boy, she strode out of Yoruichi's home and towards her own.

Her walk was even more intense for Yushiro than it had been the last time he had been stuck to her feet, back when he had still been as big as a grain of sand, not a hundred times smaller than one. And that wasn't the only thing that was more intense, either; the smell of her foot was more intense too, only bearable because of how used to it he already was, and so was the pressure bearing down on him every time he was squished under her toenail, which nearly knocked him out cold. 

If only he had paid more attention to his sister when she was teaching him that spell to grow himself back. But }instead he had rushed through it and only ended up shrinking himself more.  Now all he could do was hope that he could survive Soi Fon long enough for his sister to come back and help him.

Finally arriving at her home after several minutes, Soi Fon went directly to her bathroom, where she took off hr sandals and put up  her foot so that her toes were resting on the edge of the bathtub. Then she ordered Yushiro to get out, and after the speck-sized boy climbed out of the wad of dirt that he had gotten half-buried in and hopped down from her toe to the tub's porcelain rim, she put her foot back down and opened the water faucet, allowing the tub to slowly fill up. The great torrent of water hitting the tub rattled the whole thing ever so slightly, making Yushiro feel as though there were a powerful and unceasing earthquake going on. Finally, Soi Fon started undressing, taking all her clothes off one by one and neatly folding them before putting them all away.

Despite his bewilderment at seeing Soi Fon undressing right before him, Yushiro couldn't tear his eyes away from her, and he kept watching until she was bare naked, even as he was blushing red the whole time.

Once she had finished, Soi Fon went and sat on the tub. She dipped her feet in the water to test the temperature, then looked to her side, down at the tiny Yushiro who had come just a couple inches from being sat on. The boy gawked up at her naked body—Soi Fon was as beautiful at this size as she was terrifying, and he couldn't help but admire both her figure and her amazing power.

While she was looking at Yushiro, the shinigami used a spell to enhance her senses so she could see, hear, and feel him, allowing her to witness his gaping expression. “Like what you see?” she asked teasingly, turning her body just far enough to the side that he could see her breasts. The gesture made Yushiro blush and finally turn away, which amused her to no end. “You know, it's adorable how shy you are. Hmm... maybe I should give you a little push.”

As a shadow fell over him, Yushiro looked up to see Soi Fon's hand reaching towards him with a single outstretched finger as wide as a mountain was tall. Even knowing that it wouldn't crush him, he still grew scared at its approach, and stood petrified as it descended onto him. Soon he was smothered under her finger, flattened between her warm flesh and the cool porcelain, before being swiped up and carried away. A short while later he was safely deposited onto a rugged pink surface with rose up to a vast wall on one side and tapered off to a precipice on the other three.

It looked unlike any place he had ever seen before, and so he didn't realize where he was until he looked up and saw Soi Fon's face hanging over him from just beyond the great curved wall he was faced with—then he finally recognized that wall as her breast, and this pink protrusion as her nipple. Immediately he blushed and tried to look away, only to realize that no matter where he turned he'd still be looking at the shinigami's nipple, not to mention touching it. He apologized profusely for it, but Soi Fon only laughed, her breast wobbling softly at her chuckles—to him a powerful earthquake that made him fall on his knees.

“Fu fu~ Are you really so eager to be off my breast? Maybe I should put you back on my feet instead. But not before you do a little something for me. Just hang on for now,” she said, and turned off the faucet before slipping into the half-filled tub, easing herself down until she was lying in the water. The gently lapping waves reached up to her nipple then and captured the tiny Yushiro, pulling him off to float in the great roiling sea that was Soi Fon's bathtub, until she scooped him up and put him back on her nipple. “There. Now be a dear and give me a little massage, will you?”

Though he got flustered over her request, Yushiro still got down and started rubbing her skin as she'd asked, sinking his hands into the supple flesh. Instantly a rumbling moan escaped the shinigami's throat, and he had to hang on to her so it wouldn't knock him down. “Keep going, Yushiro. Don't stop until I tell you. You don't want to end up under my sweaty foot, do you?”

Yushiro jumped back into action as soon as she stopped talking, crawling all over her nipple to rub her skin like mad. He did slow down after a while, though—just as soon as he could be sure she was satisfied—and came to enjoy his work, marveling at all the awesome signs of Soi Fon's power around him, from the warmth of her body blanketing him and all his little world, or the constant throbbing of her skin in time to the beating of her heart.

After soaking in the water and enjoying Yushiro's massage for almost half an hour, Soi Fon decided to get out of the tub, and she pulled the plug before standing up to grab a towel. While she was drying herself, Yushiro was swiped up by the towel, having gotten his leg caught in some of the threads' individual fibers. He didn't even get an opportunity to free himself before he was already being rubbed all over her skin, being used to dry every last inch of her body along with the towel. And though he tried to yell to let her know what was happening, his shouts all came out muffled as his face was constantly pressed against her skin, right up until she finished drying herself and wrapped the towel around her body and left the bathroom.

He remained fastened to her skin for minutes before she finally took off the towel and let it fall on the floor. Then its impact finally dislodged him from its fibers and sent him flying away in a puff of wind, together with countless little specks of dust, before at last he settled down on the floor, dizzy but otherwise unharmed. Slowly he picked himself back up, ready to call to Soi Fon, but before he could, her massive foot slammed down on the tiny speck of a boy, instantly flattening him.

While her vast foot remained on him, Yushiro started trying with all his might to break free, and Soi Fon just barely felt his fidgeting down under her sole. The shinigami lifted her foot to check what it was, and when she saw that it was only Yushiro, who had once more gotten plastered to her sole by the pressure and remaining moisture, she smiled and scrunched her sole, causing him to be briefly swallowed up in the microscopic folds of her skin.

“You really must love my feet to have ended up under them already!” she chuckled, sending him moving up and down her sole by a mere wiggle of her toes. “Well, if you like them so much, why don't you go ahead and spend some quality time with them while I get ready?” With that she put her foot back down, reveling in the feeling of tiny Yushiro stuck beneath her.

There the boy would remain, to his chagrin and her amusement, each new step she took driving him to be stuck ever more firmly to her expansive sole. Then, once she had finished getting dressed, Soi Fon left for her kitchen, to cook herself a simple meal of some rice and beef. Before she started eating, though, Soi Fon dropped a single grain of rice on the floor and squished it so it ended up stuck to her foot right alongside Yushiro. Then when she sat down to eat she put that foot up on her lap and gently peeled Yushiro off her sole with a fingertip. Hurry up and eat; your food's getting cold,” she said as she dropped him onto the squished rice grain, then she teasingly wiggled her toes and made him fall face-first on the bland paste.

Soi Fon calmly ate her own dinner while watching Yushiro eat his, every so often teasing him with some minor movement of her foot that rocked his world. Small as he was, he didn't even come close to finishing the grain of rice, as a mountain of the stuff still remained, and Soi Fon had to throw the rest away once he was full. Then, lying down on the floor to calmly digest her meal, the shinigami turned her foot around on her knee so she could watch the shrunken Yushiro clinging to her sole.

“So, did you enjoy your meal?” she asked him.

“I-it was alright,” Yushiro said. “Thank you. But, um... could you maybe give me some water too?”

“You want water? Well, I'm sure you'll find plenty of it right between my toes,” she replied, wiggling them playfully.

“You mean your sweat?”

“Sweat is mostly water. You can take it or leave it, but you're not getting anything else. So? What will it be?”

Yushiro grimaced as he contemplated his options, none of which appealed much to him. In the end, though, he decided to accept her offer and started climbing her foot by leaps and bounds, occasionally stopping to hold on to the shinigami's skin while she moved her foot, and soon made it up between her toes. Though she had just washed less than an hour ago, already the air between those immense digits was starting to smell again, being notably mustier than elsewhere.

It didn't take him long to find a droplet of sweat resting on one of her pores, to him a huge lake filled with more water than he could ever need. Still more impressive was the way the droplet bulged upwards in a dome shape, the clear liquid being held in place by its surface tension. Yushiro walked up to it and, putting his lips against the crystalline surface, sucked in a mouthful of Soi Fon's foot sweat. Despite the saltiness, it wasn't as bad as he had expected, and he was able to drink his fill without issue. Just when he had finished, though, an errant twitch of Soi Fon's toes threw him right into the dome of sweat.

After he slipped inside, he tried to get out, but the surface tension was too great for him, and when he pushed against it, the droplet's surface stretched out like a great plastic wall. He tried to call for help, but his words only came out as a burbled mess. He started to drown, and was only freed when Soi Fon casually curled her toes together, spreading the sweat contained in the droplet all over her skin in a thin layer that soon evaporated and left him free. Then Yushiro was left coughing out a mouthful of sweat onto her skin until she curled her toes again and trapped him deep in a wrinkle.

Forgetting about Yushiro again as she relaxed and her sense-enhancing spell wore off, Soi Fon wiggled her toes together, not even feeling the little speck as he was rolled up and down or miles along her sweaty skin, getting soaked in her sweat until he was utterly sick of it and even long after that. It wasn't until she sat back up that she remembered him and, casting the spell again, peered down at her toes to see if he was still there.

She couldn't help but laugh when she found him floating in a swamp of her own sweat, and after watching him for a bit she rescued him from the deadly waters, scooping him up onto the very rip of her fingernail. “What a pathetic little thing you are; it seems I have to keep rescuing you at least once an hour. I wonder if you'll even survive until your sister returns.”

Yushiro wondered the same thing, but Soi Fon didn't sound too concerned about the possibility of his death. After a moment she tipped her finger over and sent him falling off her nail, floating down the air along with a myriad other specks of dust, many of them so much bigger than him that they looked almost like floating islands, down along her body until he settled right on top of her toenail. “Let's see if you can survive down there for now,” she said, and left to go wash her dishes.

Yushiro clung with all his might to Soi Fon's toenail while she went on to deal with a few other minor chores as she got ready for bed. Finally she stepped back into her bedroom, and there she sat down on her bed to see how he was doing now. “Still there? Good. Now it's almost time I went to bed, so let's figure out where you should sleep, shall we?” As her hand drew closer, Yushiro thought she was going to pick him up, but instead he was flicked right of her toenail to land on the bed sheets, in front of her foot. “So then, which do you prefer? The left foot? Or the right one?” she asked, holding his options over him and blanketing him in the shadow of her feet while she playfully scrunched her soles.

“C-can't I sleep somewhere else? Anywhere at all?” Yushiro meekly asked.

“Why? Is there something wrong with my feet, perhaps? Something you dislike about them?” Soi Fon asked, slamming her feet down on the bed with such force that the ripples it sent through the mattress bounced him hundreds of feet up. “After all I've done for you today, washing and feeding and even saving you, are you going to be an ungrateful little germ and start making demands of me? Maybe I should make you sleep in my mouth instead and see if you don't drown in my spit or get swallowed while I sleep. And if you do, well I'll just have to tell your sister that you ran off and got lost. Would you prefer that?”

“N-no! No, I... I'm sorry, Soi Fon, I didn't meant to be rude or anything.”

The shinigami chuckled. “Of course you didn't. I'm only messing with you, of course. So, what will it be? Left foot, right foot, or mouth? Better choose quick or I'll make the choice for you.”

“Uh... Your left foot, I guess.”

“ You guess? It sounds like you're not too sure. Maybe I should let you try all three so you can make an informed decision.” She raised her big toe over him, threatening to squish him underneath.

“I'm sure, I'm sure! Definitely the left one!”

“Whatever you say, speck.” Soi Fon giggled, moving her left foot so he was flanked by two of her toes, then she pressed her toes together to pinch him between them, squeezing him until he was plastered to her skin once more. “Comfy down there?” she asked, wiggling her toes as she admired how pathetically small he was next to them.

“Y-yeah. Thank you,” Yushiro just barely managed to say.

“Well then, I guess that's good night. Sweet dreams, little germ.” The shinigami blew him a kiss, then turned off the lights before climbing into bed, lying face-down on her mattress. For a while she idly wiggled her toes together, having fun rolling Yushiro between them, but at last she fell asleep. Then the shrunken Yushiro climbed up until he was standing on her sole and searched for a good place to sleep, finally choosing a cozy little wrinkle of her skin. He crawled in and curled up, and with her body warmth blanketing him he soon fell into a restless sleep plagued by nightmares of Soi Fon and Yoruichi alike dominating him with their godly feet for the rest of his life.

Shrinking with Jubilee by idunnow
Author's Notes:
An X-Men story; When Jubilee helps a new arrival at the X-Masion learn how to use his mutant powers, things get a little out of control
RATING: T
TAGS: Micro, Nano, Feet, Footwear, Unaware, Entrapment
Commissioned by rayner3 on DA

“Hi! You must be Ryan, right? Welcome to the X-Mansion! I'm Jubilee, and I'm here to help you learn how to control your powers. Mind if I come in?”

“Uh, sure, that's fine,” Ryan said to the young woman standing outside his room. She was strangely-dressed, with blue shorts and boots, yellow jacket and gloves, a red shirt, and on her forehead a pair of red visor sunglasses as wide as her face. Still, he thought she looked pretty despite the strange appearance, and if nothing else her clothes definitely made an impression.

“Great! So, what exactly are your powers?” Jubilee asked, walking inside and taking a seat on Ryan's bed.

“It's... shrinking.”

“Shrinking? Neat! So you make stuff smaller?”Jubilee casually took off her boots and kicked her bare feet out over the floor, splaying her toes to let the fresh air blow through them. “Ahhh! So nice...”

“Um, not exactly. I can't shrink other things, or at least I don't think so; I only shrink myself, and it's never on purpose. It kinda just happens at random.”

“Oh. Well, that's still pretty neat! But you say you can't control it at all? I bet that's gotta be really annoying. How small do you usually get?”

“Smaller than an inch.”

“Really? Wow, that's so tiny! You'd be just like an itty-bitty little bug! Hmm... Can you think of anything that there was in common between all those different times your powers activated? Anything that might have triggered it?”

“N-no, nothing ,” Ryan said. The truth was, he actually did have a pretty good idea of what caused him to shrink, but he didn't want to say that it was caused by attraction; it was too embarrassing.

“Try thinking harder. I'm sure there must be something you're missing; these things are never completely random. If you learn what it is then you'll find the key to controlling your powers, and then you'll be able to shrink and grow back to normal whenever you want. And I'll get to see how cute you look when you're all tiny!”

As soon as Jubilee said that, Ryan knew he was in for another shrinking episode. Sure enough, only a few seconds had passed when he felt that familiar tingling sensation that he had come to dread so much spreading out from his chest to envelop his whole body. Then he could only watch as the world started to grow around him. In no time at all his head reached no further up than the bed, and when his shrinking finished after just half a minute, he was standing on the floor at a mere quarter of an inch tall, while jubilee looked at him wide-eyed from above.

“Wow!” she uttered, standing up and walking up to him, the floor shaking with her every step. When she stopped, her feet were resting on the floor right in front of him, filling the air he breathed with a strong cheesy smell that made his eyes water. “You really are tiny! Looks like my wish came true. Did you shrink for me, little guy?”

“No, it happened on its own; I couldn't do anything to stop it.”

“Then, did you notice anything in particular that might have triggered it this time?” Ryan shook his head. “Looks like it's gonna take more time for us to figure this out, then. But, it's a good start! Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be able to work on it much until the next time it triggers. Say, how long are you usually stuck at that size?”

“Usually I'm back to normal when I wake up the next morning.”

“So you're gonna be tiny all day? Sounds rough. Don't worry, though, I'll keep you safe with me until you're back to your normal size!”

“Y-you don't have to do that, really. I'm fine on my own.”

“Nonsense! I'm responsible for your safety, and I'm not letting anything happen to you. You're coming with me, little guy!” Jubilee leaned over to pick him up, her huge gloved fingers seizing his tiny body and easily lifting him up to her face, where her massive eyes peered down at him. “But where should I keep you? It's gotta be somewhere you won't fall off from, and where you won't get hurt. Maybe... Oh, I know!”

Jubilee walked back to the bed and, crouching, she lowered Ryan to the opening of what looked to him like a huge vertical tunnel, which he recognized as one of her boots once the smell reached him. Before he could object, Jubilee's fingers let go of him and he fell right down the shaft of her boot to land on the soft, humid insole. While he was picking himself up, the boot suddenly moved, causing him to roll onto his back, and as he looked up through the opening he saw Jubilee's grinning face.

“Hope you're comfy! I'm gonna be busy for a while so you're gonna have to stay down there for now, but I'll check up on you when I get the chance. Anyway, see ya later!” With that her face disappeared and was soon replaced with a massive bare foot, house-sized toes wiggling to make way as it slid into the boot. Ryan got up and tried to run away from Jubilee's foot, but it was much faster than him and soon the sweaty flesh was barreling over him, sliding him along the boots insole even as it smothered him under countless tons of warm, sweaty flesh.

Jubilee's toes wiggled as her foot settled into the boot. Focusing on her sole, she could just barely feel Ryan down there, fidgeting underneath her like a tiny little bug. She took a while to enjoy that feeling before putting her other boot on and leaving his room.

Ryan would go on to spend the next several hours inside Jubilee's boot, flattened under her immense weight, his tiny body buried between her soft foot and the insole, all the while his surroundings kept getting hotter and more humid. Sweat seeped off her foot and onto him and his clothes nonstop, soaking him entirely and even threatening to drown him as it filled the tight space.

After some time, when Jubilee was sitting down, he was able to get himself unstuck from her sweaty sole and crawl out from under her foot. Just as he did, though, Jubilee got up again, and when she started walking he was thrown all around inside her boot, her every step bouncing him between her foot and the walls, until eventually he landed between her toes.

As the tiny mutant wriggled around, trying to free himself from her toes, Jubilee felt something moving down there and curled her toes reflexively, smothering him between them, never once suspecting that it was him she gripped between her toes. Really, she was too focused on other stuff to even remember that she had left him in her boot, so she assumed it was just some piece of lint that she felt, and she started unconsciously toying with him, wiggling her toes to roll him between them, or pinning him under them to amuse herself by sliding him around her insole. Ryan tried to resist, but her toes were much too strong for him; even her little toe was twice his height, and if it weren't for his powers protecting him it could have easily crushed him like a bug all by itself.

Ryan was overwhelmed. Even though he'd shrunk down many times before, he had always hidden away so that no one would find him while he was small, and he'd never been this close to another person while shrunken down. He felt so weak, so defenseless, unable to fight back against anything Jubilee did. It scared him, but at the same time a small part of him thought it was exciting in a strange way; it almost wanted for him to stay this small and to have her keep toying with him all day long.

At last, after a long day of helping out the younger students at the X-Mansion, Jubilee arrived at her room, tired but satisfied at having done a good job today. She took off her boots and aired out her feet, and as she splayed her toes, Ryan fell off and landed on the floor, right in front of her massive, towering soles. The tiny teen couldn't help but gawk at them, taking in their immense size and power. He felt so small standing in their shadow, especially with Jubilee not even knowing he was there. He really was just an insignificant little bug to her now, completely beneath her notice.

After resting on her bed for a while, Jubilee got back up and almost stepped on Ryan again. The tiny boy had ended up right between her toes, shaking from the scare but thankfully safe from her foot. Then Jubilee went over to her closet and started changing into her nightwear, first taking off all her clothes and putting them away.

Ryan turned his back to her as she was changing, not so much out of respect for her privacy but because he feared that if he saw her with her clothes off he would shrink again. He'd never shrunk down more than once in a single day before, but it was better to be safe about that stuff, considering this was already almost the smallest he'd ever been.

He only turned back when he heard her walking towards him, and he looked at her just in time to see her immense foot swinging towards him, filling him with fear. Ryan turned to ran as fast as he could go, trying to get away before she could step on him, but he was much too slow and her giant foot slammed down on him just a fraction of a second later, instantly flattening him. And though her foot went up shortly after, Ryan remained stuck to her sole, fastened to it by a thin layer of sweat and dust. The tiny mutant went up together with her foot, and was swung forward at incredible speeds before being slammed back onto the floor beneath her foot.

The same thing would happen a couple more times before Jubilee finally climbed onto her bed and sat with her back against the headboard. Crossing her legs, she grabbed a book she'd been reading and flipped through its pages before stopping on the latest chapter. Meanwhile, Ryan was now caught between both her feet, which rubbed softly against each other while she immersed herself in her book, unaware of his plight as she rolled him up and down her sole.

Eventually, though, Ryan was left near her toes, and after taking a moment to recover his strengths, he climbed up to reach the towering digits, giving a sign of relief once he pulled himself up between her second and third toes. From there he looked out at the rest of her body, seeing it stretch before him like some colossal monument, almost a landscape in its own right.

She looked super cute now that she was out of that bulky yellow jacket she'd been wearing earlier, and he couldn't help but stare at her trim and fit body in her blue shorts and tank top, dwelling especially on her chest and midriff, but when he realized what he was doing he quickly shook his head to clear those thoughts away before they made him shrink. Still, he figured he'd be at constant risk of shrinking as long as he was around someone so pretty, so he hurried to try and get her attention by shouting and waving at her, and when that didn't work, he started rubbing her toes so she would feel him. She did eventually notice some annoying sensation down on her toes, and to deal with it she squeezed them tight and rubbed them together, smothering Ryan in her flesh. While trapped between them, Ryan fought to free himself, which only made the annoying sensation she felt persist so she would keep wiggling her toes.

Eventually, though, when the feeling wouldn't go away, she decided to look at what was causing it. “Ryan? Oh, man, I'm so sorry! I totally forgot about you!” she said, plucking him out from between her toes. “Are you okay? How long were you trying to get my attention just now?”

“Only a little while,” he said, looking up at her face. Goodness, she really was pretty, with her frizzy black hair, brown eyes, and especially her plush red lips. He couldn't help but wonder what it might feel like if she kissed him at this size. “And I'm fine, thanks for asking.”

“Oh, that's good. I see you're still the same size as before. I guess that means you haven't figured out how to grow back yet, right?” Ryan nodded. “That's what I thought. Well, I can't say I'm sorry, since at least this way I get to have you all cute and tiny. You don't mind keeping me company a bit longer, do you?”

“Uh, n-no, I think that's f-fine. I... I...” Ryan strained with the effort of keeping his feelings under control, but it was no use; from the moment she called him “cute” he had already felt another bout of shrinking coming on; it started just a couple seconds later, and soon it had left him at half of his previous size, smaller even than most ants.

Jubilee watched him in amazement at first, but then she smiled and got all excited. “No way! You got even smaller! This is so cool! You're so tiny I can barely even make out your face. Man, I must seem huge to you; I bet I look as big as a mountain!” She leaned in close, so close that Ryan could see his reflection in her eyeball as she stared at him. “I wonder what made you shrink. Do you have any idea?” Ryan shook his head. “I wonder if it has anything to do with my feet. I remember I you shrank the first time only a little while after I took off my boots. But you didn't shrink while you were in my boots so maybe that's not it? Let's try it and see to make sure!”

Jubilee moved Ryan closer to her feet, which were now resting sideways on the bed with their soles held against each other. She held him up over them, and when she let go, he fell slipped down her soles until he was firmly wedged between them, barely able to move. Before he could try to get out, she pressed her soles firmly together and started sliding them back and forth against each other, rolling him around between them as easily as if he had been a tiny pebble.

Knowing by now that there was nothing he could do about it, Ryan surrendered himself to the might of Jubilee's feet, letting her toy with him as she pleased.

After rolling him between her soles for a bit, she then moved her feet apart and looked to see if he had shrunk any smaller, but when she saw that he was still the same size, she pressed down on him with her finger, pushing him deep into her foot flesh. Under that massive finger he was slid all over her sole, from her heel to her toes, and even between them. She basically used him as a tool to clean her foot, gathering up all her sweat and dirt and even a bit of toe jam on his tiny body until he was totally caked in the stuff. He groaned in disgust at the smell and at the feeling of it on his body, but even so there was some part of him that was getting all excited about it and for a while he feared that it would make him shrink even smaller. Thankfully, he was still the same size when she moved her finger away and left him to pick himself up on her sole and turn to look at her immense looming figure.

“Still nothing. I guess it doesn't have anything to do with my feet, then. Hmm...” Jubilee stared at the tiny boy intently, trying to figure out what else there had been in common between the two times he'd shrunk. As she tried to think of an answer, she idly scrunched her foot and wiggled her toes, amusing herself by watching how those minor movements transformed the surface of her sole, causing Ryan to be swallowed up in the folds of her skin, or forcing him to cling helplessly to her skin so he wouldn't be thrown off.

He's just so adorable,” she thought as she looked at him. “Wait, that's it! I remember both times you shrank it was right after I called you cute! So then, if I call you cute again, you'll probably shrink. Or that's the theory, anyway. How about we try it out. Come on, won't you shrink for me, you little cutie?”

Even knowing what was coming and steeling himself for it, Jubilee calling him a “cutie”, especially in that tone, still left Ryan so flustered that he couldn't stop himself from shrinking and he ended up losing half of his remaining height again.

“Oh, my! You're so tiny I can barely even tell you're a person now. Now my foot by itself must look like a mountain compared to little-old-you. And my toes...” she carefully picked up the flea-sized boy between her fingernails and dropped him on her second toe. “My toes look like giants next to you!”

Jubilee laughed as a slight wiggle of her toes made Ryan cling fearfully to her skin, trying not to be flung off by her mighty toes. It amused her to no end seeing how scared he was of just her toes, and yet how desperately he sought their protection. After a while she curled her toes and engulfed him in her skin, leaving him trapped in a tiny wrinkle under the crook of her toe. Even focusing all she could on that part of her foot, she could just barely feel him fidgeting around—any smaller and she wouldn't be able to feel him at all. Then he'd be like a tiny little germ living on her body. 

That idea got her so excited; she just had to make him even smaller! “Won't you shrink again for me now, cutie?” she said, and was disappointed when he remained the same size, even after calling him cute again. “What's the matter? Is that the smallest you can get? Or are you trying not to shrink? Or maybe I was wrong. Maybe it's not just calling you cute that makes you shrink. Maybe the thing that makes you shrink is how warm and fuzzy you felt when I called you cute all those times. Isn't that right, little cutie?” Jubilee smiled warmly at the tiny boy. “Well, Ryan, how about this; if you shrink smaller for me, I promise you'll by my very special little boy forever. What do you say? Will you be my little cutie?”

Jubilee's smile so beguiled Ryan that he didn't offer up the least bit of resistance when he felt the next bout of shrinking coming on. He surrendered himself to it, and quickly started shrinking at an incredible rate, shrinking until the sole around him was transformed into a whole landscape of vast mountain ranges and giant lakes of sweat, extending as far as his eyes could see. In the sky, Jubilee's face loomed a large as the moon, her eyes twinkling in delight as they looked at the spot where he had shrunk out of visibility.

“Thanks, Ryan! You really made my day!” She said, her voice blasting over him like the shockwave of a powerful explosion. As she scrunched her sole, Ryan watched in fear and awe as the whole landscape was transformed by the simple gesture, and his puny mind almost broke trying to comprehend her amazing power. “And now, a very special reward for my very special boy.” Jubilee moved her foot closer and Ryan watched her face growing larger and larger in the sky, her lips in particular rushing straight towards him. Then her lower lip fell on him, and as he was smothered between her sole and her lip, he felt an incredible warmth come over him and started shrinking yet again.

“Mwah! Good night now, Ryan. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow,” she said, unaware that the tiny boy was now rapidly shrinking down to nothingness. Already her toes alone were the size of planets compared to him, and they were still getting larger by the second. Soon, he knew, they would be as big as suns, and the thought alone excited him so much that it pushed him to shrink ever smaller, hoping that at some point this foot would become his whole universe. He might never stop shrinking and he was totally fine with that; just as long as he could spend the rest of his insignificant life on the infinite Goddess that was Jubilee.

At Power Girl's Feet by idunnow
Author's Notes:
When she finds Nightwing shrunk down by her new security system, Power Girl decides to have some fun with the germ-sized hero.
RATING: T
TAGS:  Nano, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Sweat
Commissioned by xxxtentxxx on DA.

It happened the moment Nightwing—Dick Grayson—set foot in Power Girl's apartment. Unseen sensors detected Dick's entrance and triggered the security measures that Kara had set up, shooting a beam at him that knocked him out cold. Hours later, when Dick finally awoke, groaning under what was almost the worst headache he'd ever had, the young hero  looked around and found himself in a vast empty plain, or so it looked to him in this darkness and with his vision still a bit blurry.

Just then he felt a faint tremor and heard something like a distant explosion. By the time he had turned towards the noise, another tremor and another boom had already reached him. Many more followed, getting more intense over time, making the young hero tense up in preparation for whatever was coming. But despite all his years of training and experience facing some of the most unbelievable situations any man had ever encountered, Dick was not prepared for what he saw next.

All of a sudden the darkness parted and he saw the backlit silhouette of a giant person standing in an equally giant doorway. This person took a step forward, and, as they reached a hand to the side, all of a sudden the world was flooded with light. That was when Dick realized exactly where he was and what had happened.

He wasn't in some barren wasteland or great empty chamber as he had believed at first, but rather inside Kara's apartment, exactly where he had been before passing out. The reason for the confusion was simple: he had been shrunk, and at his much-reduced size, the familiar environs of the apartment were transformed into an entirely new world, unlike any he had ever seen before. The sight of that world alone would have been enough to leave him awed, but right then there was something still more impressive that left him gawking stupidly: Kara herself.

Having just returned home after an evening out on the town, enjoying the civilian life without a care in the world, Kara Zor-L, alias Karen Starr, now stood before Dick like a living, breathing mountain. No, not a mountain—her boots alone were enough to put mountains to shame. She was so immense, and moved with such incredible speed and power, that Dick's puny mind couldn't make sense of what he was seeing. His thoughts ceased and his jaw dropped as he saw her turn to close the door behind her, the earth shaking with each minor shuffle of her feet. He only snapped out of his trance when she turned back towards him and he saw her enormous foot rise up and begin swinging towards him, threatening to flatten him under the sole of her boot.

“Kara!” the speck-sized hero cried out, hoping that the Kryptonian's superior hearing would let him be heard. He was so relieved when her foot stopped mid-swing and fell back on the floor far, far away from him while Kara looked down, looking his way. “Kara! Over here!” he called again, waving desperately at the heroine, until her eyebrows rose in surprise.

A sigh escaped Nghtwing's lips, and a great relief filled him... at least until he saw Kara's look of surprise transform into a much-amused grin. “Well, well, would you look at that? Who ever thought you of all people would be the first to fall for my new security system?” she said in a tone that told Dick she had been drinking recently, her voice booming over him with all the might of a hundred thunderclaps. “So what's a guy like you doing breaking into an innocent young woman's apartment at night? You weren't up to anything naughty, were you?”

“I just... heard you were moving in and I thought I'd pay you a visit,” Dick explained.

“And you didn't think to wait until I came back instead of breaking in? That's against the law, you know. And as a hero, it's my duty to make sure that people like you get punished for your crimes. Now, what am I going to do with little old you?” Kara stepped forward, setting her feet down to either side of Dick, each impact of her giant boots sending a shockwave that sent him bouncing and rolling along the floor for what to him were dozens of yards. When he finally came to a stop and looked up, he saw Kara crouching down over him and felt as if the whole sky were falling down to crush him.

After crouching, Kara let herself fall back, her ass crashing onto the floor like a world-ending meteor, causing the biggest earthquake Dick had felt in his life. Then she giggled and reached to tug on her shoestrings. “You mind if I get comfortable? No? Oh, good,” she said, and took off her boots and socks before letting her bare feet thump down next to Dick. With her heels on the floor and her soles in the air, the powerful smell of her feet was quick to reach the speck-sized hero, assaulting his nostrils with a sharp cheesy scent that hit like a truck. Just as bad was the heat and humidity that came with the smell, making him feel like he'd jumped right into a steaming hot sauna.

He watched in horror as water droplets, small as a grain of sand to her but bigger than a two story house for him, condensed on the cool tiled floor all around him, one of them nearly overtaking his body. At the same time, the world kept shaking as Kara moved her feet teasingly overhead, scrunching her soles and wiggling her toes, bringing them so low that he feared she was going to crush him.

From this close up Dick could see very last detail of her colossal soles, from the bulging and stretching of her skin with each errant movement down, to the pulse of her Kryptonian blood rushing through her veins, to the tiniest wrinkles and sweat pores, all of which bore a tiny little droplet on their surface.

And while he was fearing from his life beneath Kara's soles, gawking at her feet and hoping she wasn't so drunk as to crush him by accident, Kara simply smiled, enjoying the power she held over the little germ at her feet. “Mmm, it feels so good to finally be out of those boots,” she said, splaying her toes wide apart to peer down at Dick through them. “Stinks, doesn't it? That's what happens when you spend all day walking and never take your shoes off. I'd say I'm sorry, but this is what you deserve for the crime of breaking in. In fact, now that I think about it, being under my feet is the perfect place for a speck of dust like you. It would be so fitting to crush you like the little bug you are so you can never break the law again. All I would have to do is put down my foot. Just. Like. This.”

Dick watched in horror as Kara demonstrated for him, slowly lowering her foot towards him, her sole coming to fill more and more of his field of view until it was pretty much all he could see when he looked up, and still it kept coming lower. “Kara!” he yelled. “Quit messing around! You're seriously going to crush me! Kara? Kara! Stop!” But her foot still came closer, millimeter by millimeter, until it was so close that its shadow had turned his world pitch black. At that point it finally, hovering directly over him.

Dick held his breath, and not only because the smell had gotten still stronger. Then, after what felt like several minutes, Kara's foot fell on to him so quickly that he barely even had time to shut his eyes before it hit the floor. By reflex he raised his arms to defend himself, only to realize after the fact that he hadn't been crushed. And yet, the foot had definitely hit the ground; he had heard it happen. How had he survived? And why was he still standing? Curious, he turned on his mask's night vision and quickly discovered how he had survived: by being so small that he fit very neatly in one of the grooves of Kara's footprint.

Her skin stretched around him like the walls and ceiling of a tunnel at least a hundred paces wide, in what was the starkest sign of his own insignificance he'd yet encountered. The sight left him trembling in fear as he realized just how close he'd come to being crushed under her foot—how close to it he still was, considering she could simply slide her foot a fraction of an inch and either of those huge walls of skin would come barreling over his puny self, reducing him to a smear on the floor.

He was still deeply shaken when Kara raised her foot again and moved it aside to look at him. “See how easy that was? You're lucky I didn't actually try to crush you or you would've been toast.” Kara smiled and wiggled her toes, enjoying the look on his face.

“K-Kara, you need to stop this right now. You're not in a good state of mind to be messing around like this. You could seriously hurt me!”

“Oh, relax~! Nothin' bad's gonna happen to you. You'd be fine even if I did step on you. Or at least you wouldn't be crushed; with how small you are, you might drown in a little drop of my sweat!” Kara laughed and wiggled her toes together with enough force to send tiny sweat droplets splashing onto the floor.

As soon as the deluge began, Dick started running this way and that, trying to dodge the great liquid spheres falling towards him, only to be caught in one tiny droplet hardly any bigger than a grain of sand. He was pulled into the sphere and tried to swim out, but just as his head was about to exit, the droplet's surface stretched upwards along with his face, and at the same time he felt it pulling him back in. He tried with all his might to force his way through, but he simply couldn't manage; the surface tension was too much for the puny hero.

Still, with his lungs now aching for air, he couldn't afford to give up, especially with Kara seeming so content to just sit back and watch him slowly suffocate, laughing at his struggles and wiggling her toes in delight, her actions causing microscopic ripples on the droplet's surface.

“What's the matter?” she said, leaning in so close that her face just about filled Dick's field of view. “Didn't you ever learn how to swim? Come on, you just have a little bit further to go; not even a single millimeter. Are you really going to make me rescue you after you went and broke into my home? What a little nuisance you are. But I guess breaking and entering isn't a serious enough crime to warrant the death penalty, so... alright, I'll help you out. Just stay veeery still for me.”

Fighting now not to escape but to keep himself from passing out before Kara decided to help him, Dick watched helplessly as she straightened back up and brought her foot closer to him until her toes were hanging over him. Kara lowered her foot so that the droplet was right between her first two toes, then closed her toes together so that he and the droplet were both swept up by her big toe, barreled over by the mountain of flesh and flattened under Kara's warm and sweaty skin.

Even though it was just a single toe, the pressure bearing down on Dick was immense. He wasn't sure how he survived, though he vaguely remembered hearing something about the shrinking process giving bodies increased resistance. Only problem was, he still couldn't breathe under all that pressure, with his whole body being smothered under Kara's toe. It wasn't until Kara lifted her foot a bit that he could finally lift his face out of the thin layer of sweat that covered her skin and get a breath of air—air tainted with the smell of her foot, but still the sweetest breath he ever had.

Once he'd taken a few good breaths, Dick looked around and saw what looked like an series of hills and valleys stretching all around him, much of it covered with a clear liquid that seeped out of giant pools to flow over every nook and cranny—the alien landscape of Kara's toe, he realized, and shivered as he heard her giggling again. Slowly the shrunken hero looked up, and sure enough there was Kara's face, or more specifically, her eye. Her inky black pupil, laser focused on the tiny hero, seemed about ready to swallow him up, and Dick trembled under its gaze, feeling as if he were staring up at the judging eye of some all-powerful deity.

“What a tiny little thing you are. If I didn't have super vision, I wouldn't be able to tell you apart from a germ. How does it feel to be so small you're invisible to most people?” Following Kara's question, the whole world seemed to shake as she wiggled her toe, almost launching Dick off her foot if not for the swamp of her sweat holding him fast to her skin. Then Kara's second toe, which had been hanging in the sky all this time, closed in on Dick, until he found himself smothered between both of her toes.

As those toes wiggled together, Dick was slid miles and miles along Kara's skin, as helpless to resist as the specks or germs she had compared him to. He was completely at her mercy, and Kara had no qualms in taking advantage of it, amusing herself by showing him just how puny and pathetic he was compared to her now.

By the time she finished, Dick lay as limp as a rag doll on a tiny mound of toe jam at the base of her toes, nearly unconscious after the beating he'd just taken. It took him another couple of minutes to fully wake up and crawl out of Kara's toe jam, only to collapse on her skin the second he was out, rolling onto his back to see her godly smirking face beaming down at him. “Please... no more... I beg you,” he managed to say.

All covered in her sweat and toe jam, Kara had to admit the shrunken hero was a truly pitiful sight. At any other time she would have done anything to help him out. But right then she was positively intoxicated with the power she held over him, a power which felt somehow different from the one granted her by this world's yellow sun, and which she couldn't resist lording over him. “Are you really that desperate to get away from my little old foot? Tell you what: I'll grow you back just as soon as you finish cleaning my entire foot, from heel to toes. And if you don't like that? Well I guess you'll just have to spend the rest of your life living as a germ between my toes. Don't worry though; I'll make sure you'll have plenty of toe jam to eat and sweat to drink if you want to live on me, and I'll play with you every day so you don't get bored. I'm sure you'll be very happy as my little pet germ!”

After teasing him by wiggling her toes again, Kara gave a yawn and stretched before standing back up. Secure in the knowledge that her sweat would keep Dick held fast to her foot, she went to the kitchen for a quick snack and some water. While she ate she kept curling her toes together every so often to enjoy the feeling of her little friend squirming as he was trapped within the folds of her skin. After finishing her meal she brushed her teeth and then went to her room, where she crawled onto her bed without even bothering to take off her clothes.

Almost as soon as she lay down she started snoring softly, the sound of her breathing reaching Dick where he lay between her toes. Slowly the shrunken man crawled up until he could stand up, then looked out at the vast landscape of Kara's sole—miles and miles of dirty, sweaty skin shaken by tremors whenever the Kryptonian's foot twitched in her sleep—stretching ahead of him and rising up to peak at her heel. It would take him at least a day to traverse it all, let alone to clean it like she'd asked him to.

Had she been serious about that, or was it just a joke? Would she still want him to clean her foot when she woke up sober tomorrow, or would she feel sorry for what she'd done and apologize to him? He hoped for the latter, but he had the sense it would be the former; she'd been way too into all this for it to be just the alcohol making her act like that. And she had been developing a bit of a domineering streak recently.

“Guess I'd better get started, then,” he sighed, and got down on his hands and knees to start cleaning up her foot, gathering any bits of dirt or grime he could casually carry at this size and tossing them off her foot. He worked diligently, pushing himself through his exhaustion, until all of a sudden an errant twitch of Kara's foot sent him falling back down to her toes, where a slight curl was enough to keep him trapped in a little wrinkle on her skin. He tried for several minutes to free himself, but seeing that it was no use, he sighed and gave up, snuggling up in Kara's warm flesh to get some rest for the long day of work ahead of him.

Family Rampage by idunnow
Author's Notes:
Trinh helps her mother out with her job by traveling to another world with her to destroy a city.
A sequel to "Phuong's Rampage", which you can find on my DeviantArt page.
RATING: R
TAGS: Mega, Giga, Young Adult, Mature, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Maternal, Violent
Commissioned by megakorean on DA.

Trinh had just finished making breakfast when her mother Phuong entered the kitchen, bidding her good morning.

“Good morning, mom. Did you sleep well?” Trinh served Phuong a cup of tea and a small plate of food, which the fit middle-aged woman graciously took and started eating.

“Thank you, Trinh. And yes, I did. I feel great this morning!”

“That's good to hear, “Trinh said, sitting down with her own tea and breakfast. “Do you have any work today?” she asked, curious to hear about what city her mother would be visiting today. For a couple weeks now Phuong had been working from home, opening portals to other worlds where she grew to giant size and rampaged through their cities, all while being paid for it. Trinh didn't understand what Lorraine, her mother's boss, got out of it, but as long as Phuong was being paid she didn't think it mattered.

“No, not today; this is my day off. But tomorrow definitely! It's going to be a big city, maybe the biggest one I've ever been to. It's so big, I think I might need two days to finish destroying it; I'll probably be gone all day tomorrow, and most of the day after.”

“All day? Are you sure that's really necessary? I mean, you can take a break, can't you? You shouldn't push yourself too hard, mother.”

“Relax! I know how to cake care of myself, daughter. Besides, rampaging through these cities is almost as good as a break for me; I don't think I'll ever get tired of it! But, if you're really worried, why don't you come along and join me?”

“Join you? You mean grow giant and go on a rampage with you? Would that even be possible?”

“I don't see why not. Lorraine has many of those bracelets; I'm sure I could convince her to let you borrow one. What do you say? Want to help your dear mother out? You could think of it as our mother-daughter bonding time.”

“I...”

“What are you talking about?”

Trinh's head whipped around to face the kitchen entrance, where she saw her son and daughter, Van and Hoa. Hoa looked confused, and a bit curious, but Van's face was lit up with excitement. “Are you going on another trip, grandma? Can I come with you again? Pleeeeease? You told me I could if I behaved. I've been good since then, haven't I?”

Trinh was taken aback by her son's insistence, and she opened her mouth to chastise him for not being respectful enough, but before she could say anything Hoa jumped in. “Oh, are you talking about grandma's new job?” she said. “Van told me all about how he got to see you grow huge and smash up a whole city! Is that true, grandma? Are you going to go smash up another one? Please tell me I can come along; it's not fair if you let Van see you like that but not me!”

While Trinh gaped at her children in disbelief, Phuong simply burst out laughing. “Easy, kids! You haven't even told your mother and me good morning yet; don't be in such a rush to talk about other things.” The kids apologized and meekly greeted their mom and grandma, taking a seat at the table with them. “That's better. Now, will I take you with me to work? Normally I would, but this time I'm going to be very busy all day long, and I won't have the time to spare on taking care of you two. But, if your mom agrees to come and help me out, then I'm sure it would be no trouble to bring you along.”

“Please, mom, please!” Van and Hoa said immediately, turning to their mom. “Let's go with grandma together! Then we can see both of you smashing everything up!”

“Well, what do you say, Trinh? Will you listen to your children?” Phuong asked her with a grin.

Trinh frowned at her mother—the nerve of her, using Trinh's own children to help convince her! Still, she couldn't stay mad for long. “Do you promise they'll be safe if they come with us?” she asked her mother.

“Of course! I can get something from Lorraine that will keep them perfectly safe, and to bring them back home if they get separated from us.”

“And do you kids promise to behave, and to listen to everything your grandmother and I say?”

“We promise!”

“Then I guess it should be fine if we all go with her.”

“Thank you mom! You're the best!” The kids say, running to hug their mother, and after a second, Trinh hugged them back.

“Okay now, sit down so you can have breakfast. Mom, since it's your day off, would you mind taking care of the kids for a bit? I need to do some things to get ready for our trip tomorrow.”

“Of course I don't mind taking care of my grandchildren! But how exactly are you going to get ready?”

“Well, maybe it's silly, but... if I'm going to be rampaging in these peoples' city, crushing the people and wrecking all their buildings, I think for their sake I should try to look my best while doing it, so I'm going to the beauty salon to get my hair and skin taken care of, and maybe get a pedicure while I'm at it.”

“That sounds like a great idea! You go right ahead and don't worry about a thing; I'll be here taking care of the kids for as long as you need.”

“Thanks, mom,” Trinh said and went to serve her kids breakfast, feeling all excited over the coming day.




On the following morning, Trinh and her family all gathered together in Phuong's room after breakfast for their trip to this other world. Trinh sported a simple but elegant áo bà ba—a white shirt with a pair of dark blue pants, close-fitting to emphasize her figure while still providing a sense of modesty—together with a bamboo nón lá hat and her best pair of sandals. She had thought about wearing one of her traditional Vietnamese dresses to look even better for the people they were going to crush, but decided against it since she didn't want to get it dirty; these clothes were more appropriate while still making her look good.

Her long black hair hung almost perfectly straight down to her shoulders, and her dark skin, soft and smooth as velvet after her visit to the beauty parlor, had a healthy sheen to it. Her toenails had been trimmed and lacquered in the same hue as her pants, and her soles had been cured of all blemishes or calluses.

She looked beautiful, as her mother and children had remarked after seeing her yesterday, yet she still worried about how she'd be seen in the world they were visiting today. Would the people there think her pretty too? She feared that they wouldn't. At the same time, looking at her mother, she couldn't imagine that anyone in this world or any other would think Phuong was anything less than beautiful.

Not that she had done anything special to look good for this trip—she was wearing very casual clothes exactly like she usually wore around the house, just a plain white sweater and a pair of black knee-length pants, going completely barefoot—that was just how she usually looked. Trinh had always been a bit insecure about her looks compared to her mother's. Though Phuong, her children, and indeed everyone else, often told her how pretty she was, she never quite believed them, thinking herself simply average and getting awfully shy whenever anyone insisted otherwise.

As for Van and Hoa, they were also dressed in casual clothing, though, after seeing how her mom looked, Hoa wished she would have dressed up nicely too. Then again, she wasn't going to be the one going on a rampage, so it didn't matter as much.

“Okay, is everyone ready?” Phuong asked. All the others nodded. “Good. Then let's get going, shall we?” She held up her left arm, which had a fancy high-tech bracelet wrapped around its wrist—Trinh wore an identical one, while Van and Hoa wore simpler designs which lacked the full functionality of the others—and, after making sure that it showed the right destination, she pressed a button and opened up a portal with a view to a big, sprawling city right in the middle of the room. “Okay, let's go!” She went through to the other side, after which Hoa and Van and finally Trinh all stepped in after her, all of them emerging on a small field of dried grass on the outskirts of the city, near a highway filled with hundreds of furiously honking cars, all sitting still on the road though with their engines rumbling and smoke coming out of their tailpipes.

“Ugh! It stinks so bad here!” Hoa said, covering up her nose to try to mask the stench of exhaust fumes that filled the air, not only down there but also above, dimming the light of this world's red sun.

“It really does, doesn't it?” Phuong said. “Don't worry, kids, your mom and I will take care of all those polluting cars in a jiffy. Are you ready, Trinh?” Her daughter nodded. “Alright! Now, just press the buttons like I told you and... boop! You'll be growing just like me!” Demonstrating the process for Trinh, Phuong pressed the growth button and sent her height surging massively.

As Phuong expanded up to a hundred times her normal size, Trinh and the children watched her in awe, their hearts racing in excitement to see the middle-aged woman towering over them like a skyscraper, growing so large that her mere toes dwarfed them all. “Ohh, that feels sooo good!” Phuong said, stretching her body to enjoy her incredible power, while down on the ground her family felt the earth tremble beneath them at the slightest shift of her body mass. Then she looked down, smiling at her tiny family and wiggling her toes before them, each impact of the house-sized digits against the ground sending a new tremor to rock their world. “Well? How do I look?” she asked, lifting a foot up on its toes and showing off her beautiful sole to her family.

“Wow, grandma. You look amazing!” the children said, echoing Trinh's thoughts as they eagerly ran forward to jump on their grandma's toes, clambering all over Phuong's foot as if it were a playground.

“Kids! Get down from there! You'll get hurt!” Trinh said. Their mother nearly had a heart attack when Phuong laughed and wiggled her toes again, almost throwing the kids off her foot.

“Relax, Trinh; I told you their bracelets will protect them from just about anything. They'll be fine even if they fall...” Phuong turned her foot over, sending Hoa and Van tumbling off. “... or if I step on them.” She raised her foot over the kids while they still lay on the ground, and both of them gawked silently at their grandma's massive sole as it slowly descended onto them, to finally leave them smothered underneath.

Trinh watched it all in horror, terrified for the lives of her children, while at the same time feeling a twinge of jealousy, wishing she were the one being stepped on by the giant Phuong. She was greatly relieved when her mother's foot went up again, releasing Van and Hoa, both unharmed but looking utterly awestruck. “Kids! Are you okay?” she asked, running over to them while her mother still kept her sole hanging over them.

“Yeah, we're fine, mom,” they said quietly. “That was so amazing! You have to feel what it's like!”

“Some other time, maybe. Now stand up and get yourselves cleaned up, Trinh said, brushing the dirt and grass off Van and Hoa's clothes while leading them out from under their grandma's foot and trying not to stare at the giant sole.

“Why don't you join me now, daughter? I'm sure the kids want to see you as a giantess too,” Phuong said, crouching down to dote on her tiny family.

“Yeah, do it, mom! We want to see you grow huge!”

“Okay, okay. Stand back kids,” Trinh said, holding her finger over the bracelet's growth button. She waited until her children were standing next to Phuong's feet, then took a deep breath and pressed the button.

Immediately she was flooded with a potent energy that made her feel tingly all over as her body rapidly expanded. Her eyes grew wide at the sight of the whole world shrinking around her and the amazing sensation of her own growth, and was deeply disappointed when it all came to a stop, leaving her just short of six hundred feet tall—a little bit taller than Phuong. She looked at her mom's smiling face in disbelief, then down at her feet when she heard a pair of squeaky voices coming from below.

“Mom! You're so big!” Van and Hoa said, rushing to their mom's feet to climb on her sandals and crawl under her toes. Their tiny bodies tickled Trinh's foot, making her toes wiggle reflexively before she forced them to sit still.

“Van, Hoa, get out of there right now!” she said, deathly worried for her children while at the same time being filled with wonder to see them the size of mere bugs at her toes. “Kids, I'm serious! How can I trust you to stay safe on this journey is you won't even listen to what I say?”

“Oh, you don't have to worry about that,” Phuong said. “I brought a little something so we can make sure they don't get lost or get in the way when we're working. Here, put this on.” She handed Trinh a little red string tied in a loop with the ends hanging loose.

“How is this supposed to help?” Trinh asked, taking the string from her mother. Phuong didn't answer, instead crouching next to Trinh.

“Van, come out for a second, will you, dear?” Phuong said while slipping the string over her foot, using it as an anklet. When Van crawled out from under his mom's toes, she picked the boy up and brought him over to her own foot, tying him up with the loose ends of string to leave him dangling from her anklet like a cute little figurine. “Now you do the same with Hoa.”

Trinh followed her mother's lead, teasing her daughter out from under her foot and tying her up with the rest string to dangle by her ankle. Then she moved her foot a bit to make sure that Hoa wouldn't fall off, listening to her “tiny” daughter giggling as she was swung back and forth.

“So, are you ready to get to work?” Phuong asked her daughter; Trinh nodded. “Alright! You can start by following my lead. When you're more comfortable you can go work by yourself, or we can rampage together; either way is fine!” With that she led Trinh over to the road leading up to the city, where the thousands of people stuck in traffic had long since stopped what they were doing to stare in awe at the two giant women who had appeared out of nowhere.

The local people were stunned by Phuong and Trinh's beauty, gaping in awe at them both as they approached, even as the tremors caused by their steps grew stronger and stronger, rattling their cars which next to the two looked like little plastic toys. They only started to get worried when Phuong's shadow came over them, and they realized how close these giant women were to crushing them. Even then, they thought they would still be fine since neither of the giantesses looked cruel or malicious. So they were all very shocked when Phuong raised her foot over a bunch of cars and, still smiling placidly at them, brought it down, slowly crushing dozens of vehicles under her cinnamon-skinned sole, ignoring the pained screams of her victims as they were all crushed alive, until at last they were all flattened and her foot settled down with a wiggle of her toes.

The people could hardly believe what they were seeing. They remained in stunned silence, their faces pale and bloodless, until Phuong's other foot came to swing over more of them. Then the spell was broken and they all started screaming and trying to flee, some getting out of their cars to escape while others drove off the road and over the dried fields, their cars rattling as they sped over the uneven ground. Soon all that remained on the road were just empty vehicles leading all the way up to the city.

Phuong watched it all in great amusement, reveling in the awe and terror of the locals while she continued along the road, crushing their vehicles into crumpled metal sheets, with little Van on her anklet amazed at the power of his grandma's foot crushing all those cars.

Trinh was a bit less thrilled about the peoples' reaction, but she did find it exciting to see how scared they were of her and her mom. Still, she hoped they weren't so scared that they wouldn't appreciate how she had dressed up for them.

At first Trinh walked next to the road, alongside her mother, not feeling confident enough to crush any people yet, but when she saw that all the cars were empty, she let her curiosity lead her feet onto the road so she could see what it felt like to crush them underfoot. Even through her sandals, the sensation of all those tiny little cars and trucks going crunch beneath her was incredible, and she walked the rest of the way trying to step on as many of them as she could.

“It's fun, isn't it?” Phuong said, looking over her shoulder at her daughter. “Just wait until you feel what it's like to step on a group of people; then you'll wish you had this job too!”

As they approached the city, the giantesses saw that nothing moved on the blocks nearest to them, but deeper into the city the streets were jam-packed full of cars and people alike, with everyone yelling as they tried to get away from Trinh and her mother. In their rush to get away, they had caused a really massive traffic jam over much of the city, and now that they saw the giantesses had almost caught up to them, their screams intensified and those who had been honking their horns furiously as though it would help clear up the jam now left their cars and tried to run away.

Trinh followed Phuong as her mother strode confidently past buildings that reached no higher than her hips on her way to the group of people. The road cracked under their feet, and the buildings buckled wherever their bodies happened to graze the structures; it really was an impressive sight for the children tied to the two women's ankles.

“Hello, little ones!” Phuong greeted the tiny people once she had caught up to them, standing behind them all with Trinh looking down at them over her shoulder. Some of the locals stopped running for a moment to look back at them, but most of them kept trying to push past each other. “My name is Phuong and this is my daughter Trinh. I hope you don't mind but we're going to be having some fun in your city. I can tell you're scared but don't worry, everything will turn out fine.”

Trinh was surprised to see that some people had ceased their yelling and now looked at her and Phuong uncertainly. She had always known her mother had a way with people, but she still hadn't expected she'd be able to calm these people down. There was just something in the way she talked and carried herself that seemed to inspire confidence, even as a towering “monster”.

“There you go; that's much better. Now, stand very still for me so I can feel you getting crushed under my sole.” The crowds erupted in fear again as Phuong raised her foot over them, playfully scrunching her sole, and again they started trying to get away. But there were too many cars in the road obstructing their path, and only a handful of them managed to get ahead of her foot when it came down, slowly pressing down on cars and people alike until she could feel all the little people struggling against her sole, silencing all their screams with a sharp crunch and wiggling her toes over their remains.

After Phuong dragged her foot back along the ground, leaving behind many little red streaks amidst the mangled vehicles, Trinh realized she had been holding her breath and exhaled, feeling lightheaded after that spectacle. It took her another few seconds to notice her mother was talking to her.

“Uh... sorry, what did you say?”

Standing at an intersection, Phuong pointed down the street to the left. “There's another group of people this way if you want to take care of them. I'm going straight ahead for now if you'd rather follow me.”

“I think I'll go off on my own now. See you later, mom; good luck with your work.”

“You too, honey!” Phuong said, then turned and strode after the fleeing masses. Trinh watched her for a bit, then walked down the way her mom had directed her, following after the crowd of people. With how big she was it didn't take her long to catch up, but even then she simply followed them silently for many minutes, slowly working up the nerve to talk to them, while admiring how teeny-tiny they were compared to her.

The people weren't sure what to make of her silence. They thought she must be toying with them, letting them stew in their fear before she crushed them mercilessly, and intensified their attempts to escape, though of course they couldn't have gotten far even without for all the vehicles in the way.

Finally, though, Trinh introduced herself to the locals. “Hello, tiny people,” she said, blushing a bit when she remembered they weren't actually tiny, it was just she who was giant. “Um... My name is Trinh. It's nice to meet you. I hope we can be on friendly terms.” The crowd was even more confused about her now, but some of them did slow down a bit when they heard her acting so nice. “I know it's probably really scary for you, but don't worry, even if you die or get hurt my mom will put you all back to how you were once we're finished here. So it'll be fine if I step on you, right?

“A-anyway, I'm going to do that now, okay? Here goes...” She raised her foot over the people furthest back, those who had slowed down after hearing her talk. As they saw the sole of her sandal appear above them, most of them stopped and stared in awe at its size. They didn't even try to run when it started coming closer, and quietly allowed themselves to be pressed to the ground beneath the giant woman's weight.

At first Trinh left her foot resting gently on the crowd people, thrilled to feel their tiny bodies moving beneath her sandal, but then she slowly pressed down on them until one body after another went crunch, shivering as the last of those tiny people were extinguished, with Hoa listening in awe from her ankle. When she raised her foot afterwards, she saw the people were all little more than bloody stains on the ground. Then she went to chase after the rest of the crowd.

Trinh spent all day chasing and crushing the little people, enjoying the feeling of their tiny bodies going crunch under her feet. Each time she caught up to some people she tried to calm them down so they wouldn't be as scared of her, and to her surprise it often worked. The people as a whole grew less scared of her over time, and stopped running as hard to get away from her. Eventually, some of them came up to her as a group, waving and calling to her. Trinh greeted them and asked if they wanted to tell her something. They said that they had come because they wanted to be crushed under her pretty sandals and lovely pedicured feet.

Their compliments made Trinh blush—she hadn't expected this reaction at all—but she smiled and agreed to give them what they wanted. She told the people to stand in two groups and then stepped on them both, crushing some fifty people under each foot. All of that made her way more confident and she started having fun crushing even more people, and even wrecking some buildings along the way. She was having so much fun that she didn't realize how late it was getting until she heard Phuong calling her name from a nearby street; then she saw that the sun had nearly set, and she looked at her bracelet to find that it was after 6 PM.

“I'm over here, mom!” Trinh called to her mother, and after a few seconds Phuong rounded a skyscraper roughly twice their size to find Trinh in the middle of the street.

“There you are! Looks like you had a lot of fun as a giantess,” Phuong said, looking around at Trinh's handiwork. “Good work today! I really appreciate the help.”

“You're welcome, mom. But, really, I didn't do that much. I wasn't even confident enough to start smashing the buildings until a few hours into it. I guess that means you're going to have to come back tomorrow to take care of the rest of the city, huh?”

“Oh, don't worry about that. I was thinking a bit and I decided I'll just grow bigger before I leave and crush it all in one big step; it's no fun coming back to a city I've already destroyed, so I might as well deal with it all at once.”

“Really?” Trinh's heart skipped a beat at the thought of her mother growing big enough to crush an entire city under her foot. “Well, I guess we'd better get the kids back home so you can do that without worrying about them. Come on, Hoa; come on, Van.” Trinh crouched down to free her daughter from her anklet, while Phuong did the same with Van, setting them both on the ground. Then Trinh shrank back down to normal size and opened up a portal back home to send the kids through. Of course they complained about it, wanting to see their grandma grow even more giant, but Trinh wouldn't hear a word of it. “Don't you both have homework to do? Go on, get home so you can start working on it. I'll be back in a bit; I'm staying with grandma until she's done here, just in case anything comes up.”

Despite their complaints, Van and Hoa eventually did as she said and went through the portal, leaving Trinh alone with her giant mom.

“You know, you can go home with them too; I've done this a million times before so I don't think I'll need any help.”

“I know. I only sent the kids back because... well, it's really embarrassing, but... I wanted to ask if you could step on me before we leave. You already stepped on them earlier, and I've been thinking all day about how it would feel.”

“Is that so?” Phuong laughed. “Well, as a good mom, of course I'll give my daughter what she wants. You just stand right there, dear; I'll grow bigger and then I'll step on you along with the whole city, okay?”

Trinh nodded, already trembling with excitement at of what was to come.

Standing with her daughter between her feet, Phuong adjusted the settings on her bracelet for a bit before finally pressing the growth button again. Instantly her body started growing at an incredible rate, smashing through everything in its path. Soon her feet were the size of the city's skyscrapers, bulldozing hundreds of them a second as she kept expanding, and not long after that even her little toes put the city's tallest building to shame, making it look like a pebble in comparison. Simply by growing her feet razed countless city blocks flat, until she was so big that the city fit neatly between her feet. By the time she stopped growing at over a hundred miles tall, her toes alone were like huge mountains and their slightest wiggle caused earthquakes that collapsed more of the city's remaining buildings.

Trinh was speechless. This was even better than she'd ever dreamed it could be. Her mom was so incredibly giant this whole city was like a tiny patch of moss at her feet, and Trinh was nothing but a microscopic little germ, much too small for her to even see. She was so thrilled!

“Hope you're ready, dear,” Phuong said, shaking the world with her voice, and with a smile that Trinh knew was meant for her, she raised her foot over the city, holding it so low that it spanned nearly the entire sky, her playfully scrunching sole filling everyone's view. And as that celestial foot began its descent, Trinh lifted her arms and smiled, ready to receive her mother's divine sole and take her place along with the rest of the city exactly where they all belonged: as a speck of dust under Phuong's foot!

Catgirls' Playtime by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Nekopara story; Azuki and Coconut play with a tiny civilization.
RATING: R
TAGS: Nano, Crush, Breasts, Lactation, Handplay, Tiny civilization, Furry (only if catgirls count for you)
Commissioned by "Shigure".

Life had been anything but easy for the tiny people since their city was bought by the human girl Shigure. It wasn't just that thousands of lives been lost as their entire city was transferred piece by piece to the Minaduki estate, to be kept in a large sandbox in an otherwise-empty room; those losses were to be expected for people like themselves—people thousand of times smaller than normal humans, so fragile that even a sneeze could spell the end of them—and they would have been more than worth it had their city ended up in the hands of a kind owner who would care for them like beloved pets, letting them live out their short lives in peace and prosperity.

But that's not what they had been bought for. They weren't bought as pets, but as toys for Shigure's pets, a sextet of catgirls who had terrorized their city for fun every day since their arrival, raining indiscriminate death and destruction on them. They had survived so far thanks to the sheer rate of their reproduction and the speed of their life-cycles compared to a human or even a cat-person, but they still had to wonder how much longer they'd survive at the hands of these walking catastrophes.

It wouldn't even have been so bad if not for one catgirl in particular, who alone visited them as much as the other five combined. It was she who was the first to visit them this morning, as she was on most mornings. The tinies knew it was her long before she came in, recognizing her by the distinctive clacking of her Mary-Jane shoes on the wooden floor. Thousands of them woke up with a start at that omen of ill fortune, and hurriedly sought refuge from the new round of destruction to be visited upon them, for whatever good it might do them.

Not that there was much in the way of refuge left; most of their constructions had long since met their end at the hands of the catgirls, and those that remained were largely abandoned as they were more deathtraps than real shelters in here. Reconstruction was pointless since anything they built would be wrecked within days, so most tinies were reduced to living out in the open and hoping blindly they'd survive each new encounter.

A million sets of eyes looked in dread to the door as the footsteps stopped just outside. Slowly the handle turned, and when it opened, there stood that monster, Azuki, in her white-and-blue sailor fuku, her brown, striped tail flicking playfully behind her. After gently closing the door, the catgirl turned to the tinies' habitat and her slitted pupils widened to take in her prey. She walked towards them with a slight wiggle in her step that spoke of barely-contained playful energy.

The tinies remained paralyzed even as each thundering step brought her closer and closer to them, sending tremors throughout the land, until her mile-long foot appeared on the wall of their habitat, her heel landing on it with a soul-crushing THUMP. With arms crossed under her modest, but to the tinies still mountainous, chest, her lips curled in a smirk and her eyes swept over them with a predatory gleam that left no doubt to her intentions.

“There's less of you again today, aren't there?” Though soft and childlike, her voice rattled the tinies, booming in their sensitive ears like the shockwave of an explosion. “At this rate you'll all be gone in a months. All good things come to an end, I guess. Oh well, I'll just have to make the most of you while you're still around!”

Suddenly crouching low over the edge of the tinies' enclosure, Azuki leaned forward, and the tinies panicked as they saw her gargantuan body falling towards them. To all those who stood in her shadow it seemed as if they would all end up crushed beneath her, whether by her milky white thighs, flat belly, petite breasts, or her rounded face. Instead it was only her hands which fell on the earth, crushing a mere thousand of the tiny things, for whom the intricate wavy patterns on her palms and fingers were to be the last thing they ever saw before they were crushed into formless paste on the catgirl's unblemished skin.

Those who avoided that fate by a centimeter or less were blown away by the impact and their bodies dashed against the boulder-sized grains of sand when they landed relative hundreds of feet away, while powerful tremors shook everyone else, even at the furthest reaches of their sandbox home.

A similar scene played out where Azuki's knees fell, and again and again as the catgirl slowly stalked her way to the center of their habitat. Slowly for her, at least enough to allow a few more people to escape death at her hands and knees and feet. Not that she was concerned for them; if she ever took it slow it was only so she could better savor the death and destruction going on beneath her.

Soon Azuki had made it to the center of the sandbox, where the greater concentration of tinies was to be found. Her colossal body, held aloft by celestial pillars, now hung over most of them, swaying playfully in a way that gave a sense of vertigo to those who looked on her too long as it seemed like the whole world was swaying with her—and not just because every shift of her weight brought a new tremor.

For a while she seemed content to survey the chaotic movements of the frightened specks beneath her, humming a lighthearted tune while her ears turned this way and that to pick up the faint sounds of their screams. Then her left hand rose up and hovered towards a group of swarming tinies trying to flee from their destroyer. Her fingers pierced the earth to their left, and with slight wriggles burrowed deeper inside before curving to tunnel under the fleeing masses. The earth bucked violently all around while Azuki's fingers dug their tunnels less than an inch beneath the surface, giving rise to short-lived hills and divots in the landscape that sent sand grains and tinies alike tumbling violently, often mixing together so that over a hundred souls ended up buried in the dirt.

A moment later the catgirl's dirt-covered fingertips emerged from the earth on the opposite end of the group of tinies, and with a violent upheaval they and the land they stood on were lifted into the air. Great masses of sand, and some tinies too, spilled down the sides of her palm as she raised them higher and higher, but even when they came to a top a few inches under the catgirl's face, several hundred of them still remained, trembling under her gaze.

Baring her gleaming white fangs in a grin, Azuki started gently shaking her hand back and forth, letting the bottom-most grains of sand slip through her fingers and pelt the tinies on the ground as a rain of boulders until only a thin layer of dirt remained along with the tinies standing on it. Then the frightened souls she held saw her other hand appear, with an outstretched finger drawing nearer and nearer, until it hung so low overhead that those in its shadow could plainly see the minutest pores and wrinkles on the fleshy ceiling.

As Azuki waggled her finger playfully over her prey, the mere threat of being crushed under it was enough to make everyone scatter, scurrying over the gentle hills and slopes of her palmscape until they were faced with the sheer precipice at the edges of her palm, and a multi-mile fall to the sandbox. While a few were so bold, or so desperate, as to take the jump in the hope that some errant gust of wind might cushion their fall and save them, the bulk remained standing on the edge, daring neither to go forward nor back.

“Where do you buggies think you're going? Don't you know it's dangerous for you over there,” Azuki chuckled. “Let's get you all back to safety now.” With a finger she brushed them back to the center of her palm, crushing a few and leaving many others mangled in the process, bruises and broken limbs abounding. The faint cries that went up with each sweep of her digit were music to her ears, and she held them closer so she could hear all their moaning and wailing.

When she saw some of the tinies get up and run for the edge again, clearly determined to jump off this time, she shook her head and tutted in feigned disappointment. “Well, if you're that set on dying, at least let me be the one to kill you; it's better to die at the hands of a cute catgirl than by falling to your death, don't you think?”

The fleeing tinies ran with all their might, their feet thumping away against the ground, yet they hadn't even made it halfway to their destination when Azuki's finger came down on a group of them, instantly obliterating dozens. The terrible digit swept mercilessly around the edges of her palm, barreling over one tiny after the next, leaving only a few disturbing traces of them behind. When she had cleared them all away, the catgirl pressed her finger against her thumb, balling their remains up into wads of blood and dirt she nonchalantly flicked away into another group of tinies below, before fixing her gaze on those who remained—who wouldn't, or couldn't, run away from her.

Azuki half-curled her fingers, letting them hover threateningly over the tinies to hear them cry out in sweet, sweet fear. Was there any sound better than this? Anything that better conveyed the power she held over these little specks? If there was she hadn't found it, so this was what she kept coming back to listen to, over and over again. Here, where for once in her life she could be the biggest person in the room. None of these tinies would ever call her “short” or “munchkin”—never pat her on the head like a child or look down on her. Instead they trembled in her shadow, never doubting her absolute superiority. The feeling was divine; it was pure ecstasy; it was...

“Azuki!”

“Wah!” Azuki jumped with a most undignified cry, reflexively curling her fingers further and crushing all the tinies in her hand before flicking them angrily away and looking over her shoulder at the young catgirl standing at the entrance: the tall, tan-skinned, and very... “well-developed”... Coconut. “W-what are you doing here?” she asked a tad defensively, standing and turning to face her younger sister.

“That's what I should be asking you. Didn't master send you here to feed the tinies, not to play with them?”

“I was just... getting to that part.”

“Oh, so you thought you'd have some fun crawling around in the dirt first?” Coconut asked with an infuriating grin, walking to the edge of the enclosure while Azuki stomped up to her, taking her embarrassment out on whatever tinies happened to be in her path.

Even standing on an extra layer of dirt above the wooden floor, Azuki was still nearly a head shorter than the younger catgirl; her gaze was closer to being level with Coconut's chest than with her heterochromic blue and amber eyes—a chest so unfairly bigger than Azuki's. Why had she wandered in now of all times, just when she was really getting in the mood?

“Is that all you came here to say? Because if it is you can leave now; I'll feed them just as soon as you're gone.”

“Hmm... actually, I think I'd better stick around, just in case you come up short. You don't have that much to feed them with, after all; maybe you'll need me to help you out,” Coconut said, arms crossed immodestly to emphasize her well-rounded breasts, practically shoving them in Azuki's face. The shorter catgirl hissed and made a swipe at Coconut, but her sister stepped just out of reach. “Besides,” she continued unfazed, “someone has to stick around to make sure you leave some tinies for the rest of us. If I leave you'll probably crush them all. Honestly, you're so greedy about them. Would it kill you to go one day without coming in here?”

“I don't come here that often,” Azuki grumbled.

“Are you going to feed them or not? Maybe I'll just do it myself and get it over with; if I leave it to you you'll just let them starve and they'll die out even faster.”

“No, no, I'm going to do it! I'm way better at it than you.”

“Really? How about we both do it, then, so we can see who's better.”

“Fine!”

After Coconut stepped into the sandbox beside Azuki, both catgirls removed their shirts and bras, exposing their breasts for the million tiny souls gawking at them. They all watched as the catgirls dropped their clothes outside their enclosure, then turned to face all those who were still alive and dropped to their knees, sending massive earthquakes through the land. At once their hands went up to their chests, fingers seizing on nipples and beginning to tweak them.

Azuki, with her brow furrowed in concentration, looked like she was dead set on beating her sister to the punch, but it was the confident Coconut who first managed a flow of milk, drop after drop of the rich white substance spilling from her perky breasts and falling to the ground in squirts or drops, splashing spectacularly on the earth and sending small explosions of milky droplets over much of the landscape. Splash, splash, splash went her milk, pooling together in a pair of puddles near her thighs, her ceaseless discharge flooding over more than a thousand tinies.

Swept up by the powerful currents, the tinies swam for their lives, trying to keep their heads above the surface, but despite their efforts many of them ended up drowning in the warm, motherly ambrosia, Coconut's milk filling their lungs with sweet death.

“Come here, little buggies!” Coconut giggled childishly over the scenes of mass destruction. “Drink up so you can grow big and strong, and make lots of new babies so we can keep having fun with you!”

Despite their overwhelming fear towards the two catgirls, hunger drew all the tinies towards the shimmering pools of milk once Coconut had finished supplying her milk to them, releasing her well-rounded breasts to let them hang gently overhead. The catgirl then sat back, resting her hands on her knees, to watch vast swarms of tinies setting out for her milk from all parts of their habitat, and purred proudly once the first of them arrived at the sticky shores and started drinking.

But a frustrated groan turned her head aside, and she saw that her sister, despite all her frantic twisting of her nipples, had yet to produce a single drop of milk for the tinies. “What's wrong? Are you all out or something?” she asked.

“No! I know I have some milk, but... it just... won't come out!” Azuki said, squeezing her breasts in frustration.

“You're too tense. You need to be more relaxed so it'll come out. Don't try to force it, you'll just hurt yourself.”

“Oh, whatever! You already fed them; it's not like they need any more right now.”

“Come on, don't be like that, Azuki. Let me help you; rest your head on my lap and we'll see if we can't tease that milk out of you!” Coconut said, slapping her thighs.

Azuki frowned. Letting her younger sister help would be so embarrassing, but if she wasn't able to produce milk after playing with her nipples for so long, it would keep bothering her all morning. “Fine,” she said at last and eased herself down to lie in the sandbox, resting her head on Coconut's soft thighs. “This had better work, you hear me?”

“It will if you just stop worrying so much about it. Relax and let me do my thing, okay?”

Azuki grunted and shut her eyes, letting Coconut pet her head with one hand while rubbing her belly with the other, all the while a million tinies watched this most incongruous spectacle put on by their tormentors.

Coconut purred as she stroked her sister, hoping the sound would help put her at ease, but though her touch was soothing, as was her purring, Azuki just felt more awkward than anything, and when Coconut tried playing with her nipples for a bit to see if it had worked, even pressing her lips to one and sucking on it for a minute, nothing at all came out. “Huh. You must be way more tense than I thought.”

“I knew it wouldn't work,” Azuki sighed. “Well, whatever. I guess I'll get going now.”

“Wait, don't leave yet!” Coconut said, pulling back on her sister as Azuki started to sit up. “I have one more idea! This one will work for sure!”

“Hmph. Fine. Just... make it quick.” Azuki crossed her arms and looked away.

Looking at the ground, Coconut spotted a particularly big group of tinies and reached down, setting her fingers down right in front of them. “Climb on if you don't want me to crush you,” she told them. The tinies, looking uncertainly from the towering set of fingers to the colossal tan catgirl and exchanging glances among themselves, eventually decided they were better off obeying her despite their reservations. The tinies walked forward and climbed on Coconut's fingernails, crawling deep into the space between the nail and her flesh, until Coconut judged she had enough and lifted them up, gently curling her fingers so their tips pointed upwards to minimize the risk of her little passengers falling.

Fretting over their unknown fate, the tinies held on tight to Coconut's skin as they were lifted high up, with only the barest notion of where they were headed courtesy of the narrow glimpses they caught of the outside world, until the catgirl lowered two of her fingers onto a large, pink surface with a big bumpy hill rising up before them. “Get off now,” she said, and a couple hundred tinies walked off her fingers and onto Azuki's breast, right on the edge of her areola. There they turned to watch as Coconut carried the other half of their number over to the neighboring teat, and once all of them were off her hand, they looked all around in awe, particularly at the towering pink nipples, at Coconut's massive breasts hanging nearby, and at Azuki's face frowning curiously at them.

“Now,” Coconut announced, her eyes flicking from one nipple to the other as she addressed the tinies, “please be good little buggies and help my sister feel good!”

The tinies obeyed—what choice did they have?—and, swallowing their trepidation, they walked forward to the base of Azuki's nipples. Now that she realized what her sister's idea was, the older catgirl felt her heart beating rapidly in her chest, and the flesh of her breasts started pulsing noticeably for the little specks along with the blood rushing under her skin. Her nipples, which had grown soft after Coconut stopped playing with them, now grew erect again even before any of the tinies reached them, unnerving and striking awe into the heart of the puny creatures as they swelled higher and higher.

All of Azuki's attention was focused on the tiny pilgrims making their way to her nipples, watching them closely, trying to see if she could feel their tiny feet treading on her skin. When they finally reached their destination she held her breath, and gasped when she felt their tiny little hands pressing into the firm flesh of her erect nipples, their touch pushing those pink peaks to their fullest size.

As they began trying to stimulate the catgirl into lactating, the tinies felt a deep sense of awe come over them. The scent of her hanging heavy in the air, the rhythmic sound of her heartbeat and the pulsing of her flesh in time to it, the all-enveloping body warmth and the sight of those mountainous nipples—it all affected their puny minds, triggering deep-seated instincts. Their fear all but disappeared and they were called on to climb.

All together, as if in a trance, without any notion of why they were doing it, they pushed their hands up along the catgirl's firm leathery skin, seizing whatever footholds they could find and pulling themselves up by them, to climb up to the peaks of these holy mountains.

“You don't have to climb any higher, guys. You were fine doing what you were doing just now,” Coconut said as she saw them start going up. “Hello? Did you hear me? Hmm, that's weird. I wonder where they're all going. You think we should get rid of them, Azuki? ... Azuki?” The catgirl looked at her sister's face, finding Azuki's gaze transfixed on the tiny climbers. “This is weird,” she muttered. Clearly something was going on that she didn't understand. She thought of asking Azuki about it, but she got the sense that anything else she said would break the spell had gotten ahold of everyone; better to keep watching and see where it would end.

It took the little specks a minute to reach the top of the nipples, pulling themselves onto the sprawling pink mesas and looking around once more. Then, without so much as a word among them, they all started for the center of Azuki's nipples, guided by that same ancient instinct that had sent them climbing all the way up here. They spread out a bit, searching the land before them, until at last they happened upon what they now realized they had been looking for all along: the entrance to the catgirl's milk ducts.

On each nipple everyone gathered around those fleshy tunnels, and after a silence, one adventurous soul stepped up to crawl inside. Once they had disappeared into the tunnel, another followed, and another, and another, until all of them were in her flesh, spelunking to the depths of the catgirls teats.

From the moment the first tinies had crawled inside, Azuki's nipples had started tingling in pleasure, and the feeling only grew as more of them went inside, until it felt like a thousand tiny feathers were tickling her from inside her flesh, sending wave after wave of bliss radiating out from her breasts. She gasped at first, then she started breathing deeply, watching her chest rise and fall with each breath, and by the time they were all inside she had come to hold her own breasts gently. “Keep... keep going,” she cooed to those specks lost inside her, her voice vibrating through her flesh to reach their ears. “It feels... so good.”

The tinies hardly needed her encouragement to keep following their instincts, but still her voice did prod them onwards, to crawl still deeper through her flesh and bringing her greater pleasure. Moaning, Azuki twisted back and forth in her sister's lap, groping her breasts ever harder, until at last a trickle of milk burst forth from them, each mountain erupting with a small stream of pure white milk speckled with the bodies of hundreds of tinies, followed by a gentler stream that began dripping down her body to the sand below, carrying a portion of the little specks along with it.

“Ah! That's good, Azuki!Now sit up so you can feed the tinies,” Coconut said, smiling at her sister.

“Coconut... come... come here.” Milk still spilling from her breasts, Azuki stretched her arms up. Gently she held Coconut's head by the sides and pulled her closer, leading the younger catgirl's mouth right to her nipple. “Have a drink, little sis. It's all for you, if you want it.”

Coconut was shocked at first, but the taste of delicious milk spilling into her mouth soon convinced her and she started suckling, joining her purrs to her sister's while licking around her nipple, lapping up all those tinies who still remained on it. The tinies were swished around her mouth in a growing sea of milk, their fragile bodies dashed against every surface or crushed by a simple flick of her tongue, savored thoroughly by the monstrous catgirl, and finally flushed down her throat indiscriminately, to provide sustenance for her body.

Coconut drank until she was satisfied, but still drops of milk spilled from her sister's breasts, running down her body. Sitting up, Azuki leaned forward, putting a hand on the ground to hold her torso above the masses of tinies she rained drops of milk upon. Cupping a hand to her breast, she squeezed one, then the other, and moaned, her limbs wobbling for a second as the flow of milk from her teats was reawakened. Powerful streams of milk spilled from her breasts, flooding the masses gathered below.

The flow of milk seemed unstoppable. Any time it looked to be dying down, another squeeze of her breast or nipple was enough to revive it, adding to the growing oceans of milk. When after some minutes she finally finished, the twin pools of her milk nearly matched her sister's; with the milk Coconut had drank, they would have surpassed hers.

“Wow! You had way more milk than I thought,” Coconut said. “I guess I was wrong; you could have easily fed them all yourself.”

Azuki was still breathing deeply as she sat back again. “That... that was amazing. Coconut, you have to try that. I've never felt better in my life.”

“You mean right now? Even though I just milked myself?” Azuki nodded. “Well, okay.” Coconut eased herself down onto her side along the side of the sandbox, crushing thousands under her shapely form, hundreds under just her breast as the heavy orb settled into the dirt with the edge of her nipple resting on the ground. “Alright, tinies, climb in!” she said, motioning to her nipple.

At first the tinies around her breast all backed away in alarm from the great heaving mountain, but after a while a few of them felt themselves drawn to it and reversed course, hiking en masse towards her nipple. As the approached, Coconut scooped up some of them and gave them a lift to her other nipple, letting them all climb it. Soon the tinies were crawling over both of her nipples.

When they finally found and entered her milk ducts, Coconut gasped and shivered in delight. Sh reached for her breasts, groping them gently, and after a couple minutes, milk sprang anew from her breasts, spilling down to pool in front of the gathered tinies, while her legs stretched and curled in pleasure, taking countless lives as they tore through the land. Then after she had finished, producing only half as much milk as she had before, she lay there watching as the remaining tinies drank from this new lake of milk she had given them.

“You were right, Azuki, that was amazing!” Coconut giggled. “We have to tell the other girls about this. They're going to love it!”

“Yeah, I guess we should, huh,” Azuki said, also looking at the tinies drinking from her milk. Why did seeing that make her feel so warm inside, she wondered? Terrorizing all these specks had been amazing, but letting them crawl into her breasts and feeding them with her milk was even better. And even though she still had the urge to scare these tinies and feel them getting crushed against her body, she also had the urge to care for them and see their civilization grow big and healthy. It was weird having both these desires at once, and she still didn't know how to feel about it.

“Well, we should probably get going now. Need to get ready for work,” she said, stepping out of the sandbox and putting her clothes back on.

“You go ahead; I'll catch up with you in a bit,” Coconut said. After Azuki left, the younger catgirl looked back at the tinies gathered at her chest, her tail flicking playfully. Once the tinies had finished drinking her milk, they pulled back and stared at her, feeling the ground vibrating with her purrs, and wondered what she meant to do with them now.

After a while she lowered her hand to them, silently offering them her fingers with a smile. The tinies hesitated at first, but then a number of them came forward to take her up on her offer, climbing onto her fingers, until Coconut, deciding she had enough now, lifted them up and cupped her other hand underneath them to carry them safely. She pushed herself up, then hopped out of the sandbox on her way to her clothes, where she knelt and sprinkled the tinies onto her crop top, letting them get caught in the fine pink threads. Once that was done, she put her clothes back on carefully so as to not crush or throw off too many of the tinies.

Now fully dressed, Coconut looked down at herself, searching her top for all the little tinies clinging fearfully to its fabric, clambering all over her body as they desperately tried to find some safety on this living, breathing mountain of a catgirl. With a smile, she gave a little twirl, laughing happily over all her little passengers. “So glad you little buggies decided to come and give me company while I'm working! Try to stay alive down there, at least until work is over, okay? It'll be so much more boring after you're all gone. Say good-bye to everyone now! Good-bye, buggies!” she said, waving to the tinies still in the sandbox, then exited with the tinies on her top fighting not to be thrown off by the violent shaking brought on by her every step.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12877