Love Live! School Idol Size Stories by Ninten
Summary:

Various size-changing scenarios centered around "school idols" in the Love Live! universe, featuring stories involving the girls of μ's, Aqours, Liella!, and Hasunosora!

This is a collection and restructuring of my interactive story of the same name. Tags will be added as the stories go on!

Reviews welcome!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Object, Unaware, Butt, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 34703 Read: 18006 Published: March 16 2023 Updated: March 13 2024
Story Notes:

1. Nico Yazawa's Time to Shine by Ninten

2. Nico Yazawa's Time to Shine Part 2 [New!] by Ninten

3. Honoka's Big Time Abroad by Ninten

4. Rin's Objectifying Odyssey by Ninten

5. Ruby Kurosawa's Doll-ification by Ninten

6. You and Kanan's Sweat and Tears by Ninten

7. Yohane's True Power! [Updated!] by Ninten

8. Mari Ohara's Tiny Prank by Ninten

9. Ren Hazuki's Giantess Sim by Ninten

10. Keke Tang's Tiny Souvenir by Ninten

11. Wien Margarete Always Wins by Ninten

12. Shiki's Sizey Sci-Fi by Ninten

13. Tsuzuri-senpai's Citywide Panic by Ninten

Nico Yazawa's Time to Shine by Ninten
Author's Notes:

Synopsis: Tired of being the shortest one with a smaller stature and less developed body than even the first years of the group, Nico yearns for a way to get bigger. She soon finds out her emotions aren't the only big obstacle she must face...

Tags: Breasts, humiliation, saliva, mouthplay, footwear, feet, odor, unaware

Characters: (μ's) Nico Yazawa, Nozomi Tojo, Maki Nishikino

Nico Yazawa roamed the halls of the all-girls Otonokizaka High School, heading to the School Idol clubroom for her daily practice. Recently, she felt a bit inadequate when it came to her stature. Not that the other girls were mean about it, but she just didn't like being looked down upon by others who were her age or younger! The only one who really teased her was--

"Washi washi~ Oh~ It seems like your chest hasn't grown much since last time Nicocchi, that's no good~"

Feeling a pair of hands grab her flat chest and continue to grope her, as well as feeling a disproportionately large pair of breasts press into her back, Nico knew only one person could be behind this...

"Nozomi! Would you knock it off!! T-this is sexual harassment you know!!" Nico cried out to the empty after school halls, trying to break free from her captor.

"We're just gals playing around, or maybe idols making sure our fellow group members are in top shape. No need to be so serious, fufufu~" Nozomi continued to tease.

At the exact moment Nico finally broke free from her fellow third year's arms she could swear Nozomi intentionally tried to pinch her nipples. Nico blushed profusely and backed away. She hated the fact that it almost felt nice for a brief millisecond.

"That's the final straw Nozomi, you've teased me enough! I'm tired of being the smallest one in the group!" Nico yelled.

This startled Nozomi a bit, she was used to seeing Nico all up in arms, it was cute to her, but this time she seemed genuinely upset. Nozomi felt she went a bit too far with her friend and prepared to apologize. But at that moment, with Nico still fuming mad, something changed...

Nozomi watched in stunned silence as Nico was slowly shrinking before her eyes! She thought she was daydreaming for a moment, raising a hand to pinch her cheek before Nico snapped her back to reality.

"Nozomi, hey!! Are you listening to me!? You can't just ignore me you know, I'm actually mad at you! And when I tell Honoka--"

Nico stopped her ranting and realized something was wrong. She wasn't just a few centimeters smaller than Nozomi. She was now below Nozomi's chest height, the purple haired idol's heaving breasts practically able to cast a shadow on the diminished hotheaded girl. Nico looked up to make eye contact with Nozomi, still looking down at her curiously.

The flat chested third year began sweating bullets as the shrinking didn't seem to be stopping.

"N-Nozomi! What the hell is happening!? Are you doing this to me!?" Nico squeaked up to her fellow third year.

"I'm... not doing anything, I don't think..." Nozomi replied. "You only started shrinking once you started yelling at me..."

"Well do something! What's gonna happen if I don't stop shrinking!? This isn't normal!"

"Just calm down Nicocchi--"

"I AM calm! T-this probably wouldn't have even happened if you hadn't... ya know!"

Nozomi's unnaturally calm demeanor grew into a smug smile.

"If I hadn't what? Done this?" Nozomi bent down to the now toddler sized Nico and picked her up with ease. Standing back up, she raised the tiny teen into the air, as if playing with a child.

"You know, I kind of like you at this size even more honestly," Nozomi giggled. She could literally feel the girl continue to slowly shrink in her hands.

Nico did not find the situation funny in the slightest. A part of her was terrified, this was her worst nightmare coming true.

"Babies seem to love being around me, I wonder why that is~?" Nozomi mused as she brought Nico's body back down towards her.

"Nozomi, what are you do-- Mmmphh!!"

Before she could realize what was happening, Nico got a face full of the idol's fat tits. Nico squirmed in Nozomi's embrace, but her hold was too strong. The flailing tiny arms and legs softly pounding against Nozomi's developed body only stimulated her further. Nico could hardly breathe as she literally had pounds of breast meat covering her nose and mouth.

"Now, do you promise to behave like a good little girl? When I release you, I want you to apologize to me," Nozomi said in a stern motherly tone.

"I want you to just go get Honoka and the others and do something to fix me..." Nico thought but knew another outburst might trigger further shrinking.

Nozomi gave the tiny toddler teen another playful squeeze, almost fully enveloping Nico's head between her breasts. She then lowered the girl back to the ground, where the full height difference was made apparent.

Nico was barely tall enough to reach Nozomi's knees. Her thick thighs seemed like large tree trunks in comparison to Nico's noodle-y limbs. She had seen comments on μ's message boards from fans apparently wanting to be crushed between those thighs. Nico didn't understand what those pervs were thinking before, but now she almost did.

A part of her hated how gorgeous Nozomi looked, towering far above her. It pissed her off to no end. How could this be happening to her? Tears welled up in Nico's red eyes as she thought about the unfairness of this situation. All while the DD cup idol stared down at her with a warm smile, barely able to contain her smirk.

Nico stared at the floor while her words were slowly dragged out of her mouth.

"I... I..." she muttered.

"Yes, my cute little Nicocchi~?" Nozomi put her hand to her ear.

"I... I think you're a bitchy bully with cow udders for tits!" Nico screamed; her voice raspy from the tears she was holding back. Nico laid on childish insult after insult, all the while her height was slowly dwindling away in front of Nozomi's eyes.

Nozomi just stared back at her with a mixed expression of awe and delight as Nico shrunk herself in a fit of rage.

"Stupid! Dummy! Boobs for brains! And... um... dumb... and..." as Nico ran out of insults, she realized she was no longer looking at the same surroundings. The many hallway tiles beneath her feet were now one extremely large plain that stretched on forever. Her voice didn't seem to carry very far, and the sounds around her went from the usual after school rumblings of students, to extremely deep and haunting booms in the distance.

Nico knew the mistake she had made, and she was too scared to look up and face who she just spent the last half a minute insulting.


"What were those last few remarks? I couldn't exactly hear you, Nicocchi." boomed the giantess' voice above. "Hold on, you're nearly too small for me to even see now. I can't believe you went and shrunk yourself just to apologize to me!" Nozomi cooed as she bent down.

Popping her index finger in her mouth for a moment, the purple-haired goddess swished it around before taking it out of her mouth, now with a very large and noticeable glob of spit attached to it.

"No... no please... you wouldn't...!" Nico squeaked, but at her size it would have been impossible for Nozomi to hear unless she was directly in her ear.

"Now... I think it's up to me to decide the proper punishment for such a back-talking bug, there's no way you'll be an idol if you keep acting up like that!" Nozomi teased. "I'll make sure you properly apologize by the time we're done."

Nico's eyes widened with fear as the saliva covered meteor headed straight for her. Before she could even take a few steps back, the gooey colossus collided with the shrunken idol, and she was instantly absorbed by the glob, sticking to the finger as it was raised up to Nozomi's face. Nozomi licked her lips seductively, sending chills down Nico's spine.

"Ohh just look how cute you are stuck to my finger like that! Fufu, you should have shrunken yourself a long time ago honestly~ Even still, I must punish you for your harsh words. I'll train you to be a proper young idol yet!"

"Hmm now what to do with you... let's see what the cards say..." Nozomi tapped her finger not covered in spit to her chin.

Nico simply watched on as there was nothing she could do. The well-endowed girl pulled out a stack of cards from her bag and began shuffling through them expertly. A lightbulb then went off in Nozomi's head as she found a tarot card she liked.

"Ah! So this card huh~ Fufu, maybe you'll end up enjoying this too. Let's head to idol practice."

"Practice? So you're going to show me to them after all?" a glimmer of hope was heard in Nico's voice, but Nozomi didn't respond.


With a girlish giggle, Nozomi walked down the halls of the mostly empty school. The sun was getting lower and the shadows it cast made Nozomi's large figure look even more imposing from Nico's perspective. Nico simply clung to Nozomi's finger without a struggle. Her spit had long dried which made it hard for Nico to move, and even if she could she didn't want to accidentally fall off. Nozomi could hear Nico's occasional screams for attention and chose to ignore them, already lost in her own imagination in regards to all the fun she can have with this tiny idol.

The two third years made their way to the Idol Study clubroom. From outside, Nozomi could hear someone in the room. She didn't want to expose Nico's predicament just yet, so she quickly devised a scheme.

"Come with me for a sec, okay?" with that, Nozomi brought the finger Nico was trapped on slowly towards her mouth.

Nico was greeted with the awe-inspiring sight of Nozomi's perfectly plush lips. Her cherry pink lipstick still looking immaculate even after a long day, and her cushy lips curled into a sickeningly sweet smile. Nico screamed, but that just allowed a mouthful of spit to rush into the back of her throat. Nico choked it down with tears, the sweet aftertaste of whatever gum Nozomi was chewing earlier was very noticeable.

"Stay still and behave in here, I'll be careful too I suppose. Remember, you brought this on yourself!" Nozomi said with a wink.

If Nico wasn't so occupied at the moment, she'd give that bitch Nozomi a real piece of her mind! But whatever was wrong with her body meant that she probably needed to keep her anger in check. Who knows how small she could get?

"In you go!"

Like it was nothing, Nozomi's mouth opened wide with a menacingly cute "Ahhh~" as she stuck her tongue out.

The finger Nico was stuck to made impact with and dragged against the bumpy pink appendage, and Nico's body took the brunt force of it. Her face and body smeared against the hot and moist surface. She screamed once more but no noise came out, a mouthful of saliva secreting from the tastebuds absorbed any sound of resistance.

The massive finger pulled away and Nico saw the last remaining glimmer of light from the outside world slowly disappear.

Nozomi closed her mouth and let out a girlish "Mmm~!" while feeling up the petite girl's body inside her.


Surrounded by darkness, panic began to set in for the minuscule idol. Her clothes were soaked to the bone, her eyes and body were red with tears and from the brutal beating she just received, and her stomach hurt from all the gooey spit she just ingested. It was extremely hot and moist in this dark cavern, and the giant tentacle she was sitting on would not stop groping her.

Basically, Nico was in hell. How did she come to deserve this? Nozomi was being far too cruel. She was being put in a life-threatening situation, and was simply supposed to calm down and take her punishment like a good girl? Nico stewed over this unfair predicament, while Nozomi cheerily walked to idol practice with her new piece of candy and a spring in her step.

"Nozomi! Nozomi! You better let me out of here right now or I'll--gah!" Nico tripped as she got up, the "floor" underneath was slimy and unstable. Nico fell to the bottom of Nozomi's mouth and the giant tongue patted Nico on the head playfully.

"Yuck!! Blegh! Get off me!! Stop this Nozomi, I'm getting seriously scared now!" Nico cried out while she was getting a saliva bath from her friend's monstrous tongue. As Nico continued to demand respect at her diminutive size, her height dwindled more and more.


To Nozomi on the outside, it simply felt like she was sucking on a piece of candy that was getting smaller the more her saliva eroded it away. She could faintly hear Nico's tiny squeaks buzzing in her head but couldn't make out any words.

Nozomi figured she'd just play around with the bossy girl for a bit, teach her a lesson, let her out, and forget about this whole ordeal. The only person inside the clubroom was Hanayo, still changing into her workout clothes. Nozomi greeted her and began changing as well.

"Wow... Your underwear is so stylish, Nozomi..." the busty girl turned around to see Hanayo eyeing her body up and down. "Mine are really cheap and I only have a few matching pairs..."

Nico was pushed off to the side of her mouth so she could talk clearly.

"Hehe, you say that all the time! It's just normal underwear. Let me know the next weekend you're free and we'll go shopping for some together~" the mature upperclassman offered.

Hanayo's eyes lit up. "Y-you mean it!? Ooh gosh thank you thank you!" the quiet girl squeed.

"It's no problem. What kind of designs do you like?"


From inside Nozomi's mouth, Nico was wracked with the overwhelmingly loud and booming voice of her captress. Nozomi's mature, womanly voice echoed all around her, infinitely bouncing off the walls of Nico's moist prison and causing stay droplets of spit to fly and splash in Nico's face. It was safe to say that at this point her school uniform was completely soiled.

Climbing on top of Nozomi's tongue, using her tastebuds as footholds, Nico tried to look outside at who Nozomi was talking to. She couldn't exactly make it out, the light from the world outside this high school giantess' mouth was blinding, and Nozomi's mouth and tongue movements were too quick and erratic for Nico to properly see for more than a second.


"Well, we should get to the roof, everyone's waiting for us." Nozomi advised her kouhai. Hanayo nodded in agreement and the two began to leave the clubroom.

"Ah, I've forgotten something here, Hanayo, you can go on without me, I'll be right up!"

"O-okay, I'll see you upstairs!" Hanayo waved and left the room, leaving Nozomi and her precious candied school idol to their own devices.

What laid scattered about about the room, and integral to Nozomi's plan, were the many clothing items belonging to the other seven members of μ's. Honoka and the others were now diligently practicing upstairs, completely unaware of what had happened to Nico.

Nozomi walked around the room with a puzzled look on her face, as if she was debating something in her head. She had nearly forgotten about the girl in her mouth. She stuck her tongue out, with Nico laying at the tip, and scraped her limp body off with a fingernail, removing the battered girl from her mouth.

Nico had no clue what her intention was here, but knew it couldn't be good.

Nico got her first breath of fresh air in minutes and was thanking the lord she didn't get swallowed.

"Nozomi! The other girls are upstairs! If you just bring me to them we can fix all this! Hey! Are you listening to m--"

"Shush. I'm thinking.... Ah-ha! This will be a suitable home for you. Alright, little Nicocchi, I've got to get to practice. I'll be back down later, but I want you to be a good girl and wait here for me," with those words, Nico realized she was being lowered down somewhere.

Nico looked to see where she was being brought to, and a look of morbid dread spread across her face.

"No! Wait! Don't leave me there! Nozomi you fucking bitch! I'm gonna tell the others on you! Don't you dare put me in there!" Nico's cries only made Nozomi's devilish smile grow.

Nico landed with a sickly squelch on a warm leather-y surface. Her body was immediately splashed with a substance she didn't want to know the origin of. It covered her body and made it feel like she was doused in a sticky oil. Her petite body was now drenched in the spit of one idol and the foot sweat of another.

Nozomi stood up to view Nico in her new temporary home. The goddess-sized idol looked down at her work with a smug grin, proud of her own devious plot. She blew the shrunken girl a kiss and casually walked off, leaving Nico to sit and stew about her new predicament.

"Well this is just great... when I grow big again that big titted dummy is gonna get it..." Nico muttered.

She looked around her new surroundings and wondered what she could possibly do now. Nico never imagined the inside of a shoe could look so spacious, it was like she was inside an aircraft hangar. But now was no time to be impressed.

"Ugh, what is this nasty.... hurk! Blegh!" as soon as Nico began to complain her nostrils were assaulted with a horrid odor.

She knew she was in one of the girls' shoes, but she wasn't sure whose. She couldn't even begin to imagine which member's feet smelled this awful, enough to leave their scent imprinted on the shoe for this long. Not to mention the pools of sweat that secreted from the insole every time she put pressure on it. It was hard to believe she was trapped inside a shoe of a high school girl all things, but her surroundings couldn't lie. It smelled like leather that was left to bake out in the sun all day combined with a swamp composed of stinky cheese and sweat. Nico covered her nose and tried to breathe as little as possible.

It was hard not to let her anger get to herself at this point, and Nico could feel her body shrinking away even more than inside Nozomi's mouth.

"Shit, fuck this whole situation, if I ever get out of here I'm killing that girl...!" she thought. The pools of sweat that once covered only her toes were now coming up to her ankles. Nico's clothes were drenched by the hot, humid air. The smell of sweaty feet permeated every breath she took, and even if she covered her nose, she could still feel it tainting her lungs.

Nico ran to a wall of the shoe and grabbed onto it, hoping she could gain any traction and climb out, but her hands slipped off without fail each time. She clawed away at the moist material a few more times, but she eventually gave up to conserve energy. She was trapped in this dark, musty cave until Nozomi or someone else let her out.

She stared up at the giant hole in the sky that lead to the outside world of the clubroom. The pitiful girl wondered what all the other girls were doing, if they were having fun, or if they missed her. She wondered what excuse Nozomi made up for why she wasn't at practice. It all made her fuming, and thus, Nico shrank away until she was a mere millimeter in size.

Every breath she took was filled with steamy sweat, and she feared the thought of being in the shoe when a girl's foot was actually inside with her. She hoped Nozomi would be sensible enough to take her out before that happened, but she doubted it.


--


"Phewwwww that was some workout! You really cracked that whip today, Umi!" Nico's ears perked up as she heard Honoka's voice from afar.

It sounded terrifyingly loud, despite the distance, and it was accompanied by myriad pairs of footsteps coming towards her location. Nico got up and ran underneath the opening of the shoe, hoping to be freed soon. The voices of the other μ's members were chatting away frivolously.

"Maki, you especially were working up a storm! I couldn't believe you learned those steps so fast!" Eli complimented the redhead.

"Yeah just look at all that sweat you worked up too, puhuhu~" Honoka joked, causing Maki to blush.

"W-who says that kind of thing to a girl!? I stayed up late last night to practice... And I don't even sweat that much compared to you!!" Maki retaliated.

The other members laughed as they entered the clubroom and started changing back into their school clothes to walk home. A giant figure appeared right above the opening to Nico's prison, and for a moment she thought she was saved. But it wasn't Nozomi there to take her out, it was the colossal, beautiful figure of Maki Nishikino. Nico realized she was simply too small to be noticed and slowly began backing away in fear, knowing what was coming next.

"Makiiiiiii! Nooooo! I'm down here!! Stop!! It's me, Nico!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as her speck-sized body sprinted through the swamp of accumulated insole sweat.

The sight of Maki's illustrious barefoot casually appeared, and eclipsed any light coming into the worn out shoe. There was no way Nico could be seen now.

"She's not even gonna wear socks!?" Nico gasped.

Indeed, it was a hot day, and a long practice. Maki had already spent the previous night studying their new routine, and her feet were extremely sore even before walking to school today. They were too hot and sweaty to put back in her black socks now, so she would simply have to wear her loafers barefoot.

Maki's reddened sore foot entered the school loafer, her five monstrous toes wriggling, almost teasingly, at the humiliation they were about to inflict onto Nico. Maki of course was unaware of this whole situation, but she wasn't one to complain about a pebble in her shoe. She loved the sensation of having something to play with between her toes, in fact.

The tired tsundere lifted the back of her shoe up slightly to allow the ball of her foot to fit in. Her smelly, sweat-soaked foot had now fully entered the tomb that trapped her fellow idol, and Nico's screams were soon snuffed out by a tidal wave of hot, sticky toe flesh coming right for her. The poor grain-sized girl was buried underneath the five playful digits. Nico closed her eyes in the darkness of the shoe and just let nature take its course, she was too scared to move, and unsure of what would happen next. Was she going to die here?

As Maki and the other girls left the clubroom, Nozomi stayed behind for a moment, looking around.

"Hmm, it feels as if I've forgotten something again..... Oh well~" The bubbly idol exited the school, said goodbye to her friends, and walked home. She had completely forgotten about the girl she left to suffer in her friend's shoe.

--

If Nico wasn't in hell before, she certainly was now.

Maki, completely unaware she had an entire shrunken person underneath her stride, did not hold back in the slightest while walking home. She was joined by Rin and Hanayo, as they lived in a similar direction. Normally Maki would call for a driver to take her back to her estate, but she decided to walk with her friends today to get the extra steps in.

If only Nico was lucky enough to be afforded a break for even a second, but alas, she was punished mercilessly beneath Maki's bare toes. After an entire day, her feet were more than deserving of rest. She had pushed herself far today, but taking the long way home would make her feel like she truly accomplished a solid day's workout.

"I wonder how Nico is doing, Nozomi said she went home early because she didn't feel well..." the shrunken girl could hear the voice of Hanayo from above.

"I'm sure she'll be okay. We can check on her after school tomorrow if she isn't back by then," said Maki.

"Party at Nico's place, nya!" cheered Rin.

"Dummy, we'd go to make sure she wasn't deathly ill or anything," Maki quickly retorted Rin's gag.

Nico wailed as loud as she could, hoping anyone would realize the girl they were talking about was right beneath their noses. But the chattering of voices and clicking of their footsteps drowned out any chance of that happening.

Step by step, Nico was lifted effortlessly into the air, this was the best and worst part. Best because at least she didn't have the pressure of her friend's entire body squeezing the life out of her, worst because it was incredibly nausea inducing and made Nico feel like she was constantly about to free fall into a human torture device. Said torture device being her underclassman's sore foot.

Maki took another step, the heel of her shoe clicking on the pavement. Nico faceplanted onto the leather insole of the shoe. Her perfect facial features were slowly being smeared left and right, pounded like mochi over and over again. She was steamrolled back and forth between the redhead's playfully unaware toes. Each toe had a personality of its own, they seemingly took turns delightfully battering her, covering her in Maki's personal toe jam. It was a special mix of dirt, lint, and sweat creating a cocktail of gooey foot fungus that made Nico hurl multiple times.

Her anger had boiled over multiple times at this point. At first, the balls of toe jam were the size of baseballs to Nico, then they were the size of her head, and an hour later, by the time Maki arrived back at her esteemed mansion, the globs of toe jam were nearly larger than Nico's entire body. She had to swallow multiple gulps just to not suffocate. And she didn't have the luxury of chewing. She could only swallow with a swig of foot sweat because her throat was too dry. If she hadn't done any of this, she would have been overtaken with the ever-building ooze.

Nico was constantly in every state of grief possible. She would have done anything to rewind the clock, to go back and just not bother arguing with Nozomi today. But it was too late. Because she couldn't control her temper, something happened, and now she was forced into being her unaware friend's foot parasite.

--

Maki arrived home and popped off her shoes onto the entranceway. Her feet finally had some fresh air. The cool air conditioning felt amazing on them. She flexed her toes, feeling the frigid breeze clear off the glistening layer of sweat and grime. She knew she needed a bath, and soon.

"I hope no one could smell my feet today..." she mused.

By the end of the trip, Nico had passed out from exhaustion, nausea, and over-stimulation. She laid spread-eagle at the end of Maki's shoe, shrunken to such an inconceivably small size on the fresh imprint left by Maki's big toe.

She slowly got up, coughing up layer and layer of the shit she had just shoveled into herself. It was sickening, and if Nico survived this, she would never take proper foot care for granted again. She slowly walked towards the entrance of the shoe and looked up. Maki was still there, rubbing her feet! She needed to get her attention right now!

"Maaaaakiiiiiiiiii! Down heeeeereeee!" Nico cried out in desparation. It was now all up to fate if Maki would notice her pleas.

End Notes:
Poor Nico :') Will continue to update, thanks for reading so far~
Nico Yazawa's Time to Shine Part 2 [New!] by Ninten
Author's Notes:
Continuation of last chapter~

Nico attempted to crawl out of the massive loafer once more, but now that she was smaller than before, the task seemed even more impossible. If the leathery insides weren't lathered with a day's worth of Maki's sweat, and Nico wasn't already so exhausted, she might have stood a chance.

"Makiiiiiiiii! Down here! I'm in your stupid shoe! Look inside!!" Nico cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted with a raspy, hoarse voice.

Maki's movements outside the shoe seemed to stop, and there was nothing but silence for a moment. The next thing Nico saw was the redhead's giant visage peering down into her prison.

"Yes! It worked! Maki! It's me, Nico! I shrunk and I need your help!"

The giantess didn't seem to react, only continuing to stare into the abyss of her smelly footwear with a slight look of confusion.

"...? I could have sworn I heard something... Wait... what is that...?" her voice whispered.

"She can't even see me!?" Nico looked down and realized she couldn't have been bigger than a millimeter. This was bad, this might be her only chance to be noticed. She had been lucky so far, but her luck may run out if Maki doesn't notice her right now.

"It looks like a little bug in my shoe... I figured there was a pebble or something, but it looks more like a pink speck..." Nico saw Maki's fingers reach in towards her.

"Yes!! She can see me! Thank you!!" Nico cried tears of joy. The fear of Maki's giant approaching finger getting ready to smear her was outweighed by just how happy she felt at that moment.

The redhead's giant index finger made contact with the speck and pressed it into her insole, causing some sweat to seep out and cover her finger. This adhered the speck to her skin. Maki lifted up her strange find to examine it up close.

"What the..."Nico... is that you...? What the heck, am I seeing things...? Are you real?" Maki said in a hushed tone.

"Y-yes! It's really me... It's kind of a long story, but I... I shrunk and ended up in your shoe... Please, help me..." Nico shouted with tears in her eyes after finally being noticed.

"Uhh... y-yeah sure, hold on. You must be so tired... Here, just a sec..." The giant girl slowly walked upstairs to her lavish room with her tiny friend still adhered to her finger.

Maki sat on her luxurious bed and looked at the tiny school idol stuck to her pointer finger.

"Okay, now tell me what's going on. I still can't believe what I'm looking at..."

Nico was overjoyed to finally have someone listen to her. She explained everything that had happened to her so far.

"Wow... I see... Nozomi really got you good, huh?" Maki let out an unsympathetic chuckle.

"Huh!? Didn't you hear what I said!? Nozomi left me to die!"

"Oh come on now, I know they might have smelled a bit, but surely my feet weren't that bad. I'm sure Nozomi just meant to tease you. I mean, just look at you, it is a little funny, you have to admit." Maki couldn't help but let out a full on laugh at her tiny senpai's expense.

"Why isn't anyone taking me seriously!? Your feet were fucking nasty, Maki! I ate your stinking toe jam for crying out loud! Your feet should be classified as chemical weapons and banned from warfare!" Nico spat.

The tsundere's eyebrow twitched.

"Do you ever even wash those things!? Seriously! I have some potentially life-ruining sickness and you two just think I'm a fucking joke! Even when I was bigger, you two always made fun of me!" Nico continued to fling her pent up rage at the giant girl.

Maki's expression changed to one of complete seriousness.


"Nico... Who the hell do you think you are, talking to me like that? You're no bigger than my toenail and you're acting like I did this on purpose. News flash: I barely even registered that you were in my shoe the whole time. That's how small you are." Maki moved her finger with Nico adhered to it all the way back down to her foot. "Now, apologize." Maki ordered, gesturing her finger in a 'talk to the toes' motion.

Nico recoiled in disgust at being assaulted by Maki's foot smell again. "What!? I'm not apologizing to your fucking foot! You literally walked all over me! You should be apologizing to me and helping me!"

Maki scoffed. "Ah, I see your shrinking had no positive effect on your terrible personality in the slightest. Well, that just means I won't have to feel bad about this then."

The annoyed redhead moved her finger closer to her toes, enjoying the exasperated screams from Nico. Maki smeared the tiny girl in the tight space between her second and third toes, making sure Nico was caught on a particularly nasty glob of lint. She could still barely hear Nico's cries for help, but she didn't want to spend any more time thinking about her at the moment, she had piano lessons to attend. Maki would consider what to do with Nico later. For now, she put on her smelly unwashed socks again and headed downstairs to wait for her piano instructor.


Nico was once again thrown back into her worst nightmare. Just being told to wait out this torture like it was no big deal was soul-crushingly humiliating. Thankfully at least Nico wasn't being stepped on constantly, but she had a front row seat to Maki's wiggling toes and festering toe jam. The slime that surrounded her made her gag multiple times. It was a combination of sweat, sock lint, dirt, dust, and whatever other grime Maki had been stepping in. Occasionally Maki would tap on one of the piano's pedals, squishing Nico's face into a glob of toe jam.

Nico had to keep calm and remember that surely Maki would help her. Though Maki wasn't exactly being benevolent to her. Nico had to remember that the more she screamed and struggled, the more she shrank. If she continued to panic, she'd surely shrink small enough to get entirely consumed by this rich girl's toe jam. The tiny school idol thought for a moment and calmed herself down. The only way she was getting out of her was patience. Nico took long, deep breaths, trying to ignore that the only air she was breathing in was Maki's foot stink. It was gonna be okay, she was gonna get out of this.

--

After an hour of waiting, and constantly breathing in the toxic air supply of Maki's toes, Nico heard Maki bid farewell to her piano instructor. Hopefully the two school idols were now left alone. Nico's torture wasn't over yet, Maki walked back to her room, stomping on Nico with every dainty step. Did Maki even realize how much just a small movement had an effect on her??

"No, no, calm down Nico... It's almost over..." Nico breathed in some more foot funk, calmed down, and waited for Maki to release her.

Moments later, relief finally came. Nico saw light shining around her, and it felt like her struggles were finally over. Two giant pillars of flesh came and scraped Nico's body off the toe wrinkle she was trapped in. Nico held onto the fingernail that saved her as Maki whisked Nico up into the air and close to her nose. A loud sniffing sound nearly broke Nico's ear drums.

"God you stink. Have you showered, like, at all today? My feet didn't smell that bad, did they?"

Nico was about to blow off some steam at her redheaded captress, but when she looked at Maki's sincere smile shining down on her, she realized it was meant to be a playful jab. Maybe Maki really didn't realize the danger she was putting her through.

"They... yeah, they stunk pretty bad, haha..." Nico squeaked.

A look of surprise came over Maki's face. "Oh? I figured you'd be blowing up at me right now, thought I'd get an earful from you."

Nico was simply too tired to argue. She just wanted to get clean, rest, and potentially grow back to normal. "I don't have the energy to argue..."

In an instant, Maki's surprise turned into guilt. "H-hey, Nico... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... ya know... I think I went too far... I'll hear you out now, tell me everything."

"I will, but first... Can I get cleaned up? I've been under your feet all evening..."

"Sure~" The first year smiled down to her school idol senpai.


Maki walked to the master washroom, right next to her bedroom. She began to draw a bath and placed Nico's inch tall body on the rim.

"You got some of your height back it looks like."

"Yeah. I shrink when...when I get angry. At least, that's how I think it works. When I calm down and relax, I seem to start growing back." Nico explained.

"Hmm~ I see... I've never heard of a condition like that."

"Me neither, it just happened to the first time when Nozomi was teasing me. She threw me in your shoe."

Despite being the daughter of a doctor, Maki seemed to buy Nico's story. "That explains it... Hey, Nico, I really am sorry, you know that, right? I should have helped you in such a serious situation..." Maki said with a sullen expression.

"It's... okay. I was a bitch too. I've been on everyone's nerves lately, this whole situation is like a cosmic joke at my expense."

"No, you don't deserve this happening to you, and Nozomi shouldn't have made it worse."

The hot water finished filling the bathtub, and the two girls stared silently at each other. Despite their airing of their grievances, there was still a bit of awkwardness in the air.


Just as Maki was about to start stripping for her bath, she could her her phone ringing in the other room.

"Sorry, I got a call, I'll be right back. Don't jump in just yet, wait for me. I don't want you drowning in my bathtub~" Maki morbidly joked.

Walking back into her bedroom, Maki picked up her phone, wondering who could be calling this late at night. It was Nozomi, not someone Maki expected.

"Hello? Nozomi? What's up?"

"Hello Maki-chan... Is Nicocchi with you by any chance?"

"Umm... yeah... she is... Why do you ask?" Maki questioned, feeling suspicious after what Nico had told her.

"I have something to confess... By any chance, is Nicocchi... tiny right now?"

"What is her game here?" Maki wondered. "Yeah, she is... how did you know?"

"Oh dear... Well, I didn't want it to come to this, but I thought you should know... Our little Nicocchi has been deceiving us..."

"What do you mean deceiving? She told me that you made her shrink and put her in my shoe."

"Huh!? She said that? She really is a sneaky little one... Maki-chan, you must believe me, that isn't what happened. I'll tell you the full story..."

Maki peered into the bathroom and saw Nico's tiny shrunken body still sitting on the side of the bathtub, waiting for her to return. Walking into the hallway so their conversation couldn't be heard, Maki replied, "I'm listening."

"You see, a few weeks ago, I found Nicocchi all tiny and shrunken in our club room. She told me she apparently randomly shrank. Only for some reason, I found her struggling to get out of my bra that I left out... I believed her at the time and helped her out. She made me promise to keep it on the down-low between us. But over the next few weeks I'd been following her in secret. Almost every day after our school idol practice, I found her shrunken and sniffing around our clothes. Honoka-chan's panties one day, Elicchi's socks the next. Even Hanayo-chan's pantyhose... Nico doesn't know that I know, but I believe she's been shrinking herself on purpose to perv on us..."

Maki was too stunned to speak for a moment, unable to form a coherent response. "That... doesn't sound like Nico..."

"I know. I had trouble coming to terms with the idea myself. But after hearing you say that she blames this on me... I can't believe she's throwing me under the bus to cover up her perversion!"

"I... I'll talk to you later, Nozomi-chan, thank you for telling me."

"Okay Maki-chan, thank you too. Good night~"

Nozomi and Maki ended the call. Nozomi let out a devilish little giggle, her plan had worked perfectly.

Walking back into the bathroom with a stern look on her face, Maki looked down at her tiny "friend"

"What took you so long, who were you talking to?" Nico whined.

Maki simply stared down at her, wondering what her next move should be.


"So Nico shrunk herself and snuck into my shoe on purpose, huh..."

End Notes:
Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated!
Honoka's Big Time Abroad by Ninten
Author's Notes:

Synopsis: While in New York with the other μ's members, Honoka ends up harnessing some powerful magic. How will she use it? That's for her to decide!

Tags: Breasts, butt, sweat, humiliation, feet, playful

Characters: (μ's) Honoka Kousaka, Umi Sonoda, Kotori Minami

During their trip to NYC to promote the next Love Live!, the 9 members of μ's split up to spread the good word of school idols, think about their futures, and do some sightseeing while they're at it. The second years, Honoka, Umi and Kotori, got a bit off track (mostly thanks to Honoka's excitedness) and ended up going around to various knick-knack and trinket shops to get souvenirs for their families back in Japan.

The trio of beautiful high school idols wandered the busy streets of NYC, until Honoka sees a worn and tattered sign that read "Very Real Magic Item Shoppe - Customers Welcome!", with a big red arrow pointing towards a sketchy back alley. Ever the genki girl, Honoka made a mad dash for the store, leaving Umi and Kotori behind in her dust.

"H-Honoka! Wait up! Don't run off without us, you'll get lost again!" But without heading Umi's words, Honoka was already out of their sight.

In a dark, narrow alley where little sun was shining, Honoka finally came upon the shop she previously saw an ad for.

"Helloooooooo? Is anyone here? I saw your sign and wanted to come check this place out! Are there any of those magic items that were mentioned?" Honoka shouted without regard for an inside voice volume. She spoke in Japanese despite knowing the people around here didn't understand it.

She waited for a moment, cutely putting a hand up to her ear to listen for a response, but none came. After a minute walking around and glancing at many strange looking items scattered throughout the shop, Honoka's eyes came upon a mysterious wand laying under a glass dome in the corner of the store, surrounded by cobwebs. The wand sparkled with the minimal light able to reach the back of the room where it laid protected from the dust that covered everything else.

"Huh, I wonder what this thing is... looks like a toy fairy princess wand I would have played with as a kid..." Honoka mused.

Carefully removing it from its glass containment, Honoka gently grasped the wand in her hand and started twirling it in a circular motion. Various playful thoughts went through Honoka's mind as she pranced around the musty old shop, pointing the wand at various pieces of furniture.

The orange-haired idol pointed at a sofa that looked straight out of the 1950s and struck a pose.

"Wachaaa!! Become brand new once again~!"

Next, she pointed at a tall floor lamp.

"Evildoer! Prepare to only taste vegetables for every meal for the rest of your life!"

Honoka giggled to herself, imagining actually being able to cast magical spells. At that moment, the bell that jingled when the store's door opened was heard, startling Honoka.

"Eeep! I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Honoka cried. There at the entranceway stood her friends Kotori and Umi, panting a bit from trying to catch up with her.

"Honoka it's okay! It's just us... Umi and I were worried when you ran off like that!" Kotori glanced around for a moment. "This shop looks a little creepy... we should get out of here..." the brown-haired idol said quietly.

Seeing that her friend was startled by their sudden entrance, Kotori gave her a calming smile. Honoka, not wanting to show any sign of fear, and not wanting to leave just yet, decided to continue her game now that she at ease.

"Fufufu... you two are in for it now...! Little do you know I'm now a magical idol witch~ And with this magic wand, I'm gonna cast a spell on you two~!" Honoka replied in a witchy voice. She pointed the wand at her friends and gave it a twirl.

"Hocus Pocus! Or umm... Abra Kadabra! Become my precious little playthings my pretties!" With those words, a bright green light shot out of the wand and hit Umi and Kotori dead on. Their bodies began to glow the same color as the wand's light.

"H-Honoka-chan, what's going on!?" said Kotori worriedly.

"My body feels tingly all of a sudden..." said Umi, looking at her hands.

All three girls remained frozen for a moment as the light wore off from the wand. Honoka's look of shock almost turned into a smile, thinking that perhaps nothing had actually happened. But it couldn't have been further from the truth, as her two friends began to quickly shrink in front of her eyes!

"What's happening to us!?" the shy blue-haired idol called out.

It wasn't a painful experience, but her body felt as if it was vibrating all over, and the world around her grew exponentially as she fell to the floor. If Umi had been more in touch with that side of herself, she would have thought the feeling of shrinking was somewhat pleasurable.

"How small are we getting!? Do something Honoka!!" called out the cute brunette.

Luckily their clothes seemed to shrink with them, but Kotori was still terrified as her voice became increasingly minuscule. A feeling of helplessness washed over the duo as the shrinking slowed down, leaving the two each at a measly three inches tall (or approximately 7 cm).

There they stood on a single dusty wooden floorboard; now larger than the size of some stages they had performed on. The cracks in the wood had become chasms that they could easily trip into. And their fellow friend, a simple (but sometimes blockheaded) high school girl had become a colossus-sized goddess staring down at the two of them in the distance.

Honoka's stunned look of fear turned into morbid curiosity as she cautiously shuffled over to her diminished friends. Her girlish footsteps still caused tremors for the shrunken ladies.

"H-hey... are you two okay...? I'm sorry, I'm so sooo sorry...! I was just messing around here; I didn't think the wand would actually do anything...!" Honoka profusely apologized as she got on her knees to get a better look at her less than doll sized companions.

She had to admit they looked a little cute, especially since they both seemed rather dazed and confused from the shrinking process. Honoka had to stifle a giggle and treat the situation as seriously as she could.

Suddenly, Honoka and the girls hear a noise coming from upstairs. Apparently, this shop had an attic! Was it the store's owner!? Not wanting to be caught stealing and somehow accidentally casting dangerous spells, Honoka quickly (but gently) grabs her friends and runs out of the store and into the alley, magic wand in her pocket. Honoka quickly has to make a decision as her two friends recover from the whiplash caused by being picked up and carried by a giantess.

"Sorry you guys, I'll turn you back soon! I just wanna get somewhere safe before we get in trouble."

Umi and Kotori begin to protest, thinking the store's owner might be able to help, but Honoka had already decided for them. They were stuck shrunken while on vacation, and in the hands of their clumsy but well-meaning friend.

"Umm...! Ummm....!" Honoka fidgeted around with the two shrunken girls in her hands, looking nervously in every direction to make sure there were no passersby watching. "Sorry girls, we'll talk back at the hotel!" Honoka said before unceremoniously stuffing Kotori into her breast pocket and Umi in her back pants pocket.

The genki girl patted her tiny friends against her body to make sure they were secure and started her long jog back to the hotel.

Kotori slid to the bottom of the pocket and ended up in a spread-eagle position hugging the underside of Honoka's boob. While the orange-haired idol wasn't exactly super well endowed, she was not flat by any means. With every step, Kotori was lifted weightlessly into the air, only for a moment later to be slammed back into the crevice of the pocket and pummeled by Honoka's hefty C-cups. Kotori figured Honoka's bra would do most of the shock absorption, but that position fell onto her now, literally. It was like getting repeatedly hit with a 100-pound bundle of pillows. Sure, it's soft, but it still weighed a ton.

Umi, meanwhile, did not fare much better. While she wasn't getting beaten down by her best friend's breasts, she was getting smeared across Honoka's ass cheek with every peppy step. Never in Umi's life did she think about how much Honoka's ass sweat, but now it was all that consumed her thoughts. It was a hot, humid day in NYC, and despite all the stamina training the center of μ's did on a daily basis, she still sweat up a storm. The various scents emanating from Honoka's ass as well as her sweat were powerful enough to send Umi into a daze.

During her short five-minute jog to the hotel, Honoka looked at the sky and smiled to herself, thinking she was giving her friends a fun ride and the best seats in the house.


--


Back in their air-conditioned hotel room, Honoka removed her well-worn sneakers, and plopped her butt on the cushy king size bed.

"How ya doing Kotori-chan?" she asked, pulling the miniature girl out of her shirt pocket.

"I'm... umm... I think I'm okay... But please, just promise to never do that again, Honoka..." said Kotori, still out of breath and trying to fix her frazzled hair. "Where's Umi-chan?"

"Umi...? Oh!!" Honoka gasped, quickly realizing what that lump she was sitting on was. She pulled out the tiny blue-haired girl from underneath her and almost immediately regretted doing so.

Umi was nearly completely soaked, her hair matted down, and clothes wrinkled by the waves of sweat endured. She had definitely seen better days. Honoka realized she probably made a mistake in her choice of seating positions and prepared to get an earful from her uptight friend.

"I... I think I need a minute or two..." was all Umi murmured, staring off into space. A sigh of relief escaped Honoka's lips as she obliged and gently set both girls down on the bed in front of her.

The shrunken teenage idols stared up at their goddess-sized best friend smiling down at them giddily.

"Honoka-chan, I appreciate you getting us to safety, even if it was in... your own special way. But... I think it's time your grow us back now, don't you?" Umi squeaked up to her bestie.

"Awwww but Umi!!! This is like, the chance of a lifetime! Imagine all the fun things we can do with this wand! And all the fun you can have when you're tiny!" Honoka squealed.

The mind of the leader of μ's was now racing with ideas using the incredible power she now possessed. And that sense of power rushing through her lead to desire as well...

Ever the optimist, Kotori tried to ease her fellow shrinkee, "M-maybe we could stay this way, at least for a tiny bit. It'll make Honoka-chan happy... and it might be fun?"

"See! Kotori-chan's up for it! I promise to make it up to you later, Umi-chan. You can even use the wand on me if you'd like!" Honoka added.

A fleeting thought of a speck-sized Honoka clinging onto Umi's body sent shivers up Umi's spine. She wasn't exactly sure if she was into that idea or not yet...

"Anyways, gosh am I tiiired! That jog in this weather was seriously no joke! You two girls had it nice and cushy! I could honestly use a little relaxation right now. But first..." Honoka then slipped out of her long black socks, soaked to the bone with perspiration.

Umi and Kotori could practically see puffs of steam being released from the sock as her foot was released from it. Honoka's perfectly pedicured feet still glistened with sweat. And while the words "stink" or "reek" weren't exactly what Kotori would use to describe their smell, Umi certainly would. She had to hold herself back from nearly gagging. Why did she never notice how strongly Honoka's feet smelled before!?

With that, Honoka placed both of her feet squarely in front of Kotori and Umi on the bed and threw her worn socks off to the side. The impact of the teen idol's feet on the sheets sent shockwaves large enough to make Umi and Kotori fall onto their butts in unison.

Both of the tiny teens looked up at the massive meaty soles before them. Honoka had about average sized feet for a Japanese girl, but they were incredibly imposing at the mere 3 inches Umi and Kotori were stuck at.

"Y-you don't think she will actually want us to...?" Kotori sheepishly asked Umi.

"I have a bad feeling about this no matter what she decides..." Umi replied, her gaze now fixated on Honoka's squirming toes.


--


"Girls! I just had the best idea! I want you to give me a foot massage! I really need it after that jog..."

Kotori and Umi's mouths went agape, they thought they had misheard their friend at first. Umi quickly regained her composure and gave her fellow idol a swift response.

"Honoka, we are not massaging your stinky feet. I don't even want to touch them." Just the thought sent shivers up the proper girl's spine.

"Aww come on girls! I'm just asking this one little favor! After I let you get all touchy feely with my body on the way here it's the least you could do!" Honoka pleaded.

"We didn't ask you to shrink us, nor did we want to get flattened by your body. This shouldn't even be a discussion! Grow us back, now." Umi glared up at her giant "friend".

Honoka was stunned for a moment, she wasn't expecting Umi to be so stern all of a sudden, but she knew how scary her friend could get when she was serious.

Luckily, right now, there wasn't much the blue-haired idol could do in retaliation.

Honoka puffed out her cheeks in a pouty face and reached her hand towards her two minuscule friends. Umi instinctively flinched seeing such a massive object head her way, and by the time she realized anything had happened, she was already under Honoka's control. Umi's entire body was being pushed towards the orange haired goddess' mighty soles at a frighteningly fast pace!

"Umi, you're such a meanie sometimes!" Honoka pouted.

Kotori covered her eyes with her hands but ended up peeking between her fingers. She felt bad for what Umi was about to go through, but she couldn't help but be curious as well. A part of her secretly loved being this close to Honoka, though she'd never have the guts to admit it.

Umi did not feel the same way, she was terrified, and the smell she complained about earlier only got more powerful and rank the closer she was pushed.

Finally, Umi's tiny body collided with the sole of Honoka's foot, she didn't stand a chance against the force of the giant idol's single finger. Kotori could swear she heard a squelching sound come from Umi's body colliding with the sweaty pores of Honoka's feet.

Umi was sandwiched between Honoka's index finger and her hot and sweaty soles, still reddened from the jogging she just went through. Honoka swirled her finger around her foot, making shapes and writing out words playfully. All the while Umi was dragged along and covered in a slimy, sweaty substance being secreted from this cute high school idol.

She had never been so humiliated in her entire life, even more than the group's first live! Umi would take wearing an embarrassing miniskirt on stage in front of millions over this torture any day. Did Honoka realize what she was putting her through? Umi wanted to cry, she opened her mouth to scream but only got a mouthful of her friend's foot sweat and hot flesh. Her tongue dragged across Honoka's meaty flesh and Umi was forced to swallow any sweat and specks of dirt previously stuck to the idol's sole. If Honoka decided to make Umi go between her toes Umi was sure she'd throw up.

Honoka had no idea what cruel fate she was inflicting on her tiny girlfriend, she was simply having fun running her finger across the wedges and wrinkles on her foot. Umi was being treated more like a tool to scrape off grime than a person right now. She could only close her eyes, breathe as little of this tainted air as possible, and hope Honoka's low attention span made got bored of this quickly...

End Notes:
Thanks for reading all this so far, hope you enjoy~ I'll be updating soon :)
Rin's Objectifying Odyssey by Ninten
Author's Notes:

Synopsis: Rin stumbles across an app that can transform anything into another object! That includes people as well...

Tags: Object transformation, butt, feet, legwear, sweat, odor, unaware

Characters: (μ's) Rin Hoshizora, Honoka Kousaka, Nico Yazawa, Hanayo Koizumi

"Hey Rin, did you do last night's homework?" Hanayo asked her tomboyish friend as they walked towards their class after eating lunch.

"Nyaaaaa I completely forgot!! Hanayo you gotta let me see your answers again pretty pleeeease~?" Rin pleaded.

But Hanayo's brow furrowed. "Rin, this is the third time this week you've forgotten your homework, I can't keep bailing you out every day. What will you do when midterms come along, and you get the lowest grade in the class? Again?"

"But I swear I did it! I just... left my stuff at home... again-nya..."

"So I'm guessing I'm not getting back the makeup I lent you either..." Hanayo let out a disappointed sigh.

"I promise this'll be the last time I forget! Pinky swear-nya! And I'll give you back all your stuff tomorrow. Your makeup, textbooks, idol DVDs, even those cute outfits you lent me months ago and I never ended up wearing!" Rin babbled, clasping her heads together in a desperate plea.

"....Fine... you know I can't get mad at you..." the mousey member of μ's squeaked. Hanayo was a very passionate person, but she wasn't the type to get angry or upset.

Rin wasn't intentionally taking advantage of her best friend's kindness either; she really was just that clumsy and absentminded.

"For real!? Thank you thank you thank you Hanayo-nya!!" Rin grabbed Hanayo's hands and held them tightly, causing her shy friend to blush.

"O-okay.... here... take my notebook and copy the answers before a teacher sees..."

--

When Rin got home that night, she knew she had to be the change she wanted to see. She couldn't rely on Hanayo's generosity forever! The short-haired idol searched the app store on her phone for a helpful reminder app, but something potentially better caught her eye.

"Object-Me-Not: Never forget anything ever gain with this state-of-the-art application that will change your life for the better!"

Rin's eyes sparkled upon reading such an interesting tagline. This was exactly what she needed! Quickly downloading and installing the app, Rin swiped past every page of the privacy policy and terms and conditions to see what the fuss was about.

The main page of the app was pretty plain. One blank space was for typing in an object that you wanted, and one setting was for how long you wanted the "change" to occur.

Change? What did that mean? Surely this silly free app couldn't transform objects, right? As she was still dripping wet with sweat from idol practice and jogging home earlier, Rin simply typed in the first thing that came to mind.

"New... sports bra... Time... hmm... since I'm just testing it out, I guess... a minute-nya?"

Not being the best with technology, Rin wondered if science had really progressed this far without her realizing it. And not being the one to suspect anything suspicious ever happening to her, she pressed enter on her phone's screen.

*Click!*

A flash emitted from her screen and her phone seemed to have taken a photo without Rin giving permission to the app to let it use her camera.

A tingling sensation around her chest and under her sweaty armpits made Rin laugh uncontrollably.

"W-what's h-happenya-ing!?" Rin chortled while the tickling kept getting stronger. Finally, the sensation stopped, and Rin took a moment to catch her breath. As she looked down, she noticed the sports bra she was wearing that was soaked to the bone with her sweat just a moment ago was brand new! It was like it had never been worn and smelled fresh to boot!

Rin couldn't believe it; the app actually gave her a new sports bra! But it seemed to replace her old one. Was it because that's what it took a picture of? Rin wondered if it's possible to only transform inanimate objects, or people as well. A minute later, the tingling sensation began again, though this time not nearly as pronounced. Rin was soon back to wearing her old and worn-out sports bra from before. The new one had faded away.

A devious cat-like smile spread across the girl's face. She could definitely have some fun with this~


--


The next day...

Rin could hardly contain herself at school the following day. She woke up bright and early to finish her homework, make breakfast, and pack everything she needed to give back to Hanayo so she wouldn't be mad at her anymore. Hanayo was grateful for Rin's effort in being a better friend. But Rin had less wholesome thoughts occupying her brain that day. She had spent the entire night previous experimenting with the app to see what it could and couldn't do.

The transformation app couldn't make duplicates. If you imagine an object belonging to someone, the chosen subject will merge with that object. Rin was giddy with excitement, she had to tell someone, anyone about this crazy discovery. And she knew just the people who might be interested...

After idol practice, Rin gathered Honoka and Nico to the Idol Study clubroom and told them everything.

"I'm telling you guys, it works! I was trying it all last night on stuff in my room!"

"Ooooooh I definitely believe you, it sounds amazing, Rin! I totally want to try it too!" Honoka was hooked on every word of Rin's unbelievable story.

"Yeah, well, I'm not buying it. Maybe you were just dreaming? An app that transforms people and objects, seriously? We're not in a sci-fi movie," scoffed Nico.

"Here, I'll show you Nico, then you'll believe me! Honoka, what do you want to be?"

"Hmmmmmmmm.... hmmm.....!! This is too tough! I can't decide!" the orange-haired leader of μ's was brainstorming like crazy.

"Is there maybe something you've always wanted to experience being? Maybe an animal, or doll?" questioned Rin.

"Oh! Well... ahaha... there is one thing..." Honoka looked off outside, avoiding Rin's gaze. A slight blush appeared on the second-year's cheeks.

"Hmm? What is it, Honoka? You seem embarrassed."

With a flustered voice, Honoka replied. "The thing is it's... kind of weird... I'm kind of curious what it would be like to be part of Umi~"

"Huh? Like body switching?" asked Nico.

"No not like that, like... being really close to her! She's so cute and pretty, every time we change into our workout clothes I can't help but stare at her slim figure, it's too amazing! So I want to get close to her somehow. But since we're friends and  school idols together, I guess... it seemed like an impossible ask... Haha, sorry. I know I sound crazy right now..." This sudden shy side of Honoka surprised both Rin and Nico.

"...I think I understand, Honoka! And I think I know of a way to get you your dream," assured Rin.

"You do?"

"It might sound crazy, but what if we turned you into an object of Umi's? That way you could be close to her, and make her happy without her knowing it was you!"

"HUH!?" both Honoka and Nico gave Rin a shocked look.

"Uwaaaaaa that's such a great idea Rin, you're a genius!! I want to try being Umi's underwear!! Go for it Rin, I'm ready!!" Honoka giddily said while clapping her petite hands.

"Hehe, I got just the thing. You'll be the cutest pair of panties for cute ol' Umi!" cheered Rin.

Honoka's eyes lit up and she nodded in excitement.

"This is insane, you know that right? You're going to turn a high school girl into someone's underwear?" Nico said, still in disbelief of this whole situation.

"Just watch, Nico! Okay Honoka, I'm gonna set the timer on the transformation app for 24 hours starting tomorrow morning. So you'll turn into Umi's underwear right when she wakes up, and you'll spend the whole school day and idol practice with her. Sound good?"

"Be close to my bestie's bod without ruining our friendship and get to skip classes? I'm in!!" agreed the genki girl.

"Nico, would you like to join? It could be fun..." Rin said, looking over at the black haired idol, still pretending not to be interested.

"Yeah sure fine. Make me anything, it's not like this is gonna work." Nico said while waving her hand dismissively.

"Great! I'll make you something you'll enjoy then too. Guess we should head home for the day. S-sorry for keeping you girls late after practice, but I knew you'd get a kick out of this! We should really head home though, the sun is setting..."

"Yeah! And great practice today, girls! I guess we have all have big day tomorrow? I can't wait to see if this works!"

"It'll definitely work, Honoka! I promise!"

"Good night, ladies~"

"Good night!"

With that, the three headed their separate ways home. Honoka's mind was racing at the many erotic thoughts flowing through her head, while Nico completely had no faith that Rin was telling the truth. Rin looked forward to seeing her friend's reactions once this was all over.

"Hey wait, I forgot to find out what Rin was going to turn into..." Honoka realized as she walked home.

As Rin was trying to fall asleep that night, she couldn't help but fantasize about her plan. She had to wipe a bit of drool from her mouth, it was obvious to tell the excitement was getting to her down below too.

Typing in the object she wanted to be, she set the timer on her phone for 24 hours, just like Honoka and Nico's transformations. Luckily her parents weren't home very often, so they wouldn't even notice her be gone for the day.

"It's perfect-nya!" Rin giggled to herself. At 7 AM tomorrow, the transformation would start. She'd most likely wake up already transformed.

--


The next morning...

"...Hunya...? Where am I...?" Rin groggily murmured as she awoke. But as she spoke, no noise came out.

"W-what's going on!?" she cried out, but still no noise. She had no mouth! Nor hands, legs, ears or eyes! She wasn't even human anymore! Yet she still had all her senses. Her plan had seemingly worked! She had turned herself into Hanayo's pure black tights. Rin focused her senses and absorbed what she could about her surroundings.

She was... currently being worn! Hopefully by Hanayo... but who else would it be? She could feel Hanayo's soft, warm, milky white skin fill her senses. Her legs were plump but firm, probably from all the rice she ate and slight amount of muscle from being an idol. There was a sweaty scent that Rin could "smell", and that same sweat lightly coated the tights Rin occupied. Rin could hardly contain her excitement; this was the best! If she concentrated enough, she could focus her senses on a particular area.

"Did I really sleep through her waking up and putting me on? Nyaww..." Rin was disappointed she didn't get to experience that feeling, but maybe next time.

Right now, she decided to see if she could look around. The first point of view immediately took Rin aback. She was seeing the view from Hanayo's crotch, right under her skirt! The heat emanating from Hanayo's inner thighs and behind her panties was intense, and the smell was... intoxicating to say the least. Rin would have to remember this prime location for later.

The next view was... completely dark, and Rin felt flattened between extremely soft but suffocating skin and a hard surface, so she suspected this was the view from Hanayo's cute butt. Since Hanayo was currently sitting down at her school desk, she was also unknowingly sitting on her friend! The smell here was noticeable but not unbearable. Hanayo must take great care washing her backside.

The final view Rin wanted to try was down below even further. Rin had often visited Hanayo's house, where she'd remove her loafers and Rin would get a whiff of Hanayo's ripe feet after a long day. She'd tease Hanayo about the smell, and Hanayo would blush profusely and try to change the subject. Rin focused her senses and found herself in the confines of Hanayo's school loafers. There wasn't much light, but the smell was completely overwhelming. The sweat buildup in Hanayo's loafers had seeped into every fiber of the tights where Rin was located. If Rin needed to breathe, she might have not been able to while so close to Hanayo's rank feet. These black tights were one of Hanayo's many charm points, and Rin was over the moon exploring her friend's lower body to find its many hidden wonders.

"Nyahaha! If Hanayo knew what I was doing she'd get so flustered! I'll have to tease her later!" Rin giggled to herself.

Rin moved her eyesight to Hanayo's knees and looked up to see her friend, currently eating away at a large bento box filled with rice. It was still lunch time, so clearly Rin hadn't been passed out for long.

Hanayo sat at her desk eating lunch alone in the corner of the classroom. She usually had lunch with her friend Rin, but she strangely disappeared. Maybe she was taking the time to study during lunch period? Hanayo giggled to herself knowing the odds of that were impossible.

The mousey girl occasionally waved hi to acquaintances, but she wasn't as close to anyone as she was to Rin. She felt like she could be herself around her. Not feeling ashamed about geeking out over idols or stuffing her face with rice. The two childhood friends had feelings for each other, and yet neither of them knew how the other felt.

Rin watched on as her crush ate away. Hanayo bounced her leg up and down, a cute habit of hers, which made her plump thighs jiggle. Rin focused her senses into the material of the tights covering Hanayo's thighs and let the rocking gently soothe her to sleep. She wondered how Honoka and Nico were enjoying the transformations she set up for them...

End Notes:
Next time we'll see how Honoka's day as Umi's panties go, and maybe see what Nico ends up being :P Hope you enjoy~
Ruby Kurosawa's Doll-ification by Ninten
Author's Notes:

Synopsis: Ruby had always felt somewhat in the shadow of her older sister. But what happens when Ruby shrinks, and her sister's shadow is bigger than ever?

Tags: Sisters, babying, humiliation, butt

Characters: (Aqours) Ruby Kurosawa, Dia Kurosawa

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7!"


"Okay! Good work everyone! I think that's enough for today, girls..." Chika Takami let out a heavy sigh as she stretched her body a final time before falling to the floor. The other members let out similar sighs of relief as they sat on the school roof together.

The school idol group Aqours had just finished their daily dance routine. Each of the girls wore their usual workout attire, but today was a particularly scorching summer day, so their temperatures were running a little hotter than normal. Slumped in the corner, covered in sweat, was Ruby Kurosawa, seeming a little more exhausted than the others.

Being the smallest member of the group, doing a lot of the more physically straining activities of an idol was a little more difficult for her tiny frame. On the outside, Ruby looked to be a frail little girl, but she truly did have a pride and passion for idols that any proper school idol would. Ruby loved that even a timid girl like her could participate in something so much bigger than herself. And to be able to do that with her older sister Dia and all her friends was truly something she savored.

"Ruby, you did great today! I'm so proud of how far you've come. Same to the other first years!" said Chika with a proud smile. Ruby was happy she got her senpai's approval.

"Of course my precious little sister did well, she's a Kurosawa! My lovely little shining Ruby and I will be the brightest idols someday, desu-wa~" said Dia in a haughty voice.

Chika gave a lighthearted laugh in response, taking Dia's enthusiasm in stride.

"Ruby is truly like a little gemstone. The shining jewel of Aqours!" Chika said as she looked at Ruby, giving her a sweet smile. Ruby blushed in response, feeling a bit embarrassed at the sudden attention.

"Wow, that was pretty corny, Chika. But I do agree," said Kanan.

"Hmph, as do I. A little gem befitting a Little Demon such as herself~" said Yoshiko, striking a pose.

"Oh, what I'd do to have a cute little sister I could dress up and play with like you Ruby!" said Mari, ogling the redhead's petite body.

"Sorry Mari, she's all mine~ Ruby does make a precious little dollie though. I remember when we were little, Ruby would alllllllways let me pick out her clothes and do her hair. She couldn't even pick out her underwear until l--"

"O-okay, Onee-chan that's enough! You're embarrassing me..." Ruby's face turned a bright red as she curled up and hid behind her knees.

Dia felt remorse for a moment before a soft smile came over her face.

"I'm sorry. I know I get a little carried away sometimes, but you know I'll always be your Onee-chan, and you'll always be my precious wittle Wooby~" Dia cooed, giving Ruby headpats and squishing her cheeks like a child.

This didn't help Ruby's embarrassment. Her cheeks were red hot with shame, and it felt like steam was rising from her head. She didn't like being treated like a child, especially in front of all her friends.


--


Minutes later, the other girls were already discussing other topics as Ruby stayed huddled in the corner of the school roof, looking up at the bright blue summer sky. It was an intrusive thought, but sometimes Ruby felt like the others took her for granted. Like they only saw her as a pretty little doll to gush over. She shook her head, trying to keep her mind from going into a depressive spiral.


*cough, cough*

A few small, weak coughs escaped Ruby's lips. She wondered if maybe she was catching a summer cold but figured it might have just meant she was dehydrated.

"Want some water? You don't look too good..." Ruby turned to see Hanamaru handing her a half drunken bottle of water.

"Thanks, Hanamaru... I'm okay, just a bit more tired than usual. I think I pushed myself a little too far toda- cough" As Ruby put the bottle to her lips, an itch in her throat caused her to cough, interrupting herself.

"A-are you sure you're okay? You honestly look a bit red in the face... Maybe you should check to see if you have a fever. Let me call your sis--"

"No! It's okay. I'm fine. My sister would just get overly worried. I can take care of myself..." said Ruby.

Hanamaru was a bit stunned for a moment, she had never seen the little redhead be stubborn like this. Ruby stared up at Hanamaru, who had been bending down to look at her. Despite their same age and height, Hanamaru's chest was noticeably large for a first-year high school girl. She could have easily competed with the third years in that department. Not to mention her plump thighs and toned legs...

It was at that moment that Ruby realized she was giving her friend a pervy glance, but Hanamaru didn't seem to notice, only giving her friend a relaxed but worried smile.

"Still Ruby, we don't want that cough developing into a cold..." Hanamaru said quietly.

All the way on the opposite end of the roof, Dia's ears perked up at the mere mention of the word.

"Cold? Who has a cold!? Is it my Ruby?" Dia said as she began to walk over to the two first years.

"Ah, no Dia, it's umm..." Hanamaru whimpered.

"Onee-chan, I'm okay... it's not a big... big... achoo!" Ruby sneezed, once again unable to finish her sentence.

"Coughing and sneezing... and your face looks red... you're probably burning up as well. This summer heat wave can't be helping... We're going home, now!" proclaimed Dia, grabbing her little sister's arm forcefully.

"Wait, no! Onee-chan, stop!" cried Ruby, tears welling up in her eyes.

She felt the pitying stares of the other Aqours girls as she was dragged to the roof's staircase leading to the school. Despite the others just seeing an older sister acting out of concern for her younger sibling, Ruby felt a tinge of humiliation. Her brain was spinning things in a negative light. Were they all secretly laughing at her for being so weak? Fragile, like a doll. She made eye contact with Hanamaru, who gave her a soft smile and a wave goodbye before getting obscured by the staircase steps.

"I hope Ruby feels better soon..." said Chika in a concerned tone. The seven girls left on the roof said their goodbyes after that and went home for the evening.

Ruby felt a sense of powerlessness overcome her. By the time they left the school grounds she was holding onto her Onee-chan's hand like a child.

"I'll make you some supper and get you to bed. But first you'll need a bath. You're covered in sweat. Well, I am too I suppose. Do you want me to help wash you? I already have a cute set of pajamas in mind for you," Dia went on in a doting, motherly manner.

"*cough* I can do all those things by myself..." mumbled Ruby, but she wasn't feeling well enough to argue. Not that she'd ever talked back to her sister.

Dia was smart and beautiful. And a wonderful idol. Ruby looked up to her older sister, figuratively and literally. She had an amazing figure, and a style to go along with it. As they walked, Ruby couldn't help but notice the disparity in their bodies.

Despite only being two years older, Dia was voluptuous, having one of the womanliest figures of the group. And she had a delightful beauty mark placed perfectly on her cheek to add a cherry on top. Only Ruby knew however that her older sister had another secret beauty mark on her ass. She was the ideal School Idol from top to bottom. Ruby on the other hand could have easily passed for a scrawny middle school student if she wanted to.

As they walked, Ruby's stride began to noticeably grow shorter, causing Dia to take smaller steps as well. Looking behind her, Dia was shocked to find out what was happening under her nose.

Ruby had shrunk. A lot. She was already a small girl at 4'11 (152 cm), but now she couldn't have been more than 4'2 (127 cm)! How could this have happened without Dia noticing!? It must have been extremely gradual, because Ruby didn't seem to have notice yet either somehow.

"Ruby... are you feeling okay...?" Dia asked calmly.

"I'm-- *cough* okay Onee-chan, just feeling a little dizzy..." replied Ruby weakly. Her voice a slightly higher pitch than usual.


--


The sisters arrived at home and instead of drawing a bath, Dia changed her sister straight into her pink polka-dotted pajamas and sent her to bed early. It had been a while since Dia had changed her imouto's clothes. It made her a bit nostalgic. Seeing that Ruby still wore a very childish training bra and kiddie pink panties made Dia giggle.

This entire time Ruby hadn't questioned the large decrease in height. Only taking quick notice that her PJs were a little baggier than usual. Her cold had developed quickly, and she was too out of it to realize she had already become the size of a toddler.

Worried for Ruby's safety, Dia slept in the same room as her sister, in a futon next to her.

"Onee-chan... Onee-chan... mmgf..." Ruby muttered in her sleep before her eyes slowly opened.

It was the middle of the night, or at least she thought it was. Everything was dark, and the air was hot. Ruby thought it smelled like... her? She felt around, it was nothing but cloth everywhere.

"Are these my clothes? How did they get so big..." Ruby wondered to herself.

There seemed to be moist spots in the clothes, and Ruby feared she may have wet the bed again. But she soon realized that it was sweat, or at least she hoped so. Did her fever really make her perspire that much? It was then that Ruby realized she was stark naked, so these must have been her clothes after all. But that didn't explain their size...

"Onee-chan?" Ruby called out. She realized it wasn't just dark, but she truly couldn't see anything!

Ruby was at least relieved her fever seemed to have broken overnight. But she wondered where exactly she was. It was like a world of fabric surrounded her on all sides. There was a bit of trepidation, but Ruby began climbing the wall of fabric hoping to understand what was going on. Reaching the top, Ruby's eyes grew wide, she had no idea how to process what was she saw.

She was standing on a mountain of her own pajamas. She realized what she woke up in was her own pink training bra cup. Her futon stretched on forever in front of her like a bizarre cotton landscape. The walls of her room felt like miles away. The shortest school idol had somehow shrunk!

Ruby screamed, not knowing how to handle all this information. How did she shrink!? What was she going to do!? The red-haired girl tried to suppress it, but she couldn't help crying.

"W-what's going on!? Onee-channn! Anyone!" Ruby cried out to the darkened world of her own bedroom.

"Mmm... Ruby.... Here... you do it like thisszzz..." Ruby turned around to see the giant figure of her older sister sleeping in a futon next to her.

It both relieved and scared her to see her sister, now impossibly large. She was like a sleeping mountain. Dia was muttering in her sleep, it was a trait both sisters shared.

*snore* "Ruby... here... I'll keep you safe..." Ruby heard her sister whisper in her deep slumber.

Tears continued to fall down Ruby's cheeks. She wasn't sure what was going to happen, but knew she needed to get her sibling's attention. Surely Dia would help her. Ruby's thoughts went back to yesterday, at her snapping at her sister. She thought about how unfair this situation was. Why was this happening to her? Ruby wanted some independence, and now it seemed like she needed to get her sister's attention to save her life.

Ruby looked back up at her sister. A determined look appeared on her face. She wiped her tears and sniffed her running nose. This was no time to cry! Ruby knew she had to suck it up and go. She estimated herself to be roughly around 5cm. Looking at the downhill slope created by her pajamas, Ruby braced herself and jumped!

Sliding down her pile of clothes, Ruby couldn't help but find it slightly fun. Maybe being this small wasn't so bad. Her mind wandered to other things she could do at this size. Eating desserts the size of swimming pools, or playing inside her old dollhouses. She thought about licking a giant lollipop for an entire day and not even going through the whole thing!

Her tears had disappeared by now and Ruby was back to her usual self, a silly smile on her face. Perhaps she was just trying to avoid thinking about the obvious fears, but it was working.

Walking across the bumpy tatami mat, Ruby made it to the futon her sister was sleeping in. Dia was turned away from her, and Ruby was near the center of the futon, near her sister's waist. The outline of Dia's curvy body made for an impressive mountain range. Her sister's bare shoulders and feet were uncovered, which made Ruby wonder if her sister slept in the nude. She didn't remember her doing that when they slept together all the time as kids... A shy blush overcame her cute face, thinking about such topics. There was nothing to be embarrassed of since they were sisters, but they were past the age where seeing each other naked wasn't something to be conscious of.

Ruby thought about where exactly she should start climbing to get her sister's attention the easiest. No matter what, it would be tough, but Ruby was ready.

...Or so she thought. She soon realized right in front of her, underneath the layer of futon, was her older sister's large ass. It was the main culprit behind the curvaceous mountain range. It created quite the alluring curve, even Ruby had to admit. The large shadow it cast on her covered up the small amount of moonlight shining into the room, making it even more impressive looking.

The tiny redhead shook these thoughts out of her mind. It was time to act, she needed to get her sister's attention whether she liked it or not. Ruby crawled under the futon blanket, and entered a whole new territory...

End Notes:
Hope you're enjoying these~ Let me know what you think :)
You and Kanan's Sweat and Tears by Ninten
Author's Notes:

Synopsis: You Watanabe and Kanan Matsuura discover some extremely unique powers they possess that allow them to control another's size! How will they use these new abilities?

Tags: Odor, sweat, slow size change, breasts, gentle

Characters: (Aqours) You Watanabe, Kanan Matsuura

You Watanabe and Kanan Matsuura were enjoying a casual swim in the ocean around their beachside hometown.

"This is great, Kanan~ None of the other girls can keep up with me as well as you!" You cheerily said to her senpai.

"I'm certainly surprised, I'd figure you'd be so used to swimming in a pool that you wouldn't be able to handle the ocean's ebb and flow."

"Nah, being a competitive swimmer, I've trained in the ocean a lot to make swimming in pools even more of a breeze!" with that statement of confidence, You did her signature "Yousoro!" pose and gave a toothy grin, showing off her perfect smile.

"I love scuba diving, but it is nice just to wear my casual swimsuit for once as well," said Kanan, looking down and admiring how good her blue striped bikini looked on her.

You was sporting her usual skintight competition school swimsuit. It clung to her body and showed off her amazing curves. It was quite the feat that both girls could have such sporty bodies honed by the water, and yet exude very different appeals. Both had figures to die for.

As the sky filled with beautiful shades of red and orange, the girls swam back to shore and walked to Kanan's house nearby.


--


"I'll hop in the bath first, it'll be quick," Kanan said, leaving You alone in her bedroom. You stripped out of her still moist swimsuit and grabbed a fluffy white towel from a pile.

"You'd think being covered in water would prevent your body from sweating as much, but I somehow manage to sweat up a storm every time..." You thought. She took the clean towel and began wiping down her body, starting with her armpits and breasts, eventually working her way to her thick inner thighs, ass, and feet.

"I'm out of the bath! Just gonna grab something to drink from the fridge, you're welcome to jump in!" You heard Kanan's voice from the kitchen downstairs.

"Thanks! I'll be quick as well, just need to let my muscles soak for a bit." You called down the wooden staircase, heading into the bathroom.

Upon entering, You saw a pile of dirty clothes in a hamper presumably belonging to Kanan. She had to admit, her senpai had great taste in underwear. However, something was... alluring about the clothes pile. There was a very discernable scent wafting from the various pieces of clothing that tickled You's nose in a good way. She had never had these kinds of thoughts about a girl other than Chika before, but her curiosity was getting the better of her.

Making sure the coast was clear, You took Kanan's still wet bikini that she had just been wearing and held it in her hands. She had thought that their breast sizes were relatively similar all this time but looking at the bikini top and putting it to her chest, she could easily see Kanan's breasts were slightly larger. The bikini bottoms however showed a clear difference, Kanan's thighs and ass were a good deal larger than You's.

Clenching her first and letting out a sigh of defeat, You was ready to put down the swimsuit and take her bath, but thoughts of Kanan's naked body ran through her mind, and You's privates began to stir. Deciding it was now or never, You quickly took her friend's bikini and pressed it to her nose, inhaling a scented mix of the ocean, Kanan's sweat, and her natural body odor. It smelled wonderful, You thought.

Deciding she needed more, You kissed and licked the used dirty bikini top. She imagined Kanan's large breasts being cradled in these cups. One hand held the clothing while the other was down at You's crotch.

Suddenly a strange tingling feeling overcame You, but it was different than the tingling feeling coming from masturbation. It felt like an electricity was flowing through her, and she began to get dizzy. Putting the swimsuit back into the dirty hamper, You stood silent in the bathroom for a moment. The space around her blurred as the walls grew further away, and You's line of sight became shorter. She groggily walked to the bathroom mirror to see she had clearly shrunk in height!

Originally standing at around 5'1 (157 cm), You estimated she was now no more than 4'7 (140 cm)! Panic set in as You weighed her options. Surely her reliable senpai would know what to do.

Leaving the bathroom still stark naked, You briskly walked back to Kanan's room across the hall. But when she opened the door, what she saw shocked her.


Kanan was fervently sniffing the towel that You had used to wipe her body's sweat with. All while touching herself as well, just as You had done.

You tried to rationalize so much happening at once, all she could get out was "K-Kanan... I--"

"Stop! This... isn't what it looks like... I was just... reusing your towel since I didn't want to dirty another one and.... woah..." Kanan tried to explain as she began to feel dizzy. Putting her hand to her forehead, she sat on her bed dazed and confused, feeling as if the room was enlarging before her eyes.

You watched on in a stunned fascination as Kanan began to shrink before her eyes. From 5'3 (162 cm) to a mere 4'3 (130 cm), an even more drastic reduction in height than she had experienced moments before.

"W-what just happened to me!? You, what's going on!?" Kanan said, deeply embarrassed and confused.

"I... I think we have a lot to talk about, senpai..." You replied calmly.


--


Half an hour later, the two girls sat on Kanan's bed. You had gone back to take her bath, and now they sat huddled up next to each other drinking some hot tea in their pajamas. Their heights had only been restored slightly over the past 30 minutes, each gaining an inch or two at most.

"So, you're saying the reason we shrunk was because... we were affected by each other's sweat?" Kanan said, almost laughing from the absurdity of the situation.

"Yes, err well no... I'm not entirely sure yet. I have a feeling it's not just our sweat. It could be "anything" coming from our bodies potentially," replied You.

"Eww.... that's... kinda gross, in a hot way," Kanan both laughed and cringed at the thought. "I wonder if there's a way we could grow things as well as shrink them."

"...Do you want to try? I'm up for experimenting..." You began to blush before she could finish her thought and turned away to hide her reddened face.

The two girls shared an intimate day together that culminated in an intensely intimate evening. Figuring out how they should proceed with so much new information about each other, they decided it might be best to keep running with this weird development for now...


--


"W-well... if you're up for it... I am too... We should take things slow though. Who knows how dangerous these abilities could be" Kanan responsibly answered.

"Of course! I won't deny how anxious I am to see how far we can take these weird effects though..." You muttered.

Kanan let out a sheepish laugh, still a bit nervous but cautiously curious about the situation. "Alright, where should we start?"

Despite being the younger of the two, You had much more mischievous thoughts brewing.

"I have a few ideas...~"

The platinum-haired tomboy had a wild smirk that Kanan saw right through. She knew there was a thought or two brewing in her underclassman's mind.

"You, what are up to--mmpf!" Kanan was cut off by You casually tossing her previously worn clothes right in her face.

Nearly pouncing on top of her, You pushed Kanan down onto her own bed and used her hand to force the smelly pile of clothing onto the third year's face further. Kanan couldn't breathe as You's sweat-stained tank-top and socks were shoved into her mouth. She was forced to breathe in the heavy odor emanating from the soft soiled fabric. You's natural musk after a long day of exercising in the hot sun was intense, and Kanan knew this from smelling her clothes earlier.

You expected Kanan to fight back even a little bit, but apart from a few struggles for a second, Kanan seemed to settle down on the bed. You could hear Kanan's heavy sniffs of her dirty clothes, and it turned her on knowing what was about to happen. She imagined Kanan getting small enough to hold in her hands. She wasn't sure how far this shrinking stuff could go, but wanted to go all the way with it.

Still holding her pile of smelly clothes to Kanan's face, You began to softly touch herself down below. She stared at her senpai's large, heaving breasts, moving up and down with every whiff. Kanan was also getting turned on again, her quiet moans being stifled by the dirty black socks covering her mouth. She got a full taste of You's salty sweat and delightfully foul foot odor.

You's smirk grew into a devilish grin as she motioned her hand to move her worn blue panties near Kanan's nose.

"Mmmpf!" Kanan let out another moan, this one actually heard by You.

Both school idols blushed, not sure how far they actually wanted to go. Kanan was visibly starting to shrink, and You released her hand from Kanan's face to watch the action.

You laid her head on Kanan's toned tummy and felt a warm energy radiating underneath her cute pajamas. Kanan still smelled clean from her recent shower. She looked over to the blue-haired girl's face and still saw her smelling away at the clothes You was just wearing earlier. You could feel Kanan's body slowly shrinking away underneath her. The tummy she was using as a pillow was getting smaller and smaller.

Kanan went from 162cm to 160... 158... 155... 150... 145... 139... The shrinking was rapidly getting fast. Soon Kanan was the size of a small child. You giggled at the thought that even Ruby would tower over her now.

Despite seemingly taking this in stride, Kanan was now getting a bit scared, her field of vision was being covered up by You's dirty clothes, and all she could smell and taste was her friend. She wondered just what her fellow school idol had planned for her. She trusted You, but obviously there was a fear in getting so small.

Kanan was small enough now that You's socks couldn't fit in her mouth anymore. The pile of clothes created a complete blanket of Kanan's face that shut her out from the outside world. She was approaching 100cm now, barely the size of a 4-year-old. You smiled with glee, she couldn't believe this was actually happening. Knowing Kanan couldn't escape at this point, You moved her hands cautiously towards Kanan's still large chest. Despite being the height of a child, she still had the body of a young woman, and You was enraptured by the mature girl's breasts.

You's breasts were also impressive, but her senpai's were a sight to behold. Her hesitant fingers snuck their way to Kanan's perky nipples. Obviously she was turned on by this situation as well. It made You feel less guilty for what she was about to do.

She pinched the nipples of her shrunken friend just as she was the nearing 90cm mark. Kanan was understandably very shocked by this and cried out in a pleasured moan.

"Y-You... stop..." her higher pitched voice could be heard muttering from underneath the clothes pile.

"O-oh, sorry..." You replied, now feeling she went too far.

"Nngh... n-no... it's okay... How small am I...?"

"You're like a toddler now. I can't believe how cute you are, senpai. I can't wait for you to be even smaller..." the larger girl confessed.

"God... hearing you say that is kind of hot... What would Chika and the others think if they saw us...?"

"C-Chika?" You gasped. She hadn't even thought about her friends this whole time. But it was a fair question. You had feelings for Chika, and everyone in Aqours knew this. You realized she had to set aside her feelings for now and focus on what was happening in front of her.

"They'd probably think we were crazy... I don't think these feelings are something everyone would understand... It's the same for you and Mari, right?" asked You.

"Eh!? Y-you knew!?" Kanan shot up, the clothes falling off her face and landing in her lap.

"We all knew. But maybe there's some things in our group that are better left unsaid... don't you think?" You's mind went back to Chika.

"You..." Kanan looked at her friend's longing expression.

The pair realized they might have soured the mood talking about their unrequited loves. They both stayed silent for a moment, unsure of what to say. Neither wanted to admit that they were potentially using this situation to cope with the fact they might never be able to get intimate with the girls they respectively had feelings for.


--


You glanced back down at Kanan's nude body, still steadily shrinking away into her pajamas. Kanan was covering her (relatively) large breasts with her arms. Her legs were also crossed to hide her crotch, and You found this sight so amusing.

*giggle* "Senpai, your body and voice are so cute and small now. Look at yourself," You said as she grabbed a mirror off the bedside table and showed the still shrinking girl.

"I-is that really me...? Gosh.... and You, you look huge....!" Kanan gasped, now just realizing she was having to crane her neck upwards to meet You's eyes..

Kanan had nearly reached doll size. Her pajamas were now a baggy pile of cloth surrounding her, and You got a good look at her friend's nearly naked body.

"Kanan-senpai, you're... still shrinking..."

"Eh? Ah... y-yeah I am... maybe we went a bit overboard. I did have your nasty clothes in my face for a while," Kanan nervously laughed.

"Hey, I could tell you were enjoying it! I think we both were," You replied, still feeling her privates stir down below. She remembered the feeling of Kanan's nipples between her fingers and she blushed.

Kanan could see this obvious tell and laughed again. "You're thinking something perverted again, aren't you?"

"N-no! I just... Well... okay yeah, maybe... I've just never really done this kind of thing with anyone before, let alone a girl..." You looked down at her feet in embarrassment.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, You. After all, I don't think anyone's done this exact thing before. I mean look at me! If it's about us both being girls, well... who are we to deny those feelings about ourselves?" Kanan openly pondered.

You looked back at her senpai, now smaller than doll size. She was shrinking away into her own pajamas while You's dirty socks and panties laid in front of her. Both girls smiled and You knelled down in front of the bed to get a good look at her beautiful tiny friend. Kanan stared up into You's gorgeous blue eyes. They sparkled in the evening glow of the moon.

Both girls' minds were occupied with many thoughts. About their unrequited loves, this strangely erotic situation they found themselves in, and how far exactly they were willing to go tonight...


--


You grabbed her phone and looked at the time, realizing she hadn't checked for a while. She was greeted with messages from Chika, sending her memes she knew her friend would enjoy. You smiled a soft and slightly melancholic smile, knowing she'd never win over Chika's pure heart if she pursued someone else out of desperation. You decided it'd be best if they called it quits for tonight.

"What's the matter?" asked Kanan, wondering what her large kouhai was staring at.

For a moment You got flustered and almost dropped her phone on the tiny girl, "Ahhh um it's nothing! Wow, look how late it is! We really should get some sleep, we still have morning classes tomorrow!"

"But you were the one who wanted to try out these weird powers... you aren't in the mood?" Kanan was a bit disappointed to hear that You wanted to stop, but she was slightly relieved as well. Truth be told, she was missing Mari's company quite a bit.

"Y-yeah... You're right... but we don't have to stop completely tonight... I actually have one more idea..." You's mischievous grin from before had disappeared, her voice and smile were much more sincere. From that, Kanan knew she had Chika on her mind again.

"Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"What if I kept you small while we slept tonight, pretty please?" You gave her best pleading expression.

"How would we do that? No offense but I'd rather not sleep in your dirty socks, as slightly appealing as that sounds." Kanan giggled. At this point their bodies and minds had cooled off, and the inherent eroticism of shrinking had slightly faded.

"No not exactly that, but maybe something similar. What if I held you close to me, like a doll? We could... cuddle... m-maybe..." the platinum-haired idol blushed deeply.

From all her bravado before, now she was getting embarrassed over cuddling? Kanan found this adorable, and couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"Sure! That honestly sounds kinda fun. But umm, please try not to crush me in your sleep. I might not even be doll sized by the morning."

"I-I won't! Though... it is a hot night... I can't deny I sweat a lot in my sleep..."

"Fufu, such an innocent request from the girl who was just throwing her panties at me earlier. What happened, really? You can tell me."

You felt comforted at her senpai's maturity, even in a situation like this. "I just keep thinking about her, I can't help it... The thought of shrinking her like I did with you even crossed my mind... I'm sorry if I was too forceful with you earlier. The power kind of went to my head..."

Kanan stood up, still covering her privates now that she had no clothes protecting her, and walked across the bed to her giant underclassman. She placed her tiny hand on You's knee and looked into her bright blue eyes.

"It's okay. It's not like I didn't want to try this stuff out either. Chika and you will be just fine, I know it." With those kind words of encouragement, Kanan gave You a pat on the knee and walked back over to her pile of clothes.

"I-if I promise to open up to Mari, will that make you feel better? I feel as if I have an obligation as your senior..." You looked down at Kanan, not even attempting to hide her nude body now, fully intent on making her feel better. It relaxed her and allowed You to regain her usual spirit.

"It's a deal!" You gave a blindingly bright smile.

Kanan gave the girl's knee one last pat and turned around to walk back to her pile of clothes. Her cute naked butt swaying caused You's blood to rush back to her cheeks, she was all perked up and ready for fun again.

"Kyaaa! I can't with you anymore! You're too cute!" You girlishly gasped as she reached down and plucked her senpai's naked body off the bed. She felt the girl's mature body squirm between her fingers, her skin was so soft.

"Y-You! What are you doing!?" Kanan said exacerbated. "Y-you're being way too touchy!"

"I can't help it! Just look at you! Anybody would kill to have a body like yours to themselves!" as she said this, You poked and prodded the school idol's shrunken form, fully fondling her breasts and ass.

"O-okay that's enough! We should seriously get to bed, it's been a long night, and I'm tired..." Kanan shouted, feeling herself getting wet down below from You's fondling. She didn't want the younger idol to find out she was that easy.

"You're right, let's get some sleep my little pet~" You giggled, setting Kanan back on the bed. You got up and stretched before taking the pile of clothes and putting them off to the side. She climbed in Kanan's bed and let out a yawn.

"I just realized, it's kinda weird I'm sleeping in your bed, senpai."

"I guess it is. It's weird, I'm almost getting used to being the size of a toy."

"Maybe by the morning you'll be the size of a bug if I keep you close to me," teased You.

"L-let's hope we don't find out... By the way, where did you want me to sleep exactly?" asked the blue-haired beauty.

"Right here," with that, You unbuttoned the top to her pajamas, exposing a generous amount of cleavage. Kanan most likely had the best body of Aqours, but You's similar curvy athletic build was no slouch either.

"Oh my, how scandalous~" joked Kanan. "What would the media do if they found two school idols sleeping together!" she let out a fake gasp and walked over to You's awaiting palm.

The tiny girl stepped onto You's soft skin and she was lifted up close to her kouhai's body. You used two fingers on her opposite hand to part her breasts and open up some room for her senpai. Kanan was nearing 15 cm (about 6 inches), which made it easy for You to slot her naked body right between her soft breasts. Kanan's squirming tickled You a bit, but she soon got used to the feeling.

You laid down and pulled the covers over her. Since she slept on her side, Kanan was laying down on one breast while the other covered her like a blanket, or rather a giant pillow.

"Good night, senpai," said You softly. Her eyes slowly closed as she drifted off to sleep with ease.

"Good night, You," replied Kanan.

You's prediction was indeed correct, she could already feel the sweat on the giant girl's breasts accumulating. And while it wasn't necessarily hot between the massive mammaries, it did make Kanan wish You at least put the AC on. It took a few minutes of moving for Kanan to get comfortable, but she finally did, and eventually fell asleep nestled in her underclassman's bosom.

Kanan wondered how small she would end up being in the morning.

Both girls dreamed of confessing their feelings to their respective loves.

--

The early morning sun shone through the thin curtains of Kanan's room. You rubbed her eyes as the sun's rays woke her up.

"Yawn... Right... I fell asleep in Kanan's bed last night..." the sporty girl mumbled. Having gone to sleep late in the evening, the girls hadn't had much rest. She pulled the bed's covers off her and sat up. Her bare feet landed on the cool hardwood floors which sent chills up the girl's spine.

"Brr... Oh, hey, Kanan!" You called out. She had nearly forgotten what transpired last night! "Kanan? Where are you?"

You looked all around the bed, and on her body, but there wasn't any apparent sign of the previously shrunken girl.

"C'mon senpai, where'd you go?" You worriedly asked. Surely she couldn't have shrank further in her sleep... right? A bead of sweat ran down her face upon that potential realization.

"Shit shit shit! Kanan! Please give me a sign, jump up and down and scream! I can't find you! I need to know if you're around!"

Still, there was no response.

You rationalized that surely Kanan, being the responsible one she is, would have gone to a safer spot than her cleavage if she knew she was shrinking. The platinum-haired idol calmed herself down, and hoped she'd see Kanan at school that day like always.

"Everything's going to be okay... Kanan woke up early and went to school... it's gonna be fine..."

--

Meanwhile, Kanan had slept like a rock. She quickly passed out in the massive and comfy warm cleavage of her kouhai. Upon feeling the tremors caused by You waking up, Kanan also awoke, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Preparing for a new day, she looked at her surroundings and saw... Nothing.

Or rather, she saw nothing but the vast, endless expanse of You Watanabe's breasts.

Kanan's blood went cold. It was like she was in another universe, an alternate Earth which was nothing but a desert made of soft skin. She was so small that the slightest of slight pores on the girl's skin were large hills to Kanan. She was so small that You's breasts became planets with their own gravitational pull. She looked up to see You's other breast hanging over her like a moon. The breast she stood on was an undiscovered planet all unto its own.

She needed help, fast. This shrinking experiment went further than it ever should have, and Kanan was now scared for her life. Looking at her naked body, it was covered in a thin layer of sweat. If she had to guess, it was all You's boob sweat. Laying in it all night caused her to shrink indefinitely. Even now she could feel the tingles caused by shrinking.

Quickly wiping all the sweat off her body she could, she quickly began running. Where to, she wasn't sure, her sense of direction was entirely off. Far off in the distance, the two planetoids met, making a deep, vast canyon of flesh. It was You's cleavage. What she slept in last night. Kanan thanked whatever little luck she had that she didn't wake up between those breasts, she'd have been entirely obliterated by them.

Kanan continued to jog, something she was thankful she was great at. Pools of sweat were all over the titty desert. The blue-haired idol dodged them with ease. Up above, it was clear You was waking up. Each minuscule movement caused massive tremors and shockwaves to Kanan's 'ground'. These earthquakes were larger than any magnitude she had ever experienced before.


"Yawn... Right... I fell asleep in Kanan's bed last night..."



The micro sized girl covered her ears. Damn her voice was loud! It was like the all-consuming voice of the heavens was being sent down from above. You continued to talk to herself, and though her voice was distorted to a terrifying degree, Kanan could somehow make out what she was talking about.

"You! You! I'm here! I'm down here!!" Kanan jumped up and shouted just like she was told. But it was no use. You's face was a blurry sky in the distance, there's no way she'd notice a girl smaller than her pores.

"Everything's going to be okay... Kanan woke up early and went to school... it's gonna be fine..."


"Damn it! She thinks I'm not even around her! This is terrible! I'm gonna die here!" Kanan wailed, tears welling up in her eyes. Kanan looked around for something, anything to help her in the vast plains of breast fat.

"Unless... No... but, there's no other way..." Kanan thought.

Surely if she made it to You's nipple, she'd have to feel her? She couldn't risk waiting for the shrinking to wear off, she didn't know how long it would take. And if You took a shower or her breasts even slightly moved an unfortunate way, she could be washed off or crushed easily! It was decided, the nipple was the most sensitive spot available, if Kanan made it there and made a racket, surely You would notice!

This plan was insane, but it had to work. Kanan couldn't waste any time, she altered her direction and began running towards the base of You's mountainous breast.


Destination: The areola of You Watanabe's massive left tit.

End Notes:
Hope you're enjoying this route~ Let me know what you think!
Yohane's True Power! [Updated!] by Ninten
Author's Notes:

Synopsis: Yoshiko gets a spellbook telling her how to truly harness her demonic Fallen Angel powers. Little does she know it comes with a small price to pay!

Tags: Mother / Daughter, feet, shrinking out of clothes

Characters: (Aqours) Yoshiko Tsushima, Yoshiko's mom

>"lol no way this is real"
>"yaeh your pulling this out of your ass"
>"this isnt 2002 nobodys gonna willingly install your weird homemade malware or w/e"
>"im gonna use it to shrink myself and ride an ant r smthn"
>"how about i ride your mom instead"
>"stfu anon its real, i shrunk my little brother and sister with it. And now they practically do whatever i ask em"
>"you size fetishists are fucking bizarre"


Yoshiko Tsushima, the eccentric chuunibyou idol of Aqours, was spending her free time after practice browsing internet forums to look for ways to increase her fallen angel powers. This is usually how she spent her free time, outside of cosplay and making videos of herself in her Yohane persona.

"Hmph, I doubt this little peon's story is the truth, but I can't deny the allure of being able to alter the size of others at will~" Yoshiko thought aloud.

She sat in her dark room, wearing her favorite Fallen Angel Yohane outfit, illuminated only by the blinding light of her computer monitor. Various styles of gothic lolita fashion and memorabilia littered her floor and covered her walls.

"Yoshiko dear! It's dinner time!"

"I'll be down in a minute mother! And it's Yohane! YO-HA-NE!" Yoshiko called down to her mom.

Yoshiko scrolled down to a link posted in the thread by the anon who had apparently gained size altering powers. It was worth a shot, the quirky idol thought. She was no stranger to buying dark power-enhancing artifacts off the internet.

She was brought to a strange page, completely white with very plain text simply asking for her shipping information. On the side were photos of an old looking tome. Not one for basic internet safety protocols, the naïve high school girl put in her info and pressed submit.

A low hum emitted from her computer for a moment before a dark purple light began to pour out from the screen, bathing her room in its glow. Yoshiko quickly grabbed one of her stuffed animals for defense and cowered under her computer chair, not sure what exactly she just got herself into.

From the ghastly violet light materialized a book, the same old looking spell book from the site's photos! It floated in the air for a few seconds before gently descending and coming to a rest on the computer table.

A couple sparks flew from the outlet that Yoshiko's computer was plugged into, and an ominous crackling noise was heard. from the monitor. A brief power outage caused the street Yoshiko lived on to go completely dark. And a moment later, the lights flickered back on.

Yoshiko crept up from her hiding place and looked around her pitch black room. Crawling over to the door, she flipped the light switch, and her room was viewable once more. An ancient looking book sat on her desk.

Yoshiko walked to her computer and tried turning it on, but it stayed silent. Unplugging it and replugging it back in did not do anything.

"Good lord, d-did I just fry my PC....? Mom is going to kill me..." Yoshiko said aloud.

Realizing there was nothing she could do about it right now, she sat in her comfy computer chair and cautiously opened up the book. Inside it detailed how exactly to alter the sizes of anything on earth to the spellcaster's exact specifications. It only required the right mindset. It sounded ridiculous, but things like that didn't dissuade the Fallen Angel Yohane. She studied the runes carefully, flipping through page by page, fantasizing about the many possibilities to come.

The idea of becoming a true goddess to the many tiny human bugs in the world made Yoshiko feel flustered. She adored attention and admiration, and she'd make sure the whole world knew the name "Yohane".

Or she could make even more Little Demons to serve her and please her. It was frustrating that no one recognized her power, not even her friends. So maybe shrinking them down to become true Little Demons would open their eyes to her greatness.

Thoughts like these flowed through the girl's head one after the other. Each one sounding hotter than the last. She once made it a point to not get herself too excited while wearing cosplay, but soon Yoshiko found herself gently rubbing her breast in one hand while touching herself down below with the other. Imagining the power she could hold over people infinitely smaller than her.


--


Yoshiko was unable to contain her excitement. Now was no time to dwell on the potential for power, now was the time to grasp it with her own hands! She grabbed the mystical tome, still glowing a strange aura, and flipped to the page she always wanted to read from. The reason she had been looking for such a book this entire time. She was going to gain the power to change the size of others at will!

Sitting cross-legged in the center of her room, under her fluffy pentagram rug, Yoshiko began reading the desired spell to master size-changing. The candles around her room were re-lit, and the black curtains covering her windows blocked out any natural light.


"Shoudai, kutechiisa daikyo. Tekidebishi teki-wakusei!"



The pages of the ancient tome began flipping back and forth, and a strong gust of wind burst from the tome's binding. A vortex of runes swirled around the teenage idol's bedroom, sucking small objects into the orbit they created. The orange light from the candles around her turned black, and Yoshiko was hypnotized into a deep slumber...


--


When she awoke, the chuuni idol felt a sharp pain in her body. She was no longer wearing her cosplay, in fact she wasn't wearing anything at all, she was completely nude! Yoshiko wondered if she simply passed out while reading. Standing up, the walls of her room seemed further away than normal... Not only that, everything in her room was now huge! Her rug she was just sitting on was now far away from where she laid, and the fibers looked like a dark forest.

Her clothes that she was just wearing laid in a massive pile in front of her. Yoshiko herself was standing directly on her black panties, still wet from her excitement earlier. Even the red bow that adorned her frilled underwear seemed large than her. In the far distance were things like her computer table and bed, now seeming impossibly large, there'd be no way she could get to them now. Yoshiko estimated herself to be not even an inch tall. Perhaps just a centimeter or two. A cold draft from an air vent in her room caused her naked body to shiver. The bluenette's manic energy from earlier had worn off, and fear was starting to set in.

"H-hmph! This is fine! As a fallen angel, we've learned to expect the unexpected. I'll just go back to the book and..."

*THUD* *THUD* *THUD*


"YOSHIKO! I TOLD YOU DINNER WAS READY! DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!"

"Oh crap, mother!" Yoshiko's fears quickly overtook her usual persona, and the girl scurried into her panties to hide from her overbearing guardian,

"Please don't come in, please don't come in..."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*


"YOSHIKO? ANSWER ME! .... *SIGH* OKAY, I'M COMING IN!"

The blue-haired idol's bedroom door swung open, causing a burst of wind to nearly blow Yoshiko out of the pair of panties she was using for cover.

"What the... where did that girl go... And why are her clothes scattered around? Is she in the bath?"

Yoshiko peaked out of her underwear timidly to get a look at her own mother. She looked massive simply standing there, it was like she was an idol waiting to be worshipped. But not like the school idol Yoshiko was, more like a religious idol. Yoshiko's mother put her hand on her hip and began to walk around her daughter's room, picking up random garbage and dirty clothes that needed to be washed.

"When will that girl learn to clean up after herself..."

As her mother bent down to grab some crumpled up papers off the floor from Yoshiko's diary, the tiny teen couldn't help but yell out.

"N-no! Don't look at those! Those are private!" she screamed.

"...Hmm? What was that?" her mother turned around and looked at the floor, not seeing anything the squeaking noise could have come from.

At this moment, the giant mother's tight jeans were drooping, causing her ass to show some serious skin. Yoshiko knew what a fine body her own mother had, in fact, she had been jealous of it most of her teenage life. Yoshiko was still going through puberty, so she could only hope she grew into such a full-figured woman like her parent. But even among the other neighborhood moms, Yoshiko's mother's plump and juicy figure stood out.

Her breasts surpassed most bra cup sizes seen in regular department stores, and her ass struggled to fit in most pants. Her feet were large and her tummy had just the right amount of chub. Yet the silhouette created by the slimming fabric of her office uniform clung to her body and gave her the most ideal curves. It drove the men and women in her office wild having an OL as hot as her around.

Yoshiko, feeling a bit demoralized, looked down at her own body. She undeniably looked amazing for her young age, but staring at her mother made her feel a bit... inferior. Despite this, the dustmite sized girl gathered her courage and took a step out of her panties to approach her mother. The large woman had sat down on her daughter's bed, hoping to catch her breath.

"Where is that girl... Hmph... Oh well, no dinner for her I suppose..." she mused out loud.

The shrunken daughter meanwhile, was crawling around her own bedroom floor like a bug, wondering what her next course of action should be...

"This is no problem for a fallen angel...!" she reassured herself. If she was going to get back to normal and gain her powers, she had to do something! Surely this was just a trial brought on by the tome... maybe...


To hell with being discreet, this was no time to be dawdling!!

"Mom! Mom! I-I'm down here!! Do you see me!?" Yoshiko shouted at the top of her lungs, flailing her arms wildly. Her mom was walking away with her dinner, and Yoshiko was scurrying around her own bedroom floor as a  naked speck of dust!

"Hmm? What was that...?" Yoshiko's mother turned around after hearing a strange squeaking noise. She worried that there may have been a pest in the house, but nothing caught her eye.

"Mom!! Mother!! Pleeeease don't walk away!" Yoshiko cried out, pathetic tears in her eyes. Her Fallen Angel persona had broken, now she was a blubbering little girl.

Suddenly her giant mother's footsteps stopped, and she turned around once more, this time casting her gaze on the floor.

"I knew I heard something. There's a little bug on the floor. Allow me to do the honors..."

Before Yoshiko could process what that ominous statement meant, the horrifying image of her mother's giant bare foot came hurtling towards her.

"W-wait! Nooo!!" screamed the shrunken daughter. Yoshiko jumped out of the way as much as she could, nearly tripping over herself. She soon felt a hot, moist surface make contact with her, enveloping her body with a pressure unlike any she had ever felt before. Her mother's bare foot had successfully landed on top of her, but Yoshiko didn't feel like she was dead, nor did she feel too much pain. In reality, the overwhelming smell was more uncomfortable than any squishing being done. "I-I'm alive...?"


Yoshiko's mother, feeling that her mission was accomplished, lifted her pristine ped off her daughter's hardwood floor to look at her prize. Upon examining the speck stuck to the bottom of her foot, she was absolutely taken aback.

"Y-Yoshiko!? Is that really you, honey!?"

End Notes:
What will happen to her next I wonder... :')
Mari Ohara's Tiny Prank by Ninten
Author's Notes:

Synopsis: Mari gets a size-changing ray, simple enough! She decides the best use for it would be to pull some harmless pranks... ;)

Tags: F/fm, breasts, daughter / parents

Characters: (Aqours) Mari Ohara, Mari's parents

Mari Ohara spryly hopped off a helicopter onto the helipad. She had just returned from a vacation overseas, paid for entirely by her father. She stayed at one of her family's own five-star resort hotels. Now standing high above the city skyline, she looked down at all the people below. They were so tiny from her perspective that they seemed more like ants to be toyed with...

The blonde bombshell wasn't the type of stereotypical rich girl who thought commoners were beneath her or anything. She was a generally kind young woman who loved her friends in Aqours, as well as her many adoring fans. In the back of her mind, however, she did always know she was destined for greatness and adoration.

Taking a quick glance at her surroundings, the busty heiress patted her plump ass inconspicuously enough so her personal guards wouldn't notice. Yep, the gun was still safe with her. It was quite compact, only about half the size of a TV remote.


--


Two weeks ago, Mari heard a knock on her hotel suite's door. She was in a penthouse near the top floor, used specifically for when members of the Ohara family came to visit. It was always under watch by personal guards, so she saw no danger in opening the door. Looking out into the hallway, she found no visitor. Only something sitting on the floor in front of her. Some kind of weird remote, nothing like Mari had seen before. Attached to the remote was a small note with very neat handwriting.


"To Mari,

I was waiting until I thought you were old enough to give you this. You've grown into a beautiful young lass. I'm proud to have you as my daughter. Your Papa couldn't be prouder of you. This is a prototype size-changing remote, one of only a couple in the world so far. It was developed in our labs to help create a fuel-efficient way to carry things long distances. Luggage, food, people...

We're in the process of mass producing these for various corporations all over the world. I didn't want to simply destroy a historically valuable prototype like this, however, so I'm giving it to you. Use it to your heart's content, but be safe, and be smart. This is a lot of responsibility I'm trusting you with. Shrunken objects and people have an increased durability proportionate to their height, but that doesn't mean you should use it wildly. Show the world why the Ohara family is rightfully at the top!

With love,

Papa"


As Mari put down the note in disbelief, she stared at the remote in silence before a devilish smirk appeared across her face.


--


After an hour's drive Mari returned to the peaceful and scenic beachside neighborhood of Uchiura in Numazu City. She passed by her own Uranohoshi Girls' High School and arrived safely at home. Mari gave a smile and wave to her chauffer as he drove off. Her bodyguards were off duty. She was now alone for the first time in a long while. It was finally time to put this new size changing power to good use.

A tingling sensation went up Mari's spine as she thought about the power she held in her hand. She had never thought of the eroticism involving changing sizes before, but now it was all that filled her mind. Thoughts of being a divine goddess to tiny creatures who worshipped her. Holding power over men and women hundreds of times smaller than her. Having them treat her body like a temple and exploring it like a continent.

It was just too much! Mari moved her right hand down to her crotch and began to rub through her panties. She wanted to hold a shrunken person between her breasts and feel them squeezed between her tits. Or sit in class while tinies were trapped in her school loafers, forced to worship her feet. She imagined a tiny stuck to her finger as she used it to masturbate. But as soon as her fingers got wet, Mari snapped herself back to reality. Here she was fapping at the entrance to her estate. She had to get a grip, this was not professional behavior from an Ohara or a school idol! Her crotch stirred in arousal, but Mari felt it would be a waste to just masturbate to fantasies instead of living out the real thing. She had to use it now.

The blonde diva grabbed the size changing device and stepped outside her estate in the dark of night. Being after 8 PM, the sun had already set, the streetlights were on, and the summer heat had slightly cooled.

Mari wore a casual outfit consisting of a white tank top with a plain purple bra underneath, short jean shorts that accentuated her ass, and open toed heels that showed off her perfectly pedicured feet and violet painted toenails. The devious girl had also put on some sunglasses to obscure her face. It was night so the dark already helped, but just in case she was spotted she didn't want her recognizable idol face to be seen.

Mari walked the darkened streets of Uchiura, the cool night air cleared her mind of the lewder thoughts she had earlier, but still her determination remained red hot. She passed by a few oden stalls still opened with customers seated inside. If she had shrunk someone sitting there it would be immediately noticed by everyone. She waited behind a bush nearby for approximately 10 minutes.

Nervousness set in, but Mari kept her mind focused with thoughts of having a tiny person all to herself. She set the ray to "Shrink" and the dial all the way down to about bug size. Finally, someone got up and left. Her target was set. She got up and began following them away from the oden stall into the dark of night. It was now or never!


*BZZZZZZT!*


A neon green beam of light shot out of the ray towards the backs of the couple leaving the oden stall. It was something right out of a sci-fi movie. Mari had pulled the trigger, and there was no going back. Slowly the two people's figures dwindled away, and just the sight of their tiny bodies shrinking away made Mari girlishly giggle. Soon she'd have some real, tiny humans to play with all to herself~

"Shinyyy~!" the rich heiress dreamily sighed as she gazed at the glowing beam.

Soon enough the pair of people were about an inch tall, and the blonde diva let go of the trigger. The light faded from the ray gun and the tiny pair had stopped their shrinking at about the half-an-inch mark.

Mari carefully shuffled over to the bug-sized people, intending to snatch them away and take them home quickly. But as soon as she got a good look at who she had shrunk, she let out a gasp.

"M-mother!? Father!?"

"Mari!? Darling!? What's happened to us!?" the woman who looked just like an older Mari cried out.

"Good god, my own little girl! You didn't just.... did you!?" the fatherly old man couldn't believe his eyes. His own little girl was now towering over them.

"M-mother, father, I'm sorry I..." tears fell from Mari's eyes as the dramatic girl looked at the sorry state her parents were in thanks to her carelessness.

At that moment, Mari heard a rustling from the bushes nearby, it sounded like someone might have been coming.

"I... I'll fix this later! For now you can go here!"

"Wait! Mari, wai--mmmphff!!" the giant young girl snatched her parents up off the ground quickly and held them in her fist.

Soon enough, just as she suspected, a few people, probably around college aged, can out from a clearing in the nearby forest and were walking towards Mari. The young men and women laughed as they talked, joking about something one of them had just done. Mari wasn't paying much attention, she was too focused on her parents cries being muffled between her fingers. She put her hands behind her back and gave an awkward, polite smile as the college students passed her by.

Once they were out of sight, Mari opened up her hands and brought her parents up to her face.

"Sorry about that... it is a little funny how cute you both are. I can shut you up so easily~" she joked. Her parents didn't find this as amusing.

"Darling, you've got to help us. Just reverse the shrink ray and bring us back to normal..." her mother assured.

"Yes, quite. You're in deep trouble young lady. I'll expect you to reflect on what you've done. It's one thing to shrink a commoner. But your own parents? I thought we raised you better..."

"F-father, how could you say..."

"Dear, maybe don't be so harsh on her, you were the one who gave her the shrink ray. I told you she was too young for it..."

"Bah! It was my mistake yes, but the stupid girl should have thought about what she was doing before she went and mucked it all up. As long as you're careful with us we'll be fine I suppose..."

Mari was shocked to her hear father refer to her so coldly. He was always so loving, despite their distant relationship. Mari couldn't stop her tears now, and they were falling on the ground and hitting her parents like massive raindrops.

"Daddy, I-I'm sorry... I'll fix you once we get home..."

"You most certainly will. After this we'll be having a long talk about your privileges from now on. Perhaps we have been too lenient on you, letting you live on your own. Perhaps it's our faults for living so far away."

"Y-yes..." Mari answered dejectedly. Her usual bubbly persona was broken. She could never truly be herself around her parents, and today was no different.

"One thing's for sure, we're stopping this school idol nonsense. That's where you've gotten this rebellious streak from." her father continued.

"What!?" The blonde girl jumped up.

Her parents now getting a full view of the new height difference with their own daughter. They didn't even come past her shoes. Mari's large breasts obscured most of her face, making her expression ambiguous to her tiny parents.

"Don't you raise your voice with me! Now set the gun to "Normal", and point it at us. We'll continue this conversation at home."

"Dear, you're being a bit harsh, it seemed like an accident..." her mother tried to calm the situation.

"No honey, we've given her far too much responsibility as it is already, and it was obviously a mistake. She needs to be focusing on her studies after all. Not spending all her time dancing and singing for fun! Look at her, it's made her an airhead!"

"No..."

"What was that?" her father looked up at his colossal daughter, her gaze now cast in the dark shadows of the night.

"I said... no! You don't get to tell me what to do! I'm bigger now, see?" Mari held her parents out in front of her, giving them a full view of her massive body.

"Who taught you to talk back like that!? When we grow back you're in deep troubl--eep!" her father's words were cut off as Mari pulled them closer to her once more, this time right underneath her large chest. Her breasts could easily flatten the older couple with ease if she had wanted. Her father was a bit intimidated by the size of his daughter, while her mother was more annoyed at her husband for acting so rash.

"Ahh sorry, what was that? I could not hear you! My Japanese is pretty bad-desuwa!" Mari said with a heavy foreign accent. "I'll keep you nice and safe until we get home! Then I will think about growing you back!"

"Darling, surely we can talk this ouuuuut...!" the old man was ignored as Mari pulled open the collar to her tank top, exposing an enormous amount of cleavage.

Without a word, the giant high school girl casually tossed her parents right into the canyon of flesh. Mari's parents bounced a few times off her breasts before settling in between, their bodies were practically being smushed together by the pressure from her massive tits. Mari was certainly the most well-endowed in all of Aqours, special thanks in part to her foreign genes, and her large boobs were one of her biggest charm points as an idol. The cunning blonde giggled as her she felt her parent's bodies squirming in her cleavage.

"That tickles! Settle down you two!" Without realizing how powerful such a simple act was, Mari pressed her breasts together to get them to stop, and it certainly did just that.

The air was completely squeezed out of the mini couple's lungs, leading them both to nearly pass out from such a simple act. Mari playfully stuck her tongue out and used her finger to push her parent's limp bodies further down into her cleavage to keep them hidden. With another playful squeeze, she started her walk back home. At this point, Mari wasn't exactly sure what her plan was, but she knew she was going to have her fun, whether her parents approved or not!

End Notes:
I wanted a balance between Mari's goofy and serious sides, let me know what you think :)
Ren Hazuki's Giantess Sim by Ninten
Author's Notes:

Synopsis: Ren's recent gaming obsession has gotten her into the world of VR. She buys a game that claims to be a "Giantess Simulator", not exactly understanding what it entails...

Tags: Giantess, feet, gentle (?)

Characters: (Liella!) Ren Hazuki

Ren Hazuki, student council president of Yuigaoka Girls' High School and member of the school idol group Liella!, had recently developed an obsession with gaming. Any kind of game she could get her hands on she would happily play. Having lived a rather sheltered life, she had never experienced anything quite like video games up until her second year of high school. Her father, who lived away from home, would send her game consoles and assorted collections of games, from retro to modern.

Her new obsession was starting to become a problem... But Ren was too hooked to stop now. She was just in the middle of so many good games! It wasn't impeding on her student council or school idol duties... yet...


One day after school, while passing buy a gaming shop in Shibuya, Ren saw an ad for a new VR game in the window. It looked to be pretty cutting edge from the previews. Though still considered a rather niche title. It offered users the chance to experience a fully realistic and simulated world as either a giant or a tiny resident living in the city. Many kaijuu fans picked up the game to live out their dreams, but many other people into the more fetishistic side of size changing were also interested.

Ren didn't consider herself in either of these two groups and simply thought it looked cool. She had never even heard of this game until today. Even still, the prim and proper girl excitedly picked up a copy from the store and giddily ran home to try out her new find.

Upon inserting the disc, installing the 60 GB day 1 patch, and putting on her VR headset, Ren was ready to play.

"Oh my... are you sure this is age appropriate, Miss Ren?" the lone maid of the Hazuki manor questioned. "The box says this is rated 17+..."

"I've only recently turned 17, but I would like to think I'm quite mature for my age, wouldn't you say? Besides, the age rating is more of a suggestion than anything," replied the affluent girl.

In the back of her mind, Ren was admittedly rather worried about playing a game with potentially lewd or violent subject matter. She wasn't the most experienced with anything outside of the most safe and sanitized programming, so she wondered if she'd really be able to handle it after all... But she didn't want to go back on a spur of the moment purchase without trying it out first.

"Of course, I'll leave you to your own devices then. I'll be in the tea room, call if you need anything," the maid responded before leaving the gaming room, bowing and closing the large doors behind her.

Ren was now alone and all set up for what she was hoping would be a fun experience. She hadn't heard the term "giantess" before, but reading about having a tiny civilization to herself on the back of the box piqued her curiosity quite a bit.


After a quick loading screen, the game's title screen appeared:

     "Giantess Quest VR!"

The gamer girl's eyes sparkled with delight and she tightly gripped the VR controllers. As soon as she hovered over and pressed the "NEW GAME" option, Ren started to feel sleepy, and soon enough, she passed out on the couch.


>>>

End Notes:
Thanks for reading so far. Let me know if you want me to keep this gentle or not, I'm undecided!
Keke Tang's Tiny Souvenir by Ninten
Author's Notes:

Synopsis: After missing out on their chance to win Love Live!, Keke must regrettably go back home to Shanghai. She decides to take matters into her own hands and forcibly bring her fellow idol with her!

Tags: Entrapment, legwear, odor

Characters: (Liella!) Keke Tang, Sumire Heanna

School idol and former child star Sumire Heanna awoke in a dark, unfamiliar room. The air was stagnant with a hint of a leathery aroma combined with a familiar perfume.

"W-where is this place...?" Sumire questioned aloud as she got up from her resting position.

It was hard to make out anything even farther than her outstretched hand. She didn't remember falling asleep in a place like this, and for some reason she was still in her Yuigaoka school uniform.

Suddenly the ground beneath her began to rumble, and the room itself felt as if it were being picked up and moved! Sumire fell to her knees and grabbed the floor to keep herself steady. The floor was also a softer material. Clearly she wasn't at school anymore.

Sumire heard something on the opposite side of the room but couldn't see what it was. A moment later a huge object slammed into her, making her fall face-first onto the ground as the heavy object came to rest on her back.

"W-what's happening!? What is this!?" she cried out, hoping someone could hear her and just tell her what the heck was going on.

As if her prayers were being answered by an angel, the rumbling subsided, and everything became quiet for a moment. Sumire breathed a sigh of relief. The brief moment of silence was cut short by the deep and distorted sound of a zipper being pulled open high above where Sumire laid.

Light shone from above, and Sumire felt as if her prayers were being answered. But what came next terrified her even more.

It was her fellow school idol and all-around annoying friend, Tang Keke, looking down at her trapped in this weird cave.

Only... her face... it was giant! Like she was actually huge! Keke's eyes scanned the area for a moment before they landed on Sumire.

"There you are silly Sumire! What are you doing underneath my lip-gloss?"

"Your... what?" Sumire craned her neck to the side to see that she was indeed pinned underneath Keke's favorite brand of lip-gloss. Somehow it only took this long to realize that Keke wasn't huge, but she was in face very tiny!

"We'll have more time to play with makeup later if you want, for now let's get you out of there," Keke's voice boomed down to the shrunken girl.

How was this even possible? Sumire thought she might be dreaming, but the monolithic hand coming right for her snapped her out of her rationalization. The hand moved faster than anything that large feasibly could, and yet it was. It swooped down, plucked the tube of lip-gloss that Sumire was struggling against like it was nothing, and grabbed her body between its meaty fingers.

Sumire was released from her dark prison and brought towards the harsh light. It was jarring enough of a light shift that she had to close her eyes for a moment to adjust, and when she opened them, she was looking down to see that the "cave" she was just trapped in was simply Keke's school bag.

The shrunken idol was brought to Keke's face, where she was greeted with that same annoyed face she always had on when Sumire was around.

"What did you do to me!?" Sumire called up to her giant friend.

"I shrunk you, duh! Did your brain shrink too or what? Wait, I guess it would have..." Keke replied with that same snarky tone she always used on her.

Being held in the giant hand of one of her friends was scary enough, but why did it have to be Keke? Sure, they got on each other's nerves... constantly, but they still had an unspoken connection with each other that they didn't have with the other members of Liella. Sumire thought Keke might have had similar feelings to her, but maybe she was wrong... Deep down she was feeling very hurt and confused by the whole situation, unsure of what Keke's true intentions were.

"I get that I'm all tiny now but... why did you shrink me?" Sumire questioned.

"That's because.... well, you don't need to know that now. Just come with me."

"Wait! Stop! Tell me what you're going to do with me!" Sumire cried out.

"Gah! You're so noisy! Quiet down already!" Keke snapped back.

Her overpowering voice, even for a high school girl, piped Sumire down quickly. She fell back into Keke's sweaty palm, wondering what fate awaited her.

Keke walked up a flight of stairs with Sumire and the tube of lip-gloss held tightly in her hand. For some reason Sumire couldn't escape this stupid thing, her body was pressed tightly against it. Sweat from Keke's fingers made the tiny idol's body feel sticky and messed with her hair a bit, but it wasn't overbearing yet.

Sumire realized she was probably in Keke's house. She had only been in it once briefly. Keke arrived in her room full of school idol memorabilia and closed the door. She dropped her school bag in the corner and uncerimoniously deposited Sumire's tiny body in a glass jar on her desk.

"You're putting me in a jar!? Seriously? This better not mean what I think it means..." Sumire shivered.

"It's just to prevent you from escaping or getting hurt. You're so tiny now anything could kill you... But this was all I could do to keep you with me..." Keke trailed off.

"What was that last part?"

"Nothing! You ask too many questions! Anyways, stay there and get comfortable while I go downstairs. I'll be back for you in a minute."

"Maybe I wouldn't ask so many questions if you just told me what the hell was happening..." mumbled Sumire.

And with that, Keke left the room with Sumire trapped in yet another prison. The blondie examined her surroundings only to find... she was alone in the jar.


--


The shrunken child star really was in a large glass jar with nothing or nobody else inside. It somehow offended her that she wasn't at least being treated to a nice dollhouse mansion or vacation home while shrunk. A superstar school idol like her at least deserved that much, she huffed to herself.

"Damn that Keke... I need to get a hold of the other members and get her to stop all this..." thought the shrunken shrine maiden.

The tiny girl paced back in forth around the jar, circling it a few times while lost in deep thought. Her situation seemed pretty dire, but surely Keke wouldn't actually hurt her... right? As much as she got on her nerves and annoyed her, Sumire cared deeply for the foreign girl. She didn't want her to leave Liella either. The news about her having to potentially return home to Shanghai hurt Sumire as well. The group quite certainly wouldn't be the same without her brunt outbursts or catty retorts.

But Sumire had to think about her own well-being too. She sympathized with Keke, but in the end, it was her who was shrunk to the size of a doll and kept in a jar on a high school girl's desk. She wondered just what the Chinese idol had planned for her.


--


Minutes later, and Keke returned to her room with some food on a plate. She locked the door behind her and walked over to the table Sumire's glass prison was on.

"Oh so I deserve to eat, do I? Lucky me," Sumire scoffed.

"Who said this food was for you!? I haven't eaten much today as a matter of fact!" Keke barked.

"My my, I couldn't even guess with how big you are! From my perspective it looks like you could've eaten a whole city and still had room for seconds!"

"B-Baka Sumire! You couldn't even play a giant isopod anymore even if you wanted to. You're... you're just a... Chibi-isopod! Chibi-isopod Sumire!"

The two girls bickered back and forth as usual, they were both letting off steam. It was a bit cathartic to them, but emotions were running high and things got a little heated.

"Fine! If you want to be like that... I guess I won't share my food with you!" Keke stuck her tongue out with a childish "Nyehhh" noise.

Sumire let out an offended gasp, she had never felt so enraged before.

"Why... why did you even shrink me in the first place!? I thought we were friends, but you're just being a psycho-bitch right now! Is this some sort of game for you? Well it's not fun! I'd rather be in the care of any girl other than you!! I want to go back to normal, I want to go home, and I don't want to see you again!"

The tiny girl let out all her anger in one final attack, and was left breathing heavily with her fists clenched. Sumire turned away from Keke and sat down. Even she was surprised at how angry she felt, and almost instantly regretted her words, even if she could never admit it.

Keke stood there stunned for a moment. Sumire was usually so pompous, so confident that any insult Keke threw at her would always bounce right off. But this time it was different. Both girls felt wounded, and Keke wasn't sure how to respond to her friend's biting words.

The beautiful foreigner could never truly admit how she felt about Sumire, it always came out wrong. Always came out cold and harsh. She didn't know how to properly show her affection to the girl who was always by her side. And now, she was sure that Sumire hated her for good. Tears welled up in Keke's eyes, she was so frustrated with not only Sumire, but herself as well.

"You... you're so ungrateful! Do you know how lucky you are!?" Keke said, barely able to hold back her tears.

"Lucky!? You call this lucky!?" snapped Sumire, motioning towards herself and then the glass prison surrounding her.

In Keke's mind, Sumire was lucky to be able to continue being a school idol, to stay in Japan with the rest of Liella. To see Kanon, Chisato, Ren, Kinako, Mei, Shiki, and Natsumi every day, and laugh and sing together. Keke would be going back home, alone. She couldn't tell Sumire she wanted to stay with her. But her emotions were boiling over now, and Keke's frustration with herself turned into a blind rage.

"We'll just see about that. You'll see how lucky you are soon enough..." said the Chinese idol ominously.

Sumire, without looking back at her once thought to be friend, had a chill go down her spine from those words. A drop of cold sweat went down her cheek, but she was too prideful and stubborn to turn around and ask what Keke meant.

"She won't do anything... I'm safe here... I'll just wait for Kanon and the others to find me..." Sumire thought.

Unbeknownst to her, Keke had devilishly playful smile appear on her pretty face. Removing each of her black knee-high socks, she folded them quietly in her hands into neat little bundles. They were stained with her sweat from multiple long days at school and idol practice. These socks in particular Keke had been wearing every day all week. And with it being Saturday, even she knew how badly they smelled. But they were her favorite pair, and the thought of having some fun at her crush's expense was too good to pass up. The neapolitan-haired school idol had an undeveloped and outdated view of love, which caused her to often lash out against those she had feelings for. Sumire was no exception, and Keke always had the urge to vent her frustrations on her.

Each of her exposed feet was drenched in slick sweat. She wiggled her toes to feel the nice cool air between her linty toes. The pair of socks between her fingers were even more tainted with her sweaty secretions and funky foot odor. They were admittedly horrid, and Keke knew this.

Luckily, this was the perfect way for her to get Sumire to realize what her position was.

"Once she's had enough she'll be overjoyed to be away from these smelly things and safe with me!"

Walking over to the glass jar where her friend sat turned away and pouting, Keke casually released her wretched musty socks inside, letting them land directly on top of her. All Sumire heard the rustling of cloth before it was too late. Keke poked a few small holes in a piece of paper and put the thin lid over the container. Sumire was sealed in with Keke's nasty, dirty socks.

Sumire didn't want to look at her supposed friend anymore, this whole situation upset her. And more than anything, it made her sad. Why was she being put through this? Before long, her sky was covered in darkness, and something rained down from above. A massive blanket of fabric fell onto her, pinning her underneath like a heavy tarp.

Putting her hand against the dark fabric to get it off of her, she was morbidly surprised when it secreted a smelly, salty brine!

"What the... ugh!! Yuck! What the fuck!?" Sumire cried out.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Watch your mouth, Miss Show Business. A proper school idol shouldn't be talking like that~" Keke teased, turning away to walk back to her bed.

Sumire felt around the fabric some more before truly realizing what Keke had just done.

"Are these... her fucking dirty socks!?" the blonde shrinkee gasped in horror.

Indeed, Sumire, in an attempt to get the mass of smelly foot fabric off of her, had been covered head-to-toe in Keke's sweat. Her clothes were drenched, her hair was ruined, and her eyes stung.

The glass jar's little air was quickly contaminated with a cheesy odor. Not a single breath of fresh oxygen remained, it was all replaced with the rotten fumes of the Chinese girl's nasty soles. Within 30 seconds, the rank odor of Keke's socks filled every breath of air available to the poor shrunken blonde.

Sumire gagged, accidentally getting a mouthful of sock fibers after a failed attempt to remove it off her. Keke's dirty socks had officially been inside her mouth.

"Keke! Keke! I'm sorry okay!? Get this stuff off me! This is really mean! And gross! Keke, help me!" the girl cried out, looking over at her friend casually laying in bed reading an idol magazine with Sunny Passion on the cover.

"Fuck, she's so gonna get it when I'm out of here..."

After multiple attempts, Sumire was finally able to crawl out from underneath the giant pair of soiled socks. Her skin felt itchy and irritated, and her mouth was dry. Apart from all the air becoming a gunky smog, it was humid as hell too.

Sumire stood up and patted herself down. She was drenched in sweat that didn't even belong to her, and now she couldn't even be left alone in peace. She was stuck in the same prison as a pair of socks more than ten times her size. The once pompous girl stared at the speckles of dirt littering the black socks. These "specks" were now like large rocks to Sumire, which made her feel even smaller.

She basically was nothing more than sock lint at this point. Surely Keke wouldn't make her stay like this for long. Worst case scenario, Keke would force her to sleep with them all night.

"Actually, scratch that, worst case scenario would be her putting her socks back on with me in them..." She shuddered at the thought of being pressed against her friend's giant foot.

The disheveled school idol looked down at her own body. Sure, she hadn't showered all day either, but there was no way her feet had ever smelled this bad, right? Her trademark white thigh high stockings were never this tainted at the very least. And she most certainly would never torture someone by making them smell her body odor!

Looking back at the legwear, the thought of what laid inside Keke's socks terrified the poor shrunken girl. She imagined a dark cave with specks of dirt and toejam sticking out of the walls like gemstones. Somehow this absurdly morbid thought got Sumire to laugh, defeatedly.

This whole situation was ridiculous. She'd just have to wait until Keke decided what else to do with her. Until then, she'd calm down, and try to focus on anything but these horridly smelly torture devices she was confined with.

Childishly sticking her tongue out at Sumire while sitting down on her comfy bed, Keke continued to read while keeping Sumire in the corner of her eye. She simply waited to watch her crush's reaction to her own foot stink filling up her glass prison.

”你可能不喜欢这个但它会给你一个教训 我希望你在我走之前学会欣赏我”

Sumire couldn't understand what Keke just muttered, and she was unsure if it was good or bad. She couldn't believe she was stupid enough to believe Keke would have dropped some food or something useful in there for her. Sumire was unsure of how she should even respond to such an inhumane act. But there was nothing else she could do. The poor girl was trapped in this stupid jar with the freshly worn and horrid smelling socks of the friend she still somehow held deep feelings for.

"What the fuck is she thinking!? Ugh!" Sumire gagged once more, quickly attempting to cover her nose as the smell festered all around and inside her.

Just like she had planned, Keke's foot stink had fully permeated every inch of the jar. It was all Sumire had been breathing in for the past 15 minutes, and this thought excited Keke somehow. Walking back over to her desk, Keke checked on how Sumire was doing in her new homemade biome of cheesy, musty sock stench...

End Notes:
Thank you for reading, SumiKeke is the best~ Let me know what other scenarios you'd like to see~
Wien Margarete Always Wins by Ninten
Author's Notes:

Synopsis: Wien Margarete has taken a particular interest in Kanon Shibuya, and Kanon is given an ultimatum: Join Margarete in becoming a goddess, or become trapped in a tiny civilization ruled by her...

Tags: Giantess, crush, destruction, adventure (?)

Characters: (Liella!) Wien Margarete, Kanon Shibuya

"Uhh, Kanon-senpai, she's here again..." Kinako said as she waved the center of Liella! over to the club room's window. Confused, Kanon looked out the window to the front courtyard of Yuigaoka Girls' High School. It took a moment of squinting before Kanon noticed a purple-haired girl with a unique school uniform hastily hide herself behind a tree. Their eyes only met for a millisecond, but Kanon knew exactly who it was.

A small "Geh...!" escaped her lips as Kanon covered her mouth and crouched down to avoid being seen through the window.

"Kanon-senpai, do you know why Margarete-chan has been showing up at our school every day this week? A-and also, why are you hiding?" Kinako asked.

"She's been following me everywhere lately. It feels like she's stalking me... Ever since we did well in the Love Live! prelims she's been obsessed with me..." Kanon shuddered, hugging her legs.

"Well maybe she just wants to be friends? She seems kinda lonely..."

"That makes this even more awkward! What am I supposed to do? Just walk up to her and say, 'hey let's be besties!'?"

"That could work! You never know senpai~" Kinako gave her upperclassman a wink. She then proceeded to grab her bag and head toward the clubroom's exit.

"See you tomorrow! And thank you for the extra practice today!"

"Thanks, you too... see ya tomorrow~" Kanon said giving a halfhearted hand wave.

Minutes later, Kanon still sat alone in the empty clubroom. The sun was setting, and she decided it might be time to head home.

"Surely she still wouldn't be standing there... would she?" the shy girl thought. "No way..."

Grabbing her school bag, Kanon exited the school and quietly walked towards the entrance gate.


--


"KANON SHIBUYA!"

"Hyaaa!! W-what!?" Kanon stammered, looking around for the source of the voice calling her name. She turned around to see Wien Margarete standing out in the open, staring right back at her.

"Margarete-chan... You scared me... what are you doing here? A-and why have you been following me the past few days?"

A smirk appeared on Margarete's lips.

"Because I've become interested in you, Kanon Shibuya."

"Interested in me? Why...?"

"At first I thought your whole group were nothing but amateurs, but your recent performance changed my mind, somewhat. You're all still amateurs for sure, but at the very least you, Kanon Shibuya, have impressed me somewhat." As she said this, Margarete gave a very diva-like hair flip.

"But I still don't understand... why me?" Kanon took a step towards Margarete.

"*sigh* God you're dense... Well, that's okay for what I have in store for you anyways," Margarete said as she dug something out of her school bag. What appeared to be a snow globe was now sitting in the foreign idol's palm. It looked to be a perfect fit for the size of her hand as well.

"What is that? A snow globe?" Kanon asked quizzically. She stared into the ornament and saw what looked like a miniature city inside. "Which city is that supposed to be? It's soo cute!" the awkward girl cooed.

"It doesn't really matter what city it is. Look, let me get to the point. I want you to join me, Kanon Shibuya."

"Join you? As like an idol? I... I have an obligation to Liella..."

"No, not as an idol, you need a little more training to be on my level," Margarete bragged. "I want to test you; see how you perform under very particular circumstances. I know you have potential to be an outstanding performer, but you lack the charisma and determination of one such as myself," Margarete continued to boast.

"What I have here is a miniaturized city. Not just a model city inside a snow globe, but an honest-to-god shrunken city inside of this dome. Complete with tiny people and all."

Kanon's face turned from inquisitiveness to flat out confusion.

"Margarete-chan? A-are you okay? Do you want me to take you to the nurse's office to lie down for a bit?" Kanon put a hand on the underclassman's shoulder worryingly.

"No! I feel fine! And I'm telling the truth. I received this as a gift years ago from my family in Austria. It's a shrunken city filled with tiny people living their daily lives. If I concentrate hard enough, I can enter the world of this snow globe at the size of a giantess. I use this tiny city to take my stress out on. I don't know exactly the logic behind it, but it's all true. It's.... magic, I guess."

Margarete said all this with a completely serious tone while Kanon gave her the strangest look she had ever given anyone before.

"Ooookay..... And... what does this have to do with me exactly...?" the orange-haired girl questioned once more.

"Like I said, I want you to join me. Specifically, in playing with this miniature city. You need more confidence on stage. Being an all-powerful goddess to a tiny population of people relying on you for safety has given me much confidence over the years," Margarete neatly explained.

"I don't know... doesn't that sound kind of... morally wrong? Like even if I believed you that there were tiny people living in there, why would I want to destroy their home?" Kanon stared into the snow globe once more, and did in fact, see tiny specks roaming the city streets.

"It's not even real! It's like, a simulation in there or something. Some kind of alternate dimension. I don't understand it either, but I've given you enough explanations. Are you joining me or not?" Margarete stared into Kanon's eyes.

"I... I..."

"If you don't join me, I can't have anyone else finding out about this. I told you because I thought you were like me, because I sensed a goddess within you who wanted to rule over a tiny kingdom as well. I'll have to shrink you and make you live with your mistake as one of the many tiny ants inside this dome..." the purple-haired diva warned.

"I... I can't morally agree with what you're saying, Margarete-chan... And besides, what you're saying is a little crazy to begin with..." said Kanon, unable to look her underclassman in the eye. "I'm sorry... I gotta go..." she said as she took a step back.

"...Hmph, suit yourself... I expected better of you..." muttered the young idol.

As Kanon began to turn around, the world around her fell into darkness...


...


...


"...Young lady... young lady, are you alright?"

Kanon's eyes slowly opened. She was in an unfamiliar feeling bed, in an unfamiliar looking room, staring up at an unfamiliar ceiling. The groggy girl slowly sat up and felt dizzy.

"Umm, y-yes I'm... fine...?" The orange-haired girl answered without thinking.

Truth be told her head was pounding, it felt like she fell down a flight of stairs. But whose voice was that she just heard? Kanon looked to her side to see a man and a woman, seemingly an older couple, staring back at her with concern.

"Oh my... we're so glad you're awake! We saw you fall from the sky and you just landed right in front of our house! We didn't notice any injuries so we brought you inside to let you rest up. How did you end up in such a situation, if we may ask?" the older woman questioned.

Kanon wasn't sure herself. Last she remembered she was talking with Margarete and...

Oh no...

A wave of memories suddenly rushed back into the young girl's mind...


--


She remembered the feeling of her body tingling all over, and Margarete looming above her like a giant. One moment Kanon was a good deal taller than her, a second later she only came up to her middle school rival's chest.

Before she could even attempt to flee, Kanon was already down to Margarete's skirt, then knees, ankles, and finally shrinking below her shoes. The shrinking seemed to stop, and the tingling in Kanon's body faded.

Margarete wasn't satisfied with making her doll or bug size, Kanon was really tiny! Not even bigger than a speck of dirt on the road she was previously standing on. Kanon's legs felt locked in place, she tried to turn around and run for it, but it was already too late. She distinctly remembered hearing Margarete's chilling laugh as she bent down to easily swipe Kanon's tiny body off the ground.

Kanon struggled to free herself from the middle school idol's grasp. Margarete simply looked down at her with a smug grin as she watched Kanon's squirm between her fingers. Margarete's greatest rival was now nothing more than a dust-sized speck in her palm. Her skin was soft and well moisturized, and whatever lotion the girl used had a pleasant aroma. But Kanon was too struck with an immense fear to fully notice or care.

Here was this girl, two years her underclassman, looking down at her like a germ. The leader of Liella was literally in the palm of her hand, and Kanon curled up into a ball, cowering in fear. Margarete's beautifully cold green eyes stared daggers into the minuscule girl's body.

The anxiety-riddled girl watched as her rival pulled out that same snowglobe she was showing off earlier. Kanon gulped as she realized Margarete was telling the truth, and she had an idea of what was going to happen to her now. Margarete's monolithic-sized index finger cast an imposing shadow over the shrunken teenager until it fully eclipsed her. The oils on Margarete's skin were sticky enough for Kanon's entire body to be captured by it with a simple press.

The high school girl couldn't believe what was happening, she was small enough to fit into the ridges of this middle school girl's fingerprint. Kanon cried and screamed as much as she could, but it all fell on deaf ears, Margarete seemingly couldn't hear a thing. Her smug look of satisfaction before was replaced with a look of disgust, like Kanon really was a piece of lint stuck to her skin. It made her feel even smaller than she already was.

Kanon's body was hovered over the city encased in the snowglobe, and Margarete waggled her finger back and forth, releasing the tenuous grip her natural bodily oils had.

The speck-sized idol screamed in horror as she fell (to her) hundreds of feet in the air. She was sure she was going to hit the glass of the snowglobe and die. This was going to be it, killed by the insane powers of this middle school menace. Kanon closed her eyes, and the extreme adrenaline of hurtling through the open air made Kanon pass out.


--


Snapping back to reality, a cold drop of sweat went down Kanon's brow as she laid in the bed of this old couple's house.

"I-it's a long story..." Kanon replied. "Umm, may I use your restroom?"

"Oh, s-sure dear, go right ahead. It's down the hall to the left," the old man replied, pointing out the bedroom door.

Kanon got up from the bed and followed the directions to the restroom. Her stomach hurt, her legs were wobbly, she really needed to pee. She had never had this much anxiety before.

"Is this really the world inside the snowglobe?" the school idol wondered while staring at her distraught reflection in the bathroom mirror.

A sudden loud noise could be heard outside that made Kanon jump, followed by another, and another. It sounded like car crashes, lots of them. And they were soon followed up with booming quakes in the distance. Kanon gulped, she had a sneaking suspicion what was going on. She ran out of the bathroom and bumped into the old married couple.

"I-is this town safe!? Is there something like... a-a giant girl coming maybe!?" Kanon shouted nervously.

"Oh my... so you know her too, do you? Yes, well, it's something that occurs here often, so it does," the woman nonchalantly replied while putting her hand to her cheek.

"H-how can you be so calm!? We have to run, to hide!" the young girl's voice squeaked with fright.

"Don't worry about it young lass. We've been dealing with her for quite some time. And before her it was a different girl, and another girl before that. It's always happened in this town for as long as I can remember. They usually play for a bit, smash some things, and leave. We have safety measures against them now. Not to say there isn't any danger, but we as a society are used to these mysterious giant girls running amuck," the wife explained.

Kanon was dumbfounded at this revelation. They found this normal!? She felt as if she was in a Twilight Zone episode or some weird sci-fi movie. She wanted to be at home sipping coffee with her friends, family, and Manmaru. She wanted to sit on her bed and play her guitar in peace. She knew she had to get out of here. Putting aside her fears for now, Kanon mentally braced herself and took a deep breath.

"Thank you for you help, sir and madam. I'll be going now," Kanon stated, giving a polite bow.

"B-but young miss! We have a shelter, you can stay with us if you have nowhere else! The giant girls usually avoid these suburbs and stick to playing in the big city," said the old man.

"I'll be okay, I've got to get home, and I'll try to help you all too if I can," said the orange-haired idol.

With that declaration, Kanon ran outside. She looked to the horizon and saw the impossibly large school idol, Wien Margarete, towering over the buildings in the distant city.

"SHIBUYA KANON...!! WHERE ARE YOU...!?"

Kanon covered her ears from the booming sound. The simple yell from Margarete sent massive shockwaves across the city, and her voice echoed through the minds of every resident. Windows shattered, dogs barked, and car alarms went off. That call for the leader of Liella was like a bomb going off. And Kanon knew she had to put a stop to this to get home.

Margarete was absolutely rampaging through the city without remorse. She had done this so many times before that it was all routine to her at this point. But this time was different, this time Margarete had a playmate. The giantess middle-schooler smashed building after building in her wake, mercilessly stomping many innocents and getting stains on her perfectly cleaned and shined school loafers. She tried to keep her uniform as clean as possibly, but inevitably it would get dirtied with the amount of debris and human life she crushed beneath her.

Many tiny citizens were always awestruck by her beautiful figure. Despite only being 13, she had a body many girls would die for, and many guys were mesmerized by. They knew she only brought death and destruction with her, yet many simply stayed in place and watched her plow through the streets with a few meager footsteps. If they were caught underneath her, so be it. They could die happily under the shoe of a cute middle school girl.

Kanon watched from afar as Margarete wreaked havoc, lifting buildings and emptying their contents into her palms. What was she planning to do if she found Kanon, the anxious leader of Liella wondered.

Gathering her courage, she knew she needed to end this. Kanon began making her way out of the suburb and towards this ruined city...

End Notes:
I really love Kanon and Margarete's dynamic so I'm excited to write more :)
Shiki's Sizey Sci-Fi by Ninten
Author's Notes:

Synopsis: Natsumi proposes to Shiki that she build a size-changing device for some easy online buzz about Liella. Will Shiki's scientific curiosity or Natsumi's lust for online clout take over the operation?

Tags: Breasts, instant size change, F/ff

Characters: (Liella!) Shiki Wakana, Kinako Sakurakoji, Natsumi Oninatsu

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Shiki?" Natsumi casually asked the girl tinkering away at a mysterious machine.

"What do you mean? This was your idea," replied Shiki with her usual monotone manor.

"W-well yeah, I know that! But you shouldn't always listen to other people you know!!" the braided girl nervously reacted.

"I think it's a great idea honestly. Whether or not it makes money... I don't care. But my curiosity has taken over. What do you call those things again by the way?" inquired the scientific blue-haired idol.

"'Those things' are called 'size fetishists', they like when people, particularly girls, are either extremely big or extremely small. There's whole weird online communities for that kind of stuff, each with different niches. Don't really get it myself, but hey, it's an untapped market for school idols, which means it's ripe for profits!" Natsumi rubbed her hands together in a money-grubbing fashion.

"I think you mean 'macrophillia', Natsumi! People who are into giants and giantesses!" interjected Kinako, sitting patiently in the corner reading a book.

"Sure, yeah, whatever. How do you know that anyways?" asked Natsumi.

"I did some research on my own. Honestly, I see the appeal! Our senpai would look sooo amazing as giantesses... Hahhh... I can imagine it now~" Kinako swooned.

Shiki and Natsumi looked at each other, shrugged, and then returned to their own devices.


An hour later, school idol and scientist Shiki Wakana spoke up once more.

"Okay, I think it's ready," she announced.

"Finally!" Natsume and Kinako said in unison.

The size-changing device was complete, Shiki had built an actual, working shrink ray.

"Shouldn't we... ya know, test it on something?" asked Kinako.

"Sure, you wanna be first?" replied Shiki, turning the dial to the minimum shrinking size and pointing it straight at the brown haired girl.

Kinako curled into a ball and impishly hid behind her book. "N-no no! I'm good!"

"What a shame~ Guess it's only fair if we're all first."

A faint sigh of relief escaped Kinako's lips.

"So, did you have an exact plan in mind, Miss CEO?" Shiki turned her gaze toward her clout-chasing classmate.

"Well, we have a couple options actually. All seem to be popular with different crowds. My phone is all charged, s-so I guess we should get started." Natsumi grabbed her phone off her charger and selfie stick. Snapping a photo with Shiki holding the shrink ray in her hands, Natsumi uploaded it to all her online accounts.

"'Look who's got an actual honest to goodness shrink ray! Who's ready to see the Liella girls up close and beautifully huge!?'
#sizefetish
#sizetwitter
#giantess
#LoveLive
#Liella
#BehindTheScenes
#SchoolIdolSizeStories"



Shiki looked over Natsumi's shoulder as she uploaded the post to Twitter.

"I didn't say you could take a picture of me, let alone upload it. And are all those obnoxious hashtags really necessary..."

"Oh you'll be fine! You could use more fans anyways," she giggled. The retweets and likes were already pouring in, her phone was buzzing like crazy.

"That's it. You're shrinking first," Shiki said, once again pointing the size ray straight at Natsumi's forehead.

"W-wait wait! I promise Liella! is going to get a ton of fans with this! And I have an actual plan!"

"Okay, let's hear it then," Shiki said, folding her arms.

"What if we shrunk ourselves and spied on our senpai? I'm sure we'd be able to get lots of nice candid shots like that!"

"Yeah, no thanks, I'd rather not get crushed. And you take enough pervy 'secret' shots of us already," Shiki replied.

"Ugh, fine! What if we shrunk our senpai then? Wouldn't it be fun to play with them like dolls?" Natsumi offered. "We could put them in so many cute and sexy outfits! Those online size pervs will eat up the domination aspect, fufu~"

"Eh... Kanon and the others will be seriously pissed if we do that. Though that's not entirely a bad idea." Once again Shiki shot down the braided girl's idea. Shiki scratched her chin in a thinking motion.

"Hmm, I actually have an idea of my own. In fact... you can be a part of it..." Shiki said coldly. 

Once again, the blue-haired genius turned the shrink ray's dial to the minimum setting. Pointing it at Natsumi, she gave her a wry smile.

"I've decided you'll be first after all. You can take all the shots you want of me soon. I'm sure your new size will make me look quite imposing."

Natsumi nearly dropped her phone and let out a squeal.

"W-wait! This was my idea in the first place! You can't do this! I don't want to be the only one shrinking! T-this is dangerous after all, let's call this whole thing off!"

The young girl pleaded for Shiki to reconsider, but she declined.

"Sorry, this isn't a grudge thing though. I'm simply doing this for science. Consider yourself lucky. You're the first person that is ever going to shrink. You'll have to tell me all about how it feels when you come back."

Shiki flicked a switch, and the size ray began glowing a green and blue mix of colors. A whirring sound emitted from it that sounded like a blender and a microwave put together.

"Please! I'll give you a cut of the ad revenue! Youtube is getting better with that sort of thi--"


*WWWWWWWWWHRRRRR-BZZZZZZZZZZT!*


Liella's clubroom lit up with the bright flashing colors befitting such a sci-fi scenario. Shiki lifted her steampunk inspired lenses over her eyes. A dark smirk appeared on her face. She knew there was nothing to worry about. The shrink ray would work.

In the corner, Kinako was still hiding behind her book, not wanting to be the next experiment, but also extremely curious to see a miniaturized Natsumi.


Seconds later and the light faded, the buzzing and whirring noises stopped, and the room was dead silent.

On the floor, in the middle of the clubroom, barely standing at a quarter inch in height, was the shrunken school idol, Natsumi Onitsuka. The girl was cowering in a fetal position, clutching her phone tightly in her grip. Her selfie stick hadn't shrunk with her. The massive plastic bar was now like the wall of China compared to the terminally online teen.

Shiki and Kinako observed Natsumi slowly getting up, and staring back at them. It was hard to tell what kind of look she had on her face, she was too small. Was she... angry? Crying? It was hard to tell. They could make out that she was jumping up and down, waving her arms. An almost imperceptible squeaking sound could be heard coming from her, but neither of them could make out what she was screaming about.

"Y-you actually did it..." said Kinako. "You really invented a shrink ray, and you really tried to shrink her... and somehow... it actually worked..."

"Uh, well yeah, of course it worked." Shiki gave a proud grin. It was hard not to giggle at Natsumi's tiny fit of rage happening at their feet. Shiki imagined a small gust of wind easily carrying her away any moment. A sadistic smile soon formed, but she quickly snapped herself out of that train of thought as she noticed Kinako reaching out her hand towards her shrunken friend.

"Wait."

Kinako froze. "W-what is it?"

"It could be dangerous to just pick her up like that. Your fingers could easily squish her with a minimal amount of force."

"O-oh..." Kinako retracted her hand. She felt sorry for the poor tiny girl.

"That's why..." Shiki started, changing the size ray to a different setting and pointing it at Kinako. "You're going to be helping with that."

"Eh!?"


*WWWWWHRRRRR-BZZZZZZZZT!*


Kinako panicked and tried to block the shot with her hands, but it was of no help. Just as Shiki wanted, Kinako began shrinking as well. Slowly dwindling away, Shiki's sadistic grin from before returned. She couldn't believe how fun this was.

Not a moment too soon, Shiki released the trigger, stopping the beam and looking at her prizes left on the floor.

Kinako Sakurakoji now stood at two inches tall. Eight times the size of Natsumi. The twintailed brunette had her eyes closed the entire time, not wanting to know what terrifying size she'd end up as. When she finally opened them, she saw Natsumi, now the size of a small doll at her feet.

"Natsumi! You're bigger now! Oh what a relief, I thought Shiki shrunk me!" Kinako said cheerily, reaching down to pick up the doll-sized streamer.

"You dummy! She shrunk you too! You're just bigger than me! And hey, be careful!"

The country girl looked down at Natsumi again, then at her surroundings, and finally back up at the colossal figure of Shiki Wakana. The bluenette stood over them like a goddess. At their sizes, she truly was. Shiki gave them both a less sinister smile than before and waved.

"That's better. Now Kinako, keep Natsumi with you. It'll be easier to keep track of her if you're slightly larger." Shiki set the size ray on the wooden table nearby and crouched down to get a better look at her shrunken specimens.

Kinako picked up Natsumi and hugged her against her chest like a child would a toy. Natsumi didn't exactly appreciate this whole scenario, but she had to admit this would make one hell of a Twitter thread.


"Now... what should I do with you two first?"


--


~Ding-dong, bing bong~

"Ah, I guess that was the bell. Gotta get back to class." Shiki said, going to gather up her belongings.

"Wait, shouldn't you unshrink us then? We can't go to class like this!" Kinako yelled up.

"Hmmmm.... No. About that. I want to keep you tiny for just a while longer. Don't worry, I'll let you copy my notes later. Now come on."

The scientist school idol lowered her palm down to the wooden floor, allowing Kinako to cautiously step onto it. The mini country girl was lifted up past Shiki's legs and torso, still holding Natsumi's tinier body against her own tightly.

"This feels really weird," said Natsumi.

"Yeah, like a human elevator!" replied Kinako.

"You're always way too upbeat..."

The girls stopped right when they were chest level with Shiki. It wasn't a secret among Liella members that Shiki had quite the body that she rarely showed off. It was even more impressive from Natsumi and Kinako's tiny sizes. Her curves accentuated every asset just right. Kinako stayed mesmerized at Shiki's large breasts jutting out before them until she was snapped out of her daze by her friend's booming voice.

"Okay, I'm going to give you some choices." said the stern giantess. "Choose quickly."

"O-okay..." replied Kinako timidly.

"Ass, or breasts?"

"Eh!?" both shrunk girls shouted in unison.

"Do you want to spend the rest of today with my butt or boobs, was that not clear?" Shiki questioned.

"T-that's not something you can just ask out of nowhere! W-we're friends right? A-and that's really lewd! Can't you keep us on your shoulder or in your pocket or something!?"

While Kinako rattled off a response, Natsumi struggled to release herself from her friend's grip. She wanted to give Shiki a piece of her mind herself.

"Sure we're friends. But Natsumi wanted a story, and she'll have one. I need to hide you both some place close by and safe so you won't be seen."

Kinako slowly nodded to Shiki's explanation, understanding the logic but not necessarily the outcome.

"Plus, to put it bluntly, I'm interested in that size fetish stuff you guys were talking about. I want to see if I'm into it," the giantess plainly answered, moving a lock of hair behind her ear.

"By the way Natsumi, you have quite the large rack yourself. You'll have to let me shrink and get a good look at them some time. Kinako, I've analyzed your legs to be your best asset. I've calculated the charm point of every Liella member in fact. But for now, hurry and decide. I don't want to be late for Japanese history."


--

Kinako was too stunned for words, while Natsumi sat in her palms shouting obscenities at their enlarged caretaker.

"Choose." Shiki already had her schoolbag around her shoulder and was ready to leave the clubroom. She was just waiting on her friend's decision.

"O-okay!" Kinako shouted, not believing she was actually doing this. She ignored Natsumi's squabbles and just went with her gut.

"I choose your... Y-your..."

"My...?"

"Your butt... I guess..." Kinako's blush grew and she turned away, unable to look Shiki in her large eyes.

"Huh, I would not have guessed that. Well okay, if you insist," Shiki swiftly pulled the waistband to her school uniform's gray skirt and blue panties and lowered the tiny pair of girls towards her rear.

"Wait! No, I don't insist! Aaah!" Kinako panicked.

"You idiot! Why would you choose to be under her ass all day when she's gonna be sitting in class!?" Natsumi barked, pounding her tiny fists against Kinako's body.

"I-I don't know! I panicked!"

"Well great, this is exactly how I wanted to spend my day. I'm not even going to be able to get any good shots squished under her fat butt the whole time..."

"D-don't worry, Natsumi, I'll keep you safe. If anything, I'll probably be the one getting smushed..."

Natsumi rolled her eyes. "Ugh, I can't believe I somehow got myself in this situation..."

Up above, Shiki's cold laughter interrupted their squabble.

"You two sound so funny. Especially at that size. Enjoy your time in there, I'll talk to you both later." With that final sendoff, the hand Kinako and Natsumi were settled on tilted to the side, like a claw machine depositing its prizes. Kinako scrambled for any ground on the giant tilted hand. She mentally prepared herself for the inevitable drop into the deep abyss of school idol Shiki Wakana's large ass.

"W-wait! Your breasts! I choose your breasts after all!" Kinako cried out. The movement of the giantess' hand halted, and Shiki looked back down at her companions.

"Aww. You sure? I was getting kind of excited."

"Y-yeah, I changed my mind..." said the struggling girl, her legs flailing in the air while trying to keep a grip on Shiki's thumb.

"I figured you would have answered that in the first place. I don't blame you though. Can't imagine being sat on for an entire day." Shiki swiftly unbuttoned the top few buttons of her school uniform's white blouse and undid her red ribbon. She brought the tiny pair of girls back up to her imposing chest.

"I should have just stayed home today..." Kinako whined.

"You dummy! I don't know if you've noticed but Shiki has one of the biggest pairs of tits in the group! Lord knows how she hides them so well, but now we're gonna be squished all day anyways!" Natsumi yapped once more.

"What did you want me to answer then!? P-Plus I never noticed, I don't pay attention to that kind of stuff! And besides it's better than her butt right!?" the tiny twintailed teen cried.

"I should have never brought up that dumb size-changing ray idea in the first place. No way will I be able to get any good shots smushed between her huge boobs... I guess it could be worse though..."

"I'll still probably be the one getting smushed the most, Natsumi..."

Ignoring her friend, the blonde/pink gradient haired girl continued. "Ugh, I'm so stupid. Surely I could have gone about getting gravure shots of you Liella girls easier..."

Shiki's cold laughter above interrupted the pair's squabble.

"Alright, for real now girls, I got to go. See you lucky ladies later." Once more, Shiki tilted her hand until Kinako could no long hold her grip on the girl's hand. The two were sent tumbling off into the awaiting canyon below.

Kinako landed face first on a mass of flesh and bounced off, barely able to keep the tinier Natsumi in her grasp. Natsumi held onto her friend's finger for dear life as the two tumbled down deeper. The brunette bounced between the gigantic orbs of fat a few more times and, after eventually losing momentum, settled between the two breasts closer to the top.

"That tickles a bit. Try to play nice in there, you'll have to tell me all about it for my notes later," were the last words spoken by their large friend as Shiki began buttoning up her shirt again, sealing the two inside for the day.

--

Getting settled in, Kinako looked around at her surroundings. Light came in through the fabric of Shiki's white blouse. To her sides were nothing but boob flesh, and in front of her, the blue-haired idol's mountainous tits stretched far beyond their view. They were being held by Shiki's stylish blue bra, which Kinako noted matched her panties very nicely.

As Shiki walked, the walls of flesh bounced up and down rhythmically. The up and down motion made Kinako sink into the cleavage a bit. Sweat was now starting to form on the breasts and the air grew hot and heavy.

"This is going to be a long day..." Natsumi complained once more, boredom already in setting in.

"Maybe it won't be so bad. Here, I actually have a fun idea." Kinako sweetly said. The two-inch-tall girl placed the quarter-inch-tall girl on her shoulder and started unbuttoning her blouse as well.

"W-what are you doing!?"

"Just thought this might be fun, here, jump in!" the ever-positive idol offered. Kinako had opened her shirt up and parted her smaller breasts, forming a makeshift spot for Natsumi.

"We're already inbetween Shiki's boobs and you want me to jump in yours!? Besides, yours are way smaller, it's not as impressive. No offense."

"Aww..." moaned the brunette. "You're no fun..."

"I say we have some fun and mess with Shiki a bit mayb--hurk!"

In the middle of her speech, Kinako plucked Natsumi off her shoulder and promptly dropped her between her own breasts. Though her cleavage wasn't a deep canyon like Shiki's, Natsumi was still small enough for the hills of breast fat to keep her secure.

"That's enough out of you! Now try to enjoy yourself in there, and I'll try to enjoy myself too!" Kinako hushed her friend. Adjusting her bright yellow bra a bit, Kinako buttoned up her school uniform and tied her ribbon around her neck once more.

As Shiki sat down for Japanese history, Kinako attempted to lay down in her friend's cleavage, making a sort of hammock of breast fat to relax on. Shiki looked down at her breasts and wondered if her friends were enjoying themselves. She took out her notebook and began copying down the teacher's key lecture points.

Deeper inside, between Kinako's boobs, Natsumi stewed in annoyance. Her flailing arms and legs did nothing but irritate Kinako, causing her to squeeze her breasts together in retaliation. Under many layers of clothing and two separate pairs of mammaries, the unbearably hot air grew exponentially worse, and Natsumi wondered how much of her fellow idols' boob sweat she'd be covered in by the day's end.

End Notes:
Not really sure where I want to take this one but I'm having fun, hope you're enjoying it! too!
Tsuzuri-senpai's Citywide Panic by Ninten
Author's Notes:

Synopsis: Tsuzuri Yugiri finds an entire shrunken city outside and isn't sure what she should do with it... Can its inhabitants survive her absentmindedness?

*This takes place in the recently released mobile app: "Link! Like! Love Live!" starring virtual school idols.

Tags: Destruction, giantess

Characters: (Hasunoroa) Tsuzuri Yugiri

It was a normal day for second year high school girl Tsuzuri Yuguri.

Her homeroom teacher, seeming rather tired that particular morning, gave her a brain teaser to solve while the other students had an independent study period. It wasn't the first time this happened, for some reason Tsuzuri was often asked to do tasks that were different than other students in her class. She didn't really understand why, but she didn't question it either. The brain teasers were fun and passed the time quickly.

She wondered if it had something to do with what was brought up in her many parent-teacher conferences. She was 'a little slower' than the rest of the class. Always behind in projects or turning in incomplete homework. When she applied herself, she could succeed, but Tsuzuri often got distracted, daydreamed, went off into her own little world. She couldn't concentrate on one thing for too long, but when she did, it was always to an obsessive degree.

Luckily, she had her friends to rely on. Becoming a school idol was the best thing that had happened to her, and she truly wanted to give it her all, but she couldn't help but feel that sometimes, her own tempo slowed everyone else's down.

This particular fine day, Tsuzuri was in the Hasunosora school courtyard. It was a lovely spring day, and the accessorized girl was staring at some ants crawling across her path. She loved staring at ants. Their rigid, hypnotic movements made her feel at peace. The ants were heading towards a little anthill made nearby. Tsuzuri glanced nearby and saw a glowing object in the grass, the sun's rays caused its reflection to shine in her eyes.

"...?"

Tsuzuri scooted over towards the mysterious shining object. It looked like... a petri dish, with a lid over it, and something was inside. Actually it was a lot of somethings. Many tiny, minuscule blocks were placed all around it. Surrounding the blocks were what looked like mold, or patches of land.

The silver-haired girl squinted at the dish to get a better look inside. It looked like... a city? A tiny city!

Her eyes lit up. Was this normal? Tsuzuri genuinely wondered if something like this was out of the ordinary, and pondered that train of thought for a few minutes, staring off into space.

--

Down in the petri dish, panic was setting in. This was the fourth day this city had been shrunk and placed in this dish. Nobody knew how it happened or why, but after a bright flash, everything in the city and its surrounding area had ended up in this glass prison.

Food and clean water were running low, and people were going crazy trying to find a way to end this torture. The power had been cut off to everything, leaving everyone unable to connect to the outside world. Their radio signals reached no one. And almost worst of all, giant, monstrous ants could be seen crawling around outside their encasing.

So it was to everyone's great surprise and relief when the figure of a giant high school girl appeared over them. Crowds of people cheered and people cried tears of joy.

"We're saved!"

"Miss! We're down here!"

"Help us!"

"Thank god!"

"It's all gonna be over soon!"

However, their tiny voices reached nowhere near the giantess' ears. After a few minutes of being stared at without a word, the people wondered if this girl was actually going to help them or not.

The way this mysterious giant girl had been crouching, she had unintentionally been giving the ants nearby and the tiny city of people a clear view up her skirt. Her black pantyhose covered her long legs. Even for the average sized Japanese person, she was incredibly tall. Her white panties underneath were nearly being eaten up by her plump thighs. Her shiny black school shoes were perfectly pristine, not a speck of dirt anywhere on them.

The crowd's cheers slowly died down as everyone waited with anticipation at what this girl would do with them.

The bell had rung, and lunch break was over. Tsuzuri had to get back to class now. Yet again she had forgotten to eat. The oblivious girl looked at the school, and the other girls heading inside, and then back to the petri dish. It almost felt like it was calling out to her. An oddity it was to be sure. The stone-faced girl wondered what to do with such a rare find.


Down in the city, the people were greeted with the booming voice of their new savior and goddess.

"I guess... I should take it with me..."

--


Everyone had quickly left the school's courtyard, and as usual, Tsuzuri was left behind. The tall high school girl outstretched her long arm towards the tiny city. Its inhabitants cries were a mix of rejoicing over their apparent savior and fear over what she could do to them.

Tsuzuri picked up the small dish. Bringing it closer to her eyes, she began making out smaller details. The city looked to be in relatively fine condition. But no lights were on in any of the buildings, and there were hundreds or potentially thousands of imperceptibly small dots running around the streets. Were they people? Did the miniature city have actual, living people it it? Tsuzuri wasn't sure. She wanted to go to the science lab immediately and get a magnifying glass, but knew she couldn't skip class.

Speaking of which, she was already late.

Having their whole city and surrounding area held up by a single girl's black leather glove almost seemed like a biblical tale, thought the tiny residents. Their sky was filled with the somewhat distant, blank stare of said girl. Her unwavering eyes didn't seem to host any malice, they seemed more... indifferent.

Tsuzuri took one last look at the petri dish and dumped it in her skirt's pocket.


The people inside had their entire world flip upside down for a moment. Earthquakes caused by this girl girl made unsteady buildings collapse, pipes burst, and dangerous equipment go off. Luckily Tsuzuri's movements and stride were quite steady, causing minimal damage overall. The citizens mourned the dozens of needless deaths, but still held out hope this girl was taking them to safety.

The inside of the girl's skirt pocket had little light, causing a near blackout for the city. People had to rely on candles and what little electronics still had batteries left for light. The city was slightly tilted about 20 degrees inside the cloth encasement, which made some navigation even more of an uphill battle.


Tsuzuri entered the class, not even attempting to sneak in while the teacher's back was turned.

"Yugiri-san, you're late again." the teacher announced, causing all of her classmates' heads to turn towards her.

"Yes. I was... outside..." the tardy girl said quietly, glancing down at her pocket.

"Be that as it may, you have an obligation to return to class when the bell rings."

"There was this thing... outside... It was interesting... Do you want to see it?" Tsuzuri asked with a genuine inflection.

She was serious too, there wasn't a hint of sarcasm in her voice or usual blank expression.

The teacher seemed almost offended at the offer. "N-no, I don't need to see it. If you think it's that important I recommend you head to the teacher's office after class to discuss it further. Now, we've already wasted enough time here. Get to your seat so we may resume class."

Tsuzuri complied and sat down at her desk. Other girls giggled at this interaction, whispering murmurs about how weird their classmate was.

"She was probably staring at bugs again."

*sigh* "Another waste of time thanks to the freak."

"Don't let her look at you, she'll put a curse on you!"

These were the usual comments she heard about her, but Tsuzuri never let them get her down. She returned her limited focus to her teacher's lecture. Minutes passed, and Tsuzuri's notebook filled with meticulously crafted notes. Twenty minutes later, halfway through the period, the tall girl remembered her special find buried in her skirt's pocket. She reached her hand inside and pulled out the petri dish. Placing it on her desk in front of her, she cleverly used a textbook to cover it from the prying eyes of her peers and teacher. The silver-haired goddess absentmindedly spent the rest of the class period staring at the mesmerizing little dots running around inside.


"She's back! She's staring at us!"

"Goddess! Queen! Save us from this purgatory!"

"Take us to a hospital! The government!"

"Why is she just staring at us without doing anything!?"

The people's questions filled the air, and the bustling movement came to a halt as they all awaited their giantess' next move.


Tsuzuri noticed this lack of movement and became curious. The little dots weren't walking around anymore, and their cars weren't going anywhere. She had a feeling everyone inside was looking at her, but it was impossible to tell.


"Is she stupid?"

"Hey lady you gonna help us or what!?"

"Come on you stupid broad don't just stare at us like we're insects!"

The mood of the speck-sized society shifted negatively. Panic once again set in, and no one knew what to expect. Many had now fully given up hope of ever getting help.


For the rest of class, Tsuzuri stared into the dish. She had always taken a special interest in tiny things, she liked seeing the details no one else cared to. People often made fun of her height, but she found herself more often than not close to the ground, observing the things below everyone's feet that they didn't care to.

Finally, the bell rang, and class was dismissed. The teacher and other students left the room, leaving only Tsuzuri behind. Today, she had school idol practice with her newfound friends, but she wanted to go to the science lab first. Being a school idol was still a relatively new thing for her, and she wasn't sure if she could actually succeed with it. For now it would have to wait.

Placing the petri dish back into her pocket, much to the chagrin of its inhabitants, the high school girl made her way to the science lab. Her walking was a little less precise this time, leading to the dish bouncing against the girl's thigh repeatedly.

Dozens of more needless deaths occurred as the citizens finally decided to build shelters from these frequent quakes.

--


Tsuzuri arrived in the school's lab and placed the petri dish on a large black desk made for conducting experiments. The people of the palm-sized civilization were thankful their entire city wasn't sat at an angle anymore.

The giantess rummaged through a few drawers around the room, searching for something in particular. Finally she pulled out what she was looking for, a magnifying glass!

"Now... I can see what all those little black dots are..."

Tsuzuri walked towards the petri dish, holding the magnifying glass up to her eye with her black-gloved hand. She popped the lid of the dish off and placed it to the side. This allowed the first wave of fresh air in days to flow into the city. At their size, it basically altered their entire atmosphere, and the climate quickly changed from a muggy 75°F (24°C) to the clear and chilly 67°F (19°C) of the school's air-conditioned lab.

The giant high schooler sat down at a chair and scooted towards the lab table. She peered through the looking glass onto her new treasure. What she saw surprised her, though she didn't show it on her face.

An entire city, with homes, windmills, apartments, movie theaters, restaurants, skyscrapers, and parks, not to mention the surrounding area of the city, all contained within a plastic dish not even four inches in diameter. Tsuzuri focused on the little moving specks. Just as she suspected, they looked like people! People she'd see every day, not aliens or anything, normal humans, just extremely tiny!


A smile appeared on the girl's face.

"Hello little ones."

She could see the thousands of people react to her words, many stopping what they were doing and staring up at her. A lot of people covered their ears, seemingly hurt or surprised by her words.

"Am I... too loud?"

Never in her life had she considered herself 'too loud'. In fact, she was always told the exact opposite.

The many people littering the streets gave her a responsive head nod or thumbs up. Some were waving their hands and jumping up and down, seeming to want her attention.

"How did you all get like this? Were you all always this small?" she said in a softer tone.

Some looked to be shouting something at her, were they upset? No matter how close she put her ear, Tsuzuri could only barely make out a faint buzz from the city below, no exact voices.

In her mind, she was ecstatic over this magnificent find. The school idol wondered what to do with this amazing discovery.

"A whole civilization of tiny people..." Leaning back in her chair, Tsuzuri Yugiri felt a sense of power she never had in her life prior. She wondered how to deal with this newfound sense of responsibility...

End Notes:
I really like Tsuzuri, in case you couldn't tell~ I hope more people download the Link! Like! Love Live! app and support the Hasunosora girls! :)
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12874