Stinktress by fosmat
Summary:

Right as Ned and Laney's relationship settles past the honeymoon phase into a pleasant duality. Laney's hygiene is somehow awful enough that it throws them totally off course. 

A slow-shrinking story about a shrinking boyfriend and his terribly messy and stinky girlfriend. 


Categories: Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Odor, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 15058 Read: 15455 Published: March 12 2023 Updated: June 17 2023
Story Notes:

A commission I'm working on for noopydoop.

1. Power by fosmat

2. Intoxicated by fosmat

3. Devotion by fosmat

4. Ecstasy by fosmat

Power by fosmat
Author's Notes:

Expect lots of odour and feet.

Enjoy!

Death, taxes and dickheads. Ned kicked a pebble down the footpath as he mused on the true extent of human stupidity and why when alcohol was added to the mix it became especially stupid. One moment in particular left a sour taste in his mouth.

Is this, like, fresh mint?” She drawled on each word like she was unsure of what would come next. She and her friends hadn’t asked for mint, they demanded he remake each one, each and every one as the line grew behind them. All fifteen of them.

Customer service would be the death of him, but he had no idea what else he would do. It became somewhat of a habit to tell himself he would quit his job as soon as something worthwhile arose, something slightly more fulfilling than small talk and pouring drinks. Anything other than finishing a shift gross, tired and annoyed.

Across the road was a bricked four-storey apartment building, his girlfriend Laney lived on the third floor. She wouldn’t be home yet, it was only half past nine. As their relationship progressed, Laney declared that her apartment would be the designated place for them to hang out, both their workplaces were around the corner, it just makes sense she’d say.

Ned trudged the stairs and flicked the key and stepped into the musty haven. When he first started dating Laney, the mess that permeated her living space caused some minor frustrations and the occasional shiver down his spine when he got a pungent whiff of days old food and dishevelled clothes and shoes and socks stinking with stale sweat. She barely opened the windows to air the place out so her scent made itself home in the fibres in the couch and walls and he couldn’t remember the last time Laney had ever cleaned the place, embarrassingly he felt almost acclimatised to it at this point. With a begrudging sigh he paired her boots and thongs and placed them near the door, then leant over to pick up a few matching pairs of socks. He followed a trail of dirty panties and strewn jeans, picking up the clothing as he went until he was cradling her filth like a baby. Another sigh when he reached her room. From Laney’s laundry basket spilled an avalanche of unwashed clothing, flooding half the floor with her laundry. Her desk and bed were no exception, the back of her chair swallowed with layers of clothes. He wrinkled his nose at the heady acridity seeping from the mashup of clothing as if they’d been embedded in it for years, he tried to appreciate her stink, after all it had leftover traces of her presence and Laney was such a loveable presence. It was just a quirk of hers, he reasoned with himself. Half-heartedly, he added the laundry in his arms to the sea below.

Across the hall, he walked in the bathroom and cranked the shower on. He cleared his pockets and placed his keys, phone and wallet next to an out of commission razor and undressed. Warm water cleansed his skin of sweat and grease and he closed his eyes as it ran down his face.

 

The night settled in and Ned lounged on the tattered couch clean and refreshed, lazily watching YouTube while munching on fresh fries. He’d ordered dinner for the two of them. He sipped on his coke and moved an old sock from the coffee table to place it down. The jangle of keys stole his attention and he watched the door as it swung open. In came Laney donned in flared black jeans and a shirt that hugged her plump curves, her auburn hair tied in a bun and her face was flushed to match it.

“James can rot in fucking hell,” she announced.

Ned smirked. “Long day?”

“Not in the mood.” Laney huffed and threw her bag down and marched across the living room to plop herself on the couch across from Ned. “He’s just such a cunt.”

“What’d he do?”

“He put me on dishes for literally six fucking hours. Look at my hands!” She shoved her hands outstretched and they were red raw. “Can I have some by the way?” Laney pointed at his soda and he handed it over. She sucked on the straw until it was air and ice and burped in her mouth, leaning back to blow it away.

Ned knew her pain and decided to ignore the fact she finished his drink. “What a cunt.”

“I know right. I wanna kick his teeth in.”

“May as well. You hungry?”

Laney’s eyes glimmered as she hugged the bag of McDonalds, “God I fucking love you.” She unwrapped a cheeseburger and dug in while stuffing fries in her mouth. “Whadda we watching?”

“It’s this guy building zoos in this game, you like do it custom and stuff and you can add in all the little animals and plants, it’s called Planet Zoo. It’s pretty good. He just built this Capuchin monkey exhibit.”

“Cool.”

They watched the video for a little while, the narrator’s smooth voice over their content silent meal. Eventually, she slunk back against the couch and stretched her legs out, sneakily eyeing Ned with an emerging idea in her mind. Before placing her grease-covered vans in his lap, she pried her toe against the heel and let her shoes clatter to the ground. A gentle crescendo in the room as the sharp scent of overworked feet suffused itself with the insides of Ned’s nostrils. Her thick white crew socks brimmed yellow and her foot funk filled the air, her pudgy toes flexed and cracked their joints in his face. Her soles baked like warm coals. She placed her feet in his lap and crossed her right over her left, wagging it toward his face. Finally, he looked at her.

“You know I had to stand up all day today.”

“I can tell.”

“They’re not thaaat bad.” Laney rolled her eyes and clenched her toes together, she felt the damp cloth bunched between them.

Ned knew what she wanted him to do, it was becoming a routine at this point. She’d come home from a shift all shitty and act coy while placing her feet in his lap. He could feel how moist they were without even touching them and he’d just showered. Her toes splayed and he swore the stink got worse.

“You want a massage.”

Laney tapped Ned’s cheek with her big toe.

“Clever boy.”

“I mean, they’re really bad Laney.” He batted her foot away.

“What did you expect? They’re fresh off a twelve hour shift.”

“There’s this crazy thing called a shower.”

Pleeeease.” She resorted to a whine.

“Fine. But only because I feel bad for you.” Ned turned to face her and tucked his knees so her feet happily danced in his lap. Not making the same mistake as last time by taking her socks off.

“Don’t act like you don’t love it.” Laney giggled and rose her feet to his face, minus the fun in making her boyfriend give her a foot massage she really was looking forward to feeling him dig out those tender sore spots, it had been a long shift and she loved how her puffy feet fit in his hands, the little round nubs of her toes gleefully waved at him.

Ned wrapped his hands around them and his thumbs sunk into her arches. The woollen socks were damp and grimy sweat clung to his fingers, they were a sodden dark grey around her heel, ball and toes and lint riddled them like parasites. Slowly he pressed into her meaty flesh and she smiled and closed her eyes, leaning against the backrest and turning her attention back to the TV. The heady stink radiated from her soles to his face and further added to the musty room. She didn’t mind the smell of her own feet, so why should he? They added a pleasant hum to the room, furthering the warm and cosy atmosphere.

It wasn’t long before she dozed off, the background noise of YouTube and Ned’s loving hands kneading out her stresses. Ned lowered her feet and smelled his hands, recoiling at the post-work funk stuck to his fingers. He watched her for a few moments as cute snores snorted out her mouth then got up and leant over her.

“Laney,” he nudged her. “Bed time?”

She only groaned in response.

“Come on.” Ned reached under her and cradled her body to his, her head lolled back as she let herself be dead weight. She felt heavier than usual he thought.

“Mmmm.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in the crook of his neck as he walked them to her bedroom. Ned flicked the lights off on the way and gently lowered her into bed. She rolled over and beckoned him over.

With his clothes removed he slid into bed and Laney immediately snuggled up to him and wrapped herself around him. Planting delicate kisses on his chest as she lovingly cooed and he reciprocated.

She stunk sure, but she was hard not to love.

 

The next morning, Ned blinked the crust out his eyes as sunlight raked through the blinds. Laney drooled across his chest and he watched her rise and fall between breaths. She shuddered and snorted and her eyes fluttered open and a smile blossomed on both their faces as they stared in each other’s eyes. They lay there exchanging their morning pleasantries and cuddling for a little while longer. Though as one thing led to another and Laney moved her thick thigh right over Ned’s crotch and felt his burgeoning erection, the tone shifted.

Laney scratched his cheek and caressed him before pulling him into a kiss, massaging her thigh over his dick. He moaned in her mouth and grabbed her plump ass and squeezed it, his fingers sunk into her soft, meaty flesh. She rolled on top of him and flanked her hands on either side of his head and arched her back to boast her heavy breasts in his face, tantalisingly she swayed them back and forth and he squeezed her ass again. Leaning in close and enveloping his head in her tits, her unwashed miasma fogged up his lungs.

Even buried deep between her tits his hands never let up in their fondling of her ass and she wobbled it from side to side, his dick standing further erect at the weight bouncing around in his grip. Finally Laney released him from her tit prison and he breathed a deep breath of untainted air. His eyes frantically darting between each boob, large enough to warrant a slight turn of his head to fully take them in, then her arms soft but thick too and up her silky skin to a tuft of hair peeking out her armpit.

A smirk crept up Laney’s cheek as she caught him looking. “Yah!” She rose her arm and crammed his nose deep in her armpit, giggling as he started to writhe beneath her sputtering on the slick hairs. She spat in her free hand and tiptoed her way down to his hard cock and she started to stroke it, his eyes already bugging out as they were, grew even wider.

With the taste of body odour dry on his tongue and wet on his lips Ned pushed her off and licked them and greedily started pulling down Laney’s panties, slow over the curve of her ass but then snapped over the curvature and made her butt wobble. She giggled and jiggled it before gasping as she slid down his length. He ran his hands over her cheeks and down her chunky thighs, rolling his eyes back and biting his lip as the pleasure was immediately gratifying.

Fuck.” Laney muttered, panting as she bounced up and down, her fat ass audibly slapping against his legs and their sex infused scent overcame the room. Sweat broke across their forehead from the exertion and too without their knowledge it was shaping up to be a hot and humid day. She continued to hammer down, faster and faster, the bed head repeatedly smacking the wall and the frame creaking from their sex-fuelled savagery, their hands groping and their mouths interlocked as they moaned to each other until it was white and they climaxed. And it was bliss.

Laney’s head flopped against Ned’s chest as his dick popped from her pussy, slick with a combination of juices. She rolled off him and they lay there panting.

“That was great,” he said.

“Yeah,” she was out of breath but couldn’t agree more.

He reached to the bedside table and grabbed a few tissues and began to clean the mess adhered to his cock and handed a few to Laney so she could stop the landslide from spilling out.

“Are you working today?”

“Not ‘til two.” She rolled her face into the pillow and looked to doze off again.

While Ned was happy to put up with Laney’s stick he felt slimy and needed another shower. Grabbing her sopped tissue and his cast aside underwear he walked to the bathroom and flushed the tissues down the toilet then turned the shower on.

After stepping out and drying his hair Ned stared at himself in the mirror and a strange thought occurred to him.

What exactly was it?

Everything just looked a little off. Like, there had been a very slight change in perspective, he stepped back and gazed down at his body. The sink normally sat right beneath his hip, yet now it was above his belly button.

Huh.

It was one of those things where you can’t think of a single logical explanation so you just accept it and try to move on hoping you’ll never have to think about it again. Ned shook his head and stepped into his underwear and pulled them up. And they fell down around his thighs. Confused as ever, he pulled them up again and saw how loose the waistband was, they looked a few sizes too large.

“Laney!” He shouted and waddled back to her room, holding the band of his boxers so they didn’t slip down. “Hey!” She was laying on her side, her big naked ass facing him.  

“What?” She croaked.

“I don’t know. I just, I dunno know. Did you change the height of your sink?”

“What?”

“The height of the sink is different.”

Finally, he caught her attention and she rolled over to face him, suspiciously eyeing him up and down. “Are you having a stroke?”

“N-no! Look.” He stammered and stretched his waistband out to prove another strange point. “My undies are too big and they fit fine yesterday.”

Laney shuffled across the bed and sat before him in disbelief. He was right, she’d never seen him with a pair this large but they were still undeniably his, they even had that little splash of paint on them.

After a few moments of the brain cogs turning and a few bewildered glances Ned’s brow furrowed. “Am I fucking shrinking?”

“C’mon. That’s ridiculous,” Laney automatically changed to damage control, trying to brush aside such an absurd suggestion, there had to be a reason. She stood up and their eyes almost met. Ned had always been a few good inches taller than her and now she only had to slightly look up at him.

“Maybe I had a growth spurt?” She tried to offer.

“Fucking hell, I’m shrinking.”

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed!

If you enjoy my stories and want me to write more, consider dropping by https://ko-fi.com/fosmat

Also if you're interested in a commission you can reach me on twitter, price in the bio.

Intoxicated by fosmat
Author's Notes:

Another chapter of the commission.

Bit of story, shrinks, foot rubs and sex.

Hope you enjoy!

Strange days lay ahead.

After figuring out and contemplating the new occurrence in his life, with Laney by his side, Ned came to the conclusion that it was a freak accident that he may or may not see a doctor over, he’d only lost a few, several inches, was it really that bad?

Maybe, but he preferred not to think about it. He wasn’t vain about his height when he was a little under five eleven, so why should a few inches matter. He looked at his legs next to Laney’s and it was blaringly obvious whose thighs were bigger. It’s okay. It’s not like it was going to happen again. Whatever had happened was done and he wouldn’t need to think about it anymore.

Ned collected himself and decided it was for the best if he went to work. Laney did her best to convince him otherwise but it was futile. From the very limited selection of clean clothing Laney had to offer, he managed to get by with a passable outfit. Though in the end, she may have had a point after all.

When Ned arrived at work he kept a low profile, he put his bag away and slipped behind the bar. Supposedly only he and his manager Danielle were on today. It was a quiet Monday afternoon and he prayed she would stay upstairs, but as the tables remained empty and the customers dribbled through like drops from a leaky faucet, that pipe dream was looking more and more doubtful.

Movement from upstairs and he heard footsteps creak down the steps over his head. All the way across, until.

“Hey Ned!” Danielle waved as she turned the corner.

“Hey Dani.” He forced a smile.

Danielle was a mother of three and had run this fine Irish establishment for the better part of the last twenty years, the constant steak and potatoes had certainly caught up to her and she could only be described as pear-shaped and she knew it too. Reality struck Ned as she came to a stool in front of the bar and stood a touch taller. She settled onto the small cushion and her jeans spilled over the sides.

She leant on the bar next to him, her heavy bosom claimed the space between her arms. “Quiet day huh.”

“Yup. It’s a Monday I guess.”

She scanned around the bar and sighed. “What ever happened to drinks after work.”

“It might pick up, it’s only half past three.”

“Mhm. It better.” The décor could do with some work. The paint was peeling and the leathered seats were splitting. Maybe she should bring back trivia night.

When she looked back at Ned, he caught her eye in a way that he hadn’t before. “Say…” She snuck a glance down to his hips and slowly crawled up his body until he was worriedly staring at her. “Did you get shorter?”

When those words left her mouth his heart dropped. “Shorter? No? What? Why, why would you think that?”

Danielle laughed her warm laugh and touched his arm. “Jeez Ned relax, I’m kidding. You just look a little, I don’t know, a little smaller I guess. I don’t think you actually shrunk.”

“Yeah, right, yeah. That would be crazy.” He averted eye contact with a chuckle.

“Well it would be pretty funny.”

“What?”

“If you really did shrink. Might be nice having a little Ned keeping the place tidy for me.” She gave a hearty laugh. “Maybe I should get you a cute barmaid outfit.”  

“Ha, ha yeah.” Something evil spurred him. “Let’s hope I don’t keep shrinking then.”

“No, c’mon it’d be fun! What if you were a little pocket-sized Ned.” She held her fingers a few inches apart. “I could carry you around in here, show you the hard yards I put in upstairs.” Here being the breast pocket pulled tight over her tits. Her chest shook with her laughter. “Wouldn’t that be fun?”

“Yeah, that’d be…” He was staring at the drain in the sink. “Great.”

“Huh? You alright hon?”

He snapped to attention and gave her a smile. “Yep. I’m good.”

Really, his ears were beet red and he wished for anywhere but there. Danielle was full on at times, but she truly had no idea the effect her words had on Ned even as he squirmed and avoided her gaze. For such an innocuous conversation on her behalf, he sure was having a strange reaction.

“Alright, well. Guess we better get back to it.” And with that, she begun to shuffle off the stool. Ned took that as his opportunity to get on his tip-toes, the bar masked the façade. Even then, they were the same height and after what felt like an eternity to Ned as Danielle clearly looked at him with suspicion. She shook her head. “You’ve always been this short huh?”

“C’mon, we’re the same height.”

“It’s just I could’ve sworn you were taller than me.”

“Maybe it’s my shoes, I’m not wearing the usual today.” He had on an old pair of Laney’s converses instead.

“No but really Ned, I swear you were taller. A few inches taller at least.”

“I seriously have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m five foot…” And as he said it he realised he had no idea how short he really was. “Eight?”

“Really? Five eight? I must’ve grown then, because last I checked I was barely pushing five seven.”

“I guess I’m shorter than I thought.”

Danielle peered over the bar and gave him a nod as if to say, sure buddy. “Well when you can’t see over the counter you know where to find me.” She strutted back to the stairs swinging her big ass, denim pockets like stickers slapped on those undulating globes. Footsteps thudded overhead, the floorboards creaked as he imagined her settling into that whiny chair.

“Jesus Christ.” Ned clenched the sink until his knuckles were white.

A customer walked in and he was a nervous wreck for the rest of his shift.

 

By the time Ned arrived at Laney’s apartment, the setting sun glowed at the end of the long corridor of buildings, the road simmered from its lengthy sunbake. Street lamps were flickering with life and he felt like he was getting used to his new height. There had been no further shrinking and he’d only had one other harmless interaction with Danielle. A naïve part of him really did think that he’d gone through the worst of it as he hiked up the apartment stairs.

The floor thudded lightly as he approached the door, the bass of music. Then when he fiddled with the doorknob an odd smell struck him. The usual piercing cheese but another one simmered in between, a potent herbal stink. There was a dense fog bulging against the vibrating door, only a thin piece of wood buckling under a tidal wave of aroma and noise, it leaked through the cracks in the frame.

Inside the dim loungeroom Laney lay sprawled with her legs spread across couch and ottoman and her eyes half shut and puffy, there was a live set of a band playing and beside the couch a bong and grinder and the herbal smell made sense. The kitchen lights bloomed orange behind the haze and the haze thickened in proximity to Laney and the TV illuminated her half naked and lethargic form like she were some goddess of laze. A dopey smile and a giggle when he walked in.

“Suuup.”

“Hey. Whatcha up to?”

She paused the recording. “I’m watching IDLES at Glastonbury.”

“Sick, took the day off work?”

“Well I wanted to be home when you got back.”

Ned fell into the couch and rubbed his face, the heavy fog made his thinking slow. The room was dark and Laney lifted her leg from the couch to his lap, her splayed calf was almost as wide as his thigh.

“That’s nice,” he said.

“How are you feeling? You didn’t, you know?”

“I don’t think so. I had a weird conversation with Danielle.”

“About what?”

“I think she could tell that I shrunk.”

“Well it is kinda obvious, right?”

“I didn’t think it’d be so noticeable!” He snapped. “What if it happens again?”

Laney rubbed his back and hugged his arm. “That’s okay baby, why don’t you stay here while we try and figure it out. You know… Maybe the moon cycle is out of whack, Pisces hasn’t been in retrograde since like the 60s. Hey I’m serious! Stranger things have happened. There’s probably a hundred other people out there going through something like this.”

He chuckled. “Yeah, maybe.” It was admittedly more comforting to blame it on the moon.

The lovebugs spent the rest of the evening smoking bongs and watching a variety of live sets from their favourite bands. Ned was the little spoon this time, his head nestled on Laney’s soft chest as she gently combed his hair and her leg was draped over his. She hadn’t showered since yesterday but he was so comfortable, he had no thoughts but to roll over and cuddle her and bury his face in her warm, pillowy chest.

They dozed off, overcome by the high and the late hour. The sleep display from the TV cast a dim light over their snuggled bodies and Ned’s jaw loosened and his mouth spread ajar and he spent the night huffing her stale sweat.

 

In the morning, Ned smacked his lips and recoiled. Fighting the grogginess he blinked and tried to roll over so that his butt was pushed into Laney’s crotch. Something was not right.

Had her couch always been so spacious?

“No…” He pried himself from Laney’s grip and she groaned in response. “No, no.”

There was no denying it now. He was shorter. The perspective told no lie.

“Mm?”

“I think,” he paused. “I think I shrunk again.”

Laney yawned and stretched her arms above her head. “What?”

“I think I shrunk again.”

Her eyes fluttered open and she saw him standing there in an oversized shirt that hung halfway down his thighs. “Oh shit.”

“What the fuck!” Ned exaggerated with his hands. “How?!”

“Wait! It’s okay, let’s not freak out maybe it’s not as bad as it looks.”

With that Laney swung her legs forward and planted her hands beside her and pushed herself off the low couch and rose up and up and over Ned until her tits were in his face, each one bigger than his head it seemed.

“Uh.”

“I’m a fucking gnome!”

“Aren’t gnomes more like, wide?”

“Really?”

“Sorry.”

He flopped on the couch defeated, his hand in his hands. “What am I actually supposed to do here? How is this actually happening? There’s no fucking way I can see my roommates like this. God and I’m not going back to work like this either. Like really, what the fuck. Do I see a doctor? Do I go to the hospital? Am I dying?”

“Don’t say that.” Laney looked at him with a frown then she sat next to him and they were both so in the moment they failed to notice the difference between the two of them as Laney practically lifted Ned into her arms and gave him a tight hug and he tried to hold back momentous tears.

“It’s okay baby.” She whispered and combed his hair, her hand palming over his head. “You’re okay. We’re going to figure this out. I promise.” He whimpered into her arm and she said shh. “Here’s what we’ll do. You tell Danielle you’re sick like you have covid or something, obviously you can stay at mine as long as you want, just tell your roommates you’re out of town for the week and we’ll book a doctor’s appointment for tomorrow, I gotta go to work in an hour but when I get back we’ll book it. Does that sound alright?”

Ned nodded and let himself be small in her arms. After a cuddle she had to get ready and was off, a kiss on his forehead and she waved goodbye.

A few hours had passed since Laney left for work. Ned spent most of them lying on the couch watching comfort movie after comfort movie, his cheek buried in the rough cushion, fibres worn from years under Laney. He dreaded facing the reality of his situation but eventually his stomach begged for food and he groaned and shuffled over and onto his feet. Making his way to the kitchen, he looked up at the fridge towering over him, the freezer handle was above his head. He yanked on the long handle and the fridge popped open and he rummaged around until he found a bar of chocolate hiding behind an empty tub of butter. He planned to waste the hours away.

He was halfway through Spiderman 2 when he was hit with an overwhelming wave of restlessness and decided he couldn’t sit moping around all day, he had energy to burn. He was sick of drowning in his boxy oversized tee and threw it off and stormed down the hall to Laney’s room. After spending a few too many hours within the smell of her musty apartment, her room posed little problem and he trudged through the sea of clothes snagging his toes on the hem of heavy jeans before climbing onto her bed and rummaging through her drawers to find something that fit.

 

By the time Laney finished her shift, her patience had worn thin. James put her on dishes again because she was late, her excuse was weak since she couldn’t exactly tell him the truth. All for Ned’s sake and she was happy to do it but she was also hoping he could repay the favour. Her deodorant’s defence wore thin and her hair felt greasy and she could not wait to be home.

She arrived home to an empty loungeroom and kicked her vans off.

“Ned!”

There was a slight thump on the other side of the flat and a few more quiet thumps before his head peeked out her room. “Hey!”

Laney giggled as Ned walked down the hall wearing an old ACDC shirt and gym shorts that looked like basketball shorts.

“You’ve been busy.”

“My clothes weren’t fitting so, you know.”

She laughed and he stopped halfway down the hall. “I’m not sure if mine fit either,” she pouted, he looked so cute.

“Yeah.” He was fixated on her legs wrapped in black jeans and the white fabric pulled taut between her tits. “I forget how stacked you are.”

Laney filled out the corridor as she approached and she smiled down at Ned. Even when he took a step back her big tits boxed him in. “Seems like I’m awfully big these days too.” She pulled at his sleeve and his frail body was pulled along too.

“Hey, woah.” Ned was pushed against the wall and Laney’s hand stretched across his chest as she held him there. Her tits ballooned in his face and he met her gaze as she swaggered down to his level, a healthy line of cleavage showed through the V-neck.

“You’re in good spirits.”

“I couldn’t just sit around feeling sorry for myself.”

“Well you look cute in my clothes.”

He shrunk against the wall as she rose up and dragged her breasts within inches of his face, nipples protruded from the thin fabric. Standing before him she was much wider and she looked down at him with a devilish grin.

“I had a pretty rough day today,” she said.

“Worse than mine?”

“I reckon. Wanna join me on the couch?”

“Does it entail what I think it entails?”

“You’ll have to come find out~” Laney flicked the tip of Ned’s nose and sauntered down the hall before she stopped and leant over and hooked her thumbs in her waistband. A denim seam entombed within her fat rump and she struggled over its curvature, wagging her hips to loosen the iron grip. She hopped and yanked down and the top of her thong peeked so she hopped again and the thong disappeared as two blood-rushed moons bounced out and her butt somehow bigger once freed from its confines. She shimmied her pants down her thighs and her ass wobbled back and forth as she shook her legs loose.

Turning on her heel Laney winked at Ned and tossed her jeans on top of him. They were warm and heavy and he stumbled as they caught his shoulder and covered his head, hastily he threw them off and watched Laney’s big fat butt sashay into the loungeroom, red from a long day contained within those same pants that were almost as tall as he.

Like a moth to a flame he followed her, entranced by her curvy figure seemingly blown in proportion, her shirt was tossed to the side and her boobs teetered on the edge of spilling from her bra. She fell onto the couch and beckoned him over, he hopped on the cushion between her propped knees and crawled onto her stomach, fascinated as his hands sunk into her soft stomach.

Laney ran her fingers along his sides, equally fascinated in how flimsy her once taller boyfriend felt.

“Is this okay?” She asked.

“I’ve never felt better.”

She giggled and he smirked and reached for her breasts, eager to test their plush.   

“Nuh uh.” Laney quickly rose her socked foot to his chest when he was an inch from reach and she launched him to the other arm of the couch.

In a daze, Ned raised his arms in mock defence as her huge grey sole settled on his stomach and spanned the length of his torso. He wheezed as she tested her strength.

“You know what comes first baby,” she teased.

“Fuck, they’re –” Huge. Putrid. Heavy. He couldn’t voice any of these opinions as Laney’s other foot made hasty residence on his face and he was given a glimpse inside the humid tropics within her vans. The ratty foam insole stretched out like a rolling field of worn and torn black, dips for her pudgy toes and a wide crater for her heel and lint littered the ground, the foggy thick atmosphere all thanks to the steaming sole against his face, her toes reached over his head and drummed down. Eager bundles of muscle that could make a mark if they tried. They migrated down his face and pinched his nose and laid the most rank fabric over his nostrils.

“I’m waiting…” Laney mused and clicked her tongue as the foot on his chest wriggled in anticipation.

Ned complied, pressing his thumbs into her arches, the flesh noticeably firmer compared to the last massage he had given her. Firmer or he was weaker, his vision was still obscured by the underside of her matted grey sock but he could feel the strength behind each minute twitch and as he made his way up her sole and onto the ball of her foot, the power behind each clench and crack of her toes made him wary as he neared their clamp.

He had pitched a tent in his loose shorts. Laney spotted it and reached between her thighs to twiddle with his little rod, smirking as groans vibrated under her foot. She pulled his pants down and enwrapped his member in her hand, practically devouring it whole.

“Now the other.”

Laney’s feet swapped and Ned took a breath before the other landed on his face and rolled his head back and forth, contorting his nose and pressing it deep into the sock’s fibres. Diligent in his duties, he laboured against her large peds, sweat seeped from the damp cotton with each knead and pooled around his fingers and gunk was caught in his fingernails. Each stroke of his cock sent him reeling and he bucked against her hand and he slobbered like a dog over her foot. The lack of oxygen and fermented concoction cast a smog over his inhibitions and he imagined himself glued to her foot for days on end.

Ned emerged from beneath Laney as if he’d never seen light, eyes wide and Laney couldn’t help but laugh at his desperation and was fingering herself too. She bit her lip and eclipsed the overhead light with naught but her breasts as she shuffled over and he stared in awe and she drank in his look with vanity and dropped her tits on his head and buried him deep in her cleavage.

“Ned. Fuck. Me.” Laney panted as his dick disappeared in and out her puffy maw while she rode him. Her fat ass clapped and it echoed proudly across the apartment, his little legs dwarfed on either side by her calves.

Quads burned with exertion and she ignored the temptation to ease as her orgasm built and her thighs quivered. She rose from Ned, conceitful and like a Sphinx, her bottle cap nipples stiffened with the fresh air and she toggled them between her fingers and looked down upon him through the vast valley of cleavage. With gallons of dopamine flooding his brain and her curves settling to a standstill, he felt a strange compressing feeling over his stomach and groin.

His face once painted with pleasure now alarmed and it was like Laney grew heavier atop him, like she was very slowly squeezing him between her thighs. Her coyness gone and she stared at him with worry.

“What’s wrong?”

Then it struck him. 

End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed!
Devotion by fosmat
Author's Notes:

Bit of everything in this one. Enjoy!

The door handle hovered above his head. It had been three days under Ned’s new laws, Laney was to shower twice a day and there was no more sex. He was testing a theory of his, so far it proved to be true and here he was, prepared to confirm his hypothesis. Laney was in the shower and she had thrown her shoes into the quarantine zone that was her room.

Ned pulled the handle down and with a grunt pushed open the slab of wood. The air in the room sighed as it diffused into the hall along with a bundle of shirts. He stepped into the colourful room scattered with her clothes, the furniture hidden beneath laundry too and squatted over her white converse. A number eight circled on the torn almost black insole, the edges frayed and creased. Strange to think a women’s size eight could be so large. His whole head could fit through its maw. He took her shoes in his hand and he felt the heat seeping out, singing his cheeks.

Fresh off a twelve hour shift.

Hesitantly, Ned lowered his nose and winced at the sharp scent. Press on he must, so he dove in again and shut his eyes as the fumes ran up his nostrils and bloomed in his skull. The bottom of Laney’s sweaty foot wrapped in her thick socks, overheating within the confines. A shaky breath, a pained breath. He drove deeper, his whole face pressed into the dent of her heel.

There it was, that feeling. It came on faster this time. His body contracting in on itself and his arms grew weary with the weight of a single shoe. It wasn’t right but, he couldn’t pull away. There was something so, so… Good?

No. So addicting.

Only two days after his last shrinking episode, after sufficiently airing out the apartment and transporting the mess permeating the living room to Laney’s room. The apartment seemed normal for once and wasn’t tropic with her smell. That was when the urges started.

Her worn clothes went to waste in the laundry basket and she showered as soon as she came home. There was something missing. The cleanliness of the place was a self-assigned hell he soon realised. He’d watch as Laney’s hulking form lowered itself on the couch which groaned in protest and how his body would just roll into her gravity. She scooped him into her lap, giggled at how lightweight he was and set him with her breasts as a backrest. Floral and mango scented air emanated from her, but it wasn’t her. Laney didn’t smell like that. She was dirty and sweating and reeking of BO.

This is Laney. He thought to himself as his nostrils flared against her insole. All this at the behest of his height. A worthy pursuit for sure.

“Ned?”

The shoe shot out his hand and he stumbled on her clothes as he turned and fell on his ass, his heart drummed in his chest. Laney loomed in the doorway, still dressed in her work attire.

She was smirking now. “Were you doing what I think you were doing?”

“Uh. I was…”

“Smelling my shoe?”

“I was testing something.”

Laney glanced at the tent pitched beneath his way oversized shirt. “Just gimme a sec.” She disappeared down the hall and the shower squeaked off, she returned with a triumphant, playful look on her face. “Okay so number one, no more mandatory showers. And two, explain yourself shoe boy.”

“Your stink shrinks.”

“Say again?”

“Your BO is what’s shrinking me.” He reached for her shoe and she eyed him curiously. “It’s true.”

“Sure it’s not that you love it?”

“Well that’s another question.”

Laney stepped toward him, covering the distance with ease and squatted down so that his meagre body was framed by her thick legs. The shelf of her tits eclipsed him. “You are looking pretty thin these days.” She took his wrist in her hand and overlapped its width between her forefinger and thumb.

“And I’ve barely shrunk since we cleaned up.”

“Mm. But I have eyes you know. I see how you’ve been looking at me. You wouldn’t mind if I stopped cleaning up, right?”

“I don’t think so.”

She smiled. “You don’t mind getting a little smaller?”

“How much worse can it get?”

“Let’s see, shall we?”

Ned nodded dumbly and watched as Laney’s legs bulged slightly as she rose off her haunches, hiding him in the shadow cut under the ceiling light.

“I would sit on your face, but I think you want something more… potent.” She checked the underside of her foot and scrunched her toes.

“Laney I –”

“Shh.” Her sweaty foot covered his face, the arch itself enough to round over his face and span from cheek to cheek. It was hot and clammy and he loved it. Immediately that urging feeling took hold and he stuck his nose between her big toes and sucked in deep. Behind her heel his dick stood to attention. Ned couldn’t hold back any longer and grasped his length and began to stroke.

The whole experience of his shrinking had a strange effect on Laney. Of course she felt for him, but they’d never gone three days without the deed. And she’d been thinking about him her whole shift. The way his cute little butt would shimmy away when she tried to grab him. Now she had him dead to rights beneath her foot, bucking against it. She unbuttoned her jeans and reached her hand in her panties and ground her foot, physically moving Ned back and forth. Her toes drummed down and she bit her lip.

“You’re pathetic.” She felt him groan into her sock. “Little foot bitch.”

Ned gasped as her foot lifted from his face. “God.” He scrambled to his feet and helped yank down her pants. Laney growled and threw him onto the bed, close in pursuit. The bed creaked and rocked in protest and Ned felt like he was on a ship far out at sea. Under attack by some giant beast. Laney’s leg flew over him and landed with a crash. Her enormous ass wobbled above. She teased its girth, quiet slaps from her twin moons as it jostled. A hearty slap rang out in his ears and her fingers sunk into meaty flesh. Bellows of hot air as she fanned her cheek and exposed her thong ridden deep along her asshole.

Down came the cellulite ridden sky and Ned felt it again.

He welcomed it. It felt so good.

So addicting.

 

Days passed. Ned was caught in a dwindling spiral and Laney revelled in it. Both enjoyed it very much. Laney danced in the kitchen, taking the rest of the week off work to be with her naked boyfriend who sat atop the windowsill now a single foot tall. They were ignoring any and all responsibilities and feeding off each other’s energy to barrel further and further down the rabbit hole they’d opened. Their favourite album played on the record player and they were cooking up a storm, Laney was, Ned watched in awe as her giant form sashayed above and strutted between bench, fridge and pantry. Aside from a pair of Ugg boots to contain the stink, she’d given up on clothes and radiated a musk paralleled by none other, that would no doubt seep its way into the steaks frying in the pan. Not exactly expecting a visit from health and safety.

Then Ned’s phone started ringing.

They both stared, the music sombre in the background.

“Who is it?”

“Neighbours?”

“Check it.”

Laney darted around to the record player and lifted the hand as Ned began to scamper across the bench. He squatted over the phone and flipped it over, easing it down.

“Fuck.”

“Who is it?”

“Danielle.”

“Didn’t you say you were sick?”

“How long has it been?”

“Fuck. Answer it. Say you’ve got pneumonia.”

Ned placed his hand on the screen and swiped across. He pressed speaker.

“Hello? Ned?” His boss’ voice garbled from the receiver.

“Hey Dani.”

“Uh hi? Where are you?”

“I’m sick.”

“What’re you on your deathbed?”

“I’ve got pneumonia.”

“Wasn’t it covid?”

“Yeah, I um, I think that might’ve caused it.”

“Well shit. Maybe you could’ve kept me in the know? You don’t sound too good.”

“No yeah, uh. It’s been rough.” Ned faked a cough. “Just one of those, you know. Heavy spells.” He smirked at Laney quietly giggling.

“I can imagine, Paul had pneumonia a few years ago, he was sick as a dog for two weeks. Yeah. Well, you rest up, let me know when you’re coming back.”

“Okay thanks Dani, have a good one.”

“You too Ned, bye.”

He ended the call and they burst into laughter. The music returned and Laney finished up dinner and they ate from the same plate in the living room. She cut smaller pieces of steak for Ned and he gobbled them up in his tiny greasy hands like some rodent.

Later, they were relaxing and Ned snuck downward glances from the TV. He lay atop Laney’s thigh, a plushy mattress that provided more than enough space. Her Ugg boots crossed over themselves on the table and they dithered to-and-fro. Across his back settled her hand, sandwiching him under its weight, her enlarged finger scratched between his shoulder blades and then it traced down his back and tapped his butt and he heard her snicker.

“What’re you looking at?”

“Oh I’ve just been thinking. You did such a good job with dinner, I mean how could I possibly repay you?”

“What were you thinking?”

“A foot massage perhaps?”

“You are a gentleman.”

“I know how you love them.”

“And a romantic too. Get to it toy.” She gave him a light flick between the legs and he scrambled to action. Trapezing across her shins, hugging them to not fall down the couch and coffee table ravine.

 Laney bit her cheek as she watched Ned surrounded by her big Ugg boots, they almost came up to his shoulders. He had become much more fun-sized recently, his latest BO overdose (or a BOOD as they called it) came when Laney forced herself on a run around the block purely to build another layer of sweat to replace the sour and musty smell that crept in from lying around for days without cleaning. Meanwhile Ned was at home with his head in one of her socks waiting for her. He lost a lot of height that afternoon, going from level with her mid-thigh to a touch over eleven inches. Barely taller than her feet.

She hit her Uggs together in anticipation and he disappeared behind them to take the weighty heel in his arms. The slate of rubber proved difficult and he grunted as he pulled back to no avail.

“It can’t be that hard,” Laney teased.

“I’m trying my best.” His voice weak behind her foot.

Ned dug his heels into the wood and tugged again, the shoe moved this time. Only slightly but it invigorated him. He grabbed a handful of beige suede and pulled. The shoe moved again, Laney cheered him on. Taking a few moments to recover he got back to the task, but this time it was no matter of strength that would help him, he’d have to lift the Ugg up and over her foot, and that was a matter of height that he could make no claim for. He put a shoulder beneath the heel and tried to lever it that way but it was stuck.

“I can’t do it.”

“Aw, but you’re so close.”

“Just help me out would you?”

While it was fun to tease him, Laney was dying to feel his hands. She removed her left Ugg and spread her toes within her thick woollen socks. Her big toe was bigger than Ned’s head and he recoiled away from them as they made a playful grab.

“They fuckin’ reek man.” He was getting harder to hear.

Laney brought her boot to her face and sniffed, seemingly immune to the noxious fumes. “Well if you do a good job, I’ll let you sleep the night in here.” She pointed the mouth toward him and he seemed entranced as hot air oozed out the sheepskin cavern, his hair stood on end and his mouth salivating. The thickly carpeted walls were matted and grey and rescinded into the shadows, the barest hint of her flattened insole toward the end and he only wanted to be in there.

“I could use another hand.” Ned began working on the other Ugg and Laney moved in to help this time.

The boots were off, one lay on its side and one was upright and the same height as him. Her giant peds waved at him, slight vibrations travelled through his feet as their weight shifted back and forth. He gawked as the air grew more fragrant and humid, heavy like a weight on his shoulders. A level of derealisation had crept in over the last few days and it struck him intensely now as he watched Laney’s toes gradually creep taller than him.

It was all fun and games until it wasn’t.

He stepped toward her left and wrapped his arms around the ball of it like he were hugging an enormous bean bag, he dug his face into the woollen sock, bits of lint pressed against his lips and he licked them and felt her toes close in over his head, sealing him away in a damp hedonistic paradise. Sinking into the fuzzy grey breadth.

She eased her foot upward, gently lifting Ned from the table, his whole body leveraged by only a foot. It made her feel powerful. The way he got off on her scent, her pheromones so intense that he willingly sucked her socks dry. Tiny teeth grinding the threads between them and his hands massaging dutifully. She cooed and pressed her other foot against his back and entombed him between, only his feet dangled out the bottom. She rolled him around, feeling his little body contort with her movements and his arms and legs and cock were flattened.

What felt like somersaults until his head emerged from between her big toes, the woolly bundles battered his cheeks and made him pout like a fish. His wet hair fell over his eyes and he pulled in laboured breaths, his chest struggling to dilate under the crushing pressure. As he was getting smaller she was becoming much more difficult to play with. Unaware of the power she held over him, unable to feel just how taxing even a slight squeeze was. He was dropped on all fours and Laney’s heels landed with a thud and lint rained down as she wiggled her toes.

Despite the arduous task, Laney’s moan rumbled around the room and spurred him into action. Ned wasn’t only doing this for himself, it was for her too. But before he had a chance to resume, her feet rose from the table and she leaned forward. A dopey glazed look of pleasure and she snatched him off the table, snug like a doll in her hand.

Laney’s eyes half shut and she purred as she studied him up close. Enormous washes of hot exhale steamed from her nostrils and her lips were crooked upward. A fleshy monster snaked out and her teeth showed, each larger than Ned’s hand and her tongue ran over them. She breathed and his hair jostled.

“You’re done with the massaging.” She droned and the air stirred in response. “I want you to worship me instead.”

“I can do that.”

Laney hummed and her hand glided over her breast, pausing to squeeze her nipple. Slowly, she rose with Ned in tow and sauntered to her room. Her head lolling back and having to lean on a wall as she stopped to play with herself and breath all over Ned as he was forced to watch without participating. Finally she made it to her room and she tossed his squirming body onto the edge of her bed. Her hot puffy crotch level with him and she stood tall, letting him drink in her godly visage.

The very definition of fertility she was. Thighs plump and girthy as they flared out into wide hips, the roundness of her rump visible even from the front. Her fingers played around in the thick pubic forest above her sweating pussy, she teased her lips and they squelched and her moans hammered down from the heavens. The soft roundness of her tummy, jutting out slightly overhead, the kind of fat that can be truly appreciated in the nude. And two huge swells of flesh on her chest, her nipples tall and proud and framed her face creased and smothered with pleasure, her mouth half agape and her eyes squeezed shut.

Ned failed to see her as once had. Cute and stinky. She’d become something else entirely. Godly or gorgeous and stinky felt inadequate. The heady stench of her sex much more potent than a mere stink. It was hypnotising. Ripe. Fetid. Glorious. Round and round her fingers went, her moans like thunder above.

He held his breath as she stopped, a sticky string of cum clung to her and she wiped it down her thigh. Then Laney soared overhead. Pendulous tits swung down and Ned ducked to avoid her stomach and then the heat of her crotch as two pillars of flesh wobbled past. Once over she crashed down onto the bed and left him cowering between her legs. He was surrounded on all sides by her thighs, the enormous shelf of her ass wobbled to a stop.

Laney propped herself on her elbows and checked over her shoulder, admiring the rolling hills of her ass to the tiny Ned enraptured by the size of her. “As you were. Toy~” She shook her thighs and he watched with respect like she were a force of nature not to be trifled with.

“Feet first,” she said. “You can play around in here later.”

Without a second of thought, Ned was taking laboured steps over the bedspread, sinking with each step. He ran his hands along her calf, gliding over overgrown hairs as she hadn’t shaved in weeks, even though he was taller, her calves splayed out and boasted their girth. He reached Laney’s socked feet upturned toward the end of the bed and he knelt beside them, spreading his hands over the grey mass. It wiggled in response.

Not massage. Worship.

He crawled on top of the enormous appendage, hesitant at first to avoid any sudden movements that may anger the beast, and then amazed at how he sat atop it like a raft, so tiny he’d become. With his legs tucked beneath him, he bowed down and Laney held a giggle as his petite ass pointed in the air. He’d kissed her feet many times in the last few days. But this time Ned waited for a moment, cementing it in his mind what he was doing and why he was doing it. He meant it this time, he was devoting himself to Laney. She made him like this and he loved her for it.

Sweat pooled around his face and he groaned, pained almost, at how intensely she filled his nose and flooded his senses. He licked and sucked until his mouth went dry and he prayed to her, he prayed she would let him stay like this forever. 

 

A warm swathing current of wind streamed past him. The soft ground beneath him rose and the wind stopped. Then he fell and his hair was gently pulled forward and he smiled at the source.

The gradual rise and fall atop Laney’s breast. She matched his longing gaze, her loyal servant barely a few inches in height and cuddled next to her nipple. He was tuckered out first from her feet, then she’d dug him out her ass when his worshipping squirms finally eased.

Laney hummed and he felt it rumble through his bones. The raw power she radiated from a mere strum of her vocal cord. She had a pleasant, satisfied expression, as if she’d just finished a filling meal. Her nostrils would expand and another husky wash of air over him.

He’d gotten so small. Ideas flooded to her, ways in which she could use him. Reduce him even further, how tiny could he go? More and more ideas. Scenes, vistas. Her tits like the peaks of mountains, a speck celebrating the summit. Her ass crack a dangerous volcanic cavern, spewing hot gases to any daring explorers. Her feet like arid deserts, rough and calloused ground stretching for miles beneath the hazy heat. Her body a landscape for her Ned to wander and devote himself to.

There was a tickle on her nipple. Goosebumps rippled along the sensitive skin as he worked his hands on the nub and it expanded until he could wrap his arms around it. He was an endless source of enthusiasm.

Laney sighed as her hand snaked between her legs. “Mm. You’re an eager little thing aren’t you.”

He didn’t let up in his duty.

“You wanna double down?”

That got his attention. “How?”

“Well…” Laney rose her arm and from her armpit flared a large brown bush. The hairs clung to each other and some were plastered against her wet skin. The stink that seeped from her swamp-like pits made his eyes water.

He’d dealt with her pits before, but since the shrinking started, they were further and further out of reach. Of course there had been run ins since, but he always scampered away from that ungodly place for fear of what it could do to him. He didn’t feel quite ready until now.

Wobbling on her tit as he rose, he nodded and his heart fluttered as her smile grew wide. His height didn’t matter, he knew how to make Laney happy. She took his foot between her finger and thumb and ran her tongue up his exposed stomach and flicked his cock with the tip of her tongue. Noiseless moans escaped him and it wasn’t long before he was on the verge of climax. With a pop of her lips she let go of his throbbing cock and lowered him toward her armpit.

It wasn’t like the rest of her which fogged over your thoughts and made it hard to think. It was sharp and attacked his nose, boring its way through to brand its mark in his mind. And as she pressed his face against the mass of tangled brown hair, wet with sweat, his body instinctively tried to jump back. Futile. He was consumed by her wiry pit hairs and they poked him and enwrapped him all over, the hairs thick enough one got caught in his mouth like a gag.

Laney nestled him deep in the crook of her arm and slowly sealed him in. The beginning of a scream before it turned mute. Thrashing attempts thwarted by the solidity of her compared to him. Her mass compared to him.

Her compared to him.

A god to a man.

She grabbed her vibrator off the bedside table and it buzzed with life and she teased her lips. Cooing at thoughts of supremacy and her servant’s plight in her pit.

She’d questioned before if her stink affected herself. Though once unsure, Laney could tell now that the flicker in her chest had certainly grown in size and she was sure that it was the reason for all of this, it had been there all her life but now it was roaring. A core of heat that fuelled the sweat to fill her pores. It was special and so was she.

A long, drawn out groan bellowed from within Laney. It rumbled and the walls shook. Her eyes fluttered and she squeezed her arm tight, silencing and overpowering any of her toy’s protests.

Fuuuuuck.” She drove her head back into the cushion. Blazing desire scorched up her thighs and she could only groan. And her bed groaned too.

Then a snap. 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! 

Also if you care to, follow me on twitter cause I may or may not start posting bite-sized stories. 

Ecstasy by fosmat
Author's Notes:

Took a while to get this one out but here it is.

Micro time baby (growth as well????)

Enjoy!

It was all a bit too much. The stench in Laney’s armpit pounding against his head. Drunk on ichor from the gods and his mortal mind naïve in the face of such other worldly ideals. It rearranged his thoughts and scattered them in favour of fanaticism. There was no thinking straight.

Ned’s muscles tightened and sighed with each shuddering breath. He was strung like a martyr and nude within her fiery nest, the slick ropes vined around his limbs loosened as essence seeped out his pores. One arm after the other slipped from the hairs hold and he tumbled down a slope into a broad wall of skin. An imperceptible thing when measured up to the might of Laney’s torso.

He laid there for some moments, feeling the immensity of her diaphragm dilating and how the bed rumbled with it. A guttural snore thundered above as Laney had lulled herself into a post-orgasm stupor. The underside of her enormous tit eclipsing the ceiling light above. Even a slight movement from her and he would be squeezed into a paste.

No idea how small he’d become. An estimate of a few centimetres at the absolute most. There was more to be had but not without the risk of withering away to nothing. Gradually, he clambered his way up the bedspread to put some distance between Laney. Climbing on all fours up the silky slope, the fabric reeked of her too. The furniture blurred in the distance and there were light bars of dust floating through the blinds, a grand feeling of vast open space, he shouted and it rippled away in echo. Time escaped him as he wandered drunkenly alongside her.

Laney’s snore caught itself in a snort and she murmured something. Signs of movement as she began to turn her hip into the bed, pulling the bedspread taut and he scrambled to maintain his footing. The mattress lurched and groaned under her revolving weight and Ned swore he heard wood splintering.

Ahead of him, her ass settled on its side with one last fortifying movement. Those two enormous glutes so heavy in their actions and now stacked on each other like giant globes of dough. Subsiding ripples through the flesh as she came to a still and her snoring resumed. Cellulite stretched over her hips and her skin was soft and perfectly smooth, as if a grand tribute to Laney’s ass had been chiselled from marble. The plushness of her ass captured so magnificently and it was rounded to perfection, not a single blemish in sight.

Her hand soared overhead and went to scratch at a cheek, giant fingers broke the illusion she was made from stone as they dented the flesh and he could truly appreciate the size of her rear as even her hand looked small compared to a single cheek. She moved such weight with ease though and he knew if he was somehow positioned between them he would stand no chance of resistance.

Laney tensed up and Ned instinctively went to cover his ears. She grunted and a droning trombone reverberated through swamp ass until exploding out loud and proud behind her. His eyes welled up at the smog that settled over him, the sharp scent of digested red meat and he took that as his queue to leave.

Over the edge of the bed he surveyed for a safe landing. Crumpled denim jeans were certainly less appealing compared to a bundled up sock with their rough texture. Though, the sock was a small target when crumpled up, he’d rather not miss and end up a splattered on the wooden floor. Further down he spotted a pair of sweatpants, Laney’s panties taken off at the same time as they were threaded through the leg holes. That was his ticket. He turned around to blow a kiss at his landscape of a girlfriend and leapt off the edge.

 Arms spiralling as he plummeted and he braced for impact. Without so much as a slight poof he landed amongst the soft brown pants, laughing to himself as the adrenaline ran its course. Pulling himself together, he peered over the waistband and gazed upon the sprawling floor, bright with colour and texture, a sea of her dirty clothing stretching out far and wide. There were hardly any paths of solid ground leading out the room, and he found himself in somewhat of a labyrinth after descending the side of her sweatpants. Her mammoth desk and closet loomed over the laundry canopy and Laney continued to snore like thunder cast across the land, beneath the bed, the mess grew more dusty and stale so he set his sights on the door at the other side of the room. 

Ned snaked between walls of stained fabric and grey mottled socks, a looping belt passed overhead and he gawked at enormous redwoodesque boots towering into the sky. Her work converse on its side and he lingered by the opening taking deep appreciative breaths. The scent of her was much easier to process when it was days old. Opposed to the aromatic richness of her fresh sweat, the smell here was light-bodied and cool on the nose and he could sit there for hours basking in it.

But there was another flavour on his mind, something a little more recently-worn, musky and less zesty than the direct source. He pressed on through the laundry maze, passing by the mountainous laundry basket, like a volcano spewing colourful lava, clothes stacked to the precipice and creating a hill around. Then he zigzagged between an overturned bra and hiked one last time over an old sock before finally facing the skyscraping white door. Without even bothering to test his strength against the wall of wood, he got down on his stomach and shimmied through the gap.

The day was almost over and the hallway was dim and softly lit on the far side by the fading light. This place he’d once walked through with ease now had an alien quality to it, so empty and devoid of movement, only the dust shimmered in the setting sun’s rays. The ceiling so far out of sight that it served as a synthetic sky, the plastered walls featureless and smooth and extending on for hundreds of metres and the lines through the floor stretched to obscurity. Ned’s footsteps unable to create any discernible noise above the distant rumbling of Laney, he felt a trespasser in an incompressible wonder and he shuddered at the thought of her filling such limitless space.

He made his way to the living room, and beside the ottoman he spotted what he was looking for. Passing by the couch legs he stepped onto the carpet and brushed past shoulder-high fibres, the white tendrils stained grey from years of being trod on, their earthy scent clung to him as he soldiered on. Across the field of threads loomed a giant pair of Ugg boots, a beige tower and its partner on its side, his neck craned back as he approached the yawning woolly cavern. The opening like a sagged oval and the matted sheepskin walls ran deep. He clambered inside, his hands and knees sinking into the furry ground, gazing at the rounded ceiling curved above. Laney’s foot odour hung in the air, stale and foreboding as it lured him further in, years of wear lived in the walls of the long tunnel. The air grew thicker as he approached the heel of her giant sole, an enormous dent matted the wool flat and grey, the thicker threads mashed into a dark grey criss-cross of compacted snakes. He turned his head and gazed into the alluring darkness toward the toe-end of her boot, his eyes following along her giant footprint, the wool less trodden on where her arch was but then flat under the ball of her heel and the craters for her toes were buried somewhere in that murky ink. A sheen of sweat covered his skin as he journeyed into the shadows, her foot funk heavy on his shoulders and his eyes watered, but in the distance he could make out where the cavern sloped to a stop. It got darker until he was walking cautiously as his eyes adjusted, and eventually he couldn’t go any further. He squinted into the dark, the terrain of the far wall slowly became more apparent, a great oval dip sunk into the woollen mass, as large as a swimming pool. There was another dip above, and another, five of them in total, descending in size. Laney’s enormous toeprints, the mark of her brunt.

A tremor simmered under him and he was snapped from his ogling. Seconds of anticipation before another made him grip threads as he was shook loose.

The following tremors built into earth-shaking thuds and they stopped for a moment. A moment of pure silence before a splintering eruption of noise and Ned lost hold and was violently thrown into the crater formed by her big toe. The wool was so matted he could barely get a grip and he felt himself go weightless as the shoe turned upright. A divine stream of light illumed the heel and he scrambled to his feet and started running toward it, shouting her name. It could only be her.

Like day turned to night, the light was swallowed by a great beast. The interior cast back into darkness, and the barest hints of grey only existed in glimpses. Suddenly the floor moved from beneath him and he fell through the dark until crashing into soft ground. When he looked up, there were five enormous toes writhing their way down, the width of them covered the diameter of the boots mouth and each time they moved, everything shuddered and blinked black and the toes were even closer. He was frozen by fear and awe, those great bundles of flesh so vast in scale they inspired primal instincts of devotion, the lowest part of his god yet they rocked his world with their sheer presence. He should only be so lucky to accept his fate as they descend upon him and swallow him in their enormity.

The largest toes lurched forward with one last push and sealed his body between them, slowly they’re edged in further and he was taken along with them, unable to breathe anything but the intense aroma wafting from the jam between her toes. So potent and he could barely comprehend a thing that happened as the world grows around him.

 

Laney awoke with a crying pain in her stomach. It grumbled at her and she groaned and rolled out of bed. She was starving. The memory of what’d happened came flooding back to her as she sat up and settled her feet flat on the floor, she giggled as she splayed her toes. When she stood up her eyesight was in line with the top of her closet. Her loins tingled at the thought and she closed her eyes and leaned back and felt how her body just filled the room. She reached to the roof and pressed her palms flat against the ceiling, humming in approval. For her own curiosity she picked up a pair of shorts and placed them in front of her hips, snorting at the fact they used to fit. A single thigh outsized the width of them and she thought it pointless to even try.

Ducking under her doorway she laughed at the tiny hall and her hips brushed the walls as she sauntered into the living room. Her steps felt heavy and the floorboards whined each time she eased her foot down.

The gnawing hunger hadn’t gone away so she bee-lined to the fridge. Her ass knocked the stereo off the bench when she leaned over to look inside, and without notice or care she continued her perusal, nothing quite to her taste, she checked the freezer and found two tubs of vanilla ice-cream. She grabbed both and a spoon and stomped over to the couch, using her knee to push it backward so she’d have more room to stretch out. The couch trembled in fear as she shuffled into place and hung her engorged backside overhead. A tremendous sigh and she let gravity take over.

The tattered furniture shuddered in protest and the small wooden legs gave out under her enormous weight. Her ass alone took up more than half the available cushion space and she ground it around in an attempt at comfort. She found her Ugg boots where she’d left them and decided to give them a go. They were always a loose fit, maybe they’d be able to fit her puppies. Taking it one at a time, she stuffed her foot through the opening and had to yank them to get inside. It was tight but doable. She pulled again and a gasp of hot air rushed out her shoe as her ped eliminated any remaining space. They were tight around her calves and when she wiggled her toes they were clearly visible through the suede.

Laney opened a tub of ice-cream and began to stuff her mouth with vanillary goodness. She was halfway through the second tub when she felt a tickle at the end of her big toe. She focused on it. A delicate tap-tap-tap almost frantic in its action. She pushed her big toe down and felt an object like a loose pebble pressed against it, she played with it for a moment, flipping it under her toe, then repositioned it between them as she pressed them together and the pebble started frantically tapping again. A sinking feeling struck her.

Pebbles couldn’t move.

The Uggs proved more difficult on the way off as she had to grasp them with both hands to yank them free. Her foot was red raw from such a confined space and spread-eagled smack bang in the middle of her big toe was a tiny man. Her tiny man.

“My, oh my. What are you doing in there? Got sick of me or something, tryna run away?”

He didn’t move and she leaned in close to inspect.

“You doing alright? I didn’t squash you to death did I?”

Shakily, a thumb was thrust upward.

“You shrunk again, huh?”

A nod this time.

“Well, as long as you’re okay. Knock yourself out.”

She leaned back into the destroyed couch and kicked her feet up onto the ottoman, wiggling her toes as she dug a spoonful of ice-cream into her mouth.

Ned fell from the great height of her toes and tumbled down the pudgy ball of her foot and landed in a heap. Two pillars rose on either side of him and he lay there gathering his breath as they writhed in pleasure. Popping cracks rang out as her pudgy toes scrunched and relieved themselves. He approached her heel and pressed himself into it, fitting his head between a greasy crease, his cock full mast and he began to hump her foot. His thoughts still full with that dark furry cavern and the enormous five-headed beast that pinned him in its lair, tossed him around and squeezed the life out of him like he were its plaything.

Laney’s lips smacked as she gobbled down the ice-cream, white cream visible from her gaping maw. She licked them as she finished the second tub in record time and slunked down further with a satisfied feeling in her stomach. The tiniest traces of pressure on her heel and she lifted her foot to expose her little worshipper. He fell forward without the wall to support him before scrambling toward it again when she settled her foot on its side, snickering at his desperation. She reached between her legs, biting her bottom lip at the first sign of touch. It only took a few encouraging strokes before her libido kicked into full gear, shifting to overdrive when she felt him pressed against her arch.

Shivers ran down her spine and she felt the room go hot around her.

 

It’d been a long night, a typical Saturday night. But with the return of trivia, the pub was alive with shouting and shenanigans. A group of 19-year-old know-it-all’s verse the old timey regulars. It was a battle for the ages, pop culture knowledge against the wisdom granted by age. Banter being thrown back and forth and it came down to the wire. The final question.

Kookaburras are a member of what group of birds?

Warwick in his grey fedora slammed his buzzer and yelled ‘Kingfisher!’ and cheers erupted from the codgers. Yardy-yardy-yardy-yar. Fifty bucks in their pockets and they headed straight for the pokies, chanting.

Danielle smirked as the scene played out in her head. It was a fun night but a tiring one and as she wiped down the tables she began thinking of her earlier phone call with Ned. He’d always been a nice kid, a good employee, he worked most nights of the week and he’d been with the pub for two years now. Sometimes he felt like a son away from home. And he was so sick that he could barely even let her know. She felt for him and thought maybe she should extend the sympathy.

So she decided to write a get well soon card and drop it over to that girlfriend of his. Laney, was it? She was a nice girl too. Surely she could deliver the card to Ned who was most likely catatonic in a hospital bed. After cleaning up she climbed the stairs to her office and wrote a sweet message on a piece of coloured cardboard. She grabbed her coat and made her way into the cool night air. The intersection’s flashing lights and the sound of engines stopping and starting their way through.

Laney only lived a few blocks away, she remembered from the last time she visited. She’d been there once to pick up some marijuana. It had felt rather scandalous at the time, but her and her hubby were curious souls. She crossed when the lights went green and pulled her coat close as it was an uncharacteristically cold night.

Danielle planned to leave the card in the letter box but to her surprise, as she approached the four-storey bricked apartment, she saw the lights were still on. Up the front stairs she went and she rung the buzzer. A few moments passed before a distorted voice spoke from the tinny speaker.

“Hello?”

“Hi Laney, It’s Danielle. Ned’s boss,” she said.

Without a reply the door clicked open and she stepped inside and called the elevator to the third floor. As the elevator rose, a strange anticipation creeped in and when the metal gates slid open something about the door at the end of the corridor called to her.

Room 333. She stepped down the hall and could think of nothing but reaching it. When she stopped in front of the bronze numbers nailed into the door, she had to pause and gather herself.

What was she doing here anyway?

Danielle knocked on the door. Dull, heavy thumps answered back. They came closer and made the ground tremor beneath her feet, they stopped right on the other side and she took a deep breath as the door clicked and the knob turned.

The largest pair of tits she’d ever seen. Each one far larger than her head and the nipples stiff and swollen, the areolas as big as a plate. They lowered from the doorframe and the face of Laney swung into view, her auburn hair messy like a lions mane, sweating after a hunt. The girl was enormous, stark naked, and she filled the entrance with her curves and spread a pungent waft of fish.

“Hey Dani,” she said, the sultry tone of her voice made her knees weak.

Her purse slipped off her shoulder and fell to the ground. The best she could do was stutter.

“Do you want to come inside?”

Without a beat she nodded and the giant Laney spun on her heels and beckoned her. Her ass swung and bobbed with each step, a weight of its own, and Dani felt obliged to follow. She heard slapping and moaning coming from inside.

The couch was destroyed in the living room and a pile of food had built around it. There was anal porn playing on the TV. A huge pink dildo disappearing in and out of a thick blonde. The remote looked tiny in Laney’s hands as she turned it off.

“Sorry about that,” she said.

Finally able to pull her jaw off the floor, Dani spoke. “It’s alright. Um.” She thought hard. “Listen Laney. I – I’m here to speak with Ned. I think.”

“He’s not exactly available right now.”

“Oh. Is he alright?”

“He’s sick remember.”

The phone call returned to her, the details still muddled. “That’s right. Right. Well, sorry to bother you.” She couldn’t take her eyes off Laney who stood there with her hips cocked and her arms folded in front of a long line of cleavage. “I should probably go.”

“So soon?” Laney crossed the room and Dani craned her head as she stomped past, BO left in her wake. She shut the door and locked it. “C’mon stay a little while, it’s been ages since we’ve seen each other. I’ll see if Ned’s up to it. Take a seat, please.”

Dani looked at the ruined couch and to Laney who stood there expectantly. With seemingly no other choice she lowered herself down and nervously smiled, unable to maintain eye contact.

 “You know, I found out something about myself recently,” the giant girl said, disappearing from sight as she walked behind Dani. Huge hands settled on either side of her shoulders. “I like it when people listen to me.”

A smog settled over Dani as Laney’s tits invaded her space, softly knocking the back of her head. Like a sauna, her scent enveloped her, the inside of a gym locker room after a scorching hot day. She coughed.

Laney chuckled and squeezed her shoulders before rising away. “Jeez, sorry. I forget how much I smell sometimes. I’ve never really been a big fan of showers.” A huge pale ass wobbled into view, eclipsing Dani in its shadow and she shrivelled up in intimidation. The very weight of it rattled through the couch and she couldn’t help but shake.

“Laney,” she squeaked. “You’re scaring me.”

She tittered. “Relax, I’m just playing around. Ned seems to really like it.”

And with that, she leaned forward and dug her hands between her meaty ass and pulled her cheeks apart.

“In fact, I think he loves it.”

A hot rolling wave of heat washed over Dani’s face, making her blush. The unbearable stench of unwashed ass and she covered her nose and squinted her eyes as they watered.

“See him?”

Laney’s fingers dug into her plush flesh, she extended one out and pointed at a freckle near her asshole. The sinkhole moved closer and Dani realised it wasn’t a freckle. The cheeks slapped shut, sending another punch of swampy air, then they started jostling side to side, smacking back and forth and her heart hammered as the show continued. Nasty, dirty thoughts circled round. The flesh rippled to a stop and Laney leaned over further, pushing her backside inches from her face.

“That – that’s Ned?”

“Wanna say hi?”

It was hard to think of what to say. She should be appalled, but another part of her, a part she had not met before, decided to comply.

Dani reached out and wavered before slowly pressing her hand into one giant mound of ass. Gasping to herself as she felt how firm it was, so large she couldn’t get a hold and instead gawked at how heavy it was when she tried to move it. She placed her forearms on either side and used her whole body weight to lever the fat apart. It wasn’t enough and her arms were already quivering under the strain.

Laney giggled. “Let me help you with that.” And she wrapped her hands around Dani’s arms and leaned forward, the smaller woman’s head was pulled between her cheeks. She flossed Dani back and forth, smearing her face against her nether regions.

A bellowing groan erupted around the room. Laney dropped to her knees, tits slapped onto the coffee table and still holding Dani’s face to her backside. All her weight shifted forward and the coffee table smashed under her bosom. Laney sat back on her feet and any sign of another person vanished beneath her thick ass, she ground her weight from side to side, played with her nipples, starting to pant like a dog.

It all started to happen so fast, already, the slight feeling of someone nestled along the length of her ass crack started to diminish. She felt her thighs bulge fuller, her bosom swell larger and the floorboards creaked beneath her knees. Too caught up in her own arousal, she failed to take note of the approaching ceiling. Husky rasps of air between each surge of growth, her feet screeched the couch backwards and her shoulders caressed the roof, a puff of plaster knocked loose.

With no more room to spare, Laney, now giant and hunched over herself, towering above the furniture in her living room, never once breaking from her self-pleasure, a quivering sigh as she flicked it just right and her weight tipped to the side and she toppled over. Like the weight of an elephant she crashed into the floor and the whole apartment building shook, right through to the foundations. She rolled onto her stomach, her hips alone spanned the width of the carpet. Before Dani had arrived she was already right on the edge and now she teetered on it again. She bucked her hips into the floor, hard and heavy, books and trinkets fell from the shelves and the ottoman was flat.

From between her ass cheeks two little legs stuck out, limp and bouncing along with the moving hips, Dani’s body from the knees up consumed by doughy globes of flesh. Laney squeezed her thighs together and the legs kicked into action, protesting against an immovable ass that swallowed her up bit by bit. Little shoes bounced down giant thighs and clattered to the floor and soon there were no more legs to be seen.

A thunderous groan and a final thrust and Laney’s whole body quite literally shuddered and blew up in size once more, a shower of plaster as her head knocked into the wall. She was dizzy, barely able to think of a thing, totally unaware of her surroundings. The dining table was flat under her forearm and across the span of her body her giant foot pushed against the front door, it whined from the hinges before bursting open and her leg jerked down the hall and landed in front of her neighbours apartment. Her head felt empty as if it had just exhaled a momentous breath. She closed her eyes to the faint cracks of overstressed furniture, floorboards whining with each subtle movement, and dozed into a bottomless dream, one where she swore she forgot something.

 

And those forgotten things numbered two, they were buried deep in her hefty behind, plastered between two unfathomable slabs of peachy flesh. Each planetary cheek seeped of salty ichor, it pooled in the canyon between and coated their bodies in its wet warmth and kept them plastered in place. They couldn’t remember a name but Laney but they knew they were thankful to her. They didn’t need to remember anything else because this was what they needed. All they had to do was live and breathe. Exist solely off the fruits of her body.

It was utter bliss.

End Notes:

Sorry if the ending is a little abrupt I just ran out of words. 

Either way, thanks to everyone who read and reviewed!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12862