Foodie Taster Course (soft/ hard vore) - contains different shrinking sizes by Richard C H Davies
Summary:

Contains 2 inch and micro/ nano size willing and unwilling shrinking. Hard and soft vore.

This story follows two self proclaimed 'foodies' - people obsessed with food and social media associations with it. They sign up for a special taster course but soon realise that they are not the ones doing the food tasting. 

The final story includes soft, hard vore, it includes 2 inch size and micro/ nano size people as well as some other stuff! I'm also thinking of doing a few variations of this story with a more gentle version if people would be interested in that, let me know?


Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Adventure, Entrapment, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4718 Read: 11590 Published: March 11 2023 Updated: April 30 2024
Story Notes:

This story follows two self proclaimed 'foodies' - people obsessed with food and social media associations with it. They sign up for a special taster course but soon realise that they are not the ones doing the food tasting. 

The final story includes soft, hard vore, it includes 2 inch size and micro/ nano size people as well as some other stuff! I'm also thinking of doing a few variations of this story with a more gentle version if people would be interested in that, let me know?

1. Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

2. Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

3. Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

4. Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies

5. Chapter 5 by Richard C H Davies

6. Chapter 6 by Richard C H Davies

Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

Foodie Taster Course Part 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Hard vore, soft vore, shrunken men, shrunken women, point of view, handheld, willing and unwilling

 

 

"Oh my god. I'm such a foodie, I absolutely love it. I love food," Mark exclaimed as he scrolled through his phone showing Georgina (they called her Georgie) photos of all of the dishes he had eaten recently. 

 

"I can't get enough of it," he continued incessantly. 

 

Georgie nodded excitedly. 

 

"I know. I do wonder whether there are other people out there who like food as much as us?" she asked rhetorically. 

 

"Agreed, I think the same. I don't think it’s possible," he smiled. "I've got a surprise, I've signed us up to this special Foodie taster course. It’s going to be absolutely epic," he sent Georgie the link to her phone. 

 

She looked at her phone and scrolled through, her face lit up with joy and excitement. 

 

"OMG! I love you so much, you're such an amazing friend... I can't wait to share this on Insta!" 

 

The two of them being habitual Instagram and Twitter users were very keen to get some more likes and hits on their posts. Mark had seen the opportunity to attract more traffic to his profile.

 

They clicked away on their phones for a while. 

 

"When is it?"

 

"I've just sent you a calendar invitation," he replied, looking at his phone.

 

*

 

They both arrived at the venue. It fronted as a restaurant open to the public, they were greeted at the door. 

 

Mark showed his voucher and booking to the staff member who warmly welcomed them for the Foodie Special Taster Experience.

 

He led them through the public restaurant, it was still very quiet at the moment, only being early morning. 

 

Then they passed through private tasting booths. 

 

"Are we going to be in there later?" Mark asked with interest, taking pictures on his phone. 

 

"Yes, that's right. You'll be there later," their guide replied. 

 

Then they passed through a large kitchen, Mark and Georgie looked around the large kitchen in awe. This was where the magic of food was created. 

 

Then they continued through to some further rooms. There were a few class and training rooms, then they seemed to reach the back. This venue seemed to be bigger than it appeared on the outside. They must have knocked through and adjoined with another building. 

 

They were led into a waiting area with some soft furnishing. 

 

"Okay, here we are. Please take a seat. Can I get you anything? We have some complementary sweets and drinks already set out for you."

 

"Thank you," Mark and Georgie both smiled and picked up a drink. 

 

"Okay," the guide picked up his tablet. "I've got a few questions for you before you start. Thank you for your medical and allergy information. I know its a bit more detailed than normal but we take everything very seriously here. Okay, so what is your preference? Starter, main or pudding?"

 

"Main," Mark blurted out. 

 

"Pudding," Georgie said with smile.

 

"Okay, great, thanks. Let's see," he scrolled on his tablet a bit. "Just need you to sign this here, its just those standard boilerplate waivers,"

 

He passed the tablet over and they both quickly signed the tablet, eager to get on with the Special Foodie Taster Experience; they didn't bother reading the contract or the small print.  

 

"Great, thanks if you will just pop inside there, we have a special waiting area for you," they giggled excitedly and went through a thick looking door into a very dark room with a very simplistic dark bench. 

 

"Okay, a bit different..." Mark murmured with a curious smile. 

 

The door shut behind Georgie without their guide. There was the sound of a seal and a lock. 

 

"Huh?" Georgie looked back at the door in confusion. She stepped back to it and tried to open it but the handle wouldn't budge. 

 

"It's locked..."

 

"This must be some kind of joke..." Mark started. "I bet this is all part of the experience."

 

"Okay stand still please," a voice came through on the ceiling speaker, causing them to momentarily look upwards. "Just for about thirty seconds, smile for the camera, it’s the lens on the far wall, can you see the lens?" 

 

They both looked at the camera lens. There was a flash of light and loud whirring. A huge amount of heat. They felt a sudden intense pain and then darkness. 

 

*

Mark woke up, feeling quite groggy and a bit cold as well.

 

He looked around. Georgie was sitting nearby, completely naked, clutching her knees to her body. Her face was lined with anxiety and worry. 

 

There was a large linear LED strip light above but the diodes looked huge to him. 

 

There were other naked people around them too. 

 

Then he realised he was naked. He looked down in panic. Completely naked. He hid his genitals with his hands. 

 

"What the hell?" He exhaled in panic. 

 

Several people looked over at him. 

 

"We've all been knocked out and stripped naked and put in here. We don't know where we are..." one of them spoke in a panicked voice. 

 

Mark's heart started to beat rapidly. This was impossible, this was ridiculous. 

 

"Let me talk to the manager," he stood up and pushed his way through the group of people. 

 

"There is no manager here. We are all just in this room." There was a loud scratching noise and voices outside their room.

 

Their whole environment suddenly wobbled and shook. They all started to panic. 

 

Suddenly one of the walls of their room just fell outwards, there were suddenly screams and shouts. People held hands to their faces and clutched at their bodies. 

 

There were a few whoops of excitement. There were some people, men and women, bizarrely excited by what was happening. Mark couldn't understand what they were saying but they were talking about how excited they were to be in the mouth of a giant.

 

Mark looked out through the opening, where the wall used to be, and he could see giant thighs of a person. 

 

Then a few seconds later several giant faces appeared where the wall had been. Huge human eyes peered inside the box, the eyes flicked from one to the other checking them. 

 

The occupants all stared at giant people who stared back at them. 

Suddenly the ceiling folded away as well and Mark recoiled and stumbled backwards in shock as he saw their huge surroundings. 

 

There were giant men and women looking down at them. 

 

What the hell was this?

 

"Okay, make your selection, you all get four each. Make sure you pick a few of each colour scheme." A female giant in the same uniform as their guide said to the giant people. 

 

Everything seemed to suddenly blur. Mark felt light headed. This wasn't happening. 

 

He realised that he had some colour painted on his chest. It was blue. Georgie was red. He dipped a finger into it and tasted it. It tasted like icing sugar. 

 

There were more screams as giant hands descended down into their room, which now appeared to be a box. 

 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

Naked people were plucked out and lifted up by the giant hands. Screeching and wriggling as they were lifted out. 

 

Suddenly huge female eyes fixed directly on Mark. He cowered in fear. 

 

Giant pink polished fingernails approached him from above. 

 

Suddenly another set of giant fingers also descended on him. The giant hands clashed slightly. Red polished and pink polished fingernails.

 

Mark cowered and looked up, following the source of the fingers, along their arms to the two giant women who suddenly looked directly at each other. 

 

"Sorry," they both said to each other, very politely. 

 

"You have him Emma," red polished fingernails giantess said to the other. 

 

"Thank you Laura," the giantess Emma said with a sweet smile. Then looked back at Mark and her giant fingertips snatched out and clamped down on his torso. He shrieked and pounded at the huge nails. They felt solid and real. This was impossible. 

 

He also saw Georgie screaming and shaking as she was picked up by Emma's other hand. They were both lifted into the air and Emma turned around and walked a few steps to a giant bench. She lifted them up and examined them. 

 

"Please, this is all a big mistake!" Georgie begged from Emma's other hand, she was squirming to try to get free. 

 

Emma frowned and looked at Georgie strangely. 

 

"What do you mean?" Emma asked her. 

 

"We shouldn't be shrunken down. We just came for this tasting course. This is all just a mistake, please can you tell somebody?" 

 

Emma looked around guiltily, the staff seemed distracted and busy. 

 

"Please!" Georgie and Mark both begged her. 

 

Emma looked over to Laura. 

 

"Hey, my one's are telling me that they shouldn't be shrunken down… what should we do?" She asked Laura.

 

Laura glanced at them both quizzically. Her giant breath washed over each of them. 

 

Mark's heart was thumping in his chest. He felt like he was on trial… and he kind of was.  

 

Laura looked each one of them up and down. 

 

She shrugged. 

 

"I've never had this before… but it's up to you. You've paid for them, so…" she trailed off leaving the obvious unspoken words. 

 

Emma smiled slyly as Laura turned away and concentrated on her own food preparation area. 

 

She looked at each of them with a feigned apologetic expression. 

 

"So, basically I've paid for you guys already and I don't think they do refunds…" she shrugged and the corners of her mouth tugged backwards apologetically. "So sorry, but um… you're mine now, to do with as I please… so…" 

 

She lowered them down and released them into a huge ceramic bowl. 

 

Mark rolled inside the bowl, bumping into two other naked people.

 

He looked around in stunned shock. 

 

"I can't believe it, this is amazing, it’s my dream!" One of them said to him, it was another guy. The other woman was shaking and sheet white with fear. She looked how Mark felt. 

 

"What?" Mark asked in confusion. 

 

"We are in the possession of a giantess. I hope she licks us and dips us in food and stuff," the guy said eagerly. 

 

"Did you know this was going to happen?" Mark asked, feeling sweat pouring out of his pores, as the adrenaline and stress mounted. 

 

"Yeah, of course stupid. I have a massive fetish for this stuff. Being shrunken down..."

 

"We are not shrunken down..." Mark started to protest, then followed the man's gaze out of the bowl. They were surrounded by dishes that looked like a range of ingredients. All of them were giant compared to them.

 

There was a sudden blood curdling scream. He looked over to another giantess nearby. She was lifting a tiny person up to her face.

 

He watched in shock as the giant mouth opened and popped the wriggling... living person... inside.

 

The huge mouth closed shut behind them. Mark gaped in shock. 

 

"Okay, don't consume them before you've had a chance to prepare your taster menu," the giant guide lady said with a slightly irritated voice. She shook her head. "The number of times this happens."

 

The other giant woman swallowed hard, with an embarrassed look on her face. 

 

"Sorry," she put her hand to her mouth as she spoke. "I just wanted to see what they are like..."

 

"What are they like?" A giant man asked with excitement. 

 

"It tasted amazing. I loved it. It was... oh I can't describe it. You've got to try one... soon..." she chuckled. 

 

"I just can't wait. I'm such a foodie," the giant man said. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

"What the fuck?" Mark asked angrily.

 

Everyone ignored him.

 

The giant woman started to brief the giant people.

 

Mark phased out of what she was saying. 

 

He was looking for a way to escape. He needed to let someone know. This was just a big massive mistake... just…

 

Georgie was already clawing at the bowl, trying to escape. She was screaming up at the giant Emma. 

 

Emma was trying to listen to the guide lady, she glanced down irritably at Georgie's noisy mouth. 

 

The giant eyes glanced around outside the bowl and then her huge hands picked something up and it was lowered down on top of the bowl enclosing them in darkness. 

 

She had just put something on top of the bowl to cover them over. 

 

Mark started to shake in fear. 

 

He kept telling himself that this wasn't happening. This wasn't real. 

 

But he could hear the giant people speaking through the lid. He could hear their laughter and their giggly voices as they battered. 

 

He could hear the guide talking about arrangement ideas for their food. What was this all about? 

 

He heard them talking about what to do with their starters, with their mains… They mentioned the blue colour on the tinies, was that him? He touched the blue icing as he thought about it. 

 

Then he really started to panic. 

 

The lid was lifted off the bowl and Emma's giant face framed it as she looked down at the contents hungrily. 

 

The occupants of the bowl were clearly a mixture of people who were eager for this and others who were shocked and terrified. 

 

"Please help us, can you get the manager!" Georgie shouted up to Emma. 

 

Emma ignored her and looked at a person with a yellow marking on them. 

 

She reached down and pinched the person between her fingertips and lifted him up in the air. 

 

The man was squealing in delight as he was lifted up. 

 

"Thank you, goddess," he was calling up to her. "I can't wait to give you the ultimate sacrifice of my body!" 

 

Mark was stunned. This guy was like a religious zealot. He was speaking as if Emma was a god or something. 

 

Emma smiled wryly. 

 

"That's a bit better," she replied to the tiny man.

 

Then she lowered him down out of sight. 

 

Judging from his size in comparison to her thumb, Mark concluded that they all must be about 2 inches tall in height. Small enough for her to eat. 

 

She worked on something out of sight. 

 

"There you go," then she squirted something. Mark could hear the man cooing. "There, nice and wrapped up," then she lifted something beige up into the air. It was a mini pancake. 

 

Mark followed it with his eyes and swallowed in horror, he could see the tiny man's legs sticking out the end of it. 

 

Some blobs of sauce filling of some kind dripped out of the pancake. 

 

Emma lifted the man pancake up to her mouth, licked her lips and then popped him into her mouth. 

 

Her giant lips closed around it and she sucked on it for a while. 

 

"Hmm… oh my god," she spoke with her mouth full. "You're right Laura… that tastes amazing," Mark saw Laura smiling in the background. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies
Author's Notes:

Full part 2 now here:

Warning this story contains: Hard vore, soft vore, shrunken men, shrunken women, point of view, handheld, willing and unwilling, panty entrapment, 2 inch shrunken, micro/ nano shrunken size

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

Foodie Taster Course – Part 2

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Hard vore, soft vore, shrunken men, shrunken women, point of view, handheld, willing and unwilling, panty entrapment, 2 inch shrunken, micro/ nano shrunken size

 

 

Then Emma just swallowed, a big gulp, and a lump travelled down her throat and the tiny man was gone. 

 

Blood drained from Mark's face. 

 

"Quick, we've gotta get out of here," Georgie grabbed hold of Mark's shoulders and dragged him to the edge of the bowl. "Boost me up!"

 

Mark crouched and helped her climb up the side of the bowl. 

 

"Well, you two are just trouble aren't you?" Emma's voice boomed down towards them. 

 

They both looked up in surprise, two giant hands soared down towards them and grabbed hold of them before they could do anything. 

 

Emma lifted them up into the air and then lowered them down to some kind of food preparation area. 

 

Mark looked around in awe. There were huge knifes, various ingredients and condiments and loads of pre chopped and pre-prepared food. 

 

He looked around. Various giants were basically making their recipes with tiny people. 

 

Some tinies looked pleased and others looked terrified. 

 

"Hey," Laura nudged Emma. "You're not supposed to do this but I like to take one or two to play with later," she winked at Emma, glanced around shiftily to check that no staff were watching and then she picked up a tiny person from her own bowl. 

 

The tiny was screaming and bashing at her giant fingers. 

 

Laura lifted the tiny person over to her waistline, she hooked a thumb over her elastic waistband of her jeans, and pulled it open; lifting the tiny wriggling body directly over her open crotch. 

 

Mark could see that her thumb had also opened her panties as well. 

 

Then she let go, the tiny person dropped from her fingers, he could hear their screaming. Laura looked down with a smile and then released her waistband with a snap. 

 

She patted her crotch and then got back to preparing her next course. 

 

Emma smiled and then looked down at Mark and Georgie. 

 

"Don't you dare!" Georgie shrieked out, punching the air with her fists. 

 

Emma's giant face descended down until it was level with them. Her face was beautiful and huge. She did truly look like a goddess. 

 

Her warm breath washed over them as she examined them closely. 

 

Her huge fingers grabbed hold of Georgie's naked body and lifted her up. 

 

She screamed and shrieked at Emma. 

 

"Don't you dare touch me, you bitch. Let me go!" She screamed out. 

 

Emma just smiled as she examined Georgie. 

 

"I'm going to enjoy playing with you later," then she whispered very quickly. "Sorry about this, but I forgot to shower this morning," she winced and then lifted Georgie up into the air and quickly whipped her over to her waistline. 

 

She opened her waistband up and dropped Mark's screaming friend down inside and snapped it back. 

 

"Now, it's your turn," Emma looked back at Mark. "What can I put you with?" She asked rhetorically as she examined the various food options around him. 

 

"No, please don't eat me, please… put me with Georgie. I would be happy to please you…"

 

"I would," she shrugged. "But I'm quite hungry," she licked her lips as she picked up a mini burger bun and placed it down next to him. 

 

Mark looked at the burger bun in shock. 

 

"No, please don't do this…" she squirted some sauce across the surface of the bun and tossed on a slice of gherkin and tomato. 

 

Then she reached down and picked Mark up. 

 

"No!" He shrieked out, hitting at her thumb and forefinger. "Please don't do this, please!" 

 

She lowered him down onto the burger bun and pressed his body against the moist tomato. 

 

Mark thrashed about and she kept him pinned down with her index finger. 

 

She picked up a slice of cheese and pressed it down on top of him. He wriggled beneath it but she kept him pinned down. 

 

Then she lifted up the top of the mini burger bun. 

 

"Hmmm… I'm going to enjoy this!" Her mouth was salivating. She lowered the top of the bun down on top of the screaming Mark. 

 

Then with two fingertips she pressed the top of the bun down, pressing the burger together. It caused a bit of pressure on Mark and he screamed out. 

 

Then he felt the burger lifting up into the air. 

 

He could barely see anything, he was sandwiched between a slice of tomato and cheese and the sauce had squelched around him when she pressed the burger buns together. 

 

Mark screamed out, but he ended up choking on burger sauce. 

 

He felt the burger being lifted up higher and higher in the air. It felt like that feeling of a roller coaster ride being hoisted up in the air. The main difference being that he was rising upwards towards certain death. 

 

He squirmed and tried to work his way free but Emma's giant fingers kept the burger pressed together.

 

The lifting suddenly stopped and he heard her mouth opening with a wet sound of saliva. 

 

Then he felt her teeth pressing down on top of the burger bun, he felt them below as well and he heard the awful tearing sound of the burger bun.  

 

"Nooo!" He screamed out. 

 

 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 5 by Richard C H Davies
Author's Notes:

Added some willing vore in there as well... Hope you enjoy

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

Foodie Taster Course – Part 3

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Hard vore, soft vore, shrunken men, shrunken women, point of view, handheld, willing and unwilling, panty entrapment, 2 inch shrunken, micro/ nano shrunken size

 

Danielle watched in absolute terror from within Emma's bowl of tiny treats. 

 

She had watched the man and woman being lifted out of the bowl and then witnessed him being put into a burger and lifted up to her mouth which opened up wide to consume the burger with him inside it. 

 

She averted her gaze as there was a loud excruciating crunch from Emma's mouth. 

 

Danielle looked back up, shaking from the shock of it all, Emma was chewing the burger; streaks of red were running down the sides of her mouth. She wiped it off and continued hungrily eating the rest of the burger. 

 

This place was a horror fest. 

 

Danielle looked down her body again at the red smudge of colour that was spread across her chest. 

 

She had overheard that red was the colour for pudding. This was horrific. 

 

Emma finished her burger and wiped her mouth. 

 

She turned to her giantess friend with a smile. 

 

"This all tastes amazing. Thanks for the recommendation," Emma said. Laura nodded and then slurped something dark and wriggling into her mouth. She swilled it around in her mouth, savouring the taste, and then swallowed. 

 

"You're welcome," Laura replied with a grin on her face. 

 

"What are you going to have next?" Laura peered over to Emma's bowl to examine how many she had left. 

 

Danielle and some of the others cowered in fear. 

 

There were still a few in the bowl who, bizarrely, seemed eager to be picked up and eaten. 

 

Laura licked her lips. 

 

"Damn you've got more left than I have," she said back to Emma. 

 

"Why don't you take one then?" Emma suggested kindly. 

 

Laura looked at her and cooked her head. 

 

"Aww thanks you're so sweet," then her giant face loomed over the bowl. 

 

They all cowered in fear as her giant hungry eyes examined each of them. It was as if she was mentally working out who tasted the best. 

 

Her eyes finally settled on Danielle. Their eyes met and Danielle instantly jerked her head down and looked at the bottom of the bowl. Her heart was thumping in her ears. 

 

Then she felt giant fingertips pressing down around her hips. 

 

She screamed out and wriggled to try and get free but the giantess was too strong. 

 

She lifted Danielle up in the air and brought her close to her face. 

 

"Hmm… can I take this one?" Laura asked Emma over her shoulder. 

 

"Sure," Emma replied lightly and then moved back in front of her bowl and plucked a more willing and eager person out with a blue mark, she laid him on the food preparation board. 

 

Laura carried the wriggling Danielle over to her own area and lowered her towards a bowl of jam.  

 

She dunked the tiny Danielle into the jam a few times and then pressed her down into it until she was submerged up to her shoulders. 

 

Danielle sobbed as she looked around, surrounded by jam. 

 

Laura picked up another tiny from her own bowl. He had a red smudge on his chest. 

 

She lifted him up in the air and licked his waist and moaned with pleasure. 

 

Then she lowered him down towards an ice cream sundae she had been making. She pressed the tiny man into the ice cream and then squirted some chocolate sauce over his body. 

 

He seemed to revel in this treatment and begged for more. 

 

Danielle frowned; she couldn't understand why people wanted this to happen to them. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 6 by Richard C H Davies

There was screaming in the background as Emma lifted a hot dog stuffed full of ingredients up to her giant mouth and took a big bite with a loud blood curdling crunch of sound. 

 

Danielle looked away. 

 

A member of staff approached. 

 

"We've got a special deal on fresh tiny sprinkle ingredients," she offered up a tiny shaker bottle with holes in the metal top. 

 

Laura eyed it up and nodded. 

 

"Oh yes please, just add it onto my account," she smiled and took the bottle, turned it upside down and shook it over the top of the ice cream. 

 

Danielle initially thought it was chocolate or something sugary at first, then she saw in absolute horror that there were tiny people squirming around inside. There were loads of people in there. 

 

They were much smaller than Danielle, they were about a millimetre tall in size, some were smaller than others. 

 

Laura's giant polished fingernails soared towards Danielle as her hand reached out at the same time. 

 

Danielle screamed as the giant polished thumbnail pressed against the edge of her bowl and she was lifted up in the air and carried over to the ice cream sundae. 

 

Danielle tried to wade out of the bowl but it was too late, Laura tipped it towards the ice cream and a big blob of jam plopped on top of the ice cream with Danielle inside it. 

 

She spluttered and cleared her sticky face as much as possible and gasped for air. 

 

 

*

 

She felt the freezing cold ice cream below and as she looked up she was met with a shower of tiny wriggling bodies which fell out of the top of the shaker that Laura was tipping over her. 

 

The tiny people were sprinkled all over the ice cream. 

 

Danielle looked around in horror at the scene surrounding her. 

 

There was a guy about her size wedged in the ice cream but the rest of them were tiny, they would fit in her own hand which meant they were miniscule to Laura. 

 

Most of them were screaming in terror and flapping about in the vast vista of ice cream. Some of them appeared to be delighted by this situation and were praying to the giant goddess, two of them were even crawling towards Danielle and asking her to eat them up. 

 

"No!" She shouted back. "What's wrong with you?" She spat out at them in anger. 

 

More screams in the distance spun their heads. They saw Emma tipping the shaker over her own food and covering it in tiny people. 

 

Danielle looked back in time to see the guy of her height being grabbed between Laura's fingertips and lifted up. 

 

He screamed, but this was drowned out when he was dunked into some chocolate sauce and she used his upper body to scoop up some smooth ice cream. 

 

Then he was lifted up towards her giant mouth. She opened her mouth and shoved him inside. 

 

But instead of just eating him, as Danielle had expected, she sucked on his body. She sucked him clean and then dunked him back into the ice cream again. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12860