Taming a HonDa by Archne_Lover
Summary:

(Commission) Honda unlocks a new spell and when she shows it off to her girlfriend...it doesn't go to plan.


Categories: Odor, Giantess, Fantasy, Feet, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Slave, Butt, Entrapment, Footwear, Breast Enlargement, Futanari, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Archne Commissions, Transformations
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 14662 Read: 6202 Published: February 13 2023 Updated: February 07 2024

1. Taming a HonDa by Archne_Lover

2. Little Bitch by Archne_Lover

3. Chapter 1.5 - Hon Gets Stuffed by Archne_Lover

Taming a HonDa by Archne_Lover

Title: Taming a HonDa
Commissioned by: ZenryokuTFs
Categories: Original
Characters: Honda (OFC), Saki (OFC)
Tags: F/ff, Femdom, Shrinking – Munchkin (2ft), Will Domination, LitRpg, Lesbian, Futanari, Penetration, Facesitting, Foot Worship, Cock Worship
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Alternate Titles: Saki’s Pets, Saki’s New Skill, Taming the Bitch
Started: 08/02/2023
Finished: 13/02/2023

Saki looked up as her front door burst open, and a redheaded blur skidded to a halt. Her ruby locks coming untangled from her signature hime cut in her haste, she wore her favourite outfit, an indigo leotard that did its best to show off her still-developing body, with purple stockings reaching up to her thighs, a pair of matching heeled boots and a green gem dangling from around her neck completing the ensemble. Her cheeks flushed pink with exertion and her chest stretched to its limit with rapid breaths, Honda looked at Saki with a great big smile on her face.

“I UNLOCKED A NEW SPELL!” Honda squealed, thrusting a fist into the air in celebration, her narrow hips swaying in excitement.

Saki smirked, amused by her girlfriend’s immaturity, she was so adorable.

“Finally spent those points from the last contract then?” Saki prompted, leaning against the back of the armchair in her lounge, the sturdy back supporting her comfortably.

“Yes! Watch this!” Honda placed her hands on either side of the emerald gem, still swaying and colliding against her chest from her childish bouncing, her palms facing inwards as she focused on the spell she desired to cast.

The emerald began to glow, brilliant light green light cascading over the room and bathing everything in its warmth.

Saki pushed off the back of the chair, eyebrows climbing up her face, and hairless goose bumps climbed up her arms as she felt the ambient mana in the room spike. This was easily the naïve mage’s most powerful spell.

“Gemini,” Honda whispered.

The light grew brighter and brighter, a sphere of green energy appearing around the gem and concealing it from view, and began to expand until the sanguine-eyed mage was devoured by the sphere.

Less than a second later, the bubble of light burst.

The silver-haired thief blinked harshly, banishing light green smudges from her vision, and wiping her eyes with the back of her slender hand. When her vision cleared, her eyebrows somehow climbed even higher with astonishment. Where the inexperienced mage once stood were now two, much shorter, Hondas. one was clad in a dark blue, almost sapphire, leotard, stockings and boots, while the other wore a burning red – it was oddly amusing to see her red-eyed, red-haired girlfriend almost in all red.

“A duplication spell?” Saki asked, her lips twitching with amusement as she looked down on her girlfriend, enjoying the feeling of power that came from the domination of her size over theirs.

“It was supposed to be…” the Honda wearing blue said, frowning, while the other looked up at the imposing thief, her cheeks tinging with a light blush.

The blue Honda gazed into the distance as she focused on bringing up the description of her spell.

Gemini LV1 – Cost: 100 Mana: This spell allows the user to duplicate a willing target into two identical versions. The duplicate will share in the knowledge, memories and abilities of the original. On remerging any gained experience will be combined in the original. (10/100)

Blue read the description, her eyebrows knitting together in confusion. She looked so adorable it made Saki want to laugh.

“Share,” Saki said simply, drawing the attention of the confused mage from the description, “in other words it divided you into two, including your height.”

The twin shorties facepalmed.

“Still I suppose it could be useful,” Saki amused, girls looked up, “yeah, you can use that spell when I have you take my shoes off and rub my feet,” she grinned, they blushed and pouted.

“This is a very powerful spell, it’s not a joke!” the blue one said – the red was now looking down at the amazon’s feet.

Saki started giggling. Honda was always cute when she got angry but being so small…it was beyond adorable, like a puppy that thought it was a hellhound.

Saki focused on the Hondas as the blue one joined in the conversation, ranting about the value of the spell. She activated her scan ability.

Name: Honda
HP 150/300 (150 unavailable)
SP: 35/80 (40 unavailable)
MP: 20/140 (70 unavailable)
Class(es):

Race: Human
Traits:

Height: 2ft/4ft (2ft unavailable)
Weight: 20lb/40lb (20lb unavailable)

Saki pressed the cruck of her index finger against her lips as she stared thoughtfully at the word unavailable after each of Honda’s main stats.

“-I bet we could take you out now, we may be smaller but now it’s two-on-one,” the read Honda said, raising her small fists in a gesture of challenge, pulling Saki out of her train of thought.

“Yeah! Put 'em up!” the blue Honda continued, also raising her fists.

“You want to spar?” Saki asked, raising an inquisitive eyebrow.

“Yeah, if you’re not too chicken,” blue said, that one really had a mouth, shame she didn’t get as much brain power to control that gob.

‘Chicken? I think someone needs to be put back in their place,’ Saki felt a low flutter of warmth at the prospect of putting the two runts in their place.

“Take your best shot runts,” the silver-haired thief challenged, cracking her knuckles as she eyed the girls.

The two Hondas smiled at each other and then proceeded to run in opposite directions in perfect sync. It was easy to see they were planning to circle around on either side so that no matter which of them Saki targeted the other would have the opportunity to strike.

“So predictable,” Saki mocked, as she spun on one heel and leaned back, extending both her elevated leg and one of her arms. The blue one managed to lean back and limbo under her arm just before running into her fist, red wasn’t so lucky.

As Saki turned on her heel, the heel of her elevated foot slammed into the short girl’s face, knocking her to the ground with a loud thud. Before she could get back up Saki danced over to her, dodging an amateur slap from blue.

The thief landed on top of the prone Honda, the tread of her dark hiking boots. Her intimate lips swelled with desire and her flaccid member twitched as she felt the soft, squishy tummy of the little mage under her feet. She wanted to enjoy this, to grind her, drill her true place into her.

The remaining Honda slid to a stop and thrust out her arm, her palm open.

“Eldritch Winds!” a gust of suppressed magical wind erupted from her palm, forming a miniature tornado as it flew towards the briefly distracted Saki.

It struck her in her side, her balance shifted and she stumbled to the side. The red Honda groaned beneath the shifting weight. Saki remained stood, she smirked at the shocked Honda.

“Harpy’s Wip,” a dark whip materialised, flying towards Honda, wrapping itself around her neck, the material flickering like black flames. Saki flicked her wrist and the petite girl fell forward, crashing to her knees on the floor, grabbing impotently at the whip.

The blue Honda glared up at Saki but the building irritation was immediately consumed with fear and desire as she saw her domineering amazon standing atop her double, a whip in one hand, the other resting on her hip with a pair of smokey black almost ethereal feathers forming wings under her arms.

She began to tremble.

“Who’s stronger?”

“You are.”

Saki twitched her wrist, tightening the magical whip’s hold, her little mage gasping as she felt the increased pressure around her neck.

“Hmm?”

“You are Mistress,” Honda gasped out, her pussy growing wet as she hunched over on her knees.

“What is your natural place?”

“On my knees Mistress.”

Saki tightened her hold again.

“Say it properly pet.”

“I belong on my knees at your feet Mistress,” Honda gasped out.

“Good, now come and kiss my boot,” Saki commanded, slackening the whip.

Honda crawled over to her mistress, sparing her double a glance she felt her body grow hot, and lowered her head, bestowing a chaste kiss on her mistress’s boot.

“Good girl,” Saki praised, with a mental gesture the whip and her wings shattered into black smoke that quickly evaporated back into the ether. She silver-haired thief smiled as her little blue slave gasped as she was freed.
“Well I think I’ve proven my point, I’m still stronger,” she punctuated her point by treading on red’s face as she stepped off the munchkin-sized girl.

“Yeah, yeah…still the spell is useful,” the blue Honda insisted as her twin rolled onto her front and pushed herself up.

“Yeah, but probably more at a higher level when it doesn’t reduce you like this…though I did like how you felt under my feet at that size…maybe we should make the change permanent, one of you can come on jobs and the other can serve as my footstool, what do you think?” Saki grinned, her cock twitching, growing in excitement, and forming a noticeable bulge beneath the dark blue fabric of her short skirt as it strained for its carnal freedom. Honda

Both Hondas blushed bright red.

“I’m not going to answer that,” the red one said, she took a small bottle from her inventory and chugged the bright blue liquid before placing her hands on either side of her emerald again and focused on ending her spell.

Just as before the emerald illuminated with a pale green light that expanded until both Hondas were consumed before bursting like a giant magical bubble – nearly blinding the thief as she failed to cover her eyes before the spell began.

When she blinked the phantom burns from her eyes, Saki glared back at Honda planning to perform a little punishment on the brat for nearly blinding her – again!

However, where Honda should be stood, were two 2ft tall ruby-haired mages.

Saki was sorely tempted to carry them both upstairs and spank them until her handprint was a permanent part of their cheeks – her cock throbbed at the thought.

“Huh?! Why didn’t it work?” the two Hondas asked in unison.

“Oh great, the runt’s in stereo,” Saki sighed, placing her palm on her forehead.

“That’s not funny!” the red Honda snapped.

‘Ooh someone’s getting feisty, I am going to enjoy punishing you,’ Saki thought to herself, her mouth-watering as her carnal desires continued to grow.

“Why can’t we remerge?” the blue one said, her tone rising in pitch as worry and fear began to take their hold.

‘Mmm she’s even squeakier small, I can’t wait to hear her moan and beg me to fuck her,’ Saki licked her upper lip and took a calming breath.

New Trait Unlocked: You have gained the trait Sadist, you have developed a sensation of growing arousal when your partner is at your mercy and unable to stop you.

Saki smirked when she scanned the text before mentally dismissing it, she couldn’t argue with the new trait – and it did go hand-in-hand with her bondage related traits.

“Because you don’t have enough mana Runt, when you split you got split into two, literally, that includes your mana, while you’re split your mana pool is basically split in half,” Saki explained, recalling her scan showing seventy MP unavailable to the mages.

The two Hondas looked at one another then back – and up – at Saki.

“So what do we do?” the red one asked.

“Well first, I need a way to tell you two apart because there is no way I’m spending the rest of the time you’re stuck like this calling you Red and Blue, half or rather quarter pints,” Saki laughed.

The two tried to glare at her, but it just made them look like they were pouting.

“Let’s see…oh screw it, you’re both half-sized so I’ll just cut your name in half, you-“ Saki pointed at the blue one, “-will be Hon and you-“ she pointed to the other, “-will be Da.”

A transparent message appeared in Saki’s vision.

New Skill Unlocked: Tamer LV1 – you are now able to tame monsters and animals that you have dominated, the more you tame them the more obedient they will be to your wishes.

‘Okay…I was not expecting that…but it does sound like fun.’

Saki focused on the name of the new skill and two words appeared next to it.

Name: Hon
Race: Lower Human
Class: Novice Mage LV10
Status: Friendly

Name: Da
Race: Lower Human
Class: Novice Mage LV10
Status: Friendly

There was a small bar next to each of their status, both were nearly full and looked to be on the verge of a levelling up.

‘Hmm, I wonder what’ll happen when that bar fills up.’

Information: As your influence and reputation with the designated beasts improves their status will change from, Aggressive, to Neutral, to Friendly, to Loyal, with a final level of Slave/Pet/Familiar once tamed, depending on the designated beast and the method of taming applied.

“Oh, this is going to be fun,” Saki whispered to herself her mouth salivating as she dry washed her hands, as she read the titillating description, her bulge twitching.

“What do you mean fun! It’ll take months to level up enough to get the mana to remerge! If not years at this size! All my spells will be super weak!” Hon said, running fretful fingers through her ruby hair, her hime cut unravelling under them.

“If you don’t quiet down and listen I’ll turn you into a pair of socks and wear you until you get enough points to level to remerge, though by then I might want to just keep you as my new lucky pair, or would you prefer a dildo and a fleshlight? That way I can still fuck you,” Saki said, her voice elevating and cutting through any further stressful conversation from the diminutive pair.

Hon shut her mouth and Da placed her hands over her mouth, which made Saki’s lips twitch with amusement, though now she’d said…she kinda liked the idea of transforming the two brats.

Skill Tamer has evolved from LV1 to LV2
It is now 5% easier for you to tame breasts

Saki smirked as she quickly scanned the notification.

“Right, I’ve unlocked a new skill and if I grind it, I should be able to reach the next level and spend some points on the same spell then remerge you – but you two owe me,” Saki said, pointing at the two munchkins with her middle and index finger to punctuate her words.

The two smiled seeming, their features and body language relaxing as they processed what the Amazonian thief had said.

“What’s the new skill?” Da asked after a moment, Saki’s smirk split into a shit-eating grin.

“Tamer, so if I tame you two I should level it up enough to fully level up, it’s already at level 2,” Saki explained.

“Tame us?” Da squeaked, her cheeks turning bright pink again.

“We’re not animals, you can’t…tame us…like some dog!” Hon objected, her cheeks also turning a roselike shade as her little fists balled at either side.

“Sit!” Saki suddenly shouted; her voice filled with authority.

The two girls dropped to the floor so hard they made a very audible thud, pain radiating into their ass cheeks. Saki stepped forward, still grinning as she looked down at them, her cock was starting to get uncomfortable, demanding its release from confinement.

Two silver collars materialised around the girls’ necks, a small golden tag dangling from them with their respective names.

A transparent image appeared at the top of Saki’s vision as she looked down on them, next to each of their names was a little bar labelled Obedience, she focused on the word.

Information: as the Tamer skill levels up you will gain more information regarding the beasts subjected to it. At higher levels, once a beast is tamed you will be able to alter the information displayed.

Hon’s obedience bar filled up a little, to the point it was about nine-tenths of the way to completion. Saki glanced at the runt in question and noticed that she was staring at the thief’s bulging skirt. Saki’s grin faltered and she swallowed the saliva pooling in her mouth.

‘Hmm so if I keep this up I might be able to make Honda as obedient as I want? Mmm fuck this is making me so hard, I’m going to snap my panties if I don’t do something soon!’ Saki nipped her lower lip, feeling another carnal throb.
“Right, let’s start simple, Hon go get me a glass of wine…actually bring the bottle too, if you can, Da follow me,” Saki commanded, turning and walking back to her living room, suppressing the giggle when she heard the pattering steps of Hon rushing to the kitchen.

The thief glanced back at Da, she was pushing herself back to her feet.

“I didn’t say you could stand, you can crawl, like a little bitch,” Da dropped back to the floor, wincing as her knees turned red from the sudden blunt strike. Saki smiled when she noticed the obedience metre next to Da’s name increase.

Lower Human designated ‘Da’ status has risen to loyal, she will follow you and will defend you until she draws her last breath.

Skill Tamer has evolved from LV2 to LV3.
You can now view the status of all beasts that are loyal to you

Next to Da’s name a small i appeared in a circle. Oh Saki loved getting new skills, they were so easy to grind up to higher levels, and she focused on the new icon.

Name: Da
Race: Lower Human
Class: Novice Mage LV10
Status: Loyal
Conditions

Traits:

Height: 2ft
Weight: 20lb

There were further information icons next to each one but Saki just mentally dismissed it, the skill at this level gave her little more than her Scan skill did, maybe it would be more useful at higher levels – though it was fun to think she would always know when her Honda was aroused and ready for a ride.

Saki nipped the hem of her short skirt and pulled it up, exposing her hard cock and pressing against the ruby-red fabric of her panties, forcing it to bend downwards as it struggled for space. She slid her hands up her thighs and hooked the waistband of her underwear and in a graceful movement slid them down her legs as she bent forward, giving Da a lovely view of her naked ass. The folded fabric of her skirt pooled on her lower back as she eased the fabric to the floor and stepped out of the holes before standing back upright and letting her skirt fall back into place. The tip of her 9 inch cock hiked the front and making it splay like a dark tent around its width, it bobbed enjoying its freedom.

Turning on her heel the silver-haired thief sat down on the velvet armchair. Da stopped next to the chair and leaned back to sit on her haunches as though she were a real dog.

“Take off my shoes, pet,” Saki said, adding a sultry tone at the end.

Da swallowed and with trembling fingers, she unbound the laces of Saki’s hiking boots and slid them free. Da’s breath hitched in her throat as Saki’s bare feet came free, the thief’s soles bright pink and shining with a thin layer of perspiration, small wisps of fabric and lint clinging to the divine foot, especially between her toes. Da felt her mouth salivate and found herself taking slightly deeper breaths, hoping to catch a whiff of her mistress’s musk.

Lower Human designated Da has been subdued through – arousal – for as long as this state persists, Da will be more obedient to your wishes

“Rub my feet bitch,” Saki ordered, dismissing the notification, Da flinched at the authoritative tone and her hands snapped up and she began to massage her. Saki let out a low moan as she felt Da’s little thumbs pressing into the arch of her foot, she may be weaker but she could still give the perfect foot massage, in fact at her size she might even be better since now she could target the key areas more expertly.

“Mmm, I might actually keep you this size Da, you make a good foot bitch,” she curled her toes making the Da squirm in place and swallow the saliva filling her little mouth.

The door swung open and Hon stumbled into the living room, holding a large bottle against her chest, one hand holding the base and the other draped around the width of the green bottle. It was easily over half her new size at 13 inches.

“Don’t drop my wine or I’ll make you work off the value – after I punish you,” Saki warned, running her tongue over the front of her teeth in a teasing manner.

With a thunk and a gasp of relief, Hon dropped the bottle onto a small coffee table next to Saki and let herself bend over, bracing her hands against her knees, breathing heavily, beads of sweat decorating her petite face.

“You can rest after you bring me my glass slave, or do you expect me to drink from the bottle like some uncouth wino!” Saki snapped, raising her voice with false anger. She burst into a small fit of giggles when Hon was suddenly standing upright again and had turned before sprinting back to the kitchen in such a rush she nearly tripped over her own feet.

Saki returned her gaze to Da, she was staring at her foot hungrily. With a mental command, she brought up the lesser human’s stats and focused on her conditions, her arousal had bloomed and now also contained the word submissive in its description.

“Do you like my feet?” Saki asked, admiring her fingernails, she knew full well that she’d basically trained the Mage to be a foot kissing bitch, but it was still fun to dominate her and make her admit it.

Da swallowed and nodded.

“I expect you to answer me when I talk to you unless you want to be punished,” she turned her gaze back to Da, tapping into one of her aura skills allowing the small girl to feel the drastic level difference between them.

“Y-Yes Mistress,” Da squeaked, her blush spreading and darkening so her entire face turned bright red. Her eyes fell from Saki’s face and found the large cock standing erect, it twitched and its dark cloak fell back leaving it naked in the room.

“Would you like to be my little foot bitch?”

“Yes Mistress,” Da said quickly, her gaze returning to her Mistress’s face, she swallowed again.

The door opened again and Hon returned with a glass in her hands, it was comically large in contrast to her tiny palms.

Saki took the glass and filled it, glancing from Da to Hon as she considered how to up their obedience further. Her pussy and cock throbbed together, the need for pleasure was driving her insane. An idea suddenly struck her mind and with a mischievous smirk she tipped the bottle and let the dark liquid flow, pouring all over her cock staining it pink and making it dance in the sudden cold. She leaned forward and poured the liquid down her naked leg, it quickly tainted her foot with its colour and flavour.

“Da be a good bitch and lick my foot clean, if you do a good job I might even pour some in a dog dish for you…and spit in it,” Saki laughed.

Da latched her mouth onto her Mistress’s toes and began to suck, sliding her tongue between her salty toes, mewling at the flavour of toe sweat and wine, as the large bulbous toes filled her mouth.

With a carnal moan, Saki turned to Hon who was staring at her, mouth open, in shock. She hadn’t realized just how tamed her twin had become in such a short time.

“Hon, I want you to clean my cock,” Saki instructed, deliberately not offering any additional incentive other than flexing her anus and making her cock dance.

Hon hesitated.

“Or maybe you’d prefer to let Da be a good girl and clean it, then I can use you as a condom as I fuck her ass.”

Hon dived forward and tried to take Saki’s length into her mouth, only managing half before she was forced to gag on her cock.

“Good bitch, don’t miss a spot,” Saki said, before leaning back in her chair and closing her eyes, her legs slid open on their own accord as they welcomed Hon, she was trying to alter her position so she could guide Saki’s member into her throat.

Hon gasped as she felt Saki’s cock throb in her mouth, she slashed her tongue around, slapping either side of the thick, salty member. She felt her pussy throb each time she got a fresh taste of Saki’s member. Her eyes watering she adjusted herself and tried to breathe in her nose, trying to ignore the desire to vomit as she forced the member into her throat, she felt her throat flex trying to swallow as her neck bulged with its shape.

‘So big…’ Hon mentally gasped, saliva struggling to trickle around the cock as she tried to swallow and failed, drool dribbling over her lips as she continued to suck the throbbing member.

New Skill Unlocked: Gag Suppressant LV1 – you are now able to suppress your gag reflex.

The desire to vomit lessened and she found it a little easier to contract her throat while breathing out of her nose. Hon moved her head back and started to bob, finding the bitter-sweet taste of the wine. She wasn’t sure if it was the flavour of Saki’s cock or that taste of the wine but she fucking loved it.

Lower Human designated ‘Hon’ status has risen to loyal, she will follow you and will defend you until she draws her last breath.

Saki opened blurry eyes as she felt the notification, she could barely make the words out. It felt so fucking good to have her cock and toes sucked at the same time.

‘Mmm…I wonder how many times I could clone Honda…?’ images of multiple tiny Honda’s kneeling and serving her filled her mind, one on each of her feet licking every inch of them, another sucking her cock, another eating her pussy and another to rim her asshole, maybe even a couple to worship her tits.

Information: At higher levels, the Tamer skill will allow you to access spells and skills that tamed beasts know.

Saki’s cock throbbed and her hips bucked and she shot her load down Hon’s throat making the munchkin gasp and gag as she erupted into a coughing fit around her cock before sitting back and covering her cum covered mouth and chin.

“Fuck, I need this now!”

One second, they were all in the living room and the next they were in the bedroom, Saki sat on her queen-sized bed with Hon standing between her legs and Da kneeling at her feet.

Saki grabbed Hon by her ruby hair and with a single, easy, motion threw the 2ft girl onto the bed. She bounced and landed back on her back. Saki hiked up her skirt and jumped back, Hon didn’t even get a chance to scream before the thief’s giant ass slammed onto her face, grinding her pussy into her face.

“Eat me out!” Saki shouted, a growl infiltrating her voice. She needed this. “Da here now!”

Da crawled onto the bed and before her second foot could sink into the mattress a scream was ripped from her throat as Saki lifted the remaining mage by her hair and with forced calm lowered the redhead onto her giant hard cock.

 At nine inches Saki’s cock was nearly half as long as the little bitch was tall, the sight of how high her cock came to against the redhead, it throbbed, slapping the diminutive redhead with her hot meat, she needed to be inside her, now!

“Oh fuck,” Da squeaked as the cock forced its way inside her.

Saki began to rock her hips, pushing her cock in deeper while grinding her pussy against Hon’s face. Her toes curled in pleasure, her breasts bouncing, the fatty mounds slapping Da in the face and muffling her cries of ecstasy, pain and fear.

“Too b-“ Da began only to be silenced when Saki’s breast smashed into her face again.

Skill Tamer has evolved from LV2 to LV3
Training Tamed beasts are now easier, you are now able to teach desired skills by opening their statistics and searching for the applicable skills.

Saki started moving faster, grinding more forcefully on Hon. Harsh wet slaps echoed around the room as her cock slid in and out of Da, each one sending her briefly flying into the air, nearly flying free of Saki’s cock before falling back onto it just as she slammed back inside.

“So fucking tight!”

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

“You’re a tight fucking bitch!”

Her cock forced Da’s tummy to bulge, almost clearly outlining its shape each time she thrust into her hot, tight slit. A muffled cry vibrated against her pussy, her wet lips taking Hon’s nose inside as it tried to open and engulf her face entirely, forcing Hon to taste the honey lubricating her pussy.

“Yes!”

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

Lesser Human designated ‘Da’ has been Tamed, her status has risen to Pet, her life, soul, everything she is, now belongs to you.
You can now view all of Da’s stats and alter them accordingly to your desires.

“You’re my bitches! Both of you!” Saki cried out, her cock throbbing as she felt and heard both Hon and Da’s moans and cries against her breasts and pussy, her nipples tingling with pleasure every time they smashed into the munchkin’s face and her cock forced its way deeper and deeper.

She’d probably need a healing spell after this!

Saki’s cock throbbed, her hips bucked and she shot another load into Da’s hunt. Her pussy clamped around Hon’s nose, squeezing it so hard she might have felt a crack. The roughness heightened her pleasure, her pussy convulsed with her cock’s practised rhythm and she gushed all over Hon’s face.

Lesser Human designated ‘Hon’ has been Tamed, her status has risen to Slave, her life, soul, everything she is, now belongs to you.
You can now view all of Hon’s stats and alter them accordingly to your desires.

Skill Tamer has evolved from LV3 to LV4
You can now view statistics of neutral beasts and they will be 3% more predisposed to be friendly to your presence.

Saki fell back. Da slid off of her cock, her head smashed into the underside of her Mistress’s breasts. Hon remained stuck beneath Saki but the sudden movement had altered her circumstances so that now her face was pressed against her Mistress’s soft ass cheeks, without command she began kissing and licking the soft cheeks, tracing the line of her crack with her tongue.

Her hand sliding down, Saki traced a line down the line of Da’s spine making the small mage shiver against her naked flesh.

“We are going to have so much fun, pet,” Saki said, her voice a sensual purr, she licked her lips in anticipation.

Little Bitch by Archne_Lover

Title: Taming a HonDa: Part 2
Subtitle: Little Bitch
Commissioned by: ZenryokuTFs
Categories: Original
Characters: Honda (OFC), Saki (OFC)
Tags: F/ff, Femdom, Shrinking – Munchkin (1ft), Growth – Dwarf (3ft), Will Domination, LitRpg, Lesbian, Facesitting, Size Theft, Slavery, Futanari, Blowjob, Catfight, Spit
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Started: 28/03/2023
Finished: 08/04/2023
Patreon: 08/04/2023
Public: 08/05/2023

Ugh…

What’s going on…

Hon tried to blink; the warm soft flesh of Saki’s ass squashed against her face. Air trickled down the thin line of the crack of her mistress’s ass, tainting the air with the scent of the sweat of her ass mixing with phantoms of bitterness.

Her tongue moved on its own, caressing the salty skin. Hon wanted to stop, to pull away, to stop licking even as her intimate muscles flexed hungrily. Part of her wanted to submit, to please her mistress, her owner.

‘What’s wrong with me?’ her tongue quivered, slapping either side of Saki’s crevice, the tip of her tongue stroking the bitter wrinkles.

Her tongue trembled as it hesitated to listen to her commands. It was like her head was full of fog. It was difficult to think. All Hon was certain of was the intense desire to serve Saki.

“Mmm…” Hon felt Saki’s ass cheeks vibrate as she hummed in pleasure above her.

Hon’s lungs were starting to feel tight. The air slowly filtering through Saki’s ass was hardly enough to subsist on for long. But still, the fog of her mind kept the panic at bay.

“Da, you’ve made quite the mess on my cock, be a good lass and lick it clean won’t you?” Saki asked; her tone one of mischief.

Hon felt the weight above her shift as her diminutive doppelgänger moved to obey. The air suddenly vanished as Saki’s cheeks pressed down on her, sealing her from the world, lodging the centre of her face into the moist crack.

The pressure lessened and Hon soon heard the wet sound of Da lapping at her Mistress’s cock like a dutiful dog. Hon felt her tongue start moving with renewed vigour, as though determined not to be overshadowed by Da.

Saki’s hums of pleasure began to rise into moans of growing ecstasy. Hon tried to ignore the delight she felt spread in her bosom when she felt Saki’s anus flex happily against her tongue.

“Mmm such good pets.”

Hon felt her toes curl and Saki’s anus squeezed the tip of her tongue before the divine body above her shuddered and Hon was covered by a splash of anal cum and she heard the sound of something splash followed by Da’s gasps of delight, she must have received a gift from their mistress too.

The weight suddenly increased on one side of Hon’s face before swiftly moving to the other and then vanished completely as Saki rolled off her. Hon’s lungs filled to capacity with the fresh air – though still mixed with the fragrance of her owner’s sweat. Her breasts inflated with the life-granting gas before falling as she released the air. The sparks of panic vanished into the ether, but the fog remained.

With each easing breath, Hon felt herself becoming more aware of the snug blue leotard clinging to her body. It felt like an additional level of comfort was woven into the tight fabric, as though her Mistress had chosen it just for her. It was weird. Hon tried to shake the fog from her head but it persisted.

“What’s wrong pet, was my ass a bit too much for you?” Saki laughed, peering over her shoulder to look down on her sprawled slave.

“It’s…getting hard to think…” Hon admitted, her mouth responding before she could even form the words, obeying the scarce command.

“I guess I sat on you a little too long,” Saki laughed, her voluptuous Ds bouncing with her mirth, each one dwarfing the size of Hon’s head.

Mistress is so beautiful

Hon’s eyes widened in their sockets, again she shook her head in an attempt to banish the sudden intrusion of alien thoughts.

‘What’s going on…’

Movement in Hon’s peripheral vision drew her attention, Da had moved to sit on her haunches at the foot of the bed, like a bitch awaiting its owner’s command. Hon felt a sudden heat ignite in her chest, it felt like when she caught guys eyeing up Saki’s figure, was she getting jealous of herself? Why would she? Just because she’s kneeling?

“It’s so hard to think…” Hon muttered to herself.

“What was that?” Saki asked.

“I don’t know…can you remerge us, please…I think when we split it messed with my head a bit.”

Saki looked up thoughtfully for a moment and her perfect lips lifted into a mischievous smirk which ignited a cocktail of fear and excitement in Hon’s body.

“I don’t know, I think I like having two pint-sized pets.”

“Please, I’m serious…it’s like really hard…to think…”

“You were always a bit on the dumber side,” Saki laughed, the teasing jab hitting her core, more a fact than a joke in her own mind.

Saki turned her attention to Da, still dutifully kneeling at the foot of her bed, Saki curled her toes as she smiled down at her and Hon felt the spark of jealousy inside her ripple and expand. She wanted Saki’s attention to be on her. But Da was her…wasn’t she?

Hon pressed her hands to her forehead, eyes squeezing shut as she tried to understand her own thought process.

“What do you think Da?” Saki asked, stretching out her leg until it was fully extended, the tops of her toes pressing against the underside of the shorter girl, encouraging her to lift her head.

Hon looked at Da, she was staring up at Saki as though she were the most beautiful thing in the world, her eyes glimmered with lust and hunger

“Think?” Da asked, her eyes falling to stare at the slender pale foot lifting her face, Hon felt her own lips dry, she wanted to lick them, to suck on those perfect toes. She shook her head again.

“Mmhmm, little Hon wants to re-merge, but I think I like you better as my two little pets, what do you think?” Saki wiggled her toes, tapping Da’s chin with perfectly manicured nails.

Da’s cheeks flushed pink.

“I think we should stay like this Mistress,” Da answered with a breathy voice.

Saki smiled.

“Good girl, you know maybe I should give you a reward…” Saki said thoughtfully.

“A reward?” Hon gasped, jealousy again spiking inside her as though fuelled by the fog clouding her judgement.

“A reward?” Da gasped, her posture straightening as she continued to stare up, enamoured by their owner.

Saki started tracing her finger through the air, she was doing something with her skills. Fear began to rise and ripple in Hon’s stomach.

Saki smiled as she clicked on something unseen by her pets and the pit of dread in Hon’s stomach suddenly expanded, a phantom suction suddenly opening inside her. The room around Hon began to stretch high and far, Saki grew several feet and seemed to grow more beautiful as Hon began to dwindle smaller and smaller. Fearful eyes flickered over to Da, she was slowly lifting above the foot of the bed, taking her stolen height.

“That should do it,” Saki said with an amused grin.

Hon looked down at herself then back up at Saki, she’d made her even smaller! And she wasn’t even mad about it! Hon knew she should be, she should be enraged, but it just…wasn’t there. If anything, it kinda felt right or normal to be so small.

‘What’s going on?’

“Oh, you’re so cute!” Saki gushed as she leaned forward, the bed sinking beneath her dexterous palms as she loomed over the shrunken pet.

Hon swallowed. Her cheeks warmed with a blush and butterflies tickled her tummy, finding herself basking in Saki’s attention and gushing.

“Ooh, you two should stand next to each other,” Hon frowned at the amazon’s comment, Saki stretched out her arm and snapped her fingers, “Come on, go stand next Da,” Hon felt her legs tense as they tried to force her to obey.

Saki snapped again.

Her legs moved on their own and then her arms. Hon crawled to the foot of the bed and with some difficulty clambered down. Her legs quivered timidly, she felt like a child standing at the front of their class about to give a presentation.

Da stood up when Hon stopped next to her. The petite mage’s mouth parted in an expression of shock. Her eyes trailed up from the spandex sealed against Da’s ass, up her back, to her gloating expression.

Hon couldn’t believe it; she was at eye level with Da’s ass.

Saki’s booming laughter tore Hon from her stupor.

“Oh, that is brilliant! You’re the perfect height to kiss her ass!”

“What!?” Hon’s legs flinched as they tried to obey.

Saki’s grin lifted into a mischievous smirk.

“Kiss. Da’s. Ass.” Saki said, punctuating the last word with a cocky click of her tongue.

Da turned and even leaned forward slightly to push out her spandex-clad ass towards her shorter twin’s face.

Hon looked from Da’s ass and back to Saki, then back again. The light from the window was reflecting off the tight fabric and bringing droplets of sweat into stark clarity. The erotic salty almost coppery fragrance of her mistress’s splooge filled the air, overpowering the familiar smell of Da’s…of her own arousal, burying the natural salty flavour woven into the smell of something akin to springtime rain.

Hon swallowed. The fog was growing thicker, Saki’s command like a siren song echoing from its depths, calling to her, soothing her. It didn’t seem like a bad idea. Just a kiss and her mistress would smile. An image of Saki’s divine smile filled her head, burning through the fog.

‘This isn’t normal!’

With no shortage of effort, Hon forced herself to step back.

Saki raised a cocky eyebrow, her gaze shifting to the larger homunculus.

“Da-“ the leotard-clad girl straightened her posture, like an adorable little soldier, “-I think Hon needs to be reminded of her place, put her in it.”

Hon felt the colour drain from her face and before she could even turn to face her taller duplicate a pair of large hands slammed into her shoulder. Hon fell backwards and crashed to the floor at the sudden strike, a faint dull pain radiating through her back.

Da stepped forward, the scarlet-haired mage looking oddly imposing as she stood over Hon, even her breasts looked bigger. The smug expression peering over the curve of breasts ignited a small fire inside of Hon.

Da took another step forward and her dainty foot slammed down on Hon’s stomach, the flat skin sinking beneath her weight.

“Ready to kiss her ass?” Saki asked, her voice full of mirth.

Hon felt her girlhood tremble at her words, the casual domination with the light amusement. It made her feel even smaller than she was. The fog was growing warm in her mind, stoking her kindling euphoria.

‘No…I need to…I won’t kiss her ass!’

Summoning up her will, Hon grabbed Da’s ankle with both her hands. Her fingers didn’t even touch and swung her leg around, slamming it into the side of Da’s upper thigh. The amazon cried out, her weight shifting to one side.

Hon released her grip on Da’s ankle.

Da raised her hands in an attempt to regain her balance as her body continued to shift to one side.

Harpy’s Whip!” Hon shouted, a dark whip materialising from the ether and wrapping itself around Da’s neck as the handle appeared in Hon’s hand and with a sharp tug the wavering Da crashed to the floor.

Hon rolled onto her front, her heart pounding in her chest, she leapt atop of Da, her hands slamming down against Da’s wrists, the whip dissolving as she cut off the mana flow.

“Ooh, sneaky,” Saki laughed, her hand snaking down and beginning to leisurely stroke her member as she watched her pets fight.

Ptui

Hon gasped, releasing her hold on Da’s left wrist as she reached up to wipe the glob of saliva the amazon had spat into her eye.

Smack

“Ahh!” Hon cried out as Da’s larger fist suddenly slammed into the side of her head. Hon crashed to the floor, the thrumming pain in her cranium mixing with the still-thickening fog.
“Gah!” Da’s intense weight suddenly slammed atop of Hon as she straddled her.

Slap

Slap

Slap

Slap

Hon’s cheeks burned as her head was forced to whip from one side to the other as Da’s open palm slammed into one cheek and then the other. The pain in her head was growing unbearable.

Hon through her fist blindly upwards, it was slapped aside by Da as her other hand came back down and slapped her cheek again.

Slap

Slap

Slap

Slap

Hon’s eyes began to cloud, Da’s body shimmering above her as pained tears distorted her body.

Eldr-“ before she could even finish the first word of her spell Da’s next slap fell and clamped over Hon’s mouth, the size of Da’s hand easily covering the bottom half of Hon’s face.

Her lungs began to ache as the airflow slowed to a crawl.

Hon kicked one of her legs up as high as she could, making it a full ninety degrees and crashing it into Da’s back. The larger girl fell forwards, her hand slipping off of Hon’s nose though not uncovering her mouth.

Smack

Hon repeated the strike again, then again, her leg starting to ache from a mixture of the hastened rigid movement and the blunt force from hitting Da with the length of her leg.

“Ooh you’re going to get it,” Da muttered, stress gripping Hon’s heart.

The large hand left Hon’s face but before she could even take a large full breath Da’s body lurched forward. Da’s palms slammed against the floor and she lifted herself forward, her ass flying over Hon’s face.

Hon’s eyes widened and Da realised her arms. Her sweaty, leotard-clad ass slammed onto Hon’s face.

Hon began to thrash beneath her. Da didn’t budge regardless of how hard the diminutive girl tried to move. She started hitting Da blindly, slapping her waist, hip, and thigh in desperation.

“Ha-ha, give up yet?” Saki laughed, her cock again at full mass and her strokes growing in vigour

Hon’s chest was starting to feel tight, there wasn’t even a slight bit of airflow this time, just the squashed, moist flesh of her twin’s ass. Each time she hit the larger girl she felt Da’s ass cheeks lightly jiggle against her face.

“If you want to be let up, kiss her ass little bitch,” Saki laughed.

Despite herself, Hon felt another euphoric tremble between her thighs. Why did she find this so hot?

She needed air.

Hon couldn’t fight it; she gave in to the command. Her lips moved on their own and she began kissing Da’s ass.

“Mmm…”

Da’s pleased moans reverberated down through her body. Hon could feel them through the amazon’s ass cheeks. Her mistress’s laughter soon followed, and Hon’s legs moved on their own, slamming shut as she tried to control another shiver of ecstasy travelling down her body.

‘Please make this stop…’ Hon internally pleased.

“Ok, let her up,” the, be it, muffled voice of her mistress was like the song of an angel at that moment. Hon winced as the pressure under Da’s ass briefly increased before she shifted off of Hon’s face.
“On your feet bitch,” Saki laughed.

Again Hon felt her body move on its own to obey her mistress, she rolled onto her front and pushed herself up from all fours. Her cheeks felt very warm, the heat only increasing as she assumed her place next to Da and was reminded of what had just occurred as her face only came up to Da’s ass.

“Hmm, you know I think I should award the victor here…and I suppose the loser should be punished for her disobedience…” Saki mused aloud.

“Punished?” Hon’s eyes widened as her mouth opened in horror, her mistress began probing the air again, manipulating data she was not permitted to see, and waves of foreboding crashed against the inside of her tummy. Her instincts whispered that she should run but the fog continued to encircle her mind, pouring the desire to stay into her mind and feeding it into her limbs.
“Please don-“

The world suddenly began to grow around Hon again as she rapidly began to shrink again. The base of her mistress’s bed once reaching just over her head rose into the sky like a cliff, Da’s ass rose into the sky as her slender legs began to stretch like toned tree trunks, glistening with a thin sheen of sweat.

“Please stop!” Hon forced her mouth to work, doing her best to turn her voice into a shout, it shook and threatened to break but the words were legible.

The world continued to grow around her.

“You can’t do this!”

“Shut up,” Hon’s lips slammed together, she tried to shout but they wouldn’t move. It was like the reverse of trying to stop yourself from coughing.

‘Please stop this!’

Saki turned to look at Da and Hon felt the bottom of her stomach drop out. Saki wasn’t even looking at her anymore. She was just…ignoring her…panic surged inside her as she became increasingly aware of how dire her situation was starting to look.

“Now for your prize,” Saki began.

‘Please stop!’

“Yes, Mistress?” Da said eagerly.

“Since you’ve proved yourself the better Honda, I’ve decided you deserve the full name.”

‘What!?’

“Really?” Da lifted herself onto her tiptoes.

Saki nodded and her smile grew as she began tapping at the air again.

Hon brought her own character sheet up.

She felt weightless.

Like she could fall away into the abyss.

Name:
Profession: Pet
Owner: Saki
HP 150/300 (150 unavailable)
SP: 35/80 (40 unavailable)
MP: 30/140 (70 unavailable)
Class(es):

Race: Lesser Human
Traits:

Height: 8 inches – 6 inches – 4 inches – 3 inches
Weight: 1.5lb – 1lb – 250g– 100g

 

Her name…it was gone…just gone…

She fell backwards, her ass slamming against the floor. Her size reduction had stopped, leaving her at a pitiful 3 inches tall.

“Now for you,” she was forcibly pulled back by her Mistress’s voice, her little eyes turning upwards to stare up at the goddess sat upon the bed, her giant legs hanging over the side, titanic bare feet dangling above her. Her toes wiggled and she felt another throb between her thighs, why was she enjoying this so much?

The fog…it was getting hard to…to process now.

“I can’t keep calling you thingy or bug,” Mistress laughed.

It was even getting harder to think of her mistress in terms of her own name. She couldn’t imagine herself calling the giantess above Saki, she was just…better? She was her mistress, and now…at her size…she was even struggling not to see the giantess as her goddess.

Mistress snapped her fingers and even the questions of doubt were swept away from her mind. Mistress demanded all of her attention, she had to obey, to submit.

It was so hard to think.

“I know, Little Bitch, it’s perfect,” Mistress laughed.

The information on her character sheet suddenly flickered, letters appearing where there were none as though someone was typing directly into her sheet.

Name: Little Bitch (Bitch)
Profession: Pet
Owner: Saki
HP 150/300 (150 unavailable)
SP: 35/80 (40 unavailable)
MP: 30/140 (70 unavailable)
Class(es):

Race: Lesser Human
Traits:

Height: 3 inches
Weight: 100g

 

Bitch’s eyes widened as the name fitted itself to her very core. Even the thought of her new name felt right. Frowning she forced the name Honda into her mind. It sounded foreign and felt wrong. As if someone had called her by it after forgetting her name. It was a nice name, a good name, it just wasn’t her name. She was Little Bitch.

 

Part of her knew this was wrong but…it was so hard to think.

 

The information on her character sheet began to flicker again. Bitch felt her chest begin to tingle with a delightful warmth and her breasts began to dwindle. Then her ass began to tingle…then her…crotch. Panic shot through her and Bitch pulled at the opening of her leotard, her eyes widening as her breasts not only shrunk but flattened against her chest. She looked over her shoulder, her ass was flat, and with some effort, she pulled her leotard open enough to peer inside…

 

She suddenly felt very dizzy.

 

She was smooth.

 

Like completely smooth.

 

Like a doll!

 

Her eyes flickered to her character sheet; her weight had been reduced even further.

 

“Mmmm,”

 

Bitch turned to look upwards, Honda was moaning, her head tilting back as her breasts and ass filled out and extended.

 

“Mmm, they look good on you,” Mistress said, inching forward on her bed, her divine rod coming into view above, its shadow reaching over Little Bitch.


“Thank you, Mistress,” Honda said, nervously swallowing and unconsciously moving her arm beneath the newly inflated bust, swelling up to a B-cup, inadvertently pushing them up and causing her cleavage to stretch as her leotard receded. Her breasts looked quite sizeable on her petite frame, her nipples standing proudly, hardly restrained beneath the stretched spandex.

Another wave of dysphoria washed over Bitch. They were ignoring her. Honda had taken everything from her. All that was left was one foot of height…that was it…and Honda would completely replace her. No one would ever think that Bitch even existed.

She was less than a bug.

Mistress’s giant eye suddenly flickered and Bitch felt the intense pressure of its attention. Her legs gave out beneath her and Bitch fell back to the floor.

The giantess’s lips twisted into a lustful smirk.

Excitement and terror mixed in her very core.

“Honda…”

“Yes, Mistress?”

“Pick up that Little Bitch, I wouldn’t want to accidentally step on her,” Mistress said, her smirk growing, her giant oak-sized cock twitching in anticipation.

Little Bitch didn’t even try to run as the giant hand came down towards her. The logical part of her wanted to run as the tree-like fingers drew closer and began to curl around her, closing in. Her legs would only tremble nervously as the space got tighter and tighter. She knew her Mistress wanted her to stay still.

The wind suddenly whipped around Bitch, her little eyes filling with tears as the wind force dried them out as Honda lifted her higher and higher.

Honda held out her hand to her mistress, palm facing upwards with the tiny pet laid in the centre.

“Aww, she’s so cute,” Mistress said.

‘Mistress is even talking about me as if I’m not here…am I really so small to be beneath her notice as her pet…wait…what…-‘

Saki reached out and carefully plucked the distracted pet from Honda’s hand with her delicate dexterous fingers. With extreme care, she lowered her hand, the tiny woman not even squirming between her thumb and index finger.

“Honda, take off that leotard, let’s see those tits and ass,” Saki ordered, still watching Little Bitch closely as she brought her close to the tip of her engorged cock.

“Yes Mistress,” Honda began slipping the straps of her leotard from her shoulders and began to shimmy out of the restrictive clothing.

‘-…when did I start thinking of myself as Mistress’s pet??’ Bitch was suddenly wrenched from her thoughts as she suddenly sunk into a thick, warm…goopy? Puddle.

Bitch’s tiny head whipped around, her little eyes boggling as she saw her Mistress’s giant fingertip withdrawing from her and rising higher and higher and Bitch realised where she was.

The back half of her body was sunken into her Mistress’s cock! She was literally stuck in a small pool of precum that had filled her giant tip and begun to leak. The warm, thick, moist, goop moulded around her petite limbs as it slowly cooled and hardened. Restraining her and slowly beginning to slide over her as though it was melting, new precum slowly sliding over the old.

Was she going to be buried in precum?

Fwump

Bitch twisted her neck as much as she could to follow the sudden loud sound. A fresh sensation of dread began to bubble up inside her as she saw the giant red leotard on the floor surrounding Honda’s naked ankles. The giant mage stepped out of the puddle of clothing.

‘Are they going to…’ images of her mistress’s giant cock penetrating Honda’s slit filled Little Bitch’s mind’s eye. Just the thought of her tiny body being smushed against Honda’s colossal pussy made her body begin to tremble with fear while at the same time, her womanhood trembled.

“On your knees,” Mistress’s voice boomed above her, Bitch felt her entire body vibrate with the echoes of Mistress’s command.

Boom

Boom

Honda stole Bitch’s attention as the sound of her giant knees tapping the floor filled the air.

The two clones were finally eye level again, or at least close to it as Honda’s head was a little lower than Little Bitch, Mistress’s cock bouncing slightly above the 3ft girl’s head.

Honda swallowed, pulling her bottom lip into her mouth as she stared at her Mistress’s cock hungrily.

Little Bitch found herself feeling like a lure on the end of a hook.

She was starting to feel nervous again.

“Good girl,” Mistress said.

Honda looked up, her red eyes shining with unsuppressed reverence as she awaited the next command.

“Suck-

‘Oh-

“My-

‘No!’

“Cock.”

Honda suddenly lurched forward, her lips parting and before the minuscule pet could even blink, she was inside her twin’s giant mouth. The air was hot and humid, the smell of her own breath mixing with the lingering musk of Mistress’s semen.

Splat

Globs of saliva splashed against Honda’s giant tongue, lightly filtered in around Mistress’s cock, dimly lighting the wrinkly, slimy maroon walls, identical to those behind her own cheeks. Demonic shadows danced along the walls and coarse ceiling from Honda’s giant teeth.

Bitch really didn’t like this. Her body was trembling in fear, sweat beginning to aspire as she became more and more aware of the growing heat inside the giant mouth. Mistress’s cock twitched behind her and Bitch’s toes curled in response.

Honda’s delighted moans echoed around her, making Bitch’s head start to pound, enticing the opaque fog of her mind to spread and expand.

It was getting even harder to think.

The giant cock began to slide deeper into the giant mouth. Bitch didn’t know if it was Honda sliding her mouth further onto the cock or her Mistress pushing it inside. The cock shuddered again and the leisurely, almost lazy pace of the cock suddenly hastened.

Slam

With abrupt motion, the cock Bitch was glued to suddenly shot forward and slammed its minuscule passenger into the back of Honda’s throat. The hot walls flexed in response to the sudden strike, grinding thick globs of saliva onto Bitch’s face.

Choking sounds erupted from below, followed by an ocean of saliva and who knew what else shooting up the endless pit that was Honda’s throat and gushing into the mouth. The cock pulled back, Bitch was actually thankful she was still stuck to the cock.

It pulled back fast.

Waves of saliva shot forward, thick, warm waters splashing over her immobile legs, tiny droplets leaping and spraying over her face as if Bitch was in a speedboat on the sea. The bland flavour of her own mouth mixing with the salt of her mistress’s seed, with the heat, if she closed her eyes Bitch could almost imagine it.

The cock reversed direction.

Slam

The wet smacking sound tried to echo but it was drowned by the waves crashing into the inside of Honda’s cheeks and the gurgles and gags from below. A fresh wave washed into her mouth.

‘Am I going to drown in my own mouth?’ Bitch thought, her heart pounding with panic, she tugged at her limbs, trying to pull herself free of the tip.

The sensitive member flexed behind her and Bitch felt her none existent pussy prickle with desire. She wanted to grind herself against her mistress, to please her and taste her seed but she didn’t even have a pussy anymore. Just a smooth valley of flesh between her thighs.

The muffled words of her mistress boomed from outside. Bitch couldn’t understand them but she recognized them as hers –though she was the only one present who could actually talk.

The cock pulled back again; a more warm spit splashed over her face.

She was completely drenched.

The world around Bitch suddenly shifted violently as her mistress outside forcibly repositioned her larger twin. The locomotive-size cock rammed forward again.

She didn’t hit the back of Honda’s throat this time.

Mistress’s cock drove into the opening of the expansive throat.

In her peripheral vision, Bitch could just make out the dark walls of Honda’s throat stretching, moulding around the shape of Mistress’s cock. She swallowed. Why couldn’t it be her throat?

‘Wait…no…’ Bitch bit her lip, hard, the coppery taste of blood joining the salt that filled her mouth.

New Skill Unlocked: Mental Fortitude Lv1 – you have learned to recognise the influence of magic on your mind, it will now be 1% easier to resist the compulsion of mental magic.

‘Mental…magic?...ah!’ Bitch’s thoughts were interrupted as another wave of saliva crashed into her, this time flooding her mouth and forcing its way down her throat with its powerful current.

Her nipples hardened.

The cock pulled back again, air and spit crashing over her body until light suddenly blinded her.

“Looks like we need to train that gag reflex.”

Her mistress’s voice boomed from above. Bitch blinked harshly, trying to banish the illusionary burns from her vision.

“Yes Mistress,” Honda said, Bitch recognized the disappointed almost chastised tone, even feeling her own heart fall.

“On the bed, I’ve got a lot of pent-up frustration for you.”

“Yes Mistress,” the giant Honda began to push herself back to her feet.

“Did I say you could stand?”

“Sorry Mistress,” Honda dropped back onto all fours, the thud making Bitch flinch and inadvertently causing Mistress’s cock to twitch hungrily, Bitch gasped as she felt her tiny ass suck against the opening of Mistress’s cock. Was she going to be sucked inside?

Before she could even consider the nightmarish, yet erotic concept a pair of graceful giant fingers descended and she was plucked from her mistress’s tip and lifted into the air and soon found herself held in front of a beautiful giant olive-green eye.

Bitch felt tiny.

“I’ll find something to do with you later Little Bitch, Honda and I are going to get pretty rough and I’d hate to break my new toy.”

‘Toy?!’

Information: Owner, ‘Saki’, has altered Little Bitch’s role. Your profession has changed from ‘Pet’ to ‘Toy’.

Saki began to make her way to the bed where Honda was positioned on all fours, her naked ass stook in the air while her chin rested on the covers, awaiting their mistress.

Bitch felt a sense of nausea wash over her as the momentum of the giant steps caused her to rise and fall. She was starting to feel dizzy again.

“Ah, this will do,” Mistress said.

Little Bitch didn’t even have a chance to process the comment before harsh winds suddenly slammed against her tiny frame as Mistress lowered her. Her vision swam with tears and dizziness as she was positioned over Saki’s giant hiking beat. A moist heat bellowed out of the colossal opening, growing stronger the closer Bitch got, the cheesy smell growing, drenching the air, turning from an erotic fragrance to an intense stench.

The giant fingers released their hold.

Squelch

Little Bitch slammed into the very well-worn insole of the hiking boot. The saturated insole oozed Mistress’s cheesy sweat around her, the bitter salty flavour easily finding her lips and returning Bitch’s awareness.

The whine of bouncing bed springs screamed above as Mistress returned to her bed to further tame Honda.

Little Bitch pushed herself to her knees, coughing as she took her first aware breath. Her red eyes started to squint as she was assaulted by the powerful smell. She’d get used to it eventually, and part of her really liked the smell, but it was very…pungent.

She looked up at the opening.

The light from the room looked so distant despite the fact she could probably climb out.

No. Mistress wouldn’t be happy.

Little Bitch’s shoulders slumped in defeat when she remembered the last notification she got. She pulled up her character sheet.

Name: Little Bitch (Bitch)
Profession: Toy
Owner: Saki
HP 150/300 (150 unavailable)
SP: 35/80 (40 unavailable)
MP: 30/140 (70 unavailable)
Class(es):

Race: Lesser Human
Traits:

Height: 3 inches
Weight: 100g

Her chest deflated as her heart fell. It was true. She was actually considered a toy, her mistress had not only claimed her and reduced her to the size of a bug but she now even considered her a toy. She didn’t even have her own name anymore.

“A…toy…”

She was probably smaller than most of her mistress’s butt plugs.

Her life was stolen…by herself…is this all she was now?

Fresh tears welled.

How much had she cried that day or even in that past hour?

No one would wonder where she went because Honda was still there, if a little shorter.

I like you better small

Her mistress’s words echoed in her head, all the times she’d called her runt or small fry.

No one would think anything about her being 3ft tall.

No one would think to look in Mistress’s shoe for her.

“Am I really…just a…toy?”

She heard Honda’s moans above, the bed springs screaming in orgasmic bliss above.

The fog in her mind whispered the answer inside her mind.

Am I really just a toy?

Yesssssss

End Notes:

A/N I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, next up is…
Barbie Buffy - Zelda's Bebe Linda 29/05
Or available now on my Patreon - https://patreon.com/user?u=89450025&utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

Chapter 1.5 - Hon Gets Stuffed by Archne_Lover

Title: Taming a HonDa: Part 1.5
Segment Title: Hon Gets Stuffed
Commissioned by: ZenryokuTFS
Categories: Original
Characters: Honda(OFC), Saki (OFC)
Cameo(s): None
Tags: Lesbians,  F/ff, F/f, Clothing Transformation, Inanimate Transformation, Futanari, Spit, Clothes Ripping, Anal, Trashcan Fetish, Size Play, Femdom, Size Domination, Shrunken Woman - Munchkin (2ft), Lit RPG
Alternate Titles: Saki’s Shitty Panties, Poor Panties and a Worse Condom, Saki’s Panties, Red Panties
Started: 03/01/2024
Finished: 07/01/2024
Patreon:  07/01/2024
Public: 07/02/2024




Saki was sat atop the sofa, not a stitch of clothing on her body and sleep still crusting her eyes from the night before. She was hunched over a piece of parchment detailing a job she had collected from the Guild Hall’s notice board a couple of days ago. Apparently, a collaborative of kobolds had set up a nest near a farm on the edge of town, and the land owner wanted someone to go clear them out. He was offering 3 copper per head. If the nest was small, it wouldn’t be much of a payout but would cover the next few grocery trips, and if it was surprisingly large, it might even cover Saki’s next rent payment.

Clearing out some kobolds wasn’t a difficult undertaking. Even if they retreated back into their burrows, she could just smoke them out.

Thunk 

Slosh

The rogue winced at the sudden sound, breaking her out of her train of thought. Turning to the sound of the disturbance, Saki was met with the sight of her pets, Hon and Da, looking at the floor in mortification as dirty water gushed out of the now prone wooden bucket. Hon was struggling to keep hold of the broom easily twice her size and then some while Da’s dainty hands were clasped over her mouth.

Both of the shrunken mages were wearing identical maid outfits Saki had, had custom-made for them on the cheap after their last babysitting gig for a local seamstress. The bodices were a deep brown, the neckline laced up by matching twine, and the skirt portion was a particularly frilly off-white. A pair of purple leggings completed the ensemble.

“Can’t you two do anything right?!” Saki snapped, punctuating her words with a sigh of exasperation. When she had them do dishes, they dropped them because they were too weak and their hands too small. She had them take out the trash, and Hon ended up buried under an upturned bag of trash, spilling its contents all over her nice, clean kitchen. She instructed them to dust and polish, and they couldn’t even reach the majority of her ornaments - even with the stepping stool - and now this!

“Sorry, Mistress,” the two said in unison, their sanguine eyes cast down in shame.

Saki slapped her palm against her face, mentally swearing the two girls were more trouble than they were worth. There was no way she could take them two on any job - not even one as simple as clearing out some kobolds. But she couldn’t leave them unattended either; they’d somehow find a way to burn the whole house down.

The rogue suddenly shivered as a breeze penetrated her through a cracked open window. Her green eyes sparked with a devious idea. Plucking a copper coin from a small bowl that sat on the coffee table next to the sofa, she tossed it into the air, caught it and placed it face down on top of her hand.

Heads - Hon

Tails - Da

‘Tails, tough luck, Da, but you should actually be useful if you didn’t want this to happen,’ Saki thought to herself, the corners of her mouth lifting into a smirk. Her eyes flickered back to the still frozen maidens. The colour had drained from their face at seeing their owner’s expression.

With a mental command, a transparent screen that only she could see appeared before Saki’s face. She tapped on the Pets option, it took her a list of the two pint-sized half-mages. She clicked on Da and sent the mental command Transform.

Da suddenly began to glow with a pale green aura. The light rapidly grew in intensity until it became a blinding flash. When the light faded where once stood, the trembling, shrunken slave girl laid a pair of plain red panties.

Hon leapt back from the underwear, her diminutive form trembling. She looked back to her owner, scared she was going to meet a similar fate - and a little excited.

“If you don’t want to end up as a matching bra, I suggest you go get my clothes, Hon,” Saki instructed.

Hon set off, running out of the room as fast as her little legs could carry her, her bare feet audibly slapping against the wooden floor as she left the carpeted room, which was soon followed by the recognisable thudding of her ascending the stairs.

Saki stood from the sofa, her eyes returning to the discarded panty on the floor. As she crossed the distance between them, her eyes never moving from the discarded underwear, a transparent screen appeared in her vision

Item (Owned)
Owner(s): Saki
Name: Da
Type: Clothing, sensual underwear
Durability: Low, 6/6
Fabric: Polyester
Quality: Poor
Value: 3 copper

Addition(s)

(Enchantment) - Aphrodisiac Coating - contact with this item will elicit an erotic response in the wearer.  Warning: Prolonged use of this item will lead to an increased level of the wearer's sensitivity.
(Enchantment) - Aura Enhancement - contact with this item will enhance the Dominant or Submissive aura of the wearer. Warning: Prolonged use of this item may have cause to permanent effects on how others perceive and treat the wearer.
(Enchantment) - Sentience - this item is able to think and feel, but will not age even as the fabric deteriorates.

Final Item Value: 6 copper

“Sheesh, even as a pair of panties, you’re substandard and pathetic. Can’t you do anything right?” Saki mocked the silent underwear, raising an eyebrow as though she expected a reply.

Bending at the hip, the expert thief snagged the red panties by its waistband and lifted it into the air.

Even at the initial touch, Saki could tell that Da made one shitty pair of panties. The fabric was so thin it felt like her fingertips would tear right through it, and the fabric was coarse, definitely far from the best underwear she had ever picked up. Probably the worst she’d ever owned.

Stretching the waistband, Saki gracefully stepped into the leg holes. She could feel the fabric straining against her legs. They felt like they were already nearing their stretch limit. Saki began pulling Da up her legs, feeling the scratchy underwear becoming more and more taut as they rose higher.

When Da reached Saki’s flaccid cock, sparks of pleasure radiated and goose pimples prickled her skin. The pressure brought on by the tightness, mixing with the coarse material, and enhanced by the enchantments woven into the material - and the knowledge that these panties were Da. The rogue felt the familiar, intimate pleasure of her cock swelling and rising to stand, pushing against the flimsy barrier of fabric and rapidly increasing its force.

Saki released the waistband, letting it snap against her pelvis. Da was so small for the rapidly hardening cock, like a pair of off-brand lingerie; she was even squeezing Saki’s ass cheeks.

She was so weak and pathetic.

A transparent screen flashed in Saki’s peripheral vision with a small exclamation mark over the top of it. With a thought, the almost naked rogue opened the notification.

Warning: Item ‘Da’ has dropped below half durability, any further damage will cause drastic repairs to be needed!
Durability: 2/6

Saki snorted. All she’d done was put the little bitch on, and Da was almost wrecked. Her cock was just too powerful for the runt. Her cock throbbed with the thought, and Saki heard the whispering pops of Da’s frail stitching coming undone.

“Mmm,” Saki groaned.

She couldn’t help herself. She reached her hands over her head and lifted onto her tippy toes. Her entire body groaned in euphoria as she stretched, her bones popping. Da got even tighter like she was trying to strangle her owner’s cock.

Da’s durability clicked down to 1/6. Saki’s cock throbbed. She was completely dominating the runt with her big, hard cock. Precum began to ooze from her tip, staining the panties.

Another notification pinged into Saki’s vision.

Item ‘Da’ has been damaged. Fabric over ‘crotch’ has been stained by ‘Bodily Fluids.’ Item ‘Da’s’ value has decreased to 2 copper due to prolonged damage and staining.

“Mmm, how does it feel to be ruined by my cock Runt?” Saki groaned.

The only reply the rogue received was the escalating rapid popping as Da’s stitching was eroded by the stretching length and girth of her overwhelming cock.

Riiiiiip

“Oh fuck!” Saki moaned as she heard and felt Da rip for her cock. Her long hard member erupted through the ruptured slit, the frayed edges of the coarse material stroking her shaft, teasing it with tickling scratches as though trying to edge her towards her orgasm.

The frayed fabric ground against the base of her cock with every breath Saki took - her cock twitching with every slight graze.

“If I knew you’d feel this good, I’d have turned you into a wank rag years ago,” Saki moaned, her hand trailing down to give the base of her cock a teasing squeeze. She was so fucking horny.

Item ‘Da’ has been damaged. Item Da’s durability level has dropped to 0/6. Item value has dropped to 0 copper until the item has been repaired.
Item ‘Da’s’ sentience remains intact.

Saki’s attention was abruptly stolen by the slapping of little bare feet. Turning to the doorway, she saw that Hon had returned. The shrunken woman’s cheeks were flushed with exhaustion, and she was struggling under the weight of the gear in her hands. She was cradling Saki’s leather armour, boots, cloak, dagger and other material against her reduced chest and looked like she would fall over at any second.

The thief’s lips twisted into a lust-fueled smirk. Talk about perfect timing.

Saki snapped her fingers. Hon flinched, and her stare lifted from the ripped panties to the silver haired thief. The other woman pointed to the floor at her feet.

Without hesitation, Hon placed the gear on the floor and dived to the floor, her knees burning against the carpet and stopping at her owner’s bare feet. When she looked up, Hon swallowed as she saw Saki’s huge cock. Its shadow eclipsed her face. She never felt smaller than when she was looking up at the thief’s magnificent cock.

“Good girl,” Saki praised - Hon’s cheeks somehow darkened further. “Now, i want you to take this rag off,” Hon moved to obey but froze when her owner lifted her index finger in a wait motion.
“No hands. I want you to use your mouth, pet,” Saki continued, placing a subtle, sensual emphasis on the last word.

“Yes, Mistress,” Hon said after a moment. She swallowed and pushed herself up - making sure her knees did not leave the carpet and incur Saki’s punishment - she captured a side of the waistband between her teeth and clumsily began to pull them down.

The fabric quickly rolled and bunched itself. Wincing, Hon carefully pulled the underwear down - while trying to ignore the waves of heat she felt washing off of Saki’s hard cock.

The thief moaned as the rolling panties pulled down on her cock. As the underwear continued to descend, Hon found herself being pulled towards the cock as the fabric stretched and rolled. She tried to change the direction but was rewarded by the popping of frail seams and was forced to return to the 9 inch cock. The smell of Saki’s hard member was making her toes curl in anticipation. Even her scent was powerful. It made Hon want to submit to her, to give her everything she wanted and more.

Slowly, the panties rolled down Saki’s girth. Hon could feel them approaching another ripping point as they neared the hot tip. She could taste the salt permeating the air.

Slap

Hon fell back, her teeth clapping together as her Mistress’s cock sprung back, slapping her chin as the panties finally came loose.

Saki snorted as she saw the shrunken sorceress lose her balance. She was so weak and pathetic, it wasn’t even funny, but it certainly was erotic.

The panties hung limply around her thighs, held only in place by their shoddy quality. Saki gave the prone Hon a light kick to her side, smirking at the pitiful grunt she let out.

“Finish the job, Pet,” she prompted teasingly.

Hon pushed herself back to her knees. Her chin was still warm from Saki’s cock. And set about pulling the panties back down the thief’s slender leg with her teeth. Once they were past the knees, the fabric went slack, and Hon was able to let them fall limply to the floor and Saki stepped out of Da’s holes.

“Good girl, now toss that rag in the trash.”

Hon jerked back, her head snapping back up to look at her Mistress.

“Please,” she began to shake her head, “you can’t throw her out, please.”

“Can’t?”

“Please, Mistress, she is me, and I’m her. Please don’t make me … I’ll do anything.”

“You’d do anything anyway,” Saki laughed.

“Please, Mistress,” Hon begged, and Saki’s eyes lit up with a devious idea that made her cock throb.

“Bend over.”

“Ple- Wha?” Hon asked, perplexed.

“Get that cute little ass in the air, runt,” Saki reiterated, and the shrunken sorceress rushed to obey, bending over and sticking her ass into the air as much as she could.

Saki picked Da up from the floor and dragged her over and around her cock. Her free hand lifted and summoned a transparent screen. She swiped her finger over it until she found Hon’s profile and proceeded to Unequip the mage’s Uniform.

The now naked girl shivered at the sudden cold.

Saki’s eyes flickered down to Hon’s puckered rosebud. The petite butt barely reached her knees. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Saki grabbed the shrunken mage by the waist and lifted her into the air - making the petite sorceress let out a startled squeal - and positioned the girl over the hard shaft.

The rogue paused. Hon shook like a leaf in her hands. Taking a step back, Saki sat on the sofa and spread her thighs before beginning to lower the trembling girl onto her hard cock.

Hon let out an adorable squeak-like gasp as Saki pushed her way inside, the large tip forcing the tight orifice to widen.

“Ah, Mistress,” Hon gasped, her toes curling as Saki placed a hand on her shoulder and began to push down, slowly increasing the pressure. A mixture of pain and pleasure rippled through her as 9 nine inches of hard, girthy meat forced its way inside her.

Hon’s vision blurred with tears. It was so big, nearly half her size. It hurt. But at the same time, been used for her owner’s pleasure, as a sex toy, a cock sleeve.

“Ah!” Hon cried out, her anal muscles spasming and trying to clench on Saki’s cock, only to be continually forced back as she forced her way deeper and deeper.

“Mmm, you like that, don’t you pet?” Saki moaned into Hon’s ear, her hot breath making the shrunken woman flinch and causing her anus to shake with new intimate tremors.

“Fuck! Yes Mistress!” Hon mewled.

“I wonder if Da is enjoying life as my condom,” Saki taunted. Hon’s entire body jerked, briefly lifting an inch back off her owner’s cock only to be pushed back down even harder.

Hon cried out as the pressure abruptly grew. Her flat stomach bulged. Her hand fell to her tummy on impulse, and she felt the warm, pulsating member through her skin.

“Mmm … fuck you’re so tight,” Saki moaned. Hon’s entire lower body was squeezing and massaging her cock, and the thief succinctly remembered why she kept the two runts around at their current size. They made great fuck toys.

“So … big …” Hon whimpered. Pain never felt so good.

A transparent notification appeared in Saki’s vision.

Pet ‘Hon’ has gained the trait ‘Masochist’. Pain will induce heightened pleasure in the subject.

Saki’s cock throbbed violently - slapping Hon back into her tits - she was fucking customising the shrunken runt. Literally! 

“You’re my fucking toy!” Saki cried out, her cock rhythmically pulsating inside her tight toy. Each throb slapped the mage back into Saki’s tits again and again. She couldn’t even hear Hon’s moans beneath her own and the sound of slapping flesh.

The base of her cock jerked violently, pulling her pelvis up - slapping the area against Hon’s soft, petite ass cheeks - spurts of cum erupted inside Hon’s ass, filling her with the hot, thick fluid.

“AH! Mistress!” Hon shrieked as her anus contracted with her own orgasm, and her little snatch began to squirt clear cum in high arches before splashing down o the carpet. She’d have to clean that later. Maybe her mistress would even make her and Da lick it up. Hon’s slender legs began violently shaking, and more cum squirted from her pussy.

Saki’s breathing began to slow as the aftershocks of her orgasm began to fade. Her eyes flickered back down to the still-trembling mage. Her scarlet hime-cut hair was dishevelled and almost completely lost its shape.

“Mmm, I see you liked that, didn’t you, little bitch?” Saki whispered teasingly into Hon’s ear.

“Y-Yes, Mistress,” Hon gasped out between heavy breaths. Every inch of her body was coated in a thin layer of perspiration.

“Mmm, good girl … “ Saki purred before suddenly remembering how they got into this situation. She could feel the now drenched fabric of Da crushed against her steadily softening cock. “You better hope Da stays in your ass Pet. Unless you wanna see her tossed in the trash,” she whispered.

Saki felt Hon’s spent anal muscles try in vain to squeeze her cock and keep the improvised condom inside her. The silver haired thief smirked.

Hon flinched when she felt Saki’s hand slide down either side of her body and abruptly take hold of her waist. She let out a muffled whine as she resisted the ticklish tremors spasming from the giant thief’s fingertips.

Saki slowly lifted the trembling mage off her cock. She made sure to milk every second and every inch of her cock. Almost disappointedly, she felt the soiled condom being pulled off her cock by Hon’s ass.

The rogue’s cock slipped free of its confines. Slick with juices, it bobbed from one side to the other. She was still at half-mast. It was completely naked.

“Well done, Pet. How does it feel having Da inside you?” she asked teasingly.

“F-Full …” Hon whimpered, her anus spasmed painfully.

Saki snorted then something caught her eye. Brow furrowing, she lifted Hon higher and looked under her. Her lips twisted into an amused smirk. Sticking out of the little bitch’s destroyed ass was an almost ticket-like strip of fabric.

‘Oops,’ Saki thought bemusedly before suddenly dropping the shrunken girl. She let out a startled scream and landed roughly on the sofa before bouncing onto the floor from the gathered momentum.

Saki stood from the sofa, towering over the trembling form of her little pet. Hon looked like she was on the brink of a second orgasm.

“I can see Da peaking out,” Saki said teasingly. Reaching down, she pinched the moist fabric sticking out of Hon’s ass and proceeded to lift the trembling, naked mage into the air.

“Ahh! Mistress!” Hon squealed as she was suddenly lifted into the air, the too-big fabric pulling on her insides. It burned so good. Her little thighs clamped together in ecstasy.

Saki smirked and began to make her way towards the kitchen, letting the shrunken mage swing like some pornographic parody of a handbag, enjoying the mewling moans and cries of the damsel.

She stopped in front of the bin and pressed down on the pedal. The lid sprung open, revealing the almost empty confines - the only objects inside were some crushed empty plastic bottles that had once held either cordial or lizard spit for Saki’s alchemical concoctions.

“Too bad Pet,” Saki said simply as she brought Hon forward to hover over the dustbin. She let the dishevelled redhead have a moment to assess her situation before releasing her pinching grip on Da.

Thud

Hon landed in the trashcan ass up. The cum drenched panties hanging out of her ass like a tail. Saki smirked and took her foot off the pedal, condemning the girl to her prison with a metallic clang.

Hon shivered as the sound of the closing lid echoed in the bin, making her ears ring. She was uncomfortable, her neck tucking itself awkwardly, and in the dim light, she could see her own feet hanging down in front of her. She could barely move.

Though, even if she could, there was no way Hon would disobey her mistress and try to escape the trashcan. Surely Saki would take her out once she got home … right?

Her own juices began to run up her tummy, slowly dribbling towards her face. At least it would smell better than the trashcan.


End Notes:

For those interested, I am taking requests on Digital Art on my DeviantArt and FurrAffinity accounts. If anyone is interested, just comment or drop me a message. Temporary thing.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12782