Shrunk in the Model City - Part 2 by Da Boss
Summary:

After the events of the first story, Marie and her co-worker Erin are determined to rebuild the model city. What could go wrong....


Categories: Giantess, Adventure Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Model City Saga
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 38205 Read: 45840 Published: February 07 2023 Updated: May 12 2023
Story Notes:

The first story was so popular so it continues.  Had to re-upload because of technical difficulties.

1. Chapter 1 - Starting a New Project by Da Boss

2. Chapter 2 - Mini Marie's Struggles by Da Boss

3. Chapter 3 - Marie is MUCH Smaller by Da Boss

4. Chapter 4 - Erin's turn to shrink by Da Boss

5. Chapter 5 - Marie's rescue mission by Da Boss

6. Chapter 6 - Eddie and Heather's Meet-Up by Da Boss

7. Chapter 7 - Total Mayhem by Da Boss

Chapter 1 - Starting a New Project by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Hope everyone enjoys....

Nearly a month had passed since Marie had made the extremely risky decision to test out a device she created in the relative safety of her own room at her parents’ house. She had told her family that she and her best friend Heather were going on a week-long vacation. Of course, the young woman working in the field of quantum physics was using this as a way to test out the size reducer she had created. The plan was for her to spend a week living in the incredibly detailed and realistic model city she had built.

It was a solid plan, and Marie had taken multiple precautions to make sure everything went smoothly. However, one thing went wrong: her family.   Marie’s normally loving family had spent the week constantly putting her in danger, threatening to wipe out the two-millimeter woman. 

Victor, her normally composed and supporting father, had let his curiosity get the best of him, knocking stuff over and damaging the model city she had worked so hard on. That and almost smashing her under his hand against her mother’s ass cheek.

Carrie, Marie’s loving mom who tried her hardest to be best friend’s with her daughter, had put Marie in extreme danger. The massive mom had nearly crushed Marie under her giant foot multiple times, nearly licked her up with ice cream, actually sucked her daughter up into her asshole, and snorted Marie up into her nose.

Her brother, Eddie, had traumatized his older sister, mistaking her for a tiny mannequin and orgasming all over her, while also practically eating her with pancakes.

Her beloved cat, Ruby, had wrecked the model city, battering it and knocking it to the ground like cheap toy.

Even her airhead of a best friend, Heather, who Marie had trusted the most, nearly killed her. More specifically, Heather had nearly her tiny BFF multiple times. The giantess had chomped down on multiple buildings, mistaking them for gingerbread.

This was all not including Marie’s creepy neighbor, Martin, who was digging through the trash cans and found a discarded bra of Marie’s, unaware that her miniscule body was trapped on it and that he was breathing in just a bit too deeply.

Despite all the setbacks Marie had been through during that week, one thing was certain. Her technology worked, and she absolutely wanted to perfect it. Giving her family some much needed space, as she had experienced much more of them than she ever needed to, Marie had filled the past month working and spending time with her boyfriend, Dan. She still wasn’t completely comfortable with telling him about the details of her experiment, only that he’d get to see it soon and it wasn’t quite done.

Marie had also been in contact with one of her co-workers, Erin, and had been sharing the details of her project with her. Erin was incredibly bright, but much shyer than Marie and a bit more sarcastic. This was typically a defense mechanism for her, as Erin would much rather bury her face in a book or her work than do anything else. Though she was a bit overweight, Erin wasn’t unattractive by any means, her skin the shade of milk-chocolate, two massive breasts well bigger than D-cups, and a cute, nerdy face punctuated by pouty lips, thin-framed glasses and curly brown hair.

The normally quiet and shy Erin was very interested in Marie’s little project. Erin would’ve been lying if she said she wasn’t amazed by the idea of changing size. The two had decided to give it another shot, agreeing to meet at Marie’s parent’s house to re-build the model city, while also making a few adjustments to the shrink ray.

--

Light streamed in through the windows of Marie’s room, illuminating it as it draped down onto the model city currently being rebuilt. The city was already in better shape. The previous month the remains of the city had been put in a cardboard box in Marie’s closet along with the shrink ray. The last thing Marie needed was for one of her parents to mistake the shrink ray as a lamp and activating it. She didn’t want anyone else in her family to end up getting shrunk, yet.

Knowing that both her parents and her younger brother were at work, Marie and Erin decided to make the best of their time and began to set up the remains of the model city on a table Marie had set up in the middle of the room. They also pulled out the 3-D printer and began to scan new buildings to set up and lay out.

As the two women in their late-twenties began to prep the buildings, Marie noticed Erin constantly glancing over at the shrink ray. She smiled and knew what her friend was thinking. “Erin, did you want to test it out?”

Erin’s eyes lit up upon hearing this. She nodded excitedly and just let out a quiet, “hell yes!”

Marie smiled, relieved that someone else was taking a major interest in her passion project. She went on to briefly explain how the shrink ray would work to Erin, and what she should expect. “Okay, I’m setting the timer for one hour, you’ll grow back to normal after that,” she informed. “It’s set for two millimeters tall, so I’ll very carefully pick you up and put you in the city.” Wanting to ensure her friend’s safety, Marie also made sure to tell Erin how she couldn’t grow back until after her hour, and until she was in a place big enough to do so.

“Okay, I’m ready,” Erin said cheerfully, putting her hands on her hips. The woman wore tight black yoga pants which really showed off her large ass, and a red plaid shirt which was loose around her breasts. Marie just gave her a thumbs up and pressed the button on the remote.

A silent, painless blue beam shot out of the device, scanning Erin and storing her body’s signature. She watched the red LED numbers on the screen countdown from thirty. She hadn’t felt anything yet, though her heart was still racing from adrenaline. Then, as soon as the clock struck zero, it happened.

Erin instantly diminished down towards the ground. It took a few moments as the two-millimeter body of Erin began to look around her surroundings. Then the earth shook, as the giant bare foot of Marie landed directly in front of her.

“HEY DOWN THERE!” Marie giggled, eyes narrowing in on her tiny coworkers down on the ground. Sticking her index finger in her mouth, Marie lowered her arm and scooped up the tiny woman, bringing her up to her face. She always kept a magnifying glass around the model city for safety, and she wanted a closer look at the tiny woman. She smiled when she saw the expression on Erin’s miniature face. The tiny woman was waving at her with a giant smile. It even looked like she gave Marie a thumbs up.

“OKAY, YOU’LL BE THIS SIZE FOR THE NEXT HOUR,” Marie said, and began to lower Erin down towards the model city. “BE CAREFUL AND TEXT ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!”

Looking around the city, Erin was amazed at the amount of detail Marie had gone out of her way to include. Marie had filled the majority of the model city with buildings created by the 3-D printer, and was planning on taking the time to continue printing and delicately setting the miniaturized buildings in place. Erin’s jaw dropped as she stared up at Marie. It was just dawning on her now how absolutely massive Marie was. At Erin’s two-millimeter height, Marie appeared to be a skyscraper! And that tabletop Erin was currently on only showed Marie from the waist up. To Erin, this woman was probably over five thousand feet tall.

It wasn’t just Marie’s size that amazed Erin, she really did look like a beautiful goddess. The brunette who normally stood five feet, eight inches tall, with long, auburn colored hair stretching down past her shoulders continued to work on the city. As she did so, she wore a comfortable grey t-shirt with pink short shorts. It was getting hot outside and Marie wanted to stay comfy.

Erin’s lip quivered. Being bisexual, Erin had always thought her coworker was cute, but now she was absolutely stunning. Only Erin’s closest family and friends knew about her sexual preferences and romantic life, and she didn’t really consider her and Marie to be that close yet. She was hoping that would change eventually.

A loud thud brought Erin back to reality. She turned her back and saw the wreckage of a “two-story” house that seemed to have slipped out of Marie’s hands. She heard something from above her which sounded like Marie loudly saying “SHIT!” though she still had a hard time making it out. The tiny building had fallen and crashed onto the model city only about a block from Erin, but it seemed that Marie’s giant eyes were glaring down and still did not see her.

“Damn, I’m really tiny,” Erin mumbled to herself, her heart starting to race. “Guess I better be careful.” Backing away from around a corner, Erin continued her exploration of her new environment, keeping in the back of her mind to be careful.

Approaching a red mustang parked in the street, Erin looked in the window and smiled, seeing a car key in the driver’s seat. While Marie had been creating the buildings herself, most of the cars were completely real. Marie told Erin that most of them she had shrunken herself, but did not go into detail where she got them. Erin was sure that she had stolen them or something along those lines, but was too uncomfortable to ask. What Erin was sure of, was that she was going joyriding in the red mustang.

Driving around the model city, Erin was having the time of her life. She had stopped for a bit at a café and sat around, scrolling through her phone and occasionally taking pictures. She drove through the park and enjoyed a short, quiet walk. Every so often, she made sure to glance up at Marie who hovered over the city like an omnipotent guardian.

Knowing that her hour would be up in a bit and she’d regrow back to normal, Erin began to drive back towards where Marie had dropped her off. As Erin made a left turn onto a street, she slowed the vehicle to a stop. She was puzzled at what she saw from Marie. The giantess was leaning against the table and must’ve had her left foot on the ground, because her giant right foot was partially resting on the model city. It took Erin a minute to realize what exactly Marie was doing, but she deduced that it was nothing more than admiring her turquoise nail polish on her right foot.

Lowering her foot back down to the bedroom floor, a few moments passed as Erin slowly made her way towards Marie in a shrunken car. She came to a stop near Marie and began honking the horn, wondering if it would make a noise loud enough for Marie to hear. Her eyes widened as Marie’s head turned, seeming to face the shrunken car. Then a massive shadow overtook the entire area the car was stopped in. Erin was confused, as there were no buildings and she didn’t think anything was supposed to go in this area. Then it dawned on her exactly what was happening.

Marie was lifting her left foot to rest on the model city, just as she had done with her right. Maybe she was trying to stretch, maybe she was admiring her pedicure in the sunlight coming in through the window. Either way, Marie must’ve chosen this specific location because there was nothing in the area that could get damaged. Nothing except Erin.

The giant foot was nearly five hundred feet long compared to Erin’s puny frame. Erin’s jaw dropped as the giant foot began to descend downwards. She could see a few drops of sweat from the sole of the foot that plummeted down and splashed down onto the road of the city. These drops were roughly the size of Erin herself. The massive foot approached like a kaiju, bearing down on the tiny car.

“Marie, no!” Erin shouted. While the giant sole of Marie’s foot came up short of the tiny car, Erin’s wasn’t safe just yet. Marie continued to lay her foot down, and her giant bit toe landed right on top of the shrunken vehicle. The giantess was completely unaware of the life-threatening situation she was putting Erin in, she was only trying to stretch and check out her manicure.

Erin screamed in horror as the windshield shattered. The sweaty, stale odor of Marie’s bare foot overpowered the tiny woman’s nose. She tried to force the driver’s side door open, but it wouldn’t budge. Marie’s big toe was just putting too much pressure on it. There was another crack and Erin froze. Any second now she expected the giant toe to completely obliterate the shrunken car along with its’ passenger.

Glancing around the city, Marie was beginning to wonder where Erin was. She knew that Erin should be growing back at any time now. “ERIN, WHERE ARE YOU?” she said aloud, accidentally scrunching her toes as she did so.

Erin began to yell hysterically as she saw the front of the car get absolutely demolished. Marie un-flexed her toes and raised her big toe high into the air (for Erin). The tiny vehicle stuck to the sweaty skin of Marie, taking Erin along for the ride. As Marie did this, the door gave way, falling off the hinges. Marie started to lower her toe back down. Erin’s mind was racing but she knew this was her best opportunity. As soon as the giant toe got close enough to the ground, Erin leapt out and did a tuck and roll. As she rolled far enough away, her eyes widened as the toes came to a rest, slowly pancaking the nice car with a horrifying screech.

Slowly getting to her feet, Erin realized just how titanic Marie’s body actually was. She saw Marie lift her foot off the model city and lower it back down to the bedroom floor. Loving the view of the brunette goddess before her, Erin began to walk towards her giant friend.

Suddenly, Erin felt a strange feeling inside her stomach. The world around Erin began to get smaller as she quickly shot up to her original height. It only took a few seconds, but she found herself eye to eye with Marie.

“There you are!” Marie said, giving her coworker a hug. Erin closed her eyes, quietly inhaling and enjoying the floral scent of Marie’s shampoo in her hair. She snapped out of it as she heard Marie’s voice again. “How’d you like being tiny?”

“It was really cool!” Erin said excitedly. “You looked absolutely huge!”

Marie laughed and shrugged. “Thanks, I’ve never really been the giant before,” Marie responded. “No issues, you weren’t in any danger?”

“Well you did almost crush me,” Erin said in an awkwardly nervous laugh, looking down. Marie just gave her a confused look, not exactly sure what she was talking about. “So I was in a tiny car that I found, and when you put your giant foot on the table, it kind of ended up below your giant toes.” Marie instantly looked down at her foot and gave it a confused look. “I really like your nail polish though,” Erin said with a nervous giggle.

Looking down at her foot, Marie raised her left foot to take a look at the underside. She thought she could see the tiny remains of the car but wasn’t sure. Not wanting to lose her balance, she rested her arm on the solid surface behind her. This solid surface turned out to be the shrink ray itself. Marie was distracted by what was left of the shrunken car, while Erin was trying to steal glances of Marie’s feet.

“Marie!” Erin said, when she realized a blue beam was emitted from the shrink ray and struck Marie.

Turning her head quickly, Marie saw it too, and rolled her eyes in annoyance. “Are you fucking kidding me?” she mumbled, shaking her head in irritation. Watching the red-LED numbers start counting down from thirty gave Marie bad memories. She quickly examined the reading coming from the device. “Two millimeters, set for an hour,” she said aloud. She turned back to Erin. “Welp, my turn to shrink I guess, you mind setting the buildings down in the city for a bit?”

Giving Marie a reassuring nod, Erin’s eyes widened. She tried to steady her breathing, anticipating what was about to happen. When the timer hit zero, Erin watched as Marie very quickly shot down towards the floor. “Holy shit,” Erin muttered now a titaness to her tiny, cute coworker. She could barely see Marie’s form on the ground, but was able to locate her miniscule form. Reaching down, Erin’s chubby fingers gripped Marie as delicately as she could, though Marie still let out a panicked squeak as Erin’s grip was borderline too tight. Despite being hundreds, if not thousands of times larger than her shrunken co-worker, Erin’s hands were still shaking in excitement.

Bringing her hand to her face, Erin had the chance to observe Marie up close. She made sure to use the magnifying glass to get a good view of Marie. Two things dawned on her in that moment: one was how great Marie looked, in her pink short shorts and grey t-shirt, and the other was how much control and power she had over Marie. She could literally do anything to this puny woman, and there wasn’t anyone who could stop her from that.

Erin’s mind started to race. She thought about how she could just pop Marie into her mouth and suck her down her throat like the little snack that she was. The thought of Marie being trapped in her own body was incredibly alluring to Erin. She took a deep breath in to try and calm herself, though she couldn’t help but feel her crotch getting just a little bit wet.

This was not lost on Marie. The tiny woman noticed Erin’s hands quivering more than what was normal, and that her breathing sounded a bit strange. Not wanting anything to happen, Marie whipped out her phone and texted Erin, “can you put me in the city for a bit?” This seemed to work as it snapped Erin out of her daydreaming.

After being deposited in the model city, Marie had the chance to reminisce. Memories started to race back causing Marie to shutter. This was her first time being shrunken since the incident over a month ago, and she wasn’t exactly thrilled to be back. She was pleased with some of the improvements they had made to the city, as the detail in some of the buildings made it look much nicer. And she did feel somewhat safer having a giantess standing over the city who could protect her, hopefully keeping her insane family out of the room.

Turing her attention towards Erin’s giant form, Marie’s eyes went wide. Erin herself looked like a true giantess, and Marie found herself unable to bring her eyes away from Erin’s massive breasts. She smiled looking up at her giant new friend, as Erin leaned over the model city to place a building down on the same street as Marie.

“Wow, if she fell right now, I’m screwed,” Marie laughed to herself, acknowledging the craziness of her situation right now. Erin’s left hand slipped just a bit, causing Marie to jump, though the damage was miniscule. It seemed only two cars and a building were under her hand when it slipped.

“OOPS,” Erin said, turning her head towards her hand. As she said this, she had a bit of a brain cramp, and opened her mouth a bit more. When she did this, a pink piece of bubblegum she was chewing fell out of her mouth, landing on the model city with a SPLAT.

Marie saw the shadow coming. She looked up and immediately began screaming. Something was descending towards the city like a meteor. Not just the city, but right towards her. Having almost no time to react, all she could do was cover her head and brace for whatever this was. She turned away and curled up into a ball.

What sounded like a quiet splat to Erin was a massive thud to Marie. The impact of the wad of gum landing directly behind her knocked the tiny woman forward. She stayed motionless for several seconds, before she quickly got to her feet, turned and began stumbling towards whatever had fallen into her tiny sanctuary.

One thing Marie had not been prepared for was just how close this giant object was. Right as she turned, she stumbled into the sticky, pink blob, with both her hands and her right knee making contact with it. “Oh fuck!” she screamed with the intoxicatingly strong aroma of bubblegum overpowering her sense of smell. She knew instantly what this was and cursed Erin for being so careless. As she tried to pull herself free, she found it impossible, and was now focused on preventing herself from getting more stuck.

As if Marie’s tiny plight wasn’t bad enough, another, much larger shadow descended down upon her. Turning her head, she started to scream again as Erin’s giant fingers reached down and plucked up the blob Marie was stuck to. She raised the piece of bubblegum towards her luscious pink lips. Erin’s tongue peeked up just enough to wet her lips, as the piece of gum was brought close.

Marie screamed in desperation, knowing that she would not last long being attached to a piece of gum inside her friend’s mouth.

Unaware of the extra bit of protein clinging to her piece of gum, Erin extended her tongue once more, dropping the gum on it. Despite the pleading screams and yells from Marie, Erin retracted her tongue into her mouth, and began sucking the flavor out of it.

Screaming in terror, Marie felt a wave of saliva splash against her face in the pitch blackness on Erin’s mouth. She gagged, disgusted with her current situation. However, the saliva soon began to have the unintended positive effect of starting to free Marie from her sticky prison.

Pulling her leg and left arm free, Marie felt another warm wave of liquid wash over her. This was all she needed to bring her right arm out of the gum. Desperate to escape, she began stumbling towards Erin’s lips, praying she could get out before Erin started to chew. Hauling her body over Erin’s teeth, Marie used all her strength left to push against the inside of Erin’s lips, trying to find a way out.

Erin glanced down at the model city again, this time wondering where her tiny friend had gone. At the moment, she felt a strange and irritating feeling from inside her mouth. Bringing her index finger up, she rubbed against her gum and the inside of her mouth. As she brought it out, she noticed the tiny being sprawled out on her finger. Erin’s eyes went wide. “MARIE?!” she shouted and reached for the magnifying glass, praying that her tiny friend was okay.

--

Erin had placed Marie’s body at the edge of the model city and made sure to keep a close eye on the timer. Marie had passed out once Erin had pulled her out of her mouth and came to staring up at her giant friend. For the next twenty minutes, Erin made sure to watch Marie like a hawk, not wanting any more harm to come to her tiny friend.

After those twenty minutes, Marie grew back to normal size, her clothes now tattered from being inside of Erin’s mouth. Before she could say anything she was gripped in a tight hug from Erin, who began apologizing profusely.

“Hey, hey, it’s okay,” Marie said, feeling a bit bad for her friend. She knew this was a total accident, and still wanted Erin to come back tomorrow to help her work on this. Erin took a step back and bumped into the shrink ray, but steadied both it and herself before looking back at Marie.

“Are you alright Erin?” Marie asked, noticing her friend being a bit clumsy.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Erin insisted. “I was just worried that I hurt you.”

Marie smiled. It was nice to have a person actually care for her while she was shrunken, not just accidentally terrorize her. She and Erin continued to talk, but decided they had enough excitement for one day.

“I’ll come by earlier tomorrow morning. Does that work?” Erin asked.

“Yeah, that should be good, I think the folks and my brother will be gone by then,” Marie responded. The duo hugged again as Erin left the room.

After walking her friend out of the house, Marie returned to her old bedroom and shut the door. Her shirt was in bad shape, so she removed it and tossed it behind her. She stood in her room wearing nothing but a black bra and her pink short shorts, when she saw the shrink ray activate and fire that same blue beam, striking her body.

“Wait, what the fuck?” Marie yelled in a panic. It was too late to reverse the effect, she had been hit. When she threw her shirt it must’ve hit the ray and caused it to activate. Then Marie took a look and became much more worried. Rather than still being set for an hour, the machine was now calibrated for twenty-four hours.

“Erin, you fucking idiot!” Marie shouted, realizing her friend’s palm must’ve changed the settings when she fell back against the machine.

There wasn’t much time, the clock counting down. Marie did all she could, grabbing her phone, a bottle of water and a granola bar that was on her counter. With only five seconds left, Marie climbed up onto the model city and sat near the edge, holding her breath and trying to stay still.

The shrinking happened quickly. Within seconds Marie dwindled down. When she turned, that same city that she had so many bad memories in was all around her. “Fuck,” she said, glancing down at her phone. “Twenty-four hours to go.”

End Notes:

More to come...

Chapter 2 - Mini Marie's Struggles by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter, hope you enjoy!

Marie panted heavily, though she tried to be as quiet as she possibly could. She was crouched down near a window in one of the buildings she had 3-D printed the previous day and set down in the model city. She heard and movement from outside the building, and a loud buzzing which sounded like it was getting closer and closer.

--

The past day and night had had been incredibly chaotic for the two-millimeter tall Marie. After being unintentionally shrunken by her co-worker and friend, Erin, Marie acted as quickly as she could. She managed to grab her iPhone, a plastic Dasani water bottle and a chocolate chip granola bar off of her nightstand in the thirty-seconds she had before the shrinking took effect.

Extremely uneasy and nervous about being so small once again in the model city, Marie was determined to make it through the night with nothing happening. She had eaten the granola bar and drank her water bottle within the first few hours of being miniaturized, and was both hungry and thirsty, more than ready to grow back. During the evening, Marie had heard the massive bodies of her parents and younger brother, Eddie, walking past her room. For the most part, nothing happened. Her family seemed to respect her privacy and stayed out of her room, even though she was mostly moved out and didn’t really live there anymore.

Not wanting anyone to know she had been shrunken, Marie had texted her boyfriend, Dan, that she was staying with her parents. She had also texted her mom to just make small talk and make it sound like everything was normal. She decided to hold off on texting Erin and letting her know about her current situation. She liked Erin but was still getting to know her. She was also a bit nervous being around Erin at this size, particularly after being almost eaten by her new friend. She knew Erin would be coming back tomorrow so she would play it by ear. If she was grown back before Erin showed up, no problem. If not, she’d figure something out.

As the night went on, Marie’s mom did enter her room at one point, looking around through Marie’s dressers. She ended up just looking for the spare laptop charger she kept in Marie’s room. She was just about to exit the room when she decided to pay a little attention to the model city set up on the table. Marie was inside of another building at that point, and made sure not to leave and go out on the streets. From the window, she could see giant face of her mother staring down upon her like a goddess.

“Awwww, this is so cute,” Carrie said aloud to herself. “Good for her for re-building it!” Marie had chewed out both of her parents and Eddie for wrecking the model city previously. Carrie refrained from doing anything that would damage it, though deep down she did want to.

The rest of the night had been rather uneventful, since no one came into Marie’s room. It was pretty laid back for the most part, though once Marie’s phone died she really could just walk around the model city until she was tired enough to sleep. Waking up the next morning, Marie could feel her stomach rumble and her throat was dry. “Fuck I hope it’s time soon,” she said to herself.

One thing Marie did not prepare for, was her giant father entering her room. Like Carrie, Victor glanced down at the model city for a bit, though he did not really interact with it. He merely came in to open Marie’s blinds like he did every morning to let some light in. While he was doing this, he opened her bedroom window to get his neighbor’s attention and make a little small talk. The window was only open for about a minute before he shut it, but in that time, a common housefly found it’s way into Marie’s room.

--

The fly didn’t land in the model city right away, in fact, Marie wasn’t even aware of it for a while. However, while she was out roaming the streets, the heard a horrifyingly loud and close buzzing noise above her. She saw the fly descending down and it landed on the same street, near her.  Marie’s mind flashed back to the previous experience she had with a fly while she was tiny. She recalled it attacked her after she had fallen onto a plate of Eddie’s pancakes and was coated in sticky, sweet syrup. She recalled the insect seemed like it didn’t necessarily want to eat her, but it damn sure wanted to lap up that sugary substance she was covered in.

The fly began to crawl towards her, narrowing in on Marie’s body with its’ beady eyes. It then dawned on Marie exactly what this creature was after. Her body was still must’ve smelled like bubblegum from being stuck to it earlier in the day. She had gotten used to it and began ignoring it, but she must’ve smelled delicious to this fly. Wearing nothing but a black sports bra and her pair of pink, ass-hugging short shorts, Marie began to slowly back away as the fly lunged closer to her. The buzzing intensified and the massive insect began beating its wings at an incredibly rapid pace. It started to hover, and began to fly towards the shrunken brunette.

“Shit, no stay away!” Marie screamed in a panic, backing up and eventually turning to run. Marie kept in very good shape but knew the fly would be on her in no time. She looked around and realized she was tightly gripping her iPhone in her hand. Without thinking, Marie turned and heaved the tiny glass and metal device at the invertebrate, smacking it in the head. The fly landed momentarily and looked around, confused at what had just hit it.

Cowering in an alleyway, Marie cursed to herself. That was an expensive iPhone, and now it would likely never be seen again. She didn’t dwell on it too long, and was putting together a plan that she thought could possibly save her life. Throwing her modesty to the wind, Marie removed her black sports bra, letting her breasts lie free. Taking a deep breath, Marie mumbled to herself, “alright girl, you got this. Here we go.”

Marie ran down the alley back to the street and spotted the monstrous fly. It turned it’s head to the side, studying her. As it began to approach on six legs, Marie threw her bra in the opposite direction. The fly turned it’s head and pursued the new target. Marie wasted no time and broke into a sprint towards one of the tiny, model stores lining the street she was on. Bursting through the doors, Marie quickly ducked down near a window where she could peak her head out.

She had assumed that her bra would also smell like sugary bubblegum, and made a calculated guess that the fly would go for that. Marie watched in disgust and horror. The fly was in the middle of the street and had her tiny bra gripped between its arms. The creature then extended his proboscis like nose and slurped up the piece of clothing. “Damn, that was expensive,” Marie joked to herself, though the terror of the situation began to creep right back in.

The fly was still looking for her and was starting to approach the building she was in, when the ground started to shake. Then it happened again. An incredibly loud creaking sound was emitted as the door to Marie’s bedroom was opened.

“HELLO? MARIE ARE YOU HERE?” a booming yet still feminine voice called out. The fly seemed to have the right idea and flew off the table supporting the city, and Marie lost track of it.

Taking a deep breath to face whoever this was, Marie exited the model store and froze in her tracks. It was Erin, back and bigger than ever. “How, how did she get in here?” Marie muttered to herself. It wasn’t hard to believe that Eddie probably left the front door unlocked. Now she just watched as her titaness of a best friend set her bag down in Marie’s room and started to get comfortable.

“GUESS, I’LL WAIT A LITTLE BIT, SEE IF SHE SHOWS UP,” the giant woman muttered. She shut the brown, wooden door and locked it. She then felt the vents and noticed there was no air conditioning flowing through them. “HOLY CRAP IT”S HOT OUTSIDE!” she said, before biting her lower lip. “SCREW IT, I’LL PUT IT BACK ON WHEN I HEAR FOOTSTEPS,” the giantess said under her breath.

Unbeknownst to her, Marie was standing there in one of the streets confused about what the hell her friend was talking about. She soon had her answer, as she watched Erin pull her shirt up over her head, revealing nothing but a pink bra, barely containing two G-cup breasts. “Oh…my…god…” was all Marie could get out. Sure Erin might not have been as physically fit as Marie and she definitely had a muffin-top, but there was no denying that her boobs looked remarkable.

Erin pulled out her giant phone and began to quickly type out a text. Marie assumed Erin was texting her, though her tiny phone died hours ago and she had just hurled it at a giant fly our of self-defense. About another minute or two passed when Erin sighed and set her phone down. “WHATEVER, I GUESS I’LL DO THIS FOR A BIT,” the giantess said, walking over and turning on the 3-D printer.

Walking towards the edge of the table where the model city, Marie received another look at her friend. Her eyes zeroed in on that skimpy pink bra again, wondering how it was managing to hold those giant boobs.

Erin’s chubby hands continued to place tiny buildings down onto the model city right near Marie, giving the shrunken woman a view of Erin’s light pink nail polish. It seemed that Erin’s eyes had seen something, as they seemed to narrow in Marie’s direction.

“Erin down here!” the tiny, topless woman shouted, waving her arms. Despite the fact that she was still visible at two-millimeters tall, if Erin didn’t know to look for her and wasn’t expecting to see her so small, it would be nearly impossible for Marie to be recognized.

Beginning to lower her head down, Erin could’ve sworn she saw movement. There was a brief thought in Erin’s mind that Marie might’ve shrunken herself down to surprise her. The thoughts of having a tiny Marie to do whatever she wanted with started to trickle back into Erin’s mind. It took all of Erin’s self-control to not start sliding her hand into her pants right now. Momentarily distracted by her dirty thoughts, Erin suddenly realized her giant boobs had crushed an entire block of the city. “CRAP,” she muttered, standing back up straight and brushing the remnants of the buildings off of her chest down towards the floor. “GOTTA RE-PRINT THESE NOW.”

Standing there in shock, Marie was amazed and how dangerous Erin’s tits were. Had she been standing a little bit closer to Erin, she would have been pulverized. Marie was also growing frustrated that she had come so close to getting recognized, only for Erin to pay attention elsewhere. Starting to grow desperate, Marie really wanted to get out of this city NOW! She had no issues being there while she was left alone, apart from being hungry and thirsty, but she was starting to get increasingly worse flashbacks with an unaware giantess around her. She began to fear exactly what Erin could do with her, whether she was aware or unaware.

Maybe it was due to hunger that Marie was not thinking clearly, but Marie began to race towards Marie’s colossal left hand. The leviathan that was Erin was leaning forward once again, her attention focused on the demolished block. She appeared to be lowering a tiny building down with her right hand. “THERE WE GO,” she whispered.

While Erin’s mind was elsewhere, Marie approached the giant hand of Erin. She walked up to Erin’s left index finger and hauled herself up on it, holding onto Erin’s nail as tightly as she could. She had a few moments to catch her breath, but then felt Erin start to lift her arm again.

Marie began to panic and started to curse herself. What exactly was her plan, here? She began to shout hopelessly for Erin to stop and hold still for a moment, just a chance to recognize her. Marie then saw there Erin’s hand was headed: Erin’s collarbone.

Having a slight itch on her skin, possibly from the amount she was sweating from this heat wave, Erin innocently scratched just below her collarbone. Marie was pinned underneath of the index finger as this happened, pressing her down face first into the sweaty, milk-chocolate colored skin of Erin. Marie tried to scream as Erin inadvertently started to apply pressure, threatening to pop Marie’s body like a balloon. The only thing Marie’s scream accomplished was getting her a mouthful of Erin’s sweat, which she started to choke and gag on.

Erin’s hand was lifted momentarily off Marie, allowing the shrunken woman to roll over to her back and sit up. She coughed viciously, trying to spit out as much of the sweat as she could. Glancing up, Marie saw Erin’s hand returning to scratch that same itch, only this time with her sharp, pink fingernail.

Shouting out of fear, Marie covered her head and rolled to the left as quickly as she could. She had no intention of getting sliced in half by Erin’s fingernails. She watched, struggling to catch her breath as Erin’s finger moved back and forth, with all her pressure being focused on the razor edge of the fingernail.

For Erin, this was a nice way to scratch an itch she’d forget about in ten seconds. For Marie, this was a hazard that would’ve proved fatal if she hadn’t rolled to the side. Needing time to catch her breath, the two-millimeter body of Marie started to lay on her back, taking deep breaths to try and calm her racing heartrate. She prayed that Erin would just stay still for a little while. She didn’t have anyway to keep track of time, but she had to be getting close to her one hour time limit soon, right?

Without warning, an incredibly loud growl reverberated throughout the room. Marie put her hand on her stomach, realizing how hungry she really was, and it then dawned on her that this booming noise was actually Erin’s stomach.

“OOOHHHH, GETTING HUNGRY,” Erin said, licking her lips. She placed her hand on her stomach momentarily, then shifted her weight to her heels to stand up straight. As she did this, her boobs bounced and giggled just a bit, one of them even popping out of her bra. She just giggled a bit as she did this, and tucked the mammoth breast back in. What she didn’t realize, is that the sudden movements had caused Marie’s miniscule body to start to slide down the sweaty chest.

“Shit, no! Erin stop moving!” Marie screamed. It was a slow slide, and she desperately tried to use friction to help her. She tried digging her hands into the soft, sweaty flesh, pressing her bare feet down to slow her slide.

Walking out to the kitchen, still wearing nothing but the skimpy pink bra and a pair of shorts, Erin smiled and thought about what would happen if one of Marie’s family members showed up right now. Erin thought about lying and saying she and Marie were in a relationship, she was nearly in her underwear after all. She also had the brief thought race through her mind of shrinking Marie’s family members, particularly Marie’s mom, Carrie.

As the giantess entered the kitchen, she opened the fridge and saw an appetizing and lavish looking chocolate cupcake with what looked like pink buttercream frosting. Erin’s stomach rumbled again, and she reached for the small, white plate it was on. There was a sticky note next to the plate reading, “To Marie, enjoy! Love mom!”

“MARIE TELL YOUR MOM I SAID THANKS!” Erin called out and laughed, carrying the plate and her new snack back towards Marie’s bedroom.

Meanwhile, Marie was not in a good way right now. The shrunken woman had managed to slow her descent but nor completely stop it, and sooner or later she would lose her grip entirely on her, only to either plummet into her friends cleavage where she would likely be crushed by the giant mammaries or would miss the cleavage and fall to the floor below, which she definitely would not survive. There was still a sense of amazement for Marie being in this situation. She considered herself straight and didn’t really have any interest in dating women, but even she had to admit that Erin’s breasts were sexy at normal size, and damn near irresistible at this size.

Her daydreams were interrupted as her slow slide downwards began to speed up. “Crap!” she shouted as she continued to slide feet first, struggling to find a way to slow down. She ended up flopping onto her side and rolling a bit more. To her dismay she was now sliding down Erin’s chest, head first lying on her stomach. And her eyes widened as she was quickly approaching a drop of sweat that rivaled her body in size.

Unable to stop, Marie made the mistake of screaming as she collided with the drop of sweat, face first. The foul-smelling liquid burned her eyes, nose and mouth. She opened her mouth to wretch, but only swallowed more. Her eyes continued to burn, when she realized her head had not surfaced yet! Desperate for air, the tiny woman rolled the side, and the drop of sweat seemed to disperse around her. Tears streamed down Marie’s face as her throat burned from coughing everything up.

To make matters worse, the sweat had lubricated Marie’s body and the speed she was sliding started to increase. “Erin help me please!” she shouted, feeling like there was no way out of this situation for her. As she started to pick up speed, approaching the peak of Erin’s boob, barely held in place by the bra, Marie shut her eyes. She could see that she was going to slide off and plummet to the floor, likely to her death. She just prayed she’d pass out during the fall.

Standing in Marie’s room and having adjusted herself in the bra once again, Erin’s eyes focused back down on the cupcake. It looked and smelled delicious, and Erin figured that Marie wouldn’t mind her eating it. She started to raise the cupcake up from the plate, but looked away after hearing someone yelling outside, temporarily holding the cupcake right below her breasts while her attention was diverted.

Feeling her body start to fall weightlessly through the air, Marie took a deep breath, not wanting to know when she was about to hit the floor. To her surprise, almost instantly her body landed in a strange substance with a wet and sticky SPLAT!

Marie flailed around, extremely confused about where she was and what this creamy, pink substance surrounding her was. She felt herself sinking into this strange substance and still wasn’t exactly sure what this was. It was clinging to her body and coated her bare breasts, and had to wipe it out of her eyes. As she did this, she noticed a sweet smell about it. Licking it off of her finger, Marie’s eyes lit up. “Raspberry?!”

Much to Marie’s surprise and relief, the tiny woman who was ravenously hungry began grabbing handfuls of what was some kind of cream. Her nearly naked body slid down to the dark brown and spongy base. “Holy crap, it’s a cupcake!” Marie shouted, grabbing a microscopic piece of the cupcake and putting it in her mouth. She closed her eyes and let out a moan. This was the first thing she had eaten since that granola bar from the afternoon of the pervious day. Dropping to her knees, Marie began pulling more of the cupcake up to eat.

Glancing up, Marie nearly choked on the mouthful she was trying to wolf down. She was once again greeted by the intimidating sight of Erin’s face, eyes lit up and laser focused on her treat. Marie could only watch as Erin opened her cavernous mouth and her serpentine, pink tongue appeared. The giant tongue made contact with the top of the cupcake and scooped up a mound of the delicious and sugary buttercream. The tongue retracted back into Erin’s mouth and she let out an audibly loud “MMMMM”.

“Erin be careful!” shouted Marie, backing away farther on the cupcake as Erin brought it back up to her face. Marie’s eyes widened as Erin opened her mouth and bit into the cupcake, pulling back and starting to chew, unaware of her tiny friend being forced to watch this display. Marie was mortified knowing she was likely going to end up back inside there. Tiny crumbs fell from Erin’s plump, pink lips and disappeared into the chasm that was Erin’s cleavage.

“UGH, THIS IS SO GOOD,” Erin said, giddy to be eating such a delicious dessert. She swallowed the bite, giving Marie a terrifying site of the food descending down Erin’s throat.

Marie started to back away again as she saw Erin’s face looming closer and closer. As she started to backpedal, she slipped in the pink buttercream and landed on her ass. She tried to get up but slipped again. By the time she turned, Erin’s mouth was coming down upon the cupcake. Her teeth dug into the spongy cake, while her upper lip was brought down right on top of Marie’s body.

With Marie’s tiny, sticky body being starfished out on Marie’s upper lip, the tiny woman was hysterically screaming. Marie was helpless to do anything other than scream and pray as each bite of the remaining cupcake that Erin took threatened to either pull the shrunken woman into Marie’s mouth or dislodge her from her precarious position.

Letting out a satisfied exhale, Erin’s tongue peeked back out from her lips and coated them in saliva. Marie was left still stuck to the upper lip, now coated in another layer of slimy film. Just when she thought that that this was about to be the end, Marie saw Erin’s massive hand coming up. 

Feeling something on her upper lip, Erin absent-mindedly wiped her luscious pink lips with a finger, feeling what she assumed was a stray piece of the cupcake. She rolled it between two fingers, unaware that she was actually squeezing Marie, threatening to crush her between her fingers. Not paying attention to what she was doing, Erin wiped her hand on her black shorts, with the mixture of saliva and frosting causing Marie to stick momentarily.

This didn’t last long as Erin took a seat on a chair in Marie’s room while she checked her phone. She fired off another text towards Marie, wondering where her co-worker was. Marie was usually very punctual and responsible, so it was unlike her to blow people off. Especially when it was something so personal for Marie that she cared so much about.

Erin began to assume that Marie was with her boyfriend Dan. Maybe the two of them had a late night and were still asleep. Trying to kill time, Erin began looking through Marie’s Facebook pictures of her and Dan together. Erin stifled a quiet moan, fantasizing herself being involved with those two lovebirds. Maybe she could be tiny on Marie’s tits while Dan fucked Marie. Maybe she could drop them on her crotch and force them to make love inside her vagina. She shifted her weight for a split second while thinking this, and Marie now had enough leverage to free herself from the soft fabric of Erin’s shorts and fall the short distance down onto the chair.

While Erin got back up and started to do a little more work on the model city, Marie took her chance to collapse exhaustion. More than anything she needed a chance to catch her breath. About five minutes passed by and Marie finally had enough energy to pull herself up to her feet. Her legs were shaking but she managed to stretch and slowly started to regain her strength.

“Okay, any minute now,” Marie mumbled knowing that it couldn’t be long and she would hopefully be growing back within minutes. She thought of all the things she intended on doing once she returned to normal size. She thought she call out Erin, maybe force her to shrink and tease her for a bit. Nothing too crazy, as Erin really hadn’t done anything too bad or idiotic. She also had been thinking that it might be time to tell Dan about her invention. After all, it couldn’t hurt to have him as a safety net in case of emergencies like this.

Marie’s thought were interrupted when that familiar, haunting buzzing noise returned. Quiet at first, but gradually growing louder. Turning around, she saw that same damn fly land upon the chair. Marie knew exactly what was going on. Her entire body smelled like raspberry frosting, no doubt which caught the insect’s attention.

“Oh come on, not now,” Marie pleaded. She knew this was trouble. There was nowhere for her to run or hide, no shelter she could take. She didn’t have anything to use as a weapon to defend herself. The only clothing she had to distract the fly were her pink short shorts, and she knew that there was no point in throwing them as a distraction. Since she had nowhere to run to, the fly would only turn its’ attention back to her anyway.

The insect was right around the same size as Marie, and it finally made its move. The insect rushed Marie who could only scream and turn and try to run. The giant invertebrate was much faster than her, and struck Marie in the back, knocking her forward onto her face. Marie screamed as she felt the insect’s six disgusting legs feeling her back, legs and butt, like some perverted alien probe.

Flipping onto her back, Marie began kicking and using her arms to shove the insect away. Her eyes widened as she saw the fly’s foul trunk extend as it started to drag against her nearly naked body, lapping up as much sugary frosting as it could. “Get the fuck off of me!” Marie screamed at the top of her lungs, kicking the trunk away.

The fly reacted quickly, grasping Marie’s left leg between two of its’ arms. It dragged her closer to it’s body, resting the proboscis against Marie’s left foot. It could likely sense her body was covered in this delicious sugary glaze, and acted accordingly. The fly promptly pulled Marie’s foot into it’s snout, and began to pull her leg in.

“Holy shit no!” yelled Marie, fearing this fly would find a way to eat her. She didn’t think it was possible as it was only slightly larger than her, but it now had leg sucked in up to her knee. “Don’t eat me!” She despairingly began kicking the fly with her right leg, knowing how critical it was to free herself.

While this was happening, Erin put her hands on her hips staring at the city. While she was proud of the work she had gotten done today, especially since she did it on her own, she was very annoyed that her new friend had blown her off. She picked up her phone and sent out a text to Marie, asking if everything was alright. She decided she would wait a bit longer before leaving, mainly cause she just wanted to see Marie. She wiped her forehead, feeling the heat in the room.

Realizing that Marie’s family didn’t expect anyone to be home, Erin deduced that the air conditioning probably would not turn on. “Whatever,” she murmured to herself. “No one’s here, anyway.” Erin began to strip out of her shorts, revealing a tight pair of lacy pink underwear, matching her sexy bra.

Erin turned to look at herself in the mirror, admiring how she looked. “Really wish Marie was here,” she whispered to herself with a laugh. She then heard an irritating buzzing noise coming from the chair. Glancing down, she narrowed her eyes in disdain, seeing a pathetic fly trying to eat something on the chair.

“Gross,” she mumbled, and briefly pondered smashing the tiny bug underneath her giant palm. Then she stopped and looked at the shrink ray. “Actually, let’s test this out,” she said, walking over to the device.

Marie had heard and seen everything Erin had just said and done. She wasn’t an idiot, and even while fighting for her life against this crazed bug, she was able to figure out that Erin intended on shooting and shrinking the fly. The only problem: if her leg was still inside the fly’s body, she’d shrink too. “Let go of me!” the tiny woman screamed, and furiously began punching and kicking the fly. She was making progress, feeling her leg slowly start to slide out of the fly’s mouth/nose.

Almost in the clear, Marie had slipped out, with just her ankle remaining inside. Her leg was coated in some wretched mucus, but she didn’t care, she’d clean it up later. She just needed a little more. One more good kick and….

That blue beam struck Marie and the fly. The fly was startled and regurgitated Marie’s leg, flying off a short distance and landing further over on the chair. “Fuck no! Not again!” shouted Marie, stumbling to her feet. She started to cry and curled up into a ball, having no idea what to expect.

To Erin, what happened was almost unnoticeable. She saw the fly move away from whatever she was trying to eat. After thirty seconds, both objects disappeared. She looked down, not sure how small she had made them. She still wasn’t exactly sure how to check the size and figured she’d let Marie know what she did when she came home. All she could see on the shrink ray was it was set for twenty-four hours for some reason.

Marie looked around and did not recognize her surroundings. She was now on an endless brown plane that seemed to stretch on forever. The only reason she knew this was her chair was because of her previous knowledge. She knew she was microscopic, but she didn’t realize she only stood 0.006 of an inch tall!

Looking up, Marie’s eyes widened. High above her was what looked like a massive brown and pink city, slowly descending towards her. In her state of shock, it finally started to dawn on Marie that this was indeed Erin’s ass, making it’s way towards the chair.

Erin’s massive ass, wrapped in her sexy, pink underwear, was now a city in it’s own right compared to Marie. The giantess was totally oblivious to the fact that her new friend was microscopic and directly beneath her ass crack.

Marie nearly fainted at the site. She knew she needed to get help somehow, but deep down knew this would be nearly impossible. She was also horrified, as though it would be impossible to see at normal size, but Erin’s mile long asshole began to pucker as she continued to sit.

“Erin stop!” she screamed…..

End Notes:

--

Definitely more to come!

Chapter 3 - Marie is MUCH Smaller by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy!

--

In what felt like an out of body experience, Marie just stood there, motionless, watching everything as if it was all taking place in slow motion. She stood there on the brown, wooden expanse that was her bedroom chair at the incredibly pathetic size of 0.006 inches tall. The tiny woman felt utterly defeated. Though she had no way of telling time at the moment, she just knew that she must’ve been moments away from growing back to her normal size. Instead, she was shrunken again while already only two millimeters tall and was now invisible to the human eye.

Having no food, no water and no phone, Marie was worried of what the next twenty-four hours would bring. She would have to been resourceful, creative and lucky if she was going to survive.

However, none of that mattered at the moment. The particular event that Marie was observing which reminded her of slow motion, was that of her monolithic coworker, Erin, lowering her absolutely enormous ass down onto the same chair Marie was currently standing on. Erin’s butt was now a city in it’s own right compared to Marie’s puny form. Marie stared up as the giant butt descended towards her. She was amazed at the sheer scale of it, and shook her head observing the sexy, pink underwear Erin was wearing, matching her bra. Marie smiled, thinking Erin would probably look pretty cute wearing that, if she was normal sized!

Marie started to scream for Erin to stop, though she soon realized this was pointless. “Oh god, oh no!” the tiny, disheveled woman screamed as tears started to stream down her face. Already tired, hungry and feeling humiliated Marie was losing it. She had lost her clothes apart from the underwear currently wrapped around her hips, and was still partially coated in sticky dried frosting. She had been violated by a ravenous fly, and was just done with everything. Feeling it was all she could do, the tiny woman sat down and clutched her arms around her knees, praying for a miracle of some sort.

Erin was totally oblivious to the perils her good friend was currently in. Scrolling through her phone, the giantess continued to grow impatient, wondering where Marie was. It was still unusual for Marie to do this, and Erin was getting more and more concerned for her safety. She fired off another text to Marie, and figured she’d leave in the next five minutes if she did not hear back. With her mind somewhere else, Erin sat down on to the chair, momentarily tensing up as her ass cheeks came into contact with the slightly cold wood.

The shadows soon became all Marie could see as she prepared for the worst, though she now thought there might be hope she could live. Watching the titanic backside of Erin plummet downwards, Marie thought her luck might’ve changed. It appeared that as Marie was lined up underneath Erin’s ass crack, meaning she likely wouldn’t be pulverized underneath the giant cheeks.

Marie closed her eyes and braced for impact as Erin’s butt made contact with the chair. The tiny woman screamed as the sheer backside of Erin came down upon the chair. Shockwaves threw Marie’s microscopic body back and forth, dazed and in pain as she landed on the hard wooden surface. Staring at the massive wall of brown flesh on both her left and right, she was amazed and almost hypnotized by the barely noticeable ripples as the skin and fat jiggled from just the slightest movements.

Though her prediction was correct about not being crushed underneath an ass cheek, as she was lined up underneath the massive crack, Marie now realized she would have to deal with this. The pair of pink underwear Erin was wearing now came down towards the chair. To Marie’s amazement, she was so damn small that most of the soft fabric seemed to pass right through her.

Erin’s body came to a rest on the chair. It had been only a few seconds for her but it seemed like an ordeal for Marie.

Lost in a strange, pink jungle, Marie was in awe of everything. The pair of underwear she was currently trapped in contained fibers which allowed her to climb and slowly pull herself up. It was as if the tiny, pink fibers were vines to her, and she slowly had to navigate through them.  Soon enough, she reached the inner side of the piece of fabric, and was now staring up at the mile long asshole of her new friend, staring down on her in the most intimidating way possible. Looming senses of terror and dread began to work their ways into Marie’s mind. Not only was she right next to one of the most disgusting places on the human body at a microscopic size, but she was so small that everything appeared to be alive. With every subtle breath Erin took, her anus would pucker and wrinkle just a tiny bit. It would be unnoticeable at normal size, but Marie was in awe watching it.

Bored out of her mind, Erin deduced that Marie would not be stopping by today. She still had plenty of time the rest of the day, and she figured she’d probably go back to her apartment and relax, doing what she could to stay out of this brutal heat wave. She was momentarily distracted by an uncomfortable gurgling sensation in her lower abdomen, and placed a hand there.

Marie heard this too, only it sounded louder than a crack of thunder to her. She had a horrifying feeling that she new was about to happen, and could see Erin’s body shifting slightly. Erin’s asshole was also getting more and more active. “Fuck,” Marie whimpered, knowing what was to come. “Erin please don’t!”

Believing she was home alone, Erin did not feel the need the need to conceal the fart that was coming. She simply sat there and let it go, sighing in relief at the pressure alleviated in her guts.

The innocent “little” fart from Erin had a much worse effect on Marie. The tiny woman was currently undergoing a hellish ordeal. The blast of hot gas momentarily incapacitated Marie, as her eyes burned and watered, while she gagged, trying desperately to get a breath of oxygen. That was not even mentioning the smell, which overpowered Marie’s senses and caused her to nearly vomit.

However, the sheer force of the blast was also cataclysmic for Marie. It was like a hurricane meeting a tornado to her, and she screamed hysterically as she was launched into the air by the toxic windstorm, her tiny body being blown closer and closer to Erin’s giant asshole.

Unable to slow her momentum as her diminutive form drifted closer and closer to the giant anus of Erin, Marie screamed and flailed her arms, desperate to any way to stop. The tiny woman began to hyperventilate as her nearly naked body came into contact with massive, grooved sphincter belonging to her friend. “This is fucking gross!” she sobbed, yelling to herself. “Get me out of here!”

Marie could not hold her stomach any longer. The combination of the wretched odor and the sudden movements that caused her to end up here, resulted in her vomiting what little she had in her stomach.

As Marie was just there on her hands and knees, taking deep breaths and trying to regain her composure, Marie felt her body being lifted into the air again. She panicked and saw herself being pulled into the massive cavern of Erin’s ass. What Marie was now realizing was that in the aftermath of Erin’s fart, the air displacement was pulling back to Erin’s asshole. This would’ve been unnoticeable for a normal sized person, or even Marie when she was two millimeters tall, but now was VERY noticeable.

The tiny woman was helpless as the displacement of air brought her into the disgusting rectum of her friend. She landed on the ground with a tiny thud and rolled a bit.  Needing to take a moment to re-collect herself. Marie turned and saw the light start to fade, as Erin’s sphincter seemed to seal itself, trapping Marie inside.

“No! No! No!” Marie shouted, barely able to pull herself to her feet as she began to stumble towards the slimy muscles. She didn’t make it that far, as her 0.006 inch body collapsed in exhaustion. Marie started to cry until she ultimately passed out.

“Okay, this ridiculous,” Erin muttered, as she started to re-dress herself. She pulled up her shorts and slapped her ass as she looked in Marie’s mirror, unaware that she had a microscopic passenger inside there. The giantess turned back to the model city. “Shit Marie, wish you were here,” she giggled to herself, staring down at the model city. She really loved the idea of tiny Marie fleeing from her, maybe even keeping Marie as a tiny pet or sex toy. “Maybe some other time,” she muttered to herself.

Starting to leave, Erin reached down and grabbed a few of the 3-D printed buildings and a few shrunken cars. She dumped those into her purse and proceeded to walk out of Marie’s parent’s house.

--

Entering her quiet, one bedroom apartment, Erin set her purse down on the countertop and poured herself a glass of water.  After sipping some water and turning up the air conditioning in her apartment, Erin grabbed her phone and proceeded to call her parents. It had been almost a week since they last spoke, and Erin went on to talk with them for nearly an hour. All they knew was that she was working on some new high-tech project with her co-worker, Marie. The way Erin spoke about Marie made it seem like they were getting pretty close, and Erin’s parents were hoping to meet their daughter’s new friend soon.

Hanging up the phone, Erin finished her water before pulling out two cans of hard seltzer. She lived alone in her apartment, and enjoyed the solitude for the most part. It was times like this though she wished she had a roommate to use as a drinking buddy. She had also been planning on inviting Marie over to her place sometime to just hang out, have a few drinks and watch T.V. Though she could fantasize about hers smart and sexy friend, she was fully aware that Marie was straight and had a boyfriend, but she could still hope and dream.

Chugging her first hard seltzer, Erin began sipping on the other one, thinking about the events of the day so far. With no one around, Erin cranked up her air conditioning and proceeded to disrobe. No roommates meant no judgment, and she smiled realizing there was no reason she couldn’t just relax in her underwear. It was her apartment after all.

As she continued to sip on her alcoholic beverage, Erin turned on bit of music in the background to aid in her relaxation. Standing near the table and scrolling through her phone, Erin began to just barely shake wave her hips back and forth.

Marie awoke with a startled sit up, panicking and gasping for breath. “Wait what the fuck!” she shouted, before struggling to get up to her feet. She had been out sold basically since her microscopic body was sucked up inside Erin’s rectum, and just came too now. The tiny woman began reaching out with her arms, trying to feel something in the pitch blackness.

“Where am…” she started to say before her tiny hands came in contact with the slimy wall of Erin’s rectum. That putrid smell then assaulted her nostrils as she took a breath in through her nose, and suddenly everything from the previous day came rushing back to her. “Fuck,” she muttered, as her heart started to race in panic. “I’m still inside Erin’s ass.”

Marie then felt the massive, abyss like prison she was trapped in shift slightly, causing her to call against that damn slimy wall. “Erin, whatever you’re doing stop,” she shouted out of habit, realizing how dumb this was immediately after. One thing was standing out to her though, it sounded like she could hear music…and a horrifyingly loud buzzing sound accompanied by vibrations in the distance.

Back on the outside Erin was still playing music, but had full on aroused herself. The thoughts of the shrink ray, Marie, the power she had over her, all while being in her underwear had done it for her. The horny woman was now laying in her bed, firmly gripping her left breast with her left hand. Her right hand held her small, travel-sized vibrator down by her crotch, as she delicately twirled it back and forth, massaging her clit.

“OHHHHHH,” the woman moaned, closing her eyes. Her mind was racing with thoughts of the previous days. She thought about looking up at Marie like a goddess standing over the city, and wanting her giant co-worker to just pick her up and use her as her own personal toy. She thought about being in the car trapped under Marie’s toe and how turned on that made her.

Her mind also drifted towards more devious thoughts of when Marie was tiny around her. She thought about how sexy she thought it was to have Marie’s two-millimeter body in the palm of her hand. God, she wanted nothing more that to pop Marie’s miniscule frame into her mouth right then and swallow her, really make Marie a part of her body. Or better yet, stick Marie’s tiny body right up her wet pussy. “Mmmmm, yes,” she moaned, assuming there was no one around to hear it. The dirty thought of her betraying Marie and sticking her puny, likely screaming and protesting body right up her own vagina was driving Erin wild. Sure Marie would hate it, she thought, but it didn’t matter. Marie wouldn’t have been able to stop Erin anyway.

With her left hand, Erin reached into her purse near the bed and dug around, pulling out two of the 3-D printed buildings she had printed. With her hands shaking, the giant woman lowered them towards her crotch and slowly pushed them into her vagina, one after the other. She began to moan louder, bordering on screaming, and rapidly thrust her hips into the air. 

Deep within her rectum Marie also screamed, now being thrown against the rectal wall again, and becoming momentarily stuck to it in something she could only hope was sweat.

Dropping her vibrator, Erin used her right hand to feel the two “buildings” she had shoved inside her herself. The bigger of the two was maybe an inch at the largest, and both of them had very thin walls. These walls were no match for her vaginal muscles, which pulsed and crushed the two flimsy buildings like nothing. “Fuuuuuuuck,” Erin said, sweating and biting her lower lip. She imagined Marie being inside of pussy crushing the poor woman like nothing. She loved it.

“Ugh, that’s right baby,” she said, furiously rubbing her clit and reaching into her bag to pull out a shrunken car she had also taken. “I’m a goddess compared to you.” Erin had no idea how true that statement currently was.

While her right hand was preoccupied with her clit, Erin’s left hand drifted down towards her asshole which had been neglected, apart from it’s current, microscopic inhabitant. Carefully using her index finger, Erin gasped as she slowly pushed the once expensive luxury vehicle through the sphincter, feeding her anus the shrunken car.

Again, Erin’s mind raced with images of tiny people being inside these cars, pounding on the windows, begging to be let out. She started to picture Marie’s boyfriend Dan as one of them, pleading for her to rescue him. Too bad, Erin thought to herself. Maybe then she could have Marie all to herself.

Inside of Erin’s rectum, light momentarily flooded in, blinding Marie as the giant sphincter was forced open. Marie could see two objects enter the tunnel, but was awestruck at the size of them. Whatever these objects were, must’ve been about the same size as Marie had been in the model city, before she had been shrunken a second time.

The light faded and Marie was once again in the dark inside Erin’s anus, though the extremely loud moans caused a chill to race down her spine. There was an incredibly loud crash as whatever two objects Erin had just inserted into herself crashed into each other. Then lights emitted from one of the objects.

Marie stared upwards in disbelief. The light was coming from a massive headlight. One that could only belong to…

“…a shrunken car?” Marie whispered. It then dawned on her everything that was going on. Erin must’ve taken a few from the model city and decided to use them to help pleasure herself. That certainly would explain the moaning. Another chill raised down her spine as a worse scenario played out in Marie’s brain. She only hoped these cars were from the shrunken city, and that Erin hadn’t taken the shrink ray out and been shrink actual cars and people down with it.

Erin had already orgasmed once, and now she wanted more. After removing the crushed remains of the model buildings from her womanhood, the massive woman turned over to her side. She lowered a hand back towards her right ass cheek and gripped it firmly, feeling goosebumps all over her body. She then lowered the hand further, gently but teasingly stroking her own asshole. Wrapping her legs tightly around a pillow which she was now starting to hump, the titillated woman took a deep breath and exhaled in pleasure as her index finger began to pump in and out of her anus.

Having a momentary feeling of hope as light once again entered, Marie raced to her feet. She began to run towards the opening, knowing that it was still a good distance away at her size. Still, she thought, if she could get a little bit closer every time it opened, eventually she might be able to…

Marie froze. A massive shape resembling a skyscraper suddenly appeared, and started to vigorously force its way into the tunnel. Unable to process what this was at first, Marie soon noticed the giant pink fingernail. Oh shit, she thought. Erin was fingering herself.

In her panic, Marie instinctively started to backpedal, knowing that if she wanted to avoid being crushed, she would have to go further back into Erin’s disgusting rectum. Refusing to look back she could hear the scraping sounds as Erin’s massive finger pumped back and forth, getting closer and closer to Marie’s body. Erin’s moans were getting louder and louder.

Just as she was starting to get tired, Marie tripped. As soon as she hit the ground, she rolled to the side, frantic to get out of the path of the massive finger. She watched as the skyscraper-like appendage blew past her, then retracted. It did this multiple times, each time getting a little bit closer to Marie.

About to orgasm a second time, Erin thrust her hips and crotch against her now damp pillow. With one last push, she pushed her finger in further than before and left it there for a minute. She gave a half-moan, half-sigh as she pulled it out, completely oblivious that Marie’s 0.006 inch body was now stuck to her fingertip.

Not wanting to move out of exhaustion, Erin just continued to lay in her bed, breathing heavily. She was also embarrassed at what she had just done, and the stain in her pillow was going to remind her of that. “Wow,” she said, finally starting to catch her breath.  “That was…I’m gross,” she said, finally getting the strength to get out of bed and stand in front of her bedroom mirror. She cringed when she saw her appearance, particularly how messy her hair was. She then thought back to her fantasies and became very self-conscious about them.

“What the hell is wrong with you, Erin?” she whispered to herself. Wanting to shrink Marie and use her as a sex toy. Shrinking people in cars and shoving them up her ass. This wasn’t her, was it?

Tossing the violated pillow to the floor, Erin crawled back into bed. It was late in the afternoon, but she had tired herself out a bit. She figured she would be staying in tonight anyway since Marie was not answering her phone, but she did feel like taking a nap now. 

Just as she was getting comfortable in bed, she felt a slight irritation on her face. Thinking nothing of it, the giantess raised her index finger and scratched just above her upper lip, unknowingly freeing Marie from her finger tip and now depositing her on her own face. She then drifted off to sleep almost immediately after this.

The constant movement of Erin’s arm and hand had been extremely nauseating for tiny Marie. The sweat and fluids her nearly naked body was coated in had caused her to stick to the fingertip, and she watched as the hand was pulled away, leaving her alone on her friend’s face.

Instantly hit with a powerful gust of wind that was Erin’s exhale. Marie turned towards the massive caves ahead of her that were Erin’s nostrils. This no longer looked like a person, Erin was some crazy alien landscape that Marie had to traverse. There was then an inhale, powerful enough that it pulled Marie forward a couple feet (from her tiny perspective).

“Shit, I really am tiny,” she mumbled, wiping her messed up hair out of her face. It was instantly blown back into Marie’s face by Erin’s next exhale. Turning her back to the giant nostrils, Marie paused, pondering what her next move was. She saw the luscious pink lips of Erin which stretched on for almost a mile. Marie knew that it would be useless to travel that way. The only thing awaiting her in that direction was Erin’s mouth, and she had no intention of getting eaten.

Trapped between Erin’s lips and nostrils, Marie decided it was best to travel up Erin’s face. It would no doubt take hours, but Marie didn’t really see any other options. Hopefully her shrinking timer would like be up soon after that, she thought that if she could make it up to Erin’s eyes or ears, maybe she’d have a chance.

Cracking her neck, Marie stood for a second, trying to psych herself up for this journey. She was tired and hungry, and the thought of traveling was mentally draining to her. “Okay, we got this,” she said aloud. Just as she started to walk, she heard Erin make a noise that sounded like her clearing her throat. Then the wind picked up.

Erin had been sleeping on her back, lost in a pleasant dream of her and Marie exploring the model city together. She always slept pretty still, but felt a slight tickle in her throat. The slumbering woman cleared her throat, but took in a deep breath through her nose immediately after.

Marie screamed in shock and fear as her miniscule body was lifted up by hurricane force winds and pulled into the vast cave that was Erin’s left nostril. This really did feel like an alien landscape now, as nose hairs which would’ve been unnoticeable at normal size now stretched higher than redwoods compared to Marie. She felt her body coming to a stop and landed on the soft, cartilaginous surface of Erin’s nasal passageway.

Barely able to pull herself to her feet, Marie felt herself being battered by each breath that Erin took. “Erin can you hear me?!” the tiny woman screamed, hearing just the faint echo of her voice throughout the chamber. “Didn’t think so,” she muttered.

Deciding the best course of action was just to wait, Marie rested her body against one of the walls of Erin’s nasal passage. This was uneventful for nearly an hour, as Marie sat against the wall with her arms wrapped around her knees, resting her head. She was startled back to her feet though, when she felt something wet and cold on her shoulder and back.

“Ugh, gross!” she screamed, realizing Erin’s mucus was dripping down onto her. She tried to wipe it off and back away, but fell backwards over a tiny ridge, and into something wet and sticky.  “Crap, my leg’s are stuck!” Marie screamed, turning over to see what she was tangled in.

Her eyes widened, realizing she had fallen into a nasty mix of mucus and tangled, broken off nose hairs. It was as if she fell into a pit of vines and mud. As the vines made escape nearly impossible, the mud began to harden and hold her in place. Not in any immediate danger, Marie could just lay there and start to weep. She was trapped in her friend’s nose, now unable to move or escape. The amount of stress she was under, along with her hunger, thirst and anxiety, caused the tiny woman to pass out, trapped in her friend’s nose.

--

Erin awoke the next day confused. She glanced at her phone and realized that her “little nap” had turned into her sleeping through the entire night. “Damn, I’m such a lightweight,” she said degradingly, knowing that even a little bit of alcohol was usually more than her body could handle.

The brunette felt her stomach rumble and that her throat was dry. With a sigh, Erin rolled out of bed and started off towards her kitchen. As she walked to the kitchen fully nude, Erin felt a slight impediment in her left nostril, making it just a bit more different to breathe than usual. With no one around, Erin had no issues, inserting a finger up her nose to try and locate whatever the problem was.

Marie awoke from her slumber still trapped and entangled, but saw that same horrifying site of Erin’s monolithic finger fast approaching. Delirious and not thinking clearly, Marie began to scream and flail her arms at the giant finger. “No, stop!” she screamed in a huff. “Just leave me alone!” she wailed.

The finger blew past Marie and reached a much larger obstruction further in Erin’s nose, dislodging both that, and Marie. Marie screamed furiously as she was now once again stuck to the side of Erin’s fingertip, being brought back into the open.

She wouldn’t be stuck for long, as Erin reached down and grabbed her pair of pink flip flops which were laying in the middle of her kitchen. She brought them over to the door where she usually kept them, and placed them on the ground. Doing so, Marie’s body fell off onto the damp and foul-smelling sandal.

Marie landed on the sandal face first, her head pressed into the spongy, sweat filled fabric. She pulled her head up and gagged, inadvertently swallowing some of the sweat that was already on the sandal. It took almost all her willpower, but Marie made sure not to vomit. She was already dehydrated, and couldn’t risk losing more fluids. She couldn’t believe she was about to do this, but Marie pressed her hands into the spongy fabric and a few more drops of sweat came to the surface. Knowing she needed water and having no idea when she’d have this opportunity again, Marie cupped her hands and took a sip.

The liquid was disgusting and she could barely keep it down, but the shrunken woman didn’t puke. She had no idea what time it currently was, but felt that she surely needed to return to normal soon. That was assuming Erin kept the time-period on the shrink ray at the same setting.

After throwing a t-shirt on and a pair of shorts, Erin sipped a glass of orange juice and finished up her breakfast of waffles and bacon. Stretching her arms over her head and showing off her stomach, Erin got to her feet and started waking towards her front door. She couldn’t find her phone charger and assumed it must’ve been in her car still. She parked in the lot behind her building, but did not want to walk outside barefoot.

The floor started to shake. Marie looked up in terror as the godly figure of Erin slowly approached. Marie’s eyes widened as she saw Erin slide her city sized foot into the other flip flop. Then Erin’s gaze shifted slowly, towards the flip flop Marie was on.

Down in the heel section of the pink flip flop, Marie didn’t have the energy to run anymore. She had been through so much the past forty-eight hours and just collapsed, laying on her back. Erin started to slide her foot into the flip flop. The sky Marie had been staring up at giant foot of Erin. It was quite the site for the tiny woman, who could even make out the individual sweat drops at the bottom of the foot.

Erin’s toes made contact with the material of the of the flip flop and started to lower the rest of her foot, with her sole contacting the shoe next, and her heel soon to follow. Marie closed her eyes not wanting to see the foot pulverize her body. Then she felt an uncomfortable but familiar sensation in her stomach.

Without warning, Erin went from sliding her bare foot into the sandal, to what looked like a naked body suddenly underneath her foot. “Whoa what the hell?!” Erin shouted, planting her arm against the wall to help steady herself. She stared down, observing this woman’s bare breasts and continuing to ogle her body. “Holy shit, Marie?!”

“Off!” Marie said in a muffled toe. Erin’s foot was now resting on her face, and Erin wasn’t exactly a petite person. While she was relieved to have not been ground to a paste under Erin’s foot, it was now very painful.

“Holy crap! I didn’t even see you!” Erin said, speaking a mile a minute. “Were you shrunken the entire time? Are you okay?” There was a momentary pause before Erin asked, “why are you pretty much naked.”

“GET OFF!” Marie shouted, getting a mouthful of Erin’s foot. She was infuriated that Erin still hadn’t gotten off her, and was totally out of patience.

“Oh sorry,” Erin said blushing, getting off Marie, and watching the tiny woman get to her feet. Marie looked like she was in rough shape and Erin didn’t really know what to do. “Are…are you alright, Marie,” she asked, unable to take her eyes away from Marie’s bare breasts.

Not saying anything, Marie just waved her off and rushed towards Erin’s bathroom. She wasn’t sure what it would be first, but she felt she desperately need a shower, to chug some water and to vomit. And even though deep down she knew this was Erin’s fault and nothing she had done was intentional, she was still furious with her friend for putting her in so many life threatening situations.

Marie also couldn’t help but thinking of returning the favor to Erin.

End Notes:

--

More to come!  Stay tuned...

Chapter 4 - Erin's turn to shrink by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Took a little longer to write this due to some real-world stuff, but I'm back.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Several days had passed since Marie had her awkward and traumatic near-death experience at the hands…or rather entire body of Erin. Marie had taken a few days off work to re-cooperate and really had not interacted much with her friend/co-worker since the incident, apart from some casual text messages. Those nightmarish forty-eight hours had been a lot for Marie to take in, particularly some of the realizations she found out about Erin.  It became clear to her that her new friend was as least somewhat infatuated with her. Marie didn’t mind at all, everyone had their own sexual preferences and she honestly felt a bit special and flattered by the whole thing.

What made her extremely uncomfortable though was the being inside of Erin’s body while the giantess pleasured herself thinking about Marie.  That was just a bit too far out of Marie’s comfort zone and she had not forgotten about that.

During her time off, Marie had finally realized how much danger she could be putting herself in while shrunken, and figured it was time to let Dan in on her little “secret.” She made sure to sit her boyfriend down and explained to him the project she was working on in her spare time. He took it better than she thought he would, obviously a bit of a skeptic at first but she eventually showed him a demonstration on a random car parked outside of his apartment. He was a bit clumsy handling it, and accidentally smashed it between two fingers. Marie was just relieved though that this didn’t scare him off and he actually seemed open to the two of them testing out the shrink ray together in the future.

As far as Erin went, the days she was not seeing Marie caused her anxiety to grow. On one hand, she was incredibly embarrassed that Marie had seen, heard and experienced her sexual desires first-hand. Those were feelings and urges she had never shared with anyone, and now Marie knew all about them. What if she told their co-workers or anyone else?  Erin knew deep down that she wouldn’t…but what if she did?

Also, there was the more upfront fact that she nearly killed one of the few friends she had.  Being more reserved and kept to herself, Erin was glad to have finally started hanging out with Marie.  The past few days of Marie keeping to herself had caused Erin to get in her own head and start wondering what the standing of the friendship was.

Of course, Erin was extremely relieved when Marie reached out to her with a phone call a few days later. While Erin feverishly apologized, Marie insisted that everything was fine and she was not upset. She also told Erin she was ready to continue working on the shrink ray together and invited her back over to her parents house while they were at work to continue building the model city. Erin accepted the invitation without hesitation for the next day.

--

The heat wave continued it’s brutal effect on the city with another extremely hot day.  Erin felt it in full effect as she stepped out of her car that she parked right in front of Marie’s parent’s house. “Holy crap it’s hot,” she mumbled to herself, wiping her brow as she walked up the front steps and rang the doorbell. She was a bit self-conscious about her body in this heat, and loaded up on deodorant this morning, not wanting to smell bad in front of Marie. Her worries were not only because of the heat, but just of how close and personal Marie had been with her body just a few days ago. The last thing she wanted was to do anything that would gross out her friend.

The door open and Erin smiled, relieved to see a calm look on Marie’s face. Marie stood there wearing a black crop top and a pair of black jogging shorts, and Erin’s heart about jumped into her throat. Damn Marie looked good, she thought to herself. The two exchanged pleasantries and Erin gave Marie an awkward hug. She made a few apologies but Marie insisted everything was fine, and the two headed up to Marie’s old room.

As they entered, Erin’s eyes fell upon the model city, her face lit up. There was something relieving and calming seeing this. She started thinking about how it felt to be back tiny in that city, staring up at the goddess that was her friend.

“So, I’ve been messing with the shrink ray for a little bit,” Marie said, catching Erin’s attention. “I wanted to run a few tests that I was hoping you could help me out with!”

Erin grinned. “Sure! What do you need me to do?”

Marie tried her best not to start laughing. She had Erin right where she wanted her. “I was having some problems with the shrinking duration time after….well you know what happened a few days ago,” Marie said, nodding towards Erin, who looked away in embarrassment. “Anyway, I want to shrink someone down and just make sure the timer is working properly.  Alright if I make you tiny?” Marie asked with a cute smile.

Freezing up momentarily, Erin’s heart started to race. This was something she had been thinking about for a while now and the opportunity was being presented to her. “Well…how small would I be?” Erin stuttered out. “And how long would I be shrunk?”

Marie just shrugged. “I was thinking about two millimeters tall, same as we did before,” she said. “And I wanted to shrink you for about an hour or so.”

“Want me in the model city?” Erin asked.

“Actually no,” Marie said, catching Erin’s curiosity. “I was gonna be doing a little painting on some of the model buildings, I was actually just gonna put your tiny body on the floor.”

Erin’s eyes widened, not at all expecting to hear that, but definitely not hating the idea. “Is it…will I be safe down there?”

Marie assumed she would but couldn’t make a guarantee. “Sure,” she said with a shrug. “I was just gonna drop your tiny body down by my gym shoes over there.” She motioned to a pair of white sneakers laying on their sides. “Would you wanna do that?”

Erin felt short of breath. Her beautiful friend who she was infatuated with was literally asking her to shrink down and explore. “Yes! Yes, let’s do it!” she said, her voice cracking with excitement. “Shrink me down now!”

“Okay, okay, hold on for just a second” Marie said with a laugh, smiling and adjusting a few settings on the shrink ray. “Don’t worry, I’m just gonna set this real quick.” Glancing down at the duration dial, it took all of Marie’s self-control not to burst out laughing. Rather than setting the dial to one hour as she told Erin, she changed the duration to a five-hour shrinking session. That’ll show her, Marie thought to herself.

Turning back to Erin, she smiled and aimed the shrink ray at her. “Ready to shrink?”

Erin took a deep breath, bit her lip, and nodded. Before Erin had a chance to change her mind, Marie pulled the trigger on the shrink ray. The silent and painless blue beam, which had struck Marie’s body far too many times, now made contact with Erin’s form. They both turned their attention to a screen, where red LED numbers began to count down from thirty.

Though she had seen objects shrink before, Marie was always amazed watching just how quickly people actually shrank. Before her very eyes, Erin went from being there to vanishing. Marie adjusted her vision and spied the two-millimeter body of her co-worker and friend down on the floor. She scrunched her bare toes, her purple nail polish glimmering in the light, and took a massive step towards her miniaturized friend.

Down on the ground, Erin was in absolute awe looking up at the gorgeous titan that was Marie. She felt extremely lucky to be in the presence of such a woman, and felt giddy with excitement as Marie’s giant hand descended down next to her, waiting patiently for her tiny body to climb aboard. It took her a moment to do so, as being two-millimeters tall was still something that Erin was definitely not used to. She soon felt Marie raising her hand up off the ground and high up into the air.

Marie couldn’t help but smile as she carried her shrunken friend across the room. She realized her hands were shaking a little bit as she knelt down next to her two white sneakers on the floor. One was tipped over on its side, which Marie had a feeling would really entice Erin to explore it. “ALRIGHT, HERE YOU GO,” Marie said with a laugh, tilting her hand onto its side and causing Erin to slide down and gently tumble down to the floor.

Getting up and dusting herself off, Erin was awestruck at the sheer size of the shoe. She wanted nothing more to explore it, the stale, pungent odor actually becoming a bit alluring to her.

“YOU GOOD DOWN THERE?” Marie asked, standing back up. Her booming voice snapped Erin back to reality, and her tiny friend turned to see Marie walking back towards the model city built across the table. “I’M GONNA BE OVER HERE FOR A WHILE MAKING THIS LOOK PRETTIER. JUST BE CAREFUL AND DON’T WANDER OFF,” the giantess called out.

Erin just shrugged, she had no intention remaining outside of Marie’s shoe while her massive friend was distracted. ‘Okay, here we go’ the tiny woman thought and began to enter the giant, white sneaker laying on its side. Even with Marie’s foot not in the shoe, Erin was still instantly hit with a change in temperature, as this was much warmer than the outside world. She held out her arms as she walked, brushing against the soft fabric that made up the sole.

Taking a deep breath in, Erin coughed for a moment. The smell inside Marie’s shoe was strange. Though part of Erin’s brain was telling her this was smell was foul, a different part of Erin’s brain was insisting on how much she enjoyed it. It was probably also her libido and sex drive, though at this point, Erin didn’t care. Knowing she was alone inside of her friend’s gym shoe, Erin sat down and leaned against the slightly sweaty insole of the shoe.

A feeling of naughtiness crept over Erin’s body as she bit her lip. ‘Am I really about to do this’ she thought to herself, unbuttoning her pants and sliding her right hand down into her crotch, delicately stroking her thigh. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. Leaning her head back, she felt her face come into contact with the spongy fabric from the insole of the shoe. She gasped, getting more and more turned on by the second. “Fuck yeah I am!” she shouted aloud.

Leaning against the sweaty wall inside Marie’s shoe, Erin began to lose herself in the moment again. She was literally inside the shoe of someone she thought was extremely attractive, and she couldn’t have been happier. The reduced woman was now full-on pleasuring herself, her right hand and fingers buried deep within her vagina, massaging her clit. She wasn’t paying any attention to the approaching footsteps from outside of the shoe.

--

Standing in the middle of the room, partially leaning over the table her prized model city was sprawled out across of, Marie was splitting her attention in two directions. She was partially focused on her model city, as she used a small paintbrush to delicately paint some of the buildings she had printed. She had essentially finished setting up the model city the way she wanted it to look, and was now in the process of making it look nicer and more detailed.

One thought she just couldn’t get out of her mind while adding detail and focusing on the model city was how much she wanted to see actual shrunken people exploring her city. She had ideas of almost making this like a zoo exhibit, where people could shrink and explore their new environment while she could watch them.

Furthermore, Marie also had the ideas of shrinking down Dan and dropping him in the model city she had worked so hard on. The idea of teasing him while he was so absolutely tiny, and her having the ability to do whatever she wanted to him was an idea that excited her. Maybe not as much as Erin currently was inside of her shoe, but it tickled something in her nonetheless.

While Marie was partially focused and planning out her future ideas for what to do with her model city and shrinking technology, she was also periodically glancing over at her shoes laying on the floor that Erin was keeping herself preoccupied in. She grinned as she noticed she could no longer see her tiny friend on the floor. “Perfect,” she whispered to herself. She placed the building she was currently painting down and walked across the room, grabbing a pair of white socks out of her drawer. Walking across the room towards her shoes, Marie’s heart began to race.

--

Back inside of the shoe, Erin was on the edge of an orgasm when she heard the footsteps growing closer and closer. While she moaned, she could feel the ground starting to shake around her. “Ugh…whaaaat,” she moaned, feeling her body start to cum at that exact moment.

“ERIN?  WHERE’D YOU GO?” Marie called out with fake concern in her voice. Marie squatted down right next to her shoes and began lifting up nearby objects, just to make enough noise to maintain the illusion that she was looking for her friend. “I told her not to wander off, what the fuck, Erin?!” Marie said in an annoyed tone.

Pulling herself up on shaky legs, Erin was still recovering from her orgasm when she suddenly felt herself falling forward. “Shit, no!” she screamed, falling back down. “Marie stop!  I’m in here!”

“ERIN, I’M GOING FOR A RUN,” Marie said, holding her gym shoe in her hand. “I’LL BE BACK IN A LITTLE BIT.” Glancing down momentarily at her shoe, Marie smiled seeing the two-millimeter body of Erin struggling to get up on her feet. Barely able to contain her excitement. Marie placed the shoe down on the ground and began to slide her bare foot into it.

Erin’s jaw dropped as she watched from a seated position while the giant, bare foot began to enter the shoe. “No, please don’t crush me!” Erin said, tears starting to roll down her face. Erin desperately tried to back-pedal, when the giant big toe of Marie made contact with her shrunken body. Erin closed her eyes, preparing to be crushed as she was right between the two biggest toes on Marie’s foot, but for some reason the giantess had hesitated.

“OH SHIT, FORGOT MY SOCKS,” Marie said, purposely trying to induce more fear and panic into her tiny friend.

Erin was trying to process what Marie was doing, when she suddenly felt herself being pulled out of the shoe into the light. Before she could have a chance to attract Marie’s attention, she realized Marie was sliding a faded, white sock over her foot. Erin soon realized the dilemma she was facing:  she was now trapped in the sock with Marie’s foot.

Sliding her foot back into her tennis shoe, Marie momentarily glanced at herself in the mirror. She would’ve been lying if she didn’t think she looked fantastic, and working out regularly was a big part of that. Because of the insane heat wave hitting her city right now, Marie didn’t necessarily want to go for a run, but there was no reason she shouldn’t go for a nice long walk through the neighborhood. The giantess scrunched her sweaty toes together, laughing as she imagined Erin’s reaction down there.

This afternoon had gone from a sexual dream come true for Erin to a nightmare where she was fighting for her life. Marie had just scrunched her toes and nearly pulverized the tiny woman between them. Erin had screamed out in pain momentarily before she felt as if all the air had been squeezed from her lungs. Erin coughed painfully, her tiny body already bruised from Marie’s seemingly careless action.

If the pain in her ribs from Marie clenching her toes was not enough, the smell inside of Marie’s sock was overpowering and nauseating for the tiny woman. While Marie was free to roam the inside of the gym shoe, the odor was more faint and easier to ignore. Now, trapped inside of Marie’s sock with her massive, sweaty foot, Erin was at the point where she was getting dizzy and light-headed, feeling the need to vomit from the odor. The heat was also making this experience unbearable for the tiny woman in the shoe. Every single step that Marie took was turning into a hellish experience for Erin.

Sipping from her water bottle, Marie let out a satisfied “Ahhhh,” as she wiped some beads of sweat from her forehead. She was glad she was just going for a walk, rather than a run, as the heat was absolutely unbearable. “Huh, hope she’s alright down there,” Marie said with a laugh, taking another sip from her water bottle. As she walked through the neighborhood, she waived at a few of her parents neighbors, making a little small talk with an elderly couple bringing in their groceries.

While Marie was talking with the couple and helping them in a few of the heavier grocery bags, the sweat from inside of Marie’s sock was starting to get to Erin. She had already accidentally swallowed more than she wanted to, and ended up coughing up some of the disgusting fluid. The sweat was also starting to endanger Erin physically. She had gone from being wedged in between Marie’s two biggest toes, to starting to slide down. The sweat had made Marie’s skin incredibly slick, and Erin was no in danger of slipping underneath Marie’s big toe.

Tearing up, Erin began to scream as she slid closer and closer to that massive toe. She knew that if she ended up underneath it, her body would be smashed into a pulp and her friend wouldn’t even know it. With what little strength she had left, Erin pulled herself along the fabric in the other direction. She managed to get her body laying down on her back, underneath the arch of Marie’s second and third toes. It was incredibly hot and the fabric underneath Erin’s body was drenched in sweat, but at least she was safer than before. With the extreme heat and stale air taking a toll on her, Erin soon passed out in Marie’s sock.

As Marie walked back towards her parents house, she heard an annoying voice calling out to her. It was one of the neighbors who lived across the street. The house was rented by three guys in their twenties, and she found all three of them incredibly irritating. They all seemed like douchey jocks and airheads, and it felt like every time she saw them they were trying to hit on her.

Rolling her eyes, Marie just shouted “Not interested!” and walked up her parent’s driveway. She heard the guy shout something else at her but she just tried to tune him out. “Huh, maybe I need to test out that shrink ray on people again,” she said to herself with a laugh. The more she thought about it, the more she loved the idea of having all three of those guys tiny. Erin might not be the only shrunken person to end up inside of her sock.

Sitting down, Marie slowly and carefully pulled off her shoes and tossed them across the room.  She stretched out her legs, smiling as she looked at her sweaty socks, knowing that her friend and co-worker was still trapped inside there. “Okay, let’s get her out of there,” Marie mumbled to herself.

Delicately removing her foot from the putrid sock, Marie momentarily glanced inside of the sock. Her heart started to race when she saw nothing. All she noticed was the sock smelled bad enough that she recoiled. A lightbulb then went off over her head, and she lifted her foot and took a look at the underside. Marie tried not to laugh as the saw the miniscule body of Erin, lying underneath her toes.  “THERE YOU ARE!” she shouted.

Erin’s eyes shot open as a thunderous voice seemed to call out to her. She looked around in panic, wondering what had happened, and nearly screamed when she saw Marie’s giant eyes glaring down on her. “Marie I need help!” Erin called out, trying her best to sit up.

“WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY SOCK!” Marie said with false anger in her voice. “I WAS LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU, WHY ARE YOU ON MY FOOT?!”

Reaching down, Marie plucked up Erin’s tiny body and held her in front of her face. The giantess was really enjoying herself and was loving putting her tiny friend in her place. She assumed Erin was probably terrified, but Marie justified her actions by thinking this was just a little payback for everything Erin had put her through with her careless actions. She still had no intentions of actually hurting Erin, she just wanted to mess with her for a bit.

Erin just sat there in the palm of Marie’s hand. She felt warm air wash over her as the massive woman exhaled through her nose, blowing Erin’s hair out of her face with each breath. Despite having strong feelings of attraction for Marie, at this moment she was very intimated, even fearful of her friend.

With a grin, Marie brought Erin closer to her face. “UGH, YOU SMELL AWFUL,” Marie said with a teasing tone. “LET’S WASH YOU UP A LITTLE BIT.”

Before Erin could question what Marie was doing, she witnessed Marie’s lips part and her mouth open wide. “Wait Marie no!” screamed Erin in a panic, trying to squirm her way free but Marie’s fingers had a firm grip on her. “I’m sorry, please don’t eat me!”

Erin watched as Marie’s tongue extended from her mouth. Gravity then took over as Marie released Erin from her grip, the tiny woman plummeting the short distance and landing on the spongy, wet muscle. As she looked around, slightly dazed and confused, she suddenly felt the tongue rapidly retreat back into Marie’s mouth.

Walking in front of her full length bedroom mirror, Marie broke into a smile. Sure she had been shrunken inside of people’s mouths before more times than she cared to.  Everyone from her mom, to her brother, to her creepy neighbor Martin, to even Erin herself, but she had never had a shrunken person inside of her own mouth. She felt the power was kind of intoxicating and addictive.

Grabbing her left breast and giving it a slight squeeze, Marie closed her eyes and gently began to suck on Erin’s tiny form. She thought was sure that when it was quiet enough, she could even hear Erin’s tiny pleas and screams. She smiled as she moved her tongue around a bit, tossing Erin around the dark cave.

Inside Marie’s wet, pitch black mouth, Erin was having a very confusing experience. While she thought she would have loved being tiny inside of Marie’s mouth, it was actually terrifying. Waves of warm saliva washed against her body. Every time the tiny woman tried to regain her footing, Marie’s tongue seemed to throw her somewhere else. She prayed she would not end up torn to bits between Marie’s teeth. An incredibly loud “MMMMMM” rattled throughout the dark cave and shook Erin’s entire body.

Marie was momentarily distracted, busy thinking about how she loved this feeling of power, having someone inside of her own mouth. She wanted more. More people inside her mouth, terrified of her, begging not to be eaten. She thought of her family pleading for their lives in there, as payback for everything they had put Marie through. She thought of Dan, pleasuring himself inside of her mouth while she used a vibrator to take care of herself. She thought of those guys from across the street, and what it would be like to tilt her head back and send them down towards…

Eyes now wide open, Marie gulped. She stared at the mirror in horror, realizing what she had just done. While she was caught up in her own fantasies, she had briefly lost track of her surroundings. As she was thinking about swallowing those three annoying guys across the street, she had inadvertently swallowed, sending Erin towards the back of her mouth and now down her throat.

Starring at the mirror, Marie began to trace down her throat, imagining Erin’s path down there. She continued to trace her hand past her abdomen, dragging along her stomach, but continued further until her hand entered her pants. “I’ll get her out in a minute,” Marie said to herself, closing her eyes and sitting down on her bed.

Erin was screaming for her life. She didn’t know why Marie suddenly decided to swallow her, having no clue that it was an accident. All the tiny woman did know was that she was traveling down Marie’s slimy esophagus and was now passing through a sphincter head first. The sphincter passed her along easily, and she quickly fell into the bubbling chamber that was Marie’s stomach. She re-surfaced quickly, wiping the foul smelling liquid from her eyes. It was impossible to see anything inside of the stomach and Erin was already disoriented from the fall. She began to tread the gross liquid, desperately trying to find some partially dissolved food island to haul herself out on.

Meanwhile, Marie was laying on her bed, extremely aroused and taking care of herself in a new way. She was naked from the waist down, and had grabbed one of the 3-D printed buildings from her model city, which she was now pumping in and out of her vagina like a dildo. She had actually gotten the idea from Erin, or rather, while she was inside of Erin’s asshole and the giant woman began shoving cars up there while pleasuring herself.

Moaning loudly, Marie couldn’t help but picture the tiny building full of screaming people.  All horrified and begging for their lives. None of them any match for Marie’s sheer size and the power of her womanhood. It did not take long for her to reach her orgasm, her vaginal muscles just decimating the tiny building, crushing it inside of her.

“Holy fuck,” Marie panted, sitting up and sipping from the glass of water on her nightstand. “That’s something I’m gonna have to do again.”  Standing up, Marie removed her top and bra, and stared again at her naked body in the mirror. Then her stomach rumbled. “Oh shit! Gotta save Erin!”

Walking swiftly down the hall, Marie threw the bathroom light on and raised the lid of the toilet. She felt her stomach rumble, likely from the water passing through the sphincter, and stuck her finger down her throat. She started to gag.

Inside of Marie’s belly, Erin was not in good shape. It had been a few minutes and the tiny woman had failed to find any sort of salvation down here. Marie clearly hadn’t eaten anything in a while, and her stomach acids had seemed to decide Erin was her next food source. The acids were starting to tingle on Erin’s skin, and she began to cry again, fearing she would become nothing but a few calories inside her friend’s stomach.

The stomach acids soon turned to waves rocking back and forth in the stomach, one even pulling Erin underwater for a few seconds. She had no idea what was happening and why these waters had become stormy. Then, a geyser like torrent of water shot upward, carrying Erin’s tiny body along with it. She closed her eyes and screamed due to the high speed, not realizing what was happening. She suddenly felt her body land in extremely cold water. She nearly went into shock as she broke through the surface and frantically began treading water.

All Erin could see was white. Porcelain white, all around her.  “What the fu…” she started to say, then looked up and saw Marie staring down at her with a smile.

Marie sat by the toilet motionless for a minute, until her eyes were able to locate her tiny friend. “FOUND YOU,” she said cheerfully, and gently plucked Erin out of the toilet, depositing her on the bathroom counter.

Giving Erin a few moments to catch her breath, Marie just knelt down by the bathroom counter, resting her head on it. Her eyes studied her tiny friend, who had finally gotten to her feet and appeared to be yelling at Marie.

The normal-sized woman did feel bad and a bit embarrassed. She hadn’t meant for things to go this far, she just wanted to scare Erin a bit as payback.

Erin was furious. She walked up to Marie and began screaming at her furiously. She didn’t even register what she was saying, this might’ve been the first time she had an outburst like this. 

“HERE,” Marie said, reaching down and picking up Erin between two fingers. Erin screamed, wanting to just be put down, grown back, and to go home and not think of this ever again. She went silent, when she saw she was being brought towards Marie’s giant, puckered lips.

Marie planted an absolutely massive kiss on Erin’s tiny body.  It was wet and enveloped most of Erin’s body, but passionate at the same time. Pulling Erin back a few inches, Marie saw that her tiny friend was gasping for air, but didn’t seem to be fighting it. With a smile, Marie brought her back and began to plant more “small” kisses on Erin’s frame.

Erin was in disbelief. This was what she had wanted all this time. She wanted to be mad at Marie, but was in utter heaven being kissed like this. Marie’s lips were soft and smelled of cherry Chapstick, an intoxicating aroma for Erin.

“AWWW, YOU MAKE SUCH A GOOD LITTLE TOY,” Marie teased, giggling and giving her friend another kiss.

“T…toy?!” Erin muttered, getting more and more turned on by the thought of that. She was sure about one thing, she DID NOT hate the idea of being Marie’s toy.

“HERE,” Marie said with a giggle, pulling Erin’s two-millimeter body away from her lips. She lowered Erin down her naked body and stopped at her breasts. She then gently pressed Erin against her massive exposed nipple, rubbing her body against it.

Not able to control herself, Erin began pressing her hips against the giant areola. This was a dream come true, and she was licking the massive nipple every chance she had. Her crotch became wetter and wetter, and her thrusts became more and more vigorous. 

“HEY,” Marie said with a smile, pulling Erin back from her chest, much to the tiny woman’s dismay. “I’M SORRY I ALMOST CRUSHED AND ATE YOU.” The two were back in Marie’s room and she gently set Erin down in the model city.  “LET ME HOP IN THE SHOWER AND THEN I’LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU.” She winked and started to walk out of the room, giving Erin a fantastic view of Marie’s massive ass.

“Oh my god,” Erin said to herself, grinning wildly. It was finally going to happen. She removed her sweaty and tattered clothing and just sat at the edge of the model city, waiting anxiously for her friend to return.

While Marie was in the bathroom, she turned the fan and the shower, drowning out any other noise in the house. What neither Marie or Erin realized was that Marie’s younger brother, Eddie had just parked in front of the house and opened the garage door.

End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed!  More to come!

Chapter 5 - Marie's rescue mission by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's chapter 5 for this story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Her heart racing, Erin began to pace back and forth, anticipating Marie’s return back into her bedroom from the shower. This day had felt like a fever-dream for her. Everything from voluntarily shrinking herself down and exploring Marie’s shoe, to being trapped inside of Marie’s sock and nearly crushed beneath her giant toes, to being tossed into her friend’s mouth and eventually swallowed, barely surviving Marie’s stomach until she was coughed back up, all culminating in Marie starting to make Erin’s fantasies come true.

Closing her eyes and breathing deeply, Erin did all she could to re-live what just occurred. Her tiny body being brought up to Marie’s beautiful face, Marie’s giant, soft, cherry-scented lips puckering up and giving Erin’s tiny naked for the most sensual kisses she had ever experienced. Then, Erin’s tiny body being lowered down towards Marie’s breasts. Though at their normal sizes, Erin’s chest was much larger than Marie’s, while she was two-millimeters tall, Marie’s tits were massive. Erin moaned and let out a little gasp as her mind drifted back to how it felt to have her body pressed up against Marie’s firm nipple. She wanted more and she wanted it now. Hearing footsteps further down the hallway from Marie’s room, her anticipation only grew.

--

Getting out of work early, Marie’s younger brother Eddie entered through the front door of his parents house. He noticed Marie’s car parked outside, as well as a vehicle he did not recognize, but didn’t really think anything of it. Maybe Marie had a friend over, maybe it was just a neighbor who parked nearby.

Being just twenty-one years old and in his last year of college, Eddie was living at home with his parents over the summer working a part-time job at a nearby gym before he went back off to school. He was planning on meeting up with Marie’s best friend, Heather later. The two had been dating on the down low for a while now, though Marie and her parents all had their suspicions. Right now, Eddie just wanted to relax and probably take a nap before his date with Heather later on that night.

Entering the house, Eddie called out Marie’s name but got no answer. As he began to walk up the stairs to the bedroom, he could hear faint music playing in the upstairs bathroom along with the shower running. ‘Weird, did she just come over to shower,’ Eddie thought to himself. He just shrugged and deduced maybe her hot water wasn’t working or something of that nature.

As Eddie walked down the hallway to the bedrooms, he began to turn towards his, when he stopped and glanced at Marie’s room. The door was left open and there was something there that quickly caught his eye. Marie’s door had so often been closed lately and she had politely asked her family to stay out. She made up some story about not wanting the cat to get into any of her belongings. Now, Eddie smiled as he could see the real reason why.

“No way,” he said, and started to approach. His older sister had actually done it and re-built the model city. He began to think back to the “fun” he had with the model city about a month ago when Marie went on that vacation. As ashamed but playful grin crept across his face as he remembered just what exactly he had done with it. He felt a little guilty after all that work Marie clearly put into it, but he could help but think of that one tiny mannequin he found in the city, and how much he enjoyed dropping her tiny body on his erect penis. He couldn’t help but let out a little giggle thinking about orgasming all over her.

Hearing the shower running and Marie’s music still playing, Eddie shrugged. “She’ll be in there a few more minutes,” he whispered to himself as he entered Marie’s bedroom.

Down in the model city, Erin was beginning to have a panic attack. She had gone from extreme anticipation waiting for her beautiful giantess of a friend to return in her nude glory, to fearing for her own life as this new giant had entered the room. Erin had never officially met Eddie before, she really only knew it was him from the pictures she had seen around Marie’s parents house as well as Marie’s social media. She did know a bit about him though from Marie’s stories in the past. What concerned her the most at the moment was Marie mentioned he had endangered her while he was checking out the model city last time Marie was tiny. She didn’t go into detail telling Erin what she did, but she definitely had a bad feeling about this.

Quickly getting back up to her feet, Erin looked around in a panic, trying to find a place to take shelter in. Not thinking clearly, the shrunken woman ran towards a nearby alleyway between buildings, and stood with her back to one of the walls, trying to remain as motionless as possible.

Examining the model city below him, Eddie began to fantasize of all the possibilities. He wished this city could be full of people, terrified and worshipping him. The thought of his friends and family, particularly his girlfriend Heather, all tiny for his amusement was really getting him excited. Looking back over his shoulder, he double-checked that he could still hear the sounds of the shower in the bathroom. He had time.

Slipping his hand into the front of his shorts, Eddie gripped his engorged manhood and held it tightly, feeling it pulse in his hand. Standing right next to the model city, he let his erect cock fall, crushing a few of the 3-D printed buildings along with some shrunken cars. “Oops,” the giant laughed. He did not realize at first that the sheer impact of his penis slamming onto the model city had caused Erin’s tiny body to lose her balance and fall to the ground.

Gently rubbing his shaft back and forth against that part of the model city, Eddie’s eyes glanced down and he something interesting that caught his attention. Alongside the tiny cars, fire hydrants and trees lining the street corners, there was what looked like a tiny human body laying there in the street. Eddie’s mind immediately raced back to last time.  “WHAT’S THIS, ANOTHER MANNEQUIN?” he said, lowering his hand and plucking up the tiny figure.

Erin was petrified. She instinctively stayed still, having no idea what this guy who was essentially a stranger to her would do.  Even if she tried to get his attention, he had no reason to recognize her and would probably think she was either a home intruder or wanted this to happen. Both of those sounded horrible to Erin. All she could do was remain motionless as Eddie’s giant fingers manipulated her miniscule body, bringing it up to her face.

“LET’S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT YOU,” Eddie said, grabbing the magnifying glass and raising it up in front of his eye. Erin’s heart was pounding in her chest at this point. She wished she could be anywhere than here right now.  Hell, she’d take going back inside Marie’s stomach over this.  Doing her best not to hyperventilate or tear up and start crying, Erin just shut her eyes. If he thought she was a doll or mannequin, that was probably the safest course of action here. She could feel the wind from each exhale out of Eddie’s nose, blowing her hair back out of her face. She just had to stay still.

Examining his new find, Eddie was very impressed. He wasn’t sure how Marie where Marie found these tiny mannequins or if she printed them herself, but she really did a hell of a job. “DAMN, YOU’RE PRETTY HOT,” Eddie said with a laugh, his eyes naturally drawn to the mannequins very large breasts proportional to her body. “NICE TITS TOO!”

‘God, please just put me down,’ Erin thought to herself, ready to be released from this giant’s grip. It felt like an eternity that this horny guy was holding her, when she suddenly felt herself being lifted higher into the air again. She opened her eyes and started to scream. Eddie was lifting her above his head, dangling her over his open mouth.

With his eyes wide open, trying to focus in on his potential snack, Eddie extended his tongue. His left hand was still gripped around his penis, and the thought of eating a tiny beautiful woman was just too much for him. He would’ve eaten that last mannequin had she not disappeared after he came all over her. This could be his chance. He tried to mentally picture it being Heather in between his fingers, dangling over his mouth, ready to become part of his body. Sure this tiny mannequin might not be Heather, but she was still attractive with big boobs, she’d probably do the trick.

Dangling over Eddie’s mouth for what seemed like an eternity, Erin was still waiting to drop down into the abyss that was Eddie’s throat. With blood rushing to her head, the tiny woman was getting extremely dizzy and disoriented.

As Eddie stood there, about to drop this tiny mannequin into his mouth and swallow her whole, he heard the water of the shower stop running. He tucked his dick back into his pants with his free hand and turned his head back towards the bathroom.  At that moment, another idea popped into his head other than eating this tiny figure.

Reaching back with his free hand an pulling his pants back a bit, Eddie grinned at the tiny body of Erin gripped between his fingers. “HAVE FUN BACK THERE,” he said, maneuvering his arm towards the back of his pants.

“Wait, what the fuck,” Erin screamed, now freaking out much more than before. Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she realized she was being lowered into the back of Eddie’s boxers. “Fuck this, let me out of here!” she screamed, though it was impossible to escape his grasp.

With his left hand, Eddie pulled his left ass cheek slightly to the side, revealing his giant sphincter. Erin was now left speechless in horror as her tiny body was pressed face first up against Eddie’s wrinkled asshole. All it took was a simple push from his right index finger, and Erin had seemingly vanished, devoured his Eddie’s anus. Eddie let out a quiet gasp, keeping his finger pressed against his asshole as he started to walk out of the room.

--

Turning off the bathroom fan, Marie finished up brushing her still slightly wet, auburn-colored hair. She bit her lower lip and gave a sexy smile. “Okay, let’s give Erin a little present,” she giggled to herself, wrapping herself in a white towel to conceal her breasts and ass. She justified this as just making it up to Erin after nearly crushing and digesting her. She was still Dan’s girlfriend after all, and didn’t plan on doing anything further with Erin after today.

Walking out of the bathroom, she began walking towards her bedroom door when she stopped. “Eddie?!” she said, seeing him walking into his bedroom, with his hand down the back of his pants. “What’re you doing?!”

Eddie froze, fearing he was caught. He stopped and turned, facing his older sister, having absolutely no idea what to say. “Oh..I uh…I got out of work early today,” he stuttered.

“Well why were you in my room?”

He froze again. He was definitely caught. “I saw your door was open and just wanted to take a look at your model city.” Marie’s eyes widened when he said this and he began to feel more uncomfortable. He was trying to conceal the fact that one of the pieces of the model city was currently inside of his rectum.

Marie’s eyes glanced to her model city then back to Eddie. “Why is your hand in the back of your pants?”

Eddie went white as a ghost. “Sorry, what I cant scratch my ass,” he said with a nervous laugh and walked into his bedroom. “I’m gonna take a nap, we can catch up later,” he said before quickly shutting his door.

Not wasting any time, Marie rushed into her room and began examining the model city. “Erin? Erin, are you here,” she said frantically, before noticing that a few of the buildings were crushed and the magnifying glass had been moved. “Shit!” she said, realizing that Eddie must have taken her. Her mind raced back to when she had her encounter with Eddie at two-millimeters tall. She shuttered thinking of her own brother orgasming on top of her, and then casually mentioning he wanted to eat her.

Her first thought was that Eddie had swallowed Erin, and if that was the case, then there was nothing that Marie could do. A tear started to roll down her cheek, thinking that her friend and co-worker was doomed to dissolve inside her brother’s stomach. That was until the lightbulb went off above Marie’s head.

“Oh god,” she whispered, realizing that Eddie wasn’t just scratching his ass. She froze, trying to figure out what to do next. Glancing at the shrink ray, she gulped trying to imagine the terror her friend was going through trapped inside of her brother’s asshole.

--

Sprawling out on top of his bed, Eddie was currently feeling on top of the world. He stripped down to his underwear and turned on his ceiling fan, finding a comfortable sleeping position. He shut his eyes and began to drift off into sleep, no longer paying attention to the tiny “mannequin” he had just inserted into his asshole.

While Eddie was taking a much needed nap and Marie was busy panicking trying to figure out how to rescue her shrunken friend, Erin was going through brutal predicament at the moment. She could hear the snores of Eddie echoing throughout her prison, and oh what a prison it was. She whimpered and leaned against the slimy, disgusting wall next to her, trying to get her bearings.

The smell of just how the foul tunnel she was in was now starting to hit Erin. Every breath she took was hot, stale wretched air, which made her nearly vomit. “Fuck, someone help me!” Erin shouted, getting dizzy as tried to focus on what to do next. She knew she had to find some way out of this tunnel, but at the same time was hesitant to start walking somewhere. The last thing she wanted was to end up further inside this giant guy’s colon because she walked the wrong way.

--

After drying off, Marie quickly through on a shirt, pair of pants and old set of tennis shoes. She worked at a fast pace, tying her hair back into a ponytail and walking up to the closed door of Eddie’s room. Listening intently, she thought she could make out the sound of snoring. Good, she needed him to be asleep if she was going to make a rescue mission attempt. She tested the door knob gently, ensuring the door was unlocked. ‘Okay, we’re good to go,’ she thought to herself.

Walking back to her room, Marie took a deep breath, trying yet failing to stay calm. She adjusted the dial settings on the shrink ray, setting it for ninety minutes. ‘Should be enough time to rescue Erin,’ she thought to herself. “Well, here goes nothing,” she said, making sure the device was aimed at herself. “In three….two….one….”

Marie activated the shrink ray, allowing that silent, painless blue beam to strike her body. She had thirty seconds before she shrunk to the size of two millimeters tall.  Walking as quickly and quietly across the hallway as she could, Marie began to sweat profusely. Every step she took crossing the hallway she felt was certain to wake Eddie up. Her hand shaking as she slowly pushed to door open to his room, Marie’s eyes widened. The room was dark and Eddie was laying on top of the bed, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers. “Shit,” Marie whispered, shaking her head and trying to stay focused. “Running out of time.”

The shag carpeting in Eddie’s room aided Marie’s approach, it was much quieter than the wooden floorboards in the hallway. Standing at the base of Eddie’s bed in front of his feet, Marie grimaced and closed her eyes as she tried to pull herself onto the bed. There was a creak that might’ve been a crack of thunder it sounded so loud to her. She peaked one eye open, confirming that Eddie was still sound asleep.

Holding her breath, Marie managed to haul herself up on top of Eddie’s bed, just in time. As soon as she belt the soft blankets beneath her, she became light-headed and started plummeting downward, until she reached the same size as Erin at a pathetically small two-millimeters tall. “Well,” she mumbled to herself, staring ahead at the titanic form of her sleeping brother ahead of him. “Let’s get this bullshit over with.”

Even though it was a relatively short distance, even for Marie, from where she was standing to Eddie’s waist, it was still a difficult hike. Her tiny feet sunk into the top of the blanket, and Eddie’s soft mattress did not provide good traction.  In the dimly lit room Marie approached the blue, plaid-style boxers that Eddie was wearing, and tried not to think about how disgusting this was.

Squeezing through a small hole in the fabric, Marie shuttered and nearly gagged seeing Eddie’s massive and girthy penis resting up on his thigh. “At least I’m not dealing with that thing again,” she said, annoyed thinking back. Her massive brother orgasming onto her shrunken body was probably the most disgusting experience of her entire life, though she feared crawling into his asshole might end up being worse.

As Eddie rested on his back, snoring heavily, his tiny sister approached his giant ass cheeks. Marie started to squeeze her body between them, with drops of his sweat dampening her body. It was nearly impossible to see now, but the heat and odor gave Marie everything she needed to know about her location. As she walked with her arms outstretched, trying to feel her surroundings, her hands suddenly came into contact with a wrinkled object that had a much different texture than the rest of Eddie’s skin.

Having been sucked inside of her mom’s asshole once before, Marie knew exactly what she was touching. “This is so fucking gross,” she mumbled angrily. Why the fuck had Eddie decided to just shove Erin up his ass in the first place?!

Against her better judgment, Marie began to feel around the massive asshole, trying to find the best way to get in and rescue her friend. While she was blindly feeling around, one of her hands slipped inside of the putrid hole. “Ugh, what the fuck?!” she screamed, and tried to pull it out off of instinct alone. Much to her disgust, she was unable to free her hand, and with a massive pulse, the Eddie’s asshole soon engulfed her arm, all the way up to her shoulder.

“Eddie, fucking stop it!” Marie shouted, as the side of her face was now resting against the wrinkled skin. A loud moan echoed from somewhere high above her. Temporarily trapped, Marie heard a rustling sound behind her, but wasn’t able to turn her head and look at what was approaching.

Then she felt it. It was a finger. Eddie’s massive index finger made contact with her back, and started to push her forward. Marie screamed as it felt like her body was about to burst, when suddenly the puckered wall in front of her gave way. Falling forward, Marie landed face first inside Eddie’s rectum. Momentarily confused, she turned and saw the sphincter shut once more, trapping her inside and shutting out the light from the outside world.

Completely unaware that his older sister was now inside of his asshole, Eddie was having a dream to end all dreams. He wasn’t totally aware of it, but even sleeping he was incredibly aroused, and his hand began to tug back and forth on his penis.

Inside of the rank, pitch black tunnel, Marie got to her feet. It had been a while since she had last been inside of someone’s rectum, and it hadn’t been an experience she ever planned on repeating. Especially not voluntarily!  She remembered both times when she had been inside of Erin and her mother, she initially passed out from the heat, and was trying to make it out before that happened this time.

“Erin!” she called out. “Erin are you in here?!” She hadn’t been expecting a response. Logic was telling her Erin had probably passed out from the smell and temperature, assuming she hadn’t gotten stuck somewhere.

What Marie wasn’t expecting was an almost instant response. “Hello? Marie?” a familiar voice called out. It must’ve been Erin, and she sounded close.

“Erin can you hear me?!  Follow the sound of my voice!” Marie shouted, making sure to keep talking and making noise. “We need to get you out of here!”

The call and response between the two went of for nearly two minutes. Erin was walking extremely slowly, having never been inside of someone’s asshole before. She walked seeing nothing, arms outstretched, only following the sound of Marie’s voice as it grew louder and louder. Then it sounded as if Marie was no longer shouting. The two must’ve been right next to each other.

Erin shouted as she felt a hand on her shoulder, but knew it was Marie. She pulled her tiny rescuer closer and gave her a tight hug. “Erin what the fuck?!” Marie said, embracing her friend in a tight hug as Erin broke down and started to cry. “What happened?  I was so worried about you!”

“Your brother thought I was a fucking doll or something,” Erin said, crying into Marie’s chest. She went into detail about everything and Marie shook her head and shivered. She knew all too well what the experience was like, both being inside an anus and being mistaken for a mannequin by Eddie.

“Well let’s get out of here,” Marie insisted. “I think you’ve been inside enough people’s bodies for one day.”

Erin gave a snorted laugh as she started to dry her tears. “Yeah,” she said. “And I think I should grow back soon.”

The two slowly walked back while holding hands, making sure not to become separated and get lost somewhere deep within Marie’s brother. Marie used her free hand to trace along the wretched, slimy wall of Eddie’s anus, only thinking about getting out of here. Erin meanwhile, was trying to her best to stay calm, but was also loving the fact that she and Marie were holding hands. Then they both felt it, walking straight into it head on. Marie fell to the ground while Erin blindly helped her up.

“What the….” Erin started to say.

“That’s out exit,” Marie pointed out. “We’ve just gotta get through the sphincter.

While the two women were inside of his body, Eddie was having one hell of a wet dream. He had pumped his cock in his sleep. Blowing a load in his sleep, Eddie’s boxers were now filled with sticky seminal fluid, However before Marie and Erin would ever have a chance to deal with that, first they had to escape Eddie’s anus.

“It’s too fucking tight!” Erin shouted, as both her and Marie pressed their two-millimeter bodies against the ring with all the tiny force they could muster. “How deep does your brother sleep?!”

“I know!” Marie answered back. “This should be bothering him or tickling him or something, right?!”

With the two women pressed for all their worth, they suddenly heard a deep rumbling noise further inside of Eddie.

“What was…”

“Push!” shouted Marie, frantically trying to squeeze her way through and create an opening. “Push now!”

The two women desperately tried to push, when they were hit with it. A noxious wave of hot gas washed over their bodies. Both women coughed and began to choke, Erin’s eyes burning in particular.

As Eddie farted, the opening gave way, and both Marie and Erin tumbled out of the disgusting cave.

Hearing her friend coughing and gagging, Marie managed to get to her feet. Visibility was low, but it was at least better than the pitch black inside Eddie’s ass. Still, Marie was in sensory overload right now, and was not paying attention to where she was walking.

“Wait what the….” Marie shouted as she slipped and fell, face first into a sticky and wet puddle. The scent then hit her and replaced the previous odor of Eddie’s fart inside her nostrils. “God dammit!” she screamed in rage. “Are you kidding me?”

“What’s wrong?” Erin asked, trying to help Marie up. She then felt and smelled the substance herself. “Oh,” she stated. “Well it’s…”

“Don’t say anything,” Marie said, still trying to process that she was covered in her brother’s seamen. Again.

“Let’s just get out of here,” Erin stated, putting her arm around Marie’s shoulders and started to walk out of the fabric tent that was Eddie’s boxers. Marie didn’t talk, she just gave a nod and a thumbs up.

The miniaturized duo began to walk across the bed, trying to put as much ground between themselves and Eddie as they could. “Now what?” Erin asked, sitting down with Marie to give them both a much needed minute to rest.

“Well I really don’t feeling like trying to climb down the bed and falling to my death,” responded Marie. “So for now just wait and hope one of us grows back soon.”

“Okay well that sounds like a good…” Erin began to speak, but then stopped. She felt disoriented, and Marie looked over at her friend.

“Erin are you alright….”

Before Marie’s own eyes, the tiny body of Erin began to rapidly expand. Happening so quickly, Marie barely had time to scream and curl up into a ball, as if that would do anything to protect her from Erin’s now massive body.

The bed shook and emitted an extremely loud creak, as Erin’s giant form landed on the bed once again. Both Erin and Marie instantly looked over at Eddie, who in his deep sleep just yawned and rolled over to face the wall. Temporarily disoriented at growing back so quickly, Erin went from looking at Eddie and making sure he was not going to wake up, she suddenly remembered about Marie.

“Oh shit,” she whispered, looking down quickly, fearing that her friend had been smashed underneath her enlarged body. She held her breath, before glancing down and seeing Marie’s tiny body between her thighs.

“Ah, there you are,” Erin said quietly, before reaching down and plucking up Marie between two fingers. “Let’s get back to your room.” Erin closed her hand into a fist, which she thought would just keep Marie safe. At the same time, this did cause Marie’s anxiety to rise, as she now felt trapped again and couldn’t see what Erin was doing or where she was taking her.

Entering Marie’s room, Erin shut the door, taking a deep breath and opening her palm, dropping back onto the model city. “That’s better,” Erin said, before she removed her top and bra.

Confused at what her massive friend was doing, Marie just stood there, unsure of what to say. She started to back away as Erin removed her pants and underwear as well, now just towering over the model city as a naked goddess.

“OKAY, WHERE WERE WE,” Erin said in a cocky tone. Her hand reached down and snatched Marie who was just starting to back away.  “SO I KNOW YOU WANTED TO MAKE IT UP TO ME, SO I’M READY FOR THAT NOW.”

Before Marie could answer, Erin brought her up to her giant, pink lips and planted a massive kiss on her tiny friend’s body. This seemed to go on forever for Marie, who’s head had become wedged in between of Erin’s lips.  Erin finally released with her with a loud “MWAHHHH” while Marie gasped for breath, her friend’s saliva now dripping off of her head.

“Please put me down Erin!” Marie shouted up to the titaness. “This isn’t what I wanted!  I was just trying to play around!”

Marie’s pleas fell on deaf ears, as Erin could only make out a high-pitched squeaking from her tiny friend. She wasn’t sure if Marie was either very into this, or playing along and trying to make Erin feel like a powerful goddess, but either way Erin was going to live out her fantasy.

Pulling her hand down, Erin climbed up onto Marie’s bed and laid down on her back. Dangling her friend over her giant breasts, she released Marie. The miniscule woman fell until she landed on the soft, colossal breasts, and turned to see Erin grinning down upon her. “MMMMM, RUB MY NIPPLES,” Erin said biting her lower lip. “MY LITTLE TOY.”

Hearing Erin take her own words and twist them against her, Marie was starting to freak out. She looked over at the giant nipple which dwarfed her entire body, then back up to her giant friend who was just raised her eyebrow, seemingly daring Marie to disobey her.

“No, screw this,” Marie mumbled to herself. Determined to make it absolutely clear and that she was no one’s toy, Marie furiously shook her head no. She needed to give Erin every indication that this was not okay. Marie stood there with a pouty expression draped across her face, and crossed her arms in defiance.

A bit surprised by her friend’s actions, Erin couldn’t help but smile. “AWWW, DOES MY LITTLE TOY NOT WANT TO RUB MY NIPPLE?” Erin said teasingly. She moved her shoulders, pushing her breasts together and causing Marie to lose her balance, falling face first into the soft flesh.

“WELL, IF YOU DON’T WANT TO RUB MY NIPPLES, YOU’RE GOING TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE,” Erin giggled, before sticking her index finger into her mouth and removing it with a loud popping noise.

Marie watched as the massive, sticky finger scooped up her body, her back becoming stuck to it. She shouted furiously as Erin’s hand carried her down towards the giant crotch. She struggled desperately to free herself, but Erin’s hand made contact with her wet pussy lips.

Her screams now totally muffled inside of her friend’s wet, pulsing vagina, Marie was violently thrown off the hands, right against the wet clit.

Erin moaned loudly, fingers pumping back and forth in and out of her snatch, the giant digits nearly barreling over and crushing as she did so. She found Marie’s body in there and trapped her between two of her fingers, and slowly started to pinch her clitoris, rubbing Marie’s body against it as she did so.

Pulling Marie’s violated body out of the dark cave, Erin giggled, dropping Marie’s sticky form back in between her tits. “THERE, I THINK YOU MADE IT UP TO ME,” Erin snickered, blowing Marie’s tiny body over as she struggled to stand.

Marie was absolutely furious right now, but felt completely helpless and that she could do nothing. As mad as she was at Erin, she did nearly kill her earlier today both under her foot and inside her stomach. As if that wasn’t enough, she did leave Erin tiny on the model city with her bedroom door open. She might as well have just told Eddie exactly where Erin was and told him to play with her.

“HMMMMM, I CAN GET USED TO HAVING YOU AS MY LITTLE TOY,” Erin teased in a flirty manner. She gripped Marie’s body by her leg between two fingers and brought her up to her giant mouth. “GOTTA CLEAN YOU UP, FIRST.”

Ignoring Marie’s panicked cries, Erin dangled Marie over her mouth and lowered her down, holding her by her legs while her giant tongue battered the tiny woman, swatting her body and coating Marie in another level of saliva.

Slowly pulling Marie out from between her lips, Erin brought Marie’s two-millimeter body up in front of her giant eye. Erin’s eye blinked a few times, and Marie began to feel more and more uncomfortable as the giant brown iris and black pupil seemed to zero in on her.

“I’VE GOT ANOTHER IDEA,” Erin giggled, placing Marie down on the soft covers of the bed. “HOW’S MY ASS LOOK DOWN THERE?”

Erin proceeded to stand up, her naked body towering over Marie and started to squat down, shaking her giant ass back and forth. Marie was unable to look away, the massive ass cheeks bouncing back and forth both impressing her and making her extremely uncomfortable. Starting to lower her body down, Erin laughed as she knew she was getting closer and closer to Marie.

Seeming Erin take a blind step backward, Marie became fearful that Erin would either fall backwards, abolishing her body under the giant cheeks, or she would not see her and just place her foot on top of Marie’s body.

Without warning, Marie grew very disoriented. She had been shrunken and grown back enough times to know what was happening to her. In the blink of an eye, Marie shot back up to her normal size.

Feeling the change in weight on the bed, Erin lost her balance and fell backwards. She let out a scream as she fell, fearing she was about to crush Marie under her body. She then felt her bare ass land on something that definitely wasn’t the bed. She heard the muffled yelling. She looked down and saw the bare of tits and naked body beneath her. She was sitting on Marie’s face.

Marie’s hands rose up and began feverishly slapping and grabbing Erin’s ass, trying to force her off of her to get free. Erin definitely had the weight advantage though, and wanted this moment to last just a little bit longer.

The door swung open and Eddie stood in the doorway, wiping his eye as he had just woken up. “Are you okay?” he asked. “I heard you scream and…” Eddie stopped. He was confused, seeing this naked woman sitting on Marie’s bed, and apparently Marie as well.

“Get out!” Erin shouted. Eddie did not need to be told twice, and quickly shut the door and walked off down the hallway.

Gathering her strength, Marie managed to shove Erin off of her, who rolled off the bed to the floor.

“Oh fuck,” Marie said, sitting up and gasping heavily for air. She shot an angry glare towards Erin, who had a very embarrassed look draped across of her face. There was an awkward pause for nearly a minute before Marie broke the silence. “Are you fucking kidding me?”

“What?  You said you were gonna make it up to me?” Erin said, trying to explain her actions. “Besides, you did almost kill me earlier!”

“Yeah, after you almost killed me the other day!”

Erin shrugged. “Well I didn’t know you shrunk.”

The two friends bickered back and forth for the next few minutes, before cooler heads ultimately prevailed. They had settled on an agreement.

“So just so we’re clear,” Marie said, now putting her clothes back on, while Erin just stood in her room in her underwear. “No more shrinking each other and messing with each other, right?” Marie turned her back and pulled her shirt back on over her head.

Unable to resist one more time, Erin hit the button on the shrink ray, firing at Marie. By the time Marie had pulled her head free, the blue beam had faded away and she was none the wiser. She started to walk towards the model city and looked around, examining what little damage Eddie had done. ‘Could’ve been worse,’ she thought to herself.

“Yeah, after this,” Erin said with a laugh. Confused, Marie turned around to face her friend, but quickly diminished back down towards the ground.

“God dammit!” she screamed in frustration, as Erin plucked up her tiny body deposited her into her underwear. With her friend squirming around against her sensitive lips, Erin sat down and grabbed a paintbrush. They had work to do fixing up this city.

End Notes:

--

Still more to come in this story!

Chapter 6 - Eddie and Heather's Meet-Up by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter for the story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

It had been several days since Erin and Marie went through their chaotic mishaps involving the shrinking ray. It had been a crazy day which saw Marie shrink Erin and nearly crush her beneath her toe, swallow her alive and threaten to digest her, and then teased her by rubbing Erin’s tiny body against her giant breasts. It was a day that saw Marie’s younger brother Eddie stick Erin’s tiny body up his ass, Marie shrink down and rescue her, and Marie once again get covered in her younger brother’s cum. It was a day that saw Erin re-grow and toy with Marie, using her tiny body as a sex toy. More importantly, it was a day which saw Marie and Erin finally work things out and decide to stop shrinking each other.

The past few days they had stuck to their agreement and put their combined efforts towards finishing the model city together. Erin had even managed to reign in her sexual urges and held off on awkwardly flirting with and hitting on Marie. She understood that Marie and Dan had a solid relationship and came to terms with her and Marie just being good friends.

With the distractions of the shrink ray and Erin’s romantic feelings for Marie no longer a factor, it hadn’t taken long for Marie and Erin to finish setting up their model city. The two had come up with a plan, to one day cash in on this idea and open a model city as a tourist attraction that people could shrink down and experience. For right now, they needed to do some test runs and really make sure the model city was safe and functional. After that, they planned on pitching it to investors.

For today, Marie and Erin were done with their prototype of the model city. Everything seemed to have been put into place, and they didn’t think there was anything else they needed to use the 3-D printer to add on to their city for. No more cars would be shrunken, stolen, and used as props for their creation…at least for now. They weren’t ruling out any possibilities in the future, including testing the shrink ray on people! Marie had already (kind of) jokingly suggested to Erin testing the shrink ray on her annoying, jock neighbors across the street. Erin didn’t exactly shoot down that idea.

Unfortunately for the girls plans today to examine their model city for hazards, it was momentarily delayed. Erin was running late getting to Marie’s parent’s house, enough so that both Victor and Carrie were home by the time Marie’s shy coworker showed up. Marie had managed to cover with a partial lie, telling them that Erin was helping her work on a project that Dan couldn’t see yet.

Both of Marie’s parents were suspicious of this and believed it had to be something to do with that model city that was on the table in Marie’s old room. She did seem to be slightly obsessed over it, but neither Victor or Carrie wanted to press their daughter on it. Both of them did play a roll in destroying the last model city Marie had created, and still felt a bit guilty over that. Marie’s parents did insist that Erin stay for dinner in a few hours, also informing Marie that Eddie was around here somewhere but they had not seen him. Mentioning Eddie’s name caused both Erin and Marie to shutter in disgust, remembering their time spent in his putrid anus.

Saying goodbye to her parents, Marie was more than relieved to hear they were going shopping so her mom could get some new shoes. “Come on, let’s go,” Marie told Erin, motioning for them to go to her room where she closed the door behind them. “Want to shrink first?” Marie asked her friend.

“Sure, fire away!” Erin said cheerfully. As much as she was trying to control herself and repress her urges, she still couldn’t help but love the idea of tiny around the gorgeous Marie. She jokingly struck a cute pose as the shrink ray zapped her and waiting excitedly to be shrunken back down.

Marie grinned, seeing Erin’s body disappear before her eyes, reducing all the way down to two-millimeters tall standing on the floor. “THERE YOU ARE!” the now-giantess said in a teasing fashion, She reached down and plucked up Erin’s near weightless body, holding her in front of her face for a few seconds. Unable to help herself, Marie puckered her lips and blew a kiss towards Erin with a loud “MWAH” before setting her down in the city the two of them had worked so hard on to repair.

“Alright, my turn,” Marie mumbled to herself, turning and facing the shrink ray. She double-checked her settings and ensured everything was safe. The machine was still set to its default, two-millimeter setting, and Marie had made sure to program in a two-hour window for them to shrink for. After turning the carefully firing the shrink ray at herself, Marie saw the LED numbers starting to count down from thirty to zero. Turning her back to the model city, she looked over her shoulder and saw Erin’s miniscule body near the edge of the city. “WATCH OUT DOWN THERE! INCOMING!” she teased, wiggling her ass clad in short grey shorts a few times in front of Erin, before planting her giant rear on the corner of the table.

The giant woman giggled, seeing Erin had been knocked off her feet by the impact of Marie sitting on the table. Within the next few seconds, Marie seemed to vanish as she joined Erin at the height of two-millimeters tall. “You alright,” she said with a laugh, offering her hand and helping her friend up to her feet.

“Yeah, careful with that thing,” Erin said, gesturing towards Marie’s ass. “You could crush a girl with that!”

“I don’t hear you complaining,” Marie said, knowing Erin didn’t hate that idea.

The two tiny women began to walk around the city landscape surrounding them. They were both very proud of the amount of work and detail they had put into this, and were just making the rounds before they could pitch it to an investor.

Hopping into a black Dodge Charger Marie had shrunken down a week ago, the woman sipped cool water and cruised the city streets. Passing the building they wanted to turn into a library, Erin made a comment about how she could not wait to fill that building with tiny books. Marie made comments about the one thing they still needed to print was a tiny hotel. Something they could charge people an insane amount of money to stay in.

“Hey hold up, what’s that?!” Marie said, causing Erin to slam on the breaks, nearly giving the tiny girls whiplash. The girls turned to a side street on the passenger side of the tiny vehicle they had just passed and sat there in confused silence. There, lying in the middle of the road was an incredibly large (to them) were three large ladybugs, none of which were moving.

“Are they alive?” Erin whispered, trying her hardest not to freak out.

Marie just sat and watched, seeing no movement from any of the insects. “I don’t think so,” she said, quietly getting out of the vehicle.

“Wait what the fuck are you doing?!” Erin said in a panic. “Aren’t they dangerous!”

Marie froze. She knew they could be, at least for aphids. But she figured she should be big enough that they wouldn’t try to attack her if they were alive. “Relax, I’ll be fine,” she said with a reassuring shrug.

The shrunken woman approached the motionless creatures, all laying down. The monstrous insects were under a centimeter in length, but still about three or four times the size of Marie She picked up tiny pieces of pavement near her feet and hurled one at one of the ladybugs, hitting it in the head. She was relieved when she saw that it did not move. She repeated this action, throwing rocks at the other remaining ladybugs, all with the same result.

“Are they dead?” Erin asked, suddenly appearing behind Marie and startling her friend.

“Jesus,” Marie said, caught off guard. “Yeah, looks like. Thank goodness!”

“Where did they come from?  You’ve been keeping the windows here closed, right?”

Marie was stumped. That was a good point, and this was definitely a concern going forward. “Shit, we’ll need to figure that out,” she mumbled, though she was certain that Erin could hear her. “Something we’ve gotta figure out before we start having meetings.”

As the two tiny women examined the carcasses of the insects lying on the side street, they heard a tremendous creaking noise cut through the silence of Marie’s room. Both turning their heads, they saw two giant humans enter the room with giddy expressions on their faces:  it was Marie’s brother Eddie and best friend Heather.

“SHHHH! GO, GO, GO!” the giant woman giggled, gently pushing Eddie into the room.

“Quiet, close the door,” he laughed, making sure to shut the door behind him.

“What’re they doing here?” Erin asked nervously, turning to Marie. She saw a pissed off look on Marie’s face, who then just gave her an annoyed shrug.

“SO, LOOKS LIKE MARIE’S BEEN BUSY,” Heather said, turning her attention to the model city.

“Shit, Erin hide!” shouted Marie. The two women frantically ran across the street, up the stairs to the currently empty tiny library, where they shut the door and took shelter.

“Yeah, too bad you’re not tiny in there,” Eddie laughed, grabbing Heather’s firm ass with both hands and pulling her closer to his waist. The giant brunette was partially bent over, examining Marie and Erin’s handiwork, and started to laugh, feeling her boyfriend firm manhood on the inside of his jeans.

“Woah there big guy, like what you see?” she teased. She stood there and struck a cute pose, grabbing her breasts and sticking out her toned ass as the same time. She just needed to see the look on Eddie’s face to confirm that he enjoyed it. Wearing a thin, blue t-shirt and a blue skirt, Heather walked around to the other side of the city. “One problem though, I’m not going to be the tiny one in this city, that’s your job!”

“Oh really?” Eddie said, raising one eyebrow, getting more and more excited.

“Yes,” Heather responded, pulling her t-shirt over her head, showing off her tight, black bra. “You’d be my little plaything then! Think about all the things I could do with you down there!”

“Yeah, what would you do with me?” Eddie said, very curious to see where this was going.

“I dunno,” Heather said, biting her lower lip. The tall brunette pulled off her skirt, revealing a black thong that perfectly matched her bra. She lowered her hands and started to run them through a street of the model city, crushing several cars along the way.  “Maybe you’d be in this car,” she giggled, plucking up the black Dodge Charger that Erin and Marie had been driving. Sticking out her long tongue, she deposited the shrunken automobile onto it, before retracting her tongue into her mouth and swallowing it whole.

“Doesn’t that taste bad?” Eddie laughed, amazed at what he was watching.

“No, I kind of like it,” Heather smirked, caressing her inner thigh with one hand while reached down and picking up a tiny apartment building in another. “Mmmmm, yummy,” she laughed, before tossing the building into her mouth, closing her eyes and seductively starting to chew. She swallowed, then stuck out her tongue to show Eddie her mouth was empty.

“That’s awesome,” Eddie said, loving what his girlfriend was doing. “Yeah I think I’d like being tiny in the city.”

“Right! It would be so hot, right baby?!” Heather lifted her giant foot and rested it on the edge of the city, flattening several cars and buildings underneath it.

“Okay that’s it, I need to get a video of this!” Eddie said, reaching into his pants and pulling out his phone.

“Need something to take care of yourself to when I’m not around?” Heather teased. She didn’t though. In reality she loved this attention and knowing how sexy Eddie thought she was. She lowered her head down and extended her tongue, dragging it along a city street and snatching a few cars and street signs up on it. She then leaned forward and showed Eddie her open mouth, before closing it and swallowing once again. She needed more. Heather reached down picked up a few tiny houses between her fingers, placing them delicately in her cleavage. “Say bye little houses,” she giggled, before placing a hand on each of her large breasts and tightly squeezing them together, obliterating everything between them.

“Love it,” Eddie said, before looking over his shoulder. “We need some more light in here though.” Spying what looked like a lamp right next to him, Eddie paid no attention to the LED screen, thinking it was just something Marie had put together. “Ah here we go,” he said, accidentally triggering the device. Rather than a lightbulb turning on, a blue beam was emitted from the device that struck Eddie’s body.

“What the hell was that?” Heather asked, confused.

“I don’t know, maybe electricity from the lamp,” Eddie reasoned, having no better idea.

“Did it hurt?”

Marie’s younger brother just shrugged. “No, didn’t really feel like anything,” he said, before pulling his phone back out. He then closed his eyes for a second, feeling extremely dizzy.

“Baby, are you alright?” Heather asked, taking a step towards him.

“Yeah I’m….” was all Eddie managed to spit out before he rapidly dwindled down before Heather’s very eyes, down to a mere two-millimeters tall in Marie’s carpet.

“EDDIE!” Heather shouted, dropping to her knees. The impact of his knocked Eddie to the ground. The poor guy was already trying to comprehend what had just happened to him. He was now staring up at the titanic body of his hot, loving, though slightly airheaded girlfriend.

“Heather down here! I shrunk!” the tiny guy screamed, waving his arms and trying to grab the attention of the giantess. It didn’t take long, since Heather had seen him shrink down.

“THERE YOU ARE!” she beamed, reaching down and snatched his shrunken form into the air between two fingers before carefully setting him on the edge of the table. “I THINK YOU SHRUNK!” she shouted, nearly deafening the tiny guy.

Eddie clutched his ears and bent over. It took Heather a moment to realize what was going on. “WAIT WHAT HAPPENED, ARE YOU OKAY?” she continued to ask, not minding the tone of her voice. “OH RIGHT, I’M LOUD! HAHAHA!”

There was silence for a few seconds as Eddie started to look around, taking in his surroundings. He turned towards the model city, which seemed much more suited to him now.

“BABY I THINK THAT LAMP SHRANK YOU!” Heather exclaimed, making sure to state the obvious. She watched with a smile as he started to walk down one of the city streets. “YOU KNOW, I TOLD YOU THAT YOU’D BE MY LITTLE PLAYTHING IN THE CITY, AND THE MAGIC LAMP MUST’VE HEARD ME!” she shouted. “NOW WHERE WERE WE…”

Eddie’s jaw dropped as he saw the titaness standing beside the model city remove her bra, showing her breasts for all to see. She then reached town and lifted each leg one at a time, remove that tight, black thong.

“AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING?!” the giant woman asked in a mocking tone. She stood inches from the table, which came up to her waist. The picked up Eddie’s tiny body as if he was nothing, and placed him on the model city….right in front of her crotch. Eddie was amazed, aroused, and a bit terrified. He was staring up at his girlfriend’s massive shaved vagina, which seemed to be staring down at him like a hungry predator. “I THINK IT LIKES YOU EDDIE,” Heather teased, starting to rub the outside of her vaginal lips with one finger, just giving herself a little tease. The intoxicating aroma of Heather’s sex hit Eddie’s nostrils. It was strong and it started to turn him on. “HOPE YOU’RE ENJOYING THE SHOW, LITTLE GUY,” Heather whispered, giving Eddie a giant wink. There was a momentary pause as Heather stopped. “BE RIGHT BACK BABE, GOTTA PEE!” before stomping out of the room in her full, naked glory.

From inside the library, Marie had witnessed everything. She was watching her giant best friend start to toy with her younger brother, and she was having none of it. Luckily for her, the library was not far from where Eddie was. “Eddie! Eddie are you okay!” the tiny woman shouted, running down the steps of the library. Her tiny brother turned his head, recognizing her voice instantly but struggling to comprehend how.

“Wait, Marie?!” he said, eyes wide. His older sister was somehow in this model city and was running right towards him. Before he could say anything else, Marie grabbed him in a tight hug. As she loosened her embrace, Eddie was still looking at her in a confused manor. “Marie what the hell is going on?! Why the hell am I tiny.  Why the hell are YOU tiny?!”

“It’s a long story,” Marie started to say. “I saw you get shrunk by my shrink ray and I…”

“Wait, shrink ray?!” Eddie said with his jaw agape. “How the fuck is this possible.”

“I built one!” Marie shouted, trying to get through to her brother. “And we really need to get inside!” she grabbed Eddie’s hand and tried to run, but Eddie seemed to be resisting.

“Marie what the hell are you freaking about?” he said. “We’re not in any dang….”

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” a booming voice shouted, practically shaking Marie’s entire room. “ARE YOU FUCKING CHEATING ON ME?!”

Both Marie and Eddie froze in their tracks, knowing all too well who’s voice that was. They both slowly turned and craned their heads upward, staring at the incredibly large body of Heather. She stood there, fully naked, hands one her hips, glaring down at the tiny duo.

“Marie, let go of my fucking hand!” Eddie shouted, realizing how bad this looked.

Marie didn’t even realize she was squeezing her brother’s hand in a death grip until he managed to pull himself free.

“OH NO, KEEP HOLDING HANDS,” Heather said, kneeling down and lowering her face to get a closer look at the shrunken pair. “DON’T STOP ON MY ACCOUNT.”

Eddie frantically began to try and explain everything, but at two-millimeters tall, Heather could not hear a damn thing. Honestly, if she hadn’t seen Eddie shrink she probably wouldn’t have even recognized it was him. And she was totally oblivious to who the tiny whore he was holding hands with was.

“SO YOU THOUGHT YOU AND YOUR TINY GIRLFRIEND COULD JUST FUCK AROUND UNDER MY NOSE,” Heather shouted, jumping to conclusions. “IS THIS WHAT YOU DO WHEN I’M NOT AROUND? SCREW TINY BITCHES IN MY BEST FRIEND’S ROOM?” Heather could see Eddie and the tiny woman trying to wave up to her, probably fearful for their lives. The giantess was not in a mood to take any crap right now, especially from someone smaller than an ant.

“YOU KNOW WHAT, STRIP!” the giantess demanded, her massive eyes burning with rage right through Eddie and Marie. “IF YOU TWO BUGS WANT TO SCREW AROUND ON ME, THEN YOU’RE GONNA!”

“Wait what, she can’t be serious!” Eddie said in a panic. He looked over and saw his older sister Marie was speechless, near tears. “Marie what do we do?”

“I…I don’t’ know!” the miniaturized woman cried. This is now what she was prepared for. She felt utterly helpless at this size and knew that if Heather wanted the two of them dead, they were dead. She knew she wasn’t growing back anytime soon, and figured they just had to stay alive long enough for her timer to run down. Then she could grow back and explain everything to her giant ditz of a friend.

“I SAID STRIP!” Heather shouted. She lifted one hand, balled it up into a fist and brought it down hard on the model city, right next to Marie and Eddie. Both siblings fell to the ground in shock and panic, Eddie holding his now crying sister in his arms.

“AWWWW ISN’T THAT CUTE,” Heather mocked. She then lifted her hand high up into the air. “STRIP OR I’LL SQUISH YOU!”

It became clear to the two tiny siblings that Heather was absolutely not bluffing. “Marie I…” Eddie started to say before looking over and seeing his older sister stripping out of her bra and underwear.

“Just do it!” she shouted. “I really don’t want my best friend to crush me like a bug today!” Eddie did not need to be told twice. In the most uncomfortable moment of his life, he stripped down naked and stood near his sister in front of his giant girlfriend.

“GOOD,” Heather said, her eyes darting back and forth between the two, seemingly judging them. Her right hand navigated towards her left breast while she crossed her arms, and she began to gently squeeze and play with her left nipple. “NOW…HAVE SEX!”

Heather’s words cut through the two shrunken siblings, devastating them. They both looked back from each other, up to Heather in panic. She couldn’t be serious right. Before either Marie or Eddie had a chance to react, Heather spoke up again. “AWWW, DON’T BE SHY YOU TWO! I WANT TO WATCH!”

With her huge right hand, Heather reached down and picked up the bodies of both her best friend and her boyfriend. They just stood their in her palm, too terrified to do anything. “HERE LET ME HELP YOU TWO OUT.” Heather lowered two fingers down, one on each side of the tiny “lovebirds” before squeezing them together. Marie and Eddie both began to scream in panic, partially because their naked bodies were against each other, partially because it felt as if Heather’s grip was about to obliterate them both.

“AWWWW, DO YOU LIKE THAT, HUH?” Heather asked. A smile was starting to form on the giant woman’s face. As Marie and Eddie both collapsed, trying to catch their breath, they noticed this too. She was starting to have too much fun.

“HERE I HAVE AN IDEA,” Heather said, lowering her face down and forming her lips into a perfect “O” shape. She blew a gust of air directly at Marie, causing her tiny friend to scream as she fell back down onto Heather’s palm.

The giant woman then turned towards her tiny, naked boyfriend. “ALRIGHT, SHE’S ALL YOURS BABE!” she said, her words making Eddie want to vomit. “DO HER LIKE YOU DO ME!”

Eddie froze again. It was bad enough he was being forced into this awkward situation with his sister, it was worse when his girlfriend’s titanic eyeball was inches away from him.

“Just fucking fake it,” Marie hissed at him, catching his attention. “Just make it look like we’re doing it.”

Knowing they had no other options, Eddie climbed on top of Marie, praying that they were too small for Heather to notice that nothing was actually happening. Just as they started to rock back and forth, making it look like they were having sex, Heather started to walk towards Marie’s bed, where she sat down, causing Eddie and Marie to fall back into her palm.

“ACTUALLY, I WANT YOU TWO TO HAVE SEX ON MY TITS!” she said, her eyes continuing to glare down at the two of them. “RIGHT ON THE NIPPLE!” Her giant fingers continued to caress her left nipple until it was more and more erect. They could tell from Heather’s deep yet rapid breathing that she too was getting more and more excited at this.

“THEY’RE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS TOO, YOU TINY SLUT,” she said to Marie, biting her lip as she did so. She was really starting to enjoy taunting this poor, tiny woman. Not wanting to waste any more time, Heather scooped both of the two-millimeters lovers up on her finger and deposited them right on her areola.

Marie landed first, falling face down on her best friend’s soft, tender skin, her bare ass up in the air. Eddie landed right behind her, and as he shook his head to get his bearings, he realized it was inches away from his older sisters ass.

“GOOD, FUCK HER DOGGY STYLE. RIGHT ON MY TIT!” the giantess demanded. “SHOW ME HOW MUCH YOU REALLY LOVE ME BABY!”

Eddie was trying not to try as he climbed back on top of Marie, positioning his erect cock above her ass crack on her lower spine, and began to thrust. While both siblings were absolutely mortified by this thought, they were a bit more relived knowing nothing was actually going on. Sure Eddie was on top of Marie and his dick was rubbing up and down on her lower back They just both tried to picture they were anywhere else than here.

While the two tinies appeared to be fucking on her tits, Heather was making sure to enjoy this herself. If her beloved boyfriend was gonna get off inside of some tiny whore, there was no reason she couldn’t cum too. Her right hand had disappeared into her crotch and was going to town on her clit, while her left hand was massaging the area around her breast. Her eyes were wide and glued on her victims. She was growing addicted to the power she had over them right now.

Something caught her eye momentarily. It looked that while Eddie was on top of the tiny woman, he wasn’t really thrusting or anything. “AWWW BABY ARE YOU NERVOUS?” she asked. “LET ME HELP WITH THAT!”

Eddie turned his head and saw a shadow enveloping him. “Wait what?!” he asked, still atop his sister.

“What the fuck’s going on?” Marie shouted in a panic, trying to look but unable to turn with Eddie on top of her body.

Heather’s titanic thumb which dwarfed both of their two-millimeter bodies came down upon Eddie and Marie. Her soft skin landed on Eddie’s back. She slowly pressed down, gentle enough not to crush them but forceful enough to do what she wanted. Almost as quickly as she did so, she moved her hand back down to her pussy.

Dazed and confused, Eddie was momentarily out of it. He had taken the brunt of Heather’s thumb, which could have pulverized his body. It was also the hand she was using to stimulate herself with, which meant both he and Marie were now totally covered in a thin, glaze-like layer of Heather’s cum. Then he heard Marie screaming at him like a banshee.

“Get it out! Pull it out!” she shouted furiously, now trying to pull herself free.

Eddie momentarily glanced down, then started to scream in panic as well. When Heather had pressed down on their tiny bodies, she had forced him to thrust down into Marie. Eddie’s hard penis was now inside his older sister’s asshole.

“Shit! Sorry! I’m sorry!” trying to pull out. He was nauseated by the visual of seeing his own penis buried between Marie’s ass cheeks. Placing on hand on her right cheek he began to pull himself free, not trying to hurt his sister, as her sphincter was gripping his cock tighter than he would’ve thought.

“UGH, MORE! FUCK HER HARDER!” Heather’s echoing voice shouted. Both siblings turned and saw Heather thrusting her hips against her hand off in the horizon. Marie shuttered at seeing her best friend get off at such a devious act. Eddie was more in amazement watching how powerful his girlfriend actually was.

“Will you pull your fucking dick out of my asshole!” Marie screamed, snapping Eddie back to reality.

“Huh, right sorry!” Eddie started to say. At that second, the familiar shadow that belonged to Heather’s hand came down upon them again. The giant woman’s thumb pressed on them a second time, though she held it in place this time. Heather slowly and gently rubbed her thumb back and forth along her nipple, feeling the bodies of her cheating boyfriend and his lover underneath them.

“Eddie get off of me!” screamed Marie, as it felt that her brothers dick was getting farther and farther up her ass.

“I fucking can’t!” he screamed, almost crying now. “She’s pushing down to hard!” The tiny duo could hear Heather moaning loudly, which was a terrifying enough noise as it was. But then Marie heard Eddie start to moan.

“What are…are you enjoying this?!” she snapped.

“No, I swear!” he pleaded, trying to maintain his innocence. “But I…I don’t think I can….”

Marie’s eyes widened as she felt Eddies thrusts speeding up. As Heather was about to cum, she was increasing the speed of her caresses. The tiny woman tried to pull herself free, but then felt it.

Maybe it was lovers intuition, but both Eddie and Heather moaned in unison. Heather’s was a long, satisfying exhale. One where she slowly pulled her hand away from her pussy and giggled looking at the two tinies on her chest. Eddie’s was not. It was a shameful grunt, followed by a feeling Marie had only experienced a few times in the past.

‘He just came inside my ass,’ Marie thought to herself, feeling her brother was now finally free to pull himself out of her. ‘My brother just came inside of my fucking ass.’ She turned her head and saw that Eddie was refusing to make eye contact with her.

“I’m..I’m sorry,” he said through tears, clearly disgusted at what he had just done. “I couldn’t stop it.”

Marie didn’t know how to react. She was furious, but Eddie obviously hadn’t enjoyed it and looked like he was about to throw up. Sure, she was also mad at Heather, but Heather was her lifelong best friend. The two of them had even joked about what they would do to cheaters in the past, and this was far from the worst thing Heather had suggested.

Deciding to be the responsible older sister, Marie pulled herself up and walked over to Eddie, who was sitting down crying in his hands. She put her arm around him and reassured him that it wasn’t his fault, she knew there was nothing he could have done.

Deep down inside of Marie, she even made a joke to herself to try and lighten her own mood. This hadn’t been the first or even the second time Eddie had cum on her, only this time she wasn’t covered in it. ‘Jesus’ she thought to herself at that.

“WELL YOU TWO, I THINK YOU’VE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH,” Heather said, having caught her own breath and now standing up tall in the room. She started walking over towards the model city and lowered her hand down. “BABE I THINK WE’RE EVEN NOW, BUT DON’T EVER FUCK AROUND WITH A WHORE LIKE THIS AGAIN!” she said in a stern tone. “REMEMBER, YOU’RE MY TOY TILL YOU GROW BACK, SO WHY DON’T WE HEAD BACK TO MY PLACE NOW. I’D HATE MARIE TO CATCH US HERE IN HER ROOM.”

The giantess then turned her attention to Marie’s tiny form. “HAVE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON?” Marie obviously could not give an answer that would satisfy Heather, so she just threw her hands up in the air and tried to signal the giant woman somehow.

“GOOD,” Heather laughed. “NOW I’M GONNA BE NICE AND LET YOU LIVE HERE. BUT BE CAREFUL, THIS IS MY BEST FRIENDS ROOM, AND MARIE MIGHT TREAT YOU EVEN WORSE THAN I WILL!”

The giant woman lowered her hand down and carelessly tilted it, causing Marie to fall a short distance and land in the grass in a heap. She could hear the distant laugh of Heather, mocking her plight.

“OH I DIDN’T EVEN SEE THE MAGNIFYING GLASS HERE,” Heather said, grabbing the glass instrument and holding it up to her eye.

“Shit,” Marie whispered, seeing her friend’s now magnified eye scanning the cityscape around her. The tiny woman continued to lay down and covered her head, not wanting her identity to be revealed to Heather. She didn’t want Heather to die from embarrassment and guilt.

“WOW MARIE PUT SO MUCH WORK INTO THIS,” Heather laughed before turning her attention back to Eddie. “TO THINK YOU USED THIS TO HAVE SEX WITH TINY WOMEN!” Eddie mumbled something inaudible under his breath as Heather turned her attention back to the city.

“AWWWW THAT’S SUCH A CUTE LIBRARY!” she said aloud, catching the attention of the very tiny Erin who had been hiding out there for the last half hour. “MARIE PUT SOO MUCH DETAIL INTO IT.”

“WELL BOOKS ARE STUPID AND I HATE THE LIBRARY!” Heather shouted, tossing the magnifying glass back over her shoulder onto Marie’s bed. “TIME TO SQUISH IT!” she shouted, raising her hand into the air.

This was all the warning Erin needed to hear, the tiny girl booked it out of the library, racing down the front steps, just as Heather’s giant hand landed on top of it, slowly smashing it to bits.

“HAH, GOT IT!  TAKE THAT TEACHERS!” she laughed to herself. While examining the wreckage, her eyes then zeroed in on a bit of movement down in the model city right outside of the library.

“WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK,” the giantess said aloud, lowering her face down for a closer examination.

Erin froze, she was staring up at the giant and irate face of Heather. The two hadn’t met in person, she just knew who Heather was from Marie’s stories and social media. That and the taboo event she had just witnessed.

Heather’s eyes darted between Erin, Marie and Eddie. Her lips twisted into a scowl. “YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH ANOTHER WOMAN TOO?” No one was able to respond to that. There was just a pause as Heather took a deep breath in.

“WELL, NOW THIS IS A PROBLEM….”

To be continued…..

End Notes:

--

One more chapter for Part 2 of the Model City Saga.  Stay tuned!

--

Chapter 7 - Total Mayhem by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the final chapter for this part of the story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Heather’s eyes darted between Erin, Marie and Eddie. Her lips twisted into a scowl. “YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH ANOTHER WOMAN TOO?” No one was able to respond to that. There was just a pause as Heather took a deep breath in.

“WELL, NOW THIS IS A PROBLEM,” the giantess said, closing her eyes and letting out a sigh. In her hand, Eddie was speechless. He knew he had to communicate to his giant airhead of a girlfriend somehow, but he was far too small to be heard. He was at a loss when Heather manipulated her fingers and now held him in her grip between her thumb and index finger. The expression across her face was one of the most intimidating sights he had ever seen.

“I GUESS I NEED TO KEEP A CLOSER EYE ON YOU,” Heather said, her words rattling Eddie’s body, as she wasn’t paying attention to how close she was holding him to her face. Heather broke into a smile. “OHHH, I’VE GOT AN IDEA!”

Eddie started shouting in panic as Heather brought him closer to his face. For a moment he thought his giant lover was going to pop him into his mouth and eat him, but he soon realized the giant woman was lifting him passed her lips towards her giant flaring nostrils. Though she was an incredibly attractive brunette with a perky pair of breasts, even Eddie had to admit she had a large nose. Now he was closer than he ever wanted to be to it. “God dammit, Heather! Don’t do this!  You’re being a psycho bitch right now!”

His words fell on deaf ears, as Heather was far too large to hear his puny cries, nor was she in the mood to listen to him anyway right now. Using her index finger, Heather inserted her shrunken boyfriend into her right nostril. Pressed against the inner wall of Heather’s nasal passage, Eddie squirmed as he was being held in place by a sticky puddle of mucus.

On the outside of Heather’s nostrils, Erin and Marie were in a potentially more dangerous situation. Heather towered over both of their two-millimeter bodies, placing her hands on her hips and glaring down at them in rage. Her attention was focused in on Erin, who had just managed to stagger to her feet, and was now frozen in terror staring up at the titanic, naked woman. Heather’s crotch was level with the model city, and Erin found herself unable to take her eyes off of the massive vagina, still wet from Heather pleasuring herself while demanding Eddie and Marie fool around on her nipple.

“LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT YA!” Heather said, lowering her giant hand down and plucking Erin up into the air. Her voice was menacing yet a bit cheerful at the same time and it cut right through Erin. The shrunken woman tried to scream but only silence came out.

Down on the table, Marie could only watch helplessly as her best friend held her tiny co-worker between her fingers. Marie was certain that any second, Heather would squeeze her fingers together, obliterating Erin’s body into a pulp. To her surprise, that didn’t happen, rather Heather just let out a laugh and an audible “HMMMM,” before casually setting Erin down right next to Marie’s body. Erin was momentarily confused, while Marie grabbed her in a tight embrace. Erin started to sob as Marie hugged her, reassuring her that everything would be okay. In reality, she didn’t believe a word of it. A shadow overtook the two, tiny hugging women, and everything suddenly became very cold for Marie and Erin.

A twisted smile emerged onto Heather’s face as she lowered her head down over the tiny hugging whores. If they wanted to take her man, this was what they deserved. She was loving her power rush and thought she could get used to having Eddie inside of her nose more often. She had no intentions on breaking up with him, rather she liked the idea of having him powerless around her, forced to do whatever she wanted. She planned on inserting him into her asshole as soon as she got home.

For now, she had to get rid of these two tiny hussies who had dared to go behind her back with Eddie…and she thought she had the perfect way to do that. Puckering her lips together, Heather spat out a glob of saliva, directly onto Erin and Marie’s tiny forms.

It was a direct hit, and a wave of the cold, thick liquid submerged the two woman. Several seconds passed by, before both Marie and Erin managed to get their heads above the surface. Wiping the fluid out of their eyes, they could only hear Heather’s taunting laughter as they gasped for breath. Just as they were getting their bearings, it happened again. And again.

Heather grinned wildly, watching the puddle form on Marie’s model city, surrounding at those two tiny women. “SERVES YOU BITCHES RIGHT!” Heather laughed, watching her tiny prey flounder and struggle not to drown. She was totally content getting rid of her competition, but part of her wanted a closer look. She began looking around, she knew that Marie kept a magnifying glass somewhere around here.

“Okay, where is…” she said, before spotting what she was looking for on Marie’s bed. “AH!  THERE IT IS!”

Walking back to the model city with the magnifying glass in her hand, Heather brought it up to her face, prepared to watch two tiny women drown.

On the ground, Marie’s head burst through the liquid once again, and was now staring up at the now enlarged eye of Heather. As her head dipped back below the saliva, she thought she could see Heather’s eyeball widen.

“WAIT, WHAT?!” Heather shouted, struggling to believe what she had just witnessed. She could’ve sworn that tiny person looked just like. “OH SHIT! MARIE!” Dipping her finger down into the little pool of drool she had created, Heather fished around as delicately as she could, scooping both Marie and the other woman out onto her finger.

Tilting her finger ever-so-slightly, Heather observed both Marie and Erin tumble off her finger back onto the ground. She kept the magnifying glass up to her eye and observed their movements. The woman she didn’t recognize seemed to be comforting Marie, who was on her hands and knees throwing up.

“MARIE, WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE TINY?!” her voice echoing throughout the room in excitement. Marie could only look up at her monolithic friend in annoyance, before turning her head back down and gagging once more.

“HI, I’M HEATHER!” the gargantuan woman said aloud, catching Erin’s attention, who realized the giantess was now talking to her. The naked giantess lowered her giant index finger towards Erin, who flinched, unsure of what the giant air-head was about to do. The woman’s hand hesitated, her finger extended right in front of Erin’s face.

“Uhhh…Erin,” the shrunken woman mumbled, reaching her hand out and shaking Heather giant finger as best she could.

This only resulted in a loud giggle from Heather. The giantess didn’t hear what Erin had said, but gave a cheery “NICE TO MEET YOU,” regardless.

Standing above the shrunken duo in her full naked glory, a lightbulb seemed to go off over Heather’s head. Grabbing a nearby tissue, Heather brought it to her nose and exhaled forcefully, expelling her miniscule and snot covered boyfriend into the white sheet. After wiping his tiny body off as best she could, and nearly crushing him in the process, Heather placed Eddie’s tiny body into the model city next to Marie and Erin. The tiny college student was still extremely embarrassed and ashamed about what had happened early between him and Marie, but Heather’s booming voice interrupted his thoughts.

“AWWW BABY, DID YOU PLAN THIS ALL FOR ME?” she said, with a massive smile on her face, seeming to forget everything about her rage filled state from earlier. She couldn’t seem to care less about standing in Marie’s room, naked, towering over the model city, watching three people collect themselves who she had nearly just exterminated.  “SO DID YOU GUYS WANNA PLAY A GAME OR SOMETHING?”

The trio of shrinkees looked amongst themselves, unsure of how to respond to this giant woman. Before they could answer, they hear what sounded like footsteps. Normally sized footsteps, and they seemed to be approaching Marie’s room.

There was a quick knock on the door, and a masculine voice called out Marie’s name. “Come on in!” shouted Heather, giddy with excitement, as Marie and Eddie’s parents, Victor and Carrie entered the room and stared at the naked woman before them.

“Hey you two!” Heather called out, with a dopey smile across her face.

Both Victor and Carrie was speechless, totally confused as to why this young woman they had known for years and who grew up with their daughter was now standing in Marie’s room nude. “Uhhh…hi Heather,” Carrie said, finally breaking through the silence. “What’re you doing in here?”

The naked woman just gave a casual shrug. “Nothing much, you know, just hanging out with Eddie and Marie right now.” This was met with a look of further confusion from the two parents. “Were you hear to join them?”

While Heather was not the smartest woman in the room, she had been putting two and two together regarding the strange lamp in Marie’s room. Maybe it was because she had seen it shrink Eddie earlier, but Heather was certain she had figured it out. The woman began to tamper with the shrink ray and thought she saw a button that said ENTER.

“Wait, what’re you talking about?” Victor said, trying to decipher what his daughter’s best friend was talking about. Whatever she was doing with that lamp had caused a blue light to emit from it and touched both Victor and Carrie. Nothing happened at first, and the two parents turned to leave, content believing their daughters friend was just weird. They both had messed with that model city after all, they were in no position to judge.

Just as they were turning around, both Carrie and Victor then diminished, quickly shrinking down to two-millimeters tall in the carpet. “HAH!  IT WORKED!” she shouted ecstatically, crouching down and picking up both of the panicked parents as gently as she could.

Carrying both Carrie and Victor over to the edge of the model city, both parents began to panic and scream, once they were placed in the city. Thoughts of how they had messed with Marie’s model before began to playback through their heads, though these thoughts were interrupted by the voices of their children.

“Mom! Dad!” Eddie called out, as he, Marie and Erin raced over, making sure the two parents were alright.

“Kids, what the hell is happening?” Victor shouted, the situation finally getting to him. “Why are we all tiny, and why is Heather so much bigger than us??”

“And why the hell is she naked?!” screamed Carrie, unable to take her eyes off the immense woman.

Just as Marie and Erin were beginning to explain the idea behind her shrink ray, Heather’s ear-piercing voice started up once again. “ALRIGHT, NOW THAT YOU’RE ALL LITTLE FOR ME, WHY DON’T WE ALL PLAY A GAME?!” Heather called out, reaching down and picking up the five shrunken people in the palm of her hand, bringing them closer to her face to examine them. Sure she had known these people forever, well, all except Erin that is, but there was something about them being so small and helpless that Heather just loved. And she had an idea she really wanted to try.

“WHY DON’T WE PLAY A GAME OF HIDE AND GO EAT?” she blurted out, putting plenty of emphasis the latter part of that. “I’M GONNG PUT YOU GUYS DOWN IN THE CITY, CLOSE MY EYES AND COUNT TO FIFTY. YOU BETTER HOPE I DON’T FIND YOU THOUGH!” she said giving a playful yet threatening wink. “BECAUSE IF I DO….” The giant woman reached down and picked up a 3-D printed building along with a shrunken car. She held these between her fingers in her free hand, before opening her mouth and depositing both of them on her tongue. She closed her eyes and started to chew, before swallowing and sending a lump down her throat.

With her giant, innocent eyes popping open, she broke out into a giant smile and opened mouth wide, revealing that it was empty. She had just swallowed the building and tiny car as if they were nothing.

“Oh shit!” Victor yelled, as Heather lowered the palm of her hand down to the model city, dumping the five of them back down onto the ground. 

“ALRIGHT EVERYONE, I’M GONNA START COUNTING NOW!” the giantess called out, before giving the people down on the table a playful wink. “I HOPE I DON’T END UP EATING YOU BABY!” she said before closing her eyes.

“Who…who’s she talking to?” Carrie said, glancing at Marie, who in turn motioned to Eddie.

“Forget that, we need to fucking hide!” Eddie shouted, starting to back up as Heather began to loudly count. “Now!”

The group of five began to panic, none of them having any intentions of ending up digesting inside of Heather’s stomach. Eddie broke into a sprint, running out into a nearby house.

“Shit, I’m getting the fuck out of here!” screamed Erin, now officially losing it. The tiny woman shouted, running in another direction. She made her way to that same alley she had hid in before, when she was trying to avoid Eddie’s lurking eyes, and curled up into a ball behind some trash cans.

“God dammit, can we please stay together!” Marie shouted, irritated at the rash decisions of her group. She could hear Heather’s counting and the giant woman was nearing the single digits. She turned again, and saw both of her parents sprint towards shrunken cars on the streets, shutting the doors and ducking down.

“Fuck it, I guess I’ve gotta get us out of this,” Marie said, running up the stairs of the tiny courthouse as Heather finished up her counting. She closed the courthouse door just as Heather’s voice shouted “READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!” Whipping out her phone, Marie was in a frenzied state. She knew her and Erin be growing back relatively soon, but didn’t think it would be soon enough. She frantically typed out a text for Dan, telling him of everything that was going on, and that he needed to get here NOW!

To her relief, he replied saying he was already in the area running errands and was actually only a few minutes away. “Thank god,” Marie said, peeking up in a window. She could see Heather’s giant face lowering over the city, looking for its’ prey.

As Heather continued to scan the city for signs of movement, Erin was starting to lose her nerve. She had seen shadows passing over head, and now Heather’s hand was resting in the street, right outside of the “safety” of her alley.

Trying to re-capture her nerve, Erin took multiple deep breaths, watching Erin place her thumb on top of the building next to Erin. Not wanting the giantess to apply a bit more pressure and crush her, Erin slowly crawled out of the alley. When she turned her head, she saw the giant grin on the face of the giant woman, with giant eyes watching her every move.

“HI CUTIE! I FOUND YOU!” Heather giggled, plucking up Erin easily between two fingers. “MMMM, YOU LOOK YUMMY!” the giantess teased, her warm breath washing over the horrified shrunken woman. Erin squirmed, but it was hopeless as she was tossed onto the giant woman’s tongue. Heather closed her mouth, tilted her head back and swallowed, sending Erin’s screaming body down her esophagus towards her stomach.

“AHHH, OKAY WHO’S NEXT,” Heather said with a smile.

“Shit!” Marie shouted, seeing Heather turned her attention to the courthouse. She updated Dan on what Heather was doing, praying that he got here soon.

Heather thought the courthouse looked suspicious, but she couldn’t figure out why. As she lowered her head down next to it, Marie stayed motionless, not wanting any movement near a window or noise to tip off her location.

While Heather lowered her head down, she placed her hand on a building to steady herself, causing it to obliterate into dust. “OOPSIE!” Heather said with a laugh, turning her head to inspect the damage. Though no one was inside that building, Eddie had been hiding in the building next to it. Hearing the damage caused him to panic, racing into the street, fearing that he was about to be crushed.

A giant shadow overtook him, and he was snatched up between Heather’s fingers. “OH NO BABY, I WANTED YOU TO MAKE IT TILL THE END,” she laughed, examining his tiny form through the microscope. As he shouted and screamed for her not to eat him, she just puckered her giant lips and brought him forward, giving him the biggest, wettest kiss imaginable. “TELL YOU WHAT,” she said, a seductive look in her eye, “TRY AND SURVIVE MY TUMMY, THEN WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN LATER!”

“Wait Heather no!” he shouted, as she dangled him high into the air above her open maw. She released her grip, getting excited at hearing his tiny screams as he plummeted down into her mouth. She swallowed, and traced her finger down her neck, past her breasts, picturing him going down inside of her. She grabbed her breasts when she realized that. Eddie was inside of her.  “Ohhh, I like that,” she giggled to herself.

Turning her attention back to the tiny replica courthouse, Heather reached down and grasped it between two fingers. “HELLO? IS ANYONE HOME?” the giant woman called out in a mocking tone. Marie frantically texted Dan, who told her he was pulling onto her street. Marie froze and screamed as she saw Heather’s massive eyeball in the windows scanning for signs of life.

A sudden movement diverted Heather’s attention. Down in the model city, a white Jeep was driving down a side road. “OHHHH….GOTCHA!” Heather said, grasping the tiny Jeep in her hand. She took a closer look with the magnifying glass and saw Marie’s mom, Carrie, waving at her from inside the vehicle.

Carrie knew this was probably suicide, but wanted to do whatever she could to keep her daughter alive. She had no idea Eddie had already been swallowed, but she figured this was her job as a mother.

“SORRY MRS. WILLIAMS, BUT I FOUND YOU!” Heather said, and started to raise Carrie up to her mouth. As her pink lips parted, she spied another tiny person on the street, waving and trying to get her attention.

“IS THAT YOU MR. WILLIAMS?!” Heather called out grabbing him and dropping him in the same hand as his wife. “WELL I GUESS IT IS KINDA CUTE IF I EAT THE TWO OF YOU TOGETHER,” the immense air-head snickered dangling them both over her mouth.

The shrunken couple embraced and closed their eyes, preparing to be swallowed alive, and then eventually digested by this woman. As they, they landed on the soft surface of Heather’s lower lip. Carrie screamed as she fell backwards, disappearing into Heather’s mouth where she was swallowed whole like the others. Victor rolled in the other direction, down Heather’s chin. The tiny man screamed as he started the slow mall, which may as well have been a mile for him. He was feared these were his final moments, and soon enough he would be a SPLAT on the floor.

“GOTCHA!” Heather shouted, catching Victor’s body in the air and holding her hand against her right breast. “SEE, YOU’RE SAFE WITH ME!” she said, before looking down and seeing that Victor was now clinging to her hardening nipple.

“MR. WILLIAMS, I AM SHOCKED?! “ she shouted, playing up the situation. “YOU DOING THAT TO A LITTLE LADY LIKE ME! THIS WHOLE TIME YOU COULD’VE JUST ASKED ME!”

Victor was red with embarrassment, and would’ve been more humiliated if his other options hadn’t been falling to his death or getting digested.

As Heather began to reach for him, the door to Marie’s room swung open and a familiar young man stood in the doorway.

“Heather stop!” Dan shouted, having just raced up the stairs. “Don’t fucking move, just don’t eat anyone else!”

Heather stood there in her birthday suit, embarrassed that she had been caught in the act. “Oh, hi Dan,” she said, now realizing he was looking at her bare body as well.

As Heather stumbled over her words, Marie emerged from the courthouse that Heather had set back down on the table. She started to walk towards the edge of the model city to get Dan’s attention, when she started to feel light-headed.

“Hey Dan, just stay there for a second,” Heather said, making her way to the shrink ray. She was humiliated, and felt this was her easiest way out of the situation.

Not being an idiot, Dan knew what she was up to and started to back up.

“Heather!” a feminine voice shouted. The woman turned and saw an irate Marie staring right back at her, now fully returned to her normal size.

“Marie! You won!” she laughed, opening her arms and embracing her friend tightly.

More annoyed than anything else, Marie just shot a look at her friend. “Heather, give me my dad.”

“Oh I don’t know, I think he kinda likes my titties, don’t you,” she said making him feel even smaller with her tone of voice. Glancing back at Marie, she smiled. “If you want him, you need to grab him.”

Rolling her eyes at her dumb friend’s request, Marie carefully reached down, and removed her father’s shrunken form from Heather’s nipple. Heather’s audible moan was not lost on anyone in the room.

“So, how do we get them out of my tummy now?” the woman asked.

Marie looked at Dan in the doorway who’s jaw had literally dropped. She looked back between Dan and Heather and just shook her head pointing to the bathroom. “Just…go throw up…”

“Okay!” Heather said, walking to the bathroom and starting to gag above the toilet.

“You okay?” Dan asked, bringing Marie in for a kiss, which she really needed right now.

“Yeah, thanks for coming so quick!” she responded. As Dan leaned in for another kiss, Marie held back. “Ah, careful,” she whispered, holding her tiny dad up in her hand. “Shrunken family, remember?”

“Okay, now what?” Heather said, entering the room, wiping her mouth off with a washcloth.

In an extreme amount of exasperation, Marie stormed past her friend and looked in the toilet. It took all her mental fortitude not to start gagging, herself, but she managed to look through the yellowish-brown liquid and plucked out the three bodies of Eddie, Erin and her mom.

Upon removing Erin from the confines, she instantly grew back, now having the required amount of space. She instantly slammed the door to the bathroom, and Marie heard the shower starting to run.

“Alright, everyone, listen up,” she said, placing the traumatized bodies of Carrie and Eddie down on the model city next to her dad. “We need to talk about this.”

--

With her family and friends now back at their normal sized and all yelling amongst themselves, blaming each other for nearly digesting inside of Heather’s stomach. This didn’t last long, and now Marie’s parents, brother, and best friend had all turned their attention to her, demanding to know what was going on.  Rolling her eyes, Marie just muttered, “fine, give me a second,” under her breath before walking into the kitchen.

Going through her parents’ fridge, Marie grabbed a cold can of Pepsi, holding it to her head for a second and closing her eyes. All the stress from today’s events had given her a pounding headache, and she figured a little caffeine would probably help. The woman sighed, before chugging the cold beverage. She turned around and saw six people in the doorway of the kitchen silently watching her.

“Okay, if you guys want an explanation, come on,” she said with a sigh. She could hear the group following her to her bedroom, where she motioned to the model city. “So yes, I created a machine that can reduce the size of objects,” she said, trying her hardest not to sound annoyed. “I guess you can cause it a shrink ray. I used it with a 3-D printer to create this model city you see before you.”

While the group of six was examining the model city, Marie quietly punched in the number 10 into the shrink ray. She quickly fired the silent, painless blue beam out at the back of each of the people in the room. She saw the numbers on the LED screen starting to count down from thirty.  “Good, finally,” she whispered to herself. She personally felt it would be easier to explain everything to her parents, Eddie and Heather if they could be shrunken and in a more controlled environment, rather than being toyed with by a naked giantess. As for Erin and Dan, they were just in the wrong place right now. Shrinking for ten minutes wouldn’t hurt them though.

Marie’s parents began rattling off questions along with Eddie. Everything from broad questions like “how is this possible” and “why hadn’t she told them” which Marie wasn’t really in the mood to answer. Marie glanced over and saw that the LED screen was about to hit zero, and smiled watching her mom, dad, Dan, Heather, Eddie and then Erin quickly dwindled down into the carpet. “UGH, FINALLY SOME QUIET,” Marie said, scrunching her bare toes into the carpet and taking a few steps forward. She bent over and plucked up each of the six tiny people, carrying them in the palm of her hand out towards the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen, Marie placed her tiny passengers on top of the counter and stared down at them. ‘Damn they looked small’ she thought to herself. She lowered her face down and smiled, actually enjoying being the giant compared to her family and friends. Stepping out of the room momentarily and returning with the magnifying glass, Marie saw her mother was having a mental breakdown while trapped at her insanely small size. “MOM RELAX!” the giantess demanded, causing Eddie and her dad to wrap their arms around Carrie.

“ALRIGHT LOOK, I ONLY SET THE TIMER FOR TEN MINUTES, YOU’LL GROW BACK IN A FEW,” she said, which seemed to reassure the group that everything would be alright. “I SHRUNK YOU DOWN CAUSE I THINK YOU’LL BETTER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING.” Marie went on to go into detail about how she built the shrink ray, how it was used and the dangers that accompanied it.

Marie found it difficult to keep from distracting herself while talking. She was really fascinated observing these now two-millimeter people. Prior to the events of today, the only people who had ever been shrunken were Marie herself and Erin a few times. She couldn’t stop eyeing Dan as well, thinking he looked extremely cute at this size.

Caught up in her scientific explanation and her own thoughts, Marie failed to pay attention to the gurgling sensation in her stomach. She self consciously put a hand there as her shrunken family and friends had definitely noticed the grumbling. Eddie jokingly pointed out that it must’ve been that Pepsi that Marie had slurped down earlier.

Suddenly, mid-sentence, while Marie’s colossal face was directly above her tiny subjects, her eyes widened. Mouth already opened, Marie couldn’t act quickly enough to stop the thunderous and foul cloud of gas that had erupted from her stomach as Marie’s burped directly onto her shrunken loved ones.

Watching the tiny people cough, gag and rub their burning eyes both filled Marie with shame and a bit of amusement. The simple act of carbonated gas exiting her stomach had brought these people to her knees, she even giggled a bit seeing it had knocked her beloved boyfriend Dan off his feet onto his ass.

“WHOOPS, SCUSE ME!” the giant Marie chuckled, seeing the tiny people trying to collect themselves. Glancing down at her phone, Marie had noticed it had been more than ten minutes. “BE RIGHT BACK,” she said before walking out of the room.

Marie stood in front of the shrink ray and stared at the timer in disbelief. The big LED numbers read “9 HOURS – 48 MINUTES” with the second meter continuously counting down. “Oh shit,” she whispered, before taking a deep breath and returning to the kitchen.

“SO A BIT OF BAD NEWS,” she said, with a guilty look over her face, trying not to freak out her tiny family and friends too much. “I MADE A MISTAKE, AND THIS IS MY BAD. I ACCIDENTALLY SET THE TIMER FOR TEN HOURS….NOT TEN MINUTES,” she said, a sheepish expression forming on Marie’s face. She could see through the magnifying glass that both of her tiny parents, particularly her dad, were both shouting something at her, though she still could not hear them.

“LOOK, I’M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS, AND I’LL TAKE CARE OF YOU GUYS FOR THE NEXT NINE PLUS HOURS,” Marie said, not forgetting that all of them except Dan had tortured her in an unaware capacity while she had been tiny in the past. “HERE, CLIMB ON,” she said, lowering her hand down to the counter.

Climbing into Marie’s hand, the miniaturized group had no choice but to go along with wherever she was taking them. While Victor, Carrie, Eddie and Heather were all trying their hardest not to freak out and occasionally arguing among themselves, both Erin and Dan were surprisingly calm. Maybe it was because both of them knew about the shrinking technology before today and weren’t totally shocked by being small. Maybe it was because both of them found Marie incredibly attractive and were more than content being in the palm of her hand.

Making her way into the living room, Marie plopped down onto the couch and planted each of her massive bare feet on the coffee table, flexing her toes multiple times in relaxation. She smiled at her recent pedicure, the blue nail polish shining in the light coming in through the windows. It gave her an idea.

With a calm sigh, Marie glanced down at the six tiny humans in her hand. “OKAY, YOU’LL BE FINE FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS, AS LONG AS YOU STAY CLOSE TO ME,” she insisted. “FOR RIGHT NOW, I THINK YOU ALL CAN HELP ME GET COMFORTABLE.” She leaned forward and deposited the tiny people down on top of the glass coffee table, between her massive feet lying on their sides. “YOU KNOW YOU GUYS, I REALLY COULD USE A NICE FOOT RUB RIGHT NOW, AND YOU’RE ALL THE RIGHT SIZE TO HELP ME OUT WITH THAT.”

The tiny people could not believe what they were hearing. “Is she serious?” Victor whispered to Carrie, a look of panic now in his eyes. “I’m not gonna do that! She’s my little girl!”

Carrie sighed and shook her head. “Vic, does she really look little to you right now!”

Staring down at her feet, Marie could see that Dan, Heather and Erin had made their way over to her right foot and were doing their best to rub her sole. Her family however, seemed to be just standing there.

“YOU KNOW I’M NOT GONNA ASK AGAIN,” Marie said, crossing her arms and staring a hole through her tiny family. Leaning forward, Marie decided to help them out a bit, reaching down and pushing them with her finger against the toes on her left foot.

Content with her feet getting a spa-like treatment, Marie leaned back into the couch and began scrolling through her phone. She was starting to feel tired, it had been a long and stressful day after all. Her breathing slowed and deepened, her eyelids became heavy. Nestling herself into the couch a bit more, the young, genies inventor drifted off into her nap.

Unbeknownst to Marie, her feet shifted ever-so-slightly while she slept. Her right foot tilted towards the table, pinning Dan, Erin and Heather under her sole. While she didn’t apply any pressure and did not crush them, they were still pinned beneath Marie’s sweaty, foul-smelling flesh. As Marie’s foot tilted back in the other direction, all three shrinkees were now stuck on Marie’s sole in different positions, screaming for help, while the drying sweat held them in place.

On Marie’s left foot, she had unknowingly flexed her toes in her sleep, inadvertently grabbing both Eddie and her mom between two of her toes, holding them snuggly in place. All Victor could do was stand there, staring up at his now goddess of a daughter as she slept away, while in the shadows of her giant feet listening to five different people shout at him for help. It would be a long nine hours before they could grow back.

End Notes:

--

That ends this part of the model city story.  Maybe more in the future?  Who knows!!!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12758