Small Life, Big Family by carnage
Summary:

James and Michael are cousins spending the weekend together to play videogames. The only problem is that they are tinies living a small life in a big world. How will the presence Michael's mom and sister, who are giants, affect their weekend? Can these two successfully live a small life around their big family?


Categories: Giantess, Feet, Footwear, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 25393 Read: 48693 Published: February 04 2023 Updated: February 02 2024
Story Notes:

Something I wrote that leans more towards gentle teasing rather than outright vicious cruelty. Had fun writing, hope you enjoy it.


1. Aunt Mary's Heels by carnage

2. An Awkward Dinner by carnage

3. Peyton's Big Win by carnage

4. "Helping" Aunt Mary by carnage

5. A "Conversation" With Peyton by carnage

6. Found Out by carnage

7. Aunt Mary's Soles by carnage

8. A Deal with Peyton by carnage

Aunt Mary's Heels by carnage
Author's Notes:
The start of a beautiful weekend.

“Dude, I can’t believe you got a job there!” James said, tightening his grip on the controller in his hands, desperately trying not to let his cousin take the lead in Mario Kart.

“I know, right?” Michael said, releasing the spiny shell in his arsenal, “I’m pretty stoked to already have a job lined up this close to graduation.” The big-screen television flashed on the boy’s faces as James crashed and Michael flew past him. The darkened room lit up again when Michael's kart hit the finish line.

“Damn it,” James said with a defeated chuckle, dropping his controller.

“That’s my trick…,” Michael laughed, “hold on to a good weapon and take you out at the last second.”

“Yeah, I know…,” James sighed, “you think I’d learn.”

“Well, we really don’t get to play together that often, so we don’t know each other’s strategies yet,” Michael added.

“Maybe we’ll have each other figured out by the time the weekend’s over,” James laughed.

Michael sat up and took a sip of soda, “Anyways, how about you? Do you have anything lined up after graduation?”

“No…,” James sighed, “it’s so frustrating. My mom is pushing college really hard on me. She just doesn’t want me to get a job that…, you know…,” James fumbled as he tried to find the right words, not wanting to hurt his cousin’s feelings.

“You mean she doesn’t want you to get a menial job that society looks down on,” Michael said. “Dude, I don't get your mom. This job has great pay, including hazard pay and vacation time. You don’t normally get paid like that unless you go to college.”

“I know! And plus, you don’t have to go into massive debt,” James nodded his head. “I wish I could just do that instead.”

“So… why don’t you?” Michael asked.

“Dude, you know my mom,” James scoffed, “she would never let me.”

“That’s why you ‘tell’ her! Don’t ask her…,” Michael said.

“Yeah, I don’t know, man,” James paused, “my mom isn’t really a person you can just ‘tell’ something to.”

Michael was about to offer a rebuttal to his cousin but his thoughts were interrupted by a loud sound in the distance. The front door to the house opened and in walked a beautiful woman.

“Boys!” she called out in a sing-song voice. “I’m home! I brought KFC home for dinner. I hope that’s okay.” She set the bags down and kicked off her work heels, she was glad to finally be out of them.

“Heck ya, mom,” Michael said, “I love KFC!”

“Thank you aunt Mary,” James said with a smile.

“Oh my goodness,” Mary said, as she flicked on the light switch. “What on earth are you boys doing on the floor?” she asked, shaking her head with a lighthearted smile. “I could have stepped on you and not even realized it!” she said, walking over to them. And as if to prove the point, she set her foot down right in front of them with a deathly loud boom. “See? You’re so tiny! You’d be squashed just like that!” she said, snapping her fingers and raising her brow. “You have to be careful down there!” she said, smiling sweetly at the two tiny teenage boys sitting on the carpet in front of her giant bare feet.

“Sorry mom,” Michael said. “The ladder for the coffee table was knocked down and we couldn’t get it back up.”

“Sorry aunt Mary,” James echoed sheepishly, morbidly looking at his aunt’s massive foot before him. Each one of her mountainous toes were larger than either him or his cousin. James was fascinated watching her toes flex and squeeze together as they supported the shifting weight of the titanic woman. In the two years since James had shrunk, he had never been up this close to someone's foot.

“At least you guys remembered to wear your earpieces this time,” Mary smiled, stepping over top of the tiny boys so she could set the ladder back in position. Her huge foot boomed as it landed, jolting both tiny boys. Both of her bare heels rose into the air as she lowered herself to her haunches, causing the weight on her toes to increase. Her thighs came to rest on her calves, making her skin flex and ripple from all the added pressure. To say that James was mesmerized by his giant aunt hovering over him was an understatement. 

The gigantic woman hadn’t thought her movements through and had absentmindedly placed her colossal ass over both of the tiny teens. Their tiny hearts were pounding, having something that dangerously enormous above you would make anyone faint with fear.

“Oh my gosh, mom!” Michael shouted, “watch what you’re doing!”

“Oh, sorry about that, guys,” Mary said with a chuckle when she realized what she had done. “I guess it just goes to show…, I could even sit on you without realizing it! Even more reason to use the ladders and stay off the floor.”

Mary put the ladder upright and stood back up to her full height. Her bare heels settled on the floor once more, the skin of her soles widening and flattening under the immense weight. She gingerly stepped back in front of the tiny teens who found themselves, once again, toe to toe with the giant woman. “Didn’t mean to scare you boys, but at least now you can safely climb to the top of the coffee table and stay safe.”

“Thanks mom,” Michael said with a huge sigh of relief that her colossal body wasn’t hanging over him anymore.

“Yeah, thanks aunt Mary,” James added. His heart was still beating out of his chest.

“Now,” the giant woman said, smiling and crossing her arms, “are you boys hungry? I know I am. How about we go eat?”

“Yeah, sounds good, mom,” Michael said.

“Yeah, I’m starving,” James replied.

“Well, actually James, now… this is awkward,” his giant aunt said, cringing her face, “normally, I  would carry you to the table, like I do for Michael, but your mom said not to give you any special treatment like that anymore. She says you always come back home super lazy after you leave my house.”

“What?” James asked in surprise. “What did she mean by that? I only get to come over like twice a year.”

Mary shrugged her shoulders. “I’m not sure. I guess I just make life too easy for you, huh little guy?” Mary giggled lightly. “But it looks like you’re going to have to walk yourself to the dinner table. I wish I could help you out, but I can’t, sorry!”

“So you’re really going to make me walk all the way to your dining room? Seriously?” James was flabbergasted.

“I’m afraid so, honey,” Mary curled her lips into a slight frown.

“Man, that sucks,” Michael said. “Do you want me to walk with you? That’s a long way to walk by yourself.”

“N-no…, that’s okay,” James said, he was still feeling a little embarrassed. Why did his mom say that? Giving him rides didn’t make him lazy, he thought to himself.

“Okay, well come on Michael,” Mary said, squatting down and placing her open hand on the floor, “hop in and let’s go.”

Michael hustled toward his mom’s hand and climbed into her massive palm. He settled into some of the soft creases of her hand as she slightly closed her fist, to ensure her tiny son wouldn’t fall out. She smiled warmly down at James again. “See you in a few minutes, little guy. Sorry again!”

With that, she turned and sauntered off, each of her thunderous steps rumbling the floor. But as each step carried the gorgeous colossus further away, the booming earthquakes became softer and softer until they were gone altogether, leaving James alone in the oversized living room.

James stood still for a minute, lost in the silence that now permeated his world. A lot had just happened in the past two minutes. His aunt had stepped so close to him, closer than any other giant had ever stepped near him, and then without warning, her beautiful ass had been literally right above him. James had never felt a mixture of both fear and excitement like that in his life. And then, to top it all off, the feeling of being abandoned by her as she took his cousin away for dinner really made his heart sink. It felt so embarrassing just to leave him on the floor like that. Which didn’t make any sense. Why did aunt Mary make such a big deal about him and Michael being on the floor, and then force him to walk, on the same exact floor, to the dining room table? Just because his mom said so?

James shook his head and started his long trek through the carpet. As he wrestled his way through the carpet fibers, he had time to think about some stuff. For example, how had he never noticed how beautiful his aunt Mary was before? Was it just a passing feeling? Or was it because her impeccable ass was hanging over him, and he was an ass guy? Either way, he found himself completely enthralled with her at the moment, but he was sure it would pass.

But should he feel bad about it, he wondered? It was his aunt, after all. Well, not biologically… he and Michael’s dads were brothers, but their mom’s were not related by blood. So did that make it okay, he wondered? If not okay, it certainly made him feel better, at least in the moment.

After what felt like walking forever, he was at the threshold of the hardwood floor. Walking on hard flooring was a lot easier and faster than walking through carpet. He stayed close to the base trim so he’d be out of the way, just in case a giant walked by. It was something he was used to doing at home with his own family. It sucked being the only one in his family that was affected by the shrinking virus. It was tough to catch a break or get extra help when he needed it. His mom was always hard on him when it came to fending for himself. She said that he was learning skills he would need in the real world.

James passed by a register vent and felt the strong breeze of cool air blowing across his body. The vent was covered in dust and lint. In fact, all the imperfections including dust, dirt, and crumbs on the floor were super noticeable to him at his size. Not that aunt Mary was a bad housekeeper, it was just the nature of being tiny. You notice stuff like that.

Another minute later, he had finally made it to the threshold of the front door, where the discarded high-heeled shoes of his aunt were lying after she had taken them off. One was laying on its side, the other was upright. They were tall and strappy, with impressions of her toes softly embedded in the insoles. His heart began to flutter and he felt himself getting excited and breathing harder. Oh god, he thought to himself, this wasn’t a passing feeling! This was something that was starting to over take him. The sight and smell of his aunt Mary’s high-heels made his manhood ache to be touched.

“Oh my god, what is wrong with me?” he muttered under his breath as he climbed onto her beautiful footwear, as if it were second nature. He looked around at the enormity of the shoe. The vast size and scale of the giant woman’s high-heel was astonishing. The slope of its arch was intimidating as well; climbing it would be difficult for sure. Not that he wanted to, but if he did, the top of the heel would definitely be challenging to reach. When the thought entered his mind of aunt Mary walking around all day in the intimidating footwear, casually, like no big deal, well, it made her even more impressive and intimidating to him. 

James couldn’t take it anymore. He had fought the urge long enough. He unzipped his pants and grabbed himself. He laid down on the insole of the giantess’s high-heel and stroked himself. He fantasized about her stepping over him and hanging her beautiful round backside over top of him, in all its colossal glory. He also fantasized about her feet walking in the very heels he was laying in. It didn’t take long before he came like he had never came before. He turned to his side, surprised with how big and explosive his load was. It went everywhere, all over her shoe.

“Oh, geez wow,” he panted, trying to catch his breath. “Oh my god, that was… incredible.” He took deep breaths and struggled to stand. “Wow, I can’t believe that,” he looked across the insole at all the sticky discharge that was strewn across it. “Hopefully she won’t see that…,” he muttered as the hotness wore off and the sinking reality of what he had just done came over him.

James stumbled to the floor and took off running for the dining room. He was already running late and he was lucky his aunt Mary hadn’t come back to check on him. He would have died if he had been caught. And if his mom found out, his life as he knew it would be over. It was such a gamble and risk to do that, it made him wonder if that was part of the thrill… the fear of being caught. Either way, he was looking forward to spending the weekend at his cousin’s house more than ever.

End Notes:

Leave a comment if you liked it!

An Awkward Dinner by carnage
Author's Notes:
After having some fun in his Aunt Mary's heels, James makes it to the dinning room table where his shrunken cousin and normal sized cousin are in the middle of dinner with his aunt. 

James hustled down the hallway, and came around the corner to the gigantic dining room where the smell of fried chicken permeated the air. Aunt Mary was sitting at the table with her back toward him. Her bare feet were folded under her chair, idly rubbing against each other. James felt a tingle come across him as he momentarily gazed at his aunt’s giant soles. He shook himself to his senses when he  suddenly remembered what he had just done in her shoe. He swallowed hard and kept approaching the enormous chairs and table.

On the right was Peyton, Mary’s normal sized child. She was sitting in the next chair over with her legs and bare feet stretched out. James watched intently as she absentmindedly flexed and curled her toes. Peyton was always nice to James, but she could also be quite aggressive and playful with her teasing at times. And due to her competitive nature, James had caught her cheating numerous times at various games over the years. He would never forget the time when he accused her of cheating and she tackled him and pinned him to the ground. He was being nice and ‘let’ her win of course, but he shuddered to think of how that would play out now that she was a hundred times bigger than him. But to her credit, everytime he had seen her since he shrank, she had always been pleasant to him.

James was close enough to the table now that he had to be careful. He didn’t want to get stepped on by either his aunt or his cousin. He looked around for the ladder to the top of the table but couldn’t find it. He reached for his earpiece so he could tell his aunt that he was here…, but…, his face drooped when he didn’t feel it in his ear.

“Oh no,” he said, looking around the floor in a panic. “No, no, no! Where did it go?!” he looked back toward the hallway that he had just come from and realized that it must have fallen out somewhere along the way. What was he supposed to do now?

“Aunt Mary!” he shouted from the floor. “Aunt Mary, I’m down here!”

But his aunt Mary couldn’t hear him because Peyton was talking and her booming voice easily drowned his tiny screams out.

“Damn it,” he said, running to the other side of the enormous chair. “Peyton, stop talking!” he shouted up at them, but his cries didn’t even reach their ears. The giant women could not even perceive the tiny voice at their feet.

“Alright then…,” he said, putting his hands on his hips. Then he put on a brave face and ran toward his aunt’s feet, kicking her pinky toe as hard as he could.

“What in the-,” he heard his colossal aunt say as she looked under the table. Her enormous eyes locked on the tiny boy at her toes. The sight of her cosmic eyes on him was sobering. He was afraid she might be mad at him, but instead, she smiled excitedly. “Well James, there you are, I was just about to check on you! Come here, little guy,” she said, reaching down and letting him climb into her hand.

“I didn’t know tiny tweedle dee was coming over today,” Peyton said laughingly as she watched her mom set the tiny boy on the table next to her shrunken brother. “Did you come to play with tiny tweedle dum?” she asked, directing her attention to James.

“Peyton, be nice,” Mary laughed. “Your father and uncle went on a fishing trip, and so I thought it’d be nice if he came to visit this weekend. It’s hard for them to get together as often since they both caught the virus.”

“Well, if he’s going to be here the whole weekend, then I think he should learn not to walk around our feet. Remember what happened to one of the guys you hired to paint our trim?” Peyton scoffed with a laugh.

“Yes, I agree,” Mary said. “James, why didn’t you use the ladder to get to the table? You know how dangerous that can be.”

James looked up at his giant aunt and sheepishly tried to explain that he had lost his communicator. He pointed at his ear and shrugged his shoulders. Mary furrowed her brow as her tiny nephew’s voice squeaked nonsensically at her.

“James, did you lose your earpiece?” she asked. “Where did it go? You just had it in the living room.”

“I-I don’t know…,” he said apologetically, but his giant aunt couldn’t hear him.

“What?” she said, looking at the shrunken boy, waiting for a response. “Oh that’s right, I can’t hear you. Here, let me try this,” she said, lifting her miniscule nephew up to her enormous ear.

“I said…, I don’t know!” James shouted down the vast ear canal before him. “I’m sorry aunt Mary!”

Mary brought her nephew around to the front of her scowling face again. “It’s okay James,” she sighed. “I’m sure Micahael has a few spares you can borrow after dinner. But I have to ask again, why didn’t you use the ladder? I literally JUST talked to you about that in the living room.”

She held him back up to her ear. “I-I didn’t see one…,” James muttered, noticing the giant strings of hair cascading over his aunt’s equally gigantic ear. He had ever seen someone’s ear so close up before. He could see every little detail in her skin, as well as all the way down to the deep dark abyss of her ear canal. He bet he could probably sit right in the curve of her ear and easily talk to her. But before he could suggest that, Mary lowered him back down to the table. He felt like he was on an elevator that was moving too fast.

“Well, it’s right over-...,” Mary paused, looking around, “hey, where did it go?”

“I think it fell down when you bumped the table, mom,” Peyton said, reaching down and setting it back up.

Michael shook his head and looked up at his giant mom and sister. “You know, with how often those things keep falling down, we ought to think about permanently fastening those things to the tables.”

“I need to move them to vacuum,” Mary said, biting into a piece of food. “We’ll keep a better eye on the ladders, won’t we Peyton?”

“Of course,” Peyton said, smiling at the two tiny boys on the table. James couldn’t tell if she was sincere or teasing them. He hadn’t seen his gigantic cousin in a while and had lost his ability to read her. She was beautiful though; like a younger but more stylish, version of her mom. But that meant nothing when it came to deciphering her mood.

“So, did Michael tell you about his new job, James?” Mary asked, trying to start dinner conversation.

James nodded his head. “I think that’s great.”

“What’s that?” Peyton asked overdramatically. “What did he say???”

“He said ‘yeah, he thinks it’s great,’”. Michael said. He had to relay what James said to the giant women through his own earpiece. 

“I think it’s gross,” Peyton quipped. “Who would want to spend their life at the feet of customers at the spa?”

“But you usually can’t get a salary like that unless you go to college,” Micahel said looking up at his sister. “Why not pursue a career in that field of work but without the enormous amount of debt added to it?”

“Career?” Peyton scrunched her eyebrows together and scoffed. “That’s not a career. That’s a miserable dead end job. Not to mention the mortality rate.”

“The mortality rate is less than 1% Peyton,” Michael said. “That’s no worse than the mortality rate for other trade jobs for tinies.”

“Hmm, that’s true I suppose…,” Then Peyton smiled and looked at her mom. “Hey mom, I wonder what the mortality rate for tiny trim painters is?”

“Peyton, be nice,” Mary sighed, “I already feel really bad about that!”

“Did something happen?” James asked, looking at Michael and then up at the two gigantic women. “That’s the second time she’s mentioned that now.”

“Dude, don’t ask about that, I’m eating…,” Michael said with a mouthful of food.

“Sorry…,” James said with an anxious face.

“James is asking about it?!” Peyton smiled devilishly. “I think he should know if he wants to.” She giggled and took another bite of food. She looked expectantly at her mom, wanting her to tell the story herself.

“It was an accident,” Mary said. “I came home and forgot they were working here. I came inside the house and wanted to use the bathroom and it just so happened that he was in my path.” Mary paused and then sighed. “And it…, …it, …didn’t end well...”

“Yeah, not for him at least. It was the loudest crunch I’d ever heard in my life!” Peyton said to her tiny brother and cousin with a smirk.

“Peyton!” Mary suppressed a giggle. “You are not helping!”

“She killed him?” James asked shakily. He didn’t know why, but he just assumed some tiny person had gotten hurt. It didn’t cross his mind that he had died.

“Yeah…, he was killed,” Michael answered blankly.

“Yes, that’s true…,” Mary sighed deeply, “but it was an accident!”

“It was just a good thing you were wearing your heels instead of going barefoot. That would have been gross!” Peyton said, shaking her head in disgust.

“Okay, I’m done…,” Micahel said, dropping his food. He couldn’t handle the stomach ache from hearing the story again.

“Yes, let’s move on,” Mary said, shifting her tone. “Anyways, I think you have a great job lined up Michael. But now, what about you, James, do you have something lined up for after graduation?”

“Uh…,” James stuttered. He was just so taken aback by the story he had just heard that he couldn’t speak. He wondered if that tiny worker was squashed by the very heels he had just been in. Imagining his gigantic aunt crushing somebody under her high-heel was mortifying and electrifying at the same time.

“James?” Mary asked again.

“Oh god, I think we broke him,” Peyton giggled.

“James, honey,” Mary said, “you okay, sweetie? It was just an accident.”

“Uh, yeah, no,” James stammered. “That’s uh, fine. I was just thinking about something, um, different. But no, I don’t have anything lined up. My mom really wants me to go to college.”

“He says his mom wants him to go to college,” Michael reiterated. 

“That’s typical of your mom,” Mary sighed, shaking her head, “she’s going to make herself sick trying to keep up appearances like that.”

“Yeah, I know, I should just get a job with Michael,” James chuckled.

“Dude, that would be awesome,” Michael said, perking up again. “I can’t get you an interview! Do you want me to?”

“Really?” James asked, tipping the scale from intrigue to excitement.

“Maybe you two should just start your own nail service,” Peyton laughed, deducing the conversation from Michael’s responses.

“Wouldn’t that be cute?” Mary smiled. “The two of you working together?” Mary leaned forward and sighed. “Who knows, maybe even I would hire you guys out and you could do my feet, wouldn’t that be adorable!” Mary beamed excitedly.

James’ heart dropped upon hearing that. He had only just discovered his obsession with his aunt Mary, but now, for some reason, the thought of being put to work at her feet was something so tantalizing that he couldn’t stop thinking about it.

“Huh…,” Peyton said, taking a sip of water, “well, you’d just better hope that she treats you guys better than she did that little painter guy.”

“Oh my lord, Peyton,” Mary covered her face with her hands. “You’re going to give me a complex about that!”

“Well, a guy is dead now, so a complex doesn't seem that bad by comparison actually,” Peyton teased her mom.

“Okay, I’m going to clean up,” Mary said, standing up. The intimidating pose of the giant woman hovering over them was seared into James’ brain. “What are you boys going to do now? Play more of your games?”

“Yeah, probably,” Michael said, getting up and walking toward the rickety ladder.

“Don’t you guys want a lift?” Mary asked the tiny guys, holding out her hand. “I’ll even break your mom’s rule for you, James.”

“Nah, we’re fine mom, thanks,” Michael said, wanting some space from his gigantic family members.

“What are you guys playing?” Peyton asked.

“Mario Kart, but might do some Smash Bros. later, who knows,” Michael said.

“Nice,” she said, also standing up. The sight before James was just as mesmerizing as it was intimidating.

“Are you going to play with them?” Mary asked.

“Nah, I’m going to paint my nails,” Peyton said, grabbing some dishes from the table to help her mom clean up. “My fingers and toes are pretty chipped. I’m starting to look like trailer trash.”

“Why don’t you hire these two little entrepreneurs to do it for you?” Mary said, winking down at the two tiny teenage boys. “I’m sure they’d be willing to help you out with that.”

“Ew, no way,” Peyton scoffed. “I don’t want these two losers messing up my nails, I’d rather just do it myself.”

“Okay, well it was worth a shot, sorry boys,” Mary said, putting the last of the plates in the dishwasher. “I’m going to shower, I feel so gross from today.” 

“Come on, man, let’s go,” Michael said, climbing down the ladder. 

James was right behind him climbing down too.  They reached the floor and crossed over to the wall so they could follow the trim boards back to the living room. Every once in a while, the heavy footsteps of one of the giantesses would make the floor rumble. It sent a shiver down James’ spine each and every time.

He was ready to play some games again, but couldn't stop thinking about his aunt. Specifically, about being put to work at her feet. He wondered if he would have an opportunity to do so this weekend. 


End Notes:

Leave a comment if you liked it, thanks!

Peyton's Big Win by carnage
Author's Notes:
The tiny cousin's have a new challenger!

James and his cousin, were well on their way back to the living room. At their tiny size, it took them a while to make it down the hallway. They passed the massive high-heels that James made a pit stop in on his way to dinner. Luckily, there were no obvious signs that he had been there. The footwear just looked worn and dirty. He briefly wondered again if these had been the heels that Mary had been wearing when she crushed that poor tiny painter. The thought shuddered through his body and made him visibly shake.

“You alright man?” Michael asked.

“Yeah, yeah,” James cleared his throat, “just thinking...”

“Yeah, hey, I’m sorry about my mom and sister, man,” Michael said. “I don’t know what would possess them to think that would be a good story to tell a tiny person.”

“Just probably weren’t thinking,” James said in defense of the giant women.

“They are dumb as hell sometimes,” Michael shook his head. “But hey, for real, do you want me to hook you up with an interview at the Emerald Palms spa?”

“Can you imagine the look on my mom’s face if I told her I was going to work there?” James shook his head and chuckled. “Man, I’d be dead.”

“It’s your life man,” Michael said.

James thought for a moment, “yeah, hook me up,” he said. “That would be sweet. I bet you and I will be running that place in no time.”

“Haha! For real, man,” Michael nodded.

“And by the way, what was that back there?” James asked. “With your mom hinting around that we would paint her nails and then suggesting we paint your sisters?”

“I have no idea, but that’s gross,” Michael said. “There’s no way I’d do that for my sister.”

“Well, aren’t you going to have to get used to that pretty soon?” James asked.

“It’s different when it’s not family,” Michael responded. “That makes it 100 times worse.”

“So you’ve never had to do anything with your mom or sister’s feet before?” James asked again, trying to clarify.

“No, why would I?” Michael asked. “I mean, have you ever had to do anything with your family’s feet?”

“Well…, no…,” James admitted. “I just can’t get your mom’s words out of my head. Like, was there a reason behind it? Was she hinting around? Should we offer her some services for extra spending cash? We are pretty low on pizza money after all…,”

“Eh, no…,” Michael grimaced. “If you want to, that’s your business, but I’m not about that.”

James said no more until they reached the ladder that led to the top of the coffee table. They grabbed their controllers and snacks they had left out earlier and carried them up to the top. There was a miniature couch set up for Michael and any tiny friends he had over to visit. Michael handed James a different communicator from his drawer of controllers and other random electronics. They turned on their Nintendo Micro controllers, the console turned on and the gigantic TV came to life.

“No, I hate that course,” James muttered as they were getting the match set up.

“How about here?” Michael said.

A loud booming interrupted them as Peyton entered the living room and walked over to the couch that was in front of the coffee table where the tiny boys were. Each of her thundering footsteps reverberated the floor and vibrated the table slightly. No tiny person wouldn’t be able to ignore the presence of a giant like Peyton.

“Hey losers, whatcha doing?” she asked, bumping the coffee table with her leg as she walked past, causing the ladder to fall down again. 

“Just playing Mario Kart,” Michael answered, slightly annoyed.

She plopped on the couch and grabbed a regular sized controller. “Okay, I’m in too.”

“I thought you were going to paint your nails?” James asked.

“Nah, I’ll do it later, I don’t really feel like doing that right now,” she said dismissively. 

“We’re playing the Wario course, you cool with that?” James asked.

“Yep,” she said, sitting up and selecting her character.

They pressed start and the course opened up. The lights counted down and the race started. For the first lap, each of them alternated being in the lead and blasting each other with shells, lightning, and other items. For a few brief moments, it was as if the size difference didn’t matter. It was like they were all equals playing a game. It felt good. And James was genuinely enjoying himself.

The second lap was a little more intense, however. Every once in a while, Peyton would blurt something out that reminded the tiny boys of the giant girl’s presence. Her voice, no matter how normal sounding it was to her, was something that caught James off guard every time she spoke. It sounded like thunder sometimes.

Peyton was coming up behind them just as James got a shell and he seized his opportunity and aimed it behind him and pulled the trigger. Peyton bounced her kart out of the way and narrowly avoided the hit.

“Come on, guys!” Peyton said, leaning back on the couch with a grin and clutching her controller tightly in her hands. “You’re gonna have to do better than that!”

“Dude I can’t believe that shell missed her!” James said, tightening his grip on the controller in his hand, desperately trying not to let her keep the lead.

“That’s because my sister cheats!” Michael exclaimed.

“Hey now!” Peyton said, raising her leg up and dropping her giant bare foot on the table, “I do not cheat!” The tiny boys yelped in unison as the impact of her bare heel shook their whole world. The ear splitting sound alone from her giant foot striking the table had knocked them from their senses. And honestly, it scared the crap out of them. James was pretty sure he had peed a little.

“Watch it, Peyton! I just dropped my controller!” Michael yelled.

“Ha, well that sucks,” she said with a smile as she zoomed past her brother and cousin on screen.

The boys watched her fly across the lap line and saw the banner come up for the last lap. “Ah geez, she’s already on the third lap!” James grumbled.

“I hate this course!” Michael growled as he picked up his controller and tried to catch up to his sister. “Now no more cheating!”

“Avoiding a shell is NOT cheating, little bro, that’s just pure skill,” Peyton smiled satisfyingly as she flexed her foot back and forth.

“No, not that!” Michael shouted. “No more slamming the table with your stupid foot!”

“Haha! Oh yeah…, that…,” Peyton giggled to herself. “Sorry about that, tiny.”

“I hate it when you call me that, Peyton,” Michael snapped.

“Hey, why don’t we make this interesting?” Peyton said, wiggling her toes above the tiny boys, “How about, the loser has to kiss the winner’s feet!” 

“No way, sis, that’s-!” Michael scoffed.

“Deal!” James shouted, interrupting James as he gripped his controller and fired a red shell.

“Dude, what the-,” Michael started to say. “Don’t make me regret giving you that communicator!”

“Okay, it’s on!” Peyton said, quickly avoiding another one of her tiny opponent’s red shells. “But you’re going to have to actually hit me in order to win, ya know.”

“Crap!” James shouted once he saw his shell miss her… again…

“Don’t worry, I got this,” Michael said. Being in third place, he had attained the lightning bolt and was ready to fire. He pulled the trigger and his sister’s kart shrunk. Within seconds, he was passing her up on the course. “Boom, take that!” he shouted.

“Huh,” Peyton snarled, “ironic that you shrunk me with the lightning bolt when actually, it’s you two who are shrunk for real.”

“Well, deal with it,” Michael said, taunting his gigantic sister.

Peyton revved up her kart again and tried catching up to her brother. James was a lost cause, he was just as far behind as she was. She realized she wasn’t going to catch up to her tiny brother before he hit the finish line. Peyton smirked to herself and looked down at the two tiny boys on the coffee table, and then over at her bare foot, still resting where she had set it down just a minute ago.

“Uh-oh guys, looks like I have another special item I forgot about!” she teased them.

“What item? There’s nothing in your item box-,”

“Watch out, here it comes!” she said, raising her foot off the table.

“What are you-,”


BOOM!


Both boys jumped with fear, dropping their controllers, as the giant girl’s foot came crashing down. As a result, their carts went crashing into the sidewalls on the screen.

“Hahaha!” Peyton laughed hysterically as she passed them and zoomed over the finish line. “Losers!” she called out, putting her foot back down on the ground so she could lean forward and stick her tongue out at them.

“That’s not fair!” Michael yelled.

“Yeah, you totally cheated, Peyton!” James huffed in defeat.

“L-oo-oo-osers!” Peyton taunted them again in a sing-song voice, “little losers!” She raised her leg up again and set her foot down in front of them. “Now come on boys, a deal is a deal. Kissy kiss!

“Peyton, come on,” Michael said, staring at his sister’s five colossal toes before him.

“Deal… is… a… deal…,” Peyton said, sharply accenting each word as she wiggled her toes in front of them.

“But your feet smell…,” Michael groaned.

“Well, deal with it, you little loser,” Peyton cocked her head, turning his words around on him. “And speaking of losers…, I believe you two owe me some feet kisses.”

“But-,”

“Come on man,” James said, approaching the giant girl’s toes, “after all, deal’s a deal.”

“Yeah, Michael, I mean you’re going to be around people’s feet all day for a ‘career’ but you’re complaining about my feet? There’s no way you’re going to last in that line of work little bro,” she laughed.

James knelt down and planted a soft kiss on Peyton’s pinky toe, which was still just *slightly* bigger than him. And to be honest, he didn’t mind the smell, he actually found it quite pleasant. The taste of her skin on his lips was the best part for him though. He knew it was weird, to be kissing somebody’s feet, but she was an incredibly attractive girl, even if she was his cousin. And the sight of her gorgeous leg that went all the way up to her shorts wasn’t a bad sight either. But the realization of finding his cousin attractive did feel weird to James. It wasn’t like with his aunt. But she was so stunning and like his aunt in so many ways that he just went with it and planted another kiss on the soft skin of her toe.

“See, little bro?” Peyton smiled victoriously. “Little James knows when he’s lost. And now it’s your turn.” Peyton lifted her massive toes over James and pushed her soft doughy sole toward her tiny brother. James was now just narrowly under the round smooth part of her giant bare heel. He’d be lying if he said he didn’t find the situation quite terrifying. Just one wrong move and he’d be smushed to paste against the skin of the giant girl’s foot. But there was an even larger part of him that found his predicament incredibly hot. He couldn’t take his eyes off the cascading wrinkles in his cousin’s sole. His breathing became labored as he felt Peyton’s warm body heat emanating from her foot. Everything about almost being pinned and crushed beneath her foot was a lot for him to handle.

But for Michael, watching his giant sister’s sole come down over him made his knees weak with trembling. She had never done this before in all the time since he had shrunk. It was a terrifying and humiliating new experience. He yelped so loud that he was sure his sister could have heard it. But in reality, the giant girl could hear nothing past the reverberating sound of her laughter. The shadow of her colossal sole overtook him, and the slight musty smell of her feet permeated his senses. He bit the bullet and closed his eyes, getting ready to kiss his sister’s foot. He just wanted to get it over with. It was so humiliating, he couldn’t believe what he was about to do.

As soon as his lips touched the salty surface of his sister’s skin, he grimaced and turned his head to the side. “Oh my god,” he spat. “That’s the nastiest thing I’ve ever done.” Then as quickly as it was there, her foot lifted up and retracted back to the floor, revealing the two quivering boys on the table.

“Oh my god! I can’t believe you guys actually did it!” Peyton laughed. She bobbed her head and started dancing victoriously. “That’s right, you little losers kissed my foot!” She put her fingers in the shape of an L on her forward and pointed at them. “Losers! Little losers!” she started singing and taunting them.

“Okay, calm down Peyton…,” Michael said. “Not that big of a deal really…,”

“I didn’t think you’d actually go through with it,” Peyton said, smiling smugly over them. She had stopped her dancing and calmed down a little bit. “Ah,” she sighed, “who’s up for a rematch? Best of two outta three?” she asked.

“You are on!” James said confidently.

“Hahaha, James I bet you’d lose on purpose just so you could kiss my feet again,” Peyton said, laughing. “Don’t think I didn’t see you kissing my pinky toe twice down there,” she said with a wink.

James turned beat red from embarrassment. His eyes grew wide and he gulped super hard. “Okay deal, but kissing your feet is off the table,” he said.

 Suddenly Peyton’s phone dinged and she looked at it. “Hmm, well it looks like we’ll have to wait for that rematch. Brian is off work now, and I think I'd rather go hang out with him instead of staying here with you two little twerps.”

“Uh-oh, okay,” James muttered. He almost sounded sad that Peyton was leaving.

“But don’t worry boys,” she said standing up. “If you ever want to lose again, you know where to find me.” She started to walk away and turned around, “And James, you can just ask me if you wanna kiss my feet, ya know. Who knows, I might even let you!” she said with a laugh. She triumphantly set her foot down in front of her tiny brother and cousin again. “Say goodbye to my toes for now, mmkay?”

“Peyton?” a voice called out. “What are you doing?”

Peyton cleared her throat and sheepishly withdrew her foot from over the tinies and put her leg back down under the table. “Oh, hey mom, I just made a bet with James and Michael, that’s all.”

“Oh really...,” Mary said in disbelief, “that’s all, huh?” she asked, raising her eyebrows at her daughter and then looking over at the tiny boy’s on the coffee table.

“Well,” Peyton added, “I mean, they lost, obviously.”

“Peyton…,” Mary tilted her head over dramatically, “you should be nicer to your brother and cousin. I think an apology is in order.”

“Of course, I was just kidding around with them,” Peyton smiled, looking down at her tiny brother and cousin. “Sorry about that fellas. But anyways, like I said, good game guys, let’s have a rematch soon!” she giggled as she got up and left the room.

“Where are you going?” Mary called out to her daughter.

“Brian’s free now, I’m gonna go hang out. Good night, mom,” Peyton answered as she ran up the stairs.

“Oh man, that girl!” Mary chuckled and shook her head slightly. “Now how are you two little guys doing?” the giant woman asked, addressing the two tines. She walked over to the coffee table and smiled down at them. “I hope Peyton didn’t put you through too much of her teasing.”

“No, not at all, Aunt Mary,” James called up. “It was just the last couple minutes before you walked in.”

“Well, good thing I came in when I did!” Mary smiled brightly with her hands on her hips. “But I don’t think she will be too much of a pest for your weekend here.”

“Oh, no problem, aunt Mary,” James said, looking up at the giant beauty. And again, he just couldn’t get over how much she looked like Peyton, except older and more mature, of course.

“Speak for yourself,” Michael sputtered. “Peyton is a big-,”

“Come on boys, get playing your games,” the giant woman interrupted her tiny son, “you need to make the most of these next couple days. I’m going to get some snacks and then I might watch you guys play and read my book for a little bit.” She was freshly showered and wearing her robe and slippers. Her hair was down but still wet. It was incredibly hot. And James noticed.

“Okay, yeah sure,” James smiled at the giant woman as she thundered away into the kitchen. Each stomp of her slippered feet sent a pulsating thud through the floor that shook the boy’s tiny bodies with each step.

“You wanna switch it up and do some Smash Bros now?” Michael asked, ignoring his mothers looming presence.

After a few seconds of silence, James awkwardly looked at Michael.

“And don’t worry dude, Peyton is crazy,” Michael scoffed. “As if you would actually like kissing her feet…, she is delusional.”

“Yeah, totally…,” James said, still trying to process what just happened and hide his true feelings.

“Aaaand she didn’t put the ladder back up,” Michael threw his hands up in an exasperated gesture. “Remind me to ask my mom to put it back up when she comes back in.”

“Anyways…, you said Smash Bros.?” James asked, still slightly shaking from fear and excitement.

“Yeah, maybe that’ll get my mind off my stupid sister,” Michael sighed.

James’ mind however, was racing with crazy thoughts about Peyton and his Aunt Mary. He shook his head to refocus and clear his mind. But as they were setting up the match, his aunt came back into the living room, towering over them.

James was distracted and not thinking clearly. He was about to do something stupid.



End Notes:

Leave a comment if you liked it!

"Helping" Aunt Mary by carnage
Author's Notes:
James offers to help his gigantic aunt moisturize her feet in exchange for pizza money, much to the dismay of his cousin.

             Mary’s towering presence eclipsed both of the tiny boys as she walked past them and sat down on the sofa next to her side table.

             “Who is your main now?” Michael asked, ignoring his mom and setting up the match.

But James wasn’t paying attention to the game or even facing the colossal television screen. Instead, he was mesmerized by watching his giant aunt s as she went about her business. She crossed her leg and squirted some lotion into her hand. She began working it into her heel as she absentmindedly scrolled through her phone with her other hand.

             “James?” Michael asked, turning toward his cousin to see why he wasn’t selecting his character yet.

             “I can help you with that, aunt Mary,” James said, ignoring Michael.

             Mary looked up from her phone and gazed at the tiny boy that addressed her. “What’s that dear?” Mary asked, rubbing the lotion along her sole.

             “Yeah…, what now?” Michael asked, taken back in surprise.

             “I said, I can help you with that,” James repeated, but more sheepishly this time. “I mean, if you want?”

             “You wanna help me moisturize my heels?” Mary asked with a beaming smile.

             “Well yeah,” James said. “Why not? It might help me see if I’ll like that line of work. Who knows, I might be good at it too,” James shrugged nonchalantly. “Plus, I uh, we uh, kind of need some money to order pizza tomorrow.”

             Mary laughed and smiled down at him.

“Such a little business man, James. Well, I mean, are you sure?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah! I’m sure!” James said, a little too excitedly.

“James, c’mon man, stop fooling,” Michael said desperately.

“Well, sure! I’d love the extra help, little man,” Mary said, wasting no time in propping both of her bare feet on the coffee table. “How exciting! Your first day on the job!” Mary grabbed her a bottle and squirted a big pile of cream on the table between her heels. “Here, let me get you some product to get started with.”

James approached Mary’s gigantic feet. Her soles towered over him. Crowned at the peak were her wiggling toes. He felt so small and insignificant next to her heels. Even the pile of lotion was bigger than him. But regardless, he stuck his hands in the cream and grabbed as much as he could. He ran over to the wall of flesh and started spreading it around. Every bump, ripple, and ridge in the giant woman’s skin was covered as his tiny hands slid back and forth.

“You know,” Mary said, with a teasing smile, “he’d probably get done a lot faster if you helped, Michael. Then you boys can get back to your little games or whatever.”

James looked back at his cousin on the other side of the coffee table. Michael had a look of pure bewilderment and shock, he approached James and looked up at his mother’s colossal feet.

Michael turned off his ear piece. “Dude, what in the world?” Michael grumbled under his breath to James.

James turned off his earpiece too. “I just wanted to see what it was like,” James said, rubbing more lotion into the vast expanse of the bare heel before him, “that’s all. No harm, no foul. Right?”

“Dude, I just want to play videogames,” Michael said, carrying a handful of moisturizer to his mom’s heel, “but instead I’m massaging my mom’s freaking giant feet…,”

“We’ll be done soon,” James said with a cheerful smile. That only irritated Michael.

“Bro, that pile of lotion is bigger than both of us combined, we’re going to be here all night,” Michael sighed.

“Then… we’ll just have to work faster,” James shrugged, filling in all the creases and wrinkles in the vast sole that he could reach.

Mary took a deep breath and exhaled loudly, “You know boys, I’m not going to lie, what you guys are doing actually feels… really good down there. I honestly didn’t think that little people like you guys, being so tiny and all, could be felt or even make such an impact on my feet like that.”

“Thanks aunt Mary,” James said.

“Thanks mom…,” Michael muttered.

But Mary didn’t acknowledge their responses. “But to be honest, Michael,” the giant woman sighed, “James seems way better at this than you. It doesn't seem like you’re putting your all into this. If this is going to be your job, you’re going to have to amp it up a notch. Especially if you want to earn those tips! Or at the very least, not get fired,” she giggled.

“S-sorry, mom,” Michael groaned. He started rubbing harder and leaning his body weight into the skin of his mom’s sole even more.

“Oh now there you go, Michael!” Mary smiled approvingly when she felt him. “That feels much MUCH better…”

“I’m so glad…,” Michael said sarcastically.

For James, touching his aunt’s giant feet was an incredibly arousing experience for him. He couldn’t believe that he was ready to go again so soon after expending himself in her high-heels earlier. But the smell, the shape, the feeling of it all was just so incredible. He started to imagine what her pristine feet might look like in her high-heels. He didn’t get to see her feet in them when she came home from work. He imagined it would be one of the hottest things he could ever see. He just hoped that if he ever did get the opportunity, that he’d be safe from her careless steps, lest he ended up like the unfortunate painter.

“Okay all done,” Michael said, grabbing the last little bit of lotion.

“Already?” James asked, “Wow, that was fast.”

James backed up and looked at the two magnificent soles before him. Mary’s heels were covered in lotion as far as the tiny boys could possibly reach.

“Okay, can we go now mom?” Michael asked.

“You boys are little miracle workers, that actually felt really nice! It took a little longer than if I did it myself, but well worth it,” Mary said, completely ignoring Michael’s question as she set her feet down flat on the coffee table. “Now I see why people pay all the money on those spas,” she said with a grin. “Now, this is the next thing I need your help with.” Mary started scrunching her toes. “I really hate trying to moisturize between my toes. But you guys would be *just* small enough to get in every nook and cranny. Do you think you could possibly help me out? I’ll even give you a little extra cash.”

“Sure!” James said excitedly, almost giving himself away.

“What?” Michael said in disbelief.

Mary wiggled her huge toes before the two tiny teenage boys making their way closer to them. Mary grabbed her lotion bottle again and squirted one single pump along the toes of her left foot, and then squirted another pump along the toes of her right foot as well. 

James slid his way between the giant woman’s big toe and second toe. Michael reluctantly did the same on his mom’s other foot.

“Oh, you boys feel great down there,” Mary sighed in response to feeling their tiny bodies between her toes.

James spread the cream into the soft wrinkles of flesh between the toes of the giant woman while she moaned in pleasure above. It felt so intimate, so sensual, to James. He couldn’t believe how exciting and exhilarating everything felt. He was definitely turned on more than he had ever been before. 

Michael felt quite differently as he worked the creamy lotion into his mom’s toes. He was pretty frustrated, not just with his mom, but also with his cousin. Why did James want to do this so badly, he wondered. Not only that, but the physical pressure he felt as his mom’s toes pressed together was not only uncomfortable, it was scary. Michael didn’t know how much pressure a tiny person could withstand, but he didn’t want to find out; especially while stuck between his mom’s toes.

After a couple minutes, Mary looked down and watched the two tiny boys wiggling between her toes as they moisturized between them.

“You two are just the cutest little things ever!” James looked up at her gorgeous face. “Some girl is just going to snatch you up, James, you’re getting to be so grown up now!” The words from his colossal aunt flattered him. He blushed a little. Being at the feet of such a beautiful giantess was almost more than he could handle.

“Are we done yet, mom?” Michael groaned, currently wiggling between his mom’s fourth and pinky toe. He was now completely drenched in creamy lotion, it was everywhere.

Mary said nothing and kept absentmindedly flexing her toes.

“Mom?” Michael said, wondering why she hadn’t responded. Then he remembered that he had turned off his communicator and forgotten to turn it back on. So stupid, he thought as he turned it back on. “Mom, can we be done now?” he asked again, and this time she heard him.

“Aww, but I was just getting used to this,” Mary said with a mock pouting face. She trapped the tiny boys between her toes and lifted her feet upright. They screamed like they were on a rollercoaster as she rested her feet back on her heels. She smiled as she watched them struggling high in the air between her toes. “Oops, careful guys, I guess you’re just stuck up there until I put my feet back down, aren’t you?” Mary said, forcefully wiggling her toes together, much to the delight of James, and the chagrin of Michael.

“Mom, what are you doing?” Michael groaned. He looked down and saw the surface of the table far below with his mom’s heels idly resting on the surface. “Mom? Mom!” he yelled again.

Mary contentedly waved her feet back and forth.

“Mom, come on!” Michael sighed. “Please just let me and James down so we can play our games!”

Mary pouted her lips and shook her head. “I guess I shouldn’t be so selfish, huh?” Sure, she was disappointed, but still, she wanted her son and James to enjoy their weekend together. “Oh, I suppose,” she sighed with disappointment, “I’ll let ya guys go, but I was only teasing you. I mean, after all, isn’t this going to be your job?” She gently set her feet back down flat on the table.

“I’m not going to be doing my own family’s feet, mom,” Michael said, trying to wiggle free from his mom’s giant toes, which held him tightly in place.

“You do realize that you are going to be servicing worse people than family in that place, right?” she asked, spreading her toes, allowing her son and James to free themselves.

“Mom, you realize that clients aren’t allowed to pick people up with their toes, right? And that we have proper gear, tools, and protection for all that stuff. You know that, don’t you?”

“Alright! Geez,” Mary rolled her eyes, “I already said I was joking. Can’t you be a little less sarcastic?”

“I’m sorry,” Michael said, still standing before his mom’s massive toes just in front of him, “I just don’t like being played with by your feet. They stink and it’s humiliating.”

“They don’t stink,” she scoffed.

“They do!” Michael retorted sharply. “Now please take them off the table, it’s grossing me out.”

Mary’s brows furrowed.

“You better watch your mouth,” she said, “or next time you’ll be doing these toes and it won’t be for pizza money either,” she said, happily ignoring the demands of her tiny son by leaving her feet right where they were.

She turned her intimidating gaze away from the tiny boys and pulled out her phone to transfer some money to Michael’s PayPal account.  Michael dipped his head and remained silent. His mom’s shift in tone was enough to bring him to his senses. 

 James, however, was mesmerized by the giant toes sitting as still as mountains before him. There was not even the slightest hint of movement, it was as if they were carved out of stone. James’ heart was pounding slow and hard. He found the whole situation exciting, but the sudden shift in his aunt’s demeanor was, admittedly, a little scary, even scarier than being caught between her toes. Which, to be honest, James actually enjoyed being squeezed between them. In fact, he felt a little guilty because of how much he enjoyed it.

The enormous toes before them lifted and the boys flinched as as the giant woman put her feet back down on the ground.

“Do you boys need anything before I go up to my room?” she asked. Her tone wasn’t as harsh as it was a few seconds ago, but it still wasn’t back to normal yet either.

“No, we’re good, thanks mom,” Michael said, turning around and heading toward the miniature couch that was facing the TV on the other end of the coffee table.

“Okay, well good night boys,” she said, walking off to the stairs. “Do you have your phone in case of emergencies?”

“Right here,” Michael said, patting his pocket.

Mary nodded and went upstairs. After a few seconds of silence, James spoke up.

“You okay?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Michael responded, “my family just really irritates me.”

“Do they normally tease you with their feet?” James asked. “I mean, Peyton made us kiss her feet for losing, and then literally five minutes later we were between your mom’s toes.”

“No, that’s because of YOU,” Michael said, flopping on the miniature couch and picking up a controller.

“Me?” James asked. “You mean they like to tease…, me?”

“No, I mean that YOU let it happen,” Michael answered. “Like when Peyton makes that bet, you accepted. I refused.”

“Yeah, I suppose,” James nodded. “But I offered to do your mom’s heels. She was the one that goaded you into helping, and you did. You didn’t refuse that time.”

“Well, whatever,” Michael rolled his eyes. “All I’m saying is that this stuff doesn’t happen when you’re not here. Peyton would never have dreamed of teasing me like she just did to you.”

“I’m sorry…,” James said, sitting on the couch next to Michael.

“You just gotta stand up to the giants, man,” Michael explained.

“I don’t know…,” James laughed. “I don’t think I could ever talk to my mom the way you talk to yours. I’d be in huge trouble.”

“What is she gonna do to you?” Michael laughed. “She’s your mom, it’s not like it’s some random giant on the streets that you gotta worry about if they’re gonna kill you or something.”

“I don’t know man, she’s pretty strict…,” James thought for a moment and shook his head.

Michael looked at James, puzzled.

“You mean, you seriously think she would…, like…, squish, or actually kill you?” he asked.

“No, no! Nothing like that,” James shuddered, “but like the saying goes, there are worse things than death.”

“Like kissing giant feet?” Michael winced.

“I don’t know. I’ve never had to do that,” James explained.

“You mean, your family has seriously never teased you, even with their feet?”

“No, why would they?” James asked, a little surprised by the thought.

“Good point,” Michael nodded. “I just thought with the way you were practically begging to be around my mom and sister’s feet, I thought you’d be all over that with your own mom and sister.”

“Ew! What? No way!” James scoffed. “I was seriously just messin’ around with Peyton. And with your mom, I was just thinking about what the new job would be like.” 

Michael said nothing. 

James was worried that maybe he didn’t believe him. Either way, he didn’t want to discuss the subject anymore so he turned on his controller and shook his head. “Can we just spend the rest of our night playing Nintendo now?” he said sitting down on the mini couch. “By the way, my main is King K. Rool now.”

“Dude he’s so OP,” Michael said.

“No he’s not,” James said defensively.

The two began to banter back and forth and things started to feel normal again. Regardless of the fact that both of them were lathered in lotion and smelled like feet.


End Notes:
Leave a comment or send an email if you liked it, thanks!
A "Conversation" With Peyton by carnage
Author's Notes:
James has an interesting conversation with his giant cousin after he offers to rub her feet.

Through a sleepy haze, James felt a soft thud as he laid in his sleeping bag on the coffee table. He looked over at his cousin, Michael, who was sleeping soundly in his own sleeping bag. He turned the other direction and saw the gigantic screen of the television glowing with a blank screen that said ‘no input’ on it. The boy’s had fallen asleep and the Nintendo Mini had deactivated due to inactivity. James had no idea what time it was, all he knew was that it was the middle of the night, and he couldn’t stop thinking about-


THUD…


There was another soft boom, but as he looked around he couldn’t see anybody. He thought it was just because he was half asleep, and he must be seeing or hearing things. Well, not seeing, he was groggy and confused as hell. He laid down again and closed his eyes. All night long, he couldn’t stop thinking about his aunt Mary. Her ass, her feet, her face, absolutely everything about her drove him crazy. He would have pleasured himself to his fantasies if he wasn’t worried about Michael catching him.


BOOM…


Another thundering noise jolted his eyes open. But again, he couldn’t see or hear anything. He got up and looked around and saw a shadow moving along the staircase on the other side of the room. It had to either be Petyon or Mary. Whoever it was, they went towards the kitchen and clicked on the light. The little bit of light that flickered in the living room revealed that it was Peyton. She went into the kitchen and James couldn’t see her anymore. He was curious, so James used the bit of light that was now coming in the room to climb down the ladder to the floor and run to the kitchen.


When he made it to the hard tile floor of the kitchen, he saw the titanic teenager making a snack on the counter. She was wearing short gym shorts and a tank top. He understood why most of his cousin’s friends had a crush on her.


Peyton turned around, “Oh my god!” she shrieked, looking at the floor. “You frickin scared me little guy.” She breathed a sigh of relief and carried her plate to the table. “Don’t tell my mom about this.”


James was barely able to register what she said before one of her titanic feet landed right in front of him, shuddering his tiny world. His heart sank as the sight of her colossal toes dominated his view. He looked up just in time to see the sole of her other foot passing overhead, taking another booming step. Her legs towered above him. Her toes, once encompassing his entire horizon, lifted and passed over him, stomping down some distance away from him. Before he knew it, the teenage colossus had passed over him and was out of range of immediate danger. She sat down at the kitchen table and James jolted to his senses as he slowly approached the giant girl. 


“Tell her about what?” he asked.


“My nighttime snacking, because I’m getting fat,” she said, taking a bite of her food.


James paused a minute, looking at the colossal beauty sitting in her chair.


“But you’re not fat,” he scoffed.


“Oh yeah?” she said, pinching an imperceptible piece of skin on her tummy, “then what do you call this?”


“Uh, skin?” he said, shrugging his shoulders.


“You’re just not looking closely,” she said, taking another bite.


It might have been stupid, but James went closer. He approached her crossed legs and overlapping feet under the chair. “You want me to look closer?”


“Ew, no,” she scoffed, kicking him away with her feet, almost by second nature.


James was caught off guard as her titanic toes plowed into him, sending him tumbling backwards, head over ass. “I didn’t mean it like that!” he said, getting back up sheepishly.


“Mmm hmm, sure,” she said sarcastically.


James shook his head and walked back toward his towering cousin, this time cautiously avoiding her feet. “So what are you doing up this late eating anyways?” he asked the giant teenage girl.


“Me and Josh broke up tonight,” she said flatly.


“What? Why?” he asked. Even though she was his cousin, he didn’t see why any guy would ever want to break up with her.


“He says I don’t have enough empathy for tinies,” she rolled her eyes and took another bite of ice cream. “Which is stupid. I totally do!”


“Peyton, I hate to be that guy, but you literally just kicked me across the floor,” James chuckled nervously, “that’s a little ironic, don’t ya think?” Peyton looked under the table at her tiny cousin. It looked like she was about to cry. “It’s okay Peyton, I was just joking!” he said, feeling sorry for the person that literally just assaulted him with her giant feet. “I’m fine, see? You know how durable us tinies are!”


“Yeah, I guess,” she said. “I just don’t get it.”


James approached his cousin’s giant toes once again. He stood before her biggest toe and patted it with his hand. “Would it make you feel better if I kissed your feet again?” he said with a slight laugh.


“You’d like that, huh, you little pervert?” Peyton smiled and wiggled her toes playfully.


James stammered with a big nervous look on his face, realizing his mistake. “No! It’s just that-,”


“Yeah, go ahead,” she smirked, “I could use the laugh.”


James all too eagerly planted a soft little smooch on his cousin’s big toe. He smiled and looked up at her. She was watching him with amusement. “Feel better yet?” he asked.


“No, not really…,” she laughed. As if her tiny cousin kissing her toe would help her heal from the pain of being dumped.


“Well, I don’t mean to brag,” James said with an awkward smile, “but I did give your mom a pretty good foot rub earlier tonight. I could give you one too if you’d like?”


“What? Ew! No way, mom did?” Peyton clarified. “My mom let you give her a foot rub?”


“Yeah, why?” James asked, baffled by Peyton’s reaction.


“Mom has never let a tiny person near her feet on purpose, she’s never even gone to those expensive nail salons that use tinies for manis and pedis. So I just find it surprising, that’s all.”


“Well, when I was done, she did say she finally understood why people paid all that money for them.”


Peyton paused for a moment then shrugged, “What the hell, why not?” she scoffed. She couldn’t believe she was about to let her little shrunken cousin massage her feet. “So I just, like, what, hold my feet still, or how does this work?”


“You could, but it might be easier if I were on a higher flat surface so your soles could stand straight up?” he said.


“Gotcha,” she said. Then with a threatening, yet playful, smirk, she covered her cousin with her toes and pinched him in their grip. She lifted her leg and deposited him on the next chair over. She set both of her huge feet before him. 


“Warn a guy! Would you?” he spat, recovering his senses as the sudden pressure from having his body squeezed by her toes made him light-headed.


“I don’t know,” Peyton laughed, “that WAS fun, maybe Josh was right about me…,”


James ignored his cousin's remark and looked up at the two towering soles in front of him. Peyton’s skin was much different than her mother’s. It was soft and smooth, barely any wrinkles in the doughy flesh. And there wasn’t a hint of any dryness. He wondered how it would work without lotion or even any oil, but he pressed himself into her heel and heard her react.


“Oh wow, that feels weird,” she chuckled. “I can totally feel you down there! I didn’t think I would!”


“So tell me what happened, I wanna hear the story,” James said, pushing his hands into Peyton’s soft rubbery heel.


“There’s not much to tell, honestly. He just said that I don’t have enough empathy for the tiny population. He’s an activist and wants to go into government to protect their rights and everything like that. I guess I just didn’t match his level of passion for it. But, ugh, honestly, who has that kind of time and energy?”


It felt weird for James to hear his cousin talk about not having passion for protecting people like him. He wished everybody felt the way Josh did about it. James could remember feeling bad for tinies before he shrank…, but then it really hit him hard afterward. Then he really was keen on seeing tinies get every right they deserved. But he didn’t say any of that to his cousin, of course. He just kept pressing and kneading the soft skin of her foot as she kept talking above.


“I guess I messed up when I told him about my mom stepping on that tiny worker by accident,” she continued, “I thought it was horrible, yes, of course, but it was also a little funny. I guess Josh didn’t like when I laughed when I told that story. But that doesn’t mean I don’t have empathy! I totally felt bad for that little guy and his family, if he had one. I mean, that has to count for something, right?”


James was hit with a sobering wave of reality, thinking about his aunt who, not just stepped on, but crushed and killed a tiny person. Bit in a sick twist of irony, he adored the feet of the woman who killed someone, not just someone, but a tiny, a tiny just like him. He thought back to giving his aunt a foot massage earlier in the night; what if he was servicing the very foot that committed the atrocity? It made his anxiety kick in if he thought about it too much. Luckily, Peyton’s talking distracted him again.


“But I think the straw that broke the camel’s back was tonight,” she sighed and ate another big bite of ice cream. “I should have never stepped on that unregistered tiny,” she said while casually rolling the melting treat around in her mouth.


“What?” James asked. He was shocked but never stopped rubbing.


“Yeah, there was this unregistered tiny begging for food outside the movie theater. So I stomped her.”


James swallowed hard. “W-why?” he asked. Now wondering which one of Peyton’s feet had murdered the tiny woman.


“Because she was unregistered,” Peyton answered matter-of-factly.


“So?”


“You do know what unregistered means, right?” Peyton asked.


“Yeah, it means that you don’t have a registered identification number from the government, all tinies get them when they shrink. My mom works at the city administration building, so registering tinies is one of the things she does there.” 


“Right, and so without a registration number, a tiny person basically doesn’t exist. It’s like they’re some sort of bug and not a person anymore.”


James couldn’t believe what he was hearing. How could Peyton not get how someone could find that callous and cruel? “How did you know that she was unregistered?” James asked, still trying to piece together what went into Peyton’s thinking.


“Because I asked her,” Peyton said.


“Then what sort of tiny would voluntarily tell you that? Knowing they would just be increasing their chances of getting killed?”


“I don’t know, I just asked ‘Are you registered?’ and she said ‘No, I am not, can you please help me, I’m hungry, blah blah blah..,’ and it was so annoying, so, like I said, I stomped on her. Squished her right into the pavement.”


“Oh my god! Peyton!” James shouted. “What if she had shrunk and hadn’t had a chance to get registered yet?”


“Oh…,” Peyton said, distorting her face into a wrinkled expression, “I guess I hadn’t thought of that. Whoops!”


“Peyton, you idiot!” James said. “That’s why Josh broke up with you! It’s because you fuckin’ squashed and killed an innocent woman for no reason! That’s why he was upset!”


“You know what’s funny about the whole thing?” Peyton asked, flexing her massive feet over her tiny cousin. 


“What…,” James said grumbly.


“Is that, the whole time I’ve been telling you about this, you haven’t stopped rubbing my feet even for a moment.”


“Yeah, so?” he asked.


“So you must really like feet, or, my feet at least. I mean, if you are still wanting to touch and caress them like that after I’ve told you the story. Just think about it, James. Here are the feet of a killer of tinies getting massaged by another tiny. That is a bit ironic, don’t ya think?”


“What are you saying?” James said, stopping for the first time since he started rubbing Peyton’s feet.


“Well, I mean, what if I decided just to squash you too?” she asked, lowering her soles on top of her cousin. James shrieked and yelled as he was covered by the soft flesh of the giant teenager’s soles. “Oh wow, that feels weird,” she chuckled. “I can totally feel you squirming and wiggling down there!”


“Peyton!” he screamed. “Oh my god, what is wrong with you?! What are you doing?!” he kept screaming with a muffled voice. He kept pressing against the vast canopy of foot flesh above him. It stretched in every direction no matter where he kicked or pushed. The rubbery skin was just too much to move. And on top of it all, hearing his cousin laugh at his plight was just adding salt to the wound. Then, in an instant, Peyton’s foot lifted and the crushing weight was gone. James could see his cousin’s face laughing with absolute delight. Her face normally would have been beautiful to him, but now it was the face of a murderous monster he wanted nothing to do with. Peyton put her hand over her mouth and just kept laughing.


“Oh my god, I can’t!” she smiled and busted out laughing again. “The look on your stupid little face right now, is priceless! I can’t believe you bought that!” James didn’t know what was going on exactly, but he was too stunned to respond. His heart felt like it was going to burst out of his chest and his stomach was just one big pit of anxiety. “You actually believed I squashed a tiny! Oh my god, I was just messing with you, you dork” she smirked and shook her head. 


“It wasn’t true?” James stammered, still a little stunned.


“How could you not tell I was teasing you?” she asked. “How would I be able to do that in a public place in front of so many people? How would I be able to hear her if she was unregistered since she wouldn’t even have a communicator anymore? There were so many things that didn’t add up in my story, I’m surprised you didn’t catch on.”


“Why? Why would you lie to me and tell me that?” James asked.


“Cuz it’s fun to tease you,” she smirked and wiggled her toes in his tiny face. 


“Is this some sort of weird coping mechanism from Josh dumping you, or what?”


“Oh! My gosh, no,” she said, rifling into her bra. “Me and Josh are totally fine. We never broke up. It actually turned out that he caught the virus too.” Peyton removed her hand from her bra and produced her tiny boyfriend in her palm for James to see.


“What?!” James shouted.


“Yeah, I haven’t gotten him a communicator yet. I’m taking him downtown on Monday morning to get him registered. But until then, I thought he could spend the weekend with me.”


Josh stumbled to his senses in his girlfriend’s gigantic palm, “I’m sorry bro, she has a weird sense of humor. I’m sorry I couldn’t stop her from-”


Peyton closed her fist back up and deposited Josh back into her cleavage. “So anyways,” Peyton said, getting up and putting the icecream away, “I was just down here for a snack. So I was serious when I told you not to tell mom about this. If you tell her, then I might actually consider squishing you, like, for real!” 


“I-I won’t…,” James said, starting to feel a little normal again.


“Good,” she said with a mischievous smile. “Well, goodnight, little dude, get a good night’s rest, see you in the morning!” Peyton said as she casually left the kitchen and flicked off the light, leaving James in the darkness.


As James heard the thudding of his cousin’s footsteps fade in the distance, he realized something. There was no way for him to get down from the chair he was laying on. Not unless he wanted to jump a few hundred ft to the kitchen floor, which he was not going to do. 


“Wait! Peyton!” he cried. But it was too late, his giant cousin was already too far out of range of his communicator. “Crap,” he said, laying down on the hard wooden surface. He realized he was going to have to spend the night alone on the giant kitchen chair.


End Notes:

Leave a comment or send and email if you like. I've had about 4-5 people ask for my discord too, so it's carnage#5096 if you'd like to reach out and talk about size stuff. 

Found Out by carnage
Author's Notes:
Mary and Peyton discover James' secret.

A loud rumbling startled James awake. He’d been stuck on the chair in the kitchen all night after his giant cousin left him there the night before. He looked up, though, and saw the massive form of his aunt Mary pulling the chair out. She was standing high above him, still in her pajamas.


“Geez aunt Mary!” James shouted. “You scared the crap out of me!”


He looked up at the giant woman and groggily rubbed his eyes but she didn’t look down or even acknowledge him. But instead, she stepped directly in front of him with her backside now facing toward him.


“Aunt Mary?” he choked sheepishly.


At that moment he touched his communicator and realized that the battery had died. He never charged it when Michael took it out of the drawer and gave it to him. He looked up in a panic as the massive shadow of his colossal aunt darkened his tiny body.


“Aunt Mary!” he shouted. “No! I’m down here! Please see me!” 


He kept shouting in a vain attempt to be noticed but the giant woman couldn’t hear his imperceptible voice. It felt like it was happening in slow motion as her round cheeks, covered by her silk pajama pants, lowered on him. There was a brief moment when he remembered how he felt when her ass was hovering over him the day before. That had seemed so exciting and intoxicating, but now the reality was setting in and it terrified him.


“Ahhh-,” he screamed before being silenced.


Mary’s right cheek had landed directly on top of her poor tiny nephew, and she didn’t even realize it. She couldn’t feel him either. It was like he didn’t exist at that moment in time. In fact, she even wiggled to get more comfortable. She was in no hurry to get up again either as she took out her phone and started checking her notifications.


For James, this was by far the scariest thing he’d ever experienced in his life. It was even worse than when, for a split second, he thought that his cousin was going to squash and crush him under her foot. The weight was unbearable and he couldn’t move at all. And the overwhelming feeling of claustrophobia started to paralyze him. Worst of all, his aunt didn’t even know he was under her.


“Hey,” Peyton said, walking into the kitchen, still wearing the same skimpy outfit from last night. “Are you making breakfast or should I get Cheerios?”


Mary shrugged. “I’m not really in a cooking mood today. But I need to get something for the boys when they wake up.”


Peyton’s eyes glanced at her mom’s chair. “Hey, was James on that chair? She asked casually, but with a slight hint of concern.


Mary’s face, dropped. “What?” she asked, her eyes widening. She stood up immediately and saw her tiny nephew gasping for air. “Oh my gosh!” She covered her mouth with her hand. “James, are you okay?!” James just kept coughing and choking as he kept taking in as many lungfuls of air.


“Hahaha,” Peyton laughed. “Poor little fella!”


“Peyton, be nice!” Mary scolded her daughter.


“I am nice!” Peyton giggled as she watched her tiny cousin writhing on the chair. “Look, I bet he’s fine, aren’t ya little cuz?” she said, picking him up gently and setting him on the table. “There ya go! That’s a safer spot for you.”


“James, what in the world were you doing there?” Mary huffed. “Don’t you remember yesterday? I told you how easy it would be step on you guys or especially SIT on you! And now look, I just did that! You’re lucky to be alive!”


James looked at Peyton, she just simply cocked an eyebrow at him, anxiously awaiting his answer. He remembered her threat to actually crush him under her foot if he told her mom about her late night binge eating. James started to say something but they couldn’t hear him.


“Oh my gosh, did you lose your little communicator again, twerp?” Peyton smirked with a chuckle, enjoying James’ predicament a little more than he liked. He pulled the communicator out and pointed to it and drew his finger across his neck.


“Oh, it died,” Mary said.


“Don’t those things last for days?” Peyton asked.


“Well, normally, yeah,” Mary said, “but I think he got one from your brother that might not have been charged.”


“Doesn’t the app on your phone let you know the location of all active communicators that are charged and turned on?” Peyton asked. “Can we find the other one he lost last night?”


James’ heart sank, remembering where and how he originally lost his communicator.


“Oh! I think it does!” Mary said, opening her phone and switching to the Tiny Communications app. “Oh there are two on here, I see your brother’s over in the living room, he must have stayed the night there. And it looks like the other one is over by the front door, maybe?” Mary said, furrowing her brow and twisting her lips as she tried to figure out the device's location. She slowly started walking toward the front door and looked around on the floor.

“Huh, that’s strange,” Mary said, stopping at the door.


“What’s that, mom?” Peyton asked.


“It looks like the communicator is in my shoe…,” she said, kneeling down to examine her high-heel.


“Your… shoe?” Peyton asked with a disgusted look on her face. She looked down and eyed her tiny cousin, who appeared to be nervous as hell. “You okay there, little dude?” Peyton asked with a wicked smirk.


“Yeah, my shoe,” Mary said, grabbing her high-heel and holding it up to her eyes.


James nodded, but in reality, he was anything but okay. His communicator being on his aunt’s shoe would raise so many questions. Questions he didn’t feel like answering. And worse yet, what if his mom found out?


“Yeah?” Mary said, standing back up and bringing her high-heel to Peyton. “Do you see it? It’s moving with me now.”


Peyton’s eyes scanned the insole of her mom’s shoe and then noticed something about the size of a grain of sand. She grabbed her mom’s shoe and set it down on the table next to her tiny cousin. “James, why don’t you take a look. Is that it, there,” she asked her tiny cousin, “right in one of the toe prints?” James walked up to the edge of the toe section and saw it laying there, plain as day to him. He looked up at the two giant women staring back down at him. He nodded his head. “Well, get it,” Peyton said with a chuckle. James climbed onto his aunt’s giant footwear and grabbed the stupid communicator. He could feel the weight of the giant women’s gaze on him. He couldn’t even bear to look at them.


“Well, put it in,” Mary said hurriedly. “I want to know why your communicator was in my shoe, how on earth did that even happen?” James did so and started climbing off his aunt’s shoe. He was trying to think of a response but Peyton spoke before he had the chance.


“Why do you think, mom?” Peyton snorted. “James was obviously playing in your shoe!” Peyton kept giggling.


“Oh come on,” Mary rolled her eyes, “who would ever play in a shoe? And mine of all people!”


“Uh, a guy who likes feet obviously,” Peyton said, gesturing toward her tiny cousin.


“Are you saying James likes feet?” Mary asked, looking at James and then back at Peyton.


“Think about it,” she laughed smugly, “he was basically begging to kiss my feet last night, which I let him, of course. And then I heard he even gave you a foot massage, so I let him give me one too, which he happily did. And now the communicator he was wearing was found in your shoe? Come on mom, you don’t need to be Pirout to put that one together.”


“James!” Mary said, in shock. “Is that true?!” James just stared blankly at the ground, which was actually the kitchen table, twiddling his thumbs. He didn’t know what to say exactly…


“Well, quit stalling, little cuz!” Peyton laughed through her nose with a satisfied smile on her face.


“James?” Mary said in a soft tone, raising her eyebrows gently and offering a reassuring smile.


“Y-yes,” James muttered. “Yes…,” he said again, almost in a defeated tone.


“Yes?” Mary repeated, clarifying.


“Yes, I think you’re beautiful, aunt Mary,” he said sheepishly. “And when I walked past your shoes yesterday, I couldn’t help myself, they just looked absolutely incredible.” James was already saying way more than he wanted to. He wished he could take it back and deny it but he’d already opened his stupid mouth.


“Ha! Oh my god, I knew it!” Peyton laughed and clinched her fist victoriously.


“You were right,” Mary shook her head and looked at her daughter, “I should have known.” Mary pursed her lips tightly as she kept thinking and looked back at her tiny nephew. “I guess that makes sense now why you offered to help me put lotion on my feet last night.”


“And that’s why he offered to kiss my feet twice last night!” Peyton looked at her tiny cousin and laughed. “You’re so path-etic!” she said in a singsong voice to him.


“Peyton, be nice!” Mary snickered.


“I am being nice, mom,” Peyton rolled her eyes, “I’m just being truthful.”


“He can’t help that he likes our feet, can you dear?” Mary asked, smiling consolingly at him.


James’ heart was racing and he was feeling lightheaded. He was just feeling relieved because he conveniently left out the part where he jizzed all over her insole. He would take that to his grave. He looked back up at his giant aunt, “Y-You’re not mad at me?” he asked shakily. 


“Of course not,” Mary said as her lips stretched into a giant smile. “In fact, I was feeling pretty guilty after having you and Michael between my toes last night. But, oh-ohh-ohhhh my gosh,” she exhaled excitedly, “I loved it so much! I couldn’t stop thinking about it; like, how soon could I get you between my toes again, would that be too much to ask of you, what if you didn’t want to? But now I know…,” she paused and eyed the tiny boy excitedly, “now I know that won’t be a problem.”


James was simultaneously excited and scared at the same time. “What do you mean?” he asked, looking up at the eager eyes of his giant aunt.


“Yeah, mom, geez,” Peyton scoffed, “like, are you expecting James to just want to live between your toes now or something?”


“Ha!” Mary chuckled, not taking her eyes off of her tiny nephew, “that’s not a half bad idea!” She was only joking, but it still made James panic slightly.


“Eww, that’s so freaking gross,” Peyton sighed and put her hands on her hips, as if judging her mother.


“Have you ever tried it?” Mary asked, looking at Peyton with a scrunched up face.


“You mean, have I ever had a tiny person between my toes?” Peyton scoffed, stuck out her tongue. “Ew, no way, that’s freaking gross.”


“Okay, then that explains it,” Mary said, turning back to James.


“Explains what?” Peyton asked, taking offense to her mom’s remark.


“You should try it some time,” Mary shrugged her shoulders at her daughter.


“Okay, so like, can I borrow James for a little bit then?” she asked. Peyton found her mom’s taunt irritating and so she wanted to mess with her a bit. James didn’t know that Peyton was teasing her and his heart dropped. He felt that she wouldn’t be as gentle or as fun as Mary. And he still had the horrible memory of the sole of her giant foot coming down on him fresh in his mind.


“No way, go ask your brother,” Mary quipped dismissively.


“Uh, yeah right,” Peyton chuckled, “as if that dweeb would ever agree to that! But no worries, I’ve got Josh. I’ll ask him.”


“Josh?” Mary asked, taken back.


“Oh yeah, I didn’t tell you, he caught the virus,” Peyton said matter-of-factly.


“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that,” Mary nodded nonchalantly, “I really liked him.”


“It’s okay, thank you,” Peyton said casually.


It was extremely eerie to James how these two giant women talked about someone catching the shrinking virus. Someone’s entire life just changed in the blink of an eye. And it   was someone they were even close to. And all he gets is an ‘I’m sorry to hear that’? It made James’ anxiety rise again.


“But I think James still wants to enjoy his weekend with his cousin and play games, right?” she said to her mom. Then she looked down at her cousin, “Or would you rather get stuck between my mom’s nasty sweaty toes?” Peyton asked.


“Uh-I, of course, whatever-” he tripped over his words.


“Of course, and he’s going to get to play more games, absolutely!” Mary nodded her head profusely. “But I think I might have a few more foot rubs before this weekend is over. Is that okay with you James?” she asked sweetly. The tiny boy nodded furiously up at the giant woman. He wanted nothing more than to be out of her gaze right now. 


“Let’s get you back on the table in the living room with Michael, okay buddy?” Peyton said, holding her open palm down to him. James had never been so relieved to see the sight of a massive hand reaching for him. He climbed on his cousin’s giant hand and laid down on her warm skin.


“I’ll see you later, little guy,” Mary said enthusiastically. “Gotta eat my breakfast first.”


Peyton walked out of the kitchen and waited till she was out of earshot of her mom. “Well, sounds like you’re screwed now. Something tells me that you’re going to be spending a lot of time at my mom’s feet this weekend.” James just nodded sheepishly. “You know you can just tell her ‘no’ right?” Peyton said, in a rare act of not teasing her tiny cousin.


“Yeah I know,” James answered.


Peyton sighed and shook her head. “You’re not going to, are you…,”


“I don’t want to disappoint her!” James said, trying to defend himself.


“It’s okay, it’s your life, little dude, I don’t care what you do with it,” Peyton said, dropping James off at the table where Michael was just waking up.


“What are you guys doing?” Michael asked, groggily.


“Just talking,” Peyton said, “I’m actually going to go to the mall with some friends soon. Do you guys need anything?”


“Can’t think of anything,” they mumbled in uncoordinated unison.


“Okay, can I leave Josh with you guys?” she asked, wincing, hoping that would be okay.


“You’re boyfriend?” Michael asked.


“Yeah he shrunk,” Peyton frowned and rolled her eyes. “He’s upstairs now, but I was hoping he could just hang out with you guys until I get back.”


“Um, yeah, sure, absolutely,” Michael said. “I’m so sorry Peyton,” he said consolingly.


Oh, it's fine,” Peyton shrugged. “But thanks so much, I shouldn’t be back too late.”


“Okay, no worries,” Michael said.


Peyton just smiled and got up and walked away.


“Where have you been?” Michael asked James.


“Dude, I have so much to tell you,” James said, as if he’d seen a ghost.


End Notes:
Leave a comment or send and email if you like. I've had a few people ask for my discord too, so it's carnage#5096 if you'd like to reach out and talk about size stuff. 
Aunt Mary's Soles by carnage
Author's Notes:
The boys get into more trouble at the feet of Mary.

"So, how long have you been talking to Andrew?" Mary asked, still barefoot and in her pajamas, cleaning up the kitchen.

"Only a few weeks, but I don't know, I think it might turn into something," Peyton replied with a shrug, a smile forming on her face. "He's really cool and into the same music as me."

"What about Josh?" Mary asked as she wiped down the counter. "You guys have been together for almost two years now."

"I know, but I've been feeling more and more disconnected with him lately. It's kind of funny because I actually wanted to break up with him, but then…,” Peyton paused, realizing how bad what she was saying sounded, “then he got the shrinking virus. Now I feel like I have to take care of him, like, I can't break up with him now, that would just be cruel, I think."

"As if talking to another boy behind his back isn't?" Mary asked, glancing down at her dusty soles and giving them a quick swipe with a napkin. "Besides, he's got his family."

"I know, I'm just waiting for the right moment," Peyton admitted. Suddenly, a honking sound came from outside, and Peyton jumped up. "That's them, they're here. I'll be back soon. I left Josh with the boys too. Please take it easy on them, will ya?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mary asked, feigning innocence.

"Oh, come on, don't act all innocent, Mom," Peyton grinned playfully. "You're practically counting down the seconds until you can put them to work on your feet." She raised her eyebrows and continued, "I saw that gleam in your eye when you found out about James's little... 'fetish', issue, thingy, or whatever you want to call it."

Mary shrugged and replied with a teasing smile, "Well, you know, it's all about making his weekend here more enjoyable, right? And if it happens to benefit me too, then what's the harm? They're just feet, after all."

Peyton laughed, giving her mom a knowing look. “Okay…,” Peyton said with a mocking gag, “you’re officially disgusting!” she teased.
Mary couldn't help but laugh. "Of course, dear. I promise to be on my best behavior," she promised, a playful glint in her eye. "Now, go have fun and don't forget to pick up those things for me at Sephora!"

"I won't, love you, Mom," Peyton said, closing the front door behind her.
Left alone in the kitchen, Mary took a moment to appreciate the quiet. She leaned back on the counter and sipped her coffee, glancing down at her elegant feet. She wiggled her toes and admired the way her nails shimmered in the light.

‘I do have lovely feet,’ she mused to herself. ‘I can see why a foot-boy would love them,’ she told herself, saying whatever she needed to ease her conscience. She wanted her nephew at her feet so badly that she was trying to convince herself that it was more for his indulgence, not hers. ‘James is lucky I have such nice feet, and that I’d even want him anywhere near them,’ she chuckled to herself, finishing her coffee and leaving the kitchen to relax in the living room, her beautiful feet carrying her gracefully across the floor.

***

"Sorry, I'm not too familiar with this game. I wasn't much of a gamer growing up," Josh admitted, as his character flung towards the edge of the screen.

"Seriously? Everyone knows Smash!" Michael exclaimed, barely concealing his disbelief.

"Don't worry about it," James interjected. "We can always switch to a movie instead."

"Actually, that's not a bad idea," Michael agreed, as his character's victory screen flashed on the TV.

Josh sighed, "I wish I was registered already. Then I could have gone with Peyton to the mall today and not crashed your guys' weekend."

Michael and James were about to reassure Josh that he wasn't a burden when the ground began to tremble beneath them. The imposing figure of Mary Harper entered the room, her presence impossible to ignore.  James would have been lying if he said he wasn’t watching every step the colossal woman took with her bare feet

"Hey boys," Mary greeted them warmly, towering over the trio of tiny teenagers on the living room table. "Have you had anything to eat yet?"

"No, Peyton accidentally knocked down the ladder again, Mom," Michael explained, "but we've been snacking, so we're good."

Mary rolled her eyes, “Oh my lord,” she sighed as she bent down on her knees to fix the ladder, her movements swift and elegant. The colossal being's sudden movements made Josh wince. The sight of the giant woman's face up close was an incredible sight for all of them. Every detail, down to the smallest hair, was visible and fascinating.

"There we go," Mary announced as she effortlessly restored the ladder. She turned her attention back to the tiny boys, examining them with a mix of curiosity and concern. "You know, now that I see you all up close, it looks like you could use a shower too - all of you, actually.”

It was true. Josh hadn't showered since he shrank, and he had spent most of the night in Peyton's sweaty cleavage or in her shirt on her dresser. James and Michael hadn't showered either since their previous encounter with Mary's colossal feet. And James still carried the faint scent of Peyton's foot on him. Fortunately, all the boys had become 'nose blind' to any lingering odors.

"Yeah, that's next on our agenda," Michael agreed, still somewhat resentful about the previous night's toe-smothering incident with his mom’s enormous feet.

"We're planning to watch a movie afterward. Would you like to join us?" James asked, doing his best to act normal around his towering aunt. However, his attempt at nonchalance only made the situation more awkward. It wasn't exactly cool to invite your aunt or mom to watch a movie with you.

Mary chuckled softly, which unintentionally hurt James's feelings as she politely declined, "No, thank you, James."

"Oh," James responded softly, slightly disappointed.

"But, you know what? I just had a crazy idea," Mary said, her massive form still leaning over the boys, her coffee breath gently wafting over them. "How about I order lunch from that Chinese place you love?"

Michael, James, and Josh perked up at the suggestion. Mary didn't order take-out very often, so having it two days in a row felt like a special treat. "That would be amazing, Mom, thanks!"

"Great!" Mary paused, her excitement and slight nervousness building as she prepared to reveal her next idea. "Now, let's discuss how you can pay for it."

"Us?" Michael inquired, taken aback.

"Mmm-hmm," Mary affirmed eagerly, her gigantic bare feet shifting slightly.

"But you said you were going to buy it," Michael protested, lifting his palm in a questioning gesture.

"Well, obviously, you'd have to pay me back," Mary laughed, her breath creating a gust of wind that washed over the three tiny teens.

James started to feel anxious, sensing where his giant aunt was heading with this proposal.

"How can we possibly pay you back?" Michael asked, genuinely puzzled.

"I was thinking another foot rub would be nice, actually," Mary beamed, her imposing presence bearing down on the tiny trio. She expected Michael to get a little upset, and she was right. He looked visibly frustrated, like he couldn't believe what she had just said. James, on the other hand, seemed to be shaking. Mary couldn't tell if it was from excitement or fear, but either way, she assumed he would enjoy it just as much as she would.

But she didn't expect Josh's reaction. He looked almost offended at her idea.

"What's wrong, Josh?" the giant woman asked, her towering figure casting a shadow over him.

"You're joking, right?" Josh responded, his voice wavering.

"I don't think she's joking," Michael said, bowing his head in disbelief.

"He's right," the giant woman declared, furrowing her brows. "I want a nice little foot rub from you boys. Is that too much to ask?"

"It's demeaning!" Josh retorted, his voice barely a whisper. "We don't *want* to do that. And legally speaking, you can't make us."

"I don't think it's demeaning," Mary scoffed with a sarcastic smile. "In fact, these boys are going into that line of work with the Emerald Palms Nail and Spa company. They even did my toes and heels last night. So you don't speak for everyone, little guy," she grinned mockingly at him.

"Well, I don't want to do that either, Mom!" Michael blurted out, feeling powerless. "It really sucks doing that."

"Well, then I guess you don't get any Chinese food today," Mary said, pursing her lips, her enormous size adding weight to her words.

"Honestly, that's not worth rubbing your feet, so I'm okay not getting any," Michael answered, trying to stand his ground.

"James," Mary said, smugly turning her attention to her tiny nephew, "what do you think? Would you mind giving your aunt Mary a foot rub?"

She slyly leaned back and placed her gigantic bare foot in front of the boys. Her heel landed on the table, and her sole stretched high above them. She wiggled her toes, causing the wrinkles of her sole to flex and stretch. Her actions were seductive to James, but to Michael and Josh, it was humiliating.

"James?" Mary asked, scrunching her toes, her colossal foot an imposing reminder of her power over them.

"I- uh, don't care. Whatever," he stammered anxiously, trying to mask his fear. "I just want to be helpful."

Mary smiled. "Of course you do," she said, gracefully lifting her other colossal foot and placing it on the table alongside the first. "But I've got two feet, and it would take you an awfully long time all by yourself," she teased, the fluid movements of her toes mesmerizing James. "Don't you think it would be better if all of you worked together?"

James reluctantly tore his gaze away from his aunt's captivating soles and glanced at his cousin.

"What do I do?" he whispered forcefully to Michael and Josh, but it was pointless to whisper as Mary could hear everything they said through her communicator.

"This is just like last night!" Michael seethed, feeling dwarfed by his mother's towering figure.

"I can just say 'no', you want me to say 'no'?" James asked, not wanting to upset his cousin any more than necessary. He could tell Michael was still irked about the previous night, even before he made that comment.

Mary grew suspicious as the boys continued to discuss things amongst themselves. Sensing that a 'no' could be a possibility, she decided to tease them a bit.

"Come on, boys," she said playfully, her presence reminding them of her control over the situation. She pushed herself up into the chair and set her feet back on the table, each movement emphasizing the intimidating size of her feet. "It won't take too long. Just do a good job, and then you can go shower and enjoy your day. Play games, watch movies, whatever... but for now..." she smiled light-heartedly, her feet flexing before them, "let's have some fun with my feet, shall we?"

She chuckled as she lowered her massive feet down onto the tiny boys, the mere size of her soles making them feel even more powerless. All three of them screamed, including James, as the shadow of Mary's feet overtook them, plunging them into total darkness and eventually under the crushing weight of her soles. It felt like they were trapped in a compactor.

"Now, since you boys did such a fantastic job on my heels and my toes last night, I thought maybe you could give some love to my soles today," she grinned excitedly, enjoying the power she held over them.

The boys struggled against the soft, expansive skin of the giant woman's soles, inadvertently tickling her as they did. She could hear their muffled noises through her earpiece. It *almost* made her feel guilty, but the playful teasing was too much fun for her to stop.

"This is already feeling great, guys!" the giantess said in a sugary tone. She was clearly enjoying herself. It almost felt like a strange release to feel them under her feet, squirming away. Mary realized she was treading a fine line with her actions, but she reveled in her mixed emotions for just a little while longer before deciding to lift her soles up. As soon as she couldn't feel them any longer, she missed it immensely.

She listened to their pants and sighs of relief for a moment, but their reprieve was short-lived. With a playful smile, she casually settled her vast soles on them again, reveling in the sensation beneath her feet. It was like an addictive thrill, like a drug.

For the boys, they felt the immense pressure of her rubbery skin flattening them into the hard surface of the table. They tried, futilely, to ward off her titanic feet, but pushing and kicking only stretched her soft skin in any direction they resisted. Unbeknownst to them, the giant woman was thoroughly enjoying their struggles.

Mary pressed just a little harder, wanting to feel them even more intensely. But then, as if snapping back to her senses, she released the pressure of her feet off of them. She didn't want to hurt them, of course, but she still didn't want to let them go either.

Mary was panting, feeling hot and excited. She lifted her soles just slightly until she could hear them yelling through their communicators. She breathed in shakily, still riding the high of feeling the tiny boys under her feet.

"Kiss my feet," she said playfully, trying to maintain an air of control over her emotions.

"Stop doing this!" shouted a tiny voice.

"Get off us, you giant cow!" another voice said sharply.

That took Mary by surprise. Her first instinct was to press down as hard as she could with her feet, but she reigned in her anger and moved her feet to either side of the tiny boys.

"Who said that?" she asked, her tone a mix of playfulness and annoyance.

The boys looked up at her giant face, a teasing expression with a hint of defiance, intensified by the presence of her monumental soles towering over them to the left and the right.

"I'll ask again," she purred, "who just called me a 'giant cow'?"

None of the tiny teenagers responded. They were all too afraid, especially with the sight of Mary's beautiful and imposing feet before them.

"Tell you what," Mary said, sighing her anger away into a playful smile, "how about when each of you speak, you'll address me in an identifying way so I can tell who is talking to me." She ran her hands down her legs, her stunning feet drawing their attention, and calmed herself down further. "For example, Michael, you will refer to me as Mom. James, you will address me as Aunt Mary. And Josh, you will call me Mrs. Harper. Is that clear to everyone?"

"Yes, Mom / Aunt Mary / Mrs. Harper," they all muttered simultaneously, their voices trembling.

"Good," Mary said with a smirk, asserting her intimidating presence. "Now I still want to address the rude comment that was said to me just a few moments ago." She paused to glare at the tinies cowering under her gaze. Even James felt scared in this situation, but he loved being under his aunt's beautiful feet, so her next question surprised him.

"James, dear?" the giantess said, her feet flexing before him. "Was it you?"

"No ma'am, er, I mean, Aunt Mary," James shook his head pleadingly. "I would never!"

"I didn't think so," Mary smiled reassuringly, her feet continuing to enchant them. "Your mother has done a tremendous job raising you to be a respectful and polite young man."

She turned her attention to her own son, Michael, and asked him the same question. "What about you, son? Was it you?" Her beautiful feet shifted slightly, maintaining their threatening presence.

"No…," Michael muttered.

"No…, what?" Mary emphasized, her feet flexing before them.

"No, Mom," Michael corrected himself. But his tone indicated that he did it out of annoyance.

"Check your attitude, little guy," Mary growled, her massive feet serving as a reminder of her dominance. "How did Natalie get such a polite young man and I ended up with you? Maybe I should ask her for some advice!" Mary shook her head in a huff. But she was more concerned with Josh at the moment. "Josh, that only leaves you," she calmly gazed at him, "was it you? Did you call me a fat cow?"

"Yes," Josh said brazenly. "I'm sorry though. That was rude. I was upset."

"I can understand that," Mary smirked as her beautiful toes clenched back and forth, stretching and flexing her soles, capturing their attention once more. "I mean, my feet were squashing you pretty hard. But is that the best apology you can possibly muster?”

"Mrs. Harper," Josh said, shaking his head, "you can't do that to tinies! Article 7, section B, of the Tinies Rights bill makes it clear that you can't force, threaten, or coerce us into non-consensual acts of servitude! We have rights and deserve to be treated with respect."

Mary looked down at him, her eyes rolling in annoyance. "Oh, my lord," she said, "always with the political nonsense with you, isn't it? Is that all you can ever talk about?" Mary scoffed, her beautiful feet shifting slightly as she spoke. "No wonder Peyton wants to break up with you," she said casually before realizing what she had just let slip.

"What?!" Josh stammered, his face turning pale. "Peyton wants to break up with me? How do you even know that?"

"Shit!" Mary sighed, realizing she had gone too far. "Okay! Who wants to order Chinese? I think you've earned it." She said, moving past her comment, not even acknowledging Josh's question.

End Notes:


Leave a comment, or feel free to email me or DM on discord carnage#5096

A Deal with Peyton by carnage
Author's Notes:
Josh's problems get brushed aside because they're not a priority to the giantesses. More taboo feelings for James takes place instead.

Josh couldn't shake the overwhelming feeling of helplessness that coursed through his body as those words pierced him. The shrinking virus had turned his world upside down in ways he'd never imagined. It completely robbed him of his normal life. But it was the potential loss of his relationship with Peyton that really stung. As if being small wasn’t humiliating enough, knowing she was only prolonging their relationship out of some misguided sense of duty was a crushing blow to him. He didn’t want her pity, he wanted her to genuinely want him, to truly care about him. Time had crawled to a stand still since Mary had revealed Peyton’s true feelings.

"Josh," Mary asked, towering over him, "how could you not have seen this coming? I mean, of course Peyton wouldn't want to date a tiny."

"I-, I don't know, I thought I was an exception," he muttered, his voice full of hurt, "like it wouldn't matter..."

"Well," Mary sighed, crossing her arms in front of her chest, "it does. And I'm sorry, kiddo, there's nothing I can do about it."

Josh's heart raced as he thought of all the things he wanted to say to Peyton. "If only I could just talk to Peyton, maybe I could-," he started.

"No, no way," Mary thundered, her gaze intensifying. "Absolutely not. Don't even think about mentioning any of this to Peyton."

"But... why?" he asked, confused. "She going to bring it up sooner or later."

"I'm not risking getting my daughter upset with me, especially over some tiny little man," she sighed, her huge hand gesturing towards him dismissively.

"Some tiny little man?" Josh repeated, a little taken back. "Mrs. Harper...," he squeaked, "it's me, Josh."

Mary's face softened. "I'm sorry, Josh. You're a nice guy, really, but you're still just a tiny. You're going to have to move on and find someone else."

Josh was starting to get a little upset at this point. "Well," he said, shaking his head, "when was she planning on telling me? How long has she felt this way? How much longer until she breaks it off?"

"I don't know," Mary sighed, "but I think she wants to do it soon. So, just wait until she brings it up. Okay?" Mary smiled reassuringly at Josh. "Can you do that for me?"

"I'll try...," he muttered.

"Well," Mary chuckled, attempting to lighten the mood, "if you can't manage that, then I think there's a nice pair of my boots that have your name on the bottom of them." She smirked playfully as she glanced over at a pair of discarded boots by the door and then back down at him.

"What?" he asked, his eyes widening in panic.

Even James and Michael looked at each other nervously. They wisely avoided eye contact entirely with the giant woman towering over them.

"Oh come on, guys," Mary said in exasperation, dropping her hands to her side and shaking her head, "I'm just messing with you, geez. Do you really think I would do that?" she asked. Josh started to stammer and choke up, his emotions overwhelming him. "Oh come on guys," she said with a sigh, "I was only teasing. Can't you take a joke?" She dropped her hands to her sides and shook her head at their reactions. "Honestly."

Mary's eyes narrowed as she towered over the three tiny individuals on the coffee table. They trembled in fear, their small bodies quivering under her immense presence.

After a few moments, James spoke up. "Yeah...," he stammered, sweat beading on his forehead, "we get it. We can take a joke." He paused for just a second. "But it's just really scary when a giant, even you, says something like that, you know?"

"Oh sweetie," Mary said, her face and her tone softening. "You don't have to be scared of me. I would never actually...,"

James' mind flashed back to gruesome image of the tiny painter who met his unfortunate end under his giant aunt's heel. Sure, she would never intentionally harm tinies, or so she claimed, but the fact that she had the ability to crush somebody so small, even accidently, was a terrifying thought.

"You're thinking about that poor tiny painter, aren't you?" Mary asked.

"It did cross my mind," James admitted and chuckled nervously, looking up at his colossal aunt. His mind flashed with images of being at her mercy, succumbing to her every whim. He didn't know whether to be terrified or aroused. He couldn't help but think back to the exhilarating rush of being under Mary's colossal form during their previous encounters. The thought of being toyed with by his giantess aunt sent shivers down his spine.

"Maybe my joke was in poor taste," Mary sighed again, pinching the bridge of her nose with her fingers. "Well, again" she said, looking at the three tiny individuals looking up at her, "I'm sorry about the joke. And I would never actually hurt a tiny person," she paused for a second before adding firmly, "on purpose!"

"We know, Aunt Mary," James squeaked, "it's okay."

"Well, I'm going to freshen up before the take out gets here." She turned on her heels and started walking away, and in just a few booming steps, Mary was around the corner and out of sight. The three tiny companions looked at each other for a minute, processing everything that had happened. They could still hear her thundering around the house, each of her footsteps reverberating loudly through the home as she walked around in nearby rooms.

Michael wasted no time in getting back to what was important to him, his match on Smash Bros that was still paused from earlier.

“Are you sure you don’t want to play?” asked Michael.

Josh just shook his head. “Nah,” he sighed, “I’m good.” He tried to sound like he was okay, but his voice still trembled with heartache. James and Michael couldn’t help but feel sorry for him. They wished there was something they could do, but what was there?

“It might help take your mind off things for a while,” James said.

"Seriously, I'm fine," Josh reiterated.

James just nodded and joined his cousin. He didn't mention any of the weird things that had just happened. And Michael didn't ask him either. Regardless, James knew he'd have to cool it down a few notches. There was only so much teasing and being toyed with that Michael could handle and James didn't want to have anything come between them. And that included Aunt Mary.


The minutes seemed to drag on. And there was no sign of Mary or Chinese food yet. Josh just sat there, solemnly watching James and Michael play their games. He was too heartbroken to even think about playing.

James noticed.

“Man, how do you even know if it’s true?” James asked, trying to be optimistic. “Maybe something got twisted or misunderstood somehow?"

Josh considered the possibility but it didn’t make him feel any better. “Why would Mary lie about that?” Josh reasoned. “There would be no point. It has to be true.”

“Man, I would just wait to talk to Peyton when she gets home, dude,” Michael said. Although he liked Josh, he wasn’t nearly as concerned with his big sister’s love life. "You never know, she might have a totally different perspective on it."

"Yeah Josh, Michael’s right," James agreed, attempting to sound upbeat. "You should hear her side of the story before you jump to any conclusions."

"But your mom-," Josh started.

"Who cares about my mom," Michael said, pausing the game. "Or just ask Peyton, say, hey, I was thinking about our relationship. And then let her take it from there. Just force the issue."

“I suppose…,” Josh sighed. But his heart was still plagued with doubt, and it was hard for him to hold on to hope in the face of such crushing news. Although James and Michael were trying to console him, he couldn’t help but feel alone, and he dreaded the conversation that awaited him with Peyton.

Just then, as if on cue, Peyton walked through the door. In one fluid motion, she dropped her shopping bags and kicked off her flip flops. “Mom!” her voice echoed throughout the house, “I’m home, I got your Sephora stuff!” She took off her sunglasses, revealing her sparkling eyes, and looked over at the three tiny miniscule tinies on the living room coffee table. She tossed her cardigan to the floor and sauntered into the living room with a big smile. 

“How are my favorite little shrunken guys doing?” she asked with a beaming smile, her lips stretching to reveal rows of perfect pearly white teeth. James, however, was distracted by her beautiful bare feet as she elegantly walked across the plush carpet. The smooth expanse of her skin seemed to glow under the soft lighting, and each step she took left an impressive imprint in the carpet's fibers.

Even Josh, though heartbroken, was mesmerized by her beauty, which was accented by her tank top revealing her toned stomach, and her cut-off shorts which proudly displays her toned legs.

Michael, however, could not have cared less about his giant sister's towering presence and arrival. 

“Ahh,” she sighed, “it feels so good to be home!” she sighed, as she flopped on the couch and abruptly propped her bare feet up on the table the three tinies were sitting. The shockwave from her massive heels striking the table created a shockwave that made Michael drop his controller at a critical point in his game and he lost his match.

“Peyton!” he exclaimed, turning to see her towering soles facing him, completely obscuring his view of his colossal sister. “What the hell! Again?!”

“Gosh, you’re so dramatic, little bro!” she giggled. “Just relax, will ya? I’m exhausted and just need to rest my tired feet, that’s all!”  She idly flexed her toes and playfully scrunched her soles back and forth.

“Well go do it somewhere else,” he muttered as he restarted his match.


Peyton just smirked and rolled her eyes. “Always such a drama king!” she said, turning her attention to the other two tinies down at her feet. "Well, hopefully you two are in a better mood than sour pants over there!" 

James’ heart was pounding, the sight of his cousin’s soft soles and towering toes was an excitement he could barely contain, and his jittery movements caught Peyton's eye. "Settle down, little Jamesy, you need to be more subtle, not so...freaky, ya know?"

Her words hit him like a bucket of ice and James felt his color drain as she called him out on his inappropriate thoughts in front of the others. He looked up at her, absolutely mortified as her gigantic eyes beamed down at him with a smirk that melted him. But he just couldn't help it, the urge to drop everything and serve her was too strong.

"S-sorry," he stammered, trying to find his voice, "I-, I just-, it's-"

“Just…, shhh….,” she sighed with a dismissive nod, quieting James right down. Peyton just rolled her eyes at his stammering and focused on Josh instead. 

"Josh, I'm surprised I haven't heard anything about this being a violation of treating tinies with respect." she said, gesturing to her feet being on the table with them. "I mean, I knew James would like it," she flashed a quick teasing wink over to her tiny cousin and then looked back at Josh, "but I thought for sure you would've given me a lecture by now. You alright? I hope my nerd brother and cousin treated you okay. They gave you turns playing, right?"

"Yeah, they've been good," he said, slumping down. He was still heartbroken but trying to play it cool.

"Good," Peyton said, her voice softening. "I'm glad they treated you okay..." She glanced at the table, catching sight of her tiny cousin nervously flinching under her gaze.

“You okay there, James?” she chuckled, a hint mischief in her voice.

James shook his head vigorously and tried to refocus on the game.

Peyton raised an eyebrow at him while smirking before turning her attention back to Josh. "So what's up, babe? You look kinda down there," she said in a softer tone, leaning in closer as if sensing something was off.

'Well, actually...," Josh started. "I've just been thinking...,"

The sound of the doorbell interrupted them and Mary answered the door to get the food.

"Oh man, just in time!" Peyton chirped, pulling her feet off the table, leaning over the tiny boys. "I got back home just in time for lunch!"

Everyone looked over from their position on the coffee table as Mary grabbed the paper bad full of steaming boxes of Chinese food. “Hey everyone! I hope you’re hungry,” she announced cheerfully, closing the door walking into the dining room and setting them down on the table.

Mary walked back into the room, her towering figure looming over three shrunken boys on the living room table. "Come on, Michael," she said. In one swift move, Mary picked up her minuscule son, her warm hands providing a comforting reassurance despite her immense size. Michael squirmed slightly before settling into his mother's expansive palm.

Next came Josh, whose cheeks blushed a deep shade of red as he was delicately lifted into Mary's hand. Despite the embarrassment of being manhandled by the gorgeous giantess, there was a part of him that felt terrified of her still.

Mary began to walk away, leaving the shrunken and defenseless James on the coffee table by himself.

"What about James?" Peyton asked curiously.

"Nope," Mary said, turning around and giving James a knowing smile. "His mother's orders were clear - no free rides and no assistance. He has to walk there himself." With that, Mary reached up to her ear and pulled out her communicator that allowed her to her the tinies when they were too far away. "And just so I don't have to listen to you whine, I'm gonna leave this right here," she said setting the device down on a shelf. She chuckled to herself and continued around the corner and disappeared into the dining room down the hall.

"Oh," Peyton mocked, "that was pretty cold."

James looked up with pleading eyes at his towering cousin. "Peyton, please don't make me walk all the way there again! That sucked last time!"

Peyton's lips curled into a sly smirk as she shrugged nonchalantly. "Sorry little guy, but rules are rules," she said in a teasing tone. "Looks like you're going to have to hoof it again."

"Peyton, please," James said, caught in the shadow of the beautiful titaness as she stood up majestically. She was literally the size of a building to him. A living skyscraper, her every movement shaking the ground. Her large chest slightly obscured her smirking face as she playfully looked down at her one inch tall cousin.

"Just be careful down there, tiny guy," Peyton bit her tongue teasingly, "that would suck to accidently..., squash you..." She chuckled tauntingly, her massive breasts, already larger than life, bounced with each giggle.

James gulped. The mere thought of his giantess cousin crushing him underfoot sent shivers of both fear and excitement down his spine.

Just as Peyton was turning to leave her tiny cousin behind, he called up to her. "I'll do anything! I'll even rub your feet!"

Peyton stopped and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Rub my feet?" she asked with a disbelieving expression, looking down at the tiny James. "God, you truly are kinda pathetic, aren't ya?"

"I just really don't wanna walk to the table by myself again," he admitted.

Peyton thought a moment, then smirked. "Okay tiny, you got yourself a deal. But it's gotta be a good one."

"It will be!" James reassured her. "The best!"

All the dirt scrubbed from every inch?" she asked, raising her eyebrows inquisitively.

"Of course!" James answered.

"And the dirt from my toenails?" Peyton chuckled amusedly.

"Gone!" he quipped.

"Moisturizer?" she smiled coyly.

"It wouldn't be a true massage without it," James laughed nervously.

"And uh," Peyton lifted her foot up and placed it directly in front of James, "how about a paint job?" she asked, flexing her toes playfully.

"Oh," James paused and looked up at his smirking cousin, "of course, if that's what you want."

"It is," she rolled her eyes, "that's why I said it, you dork."

"...right...," James stuttered, feeling stupid. He was just too enamored by the overwhelming presence of Peyton towering over him while her toes flexed idly before him.

"So," she said, setting her foot back down and standing up tall, "if you agree to those terms, I'll give ya a ride to the dining room."

"Deal," James said. He was elated, although, he would have preferred his aunt over Peyton, it was still exciting.

"Come here, little buggy," Peyton snorted with laughter, reaching down for her tiny cousin. Those words made James' heart flutter with nervous energy. "There we go," Peyton cooed, cupping him protectively in her hand, holding him close to her chest as she started towards the dining room.

James was a little relieved that he wasn't walking the trek from the living room all the way down the hall and into the dining room himself. But he realized Peyton was right; it was going to be a hell of a lot more work serving and pampering her feet than if he would have just walked. He was thinking through his stupidity when he heard Peyton stop.

"Shit," she muttered, opening her fingers to look at James' tiny form writhing in her soft palm. "Mom's gonna get pissed if she finds out I gave you any help."

"It'll be fine," James shouted up to her. "Just-,"

"Shh!" Peyton quickly silenced him by closing her fist around him, squelching his already minuscule voice. "Hmm," Peyton said, thinking quickly. "Sorry little cuz, this is the best I can do," she said, lifting him up to her ample bosom.

"What?" James exclaimed, watching his giant cousin's breasts come closer and closer, until he was shoved into the warm embrace of her cleavage. "Peyton, you can't!" he managed to protest before he was completely silenced, suffocated between her two mountainous orbs of flesh pressing in on him from both sides. "Shh," Peyton hushed him, adjusting her bra and shirt to accommodate their unexpected guest. "Just for a little bit," she smirked mischievously. 

End Notes:


Thanks for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12749