Ellie and Tina's Dinner Date (Commission) by WookieWizard
Summary:

This story was done as a commission a few years ago, and is complete on Patreon. I will be gradually releasing all chapters over time, but please consider becoming a patron to access all 10 chapters right now. But do not stress if that's not an option for you. The whole story will be publicly available for free in the future.

If you would like to purchase a commission from me check out my page for rates and don't hesitate to get into contact!

Become a patron if you like my writing. I like getting stories out as often as possible.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Bruce is the manager of a busy coffee shop. Although he was in his 30s, he always found himself attracted to his female co-workers, most of whom were college-aged. He also has a secret fetish. He wants to be shrunk and eaten alive by giant women. Although he would never actually want to live out something like this in reality, the fantasy really aroused him to the max! Ellie is a new server who had recently started working at the coffee shop, and is the latest focus of Bruce's affections. But when a mutual coworker named Tina gets involved, all of their lives would be changed forever, and Bruce finds himself living out the fantasy he never dared ask to become real.

Please support me on Ko-fi! Donations help me keep up my work as a writer.

https://ko-fi.com/wookiewizard


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 5989 Read: 24009 Published: February 02 2023 Updated: August 09 2023

1. 1 by WookieWizard

2. 2 by WookieWizard

3. Chapter 3 by WookieWizard

4. Chapter 4 by WookieWizard

5. Chapter 5 by WookieWizard

6. Chapter 6 by WookieWizard

7. Chapter 7 by WookieWizard

8. Chapter 8 by WookieWizard

1 by WookieWizard

It was an ordinary day at Brewed Fresh, the flagship shop of a growing southern Wisconsin coffee chain. That meant it was busy. Morning commuters would be in and out to get their caffeine dose before starting the workday; and both retirees and young college kids alike loved choosing the joint as their venue to catch up with friends over a hot cup of joe.

 

Bruce was the shop’s manager. He liked the job fine, and the morning rush gave him his daily wake-up call. Bruce was in his early 30s and in his free time he loved to play video games, write stories and nerd out over Game of Thrones and Marvel movies. He also had a secret desire; To be shrunk down to less than an inch and be treated and eaten like a piece of food by hot women.

 

As of late, Bruce had been having these secret thoughts about Ellie, a girl that Brewed Fresh recently hired as a server. Although he was impressed by her drive and her ability to deliver under pressure, his real thoughts were elsewhere. The 21-year-old girl was a real beauty. She had pale white skin, straight raven-black hair, jade green eyes, thick lips and a love for tattoos. The many designs across her arms gave her a serious bad-girl vibe, and she showed it in her work by telling people how it is. She wasn’t the kind of person to take shit from anybody, even from her superiors at work or from customers that were so clearly in the wrong. Perhaps even more attractive to Bruce was her impressively long tongue. She had a habit of poking it out when she was excited. He wanted to see her use it to play with her food more than anything; or be said food himself.

 

Despite being 10 years her senior, Bruce felt he had a shot with Ellie. She seemed very mature for her age and he was immensely attracted to her projection of authority. Conveniently, this fit in with his secret fetish. The desire to be treated like nothing requires the other party to wield absolute power unrestrained. Her personality was one better fitted for running her own coffee shop, not a cog in someone else’s dream machine. Bruce had rehearsed his big move a few times already over the last couple of weeks, and he felt confident that as soon as he had a moment alone with Ellie, he’d lay out his proposition. If luck was really on his side, maybe she’d share his giantess and vore fetish and help him live out his fantasy to its fullest.

 

1:00pm came. It was around this time that the early morning staff that got the shop ready before the other employees arrived would take their breaks. Bruce saw this as his opportunity, as he and Ellie were that day’s early morning employees.

 

“Wanna try that Korean takeaway place I told you about?” Bruce asked her. “I promise, you won’t be disappointed.”

 

If there was anything Ellie loved in the world, it was eating great food with company. The girl was truly a foodie and made it her mission to try as many restaurants as possible, no matter the cultural origin or the expense.

 

“Sure!” she said with positivity. She didn’t suspect a thing and only saw it as her manager being sociable. She didn’t even take note of Bruce holding the door open for her in the fashion of a true gentleman. “Strike one,” Bruce thought to himself.

 

Bruce and Ellie sat down at a park bench after they got their meal. Ellie was particularly impressed by the bulgogi she bought and could tell that her manager had great taste.

“You certainly know where the best places to eat are around here” she said.

“Thanks!” Bruce replied. “I wanted to ask you something.”

 

“Mhm” Ellie replied casually, looking down at her meal and stuffing her mouth full.

 

“You’re a real nice girl. I like you, Ellie. How about we go out for a date tonight? Dinner at the best French restaurant in town!”

 

Right away, Ellie’s demeanor changed. She almost choked on her food as she scoffed while swallowing it, not even paying attention to her big mouthful. When she collected herself, she started laughing. Bruce’s heart sank.

 

“You’re a nice guy, Bruce. But really? Come on…” she replied, feeling he didn’t even deserve an explanation. She hardly felt sorry for him either. It was as if he should have known better.

 

Feeling humiliated, Bruce left with his meal. He didn’t even finish it before returning to work.

 

After her meal, Ellie started walking back to the shop. She saw one of her coworkers, Tina, heading in to start her shift. Tina was a tall and skinny girl with bluish-grey eyes and straight brown hair. The two got along very well when they worked together, and now had even more in common. Ellie ran up to Tina, full of excitement.

 

“Tina! You wouldn’t believe what happened! Bruce just asked me out on a date!”

 

They both knew each other’s feelings on Bruce. Tina burst out laughing with her.

 

As Tina collected herself, she said “Oh dang! Sorry you had to go through that! Bruce’s a weird dude! He used to hit on me all the time when I was new to this job! All I’d be doing is cutting up a piece of cake and he’d make a suggestive comment to me. He needs to consider dating people his own age. Maybe the weirdo can’t get a date with them, so he goes for the young college girls.”

 

Ellie nodded with her agreeingly. She knew this story sounded right. She allowed Tina to continue.

 

“… and he’s got a really weird fetish. I’m amazed he even confessed to it. He’s waaaaay too open, Ellie!”

 

Tina went on to tell Ellie all about Bruce’s shrinking/vore fetish, sparing no details.

 

“Hey Ellie” Tina said, “I have an amazing idea! Go back to Bruce and apologize, and take him up on his offer.”

 

Initially, Ellie was shocked at this suggestion. But her confused expression turned to a devious grin of agreement as Tina went on.

 

“We’ll meet up at the venue ahead of time. I have something special planned for dear old Bruce. And I know you’ll love it…”

End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon, and there are 10 whole chapters of giantess fun in them! If you want to read the rest of the story now, please join up today! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story to the public incrementally over time.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

2 by WookieWizard

“So… regarding this fetish,” Ellie asked with intense curiosity in her eyes, “what do you think Bruce imagines us doing to him?”

 

“He didn’t spare any details when he told me about it,” Tina replied, “I can guarantee you that he wants us to shrink him down. He’d love for us to dominate, humiliate and objectify him. Treat him like he doesn’t matter! Not a human being with feelings and rights and all that. Just something for our enjoyment. I guarantee you that he thinks about us eating him alive. Nothing more than food to satiate our divine bodies.”

 

Ellie found it both curiosity-inducing and hilarious at the same time. Above all she found the fetish and Bruce by extension to be pathetic. The coffee shop manager that has sexual fantasies that would result in him dying.

 

“Do you think he’s masturbated to the thought of me gobbling him up like a snack?” Ellie asked.

 

“Positive.” Tina stated with absolute confidence. “You’ve already worked with us… what, two weeks? He’d have blown his load to that thought several times. Probably runs to the bathroom to rub one out to you chewing and swallowing him up.”

 

Ellie squealed in astoundment. “What a loser! Oh, god. Oh, my god, Tina! He’s so fucking weird. It’s hilarious.”

 

“This is where it gets interesting.” Tina said, loving Ellie’s responses already. “I possess certain… abilities. I just need the right partner-in-crime before I do anything?”

 

“What abilities?”

 

“I’m a witch, and I have a magic powder that will shrink poor Bruce.”

 

“Poor Bruce?” Ellie asked, laughing as she spoke.

 

“Well… maybe you’re right! He’s getting what he wants! But I’m hoping he really doesn’t want it when things are underway!” Tina replied. “What I want you to do is catch him alone and ‘change your mind’ about the date. Set it up for tonight and I’ll do the rest! Before any of us know it, Bruce will be in our stomachs. And I can tell you from experience… it will be delicious.”

 

Ellie was giddy with excitement and getting off to the plan like a true sadist. Tina’s excitement was not so obvious, but she wore a sweet smile. It masked her desire for revenge against the manager that had made work more difficult than it needed to be with his unwanted advances.

 

Tina and Ellie walked back into the shop together. Bruce was preparing a customer’s coffee and had a depressed look on his face. He took a glance at them and quickly shot his gaze back down; feeling uncomfortable at making eye-contact with Ellie, let alone having to talk to her again. He felt totally humiliated.

 

“How could I possibly have thought that beautiful girl would have gone on a date with me? She’s totally out of my league,” Bruce thought to himself. “I’ll excuse myself to go do some back-of-house work. At least I can avoid Ellie until the end of my shift.”

“Tina, good thing you’re here.” Bruce said loudly to her from across the room. “I’m leaving you in charge out here for the rest of my shift. I have important things to do.”

 

Tina resented it when Bruce dropped his duties on her without extra pay. She knew that this time it was only because he was embarrassed. But he would get his soon enough.

“Right, boss man.” Tina replied, a tone of frustration made very clear.

 

Bruce excused himself from the room after finishing the order. Tina went to scan on for her shift and Ellie jumped behind the counter. As Bruce passed her, he very deliberately avoided her eyes and brushed past her almost in a rush. Ellie wondered if Bruce saw her sadist’s smile; not that he’d know what it was about anyway.

 

The shop was getting quiet now that the lunch rush was over. Tina took the helm and gave Ellie a head nod with a smile, motioning her to go ‘change her mind’ about the date.

 

***

Bruce was doing stocktake in the walk-in freezer. Two days early. In reality, he was just wasting time. Ellie walked into the freezer and closed the door behind her.

Bruce looked at her, both nervously and surprised.

“What do you need, Ellie?” he said with a groan.

 

“I… I changed my mind, Bruce. I would like to go on that date. I’m… I’m sorry about what I said earlier.”

 

Bruce was shocked, but his face lit up like a wildfire.

 

“Yeah?!”

 

“Yeah!” Ellie replied. “You’re a really cute guy…”

 

Ellie slowly walked towards him as she spoke.

 

“… I just… I was actually shy and didn’t know what to say when I rejected you. It’s an anxiety thing. You understand right?”

 

“Totally, Ellie!”

 

Ellie walked into his personal space. She wrapped her arm around Bruce and groped him. She gave his ass a pinch and his crotch a light rub. Without asking, Ellie went for a kiss. Bruce was flabbergasted, and could only respond by kissing her back. Ellie pulled away from him in a teasing manner.

 

“What time tonight?” Ellie asked.

 

“Umm… 7:00? Place called ‘Giselle’s’ over on-”

 

Ellie put her finger to his lip to shush him. “I know the place. I’ll be there.” Without saying anything more, she left him in the freezer. Bruce was almost dancing for the rest of his shift.

 

***

Bruce parked his car. As he approached Giselle’s French Restaurant, he could see Ellie. He was perplexed almost immediately. “Why is she not dressed up?” he thought. Bruce went out of his way to look good tonight; putting gel in his hair, wearing expensive cologne and dressy clothes. Ellie looked as though she was about to cozy up on the couch to watch TV. As Bruce got closer, he saw Tina come around the corner and giggle with Ellie. He was now thinking to himself that something fishy was up.

 

“Hey, Ellie. Why is Tina here? I thought it was just going to be you and I tonight? It was supposed to be a date.” Bruce asked. He didn’t want to sound aggressive, but couldn’t help but feel that the two girls had played him.

 

“Who says it’s not a date?” Tina said with an evil smile.

Then she lay out her palm and blew a blood-red powder into his face. Ellie started laughing.

 

Bruce felt the powder coat his face. He had powder up his nose, in his eyes and ears and even down his throat. It tasted sour, like he’d just had grapefruit juice squeezed into his mouth. It urged him to spit on the ground, not caring about manners. Suddenly, he was blinded. For a moment it was as though he passed out. When he woke up and collected himself, his vision was still blurred and he could hear Ellie and Tina laughing. Yet, they seemed… louder.

 

When his sight came back to him, he looked ahead to see the monstrous image of Tina and Ellie towering over him. He had to be only half an inch tall. Immediately, he was terrified. Their powerful laughs told him that they planned this and were getting immense joy from it. He was frozen in fear. Being a size fetishist, it should have been exactly what he wanted; and yet it was anything but.

 

Ellie was still laughing like she’d heard the funniest joke in the world. Tina placed her hands on her hips and looked down at him. He didn’t like the uncaring look in her eyes.

 

“So creep,” Tina said, “isn’t this what you really wanted?”

End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon, and there are 10 whole chapters of giantess fun in them! If you want to read the rest of the story now, please join up today! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story to the public incrementally over time.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 3 by WookieWizard

Having found himself standing a half an inch tall and being stared down at by two gigantic women, Bruce was petrified. His thoughts were racing at a thousand miles an hour. “Is this what I really wanted?” Bruce kept asking himself in his head, Tina’s words turning into a haunting echo. He knew exactly what she was referring to. The giantess vore fetish that he had confessed to her many months ago. Was this meant to be a favor? If it was, why did it take so long for Tina to act on it? Why was Ellie involved? Did they truly believe he was enjoying it? Did they WANT him to enjoy it? Or was this for them?

 

He wanted answers and he wanted them now. Not knowing what exactly he was supposed to do, he thought it best to answer Tina’s question.

 

“What I really wanted? Umm… no, I don’t… think so, Tina. I mean, I-”

 

*BOOM*

Tina’s foot came down right in front of Bruce, the tip of her shoe slightly scraping his chest. As light as the impact was, it caused Bruce to fall backwards; stumbling on to the hard concrete right on his ass. His eyes darted left and right, looking for any source for help. But nobody was there. Nobody in the restaurant could hear his tiny and weak voice from outside. He was alone with Tina and Ellie, his two hot co-workers who literally in moments had gone from romantic interests to monsters tormenting him. He had to stop this, whatever it was, but Tina’s enormous foot looked to be over 100 feet to him. 100 YARDS!

 

“Don’t fucking deny it, pervert!” Tina said to him, making sure not to be too loud to draw the attention of those dining inside; blissfully unaware of the horrors befalling Bruce outside.

“You’re a pig, Bruce. A pig with a weird fucking fetish. Girls like me just want to go to work without being subject to your deviancy! It has to be every day I catch you peeking at me during my shifts; taking glances at my booty when I’m turned around; making romantic advances when I made it clear over and over again that I wasn’t interested in you! How could I be? HOW FUCKING COULD I BE INTERESTED IN DATING A FREAK, BRUCE?!?!”

 

*BOOM* *SCRAPE*

 

Tina slammed her foot down again, then flicked it sideways to hit Bruce. The impact was like getting hit by a car. He considered himself lucky that no bones were broken. “But if that’s how Tina is going to behave all through… THIS… it’s only a matter of time before they are broken” he thought to himself. This was now a fight for survival.

“I… I.. I don’t know, but please, Tina! PLEASE DON’T HURT ME! CHANGE ME BACK TO NORMAL AND I WON’T SAY A WORD!”

 

“Promise?”

 

“YES! I PROMISE! I’LL MAKE IT SO WORTH YOUR WHILE! I’LL…. I’LL QUIT MY JOB! YOU’LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN!”

 

Tina turned to look at Ellie. “What do you think? Should we make him big again and let him go?”

End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon, and there are over 10,000 words of giantess fun in them! If you want to read the rest of the story now, please join up today! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story to the public incrementally over time.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 4 by WookieWizard

Having found himself standing a half an inch tall and being stared down at by two gigantic women, Bruce was petrified. His thoughts were racing at a thousand miles an hour. “Is this what I really wanted?” Bruce kept asking himself in his head, Tina’s words turning into a haunting echo. He knew exactly what she was referring to. The giantess vore fetish that he had confessed to her many months ago. Was this meant to be a favor? If it was, why did it take so long for Tina to act on it? Why was Ellie involved? Did they truly believe he was enjoying it? Did they WANT him to enjoy it? Or was this for them?

 

He wanted answers and he wanted them now. Not knowing what exactly he was supposed to do, he thought it best to answer Tina’s question.

 

“What I really wanted? Umm… no, I don’t… think so, Tina. I mean, I-”

 

*BOOM*

Tina’s foot came down right in front of Bruce, the tip of her shoe slightly scraping his chest. As light as the impact was, it caused Bruce to fall backwards; stumbling on to the hard concrete right on his ass. His eyes darted left and right, looking for any source for help. But nobody was there. Nobody in the restaurant could hear his tiny and weak voice from outside. He was alone with Tina and Ellie, his two hot co-workers who literally in moments had gone from romantic interests to monsters tormenting him. He had to stop this, whatever it was, but Tina’s enormous foot looked to be over 100 feet to him. 100 YARDS!

 

“Don’t fucking deny it, pervert!” Tina said to him, making sure not to be too loud to draw the attention of those dining inside; blissfully unaware of the horrors befalling Bruce outside.

“You’re a pig, Bruce. A pig with a weird fucking fetish. Girls like me just want to go to work without being subject to your deviancy! It has to be every day I catch you peeking at me during my shifts; taking glances at my booty when I’m turned around; making romantic advances when I made it clear over and over again that I wasn’t interested in you! How could I be? HOW FUCKING COULD I BE INTERESTED IN DATING A FREAK, BRUCE?!?!”

 

*BOOM* *SCRAPE*

 

Tina slammed her foot down again, then flicked it sideways to hit Bruce. The impact was like getting hit by a car. He considered himself lucky that no bones were broken. “But if that’s how Tina is going to behave all through… THIS… it’s only a matter of time before they are broken” he thought to himself. This was now a fight for survival.

“I… I.. I don’t know, but please, Tina! PLEASE DON’T HURT ME! CHANGE ME BACK TO NORMAL AND I WON’T SAY A WORD!”

 

“Promise?”

 

“YES! I PROMISE! I’LL MAKE IT SO WORTH YOUR WHILE! I’LL…. I’LL QUIT MY JOB! YOU’LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN!”

 

Tina turned to look at Ellie. “What do you think? Should we make him big again and let him go?”

End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon, and there are 10 whole chapters of giantess fun in them! If you want to read the rest of the story now, please join up today! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story to the public incrementally over time.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 5 by WookieWizard

Ellie pulled her big lips to one side of her mouth and shook her head. “Nope. It shouldn’t be let go. I don’t wanna spoil dinner.”

Anxiety kept rushing through Bruce’s veins. “IT? DINNER?” he thought. “Does Ellie even consider me a human being anymore?! Does she want to fucking eat me?!” His desperate plea to be freed had failed. Ellie and Tina were not about to hear any arguments. Their minds were made up and he knew it. Bruce rushed towards Ellie’s foot and hugged it like a little boy running to his mommy.

“Ellie… Ellie, please. Please, please, whatever you’re planning to do, please don’t do it!... I… I only wanted to take you out to a nice dinner… I don’t wanna be eaten!”


Ellie kicked her foot forward lightly, throwing Bruce on his back again.

“Ugh, it’s so creepy. Tina, pick it up so we can get back to mine and start cooking.”

She then started walking away back to her car, completely dismissing the enormous human rights violation she was deliberately committing.

 

Tina reached down and picked Bruce up.

“You might as well try to enjoy it, asshole. I’ve been dreaming about this for months,” Tina said to Bruce, her eyes stabbing at him like knives. “You’re not the first jerk I’ve eaten, you won’t be the last, and Ellie has been DYING to try shrunken human! I’ve told her all about it, oh yes, she wants to try something really exotic.”

 

Bruce tried to get through to her again, but before even finishing a sentence she dropped the shrunken man into her handbag and met Ellie in her car.

 

From within the handbag, Bruce could feel the vibrations of the motor and the roughness of the road during the trip. Occasionally he’d feel Tina shift her legs around. It was dark and the air was thin. Every breath he took was deep, but it still felt as though he had run a marathon. He couldn’t tell what he was touching, what he was climbing over. Tina’s purse? Makeup kit? Pens? Her phone? It was zipped shut and he was going nowhere. That didn’t stop him from keeping up his begging.

 

“TINA! ELLIE! I CAN HARDLY BREATHE IN HERE! LET ME OUT!”

 

Ellie, driving the car, gave a little frown. “Will you shut that thing up please, Tina? I want to eat it, not listen to it wail.” She said it totally casually, no regard whatsoever for what Bruce was really going through.

 

Tina opened the handbag and rummaged through her belongings to find little Bruce. She saw him pinned under the frame of a pair of sunglasses, horror still in his eyes.

 

“Shut the fuck up, or you’ll regret it,” she said sternly, raising her index finger at him. Being flicked by it was sure to hurt like hell.

 

Petrified, Bruce quietened down. You could hear a pin drop in that handbag. Although he was full of fear, this paralysis was voluntary. Screaming and begging was not working. All he could do was wait and hope he’d see a way out of this predicament.

 

Ten minutes passed. Bruce listened to Ellie and Tina talking amongst themselves. What he found most astonishing was that none of the conversation had been about what they were going to do with him. They were engaging in the kind of chit-chat you’d expect from any other pair of friends; gossip, music, books they were reading and the like.

 

The car stopped. Bruce felt Tina walking as she carried her handbag. Wherever their destination was, they had reached it. He saw the light again as Tina opened her handbag. He watched as her colossal hand dug through the handbag yet again, looking for him. Then she felt him.

 

“Ah, gotcha,” Tina said.

 

She carelessly dropped Bruce, causing him to fall what was 20 feet to him. The impact jarred the joints in both of his knees and bruised his upper right arm. He looked around to see where he was. A cold granite surface; a sink nearby; utensils.

 

It was Ellie’s kitchen.

End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon, and there are 10 whole chapters of giantess fun in them! If you want to read the rest of the story now, please join up today! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story to the public incrementally over time.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 6 by WookieWizard

Bruce stared up at Tina and Ellie in horror and disbelief from the kitchen counter. At only half an inch tall, those two beautiful girls were like buildings to him; or the monuments that the Ancient Greeks would sculp to worship their gods. If he wasn’t so terrified, he may have been compelled to worship them himself. But there was nothing sexual about any of this. There was only trepidation over what was to become of him; how he’d meet his end.

 

Ellie licked her lips, showing off her impressively-long tongue. The young woman was definitely hungry. Her eyes peered down at Bruce with a near-blank expression. Almost zombie-like in fact. Those eyes said everything about her thoughts. She wasn’t looking for the humanity in him. She saw him as nothing more than something to devour and get pleasure out of.

 

“Damn, Tina,” Ellie said “I don’t know what it is about tiny people, but you were totally right! I haven’t even tried one yet and my mouth is watering up for them. What do they taste like?”

 

Tina made a light snicker. “So glad you’re excited! The taste… hmm… hard to pinpoint. I suppose they’re kinda like steak, but not as salty and a lot juicier!”

 

Ellie made a giddy, high-pitched squeal. She was a lot more enthusiastic about this than her regular meals, or perhaps that was the influence of Tina’s great company.

 

“So how do we prepare it?” Ellie asked. “Should we bake it into a quiche?!”

 

“That’s one place to start, but it’s time consuming.”

 

“Hmm… how about… boil it and make some soup!”

 

Tina nodded her head. “Definitely not. You’ll lose all the flavor to the broth and it’ll go to waste. Trust me, Ellie. Did it once. Never again.”

“Cut it up with a knife and spread it through a Caesar salad?!”
Ellie exclaimed once more, full of excitment.

 

Tina shook her head with a smile. She loved Ellie’s excitement, even if her suggestions for how to cook up Bruce, the ‘ingredient’, were uninformed and misguided.

 

“Okay, I guess I’ll leave the choice to you,” Ellie said chuckling. Although it was her kitchen, she knew that her guest would make the right decision. She deserved that power for their mutual benefit.

 

“So, what we should do is this,” said Tina, “we make carbonara like we would normally. Boil the pasta and make an incredible sauce from scratch. I have just the recipe for it, my friend, and I have it right in here.” Tina pointed to her temple. “Then, we throw our special ingredient in towards the end when we mix everything together and let it simmer. The flavor of tiny people bleeds out into the whole dish and it’s the most amazing seasoning you’ll ever taste. Forget Moroccan spices, sister; tiny people are where it’s at!”

Tina then looked at Bruce, her eyes piercing him like knives. She said nothing, and even that silence made Bruce feel helpless. Totally alone in the world now. It was like watching a mean judge hand down a cruel sentence, only to have two prison guards take joy in carrying it out.

End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon, and there are 10 whole chapters of giantess fun in them! If you want to read the rest of the story now, please join up today! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story to the public incrementally over time.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 7 by WookieWizard

“Oh, Tina,” said Ellie. “I love carbonara so much. Whenever my grandparents were babysitting me as a child, grandpa would always make carbonara. He was an outstanding chef and ran his own restaurant. Carbonara was my favorite thing to eat back then. It brings me back to those times. The happiest of times. Times… like these…”

Ellie looked into Tina’s eyes; a gaze of affection apparent. Even Bruce could see that some chemistry was happening between them. He may have found it hot if his priority wasn’t elsewhere.

 

Tina gave Ellie’s butt a slight smack. The sight of it aroused Bruce ever so slightly, even in his dire circumstances. His fetish couldn’t be wiped away completely.

 

“Well, Ellie, I can’t promise that my carbonara will necessarily beat your grandpa’s. I can promise you though that you’re gonna love it all the same. And maybe our time together tonight will be just as… happy?”

 

“I have the feeling it will be…”

 

Bruce was flabbergasted by all that was happening. He had worked out that there was indeed a date. Not between Ellie and himself as he thought earlier in the day, but between Ellie and Tina. The two girls, the two giantesses, were really into each other. What was worse though was that in the middle of their romantic engagement they seemed to almost forget that he was there.

“Hey! Ellie! Tina! You know I don’t wanna be eaten right?! You know you can still make pasta without killing me, right?!...” he pleaded with desperation.

 

The two girls kept gazing into each other’s eyes, completely ignoring Bruce’s cries.

 

“Please, I know I made mistakes, but I don’t wanna be eaten! I wanna—”

 

*THUD*

 

Tina trapped Bruce in an upside-down glass, not even looking at him. She wasn’t about to listen to the shrunken pervert whine and ruin her intimate moment.

 

“I really like you, Tina…”

 

“I really like you too, Ellie…”

 

“I… I can’t wait to eat dinner with you. I’m having such a nice time…”

 

Bruce looked on with horror. He truly was nothing to them. Not a human life, just… food. Not even a complete meal. Only something to add a little bit of a zing to an otherwise perfect dish. That didn’t stop him from pounding on the glass, screaming out to them in hope of changing their minds. It was completely in vain though. Ellie and Tina were fixed on each other’s eyes instead, rather than the life they were close to ending.

 

Tina went in for a kiss, but Ellie backed away lightly.

 

“Soon. I don’t think I’m ready just yet. Maybe after dinner, okay?” said Ellie.

 

“Whatever you want, cutie.” Tina replied.

 

“I’m going to the bathroom. Be right back!”

 

Ellie left the room. Tina turned to look at Bruce. She smiled at the helpless little man trapped under the glass.

 

“I know there’s a side of you loving this, Bruce, you tiny fucking freak.” Tina said. “Just you wait. I can’t wait to be rid of your perverted ass for good! And it’s gonna be wonderful. You’ll taste brilliant. Ellie’s gonna love it too. Did you think your date night would ever end up like this? You living out our freak fantasy and hating it anyway? Ellie never wanted you! She wanted me! And I’m the one who is going to have her! God, you’re pathetic. Just a sad little piece of seasoning living only to serve as pleasure for our mouths.”

 

Bruce could do nothing to prevent the verbal abuse Tina was showering him with, let alone anything to save his soon to be short life.

End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon, and there are 10 whole chapters of giantess fun in them! If you want to read the rest of the story now, please join up today! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story to the public incrementally over time.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 8 by WookieWizard

Ellie came back into the kitchen. She looked as hungry as ever. Tina shared the same enthusiasm in terms of appetite. Those two beautiful girls were absolutely voracious. There was no denying that they had been thinking about gobbling up Bruce, their ‘special ingredient,’ the moment they conspired to shrink him; the moment they ceased treating him like a human being and reduced him to little more than sustenance.

 

Bruce was still trapped under the glass. He had completely worn himself out by the time Ellie came back. He had pounded on the glass to the point of bruising the edges of his hands. Immense strain had been placed on his wrists and they were aching. He gasped for air within the oxygen-thin glass and felt as though he had completed an intense workout just pounding on the clear walls. Above all, Bruce was exhausted emotionally. His emotions were jumping everywhere; between anger, desperation, and fear. It made him feel sick to his stomach as the butterflies raced around inside of him.

 

Tina was preparing the main course; the carbonara that she hoped would give Ellie’s grandfather’s famed dish a run for its money. She had placed fettucine pasta in a pot to boil and begun mixing a variety of ingredients to make the perfect sauce. It was only appropriate to make everything just right before adding the final touch. Bruce’s touch. Ellie left her date to it and worked on the side dishes. Garlic bread for an entrée, and chocolate sundaes for dessert. Everything that they were putting together looked scrumptious.

 

Bruce had not eaten since getting Korean takeaway with Ellie during his lunchbreak and was starving. In his fear however, he couldn’t have swallowed a bite. Not that he had a choice anything. Ellie and Tina were ignoring him and instead were flirting with each other. Ellie would occasionally come by in the middle of cooking and give Tina a light pinch on the butt; and Tina would return the favor with a squeeze on Ellie’s shoulder or a wave of the hand through her black hair. Amid all this excitement, Ellie turned around to stick her tongue out at Tina. Tina was amazed at how long Ellie’s tongue was. It reached all the way down to her chin!

 

“God, I have to have that tongue deep inside my pussy.” Tina thought to herself. She struggled to contain her inner pervert at the kitchen, but hoped that Ellie was feeling the same way.

 

“I best make sure that the special ingredient is okay. Do they spoil when they’re stressed out, Tina?” asked Ellie.

 

Tina nodded back at her. “Yeah, you don’t want them to be too sweaty when you put them in. It won’t spoil the dish, but you don’t want that odor turning into taste on you. If that happens, wash them.”

 

Ellie went to Bruce and picked up the glass off him. He was relieved to finally breathe some fresh air, but was utterly terrified by what was coming. Ellie grabbed him tight by his torso, pressing down on his chest. She was totally indifferent to his feelings on the matter and began raising Bruce up towards her face as he started to plead.

 

“ELLIE! PLEASE! PUT ME DOWN! LET ME GO! I DON’T WANNA BE EATEN!”

End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon, and there are 10 whole chapters of giantess fun in them! If you want to read the rest of the story now, please join up today! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story to the public incrementally over time.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12745