Colossal Colleen by GiantessLover77
Summary: I get seperated from Caylin, but wind up with another giantess with a big butt. What will my new adventure bring? Will I see Caylin again?
Categories: Odor, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3073 Read: 3849 Published: February 01 2023 Updated: February 01 2023

1. Chapter 1: Colleen Crushes by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2: Big Butt Bonding by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3: Master Plan by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4: Freaky Friday Night by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1: Colleen Crushes by GiantessLover77

Caylin took me to Holy Cross with her every day, keeping me in the back of her pants most of the time so I could enjoy her buttcheeks bouncing up and down as she walked. When she bent over, her buttcheeks would spread out and I would be pressed more against her leggings. I loved her naked butt being pressed against me.

What I loved more was when she sat down. The mounds of fat on her butt would crush me and I would just lay there and take it. I’d try to move my head sideways so I could breathe and her buttcheek would press against my face. It truly was heaven,

That all changed one day when I became unstuck from Caylin’s butt after she stood up after going to the bathroom. I was in shock as I saw the giantess pull her underwear and leggings up and start to leave the bathroom.

“Caylin! Wait!” I tried to call to her. Unfortunately, I was too tiny and she didn’t hear me. I was now stranded. What was I going to do?

I sat there for what seemed like hours, still unsure of my next move. I couldn’t jump down to the floor. I knew I’d die instantly at my size. There had to be something I could do, though.

As I continued to try and come up with an idea, I heard the door open. I gasped.

“Caylin? Is that you?” I asked. Unfortunately, it wasn’t her. It was another of the girls from the Holy Cross Dining Services. I only knew her name to be Colleen because like Caylin, she had her nametag on her hat.

Also like Caylin, Colleen had a really big butt. Her’s looked to be much wider. It was like two water balloons were stuffed in her pants. I had only noticed her butt a few times, but when I did, I knew I was attracted to it like my eyes were a magnet.

Colleen then walked into the stall and closed the door behind her. As she turned around, I looked up to see the two big buttcheeks right over me. Colleen took her pants and underwear off, revealing her naked butt. The amount of fat on her buttcheeks mesmerized me. It was as if she had extra fat injected into her buttcheeks. I got the full feel of it when she sat on the toilet seat, crushing me.

She must have felt me underneath her buttcheek because she got up off the toilet seat to see if she had sat on anything. I was no longer there because I was now stuck to her buttcheek. Once she saw that there was nothing on the seat, she sat back down, me under the weight of her butt once again.

After she was done going to the bathroom, she stood up and pulled her pants and underwear back up, trapping me against her butt. She then walked out of the bathroom and back to the kitchen, unaware I was now quite literally part of her. 

Chapter 2: Big Butt Bonding by GiantessLover77

I remained stuck to Colleen’s butt the remainder of the night, which was about three hours. Once she got home, she got more comfortable, taking her pants and underwear off. When she did that, I fell off her buttcheek.

I screamed as I fell through the air. This was it. I was going to die falling of a giantess’ butt from a weathering height. However, what I landed on was extremely soft. I had landed on Colleen’s bed. I stood up and looked up at the giantess then, her bare butt over me again.

She used both her hands to smack her buttcheeks. The sound was extremely loud to me, but I couldn't not watch on as the fat jiggled on her buttcheeks after smacking it. She then squeezed both her buttcheeks, letting out a little moan, as if a sigh of relief.

“My butt hurts,” she said, continuing to squeeze all around the fleshy cheeks. I had to admit, this was pretty hot. After having noticed how nice her butt was when I was normal size, this was just amazing.

Colleen then turned around and looked down at me.

“What the..” she said. She then bent down to get a better look at me. “Is that...” she then used two fingers to pick me up and bring me to her face. “Oh, my God. It’s…a tiny man.” She then seemed to recognize me. “You’re the boy from Snapchef!”

“Look, before you freak out, I can explain,” I said. “I first shrank at Holy Cross, I don’t even know how. Then Caylin almost stepped on me, so I jumped on her foot, then she found me, and I wound up telling her that I was attracted to her and -”

“You’re attracted to Caylin?” Colleen asked. “What makes her so attractive?”

“I mean, she has a really big butt, and me having a size fetish, I asked her to sit on me.”

“A size fetish? Like, being this tiny turns you on?” I nodded my head yes. At this point, I didn’t care about anyone knowing about my fetish.

“How did you get to be here, then?” she asked.

“Caylin sat on me when she was on the toilet, and when she stood up, I became unstuck. Then you came in and sat on me and, well, here we are.”

“So you were what I felt when I went to the bathroom earlier today. I thought I felt something on my butt when I sat down. I can’t believe it’s a tiny man, though.” There was a pause as Colleen seemed to be thinking about something. “Did you like being stuck to my butt?” I swallowed.

“Honestly, you do have a lot of extra cellulite back there,” I answered. “Caylin’s butt is naturally fat, but your’s, I mean, it’s like you stuff two water balloons back there.” I laughed because I was feeling so nervous admitting to all this.

“So you did like it,” she said, smirking now. She put me back down on the bed and turned back around, her back to me now.

“So, you’re telling me you like this?” she said. As she said ‘this’, she squatted down, her buttcheeks getting closer and closer, and getting bigger and bigger. She was chuckling now. It was as if she was having fun with a tiny person.

Without another word, she brought her butt down on me, laughing this time.

“You like that?” she asked, rubbing her butt on me now. I was being moved back and forth under her huge naked butt. She stood up a few seconds later and once again, I was stuck to her butt.

“Damn, my butt really is that big,” she said, laughing again. She then began walking around. Her buttcheeks were bouncing up and down and the fat on her butt was like a wave pool with every step she took.

“You enjoying your ride on my butt?” the giantess asked. My face was smushed against her buttcheek, so I couldn’t actually answer her, but the answer to her question was yes. I loved being sat on by a giant woman, especially with nothing to stop her from sitting on me with her naked butt.

She wasn’t done, however. As she walked around, I hear a rumbling noise. With my experience with Caylin, I knew what was coming next.

Colleen must’ve known, too, because she quickly went over to a computer chair, sat down and then blew the big fart that escaped through either side of her butt.

“You have a fart fetish, too, little man?” Colleen asked. “That felt really good to me. Farting on you.” she then rubbed her butt on me. This was as much fun, if not more fun, than it had been with Caylin. I did miss her, though. I hoped to see her again someday. For now, however, I was enjoying being under Colleen’s butt as she farted on me.

Chapter 3: Master Plan by GiantessLover77

I spent the next couple of Colleen’s shifts at Holy Cross inside her pants, attached to her bare buttcheek. Of course, I couldn’t see anything, but I could hear everything and I couldn’t hear Caylin. Where was she? Why hadn’t I been able to hear her?

When I asked my new giantess goddess, she told me Caylin just wasn’t scheduled.

“Why? Do you miss her?” she asked.

“Honestly, I kind of do. I had so much fun with her being so big and “torturing” me with her butt,” I replied. “Not that I’m not enjoying being stuck to your butt. I am.”

“Really?” she asked. I nodded. She sat there for a moment, silent. “What if…you had both of us? Would you like that?”

“What do you mean?”

“What if I told Caylin I found you and you want both of us?” I felt my heart fall into my stomach. I was still confused by what she meant by that. How could I possibly have both of them?

“You mean, like, sharing me?” I asked. Colleen shook her head.

“I’m talking…She then crossed her index and middle fingers with the ones on the right, signifying her and Caylin could scissor.

“Caylin’s not a lesbian, is she?” I asked. “Plus I really don’t think she’d be into that. She found it weird when I begged her to sit on me.”

“Only one way to find out,” Colleen said. “You want me to tell her and ask her?” I sighed deeply. This was serious stuff going on right here. This giantess was talking about both of them committing lesbian acts with me in the middle of them.

“I mean, I definitely want her to know that I’m safe. And it would be so hot if you both tortured me with your butts, especially together.” Colleen smirked.

“We can make that happen.”

Caylin and Colleen worked together the next day, and that’s when Colleen told Caylin that she wanted to talk to her privately. The girls went downstairs to where the bathroom where the two found me – at different times – and Colleen reached in the back of her pants and pulled me off her buttcheeks, showing me to Caylin.

“Oh, my God! Stephen!” she exclaimed. The giantess then started crying. “I’m so happy you’re safe. I was so scared when I realized I had lost you.” she then turned her attention to Colleen. “How’d you get him?”

“I wound up sitting on him in the stall,” Colleen answered, pointing to the stall where she had unknowingly sat on me. “I found him that night on my bed. He fell off my butt and onto my bed.”

“I’m so happy you’re safe,” Caylin said to me again.

“He told me all about how much he loves your butt,” Colleen said. “He also loves my butt, too, though. I sat on him and farted on him so many times.”

“Oh, really?” Caylin asked me, jealousy in her tone. I didn’t react because I knew the best had yet to come.

“Well, we were thinking. Why not both of us have him?” Colleen asked. Caylin seemed to be as confused as I was when Colleen asked me the same question.

“How can we both have him? Unless we have alterning nights or weekends with him or something,” she responded. That’s what I thought she meant, too. Colleen shook her head, smiling.

“Together,” she said. Caylin looked at her, even more puzzled.

“You mean…” Colleen nodded her head this time. Caylin looked down at me.

“What do you think?” she asked me.

“I think it would be so fucking hot because you both have such big butts and to be…tortured or whatever by both butts at the same time,” I said. Caylin then looked back and forth to both Colleen and I. She sighed. There was a moment’s pause.

“How do we go about this? Like, do we pick one of our houses or..?” Caylin asked.

“Let’s get a hotel room, like, Friday night,” Colleen said. “Then it’ll be like a private party. No one will be able to come in and distract us.” Caylin nodded in agreement.

The plan was set. This was about to be the wildest night of all of our lives.

Chapter 4: Freaky Friday Night by GiantessLover77

Colleen kept me for the next couple days leading up to the night the two giantesses got together for what was going to be a great night in. To my surprise, Caylin had agreed to come together with Colleen to have some fun by doing all sorts of things to me with their butts.

Once we were all in the room, both girls began to feel something in their pubic regions. Both were getting turned on with what was about to happen.

“So, where’s our victim?” Caylin asked.

“You know where he is,” Colleen answered, chuckling. “Go get him.” Caylin then went behind her fellow giantess and got on her knees so her face was now in front of Colleen’s chunky butt. She then grabbed at Colleen’s pants and underwear and began to pull them down, revealing her huge buttcheeks.

At one point, Caylin pretended she was having a tough time pulling Colleen’s pants down, and she started shaking at the pants, allowing Colleen’s butt to jiggle up and down.

I felt the buttcheeks jiggle up and down. I felt like I was on the Double Shot from Keansburg amusement park the way I went up and down so fast. Caylin finally did pull Colleen’s pants and underwear down all the way, exposing the large buttcheeks.

She then grabbed the buttcheek I wasn’t on and jiggled it up and down. Colleen’s buttcheeks were so big, however, when Caylin did jiggle her other buttcheek, both of them wound up jiggling.

“My turn,” Caylin said. I watched on she turned around and bent over slightly, taking her pants and underwear off as she did, revealing her large bare buttcheeks. She shook it back and forth as she kicked her pants and underwear off her.

“Let’s show this little man that two butts are more powerful than one,” Colleen said. The two giantesses began laughing evilly then and Colleen’s buttcheeks then rocked my world as she walked backwards toward Caylin’s butt. Caylin smacked her own butt once before the four cheeks came together, I was squished between the mounds of fat, my face against Caylin’s buttcheek.

The sound around me was muffled now as I was squished completely but such huge butts. All I could hear was the laughter of the two giant women. I was then moved from left to right as they rubbed their butts against one another while still bent over.

“He loves it,” Caylin said.

“Oh, I know he loves it. I mean, what guy wouldn’t want to be stuck against two big butts like this?” Colleen asked rhetorically. She then felt something inside of her. “Oh, Caylin…” her voice became more seductive. “I feel something in my stomach…”

“I think I do, too…” Caylin said, talking like a little schoolgirl. Both women laughed then.

It took me a second before I started hearing the rumbling. I felt I needed to somehow escape. But how? I was squished by four giant buttcheeks. How was I possibly going to squeeze my way out here before –

My train of thought was interrupted when the four buttcheeks spread apart. There was now a Grand Canyon-sized hole where I now floated in the air. I even began falling through the wide open space before it was enclosed, trapping me inside it once more. The giantesses had both opened up their buttcheeks, exposing two crater-sized buttholes.

They were going to blast me with the combination of both of their farts!

There was nothing I could do at that point. I just screamed “NOOOOOOO!!!!!” before the explosion finally came. It was like two Category 5 hurricanes blowing at me from either side. The farts were long and wet, making the smell the most horrendous I’d ever experienced.

The two giant females laughed hard as they blew their farts up against one another, their butts still pushed together against one another.

“That poor little boy!” Caylin exclaimed.

“He’s fine. This is why men love butts, anyway. They love it when we fart,” Colleen said.

Once the smoke – or farts, in this case – cleared, I was lodged in the fatter butt as opposed to the wider one whose buttcheeks bounced up and down when she walked. That fat butt belonged to Colleen. I was wedged inbetween her large buttcheeks. They were so big, there was no gap where the butthole was.

“I can feel him squirming in my butt,” she said, clenching her buttcheeks. “Stop that, you little bug. It tickles.”

“Maybe we should make it worse for him,” Caylin said. She got on her knees again and began jiggling Colleen’s buttcheeks up and down from the saddlebags. Although I couldn’t really breathe between the fat buttcheeks, I could hear Colleen moaning. She must’ve been enjoying Caylin jiggling her buttcheeks.

Seconds later, Colleen’s butthole began to pucker. When it did, my head was sucked into her butthole. I tried pulling it out, but it wasn’t working. Her butthole was too sticky.

“Oh, my God!” Colleen moaned in pleasure when my head became inserted in her butthole. Caylin took that as a sign to continue being more aggressive to her fellow giantess’ butt. She began smacking her buttcheeks until Colleen let out another big, wet, fart right in front of Caylin’s face.

As for me, when she farted, my head was shot out of her butthole, but my body remained where it was. That’s because Colleen had clenched her buttcheeks.

“Smell it, you tiny bug,” she said, laughing evilly. It seemed like this was my new home now. I had first shrunk with Caylin, and she had even told me she loved me. Now, however, I had basically spent more time with Colleen and I was now lodged inbetween her buttcheeks.

I wouldn’t mind this being my life, either. Like she said, what man wouldn’t love this?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12742