Back to Normal? by Greenanon
Summary:

Derrick was one of countless other shrinking phenomena victims, for two years he was reduced to tiny size without a hope of a normal future. Project Regrowth changed that, curing the shrinking condition and allowing Derrick and millions of other people to resume their lives where they left off when they shrank, so long as they keep their anti-shrinking wristbands on that is. For his part, Derrick is ready to put being small in the past, and he's off to college like he always planned... What he didn't count on was just how many girls out there would want to slip that wristband off him, or all the wild ideas they have for a tiny guy.

Quinn on the other hand never shrank, and didn't know anyone who did, but she's been harboring some wild fantasies about tinies for years, and she's set her sights on Derrick. So, how does a girl seduce a boy into shrinking for her? And for that matter is there any way to explain to him what "vore" is that won't send him running? She's got her work cut out for her...

A romantic comedy of sorts set in college, and a girl's various schemes to shrink the guy of her dreams.

Now Complete!


Categories: Lesbians, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 55807 Read: 73360 Published: January 28 2023 Updated: March 22 2023

1. Big Again... Mostly by Greenanon

2. No Outside Food by Greenanon

3. Busted by Greenanon

4. Somebody to Lean On by Greenanon

5. Regrowth by Greenanon

6. Opening Up by Greenanon

7. Fifty Foot Woman from Mars by Greenanon

8. The Belly of the Beast by Greenanon

9. Thanksgiving Break: Derrick and Quinn by Greenanon

10. Thanksgiving Break: Kelly and Iris by Greenanon

11. Semester's End by Greenanon

Big Again... Mostly by Greenanon

Derrick sighed and smiled, looking over the view of the college campus from his dorm room window, taking in the rolling greens, the towering buildings, the football stadium in the distance. Two years ago, when the shrinking outbreak had hit two percent of the world’s population, he and other tinies had thought their dreams would forever be on hold. He could still remember the feeling of weightlessness in his chest as he’d watched the news reports, proudly exclaiming that “Project Regrowth” had succeeded, that all people impacted by the Shrinking Phenomena would be able to return to their old sizes. He glanced down at the Nullifier on his wrist, the small display cheerfully declaring itself operational, how long it had been on, and a few other odds and ends.

The science behind the wristwatch shaped Nullifiers was so far beyond him as to almost be magic, the way it was always explained was that it cancelled out the odd energy that caused shrinking in some people. It wasn’t perfect, the device supposedly caused some negative health effects if worn too long without a break, and so Derrick and other tinies had to spend a few days every month at their small sizes, but compared to the years he’d been small it was a price worth paying.

There was a knock on the door, and he went to open it, “Hi!” an overly excited woman’s voice called, and a perky blonde girl pushed her way in before he could say anything, “I’m Danielle, your RA!” she said without taking a breath, “I just came over to introduce myself! It’s so exciting that you tiny people finally get to start putting your lives back on track, and I just want to say I’m totally here for it! Consider me your own personal… whatever!”

“Uh, thanks,” he said, a little taken back by the girl’s energy, “but I think I can handle myself-“

“Don’t be silly,” Danielle said eagerly, “everyone needs some help the first time they move away from home, and a tiny like you-“

“Well, I’m not tiny most of the time,” he protested, pointing to his wrist.

“And don’t worry about when you are!” she said, not missing a beat, “your room is outfitted with the finest of tiny accommodations!” she pointed to the table, where what looked like a dollhouse waited, complete with a small rope ladder leading to the floor, “it’s got electricity, water, why it’s so nice you’ll probably spend more time in there than in the full size dorm! Just slip off that Nullifier and you can check it out-“

“Uh, no thanks,” Derrick said, moving his wrist away as Danielle reached for it, “I spent plenty of time tiny, and I’ve gotten used to staying in full sized beds.” He smiled weakly, “b-besides, my clothes don’t shrink with me so…”

Danielle seemed almost disappointed, but nodded, “well, whenever you get to that part of the month when you need to be super tiny and cute, just give me a holler!” she smiled, turning to leave.

As she walked down the hall he saw the door across from his crack open, and a brunette girl peered out. With a sigh she stepped into the hall, her bag over her shoulder as she nodded to him. She was a bookish looking type, with glasses and a slim figure dressed in a simple sweater and jeans, a few buttons across her backpack advertising her interest in anime programs he hadn’t heard of.

“Is she gone?” the girl asked, glancing down the hall.

“Yeah,” he chuckled, “what, you don’t like Danielle?”

“She’s the most obvious tiny chaser I’ve ver met,” the girl muttered. She glanced at the Nullifier on his wrist and extended a hand, “I’m Kelly by the way.”

“Derrick,” he said shaking her hand, “are you…” he let the question hang in the air.

Sarah sighed and nodded, reaching down and lifting the leg of her jeans to reveal her own nullifier, strapped around her ankle, “I don’t like mine being in such an obvious spot, makes me feel… vulnerable.”

“What, you think people would be weird about it?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, “I mean… we’re almost back to normal these days, right?”

“You do you, but I don’t want everyone I meet on the first day of classes to know I spent the last two years scrounging crumbs out of the carpet like a bug,” she replied with a smirk.

His eyes went wide, “wait, you didn’t have people taking care of you?”

She bit her lip, “I did,” she admitted, “but I liked to roam, sometimes I’d leave home for a few days at a time, explore the neighborhood, you know? When I was on the move, I just ate whatever.”

“Damn,” he muttered, “I think I left the house a grand total of five or six times when I was tiny.”

Kelly shrugged, “we all got through it in our own ways… my point is I don’t want the whole tiny thing to be the first thing everyone thinks of when they think of me, and besides…” she glanced back in the direction that Danielle had gone in, “I don’t totally trust the bigs yet…”

“The bigs?” he asked with a chuckle.

She rolled her eyes, “look, you might have gotten to spend the whole time relaxing under the care of loving family and friends, but not every tiny was so lucky! Remember,” she tapped the Nullifier on his wrist, pointing to the small number showing when he’d last taken it off, “you’ll still need to go down to tiny size a few days a month, and there are plenty of weirdos out there!” With a huff she stormed off, walking down the hall.

Derrick glanced down at his Nullifier, and for a brief moment he thought about bringing it down to his ankle and clasping it on underneath his own pantleg, but then he scowled, shaking his head dismissively.

She’s just a little paranoid, he decided, maybe someone tried to catch her or something… While most tinies had ridden out the two years before the cure in the care of loved ones, or even government homes, there were always horror stories of shrinking victims that weren’t so lucky… tinies were borderline invincible at small size, but sometimes being unable to die wasn’t a benefit.

Okay, he breathed out slowly, you’re psyching yourself out, you’re just here at college a couple years later than everyone else, other than that you’re a completely normal student. There’s no reason to get worried about people knowing you are, were, a tiny… He forced a smile as he looked over the list of textbooks he was supposed to pick up from the campus bookstore, nobody is going to care! He insisted to himself.

“Tinies,” Quinn muttered, steepling her fingers as she looked out at the mostly empty room, “it’s finally happening, they’re rejoining society!” the dark-haired girl practically bounced behind the podium she was speaking from, her pale skin less noticeable in the dimmed fluorescent light. Quinn had never been one for the sun, and while her goth phase was over, a taste for darker colors persisted in her fashion sense.

“So what do you want to do?” Iris, the only other girl in the “club” asked eagerly. The ginger haired girl had a curly mop of hair and thick glasses, and she’d sat herself directly before Quinn’s podium for the weekly “address,” the first of the new year since they’d returned the week before classes were due to begin. Compared to Quinn’s slim figure Iris was slightly chubby, or “voluptuous” as she’d have called it when describing self-insert characters in her stories.

“So obviously, we want to find a way to get some tinies into our club,” Quinn said, looking back at the whiteboard behind her, “we uh… might want to change the name.”

“VORE CLUB” was written in big goofy letters across the board, though officially in the campus club listing they were the “Rare Cuisine Enjoyers.” Quinn and Iris were the only members of course, and they’d only filed with the university so they could use rooms like this, as well as a few other amenities on campus.

“We’ll call it the Tiny Appreciators,” Quinn said, snapping her fingers, “I mean come on, we don’t just want to eat them, right?”

“I guess…” Iris muttered. She sighed, “why couldn’t one of us have known a tiny? This is going to be impossible.”

“No way,” Quinn exclaimed, “it’s going to be easier than ever! No caretakers or anything around, they’re just normal boys and girls… that we can chat up, and invite to our club meeting!” She grinned, “then off come the watches and… poof, snacktime!”

“It sounds a little predatory when you put it like that,” Iris said nervously.

“Yeah, it is predatory, I mean… that’s like half the point,” Quinn replied, “seriously Iris, we both have accounts on all the same websites so don’t tell me you’re not into it!”

Iris blushed and bit her lip, the two had been roommates in Freshman year, and had the same model of laptop… during a mix-up where they’d confused computers, they’d both discovered they both had a bad habit of staying logged in, along with accounts on webpages dedicated to some unusual interests.

Quinn sighed and rolled her eyes, “look, getting eaten is totally safe for tinies, it’s no weirder than… than tying your partner up during sex!”

“That’s still pretty weird,” Iris murmured, “but… yeah, I guess I see your point.”

“I’m not saying we just run onto campus, snatch a nullifier off some guy’s wrist, and then gulp him down,” Quinn said with a sigh, “but we can finally do this Iris, it’s closer now than it’s ever been! We just need to find the right guy-“

“Or girl,” Iris piped up.

“Whatever, if you want to swing that way,” Quinn said with a smile, “me? I want my first one to be a guy, a cute guy…” she sighed, licking her lips, “it’s just a matter of finding the right one…”

Quinn sighed angrily, looking over her list of books for the semester and checking them against the box the clerk had handed her, they get more expensive every year, she thought, annoyed. She turned to go, then her eyes went wide as she tripped on a loose shoelace, shouting in surprise as the heavy box of textbooks dragged her down.

“Gotcha!” a male voice called, grabbing the box of books and steadying her.

“Thanks,” she muttered, embarrassed. She turned to thank her rescuer, and her eyes went wide. He was a good looking guy of course, decent physique, like he did a lot of climbing, black hair that went well with a pair of blue eyes and a nicely chiseled face… but what really got her going was the small device on his wrist.

He’s one of them, she thought excitedly. She had a sudden image of the handsome man in front of her, dangling from her fingers while his little legs flailed in the air, naked. She’d open her mouth, and just… let him go, he’d fall and her lips would close around him, savoring the unique flavor that each tiny had… would he be sweet? Savory? Oh she’d spend plenty of time running her tongue over that delicious little body, and then, when she’d had enough…

*Gulp*

“Are you okay?” Derrick asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Huh?” Quinn blinked, pulled out of her fantasy.

“You swallowed really loud,” Derrick said.

“Y-Yeah, just had a thing caught in my throat,” she lied, trying to ignore the wetness between her legs. She cleared her throat, “I’m Quinn.”

“Derrick,” he said, hefting his own box of books as the clerk placed it on the counter for him.

Okay, be smooth, she thought with a grin, “nice watch, are you one of…”

“Tiny? Used to be sure,” he chuckled, glancing at it, “they sell different shells for them but mine’s just the factory standard.”

“That’s so cool,” Quinn said, “hey, I’ve heard you guys have special dormitories and everything, for those couple days a month you’ve got to be… you know, little?”

“Yeah, there’s a tiny house with electricity and everything,” Derrick said with a shrug, “I’m heading back there now if you want to see it.”

It can’t be this easy, Quinn thought in disbelief, “yeah, I’d love to!”

Quinn grinned, looking in the windows of the tiny housing unit on Derrick’s desk, “wow, look at that,” she giggled, “it’s pretty cute… have you been inside yet?”

“Nah, I’m pretty sure I’m going to spend next weekend in it though,” he replied, setting his books on his desk, “I almost thought about just going home, but it’s like a five hour drive each way, so I figured I can suck it up and be doll sized here.”

“So, nothing else fun at home?” Quinn asked, turning and looking up at him while biting her lip, “no… girlfriend or anything?”

He snorted, “yeah right, I spent the last two years at three inches tall, sometimes smaller when that radiation or whatever it was spiked.”

“The size shifts,” Quinn nodded, her heart fluttering, “did you ever get really small?”

“Oh yeah,” he chuckled, “I got one of those ones too small for the meter to read one time, think borderline microscopic.”

Quinn couldn’t help herself, she walked towards him, licking her lips a moment and gently placing a hand on his shoulder, “yeah… must have been scary, just about anything could happen to a poor little tiny… did you have anyone around to… help?

Too strong, she realized, seeing the way he backed away slightly.

“Uh… just my parents,” he muttered, “and when I got super small I pretty much just told them they wouldn’t see me for a day, not much anyone can do for you when you’re too small to be seen without a microscope, you know?” He grinned awkwardly, “not that it’s a big deal these days,” he pointed to the Nullifier, “if I’m ever going to get too small I’ll just keep this on until the wave passes, three inches isn’t much, but it’s a lot better than three nanonmeters, you know?”

No, she thought, smiling sweetly, but I’d love to find out…

“So Derrick…” she said, trying to sound seductive as she stepped close to him again, “I’ve never actually seen a tiny in real life.”

“I’m right here,” he joked.

“No,” she said quietly, meeting his eyes as her hand slowly traced down his arm, resting on the Nullifier, “I mean… a tiny tiny…”

Derrick blinked, “I uh-“ he gulped, his heart pounding, this is what you wanted, he reminded himself, meeting girls… and this one is definitely a tiny chaser. He wasn’t sure what to think of that, he’d certainly had… desires, when he’d been small, but he’d left the idea of romance, dating, and sex on the back burner of his mind for years. The idea that his condition would be something that would attract women wasn’t something he’d really accounted for, and it was something he very quickly needed to make a decision on.

“M-Maybe I could take it off,” he stammered, “if you wanted.”

Quinn’s eyes went wide, “yeah,” she whispered, hearing her heartbeat pound slowly, “but… could I do it?”

“My clothes don’t shrink with me,” he warned awkwardly, “I was thinking I could grab some of my tiny size ones and go pull it off in the bathroom, get dressed and…”

“I want to see you shrink,” Quinn said, meeting his eyes, “and I want to be the one that does it…”

He cleared his throat awkwardly, “wow uh… this is moving kind of fast-“

“You’ve been tiny for two years,” Quinn argued, “you’ve got a lot of catching up to do, just let me slip this off and…” she grinned, “maybe I could take something off too?”

Derrick went red, “I-I…” get it together man, he scolded himself, a girl is offering to get naked in front of you… or something! He gulped, she just wants to see you tiny… and would that be so bad? What’s the worst that could happen? You’re practically invincible when tiny…

“Just let me unclip it,” Quinn whispered, feeling excitement well within her. Her hands slowly came down on either side of his Nullifier, her fingers catching on the small plastic latch that held it against his skin. She was practically quivering with excitement, with just a flick of her fingernail, this man, who towered a head taller than her, would fit in the palm of her hand…

*click*

Derrick cried out in surprise as the world shot away, Quinn’s grinning face rising up to meet his and then peering down at him as his clothes billowed around his rapidly diminishing body. His shirt took a moment to collapse over him like a circus tent, blocking out the fluorescent lighting of his dorm room.

Quinn looked down, a feeling of euphoria rising in her chest as she saw the little lump moving in the pile of clothing. She looked at the nullifier in her hand, grinning and relishing what it represented, the watch sized reminder of the size she’d so easily stripped away from the little bug of a man trying in vain to escape his own clothing. With a smirk she placed it on the nice high shelf above the dorm’s desk, then knelt down.

“Derrick?” she said softly, fighting the urge to giggle as she gently lifted the shirt off him, “are you okay?”

“Yeah,” he shouted, blinking as she casually tossed his shirt away. Instinctively he covered himself with his hands, gingerly stepping over his pants. He shivered slightly at the cool air in the dorm, he’d always kept his room at home practically sweltering compared to the rest of the house, at small size it was harder to keep warm. This made the contrast of her warm fingers curling around him even more shocking, and he fought the urge to shout in surprise, everyone had always asked permission before picking him up before.

“Wow,” Quinn breathed, uncurling her fingers and laying his three inch body across her soft palm, “look at you… my very own little tiny in the palm of my hand…”

“Yeah,” he managed, giving a weak smile as he scooted backwards. He felt his back rest against his upraised fingers, still trying feebly to cover his crotch with his hands, “so uh… I guess you’ve seen me tiny, could you hand me my…” his gaze traced up to the top shelf, a place he’d casually stored his wallet, keys, and other items at full size, now an impossibly high and unreachable plateau. There sat his Nullifier, and the only person who could give it to him was the grinning giant holding him.

“Let’s just wait a little longer on that,” Quinn said in a husky voice, licking her lips as she brought him to her face. Her hot breath billowed out over him as she giggled, “So… Derrick, I don’t know if it’s obvious yet, but I’m one of those girls who would like to get… wild with tiny guys.”

“Y-Yeah, I’d picked that up,” he stammered. Her grin was broad, and he was suddenly very aware of just how small he was. He tried to force a smile of his own, “you uh… have a lot of tiny guys you do this kind of thing with?”

“Nope,” Quinn said, “you’ll be my first… that is,” she glanced up at the Nullifier, “if you want…” She grinned at him, then slowly raised him up to the shelf, setting him on it like a prized action figure. She pursed her lips, glancing from him, to the Nullifier, and then back again, “if you’re ready to be big again, just go over there and touch it,” she said, “or…” she giggled, leaning in close and making sure he could get a good look at her cleavage, “climb back into my hand.”

Derrick watched as her fingers extended again, offering him a ramp back down into her palm as she set it against the shelf. He licked his lips nervously, trying to decide what he wanted to do, simply going over to his nullifier would be so easy, he’d be big, they could talk things out… but on the other hand…

God look at those tits, he thought, blinded by the immense orbs below. That wasn’t the only thing that was drawing him in, her expression, her attitude, the way she was casually handling him… it was doing things to him.

“One more thing,” she said, grinning as he turned to walk back into her palm, “hands at your sides, let me see it.”

He gulped, then hesitantly obeyed, moving his hands away from his groin and letting her see the erection he’d been hiding. Her eyes widened, and a look of glee crossed her face.

“Ooh,” she teased, “someone’s excited!” She fought the urge to stick her free hand down her own pants as he stepped gingerly back down into her hand, you’re mine! She thought excitedly. Derrick felt her fingers pinch his torso, lifting him up as his legs dangled below him, “I’ve waited so long to do this,” Quinn practically moaned, bringing him up over her face, “you’re going to taste so good…”

He blinked, taste!? He looked down in fright as her mouth opened, her tongue lolling out as she prepared to catch him.

“Quinn wait, what are you-“

“Oops!” she giggled, letting him slip slightly. He shouted in surprise as her fingers closed on his hand at the last minute, leaving him now dangling over her by just one arm. This is amazing, she thought, relishing his panic, it’s everything I wanted! She opened her mouth again, slowly lowering him down.

The door to the dorm opened suddenly, “Hey Derrick,” Kelly said, “do you have any quarters for laundry? The change machine is-“ her eyes widened as she took in the scene in front of her.

“NO!” she practically tackled Quinn, causing the pale girl to grunt in surprise as she was forced against the wall. In a lightning motion Kelly snatched Derrick from her hand, glancing around in panic as she searched for his Nullifier.

“What the hell!?” Quinn shouted angrily, shoving the other girl away, “who the fuck are you!?”

“Here you go!” Kelly shouted, seeing Derrick’s Nullifier and bringing it down to the tiny boy before he could respond.

“WAIT-“ Derrick tried to shout as he sprang back up to his full height, naked, in front of the two. He blinked, quickly scrambling for his pooled clothes, “K-Kelly stop it, Quinn and I were just, just-“

“Fooling around!” Quinn finished angrily, “who doesn’t knock when coming into someone’s dorm?”

Kelly’s eyes narrowed, “fooling around huh? Don’t play dumb, I know what you were about to do, you were going to-“

“Give him a kiss!” Quinn said quickly, “yeah! A sexy giant sized kiss!”

“Uh… Quinn,” Derrick muttered, pulling his pants up, his face red, “m-maybe we should just get together another time?”

Quinn huffed angrily, “yeah, okay…” she smiled sweetly, “I noticed you had books for intro to Philosophy? I’m taking it as a gen ed… we’ll probably have the same lecture. Maybe we’ll end up being study buddies?” she winked at him as she sauntered out the door, swaying her hips slightly.

“I’ll walk you out,” Kelly muttered, following her out the door.

As soon as they’d made it far enough down the hallway that Derrick wouldn’t hear, Quinn scowled, “hey, I don’t know what your deal is-“

“You were going to eat him!” Kelly said angrily.

Quinn grinned sweetly, “yeah, you’re right, I was going to eat him, and what’s it to you? Eating tinies is totally safe for them, some of them love it!”

“It’s painful, humiliating, and dehumanizing!” Kelly snapped.

Quinn rolled her eyes, “please, it’s not painful, I’ve read plenty of-“

“Oh you’ve read stuff,” Kelly scowled, “people on the internet will give a good review to any stupid fucking thing! Believe me, it’s a way different feeling to actually be in someone’s mouth-“ she paused, her face going white, “that is to say, I’ve also read-“

“Oh my god,” Quinn said, her smile broadening as she realized the implication, “you’re a tiny too, aren’t you?”

“N-No,” Kelly stammered, backing against he wall unconsciously, “I just care a lot about-“

“So, where’s the nullifier,” Quinn said, arms crossed as she looked over the other girl, “do you have one of those belt buckle ones? Maybe…” she grinned, looking at the loose jean legs, “your ankle, I’d bet anything you’ve got it there.”

“I-I’m just trying to live my life!” Kelly said, a bit of fire returning to her voice, “leave Derrick alone! We don’t need weirdos like you trying to… trying to do whatever to us!”

“Do you have a flavor Kelly?” Quinn asked, giggling at the girl’s discomfort, “they say the whole shrinking thing alters your body chemistries, gives your tiny little bodies all kinds of unique tastes…” she took a step towards Kelly and licked her lips, “some of you guys have light fruity tones, others are like chocolate, bitter, earthy… you look like you’d be sweet though.”

“I-I don’t have a flavor,” Kelly managed.

“You said you’d been in someone’s mouth though,” Quinn mused, “so I think you do have a flavor Kelly, and I’ll bet someone’s told you what it is…”

“P-People don’t have flavors!” Kelly insisted, “you are sick! Stay away from Derrick or else!”

“I wonder what Derrick will taste like,” she said, winking as she walked away, enjoying the angry grunt from the other girl, “see you around Kelly!”

“I’m telling you Iris,” Quinn said excitedly, “it was unreal, I was so seductive, like a succubus or something! I’d practically talked him into jumping into my mouth-“

“Wow!” Iris said, eyes wide, “you’re so cool Quinn!”

“I know it,” she chuckled, leaning back in the desk chair in the abandoned classroom the club was “meeting” in for the day. “I got so close Iris, I know I’m going to get this guy… I just need to see him when that other tiny isn’t around.”

“You could just ask him on a normal date,” Iris suggested, “I mean… if you wanted to get to know him better.”

Quinn frowned, “yeah… I guess I didn’t really get to know the man behind the tiny much…” she chewed her lip a moment, “but he crawled right into my hand when I gave him the choice, so obviously he likes me.”

“Maybe you could bring him to a club meeting?” Iris asked hopefully, “y-you know you, do a tiny tasting party, like on that one website-“

“Whoa, I haven’t even gotten him yet,” Quinn laughed, “besides… I feel like we might have to ease him into it…” she shrugged, “and there are plenty of other fun things to do with a tiny hunk…” she felt her face flush as she thought of how Derrick had looked naked, all that running around and climbing during those couple of years tiny had given the young man a chiseled physique that she could still see when she closed her eyes.

“So you’re in this class too?” Derrick asked as Kelly filed into the lecture hall behind him.

“Yep,” she said with a smile, “and lucky you, I’m keeping that psycho away-“

“She wasn’t going to-“

“She was!” Kelly insisted, “you’re way too trusting of the bigs!”

Derrick rolled his eyes but didn’t argue it. In a way he appreciated Kelly looking out for him, they’d both been through the tiny years after all, and while things had been a little awkward after the Quinn incident, they’d become friends on the shared experiences of trying to get their full sized lives back on track.

As for Quinn… he still wasn’t sure what to think. He’d casually searched “eating tinies” on the internet after Kelly’s accusations, and he’d been surprised to find a high degree of interest in the topic. Supposedly tinies did it all the time, but he wasn’t really sold on it.

Quinn probably wasn’t trying to do that anyways, he reasoned, Kelly’s just a little paranoid since she was always out on her own, she must have had a bad experience or something.

“Hey guys,” Quinn said, hefting her laptop under her arm as she walked down the row of seats to where they were. She glanced at Kelly and gave a polite nod, “oh, you’re in this hall too?”

“Yep,” Kelly said, staring daggers at Quinn.

“Are we sitting here?” Iris asked, following in behind Quinn as the two girls sat down, opening their laptops to take notes. She grinned, “I’m Iris, Quinn told me about you two, you’re both tinies right? That’s so cool-“

“Keep your voice down!” Kelly hissed, “don’t go referring to me by the t-word in public!” Her nostrils flared as she looked back to Quinn, “and you, you told people!?”

“Iris is my best friend,” Quinn said defensively, “don’t worry, we’ll keep it to ourselves from now on, your little secret is safe with us.”

“Uh… sorry,” Iris said apologetically, “seriously, I won’t tell anyone else!”

Kelly sighed, crossing her arms angrily as the professor approached the podium below, “please don’t…”

“Relax!” Quinn said with a smile, “I’m sure by the time finals week rolls around we’ll all be best friends…” She settled in as the class began and couldn’t keep a smile off her face, this would certainly be an interesting semester…

PROJECT REGROWTH NULLIFIER™ INSTRUCTIONS

Your Nullifier unit will interrupt the energy waves responsible for the shrinking phenomena, allowing you to return to your original size. In order to properly function your Nullifier unit must be in contact with your person at all times. Your Nullifier will display how long you have been wearing it, and will also notify you of periods of unusually high energies and the potential for a greater than usual shrinking episode.

WARNING: Nullifier technology has been shown to be potentially hazardous to human health over the long term, for this reason it is recommended by Project Regrowth that you remove your Nullifier for at least three periods of twenty four hours per month, either separately or consecutively, in order for the healing ability observed in reduced individuals to undo any potential cellular damage. At Project Regrowth we are constantly working to improve our technology and hope to continue to reduce the amount of time our customers will need to spend at smaller sizes.

Frequently Asked Questions

I don’t like watches; can I get a different Nullifier housing?

Nullifier housing comes in various formats and colors, ranging from belt buckles, necklaces, and other accessories which are available for perusal on our website. As part of Project Regrowth’s government funding obligations every affected individual is entitled to one free Nullifier and standard watch housing, additional housings and units can be purchased and configured at individual expense. Although many third-party manufacturers have provided Nullifier units, we recommend only using official Project Regrowth items.

Can others handle my Nullifier safely?

Yes, Nullifier technology has no impact of any kind on non-affected individuals.

Can I use my friend’s Nullifier?

No, your Nullifier is coded to your DNA on assignment, if you have lost or damaged your Nullifier please come to the nearest Project Regrowth office or that of one of our affiliates for a replacement.

What if I lose or damage my Nullifier?

A new Nullifier can be provided for you at any Project Regrowth or affiliate office. Each affected individual is allotted one Nullifier replacement per year at no cost to themselves, additional replacements after this will be at the affected individual’s expense.

Will I receive the normal benefits of the Shrinking Phenomena while using my Nullifier?

No, the enhanced healing, durability, and other biological functions will not continue while you are using Nullifier technology, you will have returned to standard human biology. These benefits will resume immediately on removal of your Nullifier, it is recommended by Project Regrowth and medical professionals that if you receive a life-threatening injury, you remove your Nullifier immediately.

Will I keep my “flavor” when using my Nullifier?

No, as with other aspects of the Shrinking Phenomena the unique biochemistry changes that give affected individuals unique “flavor patterns” will cease when using Nullifier technology.

End Notes:

This is a sort of spinoff of We Help Each Other Get By, specifically the whole "anti-shrinking wristbands" idea and the scenarios that can come about from it. I know some of my regulars are probably surprised to see no monstergirls or aliens running around, but this one will mostly be just regular college campus highjinks.

No Outside Food by Greenanon

“I think I’m done,” Quinn muttered, slamming the philosophy textbook closed.

“Same,” Kelly sighed, pushing her own volume away from her, “you guys want to call it a night?”

“On studying sure,” Derrick said with a grin, “but if you guys want to order a pizza or something, I’m buying.”

“Yes!” Iris said excitedly, “I’m starving.”

The four of them had gathered at Quinn’s apartment for a study session. It was a decent sized one bedroom apartment, and between Kelly and Derrick’s dorm rooms, or Iris’s studio, it had the best living room area for meeting up.

Kelly had tagged along out of a mix of suspicion and a desire to keep Derrick out of Quinn’s clutches, but her guard had been lowered considerably throughout the night. Quinn and Iris were disturbingly… normal, or at least she didn’t find them particularly offensive.

But let’s take a look around… she thought, peering at the dark haired girl, “I’m going to go use the restroom,” she said, standing up.

“It’s through my bedroom,” Quinn said, pulling up a local pizza place on her phone.

Kelly nodded, walking nonchalantly through and closing the door behind her. She glanced around Quinn’s bedroom; one wall was adorned with a poster from a metal band Kelly didn’t recognize. Her eyes lingered a moment on a single anime figurine, the monster from a well known horror anime, poking out from a series of dark colored shirts haphazardly thrown over the dresser.

She leaned down to look under the bed next, half expecting to find a pair of hamster cages for her and Derrick, ready to go, but frowned as she saw nothing. She rooted around another few minutes, sure she’d find a bag of “Tiny Food Pellets” or some other indication that Quinn had or soon would have a tiny captive, but all she came up with was a sock that had tumbled under the box spring.

“Get lost?” Quinn smirked, crossing her arms as Kelly jumped up in surprise.

“I-I…” Kelly gulped, then stood up, giving Quinn a steely gaze, “tinies have to be careful about people,” she said defensively.

Quinn giggled as she saw her sock was still in Kelly’s hand, “wow, I heard tinies develop a thing for feet, but it’s crazy to see it in action.”

Kelly’s eyes went wide and she dropped the sock like it was on fire, “t-that’s not what I was looking for-“

“And what were you looking for?” Quinn asked, sauntering closer, her smug grin growing wider, “what exactly does an evil girl who wants to kidnap tinies have that gives her away?”

“I don’t know, cages maybe?” Kelly said, “and glue traps.”

“Like for bugs?” Quinn asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah, mousetraps hurt like hell but they don’t really slow a tiny down,” Kelly explained, “those god damn sticky boards though-“ she blinked, realizing Quinn was grinning wickedly at her, then stopped talking immediately.

“Glue traps,” Quinn giggled, “I’ll have to keep that in mind…”

Kelly glared at her back as the other girl walked back into the living room where the rest of them were debating pizza toppings, how does Derrick not see that you’re evil!? She wondered incredulously. She’d seen this kind of girl before, the weird type who got off on power over other people… she shivered, and forced herself to follow Quinn. She saw the way he smiled as the raven haired girl plopped next to him on the couch, her breasts jiggling slightly beneath her tight shirt, and scowled, oh… right…

“Kelly, you’re into all that Japanimation stuff, right?” Quinn asked, “pick a movie or something for us.”

Kelly blinked as Quinn tossed her the remote, “Uh… well what kind of stuff do you guys like?”

“Get weird with it,” Quinn said, leaning back, “Iris?”

“I already made her watch JoJo,” Iris said, chewing her lip, “so… yeah, she can probably handle just about anything.”

“I haven’t seen an anime since Dragonball,” Derrick laughed, “but sure Kelly, impress us.”

Kelly looked down at the remote and thought it over, slowly smiling, “O-Okay, if you’re sure!”

The group began casually comparing taste in movies and TV shows, and by the time the pizza had arrived the group had drifted into arguments over the merits of various movie sequels. Kelly found that her tastes lined up with Quinn’s more than she wanted to admit, and as they laughed together she realized she hadn’t just hung out with anyone since before she shrank…

“Finally,” Iris said, getting up to answer the door. She pulled the door open, “your late-“ she stopped, seeing the short blonde man, about her own height, handing her the boxes. Like Derrick, he had a Nullifier on his wrist.

“Sorry about the long delivery time,” he said, handing them the boxes, “we’re swamped tonight.”

“N-No problem,” Iris said, fighting to keep her gaze off the Nullifier.

He frowned, noticing where she was staring, then forced a smile, “Yeah, part of coming back to full size is having a job again, can’t live in the ex-girlfriend’s doll house anymore, you know?”

“You lived with your ex-girlfriend during your tiny years?” Quinn asked, raising an eyebrow as the other three occupants of the apartment turned his way, “isn’t that a little risky?”

“We split on good terms about two days before I shrank,” he said with a shrug, “I was actually coming by to pick up my stuff when the big downsizing happened… luckily she’s pretty nice, always was. I guess it pays to stay on good terms after a breakup.” He glanced at his Nullifier’s clock, “look guys, I’ve got to get going, lots of houses, you know?”

“Y-Yeah,” Iris said, her heart pounding as she gave him a goofy grin, “see ya!”

She closed the door and brought the pizza to Quinn’s small kitchenette, and a moment later the others crowded around the food.

“Odd choice, an ex-girlfriend as your caretaker,” Derrick said, grabbing a slice.

“He’s lucky he didn’t end up as her slave,” Kelly muttered.

“Oh come on guys, not every big person is evil,” Quinn said, rolling her eyes. Kelly shot her a glare and Quinn fought a giggle, Oh come on Kelly, I’m not THAT bad. She took a bite of the pizza, making eye contact with the other girl. In truth Quinn was starting to enjoy the formerly tiny girl’s company, Derrick’s too… Remember why you’re in this! She reminded herself, don’t get soft now…

“Okay,” Quinn said, pointing to the empty room’s whiteboard, “Let’s review “Operation No Outside Food” again.”

“You invite Derrick to that movie he wanted to see,” Iris nodded eagerly, “but there’s a mixup with the tickets!”

“And it’s tragically sold out!” Quinn giggled, “meaning the only way we can both get in to see it is if he takes off his Nullifier and lets me sneak him in!”

“And where will you sneak our poor boy in?” Iris giggled.

“Not sure yet,” Quinn mused, “but once we’re inside, I’ll get a large popcorn, and my adorable little tiny boy-toy will get to swim and play in it,” Quinn sighed, “but unfortunately I’m just not looking while I scoop that popcorn into my mouth and… boom, he goes with it. Derrick ends up as a concession.”

“And you conveniently don’t notice he’s gone until the movie’s over!” Iris said, practically leaping out of her chair.

“The only question is how he gets out,” Quinn mused, “well, overplanning can ruin some of the fun.” She laughed evilly, “the best part is Derrick won’t suspect a thing!”

“Quinn’s going to try to eat you if you go that movie with her,” Kelly said.

Derrick bit his lip as he stared at the girl blocking the dorm exit, “Well uh… yeah, I think she might,” he admitted.

“So why are you going!?” Kelly exclaimed, “just stay here with me, we’ll watch Star Wars without her!”

“But there’s a new one,” Derrick muttered, “and I haven’t been to the movies since before I got tiny.”

“Do you actually like her?” Kelly asked angrily.

“Well… yeah,” he admitted with a chuckle, “she’s kind of out there, but…” he sighed, “I kind of wish I’d done what you did…”

Kelly softened, “w-what do you mean?”

“Gone out, ran around when I was tiny,” he explained, “I spent the last two years in my room, living more like a hamster than a person.” He smiled, “I want to do some stupid stuff now, seize the day, experience life, you know?”

Kelly sighed, “fine, have fun, I hope she does eat you!”

“I’ll stay one step ahead of her,” he said with a shrug, “besides, it wouldn’t be the end of the world right?”

Kelly just rolled her eyes, “yeah, we heal from just about anything, but it all still hurts Derrick, have fun.”

“H-Hey guys,” Iris said, startling them both, “Kelly, look what I have!” She held up a big stack of blue-rays, “I got this big stack of pirated 90’s animes with the original subs and dubs, swears included, but I don’t know what they are, so I was thinking you could help me watch and label them all?”

Kelly rolled her eyes, “this is obviously an attempt to keep me distracted while Quinn does whatever she’s going to do to Derrick.”

“No way!” Iris said, “I’ve just suddenly developed an interest in uh…” she glanced at one of the few labeled discs, “Trigun.”

Kelly raised an eyebrow, “Fine, whatever, I’ll play along.” She shot a glance at Derrick as she ushered Iris into her dorm room, “you enjoy your date.”

“I’m sorry,” Quinn said apologetically as they stood outside the theater, “I could’ve sworn I bought two tickets…”

Derrick raised an eyebrow, damn, she’s moving fast, “Oh well,” he said with a smirk, “I guess we’ll just have to go do something else-“

“Unless you want to sneak in,” Quinn said, her eyes flashing eagerly.

Well Derrick, you wanted excitement, With shrug he decided to step into the trap, “okay, what’s your plan?”

“Come on,” she giggled, grabbing his hand and slowly leading him to the edge of the parking lot. She’d parked her car far away from any others, under a few trees that provided shadows even in the already dim evening light. She’d picked this spot in the hopes that she wouldn’t be seen, and she gestured for him to get into the passengers seat while she did one final scan to see if anyone was watching them.

“Okay,” she said, giving him a smile as the passenger door closed, “slip off your nullifier, and then I’m going to sneak you in.”

“Just like store bought candy,” he guessed, “but then I’m tiny and naked through the whole movie.”

“It’s dark in there,” Quinn said, staring him in the eyes as her voice went low, “I’ll make sure nobody sees you…”

He hesitated a moment, then with a chuckle reached for his nullifier, “wait,” Quinn breathed, “l-let me do it again.” He raised an eyebrow, and she blushed, “i-it’s a rush, okay? Getting to be the one that takes that thing off you…” She bit her lip and leaned in close, and he could feel her breath in his ear as she continued in a low voice, her hand slowly creeping down his arm towards his wrist, “think about it, I get to be the one that turns you from a big, strong, man, into an itty bitty little toy… do you want to be my toy Derrick?”

“Fuck yeah,” he breathed, offering no resistance as Quinn fingers found the latch. His world spun as she flicked it open again, giggling as she watched her date dwindle into the pile of clothing in the passenger seat.

Quinn took a moment to look at his Nullifier, savoring the feeling of holding it in her hands, the key to his regrowth, to normalcy, so much of him was wrapped up in this tiny little wristwatch. A part of her wanted to just keep it forever, put it on her mantle as a trophy while Derrick was forced to watch, forever tiny and at her mercy… With a sigh she let the fantasy go, reaching over and doing the next best thing. She saw his tiny head poke out of the pile of his clothing, and she looked down at him, smiling and making sure he saw as she dropped the key to his size into her purse, zipping the top shut securely and sealing it away from him. The message was clear, he wasn’t getting big again without her permission.

“Uh… am I going in the purse too?” he asked hesitantly, watching as Quinn loomed over him, her dark hair falling down the sides of her building sized face as she stared.

“Nope,” Quinn said with a smirk. She reached down and pinched his body, lifting him up to her chest. She was wearing a low-cut black shirt, revealing her ample cleavage. She took a moment to admire his naked body before lowering him down, parting her breasts with her free hand and sliding him in. Her soft pillows quickly enveloped him, warm against his body as they all but molded themselves around his skin.

“Best view in the house,” he whispered.

“Yeah, but you’re going to have to stay out of sight until we get to our seat,” she said. A single finger came down on his head, gently pushing him further into the warm valley that easily swallowed him up. She giggled as she saw him disappear, bringing her hands up to the sides of her breasts for a minute and jiggling them slightly, making sure he was secure.

She grinned as she stepped out of the car, feeling only the slightest struggles from her prisoner. From Derrick’s perspective every step sent ripples through his prison, and he could feel the slight sway in her hips as she sauntered up to the theater. Quinn’s boobs were his world, he could smell the floral scent of the soap she’d used that day, and the sound of the outside world was muffled and faraway… it was almost hypnotic.

“Large popcorn and drink,” Quinn said to the concessions clerk, “extra butter…” She bit her lip as he handed her the snacks, and with a grin she carried them to the theater, already imagining her tiny toy struggling amid the puffy popcorn pieces, coating his delicious little body in a layer of extra flavor.

She glanced around the theater as she walked in, seeing only a handful of other patrons. She stalked up to the top corner of the theater, picking the seats where she wouldn’t be seen or heard, and with a smug and victorious sigh, sat in the seat just as the lights dimmed and the trailer began. This was it, the culmination of her fantasy, it was finally going to happen.

Derrick felt an enormous pair of fingers dip down into his prison, and he blinked as the light from the movie screen stung his eyes as his giant date withdrew him from captivity in her cleavage.

“Enjoy the ride?” she asked, enjoying the dazed and blissful expression on his face.

“B-Best way to travel,” he managed. He looked down at her chest almost longingly as she dangled him by one arm in front of her face. He’d heard other tinies would often be carried in such intimate places… but this was the first time he’d experienced it himself. He fought the urge to fight against her fingertip and dive back into that paradise, but as the opening crawl of the movie began, he started to come to his senses.

“How about a little popcorn?” Quinn said sweetly, lowering him down onto the pile of popped kernels. She released him, and he fell into the tub, splashing the pieces around as he sank into them.

“I love popcorn!” he laughed excitedly, wading through the tub and trying not to sink, it was a lot like being in a ball pit, staying near the top was a constant effort until he managed to get to the edge and hang his arms out. Once he was secure, he grabbed one of the pieces, easily the size of his head, and took a bite while Quinn looked on, amused. “Food isn’t as good when you’re tiny,” he explained, “the textures are all wrong… but popcorn’s different, it’s still pretty good, so I ate a lot of it during my tiny years.”

“I like it too,” Quinn said, popping a piece in her mouth, “I could eat it all day…” she reached down, taking another handful just behind Derrick, forcing him to shift his position slightly as the mass of popcorn shifted. Look at you, she thought excitedly, just begging for it… She looked around the theater, the handful of other people were engrossed with the scene playing out on the screen, as was Derrick, completely oblivious to her hungry gaze. She slowly reached for him, licking her lips and savoring the salty taste of the popcorn butter, eagerly anticipating the next morsel.

“This is really nice,” he said suddenly, not turning around.

She paused, her hand halfway to him, “what do you mean?” she asked.

“Well, when I shrank, there was a lot I thought I’d never do again,” he said, still staring at the movie screen, “going on dates, going to the movies… I know it’s silly, but… well it means a lot, thanks for going out with me.”

Don’t choke up, she scowled at herself, just grab him and… and… She sighed, grabbing a piece of popcorn instead of the tiny boy, letting him enjoy the opening of the movie undisturbed.

“So, give me the story behind this guy in the black helmet,” Quinn said, soft enough not to disturb the other patrons.

Derrick turned around, looking up at her incredulously, “you’re joking, have you never seen one of these movies?”

“Nope, I know he’s some guy’s father and that’s about it,” Quinn said.

Derrick rolled his eyes, “so let’s start with the Force,” he said, “it’s like this mystical power…”

“And so somehow Palpatine returned,” Derrick explained as the final credits began to roll, “and that was how the sequel trilogy ended.”

“Wow,” Quinn laughed as the other patrons filed out of the theater, “so you’re saying this one was just a spinoff?”

“The Return of Dash Rendar, yeah,” Derrick explained, “I can’t believe he got his own movie, but I thought it was pretty good.”

“We’ll have to watch those older movies together sometime,” Quinn said with a sigh. I can’t believe I just let the chance go by… well, he had a good time at least. And she had too, to be honest, she didn’t really care for science fiction, but Derrick’s passion for the movie series was cute, and so was he…

Derrick stared ahead a moment, thinking, so obviously she was lying about the movie being sold out, he thought, looking at the nearly deserted theater, and she put me in a popcorn bowl and everything… Kelly was definitely right, Quinn had set him up to be small, and she’d put him in a compromising spot in the middle of her snack… and she hadn’t gone for it. Maybe Kelly’s wrong, she’s not into that whole thing after all? He thought a moment, then smiled, deciding to test the waters.

“Aw man,” he said, looking down at himself, “I got covered in butter sitting in the popcorn for the whole movie, I can’t put my clothes on like this I’ll ruin them.”

Quinn licked her lips nervously, “I could wash you off in the bathroom sink or something…”

The two of them were completely alone in the theater now, the very last of the credits were rolling across the screen, illuminating the two of them in a soft blue glow. From his spot in the popcorn tub, Derrick could tell he’d hit a nerve with her, and, fighting a laugh, he decided to keep going.

“No, the faucet would be too cold,” he said blithely, “or too hot… I’ve had plenty of showers in sinks to know these places are going to suck for it…” he sighed, “if only there was someplace warm I could go to get all this greasy butter off of me…”

“Okay,” Quinn snapped, “a-are you teasing me right now, or what-“

“Yes,” he laughed, enjoying how he’d flustered the giant girl after an evening of being her plaything, “seriously Quinn, the movie was sold out?” he gestured around at the empty seats, “you wanted me small from the moment you invited me out.”

Quinn sank into her chair, not wanting to make eye contact, “yeah… sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it,” he laughed, “I had a good time...” he hesitated a moment, chewing his lip and trying to decide if he really wanted to take the next step. “Whatever you were planning to do… y-you can do it,” he gulped, “if you want…”

Her eyes lit up, and she loomed over the popcorn bowl, a predatory smile coming over her face as she leered down at the tiny boy. She licked her lips, reaching for him, and pinching his torso between her fingers as she lifted him up.

“You sure?” she giggled.

He just nodded, too nervous to say anything else as he was brought to up to her enormous mouth. Her pillowy pink lips parted, and he watched her tongue, as long as his body, slowly slide over them. He gasped as it moved towards him, the wet, warm, muscle, slowly sliding its way up his body.

“Mmm…” she giggled, her eyes widening, “mostly popcorn butter but… there’s definitely a bit of your… flavor, under there.”

Derrick gulped, tinies supposedly had a “flavor” unique to each individual, something to do with changes to their body chemistry from the shrinking. He’d always been morbidly curious to know what his own was, but having spent the tiny years in the care of family, he’d never been tasted by anyone. He was about to ask Quinn, but his thoughts were cut off as her lips closed around his body, trapping his upper half inside her mouth. He struggled, panic suddenly overwhelming him as he realized it was really happening. She slurped him inside her mouth easily, his lower half quickly sucked in with the rest of him.

Quinn moaned, leaning back in the theater seat and letting her tongue run over the tiny man. She sucked on him like a piece of hard candy, quickly slurping the remaining butter and salt off his little body. Then came the real taste, Derrick’s flavor…

“Mmm…” she couldn’t help herself, it was all she could do not to stick her hand down her pants right there in the empty theater, as it was her hand traced over the outside of her jeans as her arousal spiked. He was rich, velvety and smooth… like a caramel, sweet with notes of something slightly earthy… cinnamon maybe? She sucked on him again, parsing the flavor and pinning his struggling body against the side of her cheek.

Derrick couldn’t see anything, buffeted around in her mouth while her spit filled his mouth. He coughed slightly, tinies didn’t need much oxygen, but it still threw him off to be nearly drowning in his date’s saliva as she savored the unique flavor that shrinking had given his body.

“Oh god,” he gasped as her tongue flipped him over, grinding against his crotch.

A tiny’s flavor peaks at the moment of orgasm, Quinn thought with a giggle that rumbled Derrick’s world, so come on… pop for me Derrick!

Derrick’s eyes rolled back as he was ravaged by the smooth motions of her wet tongue against his body. His legs involuntarily wrapped around it, his hips bucking as the slimy appendage easily overpowered him. A powerful orgasm rocked his body, causing him to yell out helplessly in Quinn’s mouth, a sound only she would hear, and only barely at that, as he sprayed across the tongue that was now seemingly milking him for all he was worth.

Oh yes, Quinn groaned as the flavor intensified, keeping her mouth sealed tightly shut to keep her snack from escaping, that is just… amazing! Her head tilted back as Derrick’s orgasm came to a close, the burst of flavor subsiding as saliva filled her mouth.

*Gulp*

Derrick screamed one final time, in fear rather than pleasure, as he was sent rushing down the flume of her throat, her saliva easily washing him down the tight opening. Powerful muscles squeezed him on all sides as Quinn felt the lump move down her throat. There was a slight pause, then she felt him plop into her stomach.

“Fuck yeah,” she breathed, collapsing against the back of the chair. She patted her tummy with a giggle, enjoying the feeling of the tiny man’s movements inside her as he explored his new surroundings. There was a warm feeling emanating from him, almost like she’d drank a hot beverage, or a shot of strong liquor… She’d read about this, that tinies just felt good when they were inside you, but experiencing it firsthand was another thing entirely. Supposedly ingesting a tiny had all sorts of health benefits, she wasn’t sure how much of that was true, but it certainly felt nice… It filled her with a certain confidence, a euphoria from being at the top of the food chain…

Quinn stood up, a smile on her face as she strutted down the movie theater aisle, casually tossing the popcorn tub in the trash as she left. With each step the gooey mush of Quinn’s digested popcorn sloshed around Derrick as he struggled to make sense of his dark surroundings.

I’m in her stomach, he thought, a mix of awe, excitement, and fear eating at him. He fought a wave of panic, forcing himself to lean against one of the walls of his dark prison. He could feel a tingle on his skin, and he forced himself to calm down, you’re not going to dissolve, he told himself, it might get… uncomfortable, but you’re a tiny, you can heal from just about anything. It was one thing to tell yourself that, but sitting here, sloshing in a pool of half-digested movie snacks… He took a breath and let himself sink down to his neck in the mush, he just needed to calm down…

Quinn hummed happily to herself, the sound audible in a rumbling way to the tiny man trapped in her belly. She took a final few sips of her soda, and inside her stomach the fizzy liquid rained down on Derrick’s dark prison, causing him to blink and sputter in surprise. Satisfied with her drink, Quinn tossed it in the trash can, leaving the theater.

Now how exactly do you get a tiny out? She mused. She’d read a lot about what other women did with their tiny snacks, but her own plan hadn’t really gotten that far. She glanced at a pharmacy that shared a parking lot with the movie theater, and with a shrug she walked towards it.

“Can I help you find anything?” the bored clerk, a middle aged black woman, asked as she entered.

“Antacids,” she said, “and…” she thought a moment, “dental floss.”

The clerk raised an eyebrow and smirked, “odd combo…”

Quinn bit her lip, her face going red a moment, “yeah… I guess it is.”

“Well,” the clerk began, walking out from behind the counter and leading her to a shelf, “you’ll want this brand,” she hefted a packet of dental floss, “it’s nice and thick, you can tie some knots in it to help a tiny climb out of anyplace he might have found himself trapped, just make sure you tie it to something before you… send a line down to him.”

“Right,” Quinn said, nodding and letting herself smile as the clerk led her to antacids.

“Now do you want it to hurt, or is your snack a good boy?” she asked, crossing her arms.

“Good boy,” Quinn replied without thinking, “that is… he let me do it I mean.”

The clerk nodded, handing Quinn a brand of extra strength antacids, “remember to take these before you fall asleep if he’s not out by then.”

“Thanks!” Quinn said excitedly, going to the register to pay.

“And remember, treat him real nice whenever you… retrieve him,” the clerk said with a wink.

Quinn nodded, taking her purchases with a smile and heading back out the door. She couldn’t help but run a hand over her belly as she walked to her car, savoring the warm almost buzzing feeling that Derrick was giving off as his tiny body reacted with her stomach. She got into her driver’s seat and sighed happily.

“Derrick,” she said, “tap the side of my stomach if you can hear me…” she giggled at the ticklish feeling of someone tapping inside her belly, “okay so… I think you’re going to stay the night with me. Tap once if you want out, and twice if you’re okay with that.” She waited, then fought a laugh as a pair of ticklish taps hit the inside of her belly. “Okay then…” she started the car, eager to get home.

“So most of these aren’t official dubs,” Kelly said, looking over the pile of anime blue-ray discs the pair had been viewing throughout the evening.

“Yeah, I figured that when the characters started cursing each other out and giggling during the big fight scene,” Iris laughed.

The pair of them had retired to the dorm’s common area after an evening of viewing the pirated cartoons. Overall it hadn’t been a bad time, they’d each gotten sodas from the dorm’s vending machine, and were simply killing time now. Kelly knew the whole thing was to distract her from “saving” Derrick, but at this point she didn’t care, it was nice to have normal, or mostly normal friends again after the relative social isolation of being tiny, and all things considered he’d probably be fine… probably.

“Oh my god, Lifesavers!?” a girl’s voice called.

Kelly’s heart leapt, “oh god no…” she muttered, trying to sink into her chair.

“What?” Iris asked, looking at the approaching girl.

“It is you, Kelly Lifesavers,” she giggled.

Kelly turned with a growl, seeing the petite Asian girl in the stylish clothing, an expensive looking latte in one hand as she texted on her phone with the other.

“Penelope,” she muttered angrily, “just fuck off, I’m with a friend-“

“Hi, I’m Penelope,” the girl giggled, pocketing her phone and reaching out to shake Iris’s hand.

“I’m Iris,” the redhead said, raising an eyebrow, “do you know Kelly or something?”

“Oh yeah, me and Lifesavers go way back,” Penelope laughed, “wow, look at you… all big again huh?”

“Yeah,” Kelly spat, “now seriously fuck off or-“

“Oh my gosh you’re still all cute and fighty!” Penelope said, reaching for her phone again, “I’ve got to tell everyone you’re going to school here!”

“Hey!” Kelly said angrily, standing up, “don’t-“

“Do you want to know why we called her Lifesavers?” Penelope said, turning to Iris with a grin.

“I think you should probably go,” Iris said uncomfortably.

“When she’s tiny she tastes like the candy,” Penelope said without missing a beat, “the cherry ones specifically.” She laughed, “the story about how we found out is hliarious, seriously when she first shrank she tried to keep going to school for a few weeks-“

“ENOUGH!” Kelly snapped, “get out of here or I’m going to kick your ass!”

Penelope paused, then slowly smiled. She’d gotten the rise she wanted out of the other girl, and she giggled slowly as she put her phone back in her pocket. The tension in the room rose as she stepped closer to Kelly, placing her cup on the table.

“You’re going to kick my ass Kelly?” Penelope teased, “all I’ve got to do is get that thing off of you, and you’re a fucking candy again.”

“Hey!” Iris said angrily, standing up, “s-seriously, get out of here!” She gulped nervously, she’d never been good at standing up to bullies, or anyone really, that was one of the things Quinn was good for, but Quinn wasn’t here… Still, she had to say something.

Iris fought not to breathe out a sigh of relief as Penelope regarded the two of them, then with a scowl picked up her drink, stepping away from the table.

“Everything okay out here?” Danielle called from the RA’s desk at the front of the dorm. She’d appeared from somewhere suddenly, and the last of the tension left the room.

“Yeah,” Penelope said with a smile, fishing around in her purse a moment, “just saying hi to an old friend from high school.” She grinned as she pulled something from her bag, and with a giggle tossed it to Kelly, who caught it out of the air. “See you around!” she called as she walked down the hall to her own room.

Kelly looked at the small tube in her hand and scowled, seeing the half-eaten pack of Lifesavers candy, with a bright red cherry flavored one next in line. Without another word she tossed it towards a trashcan across the room, feeling momentary satisfaction as she scored a basket and the candy tumbled in.

“Thanks for having my back,” Kelly said, sitting back down with Iris and sighing.

“No problem,” Iris said, “who was that anyway?”

“Just a bully from high school,” Kelly muttered, “she was always a pain in the ass, but she was a bigger one once I got tiny…”

“Well uh… stay away from her during your tiny days I guess,” Iris said uncomfortably, “lock the door to your dorm…”

“Please, I have safehouses all over campus already,” Kelly said dismissively, “like I’d really just be a sitting duck in that little tinyhome on the desk…” she chuckled, “I might have to spend a few days a month at my tiny size, but none of you bigs will have any idea where I am when it happens.”

Iris bit her lip, “you uh… don’t have to go into hiding.”

“Iris, no offence, you and Quinn aren’t as bad as I thought, but I don’t want to spend my tiny days around you two,” she smirked at Iris’s embarrassed expression.

Their conversation was interrupted by someone else entering through the dorm’s main entrance, the same young pizza delivery boy from the other day. Iris’s eyes lit up as she saw him walk up to Danielle’s desk, leaving the RA her food and nodding as they exchanged pleasantries.

“H-Hey!” Iris said, waving.

He paused, then smiled as he recognized them, “oh, hey girls, funny running into you two again.”

“Yeah well, students love pizza,” Iris said awkwardly.

“Well, my name’s Paul, maybe I’ll see you around again sometime?” he said, waving goodbye.

“I-Iris!” she called, “mine’s Iris!” she wasn’t sure if the pizza boy had heard her before the doors closed, and she went red with embarrassment as she sat back down, turning to Kelly, “d-do you think he’ll remember it?”

Kelly just rolled her eyes, laughing softly.

Busted by Greenanon

Quinn slowly woke up, enjoying the sunlight of a Saturday morning warming her eyes as she stretched beneath her covers. It had been a wonderful evening, an after several mind-blowing sessions with her vibrator, she’d decided it was only fair to let her tiny toy out of her belly and give him a little fun too. The “retrieval” had been awkward, and while he’d managed to use the line of dental floss to climb back up her throat, she’d ended up a coughing mess for several minutes. Still, one quick scrub down in the sink later she was ready to hand him his Nullifier. The rest of the evening had been spent with him at full size, letting him check off a few other boxes on things he felt he’d missed during his tiny years.

She slowly slid out of bed, admiring the sight of the sleeping Derrick, giggling as she saw the Nullifier on his wrist. Oh, how easy it would be to just slip it off him… and what a way to wake up that would be, tiny, with a grinning goddess looming over you.

Her plans were foiled as he stirred, rubbing sleep out of his eyes and glancing up at her with a smile. Even without being tiny she was a pleasant sight to wake up to, with a lacey black bra and panty set that contrasted nicely against her pale skin. She smirked, feeling his eyes on her ass as she went to pick out some clothing for the day.

“I’m surprised to wake up in the bed,” he said with a grin, “I thought for sure you’d slip this off while I slept.”

“Thought about it,” Quinn admitted with a smirk, and why didn’t I? she asked herself, because you like him you dope, another part of her retorted.

Derrick’s nullifier buzzed a moment, a quick red alert flashing across the screen. He glanced down and ignored it, piquing Quinn’s curiosity.

“Uh, there was a beep,” she said, pointing to his nullifier.

“It’s a size shift alert,” he explained, “the shrinking radiation or energy or whatever they call it these days, sometimes it’s stronger or weaker than usual for some of us and we don’t go to our usual sizes. Sometimes if you get really lucky you can even get bigger, not by much, but a day at two feet tall is pretty nice after living at three inches.”

“Yeah, you guys used to have to check for that with those little meters, right?” Quinn asked.

“Size meters,” Derrick laughed, “yeah, I don’t miss those.” He tapped the Nullifier on his wrist, “they have one built into these, so any time there’s going to be a size shift you know ahead of time, if I’m not planning to be small anyways I just ignore them.”

“How bad would this one have been?” Quinn asked, curiously looking down at the display.

“Let’s see,” he muttered, “half an inch.”

Quinn’s eyes widened, “a-are you going to do it? Get that small I mean?”

He laughed, pulling his pants up, “no way, I got used to being three inches Quinn, life’s… doable at that size, it’s easy enough to get big people’s attention, you can talk to them if they’re close, but you get much smaller than that and everything is just a pain in the ass.”

“Come on,” she pouted, sidling up to him on the bed as he pulled his shirt on, “you had fun with me, right?”

Derrick hesitated, “yeah… it wasn’t too bad,” he admitted, “but-“ he was cut off as she pushed him down to the bed, and he grunted as Quinn crawled over him, looking down at him with a lustful grin and giving him a wonderful view of her hanging breasts.

“But what?” Quinn asked with a smirk, “if I really want to, I’ll just pry this little guy right off you,” she ran her fingers over his Nullifier, then frowned as he didn’t have the panicked expression she expected.

This time it was her turn to squeak in surprise as he easily flipped her over. She struggled, but he was a six foot tall hunk of a man, with a physique that reflected all the climbing and running a three inch person had to do daily.

“You were saying?” he laughed as he easily pinned her.

“C-Come on, I was just kidding!” she protested, squirming while he held her wrists above her head.

He chuckled, letting her up as she scowled at him. He wasn’t entirely sure she had been just kidding, a part of him knew that dating a girl like Quinn was playing with fire, but at the same time he couldn’t get enough of the pale girl’s teasing… and besides, he was pretty sure he could trust her not to do anything too horrible to him.

Half an inch, he sighed and thought about it, he didn’t have any plans for the day anyways, but at the same time he didn’t want to be stuck the size of a fingernail all Saturday.

“One hour,” he said slowly, letting her up, “you can play around and do whatever with me for one hour, okay Quinn?”

Her eyes lit up, “y-yeah okay...” she licked her lips teasingly as she reached for his wrist.

“One hour,” he repeated sternly, causing her to giggle as her fingers fiddled with the clasp.

Derrick blinked as he heard the familiar *click* of the nullifier coming off, then the world spun away from him, stretching farther and faster than usual as he quickly found himself dwindling away. He blinked as his vision cleared, and as he saw Quinn’s grinning face, even larger than usual, hovering overhead like a harvest moon.

“Derrick?” she said softly, peering down into the puddled clothing. Her eyes went wide as she saw the slightest bit of movement against his underwear, and she leaned in close.

He fought a start of panic, for most of his size shifts during the tiny years he’d been by himself, riding out those particularly small days in his room alone. Normal sized people were always an overwhelming presence at three inches, but now, at half an inch, Quinn was a force of nature. Her breath slowly billowed out over him as she got closer, awestruck, the slightly grimy smell of a girl who hadn’t showered since the day before was mixed with it, and even though Quinn was hardly an unhygienic person, her scent completely filled his senses. A part of him wondered what it would be like to be caught in her hair, would he be able to move? Or would he just lock up from sensory overload?

“Hi Quinn!” he shouted, grinning and waving at the colossus overhead.

She just giggled, “I can’t hear you,” she said apologetically, “you’re always pretty quiet at tiny size, but now… well, there’s not even a little squeak or anything, I see you waving your arms though…” She slowly reached out a hand, and Derrick fought the urge to run as a pair of fingers the size of semi-trucks pinched around his body. The ridged pads of her fingers pressed into him like a pair of giant beanbags, squeezing him tight as he rocketed through the air to Quinn’s inquisitive face. A pair of massive eyes focused on him in wonder.

“Look at you,” she whispered in awe, “you’re… you’re really a bug now Derrick, like you barely look like a person, squirming there like that…” she smirked broadly and licked her lips, “I doubt I’d even feel you go down…” her tongue darted out, a massive serpent of a thing that poked at him, covering him easily and causing him to cough as the familiar slimy feeling of her spit covered his skin. “Mmm…” she groaned, “yeah that flavor is definitely still there, even if you’re small, but you wouldn’t be much of a morsel at that size.”

He gulped, imagining what her mouth, her throat, her stomach would be at this size… at three inches he hadn’t had to do much to keep himself afloat in her belly, but at half an inch?

Would I just slide… lower? He wondered, and what would happen then? He could feel his heart beat as Quinn seemed to debate what to do with him, finally he breathed a sigh of relief as she brought him away from her mouth.

“Now there was something else people online always talked about doing with tinies,” Quinn drawled, walking towards her dresser, still pinching the bug sized boy in her fingers, “I’m not sure I get the appeal, but let’s try it anyway…” she pulled a drawer open, revealing a mix of black and white socks. With a grin she selected a pair of plain looking white ones, unbaling them and then holding one open below him. “Bye-bye!” she said with a grin, releasing him.

Derrick reflexively screamed as he fell, descending through the cotton tunnel as he watched the grinning girl outside grow farther away. He grunted as he met the springy bottom, bouncing slightly as he landed in the toe. He felt his stomach churn as the cotton sock was brought down, and Quinn’s face was replaced by her foot, toes bigger than him wiggling in anticipation as they slowly slid into his new prison.

Quinn pulled the sock tight, biting her lip as she felt the little speck of a man make contact with her toes, and she scrunched them playfully, gripping his tiny body with her foot for a moment before releasing him, pulling the sock tight and pressing his tiny body against her soft sole.

Derrick felt the cotton wall of the sock press him into Quinn’s skin, and he struggled to move upwards, under her toes where he would have some small amount of room before she stepped down. He wheezed as she stepped down, and while her feet were surprisingly soft, her entire weight was on his half inch form as she casually walked across her bedroom. He found himself thankful for the carpeting as his body compressed, and he had no doubt that if not for the durability that his tiny size brought, he’d have popped under her foot like a grape.

I still might, he realized, struggling to get beneath her toes before she took her next step.

Quinn paused, reaching the edge of her carpeted bedroom and looking across the hardwood floor of her living room. Tinies were pretty durable, and supposedly blunt force made them somewhat… rubbery. Quinn herself had seen videos of people stepping on tinies from the early days of the shrinking epidemic, and the little people had always been on their feet again within a few minutes, even after some pretty brutal looking stomps.

He’s still wiggling around under there, she thought, grinning as she realized that her brief walk across the bedroom hadn’t crushed Derrick into immobility. She glanced at the hardwood floor that led to where her shoes were, and frowned, that would probably do it though… a part of her was uncomfortable with hurting him too much, and so arching her foot slightly she tugged her foot across the carpet, rolling her tiny prisoner up between her big and index toes. She gave him a final squeeze, keeping him secure as she started towards her shoes.

Derrick fought against the massive digits that had captured him, his stomach lurching every time Quinn took a step. It was utterly hopeless, even one of her toes was more powerful than every muscle in his body, and he gasped for breath as Quinn squeezed him again, keeping him between her toes with each step across the floor.

What little light he had inside the sock was slowly snuffed out as she slid her foot inside her tennis shoe, and a ripe vinegary smell hit his nostrils as her foot drove him home into the toe of the footwear. He grimaced as the odor of Quinn’s sweaty feet began to drift in to his sock prison, while the socks were fresh, Quinn evidently didn’t keep her shoes as clean.

Outside, oblivious to her tiny passenger’s suffering, Quinn smiled. There was something enjoyable about keeping a tiny hopelessly trapped in her footwear.

Struggle all you want, she giggled, feeling the tickling motion between her toes, you’d never get out of there… She bit her lip, feeling arousal rise in her at how easily she’d overpowered the poor boy. She’d be reflecting on this later, she was sure of it.

With a happy grin on her face Quinn grabbed her keys off the counter, bounding down the apartment stairs in a half-skip that rocked Derrick’s world in the darkness of her sock, buffeting him against the walls of her toes on either side of him. Every now and then she stopped to squeeze him, both reassuring herself he’d stayed in position and enjoying the rush of power that came from literally having someone trapped underfoot.

Derrick could only be thankful that it wasn’t a hot day as he felt the pounding of Quinn’s footsteps against the pavement. Distantly he thought he heard a car door open, and then muffled music as she started her radio. There were slight up and down movements, and he realized it was the motion of her foot stepping on the gas pedal, oblivious to his existence as she drove back to his dormitory.

Kelly glared at Quinn as she walked up the dorm steps, a smug look on her face, “where’s Derrick?” she asked coldly.

“Why whatever do you mean?” Quinn said sweetly. She knew on some level she should probably be nicer to Kelly, but it was just too fun to tease the poor girl…

“You’re wearing his Nullifier,” Kelly growled, pointing to the wrist-mounted display.

Quinn giggled, showing off the device like it was a new piece of jewelry, “do you like it? I think it suits me, maybe Derrick will let me keep it… maybe I should start a little collection of them?” she winked at Kelly, enjoying the grunt of frustration as the other girl followed her into the dorm. She casually reached into a bag of Derrick’s clothing she’d brought and found his keycard, swiping it for entry.

“And you’ve got his wallet too?” Kelly spat, “seriously Quinn, where is he? This is some serial killer shit, showing up with all his stuff to-“

“Kelly, he’s fine,” Quinn said firmly, fighting a laugh, “I’m dropping him, and his stuff, off, he’s… he’s close by, okay?”

Kelly’s eyes went wide, then her face went red, “J-Just send him to see me as soon as he’s… out, I want to be sure everything is okay.”

“I’m sure he appreciates having a guardian angel,” Quinn replied, rolling her eyes.

“He damn well should,” Kelly muttered.

“Hey Lifesavers,” Penelope called, waving at the pair as she walked through the lobby. Kelly looked away, fighting a grimace. This was like throwing chum in the water, and Penelope gave a sharklike grin as she diverted her path to the door and walked over to the pair. She eyed up Quinn, spotting the nullifier on the other girl’s wrist, “I see you have another little friend…”

Quinn raised an eyebrow, then fought a laugh as she realized the new girl had spotted Derrick’s nullifier on her wrist, she thinks I’m a tiny.

“This? It’s-“

“I’m not speaking to you,” Kelly snapped, dragging Quinn away by the arm, “come on.”

Quinn frowned, but followed behind Kelly, ignoring the Penelope’s laughter as they walked down the hall. They got to Derrick’s room, and Quinn tried to figure out what had Kelly so flustered as she fished in her pocket for Derrick’s keys.

“Everything okay?” she asked finally.

“That girl is someone I knew,” Kelly said, breathing out slowly, “and she’s not nice to small people, okay?”

Quinn chewed her lip a moment, “well uh, sorry to hear that.”

“Please,” Kelly muttered angrily, “you’d probably think the kind of shit she used to do was hilarious.”

“Hey,” Quinn said angrily, “I’m not…” she bit her lip, “look, Kelly, we’re friends, kinda, if that girl is bothering you-“

“We’re friends now,” Kelly said, “because I’ve got one of these,” she lifted her pant leg, where her own Nullifier rested around her ankle, “come one Quinn, don’t tell me you’d have been watching anime with me if you’d found me at three inches.”

Quinn wanted to say something, but words failed her, and after a moment Kelly huffed angrily, “send Derrick out to talk to me when he’s… decent,” she muttered, turning and walking away.

Quinn sighed as she pushed her way into Derrick’s room, damnit Kelly, why’d you have to go make me feel bad?

She pulled her shoe off, gripping her tiny man between her toes as she slid the sock off. Derrick blinked as he looked up, seeing the enormous plain of his dorm room, his desk and bed rising like distant towers as the goddess squeezed him one final time. He took a deep breath, appreciating the fresh air after the muggy swamp of Quinn’s tennis shoes,

“Here you go bug,” Quinn smirked, unclasping his nullifier from her own wrist and slowly lowering down. She placed it next to him releasing him and stepping back, slipping her sock and shoe back on as the speck ran towards the wristwatch that loomed over him like a house.

He tapped it and instantly began shooting back up to full size, and he clasped it back on his wrist as soon as he reached a big enough size to do so. He was aware that he was naked suddenly, and Quinn giggled as he reached for a towel off his dresser, covering his privates with it as she looked on.

“Relax,” she teased, “I saw it all already.”

“It’s weird,” he said defensively, “I feel more naked at full size…”

“Well duh,” Quinn chuckled, “I mean when you’re tiny like that, does it really matter? I mean bugs don’t cover up, and you don’t cover up for them.”

He rolled his eyes, fighting a smirk, you definitely like your power games, don’t you Quinn?

Kelly huffed angrily, storming down the dorm stairs to the basement to do her laundry. Derrick had been fine of course, part of her knew he probably would be, but she’d still wanted to be sure.

He’s far too sheltered, she thought angrily, she’d run across plenty of tinies that had lived similarly blessed existences, in truth her own home life had been comfortable… but she’d always found a need to roam at her small size anyways, risk was part of life.

She scowled as she thought of Quinn and Iris, the two had invited her and Derrick over to Quinn’s place for a movie night, and those two… what are you doing hanging out with them Kelly? Probably thousands of people on campus who either like tinies or at least don’t care about them and you want to be friends with the two psychos in the vore club…

The worst part was she always had fun hanging out with them. She’d struggled making friends even before shrinking, and she’d been shy and nerdy, an easy target for girls like Penelope and her friends…

It’s not fair! She thought angrily, and not for the first time, you go off and make friends and they have to be… THEM!

In her frustration she missed the dorm step, and she stumbled, screaming in surprise as she fell. She shouted in pain as she hit the sharp stairs, her clothes flying everywhere. She heard a sound like plastic snapping, and then cried out in shrill terror as the world flew away, her clothing becoming billowing clouds as her now tiny body flew through them.

She struggled to right herself as she bounced, naked, across the cold tiled floor. She winced in pain, snapping to her feet and ignoring the sensation as she recovered from what would have been a hundred foot fall or more. She glanced around, then felt terror in her chest as she saw her Nullifier, the screen cracked and dark.

No, no, no! She scrambled over to it, feeling the cool air of the basement on her skin as she touched it, slapping hopelessly against the device, willing it to work and return her to full size.

She heard footsteps, felt them really, you could easily feel the vibrations across a hard floor at this size, and she turned to see a trio of girls walking out of the laundry room. Two were athletic looking brunettes she didn’t know, but she gasped when she saw Penelope leading them.

“So like I was saying, the frat party was okay,” she began, then stopped, as the trio took in the scattered clothes at the base of the stairs.

“Did someone dump their laundry down the stairwell?” one of the girls asked, confused.

“No,” Penelope said, her eyes going wide with glee as she saw the tiny woman next to the broken Nullifier, “Hey Lifesavers,” she said softly.

“J-Just go get the RA!” Kelly stammered, trying to cover herself with her hands.

“This is that girl I was telling you about,” Penelope chuckled as the other girls gawked, kneeling down to look at her.

“She’s so cute!” one of the girls giggled, “is she hurt?”

“Nah,” Penelope laughed dismissively, “tinies can survive just about anything, watch!” she grinned as she lifted her shoe over Kelly.

“Penelope seriously, stop it!” Kelly shrieked, eyes wide as the shadow fell over her, “w-we’re not in high school anymore so-“ her voice faltered, and she closed her eyes, preparing for the familiar *crunch* and wave of pain that would come from being cruelly stomped.

“Oh my god Kelly!” Danielle’s voice called out.

Kelly sighed with relief as the RA bounded out of the stairwell, “I heard a shout, are you okay?”

“We were just helping her,” Penelope lied, stepping back with the other girls.

“Your Nullifier!” Danielle sighed, holding up the broken device, “well, this isn’t good… do you mind if I pick you up?”

“S-Sure,” Kelly stammered, grateful as the RA’s warm fingers wrapped around her. She collapsed into Danielle’s palm with a sigh of relief, letting the enormous woman carry her away.

“See you around Kelly,” Penelope laughed, rejoining her friends.

“So for a new Nullifier fitting and coding we can get you in… this Friday,” the voice on the phone explained. They were back up at the Dorm’s front desk, and Danielle had helpfully dialed the number for the Project Regrowth office nearest to them.

“FRIDAY!?” Kelly shouted angrily, “I am three inches tall and I’m in college so-“

“I’m sorry that’s our earliest availability,” the man said.

“I’ll take it,” Kelly said, defeated, a whole week of school at three inches… she bit her lip, looking down at the tissue the RA hand helpfully provided as a makeshift dress for her. She had tailored tiny clothes, and even some rough doll clothes, but they were back in her room… and she didn’t want Danielle poking around in there.

“Don’t worry Kelly,” Danielle said soothingly, “I’ll carry you to all of your classes, and I’ll even drive you out to the Regrowth Office at the end of the week!”

“Thanks,” Kelly sighed, like hell I’m staying in the same building as Penelope… she bit her lip, thinking of her options. She had a few tiny sized bolt-holes she’d built throughout campus, buried shoeboxes with food, water, and tiny clothing, but she couldn’t exactly attend classes from them. Her normal plan for spending her tiny days in hiding wasn’t an option.

“Can you get my phone?” Kelly said nervously, “I… I need to call my friends.”

“So you really want to stay with me?” Iris asked, a little amazed, as she picked Kelly up off the RA’s desk.

“I trust you a little more than I trust Quinn,” Kelly replied, fighting the urge to run as the redhead’s fingers closed around her, “now come on, let’s go down to my dorm and get my stuff.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay here?” Danielle asked eagerly.

“I’ll just feel better with a friend, thanks though!” Kelly said, forcing a smile. She’d briefly entertained the RA’s offer of staying in her room for the week, but had decided against it once the talk of dresses had started, stay with her and you’ll be dressed like a Disney Princess until you’re big again…

Iris hefted Kelly’s dorm room keys in her hand as they went down to the end of the hall, “so that Penelope girl knows you’ll be small this week?”

“Yeah,” Kelly sighed, she’d filled Iris in on the situation over the phone, absent Danielle of course, “I’d stay with Derrick, but… I just don’t want to be anywhere in this building until I’ve got my Nullifier back.”

“That’s okay,” Iris said, “you don’t take up much space!”

“Yeah my dad made that joke every time I came back from one of my walkabouts,” Kelly said flatly, “we just need to grab a few of my things, I’ve got my tiny bed and my tailored clothes.”

Iris nodded, pushing the door open and looking around the rather sparse dormroom, frowning as she saw a terrarium with soil, sticks, and leaves in it.

“I thought you guys weren’t supposed to have pets in the dorms?” Iris asked.

“We’re not,” Kelly said, “the handbook says there’s an exception for fish, but I’m not really interested in them.”

“So what do you have-“ Iris gulped as she saw the large black widow spider scurry across a web in the tank, “K-Kelly, why do you have a spider-“

“I have three,” Kelly said, “just drop me in there, my stuff is in that den there,” she pointed to a wooden barrow in the middle of the spiderwebs.

Iris’s eyes went wide, “are you insane?” she hugged the tiny girl to her chest, causing her to grunt.

“S-Spiders love tinies!” Kelly protested, pushing against the chubby girl’s ample chest.

“That’s what I’m worried about!” Iris exclaimed.

“No seriously!” Kelly said, “animals and stuff just ignore tinies, we smell off to them or something, but spiders and bugs and stuff are friendly!”

“Kelly…” Iris whined, looking at the menacing arachnids, “I don’t want to stick my hand in there!”

“Just toss me in then you big coward,” Kelly said, rolling her eyes.

With a whimper Iris gently lobbed Kelly into the open terrarium. The tiny girl fell into one of the webs, and it bobbed slightly as the sticky thread caught her. One of the spiders, sensing the vibration, quickly scurried over.

“Oh no, Iris I’ve made a terrible mistake, help me!” Kelly called.

“Oh god!” Iris wailed.

“Sorry girls, just me,” Kelly laughed as the spider paused, seeing her. A moment later the Widow scuttled back to the corner of the terrarium, disappointed. With a huff Kelly peeled herself out of the web, jumping down to the terrarium floor. “See?” she said, gesturing around.

“Why do you even have these things?” Iris asked as Kelly walked into the den.

“Because they’re harmless to me, and dangerous to big people,” Kelly explained, “I like to put a few near all of my safehouses, they feed themselves and don’t move much. Look how scared you were to put your hand in here!” She returned from the den, a large pack under her arm, her tailored clothing. She frowned, “I’m guessing you wouldn’t be willing to grab my bed out from under there?”

“No!” Iris said, still terrified by the spiders.

Kelly just chuckled and rolled her eyes, walking to a part of the tank that was relatively free of webbing. With a darting motion Iris’s hand snapped in, cradling her up and pulling her out like lightning.

“Goodbye girls!” Kelly playfully called, “they caught some flies the other day, so they should be good for this week,” she explained.

“T-This is sooo creepy,” Iris said, forcing herself to look away from the spider tank.

“I really find them fascinating,” Kelly laughed, “studying insects and spiders was one of the reasons I wanted to come to school in the first place.”

“Count me out,” Iris muttered, gathering up Kelly’s things to leave.

Kelly felt a little better in her tailored clothing, a pair of jeans and a plain T-shirt, though she desperately wished she wasn’t attending movie night at three inches. Quinn stared at her, grinning as the tiny girl crossed her arms from her position on the coffee table.

“Broken Nullifier,” Quinn said, grinning, “well doesn’t that just suck.”

“Quinn,” Iris said, joining her on the couch, "maybe…” she bit her lip, “ease off on teasing her?”

Quinn frowned, then leaned back on the couch, “yeah… all right.”

There was a knock at the door, and Quinn got up to let Derrick in, “I’ve got food,” he said, hefting the bag of Chinese takeout. He saw Kelly on the table and grimaced, “hey Kelly… Danielle told me your watch was busted… sorry about that.”

“It’s fine,” she sighed, “just… cut up a piece of General Tso’s for me really small, okay?”

“We should all go to get you your new Nullifier,” Derrick said suddenly, “it’s like a two-hour drive, right? We’ll make a road trip of it.”

“Yeah,” Kelly said, smiling slightly, “that could be fun…”

“I’m in,” Quinn said, pulling a piece of chicken out of her own dish and slowly slicing it up. A moment later she got out a small plate, and carried the shredded pieces of chicken over to Kelly. She handed a toothpick down to the tiny woman, and with a sigh Kelly took it, spearing the meat and eating it straight off the tip like a caveman.

“Thanks,” Kelly said, smiling.

“Hey, I’ve got your back,” Quinn said, her finger came down to pat Kelly on the head, causing her to scowl.

Well, I’m not thrilled about being tiny, Kelly thought with a sigh as the movie started, but… I could be with worse people.

 

End Notes:

And so Kelly's stuck at tiny size for a week, thanks for all the reviews, see you next time!

Somebody to Lean On by Greenanon

“Read chapter three in your textbook for tomorrow,” the professor said with a nod as the sound of books and laptops closing filled the auditorium.

Kelly sighed, relieved, “did you get all that?”

“I wrote down as much as I could, but this biology stuff is all Greek to me,” Quinn said with a shrug, closing Kelly’s laptop.

She reached for the tiny woman, and Kelly fought a flinch as Quinn’s fingers closed around her, slowly drawing her up. She frowned as she felt Kelly’s heartbeat pick up, it was almost like holding a mouse…

“You okay?” she asked quietly as the other students filed out.

“I just really don’t like being held,” Kelly muttered, looking away, “c-can you just put me in?”

Quinn slowly lowered her down to her purse, “you sure you don’t want me to carry you somewhere a bit more… airy?”

“No, this is fine,” Kelly said firmly, climbing over Quinn’s phone to lean against the padded side of the bag. She breathed out slowly, calming down, the bag wasn’t ideal, but it kept her out of public sight, and it was better than anyplace she suspected Quinn would like to carry a tiny…

She’d have really preferred not to be with Quinn at all, but between the dark-haired girl, Iris, and Derrick they were able to get her to all of her classes, take notes, and ferry her around.

Here you are, shrinking cured, off to school, and you’re still being carried around by people, she thought sullenly, holding her knees to her chest. The bag she was in lurched as Quinn sat up and started walking, keys, tissues, and a couple of perplexing pieces of unlabeled hard candy bounced around her as the full-sized girl’s bag causally bumped against her hip.

“Are you sure you don’t want to be carried?” Quinn asked, looking down at her purse, “It’s a really nice day, I’m not going to hurt you...” She gave what she hoped was a disarming grin, “seriously Kelly, I’m a kinky chick but-“ Kelly just stared up at her, unblinking, and she sighed. “Whatever,” she muttered.

What happened with you to make you such a wreck? Quinn wondered. Tinies were invincible, or close enough, was it really that bad being small? That Penelope girl… Kelly’s scared shitless of her. Quinn had read some stories of treating tinies poorly of course, every girl with her interests had, but it seemed so outlandish, far away… seeing Kelly’s reaction to big people around her was making her feel… bad.

Derrick loves the games we play, she thought defensively, lots of tinies do! She bit her lip as she walked, tinies had always seemed more like an exotic toy than people to her… she hadn’t known anyone who shrank after all…

She cut through an alley between two buildings, she was planning on meeting Iris at the auditorium across campus to hand off Kelly for her next class, from there the tiny woman would go home with the redhead to spend the night.

Quinn frowned as she heard footsteps behind her, loud ones, and fast. She turned around just as a girl slammed her into the side of the brick wall, causing her to grunt as she was pinned against it. Her eyes went wide as she saw Penelope pinning her, a wicked grin on her face as she reached for the purse.

“What the hell!?” Quinn shouted, shoving her away. Her eyes went wide as Penelope stumbled back, a squirming and screaming Kelly in her hand. She reached for the girl, but Penelope backed away.

“Me and Lifesavers have a lot to catch up on,” Penelope said, her eyes gleaming wickedly. She lifted Kelly up to her mouth and Quinn watched, still stunned as, as the Asian girl’s tongue came out, dancing slowly up Kelly’s tiny body.

“Q-Quinn!” she whimpered pathetically, shivering as the slimy appendage licked up her back. She could feel her hair muss, the spit sticking to her and reminding her of her last trip into Penelope’s mouth…

Quinn snapped to her senses, stepping forward with a growl, “you give her back now or I’ll knock your teeth out!”

“Mmmm…” Penelope giggled, holding a panicking Kelly closer to her, “she’s still got that sweet cherry taste… “

“Last fucking warning,” Quinn snapped, “give her here now!”

“Or you’ll what Tiny?” Penelope giggled, “beat me up? I’ll just rip that little band off your wrist and then I’ll stomp your lights out while I suck on Lifesavers here. Now run along and go hide in your dollhouse or whatever.”

Quinn frowned, she thinks I’m a tiny, she realized, she still thinks Derrick’s Nullifier was mine…

“What, stunned?” Penelope just laughed, walking up to Quinn without a care in the world, “let me lay something out for you, you tinies? You’re here to amuse everyone else, I mean for fuck’s sake you guys have flavors, how do you not realize you belong at the bottom of the food chain when half of you taste like candy?”

Quinn felt a mix of guilt and anger, “listen-“ she started, but Penelope cut her off.

“You’re one of those sheltered ones right?” Penelope cooed, “lived your tiny years somewhere away from big bag girls like me?” she giggled, “you know what? I think you should experience what it’s like to really be a tiny, how does a few days screaming in my belly sound?” She glanced at Kelly, who cowered, “you tinies really don’t know what pain is until you’ve marinated in stomach acid for a few days…”

Quinn felt her heart skip a beat, having a girl just… threatening her like this was a new experience, regardless of the impossibility of the danger. The gleeful way which Penelope described her tortures was… unnerving.

She started as Penelope grasped her wrist, then frowned, “Where is it?” she snapped, “on your ankle like Lifesavers’ or on your belt…” Penelope trailed off as she looked over Quinn’s outfit, a pair of black shorts and a t-shirt, and nary a Nullifier to be seen.

Now it was Penelope’s turn to grunt in surprise as Quinn shoved her, driving hard enough to push the other girl to the ground with a short cry of pain. Kelly tumbled free, rolling across the pavement as the girl scrambled away. Quinn was on her in a minute, and while neither girl was a fighter, Quinn managed to get a handful of Penelope’s black hair as she climbed on top of her, pinning her against the rough concrete.

“Guess what? I’m not a tiny,” Quinn said angrily, “now here’s what’s going to happen, I’m going to go to the campus police and tell them everything that just happened here, and I want you to be a good girl and admit everything.”

“B-But-“ Penelope stammered.

“Aww, not the big evil goddess now?” Quinn teased, “shut the fuck up!” Penelope whimpered and Quinn sighed, “I’m sure you’re not going to get nearly the punishment you deserve, but if they don’t kick you out of school I want you to stay away from Kelly, and any other tinies, you got it?”

“Okay!” Penelope whined, “just let me up!”

Quinn glanced around, “Kelly?” she said softly. The tiny girl was nowhere to be seen. With a sigh she slowly got up, letting Penelope rise. She couldn’t help but smirk a little as she saw a nasty scrape on the other girl’s cheek. She stared at Quinn a moment, hesitant, and she scowled and jerked her thumb, “go on, get out of here!”

Penelope gave her a final hateful glare, then defiantly walked out of the alley. Quinn stepped after her a moment, then stopped, smirking in triumph as Penelope’s footsteps picked up.

“Bitch,” Quinn muttered under her breath. She looked around again, the ally was pretty bare, “Kelly please come out,” she said softly, dropping to her hands and knees, “she’s gone Kelly, I chased her off.”

She saw a flicker of movement, and her eyes were drawn to a small can which had rolled against a wall. Gently, she reached over to roll it away, causing it to clang against the pavement and reveal a tiny, shaking, Kelly.

“You’re pretty good at hiding,” she said with a grin, reaching down. Kelly just squeaked and flinched away, huddling against the wall. Quinn frowned, “hey, come on, you’ve got class.” Her fingers curled around the tiny woman, and then she pulled back, yelping with pain and clutching her finger, “what the fuck, Kelly did you bite me?”

Kelly blinked, then took a deep breath, “S-Sorry, just went into fight or flight mode, you know?”

“Yeah,” Quinn said slowly, but she didn’t, not really. “I got rid of her,” Quinn said, jerking her head the way Penelope had gone, “I’m going to make a report with the campus police or something.”

“They’ll give her a slap on the wrist, and it’ll just make her come after me more,” Kelly said bitterly.

“Too bad, that shit isn’t cool,” Quinn said angrily, “bare minimum they’ll make her stay away from you.”

“Yeah, but are they going to have someone follow me around, make sure she never gets me without my Nullifier?” Kelly wailed.

“I don’t know about them, but yeah I’ll be around,” Quinn said, “so will Iris and Derrick.”

“You want to do all the things she did though,” Kelly said quietly, balling up.

Quinn looked away a moment, “I… look, I’m sorry for all the evil shit I tease you about, but I’m not really like that, I promise…” she offered her hand out again for Kelly to climb into, “come on!”

Kelly looked apprehensively at the outstretched hand. At this size you could see a lot of a person’s smaller features, Quinn had perfectly cut nails, not a hangnail in sight compared to Kelly’s own occasionally chewed short digits… and there was just a bit of blood on her knuckles, probably from a scrape she’d picked up during the struggle moments before.

With a sigh Kelly stepped back up into Quinn’s palm, steadying herself as the other girl rose back to her feet, smiling. Kelly tried to give her a smile too, and as the adrenaline subsided it became less forced. With a sigh she let the fingers curl around her, bringing her back to the purse where she could be hidden away from the world.

Quinn zipped the purse up again, thinking about what had just happened as she walked to the drop off for Kelly’s next class, Kelly… is this the kind of shit you had to deal with all the time? Kelly’s standoffishness, her protective attitude towards Derrick, it was starting to make more sense. It also explained why she took Quinn’s own teasing so seriously… Quinn looked down at her purse, where Kelly was safely sealed away. She wanted to pull the tiny girl out, insist they were friends, that she could be counted on… but it wasn’t the time, and there wasn’t the time. With a sigh she started walking.

In the purse Kelly felt the soothing motion of the world begin again as she rested against the soft interior padding. Odd as it was, she felt a lot safer with Quinn now than she had before…

“It just all became… real, you know?” Quinn said, staring at her ceiling as she lounged on her couch.

“I guess she’s been through a lot,” Derrick mused, “and losing her Nullifier for a week… it can’t be easy.”

The pair had met up at Quinn’s apartment for dinner, a simple chili Quinn had thrown into a slow cooker that morning before leaving for classes. While they waited for the bubbling mixture to finish Quinn had laid across the couch and demanded a foot rub, something Derrick had eagerly obliged.

“I guess I feel kind of shitty,” Quinn sighed, “like I’ve been fantasizing about all of this stuff for years, eating tinies, stepping on tinies, enslaving tinies…”

“Listing out your plans for the evening?” Derrick joked, glancing at his own beeping nullifier as he slowly and forcefully guided his thumbs across Quinn’s pale sole.

She smirked, “god you’re fucking cute…” she muttered, gently reaching up and pinching his nose between her toes. His face wrinkled slightly, she’d been walking around campus all day, and her feet were ripe. He pulled the foot down and resumed massaging it as Quinn closed her eyes, smiling contentedly as he worked. “Seriously though… It’s messing with my head, like I love being this big evil goddess, but at the same time the thought of someone doing stuff to you or Kelly… it makes me feel all sad and angry.”

Derrick frowned, “well uh… I think that’s empathy Quinn.”

“Oh ha ha,” she said, sitting up and crossing her arms, “I’m dealing with emotional conflict and now my boyfriend is making fun of me!”

“Boyfriend?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Well yeah,” she said, raising an eyebrow, “do you have a problem with that?”

“I guess not,” he chuckled, “my first girlfriend… well that’s something.”

“Really?” Quinn asked, grinning, “a guy like you didn’t have a girlfriend in high school?”

“I was always too busy with friends and stuff,” he said dismissively, “and then I spent two years tiny and the only girl in my life was this creepy doll my mom put in the Tiny Home to keep me company.”

“Oh my god,” Quinn laughed, “so your girlfriend was a Polly Pocket?”

“No, it was some weird Victorian girl’s doll,” he said defensively, “I swear, that thing moved around my Tiny Home on its own, it used to scare the shit out of me.”

“A haunted Polly Pocket,” Quinn teased, “spooky.”

Derrick smirked, “I really should have gotten out more when I was small…”

“Then you might have run into a girl like me,” Quinn said, grinning.

“I’m here with a girl like you now, what does that tell you?” he asked, setting her foot down on the floor a moment.

“That you’re stupid?” Quinn joked.

“Probably,” he chuckled, “but I’m honestly looking to get a little weird, like maybe I want some bad stuff to happen to me… not too bad obviously but…” he thought a moment, “getting swallowed by you on our first date wasn’t the worst thing in the world.”

Quinn smirked, “I fucking knew it! You’d have to be a total freak to stick around after that…” her grin widened, “I’ll bet you love rubbing my feet, don’t you?”

He raised an eyebrow, “I was just trying to be nice-“

“Nope, everyone knows tinies love a girl’s feet,” Quinn teased, wiggling her toes, “you probably started feeling like this after you got trapped in my shoes, huh?”

“Well-“

“I want to step on you,” Quinn said in a husky voice as she sat up.

“W-what?” he stammered, fighting a laugh.

“You heard me,” she said, “what happened to ‘I want to get weird?”

He gulped, “that uh… sounds like it could hurt…”

“Probably will,” Quinn said, biting her lip and glancing at his Nullifier. She leaned back, crossing her arms behind her head and lifting her feet again, “come on, imagine it, struggling beneath my foot after a long day on campus, just a but waiting to get crushed…” her foot dipped low, circling his crotch, and her eyes lit up as she felt the erection waiting there, “ooh… one part of you can’t lie!”

“Fine,” he laughed, “but I want something from you…”

“Name it,” she said, standing up.

He wracked his brain for a moment, “anal,” he said with a grin, “I want your ass Quinn.”

She raised an eyebrow and smirked, “agreed, now give me your hand.”

He obeyed, and she held his hand for a moment before reaching for his wrist, savoring the familiar *click* as she flicked the latch of his Nullifier off. She laughed as she pulled it away from his diminishing form, waving playfully as he disappeared into his clothing.

While Derrick struggled in his puddle of clothing, Quinn casually walked across the room, bending down to place his Nullifier on the far wall. She walked back, her bare feet slowly moving across the hardwood floor as she circled around the tiny man just as he managed to tumble free of his oversized pants.

“Now there’s no fun in this if we don’t make a game of it,” Quinn mused, looking down at him, “I placed your watch over there,” she pointed to where it rested on the floor, across the room, “if you can get to it before I get you, we forget this whole thing,” she put her hands on her knees and bent down slightly, smiling at the tiny man, “you get a five second head start.”

Derrick gulped, then bolted as fast as he could across the floor. The hardwood helped, carpet could be difficult for tinies, but he felt a tremor as Quinn’s remarkably short five second count down ended. He glanced over his shoulder, then rolled to his right, dodging the first attempt to crush him flat, causing Quinn to giggle.

“You’re so agile when you’re small!” she laughed, slowly walking after him.

He grinned, rolling to the side again as her foot came down a second time. For a brief moment he wondered if he’d actually make it, then he felt something slam into his back, bringing him to the floor with a grunt. He wheezed as Quinn’s foot casually moved to the side, rolling him onto his back and pinning him in place. At this size he could definitely tell she’d been out all day, and her sole felt slightly grimy against his naked body as she scrunched her toes over him.

“Aww,” she teased, “didn’t make it?”

“J-Just do it,” he grunted, bracing himself.

“Nooooo I don’t think so tiny,” she groaned, letting her hand slide down the front of her pants, “I’m going to enjoy this.”

He winced as pressure on his body increased, more weight pressing on his body as Quinn leaned over. She looked down at him with a wicked look in her eyes, fingering herself furiously as he squirmed feebly. His eyes went wide as her foot shifted further over him, his view being blocked out by her foot as he rolled completely beneath her sole.

The world became the musty odor of Quinn’s feet. The pressure increased on him, driving the smell and taste into him as he felt pain start to well within him just before-

*crunch*

“Fuck me,” Quinn moaned, fingering herself to orgasm as she felt him collapse underneath her. She gasped, looking down with her mouth open as she shifted her foot back and forth, grinding the crushed tiny into the floorboards. She kept her foot on him a moment, panting in the aftermath. She lifted her hand out of her underwear, glancing at her glistening wet fingers. Finally, she stepped back, peering down to get a glimpse of her handywork.

“Ugh,” she muttered, it wasn’t a pretty scene. Derrick’s body was crushed like a balled up piece of paper, while there wasn’t any blood or gore, it looked painful, a far cry from the sanitized idea she’d always had in her head. No wonder they never show you the aftermath online, she thought. She felt guilt, mixed with the head rush the power gave her, you just crushed a boy like a bug, she thought, awestruck, and… it was your boyfriend. She held her breath, waiting for Derrick’s body to reconstitute itself, hoping he wouldn’t be too angry with her.

Derrick felt pain rock his body, hearing loud crackling noises as his bones snapped back together and slid back into place. If he’d had the physical ability to do so he’d have shouted, but by the time he was able to properly draw breath again it the agony that had shot through him upon being crushed was starting to subside. He breathed out slowly, feeling the last twinges of soreness beginning to leave him.

“Fuck, that smarts,” he muttered, standing up and cracking his neck.

“It wasn’t too bad, was it?” Quinn asked nervously.

“It uh…” he looked up at the giant woman who had just stomped the life out of him. His gaze lowered to her feet, the same feet that had so casually reduced him to a smear on the floor. He chewed his lip, very aware of the rising erection between his legs, “It hurt like hell,” he said finally, “but… yeah it was worth the experience.”

She felt relief wash over her, and then grinned evilly, “well good, now I know how to keep my tiny slave in line.”

“Don’t push it,” he said, walking back over to his Nullifier. He chuckled and cursed when he saw just how close he’d been to it. He reached for it, and a few seconds later he was standing naked in Quinn’s living room, full sized, as he buckled it back to his wrist. He stood over her a moment, then smiled, “I think stepping on me is going to be one of those things you only get to do on your birthday.” His grin widened, “now, about my end of the bargain…”

“Yeah, anal,” Quinn said, sashaying her hips as she went over to pick up his clothes, “sounds fun, do you want to ride my vibrator in, or should I just shove you inside with a finger?”

His brow furrowed, “what do you mean?”

Quinn giggled as she shoved his clothing into his arms, “we never said what size you’d be when we did that,” she couldn’t help but lean up to give him a kiss on the cheek as his face went pale. “Get dressed, dinner’s ready,” she said. She giggled, making sure to sway her hips and give him a good look at her ass as she walked away.

“So, you had a rough day, huh?” Iris asked, gently draping a soft wash rag over Kelly like a blanket.

“Yeah,” Kelly muttered, “Quinn of all people saved my ass…”

“She’s good to have around in some situations,” Iris said with a small smile, “don’t worry, tomorrow after classes we’ll drive out to that lab and get you your new Nullifier, then you’re back to being big!”

“Yeah,” Kelly muttered, hugging the washcloth around herself. She forced a smile, “thanks for helping me out… it’s been weird having people I can count on at this size.”

“Your family didn’t take care of you?” Iris asked with a frown.

“They kind of sidelined me after I shrank,” Kelly said with a sigh, “like nobody was mean to me or anything, and they got me food or whatever I needed, but I was more like a pet… something people had to remember to feed. It’s part of why I would wander around outside so much.”

“Sorry to hear that,” Iris said quietly.

Kelly forced a smile, “hey, I’m fine, let’s just pirate some anime and order food, maybe Paul will deliver it and you can try to get his number or something?”

Iris blushed, “y-you think he’d be into me?”

“I wouldn’t open with the fact that you’re in a club about eating tinies,” Kelly said, leaning back into Iris’s hands, “but… I don’t see why you couldn’t land him.”

“Y-Yeah, haha,” Iris said uncomfortably.

She picked up Kelly off the counter and walked over to the bed, keeping the tiny woman curled in her hands as she set up her laptop. She gently placed Kelly next to her as she positioned the computer in front of them. She was going to pull up her favorite torrent site to find them something to watch, but her heart froze as she saw the document open on her screen, the one she’d been working on before going to pick up Kelly for her final class of the day.

“All’s Fair in Love and War?” Kelly read, scanning down the document.

“H-Hey, this is private,” Iris stammered, reaching for the mouse.

“Nuh uh,” Kelly giggled, leaping her tiny body across the bed and pushing it away just as Iris’s hand came down. Kelly’s eyes flew upwards to the theater sized laptop screen, racing across it and reading as much as she could before Iris managed to snap it closed.

“Wow, a story about a “curvy” redhead who likes anime,” Kelly teased, “and she likes a guy who doesn’t like her back?”

“Y-You’re not going to like it,” Iris said, her face going red.

“What, is it porn?” Kelly teased, enjoying catching the giant girl off guard.

“It’s called smut when it’s written,” Iris protested, “or erotica!”

“That’s splitting hairs don’t you think?” Kelly laughed, “seriously, what could be so bad-“

“It’s uh… a story where the protagonist “gets” a tiny,” Iris said finally.

“Like dates a tiny?” Kelly asked hesitantly, suddenly Iris’s massive form didn’t seem so comforting.

“Not exactly,” Iris admitted, looking away.

Kelly sighed, “eats a tiny?” Iris nodded weakly, and Kelly scowled, “okay now I have to read it, open it up!”

“I-It’s just going to upset you,” Iris pleaded, “seriously Kelly, I’d never-“

“Let me just take a look,” she said, rubbing her temples as the towering redhead nervously opened the laptop back up. She forced herself to read the story, walking over and using both hands to scroll the mouse wheel as she went. Iris was dead silent, looming behind her, apprehensive of her reaction.

“No way,” Kelly chuckled, breaking the silence. She kept reading, then snorted, tumbling over onto Iris’s bed as she fought laughter.

Iris started to frown, “h-hey now, that’s some pretty personal stuff!”

“Okay,” Kelly wheezed, “so let me get this straight, the main character is constantly teased by her evil bully, a wicked blond cheerleader.”

“Yeah,” Iris asked curiously.

“So then this girl and our main character are competing for Chad, the best looking guy on the football team,” Kelly continued, glancing up at the open document, “and blond Stacey shrinks, right when she’s on a date with him…”

“It’s when the tables turn,” Iris said defensively.

“So our protagonist, she puts tiny Stacey in the ice cream she just ordered, then eats her and steals her date?” Kelly finished.

“It’s the ultimate revenge,” Iris said, “the eroticism of defeating your romantic rival and literally consuming her on a date with the guy you were fighting over!"

"Okay,” Kelly chuckled, “well, it’s your fantasy I guess.”

Iris rolled her eyes, “what happened to the girl who was terrified I would eat her?”

“Oh no Iris,” Kelly mocked, “please don’t eat me like a Sunday topping and then steal my boyfriend!”

Kelly squeaked in surprise as Iris snatched her up, a distant part of her insisted this should be terrifying, but… she wasn’t, she was still laughing as Iris glared down at her, annoyed, but even the glare on the giant redhead’s face wasn’t making her afraid.

“I-It wasn’t bad,” Kelly said, finally letting her laughter die down as Iris scowled down at her, “it had a sort of Twilight Zone quality to it.”

Iris smirked, “oh, now you like it? When the evil vore club girl has you in her grip?”

“I’m starting to think you and Quinn aren’t evil,” Kelly admitted, “you’re just… really weird.”

Iris was quiet a moment, then smirked, “yeah… I guess that’s fair. If we’re done critiquing my story, can I pull up that anime we were going to watch?”

Kelly found herself relaxing on Iris’s lap as the full sized girl pulled up a download of the season’s most popular anime. As the evening went on Kelly found herself more relaxed than she’d ever been when stuck at tiny size, she was usually constantly alert, listening for anything that might indicate someone was sneaking up on her, but tonight she just leaned against Iris, enjoying the warmth as she leaned back against the redhead’s pajamas.

Being small isn’t so bad when you’ve got people around to lean on, she thought, staring at the screen but not really watching.

“Iris,” she said finally, “this whole… eating tinies thing, what’s special about it?”

Iris started, nervously pausing the episode they were watching, “I uh…” she gulped, “I don’t know, there are lots of-“

Kelly sighed, “Do you really want to do it? Like is it your life’s goal to get to do this or whatever?”

Iris blushed, “I mean, someday, with someone I like, sure.”

Kelly leapt down onto the bed, walking across the springy surface and looking up at her, “Listen,” she began uncertainly, “you’ve uh… really helped me out this week,” she gulped, her heart pounding, “so maybe… if you wanted, you could.” She fought the urge to look away, “taste me.”

Iris’s eyes lit up, “K-Kelly that’s really- I mean you don’t have to do that!”

“I already offered it,” Kelly said, crossing her arms, “come on, just do it!”

Iris nervously reached down for her, pinching the tiny girl up in her hands and shakily lifting her up to her face. She gulped, Kelly was cute as a tiny, unbelievably so, and while part of her wanted to set the girl down and just forget the whole thing, another part of Iris was staring a longtime fantasy in the face.

“I’m waiting!” Kelly snapped, “hurry up before I change my mind!”

Iris’s tongue darted out, Kelly was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt tailored for her tiny size, real clothing, not just a doll outfit, and it exposed a good amount of her skin. She shivered as she felt the bumps of Iris’s tastebuds going up her leg, then along her arm. For a moment she panicked, thinking Iris was about to simply pop her between her lips and slurp her up, but Iris slowly lowered her down, reaching for the wash rag she’d offered as a blanket to dab the spit dry.

She could have just done it, Kelly thought curiously, but she didn’t… She smirked up at the giant redhead, “well? Am I any good?”

“You uh, you taste like-“

“Cherry lifesavers, right?” Kelly said with an exasperated sigh.

“Yeah,” Iris admitted sheepishly, “it’s good, really good…” she licked her lips, “Hey uh, Kelly-“

“Nope,” Kelly said quickly, “Uh… not now,” she muttered, looking away to hide her own blush.

Quinn and Derrick pulled up in front of Iris’s apartment, and Quinn honked the horn twice to announce their arrival. Iris walked out, carrying Kelly in her hand as she got in the backseat of Quinn’s car.

“What’s up?” Quinn asked, grinning, “Guess what, Penelope got nailed by the campus security people.”

Kelly’s eyes went wide and she leaned over the side of the cupholder as Iris put her down into it, “No way! Really?”

“She’s out of the dorms at least,” Derrick said with a grimace, “if she steps out of line again they’ll kick her out of school altogether.”

“Forget about her,” Quinn said, starting the engine, “here’s what we’re going to do tonight,” Quinn said with a grin, “we’re going to go two towns over, get you your new Nullifier, then drive back here and use a fake ID to get something from the liquor store to toast Kelly’s return to normal size.”

Kelly nodded, “yeah, sounds good.” Kelly gripped the side of the cupholder as the car lurched forward, and as the music started and her friends began bickering over the best road trip music, she couldn’t help but smile.

End Notes:

Next chapter will be the Project Regrowth office.

Regrowth by Greenanon

Quinn stared at the rows of candy bars in the gas station, rubbing her chin thoughtfully as she tried to decide which one she wanted. The group would be arriving at the Project Regrowth clinic late in the day, just an hour before it closed in fact, and everyone had agreed they’d have a late dinner together somewhere on the way back.

“Having trouble making up your mind?” Derrick asked, passing by her to the drink coolers.

“I was just thinking, what would Kelly like?” Quinn asked, glancing out at the car. Iris waved, filling the pumps while the tiny woman sat on her shoulder.

Derrick shrugged. “Anything with consistent texture all the way through, what are you getting?”

Quinn stared at him a moment and licked her lips, “Hey, Derrick-“

“No,” he laughed, selecting a water bottle and heading to the counter to pay.

Kelly nibbled on a starburst as big as her torso as she lounged in the car’s cup holder. “Oh my god,” Iris muttered, leaning over, “you are so cute eating that, like a mouse or something!”

Kelly rolled her eyes. “Cut it out guys, I’m just trying to enjoy this candy- HEY!” Iris had pulled out her cell phone and was trying to steady it as Quinn drove, “No pictures!” Kelly snapped, trying to duck into the cupholder.

“What, don’t like people seeing your tiny outfits?” Quinn asked as they pulled back onto the highway.

“If you post a picture of me sitting in a cup holder and eating a giant piece of candy, everyone’s going to know I’m a tiny!” she said angrily.

“Hmm… she’s got a point,” Quinn said, “might want to axe the picture, Iris.”

The redhead looked glum for a moment, then put her phone away.

The Project Regrowth office was set in a large anchor slot in a strip mall, from the look of the signage it had once been an electronics chain retailer, and the blue and yellow paint on the building remained, framing the hastily erected “PROJECT REGROWTH” sign that had been slapped across it.

“Huh, it’s not as nice as the ones on the news,” Quinn said, crossing her arms and looking up at it.

“Back when they first announced they cured the shrinking I think they wanted to make a big thing of it,” Derrick said, “I remember waiting in line in a little box my parents used to carry me in, they had maybe twenty of those clinics in the whole country to get you set up with a Nullifier…” he chuckled, “what about you Kelly? Did you get yours the first day?”

“Barely,” Kelly muttered, “I think I got one of the last ones at our city’s clinic, a lot of people had to come back a few days later.”

“What was the first thing you did?” Derrick asked, “me? I went and ordered a pizza, ate the whole goddamn thing…”

“I read a paperback book,” Kelly replied, “The Eye of the World…” she sighed wistfully, “it’s the little things, you know?”

“There’s a pun in there somewhere,” Quinn said with a smirk as they entered the repurposed store.

The interior had been blocked off with collapsible privacy walls, creating a lobby with furniture not too different from what would be expected in a doctor or dentist’s waiting room. At the front desk a receptionist smiled at them as they approached.

“Good evening,” she said, “what can we help you with today?”

Iris held Kelly up in her cupped palms, “I uh… broke my Nullifier,” Kelly said sheepishly.

“Not a problem,” the receptionist said, “have you used your yearly free replacement yet?”

“No,” Kelly said.

The three of them waited a few minutes while Kelly gave the receptionist more of her information, finally the woman behind the desk smiled and nodded.

“Okay, we have a nurse ready to code you a new one, do you mind?” she held out her hand to take the tiny girl, and at Kelly’s nod Iris handed her over.

“I’ll see you guys in like thirty minutes,” Kelly said.

“Don’t forget these,” Derrick said, handing the nurse a backpack of Kelly’s full-size clothing.

“While you wait you can peruse our merchandise shop,” the receptionist said with a smile, “to further fund our expansion efforts we’ve partnered with a lot of third party retailers and merchants of products for Affected Individuals and their partners.”

With nothing else to do Quinn, Iris, and Derrick walked into the attached shop. Roughly half the shelves were stocked with Project Regrowth branded items for tinies, collapsible rope ladders and stairs for shelves and furniture, nondescript tiny- sized clothing, and of course the standard model “Tiny Homes,” dollhouse sized dwellings complete with working bathrooms, lightning, and other amenities.

Derrick had seen it all before, but while Iris and Quinn were taking in the standard products for tinies he found himself drawn to the other side of the shop, where third party merchandise waited. Nestled away in one corner of the room was a small doorway marked “over 18 only beyond this point.”

“No fucking way,” Derrick chuckled, glancing around. The store’s clerk seemed more interested in the clock than the three customers, and with a nervous grin he pushed his way in.

Instead of the expected dimly lit room illuminated by a flashing red bulb the “adults” section was just as clean and sterile as the rest of the store. The bookshelf caught his attention first, the first two displayed volumes were actually official Project Regrowth publications.

The first, Love at Any Size, was an autobiography of Doctor Juliet Anise, the lead scientist of Project Regrowth. For a moment Derrick wondered why such a book was shelved back here amidst several obviously pornographic titles, but as he thumbed through the good doctor’s book he couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow, she was very open about her relationship with her husband following his own shrinking.

The other was a popular romance title in the months following Project Regrowth’s Nullifier launch, “We Help Each Other Get By” by Kacey Anderson told the story of her and her own husband’s romance following the events of Shrinking Day. Derrick hadn’t read it, but it too had a reputation for being… steamy.

“No way, a porn section!” Quinn said eagerly, walking in behind him.

Iris gulped, eyeing some of the items on sale with a red face, “t-the lady who runs Project Regrowth, she always said that it was important to not stop doing adult stuff with your tiny significant other…”

“I’m going to need a basket or something,” Quinn said, pulling volumes off the shelf. Her eyes lit up as she found an entire shelf of various costumes and… other things, “Yesss!” Quinn giggled as she picked up a necklace that had a pair of manacles, allowing for a tiny to be imprisoned in place of a gemstone. Derrick raised an eyebrow as he saw some of the tiny- sized costumes and outfits, she was picking out too. She noticed his look, and shot him a wink.

“Wow,” Iris breathed, looking wide eyed at a vibrator with a hollow interior, “t-this is wild… are you sure we don’t have one of these closer to campus somewhere?”

“I don’t think so,” Derrick said with a shrug, “but I’m sure they have an online store or something.”

Derrick wasn’t sure how long they perused the “adult” section, but the three of them were gathered around Quinn as she flipped through “Pole Dancing for Tiny Women,” when Kelly pushed the door open, a grin on her face and at her full size.

“Hey guys, guess who’s back to nor-“ she frowned, looking around the room, “WOW!” she said loudly, glaring at Quinn and Iris, “I should have known you two would go here first.” She glanced at Derrick, “do you think it’s okay that they put all of this… tiny fetishism here in the Regrowth Clinic?”

Derrick blushed and cleared his throat, “I uh… well, I kind of like some of this stuff, I think it’s meant more for like, people with significant others…”

Kelly just rolled her eyes, lifting her wrist and showing off her new Nullifier. “Whatever, we got what we came for, are you guys ready to head home?”

“Sure, just let me make a few purchases,” Quinn giggled, struggling to hold her selections as she walked by a scowling Kelly. Iris nervously trudged behind her, a few items in her hands.

Kelly gripped the armrest of the car tightly as they swerved in traffic, “Quinn!” she snapped, “either put that book down or let someone else drive!”

Quinn looked up from the copy of “The Tiny Kama Sutra,” then at the cars in front of them. They all shouted in surprise as Quinn swerved into a nearby parking lot, pulling into a parking space and unbuckling her seatbelt.

“Okay,” she said, gesturing with the book, “who’s driving?”

Derrick just laughed and held out a hand for her keys.

It was an uneventful drive back, and the sun had long set by the time they pulled up in front of Iris’s studio apartment. Whatever plans they’d had for celebrating Kelly’s return to full size had been put off until the next day, with everyone deciding to handle dinner on their own.

Iris was surprised when Kelly stepped out of the car after her, “Oh,” she said uncertainly, “did you forget something?”

“Nah,” Kelly said, waving as Quinn and Derrick pulled away. “If it’s all right, I’m just going to crash here again for tonight, I don’t feel like going back to the dorm just yet.”

Iris’s heart skipped a beat. “Uh… sure, but I still only have the one bed.”

“I’ll just take off the Nullifier when it’s time to sleep,” Kelly said with a shrug, “I don’t take up much space.”

“B-But you just got it back,” Iris stammered, “I know how much you hate being small-“

“I don’t mind being small around people I can trust,” she said with a shrug, “come on, let’s go see if we can find a torrent for that show we were watching the other night.”

Iris nodded, walking through her apartment and setting up her laptop for a moment, “There’s uh, not a lot of room on the bed…”

“Let me just strip this off,” Kelly said, waving her hand and causing the shiny new Nullifier to glisten in the light. She walked into the bathroom, hefting the backpack of her things that Derrick had given her earlier. She had a few tiny outfits of course, but she eyed the small bag of things Iris had purchased from the Project Regrowth shop. Casually, making sure not to draw the redhead’s attention, Kelly swiped the bag off the counter, carrying it into the studio’s bathroom with her other things.

Let’s see what you’ve got in here, she thought, opening the bag. A part of her felt slightly guilty for snooping through Iris’s things, but she pushed it down defiantly. You’re a tiny, she told herself, it’s important to be aware of everyone’s intentions… But was it? Iris hadn’t been anything but kind to her, in spite of her fantasies.

Kelly ignored the niggling doubt and set about searching through the girl’s purchases. Her eyes went wide as she pulled out a very revealing superhero outfit. She gulped nervously, putting it on the bathroom counter and rifling through the rest of the bag, but didn’t find anything particularly suspicious, just a few other tiny- sized outfits of questionable taste, some for men, some for women.

Okay, Kelly thought to herself, staring at the packaging of the superhero costume, so she bought a bunch of slutty roleplay costumes for tinies… but she doesn’t have a tiny significant other… she sighed, clearly Iris was just fantasizing, and had impulse bought this stuff. She bit her lip, glancing down at her Nullifier, then at her backpack, which held her usual tiny-sized attire. With a small smirk she reached for the package holding the superhero costume.

Iris clacked the keys of her laptop, idly typing away at a story she was writing while she waited for Kelly to downsize. She wasn’t really paying attention when she heard the tiny girl shout at the top of her lungs that she was ready.

Iris put the laptop down and walked over to open the bathroom door and let the now tiny girl out, but her mouth gaped and she almost stumbled backwards when she saw what Kelly was wearing. The bright red superhero costume wasn’t based on any particular character, but it included a very form fitting spandex leotard and matching cape.

“What do you think?” Kelly giggled, enjoying the full sized girl’s reaction.

“Oh uh,” Iris gulped, “I just got that for, like, a joke-“

“Pick me up and look at it,” Kelly said, hands on her hips.

Iris nodded, leaning down to pick Kelly up. “You’re sure you don’t mind being… handled, while wearing that?”

“It’s fine,” Kelly said, stepping into Iris’s hand. She shivered a little as the redhead’s fingers closed around her. Most of Kelly’s tiny attire was simple stuff, long pants, shirts, nothing she had exposed her skin like this outfit did, and it was a thin material too… She blushed as she realized that Iris could certainly feel the contours of her body through it.

“Why did you put that on?” Iris asked, slowly placing Kelly on the bed. She couldn’t help but stare as the tiny woman walked along her comforter, the cape swished slightly and gave her a good look at the tiny woman’s perky bottom, expertly framed and supported in the costume.

“Well uh,” Kelly gulped, “I saw you bought it and just thought it would be kind of… fun,” she said uncertainly. In truth she still wasn’t entirely sure what she was doing… her heart was beating rapidly, and she watched the towering girl eagerly, hoping to see what, if any, reaction she had.

Do I want her to… play with me? she wondered, the notion caused her heartbeat to pick up. She didn’t usually like being handled while small, it had always been either a neutral or a negative experience, at least until recently.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Iris climbed on the bed behind her, setting up the laptop so they could resume the anime they’d been watching throughout the week. As usual she found herself in Iris’s lap, leaning against a pajama clad leg as the massive laptop screen flared to life.

“My neck is a little sore,” Kelly lied, looking up at the laptop, “could you just hold me for this episode?”

Iris nodded and reached down, and Kelly felt a little rush as those powerful fingers curled around her again. Kelly enjoyed the skin-to-skin contact a moment, relishing the warmth of the giant redhead’s embrace. A part of her was screaming that she had to escape, find cover, run, but an even louder part of her was saying that this felt nice.

Kelly licked her lips, staring at the screen but not really watching as she thought. She’d had fantasies when tiny of course, sometimes while scurrying through a park she’d see a cute guy and imagine his hands running over her tiny body… but she hadn’t let herself dream much more than that, and she’d certainly never imagined another girl doing it, until now anyway…

“Are you okay Kelly?” Iris asked, “you’re breathing kind of fast, and I can feel your heartbeat when you’re in my hand like that…”

“I’m fine!” Kelly squeaked, her mind racing. Just ask her if she wants to… she gulped, not wanting to admit to herself what she wanted. Just ask her if she wants to fool around, you know she likes tinies, and those stories of hers all have tiny girls in them.

“If you’re uncomfortable in that thing, I can go grab your normal clothes,” Iris said, chewing her lip.

“No,” Kelly said, looking the giant in the eyes, “I…” she squeezed her eyes shut and took a breath before opening them again, “Iris, I really like being held by you!” she said, trying to keep her voice steady, “like, I’ve always hated it when anyone else does it.”

Iris’s face lit up. “Oh, well thanks!” She giggled a little, “I’m glad you’re not scared of me anymore at least.”

“I was thinking,” Kelly said, “since a lot of your stories are about having… fun with tinies, and I’ve never really had any fun with someone while small… we could try it out together?”

Iris’s face went red, “well uh, you know what happens to the tiny girls in a lot of my stories, right?”

“J-Just don’t do that part,” Kelly said nervously. As comfortable as she was becoming with Iris, she wasn’t quite ready to let the redhead swallow her alive yet.

“Okay,” Iris said, awed, “so I guess I just…” she shifted her hand, causing Kelly to fall backwards unexpectedly, her hair and the outfit’s tiny cape trailing down the side of Iris’s hand as she shifted her grip. “You look so cute in this thing,” Iris muttered, bringing her free hand around. Kelly watched, spellbound, as Iris’s fingers, each one as long as the tiny girl’s entire body, approached, but Iris paused at the last minute before contact, “a-are you sure Kelly?” she asked.

“Yes!” Kelly squeaked, and before Iris could react she reached up, wrapping her hands around the torso-thick finger just above her chest, and pulled it down in a hug that forced Iris’s fingertip into her chest.

Iris was speechless as she ran her fingertip over the tiny girl, the material of the costume was thin, and Kelly bit her lip and moaned slightly as she felt her pert breasts shift up and down with the giant digit’s forceful motions. She squeaked in surprise as she felt her body lift up as the finger traced down her side and around to her butt, and a second later she felt a massive thumb join the index finger as Iris squeezed her bottom gently.

“You are so firm,” Iris giggled, “like a little gymnast…”

“B-Being tiny burns a lot of calories,” Kelly stammered, “especially for me, lots of running, jumping, climbing…”

Iris looked down at her own body, sighing slightly at hips and a stomach that bulged out farther than she’d have wished. Kelly noticed Iris’s self consciousness and rolled her eyes.

“You look fine,” Kelly insisted, “seriously Iris, you’ve got a killer ass and huge boobs.”

Iris was startled by the compliments, but smiled, “Thanks!” She grinned and ran her thumb down Kelly’s body, causing the tiny girl to grunt in surprise from the pressure, “maybe I’ll trap you between those huge boobs tiny!”

Kelly’s eyes went wide, and she suddenly imagined herself trapped between those massive globes as Iris went about her day. She wasn’t a stranger to what women usually did with their tiny boyfriends, though she’d never imagined herself in their shoes… or rather in Iris’s shoes, that was another place tinies tended to end up “carried.”

Whatever reservations she had were shelved as Iris’s thumb reached the crotch of the costume’s red leotard. Kelly’s body went rigid, and her back arched against Iris’s palm as pleasure shot up her spine. She fought a moan, but the giant redhead’s face lit up at the effort, and the finger brushed against her again, harder, and faster, forcing the sound out of her.

“Fuuucckk,” Kelly breathed. Her thighs clamped around the massive finger, holding it in place as Iris kept rubbing against her. With how thin the costume was, the sensual massage was quite powerful, and beyond anything that Kelly had ever experienced at her tiny size.

Iris watched, slightly stunned, as Kelly’s head lolled backwards under the slow motions of her fingertip. It was easy to hold the tiny woman in place as she spasmed with pleasure, and Iris slowly picked up speed, enjoying the torment Kelly was experiencing as she fought to hold off her climax. She lost the battle with a high scream, collapsing into Iris’s palm and panting heavily.

“You okay?” Iris giggled, watching the tiny girl struggle to compose herself.

“Yes,” Kelly said with a dreamy smile. She went limp in Iris’s hand for a moment, just basking in the glow while the giant girl watched her curiously. Finally she sighed, “thanks for that…” she sat upright, grinning up at Iris, “I always thought being touched by bigger people was this… this horrible experience, but…” she giggled, “I guess it’s not.”

Iris felt lightheaded, “uh… yeah, you’re welcome.”

“So what was the appeal of this superhero getup anyway?” Kelly asked, fingering the cape, “I mean I guess it’s revealing and sexy and all that, but it’s still kind of out there for me.”

“Promise not to laugh?” Iris asked.

Kelly chuckled, “no, I don’t, but I want to hear anyway.”

Iris huffed in annoyance, but decided to tell her anyway, “so I have this story I wrote, very popular mind you-“

“How popular?” Kelly asked eagerly.

“It got like twenty reviews on the site I posted it on,” Iris said defensively, “and that’s a lot for that site!”

“Okay,” Kelly laughed, “continue…”

“So anyway,” Iris said, letting her fingers tighten around Kelly again, “it’s about a superheroine who challenges her archnemesis to a final confrontation.”

“And her archnemesis is a voluptuous and curvy redhead?” Kelly guessed.

Iris scowled, “maybe,” she admitted, “anyway…” she grinned and teasingly licked her lips, “the hero gets hit with the villain’s shrink ray, and you can guess what happens after that.”

“The villain eats her and dates her boyfriend,” Kelly guessed.

“Bingo,” Iris said, lifting Kelly to her face.

Kelly suddenly went tense, “b-but I don’t have a boyfriend,” she said weakly.

“Oh, that’s okay,” Iris giggled. She brought Kelly up to her lips, giving the tiny girl a full body kiss for a few seconds before her tongue darted out, dragging itself over Kelly’s exposed legs. Her victim shivered, and Iris moaned excitedly as she tasted the sweet cherry flavor of Kelly’s skin.

“You taste soooo good Kelly,” Iris said in a low voice, “like…” Iris thought a moment, Kelly did taste like Lifesavers, but she didn’t want to use the comparison, knowing the history. “Maraschino,” she decided, “you taste like a cocktail cherry,” she grinned, “I should dip you in a Shirley Temple.”

Kelly seemed to sense what Iris was dancing around, and gave her a small grin, “thanks,” she said softly. She chewed her lip a moment, “You can taste me if you want, but… C-Can you uh… not put me in your mouth?”

Iris nodded, “Don’t worry,” she said with a grin, “there are plenty of other places you could end up…”

Kelly’s gaze lowered to Iris’s breasts, and she gulped. She tried to protest, but she couldn’t. Iris’s cleavage wasn’t exposed in the full pajama set she usually wore to bed, but the fabric still stretched against her chest. Iris was… endowed, that much Kelly was certain of.

“Eyes up here Kelly,” Iris giggled, stunning the tiny girl.

Kelly blinked and looked at the giant redhead that now controlled her fate, “Sorry, they’re really big at this size,” she said defensively.

“Well give them a good look and maybe give them a kiss goodbye,” Iris giggled, “because you’re not going in with the twins…”

Kelly’s eyes widened as Iris’s hand moved down, pushing her pajama bottoms away from her waist, “H-Hey now,” Kelly protested, “I uh… I uh…” she gulped, looking up at Iris pathetically.

For her part Iris just chuckled, “Kelly… I got you off, don’t you want to return the favor?”

“Yeah,” Kelly said meekly, “b-but…” she gulped, “I kind of always imagined myself uh… pole dancing, not cave diving.”

Iris bit her lip, “uh… well you don’t have to-“

“Do it!” Kelly shouted, startling the full-sized redhead. “Come on!” Kelly taunted, “you’ve defeated me, the great… Super Lady,” she reached up and flourished herthe cape,  “have your wicked way with my tiny body!”

Iris grinned, “Oh yes, you have this coming!”

She closed her eyes, and grunted in pleasure as she stuffed the tiny woman into her panties. Kelly started to squirm as she righted herself, and Iris couldn’t help but fall back against her pillows as the tiny woman’s movements sent shockwaves of pleasure with every twitch. She couldn’t help but laugh, enjoying her womanhood’s struggles as it consumed Kelly. With a final victorious sigh she pressed her hands against her crotch, enjoying the feeling of Kelly sliding inside her.

Quinn crossed her arms and looked through her apartment, “okay you’ve proved your point,” she said loudly, “you can totally hide from me if you want.”

“Behind the TV!” a tiny voice shouted, Derrick’s.

Quinn raised an eyebrow, and slowly walked over to the cabinet which housed her flat screen. She grunted as she forced it away from the wall, and she couldn’t help but chuckle at what she saw. Derrick was trapped in a sea of glue, struggling amidst dead silverfish and spiders.

“No way,” she laughed, “you jumped on that thing as a joke, right?”

“I just didn’t see it,” Derrick protested, struggling to free himself.

“My landlord must have put it there during the last maintenance check,” Quinn mused, “I can’t believe an actual person got caught in it…”

“I tripped,” Derrick said defensively, “now seriously, can you get me out of this thing?”

Quinn giggled as she squatted down, looking over her trapped boyfriend. She slid her fingers under the glue trap, slowly lifting it up and walking towards her apartment’s kitchen. Derrick struggled briefly, watching as she withdrew a bottle of vegetable oil from her pantry. Derrick watched curiously as she placed the glue trap in the basin of her sink, and then he sputtered and coughed as she poured the amber oil over him.

“Hold still,” she chuckled, slowly forcing him free as the oil coated his body.

He gasped as her massive fingers finally pried him free, “thanks” he managed, “how did you know-“

“Kelly seems pretty afraid of these things,” Quinn said, tossing the used trap into the nearby garbage can, “I decided to look up how to get a tiny out of one.” She grinned and brought his oil-soaked body up to her face, “now what should I do with you?”

“Gently wash me off in lukewarm water and then snuggle me in your boobs?” Derrick offered with a grin.

“You fucking wish tiny!” Quinn laughed, “how about you graciously thank me for unsticking you and you agree to spend winter break as my personal tiny!” she gestured at the watch stand she kept in her living room, “Give me your Nullifier, Derrick! Give me your entire winter break!”

“No!” he laughed.

Quinn glared at him a moment, “Fine, you take me at full size, to meet your family, and you have to tell them I’m nice!”

Derrick considered it a minute, looking up at the raven haired giantess, “Sure, but I get to meet your parents at Thanksgiving too,” he replied, “at full size…”

“Deal,” Quinn giggled.

“I get to be full size for the whole holiday,” Derrick added, “no slipping me into the yams or pie for fun.”

Quinn rolled her eyes, “fine, you’re my full sized boyfriend, with all that full sized boyfriend respect.”

Derrick smiled, “thanks… what do you want right now?”

Quinn grinned, pulling a lengthy collared chain out of the bag she’d gotten at the Project Regrowth office, “Okay, it’s the weekend, so how do you feel about being jewelry?”

Derrick couldn’t help but laugh, “fine,” he said, “but not in front of our friends.”

Quinn giggled as she swayed her walk, causing the necklace that held Derrick to swing between her breasts. He was ensconced in a hollow red jewel, not visible unless someone was looking at it closely.

“Quit it!” Derrick shouted, “seriously Quinn, walk steady, you’re banging me against the sides of this thing!“

Quinn did her best to return her gait to normal, but she came to a halt as she saw what Danielle, the dorm RA, was setting up in the common area. There were tiny homes, a rack of pamphlets, and a few screens and informational displays. 

“Oh good,” Danielle said, greeting the pair as Iris walked sheepishly behind her, “you’re just in time for the Affected Individuals Seminar!” she gestured to the dormitory common area, where Kelly was setting up displays.

Quinn blinked a moment, then slowly stroked the ruby necklace where Derrick was imprisoned., “Sure,” she said with a forced smile, “we’d love to participate.”


End Notes:

Special thanks to Aquanid for editing this chapter for me. Next chapter we'll see Danielle attempting to educate the public on tinies.

Opening Up by Greenanon

“So how’d you get roped into this?” Quinn asked, sitting next to Kelly in the dorm common room.

“Danielle felt really bad about all the stuff that happened with Penelope,” Kelly said, “so she wanted to do a Tiny Awareness thing…” She looked around, at least a few other students were sitting in the chairs that their RA had set up, and she’d even managed to get a large smart projector board set up for her presentation.

“So, uh… I think that’s the last one,” Iris said, putting up a large folding display. “Hey, where’s Derrick?”

“I don’t know,” Quinn lied with a giggle, rubbing a hand over her necklace.

Kelly frowned and looked at the large red ruby. “Come on Quinn, let him out.”

Quinn rolled her eyes and got up, walking down the hall to Derrick’s dorm. A moment later she returned, Derrick at her side at full size, the necklace notably absent.

“That gem jostles around too much,” he said, sitting down with them, “the inside needs some padding or something.”

“Okay so we all know why we’re here,” Danielle began excitedly. “Affected Individuals, Tinies, shrinkies, there are a lot of names for them, and now that they’re coming back to work and school we want to make things as comfortable for them as possible!” She flourished her hand, and the crowd murmured excitedly as they took in the tiny form of Paul, the local delivery guy, sheepishly looking out at them at his tiny size.

“Hi everyone,” he called nervously. “Uh, sorry if it’s a little hard to hear me, Danielle asked me to er… help, I guess.”

“What do you suppose she offered him to get him to do this?” Derrick whispered, leaning over to Quinn.

“Hey, you’ve volunteered for way worse stuff than this at my hands,” Quinn said with a smirk, “and feet… and tongue…”

“Yeah,” he chuckled, “but I’ve come around to trusting you, stupid though that is…”

“One of these days I’ll just shrink you for good,” Quinn teased, “toss that Nullifier out in the trash and-“

“Guys, shhh.” Kelly muttered.

“So as you can see,” Danielle said, beaming out to all of them as Paul watched, tiny sized, from the table, “if you come across an Affected Individual who has lost their Nullifier, you don’t just pick them up!” She turned to Paul and gently extended a hand, “excuse me sir, can I offer you any assistance?”

“Sure,” Paul said, climbing into her palm.

“See?” Danielle said with a smile. Her excitement was short lived, rather than gripping Paul she’d simply let him stand in her palm, and when she’d turned back to the crowd he’d toppled over with a scream and tumbled out of her palm. Danielle squeaked in embarrassment, then fell to her knees, apologizing as she scooped the tiny man back up.

“Is he okay!?” someone asked.

“Yeah,” Paul shouted, struggling back to his feet in Danielle’s palm. “Tinies don’t really get hurt from falling.”

“Is ‘tinies’ a politically correct term for… affected individuals?” someone asked.

Paul frowned, “Uh… well I don’t really mind it.”

“What about Shrinkees?” some else asked.

“Smalls?”

“Mants?”

His face wrinkled at the last one, “Mants is offensive,” he said.

“Gonna go ahead and agree with him on that,” Derrick muttered, “I always hated ‘mants,’ the rest never bothered me though.”

Danielle went on a little longer, elaborating on the various “carrying techniques,” while an increasingly uncomfortable Paul was placed on her shoulder, then in her breast pocket, and finally in her purse.

“Now of course there are lots of other ways to carry our tiny friends, but always ask permission first!” she said, withdrawing a sheepish looking Paul from her bag.

There was a question and answer session after that, where people asked Paul various hypotheticals, and a little about what he’d done when tiny. Like Derrick he’d mostly had it easy, evidently his ex-girlfriend had been a kind and considerate caretaker during the tiny years, regardless of their former relationship status. The event wrapped up with Paul taking a bow from Danielle’s palm, and the other students clearing out as they variously headed towards the meal hall or back to their own rooms.

Soon it was just the four of them, Danielle, and Paul. The RA smiled excitedly as she approached them. “So, Kelly, Derrick, what did you think?”

“It was great,” Derrick said with a smile. In truth he’d found the whole thing a little silly, mostly covering things he’d thought were obvious, but Danielle was practically bouncing up and down, he didn’t want to burst her bubble.

“Thanks for trying to help us out,” Kelly said, “Sorry I didn’t want to er… demonstrate.”

“That’s fine,” Danielle said, “Paul was just looking around campus and I roped him in!”

“Uh yeah,” he said, holding onto her finger for balance. “I was thinking about coming here next year maybe… could I get my Nullifier back now?”

“Oh, right,” Danielle chuckled, slapping her forehead, “duh!” She pulled it out of her pocket, letting it dangle as she walked the tiny man to the bathroom to regrow and dress himself.

“So, if I come across you two without your watches, do I need to ask permission to pick you up?” Quinn asked with a smirk.

“Like you would anyway,” Kelly muttered, crossing her arms. “I’ll see you guys later, I need to take care of some stuff I couldn’t while I was small last week.”

Kelly walked through the terrarium, checking on her spiders. As usual they mostly ignored her, preferring to scurry about and cocoon recently caught insects.

As much as she preferred to be at her full size, she always found a walk through the terrarium to be oddly peaceful. Nobody would bother her here, surrounded by webs and Black Widows, and while she didn’t harbor any illusions that the creatures had some affection for her, she knew she could count on them to do what she needed them to, namely keep bigger people away.

The hair on the back of her neck stood on end as she heard her dorm room’s door open. Slowly she crept out of the small den of sticks and dry leaves in the center of the terrarium, cursing herself for not double checking the lock before shrinking herself.

“Kelly?” Quinn called, frowning as she looked around the seemingly empty dorm.

Kelly breathed a sigh of relief and walked out. “Hey!” she shouted at the top of her lungs, “next time you come in, knock or something!”

Quinn jumped slightly, then bent over, peering into the terrarium. Her eyes went wide as she saw Kelly in the midst of the spider webs, the ominous red hourglass shapes of the dangling widows clearly visible.

“Wicked,” Quinn breathed, “Iris told me you kept an army of spiders in here, but I thought she was joking…”

“It’s not an army,” Kelly said defensively, “there are only three in here!”

“In there,” Quinn mused, “so do you have more somewhere else?”

“Did you come here to talk about my spiders Quinn?” Kelly asked with a sigh.

“I am kind of curious as to why you picked black widows.” Quinn said, peering into the terrarium curiously.

“I needed venomous ones and there are only two types around here that are really dangerous,” she explained. “Brown Recluses were too… reclusive, plus they scuttle all over the place. Widows are easier to keep track of.”

“Right…” Quinn muttered, “well uh… I just kind of wanted to talk to you a bit.”

Kelly raised an eyebrow, “Okay, what’s up?”

“Do you maybe want to get out of there first?” Quinn asked, gesturing to the terrarium.

Kelly smirked, “Nah, I’ve got some cleaning to do in here still.”

Being tiny you were almost always at the mercy of bigger people, so Kelly had always relished the few opportunities she’d had to unnerve them. The spiders were the easiest way to do that, even from behind glass most people were naturally leery of the venomous creatures. Kelly enjoyed Quinn’s concerned look as she walked over to one of the Widows who was lazily resting in a large web, then idly she stroked the chitinous black surface of the spider while she waited to hear what the other girl had to say.

“I guess I just wanted to say… it was fun hanging out with you this week,” Quinn said slowly. She chewed her lip as she tried to think of how to express her thoughts. “I… I know you maybe didn’t have much of a choice but to let us, to let me take care of you, but I hope we did okay.”

“You did okay,” Kelly said, giving a small smile to the giant girl beyond the glass. “You did to Penelope what I’ve been wanting to do for years, I’ll always appreciate that much at least.”

Quinn beamed, “Hey, it was the least I could do.” She sighed, looking down, “I guess I was thinking… I know you had this plan to go into hiding during your monthly tiny days, and if you still want to do that I understand, but…” Kelly raised an eyebrow as Quinn paused. “What I mean is,” Quinn continued finally, “if you wanted to just stay with all of us again the next time you’ve got to be small, I think we’d all like that.”

Kelly was quiet for what felt like a minute, then smiled, “Yeah… I think that would be nice.”

Quinn’s face lit up. “Great! That’s uh… that’s all I had to say.” She frowned as the spider scurried away from Kelly’s touch, having grown irritated with the tiny girl. “Also, this whole setup of yours is pretty hardcore… I don’t know if I could hang out with a bunch of spiders at full size, let alone at yours…”

Kelly giggled. “Well Quinn, I’ll let you in on a little secret.” Quinn raised an eyebrow and leaned in closer to the terrarium. Kelly gave her a wide toothy grin, “We tinies can talk to the spiders Quinn, I send them after people who anger me.”

Quinn’s eyes went wide. “Holy shit,” she breathed, “really?”

Kelly rolled her eyes. “No,” she laughed, “now get out of here so I can regrow and get dressed.”

Derrick sighed, stretching contentedly across the couch while he wanted for Quinn to finish putting the assorted frozen entrees in the oven. The pair were alone for the evening, enjoying a quiet night in at Quinn’s apartment. The loud sound of popcorn in the microwave mixed with the opening chords of Dawn of the Dead from the television as the sun outside began to set in earnest.

“So Kelly’s not going into hiding next month?” Derrick asked.

“Hopefully not,” Quinn said, flopping next to him on her couch. “I think I’ve finally convinced her I’m a friend to all tinies.”

“Wow,” Derrick laughed, “that’s uh… quite the turnaround for you.”

“I just think she needs to get used to the idea that she’s big again,” Quinn said, ignoring the remark, “that people can really be her friends without trying to catch her or whatever…”

Derrick couldn’t help but smile. “Yeah… growing back was… is, kind of an adjustment. I had it pretty easy compared to Kelly, but for the first few weeks I was just lost.” He stared off into space a moment, “I’d mentally just gotten used to being stuck in the house. I remember a few days after I got my nullifier, I realized that if I was hungry, I could just go get something to eat… I could just go to the store whenever I wanted.”

“All of this talk of you being small is turning me on,” Quinn said. She smirked as she climbed on top of him, “think about if you’d shrank near me on that first day Derrick, I’d have snatched you away, hidden you in my underwear drawer… just kept you.”

Derrick smiled. “This sounds more like the Quinn I know.”

“You’d spend your days as my little slave,” she fantasized, draping her arms behind his head, “and then imagine, finally getting to regrow and thinking you’d escaped me…”

“It would be nice,” he said, playing into it, “but I’d always be looking over my shoulder, wondering if you’d catch up to me again…”

“And then,” Quinn continued in a sultry voice, “you’d screw up one day, forget to lock your door, leave work just a little too late and…” She leaned in close, whispering in his ear, “I’d get you!”

Before he could react, Quinn’s hand was on his wrist, and he heard the telltale click as the clasp was undone. The world spun, and he heard Quinn’s smug laughter as he disappeared into his billowing clothes. He didn’t have time to get his bearings before a familiar hand wrapped around his body, pulling him out and into the low light of the living room.

“Looks like I have you again, my little toy!” she laughed, “and this time you’ll never escape!”

Derrick gulped nervously as he felt his erection rising against Quinn’s fingers, and from her predatory grin she could feel it poking against her. The truth was he found Quinn irresistible when she got like this, but like any good roller coaster you never knew when the drop was coming.

He stared nervously as she opened the drawer to her nightstand, a drawer he knew from experience held her vibrator. Today it also held a bottle of purple lubricant he hadn’t seen before, and it occupied her free hand as she brought him into the bathroom and held him over the sink.

“Hold still,” she ordered, flicking the top off.

Derrick tried, but he couldn’t help but cough and sputter a bit as a wave of the translucent goo was poured over him. A moment later he gasped as Quinn’s powerful fingers worked their way over him, spending extra time between his legs as she giggled at his reaction. The lubricant tingled slightly, and he managed to wipe enough of the muck out of his eyes to see Quinn nodding appreciatively as it covered his whole body.

“What’s this for?” he asked hesitantly, “I’ve never had any problem getting in…”

“You’re not going in the front door tonight,” she said with a wink.

His eyes went wide as she reached down to unbutton her pants, sliding them and her underwear down in one smooth motion. She stepped out of them, her grin growing wider as she slapped her ass. She was enjoying his apprehension, and for a brief moment he wondered if she was just teasing him, as she often did.

“Are you ready?” she asked in a low voice.

From the way she spoke he knew she was serious this time, and he steeled himself as he nodded. His view changed from her face as she brought him around and bent over, and his heart raced as he saw her pert bottom in front of him. Her free hand came up to spread her cheeks wide, and he saw where he was going.

Quinn moaned as she felt his slick body make contact, and his feeble and halfhearted struggles caused her to smile as she slowly but steadily slid him in. For Derrick it was tight, dark, muffled. He felt her close behind him as her finger gingerly tapped his feet in, trapping him inside her ass.

“Oh fuck,” Quinn moaned.

Her eyes crossed briefly as the electric sensation of Derrick’s movement shot up her spine. It was all she could do to stumble back to the bedroom, keeping her cheeks clenched tightly to keep her prisoner from escaping. She fought a giggle as her hand floundered in the nightstand drawer, finally coming out with her vibrator, which hummed beautifully as she flicked it on.

Derrick could hear the low buzz as it made contact, and the small fleshy chamber he was in seemed to throb with excitement as Quinn began using it in earnest. He felt her puckered opening by his feet, but every time he tried to move towards it Quinn groaned louder, and he tumbled as she shifted her body, playing with herself as he fought for air.

“Keep fighting,” she ordered, gritting her teeth as her orgasm neared. “Come on, get me off or you’re staying in there!” That brought a final flurry of motion which teetered her over the edge, causing a scream that no doubt was heard around the complex.

“Whew,” Quinn panted, letting her grip on her vibrator slip. She watched idly as it tumbled off the side of the bed, still buzzing. Derrick was still fighting inside of her, and she smiled, enjoying it for a few more minutes as the afterglow subsided.

Derrick lay limply in Quinn’s palm as she slowly scrubbed him off. Both of them had agreed he needed a bath after his ordeal, and she slowly moved the soap suds over his tiny body while he relaxed in the sink basin.

“That was fucking amazing,” Quinn giggled, squirting another glob of vanilla scented soap into her hand.

“Glad you enjoyed it,” he muttered, still feeling a little weak.

“Not a lot of girls like it in the butt,” she said with a wink, “you’re a lucky guy.”

He smirked, fighting a laugh. “Yep, I sure feel fortunate…”

“Hey,” she laughed, “tell you what, let me finish cleaning you off…” her fingertip started rubbing over his crotch, and beneath the suds he stirred to life beneath her touch.

“Okay,” he moaned, smiling as she started to stroke him off.

“And then…” Quinn continued, “once you’ve rested up, regrown, and gotten something to eat, you can stick it in my ass at your normal size.”

His eyes lit up. “Seriously, no tricks?”

Quinn smiled and rolled her eyes. “Not this time, now come for me so I can rinse you off!”

He didn’t need to be told twice, his hips eagerly bucked against Quinn’s fingers as she milked her tiny man of everything he had. He limply lay against her palm in the warm water again, enjoying the sensation of the faucet pouring the tap water over him and washing away what was left of the soap.

“What do you think of this one?” Kelly asked, modeling the doll sized dress while Iris looked on.

“It looks great,” Iris said, “but I don’t get why you suddenly want a new wardrobe.”

The pair were at “Small World,” the most popular retail chain for tiny sized clothes. Word had it that the owner had owned a doll and miniatures shop before Shrinking Day, and had transferred over to clothes and accessories for tinies afterwards. The invention of the Nullifier had cut into the chain’s sales, but many tinies still wanted nice things to wear on those few days a month where they needed to be small.

It had been a week since she’d gotten her Nullifier fixed, but Kelly had still dragged Iris to the small shop and insisted on modeling some new clothes. It had surprised Iris, Kelly was rarely open about her status as a Tiny, and usually ordered whatever she needed off the internet.

The store itself had a small “runway” near the counter where Tinies could model items for full sized friends, and Kelly was playfully strutting across it as Iris looked on. She was trying out a strapless red dress that hugged her body impressively, and from the way Iris’s eyes followed she could tell it was a hit.

“I’m thinking of spending my next couple of days tiny more… publicly,” Kelly said cautiously, “I just wanted some nicer stuff to wear.”

Iris’s eyes lit up. “Really? That’s great!”

“Yeah well,” Kelly sighed, “I feel pretty good around you and Derrick, and honestly even Quinn.” She turned and looked up at the giant redhead with a smile. “I might have to spend a few days every month at doll size, but I think I’ve spent enough of my life camping in the park at three inches tall.”

“Do you want to stay at the tiny home in your dorm?” Iris asked, “Or would you prefer-“

“You can keep me,” Kelly chuckled, cutting her off. “I promise to be a good dolly when the time comes.”

Iris giggled, blushing a little and looking around to make sure the clerk wasn’t close. “Are you sure? You might end up on the wrong end of a bottle of chocolate syrup…”

“And I suppose someone would have to clean it off?” Kelly retorted, crossing her arms with a smile. “It’s a good thing there are no boys in my life, otherwise I’d be in your stomach and you’d be taking them on a date.”

Iris blinked, red faced and flustered. “N-Not all of my stories have that happening!”

“Yeah, just like three fourths of them,” Kelly laughed, “maybe we could ask that guy Paul to help you live the fantasy?” She swayed her hips as Iris watched her, wide eyed. “Imagine it, you come across the two of us, tiny, kissing… Then I look up and,” she clapped her hands to her cheeks in mock fear and surprise, “Oh no! It’s Iris! And she’s going to eat me and steal away my boyfriend!”

Iris felt beads of sweat on her forehead as she tried to determine whether or not Kelly was serious. She’d tried to make Kelly feel safe and welcome whenever she was small, and while she’d certainly thought about taking her fantasies further, she didn’t want to bring them up for fear of scaring the poor girl. Now though…

Kelly seemed to sense what she was thinking and shot the giant girl a wink. “Don’t stress about things,” she said, “I’ll let you know if you’re spooking me…”

The bell at the shop’s door dinged, and the pair turned to see Quinn walking in. She rummaged in her purse a moment, then produced Derrick, wearing a small tracksuit.

“Hey guys,” he waved as Quinn set him on the counter.

“Any reason you’re doll sized today?” Kelly asked, walking over to Derrick while the two full sized people greeted each other.

“I’ve got one tiny day for the month left,” Derrick said with a shrug. “So I’m Quinn’s pet until tomorrow.”

“And how’s that going?” Kelly asked.

Derrick cleared his throat and looked away with a goofy grin, “Uh… well I’m having a good time,” he said finally.

“Hey!” Kelly said, waving her arms and getting Quinn and Iris’s attention. “Can one of you guys take me to the dressing room? I’m ready to grow back!” She grinned and turned to Derrick. “Stay right there!”

He raised an eyebrow as Iris scooped up the other tiny. “Where would I even go?” he said, looking around the counter.

Kelly returned, full size, with Iris a few moments later. “Okay,” Kelly said, leaning over the table, “I… I really want to pick you up.”

Derrick frowned. “Really? That’s it?”

“I’ve never handled a tiny while I’m the big one,” Kelly said. She looked at Quinn, “Y-You’re okay if I pick up your boyfriend, right?”

Quinn smiled. “by all means,” she said, gesturing to him, “help yourself!”

“All right,” Derrick said with a shrug.

Kelly nervously wrapped her fingers around Derrick, bringing him up to her face and looking down at him in awe. She rotated him curiously, enjoying the first such interaction where she was the larger party. Her thumb came up, pressing against his chest as she felt his body, and he felt his heartbeat pick up as it slowly traced down his body.

“Weird…” Kelly muttered, “it’s so weird being on this end of it.”

“C-Could you give me back to Quinn now?” Derrick stammered. Kelly’s fingers were starting to excite him in a way that he didn’t want when it wasn’t Quinn holding him. Kelly blushed and nodded, quickly delivering him back to his girlfriend.

“What does Derrick taste like?” Kelly asked curiously, her face getting redder as she realized the intimacy of the question.

“Caramel and Christmas spices,” Quinn said without missing a beat. She squeezed him playfully and licked her lips, “at least that’s the closest comparison I can make.”

Kelly went to purchase her items, and the rest discussed their plans for the rest of the day. Iris and Quinn were debating which of the fast casual places in the strip mall would make a good lunch when Kelly came bounding back to them excitedly.

“Guys,” she said, handing them a glossy advertising handout, “check this out!”

“A concert?” Quinn asked, reading the flier, “Fifty Foot Woman From Mars? I’ve never heard of them.”

“It’s a bit of a gimmick band,” Kelly admitted, “the singer is a normal woman, and the band is all tinies, still they’re not bad, and they’re coming here next month!”

“And you get in free if you bring a Tiny?” Iris asked, reading the rest of the flier.

“Exactly,” Kelly said, “and we’ve got two big people, and two tinies,” she pointed to Derrick, “it seems perfect!”

“It says here tinies have to attend without Nullifiers to get the free tickets,” Quinn said, raising an eyebrow at Kelly. “You sure you’re up for that?”

Kelly gulped nervously, imagining being at small size in a crowd… strangers on all sides. She looked up at Iris and Quinn, then down at Derrick, then forced a smile.

“Yeah, I think so!”

“EEP!” Kelly squealed in surprise as a pair of chopsticks pinched her midsection, and she struggled as she was lifted into the air.

“Too slow,” Iris teased, watching the tiny naked woman squirm feebly. She slowly brought Kelly over and dipped her in sweet and sour sauce, splashing the sticky goo over her before lifting her up again.

“No wait!” Kelly shouted, “I’m sorry! I’ll break up with…” she wracked her brain, trying to remember what her imaginary boyfriend’s name was in the roleplay.

“Tyler,” Iris giggled, watching the red sauce drip down Kelly’s body.

“I’ll break up with Tyler!” Kelly pleaded, “Please just don’t-“

She was cut off as Iris popped the tiny woman into her mouth like a sushi roll, and Kelly flailed against Iris’s tongue as she began to savor the taste. She slowly sucked on Kelly’s body, drawing the sauce off her and relishing the sweet cherry flavor of the tiny girl.

Kelly felt the slimy appendage force her against the rough roof of Iris’s mouth, and she shivered as it moved between her legs. She sucked in breath, inadvertently getting a mouthful of Iris’s spit as the tongue ground against her.

Iris felt a tiny pair of legs wrap around her tongue as she picked up speed, and she smirked, enjoying how easy it was to pleasure the tiny woman. She was merciless, and she heard a tiny scream of pleasure from inside her mouth, along with a spike in that delicious cherry flavor that seemed to permeate the tiny woman. She let her hand drift between her own legs, leaning back as her fingers slipped beneath her panties. Spit filled her mouth, and her neck arched backwards as she prepared to swallow Kelly down.

“SPIDERS!” she shouted, “SPIDERS! SPIDERS!”

Iris paused, hearing the safe word they’d picked, and then with a sigh leaned back up. She slowly spat a soaked Kelly down into her palm, the sweet and sour sauce replaced by her own dripping saliva. She cupped her hands around the shivering Tiny, hoping to warm her.

“Sorry,” Kelly said sheepishly, “I uh… I panicked right there at the end.”

“It’s okay,” Iris said, reaching for a napkin and toweling her off. “You let me get pretty far, and that thing about a tiny’s flavor peaking when they cum…” she giggled, “well, that’s definitely true.”

“Good to know,” Kelly nodded, wiping spit from her face.

Iris was quiet a moment, then decided to broach a topic that had been bothering her. “Kelly, if you want to go to that concert at full size, it’s fine… we’ll just pay normal price to get in.”

“No,” Kelly insisted. She hugged the napkin around herself tighter, fighting off the cold that was starting to touch her after leaving the warmth of Iris’s mouth. She gave a reassuring smile to Iris, “I’m going to do this, it’s going to be great… you’ll be carrying me the whole time, nothing can go wrong!”

Iris nodded, “Okay, well… I just don’t want you to think you have to-“

“Enough about the concert,” Kelly said, “I’m freezing!” she gave an exaggerated shiver and then smiled up at Iris, “can you maybe… put me someplace warm?”

Iris grinned eagerly as her worries were forgotten, and ideas on what to do with Kelly were racing through her mind as she stripped the now soggy napkin off the tiny woman.

End Notes:

Obviously our next outing will be our main quartet going to the concert. Credit to Aquanid for editing.

Fifty Foot Woman from Mars by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

As a heads up there's a bit of evil giantess stuff towards the very end of this chapter.

Quinn hummed along to the tune of the song “Gonna Eat Ya’” by Fifty Foot Woman from Mars. Ever since finding out they’d be attending a concert she’d looked into the band, a pop rock group with a regular sized woman and four tiny bandmates. As far as talent went they were all competent musicians and singers, but what really made the band stand out for Quinn was the subject matter of their songs.

“Boy you’re so sweet,” Quinn sang, leaning over the couch to stick her face into Derrick’s while he tried to read. “You’re good enough to eat!”

He sighed, fighting a smile as he put his book down and plucked the earmuffs off Quinn’s head.

“Hey!” she protested, reaching for them as he pulled them away.

“No singing evil songs while I’m trying to study!” he said, laughing as Quinn launched herself over the back of the couch. He grunted as he tried to hold the headphones away from her, the soft thrum of the guitar solo echoing softly through them as they playfully struggled.

“They’re not evil songs!” Quinn giggled, giving up the struggle and snuggling against his chest instead. “it’s just a metaphor for how much she likes her bandmate!”

“A metaphor, right,” he chuckled, setting the headphones on the coffee table. “You know, some tinies don’t like this band.”

“What!?” Quinn asked, raising an eyebrow. “Come on, it’s got four tinies in it.”

“The lyrics and some of their promotional material can be a little…” he chewed his lip and looked for the words, “degrading? I mean you have to consider that a lot of these songs were from before the Nullifiers, back when we all thought we were going to be small forever.”

“So?” Quinn asked, sitting up.

“So,” Derrick sighed, “back when it looked like we’d all be three inches tall for life, maybe we didn’t want people thinking it would be fun to step on us? Like in their song ‘It’s fun to step on tinies’?”

“But it is fun to step on tinies,” Quinn pouted.

Derrick rolled his eyes. “Quinn, seriously…”

She sighed. “Yeah, I get it… but what’s the big deal about it now? You guys are all back to normal, or mostly anyway.”

Derrick was quiet for a moment, holding his girlfriend to his chest. “Yeah,” he said slowly, “but… well, I can see why some people might not want to give you big people the idea that we’re just pests to be stepped on or whatever…”

Quinn went quiet, thinking “Derrick,” she said suddenly, “you don’t think I think that way about you, do you?”

“What,” he laughed, “you mean you’re joking when you’re ranting about stomping me out or having me for a snack?”

“Seriously!” she said eagerly, “like… you know I really like you right? Not just because you’re you know…”

“A tiny?” he asked, holding up his wrist, displaying the shining Nullifier.

“Yeah,” she said, “you’re fun, and you watch shitty horror movies with me, and-“

“Quinn,” he laughed, “calm down, yes, I know you like me, like really like me…”

“I just wanted to be sure,” she muttered, “I mean… you put up with a lot from me.”

“Put up with?” Derrick laughed, “Quinn, I don’t know if I’m sick in the head or something, but I love most of the stuff we do together, I don’t know if I could handle a girlfriend who tiptoed around the whole tiny thing and didn’t occasionally slip this thing off my wrist when I didn’t expect it.”

Quinn felt a warmth in her chest, and giggled a bit as she looked away from him. His arms came around her shoulders, and they sat there on the couch, embracing each other gently for a moment. It was nice… and better yet, it distracted Derrick as Quinn’s hand slowly traced down his arm to his wrist.

*click*

The familiar sound of the nullifier latch coming off echoed through the room as the world spun. He flailed through his clothes as they billowed into tents around him, and Quinn’s smug giggle reached his ears.

“It’s really nice to hear you like our time together,” Quinn said, reaching in and fumbling around for him. A moment later her fingers closed around her squirming boyfriend, drawing him out like a prize as her eyes flashed mischievously. Her fingers clenched tighter, causing the tiny man to grunt as he was brought up to Quinn’s grinning face. “It’s too bad you chose the wrong girl to trust!” she said, cackling wickedly as she carried his naked form into the kitchen.

“What!?” he shouted, fighting a laugh.

“Oh yes,” Quinn said, opening the pantry, “you’ve fallen right into my trap, Tiny, and now you’re going to be a delightful snack!”

He watched as Quinn pulled a box of cereal out of the cabinet, placing it on her dining table with enough force that he heard the rustle of the dried cheerios rustling inside. Next he was forced to watch as Quinn drew a gallon of milk from her refrigerator. She set him on the table, and gave him a wink as she began to pour herself a bowl of cereal.

“I love strawberries in my cheerios,” she murmured, “but I’m all out… I’ll just have to add something else!”

He felt her snatch him up again, casually tossing him through the air. He landed in the cereal bowl with a splash, sputtering as he wiped milk out of his eyes and surfaced. He was surrounded by the floating lifesaver sized cereal, and they shook on the waves as Quinn’s spoon came down, taking the first bite.

“Mmmm…” she moaned mockingly, “so good…”

The spoon came down again, slowly moving through the milk like a shark as she teasingly chased him around the bowl. Wading through the thick mess of soggy cheerios was difficult, and the sides of the bowl were too tall, too slick, to even think about climbing out. Still he kept running, until finally Quinn grew bored and brought the spoon up underneath him, lifting him high.

“Aww, all that struggle just to end up as a garnish for my breakfast,” Quinn teased. He grabbed the spoon, trying to steady himself as Quinn licked her lips, preparing for the finisher. Her eyes lit up as she saw his erection. “Oh, what is that? Is that a little boner?” she asked, leaning in closer. Her grin widened as she confirmed her suspicions, “Why Derrick, do you want to be food?”

“I uh…” he gulped, gripping the edge of the spoon for dear life as the little pool of milk rippled underneath him.

“It’s completely natural,” Quinn mused playfully, twirling a loch of her hair with her free hand, “you know the best way to end your tiny little existence is to be my little snack… I mean come on, you guys even have a flavor…” her voice went low as she licked her lips, “play with it for me.”

He raised an eyebrow, but she seemed serious, slowly he reached between his legs, gripping his manhood as he followed her instructions.

“Try to cum before I swallow you down,” she ordered, “you taste so good right when you do…” With that he was plunged into the wet cavern of her mouth, the spoon he’d been riding on unceremoniously dumped him on the soft mattress of her tongue before departing.

“Mmmm…” Quinn groaned, twirling the now Derrick-less spoon in front of her eyes a moment. She could feel him squirming, struggling against the smallest movement of her tongue, which was now racing over him and enjoying the rich caramel flavor. It peaked, and she fought a giggle as she realized he’d cum in her mouth. Finally, when she was done savoring him, she tilted her head back.

*gulp*

“Ah,” Quinn sighed happily, feeling the little lump travel down her throat, dropping into her stomach a moment later and reuniting with the rest of her snack. She patted her tummy a moment, enjoying the feel of the tiny hands on the inside of her stomach, feeling their way around. The familiar warm buzz of having a tiny in there put a smile on her face as she walked to her room. She stopped at the medicine cabinet, then quickly popped an antacid tablet. She wasn’t sure how long she’d keep him in there today, but it seemed like a sensible precaution.

“Are you sure you’re okay with this?” Iris asked Kelly, cradling the tiny woman in her hands.

“Yeah,” Kelly said firmly, looking at the line of people waiting to get into the concert. She looked up at Iris and smiled. “This is going to be fun; do you see Quinn and Derrick yet?”

“Over here!” Quinn called, joining the pair in line. She reached into her purse, pulling Derrick’s shrunken form out of her bag with a flourish.

“What’s up guys?” he shouted, waving.

The concert itself was being held in the campus football stadium, and near the front entrance there were changing tents. Every now and then they saw a person wearing a nullifier go in, then a few moments later peer out, now at tiny size, from the tent flaps. Members of their group would then collect their now small friends, and any clothing they’d had.

“You’ve got my Nullifier, right Quinn?” Derrick asked.

“Oh yeah,” Quinn laughed, patting her purse. The truth was she loved having it, and whenever he was tiny, she never had the small device very far from her.

“I’ve got yours too,” Iris said, nodding down at Kelly, “if you feel like you want it just let me know, we can just pay the admission or whatever.”

The line slowly moved, while there were definitely more tinies than there would have been at most events, the overwhelming majority of people were full sized and paying full price. Derrick and Kelly drew a little attention in Quinn and Iris’s hands respectively, but there were enough other tinies around that they didn’t stand out much. They finally reached the front of the line, and the admission booth workers saw the tiny pair and simply waved Iris and Quinn inside.

Merchant booths lined the walkways leading to the stands, and crowds throned near concessions stands selling popcorn, pretzels, and watery beer at a considerable markup.

“You guys want anything to drink?” Quinn asked, eyeing someone carrying a tray of beers to their seat.

“I thought we went over this,” Kelly piped up from Iris’s grip, “none of us can legally buy booze until Derrick there has his birthday in January.”

“Don’t worry,” Quinn said, stepping into line, “I’ve got a plan!”

The group got into line and Quinn smiled disarmingly as they reached the concession counter. “Hey, I’d like a beer please!”

The clerk gave her a look and raised an eyebrow, “Can I see an ID?”

Quinn laughed, “Oh well it’s actually for my tiny friend here!” she held Derrick up to the counter, and he waved nervously as he stepped out onto it.

The concessions clerk frowned. “Okay, fine, can I see his ID?”

“He left it at home since he was going to come to the concert tiny!” Quinn said quickly, before Derrick could reply.

Derrick fought a laugh and nodded. “Yeah uh, sorry man… my wallet is in my full sized pants.”

The clerk looked back and forth between them a bit, then smirked. “Yeah, okay… well if this tiny guy wants a beer, I guess I could pour him one.”

Quinn looked excited for a moment before the clerk reached under the counter and came back up a moment later with a plastic bottle cap. He made a show of pouring a few drops from a tap into it, then slowly lowered it down to Derrick, pushing it across the counter to the tiny man with a single finger.

“There you go buddy,” the clerk laughed, “that’ll be eight dollars.”

“Pay the man Quinn,” Derrick said smugly, picking it up and taking a sip, “after all, I left my wallet in my full sized pants.”

“How’d it go?” Iris asked as Quinn carried Derrick back to them.

“We’re drinking Pepsi tonight,” Quinn said with a scowl.

The merchant booths were more interesting than the snack stands, given the band’s overall theme, it wasn’t surprising Fifty Foot Woman from Mars had a great deal of merchandising dedicated to tinies. There was clothing, jewelry and accessories with a tiny passenger in mind, and most interestingly even a series of musical instruments.

“Whoa,” Quinn muttered, placing Derrick on the table so he could look at the small guitar. “Do these things really work?”

“They’re not as high quality as the ones the band plays when they’re small, but yeah,” the vendor, a plump redhead in her 30s, said, “they work.”

“Fifty Foot Woman from Mars was started up before anyone thought Project Regrowth would work,” Kelly mused, joining Derrick as Iris set her on the table. “To have a tiny band with working instruments… that must have been pretty hard to figure out.”

The vendor shrugged. “Yeah, from what I hear their first set of instruments were really state of the art stuff, really pushing the boundaries of what could be done.”

“Jerry Robbins, the lead guitar player, he was a guitarist before he shrank, right?” Iris asked, picking up a t-shirt.

“He was dating Leanne already too,” the vendor said, pointing to an image of the lead singer on a nearby keychain. “They wanted to make it in the music business together and didn’t let the whole shrinking thing get in the way, pretty romantic, huh?”

“They definitely created something… unique,” Kelly said, eyeing a coffee mug depicting the smiling members of the band. Across the top, a label read “I take my coffee with two sugars and one tiny!”

“Yeah,” the vendor chuckled, picking up one of the coffee mugs and eyeing it herself, “I’m pretty sure the reason they still perform tiny is because Jerry really ah… likes it.” She gestured to a wall of different T-Shirt designs behind her representing the band in various poses, almost always tiny and at the mercy of their lead singer. Jerry Robbins, the guitar player, was almost always trapped between her breasts in those poses, save for a scant few where he, and the other musicians, were tumbling down into the singer’s open mouth. Notably, where the cartoon caricatures of his bandmates had exaggerated looks of terror, Jerry was smiling in every version.

Quinn ended up buying one of the shirts depicting the winking lead singer dropping the tiny band members into a bag labeled “Souvenirs from Earth,” a promotion for the band’s first album of the same name. Iris purchased a shirt promoting their second album, “Humanity’s Downfall,” in which the singer had changed up the band’s usual sci-fi theme for a fantasy one, depicting her with a pair of elven ears and a flowing cloak as she held her cowering bandmates in her palm.

For Kelly and Derrick’s part they’d each gotten shirts with the band’s logo, a winking green alien woman, across the front, and the words “Zetan Invasion Survivor,” scrawled across the back in the jagged green 1950s style font, a reference to one of the band’s more popular songs about an invasion of green women out to shrink and steal the planet’s men.

The group started towards the open seating area provided for those who had brought a tiny as a guest, and as they filed in Derrick took in the various ways that his fellow Affected Individuals were being carried by the other concertgoers.

Open top shirts with cleavage were popular, and plenty of girls had tiny boyfriends, or in some cases girlfriends, poking out. A few tinies hung from necklaces, living, grinning, and giggling jewelry, some were simply perched on shoulders or held safely ensconced in their larger friend’s hands. They even passed a tiny woman, peering out from her boyfriend’s overgrown mop of hair, she gave them a wave as they passed, causing Quinn to give her a second look.

“Huh,” Quinn muttered, bringing Derrick close so he could hear her. “How do you suppose the mixed size relationship works with a full size guy and a tiny girl?”

Derrick frowned, “I… suppose she’s got very good core strength?”

The pair laughed as they found a good section of seats and the concert lights began to light up. The crowd cheered as the full-sized lead singer, Leanne, walked out onto the stage in her usual concert attire, a silver bodysuit and a helmet with cheesy looking antennae reminiscent of classic sci-fi aliens. She waved as a series of columns rose out of the stage, each one revealing one of her tiny bandmates, blown up large as the camera panned to each of them in turn with the jumbotron.

“Welcome, people of Earth!” Leanne boomed, “we are FIFTY FOOT WOMAN FROM MARS!”

The crowd cheered excitedly as the first song began, a rousing number about chasing a tiny man through a city after being stood up for a date. Kelly and Derrick enjoyed the show from their spots with Iris and Quinn respectively, and as the show went on Derrick felt himself getting sucked into the excitement. The pyrotechnics and lighting effects were top notch, and the lead singer, Leanne, would casually pick up different members of the band, instruments and all, and perform different routines for each song, including a rather impressive portion where the lead guitarist managed a solo while balancing himself atop her blonde head.

The show went through a set mixing several of the band’s albums, and finally as the lights began to dim in preparation for the finale it was clear that Fifty Foot Woman from Mars was preparing their closing number, “Gonna Eat Ya,” the very same song Quinn loved teasing Derrick with.

“Gonna eat ya up,” Leanne sang, slowly circling around the pillar where the tiny guitarist strummed away, “gonna chase you down…” the other instruments cut out one by one, leaving the tiny guitarist in a focused solo, and even at his tiny size, and from the stands they could see the fury he had as he rode the song to its finish. His playing didn’t stop even as the blonde bombshell plucked him up by the back of his shirt, licking her lips as she lifted him high above her. The final note wailed, echoing even as the guitar was pried from his hands and the fingers released him, causing him to fall with a scream into the lead singer’s waiting mouth.

In the tiny section of the stands more than a few girls were preparing to emulate the singer on the stage, teasingly holding their boyfriends and girlfriends over their open mouths. For a moment Derrick was sure Quinn would join in, but she was too transfixed by the spectacle on the stage. For her part Kelly froze, sparing a frightened glance up at Iris, who just smiled and shook her head, causing the tiny woman to breathe a sigh of relief.

 

The crowd cheered, and Leanne smirked, bringing her microphone up to her throat so that the fans could hear what was coming next.

*Gulp*

The sound echoed through the stadium, causing the fans to go wild, in the tiny seating section more than a few tinies were swallowed down. The jumbotron panned over the crowd, catching more than a few of the imitators as they re-enacted what they’d seen on stage.

Kelly forced herself to remain calm, it’s all just for fun, she told herself, forcing a smile, those people want it to happen… nobody here is… hurting anyone. And oddly, she really believed it. Iris closed her fingers around Kelly, lifting the tiny girl up so she could see over the crowd as the concert ended.

“Thank you, and goodnight!” she called, bowing one final time as the curtains began to close.

The crowd began to chatter, slowly moving through the stands and through the exits. Quinn stood up, cradling Derrick in her hands as Iris did the same with Kelly.

“I’ve got to say,” Derrick said, leaning back against Quinn’s palm, “they are really impressive in concert.”

“Yeah,” Iris agreed, “I kind of wrote them off as a gimmick band, but they’re not half bad.”

“They’re fucking great!” Quinn said excitedly. “I’ve been sleeping on this band guys, I need to update some of my playlists.”

“What do you guys want to do now?” Derrick asked.

“Let’s get something to eat,” Kelly said. She scowled as she saw Quinn’s smug look. “Something that isn’t a tiny.”

“Sounds good,” Derrick agreed, “Quinn, did you bring me a set of full sized clothes?”

Quinn nodded, opening her purse to withdraw a full sized set of basketball shorts and a t-shirt, a basic set of attire, but he could wear it to a diner. Iris had something similar for Kelly in her purse, and the group got in line to use the changing tents. Other tinies had the same idea, and they waited as people placed their friends inside the tents, along with nullifiers and clothing, and then greeted them at full size moments later.

Finally, a pair of tents opened up, and Kelly and Derrick were carried into a pair of changing tents. Kelly sighed with relief, seeing Iris place her nullifier on the small bench, along with a simple set of clothing. It was over, she’d done it, spent an entire concert tiny without any problems… it was odd, she felt almost lightheaded.

“Thanks,” Kelly said, causing Iris to pause, “I… it was nice, going out at tiny size, I never really thought it would be fun like this.”

Iris beamed. “Hey, what are friends for? Get dressed and we can go get some dinner!”

Kelly smiled, nodding as Iris left the tent. With a sigh she turned towards her nullifier, but a rustling sound made her freeze. For a moment she thought someone, Iris maybe, was coming into the tent, but the front didn’t move, the back ruffled as someone climbed under it.

“Hi Lifesavers,” Penelope giggled, standing up and dusting herself off.

Kelly’s face went white, and she bolted across the wooden bench for her nullifier, but a wall of flesh blocked her as Penelope’s hand came down. Powerful fingers curled around her, causing her to grunt in pain as the girl squeezed her roughly, giving her none of the gentleness she was used to from Iris and Quinn.

“P-Penelope, just let me go!” Kelly wheezed.

“I don’t fucking think so,” she hissed, “you got me kicked out of the dorms, and you’ve been a pain in my ass ever since high school… I really should have just gotten rid of you like the little bug you are back then… but live and learn I guess.”

Kelly’s blood ran cold, Penelope had always been cruel, and the few times she’d been at her mercy had been nightmarish, but this was different… Penelope felt off, crazy.

“People will look for me!” Kelly whimpered.

“You’re a fucking tiny,” Penelope said dismissively, “everyone will assume you washed down a storm drain or something… And you won’t be alone either!” she grinned as she held up her other hand, revealing a squirming Derrick with a thick piece of tape over his mouth, muting his grunts for help. “I got the wrong tent at first,” Penelope sighed with a shrug, “but I think this little shit is your friend, and that’s enough in my book.”

Kelly watched, numb, as Penelope fumbled in her pocket for a roll of scotch tape. By the time the tiny girl had the presence of mind to scream the clear sticky strip was wrapped around her head, muffling her. She squirmed pathetically as Penelope slowly wrapped strips of tape around her body, binding her hand and foot and rendering her helpless.

“There we go, you tinies don’t really need much air, so I figure you can last a little while taped up,” Penelope muttered.

Kelly’s screams of terror were muffled by the strips of sticky plastic covering her face, distorting her vision and making Penelope’s visage look demonic as she shoved the tiny woman into her pocket.

Quinn frowned, “they’re taking a long time in there…”

“Yeah,” Iris agreed.

The crowd around the tents was starting to thin out as the other concertgoers left. A sense of unease came over the two of them, and with a growl Quinn started forward.

“Hey,” she said, “Derrick, what’s the-“ she looked around the tent, which still had the “occupied” cloth flap down to mark it as in use, but Derrick was nowhere to be found.

“Kelly!?” Iris’s voice echoed from the tent next to her.

“They’re gone!” Quinn said, bolting out, eyes wide.

“S-Security cameras,” Iris stammered, “we’ve got to get security or something!”

“Right,” Quinn nodded, grabbing Iris’s hand and pulling the stunned girl behind her. “Hey!” she shouted to a man in a bright yellow SECURITY shirt, “we need help now!”

Penelope twirled the keyring she’d stolen from a janitor on her finger, walking into the biology department building. Her prisoners squirmed in her pockets, Kelly in her right, and the boy, Derrick she thought his name was, in her back pocket.

“Quit that,” she muttered, eyeing a bench in the hallway. With a sadistic giggle she plopped herself down on it, enjoying the loud crunch as the tiny boy was flattened by her bottom. “Aw, did that hurt?” she laughed, standing back up. She slapped the cheek of her jean shorts, feeling the tiny prisoner writhe in pain as she kept walking through the empty building. “I don’t even have that big of a butt,” she teased, pushing a door open.

For Derrick it had been a sharp spear of pain through his entire body, then the usual uncomfortable sensation of his bones righting themselves. He felt his heart racing, wondering what this girl wanted with him and Kelly.

Finally she drew the pair out, placing them on a lab desk in an empty classroom. They each shouted in pain as she roughly ripped the tape covering their faces off, something which just seemed to delight their captor.

“Squeak all you want,” she teased, “nobody’s coming into this building until Monday, no janitors, no professors, and certainly not those bitches you two hang around with.” She leaned down over Kelly, placing a hand on either side of the taped and bound tiny girl, and her warm breath mussed Kelly’s hair as she flinched under the giant girl’s grinning face.

“What do you want!?” Kelly managed, forcing herself to look up at her tormenter, “why won’t you just leave me the fuck alone!?”

“At first I just really liked fucking with you,” Penelope laughed, “but I’m starting to realize, you shrinking… that was just nature’s way of shunting you down to where you always should have been… come on Lifesavers,” she licked her lips at the remark, “deep down you always knew from that first time my tongue got you that this is where you were going to end up.” She stood up and traced a finger down her body, between her breasts, and finally over her flat tummy.

“You’re fucking insane!” Derrick spat, eyes wide.

“No, I’m the only person who gets what nature is trying to tell us when it hands us bite sized things that taste delicious,” Penelope laughed. “Let’s talk about what happens next,” she said, her grin going wide, “tinies like you… well, you can regenerate from a lot, but if you spend long enough getting worn down by say, stomach acid, I’m pretty sure sooner or later you’ll be like anything else I snack on… it might take days, weeks, but it’ll happen… and nobody will even know you’re there!”

“No!” Kelly whispered, horrified.

“Now what to do with this one?” Penelope muttered, tapping her chin as she regarded Derrick, “I really wish stomping on you guys could kill you, it’s so fucking satisfying…” she sighed, “Maybe I should just keep you for whenever Kelly’s finally been turned into my ass fat?”

There was a rattle and a rumble from deep within the building, causing Penelope to freeze. Kelly had classes in here, and knew from experience it was just the building’s ancient HVAC system, but Penelope’s eyes narrowed suspiciously.

“Don’t go anywhere,” she said with a wink, walking to the door to investigate.

Kelly struggled against the tape bonds as soon as the classroom door shut, and from the way Derrick was grunting he was too. She swore under her breath as she realized how useless it was, at this size even a few strips of scotch tape were an insurmountable obstacle.

“We’ve got to get help,” Derrick said, fighting to keep panic out of his voice.

Kelly didn’t answer, glancing around the room as an eerie calm came over her. Every second stretched as she took in the room, mentally categorizing everything in it, the desks, the chairs, the terrariums lining the walls… the terrariums lining the walls…

“Derrick,” she said, “we’re going to have to separate.” She took a deep breath, “she’s going to get me, but I’m going to be fine.”

“Kelly-“ Derrick started, but she cut him off.

“I’m going to be fine,” she repeated, for herself as much as him. She flopped herself over awkwardly so she could look him in the eyes, “have you ever read the story of Br’er Rabbit?”

He frowned, confused, “yeah, why?”

“We need a briar patch,” Kelly hissed as she heard Penelope’s footsteps returning, “when it happens you need to sell it, act scared, thrash, it’ll make them react.”

“When what happens?” Derrick asked, “Kelly-“

“Just play along,” Kelly whispered, flopping herself back over as Penelope walked back into the room, looming over them like a mad goddess.

“Just the air conditioner,” Penelope laughed, “you’d think for what this place charges in tuition they’d have a newer one… now where were we?”

“T-Take us out of here!” Kelly screamed, putting as much fear as she could into her voice, “t-this room, you’ve got to get us out!”

Penelope chuckled and raised an eyebrow, “oh? What’s so special about it?” she glanced around, her eyes lighting up as she noticed the terrariums full of various lab animals, “oh… Oh…” a sick giggle rose in her throat as she scooped Kelly and Derrick up, walking with them to one of the containers.

“No, please!” Kelly whimpered.

“T-This is sick,” Derrick whispered, playing along as they were placed against a terrarium containing a large tarantula.

“I’ll bet you little tinies are just terrified of spiders,” Penelope laughed, “you’d probably make a yummy little snack for one…”

Kelly felt her heart leap with hope, she doesn’t know, she thought excitedly, but she forced herself to keep a trembling lip.

“Please!” Derrick whined, “I-I got caught in a web once, that thing almost ate me!” If it wasn’t for the circumstances Kelly would have congratulated his acting, and a wild look came over Penelope’s face as she slowly undid the top of one of the terrariums, one filled with bright yellow orb weavers.

“Yeah, I can see that,” Penelope whispered, “you tinies are a lot like bugs… are bugs really, that’s a fitting way for you to go out.”

Casually, like she was tossing a softball, Penelope tossed Derrick into the open terrarium. He screamed at the top of his lungs, landing in the web and bouncing slightly as his body met the sticky strands. The spiders reacted instantly, racing across the threads and slowly weaving a cocoon of webbing around him.

“Buh bye,” Penelope teased, waving mockingly as she stepped away from the tank. She shivered slightly, giggling as she did so, “those things give me the creeps…” She regarded Kelly a moment, then slowly began stripping the tape off of her, balling it up and tossing it to the floor.

Kelly looked into the giant face of her old bully, feeling her heart race as she readied herself for the inevitable. Penelope licked her lips, bringing the tiny girl to her mouth for the final time. Kelly flinched as the warm wet tongue met her body, sliding over her skin as Penelope took in her familiar flavor. She closed her eyes tight as she felt her feet slip past the giant girl’s lips, her journey towards the back of the humid mouth lubricated by the wells of saliva that quickly coated her.

Muscles pressed on all sides of her and she couldn’t help but scream as Penelope swallowed, sending her rocketing down the giant girl’s throat as her victorious giggle echoed around her.

Penelope savored the cherry flavor the tiny girl left in her mouth a moment, smacking her lips as she walked out of the classroom. Kelly tumbled into her stomach with a splash, and Penelope stopped, bringing a hand to her mouth as the tiniest cherry flavored burp escaped, the last remnant of the tiny girl she’d just swallowed down.

“Have a good time in there Lifesavers,” she said softly, patting her stomach one final time, “it sure was fun, but this is the end.”

Derrick watched from his spot, suspended in a spider web, as she left. With a sigh he climbed out of the web, staring at the glass walls of the cage.

Now to get someone’s attention, he thought miserably. He glanced at the door as it swung shut, his fists balling with rage. Hold on Kelly…

The Belly of the Beast by Greenanon

A/N: This one has more cruel giantess content, so skip to the end if you can't stomach that, pun intended.

Kelly felt her world slosh back and forth, buffeting her between the slurry of Penelope’s dinner and the fleshy walls of her stomach. Her skin tingled, a sign of the acids in her old school bully’s stomach going to work. She knew from experience that it wouldn’t start hurting yet, it would become an itch, then a burning… She closed her eyes and tried to keep her breathing level, ignoring the musky odor of digesting food while forcing herself to remain calm.

You’re going to be okay, she told herself, you got Derrick out, he’ll tell people, they’ll save you, you’re going to be-

She sniffed, fighting back tears as she whimpered in fear.

Penelope couldn’t help but giggle as she felt the little flutters of movement in her stomach. The familiar soft buzz of a tiny in one’s belly was an invigorating one, icing on the victory cake after finally getting Kelly after all these years. She bit her lip, stifling a moan of excitement as she walked through a now empty campus towards her car, swaying her hips slightly and rocking Kelly’s prison back and forth.

She’d wanted to eat a tiny ever since Shrinking Day, really eat one. This time there wouldn’t be any retrieval, antacids, or any of the other bullshit people did to keep the little bugs safe, this was how it was supposed to be, just a tiny, a tummy, and time. That it was Kelly of all people who shrank near her back on Shrinking Day was just a sign from the universe, the squeaky little nerd girl who was going to be eaten alive by life anyways, and with a cherry candy flavoring no less.

Penelope paused her reverie on her drive home as she passed a gas station. With a giggle she pulled in, parked, and walked inside. It was abandoned except for a bored clerk, and she slowly made her way to the drink cooler.

She glanced at the labels on the soft drinks. Now, what would go well with cherry? With a grin she pulled a bottle of a fizzy lemon lime soda out, carrying it to the register to pay.

Kelly screamed as something poured down on her in the darkness of Penelope’s stomach. Whatever it was it was cold, and she shivered a moment as the citrusy liquid stung her eyes. With despair she realized it was soda; Penelope had stopped for something to wash her down.

“Our friends are missing!” Quinn shouted, exasperated. “You need to let us see the security footage.”

The concert security guard sighed, “look, if any tinies turn up-“

“I think someone took them!” Quinn said angrily.

“Concert footage is proprietary,” the guard said with a shrug, “I’ll call the campus police if you’re really worried-“

“What’s going on?”

The trio turned to see the lead singer, Leanne herself, leading a row of now full sized band behind her as they loaded equipment into a nearby tour bus. It was odd to see her standing in front of them like a normal woman, without her props, costume, and with her bandmates at full size, though the guitarist who had gone down her throat during the concert’s finale was notably still missing.

“These two want to see security footage,” the guard said with a shrug, “I told them to call the campus police-“

“We can’t find our friends!” Iris piped up. “They went into the tents to change and now they’re gone!”

Leanne gave the security guard a disgusted look. “Bob, for fuck’s sake just let them see the tapes! Do you think they’re going to pirate footage of our waiting line or something!? And go call the campus police, didn’t they have a few hanging around backstage with you!?”

Bob stuttered apologies, and waved for the group to follow him. He picked up his radio, calling the campus police to meet them at the stadium’s security shed. The rest of the band was talking amongst themselves and boarding the tour bus, Leanne on the other hand followed the pair, a concerned look on her face.

“We’ve never had an incident at one of our concerts,” she said, “I’m sure that your friends just got… misplaced.” Her voice was hopeful, but there was a tinge of nervousness to it. “W-We just really wanted to keep the whole tiny themed thing going, even with the Nullifiers… I’m sure your friends are fine!”

They reached the shed, and the security guard quickly pulled up the footage of the tents. They fast-forwarded through most of the concert, finally reaching the end.

“There we are!” Quinn said, pointing to the blurry black and white screen. The group watched as another figure, a girl, went around the back of the tent.

“Who is that?” Iris asked, squinting her eyes.

“Whoever she is, it looks like she grabbed your friends,” Leanne said angrily as the girl knelt down, crawling under the back of the changing tents. She turned to the pair of campus police officers who had joined them. “Well? Are you going to call it in?”

The two seemed stunned into action, and quickly began taking information from Quinn and Iris. It took a few minutes before they radioed in the missing persons report, and from the chatter the police in campus and around town were on the lookout for a pair of missing tinies, but the security footage didn’t give them much to go on.

“Come on.” Quinn muttered angrily when they were done talking to the police.

“Where are you going?” Iris asked hesitantly. “What if they need to ask us more questions?”

“They’ve already got everything we know; I want to look around campus.”

“But Quinn-“ Iris protested, but her friend cut her off.

“You ever seen a horror movie Iris?” she said with a sigh.

“Yeah,” Iris admitted nervously, “you almost always pick one when we do movie night.”

“The cops never show up to save anyone until the end.” Quinn muttered, tugging Iris’s arm.

The pair walked around the edge of the stadium. There were police cars beginning to converge on campus, their lights flashing but their sirens silent as floodlights traced the side streets. Campus was mostly abandoned at this time of night, with the buildings dark and the glow of the streetlamps being eerie even with the increasing activity of campus security and police.

“There really should be an Amber Alert for tinies or something.” Iris muttered.

“Okay,” Quinn breathed out slowly, “if we were kidnapping a tiny, what would we do?”

“Get off the streets,” Iris said without hesitation, “i-if I was going to eat a tiny, like for real, I wouldn’t want to do it anywhere in public…”

Quinn nodded as they continued through campus, glancing at the buildings. “Yeah, clothing entrapment uh…”

“Doesn’t work,” Quinn finished with a smirk. “I’m guessing you and Kelly tried it?”

Iris squeaked in surprise. “W-We uh…”

“Oh come off it Iris, I’ve read enough of your smut fics to know you’ve got a thing for girls too,” Quinn laughed, “and Kelly sure seems to spend a lot of nights with you, like way more than just the ones she needs to for her Nullifier’s sake.”

“Yeah, we have a uh… thing going,” Iris admitted, chewing her lip, “anyway Kelly would struggle, bite even, if someone tried to shove her somewhere for too long… you’d have to go somewhere private pretty quick.”

Quinn frowned as she noticed a few lights on in the biology building. “Are there any classes that run this late?” she asked.

“No,” Iris said, “I looked at doing some night classes next semester, the latest ones only go until nine.”

“Let’s go see if someone’s working late,” Quinn muttered.

Derrick looked up at the orb weaver spiders, who hung still in their large webs. One of them almost casually walked over to a cocooned bug, eager to feed. With a shudder he looked away, glancing back out at the classroom beyond the glass. The spiders, like most wildlife, had no interest in him, but that didn’t mean it wasn’t unnerving to be trapped in a cage with arachnids as big as you were.

“I don’t suppose you guys have any ideas on how we get out of here?” he jokingly asked the spiders. If they had any wisdom to offer, they kept it to themselves.

His conversation with the orb weavers was interrupted by the sound of the classroom door opening. He excitedly ran to the edge of the terrarium, placing his hands on the glass and looking out. He practically jumped with excitement as he saw Quinn and Iris walk in, curiously looking around the lit up classroom. He pounded on the glass and shouted as loud as he could.

“Maybe a professor just forgot to turn the lights off?” Iris said.

“Maybe,” Quinn muttered, “Kelly’s major is in bio-something right? She never mentioned how many bugs they’ve got in here-“ her eyes lit up as she saw something that didn’t belong in a lab terrarium, “DERRICK!”

“QUINN!” he shouted, grinning as he saw the girl he loved race towards him, her billboard sized face looming in on his glass prison with a smile that washed away the terror of the last few hours like a warm breeze on a spring day.

“I don’t know if I like your new roommates,” Quinn said, forcing herself to laugh so he wouldn’t see her cry. She hadn’t realized until right that moment how happy she was to see him alive and safe, but she forced the feeling down, focusing on the matter at hand. “Who took you guys?”

“Penelope,” Derrick shouted, “she grabbed us both out of the changing tents, luckily she doesn’t know spiders don’t eat tinies. She dumped me in here and she…”

“She what?” Iris cut in, “what did she do with Kelly?”

“She ate her,” Derrick said with a sigh. “She says she’s going to keep her in there until she… digests.”

Iris’s face went white. “Oh god, we’ve got to get to her Now!”

“I don’t even know that bitch’s last name,” Quinn said angrily, “how would we find where she…” she trailed off before snapping her fingers excitedly. “She got kicked out of the dorms, but she’d leave a forwarding address for her mail, right?”

“Yeah!” Iris said eagerly, “Danielle would have it!”

“Great!” Derrick said, “Someone get me my nullifier and let’s go!”

“Uh, okay, I’ll just drop it in there.” Quinn said, eyeing the spiders warily.

“You can’t,” Derrick said, “I’ll regrow and break the terrarium.”

Quinn and Iris exchanged an uncomfortable look. “Well uh, I don’t really want to reach in there and get you out,” Quinn began nervously.

Derrick rolled his eyes. “These aren’t even dangerous spiders… I think.”

“You think?” Iris asked skeptically. “Fine, let’s just have you regrow, break the terrarium, and then they’ll be crawling all over you and you can tell us how harmless they are.”

Derrick bit his lip. “I uh… look, just wrap your arm in your sleeve and stick it in!” The nervous glance the two girls exchanged made him sigh. Kelly really knew what she was doing when she picked spiders as a defense… “I’ll herd them into the corner, then one of you can just pluck me out!”

While the two girls looked on from outside, he gently shooed each of the spiders away. One of the yellow bodied spiders he had to gently slap on the abdomen, causing it to scuttle into the corner with the others. When he was satisfied, he walked to the now cleared space in the front of the terrarium and threw his arms up.

“Well?” he asked expectantly.

With a shudder Quinn plunged her hand in, her fingers curling around him and pulling him out as quickly as she could before the spiders had a chance to react. She shivered, brushing over her hand and arm quickly on the off chance one of the creatures had hitched a ride without her seeing.

“You know I just realized,” Iris said suddenly, “we could have just put something in there for him to climb out on.”

“Son of a bitch!” Quinn muttered, “Whatever. Derrick, here’s your watch, let’s get you big and find Kelly.”

Penelope flopped onto her bed dreamily. “You still conscious in there, Lifesavers?” she asked mockingly. She patted her tummy, feeling a slight twitch of movement inside as Kelly reacted. Slowly she reached a hand down the front of her pants, rubbing her moistening womanhood as she felt a renewed sense of struggle from the tiny girl. “Is it starting to hurt yet?” Penelope wondered aloud.

Inside the dark chamber Kelly fought sobs. Her skin was starting to itch unpleasantly, and she knew from experience in another few hours she’d be writhing with pain, and she would stay like that until…

Don’t think about that, she told herself defiantly, they’re going to find you, they’re going to-

She heard Penelope moan, a loud sound that reverberated through her prison and made the muck she was stuck in ripple slightly. Kelly felt a new mix of anger and humiliation as she realized exactly what Penelope was doing.

“Fuck yeah,” Penelope breathed, rubbing herself slowly, enjoying the sensation of the tiny girl’s impotent rage. “I remember back in school Kelly, you used to think you were so much better than everyone because you spent lunch in the library, or had the best grades… but did any of that do you any good?” Penelope bit her lip as her orgasm approached. “Every time I think about high school, about you, it’s going to be so satisfying knowing this is where it ended…”

Kelly covered her ears to drown out the rumbling orgasm as Penelope gasped and collapsed onto the bed again. She felt a tear roll down her cheek, and began to wonder if this was really her fate, to be a snack for the girl she hated most in the world. She’d had so many things she’d wanted to do…

“You won’t really be gone forever of course,” Penelope said, sitting up, “I don’t know much about anatomy but I just know you’re going to end up as ass fat,” she slapped her buttcheek playfully. “Next time I’m worried my butt looks a little too big in a swimsuit I’ll know who to blame.”

Kelly felt her world shift again as Penelope stood up, and she struggled to keep her head above the pool of half-digested food and soda. She forced herself to the edge, and her heart sank as she heard an amused giggle as her hands touched the wall of Penelope’s stomach again.

The first few needles of pain were starting to poke her as she heard Penelope casually humming overhead. The girl was preparing herself a snack, no doubt for the sole purpose of raining down more half chewed food on her former rival, making her imprisonment even more of a living hell than it already was.

I’m a person, she repeated to herself, I’m small but I’m a person! She closed her eyes and repeated the mantra to herself, wincing slightly at the unpleasant sensation on her skin.

Derrick, Quinn, and Iris ran as quickly as they could to the dorm. Thankfully Danielle was behind the reception desk, and as they approached her they saw she was wearing her own Fifty Foot Woman from Mars T-shirt, brand new. Paul, the regular delivery driver for their campus, was also there, at a tiny size on her desk.

“It would be really great if you decided to come here next year,” Danielle purred, placing her hands on either side of the tiny man. “I know you’re worried about the cost, but you could save a lot of money on rent if you just stayed small after hours.”

“Well uh, I’d need someone to help me out then,” Paul said nervously.

“Yeah, you’d need a big roommate or something,” Danielle giggled, “so I was thinking, I’m not going to RA next year, and-“

“Danielle!” Quinn barked, interrupting her flirting, “we need to know Penelope’s address now!”

Danielle frowned. “Hey guys, I didn’t see you at the concert, we must have been in different-“

“Danielle for real, Penelope kidnapped Kelly, we need to find her now!” Derrick said, slamming his hands on the counter.

Danielle’s face paled, “I-I’ll look her info up right away!”

She grabbed Paul up, placing him on her shoulder as her fingers flew across the keyboard of the dorm computer. It didn’t take her long to find the forwarding address Penelope had left after being kicked out, and moments later Quinn was pulling it up on her phone.

“She’s not too far away,” Quinn muttered, “come on.”

“I’ll call the cops and let them know,” Danielle said, picking up the desk phone.

“Should we just wait for them?” Derrick asked, uncertainly.

“No,” Iris said angrily, “this girl’s been fucking with Kelly ever since she shrank, Kelly says she’s got a rich dad and an expensive lawyer. The cops will just ask her some questions and take god knows how long to follow up on it, I don’t want to waste a minute.”

“Yeah,” Quinn sighed, “that’s kind of how I feel too. Let’s go.”

Kelly couldn’t hold it in anymore, she started crying, pleading, begging, pounding on the walls of Penelope’s stomach.

The full-sized girl raised an eyebrow as she heard the muffled squeaks from her belly, then laughed out loud as she felt the feeble pounding of Kelly’s tiny fists.

“This is the place,” Quinn said, nodding at the apartment door.

“So do we knock or what?” Derrick asked.

“Fuck that,” Quinn said, “kick the door down!”

Derrick balked, “w-what?”

“Come on you’re a six foot tall dude who’s jacked from spending the last two years tiny,” Quinn said, exasperated, “you can totally kick that door down!”

Derrick cleared his throat, “I mean I’ve never really done anything like that-“

“Derrick just do it!” Iris snapped angrily.

He took a deep breath and readied himself. I really hope this is the right door, he thought. With a shout Derrick’s foot made contact with the door lock, and shocking everyone, him most of all, the door splintered, flying open.

“Holy shit,” he breathed, eyes wide.

Penelope screamed, leaping off her couch as the three of them ran in. She didn’t make it very far before Iris tackled her to the floor. Derrick ran to her side, helping carry the thrashing girl back to the couch.

“WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?” Penelope screamed. “HELP! CALL THE COPS!”

“Oh, don’t worry, they’re coming,” Derrick said angrily. Even as he said it, sirens were wailing somewhere in the distance.

Penelope gulped. “I’m going to sue you guys, you can’t just-“

“Recognize me?” Derrick said angrily.

Penelope stared at him a moment, before it clicked, “b-but I left you in there, I saw those things eating you!”

“Spiders don’t eat tinies,” Derrick said with a growl.

Her face went pale. “I have rights!” she insisted.

“Well luckily we’re not cops,” Quinn said, walking into her kitchen. “Hold her down.” Iris and Derrick appeared on either side of Penelope, pinning her arms to the couch.

Penelope’s face paled. “What are you going to do!?”

“I’m sure if we wait for the cops they’ll take you to the hospital, do an x-ray or something and check if Kelly’s really in there, then give you a stomach pump,” Quinn said, grinning as she found what she was looking for. She strutted back over to the restrained girl with a nearly full bottle of clear liquor, an expensive brand of vodka often advertised in clubs. “I don’t have any fancy equipment,” Quinn mused, “but I do know of one surefire way to make an evil bitch empty her stomach.”

“Don’t you dare!” Penelope warned. “Don’t you’ fucking-“ she was cut off as Quinn roughly jammed the nozzle of the bottle into her mouth, tipping it and forcing the potent liquor down the girl’s throat.

“Bottom’s up!” Quinn said, a wicked grin coming over her features.

Kelly whimpered, her panic giving way to despair as the feeling of the stomach acid against her skin slowly intensified. This was the end for her, just when everything had been going so well…

Her world shook, and an acrid liquid poured down from above. For a moment she thought Penelope was chugging soda again, but as it hit her she realized it was something stronger. While her experience with alcohol was limited to what Quinn managed to pilfer for them, she recognized the telltale odor of a strong spirit. The waterfall of vodka didn’t stop, quickly filling the chamber she was in and stinging her eyes as she flailed in confusion.

The world lurched as Penelope’s stomach reacted to the potent alcohol, and a moment later Kelly felt herself launched upwards.

“Oh goddddd,” Penelope cried, clutching her stomach as she tried to keep from vomiting. A moment later she lost the battle, and the sounds of retching filled the apartment as the three of them looked away in disgust.

Kelly screamed as she was thrown through the air, landing and rolling across the carpet in a disgusting mix of  everything else that had been in Penelope’s stomach.

“KELLY!” Iris shouted.

The tiny girl didn’t have time to react before she was scooped out of the muck by Iris’s massive hands. The world blurred as light stung her eyes, the air against her raw skin hurt, and she wondered how bad she looked, as she’d been floating in stomach acid for hours at this point… Judging from the panicked whispers Quinn and Iris were sharing as they came into focus, it wasn’t good. A moment later the cool water of the faucet washed over her, bringing instant relief.

“Is she going to be okay?” Quinn whispered nervously.

“Yeah,” Derrick said quietly. “Look, her skin’s already going back to normal…” he sighed, “we tinies are pretty resilient, we get that at least.”

A glob of strawberry scented soap landed on her belly, a moment later Iris’s powerful finger began to lather it over her. In contrast to where she’d been almost moments ago this was heaven, and she closed her eyes with a sigh and just enjoyed the sensation for a moment, letting Iris rub the soft suds across her body.

“Kelly?” Iris said softly, “are you…”

“I’m okay,” she said finally, forcing herself to sit up in Iris’s palm. She blushed as she realized she was naked; her clothing having dissolved away in Penelope’s stomach. She smiled and blinked as a few tears went down her cheeks. “Thanks guys.”

“Sheriff’s department!” A police officer shouted, entering the apartment with his gun drawn. Another deputy followed behind him, their eyes going wide as they took in the sight of the crying and still puking Penelope.

“What did I tell you?” Quinn said with a shrug, “the cops always come at the end.”

Kelly sighed, laying across the couch at Quinn’s apartment. A few good night’s sleep and days of relaxation had done her wonders, but she still felt shaky, nervous… even with her Nullifier firmly on her ankle the entire ordeal with Penelope had rattled her.

It had been a few days since the concert, and her professors had thankfully let her have a few days off from classes. She heard her friends chatting outside, and the door pushed open, the three of them walking inside.

“Hey Kelly,” Quinn called cheerfully, “how are you doing?”

“I’m feeling better,” she said with a sigh, “I think I’ll even start going back to my dorm tomorrow… I can’t just mope around on the couch forever, right?”

“I don’t mind having you hang around,” Quinn said with a smile, “but it’s nice to see you bouncing back a bit.”

“Any updates on… her?” Derrick asked quietly.

“Denied bail,” Kelly said with a smug smile. “Her family’s got money, but the Fifty Foot Woman from Mars PR people have been all over this thing trying to get ahead of it, and I guess that matters for something.”

“Two tinies got grabbed at one of their concerts,” Iris said, “they probably know it’s going to get out so they want to make sure they look like they’re on your side.”

“Yeah one of their legal people already contacted me,” Derrick said with a chuckle, “I think they’re worried we might sue them too.”

Kelly rolled her eyes, “I don’t think I’m interested… I just want to get back to school.”

“You sure?” Iris said hesitantly, “you can stay with Quinn and me for as long as you want.”

“No,” Kelly said firmly, “Penelope she… she really wanted to take everything away from me,” she sighed, “I’m not going to let her.” She smiled, “let’s drop all the heavy stuff for now, did you guys bring me dinner?”

“General Tso’s,” Derrick said, hefting a bag of Chinese takeout.

As her friends opened the bag and divvied up the various dishes and boxes of rice they’d bought, Kelly let herself relax. She glanced for a moment at the Nullifier on her ankle, then the one on Derrick’s wrist, then finally to Quinn and Iris, who were oblivious to her glances as they fought over how many egg rolls they’d each get. No matter what she was, or what they were, these were her friends.

“Hey, are you okay?” Iris asked suddenly, noticing Kelly blinking away a tear.

“I’m great,” Kelly said with a smile, “and by the way, my meal came with an egg roll so one of those is mine!”

“How did we end up with only three in the first place?” Derrick asked, eyeing the receipt, “did we get shorted or something!?”

The argument dragged on, each of them jokingly presenting their cases in a prelude to the debate that would erupt later that evening when it came time to pick a movie. There was nowhere that any of them would rather be.



End Notes:
I feel almost like I owe an apology for going a bit darker than usual given my stories are usually pretty light and fluffy, but I also like a light at the end of those tunnels. Thanks for reading!
Thanksgiving Break: Derrick and Quinn by Greenanon

“Tiny Kidnapper takes plea deal, faces twenty years,” Kelly said, reading from her phone.

“Two attempts at murder and she’s only getting twenty years?” Quinn angrily asked. “That’s bullshit!”

“She’s clearly nuts,” Derrick said, shivering as the cool fall wind blew through campus, scattering the leaves, “but not nuts enough to get off scot-free at least.”

“I’m just glad she took the plea deal,” Kelly muttered, “I was not looking forward to that trial.”

“You two had a long history, huh?” Iris asked quietly, looking up at the gray skies of November.

“Yeah,” Kelly sighed, “but whatever… she’s gone now, I’m still here.” She smiled. “Enough about her, what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving break?”

“This guy’s introducing me to his parents,” Quinn said, hooking Derrick’s arm as he smiled at her. “Then we’re going over to mine, we only live about an hour and a half apart. What about you two?”

“I’m staying here,” Iris said with a shrug, “I can’t afford to fly home until Christmas.”

“You sure you don’t want to tag along with us?” Quinn asked, “I’m sure my parents would give you the futon in the basement or something.”

“Nah,” Iris said, waving dismissively, “thanks for the offer but I don’t want to be a third wheel if you guys are introducing each other to your families or whatever. The dorms give the international students a thanksgiving feast every year, I’ll probably sit in on that.”

“I’ll join you,” Kelly said with a smile, “I’m not going home either, I don’t really see the point.”

“You don’t want to see your family?” Derrick asked, curious.

Kelly shrugged. “After I shrank they treated me like an afterthought… and now that I’m mostly full sized again they seem to want to be a happy family again, but…” she smiled, slowly taking Iris’s hand in her own for a moment, “I think I’ll stay with someone who I know likes me no matter what size I am.”

Quinn stared out the window of her car, watching the farmlands drift by. At this time of year the harvests were all done, and the formerly imposing stalks of corn were stripped bare, with some already ground down into the soil. The overcast sky and the empty agricultural plots fit her somber mood, and eventually her silence caught Derrick’s attention.

“Something bothering you?” he asked with a smile. She turned towards him as he pulled the car off the highway, slowly bringing them to a stop in the parking lot of a mostly empty truck stop.

“I was just thinking about Kelly, and Penelope… the whole thing I guess.” Quinn said, staring off at the empty fields again.

“What about it?” Derrick asked curiously, “it’s over, isn’t it?”

“It’s just…” Quinn sighed, “I really fucked with Kelly a lot back when I first met her, about the whole tiny thing I mean.” She looked at Derrick, “I didn’t take the whole thing seriously, I would tease her about the things I’d do to tinies, about being a tiny and being so nervous about it… I guess I’m feeling kind of shitty about all of that now.”

Derrick pursed his lips, quiet for a moment. The only sound was the occasional rushing air as cars passed on the highway a few hundred yards away. Finally, he turned to her and smiled.

“Quinn,” he said, “it was shitty, but if you’re worried about what Kelly thinks of you-“

“I’m really fucked up,” Quinn muttered, interrupting him, “I mean… you know the kind of stuff that gets me off, am I really that much better than Penelope?”

Derrick paused a moment, then burst out laughing, “I-I’m sorry,” he wheezed as she glared at him angrily, “but… yeah Quinn, you are.”

“But-“

“Quinn,” he interrupted, “you’ve got some weird tastes, I do too, but that’s not who you actually are. Fantasize all you want about being some evil goddess or whatever, but you’re still my girlfriend who steals my egg rolls and has bad taste in movies.”

“Ass,” she giggled, punching him in the shoulder. 

He chuckled a minute, then let his arm go around her own shoulder, “When it really came down to it, what Kelly and I needed was you and Iris, we needed people who gave a shit about us when we were in danger… and you two did. So if you’re wondering if you’re a good person or something… well, there’s my answer.”

Quinn smiled, feeling warm in spite of the cold wind blowing outside the car, “thanks,” she said softly.

“Anytime,” Derrick said with a smile and a nod. He glanced at the truck stop. “I’m going in to grab something, I’ll be right back.”

“Get me a coke or something,” she called.

Derrick didn’t need much time inside the quiet store, with the upcoming holiday the few shoppers weren’t in a mood to linger, and the clerk himself looked like he could nod off to sleep at any minute. He paid and walked out to the car, glad to see Quinn seemed much more cheerful as he stepped back in. He handed her the bottle of soda, then frowned as she stepped outside, taking a swig as she rounded the car.

“I’m driving the rest of the way,” she said smugly.

He raised an eyebrow, then with a smirk slowly shifted so his wrist, nullifier included, was facing away from her. Slowly, carefully, he got out of the car, making eye contact with his grinning girlfriend as she playfully regarded him.

“What?” she asked mockingly, “you seem so nervous suddenly Derrick, didn’t you just tell me I was a good person?”

“You’re also the type of person who would steal my Nullifier and shove me in your panties for the rest of the hour and a half drive to your house,” he replied.

“Me!?” she said in mock outrage, “I would never! I’m the gentlest gentle giantess there ever was!” She stepped closer, causing him to become alert as she got within arm’s reach, “I would never shrink some poor scared little tiny and use him to get myself off while driving… that would be dangerous!”

He eyed the soda bottle a moment. “What about shoving me in your drink bottle and then enjoying the extra flavor I added?” he said, a smile coming over his face.

“Fuck,” Quinn muttered, “that’s a great idea… and that holiday spice flavor you have would probably be great with a Coke too…” she sighed, “but as fun as that idea sounds, I don’t want you smelling like my stomach, or my pussy for that matter, when we get to my family’s place.”

“So what’s your angle then?” Derrick asked cautiously.

“If my boyfriend were to find himself suddenly tiny,” Quinn said with a smirk, “he’d find himself here,” she pointed to her chest.

Derrick licked his lips nervously, the thought of a pleasant ride in Quinn’s bra was… tempting.

“You’ll stop and let me regrow and change somewhere before we get to the house?” he asked suspiciously.

Quinn giggled and rolled her eyes, “Yes, of course, now make up your mind before someone else parks in this section of the lot!”

Derrick looked around quickly, then with a grin extended his wrist to Quinn. With a triumphant grin she took it, then reached for the underside. The soft *click* of the Nullifier coming off rang out just before the world rushed around him, the familiar rushing sound of his clothing contrasting with the sound of the desolate highway traffic.

Instead of fishing him out of his clothing as she usually did, Quinn just gathered up the entire bundle in her arms. Derrick’s world rocked as he bounced against his bunched shirt, underwear, and pants, eventually settling as Quinn set them on the chair next to her. Her hand dove in next, quickly finding the squirming tiny man.

He watched as Quinn’s free hand came up, unzipping the light jacket she’d been wearing and revealing the T-shirt underneath, a souvenir of the Fifty Foot Woman from Mars concert. The neckline opened as she pulled it away, and she winked farewell to him one final time as she shoved him inside, quickly driving his flailing body down to her breasts, held closely together by a dark black bra.

Derrick’s light disappeared as Quinn’s hand withdrew, and he quickly found her warm breasts molding around him. He heard the distant sound of her jacket’s zipper coming up, and he was squeezed closer into her chest as she sealed him in. The soft sound of her heartbeat was his only companion as the rest of the world was muffled beneath the warm orbs on either side of him and the padding of her clothing.

“Just relax,” Quinn’s voice boomed, “take a nap if you want.”

Derrick sunk further, letting himself go limp as her cleavage swallowed him up. He closed his eyes, letting the soft scent of Quinn’s strawberry body wash fill his nostrils, a feeling of complete contentment enveloping him as he drifted off.

“So this must be the famous Derrick,” Quinn’s dad said with a grin. He was a large mustached man, a police detective by trade, and Quinn’s mom was a bubbly black haired woman who never left his side as they carried luggage into the house.

“Yep,” Quinn said, hugging him, “this is the guy.”

“We’re so glad to meet you!” Quinn’s mom said eagerly, shaking his hand. She frowned as she noticed his Nullifier, “oh my, you’re one of…”

“Yeah,” he said, his brow furrowing, “did Quinn not tell you guys?”

“No ah,” her dad chuckled nervously, “I guess she left that out…”

There was an awkward silence, then another girl, black haired like Quinn, but a little shorter, wandered out, “oh wow, so you’re the scream queen’s new bf huh?”

“That’s me,” he nodded, “you must be Mallory?” He hadn’t heard much about Quinn’s little sister, but from what Quinn said they didn’t share many interests. It was easy to see why, where Quinn typically wore jeans, t-shirts, or clothes geared for comfort, Mallory was wearing a fashionable top and had expensive looking earrings on.

Mallory pursed her lips, stifling a giggle as she saw Derrick’s nullifier. “Wow, I should have known.”

“Excuse me?” Derrick asked, his brow furrowed.

“Quinn’s got a thing for action figures,” Mallory said teasingly, shooting a wink that caused Derrick to blush.

“Yeah uh… we have fun,” he said uncomfortably.

“I see you met Mallory,” Quinn said, walking over to them with her arms crossed. There was a sudden tension in the air, but Quinn’s younger sister just seemed amused by it.

“Yeah, we were just talking about all the freaky stuff you like to do to your tiny boyfriend,” Mallory said with a smirk.

Derrick almost jumped in surprise, “W-What!?” he looked to Quinn, “I didn’t, I’d never-“

“She’s fucking with you,” Quinn said darkly, hooking his arm, “come on, I want to show you my room.” She spared a glance at her sister, who stuck her tongue out, causing Quinn to shoot her an angry glare.

They walked up the stairs to Quinn’s bedroom, and it didn’t surprise Derrick to find it was decorated in a similarly dark and brooding fashion to her room in her apartment. Quinn huffed and leapt onto her bed, smiling weakly at him.

“Sorry about Mallory, she’s always jealous of whatever I have,” Quinn said.

“I’ll be fine,” he chuckled, “I can see why you don’t talk about her much.”

“She’s talking about going to State after she graduates in the spring,” Quinn said, rolling her eyes, “I’m pretty sure if I wasn’t going there she wouldn’t give it a second thought. Mom and Dad are already talking about how we could be roommates, ugh.”

“Maybe she just looks up to you?” Derrick said with a shrug. “Where do you want me to put my stuff?”

“The guest room down the hall,” Quinn said apologetically, “my parents really wanted to meet you, but uh… well they don’t want us sharing a bedroom.”

“Fair enough,” he chuckled.

“Hey, you could always… sneak in,” Quinn said in a sultry voice.

“I don’t know if that’s a good-“

“Just slip your Nullifier off,” Quinn said in a hushed voice, “later tonight, after everyone goes to bed… you could sneak down the hall in the dark and slip under my door…”

As Derrick got more acquainted with Quinn’s family he was happy to find they were mostly accepting of him. There was a hint of suspicion from her dad, but by the end of the evening he’d warmed up enough to offer Derrick a beer from the fridge. Their plan was to spend the day before with Quinn’s family before spending Thanksgiving itself with his own, and as he settled into the guest bed he smiled, happy with how everything had gone.

Then his phone buzzed. With a sigh he glanced at the message notification, seeing Quinn’s name.

“Everyone’s in bed, slip your nullifier off and sneak over here ;)”

He thought for a moment, it wasn’t a good idea…

His phone buzzed again, this time it was accompanied by a photo of Quinn kissing a Ken doll on the cheek, “Wish you were here.”

“Damnit,” he growled, feeling his erection stir.

With a sigh he walked to the door, listening for a moment. The coast sounded clear, but just in case he grabbed a set of tiny clothes from his bag, tossing them to the floor. It would be bad enough if he happened to get caught out while tiny, tiny and naked would be beyond any excuse he could come up with. Slowly he unclasped his nullifier, letting the world race and stretch away as he shrank. He took a moment to get his bearings, then got dressed.

Squeezing under the door into the hallway wasn’t difficult, and with a grin he started along the edge. His heart stopped as the light came on suddenly, and a drowsy looking Mallory in sickeningly pink pajamas trudged along the hallway. He froze, feeling the rumble of her footsteps along the baseboard as she went into the bathroom. He held his breath nervously as he heard a flush from behind the door, followed by Mallory reappearing in the hallway.

She didn’t see me, he thought excitedly, turning to run. His eyes went wide as he realized there was a spring doorstop, likely for the bathroom door, right in front of him, and before he could stop himself he tumbled right into it.

TWWWWAAANNNGGGG

It rang out the hallway, snapping back into place so quickly that the vibration blurred it. Mallory whirled around, looking at the empty hallway in surprise. Her eyes traced down to the doorstop, and the tiny man trying to pick himself up off the carpeted floor. She gasped in excitement, and before Derrick could say anything her fingers were curling around him.

The first thing he noticed was that her fingers were softer than Quinn’s, and a vanilla lotion quickly filled his nostrils with a soft scent as he was brought up to her grinning face. Her breath had a fresh smell, no doubt from brushing her teeth just before bed, and she gave a soft giggle as she squeezed him slightly, causing a quick grunt, more of surprise than pain.

“Hi,” she whispered, “sneaking out to see my sister?”

“J-Just out for a stroll!” he managed, “Mallory, can you put me down?”

“You’re the first tiny I’ve ever seen in real life,” she said, ignoring his request. Her finger came out and gently ruffled his hair, and she stifled a squeal as she saw his scowl. “You are cute at this size!”

“Mallory, seriously!” he said, a little more firmly, “put me-“

His demand was muffled as she stuffed him in the breast pocket of her pink pajamas, and he could feel the outline of her ample breast as she patted it affectionately. She stole a quick look down the hall at Quinn’s room, then scurried back towards her own with her prisoner.

She quickly scooped Derrick out, and he found himself tossed bodily onto a writing desk, then blinded as Mallory turned on her reading lamp. It was almost like an interrogation in an old spy thriller, and Mallory’s face took on a mad pale as she loomed over him, grinning.

“So Derrick,” she said slowly, “being a good citizen I have to ask… did my sister kidnap you?”

He blinked, “W-What?”

Mallory sighed, “I know this might be hard, but is Quinn blackmailing you, threatening you, did you have a tiny girlfriend and Quinn’s threatening to squish her or something like that?”

Derrick paused a minute, then burst into laughter, “You’re joking right?”

Mallory scowled, “No I’m not! I’ve seen Quinn’s browser history! She does not use incognito mode!”

“Look,” Derrick began, “Quinn’s got some… interesting tastes, but your sister is a wonderful person and an even better girlfriend, so-“

“Do you know what vore is?” Mallory said, her voice going up a pitch, “she’s going to-“

Mallory!” Derrick snapped, “Yes, I know all of Quinn’s stuff okay? She’s not torturing me or holding me prisoner or anything like that!”

“Oh,” Mallory said softly, “uh… okay.”

Derrick raised an eyebrow, she sounded almost… disappointed?

“Can you bring me back to Quinn now?” Derrick asked.

“Fine,” Mallory huffed, “if you’re sure you don’t need to be rescued from my bitch of a sister, then whatever.” She paused as her fingers wrapped around him again, then a slow grin spread over her face. “Is it true that you tinies all have a unique taste?”

“Yes,” he said hesitantly, not liking how Mallory was licking her lips, “b-but it’s kind of an intimate-“ His eyes went wide as she leaned towards him, sticking her tongue out with a playful look in her eye.

The door burst open, “Mallory have you seen-“ Quinn froze, her eyes going wide as she took in the scene of her little sister about to lick her shrunken boyfriend. There was a moment of silence so deep you could have heard a pin drop, then with a sigh Quinn stepped into the room, slowly closing the door behind her.

“What the fuck!?” Quinn hissed, “Give me Derrick right now!”

“I had to try to save him!” Mallory protested, gripping Derrick and pulling away, “he’s a poor defenseless tiny and you’re one of those evil people who loves torturing them!”

“Derrick what the hell have you been telling her!?” Quinn asked, dumfounded.

“I told her you were nice!” he grunted, trying to squeeze out of her grip.

“Did you mindbreak him Quinn!?” Mallory asked in an accusing tone, “I’ve seen your searches, tiny, feet, mindbreak, this is mindbreaking isn’t it!?”

“Don’t make me the bad guy here, you were about to lick my boyfriend when I came in!” Quinn said, poking her sister in the chest.

“I uh…” Mallory cleared her throat, “I just wanted to er-“

Quinn huffed and pushed Mallory onto her bed, causing her to squeal in surprise. The two girls wrestled a moment, causing Derrick’s world to spin. Quinn finally managed to pry her sister’s hand open, then pulled Derrick free.

“Ha!” she cried triumphantly, giving Derrick a quick full torso kiss. She turned to her sister and scowled, “seriously Mallory, stay away from Derrick! If Mom and Dad weren’t asleep, I’d slap the shit out of you!”

Mallory just pouted as Quinn walked out of the room, giving her a middle finger on her way. Derrick waited until they were safely back in Quinn’s room to speak, though he was a little hesitant by the visible effort an angry Quinn made to keep from slamming the door.

“Sorry about that,” Derrick said sheepishly, “I tripped over the doorstop and she heard…”

“It’s not your fault,” Quinn huffed, “she always wants what’s mine.” She grinned, leaning down on the bed, “and you are mine Derrick…”

Quinn slowly slid her pajama bottoms down, revealing a pair of lacey black panties. Derrick’s mouth went dry and he could feel his arousal returning as Quinn slowly peeled off his shirt, flicking it away like a candy wrapper. He let his legs go limp as she reached for his pants next, rolling them between her fingers for a moment before sending them the same way as his shirt.

He was slowly lowered down to her stomach, placed just below her bellybutton. He slowly crept along her soft skin, reaching the border of her panties. Her thumb hooked under the waistband, raising the cloth and preparing for his entrance. He could smell the wave of her arousal that billowed out as he eagerly crawled inside, and Quinn’s finger released the elastic a moment later, trapping him in with her womanhood.

“Oh yeah,” Quinn muttered, pulling her pajama bottoms back up, “get in there…” she gasped as Derrick began squirming across her clit in his search for a good position, and his world grew warmer and heavier as she pulled up the comforter of her blanket, further sealing him away from the world.

Quinn’s face melted as she felt Derrick beginning to press his body against her lips, parting them and slowly working his way in. She bit her lip, snuggling under the blanket and savoring the warmth of both the bedding and the tiny man who was beginning to reach the parts of her that felt the best.

Derrick’s world was a muggy mess of humidity and the overwhelming smell and taste of Quinn’s pussy. The powerful walls contracted around him, pressing the silky fluids into his skin. He gasped in surprise as Quinn pressed down on the fabric from outside, forcing him deeper.

Quinn groaned, then pulled the blanket over her head to silence the noises she made as she reached orgasm, flooding the tiny man trapped within her. She writhed back and forth under the blanket a minute, doing everything she could to keep quiet, then finally she surfaced with a gasp, collapsing back against her pillow again. Her dark bangs were damp with sweat as her breath slowed, and she could feel the afterglow setting in as Derrick squirmed his way out of her and back into the hammock of her panties.

“Oh no,” she whispered, smiling as she crossed her legs to prevent his escape, “stay in there…” The struggles ceased a moment later, and she was satisfied that her tiny boyfriend had gotten the message. Dreamily she reached for her phone to set an alarm, she’d need to sneak him back to his own room before everyone got up after all, but for tonight… he’d stay with her.

The trip to Derrick’s parents house was mostly uneventful, and as they stepped out onto the lawn his mom and dad were already on the front porch ready to greet them. Quinn got a surprising hug from Derrick’s mom that almost swept her off her feet, and Derrick’s dad, a middle aged office worker, congratulated him on “finding someone to stand you.”

Derrick’s older brother Dustin was already home, and the two of them caught up while his mom and dad worked in the kitchen, preparing turkey and sides. Quinn helped herself to a glass of wine, simply observing Derrick and his family, only really speaking when she was asked something. She smiled as he and his brother broke into laughter over some shared joke.

“Quinn dear,” Derrick’s mom called, “if you want, you can go move your bags up to Derrick’s room!”

Quinn raised an eyebrow, “oh, we get to share rooms?” she asked, following Derrick as he got up to carry her suitcase up the stairs for her.

“My parents want me to stay in my old tiny home,” Derrick explained, “they didn’t say it exactly, but I think they think that if I’m small we won’t er… do anything,” he said sheepishly. Quinn giggled and he scowled, “Do not say anything about that.”

Derrick’s room wasn’t far off from what she’d expected, there were some trophies from childhood sports and activities, but there were some notable accommodations from the years he’d been tiny. Most obvious was the TinyHome on the nightstand, a dollhouse sized condo with a tiny sized bed, bathroom, and video screen inside. While it didn’t look as luxurious as the mansion modeled one at the school dorms, it still looked pretty nice. The other notable thing was the small ropes and even ladders fashioned from toothpicks that seemed to connect most of the surfaces to the ground.

“Not into free climbing?” Quinn teased, running her finger down a thread of dental floss, tied with knots to give a climber leverage.

“Ropes and ladders make it easier,” he said with a shrug, “or did anyway. My family used to have these kinds of things all over the house for me, to make it easier to get around.”

Quinn leaned down to look at his TinyHome, then clicked a button on the side. The roof popped off with a *click* and she curiously looked inside.

“Oh my god,” Quinn laughed.

“What?” Derrick wandered over, then sighed as he saw what had set her off.

Inside the TinyHome’s master bedroom there was a small doll in the bed. She was pale, Victorian looking, with black hair and brown glass eyes that stared out eerily.

“Fucking Carmilla,” he shivered.

“Her name’s Carmilla?” Quinn asked, pulling the doll out. She couldn’t help but giggle as Derrick shied away from her.

“Look,” he sighed, “back when I first shrank my mom had this weird idea that I needed company in there, so she got that doll to keep me company. I would have gotten rid of it, but I didn’t want to upset her… and it also creeps me out. I swear it’s haunted or something, I know I threw it out before I left for college!”

“I like her,” Quinn said, grinning as she put the doll in her pocket.

“You would,” Derrick muttered.

Thanksgiving dinner went well, and as the football games ended and the evening went on the family started drifting off to their rooms, one by one, until only Quinn and Derrick were left in the family room. The TV was playing some Christmas film neither of them recognized, nor were they really paying attention to it.

“I’m beat,” Quinn yawned, “you ready for bed?”

“Yeah,” Derrick said, trudging up the stairs, “let’s go.”

Derrick got to the room first, and tiredly slipped his Nullifier off. He heard Quinn following behind him as he climbed the small rope ladder up to his TinyHome, ready for the familiar soft bed he knew was inside. A part of him considered just joining Quinn in his own bed, regardless of size, but he decided not to press his luck. They’d gotten away with fooling around on this trip once after all…

With a yawn he walked into the Bedroom, then moved towards the window to wave goodnight to Quinn. His heart stopped as he saw a figure peering in at him, and he stumbled backwards and onto the bed. The fright only lasted a moment, then gave way to annoyance as he sighed angrily.

“Quinn, did you put Carmilla outside the bedroom window?” he shouted.

Quinn just giggled as she looked over at his little house from the bed, “No, she was in my pocket, I swear!” She fought to keep from laughing as Derrick’s eyes narrowed and he trudged back to his own bed. She reached out and grabbed the doll, I am SO taking this thing back with me, she thought mischievously.

She pulled the blankets over herself, thinking of various pranks she’d pull on her tiny boyfriend with his Victorian nemesis as she drifted to sleep.  

 



End Notes:
The next chapter will be about how Kelly and Iris spent their Thanksgiving break, then we'll have one final chapter to wrap this one up.
Thanksgiving Break: Kelly and Iris by Greenanon

Kelly peered into the terrarium full of spiders, nodding in approval as she saw the creatures had enough cocooned insects to last them a few days. A part of her had wondered why she still kept her trio of venomous Black Widows; she didn’t hide during her tiny days anymore, so using them as guards for whatever burrow she had picked for the month wasn’t necessary. Still, it was oddly comforting to have them around, and it seemed wrong somehow to just get rid of them after all the years they’d brought her peace of mind.

With a sigh she gave a quick salute to her spiders before shouldering her backpack and walking out the door. Iris was waiting for her in front of the dormitory’s meal hall, and she waved and beckoned Kelly inside out of the cold. The rich smell of turkey and gravy hit her nostrils as they walked in. Unlike the normal cafeteria layout a buffet had been erected in the center of the seating area. All of the standard dishes were represented, and the pair filled their plates before finding a table in a deserted corner.

“You know,” Iris said, cutting herself a slice of turkey, “this isn’t half bad for meal hall food…”

“It’s not,” Kelly agreed, smiling as she took a bite of her mashed potatoes. She took a moment to look around, it was mostly international students, along with a scattering of others like them that hadn’t gone home over the holiday for whatever reason. “You know,” she mused, “this is my first real thanksgiving since I shrank…”

“You didn’t eat turkey when you were tiny?” Iris asked curiously.

Kelly shrugged. “There’s not much of a point, most foods suck when you’re tiny because the textures are wrong. I would usually take the opportunity to explore the neighbor’s yards since everyone else was indoors eating.”

“You didn’t have anyone you wanted to spend the holidays with?” Iris asked quietly.

Kelly smiled, “I threw myself into nature for a while,” she said with a shrug. “When I shrank… it was like my old life was gone, and I was starting a new one. I didn’t really want to be with any full sized people…” She shivered a moment, “Penelope… was part of that I guess.”

“That’s sad,” Iris said softly, “I wish I’d known you back then.”

Kelly smirked. “Yeah right, like you would have ever caught me! I was the fairy queen of those woods, I pretty much only came back to my parent’s house to restock on food or when it got really cold out.”

“You should show me around them sometime,” Iris said.

“In spring maybe,” Kelly said, glancing out the window at the dreary November evening, “and I’ve got to warn you, they probably aren’t as impressive at full size.”

“Maybe I’ll bring my butterfly net and see if I can catch the Fairy Queen,” Iris teased.

Kelly snorted. “You’ll have your chance…” she winked and lifted up her pant leg, pointing under the table at her ankle.

Iris raised an eyebrow, then bent over to look. Her eyes widened as she saw the red “warning” flash across the screen of Kelly’s Nullifier. Iris had seen it once before, on Derrick’s, it was the alert telling the user that they’d stayed full size for too long, and would need to shrink soon to avoid the negative health effects the Nullifier could cause.

“In all the excitement lately I haven’t spent any days tiny,” Kelly said quietly, “I’ve been a little afraid to, to be honest…” She sighed, “well, time to get over it, right?”

“Kelly,” Iris said hesitantly, “if you’re not ready we can work something out, I can grab the tinyhome from your dorm and-“

“No,” Kelly said firmly, “I…” she chuckled softly, rubbing her temples and trying to collect her thoughts. “Look, Penelope took a lot from me… but I don’t want her to take what we have too.”

“She wouldn’t!” Iris blurted out. “Even if you never wanted to let me handle you at tiny size ever again, I’ll still be here for you!”

Kelly blushed, giggling as she looked away for a moment, “Thanks… that’s nice to hear, but I really want to be your doll again Iris… I love the things we do together, I love feeling helpless and safe at the same time when you hold me…”

“Wow uh,” Iris stammered, “I don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t have to say anything,” Kelly said with a smile, “I’ve got to spend the next few days tiny, we’ve got no classes and the weather’s going to be awful, I think what we should do is pretty obvious.”

Iris gulped, biting her lip as the implication sent a wave of arousal through her. Kelly just gave her a wink, getting up to return her tray to the commissary. Iris watched the other girl’s hips sway as she walked away, her mind racing with thoughts of what they’d do when they got home that evening.

Kelly stared into Iris’s bathroom mirror a moment, sighing as she looked down at the Nullifier around her ankle. In spite of her bravado at dinner, part of her was still worried about finally taking it off. She trusted Iris of course, but… She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. One way or another, it had to come off, the Project Regrowth people weren’t shy about warning former tinies of the ugly consequences of skipping your “small days.”

You’re going to be fine, she told herself, you’re going to have a great time.

With a grin she reached down, unclasping the device. Her clothes flew around her, and the world stretched away as she fought the familiar dizzying feeling of shrinking. Crawling out of her clothing Kelly looked up at the enlarged world, even just the porcelain of the bathtub and sink loomed overhead like massive neolithic monuments. She stepped out of her pooled clothing, naked, and waited.

No panic, that’s good, she told herself. And that was what she was most worried about, really, the fear itself. In truth she wasn’t worried about her safety, not in a rational sense. Penelope was in jail, and probably would be for the next several decades. She was here, with Iris, someone she loved and trusted…

What’s she going to think if I faint or something? Kelly wondered, her heartbeat picking up. I don’t want her thinking I’m afraid of her, I don’t-

“Kelly?” Iris knocked on the door, and Kelly could see the full sized girl’s feet outlined against the light from outside. “Are you okay in there?”

“Fine,” Kelly shouted. She glanced at the tiny sized outfits she’d grabbed on her way in and arrayed beneath the sink. She forced herself to walk towards them, and bit her lip as she tried to think of which one would push Iris’s buttons… She smiled as she made her decision.

“Okay, open up!” Kelly called.

Iris slowly opened the bathroom door, and she felt her heart hammer in her chest as she was greeted by Kelly, now three inches tall. The tiny woman was wearing a skintight black outfit with deep cleavage, and a small yellow action figure accessory of a belt to complete the costume.

“Oh wow,” Iris said, kneeling down and feeling herself starting to grow wet, “w-what’s this one?”

“Super spy outfit,” Kelly replied, grinning up at the giant redhead, “I’m pretty sure it’s based on Black Widow.”

“Oh, and how will my little spy stop my evil plans now that she’s the size of a doll?” Iris teased, reaching for her.

Kelly giggled and deftly leapt out of the way of Iris’s grasping hand. Iris turned, an amused smile on her face as she saw the tiny woman sprint out of the bathroom and into the open bedroom. She rose from the floor, slowly walking after the fleeing “spy.”

“There’s nowhere to run agent Kelly,” Iris taunted, “I’m going to catch you and question you until I’ve learned everything you know!”

Kelly giggled as she raced under Iris’s bed, but she didn’t make it very far before a familiar set of fingers curled around her, dragging her back out. Iris’s soft hands lifted her up, and the grinning redhead tilted her slightly, causing Kelly’s hair to fall back as she examined her prize.

“That is such a tight little suit,” Iris giggled, rubbing her thumb over Kelly’s breasts. The shrunken girl gasped, squirming suggestively in her grip, unable to wiggle free.

“N-No underwear for tinies,” Kelly stammered. A moment later she moaned loudly as Iris’s finger traced down between her legs, playfully rubbing at the crotch of the skintight suit.

“Oh Agent Kelly,” Iris teased, carrying her to the bed, “you should have known you’d never stop my evil plan…” She placed her on the bed, letting the tiny girl pant and look at her longingly as she recovered from the arousing massage.

“W-What plan?” Kelly managed.

Iris paused, “Oh I don’t know, take over the world maybe?”

“I’ll never let you get away with it!” Kelly said without missing a beat.

Iris just laughed, taking a minute to rummage in her bedside drawer. Kelly felt almost lightheaded; they’d slipped into their old rapport so easily… like the incident with Penelope had never happened.

Iris finally found what she was looking for, and turned around with a wicked grin as she revealed a long pink vibrator to the tiny spy on the bed. Kelly gulped involuntarily, it wasn’t a particularly long or thick dildo, for a full sized person anyway, but it was ominously large as Iris crawled on the bed and brought it towards her.

“Now Kelly,” Iris said, “if you agree to be my little slave I’ll be merciful… but until then I’m going to torture you!”

“I’ll never give in!” Kelly said, eager to see what Iris had in mind.

She squealed in surprise as a pair of fingers gently, but firmly, pushed her legs apart, leaving her with her knees splayed as Iris’s other and brought down the column of pink plastic. Iris gently flicked a switch at the base, and a low hum echoed out as the vibration started just as the rounded tip touched the crotch of Kelly’s catsuit.

“Oh shit,” she breathed, her head shooting back as the vibration rocked her body. Her legs quivered, then wrapped around the massive sex toy. She mewled slightly as Iris ground it slowly into her, and she practically cried out in frustration as Iris flicked the “off” switch, leaving her on the edge of orgasm.

“Beg,” Iris said, her enormous face looming over the helpless tiny woman. “Beg me to be my doll forever and I’ll turn it back on!”

“PLEASE TURN IT BACK ON!” Kelly squealed. She ground her hips against it eagerly, hoping the cruel giant overhead would take the hint.

“Come on Kelly,” Iris giggled, flicking the switch back on, “you know what I want to hear…” She savored the grunt of surprise and then the slow moan as the vibrations began their work on Kelly again, then, biting her lip, she flicked it to a higher setting.

“FUCK!” Kelly cried. She started to squirm, but Iris just brought her free hand down, pinning the doll sized woman in place while she continued the “torture.”

“You know Kelly, there’s one more setting on this thing,” Iris said, gliding it slowly over Kelly’s crotch, “but with your tiny size… I don’t know, I think it would melt your brain or something.”

“D-DO IT!” Kelly begged.

“Who’s doll are you?” Iris asked gleefully.

“YOURS! I’M YOURS, I’M IRIS’S DOLLY!” With a giggle Iris flicked the vibrator to the final setting, and Kelly squeaked as pleasure overwhelmed her. Iris released her grip on the writhing Kelly, watching as her eyes glazed and her back spasmed under the force of the most powerful orgasm the tiny woman had ever had. The mix of moans and cries of pleasure reached a crescendo as Iris looked on, spellbound. Finally she slowly lifted the still buzzing sex toy away, gently flicking it off with her thumb.

“Uh, Kelly?” she asked hesitantly, “are you… alive?”

“Hmm?” Kelly murmured, her eyes fluttering, “yeah… I’m still here.” She blinked a few more times, her heartbeat slowly returning to normal as the flush left her face. “T-That was… that was pretty intense,” she giggled.

“Sorry,” Iris said sheepishly.

“Don’t be,” Kelly insisted. “That was... amazing.” She tried to sit up, but just flopped over pathetically, her muscles having been reduced to jelly.

“Let me help you,” Iris said, reaching down to pick her up again. She couldn’t help but chuckle as Kelly rolled limply in her grip. “Well, now we know what happens when you use a full-size vibrator on a three inch girl.”

“What an experiment,” Kelly groaned, “a finding for the ages… I’m going to need a minute before we do anything else.”

“Just rest,” Iris said, snuggling her close as she leaned back on the bed.

Kelly sank into the warmth of Iris’s ample chest, enjoying the soft feeling of the giant’s fingers around her. She felt warm, excited almost, and not just because of the wave of pleasure that had washed over her minutes before.

I did it, she thought, fighting the urge to giggle, I’m… I’m still me.

“Something funny?” Iris asked. She ran the pad of her finger down Kelly’s hair, enjoying how fine and soft it was at that size.

“Nah, I’m just… happy we got to do this again,” Kelly said.

“I was worried too,” Iris admitted, staring at the ceiling a moment, “that it wouldn’t be the same…”

Kelly started, realizing that Iris had held all the same reservations and fears she’d had, “Well…” she grinned, “I’ll always feel safe with you Iris, thanks, for everything.”

“You’re going to make me choke up,” Iris laughed, blinking before her eyes got too misty.

“Hey, enough sad stuff,” Kelly piped up, grunting as she forced her way out of Iris’s grip. She cried out in surprise a moment as she tumbled down the other girl’s front, bouncing down to the bed again. She picked herself up, looking up at Iris excitedly, “I want to do something… daring.

Kelly giggled, looking down at the tiny string bikini she’d ordered off the internet. As she lounged in the martini glass she looked almost like she was on vacation, lounging in a hotel hot tub. Iris loomed over her, nervously using a cocktail straw to stir the drink while Kelly relaxed in it.

“Are you sure you’re ready for this?” Iris asked hesitantly, checking her phone for the drink recipe.

Kelly sighed, “Yeah… I’m feeling great, honestly!”

“That’s probably because you’re floating around in a tub of whiskey and this stuff,” Iris said, sloshing the small bottle of Old Fashioned mix. She set the bottle down and picked up the glass, swirling it slightly and causing a buzzed Kelly to shift with the “tide”. They made eye contact for a moment, and in spite of everything both of them were barely containing giggles.

“Come on, I’m waiting!” Kelly teased.

Iris slowly tilted the glass, bringing it to her lips. The harsh taste of the alcohol stung her tastebuds in spite of the sugary syrup of the cocktail, but as Kelly’s tiny form crashed into her lips the familiar sweet cherry flavor drowned both of them out. She pulled the glass away, licking her lips suggestively while Kelly just waded back to the other side of the glass.

“Well?” she teased, “how is it?”

“You are just the perfect little cocktail cherry,” Iris said in a husky voice. She swirled the glass again, throwing Kelly off balance and causing the tiny woman to laugh as she splashed around. “I could just…” she stopped herself, not wanting to say it out loud.

“Do it,” Kelly said, shocking her.

Iris cleared her throat a minute, “T-That’s maybe not a good-“

“Just do it,” Kelly said, leaning over the side of the glass, “come on, I’m literally begging for it!”

Iris chewed her lip a moment, then grinned. The glass came to her mouth once again, tilting and sliding Kelly past her parted lips. Kelly felt her heart leap for a moment as she was drawn by the flowing liquid into the gaping cavern of Iris’s mouth, but their eyes made contact one final time before she slipped in, and she felt herself relax.

Iris’s heart fluttered, and she gingerly used her tongue to explore the tiny girl’s body, forcing her against the side of her cheek. The waves of cherry flavor coming off Kelly as she slowly licked the drink off her caused the redhead to moan, savoring the sensation as she felt her own arousal build.

Kelly panted, blinking in the humid darkness as she felt her lover’s tongue find its way down between her legs, where she knew her flavor was strongest. A distant part of her felt like she should be terrified to be in this situation again, but another part of her knew it was Iris, and instead of a scream of terror a long low growl escaped her lips as a tongue the size of her body forced her legs apart.

Iris could dimly hear Kelly’s moans of pleasure, and she kept going. Slowly she walked across the room, eventually falling onto her bed and letting her hand drift down into her own pants. Kelly gasped one final time as she was brought over the edge, and the powerful sweet cherry taste filled her mouth. Kelly writhed in pleasure as the saliva pooled around her, and sighed one final time as she was pulled to the back of Iris’s throat, then squeezed from all sides as she was sent down.

“Kelly!” Iris panted, rubbing herself furiously as she came to the feeling of the tiny woman slipping down her throat. There was the slightest bit of squirming, then she could feel a quiet *thump* as Kelly splashed down into her stomach. She lay there a minute, a mix of shock and excitement taking over from her receding lust as she realized what had happened.

I did it, she thought, blinking. She sat up, suddenly panicking, Oh god I did it!

“H-Hang on Kelly!” she said, racing to the bathroom. She threw open the medicine cabinet, her hands shaking as she unscrewed the lid on a bottle of antacids.

Kelly just sat in her stomach, fighting laughter. Somehow the fact that Iris was more scared than she was just tickled her. With a sigh she closed her eyes, putting her hands behind her head and waiting for her “rescue.”

“So you’re not mad at me?” Iris asked nervously. Kelly was in a tiny nightgown, sitting in front of Iris’s movie theater-sized laptop while Iris gently brought a tiny brush down through her hair.

“No,” Kelly giggled, enjoying the sensation of the brush, “I told you, I literally asked for it.”

“It wasn’t too scary?” Iris asked, chewing her lip.

“A little,” Kelly admitted, “but… knowing it was you… well I just couldn’t get myself upset.” She shrugged and turned around, smiling broadly “Was it everything you hoped it would be?”

“Well, I didn’t steal your boyfriend,” Iris joked, “but… yeah, it was fun. Thanks for letting me do that with you.”

“Am I the best tasting tiny ever or what?” Kelly asked, smirking at Iris’s blush.

“Yep,” Iris said, bringing her hand down and gently prodding Kelly, calling her to fall over with a giggle, “the perfect little cherry on top of anything…”

Neither Iris nor Kelly were big shoppers, so Black Friday morning was spent sleeping in. Still, as the day went on and the two girls roused themselves, an online ad popping up on Iris’s phone managed to get the pair out of the house.

“Are you sure you want to leave?” Iris asked, lowering Kelly into her purse.

“I’ll be fine in your purse,” she insisted, “honestly it’s way more comfortable than walking around at full size.”

“Really?” Iris laughed, “well if you insist. She dropped the tiny girl, who landed with a squeak. Iris snapped her purse shut a moment later.

By the time Iris and Kelly reached the mall most of the crowds of shoppers had dispersed, the maddened rush of the morning giving way to the doldrums of a late fall afternoon. As they reached the “Small World” outlet in the mall Iris withdrew the tiny woman, showing her the array of clothing that had gone on sale that day as a special.

“Look at this!” Iris exclaimed, lowering Kelly onto a shelf full of tiny mannequins.

Kelly rolled her eyes, stifling a laugh as she took in the thematic green and red elf outfits, “I don’t know about these, when would I even wear something like this?”

“Christmas parties?” Iris said hopefully.

“Wouldn’t I just go at full size?” she quipped, crossing her arms.

“Well, yeah, but…” Iris sighed, “look, it’s just really really cute Kelly, can we please get it? Please!?”

Kelly raised an eyebrow, then a grin teased the corner of her mouth, “Fine,” she agreed, “but if I agree to wear this thing you have to go over to Victoria’s secret and get one of those sexy negligee outfits.”

Iris’s face went red, and she looked down at her body. She licked her lips and shifted uneasily, not sure exactly how to turn Kelly down.

“I uh… don’t really have the physique for those-“

“Yeah you do,” Kelly said, crossing her arms and staring down, “if your girlfriend says you have the figure for sexy clothes, then you do.”

“Girlfriend?” Iris squeaked.

“The label seems appropriate,” Kelly said, turning back to the row of three inch mannequins. She saw an attendant walking by and started jumping up and down, waving her arms for attention. “Hey! I need someone to box me up a set of these!” she said, pointing at the elf costume.

Thanksgiving weekend passed like a dream, and the blurred Christmas lights going up around town in the soft drizzle looked like cotton balls through the wet window of Quinn’s apartment. For her part Quinn had put up a tiny Christmas tree on her kitchen counter, a festive gesture to welcome her friends back to her place for the Sunday closing the holiday out.

Kelly was back at full size, the previous days spent small having allowed her to wear her Nullifier again. This time she wore it on her wrist, forgoing her usual practice of hiding it on her ankle under long pants. Somehow, it seemed a little silly to hide it among her friends.

She turned away from the window to see Quinn and Derrick, snuggled together on the loveseat as the pale girl flipped the TV on. Iris had readied her a plate of pizza while she’d been staring out the window, and with a smile beckoned her to the larger of the two couches. With a thankful nod she joined her friends, settling in under one of the living room’s throw blankets as Quinn selected their movie for the night.

“I’m thinking of something seasonal,” Quinn mused, flipping through the options.

“Home Alone?” Iris asked.

“One of the Christmas Carol adaptations?” Kelly suggested.

“Black Christmas!” Quinn said wickedly, causing all of them to groan.

“Quinn come on,” Derrick laughed, “ one movie full of holiday cheer won’t kill you.”

“Fine,” Quinn groaned. She tossed the remote to Kelly, who caught it reflexively.

“Well,” Iris asked, “what are we watching Kelly?”

Kelly thought a moment, then smiled as she typed in one of her favorites, an old classic, into the search bar. With a contented sigh she leaned back on the couch, surrounded by friends, as the opening credits of It’s a Wonderful Life began to play.

End Notes:

Pure F/f is kind of rare for me, but I guess here we are! We've got one final chapter to round the story out.

Semester's End by Greenanon

Iris frowned as she looked over her encounters list behind the dungeon master’s screen, then back up at her three friends, arrayed around the table in Quinn’s kitchen. She smiled and pulled her dice out, readying for the final confrontation.

“Okay, so Lady Griselda has your character,” she pointed to Derrick, “under a mind control spell, and she’s going to marry him unless you guys stop the wedding.”

“Oh this is such bullshit!” Derrick muttered, looking down at his character sheet. “Seriously, after all that she’s still going to try to enslave me or whatever?”

“Yeah,” Iris said with an apologetic shrug, “you guys all failed your speech rolls to convince her not to… shouldn’t have made charisma a dump stat.”

“That’s fine,” Quinn said, grinning wickedly, “Cora the Amazon warrior draws her sword and challenges Griselda to a duel.”

Iris raised an eyebrow and glanced at her notes for Quinn’s character. The group had decided to unwind after finals week with a tabletop roleplaying game, and Iris had prepared a several session campaign for them which they were nearing the end of. None of them were traveling anywhere until the following week, leaving the four friends with little to do but enjoy the start of the winter holiday for a few days.

“Quinn,” Derrick said eagerly, “get Dirk free, then I can blast all of the guards with my pistols-“

“You don’t have your pistols,” Iris cut in, exasperated, “they obviously took them from you before the whole forced wedding thing.”

“So I’m just supposed to sit out the final act?” Derrick asked, annoyed as he crossing his arms.

“Yes,” Iris said, “and in fact, the Amazon noblewoman’s mage is going to take you into the temple to keep you from getting rescued.”

“And that’s where my character comes in,” Kelly said gleefully, “I reveal myself and challenge her to a magical duel!”

Iris raised an eyebrow. “The dark mage Isabel has several decades of casting experience over Cynthia the priestess, are you sure?”

“No guts no glory,” Kelly responded, shaking the dice.

The campaign ended on a high note, with their characters defeating their enemies and becoming heroes of the Queendom. The three players congratulated Iris on her setting and storytelling, and as they put their character sheets and dice away the talk turned to what they’d be doing over the holidays.

“Derrick and I will be seeing each other,” Quinn said, putting her arm around him as he sat next to her on the couch, “we live close enough that we can visit each other every few days.”

“Kelly’s coming home with me for a few weeks.” Iris said with a smile.

“Really?” Quinn asked with a grin, “well good for you two.”

“Yeah, my parents are pretty excited to meet her.” Iris said with a smile.

“I wish you lived closer,” Derrick sighed, “it’s weird thinking that after everything that’s happened we’re just going home like normal students…”

“We are a bunch of regular students,” Quinn said, snuggling up to him. “We can all meet on discord to screenshare a movie or something if you miss us so much… and besides, I’ll be popping in at least once a week to liven up your boring life…”

“I-I would like that actually,” Kelly piped up, “I know it’s only three weeks but… I’d really like to keep in touch, even if it’s just a gaming session or something.”

“I’ll set us up a server,” Derrick said with a laugh.

Derrick tensed as Quinn slowly tugged at his pants, sliding them down his tiny body slowly, allowing the feeling of the rough fabric to scratch against his skin while she looked on. She had a sultry expression, and it hadn’t taken her long after Kelly and Iris’s departure to separate him from his Nullifier. She’d allowed him to put on one of his tiny outfits, if only for the pleasure of undressing him.

He gasped as his erection sprang free, and Quinn’s eyes lit up as she took it in, her mountainous face coming closer to him as her soft fingers coiled around him like anacondas, trapping him in place even as he did his best to squirm free. Even the moist humidity of her breath on his body was so overwhelming at this size that he couldn’t help but wince in pleasure as the mere act of her exhalation sent tingles up his spine.

“I love that,” Quinn giggled, “when you’re small like this… every little thing I do is so much more to you, isn’t it?”

“Yeah,” he admitted, “it’s really-“ he was cut off as Quinn slowly exhaled a long, slow breath directly over his crotch. Whatever he’d meant to say was washed away as he fought to stop himself from reaching climax right then and there.

“Are you seriously about to blow your load because I breathed on you?” Quinn asked, grin widening.

“Y-Yeah,” he blinked.

Quinn just giggled, leaning over him again and letting that warm air wash over him like a flood. This time he was ready, and he let his head hang back over the edge of her hand with a smile on his face as the tendrils of warmth and pleasure splash across his senses. His eyes popped open and he jerked up again as Quinn’s tongue darted out, licking slowly up his legs and then pausing on his manhood, causing him to cry out in surprise and bliss as Quinn teased him.

“F-FUCK!” he shouted, spraying his seed across Quinn’s tongue as his muscles spasmed helplessly against her iron grip. Her tongue sensed his weakness, circling and toying with him as he came. It felt like an eternity as the powerful appendage tasted him eagerly, soaking in the flavor that shrinking had given him, a flavor that spiked at the moment of his climax in a way that only made Quinn attack him that much more viciously. He saw stars, fighting to keep his vision straight as his girlfriend’s gentle licks ravaged his body and left him helpless.

After what felt like an eternity he went limp, his struggles ceasing as Quinn sucked the last of his seed out, smacking her lips slightly as she pulled away from him.

“You know what’s funny?” she laughed.

“What?” he managed, blinking as his senses came back one at a time.

“Your cum when you’re big tastes like… well, cum,” she said, “but when you’re tiny it’s got that Christmas dessert flavor, like the rest of you…” She paused to think for a moment. “I’m really going to need to dip you in eggnog at some point.”

“I’m down for that,” he said with a grin. “Now let me do something for you, maybe a ride in your underwear?”

“In a minute,” Quinn said, winking at him, “I’ve got something else I want first…”

She slowly carried him to the desk in her bedroom, placing his naked body on her desk and scooting her chair close. Quinn loomed over him like a gargoyle in the low light, an eerie grin on her face as she opened one of the drawers. Derrick felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up; when Quinn got in these moods she was by far the sexiest woman he’d ever met, but at the same time what would end up happening was totally unpredictable.

Quinn leaned up, pulling an object from her desk drawer eagerly and slamming it down next to him with enough force to cause him to stumble. As he hurried back to his feet he took in a pale porcelain face framed by long dark hair, standing just slightly taller than he was.

“C-Carmilla?” Derrick asked, fighting a laugh. She wasn’t wearing her normal Victorian dress either, Quinn had dressed the doll in what could only be described as a dominatrix outfit, leaving his head spinning as he wondered where Quinn would even get such a thing.

“Kiss her,” Quinn said in a breathy voice.

Derrick frowned, “Are you serious?”

“Do it!” Quinn snapped.

He leaned up and planted a kiss on the smooth porcelain, then yelped slightly as Quinn gently flicked his bottom. To her it was a simple motion, but to him it was a stinging spanking, and he looked up at her curiously as she giggled.

“No, you don’t get to kiss Carmilla on her lips, you’re her bitch, kiss her boots,” Quinn ordered.

He gulped and knelt down, planting his lips on the doll’s plastic footwear. Quinn groaned appreciatively, looming over the tiny pair as her hand drifted into her pants. He kept going, hearing the thunderous sounds of Quinn’s masturbation overhead as he debased himself before the inanimate porcelain figure.

“Dolls just belong together,” Quinn moaned through gritted teeth, “you belong in a little plastic house on my shelf, ready for me to play with whenever I want!” Her free hand came up and casually tipped Carmilla over, toppling the doll onto Derrick. “Aw, is she too rough?” Quinn teased. Derrick rolled out from under her just as Quinn’s hand snatched him up, lifting him away from the doll like a claw machine grabbing an errant prize. “That’s okay,” she teased, “I’ll save you from your evil ex Derrick!”

He was tossed gently into the air, and then caught, forcing him to face the house sized grin of his girlfriend. She planted a single kiss on him, a soft pillowy motion that lightly coated his torso in saliva, and then began his descent. He saw that she’d already unbuttoned the top of her jeans, and he braced himself as she slid his body into her panties.

“You should be nice and safe in there,” Quinn sighed, shoving him as deep as she could and pulling her hand free.

Derrick felt the silky fabric of her panties against his back, a dark purple slide of fabric leading him down to her opening. The familiar scent of Quinn’s womanhood hit him like hot air from a furnace as he slid towards it, and by the time Quinn released her panties, letting them snap him taught against her smoothly shaved skin, it was thick enough that he could almost taste it.

Quinn leaned back in her chair, gently massaging the crotch of her pants and forcing Derrick against her. He’d gotten very good at reaching the right places on her, and she bit her lip and smiled, closing her eyes as he squirmed lower.

Quinn’s smooth womanhood was difficult to navigate as he was pressed against it by the fabric wall of her underwear, and the pants beyond it, and his slow struggles were made harder as she moaned and pressed him against herself every time he got closer to her. He gritted his teeth, finally squirming one last time down to the top of her womanhood, reaching down and grabbing the pearl at the very top, a slimy orb that was nearly the size of a basketball to him.

“Fuck!” Quinn shouted, closing her legs together. “Keep going!”

Derrick wheezed as air was forced from his lungs by a pair of thighs pressing together with the force of freight trains, but he kept his grip on Quinn’s clit, rubbing it up and down desperately like it was a magic lantern which could grant him freedom. The world quaked, and he saw spots as the smell of Quinn’s arousal grew stronger, seemingly forcing his breath out as he felt his body buckle under the strain of the giant girl’s pleasure.

His hand slid over her one final time, and she sighed, quivering a final time before uncrossing her legs, letting some of the pressure on him cease. As always it was like a flood receding, and he let himself relax, plastered against Quinn’s opening with his strength completely depleted by her orgasm.

“Good job.” she breathed, reaching in to fish him out. She giggled as he glistened in the low light of her bedroom lamp. “You always look so good covered in cum.” she smirked.

“T-Thanks,” he breathed, still exhausted, “are you ready to let me grow back yet?”

“Hmm…” Quinn mused, glancing at the Nullifier she’d casually tossed on the nightstand. “Neither of us have anywhere to be tomorrow, so… no, you’re mine for a little while longer. Now go give Carmilla a thank you kiss for having a threeway with us.”

He started laughing, but he trailed off as Quinn placed him next to the doll again, looking at him expectantly. With a sigh he rolled his eyes and gave the porcelain face a quick peck on the cheek.

“Derrick, we discussed this,” Quinn said smugly, “you don’t get to kiss Carmilla’s face, try again with her boots…”

Derrick just stared up at the goddess playing dolls with him a moment, “God you’re weird,” he laughed finally.

“You love it.” Quinn replied, joining his laughter.

“Well our stuff’s all packed for the flight,” Iris said, looking over the suitcases.

“Last chance to try to sneak me through the security checkpoint.” Kelly said, twirling her hair as she sat on the bed.

The pair of them were flying to Iris’s parents house the following morning, and Kelly had opted to spend the night, as she had more and more frequently. Naturally the topic of sneaking a shrunken Kelly through airport security had come up as the trip had gotten closer, and Iris just had to chuckle and roll her eyes.

“The airlines are pretty strict about that, they can see your little skeleton on those body scanner things no matter where you hide.”

Kelly sighed, “Just shrink me and hide me somewhere after we’re through security!”

“But then what’s the point?” Iris asked, raising an eyebrow, “you’d have already bought a ticket…”

“The point,” Kelly said slowly, “is that I get to spend the flight tucked away somewhere warm and pleasant, instead of a cramped chair in coach… and I suppose you could put your feet up on my seat.”

“And where would you want to be ‘tucked away’ exactly?” Iris asked, sitting on the bed with her.

“Right here, duh,” Kelly said, playfully poking her finger at Iris’s chest.

Iris blushed, “Well uh… if you insist, we could probably work something out after the security check.”

“You know I noticed you weren’t packing that certain outfit we picked out at the mall,” Kelly said, sitting up and staring Iris in the eyes.

The redhead looked away a minute, “I really don’t think I’ve got the body for something like that-“

She was cut off as Kelly leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips. She yelped in surprise as she felt the other girl’s hands go behind her, pulling her into an embrace as their lips parted and Kelly’s tongue explored her mouth.

“Sorry,” Kelly panted a second after the kiss broke, “I uh… I just realized we’ve never kissed at full size, and you just looked really cute all flustered like that.”

“Thanks,” Iris said, still a little stunned as butterflies fluttered in her stomach.

“So,” Kelly said, shifting on the bed, “go get it on.”

“Right now?” Iris exclaimed.

“Yeah!” Kelly urged. “Go!” She saw Iris’s hesitation and fought a laugh, “come on, are you worried your butt’s going to look big?”

“Yeah?” She replied weakly.

Kelly giggled and lightly punched her shoulder, “I’ve seen it at bug size Iris, come on!”

Iris’s blush faded slightly, and she bit her lip as she got off the bed and walked over to her dresser. Hesitantly she opened the drawer, withdrawing the outfit Kelly had purchased for her from the mall’s lingerie store. With a tentative glance back at Kelly, she all but scurried to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her so Kelly wouldn’t see her put the revealing black negligee on.

She finally got the lacy black garment on, staring at herself in the mirror a moment as she gathered the courage to return to the bedroom. Her eyes were drawn down to her wide hips, a belly that protruded farther she wanted… and she sighed.

Well, if this is really what you want Kelly…

Taking a breath she pushed the door open, smiling weakly, “W-What do you think?”

“You look so fucking sexy,” Kelly breathed. She waved Iris forward, and the redheaded girl gulped and walked the rest of the way into the room. Kelly watched her every movement, standing up to meet her, her delicate fingers going up Iris’s arms, then down her sides and finally clasping her bottom.

“Wow, uh, you really like it that much?” Iris grinned.

“I do,” Kelly growled, squeezing her, “you always wear such baggy clothes… it’s nice to see your assets out.”

Iris gulped, Kelly was rarely this aggressive with her, and while the other girl had seen her naked plenty of times she was usually at her tiny size, a helpless plaything. She’d never been fondled like this, and it was making her feel… sexy.

Kelly yelped as Iris pushed her backwards onto the bed roughly, walking confidently and looming over the brunette. Kelly watched, spellbound, as Iris reached down for the Nullifier on her wrist. Their eyes made contact, and Iris winked once as she yanked the small clasp. Kelly shouted in surprise as the world raced away, and soon she was laying naked on the bed before a gigantic Iris.

“You want to see my assets huh Kelly?” Iris teased, throwing the tiny girl’s now oversized clothing across the room. She squeezed her ample breasts together, the bountiful flesh was pushed up by the silky black cups of the outfit she was wearing, but when she added her hands to the mix they practically overflowed.

Kelly could only watch as those two orbs slowly lowered down on her, a pair of falling moons large enough to cover her many times over in a cascade of floral scented flesh.

Does she want me to run? Kelly wondered as the world’s largests breasts descended on her. She was dimly aware of her hand moving between her legs, finding a wetness there as her girlfriend’s boobs blocked out the light overhead, leaving her in shadow. I should say something, she thought, fingering herself, otherwise I’ll be-

“Eep!” Kelly managed a pathetic squeak as she was snuffed out, buried under an avalanche of Iris’s warm skin.

Iris giggled, forcing her chest down onto the bed for a moment. Kelly heard it from somewhere overhead, and there was an almost rippling sensation in the soft blanket that surrounded her on all sides. Her world was nothing more than Iris’s breasts, the only sounds the giant girl’s heartbeat and breath.

She gasped for breath as the light returned to the world, blinking as Iris leaned back up. She felt wetness between her legs, and her hand unconsciously wandered back to her womanhood as she looked up at Iris again, her eyes wide.

“That was… amazing,” she whispered.

Iris bit her lip, then grinned. “Oh? How’d it feel?”

“You’re so… soft,” Kelly replied, “and overpowering, like there’s nothing I can do but just lean back and let it happen…”

“Well you’re really going to like this,” Iris said, standing up.

“What are you- Oh…” Kelly’s voice trailed off as Iris turned around, giving the tiny girl a good look at her round behind. Iris jokingly slapped one of her cheeks, causing it to jiggle slightly beneath the tight lace material of the black negligee.

“I’m tired,” Iris said, “I think I’ll have a seat.”

Kelly’s heart skipped a beat. No way she’d really… oh god she is. Like her breasts a moment before Iris’s ass loomed overhead, a celestial body that held Kelly’s attention like a shooting star as the redhead positioned herself overhead.

Kelly gulped and fought the urge to shout their safeword, she was scared but…

I want it, she thought, her heart racing, I want it so-

Her thoughts were interrupted by the impact of Iris gently, for her anyway, sitting down on the bed. The springs creaked and Kelly felt incredible warmth and pressure over her entire body as Iris put her full weight down. Between the soft blanket and the voluptuous mass of soft flesh overhead Kelly wasn’t really being pulverized, but she still couldn’t move, and she could swear her joints were popping as more of Iris’s weight bore down on her tiny body. The smell of Iris’s floral body wash mixed with the slightly sweaty scent of her skin, and while more distant than it had been beneath her breasts, the slow thud of Iris’s heartbeat rang in Kelly’s ears.

Iris crossed her legs, leaning back slightly and enjoying the thought of the tiny girl crushed - or at least close enough - beneath her. After maybe thirty seconds she sat back up, glancing down at a spread eagled and still stunned Kelly.

“T-That wasn’t too much, was it?” Iris asked nervously, “you didn’t… break or anything?”

Kelly shakily managed to sit back up, looking up in awe at her gigantic girlfriend, the sexy goddess resplendent in tantalizing black lace.

“Do it again!” Kelly said eagerly.

The airport was surprisingly slow for a date so close to Christmas, though looking at the departures board Iris suspected it would pick up as the day went on. The pair had made it through security, checked their bags, and had little to do but kill time at the terminal as they waited until their flight… or so she’d thought.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Iris asked, giggling as Kelly pulled her hand towards a broom closet.

“It’s there or the bathroom, and… ick, I don’t want to be tiny on the floor in there,” Kelly said, glancing around.

“If we get caught we’ll get put on the no-fly list or something!” Iris protested.

“They’re not going to care!” Kelly insisted with a grin. “Just pop in, take this thing off me,” she held up her Nullifier, “and then upgrade me to first class.

Iris looked at Kelly’s pleading eyes and thought it over, hard to believe you’re the same girl who was scared to even let people know you were a tiny, Iris thought. Fuck it, when else can you make mistakes if not in college?

She grinned and stood guard as Kelly jimmied the locked broom closet open. The pair quickly ducked inside, and she reached over to flick a small light switch as the door closed behind them.

“Just put my stuff in your purse,” Kelly said with a nod.

There was a small *click* followed by the familiar sight of Kelly dwindling away in front of her. Iris knelt down, collecting her things quickly and shoving them into her bag. When she was done her hands closed around the tiny girl herself, keeping a good grip on her as she stood back up.

“So… first class huh?” Iris asked with a grin.

“Yes please,” Kelly nodded eagerly.

Iris sighed, then brought Kelly up to the neck of her thick Christmas sweater. Kelly felt the itchy fabric of the festive garment against her skin as she was forced down the neckhole, the floral smell of Iris’s body wash from that morning becoming overpowering as she was brought to a stop between the jiggling pair of breasts she’d grown so familiar with over the semester.

Iris’s warm skin felt wonderful against her body as she was wedged deeper between the soft orbs, and she closed her eyes and let out a sigh as she sank into them like a cozy sleeping bag. They molded around her, holding her in place as she slowly shifted, making herself comfortable.

“Now just relax in there, and don’t make any noise,” Iris said, cracking the door open again. Satisfied the coast was clear, she walked back out into the airport terminal, her every step jiggling and shaking Kelly’s secret hiding place.

It wasn’t a particularly long flight of course, but as the soft rocking motion made Kelly sleepy she reflected that it was one of the nicest ways to spend it.

Quinn sipped hot chocolate as the first snowflakes began to fall, the onset of a bitter winter storm that was going to leave her stranded at Derrick’s place for the next few days. As her boyfriend lovingly draped his arms around her from behind she smiled.

“Ready to see how the others are doing?” he asked, watching the neighbor’s Christmas lights flick on down the block as the timer’s activated.

“Sounds good,” she said dreamily, following him up to his room.

Kelly sipped her coffee, decaf this late in the evening, but a pleasantly warm feeling nonetheless. Everything at Iris’s house felt warm in fact, from the way the family decorated every single room for Christmas, to the way her parents had cheerfully greeted her and offered her hand knitted blankets for the guest bed.

It was what she’d always imagined a loving family Christmas would feel like.

“Okay, they’re on,” Iris said excitedly, turning her laptop and showing the grinning faces of Quinn and Derrick waving through the video chat.

“Hey guys,” Kelly said eagerly, “how are you guys handling the big snowstorm?”

“I’m stuck here with this loser,” Quinn said, sinking back into Derrick’s arms.

“We’ve got nothing better to do than stream a movie with you guys, if you’re up for it,” Derrick said.

“Sounds like a plan,” Iris said, coming over to the guest bed with Kelly.

“We’ve really got to continue these movie nights next semester,” Quinn said, snuggling closer to Derrick on their end of the connection.

“Yeah, next semester,” Kelly said with a nod, looking out the window briefly. It went so fast… and so much happened. She smiled as she looked over at Iris, and then at Derrick and Quinn.

“Feeling okay?” Iris asked with a frown.

“Yeah,” Kelly muttered with a smile, “don’t worry about it.”

She wrapped a blanket around herself, snuggling close to Iris as she enjoyed the sounds of her friends voices, their inside jokes, their shared memories of the semester gone by. It was nice to know that whatever would be waiting when they returned to school, she wouldn’t be alone, and as Iris’s hand squeezed her own under the blanket, she realized she never would be again.

The End.

End Notes:

Afterward: As usual I’ve got a few final thoughts on a longer story as we close it out. This was originally a sort of spinoff to the ending of We Help Each Other Get By, specifically the aspect of formerly tiny people returning to full size and re-integrating with society. While the general plot of this one was outlined from the start I guess the general themes of trauma and recovery didn’t register with me as much until I started writing it, and I tried to be more careful than usual since they’re a bit heavier than my normal stuff. Overall I hope everyone enjoyed it, thanks for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12727