Until Death Do Us Part by Cirilla, DyingSanity
Summary:

A big titty, goth giantess humiliates the tiny she has left in several terrible ways. 


This story was done as a commission. 
Categories: Giantess, BBW, Butt, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5193 Read: 15534 Published: January 28 2023 Updated: March 23 2023

1. Swirly by Cirilla

2. The Lucky One by Cirilla

3. Transaction Complete by Cirilla

4. Reunion by Cirilla

Swirly by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Scat, Odor, Butt, Humiliation

          Stacy got up from the toilet and looked over at James, a smile creeping across her face. The intense odors from her warm, brown pile of filth caused him to turn away and shield his nose. She towered far above him now, the chub of her stomach drooping near the counter where he stood. Only the bottom of her stomach peeked out from beneath the loose, black shirt, the only piece of clothing on her. The woman’s short, black hair hung closely near her face, and reflections shimmered off of it from the lights above.

         “I feel much better now!” Stacy laughed down at the counter. “You should too, because you get to see your friend again,” she sneered, moving away from the toilet to provide a full view of the mess below. Nestled within the excrement, the decomposed body of James’s friend, Tyler,  lay crumpled and misshapen. The body was nearly unrecognizable save for the white, stripped bones poking out. Several strips of white flesh still stuck to the skeleton in several places, but the weight and stickiness of Stacy’s filth left them compressed. 

         Tyler and James were out camping when she found them. People go missing all the time in the woods, so it probably didn’t raise too many red flags that the campsite was left unattended. She waited until night, but neither of them could remember what happened. They awoke in the palm of her hand, her terrifying eyes looming above them and studying their meager forms. 

            James had considered just jumping off the edge while she was still on the toilet, but he couldn’t bring himself to take his own life. More than likely, she would have noticed, caught him, and subjected him to an even worse fate than his poor friend. He knew running from such a monster was pointless. James hated her for what she had done to his friend and what she would likely do to him. Tears welled up in his eyes as the scene below him was revealed. 

            After turning away, Stacy reached for the toilet paper and unfurled the roll, the wind blowing up at James from the motion. After tearing off a few pieces, her massive arms swung behind her to pull apart her enormous, plump cheeks. Her fingers dug into the soft, fatty skin and pulled to reveal a shit-smeared crevice and a disgusting, wrinkled hole from the darkness. The giantess took the toilet paper, one hand still pulling, and wiped from the bottom to the top of her messy crevice, the slimy sound of poop gliding over her skin and clumping to the paper. Most of the mess was removed, but some still remained. Her hand let go, and the terrifying cheek snapped back and collided with the other. Vibrations rippled through the fat, and the loud, meaty echo of the slap gave James chills. 

           She carelessly tossed the soiled paper into the toilet to adorn Tyler’s grave and turned around to reach for more toilet paper. Her hand stopped abruptly, however, and James slowly stepped backwards at the sign of her evil grin. Without even a second to react, Stacy’s fingers rocketed toward the tiny man and roughly plucked him away from the counter. Her fingernails dug into his naked skin, and his world shifted instantly from the immense speed. James heaved from the vertigo, but nothing came out due to the lack of food and water. Soon, he was staring up at her horrifying face, each little crevice, wrinkle, and imperfection now perfectly visible. He felt so alone and exposed, naked and held by his captor’s fingers. Stacy’s face took up the whole sky, and her wide eyes bore through him.

           “I figured you should probably get used to the smell,” she spoke down at his dangling body. The noise from her throat pierced his ears, and he could feel every syllable resonating in his bones.  She could barely contain her excitement and quickly whisked him away from her face. He felt as if he was on a scary roller coaster with no restraints as he soared through the air. James feared the worst when he saw his trip nearing the end of its destination: her filthy anus, winking with anticipation. 

           Stacy’s free hand pulled her cheek apart once more, the horrors within on full display. Each butt cheek jiggled at the slightest movement sending waves through the fat. They hung there like twin planets threatening to pull him in with their gravitational force. Intense heat and terrible odor emanated from between each globe warming the front of his small form. Each light hair on her ass was the size of his body. James fought against her sharp nails, but he was powerless against her. Darker, coarse hairs dotted the fleshy walls on either side of him, and several stuck to and poked out of the shit smears. He screamed and threw out his arms in protest, but it stopped nothing. The asshole quickly drew ever closer until the tips of her fingers and James softly squished into the greasy, leftover detritus. 

          Her filth instantly melded to his body and conformed to him. It pressed into his mouth, nose, and eyes, the acrid taste causing him to gag and tense his tongue from the overwhelming bitterness. Gagging only opened his mouth further to allow more of her poop to tunnel into his mouth and throat. He wanted to scream and cry, but opening his eyes or mouth further would make things much worse. The tips of her nails were smeared and caked with the residue as she moved him around her asshole. Coarse hairs plastered by the shit roughly dragged against his body and intermittently entangled him as she moved him in circles around the orifice. Pushing and gliding the unfortunate man around the most repulsive part of her body, Stacy couldn’t help but chuckle quietly. 

          A hot gust of air forcefully hissed out of the widening sphincter contaminating any available fresh air. James coughed and flailed from the sudden lack of oxygen and burning in his nose and lungs. Stacy’s anus began to vibrate as more air forced its way out, and the opening flapped violently from the added pressure. As soon as the anus opened more and bulged, Stacy’s unrelenting finger plugged the vile leak with the tiny man’s head. He could do nothing but scream and helplessly claw at the dirty orifice as it hugged his face and forced air into his lungs. His fingers slipped and slid anywhere he tried to get any grip, brown streaks everywhere from James’ panicked movement. Each flap of her hole was like an explosion in front of his face. The smell and the ringing in his aching ears was only a warning for how bad things could truly be. 

          “I hope you’re not having too much fun back there,” her voice boomed from behind him. “We have plenty more fun things to do together.” Suddenly, James was pulled back and unstuck from the residue that clung to him. “It’s about time for you two to say your goodbyes, don’t you think?” Stacy asked the brown clump in her dirty fingers as she moved him over the toilet. Without any warning, the fingers let go, and James plummeted down to the fresh pile of shit. He couldn’t remove the waste from his eyes to realize what was happening but he knew the familiar sensation of falling and braced for the impact. 

          James collided with the pile of excrement with a small, wet smack and gently sunk into the soft pile. The tiny pulled himself away from the sticky, foul smelling substance, but such a soft surface is difficult to traverse. Its heat warmed the entire area and James’ skin, and the smell pervaded the bowl. He struggled to scrape the shit from his mouth and nose through retches and unnatural gasps of crying. Once he wiped his eyes, he looked around for a way out, but his eyes could only see the immense pile he sat on and the white porcelain walls that encased it. Far above, Stacy’s smiling face relished in the sight of his misery. Something sharp and hard touched his hand, and James quickly recoiled. 

          When he readjusted, he saw that she dropped him on Tyler’s remains. He stumbled back with fear and disgust, his hands and knees sinking into the sticky mass. Most of Tyler’s face had melted away. The skull peeked out from behind loose, white layers of fat and gristle. Jagged edges of several snapped bones stuck out in all directions smeared brown by their medium. They must be the result of Stacy chewing his unfortunate friend. Although she eviscerated his body with her teeth, she made sure to swallow him alive. His frantic, hoarse screams of agony never left James’s mind. 

          James was crying more now, his lip quivering from sorrow and hopelessness. He felt ashamed for being disgusted by the sight of his friend, but he wanted to get as far away from the mangled corpse as soon as possible. A terrible feeling knotted his stomach, and he sobbed between gasps for breath. Another soiled bunch of toilet paper landed atop the pile. He didn’t see Stacy’s fingers reach into the bowl to retrieve him, but he didn’t struggle when she lifted him out. 

          “Bye bye,” she said as her finger pressed down the toilet’s handle. Water rushed in from all sides and swirled around the large pile. It was briefly lifted, spun, and sucked down into the city sewers with a loud gurgle. James looked on at the empty bowl while he mourned. His friend’s corpse would likely never be found.

End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

The Lucky One by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Hard Vore, Insertion, Butt, Anal Insertion

“Okay, time to clean you off,” Stacy unceremoniously took James to the sink and turned on the faucet. It was like he was being held under a waterfall, the weight and force of the water rendering him unable to move. “I’m not in the habit of eating tinies that are covered in shit.” The sinking feeling in his stomach returned. She planned to do the same thing to him. Hot water gushed around him at great speed and burned his skin while Stacy’s fingers roughly rubbed around his body to clean it. James felt as though he was drowning multiple times. Stacy pulled him out of the torrent only to add soap to her hand and coat him with it. After more viscous rubbing and prodding, he was returned to the downpour and rinsed squeaky clean.  She dried him off and carried him to the living room where she comfortably sat on the couch with him still in her hand. Although externally clean, he could still taste her waste in his mouth.

“So I unlocked your phone when I collected you, but I still need the password to your bank account,” the woman spoke down to the phone without looking at James. If she was going to kill him anyway, why would he give her anything? He shook his head no while she held him in her fingers above her lap. He watched as her scrolling came to an abrupt stop. “You think you can tell me no?” Stacy asked with a confused look on her face. “There are so many things I could do to you that are much, much worse than what happened to your little friend that I just flushed with my poop. It would be wise to obey,” she glowered down at the fragile, tiny person in her hand. “If you don’t, then, well–” her eyes returned to his phone screen, “I’ll just have to do a little meetup with Amber,” she grinned as she opened up the messages app. 

James's heart sank at the mention of his wife’s name. The situation was entirely different now, and thought hard about the consequences of his actions. He hated Stacy more than ever. His waving arms caught the attention of her terrifying gaze, and she raised her eyebrows. 

“Password,” she demanded. She opened the banking app and pulled up the keyboard then dropped the tiny man on the phone screen. Her evil eyes studied him while he walked around on the unstable, smooth surface. James had to jump on and off the touch keyboard just to reach individual keys, but spelled out his password for her little by little. With each jump and “tap,” the letters appeared in the password prompt far above him on the screen. At this size, James could see the individual pixels of the display and had trouble making out the letters. Stacy copied the password on her phone off to the side as she watched him slowly complete the entry. She was going to take all of his and Amber’s savings, but at least his wife would be safe. 

“It’s been too long since I’ve had some ‘me’ time,” the giantess spoke down to the man. “You get to be the lucky one today,” she laughed. Stacy’s huge thighs parted, and James watched in horror from the phone as her pink undercarriage came into the light. It was already wet and glistening, clear juice slightly leaking from the opened hole. Missed hairs dotted her white skin on her inner thighs and above her engorged clit. His eyes widened at the sight of something foreign sliding out. Casting a large shadow over the scene, Stacy’s massive fingers whooshed past James and separated her sticky lips, slick sounds filling the room. A terrible feeling overtook him as he saw the fingers pinch and slowly pull out the slimy, motionless body of a woman. Although her messy, wet hair was matted, he recognized her from the hiking trails near his campsite. James felt sick. Who else had she taken?

            Strings of the clear juice stuck to the tiny woman’s body. They stretched, thinned, and snapped away when the giantess’s fingers lifted her away. He wondered how long she’d been trapped there. Stacy set her phone and James down with her other hand and collected him. His movements became more frantic as she moved him toward where the previous victim slithered out. 

“Please, no–” James begged and weakly pushed against the fingertips holding him. Stacy’s terrifying eyes were locked onto him, and she grinned at the thought of what she was about to do. All the way up at the giantess’s face, she pushed the tiny woman’s body into her waiting mouth without looking away from James. He lost sight of her face when she shoved him into the folds of her lips. The sticky fluid was preferable to the brown substance from before, but he still struggled to breathe from it coating his face. Only her pointer finger pushed against his back to rub him around her vulva. He struggled to break free, but his movements only succeeded in beckoning more of her juice. 

           Over the sounds of his wet body sliding around the vagina, James heard frantic screams from above him. He tried to look up, but Stacy’s hanging gut completely obstructed his view. The screams intensified in unison with the slick sounds of the giantess’s tongue moving around in her mouth. James knew what horrors were taking place above him and tried not to think about it, but a loud snap caught his attention again. The woman’s screams of agony were much louder than before, but they were soon muffled. Another crack sounded followed by inhuman sounds, then another. After the second crack, there was a wet pop followed by squelches. There were no more screams; only the sound of teeth masticating an unlucky piece of meat filled the air. James fought to rid his mind of the sound of Stacy’s chewing, but her loud “gulp” wracked him with terror. Her tongue loudly smacked around as it collected the crushed remains from her teeth.

           James was filled with such dread he started to hyperventilate. After a short burp, Stacy turned more of her attention to the tiny man sliding around in her lips, pushing him harder and further. Her clit absolutely dwarfed him, and he had no choice in the matter when her finger roughly rubbed him around it. His arms and head were pushed into the clit’s loose hood, and moans escaped the giantess’s lips at the sudden pleasure. The tiny man’s elbow contorted wildly as it caught on a separate piece of the clitoris. Even if she had noticed, she didn’t bother to stop. 

Stacy quickly slid him down to her urethra, his fragile body gliding over her exposed flesh. His head was swirled around when she pushed him against it, and the smell and taste of old, dried piss filled his mouth. He heard her muffled laughs while inside. Stacy’s cruel joke quickly ended, and James found himself slipping further down to her dripping vagina. Its pink walls quivered with excitement, and her clear fluid dripped down to the couch cushion. She swirled him around the entrance until he was thoroughly coated.
           “Oh, you didn’t think I was going to put you in there, did you? Your disgusting little body isn’t good enough for my pussy,” she smirked as her finger slowly slid him further down. James fought against his terrible situation, but there was nothing he could ever do to stop her from doing what she wanted to him. “This hole is much more suitable for someone like you,” the giantess said, suppressing a laugh as her finger glided him around the rim of her asshole. Dark, hot walls surrounded him yet again, and her awful smell pervaded his lungs. Stacy flicked her clit back and forth to sighs of relief. She used him as a stimulant for her anus while she masturbated. 

            It felt like an eternity of being crushed against such a disgusting, slimy opening. Coarse hairs frequently wrapped themselves around his body like vines. The folds slippery from her juice, his body was pushed into every crevice for the duration of her session. She gently pushed him into the hole several times and let him struggle to get out before doing it again and again. Her orifice hugged him tightly each time, unwilling to let him escape. Finally, the butthole clenched, and Stacy’s body shook rapidly. Her moans were loud even from where he was nestled, and she pulled him away from the sticky, wrinkled skin. Sweat beaded on her forehead and her cheeks were flush. Stacy’s calm eyes opened as she let out a big sigh of exhaustion.

End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Transaction Complete by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Vore (Soft), Mouthplay

“Well, I don’t really have much of a use for you anymore, do I?” Stacy coyly asked as her head craned down to focus on the tiny person in her wet fingers. James’s expression changed. He was trying to think of a solution, but his mind was blank. “I wonder where your nutrients will go. Maybe my boobs?” she asked, her hand squeezing one of her large breasts. She pinched the nipple, and it stood up to attention. “Maybe my butt?” her eyes wandered. “Ah, well,” she resigned and lifted James by his legs. “Do make sure to struggle. I always love it when I can feel you guys moving around in there,” she smiled and opened her wide maw, light glimmering off of the strands and pools of saliva. 

Her tongue slithered out and flattened to accept him. James screamed until his throat bled as he dangled from her fingers. They brought him through the valley of her massive breasts, each one a mountain on either side of him. Soon, her open, waiting mouth was in view. Deep in the depths of her throat, an abyss of only misery and death awaited him. Stacy unexpectedly closed her mouth to speak up at him. 

“I wonder what I’ll do with Amber. Maybe I’ll eat her too,” she laughed. The wind from her warm mouth washed over his upside-down body, and there was no escape from her foul breath. It smelled of metal, and red bits of flesh were stuck between several teeth. James instantly reacted with insults.
“Fuck you! You’ll rot in hell for this, you worthless cunt! Fuuuuuuuuck!” James yelled down at her gleeful face. “I’ll fucking kill you, you piece of shit!” Although she couldn’t hear him, she could obviously tell it was riling him up. 

“Maybe you guys will see each other again in my colon,” Stacy teased. “I might not even eat her at all, who knows? She would pop like a little grape in my fingers or under my foot,” she paused to watch him swing his fists at her finger. She looked off to the side. “I could use another butt plug, though. My last one didn’t make it. Does brown look good on Amber?” James thrashed in her grip like a bat out of hell, fueled by hatred and fear. 

Stacy’s lips parted again, and her fingers let go of the agitated tiny. James fell through the air screaming all the way. There was nothing he could do to stop himself from descending into the large woman’s maw. His body hit her tongue hard with a splat, the front of his body slathered in spit. He desperately wanted to warn his wife somehow, but no solutions presented themselves. The spongy tongue slowly retracted back into the wet darkness, and a shadow was cast over James. He struggled to free himself from her thick saliva, but everywhere he touched, it stuck to his skin and kept him anchored to her tongue. He screamed out of frustration when the tongue was fully back in its cave. 

Stacy’s teeth opened slightly, light pouring into the hellish darkness. Just briefly, James took a second to stop his struggling to peer out of the opening. She was holding his phone in her giant hands with the chat for Amber open. He watched with tears in his eyes as her thumbs typed out “Hey, can you meet me at the Lucky’s off of I-45 at 8?.” James flew into a rage at the sight and began screaming and beating his fists against her gums and tongue. The opened teeth snapped shut, sealing the tiny man inside once more. 

The air was thick with the smell of death, and the condensation coming from Stacy’s hot breath coated James. Her tongue immediately swept him off of his feet and pushed him into the warm pockets of her cheeks. The tip of her tongue violated him however it liked; nothing was safe from its forceful pokes and licks. Her tongue slammed into his face and body sending him flying all over her mouth, but her tongue was soon there to collect him again for more torture. It forced its way into his mouth, his ass, and between his legs. The licks could have been enjoyable, but Stacy’s excessive force made the whole experience excruciating. She placed him between her teeth, the sharp molars pressing into his back. James thought it was all over when she lightly chewed on him, but the swift death never came. He freaked out and cried when he accidentally touched the gooey remains stuck to her teeth. His fragile body cut up and awfully bruised, the giantess decided that the fun was over. The overbearing tongue maneuvered the tiny man to the back of her throat. 

“No!! Please! Fuck!” James screamed as he helplessly clawed at her tongue and throat. Spit was everywhere; it surrounded and sloshed over him. “Don’t eat me!” he begged and began to sob. “Please… don’t eat me..” his voice became more quiet as he lost hope. “Amber, I love you!” the man screamed out with all his remaining energy as the soft walls closed in. Saliva gushed over his head and aided her throat muscles in pushing him down her gullet. With a loud gulp, James slid down the woman’s throat with gallons of her spit. It squeezed his body tightly, stopping him from using his arms to save himself. His hoarse screams of desperation were drowned out by the torrent of spit forcing him downward.


End Notes:

If you like the story, the full version is up on my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/GiantessCirilla


I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Reunion by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Vore, Digestion, Disposal, Crush (by disposal), Gore

James slid down the warm, claustrophobic tube with his thoughts of regret. Could he have done anything differently to not end up in the belly of a monster? Suddenly, he could move his feet. He was quickly squeezed out of the opening and landed in the liquid with a “plop,” the droplets of saliva dripping down after him. His nose immediately noticed the smell. It was unlike anything he had ever smelled, and his body shook at the thought of breathing in. His nose burned. The juice sloshed around in her stomach and stung his cuts like fire. He thrashed to escape the pain, but there was no relief. It was over for him. He wasn’t going to survive this. James was having trouble wrapping his brain around the fact that he had just been swallowed alive by another human, but the realization was starting to set in when the stomach grumbled around him. A loud burp could be heard outside her body.

Mushy bits of unknown material drifted in the liquid which was quickly rising. More saliva dripped down from the opening above. The viscous slime clung to him and wouldn’t wipe away. Mucus draped over his body and stuck to his hair and skin. His lungs were begging for oxygen, and James heaved after another breath. He tasted the air around him and was on his hands and knees again vomiting what little was in his stomach. Something hard brushed up against his arm, and he forcefully pushed it away with a scream. He thought it felt like a hand and began to cry again as he stumbled away. With each step, his legs pushed past more floating mush. The texture was repulsive, and James gagged intermittently. Thick globs stuck to him everywhere he went, the slippery, rancid mess dripping down into the ocean of acid. Everything was hot. He didn’t want to touch anything, and there was nowhere to go. The familiar smell of metal drifted by his nose. 

James was up to his stomach in the sloshing filth searching for a salvation that would never come. He had been used and eaten like an insignificant piece of food. The floating remains kept touching his skin as they drifted by, and he couldn’t help but think each one was another body part softened by the acid. He fell forward abruptly. He hadn’t noticed, but the stomach acid had already eaten away his leg muscles. His hands frantically pulled at them to get them to move, but loose chunks tore away from his bones to his increasing horror. James fought past the awful stench to scream in agony at his burning flesh, his exposed bones the only thing keeping his head above the slimy filth. 

His hands reached down to the pain near his own stomach to find his organs floating outside of his body. Undissolved fat, sinew, and delicate flesh slipped through his fingers as he desperately felt around in the empty space for his insides. A length of intestines wrapped itself around his arm, and he didn’t know if it was his or someone else’s. With his organs exposed to the sea of liquid death, it didn’t take long for his little body to be eaten from the inside out. The moans and whimpers from his mouth turned into thick, mucous bubbles under the surface as the mess filled his throat, dissolving the skin and flesh on and inside his head. All his blood had leaked out into the liquid from his newfound openings. 

Soon, his remains were unrecognizable as human as they swirled around with all the other undissolved meat and blood. Several skeletons drifted to the bottom of the woman’s stomach, each one indistinct from another. They were mostly stripped clean, but small bits of fat held to them in odd places. Slowly, all the chunks and remains were pushed down into the depths of the stomach to be unceremoniously squirted out into the intestinal tract with the rest of the waste. Nutrients from each victim were sapped from the soft pieces of meat still intact, and a brown, sticky log began to form near the end of the woman’s intestines. James’s skeleton was oddly contorted and pressed into the end of Stacy’s immense turd. The others were compressed by the filth deeper inside. The mass slid down toward the end of its tunnel until Stacy decided it was time to dispose of it. 


***


           Amber beat against the glass of the jar she was being held in. Stacy laughed at her screams and lifted the open jar to her spread ass cheeks. Stacy’s horrifyingly large ass loomed over the glass prison, her wrinkled hole slightly bulged. Her fat cheeks cast a large shadow over the jar. The tiny woman knew what was about to happen to her, and she screamed and hit the glass with her fists. Her sobs were ragged, her breath gone from screaming. 

          “See? I told you that you would see your husband again,” Stacy cackled. With a grunt, hot air briefly whooshed out of her dirty orifice and replaced the oxygen in the jar. Amber retched at the stench. The terrible sound of feces pushing its way out of an anus caught her attention, her crying eyes shooting up to the sky. Stacy’s already massive hole stretched to allow the brown clump to pass. The skeleton of Amber’s husband poked out of the poop as it escaped Stacy’s colon. 

           Amber managed a blood-curdling scream and threw her hands up before the dirty asshole above pinched the log and sent the chunk plummeting down to the helpless woman like a meteor. It collided with her body with a greasy splat, crushing her into a paste instantly. Blood and viscera sprayed out from the sides of the settled filth and coated the walls of the jar with a fine mist. Brown streaks glistened along the sides and the bottom of the jar. Stacy grunted again, and the rest of the mess squeezed out of her rectum to fill the jar nearly to the top. It slithered down and coiled like a snake atop the crushed remains of James’s wife. The relieved giantess wiped herself and stuffed the dirty paper into the jar before screwing on the lid.

           Stacy lifted the enclosed horror to her face to peer inside. The giantess couldn’t help but smile at the thin, red layer on the bottom. Her smile suddenly disappeared. 

           “Damn, now I have to find another butt plug,” she sighed.


End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.


If you want to read my stories early, the full versions are up on Patreon. Here's the link: https://www.patreon.com/GiantessCirilla

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12725