Working It Out by BasementDegen
Summary:

After shrinking from an experimental weight-loss shake, fitness trainer Tanner is at the mercy of the girl he is coaching. The tough workouts and protein heavy diets in his fitness plan are going to set him up for a world of torture, but it is as they say, no pain no gain!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Crush, Giantess, Butt, Entrapment, Unaware, Odor, Insertion, Scat, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5839 Read: 19734 Published: January 19 2023 Updated: October 03 2023

1. Warming Up and Shrinking Down by BasementDegen

2. Getting the Body Pumping by BasementDegen

3. Engaging Those Glutes by BasementDegen

4. Incredible Weight Loss by BasementDegen

Warming Up and Shrinking Down by BasementDegen

It's a new year, and with each year comes a resolution. Some work on their hobbies, others on their careers, and for many their goal brings them to a place like the Tone Zone. People buy memberships to get their grind on. A big benefit of this gym in particular is their wide cast of talented trainers. These trainers were always brutal on their customers, giving them the toughest workout routines, but they got results. Among all of them, the most popular had to be Tanner. He was in peak physical shape, treated exercise with extreme passion, and nobody that took his program failed at reaching their fitness goals. Anyone who managed to get him as a trainer were the luckiest individuals at the gym.

"Four more Monique, you're doing great! Push!" barked Tanner.

Monique had been coming to Tone Zone for the last few weeks. She was fairly in shape, but wanted to work on getting toned abs and a better ass. She was about 6 feet tall, had long brown hair, and possessed a lithe figure. She wore a pink tank top that wrapped tightly around her chest and black yoga pants that hugged her curves well.  Her most desirable trait was definitely her bubble butt, supported by her curvy hips that seemed to barely be contained in her spandex. Tanner was having her do some warm ups to get ready for an intense leg day. Monique was squatting low, getting a good stretch. She was still getting used to the intensity of Tanner's work out regime and was already working up a good sweat. When she stood up, Monique grabbed a hand towel and wiped her face.

"That's good! We want to see that! Remember, no pain no gain, right?" Tanner asserted. "You're just about ready to get started!" Monique was already pretty winded, reaching for her drink. She took a swig and immediately grimaced. "Hahaha, I understand it tastes terrible, but that protein shake really does wonders for your muscles!" Tanner instructed. "I used to drink them every day before each of my workouts!" Tanner flexed, showing off his ripped physique to add some inspiration to his pupil. 

"If you say so... but why did you stop drinking them?" Monique quizzed.

"Oh, I only recently switched. I'm trying out this experimental drink, its called Weight Shaver its supposed to help cut off any possible excess in your body, leaving nothing but stacks!" Tanner cheered, flexing his muscles again "My buddy got me a limited supply so I want to see if this stuff truly makes a big difference. Maybe I'll work it into our plan when its ready for the public. I can't promise it will taste any bett-" Tanner was interrupted by his pager going off. He looked at the message and sighed. "Hey, I have to go deal with a personal matter. We've been doing this a few times, think you can get things started until I get back?" Tanner requested.

"Sure, no problem. Go deal with your thing, I'll be just fine!" Monique responded cheerfully, flexing in a joking manner. Having more than fond feelings for her instructor, Monique wasn't about to argue with him. She thought he was not only the perfect trainer, but would probably make the perfect boyfriend and lover. Tanner, smiled and walked towards the locker room to change, with Monique stealthily checking him out until he was out of her sight. Turning the corner, Tanner was walking passed some of the equipment when he noticed one of the stationary bikes were left on. Walking over to turn it off, Tanner leaned on the machine, reaching for the button, but then immediately felt very dizzy. He lost his balance and caught himself on the seat, before completely blacking out. 

Tanner was out cold for only a couple of minutes but eventually came to. He was laying on something leathery and it smelled of pure sweat. Tanner slowly stood up on his uneven ground. The first thing he noticed was that he was now completely naked. "What the hell?!" Tanner shouted in shock. Tanner looked around for his clothes and was taken back by the setting. It looked like he was on the chair of the cycling machine, and the gym floor was now a valley, where his clothes laid at the bottom.  Tanner sat there contemplating how he can get down when shadow loomed over him, catching his attention immediately. What he saw he could not believe. It was one of his janitorial staff members, but they were a colossal giant. 

"Hmmm... I guess these are going to lost and found." The giant said to himself, picking up Tanner's belongings. 

"HEYYYY! DOWN HERE!!!" Tanner yelled out to the staff member. It was no use though, as he had earbuds in and at Tanner's size he wasn't very loud. The man walked away and Tanner was left to try and figure out what to do next. He would surely not survive a fall from this height and there wasn't anywhere he could easily climb down. He didn't have his phone, pager, or anything else really. "What happened? Why am I so little now?" Tanner thought to himself before coming to the realization that it must have been the Weight Shaver drink he has been downing all afternoon. "This is not the weight loss I had in mind!" Tanner furiously said to himself. He paced back and forth around each edge of the chair. Suddenly a loud crashing noise from above startled him. His ground shook immediately and he fell over. He looked up and his jaw dropped to the floor. Monique was right in front of him, towering over him like a hot, sweaty skyscraper.


Getting the Body Pumping by BasementDegen

Monique threw a few of her things into the cup holders on the machine, creating a crashing sound that rang in Tanner's ears. Monique lowered herself to a crouching position as she was adjusting the machine, with her head at Tanner's level. "MONIQUE!!!!" Tanner screamed. Of course this did not work as she also was wearing earbuds that were blasting workout music. Tanner did not want to miss his chance so he prepared to jump towards her and grab on to her hair. Before being able to get a sprint going, the ground he was standing on shifted and Tanner got knocked over towards the front of the seat, almost falling clear off of it. Monique had just moved the seat to better fit her size. He quickly backed off of the edge, his heart racing. Monique stood back up, closing off Tanner's window of hope.  

"That should be good. Time to get the blood flowing." Monique said to herself

Tanner's eyes widened. He could not believe the situation he was in. He was less than an inch tall on an exercise bike that his own student was about to use, but not just any student, the one with the biggest ass by far. He began to freak out. He didn't know what to do. At that size her booty would easily crush him to a pulp. Tanner decided his best chance was to stay at the very front and hold on for dear life. His lighting grew dim as Monique swung her leg over to the other side, to get ready. Tanner saw in front of him her huge bubble butt in perfect view, her crack practically eating her yoga pants. This would have been incredibly arousing for him if it weren't for how dangerous of a situation he was in. 

The beginning of the workout had Monique standing up on the pedals, trying to get a good cadence going. Tanner could barely withstand the gusts of wind from her movements. The smell of her crotch and ass sweat was being continuously wafted at him. All he could do was stand there and watch her ass wiggle intensely from side to side. Despite the perilous predicament he found himself in, this sight made him rock hard. Practically hypnotized, Tanner just sat there with drool running down his chin, staring at the ass of a titaness. He did not notice that it was approaching him until the very last second. Feeling the pressure of her bottom racing towards him, Tanner leaped backwards, as Monique's crotch made contact with the tip of the seat. Monique was getting tired and needed a bit of support to stay up. At this point her ass hovered over Tanner and he was filled with fear. He was getting lightly splashed by all of the butt sweat that was being thrown around, slowly being soaked by it. 

Panic started to kick in for Tanner. He had nowhere to run. As soon as she lowered fully, it was over for him. At this point Monique was in high gear, shaking the whole seat violently, along with her massive rear. Tanner struggled just to keep his balance. Suddenly the shaking completely stopped and she abruptly slowed down grabbing her stomach. She leaned more on the seat than before, further lowering her bottom right above Tanner. The smell of her ass completely filled his air space. This sent chills down his spine, but he became hopeful. "Wait, she may be too tired to continue!" he thought to himself praying that the worst of it was over. He couldn't have been more wrong, however. After gasping for a bit, Monique did the unthinkable. With an unfeminine grunt, she shot out a massive blast of air, aimed directly at Tanner. The force of the wind smashed Tanner like a hurricane, completely taking him off of his feet and launching him towards the back of the seat. Tanner was banged up and dizzy. He didn't fully comprehend what had just happened. He breathed in and immediately began gagging at the foul stench, finally understanding what just occurred. Monique had just farted on him. 

"Ahhhhh, much better" Monique sighed with relief. "Okay, let's do this!" Monique told herself, taking a swig of her protein drink and slamming it down.

Tanner looked up in pure despair. Monique's ass was descending down onto him, fast. Feeling the heat radiating off her ass as it drew near, Tanner could do nothing but close his eyes, bracing for his demise. Soft, damp fabric pressed on both sides of Tanner, as Monique's butt enveloped him. After flinching for a few seconds Tanner realized that he was spared. He was perfectly positioned in Monique's crack, not receiving the full force of her massive cheeks. He finally took a long breath of relief, before beginning to choke violently. It smelled like a horrid combination of methane and dank butt sweat. Monique adjusted, trying to get comfortable, wedging Tanner even further, to the point where he could only barely move. Monique began pedaling, accelerating to around her warm up speed. This caused Tanner a world of discomfort as he was rubbed all around her soaked spandex. He felt like he was practically being waterboarded and it tasted disgustingly salty. The friction from her two massive globes rubbing together vigorously was also beginning to bake Tanner. They were both breaking a good sweat during this workout. 

"Ohh...." Bellowed Monique from above, booming in Tanner's ears.

Only able to let out a little bit at a time, poot after poot started leaking out of Monique's sweaty sphincter. Tanner was being battered by her cheeks while also getting struck again and again by her farts, with each blast splashing him with a mist of pungent ass sweat. The smell was unbearable. Gurgling in Monique's stomach was an awful concoction of beans, greens, and her protein shakes that have been a staple in Tanner's strict meal plan. Just before the workout Monique helped herself to a bowl of cheesy brussel sprouts, and they've contributed heavily to her belly being pumped full of pungent gas. Monique was giving concerned glances around, feeling relieved that there was nobody around to witness her let loose. Meanwhile, Tanner was at ground zero, being pummeled by her toxic air, thickening the already humid air he was breathing. Finally Monique came to a stop, and leaned back a bit. Tanner was further pinched into her crack and made contact with the center of her ass, where only thin fabric was between him and her vile shithole. To confirm his position, Monique's anus flexed, pushing into Tanner and releasing another blast at point blank range, right on his face. The hellish wind made Tanner's eyes water and his face burn. The intense, pungent smell made him throw up in response. For the first time in a long while, he felt weak. All he could do is lay there, convulsing as he tried desperately to escape his torture chamber.

Monique noticed all of the commotion going on near her asshole. Well sort of. After making sure the coast was clear, she reached back to take care of the itch. Her long fingernails dug right into her crack, picking up Tanner on the way. Scratching a little too vigorously, she poked a hole in her yoga pants. Riding on her nail, Tanner was being manhandled, being rubbed all over her sweaty crack. With a tearing sound, Tanner was all of a sudden slotted right into a hole in the fabric, being pushed right up against her moist, fleshing mounds. The air was far thicker and it smelled just like the noxious blasts Tanner was subjected to. For a final touch, Monique pinched the fabric in her crack, trying to pull out the wedgie. In doing so she also grabbed the now soaked thong that was behind it, pulling it back like an archery bow. The large string of fabric pushed passed Tanner, as he was still trying to figure out what was even going on. Suddenly, Monique let go with a satisfying snap. Tanner was quickly hiked through a canyon of moistened skin until being pushed right into the heart of the swamp. He pressed against a wall with a squelch. The surface felt rubbery to his touch and it was tacky with some sort of slime coating the it. Tanner realized to his horror what has happened. He was now inside of Monique's work out clothes, and has been pressed firmly against her sweaty butthole. 

Tanner began a workout of his own, trying to pry himself off of his pupil's anus. It took all of his strength to just get his torso loose. After her quick breather, Monique leaned forward to dismount, pulling her thong tight and forcing Tanner's body right back onto her sticky sphincter. Now his head was wedged in it, giving him a revolting feeling of sticky juices running down his face. He normally loved it when his student's gave it their all, but he was hoping at this point Monique was going to take an easy day. Unfortunately for him, Monique was very determined to get in shape and was just getting started.


Engaging Those Glutes by BasementDegen

Monique slowly climbed off of the machine, her legs shaky from the workout. She took another swig of her protein shake and began walking over to the free weight area. Meanwhile, Tanner was being kissed all over by Monique's steamy anal lips. He kept trying to push away, but his arms would only get swallowed by her meaty folds. It was weird how something so sticky could also be so slippery. Arriving at the weight rack, Monique bent down to grab some dumbbells. While doing so, she released a gentle heated puff on Tanner. This would have actually been nice if Tanner didn't know what the source of this warm breeze was. Tanner breathed it in and began coughing up a storm. It wasn't quite as bad as the earlier blast, but it still stank heavily of beans and sulfur. She stood back up with a small dumbbell in each hand and walked over to the yoga mat she had on the ground from earlier.

"Ugh, I hate lunges, but at least they keep my ass nice and juicy!" she giggled while playfully spanking herself. Tanner was thrusted face-first once again into her juicy anus. 

"If I keep at it, maybe even Tanner wouldn't be able to resist my ass, hehe!" she said with a smile, not realizing how correct she was. Tanner wasn't able to resist her sweaty ass, as it completely overpowered him. 

As she was doing the lunges, Tanner's entire upper body was being thrust in and out of her ass, with her juices lubing him up more and more. Monique couldn't tell why her ass was tingling so much, but she thought it felt really good so she kept ignoring it, not realizing that her crush was being used as her own personal buttplug. Meanwhile, Tanner was being rubbed through a gutter of butt gunk, having his head rammed repeatedly through globs of it. The force was pushing all of it inside his mouth and nose as he struggled to breath, being forced to swallow copious amounts in disgust. From inside of her butthole, Tanner could hear faint sounds of Monique moaning. He couldn't tell if she was uncomfortable or if she was getting turned on.

Suddenly, Monique lost her balance and crashed onto the ground, with her elbows on the ground and her butt in the air. Gravity started to pull Tanner more and more inside. "No. No! NO!!!" he screamed, as he started thrashing about, desperately trying to avoid being completely swallowed into his student's rectum. Suddenly his screams were interrupted as his entire head was engulfed with anal fluids. He couldn't move his arms and if nothing was done he was going to drown. Meanwhile on the outside Monique was clenching her stomach hard. She desperately looked around the gym, but fortunately it was late and everybody in the area already took off. 

"Hello..?" Monique called out. "Okay... maybe this is for the best, I really need to take care of this before Tanner gets back. I can't let him see me do this." she said to herself. Monique lowered her ass to her feet and began pushing with all her might. Tanner was ripped away from the vile butt gunk. He was shot out of Monique's shithole like a bullet, crashing into the back of her thong with massive force. Tanner, finally able to breathe in, had to take in all of the air he could. Unfortunately, this was timed with a fart to end all farts. Monique's asshole exploded with a fierce searing wind right into Tanner's mouth and nose as he gasped for air. He was being battered by her gas like it was a stampede and he was starting to shift in and out of consciousness. He was awoken with a splash, as glob after glob of the ass juice that he's gotten acquainted with was fired at him, covering him completely. The fart finally died down and Tanner was left drenched in slime and attached to her thong.

"Ohhh.... come on, just a little more..." Monique pleaded. She pushed her ass out as she got into doggy position. This forced Tanner closer to Monique, and his dick was shoved onto a fold of her steaming sphincter. 

Her butthole blossomed like a flower and with that came a massive blast that sputtered all over Tanner's manhood while covering him with more mucus and shit particles. As disgusting as it was, this felt like ecstasy on his penis and it started to get very hard from being knocked around by all of the thick slime. He couldn't believe himself, letting the most revolting thing he has ever experienced in his life turn him on like this. Monique grunted again and a huge burst of extremely hot air enveloped Tanner in a miasma of shit and Brussels sprouts, with the force still focusing on his junk. For the next few minutes, Monique continued with the "blowjob" she was giving Tanner, blowing fart after rancid fart into his lap. It took all of his willpower to both not throw up and to not climax from the forceful gale of her monster booty. At last, the barrage of gas subsided, leaving Tanner to recover from the beating he just took. The intense, earthy scent unfortunately stuck around, as Monique's butthole was still drenched in her awful sludge.

"Ahhhh.... much better. Okay, time for squats!" Monique cheerily said, having all of that pressure finally ease on her. Monique picked up her weights and stood up with a bend, pushing Tanner right into her anus, with his dick going inside of the hole. Despite the massive size difference, Monique's ass was tight enough to grip right on his member, with a little lubrication from her ass slime.  Monique began squatting rhythmically.

"One... Two... Three..." Monique counted to herself as she started to do squat after squat. Meanwhile, Tanner was having his way with her involuntarily, as his penis slipped in and out of her slightly puckered butthole. He began to cry. This was the pinnacle of embarrassment; he was fucking his trainee's ass, and she wasn't even noticing. He tried with all of his might to pry himself away, but his sticky bonds were like superglue, and this smelly beast before him was far too powerful to resist, even with all of his strength. Eventually he gave in, lacking the power to continue his struggle, and he accepted his situation. He began thrusting with Monique's squats, trying to derive any pleasure from his messed up situation. 

"Twenty-two... twenty-three..." Monique started to lose breath, nearing her limit. She was blissfully unaware of the anal she was participating in, but she was still feeling pleasure from the tingling sensation she had, which made her not want to stop this set. She kept pushing and pushing with all of her might, straining her body for every last ounce of strength. Her abs were tight and her face was getting red. She eventually got down low for a squat, but struggled to pick herself back up. She audibly growled, pushing as hard as she could. Tanner was about to bust. He heard her struggles, trying to get as much out of the workout as possible, which turned him on more. Finally, her push had results, but not what she or Tanner were expecting. A short, forceful fart tore through her asshole. The fart was suddenly halted and Tanner felt his cock forcefully shoved into something warm and creamy. He came on the spot, having the most intense orgasm of his life. Gaining clarity from his testosterone levels finally returning to normal, Tanner quickly noticed that the smell had gotten fiercely worse. It smelt like someone took a dump in vegetable stew. He began choking up, gasping for fresh air. Monique was still panting on the group, realizing her set was finally finished. She began standing when she noticed something that filled her with anxiety. 

"Oh my god!" Monique yelled, pulling back her pants from her ass. In doing so, Tanner got some lighting and what he saw before him revolted him beyond words. Firstly, there was the sight of Monique's asshole, covered with sweat on the outside, and disgusting mucus-y slime towards the inside. At the center, however, was the worst of it. Coming from within her ass, was the tip of a piece of shit, turtling out of her butthole, with Tanner's dick still inside of it. Tanner immediately threw up, realizing that he had just finished inside of a log of Monique's poop. He began struggling harder, desperately trying to break away. Monique stood up slowly, trying not make matters worse. She began squat-running, which knocked around Tanner inside. He was forcefully smacked against her shit-stained asshole, unable to combat the force of Monique's strut.

"Please be open, I have to go NOW!" Monique pleaded. Hearing those words, any ounce of Tanner's optimism was erased. He felt completely doomed in his situation, as he realized that he has not experienced the worst of Monique's ass yet. Confirming this, the log Tanner had been battling shifted towards him, as Monique was beginning to lose control of it. Monique busted through the doors of the women's bathroom. Fortunately for her, there was a stall open. It was time for Monique to give one final push for her workout.


Incredible Weight Loss by BasementDegen
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: Very scat-heavy chapter!

Swinging the door with excessive force, Monique bursted into a stall, barely managing to hold everything back. Her glutes were working overtime, keeping her ass cheeks locked in like a vice grip. She yanked down her shorts, even before she managed to get the door closed. She hastily managed to lock the stall before she hopped right onto the porcelain throne. Monique hoped nobody was about to hear her let loose, but she really did not have time to worry about that, because it was coming whether she was ready or not.

Two fleshy globes met Tanner's back as he was shoved in reverse by Monique's steaming turd. Tanner desperately tried to get a grip, knowing what awaits him below. He was able to get a handful of ass hair, and he held on with all of his grip strength. With Monique crashing down on the toilet seat, her cheeks parted and Tanner got a quick look below at the water before Monique began to let loose. The log, barreling out of her anus, pushed hard on Tanner, but he was able to maintain his grip. He was pushed above the waste, with his body and face rubbed all along the length of it, covering half of his body in muck. Monique's payload was finally delivered, leaving Tanner in a quick sense of relief. This burden did not remain lifted for long, as Tanner fell into a false sense of security, loosening his grip ever so slightly. Monique, suddenly, pushed hard and released a short, powerful fart that launched Tanner from her butthole towards the waters below. 

"No.. no! NOOO!!!" Tanner screamed as he was plummeting to his doom. He didn't even have time to turn around, as all he saw was Monique's gaping asshole, loading another round. Expecting water, Tanner instead landed hard with a *splat*. His back was shoved fairly deep into a pile of mud. It did not take Tanner long to realize, he had just crashed into the very same log of shit he finished in just moments ago. Up above, small and frequent farts began escaping from Monique's titanic ass, loosening another load. Monique looked down into the toilet bowl. Tanner desperately tried to move his arms, but he was trapped. 

"Oh my god..." Monique said in shock, looking directly towards Tanner. Tanner felt a wave of hope, as he began yelling for Monique, looking into her bewildered gaze. Monique broke the eye contact and bent further down, checking under the stalls. 

"Thank god nobody is in here! This might be my biggest dump ever..." Tanner's hope faded quickly. She didn't even notice him. He realized this was because he was rubbed into her poop earlier, giving him the perfect shit camouflage. Monique began pushing harder, visibly straining her face and releasing more gas. Another massive stool began making it's way out of her anus. Tanner was exerting all of his strength, trying to free himself from his shitty shackles. He finally got one arm free, and he began pushing himself out of the muck. Finally, he was about free and standing, when a shadow quickly loomed over him. He looked up and his heart began beating out of his chest. A huge log was barreling towards him. He quickly sprinted to the side, trying to jump off of his raft. He made it to the edge before contact was made. The second stool crashed into one side of the first one, causing Tanner to be catapulted upwards, right towards Monique. 

Tanner, like a speeding bullet, flew right into Monique's slimy butthole. "Mmmmm.... that feels so good..." Monique moaned, unaware that some of the tingling feeling was Tanner being shoved inside of her ass. Tanner was in hell. The toilet smelled horrible enough, but now the smell was ten times as intense, and his entire body was drenched in viscous ooze. Tanner tried to move, but the tunnel was tight and Monique's anal walls were very slippery. He managed to flip over onto his back to catch any amount of breath he could. Suddenly, Tanner was shoved backwards, being squished and rubbed hard against a wall of mud. In all of the chaos, Tanner momentarily forgot that Monique was still taking her massive dump, and now Tanner was in the source.

"Hnnnnng..! Mmmm......" Monique moaned, panted, and grunted some more, as she moved along each turd. Tanner meanwhile, was being continuously flattened as one... two... three more logs ran over him while inside Monique's booty.

"Ahh.... I think that's all... If that work out didn't shed a few pounds, this absolutely must have!" Monique said in relief, panting and winding down. Tanner was still laying on his back, absolutely covered in what was left of Monique's new diet. He was mortified, but also relaxed somewhat, knowing that it was over.

*GURRRRRRRRRRRRR* Deep from her intestines, what sounded like an intense loud roar bellowed through Monique's rectum, into Tanner's ears, shocking him to his core. "Ohhhh......" Monique groaned, grabbing onto her stomach"

"That protein shake is tearing up my insides! I guess I'm not quite.... done..." Monique said as she began pushing once again. Tanner was flailing about, trying to get free from his cocoon. Suddenly, unlike before, Tanner was met with a jet stream of filth. Monique was pushing out a heavy load of diarrhea and it was washing him away. Like a firehose, Tanner and Monique's dump were shot out of her ass, into the waters below. Once again, Tanner landed hard into her filth, before being pummeled by the following river of feces. Monique groaned hard above, releasing liquid shit for what felt like minutes. Once the mudslide subsided, Tanner was left gasping for air, narrowly avoiding drowning in Monique's shit. 

"Okay... that has to be it. I don't think I have anything left in my tummy" Monique said breathlessly. She began pulling toilet paper, wiping away her filthy, dropping two wads into the toilet around Tanner. 

"Mmmm..." moaned Monique, feeling the collective pleasure from the workout and the relief of her mighty dump. Monique once again checked under the stalls. With her left hand, she began rubbing her pussy, right above Tanner. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. "How could she be so turned on after doing... that?" Tanner wondered to himself. With her other hand, Monique was pulling something up on her phone. Tanner got a peek and was shocked. She pulled up his Instagram! Tanner felt pitiful. He just got raped and shit on by his student, and now she was about to get off, with him in mind, all over him. 

"I don't mind you had to stand me up today Tanner... maybe you'll make it up to me later... hehe..." Monique sighed deeply, getting into a groove. Her fingers began pummeling her clit, getting her wetter and wetter. The smell of sex filled the bowl, as the shit smell was slowly subsiding somewhat. Monique's moans and pheromones were intoxicating to Tanner as, despite having next to no energy, his dick became rock-hard and he could barely resist himself. Finally, he gave in and began stroking himself. If he was going to perish, he wanted one last bit of pleasure before it happened.

"NN... Uhn.... Tanner! Uhnnnn... yeah.. Tanner... right there! Nnnhhhggg" only grunts and quick-winded sentences escaped Monique's unending moaning. She was rubbing herself vigorously at this point, swaying back and forth forcefully on the toilet seat causing it to creak and squeak. Down below, Tanner was in a rhythm of his own, rubbing his cock with excessive speed. His arm ached and his hand cramped, but he was so close he chose to ignore the pain. Monique's rhythmic swaying began to turn into sporadic jolting, as she was near finished.

"Oh god... Uhn! UHNNN!! AHHHHNNNN!!!" Tanner saw Monique's vagina and asshole clinch uncontrollably as Monique was having a massive orgasm. Tanner, right on queue, came forcefully. As he was finishing, he started to get pelted by large globs of liquid. Monique was finishing all over Tanner, but all he could do was lay there and take it. Monique wiped off her fingers and threw the last wad of toilet paper into the bowl, standing up and pulling her shorts up.

"That was amazing.... what a perfect end to a work out!" spoke Monique gleefully. Light blinded Tanner as Monique removed her ass from the seat, pulling up her shorts tightly over her perfect rear. He began to accept his fate as he watched Monique reach her arm over to the handle to flush. Water started splashing all around Tanner as he began to spin violently. He became submerged as all of the crap around him started going all over the place, pelting him repeatedly as he tried to gain any form of control. Eventually, Tanner resurfaced, coughing up murky toilet water as he floated on a loose piece of shit. 

"Ughhhhh, clogged?" Monique barked in frustration. Tanner looked up at her, thinking that he may be spared from this ordeal, even if he had no hope of getting out of there himself. He reached up in shock and desperation when he saw her hand reach for the handle again. Tanner was spun around and around in the bowl, receiving yet another diarrhea-filled swirlie. Eventually he came to a stop again, floating on a layer of muck, covered head to toe in soaked feces.

"Oh well... I guess staff will have to take care of it. I'll just text Tanner and tell him I was okay without him. Instead of a refund for the session, maybe he can instead take me out to a nice dinner! Who knows where that can lead hehe..." Monique declared to herself. Tanner watched his whole world go dark as Monique closed the lid. He heard the bathroom door open and close as he finally rested. He slowly shut his eyes, until he fell unconscious. Some time passed until, suddenly, Tanner was awakened by the loud thud of the door opening. Tanner heard the foot steps of multiple people.

"Great session today Chloe!" A familiar voice boomed through the bathroom.

"Thank you, Katelyn!" An effeminate voice responded.

Katelyn was another trainer at the gym, one who was considered the only real competition to Tanner in terms of success and reputation. Her workout regimes were fierce and cardio-focused and her diets were unforgivingly strict. She was a massive hit with folks coming in to shed weight. Light once again flooded the bowl, blinding Tanner. He finally gained some focus and he looked up in horror at his massive coworker.

"Seriously? Someone left the toilet clogged.... Chloe, could you grab the plunger for me?" The tall toned women barked at her student. It was bad enough that Tanner had to endure that mental and physical dominance from his student, but now he's going to have to take whatever is given to him by not only a fellow fitness instructor, but possibly the most crazy of them all.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12694