Caiwei by Keliadom
Summary:

What happens when a girl suddenly finds herself instantaneously growing more than twice as tall as the Himalayas? How will the world adapt? Can she control her growing needs? Will her motherly nature endure her newfound perspective?




Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Destruction, Feet, Gentle, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 16254 Read: 31378 Published: January 16 2023 Updated: April 14 2023

1. Genesis by Keliadom

2. Witness by Keliadom

3. Life After by Keliadom

4. Apocalypse by Keliadom

5. Nourishment by Keliadom

6. Apotheosis by Keliadom

7. Post Scriptum by Keliadom

Genesis by Keliadom

Story Tags - INSTANT GROWTH, GIGA GIANTESS, ASIAN, LACTATION, BREAST EXPANSION

Check out all of my stories on https://deviantart.com/keliadom




Caiwei

By Keliadom


It was early in the day as Han walked the streets of his favorite metropolis. On a summer day like this, the heat in S. city was unbearable, sometimes as soon as a few hours after sunrise, as is typical of this part of Asia. —This does not bode well—he thought. The man took a handkerchief out of a pocket in his jeans, wiping some drops of sweat off his brow. He looked up and squinted at the sharp glare from the nearby skyscrapers mirror-like glass exterior. —I need to cool off—he continued, his eyes darting left and right in the search of an oasis of respite. Han entered a nearby indoor food court, on the first floor of a large office tower. Immediately, cool air embraced him. The smell of a nearby stew pot hit his nostrils. Looking around, Han noticed a lot of restaurants at the court were still closed, while the staff behind the counters could be seen preparing for the upcoming rush hour of lunch. Today, Han was off work, and as is customary for him during those times, he simply enjoyed the busy life of the city. He sat down on one of the few open bars and requested a small salted soda water. Its nice minty taste was absolutely welcome to his senses.


As he rested, Han took the time to look at the people who passed by. He always liked to imagine their lives. The first to catch his attention was a tall, svelte figure. Her head was down over her phone as she frantically typed, moving with gusto towards a definite goal. Just like that, she turned a corner and was gone. —She’s a doer—thought Han. Maybe with a woman like her, his life would not have felt so aimless, so lonely. She could have pushed him on a better path. 


Another figure passed by. This time someone a bit more plain. Han observed her features: an oval face, with no strongly defined chin. Her shape lacked curves, giving her a completely forgivable look… would it not be for her wear: a long sleeve white jacket that extended behind her in a sort of double cape. Her legwear was some sort of thin fabric that espoused her limbs dutifully. Her shoes were of an orange like color that clashed with everything else she wore. —For sure, a troubled youth—thought Han.


On and on he dreamed as people crossed paths with him. Little moments of life did he hope to capture. Until he saw her. On her way out of the food court, passed by Han a smaller, stout beauty. Han couldn’t believe his eyes. She was nothing like the usual women in the area. Most were thin, if not frail, always running after the latest trendy diet. Instead, this new vision looked like a pinnacle of health: the pair of jeans she wore seemed to struggle, her wide thighs pushing the fabric outward like they desperately tried to rip the fabric apart. The white sandals she wore also struggled with the width of her feet, clearly made for thinner frames. Her behind had a perfect round curve that you could sink your hands in, her hips ready to take their place should she sit on a bench. As the woman approached the exit, she stopped for a moment, and turned around, seemingly searching for something. Han’s eyes widened, his hand covering his mouth. —Damn she is… those are…—his mind fluttered. The girl’s red t-shirt, like her jeans, struggled for its life, pushed to its very limit as the seams showed obvious holes even at this distance, with her pale skin subtly swelling through. From behind, he had thought she was already impressive for the barely contained curves her jeans advertised, but once she faced him, any idea that her backside was her defining feature was thrown out to the wind. —She would be more at home in one of those European countries—thought Han. Had this woman not possessed the jet-black hair typical of the locals, he could have imagined her with blonde pigtails in a marketing campaign for tourism as antique windmills adorned the displayed countryside. 


Lost in reverie, Han briefly lost sight of her. She had gone out. Without even turning back, he left some cash on the counter and ran out, a hint of subtlety just in front of each of his steps. There she was, crossing the street on the other side. It was impossible to miss her, and as Han noticed, so was it for anyone else. More obvious men simply stared, their heads turning as she strutted past them. Every step she took seemed like an exercise in balancing her chest, her face barely hiding the discomfort brought by the attention they created. Han relaxed his pace as he got closer. He used the reflection of the nearby shops’ windows as a way to keep an eye on her from different viewpoints. —What am I even doing—his mind briefly wondered. At this point, he wasn’t sure why he was following. It was far from his usual behavior, yet her shape compelled him. He noticed she was without a brassiere. There was no outline of one showing through her overly stretched t-shirt. From the front, her breasts were wide enough to cover her arms on the side, each pointing outward left and right, with a very prominent large nipple visible against the fabric, as if they were both suffocating spheres, longing for release, flattened as they were by the shirt. 


Han continued on for a while. She was not walking fast. —Her soul is a gentle one. Such care in each step…—thought Han. They walked on as the crowd densified, soon shoulder to shoulder. It was getting harder to keep up. —Maybe this is it for today—Han mentally whispered to himself. He had lost sight of her. —Better head back—he thought as he turned around, a hint of melancholia grasping at his heart.


“Oof!” exclaimed Han. Lost in reverie, he crashed into someone, launching them at the sidewalk. “I’m so sorry, are you OK?” Han said, looking down to his poor victim. Immediately, Han realized why it had felt like hitting a couch.


—It’s her!—


The girl he had followed. She was crouching, trying to regain balance.


“I’m so sorry! Are you OK?” Asked Han, extending a hand out, completely taken aback by his clumsiness. The girl grasped his hand as she pulled herself. —So soft—thought Han, surprised at how this smaller lady was not just comfy in appearance, but also in the way she used her strength: her palm barely exerted any as Han picked her up.


“No problem, I’m all right!” She responded with a soft voice, brushing dust off of her vestments. “Uh,” she hesitated, “thanks for helping me up,” she told him, a hint of blush striking her features. Her face up close was something else. A beautiful, motherly complexion. Her eyes belied just enough age to know she was either late twenties or early thirties. Her smile, as she responded to Han, showed impressive lips adorning a wide, expressive mouth, just under a cute flat nose. She smiled back at him, waved, and was off again, her long hair trailing in the wind. Han watched as she disappeared in the crowd, waited a second and turned around, daydreaming a bit more. 


He walked a few paces away, only to notice murmurs behind him. Unsure, Han looked again behind him: a crowd had formed just where the girl had gone. People cried with concern. Rapidly, Han pushed his way through the mass of onlookers, arriving at the center of their gathering, only to witness the very same woman crouching, holding her stomach, her body completely hunched over.
“What’s happening, are you all right?” Han thought to ask while everyone else watched, unsure if they should help or not. He immediately bent down by her side. “Give me your arm, I’ll help you up to a nearby bench…” said Han, looking around for any place he could help her sit and rest. He noticed her previously struggling jeans had ripped apart very slightly at the seams, with part of her skin poking out just like it did on her shirt.


“It’s… it’s no use…” responded the girl. 

“What?” Han was puzzled.

“I… it’s coming, I can’t…” she whispered. “R… you have to…”


Han put his arm over her shoulder and approached his ear to her head, her soft voice barely reaching him. “I’m sorry, I can’t understand. What are you saying?” he asked her.


“You have to…” the woman could barely stay still. Han noticed her arms shaking, while her toes tensed, gripping the tip of her sandals as the leather band found itself ripping from the strings attaching it to the sole. A small moment of clarity filled her mind. “YOU HAVE TO RUN!” she finally was able to yell.


Han didn’t understand. Run from what? Where? Why? There was a lack of noticeable danger and someone in distress. Thus he listened to his instinct, his gut feeling, that wanted this bountiful woman safe. Han saw the people around them looking concerned at the warning. He got closer to her and spoke clearly: “Everything is going to be all r…” Han started saying, just as the sound of ripping clothes filled the air. His right hand was suddenly pressed against a mound of skin from the girl’s ass. Her top exploded in a confetti of fabric as her two now gargantuan breasts instantly blew in size, pounding the cement of the sidewalk with enough force to split the slab of concrete in two. 


Han’s body was propelled backward as a mass of flesh from her thighs punched his entire body with what felt like the force of a thousand martial art fighters. The wind was fully knocked out of him, his breath failing, his consciousness faded as the outward explosion of growing flesh surrounded the entire area, covering his body in a microsecond. There were no cries, only silence. His entire body was now covered by expanding skin from the girl’s nearest body part. Darkness took him.




Witness by Keliadom
Author's Notes:

Story Tags - INSTANT GROWTH, GIGA GIANTESS, ASIAN, LACTATION, BREAST EXPANSION

Check out all of my stories on https://deviantart.com/keliadom



On a large highway, aimed at the center of S. City, a bus from the line 358 rolled on. The transport had most of its seats used, with its aisle free. Near the front door, a pale and beautiful woman rested her head on her arm, leaning on an unused aisle pole. The floor of the vehicle rattled, waking Zihan from her state of reverie. It had been a few months since she last set foot in her hometown of S. City. The girl, delicate and fair in physique, illuminated the interior of the bus with her presence. Her straight black hair, down to her shoulders, held a sort of regality to it, compounded through well-kept clothing she wore. Outside the moving vehicle, the terrain had slowly been changing from unending farmland into more populated suburban villages. 


Zihan peered outside. —Finally, home—was the immediate thought that materialized. Her mind took stock of the people around her: a young teenager in the back, his arm over an obvious girlfriend, telling her honeyed thoughts. In front of her, an old man, with an old mind, eyeing her body with the clear intent of qualifying her worth. Zihan stared at the man back, a frown of disgust clearly aimed at shaming. Caught in his stare, he simply averted his look, as one does nonchalantly. —And… back with the usual crowd—thought Zihan. She never held much love for her old town.


High-rise buildings now stood tall over the approaching horizon. Zihan turned her attention to the city, her eye caught by moving forms in the sky: over the city, low clouds seemed to congregate, spinning, forming a large, shallow funnel. —What…—Zihan was puzzled for a moment, until a blue, all encompassing light submerged everything. For a couple of seconds, the windows outside the bus bathed a light so bright nothing could be discerned past the glass. The driver slammed on the brakes. The passengers yelled, filling the air with a cacophony of fear and confusion.


“What’s happening!” yelled Zihan, unheard by the panicking crowd. The public bus stopped moving and the light outside receded. A deep silence filled the vehicle as the passengers eyed each other in confusion. They barely had a respite as the bus suddenly echoed with a terrible crashing sound: a shockwave passing through the area, lifting even the bus slightly on one side for a moment. All now beheld a terrible vision: S. city had been obliterated. Where once stood a thriving downtown area, only deformed rubble remained. The three main towers of the most prominent high-rises were now a misshapen and twisted carcass of metal and cement, barely discernible through thick clouds of smoke. The bus driver tried as he might to turn the key in the ignition, but to no avail: it rotated loosely, without resistance or reaction. There was not even an attempt by the motor at choking up. Everything was fried.


“Everyone out!” yelled the driver. The doors, unable to open in the absence of power, forced everyone to use the emergency exits through the windows. Zihan could scarcely believe the sight outside: hundreds of people stunned and lost, standing outside their vehicles, confused at what they had witnessed. Not a single car in working order. She took a phone out of her purse, pressing the screen in an attempt to activate it. The device stayed mute. Around the city, the wind had picked up, and the large, thick clouds of dust from the obliterated buildings slowly gave way. Behind Zihan came a scream: the girlfriend she had spotted earlier pointed at the city, terrified. The boyfriend, for his part, simply stared, mouth agape. Zihan looked back at the sight horrifying the girl. Her eyes squinted, barely able to see past the dust.


Out from the debris, spanning the entirety of the city’s width, rose a mass, colored of flesh. To its left, a bump in the shape of a shoulder blade. The ground started shaking terribly, to a point where most of the passengers had to widen their stances. Further left than the previously sighted shoulder blade shape, another spherical form arose, this time, covered in a blanket of a black and dark strings, hanging all the way to the ground and disappearing in the dust. From all the way to the very left edge of her vision, a massive hand, a couple of kilometers long, appeared from behind the ruins, smashing down on a block of apartments that were still standing. —That’s a… hand! I’m seeing a person. A giant person—she realized. 


The form rose, the earth trembled. -A girl—remarked Zihan. She pivoted as she rose, presenting her back. Her curves were prominent, her ass massive. From atop its bulbous shape, debris fell. The distant sound of a large amount of rubble reverberated around the countryside. Still she rose, unending, separating the clouds as her wide shoulders pierced the heavens. Solidifying her stance, her thick right leg moved ever so slightly, sending a new, but smaller, shockwave for leagues around. Zihan couldn’t help but feel a familiarity towards the being. Something entranced her about the giant.


The titan stretched herself, facing the dumbfounded group watching her. Thick smoke in the shape of a cumulonimbus rose high in the atmosphere, hiding the upper body with a thick dark cover. Zihan could only distinguish the giant’s plump calves now, poking out of the smoke at the very bottom, just as one foot stepped forward, very slowly, over the ruins.


“She’s coming this way!” yelled the young girl from the bus, with barely held tears and in complete hysterics. The foot slammed down, now appearing humongous as it approached, its scale more easily comprehensible after traversing almost half the distance to the group in an instant. In the sky, the clouds above the group darkened, signaling a thick mass above it hiding the sunlight. Suddenly, two almost symmetrical masses parted the clouds, far apart. Two giant nipples followed by relatively abnormally wide areolas. The rest of the breasts rapidly followed, and Zihan finally understood. The giant girl had leaned over, which made her incomprehensibly large mammaries hand perpendicular to the ground, pulled by gravity. A hand could be seen, piercing and toiling the dust clouds, pushing them away as to create a direct line of sight. The sky cleared. Zihan saw her visage. Caiwei. 


Guiltful memories streamed back to her at the sight. Back in university, Zihan was never able to stand the sight of Caiwei. Zihan knew her own features easily pierced the hearts of men. Everyone said so. She had stopped counting the number of times her peers compared her to younger celebrities. And yet, every time she stood by Caiwei’s side, men would now have eyes only for this upstart. Zihan’s aristocratic aura kept most people at arm’s length. A poise she was very proud of. And so when Caiwei came into these men’s lives, with her warm, shy and affectionate nature, people naturally flocked to her. Zihan’s elitism was no match against such familiarity. As summer arrived, and Caiwei dropped the thick shirt for a tighter, summery one, whatever chances Zihan might have had to capture the base instinct of men was gone. Caiwei’s breasts dominated any show. Their form so full, thick and imposing as to choke the life out of any shirts Caiwei wore. Any form of scorn Zihan tried throwing at Caiwei backfired. By then, though, it was too late: their hearts had already been made captive.


“No, no, no no no no and no!” Zihan exclaimed in a rising panic. Above her, the gargantuan mass that was Caiwei’s breast approached, covering most of the sky above the stranded group. By simply bending her torso while standing, eager to observe something on the ground far, far behind the stranded group, Caiwei was able to cover immeasurable tracks of land with just her torso.


Nearby, the young girlfriend noticed Zihan’s distress. The young woman jogged to her, barely holding tears as her body shook with stress. “This is real, isn’t it?” asked the woman to Zihan.

She turned towards the crying girl, with eyes barely focused on reality. “No. No, it’s not real.” Zihan whispered. “Look at her!” She screamed, scaring the young girlfriend. “Look at everyone here. Why is everyone looking at her… AGAIN!” Her hands spasmed. “Look at her stomach goddamnit! Look at these folds as she bends! She’s fat!”


The girl looked back at her boyfriend, unsure of how to react. “I don’t think this is the problem here…” she said in a low tone.


“Of course not, the problem is her! She’s always one upping me!” Zihan continued. A small crowd gathered nearby from all the bus’s passengers. Zihan continued raving and ranting about Caiwei’s odious sexual displays, how she did not deserve any of this. That if anything, it should be her. She yelled, spit and cried as her knees buckled to the floor. More people joined, intrigued by the commotion. Everyone looked at Zihan, it seemed, at least this time….




Life After by Keliadom
Author's Notes:

Story Tags - INSTANT GROWTH, GIGA GIANTESS, ASIAN, LACTATION, BREAST EXPANSION

Check out all of my stories on https://deviantart.com/keliadom



Seven figures, hobbled together around a makeshift fire and draped in a thick fabric, are talking amongst themselves. They spoke softly with only the sporadic crackling of the fireplace as punctuation for their words. For kilometers around stood the ruins of a once great modern city. Long shadowy lines striped the group, remains of foundational steel beams from crumbled skyscrapers as the sun sets far away beyond the horizon. Two of the group brought out a hand-sewn leather bag, picking some food supplies from it. Another sets up a metal grill over the fire. One of them, an older man, sits by the youngest in the crowd: a young man in his mid twenties, fair skinned and lacking in musculature.


“Is it true what I’ve heard, Muyang?” asks the older man. “Is it true that you knew her?”


The young man nodded. “Yeah, I did. I knew her as Caiwei. I only had one class with her. She was always early. I didn’t pay much attention to her, as she was always up and to the back of the class, leaning down with hair covering her face. There are always a few other students like this, that keep to themselves, in a sort of introverted way. I never had that problem, personally.” Muyang poked a bit of food over the grill with a stick, moving it for a more even cooking, then continued: “The first time I paid attention was… and I think it was on a day without a common class with her… was when I noticed her being accosted by a group of girls in the alleyway. I paid no mind until I passed by the group and my ears picked up one word: ‘whore’. I remember turning around and simply saying ‘I’m sorry what?’ out loud. They looked at me with disdain and simply left. One of the girls in the group, which I recognized as Zihan from one of my other classes, an absolute princess if I ever saw one, turned back to me, then to Caiwei, before looking at her with one of the meanest looks I had ever seen a girl give to another. A single interaction that proved to me how looks can be deceiving.”


A small murmur passed through the crowd huddled around the fire, with signs of approbation from most as their heads nodded. Muyang continued: “I remember looking at Zihan departing and thinking ‘how can she be so mean to this small, shy girl?’ I turned to her and asked if she was OK. Caiwei, who’s form was sinking in an overly large pull, her books over her chest, simply moved her head up and down before voicing a very quick ‘thank you’ and left. I only noticed her again a few days later, in a class we shared without my knowledge. I had arrived before her, sat at my usual spot, only to have her arrive a bit later… to sit right by my side.”


“Is that how it began?” asked the old man. Muyang indicated that yes, it was.


“What about her… you know…” asked another middle-aged figure, gesturing over their chest with their hands, as if trying to hold two large objects. “Were they always like that?”


Muyang’s mouth drew a smile, the kind that someone can barely keep inside as their emotions want to say that yes, they had been privileged, that life had given them to experience something that no other could. “Oh yeah,” he said, “I would say she was smaller, proportionally, than she is now, but still absolutely shirt splitting big. I’m pretty sure it is what the other women envied her. The pull she had worn on that first fateful day in the corridor, for example, was completely loose on her… except for the area of her chest, which tested the strength of the fabric with all its might.”


“And how was the sex?” asked another robed figure, their visage hidden by a black mask covering their nose and mouth, but their soft voice giving away their womanly nature.


Muyang, and everyone else around, took no notice at the strangeness of the question, such concerns for modesty now a thing of the pass considering the current reality. “Oh, she was amazing!” Muyang continued on with details: “The best words I could use to describe her are soft, kind and motherly. That first night, a few months later after she and I had bonded, we rapidly ended up going at each other. I had thought of her as nice and shy, but in bed she was anything but! She actually was the first to initiate if you would believe it. In no time at all, she had removed my pants with zeal I could not have imagined. It was like a sort of pent-up satisfaction finally being let out. The breaking of her frustration.”


Far in the distance, tremors echoed. For each one, the fire spit out more ash and embers. Nobody in the group reacted to the shakes as Muyang pressed on with his description: “Every time we would do it, she would end up on top. Her motherly hips cradled me with such ease, ah, you would not believe. Caiwei was deep. She took particular pleasure in pushing her giant breasts in my face.” Muyang showed his palm to the group. “Just like this, that was one of her areolas, with nips of a size you would not believe.” No one spoke, completely captured by the storyteller’s words. By now, the rhythmic tremors had become loud enough that Muyang had to speak louder: “And that’s not all: month over month, I could swear they grew bigger. At the beginning, the bottom of my palm to the tip of my fingers would have covered just a bit more than her areola. One of my hands was enough to hold one breast up. By last month, there was just no chance. My fingers were woefully inadequate to cover two thirds of her areola, while it took two of my hands to heft up just one breast. She was a beast….”


By now, everyone in the group had crouched down, holding as best as they could to their posture as a full on quake rocked the soil every few seconds. “Caiwei told me it was because she was trying to hold back. That her pent-up desires were making her swell. She wanted us to try to abstain for a month or two… That was the last conversation I had with her, a month ago. The rest that happened, two weeks ago, you all know.” 


Wind had picked up around them, strong enough to extinguish the fire. The setting sun was covered by an immense form as a deep shadow covered the land for kilometers around. Muyang saw everyone looking up to the sky, their eyes pointed to a vision behind him. A couple of kilometers to his left, a mass of flesh crashed down, burrowing in the ground, lifting soil not unlike a meteor would. To his left, the same happened, as another long mass of flesh trampled far away. Muyang and the group put up their hoods, holding their openings as best as they could as a wall of wind blasted everyone for a few seconds from the left, then moments after from the right. Two giant shockwaves from the massive forms that had set down.


Muyang turned and looked up. It was her: Caiwei. Her large, soft thighs dominated the sky left and right, drawing everyone’s sight to the large, massive sex between her legs. Caiwei, with both hands on her hips, slowly bent down as overgrown fat breasts, which had been hanging down to her navel, hung farther away from her body as her spine bent ever closer to a thirty-degree angle, her imposing head appearing in sight, beaming with a radiant smile of several hundred meters wide.


“Caiwei…” whispered Muyang. The earth shook again as the being raised her right foot. Its mass rose to the sky like a rocket departing to the skies, fighting off against gravity as it slowly but surely hovered ever higher. She moved her foot over the city, its immensity now covering the entirety of the sky, her heel far away in the distance, while the deep arch of her thick and wide foot stood above them all, marred by many wrinkles accentuated from the angle of the setting sun. The rhythmic sound of falling debris punctuated the event. The mass lowered, covering all, becoming the sky as the wall of skin under her foot got ever closer, the wind picking up in intensity as an untold quantity of air found itself displaced from the moving foot. Muyang kneeled. “She comes,” he said, an air of resignation on his face. The others braced for the impact.


The event felt cataclysmic. Muyang fell down, his breath taken as the soil rose what felt like two meters before crashing back down again. Sharp cries rose from the group and then nothing. Complete darkness covered all and silence befell the ruined city. A minute passed. Muyang picked himself up, parts of his vestments in tater, his face covered in dirt. The feeling of wetness on his right arm drew his attention. A benign wound was bleeding slowly. Looking up, Muyang’s eyes adjusted to the lack of light. Far to his right, a distant opening: the titan-like entrance of a cavern created by the curvature of Caiwei’s foot. The orange light of the fading sun drew its contour with perfection. Never had Muyang felt so encompassed by someone else. The joyful memories of having his head buried in Caiwei’s large breasts, as he pressed both over each of his ears, feeling her skin cover up his head, was nothing compared to the current torrent of emotion filling him. The entire world was hers.


Again, her foot moved. The mass raised anew, air rushing in on all sides. Just like that, Caiwei placed her foot to its original position, as carefully as she could. “Aah! She spared us!” exclaimed the old man behind him. “She spared us because of you, Muyang!” Tremors rattled the ruins as Caiwei crouched down, placing her hands on her bent knee as she looked upon the footprint she had created. “Only by following you to this place tonight have we been spared!” Muyang looked at the man, uncertain. The wind suddenly picked up until a thundering bass rolled over the city.


“I SEE YOU.”


Caiwei spoke.


“I SEE YOU ALL. SO SMALL, SO DELICATE. AS I THOUGHT, NONE OF YOU WERE HURT.” Muyang peered down at his left arm, encrusted with now dried blood. He would be fine. “THIS STEP IS BUT THE FIRST IN REBUILDING. EVERYONE THAT DWELLS IN IT HAS MY PROTECTION.” Around Muyang, the group cheered: for Caiwei, for Muyang and for their survival. The group advanced, shuffling to the beginning of a small depreciation that ultimately opened up to the apocalyptic sight of the crater left by Caiwei’s heel. All the way around its outer circumference, Muyang noticed different groups of people heading down its slopes. The procession had begun. He turned around to address the people following him. “Shall we?” he asked them. His eyes darted from one person to the next. Only one was missing: the masked one. He looked for them, only to spot their silhouette, standing on top of a further ruined store. Muyang could barely see them, blinded by the last rays of the setting Sun, but still got a glimpse of their long black hair, an air of regality to them, before they turned and disappeared from sight. He turned back to his group.


“Let’s go!”





Apocalypse by Keliadom
Author's Notes:

Story Tags - INSTANT GROWTH, GIGA GIANTESS, ASIAN, LACTATION, BREAST EXPANSION

Check out all of my stories on https://deviantart.com/keliadom


Far from any sign of civilizations, Caiwei walks. Each step is a tremendous effort: the thick atmosphere weighs down on her ankles like heavy chains. Her feet, strangely enough, feel heavier than the rest of her body due to the large difference in gravitic strength fifteen kilometers up where her head stands. Everything had felt alien to her since that day she grew. The curvature of the planet was obvious and she knew that had she decided to walk forward in a straight line, she would come back to the location she started at in a ridiculously short time.


Her soles stepped on this strange ground, whose hard surface felt as if covered with a small layer of moss. Over in the distance, a few hundreds of kilometers which to her appeared as a few tens of meters, Caiwei could spot an ever-growing pile of rocks that would be waist high if she stood by it. The Himalayas. As she explored, Caiwei made sure to avoid what she thought of as swampy areas: damp soil covered in fog that were in reality no more than plains where humidity gathered, unable to cross the mountain range. Without being able to see through the clouds, Caiwei preferred to avoid the location. For all the detachment her situation brought her, she still wanted to avoid needless trauma for the people down by her feet.


Caiwei had to be careful: trying to imagine the sight the others saw filled her with a strange exhilarating void, not unlike when falling from great heights. Scanning the horizon, she finally spotted a distant glint. There, in a plain of yellowish expanse was what looked like a few handfuls of jewels. Caiwei advanced as well as she could, her tremendous mass still fighting against physics. The titan looked down around each step. She made sure to place her toes on wild soil, before lowering her heel to forever scar the planet with one step.


-Let’s see if these will react better…—ponders Caiwei. Her form was but a few meters, at her scale, away from the glinting city. Caiwei got as close as she could without stepping on the suburbs. Her mass crouched down very carefully. Her gargantuan breasts sprayed over her thighs as she did so, with her right one falling between her legs, while her left slid down her thigh to the outside, both now massively shifting her center of gravity.


Caiwei’s eyes opened up the moment she realized. —Crap, crap, crap!—her mind panicked. She moved her left arm with tremendous speed, slamming an open palm down on the ground, instantly displacing gigatons of matter. Like frail little sand structures, parts of the glinting city crumbled from the shock she generated. “I’m so sorry!” Caiwei said aloud before finally crouching down to a stable position.


She could see a very large crowd in the more central urbanized areas of the city. —Can I even get a good look at them? If I just lean in slowly…—Caiwei pondered. The giant woman placed herself on all four, careful so as to place her limbs on a seemingly lifeless area. She felt like she was doing precision work, her fingers carefully feeling the soil it displaced, making sure to move as slow as possible. A sharp pleasurable shock was felt at the tip of her fat nipples as the two masses barreled down to the ground, creating localized tremors. —Damn… again! —Caiwei bit her lower lip, the same way one does after making an easy mistake. Still she tried to get her face ever closer to the ground. There on the edge of the city, barely perceptible, Caiwei spotted an untold number of tiny black dots.


A great gathering of untold numbers had assembled to gawk at the titan. Almost the totality of the city’s inhabitants, huddling together. Caiwei leaned in closer, her lips only a few hundreds of meters above the crowd. “Do not be afraid, little ones. I wish you no harm. Make sure to stand far away!” She spoke slowly, with the kindest intonation she could muster.


Already, the fire in her loins had awakened. She knew she would have to let it all out soon. Her original expansion had begun by not listening to her body’s needs. Too much had been pent-up, she had felt, until a door opened inside her, a vision to a new reality. Standing above the city as she was, dominating over millions simply by existing, gave her an immense need to safeguard all. —My flock—she thought. All these people would need to be brought under her protection. She was to be their mother, their provider… their land.


Caiwei leaned back, ever so carefully. She could never be sure how many of a specific crowd was on her side. The first intact city she had visited after her initial genesis ended in an unfortunate disaster, the memories of it still painful to her heart. In the past few weeks, however, she had found a certain way to make sure all would be obedient, calm and kind, not only to her, but others. Caiwei sat with her legs splayed outward, her heels planted on each side on the far end of the city, so that her large round thighs straddle each side of the urbanized landscape. In front of the gathered inhabitants now appeared Caiwei’s rotund, gaping sex. On top of her thighs rested her breasts, their weight squashing her engorged areolas like a prodded balloon.


—It’s time!—she thought. All that was left to do was to get her going. Her proportionally dainty hands caressed the side of her breasts, feeling their weight. Caiwei closed her eyes and concentrated on feeling her touch. Sensitive pleasure immediately traveled from the side of her breasts to her nervous center, causing a vaginal contraction. “Oh… like I said…” her voice was as soft as ever, “stay. You all won’t regret it.” Caiwei peeked at the crowd with one eye open. Already, people at the edge of the assembly were leaving, like scattered dust. —They’re probably running—she thought—but they won’t get far enough. I’m so pent-up. So close…—Caiwei slipped her hands, palms upward, between her thighs and breasts, the sunlight creating harsh shadows from the creases her hands made on her plump thighs. —Oh yeah. Got ’em.—Her mouth opened in pleasure as her fingers found her oversized, erect nipples. Her thumb and index fingers wrapped themselves around it, pumping slowly up and down the fat teats.


At that exact moment, with her eyes closed while soft moans escaped her mouth, the sum of nervous pleasure reached to her sex, eliciting a flood of cunt juices, blasting past her opening and matted pubic hair, only to crash down in the open field she sat in, tearing the soft soil apart with ease. Caiwei bit her lower lip gently as she moaned, leaning back until her left elbow found the ground, just behind her torso. Her midsection now slanted back and to the left, pushing her long teardrops shaped mammaries to the side, the left one crashing down with tremendous power on a nearby suburb right under her ribcage. Kilometers of skin from Caiwei’s fallen breast covered the sky, pressing down on buildings until their foundations cracked. Darkness covered all sight, trapping the heat generated by her excited areola. A rhythmic thumping echoed through the blast-covered land: the myriad of tiny buildings poking at her epidermis had only heightened her sensitivity.


That was all she could take as foreplay. Caiwei’s toes curled up, her heels digging deeper while her right hand rammed four of her fingers inside her sex. Each back and forth of her hand had Caiwei yelling, soft at first, then progressively louder. Very quickly her deafening voice swept the area, the vibration from the sound waves exploding glass for kilometers around. Caiwei felt tension throughout her body. The very same energy that had once made her grow was being released, like a balloon venting excess air. Her hand, blurred from the speed of her masturbation, thankfully stopped her torrential juices from going too far. Caiwei yelled one of her loudest moans, her pelvis suddenly rising in the air from the overload of pleasure, showing to all a clear view of her thick, spherical behind for a movement… until it crashed back down with all her weight, causing untold structural damage for tens of kilometers around.


She had stopped moving. Her torso rose up and down as the last spasms of pleasure finished her off. Finally, Caiwei opened her eyes: black smoke rose in a cloud over the city.-That’s… not too bad, I’m getting better at this—thought Caiwei. She sat back up and looked down between her legs. Around the lake created from her orgasm was the complete entirety of the city’s population. Caiwei smiled. Once again it worked. Was it pheromones? Hypnotism? Primal instinct? She hadn’t been able to find out in the weeks since. All she figured out was that a full-blown orgasm saw everyone pacified.


Caiwei lowered her hands close to the crowd, palm upward so that she could place her nails on the ground, upside down. “Climb up everyone. I’ll bring you to safety. You have six hours at most!” She knew it would take a while for the inhabitants to climb over her nail and up her fingerprints, all the way to her palm. Caiwei closed her eyes and set herself up for meditation. Another city had fallen for her. She smiled peacefully. Her subconscious barely perceived a new development. The power within her would not be denied. A small tingling pushed at the base of her nipples, fattening it ever slowly…




Nourishment by Keliadom
Author's Notes:

Story Tags - INSTANT GROWTH, GIGA GIANTESS, ASIAN, LACTATION, BREAST EXPANSION

Check out all of my stories on https://deviantart.com/keliadom



Deep in the crater of S. City, a giant pyramid, of at least a kilometer in width, rises from the surrounding ruins. The structure, made of a mix of wood, stone and recycled steel, is still but a frame with only its three lowest floors being assembled. An untold number of people swarm around its outside, busy assembling it. Most work seemed to be from manpower alone, other than a very small amount of working construction vehicles. Atop a crest of the crater, Muyang oversees all.


“Make sure that this batch of materials reaches group B.,” directs Muyang to a nearby comrade. The man nods and leaves the area with a bunch of worn out papers. Muyang looks at the pyramid, a look of satisfaction on his face, despite eyes circled with fatigue. Everyone was motivated by the reconstruction efforts. There was no need for competition anymore. Only devotion for communal survival in this new world. The pyramid arose from the upper part of the main crater, where Caiwei’s foot had indented deeper from the padding just under her toes. A bit further from this denivelation were the five smaller craters from where her toes had pressed, mostly filled with water. Muyang looked towards the back of the footprint, where her heel had been. A great barrage of around two kilometers had recently been completed, blocking off the deeper parts of the heel indent from the rest of the footprint.


“Muyang!” A voice came from behind calling him, along with the sound of hooves. It was Hua, mounting a sturdy horse, a young woman of south Asian origins that had discovered the community a few months ago. “Do you have any news? We’re very close to reaching the end of our supply of petrol… again.” Hua took off a hard hat, scratching her head as long unkempt hair fell over her ragged clothes. Muyang was about to answer her until a tremor was felt.


“Yeah, I have news. From just this moment.” He pointed behind Hua, towards the horizon. A distant shape, blurred by the atmosphere, defined itself more and more in the distance as it approached. Caiwei. “Let me see if…” Muyang muttered, taking a pair of heavy-duty binoculars from a nearby bag. “There,” he said, noticing large petrol reservoirs carried by Caiwei in the middle of her palm, “we’ll be fine.” Muyang turned to Hua, who now harbored a look of relief.


“I’m gonna run to tell the others.” Hua placed her hat back on, and was about to task her horse on the way.


“Wait!” Muyang was still looking at the oncoming Caiwei through the binoculars. “Tell the dam operators to get ready! She’s bringing us more than just the supplies.” Hua nodded, before softly kicking her horse, whistling in its ears. Just as swiftly as she had come, she was gone, leaving a trail of dust.


Muyang adjusted the binoculars’ sight, trying to get more definition out of it. He couldn’t help but have noticed how much bigger Caiwei’s breasts had grown. More than ever, they hung lower, halfway to her knees. If the upper part, close to her chest, was now mostly fully stretched down breasts, the lower part, from the middle down, simply ballooned up to an insane size. Her areolas looked completely engorged, puffed out in a manner that even displayed some very light vascularity. In the middle of each, her nipples had gorged close to the size of her fist, their base circled by long tubes under her skin, no doubt overfull milk ducts on the verge of letting go of their creation. Muyang repressed an erection. “My God, you’re so full.” He put back the binoculars in a bag, ran to a nearby four wheels one person utility vehicle and headed for the dam.





The top of the heel’s dam was wide enough to support a walkway. Towards its middle, a large group of locals had assembled, all with a definite purpose. Amidst them was Muyang. He listened as nearby taskmasters directed their colleagues, men and women alike, to stand by nearby pumps and other mechanical depth readers. The sound of a loud whistle blared across the dam, moments before other whistles responded, then all went silent. A sharp wind blew over the group. Muyang looked to his right, over the crater’s edge. A few kilometers past the edge stood an enormous, massive toe, sinking slowly into the wide plains as its weight pressed on, creating small, distant tremors.


—Manageable for now—thought Muyang. He looked upward, past the bent knees of Caiwei and up at the masses covering most of the observable sky. Slowly lowering over them was Caiwei’s left breast.


The wind picked up, presaging spoken words from her. “PLEASE BE CAREFUL DOWN THERE. I’M LOWERING IT!” The sound waves were almost as powerful as the soft tremors from the nearby unmoving, sinking toe. Her shadow spread as the breast lowered, very slowly. Caiwei’s areola now covered the sky for kilometers around. Rampant heat blasted over the inhabitants. As her nipple pointed down, it’s shape appeared even more deformed as usual: the weight of untold millions of kilotons of milk must have been pressing down dearly due to gravity, the areola completely engorged in a semi-spherical shape while the overgrown milk ducts circling the inside of the nipple must have been congested with the enormous downpour from the reservoir inside, growing the teat to a shape that looked like it would just barely fit inside the current depression of the crater.


Muyang observed. Almost everyone seemed to be able to contain themselves. Still, a few men displayed tents under their waists, while some women fidgeted their hips sideways back and forth. Caiwei had stopped moving. The end of the nipple mass was now level with the top of the dam. Only a few tens of meters were left for it to reach the bottom. Muyang signaled a nearby comrade on a horse. Immediately, a signal was sent with a flare, illuminating the corrugated skin of the areola above them for a brief moment. In the distance, another flare shot, then even further, another, all the way until someone far outside the range of the massive breast was able to do so.


“AH. I SEE IT. I’M GOING TO LOWER A BIT MORE! THIS WON’T TAKE LONG.” Caiwei had responded as soon as she saw the go-ahead. With perfect precision, the behemoth of a woman crouched her hips even more, thus lowering her breast. The nipple lowered in front of the group, a massive bumpy wall of bulbous flesh. The dam shook as some of the skin pushed against its base, filling the entire region. “I’M JUST GOING TO GIVE IT ONE LITTLE SQUEEZE!”


“Everyone hang on!” yelled a nearby woman. Terrible tremors affected all as the giant appendage slid against the craters wall and dam, filling the area in such a way as to be visibly constrained, like soft matter entering a tube just slightly too small for its circumference. The movement only took a few seconds. One final pounding resonated, signaling the nipple reaching the ground.


Subtly at first, then with more and more power, came a sound like anything that had even been heard on the planet: a great torrent of liquid washed down inside the walls of the beastly nipple, paired with a loud friction-made bass that came and went with rhythm. The nipple pressed ever harder against the dam. Muyang ran to one of the helpers that had fallen down, struggling to get back up. A great crackling thunder echoed as a white tsunami rose rapidly from the crater. Above them, the gorging skin of the teat covered the dam, creating a small alcove. Outside the levee, great falls of milk poured every few tens of meters. An immense amount of thick rain filled everything for kilometers around. Everyone stood the onslaught as best as they could, with a few hanging for dear life on the small installed data screens around the walkway, noticing indications of the milk levels inside the area the barrage covered rising with great, fantastic speed. “Get ready for an overflow!” yelled a woman who panicked at the sight of the rapidly inflating numbers. The vast majority of the workers immediately clamped down a hook on a nearby railing.


Moments later, a great wave of white rose to the dam’s level, washing over the pathway. Muyang found himself submerged in an instant. —Warm…—he thought. His eyes closed, he sipped a small amount and swallowed. —Delicious—A few precious seconds passed, and the levels receded. The area behind the dam, outside the reservoir, was a quarter of the way filled with spreading milk that had overflowed, the levels added with the milk ducts that had sprayed outside. He had barely retaken his composure as the titan’s teat receded upward very slowly, scratching against the surfaces of its receptacle. A couple of the active group had undressed, their mind shattered, as they threw themselves on the moving nipple, some falling in the crack between the dam in the flesh beast, while others landed safely in between two pulsing bulbous mounds of the teat, only to be immediately raptured upward as the breast rose.


Caiwei straightened herself, shifting the weight back to her feet as she stood tall. The giant feet pressed ever deeper in reaction, creating a new indent a few kilometers away from this one. “We’re gonna have to find a better way of collecting this,” whispered Muyang. In front of him, a vast lake of milk reflected the newly permitted light heavily, darkness having receded from the breast departing, displaying its colors like a vast plain of snow. A giant sole passed overhead as Caiwei turned around, before she walked away. Muyang and the others knew her routine by now. She would probably sit herself against the nearby mountain range, finishing off whatever pent up need this release of lactose might have caused. Everyone looked at each other, a smile of relief. They had done it once more. Food for everyone through her bountiful milk. It would last for around a month before the soil would drink deep of the liquid and require refilling. The construction site, farther in the distance, had been spared by the flood, the overflowing milk now creating a short lasting nearby river.


“Let’s go,” signaled Muyang to everyone, “and let’s go honor those that departed to live on God.” His comrades nodded, walking away with him and leaving only the essential dam’s crew behind.




See you next in 

ch. VI - Apotheosis

Apotheosis by Keliadom
Author's Notes:

Story Tags - INSTANT GROWTH, GIGA GIANTESS, ASIAN, LACTATION, BREAST EXPANSION

Check out all of my stories on https://deviantart.com/keliadom




A group of a couple thousand gather together on the plain. Today, they are to make the sacred pilgrimage. In the distance, a full day of walking behind them, is S. city’s crater. Inside it, the fully complete giant pyramid stands tall, reflecting the light of the midday sun. Grass now covers most of the inside of the footprint, with the dam at the heel in ruins, disused over time. In front of the group, Muyang stands tall, giving the crowd a sermon. Behind him, covered in a finely crafted piece of hooded leather garb, is Zihan. The group stood in shadow, despite the time of the day. Behind the two speech givers, a wall of skin, with untold numbers of curves and alcoves. Caiwei’s middle toe. Only nine kilometers away arose the great mountain chain, on which Caiwei was sitting, resting. Its entire middle area was flat, with no peaks in sight. As she had used them many times to sit, over time her large behind had eroded away at the very stone, leaving two large indents in the form of Caiwei’s imposing hips and glutes.


“... And remember, as long as you believe, nothing will happen to you. As long as she is in your heart, her very body will be like a home unto you, a refuge in time of need, as she has shown us, provided us over the past years.” Muyang completed his spiel. He turned to Zihan, nodded and motioned for her to come forward as he stepped back.


“Alright, group A, with me! Group B, with Muyang. We’ll start our climb on the left side.” Zihan pointed to the place where Caiwei’s toe reached the ground. One of the many indentations of Caiwei’s toeprint was there, circling the round digit in a way that provided a steep incline. All departed, walking at a good pace in tow. Most people had improvised backpacks with what looked like weeks long amounts of dry food. As they moved forward, the strident sound of glass hitting against each other resonated from their bags: jars full to the brim with white liquid. Zihan put her feet down first in the alcove of Caiwei’s toeprint. She had stopped counting the number of times they made this trek. By now, she knew the path through the labyrinth that was the skin under her toe by heart. As always, the ground of the pathway, her skin, was hard; their weight unable to even dent the immensely thick epidermis the slightest. From there, it was circling ever upward, until they would reach the opposite upper side of the toe.


Caiwei, for her part, was meditating. The distant sight of the resting god queen only reflected peace. Her emotive state was almost always easily palpable, the weather pattern frequently affected by her moods, in a way that the rapidly forgotten field of physics could not explain. She had seen the congregation arrive a day earlier and knew to wait. 


Muyang, Zihan and the group continued on, everyone comfortable thanks to the heat generated even by a digit so far away from the core of her being. 


Only as the Sun set did they reach the top of the opposing side, the alcoves of the toeprints rapidly diminishing as they gave way to pure flat, corrugated skin. They had arrived on the side of her nail. A few more hundreds of meters away could see them reach its base, and past it the rest of her toe and towards the vast expanse of her foot.


But that day, their goal was not on that path. That day, their goal was very much elsewhere: to the very source of the sustenance they had all grown fond of. 




It felt at first like an itch. A small prick barely noticeable. Caiwei leaned forward, carefully, as to not propel her ever-growing breasts any which way. She knew they could resurface the ground if she was not careful. For now, her motherly thighs were enough to hold them. She tried as best as she could to lean forward and down, yet the skin of her breasts rapidly accumulated, like the body of an accordion, preventing further movement. She saw them on her left toe: a mass of dark little dots. Thousands of the souls she cared for. It was the same thing every month. —Come to me—she thought—come feed off of me. Come and get excited! —She extended her index, and struggled to get it down to their position…




Both groups, shepherded by Muyang and Zihan, were now motionless. The next step was the hardest part of the journey. By now, though, both leaders had become expert at doing it. Everyone looked up as a rapidly approaching monumental fingertip. At its end protruded Caiwei’s nail. It landed behind them, shifting the ground’s angle in a way that transformed the flat skin into a slight downward slope. People leaned back, sitting down with their hands behind them. The nail approached, scraping the skin, in a slow, constant, deliberate manner. Torrential winds surrounded the group as the finger displaced enormous masses of air. Muyang held his hair, blinking for the right moment. Caiwai’s finger was properly bent, creating a perpendicular surface between it and the angled, pressed skin. 


“In a moment now, get ready!” screamed Zihan over the strong gusts. They raised their feet, their back angled around twenty to thirty degrees against the skin.

Contact.


One by one they were lifted as the thick wall of keratin that was her nail picked them up. In a moment, the entirety of the groups had been collected, and the nail departed. People cheered for the successful maneuver. The finger curled, bringing the underside of the nail up in a horizontal position, providing a new ground for the group. Everyone took out metal hooks, and rammed them in the keratin, further away from the edge. This would secure them for the short trip that was to last all the way to their destination. For newcomers, this was exhilarating: the torrential winds almost blinded all, yet the view at this height was immeasurable and worth fighting to see. Caiwei’s massive thigh was now under them. At its base: an overgrown mammary. Zihan observed how much larger its mass had become: each breast could now fully cover from the middle of her thigh and up to her waist when she was sitting. Their tear drop shape had only accentuated with time as its bottom part grew fatter. Both sides of it dropped down on each side of the thigh, until sort of the halfway point of their circumference, creating an untold number of creases on the engorged, massive areola as the heavy nipple dropped down to touch the thigh. 


Every time Zihan did the pilgrimage, she fought with her desires. This overgrown creature that had once poisoned her mind. She knew that she could not fight it. That forever this person would now be part of her life, a little more present each day as the size of her teats increased. She had seen the people that had departed to be with Caiwei, forever. Every day, Zihan fought the same feeling, deep inside her loins. A longing to end this forever need. A longing to just be with her… on her.


Finally, Caiwei had managed to place her hand by her teat. A more difficult feat than appeared for her small supporters. The massive nail made skinfall, centimeters away from her nipple to her, but hundreds of meters to the people on the nail. The group moved out as fast as they could, unhooking their tool from the keratin, and slid down in a manner that belied previous training, until they jumped off the small edge that was the thickness of the nail, landing on Caiwei’s endless thigh. Everyone jumped off… except Zihan. Muyang, was already leading his group forward, marching towards the pulsating nipple in the process of erection. Soon, rivers of milk would flow as indicated by the gorging veins on the areola. Zihan’s own group had not yet realized, amazed as they were by the teat. Already, the nail departed anew. The group became more distant, smaller, until to Zihan too, they were but small dots on an otherwise immaculate thigh.


—Is this what she usually sees?—pondered Zihan. She put a free hand inside her loins, and played absentmindedly with her sex. —Is this inner fire what she feels?—


The hand moved further away, up into the endless sky. Zihan thought of her body, completely surrounded by Caiwei, by the breasts she had once expressed jealousy over. She imagined that Caiwei was standing, with giant breasts now hanging all the way down to her feet, covering them utterly. This moment would come, she thought. Caiwei has grown bigger, ever faster, lately. Her masturbatory sessions are ever closer in frequency. Was this like the moment Muyang had told her? Could this indicate a new catastrophic event? Zihan was panting. Her sex wet with desire. Her nipples erected. She threw her top off, carried by the wind to fall for kilometers. Heat and desire penetrated her. She opened her eyes anew, coming back to reality, only to witness a strange brown mass of a coral-like brown structure shimmering in the sunlight, always changing its shape, never the same. Zihan ejaculated as she understood. Caiwei’s eye. Was she seeing her? Could she even focus that close and notice her shape? Did she know it was her? 


Zihan turned around, securing herself better on the keratin as she sprayed her body out, rubbing with full abandon while showing her still covered ass to the god’s eye. She knew what came next. She knows what Caiwei always does as the pilgrims feast on her lactating nipples, what she does as rivers of milk drop down her thighs and into the countryside, creating new landscapes… The giant’s hand dropped down with delirious speed. Zihan was thrown away from the keratin, held in the air only by the chains connected to the hooks that secured her. The eye behind her had disappeared, only to subsequently reveal Caiwei’s chest until the hand plunged between the tight masses of her mammaries. Zihan screamed, out of fear and out of desire. Passing between her breasts surrounded her with an incredulous sound from Caiwei’s body. This sound Zihan was craving to hear more often since it had happened the first time, many, many a long time ago. A deep rumbling of indecipherable body functions.


At last, light inundated them again, and the hand slowed. Zihan fell back with tremendous force on the upside down keratin. They had passed through. Behind her, Caiwei’s hole opened up, crowned by two immense parting labia. Like a furnace door opening, Zihan was awash with potent heat. She looked to the sides, and saw the light diminish. This was it. The mighty finger hit part of the inner wall, eliciting a guttural, otherworldly moan that she knew traversed not just her own body, but all the pilgrims far away at Caiwei’s tits. Zihan removed her hook from the keratin, unsecured herself, and jumped to an alcove on the deep red, pulsating wet walls.


Finally, she was with her obsession.




Caiwei rammed her hand inside her sex with abandon. She had so much to let out. At the end of her nipples, the streaming milk pleasured her to no end, like the gentle touch of another being. Even so, she thought she could feel the weight on her thighs increase. It’s like it was never enough lately. She tried milking herself as much as she could, ejaculating as often as possible, two to three times a day lately even. But this growing… thing… inside her, this accentuating feeling of something dire being close, was unstoppable. She spasmed, curling her toes, and by the same act pulling the soil like one would a rug, ripping off a huge expanse of land. Her eyes opened up to this new, all-encompassing orgasm that squeezed her vagina open and shut again. Her hips shook, no doubt giving quite the experience to the pilgrims, yet Caiwei did not remember them this moment. She wanted to get through with this. Then, after, she would find composure anew. She would bring them back to the cute tiny pyramid they had constructed. Between moments of lucidity, she had to keep trying to shepherd people here, to be part of her community. Caiwei saw herself sitting on this mountain range, far in the future, immobilized by breasts of untold size. These very things that had so long made her a pariah, now were to be venerated.


She would create civilizations. Her toes curled once more at the idea.




Post Scriptum by Keliadom
Author's Notes:

Story Tags - INSTANT GROWTH, GIGA GIANTESS, ASIAN, LACTATION, BREAST EXPANSION

Check out all of my stories on https://deviantart.com/keliadom



Soon, the peak of the mountain would be in range. Only a few more steps and Hàorán would reach the summit. The journey had been long and hard. His body barely supported the heavy climbing gear he had brought along. His back, heavily weighted with a backpack that contained amongst other essentials a few bottles of water, some rations and functional climbing picks. Hàorán knew that in the current world, he would have to be careful about making sure he had all he needed, in the off chance he found himself stranded. Behind him, almost touching the horizon line, Hàorán could perceive the glinting light of the pyramid. Home. Out of breath, the young man reposed for a moment.


—If it wasn’t for you Jun… I wouldn’t be here—thought the climber, barely believing his own logic. Deep down, he knew of the part he had played. His nostrils perceived a different vibe. A warm and sweet presence in the hair, one that lifts the spirit, motherly and kind. As Hàorán reached the upper ledge, his eyes fell upon the tremendous expense of the other side of the mountain and the source of said presence. Down a few hundreds of meters of downslope was the first stop of his journey. His spirits picked up, lifting his feet with ease as he trotted down the gentle slope of the peak. On his sides, amidst the short dry grass, stood large, black, unending snaking pillars of keratin, their width close to his height, their trunks flaring out like the bark of a palm tree. The more he approached his destination, the more of these piled up on top of the soil, not unlike an immobile coiling mass of worms. Soon, they blocked all paths forward. Hàorán had no choice but to climb on. One of the strands seemed to lead up a structure a couple of kilometers in height, just like a steel cable on a suspended bridge, covered in such keratin cylinders.


Caiwei.


She was immobile. There was no way for Hàorán to check, but from the stillness, he could hazard a sure guess she was resting. He had reached the top of her head, who laid against the mountain like one would on a pillow, facing upward. Hàorán made some final checks and proceeded up the mass of hair coiling around him, with climbing pick and shoes at the ready. Very soon, the hair became vertical. Hàorán would rest a bit every time he reached a new segmentation, his feet finding purchase. —Jun, you’re gonna owe me big time—thought Hàorán.




The tavern was damp. The smell of a strong alcohol permeated the air. Hàorán sat with a large wooden mug at a table, surrounded by three other friends.

“What are you saying?” asked Hàorán to one of his friends. 


A large young man, with wide shoulders and a tone belying a certitude of opinion responded: “I’m saying none of us could, you least of all.” That large man was Jun. A resident troublemaker. “Or think about those that did attempt. What happened to them?”


Hàorán pondered. “Well, who knows?”


“Indeed…” Jun took a sip from his own mug. The two other friends around them nodded. “Ah, I never get tired of her drink. Who knew you could make such great vodka from milk!” Jun slammed the mug back on the table, his belligerence slightly accentuated thanks to the mix. “Tell you what, I’ll make you a bet. And you know I hold my word!” his eyes fixed Hàorán, who diverted his looks to the ground. “If you succeed and walk across her, from one end to the other, I’ll give you my own personal access to the upper levels.” Hàorán’s eyes lit up. He knew that having access to the upper administration would open many doors to him. Leisure and pleasure would become a common occurrence on top of his current stability. “Down in level c3, there’s a room full of climbing gear. Leave it to me to find one that fits you and I’ll escort you to the bottom of the mountain tonight. Prove your worth then, with your own actions.”


Hàorán couldn’t back down. He knew he was right in saying he could overcome her appeal. Unlike most, his only obsession with women were feet, which would be but a small part of the journey. His mind would be safe. “Do I have to? You have to believe me. There’s no way Caiwei holds sway with me. I cannot be tainted.”


“We’ll see about that. Like I said, if you can travel her entire frame and come back to us sane, I’ll put in a good word for you with the upper brass.” Jun told Hàorán, a slight grin on his face. “If you can’t … well then I doubt we’ll see each other again.”


“And if I refuse?” Hàorán asked, not as defiance, but as acknowledgement of the answer to come. 


“You won’t refuse,” said Jun. His answer needed no explanation. Power has a tendency to do that. “Besides, if you survive the trek, you’ll enjoy it.” Jun picked his mug and raised it for all to see. “Everyone! Hàorán will depart tonight! Our goddess awaits him!” The tavern yelled back in unison, laughs permeating the air.


Minutes later, Hàorán and Jun made their exit, with only empty mugs lingering on their wooden table.




Jun’s words from this morning echoed through Hàorán’s mind. There was no doubt in his mind that his friend had bullied him into doing this. But deep inside his core, lapping at his heart was a longing he could not deny. Hàorán was now fully surrounded by Caiwei’s hair. A veritable jungle of keratin pillars. His fingers hurting with the strength of his climb, relief washed over him as her scalp was finally within sight. The hair he was climbing on tapered its verticality back down to a horizontal one. Caiwei’s head presented itself as a new wall with a slightly favorable angle, like the sharp cliff of a hill—I’m more than halfway up her head—he thought looking back down—It should get easier as I travel upward, and the slope’s intensity seems to diminish as I get closer to her forehead—As long as Caiwei kept still and resting, he knew he would be able to achieve his ascent. Hàorán settled himself up on the slope of her skin, having reached the end of the hair. He tested a pick on her epidermis. It barely bruised the thick layer, only superficially making an indent yet penetrated deep enough to hold—It grips well—he remarked. Hàorán grasped any indent he could and continued to pull himself. Every few meters he had no choice but to go around the large base of one of her hair. The edge of the hole they grew out of provided him with great grip.


Slowly but surely, as he neared her upward facing forehead, the path eased. The hairs became further apart and more light filtered through the thick mass until finally Hàorán came upon a clearing. He stopped in his tracks, eyes wide open and breathless at the sight: a sprawling valley in the shape of a bountiful woman, the unending body of Caiwei. The next few kilometers in front of him was Caiwei’s visage, with the differing shapes from the bulge of her closed eyes, nose, mouth and cheeks. Past those features, Hàorán noticed Caiwei’s left hand placed on top of her chest, covering one of two mounds of skin, tremendously pulled downward and away from her head, leading to two gigantic masses of breasts resting at and over her crotch and hips.


Hàorán’s eyes bulged with surprise. He had not seen Caiwei in a small while, and had not witnessed the rampant growth of her heavy mammaries. Their base defied all reason, as the fat bottom of just one of the teardrop-shaped masses now rivaled Caiwei’s very own waist in size. As for her legs and feet, Hàorán could not see, hidden as they were from his sightline by her breasts. For now, his next objective was her chin. —I can only hope there’s a path from there on—he reflected. Hàorán leaned down for a moment, calmed his senses, adjusted the straps on his backpack and proceeded. Her forehead was quick enough to traverse. Smooth, without any obstacles. Her short flat nose, ahead, protruded like a small hill. Hàorán elected to pass by the left of it. Her skin was hard enough to his feet, his weight unable to cause any indent, giving Hàorán good traction and speed. As he passed her eye by the side, the adventurer observed the tall eyelashes, reaching for the sky. There was a slight movement under the eyelid. Was she dreaming? Hàorán couldn’t tell exactly. —I have to keep moving—he pondered—if she wakes up …—Hàorán advanced past the inner part of the eye, his right hand raised against the warm wall of her nose.


As his hand felt her skin, thoughts invaded the back of his mind. Images of himself at the mercy of Caiwei, hanging off one eyelash, trying to hold as best as he could, untold emptiness under him. His sex reacted slightly at the very realization that she was now his world. A single movement by her could be disastrous. Hàorán shook his head, washing the thoughts away. Halfway across the side of her nose, tremendous pressure was felt. Caiwei’s breathing moved so much air the ambient pressure lowered and rose in a slow rhythm. It only took a few more minutes to reach her left nostril. A large, circular mound many times the height of the home pyramid. Hàorán passed by the opening. Every few seconds, a mass of warm air pushed by him.


Eventually came a rising mound of skin, the color of the skin changing to a deeper shade dark red and beige. Caiwei’s mouth. —Going around will take too long—he thought while surveying his surroundings. Instead, he elected to climb up the soft skin. Reaching the top of the upper lip proved without difficulties. —Thankfully, her mouth’s closed—He proceeded down to the point where her upper and lower lip met. A deep crevice, barely concealing tremendous energy under it. The young man traversing it thought better as to imagine what laid under. A particular wrinkle created a sort of chute Hàorán thought he could use. He slid down the upper lip, her warm, humid body pressing against his back, until his feet met the area where both lips touched. After a large step, Hàorán was finally climbing back her larger, lower lip.


As he reached half way up, the ground trembled. The lips parted and tremendous wind aggravated the risk to his grip. A black pit of unknown depth appeared. Hàorán increased his hold with his pick, his heart shooting up his throat as he grasped at a fold of skin. Eventually, the large gust of wind helped his ascent, for a moment, until it suddenly reversed direction. A few seconds later, again the mass of air came behind him, pushing him upward. Caiwei had started breathing through her mouth. After a few rounds of breaths, the scared climber had found his rhythm. He pulled up in tandem with the air, before securing himself for the push back the other direction. Eventually, the slope of her lips diminished as he came upon the top of the bottom lip.


Just as he did so, the mouth closed behind him, with a powerful bassy sound indicating Caiwei had just cleared her throat. The climber moved away from her lip, sliding down a small alcove provided by the depression under it. —The chin, finally—he thought, frantically trying to shake away the idea of the previous danger and what might have happened had his grip failed—The real challenge starts now—


Hàorán approached the edge of her chin: Caiwei’s skin sloped down, until it became an abrupt descent. Her head was somewhat inclined back, Hàorán noticed. He would have to use one of his hooks to secure a line and rappel down. With a swift motion, he planted one in the epidermis. He pulled it strongly, testing its strength before proceeding downward. With all his might, he dared not look. A couple of hundreds of meters separated him from Caiwei’s throat. Every few tens of meters, Hàorán secured a new line, before continuing down. Subtly at first, then more abruptly, the ground leveled as he reached the curve of her throat. The young man looked back up at the jaw he had descended from and the line that hung from it. —It’ll probably fall on its own when she wakes—thought Hàorán.


The trek over her throat was without a problem, other than a slight rhythmic raising and lowering of the surface as Caiwei breathed and its hilly nature. Soon after, approaching her neckline, Hàorán reached a space between two large hills on each side, her collarbone, with her jaw now far behind him, and the vast expense of her commensurate chest up front, like a vast plain flanked by two globular mountains. At this point, Hàorán’s body seized up in ecstasy. All his eyes could see, behind, to his sides and far to the front, was Caiwei. Her body was everywhere with only the blue sky as indication there was something else existing. Kneeling down, he passed his hand on her hard epidermis, feeling the rough edges of the small skin cells superimposed against each other. Never would Hàorán have thought the body would look so different at this scale. He noticed how warm the ground was. It pulled his body, his limbs, to lay on her. Never had he found himself so enthralled. Just as he leaned down, his lips centimeters away from kissing the floor, Hàorán stopped himself, chasing the fog that had taken hold. —What am I doing? Why was I …—the young man thought. He coughed slightly, as if rubbing shame off in front of an audience, rubbed his shoulders and continued on his merry way, reminding himself again and again that time was of the essence.




Half an hour had passed since the collarbone. Caiwei’s torso felt like an endless runway, one on which no amount of walking would allow to reach the end. Hàorán was now faced with a choice: he could either head left or right and climb a breast, or continue in the pass between them. He sat down for a moment, mulling over his options. —If I climb a breast, I’ll have several kilometers of upward slope, which will get exponentially worse as I get closer to the end of the tear shape—Hàorán looked towards the end of his road, between her breasts. There, a small, tiny hole of light could be seen under the middle of the giant crack formed by the masses pressing against each other. A pathway. —There. I reach that, I reach her pubis, and from there I can keep going on a leg past her tits—Hàorán agreed with himself and walked on.


As the minutes passed and he advanced, he found himself surrounded by the rising mounds of Caiwei’s breasts, a few tens of meters on each side. The flat piles of skin looked pulled and stretched to an inordinate amount. —It’s no wonder—thought Hàorán—considering the mountains at the end—The more Hàorán approached the breasts, the more his heart sank, a deep foreboding warning of danger. The quiet air was punctuated by Caiwei’s heartbeat, thrumming through some visible veins that colored the surface of her breasts, no doubt feeding the entire apparatus of milk production. 


Eventually, Hàorán was almost at the area between her breasts, the tunnel at the bottom of her crack quite apparent, when a loud groan echoed. The young man stopped, his eyes wide in surprise. —Caiwei? —Suddenly, the whole body under him moved.


Without thinking, Hàorán rushed forward. Her navel was in sight. The tremors increased and the ground sloped to his right. “No, no no no!” yelled Hàorán. He now had to lean heavily to his left, unable to keep his balance … until the unthinkable happened: the giant masses up front started sliding, then rolling to the right. —She’s … she’s turning in her sleep! —Hàorán panicked. Unable to reach for the climbing tools in time, he felt the ground giving away, the previous floor having become a wall too steep to hang unto. There was no preventing tumbling down. At the same time, the sky above was covered as her mighty breasts displaced, smashing against each other as they fell. Hàorán found himself landing on a new expanse of skin: Caiwei’s right breast. Above him, another wall of flesh closed in. In a tremendous, cataclysmic shake, the two surfaces collided, propelling him upward and away for a few tens of meters. Eventually, all movement died down. Hàorán got back up, struggling to catch his breath from being knocked out. It appeared to him as if he was in a large gulley, no doubt a wrinkle on the stretched-out part of her breasts, covered by more skin from the other breast, creating a deep tunnel. Only bits of lights filtered through.


Hàorán still had all his gear. He palmed at her warm skin. —Still alive… I’m good. Come on. Halfway there—the man repeated to himself as he walked forward, his countenance barely restored. He couldn’t believe his situation. A simple movement by Caiwei, something so innocuous as simply shifting slightly, had almost terminated his life. The temperature rose greatly. More than ever, Caiwei’s rhythmic heartbeat was now omnipresent, surrounded by her as he was.


Heat had become unbearable and sweat pearled over his brow. Hàorán hoped she would not move again. As he approached the bulging end of her breasts, their dropping shape transforming into a sphere, Hàorán found the gulley of skin he had walked in flattening itself. Soon, there would be no path: both breasts were completely squashed against each other, a flat expanse of skin on top of another. Hàorán pondered his next move. To his left, Caiwei’s body presented an opportunity: a growing mass of pubic hair had slowly appeared, sometimes touching the large masses. —So far down already? She must have gotten bigger if I’m only seeing the top of her breasts while seeing her pubes …—thought Hàorán. He eyed his climbing tools. —I can probably make it. If I can reach a gap, pass through her folds… I should reach her right thigh no problem. And from there, it’s just a straight, smooth few kilometers until I reach her feet …—Hàorán became excited at the thought.—and then I win the bet. Access to the third floor and all of its perks—He moved with resolve.


He approached the edge of the breast. A handful of pubic hair brushed against its side. Hàorán carefully climbed down the slope and happened upon the keratin bridge. —Don’t look down—he repeated to himself as he traversed over the chasm that was the void between her breast and the top of her sex. As Hàorán traversed, her left breast still acted as a roof, like a slanted building, high atop. To his right and in front, expulsing from her midsection turned sideways, a giant mound of folded skin. Caiwei’s bountiful vagina. Hàorán knew he would have to venture through it. He eventually reached the edge of her resting crotch. Equipped with his climbing gear, the adventurer now edged towards her sex, slowly crawling sideways on a precipitous edge. A fold protruded nearby, atop it, a hidden mass. Hàorán was sweating. His muscles tense with exertion. He had to rest. With great difficulty, he pulled himself with his arms, reaching the fold. The crevice of skin deepened downward in a small slant. Hàorán let himself slide down, letting his body reach a stopping point. Above him, still the tremendous mass. Hàorán understood at last its nature: the titan’s pleasure mound.


A deep wind started blowing outside the alcove. Hàorán laid on his back, taking his breath. —Maybe a quick half-hour rest … or less—his mind raced. He could feel Caiwei’s rhythm of life as blood coursed under and around him. His hands passed on her bumpy skin. For a moment, his eyes closed. 


Hàorán let his thoughts drift. An image of Caiwei, walking across a broken plain. She moved slowly and with grace. Hàorán had an image of her foot landing on the soil, its intricate size dominating for several kilometers. His heart fluttered at the vision. The inner sight panned upward, towards her sex. Hàorán’s breath grew short. He saw it clearly. A fat mound of skin folds, covered by a thick forest of pitch-black pubic hair, accentuating its size. In it, a deep cavern of pleasure. Then a vision, atop the mound, an erect clitoris, fully engorged. By its side, deep in a crevice of the clitoral hood, Hàorán saw himself, stuck between the folded skin, unable to escape, until he disappeared, covered by closing folds as Caiwei’s movement created a small change in the structure of her flesh.


He awoke startled. After moments, the vision faded. He looked down between his legs, an apparent excitement from his genitals. —How much time passed?—he asked himself. He looked around. Caiwei was still resting, in the same position. Hàorán got up in a hurry. There was no telling how long she would still be like this. —Alright so, through the vagina’s folds, then her thighs—Hàorán checked his belongings, and walked away from the clitoris, and towards a much larger piece of her sex. With Caiwei on her sides, the protruding labia of her vagina created alternating striations of flesh. Hàorán stepped out of the skin alcove under her clitoris, towards the piled mounds. Sharp wind lapped at him, channeled through the tunnel made by the triangular positioning of her waist and the two piled breasts. He proceeded upward on the first fold, his foot finding secure notches. Just one of Caiwei’s skin creases seemed a couple of tens of meters high. In a moment, Hàorán reached the top, dragging himself over the hump, and into a tunnel of skin between the two superimposed folds of labia. 


His eyes adjusted to the new reddish darkness. More than ever, Caiwei’s heartbeat was omnipresent, not unlike the distant sound of an open-air music show. Between the two slices of labia, slight minimal variation in the angles of the skin created differing alcoves. Hàorán advanced, from one to the next. Soon, he lost count, having had to at times crawl between shapes of labia, his body pressed slightly as blood passing by inflated her skin for a second. His mind pondered—Which way am I going? —The air was thick and sweat-inducing. Hàorán’s clothes started to stick to him. More alcoves and tunnels. His heart beat faster at a dangerous thought. Lust, for his goddess, and fear of being lost, mixing together to form a rising panic. Hàorán crawled through another fold of skin, hoping for salvation and an exit. His heart sank as he saw a new damp cavern, one that opened up on an ever-larger opening. He must have been close to her canal. Desperate, Hàorán waited, taking in a full breath, listening. A small fragrance of nature hit his nostril. —A path—Hàorán followed the small draft, passing under a nearby unnoticeable fold. Once more, he crawled through.


Caiwei’s skin above and under him became a lighter shade of transparent red—Light! —Hàorán thought, ecstatic. He had found his way in the end. The lips of skin parted and allowed him to stand, the bright light of the sky blasting his eyes. Towards the horizon was Caiwei’s right leg, a massive unending thigh leading to a plump calve, from which the setting sun gleamed. Her thick foot, at the very end, stood motionless, sideways. The way would be under open sky, as Caiwei’s left leg was pulled back relative to the right one.


Hàorán moved down to the thigh with ease. He would do it. His previous dreamlike vision of himself stuck between her folds would soon be distant. Moments before proceeding on the warm expanse, he looked back behind him, at the protruding sex and its two gargantuan mammarial neighbors. The most dangerous part of the trip was behind him, he was only certain of it. He fought his inner demon and survived Caiwei’s topography. Hàorán made a small adjustment to his backpack, securing it anew and moving on.




—Just focus on one step at a time—Hàorán reflected. Long has it been since he had done such exercise. His strength found wanting at last, deep pangs beneath his thighs. The kilometers he had traveled since Caiwei’s midsection had been a grueling addition to the day. He was finally getting close to the mound that was the boney outside of her knee. Hàorán took a sip from his water bottle. —In the end, most of her body would be akin to a desert—Hàorán observed. Most in the city knew Caiwei as their bountiful mother. Her cyclical expressions of milk really gave off the image that if anything, being on her would provide a constant source of nourishment. But so far, Hàorán had witnessed a very different reality. Her enormous thigh was but a plain of skin, with the odd feeble transparent hair here and there, emanating a constant heat that added with the blaring sunlight, nary a shade in sight. 


At last, with these thoughts in head, Hàorán reached the top of the side of her knee. He looked back at Caiwei, still resting. Her thighs lead to a sight they had been used to now, the viewpoint similar to what most saw of Caiwei as she walked overhead, with her thick genitals in sight, cradled by giant breasts sporting an overgrown areola and almost constantly leaking nipples, obscuring any other part of her torso. It was as if her own body was objectifying her, reducing the possible sight to some basic carnal views of sex and pleasure. Hàorán wiped his eyes, took a deep breath and proceeded down the knee, and onto her bulging calves. Like the rest of her legs, her calves were slightly wider than the average, sporting an important layer of fat and muscle, which would have accentuated her thickness no matter her height. 


Hàorán quickly noticed how much softer the ground felt. Her skin smooth as ever, he was approaching his final destination: her massive foot. His eyes on the prize, at his journey coming to an end, the young man advanced with gusto. The way over her calve had been a slow ascent as her leg provided a small upward grading, but now that he was halfway past its peak, the ease of descent was upon him. Her thick foot was a sight to behold. Hàorán had always had a preference for this part of her. After all, it was the body part all of them had most often had access to. His favorite times had been the moment of the initial climb of her toe prints as they went on a feeding expedition to her nipples. Right now, though, seeing her foot from this far, in its entirety and from a different angle than usual, awoke a deep longing within him. More than ever something called to the beast within his brain. 


Her thick, well-maintained toes stretched, before curling slightly. Hàorán stopped moving, taken at the sight. As her foot moved such, innumerable folds appeared near the moving joints. Hàorán knew each of those would have been akin to a small canyon of a few tens of meters to him. Yet something appeared in the back of his mind. A deep warning. He looked at the toes moving once more, and then jarred himself alert—she’s waking up!—he realized. Suddenly, the ground shook. Her foot was turning on its heel, rotating to point upward. Without thinking and on pure instinct, Hàorán ran opposite the direction the ground under him moved to as her leg circled to follow the moving foot. His speed was too little and the adventurer had no choice but to rapidly grasp at his climbing pic, planting it superficially on Caiwei’s epidermis. Everything was a blur: her breasts fell on her side, slamming the ground with tremendous pressure and strength, a moving hand grasped the nearby soil and a terrible moan of restfulness passed through the atmosphere, displacing clouds. Caiwei sat up, her knuckles rubbing her eyes. The sound of falling debris echoed through the valley not unlike the shockwave of an avalanche.


The knee Hàorán had just passed, a quick hour earlier, rose to the sky, angling the skin he was attached to almost to complete verticality. His climbing pick failed. Hàorán had his heart up to his mouth as he felt gravity take hold, leaving him to fall. His body tumbled on her skin, the top of her foot rapidly approaching even as it slammed down on the ground while her entire body stood up. Hàorán’s fall started to slow as the angle of the top of her foot curved from the verticality of her ankles to the soft slant that led to her toes. Hàorán lost sight of the foot as he fell in one of its wrinkles, finally hitting soft ground.


The man sputtered, unable to take his breath back for a moment. He had lost his backpack, one of his shoes had ejected itself and half his shirt had ripped. Half-naked, Hàorán realized he was now lost on her foot. With barely a moment to think, the entire scenery trembled, his body pushed down fully by gravity as Caiwei raised her foot in a step, only to have to grasp at her epidermis as the foot landed anew, slamming him on her skin as the foot stepped on a new location, interrupting its movement. —This is trouble… —Caiwei moved again. Hàorán was thrown every which way. Tremors and constant pushes. Sometimes, a brief sight of her bent toes as Caiwei moved the other foot, advancing her pelvis, only for his ground to again give him a gravitic push as she stepped with the foot he stood on. Over and over again. Every hit against her skin broke him more, every movement pushed him face first into her skin. There was no end in sight to his plight: Caiwei needed a walk to stretch her muscles fully after such a long nap. His body hitting her skin reminded him of his insignificance to her. Hàorán saw his resistance leave him as a sort of deep excitement took over his carnal need. He found his remaining clothes constraining to his survival as they hampered him while her body pushed him around. 


Soon, the constant movements had ripped the last few pieces of fabric he had, leaving him to survive with but the most natural of wear. His mind was shot with excitement, fear and lust as he was repeatedly thrown every which way inside a small fold on her foot. Even as a speck of dust between folds of skin on her foot, the warmth and strength of the titan’s mass encompassed him. His sex found pleasure and his mind went blank, perhaps forever.

Jun had won his bet.



End Notes:

To all that have taken the time to read this, thank you. To all that have purchased, thank you. To you, the patron, thank you dearly. Thank you all, and see you next time for the continuation and end of Kayla The Skybound Ebony. -Keliadom

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12686