Eiko 2 by StraightUp
Summary:

After being shrunken by her supposed best friend Daniel, Eiko, Danielle, and Jane used as sex toys for Daniel to use any way he wants. Summer break is finally upon them but Eiko and her friends still haven't managed to escape, and now they're trapped in Daniel's house for the summer with no way of contacting the outside world for help. Will the 3 manage to escape or will they forever be toys for the sick and twisted Daniel to use whenever he pleases?


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 25674 Read: 13037 Published: January 12 2023 Updated: November 24 2023

1. Summer Break by StraightUp

2. The Vacuum by StraightUp

3. Betrayal by StraightUp

4. Ms. Jin by StraightUp

5. Nora Gunn by StraightUp

6. The Great Escape by StraightUp

Summer Break by StraightUp

The Silverlake Academy boarding school courtyard was filled with students excited for their summer vacation after a long, grueling semester. Dozens of students with packed suitcases loaded up their parent's cars. Meanwhile, other students said their goodbyes to new friends they made, gathering contact information and making dates on when they would hang out. As the birds sang a melodic tune, not a single cloud lingered in the sky.

An older brunette woman – Mrs. Hall - started up her minivan and yelled out the passenger seat window.

"Is that all your stuff, sweetheart?"

"Yep," a young man answered back after loading up his stuff.

Just as he was about to get into a van, a beautiful, black-haired woman called out to him.

"Oh, Daniel, wait!" Ms. Lisa Jin, Eiko's mother, ran up to him.

"Oh, hey, Ms. Jin."

"Huh?" Eiko, the shrunken, black-haired girl stuck in Daniel's ball sack perked up.

She could hear her mother's voice muffled by the walls of Daniel's balls, and she yelled out, "mom! In here!"

"Have you seen Eiko? You two are such good friends you must know something about her disappearance, yes? The administrators have looked everywhere."

"Mom! Right here!" Eiko screamed at the top of her lungs.

"No, sorry Ms. Jin. I don't know anything. But I hope you guys can find her."

"Ready to go Daniel?" Daniel's mom called from the van.

"Yeah! Good luck, Ms. Jin. I hope you guys find Eiko and her friends," Daniel spoke with a slight smirk in his voice.

Daniel sat in the van, poor Eiko sloshing around in his cum while her friends, Jane and Danielle, squirmed around in his rectum. Mrs. Hall started driving away, Silverlake Academy and Eiko's mom getting smaller in the distance. As they got further away, Daniel's smile grew so wide his little sister could see it from the back seat.

"Hey, mom?"

"Yes, dear?"

"I think I'm going to have a fun summer," he grinned.

During the first hour of the 3-hour car ride, Daniel could feel his cock stiffening at the thought of getting away with sneaking Eiko and her friends off the campus, and all the disgusting fun he was going to have with them over the summer break. He look down and noticed a slight bulge in the crotch of his pants.

"Hey, mom," 

"Yes, dear?"

Daniel began shifting in his seat, trying to hide his erection, "do you think we can stop at the next gas station? I really have to pee."

"Sure thing. I think we can all use a little break."

"Tell me about it," Jenna, Daniel's little sister, stretched her legs, "my legs fell asleep! I can't wait to get out of this car." 

About a mile later, Mrs. Hall pulled up to a BP gas station with a nearly empty lot, except for 2 lonely cars, each parked on opposite ends of the lot. 

"Good, barely any customers here," Daniel thought, flinging open the car door.

Jenna hopped out of the car, her wobbly legs making her look like a newborn deer as she stretched her legs.

"I'm going in to grab myself a drink," announced Mrs. Hall, "would either of you like anything?"

"No thanks, mom," Jenna answered.

Before Mrs. Hall could ask Daniel, he bolted into the BP and ran straight to the bathroom. The bathroom had a sad-looking toilet and one flickering light, making it look like a scene from a horror movie. The low humming of the dryer and single drips from the faucet were the only ambient noises that echoed throughout the bathroom. Daniel looked around the bathroom in disgust – he was hesitant about masturbating here and preferred his own bed instead. Unfortunately, they were 2 hours away from home, and there was no other choice other than to sit in the van for 2 more hours with an erect cock. Daniel unzipped his pants with a deep sigh and dropped them to the floor along with his boxers. He leaned against the bathroom door and slid his hands down to his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze with a firm grasp. He caressed them tenderly, bouncing them up and down while letting out a soft moan. 

As Daniel played with his testicles, Eiko was being sloshed around in his cum-filled balls. She constantly fell face-first as she tried to get her footing. She was helplessly flung around, cum filling her nose and mouth as Daniel tossed her around in his testicles. 

Daniel bit down on the collar of his school uniform, trying to muffle himself as he moaned from the extreme pleasure he felt. He whimpered quietly while he stroked his penis, lubing it up with the precum that seeped out the mouth of his cock. Daniel slowly sunk to the floor, sliding against the bathroom door. He threw his head back in delight, squeezing his eyes closed and gripping the shirt collar in his teeth tighter. The faster he stroked his penis, the tighter he clenched everything, including his rectum, squeezing poor Jane and Danielle. As they squirmed in his tightly clenched asshole, Daniel felt a surge of pleasure shoot through his body. Kneading his balls in one hand and massaging his dick in another, Daniel accidentally let out a loud cry of pleasure. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Sweetheart," Mrs. Hall called out, "are you alright in there? You've been in there for a while. You didn't fall in, did you?" Mrs. Hall chuckled. 

Daniel, in a panicked state, began stroking his dick faster.

"Ah, yeah, mom, I'm fine! Just taking a while! I-I'll be out in a sec!"

"Okay,  well, I brought you something to drink and some chips. Jenna and I will be in the car waiting!" 

Daniel could hear the clacking of his mother's heels fade into the distance as she walked away. He let out a sigh of relief.

"C'mon, c'mon," Daniel spoke softly between his moans, twisting his hand around his cock and squeezing his balls tighter.

The tighter Daniel squeezed, the smaller the space grew around Eiko, making it harder for her to breathe as the slick, meaty walls of her cum-filled prison wrapped around her tightly. She could hardly move as Daniel restricted her movements. Suddenly, she felt her body, along with the cum that swirled around her, being pulled to one side of his balls as he let out a loud moan. She was pushed into a small hole and began traveling through a narrow passage. Cum filled every orifice of Eiko's tiny body as it rushed past her. Just as she felt herself losing consciousness, a bright light appeared.

SMACK

No sooner than Eiko gained her freedom from Daniel's balls, she fell face-first onto the bathroom's marble floor, covered in a pool of hot, sticky semen. She began throwing up cum as it poured out her nose and ears. As Eiko gathered her bearings, Daniel worked his way up to his feet and began squatting, shitting out Danielle and Jane right into the puddle of cum on the floor. Daniel stood over the girls, laughing in all his half-naked glory. 

"Well, well, well, it's been a while, ladies."

"Fuck off, dweeb!" Danielle was the first to her feet.

"Oh, Danielle, as feisty as ever. Just be glad I didn't hand you and Jane over to Bianca like she wanted. I only wanted Eiko, but now I'm also stuck with you two."

Danielle helped Eiko and Jane to their feet, and they quickly glanced around the bathroom. 

"Where the hell are we? This doesn't look like a bathroom from Silverlake..." Eiko spoke as she squeezed the cum out of her hair.

"We're in a gas station an hour away from the school."

Just as Daniel answered Eiko, she remembered hearing her mom's muffled voice and her screaming out to get her attention. Daniel noticed the look of terror on her face as she realized what was happening – they'd be spending an entire summer at Daniel's house,  away from anyone that could help them. 

"What's the matter, my sweet Eiko? Realizing you guys are going to be my playthings for the summer? With how deep I'm in it with you 3, you might as well say forever," Daniel laughed.

"S-summer? F-forever!?" Jane sounded as if she would cry.

"Daniel, I swear if you don't let us go then--"

"Then you'll what, Eiko? Beat me up? There's nothing you could possibly do to m--"

BANG, BANG, BANG

"Daniel! Hurry up in there, or we'll leave you behind!" Jenna's voice pierced through the door.

Just as Eiko and her friends heard Jenna's voice, they all began yelling for help. Just as they started yelling, Daniel grabbed all three girls and muffled their screams.

"Hey," Jenna cocked her head to the side, "what was that noise? It sounded like tiny screams." 

"I-it was nothing! Just the toilet! I'll be out in a sec. I'm just….uh, washing my hands. Go away."

"Whatever just hurry it up in there," Jenna rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Now, time to take care of you three," Daniel smirked.

He then spread his butt cheeks apart, placed Danielle and Jane in between them, and tightened his cheeks. He then pulled up his boxers and placed Eiko in the crotch area, squeezing her between the fabric and his soft, massive cock. He pulled up his pants, exited the bathroom, and headed for the van.

"That took a while. Got everything out of your system?" Mrs. Hall laughed.

"Yes, indeed I did," Daniel stretched, placing his hands behind his head.

He smirked, feeling Eiko and her friends squirming around in their new prisons. Mrs. Hall started up the van, pulled out of the BP parking lot, and headed home.


The Vacuum by StraightUp

"Home at last, home at last!" Jenna burst through the front door of their home.
Meanwhile, Daniel and his mother struggled with boxes as they climbed the concrete stairs to their front porch. As the three entered the house, the smell of freshly baked cinnamon rolls danced through the air, inviting them into their home with a warm welcome.
"Oh," cried a woman out, her voice coming from the kitchen, "you guys are finally back!"
Luna, Daniel's oldest sister, stepped out of the kitchen, greeting them with a baking sheet of cinnamon rolls fresh out of the oven.
Luna smiled, "just in time for a sna—"
"You could at least help us out, Jenna!" Daniel growled at his sister, cutting Luna off as he nearly dropped his boxes from his sweaty palms.
Jenna looked back at Daniel, rolled her eyes, and as she skipped away, sang, "not my problem!" Quickly plucking a piping hot cinnamon roll from the baking sheet before running upstairs, Jenna yelled to her older sister, "mind helping mom and Daniel with the boxes? Thanks, byeee!"
SLAM
Jenna slammed the door to her bedroom at the end of the hall.
"Ugh," Daniel grunted, "she’s such a pain. Hey, Luna, could you grab the top box for me?"
"Sure thing," Luna quickly went to the kitchen and set the cinnamon rolls down.
Daniel, Luna, and Mrs. Hall made their way up to the second floor and turned to the first door on the right, stumbling into Daniel's room with heavy boxes in tow. Daniel dropped his two boxes to his feet, nearly crushing his toes as they fell to the ground with a thud that echoed throughout the room. Daniel took a deep breath, taking in the sweet-smelling scent of daisies emitting a wall plug-in that sprayed every 5 hours. The bed was neatly made and the duvet was fresh and warm, straight out of the dryer. Every hard surface in the room shimmered in the sunlight that pierced the window. All the books on Daniel's bookshelf were polished and rearranged into alphabetical order. Daniel walked into the middle of the room and looked around – his room was cleaner than he'd ever seen. He walked over to the bed and flopped down onto his back, the duvet feeling like a warm hug.
"Wow, Daniel," Mrs. Hall placed her two boxes onto the ones Daniel dropped, "I had no idea your room looked this immaculate before you left."
"Ah, well," Luna spoke up, "sorry, Danny, I know you don't like it when people are in your room, but I took it upon myself to clean the place up for your homecoming."
Daniel sat up, "well, the place looks great! Thanks, Luna."
"No problem!" Luna placed her box down, "oh, and Danny, dad, and I have a surprise for you in the kitchen. When you're ready, come on down."
"Okay," Daniel flopped back down onto his back.
Luna and Mrs. Hall left the room, closing the door behind them. Daniel laid on his back and listened to the sound of his mom and Luna footsteps fade into the distance. After waiting for a while, Daniel believed the coast was clear.
"Finally, some alone time," Daniel stretched a bit before pushing himself off the bed and unzipping his pants. He dropped his pants to his ankles and looked down inside his underwear, "hello there, my lovely, little Eiko."
Daniel grabbed Eiko, clenching her tightly in his hand. He then dug inside the back of his underwear and retrieved Jane and Danielle from in between his cheeks.
"How are you guys liking your new home so far?" Daniel joked, "enjoy the peace while you have it because this summer will be the be— OUCH!"
Danielle took a giant chomp out of Daniel's hand, her teeth sinking into his skin so deep she drew blood. Shock and pain rushed through his hand, causing Daniel to drop the girls landing on the soft, freshly vacuumed carpet.
"Quick, this way!" Jane motioned over to the door, pointing to the space underneath the doorframe – there was just enough space for them to squeeze through and escape.
The girls scurried like rats for the door, unsure where to go once they escaped.
"Not so fast!" Daniel ran to the door first and stomped his foot down, causing the girls to crash into it and knocking them down.
"You really think I'd let you idiots escape that easily? Where would you even go?"
Eiko stood up, "all we need to do is get the attention of one of your family members, and you're done for," she took a step forward, exuding confidence, "once they realize you've kidnapped us, you'll be in hot water!"
Daniel stared Eiko down, the giant looming over the girls with a commanding presence. The girls all began backing away as Daniel stepped closer to them, backing them into a corner. He then bent down and recklessly swiped at the girls, not caring which one he grabbed.
"Quick, underneath the bed!" yelled Eiko; she and her friends dove between Daniel's legs, running opposite direction.
Before Daniel could catch them, they slid underneath the bed.
Danielle yelled out, "try reaching us now, asshole!"
"Danielle," Eiko elbowed Danielle, "we're already trapped here. Don't provoke him!"
Danielle crossed her arms, "as if I'm scared of that dork."
"Eiko's right," Jane chimed in, "we shouldn't make him angrier."
Danielle looked at Eiko and Jane; the terror on both their faces said it all.
She sighed, "okay, I'll bite my tongue, but not because I'm scared or anything. Only because you asked."
Just as the girls thought they were safe, Daniel's arm slithered underneath the bed like a snake, his giant hand reaching for the girls. His hand swiped at them, his angry fingers reaching for anything that felt like one of the girls. He grabbed a couple of dust bunnies, socks, and shoe strings, throwing everything around and causing an avalanche of items underneath the bed, almost crushing the girls. Suddenly—
"Ow!" Jane screamed in pain, her strawberry blonde hair tangled in Daniel's fingers.
"Ah-ha! Got one of you!"
"Quick, take my hand!" Eiko yelled out to Jane who reached for Eiko's hand.
"Don’t worry, we got you!" Danielle grabbed Jane's other hand.
Daniel slowly pulled Jane away from her friends, their strength outmatched as they tried pulling Jane away from Daniel. With one final tug, Daniel pulled Jane from her friends and out from underneath the bed, bringing her close to his face while holding her by her hair.
"Well, hello, Jane," Daniel bellowed, still holding her by her hair. "If you ladies don't want to come out, I suppose desperate time calls for desperate measures."
Daniel's footsteps faded until—
SLAM
The slam from Daniel's door caused the ground to shake under Eiko and Danielle's feet. The two looked at each other, then back to the end of the bed – Daniel’s feet were no longer visible. They slowly crept from under the bed and looked around the impeccably clean room.
"What do you think he's going to do to Jane?" Danielle worryingly asked.
"I don't know, but right now is our chance to—"
Suddenly, the door flung open, and in walked Daniel, Jane in one hand and a vacuum cleaner in the other. Eiko and Danielle scurried back under the bed as Daniel plugged up the vacuum and turned it on. The mighty roar from the vacuum cleaner shook the ground; the angry-sounding machine made its way to the edge of the bed. The winds were so intense they nearly sucked Danielle and Eiko into the mouth of the roaring machine. The girls scurried deeper under the bed, running through a maze of dust bunnies, dirt, and grime. Eventually, the girls were too far under the bed to be reached by the vacuum cleaner, giving them hopes of Daniel giving up. Unfortunately for them, the vacuum had a long and elephant-like nozzle that could go further underneath the bed. Daniel unhooked the nozzle from the vacuum and bent down; he used the light from the vacuum cleaner as a flashlight to fill the darkness underneath the bed with light. He spotted Eiko and Danielle and began chasing them with the end of the nozzle. Daniel aimed the nozzle at Danielle first. She grabbed onto a shoestring from a white tennis shoe, but the suction power of the nozzle was too strong.
FWOOP!
Just like that, Danielle was sucked into the vacuum cleaner.
"Danielle! Ah, shit—!"
Daniel aimed the nozzle at Eiko the power of the suction grew stronger. Eiko grabbed a handful of carpet in each hand as her feet lifted off the ground. Daniel got closer and closer with the nozzle, the sweat from Eiko's palms caused her grip on the carpet to loosen.
FWOOP!
"Ah!" Eiko screamed, one of her shoes were sucked into the vacuum.
FWOOP!
Her second shoe was sucked into the vacuum; just as Eiko thought she'd be sucked into the vacuum—
BANG, BANG, BANG
"Daniel, sweetheart!" Mrs. Hall yelled from the other side of the door before opening it. She cocked her head to the side, "Daniel?"
Daniel didn't respond.
"Daniel!"
Still no response. To get his attention, Mrs. Hall clicked the power button, shutting off the vacuum. Surprised, Daniel jumped to his feet and hid Jane behind his back. Eiko fell to the ground, flat onto her face – the roaring winds subsided.
"um, Daniel," Mrs. Hall crossed her arms, "why are you vacuuming? Luna and your father have a surprise for you in the kitchen, remember?"
"Oh, uh, yeah, I was just chasing a couple of dust bunnies. I'll be down in a sec. I just need to get up a little more dirt."
Eiko realized this was her chance to get noticed by someone other than Daniel. If she could grab Mrs. Hall's attention, she could finally get someone to help her and her friends. She began to book it to the edge of the bed.
"Well, hurry up, don't want to keep Luna and your father waiting, okay?" Mrs. Hall turned away and got ready to close the door as Daniel plugged the vacuum cleaner back up.
"Mrs. Hall! Mrs. Hall!"
"Huh?"
"Mrs. Hall, down here!"
Just as Mrs. Hall got ready to leave, she heard a tiny voice yell her name. She opened the door back up.
"Did you hear that?"
"Huh, heard what?" Daniel played dumb.
Eiko ran from under the bed and was waving her arms frantically. All she needed was for Daniel’s mom to turn around and spot her. Daniel looked down at Eiko and kicked the vacuum nozzle in her direction.
"I could have swore I heard—"
Just then, Daniel turned the vacuum cleaner back up.
FWOOP!
Without realizing how close the nozzle was to her, Eiko was sucked right into the vacuum cleaner. With a smirk on his face, Daniel turned the vacuum cleaner off.
"Well, look at that, I got that stubborn little dust bunny. Now, what were you saying, mom?"
"Oh, nothing. I just thought someone was calling me. Did you hear it too?"
"Nope, didn't hear a thing."
Mrs. Hall looked around the room, "hmm…well anyway, let's head downstairs."
"Sure thing, mom!"
"Here, let me empty the vacuum bag for y—"
"No!" Daniel panicked, "uh, I mean, I got it. I'll empty it after I see the surprise. I accidentally vacuumed up something important. Anyway, you go ahead and head to the kitchen, I'll be right behind you."
Daniel basically pushed his mother out of the room. He then opened the vacuum bag and dropped Jane inside of it.
"You three enjoy your time in there," Daniel cackled, closing the bag and leaving his room.
In the kitchen, Luna, Mr. and Mrs. Hall waited for Daniel to arrive. Over a table full of Daniel's favorite food was a banner that read out, "Welcome Home, Danny!"
"There he is," Mr. Hall announced as Daniel walked into the kitchen, "the man of the hour. Had us waiting for a long time there, champ," Mr. Hall stood up, "thought we were gonna have to start eating without you, food is getting cold."
"Hey, dad, good to see you," Daniel hugged his dad.
"What were you doing up there, slowpoke?" asked Jenna.
"None of your business, four eyes," Daniel rolled his eyes, "anyway, let's eat!"
The Hall family gathered around the table to eat, unaware that the three missing girls from Silverlake Academy were upstairs in Daniel's room.

Betrayal by StraightUp

Cough, cough, spat!
Eiko awoke in a bed of dust bunnies, dirt, and grime after hitting her head on the entrance of the vacuum bag; she coughed up a handful of dirt.
"Jane!? Danielle!? Where are you!?"
As Eiko screamed for her friends, she suddenly felt something grab onto her ankle.
"Ah!"
"Don't worry," Jane spoke, digging her way out of all the dirt and dust that buried her, "it's just me."
"Where's Danielle?"
The girls looked around.
"Danielle!" Jane yelled out.
"Danielle! Are you alright!?" Eiko began digging through all the dust bunnies and tiny bits of trash.
After moving a bit of trash to the side, Eiko found her unconscious friend, Danielle.
Eiko sat Danielle up, grabbed both her shoulders and began shaking her, "Danielle, wake up! Danielle!"
Jane put her hand on Eiko's shoulder, "let me."
Eiko stepped to the side and let Jane hold Danielle by her shoulder. Jane drew her right hand back and slapped Danielle across the face as hard as possible, leaving a red hand mark on Danielle's cheek.
"Wake up, Danielle!"
Danielle's eyes popped open, "ow, what the hell!"
"Sorry, Danielle, I didn't know any other way to—"
Danielle pushed Jane away, drew her arm back, and punched Jane right in the eye.
"Ow! I was just trying to wake you up!" Jane screeched, cupping her hand over her eye.
"You two stop fighting," Eiko placed her body between the fighting girls, "we need to find a way out of here before Daniel comes back."
"How?" asked Danielle.
"Oh, I know," Jane perked up, "maybe there's a reverse button somewhere that will make the vacuum spit us out!"
Eiko and Danielle looked at each other, then at Jane, who had a stupid smile on her face.
Danielle placed her hand on Jane's shoulder and said, "why don't you leave the thinking to the smart people, okay?"
Jane placed her hands on her hips and huffed; she didn't have a comeback. The girls looked around and thought in silence, pacing back and forth around the tiny space as they brainstormed ways of escaping the vacuum cleaner.
"Why don't we just wait here for Daniel to come, then when he grabs us, we all bite the crap out of him all at once" Danielle pounded her fist in her hand, and a smirk crept across her face.
Eiko rolled her eyes, "there's no way he would let us bite him, especially not after how hard you bit him. You drew blood. Besides, any idea what we'd do after that?"
Danielle sighed, frustrated that there was nothing more she could do to Daniel at her current size.
"Wait a minute…"
"What is it, Jane?"
"I just thought of a way to get us out of here!"
"Jane," Danielle piped up, "didn't I tell you to leave the thinking to the smart people?"
Jane ignored Danielle, "the vacuum bag doesn't seem that thick. I bet we could find something sharp that got vacuumed up and tear a hole in the bag!"
Wide-eyed, Danielle looked at Jane and said, "that's probably the smartest thing you've said since I met you."
"Thanks!... I think?"
The girls began digging through the trash, looking for any stray sharp item that could've been sucked into the vacuum cleaner while Daniel was chasing them. Just then, Danielle looked up at Jane and gasped.
"What is it, Danielle? Did you find something?" asked Eiko.
"No, but I did just find something sharp that could help us. Come here, Jane."
Jane walked up to Danielle, who reached for a multi-colored flower hairpin in her hair. She unclipped the pin and began punching the vacuum bag with it hoping to make a puncture.
"Careful, that's my favorite hairpin! You'll break it!"
"If it means punch getting out of here punch that's a risk punch I'm willing to take punch!" Danielle continued punching the plastic bag with Jane's hairpin until finally—
POP
"Yes!" Danielle celebrated as she sliced downward, making a slit in the vacuum bag tall enough for them to escape.
Meanwhile, at the dinner table, the Hall family was still enjoying the meal Luna and Mr. Hall cooked for Daniel's homecoming. Jenna had finished her meal; she basically inhaled it and went back to her room.
"Did you guys hear that?" asked Luna.
"I didn't," Daniel responded, "what did it sound like?"
Luna squinted her eyes, "like a pop of a balloon or something."
"I wouldn't worry about it," Mr. Hall announced, "it's probably just the neighbors setting off fireworks or something."
Luna scratched her head, "I don't know about that, dad. It sounded like it came from upstairs."
Back in Daniel's room, Eiko and her friends made their way out of the vacuum bag. Despite being free from the bag, they were still trapped in the clear, plastic container of the vacuum cleaner that held the vacuum bag.
"Great," Danielle began to complain, "the bag is taken care of, but now we have to deal with this dumb wall." Danielle looked at Jane, "you don't happen to have any more ideas, do you?"
Jane shrugged. She couldn't think of what to do next. Eiko pushed her hands against the plastic wall before them, examining every inch of it. As she pushed against the wall, she looked up and noticed something.
"Hey guys, look up there," Eiko pointed to a small, gray latch holding the door of the vacuum closed. "You two see that latch? Watch this."
Eiko pushed up against the wall again, and as she did so, the latch wiggled. She pressed up against it sever times, demonstrating how the latch wiggled when she put her weight up against the door.
"I think if we all kicked the door a bunch, we could jimmy the latch loose and get out of here. We just need to kick it at the same time as hard as we possibly can."
Danielle and Jane looked at each other, then at Eiko, and nodded.
"Alright, count us down, Eiko!" Danielle sat down and put her feet against the plastic door; Jane and Eiko got in position.
"On three! 1…2…3!"
BAM!
The girls kicked the door.
"1…2…3!"
BAM!
"1…2…3!"
BAM!
Back at the dinner table, Daniel was sweating bullets – he was unsure if the pop Luna heard earlier was the sound of Eiko and her friends escaping or if it was really nothing to worry about. Daniel stretched his arms above his head and let out a fake yawn before hopping to his feet.
"Welp, this was a nice dinner. Thanks again, Luna, dad. But right now, I'm beat. I should be heading to bed."
"Wait, already?" Mrs. Hall giggled, "it's only 8pm. The last thing I would want to do on my first day back home for summer vacation is to go to sleep early."
"Well, I have all this stuff to unpack, and that's probably going to take an hour or two. Not to mention eating such a big meal made me sleepy, so I should be heading upstairs."
"Well, wait," Mr. Hall spoke up, "your mother's right. Why don't we play a game of scrabble before you lock yourself in your room? You still owe me a rematch, remember?" Mr. Hall spoke, getting up from the table, "I'll go get the board from the hall closet."
Daniel began to panic as he crept closer to the living room doorway, "uh, how about we play tomorrow? I really just want to get back to my room."
"1…2…3!"
BAM!
"1…2…3!"
BAM!
"1…2…3!"
SNAP!
Finally, after several kicks, the latch of the vacuum cleaner popped, and the door flew open.
"Great work, guys; let's get out of here!" Eiko cheered.
The girls high-fived each other and began climbing down the vacuum cleaner. The girls then headed for the door and slid underneath the frame.
Just as Daniel turned around, Mrs. Hall called out to him, "wait a minute, young man," she stood up, grabbing his plate and empty glass, "you know the rules. You have to wash out your own dishes."
Daniel slumped his shoulders, "right, I forgot."
"Oh," Luna exclaimed, "don't worry about your dishes, I'll handle it. After all, it is your homecoming. Just this once, though, next time you're doing your own dishes," she laughed.
"Right, right, thanks, sis!" Daniel turned around, booked it up the stairs, and busted into his room like a police officer busting down someone's door.
He walked up to the vacuum cleaner and noticed the popped latch and torn plastic bag.
"Damn it!" he fell to his knees, checking under the bed with the flashlight on his phone.
He scoured his entire room, looking for Eiko and her friends. He checked under his desk, under the bookshelf, between the books on the bottom shelf, in his closet, and everywhere they could hide. By the time he finished searching for the girls, Luna's hard work had gone to waste – his room looked like a tornado had flown through it. Books were sprawled across the floor, his duvet was balled up, his desk was now 20 feet away from where it originally sat, and dust and dirt from the vacuum cleaner were spilled onto the floor. Daniel knew that wherever the girls were now, they definitely weren't in his room.
Knock, knock, knock
Daniel nearly jumped out of his skin at the sudden knocking at the door. He wondered if the girls managed to find help from one of his family members, and now they were there to confront him. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and opened the door.
"Oh, uh, heeey, Luna. What brings you here?" Daniel tried playing it cool and was failing miserably.
"I just wanted to—" Luna's gaze strayed away from Daniel and focused on the mess he'd caused.
"Daniel," the disappointment in Luna's voice was clear, "what happened to your room. I spent so long making everything nice and tidy!"
"Uh, yeah, about that," Daniel stuttered, "I'm sorry, sis, I was looking for…uh…I was just looking for one of my inventions! Couldn't find it anywhere."
Luna's gaze was burning a hole through Daniel's skull, her disappointment turning to anger. She pushed past him and walked over to the untouched dresser in the corner of his room.
She pointed to the drawers, "Daniel, I know you must have noticed the labels I placed on your dresser drawers."
Each drawer had white rectangular strips of paper on it with neatly handwritten words written on them. The labels read "underwear, pants, shirts, and inventions."
Daniel stared at the dresser, then back at Luna, "right, I'm an idiot. I should have checked there first. Anyway, I'll get back to what I was d—"
Daniel tried to close his room door, but Luna stuck her foot between the frame and the door.
"Hey, not so fast."
Daniel huffed in frustration, "is there something you need?"
"Geez, no need to rush me out. I just wanted to know if you wanted any more chocolate cake before dad and I devour the rest.
"Nope, you guys are free to have the rest! Okay, bye!"
Daniel began pushing Luna out of the room. Just then—
"Luna! Luna over here!"
"Did you hear that?" Luna heard tiny voices calling her name. She was unsure where the sound was coming from, but as soon as Daniel heard them, he began to panic.
"Uh, hey, sis, I changed my mind. I think I do want some more cake!" Daniel pushed Luna out of his room and began shoving her down the stairs, talking loudly to drown out the sound of Eiko and her friends calling out to her.
"Damn it! We almost got her attention," Eiko kicked the wall.
"Now what?" asked Jane.
"Duh," Danielle slapped the palm of her hand against Jane's forehead, "we find someone who can help us. Doesn't Daniel have two sisters?"
"Right, Jenna. One of these rooms has to be hers," Eiko turned around and noticed the two doors at the end of the hall, one on the right and another on the left.
The girls were unsure which door was Jenna's, and as they stood there mentally debating, Daniel's voice caught their attention as the giant's footsteps grew closer.
"Thanks for the cake, guys, but I should be heading to my room now!" Daniel began running up the stairs.
Daniel now knew that the girls were nowhere in his room. As he ascended the stairs, he looked around each step to ensure he wasn't overlooking them.
"Shit, here he comes! Let's just split up," Danielle pushed Eiko in the direction of the door to the left and grabbed Jane's arm, leading her to the door on the right.
Eiko managed to slip under the door frame before Daniel reached the top of the stairs. As Danielle pulled Jane's arm, Jane tripped on a piece of the carpet. Her foot became entangled in the stray threads of the rug. Danielle was right in front of the door, all she had to do was slide under the frame, but it would mean leaving Jane behind. Danielle stood there, mentally debating what to do. If she went back for Jane, she knew helping her would likely mean Daniel would catch them.
"Danielle!" Jane called out, reaching her hand out, "help!"
Danielle was about to help Jane until she saw the top of Daniel's head as he walked up the stairs. Danielle began to back away slowly, then dove underneath the door frame, leaving poor Jane to fend for herself. Jane's eyes grew wide, shocked at Danielle leaving her – she felt deeply betrayed. Just then, Daniel reached the top of the stairs and noticed Jane caught by the strands of the rug.
"Well, well, well, look what we have here: one of my little escape artists," Daniel approached Jane, his menacing presence looming over Jane. Jane fought with the strands of the carpet, trying to break free. She looked up at Daniel, and all the color drained from her face, fearful of what he would do to her. She noticed the bulge in his pants – he was getting aroused by the chase.
"What are you doing all alone?" Daniel bellowed, grabbing Jane tightly in his grip.
"L-let me go, please," Jane was nearly in tears, almost too scared to speak.
Daniel looked at Jane closely; he could see the tears welling up in her eyes. He knew he didn't have to do much to scare Jane into talking.
"Hmm, let you go, huh? Maybe I will if you do me a little favor."
Jane stopped wiggling in Daniel's grip, "a…favor?"
Daniel opened his room door and gently sat Jane on the soft duvet. He began rubbing her hair and looked her sweetly in the eyes. "All I need you to do is tell me where your little friends went."
"Um…I don't know where—"
"Jane," Daniel spoke sternly, "don't lie to me."
Jane looked up at Daniel and thought about how she had reached out to Danielle to help her; her resentment for Danielle grew. She thought about how Danielle always talked to her, calling her stupid and mocking her – Jane began to wonder if she could even consider her a friend. After all, Jane was only friends with Danielle because they were mutual friends with Eiko. However, she knew if she ratted out Danielle, Daniel might figure out where Eiko went. Jane stayed silent.
"Nothing, huh? Your friends obviously don't care for you. After all, they left you behind, tangled in the carpet. Surely if they were your friends, they would've come back for you."
"You're wrong! Eiko is my friend; she would've come back for me. Danielle was the one who left me!"
"Oh, so Danielle is the one who left you behind. I bet you're pretty mad at her."
"Of course I'm mad at her! I yelled at her for help, and she just left me!"
"Mhm," Daniel nodded, "where did she go again? The door on the left or right?"
"On the right," Jane blurted out of anger, "uh, I mean—"
"Ah, so she's in Jenna's room. Thank you for that," Daniel smirked, "and I'm guessing Eiko went in the opposite direction."
Jane gasped, "please, don't do anything to Eiko!"
"I won't. You have my word," Daniel lied. "Alright, Jane, you've been of good use to me. I'll remember how you've helped me."
Daniel grabbed Jane and went into the hall. In Jenna's room, she was blasting KPop songs through her earbuds and dancing around the room, singing into a hairbrush like a microphone. She hadn't noticed Danielle trying to get her attention.
"Damn it, Jenna, down here!" Danielle screamed, frantically waving her arms. "There has to be a way to get her attention…"
Just then, there was a knock at the door. Danielle stood in the middle of the room, facing the door, as she waved her arms, thinking the person on the other side of the door would be able to help her. The door flung open, and there stood Daniel.
"Crap!" Danielle looked for a place to hide.
Jenna's box spring was on the floor, and there was no way to get underneath her nightstand. She was out in the open with nowhere to run.
"Well, hello, Danielle."
Danielle looked for any hiding place, then booked it towards the door when she realized there were none. She tried to run between Daniel's legs, but he quickly closed his legs, causing her to crash into his feet.
Jenna spun around, copying one of the KPop choreographies she'd learned.
"Omg!" She noticed Daniel mid-twirl.
Jenna's face grew red with embarrassment, dropping her microphone brush.
"Get out of my room!" Jenna screamed.
Daniel bent down and grabbed Danielle, who Jenna still did not notice.
"Gladly," Daniel rolled his eyes.
Daniel left Jenna's room, holding Danielle by the hair to ensure she didn't bite him again.
"Ow, let me go, you jerk!" Danielle shouted, trying to break free from Daniel's grip.
"Oh, Eiko!" Daniel yelled out after entering the room across the hall – it was his parents' room.
"I have your little friends! If you don't want Jane and Danielle to be my little toys, I suggest you come on out!"
Eiko was hiding underneath the bed, hoping to stall long enough for Daniel's parents to show up.
"You said you wouldn't do anything to Eiko!" Jane cried.
"True, but I never said I wouldn't do anything to the two of you."
Danielle, still dangling in Daniel's fist by her hair, looked up at Jane, "Jane, what is he talking about?"
"Um…I may have hinted at where you two were."
"You idiot!"
"Idiot? You're a backstabber! I can't believe you left me to fend for myself!"
"I left you behind for the greater good! We would've been out of this mess if Jenna had seen me."
"But she didn't, and now we're caught."
"Ugh," Daniel groaned, "I'm so sick of you two arguing."
Daniel unzipped his pants and shoved Danielle and Jane in the crotch of his boxers. He began searching the room, checking under the TV stand, in his parents' bathroom, and in the closet. He didn't check under the bed as he felt that would be too obvious of a spot, but he began to consider looking there as he was running out of places. Meanwhile, Eiko was sweating bullets. She knew Daniel would eventually look under the bed, and she wasn't sure help would arrive. She had to take a chance and find help. She peeked from underneath the bed; Daniel was still rifling through the closet. He was throwing around shoes and clothes in his search for her – now was her chance. She ran towards the door, and heard footsteps coming her way; Mr. and Mrs. Hall were walking up the steps. Eiko began yelling, waving her arms frantically to get their attention.
"Mr. and Mrs. Hall! Down here!"
Mr. and Mrs. Hall were so wrapped up in their conversation that they initially didn't hear Eiko yelling their names. As they ascended the stairs, they noticed something at the end of the hall.
"Huh? Hey, sweetie, do you see that?" Mrs. Hall stopped and squinted.
"Mr. and Mrs. Hall!"
"Yeah, what is that? I think it's calling our names."
Mr. and Mrs. Hall began approaching Eiko slowly, unsure if their eyes were deceiving them; they couldn't believe they were looking at a tiny person.
Mrs. Hall bent down and picked Eiko up. She examined her and realized she looked familiar.
"Hey, honey, look at her. Doesn't she look just like one of the missing students from Silverlake Academy? We saw her picture on the news, remember?"
Mr. Hall squinted, "you know what, she sure does."
"Eiko!" Eiko shouted.
Just then, Daniel rushed out of his parents' room, "m-mom! Dad! I, uh, I see you found one of my uh…inventions!"
"Don't listen to him. I'm Eiko Jin, Ms. Jin's daughter—"
Daniel snatched Eiko out of his mom's hand, muffling her. He then began stiffly moving her arms and legs like an action figure.
"One of your inventions?" asked Mr. Hall.
"Y-yeah, one of my AI-powered dolls! It can walk and talk all on its own. I modeled this one after my friend, Eiko. It's a shame she went missing. I was going to give her to Ms. Jin when I was done. Y'know, to help her with grieving," Daniel shoved Eiko into his pocket.
Mr. and Mrs. Hall looked at each other, then back at Daniel; he wasn't sure they believed his lie. He was waiting on the response with bated breath.
"Well would you look at that," Mr. Hall patted Daniel on the back, "our son, the genius! You make all sorts of cool little things in that room of yours. You could get an investor for one of your dolls. I mean, it looked so life-like! Want me to ask one of the guys at my job and see if they're interested?"
Daniel let out a sigh of relief, "nah, they're not quite ready yet. I still have a few kinks to work out."
"At the very least," Mrs. Hall perked up, "you should let me call Ms. Jin and invite her to see your little tribute to Eiko. I'm sure she'd love—"
"NO!" Daniel screeched.
Mrs. Hall was taken aback.
"Uh, I mean. Sure, maybe one day. But she's not really ready for that. Again, I have some kinks to work out."
Mrs. Hall shrugged, "well, let me know when you get those kinks worked out, and I'll give Ms. Jin a call."
Dumbfounded that his parents believed his lie, Daniel slithered past his parents and quickly went into his room. He closed the door and leaned against it, sliding down to the floor as he wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead. Daniel couldn't believe that worked – then again, an AI-powered doll was much easier to believe than a tiny human. He pulled Eiko out of his pocket and removed Danielle and Jane from his boxers.
"Well, well, well, you ladies sure caused me a lot of trouble tonight," Daniel spoke, looking underneath his bed, "but now it's time to stop playing games."
He pulled out an old, blue guinea pig cage and unlatched the door.
"Welcome to your new home. Considering you three have seen nothing but the inside of a glass jar for the past week or so, I'd say this is an upgrade," he laughed.
Recklessly, he dropped Danielle and Jane into the cage and kicked it back underneath his bed.
"As for you," Daniel brought Eiko up to his face, "I would like to have some fun with you before putting you away."
Daniel smirked evilly, picking up one of the boxes from the floor and dropping it on the bed – it was labeled "toys." He took a box cutter out from his desk drawer and sliced through the tape. As he opened the box, Eiko's eyes grew wide with fear – the box contained dildos, fleshlights, restraints, various sizes and shapes of vibrators, and different scented lubricants. There was also a small section of the box dedicated to sexy costumes that Daniel fantasized about putting Eiko in. He unzipped his pants, dropped his boxers to his feet, and took off his shirt, his massive, erect cock finally free.
"Now then," he slammed Eiko onto the bed, knocking the wind out of her, "let's have some fun."

Ms. Jin by StraightUp

Night had fallen among the Hall household. Not a sound could be heard except the melodic, nighttime chirping of crickets. Everyone was sound asleep, all but one person – Daniel. Daniel rifled through the box of sex toys and other sexual items, smelling the lubricants and trying to pick out his favorite scent. He settled on the strawberry-scented gel and began looking through the sexy outfits he always fantasized about Eiko wearing. As Daniel rummaged through the box, Eiko slowly dragged herself along the bed, clutching her stomach in her hand; she was still in pain from how hard Daniel slammed her onto the bed. She was moving way too slowly to get away, and each time she got a good bit of distance from him, Daniel would grab her leg and drag her back to him.

"What outfit do you think would look best on you, my sweet little Eiko? A playboy bunny? A sexy cop? Oh, this nurse outfit looks pretty hot," Daniel showed off the many outfits in the box. "Then again, I don't know. You're pretty, but I don't think you could fill out that nurse outfit the way Jane did," Daniel laughed to himself.

Finally, he decided,

"Okay, Eiko, put on this outfit."

Eiko stopped crawling away and looked up at the outfit Daniel was holding – a red, leather strapless one-piece corset. Black bunny ear hairclips accompanied the outfit, and a black bunny tail was attached to the butt of the corset. Daniel included some fishnet stockings and red stilettos heels to finish the outfit. Eiko scoffed.

"I am not wearing that," Eiko began crawling away again, only for Daniel to drag her back to him.

"You're going to wear this costume whether you like it or not. I'm not against forcing you into it."

Eiko thought about how Daniel had probably forced Jane and Danielle into the outfits he had them wear back at school. She knew he wasn't joking. The idea of Daniel tearing her out of her school uniform like a horny, hungry animal sent shivers down her spine. Rather than let Daniel tear her out of her clothes, she felt she might as well keep the last shred of dignity she had left and change her clothes herself. Eiko sighed; reluctantly, Eiko slowly slipped out of her clothes and squeezed into the corset. She attached the bunny ears to the top of her head and slid her feet into the red stilettos.

Daniel licked his lips, "now we're talking," he climbed onto the bed.

Eiko's face grew red with embarrassment as Daniel basically drooled over her. Daniel grabbed his cock and swiped it at Eiko, slapping her across the face with it.

"Ow!" Eiko cried; the force of his penis slapping her knocked her off her feet. 

Once again, Daniel drew his cock back and slapped. He laughed, watching Eiko fumble around with each slap. He opened the lubricant, a sweet scent dancing under his nose. While Eiko lay there, recovering from Daniel's slap, Daniel began dowsing her in the thick gel lubricant. The lubricant was so stiff and thick that Eiko could no longer move; it encased her entire body. She struggled to get up but could not move an inch. Her giant captor loomed over her, stroking his penis as he softly moaned. Be began fondling his balls, squeezing each side of his balls tightly as he cupped them.

"god…I've been waiting for this moment all day" Daniel crawled over Eiko's gel-encased body, his cock right above her.

Daniel then laid flat on his stomach, pressing his stiff, hot penis right on top of Eiko. Daniel began humping Eiko, the lubricant coating his penis and Eiko. He moaned quietly, trying not to awaken his family. Clenching the duvet in his teeth, Daniel humped Eiko hard and fast, his hips gyrating rhythmically as he intensely rubbed his cock against her. 

Huff, huff, huff…

Daniel found himself reaching his climax, but he wasn't ready to stop. Entangling the duvet in his fingertips, Daniel found it hard to control the movement of his hips. He lay flatter against the bed, sandwiching Eiko harder against his penis and the mattress.

Squeak, squeak, squeak

The bed squeaked violently under Daniel vibrating hips. Luckily he did not have a headboard, so the thumping would not disturb his family. As Daniel got closer to cumming, his hips began to slow down. He wasn't ready to climax. He had so much he wanted to do to Eiko that he didn't want to cum right away. 

He pushed himself off Eiko's lubed body, "ah fuck," he panted, edging himself. 

Feeling as if she were beaten up, Eiko tried dragging her shaking body away from Daniel, but Daniel grabbed her.

"Where do you think you're going? We're just getting started."

Daniel pulled a squishy dildo out of the box and grabbed one of the tiny restraints. He tied the restraint to the dildo, then restrained Eiko's hands to the sticky dildo. She looked like she'd been crucified to the rubber penis. Daniel rubbed lubricant all over the dildo, dousing Eiko in lubricant once more. He placed the tip of the dildo against his anus and began shoving it in his ass. As Daniel's anus devoured the dildo, the mouth of his asshole got closer and closer. Finally, Daniel felt a big lump resisting against his anus – Eiko's head was pressed up against it. With one big push, Eiko was gobbled up by Daniel's asshole.

"God~" Daniel curled his toes, tightly clenching his cheeks.

Daniel could feel Eiko's soft body and hair rub against the walls of his rectum. He twisted the dildo around, twisting Eiko's poor body around his foul-smelling rectum. Daniel stood up and pushed the base of the dildo against the wall, suction-cupping it to the wall. Daniel pumped the dildo in and out of his anus, trying to stop his hands from stroking his penis. As Daniel's ass slapped against the wall in a rhythmic fashion, he ignored Eiko's voice as he heard her cry out. He bit down on his knuckle, loving every second of Eiko's torture.

Eiko yelled out for Daniel to let her go, but her voice was drowned out by Daniel's moans. The rancid stench of his rectum engulfed her entire being as the meaty walls twisted and contorted around her. 

"Oh, man…" Daniel moaned as he slowly pulled the dildo out of his as.

He slapped his penis against the squishy dildo, squishing Eiko between his stiff cock and the dildo. He rubbed his penis against Eiko, making a penis sandwich with Eiko being the sandwich's meat. He rubbed his cock intensely against Eiko's body, her soft and supple skin gently caressing his penis. He pulled the dildo away and began peeling Eiko off of it.

"Please," Eiko panted, "just let me go," she pleaded.

"And miss out on all this fun I'm having? No way," Daniel cackled as he peeled Eiko off the dildo.

She was covered in feces. Daniel opened his room door and peeked out the room – he wanted to make sure no one was in the hallway as he crept across the hall and into the bathroom. He turned the squeaky valve of the faucet and out poured freezing cold water. He didn't care if the water was too cold for Eiko, shoving her under the running water. He began washing Eiko off, her tiny body shivering under the cold water as Daniel wiped off the shit stains from her body. He tiptoed back across the hall and locked his bedroom door. Daniel walked over to the bed and laid on his back; he began gently stroking his cock with the hand he was holding Eiko, drowning her in precum as it drooled out the mouth of Daniel's penis. 

"Now for the best part," Daniel laughed, holding Eiko up to his face.

"N-no, plea—" 

Before Eiko could plea any further, Daniel shoved her face into the hole of his cock. He pushed on her body, allowing his penis to slowly engulf poor Eiko's helpless body. Cooing in pleasure, Daniel's toes curled, gripping the duvet between his toes. Her soft skin and silky, smooth hair slowly caressed the inside of his penis. The wet, squishy walls of Eiko's prison contorted around her, pulsating hard as it matched the beating of Daniel's heart. Daniel continued slowly pushing Eiko down the canal of his cock, holding her ankles with one hand and massaging his penis in the other. He grunted out of pleasure, pumping Eiko's small body inward and out, ignoring Eiko's muffled pleas. The walls around Eiko tightened even harder, making it harder for Daniel to rhythmically pump her in and out of his cock. He let go of her ankles, and Eiko began flailing frantically as her body began slipping her deeper into Daniel's hungry cock; each stroke sending her downward.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!"

Daniel was nearing his climax, juggling his balls in one hand and stroking his lube-covered member in the other. He plugged the hole of his penis with one of his fingers, ensuring Eiko wouldn't spill out with his semen. Just them—

Gush

Hot, thick semen spewed out of the mouth of Daniel's cock, shooting out past his finger. With Eiko still in his penis, Daniel felt he'd cum harder than ever. He could feel the heels of Eiko's shoes push up against his finger. He grabbed her by the ankle and slowly pulled Eiko's cum covered body out of his penis like a long, gooey booger being picked from one's nose. Daniel held her up to his face and upside down.

"God, that felt great," he smirked, "I think I'll keep you in that little outfit. It's hot on you."

"Go to hell," Eiko could feel her face growing hot, red with embarrassment.

"Whatever, my little toy. Time for you to join your friends."

"W-wait, aren't you going to wash me off? I don't care if the water is cold; just get this slimy cum off me."

"Nope, I think you'll be fine like that."

Daniel hopped off the bed and grabbed the guinea pig cage from underneath the bed, recklessly plopping Eiko into the cage with her friends. He grabbed her school uniform and bent down in front of the guinea pig cage.

"You want this?" Daniel asked mockingly, waving the uniform in front of Eiko's face, "well, too bad," and began shredding her clothes, dropping the pieces, letting them slowly fall to the ground. 

Eiko gasped. Daniel laughed evilly, carelessly kicking the cage back under the bed. He turned off his room light and lay on the bed, going to sleep satisfied. 

The night seemed to pass quickly, the sun awakening the chirping of birds and signaling to the cicadas to sing their summer song. Mr. Hall, Jenna, and Luna were out of the house. Before heading to work, Mr. Hall had dropped Luna and Jenna off at their summer jobs, meaning Daniel and Mrs. Hall were home alone. Daniel was still asleep; meanwhile, Mrs. Hall was cleaning up the kitchen. She was wiping down the counters when the doorbell rang. Excited, she quickly folded the towel, draped it over her shoulder, and skipped to the front door. She opened the door, and there stood Lisa Jin, Eiko's mother – she looked like she'd been crying, but Mrs. Hall didn't notice.

"Lisa! I'm so glad you could make it," Mrs. Hall happily greeted Lisa. "Please, come on in. Make yourself at home."

"Thank you for inviting me, Gina," Lisa spoke through a sniffle, "I have to say I was quite surprised when you called me. The last time I was here, I think your youngest was still in diapers," Lisa laughed.

"Yeah, it's been a while. I see that author gig of yours has been treating you well," Gina joked, eyeing the fancy-looking black Mercedes that lingered in the driveway before backing away.

"Oh, that was just my Uber. My car is still in the shop. Bless the old hunk of junk."

"Ah, I know the feeling."

Lisa stepped into the house, following Gina into the kitchen.

"So," Lisa began, sitting at the dinner table, "how are Phil and the kids?"

"They're fine, thanks for asking."

An awkward silence loomed over the women; it had been a long since they last spoke. Not to mention with Eiko's disappearance, things felt even tenser. Lisa cleared her throat, cutting through the silence.

"So, um…you said you had a surprise for me?"

"Oh, right!" Gina slapped her forehead, "I can't believe I almost forgot about that. It's the whole reason I invited you over. You remember Daniel, right?"

"Yes, I believe so. He's the smart one, correct?"

"Yes," Gina laughed, "and recently, he showed me one of his inventions that I think you'll love. It's an AI-powered doll that walks and talks on its own!"

"Hmm, that sounds impressive. Sorry if you don't mind me asking, but what does this have to do with why you called me?"

"Well, Daniel has—…oh, it's better to show you than to tell you. Follow me."

Gina and Lisa walked towards the stairs, and Gina called out to Daniel.

"Oh, Daniel, someone special is here to see you!..."

There was no response.

"Daniel~!" Gina sang.

There was still no response.

"DANIEL!" she yelled out.

"B-be down in a second!" Daniel replied, stirring awake.

He quickly got dressed and came out of the room. The moment he saw Lisa, he froze. He stood in place for so long Gina gave him a quizzical look. 

"Um, Daniel?"

"Huh!?" Daniel snapped out of it.

"Aren't you going to say something to Lisa here?"

"R-right. Um, hi, Ms. Jin. Long time no see."

Daniel walked down the stairs very slowly. He didn't know why Lisa was there, but one thing was for sure – she was there because of Eiko. He didn't know if she was there to question him and possibly link him to Eiko's disappearance or if she had proof of him being the last person Eiko contacted before going missing.

"W-what are you doing here, Ms. Jin?"

"Your mother invited me," she replied.

"Right," Gina began, "sooo, I may have let it slip that you're working on these AI-powered dolls and that you had a special one here for Ms. Jin."

As Gina spoke, Daniel's eyes grew wide. She already had proof of Daniel's supposed "invention," having seen Eiko in the hallway, so he knew he couldn't play dumb and lie his way out of the situation. Lisa stood there, almost like she could see the beads of sweat rolling down Daniel's face – or at least it seemed that way. Daniel was finally backed into a corner, and he had no escape.

"Um…Daniel? Are you going to go get the doll, or will you just keep standing there like you've seen a ghost?" Gina laughed.

"Uh, right. Well, the thing is, there are still some kinks that I haven't worked out."

"Don't worry about the kinks. I'm sure Lisa will like it regardless."

Daniel looked at his mom, annoyed that she was making matters worse.

"Well, mom, I'd like some privacy. I'm very particular about who sees my unfinished work, so if you don't mind, I'd like it if Ms. Jin would come with me to my room and I show her there."

Gina was taken aback, "but your father and I already saw it. I'd really love to see Lisa's reaction."

"Sorry, mom, but the only reason you two saw it in the first place was an accident. I've made some changes, and I'd really like to show it to Ms. Jin alone."

Gina huffed, but she had to respect Daniel's wishes – after all, he is a genius.

"I promise you'll be the first person I show when it's ready."

"Okay. Pinky swear?"

"Mom, I'm not 5! Just a regular swear."

"Aww," Gina sighed, "well, call me when you two are done. I'll be in the kitchen tidying up.

Lisa followed Daniel to his room; she walked into his room, and Daniel locked the door behind her.

Daniel bent down and grabbed the guinea pig cage, opening the latch and grabbing Eiko. He held her behind his back.

"Ms. Jin, before I show you what I'm about to show you, I have a confession."

"Oh, quite a dramatic for a simple reveal," Lisa joked.

"When you asked me back at the school if I knew anything about Eiko's whereabouts, I lied."

Lisa stopped laughing; she grew silent, almost deafeningly so.

"I actually…kidnapped her and her friends."

Lisa looked Daniel up and down, then looked around the room, scanning every inch of it with her eyes. She then burst into a fit of laughter.

"Oh, Daniel," Lisa fumbled through her laughter, "thank you for the laugh. I've really been needing that lately."

"I'm being serious," Daniel spoke sternly.

"Daniel. Do you really expect me to believe you're a kidnapper and you're holding three girls captive? Where would you even keep them if that were true?"

"Well, I was working on a device that shrinks things, and I asked Eiko to be my test subject. I shrunk her and her friends and have been keeping them."

"Okay, Daniel, now you're really starting to worry me. Shrinking someone is impossible."

"Well, if you really believe that, then look at this,"

Daniel revealed Eiko to her mother, still holding onto her firmly. Lisa looked Eiko up and down with disgust.

"Well...the resemblance is uncanny, but why did you put it in such an inappropriate outfit?"

"It's not a doll! It's Eiko, shrunken! Here, hold her,"

Lisa cupped Eiko into the palms of her hands. Tears began welling up in Eiko's eyes, and before she knew it, she was crying uncontrollably.

"M-mom! I sniff missed you s-so much!"

Daniel dug underneath his bed and revealed Jane and Danielle in the guinea pig cage.

"Here are the other two girls."

Lisa gently examined Eiko, the tiny girl still crying in her hands. Tears began to roll down Lisa's cheek.

"M-my little Eiko. Is that really you?"

"Yes, mom, sniff, it's me!"

Lisa hugged Eiko, bringing her daughter close to her face.

"W-why do you smell so rancid? And you're all crusty."

"Well…" Daniel began to speak, "I've been using Eiko and her friends as my sex toys. Eiko hasn't really bathed in the past few days."

Lisa looked Eiko in the eyes, then back at Daniel. Suddenly, she felt nothing but rage.

"You…you son of a bitch!" She charged at Daniel and, as hard as she could, slapped him across the face. "Not only did you kidnap these poor girls, keeping them from their families, but you used them as sex toys!?" She slapped him across the face once more, "these are people! Not your personal playthings!" She drew back her knee and kneed Daniel and the scrotum. 

"AH!" Daniel buckled his knees and fell to the ground.

"Oh, the pain you feel right now is nothing compared to the pain you caused me these past few weeks!"

Lisa held Eiko firmly in her grip and faced her towards Daniel, "turn her back to normal this instant."

In pain, Daniel slowly stood up and began digging through his desk drawer. He hid something behind his back.

"I can't do that, at least not right now."

"And why not?" Lisa hissed angrily.

"I have to make a special formula that turns them back to normal, but I disposed of my only one."

Lisa scoffed, disgusted at Daniel.

"Does your family know about this?"

"No…" Daniel grunted.

"Well, that's about to change," Lisa turned away and reached for the doorknob. She pulled on it but didn't realize the door was locked.

"Sorry, Ms. Jin," Daniel revealed the shrink ray gun from behind his back, "but I can't let you leave here now knowing what you know."

Lisa spun around, "what are you talking about?"

"Oh no, mom!" Eiko shouted, but it was too late.

Daniel shot Lisa with the shrink gun, but nothing happened.

An awkward silence loomed in the air. Lisa rolled her eyes and reached for the doorknob once more. This time she was shorter than she realized. Her grip on the doorknob began to loosen as her hands grew smaller. Before she knew it, she was as tall as Eiko and her friends.

"Oh, Ms. Jin. Did you really think I was going to let you leave after telling you all that?"

Daniel picked up Eiko and Lisa. He looked at Eiko, then at her mom.

"Huh, the beautiful apple doesn't fall too far from the tree," Daniel stroked Lisa's hair, "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you."

"Don't you dare touch my mom!"

Daniel sighed, "you're really not in a position to tell me what to do," he bent down and put the two in the guinea pig cage, locking the door and shoving it back under the bed.

He opened his room door and crept down the stairs, listening for his mom – she was still cleaning the kitchen. Daniel opened the front door, then closed it. He waited about 2 minutes before going into the kitchen.

"Hey, mom."

"Hi there, darling. How did Lisa like the doll?"

"Oh, she loved it. I decided to let her keep it. She just left; her Uber arrived."

"What? Already? I can't believe she didn't even come to say goodbye."

"She said she had some errands to run and that she couldn't stay long. But man, you should've seen the look on her face when I surprised her," Daniel smirked.

"Well, I'm glad she liked it. Sorry for ruining the surprise so early."

"Don't worry, mom," Daniel shrugged, "it actually worked out in my favor," he mumbled under his breath. "I'm gonna head on upstairs. I have some business to take care of."

"Oh, before you go, could you help me with the dishes?"

"Uh, sure. What do you want me to do?"

"Nothing much, just put away the dry dishes in the dishrack so I'll have space for the ones I clean off."

"Sure thing."

Daniel began sorting the dry dishes and putting them away. While he put the dishes away, he wondered what Lisa and Eiko were talking about while he was gone.

"I-I'm so sorry, m-mom, you're here b-because of me," Eiko cried, trying to talk through broken sobs.

"This isn't your fault, baby," Lisa embraced her daughter, rubbing her back as she cried, "it's Daniel's. I just wish I'd suspected him sooner. What about you, Danielle and Jane? Are you two okay?"

Danielle stood up begrudgingly, "yeah." 

"I'm fine," Jane replied.

Just then, a funky, 8-bit tune began to play that Lisa recognized. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, and the name 'Jessica Kay' flashed across the screen.

"You have a cell phone on you!? Who's calling you!?" Jane was speaking a mile a minute, excited that they now had a way to contact the outside world.

"I-it's my editor. Probably calling about my manuscript. But that can wait."

"No, mom, answer it! You can tell her where we are!" Eiko gleefully wiped the tears from her eyes.

Lisa answered the phone, putting it on speaker. As soon as she answered, the woman on the other line immediately started yelling.

"Ms. Jin, do you have any idea how much hot water I'm in!? I covered for you and told the boss I'd have your manuscript on his desk by morning! And the time is now what, 10:30! Where the hell are you?"

"I-I'm sorry, Ms. Kay, but something important has come up."

"More important than your next book?"

"Yes! I found my daughter and her friends!"

There was a bit of silence on the other end before Jessica began yelling again, "well, whoop-dee-freaking-doo, that's all fine and dandy, but right now, you know who I need to find? You, in my office, before 11am!"

"Don't let her hang up!" Danielle yelled out.

"W-wait, Ms. Kay, I need you to call the police!"

Jessica grew silent once more, then let out an exasperated sigh.

"And why is that?"

"I need you to report a kidnapping."

"A kidnapping? Who's been kidnapped?"

"Me, my daughter, and her friends! Tell them we've been kidnapped by D-"

Before Lisa could finish her sentence, she fell to her face. The guinea pig cage was pulled forward from underneath the bed and was jolted with extreme force; Lisa dropped her phone.

"Hello? Hellooo?" Jessica's voice rang out.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," Daniel loomed over the girls, "using a cellphone, Ms. Jin? Sorry, but no cellphones allowed."

Daniel reached into the cage and grabbed the cellphone, crushing it entirely in his grip. He opened his fist, and Lisa's phone had been crumbled to dust.

"Now, I know you're new here, Ms. Jin, but I'm going to have to punish you for breaking the rules." 

Daniel's giant hand reached into the cage, knocking Danielle, Jane, and Eiko down. He tightly grabbed Lisa, who frantically tried wiggling out of his grip.

"Don't you dare hurt my mom!" Eiko screamed out.

"Sorry, Eiko, but your mom will have to learn her lesson," Daniel smirked, pushing the cage back underneath the bed.

"What are you going to do to me?" Lisa trembled.

"...nothing," Daniel giggled, dropping Lisa onto the bed. 

He unzipped his pants and dropped his boxers to his feet.

"But I know how much you mean to Eiko. All I'm going to do is make her think I'm doing something terrible to you. I'm not into older women."

Daniel began stroking his cock, moaning obnoxiously loud so Eiko could hear him. Within a matter of minutes, Daniel came, dowsing Lisa in his cum.

"But if you tell her what I told you, then you're really going to be in trouble...got it?" Daniel bellowed menacingly.

"U-understood..."

Daniel grabbed Lisa and dropped her in the cage with the other girls, cackled as he kicked the cage back underneath the bed. He didn't know what he would do with Lisa, but Daniel was delighted that he now had a new way of torturing Eiko - using her mom.


Nora Gunn by StraightUp

It is a peaceful, weekend morning in the Hall household. Luna, Jenna, and Daniel are asleep in their rooms while Gina is downstairs in the kitchen cooking breakfast - the smell of pancakes, eggs, and bacon filled the air. Meanwhile, Phil is sitting on the couch in the living room with the news playing on TV. He's not really paying attention to it and instead is enjoying a cup of coffee while doing his word search puzzle. The blond, female news anchor on the screen is reading out several stories off the teleprompter on the other side of the camera. She is finishing up a story about a convenience store owner getting robbed at gunpoint when she finally moves on to the next story that catches Gina's attention.

"And in other news," the woman starts, "police are still searching for Lisa Jin, a 39-year-old author who has been missing for two weeks now."

Gina could hardly hear the news over the sound of the sizzling bacon, but she was sure she heard the news mention Lisa's name. She dropped her spatula on the kitchen counter and rushed into the living room. 

"Sweetheart, could you hand me the remote?"

"Sure," Phil hands Gina the remote, "I was just about to change it anyway,"

Gina rewinds the story and listens.

"And in other news," the woman starts, "police are still searching for Lisa Jin, a 39-year-old author who has been missing for two weeks now. She was reported missing by her book editor, Jessica Kay, who claims the last thing Ms. Jin told her over the phone was to report a kidnapping, naming herself as one of the victims. Ms. Kay also claims to have heard the voice of a young man over the phone before the line got disconnected suddenly."

Four separate pictures of Lisa, Eiko, Danielle, and Jane appear on the screen next to the new anchor's head as she continues reading out the story, "Not too long ago did Eiko Jin, Ms. Jin's daughter, go missing from Silverlake Academy a week before the school semester ended for summer vacation. Shortly after Eiko was reported missing, two other female students, Danielle Spear, and Jane Cutler, went missing as well. We've reached out to the principal of Silverlake Academy for a comment on the disappearance of these three female students and Ms. Jin but we have not yet heard back from them. Police are asking anyone who has information on the disappearance of these four women to please come forward. And now to Carl with sports."

Gina slowly sat down on one of the couches, her mouth slightly agape.

"I can't believe Lisa's missing now, too. Daniel and I just spoke to her two weeks ago…"

"When was this?" Phil asked.

"When you and the girls were at work. I invited Lisa over to see Daniel's invention."

"Hmm," Phil began stroking his chin, "maybe you and Daniel should go to the police station and tell them what you know."

"Good idea."

Just then, the fire alarm began going off.

"Oh no!"

Gina jumped off the couch and ran into the kitchen, while Phil went to open the windows to air out the house. She turned off the slightly burnt pancakes and bacon. Just then, Daniel, Jenna, and Luna rushed down the stairs.

"Hey, what's on fire?" Luna asked jokingly.

"Nothing, nothing," Gina replied, "I just burnt breakfast a little. I was distracted by the news."

Gina looked up from the stove and noticed Daniel.

"Oh, Danny! We're going to head to the police station a little later after breakfast."

"Huh? Why?"

"You're not going to believe this, but Lisa has gone missing. According to the news, she's been missing for two weeks and the police are asking that anyone who has any information come forward."

Daniel grew nervous, "Uh, how about just you go? I don't think I'll have anything important to add."

"We both need to go, we might be the last two people to have seen her except her Uber driver. Besides, they might also ask about Eiko so I'm your account will be useful to them."

Daniel was visibly uncomfortable, unsure if the police would be able to see through his lies.

"O-okay, but I don't think anything I have to say will be helpful to them."

Phil and the kids all sat down at the table as Gina fixed them a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes. As they ate, Daniel ate his food very slowly, trying to come up with a story to tell the police in case they ask about the last time he saw Eiko. Up until now, Daniel managed to shrink anyone who discovered his secret – Jane, Danielle, and Lisa. He even managed to skip getting questioned by the cops when they came to the academy. However, Daniel knew he wouldn't be able to simply get away with shrinking the cops if they figured out he was the perpetrator they were looking for. He also didn't know how convincingly he could lie to the cops about being the last person to see Lisa and Eiko. As everyone scarfed down their food, Gina took notice that Daniel wasn't really eating his food as he was deep in thought.

"Everything alright, honey? You seem a little distracted."

Daniel snapped out of it and perked up, "Huh? Oh, y-yeah, I'm just not all that hungry, that's all. I think I'm just going to head up to my room. Anyone want my food?"

"I'll take that off your hands," Phil grabbed Daniel's plate and scraped the food onto his plate.

"Just one moment," Gina spoke as Daniel stood up from the table.

"Yes?"

"Be sure to get dressed, we're going to the police station after I finish my breakfast."

"Okay…" Daniel answered nervously.

Daniel left the kitchen and bolted up the stairs. He went into his room and began pacing back and forth, trying to think of ways he could get out of talking to the cops. About 5 minutes go by when Daniel finally gives up; he sighs. He opens his closet door and apprehensively picks out a red shirt and some jeans.

"I need to do something to calm my nerves…" Daniel sighed.

He stood off the bed and dug under it, grabbing the guinea pig cage – his tiny victims were sleeping peacefully. Daniel opened the cage and poked Eiko, trying to wake her from her slumber. She didn't awake, so Daniel poked her harder, to the point where he began shaking her violently.

"O-ow!" Eiko woke up.

A smug smile spread across Daniel's lips, "Hello my sweet, Eiko."

Eiko looked up at the giant before her, his sadistic smile said it all. She stood up and ran to the opposite end of the cage, trying to get as far away from Daniel as possible. As she makes it to the opposite corner of the cage, she curls up, cowering in fear.

"How cute, you really think you can run away from me?" Daniel chuckled, "You're finally going to get your wish."

She looks up, "W-what wish?"

"I'm finally going to clean you off."

Eiko stood up, her curiosity piqued, "wait, really?"

A smile spreads across Eiko's face, not knowing what was in store for her. Daniel grabs her, pulling her out of the cage and shoving it back under the bed. With Eiko in his grip and his clothes in his other hand, he heads across the hall and into the bathroom. He places his clothes and Eiko on the bathroom counter and pulls out a bar of soap and rag from the cabinet; he then heads over to the shower and turns it on before taking off his pajamas.

"Wait, I thought you were going to clean me. Why are you—"

Just before Eiko could finish speaking, Daniel grabs her and hops in the shower. He takes his rag flat in the palm of his hand and places Eiko in the middle of it, then puts the bar of soap on top of her. He wets the rag and lathers Eiko and the rag up with soap. 

"Mmmh, mmm!" Eiko's screams are muffled by the wet rag, her eyes burning from the soap while she is being smothered. 

Daniel opens up the rag and takes Eiko out of it. While he rubs his naked body down with the soapy rag with his left hand, his right hand holds Eiko. Daniel's right hand slowly works its way down to his cock and balls. Daniel grabs his balls, squishing Eiko up against them as he fondles and tugs on them. Because her body is still covered in soap, it's extremely easy for Daniel to pleasure himself using Eiko's slippery body.

"God, I needed this…" Daniel moans.

Daniel could hear Eiko's muffled screams as he played with his balls, his cock getting harder and harder by the second as he delighted in Eiko's torture. He tugged on and juggled his ball sack using Eiko's lathered body, he could feel her soft hair and supple skin massaging his testicles. Daniel dropped the rag and grabbed Eiko in his left hand, wrapping his right hand around his cock and stroking it.

"Are you having fun?" Daniel asked wickedly.

Eiko stayed silent.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" Daniel squeezed Eiko in his grip.

Eiko still didn't answer, this time spitting in his face.

Daniel laughed cruelly, "Good, I see you still have some spunk left in you. It's no fun when you don't fight back. But now I'm going to have to punish you for that."

Before Eiko could respond, Daniel shoved her head first into the mouth of his cock. He pushed her down his penis until the only thing sticking out were her feet. He slowly pulled her out of his penis up to her waist, then shoved her back in, pumping her in and out while stroking his penis with his free hand. He starts out slowly, then progressively speeds up, and slows down now and then between pumps.

"Fuck…" Daniel moans under his breath, trying not to alert any of his family members.

As Eiko is being pulled in and out of Daniel's cock, the walls of her meaty prison wrap around her while pulsating intensely. She could hear Daniel's quiet moans of pleasure as her body is being pumped in and out of his penis. Suddenly, she could feel Daniel let go of her feet, pushing her fully into his cock. As Daniel strokes his penis, Eiko could feel her body being shoved further down with each stroke. Just then—

SPLASH

Eiko plunges face-first into Daniel's balls, splashing into a vat of cum. Just as she managed to get her footing, she was immediately thrown face-first into the cum and sloshed around, cum getting into her eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. Daniel was stroking his penis with one hand, and fondling his balls with another, throwing his balls around intensely knowing Eiko was in his testicles. He imagined her helpless body being thrown around in his cum and it turned him on. It didn't take long for him to reach his climax, and when he came he came hard, so hard that his cum squirted up the wall of the shower. Eiko was squirted against the wall as well, sticking to the wall thanks to Daniel's thick cum. She slowly slid down the wall with the cum and Daniel peeled her off of it. Daniel stopped the shower and hopped out of the tub after washing the last bit of cum off of Eiko. Although she hated the experience, Eiko was at least content with being clean. She couldn't remember the last time she was not crusty or smelt like piss.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK 

Just as Daniel finished getting dressed, there was a loud banging on the door.

"Hey, loser," yelled Jenna, "get out of there already. I need to get ready for work!"

"Go away! Use Mom and Dad's bathroom!"

"Luna's in there! Now open up! You have til the count of three before I start picking this lock!"

As Jenna began counting, Daniel panicked. He wasn't sure where Jenna got her lock-picking skill from but he knew she was extremely good at it. He looked around for a place to hide Eiko so Jenna wouldn't see her and decided the only place he could hide her was in his underwear. By the time Jenna had reached three, Daniel had shoved Eiko into the crotch of his underwear and zipped his pants back up.

BAM

Jenna kicked the bathroom door open, flinging it open so hard that the doorknob left a mark on the wall after slamming into it.

"You could've waited like 10 more seconds. What if I was still changing!?" Daniel argued.

"Well if you don't want to get barged in on while in the bathroom, don't take hours to get out of the shower!"

"Don't be so dramatic, that was a least 20 minutes."

"Whatever, just get out of here so I can get ready for work," Jenna demanded, pushing Daniel out of the bathroom.

Daniel stumbled forward as Jenna slammed the door closed into his back.

As he stumbled out into the hallway, Gina just arrived at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh, good, I was just about to come get you," Gina spoke, "are you ready to go?"

"Uh, yeah, sure," Daniel hesitantly made his way down the stairs, slipping into his sandals that sat by the front door.

He thought about putting Eiko back in the guinea pig cage, but decided not to – he liked the feeling of Eiko squirming around, pressed up against the cotton walls of his underwear by his cock. Daniel and Gina made their way down the stairs of the front porch and walked over to one of their cars. As Gina peeled out of the driveway, she noticed that Daniel seemed visibly nervous.

"You alright, hun?"

Daniel didn't answer, he was so busy thinking of what he was going to say to the cops that he didn't even hear his mom.

"Earth to Danny," Gina snapped her fingers in his face, catching Daniel's attention.

"Huh?"

"I asked if you were alright. You seemed nervous at breakfast this morning and you seem nervous now too. Is there something on your mind?"

"Not really. I'm just wondering what the cops are going to ask us."

"Well, don't worry. So long as you have nothing to hide I'm sure everything will be fine. You do have nothing to hide, right?"

"Of course not," Daniel laughed anxiously.

"I'm only joking," Gina laughed.

The closer they got to the police station, the more Daniel could feel his stomach turning. He tried to calm his nerves by playing some music but the radio in the car was busted, making the car ride long and quiet. They drove in silence, Daniel fidgeting and shifting uncomfortably in his seat the entire time. Gina pulled up to the police station, parking in a spot in front of the building.

"Alright, we're here," announced Gina, unbuckling her seatbelt and turning the car off, "you ready?"

"I guess so…" Daniel got out of the car.

The two walked into the police station and walked up to the woman at the front desk.

"Hello," the woman behind the desk happily called out, "how may I help you two?"

"Well," Gina began, "my son and I have some information about someone who recently went missing. Her name is Lisa Jin. We may have been the last people to see her and were wondering if we could give out accounts to whoever's in charge of the case."

"Ah, thank you so much for coming forward. I'll call Detective Gunn for you, she's the investigator working on that case. Please, have a seat while you wait."

The woman behind the desk picked up the black, corded phone on her desk and pressed a red button on it.

"Hey, Jackson," the woman spoke, "could you tell Detective Gunn there are some people who would like to speak with her about the Lisa Jin case? Thanks."

The woman hangs up the phone and says, "Detective Gunn will be out in a moment. Thank you for your patience."

Time seemed to move in slow motion for Daniel as he and his mom waited for the detective to come out. The longer the wait, the more butterflies entered Daniel's stomach. He tried getting comfortable in his chair but couldn't seem to find the right position and Gina noticed.

"Sweetheart," Gina called out to Daniel, "there's no need to be so nervous. All you have to do is tell the detective everything you remember and you will be fine."

"R-right."

Just then, a woman in a gray suit and black heels walked out through the door by the front desk. She had chin-length blonde hair, blue eyes, and red-rimmed glasses. She was such a looker that if looks could kill, she'd be on a list of America's most wanted. The woman sexily sauntered over to Daniel and Gina, the clacking of her heels matching Daniel's nervous heartbeat as she got closer to them.

"Hello there," the woman reached her hand out to Gina's for a handshake, "I'm Detective Nora Gunn. It's a pleasure to meet you," after she finished shaking Gina's hand she reached for Daniel's.

Nora noticed Daniel's hands were unusually sweaty, and she laughed.

"First time at a police station? Your hands are drenched," Nora wiped her hands off on her pant leg.

"Oh, uh, yeah."

"Well, no need to be so nervous. I'm just going to take you two to the back one at a time and ask you a few simple questions. Sounds good?"

"Y-yeah sounds fine," Daniel gulped.

"So, who wants to go first?"

Gina and Daniel looked at each other, waiting for the other to volunteer.

"I will," Gina spoke up.

"Okay then, follow me,"

Gina followed Nora to the door by the front desk and the two disappeared behind the door.

"Jackson, clear up interrogation room B for me," Nora called out to one of the men talking by the water cooler.

"It's already cleared, you're free to use it," he answered.

"Interrogation?" asked Gina, "I thought you said you're only asking a few simple questions."

"Don't worry, I'm just following procedure," Nora laughed, opening up the door to a room with a single table and two chairs across from one another.

"Please, take a seat in either chair."

Gina sat down in one of the chairs while Nora sat across from her. Nora pulls out a notepad and pen, "Now then, when was the last time you saw Lisa Jin?"

Daniel sat in the lobby chair as his mom was being questioned. As he sat there, he could feel Eiko squirming around in his underwear. Although Daniel was nervous, he was slightly turned on. The idea of Eiko being just mere feet away from getting help, yet unable to get it was arousing to him. He could feel himself getting a massive erection, poor Eiko being smooshed up against Daniel's underwear. Daniel stood up and walked over to the lady behind the counter.

"Excuse me, do you guys have a bathroom?"

"We sure do. Just head down that hall over there and it will be the first door on the right."

"Thank you!"

Daniel walked down the hall and entered the bathroom. Luckily there weren't any stalls, and instead just a single toilet; he didn't have to worry about someone walking in on him. He locked the door and unzipped his pants, digging into his underwear and grabbing Eiko. He knew he didn't have any time to waste as he wasn't sure when Nora would be back to question him next.

"Hello there, Eiko," Daniel smiled sadistically.

Eiko squirmed around in Daniel's grip, which only made him laugh. He went down to his knees and pinned both of Eiko's arms down with his fingers. He laid on top of her, smooshing her up against the cold, hard floor and his penis. Gyrating his hips in a circular motion, Daniel began slowly humping Eiko. He could hear Eiko's tiny screams, which only aroused him more as he vigorously rubbed his cock up against her. As he moved his hips rhythmically precum drooled out of the mouth of his cock, coating Eiko and acting as a lubricant. Daniel let out whimpers of pleasure, trying not to be too loud and arouse any suspicion.

"Damn…" he moaned quietly.

Finally, he pushed himself off of Eiko, peeling her off of the bathroom floor. He then spread his ass cheeks with his free hand and placed Eiko's face first up against his anus. 

"Mmmh!" Eiko screamed into Daniel's ass, not expecting him to shove her up his asshole.

Daniel began shoving her into his asshole up to her knees, then pulled her out completely. He repeated this action at least ten more times, moving slowly and sensually each time. He then did the same with the hole of his cock, fully shoving Eiko inside of it and pulling her out of it. The walls of his cock and ass gripped her tightly, making Daniel's toes in ecstasy. He playfully switched between shoving Eiko up his cock and ass, Eiko's soft hair making the experience more pleasurable as it caressed the inside of his penis and rectum. He moved his free hand between juggling his testicles and stoking his cock as he used his other hand to pump Eiko in and out of his ass and penis. He could feel himself nearing his climax and went over to the toilet to not get any cum on the floor; finally, Daniel came. Just as he came, there was a knock at the door.

"Danny?" Gina called out, "I'm done being questioned by Detective Gunn. When you're done she wants to talk with you."

"O-okay, mom!" Daniel panicked, pulling his pants up and putting Eiko back in the crotch of his underwear.

Daniel flushed the toilet and came out of the bathroom. He made his way down the hall and back into the lobby – when he returned Nora was waiting for him by the door.

"There you are, I was starting to think you fell in," Nora laughed, "are you ready?"

"Sure," Daniel answered.

The two walked through the door Gina walked through with Nora earlier and walked over to interrogation room B.

"Now, take a seat in any chair you'd like," Nora instructed.

Daniel took a seat and Nora sat down across from him.

"Alright, I'm going to ask you a few simple questions. First things first, could you confirm your address for me?"

"423 Horizon Lane."

"Good, good…alright, when was the last time you saw Ms. Jin?"

"Well, I don't remember the exact date, but it was about two weeks ago."

"Do you remember what you discussed?"

"Uh, well…I made an invention and my mom called Ms. Jin over to our house for her to see it.

"Ah, your mom mentioned that. May I ask what it was?"

"Well, it's still in development and I don't really want to divulge any of the information about it. It's a secret."

Nora scribbled in her notepad, "Okay…now, how do you know Ms. Jin?"

"I don't know her, know her," Daniel began, "I'm friends with her daughter, Eiko. I met Ms. Jin a few times through her. She's more of my mom's friend."

Nora once again scribbled in her notepad, "Interesting. Y'know, I personally went down to Silverlake Academy to question the students and staff about Eiko's disappearance. I don't recall talking to you about her. How close are you two?"

Daniel gulped, "Ah, well, we've been friends for a few years. I just didn't have any useful information about her disappearance so I decided not to talk to anyone about her."

"Got it, got it. Well now that I have you, do you have any information that you might feel is helpful in Eiko's case?"

"N-no, not really," Daniel stuttered.

"Okay then, back to Ms. Jin. Your mom confirmed for me that Ms. Jin took an Uber to your house and that she took one leaving your house too. Since you were technically the last person to see her leave your house, do you remember what kind of car she got in when she left your house?"

Daniel thought for a moment, thinking of what kind of car was common enough to not arouse suspicion.

"Well, it was black. I think it was a BMW. I didn't get that good of a look at it."

Nora scribbled "black BMW" in her notepad.

"Okay then, that's all the questions I have for you at the moment."

Daniel perked up, "Huh? That's it?"

Nora laughed, "Yep, that's it. If anything new comes up we'll be contacting you and your mom, but for now, that's it."

Nora stood up from the table and opened the door for Daniel.

"Enjoy the rest of your day," she spoke as Daniel slid by her.

He wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but he was relieved that the questioning wasn't as bad as he thought it would be; Daniel made his way back to the lobby.

"Ah, you're all finished?" asked Gina.

"Yeah, they were pretty simple questions."

"See, I told you, you had nothing to worry about. You were acting so nervous earlier I thought you were in trouble," Gina joked. "Now come on, let's head back home."

The two left the police station and got back in the car. Now that Daniel wasn't nervous, the ride back home felt much shorter and less foreboding. Gina pulled into their driveway and the two went into the house. Over the course of a week, nothing major happened. Daniel continued using Eiko, Jane, and Danielle as his toys and mentally tortured Eiko by pretending to masturbate using her mom. Overall, things had returned to normal.

Detective Nora was at her desk when there was a knock at the door. 

"It's open," she answered.

A brunette man who appeared to be in his early 30s opened the door.

"Ah, hey, Jackson. What brings you here?"

"I got the Uber activity report from Lisa Jin's account."

"Good. Anything unusual?"

"Well, the last location on the list is 423 Horizon Lane."

"So nothing too strange, huh?"

"No, that is the strange thing. According to these records, that was the last place she took an Uber to and the car was a black Mercedes. There's no indication in these records that she ever left 423 Horizon Lane."

Nora opened her notepad, "so, not only did she never leave that house but there was no black BMW either?"

"That's right," Jackson confirmed.

"Well now," Nora adjusted her glasses, "looks like we have an interesting development in the case. Set me up a meeting with Judge Marcus, it looks like we're going to be needing a search warrant."


The Great Escape by StraightUp

It was late afternoon as the sun-kissed sky began shifting from a bright, beautiful orange to a cool purplish tone. Nothing but laughter could be heard from the Hall residence as the family sat around the dinner table telling funny stories and reminiscing over the Hall children's early childhood memories over a table full of warm food. With Jenna, Luna, and Phil's jobs always offering overtime, it's not often the family gets to come together over a hot meal and share laughter instead of warming up leftovers. The delectable aroma of beef stew, sweet rolls, scalloped potatoes, and mashed potatoes with gravy filled every nook and cranny of the house, making its way to Daniel's room and teasing his tiny captives' empty stomachs.

“Damn it!” Eiko yelled, running into the cage door for the 5th time with her shoulder, unable to knock the lock loose.

“Darling, please calm down,” Lisa worried for her daughter, “you need to save your energy. Come here and eat.”

Danielle lifted her nose to the air to smell the amazing aroma of the Hall's family dinner and groaned as her belly rumbled, "It's just not fair. That asshole gets to eat like a fucking king every night while he feeds us this slop?"

Danielle poked at the canned Fancy Feast cat food Daniel had put in the cage for them.

“How old is this garbage anyway?” Jane asked, picking up a fistful of the cat food and staring at it quizzically before cautiously taking a lick.

Eiko slumped down in front of the cage door, the sound of Daniel and his family’s laughter angering her even more.

Meanwhile, back at the dinner table, Jenna was finishing telling a story about something funny that happened at work earlier that day.

“And then I said ‘chicken nuggets!’” Jenna laughed, the rest of the table erupting with laughter.

Gina was laughing so hard she had to wipe a tear from her eye, “what about you, Luna? How was work?”

“Well,” Luna shrugged, “it was alright. Not as interesting as Jenna’s day.”

“Same here,” added Phil.

Daniel stood up from the table, grabbed his empty plate, and headed to the sink to wash it off. It had been almost a week since he was questioned by Detective Gunn, and he had not been contacted by her or anyone else from the police station. As he finished washing off his plate, he thought about what an exceptionally good mood he was in. He'd been happily masturbating with Eiko, he was having a great summer break, and his balls were empty while his belly was full. As he thought about Eiko and the others, Daniel decided he might as well feed them some of his mom's succulent beef stew and sweet rolls. He went to the food sitting on the stove with a spoon, scooped out a piece of beef from the stew, and also grabbed half a sweet roll, wrapping it up in a paper towel.

“Well,” Daniel started, putting the wrapped food in his pocket, “I’m heading upstairs.”

"Me too!" Jenna scooted her chair backward, hopped to her feet, and headed over to the sink with her dirty plate.

“Oh, c’mon you two,” Gina pleaded, “we hardly get to sit down at the table as a family like this. Why don’t we play a game? What about Monopoly or Uno?”

“Nah, my favorite KPop group is going live tonight and I don’t want to miss it!” Jenna began washing off her plate.

“Yeah and I, uh,” Daniel struggled to come up with an excuse, “I have to work on an invention of mine. Gotta work out some kinks.”

Gina looked at Daniel and Jenna with despondent gaze as if to try and change their minds.

“Alright, bye you guys!” Jenna sprinted out of the kitchen, trying her best to avoid her mom’s puppy-dog eyes.

"No running in the house, young lady!" Gina yelled out, "And please don't play your music too loudly, I really don't want to deal with the neighbors again!"

“Sure, mom, whatever” Jenna called out before disappearing into her room.

Daniel looked at his mom, who was still giving him a pleading look, and slowly walked out of the kitchen while feeling her gaze burn into the back of his neck.

“If you want,” Daniel turned around, “I can bring some games down for you, Luna, and dad to play.”

“No need,” Phil stood up, “I got some paperwork.

Phil gulped down the last few swallows of his fruit punch and picked up his plate.

“Dinner was delicious, dear,” Phil gave Gina a peck on the forehead before heading over to the sink to wash off his dishes.

“Thanks, honey. But next time,” Gina turned her attention back to Daniel, “we’re playing a game. I don’t want you cooped up in your room all summer working on your inventions.”

Luna thought to herself for a moment, "Mom's right. I would love it if we could start a family game night tradition of some sort for whenever we're off work. Sounds like fun."

“At least someone agrees,” Gina spoke, proudly puffing out her chest.

“Well maybe next time,” Daniel chuckled before turning around and making his way upstairs.

As Daniel made his way up the stairs, the floor creaked menacingly as the giant got closer to the room.

“Shit, get me down from here!” Eiko shouted.

She was sitting on Danielle’s shoulders, who was sitting on top of Lisa and Jane’s shoulders. The women has formed a human ladder of some sort to reach the latch at the top of the cage door. Now that there were four of them, reaching the latch was no problem at all. Unfortunately, the mechanism to pop the latch open is extremely difficult - especially given their size. As Daniel’s footsteps grew closer the girls scrambled away from the cage door and went to sit around the Fancy Feast cat food as if they’d been eating the whole time instead of trying to escape. The sound of the door opening and closing behind Daniel echoed through the silent room, his intimidating aura creeping closer as his footsteps grew louder. Just then, the guinea pig cage that housed his four tiny prisoners was slid from under the dark bed and their eyes were bombarded by the bright lights of Daniel’s room. Just as he was about to speak, he looked at the latch of the cage and wickedly cackled to himself.

“Well, well, well, good thing I came up here when I did,” Daniel examined the latch, “I see you guys were trying to escape.”

Silence fell over the girls, their hearts beating so fast and hard that it seemed even their small size couldn't mask the loud pounding in their chests.

“W-what makes you say that? We…we were just eating…” Jane sputtered

“Very convincing,” Danielle remarked sarcastically under her breath.

“Lucky for you ladies,” Daniel began, “I’m in one hell of a good mood so I won’t punish you. But I will have to separate one of you from the group. Having you almost escape like this is too dangerous.”

Daniel opened up the cage and reached for Eiko, snatching her from her friends and mother.

“Wait, please leave her be” Lisa called out, “I promise we won’t try anything like that again. Just don’t take her from me again…”

Daniel looked at Eiko, then back at Lisa, and shrugged uncaringly. Before putting the cage back under his bed, he broke the chunk of beef and piece of roll he had in his pocket in half and dropped them in the cage.

“Eat up, it’s some of what my mom cooked for dinner. I’m sure it tastes better than the cat food so dig in.”

Daniel closed the cage back and shoved it carelessly back under the bed. He looked at Eiko, in her sexy bunny suit and was beginning to feel aroused.

“I’d play with you a little bit but I think you’ve had enough for today,” Daniel grinned, “besides, it’s no fun when you’re too tired to put up a fight.”

With his tiny captive in hand, he began digging through a box and took out something very familiar - a glass mason jar with holes poked through the top.

“Remember this?” he laughed.

Daniel dropped the remaining piece of beef and roll into the jar, then dropped Eiko into the jar next. He placed her on the second highest shelf he could reach on his bookshelf. Letting out a big stretch and a yawn, Daniel plopped down onto his mattress and sprawled his limbs out across his soft, freshly washed duvet. As he lay there thinking about how his summer break had been going, he felt there was nothing that could happen to possibly ruin his mood as he slowly drifted off into a deep sleep. About 10 minutes passed when suddenly, Daniel was violently jostled awake by the loud sound of sirens piercing through the calm silence.

"What the hell…?" Daniel groggily wiped the sleep from his eyes as he peeked out his bedroom window.

His eyes widened with shock at what he saw - three police cars were parked haphazardly in front of his house.

"M-maybe they just got the wrong house…" Daniel tried calming himself down, "Yeah, that's it."

Daniel stared intensely out the window for any indication that the cop cars were at the wrong house. However, the moment he saw Detective Gunn exit one of the police cars, it was clear why they were there.

As Nora exited the cop car, her iconic, red-rimmed glasses pierced through the darkness of the evening atmosphere.

Crush

Completely ignoring the "keep off the grass" sign, Nora stepped onto the lawn - her shoes crushing the grass beneath her and leaving an imprint on the perfectly cut lawn. From the outside, the house looked completely perfect.

“Hmm, hard to imagine a kidnapper possibly living her, huh Jackson?” Nora nudged her partner.

“I don’t know,” Jackson began, “if you ask me this place looks a little too perfect. The perfectly manicured lawn, clean driveway, and cars lined up perfectly. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole family were in on it."

Nora laughed, "Be careful now. We may be suspicious of Daniel but that doesn't mean we should let that cloud our judgment of the entire family."

Jackson shrugged, "Whatever you say."

The two, followed by four other cops, made their way up the concrete stairs of the front porch.

The entire time Nora and the group of cops made their way to the front door, Daniel had been pacing intensely. He wasn't sure why the cops were here, but one thing's for certain: that many cops weren't simply there for questioning. Just then-

BAM, BAM, BAM!

An extremely loud and harsh knock on the front door rang throughout the whole house. Gina, who was in the kitchen cleaning up, was so shocked by the loud knocking that she almost dropped the plate in her hand. She looked up at the wall clock, 9:42pm.

“Who on earth could that be knocking like that at a time like this?”

As she made her way through the living room to the front door, Daniel cracked his room door slightly so he could hear what Nora and the police officers say. Gina opened the front door, shocked by the group of cops standing before her, “h-hello, Detective Gunn.”

“Good evening, Mrs. Hall,” Nora greeted Gina, “sorry if we gave you quite a scare with that knocking. My partner here doesn’t know his own strength.”

“It’s alright,” Gina laughed, feeling more at ease at the familiar face, “what brings you here so late in the night?”

“Well,” Nora began, “we’re here to search the premises.”

Upon hearing why the detective and officers were there, Daniel’s heart began pounding in his chest.

"Oh fuck," he backed away from the door, "w-well…it's not like they have a warrant or anything."

"We have a warrant," Jackson pulled out a piece of paper and gave it to Gina to inspect.

“Wait, but why?”  Gina’s eyes grew wide with shock, “what did we do to warrant a search of our home?”

Nora stepped aside, letting two of the four officers into the house to start conducting their search, while the other two searched the outside.

As the cops began searching downstairs, Jackson began explaining their visit to Gina, "We found some discrepancies in your son's recount of what happened the day Lisa Jin went missing, and the evidence we subpoenaed from her Uber account. Based on that evidence, we have reason to believe she is still on the property."

“Wait, I’m sorry, but are you accusing us of kidnapping Lisa?” Gina placed her hand on her hips.

“We’re not accusing you all of anything,” Nora cut into the conversation.

“...yet,” Jackson added.

 

As Jackson, Nora, and Gina spoke, Daniel had been pacing back and forth in his room, palms sweatier than ever.

“Okay, okay, just calm down,” he spoke to himself, locking his room door, “there’s gotta be a way out of this.”

Just then, the doorknob jiggled a little bit - someone was trying to get in. After a few seconds of attempting to open the door, a voice called out from the other side of the door called out to Gina.

“Ma’am, what is on the other side of this door?”

“That’s my son’s room,” Gina spoke, frustrated.

The officer let out a sigh, hoping the interaction wouldn’t be made difficult. She knocked on the door for a while, causing Daniel’s heart to jump out of his chest.

“W-who is it?” Daniel played dumb.

“I’m with the police department. Please exit the room slowly with your hands up.”

“Um, I can’t,” Daniel answered.

The officer rolled her eyes, “and why is that?”

“I’m…I’m naked,” he lied.

“Well then, I will give you five minutes to get dressed and exit the room. Please do so quickly.”

Daniel now had five minutes to come up with a plan so the officer wouldn't find his tiny captives. Just then, an idea came to him. He took off his pants and boxers and began searching for a pair of briefs in his underwear drawer. He found a pair of blue briefs and slipped them on, then put on his pants up to his thighs. After that, he quickly pulled out the guinea pig cage with Jane, Danielle, and Lisa, popping open the latch. Without speaking a word or explaining anything to the women, Daniel grabbed them in his clutches and pulled down his briefs.

“Hey, w-what the hell are you doing!?” Danielle yelled.

“Shut up,” Daniel spoke under his breath.

Lifting up his testicles, revealing the sticky, sweaty underside of them, Daniel tucked the tiny women underneath his balls. He then pulled his briefs and pants up, squishing Jane, Danielle, and Lisa close together under his sweaty sack. He could feel them squirming around underneath his balls, and he only hoped he’d be able to not get aroused while the police officer checked his room. Daniel then pushed the cage back under the bed, and as he shifted around he kept feeling like he forgot something.

“Okay, sir,” the female cop called out, “your five minutes are up. Please unlock the door.”

Just as the cop called out, Daniel realized he had forgotten Eiko. He looked at his bookshelf and noticed that the jar was now sitting on the very edge of the shelf he'd sat it on. Eiko has been running back and forth from one end of the jar to the other, causing the jar to scoot close to the edge. There was no doubt in Daniel's mind that if he opened that door and let the cop in, she'd see Eiko immediately.

“Uh…just a second!” Daniel called out, running over to the bookshelf.

“Sir, if you do not open this door right now I will be forced to kick it open.”

Daniel grabbed the jar and began twisting open the lid. Just as he got the lid-

BAM!

His room door swung open, his doorknob hitting the closet door so hard it left a small dent. Fear and shock shot through Daniel’s entire body, and he froze with the jar still in his hand. It took a moment for Daniel to snap out of it, and when he did he quickly hid the jar behind his back.

“Uh, s-sorry it took me so long to get ready. I, um, wanted to look presentable,” Daniel laughed nervously.

“Well I gave you enough time,” the cop looked at Daniel suspiciously, “what is that behind your back?”

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“... I can tell when someone’s holding something behind their back and your pose is definitely giving it away. Show me what you have.”

The cop was about to enter Daniel’s room when a familiar voice called out to her from downstairs, stopping the cop in her tracks.

"Oh, is that Daniel's room?" Detective Nora called out.

The cop paused, looking Daniel up and down before answering, "Yes."

“You can leave that room to me,” Nora walked to the bottom of the stairs, “I’d like to also ask him a few questions if you don’t mind. If you don’t mind, I’d prefer it if you searched one of the other rooms while I do so.”

Still on edge, Daniel’s heart began beating a bit slower. The cop looked at Daniel, then at Nora.

“Well, I guess that wouldn’t hurt…” the cop backed out of Daniel’s room and turned towards the rest of the hall.

Daniel let out a sigh of relief. He could hear Nora slowly making her way up the stairs and he quickly plucked Eiko’s tiny body out of the jar.

"Hey, what are you- mmph!?" before Eiko could react, Daniel shoved her into his briefs underneath his cock and placed the jar back on the bookshelf.

Just then, Nora came to the threshold of Daniel’s room.

“Hey there, Daniel,” Nora greeted him.

Daniel pretended to be surprised by Detective Nora being there.

“Hi, detective. What are you doing here?”

Nora ran her fingers through her short, silky blond hair and let out a disappointed sigh, "Oh, Daniel, you don't have to play dumb with me."

A quizzical look spread across his face, “play dumb?”

Was she onto him? Did she somehow know that he was the cause of Eiko, Lisa, Jane, and Danielle’s disappearance?

“I know you know why we’re here, you were listening to us explain that to your mother.”

Daniel let out a sigh of relief, “oh uh, how did you know?”

“When you’ve been on the force for as long as me,” Nora began, “your senses sharpen over time. Now, is it okay if I search your room?”

"Sure," Daniel answered, it wouldn't have mattered if he opposed it anyway.

Daniel stepped to the side as Detective Nora entered his room. It was hard for him to keep it together as she began looking around every inch of his bedroom, feeling his tiny captives squirm around his cock and balls. The rush of almost being caught and the feeling of Eiko and the others squirming around his underwear were enough to make Daniel aroused. Even though he decided earlier that he would let her rest, Daniel knew right then and there that when the coast was clear, he would masturbate with Eiko.

 

“Nng, c’mon!” Eiko wiggled around underneath Daniel’s penis, his thick, somewhat stiff member pressing her up against the tight walls of his briefs.

Eiko heard Detective Nora's voice and realized that if she could somehow get Nora's attention, she and the others would finally escape this hell. She tried as hard as she could to squirm her way to the pant leg part of Daniel's briefs. If she could make her way from the tightened crotch area of his briefs to the pant leg she could shimmy her way down his pants and reach detective Nora.

Detective Nora continued her search around the room. She bent down to the floor and took out her flashlight, looking underneath the bed.

“Interesting,” she spoke under her breath, reaching for the guinea pig cage.

She noticed the piece of beef and roll in the cage, and also took note that there was water in the water container attached to the cage.

“Why is there food and water in this cage but nothing living in it?”

Daniel looked a bit shocked, “uh, why do you care?”

“Because it’s my job. Now, answer the question.”

“I- uh, I just keep mice in there, usually for my experiments. Is it illegal to keep food and water in a guinea pig cage?”

Nora rolled her eyes, “no, not usually.”

Just as she looked up, she noticed there was a jar on Daniel’s bookshelf with the same contents in it.

“Huh…”

“W-what is it this time?” Daniel was trying his best not to sound on edge.

“You have the same food contents in that jar over there as you do in the cage. Why is that?”

Daniel was getting extremely annoyed, “because I put the test subject in the jar to separate it from the others.”

“‘Test subject,’ huh? And where are these supposed test subjects?”

“I let them go. I usually take out mice from the wild and let them go when I’m don- hey wait a minute. You’re asking questions as if you think I somehow shrunk Lisa and have been keeping her in that cage or something. Aren’t you here to investigate a kidnapping?”

Nora grew silent for a moment, thinking about what Daniel said. She had been trying to somehow connect what Daniel does in his free time to the kidnapping, but couldn’t think of how he was connected to Lisa’s disappearance. She had been working on Eiko’s case since she first went missing and was desperate for a lead.

“I suppose you’re right…” Nora admitted, disappointed - she was back at square one.

Daniel was taken aback. He wasn’t expecting Nora to admit that he was right, and his heart rate, which had been racing ever since the police showed up, started to calm down.

“However,” Nora added, “I do have a couple of questions for you.”

“Fire away,” Daniel had grown more confident now that Nora admitted he was right.

“Did Lisa happen to leave her phone behind when she left?”

As Nora asked Daniel follow-up questions about Lisa and Eiko, Eiko had been working her way out of Daniel's underwear. She managed to get her legs free, and just needed to wiggle down a little bit more. She could feel a small breeze of the outside world blowing up Daniel's pant leg and she desperately craved that freedom. The closer she got to getting loose the harder she wiggled, and Daniel's nervous sweating helped lubricate her, making it even easier. Just then-

PLOP

With one final push, Eiko made it out of Daniel's briefs and slid down his pants, falling onto to top of his bare foot. She was so shocked that she'd broken free, that she sat there for a moment to contemplate what to do. She wondered if she should yell out to Detective Nora, but that would run the risk of Daniel hearing her and scooping her up before she got a chance to get Nora's attention. That's when she thought up an idea. Eiko rose to her feet, and ran to Nora's heels, climbing up them until she was inside Nora's left shoe. Eiko realized that if she let Nora take her out of the house as evidence, there was no way Daniel could lie or his way out of the situation. Eiko was a bit hesitant to carry out her plan, not knowing what Daniel would do to her mother or friends should he realize she was missing, but she realized this was the only way to save them from the situation they were in.

 

“Well, that’s all the questions I wanted to ask you,” Nora finished scribbling in a little notepad.

Daniel had been sweating beads the entire time Nora was asking him questions. The way he mentally danced around each question, lying between his teeth to not be even more suspicious than he was. Nora looked Daniel up and down, and scanned the room with her eyes one more time before giving up - he was clearly innocent and the one lead she had that linked him to the case was nowhere to be found.

“Detective Nora?” another cop peered into the room, “we’ve searched the rest of the house.”

“And?”

The police officer let out a disappointed sigh and shook their head, "We couldn't find anything. Spoke on the radio to the party outside as well and they came up with nothing."

Nora looked at Daniel, then walked out of his room and peeked downstairs; Gina, Phil, Luna, and Jenna were all standing around in the living room being watched by Jackson as instructed by Nora. She had no choice but to apologize.

“Daniel, Halls family, I’m…sorry. It seems my colleagues and I have made a mistake. If anything valuable was damaged in our search of your property please, give the department a call and we’ll handle the expenses.”

Nora reached out her hand to Daniel for a handshake. With a mischievous smile, Daniel reached out for her hand to shake it.

As he shook her hand, she leaned in closely and whispered into his ear "I know you're somehow involved in this case, and I'm not going to rest until I find out how you little shit."

Daniel’s eyes widened, feeling a pit deep in his stomach.

“W-what?”

“Like I said,” Nora continued, “when you’ve been on the force for as long as I have, your senses sharpen over time.”

Nora smiled at Daniel as if she didn't say anything. Despite still being suspicious of him, Nora still felt pretty foolish. Being a woman on the force was already hard enough, but she basically pleaded on her knees to the judge to give her a search warrant. No one was going to take her seriously now with this flub.

Nora got ready to pull away from the handshake, but Daniel pulled her closer to him to whisper back, “I’d be careful if I were you, detective,” Daniel grinned before letting go of her hand.

Nora looked Daniel up and down, knowing there was nothing she could do to him now despite his seemingly vague threat. It took about 10 minutes for the police officers to gather up their things and leave, Nora not realizing Eiko was in her shoe. Daniel met up with his family and they talked for a good 15 to 20 minutes about what had happened. He explained that he got the type of car that Lisa got into wrong, and they all agreed it was odd for her Uber records to show that she never left the house. Daniel essentially told the same lies to his family as he told Nora and everyone all went back to their respective activities - Jenna listening to KPop, Phil working on some paperwork, Gina cleaning up the kitchen, as well as the mess left by the cops, and Luna working on an essay.

Daniel went back to his room and plopped down on the bed, not realizing Eiko was gone. He then began to chuckle to himself, thinking how he essentially got away with his crime. Thinking about how Nora is still suspicious of him but can't do anything to him, how his heart pounded the whole time at the thought of almost being caught, and his tiny victims squirming under his ball sacks - all of it was so exhilarating that Daniel's cock slowly got hard over time. The thrill of it all made it even hotter.

“Well,” Daniel began excitedly digging into the crotch of his briefs, “guess it’s time for a celebratory masturbation session!”

First, Daniel untucked Danielle, Jane, and Lisa from underneath his, releasing them from their sweaty prison. The women were completely drenched in sweat Daniel's ball sweat, so much so that their hair stuck to their face and body and they smelt extremely musty.

“You asshole!” yelled Danielle.

“Calm down, Dani,” Jane whispered cowardly, “don’t make him angry.”

“Oh calm down, Danielle, you’ll be fine,” Daniel laughed, placing the girls beside him on the bed as he began digging in his briefs once more for Eiko.

“...huh? That’s odd…” Daniel dug deep into his briefs, but could not feel Eiko.

He then began to strip off his pants and underwear, shaking them profusely. After nothing came out, he threw them to the ground and turned towards the three women.

“Where is she?”

They looked at him quizzically.

“Answer me, where is she?”

"Where is who?" Lisa answered, stepping in front of Jane and Danielle as if to protect them from the seemingly angry giant.

“Don’t play dumb. Where is Eiko?”

The three looked at each other, shrugged, then looked at Daniel.

“You’re the one who had her last, you idiot,” Danielle placed her hands on her hips.

Daniel looked at the women, furrowing his brow, then turned away. He checked his pants pockets, checked his briefs once again, turned on the flashlight of his phone, and checked under the bed, as well as any other piece of furniture in his room that had a dark underside. As Daniel searched his room, he was growing more and more agitated. He didn't believe that Danielle, Jane, and Lisa had no idea where Eiko went, and he was prepared to get an answer out of them one way or another.

“Listen here, you three” Daniel rose to his feet in front of the women, “I’m horny as hell right now and I need a toy. But if I can’t find Eiko then I’ll just have to use one of you, and I’m sure none of you want that.”

Lisa looked at the two girls' faces; although she had no idea the hell they had to endure being Daniel's tiny prisoners, she knew from the fearful look on their faces that being used as Daniel's sex toy wasn't something they were new to. Lisa felt that as a mother and the oldest in the group, it was up to her to protect them. She walked up close to the edge of the bed and threw her hands wide open, standing in a protective stance.

“Daniel!” yelled Lisa, “we have no idea where Eiko is. You have to believe us. And…,” Lisa hesitated, “if you must use one of us as your toy then I volunteer to take Eiko’s place.”

A shocked expression spread across Daniel’s face. Stunned, a tense silence clung in the air. Suddenly, the silence was broken with a hearty laugh.

“Yeeeah, no. That’s not how this works,” Daniel laughed, taking off his shirt and now standing before them completely naked.

"I'm just going to pick one of you to play with until you start talking," Daniel held up his finger and began choosing, "Eeny, meeny, miny, Jane!"

The moment Jane heard her name, her eyes filled with fear, and her body was overtaken with an overwhelming sense of dread as her legs gave out and she fell to her knees.

“B-but, why me?” she spoke through quivering lips.

Just as Jane fell to her knees, Daniel’s hand reached for her.

“No!” Lisa jumped in front of Jane, slapping Daniel’s hand away, “don’t you dare touch her.”

Danielle looked at Daniel, then at Lisa; although she and Jane have been having a bit of a rocky relationship, looking at Lisa jump in front of Jane to protect her made her feel inspired to take action.

"Um…" Danielle began to speak up, her voice quivering, "Yeah! If you want Jane you're going to have to go through us," Danielle then stands in front of Jane and Lisa.

Daniel looked at the three women, shocked at their confidence for a moment. Then he came to and started laughing menacingly.

“You two really think you can stop me? Get the hell out of the way,” Daniel takes his hand and swats Danielle and Lisa off their feet.

“Jane, run!” Lisa shouted

“R-run where? There’s nowhere for me to g-”

“Just shut up and get out of here already!” Danielle yelled out, hopping back up to her feet and firmly placing her body in between Jane and Daniel.

“D-Dani…thank you!” Jane cried, standing up and running to the other end of the bed.

Jane was still filled with fear, her shaky legs wobbling like a newborn fawn as she made her escape. She then slid down the blanket and onto the floor, making a run for it towards the door. She didn't know where she could go when she escaped, but she knew she wasn't going to be used as Daniel's toy.

“Oh no you don’t!” Daniel gave chase, unfortunately catching up to Jane before she could slide under the door frame.

He grabbed her in his clutches, bearing his teeth angrily. He then turned around and grabbed Lisa and Danielle in his other hand.

"You know, Jane, I was going to go easy on you since you're such a fucking pushover," Daniel began ranting, "but after that stunt, you don't deserve any mercy," he licked his lips, "I can't wait to have my fun with you."

Daniel looked over to Lisa and Danielle in his other hand, "And since you two think you're so damn brave then I'll just force you both to watch."

Daniel turned towards his bookshelf and took the same glass mason jar off the shelf that held Eiko in it, dropping Lisa and Danielle into the jar and tightening the lid closed. After that, he opened his closet, got another glass mason jar off the shelf, and dropped Jane into it. Without putting the lid on it, he then sat her next to Danielle and Lisa's jar, leaving Jane unsure what her fate would be as he left the room in his bathrobe.

 

"You feeling alright, Detective Gunn?" asked Jackson.

It had been a long night and it was time for Jackson and Nora to switch shifts. After Nora came back to the precinct and told them what happened, she was basically the laughingstock of the whole department. Jackson had been periodically checking in with her to see if she was okay.

“For the 100th time tonight, Jackson, I’m okay,” she sighed.

Jackson placed himself in between the door and Nora, not letting her leave, “then why do you keep sighing like that?”

Nora looked away, ashamed.

"It's just…when we were getting ready to leave, Daniel had the most mischievous grin I've ever seen as if he had gotten away with something. Then I whispered something to him."

Nora pushed Jackson out of the way, turning off her office light and closing the door behind her - Jackson followed.

“What did you whisper to him?” he asked.

“Well, you’re not gonna like it but I basically told him I knew he was connected to the case and that I wouldn’t rest until I found out how.”

Jackson was taken aback, "Detective Gunn, you didn't."

“I did. And his response chilled me right to the bone. I’ve been thinking about it all night.”

“What did he say?”

“He said,” Nora put on her best Daniel impression, “‘I’d be careful if I were you, detective.’ If that doesn’t just scream ‘I’m guilty’ then I don’t know what does.”

"Goodnight Detective Gunn, goodnight Jackson," the lady at the front desk waved to the two as they walked by and out the front door; the two waved back.

Jackson stopped at his car that was parked next to Nora's, slightly opening the driver's side, "that certainly is suspicious, but we didn't find anything that linked him to the crime. It's time to search for new leads."

Jackson slipped into his car and rolled down the window, “just don’t do anything rash, okay? I know how you are.”

Nora laughed, "When have I ever done anything rash?" she got into her car and turned the key in the ignition, "That dumb ass kid…"

She peeled out of the parking lot and headed home. The ride was silent as Nora thought about how she could somehow catch Daniel off guard. Now that the search warrant was a bust, it would be harder than ever to work around Daniel with no reason to question him, no warrant for his arrest, or anything. Thoughts on what to do consumed Nora’s mind, and before she knew it she was home. She pulled into her driveway, opening the garage door with the remote in her car. Closing the garage door, she hopped out of the vehicle and took off her suit jacket. She was frustrated, hungry, and in desperate need of a shower.

"Hey, Snowball," Nora smiled at her Siamese cat, Snowball, greeting her at the garage door like she did every night, purring and meowing.

She took off her ankle-length boots and her red-rimmed glasses and ran her fingers through her soft, blond hair as she walked upstairs to her office. As she walked up the stairs she slowly slipped out of her clothes, her clothes sliding off her soft and smooth skin with ease. She left on her white, lacy bra, and matching panties as she entered her office and turned on the computer to do her almost nightly journal writing.

 

June Xth, 20XX

Dear Journal,

 

Sorry for not writing in a while. Still busy with the Eiko Jin case and have yet to find these girls and Lisa. It’s been a while since I’ve gotten any fresh leads and the one lead I did have was a complete bust. Or at least that’s what the department thinks. No one would let me walk around the fucking precinct without reminding me I screwed up. Luckily I don’t think anything was damaged during the search so the department shouldn’t have to pay for anything or be sued for anything. I just wish I knew what happened to these missing women.

 

As Nora typed, she could hear Snowball scratching at her door.

“Bad, Snowball, stop!” she yelled, not wanting scratch marks to be up and down her office door.

However, Snowball persisted. Nora let out a frustrated sigh, getting up and heading to the office door.

“What is it, Snowball?”

Snowball purred, rubbing her body in between Nora’s legs as she dropped something at her feet.

“Oh god, another “present”? Please don’t be another dead thing,” Nora bent down, examining whatever it was Snowball had dropped.

She looked at what was on the ground in front of her quizzically, unsure if her eyes deceived her - it almost looked like a girl. She went to turn on the light, grabbed one of her spare glasses, and was shocked to see that Snowball had somehow gotten - it looked like a sleeping doll in a bunny bodysuit. Nora wasn't sure where it came from or how Snowball got her paws on it, but she picked it up and began examining it. Its skin was way too smooth and soft to be some plastic doll, while its hair was long and luscious, not of the same quality as a regular doll.

"Why is this doll so…ethereal? Is it a doll? I've never seen one like it, it's so delicate and feels like it might break at any moment," Nora turned the doll on its sides as she examined it, stroking its hair, adjusting its clothes, and feeling its skin.

“Huh. I guess I’ll keep it for now. It wouldn’t hurt.”

Nora then went to her bedroom and placed the doll on her nightstand. She then went back to her office and continued typing away in her journal entry.

 

Daniel had finally returned to the room ten minutes later. In his hands, he held two bottles of water. He walked past the shelf without looking at any of the women and sat on his bed as he began chugging the water. Afterward, he laid back with his robe open and just waited. The girls weren't sure what he was waiting for, but he wasn't going to sleep.

“Maybe he decided to leave Jane alone?” Danielle turned to Lisa, “I knew he was just messing with her to scare her.”

A good 30 minutes passed before Daniel finally sat up.

“Welp, looks like it’s time,” he spoke through a stretch, “are you ready, Jane? Or are you willing to talk?”

Jane sat up, “t-talk? About what?”

“Duh, I want you to tell me where Eiko went. I basically checked the whole house while I was gone and could not find her. I know if there was one person she’d tell her plans to, it’s you.”

Jane looked over at Lisa and Danielle - Daniel picked up the lidless, damn near pressing his face up against the glass.

“Don’t look at them, they can’t help you. Now, tell me where Eiko is.”

Tears began to well up in Jane’s eyes as she spoke through her quivering lips, “I don’t know. I truly have no clue.”

Daniel sighed and picked up the lid of the jar.

“I didn’t want to have to do this to you, Jane. Honestly, you’re my favorite. But you’ve left me no choice.”

He placed the mouth of his penis at the tip of the jar. Suddenly, a yellow liquid started to fill the jar, trickling down Jane's strawberry-blond hair and coating her entire body as her hair dripped down - Daniel was pissing into the jar.

“Ew!” Jane screamed, jumping to her feet as the pool of piss started rising.

Daniel didn’t stop peeing until Jane was up to her waist in piss. He then took the lid and closed it tightly right before he began shaking the jar. Daniel laughed as he watched Jane’s poor body jostle around in the jar, swirling around as he made a whirlpool of piss. He stopped shaking the jar and plucked Jane out of it. He put the jar of piss on a shelf and went across the hall to the bathroom with his tiny victim, now drenched in piss. He moved his robe out of the way and sat on the toilet. With his free hand. Daniel cupped his stomach and began to grunt intensely. As he grunted, Jane could hear water droplets in the toilet. Soon, a horrid odor began to rise, slowly engulfing Jane’s nose.

Cough, cough!

Jane attempted to cover her nose, but Daniel held her in his grip too tightly. Daniel stood up and flushed the toilet, and Jane realized he hadn't wiped.

“Aren’t you going to- MMPH!”

Before Jane could utter another word, Daniel moved her behind him and stuck her between his ass cheeks without warning. He rubbed her up and down against his asshole, slightly shoving her face into his dirty anus as he covered her in his shit. Jane squirmed around as much as she could to try and break free, but Daniel overpowered her. He twirled her around, making sure to cover every inch of her in his shit until he was done wiping. He then placed Jane in between his cheeks and clenched them tightly. She tried to escape from the clutches of Daniel's ass but to no avail. She could barely breathe, partially because of the tightness of the space and the horrid smell of feces.

Daniel closed his bathrobe and left the bathroom, heading across the hall to his bedroom. As soon as he entered his room he grabbed the jar full of pee from the shelf and grabbed Jane by her foot, once again sliding her against his anus as he slip her shit-stained body from between his ass cheeks.

He held her up to his face and began to speak with a maniacal grin, "Thanks for being my tissue."

“please…no more…” Jane pleaded quietly.

“No more? But we haven’t even gotten started,” Daniel chuckled. “I have to say though, you’re definitely in need of a bath now.”

Daniel dropped Jane back into the jar full of pee and tightened the lid before shaking the jar up once more. The piss in the jar began to take on a more brownish color. Eventually, Jane’s body was completely clean of the shit stains that coated her body as she twirled around the jar of piss and shit water.

Blub, blub, blub!

As Daniel shook the jar, Jane struggled to find her footing. Each time she thought he was done, she would stand up and lean her body up against the wall of the jar to try and stay grounded; however, Daniel shook the jar so hard, flipping it upside down and more, Jane could not find her bearings as the piss filled her nose, mouth, ears, and eyes.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity of being thrown against the glass walls of the jar for Jane, Daniel stopped shaking the jar. He examined its contents, taking Jane out of the jar. With Jane in his clutches, he went to a small brown box in the corner of his room. He took out a strawberry-scented lubricant and a flesh-colored fleshlight that Jane recognized immediately. Plopping Jane onto the bed, Daniel towered over her on his knees with an almost demonic grin.

"Are you ready?" asked Daniel as Jane slowly slid backward on her bum.

She had nowhere to run, shaking in fear as she stared down the mouth of Daniel’s cock that was excitedly drooling precum. Daniel grabbed Jane’s left leg and dragged her closer to him. She was now directly under his penis as he hovered over her,

Squish

Daniel opened the bottle of lubricant and squeezed some onto his throbbing cock. He then began coating Jane's body in it, the strong scent of strawberries taking over. He then laid flat on his stomach, squishing Jane in between his penis and the mattress. It wasn't long before he felt Jane struggling about as she tried to escape from underneath him. He started humping her excitedly. The thought of Jane squirming around under him trying to escape was arousing. He felt more aroused than usual than when he masturbated with Eiko - likely because she lost some of the spark that made her think about escaping. After all, he'd been masturbating with her for over a month, it makes sense that she's grown tired.

“Damn,” Daniel moaned, “maybe I should switch you girls out more often.”

Finally, Daniel lifted himself off Jane, who was stuck to the duvet thanks to the lube. He peeled her off the blanket and held up the fleshlight, using his cock to transfer some of the lubricant to the mouth of the fleshlight.

“Are you ready?” Daniel asked Jane, licking his lips.

“No, please, don’t put me in th-!” before she could further plea, Daniel stuffed her into the fleshlight.

The moment Jane was forced into the fleshlight, she began crawling through the chambers to reach the very end where she knew Daniel’s penis couldn’t reach her. However, as she was crawling she could feel a shift in gravity pulling her down towards the opening of the fleshlight.

“Oh no you don’t,” Daniel laughed, holding the fleshlight vertically.

As Jane fell from the deepest chamber, she almost fell out the mouth of the fleshlight. She was now stuck in the entrance, her legs dangling out of the fleshlight while the fleshlight’s mouth tightly squeezed her waist. She tried pulling herself up, grabbing onto the rubber bristles of the first chamber; however, she wasn’t strong enough. Suddenly, she could feel her legs being engulfed by a wet, squishy substance. It continued gobbling her up until she realized what it was.

“Ah fuck, this feels so good,” Daniel moaned, his penis engulfing Jane’s legs.

Daniel's penis then entered the fleshlight, pushing Jane further into it as her she was trapped up to her waist in Daniel's cock. As he started thrusting, he could feel the forceful suction of the fleshlight push Jane further into his cock.

“Oh god…” he howled

“Nhg!” Jane was now up to her shoulders in Daniel’s penis.

With one hand free, she tried to grab onto one of the bumps or bristles in the fleshlight chamber to pull herself free as she was being thrust in and out along with Daniel’s cock. Finally, after all her struggling, she got a hold of one of the bumps in the 3rd chamber and successfully pulled herself out of Daniel. The feeling of Jane’s soft, supple skin and luscious hair quickly pulling out of Daniel’s penis felt so good that he let out a loud whimper of ecstasy. Great pleasure rushed through every inch of his body as he curled his toes and bit down on his lips.

“I have to feel that again!” Daniel looked inside the fleshlight, trying to see Jane.

She was hanging from the 3rd chamber filled with bumps. She looked down and saw Daniel’s eyes staring back up at her, and then his fingers as they tried to reach her. However, she was too far deep into the fleshlight to be reached with his fingers.

“C’mon Jane, I’m not done with you. You can’t hide in there forever~!” Daniel teased.

Jane didn’t let go, she hung on for as long as she possibly could until suddenly-

THUMP!

Gravity shifted once more, and Jane fell right on her face as the fleshlight lay horizontally on Daniel’s bed. Then, before she could get her bearings, the fleshlight flipped vertically again, causing Jane to fall down to the opening as she was no longer hanging on to anything.

“Gotcha!” Daniel pulled the fearful Jane out of the fleshlight.

“N-no! Leave me alone!” Jane screamed, trying to escape the horny giant’s grasp.

Daniel bore a snarky grin, “I wasn’t expecting you to be so damn feisty. I like that.”

He threw the fleshlight onto the floor and held Jane’s helpless body above his penis, teasing himself as he rubbed her around the head of cock. Then-

GULP!

Daniel shoved Jane head-first into his cock, letting out a moan of excitement as her soft skin and hair massaged the throbbing walls of his penis. He pushed her all the way inside until there was nothing visible except her feet up to her ankles. He slowly began pulling her out, leaving her head inside his cock as he pulled her out up to her shoulders, then thrust her back inside. Then he pulled her all the way out very quickly, another surge of pleasure rushing through his body.

“That feels so goddamn good,” he moaned.

He repeated this action over and over, Jane fighting him the entire time which only aroused him more.

"Oh god…oh god… oh god!" Daniel was close to climaxing as he pumped Jane in and out of his cock multiple times, then pulled her out entirely after about nine pumps each time.

Jane squirmed and wiggled as much as she could to break free, not realizing she was only exciting Daniel more. As he got closer and closer to climaxing, the meaty, slimy walls of Daniel’s cock tightened around her and began pulsating harder and harder. After one last pull, Daniel forced Jane back into his cock head first, this time pushing her entire body into his massive member. He began stroking his penis, pushing Jane down further and further with each stroke. As he raced towards his climax, he put his finger down the hole of his cock with one hand, while the other hand continued winding around it - a mix of sharp and fast, yet slow and gentle movements. Finally-

SQUIRT

Daniel came. Because his finger was plugging the hole of his cock, the cum came out in short bursts and he could feel Jane’s body being pushed against his finger as the cum continued squirting. After he finished, he squeezed his cock as he tried to push Jane out. She plopped onto the bed into a little puddle of jizz. She stood on all fours, throwing up cum as the white substance made its way out of her nose and ears.

"Fuck…" Daniel fell onto his back, laying next to Jane as she continued throwing up, "You should be proud of yourself. That was the best climax I've hit in a long while. Hell might have even been better than Eiko."

Jane finished throwing up, wiping the corners of her mouth clean as she finished. She looked at Daniel with hatred and disgust in her eyes.

“Okay well, it’s time to head to bed,” Daniel grabbed Jane, “since we had so much fun together I’ll keep you in a special place tonight.”

He lifted up his now softened cock and shoved Jane down the hole feet first.

“No, no, no! Please!” Jane cried.

Despite her cries, Daniel didn’t listen and continued shoving her down his penis until the only thing visible was her hair. He then got up, cleaned the cum stains on his sheet, and turned the light off before heading to bed.

 

It was the next morning - Nora was tucked away in bed when her alarm began blaring an electric guitar version of Ode to Joy at exactly 9am. She groggily opened her eyes, wiping the sleepiness from them as she knocked over the alarm clock like she does every morning. As her vision cleared she noticed a figure standing right in front of her face. But something was off, it didn’t look like the size of a normal person despite being so close to her face.

“Um, Detective Nora?” the figure spoke, pressing its tiny finger against her nose, “are you awake?”

Nora looked at the tiny person in front of her, not sure if what she was seeing was correct. Finally, she gathered her bearings and sat straight up.

“Woah!” Nora screeched, causing Snowball to run into her room and hop onto the bed.

“Ah! Keep that thing away from me!” the tiny figure screamed and began running, burrowing itself under Nora’s pillow in an attempt to hide from Snowball.

Nora jumped out of bed, thrown off balance as she emerged from the sheets too quickly. She rose to her feet and slowly lifted to the pillow to see the tiny doll Snowball had brought her now curled up in a ball, shaking.

“Is this…real? Last night you were just a sleeping doll. How the hell are you moving?”

“I’m not a doll!” the mysterious figure rose to her feet, being only a couple inches tall, “it’s me, Eiko Jin!”

As soon as Nora heard that name, she froze. She had been putting so much effort into searching for Eiko since she went missing that the idea that she was now just placed in front of her was impossible to believe.

“Eiko Jin!?” Nora put on her iconic, red-rimmed glasses and moved her face slower to Eiko.

She examined her hair, looked into her baby-blue eyes, and poked at her skin. There was no doubt about it - the tiny figure that sat in front of her was in fact the missing Eiko Jin.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12678