Last Thoughts of Buggy Beau by TheSoleSurvivorII
Summary:

When Buggy Beau gets caught looking for a night of size shenanigans online, she ends up finding a lot more than she can handle.  Will her new sadistic owner give her the night of pleasure she was hoping for, or will she find herself brought to a far more nefarious ending.

Big shout out to Little Bug, who helped me write this story.  You rock!

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. Also, be mindful of the tags. If one or more of the tags causes you some degree of discomfort, proceed with caution.

Get updates on each new chapter as it drops on my discord.  https://discord.gg/6ftfvnpKTy


Categories: Couples, Giant, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4840 Read: 8560 Published: January 11 2023 Updated: June 23 2023

1. The Bus Home by TheSoleSurvivorII

2. The Ant Farm by TheSoleSurvivorII

3. Sharing Gum by TheSoleSurvivorII

4. Hide and Seek by TheSoleSurvivorII

5. A Short Drive by TheSoleSurvivorII

The Bus Home by TheSoleSurvivorII
Author's Notes:

Hello all.  Expect a new update every two days for this series.  Thanks again to Little Bug, without whom this story wouldn't have been possible.  As always, enjoy the show!


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It all started riding the 12:14 connection home one warm Friday afternoon.  That was when two souls crossed that would permanently send one of their lives spiraling down into abject misery. Had Justinia only known the danger that would meet her that fine day… well, she may have jumped on the opportunity earlier.  


Upon reflection, she should have been more discrete with her internet browsing.  But on this fine day, she was checking her favorite discords, looking to get her next big fix.  Justinia had a secret.  She loved the idea of being less than an inch tall in the hands of some chiseled hunk of man, or a sexy goddess, or really whatever struck her mood that day.  She could be pretty insatiable.  She was better known in the sizey niches of the internet she spent her time in by the handle “Buggy Beau”.  And today, she had the misfortune of being stuck in the kitchen of the shitty burger place she worked at.  Her hunky slab of a manager was covering the register for a call out, so she had to look at his sexy toned ass in silence for hours.  That was what led her to make the mistake of posting an rp request on one of the size discords she frequented.


She poured her soul into the request.  She wanted something taboo.  Something raw and cruel.  Something she could finger herself to all night, imagining herself being cruelly tormented by some uncaring giant.


The bus’s brakes squealed to a stop.  Looking up, she saw the bus was only 3 stops away from home.  She clicked the ‘send’ button and quickly slipped her phone back into her purse, lest somebody saw what sort of thing she was posting.


A few other passengers started stepping off the bus , making a single file line out the door.  The person sitting right behind Justinia, however, moved one seat up instead, sitting uncomfortably close.  He was on the taller side, wearing a grey t-shirt, blue jeans, and a beige baseball cap.  The only thing he was carrying was a large slushie in a novelty cup.  The guy gave Justinia the creeps.  You could bounce a bullet off the tension Justinia experienced from this weirdo.  Finally, the man broke the silence.


“I’m Dan.  Nice to meet you.”


Justinia tried to ignore him as he looked at her impatiently.  She gave a nervous giggle before catching herself.  Her cheeks went red.  Then, just to keep the awkward silence at bay for a second longer.


“My name is-”


“I know.  I saw what you were writing on discord.  My, my, was it revealing. Buggy Beau, was it?”


Justinia put her hand over his mouth and looked every which way, scanning every eye for a judging stare of a stranger.  Confident that Dan hadn’t been overheard, she whispered at a volume far to high for whispering.


“Not so loud.  Look, yes, that’s my Discord name, alright?  Just forget that.  If you have to talk to me, my name is-”


“I don’t care.  All I know is that to me, you’re Buggy Beau now.  And I can make your wildest dreams come true.”


Dan sat his drink on the bus floor and put his cold right hand right on Justinia’s thigh before using his left to grab her by the chin.  Moving her head close to his, his mouth moved right to her ear.  Then, in a soft whisper that tickled her ear, he said.


“So, do you want to be my little bug bitch?”


“Wha-What?”


“I said, do you want… to be… my little… bug… bitch?”


His words made Justinia sick to her stomach.  No, that wasn’t it.  She was feeling sick, sure, but not because of her situation.  Dan was already a bit taller than her, but now he looked absolutely imposing.  No, even if she was scared, he shouldn’t look that big.  Her body sank into the seat cushions.  She was getting smaller.  She was getting WAY smaller.  Down and down and down she went until she was just a single inch tall.


“What did you do to me?”


“Oh, it’s something I’ve always been able to do.  Ever since I became 20, I’ve been able to turn people like you into my tiny playthings.  Usually my victims squeal and whine and beg when I capture them, so I try to be stealthy.  But I never thought that I’d run into one of you toys that actually *wanted* me to turn you into my little dolly.  I knew I had to have you.  And I knew you wouldn’t start a fuss.  I have to say.  If imagining yourself being spit roasted over a fire, or ripped limb from limb, or diced in a blender is really as fun for you as that rp request suggested, then this is going to be a dream come true for you.”


Justinia’s phone dinged, but Dan took the phone from her and dropped it to the ground.  With barely a movement, his shoe dropped on top of it and turned it into spare parts.


“I think that request has already been filled, wouldn’t you say?” 


Dan picked up his drink and the tiny, terrified girl.  He held both tightly as the bus once again screeched to a halt.


“This is our stop, Buggy Beau.  Welcome to the rest of your horrible, miserable life!”


He sauntered off the bus with a spring in his step as Justinia tried her best not to piss herself.  She was frightened beyond all reason…


…yet at the same time, more than excited to see what he had in store for her.

The Ant Farm by TheSoleSurvivorII

Dan tossed Justinia onto his bed and sat the slurpee down on his desk.  Justinia could barely hear what Dan was saying over the beating of her own heart.  She had played out a similar situation in her head over and over again, but now that she was here, was she ready for this?  Could she even take the sort of abuse she always dreamed of receiving?  Actually, was this stranger even capable of the sort of sexual deviancy Justinia wanted?  Surely he would, right?  He was a creep and a kidnapper.  Justinia couldn’t go through with this!  She had to find a way out of here.


Dan’s fist slams down an inch from crushing her.


“Pay attention!  Were you even listening to a word I said?”


Justinia looked at the clenched fist inches from her nose.  She mumbled out apology after apology with tears streaming from her face.


“Now, what to do with a little bug that wants to be teased and taunted?  I know!”


He grabs his slurpee back from the desk and takes a big swig.  His cheeks swelled like a squirrel’s as Justinia waited for the gulp, but it never came.  Dan’s lips pursed above the small woman as he let loose a shower of sugary blue, half melted slush onto her head.  She sputtered just a bit, though at this point it's honestly more of an annoyance than a real fright.  Besides becoming sticky to the touch and sickly sweet, she had escaped that encounter mostly unscathed.  Justinia let out a sigh of relief.  If this is all he had in mind, maybe she could get through this.


But her moment of relaxation is short lived, as he showed off the wonderful glass tank on his desk.  Not one for tinies, mind you, but an ant farm.  He dipped a small twig into his drink and toss it into the enclosure.  The ants quickly descend on the twig and tear it to shreds as the pair watch.


“See that?  Think you could survive longer, my little Buggy Beau~”


The miniature woman’s breathing quickens as she watches a twig roughly her own height torn violently apart by the dog sized ants.  Her eyes transfixed on the horrifying scene before her, that the slight tug at her waist didn’t even register until Dan tightened the floss ring around her torso.  Dan smirked and released Justinia, letting her dangle and swing from her makeshift tether.  Her horror amplified as he slowly brought her up to the top of the ant farm and removed the lid completely.  Her face paled as she was lowered tantalizingly close to the ravenous bugs.


"N-no... please- I'd be torn to shreds... literally. P-please sir I beg of you... f-find s-something else.... anything else! Please!!!


"Anything else?”  Dan laughed so loud he started to snort.  “Are you sure about that, little one?  I thought I was being quite generous with this proposal.  Your skin is so soft and so delicate, really the best you could ever hope for is to have it torn apart by these magnificent mandibles.  But if you really insist, I'll find something else."


The giant wound the string up along his ring finger, as though the petrified woman dangling from his hand was nothing but a child’s yoyo.  She hoped against hope that this was simply going to be a bondage thing, where she would be forced to massage his nasty feet.  Didn’t she write something like that in her rp request?  It would make sense.  Keeping her tied up might make that more difficult, but he might still be into that.  But she lost her train of thought as she felt the rope go slack.


Justinia felt every nanosecond pass like an hour.  Her mind fixated on every detail of their strong mandibles as she plummeted.  This was it.  She’d spend the last moment’s of her life being eaten alive by insects.  She’d always fantasized about something like this, but she never expected to face the real horror of having her muscles chewed from her bone.  She almost landed right on one of the ants, when the tether around her waist suddenly caught her mid-fall.


"Oops, rope slipped.  Don't worry, I've got you."


 She cursed Dan under her breath as she slowly rose out of the enclosure.  But one ant wasn’t going to let the sweet smelling treat go.  It leapt up and gripped Justinia’s foot in its vice-like grip.  She screams and flails wildly, until with one last desperate kick, she freed herself from her shoe, watching the ant plummet back to its brethren.  It had only the frightened woman’s shoe as a prize, but it seemed content with it, tearing and munching away at it with his fellow ants. 


When Justinia was finally back on Dan’s palm, she instinctively grabbed one of his fingers for dear life.  Her knees buckled, and the giant could feel a damp spot below her waist.


“Why?!?!  Why are you torturing me like this?!?  This isn’t what I wanted!  You know this isn’t what I wanted, so why?” 


"Torturing you?  Why, Buggy Beau!  I’m not torturing you!  Torturing is what I would do to a real person.  I can’t torture you any more than I could torture a bookcase, or a lamp, or a fleshlight.  Though in the latter’s case, you would certainly think I was.”


Dan chuckled at his own joke.


“But no.  You aren’t a person anymore.  The second you entered my sight, you stopped being a person and became a toy.  And not just a toy.  The best kind of toy of all!”


He leaned in and whispered into her ear.


“A disposable toy.”

End Notes:

Thank you all for reading.  Let me know your thoughts and opinions.  Criticism is always welcome.

Sharing Gum by TheSoleSurvivorII

“No, please!” Justinia cried out.  “I’m far more good to you alive than dead.  Think of all the ways I can be useful to you!  I could worship your feet, or lick your armpits clean.  If you’re really in the mood, I could…”  Justinia looked down.  She was silent for a bit, but the way she looked at the front of Dan’s sweaty shorts, cheeks red as a fire hydrant, said more than the greatest novelists could put to page.  “...you know…”


The pleasure on Dan’s face waned.  They all did this.  He thought this one would be different.  No, this one had to be different!  He refused to believe such a promising gem turned out to be a dud.  He already knew Buggy Beau was just the sort of size-hungry slut he wanted.  All he needed to do was make her realize her position.  That’s all.


Dan showed Justinia the bottom of his desk.  At a glance, it looked perfectly ordinary, completely unremarkable in every way.  But as he opened the blinds and the sun poured harshly from the window, light caught the back left leg of it at just the right angle.  She noticed a small protrusion.  Almost as if on queue, Dan moved down a bit to press down on the jutting splinter.  No, not a splinter, a button!


**FOOSH** The decorative panel on the front of the desk opened its secrets to the pair.  Other tiny people.  Every single one was brought to attention at the first light they’d seen in who knows how long and the sight of the man who put them there.  A hellish cacophony of screams ensued.  Justinia’s face contorted.  Just how many people were there?  She tried to count  Dozens, no hundreds, an entire thousand?


“A thousand, two hundred, and fifty three.”


Justinia turned to the giant.  How had he known what she was thinking?  No, more than that.  How did he even get that many people?  He couldn’t have kidnapped them the same way she was kidnapped.  Somebody would notice if over a thousand people were kidnapped.  It wasn’t possible.


Dan plopped back in his chair and rested his socked feet in the drawer of tinies.  Most managed to avoid his heel as it came down at lightning speeds.  Most.


“If you must know, me and my friends, we’re sort of gods.  Or devils, depending on your perspective.  So I don’t really need a bug to worship me.  I can have as many worshippers as I desire.  I could cover every inch of my body with these little fuckers and still have enough left over to make a meal out of,”  He pulled a stick of chewing gum from a shelf, before tossing it in his mouth, as though this was just a normal conversation between acquaintances.


As the giant masticated the wad of pink gum, he spotted the magnifying glass on the shelf next to his gum and had a marvelous idea for some fun.  But the plan wasn't quite good enough.  It lacked a personal touch.  So he picked through my drawer until he found a tiny just a bit taller than Justinia and tossed him in his mouth as well.  The first sounds the tiny man made were squealing and begging.  That gave way to gnashing and crunching.  And finally squelching and mushing.  Justinia watched Dan suck the flavor out of both treats.


“I want shomebody to shlaughter.  To deshtroy.  Shomebody who knew that the desherved to get shmashed, and enjoy it.  And the reashon I picked you ish so I can watch your pantiesh get fucking shoaked ash I kill you.”


He became harder and harder to understand as the sinewy mess stuck to every corner of his mouth.  His breath already smelled bad before, but now it was even horrifying to look at.  And yet, in the back of Justinia’s mind, something he said really stuck with her.


“F-friends?”


“Oh yeah.” He took the now flavorless red gum out of his mouth and stuck it to the desk. “You didn’t think I was the only one using you fuckers as my personal playthings, did you?  In fact, me and my friends are having a party later today.  I’d invite you, but let's be real my little Buggy Beau.  You won’t even be a distant memory by the time that rolls around.”


His giant finger shoved Justinia backwards into the wad of gum.  She tried to stand, but her clothes stuck fast to the sticky wad of sugar and blood.  She felt the bone shards of the poor man he chewed to bits poking against her back with each squirm.  The glare from the window was so bad it made her squint.  With all the light surrounding her, Dan looked almost blindingly radiant, like an angel of death.  


“You know, even with the blinds open, I can't really get a good look at you.  You're just so small and pathetic.  Let’s see if I can get a closer look.”


He picks up the magnifying glass and puts it to his eye to look at her.


“Hmm, yup, you look just as mewling and worthless as when I plucked you off the bus.  But you look like you need something.  What about…”


He brought the magnifying glass down a little further until it caught the light from the window.  I bright beam of heat hit the desk just above Justinia’s head, but Dan brought it lower and lower.


“... a tan?”


That’s when the beam hit Justinia’s clothes with a sizzle.  At firstthe only noticeable effect were her clothing becoming unbearably warm.  The gum at her back began to harden and her shirt was starting to singe and tear.  For a second, she thought that if the heat cut her free from her clothing, she might have an opportunity to escape.  But once the magnifying glass burnt away the front of her shirt, it pierced right through onto the skin of her breasts.


“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHNNNNN”

End Notes:


Is the next chapter the last for Justinia?  Will she find a way to escape her tormentor?  Find out next time, and let me know what you all thought of the latest chapter in the comments!

Hide and Seek by TheSoleSurvivorII

With her skin burning and her clothes weakened, in a hazy state of panic, Justinia tore through the remains of her shirt.  She slipped out of her jeans and plopped out onto the cold desk, running like a chicken with its head cut off.  She didn’t care what direction she ran, as long as it was away from the deranged god hovering over her.


"Aww, where are you going, Buggy Beau?  And I thought things were just getting interesting!"


A long black shadow engulfed Justinia’s body as Dan looked down at his charred little toy.  A permanent black mark was entrusted onto her left breast.  An indication of damaged goods.  And god, did Dan love damaging goods.  He wound his finger back and with a thwack knocked Justinia into the backboard of his desk.


"I’ve still got twenty minutes before I have to head to that party.  I may as well make sure my newest little slave has something to remember me by before I head out.  And it looks like you could use a quick pick me up to soothe your burns.  I'm thinking maybe a little bleach.  How does that sound?"


Justinia looked up at him with fear, hatred and anger.  But Dan noticed something else in her eyes.  Awe.  Pure awe at how easily he could ruin her.  His hand almost by instinct crawled along his hips to the inside of his pants as he walked to the laundry room to fetch some bleach.  But that was all the chance Justinia needed.  He turned his back on her and shut the door.  She knew that would be a critical error.  Although it didn't buy her much time, it still bought her some time.  And that was all the hope she needed.


Dragging her way to the end of the desk, she looked over to see if there might be a way to get down safely.  That’s when she saw that the shoes Dan had taken off were just below her.  It was risky, but it just might work. Her legs felt like jelly, but if she didn’t leave now, she wouldn’t leave alive.  She took one last deep breath and leapt.  As she felt the air rush past her on the way to the ground, she thought back to just a few hours ago.  When life was simpler and her only concern was how thick her manager’s ass was.  It steadied her for just a second before impact.  The compressed well used insole offered far less of a cushion than she had hoped, but she barely survived.  Her legs folded and cracked as she landed at a bad angle.  Her relief gave way to bleeding, screaming, and crying.  She might have been able to climb free before, but with her legs well and truly shot, there was no way she was escaping now. 


The time frame to free herself of her tormentor had passed.  The breath left the tiny shattered woman with the creak of the bedroom door.


“I'm back, little one!”


The lip of the shoe was too tall to see outside to her captor, but Justinia could hear sloshing with each footstep.  He apparently found what he was looking for, only to have lost something else.


“Buggy Beau?  Where the hell did you creep off to, speck?  You better get your ass back over here NOW, or I promise you, you're going to wish I just drowned you in this bleach and put you out of your fucking misery!”


Of course, from inside the boot, there was nothing that the poor shrunken woman could do.  But in a brief stroke of luck, the high lip of the sneaker not only stopped Justinia from seeing Dan, but also Dan from seeing Justinia.  She could hear him looking around.  She slowly crept backwards, down towards the toe and away from the light.  As she edged back and away, her back collided with something in the dark.  She had to hold her mouth not to scream.  Along the toe of the shoe was a pile of sinew peppered with bone shards.  She wasn’t the only one who found her way into this miserable, sweat-stained shoe.


Time ticked away as Dan got madder and madder.  Justinia wondered exactly how long Dan was going to look for her.  In fact, how long could he even look for her.  Didn’t he say he had a party to attend.  Even without a timepiece, she felt surely that his time had to be short.  He couldn’t look forever.  If she held out just a bit longer, Dan would need to leave.


Dan crawled every inch of his room looking for his escaped prey.  There weren’t many places a person her size could hide.  He made sure to shut the door, so she couldn’t have gotten out.


“Buggy Beau!  Last fucking chance.  Get out here right now, or I’ll put you in so much pain, you won’t even be able to think anymore!  I’ll give you to the count of 5.  5… 4… 3… 2… 6 PM?!?!?”


He glanced up at the clock.  He was already supposed to be at Erin’s party.  He spat on the ground in rage and quickly rushed to get his shoes on.


The world around Justinia shook.  As the shoe rose into the air, all light into the damp, dark cavern was eclipsed by Dan’s sock.  Justinia backed into the human goop to try and avoid the brunt of the impact.  But that didn’t stop the blow from his toes from pinning her legs underneath his foot.  Dan was actually impressed.  He had put a tiny woman in that shoe yesterday.  Initially, Dan had thought she was a bit boring and took delight in grinding her beneath his toes and kicking her against the wall.  But apparently, she still had a little juice in her.  She better if she was going to fix the crappy day he’s been having.



End Notes:

Out of the frying pan and into the fire!  Buggy Beau had her work cut out for her with just one godly entity.  But why stop at one?  Check out the party next time!

Get updates on each new chapter as it drops on my discord, and ass always, any comments or critiques are welcome.

A Short Drive by TheSoleSurvivorII

Justinia frantically crawled to the toe of the shoe, convinced she had been spotted by the mammoth sadist.  But as the immense boot shook, she realized too late the mistake she had made.  Looking behind her, her view was eclipsed by socked clad toes.  No, she had to get the giant’s attention.  As hellish as being spotted now would be, she was at even more risk if she slipped under the ball of his foot while he wasn’t aware of her presence.  She screamed up as loudly as she could.


“H-heeeelp! Notice mmmeee.... p-please…”


No use!  The poor woman couldn’t muster more than a weak whimper.  This was it.  She would meet the same grisly fate as the poor eviscerated human that she shared a shoe with. 


Dan slipped on his shoes, feeling the two little insoles he kept nestled within.  He wiggled his toes to bring his pets to attention.  After all, what was a drive without a little entertainment.  How could he even know that one of his foot slaves had been impersonated and replaced by a stowaway.  He walked out of his room into the foyer.  Her body slammed into Dan’s toes as the corpse behind her coated her in blood and guts. Her grip on his big toe was the only thing keeping her from sliding under the ball of his foot and becoming little more than a corpse herself.  But he kept walking, from the foyer to the door, to his car.  By now, Justinia was vomiting profusely.  But for a brief moment, it stopped.  The shrunken captive took a deep breath to compose herself.  The smell of vomit, foot sweat, and decaying body made that breath hardly fresh, but it was what she had to work with.


Dan, meanwhile, was fiddling with his GPS with the address of the party, which gave the insoles a chance to rest.  But it didn’t last long.  The engine roared to life and Dan pressed his foot against the break as he adjusted the car into reverse.  And every time that break pedal or the gas pedal was pressed, the pressure rippled through Justinia’s body.


The more he drove the more the boot heated up.  The smell of rotting people filled Justinia’s nose, causing her to vomit violently again.  This couldn’t go on.  Hoping to get Dan’s attention, she started to attack his foot as violently as possible, hoping he’d realize who it was in his shoe.  That his little Buggy Beau was alive and with him.


Unfortunately for Buggy Beau, Dan was already pissed that his new toy escaped and already pissed he was running late.  So when he felt one of his stupid foot bitches causing a fuss in his boot, he was quick to retaliate.  He would have thought kicking her against the wall for an hour yesterday would have straightened her out.  Especially since she got real quiet afterwards.  But this stupid insole clearly needed a reminder of who was in charge. He kicked her against the toe of his boot as hard as he could.  Justinia spat up blood.  She didn’t have much left in her.  If she couldn’t get his attention.  She would die.  She used as much strength as she could and to bite the cruel giant, taking a chunk of skin off.


“Fucking christ!  You know what? I'm already late.  Looks like you signed your fucking death warrant, bitch!”


He ripped off the shoe to give his insole a piece of his mind and discovered Buggy Beau, bloody and sweat soaked.


“Well damn!  I wondered where you crawled off to.  Looks like you have some fight in you.  I like that in a slave.  But biting master?  What the fuck is wrong with your head?”


He puts a finger on each side of her head and squeezes.  Not enough to kill her, but enough to cause extreme pain. This isn’t the first time he’s handled tinies.  He knows exactly what one can take.  Justinia squealed in pain.  She did the only thing she could think to do through the pain: Grovel and lie.


“I-I'm sorry master!!!  Mercy, please!!! I shouldn’t have been such a bratty bug! Your sweaty toes just looked so deliciously tasty, I had to take a nibble.  I had to nibble your foot like the hungry little boot slave I am!  I’m a good pet!  I’m a loyal pet!  Please, stop!!!”


Dan almost squeezed the sniveling little creature into paste between the pads of his fingers, but he had a wicked thought.


“Oh, poor thing!  You should have told me you were hungry.  Wouldn't want my little bug to join me at the party on an empty stomach.  Let's see if I have anything in my glove box to feed you.”


He gave Buggy Beau a flick so hard it drew blood.  Justinia could taste her last meal coming back up again, but she managed to hold it down this time.  Her tormentor dug through the glovebox, past receipts, napkins, paperwork, and other random bits and bobs that accumulated over the years.  He had one item in particular in mind, and soon, he found it.


“Looks like I just have a salt packet here from my last trip to the diner.  This will just have to do, I guess.”


He tore the top off and poured the salt directly on the gash in her stomach.


“Dig in!”

End Notes:


Buggy Beau has been saved from the fate of being crushed to death gracelessly without Dan even knowing.  But she has to deal with a very angry giant.  And soon, she'll have to meet the sort of friends such a cruel god makes.  How will Justinia endure the onslaught.  Find out next time!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12674