Anything for Her by johnbart37
Summary:

This story is about a couple that has a dynamic that works for them...for the most part. The girlfriend decides to experiment by changing her boyfriend's well...I'm sure you can guess. Lots of romantic banter, teasing, etc. so if that's your thing, read on!


Categories: Gentle, Humiliation, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 18293 Read: 14765 Published: January 03 2023 Updated: February 10 2023

1. Chapter 1 by johnbart37

2. Chapter 2 by johnbart37

3. Chapter 3 by johnbart37

Chapter 1 by johnbart37

Chapter 1:

“I’m sorry, but we have to let you go.”

These were the dreaded words Eric hoped he wouldn’t hear when he was called into his boss’s office. But he was hardly surprised. For the last few months, the tech sector had been spiraling. Thousands of jobs were getting eradicated every week, and as a programmer, he was fully aware that his livelihood was at risk. 

Only, he never thought he’d be fired so quickly. He had been working on getting his foot in the door as a freelancer for a while now but wasn’t having much success. He was really counting on having a steady paycheck for a little while longer. 

He walked out of his office with his head low and his self-esteem lower. The only marketable skill he had was writing code, and the job market was bleak for his ilk. 

The only silver-lining was that his girlfriend Jessica made her own money. And she seemingly had a lot more job security. She was an OnlyFans model who never went to college, while he was a Stanford grad with a computer science degree.

Eric ran a few fake errands before going home. He was stalling the inevitable. Telling Jessica he was out of a job. But after visiting three gas stations and a dollar store, he manned up and drove back to his girlfriend. 

He arrived at his condo around 6pm. The sun was setting, creating a beautiful purple-pink wash in the sky that he knew Jessica had probably squealed over at least twice. 

“Hi, honey! Dinner’s ready for you!” she greeted him at the front door, still overflowing with excitement see him even though they’d been dating three years. That’s what he loved about her the most. 

He also loved the outrageously sexy outfits she wore around the house since becoming an online model, and tonight was no exception. Her modest tits were smooshed together by a turquoise ribbed top with thick laces up the middle, and her backside was wonderfully adorned with a matching pleated skirt that showed off her porcelain smooth legs perfectly.

“Should I get it over with and just subscribe to your OnlyFans? I mean, Jesus, Jessica! You outdo yourself every day with these getups!” he said as eyed her up and down.

“Thank you for the vote of confidence, but you subscribed to me the moment you laid eyes on me in that diner. Admit it!”

He stepped inside and closed the door behind him, remembering back to when he met that petite, cute-as-a-button waitress all those years ago. 

“I more than subscribed to you. I fell in love with you,” he said, leaning down to kiss her delectable lips. 

The day he fell in love with her was still so clear in his mind. It was his first day on the job he’d just gotten fired from today. He was in a new city, away from home, away from friends and everything he ever knew. All of it came together to overwhelm him. Comfort food was the antidote, he decided. 

So, he walked into a fifties-style diner hoping a hamburger, fries and a chocolate milkshake would cure his anxiety. The greasy black and white checkered floors, the jukeboxes filled with Elvis songs and the red, backless stools were soothing and nostalgic for him, despite never living through the 1950s. He sat down at the counter.

“Can I take your order, mister?” she’d asked.

His heart jumped at being called ‘mister’. He was barely 23 then and hardly thought of himself as a man. But his heart leapt into his throat when he finally saw who’d come over to wait on him. A girl donning a pink satin dress with fishnet stockings was gazing at him and leaning over the counter awaiting his order. Her flowing blonde hair had his eyes bulging. Her generous cleavage had him sweating. Her dreamy green eyes left him speechless. 

And now, years later, he was staring into those same emerald irises and had the same swell of love and affection he’d had then. That would make it that much harder to tell her that he was unemployed. The last thing he wanted to do was disappoint her. But that didn’t change the necessity of the situation. He couldn’t keep this from her. Eric walked into the kitchen hugging five-foot-tall Jessica up to his more imposing six-foot frame. She lay her head in the crook of his arm, planting little kisses through his dress shirt as he led her forward. 

“Sit down, baby. There’s something I gotta tell you.”

He pulled out a chair for her at the head of the kitchen table and she sat down, the worry already scribbled on her face. He took the seat nearest to her. 

“What’s going on, Eric? Is everything alright?”

“Yes, I’m fine. It’s just that…well, I lost my job today. And—”

She sprang up and threw her arms around him, hugging him tight. He pulled her up into his lap then broke the embrace so he could talk to her face to face. 

“Are you OK, sweetie?!” she asked.

“Yeah, I’m OK. I just—I just—I—I,” he stammered, trying not to cry. All the emotions he didn’t know he was bottling up were suddenly bubbling to the surface. 

Sensing he was about to burst into tears, she went right back to hugging him. He needed a feminine touch whether he wanted to admit it or not. And sure enough, his rare, quiet sobs began to echo throughout the room.

“I thought I had m-more time,” he got out, wetness streaming down his red cheeks. 

“Awww, it’s alright, baby,” she cooed into his right ear, her warm, minty breath already pacifying him. “I thought you had more time too. But screw them. Screw your bosses and screw your company. You’ve given them years of dedication, and they couldn’t recognize it.” 

She leaned over to his other ear, and whispered seductively, “Their loss.”

“Right?” she asked him rhetorically while keeping his lap warm with her dynamite ass and legs. 

He knew she expected an answer. So, he croaked out an unconvincing yes. 

“Oh sweetie, we’re gonna get through this. I promise you.” 

She peppered him in kisses, coating his neck and face in her trademark strawberry lipstick. And by the end of her makeout session, he smelled like her perfume: pineapples and vanilla. 

For the rest of the night, she tended to his every need just like she used to in the diner. She cooked him a hearty meal, talked him through his feelings and most of all, comforted him. He cried two more times and made her swear to never tell their friends about it.

Two months later, things were not improving for Eric. The tech sector weakened more since he lost his position, with even the big players laying off countless workers. He was now competing against thousands of people with the same exact skill set for a handful of jobs, all of which paid far less than what he was used to before. 

He hadn’t received a single callback in all that time, and while he moped in his home office lamenting his lack of progress, Jessica was raking in more cash than ever before. Since he lost his job, she’d doubled her income on OnlyFans.

She made more money than he ever did at his old job. Quite a bit more. And that became the centerpiece of his growing jealousy and feelings of inadequacy.

A week later—still with no leads on a new job—Jessica barged into his office after a photoshoot and shrieking with sheer elation. This had become routine. Every new milestone of hers, she came in to inform him, and all he could ever tell her in kind was that he was still a bum of a boyfriend.

“Eric! I just sold a $2,000 custom photo set! And guess what? That means I’ve made $500,000 this year so far! And it’s not even Labor Day! Isn’t that great?!”

“That’s great, honey,” he murmured, not taking his eyes off what he was doing. In the reflection of his computer screen, he did note her bright red bikini.

She poked him. Yes, she actually poked him in the shoulder because he wasn’t paying her enough attention. Knowing he couldn’t put this off any longer, he swiveled in his chair to face her.

Jessica wasn’t happy. Hands on her hips, eyebrow raised, teeth clenched. It was safe to say, an argument was brewing. Still, her outfit was distracting, especially because her boobs bounced when she got animated.  

“Can’t you be happy for me?” she asked. 

He took his eyes off her breasts and said, “I am happy for you.”

“Really? Doesn’t sound like it. You sound bitter and jealous.”

He sighed and leaned back away from her. He really wasn’t angry at her. He was overjoyed that she was so successful and fulfilled in her career. But that didn’t mean he was happy about his situation.

“What am I supposed to say, Jessica? You make 500 thousand times what I make. Am I not allowed to be a little jealous of you?”

“Um, I don’t make 500 thousand times what you make. Maybe if you were making a dollar that would be true, but you make zero,” she said with growing smile. 

“Rude!”

They kept up the act for a few seconds, then broke down laughing. He knew her well enough to know that she would never say something like that with the intent to actually hurt his feelings. It was a joke. A crude one, but a joke, nonetheless. 

“Do you wanna talk about all this, sweetie?” she asked, ingratiating herself with him by cuddling up next to him in his cushy office chair. “Clearly, the changes around here are bothering you.”

He gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and sighed again.

“I know it’s stupid, but it’s weird being out earned by you, especially when you don’t even have to leave the house. I mean you’ve almost made more money than I did for the entire time I was at my job. Honey, I used to be the breadwinner. I used to be…” he trailed off.

“The big man?” she offered.

“Well, it sounds kinda chauvinist when you put it like that, but yeah. I was the guy you relied on, and now I’m nothing but a leech.”

She stood up and loomed over him as much as a five-foot nothing woman could.

“You’re not a leech. Get that out of your head. And as for the chauvinism, yeah, I think that’s a factor in all of this.”

“Really?”

“Yes, Eric. I mean for Chrissakes, we got to know each other in a fifties diner where I poured you, a big man with a big important job, countless cups of coffee while attending to your every little desire while in a humiliating little waitress outfit. And you never batted an eyelash about it.”

He was baffled hearing this. Those memories in the diner with Jessica were nothing but heaven to him. But for her, they were the hallmark of how their relationship started from an unequal foundation. A relationship where he was the one worthy of her attention and constant doting service and she was the one getting eyed up and down in a skimpy costume.

“Oh my god, Jessica. I’m—I’m so sorry! Why haven’t you ever told me this?! I thought we had…happy memories at the diner.”

“We do, sweetie. I fell in love with you there. You know that. And I loved making you happy by bringing you your favorite meal. But…”

“But what?” he interjected, anxious to hear what she had to say.

“But I think it’s time you start prioritizing making me happy. Now that you don’t have a 9-5 job, you’re in a unique position to do just that. You have time. Time to work on our relationship, make us stronger as a couple.”

“What are you saying? We’re not strong as a couple?”

“No! That’s…that’s not what I’m saying at all.”

She walked away from him, annoyed at how literal he always was. He could never understand abstract concepts. But she was going to try.

She faced Eric and put a hand on his shoulder. “You love me, and I love you. I don’t doubt that for a second. And we have a wonderful relationship. But relationships can always be improved, right?”

“Yes,” he agreed.

“OK, well, I have an idea that I think would strengthen our love for each other while also taking your ego down a peg.”

“My ego?”

“We just got done talking about how you have some leftover machismo from when you used to be the top earner. You bought this condo. You bought me a car. All of which I’m very thankful for,” she said, planting a kiss on his forehead.

“You’re welcome,” he grinned.

“And you see!” she shouted with excitement in catching him, “You take pride in providing for me financially! Now that you can’t do that, my man is going to have to take pride in something else.”

“I hate when you get all cryptic with me,” he said. “Just tell me what you want me to do, and I’ll do it.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Really?” she asked, this time more incredulous. 

“Yes! For god’s sake, just lay it on me, Jessica!”

“I want you to shrink for me.”

His face wrinkled in confusion. This was not what he was expecting. He thought she was going to tell him to do more chores or something, not radically alter his physicality. 

He stood up in an unconscious attempt to reinforce his superior height. And just as he was about to respond to what he thought was an unreasonable request from her, she cut him off.

“You don’t need to say anything, baby. I know it sounds outlandish now, but I promise you that by the end of the week, I’ll convince you to go through with the procedure. Mark. My. Words,” she said, poking his wide, muscly chest with each of her last three words. 

She left Eric alone, head spinning and gears turning. He pondered whether she could really convince him to go along with something as drastic as altering his size. No way, he thought.

Two months later…

A familiar view greeted Eric in the morning. A fountain of bright red hair cascading onto the pillow beside him. She had ditched the blonde and dyed it for her OnlyFans subscribers. Each new day her hair was longer, fuller. 

He wanted to nudge her awake, but he decided not to what with how much she valued her precious beauty sleep. Instead, he discretely got out of bed and threw on the brand-new robe Jessica recently bought for him. Now that he didn’t wear clothes in their home, Eric cherished the time he had with his robe. It kept him nice and toasty. 

He went straight for the fridge to grab something to drink. He had major cotton mouth from the night before from repeatedly eating Jessica out, and he would’ve gotten water right after if she hadn’t fallen asleep on top of him. 

Just as he grabbed a bottle from the bottom shelf, a shadow crept behind him. It grew larger and larger until he was submerged in darkness.

“Good morning, honey. Someone’s up bright and early on a Sunday.”

He turned around and was greeted to a familiar view. Jessica’s belly button. A quick glance upward revealed that she was nude from the waist up. The jut of her bobbling breasts left a sliver of her face visible. Her jade eyes glittering down at him was enough to make his heart flutter. 

Standing as tall as he could, he leaned forward and gave her innie a kiss. She shivered and goosebumps rose on her taut, healthy skin. 

“God, I love when you kiss my tummy! Are we on tippy toes yet?”

“Yup.”

“Oooooh, that’s a big change, little guy! I bet you won’t be able to reach tomorrow. Go wait for me in your old office.”

“OK, my love.”

She cheerfully listened to the pitter patter of his little footsteps as she brewed a pot of coffee for herself. Every day was like Christmas morning where she got to unwrap a new, tinier version of her boyfriend. It was simply magical. 

While she waited for her morning pick me up, Eric stood by the height chart in what used to be his home office. It had been renovated into Jessica’s second photo studio. She figured that if he wasn’t going to be using it for work anymore, she might as well use it. And this didn’t really bother him anymore because truthfully, she needed it. Her online business had exploded, which required her to shoot with different backgrounds and décor to please all her fans. So, it helped to have two rooms where she could have two different setups at the same time. 

She never stopped thanking him for allowing her to repurpose his old workspace. Though, he knew the truth was that if she wanted his office, she could have taken it without his blessing.

The other purpose for Jessica’s second studio was to measure his daily shrinkage with a handy dandy measuring chart. It went up to 6 feet, which he once was. With each passing day, it got more and more surreal to look up at the dozens of pencil marks, indicating how tall he used to be on certain dates. All the marks above five feet were hard for him to make out now. He didn’t know if that could be chalked up to his substandard eyesight or his miniscule stature.

But one mark always stood out to him. Partly because it was the only one in sharpie, but mostly because it was at the 4’11” mark: the day he finally shrunk shorter than Jessica. That was exactly a month ago, and he never heard the end of it once he had to look up to meet her eyes. The farther he shrunk, the more she used his body however she wanted. Mostly as something to rest her body on. Her favorite thing to do was use his head as an armrest. But he could tell that soon, he’d be much too short for that.

Jessica’s inbound footsteps interrupted his thoughts. With each inch he lost, her foot falls came closer to resembling stomps. Depending on much she intended on shrinking him, he guessed they’d soon be like earthquakes. 

“Oh, my lord,” she gushed as she opened the door, “I think you shrunk more than usual last night.”

“Really?” he asked, hanging his head.

She sauntered up to him wearing her favorite pink fuzzy pajamas and kneeled in front of him. A giggle flew out of her when she realized she was half a head taller than him crouched down.

“Remember, we talked about this. You shouldn’t be upset when you shrink. You should be happy. Why is that?” she asked.

“Because I get cuter and…”

“And what else?”

“It makes you happy.”

“That’s right! And honey, there’s no reason to worry. This process is completely reversable. You know that! And plenty of couples have done this to sort of, rebalance the power dynamic while also having a ton of fun.”

He sighed, disappointed in himself for showing remnants of his old attitude. His old self was too good to be shrunk. Too manly to give up a little control so his significant other could attain the respect she deserved from him. 

“I’m sorry, Jessica. Listen, I’ve had a lot of fun with this so far. Trust me.”

He briefly thought back to when he was boob height. She shot him a knowing smirk and rolled her eyes.

“If I ever seem upset because I’m shrinking, don’t take it too seriously,” he continued. “Like you always say, it’s probably just the leftover male pride talking.”

Confirming her beliefs always made her happy, and this time was no exception. She perked right up, flashing him a great big smile. He practically melted in the face of her awe-inspiring beauty.

“Alrighty, you know what to do. Back straight and feet flat on the floor.”

He put his back against the wall and stretched his body as far up as it could go. With his muscles stiff, his shoulders back and his head held high, he was hopeful he wouldn’t clock in much smaller than the day before. 

Jessica’s pencil was positioned atop his head, and the familiar sound of graphite scratching on paper got his heart beating like a hummingbird. He took a deep breath and asked, “What’s the damage?”

“See for yourself.”

Three feet. Eric was three feet tall now. A full 24 inches shorter than Jessica and half of his old height. And all of that wasn’t lost on either of them.

“We’ve hit a milestone, little guy. Can I call you my little halfling now?” she asked from behind as he stared at the chart, trying to internalize the number three as his new, full height.

He turned around and rested his arms on his gorgeous girlfriend’s bent knee, which rose all the way up to his crotch now. 

“Isn’t adding the adjective ‘little’ to ‘halfling’ sorta unnecessary? It’s redundant.”

“Maybe, but I happen to think it’s cute,” she paused for effect. “My little halfling.”

“OK, if I let you call me that, will you tell me how small you’re going to make me?”

“You know what I’m going to say to that, sweetie.”

To emphasize her point, she slowly rose from her haunches, forcing him to stop leaning on her thigh. Little by little, he watched her every bit of her ascend higher than him. Her shoulders, her breasts, and her belly. It was bizarre to see a woman in this way, towering over him. He had to keep reminding himself that this was his new normal. Once she was standing all the way up, she said these dreaded words.

“Your final height is for me to know and for you to find out.”

Normally, he would press her further. Try to get range of heights. Guess several sizes and try to read her face. But he wasn’t going to do that. Her re-education was finally working its way through his psyche, and he was going to do the right thing. The thing that wouldn’t cause problems and make both of them happy. 

“I know. Sorry for asking. Can I rub your feet?”

“Of course, you can!” she chirped, clearly impressed by his newfound willingness to do nice things for her. 

He followed her into the bedroom, watching her butt swing back and forth in her pajama pants. She always had the sexy walk nailed down, but when he was ass height, it was a different experience.

Before he knew it, he was at the foot of the bed massaging the feet of his queen—as he privately thought of her—while she read a magazine. He didn’t yet have the courage to tell Jessica about this queen business, but maybe he would soon. Especially since she just dubbed him her ‘little halfling.’

He liked the sound of that for some reason. The little halfling pampering his queen’s feet. 

“Harder, honey. Really use your arms. Little as they may be,” she snorted.

He obeyed and refocused all of his strength and energy on the size 7’s in front of him. She loved teasing him. And he was beginning to come around. Some dormant desire in him was tickled every time she referred to his tininess. Now, it was even making his cock a little hard.

But it was her satisfied moans that came every minute or so that really tented his little robe. He didn’t know if she was making noises for his benefit or because she genuinely enjoyed his tiny fingers kneading in between her toes, but it didn’t matter to him. He was thoroughly enjoying serving her, which coincidentally, was exactly how she wanted him to feel about these sorts of tasks. Like rubbing her feet wasn’t a chore but something to look forward to. 

Jessica, as the foot rub went on, got a bit antsy despite her amusement over her boyfriend’s newfound submissive side. She wanted more from him. She wanted to touch him. Feel his new, smaller body. So, without warning or notice, she lifted the foot he wasn’t rubbing onto his chest. It covered his entire torso, neck to happy trail, which made her weak in the knees. She was gentle at first but increased the pressure little by little until she pushed him flat onto the bed with the force of a single chest-sized foot.

Then, she pulled him closer and rested her other foot on his face. The chorus of giggles erupted, while he patiently waited for her to let him up. That didn’t happen though. She just kept her feet right where they were. 

She was going to keep him pinned, he realized. For some reason, this made his cock twitch. The only way he was going to get out of this was to use what little strength he had left. 

He caught his girlfriend, who was possessed by fit of girly laughter, off guard by rolling away from her. He escaped successfully and popped up to his feet. She was lying back with her legs bent and was nearly taller than him in that position. This unnerved him for a second, but he shoved down his feelings of inadequacy and got down to business.

“That’s it! I challenge you to a wrestling match! Come get me! If you dare.”

“Come get you?” she began getting up. “I most certainly dare.”

She sprang after him like a cat, but he dodged her tackle attempt. His brief triumph was squashed when she grabbed him by the leg as he tried to retreat. She yanked, causing him to pitch forward and land right on his face. From a kneeling position, she dragged him across the bed until his toothpick body was in between her thick thighs, the weight of which plopped onto his arms. Her butt was situated on his back, grinding his middle into the soft mattress. All he could do was kick his legs erratically and launch muffled screams into the bed.

“Say ‘I win’. Say it, and I’ll let you up.”

“I win,” he said, muted.

“Oh, you little! I meant…you know what I meant!”

She flipped his body with ease and was about to make him admit defeat until she felt an unmistakable poke on her ass. And she knew both his hands were getting crushed under her. 

“Ooooh, someone wants a little somethin’ somethin’!”

“God, Jessica. You’re so fuckin’ hot, I can’t even believe it!”

He didn’t care that she could pin him under her 110-pound body. He didn’t care that she had him wrapped around her finger. Metaphorically now, perhaps literally down the road. 

All he cared about was the fact that woman he was madly in love with was gazing down at him with eyes that could light up any room. The heat radiating from her thighs warming up his head only added to his arousal. 

She lifted her legs and butt off him and got on her hands and knees. Her red hair tumbled down past her shoulders and surrounded his tiny head, curtaining off the entire world to him. The only thing he could gape at was her perfect face. Her high cheekbones made her look like a royal and her lipstickless lips were still so kissable. She lowered her head and nuzzled her adorable button nose on his, mumbling sweet nothings to her shrunken man.

The lovestruck pair swapped kisses, with one saying something romantic and smooching the other and the other one-upping the previous passionate comment and kissing back. This soon gave way to full on making out, wherein Jessica ripped Eric’s robe off in one swift move, after which she began subtracting clothes from her body. 

His still sizable cock was ready to enter her as soon her pink pajama bottoms were off, and since they were too mismatched in height to kiss and fuck at the same time, she pulled him down. Still lying flat on the bed, Eric took hold off his cock and held it straight up to her already glistening pussy. 

She came down onto him, moaning as soon as his cock made contact with her labia, then dropped down all the way. Both of their mouths fell open as he disappeared inside of her and both relished this special moment, knowing he wouldn’t be big enough to do this much longer. 

Facing him, she began bouncing on his cock, her ass clapping on his skinny body as they shared in the bliss. With a really good thrust, she would roll her head, making her red locks whirl in the air above him. Her weight on top of him only made everything tighter, heavier, more intense. Plainly, the sex was better was she was on top. Far better than whenever he drove his cock into her with only the force of his 30-pound body and the strength of a pipsqueak. And they both knew it too. 

Jessica dominated in the bedroom now. And as they simultaneously built toward orgasm, they knew she would dominate forevermore. They both liked it so much better. And for Eric, that meant permanent changes to his physique were likely. This only made his cock grow even more inside her. 

“Ughh, fuck Jess I’m gonna cum!”

“Me too!” 

Jessica rode his cock like a bull, practically jumping on him. She was actually starting to hurt him, but the pain was swapped with a pulse-stopping orgasm that ravaged every inch of his soul. She orgasmed in kind, squirting all over his chest and legs. 

It didn’t take long for Jessica to collapse next to him. Both of them were panting and beaming uncontrollably. After a minute of staring up at the ceiling, she got right back on top of him and said the words every man wants to hear.

“Again.”

Chapter 2 by johnbart37
Author's Notes:

This chapter skips ahead a little bit. Eric is smaller, and Jessica has since taken on a more dominant role in the relationship. Eric and Jessica also go out to a bar to meet some of their friends. So loads of new characters to get attached to and fall in love with! But the really hot stuffs comes at the end, so stick with it! Enjoy!


Chapter 2:

“Eric, baby! Where are you?!”

She knew where he was. Or at least, she had a strong suspicion. There were three places in the house her little boyfriend liked to hang out. In between the cushions of their gorgeous new white plush couch, courtesy of Jessica’s OnlyFans simps. Inside her pillow, which was blessed by her scent. And finally, sometimes she’d catch him in her hamper, which had a different aroma that he nonetheless enjoyed. She was never pleased seeing the love of her life sniffing her panties like he was some sort of peeping Tom. 

But men changed when they shrunk. Their doctor told them this before Eric got the procedure. So, if he developed some odd fetishes he didn’t have before, who was she to judge? 

“Eric! Come on! We’re meeting everyone at 5 for happy hour! I don’t want to be late!” she said as she threw on her vest and grabbed her purse. 

No answer. He was tiny now, but she could usually at least hear a squeak or itty-bitty footsteps when she called him. There was nothing. 

A rush of panic gripped her. Was he even in the house? Had she locked all the windows? What if he was stuck somewhere? She’d just seen him an hour ago, so he couldn’t possibly have gone missing that quickly. Right? 

She ripped through the couch cushions and didn’t find him. She went down the hall to the bedroom and found her pillowcase empty. She peered into her huge wicker hamper, which was about halfway full of underwear, shirts, towels, and bedding. But no Eric.

She paused and took a deep breath. She wanted to bang on the walls and scream and cry, but she remained calm. She closed her eyes and counted to five. That’s all the time she was going to give into the fear. 

One. He has to be here somewhere in this house. Two. Even if the windows weren’t locked, he’s too weak to open them. Three. Just because I haven’t found him, doesn’t mean he isn’t here. Four. I’ll gonna him. Five. And I’m gonna find him now.

She opened her eyes and settled on the theory that he was just being naughty and hiding from her. And just for the scare he’d given her, she would punish him later. 

“Eric! I’m serious, if you don’t come out right now, no lap time tonight!”

Still nothing. Forget worried, now she was furious at the little shit. She knew he could hear her, and yet he was choosing to hide. If he was going to act like a child, then she was going to treat him like one. 

“I can’t believe you’re making me do this, but I’m going to count to 10. If you don’t come out by then…”

She trailed off, trying to think of something good. Something that would make Eric have no choice but to come to her. And just like that, she had an idea.

“If I get to zero, I’ll tell all our friends what your final height is going to be and keep you in the dark. But if you come out before then, I might tell you how tiny I plan to make you.”

Not a peep. She wasn’t going to give him a sweeter deal. This was it. 

“Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven!”

After seven, she heard running. Not fast enough though. She sped up her count to put some pep in his step.

“Six! Five! Four! Three! Two! One!”

“Wait!” he screeched, as the little naked man skidded around the corner into the bedroom. He dove in front of her feet, prostrating himself before her. He kissed her blue high heeled booties like a madman, hoping his worship would buy him some good will with Jessica. 

It didn’t. Instead, she bent over at the hip so low that he could practically feel the hot anger steaming off her skin. A pair of fingers snatched his noodly arm, and he rocketed up through the air until he was dangling in front of his girlfriend’s scowling, yet gorgeous face. She wasn’t even ugly when she was mad. 

“Where the hell were you, Eric? And don’t lie. That’ll make things exponentially worse for you.”

“Do I have to say? It’s…it’s a little embarrassing.”

“Yes. You do. Do you realize that you scared me half to death?! I thought you hurt yourself or got out somehow! So yeah, tell me exactly where you were and what you were doing!”

Her quivering lip, clenched teeth, and stray strands of frizzed red hair suggested that he had no option but to tell her the truth. If only he was a better liar.

“I was in your studio,” he began.

“Which one?”

“The one that used to be my office.”

“OK. Go on.”

“The door was open, and I was reminiscing back to when I had a job. When I used that room for my work. It’s weird, I’m starting to forget what it used to look like when it was mine. It almost feels like that room has always been yours. Like it’s always been filled with your cameras, your lighting equipment, your stuffed animals, and all your outfits.”

She was beginning to get impatient, rolling her hypnotizing green eyes at him, barely listening and waiting for him to get to the freaking point. 

Still in the grasp of Jessica’s pointer and thumb fingers, and still under the unforgiving scrutiny of her rage-filled eyes he couldn’t bear to look into, he continued. “Anyway, I got overwhelmed. Like no part of this house is my own. But for some reason, that started to make me…aroused.”

He bravely lifted his shameful gaze from the floor up to her eyes, to gauge her reaction. Surprisingly, some of the anger that was there had softened. 

“I lost control of myself. I grabbed that purple fluffy scarf thing you have and I…”

“What? Did you hump it like a dog? Jizz all over it? Ruin it?”

“No. I was…humping it, but before I could cum you starting counting.”

Jessica lowered him from her face and dropped him on the bed. She didn’t know whether to be angry at him, sad for him or something else. He might have almost stained one of her favorite accessories, but he didn’t. And even if he did, she could have gotten a new one. 

He had urges, she reasoned with herself. Urges he wasn’t doing a good job of controlling, sure. But she knew men sometimes had to jerk off. The problem she had with it was that he was acting more like a teenager than a grown man. Then she kicked herself for even thinking that. Of course, he wasn’t grown anymore. 

He was a foot tall. Twelve inches. And tomorrow, he’d be eleven and three quarters. Or maybe eleven and a half; the process was fickle sometimes. The point being: What could she reasonably hope for from a guy whose girlfriend’s everything was just so much larger than him. Her furniture, her clothes, her body. All of it dwarfed him. He was swimming in his inadequacy every waking moment. 

She sat down on the bed next to him, bouncing him in the air several inches before coming to rest on the side of her thigh. He backed off, thinking this wasn’t the time to snuggle. 

She sighed. “Maybe I’m being too hard on you, little guy. I don’t know what I expected from you. To be the same man you were, just smaller? Obviously, that’s not realistic.”

“I still love you, Jessica,” he said, inching closer to her warm, bare thigh. He put his hands on it and gasped. Touching or grabbing any part of her for the last month instantly sent blood coursing from his brain straight to his dick. And this time was no different. It stiffened and audibly slapped into his stomach, making Jessica smile. 

“I love you too, baby,” she said. “I guess I’m just going to have to get used to how horny you are. I remember the doctor saying that once you got smaller than two feet, your libido would go through the roof.”

He was panting now and rubbing his face and chest up against Jessica’s toasty thigh. He couldn’t control himself. Not when he was still carrying a load on deck.

“Do you want me to take care of that for you before we go out?” she asked, gesturing at his throbbing cock. 

He wanted that more than anything, but his mind wandered back to when she was calling his name a few minutes earlier. He distinctly remembered her promising to tell him his final size if he came out, and he didn’t want to let that go.

“Before you do that, can you tell me my final height?”

She giggled, quickly thinking of a way to have fun with him and lower the tension. She relished the impossible choice she was about to give him. 

Before she presented him with his options, she hoisted him on top of her thigh. For her, this was like giving an action figure a place to sit. For him, it was more like riding a gigantic horse bareback. She bounced her leg as she talked, making it even harder for him to concentrate with his junk getting slammed every few seconds.

“Tell you what. I’ll let you decide. Either I take care of that gorgeous little dicklet of yours, or I tell you how small you’re gonna get. But you don’t get both.”

He thought long and hard. Well, not really. He took one look at the long and hard thing between his legs and decided. He needed release now. He couldn’t wait until after their outing with friends. 

“Suck my dick. Please, god,” he said, keeling over onto his back as his cock leaked precum. Lying down, he got a world class view of her body. 

A dark blue denim vest along with a tiny white tube top underneath accentuated and clung to her breasts. A matching white mini skirt grazed his feet but left most of her legs exposed. All of this was making his dick have a seizure, but what his mind truly lingered on were her accessories. The gold bracelet around her wrist would have been a dainty and sparkly adornment before he shrunk. But seeing it dangle from her arm—an arm that was about as wide he was around—it looked more like a hula hoop to him now. And her blue earrings were more akin to huge rocks than cute little dangly tear drops. 

And then, her smile. Her wry, yet loving, yet beguiling grin. An expression that said everything without saying anything at all. 

“Are you sureeee? Do you reaaaally want to pass up an opportunity to know how tiny I’m gonna make you?” she asked. Her smile grew, stretching her cheeks and wrinkling the corners of her eyes. 

“No, I mean yes. I mean, I don’t know!”

She giggled once more, finding joy in scrambling his brain. It was so gratifying, watching him writhe and squirm under the weight of his own arousal and indecision. 

“Here, I’ll sweeten the deal,” she cooed, running a finger down his chest. He moaned at her touch. “If you let me tape your dick down for the duration of our night out. I’ll not only tell you how small you’re going to get, but also how long I plan to keep you small.”

His cock was dancing at her every word. There was nothing more he wanted in the entire world then to just cream all over himself and release the insane tension in his body. But he knew that carnal pleasures were fleeting. She would suck him off and it would feel great in the moment. But choosing to know his fate over the next few months would give him far more satisfaction over the long term. Besides, Jessica wasn’t shy with fellatio. She blew him all the time now that his dick didn’t even come close to filling up her mouth. It was like a fun game to her.

A fun game that she would play with him many more times in the future, Eric surmised in a rare moment of mental clarity. 

“OK…fine. T-Tape it down,” he said, defeated and weak. 

“Okey! I’ll go get the scotch tape! You stay right there!”

A few minutes ago, she was ready to rip him a new one, and now she was back to her usual, bubbly self. It was unnerving to say the least for little Eric, but it was clear that he’d made the right decision. Jessica was happy that he was going to voluntarily torture his blue balls for several hours while they were with their friends. Was it kinky for her?

He got his answer when she returned with the roll of tape. She wrapped the adhesive around his skinny waist until his rock-hard cock could barely move a millimeter and snickered the entire time. 

“Is this funny to you?” he asked once his dick was fully trapped in its sticky prison. 

“Yeah, a little. You must be dying to have an orgasm, huh?” She tickled his balls, which were unbound and mighty sensitive. 

“God, Jess, yes!”

“Oh, I bet you do. But you’re going to have to be present for our friends. You wouldn’t want them knowing about your little…predicament.”

“No, I wouldn’t.”

“Well, that’s why I got you a doll onesie!” She pulled out a pink outfit with a rainbow tail and what looked to be a horn. It was supposed to be a unicorn. His cheeks flushed red, and his eyes went wide, knowing he was about to go out to a bar wearing something a three-year-old girl’s doll would wear. 

“Don’t panic, OK? The horn and the tail are removable, but I think it would be really cute if you wore the whole getup.”

“Jessica. I’m not wearing a unicorn onesie. Take the horn and the tail off. It’s bad enough that it’s pink.”

“Well, I happen to think pink looks hot on a man. But, sure, I’ll take the horn and the tail off. I’ll keep them in my purse in case you want to roleplay on the bar top later.”

“No!”

“Hehe, I was just kidding, sweetheart! Relax!”

“OK, OK. I’m fine. Can you tell me how small I’m going to be now?”

“When we get home tonight. I promise.”

“Dragging this out as long as possible, huh?”

“You know it!”

Jessica and Eric got to the bar at 5:30. Though, it was really Jessica who arrived. She drove. She walked up to the door with her own two feet. She pushed it open with her own two arms and now she was walking toward their friends. He, meanwhile, was simply along for the ride, stuffed in the chest pocket of her denim jacket while wearing a pink onesie and having his cock taped down underneath. And being snug right up against her right tit didn’t do anything to make his dick shrink. It throbbed every few seconds, and especially when her nipple dug into his back.

A swirl of emotions was wreaking havoc in his gut. He hadn’t seen his friends since he shrunk down, so he was nervous to find out what they thought of his new look. He was also concerned that Jessica’s friend Carly would want to hold him and discover something small yet hard poking into her fingers. 

They were getting closer and closer to their table. And most of the gang was there as far as he could see. 

Carly, of course, Jessica’s bestie. She was sitting on the edge of the booth flailing her hands and shouting a story at Brian, now a mutual friend of Jessica and Eric, but who started out as Eric’s roommate in college. Fiona and Mark, two more friends, were sitting next to Carly and Brian respectively and exchanging looks with each other as if to say, “Damn, Carly is fuckin’ trashed already.” Some of Eric’s butterflies subsided upon witnessing this familiar scene.

Brian, who was enthralled with Carly’s story, didn’t see the latecomers’ approach, but Mark was the first to spot Jessica and yelled, “Hey! They’re here! Both of them!”

Carly snapped her head around to look and her mouth immediately fell open. She got up and ran to Jessica, hugging her so tight that Eric almost got launched out of his girlfriend’s vest pocket. Luckily, her hand blunted the impact of Carly’s breasts squishing into him. But it didn’t help to lessen the swelling of a particular organ. 

When their hug finally ended, Carly asked with a cheeky smile, “Where is he?”

“Right here, bestie! You are really…oblivious already!” Jessica said. 

The arguably more vivacious BFF of the two slapped both of her hands to her cheeks in pure shock. Eric just smiled back at the wonderfully gigantic brunette in her orange halter top and striking white jeans as she gushed over his tininess. Her cleavage wasn’t on display, but her nipples definitely were. His cock surged up through the tape as he took her in, and silently scolded himself for his uncontrollable libido.

“Oh my god, you said he’d be tiny, but I couldn’t have imagined him sitting all adorable in your jacket like this! And he’s wearing a onesie! Oh my god, I’m going to die of a cute attack! Can I hold him, please? Please, please, please?!”

“He is still a man. You’re going to have to ask him if he’s comfortable with it.”

Why couldn’t Jessica have just said no? Before he knew it, Carly was inches from his face, the alcohol on her breath assaulting his senses. 

“Eric, can I please hold you? I’ll be very, very gentle, I promise! I’ve had some practice with Timmy already.”

“Wait, what?” I asked, completely ignoring her pleas to her hands on me.

Timmy was Eric’s best friend from elementary school. He was always timid and a bit on the small side, so he looked out for him. But now, Carly was alluding to something. Something he wasn’t sure he liked. 

“Um, didn’t Jessie tell you? Timmy shrunk just like you! He’s dating Fiona now!”

Carly graciously moved to the side to reveal Fiona and Timmy, who was sitting on her lap underneath the table playing a handheld video game. Fiona gave his head a light flick, which got him to look up from his screen and see Eric.

“Dude! You’re so…you’re tiny!” Timmy yelled uncharacteristically. 

Timmy was at least two feet tall, so over double Eric’s size. 

“And you’re so…big, I guess! Well, compared to me anyway! Bro, you gotta tell me everything! You and Fiona finally sealed the deal? It’s about time!”

Eric tried for years to set up Fiona and Timmy because of their unlikely chemistry. Fiona was Jessica’s friend from cosmetology school, which Jessica dropped out of because she ran out of money at the time. But Fiona stuck with it and now worked as a stylist and an esthetician. She made good money, but that wasn’t the only reason she was a catch. She was 5’11”, had flawless chestnut skin, dark flowing hair and oozed coquettish confidence. And since she was an expert on beauty, she always wore flattering clothes. Tonight was no exception, ensnaring the eyes of every man in 30 feet radius with her mint green cocktail dress and her strikingly large hoop earrings. 

“Hi, Eric,” Fiona purred, “Must be quite the surprise to see little Timmy even littler.”

Just from her outrageously sultry voice, his dick threatened to snap through the tape. He once again had guilt coursing through him having this reaction for any woman other than Jessica. Any little thing any woman did was titillating him, and it was beginning to get exhausting. 

“Yes! It is!” he shouted to be heard over the regular noisiness of the bar. 

Timmy had been only 5’3”, which always used to make him nervous around the leggy bombshell. That fact only made it his decision to shrink for his new girlfriend even more confounding. 

Jessica sat down next to Carly, sandwiching her next to Fiona and Timmy. Eric wanted to talk to the odd couple more than anything else, but he was polite and greeted Brian and Mark who were sitting across from them. Mark was his friend from work, the only difference was that he apparently was good enough to keep his job. And his size. But Eric wasn’t about to let that bother him. 

“Hey, Mark! How’s work treatin’ you?!”

“Uh, it’s OK, I guess.”

“Dude, you’re not gonna offend me! You should know that by now! Just tell me how it’s going over there!”

“Well, to be honest, after you left, things were never the same. It’s so boring now. I can’t goof off with anyone anymore. Partly because no one is as silly as we were and partly because everyone is still constantly afraid of getting laid off.”

Eric suppressed a smile. Perhaps he’d dodged a bullet by exiting when he did. Jessica apparently had the same exact thought.

“See! There was no use crying over that job, baby! If you were still there, you’d probably be stressed out of your mind. Instead, you’re chilling in my nice warm pocket!” She gave him a few light taps, pressing him into her deep into her tit. And just when his hard on was starting wane a little bit too.

At the same time, Mark was raising his eyebrows and flashing an audacious grin, and Eric knew exactly what he was reacting to. He had to shut that shit down immediately.

“Hey, I didn’t cry, alright! That was a figure of speech, right Jessica?”

“Sure,” she said unconvincingly. 

He hung his head in frustration as the gang shared their first laugh of the night. Normally, he would give Jessica a love tap on the shoulder. But any attempt to hit her now would be met with more derisive laughs, so he just kept his fuzzy pink hands to himself.

Just as the group finished their roast session of Eric, the waitress came by and took Jessica’s drink order. A pinot grigio. 

To his surprise, the waitress actually leaned down and asked if he wanted a drink. Even this routine act of kindness, simply noticing him, was enough to cause a stirring beneath his onesie.

“Yes, actually! I would! Is there anything…?”

“Your size?” the waitress offered. “Yes, of course! Since it’s become the new craze for girls to shrink their boys, we’ve took the time to engineer several cocktails measured specifically for shrunken men of several different sizes. By the looks of you, I think you’ll be ordering off the one-footer menu.”

“I’m kind of a beer guy though. Can you just pour me some Bud?”

“Ugghh, you’re so boring, Eric! You always get the same thing! Bud please?” Carly butted in, mocking his drink order.

The waitress, ignoring the brazen teasing of the pocket-sized man, got things back on track and flexed her service muscle.

“If you want a Budweiser, I’ll of course get one for you, but our signature cocktail for one footers is really, really good, and it comes in a classy lowball glass. Gin, lime juice, simple syrup, and some club soda to make it nice and fizzy!”

He was convinced rather quickly. “That does sound really good actually. I’ll have that!”

“Awesome! A Pinot and a Teeny Greeny coming right up!”

He groaned at the name of his drink that the waitress conveniently didn’t lead with. Once she was out of earshot, he complained. “Does it really have to have the word ‘teeny’ in it?”

“I think you’re just afraid you’re gonna like it so much that you’ll have to ask the nice lady for another Teeny Greeny,” Fiona said, flipping her hair.

The girls all chuckled at the insinuation of Eric calling further attention to his “teeny” frame. But Jessica reined them in.

“Don’t worry, if you do like it, sweetheart, I have no problem ordering it again for you.”

As the night marched on and the drinks kept coming, the group of friends loosened up and caught up with one another. Eventually, Jessica allowed Eric out of her jacket so he could walk freely on the table and talk with whomever he wanted. Carly didn’t forget her request to hold him, and he reluctantly allowed it. Thankfully, she didn’t grab him around the waist, or else she would have felt his persistent boner. She instead sat him down in the palm of her hand. When she was done oohing and ahhing, he darted right over to Fiona and Timmy, to finally determine whether it was his matchmaking prowess that got them together. 

It turned out, no. It really wasn’t anything he did. They got together despite his efforts. He was told that after he shrunk, Fiona met a guy who liked video games, but she didn’t know how to play a single one. Not even Pac Man or Donkey Kong. So, Timmy, a gamer, offered to help her out by tutoring her on some games the man she was courting played regularly. 

After a dozen late night gaming sessions, the two became closer, but still didn’t become a couple. Fiona went out with the other guy a few times, played some games at his house, but when the guy found out that she was actually better than him, he couldn’t handle it. 

Apparently, she was a quick learner. Things fell apart, and when Timmy found out, he eventually made his move. 

“Whoa! You made the first move?! That’s awesome!” Eric shouted with his second Teeny Greeny in hand. 

Timmy who was now standing in Fiona’s lap so he could see over the tabletop, couldn’t resist a smile seeing as his best friend was visibly proud of him. Fiona rested her hand on Timmy and pulled him into her chest, smushing the back of his tiny head into her C-cups.

“Yeah, we officially became boyfriend and girlfriend when you shrunk down to the same height as Jessica,” Fiona said. “I remember that because I called her the day we got together, and she was screaming over the phone about how she towered over you heels.”

Eric took another sip of his drink and was about to ask another question but was beaten to it by Timmy.

“I know you’ve kinda been cloistered away ever since you decided to shrink. I mean, so have I. But how come Jessica didn’t tell you about Fiona and me?”

He put his drink down and walked closer to his friend. A guy he’d known since the first grade. A 20-year bond. So, he knew when Timmy was hurt. It was all over his face.

“Listen man, I shouldn’t have pulled away so much. That was wrong of me. I was a wreck after I lost my job, and I didn’t want to talk to anyone. Jessica and I were also kinda on the rocks, nothing too too serious, but we wanted to take some time for ourselves.”

“Eight months?” Timmy prodded.

“Has it really been that long?”

“Yeah, man.”

“Shit. I’m…so sorry. How can I make it up to you?”

“Tell me how hot my girlfriend is.”

“Timmy!” She gave his head another playful flick. 

“And how much of player I am.”

Another flick sent him barreling forward. Eric couldn’t help but laugh. 

“Your girlfriend is insanely hot, and you’re the biggest player I’ve ever seen. Not even a contest, my man.”

“Ugghh, you two are disgusting!” Fiona looked away and crossed her arms. Timmy climbed off her lap and onto the table with his buddy and slapped him on the back. Their height difference truly was staggering for both of them. Eric was so used to towering over Timmy, and vice versa. It was a total role reversal. 

But if Timmy sat down and Eric remained standing, they were pretty much eye to eye, so that’s how they continued talking. 

“You have to tell me how she got you to shrink, dude,” Eric changed the subject.

“Do you wanna field this one, babe? She just loves telling people how she cajoled me into becoming a two-footer.”

Fiona smirked and leaned down to demonstrate how much bigger she was than the two men before her. Her dark wavy hair unfurled from behind her shoulders and curtained Eric and Timmy away from the rest of the gang. And with her head so close to them, Eric could see that he was only a little bit taller than her face. He knew that would soon be nothing but a memory.

Her beautiful brown eyes bored into him, and her giant red lips almost made him buckle at the knees. What did happen for sure was a throbbing beneath his fuzzy pink getup. He wondered if she knew the extent of the effect she had on him. Her widening grin and her strengthening gaze suggested that she had at least a strong suspicion.

She mercifully backed up a little and began the story. 

“I originally never planned on shrinking him. But when I saw him looking around one night when we were on dates to make sure people weren’t noticing how much taller I was than him, I sat him down and we talked through his insecurities. I told him it was OK that I was taller and all around bigger than him. He even liked that I was taller and bigger than he was. But that didn’t change societal norms. And all that old fashioned bullshit where the man has to be the woman’s protector and stuff was weighing on him. He felt inadequate. Is that accurate, baby?” 

Timmy looked surprised that she was checking with him.

“Uh, yeah. That’s right.”

Clearly, it wasn’t how he would phrase it, but it was true nonetheless.

Fiona went on. “I didn’t bring up the idea of shrinking for a while. But it was on my mind ever since you shrunk, Eric. I gave it about a month, but Timmy was still timid with me in public. He never kissed me. He never touched me. He barely even looked at me. It was becoming a problem.

“After one of our awkward dates, I told him that I thought it might be a good idea to shrink him. That maybe if he got used to being even tinier next to me than normal that he would eventually get accustomed to our normal height difference.”

Timmy jumped in. “And I said no freaking way. At first.”

“Me too,” Eric said.

“But then she wore me down. Mainly because we were starting to grow apart and the spark that we had fading.”

Fiona continued because this was her favorite part of the story to tell. “And it was Timmy who actually asked me to shrink him. I didn’t force him or anything. He was the one who made the call.”

“I was afraid of losing you, and I thought it was the only way to keep us together.”

The whole table overheard him, and the girls let out a huge “awwwww!”

“In fact,” Timmy hesitated, “We kinda decided I should stay like this.”

“What?! Really?” Eric cried, looking up at Fiona for confirmation. Her sober nods convinced him that they were serious about this.

“Eric, you know that 80% of guys who shrink down stay that way, and that it’s usually agreed upon by both partners.”

He did know that, but it was still surprising to hear. And it was hard not to notice the clinical way she was speaking, as if she were reciting a scientific study word for word. He put that out of his mind though. The obvious question that came to his mind was whether he’d be in the 80%.

“So, what about you, man?” Timmy changed the subject. “Why’d you shrink?”

“For me, it was a little different. Jessica gave me a week to think it over. And after that, she gave me a list of pros and cons. Shockingly, the pros outweighed the cons, and I decided to give it a shot.”

Fiona noticed Eric was playing it significantly closer to the chest than she or Timmy, so realized she would have to pull it out of him. 

“What was it specifically that convinced you?” she asked with a hand on her chin and her legs crossed. 

“Apparently, I was a male chauvinist,” he admitted with a hearty laugh, “Maybe I still am. That’s what Jessica said at least. She said she needed to shrink my ego, and the best way to do that was shrink my actual body, you know?”

“You’re not egotistical!” Fiona cried, in a surprising defense of him. “Jessica, do you really think Eric is egotistical?”

Jessica went on to explain to everyone, since now everyone at the table was drawn to Fiona’s loud interjection. She explained that Eric took pride in providing for her above anything else, and it used to make her feel like she wasn’t an equal in the relationship. That was part of the reason why she started on OnlyFans. 

“When I put it like that,” Jessica said, taking hold of Eric and lifting him to her eye level, “He practically ran into the shrinking chamber.”

She gave him a knowing smile, instantly feeling his still-hard cock rubbing up against her fingers. To up the ante, she gave him a kiss on the forehead. Nothing wet or sloppy, but it was long and passionate enough to get his mind back in the gutter. When she was satisfied, she returned him to the table, where he walked over to Brian and Mark to catch up with them. 

An hour or so later, Jessica suddenly scooped Eric up and slid him back into her chest pocket. Without consulting him at all, she announced that they were leaving. 

“Wait, honey? I was talking to Brian and Mark about—”

“You have a phone. You didn’t talk to them for months. You can catch up more later. We have plans.”

“We do?”

“Yes, we do,” she nodded suggestively.

His eyes wandered to his taped down cock. He assumed that was what she was referring to. He hoped even.

“Alright, let’s get out of here.”

They said their goodbyes and raced home. The ride was agonizing. All they wanted to do was be inside each other, yet they were stuck in a car. 

“Are we gonna get caught at every red light?!” Jessica yelled at one point. 

Finally, the impatient lovers pulled into the driveway. She ran from the car to the front door, all the while fumbling with her keys and making out with Eric’s tiny face. Once inside, there was a mad dash to the bedroom but before she could make it, she heard her little man scream, “Wait!” from inside her hand. 

“What?! Are you OK?!”

“Yeah! Yeah! I just…I have an idea. A really kinky idea.”

“Kinky, huh? I’m listening, little man.”

Just ten minutes later, Jessica and Eric were in front of a camera, not in the bedroom but in her studio. At his suggestion, Jessica, now wearing a gold sequin lingerie set, recapped their eventful night to her OnlyFans subscribers while he submissively sat on her shoulder, nodding at every detail. Their little game of hide-and-go-seek, his taped-down dick, their night on the town with friends. But most importantly, his choice to find out how small he was going to end up.

“I told my little boy toy here,” she cooed, rubbing his still taped dick through his onesie, “That I would tell him tonight if he was on his best behavior. And I’ve determined that he’s been a very…good…boy.”

His cock was screaming. “Jessica, if you keep doing that, I’m gonna cum.”

“Uh oh, we wouldn’t want anything premature to happen, right?” she asked rhetorically into the camera. 

She walked up to the lens and held Eric directly in front of it. She undressed him, pulling off his pink onesie for the first time in hours, leaving him nude for an audience of thousands. She then unraveled the tape around his cock, wadded it up into a tiny ball in her hand and threw it off to the side. 

She held him there for a while longer, eventually commanding him to look into the camera. Which he did, reluctantly. Then she stopped recording and brought him back up to her face, dabbed with fresh makeup.

“Oh my gosh, this was such a great idea! Now, do you have a preference on how I…you know.”

“Can you suck my dick?”

“Oh, with pleasure. And one thing, honey?”

“Yeah?”

“I know it’s gonna take you like 15 or 20 seconds to cum, but I want to give you head for at least two minutes for the video, so if you cum early on, just pretend you didn’t, K?”

He nodded, slightly emasculated but understanding her reasoning.

She readjusted the camera angle and lowered the tripod, which took several minutes, all of which Eric spent wedged in Jessica’s tight top, exercising the last shreds of his willpower so as not to cream himself before it could be captured on video.

Finally, she sat down on the sofa in front of the camera and popped him out from her golden bra cup. She hit record and held him with two hands right underneath her lips, painted with coat of pink lip balm. She licked her lips and began talking in her distinct, OnlyFans voice. It was deeper. It was breathier. And it was sexier. 

“Now that he’s ready, I’m gonna give him the release he so desperately needs.”

She sunk her head until her lips were grazing his upright cock, then played with the head. Nuzzling it in between her mouth and lips until he quietly begged her to just take it all in. His pleas went unanswered, so he shut up and endured the sexy torture she was doling out.

The gentle, yet excruciating dance between his dick and her lips abruptly ended when she took his entire length into her mouth. He let out an expectant cry, and she moaned in kind. It was an unimaginable privilege to look up at the vast enormity of her perfectly toned face as she cradled his entire body with her soft palms and sucked him off. Her hair flamed and flickered as her mouth went in and out on his cock. He couldn’t see anything other than her. Jessica was his whole world. 

For her, the experience was just the opposite. Sucking Eric’s tiny cock wasn’t overwhelming or all-encompassing, nor did it consume all her thoughts. Instead, as she rolled her tongue over the little portion of his dick that made it past her thick, pillowy lips, she was thinking about what was coming next. The part where she finally told him she planned to keep him tiny, really tiny and for an extended period of time too. She couldn’t wait to see his reaction. His face when she told him the news—that was what she was looking forward to. 

Eric, meanwhile, had forgotten about that entirely. And as the seconds mounted, his arousal swelled larger and larger until his head was light, his legs were numb, and pangs of pleasure were reverberating throughout his entire body.

“Oh god, I’m gonna—”

His cock flopped out of her mouth, and she positioned her lips right above his ear. 

“Remember what I said,” she whispered. “Pretend if you have to.”

“OK, I will,” he managed to say.

She resumed sucking, and ten seconds later, he shot his entire load right into her mouth. Spurt after spurt after spurt was absorbed onto her giant tongue, and he had to make believe that that hadn’t just happened. That he hadn’t just had the most outrageously euphoric sexual experience ever. 

She, on the other hand, was acting. Every so often she’d bulge her cheeks with her tongue as if to pretend this tiny little man was actually filling her mouth with his manhood. And as time went on her moans got louder, her eyes grew desperate and insistent for the camera. He actually felt himself hardening thanks to her porn star antics. 

Of course, she noticed him getting hard again, which only made the scene even more perfect. She’d make him cum again but pretend like it was the first time. He’d come across looking more virile and there would be more content for the OnlyFans crowd. 

“Come on, baby, cum for me,” she said, with his dick still sandwiched between her lips. 

If he had any strength left, he would have begun thrusting, but Jessica answered his prayers, getting more vigorous. She was sucking so hard that he routinely left the comfort of her palm as she lifted her head to pull the jizz out of him. 

Eventually when he wasn’t cumming fast enough for her liking she flipped her head so she was staring up at the ceiling. He was no longer in her hand and was resting on her face as she sucked the living hell out of his penis. He buried his head in her hair and sniffed. Peaches. And that intoxicating aroma was the tipping point. 

“Oh god, I’m gonna—”

He came again, this time she let his cock out from her warm mouth and let the little man spray it all over her face. It got all over her lips, her nose and even her eye. 

“Wow,” she said, wiping his rather impressive load off her, “You sure do cum a lot for such a little guy.”

He couldn’t even respond. He was now lying back in her palm while she gathered his semen with her fingers and shook it off. He was basking in the afterglow, trying to make himself believe that this was real. That he could actually spend the rest of his life this way if he truly wanted to. He knew that certain men preferred to be small. And after what Jessica just did for him, he started to believe he might be one of them.

“Jessica,” he finally croaked as he came down from the extraordinary high, “Please. I can’t take the suspense. Tell me how small I’m gonna be.”

“You’re gonna be…”

Chapter 3 by johnbart37

Chapter 3:

“Hey everyone! It’s Eric here. I am relaxing on the most beautiful beach in the world. Jessica and I decided to take a vacation after we asked you if we should in our latest OnlyFans poll. So, thank you for letting us take a much-needed break.”

Jessica rarely allowed her boyfriend to talk directly to her OnlyFans subscribers. It was her own thing that she’d built from scratch, and she liked to keep it that way. But today was a big exception. 

Carly, Jessica’s bestie, was operating the camera that was zoomed in on Eric. She couldn’t help but giggle uproariously as the little man delivered his monologue like he was some late-night host. Still, she was impressed that he too was keeping a straight face.  

Eric was sitting nude, which was part of the reason Carly was amazed at his composure. His thrice folded up hand towel had a cocktail umbrella poked through the corner of it, shielding him from the sun. The harsh rays from above reflected off the brilliant white sand that surrounded him on all sides.  

“Now, I’ve been gone from Jessica’s videos for a while, and that’s because she wanted to have a grand reveal of my final size. So, here I am, a half inch tall and saying hello to you from the sandy shores of…!”

That was Carly’s cue to zoom out, which she did, unveiling Eric’s true whereabouts and how truly miniscule he was. 

“Jessica’s shoulder!” he finished. 

The camera was now trained on Jessica’s head down to her shoulders. Zoomed out this far, her tiny boyfriend was barely visible. However, the awkward placement of a cocktail umbrella and a hand towel was still apparent. 

“Hi Jessimps!” Jessica chirped in front of the camera. She’d taken to calling her OnlyFans subscribers that lately. Especially when many of them messaged her telling her that they’d shrunk themselves for her. 

“So how was that reveal, huh?! My lovely Eric hasn’t been featured in any of my content since he shrunk down to six inches, but now that he’s at just a half inch tall, we figured it was time to reintroduce him as his new, tiny self!”

Carly zoomed back in on him and cued him.

“Camera adds ten pounds my ass,” Eric chuckled.

Jessica laughed too, sending a rumble through her upper body that launched him high in the air, only to land on the edge of the towel. He gripped it for dear life. This wasn’t part of the script.

“Jessica! Carly! Someone save me!”

Carly giggled way off in the distance, while Jessica offered a helping finger. Her pinky came into the frame like a shark emerging from the deep, though in a plot twist, it guided her little man back up to safety instead of mauling him.

Once he was back on his towel, the girls didn’t even let him have a moment to recover. It was comparison time. And since she’d saved his life with her littlest finger, that seemed like the best place to start. 

Jessica stuck her pinky upside down next to Eric, who without having to be told, stood up to greet his savior. Even her red-polished nail was taller than him. Quite a bit wider too. It was really all he could see when he stared straight ahead. So, he wasn’t too surprised with her request. 

“Kiss it, little guy.”

She wasn’t this insistent in their private life, but he knew she was just hamming it up for the fans. So, without complaint, he walked up and gave her nail a series of passionate kisses.

While Eric continued making out with what he wished were his girlfriend’s lips, Carly edged the zoom a bit wider, so the audience could once again be reminded how absurdly tiny this adult man was. Jessica’s pinky was as easily tall as five Erics stacked on top of one another. And perhaps even more thrilling, if he lied down, he would be the same width as her finger. That gave Jessica a diabolical idea. 

“Carly, do we have any string?” she asked her loyal camerawoman. 

“Let me look!”

He was oblivious to all this because he’d lost himself in a fantasy while kissing Jessica’s pinky nail. It went like this. He was four and half feet tall again and standing on his tippy toes to lock lips with the love of his life. She’d conditioned him so well that he wasn’t bigger than her even in his dreams. 

By the time Carly returned with a piece of string and a scissor, Eric was absentmindedly humping. He’d forgotten himself entirely. He wasn’t a half inch tall man kissing and thrusting into a fingernail a head taller than him. No, he was three feet tall kissing Jessica on her knees. 

And as Jessica cut through the string, suddenly, he was two feet tall kissing her as she held him. Then, he was a foot tall trying his best to make his lips and tongue felt by her. Then, he was six inches trying not to get sucked into her mouth. Then he was an inch, stuck right dab in the middle of her bottom lip. And finally, as the string wrapped around his ankles, his eyes opened. He was a half inch tall again.

“What’s going on?” he asked Jessica, who’d hear him through her earpiece.

“Since you still haven’t gotten up off your lazy butt to propose to me, I’m going to propose for you. And you’re gonna be the ring.”

Eric panicked. Not because the string was securely around his legs, and he was in the process of being hogtied to his girlfriend’s pinky. He was terrified that she actually had expected him to propose at some point. He fully intended to marry her someday and had begun putting money away for a ring right before he was fired. But it wasn’t nearly enough to pay for a ring worthy of a woman like Jessica. 

She tied him to her finger in between her knuckles. A gentle wiggle showed he wasn’t snug, so tightened the knot, pulling his teeny body taut and arching his back along the curve of her digit. Jessica giggled upon seeing her once strapping boyfriend literally cosplaying as her pinky ring. Even more hilarious to her, he had a visible hard-on from his romp with her fingernail.

Carly followed her finger with the camera as it, along with its new passenger, glided up to Jessica’s face. Eric was now parallel to her lips, unable to move anything but his head. 

Her mouth opened, unleashing a warm, minty blizzard with the reassuring words, “I love you, baby.” 

With that, his fears were put to rest. Mostly. He’d still have to talk to her after this about the engagement ring business, but he at least knew she wasn’t mad at him for not proposing. And as if he needed any more confirmation, she smooshed him into her fabulously huge lips for a wet, sticky, deafening smacker. 

When she was satisfied, she pulled her finger away so she could see him. 

“Look, my ring changed colors! It’s red now!” she squealed, giddy that her boyfriend was drowning in lip gloss. “I know how to fix that.”

She stuck out her tongue and dragged it up the length of her pinky, covering him and her skin in saliva. But there were still some stubborn spots. 

“Well, who can resist a ring pop?” She eyed him, trying to see his reaction but he was just too damn small. On his way up back to her mouth, she got a glimpse of his unease. His tiny eyes were bulging as he had no choice but to stare into her gaping maw. 

With her pinky all the way inside her mouth, she closed her lips and gave her man ring a thorough wash. After a few swirls of the tongue, she was confident he’d be clean as a whistle, and sure enough, when she pulled him out, he was immaculate. A few hot breaths dried him right off.

“Alright, I think Eric’s had enough fun as my ring. Haven’t you, honey?” She held her finger out to the camera. 

He mustered a weak “yeah,” after which Jessica unbound him. She returned him to her shoulder and compared his height to many household objects. 

First up was a paper clip. Eric was half its length to the girls’ great amusement. 

Next was a dime. At three quarters of an inch, his height was put to shame by a pocket change. 

Finally, he was instructed to lie down next to a Skittle. This time, he was sure he’d win. But alas, he was a hair shorter than a single Skittle. 

“And just remember, little guy, there are 56 Skittles in a standard bag. I looked it up. So, there are 55 more you-sized candies in that bag over there,” Jessica said. 

Then, not satisfied with that being the final comparison, the girls decided to stack pennies up next to him until they were taller. Eric offered mild protest, saying they could simply do the math. Figure out the thickness and divide his height by that. 

“We know,” they said in unison, Carly now in front of the camera stacking the pennies on Jessica’s shoulder next to him. The result was a bit disheartening for Eric.  

“Well, you’re eight pennies tall. That settles it. Wanna know how tall us girls are in pennies?” Jessica asked into the camera. “Who am I kidding you height-obsessed freaks? Of course you do!”

Carly crouched next to Jessica, who’d been sitting in a chair for the entire video. She was looking down at her phone to read out the results. 

“This glorious piece of ass sitting next to me clocks in at 5’0”, which I’ll just convert to 1,524 millimeters to make this easier. The depth of a penny is just 1.52 millimeters. That means Jessica is just over 1,000 pennies tall compared to Eric’s eight pennies.”

“And just to hammer it home even more, that means I’m 125 times taller than him. Puts things into perspective, doesn’t it?” Jessica asked the audience, resting a giant finger on her little boyfriend’s head. 

“As for me,” Carly said, “I am 5’4”, average for a woman. I am 1,625 millimeters, which means I’m 1,069 pennies tall. Magic number, eh?”

“I’ll say. And just for the height humiliation crowd out there, Carly is 133 times taller than the man of the hour,” Jessica said, after which she held him in front of her face and asked, “Feel small yet?”

“Yes. Yes, I do,” Eric muttered, his hard-on flapping in the wind. 

The rest of the video was more humiliation for little Eric at the hands of the giantesses. He climbed Jessica’s boobs, which took him almost ten minutes. After that, Carly braided him into Jessica’s red locks and left him there for a while. Their last stunt was to attach him to Carly’s tongue piercing and repeatedly have her stick her tongue out. Jessica then had the brilliant idea to make Eric go cuckoo! like a cuckoo clock. It was difficult to get shot out of someone’s mouth at like 100 miles per hour and say anything, let alone scream cuckoo! But after the fourth take, Jessica was satisfied. And yes, his cock was hard the entire time he was affixed to her tongue. 

Part of him was a little disturbed at how normally his girlfriend was treating this. He was literally inside another woman’s mouth, and she was giggling about it. But he knew how well these clips would sell, so he held onto his complaints. 

When filming wrapped up and Carly finally left, Eric and Jessica sat down in the living room to talk. Well, she sat down on the couch, and he sat in her hand. They discussed a myriad of things: how the video went, the drama in Carly’s dating life that he’d been left out of, and of course, nonstop gushing over how tiny he was now. 

After a half hour of sitting together the best way they could, Jessica asked, “Did you ever imagine that we’d be making porn together?”

“Me, a computer programmer, and you, a waitress? No, it’s safe to say I never ever thought we’d be catering to the fetishes of thousands of people.”

“Yeah, me neither. But hell is it lucrative.”

“I’m proud of you, Jessie,” he said, his eyes trained on her growing, yet shy smile. Praise still made her bashful.

“For what?” she asked, fishing for specifics.

“For everything! Are you kidding?! You’ve built a hugely successful business by yourself and make seven figures, which is impressive don’t get me wrong. But what really makes me proud is despite how busy you can get, you’re still the best girlfriend in the world. You always make time for me.”

“Awww! You’re gonna make me cry!”

She smushed his whole body into her cheek with the tip of her finger, her way of giving him a hug these days. A few tears did roll down her face and into his hair, but that only made his heart swell. It was fabulous to know she still had such strong emotions with him. 

When the hug ended, Eric tried to bring up the surprise proposal angle she went with in the video, but she shut him down. She told him not to worry about proposing right now, especially when he was this tiny. 

“We’ll talk about it in six months, when and if you decide to grow back, OK? And please don’t worry about it. I wasn’t expecting anything from you. Not yet anyways,” she said.

“Alright. I won’t worry. Thanks, I feel a whole lot better now.”

“Good. And honey?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you sure you’re ready to spend the next six months this small?” she asked, lowering her face to nuzzle the itty-bitty guy into submission. “Huh? Are ya?!”

After he lost his wrestling match with the tip of his girlfriend’s nose, he said, “Yup. Surprisingly, I think I am ready.”

Eric spent most of the next few months inside Jessica’s bra, either smashed against the curve of her giant tit or clinging to her nipple. She took him everywhere she went. The supermarket, the pharmacy, and his least favorite place in the world, Carly’s apartment. An overwhelming artificial scent of peaches attacked his nostrils the moment Jessica walked through the door. He liked the smell of peaches, sure, but not when he was choking on it. Even smushed in his girlfriend’s titties, which had a delightful aroma of their own, the peach smell overpowered his nose. He complained about it to Jessica twice and after the third time she told him to just “deal with it.” And from then on, Jessica doused herself in my favorite perfume of hers whenever she went to Carly’s place. She kept me in her tits the whole time, which created a scent bubble. 

Other than the miscellaneous trips out into the world, the couple had to find new ways to occupy themselves. One of their favorite things to do was to binge shows together. Since the big screen TV was way too big and far away for him, she would hold up her phone while he wedged himself comfortably in between her cleavage. Jessica didn’t seem to mind watching things on a smaller screen.

And when mindless entertainment didn’t cut it, they’d turn to competition. Nothing physical, of course. As Jessica liked to remind Eric every day, she was 125 times taller than him. She would crush him into submission in a thumb war. Instead, they’d try to play games that didn’t require much exertion on either of their parts. Trivia games were the best. But you can only do so much trivia. Checkers, for instance, was a mainstay in the household. When they played that, Jessica would hold Eric high above the board so he could get a brief bird’s eye view, then he'd indicate which piece he wanted to move. She’d move it for him. But this process got exhausting. The momentum of each game would drag every time it was his turn, so they usually only played once. And Jessica usually won. 

Her favorite game was one he constantly ridiculed her for when she begged him to play. 

“Candy Land is for three-year-olds!” he’d say.

“Read the box, it says ages three plus! I am three plus!” she’d say. 

As silly as he thought the game was, he actually grew to like it at his tiny size because the pieces were light enough for him to move on his own without too much effort. 

Their sex life was a bit hampered for the first few weeks of him being a half inch tall. It was quite difficult for them to find things they could do together. Eric’s favorite activity became masturbating to her towering over him while she issued jerk off commands from on high. Jessica’s favorite activity was placing Eric atop her nipples and waiting for the slightest stimulation. As time passed, he got better and better at it as he accumulated strength. 

It was hard for them to find creative ways to be intimate, but Jessica initially thought it was best to stay the course. She wanted to redefine the relationship for good and that meant keeping Eric tiny for the entire six months they’d agreed upon.

But when her dildos stopped doing the trick, she had a change of heart.

“I know it’s hard for us to please one another, honey,” she eventually said around the four-month mark. “I admit I may have gone too far. A half inch is really, really tiny.”

He stood silently in her open palm with his arms crossed. “You think?”

“Maybe I should have consulted you on how small to make you.”

“Maybe?!” he shouted up to her.

She giggled at his indignance. If he were full-sized, his anger wouldn’t be a laughing matter. But at his current height, it was impossible for his tiny red face not to tickle her funny bone.

“Are you laughing at me?!”

“No, no! I’m sorry!” she said through fits of laughter. “It’s just that…you look like a toy soldier! Without any clothes!”

She lost it and burst out into a full-on cackle. From his perspective, she was poking fun at his plight. He stayed mad but tried to calm down. There was not a thing he could do to stop her, so there was no sense in fuming. 

When she finally calmed down, she redeemed herself fully. 

“OK, I’m sorry for laughing. That wasn’t cool.”

“Thanks,” he said, looking away, still a little pissy.

“Let’s make a regrowth appointment at the doctor, OK? I’ll call right now. I’m sure they’ll be able to squeeze us in tomorrow. Would that cheer my little man up?”

“Yes,” he said with a blank face.

“Are you still upset because I laughed at you?”

“No.”

“Yes, you are.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Yes, I think you are.”

“No, I’m not, Jessica!”

“Well, you’re not doing a good job of convincing me.”

“I don’t care.”

“Well, I do, and I get that you’re annoyed that you’re the size of a toy soldier,” she paused, stifling a giggle, not wanting to piss him off even more. “But I’m still in charge around here, and I’d like you to perk up and get over your grudge.”

“No,” he said, defiant in the face of his giant girlfriend. 

Desperately wanting to see a smile from him, she whipped out her trusty feather and went to town tickling his stomach. His frown turned upside down immediately, and she was relentless. She wasn’t going to stop until he forgot what he was even mad about. 

He, of course, begged her to stop, but to no avail. She continued dancing the feather up and down his torso until he wet himself in her hand. 

“Alright, bath in the sink. Then, I’ll call the doctor.”

Two days later, the couple was in the exam room waiting for their doctor. After a ten-minute wait, Dr. Lacey Young strolled in wearing a white lab coat. At a half inch tall, he really had no idea if Dr. Young was taller than Jessica. Both were behemoths he barely believed existed. 

“Hello, you two,” Dr. Young said in a measured tone as she put in her earpiece so she could hear Eric, who like always, was sitting in Jessica’s hand. “You’re in two months early. How come? Any issues?”

Jessica spoke up first. “No health issues, doc. I just miss Eric being a bit bigger. And frankly, so does he.”

“Alrighty, that’s fine. Have you two talked about what size he’ll be returning to?”

“No, actually,” Eric said. “We just agreed we wanted me to be bigger.”

“Well, how much are you thinking?”

“Can you get me back to three feet to start, then see how that goes for a while? I may want to go back to full height after that, I’m not sure.”

“Jessica, is that…not what you want?” Dr. Young said to his girlfriend. He tried to see her expression, but her boobs were blocking her face. His guess was that she wanted him quite a bit smaller. 

“I’d rather he be six inches tall,” she said. “That was when we had the most…fun, shall we say.”

He was taken aback. She really did want him to be her tiny accessory forever. 

“Jessica…” 

He turned to her. She raised him up past her tits, so they could converse. 

“Let me give you two a few minutes to talk this over,” Dr. Young said, exiting the room.

When the door closed, Jessica got the first word. 

“Eric, I thought you liked being smaller than me. Don’t you?”

“Of course, I do, baby. And three feet would still be a lot smaller than you.”

“Yeah, but you said you may want to go back to full size,” she said.

“Well, I might want to go back to work at some point, honey. I’ve been shrunken down for you for almost two years. Remember how you always told me this wasn’t forever, and this was reversable?”

“Yes, but…I was hoping,” her voice cracked as she began to tear up, “I was hoping maybe you’d change your mind and stay…small for me. Not a half inch tall, but six inches or even a foot. And I thought we’d turned a corner. I thought you liked your new life not working and being mine.”

“Jessie, honey, don’t cry, OK? I love being yours. And after this experience, I think I’ll always sort of think of you as my keeper, even if I go back to full-size. But you need to realize, I went through this process so you could be sure that I respected you as a woman and as my partner. Do you feel I respect you?”

“Yes, of course! You worship me!” she said, wiping her crying eyes.

“Exactly. You’re my goddess. And getting shrunk this small made me realize that. But respect goes both ways. I’m not asking you worship me like I do for you, but I am asking you to respect my decision to grow back to three feet tall.”

It took her a few seconds to respond, but she pushed through the wave of emotions crashing all at once and nodded. 

“Thank you. You don’t know how much that means to me. And listen, since you’re unequivocally in charge now, if I ever decide to work again, you can only allow me to get a job that lets me work from home. That way we can be together all the time.”

His blunt admission of her authority over him got her to laugh, but she was still serious about being the one to make the decisions from now on. She wanted to make sure he was serious too.

“Promise you’ll listen when the time comes.”

“I promise. You’re the boss.”

“You’re god damn right, little man.”

About a month later, Jessica measured Eric to be exactly six inches. He was a long way from his desired three feet, but he’d be there in a few months. 

It was Sunday. It was normally a chilled-out day, filled with snacking, binging and napping. But judging from the way Jessica was hungrily eyeing him up as he stood up against the measuring chart suggested that today was going to be far from relaxed. 

He was looking at her from way down on the floor with just as much desire. He was only a little bit taller than her ankle, but that didn’t stop him from admiring her two-piece satin nightie. It was navy blue and boasted an elegant floral style. A lace bow plunged down into her cleavage, drawing his eye like a bee to honey when she bent over. 

Without saying a word, she grabbed him like the toy he still was and rushed back into the bedroom. Once he was over the bed, her hand opened, allowing him to fall onto it. A tornado of lingerie left Jessica nude in no time, and they were ready to go at it. Six inches was a special size for her because it was the exact length of Eric’s cock when he was six feet tall. And he was well aware of that. That’s why she wanted him to stay that tall, even if she didn’t want to say it.

She slinked onto the bed, getting on her hands and knees in front of her action figure of a boyfriend. Her every move was deliberate and alluring, suspenseful and sexy. Her body flowed as she crawled toward him, eventually spilling on top of him. Her breasts came down like meteors on either side of him. He actually had some room between them until she pressed them together with her arms, disappearing his body neck down in her cleavage. The warmth pacified the little man instantly. He grinned like an idiot. 

“God, I love the way you look in between the girls. Little head pokin’ out like a gopher.”

He said nothing because he was swimming in boob. Jessica suddenly lifted her chest off the bed with distracted Eric still inside. Now, he was being held in the air by a pair of tits. Even though he’d been much smaller, the fact that he was tiny enough to be lifted by Jessica’s boobs was still something to marvel at. 

“How ‘bout I give you the best titjob of your life?”

He cocked his head to one side as if to say, “Are you asking my permission?”

“Right. Silly me, of course you want that. What guy wouldn’t?! Let me just grab my fav top to keep my titties nice and tight for my little man.”

Jessica left him inside her tits with her arms awkwardly pushed up against the sides to keep him from falling. It didn’t take much rooting around to find a red and white polka dotted bikini top. Once the skimpy garment snapped onto her nipples, Eric felt her cleavage compress, squeezing him even tighter. 

To his brief dismay, she pushed him up and out of her cleavage. He was disappointed to leave the cozy cocoon but forgot all about it when she licked his body front and back, up and down and side to side until he was good and wet. For good measure, she squirted lube onto him and down into her boobs. 

She then grabbed his wrists with one hand, lowering him into her voluptuousness with a calculated slowness. If she was trying to get him to burst with arousal, it worked because his cock was twitching and aching at the chance to splash into boob. 

When his feet made contact with her sopping wet skin, Eric trembled. But he had much further to go, and down, down, down he slushed. She made sure to ease him in, so her lubed-up titties didn’t make his dick explode right away. When his head was peeking out the top and his legs were peeking out the bottom, he was in position. 

“Ready?”

“God, yes,” he managed to say.

She yanked him down, his head vanishing into the oozy crevasse. Then she jerked him back up by his wrists. Up and down he went, and every so often, she would spit on him to keep him slippery. He didn’t mind one bit. 

The rhythm of her pulls and pushes of Eric quickened and lagged depending on the sounds he made. If his moans got too frantic, she’d slow it down. But if he was silently enjoying himself, she’d twist and waggle his body until he was panting and yelping through pushes and pulls, “I’m…gonna…CUM!”

Fearing she was becoming too predictable, she let go of his wrists. His whole upper body plummeted through, and his face kissed past her sloppy inner boobs. 

“Look at you go!” Jessica said.

His arms were straight up and down, so he tried to grab the tops of Jessica’s breasts to prevent himself from falling to the ground. It was a silly attempt. Her boobs were too lubed up for him to get a grip.

Before he could slide out completely, she wrapped her hand around me, pulling him to her upper stomach. His head was still in between her boobs.

She then pushed him back up with a single finger on the bottoms of his feet. A second later, he cannonballed out the top of her cleavage, with sweat and lube-soaked body.

“I had you going there, didn’t I?” Jessica giggled.

“Yeah, you did,” he breathed heavily, “But I knew you weren’t going to let me fall.”

She lifted him up to her lips, giving the sweaty six incher a mushy kiss. Her lips covered his entire face and more. She eventually pulled away and shot him a cutesy smile, before releasing my arms. He was in free fall until her boobs swallowed him up once again. 

“Mmmmphhh!”

His screams were completely muffled by her squelchy inner boobs. This time, she pulled him right out of her breasts and held him upside down by his ankles.

“I think it’s time for a headfirst slide. What do you think?” Jackie asked them.

“I’m up for it,” he said, though clearly nervous.

“No need to be nervous, tiny. It’ll be just like diving into a pool. Except like a million times better.”

His dick throbbed at the thought of diving headfirst into her breasts. But his mind was interrupted when she squirted more lube on him. 

“Ready?”

“Ready as I’ll ever be.”

“OK! 3, 2, 1, cowabunga!”

Jessica let go of him for what seemed like the millionth time. He tried to steady his body midair and managed to have his outstretched arms and head be the first thing to sink into her cleavage. Miraculously, the rest of his body followed, and my cock was dragged down harder than ever. 

“Ohhhh,” he moaned from inside. 

The way his cock felt as he swam down through the ocean of boob nearly made him black out the euphoria was so intense. It was like he was tit fucking fifteen sets of tits stacked on top of one another, but still, that didn’t do it justice. He was literally swimming in boob flesh.

He breaststroked his way deeper, venturing into the dark, wet cleavage he used to think only his eyes and cock could explore. After just ten seconds, it was getting tough to breathe, so he tried to swim up. That proved impossible given the tightness of her cleavage. 

After a little help from Jessica, which involved her pushing him down, he slid right through the bottom of her boobs. Before he could fall face first onto the bed, her fingers took hold of my head. She regained her grip on his ankles and started fucking her tits with his body again. Only this time, he was upside down. His dick and balls kept slamming into the undersides of her tits as lifted and lowered him. The slight pain was worth the blinding pleasure.

After two minutes of non-stop, upside-down tit fucking, he was getting dangerously close to orgasm.

“Jessica…I’m…really…gonna…CUM!” he said in segments since his head kept going back up into her boobs.

She said nothing, and only increased the speed at which she yanked him. He was going up and down every second. His dick was burgeoning inside her cleavage.

Before long, he splooged all up inside Jessica’s boobs. His load, which used to spray all over her neck and face when he fucked her tits, was swallowed up by the very cleavage he was swimming in moments ago. That most of all made Eric feel tiny. 

But feeling tiny also used to made him feel weak and inadequate. Now, he felt comfy and loved. He wanted this. To be squeezed in between a pair of boobs bigger than he was. To be sucked off in a mouth that could fit his entire body if he curled up. To be as tall as his cock used to be long. He couldn’t believe he wanted it. But he did. And he wanted all of that more than some stupid tech career that would have him sitting at a damn computer eight hours a day. 

For the first time in his life, he wasn’t yearning for change. He was yearning for things to stay the same, and he wasn’t about to let that go.

“Jessica,” he said, as he lay on her line of cleavage, “I have to tell you something.”

She leaned down, sensing whatever he had to say was important. 

“Screw three feet. Keep me like this forever.”

“Really!? Like this isn’t a prank!?”

“Not even close, baby. I want to be your six-inch-tall man for the rest of my life.”

“Oh my god, you don’t even know how happy that makes me, Eric! I love you so much!” she said, resting a warm palm on his cum-soaked lower half. 

“I love you too.”

The two gazed into one another’s eyes, basking in a moment that would only be rivaled by Eric’s eventual proposal and their eventual marriage. And maybe, just maybe, their first child. 

The lovey dovey looks soon morphed into lusty gapes at one another. Eric up at the red-haired goddess above, and Jessica down at the little man cutely resting his butt in her cleavage. She grabbed him and lay on her back with her legs kicked up. 

He was being dangled in front of her glistening pussy before he knew it. Several emotions were coursing through him. Fear, for having not been inserted for quite some time. Excitement, for having not been inserted for quite some time. And arousal, for having not been inserted for quite some time. A cocktail of passion and fright gripped the little man harder than Jessica could ever grip him.

She rammed him inside her face first, and Eric began the rest of his life as a six-inch-tall man. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12653