Buttnoels by SmolEmerald
Summary:

A series of five winter/holiday themed short stories I wrote throughout December. Each of them feature a fan-favourite character and are written with a particular word/prompt in mind. Please enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Body Part, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 12316 Read: 9475 Published: January 02 2023 Updated: January 02 2023

1. Whining About Whine by SmolEmerald

2. Hana's Favourite Song by SmolEmerald

3. Developing New Tech by SmolEmerald

4. Butt of The Joke by SmolEmerald

5. Palutena's Dark Passt by SmolEmerald

Whining About Whine by SmolEmerald
Author's Notes:

character: aqua prompt: wine


Okay, so you were a bit of an alcoholic, sure. You had your share every now and then, maybe even a little more than that, and sure, maybe you did sneak into the local winery’s basement to nick a few bottles but.. It was the holidays! Surely, you deserved a gift from the owners, you were one of their most loyal customers! What DIDN’T make sense to you though was just how realistic this hangover nightmare was. Shrunken down, swimming in an ocean of mulled wine? It was pretty ironic, definitely your body trying to give you a hint, but, what kind of dream smelled so spicy? So real? Unfortunately though, the yuletide season can be just as brutal as it is jolly, something you’d never really come to terms with. I mean, you really thought it'd be smart to bring a candle down into a wine cellar?! Yeah, no, you were most definitely dead. Though ever more unfortunately you, your soul was caught up in a strange limbo of sorts. When Aqua was tricked into being dragged into the fantasy world, her role of convincing the departed to choose to reincarnate in it was replaced by Eris, but such an important switch up was bound to have a few hiccups. In the eyes of the gods, though, a few dozen people falling through the newly formed cracks in comparison to the thousands who arrived before Eris, safe and sound, were utterly irrelevant. You were now one of these unfortunate souls to be delivered to Aqua, though she would never know.

“Hello?! Anyone!!??” You shouted aloud, echoing into the endless red sea. The only response you seemed to be graced with were loud voices in the near distance. “Kazumaaa, the wine’s speaking..” Aqua whimpered and put her ear up to the cork to improve your volume for her. “You said that last year and still drank the whole thing! Give me that!” He snapped back and ripped the bottle of wine away from her, shaking up powerful waves from your perspective. The glass of the bottle was a deep black, making it impossible to see what was happening beyond its confines, yet alone even register that the walls existed at all, to you, they looked like the dark of the night, and you didn't question it much. That was until a loud squeaking sound squealed above you, causing you to crane your neck up just in time to see the “moon” suddenly vanish and light to come in its stead, though you immediately knew that this wasn't sunlight.. “Wha–?” Aqua clapped her hands and cheered her bestest friend on, he always knew exactly what to say and do to reassure her, even if he could be so mean sometimes! “Thank you so much, Kazuuuumaaa~!” She took back the bottle and received a dismissive eye roll from her companion, no doubt a ‘useless’ muttered under his breath as well. He would partake in his own alcohol, albeit for coping reasons than anything. “Darkness, stop that, she's absolutely not into that, you pervert!” He stormed off, trying to keep his group of delinquents under control. He never wanted to be a father and yet somehow..

Aqua, already way more than just a little tipsy clutched onto the mulled wine bottle containing you with both hands as she watched him stomp away, clearly mesmerised by all the loud noises if anything else. “Eheh.. Shoo noisy, grumpy little neet~!” She hiccuped, her voice growing louder as she lifted the bottle towards her lips. You struggled to make sense of it all, on the other hand. The siren’s voice only grew louder and louder before the hole in the sky was filled up with the face of the most perfect woman you’d ever laid eyes on. She looked beyond an idol, or a doll, or even a piece of art, she looked as if she was crafted by divinity itself. If only you knew how close to the truth you were then, you would have prayed as hard as you could to whatever deity she was. As it stood now though, considering you were in an ocean of wine, it really did make more sense to you that she was a kind of siren. You began to maniacally swim in any direction the current would take you, desperate to escape what you perceived to be a very real threat, and indeed it was, but there was nowhere to escape, no shelter, no land, nothing but wine for a drunk, useless goddess to enjoy. “Haa~ Time to drink up, I deserve it, after-all!” She smiled and lifted the neck of the bottle to her lips and began to tilt it upwards, eager to gulp down each and every drop to herself. A true savage, not even taking the time to savour her wine, how could she be so heartless?! Oh, and because she was going to swallow you, that was probably also bad! Her plump, naturally bubblegum pink lips parted to reveal the inside of her mouth, the last sight you’d see before it all went dark again. The wine began to slide towards her awaiting maw, dragging you with it. You swam against the current with all of your strength, but how could you fight the will of a goddess? Her drink was like a raging waterfall to you, dragging you straight into her awaiting mouth. You screamed one last time in a desperate cry for help, getting your fair share of wine in your mouth and nose for your troubles, but she’d be damned if she stopped mid-drink! She swallowed you along with her mouthful and set her bottle on the floor next to her as she looked around puzzledly. “Ehhh..? Was it talking again? Mmh, no, Kazuma said that I always think that, or something..” She assured herself and giggled childishly at her own antics. Eris watched from the corner with her face in her palms, she was too late to steal yet another relic from her bumbling superior. She thought it better to not let her know what she’d just done, and simply sighed and backed away, consigning your spirit to Aqua’s oblivion.

You surfaced in her gut, which was noticeably full of alcohol and sweet winter-themed pastries. Though, almost as if it had a mind of its own, it seemed to immediately start growling at your presence, as if you were an intruder. A spirit inside of the pure body of a goddess? It was only natural that it decided to exorcise you as swiftly as it could. You felt your spirit losing its form and cognition as the growling grew louder and louder. Aqua hiccuped, signalling the end of your existence. Though, it would not be the absolute end. You were granted reincarnation, though not in the form of an adventurer, no, you’d be entering this wonderful world in a much more humbling position. Befitting your alcoholic debauchery, some might say. The next morning, Aqua awoke with a full bladder, and rushed to the bathroom only to find it occupied by Megumin as usual. “You damned brat!” She crossed her legs and whined. “Please.. Just let me go?” Megumin rolled her eyes and told her to piss off. A poor but fitting choice of words. Aqua groaned and snuck outside into the snow and squatted behind a bush behind their mansion. “That a goddess would have to piss outside like an animal, how humiliating..” She cried, pitying herself as usual as dark smelly piss flowed from her crotch, creating steam as it hit the cold snow beneath her, staining it yellow. This would be the only contribution in battle against the Demon King you’d ever make. If you could even call it one, at all..


Hana's Favourite Song by SmolEmerald
Author's Notes:

character: D.VA prompt: tune

Sombra glared at you harshly. Was your request that creepy? You just wanted to meet your greatest idol in person, was that so wrong?! “Eso es vergonzoso..” She shook her head and began to turn away from you. You didn't really speak Spanish, but you could safely guess that she said something really harsh just now. As much as it hurt your already low self-esteem, you knew no one else could pull off what you wanted but her. “Wait! I’ll pay! I have some money saved up, several hundreds of it, even!” You yelled at her with desperation dripping from your lips, causing her to freeze in her tracks. You visibly saw her shoulders expand and shrink as she let out an excessively long sigh for dramatic effect and continued to menacingly stand there. Your lips trembled as you considered sweetening the deal even further.. before she suddenly warped in front of you and slapped you across the face, pushed you up against the alley wall and dug her fingernail into your cheek. “De verdad me decepcionas! Do you realise who you’re dealing with, imbécil?! I control presidents like puppets, I am the mastermind behind almost every bad and scary thing your little mind can think of. A few hundred American dollars? Piss’ sake!” You squeezed your eyes shut and winced, expecting the criminal mastermind to take it a step further than a harsh jab of a fingernail, but to your surprise, she released it and tutted at you teasingly. “Dedicated little cerdito, aren't you? Tell ya what, me and Hana have a bit of a beef, so I GUESS I’ll accept your pitiful little offer, as a favour.” Your body was still full of adrenaline, your mouth too dry to speak at first. Hana.. Her real name, you knew her surname was Song, but now you finally knew the full name of the love of your life! Hana Song! This was already worth the trouble and it was about to get even sweeter.

Stepping inside a storage unit in the shadier part of town with a known criminal and borderline terrorist would normally be a horrifying prospect, but anything would be better than trudging around in the snow for even a minute longer. “Dios dijo hágase la luz, haha..~” She chuckled to herself, flicking on the lights. The once pitch black unit suddenly illuminated with purple LED lights befitting its owner, the contents of it being nothing more than a small desk and expensive looking desktop as well as a kit to go with it, and a few boxes of general looking gadgets. “Ah, uhm.. Should I sit on the ground or something?” Sombra raised her hand to silence you and walked to her workstation. “Please, this’ll only take a minute. Oh, and don't worry about paying me, I’ve already helped myself.” You folded your arms, growing just a little frustrated with how rude she could be, but D.VA’s stream popping up on her second monitor caught your eyes and distracted you. She was so beautiful, just like always. She was wearing a custom made green Christmas sweater with her iconic bunny face knitted into it (available now as merch!) and playing what looked to be some really cheesy cheap looking Christmas game where Santa was chasing her. You smiled and kept your eyes glued to the screen. So what if she didn't know you existed, that'd finally change today! You knew it was impossible for you to love someone as much as you loved Hana if you weren't fated to be with her. Snap, snap, snap. “Despierta, engañar! I set up the translocator while you were daydreaming, geez..” You smiled but suddenly considered something. If she found it that easy to infiltrate Hana’s apartment, why hadn't she hurt her already? Before you could ask her, she stuffed the small metal device into your palm and wrapped your fingers around it. “Go on! Push the button!” Perhaps it was for the better that you didn't ask Sombra too many questions after all, she did always seem to have her own agenda. You obeyed and used her translocator, blinking out of sight in a burst of purple light. Aye, you were right, she always did have her own agenda. If only you stopped to question what her motivation for helping you truly was.

You grimaced through a stinging, painful sensation that rippled through your body repeatedly like an electrical current. Did your plan fail? Were you injured? You patted down your body, finding no visible injuries, although you were noticeably nude, that was disconcerting. As the ringing in your ears faded off, your sense of hearing became more acute and you noticed a familiar tune not too far away, albeit noticeably muffled and discordant as if it was coming from a poor speaker. D.VA’s BRB song! It was custom made for her.. The more you listened to the sound, the more distinctive it became to you- it sounded like it was coming from headphones, but above.. you? You rubbed your eyes and strained to see into the low lit environment, especially after being effectively flashbanged by Sombra’s translocator. Hmm, that's curious.. The only thing above you was the roof whatever structure you were teleported to, though there were a lot of strange qualities about it. It looked to be made of particleboard, the sorta thing cheaper furniture was typically made of, not actual houses. Stranger still, there were a few large solidified pink globules stuck to it. Patches, maybe, for holes in the roof? You'd never seen anything like it before. In fact, the only thing that looked anything similar to this was the underside of the desks at the high school you went to! You took another step forward, noting just how plush the ground beneath you was, more like a cushioned leather than any kind of carpet you'd seen. All of the evidence was already here, it was obvious, you just refused to connect it, to accept your new reality, but then she appeared.

Hana set down her non-alcoholic eggnog (no getting drunk on stream after last time!) and rolled her custom designed gaming chair back across its mat. As she did, the real roof was finally revealed to you, practically miles above you through your perspective, pink and blue lighting illuminated your nightmare as you stumbled back, finally coming to terms with reality. You surely couldn't have been any larger than 6 inches tall, and you were transported straight into a chair!?! That goddamned witch of a hacker set you up. You needed to run, you needed to make contact with anyone to fix this, but the moment D.VA straddled her seat, you froze. Everything seemed to move in slow motion, the Korean goddess of gaming herself was finally in the same room as you, and you were even getting a view of her legendary perky ass, wrapped tightly in warm, festive pyjama pants, as it descended onto you. It was like every dream you had since you became her top donator every month, and yet finally living it was a nightmare without equal. Fight or flight finally kicked in and you attempted to crawl backwards as far as you could to avoid being squished by her, the sad irony being that had you just remained still, you would have been safely sat between her thighs. Instead, you now doomed yourself as she sat, everything went dark and muffled again as you found yourself squished right between her asscheeks. You thought you wouldn't survive the initial squish, but your torment had just begun. Hana shifted herself from side to side, biting her lip as she did so. These Formula Lux gaming chairs could be so uncomfortable at times, but she knew better to express her discomfort on camera. She was given a great deal to promote them to her audience! If only she knew that this time, the poor chair she had already broken in wasn't to blame. Though, that wasn't to say you weren't above enjoying this. Sure, it was a little stuffy and hard to breathe underneath her ass, but, it was D.VA’s ass! It was incredibly soft, and so warm thanks to her cosy pants! You could really tell that the rumours spreading around talochan about her gaining a bit of weight around her ass were true! You breathed in deep, enjoying the scent of her ass and crotch while you could. You hated to be creepy, as if you weren't already, but you decided your introduction could wait. Hana in the meantime, having finished freshening up her facial makeup, puckered up for her webcam, ensuring she looked great. Everyone hates filters, but they can never tell with makeup~!

She brought her finger to the hotkey she had prepared to return from her BRB screen, but her brow twitched, feeling her lower guts beginning to protest. She sighed and rolled her eyes, it always did wait for the most inconvenient times. She was at least glad she caught this one before it screwed her over. Better out than in, she thought, and fully intended to push as much of it out as she could before she returned from her stream. Hana pressed her right cheek down hard and braced onto her chair as she slowly lifted her left cheek off of the chair, to the point where her setup’s lighting crept into the dark abyss. You held your breath, afraid that you'd been noticed, the cool air of her apartment beginning to be noticeable once again before she 'thoroughly warmed you up.’ BBBBRRRPPPP!! “Phew! Jungneunjul aranne..~” She exclaimed with a smirk, beginning to set her plump ass cheek back into her seat. You were left dazed and confused, sweltering in the heat of the air that’d just been trapped in her bowels, it stunk to high heaven.. How could such a cute, petite looking girl create such a horrid odour? It was absolutely monstrous! Your eyes watered and you weakly squirmed towards the lifted cheek, just for it to sit back down, sealing you with her flatulence’s stench under her ass. Psshhh.. A small, mostly inaudible puff escaped from the orifice directly above you, refreshing your small space with even more of her gas.

After waiting a moment longer just to be on the safe side, Hana finally returned to her stream. You were a participant as always, though you never thought you'd have such an intimate, starring role.. You listened to the muffled girl as she spoke with her chat. “Annyeong! Hi everybody~! Sorry about the wait, I got really distracted.. oof!” You began to wiggle your feet as much as you could to give her tiny, weak little kicks in an attempt to get her attention. You seemed pretty immune to being crushed outright at this point, but it didn't prevent it from hurting, not to mention that at some point all the breathable air underneath her will be used up or soaked into her clothes, so time really was the essence. “Ugh! No, I was not ‘shidding’ and farting, chat! I wasn’t! I was just setting up the next game, geez!” You felt her asscheeks squeeze together noticeably, closing in around you as she defended herself. It must be a nervous tick of hers.. “Oii! Behave, chat! I’m gonna not let you control the music for this next part of the stream like I promised! That’s right, it’s time for some Hearthstone and viewer suggested songs.. If you settle down, that is!” With that, you could only assume her community stopped screwing with her and allowed her to get deep into her game, her asscheeks relaxed and began to spread outwards as she rested more and more weight onto your puny body. “Remember everyone! No copyrighted music, you know how silly advertisers can be..~” She warned her audience casually and leaned back into her seat, as well as you in the process. You winced from the pain, but, at least it was the love of your life hurting you, and she didn’t even mean to, so it was okay! That's what you kept repeating to yourself at least. You could really convince yourself to believe anything, but you couldn't force your body to not feel what came after some time passed.

Throughout her stream, she bounced a few times to really play up her reactions to certain moves being played in the game. Somebody outplayed her? Bounce, bounce, pout. A pretty close game? She would lean forward, closer to her monitor and bounce her knees nervously. These instances were really painful and knocked the breath out of you, but in the very least, she allowed fresh air to reach you in the process, so it almost balanced out. Yet they would pale in comparison to experiencing one of her “jamming out” sessions so up close. “Heyy~! Jingle Bell Rock?! I looooveee that one, mods, VIP whoever played that!!” She cheered excitedly and began to bob her head to the tune of the song. You never exactly stopped struggling to be noticed, but knowing what she tended to do when one of her favourite songs were played thanks to your countless hours watching the stream was more than enough motivation to pick up the slack and try even harder. You began to shout at the top of your lungs, finally abandoning your attempt at not embarrassing her on stream, but just as you did so, she began to sing along, drowning out any potential you had to be heard on stream. “Jingle bell, jingle bell, D.VA BELL b35; ROCK! b35;” D.VA put emphasis on the word rock and bounced really hard on her chair, causing it to creak under her weight. You thought you were about to pass out from that alone, but your consciousness prolonged your misery. “Jingle bells swing~” She started and leaned to her right. “..and jingle bells ring ~!” She concluded by shifting her weight to her left rapidly. “Snowin!” bounce. “and blowin!” bounce. You didn't know how much more you could possibly endure. “..up bushels of fun! Now the D.VA bell rock’s BEGUN!~” She bounced in her seat once more, this time the pain that ran throughout your muscles finally being enough for your body to faint.. She only continued to dance in her seat, obliviously squashing you under her phat ass for the rest of the stream. Simps loved seeing her act so girlish and silly though, and Hana loved seeing their bits donations come through just as much. Though, as she watched for donations to call out and thank, she couldn't help but notice that her mod chat had become active. That was unusual, as her mod team typically communicated in a group DM on DiscordOrb.. Her interest piqued, she continued to play along with chat as if nothing was wrong as she swapped to the tab and read an ominous message from an anonymous sender she could easily guess the identity of. With the mod’s name colour changed to that signature shade of purple, as well as their use of Spanish, there was no mistaking that Sombra had hacked their account to contact her. Though for once, it actually seemed to be for her sake.

20:42 - 에메랄드공주: hola¡ long time no see hana dont mind me barging in. b29;b29;

20:42 - 에메랄드공주: i gotta commend u on ur security! shrinking? good shit, chica.

20:43 - 에메랄드공주: btw, u have a guest ur sitting that sexy little ass on.

20:43 - 에메랄드공주: don't get mad at me, i knew ur security would shrink them. they're completely obsessed with u, creepy shithead.

20:43 - 에메랄드공주: lets just consider it a favour, si? cya around, bimbo. b29;

Hana’s face went a little red, she was glad she had the foresight to reapply her makeup before ending her BRB but even still.. She moused over the messages and quickly deleted them, hoping none of her mods had noticed and read them. The last thing she wanted now was even more unwanted attention. As she did, she focused on her rear and began to gyrate in her seat subtly, feeling for the alleged intruder. It wouldn't take very long for her to take notice of your unconscious body.. She clenched a fist off camera until the point her knuckles went white. Professional as always, though, she kept a smile on her face and addressed her audience. “Bummer! Bad news, everyone! Something's come up and I’ve gotta be up early tomorrow! So sorryyy! I promise I’ll do a bonus stream this week!” Her eyes darted through the chat, seeing a majority of chat responding with sad emotes and begging her to not leave. A few people even began to send in donations in an attempt to keep her around. She felt sweat forming on her forehead as her anxiety was finally getting to her for once, a rare instance. She couldn't just leave without thanking people, and yet.. she was sitting on some sort of stalker! She just wanted to scream! “Aaah.. Thank you for the s61;50,000..” She began to read off the long list of donations, much to her discomfort.

An hour or so passed, and you awoke from your fainting. You were very pleased to find that you were no longer suffocating under your Korean goddess’ ass, but you couldn't move anything beneath your neck!! You screamed in fear, believing that you were paralyzed before having her speak directly to you for the first time. “Chill out, creep! Haven't you ever heard of tape before? Geez..” You looked around rapidly, her voice sounded so close! You locked eyes with her, still sitting at her desk, looking down at you. “Hana.. You really have no idea how long I’ve wanted to meet you!” You blurted out without thinking, causing no change in her scowling expression. “Rrriiiigghhtt.. So, why didn't you just meet me at a convention like a normal person?” You were a little shocked by how apprehensive she was being. Surely, she had to feel the same connection as you did, right? “W-Well, I wanted our meeting to be special!” You replied, thinking you sounded much sweeter than you really did. “Yikes, cringe..” Hana mumbled to herself before leaning forward and spitting on you. “Special for me, or special for you? You better not have left a stain on my pants, those weren't cheap, bozo!” She continued her interrogation as the saliva slowly began to seep towards your face. “For both of us! I was tricked, seriously! Someone named Sombra!” You shouted, now genuinely a little afraid. “Ahuh. So, an innocent mistake? That you made no effort to escape from? What's with you creeps and my ass?! Honestly! My boobs are nice too..“ She pouted and proceeded to feel up her chest in an attempt to soothe herself. “O-Of course they are, you're the most beautif-” You started only to have the tape quickly and painfully ripped off of you. “Oh, shut up already! You're already in deep shit! Actually, in fact..” Hana brought you up towards her pouting lips and opened wide, revealing the velvety insides of her mouths. You could smell the eggnog and sweets on her breath. “W-What are you.. That's not how you kiss..” You muttered nonsensically, your brain refusing to accept that she really had no interest in you, and worse yet, that she wasn't joking about this. She smeared you against her bumpy tongue and retreated her fingers, abandoning you to your fate. You attempted to stand but only slipped to face the exit of her mouth. “B-But, I love you.. I’m your top donator..” You cried out pitifully, only gaining a roll of her eyes before she left you in the dark by shutting her mouth and swallowing you. “Awhh. Sorry, but no refunds..~” She cooed mockingly as she placed her palm on her navel. That night in bed, Hana couldn’t resist the urge to finger herself. She hated that you could hear her moans, but loved to cruelly remind you that they weren't because of you. She always thought the vore fetish was kinda cringe, but.. dishing out just punishment like that, in such a visceral and primal way made her feel even stronger than when she piloted Tokki. “Mmmh~ You were a big fan of the stream, right, creep? Pop quiz! What did I say I was gonna do tomorrow!?” She whispered as she panted, taking a short pause to rest her fingers. You despondently floated in her stomach’s acids, your entire world and reality having been flipped on their heads tight tonight. “Mukbang..” You replied, only for her to speak over you and answer her own question. Clearly, your input wasn't really important to her, she was just amusing herself. “A mukbang stream! Kinda gross, but that means you probably won't even be recognizable with all that food in the end! That's kinda cringe to think about but umm..” You heard her heartbeat picking back up, clearly the thought had her going at it again. So much for true love, you thought bitterly..

DISPOSAL START

Two days passed since that night. Your consciousness barely clung to existence, if you could even classify it as one at this point. D.VA had yet another successful stream the day before, filling her poor little tummy to its limit with all sorts of holiday foods as she messed around with her chat. None watching would ever assume that the food their idol was swallowing was being piled on top of your broken body.. All the while festive and cheerful holiday songs were played, adding to the darkness of your living hell. Alas though, all paths have an end, and yours had finally come. Hana was lazily sleeping in until a particularly loud, bubbling fart escaped her butt. She awoke and immediately patted herself down, half expecting herself to have soiled herself based on the scent. Relieved that her body hadn't taken it that far, she lazily sat up and stretched. God, she hated getting out of bed, but more pressure at her rectum convinced her to quit lazing around and tiptoe her way to the toilet. She already wasn't wearing pants, she couldn't imagine doing that in bed, so it was simply a matter of slipping her panties down to her ankles and daintily taking a seat. The cold porcelain sent shivers up her spine, forming goosebumps all over her thighs. “Aa, yeolbanne!” She whined and started to push as hard as she could, hoping to finish up fast. Her asshole puckered and bulged outwards to release a loud, long airy fart into the bowl beneath her, giving way to the first of many turds to snake their way out of her bowels. This one had to have been what was left of her kimchi.. though buried deep into the thick, fibrous log, hidden from view were the tiny bones of her obsessive little admirer, not even given the dignity of poking out of the log in any way. She was far from finished too. With the immediate pressure in her bowels relieved, she took the moment to empty her bladder. A messy, powerful current of piss began to flow freely from her urethra, hitting the log containing your physical remains directly, partially submerging it with the sheer force of her piss as an insult to injury. “Haaahh..~” Hana moaned, clearly satisfied. She always drank too much when she streamed so that her throat didn't get dry, and it always bit her in the ass. She felt her asshole begin to twitch again, so she leaned forward a bit, hoping to help her poor overworked bowels complete their duty. A large, particularly messy, dark brown mass of shit fell loosely into the toilet, followed by several more just like it. They left her ass dirty and sunk to the bottom of the bowl, except for the one weighing your vessel just beneath the surface of the pissy water. “Nnh, why do I always forget what Bulgogi does to me..” She complained as a few similar droppings fell into the increasingly filthy toilet bowl. Hana doubled over, beginning to have a cold sweat as her guts roared at her menacingly. “Why do I do these stupid mukbangs..” She whined, pitying herself. A few silent poots broke loose as a long, loose caramel coloured log began to snake itself out of her ass, beginning to coil as it did so. “Ffuckking dalgona...” The slow descent of this log was interrupted by a powerful fart, sending it all over the walls of her toilet and causing some of the toilet water to splash up and hit her sore asshole. “Oii!” She stumbled a bit, being completely caught off guard by the disturbance. She was at least beginning to feel much less bloated again, so she took comfort in the fact that she must not have much more left. The final log of waste to be disposed of was a very thick and heavy dark dark brown, more than likely made up of sweet potato noodles. It hung over your faecal casket for an uncomfortably long time, especially for Hana, as the girth of it was stretching her asshole to its absolute limit. She was lucky that this one hadn't constipated her at this point, but with just a little more effort, the last inch of the log was pushed out of her ass, causing it to free fall onto your vessel with a loud splash, causing her to blush a little. She lived alone, sure, but.. What would her adoring fans think of her if they knew such a cute gamer girl could take such massive shits? Breathing a relieved sigh, she flushed the mess containing the only physical remnants of your existence into the Seoul sewers, and an extra flush to get rid of the full mess. She ran her bidet very generously and stood up, pulled her panties back up her ass and groaned. After all that, she definitely needed a little more sleep..

Disposal Completed

You felt so tired, but so rested. Warm, but not hot. You felt satisfied and at peace. Was this ‘heaven,’ or some other paradise after death? You couldn't move much, or even turn your head to look around, but you were filled with a sense of satisfaction with this irregardless. You stared ahead and attempted to piece together what was visible from your perspective. A great pink wall, possibly made of cloth as it looked like sunlight was piercing through its veil. Towards the centre of the great pink wall, some kind of familiar graffiti profaned it. A white circle, with two symmetrical points at the top of it. In the centre of the circle, a crude depiction of a smug face seemed to be grinning back at you, just as the peaceful fulfilling sensation was leaving your body. What was left was fear, dead. You knew now exactly what you were locking eyes with, it was your former idol’s mascot. She put it on all of her merch, the fact that you were staring at it, trapped behind it, and couldn't move your body in any way could only mean one thing, but Hana’s body was more than happy to give you a warm welcome on her behalf. As she slept, you felt yourself squeeze up against a soft, plush and warm surface before a powerful gust of wind blew between you, causing you to vibrate rapidly. BBRRBBBPPPtthh!! The familiar stench of the asian girl’s gas assaulted your senses again, causing you to scream internally. It continued to linger in her panties, warming her ass. “Mmn, nerf that..” Hana muttered in her sleep, cruelly taunting you without even knowing it. It was bad enough that she disposed of your remains without so much of a mention of you, but now your consciousness was trapped in her assfat? You prayed to whatever gods were out there that she would just burn you off within the new year, but you failed to remember that her career was entirely to sit around on her ass and eat junk food. You would never escape your “true love” now. A dream turned into a nightmare.. Though at least the world took notice of the “buff” she received to her ass, causing even more rumours to spread around talochan. Sombra chuckled to herself every time she saw a thread about it, resisting the urge to finger herself at the thought of your purgatory. That would definitely be how she’d like to retire one day, she always would leave that backdoor open to herself..

Developing New Tech by SmolEmerald
Author's Notes:

character: jinx prompt: science


To say you were uncomfortable having to conduct your research in Zaun would be a massive understatement. You were repulsed by the place, its wanton disregard for safety, the chemical addicted citizens, and frankly, it just outright stunk due to the city’s severe pollution problem. Although, you truly did have no other choice. Your home of Piltover had too many laws and safety regulations on the other hand. Fair as they were, you couldn't afford to be stifled any longer.. So far, your tests have had positive results. The chemical you created was capable of increasing your height, strength, speed, even your accuracy with a dart gun, for all intents and purposes, you were on the verge of a breakthrough. A little dose of chemical could turn anyone into a supersoldier, the idea of the wealth you could earn through such a business spurred you on– but nothing remains secret for long in Zaun, especially not from her. You knew she was probably on her way now, reputation had it that she never shied away from an opportunity at obtaining a new flashy toy. You had already decided to pack up your things and flee back to your hometown. Sure, she may follow you there, but there were quite a few wardens there, two in particular that even Jinx herself may not want to tangle with. Though before you could finish packing your delicate and volatile equipment, the building shook violently as an explosion rocked it. She was here. Your hired guns engaged in a firefight with the renowned criminal that sounded hopeful initially, surely not even she could resist such an outnumbered situation. You slid across the floor and double locked your door just to be the safe side and continued to listen in on the invasion attempt. You always knew when Jinx started to fire her weapons as she always seemed to unload full rounds with little regard for mercy. Slowly but surely, the returning fire burnt out, and all you could hear was her insane laughter. Fuck.. “C’mon, let me in. I just wanna talk~!” She begged into the door, causing you to back up a bit from fear. “I know you're in thereeeee~ Why else would it be locked? Let me in, or I’ll huff, and I’ll puff..” She ominously began to pace her words as if she was counting down. You decided to make a mad dash for the back of the room, just in the nick of time as another explosion shook the building, blowing the locked door away from its hinges. “..And blow you away!” She concluded with a cold chuckle as she stepped into the room. You stared down the pale bluette as she slung Fishbones over her shoulder and removed Zapper from its holster to take aim at you. You let out a gasp and fell to the floor, avoiding her shot by the skin of your teeth. “Oooh, nice one!” She shouted, unphased by your fight for survival. You looked around on the floor for anything to protect yourself with, noticing one of your prototypes lost amidst all the broken glass and shrapnel from her rocket launcher. You grabbed hold of the chemical bomb and pressed the button, knowing that you would at least have more of a chance of fending her off thanks to its superstrength. “Ohoo, an explosive? Now you're stealing my style!” She turned the corner with a big grin, staring directly at the flashing orb in your palm. She raised Zapper and fired at the power orb, expecting it to be a typical grenade. The resulting burst of sparks and smoke left you dazed and confused, as electricity ran through your body, you felt your body growing stronger and weaker repeatedly before blacked out.

Tap. Tap tap. Flick! Your head spun as you were rudely awakened by a painful whack across your face. You were surprised to even be alive, and your gut reaction was to start running for your life, though unfortunately you quickly realised that your legs were being held firmly in place by two, pale white, warm fleshy orbs. No, that just wasn't possible! You looked up to spot an all too familiar grin as well as a pair of piercing pink eyes. You were being held in her cleavage, your invention had done the opposite of what it was supposed to do! As a scientist, you admittedly found the alarming discovery to be very fascinating, you assumed it had something to do with the electric shock from her gun. As someone being held captive by a complete lunatic though, you were terrified! “Rise and shine, dweeb! I like what I see, so you're gonna tell me exactly how to recreate it, or else..” You tensed up initially, but proceeded to push one of her buttons without considering the potential outcomes. “Or else what..?” If you could give yourself a slap to the face for that, you would. Unfortunately your hands were pretty occupied by the whole Jinx’s cleavage situation. She smirked and giggled, sparing a moment to think of a few twisted responses. “Hmm, I’ll stomp you like a bug, or, I’ll drop you in one of the ditches in town.. or– or, I’ll feed ‘ya to a yordle!” You cringed, feeling her breathing increasing in speed from the excitement at all the potential ways she could make your life hell. “Oorrr, I could just do this..” She brought her hands up to her chest and began to squeeze her breasts together tightly, gradually increasing the pressure her cleavage gripped you. You wouldn't resist her interrogation tactic for long, much to her disappointment. “F-Fine, just write this down!”

You were surprised that she kept up with your instructions without issue, even predicting some of the next steps without you. Clearly, she was insane, but far from stupid, she was brilliant. You couldn't help but think about how in a different world, you could have been her research assistant instead! Alas, Jinx had no interest in going on the straight and narrow any time soon, especially not without trying out this new weapon herself. Relieved of your duty, you let out a sigh of relief. “N-Now then, if you could perhaps try using the device on me again, without the electric shock, I could probably increase in size again and we'll never have to see one another again, yeah?” You thought your proposal was reasonable enough, but evidently Jinx found it to be utterly hilarious, seeing as she broke into a giggle fit. “Hahaa, and what, let you warn people?! Pfbth! That would spoil the surprise!” She dug into her cleavage, finally pulling you free of her tits’ death grip. This alone was relieving for your tired, overheated body, but considering her motivation for it, you were scared shitless. “Whuh.. No way, I’ll even destroy all of my notes, seriously!” You pleaded upon deaf ears as she lifted you above your face and looked up at your squirming body with a cheshire grin. She proceeded to stick her long tongue out of her lips and run it along your kicking legs and up your crotch. Your body reacted quite naturally to her invasive manoeuvre, much to your frustration. “Awh? See? You like it! Just consider it a favour, yeah?” She mocked and began to lower your body down the length of her tongue, still holding your arms above your head. “S..Stop! It's not what it looks like, please! I could develop other weapons for you!” You screamed desperately as she proceeded to lay you against her tongue. As soon as your entire body was against it, she released your arms. Anticipating that you’d immediately make a mad dash for freedom, she quickly slipped her tongue back into her mouth, you included, and shut her jaw tight. You screamed and fought against her prodding tongue with all your might until she inevitably grew bored of your fight for survival, ending it with a series of small gulps that left you plenty of time to wriggle your way down her throat. Gasping for air, she felt tingles run throughout her body. She really loved a meal that fought back, it left her feeling so roused up! With her new toy, she could make a snack out of anyone she liked, too. “Hmhm..~ Now, who first? Fat Hands or Hat Lady? Decisions, decisions..” She stepped out of your lab, giving you one last farewell in the form of a dismissive belly pat as she moved onto far grander schemes.


Butt of The Joke by SmolEmerald
Author's Notes:

character: konata izumi prompt: pastry


After months of saving up money, you finally could afford to travel to Japan! You saved a lot of money by not needing a guide. You were confident that you were proficient enough in the culture and language, thanks to being a bit of an otaku. It also helped that you spent a lot of time on the Japanese server of Filna Fatansy. Actually, one of the main reasons you chose Japan for your holiday destination was that you wanted to finally meet some of your close friends on the game in person. There was Nanakon, and Puki but the main friend you wanted to meet was Konakona. Konata, actually, was her real name, but you admittedly still struggled to not refer to her mentally as ‘kona.’ You arranged a safe public place for you two to meet up, that being a small pastry shop in a pretty well trafficked part of Tokyo and arrived pretty early. You nervously shuffled to the back of the line and waited your turn. You knew that Konata had a major sweet tooth, but you specifically recalled her mentioning her love for chocolate coronets at one point. You thought that surprising her with one would be a great start to your new friendship! Once it was your turn, you excitedly ordered the girl’s favourite treat, explaining to the elderly baker that it was for a girl. You thanked the employee and prepared to tip her for her service, earning a glare from her. “You've already paid, haven't you?” She asked. You smiled and handed her a few hundred crumpled up yen, insisting she take it. She again refused, attempting to be polite about it, but it was obvious that you offended her somehow. Geez, that was really embarrassing.. Luckily, you two were the only ones in the shop, so you just huddled over to the nearest table and waited for Konata. A few minutes passed as you scrolled through your phone absentmindedly until the same employee you tried to tip stepped up to your table with a purple boba tea. “Since you apparently think I’m struggling with money, I’ve decided to offer you a free drink to prove that my business is running very smoothly.” She said coldly and placed the cup down directly in front of you and stepped away. “Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need anything else..” She mumbled under her breath, still trying to keep up the polite guise. You didn't really know how to react at all! You apparently really slighted this woman with your thoughtless gesture, but she was taking it kind of.. far.. Staring down at the tea and honing in on the pearls, you contemplated apologising, but, you really didn't want to add fuel to the fire. Not to mention, you had always wanted to try authentic Asian Boba Tea before, and this was free! You sighed and decided to just make the best of your situation, tapping a straw through the plastic cup bringing it to your lips. Mmh, refreshing ube! Or, was it taro? The more of it you drank, the more unsure you became, something about the drink just tasted.. off. But, rejecting it now, after everything, would come off as so disrespectful! You kept drinking and drinking, ignoring the headache and the vertigo you felt steadily increasing, dismissing it as your anxiety acting up. Soon enough though, you blacked out in your seat, slumping over. The last thing you remember is hearing the woman approach you once more..

You came back to your senses pretty quickly, but immediately found your surroundings to be absolutely alien. Dark, and what looked like.. bread?! Come to think of it, the scent of chocolate was everywhere too. Surely, it wasn't possible that you were inside of the– Okay, stay calm. You need to just walk away and find the nearest exit. Clearly, this was just some weird art thing or something.. But unnervingly, as you attempted to move your legs, you realised they were stuck in a thick muddy substance. Chocolate.. No way. The sound of the door’s chime caught you off guard, it was much louder now, albeit distant and muffled. “.... ….. …zumi?” Not unexpectedly, what followed was the voice of the shopkeeper, hardly audible as it was. “Yeah! I’m here to ……. …” Another woman's voice responded, again incomprehensible to you. What you didn't know quite yet was that this was your friend! “A foreigner? Yes, they were here, but they appear to have been uncomfortable about something and left.. They ordered you something for pickup though, would you like to take it?” Konata crossed her arms for a minute and tried to come up with a potential explanation for your supposed action. Maybe you had a reservation? “Well, I’d never refuse free food!” Konata finally responded with an air of confidence, taking the chocolate coronet from the woman. With a sigh, she left the building, and started to chew on the pastry as she attempted to text with her free hand. You felt the mud you were stuck in begin to shift and steep forward a bit. God, this was just too surreal, this had to be a bad jet lag nightmare or something! Bbzz. Your phone! You still had it! Although it was buried along your pocket in the chocolate, if you could just dig a path to it.. Another munch of her coronet taken caused more of the chocolate filling seep from the opening of the pastry, you were beginning to see faint traces of light now. Maybe she'd see you if you just let her continue? Ugh, but it was so risky. You received another text from her, this time she put her phone away and began to focus on her desert as she walked home. Munch. The chocolate you were stuck in finally snuck out of the bottom of her desert as she was nearing the end of it. “Konakona! It's me! Look!!” You shouted without thought, accidentally using her MMORPG name like always, though this would prove to be a fatal flub as Konata ignored what sounded like a distant conversation between strangers. She brought her pretty peach lips up to you and poked her tongue out, pressing you into the chocolate further as she circled around you and used the tip of her tongue to scoop a lob of chocolate crème into her maw with you as an unwilling passenger.

Konata continued to suck on the chocolate, enjoying the sensation of it melting in her mouth as she swirled it around with you. You continued to scream but kept finding your mouth being filled with the girl’s saliva and the chocolate drool, but eventually she had her fill and simply began to gulp down the pitiful remnants of what had once been a mouth full of créme. You plunged down her throat and fell into her dough filled belly. You surfaced, coughing and gasping for air, finding the limited supply of air in the young Japanese woman’s stomach to burn your lungs. You already felt your body tingling and decided to make a mad dash to a chunk of the coronet. You weren't the best swimmer, but adrenaline was one hell of a drug. You climbed on top of the partially submerged piece of coronet and immediately started to dig through your pocket for your phone. The brief time in her acid had already caused the screen to be heavily discoloured, and you had to apply more pressure to it than usual to get a response from the touch screen, but it was still your only lifeline! You read her texts asking where you went and if you were okay, you wanted to reassure her but you knew time was short. You quickly tapped out an s.o.s as best as you could under the circumstances. “KONATA, i was in that coronet you ate im serious you need to sick me up!” Your devourer tilted her head at the words, unsure of how to take them at first. Her friend ghosted her, and then decided to play some weird prank on her? She huffed. She wasn't above a gross prank or two herself. She snapped a quick picture and sent it through, chuckling to herself under her breath. Your eyes widened in horror as the picture loaded- her belly with her fingers forming a V above it, with the message “too bad you were so tasty then!a34;” You quickly responded again, urging her to take this seriously. You lifted your phone and snapped to take a picture of your surroundings. “lol marunomi art? you have to try harder than that to gross me out. seriously though where are you?” You grunted loudly in frustration. What the hell was marunomi!? You started typing out again, only to be interrupted by a sudden downpour of a sugary pop falling from the entrance of her gut. God, it smelled so.. gross, it had to be some kind of energy drink or something. Bbzz. You looked down. “ur not into that right? lmao'' Into it..? Was marunomi something like the vore fetish? Suddenly you connected the dots, you recalled the exact word being used for a monster skill in Filna Fatansy– it meant swallow! You immediately denied the accusation, feeling extremely flustered. “oh yeah? i bet you want me to send you a burp or something.” You felt humiliated.. You were pretty used to Konata’s teasing, and knew she typically meant well, but this time, it was so unintentionally grim. Just as you began to type a serious response, the air in her belly began to swirl around rapidly like a twister. You screamed and dropped your phone, desperately trying to catch in, falling into the acid as you did. Uurrp! She really did burp! You screamed as you splashed in the acid, feeling around for your phone before the seriousness of the situation hit you. You abandoned it and tried to make your way back to your yeast-based raft, but your arm were just so.. tired now.. Was this the end? You finally got to visit Japan, only to end up being digested by the girl you had a crush on? While she mocked you about it…? It was so.. unfair.. You whined pitifully as you began to sink into the acid, too exhausted to resist your fate any longer..

Disposal ahead.

Though your suffering would not cease with surrender. Hours passed and your remains began to resemble the chocolate créme that had doomed you, your faecal remnants trudged through her guts for about a day longer before inevitably you found yourself looking up at the tomboy’s ass, floating in the midst of a disgusting hodgepodge of other digested foods. “So sorry to call you during work, Kagami! I know being a shrine maiden is a really important business and all, but..” Your fragmented consciousness honed into listening in what you pieced to be a phone call, based on the lack of an audible response. “Oy, but I have something really important to say!! Listen closely, Kagamin~!” Suddenly, Konata’s asshole puckered up dramatically and she grunted. PPPPPPPPTTT!! Her still messy and loose asshole released an abhorrent volley of trapped wind into the toilet bowl, the sound of which echoed loudly off of the round porcelain walls. The stench that permeated from inside the toilet was already terrible, yet now it was practically indescribable. Oblivious as ever to tie torment, Konata giggled like she was a schoolgirl again into the receiver of her phone, just being hung up on by her moody friend. In the shrine she tended, Kagami stomped around with a beet red face, fighting the urge not to start fussing at her old friend for being so childish and gross. Little would ever she know that the real ‘butt of the joke’ was just a poor foreigner who didn't know tipping was considered rude, and was unjustly punished for it..

Palutena's Dark Passt by SmolEmerald
Author's Notes:

character: palutena prompt: past

An old adage states that history is written by the victors. Never did that ring true louder than in the case of Goddess Palutena, very few followers of her cult can even claim to know that she once shared her throne with Medusa peacefully. Fewer still can comprehend how it is possible that two practically polar opposite primordial beings were capable of coexisting at all. The truth, however, is that they were much more alike than she would be happy to admit. Guilt for her past was one of the goddess’ motives to care for humanity as she does, yet her primal hunger, craving for sacrifices like her sister is what keeps her away, why she created the heroic and pure Pit to lead her armies in her place. Palutena simply knew the very same truth that you and thousands of unfortunate human souls did.. Trapped with her wobbling ass, her massive bosom, padding her legs and thighs, all of her sacrifices have fueled her beauty for millennia and kept her youthful. Though centuries passed you by smacking against the crotches of her many lovers, being squished against her marble throne and massaged by loyal angels, the horror of your sacrifice never escapes your memory. You again find yourself reliving it as Palutena prattles on about an enemy to her champion above you..

In the era of dark and light, long ago, you had been a simple farmer, like many humans just simply trying to survive the harsher era of history, when mythical monsters ran amuck more freely. Life was hard, and often it seemed like a coin toss decided your fate, if you were to be scorned by Medusa or blessed by Palutena. You were happy to say your little farm had fallen on the latter end of the spectrum. She would often appear in her blinding radiance to protect you and your fellow workers from monsters, and even Medusa herself at times. Always, she smiled so sweetly and her words sounded like the most beautiful birdsong ever composed. You understood the owner of the farm had to pay a sacrifice for her blessing, but you were all too thankful to ever consider what exactly she was offered. You simply toiled, ate, and lived. A simple life but it was a life you were glad to have. On an especially scorching midsummer afternoon though, you witnessed an attack from a hideous beast. Its breath poisoned the crops and wilted them the very instant they were exposed. Like many times before, you fled and hid in a shack with one of your fellow workers. Before long, you heard the ever dependable voice of the goddess arriving and going to battle with the foul demon. The anxiety you felt dissipated and you began to make small talk with your colleague to pass the short time needed for her to vanquish the monster. “So.. uhm, have you seen Thesus?” You asked, scratching your chin, feeling genuinely concerned. Thesus was yet another hand on the farm, he was pretty experienced at that point, he'd been the only person that still worked with you from when you first started, he was a dear friend, and ever since the last monster attack he'd gone missing. You were certain that he survived, but.. “No, I fear not, friend. I too ponder on these frequent disappearances..” The worker responded before they were interrupted by the shrill screech of the monster meeting its end. You were all ordered to always stay put until she left, unless told otherwise, but you really resented the rule because the brief glances of Palutena left you boiling with lust.. but this time you were ready. You carefully moved a small panel of the wall up that you'd prepared and peeked out..

Disposal Ahead

Though the view wasn't perfect, she certainly was. She carried herself with confidence towards the plot of ruined soil and knelt before it, seemingly mourning the loss of plant life.. Beautiful and thoughtful, she really was the whole package, you thought. She stood back up and turned around to face towards the direction of your shack, causing you to nervously flinch a little, but as the amazonian sized woman squatted, you felt relieved that she didn't seem to notice you, yet intrigued enough to keep risking it. You stared up her powerful, muscular yet feminine legs up to her knees, still pristine as if she hadn't been kneeling in the soil mere moments ago. Your gaze carried up to her gut, obscured by her perfect white robe and golden accessories, yet not enough for you to not notice it compressing inwards. You squinted harder and looked back down between her legs and your heart nearly stopped. From behind her flowed a nearly unbroken current of muddy scat, riddled with various bones of unknown origin. Your cheeks felt flush with embarrassment as you witnessed such a beautiful being doing something so.. disgusting. Memories of spreading manure after attacks flashed into your head, connecting the dots as you realised all along, she was curing the land by.. You stared into something piercingly green- her eyes. She smirked, seemingly teasing you, but your bones felt a chilling cold you never experienced before- true unbridled fear. She caught you, what was she going to.. She winked, causing you to stumble back in shock. “W-What ever is the problem, friend?!” Your coworker asked. “Nothing, I swear that I merely stumbled ..” You responded, your voice doubtlessly dripping with anxiety. You both jumped out of your skins when you heard a loud knocking at the door. You gulped, accepting responsibility for your perversion, immediately you raced to the door and cut off the coworker to answer the door.

Disposal Over

“It's safe to come back out now, let's get to work!” shouted the all too familiar voice of your boss. Far from what you were expecting but at least it was better than divine punishment. “Yes sir..” You mumbled and walked out the door, just to have it slammed in front of your colleagues’ face. “Here they are, as you requested, Lady Palutena.” Your boss knelt as the goddess materialised before you. “G-Goddess!” You cried out and also fell to your knees. “Is this how I am to be rewarded for my generosity, mortal? To have my modesty preyed upon by perverse human eyes?” You struggled to find the oxygen to speak as you repeatedly stammered and breathed heavily, both honestly very embarrassed and very afraid of what she might do to you. “Look me in the eyes when you are speaking, mortal!” She raised her voice causing a jolt of anxiety to travel up your spine. You straightened up and nervously opened your eyes to receive a surprising view. She had turned around and lifted up her robe, mooning you with her bountifully fat ass. Each cheek had to have been twice the size of your head and just as thick too. “..Because if I’m correct in my assumption, I commend your bravery, little mortal. I issue you a challenge for the rite to receive a special role in the land of Angels. Spread me and plant a true love’s kiss at its centre. Show me how much you truly love my ass!” You really weren't sure how to react at all. This seemed like a horrible prank, but it couldn't be- no mortal could possibly disappear and appear on a whim, not to mention her utterly divine feminine figure. “Uurh..” You nervously squeaked, earning another veiled threat from the divinity. “.. Or is it that you don't appreciate what I do for humanity? That would be very ungrateful of you..~” You certainly didn't want her to get that impression! You decided to give in to your sinful urges to show her exactly what you thought of her body. You sunk your trembling hands into her soft, smooth cheeks and struggled to grip them due to how hard you had to press to get through all the cushioning she had on her derrière. Once you did, you pulled them asunder with all of your might until her bleached, perfectly pink halo of an anus was finally exposed to you. It still emitted a slight funky scent from.. Gulp, you didn't really want to focus on the thought for long, so you went for a kiss, pressing your lips against her asshole. You felt the amazonian woman shudder from the sensation, you hoped it was one of pleasure and not discomfort, unfortunately for you, with little premonition, Palutena summoned her staff into her hand and tapped it into the ground. You felt your arms and legs painlessly become numb in that very instant, causing your strained grip on her gigantic asscheeks to cease, allowing them to clamp together around your head with a suffocatingly tight grip. She stood up and you felt your legs helplessly begin to dangle from her as she effortlessly held you in place with her mere ass. She looked down upon your boss with a warm smile. “Your sacrifice is most excellent as always, I will continue to honour my ends of our covenant.” He knelt down before the goddess, issuing words of prayer much to her boredom. She was more than eager to depart now that she had a new plaything to take with her back home. Sprouting her wings, she made her exit, although you lost consciousness early along the journey.

Cold. Smooth.. White. These were the first three words to come to your mind when you regained your awareness. You sat up and marvelled around at your immaculately sculpted surroundings. Almost everything you could see was made from polished and glistening white marble.. There was definitely no refuting it, you were not in the mortal realm any longer. Human hands were simply incapable of the detailing in this room. You stepped over some large white feathers and began to feel up on the wall. Surely, there had to be an exit from this chamber After a bit of struggling, you decided it may be smarter to just call out for help. This was Angel Land, surely anyone who would hear you would be more than eager to come to your aid. “H-Hello..? Anybody?” Almost as if in response, a panel of marble behind you slid down into the floor like a door. You turned to face the exit and immediately felt a rush of humid air hit you. You hesitated, naturally, but stepped through the slightly foggy wall. The door slam shut behind you causing you to shudder. Nowhere to go but continue to walk through the heavy cloud of steam now. The whole situation felt so eerily familiar.. Eventually, you were greeted by the sounds of water flowing, and before you laid a massive pool of water. The marble floor beneath your feet eventually became stairs leading into the water, much to your discomfort. You were very uncertain about taking the plunge and began to inch away from it. Suddenly, all of the obscuring steam began to rush upwards and dissipate, and sitting in the pool before your eyes was Palutena herself once more, though significantly larger than when she appeared on earth. “Like one of your depraved little fantasies, huh? I know what you are, mortal. You're a perverted little thing.” She sat up and addressed you directly, water and soap dripping down her imposing and flawless form. She knew about your dreams..? You never imagined the goddess of light to be interested in wet dreams, surely this had to be a test. “I don't know what you speak of, Lady Palute-” You were interrupted by an annoyed, uncharacteristic grunt from the goddess. “Oh, come on. Don't be so boring! I know how often you think of me, I’ve brought you here to live out the rest of your days in bliss. Just admit it and you'll be mine!”

She began trudging through the water towards you with an intense glint in her eyes, causing you to really start considering the logistics of trying to flee. “S-Sure, I've thought about you a little lasciviously before, but.. isn't it unbecoming of a goddess to be interested in a mortal like me?” Palutena grinned like a shark as she ascended the steps out of the bath, keeping her gaze completely dead set on you whilst she circled behind you. Massive drops of water crashed down from the sneering divinity as she cast a dark shadow over you. “As a goddess, shouldn't I get to decide that? Besides, protecting you human beings can be so stressful.. Why don't you just sit still and repay the favour, hmm?” You felt yourself trembling, looking up between her legs offered her absolutely no modesty. Her womanhood drooled hungrily and her bleached pink asshole winked excitedly. You.. couldn't deny your own arousal, but this was just utterly unbelievable. That she would be so casual and kurt about something so taboo. You felt like a mouse in a cat’s grasp as well, a feeling that would prove tremendously astute before the evening was over.

With a sigh, Palutena began to bend her knees and lower herself towards you. You felt your body tensing up as you watched her womanhood rapidly approaching. She was.. going to use you as a– You let out a panicked shriek in the nick of time, you attempted to run away but only ended up perfectly aligning yourself for a different hole. Palutena sat down with little hesitation, having not anticipated your last minute panic, so your body quickly invaded the goddess’ quivering ass, up your hips. “W-Whoa! How.. perverted. Your degeneracy is beyond my expectations, little mortal, but if your wish is truly to be fed to my holy hindquarters, so be it!” You protested as loudly as you could, but your quiet little squeaks were hard enough to hear to begin with, now they were utterly inaudible, echoing hopelessly throughout her bowels. The goddess leaned back, applying more of her weight onto your trembling legs. The pain you felt was ironically unholy, her ass was so tight from a lack of play that you couldn't sink further into it, but your body couldn't possibly withstand the weight of the massive patriarch. “Nnh, come on. Kneel. Give in. I know you want it, I can feel it..” She pleaded seductively as she fingered her cunt. The horrific implications of the situation were not lost on you at all. What would happen if you died in the afterlife? Would you? Would you just be stuck in this.. h-harlot’s ass for all eternity?! You wouldn't have to contemplate for long, your legs finally gave out painfully causing you to bend forward a bit, stretching her asshole enough for her to finally sink all the way down on you. She shuddered as her bare ass smacked against the marble, no longer having anything to resist it. “Fuuucck! Humanity is worth protecting, if only for moments like this! Squirm for me! Die for my pleasure, and be thankful you aren't dying to Medusa!” You couldn't believe your ears. On Earth, she pretended to be so holy and perfect, yet here in her bath, she spoke like a common whore- and valued you even less than one. You wanted to fight back- you wanted to escape, but you knew full well there was no way you could resist a goddess, nor her clenching ass. You decided to give one last petty resistance, a vain attempt to die freely and on your own terms- you didn't resist at all. You stayed as still and stiff as you could, much to her frustration. “Come.. on! Give me something to remember! I can only get away with so many sacrifices before people notice!!” She whined as she intensified the rate of her masturbating. “Nnhh, unwise of you to gain the ire of someone who can easily absorb your soul, mortal!” She threatened this time, stifling a moan as she did so. You hadn't accounted for that, and it was a more than effective threat. Unfortunately for both of you though, as much as you would have loved to oblige her after that, you were already growing too weak to have much of an impact. You would pass out before too long, and true to her word, she condemned your soul to be trapped within the ass that devoured you for all eternity. So many other voices greeted you in this jiggling purgatory, but all of them sung her praises, all of them having volunteered for this sickeningly, including your missing coworker..

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12647