Legends Arseus by SmolEmerald
Summary:

A series of connected stories taking place in, what else, Pokémon Legends Arceus. Can you make it back to your own time-period before disaster strikes? Here's hoping! 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Object, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, New World Order, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 18429 Read: 11086 Published: January 02 2023 Updated: April 10 2023
Story Notes:

Note: This is an ongoing series, with readers voting for the outcomes.

1. Prologue/Tutorial by SmolEmerald

2. Mission 1: Akari’s Lustful Solution by SmolEmerald

3. Mission 2: A Day in the Life of Akari’s Underwear by SmolEmerald

4. Interlude 1 by SmolEmerald

5. Mission 3: Akari Invents Deodrant! by SmolEmerald

6. Nightmare Akari by SmolEmerald

7. Interlude 2 by SmolEmerald

8. Mission 4: Pearl Clan Secret by SmolEmerald

9. Mission 5: Diplomatic Promiscuity by SmolEmerald

Prologue/Tutorial by SmolEmerald
Author's Notes:

Setting things up, of course.

You understand that if you fail this initiation, you will have no place here in Galaxy Team, and thus Jubilife Village, correct?” You opened your lips to respond to the tough bargain put before you but found your mouth uncomfortably dry. Breaking your eye contact away from the terrifying, matter-of-fact woman’s piercing silver eyes, you took a deep breath of air. The scent in this building was distinctly ‘old,’ like an executive’s room or the Café cabin on route 210, further confirming the terrifying truth of your reality. You really had been transported back in time, but just how far back? Was there even a route 210 for your comparison to make sense? You really didn't want to be stranded, wandering without any money, supplies and a single unfamiliar Pokémon, so regardless of the unfair terms, You felt obliged to accept them. “Yes, Miss Cyllene..” You sheepishly muttered in response, only to be startled by a loud STAMP. You made eye contact with the cold hearted woman, immediately understanding why she had stamped the paper in front of her with such excessive force. “Yes ma’am, captain Cyllene!” You corrected yourself, this time with much more gusto and life in your voice, hoping to appease the tough as nails woman. She kept eye contact the entire time with me as she stamped the pages a few more times and delicately lifted them up and stacked them neatly together, before handing me the documents. The entire exchange felt as if it had been going on for hours, you couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking about you, if she could read your mind somehow but finally she broke her silence with a simple command. “Go give these orders to Akari-san, I believe you two have already exchanged pleasantries before..?” You purse your lips, thinking back on the short interaction you shared with the girl. She seemed just as unforgiving as Cyllene, and seemed all too eager to prove the nice professor that had rescued me wrong.. You nodded silently, eliciting a small smile from the otherwise expressionless woman across the desk. “Excellent. I honed her skills yourself, there's no one else on the survey corps I would trust more with evaluating your value on my behalf. Now, get going, I’ve much more work to do..” You held your breath, badly wanting to sigh. Why couldn't it have been Lucas? He was quiet, but seemed to be much more polite with strangers. Knowing you couldn't argue with her, you took the stack of documents and made your exit, walking out into the street to begin your search for the aloof young woman. Although, calling it a search was a little generous. You hadn't even been in the same time period for longer than a month and yet you were able to hear the rumour that Akari was a major glutton, especially for potato mochi.
 
 
You awkwardly approached the Wallflower, earning a disdained look from the rather xenophobic man who ran it, despite your friendliest smile and hand gesture. It hurt your confidence more than you’d be willing to admit but, you were here to get on Akari’s good side, not his. There she sat, slouched over and writing into a notebook, research from a recent survey, no doubt. Getting a good look at her long, dark hair, pristine pale skin and distracted grey eyes, you were struck with a sense of familiarity. She definitely looked like some celebrity from the present, but you struggled to match a name to the face you were imagining. You shook your head, deciding that it wouldn't help your case right now, regardless. You reached your hands into your pocket and dug out your trump card– the one modern thing you happened to have on you whenever you had been transported through time; a golden keepsake ring from your rival. It pained you to barter it off, but, if you played your cards right and showered this jerk in her beloved mochi, maybe she'd put a good word in for you and you would at least have a place to stay while trying to get to the bottom of all this. You started walking towards the chef who again furrowed his greying brow at me until he sparkled the glint of gold in your palm. “Hrmph, don't think I’ll serve an outsider even for that.” He spat at me, causing me to bite your tongue. “You'll serve her though, right?” You motioned towards Akari who finally lifted her head from her notes enough to observe our exchange from afar. “Got a thing for miss Akari, do ya? Pffbt, your funeral, kid.” He snatched the ring and got to work. Step one of your scheme was complete, now time to seal the deal with the lady herself. “What was that about? Don’t tell me you're harassing Beni for food now..” You smirked and shook your head, taking your seat across from her. “Nope, just ordered as much mochi as you can eat, actually.” Her eyes briefly lit up at the idea of gorging herself on her favourite snack before she finally caught on. “Is that right? So, what's in it for you, then?” You shrugged and slid the documents across the table to her, allowing her to skim through them herself. “Three pokémon, just like Lucas? Y’know, I was only willing to put up with that because he showed promise immediately. You're bribing me with food, there's no way you can survive out ther–” Beni interrupted her by setting down a plate absolutely covered with potato mochi. “On second thought, I think I can spare you the time. After we finish here..” She drooled a little and began to ravenously devour everything on her plate. your stomach growled a little, jealousy. You hadn't eaten in a day after all, maybe she wouldn't mind if you tried one. You reached toward the plate and received a harsh slap on the wrist for your efforts. Clearly, she intended to have it all to herself, and who would you be to tell her otherwise..? You sighed and laid back in your seat, watching as she gulped down the last of the mochi, sending what was your only connection to home down her gut, considering Beni wouldn't be willing to barter your ring back. “Haaah.. Normally, I have to share with those two boneheads. I could get used to having a wealthy patron..~” She smiled widely and leaned back into her own seat, rubbing her visibly bloated belly in a state of bliss. As broke as you were now, this certainly was the happiest you had seen the normally sarcastic and shrewd researcher. “So, you'll help me..?” You nervously reminded her, not wanting to ruin her good mood. “Hmnh? Oh, yeah.. Sure thing, I’ll meet you at the village gate.”
 
 
You anxiously paced around the gate, doubtlessly making the guard on duty just as uncomfortable as you waited for Akari to show up. She wouldn't have swindled you, right? You really didn't know how to tell time without your Rotom phone.. you looked up at the sky and squinted, looking for the sun before her familiarly sassy voice quipped behind you. “Uhhm. You do know it's bad for your eyes to look at the sun, right..?” You shuddered, having not heard her approach. She really was like a ninja. “W-Where were you?!” You cried out, earning an eye roll from her. “Well, SOMEBODY let me overeat so I had a short little nap to digest. My stomach still feels dodgy, too, so let's get this over with, yeah?” You really wanted to remind her that the alleged somebody was herself, but you made it this far at least. “Rrright, sorry..” You apologised as she handed me a couple of the strange primitive pokéballs that the people around here used. You squeezed one tightly and listened intently to her instructions. “Our first target will be easy enough to find, more likely it'll find us. The captain was smart to pick such an aggressive but mostly harmless monster for you..” You felt pretty nervous, taking special notice of her use of the word ‘mostly.’ “If you can handle a little Paras, you oughta be capable of handling the other two targets. Just follow my lead, and no backsass, got it?” You gulped and nodded, reaching out to take her hand only to be ignored and walked ahead of. Looks like you'll just be following, not that you minded much. Clearly, all the exercise and mochi in her lifestyle had been a secret recipe for a really wide and firm ass that wobbled hypnotically with each step into the wilderness she took. In the very least, it kept your mind off of the fear you would otherwise be feeling from all the echoing pokémon cries. Unfortunately, it also kept your mind off of the helpful advice she was rattling on about throughout our walk. “We’re near where a bunch of Paras call home, duck down and send out your partner whenever you can spot one isolated..” You cautiously peeked through the tall blades of grass at the swarming crablike monsters as they seemed to be squabbling over a berry. “Relax, remember what I told you and you'll be fine.” She whispered one last time before backing up a bit to allow you to take centre stage. Problem is, you really couldn't remember what she told me at all! Watch out for sneak attacks or something like that? Seems plausible enough. As you approached the gathering of monsters, you kept looking behind me just to be cautious, until you finally were within throwing distance of a single isolated Paras, monching on what looked like a stale old berry. You took a deep breath through your nostrils, held it and threw out your pokéball. Aaand… you missed by a longshot and watched in abject horror as the ball ricocheted into a giant mushroom. The group of Paras scurried off as the mushroom began to shake and lift from the ground, revealing itself to be a pokémon as well– what looked like some sort of evolution of a Paras infact. It screeched angrily and began to scan the area around it. You held your breath and dropped all the way to the ground, surprising yourself that you hadn't wet yourself from fear yet. Everything grew completely silent as the pokémon walked towards your direction.. but if you could just hold out a little longer, maybe the brute would return to sleep. It seemed content enough but as a precautionary method, it shot some visible green spores in your direction. It took everything within me to not start shrieking now as you felt the spores drift down onto me and begin to tingle. You rationalised that you would be okay since it wasn't a direct blast, and that you’d be way better off without alerting the beast. As it turned its back to me and began to burrow back into the ground, you began to crawl backwards towards where you came and stumbled towards Akari, landing at her feet. “Spores..” You muttered before becoming too numb to speak. She looked down at me with genuine concern in her eyes before she must have internalised what this meant for her and her face soured.. “Great, now I have to drag you all the way back to camp? Ugh, this is such a waste of your time..” Charming as always, You thought before drifting off to sleep. 


Arceus’ sake, sleep may have been the wrong word for it. When you awoke, it felt as if you’d been in a coma for days. You must have been tucked really tightly into bed because you could hardly move an inch, although you definitely were certain you weren't paralyzed. You felt your attempts, fruitless as they may have been. Finally, a familiar voice echoed loudly from above me- Akari. She must be standing over me or something..? “Yes ma’am. I’m quite sure that they ran off.” You frowned, curious as to who she was talking to, and what about. If only this bandage wasn't over your eyes.. Oh, that's right, you can speak! “Akari–” You had hardly finished pronouncing the last syllable of her name when your entire body had been smacked by something massive all at once. “F-Fuck!” You cried out as you felt the force push down, squishing me against the plush surface beneath me. “A-Ahh, apologies Miss Cyllene, I had a really big lunch, it must have been my stomach..” That really sealed it. Something incredibly weird was happening, too weird. As if the past few days hadn't been weird enough, you began to suspect something you never imagined possible before. Were you.. shrunken? Inside some kind of pocket? Oh, but, Akari wore tights to ensure she made as little noise as possible, that meant.. your face erupted into a feverish red hot shade of crimson as you finally realised that your soft mattress was Akari’s bare ass cheek. The “tucked in” feeling must be coming from her tights. You so badly wanted to scream again and ask questions, but seeing as you had received quite the rough reception for it last time, you opted to play by her rules and patiently waited for your chance to talk. “I’m quite certain that they will cause no trouble for the local clans, might even assimilate.. But if that's all..?” You honed in on your hearing as best as you could but barely comprehended the words, all you were ultimately capable of learning was that she was probably reporting to Cyllene about your alleged abandonment. “Thank you, ma'am. I will return to my private quarters now, if that's okay?” You felt Akari begin to turn and walk, each step squeezing her tight asscheeks together in a dizzying fashion. If Cyllene had just been a little more attentive, it's very possible she could have spotted the small human shaped bump on Akari’s left ass cheek, but alas, your new life in Hisui had only just begun.

Mission 1: Akari’s Lustful Solution by SmolEmerald

  Mission Accepted..?!

Akari’s Lustful Solution 

The short walk from Galaxy Hall was quiet and uneventful, aside from the nausea you were quickly developing from being shifted around so much with her steps. It must have been night, or something, considering your timeline of events.. You could tell Akari reached her home by the sound of the sliding door shutting behind her, but curiously, she stood motionless in the doorway once she was in private. Was she taking off her boots or something..? No, surely, she’d need to kneel down for that or someth– Psssssssssssshhhhhh.. Within her tights, a sudden warmth escaped the core of her ass and quickly spread, lingering trapped within the tight fabric, the heat was not unlike an oven, but then came the smell. Arceus have mercy, you hoped no oven would ever smell like Akari’s ass did now. A scent like burnt Kalosian Fries, no doubt a product of her big potato mochi lunch.. She really just passed wind on you, just like that..? You would have been livid if you weren't hacking your lungs up. “Apologies, outsider. Had I known that was going to be so silent, I would have let it loose much sooner! Would have been better for both of us, ugh..” She finally acknowledged you, and you weren't even certain if it was mocking or sincere at this point. You had so many questions for her, but it'd have to wait, just as you expected, she bent down to remove her boots. As she did so, the tight fabric binding you to her asscheek stretched and pulled even further, painfully pressing you into what should have been one of the softest surfaces you touched. “Ah sheesh, I really sweat a lot these days..” She spoke to herself idly, almost as if you weren't a thread away from being suffocated by her choice of pants. Alas, finally her feet were free from their bindings and she stood up straight again. You gasped for air, finding only stale, potato thickened oxygen within the tiny space in her nearly skintight bottoms.. She took a few steps towards her bed and began to tug at her tights, pulling them down with a great deal of force, she really was beginning to outgrow this uniform.. but if you thought your humiliation would of ended when her tights at last finally passed her thighs and fell limply to the floor, you thought incorrectly. Through her struggle, she had built up quite a sweat. It was no big deal when you barely had the space to breathe, but now that you were exposed to the cold, clammy Mount Coronet air, you found yourself in a pitiful state. Glued to her asscheek by the sticky sweat, you could only cry out to her as she shuffled her tights, expecting you to fall out of them. “I’m still.. stuck..” You whined pitifully, causing the girl to stand up straight, genuinely surprised. “Nnoo.. You can't be serious..” She backed up carefully to a small bedside mirror, exposing you to your reflection for the first time since you time travelled. You really were shrunken, there was no convincing yourself otherwise somehow now.. Shrunk and stuck to the plumpest, softest, yet absolutely perfect ass you had ever seen in your life. No cellulite, no stretch marks, it was as it she was one of the girls from

Game Corner advertisements, but completely real. Infact, her ass looked so smooth and round, it was not unlike mochi itself, ironically.. “Pfft– HAHAHA!! Oh my stars, you look absolutely pathetic! They thought you could fit in the survey corps yet you can’t even tame my rear?!” You immediately erupted into a pretty embarrassing pity party about ‘how that's hardly fair, this isn't even the trial you were given, yadda yadda’ but most of it was drowned out by the big bully’s giggling. “Alright, alright, shush.” You buttoned up, obeying without question at first before realising she was the one making all the noise! You thought about talking back to her for that but found her looming hand to be a pretty effective deterrent. Luckily, it wasn't here to smack you, this time at least, but to scrape you off of her asscheek and into her palm. She lifted her hand back up to her face to get a good look at you as well as allow you the dignity of at least making eye contact with her. “You and I still have business to finish up, ‘recruit.’ As funny as it may be to even call you that now, haha..” You stood up and faced her down, making direct eye contact with her dark grey eyes before folding your arms. You puffed out your chest and demanded to be given a fair second chance and most importantly to be cured of this condition. She seemed actually a little surprised at your display, before she sneered wickedly. “Awwh, you really aren't around here, huh? There IS no known cure to a Parasect’s shrinking spores. It's unique to the Parasects of this region, actually..” You lose your balance and your confidence as she began to explain, shocked that you had even managed to put your foot down in the first place. “See, what we’d classify you as now would be a sufferer of Parasect Syndrome, in other words, a Parasyte. There's nothing to be done for you except..” Akari brought you closer to her lips and breathed hard, allowing you to be overwhelmed by her warm, sweet scented breath as she issued her threat. “Crushing you like a bug..” You whimpered and began to struggle against her grip, but she simply squeezed her digits around you and held you out, away from her lips now. “Ah, sheesh, relax. I know you heard me lying about you earlier, don’t you think there's a reason for that, idiot? I still consider you MY responsibility so I gotta keep you safe!” You sighed a breath of relief, before promptly remembering her idea of keeping you safe was putting you in her pants?! Taking a page from her own book, you tilted your head and popped the question she was eagerly waiting for. “So, what's in it for you..?”


  Akari grinned harder than you’d ever seen before, and even seemed to be blushing a little as she paused to think about how she'd answer your question. “Well, there's certain things that unwed women in our village want.. and can't get without tainting our purity. You, though, are no longer my equal as a parasyte, therefore..” Before your imagination had time to fill in the blanks, she brought you back down to her lower body, introducing you to her crotch for the first time. She wore a standard white fundoshi that clung to her pussy tight enough that you could make out many of its details. The fact that the cloth was soaked in a mixture of sweat and what you could only assume to be arousal only made it all the easier. “Wh.. I thought you hated me..” You stammered without much thought due to your senses being overwhelmed by her body. “Ugghh, you're so dumb. I don't have to like you to do this..” She clarified and promptly pressed you against her clothed sex. Pretty immediately from the scent alone, you were able to come to the conclusion that the wetness came from arousal, not heat.. You also picked up that she either was pretty neglectful with her laundry duties, or this pair had been worn for multiple days based on the faint hints of dried cum, piss and musk that were utterly soaked into the white cloth. Despite your reluctance and, frankly, revulsion at the aroma of her underwear, the idea of her getting even more impatient frightened you into behaving just as she wanted. You nervously rubbed your hands across the fabric, pressing into it to apply a teasing pressure to her smooth outer labia. “Haah.. Now, that's more like it!” You would have breathed a sigh of relief, but she interrupted your work and raised you up a smidge. “Sit still for a second, right? I wanna get comfy!” Without any other warning, she pulled on the waistband of her fundoshi and slid you between the space of the tight cloth and her plush, muscular thigh, allowing it to snap back into place. You groaned as you were left literally pinned against her thigh like some sort of doll. To think, the creator itself deemed you worthy enough to send back in time, and for what? For this? What more cruel punishments did it have in mind for you?! For what sin? Had you forgotten to feed your turtwig or something?! As you had your little mental breakdown, Akari took her sweet time removing her top and untying her long raven locks, she did intend to sleep after she finished, after all. This was her nightly ritual, you were just going to make it much easier and quicker for her. Now fully nude aside from her underwear, she felt goosebumps as she settled down into her sleeping mat and retrieved you from your binding. “I confess, I struggle to find my most.. sensitive spots with the ‘special pokédolls’ I made for situations like this. I hope you will do better..~” 


  With nothing left to say to you, Akari dropped you to the mat, right in her crotch’s path. You darted your eyes to the left and right for a potential escape route only to find, what else, her thick milky white thighs that shone in the dim moonlight. “Hah, you're so helpless.. That's kinda perfect.~” She whispered sensually. She followed up by creeping her fingers into her fundoshi and pulling it loose enough to pull to the side, finally exposing herself to you. Akari’s pussy was admittedly very cute, she had very smooth labia that showed just enough of her pink insides to lull you into wanting to spread her open and see more. If only you weren't in such a perilous situation, you might have been able to convince yourself to just enjoy this– but fearing for your life, you fell to your knees and clapped your hands together, begging for mercy. “There, the only thing you SHOULD look at is m– huh?” Your desperate last plea for leniency fell upon deaf ears, her cheeks only darkened as a trembling grin grew across her face. “I-I’m like a deity to you, geez.. That's really hot. Nnn..” She mumbled to herself and decided to take the initiative. With her other hand, Akari pushed you right up against her cunt as she spread it apart like a massive mouth with her other lips. Were you to be a sacrifice to this false deity..? “Lick!” She issued a simple enough command, you obeyed without question, terrified of being fed to the greedy girl’s pussy. A heavy amount of wetness had already pooled at the bottom of her crotch, so it was almost like lapping at a bowl of water, except the water tasted somewhat sweet and salty at the same time, a not entirely unpleasant taste. Unfortunately though, the more you licked, the more aroused she became, the more aroused she became, the more musk she emitted. She fidgeted about as the once harmless taste became more and more salty due to the aroma tainting your senses, but mercifully, she'd reach her breaking point finally. She slipped her fingers away, allowing her aroused lips to fall back into place, gently squeezing your head as it did. “Mmph..” You calmly mumbled, not freaked out just yet as it seemed you could easily pull yourself free.. but then she began to close her legs a little, tightening her grip around you. “Yyyesss..” She whispered, gripped your lower body with a shaky hand and proceeded to push you further into herself as she fingered herself with her other hand just above you. You screamed in fear, not wanting to go out like this, but it only seemed to encourage her as she seemingly began to twist you around. “Keep screaming, it feels so good!” She cried out louder than usual this time and laid all the way down, arching her legs up as she continued to play rough with you. She started to slide you out only to slam you back in with enough force to give you whiplash, and before you could even process it, she had done twice more. She continued to do this, leaving your health up to fate as she lost control of herself entirely to her lust, she started to moan loudly, almost shouting. “Yesss! Fuck me, Lucas! Breed me like an Alpha Pokémon! Fuck me! Fuck me!” You felt almost as if you were intruding on something at this point. She had the audacity to use you as a dildo, and yet she was thinking of someone else as she fucked herself with you!? Talk about insult to injury! It wouldn't take much longer for her to climax from this point, and thank Arceus for that, for your sake and hers, if she kept going  at this pace you might have died and she definitely would have been heard lusting over the top Survey Corps member. Though, you certainly thought she was about to crush your head like a cheri-berry with how tightly her pussy clenched around you as she began to cum. What began as a small, gentle force pushing against quickly accelerated into a torrent of clear liquid that squirt across the mat from the overwhelmed woman’s crotch. It shot you out along with itself, but you fortunately didn't get sent too far. You stumbled over and rolled onto your back, just for another current of her girlcum to fall from the sky onto your miniscule form, ensuring that if you hadn't been soaked before, you were thoroughly wet now. “Aaaahhhhaaa~!! Shhoooo gguuooodd..” Akari slurred as she spoke, almost as if she had been allowed access to Kamado’s “special celebration soda,” which you presumed to just be the only alcohol in the village. She panted and writhed a bit, struggling to catch both her breath and composure, you could only hope she was satisfied and wouldn't want to go for a round two, else you might delve too deep this time..


Mission Complete!

Akari’s Lustful Solution 

Reward: A New Perspective on Sextoys? +

 one (1) oran-berry


  You stuffed your face with chunks of oran-berry, sulking away from the rest of the room in her windowsill as she got dressed for bed. You really just wanted to forget about the whole experience, so you just chose to be thankful to finally get some food. Humbling as it was to call a pokémon’s berry a meal, it genuinely was quite filling at your size, even if the taste wasn't exactly amazing to you. It definitely did NOT taste like the artificial flavouring they used for drinks and sweets in the modern day. Taking the brief moment of peace in, you reflected upon the scale of your predicament. You were potentially hundreds, maybe thousands of years in the past, Arceus knows you wish you paid better attention in history class now. You looked roughly half the size of this braviary feather laying here, and apparently there’s no sympathy for people your size in this culture.. To make matters worse, the closest thing to authorities in this village believed you had deserted their rite of passage and ran into the wilderness like some sort of suspicious creep. Now you were stuck with someone who looked no older than nineteen years old, who believed it only fair that she nearly suffocated you to death in pursuit of a single orgasm. You let out a big sigh and collapsed onto your back dramatically, staring up at the ceiling. How were you going to get back home now? You recalled seeing some ominous looking portalish thing in the sky above Mount Coronet, but how were you going to scale it? It was a difficult climb for expert trainers in your time, certainly it had to be even more dangerous and untamed in this era. Not to mention, the concept of scaling the simple pokéshi doll next to you was daunting enough, a mountain would be impossible. You’d need someone else to take you there, but how? Why would they? Before you could plot any further, Akari’s shadow soon descended over you. She was wearing simple white sarashi around her breasts, just hardly supporting them, though curiously, she held another roll of it in one hand, and was absolutely nude beneath the chest still. “Ah.. Hello, Akari, thank you for the dinn–” She interrupted you by grabbing hold of you with her free hand and walked over to her small workbench. “Yeah, yeah, don't mention it. I just realised that you may try to escape while I sleep and I can't let you risk yourself like that.. sooo.. Sorry about this.” You didn't initially understand her, what was she sorry about exactly? As she draped the cloth over her shoulder, you made an effort to soothe her guilt  and worry. “H-Hey, I’m not dumb enough to make a run for it, you know..” She seemingly ignored you as she continued to tighten the cloth to the point a small hammock had formed between her legs. You finally understood what she meant. “No way, you can't be seriou–” She dropped you onto it from full height, causing you to bounce and become disoriented, making a quick escape impossible. She swiftly lifted the cloth further between her legs, stuffing you right into the crack of her ass. “Dead serious.” She coldly quipped back as she took her time tying the knots, dragging you alongside the fundoshi further up her asscrack until you were pinned against.. You felt butterflies in your chest even imagining it, pinned against what must be her asshole. With it difficult to move your head and the low light, you couldn't exactly visually confirm it, but, you definitely knew what one should feel like. “Ah.. How awkward. You shouldn't have squirmed, and I’m too tired to redo this just for your sake now. Consider tonight a justified punishment, then.” Akari yawned mid sentence and stepped over to her sleeping mat once and for all. “Don’t worry, I tend to sleep on my side so you should be able to breathe. Most of the time, anyway..” It was going to be a long night. 


Mission 2: A Day in the Life of Akari’s Underwear by SmolEmerald

Mission Accepted!

A Day in the Life of Akari’s Underwear


 You were surprised by how quickly she dozed off upon finally laying down. Perhaps, people of this time slept better because they didn't have rotom phones or tv to distract them? Perhaps she just truly was as tired as she claimed, but regardless, her gentle, sweet, and somehow cute even when practically tied to her asshole, snoring made it more than apparent. She wasn't wrong, you did intend on trying to look around at night for some kind of clues or idea, but you were honest in saying you weren't going to leave her, you knew you needed her right now. You began to cautiously push back against the tightly bound cloth, afraid that too much movement would wake her. You at least managed to unpin your head to the point of getting somewhat of a view of what exactly you were right up against. Pink, wrinkly skin that formed a crater in its centre.. Unmistakably the young surveyor’s anus. You felt grossed out just thinking about earlier with her silent passing of wind, and you were just in her tights at that point. If she did it again, just how much worse would it be..? Not exactly wanting to risk having your question answered, you again pushed back against the tight fabric behind you. It may take awhile, but you intended to slowly unlodge her fundoshi from her asscrack enough to squirm loose. You just had to be gentle and patient, too much movement too soon might just- “Nnnnmmmhh..” Akari murmured in her sleep, hinting at exactly what you were afraid of; potentially disturbing her slumber. You froze stiff and held your breath, hoping to be as comfortable as possible for the girl. Within seconds, her stirring ceased and she returned to her motionless, peaceful sleep. You exhaled, relieved. Now to get back to wor- The pink flesh in front of you began to expand outwards just by an inch, but an inch was enough to completely pin you in place between the tight fabric and her puckering asshole. Ppuuuuuooh~! Your ears were left ringing and you were convinced you were hit by a fire type move based on the heat of the gas expelled from the woman’s colon. You could barely appreciate the freeing sensation that came with her anus retracting back to its relaxed state due to how truly stunned you were left. The scent.. How did it get worse!?! It smelled similar to the first time, but so much stronger, and even more rotten. Earthier too, certainly a result of her mochi’s advanced stage of digestion thanks to her masturbating.. You coughed repeatedly, forcing yourself to at this point, desperate to rid the scent and taste from your senses, and yet it continued to linger. As if matters couldn't be any worse, her ass suddenly gaped before you for a power short gust of gas to roar freely from her bowels. You felt her wide, generous ass cheeks vibrate as it did, adding to the nausea. 

 Bbrrpp..~ The scent was just as bad as last time, but at least it hadn't caught you completely off guard this time. The heat in between her asscheeks was quickly becoming sweltering though, so you picked up your pace, throwing caution to the wind. If she woke up at this point, you'd just have to deal with it! The more you struggled against her tight fitting fundoshi, the more her hole pulsated and winked, as if disturbed by you. “Mmnnff, cut it out, Pikachhhuu..” She mumbled and sleepily reached her hand down to her ass. Without any other warnings, she stuck a finger between her cheeks and pressed harshly against you, beginning to smear your face all over her still warm asshole. You were fighting for your life, yet all you registered to her was an itch to be scratched. You went limp, hoping she'd finally retrieve her finger, but the worst thing possible happened instead. Again, her asshole started to pucker outwards, this time practically encompassing you as it did due to her finger holding you against it. “No.. Nooo-” You whimpered out one last pitiful time as it again broke wind all over your body, this time the longest release yet. PPSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!! The only mercy you received that night was that this was the final straw that finally knocked you out for a much needed rest.. 


  When you returned to your senses, you were a little surprised you hadn't suffocated or been crushed while unconscious. Moreso, you were surprised by the sounds of pokémon cries only active in the early morning hours, and yet you still heard Akari’s quiet snores as well. Could it be that she was oversleeping? She seemed the type to really value punctuality. You sighed, knowing that she really didn't deserve any favours from you after last night, but.. She was cute enough that you didn't really want to see her upset with herself for oversleeping, too. Begrudgingly, you balled up your fist and harshly pounded against the girl’s asshole as if you were knocking on a great door. She gently stirred. You continued, she mumbled and whined in her sleep until she again reached down to scratch the ‘itch’ in her butt, but you'd managed to stir her just enough for her brain to register the morning sun illuminating her room. “Oh my gosh, what time is it!?!” She squealed and sat straight up, much to your discomfort, but fortunately she hopped up without too much of a delay. You expected some sort of ‘good morning,’ or even better, to be taken out of her horrible and ill fitting fundoshi, but she only hopped around her room, gathering her clothes. Not that you were aware of this until you suddenly felt your entire world become much tighter, more stuffy, and darker.. She had slipped on the same tight pants as the day before. “Akari! Akari!!” You shouted out to her, your pitifully quiet squeaks being drowned out by the sound of her brush going through her hair. She had no time to waste, she had agreed to meet up with Beni and Lucas at their usual spot. Rushing out the door without sparing a thought for you, or the pressure in her bowels indicative of a much needed trip to the toilet, she raced to the Wallflower just in time for her friends to be taking their seats. “Hi guyss! Haa.. I couldn't miss out on some mochi and gossiping with you.” She panted, sweat already developing around you much ro your disgrin. She took her seat and finally felt you again, stiffening up from the surprise and embarrassment. “W-What? Nono, it's nothing. It's just that your encounter with the Noble Pokémon sounds really scary!” She lied convincingly enough. She nervously adjusted herself in her seat, mercifully attempting to avoid putting too much pressure on you. You would be thankful if it weren't for the fact that the insides of her tights were immensely musky, only adding to the foul scents that soaked into the white panty cloth holding you in place.. You could only stare up at her sweating asshole as it stretched with her squirming, dark as it was, its shape was unmistakable to you after last night. You watched in hopeless disgust as a droplet of sweat slowly became too condensed and dripped onto your body.. “Yaay, mochi time~!” Akari chimed out, attempting to seem as gluttonous and chipper as ever, despite her bowels rejecting her and her discomfort with you being stuck in her panties still. She couldn't pretend though, as she chewed into one of the potato mochi, she became much more at ease and comfortable, she just really loved them! As she chewed, her asshole winked menacingly, causing you to tense up from fear. Any one of those winks could be the start of another one of her farts, it was always possible, and after last night? You'd rather chance wild pokémon than to endure another of her poots. Unfortunately though, as much as she was mentally enjoying her meal, physically her body was very displeased with her choice. You could hear her guts groaning, you knew a storm was brewing. So did she, but she had become a master at releasing them silently, so long as she was sitting, but she knew you'd probably start shouting when she did, so she attempted to hold it. You held your breath and bit your tongue, watching the quivering hole above you as it winked and clenched tightly repeatedly, but the growling only grew closer. She bit her lip and felt a small blush growing on her cheeks, she knew she couldn't hold it anymore. Delicately, Akari quietly clenched her muscles to squeeze her cheeks together tightly, you didn't know what she was doing at first, but then her asshole yawned wide. Ssssssshhhhh.. Once the air had been vacated, she pushed on her asshole as hard as she could, pinning you to the chair with it. Your predicted screams for help were wasted, shouted straight into her butthole, only more excess air for her body to get rid of later. She sighed in relief, having pulled it off. You may be losing your consciousness, but, the boys would be none the wiser, and there are many things to blame the smell on. Oh, the secrets women hold. She at least owes you a major favour after such a rough treatment, you can only hope you'll make the most of it. That would be a legend for another day.


Mission Completed!

A Day in the Life of Akari’s Underwear

Reward: Akari’s Favour.

End Notes:

The voters decided to have more Akari, so, the next few chapters will feature more of her! 

Interlude 1 by SmolEmerald

You cockily recall your Togekiss named Meringue to her ball. “That's why you oughta be more cautious when challenging random people to battles, lady.” You sneered and turned to face the unnamed Beauty you had just soundly defeated. Her face was running red from a mixture of embarrassment and frustration. You were just better, plain and simple. Actually, you thought you had a pretty good chance at becoming champion at this rate. Sure, there was this pretty popular girl soundly defeating the gym leaders, Dawn or something like that. But, you were pretty certain she'd lose her steam, then it'll just be you and Cynthia. “How, I..” The blonde woman began to piece two and two together that she’d lost so fast. “Don't be a sore loser, miss, just pay up! I gotta catch up to that Dawn girl.” You folded your arms, standing your ground. Pitying herself, the Beauty unzipped her purse and began to stifle her tears, counting out the pokédollars she owed you. “D-Do you mean Hikari? I hope she beats your pokémon to a pulp!” Hik..Hikari. Why did that name sound so familiar?! Was that really the name of the upstart? You attempted to visualise her portrait, and at first, you struggled to remember her features, before it hit you. She looked exactly like Akari. Or, did Akari look like her? Was Akari her ancestor or.. W-Who’s Akari?! Oh Arceus, you were dreaming. But, why weren't you waking up?! You began to shrink and the clouds in the sky darkened. “This is what you get for being so rude..” The Beauty began, with a particular coldness in her voice. “No! No, I was really sportsmanlike! I could have been the best!” You screamed, more to yourself than at her, trying to gain control over this increasingly horrific nightmare. The blonde woman took a step towards you, towering over you at this point, and hovered her foot above you. “Die. Be erased from history.” She hissed in a practically inhuman voice as she stomped on you with her yellow high heel, immediately bringing your dream to an end.

You awoke in a cold sweat with your heart racing. Fucking hell.. You grimaced and lifted your head off of the fundoshi you were given as a bed. Despite it being stuffed into the bottom of the glass bottle you called your room, it still carried the scent of Akari’s sweat, and even worse, the musk that you associated with her holes. The room was pitch black other than the gentle flicker of a candle on her desk. You recalled that it was a new moon tonight, so that would explain the unusual darkness.. Sighing, you sat up and hugged your knees. This was definitely a better sleeping condition than what she initially set you up with, but, you were really starting to think the smell of her panties was the source of your consistent nightmares. Maybe you'd bring it up to her, you were, after all, beginning to see more and more of the softer side of the young woman.. You weren't exactly on good terms with time lately considering your circumstances, and Akari’s increasingly dubious methods of keeping you safe ensured that recording the sunrises and sunsets became more difficult. Your rough estimate was that a week, maybe two, had passed since your new ‘lifestyle’ had begun. You wondered if that also meant that two weeks have passed without you existing in the present day. Were your beloved pokémon okay without you? You let out a resigned sigh. For your sake, you decided it was probably better that you didn't contemplate the complexities of time travel. For now, you tried, as in vain as it was, to get some more sleep before the day began.

“Rise and shine, runt!” You felt yourself tumbling down towards the exit of your bottled room, swiftly crashing face first into Akari’s waiting palm. Though far from ideal, you weren't caught off guard by the whole ordeal. This had become the standard fare in the past week, and it was leagues better than being forgotten in her pants again. “Good morning! Did you sleep well, my little parasite?” You grimaced, still rubbing the grogginess out of your eyes. Was she nude..? You blinked a few times to be certain, and sure enough, right across from you was here bare chest in all of its glory. “I.. uh, n-no, I mean, yea–” You began to stumble, only for her to bring you even closer to her pale pink nipples. “Relax, shhh. It’s just my boobs! Sheesh..” She clearly underestimated just how attractive she was. From so close to her breasts, you could feel their soothing heat lightly radiating, leaving you feeling feverish in more ways than just one. “I.. slept okay, really.. M-Maybe I’d sleep better if-” You started to speak without thinking, fortunately being cut off by the young trainer before you could embarrass yourself even more. “Good! I’ve got a busy day planned for us today, so you better eat your berry quickly this morning!” She smiled widely and stepped towards her craftstable, setting you down and digging out the usual Oran Berry for you to chow down on whilst she dresses herself. You watch her hop around, struggling as always to pull her tight pants up as you munch through the tough blue skin of your breakfast berry. Ah, you were going to mention her less than desirable underwear scent to her. You frowned. She seemed to be in a very good mood this morning.. As much as you really wanted to voice your discomfort, the last thing you wanted was to get on her bad side again. What was one more night, then? After a short while, she marched up to you, in her full survey uniform with a Vulpix like grin.

“Might be wondering how you're going to accompany me today, hmm?” Akari tilted her head, still smiling. “Uhm, yes.. Remember what you promised, too though!” You folded your arms and tried to look as serious and stern as possible with your unthreatening height. Akari’s dark eyes seemed to light up at this, you had managed to play right into her game. “Of course! No fundoshi, not front nor back, I know! But, you must know it's too dangerous for you to ride around in my stuffed satchel, so..” You narrowed your eyes at her, becoming physically tense as your suspicions were mounting. She reached out and extended her palm to you, offering you a chance to give yourself to her willingly. You had a really bad feeling she was plotting something a little cruel, but perhaps she was just teasing you.. Maybe, she'd even reward you for trusting her. She liked playing little games like that after all. Reluctantly, you crawled into her palm, just for her to clasp her digits around you as tightly as she can. “Hah, no fundoshi, but you said nothing about my sarashi! Earlier there was a test, by the way! I wanted to see how you'd react to my breasts, and of course you failed. Seems like even people from the future can't control themselves around them..” She tutted playfully and raised her free arm into the air. “You could have rode in the front, but you’d be way too distracting sooo, sorry in advance, really!” She stuck her tongue out mockingly and brought you towards her underarm. It wasn't immediately overwhelming, but there was definitely a subtle sourness to it that put the fear of Arceus into you. “Nnoo! W-Wait! You caught me off guard this morning, that's so unfair, Akari!” You screamed as she began to press your face against the smooth, soft space under her arm. “Nnmmh, please.. I’ll suffocate!” You again pleaded as she forcefully rotated you to face away from her pit. “Not if you stop struggling..” She mumbled, focusing on the process of lowering your kicking legs into the cloth wrapping around her chest. “I’d rather be in the fundoshi–” You paused immediately, reconsidering that motion. Her ass was pretty monstrous, actually.. b-but this could hardly be better! “Seriously, I mean it!” You continued to no avail, beginning to tear up from fear as she tightened the cloth around your legs. “Shush! You're already fastened in place, relax! I’m not going to smother you, just shut up and let me keep you safe, got it?” She barked back sharply. Before you even had a chance to react, she lowered her arm back down and clenched her fist, squeezing you between her underarm in the process in order to test how secure you were. Much to your dismay, you didn't move an inch.. “Perfect! I promise it’s for your own good, runt! Maybe mine too..~”

Mission 3: Akari Invents Deodrant! by SmolEmerald

Mission Accepted!

Akari Invents Deodorant!

With you held firmly in place, Akari turned to face her mirror and tied her hair up in her typical fashion. Each stroke of her brush resulted in her arm squishing you into her soft armpit, testing out your endurance. Content with her work, she winked at her reflection and marched out into the street of Jubilife Village. “First stop, the medical corps!” She announced to her passenger. She leisurely strolled through the sunny street, politely greeting the regulars along the way. Meanwhile, you struggled to breath in the incredibly cramped space. The limited amount of air that managed to reach such a dank part of her body was far from fresh, and stood to become worse with every minute she spent in the sun. Luckily for you though, her residence was pretty close to Galaxy Hall. Once she entered, she climbed the stairs and politely knocked on Nurse Pesselle’s door. “Please excuse me, may I ask you some questions..?” Akari timidly requested, feeling a little guilty for taking up the village nurse’s time. Pesselle, meanwhile, only smiled warmly in turn. “Of course! Please, come sit!” She took Akari by the hand and led her to an empty bed for their conversation. “Miss Pesselle, do you happen to know what might cure somebody shrunken by a Parasect..?” You got your hopes up and began to listen in more intently. “Oh, dear.. Did it finally happen again? It's been so long–” You felt Akari tense up and interrupt the nurse. “No, of course not! It's just a hypothetical!” Pesselle paused and scanned Akari’s face, sensing something was amiss. Without warning, she reached out and placed her palm against Akari’s face, causing the latter to flinch from surprise. “Hrmmh, you feel a little warm, dear. Give me just a moment.” Akari loosened her arm a bit, allowing you to receive some semi-fresh air. You greedily sucked it up, not considering for even a moment whether or not it was intentional. “Sorry about this..” She whispered as Pesselle returned with an archaic thermometer. “Arm up, please.” Akari obeyed, lifting her arm and exposing you to daylight for the first time since this morning. Before you could even parse what was happening, the cool glass thermometer slid over you. Not wanting you to be seen, Akari quickly folded her arm tight. Fuck.. you forgot, no contact thermometers were absolutely a modern invention. You knew for sure she wasn't feverish, if she were, you’d definitely be baked right now, but the contrast between the cold instrument and her warm underarm created such a steamy environment for you. Worse still, the pressure exerted on you had forced the air from your lungs, causing you to desperately huff in the little amount of muggy air available. Though it felt like years to you, after about a minute, Pesselle slid the tool out of her underarm. “37 celsius..” Akari gave you some room to breathe and let out a sigh of relief. “Now, your weird hypothetical question is definitely going to impede my schedule, but I’ll let it slide considering all the materials you deliver.” Pesselle continued, walking over to a small bookshelf and squatting down to run her fingers through them. “Mmh, here we are! As you know, the official Galaxy Team policy on Parasyte cases is to either release the victim to one of the clans as a show of our esteem, or to incorporate them into somebody's dinner plan, depending on how much of a failure the victim was and how at fault they are. However, it says here that there exists very rare specimens of Parasect that have orange parasitic fungus rather than the typical red species. There was reason to believe that these may be the key to a cure, but it has been years since anyone has claimed to spot one..” Her words troubled you both. Akari frowned and started to say something, but quickly held her tongue. “I.. understand. How very interesting, thank you so much for your time, Miss Pesselle.” Akari stood and bowed politely before stepping out of the medical corps’ room.

Continuing from there, she started climbing up the stairs and halted half way, standing in the stairwell. An isolated enough place, she hoped. Akari lifted her arm up and began to feel for you, cringing quietly at just how sweaty she had ended up. With a tug, she pulled up free of the wrap binding you to her pit and brought you to her face. “That wasn't very reassuring, was it?” She gazed at you with genuine sympathy in her dark eyes. “I.. Maybe you could set up bait for Parasects?” Akari shook her head. “I’d be putting myself and my fellow survey corps members at risk of joining you..” She brushed her finger across your head in an attempt to comfort you, but it really only served to make you feel like a doll.. “What about Luca–” Akari’s face quickly brightened up as she came to the same conclusion as you. “That's right! Lucas is an expert at catching and finding pokémon, if anyone can find it, he can! I wanted to deliver him a care package anyway, so this is perfect! Let's go, right now!” She crudely stuffed you into her cleavage, pushing down on your head so that your lower body sunk deeper and deeper into her bosom. “Wuu- Wait, I thought you said I was going to be distracting–” She shushed you and readjusted her collar. “Consider it a gift, I need to meet him for Lunch, so there's no time!” She promptly marched herself the rest of the way up the stairs and out of the Galaxy building, making a beeline for her usual route.

“Good morning, Anvin! I’m creating a care package for Lucas, and I will need..” You tuned out her rambling and rolled your eyes. Her crush for Lucas was so painfully obvious, you couldn't believe they weren't just dating already. She collected all of her crafting materials into a bag and strained to lift it over her shoulder. You felt her body beginning to perspire again, and her heartbeat quicken as she gave herself quite the workout. “N-No, it's not too heavy, I can carry the bag, thank you..” She politely reassured Anvin, though it definitely wasn't very convincing. Regardless, he thanked her for her business and she carried her goods back to her home. “Phew..” She set the bag down on her crafting bench, fanning herself a bit. Sweat was already beginning to build up around you at this point. Minor as it was, the scent caused your eyes to burn as the air became all the more sour to breathe in. Luckily for you, she fished you and dropped you crudely into your “bedroom jar.” You were staggered a little, surprised to be released so soon. “Wh.. Akari?” She brushed her hair and turned back to you. “I.. trust you won't endanger yourself, so you can just take a well deserved nap while I enjoy some privacy with Lucas.” The sentiment was sweet, actually very appreciated even, but it wouldn't be long before your senses were assaulted by the scent of her dirty underwear again. “Wait, Akari, can you please give me some fresh cloth to sleep on? Your underwear..” She hurriedly applied some basic cosmetics to her face and made her way to the door. “I’ll sort it all out once I get back, I promise, I just don't have time right now!” You intended to give her some backchat, but she was already gone. You pouted and slumped onto your side. She was always so neglectful when she had him on her mind! Urgg, neglectful? What were you, a pet? You sighed, hoping she wouldn't be out long. Frankly, you were just shocked to find yourself actually missing her presence. You hadn't been completely alone like this since before you were shrunken.. Steadily, your energy was sapped more and more as you entertained complicated thoughts about Akari, until you finally drifted off to sleep. Though, as you felt yourself lulling on the edge of consciousness, you could swear you felt a horrible chill that pierced your body, something unnatural..

Mission Completed!

Akari Invents Deodorant!

Reward: A well deserved nap, and a vivid dream..?


Nightmare Akari by SmolEmerald

You woke up feeling absolutely frostbitten, and found yourself stricken with Dejavu. Something, no, someone seemed so familiar.. But who? You opened your eyes and attempted to rouse yourself from your rest. You felt so stiff, so wrong. Your unfamiliar surroundings only heightened your discomfort. You seemed to be submerged in a golden, bubbling lake that smelt of hot grease.. but surely, you would be in agony if that were truly the case, right? It couldn't be, then. It just wasn't possible! All you did know was that you had to swim to the surface, immediately. Try as you might, you couldn't even budge an inch. In fact, you really didn't even feel your limbs at all! You began to panic even more, knowing that drowning would be a genuine possibility before long. Though graciously, some sort of net scooped you up before long. You were dropped haphazardly onto a small wooden surface. No bedside manners, it seemed! That would quickly become the least of your concerns though as a pile of piping hot orbs dropped in front of you. You thought you recognized them, but as soon as you smelled them, your blood ran cold. You knew exactly what they were. Akari’s favourite potato mochi. Fresh from the vat of grease, no less. You quickly began to piece together the puzzle, you were also just harvested from what seemed like grease, you couldn't feel your limbs, you couldn't move.. Were you.. potato mochi??!! How?! You felt yourself rise up and begin to be moved, no doubt to the serving table. “Courtesy of the missing outsider’s ring, as usual..” A familiar and grouchy voice mumbled above you as you lowered down. Slowly, a terrifying visage fills your sight, an all too familiar one. Akari’s red scarf, her uniformed chest. This just had to be a nightmare, it had to be! You pleaded with your body to wake up as you watched Akari untie her scarf, exposing her throat to the open air.

She clasped her hands and rubbed them together greedily, ogling you like the snack you were. She picked up a wooden stick, sharpened with a point and hovered it above you. You held your breath, incapable of moving your head to look at where she was about to stab. Shtick! You watched the stick return to her, now pierced straight through three balls of potato mochi. You felt like you were going to faint. She lifted it again, out of view and began to greedily chew up her food, wasting very little time before swallowing it. You were given a more than clear view of the bulge going down her throat, followed by a pleased gasp.

Again, Akari took her stick above your head and ominously took her time. You flinched as you felt the wooden utensil painlessly skewer you. Grateful as you were for it to have not been painful, what was to come next was more than enough to spoil the celebration. You could do nothing but watch as you were brought to her pink lips and past them. She closed her mouth and sucked on you tightly as she pulled away the stick, leaving you stranded on her drooling tongue. You wanted to scream out to her, surely she wouldn't do this to you. She flicked her tongue and sent you between her jaws, giving you a clear view of her white mashers crashing down. Sure, she wouldn't eat you. But, you were just potato mochi now, no different than the hundreds of other ones she’s eaten. You felt yourself flatten and crushed as she gnashed through you. Again, it was a relatively painless experience, though mentally, you felt extremely foggy as you began to be reduced to mush in her mouth. Satisfied, she thoughtlessly swallowed you. Though it was only a second in reality, the trip down her throat felt almost like a lifetime as you contemplated what was about to happen to you.. Splash. You joined the growing pile of chewed up mochi at the bottom of her gut. You couldn't see anything, but you felt wet, everywhere.. Urrp! How unladylike of her. Though, you already knew that potato mochi brought out the worst in her. You cringed at the thought, knowing you'll soon be contributing to her disgusting outbursts. “Haah, Lucas.. I thought I had something to tell you, but I really can't remember it..” Her voice echoed loudly somewhere above you. She forgot about you!?! How?! “A shadowy pokémon? Like a gengar? ..No, something more unique, huh?” You felt a liquid begin to drizzle from above you as she took gulps of some kinda drink. “So, you want me to spend the night with you, in order to help you find this pokémon? New moons can be dangerous, but.. for you..” Fuck it, fuck their stupid conversation, you didn't care! You already felt yourself beginning to tingle all over, you couldn't let your journey end like this. There just had to be a way to get her attention. You yelled out to her in your head as hard as you could, receiving absolutely no response.. unless another potato mochi joining you in her overworked stomach counted as one..

Once lunch had wrapped up, she immediately set out into the outskirts of the village with her fellow surveyor, obnoxiously dropping way too subtle hints to her true feelings the entire time.. You couldn't believe she hadn't even stopped by to tell you where she was going. Sure, it would have been a waste of time considering you were in her stomach, unbeknownst to her, but she had totally ghosted you as well! You felt really petty and small for finding such things upsetting giving what you feared was going to happen to you now.. “We should set up a tent here, maybe relax and talk for a bit! Don’t worry, I know how to craft a pretty reliable tent out of almost nothing!” She smiled, her heart beating rapidly as she thought about her crush. After some time had passed, what must have been a few hours, really, their conversation seemed to be getting more and more riqué as they played truth or dare. You were a little amused at first, finding it fascinating that the game existed even so far into the past.. Although, surely it would have been called something different, right? A creeping sensation came over you as you felt what you could only describe as.. wrong. Was any of this real? Was this all just a dumb nightmare?! Your thoughts were interrupted by a loud ringing noise, as if your brain was punishing you for even considering the possibility. And yet, the unsettled feeling you felt only continued to worsen. “Dare. I choose dare, about time too!” Akari smirked and folded her arms, but her smug confidence was quickly shattered by her crush’s reply.

NTR(ish)/Sexual Content below this point

“You want me to– W-Whoah! I had no idea you felt the same way!” Huh..? What in Arceus’ name did he dare her to do!? Her heart was racing and you felt her shuddering in anticipation of something. Her gut growled loudly, reminding you once again that you were rapidly digesting.. “I always thought you were younger than me.. You're really the same age as me..? Then.. There's really nothing stopping me then, huh? W-Well.. I'll do my best..” No way.. they weren't going to have sex or something, were they?! Ssssuuurrrllpp.. A disturbing, wet sound assaulted your ears, followed by even more sounds just like it. It sounded like sucking.. She was giving him a blowjob?! As if your death wasn't already humiliating?! As she got more excited, you felt the acid around you begin to practically boil. Her body needed more energy; it needed you to fuel her dream of being with her crush. You pleaded internally, again hoping that your thoughts would reach her somehow, you didn't want to die! “Shhooo good..” She gasped out between laboured breaths, continuing to blow the expert pokémon wielder. Just as you felt like you were about to cross over the threshold, the loud and obnoxious sounds above you finally ceased.. Followed by a loud, foreboding gulp that foretold the arrival of even more substances for her belly to destroy. The moment his cum oozed down into her acid, it let out a hissing noise, melting it instantaneously.. You would follow suit before too long, and yet your consciousness didn't fade away- scattered and exhausted as your mind was, you continued to remain sentient even as you were reduced to slop.. “See? All gone!” Akari proudly displayed her emptied mouth to her partner. “Now, it's my turn.. Dare, or dare?” Your awareness began to wane from that point on. You think they were performing anal at this point based on the repeated bumping coming from below you.. You thought you'd be repulsed by the stranger’s cum when it entered her stomach, but now, you found yourself relating to it in the weirdest of ways. Just like the cum that drooled out of her gaping asshole, you too would be expelled from her body through the same humbling exit..

A couple of hours passed, although it felt as if you had been in a coma for days.. You noticed a comforting sensation that you had taken for granted before, cool air. Yet, you find that you were still bound in place, paralyzed.. from this position, you could only see the ceiling of their makeshift tent, and you rose and fell as if you were laying on a dozing Snorlax’s belly. Based on these things, you quickly came to the horrifying conclusion that your nutrients were stored on her body as fat, along with your consciousness, though the next question you feared having answered now was where exactly you'd been deposited. You felt pretty warm, and you smelled a potent mixture of sweat and cum. Were you a part of her belly now, especially close to her crotch? No, you don't remember them ever having vanilla sex while you were digested, that would leave only one possible place.. “Sorry Lucas, I hope you don't wake up and notice..” You heard Akari’s voice whispering very quietly. But, what was she afraid of? You regretted asking that question when the answer rudely blew across your face as it exited her ass. ppsssshhhhhhh Akari sighed in relief, having pulled off the silent poot flawlessly. Although there was certainly no avoiding its scent, a scent that would linger around her ass for the rest of the night, much to your disgust. As the light of sunrise set in, you saw the shadows of the tree branches overhead beginning to be cast onto the tent. A strange peace came over you from the sight, even in your current predicament. You knew you'd probably not get to see very many sunrises now that you were quite literally ‘where the sun doesn't shine,’ so you tried your best to really appreciate the passing beauty for what it was. Though even still, a particularly strange shaped shadow caught your attention. The more you stared at the vaguely humanoid shape, the more anxious you felt. Was it.. moving? Closer!?! Oh no, no no no, Akari, wake up! Wake up! The shadow melted through the wall of the tent and started at you harshly. It was floating, almost completely made of darkness, with a wispy white head and red ring around its neck. The, what you assumed must be, pokémon’s eyes flashed between a piercing red and blue as you felt yourself drifting off into unconsciousness.. and then, everything went dark.

When you opened your eyes, you were ecstatic to immediately recognize the glass walls of the body you were left in. You cried out in joy and even kissed the panties you used as a bed! Though, you quickly realised you just kissed a skidmark, absolutely tainting the moment. It had all just been an unusually vivid nightmare, but what was that pokémon?! Was it responsible for the other nightmares you had been having, too? You definitely didn't want to risk having another dream like that, irregardless of the cause. You stood up and patiently began to pace around the bottle, eagerly awaiting Akari’s return. After about a dozen minutes, she stepped back into her living quarters with a big grin. “Runt, runt! Good news, Lucas agreed to keep his eyes peeled for one of those special Parasec–” You stomped your foot and folded your arms, glaring hard at her. You needed to finally put your foot down. “Akari, I want a new bed, and I want it now! The smell has been giving me nightmares!” She stared in surprise, her eyes as wide as saucers. You had never raised your voice at her before now. “Nightmares..? Don't you know about Darkrai? It's been spotted around here, the security corps has been on the hunt!” The name was vaguely familiar to you. You must have read about the pokémon in a book at some point in the present time, but now it was way too late to backtrack. “So, you're telling me, the underwear wasn't causing my..” You paused yourself, realising that your roommate was removing her pants. “Too late, if you want new bedding so badly, you can have it!” She unfastened her fundoshi and balled up the freshly worn cloth, and pressed it into the bottle. The musty cloth fell on top of you, smothering you in a new, much stronger miasmic scent of her ass and cunt. If the smell of her used underwear wasn't the cause of nightmares before, it would certainly be now!


Interlude 2 by SmolEmerald

Another day waking up in the bottle you called bed, another day being started out with the scent of your ‘caretaker’s’ musky old fundoshi. Though, something uniquely pleasant did catch you by surprise today. A familiar, nostalgic scent, even if just a hint of it, as well as a soothing quiet pattering sound. Rain.. This must have been the first time it had rained the entire time you've been in this timeline. You looked in Akari’s direction and saw that she was still asleep, half nude with one of her legs sticking out of her sheets. She's a responsible young lady, but when she sleeps, she really conks out. You assumed it must be pretty early then, but rain clouds did tend to make it darker than normal so it was hard to be sure. Nothing to do for now except think then.. and think you certainly did. You reminisced about your home on Route 204, right on the outskirts of Floaroma Town. If this village was truly in the same spot that became Jubilife City, you weren't too far away.. You thought about the tall old trees that trainers sometimes lather honey onto, and wondered if any of them had taken root at this point in history. Jubilife showers bring Floaroma flowers, the old adage said. You hoped it rang true now as much as it does in the future. Oh, and then there was Brandon and Sammantha! You grew up with those two, honing your pokémon training abilities. They must think you're a real dick for leaving town to collect all the gym badges and never coming back.. and to think, you got so far in your quest for champion only to be sent back in time and drop the ball at the worst possible moment. You grabbed your head in frustration and swore at yourself. What had started out as nostalgia quickly dissolved into self hatred. Maybe, the best thing you could do now was to just turn off your mind and just sleep..

“Finally. I knew you couldn't evade me forever.” A young woman’s voice spoke to you from the dark fog ahead of you. Her voice was.. disturbingly similar to Akari’s, though it was significantly deeper. “Do I know you..?” You responded, struggling to keep fear from overtaking you as you did. The response seemed to elicit laughter from the girl, followed by two, glowing eyes appearing to pierce through the fog afterwards. “No, but you know both of my existences. Darkrai was clever to track you down on my behalf. It can be such a difficult Pokémon to handle, but it is well worth it for one in my position..” You took a step back. You knew this felt too real to be a normal dream. Darkrai hadn't wandered so close to the village by accident then.. but why? “W-Well, what is it then? What do you want?!” You gulped as you heard heavy footsteps approach you. A pair of large black wings with red talons were the first thing to pierce the smog, followed by someone resembling Akari, completely nude. Her body was as pale as the moon, and lacked any visible imperfections. No moles, no birthmarks, she looked like a pristine porcelain doll, with nipples and a pussy as pink as bubble gum. “Pleased to finally meet you, trainer. My name is Hikari, and you see, we want the same thing. Answers, and a way back home.” Her.. You were always compared to her in the present, but as far as you knew, she was just a normal girl! How come she had wings, then? “I..” You began, only to be interrupted. “You were given a device by Arceus, weren't you? What happened to it?” Right.. The Arc Phone. “I don't– I don't know, I'm sorry..” Hikari’s face contorted into a scowl and her red eyes seemed to glow a darker shade of crimson. “You idiot, don't you know how important it is?! You NEED to recover it!” She raised her voice, causing the entire room to shake. You fell onto your ass and cried out pathetically, “O-Okay! I'm sorry!” She rolled her eyes and stepped closer to you. “What are you d-doing?” She simply shrugged her shoulders as if this was business as usual. “Making sure you won't forget this dream, nothing personal. .. Well, maybe a little. You did intend to challenge me for the championship after all.” She stopped just shy of stepping on you. You squirmed away from her toes, perfectly pedicured as they were, with nails painted blue and pink. “Awh, did you think I was going to step on you? Maybe I should.. But I believe a combination of lust and fear would leave a much larger impression..” She concluded by spinning around to face away from you. You couldn't resist looking up. The view was remarkable, her pale ass cheeks were the only thing visible in the dark as they obscured the sky above you. The problem began however when those cheeks began to descend slowly, and even part to reveal her bleached pink rosebud. “Is this seat taken?” She cackled, picking up the pace to ensure you wouldn't have the time to wriggle out of the way in time for her meaty ass to collide into you. At first, it was like the softest and biggest hug you'd ever received– but then the weight came. A crushing, painful weight that only grew by the second. “Remember, find the device Arceus gave you.” She sighed as your bones began to creak underneath her before she finally applied her full weight. You’d never experienced so much pain before in your life, but mercifully it only lasted a mere second.

You woke up experiencing the disorienting feeling of tumbling down into Akari’s waiting palm. “Hey! C’mon, quit messing around. Are you alright?!” She poked you rather invasively with her index finger as you stared in shock, still processing the overly vivid nightmare you had. “Yeah..” You mumbled without sincerity. This was more than enough for Akari apparently, who breathed a sigh of relief so massive, you felt a little of the warm breath exhaled all the way down in her palm. “Scare me like that again, and I'll seriously make you regret it, really!” She threatened and sat you down on her crafting bench. She stood, stretched, and went on to get dressed for the day as you tried to make heads or tails of what you just experienced. Answers and a way home? Why was she contacting you through your dreams, and why did she need Darkrai to make that connection? What were those wings and eyes too!? You swore you could recall seeing wings like that before, maybe in an old library book, but what were they? Were they some kind of Pokémon's wings or something entirely different? You scratched your head and sighed. Regardless of how frightening of a presence this dream Hikari had, she seemed to be your best bet of getting back home outside of sitting and waiting for Lucas to find that damned shiny. “Akari..? There's actually something I need.” She sighed and turned to face you as she continued to wrap her sarashi around her chest. “Mmh? What's up?” You worded your request carefully, not wanting to give too many details away. You couldn't imagine Akari getting involved with her descendants would be very smart.. Surely, that'd create some kind of horrific paradox or something. Best to avoid it altogether. “Your satchel, huh? That's.. going to be complicated. I never picked up your belongings when you were shrunk, so it must be there still. Unless another member of the Survey Corps happened to stumble upon it.” You frowned and crossed your arms, somewhat disappointed in her carelessness, something she definitely picked up on. “Hey! I had to lie to the captain for you, I couldn't just wander in with your things too!” You rolled your eyes, releasing a defeated sigh. “Look, the rain’s cleared up, so once I get my uniform on, we could give it a look.” You grimaced as she turned again, continuing to ready herself for the day. You knew exactly how she probably intended to bring you along, and you were already dreading the idea. But, just then, something caught you both off guard; her front door slammed open, and in came a woman with short, blonde hair and blue eyes. She panted and fanned herself with her hand, her face reddened with exhaustion. “Almighty Sinnoh, it's so humid! A thousand apologies for my rude intrusion, Akari-chan, but I heard you speaking and–” She locked eyes with you and her blue eyes widened into saucers. Awkwardly and hesitantly, you raised a hand to nervously greet the stranger, who slowly and quietly closed the door behind her. “A-Ah, Idida! What an unexpected surprise! You could have knocked but–” Akari quipped. “Akari-chan, what is.. No, excuse me, who is this?” You turned to look at Akari who had turned to look at you for guidance as well. There was one thing certain, you were both equally as unsure of what to say. “Well, uh.. It's sorta convoluted, but, if you could promise to keep it a secret..”

Akari and Irida both seemed to calm down quite a lot after they sat down together. Akari explained your situation to her friend over a refreshing glass of iced tea, the apparent reason she'd burst into Akari’s house in the first place. Irida, it seemed, was a lady of a clan of people in the far northern part of Sinnoh, near Lake Acuity. If that part of Sinnoh was anything like it was when you visited it in the future, you could definitely understand why she'd have a hard time adjusting to the relatively mild temperatures here. Though she seemed to have relaxed immensely compared to how much of a frenzy she'd been in when she first arrived, Irida nonetheless, continued to stare at you with wonder in her eyes. “So, they also have come from the rift, just like Lucas..?” Akari nodded. “Don't let them make you feel too uncomfortable, they're still learning Hisuian etiquette.” She smirked teasingly at you, though her joke appeared to have gone right over her friend’s head. “No, of course not. It's just.. being their size, it must be a gift from Almighty Sinnoh. To have this world’s vast space at an even grander scale..” You nervously smiled, not quite understanding what she was talking about. “Yeah, sure, something like that, at least.” Akari muttered dryly, shrugging her shoulders. It seemed as a researcher, Akari didn't have the same reverence for whatever this almighty was. Though, you certainly found it noteworthy that she knew what Sinnoh was at all. “Yes, I’m from Sinnoh, miss Irida, that's why I’m so lost now..” You attempted to strike up a conversation with her, only for her to appear even more amazed. Akari merely raised an eyebrow at you. “Incredible! You're, like, living proof that my people are correct about Almighty Sinnoh! Why else would it bless you with your size? Oohh, this'll show that Adaman..” Akari cleared her throat. “Secret, remember?” Irida frowned and quietly nodded. “Actually, Irida, if you happen to have the time, there's something you could do for us? I need to go on an expedition to find something for our mutual tiny friend here, I’d really appreciate it if you could look after them while I’m out.” Irida smiled and nodded. “Well.. I did come into the village for yet another frustrating meeting between your commander and that stubborn, pig-headed Adaman, but maybe I could hide them in my satchel, along with the nuts and berries I keep for Glaceon..” You breathed a sigh of relief, knowing you wouldn't have to travel with Akari. She cut her eyes at you and scowled, taking note of just how relieved you seemed, before turning back to Irida with a forced smile. “Great! There's actually a few things I need to tell you in private before I head out..” You gulped. You had a really bad feeling she was plotting something devious.. She bent over the table and began whispering something to Irida, whose face began to redden again the longer Akari whispered. Are you really sure a-about that, Akari??” She asked in a flabbergasted tone, earning a thumbs up and a reassuring pat on the shoulder from Akari. Now you had a REALLY bad feeling she was plotting something devious!


Mission 4: Pearl Clan Secret by SmolEmerald

Mission Accepted!

Pearl Clan Secret

Regardless of whatever prank Akari may have been plotting, you couldn't deny you felt incredibly nervous when being left alone with the flat-chested blonde. You'd been with Akari the entire time since you shrunk, so the sudden change was a little unnerving. “It's hardly a surprise that such a generous being as Almighty Sinnoh would grant me something as special as you..” She gently caressed your shoulders with her fingers as she paced around Akari’s main room for a bit. You couldn't deny, the massage was.. definitely winning you over. “Ah, I mean, someone– of course. That said, if what Akari said was true, you would be an immense help to me today. Would that be an insult to Almighty Sinnoh though..?” She sat you down onto Akari’s storage chest and continued her pacing. You were rather tempted to ask her what exactly Akari had told her but something much bigger had caught your attention. Bigger and Pecha Berry shaped. As Irida paced back and forth in deep thought, you noticed just how wide her hips were, how tight and short her shorts were.. You’d hardly noticed it before now, but whenever she turned around to pace in the other direction, her ceremonial obi would briefly flash you a view of her backside that was admittedly extremely attractive, even in your current state. She finally seemed to make up her mind as she clasped her hands together and nodded before turning to face you, making eye-contact with you with a fierce expression on her face. “Alright, listen up! Akari tells me she tends to carry you around in a.. uh, unique way, but that it really helps her stay calm during stressful situations! I cannot let my people down by failing to negotiate with the Diamond Clan today, and I promised Akari that I’d keep you safe, so I’m sorry– but this is the best way forward!” She promptly untied her blue satchel and started to unwrap the sash keeping her obi in place before you could even begin to protest. “Whoaa! If anything, I'll probably be distracting, come on, you're overthinking things–” The obi fell to the floor, leaving her thin shorts being the only thing separating you from her massive heir-bearing ass. “I assure you, I have weighed my options. Foresight is one of my main ideologies as leader of my people, I give you my word that I’ll attempt to be as gentle as I can.” She dropped her shorts, exposing her wobbling pale ass to you. You thought the rest of her was pale, but her ass was practically the colour of a miltank’s milk. Lacking any imperfections aside from a single small brown birthmark on her right cheek, her hands seemingly sunk into the doughy, cushiony flesh as she attempted to grip her cheeks. “This is rather embarrassing, actually..” She backed up and sat on the edge of the crate you were on, causing it to wobble under her weight. Irida finally managed to get a grip on her fat ass and strained to spread it, flashing you a sight that made your heart skip a beat. Her raw, pink asshole clenched tightly around what looked like a pearl. It was just barely visible, almost entirely consumed by her greedy anus, in fact if it weren't for the small amount of string attached to it laying limp at your feet, it probably would be. “D-Don't just gawk at me, help me pull them out. This is normally something I only share with Palina, so you should consider yourself honoured..” You really didn't like where this was going. Why exactly did she need them removed? Akari didn't exactly keep you INSIDE her ass outside of a few incidents. Maybe, she just felt indecent about the idea of it being right in front of you all day. You sighed, knowing there wasn't really any other option..

You wrapped your hands around the cord, which was mercifully soft and easy to grip as it had been made from Jumpluff cotton, and began to tug at the massive pearl with all of your strength. You pulled and pulled until you felt like you were going blue in the face and relented. You knelt on one knee and took deep breaths to catch your breath only to realise you'd just barely pulled the first pearl half way out. You could see her powerful muscles stimulating, urging her to clench the pearl back inside her. You had to act fast before she obeyed her hungry ass subconsciously. You again pulled at the cord, this time imbued with herculean strength, just enough to pop the first pearl out of her. Her ass was quick to shut tight, but you were sure to pull as much as you could while she was still gaping. Meanwhile, Irida panted like a Houndoom and breathlessly urged you to continue. You wondered if there was more to this than she had let on originally, but, it wasn't your place to judge, you just wanted to get this over with. You again tighten your grasp around the cotton cord and tossed it over your shoulder, pulling at it as you would a sleigh. It wouldn't be as quick as the first tug, but this way you'd tire yourself out much slower as well. Having turned your back to her ass though, you were caught off guard when the second pearl popped out and rattled against the wooden chest, but this wasn't the only thing forced out of her ass. A wet, ear piercing fart sputtered into the air as her ass was gaping from the pearl’s diametre. Puuuurrrtllll! You attempted to ignore it as best as you could, having been exposed to your fair share of poots in the past thanks to Akari, and yet when the scent hit you, you thought you'd pass out. “F-Fuck..” You mumbled under your breath, covering your face with one of your hands. Akari didn't exactly experiment with food much, she was simply content with her potato mochi. As such, you always sort of knew what to expect from her ass, and had even become somewhat numb to it. Irida, though.. it was clear she lived off the land she adored. Her fart reeked of various rotten fibrous berries. You definitely understood why exactly she kept her ass plugged up with these pearls now. “Oh, stop your coughing! It's not that bad! .. Is it?” You would have loved to lay into her and tell her just how horrible it was, but the amount of words you'd need to describe it was not worth breathing in even more of that stench. You simply trudged on, continuing to fight against her powerful anal muscles in the sick game of tug and war she’d devised. Eventually, however, she seemed to feel bad for you, or probably more likely realised she'd be late for the meeting if things continued at the pace they had been going. Irida reached behind herself and began to assist you in removing the final pearls.

When all was said and done, she was left gasping for air and red all over from arousal. She took deep breaths and fanned herself, trying to cool off before the next step of her scheme. On your end, you stepped away to the furthest edge of the chest away from the strung together pearls as they stunk of her ass.. You looked down and considered taking the risky jump to run and hide. Irida had behaved really unhinged up to now, and you were afraid of what she'd do next.. You turned to face her as she rummaged through her blue satchel pouch, pulling out various dried nuts and berries. Maybe she had changed her mind and was making room for you in her bag? Relief washed over you as you made the connection in your head, and you continued to eye her curiously, watching her take out some thin red thread that was wrapped tightly around a twig. It looked to be the same colour as her obi, so you could only assume it was used to sew up holes and tears in it, something important for someone travelling the wilderness, no doubt. She paused and held it in her hands for a moment, most likely in deep contemplation before she spun around and walked towards you with a stern expression on her face. “I hope that you will consider this an honour, in a way.” You didn't understand what she was playing at, well, really, you really convinced yourself that it wasn't what it seemed to be when she plucked you by the arm and dragged you to the centre of the chest, back to the still steaming hot anal pearls. “For someone who isn't betrothed to me to touch my pearls, and a foreigner to Hisui no less..” You felt your blood running cold as the hope of evading another day of having your senses assaulted by a woman double your size dwindled. “I-I only touched the cord, though..” She rolled her eyes and pressed into your stomach, pinning you against one of the pearls. “W-Wait! Come on! I’ll just distract you from your meeting, please–” You felt the air in your body be squeezed out of you as she wrapped the red thread tightly around your body, taking care to restrain all four of your limbs in the process. You were shocked if anything that as far as you could tell, your circulation hadn't been cut off anywhere in the process. Irida stepped back and took a careful look at her handiwork, ensuring your safety before failing to stifle a chuckle. “Hah- Sorry, it's just– you look so small compared to the pearl! It's pretty pitiful. I hope your brief stay inside me will teach you to appreciate the gift Almighty Sinnoh bestowed upon you.” Of course, these words caused quite a stir of emotion to ripple through you, but of all the feelings of anger, panic, disgust, and fear, one thought in particular struck out to you though. You were genuinely upset about the idea of her undoing all the hard work you put into taking the pearls out of her ass, regardless of how irrational it was. You shook the thought from your head and attempted to tug at your bindings, earning a scowl from the towering woman. She brought the thread down to your level again and wrapped it around the pearl one last time, tying a knot around your arms. Fuck. Completely bound, now. Irida let out an exasperated sigh and picked up the first, or perhaps last sphere depending on one's perspective, and turned away from you. Taking a big nervous gulp, you could only watch as her phat ass began to completely take up your field of view. Her doughy cheeks rippled and parted as she bent over, dragging the pearls along with you towards the centre of her bum. You immediately began to notice an unpleasant trait of her butt that you hadn’t before– the nauseating musk of days old sweat. You already picked up on the fact she didn’t have the best time at controlling her body temperature but this.. This was absolutely unfathomable. The position you were bound was unintentionally cruel, as you would be forced to stare down her hungry hole the entire time it devoured the pearls preceding you. With a gentle push of her thumb, the first pearl swiftly disappeared behind the clan leader’s powerful sphincter. “Nnh, nice and easy, now..” She whispered to herself before beginning to insert the next pearl on the string. You decided to keep struggling against her tight knot in the meantime, finding very little success aside from pulling loosening the knot around one of your legs somehow. Of all things, that would serve you the least in this situation! The pearl you were attached to lunged forward when her ass swallowed the second on the string, leaving only one pearl left before it was your turn to be fed to Irida’s asshole. You found your eyes watering as the air this close to her asshole felt salty somehow, and could only cringe as you were given a very intimate and close up view of each individual muscle in her shithole slowly creep around the pearl and squeeze it, as if it had a mind of its own. Quite naturally, this spurred on an even stronger fight or flight reaction than you had experienced up to this point. You kicked your one freed leg around repeatedly, attempting to unravel the thread that bound you to little success, as the pearl ahead of you completely disappeared behind the wrinkled pink hole. You could feel the heat radiating off of it.. There was nothing left for you to do now but to take a deep breath of air while you felt her soft spinchter brush up against your feet and pulsate from your touch. “Be sure to take a deep breath, you'll need it..” Irida warned as she placed her thumb on the top of your head and began to push down on you. Your face contorted from disgust when you felt the velvety surface of her asshole beginning to crawl up your legs. You almost wish you hadn't struggled so much now as the realistic fear of your threads becoming loose inside her and leaving you stranded in the girl’s bowels crept into your mind. She continued to tug you up to your waist until she stopped to catch her breath. You could feel her anus squeezing you in sync with her hand fanning herself. Considering the fact it was squeezing around your intimates, your face went crimson as you weren't entirely sure of how to react to the perversely pleasing feeling. Though this was merely the calm before the storm as you’d soon learn. When she resumed, she applied a lot more pressure on your head, threatening to give you a migraine if it weren't for the fact that her asshole was more than eager to oblige her attempt to stuff you inside her. You clenched your eyes shut and took one last breath of fresh air as the pulsating muscles consumed your head, submerging you in the warm darkness of her ass with a wet pop. “May you come to appreciate the vast space within my body Almighty Sinnoh bestowed upon me with as I have..”

Mission Completed!

Pearl Clan Secret

Reward: x1 Pearl String


Mission 5: Diplomatic Promiscuity by SmolEmerald

Irida let her buttcheeks spring back into place and sighed. She brushed her hands across her thick milky white thighs, further stoking the flames of her libido. She grimaced a bit before standing, accepting that as much as she'd love to focus on the pleasing pressure that you and the strung together pearls put on her, she knew she had to start preparing to head out the nearby Galaxy building for her meeting. She set about putting her shorts and decorative obi back on as you stewed within her. If there was any brightside to be found within Irida’s anal obsession, it was that she was significantly less tight than Akari. You recalled the time your head was ‘accidentally’ stuffed into Akari’s ass during one of her nights out with her coworkers and remembered just how tight of a seal it had formed around your head. Irida’s innards were unpleasantly warm and stuffy, but it was apparent that prolonged insertions had made her loosened up enough that you could at least breathe in the incredibly minimal amount of excess air that had travelled through her body. With a final knot tied, Irida stood in front of Akari’s mirror and ensured she looked presentable enough. She gently smacked herself on the face and muttered a demand to herself. “Okay, Irida. No conditions, no concessions. Do not let the heretical Diamond Clan undermine the importance of our nobles. Even if Adaman is a little cute.. for a man with a Bidoof’s brain at least..” She shook her head and concentrated again. “Now, go make ‘Lina proud!” Finished with her peptalk, she marched out to the Galaxy Building.

Mission Accepted!

Diplomatic Promiscuity

Irida’s insides seemed to clench around you with each and every step she took. The painful experience made you really appreciate how close Akari lived to the town hall, as even the mere idea of Irida’s walk lasting longer than it did made your body ache ever stronger.. Two muffled voices greeted her, both masculine. You attempted to make out what the two men were talking about, but found the task impossible thanks to the growling of Irida’s stomach from above you. “We did have a lord in the coastlands until a few years ago.. A tragedy took him from us.” You picked up on the sorrow in her voice. Whatever they were talking about, it seemed serious. “My clan simply cannot tolerate any more desecration to our late lord’s seat, I implore you to keep the Diamond Clan out of the coastlands until Lucas can investigate the situation!” The negotiations seemed to be taking a dramatic turn as Irida raised her voice and began to clench tightly around you. Her heartbeat began to race as she threw down the gauntlet. “Yes, they most certainly should take our side if you continue to act foolishly! By desecrating the sanctity of Lord Arcanine’s seat, you’d be desecrating me and my honour as well!” If the man she was talking to was that Adaman guy she was muttering about back in Akari’s house, you figured she wouldn't be too fussed if he actually did 'desecrate her.’ After all, she already had the toy you were fastened to inside of her when she came into the village, it was very likely she wore them in anticipation for this meeting. No one could possibly look at her and guess that she was such a closet pervert, but you knew a side of her that most will ever get to see after today. You listened to her heartbeat grow louder and quicker as a loud masculine voice replied, this time somewhat intelligibly. “Galactic’s forces will not in– The rest of his proclamation fell below the volume threshold that was audible through Irida’s generous ass, but you got the jist. He must have been the man that Akari worked for. “A-Ah.. right. My apologies, commander.. I suppose I can tolerate at least one Diamond clan member to stomp around the Coastlands for now, but I urge caution not just for my sake, but for yours as well! Strange things are happening, I mean it..” Though you were definitely, totally absolutely, not at all sarcastically, interested in the politics you were listening in on, it was around this point in the meeting that something within Irida’s guts began to growl and hiss repeatedly. Owing to the experience around pokémon you acquired over the course of your life, you were never really afraid of monsters. Sure, before you were old enough to train your own, the wild pokémon in the tall grass around Floaroma were intimidating, but they were just dopey little Bidoofs at the end of the day. That being said,what you heard deeper into this woman’s bowels had your hair standing on end. The guttural foreboding growls slowly became louder and louder, as her heartbeat increased as well. Though at this rate, the idea of whatever that horrible monster inside of her was reaching you frightened you so much that you couldn't swear by the fact that it wasn't your own heart pounding that loudly. It elicited a primal fear in you that not even Darkrai had managed- as the nightmares it inflicted on you felt real, sure– but this WAS real! With your mind beginning to fray from anticipation, and a fair share of oxygen deprivation, you began to scream at the top of your lungs and struggle against the tight ropes again. You knew it would be dangerous to get loose in here, but you convinced yourself that whatever was coming would definitely be worse!

Irida held her breath. She felt a cramping pain in her gut. Strolling around like this always freed up some trapped air in her guts, so she was confident that it was nothing to worry about. She'd just have to pass wind, something she really had no shame about in private, but would simply die if she was seen. Beads of sweat were forming on the clan leader’s head as she walked past groups of villagers, clenching her cheeks tighter and tighter until she made it back to Akari’s accommodation. She slid open the door, stepped in, and at long last, let out a relieved sigh and began to squat. The noise was at its loudest now, and if anything you only succeeded in tightening her knots in the midst of your panicked struggle. Irida knelt onto Akari’s bedding and slid her fingers under the waistband of her shorts, pulling them down to her thighs. Next, she clasped the cord, the only indication of her lewd secret, and began to pull on it. As she did so, the fleshy, wet walls around you began to pulsate and a rotten odour invaded your space. Somehow worse than the eye melting smell was the extreme pressure you felt all around you. Your ears popped and your head began to hurt, you were afraid you were going to explode! Was this.. really the power of Irida’s flatulence, or was it some sort of unseen evil? You wouldn't wonder long. The more Irida’s rosebud began to expand to accommodate the first pearl’s exit, small portions of her fart escaped through the littlest cracks, creating tiny, nigh inaudible squeaks. Though, the minute the pearl popped out, all of the distortion world seemed to break loose. Whilst still gaping, Irida let out a monstrously loud bubbly fart, relieving both herself and your frail body of its uncomfortable pressure. BBBBBHHHUPPPRTBBPPT!!! “Aaahaaa~~~” It was clear from the near orgasmic sound she elicited that she had held it for the entire meeting, or perhaps she was always like this in person? She did seem awfully eccentric and like she had her head in the clouds from how Akari spoke of her. You sighed, not really wanting to think about it. You just hoped she was actually taking out the pearls, and not just trying to release her trapped wind.


Luckily for you, she was indeed removing her pearls to free you, as she promised. Unluckily for you, she had much more than one poot to pass through her putrid pearls. You counted around six or seven in total by the end of the whole ordeal, but you think you might have passed out before it was over as it was more than just a little foggy. “Oh, please, one sent by Almighty Sinnoh, please forgive me!” You stood on Akari’s mattress and could only see the top of the blonde’s head as well as her red crown as she knelt before you. “I truly didn't expect to have such a hard time freeing you, I promise!” The experience was hellish. You definitely had reason to hold a grudge against her. But.. “Just.. relax, okay? I'm sure Akari will be back soon anyway, it's no big deal..” You spoke without even consciously considering your words. You hated it when people begged you like that, you just felt really bad.. and she did seem genuine enough, at least. Irida sat up and smiled weakly. “I promise you upon my honour as a follower of the true Almighty Sinnoh that I’ll make this up to you one day, I mean it!” She reached out a finger, and it took you way longer than it reasonably should have to figure out what she was doing. You gripped the tip of it with your entire hand and she wiggled it, moving you a little more than you'd like to admit in the process. “Well, you could begin by bringing me a berry to eat or something..” Based on the confusion visible on her brow, she seemed just about as surprised you didn't lose your appetite after all that as you were. That said, you can barely imagine eating anything but berries now. Did that make you no better than a pokémon yourself..? ..Best not think about that for now.


Mission Accepted!

Diplomatic Promiscuity

Reward: x1 Chesto Berry



This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12646