Give them an inch... by Kokoji
Summary:

A revolutionary height transfer technology gives Paul hope that he can shed his gangly, lanky frame. However, when he meets the recipient for his height things begin to get complicated.

Is she more than meets the eye?


Categories: Adult 30-39, Giantess, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Muscle, Slow Size Change, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No Word count: 162436 Read: 119052 Published: December 13 2022 Updated: April 26 2024

1. Chapter 1 - Donate height today! by Kokoji

2. Chapter 2 - The first transfer by Kokoji

3. Chapter 3 - Cracks in the foundation by Kokoji

4. Chapter 4 - Stronger after the storm by Kokoji

5. Chapter 5 - A harsh adjustment by Kokoji

6. Chapter 6 - Happy families by Kokoji

7. Chapter 7 - A fresh contract by Kokoji

8. Chapter 8 - Little victories by Kokoji

9. Chapter 9 - Comforted and protected by Kokoji

10. Chapter 10 - Back to work by Kokoji

11. Chapter 11 - The cracks deepen by Kokoji

12. Chapter 12 - The ties that bind by Kokoji

13. Chapter 13 - Tests by Kokoji

14. Chapter 14 - There is no winning by Kokoji

15. Chapter 15 - Deal with the devil by Kokoji

16. Chapter 16 - Pandora's box by Kokoji

17. Chapter 17 - Equilibrium state by Kokoji

18. Chapter 18 - Acceptance by Kokoji

19. Chapter 19 - Taking a break by Kokoji

20. Chapter 20 - Home by Kokoji

21. Epilogue - You're not sorry... Not yet by Kokoji

Chapter 1 - Donate height today! by Kokoji
I remember seeing the advert on YouTube. One of the few I didn't skip after five seconds. It was all because of one line: "Donate height today!" Emblazoned across my screen, colours bright enough to burn my retina, it pulled me in. Calming, classical music blasted through my headphones, the image of a huge guy shrinking slightly, while a tiny guy, conversely, sprouted up just a bit.

It might sound insane to some, but to me this was a dream come true. I'd heard about research going on by the idea that it was now public had me trembling. A method to cut down my lanky 6'5 height and finally fit comfortably into a world designed for average sizes. To not smack my head on the train whenever it hit a bump. To not be crammed into a seat on a plane. To fit in a normal car without crushing the person behind me.

I started researching the company and the procedure immediately. I clicked through to their website and went down the rabbit hole. It was perfect. I could trim my size proportionally, keep my stamina and health and, help someone get taller, faster and stronger. The buzz of altruism while solving my own problem. Perfect... Until I skimmed the terms and conditions.

You see, donating height is even more complicated than it sounds. The technology is still in an initial trial phase and, currently, it was a bit tricky. Most importantly, you can only donate to one person. One person that genetically complimented you. One person you had to be bonded to over a process that took months. Months on top of a search that could take years. I resigned myself to a long wait but signed up. After all, at least I'd have a place in the queue.

Only two weeks later I got a call from a number I didn't recognise. I was surprised to hear back from the clinic. My heart soared. They'd found a possible match! It felt too good to be true. A match so quickly seemed unheard of. Even the receptionist on the phone sounded shocked going over the files. I saw it as a sign. This was meant to be. This was going to happen!

So, on the weekend I was in their offices, talking to a doctor. We talked over some of the details but the main reason I was here was to meet my height recipient... Although she was late to the appointment.

The doctor, Dr. Wilson, and I kept chatting, going over some of the finer details of the procedure. He was sat behind his desk, a shirt and tie with his ID draped over the front. He seemed like a decent guy, cracking terrible jokes and talking about how it all worked. A lot of this was going clear over my head (which I voiced to Dr. Wilson. He made a joke about how that was difficult since I was 6'5). About 15 minutes into the appointment there was a knock on the door that made us jump. Wilson didn't even get to respond to the knock when the door burst open and a waifish figure spilled in.

The woman that had barrelled in was about 5 foot tall, slender and very red in the face. "I'm so sorry I'm late!" She blurted, out of breath. Immediately, this woman came off as ditzy and uncoordinated, knocking into the chair as she closed the door behind her. That information was filed away rapidly, something else taking the forefront of my mind. Holy shit, this woman was stunning. She looked like she'd just walked out of a K-pop music video. She just looked... Flawless. Her perfect features were adorned with just the right amount of make up to make everything pop and was framed by shoulder length hair that could have been made a starless night sky. Her charcoal skirt ended at the mid thigh, contrasting with her pale, long legs. Considering her stature they seemed positively endlessly. A baggy, long sleeved burgandy jumper was draped over her top half. It pulled and snagged just right when she moved, making her trim waist evident. Flustered, she looked down to me and broke into a smile so dazzling I felt like I'd fallen into heaven. My inspection of her ended and I became lost, no longer in the office but isolated in a slither of time and space with this absolute angel.

"Hi, I'm Ae Ri." She said, pronouncing the name like it rolled off of her tongue. Thrusting out a dainty hand she left me frozen stiff for a second. My brain lagged, flipping the switch on my social behaviours after a moment. I went to stand, eager to be polite, and saw her eyes peel wide open as her head tilted back.

I awkwardly chuckled and shook her tiny hand, looking way, way down at her. "I'm Paul. It's nice to meet you." It was also nice not being on the back foot for a fraction of this interaction. It was, however, short lived. Standing had illuminated something that was difficult to avoid.

Looking down the plunging neckline of her top was a new test of my mental fortitude. Only now, standing, did I recognise that this girl was busty. The jumper was baggy around her waist because the top half was so fucking tight! Jesus, on her small frame those things must have been an F cup at least. It took every ounce of willpower to keep my eyes affixed to hers.

"It's... Nice to meet you too." She giggled. "I see why you're donating height." I tried not to blush, her full attention making my face heat up. In response I just nodded.

"I take it you had some travel issues?" Laughed Dr. Wilson, mercifully cutting in. Our hands parted and Ae Ri turned to Wilson.

"Yeah, I tried to multi-task too many things and ended up missing my train. And spilling my latte. And breaking my phone screen." She huffed, pouting, digging into her tiny handbag to pull out a phone. It was in a case that looked like a chibi rabbit,the screen had a hair line fracture that spread out, webbing across the top half into a lattice.

For some reason this rant made her look fucking adorable. No, I had to reign this in. I couldn't be this smitten by the woman I had to match with. I couldn't do something and ruin this. I'd matched impossibly fast with someone and refused to mess it up and wait years to donate my height, I needed to make this work.

"Well, hopefully in future you can pad your travel time a little more." Wilson teased.

"I can give you a lift for future appointments."

Wait. Who said that? Fuck, was that me? I looked down and saw her face. Fuck! It was me! I didn't even think of saying that! Now I was definetly blushing and Ae Ri looked shocked, her pout dissolving into an expression that wouldn't have been out of place as an emoji. "Oh my God!" She said, voice rising an octone. "That would be amazing! Are you sure?" She asked, placing a hand on my forearm. I'm surprised she didn't melt through me like a knife through butter. "I live kinda far."

"N-no, it's okay. We both have to be here anyway, right?" I tried to cover my tracks. "And I really want this to go smoothly. I've... Kind of had enough of being... Y' know." I waved my hand up near my head. There was a split second of her processing that information before empathy practically bled out of Ae Ri's expression. It was like her heart hurt or something, eyes twinkling like a puppy's.

I looked to Dr. Wilson behind his desk and he had a different expression on his face. He looked... Suspicious. Eyes slightly narrowed, lips tight, looking at the tiny woman. But then, just like that it was gone and he was smiling again. "Well, you two already seem to be hitting it off," his smile seemed more restrained. "That's a good sign."

Leaning back in his chair he gestured to the seats behind us and we both took that as a sign to sit. The rest of the appointment I struggled not to steal glances at Ae Ri, barley registering Dr. Wilson's information. I had to pretend to laugh at his jokes whenever her melodic giggle rang out. God, I couldn't stop looking at her, distracted by her crossed legs and the toe of her boot bobbing up and down as she listened.

Time flew by and soon Dr. Wilson was wrapping things up. "So, you two should probably get to know each other a little better. Are you fine to organise something yourselves?"

"Ugh, I suck at organising things." Ae Ri said. "How about we go grab coffee now and chat?"

"Sure." I smiled, nodding, trying not to shake my head viciously up and down with the energy of a labrador about to go on a walk. She gathered her things and then, together, we walked out of the offices and down the street to a café.

We must have looked like an odd pair. A 6'5 guy and a 4'11 (yep, she didn't even break 5 foot) model of a woman. I ordered an espresso shot and a slice of cake and she ordered a tall latte. I found the coffee orders ironic, a flipped mirror image of our statures. We took our orders and went to sit in some very low, very cushioned seats.

My fear that the conversation would stagnate due to my nervousness was wiped away swiftly on our walk, and that continued in the café. Ae Ri was too charming. A tad air headed and incredibly bubbly, she drove the conversation. Even when I stuttered and stumbled over my words she was either giggling or dispelling my nerves away another way. By the time we sat down, it felt like I'd known her for years.

We talked more and soon I knew a lot more about her. She was an only child who had grown up here despite her family mainly being based in South Korea. I knew she liked baking and climbing, electronic music, raving and romcoms. Everything she said was mundane and normal but I hung on every word. Before I realised it the cake and coffee was gone and we were still going back and forth.

"So... Why do you wanna be shorter?" The question appeared quite randomly, forming as if from no where in the conversation. Like she'd been sitting on it for a while, bursting to ask. She was sat on the edge of her seat now, cutely looking up at me. I looked around the café, her eye contact making me squirm internally.

"Well, like I said before, it just feels like I'm... Too tall, you know. I'm just too big for stuff."

"It's not just that though is it?" She asked, probing, an odd twinkle in her eye. Suddenly I felt uncomfortable. "Come on, tell me." She continued, insistent.

"Um... Well, I kinda... It's not easy to talk about." I mumbled.

"Aw, don't worry. You can tell me." She smiled again and I felt my defences falling apart. It was weird. Like she'd known I was keeping something held back, digging to reach my hidden vulnerability. "I'm going to be helping you right? Help you shrink down a little and... You can tell me." She said, voice soothing the tension that had built in my shoulders.

She was right. "I was - Um... I was bullied about my height. A lot. A-as a kid. I... Kind of hate it."

A noise came out of her. Did she just stifle a laugh? When I looked at her, she looked heart broken. Her eyebrows were arched together, pulm coloured lips drawn down, eyes shining, looking like she was actively watching my memories playing out. Had I imagined the noise? Or did she just choke on her empathetic response. She reached out with both hands and grabbed one of mine. The thought was erased instantly. "I'm so sorry to hear that, Paul!" She scooched closer, grip tightening. "I totally understand. I got bullied a lot too. Being Asian and short kinda made me a target. Well, until these girls came in." She pushed her arms together, making cleavage swell out the gaping maw of her top. It drew my eye. I immediately snapped my eyes away, up, back to her face. She just laughed, sensing my embarrassment. "It's okay. I drew your attention to them, it's my fault. But yeah, I get it, don't worry. You can be totally open with me." She said, squeezing again... My hand not her boobs.

I melted into putty in those hands. Literally. She was almost kneading my flesh in hers and gradually she disarmed every one of the walls I put up. She felt safe. Gentle. Warm.

I can't even remember the last half of our conversation. She wrung details out of me, about my past bullying. About lots of things. The deep, cushioned seat became the long chair in a therapist's office and I spewed out feelings I hadn't shared with anyone else. Then, after what turned out to be an hour and a half of talking, she gave me her phone number. Since her screen was busted she took my phone and typed her name and number in - even adding in a love heart to the name.

I didn't want to admit it, but I was far more smitten than I realised. Praying our budding relationship was, in fact, going down the romantic path I hoped it was, I pocketed my phone. We parted ways and by the early evening I had a message from her pop up in my phone.

And that's how I met the woman who shrunk me down to 5 inches tall...

Chapter 2 - The first transfer by Kokoji
Author's Notes:

I feel like a broken record for saying this but - thank you to gtortoise for advice and some help with pacing!

That weekend I felt like I was walking on clouds. Ae Ri and I would text back and forth, chatting about everything and anything.

I was dumbfounded as the weekend bled into the week and somehow this amazing woman continued talking to me. In fact, as time went on, we started messaging more. Mornings, she'd be the first person I spoke to, evenings, the last. Gradually, it got to a point where I'd hang on every message, checking multiple times to see if the ticks had turned blue. Phantom vibrations from my phone had me eagerly ripping my pocket apart to check non-existent notifications on my home screen. Smitten was beginning to become an understatement.

Weeks piled up into a month. I steeled my will, coming to a decision. It was time to ask Ae Ri out. I knew it as a bad idea. I knew it could ruin everything. Not just a budding friendship but, also while reason for our meeting - the height transfer. The signs were undeniable though, weren't they? Usually I was oblivious to advances from the opposite sex but this was above and beyond anything I'd ever encountered in my life. This must be going towards something romantic... Right? 'Or maybe she's just ridiculously nice and you're reading into a fantasy you want to be true.' Fuck you frontal lobe. I was taking the plunge. I was asking her out.

My initial instinct was the send a message via text but I deleted that after a few characters had been typed. No, that felt cowardly. I needed to do this over the phone at the very least. My heart skipped like a needle on a record when she picked up. I swallowed the fear and the lump in my throat. I told her I liked her. Surprisingly, I couldn't stop the words falling out of me after the confession. Words about how I thought she was stunningly gorgeous. About how she was the nicest, most sincere person I'd ever met. How I felt more connected to her than anyone I'd ever been with before. How even in month I felt like we were just linked by the brain. Yeah, smitten was an understatement.

I couldn't stop until I got to the question. "Doyouwannagoonadate?" I'd blurted pretty abruptly, cutting off the waterfall of words. I went deathly quiet waiting for a response. The silence that hung in the air were heavier than a truck on my shoulders. When the jubilant voice rang through the phone and the answer came, I almost squealed. It felt like a ray of sun burst through the clouds. My fingers were numb. My head was light. I couldn't stop smiling. The conversation went on a little longer, but that's basically how our relationship began.

The first date went smoother than butter. To be completely honest, it didn't even feel like a first date. We'd gotten to know each other so well that it was just us hanging out, laughing and eating. Sure, we went to a fancy Italian restaurant and got dressed up, but it was just a formality. I was wearing a dark navy suit, no tie and she was wearing a tight, black dress that accented her paler skin. God, she looked positively poured into it up top. Her dark make up matched her dress and the purple heels boosted her up to 5'5. She looked fantastic.

There was another formality that I stuck to. I paid the bill. I insisted. Although, looking back now, maybe I shouldn't have. But I didn't think about it much after she made her own insistence. With a look in her eye that translated her true meaning, she insisted that we go back to mine. After that, I don't think I thought much at all.

We'd bustled into my beat up car as quickly as possible, eager to peel out and start the 30 minute journey back to my place. Yet, even with a relatively short drive, Ae Ri couldn't keep her hands off of me. Popping my shirt buttons open she slipped a hand in, caressing my chest. Every touch felt electric, making my whole body crackle with a static excitement. She leaned in, breasts smushing against my arm, her warm breath tickling my ear and neck. She nibbled my ear lobe and melted my brain, forcing me onto auto pilot. But then she began to unbuckled my belt and I felt a niggling sense that things were getting a tad dangerous. Getting me worked up was one thing but this was getting out of hand. I wrestled back some brain power and asked her to wait, laughing, I said I'd prefer to get home alive so we could actually have sex.

She'd paused for a second and then pouted her plum toned lips, pulling away. Immediately I cursed myself, thinking I'd totally ruined everything. What came next had the hair on the back of my neck standing.

Ae Ri leaned forwards and fished under the seat. With the chu-chunk-chunk-chunk that my rickety old seat made whenever it was moved, she pushed her seat back. "What're you doing?" I asked, perplexed. She didn't respond, instead she leaned back into the thin cushions and grabbed her melon like breasts, kneading them, a light moan coming out of her. I felt like my eyes almost exploded out of my head. She hiked her mid-thigh dress higher up her creamy legs. Jesus, the more she revealed the more I realised they were thicker than I'd originally thought. At this point I knew what was about to happen but my brain wasn't processing it well. I continued taking rapid, confused glances at her between driving. This couldn't be happening. This was some crap that happened in movies and TV shows.

She put a heeled foot onto the dash, toes curling just slightly around the sole. Her dark purple nails glinted in the light of the passing street lamps as she slipped one hand around the hem of the dress and up out of my view, under her dress. I could  just about see her knuckles moving whenever her fingers shifted.

My mouth was bone dry, "wha-what are you doing?" I rasped, looking out at the road and back to her as often as I could.

Delicately, purposefully she pulled her underwear to the side and began playing with herself like mozart played the piano. A throaty exhale came out of her that made my skin erupt into goosebumps. Tingles ran up and down my spine, my already turgid dick hardening into adamantium, threatening to rip my trousers open. She worked her hand up and down, rubbing and teasing her sex, pushing the hem of the dress tantalisingly higher with every move. A musty, heedy, overpowering scent began to fill my car and the seams of my trousers creaked. A moan pierced my ears and plunged into my brain, rewiring priorities and killing all logic. I ran a red, eyes barely on the road, the whine of someone's horn blaring into the distance.

I watched her knuckles sink as she clearly pushed her finger(s?) into her her sex. The sound. That fucking sound. I could hear how wet she was. A deeper, more animal moan followed, laced with a passion that had me on the edge of my seat. Her other hand was back up top fondling her best again. Nails raked the exposed skin, leaving little white lines that quickly faded. She pulled the low cut dress lower and freed a breast from the lacey bra that contained it. The most perfect, pink, puffy nipple was freed, massively engorged, pulled and tweaked between her fingers.

I almost crashed the car and a half chuckle half hum came out of her. The smell in here was a drug. My heart was thundering in my chest as the slick sound of her finger fucking herself became deafening. The words she said cut through all other noise. "Paul, I wanna fuck. Now." Was all she purred. The world became muted. The beeping horns. The road. The journey. All that existed was my one singular goal.

I pulled into the dark car park of a petrol station, only a half mile from my house. I gave her exactly what she wanted...


From that point we met at least every weekend and sometimes multiple times a week.

Cinema, dinner, lunch, food markets, bars, night clubs, rock climbing, boat trips... The list went on and pretty soon we'd been dating for almost 3 months. I'd paid every tab. I didn't explicitly mind but I just didn't know how to bring up this uncomfortable conversation. We'd discussed jobs and although, Ae Ri worked for a legal company I couldn't imagine her job was high paying. The way she described it always sounded so flippant and carefree.

Which is why attending her company's Christmas party was such an eye opener. Ae Ri was a big deal.
We both got dressed up again and went to the office party. When we got in, we received a hero's welcome and I met a flurry of people all congratulating my girlfriend. Apparently, she'd recently become the youngest partner in her legal firm's history. This ditsy, happy go lucky Asian bombshell was practising law at the highest level. You'd never have guessed from her apartment but she must have been ridiculously loaded. More importantly in the moment, was how everyone treated her. It was like she was royalty here. A rock star crossed with a cult leader. People doted on her. This tiny lady was a metaphorical powerhouse. A force of nature. She spoke and everyone listened. The second hand pride I felt from her success was immense. Being attached to a shining star meant the evening was a whirlwind. All up until we met Charlotte.

Ae Ri and I detached from the congratulatory mob and moved over to get some drinks from a tiny make shift bar at the edge of the party. It was quieter here and gave a chance to chat. Just as I was about to voice my pride for Ae Ri and ask why she hadn't said anything about becoming a partner, a tall, leggy, curvy, drunk redhead stumbled into me. Even at 6'5, she looked tall. With her 2 inch heels she must have been over 6 foot tall, making her at least a foot taller than Ae Ri bare foot.

She bumped into me first, on the way to more vodka, and smiled up. "Oh, hi, handsome." She grinned. Her attention diverted away from the vodka, a memory, and she swivelled to face me, elbow colliding with something. The something was the diminutive Ae Ri who had been next to me. "Oh... Hi, Ri." The red head said in a flat voice.

"Charlotte." My girlfriend responded with a smile. The tone of the word let me know the cheerful smile was fake. "This is Paul, my boyfriend."

An appalled look painted across Charlotte's face. Then a snide grin. She looked to me, "seriously? Her? Come on, you could do way better." I couldn't. "I mean, sure she has boobs, but wouldn't you prefer," she leaned in, pressing her body against me, "the whole package?" If her demeanour hadn't been enough to know this woman was drunk, her breath was. But... It was impossible to deny that this buxom woman was beautiful. The long dress she worse had a slit along the side, showing off her long, toned leg and the wide hips that flared out of her waspish waist. Fire like hair cascaded down her shoulders and back, framing her snow like, freckled bust and, above that, a face that was fit for a model. Beautiful on the outside but seemingly rotten on the inside.
"Um... I'm flattered, but - " I didn't get to finish what I was saying.

Ae Ri squeezed in between us and, with a malice I'd never seen from her, pushed the woman back. Charlotte looked annoyed, staring down her bust at the Asian woman standing before her.

"He doesn't want what you're offering, Charlotte." She said planting her hands on her hips. I won't lie. The assertiveness was fucking hot.

Charlotte rolled her blue eyes, scoffed and looked down at Ae Ri. "I'm sorry, the adults were talking, tiny." Her freckled features turned up to me and she saw Ae Ri was clearly right. "God, something else you don't deserve." She directed the next part at me. "Be careful around the midget. She's more than meets the eye. And..." She stepped around Ae Ri, bumping her face with her chest before brushing her swollen bosom against my arm. "If you ever want to play with someone your own size, you know where to find me." I watched her go, swaying her hips hypnotically as she mingled back into the crowd.
Once she was out of ear shot, I turned back to Ae Ri. "Jesus, what the fuck was that?"

"She's just mad I made partner." Ae Ri puffed up with pride, brushing off the fact she'd just been slapped by a boob. "I used to be her assistant." She winked. That made my eyebrows rise. Alright, now that interaction made more sense. "I wonder how she'll react when I'm bigger." She made an overly thoughtful expression and tapped her chin. "I'm sure she'll be a lot more polite when she can't lord her size over me... Sure you wouldn't want to exchange a little extra?" Ae Ri asked, a glint in her dark eyes. I laughed at the time...


Christmas came and went in a standard fashion. Ae Ri spent the holidays with me since her family was all in South Korea. We had a blast watching Christmas movies, eating too much and exchanging presents. I was always slightly amazed by just how much she ate. I know she was an active person, hitting the gym and climbing regularly, but such a small size seemed amazingly good at packing food in. We joked that it all somehow went to her boobs.

After Christmas we spent new years together and then, only the week after, we were back in Dr. Wilson's office. We'd had a few check ins with him so he knew all about our relationship. Initially, he'd been a bit concerned but, in the end, he shrugged it off. After all, our genetic compatibility was great and we'd aced the other tests they'd subjected us to.

Now we were going through the final steps. The last paper work before the transferring would start. Giddily, I signed my name at the bottom of each sheet, dating them too. Ae Ri had already signed hers - she'd read each page carefully, and if she was fine with it then so was I. It's not like I'd be able to understand anything more than she had so I didn't even bother reading.

Dr. Wilson took the papers, stacked them together noisily on his desk and stood up. He reached out his empty hand, shaking our hands one after the other. "Welcome to the program." Beaming, he moved around his desk. "I'll call one of our team and you'll be taken through to the labs to be fitted for your bracelet." In a few strides he'd left the room, leaving us alone.
I offered my hand to Ae Ri and her tiny one slipped into my palm. Squeezing, I grinned. "I can't believe this is happening."

"I know!" She squealed. "New year and new me!" Ae Ri shook her hand in mine just as, if not more, excited than I was. "Gosh, I don't know how I'm going to feel taller!"

"Somehow even more confident?" I asked, smirking. Ae Ri slapped my bicep jokingly.

"Are you trying to say I'm big headed?" She pretended to be angry.

"No! Not at all. It's just amazing that you have so much personality in such a small package." I chided, pinching her sides and causing a fit of giggles.

"Well, it's about time this package got as big as I feel, don't you think?" I nodded, eyes darting down to her chest. After we transferred some size, I wondered just how massive those things would feel to me. "Hey!" She laughed, slapping me again, teasing, "get your head out of the gutter." Then a devilish smile replaced the feigned indignation. "Alright, fine, don't." She yanked her hand from mine and hefted up her bust. "Your big hands won't seem so big tonight when these girls are even juicier." Ae Ri squeezed her fingers into her pillows. "Think you're gonna be able to handle them or will your teeny, tiny fingers not be up to the task?"

I was surprised by just how big her trash talk was. It was like she'd be taking a whole foot from me. More surprisingly was my body's reaction. I shuffled my legs slightly, trying to hide the bulge that was rapidly tightening in my jeans. Opening my mouth to respond, the words never came - my rebuttal to her challenge was interrupted by the office door opening. Ae Ri dropped her bust, sending her breasts subtly bouncing beneath her top. She had snapped her gaze forwards, a slight warmth on her cheeks. I was trying so hard not to laugh.
"This is Dr. Hamilton." Dr. Wilson said, introducing a shorter, nerdier looking man. I didn't want to be mean but this guy looked like a walking stereotype. He must have been 5'5, short hair, pale skin, a slight hunch to his stature and an overall sickly appearance. His brown eyes looked absolutely tiny through his glasses, lenses about as thick as double glazed glass.

"I take it she wants to donate some height to you?" He joked, pushing the glasses up the ridge of his nose.

"Oh, I like him. He's funny." Ae Ri chuckled, pointing to Dr. Hamilton with her thumb and looking up at me. She turned back to him grinning only marginally upwards. The man wasn't too much bigger than her and may have actually been lighter due to her hobbies. Now it was his turn to blush. She tended to have that effect on people.

Dr. Wilson metaphorically passed us on to our new host and, together, we left him, walking through the building to the back of house, away from the offices. This is where the magic happebed. As we went Dr. Hamilton talked through next steps.

I felt my mind trailing as Ae Ri and Dr. Hamilton began chatting about the intricacies. I hadn't known Ae Ri grasped the science to this level. I took in as much as I could. The jist of it was: We would both be hooked up to bracelets that connected to a system on the lab servers. They could then change the values and our sizes on their end until we reach our desired sizes. That, of course, could only be done over a period of time. If done in one session, the shock to our bodies could be harmful. Today we'd only be exchanging an inch. The bracelets would stay on though. They would be on until we reached the sizes we agreed on and for an extra acclimation period.

Neither of us was disappointed about only exchanging an inch today. We'd both done our research and knew the process took time. Honestly, I'd be happy to be down to 6'4. What did catch us both off guard was what he went on to explain. Although the changes were somewhat proportional, my one inch held a lot more mass - muscle and fat - than an extra inch for Ae Ri. Consequently, there would be some additional changes to her body. It wouldn't be much, but Ae Ri was about to get a boost in muscle mass and curves. I.E. Her breasts and butt (and other muscles) were about to get proportionally bigger. Shock was rapidly replaced by an even more infectious glee for us both. This just kept getting better.

We reached a lab and were ushered into two little booths to change. Since we were only exchanging an inch, we'd been instructed to wear respectively baggier or tighter clothes. Shoes could be provided if the size was too far off. For the process we'd both need to be in our underwear, at least for the first calibration, anyway. I knew I'd be a little more self conscious than Ae Ri due to my lanky body so, in my booth I psyched myself up. Today would be the first step in being the size I wanted to be.

Emerging from the changing room in nothing more than a pair of boxers, I found Ae Ri stood opposite Dr. Hamilton. She was wearing a sports bra and a pair of panties. The man looked like he was sweating bullets opposite my girlfriend. Was he just struggling to keep his eyes off of her? I stepped over to catch the last of the conversation. "N-no, I don't think that would be possible." He said, almost hiding behind his clip board. "Anyway, let me grab a nurse to hook you both up to the monitoring equipment." He said, relief on his face, white coat fluttering as he scampered away.
"What was that about?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just asking how they work some of the more disproportionate changes." Ae Ri shrugged. If my rational mind had been working better, I might have asked for more details. Instead, all the talk about disproportionate changes had me hung up on our earlier conversation, busy fantasising about Ae Ri having even bigger boobs.

A male and female nurse came over, cutting my time for contemplation to an end. Soon Ae Ri and I had electrodes dotted around our body. We were sat in two large, round, comfy chairs, waiting for the procedure to start. Dr. Hamilton returned with a set of matching bracelets. Thin metallic bands that looked to be made up of lots of little sections, presumably to allow them to shrink and grow with the wearer. He sheepishly placed one on Ae Ri and one on me.
Everything this guy did dripped with a nervous energy. He even dashed back away from us like he'd had his feet burned. Picking up a tablet from a counter nearby Hamilton tapped it a few times.

"Ready?"

I looked over to Ae Ri and extended my hand again, mirroring what I'd done in the office. She threaded her fingers through mine and smiled. Looking to Hamilton, I nodded. Ae Ri voiced a confirmation. Then the transfer began.

A tiny light on the bracelet glowed and it hummed on my arm, vibrating. There's literally no way I can describe the sensation of shrinking and really get across how it feels. Imagine that feeling of sinking in your seat, letting yourself slide down the chair - but now, keep in mind that you're not sliding down. Your legs are sliding up, feet dragging across the floor. Your whole body is inching in. Suddenly, that breath you'd just taken isn't the right size for your lungs and there's so much oxygen in your chest that you feel like you're going to burst. Then again, maybe that last part was just because I gasped as everything started. The jolt of energy in your wrist will do that though. That warm grip on your arm that sends tingles all through your body hits hard.
I watched for a handful of seconds as my chest shrank in and my shoulders receded. My underwear's elastic waistband became less taunt and less snug.

I was so preoccupied with my own transformation that I almost didn't register Ae Ri's. Almost. It was pretty hard to miss considering the moan that erupted out of her just a moment after my shrinking had stopped. My size was being routed into her now and her dainty fingers throbbed thicker and longer, crawling across my skin as they closed harder around the back of my hand. They dug into my fingers like tiny knives, strength bursting in her muscles. Her head was tilted back against the chair and I could subtly see her ebony hair inch up the white cushion. Her shoulders widened and definition deepened very slightly across her arms. I was more distracted by her chest. By the material of her sports bra pulling taunt, soft, heavy breast surging out to overfill the bra just enough to cause her skin to spill over the edge.

Then, just like that, it stopped. Ae Ri's flexed body relaxed in the chair, slumping slightly. "Oh fuck." She whispered, eyes fluttering open. Her gorgeous mahogany eyes turned to me, bigger than before. The smile on her lips stretched wider, white teeth shining, enchanting me. The fear was gone in an instant and I grinned back, positively spellbound. Her whole body had thickened slightly. Thicker legs, wider hips, bigger boobs. Even her chest and back and become just a tad girthier. She looked amazing.

Eagerly, Ae Ri stood from her chair, hand still in mine, coaxing me up too. I pushed away any hesitation and stood. Ae Ri wobbled, not used to her new height and stared down her body, taking it all in. I wasn't looking at myself. I was marvelling at her as well. To me, she'd just sprouted two inches taller and a little sturdier - from mid chest to nearer, but not quite, shoulder height. The curve of her breasts and her hips was more exaggerated and her whole body had a new layer of power added to it. I liked the change.

She looked up at me, craning her neck less, a wonderment shining in her eyes as she saw me from a new vantage point. Then she rocked up onto her tip toes and pushed a kiss to my lips. I was pushed back by the force of it, both of us going into the kiss with the usual amount of movement - more than was necessary now.

I finally looked away from Ae Ri at the world and drank in the changes. It felt uncanny. Everything was just slightly askew, just slightly off, and my brain wasn't handling the stimulus well. They'd warned us about this. I ran through the steps, closing my eyes, taking a deep breath, three... Two... One... When I opened my eyes things seemed to shiver and then click into place, the that weird sensation that everything was off evaporating.

I couldn't believe it. I was shorter and my beautiful girlfriend just became even more mind numbingly hot. I squeezed Ae Ri's hand and we kissed properly, without bashing teeth.

I couldn't wait to give her more of my size.

Chapter 3 - Cracks in the foundation by Kokoji
Author's Notes:

Thanks to King Offjer for some interesting, embarrassing ideas for this part!

A myriad tests were run on us after the first size transfer. We were stuck there for what felt like hours being prodded and poked and stabbed (by needles). The whole time I wanted to feast my eyes on the snack that was my girlfriend. I, unfortunately, had to limit how much I looked due to being stuck in only my underwear. Even as baggy as they were, it was a tight rope walk of stealing glances and trying not to get aroused. It was basically torture. Battling the urge to stare at her all damn day, I ended up failing. Or at least, semi failing. My dick stirred to life a little too much and a shape in the baggy, cloth underwear half swelled. I did my best to keep my cheeks from heating up, but seeing the nurses and doctors do a double take had my entire body feeling hot.

The only saving grace was looking over at Ae Ri and seeing her notice. She played off a giggle, scratching the side of her face to hide the smile. In the few times we had made eye contact I could feel excitment radiating off of her. She was just as hungry to have a test run of our new bodies, eyes darting up and down over me every so often. That softened the gut punch of embarrassment slightly.

One by one the necessary tested were finished and, eventually, we changed back into our clothes. Right before our departure we were given a care package. It mostly contained medication and a few emergency numbers, but there were some discount codes for clothing outlets. It was a nice touch.

When we got to the car I threw the care package into the back seat and jumped into the front. Sensing another impromptu automobile based sexcapade approaching, I tried to make the home bound journey quick. However, to my surprise Ae Ri was a slave to a different carnal need this time.

She seemed distracted from the outset of the drive, looking out of the windows, scanning. "Babe, can we hit a drive through? I-I'm starving." She said, fidgeting. Of course. I'd forgotten completely about that tidbit from Dr. Hamilton's spiel. Changing size, shrinking or growing, burned a lot of calories. As if on cue I felt my own stomach ache with a jolt of hunger.

Golden arches loomed closer and I popped my indicator up. "Good timing," I laughed, maneuvering into the drive thru. Lucky for us, it was quiet and, with only one car ahead of us, we were up to say our orders. I ordered two double quarter pounders, some fries and a milkshake. Ae Ri quipped, "same for me," and I rose my eyebrows in surprise. She noticed and frowned.

"What?"

"Are you sure?" I asked. Sure, she could put food away, but eating the same order as me seemed ludicrous even with the size differences.

"Yeah, come on. I'm starving." She said, shooing me to make the order with her hand. Chalking it up to her eyes being too big for her stomach, I dubiously leaned closer to the microphone, relaying the double order. Everyone inched through the drive thru and we drove into the space between the order and payment points. Waiting quietly, mind wandering, I flinched when Ae Ri winced, gasping, leaning forwards, holding her middle. Her body flexed, curling up, stomach roaring to life.

"Jesus! Are you alright?" I asked, worried.


"Y-yeah." She mumbled, sweat glistening on her skin.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked, on edge.

"I don't... I don't know. I'm just r-really hungry." She groaned. Now I was freaking out and guilty. No wonder she had ordered so much. Wanting to get the food and stop what looked like a painful ordeal, I glued myself to the car ahead of us. At the next window I paid frantically and continued forwards, keeping my bumper almost touching the car before ours. Thankfully, things moved like clockwork and, as the car ahead left, we slid forwards, allowing me to accept a large bag of food.

I passed it and the milkshakes directly over to Ae Ri. A feral creature claimed it, snatching the bag out of my grasp and ripping through the paper, digging for precious nutrition. Pouring fries into her face with one hand, she greedily grabbed at a burger in the second. Munching, Ae Ri opened the little cardboard box and extracted the hefty, cheesey, half pound of grease and meat. Ae Ri was usually mindful of how she ate, taking care to be at least somewhat lady-like. I'd assumed it was drilled into her by her parents to combat her natural clumsy, ditzy persona. That was our the window now though and she was practically a tornado. A tornado with an oddly flawless precision. I'd seen this woman spill food a million times, but her focused feasting left not even a crumb awry. Pushing the end of a stray fry into her mouth - it had been caught between her lips like a cigarette - she lifted the burger and chomped into it, sauce smearing at the corners of her mouth... I hadn't even left the drive thru yet.

A tad relieved and a tad concerned by the ravenous animal sat besides me, I wanted to get home even faster than before. I peeled out of the car park and hit the road, tires squealing. Looking to Ae Ri I saw that she had appeared to have perfected the art of stuffing her face in motion. I wondered if she was even chewing her food. My vixen of a girlfriend was in a flow state of eating, mouth never empty, a metaphorical conveyor of food at her maw. Shit, was she already on the second burger? Glassy eyed, she gnashed through the food, only pausing to take huge drags on the cement thick milkshake. "Oh fuck, why is this so good?" Came a mumbled, pleasured question.

I focused back on the road, unnerved by the zombie trance. A handful of minutes passed and I took solace in the fact we were close, the petrol station that had capped our first date passing by on the left. We were only a few minutes away. Ignoring the smacking lips and moans of joy, I sped over to my apartment, parking up on the road outside. Finally, I glanced over at Ae Ri. "Hey, are you o-" I blinked a few times. She was laid out on the seat, cradelling a bowling ball of a stomach, sauce and grease on her face. She moaned, clutching at the food baby that forced her top to ride up along what would usually be slightly defined abs. Now, her taunt navel was on show, lines of definition pushed out by the volume of food held behind them.

"How am I still hungry?" She whined.

"Wha-" I looked into the paper bag, through the claw marks, at what should have been my half of the food. It was filled with empty wrappers. "You ate everything?" I asked, amazed. Even my milkshake was gone. That must have been at least 2000 calories in one sitting. "And you're still hungry?!"

"I know." Ae Ri purred, corner of her lips turning up into a smirk. Was she proud? Proud that she could eat her and my food and still be hungry? Or... Did she do it out of spite? No, that didn't make sense. My magnified girlfriend turned to see my expression. She sensed the slight betrayal I was feeling and the smirk, unbelievably, seemed to grow. "What?" She laughed. "Oh come on, it was just a few burgers, don't get bent out of shape. What? Surprised I could handle a big, manly meal?" I was shocked. Shocked she could stomach two of my order and shocked by the fact that she was rubbing salt in the wound after eating my portion. My expression only deepened. If I had done this to her, I'd feel terrible and here she was rubbing it in. She threw her hands up, rolling her eyes. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I just... I couldn't stop." Her stomach gurgled as if it were trying to drive the point home. She draped a hand on it, smirk only now beginning to fade. "I've... Never felt like this before in my life. I've always struggled to put on any kind of weight so it's a little exciting." She stifled a tiny burp and a silence settled. My annoyance lingered, even if I had forgiven her for devouring my food. I could understand her getting swept up in the excitement but it ruffled my feathers that she'd seen I was hurt and kept pushing thingd.

"How about I make it up to you?" Ae Ri gave me the old innocent, puppy dog eyes as she asked. It could have melted chocolate. The toothy grin and the sinful look it became could have seared beef. She winked and, as if by magic, my mood lifted. She was right. Who cared about some burgers anyway?

"Do you need help getting up?" I asked, overly eager.

Ae Ri struggled forwards, her breasts laying atop her stomach and rolling to the sides slightly. "No, I should be fine."

Bustling inside, I punched the alarm code in and shut the door behind us. Ae Ri had slipped passed and was stood in front of me, blocking the apartment off. She shrugged her jacket off, slipping it off of her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. "Babe, can you grab that?" She asked, stepping forwards, deeper into the hall that connected the rooms of my apartment. I stooped down to grab the jacket, confused. My fingers brushed the fabric just as a white material pooled in front of me. My eyes locked to the top on the floor, then up to my grinning girlfriend who stood over me, facing me. "Oops. That too, Paul." I was almost salivating, easily looking passed the bump of her food baby to the overflowing cups of her sports bra. Ae Ri shuffled backwards, grinning down at me as her fuller, heavier bust jiggled in it's confines. Her shoes came off. Popping the brass button on her jeans open, they shimmied down next. Down along her longer, slightly more toned, slightly shapelier legs. Fuck, I loved science.

Stepping out of the denim, backing away towards the bedroom she left me dumbly staring, mouth slightly open, body hunched over. This was closer to what I'd been expecting in the car, yet now I was entranced and dumbfounded. She stepped out of sight, into my bedroom. Still frozen, I just stood there. Her leg emerged, back into view, caressing the door frame, underwear hanging from her ankle. The leg kicked out of the doorway and flicked her underwear off, against the wall opposite the door. She'd undressed herself, leaving item after item in a trail of clothing that led to the bedroom.

I tore through my apartment rabidly, leaving the clothes, charging towards the bedroom, my hunger a distant memory.

I made it into the room just as Ae Ri forced her tight, elastic breast prison off. The might needed to free her chest left her slightly off balance and she tumbled onto her ass, sat on the edge of my bed.

The display of jiggling, bouncing, bigger boobage flicked the switch on my brain and I dropped her clothes, launching at her. Lips locking, we transformed into a bundle of limbs and fell horizontal. She twisted, bringing me to the side and pushing me down. Her stomach was pressed into me for a moment, a solid lump, and then disappeared, her hands shoving my shoulders into the bed. Springs squeaked, more strength than I'd expected coming down, her heavier weight sat on my hips. I was surprised by the move, but was left smiling up at her, basking in the glow of the kiss and her new found roughness.

It was so surreal. Only two inches difference and yet this felt so... For lack of a better term, different. She'd been on top before but she'd never done it like this, forcing me down. Her body anchored me down, heavier and girthier than usual, her plush lips and flushed cheeks loomed just a smidge higher, the overhanging bluffs of her cliffs jutted out further, even more prominent. Everything boosted. Everything bigger. Together all these marginal changes made a big difference and it was driving me wild. She knew it too. The haughty grin paired with the engorged, cherry red nipples told me so.

Taking one of my hands in her own, she slapped it onto a tit and I let my fingers close, rock hard nub stabbing into my palm. Ae Ri tutted in disappointment. "Aw, still not enough." She pouted.

Being 6'5 meant big hands. A big handful. And even Ae Ri's monsters didn't fill them completely. Not before anyway. Now... My skin crawled with goosebumps as I felt the weight of her mammary in my palm. Between my fingers. Engulfing my thumb. That warm flood of breast just slightly overflowing around my hand. I don't know what she meant by 'not enough.' She may not have realised it, but I was acutely aware. This was already more than a handful. My girlfriend's tit was now too big to fully hold in one hand. My dick creaked and I let out a truly pathetic noise as the realisation struck. Her F cups were probably a lot closer to a G after the extra amplification to her bust, but the transfer of that inch was playing a big role too... For some reason one inch lost felt like much more right now.

A strange series of emotions ran through me. I swallowed, trying to moisten my dry mouth. Something akin to intimidation rippled like a plucked guitar string inside of me. It was silly though, right? Being intimidated by my tiny girlfriend being slightly bigger. But it wouldn't just be her, it would be the whole world. Even just an inch transfered between us made this much difference.

Overshadowing those worried, scared feelings was this behemoth horniness that refused to be silenced. Like, fuck me. Even with the trepidation spicing my thoughts this other monkey brain was screaming at me. These were the biggest boobs I'd ever had a chance to fondle in my fucking life. And they were only going to be getting bigger while I got smaller. Her words from back at the clinic rung in my head. That cockiness. That playfulness. That eagerness to just overwhelm me. My brain conjured up images that played in my mind, pairing the scene before me to what was possible in the future. My cock throbbed hard, her naked crotch against my jean clad one. The devilish smile that formed on her face as she ground against me was a warning I didn't decipher quickly enough. Shifting her weight, leaning forwards and bringing her body down onto me, Ae Ri made me panick for a moment. She easily brushed my arms aside and brought her boobs right down onto my face, mashing her creamy cleavage together and smushing my vision black. The smell of her sweat and sickly sweet perfume made my head spin and my rigid member throb harder.

"Told you they'd be too big to handle." Her melodic, cooing voice filled my mind. Had she just read my mind? "My big, juicy girls got bigger and juicier and heavier and now you're worried your tiny fingers can't hold them all, right?" Why was this turning me on so much? She transitioned one breast over to smother my face completely, the other becoming an ear muff. A thick nipple pushed against my lips as she continued. "And this is just the beginning, babe. God, they're gonna get so big." She whispered, giggling into my ear, stomach flexing on my chest. "You're gonna help me make them so fucking big, aren't you, Paulie? You're gonna make all of me so fucking big." My body was tingling, pins and needles all over. With a shiver, it finally dawned on me. She'd known her massive tit had outgrown my hand. Ae Ri wasn't disappointed her breast wasn't filling my hand. She was disappointed it hadn't dwarfed my hand. Dwarfed my hand like she was going to make sure it would.

My back arched and my hips involuntary thrashed, stabbing my member into Ae Ri. She rode me expertly, keeping her weight balanced and maintaining the suction of her chest on my face. Her hand came up and cupped my head, holding me against her boob. Only when my bucking died down did she finally keep talking. She pulled me into her tit fiercely. "Mhmmm, suck on it, Paulie." She ordered, pushing down harder, forcing the nipple into mouth. I did as asked, feeling like a puppet on her strings.

My tongue flirted with her nipple, darting to and fro, circling, pulling out every trick in the book as I silently prayed for release soon. After some moaning and some of her own bucking Ae Ri lifted up, releasing my face and allowing me to breath. She put a palm on my chest, stopping me sitting up, and lifted her leg, dismounting me. "I think it's about time we got these off, don't you?" She asked, climbing off of the bed and standing between my legs. Deftly, she undid my belt and easily pulled the baggy denim and my underwear down in one go.

My dick, eager for freedom, eager for attention, bobbed up and down, a strand of precum waving through the air before it slung back and splatted against the veiny mast. Ae Ri sunk to her knees, bringing her face close to my shaft. A hot sigh of fascination tickled the throbbing rod. "Oh wow, it looks a little less scary." She said, eyes wide and giddy, my dick placed right between them from my vantage point. Letting her tongue roll out, she licked my dick from base to tip, flicking her tongue at the end. Quivering, nerves sparking, my toes curled. You might have thought her statement would be offensive, but it was actually another welcome change. My seven and a half inch organ was great in theory but could be problematic with someone of Ae Ri's stature. More than once she'd told me to slow down in sex. It was hard not to lose myself in the moment and hurt her, thrusting too hard and, yes, too deep. Having a slightly (SLIGHTLY) smaller dick would be a blessing for our relationship... I hoped.

Those thoughts abruptly stopped when she pushed my legs wider and slipped between them. Purposefully, she arched her back and slapped her breasts into my lap, a globe on either side of my over stimulated cock. I was speechless, watching the display with parted lips and shallow breaths. Ae Ri kneaded her pale pillows together and, like some Chris Angel magic, my shaft disappeared - just the tip exposed, oozing precum into her cleavage. She leaned forwards and cleaned it off with her tongue. My body arched as I clung to my orgasm reigning it in, trying to elongate this whole thing.

But try as I might, when she started really fucking me with her tits, lapping at my tip, I could feel myself slipping. "Oh - A - Ae Ri... I... F - fuuuck." I couldn't articulate my warning, but she gleaned the meaning.

She let her perfect boobs fall from my lap and bobbed her head, practically inhaling my tip. She worked up and down a few times, tongue dancing around my twitching sex, forcing me to grip handfuls of my duvet. I watched in amazement as her head bobbed lower... And lower... And lower. A part of me felt that same twinge of fear and intimidation, wondering if she'd make it to the bottom, inhaling my whole dick. Alas, seven inches was still too much. I felt her stop with an inch and a bit of shaft still unobtainable in her blow job.

Relief flooded me and, as I relaxed, there came another rush. I let myself free fall into one of the biggest orgasms I'd ever experienced. My balls tightened, cum rocketing out of me like water from a fireman's hose, spraying Ae Ri's mouth with goop. She guzzled it down greedily, a hand coming up to massage my balls, seemingly trying to coaxing out every last drop.

I have no idea if it worked but it felt like she'd done the job. All I know for sure was that I hit the bed exhausted. Shrinking must have taken more of a toll than I'd thought because that and the mind numbing blow job had me exhausted. Ae Ri giggled from down below and stood, rising up and up and up into my vision. "You wait right here, Paulie. I'm gonna go raid your fridge and then we're going for round two."

I closed my eyes, mumbling some positive response as I released my grip on consciousness.


It took a few days to fully adapt to my size, shedding off those persistent worries and enjoying life. A bigger, sexier Ae Ri and a better fit in the world made forgetting my worries easy.

Something harder to adapt to was Ae Ri's changes. My wallet had taken a beating over the holidays and I was still paying for every one of our dates as weeks went on. Dates that were becoming increasingly more fantastical and extravagant. And, although Ae Ri's monstrous, post growth appetite had faded after that day (only after clearing out a few days worth of shopping in an evening), her appetite didn't completely go back to normal. My buxom, slender, short girlfriend was eating even more than she had previosuly in these fancier restaurants. She was burning a hole in my pocket and I had to get used to it. I avoided replacing my wardrobe for now, hoping to use the vouchers in the care package after the next wave of changes instead.

It was difficult to complain about the added expense of Ae Ri's appetite though. Mainly because a second change accompanied it. It was having an interesting effect on her physique. Honestly, it was like she was evolving. I'd said before that she was thicker than I'd originally guessed, but Ae Ri was still on the skinny side. Built like a typical kpop idol, just with a massive bust and a little extra muscle. Enough to surprise and delight me, but nothing crazy. Slim legs with a hint of tone, a tight butt and relatively narrow hips.

Now with her new appetite and invigorated work out ethic, she was getting thicker at a staggering rate. Her ass had plumped out amazingly, hips wider and thighs thicker. But it wasn't just down below, her stomach had tightened up more, abs becoming slightly more defined and her shoulders had broadened, back curved with some slightly more visible muscle. If someone asked her hobbies now they wouldn't be surprised to hear she was an avid gym goer and actively climbed. While she'd been more eager to replace her wardrobe, the added changes still put a strain on her new clothes.

One particularly amazing day she'd been showing off a brand new pair of leggings. She'd looked poured into them, the lime green material was shining, drawn tight over her skin. About to go to the gym, she'd bent down to put on her trainers. The lime green had split, the seam down the middle of her butt rupturing, giving in to the bulk it tried to contain. The elastic material sprung back, green receding like waves from the shore to reveal the pale, beautiful sand. But it wasn't sand. It was Ae Ri's gorgeous ass surging out, powerful curves flexing in surprise as she snapped straight. I was uncomfortably hard, but her response dialled me into a fervor. She turned to look at her ass, shocked by the wardrobe malfunction and then a shiver ran through her, she tilted her head back and she fucking moaned. This throaty, sexy sound that tapped into my primal brain.

The notion of hitting the gym was abandoned instantly. Ae Ri was on me in a second, leaping up, wrapping her legs around me. We bashed against the wall, bouncing off, her lips mashing to mine, a tongue suddenly in my mouth. I carried her to the bedroom, stumbling slightly as I blindly navigated through her apartment. When I dropped her onto her queen sized mattress she'd gripped the leggings, ripping the opening wider. Refusing to take them off, we used the new opening in her leggings to explore some novel positions. Hey, not 'adapting' doesn't have to be bad.

One thing became clear though. Ae Ri was as turned on by the results of the size transfer as I was. Slightly narcissistic, sure, but then it was hard to blame her when she looked like a piece of artwork.


Not everything was smooth sailing though. An epiphany formed. Ae Ri was high maintenance. Demanding. And not someone I wanted to get on the bad side of. These thoughts hadn't just appeared from her demand for fancy dates and good food. It did come to fruition on one of our dates though. A week before the next size transfer we went to an up scale Italian restaurant called 'Sole Siciliano'. The evening started great but as the food came out little things began to irk my girlfriend.

The bread wasn't warm. The butter knife wasn't perfectly clean. The table side salad prep was wrong. Her appetiser, calamari, didn't taste fresh. The wine was 'bad' - she didn't even taste it, she knew from the smell somehow. The crust on her pizza was a little over done. Small things. Small, insignificant things that, to me, were not even noticeable. But they piled up and up and up until Ae Ri was noticeably annoyed. Things came to a boiling point when dessert arrived. She'd taken one mouthful of tiramisu and slammed her dessert fork down. She snapped.

Ae Ri viciously clicked her fingers, arm up above her head, calling the waiteress over. As someone a tad socially awkward, my heart almost burst out of my chest when she did it. "Ri, what are you doing?" I'd asked, face turning red. I sank into my seat as Ae Ri ignored me and our waitress came over quickly. The poor 5'5, skinny woman was interrogated, raked over the coals. Ae Ri rattled off questions and the waitress stuttered out nervous answers. It was like artillery fire, unendingly pounding at the woman, each question coming louder and harder and more venomous. "What do you think this is?" "Do you think they'd serve this in Italy?" "Do you even know anything about Italian food?" "Where is the maître d'hôtel?" They were like bullets. punching into the woman, making her smaller and meeker, tears welling up in her eyes.

While the bullets continued to whiz out of my girlfriend and more and more eyes turned towards us, a sharply dressed man came over and ushered the woman away. He was about 5'9, slick, dark hair and a complexion kissed by the sun. He turned back to the table and spoke in a calm tone. "What seems to be the problem, miss?" He asked, a frustration just beneath the surface of his words.

Ae Ri listed everything that had annoyed her in the evening, counting things on her fingers one by one. "Well I can only apologise for the multitude of mistakes," the man replied with his thick accent, "please be assured, I will rectify your experience. Allow me to see what we can do with the bill." Ae Ri seemed pleased but held onto her anger. My stomach fell when the man kept talking. "However, I must implore you to please stay amicable with my staff. If you could, would you apologise to your young server?" Ae Ri bolted upright knocking her chair back, dress fluttering, bust bouncing, eyes burning with rage.

She looked up at the man, her heels only bringing the tip of her head to his nose. "Maybe when you," she stabbed a finger into his pinstriped lapel, "train her better, I will." They stared at one another for a few seconds that stretched on forever. Neither gave an inch. "Pay the bill, Paul. I'm gonna go call an uber." Ae Ri seethed before turning and clicking away in her heels.

The man deflated when Ae Ri was out of sight. It was insane to see that even this incredibly confident, stoic, proud man had been chiseled away by my tiny, usually happy go lucky girlfriend. He turned to me and gave a weary smile. "I really do apologise for the errors this evening. I... How about we give you some kind of discount for your next meal here, no? A peace offering for your um..."

"Girlfriend." I replied in a tiny voice.

"Ah, si, girlfriend." His smile seemed to say 'thank God you haven't married her yet.' He straightened his blazer, "I will go and strike off all the items on your bill that were not satisfactory. I'll be back shortly." He left, leaving me alone with everyone slyly taking looks at me. I felt so fucking embarrassed. I tried to ignore it. I kept my eyes down. Down at the table. Down at the tiramisu. Ae Ri had said it was sour. Spoiled. I don't know what compelled me, but I leaned in and picked up her fork. Carefully I scooped a piece up and ate it. I braced for the offensive taste she'd described.... It never came. It was fine. It was delicious, actually, the creaminess cut by the coffee soaked, cakey base. My brain spiralled. Had she just had a bad bite? Had she... Made it up? Sparked her own tantrum with a lie?

The man returned with the bill and a slip of paper. The discount. Quickly, I paid and hurried out, not wanting to draw more attention.

I found Ae Ri outside, impatiently tapping her foot as she checked her phone. "So what happened?" She asked.

"He took your stuff off the bill and we've got a discount on our next visit."

She ripped her dark eyes up from her phone and her ire turned to me. "Next visit?" suddenly it felt far more chilly. "I'm not coming back here. You should have asked for the whole meal to be free." Any ditzy-ness was gone. Her words were all scalpel sharp.

"I-I just didn't want to make a sence, you know?"

"A sce- Is that what you think I did? You think I made a scene? You think I'm some stupid, tiny brat making a scene?"

"N-no, I just -"

"Wait, do you think I should have apologised?"

"What? Do I... What?" I couldn't think.

"Do you?" She asked again, pressing for an answer. I knew what I should say. I knew what answer she wanted.

"She... She started crying." I whined. The distilled anger on Ae Ri's face made my insides curl into a ball. She angrily tapped at her phone, cancelling the uber.

"Whatever, Paul. You think I'm the bad guy when they tried to fucking scam us. I bet you even fucking tipped her."

"What are you doing?" I asked as my beautiful girlfriend began to stomp away, stuffing her phone into her purse.

"Walking home!" She barked. "Leave me alone."

"Ri, please don't!" I begged, following her.

"Leave. Me. ALONE!" She screamed, again drawing eyes to us. It worked. I let her go, not needing more social humiliation. I walked in the opposite direction and called my own uber.

That night I must have sent over two dozen apologies, pleading, asking her to just reply. It took her a whole 24 hours to even message me again.

We were able to patch things up before the next size transfer, a bouquet of flowers and some chocolates soothing the tension. Still, thoughts lingered. I distinctly remember thinking two things that night. The honeymoon period of our relationship was over and, more importantly, never piss Ae Ri off...

Chapter 4 - Stronger after the storm by Kokoji
After the blow out at the restaurant I felt like I was walking on egg shells. I'd apologised and sent presents, Ae Ri was talking to me again, but it still felt off. Like she was still a little, tiny bit miffed. I kept telling myself it was in my head though, just me reading into messages in an unintended way. The week wore on and I tried my best to stay positive. However, by the time Thursday rolled around I was feeling so run down that I hardly spoke to Ae Ri. By Friday it all made sense. I was ill. Like, man flu, body aches, pains, sore throat, coughing and headaches ill. I called in sick to work and then began getting ready to message Ae Ri. We'd packed out this weekend  with a boat ride, restaurants and a visit to some art gallery that seemed too fancy for me to understand. I had to cancel though. There was no way I was going to be able to do all of that.

The concept of telling her was making me incredibly anxious. I didn't want to annoy her again. Not so soon after our first big argument. Not when I had a niggling feeling that she was still mad. A palpable dread weighed on me as I stared at our messages. Fuck. I had to pull the trigger. I pressed the microphone icon and, sounding as stuffed up as I could, told Ae Ri we had to cancel.

Immediately, the symbol ticked and then turned blue. I locked my phone instantly, as if she could see me looking at the message. The dread got heavier, my heart rate steadily climbing as I waited for my phone to buzz with a long, angry reply. I waited... And waited... And waited. Nothing came. I peaked at the lock screen, wondering if I'd gotten a message without a buzz. Nothing. Curious, I unlocked my phone. Ae Ri was last seen online 7 minutes ago.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe she was in a meeting or she was busy. Or maybe she wasn't mad. Then again, no reply was a little uncharacteristic. I would have dwelled on it longer but I was really sick. Fatigue forced me to move on from the stressful thoughts and I collapsed down onto the couch, flicking on some Netflix. My 6'4, lanky frame was draped over the cushions, legs dangling off of the arm rest on one side, head at an awkward angle at the other.

My mind wandered, a drowziness descending, not allowing me to focus on the show. I must have only been one episode - which I hardly ingested - into a random comedy when I began struggling to keep my eyes open. They were so heavy and, try as I might, I couldn't keep them open. Even in my foggy state, thoughts of Ae Ri returned. Why hadn't she replied? She must still be angry, right? Furious? I felt myself fading as these thoughts raced, right up until the knock at the door made me jump out of my skin.

I'd almost fallen off of the couch. I tried to figure out who could be knocking as I swung my legs down, stumbling slightly as I did. Heading to the door, heart beating like a drum in my ears, I combated against the swaying room. Jesus, that cold medicine must have had something crazy in it. I bumped against the table in the hall, swearing, wondering why I would place it right next to the door of the room. I made it to the front door despite my hazy mind and the obstacles.

Opening it, all residual grogginess left my brain and my eyelids shot wide open. The doorway was positively filled by my visitor. At 6'4 I could now just about stand in the doorway without ducking. That wasn't true for whoever this was.

At the very top of the door breasts that dwarfed my head sat high on an amazonian, barrel chest. A waspish waist tapered down and in before flaring out into hips that would touch either side of the door frame, two thick, muscled legs leading down. All of this wrapped up in prim and proper business clothes. A power suit fit for... Fit for a legal practitioner?

A hand like a bunch of bananas shoved me in the chest, making me fall backwards onto my ass. The same hand - slender, long fingers - curled around the top of the frame and my assailant stooped way down to duck under. The familiar silk like black bangs and the neat bun made everything click even before I saw her face. My heart skipped. I knew exactly who this was despite it making zero sense. A seven foot plus Ae Ri crossed the threshold, into my apartment. This wasn't possible. This couldn't be Ae Ri. She straightened up, the raven bangs framing her fair, beautiful face as they should.

Uber Ri towered over me, head almost at the ceiling, gorgeous face angrily tense, lips a tight frown and eyebrows arched. She put her hands on her hips, seemingly expanding bigger as she did. "Really?" Her voice vibrated me. "You're seriously trying to cancel on me?" She said, last word resonating in my skull.

"A-Ae Ri, wha-what's - how did this happen?" Her heeled foot came up to shove me flat on the ground, heel digging into my upper abs, ball of her foot on my chest.

"I'm asking the questions, Paul." The pressure on my chest increased, crushing my ribcage in. Fuck me, how strong was she? I tried to wheeze a response but could only sputter wet, gross noises. Ae Ri grimaced. "God you're not worth my time. You never have been and never will be. It's time to end this." Ae Ri smirked now and heaved in a breath that made her shirt buttons creak, hanging on for dear life. I wanted to ask what she meant but I couldn't make words. My skinny arms rose up to slap at her diamond shaped calf, pushing. I used all my might but I couldn't move her leg. Instead my hands slipped, creasing her trouser leg and exposing the smooth, flawless skin underneath, unable to budge the foot pinning me down.

She'd paused whatever she was doing to watch my pathetic attempt to free myself. Her hooded eyes, drew my gaze. "Like I said. Not. Worth. My. Time. Say goodbye, Paulie." Her eyes closed and she lifted her head, somehow inhaling an even deeper breath, tightening the white shirt more and more around her torso. Her brow furrowed and she concentrated, lips pressed into a thing line. A little moan of strain came out of her and then the weight on my chest began to grow. A new wave of fatigue hit me. It felt distinctly different to my earlier tiredness though, and now as I pushed at her legs, my arms felt heavier. Weaker.

I couldn't tell what was happening at first, my vantage point too low to piece it together. The first tell-tale sign was her seemingly unending inhale. Her tanned skin was pouring through the gaps between buttons, white fabric splitting open between each plastic bastion of fortitude.

When the button on the middle of her chest popped off, pinging across the hall and skittering across the floor, it made sense. The gaps between remaining buttons widened, the weight of her two blimps rushing forwards, her red bra now more visible holding in her creamy breasts. The smirk was back. And Ae Ri was growing. "Mhhhhhm." She hummed, gaze sparkling down at me like two jewels. She was enjoying watching my terror. The second and third buttons burst off next in rapid succession, bouncing off of the walls. "Fuck." She whispered, purple lips parting as she huffed out a breath. I just about saw her tongue run over her teeth before her rising bust obscured more of her face, head crawling towards the ceiling, stretching away from me. With a soft thump her head, impossibly, bumped the white painted 8 foot high barrier.

The sinking feeling in my stomach doubled in power and a more powerful upsurge of weakness made my arms turn to lead, falling from her leg to the ground. I winced, blinking, trying to stop the room swimming in a haze, spinning slightly around my titan of a girlfriend. That's when it occurred to me. I could feel two sensations besides the crushing weight. The shoe widening to encompass more of my chest and the grain of the wooden floor against my arms, through my t-shirt. Both were moving. Spreading. Ae Ri wasn't just growing. I was shrinking...

A moan from Ae Ri rang my head like a bell and the transfer sped up. The zipper of her trousers rupturing, copper teeth ripped apart, crimson underwear beneath becoming transclucent. Above her zipper the hooks holding her waistband closed took all the strain. Metal bent but it was actually the fabric holding the hooks gave in, waistband exploding to give her trim waist and fist sized abs more room. It wasn't enough. Her body - hips and legs swelled girthier and thicker so fast, flesh becoming a flood - a tsunami - that the thin, dark fabric around them split at the seams and then at the pleats. The strap of her shoe snapped and her wide sole spilled out over my chest, toes at my collar bone, heel passed my belly button. I couldn't breath, watching, mesmerised as Uber Ri became Uber-er. I couldn't think. I couldn't move. Ae Ri was hunched over me now, shoulders touching the ceiling as she huffed like an animal. She pressed one hand up above to the surface that stopped her standing straight. Her body flexed against it, plaster starting to crack. "I... I want more." She growled through grit teeth, attention coming back down to me. "Give me MORE, Paul. Give me EVERYTHING." Images fired into my over taxed brain, the stimulus scorching into my memory. What the actual fuck was happening?! What was Ae Ri saying to me? Was I consciously giving myself to her? My brain spasmed, thinking about the height transfer. A warmth gripped my forearm and I looked at my hand, uselessly glued to the ground. A thick, silver bracelet was wrapped around my wrist, light shining like a star in the dark. I jerked my head up to see the twin to my bracelet up against the ceiling. I had literally agreed to give her my size, hadn't I? But not like this.

Spreading my fingers against the floor, heart pounding against what was left of her shoe, I tried to brace. This wasn't real. It couldn't be. This was a fucking nightmare. I squeezed my eyes closed and begged my brain to wake up.

"Open your eyes and look at me." Her voice boomed, dripping with venom. "Watch me take it all." The unbearable weight on my chest became too much. I opened my eyes just in time to see plaster coming away, the ceiling lifting upwards. I couldn't see her face anymore. I couldn't see passed the over hanging canopy of breast. Even that disappeared though. In an almighty spasm of size my body dwindled and her foot engulfed my face. Everything went black.

I jerked up on the couch. Drenched in sweat, panting, terrified, hyperventilating, I was back in reality, the dream already starting to fade into an obscure, foggy memory. A pounding on the door made me flinch, gripping a handful of the cushion my hand was sunk into. The knocking. That was why I was awake. That's why I'd woken up, someone was at the door. It came again, harder, louder, even more desperate. I scrambled up, phone falling to the floor as I cursed and moved into the hall.

I didn't bump into the table. It was where it should have been against the wall opposite the front room door. Jesus, of course it had been a dream. Yet, as I got to the door I hesitated. Full of trepidation, I extended my arm slowly. A fresh round of hammering against the wood made me jump again and now I reached out with more conviction, ripping the door open before the knocking could stop.

I looked down at my 5 foot nothing girlfriend. Her face was flushed, worry written all over it. "Paul!? Are you okay?" She asked, almost tearful, eyes shining as she looked up at me.

"What? Y-yeah, I'mn fi- I'm just sichk." I said, congestion augmenting my speech.

"Ugh!" She punched me in the chest - far weaker than the shove in my dream - and strode into the house. "What the fuck, Paul!? I've been knocking for ages. I thought you were dead!" Dead? That seemed overly dramatic. How long had she been knocking? I looked at her lamely, taking precious seconds trying understand what was going on. Ae Ri let out another annoyed grunt and wiped at her eyes with the back of her wrist, pushing passed me. I stood there for a moment, perplexed, and then shut the door, rushing off in tow.

Thoughts stuttered as we headed to the kitchen, plastic bags rustling in her hands. "Wait, wha are you doin' here? Shouldn't you be at work?"

"Duh! I left. I told them I had an emergency." She replied over her shoulder, strutting into the kitchen to placing the plastic bags on the table. I looked down to stare at at her ass poured into the pencil skirt. Pencil skirt, not trousers. She was in office clothes. Ae Ri came from work. I had to think in short, sharp points to get through my dazed, disease addled mind.

"Why?" I asked.

Pulling some shopping from the bags, she turned to me. "I'm here to look after you, silly." My best reply was a continuation of the moronic, slack jawed stare. Tilting her head, Ae Ri waited for a response that didn't come. Her frustration faded and a realisation seemed to dawn. She put down the items. Stepping forward, she reached up to place her hand on my forehead. "God, no wonder you're being so slow, you're burning up. Go sit down. I'll make a cold compress and some soup."

Cogs were churning in slow motion for me still. "You cut work because I'm sichk?"

Ae Ri frowned and then started laughing. "Paul, I heard your voice message and left straight away." I glanced at the digital clock on my microwave. It had been less than an hour since I sent that message. "Babe, I hit the shops and came straight here."

"But I'm just.. I'm just sichk." There was a tiny whine in my voice, guilt creeping up on me.

"You sounded like you were on death's door in the message." She scoffed. "What, were you trying to get extra sympathy points?"

"I... Wha - n-no. I just... I didn't think you'd come here. How did you even get here?"

"I caught a cab..." She said it like it was the most obvious thing ever. She left work, caught a cab to the shops and then came to me? Just because I was sick? I was reeling. This might sound normal to some, but in my family you just toughed out a cold. You didn't have someone take care of you. You took your pills and slept it off, and that's if you were lucky. Even taking a day off school or work was a luxury in my household, let alone having a second person doing it to take care of you.

Now, having my stunningly beautiful (and totally not angry) girlfriend leaving work to make me soup and look after me was... A lot to take in.

Ae Ri gently wriggled her hand into mine and tugged on it, pulling me to the front room. "C'mon, Paul. Let's get you down. I think you're getting delirious." She sounded worried by my catatonic bewilderment. I let myself be guided back to the couch. Ae Ri pushed me softly into the seat and then back to lay down. Unfurling a blanket from fuck knows where, she covered me. Well, most of me. "Stay here, I'll be back in a sec." She said, whisking away.

I laid there dumbfounded. Dumbfounded and guilty. Guilty about the dream and guilty about how scared I was to message her. Had I hammed up my cold in the voice message for extra sympathy? I'd been so worried she'd be angry that I had. One argument and suddenly I assume my girlfriend is a monster... I felt a lump in my throat. Maybe it was because I was sick but the emotions were welling up in me. My lower lip trembled and I nibbled at it. This was so unbelievably sweet, and so far from anything I'd expected. No one in my family was ever this considerate. None of my previous girlfriends either. I was blinking to clear my eyes when something cool pressed against my forehead and made them flutter back open. I let out a slurred, confused noise. "Relax, it's just the compress. It'll help with the fever." Ae Ri was standing over me, smiling down, practically glowing like an angel.

Whatever it was, it felt amazing. Refreshing and cool and... I can't think of more words. I'm sick, leave me alone. "I've mnever had one before." I said, which left Ae Ri stumped this time.

"What? Have you never had a fever or something?"

"No..." The upper right corner of her top lip lifted slightly. "My family just ingnore coolds." Now her right eyebrow rose too. She didn't look impressed.

She took one slow blink and gave a little laugh. "Well, it's a good thing you've got me now then. I'm taking care of you until you're better." She giggled, swiftly bending to peck a kiss on my cheek. "Better get used to it." Running her fingers through my hair she looked at me lovingly. Her smile faltered slightly as a thoughtful expression formed.

"Wha's wrong?" I asked.

She pouted her lips and, suddenly, ruffled my hair, messing it up worse than it already was. "Nothing. I'm gonna get started on the soup. It'll help, trust me." She tucked the blanket around me and  turned on her heels, departing back to the kitchen, feet quietly slapping the floor.

Netflix was still running, a laugh track drowning out my thoughts. That stupid 'Are you still watching?' Crap hadn't even come up yet and Ae Ri had left work, gone shopping and appeared at my house to tuck me in. I shook my head at myself, disappointed in how I'd acted. Sighing, I relaxed into the pillow. This time the sleep I slipped into was silent and deep.

I woke up with my head resting against an even better pillow. I was propped up in Ae Ri's lap, looking up at her as she watched some South Korean drama, absentmindedly playing with my hair. The change in my breathing made her look down. She actually had to lean forward a little so I could see all of her over the boobage. A radiant smile greeted me. "Hey, you're awake." She said quietly, brushing her hand along my cheek.

"Yeah." I croaked, throat feeling like crushed glass.

"Sorry I hijacked Netflix. You seemed so out of it I thought I'd let you rest. You didn't even stir when I sat down."

"I's okay." I smiled back, eyes lazily blinking.

Her hands coaxed me upright and Ae Ri propped me up. "Feeling a bit better?"

"Yeah. I think so." Maybe it was just the placebo effect from having her around.

"Good. This'll make you feel way better then." Ae Ri disappeared for a moment and returned with a tray. It held more medicine, water and a bowl of steaming, murky soup, a chicken leg just poking out from the surface. "It's the soup my mother used to make when I was ill. It's kinda a ginseng - chicken broth thingie. Try it." She placed the tray in my lap and knelt down, picking up the spoon. Submerging it into the bowl she brought it up, filled with pallid, clouded water. She blew on it and offered it up.

"Ri, I can feed nmyself."

"Nuh-uh. I'm looking after you. I get to feed you." She grinned. I rolled my eyes. "Fiiiiiine, just one spoonful then!" She gave me the classic Ae Ri puppy dog eyes. I gave in and leaned forward, letting her bring the spoon to my lips. Initially, I'd assumed the brackish, oily soup would translate to a weird taste but, I was amazed by how down right delicious it was. A whole mix of flavours hit my tongue and when I swallowed the sore, raw pain in my throat eased. I looked at Ae Ri amazed and she laughed. "Told you!"

Thankfully, she was true to her word and let me feed myself the rest. I downed that bowl in seconds and asked for more.

Over the next two days I must have drunk a cauldron of that stuff. Ae Ri doted on me the whole time, basically never leaving my side. She wouldn't let me do anything for myself. No cooking, no dishes and more cuddling than I'd care to admit to any of my guy friends. I was worried I'd make her sick too, but apparently the woman has the constitution of a castle wall. She chalked it up to a million vitamins.

I have to admit, it was the single best cold I'd had in my entire life and, by Monday, I was feeling almost 100%. Only a blocked nose and a slight cough lingered. Those two symptoms alone meant that I practically had to force Ae Ri to go to work. She was adamant that collecting her laptop and and working from my place was necessary but I talked her down... I, on the other hand, took an extra, sneaky day off.

I couldn't thank Ae Ri enough throughout the week and by Saturday, the day of our next transfer, I went to pick her up with some extra pep in my step. She joked that without her I would have been too sick to even go to the transfer. The joke was probably accurate. I was completely healed thanks to her and held a renewed, even stronger confidence in our relationship.

In hindsight her reaction at the restaurant, although a bit too over the top, wasn't completely unwarranted, right? We paid a lot of money for food that didn't meet the standards they advertised... I just wish she hadn't torn down the waitress quite so much.

When we walked into the offices we briefly met with Dr. Wilson. He wanted to talk about how we felt with the transfer, how we'd adjusted to it and if we were still happy to move forward with the next procedure. Ae Ri and I emphatically agreed.

This was set to be the biggest transfer and we were both extremely excited. I'd be going from 6'4 to 6'1 and she'd be shooting up to 5'3. We'd only be an inch off of our goal heights. I did ask if we could just go with the whole four inches but Dr. Wilson assured me that this way was best. They usually capped transfers at 3 inches due to strain on the body.

Dr. Hamilton met us in the offices and, once again, we were taken deeper into the building, to the labs. This time we'd each been told to bring a change of clothes instead of wearing respectively baggier or tighter clothes. The change would be too large. I held onto the duffle bag with both of our change of clothes. Ae Ri had brought half a wardrobe, wanting to stride out of here with the perfect fit no matter what.

Stripping down, the scene played out in a very similar fashion. I was nervous, clad in my baggy boxers and Ae Ri was a peacock, wearing the same sports bra as before, dark panties to match. This time I caught Dr. Hamilton ogling her breasts before snapping his head away. I couldn't blame him.

The next steps played out quickly. Electrodes: Attached. Butts: Seated. Bracelets: On. Ready? Fuck. Yes.

Although, maybe I wasn't as ready as I'd thought. I let out a pained yelp, the light on the bracelet flashing as things started. It wasn't warm this time. It was hot. Hot enough to surprise me and send waves of pins and needle up my arm, metal squeezing my wrist. My eye line visibly dropped. Bursts of shrinking me over and over, legs receding against the chair, into my boxers, feet sliding against the floor.the world swelled. Even though I was trying to exhale the air in my lungs, they burned. I continued plummeting down, a sheen of sweat on my skin. Then it stopped. Abruptly, the clamp on my wrist relaxed and I went limp in the seat. That one had been inten-

A muffled, restrained sound made me look to Ae Ri in her chair. She was pushed back into the cushions, biting her lip. I assumed the transfer was uncomfortable for her too until her hips began to fidget, rocking up and down, a certain familiar scent radiating out from her. Her shoulders throbbed wider, body twitching with growth, sending ripples through her breasts. Each wave seemed to plump them up fuller. Her head tilted back, eyes tightly shut as I assumed she tried to control this response. Ae Ri let out a strained, "mhhhhhhhhmmmmm," as her toes curled. Lines of muscle deepened as simultaneously, almost contrasting, her curves magnified. My jaw hung open as pale tit overwhelmed her sports bra, spilling over the edges even more. Everyone gasped as the elastic band broke and the whole bra lifted from the pressure of her tits, deep red marks left on her skin. It must have been so tight even before the transfer began. Tension snipped, the band pulled away from her ribs, cups rapidly slid up, revealing more of her tanned orbs. Lucky for Ae Ri, that punctuated the end of her three inch spurt and she quickly used an arm to hold the bra down.

She too was covered in sweat, panting, as she tried to reel in her reaction, corking the pleasure. Her cheeks were flushed but her expression didn't look embarrassed in the slightest. In fact, she looked across at the nurses one by one, then Dr. Hamilton and then me, making eye contact with us all, gauging our own reactions to her display. When she got to me she gave a cute shrug.

Eagerly, she stood from her chair and for the first time I got to see my enlarged, improved girlfriend in her full glory. In that moment I realised just how naive I'd been last month. A two inch difference had seemed big. This, a six inch change, made my head spin. I swallowed hard, hesitating to get up as my eyes danced up and down her 5'3 body. Everything was bigger. Proportionally her hips were broader and curvier and her legs were thicker and stronger. Her panties had been turned into a thong, gobbled up by firm, round, robust cheeks. Her waist was narrow, top two abs prominently visible while the bottom four were less defined. The ribcage and lats that swelled outwards from her middle had more depth and volume, making the bra snapping a lot more understandable. That was without the literal melons held at bay by her more defined forearm. Jesus, her shoulders were wider too, more defined. Her whole frame was bigger. My kpop starlet of a girlfriend had just had her athletic steak bolstered. She was starting to look like she'd merged kpop and being a sprinter or... Something.

In a bubbly, excited voice she squealed, "come on! Get up! I'm officially over 5 foot!" She beamed, bouncing on her heels and making her chest wildly jiggle against her arm. Slowly, I rose.

A wave of nausea hit me as the vertigo kicked in. I steadied myself on the back of the chair and then looked down only 10 inches to Ae Ri. She looked positively thrilled, an electric energy crackling off of her. "Oh my God, I'm up to your chin!" She squealed, enthralled by our new sizes. I smiled. Seeing her so overjoyed was a good feeling. She was right. Ae Ri had climbed from below my collar bone to almost level with my chin. A part of me was slightly less excited though. This was much harder to adjust to. It would take some getting used to having this much Ae Ri to handle. She'd been getting progressively more physical in our love making since the last transfer too.

The staff rushed through the diagnostic tests. Everyone was clearly embarrassed by Ae Ri's pleasured outburst earlier. Everyone except for Ae Ri. In fact, she was cracking jokes to the nurses. "Gosh, that was a big one, wasn't it? Like you guys warned me but wooow." She laughed to a nurse who awkwardly chuckled back. A nurse that had been taller than her last month... One that was now two inches shorter and, I assume, much lighter. For a brief moment I saw an expression on Ae Ri's face as she looked down at the nurse. As she probably looked down the first adult ever in her life. I could literally see her drinking it in, a seemingly manic sparkle in her eye. She stepped closer to the nurse and stared down at her while the woman read some metrics off of a contraption. The nurse shuffled back unconsciously, trying to keep her personal space but, Ae Ri stepped forwards again. Blonde eyebrows rose on the nurse's forehead as cleavage appeared behind her machine. Then she gradually craned her neck back to look Ae Ri in the eyes. It was barely a whisper but I could just make out my girlfriends hushed words. "Gosh, you look small." The woman nodded and gave a fake smile, edging away.

"We may have an issue." Dr. Hamilton said, stealing my attention.

"Huh?"

"Well, it's nothing crazy but your weight seems to have fallen disproportionately to your decrease in size."

"What does that mean?" I asked, worry creeping ever so slightly into my voice.

"Well, it means you've lost some extra fat and some additional muscle compared to our projections." He said, flipping between two graphs on his tablet. "It might just be an outlier on the curve, but I thought I should mention it." He looked up to me and then slightly down, over my shoulder. His concerned expression was augmented very subtly and then his eyes flicked up to the ceiling and straight down to the floor.

"Well, that's not too bad, right?" Ae Ri said from behind me. "Just means you can do some extra eating this month." I looked over my shoulder at her.

I was more perturbed. "Wait. You said muscle?" I asked Hamilton. "Was I supposed to lose muscle?"

"Well, yes. We try to keep things as proportional as possible but... It seems like your transfer has interacted with your genetic make up in a slightly irregular way. It's still within our modelled calculations though, so it's nothing to worry about." He said, trying to reassure me.

"Babe, it's okay. It's basically nothing. Just join me in the gym this month and you'll get it right back." Ae Ri said, hugging my arm into her chest. That melted my worries more than anything. As usually, she was right. "Does that mean my weight has increased disproportionately?" She asked.

Hamilton didn't make eye contact, instead he appeared relieved that he could have an excuse to look at his tablet. He tapped a few times and stayed purposefully engrossed as he spoke. "It does indeed appear that way. Muscle and fat have both been increased outside of our projected rates.

Ae Ri slapped my rump. "Damn, Paul, are you trying to make me go on a diet?" I'd never been more certain of a statement being false. I was also certain that she knew it. There was a smugness in the statement that hung in my ear. Ae Ri was somehow being blessed with a further exaggerated hourglass and more strength while my lanky frame was stubbornly sticking with me even as I got shorter.

Dr. Hamilton and his team wrapped up the checks and we went to go get changed. The clothes I'd prepared worked decently well. I kept agonising over whether they were roomier than they should be due to the lack of muscle. Eventually I gave up trying to figure it out and left the changing room with some plimsolls. I almost bumped straight into Ae Ri as I left. She'd been eagerly waiting for me. My breath caught as I looked down, only adjusting my eye line fractionally to look her in the eye. "Wha-"

"Surprise!" She chortled, wrapping me into a hug that was more powerful than I was used to, smushing a whole lot of mammary into me.

"How are you..." I trailed off.

Ae Ri stepped back and shot me a smile, doing a little twirl. She was wearing heels. At least 6 inch heels that propped up her leg and made her butt pop. "What, you don't like them?" She asked, pouting. "I like feeling tall."

I exhaled out of my nose. "I've noticed. I like them. I just didn't expect you up here in the clouds so soon."

"Well, I'm not going to actually get to be 5'9, so it's a temporary visit to the clouds... 5'9 looks good on me thought doesn't it?"

It did. It really did.

End Notes:

I typically hate dreams in movies and media but I couldn't help it. I really wanted to include Uber Ri. Plus we can see Paul's subconscious freaking out :p

Chapter 5 - A harsh adjustment by Kokoji
Author's Notes:
I wanted to write so much more for this chapter but it feels like this was a good cut off point without me waffling on for too long. This story is unironically outgrowing my planned length, haha
Getting into the car was truly an eye opener. Moving the seat a few notches forwards and adjusting all of the mirrors really ground home my new size. At least this time we were better prepared for the post transfer, ravenous appetite. My car had been filled with snacks to tide us over and we made a beeline to the drive thru. We'd silently agreed that this was going to be a ritual. I ordered extra for us both this time - in total, 6 half pounders, fries, mozzarella sticks and milkshakes. I didn't want Ae Ri eating my share again. I needed to keep my weight up if the recent revelation was anything to go by. I needed to tack back on the mass that I'd have lost in the transfer. But that was easier said than done.


Ae Ri had already burned through snacks while we waited for food, creating a mountain of wrappers. I parked up, eager to eat. We dug into the food quickly and, as I finished up my first half pounder I felt myself hitting a wall. My stomach was proportionally smaller, maybe even disproportionately smaller and the cement like milkshake, burger and half an order of large fries had me feeling insanely bloated. Frustrated, I pushed on, finishing the fries and even eating half of the second burger. "Oh, man." I groaned, a hand on my distended stomach.

"You okay?" The question came through a mouthful of burger. Ae Ri was like a wildfire, burning through her food and the mozzarella sticks meant for sharing despite her mini feast while I drove. It felt so unfair. She was smaller than me. Much smaller, in fact. How was she doing this? How could she just keep eating and eating?

"I can't eat anymore." I said, defeated, putting the burger on the waxy paper it had come in.

Oblivious to my plight Ae Ri leaned over and picked it up, now holding one in each hand. "Can I have it then?" It might as well have been rhetorical.

I looked at her with annoyance. "Yeah... Sure." I took the third burger in my hand, a morbid curiosity wondered if she'd be able to tank almost 5 half pounders. That would be over 2lbs of burger alone. She smiled sweetly and turned back to the food, opening her still half filled mouth to shovel more in. I placed it on her lap and looked out of the window glumly.

The sounds of a lion devouring it's prey continued behind me. It was deafening. Each chomp, gnash of teeth and audible swallow - a fresh, mocking knife in the back. Eventually I had to say something. "Seriously, how are you still going?" There was a defensive edge to my voice.

"Hmmm?" She couldn't reply. She'd just popped the last of the fifth burger into her mouth. She munched it down, looking at me with a bemused look. It was annoyingly cute and I was already feeling bad for my frustration boiling over. Swallowing powerfully, she now spoke. "What? The food? Come on, Paul, it's natural. Dr. Wilson said growing would take more energy. Plus, your stomach has shrunk and mine's grown. Our brains are still figuring out our limits." She smiled and rubbed my leg. "You'll be able to eat more later. And you'll get all the muscle back, don't worry." Goddamn it, it was hard to stay mad at her. It didn't help that her argument made sense. "Come on, we can hit the gym together and you can perv on me in skimpy clothes." She teased, singing the last bit, wriggling against me.

"You're in skimpy clothes at home too." I joked sarcastically.

"I... Yeah, that's true." She giggled. "Well, you can watch me getting sweaty in skimpy clothes."

I sighed and started the car, nodding at the offer. "Yeah, I'll come with you."

Backing out of the parking space, Ae Ri piped up with a question. "Uh... Any chance we can do another round?" She said tilting her head at the drive thru. I ignored the extra salt in the wound.

Another loop and another (much smaller) order - from very confused servers - and we were on our way back to Ae Ri's. When we got there I left her to take the duffle bag of clothes in, telling her I'd catch up. She waddled inside, rotund middle forcing the new mode of transport. I, on the other hand, wanted to find that care package. Looking through the car, I search for it, or more specifically, for the coupons that were in the care package. I found the box but couldn't place the coupons. Had they fallen out? It was hard to tell considering the car had been turned into a landfill of wrappers. I turned the car upside down before deciding I wouldn't find anything in the mess. I grabbed the paper bag the burgers had come in and started cleaning. After a full ten minute clean and search, I gave up. Throwing a full bag of wrappers in the bin outside, I went to join my girlfriend. "Ri! Do you know where those coupons for clothes went?" I called, looking for her.

"Oh... Uh..." She was sitting on the couch a snack in hand. "I... Kinda used them all." She winced.

"All of them?!" I sputtered.

"Yeah, you weren't using them! I thought you were leaving them for me!"

"I was waiting to use them! I didn't want to buy all new clothes for a one inch difference." I beat back the anger. This was the woman that had spent all weekend taking care of me. She clearly cared... Although, her air headedness made things chaotic sometimes.

"I'm sorry!" Ae Ri struggled up, her stomach trying to drag her down. A lance of anger cut through me when I saw she had dusted off another bag of cookies. Seriously, looking at her she couldn't actually be hungry. Was she just stubbornly forcing food down? She came over looking half pregnant and hugged her bigger, sturdier, fuller body against me. "How about we go shopping? I'll buy you some new clothes as a present?"

This I didn't expect. "Are you sure?" I asked, hugging her back lightly, worried if I squeezed too hard she might pop.

"Yeah! Let's go now and I can get some Korean chicken." My smile fell. I wasn't mad. Not at all. I was shocked and concerned at this point.

"Ri, are you serious?" I asked, holding her at arms length. I tentatively poked her brick solid stomach. "You look like you're about to split at the seams."

She scoffed at the idea. "Yeah, I can handle more. I'm a big girl." Patting her distended abs lightly she gave me a smirk. I continued looking at her awed and, truthfully, a little grossed out. She rolled her eyes and dropped the teasing. "I didn't mean straight away. I have a fast metabolism. I'll be hungry after some shopping." Well, she was right about her metabolism for sure. She was eating like a horse even before the transfer. I dreaded to think what our bills at restaurants would be now.

I mulled over the idea of going out straight after the transfer. Dr. Wilson had made it very clear that it was best to relax and let your brain get accustomed to the new size. Being active and interacting with people could be a bit of an overload. While the idea of doing nothing was appealing, Ae Ri seemed excited. Plus, I didn't want the offer of new clothes to expire. "Alright, fine." I said, causing her to almost jump for joy, belly threatening to burst her waistband. Shopping was one of her favourite pass times so a reaction like this was to be expected. She bustled passed me into the hall to put her shoes back on.

I did the same but, as I slipped the first plimsoll on, my attention was drawn to Ae Ri. Brow furrowing, I watched, slipping on the second. She'd picked out her favourite running shoes and was just staring at them in her hands. There was no way she'd be able to fit in those, right? Slowly, she placed one on the ground and positioned her foot next to it, staring at the difference. Her toes passed the end by a solid half an inch, even with her heel at the base of the sole, not level with where her foot would actually sit in the shoe. Lifting her foot she gently lowered it down, eclipsing the trainer with both the width and length of her foot. We were both surprised by the display. She'd outgrown them by quite a bit, but it was the width of her foot on the shoe that was astounding. "I - uh, guess the growth is proportional... Y'know, so your feet are wider than someone else's your size." I waited for Ae Ri to say something but she was too entranced with the size comparison. She flexed her toes, scrunching up the fabric between them. "Right?" I prompted. It became apparent that I wasn't going to get an answer. "Ri?"

"Huh?" She looked up at me for a moment and then, metal drawn to a distant magnet, her eyes went back down. "Oh, uhhhh... Yeah, I guess it makes sense. I'm not stretching. I'm just... Growing. All over. All over at the same time." The way she said the words made it sound like she was still completely hypnotised.

"That's why you look so much broader too." I continued, poking her in the shoulder, hoping she'd snap out of it. Finally, her gaze moved away, from the trainer and up to me for good. After a heartbeat, she dazzled me with a smile.

"Yeah, I am broader. I'm loving the extra strength. I'm doing the expert climbs now."

I congratulated her, remembering some of the expert walls at the climbing club. The overhangs and the sections with zero foot holds. When we'd gone together she'd struggled with them. It made me think of the muscle I'd lost. It was all in her, making those feats possible. Strength I'd worked for just being poured into he- I needed to change topic before I went back down a dark rabbit hole. "Are you going to donate all the shoes you've outgrown?"

Ae Ri shrugged. "Some of them. I'll sell a lot of them though. Shoes are expensive." She stepped off of the trainer and pulled a pair of strapy heels out next. Initially, I thought she was going to make a point of how expensive they are. Instead, she lowered it down and started forcing her foot into the heeled shoe, making the dark straps of leather bugle as they were overfilled.

"Ri, what are you doing?" Besides the sole the rest of the shoe was made up of thin strips of leather. She'd worn them before and they always reminded me of some Roman or ancient Greek sandals. Now she was trying to fit a... Size five? Size six maybe, into what was a size three-and-a-half.

The leather creaked, Ae Ri pushing more of her wider, bigger foot into the undersized footwear. She managed to get nearly her whole foot in when one of the straps around the ball of her foot surrendered, exploding away from the sole. With that the bottom of her foot abruptly slid down into it's rightfully place. Ae Ri had done it. She'd stuffed her foot into the shoe completely, toes hanging off of the edge, heel spilling off of the back and the sides of her dainty foot threatening to burst more of the straps. She stood straight with a satisfied smile and planted her hands on her hips.

"Why did you do that?" The bewilderment in my voice was obvious.

She chuckled. "Just wanted to see if I could. Wanted to see how much I'd grown." I should have expected something like this considering the recent events. Ae Ri was enjoying her new size far more than I was mine. She was becoming infatuated by it. There was a pause. "Can you... Help me get it off?" This time it was my turn to laugh.

The drive to the nearest shopping centre was about 20 minutes and, miraculously, in that time Ae Ri's middle had deflated a lot. After parking and going down a number of escalators, we ended up going to a smoothie place. I couldn't stomach one but Ae Ri picked out some protein deluxe drink. She slurped on it the whole time as she led me around to different shops, insisting I try things on. It felt like I was her dress up toy. However, I must admit, the woman knew fashion. She spent a couple of hundred to get me some items that could be mixed and matched to make up a handful of outfits. Every one made me look great. A pair of dark jeans and a tan turtle neck. A vertically stripped shirt to make me look broader. A pair of pale chinos coupled with a blue polo and a pair of navy shoes. They'd been curated out of the dozens of other items I'd modelled.

I thought we were done but Ae Ri then elected to go on her own shopping spree. I couldn't say no after her generosity and we continued our pilgrimage like journey.

About a third of the way through a second loop of the shopping centre a niggling thought that had been festering in the back of my mind fully developed. Since we'd begun shopping, I'd noticed that this place had a ton of tall people. As we passed a huge guy, it finally clicked. They weren't tall. I was just much closer to average. I wasn't towering over people. That guy, that huge, tall guy was probably my old height. It made me feel... short. My monkey brain kicked in. The gorilla part of my mind started beating it's chest and I started defensively reasoning 'the plimsolls I'm wearing have really thin soles' and 'he totally isn't that much taller than me' but, that wasn't true.

The more rational part of my brain shoved at the alpha male howler monkey screeching these thoughts. I was shorter. I wasn't super tall. I wasn't freakishly lanky and gangly and towering. I was only a little taller than average. I blended in instead of sticking out. People weren't gawking at me. I fought the defensiveness. This was exactly what I'd wanted,right? I should be happy. I was happy.

I must have been staring at the guy because Ae Ri spoke up. "Are you okay? Did that guy do something?" She sounded defensive too. Like she'd go and pick a fight. Even if the guy was 6'5 and built like a fridge. I grinned wide, hooking my arm into Ae Ri's. I beamed at her, which made her smile back. I'd shrunk out of being some wispy, long limbed freak. I wasn't 6'5. Not only that, but I had this supportive, absolute vixen, bombshell of a woman on my arm. The woman who was even more stunning with her extra exaggerated curves and muscle and everything. "I'm fine." Yet the doubts still quietly lingered, whispering in my mind. I had to get rid of them. I wanted to enjoy this. So I focused on the greatest silver lining. Ae Ri. Ae Ri and her outgrown wardrobe.

My eye had caught a fancy lingerie store and I said something I may have grown to regret. "How about I get you some sexy underwear?" Ae Ri's eyebrows rose and she pulled my arm into her more, letting her bosom weigh in on my elbow and forearm.

"Only if you tear it off of me when we go home." I melted in the palm of her hand and tugged her towards the shop. Yeah, now the doubts were smoke.

We entered the large store filled with sexy sets of underwear. Ae Ri browsed a little and picked out a 'plunge' bra that would leave a whole lot of her girls on show. Of course it was dark and silky and matched her usual choice of wardrobe and make up. I looked at the price tag and the regret I mentioned reared up a little. One set of bra and underwear was in the triple digits?! Well, it had a garter and those little bands that go on the thighs, but still!

Ae Ri tutted, looking at the label. "This is my old size. I don't even know what size I am now." She used a forearm to hoist her chest up. "All I know is this size isn't gonna cut it." I stared at the propped up set of breasts for a long while. Then I traced down to the big F on the label she had between her fingers. "I was a big E at 4'11. Solid F at 5', sometimes an FF in some bras." She bragged. "Wanna see if I upgraded to a G?" She asked wriggling her eyebrows. My mouth felt dry. I nodded feverishly.

Ae Ri leaned sideways and looked passed me. "Lemme go ask her." She whisked away and I hung back slightly, letting her go over to an attendant. For some reason I felt like it would be awkward for me to accompany her to talk to this woman about underwear. As I slowly made my way over, from afar I looked at her. She looked tall. Maybe 5'7? I ground to a halt when Ae Ri, in her heels, reached her. She made her look much smaller. A shiver ran through me. Seeing Ae Ri that big made that weird dream flash in my mind. When had my munchkin of a girlfriend been able to make people look small?

It wasn't just the height. That woman was skinny. Waifish even. Built like me. Ae Ri was curvy and broad and... She was a 4'11 woman blown up to 5'3 in 6 inch heels. Her whole frame was bigger. Back at her place, she'd been right. She wasn't stretching. This wasn't a natural change. She was being magnified like a picture that someone had dragged larger by the top right corner. A cold sweat peppered my skin but fuck... It was a hot realisation.

While I was staring, having an internal crisis, the two women went to the changing rooms, presumably to measure Ae Ri. After a few seconds I followed, taking a seat next to the curtain.

I could make out little bits of conversation through the velvety red material. Snippets of laughter and discussion.

"Your underbust is a little over 34.5 inches." Made my ears perk up.

"Wow."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I guess I've been hitting the gym a little extra hard." Ae Ri laughed. That made me wonder how much her chest and lats had really grown in the last transfer. The band of her bra had broken completely, after all.

There was a bit of conversation I couldn't hear. I strained my ears, trying to listen in as the tone seemed to shift slightly.

"No. That's not how you... Ugh, measure here. No, here." Ae Ri said.

"Like this?" The woman sounded nervous now.

"No. Across the nipples. God, look, I know you don't actually have any tits, but you can't be scared of them when this is your line of work." My stomach flexed. Fuck. I was mortified. We were about to get thrown out. "What does it say?" The question lashed out viciously, whipping through my panic.

"42." Came a meek answer.

"And that makes me?"

"I - Let me get the-"

"God, I should have known. I'm an FF." There was some rustling like someone shuffling. After a moment Ae Ri continued. "Do the hooks." Again, the words were like knives. The store attendant let out a tiny grunt as she struggled to get the bra around Ae Ri. She must have succeeded though. "This feels small. Bring me a G. In the maroon. Now."

The curtain opened and I almost jumped. The 5'7 woman walked passed stiffly. She stormed into the racks, where we'd been, and grabbed what I assumed was a 34G.

I did my best not to make eye contact on her return. Squirming internally, I reasoned that now paying three figures for some cloth was the least of my worries.

When Ae Ri came out of the changing rooms she was her regular, bubbly, happy self. We paid and left. I didn't bring up the verbal assault I'd over heard. I wanted to but I also didn't want a repeat of the restaurant. I bit my tongue and, further to my chagrin, went to get Ae Ri more food. I still felt bloated while her abs looked as flat as they'd been in the lab. Sullen, I ordered a drink and watched her devour another feast. At least she wasn't the whirlwind she was directly after the transfers. Ae Ri was eating quickly but stuck to her lady like eating habits. Which was impressive considering it was fried chicken.

After that, I wanted to go straight home. Feeling short and Ae Ri crushing a woman's spirit had been enough for one day. As we passed a shoe shop I could feel her attention drawn in like light into a black hole. I mentally pleaded with any deity that would listen. I dreaded the words that came out of her mouth. "Hey, let's go in there."

"Can't you buy some shoes online?" I whined.

"I could, but I'd prefer to try some on." Her tone made me chew the inside of my cheek. "Why are you in such a rush?"

"I'm just tired, Ri." I sighed, trying to defuse anything before it could spark.

That didn't seem to placate her much though and she dragged me into the store rather forcefully. "I'll be quick."

The first thing she did was have her foot measured. There was almost a sense of relief when she adamantly insisted that I be the one to measure her foot. In her words: "I don't want some random guy touching me. Even if it is just my feet." At least she couldn't go off on any of the staff here. She sat and slipped her heels off. I got down on one knee and garbbed a little scale. Looking up at her I suddenly felt as if I was some peasant servant attending to a part of the nobility. She seemed regal and tall and beautiful while I was hunched over small at her feet. Sliding the scale under her foot, I focused on getting out of here. Reading the numbers, my mind skipped back to the hall earlier. She'd dwarfed her shoes and now it was clear why. The length of her foot, as I'd estimated, was a size six. It was the width of her foot that was too big for the outline of the size six. She'd have to either wear wide soled styles or a six and a half.

Armed with the new information she went searching through the store, barefoot. I sat on her seat, glad to be out of the peasant posture, and waited. When she came back I heard her click-clacking down the aisle. I rose up to find myself almost eye to eye with Ae Ri. Her brown eyes crinkled at the edges with a smugness that had become all too familiar. I looked down to see the platform heels she'd somehow found. I was about to ask why she'd wear such ridiculous shoes when she spoke.

"So, if I looked good at 5'9, I must look fucking great at 5'11." It wasn't a question and she wasn't wrong. Her legs looked absolutely glorious and her thicker, plumper ass made a prominent shelf of rump that I'd love to sink my teeth into.

My response didn't relay that to Ae Ri though. "Can you even walk properly in those?" Yeah, it was a stupid thing to say. But I was taken off guard by this all and that angry howler monkey was rattling it's cage. Sure, the strangers all around the shopping centre could rival my height but the idea of Ae Ri - my formerly 4'11 girlfriend - being this close to my height would take more adjustment.

"Of course I can." She said, that icy edge in her voice again. But then something happened behind her eyes. A delighted little flash of understanding. "Oh my God. Are you getting a little intimidated of teeny, tiny Ae Ri?" She asked, straightening up and thrusting her chest out. I puffed up in response, a reflex to stand as tall as possible. The howler monkey was winning in my limbic system. It caused a bark of a laugh to leave Ae Ri. I'd been too obvious with my knee jerk response. "Wow." She couldn't stop smiling. "Alright, lil' guy, I'll put these back." She giggled, brushing me, going towards the seat.

"No! N-no. It's fine, buy them." I stuttered, trying and failing to reclaim any semblance of my dignity.

Ae Ri was unbuckling the straps, "suuuure, you seemed totally fine with them." Her smile was starting to burn me up now. "It's okay, I can put them back. You're still my big guy."

"Ri. Buy them." There was more conviction in my voice now. Maybe even a touch of anger.

Her smile faltered, eye brows arching inward as she frowned. "Babe, they're not that important. I know this is all a lot to take in. I was just messing with you."

How did she always manage to do this? Everything had turned around on me and, once again, I felt guilty for being annoyed. "I want you to have them, Ri. I really do. You look great in them... Hey," I sighed, "If you don't buy them I will." She looked taken aback.

"You wanna get them for me as a present?" Her delicate features scrunched up in disbelief before she lit up like a Christmas tree. That was NOT what I'd meant. Big, chocolate eyes glinting like amber stones, she hit me with the puppy dog look.

I restrained any outwards reaction as best I could. Ruining this moment would be bad. "Sure. I'll get them for you." I smiled wide, face uncomfortable with the fake expression.

That was another purchase that slammed my bank account. I'd somehow, successfully drawn my wallet deeper into her shopping trip. Ironically, totalling up the lingerie, food and shoes, I'd probably spent more money on her than she had on me.

One thing I was thankful for was that this purchase capped the end of our journey and we finally went back to the car.

On the bright side, the shopping trip seemed to have Ae Ri in an amazing mood. Her change in size, the new clothes and the new shoes all left her ecstatic. She couldn't stop chittering away on the ride home. 'Did you see how short people looked compared to me?' 'I can't believe I can wear a G cup now.' 'My under bust is like... 6 inches bigger than it was before too!'

The words washed over me as I only half focused. What did seep into my cranium would have been tantilising in any other circumstances, but I was too conflicted. Everything she was saying, I felt like I was having the opposite experience.

"Do you think I look any better shorter?" I blurted, silencing Ae Ri. There was a drawn out, pregnant pause.

"What?" She asked, worry in her voice.

"I... Am I making a mistake shrinking?" I asked, knuckles turning white as I subconsciously gripped the steering wheel tighter.

Ae Ri's hand ran across my shoulder, velvety smooth. She leaned in, rubbing her palm all the way up and around my neck. "Babe. You look fine. You look great. I... Is this about your weight?" I didn't answer. I didn't know what the answer was. Was this just about my weight? "This is everything you wanted. You're not tall and lanky. You're - you're above average height and, to me, you look way more in proportion. Sure, you're slim but that's good, right? A-and don't worry about the weight." Her lips pressed against my cheek, larger and thicker and softer, leaving a big purple mark. "You're shorter now. You need less calories to gain weight and by the next appointment, I'm gonna make sure you're extra chunky, okay?" She said sweetly. The tension that I'd been unconsciously carrying in my shoulders - the tension building up throughout our shopping trip - left bit by bit. My hands relaxed around the steering wheel, knuckles darkening subtly. Ae Ri's calming tone and her logic chipped away at my worries until they were gone. Talking to her always smoothed things out. And she was right. I'd even felt excited in the mall when it all clicked. This bullshit about my weight and struggling to eat was just getting to me. I needed to get home and let my size settle. That was it.

I was mentally and physically fried when we arrived back. I told Ae Ri I was going for a nap and disappeared to her bedroom. I can't even remember falling asleep.

Waking up, bleary eyed, I unlocked my phone screen. The light was blinding. It was 10pm? I'd slept clean through dinner. Great. My stomach rumbled to life and I shuffled around, bed creaking and groaning. Swinging my legs over the edge, my soles took a little longer to hit the floor. Sitting there, I looked at my legs, knees bent at 90 degrees instead of at a much steeper angle. The nap had helped me slip into my skin, brain accepting my size better. I think sleeping honestly does rewire things, your mind recalibrating to it all in a way you can't when you're awake. My feet hitting the floor hadn't felt off. When I moved my arms I knew how far things my fingers grazed were. Hopefully, the size of my stomach was right too now.

Before I could stand a beam of light yawned open, illuminating the room, the door creaking open. A long shadow reached my feet, a dark silhouette punched out of the light. I had to blink a few times for my eyes to focus on Ae Ri.

When they had focused, a new hunger bloomed. Ae Ri was stood there, wearing only the presents I'd purchased today. Eight inch heels meant she filled the door way spectacularly, frame propped up to 5'11. Her legs looked endless, toned, gorgeous, pillars, leading up to more of the flawless, fawn tinted hourglass. The light behind her made her look golden, the sands on a beach kissed by a setting sun. Her new, almost burgundy lingerie contrast sharply and drew my eyes to all the right places. Her thighs, garters clung to the curves like koala bears to a tree, accenting just how thick her legs and hips had become. Her tight waist showed no signs of her gluttony and  breasts, poured into the dark cups, spilling over the edges slightly. That bra was a marvel of modern structural integrity to hold up those monsters.

Finally, I made eye contact and a knowing smile split her wine coloured lips. "Oh, you're awake." She purred. She must have heard me moving around because that statement was fully facetious.

Sauntering in, Ae Ri swayed her hips side to side. The sound of her heels and her side to side motion made her seem like a huge metronome. I sat there silently, watching her approach, gradually looming over me. She used her knee to push my legs open and stood directly in front of me at the edge of the bed. If I was facing forwards my nose probably would have been even with her belly button. I wasn't looking straight forwards. I'd never broken eye contact in her slow advance. Now I was looking up passed the curves of her melons into her eyes, perfume swirling around me.

Ae Ri bent at the waist, steadily, in slow motion. A kiss was planted on my forehead a moment before I was roughly shoved down, back onto the bed.

Climbing onto me, she playfully pinned my arms down, leaning in and mashing her lips to mine. Her tongue wrestled mine, passion radiating off of her as she ground her crotch into my leg. I could feel her arousal. I muscled out of her grip and wrapped an arm around the small of her back, pulling her into me, thrusting up into her so she could feel my engorged member.

She was heavier and stronger than before, but I was still much larger. Easily, I twisted my body and rolled on top of her, dragging us both deeper into the field of mattress.

Breaking the kiss, I came up for air. "Fuck. Why are you so wet?" My curiosity slipped out of me despite my brain having no blood to function.

"I've been waiting for you to wake up for the last few hours." Her voice was throaty and sultry. Ae Ri wrapped her legs around my waist, boa constrictors gripping me, drawing me in. "I got bored though." She pouted. The smile that returned was devilish. "So I've been edging for a good hour now." My grin must have mirrored hers.

I snapped the garters that connected to the bands around her thighs, yanking the material up so that I could drag her underwear down. I thought her scent was strong before but unveiling her soaked sex hit me with a wave of it. I'd assumed she was using hyperbole but maybe she had been edging for an hour. It made my mouth water. We skipped foreplay. She unwound one leg and I grabbed her ankle to straighten it further, unhooking her underwear, letting it ping across my chest to spin around her other leg. Lowering her limb to the bed, grabbing her by her girthier hips, I pulled her towards me, crotchs aligning.

Ae Ri's fingers wrapped around my dick and she guided me in. The first thrust was slow, sinking only my tip into her. Her pussy was fucking drenched and more of my length easily glided in on the second thrust. I gyrated my hips slowly, inching more and more of my length in, one hand under her, fingers grasping the meat of her ass cheek. God, her ass had bloated up magnificently with taunt, firm muscle.

I tried to keep it slow and gentle, not wanting to hurt my girlfriend as I'd done multiple times. I kept pumping, rhythmically, keeping pace and causing the most lewd noises leak out of the Goddess beneath me. She was starting to thrash upwards harder, thrusting up into me wildly. Ae Ri brought her hands up, pawing at me before her nails raked my back. The sensation made my brain dance. The light pain seemed to focus the pleasure, distilling it. I could feel myself getting closer and my hips bucked. My thrusting grew harder and faster and I gripped the sheets. An exhale rattled out of me as I slowed down. I tamed the primal urge to pound Ae Ri into the bed. I was probably still too big to -

"Harder."

Goosebumps erupted all over my skin. Her voice was so throaty and deep that at first my brain didn't register that she'd been the one to say it. Panting, I hesitated, slowing down further. Ae Ri pulled me in, fingers digging into my shoulder blades, bringing my ear closer to her mouth. "I said harder." My balls tightened and it felt like my dick solidified into a new level of hard, somehow even more concrete than before. "Fuck. Me. HARD." Ae Ri let me up so I could see her. Mouth half open, she grinned, chest heaving, eyes burning in the dimly lit room.

I obeyed.

I hit the rhythm I'd had before. But I sped up. I sank more of my dick into her. Deeper. Harder. Faster. For the first time in our relationship, I completely gave in. I let lust control me. Ae Ri's whole body rocked but this animal look on her face told me she was enjoying it. She was taking everything I had and she was enjoying it. She tilted her leg up again, thighs on either side of my waist as I drilled into her over and over, relentlessly. Every thrust I'd pull almost my whole length out before crashing it all back in. And her response. Her response made my legs shake. She writhed into the bed, breasts rolling and lolling and jiggling out of the bra, nipples slipping out of the cups. She clutched at the pillows and sheets and headrest, eyes closed, pure pleasure etched into her face. Her moans. They were like a drug. My whole body was tingling. I let out a strangled, stuttered whine, mere millimeters away from orgasmic bliss. I dug deep. I pulled on some source of horny energy I still hadn't tapped and I redoubled efforts. I knew she was close too and I wanted to orgasm together.

I became a jackhammer. She hugged me closer, abandoning the bed and just clinging to me. We held each other tight, both grunting and groaning as she absorbed the thrusts, bouncing up and down. Every inch. Every centimeter. She was taking my whole cock. That thought echoed in my head the whole time growing in volume until, finally, it took me over the edge. My twitching, spasming member burst, seed rocketing out of me. I didn't stop. I kept pumping, riding the wave of the biggest, longest orgasm I'd ever had. It paid off. Ae Ri got louder. She practically crushed my ribcage, wrapping as much of herself around me as possible, still smashing our crotchs together. I could feel her legs vibrating around me, her whole body quaking. My tank ran dry and I finally stopped moving. My arms ached as I held my weight up, not wanting to rest all of it on my smaller girlfriend. Ae Ri was still orgasming, suspended rigidly, hanging onto me. Then she relaxed and, together, we fell onto the bed, a heaped pile of heaving, sweaty bodies, joined at the hips. I'd draped my top half slightly off of her, faces almost touching, bodies cradled as one.

"That was.... Fucking amazing." I wheezed.

"I... I know." She croaked back, glowing with sweat, black hair stuck to her face in a few places. "So that was.... That was your 'A game'?" She chuckled.

I laughed back, "what, wasn't it good enough?"

"No! I just... More, please." I chortled at that response.

"What else are Sundays for?"

Chapter 6 - Happy families by Kokoji
Author's Notes:
So it turns out I'm NOT dead. Joking aside, sorry this is so late. This was intended to be two chapters but I thought I might as wellerge them into one chonk. Hope it makes up for the long absence!

"I might work from home for a while."

"Huh?" I asked, numbly. It was Sunday evening and I'd been drained of energy and bodily fluids. We were laid in bed, Ae Ri's head on my chest as I stared dreamily into the void. If just been drifting off.

"I'm gonna work from home for a while."

"Why? Can you do that?"

"Pfft, I can do whatever I want at work." Wow. The tone she said that with caught me by surprise. Like she worked with idiots. Ae Ri swiftly followed up with, "you've seen them, they love me there." That's what she meant, I thought, quelling my previous, sleepy assumption.

"Yeah, there is a lot to love." I curled my hand around her shoulder and gave one of her gargantuan orbs a squeeze. She playfully slapped my chest.

"No, but seriously. I just don't want to have to deal with the same questions over and over." She put on a nasally voice, "are you taller? How did that happen?! You're a bit old for a growth spurt. Hurr hurr hurr."

I breathed out a laugh. "I thought you'd like those types of questions."

"Not when they're saying it making fun of me still being short." She replied, bitterly. It was easy to forget the mental scars bullying had left on her psyche.

It made me wonder if she was having some size dsymorphia. She was a lot closer to average now. "Well... In heels they can't call you short at all." I said, gently probing to see her response.

Ae Ri didn't really answer that. Instead she made a little "hmph." I understood that as the conversation being over.

We lay there quietly for a bit as I played with her hair. "So when are you next going gym?" I asked a question I'd been dying to have answered. I was dreading the idea of being back in the gym, working hard again after such a long break, but my drive to get back muscle mass outweighed those feelings. I actually couldn't wait to start.

"I'm going tomorrow after work. Wanna join me?"

"Sure." I smiled, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.


Monday morning I was sluggish. Ripping my way out of bed, away from the warmth of my gorgeous girlfriend, was tough. Ae Ri wrapped herself deeper into the covers, going straight back to sleep. Her decision to work from home must have been premeditated because she was already claiming the extra hours of sleep when she should have been getting ready for work. As I left the bedroom I spied her laptop beside the bed. Some had all the luck.

My first commute to work after the most recent transfer was amazing. Riding the train at 6'1 was so, so, so much better than at 6'5. I could stand without smacking my head on the low ceiling every time there was a bump. When I eventually got a seat, my legs weren't obnoxiously filling the aisle, stopping anyone from getting passed. Well, not completely at least.

I strode into work happily, reveling in my size. However, as I drew closer to my team's office I found myself becoming weirdly nervous. I worked in tech support for a small company and, when I got into the room, my nerves were well placed. My team was made up of three others. Three others who were now gawking at me. Turns out a one inch difference wasn't noticeable enough for this reaction. Four inches was. "This can't be real." Justin broke the ice, stepping forward to measure himself against me. He was 5'9, so was still shorter.

"Dude, it's not like he can wear reverse heels." Dan, who was 5'11, scratched his chin as he stared at me.

The third colleague was Tim, who was 6'2. I thought he might have made fun of me for being shorter but he instead looked... Self conscious. "This is weird." He simply stated, staying away from me as if I had something contagious.

"And you wanted to be shorter?" Justin piped up again.

I sighed, "yep."

"This isn't your new girlfriend twisting your arm, right?"

I bristled at Justin's accusation. "I signed up for this before I'd met her, not after. The treatment is the only reason I even got to meet her."

He held up his hands defensively, "alright, alright." He'd made some snide comments about Ae Ri before when I'd talked about her.

He said she was 'too good to be true' and that I should 'watch out'. Either he was jealous or paranoid. He'd never even met her before so whatever he said, I ignored.

"What do you think Christie is gonna think about this?" Dan asked, elbowing me in the side. Christie, a colleague in the finance team, had joined our company a handful of months ago. I'd been crushing on her ever since. Hard. She was pretty, incredibly curvy and had hazel eyes you could get lost in. I'd engage with her a few times and, although she'd always chatted, I doubted she was interested in me. "I think she likes tall guys." He teased.

"If that's the case then I'm guessing there were some other barriers to our relationship developing." I joked back.

"Did you actually ask her out?" Justin piled on.

"Don't we have work to do?" I fired back, cutting the conversation short, not entirely comfortable with this deep dive into my personal life. It worked. Kind of. The guys laid off me and we got down to business, but, only a few hours later, just before lunch, I was surprised to hear Dan calling for me.

"Hey, Paul. I need you to go check out a ticket in the system. Some issue with hardware on the second floor."

Somehow I already knew where this was going. "Who is it?"

"Christie." I made a face. "I didn't sabotage her laptop, man." He laughed. "The other guys are busy so you're up." Dan shrugged. I doubted the other guys were busy. More and more it felt like my coworkers disliked the idea of me dating Ae Ri. Were they jealous?

I gave an overly daramtic sigh and stood from the desk, heading out to deal with the ticket. I found Christie sat exactly where she should be - in the finance wing. She was on her phone, laptop frozen blue. A sudden, creeping apprehension crawled over my skin as I approached. Even while going out with Ae Ri and knowing it shouldn't, I knew Christie's opinion could mentally crush me. You don't crush on someone hard for half a year and then abandon any sentiment for them instantly.

I stepped forward and her auburn hair lifted, attention turning to me. "Hi, Paul!" She smiled, pulling her ridiculous hourglass from the office chair. Mid movement I saw her stutter, expression of happiness fading slightly as her brain translated what it was seeing into information. "Paul, are you... Shorter?" Even as she said it, it sounded like she didn't believe it.

My insides shrivelled into a tight ball. I gave an awkward smile back. "Uh... Yeah." I said looking down at her 5'5 frame. To me, it felt like Christie was 5'9. "I uh... Had a medical procedure. It's kind of new."

"Oh! Wait, I think I've heard of that." She said, nodding along, still with a furrowed brow. "I just never expected someone I know to try it. So what are you now? Six foot?"

"Well, that's my goal height, but I've got an inch left." I tried to smile, glancing down at Christie. God, for some reason this was so overwhelmingly embarrassing. Another thought came into focus. I wasn't surprised by our size difference. At all. Granted I wasn't looking down that much further but it was odd that I wasn't phased. Ae Ri's change had been so big that it must have somewhat desensitised me. Up close with Christie she didn't seem immensely large. Not when compared to the massive difference I'd seen in Ae Ri, anyway.

And now that I'd started down the rabbithole, I couldn't help my mind beginning the comparisons between my old crush and my girlfriend.

It blew my mind that Ae Ri was now almost this tall bare foot. She would have been a full 6 inches shorter than her before the transfers. Stealing a glance at Christie's chest I registered that both women would have probably been on par bust wise... Before the transfers. Now there was no competition at all. Ae Ri would dwarf Christie's boobs if they were side by side. And even her hips would match up or exceed Christie's too. My formerly top heavy girlfriend had bloomed outwards in multiple ways, after all. These thoughts compounded in my mind and I felt my mouth go dry. It was hot knowing Ae Ri had outgrown her 'competition' so drastically. I felt a little dirty having these thoughts but, suddenly, my nerves dissipated. I told myself this wasn't some horny goblin in my head, it was a coping mechanism. I mean, what did I really have to be nervous about with her? I shot a genuine smile to Christie. "I think I'm really enjoying my new height."

I must have zoned out slightly before because the statement appeared to lightly startle her. A cute smile shone back up at me. "Well, that's all that really matters, right?! And don't worry, it's a good look." Her tone was almost teasing but I felt the compliment was sincere. Well, shit. My mood soared high. It stayed there for the rest of the work day too. The jibes and jokes and shots from my friends glanced off of me like a sword deflected off of armour. Before I knew it, it was time to head home.

A message buzzed my phone just as I was getting into my car. 'Heading to gym in an hour. I can get a visitors pass for you if you still want to join me?' Ae Ri was as diligent as always.

My thumb hovered over the keyboard, hesitating slightly. I was a little worried about hitting the gym after so long. My laziness and the transfers left me anxious about my coming performance. But hey, the only direction I could move now was up. 'Of course. I'll change at home and head straight there.' I sent back.

Almost exactly an hour later I pulled into the car park of Ae Ri's gym. The building was huge. It wasn't just a gym, it was a fitness centre of some sort. Courts, a swimming pool, a gym and a climbing wall were all housed within the wide, squat building. She must use the climbing wall, I thought locking up my car. Ae Ri had given me specific instructions and a QR code to scan. After passing through three seperate scanners and down a flight of stairs, I was greeted by the humidity of sweaty bodies and the clanging of metal on metal.

I'd made it. I was passed the point of no return. I glanced around the gym looking for my girlfriend and located her on a treadmill opposite a wall covered in mirrors. She looked absolutely breath taking.

Ae Ri boasting about skimpy clothing hasn't been an understatement. She was dressed in a VERY short, VERY tight pair of shorts that she was *poured* into. The elastic material was like cling film around her hips and ass, practically a second skin. Her legs were pumping under her, long and toned and amazing, a powerful pounding audible even from my vantage point. A sports bra left her tight middle on display, tanned, toned middle acting like bellows, expanding in and out. That sports bra  must have been worth it's weight in gold considering the undulating payload it supported. It had a number of straps going diagonally across her toned back that reminded me of the suspension cords on a bridge. Both the shorts and the sports bra were a matching neon green, a thick, black stripe along the outside edge.

I probably looked like a perv stood there ogling her, mesmerised by the orbs of her butt flexing up and down with each step. A sensation like an imaginary itch in my brain, the sixth sense that eyes were on me, told me I'd been caught staring. I dragged my gaze up and Ae Ri shot me a knowing smirk in the reflection. Okay, now I was passed the point of no return. I strolled over, bashfully looking at the equipment, pretending I hadn't just been watching her like a hungry lion watching  gazelle at the watering hole. While I looked around, approaching her, I noticed this place had a lot of stuff. I drew closer and Ae Ri brought the base of her fist down onto a big red button, slowing to a walk and then stopping completely. "You made it." She huffed, sweaty, smiling. "I just finished warming up."

She was practically shining in the bright gym lights. Glowing. Incandescent and lighting up the gym with her presence. I tried to say something halfway smart. "You look warmed up." That didn't sound imtelligent at all... I followed it up with a question, semi-frantically covering up after myself. "Been here long?"

"About 10 minutes." I already knew her cardio was great from our horizontal activities. However, considering the pace she was running, I felt very impressed. If she'd been holding that speed for 10 whole minutes that was remarkable. She'd probably sped up halfway or something, I reasoned. "Ready to hit some weights now though. Why don't you warm up quick and meet me over there?" She suggested, thrusting a thumb over her shoulder at the free weights. I leaned to look at the open space filled with dumbells and barbells and squat racks.

"Alright, I'll be quick." I dashed away, not wanting to delay Ae Ri any further than I already had. I climbed up onto the machine she'd been on and thumbed the speed faster. The pace picked up quickly, my feet pounding as I properly ran for the first time in what was probably months. I kept the button pressed down, little LED number climbing. I should be able to go faster than - My stomach did a little flip as I half stumbled. I let go of the button immediately, hands launching out to the sides to grab the arms for stability. The front of my foot had caught the revolving belt of the treadmill and I'd lurched forwards. My own reactions had saved me from being launched off of the machine. I'd snatched my feet up and to the sides, arms taking more of my weight for a millisecond. I pressed the down button hard, dialing the speed slower. Sheepishly I turned to see if Ae Ri or anyone else had seen me. Everyone was too engrossed in their workouts, it seemed.

My legs were shorter now. That translated to me struggling at the higher speeds I'd been used to. It was a dark omen for the rest of the workout but I pushed on. Restarting at a slower speed, I gradually increased the pace. After about five minutes of jogging, I took solace in the fact that I was barely winded. As long as I didn't overdo it, I was fine. In fact, it actually felt great to be jogging again. Cardio was always strongest athletic ability.

Hopping off of the treadmill I turned towards the free weights, making my way over. Ae Ri was easy to pick out, stood in front of the mirror holding a barbell. It was one of those smaller ones with the kind of crinkle in the middle. They were used for arm exercises and that's exactly what my girlfriend was doing. She was curling the bar smoothly and steadily, biceps swelling and shrinking over and over. As I got close I found myself feeling a little shocked. That bicep must have gotten a serious pump from her warm up. A few months ago, while we were out on a date climbing, she'd jokingly flexed her arms in a double bicep. Even then I'd been amazed by the lemon like muscles that sprang forth. Climbing had crafted her a set of guns that didn't match the rest of her outward appearance. Some 4'11 kpop diva look-a-like didn't usually have muscles that popped like that. Now, that same lemon sized bump was bigger and fatter and plumper. With each rep I could internally hear it squeaking like a balloon being blown up, a vein rising prominently on the surface at the top of every rep. It looked more like an orange now. A big, chunky, pumped orange. God, the transfer had really packed muscle onto her... Muscle that used to be mine. My muscle had been funneled into her and - "You fine to work upper body today?" Ae Ri asked me, looking at me in the mirror. I tore my attention away from the bicep.

"Y-yeah, sounds good." I nodded. Frankly, I was relieved to be doing an upper body day. Considering the leaps and bounds Ae Ri had described at the gym, I was a tad worried she might be out lifting me in some exercises. Logically, I'd probably have a slight edge on upper body.

"I usually come four days a week." Ae Ri bent forwards, shorts creaking as she placed the barbell on the floor. I eyed the weights, adding the numbers up. She was casually curling about 15kg (33lbs). She straightened up and turned to face me. "Two upper body, two lower body. I'm thinking we work back today. Legs tomorrow. Rest on Wednesday and then chest and legs again." Her smile was as enchanting as always, a pink flush to her cheeks from the workout. I hadn't realised she was such a gymrat. Maybe it wasn't just the transfers that left her with all the extra muscle and thickness.

"I think that's a good split. It feels like I've got a personal trainer now." That sent her giggling, tanned wall of abs fluttering, a reminder of how toned she is.

She lightly slapped my shoulder. "Flattery won't make me go easy on you, you know."

"So you are my personal trainer?" I smiled.

"Nooo! I mean, I wouldn't say I'm at that level." She was far too humble. Ae Ri's gaze softened and her smile faltered slightly. Pouting, she broke eye contact and looked across the gym. "I just... You took losing muscle really hard, babe. I want to help." Her expression grew resolute and she turned back to me. "Your pass is good for a week. We can start with a bang." I just nodded. Hearing Ae Ri sounding so serious, it was a bit scary. She must have noticed the change in my demeanor. "I won't push too hard, I promise. Can't scare you away after four sessions, right?" She teased, rocking up onto her toes to kiss me, her warmth melting the tension. "Let's start with some curls! Get your blood flowing!"

Bending, she picked up the barbell and thrust it out to me. My face grew warm. I could easily curl this weight at me old size but I couldn't be sure anymore. My fingers brushed against hers and I gripped the cold metal. My insides had been crunched up into a small ball as I pulled the first curl upwards. Okay, I could do it. The tiny ball in my gut unraveled and I curled it a second and a third time, feeling my muscles awaken like an old engine. Ae Ri beamed at me, sensing my happiness. "See, not so bad, right?"

"I'm honestly so relieved." I said, finishing the set. I passed the barbell back to her, expecting a second set. Instead, she set it down.

"Don't be nervous, you've got this!" she flashed a supportive, toothy grin. "How about we increase the weight a bit?"

"Sure." I was a lot more confident now that I had that milestone to measure by.

"Let's add 5kg (11lbs)." Locating two small plates, she slid them onto the bar and reattached the clamps. Ae Ri hefted the weight up effortlessly and went straight into pumping out repetitions. Again, my attention went to her bicep. Under the additional strain it somehow appeared to bloat even larger. More swollen. More powerful. I was hypnotised by the rhythmic, slow pulse of power.

"Here." Her set was over before I knew it and now I was being handed the barbell. I casually took the bar. My overconfidence bit me in the ass and I was dragged forwards. Stepping one foot out, I steadied myself and began to curl the weights, feeling kind of stupid. Maybe I shouldn't relax so quickly. Around the sixth rep that sentiment grew stronger.

My biceps and forearms were beginning to subtly burn, each curl coming slower than the last. I frowned with effort, fresh sweat peppering my brow as I completed the eighth rep and handed the barbell back. Ae Ri was still pridefully glowing up at me. "Good job!" She congratulated, planting the bar down. She had her back to me as she spoke. "Do you mind if I add some extra weight? We can take it off for you."

I knew she was being considerate and encouraging, but I couldn't take that laying down. Like a tropical bird, I puffed my chest out. Nerves be damned. "I'll be fine with whatever weight you're doing."

Ae Ri looked over her shoulder, a mischievous sparkle in her eye. "Oh really?"

"Of course." I blurted quickly. She gave a low whistle and rose up straight.

"So you can lift whatever weight I'm lifting?"

I gave a nod, already regretting the path we were going down. "I mean, no offense but you're like half my size." I tried to rationalise my bravado, to take the edge off of what I'd said. I was just digging this hole deeper. I'd just called her small, after all.

"Okay." Her grin stretched wider and I felt like I was straying into treacherous waters. "Let's go with another 5kg." She slid more plates onto the bar, bringing the total up to 25kg (55lbs). A part of me watched in fascination as she took her turn. That was a decent weight...

Ae Ri took a deep inhale and breathed out long. Gracefully, she stooped down and grabbed the bar, bringing it up to her starting position. Her knuckles turned white, fingers wrapped around the metal. She controlled her breathing, breasts making the sports bra whine as she seemingly expanded with an even larger breath. The repetitions came one by one, vein across her bicep becoming a permanent fixture even at the bottom of each rep. It bulged huge, her arm growing, throbbing fuller, skin tight. At her fifth rep I could tell she was feeling the burn too. Thick lips parted to show grit teeth, her nostrils flaring as she muscled her way closer and closer to eight reps. The sheer determination in her expression burned hot.

She finished her set and handed me the barbell triumphantly. "Your turn, big guy." I couldn't back down now, but internally I was very worried I wouldn't be able to keep up. Not even four reps later the burn set in. The ache. My movements became drenched in molasses, each curl slow and painful. I was physically shaking with effort by the eighth rep. As I brought the bar higher I ground to a halt, metal suspended half way through the movement. My eyes peeled wide, huffing and puffing, straining. Fuck. I had to do this after the posturing I'd just done. I willed my arms up, one rising faster than the other, form terrible, inch by inch. I finished a curl that truthfully shouldn't have counted.

"Good job." Ae Ri said, smirk on her face. Silently, it conveyed some extra information. 'Good job on surviving.' I stood straight, not wanting to feel smaller than I was. We did a few other exercises. We hit some machines. All the while the dynamic stayed the same. Ae Ri lifted weights I'd never fathomed she'd be able to and my dimished body struggled to keep pace. Smirks and quips continued in my direction. There was never anything malicious but I could tell Ae Ri was enjoying teasing me. Maybe I inferred more than she meant but gradually it was pissing me off. "Let's do some deadlifts." I suggested, finally, when we were both drenched in sweat. "Y'know, to finish the workout."

"That's a good idea." She smiled, cheeks red from exertion. She led the way and I followed. Even with this new sense of competition between us, I couldn't help drinking the sight of her in from behind. Her flared hips filling the shorts. The knots of muscle rippled across her back. God, she looked pumped up. Broader. Stronger. I'd never have thought I'd find hitting the gym erotic but it was undeniable. She must have purposefully been swaying her hips. No one walked like that naturally.

Reaching the larger barbell, she stopped in thought. "How about you go first this time? Set the pace?"

"Alright." I added some 20s onto the bar. My muscles had dwindled but I knew I could handle 40kg (88lbs). I'd actually enjoyed deadlifts back when I went gym more regularly. Atrophied muscles would still remember, right? That's why I'd suggested this.

I was pleasantly surprised by the ease with which I could run through the set. My weaker muscles did still hold the memory. Ae Ri did the same, even holding the bar at the apex of the last rep to arch her shoulders and work her back a little extra, looking at me in the mirror smugly. The bands of her sports bra dug into the muscles as they somehow visibly received even more of a pump. What was this woman made of?

I bit the inside of my cheek. This was all really annoying me now. I added another two 10kg (22lb) plates and did another set. It was harder but still manageable. I stepped back and crossed my arms, eager to see how well she'd do. Frustration bubbled up in me as she mirrored me, running through the reps.

"What's your PR?" I asked abruptly when she'd finished.

She looked surprised. "Uhh..." Glancing at the bar I could see the cogs in her brain working. The calculator summing the numbers. "Only a little more than this. The most I've ever done is 85kg (187lbs), including the bar." Considering the fact that she was 5'3 and weighed less than that, I was very impressed. But I could do better. I was sure of it.

I added more weight, bringing the total up to 95kg (209lbs). This time Ae Ri looked worried, "hey, are you sure you'll be o-"

"I'm fine." I sunk down and grabbed the bar, straightening my back. I surged upright, dragging the bar against gravity, shredding my shins even through the material of my track suit bottoms. I did it again and again and again. My fingers were being pried open by the weight but I didn't stop. My back ached but I kept going. Five... Six... Seven... I knew my form was suffering again, my back too curved, but I got the bar up for my eighth rep. I didn't mean to drop the weight but I just couldn't keep my fingers closed. The metal crashed to the floor but I was grinning. Ae Ri rushed forwards, concerned. She opened her mouth to speak but I spoke first. "Let's see if you can keep up with that, shrimpy."

The change in her expression actually frightened me. Her face had gone blank for a second. The playfulness was gone. The concern had evaporated away. Then she got angry. "Get out of the way." She said, shoving me away from the barbell.

"H-hey, I'm sorry. Ri, I didn't mean to say that." My stuttered words were ignored as she positioned herself in front of the bar. "Hey, please don't overdo it, you might injure yourself." I said, regretting that I'd let things escalate. I'd completely forgotten that was a trigger for her - a memory of past bullying. We'd bonded multiple times over our mutual experiences of being  bullied for our size. She'd trusted me with information that had hurt her, leaving marks, and now I'd accidentally weaponised it against her because I was an idiot.

The grunt that came out of her with the first rep was primal. The weights angrily clattered to the ground and she went immediately into a second rep. My eyebrows shot up as she continued rapidly, deeper into the set. She actually growled as she stood again, flecks of spit catching the light as she did. Sweat poured out of her, making her shine. The muscles in her back seemed etched into her flesh now, puffing up bigger everytime she rose. My mouth went dry, crotch stirring. Seeing this defiant, furious, otherworldly act of power from her was pushing a button I didn't know I had. It was like she was growing right in front of me. Like someone had flipped the switch on the transfer and I was feeding her size. Of course I wasn't but this was my fault. My actions were forcing her through a limit she'd had and it showed visibly. Ae Ri pulled hard, straining as she lifted a weight that should be unachievable. I could see her core in the mirror, abs and obliques flexing into definition. Her whole body was being flexed with every rep, muscles being worked. Preparing for more growth. I'd been wrong all along. The transfer might have got the ball rolling but her added muscle was coming from her own willpower. Her own drive. She was forcing herself stronger and thicker in the gym day after day. That concept was beginning to drive me wild.

Her vice grip didn't release the weight until the set was done. Unlike me, she didn't let the weights crash to the ground. She put the barbell down, completely in control. Pivoting on her heel, my girlfriend turned to me and I expected the full brunt of her rage.

I was taken aback by what I saw. Her shoulders inched up and down as she panted, a hunger in her eyes that I hadn't at all predicted. "I can't believe I ju-just did that. I feel so... Fuckin'... Uhhnnnhh." Her voice became strained, morphing into an almost pained groan. A shiver ran through her as if a tingle ran down her spine, eyes fluttering, hips subtly thrusting forward. Then, in an instant, she'd crossed the gap, assaulting me with gropes, her hips against mine, her tongue in my mouth. I gave a muffled, surprised sound, trying to wriggle free.

Managing to escape for a heartbeat, I sputtered, "What're you doing?"

"Shut up." She snapped. Okay, so she was still at least a little pissed. Grabbing my hand, crushing my knuckles together, pulling me away, we went towards the gym entrance. At first I gave a molecule of resistance, but it felt like I had a tiger on a leash.

I was hauled all the way out of the gym, the women's changing rooms looming closer. "Ri, I can't go in there." I tried to reason with her. "There are so many people around." She stopped and her lips pursed just slightly. Rush hour was dying down, but she knew I was right.

She looked to me, about to say something when her eyes locked onto something passed me. Slowly her head tilted and a smile grew. I turned to see the disabled toilet. "Then this'll have to do." I was railroaded towards the door, stumbling over my own feet. I didn't try to stop her this time. I wasn't even sure if I could and, to be completely honest, a part of me didn't want to either.

Bursting through the door, just in front of the toilet on the far wall, I caught myself from falling. Spinning around I found Ae Ri turning the lock. The situation had my libido soaring despite this underlaying nervousness about this all. I couldn't fully get a bead on Ae Ri and her plans. Turning to face me she gradually stalked forwards with the poise of a ballerina, each step purposeful. A dark, teasing gaze complimented her smirk, warning me that I wasn't out of the weeds just yet. "So I'm a Shrimp, am I?" I felt my heart skip at the question.

"You know I didn't mean that." She continued forwards, unphased by my response, looming closer, making me want to shrink back.

"I felt pretty fucking big in there lifting that weight, you know?" That sentence weeded into the fringes of my brain and hammered the new, shiny, red button that had recently emerged. She certainly didn't look small. Memories of Christie and the comparison from earlier today vividly played out. Ae Ri felt even bigger. It wasn't just her new size that made her feel larger, it was the attitude that had come with it. The confidence. The hunger for more. Tingles radiated along my nerves, my rigid member visibly flexing. Her face flashed with glee, reading my response like a pop up book.

She launched at me again, impatient to get to me. In a blink, there was no space between us, her breasts against the bottom of my pecs, face tilted up at me, lips so, so close. Her perfume had mingled with her sweat to make this cloud of chemical pheromones that had conditioned me to swoon over the last few months.

Ae Ri put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down hard enough to make my weak knees buckle. It forced my point of view to fall until my ass hit the closed toilet. My descent left me nose to cleavage. Lilac and sweat invaded my nose like the armies of a conquerer. Fingers gently tilted my chin up, forcing me to look at her. The vantage point, coupled with what Ae Ri was saying, was surreal. A part of my imagination flickered with what the world would look like if this was my height. It felt like I was peering up at a monstrous structure. "I felt big. I bet I looked big too, didn't I? Big, scary Ae Ri lifting more weight than you." She cooed. Her voice got more sultry, deeper. "But you liked that, didn't you?" She purred, slicing through my thoughts, again somehow displaying telepathy. I wasn't sure what to do or say. I was stunned by all of this. By not only her actions but my response to it. To the ball aching pulsing of my dick.i tried to say something but was completely tongue tied. "You didn't at first but I saw it at the end. You did like it, didn't you, Pauline?" At some point her free hand had traveled lower, her sudden caress making me groan. Massaging the bulge robbed me of thoughts, making my eyes roll.

"Answer me." She crooned, leaning over me, filling more of my vision, pushing her weight onto my chest and forcing her tits further under my chin. The demand had snapped me back to lucidity. Each one of her thighs flanked my knees, pushing them together. I was bent back over the basin of the toilet now, frozen and at her mercy as she toyed with me. Nodding against her fingers only seemed to whet her appetite more. Ae Ri's tongue pulled her thick bottom lip back to be nibbled. "Say it."

"I-I liked it." I choked out, paralysed vocal chords forced to make words under her command. Her hips bucked, hand finally leaving my chin.

Stepping back, all contact was gone, the warmth and the scents all disappearing to leave me alone and craving it. But I wouldn't be craving it for long. She yanked my top up and hooked her fingers into my waist band, viciously tearing the elastic down to my ass and then along my thighs, almost pulling me off of the plastic seat completely. My dick had sprung free and was bobbing up and down between my legs. I didn't even see her tear her shorts off but when she mounted me again, forcing me back to my original position, her bare legs were against mine, smooth and soft until they flexed solid around mine. She'd mounted me completely, sat in my lap, tits engulfing my face, labia swallowing my cock. She'd manhandled me and was now fucking me, drilling me down, hungry pussy drooling over my length as she bounced. God she felt so heavy, each bounce making the lid of the toilet clatter up and down, melons jiggling around my head in their spandex casing. One hand wrapped around the back of my head and buried me deeper into her bosom, her moans filling my ears.

"I bet I feel big to you too, don't I, Paulie?" She was in my head. She must have been psychic. She must be, because she was so, so right. Having her on top of me while upright, talking down to me from above, weight coming down on my over and over - I couldn't have imagined feeling like this in a million years when we'd first met. Feeling small compared to her. A strained moan wheezed out of me as she came down. I wrapped my arms around her and sank my fingers into the meat of her ass cheeks, letting them ride up and down with her. My mind soaked in all this information. Every touch and sensation. And it strayed. It strayed somewhere new. I started to imagine what this would all feel like after the next transfer. Me even smaller, her bigger. Or if she were bigger now. No, not bigger. Growing. If the transfer was happening right now how would it feel?

Every bounce heavier than the last. Tits swelling around my head, larger and weightier, not just smothering my face but swallowing my whole head as her sports bra strained and band by skinny band, snapped. Her ass smashing me down, even thicker, my fingers digging into her rump stretched apart by the muscle bulging between them. Legs like tree tunks around me. All of her surging and throbbing bigger and bigger around me as I dwindle smaller. There'd be so fucking much of her, consuming me. She'd eclipse me completely. She'd be riding me until I broke.

She sped up, fucking me faster and harder, sinking every inch of me into her until her juices were oozing down coating my crotch and balls and legs. These thoughts dominated my brain like she was my body, I couldn't handle anymore. I let go of her ass and dug fingernails into my thighs, struggling to last just a little longer. "Oh fuck-k." Came her hushed, voice. I sensed it, she was about to blow too. Just as my orgasm burst to life, so did hers. Together we climaxed, juicing every drop of pleasure out of it, moving as one.

After what felt like an age she collapsed on top of me, head resting on my shoulder. "Shit, now that's what I call a cool down exercise." She laughed.

We cleaned up fast. That post orgasm clarity had me very embarrassed that we might be caught. We were careful with our exit. She left the bathroom first, changing in the ladies room and meeting me in the car park after I'd run away too. Once in the car and away from anyone who could piece together what we did, the giggles set in.


Over the next couple of weeks we hit the gym four times a week without fail. Our competitive nature kept us both motivated, pushing one another to break limits and keep achieving. Within that time I was blown away. I could actually see results beginning to form. My weight climbed up and visible changes were apparent. Ae Ri mentioned it too, showing my in compliments. Once again, I was loving the transfers. I'd never put muscle on this quickly before. When I voiced it to Ae Ri she made a big show of saying 'I told you so,' but quickly returned to being a force of supportive energy. She made a joke that 'if you're loving the transfers so much, maybe you wouldn't mind donating a couple of extra inches to this "shrimp".' It was nice to see she could joke about it now.

That Sunday, wrapped up together on the couch, watching Netflix, my phone buzzed. The message on the screen must have made me have a physical reaction because it made Ae Ri sit up. "What's wrong?" She asked.

The message was from my dad. I'd told him about Ae Ri recently and he must have told my mother. They wanted me to bring her over next weekend for lunch... For most this would probably seem like a nice, happy occasion. For me, it was a little more complicated. I didn't get along with my parents. Well, more specifically, I didn't get along with my mother. She was a bitch. Crazy. A complete control freak who had thrown me out of the house at 16. My dad was undyingly loyal to her but was far, far softer on me. It was obvious who I was closer with. Ae Ri knew about the strained relationship but didn't know just how deep the conflict went.

"Hey?" She said, poking me in the side.

"My parents have asked if we'd go over to theirs for lunch." My voice had been a drone.

Her eyes widened slightly and she pouted in thought. "Alright." She shrugged.

What? "Uh, I was gonna say no." My tone was terse. The expression I got in return made me wish it hadn't been.

"I have to meet them sometime, Paul." Ae Ri said, sitting up more fully. "Or is this relationship not serious?"

Fuuuuck. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. "Ri, of course this is serious." I tried to explain. "You aren't the problem. They are."

"That doesn't matter. I don't have family here or I'd have introduced you already. It's about time I met your family. Even if we don't get along, I should at least meet them. We've been going out for months now!" She said, throwing her hands up. Where was this coming from?

"This isn't a good idea, Ae Ri. I-I haven't told them about the transfer and meeting you at the same time is going to be a lot."

Ae Ri's eyes narrowed for a fraction of a second. I thought she was going to ask about why I hadn't told them about the transfer but skipped right over it. "Paul, I want to meet them. Think of it this way: You get to pull the band aid off for two things at once. This lunch can be two birds with one stone."

"But -"

"No buts!" She said, holding up a finger. It felt more like the barrel of a gun. "You know I'm right." I sighed... She probably was.


That week went by far too swiftly. Knowing that we'd be visiting my parents on Sunday, I wanted it to last forever. I never wanted the weekend to start, which was the opposite of the norm. But time stops for no one. Sunday rolled around.

My parents had moved out of the city a while ago. Out of the city and into some sleepy suburbs with big gardens and lots of space. It was a long drive but soon enough, we were both stepping out of the car. Ae Ri had dressed more modestly that usual. No showing off her high caliber artillery, no plunging necklines or bare midriff or short skirts. She wore a long sun dress and some flat soled sandals. She looked stunning, of course. The thin material was perfect for the spring weather and hugged her form to show everything off anyway. I wore one of the outfits she'd brought me - the blue polo and pale chinos. I was also carrying a bottle of wine that Ae Ri insisted we take.

Ironically, I'd been given a set of keys to this place despite being kicked out of their last house. On the long drive I'd received a text that they'd be in the garden and that I could use the side door key to go around. So, with anxeity gripping my chest, that's what we did.

We passed through the wooden door, shimmied around the outside of the house and were soon greeted by a large, lush, oblong garden with fencing around two edge and a towering set of hedges on the third. My dad was watering some plants in cargo shorts and a polo shirt, my mother was sat in a deck chair reading a book. They must have not heard us. I cleared my throat. "Hey, guys."

"Paul!" My dad exclaimed, twisting the end of the hose to kill the water and dropping it. As he approached he slowed and a bewildered look came over him. My mother rose from the deck chair, putting down her book. She seemed less shocked and more annoyed.

"This is Ae Ri, my girlfriend." I said, tight lipped. "And... Uh, I'm guessing you've noticed some changes."

"You're shorter." My mother said, bluntly.

"Yeah." I couldn't help the nervous laugh. "I'm taking part in a new procedure that cuts down your height." I didn't want to elaborate further. I didn't want to drop Ae Ri into the fire of her scorn by admitting those lost inches had gone to her.

"Why would you do this to yourself?" The sentence was wielded like a knife.

"Because I don't like being 6'5, ma." I sighed.

"What? What's wrong with the body you were born with?"

"Calm down." My dad tried to smooth out the situation. "We can talk about that later." He said, moving his hands up and doen like he was trying to push down some imaginary obstical. "For now," he stepped forwards, smiling, "let's get to know this pretty, young lady." He extended his hand down to Ae Ri. At 6'3, he stretched above her by a full foot. My mother followed suit, but without the smile. She was even taller, at 6'5 (it was a wonder I hadn't been taller than 6'5). It was surreal having to look up at them both again, making me feel like I'd been teleported back in time.

"Nice to meet you." She said, tone more disdainful than anything.

Worried I looked to Ae Ri, trying to gauge how she was feeling. "You too." She replied sweetly. "Nice to meet both of you." She wasn't a shrimp but between the three of us, most people looked tiny. I couldn't tell if it irked her being the shortest by such a large margin. If it did, she didn't let it show. More importantly, she seem completely undaunted by my mother's shitty tone. My dad, on the other hand, was clearly annoyed by it. He shot her a look that made her wrinkled face stretch into a pitiful excuse of a smile.

"She got you this." I said flatly, holding up the red wine to my dad. "Said since we're eating beef that this would be good."

"Ho hooooo!" He made a very dad-like noise, greedily grabbing it. Holding the bottle in both hands, inspecting it, he chortled, "this is some good stuff!" Looking to Ae Ri, he gave amazed praise. "You must know your wines! Thank you, thank you both." His jovial response made her giggle and the tundra atmosphere thawed a little. She and my dad were too charismatic and bubbly to let the mood stay low for long. The two of them got along like a house on fire, cracking jokes and spinning puns out of the conversation. He bustled everyone over to the large dining table they'd set up for us in the garden. I'd only ever looked at this wide glass topped table from inside before. I hadn't been able to admire just how picturesque a scene it was, surrounded by flowers and bushes. It was like we were having lunch in some French artist's painting.

My mother poured us drinks from a pitcher and we chatted a bit about life stuff. Everyone settled in. While we discussed work and family, the witch wove questions into the conversation, hounding Ae Ri. I tried not to get annoyed for her, but my girlfriend handled it all masterfully. She happily answered each one, parrying the blades meant for her jugular. Knowing Ae Ri, she didn't even sense the malicious venom behind each barb filled lance. However, soon the river of questions became a flood, dominating the conversation, making this feel more like an inquisition than a fun meal.

"I'm pretty hungry, when are we going to have lunch?" I asked, swooping in to scoop Ae Ri away from the ice queen.

"Hm? It's slow cooking in the oven. It should be ready soon." She said.

"Why don't we check, honey?" My dad followed up, probably feeling the tension coming off of me. Lips like a slash in her face, the crone rose from the table and she and my dad went inside to check on the food.

"I'm sorry about her." I said quickly to Ae Ri.

"Why? She's fine. She just wants to know more about me. I am stealing her son away after all." She giggled. Steal me away? That was funny. I'd been thrown away a long time ago. It couldn't really be stealing in that case, right?

"Lunch should be ready in 5!" My dad called from the sliding door. "Paul, why don't you give your lovely lady a tour of the house while we get things set?"

"Oh, I'm happy to help set things up." Ae Ri said, rising from her seat.

"Nonsense! You're guests! Paul!" He jerked his head to the side. I took the signal and stood to comply. Any time away from them was a blessing. We just had to eat and leave. Escape. That was it.

Touring the house was easy. Ae Ri gushed at every photo, practically leading the tour herself while spying out pictures of me as a gangly kid. I hated looking at the photos of myself. I looked so awkward in them. Too tall to be in frame with my shorter friends. Ankles and wrists exposed as I'd grown out of clothes too quickly. While she had a great time cooing over 'how cute' I looked, I was being taken on a terrible trip down memory lane. It was worth it to burn time though.

When we returned to the garden a roasted feast was waiting for us. My dad was carving up the beef while the leather that had been left in the sun too long was uncorking the wine.

She poured a little out for herself and took a whiff. Then she sipped a tiny amount into her vulture beak. "It's good." She said, probably hating that she had to give a compliment.

"I'm glad." Ae Ri beamed proudly. Jesus, the contrast in personalities was stark. She looked like a happy emoji, eyes curved into shining rainbow shapes. My mother looked like she had sucked down a tart lemon. I grit my teeth and smiled back to Ae Ri who giddily turned her joy to me. Lunch had started. We were almost at the finish line.

Surprisingly, the barrage of questions slowed as we ate. I wasn't sure if my dad had stepped in or if my mother, needing to grind up food in her guzzard, had less time to talk. Either way, I was glad.

Between talking and eating, time passed faster. Ae Ri, unsurprising, ate seconds, complimenting my parent's cooking. My dad joked about the 'lil' lady's appetite' but it was all harmless. We had dessert, and I felt positive. We were almost done. We'd survived!

"Paul, could you help me bring the dishes in?" My dad asked. I froze. I couldn't leave the bunny treading water with the great white shark lurking beneath. But how could I say no?

A warmth enveloped my hand and Ae Ri gently squeezed, pulling me away from my thoughts. "Help your dad, babe." Her smile was flawless, but the fraction of a wriggle in her eyebrows sent another message. 'I'll be fine. Go.'

Rigidly, I stood. "Sure. Let me help." We collected up the plates and bowls and both strode to the house, carting armfuls of china. When inside he started talking.

"You look like you've beefed up a little." He laughed.

"Yeah, Ae Ri and I have been hitting the gym."

"Oh, no wonder she's got so much tone in her arms."

I barked a laugh. "Yeah, she works out hard. Four times a week."

"Wow. So she's keeping you consistent too then?"

"Uh... Yeah." I asked, not fully understanding.

"Oh come on, I remember you used to skip gym a lot when you first started. You were never the most dedicated."

My face felt hot at being called out. "She's making sure I'm not lazy, that's for sure."

"She seems nice." My dad said, nodding. I couldn't shake the feeling he was holding something back though. We were putting the dishes down in the kitchen when he'd said it. Just as he was about to say something else, I heard it. It sounded like the crack of a starter pistol at a race. My stomach fell. "What the hell was that?" He asked, puzzled. For some reason, I just knew.

I rushed through the kitchen, swinging around into the room adjacent to the garden. Bursting through the sliding door, my dad in tow, I stopped in my tracks.

Ae Ri was clutching a hand to her face, tears brimming up in her big, innocent, brown eyes. Her cheek was turning red. My mother was stood on the other side of the table, broad shoulders hunched up. "How dare you." She hissed, voice rattling with rage.

I sprinted over to the table, "what the *fuck* did you just do?!"

"She slapped me." Ae Ri answered, sniffling. "I just... She asked how we met a-and I told her about the transfer, a-and..." The angelic face scrunched up and the tears started to fall.

"You dirty, little li-"

"Leave her ALONE!" I snarled to the bane of my existence. "I can't fucking BELIEVE you!"

"What? Me? She's the one who-"

"Who what? Took some of my height? So fuckin' what? I don't like my height. I GAVE it away. Why have you got to be such a controling BITCH!" I screamed.

"Whoa, whoa, everyone just calm down." My dad said, desperately trying to descalate things. But it was too late for that.

"Get out of my house!" Roared the bitch.

"Ohhhhh, THIS again?!" I gave a maniacal laugh. "Least I have somewhere to go this time!" I grabbed Ae Ri's wrist, pulling her up and away. I didn't even think about if I was hurting her. I just wanted out. "She's the best fucking thing that's every happened to me. Why would I be shocked that you try to fuck this up for me too!?" I shouted over my shoulder. Kicking the wooden door open I hauled Ae Ri back to the car.

I was so angry I couldn't even get the key into the ignition, stabbing it into the metal three times before it slotted in. I peeled out, tires screeching as I slammed my foot down and sped away.

I ended up parking close by. I cradled Ae Ri into a hug, resting my chin on her head while she weeped into my chest. Feeling her small frame shaking in my arms broke my heart. Even if she was bigger and stronger relatively, she was still so small in my arms.

That night I doted on Ae Ri. We ordered takeaway. I massaged her feet while we watched some horror movie. I made her hot chocolate and brought her snacks. She kept saying I didn't need to do any of this but I needed to make up for the shit afternoon at the hands of my parents.

My phone had been buzzing over and over but I blocked them both. I didn't want to hear what they had to say.

Finally, cuddled up close to Ae Ri in bed, holding her like she was a delicate object I had to protect at all costs, I began to think. I thought about what Christie said. I thought about how I'd been able to pack on more muscle so quickly. I thought about all the hundreds of compliments from Ae Ri. 'How good I looked at this height' and 'how well I was getting my muscle back.' Lastly, I thought about how pissed the old cunt had been about the transfer. About the slap. I never wanted Ae Ri to be hurt by someone like that again.

"Babe?" I whispered to Ae Ri.

She gave a half awake, "hmm?"

"Were you serious about wanting those extra inches?"

Chapter 7 - A fresh contract by Kokoji
Ae Ri stiffened in my arms. Shuffling around she turned to face me in the darkness. "What?" She asked in a hushed tone, breath tickling my face. Clearly fully awake, I had her full attention.

"Were you serious?" I repeated. "Would you want an extra couple of inches?"

"I - I mean no, but... Wait... What's going on? Why do you want to shrink more?" She sounded worried.

"It's nothing. I've just been -" I breathed a sigh, wondering how I should word this. "Life has been great at this height and, I dunno, I don't think a couple more inches would hurt. Plus with you bigger I'd just feel like you're... Y'know, more safe."

She scoffed. "Is this about what happened at lunch?"

"It's not just that. Seriously, I've been loving the new size. Like I told you before, I've never been able to gain weight this fast before in my life and riding the train is easier, and - and you've been encouraging me so much that I'd feel comfortable doing it."

"You better not be white knighting me because of a slap." She said in reply, skipping over the nicer things I'd said.

"I'm not! I'm not, I swear."

There was a pause in the dark. I waited for a reply, unsure of how what I'd said had been received without being able to read her expression. The silence grew and gradually my nerves got more frought. I opened my mouth to continue but flinched as something touched me. It was Ae Ri, her hand cupping my cheek. "You're such an idiot." She said, disarming me completely. She'd sounded almost saddened by my decision. "Look, sleep on it. If you still want to do it tomorrow we can discuss it, okay?"

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Sleep isn't going to change my mind, Ri. But yeah, we can discuss it tomorrow."

Again, the reply was delayed. "Good." She finally quipped. "Now, spoon me." The demanded was given with a mockingly haunty tone. Twisting in my arms she thrust her ass into my middle, pushing a grunt out of me. Chuckling softly, I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist and pulled her in even closer, pressing my chest to her back. I never wanted to let her go.


The next morning I woke up late for work. Panic stricken, I launched out of bed, scrambling around to get ready. A quick 'morning' was all I could say to the bundle in the sheets that was my half asleep girlfriend. Then, semi-dressed, I left.

That introduction to the day was fitting. Manic. Pure chaos. The day only descended further into madness the longer work went on. Server failures, network drops and solving tickets meant I only snuck a few texts to Ae Ri throughout the day. I was so busy that we didn't really get a chance to speak much at all, especially not about our late night conversation. Eventually, leaving work late, I rushed home to change and then to the gym. I was supposed to meet Ae Ri there. It was a leg day. Oh, joy.

Originally, before we started working out together, I'd guessed that Ae Ri's legs would be stronger than her upper body. I had the possibly slightly sexist belief that most ladies in the gym focused a lot of their efforts on lower body workouts. Hearing Ae Ri's workout schedule, I'd felt vindicated. But, my assumption was only half correct. Since she was a climber her back was, proportionally, monumemtally strong. She had to dangle off of walls and overhangs so she'd built up a lot of strength. However, I was still half right. She'd put a lot of work into building her legs. Fueled by a fierce envy for thicker ladies, she hammered them every session. I, conversely, neglected them even at the best of times. So, going into a leg day after a grueling day of work left me with very little motivation.

Darting into the gym, I found her doing split squats towards the back of the free weights area. Her working from home meant she could have been here for minutes or hours. Since she was literally dripping with sweat, somewhere in the middle sounded most likely. Running over, I apologised for how late I was. She just laughed it off. "I used to workout all alone before, didn't I?" She joked. Anxiety vented, I finally let the day's tension bleed away.

With that relaxation came a chance to indulge in the finer things. I allowed myself a sideways look at the sight before me, sneakily perving on my girlfriend. Her outfit was similar to her typical gym garb. Sports bra and leggings. Leggings that looked like they might rupture at any moment. Jesus, she was outgrowing clothes even before the transfers now. That thought prompted me to peer at the big number etched onto the side of the dumbbells in her hands. They were each 24kg (48lbs). Mind boggling, I tried to remember how much she'd weighed at the last transfer. Our weights were monitored after each transfer, but I had purposefully tried to ignore them last time. What was she? 65kg (140lbs) or something? She was probably heavier now but those dumbbells were climbing faster than her weight.

Due to my tardiness we agreed to split up, our workouts on parallel rails, but separate. Like two rounds of a song, the same words but a different time signature. I'd catch glimpses of Ae Ri lifting phenomenal amounts of weight randomly between my exercises. Until, about half way through, I lost her completely. After some time, sat on a leg extension machine, I began to get curious. Searching, I leaned left and right, head on a swivel. Craning as far as I could without falling out of the seat, I located her in one of the squat racks, loading up the bar. She must have been finishing up, she usually left squats for last. That seemed like a lot of plates though. Squinting, I tried to figure out what she was putting onto the bar. The green plates were 20kg (44lbs) each so... My heart skipped a beat.

I let the leg extension machine bang closed, ripping my legs out of it. Ae Ri was squatting 120kg (254lbs), much, much heavier than last time. Why had she jumped up such a large amount? I peeled across the gym, power walking, certain she was about to hurt herself. Ae Ri got under the bar and unracked the weights, ass bulging as she sank down for the first rep.

I closed in just as she started quaking, face a furious ball of scrunched muscles. Shit, shit, shit. I got to the rack and was just about to step in, ready to help, when she growled: "I'm fine!" Stopping in my tracks, I froze, a heavy wave of concern welling into a pool in my gut. My girlfriend, crushed under a massive weight, willed herself to move as I watched. Her legs, engorged with power, seemed huge. Ass, stretching the leggings to transparancy, was wide and mesmerising. An elastic creeeeeeee began to grow in volume and, wide eyed, I watched Ae Ri squat more than I ever weighed. She crested at the top of the rep. I prayed she'd just rack the bar and be done but no, she went down for a second.

Her leggings couldn't handle it. My jaw slackened as her leggings bursting open at the seat, ass spilling out, letting an ochre flood of tantalisingly firm flesh fill the gap, replacing the dark material. Glutes muscled the wounded spandex open more and more. Fascinated, I stared. I watched the thighs that had grown so much over the last few months bulge thicker, working to move the weight. Yet, even with her wardrobe malfunction, she went into a third rep, ignoring what must have been a breeze on her butt. The ripping sound was quieter this time, the hole gaping only marginally wider with the next rep. I simultaneously awed and horrified, suddenly glad that I blocked the view for anyone else.

After that third rep, running on empty, she basically fell into the squat rack, forcing the weights onto the metal hooks. Sagging against it, the bar was the only thing holding her up, impressive strength sapped by the effort. I rushed forwards, catching her and pulling her upright. "Ri, what was that?" I asked, amazed, holding this panting, 5'3 mass of muscle and curves and stubbornness.

"I wanted... To see if I... If I could... Before the transfer." I was bewildered by the response, once again reminded by her frankly maddening work ethic. She'd mentioned it before. She was tracking how much she could lift at each weight, between transfers. This was her last chance to do squats before the next session so she'd forced herself to the very limit.

"You happy now?" I asked, sarcastically. Exhaustion still evident on her flushed, red face, she grinned. Even when I was annoyed with her I found her unbearably adorable. "C'mon, let's get you home. You keep doing squats and you'll end up naked." I heaved her up and propped her against the edge of the rack, taking my zipped up hoodie off for her to tie around her waist.

She took it, firing back with her response. "Sure you wouldn't like that?"

Still worried, but happy she was well enough to crack jokes, I let some dry humour slip. "I would but I'm pretty sure every guy here has already gotten an eyeful of your blue thong." I stayed ready to catch her as she unsteadily shuffled out of the squat rack, wobbling side to side. Hooking her arm into mine, I took some of her weight.

Obsidian hair thudded against my arm and we walked out like some couple in a romantic movie, disappearing into the sunset. Expect my loving partner was forced to do this because she couldn't walk straight and we were going out into a grey drizzle. "But I didn't put on a thong?"

"Well, you ass turned it into one." I sighed. Very romantic.


We went back to her place. Sullenly, over the last few weeks, I'd realised that we'd been spending more and more time there recently. It was no secret she preferred her home comforts and reluctantly I'd just had to accept that. It was almost starting to feel like I'd semi moved in.

"Can you help?" Ae Ri whined from the bathroom, voice carrying through to me in the kitchen. I jogged over, wondering if the damage had been delayed by adrenaline. I found her, leggings halfway down her hip, bare ass perched precariously on the edge of the plastic bathtub. The fabric was clinging to her long, pumped up legs like an angry octopus, unwilling to release the glorious expanse of gorgeousness. I wouldn't want to let go of her legs either, I thought glumly. She gave me doe eyes. Beautiful, chocolate, molten pools of undeniability, pleading for assistance silently.

"For God's sake." I grumbled, stepping one foot over her legs and bending at the hip. She sat straighter, posture and expression indicating she was happy to have duped me into helping. I grabbed the waist band and pulled. Sweat and swollen muscles meant the friction was intense, material shimmying along her skin a millimetre at a time despite me using all my strength. My ass got lower as I grunted, pulling and pulling until I was squatting over her ankles and feet. A giggle from above my hunched over form prickled my ears. "This isn't funny." I grunted.

"It's a little funny." She tittered, hiding her laughter behind a hand. "Defeated by leggings." She snorted.

"They defeated you too!"

"Oh? If anything I'm pretty sure I won our battle when I exploded the ass out."

"You won the battle but lost the war." That made her cockiness falter.

She weighed up the options, pride wounded. "Alright, enough's enough then." She reached passed me to grab the fabric along her thigh where the seams were. I shifted back onto my haunches to watch. An unladylike grunt erupted and Ae Ri's cheeks puffed out. Serious, straining, still so cute, her arms swelled with effort. A second later and a handful of already over stressed seams popped in quick succession. She relaxed and exhaled sadly, "I liked these leggings." Well maybe you shouldn't be working out constantly and eating like a monster, I thought. I'd never dare voice the thought though.

"They weren't lasting passed next week anyway." I countered. This whole situation jarred something loose in my brain. Our conversation from last night had slipped into the cracks through work and our gym escapades but had been pushed to the fore. "Uh..." I mumbled, wondering if this was the right time to speak up.

Ae Ri's focus left her destruction of her gym clothes. She'd torn a large hole into one side of the fabric, easing the pressure. "What?" She asked, stopping the spandex massacre. "What's wrong?"

"Well..." I gripped the waistband, tugging the looser material down more easily. A handful of inches at a time I unveiled her legs. I concentrated on them instead of her above me, suddenly a bit embarrassed by this topic. For some reason the idea giving her more height felt tabboo.

At least her legs were easy to be distracted by. Maybe too easy. They looked like they were carved out of marble. With her limbs stretched out straight like this, the deep line of tone on the outside of her leg was easy to feel and it made my brain go fuzzy. I tugged the navy blue leggings passed the girthiest part of her legs and my thoughts were scattered to the wind completely.

More silky, smooth, flawless leg was released from their prison, but so too was that little, powder blue triangle of material that covered her crotch. A scent I associated with sex wafted up to me, triggering basal urges that had roused from a fitful slumber. My crotch began to stiffen, hardening, a new primary objective beginning to dominate my consciousness. Her underwear seemed consumed by the abundance of flesh surrounding it, drawn tight into the recesses where her thigh and hip connected. I could see her sex through the material, the shape of her lips and... The hunger bloomed, the urge to bury my face into her crotch growing. I placed a hand on the rock solid, trunk-like leg. Wait, was she flexing?

"What?" Ae Ri asked more forecfully, disgruntled.

That stole my attention back from the horny hypnosis I'd been under. I had a question to ask. An important topic to discuss. "Well, I... Uh, I slept on it." Lamely, I let the start of the conversation hang, silence only broken by the sound of me yanking the ruined material down, finally managing to get the leggings to her knees. I steeled my resolve and looked up at her.

"Slept on wh- oh." Understanding eased the confusion on her face. She leaned back, hands bracing herself on the bathtub as her core flexed. Chewing the inside of her cheek cutely, I could see the prospect of agreeing was appealing to her. "You're really serious, aren't you?"

"I am. I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't. Why are - I thought you'd be happy about this." I said with what probably sounded like exasperation but was actually nerves.

"I mean, it's been my dream to be taller. I love being bigger." She admitted. Then a sly look came over her. "I'm pretty sure you like me bigger too." Those big brown eyes sparkled with a new energy, tracing down my body to my crotch. My face warmed and I shifted to try and hide the tent I was pitching. Mercifully she moved on and the internal squirming in my stomach died down. "I just want to make sure you're doing this for the right reasons, babe. This isn't just because of the weekend, right? You're not trying to spite your family by giving me more of your size?"

"What?! No! No, Ri, I'm doing this for yo - for us. We both love our new sizes." I skipped over the admission that upgraded Ae Ri was truly rocking not only my libido, but my entire world. "And... If a couple extra inches would make you safer, I'm happy to give them."

She pouted, a telltale sign that she was thinking. I couldn't help but get lost in her thoughts with her. Why did she always look so heart meltingly adorable when she did this. Kicking her feet, bonking my butt and making her legs flex up and down, she spoke. "I... Guess I still can't reach the top shelves." Eyes up at the ceiling in a cartoonishly feigned contemplation, she tapped her chin. I could tell she was holding back a smile.

"Is that a yes?"

The smile cracked and she brought her gaze down in a devilish way. "I dunno, are you sure you can handle even more of me?" Wincing, she drove salt into the accusation. "Some might argue you're already struggling."

"I can handle you at 5'3, and I could handle you at 10'3." I boasted, giving her shoulder a little shove, like I was trying to start a fight.

"Ohhh ho ho, biiiiig words, lil' guy." She laughed, pulling one leg from the leggings. With a shocking speed she used the ball of her foot to push me off of my haunches and onto my ass.

Looming, she stood up from the bathtub and offered me a hand. Slapping it away, I got up to my feet, looming over my girlfriend again, asserting the differences in our heights.

Ae Ri attempted to keep her poker face as we stood there but cracked, giddily hopping up, wrapping me in a hug that made me wheeze. "Yes! Let's do it!" She squealed, swinging herself side to side against me. This was more what I'd had in mind for her reaction. My stomach fluttered as her grip tightened and I began to rise. I rocked up onto my tip toes but didn't leave the floor as Ae Ri almost lifted me off of the ground.

Releasing the hug, gravity's full hold returned and my heels hit the tiles, thudding. Stood there, staring up at me, shining joyfully, eyes crinkled and cheeks rounded, tiny dimples accenting her almost obnoxious beauty, she radiated excitment. It was like I'd just gifted her the best present in the world. "Stop staring at me and get in the shower, stinky." I chuckled, heading to leave.

Pulling on my t-shirt, she yanked me back. Straight into a delightful, warm, gentle, surprising kiss. "Oh, you're not getting away that easy, mister." She cooed. "I need someone to help scrub me down." Her voice was smooth like honey, throaty and sultry. Like a fly in a spiders web, I was drawn in.

Pushing me back, she gave herself room to twirl, putting her back to me. Gripping the sports bra, she took it up, forcing it over the shelf of breast. Her lats spread outwards as she did and her waspish waist appeared to shrink, the hourglass becoming even more exaggerated. I could actually hear her breasts slap down onto her ribs as they were freed, bouncing, bountiful curves visible even from behind with her arms up like this. She draped the sports bra onto the floor and looked at me over her shoulder.

The shower hissed alive, cool water heating into a hot stream, steam already beginning to form in the air. Elegantly she stepped into the tub, pulling the curtain closed behind her.

Rooted to the ground, cock at full mast, I stood like a dog awaiting their master. Through the translucent sheet I could see her step under the water, smoothing her hair back as rivers ran down the contours of her hills. Sensing my lack of movement, her body turned towards me. Fingers curled around the curtain, opening one side to reveal her face, dark hair somehow even inkier, blacker, a few strands plastered along her forehead and tucked behind her ears. Purposefully, she stuck the curtain to her body, pink nipple, the outline of her hip and that dark triangle of trimmed hair becoming very clear, no longer obscured by translucency. She didn't speak. She simply beckoned me in, cocking her head backwards.

I was derobed, fully naked, in a flash, scrambling over the edge of the bathtub. Inside I was greeted to a bottle of shower gel. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the wet, awe inspiring orbs that stood proudly on her chest. "Get scrubbing." She smirked.

How could I refuse? Squirting a huge gob of shower gel into my hand, I discarded the bottle. Lathering up the gel, a foam forming, I goggled at the woman - at the piece of artwork in front of me. I eagerly reached my hands forwards. As if I were handling some priceless artifacts, I gently rolled my fingers across the top of each breast, rotating them around to cup their weight. Ae Ri gave a little gasp as I did, pausing as she lathered up her own hands. The gravity defying nature of her tits betrayed just how heavy they were. Soft, pillowy weight seeped between my fingers as I hefted the twin globes upwards, two big, ripe, honeydew melons. The gasp preceeded her body reacting to my touch, nipples swelling erect, awoken by my touch. They protruded into my palm, making me shiver in the clouded shower. I let the wet breasts slip from my grasp, nipples grazing lines down my hands.

An audible, tiny inhale left me as Ae Ri's grip encircled me. Despite her soapy, wet hands her grasp was strong. Tugging on my turgid member, making my feet squeak against the bathtub, she hauled me in like a fish on a line. Stepping forward to meet me halfway, my tip stabbed at her stomach, right into her lower abs. We locked lips, my head angled down and hers up. Hardly any bending or tiptoeing necessary to lock lips. The idea that this time next week we'd have to bend even less made me weak at the knees.

Her hand delicately stroked my length, working up and down slowly, forcing me to break the kiss and lean my weight on her. Despite having the less extreme of the leg days, I was the one leaning against the other like the tower of pisa. I kissed at her neck and shoulder, pressing my lips to anywhere that would make her moan. Hands curling up her back, spreading suds and feeling the definition and thickness, I pulled her tighter against me. Her tits, frictionless, spread against my chest, squishing out to the sides, making the display of side boob billow larger. Her free hand ran up my spine, fingers ploughing through my hair, cradelling me into the nook of her neck. Somehow she was as stable as a rock, holding my weight up, milking my dick.

"Keep cleaning." Ae Ri whispered, smile dripping from her barely audible voice. "Or I'll have to stop too." She cooed, bringing her motions up and down my length to an excruciating crawl. My efforts to wash her body reignited. I couldn't let her slow down. Not like this. My palms glided down her body, rolling along her perfect back, down to her narrow waist and then back out to cup the swells of her glutes. Massaging and kneading the cheeks, I felt her hum vibrating against me. Almost drunkenly, I tried to lift my head, only to have her push it back down. "Mhmmm, no, I like having you here." She said, keeping me draped over her, squeezing my cock as she sped up. That seemed to sap the strength out of me more, magnitising my shape to hers.

Feverishly, I kneaded and rubbed and groped and cleaned faster, sinking lower as she wrung the strength out of me, drops of water from a towel. My dick was pointing at her thigh now. I'd sunken so low, shrivelling against her that I was fighting to stay on my feet.

Bringing my hands back up I mushed her mammaries together, pressing against the side boob, further working up the lather on them. She was churning me like butter at this point and I was quickly losing control, desperate to stop myself from exploding all over her.

"They're so big, aren't they?" Her voice wasn't a whisper this time. It rang clear, piercing my thoughts even as she spoke softly. "You know what I read recently?" My brain was weakly trying to comprehend where she was going with this. "Since you've put on some extra weight, this next transfer might make them grow even more than usual." What? Reeling, I took the information in, pushed ever closer to climax. She continued, elaborating further in that even, relaxed, comforting tone. "Don't you remember what Hamilton said? You lose more mass than height in the transfers to keep you proportional." She's right. He had said that. Some square - cube law bullshit. But how did that factor in to anythi-

"You've been working soooo hard to put on that extra weight. The extra muscle. The extra fat." The last word came out sharp, enunciated like a knife edge. I had worked hard. I'd forced myself to eat. I'd kept up with Ae Ri's ridiculous gym schedule. I'd made gains. She'd said it herself. And sure, I'd got some extra fat too, masking the definition in my middle, but I was happy about it. I wanted to put on weight.

"Proportionally, this is the heaviest you've been... And all that hard work. All that extra muscle and the extra cushion... It's gonna go straight to me." She giggled. I convulsed, balls screeching as they tensed into steel. I held on, clawing to keep the orgasm at bay. Even under the beating water the hairs on my body stood on end. I hated the idea of losing all the extra weight I'd gained. I'd slaved away for it. I'd... It was mine, wasn't it?

"Ah, I'm going to be spilling out of those poor lil' G cups you brought me, aren't I?" I groaned, squeezing at her breasts scooping my hands under each one, sandwiching my fingers between our bodies and lifting them, feeling them. I could hardly fathom them being even bigger. Heavier. But that's what was going to happen. She was going to be taking a cut. Taxing my size, not just my height. It had happened last time too. It wasn't even proportional then. She was sucking the muscle and weight right out of me and becoming bustier and stronger and thicker. I was panting, fully sagging against her as my hips thrust into her and precum coating her thigh a little at a time. A precursor for what was about to come.

"You're giving me extra inches and some of that precious weight too. Awww, and you worked soooooo haaaard." The words were drawn out long and teasing, matching her strokes along my length. "I almost feel bad. But you don't mind, right?" A part of me wanted to pull away right then. To tear myself away from whoever was saying these words and ask her why she was gloating about something she knew bothered me. About how I fought for every ounce and -

"I deserve a cut for helping you make the gain though, don't I? Keeping you working out. Making sure you ate all your calories." Her saccharine sweet, cherry tone washed over my brain. Fuck. Was that true? Without her I definitely would have been pushing myself in the gym. I would have been eating more either. She was right. She was always ri- "And... It's a worthy sacrifice, isn't it? You do want to make my big, juicy girls even bigger and juicier, don't you?." I went rigid against her, hips thrusting, stabbing my diamond lance into the muscle of her quad.

"You dooooo. I can tell. You're such a good, devoted boyfriend." Her pace had increased again. "You want to give it to me. You. Wanna. Make. Me. Big." I felt like my dick had become a shotgun, blasting viscous ropes of cum all over Ae Ri's thigh, the kickback sent my hips rocketing away. Tiny aftershocks hit, twitching my body as more cum erupted from my throbbing geyser. That last word had been different. Deeper and darker and hungrier. But I didn't have the brain power to deal with it right now. The tub squeaked as my legs became over done spaghetti and I slipped down. Gripping the sides, I thudded to my knees. Down on my knees, looking up at Ae Ri and the devilish smile on her face. Just like that last word, the smile felt dark. She was watching me over the curvature of her massive breasts, nipples standing solid. I felt stuck in a black hole of a shadow. Consumed by her and it.

Then her head tilted to the side and the smile returned to the regular, wholesome, happy, joyfilled expression I was used to. The shadows evaporated, her radiance burning away all the darkness I'd sensed in my nervous system. It was like the clouds had parted. She brushed my soaking strands of hair back and giggled. "Gosh, you're easy to get going." She bit her lip playfully. "That was fun." She'd been doing a bit. Playing a role. Working me over. That's what I told myself as I deflated even more, letting go of the survival instinct that had been there. For just a moment that felt a little scary though.

"Hey! You made a mess!" Ae Ri chided, pointing to her leg where I'd created a huge, splattered mark. "You can't be neglecting your cleaning duties like that." She laughed. I leaned over and grabbed a sponge, wiping her leg clean.

"Was that all true?" I croaked.

"What do you mean?"

"The stuff about my weight. Is me being heavier going to... You know?" I mimed breasts growing out of my chest.

She shrugged. "I don't know. I read a scientific paper and -" Gathering myself back up, strength returning, I moved to stand. "Hey!" Ae Ri pressed me down and waggled a finger in my face. "Uh-Uh! Aren't you gonna return the favour?" She pointed down under my chin at the bremuda triangle of sex. I laughed at the little smile she tried to hide.

"It would be rude not to." I said, plunging myself into the task I'd wanted to dive into earlier.


Our shower ran longer than expected, leading to us ordering Chinese food in. Ae Ri had order a mountain of food, insisting that she was positively starving after leg day. I didn't argue. She'd completely decimated her legs and that shower had led to me working up an appetite too. I wasn't complaining. Even if it was on my card.

As we ate the conversation drifted back onto the topic of transfers. "So how much extra height are you planning on giving me?" Ae Ri asked, a burning light in her eyes barely hidden. It was nice seeing her fully on board now.

I shrugged. "A couple of inches. I don't want to be way shorter than average."

She made a face, cheeks full of chow mein. A hard swallow later she replied. "Babe, average is 5'9."

Incredulously, I looked at her. "That can't be right." I moved to get the last piece of sweet and sour pork but it was snatched out from under my chopsticks by hers. "Hey!"

"Too slow!" She laughed. "Have the last veggie spring roll." She gestured before stuffing the hunk of meat into her mouth. I felt like I'd had hardly any meat compared to her. As she chewed she pulled free her phone and typed something. Turning the screen to me I saw she'd googled average height. It said 5'9. "See?"

Damn. Being 6'5 had warped my sense of height completely. "Still, I don't want to be that much shorter. I'll go down to 5'10."

She shook her head, pony tail swishing side to side. "They're gonna make you pay extra."

"What?"

"Anything less than three inches and they charge you extra. One or two inches is super expensive. It's in the contract." I hadn't read the terms and conditions as closely as her (or at all). Considering the dent she'd put in my wallet recently I balked at that idea of paying extra. I didn't want to give up an extra inch either though... I took the spring roll and crunched into it, thinking about what to do next.

"There is a loophole." She said through a mouthful of duck she was now stuffing her face with. I hated duck.

"Loophole?" The perks of having a girlfriend in the legal system. She nodded excitedly.

"There's a one week period. After we exchange height you can ask for some back. So you can give me extra and then get it back after a week. You pay the cheaper fee and get the height you wanted."

"What's the cheapest option?" I asked, trying not to sound too eager.

"Four inches." She said nonchalantly, hoovering up more rice. The number made my overly carb filled stomach do a somersault. We'd both be 5'8. That would be near impossible to get used to. Could I really deal with that height? Being the same height as my formerly pixie sized girlfriend? How big would everything - no, how big would she look? My nerves crawled, stomach churning. It would only be a week. 7 Tiny days and then I could be 5'10 or 5'11 or whatever. I could handle that, couldn't I? Being the same size as Ae Ri for a week... It might actually be a fun, temporary experience. Ae Ri tipped a bowl up to her lips, slurping down more food. Her abs visibly pushed out against her t-shirt. Internally, I tried to shake the worry away.


Five days later the worry hadn't lessened. We were walking into Dr. Wilson's office to sign the new paperwork. He'd sounded surprised on the phone when I asked to donate more height to Ae Ri. Not many people asked to donate more than six inches, he said, let alone almost ten. But I stayed resolute. I could work from home for a week and it would be fine. It would be fine. It *would* be fine. I could handle it.

Sitting in his office, we were handed the papers. Ae Ri, sat next to me in clothes that looked painted on, skimmed them quickly and signed each page. I went to do the same but spotted at the numbers printed in front of me. 5'8... Maybe I should read this more carefully. But Ae Ri was expectantly looking at me, I felt like I was under pressure. I rifled through pages, not able to understand any of the legal mumbo jumbo. Fuck. Why was she watching me like that? Her typical smile was shining but it put me on edge.

I picked up the pen to sign when Dr. Wilson spoke up. "You can take all the time you need." Ae Ri peer at him sideways. Her smile stretched wider.

"Oh, duh! I forgot you might take longer to read it than me. Yeah, take your time, babe. I can explain anything you don't get." She tucked her chair closer to mine as she said it, looking at the page I was on. "This page is talking about how payment works." Her response made me feel so silly. So stupid. Again and again she was doing what was best for me.

"Nah, you read it. It's fine." I conceded. Behind the desk Dr. Wilson's smile became more muted. I paid no mind, signing the papers one by one.

With all of that out of the way, we went started the usual steps. Undressing in the labs, I looked at myself in the mirror. I'd definetly filled out. A combination of both muscle and chub. The last week had left a mark on my physique. I'd been doing my best to keep my calories even higher and it paid off better than I'd expected. What Ae Ri had said in the shorwer had haunted me as well as excited me. If my weight gain meant more curves for her... Then why not try a little harder? I'd force myself to eat sweet snacks that I usually couldn't stomach. All the random cakes and things she liked, I ate too. I think she'd picked up on my intentions because she'd begun offering me more varied snacks over the week. Then again, it might have just been her being nice.

Either way, the volume of food I'd eaten paled in comparison to hers. She was constantly nibbling and munching, five or six meals a day. I was always amazed at her bottomless appetite. However, while my snacking had lost me some definition, the opposite was true for her. The experience with her leggings was proof she'd only gotten thicker but, amazingly, her abs seemed even more defined compared to the last time we were here. The bottom two still seemed a tad hidden while the middle two had become more defined. It was the top two that stole the show though, chiseled, forged in wrought iron. When I came out of the changing room, I could see everyone else has noticed her change. All eyes were on her as she spoke to Hamilton, even the nurses that were busying themselves with the prep were watching. Hamilton looked even more skittish than normal, ruby blush across his cheeks and sweat on his brow.

She'd cornered the poor guy, a barrage of questions coming down on him. It's like she enjoyed making him squirm. Together the two of them were quite an image. Hamilton, in his lab coat and smart clothes, had his back against a wall, clipboard held in front of him like a shield. Ae Ri, on the other hand, was standing tall, arms akimbo, hands on her hips, stripped down to just her underwear, taking up all the space. Their body language spoke volumes. Tiny Hamilton all tucked away and meek behind the clipboard. Large and in charge Ae Ri, big and broad and confident.

He was still a couple of inches taller than her but she, almost eclipsing him from view, was bigger in every other dimension. I couldn't shake the comical thought that she looked like some warrior class character talking to the band's weedy wizard.  Curvy, girthier all over, broader and clearly more muscled, she looked like she came from a different species. A pomeranian and a wolf. Thinking about it now she could probably throw him around like a ragdoll at this point. My mind wandered as I scanned them, looking down to their hands and feet. Are her's bigger? Usually guys had bigger hands and feet but considering his anorexic shape and her proportional size change, that might not be the case.

Sensing my stare Hamilton looked over to me. Deseperation transformed into relief and the mouse like man took his chance. Immediately, he used my arrival as an excuse to escape the relative amazonian and her interrogation. "Ah, Paul is ready! Let's get the metrics recorded and begin." He said, scampering away from her while her attention was diverted.

If she dewlt on Hamilton's bait and switch, there was no outward indication. In fact, she seemed just as excited to begin. Strutting through the nurses, who seemed smaller and smaller by her side every month, Ae Ri happily took her place awaiting the electrodes.

Soon enough we were seated, metallic bracelets slid onto our arms and finally ready. I couldn't help but notice how chunky the cold, metal band now seemed. Segmented sections allowed it to tighten or expand but the width of the metal didn't change. At 6'5, it had seemed much thinner...

"Ready?" Dr. Hamilton asked from behind his monitor.

"Yep!" chirped Ae Ri.

Another three inches. It had been difficult to get to grips with it last time... "Ready." I said, determined to take this change better in my stride.

I exhaled hard as the light blinked to life on the bracelet. Prepared for the jolt in my arm, this time the heat felt less intense. My body receded inwards hard, ribcage tightening, limbs crawling in. I grit my teeth, struggling not to suck in a gasp into my dwindling lungs. My eyes widened as I saw something I'd not experienced before. I'd been incredibly lean for the other transfers, but not this time. And this time, I got to watch the fat evaporate, sucked inwards into my body. It was so... So pronounced. Veins throbbed to the surface and muscles emerged - like a Fleet of submarines, edges and lines and shapes rising out of the formless ocean. It made my skin tingle, energy crackling across my body. This felt... Fuck, this felt different. Way, way more intense.

A sense of terror gripped me, I watched. It wasn't just the fat. My legs appeared to atrophy in front of my eyes. Arms too. My shoulders narrowed and the gains I'd made in the gym were reversed, being sucked away in a sudden surge. I couldn't help but gasp. The gasp was, at least, late into the size change. It didn't burn as much, the tightness in my chest not as painful as it could have been. The shrinking was coming to an end.

"Wha-wha-" I tried to speak while my body was still changing. I couldn't form the question I wanted to ask. But before that question had left my mind, a new one formed. If that drastic of a change had happened to me - if all that mass had left me then... Then it would all be going to - A pained wail echoed around the room.

Chapter 8 - Little victories by Kokoji
Author's Notes:

Heads up, going back to chapter 2 might be helpful for a refresh. There's some references to it.


Also, big thanks to gtortoise for help with pacing and beetle bomb for his litmus test on some of the scenes!

I lurched up from the seat, furious. Ae Ri was still in her chair, spent from the transfer, panting. Staggering towards Hamilton and the nurses I responded to the cryptic, useless, response that he'd given me. "What do you mean?!" I tried not to shout, seething, sentence coming out like a hiss. Hamilton clicked and clacked at his keyboard, still behind the fortification of his desk and monitor.

"You - that change in mass is completely abnormal! You shouldn't have - she - there shouldn't have been this much of a difference!" He sputtered, sweating. I balled up my fists, stomping towards him as my head swam. Rage coupled with the stress on my body after a transfer had me running on empty - burning away calories that were already in a deficit.

"What does that even - How. DO. WE. FIX -" I clutched at my head, wavering, swaying back and forth as darkness and static ate away at the edges of my vision. "Oh, shiiiiiit." The words were so small coming out of me. Stumbling back, I was caught, saved from crashing to the ground. Something - no - someone firm and sturdy had stopped my fall. I was pressed against two titanic pillows, arms wrapping me up tight.

"It's okay, Paul. I got you." I could just about make out Ae Ri's words. She was the last thing I saw, glowing and benevolent, before I was sucked into unconsciousness.


The transfer had been intense. For both of us. After my traumatic shrink, Ae Ri's cry of pain had my heart racing. Her hands were over her face, moving in frenetic, stochastic twitches. Her thighs pressed together, toes curling as she crossed her feet over one another and fidgeted. She was scrunched up into a ball, quivering and trembling. All these tiny, erratic movements, a metaphorical flame crawling up a line of gunpowder. The tense quiet moments before the boom.

"Fu-fuck, this feels -" I can't describe the sound that came out of her next. A deeply pleasured cry that was somehow streaked with the claw marks of pain. Her balled up form flexed. Her hands rocketed down, slamming onto the curved, bottom rim of her lacquered, ivory chair, a few inches on either side of her hips. Eyes screwed shut, she bore down on the chair in a way that reminded me of someone biting a piece of wood to stop from screaming. She grunted through grit teeth, battling with the bracelet and what it was doing - going supernova. It was whirring so loudly, light blinking, lava stuck in an underground chamber.

She jerked back suddenly, posture shooting straight up, the first throb of growth smashing into her like a battering ram. Her hips rocked and she forced her legs uncrossed, smashing her feet flat down, man spreading as, quaking, her legs lengthened, the curve of her quad rising up and out. The change in pose had accented the growth, making it look like her body had exploded with a stutter of size. Her knees jumped up again as she curled her feet onto her toes, legs angling more acutely, shoulders creaking outwards, head weeding up as her spine and torso lengthened. Threads in the sports bra audibly snapped, breasts held within, overfilling the cups, muffin topping out aggressively in such a massive spurt that I thought nipple would escape over the lip of the cup. But it held. At least until the second thunderous bolt of growth struck.

"O-oh... HNnnnnUuuuuH!" Ae Ri reared back further, back arching, tits thrust up and out, more threads in the sports bra sheared apart. The nurses gasped then, shock rippling through the crowd. I could understand why when I heard the splattering pitter patter of fluid raining onto the floor. Right between her legs, beneath the edge of the chair. Slick, clouded, viscous juices dripped. It wasn't like the sweat that glistened along the rest of her skin. There was no questioning what it was.

Rocking again, a thicker blast of cum splashed along her thighs and dripped to the ground. Her whole body was taunt. Triceps a horseshoe, biceps flexed, ass almost lifting from the seat, heels raised and toes pointed. Alabaster knuckles almost matched the surface of the chair as Ae Ri groaned out, face contorted. Cords of muscle in her neck jumped and twitched. Even they were slowly bulging thicker. I remember thinking either the pleasure was so intense - a hail storm of stimulus - or the pain was getting worse. A vivid red, tinting the spectrum of enjoyment she was experiencing.

The growth became a constant sporadic throb. It gave her a chance to breath though. Short, sharp, desperate, shivering inhales filled her lungs. Something disturbing dawned on me. For me every breath felt too big in the transfer, it must have been the opposite for her. Ae Ri must have felt like she was suffocating. But every ragged inhale just served to give the illusion that each burst of size was even larger. Each gurgle of breast flesh bloating bigger paired with an inhale. Every shudder of her ribcage expanding bolstered by a breath. A slow, unending march to conquer the sports bra. Cherry blossom pink areola peeked out from the top of the cup, like the moon moving over the sun in an eclipse. The flimsy bra was so tight now that each breast was flooding out above, below and to the sides. Another pain laced, pleasured moan preceeded a noise similar to a tree in a storm, trunk being ripped in half. The bra's valiant battle was coming to an end, defeated by the growing body it encapsulated. The material clasped over the chasm of cleavage gave way, a few small holes widening together until they split down the middle. A magnificent mammary detonation elicited more gasps. Huge, juicy, pendulous melons exploding free, firing elastic shrapnel out as the heavy orbs bounced, rolling to the sides of Ae Ri's chest.

The hourglass next to me hunched forwards, sending her tits clapping together. The hands she'd latched onto the chair at her sides began to be pressed on by the girth of her hips. I stared at her hands then. At the mighty grip on the rim of the chair that had been growing too, fingers wrapping further around the white lacquer, arms lengthening, pushing down. The white began to crack, the force exerted downwards becoming too much. Her bunched up shoulders creaked upwards simultaneously, pressing into the curved top of the chair. I thought the whole thing was going to face the same fate as her bra until, finally, the landslide of size stopped.

She collapsed into the chair, crumpled, heaving to fill her starved lungs with oxygen. She looked massive. The chair had always been oversized for her, ready to fit the larger half of every transfer. At 6'5 it had been too small for me. But 5'6 Ae Ri appeared to fit into it like a hand to a glove.

Trying to move, she attempted to sit up. Effort shook her form but it was futile. Energy spent, she fell back into the cushioned curve. Anger boiled within me. What had just happened? Why had I just been sucked dry? And why had Ae Ri had to endure fucking agony? Something in my brain snapped. That's when I'd gone berserk, screaming and shouting until I passed out.


Laid on a mattress made up of clouds, blankets up to my waist, walled in by rails, I awoke. Moving, I felt like I was stuck in quick sand, limbs slow to reapond, gravity dragging them down. My hand snagged and, blinking rapidly, I realised there was an IV hooked up to my arm. "Whaa-" I croaked.

"You're awake!" Squealed Ae Ri, spraying crumbs onto the bed. She threw her food aside, and rocketed towards me. Crushed, I was hugged into the mattress. I hadn't gotten a look at her but she felt absolutely colossal. I'd always been so much broader, wider and heavier than her that even if she charged me, I could take the impact. That wasn't true anymore. This hug felt like someone else entirely. Someone big. Breasts like wrecking balls smushed into me, cushioning the meteorite like weight bearing down on me. They spilled around my arms and the sides of my chest as she hugged me, a tsunami of breast. Her beefy torso behind the boobage was muscled and solid and firm and felt like it was concaving my ribcage. Boa constrictors wrapped around me, squeezing me, a weak moan of compressed out of me. Immediately she gasped (suddenly inflated lungs crushed me a little more) and recoiled, springing away burnt by her worry.

She stood straight, a hand over her mouth and worry arching her eyebrows in the middle. "Ohhh, babe, I'm so sorry." The apology wasn't audible to me. I'd sucked in a sharp gasp when she'd pulled away. Able to feast my eyes on her, my brain ached as I soaked in the view. Colossal was right. Over two months a whole foot of height had been exchanged between us. I was 5'10 and she was only FOUR inches shorter than me now at 5'6. My beautiful, short, buxom, trim, fit girlfriend was almost my height. Statuesque. Gorgeous. Probably as broad as me, if not broader because of whatever the fuck had just happened. Legs, thicker than mine, hips wider than mine, a shapely shelf of a bust sat proudly on slabs of muscle and shimmering with a complexion that only seemed to deepen with each transfer. She looked like a piece of fucking artwork. A rendition of some Goddess of fertility, bloomed with every one of nature's gifts, yet also a deity of power, with an obvious strength barely hidden by the curves and feminity. Aphrodite and Artemis and Athena all wrapped up together. War and love. Power and feminity. Radiant and... And... Jesus fucking christ, each of her boobs looked about the size of my head.

Her stupefying beauty was almost too much. My drunken stare troubled her even more. Stepping closer she pushed her hand into mine, squishing my palm. She must not been used to her new strength. I bit back a yelp of pain. I didn't want to heap on some extra guilt. "Please tell me I didn't hurt you?" She pleaded.

"Nnn-" Hoarsely, I rasped. My vocal cords felt coated in sandpaper. Shaking my head no, I tried to clear my throat. "I'm fine." I managed. Waving my free hand, my heart skipped a beat. I froze. My face fell, staring at the back of my hand. Bones and veins connected to a slender forearm. The contrast to how it had looked before the transfer was daunting.

Obvious emotions must have played across my face because, abruptly, Ae Ri pushed a tray of food onto my lap. "Hey," she recaptured my attention, grabbing my wrist. "You should eat." She lowered my hand down to the tray. I tried to calm down. To not focus on how my hands looked. As if the mere mention of food was enough, Ae Ri's stomach audibly grumbled - a barely caged animal. She'd winced from the stabbing pain in her middle. It reminded me of what I'd seen in the transfer. The tortured expression I'd seen.

"Are you okay? Th-the transfer sounded bad for you too." I said, gravel in my voice.

"I'm phhhine." She said, relief in her voice. Continuing her campaign to devour everything had provided some alleviation from the black hole inside of her. Shuffling to sit up gave me a view of the floor for the first time. Dozens of empty trays were discarded in a haphazard pile. She must have been sat here next to me, gorging, waiting for me to recover. Considering how much mass she'd gained, I wasn't surprised. The clothes she'd prepared for post transfer were being overwhelmed, simply not built for someone of her current shape. The t-shirt was a clingy material that was glued to her, short around her tight midriff, a few fingers worth of abs forced on show by the wealth of her curves. The t-shirt from her ribs up was stretched to the edge of structural integrity by a mountain of boobage that filled out the v-neck of the top. They'd clearly not been able to find a bra that could fit her because nipples that we're just bigger than the tip of my pinkie were visible standing to attention. To accompany this struggling t-shirt, I could see she was wearing shorts that appeared to be painted onto her, the waistband too baggy while the rest was strained around her.

"What happened?" I cleared my throat again but it didn't really help. "Last thing I remember was the end of the transfer."

"Eat." She demanded like a dotting parent, stabbing her fork in the direction of my tray. Looking down my stomach did rumble to life. I must have been seriously hungry if even this bland, lifeless hospital stuff was causing that reaction. So, we ate and she spoke. Well, she spoke when her mouth wasn't full, filling in the blanks.

I'd been, understandably, furious post transfer and tried to confront Hamilton. Vaguely, I remembered that. He'd told me that even if we reversed the change, the way mass was transferred would mean I couldn't possibly get it all back. That, I didn't remember. I didn't remember passing out from exhaustion either. The massive amount of energy used in the transfer had left me sapped. I'd gone down like a sack of bricks only to be caught by Ae Ri. They'd carted me here to hook me up to an IV. My body needed calories and sugars. That made sense. Annoyingly, my stomach was acting up again though. My body refused to believe I could handle more than half of the tray. I felt like I was going to explode. Eyeing the pile of trays next to Ae Ri I felt a familiar unfairness sinking it's claws into me. I wanted to lift up the blanket and really see the damage done to my body. I resisted the urge though. I didn't know if I'd be able to face it.

"How did this happen?" I sighed, sadly. It was more of an outward thought than a question, my voice cracking with emotion.

An audible gulp made me look up. Ae Ri had guilt written all over her face, plastic fork held in the air, mid transit to her mouth. "They um..." She lowered her fork. "They said it might be our fault."

My eye twitched. Did I just have an aneurism? The world seemed to descend into slow motion, seconds elongating as my heart pumped molten magma into my veins. "What do you mean?" Try as I might, I couldn't stop the tone of my voice from sounding like a sword being unsheathed. The fear and worry and sadness became dyed crimson, anger, like blood, staining all other emotions.

Ae Ri looked nervous, scared even. "They said that the transfer has never caused something like this and... Uh, that it was probably something we've done. Like maybe diet or the wa-"

"So this," I swung my hand up and down the slender shape under the covers, eyes bulging out of their sockets, "is my fault?"

"N-no, babe I... Please calm down, it's probably my fault and I-"

"No, you don't take the blame!" I snarled. "They fuck up and then they blame us?" I was absolutely livid. "They're the fucking scientists! They're the ones calibrating this shit!"

A knock on the door sent my head swiveling, sinew in my neck flexing. Dr. Wilson was stood in the doorway looking sheepish. "I thought I'd heard your voice." He said softly. Dr. Hamilton was behind him, leant to one side to see Ae Ri and I.

"So you think this is our fault?!" I spat.

"What?! No, not at all! No one said that. It's no one's fault." Wilson said, diplomatic as ever. He stepped into the room, continuing to peddle his bullshit. "The treatments are still experimental and some issues have never been docu-" I held up my hand, stopping him. I was seeing red. It was too late for diplomacy. I pulled the surgical tape off of my arm, anger dulling the pain.

"Get this shit out of me." I said thrusting my arm up. Dr. Wilson sputtered out some pleasant sounding words, telling me I needed the blah, blah, blah. I ignored them. "Now. Get it out. I'm leaving. Run your tests on the hundred samples you've already taken." I was surprised by how calm and rational that was. I felt like I was frothing at the mouth, barely keeping it under control. Hamilton scuttled forwards and carefully removed the needle. I got out of the bed, hopping over the guard rail and dropping what felt like a long distance to the ground. When I landed I almost buckled. My head was spinning, vertigo pulling me side to side. I pulled on the gown, trying not to fall as I searched for clothes. Hamilton and Wilson were talking but they were a background drone - static on a broken radio. I threw a jacket over the gown, swimming in the fabric, I motioned to Ae Ri that we were leaving. A whole mix of emotions mingled on her face. Concern, sadness, sympathy and a twinge of desperation. She eyed the trays, not wanting to leave them behind. But she did. She pushed them aside and stood up.

Somehow that made the vertigo worse. Ae Ri stood in front of me, the top of her head blocking my eye line. I felt the colour drain out of my face, stomach somersaulting, anger disappearing. This felt wrong. Alien. None of the adoration and lust I'd felt earlier was there. Gargantuan. She was absolutely fucking huge. This couldn't be right. I less than subtly looked down to her feet. She was wearing some canvas shoes. Off brand converse or something. No heel at all. I swayed visibly now, feeling sick.

The only thing that did was make her rush over, footsteps vibrating my bones. She gripped me, pulling me to one side to steady me. That had been easy for her. Moving me like I was made of straw. This was... Weird. I hardly ever met ladies that were so close to my height. My brain shortcircuited. My height. My height wasn't 6'5. I wasn't even 6' tall. How was I still thinking like this?

"Let's go." I said, quietly to Ae Ri. "I wanna go home." I felt so weak. So drained. Wilson stood in front of us, trying dejectedly to pacify my emotions. He stepped forward and put a big, heavy hand on my shoulder. He looked big too. Taller than me. Wilson wasn't a small man - a tad on the chunky side, a little rounded out in a way that gave him a commanding presence even when I was 6'5.

Him touching me sparked something in Ae Ri though. Her hand slapped his off of my shoulder viciously. Wrapping her other arm around my shoulders she pulled me towards her, hugging my slight frame into a protective cocoon. My ears were ringing now, a cold sweat on my skin, the urge to throw up tickling the back of my throat. Maybe I did need the IV. I couldn't hear what Ae Ri was saying but Wilson was shrinking away from her, back into the doorway, hands up, trying to calm her down. Planting a hand on his shoulder she moved Wilson. It wasn't an explosive push or a violent shove. She just... Moved him. Muscled him aside. The man didn't put up any resistence but she'd just made it look effortless.

Bustling me forwards, she held me pressed against her. Was this really Ae Ri? The woman who asked me to open jars? The woman who couldn't get the glasses down from the top shelf? She felt so firm and warm and large next to me. Guiding me around and basically carrying me out. My legs fumbled under me as we moved through corridors. The world was distant. A blur. All I could focus on was this force of nature protecting me. Taking me home. My perception of Ae Ri warped, brain trialing behind reality. I felt something with her I'd never felt before. I felt safe. Protected. A sensation I hadn't experienced in a very long time. I rested my head on her shoulder, breathing deep to stop from hurling. Lilac scented perfume comforted me. I focused on it, closing my eyes and putting one foot in front of the other. Ae Ri hailed down an uber I hadn't realised she'd called. By the time I hit the seat I was out again.

I caught glimpses of the car ride. Ae Ri buckling me in. The scent of fried food making me want to throw up more. Ae Ri pulling me out of the car, trying to steady me. She and the uber driver helped me through the front door.

The next time I awoke I was in Ae Ri's bed. Weirdly, it felt like I'd slipped into some alternate reality. Deja vu made my head throb. I was in bed and Ae Ri was at my side, eating.

This time her reaction to me was more subdued than before. Still absolutely wrought with concern, but far less animated. She put whatever she was eating aside and stood, leaning and looming over me. "You okay?" She asked, putting a hand on my forehead.

"Been better." I joked.

Rewarded with a half chuckle, I was gifted with an incandescent smile. "Come on, let's get you up." I tried to push myself up, muscles shivering under the strain. Ae Ri pulled me forwards and yanked one of the numerous pillows up, giving my back more support. Tucking the duvet around me she continued, "We need to get you rehydrated. I made you that soup you like. Think you can stomach it?" I nodded, eager to bounce back to full health. She seemed pleased with my response and turned to leave.

Her footsteps vibrated the floor subtly and I found myself questioning if that had always been the case. Passing through the doorway, I marvelled at how she filled it's width and height so much more. While I wasted away she'd flourished, thriving off of all the size. An artist could spend weeks trying to recreate the ass that swayed out of the room and they'd still fail. Her face was still the same, beautiful and heartmeltingly adorable, but her body had been upgraded into realms that seemed unfair on reality. How could someone be so fucking perfect? Beyond perfect even. Bumps of muscle juxtaposed with some of the most outrageous curves I'd ever seen. I probably couldn't even imagine someone as hot as her if I tried.

I swallowed down the dirty, dry lump of resentment that had formed in my throat. I should be happy for her but it was difficult. Like sisyphus pushing the boulder up the hill, I went through highs and lows dealing with the transfer. Currently, I felt petty and immature... Again, I battled the itch to lift the duvet and really see how withered I was. I kept telling myself that it wasn't as bad as I though, that my brain was exaggerating it because of the suddenness of the change. Because of how weak I felt after the transfer. I was for sure thinner than I had been at 6'5 but it wasn't that bad, right? And this would just be temporary, wouldn't it? I'd gain the weight back just like last time...

Ae Ri returned, carting a tray with a steaming bowl of soup. Placing it down carefully across my lap, she sat on the side of the bed, her weight making me tilt towards her, a well of gravity and mass. She spooned out some soup and blew on it, bringing it to my lips. "I can do that, Ri." I said, wounded pride in my voice.

"I know." She said serenity in her voice. It made me feel bad. Leaning forwards I let her spoon the soup into my mouth. My stomach happily purred as the flavours hit my taste buds. A warmth flowed with it all and my anxious muscles relaxed. She gave me the spoon and let me feed myself. Silently, while I ate at a glacial pace, she watched, occasionally brushing some of my hair out of my face. "Thanks," I said, throat feeling soothed. The genuine care in her smile eased the ball in my gut a little more. After a while she left my to finish, probably going to clear out the rest of the kitchen with her behemoth appetite.

A sense of accomplishment enveloped me when I scooped up the last of the soup. At least I could finish a portion of something. I leaned, placing the tray down beside the bed and slid deeper under the covers. I needed to digest this and rest up. There was going to be a lot of work to do getting my weight back. Desperately, I tried to keep my mind occupied, thinking of gym workouts. I couldn't look at myself. I needed to keep myself in this pitiful denial as long as possible. Tugging the duvet up, I sank into the bed. Heaving in a lungful of the perfume that had been permanently transfused into the covers, I closed my eyes. Relaxing, I pulled the duvet up over my face, the perfume smothering me. Plesantly, I realised my feet weren't forced out into the relatively cool air. Little victories, right? Just focus on the little victories.

After a few minutes, I drifted closer to sleep, body grateful for another chance to rest and recover. But then my ears twitched, heating footsteps. Ae Ri's bedroom door creaked open and I retracted the duvet, uncovering myself down to my chin, cracking my eyes open. The light was harsh. "Ri?" I called, peering down.

The sight before me breathed new life into my soul. I rose up in a Michael Myers-esque way, summoned back to the realm of the living.

"How do I look?" Ae Ri purred, smirking, already knowing exactly 'how she looked.' Leaning against the frame of the door she had her forearm up bracing her weight, hip clocked slightly to one side and other hand fastened to it. A silk, wine coloured, glimmering robe was wrapped around her contours as well as it could, cut off as short as a micro skirt and absolutely spilling with the jaw dropping abundance of flesh that it contained. The material was drawn in around her narrow waist by a long black sash, accenting just how waspish it was compared to the rest of her. That black sash was the keystone in the bridge, holding everything in place, keeping it taunt against her skin. In fact, that was the only point the robe could actually close. Wide V shapes tapered out violently from the mid-point, showing off the darker plum lingerie she'd donned and the spellbinding body I couldn't get enough of.

"I tried to guess my post transfer size last week. This was meant to be a big 'thank you surprise' for the extra inches. But..." She pouted, sending butterflies through me. "I think I've outgrown it." Voice filled with mock disappointment, she tentatively tugged at the hem of the silk. It hardly even reached her mid thigh, undoubtedly leaving the bottom curve of her peachy ass exposed on the other side. My mouth was bone dry as I stared at those legs and imagined the supple, hidden butt. "It would be a shame to let the present go to waste though, wouldn't it, Paulie?" The nickname grated on me but I nodded emphatically, gaze following her hand as she used the tip of her index finger to draw a line up. It went along her thigh, across her crotch, over the sash and over the cobblestones, ending at the left edge of the gaping canyon of skin. Gripping the wine fabric she tried to close the top half of the robe. It was a fake attempt at an impossible task. She dominated both the robe and the lingerie with the sheer volume of her bust. "Turns out even a H cup is too small." She chimed, dropping a nugget of information that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand erect. I ogled at the low cups digging into each boob. Did she skip a cup size? Did she skip more than one? Smoky eyes watched my every micro reaction. Ae Ri absolutely knew I was in the palm of her hand.

Releasing the robe, she elegantly took one end of the black sash, slowly pulling it free. Unknoting the keystone let the two sides that had been cinched together fall completely open, robe hanging from her shoulders. It unveiled more of the drool inducing spectacle, her toned middle connecting the two sections that already had me hypnotised. Shrugging off the robe it pooled around her feet like a puddle. Gracefully, she glided closer, kicking the door closed behind her.

I reached out for her but she batted my hands away. "Nuh-uh. You're still recovering. So," She placed a big palm on my chest, "Lay back and relaaaaax." I was pushed flat into the mattress in time with the stretched pronunciation.

I did as ordered and Ae Ri moved the duvet down. A knee jerk reaction to look at myself was met with resistence. She gave me a look that said 'second warning' and her hand nailed me back to the mattress. With a feline fluidity that felt inhuman, she crawled onto me, hovering her cleavage above my face for just a moment before she sat back, heat of her crotch against the rigid flagpole she'd created. I felt miniscule between her two oaks, her body stretching above my like a single tree in the dense forest, breasts, the canopy blocking out the sky. My mind flashed back to the first transfer. How I'd fought off the twinge of intimidation I'd felt facing a bigger Ae Ri. That twinge had grown with her though and now that it paled in comparison to how intimidatingly big she looked. But that intimidation just lined the lust she inspired. Gyrating softly against my titanium solid member, she spoke. "I know the transfer didn't go as planned, Paulie. But I have to say... You look cuter than ever." The butterflies had swirled into a tornado, my cheeks burning red as I wiggled self consciously between her thighs. I felt so crushed and hopeless and in one sentence she'd brushed it all away.

Reaching back, she deftly unhooked her bra, the lingerie sagging with relief, leaving deep lines in her skin where her boobs had overloaded the cups. One shoulder at a time, she slid the bra off, each moment eternal. Magnificent, massive, head sized, perfect teardrops dropped to hang down before me. Her puffy, inverted nipples practically sang for me to reach out to them. I listened to the call but stopped about halfway. I didn't want to revive a third non-verbal warning. Pleading with my eyes to be allowed, semi expecting her to shove my hands back down, I waited. Her eyebrows rose at my hesitation, the haunty expression on her face deepening. A tiny, almost imperceptible nod made me launch my hands forwards. Again, my memory flashed back to the first transfer. To how I'd sunk my fingers into each breast, not really able to cup them completely. She'd been annoyed that they hadn't dwarfed my hands. There was no need to be annoyed anymore. I used to be able to just about palm a basketball, but now my hands were a much more normal proportion. The opposite was true for the watermelons that we're almost oppressively overflowing my hands. Then again, they'd never been an average proportion. Each of my fingers was being drawn apart, weighty breast causing them to sag as tit bubbled between them. They were so heavy. I felt a lot better than before but even still my arms ached as I hefted them up, delicately squeezing the endless rounded slopes, forcing them to bulge upwards. I mashed them together, kneading and watching my fingers tips disappear completely, softness consuming them down to the second knuckle. My dick twitched and throbbed, a quiet, "oh God," being uttered under my breath. I already felt like I was going to explode. The smug aura radiating from above the awe inspiring bust drew me back into reality. Ae Ri, staring down at me like a deity watching her worshiper at the altar. She was smirking, delightfully pleased by my mesmerised state. This is what she'd wanted back then right? To dwarf my hands. To be so busty that my attempts to fondle her were a struggle.

As if she knew what I was thinking, she dipped into the memory too. Powerfully, she struck my hands away, letting seismic waves ripple her bosom as they settled back in line with her shape. But they didn't settle completely. She reared back and my eyes opened wide. "Waaai-" I tried to cry. The redwood above me fell forwards at a rate that made my blood run cold. An avalanche of tit swallowed me, engulfing my, surrounding me and wrapping around my head, filling my open mouth, pushing my tongue further into my mouth and even muffling my ears. I was pinned under the weight, one single breast making my neck muscles wail as closed my lips, trying to move under the mass. The other breast oozed alongside my head, overflowing onto my shoulder.

Fingers wrapped around my scalp so much further than last time. Ae Ri lifted me and her tit up, pushing me into her and stealing my head away from the pillow. She actually had to move her other mammary aside, away from my ear to issue her command. "Suck it." She giggled. I wasn't sure what she meant until she repositioned and something moved against my closed mouth. Her inverted nipple swelled thicker and longer and firmer forcing itself between the softness of my dry lips, actually muscling them apart. Flashbacks haunting my mind, I was frozen, comparing this massive nub to it's former size. "SUCK IT." the command came down like thunder,making me jump. Using my tongue, I scooped the nipple up and sucked. An appreciative cooing moan vibrated me, telling me I was doing a good job.

Her mass shifted then, rolling to my side and making me sag against her as the mattress did. She switched the hand on the back of my head, forcing her left breast into an ear muff and allowing her right hand to wander.

Electric energy coursed over every nerve in my body as I felt her slip that hand under the elastic waistband of my underwear. She slid a leg against mine. Thick, dense, muscled limb interwound with my thinner counterparts, toes tickling the middle of my shin even with her sat much further up on the bed. With a cocktail of horror and horniness, her magnitude was really ground into my psyche. She tangled a lone leg between mine each touch of skin on skin making my whole body tingle. "That's good." She rumbled happily. "Keep - ah - keep sucking." I couldn't even see her, vision blackened by breast, but I could hear the smirk. Goosebumps rose along my skin as she spread the precum I'd been leaking over my length. I swished my tongue side to side, flicking the nipple, quickly transitioning to making circles around it. In return Ae Ri sped up, her abs tensing against me as she gave a little, joyful laugh. I spasmed in her hand, eliciting a harder giggle. "Hold on! I have more I wanna test." Test? What did that me-

Cool fresh air greeted my face as she lifted the boulder off of me, tearing the nipple from my attentions. For a moment I felt robbed. That moment was gone as quickly as it has come. Ae Ri sat forwards, repositioning in a blink to climb over me and place her dripping sex over my face. I was walled in completely this time. Surrounded by muscle and lust. The world was eclipsed again. Especially when she unceremoniously plucked her underwear aside and dropped her seemingly huge labia into my face with a wet slap. The engorged, red, hungry lips of her sex sat over my mouth. I understood the mission and greedily probed with my tongue. A half beat later she joined me in cunnilingus. I almost came right then as her hot breath descended onto my member. Slapping a hand into her ass, I gripped her cheek, pushing my tongue deeper. Ae Ri flexed, bucking me into the bed. She moved up and down my mast, each dip grazing her teeth asking my dick, trailing across the sensitive skin, sinking lower and lower and lower.

Some less sex addled part of my brain switched on, a thought coming to me. This is what she was testing. She wanted to know if she could finally take it all. She'd proven that she could easily handle me while fucking but not like this. I held onto her cheeks tighter, bracing for the answer as I lapped at her feverishly, drowning in the syrup while I fought to last just a little longer. Everything ached. My tongue, my jaw, every muscle being used to hold me against her. My balls, pulsing, on the edge of blasting their contents everywhere, we're the worst. But I held the line. She slathered my dick with her tongue, dipping lower, lips sucking, a few centimeters from the base of my dick. The concept that she could handle me in any why she liked while I had lost the ability to handle her at all frightened and excited me. I needed to hold out. I needed to know.

She was close too. As Ae Ri worked lower, her thrusts were becoming less and less restrained. Only now did I realise she was being gentle earlier. Gradually, her pussy was slamming down on me with a truly concussive force. Held onto her, keeping my body close, I rode the storm as well as I could. But it was a storm. She was literally fucking my face into oblivion, bucking like a bronco, coating me in juices, grinding it into my pores, using my nose and tongue to heighten her high. I tried to stay lucid enough to feel her every movement down below, guzzling air in between each sledgehammer like slam. She went down, down, down and I squeezed handfuls of her meaty curves. I couldn't. I was so fucking weak to her. I couldn't hold out.

A groan vibrated my mast and I clenched my eyes closed, muscles (or what was left of them) flexing to delay the climax. Ae Ri had inhaled more of my cock than she'd ever been able to and, seemingly sensing this was the endgame, she mirrored my actions and grabbed my ass. Her head lifted and in one smooth movement, she bore down on me, pushing my hips up and absolutely plunged my dick fully into her. I gave a strangled, wet cry into her sex and convulsed, blowing my load like a barrage of cannon fire.

My heels dug into the mattress as my body tried to bend into the shape of an 'n'. But I couldn't. Her weight and her continued face fucking kept me hammered me flat, back against the bed. Instead, I just thrashed against her as ecstacy overloaded my very being, her efforts never stopping, tongue dancing over my throbbing meat and driving my nervous system wild.

Eventually I went limp, pushed into exhaustion for the third time of the day. She fell into me too. I hadn't registered if she'd climaxed with me, but from how soaked I was and how she was panting, she must have done. Her stomach pushed down on mine with each lungful, forcing me to take shallower breaths. Attempting to roll her off, I realised I couldn't. I was trapped under her, unable to get free. Panic and a sense of claustrophobia crawled over me. I tapped at the outside of her thigh, trying to alert her to my plight. Quickly that turned into slapping her butt, this time scared and not aroused. "Ri?" I said, muffled by the meat surrounding me. My slaps wobbled the dense muscle prison I was in, stinging my palm. They quickly evolved from slaps into pushes and shoves. The euphoric high bled into a stomach churning dread until, what was probably only a few seconds later, Ae Ri rolled.

"What?" She panted, annoyed, rolling off of me.

I breathed in a new, full breath and again let my body relax. "Sorry, I just... I couldn't breathe." That was half true. I didn't want to admit my attempts to shift her bulk had caused me to have a mini anxiety attack. Curled around one another we both lay there. My mind processed what had just happened, trying to rationalise it. I couldn't roll her off of me. I couldn't move Ae Ri - the impish waif I'd been picking up to kiss only a few months ago... But I was probably still fatigued by the transfer. Yeah, that had to be true. It was fine. Digging deeper into my fortress of denial, I once again searched for the silver linings. I'd be stronger soon enough. And hey, she'd just given me a blow job that had made me see sounds and smell colours. Jesus, my balls felt like fucking raisins. That counted as a little victory, didn't it?

Chapter 9 - Comforted and protected by Kokoji
Author's Notes:

Big thanks to Gtortoise. Invaluable advice on pacing as always!

Saturday night ended rather vividly for me. After Ae Ri sucked the soul out of me, I drifted into sleep, thoughts about my size turning into nightmarish dreams.

When I woke up on Sunday, it took me a while to recollect the previous day. It all came back quickly when I noticed the meaty arm draped over me. Ae Ri and I were spooning and I was the little spoon. I could hear her behind me, breathing, still fast asleep. I gripped her wrist, intending to free myself, but stopped. Her hand looked so delicate but so, so big. I remembered seeing her next to Hamilton and wondering if her hands were larger than his.

Shuffling as little as possible, I got my right hand free and, carefully I pushed my palm against her limp one. Splaying out my fingers, lining them up with hers, I goggled at the comparison. "Whoa." I whispered to myself in a hushed tone. Each of my digits were longer, but not by much. Her fingers ended about halfway along the top segment on each of mine. I swallowed a lump in my throat, tilting our hands together. Marginally, her palm was wider than mine.

A sharp intake of breath made me freeze, Ae Ri stirring behind me. I thought I was busted but instead, she mumbled and groaned, pushing my palm away. That left arm of hers wrapped around me, her right weaving under my neck and I was sqeeuzed into a hug. I yelped as it happened, titanic swells pressed into my back, sending a shiver through me as they smothered my form. I'd gotten up close and personal with them yesterday and, honestly, even they were a little menacing. Sure they were amazing but she could accidentally suffocate me with them in the night. Her legs tucked under mine closer and Ae Ri, still asleep, locked me into a tight embrace. This was surreal. I'd never been able to entangle my legs together with another person's legs like this and each muscled pillar of a leg against my flimsy ones made my stomach churn.  

Relaxing into her warmth something began to click in my mind. The longer I stayed locked into the tight hug, the more a new feeling began to wash over me. I felt oddly comforted. Being wrapped up in Ae Ri's embrace, I felt protected. Connected to her in a way I hadn't with any other partner. Fuck, with anyone, really. No one was ever this big compared to me. I'd been 6'5 almost my entire life. The protector. The larger one. Yesterday had proven that wasn't the dynamic in this relationship right now. That sensation I'd had when she carted me home, shaking off Dr. Wilson, came rushing back. I nuzzled into her, thinking about just how close this had made us. We'd shared something only a handful of people in the world could say they had.

I peeled the tendril of her left arm off of me and brought her hand to my lips, pressing a kiss to the smoothness of the back of her hand.

Laid there I let the complex cocktail of emotions settle. Melancholy. Contentment. Anxious but exhilarated. Protected and comforted but also resenting the cause for the those feelings. Undeniably, I also found Ae Ri even hotter, but the cost of it all hung over me. Every touch against her was electric but a brutal reminder of my new condition. Truthfully, it hurt to think about. It was tearing me apart.

I don't know how long I stayed there, trying to make sense of the mixed emotions. However long it was, it was enough for Ae Ri's breathing to change. She stretched like a cat in the sunlight behind me, legs disappearing away and down, so, so long. "Good morning." I said, twisting to face her.

With a beam of light over her face she smiled, a golden halo illuminating her. "Hey." She said, cupping my face. "How are you feeling?"

"Um, I think I'm a bit better." I meant that mentally and physically. Cuddling with her had given me time to sort some thoughts, filing them away. One thought, I prioritised. I needed to face my size - or, I should say, my lack of it. I gave her a half hearted smile. "Let's see if I can stand up without passing out." Her eyebrows shot up and quickly, Ae Ri slipped off of her side of the bed, one arm held her breasts in place as she awkwardly jogged around, thudding footsteps rounding to my side, ready to catch me.

I pushed myself up into a sitting position first and stretched, neck and back clicking. Looking up at her worried face, I knew this would suck. I tried to tell myself that she's not going to be much shorter than me but the simpler parts of my brain clutched to me being able to rest my chin on her head. I sighed deeply, made my will concrete, and rose.

Up and up and not so up - crown of ebony hair blocked my eye line, just as it had in the observation room before. Even on tip toes I wouldn't be able to rest my chin up there anymore. Her head tilted back ever so slightly to make eye contact with me. Worried frown only a few inches from my lips, her shoulders reached about half way up mine. I looked down, her booobs felt like they were hanging so close to my face now. Beyond them I took note that her legs really were as almost long as mine, hips practically level with my own. I'd never realised just how proportionally long they were. Vertigo struck me again looking down our bodies, my brain seemingly rejecting the notion that we were so close together in height, not wanting to admit reality.

I wobbled and grabbed her, steadying myself. Her shoulder, curved with adamantine muscle fibres felt firm in my hand. Amazed, İ gave it a gentle squeeze. "Are you okay?" She asked, clearly wondering why I was fondling her shoulder.

"Yeah." I said, wondering how strong she was now. "You're strong." I joked in an airy voice, squeezing harder.

Taken by surprise, a melodic bark of a laugh left her. "I guess, I am." She flexed her arm, curling it around, up into a bicep pose. Her shoulder hardened into marble and I let my fingers run along the shape, splaying them over the bicep, running them over the bump of that big, blue vein. It was amazing that her arm could flex this large. When it was by her side it was impossible to tell she was packing fire power on this level.

I bit my bottom lip to stop it from quivering. Again, the swirl of feelings, the vortex of maddening confliction, returned. My heart felt like it was being sheared in half. I loved Ae Ri. I loved what the transfers had given her... But I felt crushed by what they'd taken from me. She pulled me into a hug. I closed my eyes to stop any tears from falling. "I'm sorry, Paul. I'm so sorry."

"N-no, it's okay." I said, squeezing back weakly. She shook in my arms slightly. Tiny whimpers squeaking out. Even her crying sounded song like. I didn't realise how hard this had hit her... "Hey, don't cry." I said, trying to release her, and see her face.

She didn't let go, instead gripping me tighter. For a few seconds I couldn't get out of her hug. Not until she stopped shaking, rubbed at her face and let me go. She didn't look like she'd been crying. She looked absolutely determined instead. "Let's go to the gym tomorrow. I'll go get us some gym clothes and we can get to work." She said, hands on my shoulders like she was giving me a pep talk.

"It might take a little longer for me to be ready." I said glumly. "But yeah, as soon as possible." She nodded, still holding me upright. I tried to get out of her grasp. "I've gotta go to the bathroom."

"Okay, let me he-"

"Please, Ri." I stopped her. "My pride can only take so much." I laughed, only half joking. She seemed reluctant to let me go but eventually did.

"Alright... Call me if you feel faint." I waved her away and made my way, shakily, towards the bathroom. Closing the door behind me I leaned on it, legs half trembling. This was still way better than yesterday. I prayed the fatigue would fade completely soon. Stepping in front of the mirror I forced myself to stare at my reflection. I looked terrible. Face gaunt, rings under my eyes, and my top hanging off of me like I was a hangar. Shaking off the fear, I whipped my t-shirt over my head - like pulling off a band aid. My insides twisted. I wasn't anorexic or anything but clearly skinnier than I'd been at 6'5. Counting my ribs, jutting out from my chest, a cold slab of gut wrenching grief made my vision clouded once more.


The rest of the weekend was comprised of me eating soup and being lathargic. Ae Ri hardly left my side, either eating her own jealousy inspiring food, or draped, hugged or smushed up against me. The warring emotions died down bit by bit, crumbling under a bombardment of unconditional love and the constant interaction. Darker emotions were muted and dulled. Soon, I was back to fawning over her as normal. It was easy to forgive and forget when the person was so adorably worried about you. It was even easier if that specific person was a, frankly, unfair to reality mix of Jessica Rabbit and a cross fitter.

Being so close to Ae Ri, my brain was forced to fully rewire too. To begrudgingly accept her new size and reconfirm what I knew was true. I couldn't rest my chin on her head. I couldn't lift her up. I couldn't see over her head any more. Her legs were close in length to mine, packed with visible muscle... Jesus, it got me wondering just how much she weighed. But the final nail in the coffin for my mental adjustment - that came when she raided my wardrobe.

I'd been surprised by how unwaveringly adamant she was that she couldn't miss a gym session. No matter what options I threw at her, she parried them away, telling me she had to wear some of my clothes for tomorrow's mandatory gym session. Hounding me, explaining she wouldn't have time to go shopping, she asked to wear something of mine. I'd resisted at first, it would look ridiculous, wouldn't it? Like she was wearing an older siblings clothes, swimming in the material while trying to lift. To be honest, that sounded dangerous, especially considering the amounts of weight she was moving. What if she tripped over a cuff while squatting? Then again, I'd had first hand experience trying to wrestle her out of her old workout clothes, and that was before she'd been juiced up even more by the last transfer. There wasn't really another option. So, I eventually agreed.

However, when she strolled into the bedroom wearing some of my clothes - she'd insisted on giving me a fashion show - my jaw dropped. My gym attire usually consisted of a tight top and some shorts. Both would be quite form fitting to accent any shape I had, avoiding me looking like a rake with a tarp hanging off of it. That was form fitting on 6'1 me though. So, logically, I thought everything would look baggy on Ae Ri, too long and too roomy to actually show anything off. At the most, I imagined her shelf of bosom would just make my top look like a tent, creating a boxy appearance that went down to her thighs.

I was completely wrong. The hem of this t-shirt didn't even reach her bellybutton, a few inches of her toned, tanned skin showed between the black top and the red shorts. My girlfriend's torso was absolutely poured into the material, her curvaceousness a flood of flesh within my clothes. The topography of her form filled out the fabric far, far more than my meager chest ever did. Her shoulders even pulled the fabric tight enough for stress lines to be visible. The text across the chest of the shirt - 'beast mode' - was warped beyond recognition, paint cracked by the behemoth breasts that had every stitch and thread on the cusp of bursting point. The shapes were so stretched and foreign looking that I could hardly even read it. I guess even a very long pole can't hold as much sand as a short hourglass. No. No, she wasn't short anymore - I kicked myself internally for forgetting that she was very comfortably above average now.

"It's pretty tight, huh?" She asked, yanking on the bottom of the top. As soon as she released it, it pinged right back to where it was... Or maybe even higher. "Does it look stupid?" She asked, twisting and checking herself out. It looked anything but stupid, however my brain and mouth weren't cooperating to get that message across. Sighing, and causing the white paint to split wider apart, she continued. "But I guess it'll have to do for one session."

Bending forwards slightly, peering over her boobage, she grabbed the drawstrings of my shorts and pulled them tight, forcing the waist in. Her hips were compacted into the shorts, ass straining the material so that it's voluptuousness was very obvious through the clothes. The end of the shorts that would have ended just above my knees ended slightly below hers. Again, she looked way better than I ever would in those shorts. Still aghast, voiceless and awed by her before me, I stared. That lack of a response caught Ae Ri's attention finally. "What?" She said, looking into my pale face. I was rooted by my ass to the end of the bed, flabbergasted. That blank expression tickled her, as if she fed off of my shock. "Whaaaaat?" She laughed, stepping forward to loom over me larger, filling out clothes I was certain I'd be lost in. Figuratively and literally she prodded me, fingers making my shoulder rock backwards. I tried not to wince, but it was enough to restart my frozen system.

"I, uh... I didn't expect them to fit you so... So well." I confessed, eyes running up and down her body.

A cheshire grin split her face, eyebrows rising up. "Oh? Impressed that your little, shrimpy girlfriend can fit in your clothes?" She asked, eyebrows now pumping up and down. Going to voice my objections, I was silenced by her stepping forwards again, forcing my thighs apart with one of her own, she stretched above me. A single trunk like leg seperated my two legs, girthier than the limbs on either side. Her knee rubbed against my crotch. I was always amazed by how quickly this woman switched gears.

Acutely aware that she was enjoying this, I tried to tip toe through what could be a minefield. "No, w-well, I guess that's-" She scooched closer, bust hovering just under my chin.

"I mean, I can't blame you. I've done a whole lot of growing. Your brain," fingers ploughed into my hair, "is all frazzled by the changes to both of us. And, really, who would have thought that your top would be so tight on me!?" Atop each breast, in my peripheral vision, I could see just how excited this was getting Ae Ri, nipples engorging to add a smidge of extra strain to my top. "It's not just the top though. Everything has been looking small recently. Clothes. Doorways. Beds." She looked to examples for each item. Then she looked back to me, pausing in her almost villainous monologue. The pause swelled, her eyes gleefully watching me, staring. A weight grew in my stomach. I was the next example, wasn't I? I looked small too. I waited for her to say it. My toes curled as I hung in limbo, suspended. I dreaded it, not wanting to hear those words. They never came. The implication was there, but she didn't say it. Instead, she tutted, bring her attention back down to the gap between the waistband and the hem of my top, keeping me on the back foot. "Y'know, I didn't want my stomach showing to be honest but... I think it's growing on me. I kinda like it. It's a nice reminder of how big I've gotten, isn't it?"

"Wh-what? I mean, i-"

She stooped down quickly and took my hands in her own. Again, I was reminded by how big they were. How they almost rivaled mine, her palm just a fraction of a centimeter wider than mine. She brought our hands to the bottom of my stretched out t-shirt, fingers brushing the warmth of her skin. "I mean, if it bothers you, you can try to pull it down."

I didn't know what to do. My perpetualy stunted brain couldn't keep up with the pace she was picking it apart. So, dumbly, I follow orders.

I pinched the fabric and, weakly, tried to lower it over her bellybutton. There was an immense amount of resistence, the material so tight that it's ability to stretch further was hindered. Ae Ri scoffed. "Not like that, silly!" Her fingers rejoined mine, gripping the hem of the top. "Gotta put some muscle into it." With my fingers clamped by hers, we both pulled on the shirt, inching it down over her abs.

As we did my eyes were glued to her chest, to the white text emblazoned on the black shirt. As we pulled the strain on the material grew and grew. Ae Ri seemingly inflated, inhaling deeply to exacerbate the struggle. The white paint cracked and split and seperated, new gaps appearing as existing cracks stretched longer and wider. I could faintly see tiny dots of skin, bright through the tightly woven fabric. She forced my shirt to stretch. My shirt. The shirt I was too small for now, was being deformed by Ae Ri more and more. It was like watching someone on a medieval rack being tortured. A sudden popping of threads near her shoulder stopped her assault. She looked down at the seam on top of her shoulder, a tiny triangular rip let her skin shine through. "Oopsie!" She giggled. "Guess I was too big for this one after all." That sentence sent a shiver through me.

In one fluid motion the hourglass backed up, span around, and peeled her top off. Topless, she tossed the black t-shirt over her shoulder, letting it land on my lap. "I'll grab another one for tomorrow." She said casually over her shoulder, strolling out of the room. I should have been appealed by the teasing but as she left, I was just awed. What had even just happened?

Looking down into my lap, I picked up the still warm t-shirt. Unfurling it, her lilac perfume rose in an invisible cloud to fill my skull. Pinching the shoulders in my fingers I pulled it up and held it against my body. The text was still distorted, forever ruined by the payload it had been holding. Pressing it to my bony chest, the impression I made was miniscule. I had no doubt in my head that I'd look absolutely laughable wearing it, drowning in fabric. Just another reminder of the size disparity.

The rest of the day melted away and, that evening, we planned the week. I'd call in sick on Monday, probably for a few days and ask if I can somehow work from home. I didn't want to talk to the triple headed moronic hydra that was my team. I didn't want them seeing me like this. And I didn't want Christie seeing me like this either.

Ae Ri negotiated to work from home for longer, eager to take care of me. I told her she didn't need to but a part of me was glad she'd be around.

Monday to Wednesday, went quickly. Despite with a constant stream of Ae Ri trying to convince me to join her, I skipped two gym sessions, not being able to pluck up the courage to join my bombshell partner. Her support was encouraging but the idea of facing the damage done to me was too daunting. Even if I did what she said and: 'Start slow. Just do some cardio and light stuff.' I would be confronting truths I didn't want to face.

The funny thing is, the more I pushed it away, the more terrifying it became. Returning to the gym was becoming this giant, un-climbableable wall. By Thursday I felt like I'd need to claw my brain out to force myself to go, a depression blanketing my psyche. But, Ae Ri, as always, was a beckon of salvation. Well... I mean, the ends justify the means, right? She'd snapped, hitting me with tough love I didn't know she was capable of. Barking at me like a rottweiler, cute, soft featured face hard with anger, she bellowed, "You're coming with me today even if I have to drag you!" Throwing gym clothes at me, she'd shoved me into the bathroom with a strength that had me in shock, stumbling over my own feet. Slamming the door, I felt my heart racing a mile a minute. My previous silly notion that she was intimidating seemed less silly with her at this size. She couldn't actually drag me there could she? She'd pushed me hard but caught me off guard, right? I avoided that line of though, instead focusing on the idea that her words were coming from a place of love. She'd seen how down and scared I was and was exaggerating to get me moving. That figurative slap in the face got me into gear. Resolute, I got ready.

So, Thursday became the day. Time to stop wallowing in self pity. The delayed in my return at least meant I had some fitting gym clothes to wear. We both did. Ae Ri had somehow coerced Dr. Hamilton into giving us extra coupons for clothes while I'd been unconscious. Magnanimously, thistime, she'd given them all to me, a way to make amends for last time.

Together, we headed to the gym. Since neither of us were shackled to the office 9-5 we opted to go a bit earlier in the day. Just after noon, we arrived to a quiet gym. Relief unknotted the noose of anxiety hanging around my neck. Ae Ri darted away to do some rowing for a warm up. I headed to the trusty treadmill. It hadn't failed me before and I hoped it wouldn't fail me now. Or, technically, I fail it.

I started slow, remembering how I'd been affected by the transfer last time. The last thing I needed to do was face plant and embarrass myself before I even started. Beginning at a slow pace, I increased the speed one step at a time. A few levels slower than last week, I had to stop pushing the speed. My shorter legs weren't going to be running any faster than this. More disturbingly, I could already feel my stamina bleeding out of me. Red faced, my legs began to ache, weaker muscles burned and I could feel the fatigue setting in already. After 10 minutes I stopped, having had my fill.

Ae Ri popped up next to me, glistening with sweat, obliviously happy. "How did it go?" She chirped.

"Not great." I mumbled, mood clearly souring.

Slapping me on the back, she made me stumble. "But you're here. Foot on the first rung of the ladder." She grinned, positivity not as infectious as normal. "Come on, let's do some back!"

"I dunno, I might do chest and -"

"Forget that, let's work out together." She said, smile unfailing.

I didn't really want to have a side by side comparison of our fitness levels. "I dunno, Ri. I think I'm gonna slow you down." It wasn't completely a lie but it wasn't the whole truth either.

She scoffed. "I don't care if you slow me down. I just wanna make sure you're okay."

"No, really, I'll be fine."

Now her smile faltered slightly. "Paul, stop being weird."

"I'm not, I just don't want to -"

"You are, you're being weird. What's wrong?" She said, frowning.

"Nothing is wrong. I just want to work out alone. It's not like we haven't done it before."

"Yeah, hardly ever. And what, we have to do what you want? I want to work out together." Instead of standing at an angle, weight on her back foot, she shifted, almost squaring up to me as if she wanted to fight. Crossing her arms she cut an imposing shape. Feeling a twinge of nerves, I had to force myself to ignore the instinct to step back, to give in to the silly idea that Ae Ri was intimidating. I held my ground. What was going on? Twice now she'd been even more intensely insistent than her regular, already demanding self. This and trying on my clothes...

"Fine." I relented. "Let's work out."

Clouds parting, Ae Ri's glee returned. "Alright! Let's do some pull ups! Body weight should be a good start, right?" She said, ushering me towards a large set of cable machines, a bar set up above.

"Uh, yeah." I said, bamboozled by the breakneck change in reaction.

"Speaking of which, how much do you weigh?" She pried, making my face tint red.

"About 76kg(167lbs)." I lied. Since I'd passed out after the transfer they hadn't been able to get a read on my weight. I'd weighed myself at home to find out I was only 70kg(154lbs) - and and that was with some rounding up. Something Ae Ri didn't know and, ashamedly, I didn't want to reveal.

"Oh, wow! You're only a little heavier than me! Isn't that cool?" She said, teeth shining.

Any red drained from my face. 'A little?' I failed to see how it was 'cool' and blurted out the next, obvious question. "How much do you weigh?"

A chuckle preceeded the response. "Isn't it rude to ask a lady her weight?" I wanted to say it was rude to ask my weight after the events of the weekend, but stayed quiet. "Last I checked I clocked in at 73(160lbs). But, you never know. I might have caught up over the last two days. I've been starving after gym recently. Shit, maybe I'll be heavier than you tonight." She gushed. That concept was disturbing. She was joking, right? Despite her wonderment, I hated this conversation. I hated knowing the numbers. I'd assumed she was heavier but knowing was an extra twist of the knife.

There was this heavy smug smog clinging to the conversation. Her smirk as she waited for my response let me know what was happening. We trash talked a lot in the gym, spurred on by our competitive natures. But I had a feeling the competition would be getting very one sided from now on. I really couldn't handle her trash talk today. I needed to grit my teeth and not take the bait, to ride out the teasing and not stoke the flames. The teasing would die off if I just let it slide... I couldn't help it. Spitefully, I let a few words slip. "Maybe. Although I bet you'd be a lot lighter without the fun bags." I nodded to her chest.

And with that, the flood gates opened for the rest of the workout. Her lips became a mocking little 'o' which she placed a hand over. Immediately, I regretted saying it. "Oh, you think my girls weigh that much?" Leaning forwards she pushed her arms together, straining the sports bra. I tried not to look but it was like a well of gravity sucking my gaze in. "I never thought about it, but I bet one of these big monsters is heavier than your arm." She giggled. I didn't have a response to that. Once more I was left wondering if her statement could be true.

"Let's just get on with this." I said, stepping passed my smug girlfriend and jumping up to grip the widest hand holds. Trying not to think about the fact I had to really jump to reach the bars, I went straight into my set. Pleasantly surprised, I found the first few reps easy. I made it to eight without struggling too much. The last rep had been much slower than the rest though. Ignoring the possible bad omen, I let go and dropped down with a slight smirk.

Unexpectedly, the teasing shifted to the back burner and Ae Ri giddily congratulated me. "See! I told you you'd be fine." Stepping beneath the bar, she prepared to jump for it but stopped. Straightening up, she made a feigned thinking face. "Y'know, I don't think this is fair." Concern began to build in me. I was wondering where she was going with this. Devilishly, she continued. "You're heavier, right? Lemme fix that." She strode off and, with my heart falling into my shoes, realisation struck. I understood what she was about to do.

When Ae Ri came back she was strapping a belt on that had a chain dangling from the front. Grabbing a 5kg(11lb) plate, she winked at me. "Let's round it up, shall we." Stone faced, I watched as she attached the plate to the chain, secured it and hopped up to grab the bar. Lying about my weight had come back to seriously bite me on the ass. Each of her reps, even with the extra weight, were as smooth as butter. Fluid motions churned out one after the other, the tapestry of muscle across her back came alive around the sports bra. Her lats flared out with every flexing pull up, almost mocking me.

Dropping down she blew a low whistle out. "That wasn't bad! I haven't tried pull ups since the transfer. Wonder how far I can push it." She eyed more plates as she spoke.

Chewing the inside of my cheek, I went up for my turn. I made it through half of the set before I started to slow down. Relentlessly, I wouldn't let myself stop and soon enough, I made it through the last rep, edging my chin over the bar. Landing on my feet, I was congratulated by Ae Ri again, words of encouragement coming my way. It felt hollow.

Hollow became an understatement as Ae Ri went to find another 5kg(11lb) plate, hooking it next to the one already on the belt. The band of her sports bra whined at the start of the second set. Mesmerised by the muscles across her back getting more of a pump, I was brimming with jealousy. I envied it. I never got a pump like that, even before the transfer. Her lats widened, each bundle of power growing more prominent with every rep. The sports bra dug into her, stretching over the hills and valleys so that the tone was obvious even through the top. Mechanically, she kept going and going, burning through reps, tiny grunts coming out of her. The extra weight was finally catching up to her. I hoped.

Dropping to the floor, she turned to beam at me, probably expecting some returned words of encouragement. I pretended not to notice, too preoccupied by the task at hand. She didn't show any sign of disappointment. It must have been a trick of the light but it felt like her lips curled just a fraction more when I didn't compliment her.

The last set was hell. Seeing Ae Ri, growing stronger in leaps and bounds, juxtaposed with my struggle was mental torture. Everything I'd worried about had been true. I was doing the bare minimum and failing. Pushing myself, I willed my back and arms onwards, hoping to at least finish the set. Yet at the sixth repitition, I hit a wall. I ground to a halt, halfway in the air. Sweat dripping from my chin, jaw clenched, I urged my body up but to no avail. Vertically stationary, biceps on fire, I wriggled back and forth. A yelp erupted out of me, sharp and sudden as my chin made it passed the bar. Below, there were hands on my hips, helping me with that last few inches. I peered down over my shoulder. "You got this!" Came more support. It felt oddly familiar looking down at her like this. I let myself be guided to a seventh rep before giving up. Dropping down, now used to the fact that she loomed into my line of sight when flat footed, I turned to her. My arms hung by my sides, as hevay as lead. I wanted to be mad at the help but there was no denying I needed it. "Thanks." I said, taking solace in the fact that at least she wasn't teasing me now, kicking me while I was down.

Gently bumping me with her hip, she got me moving so she could get on with her set. Switching out one of the plates for a 10kg (22lbs), a total of 15kg (33lbs) hung between her legs. So much for not feeling crushed. Dejectedly I watched as she killed another set, her back bulging, chest smacking the bar at the apex of each rep. She growled and grunted, a brick of muscle tone. It seemed effortless how she could push herself and peak higher and higher. Stronger and stronger. While my tank ran empty, she seemed to pull on an endless pool of willpower, forcing her body to listen.

That kind of summed up our workout. Me struggling to not be drowned in self hate. Ae Ri dominating everything she did, pumping up and shattering goals she set herself. I tried not to be sour. I tried so hard. She'd drop little teasing barbs in every now and then but I'd learnt my lesson. I wouldn't be returning fire and she wouldn't nuke me with a some truths I didn't want to hear. What could I even say, anyway? She comfortably out lifted me in everything now. She was an absolute powerhouse. She dead lifted more than 100kg (220lbs) with ease, crushing my PR and shrugging the weight up and down while keeping eye contact with me. She bicep curled triple what I could handle. She rowed more than I weighed. And with every feat her beige skin tightened around her engorged, gorgeous frame. She was unstoppable, unfaltering and unforgettably, on top of everything else, the most beautiful thing I'd ever laid eyes on. At my lowest lows, I still couldn't help but perv on her through every second of this humiliating gym session.


Towards the end of an hour and half workout I had to excuse myself. As if to punctuate this whole crappy experience, I got hit with a wave of nausea. Light headed, static consuming the edges of my vision, stomach heaving, I had to go to the bathroom. Fully emasculated, I power walked away as her worried voice disappeared behind me. Keeping up with 'beast mode' was killing me. She got an ungodly pump. I almost hurled. Perfect.

Hugging the toilet, I knelt, breathing deeply, concentrating on just surviving.

"Did you see that babe?" A voice said from outside of the stall. I felt my heart skip. I had a sinking feeling I  knew who they were talking about.

"I couldn't STOP looking at here." A reply was chuckled. Stealthily as possible I climbed up to my feet, trying to look through the tiny gap between the stall door and the hinge.

"Shit, the fucking rack on her, man." Said a tall silhouette.

"I know! I swear I've seen her before but like... She looks SO much bigger." A shorter, stockier guy said.

There was a long pause then. "Think she's on the juice?" Tall guy asked.

"What? No, I don't mean... Well, it's not just muscle. She seems bigger... Everywhere."

I tried not to laugh at the next long pause. I knew how insane that probably sounded. "What do you mean?"

"I swear, this sounds crazy but she's taller. Bigger all over! Bigger boobs, bigger ass... Bigger everything."

"Bro, I think you need to chill on the preworkout. That doesn't make any sense." I felt sympathy for the shorter guy, his friend not believing despite it being the truth.

"Wait, that guy with her is looking smaller too. There was that thing recently, wasn't there? That..." He clicked his fingers, trying to pluck the words out of the air. "Ah, what the fuck was that company? Bloom inc or something?"

I could partially make out the taller guys posture changing. He wasn't believing anything. "The guy with her? That weedy guy?" He laughed and I felt my stomach plummet further.

"I think that's her boyfriend."

The laugh that elicited got my blood boiling. "No way. She must be his PT or something. She's waaaay out of his league."

"I'm pretty sure it's her boyfriend. They're always together, man. If she's his PT then he must be making bank."

"I'd pay any amount to have her spotting me." Sneered the tall asshole, leecherously. I was debating opening the door and telling this guy to go fuck himself when he continued. "Fuck it, I'll prove it's not her boyfriend."

"How?"

"I'm gonna ask her out." The door thudded open and footsteps faded away.

"Wait, I don't think that's a good-" The door swung shut, cutting off the conversation. I stood there for a second dazed by what I'd just heard. He was going to ask my girlfriend out? Who did this piece of shit think he was? I needed to do something.

I charged out.

Trailing in their wake, I tried to find where those two dicks were. I was slow, checking around corners and machines, trying to swiftly find them. I found the shorter one first, standing, leaning against a treadmill with a worried look on his face. I followed the direction he was facing to see the taller guy already talking to Ae Ri. Seeing him clearly, he wasn't unattractive. Tall, well built and with a short crop of blonde hair. His smug expression showed exactly how he thought the interaction was going. But I knew from seeing Ae Ri that his attempts weren't fairing well. She was smiling and being friendly, but that wasn't her regular razzle dazzle, genuine smile. Obvious to anyone else, she was stood next to a barbell, waiting to continue her set impatiently. But this guy kept trying to sweet talk her. Putting a hand on the small of her back, her smile fell and my cackles rose.

I stomped over. "Hey, fuck face, she's spoken for." I said, making them both turn to me.

"What did you just say?" The meat head asked, tone bristling.

"I said, fuck off, prick." I retorted, shoving him.

At 6'5, even with my stretched out shape, I commanded some aura that I shouldn't be fucked with. Being tall, being above someone, it caused a natural reaction for people to hesitate before they started a fight with me. Me being 5'10 and this guy being 'tall' - which I was frustratingly finding out was probably about 6'1 - I had no such effect.

The punch hit me flush on the chin, rocking my brain around in my skull, sloshing it hard against the side. A taste like pennies filled my mouth as the lights of the gym blurred and the floor jumped up to me an over excited dog coming to greet me home.

Rolling quickly, I expected another blow to be inbound. What I saw instead made the pain go numb.

A flash of lightning smashed this guy in the throat. Frantically, he clutched at it, face instantly growing a deep shade of magenta and ice chip eyes bugging out. Wet gurgling noises, sputtered out of him as he backed away, trying to breath. He was backing away from the not-so-small South Korean woman that was stalking him down like a fucking tiger. Putting up a hand up, trying to stop her approach, the man tried to push her back. His hand was gripped in hers and, pulling his fingers in directions they probably shouldn't be bent, his gurgles became more violent and pained. He folded exactly how she wanted him to, angling his body in a direction that might mitigate the pain. That was a mistake.

Grabbing a fistful of his blonde hair, the vengeful wraith used it to rip his head down. Her knee came up at the same time and, with a crunch that could be heard over the music, she crushed his nose.

There was blood all over this guys top now and he rocketed onto the floor flat on his back. Panic in his eyes palpable, terror etched into his face, he tried to escape as a 5'6 bundle of fury and muscle mounted him like an mma fighter. Putting his hands up in a half assed guard, he futily attempted to protect himself. The blows that came down were a scalpel slicing through that guard. "That's. My. Fucking. Boyfriend." Each snarled word came with a hammering fist, sending everything into an even bloodier mess. I'd been stunned and dazed by the attack and the events that unfolded but, by the third blow, I'd gotten moving. Ae Ri, happy, cheerful, harmless Ae Ri was going to murder this guy. I struggled to physically drag her off of him. She was so fucking dense and heavy and angry. I managed it somehow and the guy's friend dragged him away. I can't get the fear on that guys face out of my head.

The weights had been an eye opener for how much stronger than me Ae Ri was but, trying to restrain her became a cold splash of realisation.

"Ri! Ri, fucking stop!" I shouted at the kicking, writhing storm of limbs.

"He's getting away." Demonic grunts reverberated, elbow striking me in the ribs. I wormed my arm over hers and hugged her as tight as I could, pinning her arms down. My trainers squeaked against the hard wood floor as she twisted. I actually lifted from the ground for a second as she did her best impression of a wild stallion.

"Plea-please calm down, Ae Ri. Please!" I begged, trying my hardest not to sound pathetic. It's only then that she stopped, as if the fearful tone I was trying to hide flipped a switch. Her struggling died down and she pushed her way out of my grip with a softer touch. Turning I saw the blood lust was gone, replaced by worry. She'd remembered why she was angry in the first place.

"Paul, are you okay?" She asked, grabbing my face with both hands like a worried mother. She turned me side to side, analysing my face.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" I turned the question back on her, pulling away from her fussing.

"What? Yeah, of course I am." gripping her wrist, I pulled her arm forwards, showing her what I meant. Only now did she see her hand. Her ochre skin was splattered with crimson across her knuckles. His blood. Her nostrils flared and her breathing got shallow, eyes growing glassy. It was like she was trying to hold something in then, biting back a response. "Ohhh." She exhaled breathily.

Goosebumps spread over my arms then. Her lips parted slowly, stretching wider. A ghoulishly sadistic grin formed.

Chapter 10 - Back to work by Kokoji
Author's Notes:

I was sat on the toilet, reliving what I'd just seen over and over again in my head. I'd rushed in here as soon as we got back to her apartment, the memory was still fresh.

She'd folded that guy like a cheap fucking suit. He'd been caught by surprise by the first blow but it had been so... So efficient. So maliciously flawless. Ae Ri had mentioned self defense classes but I'd never imagined what I'd seen. That wasn't a class or two on the weekend. That was some high level ass kicking. Clearly, she'd been underplaying just how much she knew about self defense.

I felt so completely emasculated. Weak. Useless. Not only had I endured a whole workout of being out lifted by Ae Ri but then that had happened. I'd been on the floor, blood in my mouth while my formerly 4'11 girlfriend had destroyed the guy. But the most disturbing part was that Ae Ri had enjoyed it. Fucking up that guy had turned her on. I saw it in her face. That expression, the way she'd let out that wobbly exhale. I knew what it meant. I'd seen it before, a dozen times. Even the way we left was troubling. We just left. Walked straight out the door. I kept saying the guy might call the police but her response was: 'I'll just say he groped me. Who are they gonna believe?' It was said casually, as if she'd done this type of thing before.

What would have happened if I hadn't stopped her? If she hadn't snapped back to reality could I have stopped her? As much as I didn't want to believe it, I had to. She was stronger than me now. It was so much to take in. So much to handle.

A knock at the door made me jump. "Babe?" Ae Ri said, tentatively. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I replied, heart in my throat.

The door handle jingled a little. "Can I come in?" The lock clicked open but the door didn't move. How the fuck did she open it from outside?

I stood and flushed the toilet quickly, trying to give the impression I'd actually used it. "One sec." To complete the act I washed my hands, keeping one eye on the door. Considering how assertive she'd been today, I half expected it to swing open anyway, with her barrelling in. It didn't though. I exited. "Hey, sorry you can shower n-" To my surprise Ae Ri was leaning against the wall, holding two protein shakes.

"Here." She sounded solemn as she passed one over to me. It felt heavy in my hands. "I can tell you're a little weirded out." That was an understatement. "C'mon, let's talk." Gripping my hand she pulled me away from the bathroom. I questioned if I had a choice, following behind her. Eventually she sat us both down in the kitchen, sitting on two high chairs next to the counter.

Letting out a long sigh, she started talking. "I'm sorry I beat up that guy." She said, eyes downcast and patented pout affixed. Her choice of words were slightly downplaying the situation, but that wasn't what had concerned me.

"Ri, I don't care that you beat his ass." I said, shaking my head.

She looked up at me. "You don't? But... Why have you been... Off? I thought you might have felt kinda..." She chose the words carefully, searching for them for a moment. "Less manly?"

"No... No, fuck that guy. Good job kicking his ass." I omitted that I had felt exactly that way. That wasn't what was important. "It was more your, uhhh, reaction to the blood."

Eyebrows twitching up for a fraction of a second, I saw realisation appear. She winced and nibbled her lip. It relaxed me seeing her being more herself and not a rampaging ball of rage. Still cute, happy Ae Ri... I think. "I was hoping you didn't notice that."

"It was pretty obvious." I scoffed.

Taking a beat, she seemed to collect herself. "It's just hot, okay?" Her tone was defensive. "You don't get it. You've always been 6'5. You got bullied at school but it didn't get that physical. Being a 4'11 woman was... Scary sometimes." Something clicked in my brain and I remembered exactly how I felt in the gym getting punched by that guy. Life is different when you're not 6'5, and I was beginning to sympathise with Ae Ri a little more. It had been cathartic decimating that guy. Another reminder of her size and what it could let her do.

"Being bigger is fucking amazing." She tried to elaborate, re forcing my thoughts. "Being able to hit someone hard enough to make them bleed, being able to really protect yourself - protect you! I don't expect you to get it but it's just -" She turned her body towards the counter slightly, huffing and rounding her shoulders. "It's -"

"I get it, Ri." Her head snapped around to me, amazed.

Scanning my face, she seemed to be examining how truthful I was being. "You do?"

"Well, no, not entirely. But I think I get it enough. You've had a lot happen to you. It made you feel big and... Yeah, you really like being big. It just gave a weird impression." A sigh escaped me. "Thank you for protecting me." She actually recoiled in surprise. Then, gradually, her bottom lip trembled and her nostrils flared. I knew what was coming next. Crystal sparkles of tears brimmed in her eyes and I laughed. "Just, please don't Hannibal Lector anyone for me." That worked to crack the ice and, even tearful, she laughed. "You went full Bruce Banner in there."

"Hey, you're mine." A thumb was thrust proudly towards her chest. "Others don't get to break my toys." She giggled. Shaking the protein shaker, she wiped at her eyes. I listened to the metallic ball bounced around inside the plastic cup, watching her arm dance with muscle. It reminded me of my own drink and, chuckling at her joke, I took a swig. The sludge that entered my mouth caught me off guard. Choking, I coughed, "how many scoops did you put in here? It's like cement!"

"Mhmm?" She hummed, guzzling down her own. I could hear her audibly swallowing, throat bobbing up and down. Upending the cup she slowly drained the whole thing right in front of me. I was mesmerised by the feat of her chugging until the last drop was gone. "Ugh, sorry, I love drinking these." She finally spoke, using a finger to collect the residue along the rim of the shaker. She sucked the finger clean with a pop. How could she stomach the whole thing in one go like that? "I made you a triple scoop shake with milk and peanut butter and that beef hydro stuff. It's how I always drink my shakes." She smiled sweetly. Triple scoop? Peanut butter? Beef!? She'd told me about the latter before but it had sounded too gross to try. Either way, this thing was basically a meal. "Gotta feed your body if you want it to grow, right?" Breaking into a crab pose to make her point, her whole body swelled in front of me. Traps and shoulders and biceps all engorging mightily, striations and tone emerging in places it was usually hidden.

A twinge in my underwear came to life as Ae Ri pressed some of the newer buttons that had evolved in my brain. "I guess I should be happy my body guard looks like this."

Letting the flex drop, a sparkle in her eye, she stretched, giggling, hands rising up above her head lats widening. "Personal trainer and body guard, huh? Maybe I should start charging you." Reclining in her seat and folding her hands behind her head I stared at her pecs and shoulders and biceps. The twinge was becoming something more forceful. I took another swig, but seriously couldn't handle the mixture.

"I thought my charm was payment enough?" Pushing the protein shake to her I signalled I was done with it.

"Hmmm, I guess you're right." Shrugging she reached for the shaker. "Plus you're preeeeetty easy on the eyes." Popping the lid, she eyed it's contents. I'd hardly drunk a quarter. She continued, "then you're all confused that I hulk out on the guy trying to hurt you."

Swirling the drink, Ae Ri seemed to become lost in her own thoughts. "Fuck, his face was so perfect though. He looked so scared." The image must have been vivid in her mind because her eyes got glassy and that dreamy smile returned. For some reason, this time it didn't strike me as so insane. Understanding her perspective more, the worry wasn't there. It didn't slow the expansion of the mast growing in my underwear. In fact, this time I let my mind wander with hers as she spoke. "When I got on top of him he looked so fucking pathetic. He felt tiny stuck between my legs, squirming, all horrified." She exhaled quietly and the pace of words flowing out of her increased alongside her obvious excitement. "You know, I felt him try to get me off. He really tried. He put all his strength into it, throwing his weight around, trying to bounce me off and escape. He couldn't though. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't." A shiver ran through her.

Suddenly her attention turned to me and I transformed into a petrified lump of wood. "Do you think you could have escaped?" She eyed me up and down, weighing me mentally. Her eyes twinkled with delight as she noticed the bulge at my crotch, a smirk forming. "He must have been about your size from before the last transfer, right? A bit bulkier even?" Her voice has taken on a silky, sultry quality, questions become drawn out. She was being generous with that assessment and she knew it. He was definetly more muscular than I was then. "I mean, if he couldn't escape, then you'd have no chance, would you?" That sent a ripple through my insides and a bolt of electricity through my cock. Conflicted, I wanted to object but, I had a feeling she was 100% right. The thought was troublingly sexy and she could sense it. Ae Ri leaned closer, putting a finger to my chest and running it down, between my pecs. "Imagine how small you'd feel squished between my big, juicy thighs." She purred, grazing my bulge as she drew her hand back. Then, in a whisper, she said something that made me ache. "And they're only gonna get bigger. I'm only gonna get bigger." She shook the shaker I'd given her next to her face, breasts jiggling in my peripheral vision, liquid sloshing and metallic ball clinking. "Thanks again for this by the way. Every little helps." My mouth felt so dry. Cracked soil in the dry sun. Her plump, purple lips wrapped around the edge of the shaker and, again, I watched as she drained more of the protein shake into her. Calories and proteins and fats and everything she needed. Liquid fucking size.

"You're assuming I'd want to escape."  I finally found my voice.

Still drinking, her lips curved upwards and her eyes flicked to me. Once it had run dry she lowered it. "MmmHmmm, I guess that was a bold assumption." She pulled her seat closer, metal legs grating against the tiles. One leg caressed the outside of mine, calf and foot snaking around the metal, entangling our limbs and reminding me again of how deliciously long they were. Leaning back in, grabbing my dick, she softly squeezed it. I gripped the counter, grunting as pleasure made my brain release a wave of hormone. "But you better be careful what you wish for, Paulie. If I lock them in, you're not getting away until I'm done. Like I said, you're mine." Electricity danced across my nerves. I placed my hand on the dense, bulky pillar flanking my leg, feeling the muscles. She flexed and unflexed her thigh for me, letting it grow and shrink over and over, pumping it up with size and letting it deflate. Like someone breathing or someone - "It's like it's eating." Her voice invaded my thoughts. "Nom, nom, nom." She playfully vocalised the noises, the flexing synchronised with her cute chewing noises. "That's your protein shake right there. You fed it. Feeding it bigger." She flexed harder this time, giving the illusion that the muscle jumped up in size. "And bigger." She did it again and this time I could swear her leg actually did expand larger under my hand. "And bigger." Again... Again her leg... How the fuck was this even possible?

"And then you're going to give me another little piece of yourself." I went rigid then, still careening towards climax but frozen with shock. She still wanted to do the next transfer? Mistaking my reaction for arousal, she massaged my length faster, making it throb harder. I was surprised by it's betrayal of my feelings.

"Oh, fuck." I whispered, trying to sort through my emotions. "W-wait a sec." I reached over to stop her, hand leaving the counter. She intercepted it, gripping my wrist and herding my hand to her chest, letting it delve into the mass of her breast.

"Can you imagine how big I'm going to feel when we're both 5'8?" I could. I really could. With one hand full of thigh and the other full of boob, my mind conjured up the sensation of them even larger. Their weight against my fingers even heavier. "It'll only be temporary, but I might do some serious damage in those two weeks." Her giggle was so innocent compared to her words. "Maybe you'd like that too though?" Playfully, the massaging grew more intense. Leg flexing against mine, marble oak. I sensed her libido was spiking too. "You want me bigger. So much fucking -" A husky gasp cut her off. "Tell me. Tell me you want it. Tell me you'll give me more."

"I - I-" I needed to tell her. I needed to tell her I didn't want to give her more size. I couldn't. That last transfer had been too much. I couldn't. "I - do. I want to give you more. I wanna give you... Mooore." I uttered just as my balls emptied into my workout clothes.

"Ohhhh, you're such a good lil' man." She cooed, still gently working me. My extremities tingled, heart galloping in the empty recess that was my torso. It felt as if my insides were some abyss. A sticky moisture spread along the inside of my leg, darkening the grey material black. Was that how I really felt? I wanted to sacrifice more? A cold shiver made me quiver.

No, it wasn't. I didn't feel that way. I couldn't.

"I'm gonna make another shake. You've gotten me hungry to keep this bulk going." Ae Ri bopped my nose joyfully, stepping off of the stall. Catatonic, I registered she didn't need to hop off anymore. Another novel achievement with my size gifted to her. Happily, she went to the fridge looking for milk. I, on the other hand, was distraught. I didn't want to step foot inside of that clinic ever again. I needed to tell her.

I should have said something right then and there. But I didn't. After the madness of the day we'd had,  I couldn't muster up the energy. I was bruised and physically and emotionally spent. So, instead, I heaved myself up and waddled to the shower leaving her to enjoy her shake and whatever else she crammed into her body. I needed to clean up my shameful orgasm.


The week wore on and, thankfully, Ae Ri didn't mention the transfer again. I didn't either. It was a difficult conversation and, honestly, I didn't have the heart to mess up one of the best weeks I'd had in my life. And that included Wednesday. Apart from gruelling gym sessions and the fight, the fall out of the transfer was forgotten. It's amazing how well you can adapt to the new normal... Especially since I was wrapped up in what felt like a paradise. Lazy mornings cuddled up to Ae Ri, working from bed. Having her radiance next to me brightened my mood considerably, keeping the pull of depression at bay. Not only was her natural joyfulness a booster but being next to her physically was for sure an improvement compared to my work colleagues. Just as I'd been last weekend I ended up fawning over her constantly. We'd work in a bundle of limbs, folded into each other either on the couch or in bed. Legs over legs, shoulder to shoulder or some other mashed up, mixed up configuration of body parts. I loved it.

One new habit that Ae Ri was developing was play wrestling with me. She'd pounce on me sporadically, pinning me down, tickling me and battling to be on top. If we'd done this before it would have been a slaughter. Currently it was now lopsided in the other direction. Her extra weight over me was abundantly clear when she'd tackle me down. I had no chance of staying upright, scrambling for a grip, trying to twist and turn and use her weight against her. That was the only real chance I had. Redirection was the sole tool I could use, overpowering her was out of the question. No matter what I tried though, it always concluded the same way. Her on top, my hands pinned down and me between her legs. It was just as she'd prophecied sat together at the kitchen counter. I couldn't escape. I'd have to give up, trapped under her. But instead of being pounded to mush, that's when the kissing and tickling started.

One time I'd tried especially hard to break free, thrusting my hips to the sky with every last drop of strength I had. All I was rewarded with was a face full of her abs and even more of her post wrestle gloating. She'd lowered her stance perfectly when I struggled, riding the momentum and staying on top. Those six magnificent, sculpted mounds of muscle smashed me in the face. I'd been becoming more and more obsessed with them as they grew more defined - sometimes, while cuddling I'd absent mindedly run my fingers over them. However, even having them hammering into my face, smearing across my skin, probably giving me a minor concussion, was a surprisingly erotic experience too. No matter how rough things got I couldn't complain. How could I when she was my wrestling partner?


Unfortunately, on Friday an announcement fractured my bliss. "I have to go back to work in the office." Ae Ri said while we were eating dinner. Initially, I was in denial. Gradually, I worked through all the steps of acceptance. Some, denial and anger, I breezed through, but others, bargaining for example, I got a little stuck in. Turns out she'd tried to negotiate some type of part time office hours but couldn't swing it. That meant any scenarios I tried to create were less than likely to occur. So, acceptance was, begrudgingly, reached.

"I managed to push my return back by an extra week on one condition. Next Friday we have an office party to go to."

"We?" I asked, tone sharper than I'd intended.

"Yeah. We." The response was somehow even sharper.

"Ri, please don't make me go." I whined. "They don't care if I'm there and I don't want people seeing me like this."

"Paul, you've already started gaining weight again. Stop being dramatic. And of course they care if you're there. They loved you at the last party!"

"That's the problem!" I intergected.

She frowned. "So, no one who saw you before gets to see you now?"

"No, I know that's not viable. But I want to minimise - "

"They're not like your work colleagues. I bet they won't even mention your weight loss!" I went to speak but she ploughed through. "I talk about you a lot, Paul. They've all met you. I'm gonna be embarrassed if you're not there. You're going." Ae Ri seemed to puff up bigger with every sentence, her anger making her silhouette hunch and expand. It could have seemed cute at 4'11. It didn't now. I really wanted to put my foot down but she'd made points that were iron clad. I told myself the flutter in my stomach wasn't the real reason I was giving in.

Shuffling in my seat for a bit, I felt the intensity of her stare melting me into a puddle. "Alright, fine. I'll go." I conceded. A thought came to me then. I didn't want to be stuck talking to people without Ae Ri. I needed her to deflect from me as much as possible. "Just don't leave me alone this time. I don't want to get cornered and bored to death." I embellished the point with an extra detail to help redirect Ae Ri's sour mood. "Or get stuck with that drunk one."

It worked, curiosity rushing in to replace anger. "The drunk one? You mean Charlotte? Tall redhead?"

"Yeah, that wasn't pleasant last time."

She scoffed in response. "I'll make sure to swoop in again if she tries anything." The last forkful of her food disappeared from her plate . Chewing as she thought, a smirk tugged at her lips. "Let's go shopping for clothes on Sunday. We need to get you some smart clothes and I need some nice heels."


We ended up doing exactly that. Suit shopping for me and heel shopping for her. Finding a suit in my size was a much, much easier ordeal now. Ae Ri helped me pick one out that minimised my drain pipe appearance and, as she said, 'makes you look broader.' I wasn't so sure it did with the narrow lapels, but like all of her choices, it certainly looked stylish. Paired with the suit, we also found me a set of matching shoes. Ae Ri specifically wanted me to buy a certain pair with a low heel compared to other dress shoes. I didn't particularly care about it, so let her make the choice.

After we hit the food court, and I brought Ae Ri enough food for a horse, we started the second leg of our trip. Unexpectedly, she had actually ordered her stuff in advance for us to pick up. I felt a slither of disappointment. Typically she'd try on a handful of outfits and I'd get to drool over them. Then again, at least she couldn't berate anyone if we were simply retrieving an order.

We strode into a store that immediately made me feel poor. A huge, art deco space, dotted with sparse clouds of elegant clothes hung on ivory hangars and random pieces of furniture. I felt incredibly out of place. I'd always thought that the less a store had in it, the more expensive each item would be. From the looks of things, I probably couldn't even afford a tie here. Although, from my observations, it didn't even look like they had men's clothes. It was all dresses. Dresses that looked fit to be on a red carpet draped over some celebrity.

"Ri, what did you order in here?" I asked incredulously as I scampered behind her confident strutt.

"You'll see." She said over her shoulder. As we approached the counter a slender, older woman tapping away at a mac paid us little attention.

"I'm here to pick up an order." My girlfriend's voice boomed, irked by the lack of attention she'd been given. The attendant at the store snapped her head over and then, processing what had been said, looked shocked.

"Ms. Ae Ri? You ordered the -"

"Yes, the Valjean and the heels." Ae Ri finished for her. The woman's surprise didn't abate as she scanned my girlfriend and the volume she'd be putting into whatever the Valjean was.

"Perhaps you should try it on?" She suggested. "We can adjust the fit to your - your frame." She stammered, clearly trying not to say something more crass.

"I think that's a good idea." Ae Ri said with a vicious smile. The older lady span to leave but Ae Ri continued. "Have a drink brought over for my boyfriend too." She ordered, forcing the lady to twirl back around.

"Of course." A strained smile was plastered on her face.

Once she was out of earshot I hissed, "Ri, what the fuck is a Valjean? And how much did it cost?! I thought this was a work party?"

"It is. But it's a big one. Someone is retiring and we're celebrating." That puzzled me. Whose retirement could justify something like this?

The attendant returned carrying a bag which held two boxes. One, large and white - which must have been the heels - and a thinner, more oblong shaped box that must have cased the Valjean. That's the one that held my attention. "Follow me, please. Cynthia will bring your partner his drink." She said, leading Ae Ri away. Another lady ushered me in a different direction. I felt like a puppy being seperated from it's mother in this foreign environment. In the waiting area I was seated in a high backed armchair, a flute filled with a 'passion fruit and mango infused, sparkling cocktail,' being handed to me. So I settled in, expecting to wait a few minutes.

It took longer than expected. About 45 minutes later I was still sat in the chair, idly browsing the internet on my phone, headphones plugged in. I didn't know what was taking them so long but I'd gotten lost in some tech podcast and was now googling information about servers. A long, black, inky shadow was cast over me. My headphones were stolen from my head. Peering up, my mouth went agape.

"This is the Valjean." Ae Ri proudly proclaimed. Chin tilted up, eyes cast down, looking down her nose to look at me with a simpering smirk.

She did a slow spin, letting me sear every inch of her into my retinas. It was stunning. No, she made it stunning. The black material hugged every curve and bump like liquid obsidian. The front had a sloped canyon, letting her breasts breath with a healthy amount of cleavage. The two tips of the canyon ended in straps that disappeared up over her shoulders. Her back was exposed all the way down to her hips, the aforementioned twin straps making an 'X' over the contours of rippled muscle, while another set of straps went around her lats just under her bust to draw it in. A second arrow made of sleek, tanned skin pointed to her ass. The way it hugged her ass was divine and the long column of silk went down to the floor, only showing hints of her thighs when she moved. By the time she'd done a full spin, I was scanning back up, staring at her abs which were actually visible through the fabric.

A finger under my chin tilted my head back. "You like?" She asked.

"Jesus. Um, yeah, duh."

"Sorry it took a while. They didn't plan for my 'dimensions.'" She actually used air quotes for that. "Luckily, the morons actually listened when I told them to leave some extra fabric. If they hadn't, I think my girls would have been making a big impact at the party." I laughed at that. As if they wouldn't be making a big impact anywhere they went. "Oh, man. You should have seen the old bitch's face when I said they were still growing." Ae Ri extended her hand, offering it to me. "Stand up." She ordered with a sparkle in her eye.

I was too enamoured to question the demand and rose up, taking her hand. However, when I finished standing the horniness wasn't distraction enough to miss a very important new feature.

I was looking up at Ae Ri.

With the biggest, smuggest, shit eating grin, she looked down into my eyes. I could have sworn her pupils dilated. "You said I looked good at 5'9. What about 6'2?" She giggled. I didn't need to look down to know she was wearing heels. Yet, even with that knowledge, the sight did not get any less astounding. It made my insides churn with a conflicted myriad emotions boiling in a teeming mess of hormones and worry. I still wasn't used to looking up at people like this and, besides the crone I shared blood with, this was the first woman I'd been forced to look up at in years. Additionally, I took notice of the fact that our height difference had been completely flipped on it's head from the look of things. Was that purposefully done?

My heart was racing, a genuine sense of fear skirting around the edges of the omniscient, omnipotent lust my monkey brain roared with whenever I was with her. A rigid, throbbing pole inflated in my jeans, primate brain beating it's chest, too stirred to be slowed down by the more civilised thoughts.

"Okay, the old woman's face was funny but this," she made a little circle with her finger in front of the mask of amazement I was wearing, "is hilarious."

"I never thought I'd, uh, be looking up at you." I breathed.

"What? You don't like it?" She pouted.

"No, I do, I just... Wow. You look indescribable." I said, recovering, attempting to hide the potentially less flattering thoughts that tried to get to the freedom of my voice box. My response seemed to please Ae Ri though and she hugged me tight, leaning down a little in a way that made my legs feel jelly like. I felt miniscule with her hunched over me, bent slightly at the knees, weight of her chest resting on mine, bearing down on me.

"I guarantee no one is going to mentioned your weight loss at the party." She lilted into my ear. "They're all gonna be looking at me, babe."


She wasn't wrong. That Friday I helped Ae Ri into the Valjean and, after a quick car ride - one where Ae Ri had made a massive show of cranking the seat all the way back, then loudly complaining that she still felt cramped - we'd made it to her office party. Fashionably late, but I think that was by design. Her entrance could be likened to Spartans returning home after a successful battle. She turned heads in every room. People spilled out of corners and crevices to speak to her, thrilled, gaggles of people swarming over to talk and hug and chat as if she were some celebrity. The party was being held on the ground floor of their offices and, because of that, had been split across a half dozen rooms. So this experience happened multiple times, over and over again. Going from group to group, Ae Ri let the fealty admire their returned champion, incandescently outshining anyone or anything else. I was almost a shadow rather than a person. Their long stint away from my girlfriend had made them ravenous for her attention, leaving me as a male angler fish, hanging off of her. But, honestly, I was kind of fine with that. More of a fly on the wall than anything, there to soak in the conversations while, for the most part, just listening.  

While doing that, I quickly realised that part of this ridiculously frenzied response to Ae Ri's return was because she'd neglected to inform anyone about her taking part in the height transfers. A fact that I hadn't realised prior to this party. It explained why she was so eagerly peacocking around, flaunting herself, standing as grandiosely tall as possible and towering over any other woman in the party. It also explained why she's chosen my shoes so adamantly. To exaggerate the size difference even more. It's not like she really had to though when, like this, she was taller than a good 80% of the people here.

Somehow, despite a very obvious lack of humility, she seemed to gracefully absorb the shower of compliments from every direction. Words like 'statuesque,' 'gorgeous,' 'towering,' and 'empowered' were thrown at her over and over, all seeming to make her shimmer brighter and brighter. It was as if the attention was nourishing her. Maybe it was. Maybe her ego was growing with every word and every stare, swelling larger and more dominant. It certainly felt that way to me, like she was greedily eating up the space in the room, dominating the crowds into her gravitational pull. I could see the men trying hard not to be lost in the mesmerising sight. The women, on the other hand, seemed all too happy to be hypnotised, even going so far as to squeeze and grope Ri and her muscles and curves. She loved every moment, flexing her bicep or shoulders for them as they gasped and gushed, calling her an amazonian.

My own cheeks were warmed when the most recent group to talk to us turned their attention to me. Ae Ri, for my sake, hadn't been drawing attention to me as her donor, but the couple we were speaking to had put two and two together. "So, I'm guessing this dashing guy is to thank for those inches?" A dark skinned gentleman, who had the charisma of ten men, said. He gave me a soft punch on the arm. "You've got to have a lot of self confidence to be happy doing that." The praise made me internally squirm as the four of us laughed. I felt my arm be interlocked with Ae Ri's and squeezed in support.

"Uh, actually it was probably my lack of confidence that forced me to do it." I joked self deprecatingly, making the couple chuckle.

"Nonsense!" Said his wife. "You're braver than he is." Nodding to her husband. The man faked being offended in a characatuerish way but then brushed the comment away.

"No, but seriously, kudos to you. It's great you found each other and are sharing on such a deep level." He tipped his glass to us.

"Mhmmmm, he's been really great." Came a melodic acknowledgement from just above my ear. "Even when things haven't gone exactly to plan, he's been beyond great." She squeezed a little extra hard. "And I think he might have a little more to share too." Teased Ae Ri, eluding to the next transfer. They all tittered together while I faked a smile.

We chatted a little more and, eventually, I excused myself for the bathroom. I'd never been the best at handling praise and that quip from Ri had me a little tilted. So I went to freshen up, to splash water on my face and recharge my social interaction batteries. The bathrooms were quite far from the area we'd been chatting. Upstairs, on the distant side of the building. Four rooms connected by a very narrow corridor. Secluded and quiet. A haven for me to process all the information that had been thrown my way.

I'd heard a lot about Ae Ri from her adoring fans. The fact that she was a 'genius' was thrown in there countless times. The 'youngest partner' the company had ever seen, single handedly sparring with some of the greatest minds in the field. And winning. I had zero idea about any of this. My girlfriend, ditzy, giggly Ae Ri was a giant in the legal field. I didn't even know what partner meant until tonight. She was one of the most senior people here... Something else odd was that no one had mentioned a retirement. There was no indication of anyone leaving, yet everyone seemed happy to just go along with the crazy black tie theme. I had a lot of questions that needed answering.

Checking my watch I decided I better return. I didn't want to spend too long in here. Slipping back into the narrow corridor, I bungled my way into someone. "Oh, shit! Sorry, are you okaaaaaay?" The apology stretched as it dawned on my who I'd collided with. A mane of fire like hair and the fact that I had to tilt my head back slightly to talk to this woman indicated it could only be one person. Charlotte.

"Oh, I'm so-" Her sapphire eyes fluttered with dark eyelashes. "Wait... You're... Aren't you Ae Ri's boyfriend?" She asked, clearly puzzled by my change in stature.

"Yeah, I'm Paul." I replied, suddenly very conscious of the fact that we were alone, miles away from the bustling party below. Everything about this woman, to me, had been magnified. She was taller and thicker and curvier and - Jesus, if she forced herself on me, I'd probably be in for a serious fight.

But then her face dropped and her body language became almost defensive. She brought her hands up apologetically, stepping back. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry for what happened at the Christmas party! I was really drunk and I didn't mean to be, y'know, a tad forward." Still on my guard, I didn't respond, just tilted my head, surprised by her candid outburst. "I was a little - well, a lot drunk and - and it was just a really bad time for me emotionally with A- " She cut herself off then. "I'm just really, so, so sorry."

This wasn't how I thought this interaction would go at all. The words were flowing out of her faster than a race car whizzing passed. "It's okay." I said, tone rising in intonation due to my disbelief.

"No, it's not. If I'd have known you were with her, I wouldn't have tried anything. Really. I mean, you are a handsome guy, but yeah... Taken." She shrugged and then laughed. "I mean, pfft, I'm sure you get it all the time though. She's... Lucky to have snapped you up." She smiled sweetly and I felt a blush returning. The cool water that had been on my face was probably turning into steam. "But... Sorry, I don't mean to be rude but you have had the height transfer treatment, haven't you? I remember you being taller and... I wasn't that drunk, was I?" Leaning back slightly she laughed, placing a hand atop her freckled cleavage as her breasts jostled in rhythm with her chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah I did. Um, seven inches transferred." I admitted, shyly.

"Wow. That's... That's a lot. We actually did a lot of the patent work for them here when they were starting out. It's the project that Ae Ri and I -"

A shape loomed over Charlotte. "Are you seriously trying to steal my boyfriend again?" The red head's face cracked as her jovial mood was shattered. She paled as a voice she recognised very well came from an unfamiliar height. Charlotte turned slowly, backing away, into me. She had opted for some one inch wedges to go with her jade coloured dress. They propped her up to what would usually seem like a lofty 5'11. Ae Ri stood above her by quite a bit, filling the corridor with her presence and her broad shoulders. Once again, I had the sense that she was filling up all the space just by being here, almost making me feel claustrophobic.

"Wha-what the fuck?" Charlotte sounded horrified, voice trembling with streaks of abject terror as she stumbled away from her nemesis. I got out of their way as the juggernaut followed the red head.

"What wrong, Char? Not feeling like the 'full package' anymore?" Ae Ri's words were malicious, coupled with her finger stabbing down into Charlotte's chest, making the woman shrink down and back. "That is what you said to my boyfriend, isn't it? You were the full package and I was... What? A midget, right? Do I still look like a midget, bitch?" She continued marching forwards, a goliath, blotting out the other woman from view as Charlotte dwindled down the corridor. "Because, from up here you're looking a little short of being any kind of package." She pushed her harder this time, sending her back pedalling faster.

"I-I didn't mean it. I was drunk, I just... I'm sorry." Croaked Charlotte, eyes darting from Ri to me and back. She we silently pleading for some type of mercy.

"Ohhh, sure. You didn't know he was my boyfriend." Ae Ri said sarcastically. "Not like you wanted to get revenge for anything, right?"

"I didn't know!" She cried out. "I swear. I wouldn't have done anything. I don't want revenge. You won, okay? You got the promotion, you - you -"

"That's fucking right. I did win." My girlfriend grabbed Charlotte by the cheeks then, using her face as a joystick to drive her into the far wall. The dead end of the corridor. "I outgrew you professionally, and guess what?! I'm outgrowing you physically too." The red head shrivelled in her grasp, wilting, shifting down the wall as tears filled her eyes. She was eclipsed by Ae Ri and her hunched shoulders and her wide stance and her venomous, hate filled, furious words. The lady like outfit seemed so contrasted against all the aggression bubbling out of her, so contrasted against the bulging muscles threatening to burst the straps.

"Not so eager to push me around now, are you, midget?" I didn't know what she was referencing but an anxiety gripped my chest for Charlotte. The woman I'd just been worried about because of her size looked positively tiny. I'd thought it before but seeing her next to someone else of a more similar size was really making it evident. Ae Ri was a 4'11 woman blown up to 5'6. It wasn't natural. She'd been expanded in every direction all while packing on muscle and power and mass. It was like looking at nesting dolls, but in her heels, Ae Ri was the bigger one. Fuck, she was the nesting doll two sizes larger than Charlotte's. The one that consumed both Charlotte and the next size up. I swallowed the lump in my throat and shuffled closer, checking over my shoulder, praying no one would need to use the bathroom.

"Ri, she wasn't trying anything. She was apologising." I said weakly. But to her I wasn't even there. The party, the whole world was gone. Just her and her vendetta.

"Come on, try. Try and push me off." Ae Ri released her face, took a half step back and then rammed herself into the woman, pinning her to the wall with her body, actually forcing Charlotte onto her toes. The weaker woman let out a whimper as oxygen was punched out of her. "Try." The word was growled as she rounded her shoulders back and inhaled, crushing her victim against the wall harder. Knots of muscle in her back flexed. Her legs and calves, masked by the dress were out of view, but I had no doubt they were redwoods of tense, flexed, diamond muscle too. There was a lot of strength grinding the two bodies together. It could have seemed erotica if it wasn't so vicious.

Prompted by the gravel like command, Charlotte grabbed my girlfriend's shoulders, trying to push herself free. A scoff of derision echoed down the hall, louder than the sounds of struggle. "Aw, this is pathetic. It's like you're not even trying." Still, the redhead writhed between the two walls, pridefully refusing to yield another defeat.

"Ri." My voice was louder than before, but still small. I stepped closer, hissing, "Ri!"

Ignoring me, too lost in the conflict, she continued her torture. "I remember overhearing you talking about being busty. It's funny though, I can't see any boobs here?" She laughed, pushing harder and letting her monstrous melons engulf Charlotte's chest more, consuming her tits and enveloping them from view. "Oh! Oh, I feel them now! Those little mosquito bites hidden under my tits. Real tits. They must be fucking tiny, Char! What are you so proud of? A pair of lil' D cups? Fuck me, These..." Ae Ri slapped the gargantuan expanse of tanned breast that sat atop Charlotte's breasts, making them ripple." These are a real woman's tits. You're just a stupid, flat, little whore. You tried to sleep your way to the top, thinking you were hot shit, but I came and put you in your fucking place."

"Fuck youuuuu." A strained reply came, fire burning in her eyes as vibrantly as her hair. That goaded Ae Ri on. A forearm was forced across Charlotte face, turning her head and muffling her grunts and moans even more. I checked over my shoulder again, still edging closer. Fuck, this was bad. I didn't know what to do.

"I've been waiting for years to do this." Ae Ri ripped one of Charlotte's hands away from her shoulder and slapped it to her rump. "Feel that? It's not like your fat, lazy ass. I built this. I fucking worked for this. I made myself bigger. And better. And fucking stronger. And I'm not done yet. I planned this all so I could do whatever the fuck I want. You thought I was a bitch before? You thought -"

I grabbed Ae Ri by the shoulder, halting her villainous monologue. "Stop." I said, steel in my voice. But all that hate snapped to me, evaporating away the steel, snow under the sun.

"Don't get involved." She rumbled.

"She said it herself, you've won. It's over. She said sorry. You beat the bully." I said, trying desperately to scrape together an explanation for the unhinged actions I was seeing.

There was a half second of bewilderment on her face before a fistful of my lapel was used to pull me up and forwards. "Whose side are you on?"

"Fuck you, midget." Charlotte grunted, forcing a fist into Ae Ri's exposed flank. The side that was exposed because of me.

Guttural noises were emitted from the furious, ebony haired woman. I couldn't tell if it fueled by pain or rage. With a flick of her wrist and a flex of her tricep, I was sent rocketing back. Falling onto my ass, I watched as Ae Ri stepped away from Charlotte, drawing herself into a fighter's stance. Her right forearm was still keeping the redhead in place as her left fist came back like a scorpion's tail. A salvo of return fire was unleashed. Three missile punches, up into Rachel's side, dug under her ribs, pulverising her. Spit and wails of pain were blocked by the meaty forearm over her face.

Finally, she let Charlotte drop, collapsing in on herself to the ground, panting and clutching her side. Bending down, Ae Ri wiped her arm on the green fabric of her dress, wiping away the spit. "See!?" She barked at me.

The tinkering of glassware could be heard carrying up from the party. "Speech!" Came a distant bellow.

By her hair, the crumpled woman was pulled up. "Fix yourself up and get downstairs. And if you're gonna cry, make it look like it's for Justin. He's giving his speech." After throwing her back down, Ae Ri came to me. Snatching my hand, she lifted me up almost effortlessly and yanked me so hard that I thought my shoulder would dislocate. I tried to resist, leaning back, but the power she was using made it impossible to stop.

"That was fucked up." I snarled.

"Trust me, she deserved every second of it." I didn't know what to believe, numbly being led back to the party.

"Can't she get you fired? Call the police?" I asked as we descended the steps back to the party.

Ae Ri waved a hand at me, dispelling the notion, dismissing it as a plausible. "No. And even if she did, after tonight it won't matter."

Burning with more questions after that comment, I held my tongue, joining the back of a large group. Everyone had amassed together, all watching as an older man - Justin Bishop, head of the firm - addressed them. I'd spoken to him only once and he, like everyone else here (except the woman upstairs), sang my girlfriend's praises. "- and, yes, I've spearheaded this grand group of bright minds for a long while now! It's been a pleasure but, as you all know, I've aged into a certified fossil at this point!" Light laughter reverberated through the crowd, a ripple across the surface of a pond. "But, there's a time to step away from our fun and games for everyone."

There was a collective intake of breath then and then murming spread across the group. He took a moment to scan the crowd. Sipping from his drink, his smile spread wider. "I know there's been a lot of rumours and a lot of debates but I'm here to lay it all to rest. I am indeed retiring. Immediately, in fact. My wife and my family have had enough and, so have my weary bones." He joked. Restless shuffling and hushed voices grew in volume until Justin lifted a hand. "Calm down, calm down. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't have faith in you all to keep the machine running. And, I've set things up so that you're all in the safest hands possible. I'm more than confident that this person will be able to captain you all masterfully. Even better than I have. They've risen like a star in this company, bright and brilliant!" The silence that swelled became tense. The mass of peoplr began to look around, searching the faces for someone in particular. They were all looking for the same person.

"Ri, what is going on?" I now asked, dumbfounded, watching as more and more people turned to face her. An almost sinister grin grew on Ae Ri's face and her thick fingers crushed the delicate bones in my hand.

"I told you, this is a party for someone retiring."

"Justin is retiring? And... And what does that mean for you?"

"I am leaving you all our resident prodigy's hands." Justin answered my question, gesturing over everyone's heads to us. Now the metaphorical spotlight fully encompassed us and everyone looked. A humble smile replaced the one I'd just seen as Ri gracefully puffed up under the attention of over 300 people. It was as if what happened a few minutes ago was just a nightmare. We'd slipped into some bizzare alternate reality where everyone was happy and Ae Ri had flipped a switch in her brain, going from murderous to benevolent.

She looked to me and her lips split to show her shining, flawless teeth. "Justin's retiring and I'm taking over."

Chapter 11 - The cracks deepen by Kokoji
Author's Notes:

Just a trigger warning. There's some stuff touching on non-consensual themes in this chapter

EDIT: I received some feedback about the story and have made it less dark/triggering. Hopefully it still keeps everyone happy!

Throwing my keys onto the table, I pulled at the knot of my tie. After the big announcement things had gone wild at the party. I'd kept my composure, a happy poker face permanently affixed to my features, but nothing sat right with me. The way Ae Ri had acted, the fight with Charlotte, the fact that she fucking owned a damn company. Why had she kept it secret? Why hadn't she told me about the bullying at work?

"Baaaaaabe, slow down!" She slurred her words, a few miles passed tipsy. We'd both been given shots repeatedly to celebrate her ascension to command. I'd drunk a few but, as designated driver, I declined the rest. That didn't stop her from accepting them on my behalf though. She'd tanked a ludicrous amount of alcohol through the night. Shots and cocktails were plentiful, thrust in her direction by almost everyone.  I'm not sure how much she could handle at 4'11, but at 5'6 she drank enough to give three of me alcohol poisoning. Apparently the legend of Ae Ri extended to her iron stomach too because people were purposefully, constantly bringing more. Drinks and food. It was a conveyor belt of decidence. Ae Ri didn't need to ever get anything, instead having it delivered by her now subordinates. So, her night consisted of dancing, eating and drinking, back to back, without pause. Sometimes all at the same time. Hoovering up platters of hors d'oeuvres may have assisted in padding out her alcohol but still, she seemed inhuman with what she could stomach. Her abs had been bloated, pressed tightly against her dress by everything she'd consumed at the party, but now, back home, her combustion engine stomach had burned it all flat again.

I was exhausted, walking to the kitchen to rehydrate. Her obnoxiously high heels didn't seem to be a problem while drunk either as she followed me, clicking and clacking the whole way.

"Baaaaaabe!" She called, giggling, cheeks burning bright red in a stereotypically Asian way. I'd ignored her the first time but now she was hovering over me.

"What?" I asked grumpily, filling a tall glass with water from the tap.

"Oh, good idea." She reached around my shoulder and took it straight from my fingers. In a swift motion, she emptied it, gulping it down in a few seconds. Was that just her second nature now? To take whatever was in someone else's hands, expecting it to be another offering to her gluttony? "Thanks." She said, bathing me in alcohol laced breath. At least she thanked me...

I looked up at her, sandwiched between the sink and her tall, broad form, still eye level with her nose. That sense of claustrophobia was crawling back under my skin. "Was that it? You just wanted water?"

"Noooope. I wannaed to tell you that you're cute." She smiled. "Really cute. And little. My lil' Paulie." She sang, swaying happily. I remained deadpan, unimpressed by her drunken epiphany. "You look soooo adrorable from up here." She sounded like she was in pain saying the statement. As if it needed to come out, bursting from her chest. "So tiny down there!" Another giggle. "Lil' sub six foot Pauuuulie." I hadn't particularly cared about the whole six foot thing. It was an arbitrary thing that the Internet popularised. But, having Ae Ri singing about it and laughing was making me suddenly self conscious. I fidgeted backwards against the sink. Did she think I was short? A gasped was suddenly inhaled. More thoughts shot from her mouth. She whispered, "God, in 6 inch heels I'd be six foot tall. And - and in four inch heels I'm your height now!" I didn't like this train of thought. I wanted to get off at this stop, to move away. It felt impossible though with her drunkenly leering over me. "Oh, you are so cute when you look this teeny tiny!"

"I'm still taller than you!" I blurted.

Her head tilted to the side, smile stretching bigger. It's right then that I knew I'd fucked up. Drunk Ae Ri knew she'd found a gap in the armour. She leaned down bringing her face towards mine. Pure alcohol burned my nose. "Do you feel bigger than me?"

My claustrophobia grew as her body closed in. I didn't. Not at all. Just as she had before, she bent at the knees and hunched over to hug me. Being inebriated meant that, unlike her normal hugs, she put a lot of her weight onto me, pushing the sink painfully into my back.

"Ri, careful. You're heavy." I grunted, forcing my body to stay as straight as I could.

Tittering at my efforts, she rubbed herself into me, letting more of her weight press me backwards. I struggled forwards, abs flexing against hers, battling to stay upright. Each lungful of oxygen for her pushed more breath out of me, her chest and stomach and diaphragm inflating, invading the space I could occupy, shrinking it smaller. Then the arms around me squeezed tighter, crushing my ribs and turning me into a dog's squeak toy. Ae Ri's breasts dominated my chest, covering me up just as they had Charlotte's. But I was smaller than Charlotte. Those watermelon tits were almost touching my chin as they squished up and around and all over. "Ri!" I squeaked, warping further around the sink, body becoming mishaped. Her laughter grew at the noises I let out and, to my amazement, she somehow constricted me further. I could feel her pecs hardening to steel, pushing her tits up even perkier, biceps swelling, seemingly bending my bones as they engorged bigger.

"Riiiiiii!" My voice continued to climb in pitch as her grinning, face got closer, contorting me over the counter.

"Mwah... Mwah... Mwah." She started to push big, hard, exaggerated kisses into my face, leaving purple lip prints across my cheeks. Each one forced me to bend more as she was apparently oblivious to my spine creaking.

"Stooooop." I wriggled in her arms, pouring my meager offering of strength into an escape. But they were immovable, thick metal bars, gradually compacting me ever thinner. "Ri, stop!" I demanded, thrashing.

Lilting giggles echoed around my head as she straightened, lifting some of her weight easily and stopping the gradual distortion of my vertebrae. "Stop?" Ae Ri asked. "But you're enjoying this soooo much." Wriggling her hip side to side, she rubbed her thigh and crotch against mine, highlighting the massive erection stabbing into her. It had sprung out of me without me even realising. Once again, my Brutus of a dick had betrayed me, even if it was stabbing someone else.

"I'm not!" I barked.

"Ohhhhhhh, stop lying, Paulie." She cooed, chuckling, standing fully upright she lifted my weight slightly, forcing me onto my toes. She'd positioned us so that we were nose to nose, her arms keeping me there even if I didn't have the height required for it to be possible. "I'll let you go when I'm done with you." She purred. This time the kiss she delivered was on the lips, twisting her head slightly and forcing hers to my own. I swooned. I sagged into her. The pain and outrage was a dull ache for a moment as her lips bleached my thoughts, our tongues dancing together.

But that was only for a moment. I let out a muffled cry and jerked my head back. She broke the kiss and gave an annoyed "Aw! Why'd you do that?"

"I said stop!"

"Fine. I'll stop. But you have to do something first." Some bones in my back popped as the pressure increased suddenly harder. She bent forwards, purposefully torturing me.

"What? What!?"

"Admit you like this." Her tone had changed, smile altered, parted lips only just upturned at the edges, nostrils flaring and a flash of something I recognised in her eyes. She was getting off on this. On the power she was flexing on me.

"I don't!"

"Stop. Lying." Her breath stung my eyes. It could probably corrode a breathalyser. "Tell. Me. The truth." I was collapsing in on myself like an aluminium can, her strength surging stronger with each punctuated, breathy word, lips curving upwards.

And as she did that, my cock did the same, doing the opposite of being squished flat like the rest of me. My balls throbbed, tensing tighter. "He's telling the truth. Why aren't you?" She rubbed at it idly with her body

"I like it." I wheezed quietly, insides shrinking all on their own now.

"What do you like?" She practically boomed in comparison, excited, wringing words out of me as if I were a wet towel.

"I like - I like that y-you can manhandle me!" I felt dirty saying it. I was supposed to be taking a stand after all the bullshit. I was supposed to be better than this.

"You like me being stronger than you?"

"Y-yes!"

"And bigger?"

My oxygen deprived brain went into hyper drive. How was she bigger than me? Did she just mean the heels? Did she know I lied about my weight? A more devastating thought hit me. Did she gain enough to be heavier than my fibbed weight? Hyper drive waned and emergency functions took it's place. I didn't have time to question this.

"Yeah! Yes! I like it!" I conceded completely, speaking a truth I'd been in denial of.

"Seeeeee? That wasn't so hard." She said, rubbing the tip of her nose against mine in an Eskimo kiss. Like a steam engine venting pressure the hug eased. Then, in an abrupt, explosive movement, Ae Ri grabbed my waist and hoisted me into the air, lifting me like a sack of groceries. I had air time for a half second as she transitioned her hands to grip my ass, cradling our crotches interlinked, my legs straddling her hips.

"Whoa, wha!" I screeched in shock, surprised that she could lift and carry me so effortlessly.

"I wanna have more fun." Some of the words were conjoined but that's clearly what she said, waddling, carrying me. Each step jolted my body, rubbing my member  against her in a way that made my head spin.

"Ae Ri, put me down." I tried to stay calm, to have some control of the situation as she carted me through her apartment. But gradually my chest was tightening, a fear permeating my brain and lining the edges of the part of me that really did think this was hot. However, right now, my focus was on not being dropped by her, hands on her shoulders, still dubious about the strength needed to carry me. She didn't appear to be struggling at all though. "Ri, put me down." I growled this time.

An eyebrow cocked upwards at the demand. I hadn't realised where we were. Her bedroom. "Down? 'Kay!" Her response was chirped happily back to me. Gravity abruptly claimed me as she threw me down onto the bed. My weight crashed into the mattress, making the frame creak. I half bounced before being descended on by a ravenous murder of crows. Her hands were everywhere, forcing me back down into the mattress, feeling me up and down, tearing at my clothes, ripping my shirt open and sending shrapnel, collatoral damage buttons spraying across the room.

"Ri, stop!" I bellowed, frantically trying to bat away her hands. She transitioned to unbuckling my belt. I pushed at her arms, again telling her to stop, wriggling up the bed, but her grip on the leather was cinched in too tightly. I slowed her down but that was it. That was all I could do: Slow the inevitable. Unbuckled, she moved to the trousers as I flailed, slapping wet noddles against her steel. Without a care, she tore the button and zipper asunder.

Fingers encircled my wrists and, climbing onto the bed after me, Ae Ri muscled my hands down onto the mattress, above my head. Now my pulse really spiked, adrenaline easing into my blood stream. My verbal resistnece was silenced swiftly, another mind blanking kiss. Soft, warm, comforting lips, far, far bigger than they once were, met mine sensually, partly pacifying my panicked fight or flight response. I moaned angrily into her but bit by bit, my defiance was unknotting. Heavy, firm and sturdy, her weight was impossible to move. Impossible to budge. Oaken legs were tucked under her so her ass was on my hips, knees around my waist, ass and sex against mine. My own wriggling was sending waves of pleasure along my shaft. I was a man treading water in the ocean, each effort to save myself edging me closer to succumbing. When her tongue pushed into my mouth, I debated biting her. Lightly, of course. A warning. Something. But ultimately, I knew that was stupid. I didn't want to hurt her. She was just drunk. Yet still, an animal fear was growing inside of me, even if some deranged part of me found this hot.

Breaking the intimate kiss, she rose above me, hair falling around us both like a curtain. A string of saliva connected us for a moment before it snapped and a line of thin, wet cold fell to my chin, neck and chest.

"Ae Ri, let me go." I ordered again, too proud to beg.

"But you taste soooo good." Diving back down, her soft, pink, bumpy tongue dragged a line along my chest, up my neck, tracing the line of saliva she'd left. It tickled me, sparking more physical struggling, trying to break free. Tingles radiated over my body, a wild fire spreading from the skin her tongue had touched. Whipping my body left and right, hard, I couldn't budge her. She laughed at my attempts. "I told you already Paulie. You've got no [i]chance[/i]." That really got the adrenaline going. Those words. The fact she was right. Even if I 100% didn't want this I couldn't stop her. It clawed at my brain, chest rising and falling as shallow breaths rattled through me. A new rash of terror broke out over my nervous system, memories of the past, of when I'd felt this powerless. My legs swung up and down, beating against the bed, the only part of me that had any sense of freedom. "I'm gonna eat you up." She purred, continuing to pepper my chest up and down, dipping lower, towards my crotch. "And you're too skinny and weak to do anything about it, aren't you, Paulie?" Those words seared into my brain. The teasing and bullying it all came back in flashes, incensing me.

"GET OFF!" I bellowed loudly, seeing red, refusing to be a victim again. I went into a full meltdown. Adrenaline completely emptied into my system and with a strength I'd never naturally have, I broke loose, swinging and bouncing and punching, almost frothing at the mouth. She'd been crouched low over me, in a feline stretch, kissing my abs and pelvis, with her arms outstretched. That stance had meant it was easier to break free. As soon as I did, she'd straightened up, shocked. I felt my fist hit something and Ae Ri finally backed away, getting off of me. I kicked at the mattress, heart galloping in my chest as I curled into a ball near the head rest like a frightened animal.

"Paul, what the fuck!" Roared my girlfriend, nursing her lip. She'd sobered up very quickly. "Did you just... Did you just fucking punch me?" She snarled, stomping around the bed.

"I told you to stop!" I barked, still buzzing with chemical fight.

"So fucking what? I thought you were just playing! And you punched me!" She shoved me, launching me, ricocheting me off of the headboard.

I let out a pained wail and fell to the floor. Her anger flickered when she saw me, laid out, across the opposite side of the bed, feverishly scrambling to get up. "Paul?" She asked, no fury in her voice, finally aware of how strong she was and how scary the situation must have seemed. Scratching at the floor, I moved to stand. Her heels thudded against the wall as she kicked them off, vaulting the bed, chasing me as I left. "Paul, are you okay?"

I span. "What do you fucking think!?" Ae Ri shrank back. I'd never shouted at her before. Not like this. I was lost in basal emotions. It was refreshing looking down at her again. The illusion of her towering over me was gone. Her timid expression, the concern, it softened my rage but I refused to let it burn out. "Leave me alone." I said, words cold instead of hot, spinning away, continuing to try and fix my clothes, heading to the front door.

"Paul, where are you going?" She asked, voice trembling.

"I'm going home. I don't want to be here."

"Please don't. I'm sorry. I didn't realise you - I'm so sorry, Paul. Please!" She followed me, bare feet slapping against the floor, apologetic words coming closer to tearful. "We - let's just calm down and talk, okay? We can set up a safe word and this won't ever happen again! I swear, I -" It was clear I wasn't listening. Dishevelled clothes, shoes in hand instead of on my feet, I grabbed my keys from the table. Incoherent pleading babbled into a torrent as I stormed out, slamming the front door behind me.

Sounds of anguish pierced the door. Swearing and screaming that sounded as if it should be in some drama rather than real life. Ignoring it all, I hurried, descending down the steps and rushing to my car. For the first time in weeks, I sped home. Eyes peeled wide and muscles tense, muscle memory mainly carried me there, turning when I needed to and stopping only when I really had to.

Getting home, that amped feeling rapidly ran dry. I guess I felt relatively safe being back in an almost nostalgic home. I shuffled through the house senselessly. Falling onto my own bed, it felt warm even though it was ice cold. Cocooning myself up, swaddled with blankets, exhaustion took me. By the time I awoke, I felt like I'd been I a coma for years.


However, even a coma would have ended with the pounding on my door. Bleary eyed and dry mouthed, I entered the world in a tilt-a-whirl. Maybe I was more drunk than I'd thought last night because this was one hell of a hangover.

My phone, still in my jacket pocket, buzzed. I checked to see a number of notifications, all from Ae Ri. Most were apologetic but a few were angry. A second round of fist on door made me jump. Dropping the phone on the bed, I slipped through my apartment, trying to be silent. I knew who was on the other side of the door but I looked through the peephole anyway.

My stomach sank deeper when I saw her. Ae Ri was stood on the opposite side, hair a mess, make up smeared and running from tears and wearing a random assortment of clothes. A far cry from her usual look. Had she gotten in a taxi looking like that? I couldn't fathom her pride allowing her to do that. Even so, fuck that. Edging away from the door, I moved to hide somewhere and wait this out.

"Please open the door, Paul." I skipped a few heartbeats when I heard the muffled voice. How had she known I was there? "Paul. I just... I really need to see you." I hesitated. "I saw your shadow over the peephole, I know you're there." Great.

I was still half clothed in a torn suit, aching and probably bruised. Fuck it, she might as well see her drunken handiwork. Turning the key I'd left in the lock, there was a click and, cautiously, I opened the door. Her huge mocha eyes swelled up, bigger and watery, lip visibly quaking. "What?" I asked with a surprising rasp.

She took a single step into the house and locked herself around me with a hug. Sobbing into my chest, she leaned against me. Just like yesterday, her weight wasn't controlled, but this time it wasn't intimidating. It was vulnerable and broken. The icicles frozen around my heart began to thaw. I closed the door and hugged her back.

We talked for a long time after that and, later, with a lot of discussion, the situation was somewhat diffused. And we agreed on a safeword. Tangerines.

Still, with Ae Ri back at work and me staying at my place again, it felt like a rift had opened up between us. The feeling of that night was unshakeable. I understood why and how it had happened but it was just... Depressing. And it underlined a truth that I couldn't handle. Gradually, the light at the end of the tunnel faded, clouded by self loathing and doubts. I began to believe I'd never get my strength back. I'd never get away from being a lamppost of a person. Nothing I did mattered. I didn't go to the gym with Ae Ri anymore, the willpower fading. Still guilty about what had happened, she didn't push me to go. She just comforted me as best she could. I sympathised with her though. It must be difficult trying everything to prop someone up and yet they always seemed to fall back down.

Compounding that darkness, my savings had taken a massive hit with the height transfers and all of our lavish, extravagant dates too. So financial crisis weighed on my shoulders, heavy enough for me to feel like Atlas being crushed by the sky.

Putting on a strong visage, I tried to stay positive. For the most part it worked. Ae Ri could tell something was up but I didn't tell her about my money issues even with her being so obviously ready to nurse my battered psyche. I couldn't. Because thoughts lingered in the back of my mind, telling me not to. She'd acted so... So insidiously multiple times now. I was starting to question who she really was. The happy go lucky clutz I'd fallen for had a dark streak. Angry and vengeful and power hungry. It scared me. Not worried, scared. What was she really capable of? Had she always been like this or had she become drunk with size? Had I empowered a monster or had my angelic girlfriend been corrupted by physical power?

Almost two whole weeks passed with me like this. Sleepless, haggard, tired. I'd lost more weight, my performance at work had dipped and, feeling suffocated by life, I did my best to keep pushing on. But nothing seemed to be working. I'd spiralled harder and harder and harder, hating myself with every plummeting drop.

Until one day, with one statement, I hit rock bottom.


"Don't forget, we have to go in for the next transfer on Saturday." Ae Ri said, picking at her food, my depression seeping into her mood too.

A shroud of ice dropped my temperature, a pallid colour taking over my face as the blood drained away. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I... I don't want to, um, do the transfer."

Silence rang loud in my ears.

A half dozen blinks from her chocolate eyes passed. "What? Paul, what do you mean?"

"I don't want to go back there. I don't want to donate more size."

A shell shocked expression stayed on her face. "Wha... What do you mean?" She asked again before switching questions. "Is this because of what happened? I - I told you I was sorry. We made a safe word and everything and... And... You can't just... You're gonna be fined. You can't just not do the transfer."

"Then I'll just pay the fine." I said, knowing that any fine would be leaving almost destitute. I couldn't face going back in there. "A-and it isn't about what happened. I've been feeling this way before that."

Ae Ri put her fork down now. "What is this about? What do you mean you've felt this way for a while?"

"I can't, Ri." I finally began to open up some of the pent up worries. "I can't go back in there and lose even more muscle and even more weight." I stared at my mostly empty plate. "I can't eat and I can't gain it back and I won't let them take any more. They don't even know why it happened!"

"Babe, if you're that worried about it why didn't you say something before? Have you even checked in with them to see if they've figured something out?"

"No. No I haven't. But why should I have to? If they figured it out they should be the ones calling me."

"Paul, this is a really bad idea. You can't do this so last minute. You can't break the contract, you -"

"I've made up my mind. I'm not going back in there." My temper flared. "The whole fucking point of this was to stop being some skinny, lanky fuck. And guess what? I still am! I still am and now I'm 5'10 instead of 6'5! Now I get beat up in the gym and overpowered by my f-" I stopped myself there. But from her expression, I knew it was too late.

"So this is about me, huh?" There was a smouldering fire in Ae Ri's eyes.

"No... I... Yeah, it is but it isn't j-"

"What, you're mad this little girl can out lift you? How fucking fragile is your ego? Big strong man can't ha-"

"Ego?! Are you fucking kidding me? Out of the two of us, you're the one with the fucking EGO! What was all that shit that you were saying to me back then?! If I didn't stop you how far were you going to push it?!" Whisps of rage were coming off of her. It wasn't just anger though. The frown on her face, the look in her eyes. I could palpably feel the hurt I'd just inflicted.

The cutlery on the table rattled as a fist smashed down onto it, making me flinch. "I already told you I didn't fucking mean that! We talked about that. I was just drunk and teasing you and... I wouldn't... I told you I... I..." Looking away, grasping for words, for once she seemed at a loss.

"It still fucking happened! A-and I don't want to give you any more size." Even as I was saying it, I was questioning why. I'd already forgiven her for what happened. Hadn't I? Or had I just bottled it up, stoppering it with a flimsy cork that was only a few milimeteres from popping off? No, I was still angry. But that anger had nothing to do with the transfer, so why was I mashing them together? Linking them with two sentences, hardly a breath inbetween.

Ae Ri chewed her lip. Then she rocketed up. "You fucking promised me!" She yelled, stabbing a finger at the air, towards me. "You offered it. I didn't ask for it. This is bullshit. It's not fair to just go back on your word."

This outburst caught me by surprise. Very abruptly she'd moved away from legality of the transfer. So that was all just a smoke screen. "Wow, so fuck me? Fuck the guy who made a mistake and now doesn't want to keep making the mistake."

"A mistake? You... This was all a mistake!?" She gestured between us, from me to herself and back.

"Yeah, maybe it was a fucking mistake. Maybe giving you a midget any of my size was a mistake! Since you got bigger I don't even fucking recognise you anymore. You're like a cometely different person!"

Planting her palms on the table, I watched her expression darken. "You know what the mistake is? That you got to be 6'5 in the first place. You got the genetic lottery and a handful of little mean words and your bitch of a mother made you hate it. I'm doing the world a favour taking your size. You're pitiful." That last word was spat like a nail into my chest.

The things that we'd bonded over to begin with. The secrets I'd not told anyone before. All the feelings we'd shared over coffee months ago in the cozy warmth of a café. She was using all of that to crucify me, nail by nail. I stood up too now, sending the chair toppling over. "Shut up." I rumbled.

"Or what?" A sparkle in her eye gave her a manic look. She straightened up and a reminder that she was a lot more imposing than she used to be rang in my head. "What are you gonna do?" Her arms spread wide and she laughed. "What can you do?" With an almost carefree strut, she circled the table. "Come on, show me what you can muster up with your wounded, widdle male ego."

It would have been so easy to take a swing. To punch her square in the face, to let the pot boil over and to chip her bloated ego down to size. But I didn't. I refused to stoop that low. Instead, I played her game. I hit her with some emotional damage. Leaning down, I delivered a kill shot. "I'm dumping you, shrimp. We're done." In hindsight it may seem like a childish reaction, but right now it was the best feeling ever. I wanted to cut her down.

All her bravado, all the cocky arrogance, it all broke away. A mask of disbelief and shock slipped over her face - the type of shock you get when someone tells you your car has been stolen or your house has been burgled. Anger broiled under the surface of it as her brow turned into a sharp V, eyes widening. And then it exploded. Her push very nearly snatched me off of my feet as I back pedalled into a wall. "You're dumping me?!" She roared, hot on my tail. I scrambled up, scraping along the wall as I tried to create some distance. "You don't get to dump me!" A bull charging down the streets of Spain, she followed me. In my panic, I didn't know where to go and ended up stumbling through the apartment as she found things to throw at me. Anything that was mine, she threw. Books, my laptop - the keyboard smashed into a blast of keys, my clothes. Somehow I traversed the whole apartment being pelted by everything, and, peeling a t-shirt from my face, I erupted out of the door, tripping over myself in a bid to get as far as possible.

I fumbled with my keys, jangling through them until the bleep of my car's doors opening greeted my ears. Clamouring in, I smashed it into reverse. Ae Ri threw another book at the car, cracking the windshield as I sped away as fast as I could. Adrenaline thrumped through my veins and anger pulsed in my head as she dwindled in the rear view, screaming inaudible anger at me.

I drove and drove, this time completely aimless. Dust settling, eventually, the reality of what had just happened set in. This odd sense of deja vu set in. It was like the last two weeks had been a dream. A bridge between the start and end of a single argument that resulted in me in my car driving away. Driving away from the greatest thing that had ever happened to me. It was only now that I noticed the t-shirt I still had in my fist. In the chaos I'd not registered keeping it in my hand after I'd left the apartment.

Numb, I pulled into a car park. Unravelling the t-shirt in my hand my mouth opened ajar. Stretched and cracked, the words 'beast mode' looked back at me. Her lilac perfume clung to it. The scent of my ex. Ex. Was this all a mistake? Why had I said all that vile stuff at the end? Had I just ruined my life even more because of my own self-pity?

Sat behind the wheel, I shook. I cried my heart out.

Chapter 12 - The ties that bind by Kokoji
Author's Notes:

Just a heads up, I've got some unavoidable life stuff coming up soon. I'm still going to be writing but progress on the next chapter is going to be slow.

Grief is a funny thing. You can feel it hanging from you, a gremlin around your neck, dragging you down. Sometimes you forget it's there and, distracted from the pain, it feels as light as a feather. Until you remember. Until a trigger in your mind lights up, neurons become fireworks, whirring to life and killing serotonin. The gremlin, crushing, heavy grief, swings harder around your neck, pulling you back to your knees.


A long while passed. Ups and downs came and went. Catatonic in bed some days and seemingly fine others. But that first handful of days was the worst. The majority of the time spent questioning if I'd done something incredibly stupid and childish and rash. I'd merged two arguments into one, mixing emotions and stirring up everything until it swelled into a malignant juggernaut, totalling the relationship. She'd triggered me with her teasing - something I really shouldn't have let get to me - but the real issue had always been the last size transfer. They were intrinsically linked to our relationship but still entirely seperate. It's not like our relationship needed the size transfers to persist, right? I tortured myself going in circles in my head. Wondering if it was all my fault or if I was justified in my reaction.

I'd type messages to Ae Ri and then delete them. Over and over again. Unlike last time, she hadn't sent me a barrage of messages. I chalked it up to her anger being too strong to beat her desire to talk. In need of some conversation, I redirected my attention. Might as well bite the bullet and cancel the size transfer. On Saturday morning I rang Dr. Wilson.

He sounded surprised to hear me. I understood why when he told me that Ae Ri had already rung to cancel the transfer. He stuttered then, clearly figuring out why we'd be ringing seperately to cancel. However, I was too tense to mind, instead probing about the possibility of a cancellation fine. That garnered a perplexed reaction. "Cancellation fee? Our original contracts had them in, but we removed them when we opened the procedures up to the public." The knot across my heart loosened. Relief was short lived though. Had Ae Ri made a mistake? Or had she been using a lie as a wrench to get me back into line with her expectations. On one hand that seemed insane, but on the other, after everything I'd seen and heard at her work party, I began to wonder if it was possible. Someone had mentioned her memorising full contracts. She read the be contract right in front of me...

"Oh... Uh, I was worried they might have been a thing." I tried to play it off, lying for some reason to avoid throwing Ae Ri under the bus.

"That's fine. If you wouldn't mind though, would you visit us for a last session? To close your procedure, I mean. I'd love to have a chat, get some feedback and have a few diagnostics done? But, no pressure. I know last time it was a bit... Traumatic."

He was right, of course. It was. But what he was asking didn't seem too terrifying and I did feel guilty for cutting this last session. As long as I stayed far, far away from one of those bracelets, I was fine to go back in. So I agreed, and we set up a meeting for a few weeks time.

After the call one thought dominated my mind, spinning around and around in my head. Had Ae Ri been lying about the fine? Would she? The possibility she may have, alone, helped to re-enforce my discipline in not contacting her. Which was great timing. On Sunday a message from her popped up on my phone, asking to talk. I didn't open it, frightened to let her know I'd seen it. Right now, I wasn't certain of anything and really didn't want to be moving backwards in the break up.

The weekend concluding was exactly what I needed. Work filled the gnawing void that ate away at me. A welcome distraction, I threw myself it head first. Productivity soaring, I even started to work overtime, just glad the gremlin was quite while I was focused. That Thursday we had a post work team get together. Last week I'd never have entertained the idea of going but this week... I sought out any excuse to keep my mind off of Ae Ri. So I went. I prewarned the guys that I was smaller, hoping to blunt the reactions a little. It didn't work.

"Fuuuuck. This is too trippy." Justin was right in my face, opposite me, and mentally comparing our sizes. He was still shorter. Only by a little.

Tim was grimacing, a step back from Justin and Dan, looking even more perturbed than last time. "This is weird." He stated uncomfortably.

"Guys, give him some room." Dan said, reeling the other two in. "Let's sit down. It'll be harder to gwak at his height then." He slapped the back of Justin's head lightly, passing by us both, towards the bar.

"Hey!" Exclaimed Justin, laughing. "This is a natural reaction!" He followed Dan and I followed, Tim awkwardly trailing behind me as if I were a leper.

We grabbed drinks and went to sit on some stools at a high table. Then, for the first time in a long time, we talked shit back and forth. I caught up on the lives I'd missed out on for the last few months, amazed that I'd been so out of touch with my friends.

"So, how's Ae Ri?" Dan asked, pronouncing it rather statically due to his lack of understanding in Korean names.

"Ummm, I wouldn't know." Around us the air seemed to ice over. Mid drink Justin froze, Tim's eyes widened a fraction and Dan's expression twitched.

"Is everything okay between you guys?" Dan's brow furrowed as he carefully navigated the conversation.

"We broke up."

"And, um, like... How likely is it that this is just a bump in the road? Like, are you two gonna get back together maybe?" Justin asked, eyes slitted, slowly lowering the drink.

I made a face. The fuck type of question was that? "Uhhh... Pretty fucking unlikely."

"Oh, thank fuck for that." He breathed, exhaling.

My eyes fluttered, taken by surprise. "Are you serious?" Dan asked me leaning in. "No way you're getting back together?" Tim was on the edge of his chair too, expectantly waiting for my answer.

"N-no, I'm pretty sure we're not getting back together."

"Oh man, we hated her." Justin's hands clenched into fists, quivering slightly as if he were garrote wiring the air.

"You didn't even meet her!"

"Dude, everything you said about her made her sound bat shit."

"What?"

"Yeah, man." Dan took the reigns again. "You were clearly mistified by her so we didn't say anything but she seemed so fucking crazy. That shit at the restaurant you described. All the dates. The fact you were footing the bill even though she's making bank. Not to mention the fact you were literally giving away your body. We were worried about you, man."

"And shit, you basically turned into a ghost! You disappeared!" Justin added.

Shattered psyche, I felt the wool peel back from my eyes. "Why didn't you say any of this!?"

"How can we talk crap about a girl while you're actively dating her?" Dan looked bewildered by the idea.

"Hey, I wanted to but he wouldn't let me!" Justin said, accusing Dan with a spear tipped finger.

"Would you have listened?" Dan riposted the spear.

"I... Nah, I mean... I guess not." I admitted and Dan clapped his hands together, vindicated. "Do you agree with them?" I asked the silent stoic. Tim nodded emphatically. Hunching over, I let it all sink in. All the times I'd assumed they were giving me shit, they were actually looking out for me, subtly trying to get their point across without voicing it fully. It had felt like they thought she was too good for me when, in actuality, the opposite was true.

Lifting alcohol to my lips, I chugged it down. In silence they watched. "Well," I stifled a hiccup from drinking too fast, "we're broken up now so, fuck it." I shrugged.

"No. Fuck her." Justin said, clapping a hand to my shoulder. He waited for me to echo the sentiment. I couldn't. I wanted to. I wanted to say something negative, anything, but the words didn't come. Sorrowfully I simply looked down into my glass. "Okay... Let's get some shots. Wash away the break up blues." He grinned.

From that point on, the alcohol flowed, a white, rapid river - even if it was really more of an amber colour. I'm just trying to say, things got incredibly wild. However, despite distracting me from the break up, the 'break up blues' didn't end completely.


Meeting Dr. Wilson was another eye opener regarding my former relationship. "And so, we think we've pinpointed why you lost so much weight." We'd been through testing and lots of record keeping - diagnostics for their future transfers. As he put it, the height transfers were the cutting edge of a still a developing science, so they needed all the data they could get. Especially with such a curious case. "You understand that weight and height do not have a proportional relationship, right?"

I blinked a few times. "As in... To make a shorter person taller their weight increases faster than their height?"

Snapping his fingers he pointed at me. "Exactly! And we've accounted for that. To an extent anyway, we've tried to keep things as balanced as possible. That's why we measured weight and body fat and a few other metrics before you were fully accepted into the transfer procedure. So, what we were seeing with you two was really peculiar. Completely out of the ordinary."

"But you think you've figured it out?"

"Well, a few months before your transfers began a scientific paper was published by our sister branch in Asia. They had findings that showed diet and exercise could have a surprising impact on the transfers."

Stretching the capabilites of my memory, I pulled on the thread of a conversation I'd had when I was half asleep. "Ae Ri did mentioned something like that when I woke up after the last transfer."

"Yes, Dr. Hamilton did some reading after we saw the result of your last transfer with Ae Ri. He didn't fully explain it even to me at that point though. Basically, the transfers are very sensitive, even dialled into metabolic rate and a number of other factors. The recipient specifically can greatly influence the mass being transfered in each proceedure. If their weight has been increasing between procedures - eating a surplus of calories, it results in their metabolic rate spiking and their body almost demanding more mass in the transfer."

I tried to maintain a poker face. Ae Ri's appetite skyrocketing and the amount she was eating and gaining was a direct cause of the transfers sucking me dry. She'd even said it to me herself. I'd been so angry and outraged that I'd not even contemplated it after I'd heard it the first time. Again, I was left questioning if maybe she'd been doing it on purpose.

"The effects in your situation were further compounded by Ae Ri working out between transfers." I felt a cold shiver run through me, dreading what he was about to say. "Hormonal levels in her system, her metabolism and the fact that she had damage to her muscles, forcing her body to be actively repairing itself, meant her body was in overdrive during the transfers. She was leeching away your muscle mass due to the intensity of her workouts." A click in my brain sounded out. Two pieces of the puzzle fastening together. The way she'd push herself to 'break PRs' before each transfer. The insane, magnitude of weight she'd shoot for, pushing herself passed her limits and destroying herself the week before every transfer... She was doing it all to throw them out of whack. To force her as much out of me as possible. Literally stealing as much of my mass and muscle as possible. Fuck, she'd even said something like that once, hadn't she?! I remembered it clearly, the time when I thought she was just going down some weird dirty talk rabbit hole. She fucking told me she was doing it right to my face! There was zero doubt in my mind. She must have known. She must have.

"Are you okay?" Dr. Wilson asked. My face was pallid and a sickly sweat had formed across my skin with this horrible realisation.

I licked my lips to stop them feeling like sandpaper. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Uh, why hadn't anyone seen the paper before? You mentioned it was published before our transfers began."

"We didn't have a Korean speaker on the team. Dr. Hamilton was using Google translate to understand snippets of it after your transfer. Once you'd both left he actually called the author of the paper and requested an English copy." I drooped in my chair. Korean. Any possibility that this was a series of freakish, weird coincidences evaporated. I felt sick.

"Where is Dr. Hamilton? I... I'd like to apologise for my outburst last time I saw him."

Wilson grew quiet then, shuffling in his seat. "We've actually parted ways with Dr. Hamilton." That woke me out of my nausea.

"What? Was it because of what happened?"

"No, not entirely. There was some other events that called his... It made us doubt that he was fit for the team. I can't really discuss it with you fully." He admitted.

"It's fine. Maybe it's for the best. It would just be another embarrassing conversation I'd have to have." I let out a half laugh.

A quiet fell over the room as we both mulled over everything that was going on. "Well, I'm happy for you at least." Wilson said, cutting the break in the conversation to an end. "It may not be my place to say it, but Ae Ri seemed... Not to have your best interests at heart. I'm glad you put an end to the transfers when you felt it was necessary." Feeling very defeated, I tried to summon up the energy to let something vile about her spill forth. Something. Anything bad. Once again, nothing came.

"Yeah..." I eventually murmured.


The grief goblin began to feel lighter over the next few weeks. I'd still be hit with pwangs of it every now and then but, it was mainly the monotonous cycle of life that held my attention. Work. Shop. Jog. Eat. Sleep. A repetitive cycle. Oh, yeah, I started jogging. It was a good way to kill the voices in my head. Drowning them out with music and a runners high. I wouldn't be gaining any muscle but it was something healthy both physically and mentally. Although this spartan lifestyle did start to grate on me after some time.

Ae Ri, even if she was manipulative and evil, had left a gaping hole in my life. An added adventurousness that I just didn't have now. Partly because of my devastated savings but also borne from a nervousness that I'd developed. The fall out of my relationship left me untrusting of most people, which impacted on my social life, leaving it pretty scant for options.

It all pushed me into browsing social media more. And even though I hated it... I found myself going back to her. For the first time in over a month, the sight of her graced my eyes. My pulse quickened. The first post on her Instagram was her laughing, wearing her usual tight, skimpy gym clothes, stood in front of a rock climbing wall. A shaft of light cascaded down onto her, bathing her skin, making her look golden and iridescent. Metaphorically, I felt myself inch closer to the ground. The goblin around my neck cackling as it grew. God, she looked amazing, her clothes almost bursting with the abundance they contained. Each swell of muscle looked full and strong, juicy enough to smother myself with. Her slender middle made the curves above and below look even more immense. Hips as wide as my shoulders and teardrop tits squished into a, frankly, too small sports bra. We're they bigger somehow or was my mind playing tricks on me? I could feel my libido climbing at the thought of it. This was a terrible idea and even still, thumb trembling, I swiped to see the next image.

It was a video. The still showed her at the bottom of a rock climbing wall, wearing a harness, ready to start her ascent. Tapping the video it buffered for a moment before it started. A beeper went off and Ae Ri launched upwards, her coiled legs extending, blasting her up. Fingers clutched at hand holds, using the momentum, she scaled the wall with an inhuman pace. But... She never seemed to lose momentum. Mechanically, she went in rhytm, each and every movement playing off the one before, working in perfect synch to keep her flying higher. Hands and legs a blur the camera swung up to keep up with her, monkey like, ascending. The only thing I could make out was her back muscles flexing and dancing. My eyes widened as she hit the top and the bleeper went off again. The video was only 20 seconds and she'd rocketed to the top before it had finished. There was a distant 'whoooooo' and she punched the air, slowly lowering as the tension in the ropes kept her up high.

"Wow." I almost drops the phone then, a knife plunged into my heart as that word came out of the speaker. That had been a male voice. My mind hadn't been sharp enough to wonder who was filming but reality had punched me in the gut. It was a guy. Probably a new boyfriend. No. That's too quick. There's no way, right? Swiping again, there was a photo of my ex, hugging whoever must have been filming. It was a sideways hug, her other hand with two fingers up to make a V. Jesus, her smile hurt to look at. Fuck me.

I locked my phone and threw it away, onto the couch, yet the image haunted my brain, mind recreating it in my head. Ae Ri hugging some handsome, good looking, happy, asshole guy. They both looked happy while I stewed in my own neurotic PTSD.

He was well built but probably a little shorter than me. She made him look tiny though. Almost equal in height and just as broad. Why was that hot? Why did my stupid fucking brain have to still find that hot? I bit back the urge to wail and punch something.

Another month passed and, despite myself, I checked her Instagram every day. The guy didn't show up again. I scoured every picture looking for something that told me she was dating again but couldn't find anything. Was he just a friend she went rock climbing with? I told myself I was playing detective, coy and cunning. Keeping tabs on her. That wasn't really it though.

I craved her.

I needed her like I needed oxygen and it was fucking pathetic. Yeah, I'd pleasured myself, looking at her pictures too. Yeah. I know. Pathetic is an understatement. But I'd been spiralling again, the depression from e-stalking Ae Ri sending me plummeting back to rock bottom. I'd become more reclusive, only hobbling out from my cave to buy food or go jogging in the dead of night. That's when the voices were loudest now. When I was trying to sleep. One night I'd tried to force myself into a slumber, refusing to jog, adamant that if I just stayed in bed, pretending to sleep for long enough, that it would have to become true.

When the light of the sun bled into the room, around my curtains, illuminating the pigsty I lived in, it became too much. It was either jogging or jamming a fork into a plug socket. The decision came down to the wire. I chose jogging in the end.

Feet pounded soil, I turned my music up, drowning out the happy singing of morning birds. Fuck them and their joy. I'd been running for over an hour, drenched in sweat, lungs aflame. I knew if I stopped the self loathing would restart. I didn't even know where I was anymore. A park on the other side of the neighbourhood? I turned my head, trying to see a landmark or something to identify the park with. A loose rock underfoot made me twist my ankle and I crashed, tumbling to the ground. I cursed and kicked at the rock, sat on my ass, nursing my ankle.

"Paul?" Someone asked breathlessly, barely audible over the blaring speed metal. My head snap up to the silhouette outlined by the morning sun.

Pulling an earphone loose I asked back, astonished, "Christie?"

"It is is you." She said, doubling over to catch her breath. "I've been trying to catch you for like... 5 minutes." Wearing athletic gear, I assumed she must have been out jogging as well when she'd spotted me. "Boy, you really run fast, huh?" She wheezed. "I almost didn't recognise you."

"I... Yeah, I'm not surprised." I awkwardly laughed, getting to my feet. I looked haggard. Unkempt hair, unshaven and probably huge bags under my eyes. Standing up besides Christie, another reason for what she'd said became apparent. She hadn't seen me after the last transfer, I tried not to dwell on the size disparity. "Were you just out jogging?"

"Y-yeah." She heaved a breath and straightened up. "I saw you tearing through the park and called you." I turned the angry music rumbling out of my headphones down. "I was about to give up when you tripped."

"Sorry I - um - didn't hear you." It felt odd having a face to face conversation again.

"It's fine! I just wanted to see if you were okay. Um..." She eyed me up and down. "How are you doing?"

Lying would have been so easy. 'I'm fine!' 'I'm great!' Some other bullshit. The sincerity of her question and the sympathetic look told me she was actually asking though. "Not... Not great." I said, scratching at my stubbly facial hair nervously. "I broke up with my girlfriend and... It's just been tough." Muscling a smile onto my face I looked to Christie.

There was a moment of hesitation before she moved. Unexpectedly, she stepped forwards and wrapped me into a hug. Muscle went rigid before I melted, watercolour paints running in the rain. "It's gonna be okay." She said softly, reassuring me. "Sometimes a fresh start is what's needed."

A fresh start? A fresh start...

We talked more after that but that one sentence alone reshaped everything. A fresh start. She was right.

I looked for a new apartment. Something far away, the outskirts of the city. Somewhere cheaper.  I pinpointed a location. Then I started looking for jobs. Something remote. Maybe a step up in pay. Having a goal let me ignore the depression, to shake the break up goblin off of me, to close my social media accounts, to get my life back. Her grasp on me, I broke the fingers away one by one. This was exactly what I needed.

The ball was moving, rolling, and my future was on a set course. It took maybe another month, but my hard work began to bear fruit. I'd lined everything up. The new, cheaper apartment, a new job, everything. I'd given my notice in and started the process on my move. It was difficult to say bye to the guys, but they understood. I was sure I'd be dropping by to see them again once I was settled anyway.

My schedule had changed too. More structured and less random. Gorcery shopping had become more regular. I'd pick up some items after evening jogs, a little at a time. Regimented living was doing wonders for my sanity. But one evening, while shopping, that newfound sanity was put to the test.

Carrying a basket, I rounded a corner into a refrigerated, meat aisle. It was the first refrigerated aisle, one passed the produce section I'd come from. My heart stopped as I did. My face paled. The world went silent. I could actually feel my blood pressure tick higher. At the other end of the aisle stood Ae Ri, facing away from me. A basket of her own was in one hand, the other held a packet of meat she was examining. A billion thoughts rushed through my head, screaming through grey matter. Was this some mirage? Had I finally cracked completely without realising? I didn't get a chance to make sense of the other million plus thoughts though. Movement snapped me into action. Her head moved up. It only shifted a fraction of an inch but my taunt nerves were plucked, my basal ganglia kick starting a response. Not wanting to be seen, like a gazelle, I leapt backwards, cutting myself out of the aisle and back to the end of the other, with a squeak of my trainers.

That was close. I was 110% sure she hadn't seen me. My somewhat over the top response had been too fast. Stood there, ruminating on what action to take next, my ears pricked up at the sound of trainers moving along the floor. She was coming this way. As stealthily as a ninja, I darted back up the aisle I'd been in, hoping to cut back up the produce section and sneak sneak back the way I came. It worked but, senses heightened by adrenaline, I could hear Ae Ri trailing my path, the squeaking coming quicker.

What the fuck?!

Partially abandoning stealth, I slipped back into the meat aisle, running down the rows of packaged protrin, the chill of the fridges bitting at my sweat soaked underarmour. Opposite the aisle was a doorway that went into the back warehouse. Barrelling in, I closed the heavy door behind me and pressed myself against the wall. This door has a panel of safety glass in it, tall and narrow, a way to see if there was someone on the other side before opening it. Waiting a beat, I leaned out just slightly to check what was going on. Ae Ri passed by, a shark with the scent of blood. She disappeared from view and, a few moments later appeared again at the end of the aisle. Searching. My ex girlfriend was searching the area, visibly growing frustrated. She hadn't seen me. I was sure. More than sure. Yet here she was, looking for me like a bloodhound.

In relative safety, contemplation started up again. Why the fuck was she here? Why would she be shopping in a store so far away from her place? Had she been looking for me? It felt arrogant to assume she was but I couldn't figure out any other explanation for her being here, or for her odd behaviour. Ae Ri was looking for me. She'd been pretending to shop, knowing I was coming. Or had I caught her? A slip up?

My blood ran cold as a voice startled me. "Hey, you're not allowed to be here." Said a grumpy looking guy wearing the store uniform.

I shushed him, checking over my shoulder to see if Ae Ri was going to come crashing in after me hearing his protests. "Dude, please! I'm so, so sorry!" Seeing my terror the guy's expression softened. "Please, let me hide here! My ex is out there and I do not want to see her." I whispered, desperate.

He gave a perplexed look and leaned to the side to see the bombshell, tapping at her phone angrily. "Fuck me. That's your ex?" He sounded jealous.

"Trust me. She's insane. I think she's... I think she's stalking me." He looked skeptical, looking me up and down, doubting that Ae Ri and I could even be considered in the same sport, let alone league. If the roles were reversed I'd be thinking the same thing.

Tension mounted in my shoulders until he sighed. "Alright, stay here. I'll let you know when the coast is clear." He strode passed me, pushing back out onto the shop floor. Vaguely, I could hear him address her. "Hi, ma'am. Can I help you?"

Her reply sliced at my ears, beautiful voice acting as a blade plunged into my ear drums. I sat against the wall, pensively listening out for explosions, hidden in my makeshift bunker. I felt under siege. Wait... She knew what my car looked like. She'd find it in the car park and wait. I dropped my basket and peered out through the glass. The guy was approaching.

I stepped back to let him in. "She's gone. She went that way." He said, pointing towards the frozen section.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou." I said, brushing passed him and hauling ass through the store. I ignored the security guard telling me to stop. None of the alarms went off so he could screw himself.

Frantically, I got into my car and tyre-squealed my way out of the car park. Now more than ever, I was grateful that I'd taken Christie's advice. My impending move seeming more necessary than ever before.

From that point on, paranoia ruled my life. I felt constantly watched. A crawling sensation under my skin that had me checking over my shoulder whenever I was outside. I'd scope out the area around my house before leaving, I'd shop in stores further away and I'd make sure to stay vigilant for anyone following me 24/7.

Despite my wild actions, a niggling doubt would always linger while I did this stuff. There was no way Ae Ri could really be stalking me, right? I mean, why would she? She could get any guy anywhere at any time. So why me? Morbidly, one idea would surface every now and then. Maybe she wanted that last inch. Determined to take what she considered her owed pound of flesh? So, as if she were the boogeyman, I checked around the corners and under my bed at night. Okay, that's hyperbole, but you get what I mean.

All the stress had me beyond eager to move, counting down the days. Thinking she could be watching, I covertly packed everything I owned into boxes that I'd smuggled into my apartment as the days ticked down. If she was stalking me, this would be my chance to make a clean break. So, the night before my move, I packed everything into a truck I rented and, under the cover of darkness, I made my escape. I felt like a spy. One day I was there, the next I was gone.

I'd done it. I scrubbed my social media. I left no forwarding address. I kept everything secretive to everyone but a handful of trustworthy people.

It took a week for it to set in, for the feeling of being watched to fade. But it did. Months quietly passed. My mission had been successful and life was good. I had a new job, a new home and things just felt... Brighter? Like the sun was shining constantly. I still kept myself to myself and my savings were skinnier than I was but, I was happy. And I hadn't fallen off the wagon. I hadn't gone searching for Ae Ri on social media... Although I did have one regretful moment.

In the first week, while unpacking, I kinda, maybe stumbled onto that t-shirt. You know, the beast mode one. It had fallen from a hastily packed box into a bundle on the floor. Okay, you gotta understand, I was - shit, am still getting over her. Even with everything that has happened, it's impossible to shed her influence completely. So, when I plucked it from the ground, gravity unravelling the dark material, and I saw the fractured, broken white letters, it affected me. First emotionally, and then in another way. Inhaling the lilac infused perfume, my emotion wracked being reacted in a very instinctual, carnal way. Memories of her taxing the fabric danced in my head. The sheer size she had to fill it out. To fill out the top that was baggy on me. The letters breaking apart a little at a time as she breathed, straining it. God, and the fucking look on her face. The smugness. I breathed her in, intoxicated by horniness and sadness. Huffing her scent I dropped everything I was doing and carried it to the bedroom, pressed over my nose. I... Relieved myself.

Immediately, overwhelmed by shame, I'd thrown the top under my bed, disgusted. I left it there too, a relic to my weakness. Facing it meant facing what I did, and, potentially, unearthing the sway she had on me all over again. So I left it there, a haunted crypt. I hoped the half life of that effect was short.

Besides that blip, I was a changed man, keeping memories of that part of my life locked in Pandora's box. Which is why when I got a notification on LinkedIn from a 'Charlotte Sinclair,' I felt my pulse quicken and my temperature rise. It was the only form of social media I'd really kept. I'd purposefully left my current work situation out, of course, so I hardly ever got a notification from the site. Her message was just a simple 'Hi, is this the right Paul?' Quickly browsing her work history I could see she left Ae Ri's firm in the last two months. Had she escaped too? Did she want to bond over the trauma or did she have some news I needed to hear? It all seemed very suspicious.

Against my better judgement, I accepted the friend request and messaged her back. It's not like she could see where I was through this anyway.

"Hey? I think you got the right Paul."

"OMG! Hey! I didn't think you'd respond. How are you?" The response was almost instantaneous.

"I'm good. I'm just surprised to see a message from you, to be honest."

There was a delay this time, but eventually she replied. "Yeah. I just really needed to talk to someone and, considering what happened at the last party, you're one of the few people that would believe me."

"So this is about her?" I felt silly not writing her name. Like she was a character from a fantasy book that I could summon just be using it.

"Her. Lol. Yeah, it's about Ae Ri."

I let out a heavy, heaving, exhaled sigh. Down the rabbit hole we go. For the next hour Charlotte dished and bitched and complained. She told me about how Ae Ri was hired as her assistant, and manipulated people and events, rapidly leap frogging through the ranks. She stole clients from Charlotte and dragged her name through the mud. Even her take over from the company had been puppeteered with rumours of Justin sleeping with Charlotte. It was all lies, and everything pointed to Ae Ri being at the origin. However, everyone was too smitten by her. Too wrapped up in the persona she'd crafted. She got away with it all, growing in power and control of Charlotte, gradually making her life more and more of a living hell.

Jesus, even I had trouble believing all of this. But something told me that it was the truth for the most part.

Charlotte apologised for her outpour of emotional release,but quickly asked if she could ask a question. I was confused by her needing permission.

"Sure."

The text on screen struck me hard. "Why did you keep donating size to her?! Didn't you see any red flags?"

It took me a while to formulate something. "I saw some but it wasn't enough I guess. She just seemed to really understand me and we had a lot in common. I dunno. That probably sounds stupid."

"No, I get it. There was more going on than what I could see. Right?" The message hung there for a second, like she was waiting for me to follow up. "Is there anything you want to get off of your chest? I feel like I just had a massive bitch fit and you had to endure it. I'm happy to hear how she fucked you over lol"

Fingers hovering over the keys, I sat frozen. This was the chance I had to finally let it all out, to someone that would understand and empathise with everything. Making a fist, I bashed my desk. Why couldn't I bring myself to do this? To release all the anger. Why was I still bottling this shit up and protecting her fucking name whenever someone asked about it. Over the last few months I'd come to accept that I still had some lingering attachment. I needed to get rid of it. Just... Not today.

I told Charlotte I didn't want to talk about it. She understood. Then she said she'd like to keep chatting anyway. My spirits lifted. Warmth in my cheeks, heart thumping, I redirected myself, continuing to chat.

Charlotte and I stayed up talking into the night. Then the next night. And the next. We exchanged numbers and rapidly, the brightness in my reclaimed life grew brighter. For a few weeks we'd be talking back and forth via text, pinging each other constantly.

A desire to take it to the next level began to form in me, however, when Charlotte replied in kind a bundle of nerves formed. This would be the first time I dive back into dating. This would be the way to cut that last, clinging tendon of emotion. A part of me felt like this was too soon. The wounds might not have had enough time to close. Or maybe I didn't want to cut that connection? No. No it wasn't that. It couldn't-

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked to meet up." Came her response in my silence.

Either I responded or the chance to meet would slip away.

"No. It's fine. I'd love to meet up." I hastily typed and hit enter. "How about we hit a café or something? It would be nice to can catch up in person."

"Yay! Alright, how about Saturday?" That acceptance threw me into doubt. She seemed incredibly eager... And it was Thursday, so that was a quick turnaround. No. Stop thinking like that. The madness had been left behind. Better safe than sorry though.

Suggesting somewhere to meet, I purposefully put the ball in her court. If she accepted again, without thinking, it would be another warning sign. She turned it down though and for some reason, that dispelled my worries fully. With just one declination my heart rate slowed. Suddenly, I felt much better about this. Letting her choose a spot, I agreed and, finally, looked forward to putting the final nail in the coffin of my last relationship.

Saturday morning was hectic. The nerves had returned and I'd spent at least 15 minutes agonising in front of the mirror, combing my hair in slightly different angles. Now, a short drive, a train ride and a five minute walk later I was standing outside of the café, butterflies fluttering in my gut. This felt surreal. A part of me felt guilty that this was someone that was an enemy to my ex...

Fuck, was this the right decision? Running a hand through my hair, it took me a moment to realise that I'd just nullified my hard work. Alright. We talked about this, Paul. Final. Nail. I repeated that in my mind over and over, building my fortitude up. These thoughts would be exactly what she wanted. But there's no strings on me anymore. No more manipulation.

Striding through the door, a bell jingled above my head. The cozy, homly café was squished into a tight corner, sunlight pouring in through the large windows that lined two sides of the store. I could see the entire seating area. The redhead I was waiting to meet wasn't here... Checking my watch, I went over to the counter to order a drink. Maybe she was running late. Posting up in a comfy armchair with a latte in hand, I sat with my back to one wall, facing the door. Time ticked by slowly. A full 15 minutes in, I sent a text asking if she was okay. As each second passed an uneasy feeling began to build. Something felt wrong. I gave her another 15. No response came via text. Chewing the inside of my cheek, I felt my nerve ebbing away. Something wasn't right. Getting up, I stiffly walked out. My pace increased as I walked, feeling eyes on my back, toward the train station. When I entered I waited at the departures board instead of at my platform. I waited until the last few minutes. Then, power walking, almost running to the platform, I slipped into the train. Spinning, I faced the staircase I'd ascended, waiting for someone to be following me. The doors closed.the train rumbled alive, beginning yo move. No one came.

Letting a laugh burst out of me, I relaxed. Yeah, that was stupid. Ae Ri had probably forgotten all about me, moved on to some hunky, gym stud who better fit what she looked like now. The itch to check her social media surfaced behind my eyes. I battled the urge. I focused on something else. Something productive instead of destructive. I closed my eyes. The rocking of the train lulled me into a calm state. The rush left me and I eased into the seat, mind unflexing. I'd gotten good at blanking my thoughts, pushing everything aside so I didn't wrap myself up in anxiety riddled worries.

What felt like seconds later, the automated voice woke me, informing me that my stop was a few moments away. Tranquility was replaced with the mad rush to check my pockets and almost fall out of my seat. I made it to the doors just as they opened and, glad I hadn't missed my stop, groggily stepped out. Rubbing my eyes, lethargic, I shuffled through the station.

Today had been a roller-coaster. I hadn't even had time to process my disappointment that Charlotte had stood me up. Occupied by these thoughts, I got into the car and drove home. The pink streaks across the sky felt oddly fitting for my slightly melancholic mood. I was still lost in thought when I got out of the car. Strolling up the drive way to my place, fiddling with the keys I questioned what had happened today. I found the key for the door, finally. Inserting it into the lock, hearing the metal pushing the pins open.

Time descended into molasses, the world slowing as a presence near me became apparent. "Hey, Paulie." A smokey voice whispered over my ear, close enough for the warm breath to make me erupt into goosebumps. A split second later her body crashed against me, soft, heavy, large orbs pressed against my back, pushing me against the wood and sending a panic through my bones.

Her hand wrapped around mine, rotating it and the key in the door. Our combine weight forced it open, letting me spill into my home and away from prying eyes. Falling forwards, twisting in fright, I turned to faced her, bumbling into my narrow hall. A grinning, Korean monster. She pulled the keys from the door and followed me, stepping through the threshold, keeping too close for comfort. A kick of her leg shut the door behind her, a metaphorical seal on my fate.

"Wha - how did you find me?" I sputtered, backing away, deeper into the invaded sanctuary. Face to face, eye to eye, I looked into the large pools of honey streaked mahogany looking back at me, crinkled at their edges because of her smile.

"Pffft, isn't it obvious?" My stomach sank, already knowing that I'd taken her bait like a moron. "Can we meet and complain about that bitch Ae Ri?" Pouting, she said it in an airy, high pitched, mocking voice. Walking after me, the distinct lack of a certain noise sent a chill through me. An absence of heels against my hardwood floor. She wasn't wearing heels. She wasn't wearing heels and she was eye to eye with me. Now I realised. I realised how absolutely fucking huge she looked. I'd thought she looked imposing at 5'6, but once again, she'd leveled up. I had flashbacks to the party and how she filled the narrow space. My hallway was even narrower and she was even bigger. "Oh, you finally noticed." Her smile took on an air of pride and excitement. "What do ya' think?" Her eyebrows bobbed up and down as she asked, spreading her arms as wide as the space would allow, fingertips dragging along the walls, presenting herself like a prize as her approach slowly continued. Swinging her hips with every step, suffocatingly filling the space with her girthy hourglass, I wondered if this is how explorers felt when they entered a booby trapped room and the walls closed in. "I'm 5'10." She stated, pronouncing the words as clearly as she could. "I'm your height. And I fucking love it."

"H-how?" I croaked.

Tittering, she tutted, wagging a finger. "Aw, you really should read the terms and conditions. Donors can only donate to one recipient. Recipients aren't limited to one donor though!"

My brain snapped back to reality, the threat before me being processed as just that. A threat. An intruder. I didn't have time to goggle at her or converse. I span and ran away, digging for the phone in my pocket.

Her longer, stronger legs, pumped alive and, even with all my recreational running, I couldn't match her blistering speed. The gap between us evaporated before I'd even gotten into the kitchen. Muscle and steel mashed against me, slamming me into the wall, knocking a picture frame to the ground. I swung our weight, trying to dislodge myself. Expertly, she directed me around, grabbing my wrists and effortlessly sending me over her hip and to the ground, robbing the air from my lungs. She landed on me hard and smashed the hand with the phone against the floor, forcing it from my grasp.

"Get off!" I growled, resisting as best I could, again stuck in this horrible loop of deja vu and panic. "Get out of my house!"

There was a flicker of emotion on her face. Pain. Sadness. Real, gut wrenching emotion. Then she laughed. Fuck me, she could play me like a fiddle. All those emotions were just a joke. Masterful acting to lull unsuspecting people into her web. A web I'd somehow escaped before. Then again... Maybe I never had. "Aw, but Paulie, I came all this way for you! Look! Look what I did to myself for you! Look how big I got." Did she really just say 'for me?!' Insanity edged into her voice, bleeding from her face, leaned over me, grinning. This didn't feel like the Ae Ri I'd met so long ago. The mask she'd worn had broken away cometely. Gyrating against me for a moment, she brought her chest down more, face close to mine and breasts, an ocean, over me - Fuck. There was so much of her. More than before. More than too much. My body responded to her touch, the sensation of her movements against me making my body tingle, dick hardening. This was the first feminine touch I'd had in months. I breathed in her perfume, her pheromones, her scent. A tsunami of it all rode the flood of tit merely inches away from my chin, buffeting my senses. Overpowering. It defined her now in every way.

"Ri, g-get out. Leave me alone." I pleaded with her, already knowing it was a futile request.

"You don't want that." She sang with titanium enunciation.

"Wha - of course I fucking do!"

"I gave you so many chances." Confusion permeated me. I'd expected her to talk about the iron wrought, physical rection my body was stabbing her, just as she had before when she was drunk after the party. But she was talking about something else. My struggles absentmindedly slowed. "So many chances to say you hated me. So many reasons to agree with her and call me a bitch." Her hands moved up along my wrists and her fingers were forced into entwining with mine. Subconsciously, their size against my own made my stomach turn. Her hands seemed a lot bigger than mine, elegant fingers and calloused palms easily engulfing mine. "But you never did, did you?"

"What are you talking about?" My voice cracked, throat dry, knowing full well what she was talking about. I'd never been talking to Charlotte. And I was going to have to accept something I'd been in denial of this whole time. Deep down, that tether of attachment was stronger than I wanted to admit.

"Why? Why didn't you complain? Why didn't you talk all the shit you wanted to about me?" Her body pressed harder against me, seduction turning into something else. These were genuine questions.

Her breath washed over me, eyes hypnotically watching me, flashing with madness as she examined me, reading me. "You still want me, don't you?" I was speechless, mouth flapping open and closed. "You're addicted. " A beat later, she kissed me. Hard. Smacking the back of my head into the floor. Anger bloomed. This bitch was insane. Fuck the attachment. That was exactly why our relationship had ended. Furious, I turned my head side to side, unable to break the kiss. It was impossible. So I did the unexpected. I leaned in. I parted my lips. And I sank my teeth into that thick, juicy, purple coloured bottom lip of hers, biting down and making her squeal. Pulling away, my teeth clamped shut as she extracted herself.

Shock painted across her face. Then her smile returned, an even more unhinged twinkle sparkled. "I guess I'll have to make you admit it. Remember. You started the rough stuff first!" What happened next was faster than a bullet. Her giggle played in my ears as I opened my mouth to swear.

"Fu-" Ripping her fingers from mine she pulled her arm back. Knuckles cracked against my jaw, spinning my head and turning my brain into a crash test dummy.

Lights out.


When the lights came back on, the lights, ironically, were dim. Dusk had passed and it was now the middle of the night, a dim lamp illuminated my bedroom. Colours streaked For a moment, oil paints smeared on a canvas. I was almost tricked into thinking everything had been a warped dream. Until I felt the fabric in my mouth and the constraints around my wrists. "MHHHHPHHH!" I cried into the gag, springing against whatever bound me, making them pull tighter.

"Wakey, wakey." A voice teased my ears. "I was wondering when you'd wake up." She was laid next to me on her side, one hand propping up her head, fully nude, one fat tit oozing over the other, endless legs vanishing into my peripheral vision. My eyes bulged, scanning her up and down, over the peaks and valleys. Her new size was something to behold.  Everything it was before but even more. Bustier, thicker, stronger. It was so, so unfair. The hottest woman on the earth getting even hotter while I and whoever else she was taking size from became more insignificant. Letting her fingers graze over my chest, I noticed that I too was naked. Strapped to the headboard of my bed by what looked like sheets, mouth gagged with a haphazardly tied around my head. Testing the restraints angrily, I felt them tighten, cutting off more circulation to my hands. It didn't stop my attempts at freedom, grunting as they cinched painfully tight. Lifting her leg skyward with the poise of a ballerina, she casually let the meaty pillar fall onto my thighs. My ankles weren't tied but the weight of her leg was enough to keep my legs down.

"I wouldn't struggle too hard." She cooed. "Those are special knots. They only get tighter. Even I can't unknot them." She scoffed at my stricken expression. "Only one way out. Well, more than one, but either way I'll be getting what I want." Hooking her foot around my legs, she dragged me in, pressing my hip against the warm moistness of her crotch. "Can you guess what I want?"

"MHHHHHH!" I shouted into the gag.

She gasped then. "What?! God, get your mind out of the gutter, Paulie." Pretending to have understood my cries as something lewd she continued her villainous monologue. "Noooo, I don't wanna fuck. I'm thinking I'll withold that until you're begging for it." With every fiber of my being, I swore to myself that it would never happen. I hoped it would never happen. "Nah, I was just hoping for the truth. Y'know." She shrugged, rolling her eyes. "Admit it. Admit that deep down you do -" I chuckled into the gag, shaking my head side to side before she could finish, trying to get a tiny taste of victory by declining as quickly as possible.

Her fist hammered down onto my chest in response, caving in my solar plexus. An unimpressed expression graced her face. "Option 2 it is then." I didn't understand until she nodded to the right hand connected to the fist.

A bracelet. A metallic band made up of segments, with a little light. My aorta could have burst from how hard my heart clenched. Jerking my head up, I looked to my own wrists. The left one had a matching band, just peeking out from the knotted restraint. How? How? How?! HOW?! A hysteria swallowed me and, ignoring her, I poured every effort into pulling myself free.

The sheets binding me continuing tighter and tighter, crushing the slender wrists they held, lances of pain shooting down my limbs. Like a wolf, fixated on survival, knawing off it's paw off to escape a trap, I kept trying anyway. Ae Ri was talking but I channeled her out. My obliviousness to her efforts to calm me down stoked the fires of anger in her. A hand slapped onto my throat, pushing me down into the mattress, squeezing my windpipe. She lifted me by the neck and slammed me down, cracking a slat in the frame. Climbing onto me, she got in my face again. It was a position she seemed to enjoy, yet everytime she was on top, it was augmented. Size was fluid between our encounters and, this time, the aura around her was different.

"Don't ignore me, you little fuck." Although her eyes burned hot, a siberian ice eminated off of her. An anger colder than any temperature I'd experienced. "I came all this way so you could see this, you ungrateful asshole. I know how much you love it. You want to help me get bigger, don't you?" I gave a muffled response. "No matter how much you deny it, I can fucking feel it, Paul. I can smell it on you. I'm in your fucking head and I know, deep, deeeeep down, you want it just as much as I do." From somewhere a tablet appeared. She slapped it onto my chest, the screen under lighting the pendulous tit hovering over me, outlining the tiny bumps along her erect nipple. "So this is a gift. I waited, you know. It would have been easy to come here even bigger than this. But I stopped at 5'10 for you. I waited for you because I know how much you'd wanna see this. How much you'd wanna see me finally outgrow you - to fix nature's fuck up. To give me what I deserve and what you fucking wasted."

Spitefully, she jabbed at the tablet, inputting setting. "What did they say at the labs? Three inches per transfer, right?" Snorting, she continued tapping. "How about we try six?"

Biting at my gag, I wailed, screaming, pulling so hard on the sheets that I thought the bones in my wrist must be breaking. She hit the button. Bright, hot light poured out along my forearm. My body was slick with sweat, fear forcing me to overheat. I'd never been touching someone while the transfer happened. Feeling skin on skin as my body fell in upon itself. The transfers heightened my senses, the unnaturalness of it making everything clearer and distilled. Having Ae Ri atop me was a torrent of sensations.

Her weight grew, sinking the mattress around me and pushing my hips deeper. Fingers crawled longer around the branch I called a neck, their hold loosening as they did, her arm stretching longer in my point of view, a curved, muscled ramp up to the heavens, warping longer. My skinny middle thinned further between the trunks around me, further emphasising the disparity. Heels dragging up the bed, it felt as if her ass was consuming me. Air in my lungs didn't just overfill them, put painfully made my ribcage expand. It dragged on and on, aches radiating along my body as I shrank. And that was before she even started growing.

I knew exactly when that started. I knew because a quaking vibration rattled my teeth. It was her hand around my throat, rumbling, a horrible forewarning of what was coming. Typically, my shrinking would have stopped by the time she started growing, but this time things were clearly very different. A euphoric groan escaped Ae Ri, eyes shivering in her skull. Pulling her trembling hand back, she tucked her elbows near her waist and balled her hands into quivering fists, straightening her back, savouring every millisecond. Muscles swelled to attention - her traps inflating, seperation in her delts deepending and biceps engorging, an old, familiar, set of dusty blue veins pumping thicker along their length. "Ohhhh, ohhh fuck, I c-can feel it coming. P-Paul, it's - it's b-big."

I'm not sure if it was that prophecy triggering my body or if it was something else, but that's when the shrinking really started to hurt. My bones ached, marrow and calcium syphoned out magically, pumped into her. Muscle fibers withered and fat burned, all being devoured, added to the body that stretched and grew and expanded over me.

She was an obleisk, a towering, monstrous monument that elongated longer and wider above me, distorting reality as she eclipsed the view behind her more with every heartbeat, face rising away from me. Abs pulled taunt and then punched outwards, thicker, two at a time, obliques followed suit, stretching and then flexing back to their chunky shape, ribs creaked more barrel like as pectorals became slabs beneath the sun and moon of her breasts that obscured her ecstacy wracked face.

Hot cum spurted over my crotch and abs and chest as she bucked, the weight of her ass threatening to bend my thighs into concave curves as it's mass marched towards my knees. Each cheek probably had more muscle than my entire upper body at this point. Dense, firm and power laden. She bounced, rippling her tits and slapping, wobbling her glutes against me. Her rear was so wide that my point hips weren't visible at all anymore, buried under flesh. More cum blasted out as she reared back. "I'm getting s-so b-big." She half moaned, half laughed, arms bending in a curl motion until she was holding her head, lats and shoulders widening while her body continued to climb. Arching, her body jolted again, a burst of size throbbing her outwards, a seductive but pained moan and another orgasm splashing over me, soaking me.

My teeth were grit, still pulling on the restraints as my poor body flexed, spasming, size ebbing out of me. Suddenly, my half of the transfer ended. It stopped and I fell back, limp and frail and tiny. Ae Ri surged for a few seconds longer but eventually her growth dwindled and, panting, she slumped, arms falling to her sides and shoulder sloped, twtitching as her orgasm sent the last dreggs of her syrup oozing onto me.

I wasn't moving anymore, just happy that the pain had stopped. But as I recovered, I couldn't stop staring. Ae Ri looked magnificent. A mythological creature, too perfect and too large to be human, looking down at me. The 4'11 woman had almost completely traded sizes with me, scaled up to proportions that didn't make sense for her frame. So, so, so much bigger than me. I'd never, ever seen someone so big in my life. I grew up with tall parents but they didn't have the broadness and the muscle and the robustness that hung over me. I was a salmon trapped under a grizzly. As I stared at her, she was marvelling at me. At the twig between her thighs, each one far thicker than my emancipated waist. If I'd looked tiny to her before, now I probably seemed microscopic. Her unhinged smile returned then and she carefully planted a hand in my chest, noting how much of my pectorals it covered.

"I'm a full foot taller than you." She proclaimed in a huskier, deeper voice. Casting a glance at my arms, still tied to the bed, she looked surprised. "Wow. Look what you did, Paulie. If you hadn't struggled so hard those silly lil' knots would have slipped right off by now. But they still look too tight, don't they? Let's see if they're looser with you at 4'11." She smirked, sliding a larger finger delicately over the tablet that had fallen from my chest to the bed.

Escape had never really been an option and it was something I now knew. I couldn't let her take more of my size though. I squealed into the gag, trying to convince her to stop. Luckily, despite the sheets still being tight around my wrist, the muzzle she'd given me had loosened. Probing with my tongue, I pushed what I now realised was her underwear out from between my lips.

One word bounced free from my consciousness, dredged up from God knows where. I don't know how it came out, but it rolled off of my tongue immediately as a last bastion of hope. "Tangerines!" I rasped and coughed. "Tangerines. Tangerines!" Ae Ri's movement paused and her head creaked it's way into facing my direction. An excited, gleeful smile bubbled up and she discarded the tablet off of the bed.

"You used the safe word!" She gushed. "You remembered it! You - I... I knew, I knew it!" Laughing, she giddily glomping me into a shroud of a hug.

I stayed petrified in her grasp, inundated by her body, a toothpick in a closed palm. Amazed by my own gambit working, I breathed fast and shallow. I'd survived a little longer.

Chapter 13 - Tests by Kokoji
Author's Notes:

Sorry this has taken so long! Hopefully I've still got it after my long break. I've been agonising over a lot in this chapter so there might be some subtle tweaks later.

My fingers were beginning to go numb. Ae Ri had been ecstatic about me using the safe word. Somehow conjuring up that knowledge from deep down had paused her draining more size out of my body, but... I was still bound to the bed. And had been for a while.

Post safety word usage she'd hugged me for a while, giggling and shimmying around before planting huge, heart shaped, black lip stick marks all over my torso. Then, happily, she bounced around the bed, comparing her new size to various things in the room, her massive frame quaking the floor and shaking my even skinnier, even smaller form. At her size I, for some reason, expected her to be lumbering and oaf like, unable to move with her regular agility. The opposite was true. Graceful, controlled, lithe and firm and poised, she seemed even faster, more agile. A colossal feline, muscles fluid, shifting seamlessly, a predator in the wild. The only thing contrary to it all was her mammoth breasts. She actually had to hold them with an arm as she bubbily hopped around. I didn't doubt for a second that if she dropped them on me I'd be feeling a consciousness threatening impact. Yet, her one arm could hold them both securely, a vein across her defined, meaty forearm.

First she stood by my wardrobe, tittering, easily looking down at it's top. Running a finger along the edge, she let me know that I needed to dust better. I couldn't help but picture her hugging the box like structure, wrapping her arms around it and squeezing, turning the cheap wood into kindling and sending more of my life into entropy. She didn't though. Pleased with the size comparison, she moved away. Twirling, she went on to test her new body against other things.

The dresser at the end of my bed eventually drew her attention. Ae Ri had to bend at the hips to drop her tits onto it, a resounding slap echoing out. Their volume spread outwards in a heavy flood of flesh, sending my slim, cheap digital clock to the ground. Peering down at it, something visibly clicked in her mind. Her foot came up and then down, weight of her body guided to earth viciously. A crunch from out of my view signaled the clock's demise. "Oh, that was so easy to break." Ae Ri laughed, a new sparkle in her eye. "Like, you can't see, but my foot covered the whole thing." Putting an elbow down, beside her boob, she rested her chin in her hand and looked over at me, scanning me up and down. "I think you'd probably be pretty easy to break now too." She murmured, teasingly, blowing me a kiss before straightening up and heading to the door. All 6'4 of her filled the frame, head only an inch or so from the top, flared curves almost touching the edges, barely leaving any gaps of space to squeeze by. With her stood there, the door may as well be closed. Turning 180, she affixed her gaze to me and playfully bobbing up onto her toes gently, she tapped her head against the top of the frame. Pondering for a moment she sized me up and then looked to the slithers of space her body left as potential exit points. A smirk played on her lips and I knew she was thinking the same thing I just had. If I did escape she could literally just stand there and I had no exit. Grabbing the top of the frame, casually, effortlessly, she cranked out a dozen pull ups, dangling from her fingertips.

Dropping down, taunt muscles slowly relaxed, just a smidge more pumped than they'd been. God, she looks absolutely glorious. I hated that it was true, but it was. She'd become an evolved, sexier, stronger, bigger and better version of herself once again. At this size, with her proportions, she looked unreal. Intricate swells of muscle that moved in waves, outrageous curves flawlessly meshing into definition. Crafted by some occult magic or divine, omnipotent hands. Seemingly more than human. Beyond perfect. Running her tongue over her teeth, she grinned at me from a doorway that felt too small. I couldn't help but feel that she'd basically transcended people completely. While I...

While I had wasted away. A tomato shriveled and shrunked by the sun. Dwindled away bit by bit, broken down, chipped away until I laid on this bed, feet so far from the end that they would have previously hung off. This must be a nightmare or some twisted dream. But it wasn't. It was reality. Fuck, I couldn't even pinch myself to check. Since shrinking my arms had been pulled up from the mattress even more, blood flow restricted by gravity due to the angle of my limbs. I'd tried screaming for help earlier, while she kissed me all over, but; refusing to let her mood be soured, Ae Ri had regaged me, sticking a bundle of cloth into my mouth with one thick digit and proclaiming, "silly! You know no one can hear you in here." She was right. My house, small as it was, was sat between two others. Large gaps between them. Fuck me for moving into the suburbs.

Now, after her frolicking and prancing and posturing her size, she was laid next to me once more. Dominating the space on the bed despite positioning herself to give me room. Two thirds of the way down the bed and to the side, she'd laid her huge head on my ribs as she played on her phone. Idly her feet bobbed up and down, legs dangling off of the end of the bed, slightly diagonally, avoiding the dresser that she'd rearranged to make room. Faintly, I could hear those massive feet tapping the floor. I felt like a fawn trapped under the massive head of a tiger. A monster lounging on it's snack for later.

Escape wasn't impossible, right? I just had to be more tactful. No more screaming and struggling. I had to play into her psychosis just a little at least - open up a window of opportunity. Not outright give in, because that would be obvious, but not try to feverishly escape. Lower her defenses by placating her ego. After all, a physical struggle would be unimaginable now... Even before she'd ripped six extra inches out of me it would have been impossible.

So, when her head of raven hair shifted on my chest, silk spooling out all over, and she peered up to ask a question, I knew this could be a chance to loosen the noose.

"Are you hungry?" She asked. Slapping her forehead she laughed, "Duh, of course you are. Transfers." She shrugged. "I'm starving though. I think it's finally making me -" Teeth gnashed closed, lips peeled back over them as she winced, a roar vibrating my legs subtly, abs flexing. "Okay, it took a while but fuck - I seriously need to eat. Now." Jesus. I hadn't even considered how much a 6'4 Ae Ri would eat. And this was post transfer to boot. Twisting her body, Ae Ri began to move, gathering herself up.

"Hmmmmphhhhh!" I grunted into the gag.

She chuckled. "I know, chill! I'll bring some food up for you too. I'm gonna go raid your fridge."

"MHHHHHPH!" I grunted again, desperately trying to be un-gagged.

Standing near the foot of the bed, she gave me a dubious look. "You want to talk?" I nodded rapidly. "If you try somthing again, I will have to punish you." A chill ran through me. Her warning had a tone that made it sound as if 'punishing me' would be a horrible task. However, the large, sinister smile that stretched across her face said the opposite. "Still wanna talk?" This time I nodded more shallowly. Moving a step closer, she bent at the waist for a moment and, with one exceedingly long arm, plucked the fabric from my mouth.

"There's a -" I coughed to clear my throat. "There's a Chinese place here that has huge portions." I knew I had her attention when her eyebrows rose. "We both know you're gonna need more food than I have." I tried to be persuasive, sweetening the deal further. "I-if you order from my phone you can use a discount code I have." Silence swelled as Ae Ri thought about the offer, her gaze lasering into me, very obviously trying to weigh the offer's sincerity, calculating what risks ordering food would have.

"Okay." Came her simple answer, a slight nod accompanying it. There was a pause for a moment and her scarily contemplative expression hung briefly until it snapped away, a sweet smile replacing it. "Aw, I guess it'll be just like old times, won't it? You buying me food after a transfer." I guess I'd be using the discount code then. She bent again, stroking my cheek gently. "But right now. Fridge." With that statement she straightened and bound away, ducking slightly as she skipped out of the room and echoed heavily down the stairs.

Limply, I sunk back into the bed. At least I had earned the trust not to be regagged. Even if it was because the threat of her wrath was terrifying. I didn't know what type of punishment she had in mind. Hopefully, I wouldn't find out.

Downstairs I could hear clattering. Plates and cutlery, pots and pans, and cupboard doors. The fridge beeping because it had been left open too long joined in the chorus. A distant, joyful moan rumbled. Time dragged on while she plundered the kitchen.

Scrunching my toes, I squeezed my lifeless hands into fists, a stomach cramping pain in my middle. This whole situation was a frustrating metaphor for our relationship. Me stuck, hungry and wanting, while Ae Ri is casually taking and taking and taking. Controlling my breathing, I tried to dull the pain stabbing in my middle. It felt like hours of torture. Eventually the sound of approaching, creaking footsteps was enough to marginally distract me. Opening my eyes I was surprised to see her teetering, holding a tray laden and piled and stacked with food, a huge sharing packet of doritos held in her teeth.

Placing the tray down on the dresser she dropped the doritos, grabbed a plate, and rounded over to me. "Open wide!" She chimed, sitting down and drawing the mattress and everything on it towards her weight. Eyes widening, I followed the order, eager for any sustenance. A finger sandwich, something you might find in a summer picnic, was carefully fed to me. Chewing gratefully, I groaned in relief. Infuriatingly, the flavours were sublime. She'd made me thin, little meatball marinara and mozzarella sandwiches. Something I'd told her was my favourite a long, long while ago. A paradoy of a happy 1950s housewife, she beamed as I ate, munching down a sandwich at a time. But it didn't last long. Only a few sandwiches in, I could actually see my stomach beginning to swell outwards. God, this was pitiful. By the seventh thin segment of bread and meat and cheese, I let out a whine.

"W-wait. I'm getting full."

Her eyebrows knit together. "Seriously?" She looked at the food in her hand, dwafed by the plate like diameter of her appendage. Taking it between two fingers she lifted it up and popped it into her mouth like an amuse-bouche. It was gone in a flash. Snuffed away, less than a snack, just a morsel. "Gosh, that could never fill me up. I'd need a million of them." Turning to face me, a glint sparkled in her eye and there was a tug at the corner of her lips. "Like, seriously, you'd have to be pretty shrimpy for this to fill you up. Don't you think so... Shrimp?" I bit the inside of my cheek, willing myself not to have a mental break down.

Happily she continued to eat the rest of the sandwiches she'd prepared, inhaling food, a greedy, overfed glutton. But even as I thought that, I knew she looked anything but a glutton. Her shoulder dancing hypnotically with tone as she moved, almost artistically. Her abs were protruding out, packed with food, but that would be burnt away quickly. She wasn't a glutton. She was a roaring inferno, hungry for more fuel. Hungry for fuel to help her grow. My dick stirred and, quickly, I chomped down on the inside of my cheek, desperate not to be aroused by her.

Utilising her impressive wingspan she reached over to the dresser and extracted my phone from the tray, now also moving onto another source of food, sandwiches depleted. Casually, she held the phone up in front of me, using my face to unlock it. I felt a twinge in my stomach. She'd invaded my house and now she was invading my phone. Somehow the latter felt even more personal and private. A tiny beacon of who I was, locked behind a password. One she'd just bypassed, violating my privacy even more. I hoped she didn't go into my Internet history.

Opening uber eats, she quickly began browsing through. "Is this the Chinese place?" Quickly, she'd zoned right in on the correct restaurant, searching my order history and now offering the screen up to me again.

"Yeah, that's it."

"Wow, you've been getting some small orders." She mumbled, scrolling through the list that spanned months. "No wonder you're looking so scrawny." The side of a sly smirk was visible. She was laying on the teasing thick this time, probably testing my resolve not to shout. Biting back the urge to scream that I was like this because of her, I let the bait go, a masterful act of restraint.

Moving on, she began tapping, starting a new order, adding items, piling on the order. My imagination pictured the cart total climbing, climbing faster than Ae Ri up the wall in the video I watched all that time ago. "You want some spicy noodles? You might get hungry later. Wait, they do ribs but none of your orders had them. Why don't you get the ribs?" She paused, looking up at me. I was caught off guard. She'd remembered what I'd ordered while we were going out and somehow memorised all my pass orders at a glance. However, even more confusingly, she kept switching from unhinged maniac that was too big to be stopped, to dotting, caring, almost maternal girlfriend. Despite being my ex. I guess maniac meant anything could be expected though. The flickering change in mood was a symptom of a more overarching problem.

"They're in that sauce I don't like." I mumbled, feeling sheepish that we were having such a normal conversation in this very irregular situation.

"Oh. Don't worry, I'll get you the noodles with chicken then." Not a care in the world, she went back to ordering, cleaning out a pack of cookies. "Man, these guys are gonna think you're having a party." She laughed, reaching for yet more food. "I'm ordering sooooo much."

A familiar sensation gripped me. The unfairness of her being a bottomless pit while my stomach turned into a grape with each transfer. It reminded me of what Dr. Wilson had said. "Are you actually hungry?" I asked, bluntly. Turning to me, I could see she was surprised by the question. "Or are you just forcing yourself to eat?"

Swallowing audibly, throat bobbing up and down, Ae Ri began to smile. "What makes you ask that, Paulie?"

"Did you do it on purpose? Were you stealing my weight on purpose?" A cold crept into my voice. "Dr. Wilson told me why I lost so much muscle and weight. He said Hamilton read about diet and exercise having affects on the transfers. He said it was in a Korean scientific paper."

Laughter. Beautiful, joyful, evil, spiteful, vile laughter encompassed me. "Ohhhh, I mean, I tried to tell you." She said shrugging.  "But you got all riled up at the idea that it was our fault. I hardly even had to give you a nudge and boom, you went crazy!" Snorting, her laughter grew in volume, breasts jiggling as she rocked back and forth.

"You're a fucking bitch!" I snarled, pulling on my restraints all over again, rapidly falling back into a while wind of rage. "All that fucking time I thought you were helping me! You... You were farming me for size!" It just made her laugh harder, wiping tears from her eyes, leaning back and letting her boulderous abs flex right in my line of sight.

"Oh! Oh my God! Farming you for - holy shit, I love it! I guess that's exactly what I did!" She leaned in, squeezing and groping me. "Maybe I should do it now, huh? You're looking pretty skinny so I should totally fatten you up really nicely and then -" She made a sucking sound, audibly inhaling air through her pursed lips, upper body expanding cartoonishly as her diaphragm drew air in and she sat straighter, gradually flexing her body - "Drink it all up?" Curling one arm around she gave her own melon a quick squeeze, pushing out her back to emphasise them as much as possible.

I'd been so dumbfounded by the absolute lack of compassion or guilt that I'd been stunned silent. Until I snapped. "You're a FUCKING CUNT! I HATE YOU! I WISH WE NEVER -" A catcher mitt clapped over my mouth, thumb under my eye while her fingers curled all the way around my jaw, nails digging into my neck, completely muffling any noise I made. The vice around my face closed, pressure increasing harder and harder. It was a reminder that, if she wanted to, she could very easily put me in a world of hurt.

Yet, she wasn't mad, she was still laughing, letting my rage filled screams roll off her back easily. "Aw, you should really calm down, skinny. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but piss me off and I'll fucking hurt you." The cheerfulness bled out of her words, her smile dropping as the sentence drew on. She let me go, leaving me quiet as a mouse. "Now, since you're so curious, I think it's story time. So be a good little boy, and shut the fuck up." Back to jovial, she booped on my nose for each of the last four words. "So, ever since I heard about size tech, I did everything in my power to learn about the transfers. First step was getting Charlotte and I transferred onto the project. Then I started researching. I had access to all the papers those nerds produced from the beginning. I read everything. And that's why I know shit even the idiot 'experts' don't. Like, for example, it's not just size that's effected by the transfers. It's a chance to rewrite your whole fucking metabolism." The insane gleam in her eye had returned. Ae Ri had clearly been bursting to talk about this. To unveil to someone just how smart she was and just how much planning had gone into recent events. "I was eating tons on purpose, stuffing myself until it fucking hurt." She giddily giggled. "It forced my stomach to stretch after it had already grown, making it as big as possible, and it pushed my body's engine to run faster and faster. To help change me even on a molecular level. I always struggled to put on weight, so I knew this was my chance to change everything."

"But... Why would you try to speed up your metabolism?"

A stare that felt like a bolt of lightning struck me. Then it softened. "Aw, you're too cute when you're asking questions." She munched a handful of seasoning dusted triangles and mulled over my question. "A slow metabolism is good for putting on weight - muscle or fat - but my metabolism has always been really fast." Another handful crunched into her mouth. "So I leaned into it... I pushed myself to really eat. To force mysel to handle more, stomach more." She swallowed. "Because isn't it fucking hot?" Extracting a single doritos, she placed it on her tongue, dragging it between her ivory teeth and decimating it behind her juicy, lipstick covered lips. "I eat and I eat and I eat." She patted her middle. "Every single bite, every calorie, just makes my body grow bigger." Flexing a bicep thicker than my calf, she nodded to it. "Right now all this food," with her other hand she pointed at her stomach. "Is being turned into nutrients to make this bigger." Now she tapped her bicep. "Strands of muscle being rebuilt. Thicker. Stronger." She bounced the muscle up and down. I felt my stomach turn at the sight. Passively she was growing right fucking now. "Getting so full I can barely move, making myself guzzle down protein and calories and, most importantly, knowing I'm eating so much more than you. " She grabbed my branch of a leg, lifting it up and shaking the meatless limb. "Well, any skinny, scrawny, little bitch like you, anyway." A chuckle escaped her. "Remember after the first transfer what you said to me? 'Really think you can handle that much food?' Still think that, Paulie?" She asked, gesturing to the food around her. "I fucking love it, you know. I love that I can eat enough food for a family. Because I deserve it more than them. I deserve it more than you. Isn't it hot that I have eat your house dry? That I empty your wallet for one fucking meal? I'm like a plague of locusts. Your whole crop is gone and I'm still eating while you waste away and I get bigger." She shot me a little wink and this time, chomped a dorito in half with her teeth bared. "Plus, hedonism suits me. Why shouldn't I be able to eat whatever I want and still be the sexiest bitch in the world?"

A deep, bottomless melancholy washed over me. I couldn't muster up the energy to be angry. I just felt cheated and indignant and... Terribly, horribly, viscerally sad. She'd been sucking size out of me and purposefully draining my wallet and she was getting off on it. I felt used and worthless, stupid for not seeing it earlier. "Was any of it real?" The words were uttered, brimming with a despondent hollowness.

Barking a laugh, she cooed at me, finding the annihilation of my self worth to be funny. Crushing up the doritos left in the bag, like dry bones in her fist, she lifted it and up ended a corner at her lips. A whole sharing bag gone in minutes. Still chewing, she shifted, moving towards me, reclining and pressing her robustness against me, she hugged me. Licking the left over dust from her lips, she swallowed, curling her form around me. Long, long, powerful legs pushed under mine, mammaries swallowing my chest and her head just above mine. "Paulie, do you know why I'm here?"

"Because you're a monster and you're not done with me yet?"

This time the laugh was close enough to rattle my ears. "I like you, moron." I didn't know what to believe. What was real with this succubus and what was a sickly sweet lie?  "When I first saw you, I knew I could milk you for your height. I mean, come on, you were practically salivating the second you saw me." That was a fair assessment. "You made it so easy. But, honestly, it didn't matter who it was. Whoever was donating height to me, I was going to be taking a whole lot more than they planned to give."

"Is this supposed to make me feel better?" I croaked, staring at the ceiling.

Tutting, she shushed me. "That's how it started. I saw you as an easy target. I mean, your lil' mommy issues gave you some serious Freudian -" Stopping, she shook her head. "Look, what I'm trying to say is: You, no matter how pathetic you are, wriggled and squirmed into my life in a way I didn't see coming and... Well, I got attached." She gave me a squeeze, more of her warm body mashing against me, her breast spilling over my chest in a tsunami, bloated abs grinding against my hip. "Remember how I said you were mine? I meant that, Paulie." Her breath was tickling my ear, heat from her skin warming my cheek. Pressing her forehead against the curve of the top of my head, her nose touched the top of my ear, lips talking directly into it as if it were a microphone. The more she spoke in her hushed tone, the sharper her pronunciation became. "That's because I like you. Let's be real, you're not on my level. You're pretty fucking worthless. But... You were cute and obedient. You showered me in attention and love. I could lead you anywhere I wanted. Like a puppy. My puppy. And when something is mine, I get very possessive." Her head lifted then and she took my chin, turning me to face her. Pressing her forehead to mine, we were now staring at one another. Deep, deep brown, sunset flecked eyes watched me as I got lost in them. "Every single inch of you. All mine. No matter how far you run, or how well you hide, I'll be coming." Goosebumps covered my entire body. Coloured drained from my face. "And even if you pretend you don't want to be mine, I know you love me. You can play hard to get all you want, but eventually I'm gonna have you again. I'll have you on your knees. Where you belong. Worshipping me." She paused. "Do you understand?"

Instead of ranting and raving, or giving in to despair, I bottled that up and played the game. I nodded and then, submissively, I broke eye contact, casting my line of sight down. A ploy to make her think I was embarrassed to say what came next. Pulling on the restraint, shuffling closer to her, I whispered. "I mean... I... I did miss you." I waited, breath shallow, pulse beating in my ears. I don't know if it worked, but Ae Ri began to softly laugh, moving up and cradelling me down against her bosom.

"Of course you did. I'm a lot to miss."


Laid there, under the weight of her curves, we stayed quiet, basking in the silence. I could hear her stomach gurgling, body digesting, stomach receding a little at a time. I tried not to think about what she said. About her body slowly growing even right now, fed by a whole kitchen's worth of food. I chewed the inside of my cheek slowly, trying not to be turned on by her mere presence, focusing my mind on escape. Struggling to not feel her; her mass on me, her soft, supple curves, her firm slabs of muscle, her slow, rhythmic breathing moving my body, her warmth... Her size. My body responded no matter how hard I strained my brain, the vestiges of my lust skirting around the edges of my consciousness and stirring up my libido. For some reason, although I knew she could feel my rock hard member, she didn't bring it up, instead, curiously, just cuddling up to me.

"Can I talk?" I asked, voice miniscule. Conversation would be better at distracting me, simmering my mind. She nodded and, I asked for permission to ask questions, to find out more about the real her. That must have stroked her ego, because happily, she allowed it, saying that she'd 'lied to me enough,' and that I had 'earned' some of the truth. "So... The goal was always to take my height?"

"Yep."

"Was anything you said in our first meeting real?"

"Well, we were a genetic match. If we weren't, trust me, you would have known after a transfer." She laughed. "Oh, that whole story about me being bullied was real. I just left out some of the later details..."

Two bombshells had been dropped on me in quick succession. "Wha - what do you mean? What would have happened if we weren't a match? And - and what did you leave out?" I asked, moving to look at her.

Ae Ri was checking my phone. I hardly noticed the fact that she didn't need to use my face to unlock it. She scoffed, disengaging from the embrace she had me in. "Food is gonna be here soon." She got up from the bed. "You only get one answer before I go get it. Choose wisely, Paulie."

Another infuriating game. This was her flexing control over me, loving the power. Okay. Play the game. Talk about her and keep feeding that fat, oversized ego. "O-okay. Tell me about the bullying, please."

"Hmmm." My wardrobe was open, a 6'4 giant blocking any view of the inside, picking out clothes and holding them up against her, discarding items over her shoulder. "Well, two girls did bully me." Metal hangers screeched along the rail and a shirt from one of them was extracted out. She tried to slip it on, the hem stopping just below her waist, only half covering her belly button. Seams along the armpit looked close to bursting, the fabric pulled tight over her back without even attempting to fasten the buttons. There was no way the shirt would close. "They targeted me because I was small. They'd beat me up." Even though it was an act of futility, she tried to close the two edges of material together, gripping them and pulling hard. My eyes widened as I watched, brain flashing back to the beast mode t-shirt. "They'd steal my lunch money and write crap all over my desk. The teachers were useless. They didn't stop anything. So it kept going." She grunted, pulling the edges closer, making my heart skip, cock inflating steadily. "Until..." The fabric warped around her, straining along her back. "I had..." Despite her herculean strength, the edges didn't even begin to reach her erect, pink nipples. "Enough." A extra dose of strength accompanied the last word and a sharp shearing of fabric kissed my ears. She'd just ripped my shirt open, the patch under the armpit tearing completely open to expose her ochre lat. I couldn't see the other side but assumed it was the same. Ae Ri chuckled, reaching around, hugging herself and slipping her fingers into the torn armpits. She ripped the material asunder, pulling it off in handfuls of scraps.

The story was left on pause as she admired her own handy work. "So... What did you do?" I asked, quietly, mouth dry, brain far too lust addled for it's own good by the display she'd put on.

"Hm?" Peering over her shoulder at me, almost just reminded of my existence, a vainglorious smile formed, seeing I'd been pulled in by her almost lascivious actions. Chomping down on the inside of my cheek, I willed the iron mast to go down, tasting blood on my tongue. "Oh, I ruined them." Such a casual tone didn't match the darkness of the statement. "Those two taught me that brawn wasn't the only way to win fights. I dug into their lives and I got all the fucking dirt I could. I found out that one girl's parent was cheating on her husband. The other girl was racking up debt on her 'emergency credit card'. Rich bitch." She spat the last phrase. "She thought she was untouchable. They both did. Right up until I hit them with the blackmail." A grossly gleeful giggle grew in volume. "I brought them down to my level. I made them beg me not to release the info. And that's how I got two slaves." Ae Ri was holding a baggy hoodie that I had tucked away in my wardrobe. She held it up. "God, I wish you'd kept some of your bigger clothes. All of these are so small! Like, they're gonna be crop tops at best." She unzipped the black material and began to shrug it on. The arms were stuffed with muscle, sleeves ending just below her elbows.

"You used them as slaves?" I was still flabbergasted by the callousness with which I'd been told this story. She had zero remorse.

"Yeah. For most of the school year. I'd use them for all sorts of stuff. I'd make them get me lunch, or beat up people who annoyed me - Oh, I'd even make them fight each other. That was actually hysterical!" She zipped the hoodie up and, as she'd predicted, the material left a sea of underboob visible above her back to trim waist. Stretched over her perky breasts, the zipper slowly wound back down until it reached an equilibrium between stress and tactile strength. "They'd bloody each other up until I was satisfied... The bigger one always seemed to win." Gaze becoming glassy, Ae Ri seemed to remember something long forgotten. "They both disappeared at the end of the school year. One got sent to a boarding school and the other went with her dad abroad. Her parents got divorced. But, it's because of those two that I decided... I'd manipulate any one and any thing to get my way. But one day... One day, I'd be the biggest, baddest bitch around. I'd be able to just take whatever I wanted." Spinning around, still bottomless, she faced me. "And with your help, my dream came true!" Kissing her black lips to her finger tips, she blew another kiss to me. "I still don't get why you'd want to give this up." She shrugged. "Size and stature and everything it let's you do. Pretty fucking stupid, Paulie. But it's okay. I'll protect you no matter how small you get." Glancing at my phone, she cursed. Searching the wardrobe more seriously, she pulled out a pair of shorts. "These'll have to do." Dragging them on, I watched as her calves and then thighs and then ass progressively overfilled the material more and more. They didn't fit. Her girth was far too much and her wide hips were popping seams with every manuever. They hugged her like a second skin, lycra without being lycra.

Taking care not to explode the fabric, she darted away with small movements, ducking out of the doorway and leaving me imprisoned in my own bed. 'No matter how small you get...' Sighing, I looked down at my rigid dick. "Fuck you, man."


The front door opened and shut. Downstairs, it sounded as if Ae Ri was raiding the kitchen again. I could only imagine the frenzied tornado she'd become now that the food had arrived. I baulked at the idea of how much of a hole had been gouged into my wallet. After rattling around, she returned, numerous bags of food hanging from her arms, another haul of snacks cradled against her chest. Carefully she put them down and disrobed again, not caring as more of my clothes was turned into rags.

Sitting down, she shimmied her ass over to my legs and sat cross legged on the bed. Hunched over, the treasure she'd secured was torn into. Staring at the mounds of muscle in her back, I was forced to listen to a rabid wolverine feasting. Crinkling bags, the popping of containers, smacking lips and moans of pleasure. Earlier had been part one of a two part meal. Her words resonated in my head again. 'Isn't it hot that I have to empty your wallet for a single meal?' 'Every bite is helping to fuel me grow.' A shiver ran through me and I felt butterflies in my stomach, once more imagining how much this must have cost. That familiar, creeping sexual desire bloomed in me as she ate. The disparity between us. The difference. The unfairness. The bulging ropes and strands of muscle right in front of me. I could just imagine her hunched over form throbbing bigger, inching larger, muscles fed stronger as more and more nutrients were stuffed into her bottomless gut.

Fuck. Her words had wormed into my head, right? This wasn't me, this was just her twisting my thoughts, manipulating me, conditioning me... Right? Or was this what I wanted? Goggling, watching, my dick painfully remained diamond hard, precum oozing out as my blue balled balls plused. I clenched my teeth, squeezing my eyes closed, wriggling my hips and straining everything in me, begging my stupid brain to shut the fuck up and stop being turned on by this crazy bitch.

"Oh my God!" My eyes fluttered open. Ae Ri was looking at me with worry. "I totally didn't think you'd be hungry again, I'm so sorry!" Stuffing a spring roll into her mouth she put down her own food and moved towards me, misunderstanding my outward turmoil. Pulling my noodles out of one of the bags, she fished for a spare set of chopsticks and snapped them apart. Dexteriously, she got a huge wad of noodles and guided them to my mouth. "Mhhhph!" She grunted through her mouthful, "Oppheen!" I wasn't hungry. I listened though, because explaining what my actual issue had been would probably piss her off. An insistent, niggling splinter of guilt was in my side too. I shouldn't be fooled by her potentially faux emotions, but the worry on her face had wriggled under my skin. It made me feel bad for how angry I was. Not bad enough to trust her, of course.

After gulping down the first delivery of hand fed food, I turned my face away from the second offered bundle of noodles. "Ri, could I... Feed myself?" I asked, using the nickname that I'd used a thousand times while we were dating.

Frowning, her head went askew, a look that said 'really' painted across her gorgeous face.

"Please. I won't do anything, I swear. I... My hands are so fucking numb, Ri. I just wanna get some blood back into them and - and it would mean you don't need to feed me. You can keep eating." She didn't budge, unmoving besides one eyebrow inching up. "Ri, what could I even do? I'm... I'm way too small to over power you. I couldn't get away even if I tried." I did my best impression of puppy dog eyes. Then I cursed myself for doing it, acting like a 'puppy,' just like she said.

But my efforts bore fruit. "Fine." She huffed, deflating as she rolled her eyes. Putting the noodles back, she got off the bed, the mattress practically wheezing in relief. "Lemme get some scissors."

Disappearing briefly, she returned with a pair I barely recognised. "I have two conditions though, Paulie." She said, rounding to me side, towering over my laid out form.  I got the sense that I was a student being chastised. "One:" She flipped her index finger up. "No stupid shit. Seriously. I've been nice so far, but I will make you regret it." I nodded franticly in response. "Good. And two..." Her middle finger joined the index. "You have to compare sizes with me!" The sentence was conjoined, squealed at a surprisingly high pitch and brimming with excitement. The intimidating, overbearing aura was gone, smoke in the wind, and a huge, pearly smile split her face.

I almost laughed. Flip flopping from murderous to cutely eager was becoming a patented move at this point. Was bipolar on the list of her mental conditions? "S-sure." I finally agreed. Clapping her hands together, she hopped on the spot, shaking the room and sending an earthquake through her breasts. They jostled even more as she leaned in, thrilled to be getting her way. With a shockingly delicate touch, she snipped away at my restraints and, for the first time in what felt like days, my hands fell, blood rushing back, in beat with my heart. Pins and needles throbbed as I cupped my hands together, desperately trying to get some feeling into my fingers.

My recovery was interrupted. Fingers strangled my arm, a hand engulfing my wrist and a portion of my forearm. In a whirlwind of movement I was yanked off the bed. Initially, I thought Ae Ri had lifted me clean into the air. I went into a free fall for a moment, thudding onto my feet and swaying, vertigo smashing my senses. It took me a moment, staring at the huge feet that flanked mine, to understand something. Getting off of my bed left me falling back to the ground. Ae Ri had pulled me off the bed horizontally, not up into the air. Stomach churning, I felt queasy, my size really becoming apparent now that I was verticle. I was miniscule, and those feet looked like they were close to double the size of my thin, slender ones. Panning my head up, I drank my Korean ex's long, sculpted form in, dreading to see just how much I'd be looking up at her. The dread mounted right up until I was looking straight. My eyeline had me looking just below her collarbone. Massive tits inches from my face below, her proud, self satisfied, cocky, conceited grin hovering inches above.

"Oh. My. GOD! You look so adorable!" She was actually trembling, fists up near her face, arms compressing her breasts so that they muffin topped out around them in all directions. Stepping in, she bent at the knees, bringing her face down, closer, forcing the illusion on me that she was growing over me, making my body retreat back and down, shrinking me into myself. She, on the other hand, filled the world. Eyes sparkling, the giant soaked my size in. The switch. The change. The unnatural flip in sizes. We'd almost traded places completely and I could see how utterly entranced that made her. The same thing that sent dread through every molecule in me was sparking through her, electricity skipping over myelinated sheaths. "How does it feel?" I watched her pupils dilate. "How does it feel looking up at me, shrimp?" Each syllable was packed with a ecstatic energy, her emphasis on the word 'me' pounding into all the fears I'd had months ago. I smelt the arousal growing heavy in the air, making me unconsciously salivate.

Muscular arms flexed around me, pinning my twigs flat as tits puffed up over my shoulders, around my meager chest and right up into my chin. Completely effortlessly, she stood straight, taking me skywards with her. Spinning, I was taken on a ride with her, skinny, bony body pressed against her hot, thick, solid one. Balls aching, my dick throbbed, my brain riddled with the sensation of her against me, lilac perfume slotting little chemicals into receptors and forcing serotonin into my system even thought I didn't want it  there. "Put me down, please, Ri." I said, attempting to keep the warring emotions in me out of my voice.

Good manners did the trick. Unceremoniously, she dropped me, my full 12 inch journey ended abruptly as I jarringly landed to stand in front of her. Smirking, she reached up, stretching her arms and tensing lithe, flexible muscles, towering above. I was acutely aware that she was purposefully trying to make me feel small. It was working, looking up at her, I realised she could drop her chin on top of my head without even tip toeing. Producing a tape measure, seemingly from the air, she held it out, catching me off guard. "Measure me."

My dick oozed precum just from the thought of seeing her height, seeing the numerical value of her size. Then I snapped back to reality. Stop. Enjoying. This. "B-but don't you already know your height?" I asked.

"Uh, duh! Of course I do. But I want to see the number. And I want to see your little face when you see the number." Blood boiling, I maintained my poker face, only my nostrils flaring as an indication of my indignation. Her uncanny ability to make my brain her residence was so annoying. Pulling levers, pressing buttons, she moulded me into whatever shape she wanted, whenever she wanted. The only safe place was away from her. Even if my penis disagreed. I took the tape measure.

Taking her place at the wall, she stood ramrod straight and waited for me. Awkwardly, I edged closer. Hooking the tape under her heel, I listened to it rattle as I extended it, trying not to focus on the human embodiment of sex that was stood expectantly waiting for me to read her height. But a problem became apparent. I'd pulled the tape measure taunt, arm stretched up over my head, but I couldn't see the numbers properly. Ae Ri reached up to pin the tape there. "Come on, midget, go find something to stand on." Her voice became a tittering laugh as she teased me. Scuttling away, I looked for something to stand on. It felt surreal moving through my home at such a starkly small scale, as if I were walking through some carnival fun house version of my place.

Retrieving a chair from a room I used as my office, I pulled it through to the bedroom and hopped up on it. For the first time in what felt like an age, I was looking down at my ex. But it felt all wrong. I still felt like a tiny waif and, even on the chair, I really wasn't much taller than her. Keeping my mind on the task at hand I read off her height. "6'7!?" I blurted in surprise.

Boisterous, emphatic laughter echoed out and the top of Ae Ri's head dropped down. "You're too easy, Paulie." When I'd left for the chair she'd propped herself up on her toes to slightly boost her height. I should have known. All this woman did was manipulate the truth.

"6'4..." I read off her height more begrudgingly.

"Aw, don't look so mad!" Grinning up at me, her head tilted and I felt the air around us grow heavy in anticipation of something coming. Leaning forwards, she pressed a fingertip to my chest. "Wouldn't wanna donate a few more inches to see what I really look like at 6'7... Would you?" The question alone made me feel queasy.

"I... Uh... I..." I couldn't tell her to fuck off. I couldn't. But I couldn't agree either.

"Don't you want to see me bigger? You have been thinking about it, haven't you?" My heart skipped. How the fuck did she know?! How was she always in my head?

"B-but you're already so big!" I parried the question, trying to deflect and compliment her at the same time, praying it would be enough.

"I'm not big enough, Paulie." The notion that she was 'big enough' had apparently angered her, her words slicing into me. "I want to be the biggest."

"But that's... That..."

"I thought you were being a good boy, Paul? Don't you want your mistress happy?"

"I do! I... I do, but I just -" Skipping straight over her new appointed title, trying not to get sucked into donating more Height, I stuttered. Abruptly, she grabbed my hands. Warm, soft, heavy, luscious, perfect weights filled them, filling my palms and pushing my fingers apart. Knees suddenly weak, I felt my balls painfully flex, dick vibrating with hunger. Her fingers forced mine to massage, kneading the gargantuan breasts in front of me. Looking down, I could see veins faintly, rivers through the glorious mound of tit. Her nipples slowly began to expand, a breathy sigh leaving her. If I thought her scent was strong earlier, I was wrong. The air grew humid and musty with the heady smell of sex.

"Your hands feel so fucking small. Look how big you made these, Paul. Look how f-fucking massive you made them. Don't you like them big?" My mouth flapped open and closed, brain stalling like an engine in an over worked car. "Don't you?" She asked with more force, continuing to maintain burning eye contact.

"I d-do."

"Wouldn't they be even better bigger? They would, right? Right?" I didn't have time to respond anymore, her hushed words coming faster and faster. "So why don't you make them bigger? Why don't you make me bigger? Give me just a little more, Paulie. Give me a little more of yourself. A slither. A few inches. You never liked being big anyway, right? And you're so fucking short now. What's one or two inches? Nothing. So why not?"

"I'm - I'm scared." I confessed, blubbering the words out. "T-tangerines." I used the safe word, hoping the magic would work twice, hands trembling against the ocean of breast, slight ripples apparent on their surface from my fearful movements.

But then, as if a switch flipped, the tension in the room was sucked away. Ae Ri stepped back, letting my hands fall and causing her boobs to bounce. "That's fair enough. The world must be pretty scary when you're this woefully, pitifully small." Hurtful words matched with a disdainful,  disappointed look. Honestly, it pained me. It made me want to please her. I shoved those thoughts away. She hooked her hands under my arms, hoisting me up and then down off of the chair.  "It's your turn to be measured, shorty!" Rays of sunshine in her voice, she was back to happy, playfully skipping aside, allowing me to take my position. Confused, reeling from the interaction we'd just had, I stepped into place, still consumed by the intensity she'd bore down onto me.

Numbly, I hardly registered her measure me. She joked about me being a certified dwarf at 5'4, pointing out how I'd gone from top percentile to bottom percentile in height for guys. Conversely, she'd leapt up to what was probably in the top percentile of height for either gender now. Or so she said.

After being measured, she whisked me away from the wall, ushering me to the bed. Pushing me onto the mattress, she thrust my food back into my hands. "Come on, eat up! You need it." I couldn't tell if this was genuine or if she was 'fattening me up.' Feeling like I was about to burst into tears, I ate. I didn't have the energy to seperate fact from fiction right now. I needed to process my size. Even if I did escape... My life was going to be completely different.

We ate. Ae Ri chattered on every now and then, but for the most part she was preoccupied ploughing through her food. That suited me well because right now I didn't want to act or talk or anything. I couldn't finished my food but stopped while she continued on. Realising I was done, somehow, she picked up the pace, inhaling faster, vacuuming up my leftovers. Gradually, my room became a landfill of containers and wrappers. All while I sat and passively let it happen. Ae Ri either didn't mind or didn't care about the mess as, as soon as she was done, a light bulb lit up in her mind.

"Hey, let's go watch Netflix and cuddle! We haven't done that in ages!" I wasnt given a chance to agree or disagree. Instead my hand was eaten up by her larger one and I was being dragged through my house. Staggering and stumbling behind her, I tried to glimpse an escape route. My breath caught in my throat as we hit the bottom of the stairs. My eyes locked onto the front door and, more importantly, my keys dangling from the lock. When she collected the food she must have forgotten the keys there! Hope flourished. That one slip up meant anything was possible.

Entering the front room, my captor stomped over to the two seater couch that sat cosily in the corner, dragging me behind her. My assumption that we were going to sit side by side was shattered immediately. Letting go of my hand, Ae Ri took two heavy, pounding steps and launched into a horizontal flight. Heart lurching in surprise, I witnessed her bulk twisting through the air for a millisecond, just before a meteoric impact came down onto the leather clad seats. The frame must have had some structural damage. She'd positioned herself so that her head and shoulders were propped up by one armrest and her legs were draped over the other end, occupying the entire couch space with her magnificent body, breasts still wobbling from her charged dive.

"C'mon, come cuddle." She said, folding her hands behind her head and relaxing.

"Um... Where should I..." Sit wasn't the right word but I really didn't know what she had in mind.

"Right here." Her tone made it sound like the most obvious answer in the world and she disengaged one arm to pat her chest, right between her two bosoms.

"Won't I be heavy?" I asked, genuinely worried. Her snort of derision killed the worry. Fine. Fuck her comfort, I shouldn't have even considered it anyway. Walking over, I gingerly put a hand down on her shoulder, trying to spread my weight before I really placed it down on her. I couldn't help but notice how good she felt. How smooth and soft her skin was, the muscle in that capped shoulder supple and -

Her free arm snaked around my waist and, with a bulge of her bicep, I was carried onto her, forced to straddle the spot between her waist and her hips. I could feel the furnace that was her sex, burning near my butt. Her hips were so wide that my knees were pushed apart, calves angled off of the couch because her ass was dominating the entire depth of the cushion. "You're a feather weight, Paulie." She said with an air of superiority. "Now, come on." That same arm brought me crashing down into her, my face slamming down into the space between her breasts, the bone there rattling my brain. Giggling, Ae Ri used her arms to squeeze her tits together, sucking me into her cleavage. Vision rapidly lost in the surge of lilac perfumed breast, I squirmed. My ears were taken next and suddenly I was stuck in a humid prison, the back of my skull being the only patch of my head not completely submerged by the plush swells of voluptuousness.

It would be a lie to say I hated this. I disliked the lack of any control in the situation, but the whole thing was beyond sexy. Eaten by tit, her heart beat thudding strong in my ears, I could feel her every micro-movement from her. Every rise and fall of her chest with each breath, every ab on her convex stomach flexing with each beat of song like laughter, the wriggle of her hips and the leg longer than a telephone pole, thicker than a tree, wrapping around my shorter, skinnier ones. I felt fully enveloped and, just for one forgetful moment, so incredibly safe and content.

Reigning my mindset back in, I struggled to break free from her, not wanting to be stuck in her cuddle. Her grip was steel, not allowing me to get loose while I writhed against her. A moan reverberated through her ribs and her hips jumped, bouncing me. "You're staying right there, Paulie." She sang, cinching me in, squishing me tighter, bending my bones. Oxygen reserves in my lungs dwindled and I felt a panic rising. I grabbed her around her triceps, the horseshoes of muscle filling my palms, and tried to wrench them down, to give myself even just a smidge of breathing room. It was impossible. Her whole body wrapped around mine, keeping me immobile besides my flailing arms. Then, just as I thought I might meet my end, she let go.

A diver bursting to the surface, I breathed life in. "Relax, Paulie! You've been a good boy so I'm not gonna break you just yet." She joked. I shot her a dirty look but her massive hand cupped the back of my head, guiding me back down to her chest. She stroked my hair and hummed contently. It only took a few moment, but stuck like this, my racing pulse nose dived, tension bleeding out of taunt muscles. Damn, she was really good at this.

Kissing the top of my head, she reached for the control. "Wow, this thing is tiny." She muttered to herself, reminding me that she too was adjusting to her new size still. But that thought was a drop of water in a tide of tranquility. I realised with a start how calm I was. If I stayed like this I'd probably slip into sleep, the stress of the day melting out of me when I was, in fact, in the jaws of the beast, rather than safe. Digging my nails into my leg as hard as I could, I kept myself conscious. In the past we'd fallen asleep cuddling on the couch uncountable times. Now, I was banking on that. As long as I stayed awake. A show I'd been watching was flicked on and together, we watched. I zeroed in on the narrative, aiming to stay as alert as possible. I just needed one more slip from her. A pair of mistakes giving me a chance. I just had to hope, and stay ready.

So I stayed primed. One and then two episodes of the show ran, the dome of food beneath me evaporating over time. We switched to a movie and, as the climax was building, over an hour in, my ears perked up. The giant's breath was slowing into a rhythm. It became shallower and I waited, praying she was actually succumbing into a slumber. After about 10 minutes of her quietly drifting, I peered up. Her eyes were closed, angelic features looking calm and at peace. "Ae Ri?" I whispered, testing the waters.

Nothing. This was my chance. Now I just had to get out of her grasp. Easing my arm up, I carefully gripped her forearm, then paused, waiting for a reaction. Nothing came. Peeling the arm up, I created enough space to wiggle slightly down with incremental movements. Time stopped. My heart lurched as her arm squeezed me down, pushing my face back into her, grasping me like an oversized teddy bear. I froze and waited as she fidgeted and murmured. Patient, breath held, I remained petrified until gradually, eventually, her breathing returned back into rhythm, her body relaxing. Starting to move again, this time it was more difficult to escape the grasp of her arm and breast. I had to use some extra strength to pry it away and finally, have enough room to slip away from the velvet embrace of her mammaries. I didn't have time to marvel at each and every inch of her body but... Well, I admire the portions of her I touched, picking my way off of the mattress that was her body. God, she was so fucking solid, an expanse of feminitiy and power beneath me. The urge to grope each handful I needed to take as I climbed off of her was intense, but I fought against it.

Finally getting off of her, standing up, I took a beat, staring, just to make sure she really wasn't faking being asleep. Jesus, she made my couch look tiny. Draped over it, I could hardly see much of the leather beneath her. Had I looked that big at 6'4? No way. No fucking way. It wasn't just her height, it was everything. Even if I was somehow back up to 6'5, I was certain that her shoulders and hips would be broader than mine. Bigger hands and bigger feet. Thicker. More muscle. Ae Ri was... I couldn't help but think it again, she was just MORE. More than anyone else. Science had transformed her into no - She had transformed herself into something that was transcendent. It was disturbing, but equally, I had to respect her force of will to make this all possible. Not to mention, just looking at her dwarfing my couch was stirring up some feelings in me.

Feeling that she was indeed asleep, I tore my eyes away from her, away from the honey trap, away from the sweet nectar baiting me, the fly, into the venus fly trap. I crept to the door, keeping my mission the singular thought in my head. I skipped over notoriously creaky floor boards, choosing each step carefully as I cleared the room and went into the hall. I didn't care if I was naked. I was getting out of here.

Barely keeping the tension from making my hands quiver, I gripped the key. Summoning all my effort, I turned it at a glacial pace, not wanting to jingle the rest of the keys on the ring. That slow pace meant I was incredibly confused when the key didn't turn. Trying again, harder this time, I turned, the key not budging a millimeter. My brain went into meltdown. What had she done to me door? That's when I noticed it. This wasn't the right key. I had two very similar looking keys. She'd jammed the wrong one into the lock. Pulling it loose, I went through the bundle, trying to find the right one with my trembling hands.

A shadow swallowed me, veins freezing under my skin. "It's that one." The voice behind me said, making me physically hop into the air. Doing a 180 degree turn in a fraction of a second, I was facing that collar bone again. She'd moved silently, like a wraith, hunting me after my planned escape. "You really thought it would be that easy?" Her arms were crossed, a disappointed look on her face.

No matter how terrible the idea was, adrenaline poured into my body and all the muscles in my body screamed to run. I darted to the right, back the way we'd come from, to the front room that connected to the kitchen. The key was hidden under a pot by the door, she couldn't have found it. But getting into the kitchen, I saw that the whole place had been wrecked. Packaging and wrappers everywhere, open cupboard doors and empty shelves. Running, I stepped on a loose container which skidded across the ground, robbing the floor from under me. Smashing down, I still fought for the window of opportunity I had. I ripped at the tiles buried under the wrappers, scrambling into a half crawl, half attempt to stand.

I pushed the pot over, sending soil everywhere, and grabbed the shining piece of hope. Warmth wrapped around my ankle. The whole kitchen moved as if on a conveyor belt, the back door, my chance, moved with it, shrinking away from me. "This is too easy." Sneered Ae Ri. "It's literally like dealing with a fucking puppy!" She laughed. Something wet dripped onto the back of my legs as her heavy foot steps thudded forwards. I rolled over to find her standing over me, a leg on either side, face a mask of insanity, finger pumping in and out of her pussy, dripping hot, syrupy cum onto me. Baring my teeth, not content to give up, I pulled my leg up and kicked vertically, up at her crotch. She hadn't expected that.

A surprised, pained sound pushed out of her, sharp as a razor. Rolling back onto my belly, pushing myself onto my feet, shooting forward to the back door. The key scratched the metal, the sound of the pins shifting as I inserted it rasped out, a Godsend. However, it wasn't meant to be. A handful of my hair was used to leverage me away from the door. I was thrown backwards, falling off of my feet, clean through one of the open cupboard doors, taking it off of it's hinges. Even with the hormones in my blood keeping me somewhat numbed, I knew I was going to be developing a huge bruise already. I sprung up just in time to eat a gargantuan foot to my stomach, rocketing me into the fridge.

"Come here." Came a gravely, growl as Ae Ri charged. Her fist slammed into my face and the world turned into splotches of colour and stars. Cranium bouncing off of the fridge, everything went black, then I was on my hands and knees, blood dripping onto the floor. It reminded me of the punch in the gym. This one was different. It was way harder. It didn't even hurt. But it switched my brain off for a half second, like I was a needle skipping across a scarcthed record. "You fucking asshole." Aggressively, a shin smashed my side, punting me, spinning me away, sliding back into the front room, through the doorway. That hurt. I couldn't tell if my ribs were still in one piece or a dozen. It felt like the latter.

Wheezing, I struggled to do anything. My legs were jelly and my lungs were malfunctioning. All while a large, angry silhouette was growing bigger, closing in, step by step. "You know, I was gonna show you some mercy after your shitty attempt at getting away - I mean, I did trick you into it, after all." There were tears in my eyes, my chest an inferno of pain, choked breath searing things red hot. Through watery eyes I could see her fishing for something under the couch. "I made sure you saw the key in the door. I slowed down on purpose so you could see it and your dumbass was too moronic to realise I was baiting you. That was a test, Paul. And you failed." A test. Of course it was, she'd been testing me all day, checking my behaviour. Now she was coming over to me again, holding the tablet in her hands. She'd stashed it there, certain she would have an excuse to punish me.

"W-wait!" I sputtered, trying to backpedal, lifting my torso up on shakey, weak arms.

Her foot came down on my chest, agony blooming under the powerful stomp that stapled me to the ground. Leaning forwards to better address me, she continued her speech. "I was only going to take a couple of inches - y'know, get my point across that I'm not fucking around." I wrapped my rakish, slender fingers around her foot, just wanting to lessen the crushing pressure on my wounded chest. It was completely ineffective. My strength was inadequet against her weight and the power in that redwood. She was far too overwhelming for me and my wounded, tiny, pain wracked body. Ae Ri tapped at the tablet, a smile progressively pulling at her black lips. "But after that kick... I'm feeling extra mean." The pillar of muscle surged, tensing thicker, the force drilling down into my jigsaw puzzle ribs, compressing me into a pancake inch by inch. I cried out, wailing as my struggles redouble, nails scratching her skin, making red lines across her otherwise unblemished foot.

A final tap on the tablet sounded out like the bell of a church being rung to signal someone's passing. She tossed the tablet away, frisbeeing it onto the couch. The frantic, panicstricken cloud over my mind was cut through by one rational thought. I quickly grabbed the bracelet, leaving her foot and trying to rip it off. But it was too late. The metal squeezed tighter, lighting up as it began to initialise the procedure.

A wicked laugh drew my gaze up to Ae Ri, her face just visible over the cliffs of her bust now that she'd straightened up. Fingers resuming their work from earlier, teasing her clit and spreading her labia to reveal the pink, glistening, hungry pussy above me. Licking her lips, pleasuring herself, enjoying my suffering as she prepared to consume more of me, she gasped, bucking slightly, and then spoke. "Say good bye to being over five foot, you little bitch."

Desperate and hysterical, I made nonsensical noises, the nightmarish statement horrifying me. This couldn't be happening. Not like this. But it was. Molten metal licking at my wrist, slapping and pushing at the marble calf above me, thrashing, I felt the transfer begin. That pins and needles sensation starting at the edges of my limbs, rolling through me. As it did, it became clear that my ribs weren't broken, or at least, if they were, the shrinking was pushing them all back into place, proportionately dwindling my already skeletal chest smaller. However, the weight pushing down on my bones was threatening to cave them in completely. That foot, toes at the middle of my chest, heel covering my upper abdomen, felt like it was crushing me smaller. Compressing me flatter as skin crept against skin and, a shuddering spurt of size at a time, it eclipsed more and more of me. With each sacrifice of size, her frame swelled above me, weight seemingly increasing. I clutched at her ankle, not really trying to displace her anymore, instead just holding onto anything as a storm of stimuli swirled. The ankle between my hands widened, my fingers being spread by their own diminishment.

"This is amazing." Her voice rose and fell in pitch, slick fingers pumping in and out of her, hyper focused on observing every millimeter of change she was inflicting on me. "I can feel you shrinking under my foot. This is exactly where you should be, y-you fucking wo-worm." Her other hand sunk into her breast, aggressively pulling on her nipple as her pleasure heightened. The shrinking sped up in a jolt. Time dilated, slowing, the world stretching away, streaking longer like stars when you hit hyper speed. Only it was in reverse, everything pulling away from me, growing more distant with each heartbeat. It felt unreal. Like reality had broken. The foot on top of me bloated larger, the texture of her sole spreading over my chest, her crushing weight dominating me. Usually the air in my lungs burned while this happened, overfilling the organs - this time the oxygen was wrung out of me, the new, even more intense agony of being ground flat by an unendingly growing monster replacing it. And the bracelet hadn't even begun siphoning my size into her yet.

I wanted it to end. The pain and the dwindling, shrinking. But I knew it would get worse before it got better. Hell, I didn't know how many inches were being taken from me but I knew it could only get worse before it got better. Just like last time, the transfer drew on, taxing my body, torturing the cells across my form, sucking my skeleton dry and draining me, brutal waves of size stolen away. Digging my fingers into the ankle, I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth.

And then an ecstasy laced rumble thundered above the clouds on mount olympus. Rain splashing down on me from the heavens, hot and thick, ambrosia gifted from above, shocking me out of my mental cocoon. Ae Ri came, her shoulders rocking back and forth, tits bouncing and swaying. The one hand that had been at her breast was held up near her chest, half way curled into a fist but stuck, muscles spasming, unable to continue it's lewd acts while in the throes of orgasm. No. It was beginning. Bones in her hand were shifting, widening and lengthening, making her fingers dance wildly. That's why it was stuck. The bracelet was finally sending my size into her. But the pleasure didn't end. Veins criss crossed along her forearm as she quaked. Muscle bulged and stretched. A strangled groan choked out, "Hooooaaa f-f-fuck." Hungry for more of everything, she surfed along the bombardment to her senses, unrelenting in her autoeroticism, riding the growth, an added aphrodisiac spicing the intoxicating euphoria. Grunting, heaving breaths, she growled. "Yeeessssss." Voice deepening as the word hissed longer and her vocal cords were augmented.

From the floor it was a sight to see. Despite the ceiling continuing it's journey away from me, Ae Ri was clearly speeding closer, stretching faster than the rest of the universe. Her bulk, weight increasing atop me, made me feel like a tube of toothpaste being squeezed for the last dreges. My face was turning purple, my head feeling like it was going to burst. Toes curled around my collarbone, heel concaving my abs, her foots conquest of my chest sprawling out continuously. It was too much. I felt like I was about to die, the edges of my vision darkening, blurring. The shrinking finally sputtered out, my bracelet's light dying and a modicum of relief came with it. Bone marrow, nerves, muscle and flesh all sagged, the pain throughout my body receding. It became localised to just my chest. Just the colossal, crushing steamroller that was spreading over more of my torso. Teetering on the edge of consciousness I restarted my resistance, punching against her leg, terrified by how much shorter my arms suddenly were and how fucking bulbous her calf seemed. I could almost hear it, her skin creaking as she throbbed larger.

I couldn't concentrate on that. My heart was being squished. My lungs. My entire torso was being turned into a sheet of fucking paper. I needed this foot off of me. I needed -

A beastial cry cracked out. The wet, almost slurping sounds of her furious finger fucking became even louder. Her whole hand was dripping with nectar, droplets falling onto my unfeeling lower body. "Riiiiiii!" I managed to wheeze, sure I was about to be snuffed out, certain my final moments were about to be met while my ex psycho orgasmed. Arching back, spine and shoulder blades cracking, deep resonating sounds of her transformation. I couldn't see her face at all anymore. Her whole body surged. A womanly, throaty roar deafened me and a finally tidal wave of cum flooded out.

That was the last thing I remember.

Chapter 14 - There is no winning by Kokoji
Author's Notes:

Sorry this took a while! There's a little more plot and a little less fun in this chapter. Hopefully it lands well though!

Bumping awake, I let out a hiss of pain. Questioning what happened, I tried to rub at the the back of my skull but couldn't, my arms too squished against me. Had I banged my head? How? On what? Everything was black, a loud droning surrounding me, cramped in the darkness...


Am I... Dead?

Everything bounced and again, I smacked the back of my head against whatever I was pressed against. My confines were so tight that the impacted forced me to bash my chin against my chest too . Okay, probably not dead. I was stuck somewhere. Actually, this felt like the worst hangover ever crossed with a magicians vanishing trick. I felt terrible. Nauseated and hot, brain sluggish and hazy, body brutalised and pain wracked, contorted, stuffed into a space that was too small. Knees against my chest, shoulders and neck against a barrier and head angled down so that breathing was hard, I was fully encased by something.

"He-hello?" I said, testing my luck to no response. Emboldened by the perceived lack of surveillance on me, I grunted, swinging my legs up, to the left, trying to move. I hardly budged, still stuck, arm numb from my weight resting on my shoulder. Wherever I was, I was on my side and held in some kind of oblong box.

Memories crashed back into my brain, all unfolding, in a burst, coming together in a web. So, this was clearly Ae Ri's doing. But where was I? And what was her plan?

Staving off panic for as long as possible, I breathed deep and slow, fighting against the mounting fear building inside me. Feeling around with my hands, I rubbed at my prison cell, fumbling at some type of cloth fabric coating the hard outside. Slipping my hand over my head, my eyes widened - above my head I felt something metallic. A line of little bumps that extended, traced down in front of my face. Was this a... Zipper? It was. But the head of the zip was either out of reach or on the other side.

Abruptly, I jolted forwards, face bumping my hand and radiating pain outward from my extremely tender nose. Was my nose broken? Wait. The droning had stopped. I'd been moving and wasn't anymore. I was in a car. One that had just had the engine cut.

There was a metallic clunk, then a quick creak. Heart in my throat, I turned into a statue, unsure of what would be coming next. Was she taking me somewhere to get rid of me? Ae Ri had said she was possessive but at what point would she say it's too much work and really end things? I wouldn't put it passed her considering how erratic and frazzled her mental state seemed.

Involuntarily yelping, the container, and me inside, were dragged horizontally and then vertically. There was a little drop and then I started bouncing up and down. Each movement sent swords of pain stabbing through my ribs and along my spine. She'd done a lot of damage in just a few strikes. "Hello!?" I tried again. "Help!" I shouted, hoping to get someone else's attention. The bouncing didn't speed up and, leisurely, I was carried somewhere, literally kicking and screaming. There was some clattering and banging as we paused for a moment. Then we were moving again. Eventually, I was dropped, sucked down by gravity and crying out in pain. The box was kicked onto it's side, the impact disorientating me and leaving me dizzy as the zippers buzzed and light, finally, poured into the darkness.

"Morning." Ae Ri said, gargantuan shape crouched massively above as I shielded my eyes. "Well, evening is more accurate." Rising up, her shadow encompassed me, light blotted out by her titanic frame. It didn't particularly help my vision but I could make her out at least.

Blinking, I tried to make sense of the impossibly big woman in front of me and the situation I was neck deep in. Through bleary eyes, I realised I was in a foreign place, sat in a suitcase. A big one. She'd just carried me in a fucking suitcase, as if I were her luggage for a vacation. "Get up." She ordered, tone like an artic breeze biting into me, snapping my attention back to her. There was no mirth or playfulness in her this time. No teasing and no giggles. Surgically sharp and clinically pronounced.

From down in the suitcase, she... She was breathtaking. A structure more than a person, so massive that her head appeared to be in the clouds. Her presence alone made my skin crawl with an animal fear - her monumental scale, spurted up into sizes that defied the logical centres of my brain triggered some primordiale survival instinct. Sat beneath her, I imagined this was how a mouse might feel when faced with a hungry cat. Each of her legs spanned light years, a thigh that could dwarf my entire torso connected to hips that were wider than a car. Or at least my memory of a car. Her waist, although waspish compared to the rest of her broadness, probably rivalled my shoulders. The more I surveyed the sight before me, the more mesmerised I became by her, wondering how a woman this size could look like this. Doubtlessly, that any other woman this height would seem elongated and bony next to the gorgeousness in front of me. Yet, despite that, somehow, from somewhere, she'd found clothes that somewhat fit all that I had ogled. A simple black top that was riding up, showing off four of the chiseled six abs she had. Over the top hung a huge flannel, checkered shirt, left unbuttoned and open - it must have been made to fit the largest of lumberjacks. Below she was wearing a pair of shorts that was surely only manufactured for the largest of athletes.

"Up."

"P-please, Ri, I'm so sorry. I won't -" slurring my words, I had my hands up in front of me, legitimately terrified.

"Now." She said, gripping my wrist. My heart leap into my throat. Her hand... Mere hours ago I'd thought her hand was huge, fingers touching her thumb as they encircled my limb. Now it seemed positively gigantic. Those same fingers, each thicker than the largest, chunkiest banana, overlapped with her thumb by a large margin. It made my twig, stuck in the middle, look even more anorexic. Her palm was spread over so much of my forearm, comfortably about half way to my elbow, swallowing it all up. I was pulled to my feet, sending my heart rocketing back down, passed it's usual abode and into my feet. Gasping, upright, I felt my knees wobble as I looked straight ahead into the wall that was my ex. A literal wall, eclipsing me, so, so broad. Staring into her, me eyeline was below her nipples, even with the lower shelf of her bust where it sat heavily on her almost barrel chest. The epicentre of her lilac perfume right in front of my nose, it made my head extra fuzzy. In slow motion, I tilted my head back and back and back. She was so. Fucking. Big. It felt as if she stretched into infitiy above me, ever growing, looming, head and shoulders and more all far, far above. Drly, I gulped.

"You're 4'10 now. Midget is gonna be too big a word soon." Seeing me stood in front of her reignited some of her playfulness. But now it had a meaner, even more malicious edge. She smirked down, enjoying looking passed her canopy of tit to talk to me. I actually had to look up passed the tits looming in my vision, my neck craned all the way to talk to her. "I'm 6'9 if you're wondering." Cooly, acting as if that new number didn't drive her wild, she watched me, analysing me.

"That's..." I trailed off.

"... Taller than you ever were?" She finished my sentence, a wide grin forming. "Hot, right, Paulie? I'm bigger than you've ever been." Confounded, I felt grey matter stalling into a new thought process. She was bigger than I'd ever been. Bigger than anyone I'd ever met. And from my new, further diminished perspective, that size looked monolithic. Some beast out of a mythological story, a monstrous giant, not a woman. "I finally fixed nature's fuck up." Lips pursing into a pout, eyes drifting away from me, a sour note to her victory was recalled. "I should be 6'10 though. Looks like there's some diminishing returns when the size difference gets too big." I did the maths, molasses submerged brain slowly churning, shock from her greed gradually wearing off. She was right. There was a missing inch. It's only then, in this small mental reprieve from the blinding beckon of sexuality ahead, that I remembered I had no idea where I was.

Turning my head, a shooting pain pierced my occipital lobe. My vision was swimming, head pulsing, haggard mind screaming that I needed to ignore the pain and figure out where I was. Everything looked perfect. This room looked like a snapshot straight out of a magazine rather than somewhere a person actually lived. Sleek, expensive and high tech. Three words could summarise the surroundings. "This is my place." Ae Ri answered without me having to ask.

"You moved?"

"Duh. I got promoted, remember? I own the fucking company. So I brought somewhere more fitting to my metaphorical - and literal -" She stifled a laugh, "stature."

A new sensation crawled over me. Initially I hadn't noticed it. Still adjusting to my new size, I hadn't been able to piece it together. She was right. Everything was warped, beyond big, larger than it should be. The room was incredibly spacious, furniture that stretched longer and taller than it should, vaulted ceiling high, high above. Like, 'I'm 6'9 and can probably barely brush it with my fingertips' high. The doorways too. This place made me feel even smaller than I was. Short, skinny, naked, sick and shaking like a leaf. Vulnerable was an understatement. However, I was acutely aware that, this place also served as another reminder of how calculated Ae Ri's plan had been.

"Move." A command was barked and her bulk knocked me. Still unsteady, I had to catch myself, brushed aside. Stooping down, she plucked something dark from the suitcase and straightened up. My blood pressure spiked when I saw what it was.

The beast mode t-shirt from all those moons ago. Still stained with blotches of white-grey clouds from my dried, encrusted shame.

"This is your's, isn't it?" It was tossed into my face. "Put it on."

Peeling it free, I cautiously replied. "I... But it's... I don't think it will fit..."

"It's all you're getting to wear. Unless you want some hand me downs from me?" Spitefully, she smiled. "Maybe that's a better idea?"

"N-no! This will... Uh, this will be fine." I retracted my mutterings, slipping the top on before she could change her mind. The stretched out, black t-shirt draped over me, dangling down passed my waist, all the way down to my mid thigh.

There was a pleased smirk on her face, eyes glinting, examining me and the fit. "It suits you. A good reminder of what a little, hypocritical liar you really are." I knew what she was getting at. She was still certain that I was delusional, still helplessly mad in love with her. To be fair the t-shirt was good evidence for her argument. Why hadn't I just thrown it away instead of keeping it, a dark secret under my bed? I couldn't think of a good answer even for myself. But she didn't drill into me with more accusations or malignant barbs. Instead, she suddenly strode away, long legs eating up the space and taking her to the door of the room. Turning to see me still rooted to the spot in front of the suitcase, she exhaled a laugh. "C'mon, Paulie." She beckoned to me like I was a dog, bending slightly and patting her leg. I would have been angry if I didn't feel so horrible. "I wanna show you something."

Muscles screeched as I willed movement. Battered ribs, probably a concussion and a throbbing ache pulsing throughout me. Groggily, mind spinning anew, I followed her through a doorway that gave me vertigo. Entering the hall I was figuratively slapped in the face with money. The thick, burgandy carpet under my toes and the artwork adorning the walls all far more lavish than anything I could afford. But she wasn't flexing her wealth on me. Well, not just flexing her wealth.

She pointed to the front door at the end of the hall. Just like every other door, it was massive, but this... This one had been teleported from a bank vault. Heavy, thick metal and lined with a number of different locks. At least two of them needed keys but Ae Ri pointed at one near the top. A deadbolt girthier than two of my fingers together. "Think you can reach it, tiny?" She sneered. It was clear I couldn't. Not without a stepping stool or something. I shook my head no. "Good. Although, even if you could, I doubt you'd make it through an elevator ride and then through security. This is the penthouse, you know?" Now she was purposefully flaunting her money.

Walking away, she paid me no mind, casually going about her home rituals and removing make up at a dresser. Unlike at my house, she wasn't keeping me under observation. She knew I couldn't escape. Well, at least not yet, I thought hopefully. I wasn't sure what to do, so playing the role of a good puppy, I went to follow her. Yet, my body was still not fully listening to me. Dragging my feet, I stumbled and knocked against the wall, tilting a painting. "Careful! That's not a print!" She chided.

"I feel weird." I groaned clutching at my head.

"Yeah, that's probably the drugs wearing off"

Snapping my head up to her, I responded with more alertness. "What?!"

"Well, I had to keep you under for a while. Needed a good alibi so that your disappearance isn't linked to me." She shrugged, still wiping her face.

Appalled, I stuttered out more questions. "What did you give me!? H-how long have I been out?"

"About..." She fished in her pocket and extracted her phone. Looking at it, she answered, "I dunno, six hours."

I tried to piece this all together. She'd abducted me. The time line was hazy but she'd crashed into mine early Saturday afternoon. It must be Sunday evening, right? Fuck, no one would even be looking for me until at least tomorrow.

"You should eat something by the way." She disrupted my stupor. "You didn't eat after the last transfer so your metabolism is gonna be even slower."

This just kept getting worse. I wasn't even hungry. Dizzy, lethargic and nauseous but not hungry. "I don't think I can. I feel so... So messed up. Maybe you gave me too much of... Whatever it was."

"What?" From the tone, I immediately knew I fucked up. She'd stopped cleaning off her make up in the mirror and was sending a deathly glare my way.

"I di-"

"Are you trying to say I'm stupid?"

"N-no! Of course I - I didn't mean -"

"I calculated the dose, Paul. So either you're saying I did the maths wrong or you're being a little bitch."

"Ae Ri, I-I really wasn't trying to say anything. I swear."

Putting down the little, make up stained, circular pad she was using, her body turned towards me, muscles taunt with an impending approach. "Which one is it, Paul?"

"I-I'm being a... A little bitch." I quickly caved, eager not to feel her wrath again.

A dreadful silence stretched. "First you're an ungrateful asshole and now this." She scoffed. "You know what? I've got better shit to do right now. If you want to act like a child, I'll treat you like one, Paul." Pounding steps approached, quaking through the floor. I stepped away but my short, thin legs were no competitions to hers.

"What do you mean?!" I blurted, not only confused but scared out of my wits.

"You need a time out. Maybe you'll reflect on your shitty behaviour." Gripping the scruff of my t-shirt, she strong armed me down the hall, making me trip over my own short legs. I was helpless, bumping and scuttling along as she took me to a door further down the hall.

"Wait, Ae Ri, I'm sorry!" I said, grabbing at anything I could along the way. My fingers pried off of them, my strength a grain of sand compared to hers.

"Say hi to your new roommate." We approached a door with a key hanging out of the lock. Aggressively, turning it, she tore the door open. As if I were a bag of books, she cast me into the room making me clumsily run and fall, face and forearms breaking the impact. The big, long door slammed closed and I heard the key turn again. Nursing my chin, I got to my knees, still feeling the world rocking as the drugs ebbed in my veins.

This room was smaller than the other, but still bigger than the largest in my house. A bed was next to one wall, a set of drawers nearby. On the other side there was a bookcase, decorated with hardcover volumes and what looked like souvenirs from various travels. A large photo showed a younger Ae Ri, regal and proud, in a gown, holding a diploma. Next to it was another with a similar scene. And another next to that. Now that I looked, I could also see certificates and qualifications framed and hanging from the wall around the bookshelf. This must be the guest room. Set up so that anyone that visited got a good look at how amazing she was.

A noise to my left made me jump. At first I thought it was an animal in the corner, something tiny and small, tucked away between the bed and the drawers, hidden. Back pedalling to the door, I strained my eyes. Light from a lamp illuminated the room in a sleepy dimness. Heart in my throat, I stared into the darkness that was cast from the drawers, into the blackness where the sound was coming from. And out of that big, dark, unpeneterable shadow, a pale, shakey, dimunitive form emerged. My jaw went slack, hinging open as I made sense of what I was seeing.

"Charlotte?"

The tall, buxom, sexy redhead had been drained into a husk of herself; a waifish, bony, doll sized woman. Head just level with my belly button and sucked dry of everything that made her who she was, Charlotte looked up at me. All confidence was gone, emotionally beaten down and visibly skittish, she tentatively approached to get a better look at me. Red rims around her eyes, hair a bird's nest, firey burn in the strands faded. I could see how skinny she'd become, a swath of a t-shirt dangling off of her, an oversized dress, so large that it almost touched the floor. I could barely make out the shape within at all.

Her shuffling fatigue faded quickly as anger sparked within the 2'8 woman. Her slitted eyes widened and I saw recognition on her face. "You?! YOU!?" She shrieked. Charging at me, little peach sized fists becoming an angry storm that beat against any part of me she could reach. My already injured chest stung even with the impacts of the scorned doll. Restraining her was more difficult that I'd imagined. I felt scared to touch her, worried I might break her, but I had to. Irate, swinging madly, her wild attack grew in ferocity. "This is all your fault!" She screamed. "You let her get this fucking big!" Ensnaring one arm, I pulled it down and wrestled for the other. Before I could, her weary body began to lose stamina. Charlotte fell to hear knees, words devolving into sobs as still she fought one handed. "You let her. You let heeeer." She droned, collapsing in on herself as I tried to keep her upright. Curling into a broken ball, she continued crying those words.

All I could do was keep repeating the same thing over and over again. 'I'm sorry.'


Eventually, Charlotte calmed down. She retreated to her alcove and sat there, silent apart from her breath rattling with sorrow. After some time, she spoke again. Her voice was almost lifeless, all joy crushed out of it, sad and despondent. We compared memories of our abduction stories. Then I was told the story of how this all happened, from the beginning. As I'd assumed, I'd never spoken to Charlotte on LinkedIn. But pretty much everything Ae Ri had said was true.

Early on, the redhead had gotten on Ae Ri's bad side as her direct superior. She hadn't liked her attitude and had poured the work onto the Korean. But little 4'11 Ae Ri had pushed back, regularly besting Charlotte and twisting events around to come out on top. Having had enough, Charlotte had gotten physical with her once. That's when things escalated. And that's when Charlotte truly begun to understand that she should have left the beast slumbering.

Losing clients, having her work sabotaged, things began to change. Suddenly, Ae Ri wasn't her assistant anymore and, instead, had become her peer. Matters got more and more out of hand as Ae Ri leapt and bound higher up the organisation. Rumours began to swirl about Charlotte being promiscuous, only having gotten to her rank by sleeping around. Skipping a few months and a lot of inches, we got to the party that I'd attended, where Ae Ri took charge. Charlotte had wanted to resign but found it almost impossible to find a job in the sector. The assumption that her new CEO was pulling strings seemed likely. She'd given up and just quit without another job lined up. She'd been planning on moving when, in a disturbingly familiar series of events, she'd been kidnapped by my ex.

"It hurts so much when she takes my size." Charlotte squeaked, hugged into a tight ball, practically invisible in the shadow that she'd chosen to hide in. "And every one of my inches is almost nothing for her. Even from the beginning, I'd be losing a bunch and she'd only get a handful... But she just keeps taking." That was perplexing. Why was their transfers so different from mine and Ae Ri's? "I think she's doing it to spite me more than anything."

"Don't worry." I was perched on the edge of the bed, wracking my brain for some solution to this all. The size transfers could be reversed to a certain degree. Charlotte might not get her figure back exactly but she could get her height at least, couldn't she? "There's two of us now. We can get out of here together." I tried to keep hope alive.

"Yeah, right." She said, sinking smaller. "What are you gonna do, fight her while I escape?"

Changing tact, I tried another solution. "People will be look for us. The police will come."

"Not with the friends she has now." I was going to ask about the ominous statement when she looked up at me. Eyes brimming with tears, Charlotte shook her head, dying embers of her hair limply swaying side to side. "You still don't get it, do you? I've fought and lied and screamed and cried. I apologised. I begged." Sullen, she looked back down. "There is no winning against her. There is no way out. You give in or she'll just break you too."

A bleak numbness spread over me. 'Break you too.' Charlotte wasn't going to try to escape. She was already done... Was there really no way out? Believing that felt like the end. But the more I considered those words, the more truthful they felt. Who would actually be looking for me tomorrow? My friends? I'd distanced myself from them when I was dealing with the break up. My parents? Shit, I hadn't even talked to them since the whole slap situation. Thinking about that made my stomach turn. Ae Ri had probably orchestrated that entire thing too. With a dreaded hopelessness developing, I laid back onto the bed and covered my eyes with an arm.


Key rasping into the lock, I jerked awake. I'd been so wiped from the residual drugs in my system that I didn't remember falling asleep. A panicked Charlotte scuttled deeper into her safe space as the door opened and the titan entered. My brain had almost forgotten how big she was. Reality warped around the oversized doorway. Even with it's immensity, she filled the thing. It felt surreal seeing her at this scale. Compared to the two of us she really did feel like she was from another species.

Her morning must have been dedicated to a work out. She was wearing a pair of leggings and a sports bra, a sheen of sweat over her pumped body, skin tight over worked muscles. "Breakfast." She said simply, placing a tray with two plates of pancakes on the floor. Two stacks. One smaller than the other. The larger one had a drizzle of syrup and a pad of butter on it. The other was bare. Ae Ri turned to leave and my brain, finally back to it's normal speed, raced to process all the thoughts from last night. Charlotte's final words rang loud. I couldn't win. I had to give in. I couldn't pretend. I had to sincerely, really, truthfully give in. Completely... Until the right moment.

"Wait!" I yelled, leaping off of the bed "Please."

She turned, impassive, facing me. I needed to piece together a sentence. "What?"

I was supposed to 'reflect' on how I acted, wasn't I? Words tumbled together. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kicked you and - and I shouldn't have been so ungrateful. I didn't doubt that you'd calculated the dose right." Looking down, unable to hold her gaze, I lowered my eyes. What I saw - stark contrast between the two stacks of pancakes - gave me the clarity to know what I should say next. Even if I was just a plaything to the psycho, my ex harbored some feelings towards me. I was her plaything. That's what I had to leverage. "I know you wouldn't ever want to hurt me like that... Not really." I mumbled. Keeping my eyes down, like the beta before an alpha, glued to the ground, I waited for her response. The room was silent, Charlotte having basically disappeared in front of her tormentor.

"Hmph." Grunted Ae Ri, an angry sound of acceptance. "I guess that's a good start." Chewing the inside of her cheek, she thought. "But you're going to have to earn back my trust, Paulie." Even saying that, I could tell her words were softening. "You have to prove you mean what you said. You've got to prove that you're sorry." Stepping out of the doorway, she left the door open, allowing me to leave. This time she didn't call to me like a dog. I didn't even deserve that from the looks of things.

But I followed, stepping around the pancakes and hurrying out. She shut the door behind me, turning the key and locking her other captive in the room. "So... Prove you're sorry." Facing me, she waited expectantly.

"How?" I asked, sounding as genuinely heart broken as possible.

Cocking her head to one side, she looked me up and down in the black, stained t-shirt. "How about we start easy? Come here and kiss me." I hesitated for a quick moment, but quickly closed the gap between us. As I drew closer, she swelled in size over me, standing tall and proud, remaing unmoving, almost a full two feet taller than me. I was still struggling to fully comprehend that. But right now I had to. Because there was one hurdle I had to climb to meet her request. "Um... I can't reach."

"No shit." She remained tight lipped, half hooded gaze locked to me with a cool indifference to my plight.

"Can you b-"

"No. Why should I have to bend for you? You're supposed to be proving yourself, aren't you?" She crossed her arms, muscles flexing, coiled snakes embracing one another. I blinked a few times, unsure of what to do and gradually becoming more and more nervous. Fidgeting, I tiptoed, just to see if it would help. It didn't. Not at all. Rising up onto my toes hardly boosted my height and, even craning my neck left me teetering in front of her pecs and filling me with a gut curdling shrinking feeling. Fuck, I was small. And this display only seemed to make her smirk.

Dropping down onto my heels, a light bulb clinked alight in my head. The pancakes. Residual feelings I could play on. I knew exactly what to do. Gently, I took one of Ae Ri's hands and, with her silent permission, unfolded it from the other. I could see a more sincere smile tugging slightly at the corner of her lips already.

For just a moment I let myself get lost feeling her huge hand, examining it. She was holding her arm up and even still I could feel the weight of her limb in the grasp of my two palms. Each finger was intimidatingly large, full of muscles that climbing needed, and yet looked as slender and delicate as a vilonist's. Her tiny, dainty hands hadn't changed. Skin like silk, a map of veins painted across the canvas. The same veins. The same hands. Just magnified so, so much bigger. Feeling the roughness of her palm sent a shiver through me. This woman was a fucking machine, always working and lifting and eating to push herself and her muscle. Placing those thoughts aside, I returned my focus to winning back her good graces.

Bringing her hand up, slowly, softly, I pushed a kiss to the top, just above the middle knuckle. Barely lifting my lip away, I dragged the bottom one slightly, grazing her skin, and kissed her again, closer to her wrist. The tension of her anger could almost be heard venting out, hissing out of the pressure engine. When we were going out, I'd figured out that Ae Ri adored sensual, romantic kisses. Gentle, and slow, and loving. Certain areas were very sensitive to them. Turning her hand over, I nuzzled the palm, callouses scratching against me, and kissed her wrist. An almost too quiet breath exhaled out above me.

Resting the crook of her elbow on my shoulder, cloaking myself with her arm in a half hug, I stepped in closer to the giant, surrounding myself with her. Perfume and sweat, a fog around me, I drank her in, breathing in the intoxication. This giant locomotive was still running, heat radiating off of her even if the sweat was slowly drying. Stooping just a little, brushing her waist with my fingers, I gripped her and pulled myself in even closer, kissing her ribs next. I could taste just a hint of salt on my lips as I pulled away. It transported me back to post gym day rendezvous of the past. Wrestling matches and teasing, rolling around together until things devolve into more naughty activities.

Sliding my hands up, smoothly, feeling how her back and chest and lats all exploded outwards from her waist, I pushed at the elastic band of her sports bra and pecked each and every swell of oblique, working my way along to the larger cobblestones of her abs. Teeny tiny nubs - goosebumps along her skin - erupted under my touch, along her back, beneath my lips, a telltale sign of the tingles radiating through her. Hungrily, I picked up the pace, kissing and kissing, pressing my face against her hot skin, moving up to her chest, towards her breastbone. God, there was so much more of her. So much to grope and squeeze and feel and...

She pushed me back, a moan reverberating out of her and her hips wriggling with arousal. The rosy tint to her cheeks had me grinning. Smiling... Happy.

Ffffffuuuuuck.

Fuck! What was I just doing?! I was... Was I actually happy? Giddy? Drunk on - on her? On the situation? On lust? Or was it deeper than that? I'd slipped right back into boyfriend Paul, forgetting the insanity and just... Just lost in her. Right back to eagerly making her tingle, getting her worked up. Getting myself worked up, I realised, seeing the t-shirt tented out in front of me, a smear of moisture to join the other stains. A few seconds, a slither of time where my concentration lapsed and I'd become a moronic fly casually strolling back onto the web of the gigantic spider, ready to be devoured. Frighteningly, I realised that 'losing' was a much harder tightrope to walk than I'd thought.

My smile had dropped, worry replacing it. I saw her notice and mentally scrambled. "I... Sorry, did I do something wrong?" I said, rolling with the situation, trying to cover up my own realisation with concern that I'd failed.

Ae Ri heaved a breathless laugh. "No. No, you did good." She messed up my hair a little and playfully shoved me. "Still not enough, but better than before." Her push, just a half hearted flick of the wrist, still ended up almost making me fall over. "I'm going to have a shower." She said, eyes twinkling with an excited thrill. Using a single finger she pushed down on the tip of the rigid tent I'd pitched, sending a charged wave through my lower body. That's when I realised, this predator was on the hunt again. Letting go, she sent my dick bobbing up and down, t-shirt tickling the sensative skin along the head of my cock. The sensation made my balls ache. "You can come and join me if you want." Was this another test? Conflicted and weak from the weight of all the events from the passed 48 hours, I didn't know what to do. Warring emotions visible on my face, she chortled. "Aw, did I give you too much credit? Does lil' Paulie need orders?" Well, at least the nicknames and mocking quips were back.

I still didn't answer, brain chugging along slowly. Showering with Ae Ri seemed like the right call, didn't it? To keep losing? Keep making her feel wanted and in charge, right? But now I couldn't trust myself. Was this more carnal desires forcing cracks in my defenses? Had I actually already been broken without even realising? I opened my mouth only to have it closed by her. She'd physically pushed my mouth shut, a finger under my chin, teeth clopping together.

"Time's up." My eyes widened as she hooked her fingers under the bottom of the bra and stretched the elasticy material up, releasing more of her ample, weighty, gloriousness right in front of my face. The heft of her breasts bounced just beyond my nose, her post work out glow gusting over me. I was practically salivating, mouth marginally agape as the leggings were pushed down next, revealing a lack of underwear and the trimmed triangle of hair that pointed to paradise. Or oblivion. She used one foot to hold the too tight material down and yanked her other leg free.

Entranced, I was conscious of her fingers snaking between mine. Wordlessly, she guide me, toward the bathroom, pulling me in tow. Each step, I watched the undulating of muscles in her back and the quaking of glutes that could flatten me. Each massive, rotund globe of muscle hypnotically jiggled just a little each time they swayed with a footfall.

Dark grey granite surrounded us as we entered the bathroom. A huge, claw foot tub sat against one wall, a toilet on the far side and a large mirror above a sink. But we weren't heading to any of those things. We were making a beeline straight for the corner where a wall of glass seperated a walk in shower from everything else. Stopping outside, Ae Ri leaned in, twisting a knob and letting the water that fell from a large, high, flat, metal shower head warm. Taking a handful of the beast mode top, she ripped it up and off of me in a single motion. "You first." A nod accompanied the purred order.

I was still questioning what to do. Sure, I didn't really have a choice but the fact that I'd been so easily lulled back into an old mindset had me petrified. Ae Ri tilted her head, patiently observing, watching. I didn't have time to mull this over. There was only one option anyway. Taking a deep breath, I stepped into the steam, letting it wash over me just before the water joined it, pattering against my skin. It was actually great, the warmth washing away some of the last lingering vestiges of being drugged.

There was easily enough room to fit two people in the oblong of glass. Two regular sized people, that is. However, the gargantuan shape closing in behind me was anything but regular. Watching her, one hand gripping the top of the glass frame, ducking under the door, filling the miniscule, enclosed box, caused the hairs on the back of my neck to stand. The cubical area rapidly shrank, my space being dwindling. Tall, towering mass, devouring the space, predatory grin approaching. She was so wide. So broad and curvy, completely obstructing the one exit as she stalked closer. Closer than she needed to. Way too fucking close. I stepped back, edging towards the wall with the controls for the shower, stepping back, out of it's spray.

Cold granite spread along my back, metal dials digging into my spine, between my shoulder blades. I could see her through the water. It acted like a moving, shimmering, translucent barrier, giving the image of a tiger watching me through a waterfall. She approached slowly, body spiliting the wall of hydrogen dioxide and slicing it open, a curtain parting. Her mammaries appeared first, unbelievably perky for their size, they protruded ahead of her. A sinking realisation that I was looking up at them resurfaced. A river through her cleavage in front of my face, I stayed motionless, ensnared. Up, between her tits, even clouded, I could see Ae Ri's lips curled into a smile. An arm came up under the mountains, fingers digging into velvet skin, sinking into the mass and mushing them, hugging them both together. In less than a second, the river was replaced with a waterfall, cascading off of her, splattering water into my eyes. I gurgled, shocked. Hoisting her pendulous breasts up, Ae Ri took an exaggerated step forward, she forced me to flatten myself against the wall a little more, heart fluttering, water showering down onto my hair, soaking me again.

"I can't believe you're short enough for my boobs to be your shower head." She rang out from beyond the umbrella of tit. I shrank down, feeling even more tiny, facing her thick slabs of abdominal muscle, rippling with laughter. Her meaty arm let the weight drop and a fat tit slapped down onto each of my shoulders, a torrent back in my face. Pinned into the valley of lust igniting pillows, I turned my head into their softness, trying not to be water boarded. Rivets of water were running down from her head, darkening and slicking her inky hair, down her shoulders, forwards and backwards. Casually, as if she didn't have a sub five foot midget sandwiched between her tits, she reached up to grab a bar of soap.

Jolting slightly against her, I let out a little gasp, breathing water into my lungs. My reaction was in response to a touch below. Her thigh rubbing against the stiffness she'd inspired. I couldn't tell if it was on purpose but I could have sworn a phantom of a smirk graced her lips for a heartbeat. Then she was gone, back into the water and her breasts turned away from me. "Start with my back." Still shell-shocked, I was slow to remove myself from the wall.

When I did register what she'd said, the expanse of her back was presented to me in all of it's stunning glory. Cramped into this fraction of the shower, it appeared to be the only thing visible to me, a mosntrously large field of flesh that filled my vision. And I do mean filled. I was so close to her that she stretched all the way out into my peripheral vision, out to the edges, above and below and to the sides. I had to look up at her shoulders, the shoulders that were far wider than any part of my body, capped with boulders of muscle and knitted together with a mesh of strength between. Her hobby of climbing was incredibly obvious just looking at the lithe muscle. Dick aching and mouth dry, I reached up with the fragrant bar of soap, pressing it to the firmness above my eyeline. Visibly, Ae Ri's shoulders sagged, a satisfied hum coming out of her. Rubbing the soap over the mounds, a lather began to form, eroded and swept away by the streams of water along the contours of her back. "Mhhhm, both hands." She said.

My left came up to join the right, rubbing suds and massaging her. "Oh my God, this feels so fucking good. Your hands are so small. Perfect for lil' massages." She cooed. I couldn't say she was wrong. Each of my fingers could slip into crevices and nooks in the etched marble. But the more I rubbed and kneaded and worked, the more my forearms and hands began to burn. It was hard work massaging this much amazonian.

I didn't stop though. I fought the fatigue, willing myself on to keep her happy. I told myself that it was to ensure she didn't have another excuse to steal more of my size... Even I couldn't tell if that was an internalised lie anymore. I'd been so lost earlier that now I was constantly questioning myself, stomach flip flopping with every twitch or movement from her. The maddening lust brimming under the surface lurked in me, waiting for a chink in my armour, eager to drag my mind into a horny frenzy. God, I wanted to give in. The feel of her and the silken skin. The definition and shapes that triggered animal neurological pathways that I couldn't shake. It was a battle to keep my composure.

"Enough." She said when the skin on my hands had really puckered up and wrinkled in the faux rain. There was a glimmer of pride in me. I'd survived the first portion of the shower without br - The air was pushed out of me suddenly, pain blooming in my chest, a flower bursting into spring inside me. She'd bent at the waist, like a hinge, and driven her ass into me, a battering ram. One that was built on a scale to crack open a castle door. One wide enough to cover the entirety of my chest and then some. Long, long highways of muscle tensing and expanding below as she ground me into the wall, a circular motion, each cheek flexing and swelling into granite to squeeze my already abused torso. It was insane to think that this ass had been narrow and petite and cute when we'd met. Tight and tiny, able to squeeze my fingers like this when I groped her. Now it was a literal man eater. I slapped my hands - and the soap too big for my fist - into her hips, pressing my fingers into her rump, pushing against her flawless behind, trying to pry some space out. My skin squeaked against hers, still covered in a layer of soap, giving me a better feel of the bulk that was crushing me instead of providing any leveage.

"Legs now." Came the happy proclamation from the one in charge, an audible smile on her words. I knew I was in serious trouble now. Iron wrought, solid, throbbing dick, already leaking almost as much as the shower head, I was like a starved man in a buffet. Her onslaught of sexuality, purposeful or not, had been acting as waves smashing against the shore. Who am I kidding? Just being in proximity to her was enough to light up my libido. Even hearing her fed hormones into my deprived brain. This wasn't about the last two days. This was about the months of loneliness and self loathing. The build up. And, if she were the waves, I was the cliff that was crumbling with every crash. I twisted, still vying for a millimeter of space, when I felt it. The juicy, bulging inside of her thigh. My aching member had rubbed against it and now every movement was overloading my nervous system. Feeling her slab of beef thigh under the guise of washing her would be too much. But she was waiting. I couldn't keep her waiting, right? It would piss her off, I told myself.

My palm cupped the muscle, the long, long trough of definition on the outside of her thigh acting as a handhold for my tiny grasp. Fuck. Fuck it felt so fucking good to hold. So much strength in this one big, thick chunk of her. I wanted to bury myself in her. Reaching lower, my mind began to go blank, consumed by lust even with the firey blaze of pain in my ribs. A shiver ran through me, the seductively smooth, supple, sexy leg invading all of my thoughts. A screaming astral projection of myself was probably looking down, disappointed in my own addiction to her. But I couldn't hear it.

Primal, in heat, still held against the wall by my chest, my hips feeblily began to move on their own. Only a few pumps and thrusts and I was dangling into a cavernous pit of pleasure. The tremendous ass squeezed me again, practically welcoming me into the blissful -

I smack against the glass wall, bouncing off of it with a cartoonish tonk. Spattering warmth came down from above and below, richocheting off of the floor as I splashed around. A dreadnought hovered above me. "Are you fucking serious? Is this how you prove yourself?" She said. "I really can't believe you." Tutting, her tone grew more disappointed, puffing up, body eclipsing the ceiling as she put her hands on her hips. The fact she was naked, something that made me feel exposed and nervous, did nothing to impact how imposing she looked. In fact, seeing all the musculature glistening actually enstilled more terror into me.

I drew myself up into the corner, panicking that I'd just forfeited more of my size to her fickle system of punishment. "Ri, I'm sorry!" I stammered and stuttered. "I-I couldn't help it. I didn't even mean to!"

"Just like you couldn't help yanking your little dick into that t-shirt, right?" She asked, thumb and finger held a centimeter apart, jacking off the air.

My face grew hot. "No! I -"

"And now here you are, humping my leg like a fucking mutt." A laugh came then. "What a bad puppy you are!"

"You fucking did this! Y-you're doing it on purpose!" A defiant streak ran through me before I could bite my tongue. "This is another one of your stupid fucking tests!"

Scoffing, she cast a surprised look my way. "Yeah. I made that pretty fucking clear, idiot. The test isn't to see if you'd get horny without permission. The test was to see if you'd just fucking admit it." She knew I'd break here. She was playing  me like a puppet again. She just wanted me to finally give in. "So fucking admit it Paul. Admit that you're mad about me. Swallow your fake, bullshit pride and prove you're not as worthless as you've been acting. Tell me you love me."

Suddenly, I wanted to cry, a lump in my throat. That word had caught me so off guard for some reason. A punch to the gut, making my insides clench. My mind was all over the place. I really didn't know what I felt. Were my feelings boiling over or was this a storm of lust? Why was it so easy to be happy with her? Was she somehow brain washing me bit by bit, gaslighting me back into our relationship? I'd told myself to play along. To act the part. Yet this was the one line I couldn't cross. Why? Why couldn't I just say it? Why couldn't I just lie and agree and say something meaningless? Why was I fighting this so hard?

Because she's right.

A tiny voice whispered it deep inside my brain. And I hated that voice. I wanted to dig my nails through my skull and rip it apart.

You've been in denial, Paul.

I wanted to scream. Why wouldn't it shut up? I didn't want it to be true. It couldn't be true. What type of sick masochist was I if it was? What type of -

"Well?!" The word was vicious, her patience wearing thin. I looked up into her stern face. My lip quivered.

I couldn't help it. A dam broke within me, emotions a maelstrom of epic proportions, flooding out of me. I burst into tears, sputtering and blubbering. "I don't know! I don't even know what I feel anymore! You've just... You've fucked me head! You wound me around your finger like a toy and you broke my fucking brain!" I screamed, letting it pour out.

"No!" She snarled, grabbing a handful of my wet hair and pulling me up. "You don't get to give me that shit. I've had enough, Paul!" I followed her beastly strength, slipping and sliding to my feet, hands held onto her forearm. Turning me, I was mushed up against the glass, a hand securing the back of my head to it while her other hand thrust a finger at the pile of clothes outside of the steamy glass prison. "You broke up with me." She growled into my ear, head hanging over my shoulder. "So why did you cum into that fucking shirt? Why did you stalk my Instagram? Why wouldn't you say you hated me to Charlotte?!"

Reeling, I didn't even question how she knew about the Instagram stuff. "You were stuck in my head! You weeded your way in and you - you..." I sobbed.

My body flipped again, back clunking to the glass. It squeaked as my wet skin climbed, feet leaving the floor. Her hands under my armpits, I was lifted up and up and up, until I was eye to eye with her. "I what?! I took your height when you didn't want it? Yeah, I fucking did! Everything I've done, you've wanted whether you've admitted it or fucking not. Even right now! Your body is screaming at you and you won't fucking listen!" Face less than an inch from mine, she was genuinely furious and for the first time in a long time, I believed she was hurt.

" I... I..." Words wouldn't come. Pain stabbing at my heart.

She's right.

Croned the voice, louder than before. Drowning out the other thoughts now. "No! That's... That's just... You're hot! That's it! That doesn't prove a fucking thing!" I wailed.

She kidnapped me. She kidnapped someone else too. All she did was take and take and take, whittling people down and putting herself first. How could I ever love someone so destructive and vile.

But you saw it. She takes from everyone. But she treats you differently, doesn't she? My inner monologue was my worst enemy.

"I gave you everything you deserve. Everything you deserve and more. You were soft and weak and broken before I ever came into the picture. Then I came and I stepped in whenever you were too much of a pussy. You. Need. Me."

All the hopelessness had bundled up into a fist around my heart. Seeing Charlotte. Being beaten down. Failing. Lonely. The last few months has been the worst in my life. The valley after the peak. No matter how dispicable and manipulative and evil she was... She was... Right. "I never even got over you." I croaked. Taunt, angry strips of muscle unflexed and unwound, going limp, water draining off of me like blood and pain leaving me. The fist unclenched.

Everything grew dark. Skin to skin. Lips to lips. Then it was bright again.

"That's the first step." She whispered, barely audible over the hiss of the shower.

Chapter 15 - Deal with the devil by Kokoji
Author's Notes:
This is still a little rough and might change slightly. But I'd love to know what you all think!
I could hardly breath. Her tongue powered around, bullying mine to and fro as it filled my mouth, her saliva mixing with mine. This was the first kiss we'd had since the break up. From that time Ae Ri had grown. Significantly. So this experience was vaguely familiar but augmented into something foreign. The same tongue, the same lips and the same woman. Yet now I was being smothered, buried in love. The simple words 'I never even got over you' were a starting pistol going off. It ignited something within her, finally confessing to a truth she'd known, awakening a dormant volcano. And now making out felt like a mauling. The best mauling of my life. She'd started devouring me immediately, pressing her weight into me so hard I thought the glass would buckle. I knew my body would buckle first though. Especially with my shattered insides, a rickety jigsaw that was perched on the precipice of collapsing. She paused, only a brief second to whisper something to me. My mind simply couldn't comprehend it, too stunned and tired and mangled into submission. I knew one thing though. Those words had been steamier than the air around me, only heightening the tingles racing over my skin.


Toes curling, held aloft a good distance from the ground, my mind blanked as the passionate kiss overpowered me once more. Hungry moans vibrated my bones as I was ravaged, a thousand feelings, myriad nerves triggering along my skin. As the rest of me went limp, one very turgid body part constricted harder than ever. My dick, so full it hurt, was overstimulated and raw and red and denied release too many times. Pressed against some part of her it trembled. Abs? Hips? It was impossible to tell, but it hardly mattered, some after thought in my overwhelmed brain. The need consumed all my mental capacity, begging to finally plunge over the edge. There was so much of her against me. So, so much, encompassing me, squished against me, bombarding my senses. I hung, drooping against her, only spasming when sparks of pleasure flashed through me. Convinced my balls were about to explode, dick turning into a fire hydrant, I let the tide take me, physically praying for it. It swept through me, the building pressure about to -

A vice crushed my dick flat, strangling it, screeching the brakes on my orgasm. I pulled my head away from hers, a cry of pain and, maybe more so, anguish. My release was pulled out from under me again. Eyes fluttering open I could see Ae Ri, an evil grin on her face. Squeaking down the glass to plop onto my feet, I looked up at her. "Nuh-uh, Paulie. Noooot yet." I deflated, emotional high crushed under the bulldozer of her hand with it's stranglehold on my member. This entire day had been a roller-coaster. "I told you, Paulie. You're gonna have to beg." Her eyebrows bounced with the last word, lips stretching even wider. A clenching flared across my balls. They felt like avocados, ripe and full and huge. They would beg right now if they could... But could I?

" P-please." Hushed words were almost inaudible in the shower.

"Huh? What was that, shorty?" She said, cupping her other hand around her ear and leaning down. "I couldn't hear you all the way down there." She laughed tugging on my cock hard, pulling me closer.

"Please." I said louder.

"Please what, midget?" Now she dropped her mocking, straightening up and releasing my dick to bounce up and down, a thin string of precum trailing the movement. I winced as my overly full balls jostled.

"Pl-please! Please let me cum, Ae Ri. Please!" Emphatically, I broke, fumbling through words, truly begging. "I can't - I just - Please - I need it!"

"Oh my God! I love how quickly your pride has been trashed!" She squealed, laughing. "Just like that, huh? Begging to cum like a good lil' puppy? Shit, this," She gestured down at me. "This is definitely more like it." Biting her lip, letting her hand wander to her crotch, she indulged in what I was restricted from. Enviously, I watched her push her long, long fingers into velvety, sexual pleasure. "Now you're acting how you're supposed to." The words were exhaled, tinted with arousal. Grabbing her breast in the other hand, flesh oozing between her fingers, she hefted it up and held the nipple right in front of my face. "Look at that big, fat, juicy nipple." Large, pink and swollen, it hung in front of me, a pomegranate hanging from a tree in hades. "I wonder how huge it must look to you now... Fuck, I bet you'd love to suck on this, wouldn't you?!" I tried not to salivate as I nodded. "Mhhhm. That's a fucking shame." A dark giggle. "Noooo, fuck that! You don't get to suck on this." Shaking her breast, it jiggled in my face tauntingly. "That's too good for you. I wanna hear you beg again. Beg to touch my tit."

"But I al-"

"But what?" Words became icicles, snapping into frost. "You dumped me remember? You don't get this shit for free anymore."

Defeated, I complied flatly, a nervousness creeping in despite my rabid horniness refusing to abate. "Can I please touch your boob?"

"I don't think that's sincere enough!" She said, maniacal madness shining in her eyes anew. "Why don't you try begging on your knees?" My pulse really started to climb now. Ae Ri was snowballing, a freight train rolling down hill, her intensity growing as she got more drunk on my pitiful readiness to debase myself. The potent cocktail of fear and lust coursing through my veins, I stared at that orb in front of my face. It compounded by the wet sounds of her fucking herself were too much. There was no refusing her and, truthfully, I didn't want to.

Gently, one leg at a time, I got down onto my knees, allowing her to swell taller above me, my chin right in front of her crotch, eyes below her navel. I could hear her sexual deviousness speeding up as I lowered down. The slick, rhythmic pumping was louder than the spray of the water behind her. "Ohhh, you look so fucking good down there." She croned, moving a breast aside to peer down her cleavage at me. "I can't wait for you to be this small standing. The perfect size to be my tiny pussy slave." She laughed, shoulders rocking as a wave of pleasure hit. "I bet that's getting you hard too, isn't it?" I looked up to her, guilty of the aqusation, still rock solid. "Thinking about being my little sex servant. Eating me out whenever I snap my fingers?" Her words weeded into my psyche, tingles buzzing on my skin. Was that my future? I couldn't deny there was some appeal. Being used and abused for her pleasure, ready to come running at her call. Just the right size to slot in while she stands, each one of these glorious thighs on either side of me.

No! What the fuck?! Something screeched in me. I couldn't allow that. I couldn't be that small.

"I can't see that little pecker, shrimp. Show me your dick. I wanna see how turned on you are." She ordered, almost knowing that I'd had that moment of weakness. I leaned back, grasping my cock to show her how unbelievably thick and veiny and hard it was. "Ohhooohh, I fucking knew it." She laughed, eyes misty. Her legs flexed as her hips jolted forwards for a second. Breathlessly, another command came. "Start stroking, Paul. You can stroke but don't you dare fucking cum." Her voice was husky and deep. I actually heard her swallow, her libido becoming a red haze. Slowly I massaged my dick, stretching out the almost painful pleasure, trying not to burst.

"L-look at my fucking pussy." Immediately, I did, dropping my eyes down to the hungry maw, juices oozing out with every retraction of her two fingers. "Don't be rude. S-say hello to her."

Still reeling, struggling not to explode, my brain churned through that sentence. I didn't know what to do. She wanted me to talk to her vagina? "H-hi?"

"No! Not like that. She's your better. She's your fucking Queen. S-so talk to her with some f-fucking respect!" Furiously thrusting, in and out and and out, milking the pleasure, she spoke with a rasp.

"H-hello... Ma'am." I said, feeling more dirty, more ashamed with each passing second.

"Again! Like you mean it."

"Hello, ma'am!"

"Peerrrrfect." She groaned. "Now how about you give her a kiss?" She pulled her fingers completely free from the crimson mouth, cum - or shower water - splattering onto my face. "One, little kiss." Without needing to look, I could hear the grin bearing down from above. With the same hand she'd been using to fuck herself, she ran her stained fingers into my hair, guiding me forwards.

Moving slowly, gradually leaning in, I got closer to her engorged lips. Previously, I'd be diving into this opportunity, but the fact that this was all so... Domineering? Made me reluctant. As I grew closer I could actually see her labia quivering, pulsing, nectar leaking out. When her scent was overpowering,  just close enough to begin pursing for a kiss, Ae Ri stuck her ass out and then pounded me with her sex, smacking me down. My rump splashed into the water yet again. Bellowing laughter echoed off the small glass cabin. "Oh, you're so fucking gullible! You seriously thought your worthless ass was allowed to kiss my cunt?!" She said, viciously. "No fuckin' way! Like I said, she's your better. And she's really mad that you kicked her. No. You gotta start at the bottom now, Paulie. Start with this." My vision darkened, the ball of her foot coming down onto my face.

The soft pads of her sole pressed against my nose and lips, toes splayed out in front of eyes. "Pucker up, bitch!" She laughed, mushing my face. Instinctually, my reaction was to escape, wriggling on the floor, trying to slip out from under her. That ended swiftly as she pushed down, a warning that compliance was mandatory. Head feeling as of it could pop at any moment, I started kissing. A lot. Zero hesitation. All while more teasing and laughter rained down on me, the titan, drunk on my subservience, pushed herself closer and closer to orgasm. Metaphorically and literally, I was being ground down, broken. Sanded into nothing.

"Do you know what the best part of this is, Paulie?" Hoarse words ringing as clear as a bell in my head, I felt my self worth somehow continue to crumble. "It's how fucking hard you still are. Squished under my foot kissing and licking and -" a grunt of excitement " - You're getting off on this, aren't you, you perverted shrimp?" She sneered. Her foot moved away, out of my hands, leaving my lips cold in the air. Where it was placed next made my whole body ache. That colossal foot was pinning my cock down to my stomach, the arch hugging my meat, toes playfully curling over my tip." Her leg danced in the light as she maneuvered up and down my length. "Now you should beg... Make it good."

She didn't have to say why. My whole body had a static, an electricity, coaxed to near orgasm over and over had me humming with the urge. "P-please don't stop." I whined from the floor, snivelling, squirming, pitiful. "Please le-let me cum."

"You really wanna cum?" She asked, increasing the speed with which she played with herself. Her foot massaged faster too, miking me. "Even like this? You don't care how fucking pathetic this is?"

"N-no. I'm... I... Fuck... Please. Please. Ple - Pleaaa-" Overwhelmed by everything, my strength - mental and physical - sapped out of me, feeling so, so very worthless, I begged. And the beg became a strained, gurgling sound, my body threatening to implode, feeling like the world was about to blast out of me. Blood roaring in my ears, I braced.

But right as it came, she stopped.

Garbled, shocked sounds. There was no more up and down movement. There was no more contact, her foot lifted from my skin, just above my now perpendicular dick. The tip pointed right at her foot, a pointblank gunshot. A mournful, agonised, wobbly noise left me as all stimulus halted, robbing the peak of the high. Fingers gripping the shower floor, a ruined orgasm blasted out of me. My dick thrummed with angry, spasming movements, thick, hot, ropes of viscous cum spurting up arching over me, painting her foot and my stomach with the ricochets. Gallons and gallons pumped out of me endlessly, almost edging into excruciating as my balls emptied. Well, it at least felt like gallons. In reality that monster climax was nothing more than a few tiny squirts. It didn't compare to what was happening above.

Rumbling, Ae Ri swayed, her redwoods twitching with power, as her foot came back down onto my chest. Denying me the promised experience, seeing my hopes snuffed out by nothing more than her casually lofting a foot, it was too much for her. Huffing, hunched over, juices raining down in heavier and heavier spurts she brought herself closer to climax. Her moan grew in volume until finally she visibly quaked, her ecstacy dwarfing mine just like every other aspect of her. Steadying herself on the glass, her body shook, what appeared to be actual gallons of cum gushing down to mix with my meager fluids. It was molten gold. Hotter than the shower water. Waves of magma. Almost glowing above me, shining in her pleasure, she heaved, riding the storm. I didn't dare interrupt... Even if I did want to sob all over again.

We stayed quiet for a bit, both breathing heavy. "Paul, you made a mess." She eventually spoke, an amused lilting melody in her voice. Lifting her foot, the jizz stretched and snapped, slapping back with gravity.

I didn't want to point out the hypocrisy. I didn't scream at her for, clearly, purposefully fucking with me. Instead, all I said was. "I'm sorry." It came as a wheeze, bubbling up from a liquid on the floor with the water and the jizz and the fluids.

"You better clean it up." Gaze burning, foot hovering over me, stained in goop, she waited. Rolling, shifting back to my knees, retrieving the soap that had been flung from my hands, I worked up a lather and then began to wash her foot. Having it between both of my hands, I couldn't help marvel at the size of it. It was held, floating above my thigh, my quad was eclipsed.

I scrubbed at the massive appendage, feeling her sole, slipping my thumbs in between toes and delicately sudsing the gargantuan foot. This wide platform was necessary to hold up this much woman. Her big toe alone seemed huge. Bigger and fatter than a golf ball in the palm of my hand. Sad, numb, I moved up, clearing her nectar from the swells of meat. Placing her foot into my lap, she allowed me to keep going, climbing higher to clean the mess she'd made too. As I ran my hands over the rippled muscle, somehow, I felt her smirk beaming down at me, lofty and amused by my diligence. It was the same smirk as before and yet this time I felt warmth radiating off of it instead of contempt. Had she been spiteful before or was that just her having fun? Teasing me. Playing with me. Lost in my task, I questioned if it was just my outlook that had been dragging me down all along. Because for some reason, even after being smashed and toyed with, the warmth radiating down felt... Good. She was happy and that made me... Happy?

"Mhmmm, good job, puppy." Ae Ri smiled, running her fingers through my hair. "Clean yourself up and get out."

"O-okay." Sheepishly, I nodded, feeling a slash of self-consciousness again at how much of a deviant I'd just been. Quickly, I showered off some of my shame, the massive sentinel waiting and watching, quietly appraising me. It was beginning to dawn on me that this wasn't a return to how things had been. I may not be an unruly prisoner anymore, but I definitely wasn't a boyfriend. Instead, I appeared to be limboed inbetween.

Giant tendrils curled around my butt and gave a mighty handful of a squeeze, causing me to hop up, surprised. "That's enough." Voice calm, assertive and still trimmed with some of her smugness at the edges, she softly spoke, "breakfast time. Cook a lot, I'm hungry." Ushering me away, patting on my tush, I was hurried from the shower. Drying myself off with what, to me, was the largest, softest towel in the world I could feel eyes watching me. Glancing back through the glass, clouded by a renewed layer of steam, I could make out her obnoxiously sexy shape. Under the water, an hourglass facing me. Was one hand at her crotch again? I didn't dwell on it for long though, knowing I should be making breakfast quickly. Grabbing my t-shirt, I pulled it over my head and scampered out of the bathroom.

As I entered the hall, I stared at the single exit. The metal block that stopped my escape. The locks. The dead bolt. Allowong my eyes to linger, I shuffled to the kitchen. Did I even want to run really? Inner turmoil bubbled in my mind, and again I was questioning what the right answer truly was. Was this Stockholm syndrome? A grief gripped me then. How fucking damaged was I? No, there was no point in thinking like that. And even if I was knee deep in a mental disorder, I had a job to complete to stay on my girlfrie - captor's good side.

Checking a few rooms, it was the third that held the kitchen. Like the rest of the house, it was oversized. Fridge large enough for a family of five, long, black marble counters that almost reached mid chest, and an island that sat in the middle of the kitchen with a stove top that could fit a dinosaur leg on it. Suspended above the island was a rack of pans, going from small to large. Rising onto my toes, I grabbed the edge of the largest pan, trying to unhook it. On my fifth attempt I did it, quickly leaning forwards to catch it before it clanged to the stove. It was far heavier than I'd thought it would be but, somehow, I managed to stop it's plummeting fall from banging against the metal. Getting my bearings, I opened the fridge, a pale light illuminating a frankly insane amount of food. Curious, I took out a packet of bacon to look at the sell by date. How meticulous was her plan? She'd stocked up knowing when we'd be back? I didn't have time to ask these questions. I needed to start cooking.

An armful of eggs and bacon and sausages and cheese secured, I waddled back to the island, laying out the items. Ripping open packets and searching for utensils, I started my mission. Cooking. It was such a mundane, normal, boring thing, but at my new size, everything was an exploration. Choosing a knife, ignoring the heaviest, largest ones - the ones I would have been using before. Reaching the back burner on the stove. Stirring two dozen eggs and feeling my shoulder burn as the resistence grew. Shit, even just cracking the eggs open one by one was a fresh experience at this size. Stuff I'd never even considered, or struggles long, long forgotten.

I ignored the pangs of hunger gnawing at me, stomach brought alive by an extraordinary long fast and the smell of food over the heat. This was her breakfast, I kept telling myself. I'd taste here and there if necessary but that was it. I put my all into it. Spicing the eggs, mixing in cheese, I made something that would hopefully make her nostalgic for when we were dating. Except now I had to make it on a much larger scale. It was taking a while.

The sands in the hourglass felt like they were shifting too quickly and, scrambling (hah) to finish, I heard the bathroom door open. Searching for a plate that could hold all of this, I opened various cupboards. Just as I found it, my ears perked up and I turned, a slight tremor in the ground alerting me to her arrival. Her long, tall silhouette iridescent in the doorway. A ridiculously big bathrobe looked tiny on her. It's fit reminded me of the silk robe she'd worn before, barely covering her ass, leaving her legs on display as they undulated with muscle, bulging and shining, the faintest moisture making every swell gleam and pop. Towling her obsidian hair, she strolled in, feet slapping against the floor, smiling at the scents that wafted her way. "Not too bad, Paul." She said, appraising the spread of protein before her. That acknowledgement alone made me swell with pride.

Grabbing a rubber spatula, I began to heap everything onto a serving platter of a plate. Toast and eggs and meat. A mountain of it. Breakfast for a beast. Ae Ri lifted the loaded offering in one hand, a feat I shouldn't have been surprised by, but was, and brought it around the island placing it in front of a stool. She circled and opened the fridge to retrieve a huge water bottle full of a liquid that was almost a solid. It was one of the bottles people use to make sure they're hydrated throughout the day. But that wasn't water.

As she sat, the stool creaked ominously under her weight, ass spilling over the edges, robe riding up her legs as she crossed them. Just seeing her legs crossed caused something to stir within me again. Two beefy slabs sat one atop the other. God, I wanted to be between those thighs, nose buried in her crotch an ocean of muscle around me. But considering her strength, I had a feeling that it would be a one way ticket - my head facing the same fate as a watermelon.

Cutlery clinked and Ae Ri moved in for her first bite. Standing motionless, I waited both entranced and simultaneously besides myself with worry. Watching her spearing some eggs onto a fork, my veins became stone, core tightening as she brought the food to her lips. Breath stuck in my lungs, heart on pause, I waited for a verdict, trying not to wring at my t-shirt.

Stainless steel slipped out between her pressed lips. Muscle in her cheek bunched, bringing a slight curl up at the edge of her mouth, jaw working up and down. "Mhmm, so you're still a magician in the kitchen." She hummed. Everything relaxed. Suddenly I could breath again.

"Thank you." I shyly accepted the praise. With poise and elegance, she slowly burned through the breakfast, bite by bite in an rhythm, unlike the frenzy of her post transfer appetite.

"There's croissants in the there." She gestured with her knife and my eyes followed the curved tip to a cupboard. "You should eat." I took note of the fact that I wouldn't be getting the protein that she would. As I'd assumed that was indeed her breakfast. Which made me appreciate my earlier willpower. My appetite had been stoked aflame by cooking and now, finally, I could eat.

I opened the cupboard and grabbed a wrapped, chocolate filled croissant. Tearing into it the packaging, eager to eat, I ripped and then bit. And melted. This was the first food I'd had in God knows how long. Sugar and butter on my tongue, I savoured it for a beat before cramming more into my face. Scoffing it down as fast as I could, I reached for another. That one met the same fate as the first. Now I was concerned though. Two of the fluffy, flakey delights had me feeling like I was going to burst. That made me panic. Sure these things were calories dense but... They were mainly air, right? How small had my stomach shrunk?

Fork scraping against her plate, Ae Ri polished off her food. "Clean this up. When you're done you can come and find me in the front room." She said, holding her concrete thick protein shake in one hand, hypnotically jostling it, rising up from the stool.

"I have to do the dishes too?" I blurted. My face warmed as her attention turned to me.

Looking down from so far above she raised an eyebrow. In two strides she was right next to me. "Do you want me to do the dishes, Paul?"

"No, I'm sor-"

"Well that only leaves you to do the dishes then, doesn't it?" She asked, a cool smile on her lips. Popping the shaker open with her thumb, she brought it up and began to drink.

Right in front of me she chugged, almost vampiric in the way she guzzled it, heavy gulps filling my ears. In only a handful of seconds she swallowed down the entire thing, the entire calorific, monster of a shake. "Clean this too." She said, thrusting the shaker into my chest and making me stumble back. Then she left, hips swaying like a pendulum, knowing I was staring at her ass.

A hazy, mystified fog sat inside of my brain. This was all so surreal. So nostalgic and yet so different. Showering together. Making her breakfast. Going to cuddle. It was like looking into a puddle at memories. A regular weekend from a long while ago. But the ripples had it all out of focus. Warped. Sizes swapped. Ae Ri acting like a tyrant, the aura around her completely transformed. She wasn't cheerful and bubbly and clumsy. Everything was so precise. Every movemt and every smile. And unlike before, I had no control at all. Then again, now that I thought about it, had I ever? Collecting up the dishes, I tried to shake the uncanny valley sensation.

Once the dishes were done, and my water logged hands had become even more wrinkled, headed towards the room I'd been unpacked in. On the way, as I went through the hall, my heart skipped a beat, eyes widening. From the corner of my eye, I saw something that must have been my imagination. The chain, one of the various locks on the front door, was hanging limp, unsecured and unlocked. Blinking a few times, I looked again, now scanning the rest of the locks. It was just that one. It definetly wasn't open before I'd gone into the kitchen. Or had it been? Ae Ri hadn't gone out so why was it open? Had I not noticed. A chill ran through me then, skin crawling as I felt eyes on me. It was all in my head, but I knew I shouldn't be thinking about this. I shouldn't be looking at the door. Turning, I walked away quickly, tense.

Entering the front room, I caught sight of a foot, bobbing up and down on the arm rest, a cinema worthy screen behind it playing some k-drama. The back of the couch was to the door, blocking my sight of her. Strolling around, I found a literal piece of art before me, lazing, spread across the cushions. She'd changed into a different pair of shorts and a flowy, baggy crop top, nipples creating a line across the front of the fabric.

"Hello, handsome." She purred and unfurled her long arms, beckoning me into an embrace. God, even in this overly large couch she almost completely stretched along it's length. There was a stutter in my step as logic and desire battled. But I'd already given in, hadn't I? So I took the welcoming arms, slipped straight back into what felt normal, a mutated memory of comfort. It felt right. It's what I craved.

The hug was like being enveloped into paradise. I became a molten being, no longer solid, filling the gaps she left with her body, moulding into cleavage and crevices. My toes tickled her shins, head cradled at her bust, the taiko drum of a heart thudding in a low, slow beat under my pillows. Before dating Ae Ri, I'd always imagined that hugging someone muscular would be uncomfortable. As if they'd be flexed and hard constantly, a boulder and not a person. I was way wrong. The bigger she got the more wrong I realised I was. It was more comfortable than I could have imagined. And far, far more arousing than it had any right to be. Now she was so big that I could lay on her. The idea was insane, but like everything else I'd come to accept, it was reality. Below she was this huge, firm bundle of comfort. And more. Skin to skin, body atop hers, my dick began to inflate again, my sword stabbing into her thigh. I gnawed at my cheek, trying to take my mind off of the urges. It didn't stop the ache or the throb or the hunger.

We stayed hugged together for a long while, changing positions a few times, rearranging limbs, the novelty of her size never really wearing off. She had to be careful sometimes, moving slowly so I wasn't crushed flat by her ass or flattened by her thigh. I... Wouldn't have minded a little crushing under all of that though. Despite the differences, it was a lazy Sunday of times passed, revived by the unorthodox rekindling of our relationship. Ordering food in the afternoon, we binged and laughed and sniped at the actors on screen, laughing at bad accents and ridiculous writing. Equilibrium had returned and the world was right side up again. I didn't even notice my girlfriend departing to feed Charlotte.

As afternoon became evening and the sky outside the windows bled into purple and navy, Ae Ri dragged a finger along my chest, her nail practically slicing a line in my t-shirt. She told me to make dinner. If I 'did well' then I might be 'rewarded.' The hint was obvious and, although I told myself it wouldn't motivate me - that I couldn't debase myself more, I went into the kitchen with a fire in my chest.

Pent up all over again, I followed her order and found the body sized fridge, one hidden in the corner of the kitchen, and ripped it open. Eyes widening, I understood why I was sent to look here. There was a metric ton, a trove of meat piled high. Steak. Steaks. Plural. Taking a deep breath, feeling as if I was some novice dropped into the iron chef show, I got to work.

Slaving away, sweating and searing, baking and frying, juggling a hundred things I cooked. Keeping everything going I entered a flow state. My slighter stature was forgotten, my wingspan being too short or the fact I had to tiptoe to reach a pan were small inconveniences. Tiny hurdles I could step over to keep going for my goal. My brain was too focused on getting this done - on getting my reward. I craved it after the disappointment in the shower. Throughout the day things had been so normal, I couldn't see how she would be cruel enough to do that again.

Something bleeped behind me, returning my focus to the food, and I realised the fries were done. "R-" I had been about to shout her name, about to call her over, the way I would if we were dating. I'm glad I stopped myself. That's not how this worked anymore. Taking a pan off of the heat, I dashed to the front room. Hearing her voice, her tone, I slowed. When I got to the door I saw her, back to me, sitting on the couch instead of lounging across it. She didn't even look in my direction, simply holding a finger up, over her shoulder, as if I were some secretary. She was on a call.

"I don't care what the contract said. Change it... Yes... No, I will be the majority share holder. That's what was negotiated. Look, get it done by Monday or I'll have to come down and do it myself. That firm is ours whether they like it or not." She viciously jabbed at her phone then, cutting the call. "Yes?" Voice terse, she turned her attention to me, giving me a sideways glare over her shoulder. Her sour mood made me go tense, hopes languishing.

"Um... Would you like to start dinner? I'm still cooking but y-y'know, steak has to rest and there's... There's so many of them that..." I struggled for words under the intensity of her stare. "That way you... Uh... Can eat the steaks fresh as I finish them, instead of some of them getting cold."

"Fine." She said, moving to stand, erecting in the middle of the room, suddenly becoming the biggest thing in the world again. I almost gaped as she stepped over the couch as if it weren't there, her shape closing in with frightening speed. Turning, I jogged away, knowing she'd be far faster than me.

In the kitchen I served up food, as quick as I could, regaining my flow state. I cooked and cooked and cooked. And she ate and ate and ate. Smacking lips, munching, swallowing, she gave no indication to how well I'd done. As the food disappeared, bit by bit, I felt my hopes dwindle further, fading. Closing my fist around the dying light, steeling my self confidence, I told myself I'd done a good job. I must have done, considering her mood though, anything subpar would have resulted in some harsh words. Her devotion to good food had been obvious in more than a few restaurants that didn't meet her standards.

Eventually she finished eating what I could only assume was enough protein for a whole army. Sitting back, she audibly digested, stomach rotund, abdomen stretched over the meal. I couldn't stand it anymore. "Did I do a good job?"

She scoffed, looking over to me fidgeting. Reaching out, weaving her fingers into mine, I was reeled in like a fish. Reeled into a cuddle. Even sat on the stool, she was taller than me so I was snuggled into her shoulder, her chin resting on the side of my head. "You did great, Paulie." Then she said something completely unexpected. "I'm sorry I was grumpy earlier. It wasn't because of you. You've been such a good, little puppy." I almost collapsed in on myself at the recognition, words like medals gleaming in my mind, her voice lulling me into a calm as she stroked and pawed at me. A kiss on my jugular made me light headed, her lips coming up to my ears to whisper, "I've got one more thing for you to do. Then I'm definetly giving you a big reward." Shivering, buzzing, that made the hem of my t-shirt rise into a triangle. "I was mean in the shower, but this time I'll be nicer. Does that sound good, Paulie?" I nodded into her, a controlled movement, trying to keep my excitement contained.

"Wh-what do you want me to do?" I asked, nerves evident in my voice.

"Don't worry, sweetie. You'll see." Her arms came up under my ass and I was lifted up. Her big, painted lips dwarfed mine, tongue pushing into my mouth again. I wouldn't have noticed we were moving if it weren't for the subtle rocking of her steps. We were going to her bedroom. The room at the end of the hall. The room I'd yet to see.

Tossed down onto a bed that seemed to go on for miles, I bounced and settled into the softness, eyes flitting open, the kiss having been broken. "You know, I saw you staring at breakfast." Straightening up, she stepped closer, around to the side of the bed, as I crawled my way up the bed. Creasing sheets, I propped my head and shoulders up on the headboard leaving me at a 45 degree angle. That alluring sway in her hips had my eyes flickering down and then up again. "Yeah, just like that. Did the short, little robe show off something that caught your attention?" Hooking her thumbs into the elastic of the shorts, she clocked her hip to one side, pulling them down as she did, and then repeated that maneuver on the other side. A semi gasp filled my lungs as it became obvious she wasn't wearing any underwear. "Was this what you were thinking about?"

"Yes." Hissing the word, locked onto the tantalising display ahead of me, I dumbly brought my head up and down.

"Since you've been such a good boy, I won't make you beg." Letting her hand drift, she spread her sex, toying with me and her pussy at the same time. "But you better do a good job telling me how much you wanna play with her."

Almost swearing, I exhaled the words. "So much. Fuck, I... Please let me."

"Mhhhmmm, You're addicted to me, aren't you?"

"I..." Fuck. My jaw flexed. Quietly, I answered. "You know I am."

"So you need this?" She asked, continuing to play with herself. Always. She was always in my head. Reading me more easily than a shitty magazine.

I swallowed, gaze still going up and down, up and down. "Yes."

"How much?"

"So... So fucking much."  Footsteps shook the bed, her movement making the light ripple over her, her folds glistening. Heart thundering against my ribs, she was stood next to me, next to the bed, oaks in front of me, vagina above. Taking my hand, she yanked me towards her, manipulating my fingers up, aimed her moistness.

"I wanna see how much of your little hand my big, hungry girl is gonna eat up." I didn't get to protest as she submerged my middle finger into the smouldering cave. Muscles squeezed, gripping the finger as she drove it up and down. "Not enough. Put in... Another." Voice hitching up a notch, she ordered for more. Processing the request, it took a half beat for me to let my ring finger join it's neighbour. I felt the wetness encompass more of my hand a powerful tug sucking my digits deeper, constricting around them sharply. Head rolling back, Ae Ri moaned. Honey, sticky and heavy, spilled into my palm.

It must have been intense for her as she released my arm, letting me steer the sexual interaction. Pushing and pulling, I kept the slow, churning rhythm she'd set, pressing my palm into her clit and rolling my wrist at the apex of every thrust. Her hand came down on the headboard above me, stabilising her. Abdominal muscles fluttered and flexed as she panted. "Deeper." Her voice was so throaty, the sound accompanied with a slurping that was guzzling down my fingers, spilling more of her juices down my forearm, drenching me. I complied to her request, shoulder beginning to throb as I pushed up as deeply as I could. But her greed was too great. She thrust down on me hard. "DeeeEeeeper." my index finger and pinkie were physically stopping me going deeper. But I knew she'd only see that as an excuse.

In disbelief of her gratuitous appetite, I knew what I had to do. Curling my pinkie up, on her downward motion, I straightened the digit, making my fingers a close tipped trident that I stabbed into her. More of my hand was lost, slipping further in, and that seemed to be the tipping point, a new level of satisfaction achieved. A flash of ochre lightning passed my face, knee coming down next to me. The world moved up, a bunch of bananas engulfed my shoulder, shoving me down as I was half straddled by the amazonian. Right above me, over the middle of my chest, was the treasure I'd been waiting for. I felt surrounded by her now, legs around me, one on the ground while the other flanked me on the bed, her still semi bloated stomach and swollen tits above me. Head still crammed against the headboard, I was only about six inch away from her crotch, that avaricious, gluttonous, drooling behemoth sucking me in. My arm was twisted at an uncomfortable angle, I tried to wriggle my cramped fingers free but, as if she were quicksand, her inner muscles gripped tighter, not allowing an escape. "P-put in the l-last one." Ae Ri was clearly on edge, driven wild by the fact that more and more of my appendage was being devoured by her. It was already so tight. She couldn't handle my whole fucking hand could she? That... She was big but that seemed insane. Although, I was much smaller, hands more slender and long and -  Impatient, the giant grabbed my arm, holding me in place as she did her own dirty work. Bouncing, she brought down her tremendous weight, causing my delt to scream, absorbing the 50 caliber recoil. Her mission had been to force more of me into her and, knowing she'd get what she wanted one way or another, I stuffed my last finger in, their tips pushed together by the power of her vaginal walls.

Yet, she was greedy for ever more. Both hands now on the headboard, her body straight, looming above, she rose up and dropped down again and again, tits slapping up and down against her skin - cracks of thunder from jotunheim. Half horrified, half hornier than I'd ever been in my life, my eyes widened. With every downward, pounding motion I was seeing my fingers disappear. Centimeter by centimeter, her lips consumed, literally devouring me. Elbow by my chest, digging into the mattress, the vibrations made my injured bones rattle and ache. Another knuckle was eaten up, over two thirds of my thin, skinny, bony fingers gone. I tried to pull free again but couldn't, the bed stopping my arm from retreating and her maw wetly sucking me in on the other side. "Ae Ri, st-stop." I breathed shallow breaths, beginning to grow nervous. It might sound ridiculous, like I was overly emotional, but I was literally watching my arm being eaten by her. Nevermore had I felt like I was a small insignificant piece of prey.

"Reme... Remember when we first started dating?" Her weight jostled again and another half inch was consumed. Cum slathered my skin, seeping down my wrist and forearm, making the t-shirt heavy up around my shoulder. "Remember how I couldn't even handle your w-whole dick?" Panic beginning to permeate through me, I didn't know what to say. What the fuck was going through her mind now? She wasn't stopping. She just kept... Kept ramming more of me into her. The bed creaked as she rose and crashed down, shaking me, pussy swallowing, gulping more of me in as she jarred my wrist. Her descent over my hand was slowing though. She'd couldn't possible keep this up, could she? Her words immediately made me reconsider the thought. "That little, hungry pussy got bigger." I quaked with another seismic bounce. "And badder." And another. "And hungrier." She groaned, sliding down, her lips touching my middle, largest knuckle. "And now, she's gonna eat. You. Up." Three humping, crushing thrusts, each forcing her craving to be large onto me, I watched my fingers slip out of existence, stuffed inside of her. My fingers - fuck, even my knuckles - were gone. Sharp pains shot down from my wrist, my shoulder burning. Thumb jammed against her clit, I squirmed. That heightened her lewd delight and now she was fucking my hand; gyrating back and forth, rubbing my thumb against her sensitive, bloated nub. Drenched in her juices, lubricated, each wriggle of her hips worked her clit down my thumb until she was at the base, mashing and circling and - Her back arched and she twisted my hand up, closer to my face. "F-ffffuck." She groaned before car compactor-ing my appendage, orgasming, rivers of juices flowing over me.

Clutching my forearm, only her strength could rip me from the jaws of her sexual monster. But that was just the flames being fanned. My fingers had been an appetiser. My face was next. In a flurry of movement, she grabbed two tufts of hair and climbed fully onto the bed. I was smashed mouth first, lips to lips with the kraken of an organ. Closing my eyes I saw sparks in the darkness, nose and mouth being ground on as she rode me. But I wasn't the bucking bronco, she was. Gurgling, grunting, surviving, I clung to the madness, to the chaos and weathered the storm as best I could. Viciously, the giant fucked my face using me as a plaything to wring out as much pleasure as she could.

Lapping and licking, I wrapped my fingers around an ass that overflowed out of them. Her grinding got more violent as the torrent of nectar flowed thicker. I worked my face up and down, drinking, gulping and drowning in her. She was an inferno. And I was burning in the flames, fuel for the fire. That's how it felt. As if my body was on fire, so, so fucking turned on by the raw, primal rampage that she'd become.

Her heaving, animal sounds heightening in pitch and I thanked whatever deity was watching over me as she peaked into an orgasmed. The flood washed down my throat, coating me in her, seeping into me inside and out. I was saturated in her scent. In her. Gently, she let my head thud to the headboard. The only thing that had stopped a thousand concussions had been her hands holding me in place, I realised as I shallowly rattled in air.

Shifting, gracefully switching positions, she swung her body down next to mine, laying with me. "You alive, puppy?" She joked, bopping my nose. Lifting a heavy tit, she let it flop onto my chest, snuggling her (bafflingly) flat, marble abs against me and pinned my legs down with a red wood. Curling an arm around me, she brought me to her breast, playing with the large patch of hair that was dry on the top of my scalp.

"I'm okay." I lied, arm dead weight at my side, torso (that was still healing) pulsing and bruised, hair matted to my face, still smeared with everything.

"That's good. I don't want to break you too quickly... And hey, it looks like you had fun." Inhaling, my cock was engulfed in her palm, the tip barely peeking out from the top of her closed fist. "This little thing looks like it needs some relief. So red and bulging. It's all twitchy and nervous just like you!" She giggled, massaging excruciatingly, rolling her thumb over the tip and lubricating it with precum. "I did promise you I'd repay the favour, didn't I?" Cautiously, I nodded, praying this wouldn't somehow end like last time. "Under one condition, of course." Impishly she pouted her lips, tiny smile just perceptible at the corners.

God, I'd waited for this for so long. That time in the shower had whetted my appetite more than relieving it. "What is it?" I asked tentatively.

"Well, I really thought I'd hit 6'10 after the last transfer, y'know?" My stomach sank. "I was thinking that it's about time I hit 6'10. What do you think?"

"But... How much would I have to shrink?" Even I was bewildered by the question had come out of my mouth. Had I really just said that?

"Hmmm, only a couple of inches. That would definitely do it, right?" Tingles ran through my legs as she teased my tip again. "Don't you want to make me happy, Paulie?"

Brain racing, I had a million questions. Would this happen every time we were going to have sex? Would two inches really be enough? Why isn't she just taking the inches like before?

"I do, but... I just..."

"I'm not gonna force you to do it, silly. You can say no." She smiled, letting go of my dick. I assumed it was a wordless ultimatum, but then she cupped my swollen balls and, kneading them softly, continued. "In fact... I think you should be in full control. You should press the button." I was blown away. She wanted me to press the button?! "Imagine how it'd feel, fucking while you feed me size." Something engorged then, hormones filling my blood stream. My dick throbbed visiblely. "It would be like we've melted together on a cellular level. Wouldn't that be kinda fun?" She whispered, a smirk out of my vision. "I dunno about you, but I feel like the transfer would make things pretty... Intense."

Mouth drier than a desert, a voice I didn't have control of talked. "O-only... Only two inches?"

"That's riiiiight." She sung, feeling the cracks in my resolve deepening. Beads of sweat would have been rolling across my skin if I wasn't already wet and sticky with a thicker fluid. Hesitation was met with a new wave of persuasive actions. Almost squeaking in surprise, I held was moved by her. Ae Ri reached around to grip my hip, twisting dragging my tiny shape up and on top of her huge one again. Face smothered by a breast larger than my head, I flailed for a moment. Pushing myself up, elbows locking, I surfaced back into the world. Met face to face with her unbelievably smug smirk, she leaned to the side and plucked up a tablet that I easily recognised. Navigating through something I couldn't see, she stopped and turned the screen, presenting it to me. "Here. Two inches, see? You just press this button and it'll start." She pointed to a small circle in the corner of the screen.

Clenching my jaw, I stared at it, a cold fire under my skin, contemplating what I should do. Placing it onto the expansive bed next to her, she used just her fingertips to push it slightly further away. "It's there whenever you want it. But right now -" A fistful of the beast mode shirt in one hand, her other around the back of my neck, I was pulled into a kiss. The cold was snuffed away. Replaced by the kiss. It was soft and warm and gentle. This wasn't the animal she'd been earlier. Now it was romantic, considerate of me and my beaten body. Vertigo while horizontal, my head span. The kiss developed and blossomed, gradually growing more passionate. I writhed against her, hands exploring up and down. No matter where I reached, there was more of her. More tit, more muscle. More of my addiction.

A whimper left me as a sting hit my balls. Between our bodies a lump of iron pressed against the span between her navel and crotch. It was so close. Right fucking there. Right there, inches away. Vibrations ran through me, body flexing and unflexing in a stutter, making me buck. I felt so weak. And the need was so strong. Ae Ri slapped down on my ass, grinding up and repositioning me. Her labia, through the t-shirt, spread around my shaft.

It was just two inches, right?

Frothing at the mouth, I tore myself away from her, diving to hammer the button. Stopped in my tracks, she had used a single, mighty arm to catch me, pulling me away from the tablet. "No. I want this to be perfect." Stammering out an incoherent babble, she shushed me. Whipping the soaked, heavy t-shirt off of me, magically, she tossed it aside, letting it splat on the ground. I was pushed me back, up onto my knees, between her thighs.

Each leg flexed and in an act of gymnastic level grace, the forest parted, legs opening wider and wider, leaving me, smalled and skittish, sat between them looking down along the highway of a body of stretching into the distance in front of me, at the hauntingly beautiful face between the hills, smokey eyes calling to me. But I was also looking at the prize I'd begged for, still moist, waiting for me. Yet I, a doe in the headlight, was petrified, frozen. Sitting up slightly, bricks along her torso jumping alive, she encircled my dick, slowly leading me towards my heroin. Magenta, quivering tip touched the silky bliss that made my brain fuzzy. "Put it in." She said, tongue peeking out between her teeth, revealed by her parted lips in a grin.

All the pent up, frustrated, angry, denied energy burst free. Snaking my hands over the oak tree thighs, I latched onto hips, arms spread wider than my shoulders by a mile, flexed claws sunk into luscious, glutes. Then I buried myself into her, a rocket leaving the atmosphere. A car crash of flesh on flesh sending a ripple through the thick ass I held. If I'd done this to her not even a few months ago, I had zero doubt she'd have bounced along the bed, sent up by the force I exploded with, hurt by the impact. Not anymore. She actually laughed, giddy at the fact that, besides her breasts wobbling back and forth subtly, her weight and mass and girth meant she didn't shift even a millimeter. "Harder, Paulie!" She cheered happily, half mocking my feebleness. "You gotta do better. Give me everything you got, shrimp." That goaded me into a frenzy, sending me spiralling into an entranced fuck storm.

Pounding into her with ever molecule of power I had, I railed her, building in speed pulling my entire length from her before ramming it back in, balls slapping against the bubble of ass that propped her up. Eyes darting over her, feasting on her, drinking her in, I wanted my hands everywhere. Bicep and shoulder, breast, ab, lat, thigh, ass. I wanted to feel her all, but I was too preoccupied, too deep in horny blaze to pause and do that. Our moans harmonised and faster than I care to admit, I felt ecstacy coming.

The tablet fell into my vision, placed on her abs. A contract with the devil, my blood already on the dotted line. I just needed to sign. "Now." Ae Ri gasped. "Do it now." Somewhere in my subconscious, I may have registered that I'd had no control. She'd said I would press the button, but I was doing in under her rules. Her timing. This was her sandbox and I was a toy. The rest of my brain was deaf those thoughts though. A single flake of snow in a blizzard of sex.

I pressed the button.

Metal on my wrist warmed, a light making the outside of Ae Ri's side have an under glow. Pins and needles radiated out of my body, an old, familiar constricting in my chest. It was starting. Usually I'd be going rigid right about now. Taunt muscles disobeying their programming because of some electrical current carried through me. Maybe it was sheer force of primal, natural willpower to keep fucking, or maybe it's because the transfers I'd had were much larger than normal recently but, for whatever reason, it didn't slow me down an iota.

Exhaling, telling myself I didn't need oxygen, I ploughed forth, each thrust reaching a marginally shallower depth, weaker, smaller. They caused less and less of a wobble in those massive, gigantic, marvellous, boobs. Thighs rose around me, ass cheeks spread my fingers. A hyper sensitivity laced into my psyche and the crawl of skin along skin was all I could feel. It was amazing. A spectrum of sensations opening up in my brain, a rainbow of new colours.

Then, a gong being struck. Ae Ri wailed, huge fistful of the mattress bunching, forearms bulging. It was her turn now and the new feelings running through her made her wild. Violently, she bucked, pushing her hips towards the ceiling. It countered my thrust completely, stopping my motion and dragging me up with it, sinking me fully into her, balls deep, and actually pushing me almost onto my knees. The only reason I wasn't launched away, out of her, off of the bed, was because of my grasp on her ass. Together, we fell back to the bed, my face bashing against her cobbled abdominals. "Do-don't stop." She told me. I had no intention of stopping, but now I was splattered onto her. Abandoning trying to get my footing, abandoning having a dominant position, I instead wrapped my arms around her waist, clung to her tight and kept fucking. I couldn't stop. I couldn't waste the inches I'd offered as sacrifice to have this happen. Hips working up and down, I fucked. However, now she was really taking part, no longer static, no longer mocking and teasing, unable to keep her lust in check.

Wrapped around her, trying to keep up with her unstoppable thrusting, I noticed something. That hyper sensitivity had never really passed and now, I was acutely aware of a few things. Of how the ab against my face was slowly spreading beneath my cheek, stretching and widening, the troughs of definition around it deepening. Of her waist swelling in my arms, pushing against my biceps and forcing my already parted hands further away from one another. Or, most concerningly in the moment, the insides of her quads which, although had been spread open earlier, had now closed around me, two growing, thickening, beastly behemoths that were slowing my frantic fucking. With each passing moment the gap between them was closing without her even squeezing. But I knew I'd be reaching the end of my race before they caught me.

I felt the tremors of her moans before I heard them. One long, drawn out groan that rumbled louder and louder. Her inner muscles constricted, her thighs bulking around me as she clenched, her pelvis lifted again. Two craters in the mattress where her feet were, her ass left the bed completely, taking me with it. She'd become an arched bridge, supported by shoulders and feet, entire body twisted by rapture. On the bridge, hugging the asphalt, I remained, refusing to be thrown through the ceiling, pathetically plastered to her like a parasite or, at most, some symbiotic, lower life form. This time, working with her juggernaut skyward movement, I pumped. And pumped. And pumped. My diamond hard dick plunged in and out of her, powering into what must be the strongest pussy in the world.

And then I exploded. Heaven opened their gates. Feet dangling in the air, toes brushing her calves as, suspended in the air, teetering on her crotch, I orgasmed so hard that I was convinced my soul was leaving me. Then again, I'd just made a deal with the devil, so maybe it was...

Chapter 16 - Pandora's box by Kokoji
Sleep eluded me. It was crazy. When I was trying to stay awake, the fatigue of cumming draining me, Ae Ri measuring herself across the room, I couldn't avoid dozing off. The last thing I remember was hearing her giddily announcing that she was 6'10 and a half. Now, after a plague of nightmares - flashes of shrinking away to nothing, fitful and broken unconsciousness, I couldn't get back into a slumber. Sleep was some tiny rodent scurrying away any time I got close, forcing me to stay awake. To face what I'd done. Ae Ri's giant body had me cocooned, glued the bed, cozily snuggled around me, body heat warmer than any duvet. Quietly, she was semi snoring, huffing and puffing, unaware of my consciousness, a little closer to the 7 foot march. I was stuck here, still in shock, reeling from the decision I'd made in the stark clarity that was left after I'd finally orgasmed. Even pinned to the bed, unable to see her, she was undeniably bigger, unfairly larger. There was almost a four inch difference from before I'd emptied my balls into her. And I'd allowed it. I'd... I'd been the one to dedicate those inches to her, trading them for release, for another hit of the pipe. Fuck me, there was no better an adjective for me than 'addict.'

Time elongated, allowing my brain to dance in circles around it all. The wildest thing was, despite these thoughts, a slither, a depraved part of me wasn't really regretful. It was only two inches right? I was already smaller than 5 foot anyway. What's the difference between short and slightly shorter? But then the nightmares rushed back and I remembered that that was no way to think. That train of thought ran along a set of tracks that could take me to a perilous, dangerous place.

Submerged in gorgeous woman and neck deep in a crumbling mental state, I did eventually fall asleep. I don't know when but with her wrapped around me, my brain must have given up processing the nightmare of reality into dreams.

I awoke with a start, sunlight, golden, seeping into the room. Ae Ri's oversized hand was jerking at my morning wood. "Look how teeny tiny it looks." She cooed, dreamily. My tip no longer peaked out from the top of her hand. The entire thing was lost in her grip, as if I needed another reminder of last night.

The duvet had been cast aside and my miniscule body was laid next to hers. "What are you doing?" I gasped, wondering what type of trick this would be. Would she leverage this into me losing more size?

"Hm? Just waking you up the best way possible." She smiled, dark eyes twinkling mischievously. "You did such a good job yesterday that I think you deserve it. Don't you?" I blinked a half dozen times. Was I actually awake? Suddenly it was a stark possibility that this might be a dream. Did my body not vent enough of it's moronic sexual frustration?Half asleep, grogginess still dissipating, everything remained just a touch surreal.

"I..." Her other hand pressed a finger to my lips, shushing me.

"No. I decide when my puppy deserves a reward. So shush." Still in disbelief, I could do nothing but accept. A tiny grunt, a murmur of pleasure and obedience came out of me as response. With all the hatred I was pouring onto myself, this abrupt wave of love and praise and such gentleness melted me down into slag. My internal anger and shame was so small compared to her and, quickly, that evaporated with the grogginess of sleep.

Shifting suddenly, her weight and size tilted the mattress, making me dip and jerk away for stability. She'd let go of my dick, rearranging herself. "Get up here." She said, ushering me to sit up against the headboard. I didn't understand what was going on until Ae Ri thrust her tit into my face. Well, it was both boobs but my size, and their's, of course, meant I could only really focus on one at a time now. A dark cherry pink, puffy, inverted nipple slowly shrugged itself free, erecting only a few inches from my face. Watching it swell and grow and harden in front of me made me shiver. "Mhm." She hummed, bouncing the pectoral that was as wide as my head, beneath the glorious breast, making it loom closer. Brain lacksidasically decoding that, I understood that, wordlessly, she'd invited me to touch the milky, soft, luscious tear drop in front of me. "Come on, you begged yesterday." She teased, taking up my dick again, masterfully playing it, a jazz musician running through scales on a saxophone. My eyes rolled inside my skull. Fuck, she was good. "Now's your chance to play, Paulie." She purred, enjoying how easy it was to have my in the palm of her hand. Figuratively and literally now.

Breathing shallowly, I brought my hands up, a little intimidated by the boulder of a mammary in front of me. Ae Ri had always been stacked. Huge tits on her 4'11 body. But now those huge breasts were magnified for her gargantuan frame - swollen up to the size of a literal udder. So long ago I could hold her breast in one hand, even if it spilled out of my grasp. One hand wouldn't cut it at all now. Doubtlessly, I'd need both to hold or even fondle this behemoth. Her nipple, proud and huge, pointed at me like a gun. It was so fucking big now. All of her was. Something that should have been small, it was right here, almost oppressively crowding me against the headboard. Tentatively, I finally reached out. Electricity ran through my hands on contact with the flawlessly smooth, perfect boob, my dick flexing in her bear sized claw. "Ohhhhhh." She cooed. "That feels good. Keep going."

If someone had a gun to my head and demanded I stopped, I wouldn't be able to. She didn't need to tell me to keep going. Her words just gave extra gravity to my fall. I sank my hands into the sides of the breast, squishing the monster, feeling how heavy it was to lift as the nipple bubbled forwards, driven by the compression behind it. Tiny bumps, a texture I wanted on my tongue, made me go almost cross eyed as I watched it, too close. Fondling the head dwarfing tit, I stared, mesmerised at it. "Suck it." The whisper came from above, answerering a question I hadn't voiced. Permission granted, I leaned forwards, opening my mouth wide, tongue eagerly coming forward to greet the firm, excited, rough nugget of nerves. My girlfriend moaned, laughing as I became a greedy, libido driven goblin all over again, suckling and nibbling and flicking the nipple. In my mouth it was dominant, thick and hard and big. I pulled on her, mushing my face into her, growing more wild as her one hand drove me closer to the edge.

As I mentally spiralled, I couldn't get the enormity of her tit out of my head. My mind fixated on it. One breast. One boob. So fucking big that it blocked everything else out. I could massage it with both hands, face pressed against it and still I wasn't touching all of it at once. Then a darker, more morbid thought struck me. So much of my size was in this one, flawless, soft, orb. It was this big, mainly, because of me, right? I'd been drained into this breast. How many inches? How much weight - muscle and fat - sliced away from me to bloat this thing bigger and heavier and more glorious? And how much more would be taken still? That horrid, dark, self destructive thought... It burned bright. It flipped a switch in my brain and battered the neural network into horny submission. Ignoring all the negative emotions, clouds seared away by the heat of the idea, I thought it was fucking hot.

Gripping onto her hard, I sucked, eyes screwed shut, body aflame and tight. It was building and building as I held onto the ripe piece of fruit that had been overfed by me. Whining, legs quaking, I burst into Ae Ri's hand. Having those dirty, deplorable thoughts, arms fatiguing, holding up the globe of a tit like Atlas, I'd succumbed to the succubus. And she happily accepted the load, milking me into her massive paw, gently massaging my member until the orgasm faded, getting every last drop oozed into her hand. None of it had escaped her grasp, all caught in the catcher's mitt. Bringing that hand up, she carefully balanced my jism until her palm was brought up to her face. Long, powerful tongue curled out and forwards, lapping at her hand, collecting every scrap of my small outburst of seed. "Mhhhm. This might have to become a new morning ritual. A shot of extra protein to start off my day." She laughed. Shyly, I retracted into myself. Once again, my senses returned after the orgasm, crushing me with shame. She pressed a kiss to the top of my head, oblivious to my troubles, then began moving.

Rolling away, the giant shifted to the other side of the field like bed with ease, long legs bent at an angle as her feet hit the floor. Slightly more acute than last night, my mind quipped. Shedding the top she'd fallen asleep in, she stretched. Quiet, little pops echoed over to me, the space between vertebrae elongated, spine lengthening slightly as her new height fully unfurled, muscle flexing and bunching as she did. She got up, searching to find some clothes. Entranced, I watched as she moved about, bigger again. I'd been semi awake last time. Now I could see her full glory compared to the world with full awareness.

Plucking a sport bra from her wardrobe, she held it out, this tiny thing in front of all of her. My eyes widened as she attempted to squeeze into it. Lats like wings, powerful, deep chest and, of course, the breasts that made volleyballs look small. Cramming all of that into an elastic prison that had been outgrown was indeed, an attempt, and only that. Not even close to successful. Volume increased faster than height. A law that has been ground into my brain. She barely got it over her shoulders, muscled torso popping with bulges as she twisted and bent, struggling to get what seemed like dental floss thin bands of material over the flood of her flesh. She let go, allowing the elastic to snap to her skin, digging into her, making her curves muffin top out in all directions, above and below and to the sides, dough spilling out of a container. She laughed, "God, outgrowing clothes will never get old." Yanking it off, she casually pinged the rubber band of a garment away. "Just two inches and you've got me too big for my bras, Paulie. You've got some potent juice!" She giggled, strolling around the bed, coming over to me, monumental in scale, towering.

"C'mon, get up." She urged, wanting to see how much the chasm of difference had widened. I was called up, called to my feet to assessed the damage I myself had done. Swaying slightly, full of an internalised grief, I shuffled up. Shuffled up to stare into the side of a castle wall. Stones, engraved and etched together. Upper abs sat in front of me, nipples certifiably over my head. Ae Ri gave a melodic lilt and scooped up one breast. Leaning in closer, bringing my nose to her skin, she let it drop onto my head, compressing my neck and letting it spill over my scalp and onto my ears. I was wearing a boob hat. One that had enough mass to make me at least an inch shorter. It conjured up mental images of those wide brimmed summer hats that ladies wear. Only mine was narrower, heavier and... Yeah, okay, it was way fucking better than any hat, but my cheeks still burned with embarrassment.

A mocking gasp. "I love your hat, shrimp! Where did you get it?" She joked, laughing to herself. I remained quiet, feeling the heat of her obliques and under breast, gradually gravity crushed my neck shorter. Down here it felt like it's own biome, noticeably more humid, warmer and... That delightful smell. Patented by her body, mixed with a perfume that would make me pine for her if she wasn't here. "You like it down there, puppy?" She asked, my silence noted.

"It's... It's okay." I said, trying not to feel too pitiful, spent cock twitching, her necromancy threatening to bring it back to life. I didn't want to admit I could stay here all day. I also didn't want to admit that my neck was starting to hurt, compressed downward by the weight of a single tit. She moved away, temperature dropping and my vertebrae springing back up. "Wha - where are you going?" I asked the naked giant. I hated how the words sounded coming out of my mouth.

Snatching up a pair of shorts, she been going to leave. Stopping in the doorway - which looked strikingly smaller than it did yesterday - she turned. "Just because I'm too big for a sports bra doesn't mean I'm not gonna workout. Perks to having your own gym." She shrugged, waving the shorts. "I make the dress code. Although... Maybe no cardio. I don't want to knock myself out." She slapped the side of her breast, a crack of a whip. Jesus, that little slap from her could break my neck if it made her breast bounce around that much.

"What should I do?" I deplored myself for  asking that even more than my last question. Even if I had been feeling rudderless and lost with her leaving, I shouldn't be asking for orders.

There was a flicker of an expression that was hard to place. Pity? No. No, it was softer than that. It was like she'd just seen a kitten mewling, distraught that it's owner wasn't immediately next to them. Shit, was this seperation anxiety? "Aww, is puppy gonna miss me?" She snorted. "Well... You can watch me workout if you've got time, but you've got some chores I want you to finish. First, wash up the mess you made cooking dinner. Oh, and the mess I made with my midnight snack." Initially I was shocked by the fact that she had somehow had room for more food after last night. Then, realising the transfer had probably sparked a gluttonous feast, I remained shocked - now because I hadn't noticed her being gone. Maybe it hadn't been such a sleepless night after all. How long had I been out? "Plus, I expect breakfast and a protein shake ready the second I'm done with my workout."

I regreted the question even more now, that smug, self satisfied smirk capping off her demands from so up high. But, life given meaning again, I too began to move. Peeling my heavy, soiled, still moist top off of the floor, I wrinkled my nose. "God, this smells so strong." It wasn't a lie. The fabric had absorbed a lot during our devious adventures and now it wreaked of sex.

"You don't like my smell?" The hairs on the back of my arm rose. Her tone felt deep like the ocean. Deep enough to drown me.

"I - I didn't mean that!" Suddenly, my guard choked me again as I span back to look at her.

"I'm joking." Ae Ri chortled, hip to one side, leaning on the door frame. "Wash it. In fact, there's a hamper in the corner." A long finger pointed to a pale, wicker basket. "Do a wash. That can be another morning chore. Add that to it. Or don't. Either way, it'll be smelling of me again soon anyway." Blowing me a kiss, she winked and disappeared, rumbling away, out to continue her day.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I turned to look at the wicker hamper, lid closed over the clothes inside. I hadn't noticed it before. Why would I while she was turning my brain into mush? Opening the lid, a wave of perfume and sweat hit me, a light headed sensation grounding me. I had another job added to the list. While she was off to continue her day, my day of servitude was beginning too...


After putting on a load of clothes - a load too large to carry, causing me to drop items over and over again as I waddled - I was left with two more mountains to climb. Cleaning up the mess from dinner (and Ae Ri's midnight rampage) and prepping breakfast.

Cleaning dishes was arduous. Rubber gloves too big and pans and kitchen gear, heavier than ever, it took an endless time to scrub then into a sparkle. I tried to ignore the fact that the counter was even higher, or that I had to rock onto the balls of my feet each time I reached for the dish soap. It was impossible though. Each movement was a repetitive caw from an angry bird, pecking against the inside of my skull. You did this, it shrieked every time. A mournful air descended over me as I slaved away.

Eventually I finished, stacking a pan onto a precarious pile. My hands felt raw, water having seeped into the gloves until I'd just abandoned them completely. But I wasn't done. Now it was breakfast time. Thank God Ae Ri's workouts were as large as she was. I still had time.

Opening the fridge, I felt that sinking feeling drag me lower, the bird stabbing at my temple harder. The shelves were deeper and taller. Shaking the attack on my head away, I struggled focused on the fact that there'd been a restocking of ingredients at some point. When had she had time for this?

Chopping anything that I thought I might need, cracking open eggs, I ploughed further into my job. The feel that the world had grown dogged my psyche. No matter how much I tried to pry away the thoughts, it just made them more persistent, it made the cawing louder. I'd parted with the inches willingly. The mournful air grew heavier, becoming a melencholic fog that clouded everything around me. Self pity. Self loathing. Hate. Sadness. But the final straw, the thing that cracked the bone, was getting the pan down from the hanging rack.

I'd hung it up after washing it yesterday. I'd put it up there. Me. Tip toeing, calves flexed as hard as I could, even hopping, I couldn't budge the heavy, steel. My nostrils flared, eyes watery, fingers brushing the lip of the pan over and over. I'd thought this was hot earlier. The twist of the knife. Just like I was in denial about loving the monster... I was in denial about this too, wasn't I? Biting my quivering lip. I pushed the grief down, letting myself fall back onto my heels.

Shut up. Just shut up! I screamed in my own head. My hands shook as I hyperventilated. Balling them up into fists, I hammered down onto the chest high counter, rattling some silver ware. Closing my eyes, I stuffed thoughts back where they came from, like trying to get a sleeping bag back into it's container.

Okay... Okay, I'm fucked in the head. Simple as that. Giving her size was sexy. Having more of her. Knowing it was from me. Knowing I'm carving pieces of myself away to... To... I did it and I liked it and I just had to face that.

But I couldn't let it happen again. I couldn't. I. Couldn't.

Opening my eyes, I kept them glued to the counter. Eyes on my hands. I needed a distraction or I'd wallow in madness all fucking day. My hands hurt. I needed a stool or something to stand on. Not the ones opposite me, on the other side of the island. If I damaged one or somehow ruined the upholstery on one of the chairs, Ae Ri would be pissed. Fuck. I looked around. Did I really need one of those pans? Reluctantly, I realised I did. The row of hanging, metal circles were the only pans besides the skillet I'd used yesterday evening. And I needed more than one pan. I needed to bite the bullet and ask her. So I went to the gym.

Blood thrumming in my ears, I approached. Feminine grunts echoed out as I grew closer to the room, the chattering of metal on metal peppering the sounds. Entering, I saw her, the giant, with her back to me, standing in front of a long, wall length mirror, in a metal frame that seemed like a prison. My eyes widened. A barbell, laden with plates, sagged around her shoulders, weight bending it into a frown. Shimmering, drenched in perspiration, every muscle taunt and flexed and hard, veins criss crossing, thick roads pumping through her, knuckles white on the bar, she held up enough metal to crush a regular person flat. I tried to count stacked plates on the bar when suddenly she moved, falling into a squat, weights shaking audibly, bar bouncing. Legs surged under her, taking the strain, shorts bursting, fuck, even she looked ready to burst. Explosively, she rose, rattling the whole gym, the squat cage around her wobbling with the force. Then, after breathing, in and out, stabilising her core, she sank again in a controlled motion, going deep, ass nearing the floor, thighs engorged, pumped even larger than before. Wordlessly, I'd shuffled closer and now, due to my proximity, I noticed something, stomach sent fluttering. Like this we would be eye to eye. Even squatted so low, I'd still only be looking her in the eye. God, she was massive. A magnificent, awesome, terrifying mountain. My earlier self confession stirred in my mind. Firing back up, I stared at her reflection in the mirror, at her breasts bouncing, at the concentration on her face, at the carved chunks of muscle that made her. Each leg, tight and powerful was thicker than my entire body. A shiver ran through me. That comparison wasn't even close anymore. As she rose the leg shifted, definition surfacing all across it, making me starry eyed.

She racked the bar and quickly I ripped my attention away from the leg, counting. 260, no 280kg (617lbs)?! "You're done already?" She asked, recovering her breath, turning and placing her hands on her hips as she did. It was an intimidating pose even if it hadn't been intended to be.

"No." I mumbled glumly. "I, uh, couldn't reach the pan." Confused, her eyes narrowed, brow furrowing further. "Do you have a - a stool or something?... So I can stand on it?"

Her face lit up, understanding finally flourishing across it as a gleeful grin spread. "Oh my God. Show me." Stepping forwards, out of the metal square, she approached. Stomach churning as the beautiful mass quaked towards me, I felt my face redden. I didn't want this to happen. But there wasn't going to be a way out of this one. Downtrodden, I walked back to the kitchen, a gargantuan shadow following me, taking miniature steps to keep my pace.

Appraising my cleaning with a hum, she looked around the kitchen, then posted up behind me at the island. Gesturing to the pan that hung down from it's rack, she eagerly spoke. "Try and get it down." Humiliation built as I tried. I jumped and scraped and strained and clawed but all I did was knock it, sending it swinging on the hook. Ae Ri scoffed, quietly laughing at my struggles to reach it. Something so simple to her was an insurmountable trial for me. She reached out and poked the pan that was hanging practically in her eye line. "Aww, widdle Pauline's short, stubby arms can't reach the pan he could yesterday?" My shoulders sagged in defeat. Pouting, she thought for a second, smugness diffusing from her face. Gliding closer, she hooked her hands under my arms, around my ribs, and hefted my up, nothing more than a bag of flour to her. "Here you go, puppy." Softly, the words drifted into my head, surprising me with the lack of a teasing tone. "You've done a good job so far." She continued, velvet lips pressing a large kiss to my neck. Muscles relaxed into soup in her hands and I swooned. Distracted, it took me a second to remember why I was up here, held aloft by a giant. I grabbed the large pan, unhooking it, clutching it to my chest like a tyre as I was lowered. Her huge hand engulfed my head, ruffling my hair, foot steps shaking the ground as she moved away. "Call me when breakfast is done. And don't worry about my shake. I'll make it when I'm done. I don't think you'll be able to reach everything." She said, no maliciousness in the quip about my reach.

I was dumbfounded, alone in the kitchen holding the wide, heavy pan. There'd been a switch in her then, hadn't there? That was... Why was she being so... So nice?


Breakfast was made and then eaten. I was given more chores to do. More cleaning, more tasks and more work. I made the house spotless under her command. But the whole time she was supportive and comforting and nice. The whole day. Then the next and the next and the next. That's how it continued. It wasn't just her being 'nice' though. She was loving and gentle and caring and, even with her still constant teasing, full of praise. It shaved away at my shame and sorrow, chunk by chunk. Sure, I was still basically a servant and she was strict, quick to punish if my efforts didn't meet her satisfaction, but it didn't matter. As long as I didn't slip up too much she poured on the love and praise and my self worth was revived from the corpse it had been. And I was actually beginning to... Enjoy the dynamic. The new normal. It felt right. I felt productive and happy and her response made me proud in my work. The shame of what I did was lifted completely. However, a big part of that was one incredibly significant factor.

Over those days we'd not had another transfer.There'd been no demanding, no manipulating and no changes in our respective sizes. So not only did the shame fade, but my fearful worry did too. Oh, and we'd had a ton of sexual rendezvousing. My concern that size and sex would be forever linked didn't come to fruition. Well, not in that way anyway. They were definitely linked in other ways. Her changes, her growth, her size had always been erotic to her and, although I'd resisted it, it was to me too. I'd accepted that, finally. That acceptance, even if it was purely in my mind, changed things. It was subtle at first, but our love making was evolving, our roles in the relationship deepening. It started gradually, Ae Ri's almost telepathic power picking up on the change. She fed off of my acceptance somehow, silently understanding, translating it into her letting loose more, letting herself really dive into her desires. Allowing herself to be rougher, even more domineering, even more teasing, emphasising our sizes - pushing my limits and boundaries. I distinctly remember how it began, the dial pushing up to 11, one day in her gym. I'd earned the right to be there by finishing the cleaning earlier that evening. Now I got to watch.

She'd been targeting her back, storming through the workouts machine after machine. Finally, she went to hit some weighted pull ups. Ae Ri was putting on chunky, leather belt, the one that had a chain hanging from it, the chain to attach more weight. It was then, watching her about to put it on that memories resurfaced, flickering behind my eyes. I thought about the last time we'd done pull ups together and, as if she listened to my thoughts, I saw her pause. The belt was around her waist, a length in each hand, when they froze in their actions and her head rose to lock her eyes to mine. Somehow I knew what she was thinking.

"Puppy, how much do you think you weigh?" We'd competed long ago. I'd lied about my weight, lied in a bid to seem bigger and heavier and stronger than her. I'd known then I was already outgunned even then. Now the arms race was completely lopsided. I had twigs. She had 50 caliber anti tank turrets. Or... Some other obscenely large gun.

Cheeks beginning to set aflame, I stuttered out a weak, "I-I dunno." She dropped the belt and sauntered over me, one foot placed in front the other, a walk on the catwalk, naked apart from a pair of shorts that were becoming a thong.

"How about you be my weights for a set?" One eyebrow bobbed up and down with the rhetorical question. We'd competed with our body weights and now she could handle mine and hers. The competition was dead. Spinning, she squatted down, hips widening as the shorts creaked and her ass flooded my vantage point. Insides boiling with trepidation, I climbed up, clinging to the rocky cliff face and leaning my weight onto her. Tying my hands around her neck, legs so high up on her waist that I could feel the undersides of her tits while she was bent forwards. I held tight, a feather on her back as she stood, rocketing up, simply, completely unhindered. A sense of vertigo hit me and I wondered how I'd ever been anywhere near this height before. But God, her hair smelled divine, loose bun in my face.

Each footfall I bounced, rocking up and down against the smooth marble. She didn't need to jump to reach the bars, easily griping them with her feet flat on the floor. It was as if I were riding an elevator. Smooth, slow, controlled, we rose, climbing up into the air. Shoulders bulged under my arms, her lats expanding to force my legs more open, her back solidifying into diamond at the apex of the rep. "Huh," I heard then. A sound of surprise and acknowledgement that, ironically, left me confused.

We started to lower and rise, easily, always steady and controlled. Ae Ri must have done at least 10 reps before she planted her feet back onto the ground. Crouching, she allowed me to step off of the rollercoaster, hoping she hadn't felt my dick stabbing her in the spine. Once off, she examined me, looking me up and down in a way that had tension building in the air.

"What's wrong?" I nervously asked.

"You felt light."

"Um... I guess I am light?"

"I mean you felt light compared to what I usually lift." Now sweat - my own sweat, not hers from hanging off of her - began beading up on my brow. "Come here." She said, passing me by, heading to a set of scales against one wall. I followed, stopping short as I eyed the metal machine. "Get on." She nodded, stepping on it lightly, tapping her foot onto the plate and bringing it to life. I hesitated. Snapping, a branch cracked in half, her fingers clicked thrice. "Now." Tone grave, she pointed to where I should be stood. She didn't like to wait anymore. I wasn't allowed to hesitate when she gave orders and I knew that. So, scuttling over, I jumped onto the metal plate and watched the dots flash a handful of times.

I knew I was skinny. I knew I was light. Yet the number that materialised on the screen made my heart pump in reverse.

"Ohhh, puppy." I could hear the amusement in her voice, followed by malevolent, musical, taunting laughter. "That's... Fuck, that's way less than what I put on the belt." I shrank on the scale, dwindling before the towering woman as my reduction was given a number. "You weigh 38 (80) fucking kilograms (pounds), Paulie." There was a breathless laugh there, and that's when it hit me that she was really shocked too. For some reason that made my insides shrivel more. "That's... That's probably one of my legs, puppy." She giggled. "Isn't that embarrassing? Outweighed by a single leg. That's pretty pathetic, you skinny runt." Head lowering, more, keeping my eyes down on the number, I didn't answer, marinading in my own pity, wallowing and -

"You're not embarrassed though, are you? You're too busy being turned on." Shock hit me, a bolt of thunder lancing across my brain, eradicating my embarrassment in a second. Her voice had changed, carrying a implication of what she was thinking. The words alone had kickstarted my libido, made my body respond, skin prickling, loins stirring. "You are though, aren't you? You think it's sexy that one of my long, thick legs weighs as much as you." I began to turn, just catching a glimpse of her smirk before an arm coiled around my front, pulling me into her, the heat from her skin radiating over my neck and back, tit and muscle enveloping me, sucking me in. "Tell me, Paulie." Whispering, she squeezed me into her more.

"I - uh." Her left hand came around, wrapping my dick up and tugging on me.

"I mean. That last transfer proved it really, didn't it? You like how big I've gotten. How much of your size, I've eaten up to become this. You willingly did it." I'm convinced that she was acting as a scaffold, holding me up, because my legs had turned into jelly. "You know, I haven't weighed myself since that transfer. How about we see how big I've gotten, huh, Paulie?"  A foot that looked nearly double the size of mine stepped onto the plate, brushing skin against skin, pressed against mine, her big toe eclipsing a few of mine. The number disappeared, dots flashing again as the weight on the scale shot up. Another foot was placed down, on the other side of mine, making the wall behind me rise, breasts slipping up and more onto my shoulders. I was squashed and squished, her trunk like arm compressing me so we both fit on the scale.

I'd been looking down before but now my head was forced down by the weight of breast. I was constrained to involuntarily stare at the electronic read out, even if I didn't want to. "What does it say?" She purred above me. "I can't see with you and my tits in the way."

Hoarse, voice a scratch, I answered, "203kg (447lbs)."

"Ohhhh?" Cobblestones wobbling behind me, she chuckled. "So I weigh 165kg (363lbs)? What is that, quadruple your frail ass?" Struggling through mathematics, I realised it was more. She weighed more than 4 times my weight. Far heavier than I'd been. Shit, she was heavier than we'd originally been together. Numbers diffused from my mind, becoming wisps of memories as her massaging took on a faster rhythm. "C'mon. You basically told me you loved me. You can admit to this too."

"Huh?" I wheezed, breath hitching in my lungs as rational thoughts began to leak from my grey matter.

"Tell me you like giving me your size."

"I d-don't know." I mewed weakly, collapsed against her.

"Yeah, you do. We both do." Her massaging became more aggressive. "You've been so great recently. Not lying to yourself. Doing well with chores. Being a good puppy. Don't ruin that. You know you like me bigger and stronger. You did from the beginning t... Too." She sounded breathless too now, her own libido becoming a storm. The praise felt good. I had been doing a good job. And... I shouldn't lie to myself.

"I lo-love you." I groaned. It was easier to break this time. I'd already gotten over my denial once and now it felt easier to chip away at my defenses just a little more, especially when she was being so supportive. "I've always... Fuck... I've always loved you. S-so fu-fuckin' much." She moaned quietly and I begun to grope at her, pawing, reaching and grabbing at the structure propping me up. God, it was hard to think while this horny, let alone speak.

"Mhmmm, I know you do. I know you like me being big too. But there's one thing you've never said." The probing continued as she played with me, edging me closer and closer. "Just like you've always loved me, you've always liked helping me become what I deserve to be. You love empowering me, don't you? Giving me your size inch by inch."

Still stood on the scale that had shown the ground breaking revelation of my weight, where my shame should have reached an apex, she whittled away at me. I couldn't even think of my weight or my grief now. Just the sweet words and the ecstacy she was piling onto me. I crumbled. "I - I think it's hot. You - you're hot. And every time I th-thought it was hot." This wasn't a dam bursting or an earthquake of a confession anymore. This was me digging the hole I was in just a smidge deeper.

Her moan vibrated my bones. She squished me into her, furiously milking me. I came then. And things began to change more.


Initially it began with more begging. Stricter, more specific orders. More of my chores were focused on her now. More pampering and kissing and massaging. Her beauty routine, lotions and skin care, washing herself in the shower, it all became my job. Even our foreplay had become augmented, all centred around her and how much of her there was. I happily obliged in ever scenario, eager to travel the plains of her grandness. And when I did that, things would get more physical. She'd bend me, twist me, contort me into whatever she needed, to make sure she was maximising pleasure. I was used. And I fucking adored it. It hurt. It was painful being shaped for her to fuck, but even if I didn't get to cum, the fact that I'd brought her to climax was enough.

It meant I was blue balled a lot, always horny, always drooling over her curves, thinking about her and her body. It made me more desperate for her praise. I had to do a good job cooking and cleaning or I'd lose my chance to do the other services. Serving her, that is. Before I knew it, I begging without her demanding it. I was taking the initiative. Reading some physical or mental cues and, conditioned by her, I'd be frantic, rabid to do my job. To feel her and massage her and whatever else. I'd also be begging for release, dick magically hard whenever she wanted, balls tight and precum leaking out of me, a slobbering mess. When I was really good I'd get to cum. If I worshipped her right and made sure she was satisfied, then I'd get release. She'd fuck me. She'd pound me. She'd lift me up, hooking my legs over her shoulders and blow me, 7 foot in the air. I craved every second, fully addicted, completely consumed by my new life.

However, even in this new cycle, one thing gnawed at me. In the brief lucid moments it bothered me. Charlotte. The other prisoner. Ae Ri would feed her, take her to the bathroom and whatever else. In those snippets of reality, I'd feel it again. The guilt. She was still stuck, a prisoner. Living a brutal life while I got to exist in paradise. I couldn't. I couldn't be really happy knowing she was still there, a reminder of how fucked this entire situation was, how this wasn't really a paradise. Even if I'd given in and was reaping rewards, this was still insane. So I said something. Bringing the topic up was a catalyst, a pandora's box that I should have avoided.

"Sooo... When are you going to let her go?" I asked as cautiously as I could. Ae Ri had just returned from dropping off her dinner and I thought this would be the best time to broch the topic, while we were both sat, relaxed in the front room.

"What?" Alright, so there would never be a good time to bring it up.

"Y'know, so it can be just us two." I stammered, romanticising the idea as best as I could.

"Let her go?" There was a hint of disbelief in the question.

"Well, so we can-"

"You want me to let her go? After everything she did - " her eyes bore holes into me " - I told you what she did." I could imagine whisps of smoke rising off of her. "And you think I should let her go." I felt like a grape in the sun, drying out into a raisin.

"N-no, I get it, I do. I know she's been cruel to you but... You've won haven't you? She's just a loose end now, right? Don't you want to live your life without having to deal with her all the time?" I kept on her side. I appealed to her getting more of what she wanted instead of my moral dillema.

A grimace on her face, she replied. "Look, don't you worry about her. I have a plan for her."

"What does that -"

"I'm done talking about this."

So that was that. She had a plan and I should keep my mouth shut. I thought that would be the end of it. I was sorely mistaken.


A few hours later we were sat in the bedroom going through part of the beauty routine I'd mentioned. Well, I was sat while she was laid out, body stretching from one end of the bed almost completely to the other side. Ae Ri had packed on mass. A lot of it. The transfers had snowballed her insane workouts and now she was certain that moisturising and lotioning up her body was the only reason she hadn't gotten stretch marks. It was up to me to apply said products now. To be honest, I was surprised I was allowed this evening after I'd soured the mood. Yet, here I was, perched on her redwood hamstrings, two pythons under me, kneading her ass with what seemed to be a gallon of some coconut stuff. I'd started at her feet about 20 minutes ago, working my way all the way up. Biceps and triceps and forearms burning, I kept massaging, mesmerised by my task and the rump that could snuff my life out in an instant.

"Enough." Came the order, stopping me and my granite member in our tracks. Pulling my greedy hands back, I dismounted her, standing on the bed as she moved to turn over. Flipping, she laid back, breasts wobbling, undulating with their own weight, gradually settling to a standstill - proud and magnificently large on her chest. "These next."

My eyebrows shot up, lids fluttering as I took that command in. This was new. Most assuredly a surprise too. "Um, where should I sit?"

"Where you always sit, duh."  She waved a hand at her own form. She liked the idea that I could be a humming bird, pruning the lioness. Positioning myself around her hips, I lowered myself slowly to straddle her front, chewing my lip. Crotch to crotch was an almost too dangerous position. A handful of lotion deposited into my hands, I warmed the liquid, hungrily staring at her chest. Reaching over her chiseled middle, I ploughed my fingers into the ocean of tit. Shivers ran through me. This was different to her ass or legs. Less dense, so, so, so soft and amazingly heavy. Fuck, they were humungous. Entranced I squeezed, fingers consumed by tit, knuckles disappearing one at a time as I did. I felt like I was in a candy store, spoilt by everything in my grasp. Devious, libido laden energy filled me. I went from breast to breast, switching from one hand each to two, then back. As I'd thought before, one of my tiny claws couldn't handle a single breast. But that didn't stop me darting to and fro, switching erratically. Engorged nipples took my attention next. Fighting the urge to latch on and suck, I circled my thumb around her areola, brushing the rigid, thimble dwarfing erogenous diamonds.

Ae Ri let a tiny gasp loose and I felt muscle go rigid beneath be. Then something happened. Something that made no sense at all. I felt her breasts push out. A surge of mammary like a wave or an up swelling pushing against me. Chest constricting with fear, I watched her nipple shudder thicker and bigger, another wave of size feeding the already bloated orbs bigger beneath my hands. Frozen, petrified, I turned to stone for a half dozen heartbeats, Ae Ri writhing under me, groaning in pleasure as her tits spilled up and out, over my two absolutely tiny hands.

I ripped my hands up, metaphorically scalded, eyes wide. She was... Just her tits... Was it just her... "What the fuck?" I whispered, leaning back as if it would protect me from her boobs. I looked at my bracelet to see it was dormant, cold and lightless.

"Why did you stop?" She moaned, grinning, teeth flashing, fully knowing why I stopped. "I liked feeling how small your hands were on my girls." Grabbing them on each side, they slapped together two giant, milky, gorgeous monsters, almost crimson nipples pointing to the ceiling.

"They - y-you..."

"Grew? Yeah, they did." Laughing, she delighted in my confusion. Nodding to her left, I realised the tablet was on the bed.

"Did I shrink?" Genuinely, I wasn't sure, worried that is somehow missed myself losing inches. Until it dawned on me. "Charlotte?"

"Ding, ding, ding." The malicious glee was sickening. "I tinkered with the software a little. Turns out you can fiddle with how the transfers work. I just took 6 inches from her for about... A cup size?" She squeezed her boobs running her tongue across her teeth, positively giddy about what she'd done. "Maybe a cup and a half." I should have felt appalled. Disgusted by her wonton disregard, her complete lack of morals. My dick flexed, eyes locked onto the sea of cleavage. The sea that had just flooded the land, and, climbing over the shore line, expanded. Her conditioning curled it's fingers around my brain, juicing out hormones that forced my body to ache with a craving. She'd grown again. That pressed buttons that she'd manufactured in the reptilian part of my psyche.

But my morality reared up and sputtered a single word out while the primal areas of my brain tried to shut it down. "W-wh...?" I think the question had been intended to be 'Why take more from her?' From the beaten down, destroyed, dessicated husk of her former rival. It was disgusting that she was still greedily slurping down what was left of her. Even if it was wildly sexy to think of more of her.

That one word had been enough to translate the inner turmoil. Face falling, the joy seeped away. This had been another test. Maybe even a trap. "Awww, are the midgets sticking together?" Her hand wrapped around my throat, fingers, lengths of iron, encircling the back of my neck. The room blurred. She span me down, sending me into the mattress like an asteroid. Her ass plopped down onto my hips flattening me and the bedding under her weight. "Since you love that cunt so much, let's play a fun, new game." My miniscule fingers scratched at her hand out of reflex. She shook me left and right, silencing my efforts. "Are you paying attention?"

Now I clutched at the hand, "I wasn't trying to -" The grip closed just slightly, windpipe constricted.

"Are you paying attention?" Nodding feverishly, I responded wordlessly. "Good. Because we can't play if you don't know the game." Through her smile I could feel the burning anger behind the words. Releasing me from her grasp, she reached over to drag the tablet closer. Using my chest as a table, she balanced the tablet on my bony ribs and began tapping. "Mhhhm." She gyrated on me as she navigated through the UI, repositioning my dick for a more satisfactory position, rubbing me into her moist lips. It was enough to corrupt my brain until she spoke. "I think your lil' cock is gonna like this game. So, I'm giving you a choice now, Paulie. Two options. Either option one," her eyes darted up to mine. "You give me 20 inches of your size right now." Despite the heat of her body, I felt shrouded in ice, a dread building into despair. "Oooooor... You say the word to give my tits an even bigger boost from your rat friend next door. I'm thinking I'd look good with another eight inches pumped into my girls."

My mouth went bone dry. The image of Charlotte, curled up in the dark, small and broken, flashed in my head. 'It hurts so much.' Words echoed, daggers cutting into me. But 20 inches. I'd be so fucking tiny if she took that much. How small would I even - I did the calculation. I'd be 3 foot tall. At this point Charlotte was already 2'2. A vile voice in my head spat an evil logic. She's already so small. Would it even matter? That same logic that had haunted me after my last blunder. Of course it would. But... 14 inches was a lot less than 20. Then again, Charlotte had far less to lose.

"Tick - tock, puppy." Ae Ri sang, eyes flashing with a sickening joy. Slowly she humped me. "Come on, you perv. You know you wanna play." My face was a mask of vacillation. I couldn't do this. I couldn't condemn someone else to more shrinking. Could I really serve myself up on a platter though? I'd accepted that it was hot but... But 20 inches?! This wasn't some trivial amount of size. My mental war was interrupted. "If you don't decide I'll just have to choose for you." She grated harder, leaning down a little to deliver the next part. "Who knows, maybe I'll even do both!" My stomach churned, flipping inside my body, under her weight. She rocked up and down on my cock, grinding against me. "It's basically a win - win anyway, Paul. You're gonna get to cum while it all happens either way." My face burnt hotter at the thought. The brainwashed, conditioned part of my brain dilated happily. It would kind of be a win -

Fuck. I couldn't think like that. "You've got five seconds." She sang. Toes curling, I struggled to stay sane while she thrusted into me again and again, lips spread over my member, smearing her arousal down my length and clouding my thoughts. "Five." Shit. Shit. Shit. I had to say Charlotte. "Four." Didn't I? It would be madness to choose 20 inches. To give up so much size would crazy. Plus if we were both small I can't help her! This isn't a purely selfish decision! "Three." If the answer was so obvious, why was it so hard to say it? I knew the answer. It's because you'd be betraying Charlotte. Throwing her to the lions. Lion singular. "Two." Betrayal!? I hardly fucking knew her! And... Ae Ri had already devoured her really. The Charlotte that existed before this all was already crushed. She'd said it herself that she'd already lost. A-and after what she did to Ae Ri... Didn't she deser- "One."

"Charlotte." I blurted. Acidic disgrace welled up instantly, metaphorical bile in my throat, the name turning to ash in my mouth.

Insane, ecstatic eyes widened, white teeth shown as a grin stretched above. "I knew you could do it, Paulie." She stroked at my hair, madness dancing across her beauty. The button was pressed, the decision locked in. Snatching the tablet up, it was tossed aside. Leaning down, the arachnid arched, her long, long torso casting a shadow over me, dangling, delicious watermelons hanging over my face, she reached down and inserted my inadequate length into herself. A grunt. A giggle. A groan. She fucked the horrid thoughts out of my brain, with hardly any effort. It was difficult not to be distracted by her when you're imprisoned by all of her monstrously sexy body, after all. At least that's what I told myself. In reality it was my weakness, my addiction, my indoctrination, that made it so easy to slip away from the guilt.

It would be back later.

Right now, however, my body wouldn't allow me to miss a chance at primal ecstacy. Every thrust sent her tits quaking above my face, independently rocking back and forth, the most gorgeous pendulums in the world. Hands moving of their own accord, I grabbed the two breasts, muffling the seismic rocking only slightly. My hands, woefully undersized to handle machinery this big, looked like  saucers under jugs. Mismatched. That's why each thrust still made ripples rumble through the tits, swells billowing between my fingers with each movement. Stretching up, I went for the juicy, nipple overhead. Her mammaries were so big that I didn't need to lean much at all. They were almost at my face. As my tongue brushed the rough stone, as I inched close to my goal, I was pushed back down into the bed. I'd been so close, painfully close. Ae Ri was pushing me down by my shoulder, into the mattress and horizontally down, down into her. I didn't complain. I didn't struggle. Her satisfaction was the primary objective. Always. However, that wasn't solely why she'd shoved me down. "P-patience, puppy." The words were cryptic to my lust drunk mind.

I was preoccupied, dragging my heels as much as I could on the approach to climax, tongue, a mind of it's own, certain it could still come into contact with the bloated, huge, swollen nipple, just out of reach. "Nnnuuugh." She grunted, pain bleeding into a laugh. "Ohhh, get ready, it's starting." I didn't need the announcement. I felt it. This time, without shrinking myself, without my senses going haywire, actually expecting the change, I could feel it beginning through her. Skin warming, the subtle vibration of cells about to multiply, even the thumping of her heart spiking. Flesh stuttered, spasming heavier, oozing over my hands. I swear I could hear it. The creaking of skin stretching, the gurgle of tit manifesting through technology. Each thrust pumped more tit between my fingers, slapping my palms with a heavier pounding. That red, erect nipple I'd been aching to reach widened and lengthened, riding a wave of breast expanding, carrying it down, closer to me. Now, it was the one reaching out. Time seemed to slow, pleasure and shock grinding it to a crawl. She'd pinned me down so I got to see this. So that I'd get to watch her udder plump bigger and heftier, coming down to smother me.

Mid thrust Ae Ri grabbed one of my wrists, slamming it down over my head. Then she did the same with the other. Lust and fear crashed together. Again, control has been wrestled away from me completely. Instead, pulse quickening, I watched the tits march nearer, each thrust making them swing freely, each gurgle of size throbbing them closer. I held my breath, eyes glued to the nipple, rocking back and forth. Witnessing it in real time, being fucked while her breast grew right there, they compounded each other. This was like before. This feeling. This sense of wonderment, lust addled by her growth. It wasn't just be making her bigger. Her bottomless appetite for size reached further than that. She was so much more than just what I could give her.

My whole body clenched, holding back the orgasm. Resolute, I was determined. I couldn't burst. Not yet. I wanted to feel it, to suck on that growing, cherry toned mound of nerves. When it grazed my face, I felt every inch of skin eurpt in goosebumps. It'd grown to reach me. Unhinging my jaw, I squirmed, trying to catch it. Right then Ae Ri pulled back and took it away, just for a second. As it sawyed back, right to the perfect spot, she crammed her torso down into me.

Areola, breast, nipple, my mouth was filled. My tiny mouth, my nose, my face. I was buried. I couldn't breath. I wasn't trying to though. No, I was too busy licking and sucking and being overloaded in a frenzy. Against my tongue she grew. Against my face, and neck and chest. She grew and grew and grew. Her climax was explosive, fireworks going off. Mine was muted in comparison.

Chapter 17 - Equilibrium state by Kokoji

One hand. One hand was all it took to hold an entire woman. A woman that had towered over Ae Ri now held in the palm of her hand.

Charlotte wriggled in the gargantuan grasp. Ae Ri had rushed in here to see her further diminished enemy after having wrung all the sexual pleasure out of me. Surprisingly gently, she examined the miniscule, doll sized woman, enraptured amazement glittering in her wide open eyes. Fingers thicker than the red head's limbs wrapped around her middle, covering her from her chest all the way down, slightly passed her crotch. Eighteen inches of anger thrashed, kicked and punched, screaming a shrill squeak. Futile. All completely, uselessly futile. All the power she could muster against the giant was a pitter patter of impacts, bouncing off of her wrist and hands. She wouldn't even bruise a peach with her rabid, vicious, benign, teeny tiny attack. Ae Ri had delicately brought her right up to her face, fascinated with her once upon a time rival. She treated her as of she were a collectors item, carefully maneuvering her. Pinching one of the toy's legs between two fingers, playing with her, forcing it into poses left and right, giggling.

I felt sick. This was my fault. Another cold slab of guilt slapped onto the stack that was piling up on my shoulders. I could have stopped this. It could have been me taking the hit, but my selfishness and my lust and... And Ae Ri's voice in my fucking head had swayed the decision in another direction.

"You won't get away with this!" Snarled the doll, a cliché of a response now that her extra diminshment has truly sunken in.

A scoff volleyed back. "I already have you dumb fuck." Ae Ri chortled. "It's been weeks and no one is even looking for you. You're such a cunt that no one even cares you're gone."

Her attempt to tear the small woman down further didn't have the intended impact, instead a return smacked back. "I don't give a fuck about that!" Charlotte barked. "How the fuck are you gonna explain being 7 foot tall!?" Tear streaked, eyes red rimmed and dishevelled all over, she still managed a sneering, wall of defiance, thrusting her finger up at the giant, waving her arms to emphasise her point. "People are gonna put it all together eventually you gigantic bitch! They're gonna know you're taking too much fucking size! Even your man slave wouldn't have made you this big willingly!" My mouth gaped open. I'd been so focused on escape that I'd never even thought of that. Eventually when Ae Ri went out people would ask questions, wouldn't they?

The glimmer of hope was snuffed out faster than it had formed, game point about to be taken by the giant. I didn't know how or why but the venomous laughter it elicited from Ae Ri left no room for it's existence. "You seriously don't think I've thought of that?" Charlotte's last ditch effort at a meager victory was wiped away, shock in her bead sized eyes. "No, seriously." She laughed, shaking her head. "How fucking stupid are you? That's the most obvious issue I'd have to deal with." She snorted, turning to look at me.

I kept my lips tightly drawn into a line, attempting to keep a poker face, to not let her know I'd been surprised by the idea. No poker face could withstand her though. I could tell that Ae Ri immediately knew I'd been drawn in by the statement. The look on her face, the self satisfied arrogance said it all. 'You too?' She cast her gaze back to the miniature woman, shaking her head. "Use that grape sized brain of yours. Think back to when we were working on the Bloom Inc. project together."

"Like I'd forget the project you fucked me out of." Her reply was growled, past bad blood still simmering.

Ae Ri tittered and then tutted. "Not my fault you suck at your job. But seriously, really think about it. What happened right after I took over the project?"

It took a moment before striking her. Confusion, then shock flashed across the front of Charlotte's ping pong ball sized head. "What... Felicia took over the company... You had something to do with that?"

"The timing never struck you as odd?" Ae Ri beamed, happy to divulge more information. "Well... Let's just say she and I had some mutually beneficial goals. So we made a deal."

"You're the reason Peterson was run out of the company?!" Now there was disbelief in her voice.

"Oh I can't take all the credit." I didn't know what was happening but the sinister grin plastered all over her giant face was enough to know she'd done something nefarious. "But yeah, I got the ball rolling. He might have been smart enough to design the tech but he wasn't very business savvy. All the patents he had were just riddled with loopholes. Once I knew Felicia shared a similar world view to me... Well, I just had to let her know." Charlotte looked baffled, eyes darting left and right as she began connecting dots I didn't know existed.

"So the owner of the company owes you a favour?" Both of their faces snapped to me the second I spoke. In their shared moment they'd forgotten I was right there. "How does that help you get away with this?" I didn't like lagging behind this story. This Felicia person might be able to help with the size transfers but how did that stop people asking questions?

Ae Ri chuckled. "I'm getting there, Paulie. Have some patience!"

"You fucking bitch! What did you -" The amazonian didn't even turn to look at the miniature in her hand. The air was simply squeaked out of Charlotte's lungs. Nothing more than a squeeze, ropes of muscle bulging, nails that, relative to her, were the size of plates biting into her skin.

"So, anyway, when I helped run off that idiot engineer, Felicia took over. But everything went crazy. There was a power vaccum in the company and the majority share holder was gone. She tried to snap up all the shares but I made certain that they were divided with someone else as well. Me." Gibberish squalls and wheezes escaped the red faced doll. Ae Ri looked down at her and eased her grasp, allowing Charlotte to sag in her hand, panting. "The board were pissed at her but with her and my shares together, they couldn't do anything. She got to be in charge and I got a little piece of insurance to ensure she couldn't back out of our deal."

I could tell she was enjoying this immensely. Letting us bask in her brilliance, finally revealing another jigsaw piece in her grand scheme. "In one of our patents I added some spicy footnotes. One," Ae Ri extended a leg sized finger in front of Charlotte's red face. "I get half of Peterson's shares and, more importantly," her grin stretched wider, mahogany eyes shining wild, she extended a second finger. "No matter what, I get to be the biggest."

A metaphorical punch to the gut made my legs wobble, vertigo sending the room twirling around me. A tundra freeze crawled across my brain, killing the nerves in my fingers and toes. This couldn't be real. She'd said it to me before - that she was going to be the biggest. That's what she wanted. Some impossible goal that you'd hear in a play ground. Something fantastical that would need the laws of biology to be bent out of shape. I hadn't taken her seriously, expecting it to be hyperbole. Yet she'd turned that ridiculous sentence into a reality. She was getting exactly what she'd said she would. It all started long, long before I knew her. Piece by piece, she'd played the world. She'd checkmated her way to her goal step by step by step, using as tools and leap frogging over them when they'd lost their use. I'd dated a fucking super villain.

She leaned closer to her doll, face like a billboard looming over the red head. "Legally, they're not allowed to make anyone bigger than me. In fact, it's why I was rushed into the initial wave of transfers."

I couldn't fully see Charlotte, Ae Ri's curtain of obsidian blocking her face out just enough to not know how she was processing this. "B-but I..."

"Ohhh, it's setting in isn't it? How badly you fucked it all up!" She leaned back, revealing the distraught expression. Ae Ri bopped her nose with a single massive digit. "You're remembering how you literally checked that paperwork, aren't you?" I almost gasped. "You had the contracts that allowed me to do allll of this in your fucking hands!" Ae Ri laughed, bouncing on her feet excitedly sending hypnotic waves through her. She took a beat, savoring every second, tongue running along her teeth, drinking in her tormented toy's despondent reaction. "You could have stopped all of this. And now instead my tits ate you alive." A villainous cackle echoed out. Tears were flowing down her cheeks again. Silently Charlotte weeped, listening to the architect that had taken her life apart.

"Whatever height I decide to stop at is the cap for the entire human race. And you helped me do it with your incompetence! Isn't that just perfect?" Beaming manically, she turned to me, gauging my shell-shocked reaction too. I couldn't even make words. With her looking at me, I felt like I needed to say something. Some praise or some congratulatory words. Yet, I couldn't. My mouth opened but nothing came.

"Oh, I know 'that still doesn't explain how you're gonna get away with being huge in public.'" She said, mimicking a low, idiotic voice. My voice. Cheeks burning, I finally closed my mouth. "It doesn't matter how big I get or how many questions get asked. Felicia made a paper trail for every inch I've taken. And every single inch I want to take. Fake contracts with dozens of people are floating around out there already and, if I snap my fingers Felicia has to - "

"You're a fucking leech." The dramatic flurry of information, the crescendo of her monologue, ended abruptly.  Charlotte's small, furious voice had silenced the giant. "You're a blood sucking parasite that needs other people to make yourself feel big. You can steal as many inches from as many people as you want, but you're still gonna be the same broken, psycho cunt that you are. You're fucking disgusting. Doesn't matter how big you get, inside you're still the little bullied bitch you've always been." I was frozen, eyes peeled as wide as they could go. The only movement was a hundred worms in my stomach, boiling, teeming in soul crushing anxiety.

Why the fuck had she just said that? Was that a final fuck you or a suicide note? Or both?

A response didn't come for a hauntingly long time. There was an eerie silence - a calm before a building storm. Static in the air made my skin feel fuzzy, an animal fear creeping under my skin. Ae Ri's fist clamped tight. Wailing filled the air, Charlotte crying out as her ribcage was crushed in a fist that rivaled my head. Across the room my mind filled in the blanks, the sound of bones creaking. I knew how strong Ae Ri was. If she wanted to, she'd turn her into mush.

"You know what, Paul. I think you're right. I think it's time to get rid of her."

Face paling with dread, I began to talk. "I - I didn't mean - look, I think you need to calm down, Ae Ri." I tried to defuse things, talking over the screaming, staving off the rising panic. Arm swinging at her side, a living building tore through space, crossing the room in two thunderous strides, Charlotte being whipped back and forth encased in rage.

A hot vice closed around my cheeks, pulling me up onto my toes. "I don't give a fuck what you think." Burning coals stared down at me. "And you don't get to call me by my name. Pets don't get to use their master's name." She launched me aside, sending me careening into the desk, photos of her smiling down at me, laughing at me.

A perma frost, cold rage followed in her path out of the room, footsteps pounding, ice left in her wake. Scrrying up, I followed. Stomach turning, I expected her to be going to the bathroom. Somewhere where the... Mess would be cleaned up without a hassle. To my surprise, she went to the bedroom instead. By the time I got to the door, her titanic form bulldozed through me. In one hand she held Charlotte, a ragged mess, and in the other she had the tablet. Changing course, I now chased towards the kitchen. "Wait! Please... Um... Ma-master?!" I called out, still trying to slow whatever was about to happen.

Entering the room, I watched her throw Charlotte against the wall. Her miniature shape smashed against it and crumpled to the dark marble work top while Ae Ri began stabbing at the tablet. The small woman struggled to get up, equilibrium sent wild by the power walk and being thrown like a tennis ball. Half crawling, half stumbling, she approached the edge of the counter top, pure adrenaline keeping her moving. I can't even imagine what she saw when she got to her feet. The counter was chest high to me, but to Ae Ri it was at her crotch. Charlotte was stood level with a pussy the size of a door, attached to the vengeful mountain that stood in front of her, stretching into the clouds, the tip a blazing fire of hate. Ae Ri scowled and whipped a backhand at the doll, flinging her back along the counter, cartwheeling through the air.

Raven hair flipped as she turned to me. "Here. Now." She thrusting a finger downward next to her. I ran. The tablet pushed into my solar plexus, making me wheeze. Tendrils curled around my head and Ae Ri leaned down to bring her face close to mine. "When I say press this button." She pointed at the tablet. "Press it. If you don't, you will be punished. Understood?" I was melting in her hand, under her gaze. Her fury felt like a supernova right next to me. Terrified, I nodded up and down, fast and fitful. Releasing me, her wrath was turned away, the atmosphere cooling only slightly.

Charlotte was up again, staggering drunkenly in a curved line across the cold, black, speckled landscape. "I'm sorry! Please, I'm so, so sorry! I'm sorry!" A river of apologies spewed out of her, but it was too late. She begged to a deity that wasn't listening. The room rumbled as Ae Ri's body dropped down onto her knees, bringing herself down to a height that was still above mine. "Y'know, you've been an insect since the first day I met you. Time for your body to match your personality." With one hand she grabbed Charlotte, placing her close to her body. The other scooped up a breast, lifting it high up against gravity, it's weight seeping out over her fingers. An evil, Cheshire grin grew. "I think this is the part where I say stop hitting yourself." Hardly a microsecond after the one liner an ungodly slap of flesh on stone resonated through my bones. That monumentally massive, tremendous breast had come down on the 18 inch woman, slammed hard, taking her down out of my sight. The ocean of beige wobbled and shivered settling it's tonnage down onto the figure below. "Nah, these big girls were mostly home grown." She noted spitefully, even if it was rhetorical.

Horrified, I thought that was it. Charlotte was done. Until the titan erupted into a laugh. "Wow, her wriggling feels pretty good." Bending at the knees I lowered myself, frightened to look, expecting a shattered porcelain doll, barely alive. Legs protruded out from the edge of the melon, gargantuan nipple resting on the back of one thigh. To my amazement, I watched the breast shiver, a tiny gap mawing wider, seperating the heft of the boob from the dark surface. Charlotte was fighting. As more of her became visible under the drooping mass, I understood what I was looking at. Two toothpicks. Two quaking, shaking, limbs pushing against the mountain on her back. In a half push up, she was lifting upwards. Trying to survive, trying to stand against insurmountable odds.

"Even when I was less than 5 foot tall you were scared of me. Scared I was better. Bustier. Smarter. You were fucking right. Hit the button, Paul."

The sentence struck, a gavel sentencing Charlotte smaller. I was covered in a cold sweat, hand in molasses, slowly coming up to follow the order of it's own free will. I didn't register the fingertip pressing the screen until I heard a shriek of pain pierce the muttering and begging. My basal instinct, second nature, was to simply obey now. The doll, pain wracked, under the weight of a world, shuddered smaller. And the tit sat atop her swelled fatter, it's weight spreading wider, fed unjustly more once again. I watched the mass expand over her ass, oozing further over the shrinking legs, consuming her in more ways than one.

"Ohhhh, fuck." Laughed Ae Ri, a shiver visibly vibrating through her. The nipple, thicker than Charlotte's leg, longer than her bicep, engorged even larger. "Everyone knew it, you know. They knew you were intimidated. People told me. While you were being a bitch they'd come to me in the break room and tell me I was the 'bigger person.'" She cackled. "Fuck, if only they could see how right they were." One hand became a fist on the counter while the other disappeared lower.

I leaned again, worried by my own complicity in this horrid torture, watching, hoping that survival was possible. She'd somehow gotten a foot under her, her back taking all the weight, torso completely flattened to her one thigh, parallel to the counter. Charlotte hadn't lost much size, maybe an inch or two, but every millimeter she shrank made the disparity widen more and more, the weight heavier, her strength waning even weaker.

Ae Ri looked over her shoulder at me. "She up?"

"Uh... About half up... Um, Master." There wasn't time to figure out how to address her so I stuck with what I'd said earlier.

"Hit it twice." I balked. Skin turning more pallid, a tremble in my hand.

"No! No, please... Please... I can't..." Pleading, weak, wobbly words from under the left breast. She was being crushed as it is. Another 4 inches would...

"Hit. It. Twice." Muscles jumped, electrodes willed by their true commander. Each tap of the tablet was another foot of dirt added onto the coffin. This scream was quieter than the last. More muffled by breast. Smaller lungs and smaller vocal chords. Less sound. It was tinny and high pitched, in fact, I could actually, faintly, hear the pitch rise as she shrunk further, the weight of the new sky growing, expanding more.

Ae Ri was leant forward onto the counter top, pushing her weight down as she played with herself, heightening her victory into something even dirtier, even more disgusting. Plush lips parted, her tongue slithered over the bottom one, drawing it in for her white teeth to nibble. She exhaled as the growth of her chest slowed. It was harder to see them expanding now, each inch from Charlotte carrying less and less mass. "Again." She rasped happily. "Two more."

Charlotte groaned, too depleted to beg any more. I found my voice. "She's gonna die." I said, words cracking, fighting my body's response to just concede. "Please stop."

A blaze burned over Ae Ri's shoulder for a moment, the wet sounds from her crotch pausing, allowing me to once again hear the squeaking of the mouse. Suddenly, the flames sparkled and twinkled, a malicious, malignant grin stretching wide. The slick noises started anew and in a throaty voice she said, "six inches. From you. Now."

"Wha-what?!"

"You heard. Your punishment. Six inches." I was stunned.

"Rrraaaagh!" Charlotte was summoning any dregs of power she had left, pushing up, more up right but still sinking deep into Ae Ri's breast, only her legs visible. Her battle wasn't one that could be won. "Every time you disobey, you have to shrink." Her magnificent form rippled, a shock wave of pleasure, eyes fluttering. "She's hardly giving me anything. But you... Fuck, you're gonna be making me much bigger."

Jaw slack, my brain ground even slower. "From... From me?"

"Tick, tock, midget. Every second you wait is a second longer she's struggling." My eyes flickered to the counter, to the stick like limbs that were just visible under the edges of Ae Ri took my attention back. "Hit the tab at the top. The one that says puppy." Dumbly, I looked down to the tablet. There it was. Puppy. Right next to a tab that said 'bitch.' And, horribly, just below the large rectangle of technology, I glimpsed something else.

Gradually I moved the tablet away from my chest, revealing my tight, concrete solid dick. A giggle erupted as she saw my realisation. Her voice turned syrupy. "Come on, Paul. Make me big. You know you want to pump me up even bigger. And you've been doing sooo good." Here it came again. The carrot and not the stick. Or at least, some amalgamation of the two. "Don't ruin it over this slut. She blamed you from the beginning, didn't she? She made you feel guilty and the whole time it was her fault."

She deserves this. Ae Ri hadn't said it but, once again, her voice echoed the phrase in my brain. Grey matter leaked stress into my skull, dancing back and forth between logic and insanity. The pull of my conditioning was strong, dragging me closer to a tipping point. "Give me more of you, Paul."

A jagged breath filled my lungs as ribs constricted. That familiar pain returned. I'd typed '6' in and pressed the button. Reality had dimmed down to black and white, a clouded dream, and I'd just let my body work on it's own. The sear of the transfer focused my mind back out of the fog, colour rushing, seeping back. My insides were hit by zero gravity, innards floating as everything cinched inwards. The tablet pushed outwards in my hands, growing. Vertigo span through me, the floor rising up in my vision.This should have hurt. I should have felt it all. But I was too numb to really register it.

"Mmmhhhmmm, now that's the st-stuff." My size surged into her, making her lean forwards onto counter further, weight on one forearm, her curled form spreading upwards and forwards and outwards, shaking with spasms of size. It wasn't just her breasts this time. Her whole frame widened and stretched, body inhaling larger, abs inching up passed the lip of the counter, toes scraping the floor as her legs lengthened, hips creaking out, glutes plumping fuller and thicker and juicier. I couldn't help but lustfully stare, Charlotte trapped under it all, a faded terrible, forgotten scream of a nightmare.

Ae Ri's hips hammered the cupboard door she was kneeling in front of, the movement revealing the toy for a heart beat, rekindling the worry. That flash had shown she was still alive, still fighting, arms up, outstretched, stopping the riptide of size from drowning her. But how long could that last? Whenever Ae Ri bucked the weight rocked down and up, crushing and smearing, only snippets of moments where the pressure was lessened. It happened again as another wave of my size drained into her. I got a glance of Charlotte. Fear permeated her face, reflecting mine. The rocking of the ocean took her forwards and then back, knocking her off balance, from her one knee onto her ass. My gut wrenched, the terror hitting right as the last inch left me. And right as the landslide, the avalanche, the literal tsunami, came down on the floored 12 inch woman. A fantastical amount of tit smothered her from sight, rolling over her, crushing her flat. Before almost half of her had been peeking out, uncovered. Now I could only see an arm. Flailing and scratching, pinned from the elbow up. It was the only sign of life.

"Whe-here are the two I asked for earlier?" A question from the heavens. Head craning back to look up at the kneeling, hunched Ae Ri, I felt like I was sinking into the floor. She was so fucking colossal. Even on her knees she could just about rest her breasts on the counter, bending forwards to keep her captive drowned. "Don-don't make me ask again." Devilish, smug, cum pooling between her legs on the floor, she panted, smiling, eating up the emotional turmoil I was forced through. A throaty moan left her. "Or it'll be a-another six inches."

Checkmate. Another checkmate. Another lose - lose situation that she'd crafted. The lesser of two evils was shrinking Charlotte again right? At least that way the weight wouldn't be increasing much. Gritting my teeth, I looked down at the tablet. Least of two evils, I told myself again. Tat tat. The sounds of a double tap. The sound of another victory. There was no winning against her. I just prayed that Charlotte would survive.

Her miniscule hand balled up into a pinhead of a fist. Then it was gone. Sucked under the throb of tit. A gush of nectar splashed to the floor, a roar of ecstacy rattling my ears. Wetly Ae Ri continued to fuck herself, her bottomless desire for hedonism keeping her going. "I ca-can feel her." She laughed, almost doubled over to keep her breasts on the counter. "One more. Hit it one more time. I wa-wanna feel her shrinking under there again." Eyes watery, lips grimaced, dick annoyingly hard, I tapped the tablet again.

Lasering in on the mound, I tried to see anything. Growth. A wobble. A quiver. Even a hint of movement. A hint of life.

There was nothing.

"Hhhnng, fuck, this is t-too good." Squealed the behemoth, another outpouring of cum. Sagging slightly, she breathed deep. Then, suddenly, in a fluid motion, she planted a foot and stood. Relief flooded me. A little gasp sucked into a flat, small, tiny body. A squashed humming bird, chest beating up and down, she lived. However, the relief was snatched up by the claw that suddenly eclipsed her.

Ae Ri was a lot rougher this time, lust crazed and excited, hurtling the six inch body up to her face. Brimming with insanity, she breathed, "oh my God, this is so fucking perfect." Attention snapped to me. "Come here." My cock became a leash to pull me, used to bring me to heel, even closer to her. Her enormity was exaggerated as I got closer, hip to hi... Well, more like her knee. Short, stubby legs next to her extensive, girthy, powerful trunks, I felt waifish. The comparison didn't end there though. With a sinking feeling, I knew I had to look. Look up, up to the bellybutton sat snugly between thick slabs of muscle. Sat right in front of my eyes. I was almost exactly half her height. Grabbing a fistful of my hair she smushed my face into the smooth, firm mounds, grinding me like a coffee bean in a press. "Aw, now isn't that just a perfect view, puppy? Oh, wait. I guess this would be prefect." Cheek still against the wall of muscle, she yanked my hair back, forcing me to look straight up. Creamy, silky, glorious underboob blocked the majority of my vision, a scant slither of her, so very far above me, showed her eyebrows wriggling up and down, eyes crinkled at the edges with joy. I felt a longing grip me as she pulled me away.

Air pressure changed around me as she squatted down, her magnificent size could displacing the atmosphere itself. My semi erect, slightly deflated member was gently squeezed, in the middle of her hand. G force crushed Charlotte against her other palm, hand swinging, bringing her over with a touch too much zeal, a high pitched sqree arcing over. Eagerly, the colossus brought her to my dick, measuring her two toys against one another. "Puppy, it looks like she's got you beat!" Ae Ri giggled. She was right. While the redhead was visible, feet, ankles and a head protruding outside of the fist, my cock was completely hidden in the goliath right hand. "Although..."

Charlotte was tossed up, flipped like a pancake, tearing at the air only to land on my dick. Immediately goosebumps rose on my skin, the sensation of her body on mine, tickling me. Off balance, scared to fall, she swaddled my cock, limbs wrapping tight, hanging on for dear life. 100% contact. This was so fucking surreal. This was the complete opposite to Ae Ri. Logic screamed that the creature on me was some rodent or bug, not a person. It made my insides curdle. Her panicked scurrying, It didn't feel right. Neither her size, nor her touching me there.

But the insignificant sensations disappeared like smoke on the wind. Something bigger and more important smothered the nerve endings. The titan had crouched as small as possible, squatted so her ass was near the floor, forearms resting on her knees, face looming over Charlotte and my crotch. She'd then placed a hand on one of my hips, fingers curling around my narrow butt. Her right index finger poked against the middle of my dick, angling it upwards. Hot breath washing over it, breathing life into it anew. "You wanted to steal my puppy before, right?" Down she went, tongue like a loofa, moist and wet and warm, enveloping the underside of my dick, slathering the arms and legs wrapped around it with saliva. Hardly any movement was needed to run from base to tip, a flick of her tongue slapping Charlotte in the face, eliciting a cry of revulsion. I squirmed, electrified. A flutter ran through my chest watching what happened next. Ae Ri breathed out a cocky 'hmph' at the doll's reaction, then, opening her jaw wide, practically unhinging it, her giant head bobbed down. Charlotte screamed bloody murder, the sound becoming stifled quickly. Her head and my tip were gone, black lips and ivory teeth, a gateway to a thousand sensations, passing over them. Together, she and my length in it's entirety were inhaled, inch by inch disappearing into the hot, ravenous, cavernous mouth. She made it look easy. Muted, muffled screams became inaudible as the lips sealed at my base, tongue slurping and teasing my expanding dick. Charlotte gripped tighter, as Ae Ri's gigantic organ cicrled her, coating her with more and more viscous spit.

She could eat her right now, use her teeth to scrap her away, suck her down and swallow her whole. A whole woman, a whole life gobbled up by my owner. She could, couldn't she? I would have shuddered at the thought, but I couldn't think much at all. My brain was numb, on an enforced sabbatical by ancient cravings. Biting the inside of my cheek, I tried not to move, not to dislodge the pixie, not to enjoy this. It was hard. Sucking powerfully, my mistress released my fully engorged organ, with a loud 'pop,' letting my dick bounce heavily, swaying with the weight of a drenched, Charlotte plastered against it.

Reclining back onto her haunches, Ae Ri cutely propped her chin up in a hand, elbow on her thigh, appraising her handiwork and the improved size comparison. "You wanna try stealing him now? I have a feeling you can't handle him anymore." She pouted, as if she were empathising with the soaked woman. Exhaling a laugh, she tilted her head, sizing her up. Charlotte had buried her face into my veiny pillar, hiding her sobbing away, hugging it. A gasp escaped me, the sensitive, raw tip being brushed by her hair and face.

"Hhhm, looks like she's still bigger, runt." She sounded unimpressed. "Your cock is looking kinda pathetic though. I mean, look. Even my middle finger is longer." She hovered her hand palm down next to Charlotte and my dick. Flipping up the oversized digit to make her point more salient, she poked me in the pelvis, showing that it was in fact longer. "You're not up to the task anymore either, huh, Paulie?..."I shrank with embarrassment, emasculated but knowing it was probably true. Black tinted lips tugged upwards. "I wonder if she is."

"What?!" I bellowed. Charlotte's head snapped up, wet hair flinging and slapping on her back. Shock gradually turned into fear on the doll sized face. Panicked, she looked for an impossible escape. Either she leaped to her death or stayed there. Laguidly, she was captured, wrapped up again in the tan vice, pried away from the insulting perch that had ironically become her safe haven.

Ae Ri rose, straightening back up to her monolithic, intimidating height, Charlotte whizzed passed me, the doppler effect augmenting her 'aaahhhhHhhhhhhh.' I stumbled back, from the sudden eruption of muscle and bone, again shocked by the speed with which she could move. Ae Ri stepped back too, she rested the cleft of her ass on the counter, the mass of it spreading under her to make it visible even from my view in front of her. My mind boggled at how short she made the counter seem - the counter that was chest high to me before the most recent transfer and now it was a seat for her.

Opening the jaws of life open, Ae Ri spread her impressive leg span wide, further and further, practically welcoming me forwards. I almost took the offer on instinct. Noticing her observing my reaction, I realised that she'd stretched the movement out on purpose. "Like what you see?" Lilting, she answered her own questions. "Of course you do - OW!" An exclamation of pain, caused by the rabid figurine in her hand. Charlotte was screaming, flailing, scratching and, when that failed, biting. Ae Ri shook her violently,  "oh, shut up." It worked for a beat, rattling the poor woman. But then she started again, knowing where this path ultimately led. She was going to be a dildo for the giant.

With only her thumb, Ae Ri pacified the attack, pushing the redhead by her forehead, craning her backwards. The display of power clearly excited her, the pain of the bite forgotten, glee replacing it. In a blink, she was rubbing at her already moist sex all over again. "You ready, to be a snack?" She asked to a choir of jibbering. Deftly, using two fingers, she spread her labia, opening her sex. Then Charlotte's descent began. Down. Down to her fate.

Squeezing her fist tighter with her pinky and ring finger, she forced the two spindly legs together as they neared their destination. The tiny sex toy shouted, raw vocal cords making the words harder to make out. Silence sliced the noise to a close, Ae Ri's thumb smothering her entire face. It was probably for the best, because as she did that, she also touched her miniscule toes to the heat of her behemoth vagina. Charlotte went rigid, bundles of thin, wiry muscle flexing against the literal mountains that held them down. Yet the March of the 6 inch woman continued unabated, deeper into the gluttonous vagina.

Ae Ri's eyes fluttered, "Ohhh, this is fucking insane. This is..." Closing her eyes, a passion laced groan eased into a breathy  sigh. Slurping shins, pistoning Charlotte in and out, she submerged more of her with each downstroke. "I've never fe-elt something like this before." I could only imagine how true that was. This was fully tilted into lunacy and I was stuck, rooted to the spot, holding the tablet up like a shield, blocking what little of me there was left from her. Her eyes deglazed, head tilting down, remembering that I was her diminutive audience. A sparkle glowed.

Charlotte yelled, suddenly the thumb over her face relenting, the rest of the hand that was holding her dropping her. Pure terror belted out of her lungs as gravity tugged her down. A free fall ended prematurely as she swung back and forth, legs held in Ae Ri's pussy, clamped together tight, inner muscles powerful enough to effortlessly hold her weight. The fall between those spread legs would be like the grand canyon for Charlotte. Hair cascading in the direction she should have been falling, her cries dialed up in hysteria, fingers digging into the thighs that she could barely reach, desperate not to plummet down. Ignoring the life or death struggle between her legs, Ae Ri plucked the tablet from my hand as if I weren't holding it as tight as possible. Tossing it onto the counter she beckoned me forward. "I want you to be a part of this too." She purred. "I want you to push her in."

Nerves constricted taunt, guitar strings tuned too high. "I don't know if I can." It was an honest reply, even if I left out the mental anguish it inspired. I wasn't sure I could handle such a task.

Stroking my face, grazing my chin, she sent tingles through my bones. "You can because I told to you to." I shuddered at the conviction she jolted through me. My palm was guided towards the shape sticking out of her. Mouth drier than a salt mine, body as weak as jelly, my fingers, held within hers, closed around Charlotte. I could feel her chest hyperventilating, her heart thrashing about inside of her... Her body gradually being quick sanded up into the woman that I adored no matter how much I hated her.

"Don't let me go. Don't let me go." Muttered Charlotte quietly between my fingers, her hands like miniature clamps on mine. Ae Ri cocooned her and my hand together, edging more of the redhead into herself, a rhythm beginning to form.

Charlotte's knees bent, limp, making it harder to get her in. "Like this, puppy." The fingers around mine squeezed harder, not allowing the legs to hinge and stop the momentum, sinking them in more. "That's perrrfect." Inside of that drooling monster, Charlotte's legs couldn't be bent, the pressure too strong, compressing them straight. "You're doing so good." Ae Ri continued heaping soothing praise onto me. It made everything easier. Easier to obey. To focus on just us and not the toy.

Hips were gobbled in next. Then her waist. My hand was release, encouraging autonomy in my actions, "keep going." I held Charlotte around the shoulders, repositioning and sandwiching her between the meaty part of my palm and the base of my fingers. Pumping faster and faster, I could feel the heat building in Ae Ri. Whisps of flame, a growing inferno. But then something changed. The movement within my hand simmered. I couldn't help but look down. With my hand repositioned, I could see Charlotte better. Slick with nectar up to her ribs, drips, rivers to her, oozed down her chest towards her neck, following the contours of her body. Her arms were up, wrapped around my pinkie and wrist. She wasn't fighting anymore. Scrunched up small and tight, she had her eyes cinched closed and shoulders tense around her neck. Struggling with morality, I continued working her in and out, the groans and cooing from my owner sounding like a natural phenomenon - tectonic plates or the howling of a storm. But the flames weren't swelling like they were before. I looked up along the piece of artwork towering before me, over the hills and the mountains, sensing something about to happen.

She had been leaning back, palms on the counter, horseshoe triceps outlined perfectly, muscles taunt as she soaked up the stimuli. The change from her toy irked her though and, despite the intensity of her pleasure, it lacked an edge she was seeking. Looking down passed me, she saw Charlotte, consumed up to her upper abs, passively letting it happen. "St-stop."  Biting back a quiver, she brushed my hand away.

"Hey, bitch." The abused pixie opened her fear filled eyes, hugging herself as some form of self protection. "You better start struggling because..." Ae Ri breathed heavy. "Hhhhnnn -" Edging back slightly, I watched steel harden, fingers curling around the edge of the counter, body bulging, abs becoming more etched in stone. Charlotte let out a shocked yelp, arms uncrossing, hands slapping down, pressing into the hairy folds around her.

"What are you doing!?" Horror whined out. Her shoulders visibly went tense, pulling against the crushing muscles. With a jerk she sunk a half centimeter in, as if a shark under the surface had tried a quick, gnawing swipe.

Ae Ri exhaled, lips parted, smiling as she huffed and puffed. "- cos if I don't cum, my man eater might be eating you for good."

"What!?" Panic rushed back into the stoic woman. She writhed and pulled and pushed, efforts reignited with a new motivation.

"Ohhoooo! That's more like it!" Charlotte's tired, weakened muscles managed to battle against Ae Ri, more of her body being birthed back into the world, pulled free. But the colossus was laughing, toes curling. She hung her head down and closed her eyes. Brow knitting together in what should have looked cute, she concentrated hard.

"Ah! My ffffuucking legs!" The harsh language sounded odd in Charlotte's register. She was being crushed inside of Ae Ri, desperately trying to claw her way further out. It was the same movement as someone getting out of a pool or a bathtub. She pushed, more of her abs coming free, slowly, milimeter at a time, she emerged, all the way down to her bellybutton. But all she was doing was playing into Ae Ri's hands. Building the ecstacy up for the giant, charging up her climax, adding the heat back into the fire. The pull grew stronger, sucking her back down, reversing the escape, gargling more ab back in. Hysteria deepened in the fairy, her struggle reset.

Over and over a tug of war went on. Shakey arms would drag a portion of her slime covered torso free and each time she'd get slurped back in, pleased sexual sounds resonating far above. Disturbingly, each time she was swallowed back in, the line of nectar moved up her chest. Charlotte was frantically fighting for her life. Ae Ri was fucking herself, hands free.

"She thinks... You tas-ste delicious." Gloated the glutton. Charlotte, fueled by whatever adrenaline and spite was left in her, poured it all into one last attempt. Straining, turning red, she pushed, freeing herself a micrometer at a time, grunting with effort. Her arms straightened, locking at the elbow, ambrosia soaked but out, all the way up to her hips, triumph flitting across her relieved features. "All this t-teasing is just making her h-hungrier though." Sang Ae Ri.

"Rraaaaggg!" The yell was pained. Charlotte, suddenly vaccumed hard, had her progress gulped to nothing. In one go she was yanked back, hands slipping, flat chest disappearing, armpits slamming into the labia, arms flat against the lips. "No, wait! I'm trying!" Shrilly, she clutched at anything she could, her buzzing frenzy to avoid being taken under the surface redirecting. Knowing that Ae Ri wanted an orgasm, she realised that that's what she was going to have to aim for. Lunging forwards, the redhead wrapped her fingers around the bulbous, crystal ball sized clit ahead of her. Stiffening abruptly, a lewd 'Ahhhhunn' bubbled out of the amazonian, head flicking back hard, smacking cupboards. Just like that, the tide swelled, ripping Charlotte in completely, tearing her from the swollen nub, taking her in. The last thing I saw were her hands, pried away from their one hold, devoured into the abyss.

Knuckles turned white. The monolith spasmed, quaking. "Oh f-ffuck." There were ripples of movement, echos of the sensations that started within her, Charlotte desperate to resurface.

I had to help. "M-may I?" I shuffled forwards, trying to seem as horny and skittish as possible. I pointed up to her clitoris, throbbing without it's tiny companion. "I can -"

My head was forced down - not far at all - into her crotch. Huskily, she croaked "I'm s-so close, Paul." Further explanation wasn't necessary. Once again, I dove into my task with a frantic anxiety. Lapping, licking, reading her moves and sounds, I did what I'd been trained throughout our relationship. Nose buried in her hair, hands hugging her hips, I ignored how achingingly hard I was and how taunt and tight my balls were. This isn't about that. I lied to myself.

Palming my head, Ae Ri mashed me into her, forcing my tongue in. If she wasn't pushing my deep, I was certain her muscles would her ejected my tongue with one of their euphoria laced flexes. What was more worrying was that I didn't feel even a hint of Charlotte, lost within her, battered and flattened over and over. But her criteria for release came quickly. The moans, sky trumpets above, grew in ferocity and the hand holding me down gripped hard.

Stallion bucks rocked my brain, a gush of fluids startling me. The orgasm seemed to last for minutes, sporadic thrusts and grunts of passion. Then, abruptly with one hammering of pelvis to face, I tumbled backwards, falling against the island in the middle of the kitchen, looking up at the sweaty, glistening, radiant woman in front of me.

Slowly, the orgasm faded. I waited with my breath held, eyes glued to the vagina. Wincing, Ae Ri breathed a sharp inhale as a hand broke the surface. More of Charlotte slipped free, lubricated by a sea of cum, emerging from the deep, a submariner that had survived. With the inner muscles of the Goddess spent and relaxed, she was drooping out quickly. Too quickly.

Heart leaping, I scrambled, knowing I wouldn't be able to catch her in time. Thankfully I didn't need to. Ae Ri, agile and fast and poised, snatched her by an ankle, dangling the sputtering, wrecked woman in the air. Inspecting her close to her face, she winked at the bruised, wrung out sex toy. "That was pretty decent, shrimp."

"Fuck you." Gurgled Charlotte.

"Aw." She pouted in response. "Don't be mad. Here, lemme clean you up." Hoisting Charlotte higher, the giantess' lips parted and she was dunked into her mouth. After some swishing and humming, Charlotte was pulled free like the bone of a chicken wing.

"Ugh! Could you stop trying to fucking eat me!?" I had to be impressed by the balls Charlotte somehow retained.

"Ppffft. Trust me, if I wanted to eat you, you'd be gone already." Ae Ri sighed, almost wistfully. She smiled, clocking her head to one side. "You know, I've had a lot more fun with you than I thought I would. But I better clean you up for real. I phoned ahead. Felicia is gonna be expecting you."

Chapter 18 - Acceptance by Kokoji
Author's Notes:

Happy holidays!

"Can I ask a question?" Trepidation and nerves marred my words.

"Of course you can." Ae Ri responded unfocused, straightening my shirt collar. She was knealt down in front of me, squatting so she could see me head on. From her usual titanic height she'd only have a bird's eye view. However, even like this, she was taller than me, a boulder of mass.

"Am I going to be wearing this from now on?" The chinos and shirt were a marked upgrade from a cum stained t-shirt, but the fact that Ae Ri was going to all this trouble was disconcerting.

"No. We have a guest coming." My owner had slipped into a mental zone that I'd only seen a handful of times. The last time was before the work party where she was announced as CEO. Meticulous. That was the word for it. Hawk eyed, fixing minor things, tiny details that no one else would notice.

It all started after she'd received a phone call while cleaning up Charlotte. Phone sandwiched between shoulder and cheek, I watched as suddenly everything tightened on her. As soon as the call ended things became hectic. The 'bath' in the sink was sped through and I was ordered to get the tape measure. Fast.

First, I was measured, the tape whizzing around, pulled tight around various parts of my body, Ae Ri noting everything down. Then I measured her. There was only a brief hint of excitement in her having me read out the numbers, surprising me. Instead we rolled through at speed too. Without missing a beat, I was ordered to clean, to make the front room 'spotless' as a priority, but to also sweep through the rest of the house. I did as ordered, sweating, scrubbing and dusting, tidying and shining. While I went about the grunt work she had been organising things, her phone working as a tactical headquarters. I'd catch pockets of conversations whenever I passed the kitchen. She was in there, eating and cleaning. The typical post transfer feast wasn't being indulged as much as usual.

It took less than 45 minutes from the bath ending for there to be a buzz at the door. Boxes. A pile of them, delivered, left on the doorstep by a ghost. I'd never seen the corridor up to her apartment, but noisily spied it through a crack in the bathroom door. It was long, windowless and had only one other entrance - an elevator at the other end. However, my attention was drawn to the boxes laid on the floor. There were five of them. Three of them identical but varying in sizes, one curious box and one, clearly, that was a pizza. I ignored that one, my hunger having been almost eradicated by Ae Ri's metabolism tinkering. The other boxes were all blank. No brand. No symbols. Two large and flatter, one more square and bulky. Lastly, there was the black sheep. It differed from the rest and had an obsidian colour - long and thin, similar to a shoe box but too narrow and too long.

The titan scooped them all up and strutted back, vibrating the floor under me with her powerful steps. I jumped away, rapidly getting back to cleaning something, as I had been told to. "Here." She'd said, a slice of pizza in her mouth and the smaller of the flat boxes thrust out to me. "Shower and change." The box held the outfit I was wearing now - the shirt, the chinos, a belt and even some shoes, neatly tucked into the corner. Logically, I knew the other two blank boxes must have contained an outfit for her and, immediately, I was imagining tantalising clothes draped over her body. I still had dreams of her in that dress from so long ago.

Waiting with semi held breath, I was dressed and ready, outside of her room in no time at all. Ae Ri must have been cleaning herself up in the en suite, taking a much longer amount of time to get ready. When she finally did emerge from her bedroom, my heart skipped. She looked equal parts breathtaking and intimidating. Some gargantuan, giant gang boss, wearing pinstriped, high waisted slacks and a white blouse, open down to the fourth button. Each side of the silken material was filled out with mammary, forcing the opening wide enough to see the top set of her abs. Two belts went around her waist, cinching in the hourglass, emphasising the curves. One belt had a buckle, bigger than my fist, had the word 'Mami' emblazoned in jewels. Topping everything off, her makeup was immaculate. Smoke around her eyes, a slight tint under her cheekbones and her patented wine coloured lipstick, glossy and shining.

As she approached my stomach began to churn. Closing in on me, I felt something was off, a primal alarm bell ringing in my head. It was only when she right next to me that my brain pieced it together. A familiar set of noises with every footstep. Stopping in front of me, I was staring into the flap that covered the zipper of her trousers, thighs that made me look like a toothpick shrouding me in shadow. My lips would be level with her clit... "Finally. Finally you're the perfect height." She said, tongue stroking her canine as she smirked down at me. It sent a shiver through me.

I'd been thinking it before but seeing Ae Ri  like this made it certain. She was practically wearing war paint. This 'guest' - I'm guessing Felicia - was important. A threat, or at the very least, someone Ae Ri wanted to show a strong visage to. And at what must have been around 8 foot tall... I don't think she could have done a better job.


It was after all of that when her attention turned to me, straightening my collar and absentmindedly letting me ask a query. Fingers combed my hair, rearranging any loose out cropping or tufts. "Mhm. I forgot how good you looked all dressed up." She smirked, planting a kiss on my forehead. Frowning she rubbed at the mark it left, her gigantic thumb, big enough to clear my entire forehead, cleaned it off.

A knock at the door startled me. Ae Ri rose, perfume and breasts and abs and crotch rising up, casting nightfall over me. "Best behaviour. And no talking back." She said, deathly serious, clearly not playing any games. Patting my butt, she moved me, pushing me towards the front room. Peering around the doorway cautiously, I watched, too curious to not eavesdrop.

Ae Ri opened the front door to reveal a stalk like, tall, long, skinny woman. Despite my warped sense of size I guessed she must have been close to 6 foot tall (183cm) in the modest heels she was wearing. Her whole look gave off an avian aura, large nose even giving the impression of a beak. Long straight, brown hair with a perfectly, geometrically straight fringe accented her stretched out length. The only shape was given by the flaring cut of her pure white trousers. They matched her cropped, bone coloured leather jacket, both contrasting with her black blouse.

The stalk stepped back instinctually, away from the door, bewilderment in her eyes. She'd been facing forwards, eye to ribs and was clearly taken aback by the magnitude of woman in front of her. Ae Ri smouldered with satisfaction, triggered by the response. Although she was tall, the reed of a woman was a weedy, long spruce next to a tree that would dominate the rainforest. Dwarfed in every dimension by Ae Ri, it was only natural that she'd be taken aback. "Hi, Felicia." Smugly, the giant greeted the woman. "I didn't expect you to be visiting in person."

"My, Ae Ri, you've further enhanced yourself." Felicia said from below the bust of the titan. She had quickly collected herself, confidence rushing back in to her body language.

"Mhmm. Surely that's a relief for you."

"It is indeed." Came a smooth reply as the rake shrugged off her coat. "It's good for business." Her black, satin blouse reminded me of a pirate, the sleeves long and baggy around the forearms, tapered in by tight cuffs at the wrist. She held the jacket out to Ae Ri the way someone would to a butler.

Ae Ri plucked it away, smile unwavering. "Come in. Let's sit." I darted back, into the room, suddenly very conscious of a usually minor decision. Should I be sitting or standing when they enter? In the end I settled on standing next to the smaller of the two couches. The one that was sat more at the head of the coffee table. Considering the situation, I had a feeling this is where Ae Ri would sit.

The shorter woman entered first, her beady eyes snapping over to me. "Ah, and this must be the infamous Paul!" She emoted in an exaggerated way, overly excited to meet me. Rushing over, she loomed, making my pulse thud faster. Seeing her next to Ae Ri had distorted her size. Even she seemed huge at my stature, my eyes hovering near her bony, angular chest. She had a lithe build, long and wiry, supple muscle that came with yoga or something. Broad shoulders, the same ones that looked slender next to Ae Ri, reminded me again of how narrow and scrawny I really was. She held out a pale hand for me to take but not in the regular shaking way. Instead her fingers bent downwards, knuckles pointing to me. I took the hand and awkwardly tilted it up and down, feeling like she wanted me to kiss and bow rather than shake. However, if there was any disappointment, she didn't show it.

"Yes, this is Paul." Ae Ri had an odd, almost aggressive tone creeping into her voice. It made me worried that I'd done something wrong. She move to position herself to our side, seperating us. "Please, take a seat." Gesturing to the larger couch, she waited for Felicia to sit before taking a seat herself. As I'd hoped, she'd sat at the head of the table, next to where I was stood. Rump and wide hips filling the two seater snugly, as if it were an arm chair, she crossed her legs, making the fabric of her trousers draw tight over the moving, flexing muscle, audibly creaking. The outfit must have been altered to her size but not perfectly tailored - unsurprising considering how quickly they appeared from no where.

"I'd be a poor host if I didn't offer you a drink wouldn't I?" Ae Ri asked rhetorically. "Paul, get the Soju and glasses from the kitchen." Going rigid, I felt a rush of panic welling up. There was Soju in the kitchen? I'd never even seen it. And which glasses!? But she gave me a calm look, jutting her chin to the door, telling me to go.

Silently, I nodded my head and walked away, trying not to look flustered. In the hall I had to physically slow myself down as I scuttled to the kitchen. Where would I fin- There on the island was a tray with two shot glasses, two tumblers, an ice box and the largest, almost oversized, bottle of alcohol if ever seen. Korean text emblazoned across the label, I knew it must be the Soju. A postit that said 'fill me' was stuck to the ice box. Breathing a sigh of relief, I almost laughed. Jesus, she was always ahead of me.

By the time I returned, precariously teetering left and right under the weight of the tray, they were knee deep in business discussions. "There's been at least 40% margins on every quarter."

"I'm sure that will only increase. Considering the way fat distribution is being handled now, soon every woman will want a transfer. A few inches of height and an hourglass figure? You've disrupted the cosmetic surgery market. Hard." Ae Ri waved a hand at me, signing to place the tray down on the table. "Let's drink."

She reached for the bottle only to see Felica going for it too. "I'm the elder, aren't I?" The monochrome flamingo said.

Ae Ri's eyebrows rose, a muscle in her neck jumping angrily. "I'm surprised you know South Korean traditions."

"Of course. I've done business across the globe. You pick things up." She did some magic with the bottle, running through a foreign ritual. "Although, I'm surprised your belt isn't in Korean, especially since you're so patriotic." Felica's voice dripped with sarcasm as she  wriggled the bottle side to side in her hand.

"Well, Spanish is a much more widespread language." Ae Ri smirked. "It's also your first language, isn't it?" Felicia hummed an affirmative, her semi smile never shaken.

The belt was a message. Everything these two did was some underhanded snipe at the other. An prove who was at the top. Two alphas, beating their chests, both vying to be the dominant force. They didn't have a solid partnership at all. Instead, they were acting as rivals, ready to sink a dagger into their contender's back at a moments notice. It felt... Just petty from where I stood, far removed from the equation. A beta bystander, just watching. But that's all I was. Someone that had never been top dog in any environment, so of course I thought this was all silly.

With one hand, Felica poured a shot for Ae Ri, nudging the glass over with a single skeletal digit.

Scooping it up with two oversized fingers, the giant locked eyes with Felicia and knocked back the drink. "Paul. Pour her a glass." Unable to follow the constant back and forth of disrespect, unsure of why I was now pouring, I moved forwards. Skittish and worried, I did as instructed, as respectfully as I could.

From that point on, I was in charge of pouring the drinks. The ladies moved from shot glasses to tumblers, alcohol steadily infusing into their systems. They continued talking business, stats and numbers as glass after glass disappeared. Finally, Felicia's bony hand covered her glass, signalling she had to stop. Unable to keep up with Ae Ri and her now inhuman, race car of a metabolism, she threw in the towel. For some reason that filled me with pride, knowing a symbolic victory had been etched out by my owner.

"I think I am adequately tipsy." Felicia drawled. "Let's get to the real reason I'm here." A darkness was drawn over her expression, the straight haired woman leaning in. "You have another for my collection, no?" Hairs rose along my neck.

"I do." Ae Ri said, swirling the clear liquid in her tumbler.

"Ohhooo! What was her name.... Charlene?"

"Charlotte."

"Yeeeesss, I remember her. Where is she?"  Despite the glassy quality that had clouded her eyes earlier, Felicia was now alert. Excited. Giddy.

"Paul. Go get Charlotte. She's in the bedroom." Clenching my jaw, I felt anger bloom. Collection? This was what she'd meant? She was giving Charlotte away to a psycho that had a collection? I didn't want to do this, but acting out in front of Felicia was clearly a taboo of the greatest order. I wasn't sure if either of them noticed my pause before departing, or the change in my expression. Biting my tongue, I walked away, stewing internally.

In the bedroom, sat on the bed, was a present. A tall, wide, square box, sealed with a neat, pretty bow. This was a fucking joke. Picking it up, I could feel the weight inside. It contained Charlotte. The weight of a life. Carrying it through the hall felt like the procession for a funeral. God, was this really happening? Were people being traded callously, nothing more than a fucking magic the gathering(TM) card between wealthy CEOs? There was hardly any movement inside the box. A rough shuffling every now and then. Charlotte's weight settled on one side, a subtle warmth on my skin through the cold card. I closed my eyes and bit my lip to stop from breaking down. She stayed like that all the way up to me handing the box to Felicia and even after. She was resigned to this. And so I was. We were both powerless. It fueled the anger being stoppered within my chest.

Felicia brushed my hand as she eagerly took the box. Popping the bow open on her present and tearing the lid off the stalk grinned into it. She cooed happily, mewling as if she were looking at a kitten in there, baby talking. I mentally checked out. I couldn't manage this new reality and, affixing my eyes to the floor I walked over to neutral ground, between the two seated giants. Calming my breathing, I tried to drown out my surroundings. Guilt smothered my thoughts so much so that I didn't notice Ae Ri rolling her eyes at Felicia.

After a few minutes of the cooing and appraising her new 'collector's item' the titan moved to bring an end to this visit. They talked a little more and, keen to get her to leave, Ae Ri rose, walking passed us to the door, "let me get your jacket." Ardently moving this woman's departure along, she left me alone with Felicia for the briefest of moments. Seconds. But it was enough. I didn't realise how close she was until the her stifling perfume surrounded me. "Bye Paul." Alcohol came from above, voice close enough to be over my head. A heeled foot suddenly appearing next to mine. Brushing her body against me, measuring my size up against her, a long lean leg flanked me, her crotch pressing against my waist. It made me rocket back. I hadn't heard her approach at all. In response to my fear, she quietly laughed. "Aw, don't be so shy. I imagine I'll be seeing you again one day." She rocked the box side to side gently, meaningfully. "You'll bore her too..." Leaning down her black, soulless eyes stared into me. She had shark eyes. Lifeless, blank, predator eyes. They narrowed at the edges, a toothy grin forcing what little cheeks she had up. "...Eventually." Heart ramming against my chest, I backed away, eyes flickering from hers to the box in her hands. Blood and colour drained from my face.

But before I could say anything, she was already gone. Whisked away to the hall, chatting with Ae Ri, reclaiming her jacket. Alone with the horrible premonition I stood in silence.

Breathing heavy, nerves tight and blood cold, I tried to collect myself. It was only when Ae Ri returned, kicking off her heels, that my heartbeat slowed. "Ugh. I'm glad that bitch has finally gone. She's so annoying. And those shoes were too tight." There were lines on her feet where the straps had dug into her skin. Soft, thudding footsteps pranced over to the couch.

Stretching out, unfurling to fill the verticle space, arms reaching up, tone dancing, muscles, hidden by fabric, still managed to catch the evening sun. The stretch was cut short as her fingers hit the 11 foot ceiling. Startled, she pulled her hand back. In the chaos we'd both almost forgotten about our new sizes. "Huh." She said, a smile on her lips. Reaching up, she brushed the ceiling again. "Didn't think I'd be too big for this place so soon." Smirking, she turned to me, a finger curling to call me over. Still simmering, I followed the call begrudgingly.

She was right, of course. She dominated the space, a pillar of gorgeousness, large enough that even the enlarged surroundings seemed undersized. The realisation made me take stock of my own situation, forcing me to look around and really compare myself to the furnishings. Size had further warped around me. The larger couch was a landscape unto itself, long and tall enough to hide five or even six of me on its cushions. The coffee table came nearly up to my waist, a grand dining table instead of the measly thing it should have been. Everything was larger, wider, taller. But it wasn't really. It was actually me. Smaller, bonier, skinnier, shorter. Looking up, I wondered how anyone could ever touch that ceiling, sky high above. But then there was her. As always, she was different. She broke the rule. She was bigger. A work of art that numerous artists could have devoted their lives to. A statue carved into a mountain, seen by everyone for miles around. As I approached she stretched bigger, higher above me. Broader. Taller. Her scale just kept increasing, my eyes sitting just above her navel, abs as big as... Entranced, beside myself, I reached over my head, to the opening of the shirt, my outstretched fingers spreading over one abdominal bundle. They just about covered it's size, the mound practically mocking me.

The muscle jumped as she scoffed. Bending, her ab left my fingers, my heart skipping a beat as a hill side came down towards me. Giving a yelp, I was lifted up, one hand under an arm, the other grasping not one, but both of my ass cheeks. Her bicep swelled against my side and out of reflex I held her tight, arms around her neck, breasts smothering me, hips to chin. An astronaut strapped into a rocket, I went into the sky, the floor dwindling behind me. Twirling with me, she shimmied and bounced, enjoying how easy it was to throw around my skimpy weight. I held on for dear life, feeling as if I was on the roof of a house. "You're so light." She smiled.

"And you look so cute all dressed up. It remindes me of when we'd go to parties together." I could have listened to the genuine joy in her voice. To how happy she was reminiscing our relationship. Those memories, ones even I cherished, turned into ash, Felica's words haunting me. 'I can't take her to a party ever again.' I thought to myself, teeming emotions bubbling together. Just another way I'll bore her.

Falling, with me held to her, she sat on the couch, making the entire thing emit a cricking, cracking chorus of noises. The drop had seemed perilous at my size, leaving me surprised my ears hadn't popped with our rapid plummet. Swinging her legs, securing me against her tightly, she splayed across it's expanse, breasts rolling and slapping my form around with their weight. Looking up at her, I saw a particularly satisfied smirk on her lips. Following her gaze, peering down, I saw that she was too big even for this extra large piece of furniture too, heels dangling, hanging over one arm rest, head propped against the other. "Another thing I've outgrown." Pleased with the finding, she smugly went on. "I guess it was just a matter of time."

... A matter of time. Poltergeist echos from that bitch richocheted around my skull.

"What is she gonna do with Charlotte?" My tone was hard, words quiet.

"Hm?" Ae Ri tilted her head to the side, looking at me hanging from a breast.

Senseing my mood, she tutted and pulled me into a tighter embrace. "Don't think about Charlotte, Paulie." She cradelled me down, bringing my head to her bosom, enveloping me in more warmth than the world ever had. She stroked my hair, trying too sooth my frustration, "Felicia has like... A whole fucking city of... Of 'tinies.'" I could tell that was a quote. "She'll be fine there." Was she implying her life would somehow be better there? Bristling at the bullshit, the idea she'd gone to farm where they sent the old pets, I felt my indignation swell. The maelstrom inside thrashed harder. "Forget her. You got what you wanted right? It's just us now."

What I wanted? Once more ignoring how happy she sounded, I drowned myself in negatives. The gaslighting. Making me feel guilty, twisting my words to contort me into submission. I pushed an arm off of me, furiously shrugging off her hug - forgetting that she must have let me do it. I stood up, dismounting.

"What I wanted?!" I barked to the shocked giant. "I didn't want you to throw her away. I didn't want to to drain her into a toy and then give her to some crazy bitch!" Ae Ri was stunned by my outburst, blinking. When I'd held that tablet, I could have typed anything in. I could have reversed things, taking back my size while she was distracted. The transfer would have crippled her... It would have been all I needed. And here I was, far too brain washed and broken to do it. Even now in hindsight I couldn't fathom it. She said jump and I said how high. This all started with an inch. I'd given her an inch and she'd taken a mile. "Maybe she was fucking right. Maybe you are just a leech. You just use people and then when you've taken your fill you throw them away!" And I was next. The next to be discarded when she was done.

Hands shaking, chest fluttering as I panted, I slowly begun to realise how fucking stupid this was. Ae Ri pivoted, feet hitting the floor one at a time in resonating thuds. Sat, she still loomed over me, shape a huge square of muscle, tantalising sexuality and, right now, rage. I was unnerved by the lack of an outburst. She was staring at me, brow knit together, nostrils flaring, muscles in her jaw jumping, eyes narrow.

"Y'know, I thought I'd gotten rid of the last little bitch in my house. I thought now we could be happy." Grabbing my wrist, she pulled. Out of reflex I tugged back. It did nothing. Gripping my own forearm, I poured my weight into the movement, leaning back, desperately yanking and scraping. The shoes she'd ordered for me screeched against the floor, their friction doing little more than my strength or my mass in stopping her blackhole power. Even leveraging everything against her, that one muscled limb was enough to  overwhelm me. "Men deserve clothes." Each word an even, enunciated blade. Whipping side to side, I couldn't budge, cemented in place by her strength. She took a handful of my shirt and ripped it open, buttons spraying from my chest. "You are not a man." Hooking her hand into my waistband next, she ripped. Leather snapped, the metal clasp on the trousers popping, zipper rupturing open.

"What're you doing!" I was stuck, being stripped by this behemoth.

"So I'm not going to treat you like one." With a few flicks of her arm, my balance was stolen, sending me left and right, tripping and falling. I landed on her lap, two thighs, gigantic slabs of muscle making a table, supported me. She twisted my arm painfully, bringing it across my back and up, smearing my knuckles against my shoulder blade. Switching hands, her left fist held my arm and me down against the smoothness of her marble legs. The other, now free hand pulled trousers and underwear down, exposing my ass.

"What're you doing!?" I shrieked again, louder. Terrified to struggle, scared my shoulder would rip out of it's socket, I weakly wriggled. An impact smashed me, the crack of flesh on flesh an explosion of sound. My ass took a blow, jolting my body along her legs. I began kicking my legs viciously now. "St-stop!" I bellowed, face turning beet red as I realised what was happening. I was being spanked. Her palm came down, thunderous, paddling my already red cheeks. I struggled harder now, humiliation fueling me to ignore the pain in my shoulder.

"Stop moving." She grunted, delivering a third smack. A feral panic filled me. They were getting harder. "At least try to not take your punishment like a bitch, for fucks sake." Remorseless, she swung her palm into my ass again, even harder, inching me further along her lap. "How fucking dare you talk to me like that." It honestly felt as if her hand was a slab of hot iron, reducing my ass to molten slag with each hit.

"I'm sorry!" I whined, eyes watering. "P-please ssstop!" Begging, I pleaded, nerves throughout my body aflame. One last slap cracked home hard enough to make my teeth chatter.

"Oh, fuck me. Are you seriously hard right now? You're such a perv." Disgusted, she let go of my arm, shoving me off of her lap and onto the ground at her feet. Shame, turgid and lustful was sandwiched between my thighs. With all the time in the world I wouldn't be able to explain my arousal. Right now explanations weren't really on my mind though. I tried to move, flailing, my ass raw, crimson and seared like a steak.

"A crying, perverted, little shit like you is calling me a leech?" Spite rained down on me from above. I had to look up at her like a worm, from the lowest of the low. She was leaning forwards to look at me, legs spread, breasts filling the area I'd just occupied, cleavage being forced out of the chasm of her open shirt. Her lips pressed into a line and she shook her head. "I expected that from her but... Not from you." Angry lines creased her brow, twitches of pain on her face. "You're the only person I've ever told everything." I shrivelled beneath her, wilting smaller still.

Standing, her face disappeared, my point of view being consumed by the rounded, bulging towers of meat that were her quads, wrapped up tight in trousers that could make me two whole jumpsuits. Breasts, clouds in the stratosphere, hid her face almost completely. That feeling of being a worm was compounded. I was a bug in the fetal position at the feet of a Goddess. "I worked for everything I have." She snarled far above, voice growing more wild. "I took all of it with my own hands." Booming above me, anger billowed, swelling within her as she got more and more worked up. "Parasites don't take. Not like me. They eat scraps, stealing pieces whenever they can like you. Living in my house, eating food I paid for, and you call me a leech?!" My eardrums vibrates. The whole penthouse shook with the bass in her roar. She bent, a hand stabbing down to grab me around the back of my neck. "Get the fuck up."

Ripped from the ground, I wailed in pain, every movement, every twitch of my lower body sent agony through my spine, my brutalised ass rewiring my senses. When I finally ascended straight I was back at her stomach, chest even with the heat of her crotch, truly a dwarf compared to her. Feet slipping, dragged across the floor, she (wo)manhandled me along with her effortlessly. Her fist around my neck was crushing my vertebrae bit by bit, leading me through the house as I held onto whatever I could to try and slow us. My fingers peeled off the door frame, the walls, the book shelf. It didn't even slow her down. "Let me remind you of how different we are." She growled, powering through the apartment.

Surprisingly, our first stop was the kitchen, beelining straight to the fridge. Tearing the door open, she grabbed at one of her gallon sized protein shakes. Her hand repositioned, releasing my neck, switching to encompass my head. Palm against my right ear, her fingers curled across my face, over my forehead and nose and chin and scalp. I was rammed into her flexed, chiselled abdomen, sending stars spinning in my eyes. And then she began to chug. Her gulp was deafening and powerful, consuming a massive amount of shake with every swallow. Through the shirt I heard the first slosh, the slap of the thick, viscous calorie and protein laden liquid landing in her stomach. Then there was another and another, heavy, jug fulls of shake filling her up, pushing her abs out against my head as her stomach grew. Like a motor getting fuel, the organ started to work, monstrous, inhuman, already digesting. It only took her a few seconds to guzzle down the gallon shake. "You hear that?" She barked, pushing me harder into her gut. Gurgling, churning digestion popping maybe an inch and a half away from my ear. "That's me digesting more calories than you could eat in a week. And it was a fucking snack!" She wasn't even that bloated. I had no doubts that this was just an appetiser for her. "And do you know why?" She continued, ranting, grabbing something else from the fridge. "Because I made it that fucking way! I took it! I took it from you. And your piddly little appetite wasn't enough." She ate again, viciously chomping something down, expanding her stomach, stretching muscle and compressing my head more. "Because even at 6'5 you were a little fucking bitch." Things clattered around the fridge, her insaitableness now hurtling faster with anger. "I stuffed my fucking face like this." Something was munched in. "I kept eating and I kept forcing my appetite bigger and I kept forcing myself bigger and stronger. I made myself... Ff-fucking evolve." Between mouthfuls she spoke, mumbled and angry. "Because what I took from you wasn't enough!" My head felt like it was going to be crushed. A wall of muscle on one side and her steel hand on the other, being mushed together with me in betwixt the two.

Swallowing, her tone became clear again. "Waaah, Waaah, I can't gain weight!" She mocked me. "You spent a few weeks with me and what happened Paul?!" Thankfully, mercifully, her palm released my head. Using my torn shirt as a handhold, she flung me away from her stomach, holding me at an arms length so she could talk down at me. "You. Gained. Weight." She bellowed, each word distant mortar fire. "I kept you consistent. I kept you eating. I kept you fucking determined!" I was breathing shallow, brain rattling at the decibels she was throwing at me. "Because you didn't have a problem gaining weight. You were the problem. Too lazy and too much of a fucking pussy. You didn't have the conviction - the hunger to actually work for it." These were all things I'd thought before. Dark truths I'd faced and danced around, making excuses to myself. I told myself it wasn't me and it was just bad genetics but truthfully, I always gave up too quickly. I wouldn't see results in a week and I'd lose motivation. I never pushed. Not until she came. Until she made me better for that brief slither of time. Dreadfully, it sunk in. She was right. Even when she was five foot tall she'd been stronger. Probably physically as well as mentally. And I'd always known really. I knew she worked for everything. She'd built her life up from nothing. Dirt poor, no dad, small and bullied. Anyone else wouldn't have stood a chance. Now she was a literal giant as well as an economic one. I'd known she scratched and clawed and carved her way up to the top all by herself. I knew she wasn't a leech. But I'd lashed out stupidly. I'd tried to hurt her because of what I was afraid was coming.

She shook me "Look at me, Paul. Look at what I made. Because I took. And I worked. And I grew." The snowball of anger had rolled downhill faster and faster, her eyes sucking the air from my tiny lungs. What had I done? What had I triggered because of my own insecurities? "I took what you gave me, what you didn't deserve, and I used it like you never could." She was speaking through her teeth, hissing the truth at me. "And I'm gonna keep taking Paul. I'll take whatever I want. I'll take everything. From you. From the whole fucking wor-" I'd slipped out from my shirt, withered, boney body sliding right out of the arms, leaving just the fabric in her hand.

My trousers whipped off of my ankle as I ran, pummeled ass painful with each jolting, jarring footfall. I didn't know where I was running. I wasn't working off of logic, just trying to make some distance from the oppressive, murderous energy that had been suffocating me. I stumbled through the hall as her heavy, booming footsteps quaked through the floor behind me. A slow, powerful march that was far faster than my run. "Where are you gonna run, Paul?" She shouted, a mad lilt in her voice, hot on my tail.

I dove into the bedroom, practically feeling her breathing down my neck, and slammed the big, heavy door. Pressing my body to the wood, I tried to barricade it, holding the handle up so she couldn't turn it. She didn't. She knew what I was doing on the other side. She wanted to show me how useless it was. Without a run up - I would have felt it through the floor - she slammed her mass into the wood. I bounced off the door, flying back a meter and a half to a skittering halt. The wood had cracked under the immense force, a large, dark line down the middle. I could have cemented the whole thing shut and it wouldn't slow her down. A second slam splintered the crack open, her beefy shoulder and bicep smashing through. Pulling back, she extracted herself, a grinning demon looking in from the rift of a hole that she'd opened. I back pedalled as handfuls of wood were ripped right out of the frame, widening the opening. Frozen, back to the end of the bed, I watched this unstoppable behemoth walk through - muscle through what was left of the door, smashing debris into the room, growing closer.

"What else did I take from you, Paul?" She asked, shadow engulfing me, curling over me, her body seeming to stretch and hang atop me as I cowered. "Oh, that's right," my solid member was taken in her hand. "I took your fucking manhood too, didn't I?" She laughed. "And you're still hard. But what are you actually gonna fuck with this, pencil dick?" Her cackles made my shame swell.

A palm smothered my chest, Ae Ri using it as leverage, taking me up the bed, untucking the covers as I wriggled for freedom. "I wanna show you something. Something I brought today." At the headboard, with one hand, she reached under the bed, fishing for a moment  before that black box, the curiosity from earlier in the day, was taken out. Dropping it next to me, she pried off the top. My eyes bulged. Inside, sat on black cushions, was the biggest dildo I'd ever seen in my life. Nibbling on her juicy, purple, bottom lip, she giggled. "It's the biggest they have. I think it's supposed to be a joke present or something. But for me," a longing exhale eased out of her, "oh, this big boy is gonna be just perfect for me." Running her finger along it's gleaming, shiny, plastic surface, she lingered on it until her eyes snapped back to me. "Until I outgrow it anyway." Her smile stretched, devilish. "It'll be just like when I outgrew you. First I won't be able to take it all at once, then, eventually, it'll be so fun... Then... I'll just have to upgrade again." Being replaced. This all started because of -

"In fact, why don't we relive history a little?!" A purple, translucent, girthy, 24 inch cock slapped onto my chest, almost caving in my ribs, winding me. She was unbuckling her belt. "We can stroll down memory lane and relive your pinkie sized dick being out grown." Venomous. That's the way I could describe her right now. I'd hurt her and now she was enjoying hurting me.

"Ae Ri, you're n - " She flicked me in the head. "Master, you're not a leech." I croaked shamefully.

"Too late for that, asshole."

"I said that stuff be -"

She was about to undo her trousers when a thought came to her, eyes lighting up. "Y'know, I've not really outgrown any clothes. Well, I've outgrown a fucking ton of them but not like... Actively." Oh, fuck. "Stay here." She said, turning, leaving me alone with the purple dick that was thicker than my forearm. I lifted it up, shifting my weight forwards and upright. When she returned she had to really stoop to get through the door, her heels announcing her arrival far before she was actually in the decimated doorway. "How about we play a game?" She strutted in, stretching even further above. "For every 30 seconds I'm not cumming, I take some of your size. Fun game, right?"

Ripping open a drawer she pulled out a bottle of lube and popped the top. "I don't think I'm gonna be able to make you -" I was shoved back prone on the mattress.

"You can use any tools at your disposal." She spoke over me, squirting massive gobs of lube onto the massive dick clenched to my chest. "If even this gets too small you're gonna have to get creative." She giggled, conjuring up the tablet from somewhere.

"But I don - "

"30..."

"You're still dressed!"

She gave me a look that translated to 'and?' "... 29... 28..." I scrambled, hefting up the monster. Using one hand to slather the lube across it's cold surface, I chucked it onto the bed and lunged towards her. My stomach turned as I fumbled at the clasp of her trousers. I had to reach up, over my head, to try and unfasten it, sat on her waist. Through her trousers I could smell her, the telltale sign of arousal right in front of me. Residual lube on my hand hindered me, struggling to fiddle with the clasp. Right as I wriggled my fingers in and got a good grip, my stomach fell. Her abs flexed and she inhaled, trapping my fingers in the waist and, making it impossible for me to tug on the material and unhook the metal. One simple act forced the trousers to dig into her, locking my fingers in placell.

"Please." I begged, looking up at the grinning eyes in the sky.

"11... 10..." She snorted a laugh. "Alright, let's be real, I'm clearly not gonna orgasm in the next ten seconds." A resounding tat-tat on the screen felt deafening. A familiar grip around my lungs burned. My pinned fingers dwindled, letting them slip out to freedom as I wobbled back. Horrified, numb to the pain, I watched her crotch climb higher and higher, passing my face with it's powerful scent growing closer to my nose. Each of her thighs flanked me, two beefy bouncers about to throw me out of a club. Those hips were probably over double the broadness of my shoulders.

Her groan of pleasure signalled the second half of the transfer. I must have dropped four inches, relegating me down back into three foot territory. All that size was being pumped straight into her. Her trousers creaked, tightening around the girth of her curves. Labia throbbing hard, her pussy bulged, the mound overfilling the space and yanking the zipper in opposite directions, the flap of material that covered it stretched, receding back. Through the zipper, little patches of skin were obvious through the gaps in the golden metal, her beige skin contrasting with its surroundings. On her waist the clasp whined, metal bending as her ass and hips and legs and abdomen all expanded in their confines. I waited for a rip, some way I could bypass the clothes and get to my goal. But, dreadfully, my expected saviour never came and her throbbing growth faded still.

Shuffling on her feet, coming down from the high, her heels scraped the floor, toes curled slightly over the lip of their soles, straps clearly biting into her skin. I knew immediately that I'd never be able to peel these clothes off unless she helped. Bested by clothes, I felt pathetic. Strategy. That was my only chance. Ignoring the trousers, I rushed forwards and rubbed through the silky material, pressing against the very obvious outline of her lips and clit, massaging. Even if I was doomed to shrink again, I could get her closer to orgasm and maybe save myself some future inches. "Ohhh, given up on the big, scary trousers?" She teased, knowing I was doubling down. "I guess you won't mind me skipping this round then?"

"It's not been 30 seconds!" I cried, abandoning my efforts. "That's not fair!"

"Life isn't fair, midget." She sneered, hitting the tablet again. Outraged, I restarted my foreplay, rubbing faster and harder, panic that I was being cheated out of precious seconds. The surge through my nerves made me gasp, my body giving out from the second barrage of electricity. I fell onto her thigh, wrapping my arms around it to support myself. The muscle tightened in response to me,  straining the fabric more. Heartbeat in my ears, temple against her pelvic bone I held tight and dwindled. Quad and hamstring inflated in my arms, cords of muscle growing and enngorging thicker. The bump of her pelvis rubbed along my skin, climbing as my hunched body shrank downwards. Awe and dismay filled me as slowly, that bloated, swollen mound of sex rose in my vision, inching higher until the bottom of her lips were just level with my eyes.

There was no time to soak the implication of my size in though  as an almighty groan vibrated every cell in my body. Now, she grew. Almost immediately, her thighs ruptured the seams on the inside of her thigh. As the redwoods shuddered longer and thicker in my arms, bursts in random fireworks of material exploded. Splitting open all along her thigh, clusters of stitches yielded to the rampant expansion. Yet, the release of pressure still wasn't enough. Next, over my head, I heard the shearing of metal, the tear of zipper tooth from tooth, her clasp popping open simultaneously, letting her crotch spill out. Her pussy, hungry and drooling, had escaped it's cage, fabric being drawn downward to let it spill forth. In a microsecond, her stifling, mouth watering musk hit me. Gun fire below caught my attention next, the straps of her heels, cross crossing over her feet snapped open, unable to take the pressure. Wide, long soles had dismantled the top of the shoe leaving only her ankle securing the heels to her. Gradually the rumbling stopped, the seismic quakes running through me quietening.

"I - I don't know why you're complaining." She laughed, voice a notch brassier, richer and deeper. "These spurts are getting me way wetter than anything you're doing." Her assessment was accurate. She was fucking soaking. Juices had darkened what was left of the damp material covering her crotch, her wetness having run down the open seams to give her skin a sheen. Even my forearm was wet. I stripped myself off of the pillar that had supported me, a skin peeling from a banana, and looked up into her pussy. Agape, awestruck by it's size hovering over me, I stared. The crotch of her trousers had sunk lower and lower as she'd grown, the ripped zipper making a wide V shape. I could see the top half of her vagina, the swollen clit proudly sat above the start of acres of labia, as if it were on a throne. It looked as if it could eat me alive.

Ae Ri stepped back to get a better look at me. Repositioning her weight was too much for the chunky heels on her shoes. A snap and a crunch sent her feet thudding awkwardly to the ground, the extra boosted inches crushed underfoot. It dropped her crotch back to level with my face but didn't erase how intimidating it looked. In turn, I stepped back and drank in the scene. Her shirt was barely holding on, skin spilling through the gaps between buttons on the white material. Her trousers were torn asunder, numerous gaping holes  acting as windows for her swelling form Using her feet nimbly, she got what was left of her heels off, opening more tears in her clothing. Looking back to me, she grinned. "30... " The countdown begun again from the top and I was spurred back into action, not having the time to observe the madness.

Grabbing the edges of her destroyed zipper, I pulled, forcing the already ripped material to open further along the frayed line, fully unleashing her. Her scent made my head spin, my addiction making my brain foggy. I dove in, licking the giant marble, swallowing down everything that came my way and sinking my fingers into her moistness. Ae Ri gave a delighted half laugh at my zeal and cupped my head to her. "26..." Time ticked down and, terrifyingly, I found that my fingers were sliding in and out of her almost too easily, her sex eagerly demanding something more. Slowly, I transitioned to my entire hand, nectar running down my palm and wrist as I drilled my arm in and out. The fear I'd had before, when she'd consumed my hand, was even stronger... Because now my hand didn't even seem to phase her. I sunk more of myself into her, recklessly trying to coax out an orgasm. "NUhhuugggh, faster, Paulie!" She groaned, teasingly squeezing me with her inner muscles, a leg bumping me. Even her slight movements - unconscious twitches and spasms - were enough to make me unstable so I clung to her, one arm around her leg, fingers overwhelmed by the meat on her ass. Speeding up, more of my wrist and forearm began to disappear into her, my shoulder beginning to ache. "15 seconds left, midget! Don't you think you should move up to the heavy artillery?"

Shit. In my panic, neck deep in the fumes of her sex, forgetting that purple monster. But with the wick of the candle burning down, did I have time to get it? Could I get it and back in time before shrinking? "Ten seconds! " She sang while I desperately fought for my life.

Fuck it. I had to go for it. The silver bullet for this behemoth, something that could satisfy her insatiable, bottomless greed for more could be right there waiting on the bed. I disengaged, stopping licking and stepped away. Or tried to. I didn't even get my arm out of her before she moved. As I'd attempted to pry myself away, the tendrils of the kraken slithered around me. Girthy, leviathan legs moved to stop me, Ae Ri taking a goliath step, one leg over my shoulder to wrap me up in a prison of flesh. One leg behind me, one in front, she brought them together. Arm, chest, face was swallowed, my head being slobbered on by her cunt, neck pressed into a jaunty angle. She flexed, inside and out, sucking more of my arm into her and crushing, compressing and grinding me. Bones threatening to collapse, my muffled cries came from mushed cheeks. "Let me go! You're ch-cheating!"

The laugh that elicited was abrutal. A harsh, short sound. "I make the rules, puppy! This is my game." She said squeezing hard when she said 'my' with an emphasis. "Like I said, I take what I want. And right now, this is what I want." Even in the fire of her loins, surrounded by lava skin, I felt the cold creep in. The shrink. Pinned between her legs, I was condensed smaller, compacted, every pulse I yielded about to be taken. My heels lifted from the ground, forced to tiptoe or be held solely by her. Everything swelled around me, her pussy slurping me in, gleefully tightening, reluctant to release me.

When it stopped I was half hanging, half teetering, fully crushed. A wave of vibrations were the starting pistol for the second half to begin. Rivers of ambrosia ran over me, the viceral sound of her growth all around me. I could hear bones widening, lengthening, muscle strands pumping with power, skin rubbing on skin, even the staccato popping of shirt buttons above - but the most disturbing sounds were the closest. The cacophony of noise from her vagina. The literal gurgle it made as air shifted through her growing body, popping and squelching, my arm being sucked up, her clit slowly moving over my eye as her slit crawled over more of me. Claiming me. Painting me in her juices like a territorial animal. My feet left the floor as the surge all around me took me too high. Suddenly, I dropped to the ground, slipping and falling onto my ass, pain making my yelp. Her legs had parted as she the pleasure that dissipated after the growth. I didn't have the luxury to relish anything. I needed to end this.

Clawing at the floor, I went to the bed.  Grasping the beast, I heft up it's mighty weight, I lifted up my purple sword. It was as long as my entire torso, as chunky around as my thigh. This was my Excalibur. I might not be able to get the job done alone, but with this maybe I had a chance. Wheeling around, I charged. She was still in ecstacy when I positioned its tip against her lips. Out of some relfex she widened her stance, looking down surprised. I speared her, left hand guiding my lance, right hand thrusting it home. Pushing up in an explosive push, her juices spattered to the ground, displaced by the cock. Her groan of satisfaction rung my ears. I'd shoved almost half of the dragon slayer into her, it's thickness and my weakness slowing the plunge.

Like mistletoe or an arrow to the heel, this felled the Goddess. Eyelashes fluttering, she took a step back. Then another. Her fall to the bed practically bounced me and the furniture in the room from the ground with it's impact. Propped up on her elbows she stared at me, legs open wide. "Now we-we're getting somewhere." She breathed, euphoria oozing off of her... And out of her. "Remember the first time I asked you to go harder?" She goaded me. "Do I need to ask again?" Lurching forward, I grabbed the end of my weapon,mobilising my whole body, pulling against her tightness and pushing it back in. Ignoring fatigue, ignoring latic acid burning me, I pumped. In and out, in and out, driving slightly more of the plastic into the beast with every push. A determination burned in me. I didn't want to shrink anymore. Each inch I lost was one step closer to complete uselessness. One step closer to boredom. One step closer to expendability. To Felicia.

I didn't want her to take me. I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave. I was better with her. She'd proven it time and time again. Without her I drifted through life, purposeless, conviction-less.

Ae Ri was the best thing that ever happened to me.

If the situation wasn't so dire I might have laughed. This stark realisation dawned on me now as I rabidly fucked her. Still, finally being at peace with the thought, it filled me with the drive to keep going. To keep pushing. I couldn't afford to lose more. At this size I wouldn't be able to cook. I'd only be able to clean or... Or give massages. I had to keep myself useful.

"Harder, Paul!" She yelled, hoarse, riding the waves, furiously playing with her clit while I shoved coals into the fire. "Five... Four...." I hadn't even heard her countdown, too absorbed by the need to get her to cum. It had been much, much longer than 30 seconds, I now realised. I could tell from how I felt like rubber, from how my strength had waned. I was using my entire body, stepping back and running forwards over and over. I was beyond exhausted and she still wanted more. Jesus, even her pussy was beating me. I couldn't even do this. I couldn't even fuck. I was becoming worthless, but I needed to keep pushing to the final second. I needed to hold on to something. So I played to the fickle rules of the game and redouble my efforts, driving in abother inch of her toy. It was about two thirds in with every push now. A tight, creamy circle of her pleasure marking how much I could force in.

"One." I wanted to cry. Four more inches evaporated out of me as I continued, not even stopping as it did. As the legs around me rose, appearing to stretch further behind me, ramming the purple beast in and out of her grew harder. Muscle dwindled. Bone withered. Hope faded. I wasn't strong enough to beat her man eater. This was the en -

"C'mon, Paulie. Yo-ou're doing so good. D-don't stop. I'mmmmm soo f-fucking cllose." Praise. It shocked me, a slap to the face dispelling the dark. She wasn't even angry anymore. She was smiling, shimmering with sweat, panting. This was just another of her wild games. She was having fun with me.

My sagging form had purpose breathed into it, fingers curling around the purple hilt firmly. I grunted as I slammed my chest into the end of the dildo. Back pedalling, I dragged the sword free from the stone. To my amazement, it was getting easier, my motivation somehow gifting me power. Even pushing it back in was easier. I could fucking do this! I could win!

Thunder rolled. One of her hands scrunched a fistful of sheets bigger than my head. Her legs trembled on either side of me, charging the air with an electricity. Three quarters of the dildo sank in this push. Four fifths the next. It was getting easier because she was outgrowing Excalibur. It wasn't me getting stronger. She was outgrowing the nuclear option right fucking now.

Her hips bucked and the sex toy was nearly torn from my hands. Instead I lifted up, feet skidding as I landed back. I held as she thrashed, the entire thing sinking in as the growth and a series of orgasms entwined into an explosion. A gush from a fire hydrant shotgunned me to the ground, slipping and sliding on the floor.

Laying in a puddle of juices, I wheezed, coughing up some of the liquid that had blasted me. I was so burned out that my vision was unfocused, heartbeat pounding in my ears. Refusing to look down at myself and see the damage done, a cacophony of feelings ran through me. It was bittersweet. She'd forgiven me so seamlessly that I was overjoyed, but in the process I'd hastened what I dreaded. Weakly, I rose my head and looked down my miniscule body. Trembling with fatigue, I sat up. The weight of Felicia's premonition finally made me buckle. Anger and indignation melted into sorrow.

My sniffling and choked back sobs stirred Ae Ri out of her sexual haze after some time. The mountain rose and observed me. Extracting the toy from her lips, she dropped it next to me. My microscopic body hunched over, on my knees. At 2'11, I probably looked like a misshapen bowling ball to her. I was shattered, tiny and tired, barely having survived making her cum, dripping in sex.

"Oh, stop being a pussy, Paul. Don't act like you wouldn't have given me those inches eventually anyway." She said, prodding me with a big toe that could fill my palm.

"It's not about that." I croaked.

"What? What the fuck is going on with you?" She seemed genuinely perplexed for once.

"How much more do I give before I can't do anything? It won't be long until you get rid of me next." I let it spill free. The real reason for this whole argument.

"What? What did you just fucking say?" It was like I'd just accused her of something disgusting. Ae Ri rounded on me, a hand struck down, lightning fast, engulfing my neck, chin and head to pull me up, forcing me to look at her. An imax cinema screen wouldn't fit the face that I was looking into through tear filled eyes.

"You're gonna throw me away next!" I screamed at the giant, throat raw, beating my tangerine fists on her arm.

"You left me and now you're telling me I'm going to throw you away?!" She sounded equally disdainful and in disbelief. Standing from the bed, making the frame whine as mass moved, she stood from the bed, stepping over the puddle I'd been wallowing in, walking so fast the entire room streaked into colours, I swung, weightless in her hand. "Y'know, I fucking should! You'd deserve it after all the stupid shit you've pulled! But guess what?" I went into free fall, the air whipping around me as I sailed down.

Twisting my ankle on impact I squealed and swore and screamed. She took my shoulders and turned me to the front door, ignoring my pain. "Look!" She snarled, pointing at the gargantuan square.

"What!? What?! What do you want me to fucking look a-" A bell rung, crisp and clear in my head, silencing the storm. I stared up at the door.

Every single lock was open.

Chains hanging limp. Deadbolts unfastened, slotted to the left. Latches, turned, left open. One handle was all that stood between me and the outside.

"It's been like this for over half a fucking month, Paul." Pins and needles. All over my body. "You could have walked out and left me again! Any fucking time! But you didn't want to, did you?! You didn't even look at the door!" Shell shocked, I turned to her dumbly. "Every time I finally trust you, you do something so fucking stupid!" She held her head, a remanent scrap of shirt tearing at her bicep. "It's like you're trying to fuck up!"

At her wits end, she grabbed the handle and opened the door wide, cool air washing over me. That long hallway leading to the elevators was right there before me. "You don't want to be thrown away, you wanna leave on your own accord? Is that it, Paul? Then go." Her voice was unsteady. "Go now. Because that's the only way you leave me again." Her nostrils widened and shrank as she huffed, staring at me, waiting.

Mind awash with confusion and shock, I tried to take it all in but couldn't. Denial weeded in. Was this another trap? An excuse to take more and hasten my future exit? I didn't want to go. I never wanted to go. And being forced to look down the proverbial barrel of the gun, I freaked out further. Limping on my twisted ankle, I staggered forwards. Small fingers from both hands hooked onto the door. I slammed as hard as I could. It didn't even close fully, but that didn't dull my point or my feelings. "I don't want to go! I don't want to leave you!" I shouted back, chest heaving with each breath. I reeled in the outburst, shaking. "But... But it's just a matter of time before you get bored of me... And - and you get rid of me too." I was getting choked up all over again. "I mean, fucking look at me, Ae Ri. What good am I? At some point I'll be too small and too useless and - and then I'll be another 'tiny' for Felica, just like Charlotte."

"Why the fuck do you keep saying that?!" She said, frustrated, hands balling into rage filled claws. "You're mine. I chased you for months because you're mine! I took you because you are mine! And I don't give a shit how small you fucking are! No one is taking you because YOU. ARE. MINE!" The tiny bones in my ears might have just been blasted to dust. That last word had turned into a physical shock wave with how hard she shouted it at me. It made me sink to my ass.

Cradelling my head in my hands, I sat there. She wanted me. She owned me. "She said I was next." I said, hollowly. "She said it would happened eventually." I didn't believe it anymore. The rampage of a response I'd received had purified the dark seed of doubt that Felicia had planted. But I'd been tricked again. Played and manipulated, weaponised against Ae Ri. That made my heart ache. I'd done exactly what Felicia wanted.

"What?" The word was a blade being unsheathed.

"Felicia said it and I believed her." I whispered to myself, griefstricken.

Hands under my arms unfolded me, raising me up. Realisation had dawned on her and she understood what had happened, why I'd been parroting crazy words. Rage had turned into an almost maternal level of care at the flip of a switch. A hug so warm and encompassing that it could melt winter surrounded me. Car sized blimps cushioned me on either side. Arms squeezed me tight. She crushed me into her with an intensity that made everything go away. Protective. Comforting. "You're not going anywhere, Paulie." I hugged back. Wrapping twigs around her neck I held her as tight as I could. "And I'm going to destroy that bitch for this."

Chapter 19 - Taking a break by Kokoji
Author's Notes:

Might do some minor edits to this in the future for readability.


Also, sorry for my break! I thought it made the title for this chapter especially fitting though!

After the calamity proceeding Felicia’s visit passed, I wasn’t sure what would actually happen. I thought I’d have to atone for my outburst, to weather a storm of Ae Ri’s wrath for stepping out of line. But, once again, baring myself open, divulging the truth to her, was the solution I didn’t know I needed. Somehow she was always able to see right through me, to see me better than I could see myself. To know what I wanted. Or needed. I didn’t need to explain anymore than I did after the embrace she’d given me. She understood why I’d freaked out, why my idiotic brain had gone into crisis mode due to someone else’s meddling. Truthfully, I think a part of her was even happy that it had happened. My meltdown showed her just how attached I’d become. Then again, she probably already knew that. However, more than just the obvious, she knew what it meant for me internally too. Letting it all out, cutting through the walls I’d built up around how I should feel, freed me. Shackles undone, chains across my heart falling away, I understood myself and why I’d had such an intense reaction. And she knew it. Confronting my own insecurities had reset things, putting us in a place where everything was out in the open. It allowed things to shift back, back to that blissful state which had existed before. That golden, honey drenched cycle of love and comfort and servitude from before I’d set events into motion that I couldn’t have ever imagined. Before I’d seen the monsters that Ae Ri kept at bay. Early on, darkness did creep into my mind, reminding me that out there somewhere Charlotte may be suffering a much harsher fate in Felicia’s dystopian ‘tiny city’ world. I distracted myself from that. I needed to, focusing on the here and now instead. When I did… I’m ashamed to say it became far too easy to forget and to slip back into my new life. In fact, I was shocked at how effortlessly I moulded into it, putty eager to fit into any shape it needed to be - back to my life where Ae Ri was the planet and I was an orbiting moon. 


I shouldn’t be surprised though. This life was easy to go back to because… Well, it was perfect. It was easy because it was right. Before meeting Ae Ri, I’d struggled through life, drifting more than living. Never really happy. Not like now. It was easy because I’d found the other side of my coin. With her, I felt like I had purpose. A reason to be me. A reason to even exist. My purpose was her. I was here for her and only her and she’d helped me to see it all. Thankful isn’t a strong enough word to describe it. I’m complete with her. 


So I do everything in my power to be useful. Not because I’m scared that she’ll throw me away, but because she deserves it. At 2’11 ‘everything in my power’ might seem laughable - especially considering the ridiculous scaling of everything in an extra large, giant proofed home - but I was driven. Determined. I wanted to make up for all the crap I’d put her through. I worked harder than I ever had in my life, maintaining the chores she’d given me before, even if it was in a diminished capacity, refusing to let anything slip. I toiled away, labouring, pushing my body to the limit to make sure she had whatever she wanted whenever she wanted it. Cooking, cleaning, washing, scraping, massaging, fucking… Everything, I was  willing to do everything. 


Usually my day started in the kitchen. Well, if other more pressing ‘duties’ didn’t beckon my attention in the morning anyway. Ae Ri animalistic libido was a fickle, unpredictable beast, taking a hold randomly and battering me. I cherished every second though, counting it as a God(dess) send no matter how rough things could get. Anyway, either post ‘activities’ or having just woken up, I’d disengage from her labyrinth of a body and start working, leaving her to snooze or workout or to get on the phone and manage her growing empire of businesses. I didn’t really keep track of that aspect of things, but hearing her commanding other people around was slightly surreal. It seemed like she had more and more names on the list of people underneath her every week.


While she went about her day, I’d be a minion for her, busy, eager, focused on fueling that glorious temple she called her body. Food had always been important to her, it was a cornerstone to keeping her happy. And my goal was keeping her happy. Happy and growing. Feeding into her continuing growth even if it wasn’t directly with my size was another key to Ae Ri’s happiness and, clearly, mine too. Throughout a day I’d probably spend upwards of four hours in the kitchen. I cooked anything I could handle and, when I couldn’t, I’d prepare as much as I could, leaving the more labour intensive parts in her capable hands. Oh, and cooking with her was invariably a highlight of any day. It made me feel like a normal couple even if it was only for a short period of time. Sure, occasionally it was death defying skirting around her, dodging the movements of a titan as she went about frying or chopping, but I yearned to be near her, to be together doing something, interlinked. I craved being close. Little things heightened it all, drawing me in even more. The way she’d giggle, lifting me up high over the island so I could sprinkle garnish onto dishes, or the smirk on her face as she’d bump me with her leg, smothering me against the counter, pretending she’d done it by accident as she moved to get a spice or a pan.


While I enjoyed cooking a lot, cleaning was the bane of my existence. Not only was it difficult, but it was just monotonous and… It kept me from her the longest. But, I couldn’t pick and choose. I sucked it up and took the good with the bad, doing my best at everything. Obviously the floors were the easiest considering my proximity to them but I didn’t stop there. The step ladder she’d brought me before was invaluable now, giving me access to at least get some of the higher spots. Doing the dishes was the absolute worst though. Everything was so fucking huge now and scrubbing away at a pan wider than my torso was mind numbing. It was for her. That’s all I’d say in my head, over and over, a love sick mess, refusing to give up. That dedication was rewarded. 


My prize for the hard work came swiftly after the dishes. In the evening, once I’d conquered everything else on my list, there was time to relax with her. Well, ‘relax’ was more for her. The last, most fun aspect of my ‘work’ would begin then. This was the jewel of my day. Getting my greedy, miniscule hands on with the aforementioned temple. It was a blessing and a… Okay, no it’s totally not a curse - it’s just really hard. I mean, aside from the fact that I’m perpetually leaking like a broken faucet whenever I can even smell her, to me, she was practically a skyscraper. Well over double my height, towering, stacked, built with hundreds(?) of kilograms of gorgeousness, there was a lot to love. A lot to massage and lotion and rub and - and worship. Laid down she felt impossibly long, a landscape stretching into the distance. A gargantuan field for me to till. Massaging even just one of her legs was exhausting. Kneading coils and bundles of muscle chunkier than my arm, stretching out powerful, worked, growing strands of beautiful strength, it took a lot out of me. I’m more than certain she loved that it did. She knew how much of a task it was. A herculean trial just pampering her. Ae Ri knew how hard I was working purely due to her monstrous size and she adored it. When I was tired, hands cramping, forearms burning, lumps of meagre muscle in my back aching, she’d read me, feeling my slowing efforts. Then she’d coo, “oh, c’mon, puppy. Five more minutes.” Eyes sparkling, gemstones watching me over her shoulder, a hidden grin I couldn’t see just hidden behind the bluffs of her delt and trap. I’ve never said no. Ever. How could I when I didn’t even want to stop? I’d go until I was ragged. Limp, sagging and weak. I’d work until I was done and then she’d carry me to bed and cradle me against her as I went to sleep... Or until the beast would rear its head. Seeing my plight, getting off on how difficult it was for me to dote on her, sometimes something would stir. A threshold would be met, the scales would tip and a different twinkle would appear in her eyes. A flame. The command would come and I’d know things were about to get interesting. “Higher,” or “lower,” gradually I’d be triangulated, zoning in on an expanse of skin that would send tingles through her nerves, goosebumps on her skin. Pheromones would pour out of her as the room began to swelter, her body a furnace heating up. Then things would get wild. 


Excalibur, the massive, purple dildo, had truly become my blade. Training with it day after day, pleasuring the titan, I’d actually gotten better at using the monster. Thrusting and plunging and angling the thing, learning how to best utilise the tool to etch out every molecule of ecstasy from Ae Ri. Most of the time she would still take over though. I’d be too puffed out to bring her all the way to orgasm a lot of the time. She’d grab me, using me as a lever to continue the sexual rampage. But when I did succeed in making her cum, the times where I had a God given stamina, I truly felt like a champion. But I was rewarded like one whenever I made an attempt at pleasing her anyway. She left me blue balled purely by being close by but I sincerely believe that the only reason that was even possible was because my body had adapted to her succubus level ravenousness. I was drained pretty much every day. Some days I was hoisted up to the ceiling and then sucked dry like my dick was a straw, other days I had a little more control. My new favourite was our spin on a boob job. Our sizes matched up for some interesting results now when she was seated. Since I was so miniscule compared to her, I could stand on her thighs to bring us face to face and, more to the point, crotch to chest. I don’t think my words can do justice in describing how mind blowingly magnificent it is fucking a literal wall of tit. Ae Ri would hook an arm under her bust, cradling her watermelons together and then I would go rabid, thrusting into the canyon of cleavage. I’d fuck as hard and as fast as I could and all it would do is wobble her breasts. The effort I poured into my release always amused and aroused the titan. Soon her tongue would be filling my mouth, fingers curled all the way around my head to drag me deeper into her. As soon as that happened it signalled the impending orgasm being close. Having her fill my senses was too much and I’d never last much longer. Busting my load into the gorge, I’d droop against her bosom, melting into her weakly, cradled by her. When I finally would peel myself away from her cliffs that massive orgasm would seem so insignificant between the hills of her chest…


No matter what permutation of events took place, cuddling to sleep would cap off every heaven filled day. Then, it would all start again in the morning. Of course, there were variations in the basic set up though, days where we’d get takeaway, snuggled up movie nights, video games, yoga, gym nights, etcetera. Through it all, I never left the house though. When she’d go out, I’d be stuck at home, waiting, living up to my name, sat like a puppy without its master. At least when she returned she usually had gifts for me, clothes or snacks or toys for me to use in the bedroom.



Weeks passed like this until one day, while I was an observer to a workout session, she caught me off guard - a statement dropped on me out of thin air. “I think it’s time for me to get another dose of size.” She said, pushing another plate onto an already overloaded bar. 


My skin crawled, nerves boiling up. Was the reaction ingrained in me? Or was it just a natural response from a primitive part of my brain? I don’t know what triggered it, but the casualness and the vagueness of the announcement struck me as particularly unnerving. “Seriously?” I asked softly.


“Yeah, some of these lifts are starting to plateau.” My jaw was almost unhinged at that declaration. I’d only seen her cram more and more weight onto each of her exercises, so I had no idea how she considered this ‘plateauing.’ “And I didn’t plan to stop at a measly 8 foot tall.” She scoffed, as if that number wouldn’t send most people’s heads spinning. 


“That must be taller than any woman… Like ever.” Tentatively I probed. “You are the biggest now, right?”


“Biggest woman.” She corrected me. “We fixed evolution’s slip up with you, but I’m still not really the biggest, am I?” The grin that accompanied the possibly rhetorical question was almost predatory.


“I - uh - I guess not.” I stammered, still not sure why I wasn’t ecstatic.


“Breaking records isn’t my style anyway. I like destroying them.” There was a flair of arrogance then as she rolled the huge barbell forwards with the sole of her foot, almost making a point of how even right now she was probably shattering some record. “I’ll call Felicia’s people. They listen to me more than her now anyway.” Stepping forwards to the bar, she positioned herself for a deadlift. “I’ll get the ball rolling for another transfer. From what I understand Felicia has a lot of height stored up because of… Well, you know.” 


My stomach, which had been tied up in knots, somersaulted, the ropes it was twisted into relaxing and tightening. It wasn’t the mention of Felicia that had me on edge anew though - I knew that the titan was already plotting something to deal with her. “You’re not taking my height?” I blurted, emotions storming to and fro. I’d felt an injection of relief for some reason, but lining that emotion there was something else swelling up in my chest.


Ae Ri looked bemused for a moment, breaking away from the deadlift before she started to turn and look at me. Then her head tilted to one side and an eyebrow rose, cherry coloured lips pouting slightly. “I thought you might want a break after what happened last time.” Her eyes analysed me, reading micro expressions.


Taking a half second to think, I replied quickly, not wanting to delay too long. “It’s up to you.” It was an honest answer. “I’ll do whatever you want.” I smiled up, feeling my stomach unwind as I gave control away again. 


Her facial expression remained impassive until a huge hand cupped my face. “Up to me, huh?” She chuckled low. “Then you’re taking a break.” Ruffling my hair she continued, “that’s not a problem, is it?”


Stood so insignificantly next to her, I stepped forwards to hug her colossal thigh. “Of course not. You know what’s best.” The oak flexed under me as she stroked my hair. I should have felt complacent, but there was still this lingering feeling that I couldn’t place. Eventually I unlatched myself and she went back to her workout. The bar bent as gravity and Ae Ri waged a war. Quietly, I watched, distracted thoughts swirling around the soon to be coming events.



Less than a week after our candid chat, Ae Ri called me into the bedroom, excited. The reason I was summoned was obvious as soon as I laid eyes on her. Or specifically, the presence of an all too familiar sleek, thin band of metal tipped me off on why I’d been called. After the events from a few weeks ago she’d removed both her and my bracelets, leaving them off, a physical statement to me that things had changed. Seeing it back on her wrist sent my heart fluttering. Strangely, it also made my own arm feel oddly lonely right then.


Perched on the edge of the bed, she had her legs out in front of her, a slight bend in her knee, ankles crossed, one foot bobbing up and down. “It’s time!” She giggled, almost quaking with glee. She was dressed in a pair of trainers, black leggings stretched tight over her legs - green highlights exaggerating her curves, and a sports bra that must have been crafted by Hephaestus to hold her bountiful bust. All undoubtedly custom made. All about to become rags. That outfit probably cost hundreds of dollars and yet she revelled in the act of outgrowing it. Monetary growth was another layer of arousal added on top of everything. She’d outgrown such ‘small’ price tags too. “Come here!” She said, patting the broad expanse of her thighs, signalling she wanted me sat there. “I want to show you something.” 


Walking over, I literally had to climb up onto her lap. Using the edge of the bed and a handful of leg, I hauled myself up and plopped down onto a seat that had more than enough room for me. A branch hugged me, pulling me deeper into her lap, pushing my back to her abs and letting the softness of her orbs rest heavily on my shoulder, neck and head. She put the tablet across my legs, a flat screen TV right in front of me. A long, delicate finger pointed to something on the screen. “See that?” She asked. The display was different to the one I’d seen before. The two tabs for Charlotte and I were gone. The button for the transfer was still there but instead of a set of measurements for the donor there was one number. She was pointing at that number. That very large number. 


“1,372?” My voice was barely audible, baulking at the implication of that figure.


“Inches.” 


“Like… For you?” My face began to pale, a chill running through me despite the warmth of the woman surrounding me. 


“All. For. Me.” A grin so wide that I could feel it above me looming. “It won’t translate one to one but yeah, those are all mine now.” Calculations stuttered through my brain, converting, struggling to do the maths. How much was that? 100 feet?! No. It was more, wasn’t it? 


“That’s…” I was at a loss for words, mouth flapping open and closed as I stared.


“Isn’t it crazy?” It truly was, but she didn’t sound like she thought it was crazy. She sounded exhilarated. Still reeling, I slipped down the rabbit hole, running a mile a minute. How many people had Felicia shrunk to store that many inches. How many people’s size would Ae Ri be guzzling down?! And how absolutely gigantic was she going to become? Jesus, it was as if she were some type of necromancer, sucking the souls out of countless victims to add to her own power. Some depraved part of me found that comparison incredibly sexy.


“How big are you going to get?” I asked, a heat building in my cheeks. 


“I dunno.” I peered up, the weight of her breasts making it a difficult manoeuvre. Lips pursed, she was mulling the question over. Looking down her hair fell around her face, pout stretching out into a grin. “How much do you think I can handle in one go?” 


My eyebrows knitted together with worry. I knew first hand just how intense the transfers were. “Um… What was our biggest transfer?”


“I’ve lost count to be honest.” Ae Ri thought. “But it wouldn’t be interesting if I played it safe, would it? I told you before, I don’t break records. I destroy them.” Watching her finger draw closer to the tablet, my eyes peeled wide. One. Zero. Zero. 


“100 inches?! That’s gonna double your height!” I cried out, not sure this apartment could even handle that much Ae Ri. She started laughing, rocking me back and forth, jostled by her abs. Pushing the tablet into my hands, she rose, standing from the bed and lifting me up with her. 


“Calm down.” Scoffing, she kept me cemented against her body as she strolled, an arm holding me in place. “There’s the emergency abort button for a reason, puppy.” Taking me into the front room. I was dropped into the armchair, the single seater perpendicular to the longer couch that we would regularly snuggle in. Glancing down at the screen now in my lap, I found the small, red abort button tucked into the corner of the UI. It was amazing that I’d never seen it before. “You hit it if I say so. But not a second earlier. Got it?”


“I - I don’t know if this is a good idea.” 


Towering over me, she bent and pushed a finger to my lips, “oh, shush. I’m a big girl. I can handle a lot. Plus… I trust you.” She winked.


A shiver ran through me, tingles running along my spine. Huffing out an exhale, I nodded. “Alright. I’ll make sure you’re okay.” Mumbling, worried but powerless to change her decision, I mentally strapped myself in.


“Good!” She chimed, standing and walking around the coffee table to stop between it and the couch. Using the sole of her trainer she pushed the table away, making it seem weightless as she cleared some space. I doubted it would be enough space. In fact, I wondered if there’d ever be enough space for her. Turning to face me front on, the titan planted her hands on her hips, ready, in position, eager to put her lips to the well of souls and drink deeper than she ever had before. “Do it, Paul.” 


Pulse throbbing behind my eyes, I extended a bony finger. The screen was cold under my fingertip, the button lighting up as I touched it. Closing her eyes, she breathed in and waited. It only took a second to start. “Ahhh!” She gasped, pain flitting across her face, eyes snapping open, shoulders jolting in, curving her proud power pose making her seem a lot more vulnerable. Something coursed through her. Something big. Another flinch of pain sent her tits bouncing, hands curling into iron. Fists, squeezing, holding onto something that wasn’t there as she endured. “Fff-fffffuuuck.” 


“Are you okay?!” I screamed, sitting forward, wanting to stop it right then. God, I wanted to stop the madness and hug her as tight as I possibly could. Yet I stayed hanging on the edge of my seat. I held the line. I obeyed her order, refusing to pull the ripcord on this all.


Through panting and groans, a dark, deep chuckle left her, cut jagged by the pain. “Ssso much.” She hissed, eyes bulging as, now doubled over, posture wilted by pain, she clutched her own body in an embrace that seemed to be the only thing holding her together. “I c-can t-tell it’s gonna be big.” The bracelet on her wrist burned brighter and brighter, audibly whirring as it processed something it was never designed to handle. Looking up at me, neck bulging with strained muscle, she grinned manically. “H-here it come - NNGHH.” Her face contorted into a mask of agony, teeth bared, eyes slit, veins erupting all over her smooth, perfect skin, rearing back and - and then I watched her entire head throb bigger. Too big. Disproportionate just for a heartbeat. Her shoulders widened quickly, capped delts stretching outwards before traps and neck exploded to match it all. Rearing up her chest, ribs and pecs swelled, billowing out, tits jumping atop them, engorging next. Her sports bra thinned, the simple strips of fabric withering as they dug into her skin tight. Abs and obliques thickened, forced more defined, more cut, outcroppings of muscle from the trunk, leaping forwards in a wave, top to bottom, tectonic changes beneath them. Hips, thighs, ass, calves, they all broadened, muscles visibly pumping bigger. Her trainers tightened, sections threatening to burst as the feet inside rapidly surged outwards. 


But something was wrong. It was as if she were getting stockier, form growing outwards but not upwards. Screams rung my ears, the urge to hit that red button getting stronger. It was clearly too much. The process was going wrong. It couldn’t handle this. She couldn’t. “Mhhhhnnn!” She grunted, throaty and loud. Suddenly, there was a change. A bolt of electricity pulled her straight, forcing her fully upright to her towering stature. But she didn’t just stand tall. She stood taller. In a flash, she was a butterfly breaking out of its chrysalis. One huge, almighty spurt, ripped her upwards, her body stretching, bones cracking and popping, a whole 6 inches of height thundering, bursting through her, lengthening her shape out to the right proportions even as more mass continued pouring into her. Fibres of muscle pulled taunt, tight, wrenched longer and longer. The leggings, brimming with flesh, teetering on the edge of ripping, shot up her calves, the fabric of her shoes went off like a grenade, laces rupturing, material splitting, launched out in various directions. Ae Ri’s foot flooded out squeaking against the wood of the floor. A large damp patch darkened her leggings as she panted, wobbling, unsteady as her body was beaten with size. 


A second wave of height, another four or five inches pulled her taller still, rocketing her bigger, so powerful that she even rose onto her toes, letting out an almost lewd “Ah!” Breasts jumped from the sports bra, leaking from every edge of material, the pink of areolas slipping free, pinched by the material cupping each breast, billowing out larger. Stumbling, she tactically fell, right onto the couch that used to seem so massive. Hitting the cushions the entire thing skidded, grating across the floor, angling it askew as her too large body smashed it. The colossal couch was overwhelmed, dwarfed by her. Head over the far armrest, forearm hooked around the back of the couch, she clung to it, too large, hips wider than it was deep. A foot stabilised her, planted on the floor while the other dangled over the armrest closest to me. I stared at that one, her left foot hanging there, dangling, reaching for the ground, a weed going for sunlight. Another bellow of pained ecstasy drew my eyes away from it. 


Writhing, more size streamed into her, dozens of people syphoning into her, erratic spasms pumping limbs bigger in random waves, shuddering race to be the biggest as her entire body ballooned larger and larger. Riding the lightning, feeding off of the pleasure and ignoring the burn, as clothing ripped and snapped and shredded, Ae Ri was helping it along, fingers greedily yanking at the elastic around her crotch. Hungrily she struggled to get at her soaked sex. It took only a moment to rip it free, to release her powerful fragrance into the room. Fingers plunged deep into the fire. Another burst of size, a half dozen inches burgeoning her bigger. Girthier legs, flexed with a grander power, lifting her bloated glutes from the cushions, suspending her literally and metaphorically in pleasure. A wail of euphoria trembled my ear drums as she came down with the weight of a wrecking ball. Wood split and cracked beneath her. The middle of the couch sagged seconds before the legs closest to me broke, crunching flat, giving way and tilting her downwards towards me. Collapsing her seat didn’t even make Ae Ri pause in her vicious self pleasuring. If anything, it added to her high. Beads of sweat rolled along her glistening skin as her tongue dragged her thick, bottom lip into her teeth. Dirty, vulgar grunts made her abs jump while she fucked herself, strings of cum splattering along her legs.


Height ticking into double digits, working her long, growing fingers in and out, dynamo like, somehow the growth seemed to slow as her pleasure built. As if the transfer had reached simpatico with her, hand in hand with her mounting orgasm, it simmered, gradual twitches of size replacing the tremendous explosions. If I’d been paying attention, I’d have seen the light on the bracelet flicker. A blockage in the river of souls, forcing the flood into a dripping leak. “Uhnnn, it’s… It’ssss.” Hissing, the titan tried to speak through grit teeth and rigid synapses. 


“What? What?! Do you want me to stop?” I blubbered, distracted from the lust that had been clouding my brain.


“Oh… ffffu-fuck. D-Don’t you dare stop.” Her eyes snapped to me, enraptured and insane. “It’s buildin-ing uuup.” She choked, unabated, edging closer to cumming, grinning again. I looked from the tablet to Ae Ri, not understanding, not knowing what she meant. “Uuuunnnhhhhh.” She breathed, face melting into elation. Peering back up I saw her knee slip over the armrest, the back of her beefy hamstring pushing against it, bending it, forcing it away from the rest of the couch, out of the 90 degree angle it usually sat at. “UUUUHHhhhhnnnNN.” A throb of growth sent that hanging foot to the ground, sole flat, no longer dangling. One single, whole ass cheek wobbled, coming off of cushions of the sofa, her hip now more than double the depth of the couch. “NNNNNNUUHHH.” Her shoulder bulged as she hugged the back of the frame, holding herself on it… Or bracing for something. Toes scrunching body coiling in on itself, tensing, her moans became muted. In the relative quiet I listened to the loud creaking, unsure if it was the poor couch beneath her or her body, about to explode. 


I didn’t get an answer. Her bracelet flared.


Ae Ri cried out, body positively detonating larger. The dam in the river couldn’t hold back the flow, and now all the stoppered size rushed in. Legs going ramrod straight, body seizing a gush of cum blasted out of her. I had to dodge as her foot hammered into the armchair I was on, the gap between us becoming non-existent abruptly, knocking me and it back. Wood within the couch was crushed, Ae Ri shooting up in mass and size, surging to completely eclipse it. Under her arm the back of the couch imploded, while the rest of her shoved outwards, ass and leg and chest and back and shoulders smashing down everything in their way. It fell apart, a house of cards in a storm. The entire thing flattened, bulldozed down under her, shaking the apartment as her weight crashed to earth and an orgasm like a freight train ran through her. 


Although the bombardment of size had stopped, she continued to fuck herself silly, juicing a second barrage of orgasm out before finally stopping. Laying on the debris that had been furniture, breathing raggedly - a marathon runner passed the finished line - I could see her  sluggishly leaving the wild fog she was in, taking stock of everything. Regaining her breath slowly, she rolled her head to look at me. I was still curled into a ball, shielded by the tablet in the armchair that had been kicked a whole foot and a half from ground zero. “Why did... You stop it?” Her voice was gravelly from the sounds she’d produced, but a deeper bassy resonance lined every word. Still too high on euphoria to be annoyed, the question had a lilt of a laugh in it. 


“I - I didn’t!” I sputtered a response, finally feeling safe enough to uncoil. “I swear, I didn’t!” Looking down at the tablet, I could see the transfer had ended, a cryptic error message on screen.


Ae Ri sat up, beach ball breasts swaying to clap one another and jiggle. Running a hand through her hair, she breathed deeply, catching her breath. Then she saw the bracelet. Stretched out farther than I thought possible, the band looked anorexic on her wrist, a slither of metal. More importantly, however, was the fact that the light was tellingly burnt out, black and smokey. It elicited a laugh. “Wow. That’s why it stopped.” I couldn’t tell if it was a blessing or a curse. Stretching the metal band somehow further, she snapped it off of her wrist and tossed it onto the floor next to her. Now that the transfer had stopped and my nerves had cooled, the scale of the woman in front of me really began to dawn on me. The entire couch was under her, blocked out, nothing more than kindling. Moving, gathering herself up, Ae Ri, absolutely gargantuan now, began to stand. The armchair and I sank down, into a black hole as I watched her go up and up and up and - “Ow!” The monolith barked, her head thudding hard. There was a moment of frustration on her face before realisation set in. “Oh… Oohhhh. Holy shit.” She breathed, hunched, peering up at the surface she’d just impacted, running her fingers across it as if in disbelief. She was too tall to stand up…


Mouth dry, skin covered in goosebumps, I goggled at her, scarcely believing how fucking huge she’d become. I thought she filled the room before but now filling it was practically an understatement. Not needing to tiptoe, not needing to stretch, she was just there completely dominating my vision, dominating the architecture, floor to ceiling. Then the mountain moved, a single step quaked through the world, radiating out from her colossal weight as she approached, only growing larger the closer she got. Standing over me, casting an unending midnight shadow over everything, I fully craned back, lips parted in a dumb awe. “God, you looks so fucking cute down there, puppy.” She giggled, stormy sounds rumbling from far away. Reaching down, she scooped me out of the armchair with huge palm frond hands, fingers easily wrapping around the entirety of my chest. Hefted up high, weightless in her hands, my stomach fell, the same sensation you get in a roller coaster multiplied by a thousand. Terrified to look down, I instead watched the ceiling come forwards as she brought me in for a kiss. Pillow-like lips smothered my face and neck and chest in a bombardment of love. Too stunned to really respond, all I could do was accept it all. Then again, it’s not like I could stop this volley of kisses and nuzzles. If I pushed her away, even with all my strength, I doubt it would even strain her neck. 


“You’re so…”


“Stunning? Gorgeous? Fucking massive?” Giggling at her own jokes she winked at me, still held in her hands. “God, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this tongue tied.” 


I let out a bewildered half laugh. That was doubtlessly true. At her original height she made me speechless, but this was a whole different situation. “Well, you do have that effect.”


Snorting, she stooped low, bending at the hip to lower me to my feet. “Flattery will get you everywhere, but don’t forget you still have work to do.” 


“I do?” 


“You don’t want to find out just how big I am?” She asked, an eyebrow bouncing playfully. 


“Do we have a tape measure big enough?” I genuinely wasn’t sure if they even made tape measures big enough.  


“Probably not, but I’m sure you’ll be able to improvise.” A foot step thoomed to the ground, making my teeth rattle. “I’m gonna go find my phone. I have a feeling I’m about to be very hungry.” A cold chill ran through me, the idea of her appetite now being unfathomable. Where would she even get that much food on short notice? Jesus, she could probably eat me as a snack.


My train of thought faded as a new spectacle began to unfold before me. Ae Ri was stood in front of a doorway, the top of which sat below her tits and the sides of which were about a half an Ae Ri narrower than her hips. “I don’t think you’re gonna -” My quiet observation was ignored as she turned slightly to the side and ducked down, cramming herself through the opening. I caught a hint of her smirk as she did, clearly loving how small even her ‘giant’ apartment was looking. Scraping her head on the top of the frame, she edged a shoulder through, breasts and back becoming sandwiched in the undersized wooden frame until, with a satisfying ‘pop, pop,’ her mammaries slipped through one at a time to bounce free. Her waist didn’t pose a problem either as she twisted, but then her passage through the threshold was halted. A glorious, heart shaped, thick, wide rump was presented to me, the lips of her sex visible from my miniature vantage point. A chuckle echoed through her legs. 


“See, I would get this making you speechless.” She teased, wriggling her behind at me in the frame, further jamming herself into the overwhelmed square. Rocking her weight back, she thrust herself forwards, making the walls shake, a terrifyingly loud boom echoing out. She did it again. Then again, each time more aggressively, simulating an earthquake, pushing harder to try and free herself. Rooted to the ground, I watched as the wall took a beating. “Alright, let's get serious.” I could hear the giddiness in her voice, and to my amazement, I noticed a glint where her pillars met. She was enjoying this. Her legs flexed, engorging as she pulled back and really hammered herself into the inadequate doorway. I felt my heart leap as this time the entire thing seemed to bend, warping against her power. Again, she slammed, even harder, causing dust to rain down from the ceiling, cracks forming around the door. 


“You’re gonna break it!” I squealed, trying to keep my balance as the floor trembled violently. 


Delighted by my fear, laughter resonated down the corridor seeping between her oaks for me to hear. Somehow, this impact was harder still. The wall around the door buckled, in a microsecond the cracks turned into gaping lines and then into chunks of plaster and brick that showered out into the corridor. Ae Ri caught herself on the other side, a forearm on the opposite wall keeping her from demolishing it with all her weight as well. Turning, she drank in her devastating victory, regarding the augmented doorway. 


“Fuck.” I said, dumbfounded by what she’d just done. 


“What?” She asked, now casting her gaze to me.


“Y-you just remodelled a wall.” The words came out flat as I slowly came to terms with how easily that had all happened.


“Aw, don’t worry, I can be your door.” Stepping back to ground zero, she stood on the opposite side of what was a door, face disappearing from view, breasts oozing around the top of the wood. Placing her feet down, wider than her shoulders, she created an arched exit for me. True to her word, she had made a doorway for me. Yet even that door was way bigger than it needed to be for me. Redwoods apart like this, I was still just about even with her knees. “C’mon, Puppy, I don’t have all day!” She waved a hand at me, gesturing me forwards. “You don’t want me getting hangry at this size, right?” The gravity of that situation forced me out of my stupor. Hustling forwards, I slowed as I got to the towering limbs before me. I now know what it felt like to sail into Braavos. Shuffling forwards in amazement, I tilted my head back, pulse pounding, simply taking in the glory all around me. More of a building to me than a person, I unconsciously reached out a hand as I gaped, brushing a calf that was girthier than my torso. Staring straight up, I looked at the engorged, hungry sex in the sky, wondering if poor little Excalibur would even be useful anymore. Then I wondered if I would be more fit to be the toy… The thought equally terrified and excited me. A glob of cum dripped down to splat on me, as if mocking the ideas running rampant through my head. Well, at least I wasn’t the only one that was excited by this all. Another dew-like droplet of cum glistened, growing heavier and fatter as the excretions were collecting. Muscle in my jaw jumped, an urge itching in my hypothalamus. I opened my mouth, tilting back, ready to catch it like rain.


Suddenly my heart lurched in my chest. The sky was falling, her distant labia rapidly barrelling towards me, growing intimidatingly bigger as it descended. I hadn’t realised it but she’d been watching, amused by my astounded expression, her mischievous streak plucked by seeing my lewd reflex to the rainfall. Eyes affixed to the pussy that, more and more, I was convinced could eat me whole, adrenaline seeped into my bloodstream, slowing time. I had to move or I was about to feel like the couch. Attempting to get out of the way, to dodge the planet coming down to crush me flat, I stepped backwards, back into the front room. A hand stopped me, palm bumping my head, fingers pushing against my shoulder blades, guiding me back into the path of the monster plunging down for me. “Wait, wait, wait!” I screamed out, putting my hands up, pitifully, as if I’d be able to stop a castle falling on me. 


Satin, silky, wet, warmth slammed down, swallowing my face, slobbering over me. My hands sunk into the flesh of her butt and thighs uselessly. In less than a second my whole head was gone. Relative to her, my head was probably smaller than a golf ball, a golf ball that was nothing more than an appetiser to her. Her descent hadn’t finished though, slick lips continued their relentless consumption without pause, wrapping around the broadness (or lack of broadness) of my shoulders. I felt my stomach tighten. My head hadn’t been a challenge and I knew all too well that they were far too skinny to pose any barrier to slow down her maw. And they didn’t. All she had to do was squat down and the golf ball, my shoulders, my chest, all disappeared into her, wolfed down, or rather, devoured up considering the direction I was moving in. Her weight and gravity alone was enough to even yank my arms down. I’d been pushing on her rump, feeling the taunt, muscles solidify into a curved wall of steel with her movement. But that sensation was short-lived. Vice-like lips inhaled my arms, forcing my hands off of her. Twig appendages were pushed down by the grip of her sex, wrenching my fingers away from her butt and gradually pinning my toothpicks down to my chest as more and more of me was drawn into the intense heat of her cavern. Choking on juices, smothered by softness, I took in gasps of air, the light below my chin giving my glimpses of the world I used to inhabit. Panic filled my chest, words gurgling into her folds as the light dimmed, my dive kept going, forcing more of me in, deeper. Almost my entire upper body had been stuffed into her. More scary than anything else, I knew her gluttony meant she wasn’t nearly done yet.


Due to my midget height, I was so short that even completely bent at the knees, her crotch had to stop at the bottom of my ribs, puffy, engorged sex forbidden from feasting on the rest of me. For now. Trapped down passed my elbows, only my hands flailed wildly as I squirmed for freedom. Trying to lower myself, I bent my own legs… Or tried to. Octopus suction refused to let me go, her organ too strong for me to free myself. Although, I didn’t get to try for long. Hands encircled my narrow hips, taking me up, off of the ground, pulling me in as inner muscle greedily sucked at me. Her massive thighs pressed against kicking legs, gravity reversing.  By now I was so deep into her that the light had disappeared. Nose squashed flat, compressed on every side by her, my gasps of air were more liquid than oxygen. Wriggling, thrashing inside of her, legs kicking, slapping against titanium, I realised that no matter what, I couldn’t escape. It made me question: How much deeper could I possibly go? Was this it for me? A sexual accident? Eaten by a vagina?


A wet slurp seemed to answer my question. Deeper still at the very least. Struggling for any air, fatigue building quickly in my waifish muscle, I did my best to move. Then something in my head snapped. Fuck it. Why was I trying to stop this? Why should I even be allowed to escape? I had so much to make up for. If this was what she wanted, this is what I should give her. Steeling my resolve, I fought. I fought to stimulate her. Even if I was about to succumb, disappearing into her, out of existence, she was my goal. Even if this was the last flicker of life for me, I’d milk every drop of pleasure before I went. Resigned to my fate, making her cum would be my last crowning achievement. With a surge, hands free, I was dragged in, right up to my hips, licking and writhing and doing anything I could. Until something bumped me from above. Her pussy wasn’t as terrifyingly bottomless as her appetite. Surprise and relief filled me. I’d reached the end. The metaphorical finish line. Just like that, hope rushed back into me, beating away the hysterical madness that had weeded into my brain, snuffing out the ridiculous thoughts I’d had. I wasn’t going to be completely eaten up by her and she wouldn’t leave me here to die. She fucking could - but she wouldn’t. This life or death fight for me was another fun little game to her.


As if on cue, iron wrapped around my legs, pinning them together, salvation in the form of her massive hand. The world squelched around me as I was extracted. Coffin of flesh squeezing me, begging me to stay, I was yanked free, inch by inch, cool air kissing my drenched skin. Light built again until finally it was blinding, and I was gasping for air, dangling. “God, puppy! Down boy!” Warm air gusted over me right before something huge and soft wrapped around my face, sliding up over my torso. “I didn’t think you’d go for broke so quick.” Came a breathless statement. Blurry vision cleared, Ae Ri’s rosy face grinning back at me. “Although we are for sure experimenting with that later.” 


“Wh -” My breath hitched, hacking and wheezing as her nectar sloshed around inside of me. 


“Ohhh, I’m sorry, puppy. You were just too delicious looking down there for me to not have a snack.” Nibbling on her tongue with her canines, she gave me a canary eating grin. “Shouldn’t have lingered there like you did.” She pointed out. It would have made my cheeks glow with embarrassment if I wasn’t still trying to breathe right. Her thumb smeared the goop and matted hair from my face. Air whistled past as she began to move, drying the layer of secretions that coated me. “Alright, change of plans. You shower, I’ll order food. We can measure me later.” She laid out new orders as she headed to the bathroom to drop me off.


About five minutes later I managed to join her in the bedroom, dripping with water, a large towel shrouding me. She was sat cross legged on the mattress which had been moved to the floor, the frame of the bed leaning upright on the wall. In front of her face she held a tiny square between two fingers, talking into it. Frustration marred her face. “I don’t care, I want the food now. Call as many caterers as you need to. And have the techs send me a new bracelet as soon as possible, understood?”


A nervous, feminine voice responded. “Yes, ma’am. I-I’ll get it done.”


“Good.” Ae Ri said with the finality of a guillotine. Instead of ending the call she simply closed her fist, balling it up into a cannon ball and crunching the technology inside. Letting out a deep sigh, she took a moment. Dusting her hands off, she spoke. “Looks like I’ll be using tablets from now on. It took me a fucking age to get through my lock screen.” The impending hanger building was almost palpable. Now I was regretting lingering in the 'doorway,' delaying her getting to food.


“I could have unlocked it for you.” 


“I know that.” She spat, almost making me flinch. “I don’t want to be dependent on you to open my phone.” A vein throbbed in her neck, shoulders rounding as she tried to contain her dissatisfaction. Her eyes flickered to the bedframe on the wall then, a malicious smirk twitching to life on her lips. Rising up, she took a step towards it, a way to vent her anger becoming apparent. Running her palms along the long outside beam of wood along the edge of it, she gripped tight. Twisting, pulling it up, those meaty hands went in two different directions. Wood creaked as her arms and back bulged. It only took a heartbeat to snap, splintering in the middle, torn apart like a phone book. Another sigh eased out as anger deflated out of her. “Paul, go get me some food. Whatever you can find. I’m fucking starving.” The command was measured, calmer than earlier but still not completely relaxed. “And find the tablet. I need to get more mattresses.” She said, waving at the floor. Clearly it wouldn’t be large enough for her to sleep on.



Once Ae Ri got a steady stream of food into her, the mood in the bedroom improved slightly. I wasn’t fast enough to make the trip back and forth to the kitchen to keep up with her voracious eating speed though. It’s only when stacks of foil containers were delivered over and over again that her mood significantly improved. For the next couple of hours I was a courier, heaving an endless river of food to the giant, carting out the spent, empty containers and buzzing around, a worker bee serving the queen. Despite the arduous workout, it was worth it seeing how satisfied she was by the end of the night. When her appetite had been put to rest, I was able to sit back and really appreciate that in one evening our regular life had changed again. Greatly. Watching Ae Ri stride up the measuring stick, leaping into sizes that were truly fantastical, was astounding. Measuring her afterwards was a monumental task. We found out that she was now 11’4. Almost three whole feet in one go - the fact that it was only ‘almost’ annoyed her massively, which was kind of funny. And that was despite the fact that she was now too tall to fully stand up straight in her own home. Even with the whole place being built to accommodate someone big, that was only big on a human scale. Ae Ri had transcended that scale completely. Needless to say, she fucking adored it. More ‘remodelling’ took place that night, the titanic woman was giddily destructive, testing anything she thought would be fun to break. She’d destroyed chairs - purposefully dropping her weight on them and giggling at how they would each break in a different ways - bent frying pans, taken out more walls. Even the bed frame was ‘disassembled’ further. Nothing even stood a chance against her body. I don’t think she even broke a sweat that night. I knew she had enough money to replace basically anything, but eventually I had to ask her why she was being this callous with her belongings. “Because it’s fun.” She scoffed. “Plus, I’ve outgrown this apartment. Literally and figuratively. I’ve already started the ball rolling for our move.” 


That statement might have triggered me before. The idea that I could be being left behind with this older apartment and everything else that was now too small. Thankfully, I’d gotten over that idea. Instead that word, ‘our’ made me smile. However, there was something else that had been bothering me since Ae Ri had dipped her toes into the size pool. I’d had an odd feeling clinging to me since the very beginning. A tight ball of nerves as soon as she mentioned she’d be growing again… Without me. I was jealous. I was supposed to be the one giving her everything. I’d dedicated myself to her completely and yet she’d avoided taking any more from me. And she’d done it for me. Instead, I’d pushed her into Felicia’s bullshit plans, which, even if they were the original plans, just made me feel dirty. I wanted to be the one to fulfil her needs. 


Hugged tight by tendrils, unwinding after a long day of servitude, I was cocooned in her as we prepared to sleep. She was sprawled out across three huge mattresses, delivered some time in the early morning, haphazardly laid out in her bedroom as a makeshift bed, a temporary solution to her sleeping arrangements. “I think I’ve - um - decided something.” I said tentatively, trying and failing to exude some confidence.


“Mhhhmm?” She rumbled dreamily, interested in my boldness.


“I want to give you my size… All of it.” 


Chapter 20 - Home by Kokoji

“Hm.” She exhaled more than verbalising anything. It wasn’t the response I expected from her. Thinking back to the last time I’d proclaimed I wanted to give her my size, this was the complete opposite reaction. Zero shock. No joyful outburst. More than anything, it sounded like contemplation. “Paul,” she finally spoke in the darkness, “I already know you’re all mine. I’ve known for a long time.” She ran a finger through my hair, drawing little shapes around and around as she spoke. “You don’t need to do that.”


“Oh…” Crestfallen, I gave a deflated noise. “But… I want to give it all to you.” Almost whining, I protested. 


Scoffing, “Puppy, you can’t give me what I already own. How would that work?” That left me a little more speechless. “You don’t have to do anything crazy to show me they’re my inches. They’ve been mine since before you even knew it.” I shrivelled against her, feeling a little silly. “Weren’t you worried about getting too small, anyway?” 


“I - I was but I’m not scared anymore. I don’t care how small I get! I just - I just… I want to be the one who gives you everything you want.” 


“Ohhhhh.” Now she laughed, bricks beside me jumping and falling. “Was someone feeling left out today!?” The arm around jostled me as she teased me.


“... Yeah, I guess.” 


Marble segments of muscle curled around me nanosecond before a breast smushed against me and a kiss was planted on my cheek. “You’re too cute, puppy.” 


We laid there together for a short while, the warm shell I was shrouded in lulling me closer and closer to sleep despite the disappointment lurking in the waking parts of my brain. “There is one thing we could do.” Her voice startled me back to full alertness, my mind screeching back to full speed as it processed the statement. “If you’re sure you want to do this.” 


“I am.” I said almost too fast for my tongue to enunciate it. 


“Alright. Well… I could take almost all of your size. Shrink you down to almost nothing. Hmmmm, then I could take my cute, lil’ puppy everywhere I go.” The concept of going outside again was practically a breath of fresh air in my lungs. “I’ll have you in my purse or… Ohhh, or in a necklace. A teeny, tiny home hanging on a chain. Always with me.” I could hear in her voice just how much she liked that proposition. It sounded a tad daunting but the more I thought about it, the more I convinced myself that it was perfect. I’d be with her everywhere, huffing in her scent, surrounded by her in the truest sense of the word. “Dangling between my girls would probably be your dream home, wouldn’t it?” 


“Yeah.” I rasped, mouth dry, imagining how insane it would be to be between tits like planets. 


“Then, when I’m bored, or when I have a job for you… I can use my inches to make you bigger.” 


A bolt of shock ran me through, making me go rigid in her arms. “Bigger?”


“Yeah, you saw how many inches I have. I’m sure I can spare a few for my lil’ puppy every now and then.” I sat up, a hand on the wall of her abdomen, looking at her in the dark. Her gargantuan shape on the mattresses cut a large silhouette in the blackness, calm and relaxed despite the insanity coming out of her. I’d never thought this would happen. She would have full control of my body, making me any size she wanted or needed. I wouldn’t be shackled to one size. I’d be able to adapt and interact and… It excited me beyond words. 


“What if… They run out?” I asked, worried about the considerably large pool of resources eventually running dry, yet not entirely sure if it was even possible. “Transfers aren’t always one to one, right?” 


“Ohooo, someone has been paying attention.” She laughed, bumping me with her hip. “You don’t need to worry about that, Paulie. Soon Felicia will be gone and I’ll be able to do whatever I want.” Once again, Ae Ri’s proclamation sent a shiver through me. I didn’t know how she would be cutting Felicia out of the picture but the venom in her voice whenever she spoke about her made me very glad I wasn’t her enemy.


The conversation left me buzzing, excitement burning through me, the urge to sleep having evaporated in the heat of the moment. While the giant did fall into a slumber, softly snoring with me in her grasp, I was awake. Almost unblinking, staring at the ceiling, I wondered how things would be from now on.



The plan wasn’t moved into action straight away though. Annoyingly, we were told that replacing the bracelet would take some time. Days at least. Days stretched, crawling slower and slower. It reminded me of the time between Christmas and new years. A liminal space, or rather time. Limbo. Just waiting for things to change again, stuck between states rather than in one or the other. It was a bizarre sensation.


However, that ‘liminal time’ was anything but boring. While we waited Ae Ri continued exploring the consequences of her new size. Moving through the apartment was clearly difficult for her, the way she shuffled, hunched over, unable to stand straight filled me with anguish. That was until I realised, instead of being bothered by the hindrance, she seemed to relish it. Feed off of it, in fact. Smug smiles and smirks all over her face each time she registered something being too small or too fragile or too overwhelmed. Each of the doorways in the apartment had become more and more dilapidated with each passing of her gargantuan body though them. More broken chunks, wider, taller, smoother edges through repeated usage. 


Even her gym had been turned into a wreck of twisted metal and bent bars, her strength having outgrown basically all of the equipment. Now, rather than using machines in the way they were supposed to be used, she had opted to utilise them, entire machines, as weights. Muscles bloated as she’d lifted whole contraptions from the floor, tilting them to and fro, using them as makeshift dumbbells or barbells to workout. Once she’d uncomfortably heaved a whole leg press off of the floor to use for front squats, leaving me mesmerised by the display of raw strength. While marvelling at the mosaic of muscle, I recall thinking that it was a good thing she was working out naked because the outfit she’d had delivered in the morning wouldn’t have lasted a second with this monstrous pump. 


To be fair, outfit was a strong word for what came. It consisted of an incredibly skimpy, stretchy, black pair of shorts and… For lack of a better word, a loose sheet of a boob tube. I’d assumed she would be wearing it later in the day, after her workout, but it never happened. Although she’d clearly gone to lengths to have the clothes specially made and delivered quickly; Ae Ri continued to flaunt her glorious nude form around the apartment. Constantly. It left me continuously almost frothing at the mouth. For a mere mortal like me, it was maddening. An unending temptation, crippling my brain into submission whenever I laid eyes on her. I wasn’t sure why the titan refused to wear the clothes she’d brought, but I would be stupid to question it. So I didn’t. Even if it did leave me a horny mess. Which was typically further exacerbated after her work outs. 


Sweaty from an hour of heaving metal and machines, she’d plough through the apartment to the shower. The glass box with the tall, tall shower head was dwarfed by the vastness of the giant. Hips almost too wide for the stall forced her to shimmy in slowly, flesh squeaking against the glass. Then, dropping down onto her knees, she could just about fit under the flat shower head that was over eight feet up in the air. She’d open the water, allowing what would seem like a waterfall to anyone else, to rain down onto her head, darkening the obsidian locks. Since she was too big to move in the cubical of glass, I would serve as her human loofa, climbing the structure of a woman, a mountain goat trying to reach the summit, cleaning up and down as I did. Once the knotted tapestry of her back was done and the rounded globes of her ass were rinsed, I’d squish myself between the glass and her titanium body to get to the front. This is where the human loofa metaphor got its more literal origin. It started as a joke when she grabbed me and commanded me to empty a half bottle of shower gel over myself. But, when I did it I found myself pressed against her, sliding across her moist skin as she built a lather over her chest and abs. My whole body was smeared up and down into her cleavage as her laughter bounced around the glass cube. I got to feel every part of her torso for a paradise filled few minutes until she was satisfied and rinsed off. I thank every deity I can that it became a tradition going forwards. After her top half had been cleaned to her strict standards, I’d be placed down. Shimmying backwards, Ae Ri would have to sit outside of the shower to extend her legs and feet back in for the last part of my diligent service, capping off another libido crushing encounter.


Day by day this went on. Although, as the clock ticked down I began to notice a change in Ae Ri. Initially, she’d admonished me for the idea of making her larger, pledging all of my size to her, but that was short lived. By the next morning, she was just as excited about it as I was. She pelted me with praise, verbal and physical with kisses and hugs. She was fully committed to it at the drop of a hat. It didn’t stop there though. She seemed to get more eager and eager, checking her emails and making calls after only three days. Eventually she was full on berating scientists, shouting into the phone and demanding they work faster. I could feel her becoming impatient. Frustrated. And… I caught her staring at me more than once. Just watching me, sizing me up hungrily. She’d always be quick to smile or wink or drop a compliment, but I couldn’t shake the feeling that the way she’d been looking at me had just been… Different. Even the way she spoke about it changed. Words changed. ‘Give’ turned into ‘take’ and ‘more’ morphed into ‘all.’ “I can’t wait for you to give me more,” changed to, “I can’t wait to take it all.” Subtle changes, things that shouldn’t have bothered me, began to send familiar feelings rooting down into my stomach. I started to get nervous. I told myself to stop being stupid though. I was happy to give my size to her. I’d volunteered to do it. This was what I’d wanted. So, as her eagerness built I stifled that ball of nerves and let mine build too. So the apartment gradually filled, brimming with a static energy as we both tested our patience. Every morning I woke up, asking about the bracelet. Eavesdropping on calls. Waiting. 


Until something unexpected happened, dispelling the static in one go. I’d been cleaning dishes when thundering steps rapidly approached. Knowing she was barrelling towards me, I turned to look over my shoulder. I didn’t even manage to turn my head more than 90 degrees. There was a glimpse of Ae Ri muscling through the doorway at speed, absent-mindedly cleaving more wall away as she powered towards me, then I was abruptly crushed against the counter, oxygen forced from my lungs. Knocked forwards, I tried to catch the frying pan I’d been scrubbing, helplessly forced to let it fall with a clatter. Teetering on the step ladder, feet fumbling as it rocked back and forth from the impact, my elbows hooked onto the edge of the counter as it fell away. The colossal thigh that compressed me rubbed at me. “Hiya, puppy.” She sang, flexing her leg to flatten me even more, clicking bones into a shape that conformed to her leg. “Whatchya doin’?” 


I looked directly up to see the canopy of breast, her face only visible due to her being hunched forwards. “D-dishes.” I laboured to reply.


“Aw, that’s boring. I’ve got something much more fun for us to do.” 


A wave of emotions welled up in me. Was it here? Were we going to do the last transfer now? “Wha - at?” I struggled, wheezing, lungs being squished, my body a stress ball for her enormous limb. Swinging her hands forwards from behind her back, she revealed a miniature pair of shorts and a t-shirt, letting them hang from hangers that looked even smaller held between her fingers and thumbs.


“Don’t they look cute!” She bellowed joyfully. “They're so itty bitty!” I grunted, not able to speak anymore. “I’ve got a surprise. You need to get dressed. We’re moving.” Shifting backwards, she let me sag against the counter to catch my breath, waiting for my response to the news, clearly proud of how she’d winded me.


Huffing in air, taken aback by this development, I sputtered out more bewildered questions. “Wha - already?! When did you find a place? Where is it?” 


“I’ve had the place secured for a while now. We could have moved sooner but I was having too much fun being too big for this tiny place.” Tiny? That echoed in my head a few times. “I’ve had my fun though and I’m starting to think it can’t handle me for much longer, y’know?”  That was true enough - I’d had worries a few times that she might accidentally destroy something of structural importance. She’d probably survive if the ceiling collapsed but I’m not sure I would. “Anyway, I better get dressed. Our ride should be here in an hour.” Our ride?! As always, her ridiculous forward planning had me bumbling through thoughts, trying to catch up. How long had she been planning all of this? Instead of bombarding her with more questions, the outfit was thrust into my arms. “Here. There’s flip flops in the bedroom too.” She said, leaving me alone in the kitchen, splashed with water, still dumbly trying to catch up.


Something gripped me hard. I was going outside. I was going outside. A chance to breathe air that wasn’t circulated around and around in this apartment. A chance to see the world! To see people - to witness normalcy again! My nervousness about the transfer was put on the backburner, my excitement reignited.

 


We were officially leaving the apartment.


“So we really don’t have to pack up anything?” I asked, scurrying as fast as I could to keep up with her steps. If she had enough head room and was unhindered, I doubtlessly wouldn’t be able to match her speed but here, I had a chance. 


“No, I’ve hired people to deal with everything here. The new place is fully set up so it’s not like we need anything.” Opening the front door, she stuffed herself through it, squirming to get out and into the corridor. I stopped dead at the threshold. An almost fear made me hesitate to pass through, back out into the world. This was really it. I was leaving. That goal I’d so desperately fought for, the one I’d abandoned, was actually being met. I stared at the carpet outside of the front door, willing myself forwards. “Hurry up, Paul.” Sharp words made me flinch. It was ironic that the only thing that got me moving was her order. Then again, the notion of being left behind was still terrifying. Even if I knew she wouldn’t do it purposefully, it was an additional motivator. I sprinted, flip flops slapping my feet as I gave chase. She was just pressing the elevator button with her pinky when I reached her. A soft digital chime ringing out as the metal doors slid open. 


“Are you sure this thing is…” Before I could finish she began forcing her way into the hanging coffin, squeezing her frame through the entrance, making the entire thing droop down juuuust a little. A metallic groan emitted from the tension in the wires, making unconsciously take a step back. 


Shuffling around to face me, almost bent in half, Ae Ri looked back at me through the massive door she’d just made look miniscule. Rooted to the spot, a survival instinct in me shrieked that any more weight might send us plunging to our deaths. She rolled her eyes. A hand bigger than a bear trap lashed out to pull me into the tight space, pressing me into her. “I checked the capacity, we’re fine. Not like you weigh anything anyway.” Her words made me shrink in her grasp. She was right. What impact would I have on this metal box if it could hold this giant. Manhandling me around to face the elevator buttons she gave me an order, “press B2.” The basement. The lowest level of this huge building. 


Despite the gargantuan load the elevator was carrying, the ride was surprisingly short and smooth, doors opening to let fluorescent white light pour in. Shielding my eyes, Ae Ri pushed me out first, not giving me a chance to really take in my first exposure to a room that wasn’t owned by her in months. 


I stumbled into the wide open space, right into someone’s hips. A feminine voice let out a shocked noise. “Oh. Are you o…” The words trailed off into silence as the elevator whined and long fingers curled around the sides of its doors. The titan forced herself out, unfolding, unravelling, standing up to her full height. “Oh my God…” The woman said, wide eyed she stepped back as Ae Ri stretched her arms above her head, seemingly lengthening ever more. 


“Ohhhh, you have no idea how good this feels.” She moaned, a series of deep cracks resonating out of her trunk. The ceiling here was much, much higher than the penthouse and meant she could really stand tall. 


“What the fuck?” Whispered the woman next to me, barely audible. I tore my gaze away from Ae Ri to look at her. She was on the shorter side - probably 5’4 - with a curvy build and long, golden ringlets of blonde hair that hung in bunches around her love heart shaped face. From the office clothes, heels, wireless headset on her ear and tablet limply dangling in her hand, I deduced that this must be Ae Ri’s assistant. And, more importantly, it seemed she had no idea just how big her boss had become. The poor woman looked absolutely petrified, frozen in horror. Witnessing such a magnitude of woman in reality must have been completely surreal. Or maybe it wasn’t just her size but the fact that this was her tyrant of a boss, Ae Ri at that size.


At first the titan seemed to enjoy the horrified reaction, simply standing there, proudly, waiting for the woman to say something. But when neither worship nor praise came Ae Ri prodded the woman verbally. “Sarah.” She said the name curtly, not really annoyed yet, simply trying to shake the woman out of her entranced lull. It didn't work. A frown began to form. “Sarah.” She said with the force of an axe chopping into wood. The woman jumped, the powerful voice reverberating off of the walls into the distance. 


“Y-yes, M-ms. Ki-”


“Do I pay you to stand around and stare like a moron?” Sarah wilted beneath her gaze, almost collapsing in on herself, terror deepening, starting to sweat.


“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to -”


Towering shape looming closer, the poor assistant’s words died into silence. Having that mountain step closer to you, her full attention burning over you, would be intimidating to anyone. Though, more and more, I was beginning to think I was right. It was Ae Ri at over 11 feet tall that had this kind of effect. “I don’t. I pay you to do your job. So stop stuttering and Do. Your. Job.” After punching the assistant with words, she strode past the emotionally wrecked, tearful woman. Trying not to be awkward, I only let my eyes linger on the blonde for a moment before shifting my eyes uncomfortably to the ground. “This better meet the specifications.” Boomed the boss, finally dragging my eyes up.


Confusion slapped me, my jaw going slack. Ae Ri was standing next to a behemoth of a vehicle. It was too big to be a truck. It was a converted bus or… Semi or something. The entire thing was one piece, massively long and very, very tall. “Um - it will, Ms. Kim. I… I assure you.” Sarah followed after her boss, voice wobbly. Taking a deep breath, she shifted gears, switching to sound like she was reading from a well rehearsed script. “We had to park it in this carpark due to height restrictions but according to the driver it shouldn’t cause a problem on exit. As you specified the hydraulics and suspension systems are top of the line. You’ll have a smooth journey no matter what.”  Sarah moved to the back of the… thing and gripped onto a handle. “Inside you’ll… find that…” Yanking at it over and over, she failed to disengage the lock. It was clear she wasn’t strong enough to get it open. An oversized finger and thumb engulfed her hands, gripping the lock and making the smaller woman yelp. Easily, Ae Ri twisted it and her assistant’s arms up, unlocking the door, uncaring about Sarah’s obvious pain. The blonde hopped down quickly as her boss opened the doors.


“Whoa,” I whispered, peering up and through the doors. It looked like an immense, moving nightclub. A number of different coloured lights, tech all over the place, and a huge bed in the back, all surrounded by tinted, blacked out windows. 


“It looks small.” Proclaimed the giant, as if the world itself wasn’t small to her now. Aggravation evident in her voice, she turned her ire down at the tiny woman.


“W-well, we did our best and we worked with the measurements you outlined, b - b -” Suddenly Sarah was unsure of herself all over again. 


“You did your best?” Ae Ri seethed. “I thought you said this ‘meets specifications’?” As her anger began to swell, it really looked like Ae Ri was as well, puffing bigger, gradually leaning forwards to cast the panicked woman into a darker and darker shadow. 


“W-well, I talked with the engineers and this was basically the bigge -”


“Just because you’re a pathetically tiny anorexic doesn’t mean everyone is, Sarah. I’m a big woman, a growing woman and this was supposed to be my new, comfortable mode of transport. ” Ae Ri spat the words down at her minion who was looking more and more pallid by the second. “Look at how fucking cramped this thing is already going to be for me.” Ae Ri thrust a hand into the expansive, lavish interior of the vehicle as she said it.


“This w-was the biggest we could do withou-” 


 “You know what, just go. Get this thing ready to leave.” Looking away from her, disgusted, Ae Ri brushed the woman aside with the back of her hand. It wasn’t a push or a shove but it didn’t need to be. It was strong enough to send Sarah careening down onto her ass anyway. The tiny, injured chirp she gave seemed to act like a beacon for the giant, making her round back around. When she saw her down there on the floor I could see a sparkle in her eye. “Get out of my sight. Now. Before I decide you’re not worth your wages and squash you like a bug.” Each word snowballed, filling with more malice, but it was the last one cut to the bone. A stomp came down from the sky, planted between Sarah’s splayed legs and quaking the foundations of the building. Nausea filled me as my eyes darted from the foot to the woman over and over, comparing them. Ae Ri’s colossal foot was so massive compared to her assistant. Big enough that if the stomp had been a metre further forwards, Sarah would have been nothing more than a stain. Her threat felt very real.


Scratching and clawing at the ground, the blonde scampered up and away from her oppressor and the weapon that had been smashed down before her. “I’m - I’m sorry, Ms. Kim. I’m so -”


“Shut up and go.” Rumbled an embodiment of fury.


I’d never seen someone run so fast in heels before in my life. Then again, I couldn’t blame her. Even just standing here as a witness had shivers running up and down my spine, nerves tightened up into taunt cords.If that rage was directed at me, I would have probably crumbled into dust under the pressure. When Ae Ri did turn to face me - target of her rage out of our vision - I tensed up harder. What I saw should have been a relief. Instead it made my skin crawl. A sweet, joyful smile shone down at me. “C’mon, Paulie, let’s check this thing out!” She cheerily sang, wriggling her massive frame into the vehicle. I’d almost forgotten how fickle her moods could be. 


Following her, I entered the back of this lorry - bus hybrid. She hadn’t been lying, it was clearly too small for her, once again forcing the massive woman to hunch over. Even after what I’d just seen I was starting to feel empathetic towards her. If she’d asked for it to be larger then it was Sarah’s job to get it done, right? “I’m sorry it’s so small.” I said quietly.


“Hm? Oh, it’s fine, cutie.” Ae Ri blew a kiss to me, now wholly unbothered by what had just happened. That was good, at least she had gotten over it. Shimmying down the length of the interior she’d moved to the bed that took up the back half of this thing, wall to wall. Sprawling across it she pointed to one of the walls. “Get some champagne and snacks. We’re gonna be on the move soon.” Obeying, I found myself amazed. I couldn’t believe this thing even had fridges, seamlessly incorporated into the sides.



We started our journey pretty swiftly and, wrapped up in my excitement to be outside again, it was easy to let the sour note of what had happened to Sarah fade. Ae Ri relaxed, lounging as she popped expensive snacks into her mouth one by one, the food bill probably climbing from hundreds into thousands as they disappeared. I on the other hand was on my knees, clinging to the window, very much earning my nickname. I was people watching, staring at normal, regular life, taking in everything that I hadn’t been exposed to for an age. Traffic mounting. People bustling around, talking with friends, going from A to B. Everything looked so big out there through the shield of the shaded glass. Trying to imagine myself out there, alone, 2’11 in the big world put me on edge. It all looked so massively blown out of proportion, a crazy warped version of my memories. This must be why Ae Ri was so protective of me, refusing to let me outside. I wouldn’t survive out there. 


Buildings and landmarks I recognised passed us by and soon I got a bead on where we were heading. This new place was somewhere on the East side of the city, near the financial district. Typically even an apartment in this area would have been astronomically out of anyone’s budget, once again hammering home how much wealth the woman scoffing down caviar behind me had. When we slowed I craned against the window to see where we were but wasn’t successful. It was an area I didn’t recognise but, as we passed by a tall fence, I began to wonder just what this place was. It didn’t seem like a gated community could fit here in the city and, even if it could, would Ae Ri be able to fit in it?  “Hooo, looks like we’ve arrived.” She said, dusting off her hands and shifting towards the end of the bed. I scuttled off behind her as quickly as I could. 


Sarah was there to greet us as I jumped down from the door. She presented a remote up to Ae Ri without making eye contact. “I’ve opened the shutters for you already, Ms. Kim.” ‘


‘Shutters?’ I wondered to myself.


“Paul, take the remote.” She didn’t even look at her, heading around the vehicle, regally ignoring the assistant. 


“Um… Thank you.” I awkwardly plucked the key from Sarah’s hands and ran off to leave her standing there, tight lipped, watching us both leave. As I chased Ae Ri, I finally passed the front of her bus and my excited run slowed. Our new home, this building, was fucking gargantuan. A squat, square mass of a building; made up of red bricks and steel. It was a defunct, old factory or brewery. Now the pieces of the puzzle were coming together. This was probably one of the few buildings where a literal giant would be able to comfortably stretch out. The abundant vertical and horizontal space was perfect. 


Hurrying back into motion, I now also understood what Sarah had said. We were entering the building from what must have been the loading dock for the factory - where everything was put onto semi - trucks. Huge, tall shutters, that would have once been flush with the back of lorries, now served as doors. Perfect for an 11 foot tall amazonian to use. 


In a single, easy step, she mounted the 3 foot slab of concrete that would allow the trucks to put down a ramp for easy access. “Now this is more like it!” She exclaimed into the spacious building, stretching her arms out wide. Inside the place looked like a mansion, spiralling staircases, walkways and balconies. This area she was standing in had been converted into a gym of epic proportions. Racks of dumbbells that could crush me flat, numerous plates and barbells, benches scaled up to disproportionate sizes. It was all crafted just for her. 


Slapping my hands over my head, onto the step that Ae Ri had surmounted without a second thought, I grunted, trying to haul myself up. Arms quaking, flip flops kicking at the wall, I inched up, trying not to think about how easy this would have been when I was larger. A force pulled me, lifting me skyward, scratching and scraping as concrete left my palms. I kept climbing higher, the step dwindling smaller beneath me, legs and abs and breasts entering and leaving my vision until I was greeted by a smirk. “You alright there?” Suspended at her eye level, she was holding me up like a bag.


“... Yeah.” I sighed, eliciting some tittering from her.


A flick of her wrist sent me up weightlessly for a heartbeat. When gravity dragged me back down, it was into her waiting arms. She caught me in a hug, peppering me with kisses as she cradled me. Gently taking the remote I’d been holding onto, she pressed a button and the shutters noisily came to life. “Don’t worry, puppy. You won’t need to use that step ever again.” The statement which was comforting still had this ominous finality to it that made my insides dance. Looking around from this height, it was even more obvious just how big this place was. The fact that I could be held at Ae Ri’s chest and the ceiling was still that far away was impressive. “Like it?” My titanic handler asked as she turned to show off the place. 


“This place is huge.” I gushed.


“Yeah, I made sure I’ve got a lot of room to grow.” She grinned. “Although, if I get too big I’ll be looking straight onto the second floor.” Nodding to one of the walkways above she highlighted how close that overhang was to her. “The furniture up there is regular size for guests anyway, so it’s not that big of a deal. Wanna take a look?” Without waiting for my answer, my stomach plummeted. Up I went, lifted as she laughed at my reaction. It gave me a glimpse of what was up there, how, as she said, everything was a lot more normal sized. More than that, I was just in awe that she could plant herself down there and hold me up high enough to show off the second story of her building. “What do you think?”


Ignoring the terrifying drop below me, I tried to focus “It’s n-nice but, um… Can I come down now?” I stuttered.


“Oh, sorry.” She chuckled, bringing me back down to a slightly less dreadful height. “I forget that for you that was like 30 metres instead of three.” Stroking my hair, she beamed down at me. “Let me give you a quick tour of the place… I’ve got a few more surprises to show you.” I’m not sure why but that one quip made something click into place in my head. More surprises. I’d almost forgotten that we’d been waiting so impatiently before this mad flurry of change. Our move must have been prompted by something, or the arrival of something.


“Did it come?” I asked, that clenched knot of worry rising in my throat. It all made sense now. That was why we’d really gone ahead with the move so unexpectedly.


Plum coloured lips split to reveal a devilish, white smile. “Ohhh, busted.” She cooed. “Alright, how about this is more of an express tour?” She strode forwards, sending me careening into her breasts. I held on as Ae Ri became a storm, juggernaut-ing at speed through the new home, charging in a power walk that was faster than an olympic sprint. Suffocated in her lilac scent, I braced, tiny hands hugging me into the meat of her bosom, the sheer acceleration whiplashing me around in her cleavage as she held me against her. Express tour was right because the whole house became a blur, the titan gliding through it, dripping with a manic exhilaration. She only began to slow when entering a room that clearly served as her bedroom. A bedroom of truly ludicrous proportions. A four poster bed, under a skylight in the middle of the room, looked as if it were spawned out of a sci fi fairy tale. The thing was large enough to fit Ae Ri in it with plenty of room to sp - My eyes locked onto a blue oblong at the end of the bed. 


The rest of the room was sucked into black and white by the strength of that sapphire coloured blackhole. It stopped my examination of the rest of the room dead in its tracks, dominating my attention. As she drew closer to stand over the edge of the bed, I could feel her focus burning into it too, eyes glistening with an untethered avidity. Letting out a yell, I was tossed, sailing through the air so suddenly that my heart went screaming into my throat as I cartwheeled over the mattress. Bouncing and rolling I crashed into the softness, finally coming to a stop about halfway up the bed. Scrambling to face her, I found her carefully reaching out for the box virtually hypnotised by it. With both hands, she took it up, hungrily, holding it, staring at it. Then, in a nanosecond, her eyes flickered straight up to me, making my hairs stand. Her knee depressed the mattress, as she crawled onto the bed, box enclosed in one fist. Feline movements, fast enough to blur as she approached, made me seize up, feeling like prey. I scampered backwards as fast as I could, pulse pounding in my chest. “Where are ya going?” She purred, catching up all too quickly with lithe muscle flexing into molten steel around me. A hand had scooped me around the middle, stealing the softness from beneath me. I was carted to the head of the bed, a prized trophy from a successful hunt. Back-handing a load of decorative pillows aside, she twisted around and crashed into the space they’d occupied. Nesting with an impatient, jubilant energy, she wriggled into the remaining pillows, into a comfortable position against the headrest. Legs together, she plopped me down onto those redwoods and pulled me against her. The two globes of her breasts hung pendulously on either side of my head, the groove between her top abs cradling my skull. Even if we had furniture again, she herself was my furniture - something that would never change. The blue box was placed across my legs, the silky material tickling my exposed knees. In her hands it looked small, but on my lap now, I could see it was actually about as large as the tablet I was all too familiar with, but it had a lot more depth. 


Using a single one finger nail Ae Ri flipped the golden latch open. Gently, she lifted the lid up, letting light reflect off of girthy, metallic loops, showing me what was inside. I’d only been expecting one, but there were two bracelets. One sat inside the other, almost as if they were mirroring her and my positions. “This one is special. Just for me.” She purred proudly, dragging a finger over the outer, larger bracelet. It was huge. Too big for me to even wear as a belt. Inlaid in the metal was a very large LED light, massive compared to the one that would sit in a regular bracelet. “It’s got a much stronger processor.” The titan noticed where my gaze had been, now gleefully stroking the light. “No more unexpected crapping out. Well, not unless we do something really crazy. ” Somehow I wasn’t surprised to hear about the features. I had no disillusions that my 2’11 would actually saite her hunger for size. In fact, I wasn’t sure if she’d ever be completely satisfied with how big she was. I could totally see her gluttony spiralling further and further until her curvy, massive frame dominated the skyline, towering over the mortals, villainously drinking in just how much control she had over everything - how she had become the alpha and the omega. Unbullyable, inflecting her wrath on the entire world instead of the other way around. The only thing I could see being a barrier to that endless growth is that it would just be so inconvenient for her. She was used to a certain lifestyle and the lack of certain luxuries would annoy her after some time. I think…


“And this one's for you. It’s the first from a new line of their bracelets. Smaller, stretchier. They’ve been experimenting with sizes that can adapt even better than the original bracelets.” A single finger fit into the metal loop. It was a fucking ring to her. “I had this one engraved with your name on it.” She crooned, lifting it up, snug around the tip of her middle finger to show me. The word ‘Puppy’ had been etched into it in a cursive font. “Put it on,” she said, presenting it to me. Using both hands I pried the bracelet from her finger and held it. Taking a big inhale, I put it on, feeling the cold material slide along my hand and onto my bony wrist. It was tight… For now.


“I got another gift for you, puppy.” Gripping a little tab inside the inner lining of the box, one that I’d not even noticed, she pulled on it. The cushion on the base of the box lifted, revealing yet another secret. Mouth suddenly feeling more arid, I gulped. There was an even larger piece of jewellery in here. It filled the entire base. An extraordinarily long, golden chain, with links of metal thicker than all of my fingers together. The necklace was laid out in a spiral. Placed on its side, in the middle of that spiral, was a small, golden cylinder. A cage. The top was curved upwards into a point while the bottom was flat. I could imagine a canary sitting in that cage, somewhere deep in a mine. But there was no way a canary could ever fit into that cage. The whole thing was only slightly bigger than my fist. 


“I - is that…”  


“Yep.” She breathed a laugh, flinging back and forth with her laughter. “I told you we’re moving. This is going to be your new home, puppy.” Ice filled my veins, freezing me inside and out, eyes glued to the golden cage. My vision swam as unreal concepts, words and ideas were ripped into reality right in front of my eyes. Face to face with it, seeing it in real life, I was beyond scared. How small was I going to get? Would I really be able to fit in there? That tiny thing? “Nice and nestled in between my girls. Always with me.”


“It looks great.” My voice said without me, a hollowness in the words.


“It really does.” Ae Ri responded, voice brimming with emotion, the pure antithesis of mine. Reaching around me, she slid her fingers under the metal, lifting it from the box and letting the spiral unravel like dominoes falling. Only it was in reverse, against gravity, gold lines trailing up and up. I watched the cage ascend over my head, turning . Biceps and shoulders bunched into stone curves as she brought the clasp around her throat to secure the necklace around her elegant, long neck. When she let go it slid down her smooth skin, cage dropping through the tunnel her boobs made in the taunt top to settle in front of me. The length of the chain meant that it hung just slightly below my chin, swinging softly right between the deep line of the second bricks of abdominal muscle.


“Are we… Are we going to do this now?” I asked, ignoring the nerves that had sweat beading on my skin. This is what I wanted. This is what I wanted. I volunteered so why am I so fucking scared?


“Awww, you’re just as excited as I am, huh?” She hugged me tight, squeezing me. “We’ve had so much new stuff happen today. Doesn’t it feel right to try on some new sizes too?” Humming happily she punctuated the point by reeling me upwards, snuggling me tighter and lifting me off of my butt. The action forced my head into the tunnel, sandwiched by her top, smothered by muscle and mammary, breathing her in. It made my head spin.


I wanted this. Thoughts of her growing without me, not needing me, boiled up again. I had to do this. Gritting my teeth I spoke with a resolute finality, trying to sound as cheerful as possible, I arched my head up. “They’re already yours, aren’t they? I think it’s about time I gave you everything.” I’d already accepted this. I’d already decided this. Giving her everything was what I needed. 


She squealed happily, dropping me back into her lap with a thump. “Ohhh my God, I’ve waited so fucking long for this.” She gushed, retrieving her oversized bracelet and slipping it onto her girthy wrist. Twisting her hand to and fro, assessing it, liking how it looked on her, she grinned. Flinging the box away she held me in place with one hand and leaned over, slapping me with a tit that had more mass than I did. From a comically large bedside table (or was it a set of drawers?) she pulled a tablet from a drawer. Just like everything else here, this one was new, larger, made specifically for someone of her stature. And just like her, it was overwhelmingly big compared to me. Sitting back in my spot, she laid the tablet down in front of me.


Her massive finger danced with the grace of a pianist’s fingers over the keys. Navigating through the tablet UI, she pulled up the screen that controlled the two bracelets. As she set the transfer up I ran through the numbers in my head. “Three inches.” I said out loud, feeling the words with my tongue, listening to how it sounded. That would be my new height. 


“I think I might lose you if you get any smaller than that, Paulie.” Chuckling, she leaned to the side, looking at me. 


I looked back and forced a smile. “Yeah, that makes sense. But really they’re yours too, right?”


Silence hung as her gaze stayed locked on me. My smile wavered, seconds passing with her examining me. Her face, giddy and excited, softened. A look passed over her that could have been almost sad. Then a smile so pliable and kind and painfully beautiful returned. It wasn’t crazy like before. Ae Ri was looking at me with an expression that sent me careening all the way back to when we first met, to when we’d sat opposite one another and talked in the cafe. When we bonded. When this all began. There was compassion shining so bright in those dark pools of warmth that stared right into me. “You know you don’t have to do this, right?” The words shocked me physically, making me recoil slightly. A cool wave ran over me. “You can back out if you want. I really don’t care, puppy.” 


My heart twisted in my chest, a lump forming in my throat. Then I laughed and everything loosened. Inside and out, I relaxed, a genuine grin stretching across my cheeks. “I want to do this, Ae Ri.”  


Puffing out a laugh, she finally broke eye contact, looking away and pouting. The corner of her mouth tilted and when she looked back, it was the smirk I was so used to. “Good. Then when you’re ready, you can press the button.” She stooped low and kissed me on the neck with lips that reached from my ear all the way down onto my meagre trap. I shivered as tingles ran through me. Then I looked at the screen. Three inches…


I didn’t hesitate. Not anymore. 


I thought I would go rigid with pain, the burn in my lungs as they shrank smaller around the air as my body seized. I imagined it would be the same as what I’d felt before but multiplied by a million. More painful and more mind numbing because of how big the transfer was this time around. But it wasn’t. The sensations were there but it didn’t hurt. It didn’t feel cold. The thumping of my heart slowed, growing louder and louder in my ears. A calm blanketed me. This felt different. As if I were in an outer body experience, but I was 100% fully rooted in myself, experiencing it all. Bringing my hands up, I looked at them, quivering as millimetres shed away. I could actually see them shrinking, the world behind them - the bed, the long, long legs, the far wall - jerking bigger in bursts. My feet too, inching inwards, skin shifting against the silky skin of the giant I was sitting on. The waistband of my shorts got baggy, my legs vanishing upwards into the fabric in pulses. Material hung from my shoulders, drooping around them, slipping further and further off their bony edges as the neck of the t-shirt revealed more of my skin.


Each and every throb of size leaving me, I could feel viscerally. I could sense it, almost see it even - wispy tendrils leaving me, bleeding out of me into the ether. No… They weren’t just fading into nothing. They were going into her, strands connecting us, binding us together. It wasn’t just size. This was on another level. I was giving her all of me. Feeding her bigger. The trance I was in seemed to deepen at that thought, my heartbeat speeding up as the changes throbbed. I was giving her everything. It hit then. Even over my deafening pulse, I heard her. Her groan was an erupting volcano, off on an island somewhere far far off the coast, yet still too powerful to not feel. The earth itself bellowed out, quaking beneath me making goosebumps prickle my skin. All those inches that had left finally reached her. She was growing. Peering up, I could see her, head rolled back, ecstasy lacing her cells. While the world grew slowly, she separately enlarged bigger, larger, spreading, darkness from the volcanic eruption swallowing the sky. Her tits swelled heavily above me, their curved underside having risen above my head completely, veins beneath her milky skin just visible, lightning in the clouds. Literally shading me, they cloaked me as they rose outwards on slabs of thickening pectorals. Enraptured in watching her grow, I watched her panting, observing how it exaggerated her growth even more. Each ragged lungful puffing her up bigger, each exhale never receding as much as the last. Her top had already been struggling to contain her before but now I could see breast billowing out of the bottom, forced down as they had nowhere else to go. 


A squeal escaped me, a powerful sucking dragging my form inwards. The handful of inches that was ripped out of me in a single burst squeezed the sound from my lungs. Further down I went, one shoulder slipping free from the t-shirt, into the neck of the material as it fell around my arm. Her body reflected mine, connected, a surge in size making her grip the sheets by her hips, muscles flexing so hard I could see cords of striation and vein grow. I felt something scratch against the back of my head in that burst, more of her abs ascending over me as she arched in pleasure. The beam of light in the chasm between those breasts caught it - the object that had scratched me - my cage twinkling at me, winking almost mockingly as it was pulled over my head. I stared at it, watching as it rose higher and higher, the huge chain being drawn tighter by the expanse of woman expanding within it. It was much bigger than my fist now, probably longer than my forearm and as wide as my desiccated chest. This was real. Dizzily, that’s what I thought: This was all going to be real. 


My t-shirt, which I was now swimming in, finally fell from my other shoulder, tugging my attention back down. It pooled around my waist in a teal puddle, leaving me topless. I lifted my hands free from the fabric and looked at them again, amazed at how microscopic they seemed to the backdrop. Dangling from my wrist loosely, even the bracelet hadn’t been able to keep up with my nose dive down the scale. Quickly, I grabbed it, yanking it up my arm, hooking it onto my shoulder not wanting to let the transfer end prematurely and disappoint the goddess I sat on. Even as I manoeuvred the metal, I was shedding size rapidly, meaning that it was too big to even sit on my shoulder now. I’d just managed to get it over my head, secured like a bandolier of ammo, before once more, an involuntary squeak erupted out of me. Another bundle of size was savagely torn away. The waistband of my shorts flopped in, the elastic having been totally useless for what felt like minutes now. Even the weird stasis that was over me couldn’t stop the need to wince at that last fit of shrinkage. It was a big one and, filled with wonderment, I looked around at the hips wider than a hilltop around me, the legs longer than buildings stretching away from me and the - I heard the rumble of the volcano behind me again, her abs shoving me forwards on her lap as a spurt inflated her bigger. I grabbed onto the shorts - her shorts, not mine - to stop myself slipping too far forwards. If I’d let it, that spurt of size would have been more than strong enough to force me tumbling past her crotch, into the valley where her thighs pressed together. I don’t know if I could survive shrinking more between those two walls of black clad adamantium. I could imagine them swallowing me, steel acting as quicksand, sucking me in. 


There was gunfire echoing out past the bluffs of her hips. Her black shorts peeled away sharply, some of the tension in the fabric I held in my hands going slack as her golden quads shrugged their weak covers off. Her shorts were tearing apart, too overwhelmed. And they weren’t the only thing being overwhelmed. Shearing above caught my attention next. I looked straight up, passed her tight belly button and the rock face of her muscled middle, passed the sneering golden cage, eyes bulging in their sockets, I stared as the black strip holding her breasts down began to tear open at the middle. The flood of tit was simply too much for the over taxed garment. The tide swelled, making the whole thing explode and letting her chest flop and bounce and jiggle, terrifyingly large and bloated monsters set free. It was as if I were looking into the ocean as a storm tossed and rocked the waters with dreadnought dwarfing waves. Even through her pain-filled, pleasurable, brain churning transformation, Ae Ri turned her enrapture gaze down to me, remembering the insect, a speck on her lap, that was desperately trying not to fall into the abyss. Mouth already half open in a breathless, lustful smile, she laughed out my name. “Paulie.” I vaguely heard. “You holding on tight down there?” She boomed, loving the look of me pitifully clinging to her, in a bid to survive this size changing onslaught.


I didn’t reply to her, although I doubt she’d even have heard me if I did scream out. Instead I wailed. The calm from before had vaporised, the pain I had expected rushing in a thousandfold to replace it. Veins pulsed behind my eyes, the slamming of my heart so vicious that I could swear my vision was vibrating with every clap of valves closing in my chest. It was nearly constant, the ceaseless thud thud thud thud, in my ears. I was shaking, gripping handfuls of clothes that were too big in my diminishing palms, bracing myself. I already knew I was closing in on my final size and I knew there would be one last outpour of inches. Releasing the shorts with one hand, I slapped the bracelet that was loosely slung across my chest flush, the light brightly shining between my fingers, processor’s shrill whir resonating in rhythm, pressed against my heart. This was it. I forced my eyes open to look at Ae Ri’s concerned face. 


She was so unbelievably beautiful, even with fear in her eyes. Divinely looking down on me like an angel, she glowed with a benevolent worry. Through the searing I smiled up at her gloriousness. I’d described her as a landscape so many times before but now it was undeniable. Her muscled middle was the rocky cliff face of the grand canyon, unclimbable but begging to be touched. Breasts, twin curvatures of the earth framed her seraphic face looking down at me from the heavens. With every second she expanded in my shirking vision, filling every millimetre of my perception. I’d helped her become this. I’d given away everything to give her this rightful size. I’d shed the fear and the nerves as I bled dry and now I felt so complete despite having nothing left. Of course I was smiling. 


Her lips were moving, hair swinging around her face as she tried to voice her distress, trying to break through the ringing in my ears. I couldn’t hear even a syllable of it but I didn’t stop smiling. Taking in her breathtaking-ness, I felt safer than I’d ever been. Nothing bad could happen to me with this omnipotent protector watching over me.


That was the last thought to go through my mind before everything went black…






“I don’t give a fuck how weird it would look.” A voice growled, louder than even the ringing that rang in my head. “Get me a doctor now…. Fine, then get a vet! Get some exotic pet specialist who takes care of tiny animals, I don’t care. Just do it now.” Turning onto my side, I heaved, hacking out a cough. The fancy roof to the bed was spinning, twirling around and around me until I closed my eyes again. “I’ll ring you back.” 


Abruptly, the bed jumped up and down, throwing me up and down on the duvet, groaning. The world got dark, even with my eyes closed. “Paul?” Asked a voice that carried a minty monsoon of breath with it. I felt it condensing on my skin instantly, the heat so much warmer than my miniscule form. “Paul, are you okay?” It sounded like a bomb detonating in my face. When I opened my eyes this time I couldn’t see the roof of the bed. Instead I was confronted with two big, hazel streaked, stunning, scared, tear filled eyes. The rest of her face was almost completely out of my view with how close she was to me. 


“I’m alright.” Rasping, I wriggled, “just… Not so loud… Please.”  


She clapped a hand over her mouth, sitting back upright and making the air tornado around me in a vacuum, the atmosphere turning cold. Lowering her hand, softly she spoke. “Fuck, sorry, Paul. I… God, I thought you were dead.” 


I couldn’t help but laugh. If after all my inner turmoil, that was how things ended I’d be so pissed. “I’m not that fragile.” It wasn’t a convincing statement with the weakness of the words. 


Cupping her hands together under me, she created a platform the size of a football pitch, wrinkles in her hands big enough to have streams running through them. Gently she lifted me. “I’ve called someone to come and look at you, just to make sure you’re alright. Do you want me to call Felicia? She might know a specialist or something for people your size. O-or maybe she shrunk a doctor!” I’d never seen Ae Ri this genuinely frazzled.


“Honestly. I’m fine.” I sat up, fighting off an involuntary wince. “I’m okay, really.” I said with more certainty, keeping my voice level to try and assure her I wasn’t lying. “Although… there’s one thing I really want to do.” 


“What is it?” Leaning in to listen better she waited for me to answer. That gilded cage, so small and haunting before, hung in my mind. I wasn’t scared of it anymore. 


“I want to go into my new home.” 

End Notes:

Man, that felt like a slog! I hope the ending has everyone satisfied. Look forward to the epilogue(s) coming soon :) 

Epilogue - You're not sorry... Not yet by Kokoji

A cold droplet of sweat rolled along Felica’s temple despite the relatively cool shade she was in. Ripping the handle of her brake up, she dashed out of the car, not bothering to lock it. This marked the first time in over a half a decade that she’d driven herself anywhere. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Peeling through her garage, the slender woman charged through her house, not noticing that her burglar alarm wasn’t chirping - triggered by her entry. Making a beeline, she headed straight for a storage room, one of the many dotted around the home. This one was of particular importance. Entering, she rummaged, grabbing a designer suitcase and a duffle bag. Opening the suitcase, she unceremoniously threw it down on the floor before pulling up a rug and revealing a panel. Tossing the faux tile aside she keyed in the code to the hidden safe and proceeded to roughly empty it, stuffing money and documents into the nearby suitcase. ‘How the fuck did they find out?’ Felicia internally screamed, fuming, running through the possible answers as she heaped cash onto a pile.


Embezzlement, insider trading and a litany of other charges were swirling around her, accusations from within her own circle like knives in the dark. Sharks circling their prey, she could feel the noose tightening before everything went to shit. To top that off, the shady people she’d been dealing with had come crawling out of the woodwork, smelling the vulnerability, hearing the rumours. Chastising herself for being distracted, she went about her task. There wasn’t time to question how this all started. It’s not like she hadn’t seen this as a possibility anyway. All she had to do was load up some things and use her private jet to disappear, back home. There she had friends in high places, friends that would side with whoever the highest bidder was. With the safe emptied, she hauled the case out, slinging the other bag over her shoulder as she exited the room. Money wouldn’t be a problem even without the bundle she’d just packed away, but there was one thing that could very well be irreplaceable. The collection she’d amassed over days and months and years. There was no way she could leave that behind…


Entering the foyer of her large abode, she left the suitcase at a wide, curved set of stairs. Unzipping her duffle, preparing to fill it with her horde of tiny people, she only made it up a few steps. 


“Looking for something?” A distinctly feminine, deep and imposing voice made her freeze on the third step. Whipping her head around she looked through the well illuminated landing, into the darkness of her front room. She hadn’t closed the curtains when she left. Now a cold chill gripped Felicia, realising she hadn’t needed to deactivate the alarm when she entered. Straining her eyes she peered into the blackness beyond the archway built into the concrete. It was impossible to make out anything other than a few shapes.


Inching down the stairs, the bird-like woman tried to calculate how quickly she could get back to the garage, to the gun hidden away in there. “Do you think I’m a child? Scared of the boogie man hiding in the shadows?” She barked, cursing herself for not having taken the weapon up earlier. Then again, in and out, as fast as possible was the plan. There was no way someone would be here so quickly, ready to catch her. Unless they knew she’d be here in advance…


“No. I just adore people’s facial expressions when they see me.” 


Felicia’s eyes narrowed. Before she’d been too surprised to identify the voice, but now that she was more focused it felt familiar. “Is that you, Ae Ri, you fucking whore?” It made sense now. Of course she was behind this implosion. That lawyer cunt had been a thorn in her side even while she’d been helping her. It was about time she got to tie this loose end. It didn’t matter how big she was, a dozen bullets would put her down. “You think it’s funny trying to fuck with me?!” She roared into the dark, heading towards the voice, a fake out that would hopefully give her enough time to dart right and sprint straight passed. Straight to - The blackness moved. All of it. A shape so large shifted that it made Felicia double take. Her plan stuttered as she almost tripped over her feet. A hand, big enough to palm Felicia’s head like a small coconut, erupted from the black, into the slice of light that the archway left. It easily gripped the peak of the archway, which must have been at least eight feet tall. Felicia couldn’t help but step back as she watched a foot, wrapped in an elegant heeled shoe, step through the doorway. A leg thicker and longer than the whole lanky woman, wrapped in a skin tight material, was connected to said foot. Before anything else emerged, a golden necklace swung into the light with some kind of locket on it. The necklace was quickly followed by heavy, huge breasts - breasts that Felicia imagined could feed whole villages - that came forward to catch the locket snugly. 


“Dios mio…” Felicia muttered under her breath, eyes wide as saucers. Ae Ri had to fold nearly in half to squeeze through the archway, filling it completely. 


When she stood, Felicia was eye to the girthiest part of her thigh. “I think you meant Diosa.” Ae Ri quipped, a smothering wave of smugness coming off of her. She’d planted her hands on her hips, spreading her shape to suffocate the space with her size. God, Felicia had known she’d been abusing the bracelet but not to this level. She was double her size! Maybe even bigger than that! How had this happened? Mouth going dry, Felicia looked to her wrist, to the industrial chain of a bracelet wrapped around that powerful forearm. Ae Ri must have gone around her, talking directly to someone in the company. Never had she thought that this bitch would be able to do something so brazen without her realising. She’d underestimated her enemy and now it was biting her on the ass. 


‘Fuck!’ Felica swore internally, realising she’d lost her chance to bolt for the gun in her shock. Could she still get it? The gun was the only chance to beat this. She had to at least try. Pivoting on one foot Felicia threw her body down the hall. Two steps was all she managed to take before her weight was thrown into the air, flung back towards the kitchen. 


“Going for the gun, right?” It would have sounded unimpressed if Ae Ri wasn’t enjoying this so much. The giant pulled the formerly hidden pistol from her waistband, holding it between her thumb and fingers. “Want it?” She asked, waving it side to side. It looked like a toy in her hands. “Well,” taking a grip of the handle more securely, her other hand came up, fingers wrapping around the barrel. Grunting, upper body swelled with muscle, the white, half buttoned blouse creaked, tightening over her form as it pumped full. The gun began to deform, whining as it bent in on itself. “You can have it.” Felicia couldn’t believe it when Ae Ri tossed the curved frisbee of metal into her lap. Pickling it up, she stared at it. The barrel had been crushed downwards to make the gun almost into a ‘v’ shape.


Cold and calculating, the 5’11 owner of a crumbling empire searched for an escape. Hurling the gun back at Ae Ri, she scrambled and ran, heading for the nearby kitchen. A knife wasn’t as good as a gun, but it was certainly closer than the other firearms stashed upstairs. Ripping a long blade from the knife block she span to face the open side of the room that she’d entered from. However, her nemesis wasn’t there. Ae Ri hadn’t been in the hot pursuit she’d imagined she would be. Suspicious, Felicia moved towards the opening, measured steps carrying her closer as she craned to look around the wall. 


Thundering foot falls shook the woman. Ae Ri was coming but she couldn’t see her approa - An explosion sent Felica’s heart into overdrive. The entire wall to her left became shrapnel, the cupboards, the plates, the glasses, the brick - everything. It all came exploding out at her as Ae Ri’s massive body came cleaving through, smashing down the wall. The blast sent Felica sprawling across the kitchen, cuts and bruises all over from the almighty display of power. In shock, she scampered against the counter, clutching the blade. 


“What is that, a butter knife?” Said the titan, scoffing at the ‘weapon’ her target brandished. 


Defeat was a bitter pill to swallow but it was undeniable for the skinny woman, crumpled, covered in plaster and dust a speck compared to the intruder. Still clutching the knife in her hand, her distraught emotions bled into something else. Anger. It boiled in her chest as she looked up at the arrogance shining down on her, painted all over Ae Ri’s face. Uncaring of the odds, she snapped, furious, powerless, Felicia let out a banshee sound, drawing herself up and sprinting, knife above her head, ready to plunge into the concrete pillar before her.


To her amazement, the plan went flawlessly. Her charge ended with a downward swing, sinking the blade into the huge thigh of the giant. Although, it didn’t. It didn’t sink in. Despite bringing it down with all of her power, the blade only stabbed in a few inches, stopped by the sheer density of the muscle she was attacking. A back hand swung up from below, throwing the stalk up and into the wall. “That was seriously pathetic.” Ae Ri, intoxicated by how fucking powerful she felt, laughed deep and dark. Looking at the toothpick in her leg, she marvelled at just how little damage Felicia could muster. She’d let the tiny women stab her expecting minimal injury, but this… This was beyond even her expectations. Pulling the knife free, she almost gasped gleefully, blood hardly dribbling out of the wound, her thicker skin and cords of muscle clearly too durable for a waif to stab. Ae Ri didn’t hide how much it turned her on, licking her lips and savouring the moment as she ground salt into Felicia’s pride. “Like, you almost didn’t even break the skin. Were you even trying to hurt me?” 


Her victim couldn’t respond, winded, trying to gather herself up, on the opposite side of the kitchen. Sauntering across, the Korean behemoth swayed over to loom above the shattered woman. “P-p-please…” Spoke the stalk, “I - I’ll give you anything.” All mirth disappeared then. Snatching down, fingers wrapped around the neck of the goose, dragging her up to her feet and then higher, off the floor. When Felicia’s feet were kicking the air, over six feet off the ground, she was slammed into the wall that she'd just ricocheted from.

 

A remarkably restrained punch to the ribs boomed through the woman, cracking bones, making the long, reed woman cough and sputter, eyes bulging. Spittle spattered the iron enclosed around her neck, her scratching intensifying uselessly. “What the fuck did you just say?” Ae Ri growled, bringing her face closer to the woman. “There’s nothing you could give me that could save you. But if you haven’t noticed, I take whatever I want.” 


“Anything…” Gurgled the woman, wind pipe being constricted as if it were a straw in a drink.. “I’ll… Do anything.”


A massive thumb smothered her mouth closed, silencing her words. “You don’t get it, do you? There’s no way out of this.” Another punch, an uppercut to the gut, rearranging organs the same way the squares on a rubix cube would be jumbled. Ae Ri’s face grew darker, voice an obsidian blade. “I don’t like people fucking with my toys.” Felicia whined pitifully into the digit over her lips. “I bet you thought it was fun messing with my little puppy.” 


‘This is all about him?!’ Felicia’s brain screamed, refusing to believe that her life was falling apart because of a handful of sentences to some three foot tall bitch. 


“Was it worth it?” The giant squeezed her hand tighter as she asked, threatening to pop her head clean off of her body. Then the pressure was lifted just enough to let her talk. 


 “Please don’t k-k-” Rasping, she tried to beg, unable to even finish the sentence.


“Kill you?” Ae Ri chortled loudly, rearing back and dispelling the stifling cloud of murderous intent. “Oh, I’m not going to kill you, silly.” She continued, grinning. “I’m not that fucking boring. Nooo. I’m taking your life apart piece by piece. And I’m going to make you watch every fucking second of it.” Writhing, oxygenless, Felicia began to see spots until the grip slackened slightly. “First I took your business. Then I ruined your reputation, killing off your income completely. Now I’m in your home and I’ve only got one more thing to take.” The choking woman became even more bug eyed then. “Ahhh, you just figured it out.” Sang Ae Ri. 


Fishing around in one of the pockets of her tight trousers, she pulled something free. “I’m sure you recognise this.” She said, spinning the bracelet around on her fingertip. 


“W-wait!” Wheezed the irate woman, thrashing against the wall. “I’m - I’m sorry! I’m s-sorry, okay!? I’m sorry!” 


“No you’re not. Not yet.” Without missing a beat Ae Ri pinned down one of the flailing arms that whipped around in an attempt to evade her. Releasing her grip around the skinny throat of the woman, she let Felicia dangle by said arm, making the smaller woman feel as if her socket was about to pop free. Cool metal was pushed over her hand as she fought uselessly, the technology to shrink her shackled onto her wrist.


“No! No, I - you can’t do this! You can’t! I - I can’t be like them!”


“Them?” Ae Ri brought the twig up to laugh in her face. “I think we can go smaller than one of your little toys.” Casually, she began to stroll through the house, through the gaping hole she’d made in the wall, swinging and ragdolling her captive as pain wailed out into the house.


Ducking back into the dark that she’d emerged from, the titanic woman dug into a bag she’d had at the ready. From it she pulled free her extra large tablet, the only one she could comfortably use now. Ignoring the desperate pleas, the giant threw Felicia down onto the couch. “Would you shut the fuck up?” Her heeled foot crashed into the woman, making the whole piece of furniture squeak along the floor. The ball of Ae Ri’s foot shoved the woman’s face into the cushions, muffling her screams, while her heel dug into her lower back, point sinking heavily into her flesh. Hands finally free, she could configure the transfer, tapping at the tablet. 


Having set everything up, she turned her attention away from the tech, reaching across the room to snag one of the curtains, yanking it open and letting light spill into the room again. “I wanna see this.” She purred. Lifting her foot up, bending at the hip, she gripped a handful of hair, pulling Felicia arching up at a spine splitting angle. Bringing her lips to her ear, she continued, giddy. “I have it on good authority that this is gonna huuuuurt.” 


“You f-fffucking bitch. Y-you can’t do thissssss.” Came the hissed, agony filled reply, both of Felicia’s hands trying to wrench the fingers out of her hair. She went to spit more malicious words at her nemesis but didn’t have a chance. The light on her wrist flashed alive and an electricity crawled across her skin. “Nouu-” Choked out of the woman, her lithe muscles cramping, tensing tight, over stretched across her skeleton. 


To her horror, she realised that it was already too late to stop this. Almost as if her muscles were pulling the bones inwards, she felt them crunch smaller, frame crushing in on itself. Injured, pain wracked insides became a storm of movement, angry nerves firing messages across synapses as things repositioned unnaturally within her. Her skin shifted in, toes dragging across the leather of the cushions as her legs were seemingly sucked back up into the cuffs of her trousers. Through squinted eyes she watched the world rapidly throb bigger. Again and again and again. It sent a dreadful clench through her insides each and every time, everything knotting together horribly. However, even more disturbing than watching the world grow bigger, was her grasp on Ae Ri’s fingers and, specifically, the sensation it caused. With each passing second her own digits were shuddering smaller around the thick, root-like monsters tangled in her hair. Inches poured out of her, her lanky form being cut down in large fits. God, she must have lost a foot of height already. She was shrinking, diminishing away while this massive bitch was right here enjoying it… 


And it only got worse.


“Oh fuck, ooooooooh fuuuck!” Bellowed Ae Ri joyfully. Felicia writhed, not knowing what was happening as suddenly the colossal hand swelled even faster, fingers being pushed apart by Ae Ri’s at an even more accelerated pace. Long, black strands of hair, ones too entangled to pull loose, were ripped from her head by the sudden change in speed. The arched woman let out a shriek as she was pulled back further, up and back, flopping over herself to land on her ass. To her relief, the death hold on her hair was released. That’s where the relief ended though. Above her, grinning psychotically, Ae Ri stood, clothes that had been tight suddenly looking fit to burst. “I want you to watch this part.” She sneered evilly, lapping up the anguish like nectar.


No. No, no, no, no! Felicia had resigned herself to the unavoidable fact that she was shrinking but… This cunt was taking her size? When the latina had shrunk people down she’d funnelled the size into a reservoir, not into herself. This, having her size stolen by someone else, was an even bigger slap in the face - an even deeper violation thrust into her heart. Desperately, she tried to turn into the cushions, to stop watching, to steal some level of defiance back. To try and ruin this for Ae Ri even if it was just a tiny amount. The titan put a stop to it immediately. In a fluid motion she dropped down to one knee, tearing apart the seat of her trousers with the ferocious movement, a claw of a hand striking down to engulf Felicia’s neck and shoulders in its almighty grip. “I… Unnnnnh…” A ripple of size widened the holes between the buttons of her blouse further, Ae Ri’s dark eyelashes fluttering as it hit. “I said…” Another burst, the palm over Felica’s reed of a neck widening while the former narrowed further. “Watch.” 


As if to punctuate the word, a larger injection of mass hit. A heart squeezing throb of shrinkage pulled Felicia deeper into the palm over her, arms wriggling between the fingers that seemed thick enough to rival said limbs. Felicia didn’t want to watch, but couldn’t turn away, unable to close her eyes, too awed by what she was witnessing. The overly taxed top was strained across the shoulders and arms chest and… Pretty much everywhere. She could actually make out some of the individual abs through the stretched, taunt material. But it wasn’t the tightness that had her attention. That was just the build to a climax which was about to hit. Another pulse proved too much for the blouse, material bursting open violently. The seams wrapped around her huge, flexed shoulder split microseconds before the rest, her tan skin contrasting with the brilliant white. Next the top three buttons shot free, bullets launching, spraying over Felicia’s head - then the stitching holding the middle of her top ripped, somehow weaker than the next button, breast oozing out, spilling forth near the top, a wall of oblique poking out of the sides. 


Felicia’s hypnotised trance ended with another wave of agony. Another bone withering wave of shrinking. Eyebrows melded together, she struggled to break free, wanting this all to end. “St-tooop. Sst-oop taking…M-mmy…” Barely managing to get the words out, she stuttered and stammered her half sentence out. 


“H-huh?!” In the throes of pleasure, Ae Ri also struggled to speak but was clearly ecstatic at what she did hear. “Your wh-what?” A villainous cackle danced out of her, shimmying oddly because of her growing vocal cords. Another tear erupted over her shirt, more of her overflowing free. “B-bitch, I’m g-gonna drain every last fucking centim-metre out of y-yoooou.” Eyes gleaming, she leaned down, “and there’s n-n-nothing you can dDoooouUUUUU-” Mounting pleasure spiked, nerves up and down the giant’s body being stretched and plucked and played like harp strings. That coupled with the delightfully delicious despair of her victim - Ae Ri couldn’t help herself. She wanted Felicia to watch it, to see every second, but the need to vent the pressure - to fidget, to move, to writhe and thrash and feel it all - it couldn’t be bottled up any longer. She gave a throaty moan as she succumbed, the twitching, shuddering hand pinning Felicia down closing. Furniture was upended and kicked aside as she moved, her spreading form dominating more of the front room. Their size difference had been magnified to the point that when the titan made a fist, it entombed the smaller woman’s upper half, fingers and thumb overlapped around her torso so that her hips and legs were free on one end while just her head was poking out on the other. The tomb crushed her smaller, almost juicing more inches out of her. Felicia’s whole weight was lifted up from the couch, then sharply sent back down to thunder onto it, making the entire thing buckle into itself, wood snapping apart as it collapsed. 


The torn remains of Ae Ri’s trousers were ripped fully open, letting the giant stab her fingers into herself, shoulders rounded, moving up and down as she panted, an animal in heat. Felicia was along for the ride now, being swung and dragged, only able to kick and cry, unable to do anything else as her size was drained into this monster. Humiliation, ceaselessly, was heap onto her, each punch to her ego heavier than the last. Now this gigantic monster was fingering herself too. Closing her eyes tight, still being tossed and turned, Felicia tried to tune the psychotic groans and moans out, trying to blank her mind. The pain alone was excruciating but the salt in the wound she couldn't stomach. She was better than them. She was better than this. 


At the end of her tether, furious and hopeless, she rammed her face into the patch of skin between Ae Ri’s thumb and fingers, sinking her teeth into the flesh as hard as she could. Blood mixed in her mouth, her own and her oppressors. Yet, it was still a desperate, pointless attempt at resistance. The titan could barely feel it, a drop of water in an ocean of stimulus. In response to the pinch of pain, Ae Ri gripped tighter, squeezing the 3’6 woman making the muscle in her hand flex and pry the clamped jaws of the insect wider. Relentlessly, Felicia bore down on the hand with all her might, refusing to release it even as her jaw ached. Finding it amusing, the titanic woman brought Felica up, watching her feeble attempt at defiance as she eked out every drop of pleasure. “H-how long can you keep that u-up with my ha-and growing?” She panted. “W-wouldn’t it be hilarious i-if you broke your j-jaw? Without me e-even lifting a finger.” Tongue tickling her big, gleaming canine, she relished in the devilish concept. 


Felicia, on the other hand, wasn’t having such a good time. Wet noises below her told her that even this couldn’t stop her nemesis from revelling in this. Wanting to burst into tears, all she could do was chomp down harder, all while her mouth was gradually being pulled open by the growing chunk of meat between her teeth. Letting out a muffled whine as her body sloughed off more inches, her chin was forced down, head back. She squealed again as the flesh bulged bigger, a surge of size sending a stabbing pain through her head and neck, almost threatening to pull her teeth free. Could this actually break her jaw? Could Ae Ri really break her bones without even trying? A huge, thick finger slipped up her neck, pushing her into the webbing of the massive thumb and index finger harder. “C’mon, really b-bite down.” Ae Ri goaded. “I wanna hear the bones p-pop.” 


As the next handful of inches left her. Felicia threw in the towel, opening her mouth with a shriek of pain, pulling back, teeth bloody. She was compressed harder as the titan’s climax hit, a river spurting over the shredded clothes on the floor and the expensive cashmere rug Ae Ri was kneeling on, ruining it forever. “You f-fucking pussy!” The giant bellowed, booming with laughter, not stopping her masturbation. “I timed that pe-erfectly!” There was no response to her jilted outrage though. Opening her hand, she looked down at the limp form dangling over her palm. It looked like the pain coupled with the stresses of a transfer had been too much for the skinny, tiny bitch. But that didn’t mean Ae Ri had to stop enjoying herself.



Sweat dripped from his skin, knuckles white, eyes wide. Holding the bars of his golden cage, Paul stared out at the shattered woman held in the giant hand. He’d been sandwiched in the sweltering heat, between fleshy planets, listening with bated breath to the snippets of chaos he could hear over the thundering heartbeat that had become his personal soundtrack. Tossed and thrown around his home, he’d strained to catch sight of what was happening, finding it difficult trapped in her blouse, eclipsed by tit. However, the gargantuan behemoth had outgrown her clothes and had gotten so much larger now that her necklace had been pulled tighter, raising the cage out from her bust to sit higher on her breast bone. It was a relief to be out of the humidity, out of the crevice hotter than the sun, the crisp air cooling him quickly. He could finally see properly - and the aftermath of the cosmically large battle left him truly awestruck. Peering out across a galaxy of space, Paul marvelled at the colossal woman. The one drowning her in a shirt made for someone more than double her size, still shrinking smaller and smaller. That giant was held in the palm of a God. She’d been so intimidating before, a long while ago, when she’d threatened him. When she’d teased him, trying to sabotage his relationship with the woman who was now sucking her dry. Felicia was so much smaller and weaker and frailer, her karma being delivered right to her home by a vengeful juggernaut.  


Massive, wet fingers smeared juices across the shirt, tearing it apart as if it were tissue paper. It revealed the bony, wasted chest beneath, making Felicia look even more vulnerable. Paul’s thoughts were silenced by a moan that filled his world. Ae Ri went back to fucking herself raw, far out of his vision. “I-I could crush her… Ss-sso easily.” She spoke to herself, consumed by her power trip. Her hips thrust out, splattering more cum to the floor and sending Paul and his home swinging. His core engaged again as he tried to stay upright. Simply existing in here was a gruelling workout - especially when Ae Ri was this animated. By the time he settled back into place, Felicia looked even more miniscule, laying on the hand unconscious, receding into the middle of the lined mattress of flesh. She wouldn’t, right? She wouldn’t crush her, snuff her out in her hand… Would she? Paul couldn’t help a pwang of sympathy rippling through him. Felicia had never stood a chance, supremely, ignorantly confident as she angered a monster. 


“What do you think, Paul?” Being addressed so suddenly startled the miniature man. Pressing himself against the bars further, he almost went to talk. Then he quickly remembered that it was pointless. From his home he was far too small and too inaudible to actually converse with Ae Ri. There was no reason to even try. Right now she was talking to him, but it was basically completely rhetorical. “Think I should crush her right here in my hand?” Slowly her fingers curled around the shape in her hand, forearm shifting with snaking muscle and veins. “It - unhhhg, oh fuck - e-every second it’d be easier too.” She giggled. It was true, each passing moment just pumped more power into the growing mass of strength while the waif held within withered. Paul felt his heart in his throat, hoping that Ae Ri wouldn’t do it - especially not for revenge on his behalf. Watching silently, he waited for the crunch. “Hmmmm, nah.” She quipped, hand relaxing slightly. “Crushing her now would probably st-stop the transfer. And I want it all.” God, was that the only reason she wasn’t going through with her plan? “Ohhhh,” she cooed as a new idea formed. “What if I ate her, puppy?” Paul felt cold. “I b-bet she wouldn’t start digesting until the transfer was done.” Her hand began to open, an even smaller Felicia revealed on the monumental expanse. “I could j – just eat her up. W - wouldn’t it be p-perfect? Consume her empire, consume her l-life, consume her.” Ae Ri bucked again, a third orgasm cresting, waves crashing against the shore. 


Paul didn’t know what to do. Should he scream? Scream to her not to do it? Not to do something so… So insane? He felt powerless, freaking out at the idea of - “You’re totally losing your shit right now, aren’t you, puppy?” His insides unwound, knuckles finally going back to pink. “I’m fucking with you. I’m not gonna eat her.” Sagging against the bars, he breathed a sigh. Creaking skin and clicking bones filled the momentary silence. “I got something way better planned…” Ae Ri chuckled, transitioning from her knees onto her ass, quaking the house.



Groggily, Felicia stirred. This felt like the worst hangover in the world plus a full body workout. Sore and aching all over, she inched her eyes open, the ground in front of her refusing to come into focus as her head pounded. Face down on the ground, she didn’t understand where she was, momentarily forgetting what had just happened. Shift, tilting her head, her heart skipped a beat as she saw something. A foot. A foot that was as long as she was tall. Adrenaline pumped around her body, eyes sharpening so that even details she wouldn’t usually be able to see were visible. 


Craning her head up and up and up, her stomach fell. A redheaded woman that appeared to be 60 feet tall stood with her arms crossed below her bust. Her milky complexion paired with the fiery hair meant Felicia recognised her immediately. This was the ‘toy’ that Ae Ri had added to her collection. The woman that was one of the many that she’d been playing with and torturing for weeks. 


“Guys, I think you’re gonna wanna see this.” Charlotte yelled out, expression grim. 


The surroundings, the miniature city that Felicia had created, began to come alive with movement - her collection coming out of hiding to see what had just been deposited in their realm. With each new face, the dread mounting in her chest grew heavier…

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12582