From Akenu with Love by SerialKillerStatus
Summary: A young man's experience of being abducted by an extraterrestrial race of giant humanoids.
Categories: Entrapment, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Sci-Fi, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 6392 Read: 11740 Published: December 06 2022 Updated: December 10 2022

1. Prologue by SerialKillerStatus

2. Abduction (Beginning of Part 1) by SerialKillerStatus

3. Getting Acquainted by SerialKillerStatus

4. Dinner by SerialKillerStatus

5. A Relaxing Morning by SerialKillerStatus

6. Jimmy the Beautician by SerialKillerStatus

7. Arrival (End of Part 1) by SerialKillerStatus

Prologue by SerialKillerStatus

DISCLAIMER: THIS DOCUMENT IS TO BE VIEWED ONLY BY AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL.

Date: 4/12/2019

Author: (((((((((((

Described below is an interview conducted with Mitchell Sanchez, aged 26. Subject lives alone in a small house on the outskirts of Morville, Ohio. He is about 5'10" and weighs 160 pounds. He has short brown hair and works construction.

Subject contacted the police on the morning of 4/5/2019. Upon being taken into questioning, subject gave the bizarre testimony transcribed below. Most strikingly, subject refers to another man who could possibly be local college student James Lawson, who went missing that same night.

Mr. Sanchez has, as of now, not been diagnosed with any mental illnesses.

Testimony

)))))))))) : Mr. Sanchez, could you tell me exactly what happened last night?

Sanchez: Yes sir.

Subject is shaky, and appears to be somewhat shy.

Sanchez: At about two o'clock, a loud noise from outside my window woke me up. It sounded like a tornado or a train or something. There was a pulsating light. A blue, green, white kind of light, it made me dizzy. I stumbled out onto my back porch to investigate, which is when things got really bad. The light and noise were bad enough inside, but when I stepped out, everything intensified tenfold. I fell onto the ground on all fours, gasping and wheezing. All my senses were overwhelmed and I began to lose consciousness.

)))))))))) : And what happened next?

Sanchez: I'm not really sure. I felt wind around my entire body like I was in the eye of a hurricane. When I regained lucidity, I was, uh, I was...

)))))))))) : Please, go on.

Sanchez: Yes sir. When I came to, I was naked and lying on a cold steel surface.

Subject begins quivering.

Sanchez: I was inside of some kind of massive domed room. It was so huge I had trouble taking it all in. The whole thing was covered in all sorts of knobs and buttons and gizmos. Like something out of an episode of Star Trek.

)))))))))) : And were you alone?

Sanchez: No. To my side on the table was another man. He was young, white, about college aged. Black hair.

[Note: This matches photographs and descriptions of the missing James Lawson]

)))))))))) : And it was just the two of you?

Sanchez: No, and this is when things get really strange. Looking down at us were two women. Two giant women. Like skyscrapers to us.

))))))))))  stares at subject in silence for a few moments, confused.

)))))))))) : Please go on.

Sanchez: Well like I said before, there were two of them. One was blonde headed and white looking, the other had black hair and looked more Mexican or Hispanic. Now, I don't want to sound like a weirdo, but they were very attractive women. Almost too attractive. Their faces looked so perfectly constructed that they seemed artificial. The only thing strange about them was their ears. They were kind of pointed at the end. Kind of like the elves you see in movies and stuff, but to a lesser extent. They were wearing robes that reminded me of the Romans or something, but more colorful, like those old dresses from east Asia.

)))))))))) : And what did they do?

Sanchez: When I woke up, they were talking to each other in some sort of foreign language. It sounded like some sort of Russian or Japanese or Spanish. They had beautiful voices, but their size made them very intimidating. The Mexican looking one reached out and picked me up in her hand. Her hand was very soft and had a pleasant smell. It made me feel comforted despite my vulnerability. She held me up to her chest and kept speaking to her partner, who was doing the same thing with the other man. After discussing things for a while, the blonde placed the other man back on the table while her partner carried me across the room. Her huge size allowed her to cover massive distance in mere steps. She placed me into a little glass thingy and pressed a few buttons. The machine started making noises and I felt that same turbulence as when I was first abducted.

)))))))))) : And then?

Sanchez: I woke up naked on a suburban street. It was late at night and no one was out, thank god. One of the trash cans by the road had a blanked hanging out. I took it and wrapped myself. After walking around for a while, I figured out where I was and managed to get home safely.

)))))))))) : And then you went to bed, then contacted law enforcement, correct?

Sanchez: Yes sir:

)))))))))) : Thank you for you time Mr. Sanchez.

END OF DOCUMENT

End Notes:
This is only the prologue. Expect more soon, though I can't guarantee anything within a specific time frame. As always, thank you for reading. 
Abduction (Beginning of Part 1) by SerialKillerStatus

James laid naked upon the steel table, paralyzed by fear under the giants' cold stare. Last he had known, he was up late cramming for a chemistry exam. These all-nighters weren't rare, nor was passing out from exhaustion during them. But instead of being greeted by his desk upon waking, James' eyes and were assaulted by an armada of flashing lights and beeps.

The two giants averted their gazes from James and the other man (who James didn't even realize was there) to speak among themselves.

"J'aku satum xanje tabitilis." (We only need one.)

Indaju said. The black haired Pulunju thought about her fair skinned friend's comment.

"Lak, aku kulemilis kustum: kamu sunjxajdum baxasilis." (Yeah, I think you're right.)

Pulunju and Indaju looked down again at the two men.

The two began discussing which of the two to take, and which to leave behind. Of course, the two men were thoroughly helpless in understanding the alien language. They reached out and each grabbed one of their captives. 

"J'aku kajximis kustum lakili: nemenili satum kum bulu xitama." (Let's take the black haired one.)

Indaju said while looking down at the quivering Jimmy. She felt for him, a bit, seeing how afraid he was. However, nothing was going to stop her and her buddy's little research project. The two had a great interest in intelligent lifeforms. On Akenu, humans were known of, but not extensively. Indaju and Pulunju had desperately wanted to take one home with them to get a better idea of how they behave, but the enormous distance between Akenu and Earth made the voyage expensive and difficult. However, Indaju was a skilled pilot, and Pulunju had an almost encyclopedic knowledge of biology and anthropology, which made them perfect for this sort of expedition. 

"Lak, isu pule kumela etimis. Aku aljum mudusilik. (Yeah, he's cuter. I'll return the other one.)

Pulunju turned around, walked over to the return capsule, and put the little man inside. After pressing a few buttons, he was sent back to where he came from.

Pulunju skipped back over to Indaju's open palm, where James lay.

"Haha! Isu kumelunja etimis!" (Haha! He's so cute!)

Pulunju stretched out her index finger, lightly rubbing James on his exposed belly. He flinched, but there wasn't much he could do to resist. The giant's red manicured nail was sharp, and hurt somewhat, though James was certainly in no position to do anything about it.

"J'aku kajximis kustum lakili: pegili isum a'xatu segula." (We should move him somewhere safe.)

Indaju said, closing her hand slightly to stop the little man from jumping out.

"Pulilit kustum" (Use this.)

Pulunju pulled on her necklace, revealing a small clear cube on the end, which was concealed beneath her blue and yellow robe.

"Kustu pulesimis xasa." (Seems good.)

Pulunju opened the door to the little box, and Indaju gently picked Jimmy up with her fingertips. She placed him into the cube, which then latched shut.

Punlunju tucked her necklace back into her robe. Jimmy was now concealed in complete darkness against the giant's warm cleavage. He couldn't see much, though he could still smell her from the breathing holes in his cage. Her scent was very nice, much like she was wearing perfume. This helped to ease his nerves somewhat, though not nearly as much as he'd like.

The two aliens turned their spacecraft around to return to their home planet of Akenu.

Thus began Jimmy's new life as the pet of two giant alien girls.

Getting Acquainted by SerialKillerStatus
Author's Notes:


The trip from Akenu to Earth took about a week and the return was likely to be the same. With Indaju at the helm, Pulunju took up the responsibility of breaking the ice with their new friend.

Pulunju sat down at the same table that Jimmy laid on earlier. She propped her head up against her palm, elbow on the table, while she dangled her cage necklace in front of her face with her other hand. Indaju couldn't look, as she had to operate the vehicle.

Jimmy's initial rush of adrenaline had largely worn off, though he was far from mentally sound. He felt sick being thrown around inside the little clear cage, not to mention the confusion of all this. Pulunju was staring at him like a zoo animal with her hazel eyes, tapping her long red nail on the exterior of his cage to see his reaction. She didn't mean any cruelty, really. She simply wasn't aware of the effect she had on the little human.

Pulunju moved her arm upwards, dangling the cage directly in front of her eye. This scared the living shit out of poor Jimmy, who yelped and jumped backwards, bumping his head against the enclosure. Pulunju sat the cage down on the table and started chuckling at the little man's reaction.

"Aletilit kestum, Pulunju. Kamu tak xosilis kustum: kamu isum nasalilis." (Stop that, Pulunju. You don't want to hurt him.)

"Xaxa, aku isum tak nasalilik!" (Haha, I'm not gonna hurt him!)

Pulunju leaned back in her chair and kicked her feet up on the table, not far from where Jimmy's cage lay. Upon landing, her heels caused the table to shake. It wasn't anything to her, but it sure made little Jimmy fall on his ass. He got to his feet and looked outside the left wall of his enclosure. He saw Pulunju's massive feet right outside, each one taller than him. He wasn't even sure if he'd reach her toes if he stood right before them.

Jimmy stood and started at the giant lady's feet and lower legs. They were the same tanned brown color as the rest of her. She was wearing a sort of wooden sandal, similar to something the Japanese might wear to a summer festival. She played with her shoes, wriggling her toes to and fro, slapping the hard interior of the sandal against her fleshy sole, which was a slightly lighter color than the rest of her body. Her toes were a touch long, and the nails extended a bit. They were painted red, like her fingers. The smell crept into Jimmy's clear prison. It wasn't a particularly bad smell, but it certainly wasn't from any sort of perfume.

"Pulunju! Pegilit i'fusum kami e'miju! Isu tak xosimis i'fusum takxarumam kami njumili." (Pulunju! Move your feet off the table! He doesn't want to smell your stinking feet.)

"Xej!" (Hey!)

Pulunju's scoweled, hands behind her head.

"I'fusu aki takxaruma tak etimis!" (My feet don't stink!)

"Xa! Kestu kandanu xasa etimis." (Ha! That's a good joke.)

"Xo sunje? J'aku kaximis kustum fejkili: sukum isu kulemimis. (Oh really? Let's see what he thinks.)

Pulunju kicked her sandals onto the table and moved her feet over to the cage. She placed her soles on both sides, gripping the top with her toes. She lifted her legs up to look inside the cage, now being held in between her big meaty soles. Her feet covered some of the airholes, but not all. Jimmy could now smell Pulunju's feet much more strongly, and his vision was blocked on two of the four sides.

"Jadi, takbesalamu, j'isu takxaruma etimis ka?" (So little one, do they stink?)

Jimmy could tell she was speaking to him, but he had no idea what she was saying. Indaju sighed.

"Pulunju, kamu bitanili kustum: isu tak kapasimis kamum uletili." (Pulunju, you know he can't understand you.)

"Lak, kamu sunjxajdum baxasilis. Seres apa jisulu jomelimik j'aku kum isu?" (Yeah, you're right. How are we gonna communicate with him?)

"J'aku kapasimis a'isu Baxasum Negali senjalili. Nemenilit mejtimum kustam." (We can teach him Baxasu Negali. Take this tablet.)

Indaju pointed to the chair next to her. There was an iPad looking device lying there.

Pulunju carefully placed the cage back on the table with her feet, put her sandals back on, and got up to get the tablet. She clicked through some menus, before popping out the stand on the case out. She propped up the tablet in front of Jimmy's cage and turned up the volume.

The tablet began playing videos designed to teach the language of Baxasu Negali to foreigners.

Jimmy was an emotional wreck inside his cage. Within the span of a few hours, he'd gone from a normal, loner college student, to an abductee, the study project of two extraterrestrials. Whose language he was now having to learn.

And he thought high school Spanish was bad.

Dinner by SerialKillerStatus

Jimmy sat in his cage, with nothing to do but watch the videos presented to him. At first they were hard to make heads or tails of. It seemed like a bunch of random footage with a narrator repeating unknown words over them. But before long, Jimmy started to pick up on things a bit, and even started to enjoy himself. Anything to take his mind off things was much appreciated.

Pulunju had left the little man be, and was off preparing food for the three of them. They had been traveling for about half a day, and still had plenty of area left to traverse.

"Bespelkibusu kika etimis~!" (Dinner's ready!)

Pulunju's cheerful voice wafted across the room.

"Tob, aku pegalatum takpegilik." (Alright, I'll park the vehicle.)

Indaju landed the spacecraft on a nearby uninhabited planet. She got up, stretched, and walked over to the table where Jimmy's cage lay, wooden sandals clopping on the floor. She grabbed two fold out chairs from under the table, and placed one on each side of the table. She paused the instructional videos and moved the tablet from the table. Jimmy's lessons would have to continue tomorrow.

Pulunju carried a large try over from the cooking station to the table, whistling an unfamiliar tune. On it there was two bowls of rice-looking stuff, and two plates with some kind of steak. Pulunju moved Jimmy's cage over to the edge of the table and placed the tray in the center, distributing the food between her and Indaju.

"Ux, aku lapaluuuuunja etimis!" (Ugh, I'm soooo hungry!)

Pulunju said while rubbing her growling stomach.

"Lak, aku jug." (Yeah, me too.)

The two sat down on opposite sides of the table. Indaju reached out for Jimmy's cage and opened the door.

"Datimit, takbesalamu." (Come on out, little guy.)

Jimmy stepped out of his prison slowly, feeling the cold steel table beneath his bare feet. A change of scenery was much appreciated, but it's hard not to be scared when the ceiling and walls are miles away from you. Indaju cut a very small piece out of her "steak," and placed it at the feet of little Jimmy.

"J'aku kajximis kustum fejkili: si isu isum sukilis." (Let's see what he thinks of it.)

Jimmy looked at the chunk of meat before him, then turned his gaze to Indaju. She looked down at him with a soft, inviting, motherly smile. It made Jimmy feel somewhat at ease. That is, until he looked over at Pulunju and her goofy grin.

Jimmy picked up the meat with both hands and took a bite. It was good. Really good. It tasted like a mix of beef and pork, but at the same time it didn't really taste like either.

Jimmy's eyes lit up upon tasting it, which was noticed by the two ladies.

"Isu isum sukilis! Isu isum sukilis!" (He likes it! He likes it!)

Pulunju said, almost jumping out of her seat in excitement. She scooped up some of the rice and dumped a pile in front of Jimmy, which was half as tall as him.

"Xaxa, Pulunju, kamu kustum bitanilis: isu tak kapasimis kestum makanilis tute!" (Haha, Pulunju, you know he can't eat all that!)

The two titans laughed and continued onto their meal. Jimmy meanwhile slowly ate his meat and mountain of rice, which were both very good. However, due to his small size, it didn't take a lot for him to get full. Once he'd gotten his fill, he sat Indian style on the table, watching the two giants eat and chat. He could make out the odd word here and there: planet, I, you, spaceship, food; but comprehending full phrases was a bit above his level.

Jimmy was fascinated watching the two eat. Pulunju ate more ferociously, while Indaju was more calm and gentile. Jimmy watched the two ladies cut pieces out of their steaks, pieces that were almost as large as him, and throw them in their mouths, chewing and swallowing them within seconds. It made him painfully aware of his vulnerability. If they wanted, either of these monsters could toss him in their mouths and get rid of him in mere seconds, and there was absolutely nothing he could do to stop them.

Jimmy decided to think about other things.

Pulunju finished her meal, stretched, and let out a loud, unladylike belch. This elicited a laugh from her friend. Pulunju sighed and rubbed her belly.

"Sut, kestum xasa etimim." (Damn, that was good.)

"Lak, isu etimim. Dank." (Yeah, it was. Thanks.)

The two ladies sat in silence for a moment, enjoying the feeling of a full belly after a long day. After this brief meditation, Pulunju snapped her eyes open and looked at little Jimmy. 

"Dan kilu, palatu denja." (And now, the final course.)

Pulunju's eyes, which normally had a warm, youthful character, were now cold as ice. She looked at Jimmy the way one looks an imminently dead cockroach. She reached out her hand, pinching the little man between her index finger and thumb. She held him in front of her face, licking her lips slowly and seductively.

Pulunju cocked her head back and lifted her hand over her head, opening her mouth wide. She began flapping her tongue and chomping her white, straight teeth together as she lowered Jimmy towards her gaping maw.

In that moment, Jimmy learned the true meaning of fear. His life flashed before his eyes, and he was unable to move, yell or do anything. He was at the same moment terrified and oddly at peace. As he got closer, he could smell the ghost of the meal on her breath. 

Suddenly, Indaju smacked Pulunju on the arm, causing her to lower Jimmy back to the table.

"Aletimit!" (Stop that!)

"Xaxa, pulacidimit Indaju, aku xajne kandanimis!" (Haha, calm down Indaju, I'm just joking!)

"Isu tak uletili kestum." (He doesn't understand that.)

Indaju picked Jimmy up and placed him in her open palm. She held him up to her chest, away from Pulunju. She lightly rubbed his hair with her index finger to try to calm him down. It worked a bit, but Jimmy was still shook, to put it extremely lightly. She got up from the table, still holding Jimmy, and started to clean the place up with her other hand. Meanwhile, Pulunju started getting ready for bed. She left to change into her pajamas, leaving the other two alone. Indaju smiled at Jimmy.

"Maf. En i'foju, temanu aki tak uletilis sukum isu lakilis." (Sorry. Sometimes my friend doesn't understand what she's doing.)

Jimmy couldn't understand her words, but he could at least tell that Indaju was being kind to him, and was much less scary than the other one.

"Dank." (Thanks.)

Jimmy responded in a weak voice.

Indaju's blue eyes lit up, surprised that Jimmy had began speaking. She placed him back on the table and went into the changing room with Pulunju. The two came out wearing pajamas and slippers.

Pulunju had a sad look on her face, presumably from a scolding by Indaju. The two didn't speak to one another as they pulled out their cots from the wall.

Indaju walked back over to the table where Jimmy stood and picked him up. She walked back over to her bed and removed her feet from her slippers. She bent down, and placed little Jimmy inside one. It was very soft, and would make an excellent bed for him for the time being. The combination of exhaustion and comfort made Jimmy fall asleep within moments. Soon after Indaju shut off the lights, and the two titans also drifted off to sleep. 


A Relaxing Morning by SerialKillerStatus

Indaju awoke eight or so hours after falling asleep. She took her routine very seriously, and always made sure she got enough sleep, but last night's argument with Pulunju had left her in a poor humor. As a result, she didn't get as sound a night of sleep as she would have liked.

Indaju thoughtlessly stumbled out of bed and flicked on the lights. She looked over to see her friend snoring and murmuring, one leg hanging off the bed. Indaju chuckled to herself. No matter how much they argued, the two couldn't stay mad at one another for very long.

The air conditioning was on, and the room was pretty chilly. Indaju's pajama's kept most of her body warm, but her bare feet started to get uncomfortable under the cold floor. She walked back to her bed and slid her feet into her slippers.

Of course, Jimmy had completely left her mind. Upon entering the slipper, Inadju's pedicured toes envoloped Jimmy, waking him up instantly. He couldn't see much, but after his mind cleared, he realized quickly what was happening. He thought of a way to let Indaju know what was going on, but nothing seemed possible. His movement was restricted too heavily by Indaju's toes for him to do much of anything but play the waiting game.

Indaju sighed a sigh of relief feeling the soft fur of the slippers on her feet, wriggling her toes inside. She could feel something under the toes of her left foot, but figured that it was nothing more than a tuft of loose fur, not worth investigating. If anything, she liked how it felt to play with.

Now she could begin her relaxing morning, before having to take the helm again. She started to walk over towards a machine across the room used to prepare a tea-like drink.

Jimmy, meanwhile, was being made sick by the turbulence of being thrown up and down with each of Indaju's steps. The toes that entombed his body were cold initially, but that soon changed. With each passing moment, the temperature inside the slipper began to increase, causing both Jimmy, and Indaju's toes, to sweat. The smell was strong, though not necessarily unpleasant.

Jimmy felt himself being lifted up and slammed down at the rhythm of Indaju's gait, like a kind of twisted carnival ride. Indaju's toes kept a tight enough grip on Jimmy to stop him from being flung out of the slipper. All he could hear was the slapping noise of the sole against Indaju's heel.

The walk lasted only seconds, but for poor Jimmy, those were some more rough seconds.

Upon arriving near the machine, Jimmy was granted temporary rest. Indaju only took a few steps while preparing her drink. It wasn't long, though, before she started walking again, grabbing her drink and tablet, and sitting down at the table. Indaju began reading a book on the tablet and enjoying her drink, blissfully unaware of what was going on inside her shoe.

Jimmy was beginning to have trouble breathing inside his muggy prison. While reading, Indaju began lightly squeezing him with her toes, and action she likely had no conscious knowledge of.

Around an hour passed before Pulunju crawled out of bed, yawning and scratching her belly. Indaju acknowledged her, but didn't turn her attention away from her book.

"Uxajju, Unikeku." (Good morning, sleepyhead.)

Pulunju returned with a long yawn. She put on her slippers and walked over to the drink maker to fix a drink of her own. She then sat down at the table opposite of Indaju. She found it hard to look into her friend's eyes, still feeling guilty.

"Maf... aku kojbilis kustum: kamu akum tak taksenangilis made den kustu: sukum aku lakilim." (Sorry... I hope you're not still mad at me for what I did.)

Indaju looked up from her book at Pulunju, who was making puppy dog eyes and fiddling with her lands in her lap. Indaju couldn't feign anger at her adorable companion and let loose a chuckle.

Jimmy could hear the vibrations from Indaju's voice, but that was about it.

"Pulunju, aku kamum tak taksenangilis. Tapi aku kajximis pule titija." (Pulunju, I'm not mad. But you have to be more considerate.)

Pulunju looked down at her thighs.

"Dank..." (Thanks...)

"Xej, kamu xosilis algum xavejam ka?" (Hey, wanna hear something neat?)

"Lak." (Yeah.)

"Isu baxasimim." (He spoke.)

Pulunju's eyes lit up.

"Sunje?!" (Really?!)

"Lak. 'Dank.' Isu baxasilim 'dank.'" (Yep. 'Thanks.' He said 'thanks.')

"Kestu xasunja etimis! Aku xosimis isum fejkili! Isu etimis mane?" (That's great! I wanna see him! Where is he?)

"Pjes... aku kulemimis kustum: isu etimi-" (Well... I think he wa-)

It hit her. Her slipper. She left him in her slipper. The slipper she was wearing right now.

Indaju's eyes opened wide, as if she'd just remembered that she left the oven on back home.

"Indaju?"

Indaju immediately lifted her calf over her thigh, slowly pulling her slipper off.

Free at last.

Indaju gently tilted the slipper over the table, and little Jimmy tumbled out, gasping for air, face reddened, and covered in both his and unaware tormentress's sweat.

"Indjau, apu karalju?!" (Indaju, what the fuck?!)

Indaju covered her gaping mouth with her hand.

"Mafunju! Aku tak bitanimim!" (I'm so sorry! I didn't know!)

Ferocious laughter erupted from Pulunju, while Indaju only held her head in her hands in shame.

Jimmy harbored no resentment towards either of them. He was simply happy to be able to breathe again, and happy that he'd made it this far, against all odds.

Jimmy the Beautician by SerialKillerStatus

The next few days came and went without much fanfare. Jimmy spent most of his time watching the instructional videos. They were boring, but he was slowly picking up the language, and could make out bits and pieces of Inaju and Pulunju's conversations. He was still sleeping in Indaju's slipper, though thankfully she'd not repeated her mistake.

Interestingly, there seemed to be no sort of shower or bath on the aircraft, and the two titans never washed themselves. Despite this, they didn't get dirty or start to smell bad. Jimmy figured that this was part of their biology. But he was all too human, and was starting to get nasty after a few days without showering. Indaju and Pulunju countered this by letting him bathe himself in a rice bowl filled with soapy water.

Indaju could do little more than pilot the spacecraft, landing occasionally to take a break, or to eat and then sleep. Pulunju spent her time cleaning, preparing food, chatting with Indaju, and playing with Jimmy. As of yet, Jimmy hadn't mustered the courage to begin speaking with her, but he was going to have to start practicing the language if he ever wanted to be able to communicate.

They had made it about half way back to Akenu.

"Hnnnng, isu kumelunja etimis!" (Hnnng, he's so cute!)

Pulunju said, sitting at the table with Jimmy, holding her cheeks with her palms, elbows on the table. She was making kissy faces at him, which made it difficult to focus on the videos.

Pulunju was bored. She'd cleaned every corner of the spacecraft, and it was too early to start dinner. She started whistling and tapping her long nails against the table.

As if poor Jimmy needed more distractions!

Pulunju noticed that the blood red paint on her fingernails had mostly come off, and it was about time to prepare a fresh coat. She got up and went over to Indaju's cockpit. She began opening drawers looking for the polish.

"Apum kamu menkilis?" (What are you looking for?)

"Difilkatum. Kamu isum fejkilim?" (The nail polish. Have you seen it?)

"Lak." (Yeah.)

Indaju reached down and pulled out a drawer next to her calf. In it were an assortment of nail polishes, each labeled in an exotic script.

"Dank!" (Thanks!)

Pulunju grabbed the red one, her personal favorite, and walked back over to the table. She grabbed a napkin and laid it under her hand to stop any polish from getting on the furniture, lest Inadju strike the fear of god into her. She pulled out the brush and began painting her index finger. Jimmy's nostrils were hit like a truck by the strong chemical smell.

Pulunju kept humming and painting her nails, when an Idea struck her.

"Xej!" (Hey!)

Pulunju whistled at Jimmy. He turned around from his video to see her smiling face. She put the brush back into the bottle and beckoned Jimmy over with her finger. He got up and walked over to her.

Pulunju laid her hand back on the table, and handed Jimmy the brush. To him, holding this brush was like a normal sized person holding a broom.

Pulunju pointed down at her hand lying on the table and made a back and forth motion with her finger, trying to tell Jimmy what to do. He understood, and gave her a nod. Jimmy took the brush over to Pulunju's hand and began carefully painting her long nails with the red paint. Due to his size, he could paint precisely, without getting any on the surrounding skin. Painting Pulunju's nails was strangely enjoyable, with an almost meditative quality to it. Jimmy figured that this was why people bought those adult coloring books.

Pulunju smiled at Jimmy and gave him a thumbs up with her other hand. Jimmy couldn't help but return a smile of his own, one of his first in days. He then moved onto the next finger, then the next, and then the other hand. When he was all done, Pulunju raised her hands to her face, admiring her little friend's work and blowing on them.

She looked again at Jimmy. She pointed down at the ground and cocked her head to the side. Jimmy didn't realize what she meant at first, but then it dawned on him, and he nodded. Pulunju kicked off her sandals, and plucked Jimmy up, along with the napkins and paint. She placed him on the ground in front of her, then the napkin, on which she placed her feet. She brought her knees and feet together, folding her hands in her lap. She watched with a smile as her little pal pedicured her toes.

When he finished, he took a step back admiring his work. Pulunju began to wriggle her toes in excitement seeing the perfect paint job on her toes. It was at least as good as what a professional would do, perhaps even better. She picked jimmy up along with the polish and napkin, and slid her sandals back on. She put the little man back on the table.

"Dank besale! Kamu xasunjam sigutum lakilim!" (Thank you so much! You did such a good job!)

"Dank... kestu... etimim... tanusa. (Thanks... that... was... fun.)

Pulunju's eye lit up upon hearing Jimmy speak Baxasu Negali for the first time. She brought her face down, level with the little man and blew him a comically exaggerated kiss. The two laughed.

"Kestu pulesimis: i'kamu dalsimis xase." (Seems like you two are getting along well.)

Chirped Indaju from the cockpit, a smile forming at the corners of her lips.

***

Later that evening, the triumvirate sat at the table enjoying another of Pulunju's meals. Little Jimmy didn't speak, deciding instead to listen to the giants' jovial chit-chat.

"Xej Indaju, fejkilit kustum!" (Hey Indaju, look at this!)

Pulunju flashed her freshly painted nails to Indaju.

"Isu i'kestum en xatu aki!" (He painted them for me!)

"Pulunju! Isu xambu kami tak etimis!" (Pulunju! He isn't your slave!)

Pulunju made a face at her friend.

"Xej, isu isum sukilim! Sunje?" (Hey, he liked it! Isn't that right?)

Pulunju and Indaju looked down at Jimmy for his approval. The little man nodded.

"Kamu xosilis kustum ka: isu i'difilum kami katilis?" (Do you want him to do yours?)

Indaju looked down at her hands. They could use a fresher coat, she supposed.

After dinner, Pulunju went over to the polish drawer.

"Bilu ka?" (Blue?)

"Lak" (Yeah.)

Pulunju brought the sky blue bottle of polish over to the table, placed down a napkin for Indaju's hands, and handed little Jimmy the brush. He got to work, carefully touching up Indaju's manicure.

When he was finished, Indaju held her hands in front of her face, admiring the impeccable job.

"Uau, j'isu fejkimis xasunja!" (Wow, they look so good!)

"Sunje ka? Isu kapasimis i'digitum kami jug!" (I know right? He can do your toes too!)

Pulunju demonstrated by removing her left foot from her sandal, lifting up her leg, and flexing her toes to show off her fancy new pedicure. The idea brought back to Indaju painfully embarrassing memories of the slipper incident from the other day.

"A-Aku tak kulemin-" (I-I don't think-)

Before Indaju could finish, Pulunju had jumped up, plucking up Jimmy and the brush and the napkin. She went to place them down by Indaju's feet, but was stopped.

"Sut Pulunju, tak letakilis isum en lantaju!" (Jesus Pulunju, don't put him on the floor!")

Indaju removed her feet from her sandals and placed them against the edge of the table, gripping it with her toes. Pulunju lowered Jimmy and his brush in front of Indaju's toes, the same toes that a few days earlier put him through the roughest morning of his life.

Indaju cringed on the inside thinking about it, but suppressed her shame and tried to enjoy herself. She was getting a great free pedicure, can't really argue with that.

Jimmy painted her toes blue with speed and efficiency. Indaju thought it was adorable watching the little man pretty up her feet, and she kind of liked how he tickled her toes as he grabbed them for balance. She thought of how nice a foot massage would be, but decided not to push her luck.

Jimmy finished, and Indaju planted her heels on the table next to Jimmy, ankles crossed. She flexed and wriggled her toes, mesmerized by the perfect coat of paint upon her nails.

"Uau... dankunj!" (Wow... thank you so much!)

Jimmy responded by plating a light kiss on the arch of Indaju's foot, which was maybe a head taller than him. This caused all three to burst out laughing.

Jimmy wasn't sure if it was Stockholm syndrome, or something else, but he couldn't deny the bond he was begging to form with these two.

***

Later that night, before bed, Pulunju approached Jimmy holding her hands behind her back. The smile on her face gave it away that she was hiding something. She brought her arms in front of her, presenting to Jimmy his present.

She'd made a little green robe for him along with a pair of matching wooden sandals. She placed them on the table in front of the little man, her face urging him to try it on.

It was a good effort, though not perfect. The shoes were a bit small and the robe a bit big. But being naked all the time got old, so Jimmy welcomed a change of pace.

"Dank!" (Thanks!)

The three went off to sleep, one more day down in their expedition.

Arrival (End of Part 1) by SerialKillerStatus
Author's Notes:


Upon finishing her drink, Indaju sat down inside the cockpit. Today was the big day. If Inaju's calculations were correct, the spacecraft was due to arrive on Akenu five hours from now.

Jimmy had completed the Baxasu Negali video course. While he wasn't a fluent speaker by any means, he was good enough. All he could do now was practice, which he tried to do often, though his shyness made it difficult.

Pulunju spent the day pacing around the spaceship, wooden sandals clacking. It got on Indaju's nerves, but she figured it was worth putting up with for a few hours. Pulunju kept pressing her face up against the glass, looking at all the familiar planets.

Jimmy was bathing himself in a rice bowl in the kitchen. He wasn't really dirty enough to warrant a bath; he just thought they were relaxing. When he was finished, Pulunju picked up his bowl and gently poured the water in the sink.

"J'aku gate en Akenu etimis, Simju!" (We're almost on Akenu, Jimmy!)

Jimmy couldn't help but cringe everytime they mispronounced his name, but he was certainly excited. He was about to become the first human being (that he knew of) to set foot on an alien planet, far away in the universe. Fantasies ran back and forth through his mind of what it might look like. The planet, the plants, the animals. He wondered about Pulunju and Indaju's species. What were they like? Were there males? Jimmy didn't quite posses the language chops to discuss this with the two of them, but he figured he get his answers in due time.

Pulunju kept looking out the window impatiently, like a child on a long car ride. She began to doze off, but drowsiness was tossed to the side when she saw Akenu off in the distance.

"Simju, Simju, fejkimit!" (Jimmy, Jimmy, look!)

She ran over to the table, almost tripping herself, and snatched up little Jimmy. She ran back to the window and held him up towards it. She pointed at an orange and blue planet off in the distance, tapping on the glass.

"Fejkimit, Simju, Isu Akenu etimis! Isu inda tak etimis ka?" (Look, Jimmy, it's Akenu! Isn't it beautiful?)

"Lak..." (Yeah...)

Jimmy stared at the little dot, which was slowly growing larger and larger as Indaju's spacecraft approached. Eventually it became large enough for Jimmy to make out landmasses, islands and continents on the surface, surrounded by water. The continents were an orange color, and the water a light blue.

"Pulunju, safunilis i'kasisum kami." (Pulunju, gather your things.)

"Lak!" (Okay!)

Indaju put little Jimmy back on the table and began packing up what she'd taken for the journey, which was mostly cooking stuff and some food.

"Xase, j'aku edu etimis." (Alright guys, we're here.)

Indaju began lowering the spacecraft, until it landed, lying completely still. She stood up, streched, and looked over at her friend, who was standing in front of the entryway, holding the handle of her rolling suitcase with one hand, and little Jimmy with the other.

Indaju walked over to the entryway, pressing a few buttons. The door slowly started to lower. Jimmy was sitting Indian style on Indaju's palm, almost shaking with anticipation. He felt a cool stream of wind blow into the aircraft, along with natural sunlight for the first time in a week.

The door lowered completely. Jimmy stared, mouth agape at the huge field Indaju had landed on. It was covered as far as the eye could see in orange brown grass, and the sky was a soft pink. He could smell the vegetation, which smelt very similar to plants back on Earth.

A tear fell from Jimmy's eye as he marveled at the sight. He was ready to embrace his new life in a new world head on.

End Notes:

Welp, that's all for part 1! I plan to begin part 2 soon, but I can't really be sure when I'll start working on it. I hope you are all enjoying reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it. As always, I would love a rating/review of the story thus far, positive or negative! Good night, and thank you all so much for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12565