The Day She'll Never Forget by Toxenisfun
Summary: It's their special day, Jackie and Marleigh's wedding day! After years of dating and going steady, the two have decided to tie the knot once and for all! But, there's an individual who would rather see the couple separated than together.
Categories: Vore, Giantess, Adventure, Couples, Mouth Play, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: This Micro World
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 21066 Read: 12401 Published: November 04 2022 Updated: August 02 2023

1. Prologue by Toxenisfun

2. A Day to Remember by Toxenisfun

3. Missing Bride! by Toxenisfun

4. Old Rivals by Toxenisfun

5. Family Ties by Toxenisfun

6. Execution Day by Toxenisfun

Prologue by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
This is the one project I've been planning out since last year and hopefully it is worth the wait! If you didn't know or realize, Taking the 'Bus' with everyone's favorite mixed size couple of Jackie and Marleigh actually takes place in the same world (the Microverse) as some of the other stories I've done. The main one we're going to focus on with this story is Double Trouble. The sweet, sensual feelings of TTB mixed with the rough and erotic beats of Double Trouble sounds better than the combo of PB and J!

After much time together, Jackie and Marleigh are finally getting married! Everyone is invited and welcome to join in on the festivities...all except one girl who just might ruin everything the couple has ever done.
“This is a beautiful night, isn’t it?” Marleigh inhaled deeply and exhaled quietly, trying to keep her nerves in check while she held the small black box in her hand while she looked at the tiny girl sitting close to her on the table. On the very top of the city, overlooking everything as the top slowly spun around giving each diner a great view of the city. Marleigh looked down at the black box, opened it slightly to see the glistening ring band she kept inside. After almost three years of dating, it felt right that she finally popped the question to the tiny Jackie that she was so in love with. Disguised as another date night, the small girl had no idea. Though she did worry it might’ve been obvious given the extravagant service and her booking the most exclusive and expensive room that gave them pretty much the most privacy the couple could ask for.

“Yeah, amazing sunset too. All the way up here. Even getting the best seat in the restaurant to only us? You think that was a little much for a little dinner date, Mar?” Jackie’s tiny voice was like music to Marleigh’s ears while she dazed off into the sunset, her silver sparkling dress shining bright as the sun's rays reflected off the tiny mirror like tiny shards of glass. Easily Marleigh’s favorite and she insisted on the small girl wearing it tonight for that exact reason. “Hey, are we doing anything else after this or are we just gonna head home?”

“What, you got a hot date waiting for you?” Marleigh leaned in, poking Jackie’s side which resulted in a giggle from her. “I mean, we can do whatever you want tonight.” Marleigh held the ring box tight in her hand while making idle conversation, attempting to find the right time to ask her. She’d always imagined Jackie asking her, considering it was her who asked her out the first time but after Marleigh knew she was getting nervous, she decided to do it. And it was nerve racking even for the normally confident redhead. Finding the right time, doing it at the right place, making sure there weren't any distractions away from her grand question. She could only imagine how much of a difficult time the tiny girl would have doing this considering just how stressed she was.

“You think after this, we could stop by that ice cream shop down the highway? I’m really craving that Mexican Vanilla right about now.” Jackie leaned back in her chair, rubbing her stomach from the meal they’d just had. She was used to being spoiled by her but not like this. Yes this was just a ‘normal date night’ for them but things felt off, in a good way. The way Marleigh looked down at her hand every few minutes during dinner surprised her considering the fact they had the unspoken rule of whoever looked at their phone first had to pay. “Mar, is everything alright with you? You’ve been pretty…nervous since dinner came. Is there something I should know?” Jackie giggled to herself while she watched Marleigh squirm in her seat.

“No, I mean maybe. I was going to maybe save this when the right moment came up but J, can I ask you something important?”

“Marleigh, you can ask me whatever, you know that. What’d you want to ask?” Jackie leaned in forward casually twirling her hair as she looked at the redhead she managed to snag. It didn’t take much from Jackie to get Marleigh blushing and this was one of things she loved about her. From her goofy and overall playful demeanor to the way she stuck with Marleigh no matter what, it made things easier when things might’ve been at their worst.

“Jackie, I need to know one thing and you can say no if you want to but if you do I might actually cry…” Marleigh left her seat and bent down on one knee, bringing out the black box she had in her hand for so long out, popping it open and taking the ring band out for Jackie to see. “Jacqueline Sierra Connors, I am so madly in love with you. I don’t see myself going anywhere without you by my side. You make my heart burst with joy every morning I see you and I can’t imagine without you there at my side…” Marleigh sniffled and wiped her nose on her sleeve, trying to keep her tears of joy inside. “Jackie, will you do me the honor of marrying me?” Marleigh smiled, holding out the ring band in one hand. The ring band was ceremonial for most micros that were marrying, their fingers were too small for traditional rings so a simple solution was made. The micros rings would act more like belts than anything, something that would be close to the receiver and the one they were about to marry.

Jackie was in shock as she looked at the wedding band, the shining silver was perfect in the sunset. She covered her mouth as tears of joy began to slide down her face, causing black streaks from her now ruined mascara to follow along the tears. Never did she think she’d even get asked to be married yet here Marleigh was, someone who was hundreds of times bigger than her proposing to the tiny girl. Emotions flared and shook while she walked to the edge of the table, getting a great look at the wedding band. “Mar…you’re serious? You want to marry me? This isn’t some cruel joke, is it?” Jackie slowly managed to get words out through the tears.

“Of course I’m serious J. You’re my everything and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don’t want to be just girlfriends anymore, I want to be something more. Now, would you do me the honor of taking the first steps to being Ms. Sanders together?”

“Yes! Yes, a million times yes!” Jackie bursted out through the tears, her smile almost too much to bear. She ran up to the ring band to look at it. Solid silver with her birthstone dotted all over, the brilliant red rubies shining and reflecting the sunlight everywhere it touched. “I don’t even know what to say anymore, Mar. I’m speechless. Can I try it on?” Marleigh nodded, bringing it above Jackie’s body and slowly bringing it down to fit on her waist where it stopped right before it could fall off. “Wow, it fits like a glove. How’d you know what size I was?”

“Just gonna say you’re a pretty deep sleeper. I really thought I was going to wake you up but I’m glad I didn’t, it would've been pretty awkward trying to explain it.” Jackie, through the tears still falling down her face, looked up at the giant human with some slight confusion but still smiled anyway. “Are you still in the mood for ice cream? Now that you brought it up, I could go for some too. Anything my little girl wants, that’s what she gets.” Jackie ran up to Marleigh’s finger, embracing it with her full body, holding it tighter than she’d ever done before. The small girl still couldn't believe this was happening to her, something so joyous and heartfelt seemed like it was only possible in her wildest fantasies but yet, here she was on her road to marry the love of her life. She couldn’t wait for the wedding, it was going to be the best time of her life and she wanted to savor each and every moment possible.
End Notes:
That's the short prologue of it, more to come soon!
A Day to Remember by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
It’s the happiest day of their lives and things are looking like nothing can go wrong. Both Jackie and Marleigh’s family are here, their best friends and more guests are here to see the ceremony of the Golden Couple but there’s a sinister player biding their time to strike.
Jackie looked deep into the mirror as her older sister, Britney styled her hair. The big day had finally come for the micro girl and she was beyond excited. Dawning the absolute best dress she could get her hands on, it was hard not to just burst into tears as she looked at her sister through the mirror. Her oldest sister was meticulous with her sister's hair as she carefully styled the bride's hair to her exact desire. This was almost months in advance meaning everything was chosen ahead of time, including Jackie’s hair which was curled up and now sported a small stripe of light blue added in to the side. In most micro cultures, a stripe of blue in the bride's hair was a good luck charm and the couple needed all the luck they could get with the added pressure of trying to please their families.

“I just wanted to say…thanks for coming. It means a lot, especially after what happened before with Marleigh. I know it wasn’t easy.” Jackie looked down as she thought about that terrible and dreadful afternoon. Marleigh’s birthday that year wasn’t a good one for the micros in New Mannorock nor exactly a memorable one for Jackie. Some were traumatized after Marleigh threatened to bring down the heavens in defense of her girlfriend. That was the day Jackie’s life with her parents shifted for the worst. It became radio silence for almost two whole years before Jackie made the first move to invite her whole family over to the celebration. “I know I probably will never make it up to them for doing that to them.”

“Jackie, it took a lot of convincing to bring mom and dad here. The things they said about you and your big human bride. They weren’t exactly pretty but since you are the first one of us to get married, they felt that had to go. Although mom wasn’t exactly happy about it.” Britney turned her sister around in the chair as she looked at her. She was happy for Jackie that she found ‘the one’ but had reservations on who her choice was. Years of their parents telling them all to avoid humans like the plague, Jackie had to be the defiant one. “I’m happy for you, just wish you-”

“Picked someone else? You don’t know how many times I tried before Marleigh came along. I know you’re scared of her but she’s compassionate, sweet and loving. Trust me Brit, once you talk to her, you’ll figure out why I’m so obsessed with her.” Jackie stood up as she looked at her sister who was uneasy about this. “Britney, I promise she’ll keep me safe.”

“Jackie, you know what she did to us. That day shook every household in New Mannorrock to it’s very core. She’s still a human and we’re still micros. She could turn on you at any minute.” Jackie’s face shot up as shock filled every corner of her body. “Jackie, I’m your sister. I care about you and worry for you. If she tried it once, she could try it again.”

“That day was probably the worst day we’ve ever had. You know, we try not to talk about that too much. I can’t say how sorry I am to mom, dad and all of you for doing that. I swear I just wanted to introduce you all to her. Look Britney, she’s not like that at all. I can take you to go talk to her if you want.” Jackie stood up from her chair as she brought her sister up to her as well. Britney had an uneasy look on her face as her sister began to rush out the door.

————————-

“No, we can’t, Auntie Genie will have to wait until after the ceremony to get pictures. We’ll be busy.” Marleigh said as she put her hands on her temples as she tried to calm herself down. It was a very special day but also a very stressful one. Being up since five in the morning had taken its toll on the soon to be bride even though she tried to remain as calm as she could. Even though her mother was making that more and more challenging.

“Fine, you and…her will have to talk to her about it.” Her mother got close as she dismissed all the bridesmaids besides her oldest daughter, Alyssa. “Out of everyone on the planet, you had to pick that one? A micro? I still liked that other girl you saw for a few months. You know, after she broke up with you.” Marleigh’s mother was always critical of their relationship, especially after they broke up for several months. In that time, she formulated her own theories on the ‘why’ it happened. Though Marleigh hadn’t told her what happened, she ‘figured’ it thinking that Jackie walked out on Marleigh on her birthday out of the blue. Marleigh never had the nerve to tell her otherwise, even on her wedding day.

“Mom! That psycho broke my heart. Not that you’d care.” Marleigh stood up as she desperately wanted to kick her mom out of the room or the wedding all together but stayed silent as she backed down sheepishly. “Why don’t you yell at some of the waiters, mom. I’m sure they’re messing something up that you can be mad at them for.” Marleigh sat back down in her chair as she covered her face, trying to keep it together. She heard heels clicking against the ground as her mom left the room as she felt a pair of hands on her shoulder. “Why does she hate her so much?”

“Mar, I don’t know.” Alyssa turned her sister around as she held her close. “I know you don’t want to be mean but you don’t have to have her here if you don’t want to. She’s our mom, yes but she’s still…”

“A bit looney. I know. I just don’t have the heart to tell her to shut it sometimes. I need to.” Marleigh sat back in her chair as she put her head on the table out of shear stress. “Aly, I’ll call you when I’m ready. I just need a minute to myself.”

“Yeah, sure Mar. Take as long as you need. It’s your day.” Alyssa rubbed her sisters back as she headed out the door. Closing it, she soon saw two micros walking on the wall way that was almost at chest level for her. Raising an eyebrow, Alyssa noticed the brilliant dress one of them had on. It was familiar, just like her sister's dress. Bending down a bit, she saw the familiar face that was Jackie with a new friend. “If it isn’t the tiny bride to be. What can I do for you?”

Jackie held her sister's hand as she was squeezing it as tight as she possibly could. She had to admit, Alyssa wasn’t the most friendly and welcoming to the micros that interacted with her. Even to this day, Jackie was still intimidated by Alyssa though it was offset when she brought the couple back together. “Britney, this is Alyssa, Marleigh’s sister. She can be a bit scary but she’s not threatening at all.”

“Relax girly, I won’t hurt either of you. My sister would kill me if you got hurt today of all days. But tomorrow?” Alyssa brought her hand down behind the sisters as Britney cowardly hid behind her sister who didn’t even seem phased by this. “Wow, Jackie. Not even a single flinch. I’m impressed. But your friend needs some work.” By this time, Jackie could feel her sister trying to escape with the only thing blocking her great escape was Alyssa’s hand.

“This is my sister, Britney. I wanted her to meet the girl I’m going to marry. Seemed appropriate.” Jackie saw Alyssa bring her hand down and away from blocking the hallway to instead holding it out in front of the two girls. “Come on Britney.” Jackie tried to walk forward with her sister but was held back as she was planted on the ground in fear. “Brit? It’ll be fine. That was just Alyssa playing around. She’s not going to hurt us. I promise you’ll be fine.” Jackie looked at her older sister as she was paralyzed with fear. She could feel her heartbeat in her hand as she held it, Britney wasn’t acting, she was terrified. “Brit? You alright? She’s not going to hurt us, I promise.”

“I’m sorry Jackie, I-I can’t. Maybe after the ceremony.” Britney let go of her sister’s hand as she ran off the way they came, leaving Jackie and Alyssa alone as they both watched her head back to Jackie’s dressing room on the other side of the building.

“Is she good, J? I didn’t scare her too much did I?” Alyssa did feel bad about making Britney run away scared, she really just wanted to scare her a little in a playful way. It was only now that she realized how much she might’ve over done it.

“I think she’ll be fine. I’ll talk to her before everything. It’s not your fault, Alyssa.” Jackie looked up at the giant human who she was once afraid of, terrified to even be around but yet now she saw Alyssa as nothing more than a feisty cuddle bear. It was great to see Marleigh’s kindness rub off a bit on her sister. “Right now, I think I need to talk to her for a bit. See how she’s doing.” The small girl climbed on to Alyssa’s gloved hand as she got comfortable for the very short walk. “Thanks Aly. Without you, I don’t think we’d ever gotten back together. This whole thing probably could’ve never happened if it wasn’t for you and I can’t thank you enough for that.”

“You’re acting like Chelsea would’ve kept you forever. Though she does want to ask Marleigh if she can borrow you for the day because apparently you did such a great job that night.” Alyssa knocked on the door then turned her attention back to Jackie who was blushing and trying her hardest to hide her face.

“She said if I did a good enough job, she’d take me to see her again. That’s when you showed up. I mean, maybe if Marleigh’s ok with it. I’m hers after all.” Jackie smiled a bit as she heard the door swing open, revealing Marleigh in her stunning white dress that just made Jackie squeal with excitement. “Mar!”

“Hey, love-bug. Didn’t expect to see you for a couple more hours.” Marleigh instantly welcomed her fiancé into her hands as just wanted to plant kisses on her tiny body as she just held Jackie in her hands. The only thing that stopped her was that dress that was extremely expensive to make for the small girl. It was almost an exact copy of Marleigh’s dress with some noticeable differences between the two. “Alyssa, always bringing us together. Thank you.” Marleigh smiled as she gave her sister a smile as she sealed the door behind her, looking down at the girl she was set to marry. “You know what they say, Jackie. We shouldn’t be seeing each other until we’re walking down the aisle. It’s bad luck.”

“I know but I just couldn’t help myself. Plus I wanted you to get to know my sister. But she…” Jackie was set down on the makeup table, still trailing on with the conversation. “She got nervous. I’m lucky they even showed up, I guess I shouldn’t expect them to be on board right out of the gate.” Marleigh put her head down on the space nearby as she looked at her darling micro with fascination.

“Considering all the things I did, I’m shocked they came too but don’t let that distract you from today. It’s our special day, Jackie.” Marleigh reached over and started massaging Jackie’s back as she calmed down a bit. “While you’re here, did you want to get some time in before it starts?” Marleigh winked, pulling her high heel shoe off her nylon clad foot from underneath the table and brought it up to the table with a confident smile as she watched her tiny fiancé fight the urges that compelled her. “Really Jackie? You haven’t even smelled it yet.” Marleigh teased Jackie as she brought the white heel closer to her.

“Mar, not on our wedding day. You know I can’t, not with all this makeup. Britney and Joanna have been up since five to get right.” Jackie’s urge to go absolutely wild with Marleigh’s heel grew with every passing second. The longer she stared at the massive shoe that was in front of her, the more she just wanted to dive inside and lick every area that Marleigh’s feet had touched. But she tried her best to remain under control, something that was getting increasingly harder as time went on. “Can’t we do this after we’re married? Please?”

“Fine. Spoiling all my fun, won’t even give it one kiss.” Although Jackie was a master at puppy dog eyes and getting what she wanted, Marleigh was also starting to get better at it too. It helped with situations like this, especially when her feet were involved.

“Fine, just one kiss. Then after we can go wild with the things we want to do.” Marleigh brought the heel closer to her tiny lover and set the toe of the shoe in front of her. Jackie puckered up as she kissed the shoe, doing her best not to smear her kiss too much. Pulling off the shoe, Jackie left behind a distinct red lipstick on the otherwise crystal clear white surface. “You’re going to wipe it off, right? Can’t have that in the wedding photos. Right?”

“Mhmm, I was thinking of keeping it as a little reminder of who I’m marrying. Plus if anyone asks, I can tell them it was your cute little lips.” Marleigh watched as Jackie pouted jokingly as she brought her head close to her fiancé and soon to be wife. “Jackie, you are the most special person in my life. Before we get married, I want you to know something. I really didn’t think we were going to work out. When we first started dating, I mean. I had my mom in the back of my head telling me that this wasn’t going to work, that it was just a fling. But now look at us. I know it’s been difficult with me being big and you being so small, but I have never been more happy than when I’m with you.” Jackie’s heart melted with every word Marleigh was saying, taking it all in as she thought of something to say to her. But she was drawing a blank. She had her vows but they both wanted to keep them a secret for when they actually said them to each other.


“I really hope that wasn’t your vows you just said. I’m still impressed.” Jackie took a seat on the table as she just stared at the massive beauty she had scored. “I am the luckiest little micro to ever walk this massive Earth. And the happiest.”

Marleigh opened her lips to speak but noticed the time on the clock, with less than an hour till the ceremony started, they both had things to do to get ready. “I’d love to chat all day but you still have things you need to do and so do I.” Marleigh picked up Jackie’s small and delicate body as she carried her over to the door. “I can’t wait to have you all by myself tonight. I might make you ride my tongue naked tonight.” Marleigh whispered into Jackie’s ear which caused the small girl to get blush red as she looked up at her. She opened the door slightly to let the small girl out of the room and onto the platform. “I’ll see you in a bit, I love you.”

“I love you more!” Jackie watched as the door slowly sealed shut as she headed back over to her dressing room on the other side of the building, holding her chest as she did so. She was filled with as much joy and happiness as her tiny heart could handle as she practically skipped back to the dressing room, though she didn’t manage to get far as a massive, cinnamon colored hand blocked her path. The hand had easily broken through the very cheaply made barriers preventing such a thing from happening. Jackie had gone from on top of the world to being absolutely terrified in what seemed like a flash. The small girl had fallen to the ground as she stared up at the human who had done this. It wasn’t anyone she knew but something about this massive woman just screamed out one word.

Death.

“Don’t be scared yet, little insect. The fun is just beginning.” The woman soon wrapped her fingers around the tiny, screaming bride as she headed away from the scene with almost no one noticing. A smile crept to her face as she stuffed Jackie in her purse, sealing it behind her with a metal zipper. No way out, Jackie was trapped inside this strange and mysterious woman’s purse. She had no way of calling for help as she had left her phone sitting on her makeup table. She couldn’t even scream out for help as this purse was the perfect micro prison, almost as if it was designed for this very purpose.

“Meet me in the room, I got that little bitch. She’s all your baby girl.”
End Notes:
Who took Jackie and for what purpose? I guess you'll have to wait for the next chapter. This story is on a schedule, albeit, manual so the next chapter will go live next Friday (11/11) around the same time as this went live. Hope to see you then!
Missing Bride! by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
Who took Jackie? And for what purpose? How will Marleigh react thinking Jackie left her alone at the altar? All those questions and more are answered here!
What seemed like hours later, Jackie was dumped unceremoniously onto a table along with the other items that were also kept captive in the purse. She groaned as she tried her best to stand, only getting so far as to get one knee up. The fall had taken more out of her then she had thought it had, already she was exhausted and she still had no idea who had taken her or even why. Panting, Jackie used all of her strength to sit down, taking it all in as she looked around. She heard footsteps all around her but just saw pitch blackness surrounding her. That was when she was truly getting scared. Jackie just wanted to scream out for help, cry or beg to be released but she remained silent out of fear of what whoever did this would do to her. Suddenly, there was a voice in the room.

“She’s here, babe. She’s all ours.” The voice was malicious and cold as she spoke around the small girl. She wasn’t alone as she heard another pair of footsteps begin circling around her. She was caught in something she had no business in and had some good ideas of where she was. It was all over the news, strings of micro abductions had become more and more prevalent. Their biggest fear had become a reality and now there was nothing she could do to get out of this mess.

“Finally, the real fun begins. Thank you, my dear.” That voice. Though it had been years since they’d seen each other, Jackie had not forgotten that terrible sounding voice one bit. It brought back flashes of fear and terror with Jackie trying to keep calm, there was nothing she could do to stop them from doing whatever they wanted to her. “Be a dear and get your ’friends’ ready for some fun. I’ll warm up our guest so she’s not all alone.” It was worse than anything the small woman would have imagined and there was nothing she could do to stop anything from happening next.

“K-Kali?” Jackie began to back away slowly as her vision adjusted to the light around her. She now got a full detailed view of her capturer. Not much had changed in Kali’s appearance and if it was anyone else, Jackie wouldn’t have thought anything about her being so dark and twisted but with Kali, it seemed she’d gotten quite darker since the last time they’d seen each other. It was getting close to two years since that fateful day and to Jackie, it still felt like yesterday. Those memories still haunted her, sometimes she’d have nightmares with Kali trying to get to her, only barely escaping her when she woke up. And now this terror of a woman had somehow managed to find her once more, and to make it worse, on the most important day of her life. “Yo-You’re here?” Jackie’s words were shaken as she continued to crawl back as Kali simply smirked down at her.

“Yeah, pipsqueak. I’m here and this time, I’m not only going to have my fun but also make sure I finish the job. Marleigh won’t save you, Carissa won’t save you. No one is coming to help you this time.” Kali brought her hands close to the tiny bride, closing her in from all sides as Kali inched her way forward. “You’re all mine to have fun with.”

“Ours. We agreed we’d split having fun with her. Or did you already forget?” The other woman, Candis, soon butted in as she also brought her hand over to where Jackie was, easily snatching her off the table as she continued to talk to Kali. “You told me that I would take this one fucking micro out of billions of these things and we’d get to share her. And if she’s into feet like you told me…” Candis then plucked Jackie off the table as two evil smiles began to form on each of their lips which shook Jackie to the very core. Never in her life had she felt such dread and terror as she did now that she not only had Kali who was already a menace to her but this new girl, Candis who she could just sense was bad news for the micro bride. Jackie wanted to beg to be freed, that she’d promise to not tell anyone what had happened but knew that would just excite the two. Jackie knew she’d have to fight these two in a different way if she wanted to escape and get back to her waiting fiancé.

“Trust me, Candyland. This little bitch goes wild for feet. Let’s show her the shoes you brought over, shall we?” Kali then quickly took possession of Jackie’s squirming body as the little one tried to fight Kali’s intrusive fingers but like before, it was like fighting against a freight train. It was impossible. Jackie squirmed as hard as she could to escape but Kali kept her in a tight grip, eventually going to the point of almost breaking her in half from the pressure. “So here’s how it’s going to go, little bitch. Since you love feet so much, we brought you a surprise. Candis, bring ‘em over.” Jackie looked over to her right as Kali smiled, her evilness oozing out from every pour out of her body. Begging began to resurface as a method of getting out of this as she watched Candis bend over and grab a red thing from off the ground to bring it over to them. She could barely see what it was in the dimly lit room but knew it had the distinct look of something familiar. The closer it came, the more familiar it looked until she finally realized what it was. A shoe, a dark red sneaker that had seen better days. Dirt, grime and sweat showed obvious signs of being present and Jackie instantly knew what they wanted from her or more specifically where they were planning on dropping her.

Jackie instantly started coughing and screaming as the stench from the shoe started to reach her. A terrible mixture of long standing sweat and grime hit Jackie’s tiny nose like a freight train. When Marleigh would pretend to drop Jackie into one of her own running shoes, it still didn’t smell this bad even after Marleigh had just taken it off after a run. But even when she was fighting the disgusting smell, her body was working against her as her nose started to drip blood, exactly what the pair wanted out of her.

“See? Told you she had a thing for feet.” Kali said as she looked at Jackie who was fighting it with all her might but it was useless. “Since you like the stench so much, why don’t you get more acquainted with it?” Kali’s calloused words hit Jackie’s ears as soon as she felt her fingers vanish from her shoulders, sending Jackie into a free fall down towards the opening of the red sneaker. Jackie’s tiny screams were heard by the pair but only resulted in laughter from Kali and a simple smirk from Candis. As soon as she went beyond the veil of the shoe, Jackie’s screams were no longer heard by the couple as they looked inside, both trying their best not to inhale the noxious fumes seeping out of the shoe. “A couple minutes should be good for her. She’ll marinate in there and the real fun starts.”

“Just hope she doesn’t die in there. Not many of those things live after smelling those shoes but I guess Miss Kali knows all.” Candis sat down on Kali’s lap and gave her a small peck on the cheek, wrapping her arms around Kali’s neck as she leaned in close. “Out of all the micros in the world, why this one? I’m all for killing random micros but we don’t hunt specific ones down. Or at least, we haven’t before.”

“This one ruined everything I had. Ruined my life, my relationship. All because the little bitch couldn’t take the fucking hint. I don’t just want to kill her, I want her to suffer like I did. Like she made me suffer.” Kali was cold and callous with her words as she looked at the red shoe sitting on the floor, thinking about putting it on right now and just flat out stepping on Jackie till she was nothing but a flat mess of blood and viscera, unrecognizable for all to see. But, Kali really wanted to drag this out as long as she possibly could and only stopping when she felt it was enough torture. Then and only then would she end Jackie’s miserable existence on her own terms. “I want her to die only when I want her to. And doing it on her very own wedding day? That’s just icing on the fucking cake.”

“I love it when you talk evil, girl. Just don’t go too far without me. I want to make her suffer too. If this is the one who made my beautiful girl cry, fuck yeah I want to watch her suffer.”

================

Meanwhile back at the altar, Marleigh was devastated when she heard the news. One moment she was standing at the altar, waiting for her tiny fiancé to be escorted down the aisle by Carissa but when the news came, Marleigh’s heart was shattered. All she could do to avoid looking at everyone who was waiting to watch the two lovebirds get married was head to the back rooms, hands in her face as she sat down in any chair she could find. Silently, she cried as she began to have thoughts of Jackie getting cold feet, thinking that they shouldn’t be together as a married couple. But after all the chances Jackie had to change her mind about their relationship and it wouldn’t be like her to just walk out on years of friendship and love. Something was wrong, she could feel it.

“Marleigh? Marleigh, it’s going to be alright.” Alyssa was the first to meet up with her sister as she was struggling to keep from breaking down. “Mar, it’s going to be ok, we’ll find her and bring her back.”

“Please, the little girl probably got cold feet. She couldn’t handle what my daughter gave her. All of them, ungrateful.” Marleigh groaned verbally, the rest of the families had decided to follow her into the private room, including her and Jackie’s own family. Although she desperately wanted everyone to be quiet while she tried to process this event, everyone just kept talking all at once, not giving Marleigh the peace and quiet she desperately needed. Namely her own mother who took yet another opportunity to rag on Jackie’s height.

“If it wasn’t for your daughter, mine wouldn’t be missing!” A tiny but ear piercing voice rang out as Marleigh’s mother looked down and around to see the micro family that was berating her. “Your daughter took mine! I know she did! That face is the face of a devious human, she probably threw her in the trash!” Marleigh looked up from her tears to see Jackie’s parents both screaming at the top of their lungs. She wanted to step in to defend herself but soon another voice came back to drown the two distraught parents.

“Enough! Both of you.” It was Alyssa who easily shut both of the arguing parents as she stepped in between them, though it wasn’t hard considering. Alyssa bent over to the micros first, seeing them both back up and hug each other out of safety, terrified of what this girl was going to do to them. As far as they knew, she looked just like the girl that not only terrorized their community but now was under suspicion of taking their daughter. “You two shouldn’t be arguing with them. Your daughter is missing and the only person you can blame is the one girl who loved her more than anything?” Alyssa’s words made Frank and Felicia quiet down as they headed back to the micro area of the room, leaving her to deal with the next trouble maker.

Her own mother.

“And you. All you’ve done since you found out about this has been complaining and now your daughter, my sister is heartbroken because the love of her life is missing. And all you can do is blame her for what? Dating who she wants? You know, you don’t have to be here if all you’re going to do is bitch and moan, mom.” Alyssa’s words stunned even Marleigh who looked up more from her tears as she looked up. For the first time, her mother was silent as she left the room, leaving just the sisters, Carissa along with Amy but on the micro balcony was Jackie’s own sister, Britney who was out of view from the human women watching on as they tried to console the grieving bride.

“Marleigh, we’ll find her. I promise.” Carissa bent over as she saw tears rolling down her cheeks, ruining the makeup they spent hours working on before the wedding started. “Wherever she is, we’ll find her and bring her back and we’ll get this thing back on track.” Britney watched from high above as the giant humans discussed her sister’s whereabouts with peak curiosity. Although she was the oldest daughter among their family, Britney still had to listen to what her parents had to say like the rest of her siblings. Even moments after the wedding was supposed to start with no sign of Jackie, they were already making assumptions and spreading it around their family that Marleigh had taken her away. But Britney had her suspicions that this wasn’t Marleigh’s doing. Marleigh, as far as she could see, was genuine in her tears, her acting, her broken heart. It was real.

“Guess humans do have hearts.”
End Notes:
With this one, it's setting up the action for later on, and don't worry, there will be action to be seen! I didn't bring Candis and Kali back for nothing!
Old Rivals by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
With Jackie in the clutches of Kali and Candis, she is forced to watch her fellow micros be picked off one by one to further add to her torment.
Jackie screamed as she woke up, hearing a distinct voice all around her. The toxic smell hit her nose like a truck as she came to, feeling hands over body as she backed up, and adjusted to the light around her. Jackie saw one figure who was the same size as her, another micro. She’d hoped this was her rescue but she was wrong. As the other micro came into the light, she saw cuts, scars and bruises all over her body. She was bruised beyond measure and this just scared the tiny bride even more. “Who are you? Where are we?” Jackie shook in fear as she covered her nose, the smell burning her nostril as she used her dress as a way to cover her face, shielding herself from the toxic and noxious gasses that resided in the shoe prison she was now trapped in. Cowering in fear and stepping back as the figure came closer to her, she expected this to be the grim reaper, coming to take her away after Kali and her accomplice had killed her. But no such reaper came for the small bride. Though still scared and nerves high, a micro hand came into the light, calming her down while the bride was still on high alert.

“You don’t have to be afraid, I’m not going to hurt you. I’m your friend.” The mystery micro woman put her hand on Jackie’s shoulder, the dirt from being trapped in Candis’ shoe rubbed off on the scared bride who was disgusted by this and quickly tried to rub the gross, black substance off of her once clean body. Still covering her nose from the stench that surrounded her, Jackie looked at this mystery woman with confusion as she sat down in the dirt covered insole of the shoe like nothing was wrong with the situation she found herself in. How could a micro just like Jackie act like being thrown in a shoe this gross and sweat filled. “I guess I’m here to welcome you to the rest of your life. I’m Gwen, I’ve been trapped here as long as I can remember. Must be quite the important micro if they sent you down here already. Still new, fresh from the world.” Gwen finally looked at Jackie’s attire and immediately felt heart broken for the terrified girl still in her wedding dress. She saw how she used the bottom of her cream colored dress as cover and comfort. Kneeling down close to the scared bride, Gwen could only try to console the grieving bride. “Those monsters took you on today of all days? I’m sorry.”

Jackie just broke down crying in front of Gwen as she looked at her wedding dress that was once a bright and gorgeous white but now it had all the dirt and sweat that was mixed in the fabric of the insole. “This was supposed to be our special day! But she had to ruin it. Why? What did I do to deserve this?” She pounded her head with her hands as salty tears rolled down her cheeks. Gritting her teeth, she just wanted this day to be something special but no, she was trapped in a heavily used running shoe, thrown in here like a piece of lint. Yes she’d been in Marleigh’s running shoes before to give them a nice polish and make them feel fresh but never had she been in such a prison that made it seem like it was never ending suffering. The stench that filled this shoe was almost deadly to the small girl.

“It’s what they’ve been doing to all of us for as long as I’ve been under them. I was on my way home to see my own sweetheart and then boom I woke up like you did. I saw them do horrible things to every single one of us until that Kali girl saw me. She didn’t rip me in half or just swallow me like I thought she would. No, she kept me alive for…this. Because look at me.” Jackie, through her tears, finally looked at Gwen’s face. It shocked her how much they actually looked alike. Almost as if they were cloned in a lab and separated out to explore the world. “I look like you. And that did something to upset her. She kept me alive, barely. The two know a scary amount of ways they can end us. And just as many ways to keep me barely alive.”

“How long have you been like this? When did they take you?”

“Too long. I lost track after the first month. It gets difficult to keep track of time when you’re a servant to these two.” Gwen touched Jackie’s porcelain face as she finally felt a friendly face. “It’s good to see a friendly face again. I might have an idea of what they have in store for us. And it’s not good.”

“Is there any way we can escape? You know, get back to our lives?”

“I don’t know any micro who has ever escaped their clutches before. Once they see a micro they want, there’s no stopping them. They kill anyone who even thinks of escape. There was an attempted escape some time ago and…and…they didn’t even make it past her bedroom door. In one swift stomp, dozens of lives just gone. You think you’ve seen evil but I promise, those two are so much worse than anything you’ve seen.”

-----------------------------------

“So what were you thinking of doing with this one special micro, anyway? Stomp her till she’s nothing but a black stain on the bottom of your foot? Or something worse to her? You think my methods are excessive, you should see what my mother does to these things.” Candis sat on one of the queen size beds, lounging around as she tossed an unfortunate micro up in the air over and over like he was a bouncy ball. She continued to keep throwing him up high in the air only to catch him to give a few seconds to orient himself before she did it all again. “One time, I saw her blend a couple of them into one of her pre workout smoothies. She said it helps with her workout, she doesn't like them wiggling around while she’s doing it. I mean, you know how I feel about getting rid of the little fuckers.”

Candis paused as she tossed the micro man into the air one last time but she didn’t catch him with her hands like before. Instead she slightly angled the trajectory of the man to land in the exact spot she wanted him to land: her mouth. Opening her jaws wide enough for the micro to see exactly where he was heading, she loved seeing the fear and dread the man had on his tiny face even if it was just for a split second before he landed onto her awaiting and moist mouth. Landing with a splash of saliva, the micro didn’t have much time to process what was about to happen to him before Candis sealed her lips shut, sending him down her throat with little to no effort. “Whole, nothing is better than swallowing them alive. You really want to make the bitch suffer? Like really? Swallow her.”

Kali leaned back in the chair by the window as she looked at her girlfriend with fascination. When they first met back at Run-Offs, she never saw Candis as such a ferocious hunter for the micros they interacted with on a daily basis. She always saw Candis as the sweet girl that would go out of her way to ensure no harm came to the micros they worked around, it was only after the breakup that she began to actually see Candis’ tricks for herself. It all made sense when it came to the disappearances of the regulars they used to have. “I originally wanted to stomp her to bits, make it look like an accident but I never got the chance to. You think swallowing her is better?”

“You want to get revenge on her, don’t you?” Kali nodded in the chair while she watched Candis stand up from the bed to kneel in front of her, putting one hand on her throat and the other on her stomach. “Imagine the fear she’ll have as she’s sliding down your throat. Your muscles constrict her useless body until it’s on the verge of popping and then…” Candis brought her hand down beyond Kali’s breasts until it reached her stomach. “Boom. For the next hour and a half, she’ll be in the worst pain she could possibly imagine. That skimpy dress she has on? It’ll be the first to go and then nothing but searing pain for the next few hours. All the while we’re enjoying our night, celebrating. We can even invite my sister and that idiot girlfriend of hers.”

“The redhead that’s too stupid to look down at her food every time she’s with you two? That one? What’s her name? Gabby, Giuliana, Gloria?” Kali grabbed hold of Candis' hand as she locked eyes with her. This wouldn’t have been possible at all without her knowledge on how to trap micros, and what to do with them. If she hadn’t gone to her, she would’ve done the weak thing and apologized to the couple that ruined her life. Candis only fueled her hatred for the tiny girl that she hadn’t gotten a chance to finish off until now. Kali no longer saw the micros she served as people or friends but as snacks, insoles or just playthings. The once sweet girl died the day Jackie walked into her life in the apartment she and Marleigh called home.

“Gillian? I’m shocked she hasn’t wondered why we mess with her food so much. Her shoes too. Every chance we get, we stick two unfortunate micros in her sneakers and offer to go on a run with her. The idiot still has no idea.” Candis dropped her head on Kali’s soft and supple thighs as she looked up at her. “That bitch Marleigh doesn’t know who she lost, you’re so fucking perfect.” Candis closed her eyes while she got comfortable, not noticing the twitch in Kali’s left eye twitched tremendously until she was able to get control of it once more. It was Kali’s secret that she still loved Marleigh and held her urges every time her name was besmirched in any way that wasn’t positive. Any time Candis or her younger sister made fun of Marleigh, it caused Kali’s eye to twitch but only for a split second making it hard to see. But not impossible to be noticed. Given enough time being around one another, Jocelyn had noticed this and attempted to call her out on it but was dismissed by Candis who just told her to not lie about Kali, once more saving her from being exposed. But time was ticking for the brunette as it was bound to be found out one way or another.

“Hey, you think they’re done marinating in there? Don’t want to kill the little bitch before I- I mean we get our fun in.” Kali ushered Candis to the bright red shoe and she reluctantly agreed as she headed over to the night stand where not only the shoe was but also the jar of more micros that were

“Alright, I think she’s been in there long enough. I think it’s time for the real fun to start.” Candis’ booming voice hit both girls like a truck as the shadow grabbed both of them, bringing them out of the disgusting work shoe and into the bright light of the room they were in. Gwen and Jackie were in the soft and gentle palm of the most insane woman they both had the displeasure of meeting, Candis. Gwen had seen personally what both of them were capable of and knew they weren’t ones to spare micros, especially when they had their sights set on them. “I guess I forgot about you, little bitch. Now that I see them together, I can see why you wanted to keep this one for so long, Kali. It’s like they’re twins!” Candis brought the two scared micros closer to eye level for a much more in depth look at the two. Her massive eyes examined the two of them as they both went to each other for comfort. “I do think we’ve had our fun with this one enough, haven’t we? Shouldn’t we get rid of it since we have the original?”


Kali walked over to the mirror of the hotel room and looked into it deeply, listening to what Candis was saying with great intrigue. Why should they continue to feed and keep this imposter safe if they have the real thing in the palm of their hands? Kali was completely focused on making this a memorable and enjoyable experience for the two of them while at the same time, making the tiny bride wish she skipped her own wedding day. Every night since Candis took her in after she had her life ruined, Kali had been planning this day and when she saw on the news that the couple were set to get married, she knew she had to intervene. For so long, she’d been waiting for this moment. To enact her revenge on the micro that had ruined her life. “Bring the little bitch over here. The bride, not the imposter. I want her to see something.” With a devilish smile, Kali turned around to see Candis holding Jackie by her arm high in the air. She thought about just squishing her between the floor and her foot but knew it would be too good for her. Kali wanted her to suffer and getting snuffed out quickly would be far too good for her. “Jackie, the sweet and gracious micro bride. You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for you to come see me again.”

“Kali, you sick and twisted bitch! Let us go! We’re not toys for you and your friend to play around with!” Jackie finally grabbed the confidence to face the girl that gave her endless amounts of nightmares. “Just let us go and we can forget about this whole thing.” However, this small display of confidence wasn’t met with the reaction like she expected. Instead, it was met with laughter as both Kali and Candis took Jackie’s threats as a joke. After hearing thousands of cries for them to release the micros they caught, having Jackie beg them to let her go was down right comedic to the duo.

“You think we haven’t heard those before? To let you go or else? Or else what, squirt? You’re going to give me indigestion?” Kali leaned in close to Jackie, showing off her teeth which were highly reflective surfaces which just showed Jackie where she might be heading if she didn’t figure out a way to get out of this nightmare. “I can swallow you so easily. It won’t even be a fight. It’s just my body doing what it does to food. Whatever I swallow is never seen again. Would you want me to do a demonstration for you?”

“Yes, yes she does.” Candis interjected, bringing Jackie closer to her lover's jaws. No matter how much the tiny and scared bride tried to escape but to no avail. “Get the nice fat and juicy one. He won’t be able to escape. Not with the stuff I’ve been feeding his fatass.” Kali looked over at the jar with the lone micro man who they’d been feeding some sweets the past few weeks and he’d gotten quite plump in doing so. Normally, he would be quite the fit guy but under threat of getting crushed, Jenson did as he was told and ate whatever sweet the girls put in his jar. All by himself, he was nothing but a terrible experiment between them. Going from a medium to a double large in less than a month of being locked in a glass tube, Jenson was ashamed of himself but to stay alive, he did as he was told.

Tipping the jar over, Kali watched as the round micro struggled to even stand up to his feet which just made the sadistic woman grin from ear to ear. She loved this part as the fat micro tried to get up to no avail. Being fed nothing but sweets and oily foods had taken a toll on his body as an experiment to see just how large a micro could get before they burst. The experiment turned from that to something much more cruel. “Get up, pig. Your time has come.” Kali picked him up by the leg while keeping an eye on the one who needed to see this more than anyone here, Jackie who was still frozen in fear from what Kali was about to do. “I want you to watch, little bride. This could be you and I want you to keep that in mind.” Kali brought the plump Micro up to her lips as she extended her tongue out to catch the man begging and pleading for his life.

“Please, don’t drop me in there! I’ll be a good servant, I promise!” Jenson begged Kali, who simply ignored his frail attempts to change her mind. Using all of his strength, he clawed deep into Kali’s fingers only to realize all his muscles had turned to jelly due to lack of use. He could no longer hold himself up any longer than a couple seconds at a time before he would fall into Kali’s deep, dark pit of despair. His fingers began to slip as he tried once more to dig into Kali’s nails only to be left with him falling down into the dark cesspool of her mouth. Jenson screamed while he was in free fall before he landed on the slimy tongue. Scrambling to escape, Jenson got up as quick as his overfed body could take him before Kali inevitably sealed her lips shut. Just before Kali dropped her tongue to fully swallow the overweight micro, she opened her humid mouth directly in front of the bride she wanted to desperately torment. Jackie could only watch in abject horror while she watched the petrified man try to climb his way out of Kali’s putrid mouth to no avail.

“See, little one? This could be you. Covered in my spit, cowering and begging for assistance. Here, why don’t you help him out? Who knows, I might let you get him out.” Kali opened her jaws wide and allowed the frightened man to try to crawl to Jackie who reached her hand out as she did try to save him. No matter how scared she was, Jackie needed to save him from her worst foe. It may not have been the smartest move as one small slip up on her end and both of them are heading down to the dark pit of Kali’s stomach. The clock was ticking and ticking fast as Jackie finally managed to grab hold of his hand right as Kali shut her lips.

“Kali, don’t do this! Please!” Jackie tried her best to hold on to the man beyond Kali’s lips as best she could, she was struggling to keep hold of him. “Just let them go, it’s me you want. Please.” Unfortunately, Jackie’s pleas fell on deaf ears as Kali sucked up the micro man with a slight slurp and then a deep and bellowing gulp, fortunately without taking Jackie along with him. Jackie pulled out her hand out of Kali’s jaws and saw it was empty handed besides it completely covered in spit and food particles too small to be noticed by Kali herself. She wanted to burst out crying but Kali and her cohort weren’t going to give her the chance to mourn the loss of a micro. Jackie fell to her knees looking at her salvia coated hand. She never saw another micro get killed like this before and looking around, it was clear, this wasn’t going to be the last time she saw it today. “Kali….you’re a murderer.”

“You don’t get a murder charge for killing an insect in your home. Why should dealing with pests like you be any different? Hmm?” Candis flicked Jackie from behind, knocking her over, much to both of their pleasure. “You’ve been told you’re just like us, have everything just like us, that you’re equal and deserve all the respect that comes with a human being but I’ll tell you one thing. You and your whole kind to us are nothing but snacks or squishing toys for us. Not friends, no relationships, you barely even deserve the time of day from us.” Candis used her powerful fingers to pin Jackie down by her arms and legs, licking her lips while getting ever closer.

“You may have met Kali and feared her before but now, she’s got some new tricks up her sleeve and she’s with me.” Candis brought her mouth close to the tiny bride who was fighting against her finger traps to no avail. Opening up her jaws, Candis let her hot and steamy breath wash over the scared girl. “If I really wanted to, I would eat you up right now and wash you down with some tequila to celebrate.” Candis sealed her mouth shut and then inhaled deeply while still pinning Jackie down on her palm. “I smell that perfume you’re wearing, like strawberries mixed with vanilla. Delicious.” Candis brought her cute and innocent nose up to Jackie’s body, inhaling all that she wanted from the tiny girl, taking all the slight scents she had on her. It was difficult to not just swallow her whole and end this all right now. But knowing her lover, Kali would be pissed to put it lightly. “You’re lucky you’re not going in my stomach today.” Candis let Jackie go as she stood back up, allowing the tiny bride to attempt to stand up who was quickly picked up by Kali’s fingers, letting out a yelping sound that brought some pleasure to the two tormentors.

“I remembered how much you liked feet after our last meeting, little one. And lucky for you, we’ve made things very special for you. After all, I’d hate to not give you a good time for your wedding day! Here, I hope you enjoy it.” Kali, without a care in the world, tossed Jackie’s tiny body onto the bed where she moaned and groaned from the impact. Jackie might have landed on a soft surface but that didn’t mean she didn’t feel the landing of it. Her arms and legs felt like they were just beaten by heavyweight fighters but she powered on and tried to stand up much to protesting from her body as it cried out for a break which wasn’t happening anytime soon. Not until she either escaped or was killed.

“Ugh, you fucking bitch, when I get out of here-”

“What do you mean ‘when’ twerp? You’re not leaving this place alive. Not while I have a say in things.” Jackie sat up as she watched the two towering giants on either side of the bed with Kali on the left and Candis on the right. She gasped as tried to get away but was quickly brought into the air by one of the girls jumping on the bed without much warning on their end. Jackie went airborne once more for a few seconds as she groaned while landing on the bed once more but this time a pair of socked feet met her and to say they were disgusting would be an understatement. The sole of the socks were absolutely disgusting, outlining her toes, sole and arches, it was both Jackie’s dream and nightmare come to life. She’d always wanted to see Marleigh’s feet show up in her socks to no avail but here was the most evil girl she’d ever met who had the exact thing she was looking for. It broke her heart even more than it already was.

“Kali, be a dear and get my socks off for tiny idiots. I think it’s time for them to have some real fun.” Candis smiled while she watched Kali do as she was asked, removing the white socks from her disgusting feet while dumping more micros near Jackie to fully enjoy the experience of it all. Stink and all. Jackie, even though she enjoyed feet, was coughing up a storm just in the presence of these monsters. Jackie began to tear up from not only the stench around her but the thought that Kali was using the thing her and Marleigh enjoyed against her. Like this was her plan to break the poor girl. “Get to work and if any of you slack off, well I guess we won’t need your services any more and Kali will crush or eat you where you stand. She’ll watch you all close, especially the little bride bitch. We’ll be watching you very closely.” Jackie just wanted to scream out and be done with this life but thinking about Marleigh kept her sane long enough to escape this nightmare. The thought that Marleigh was waiting for her to come back was enough for Jackie to keep on going. Or maybe even the thought that she was coming to her rescue. That gave her hope, no matter how much her wardens tried to keep her down.

“Don’t worry, little Jackie. I’m sure you’ll enjoy this more than the rest. Now, get to it and worship her you fucking bitch. If you even try to escape, I won’t kill you, no that’d be too easy for someone like you. No, I’ll kill someone else, just to show you I’m not kidding around like Carissa and Marleigh might do.” Jackie feverishly watched Kali pluck the man who was right next to her to bring him high in the sky. She wanted to start begging for his life but that was exactly what they wanted from her. To see her break down in a fruitless attempt at saving her fellow micros, only to have her be the last one standing. Broken and ready to accept defeat, Jackie lowered her head while she heard Kali, for once, spare the micro man and bring him back down to the smooth and relaxing silk sheets. Her and her fellow captives headed towards Candis’ disgusting feet, ready for what was to come over the next hours of her feeble life. The stench that filled the air was immense and made some of her fellow micros stumble in their march towards the nasty pair of feet awaiting them. Jackie’s heart was heavy as she approached the heels with tears developed from the stench that surrounded her, like cutting onions. She just put her head down and lifted her arms up to start massaging Candis’ soles. She looked over at the door, half expecting Marleigh to come rescue her again but knew it wouldn’t happen, not when she didn’t even know where she was.

But in Jackie’s sulking, one of the girl's cell phones began to ring, shocking everyone in the room with the surprise of the sudden loud noise. It was Candis’ phone on the nightstand. Leaning over slightly while Kali kept a close eye in case any one decided to make a break for it, she tried to listen in on the conversation Candis was having over the phone.

“Hey Chels, what’s up? No, I haven't heard about that. Why are you asking me?” Candis tried to remain calm as she looked down at the tiny micros at her feet. “Chels, you know how many micros go missing in a day? Too many to count.” Candis’ face soon turned white as she heard the person on the other end speak. Her throat choked up as she tried to think of some way to get out of this. “I don’t know what you’re on about Chels. Me and Kali are having some time away from the world, we don’t have a single micro in sight. Bye.” Candis hung up the phone as she looked at Kali in a somewhat panicked state. This wasn’t supposed to happen, at least not this soon. “Get that fucking bitch in that fucking jar now. We’ll have our fun with the rest but we have to make it fast.” Kali, confused but did as she was told and grabbed Jackie out from the small group they had around Candis’ feet, quickly depositing her into the glass jar, leaving the rest of them at the mercy of the two girls to ‘dispose’ of them.
End Notes:
A twofer? Twice in a row? Yeah, I thought the previous chapter was a little short so I decided to make the executive decision to do another chapter upload. I can't say it'll be the norm going forward with this story but I'll do what my readers would want to see. :)
Family Ties by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
You could call this chapter the ‘calm before the storm’ with more of a focus on what’s going on with the other side of the wedding with the grieving bride and the friends of the brides hatching the plan to get Jackie back to the wedding before time runs out!
Marleigh sat alone, looking out the window as she tried desperately not to start bursting into tears once more at the thought of Jackie somewhere. She couldn’t help but imagine that her little gumdrop was scared and all by herself in a massive world that could do pretty much anything to her. She hadn’t bothered to try to talk to anyone except for Amy or Carissa who would come over to check on her and how she was doing. Other than them, she ignored everyone who tried to cheer her up, especially her mother who was no real help in this situation. Sitting alone in her wedding dress, wondering where her better half was and if she was still alive. This day started out so great with the two of them waking up together in their bed for the last time as girlfriends. They were happy but now, Marleigh was miserable with guilt and shame as she stared out the window.

“Marleigh? Can I talk to you?” A small voice rang out as Marleigh’s attention was diverted away from the window for a brief second. She looked around as she tried to figure out who was talking to her until she looked down to see who was trying to talk to her. It was none other than Jackie’s older sister Britney who was standing right next to Marleigh’s leg. Marleigh didn’t try to come off as mean but she did as she just looked at the small woman only to turn back to looking out the window. “Ok, how about this. I talk and you just listen?” Britney saw that this was almost hopeless and wanted to give up. She considered it but then her sister's last words came back to her before she disappeared. “Before Jackie disappeared, she said you and I should try to get to know each other. You think we could do that? I know you miss her. I do too.”

“Look Britney, I appreciate what you’re trying to do but not right now.” Marleigh put her head up against the window as she resumed her sulking as she ignored the small Britney but not unlike her sister, she wasn't keen on giving up so easily. “Just let me sulk alone.”

“I’m sorry Marleigh but stubbornness kind of runs in the family.” Britney paused as she waited for a response from Marleigh that didn’t come. “Jackie was always a sweetheart, and although I’m not the biggest fan of your relationship, I can’t say you two don’t deserve one another. You really do.” Marleigh just continued to listen to Britney as she stared out the window. “Marleigh? I know you’re probably not in the mood for questions. But, Jackie never mentioned how you guys met. Do you mind me asking?” A short sniffle followed as it was obvious that Britney had struck a nerve without even thinking about it first. ”I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-“

“No it’s fine, Britney. I get what you’re trying to do for me. And I wouldn’t normally just ignore you like this but…with your sister gone. I just don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t know where she is or even if she’s still…still alive.” Saying those last few words hurt Marleigh to her very soul. This entire time Jackie had been missing, everyone had tried to cheer her by bringing up how much they liked seeing the happy couple together but this had the opposite effect of making Marleigh even more miserable. Everyone talking about Jackie just made her miss the micro even more. “This was supposed to be a good day. The best day of our lives and then boom, she’s gone.”

“We’ll get her back. That's a Connor’s promise. We already have everyone we know looking for her. Promise you two will be reunited before the sun sets.” Britney was scared of even going near the massive bride but now that she saw genuine fear and concern with how she conducted herself, she felt better knowing her sister had found a human that cared for micros. “When we were younger, our parents used to tell us that all humans were out to get us. That they were all evil and had no remorse when it came to ending us. It looks like they were wrong and I’m glad for it. I’m happy my sister found someone who cares about her this much. Human or not, I’m glad my sister is happy.”

Marleigh finally broke a small smile as she looked down at Britney. “You remind me a lot of her. Wherever I was down about something, she’d always try to cheer me up. Good to know it kind of runs in the family.” Marleigh looked down at Britney with a sweet smile as she saw a bit of her fiancé in her. “Thanks for cheering me up Britney. Promise you’ll find Jackie?”

“We’ll do our best.” Britney was about to walk off until she stopped in her place, looking back at Marleigh as she no longer saw her as the monster her parents painted her as. “I wasn’t there the day you and Jackie came to New Mannorrock, I just heard the stories that my parents told me. That you were out to get them and wanted to try to kill them. I thought you were the worst decision Jackie ever made. But seeing you and talking, you’re not a monster. You have a good heart, Marleigh. I know you didn’t do this. There’s no sign of her anywhere and my-“ Britney paused as she looked at Marleigh once more. “Our family could use whatever leads we have.” Britney was silenced when she heard the unmistakable cough of her mother clearing her throat. Turning around, she saw both of her parents walking up to her, making her heart sink. Here she was, talking to the very person they believed had kidnapped and disposed of their daughter and they were not happy. “Mo-Mom, dad. I thought you would be by yourselves.”

“Cut the crap, you massive and inconsiderate bitch. Where’d you hide her, huh? Terrorizing our home wasn’t enough for you, was it? You had to break us even more by taking our daughter away from us. For what? To get even at us for hurting your feelings?” Jackie’s mom, Felica was heartbroken as she was held up by her husband, Frank. She needed to give Marleigh a piece of her mind, no matter how tall she was to her. Felica wasn’t going to let this treachery go unheeded. “Too stunned to say anything? We’ll see how you handle this!” Felicia, in her rage, began to target Marleigh’s hand out of frustration. It wasn’t doing much so Marleigh let her vent her frustration out on her hand. Seeing the mother of the woman she loved attack her broke her heart even more. They did love Jackie, even when it didn’t seem like they did. “You bitch, you took our daughter away from us just to get even!” Marleigh took her gloved hand back as she saw the micro mom break down crying where her hand once was.

“I didn’t take Jackie, I promise. I would never do such a thing. I love her just as much as you. She’s everything to me.” Marleigh began to sob just thinking about all the good times they had and were supposed to have together. Right now, they were supposed to be eating dinner together and having the best time of their lives but they were apart. The worst part wasn’t the fact she was missing but the fact Marleigh or anyone didn’t even know where Jackie was. What made it worse was that her sisters managed to find her phone meaning she didn’t get cold feet but something or someone had happened to her. “She was the best thing that I could’ve asked for. When I would wake up to that beautiful face of hers smiling at me, I knew it was going to be a great day. I know she never told you this but she still loves you. No matter what.”

“She…even after all those things we said to each other?” Marleigh watched both parents fall to their knees, sobbing. Jackie, at first never talked about her parents to Marleigh, even when they got back together. But right around the time she popped the question, Jackie began talking about her parents more than she ever had before. Seeing Jackie talk for hours about them while they planned this whole wedding out was music to Marleigh’s ears which just made the scene she was seeing now even more tragic. “We didn’t mean to push her away.”

“You don’t need to tell me. When she comes back, you can tell her how much she means to you. To the both of you.” Marleigh looked out the window, while hearing the two parents sob to themselves until the rest of their family sheepishly huddled around them. Careful not to disturb the giant bride who was full of emotions and to them, could go off at any given moment. But she didn’t. Marleigh kept looking out the window, letting the small family grieve their lost daughter and sibling together. “She still cares about you all, before the wedding she was so excited to finally see you all again. It meant so much to her that you all would be here. I just wish she was here to see you all.”

“This isn’t going well for anyone. Not with the other bride missing.” Amy spoke as her and Carissa looked over at Marleigh along with the grieving family on the window sill. They gave Marleigh her space to take in what was essentially the worst day of her life. “We have to get Jackie back here.”

“How? She left her phone here, there’s no way to track her down. We just have to wait and see if she shows up on her own. As shitty as it sounds, a micro lost in the big city is hard to find.” Carissa sipped on another glass of hard whiskey, drowning her sorrows and regrets in it. She was supposed to bring Jackie to the ceremony and protect her when Marleigh wasn’t there for her and she failed in both regards. It made her sick to her stomach just thinking about the regrets of it all. “Might as well just wait. That's all we can do.”

“And here I was thinking you were supposed to be her guardian. Some protectors you are.” Alyssa butted into the conversation as Carissa set her drink down and eyed up the Marleigh look alike that was her sister, along with the girl she had at her side, Chelsea. “You should be out looking for her yet here you are, getting wasted. You both should be ashamed of yourselves. You’re lucky I don’t even know you.” Alyssa turned her attention over to Amy who stood in between her and Carissa. “Are you just going to sit and drink your regrets away or actually do something to help her. I thought she was your best friend.”

“She is, they both are. But do you have any brighter ideas than looking all over the city to find Jackie? She could be anywhere.”

“Lucky for you, Chelsea went over to where the little girl was seen last. Show them what you found, Chels.” Chelsea went out from behind Alyssa and brought up a specific bracelet with blue and white markings all over it. She tossed it on the table to let the two girls see what was so important. “Well, go on. Tell them what you told me.”

“Yeah, I found this!” Chelsea showed what the big clue was to the mystery they found themselves in. A blue and white marbled bracelet. “I used to work at a sports bar back home and they used to give these to the ‘captains’ of the team. Waitresses, bartenders, things like that. This is one of those.”

“Wait, what sports bar because I think I recognize this one. What’s that place I took Marleigh to get her mind off Jackie when they broke up?.” Carissa pushed her drink aside, trying to remember a place they only went once all those years ago. The place where she met Kali. That was when the memories came flooding back to her. “Run-Offs. I remember that place. It’s downtown right?”

“Yeah, I think this belongs to an old friend of mine. She does or did have a habit of taking micros, I don’t know what for but I know the little Sparkles is not safe with her I can tell you that.” Chelsea began to blush as she explained her limited history of the Hernadez’s affairs with micros, just saying it aloud was embarrassing to the woman. “I can try to call her, see if she knows anything but we haven’t talked in a couple months. She’s been seeing this one psycho girl she met at her work. Pretty sure she’s even worse with micros than she is.”

“The other girl, do you remember her name?” Carissa stepped forward to the now shy Chelsea, she backed off and hid behind Alyssa. “Look, I’m not going to hurt you. I just need to know who that other girl was. Because if it’s who I think it is, Jackie has bigger things to worry about than just your friend.”

“Kali I think? I don’t know much, as soon as she started talking to her, she ghosted me on everything. Fucking bitch, here I was thinking we were…” Chelsea felt the judgmental eyes coming from both Amy and Carissa. She quickly changed her statement to avoid being seen as ‘one of them’. “Distant associates that don’t talk anymore.”

Suddenly, the group saw Marleigh stand up and head out of the room, tears rolling down her face as she tried to look calm and collected in front of her family and friends. It was obvious that all the talk of Jackie had gotten to her and the redhead needed a few moments to herself outside, away from all the talking of her missing lover. “Mar, Mar?” Alyssa followed close behind, leaving her group behind as she followed her sister down the hallway and towards the outside. “Mar? Are you good? We have a lead and we’ll find her. I promise.” Alyssa caught up to the grieving bride as she was stopped just short of going outside. Marleigh just remained silent as she turned around to have her back on the wall to begin sliding down to the floor slowly before bringing her knees to her chest.

“It was supposed to be our special day. The one day where we get to celebrate our love together and who else but my bitch of an ex decides to ruin everything. You know, she almost killed Jackie the first time they met. She would’ve if we didn’t step in the first time.” Just thinking back to that day made Marleigh start to panic and hyperventilate. “Now my little angel is all by herself with that monster and I can’t even think of saving her.”

“Mar, we’ll get her back unharmed and safe in time for you two to get married. That’s a promise. Whoever took your little girl, we’ll get her back.” Alyssa kneeled down to the ground to embrace her sister to comfort her. “She’ll be back to you and you don't have to worry about it anymore. Ok?” Marleigh looked up at her sister with renewed vigor she thought she’d lost when Jackie was bride-napped. She had her friends and family out looking for her and that put her mind at ease. “Why don’t you go get some rest and we’ll call you when we find something.” Alyssa then tried to get the bride to stand on her feet while she continued to talk to her. “Chelsea and I will see if we can’t find her friend and then your friends can check around nearby. All you have to do is just wait and we’ll let you know what we find, alright?”

“I’ll try to, just please find my little girl. She’ll be scared and might be a little agitated but be gentle with her. Forget everything mom told us and bring her back home.”

“We will Mar, I promise.” Alyssa then headed back over to the group, leaving her sister alone on the floor, promising to come back to her with Jackie no matter what. She thought back to the first time she met Jackie in that diner and how much it bothered her that her sister was dating the very thing their mother told them to avoid. How much she wanted to say to apologize to both of them for the things she said to her. As the months and eventual years rolled by, Alyssa felt a connection with Jackie that would consider them friends. Jackie even said so when Alyssa found out about the wedding, that she’d be honored to be there to support them. Now, she was tasked with finding the girl she once saw as beneath her. “Chels, try and call up that bitch you know so much about. See if your suspicions are true and if they are, see where we can find the bitch.”

Chelsea obliged her friend's request as she dialed Candis’ number, wondering if she would even bother to pick up or not. Taking a deep breath, Chelsea brought the phone up to her ear and waited through the droning sound of the dial tone until it vanished and was replaced by Candis’ voice on the other end. “Candy, just the person I wanted to talk to. Have you seen the news about that missing micro bride?” Chelsea waited for a response from the micro napper which was an obvious lie to shield herself from any suspicions. “Because out of everyone I know, you’re the only one who can take a micro without being noticed.” Chelsea walked over to the window and looked out to see the city, wondering where her little Sparkles was. “Look, just make this easy for us. Give us that one micro bride you took and I’ll do my best to try to convince her blushing bride-to-be to not gut you like a fucking fish. But Kali, I can’t promise the same. She wants blood with her.” Chelsea, no matter how she met Jackie, respected and cared about her, enough to cut ties with the girl who got her into all this practice just to have the chance to get her back. Hearing the dial tone once again after a series of panicked breaths and motions. They’d found their mark but with no idea on where they’d need to go, they did at least have one other option. Turning around to see Alyssa waiting behind her, she explained her next plan. “She seemed panicked enough when I mentioned Jackie so it’s safe to assume she has her.”

“No location then? Fuck. We have all the tricks to find her except where she is. Do you have any other ideas that can help us, Chels?”

“You know what? I might. She does have a sister who might be more persuasive. Last time I talked to her, she hated Kali so she might be a better help with this.”
End Notes:
Thank you so much for reading, and please don't be afraid to leave a review or comment, all are appreciated!
Execution Day by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
Long time, no updates on this story! So so so sorry about that, I had a little bit of a slump on wanting to upload this story and size stuff in general around the time this story was supposed to be finished. Long story short, this is how the Super Fan story came about and I've been neglecting Jackie and Marleigh's story for far too long. Don't worry, if you think this is the last of their story, I do have a few ideas planned for them, be it after or before this story and maybe even some alternate looks at some aspects of everyone's favorite mixed size couple.
Chapter Five- Pleasure & Persecution

With Jackie trapped in a jar forced to watch her fellow captives the games that her wardens put them through, Kali and Candis attempt to clean up their mess before Jackie’s friends find her .The body count for the two humans begins to rack up in the thrilling chapter! Also, I couldn’t have done this chapter specifically without the help of my friend and longtime reader/fan of the characters in this series, Vegetaboy who has helped in more ways than I could thank him for.

(Contains: foot, foot/shoe crush, vore (Hard and soft), entrapment, anal insertion)

Candis and Kali quickly gathered up the micros still on the bed, careful not to kill them prematurely. Yes they were going to die but only when the two wanted them to. Grabbing about the dozen or so micros who were panicked as the massive humans grabbed them one by one just cup their tiny bodies in their hands. Both of them heard and ignored their screams of agony or pain but one scream they didn’t tune out was the girl pounding on the glass jar she was trapped in. Kali turned to face the small bride with a wicked grin on her otherwise cute and innocent face. She watched Jackie back up as far as she could until she hit the other side of the jar. “If you could see the look on your face right now, you’d laugh too. What are you so scared about anyway? Don’t you live with two humans anyway?”

“Don’t be so hard on her babe, it’s not her fault those bitches didn’t treat her like a micro is supposed to be. Preppy bitch of hers probably lets her have her own seat at the table.” Candis’ voice echoed through the jar Jackie was trapped in, its power resonating through the glass prison. Shielding her ears from the power of a mere voice, Jackie noticed something going on with, of all people, Kali. Every single time Candis besmirched Marleigh’s name, Kali’s left eye would twitch slightly just enough to be noticed by the small girl but not so with Candis who was oblivious to this as she continued to berate Jackie by mocking her soon to be wife. “The whore probably spoils her rotten, don’t worry, we’ll show you exactly why micros were put on this Earth.” Jackie’s vision soon switched from watching Kali’s expression to seeing what her other warden had in store for her and in her hand was a micro man, Trent, hanging upside down in between her fingers. Jackie’s torture was watching the two girls have their fun with the micros they still had at their disposal and they weren’t going to go easy on them.

“This is what micros were made for.” Jackie watched in fear as Candis opened her jaws up, the slimy surface of her tongue on full display for all the micros left in her other hand. With a demon-like smile, the cruel girl dropped the screaming micro into her jaws, sealing him inside. Leaving his still kicking legs sticking out, Candis enjoyed watching the tiny bride wince and react to this. Bending over, she opened her mouth once more to let the man see the outside world one last time but to also give Jackie another reminder about what they planned for her. Pounding on the inescapable glass, the bride did her best to break free, much to their amusement. Trent tried to reach out to be saved but it was too late. Covered in saliva and food particles, he tried to crawl off of the human captors tongue but was quickly met with disappointment when she pulled her tongue back into her mouth and was sent deep into the ever hungry body of Candis with the only sign he was ever there being a loud and audible gulp that resonated deep in the minds of all who were forced to watch this despicable act. “That really hits the spot. But I don’t think we should fill up on these…things.”

“Agreed.” Kali turned her attention away from the bride in a jar to the other micros they had under their control and thought of devious ways of getting rid of them that not only made it fun for the two psychopaths. Kali suddenly thought of an idea, one that would really get the blood pumping, including the ones in her hands. Walking over to the vast empty entrance to the hotel room, Kali’s plan was simple and one she knew would result in some blood being drawn. Kali stood tall as she blocked the door with her body and facing the rest of the room with walls on either side of her, there was no escape as long as she kept an eye out for them.

Kali bent down to deposit the screaming micros onto the cold and unfeeling tiled floor right next to her black converse style shoes. She watched them try to get up, it was obvious that they were all injured in one form or another but that was unimportant to her. Raising her foot and slamming it to the ground violently, this swiftly got the micros attention as they all looked up at Kali’s piercing blue eyes. Instantly, the fear to run began to mount with the tiny people. “Listen up shrimps. Here’s how this is going to go: You all run to the edge of the tile and I will be watching you all. Any questions?” Kali rhetorically asked as she looked down at the confused micros down at her feet. Annoyed by the possibility that her command wasn’t understood, Kali raised her foot swiftly in the air, sending it down onto one unfortunate micro woman who was crushed instantly. This clearly sent the message she wanted from them as they all ran away from the shoes that just ended one of them without a moment's notice. “That’s what I’m talking about. Get moving!”

Down on the floor, there was absolute chaos as the group of formally six micros, now reduced to five ran for their lives. Leading the small pack was Hector who ran as fast as he possibly could the moment he saw Marissa disappear in an instant when Kali brought her shoe down on her. Warm blood from that poor girl rained everywhere and onto everyone with some getting more than others. Hector lucked out only getting a splash of the red body fluid onto his face while another micro who was closer, Valeria, was almost soaked in it.

The group ran as fast as they could, hearing the powerful giggles of Kali as she took the time to take off her shoes carefully, now being barefoot. The stench of her feet filled the air, knocking one of the fleeing micros down due to the stench being too powerful for his tiny lungs. Collapsed and far away from the ‘finish line’, Brian did his best to fight through it but it was a hopeless endeavor when it came to Kali enjoying her time toying with them right before she ended their pitiful existence.

“Please don’t do this! I have a family! A wife, a son!” Brian did his best to call out to the unfeeling giant that held his fate in her hands…or feet in this case. Brian looked up and saw the very same shoe that had ended Marissa’s life but this time, it wasn’t on Kali’s feet, instead being held by a single finger over his pathetic body. No amount of pleas, guilt trips or anything else could save their lives at this point. They were merely pawns or toys for the two girls. “Don-” Brian tried to get out right as Kali released one of her shoes, dropping the relatively multiple ton shoe directly on top of the micro.

“Two down. I wonder who’s going to be the winner?” Kali called down to the tiny racers as she took slow and methodical steps in an effort to knock down more of them to make for easy pickings. Her powerful and behemoth like steps acted like mini yet impactful earthquakes while the runner sprinted off to the end of the rope. The sweat of the bottoms of her feet causing each of her mighty steps to stick to the tile followed up by a squelching sound that haunted the fleeing micros just as much as the steps themselves. Two of them, Bob and Helen, were exhausted from the weeks of torture the two maniacs had inflicted upon them. Some they starved, others they overfed and with these two roommates, they were the former. Starved of food, with them only getting fed scraps of scraps meaning whatever the overfed micro experiments didn’t eat, was given to them. Sprinting was out of the question for them, especially not for such distances such as this. Helen fell over first and was soon followed up by Bob. Kali briefly stopped the chase as she looked down at the couple, they crawled to each other when they knew it was the end of everything they ever knew. For a brief second, Kali’s heart was thawed out from its cold and haunted state as she watched the micros embrace one last time. She thought back to her time with….with…

“Kali? What are you doing? Crush the bitch!” Candis’ cold and malice filled words brought Kali to the current situation. With a rage filled look, Kali brought her foot up high and brought it down to the ground, crushing the embracing couple. They never stood a chance under the weight of it all as she smeared their bloodied remains into the cold, white tile. Looking back up to the front of it, Kali saw Candis standing guard on the other side while she watched the final two micros that Kali had run as fast as they possibly could.

Valeria and Hector were the final two and things weren’t looking good for either of them with Kali behind them and Candis in front. They both knew what might happen should one of them fall down like the others and neither wanted to be the next stain under Kali’s feet so whoever was the first one to strike the other, would win. Mere moments away from the finish line, Valeria acted fast and abruptly when she stuck out one leg directly in Hector’s path, sending him down to the ground. Running right past the injured man, Valeria took solace knowing she’d won the race. However, what the runners didn’t know was that there were no winners and if there were, it went to the ones who were crushed during it all. Valeira watched from the floor while the two giants discussed the ‘winner’ of Kali’s impromptu race and the respective loser. Normally not a selfish person but when push came to shove, she was ruthless. Huffing and puffing as she watched Kali’s barefoot mercilessly end Hector’s life like he was nothing but a misplaced grape on the floor.

Then, both sets of eyes darted to the supposed ‘winner’, Valeria which was never a good sign. “Looks like your game garnered a winner, Kally-wally. What do you think we should do with her?” Candis bent over, snatched her off the cold ground with no effort. Watching the wiggling and screaming girl trapped in her fingers brought a great amount of joy to both girls but not nearly as much as the idea Candis had for the winner of Kali’s little game. “Gimme your shoe, I have just the place this girl should go. After all, she is the champion of the race.” Kali instantly knew what she had in mind. Heading back to the front door, beyond the mangled corpses of the micros who lost the race, Kali picked up the same shoe she dropped onto one very unfortunate micro. Examining it, she saw blood and viscera that barely resembled a person on the very front of the shoe. Heading back over to Candis, she saw she not only had the still wiggling micro in one hand but in the other was black tape from her bag sitting on the counter. Her mind instantly knew what was going on in Candis’ mind and she was dying to do it too.

“I like the way you think girly.” Kali set her nasty and filthy converse down on the kitchen counter with Candis following close behind with her next victim. The hispanic girl brought the wiggling Valeria closer to the stinking shoe which only further added panic to the screaming girl who was begging for a new prize which wasn’t coming anytime soon. Kali just looked down at the struggling tiny as Candis dropped her into the shoe and while keeping her face down to the dirty insole with a single finger. With her other hand, she unfurled some of the black tape which proved to be effective before and slapped it down on to Valeria much to the tiny woman’s attempts at breaking free. Trapped in an uncomfortable position with her right arm bent back and her left arm stretched out forward and her legs crossed, trapped under the immovable tape, it was needless to say she was entirely screwed.

“Pretty simple but great way to treat a micro. Isn’t that right Jackie?” Kali called from across the room to the tiny bride, huddled in her dress while she tried to cope with the situation she found herself in. Grabbing the shoe along with the tiny woman trapped on the sole of it, Kali aggressively marched towards Jackie’s prison with it in hand.

The little bitch doesn’t just get to defy or ignore Kali’s orders when speaking to her, even if she can't hear her response. It was the principal of it all. “Hey! Uppity bitch girl, did you hear me? Aww, too sad to respond? Hear, look what I did to one of your friends. Maybe it’s someone you know.” Kali barely saw Jackie look up from her depressed state so she resorted to more…aggressive measures. Shaking the jar several times, Kali took great pleasure in causing panic to the bride in a jar. The sheer panic on her face when she finally bothered to address the warden that was set on making her life hell. Jackie watched as Kali’s lips made their way to the top of the jar, whispering into it. “That’s more like it. Fucking bitch, how the love of my life wants to marry you is beyond me.”

“Come on Kali, we still have micros to toy with. Don’t get distracted by that one single bitch. We’ll get to her after we handle the rest of them.” Candis readjusted Kali back on track to what they came here to do, begrudgingly Kali pulled back from Jackie’s jar to follow Candis who walked over to the fridge for a special surprise. Nearing dinner time for the couple, the two needed some extra food in their systems that wasn’t single calorie snacks that had little to no real value to their diets. Which was why Candis brought salads for the two to share for their dinner along with a clear reusable water bottle that was lacking the precious liquid. Reaching into the white mini fridge of the hotel, Candis pulled out two fresh Caesar salads and headed over to the table where, conveniently, the remaining micros that weren’t Jackie were being held in a small plastic tub the size of a phone. There were no less than seven micros left until their sole attention was brought back to the reason for all this violence and death. One of which was the doppelganger of Jackie, Gwen who was just as scared as the rest of her fellow micros. Being trapped with them for months on end had eroded what little sanity she had left but there was still enough for the small girl to know she still needed to escape.

“Let’s take a break from all this and just…enjoy some nice, fresh salads. Hmm?” Candis set the two small salads down on the coffee table and bent down to reach for the container of panicked micros, plucking a micro that never seemed to meet her end, Gwen and set her aside in one of her shoes. They had other plans for that one but the others were more than fair game. Dumping them onto her salad, Candis noticed one rather stubborn micro that held on tight to a small hole at the bottom of the plastic container. He was holding on for dear life and was dangling in the air as he tried his best to hold on and not be dumped in her salad. “Looks like we got a defiant one. And lucky for you, I have a better idea in mind.” Plucking the small micro named Brian, Candis held him in between two fingers as she brought the empty water bottle up, untwisted the cap off and then proceeded to dump the screaming man in the clear and empty bottle. Not a single drop of water was in the bottle but that wasn’t going to last much longer. Looking at the bottle with her haunting brown eyes, a mischievous idea began to take shape in her ever twisted mind. Standing up and temporarily leaving Kali alone at the coffee table while she ate her salad, Candis walked over to the kitchen sink, past the squished and mangled bodies of Kali’s victims.

Dropping the clear bottle into the sink, she turned on the faucet, allowing relatively thousands upon thousands of gallons of water to begin flooding into the bottle. With Brian panicking as the floods began to rise rather quickly, Candis turned off the water briefly to look at how far it came up so far and the small man was bouncing up and down trying to stay afloat. “I hope you can hold your breath little guy. Things are about to get so much worse for you.” Turning on the faucet once more, water started pouring in at an even faster rate than before. Candis watched the man struggle to stay above the wild and twisting waves as more water began to flood into the bottle until it was nearing the top when she added the cap to it. When the cap was applied, Brian only had a small amount of air left and even that was rapidly decreasing as he was exhausted and ill equipped to handle the torrent of water Candis had put him through.

His body was barely able to keep him afloat for much longer until Candis ceased the water flow, allowing him much needed breathing room but that was not meant to last. With the cap on, the cruel girl soon began to shake the bottle up and down in a drastic manner, causing Brian to be swung around erratically, sinking under the water multiple times, his tiny lungs filling with water until her finally blacked out, causing his body to float to the top of the water. “Perfect, just what I was wanting.” Twisting the top back off, Candis brought the bottle up to her lips to begin chugging the water along with the unconscious body of Brian who slipped right down her throat along with the water. The next thing he knew when he woke up, if he did, would be a burning sensation upon being dumped into her stomach. Luckily, he wasn’t about to be alone inside of her gluttonous belly. After all, she still had a salad with extra toppings to devour and enjoy. Walking back over to the coffee table, she could see Kali was already digging into her salad, not bothering to wait for Candis to come back. “Really, Kali? You couldn’t bother to wait a few minutes for me?”

“I didn’t want mine to get warm. Besides, I thought we were on a tight schedule? To get rid of her.” Kali pointed in Jackie’s direction in the jar, still sitting on the nightstand. “You think maybe we can hurry up just a little bit? That’s why I got rid of mine so fast.”

“Kali, you still have so much to learn.” Candis took her seat at the table, quickly grabbing a fork to stab the salad, catching a micro right in the abdomen with one of the points, the faint gurgling being heard all through the hotel room until Candis brought the skewered micro with the greenery up to her mouth, chewing it indiscriminately until the greens along with the micro were nothing but much. Sticking out her tongue, she showed Kali said mush, allowing her to see the cruel tactics her mother had taught both her and her sister.

“You can still have some fun with them even when you’re in a rush. Relax, that bitch of hers is never going to find us. Take a breath and enjoy the meal. After this, then we can deal with your target.” Candis looked down at the salad she had in front of her, licking her lips and not even bothering to pay attention to Kali who yet again had that twitch that popped up when Marleigh’s name was besmirched. Candis might not have caught it but the micro far away from the table sure did. Jackie. She hadn’t yet figured out a way for this to be used for her escape just yet but it was in the works. With what little time she had left to think, she needed an escape plan.

Meanwhile, down in the forest like salad bowl, the remaining micros all did their best to avoid getting caught by the massive metal fork who had taken Gretchen without a single ounce of remorse. Fighting through the blend of massive chunks of lettuce, dressing and croutons, the micros left tried to run but were easily caught by the fork that was hunting them down. Micky was the next on the chopping block who was taken up via a massive chunk of lettuce and swiftly chopped up into bits inside of Candis’ mouth. Slowly but surely, they all knew they were only prolonging the inevitable. They’d seen Candis’ eating habit when it came to her adding them as toppings. The rare times she did leave any survivors from her feast was usually down to them being the one who got it worse. There was no possible escape from the monster that was Candis and this further added to that reputation. One by one, piece by piece, chunk by chunk, the salad bowl was quickly reduced to mere crumbs until there were only two micros left. Elliot and Skylar. No other options but to head to a corner and cower, Candis took note of this thinking of what to do with the last two since they, somehow, had managed to survive the grueling test of strength and endurance. With a smirk, Candis set the fork down on the table, and plucked them out of the bowl holding each of them in between her pointer fingers and her thumbs.

“Kali, be a dear and figure out a dilemma for me. Which one do you think looks the most tasty, the most juicy. Point at them and we’ll figure out what to do with the other one.” Holding the two micros in the air, one in each hand, Candis waited patiently for a response from Kali who carefully looked at the two of them. Licking her lips when she arrived her gaze over at Elliot who was being suspended in between Candis’ left hand. Pointing at the micro man, Kali watched her lover swiftly bring the man into her jaws, sealing him inside her hot and humid mouth before releasing the man away from the grips of her fingers. From there, not much fighting on Elliot’s end occurred when he was finally sent down to the rotting pit that was her stomach. He accepted his fate, no matter how horrible it may have been. He was finally free from the torture of these cruel humans. The sweet embrace of death was waiting for him when he finally reached her stomach which only resulted in a small burp on Candis’ end.

“Oh he was super sweet. And this wonderful little bitch, I have an idea for this second to last micro before we get to the main prize.” Candis basically threw Skylar back down to the table, bruising her tremendously as she tumbled onto the hard wood table. This was not the end of her punishment just yet. As Skylar was recovering from her drop, she witnessed Candis taking off her black leggings and watched as she was left with nothing more but her black panities which left little to the imagination of the dazed Skylar.

Shaken and frightened by what Candis had planned, she attempted to flee but quickly found out her right leg had been fractured when she was dumped on the table meaning instead of running or sprinting away, she merely limped. Kali tried to grab her and stop the micro from running away but was stopped by Candis who found the sight quite amusing. This micro was dead whether she followed her exact words or tried to flee away. Nothing would save her from the fate Candis wanted from her. Death by something she’d only done once before and that was with Kali. Smiling, Candis took a seat right by the fleeing Skylar and plucked her right off the table. “A runner, even when your leg is all fucked up. Gotta admit, I love that in a toy. I love it when they fight, fight and fight until their little hearts give out. The place you’re going, my one hope is that you last long and don’t mind the smell.” Snatching the fleeing Skylar off the table, Candis raised her lower half in the air while using her free hand that wasn’t holding a micro to spread at least half of her desired area. Her ass cheeks. The tiny blonde screamed bloody murder, squirming around as she tried to break free once more to maybe end up on the floor but Candis held her grip as tight as can be, bringing her closer to her exposed rectum which pulsated and moved in strange ways as it anticipated the new unwilling arrival into Candis’ underside. Skylar screamed out once more; she was dropped directly in front of the orifice and was set to run away from her set punishment but the humans above her had other plans. Kali seeing this micro attempt to escape, brought her finger deep into the rectum along with the unwilling Skylar who was not dead yet but would certainly wish she was, which was maybe the second worst punishment/death the two had possibly conceived.

“That really hits the spot! We should really do that more often. You know, after we get rid of that whore’s pet.” Candis stood back up to begin throwing on her thong and pants as she did so, not even bothering to take notice of Kali’s face which had the same eye twitch begin to occur. “One more right and then we get to the last one, right? The look alike.” Both Candis and Kali soon turned their attention over to the second to last micro they had left which was Gwen who was cowering in Candis’ shoes which were basically her home from the entire time she’s been trapped here with these two monsters. The two girls towered over the shoe on the floor with their hands on their hips, confidently watching the frightened Gwen as she was huddled against the heel of the nasty shoe. “Do you want to do the honors? I think I’ve had my fill of these fucks for today.” Candis patted her stomach proudly while Kali bent over to pluck Gwen out from the nasty red shoe and over to the jar where her real target was. Holding onto Gwen upside down by her leg, Kali playfully walked over to the nightstand and began to tap on the glass to awaken Jackie from her trance.

“Wake up little bitch. It’s almost over, just one more micro to go before it’s your turn. Isn’t it exciting?” Kali bent over to watch Jackie practically piss herself scared while she held her one and only friend by her ankle. Jackie ran up to the edge of the glass to begin pounding on it to escape and help Gwen but her feeble punches were no match for the mighty and almost invincible glass jar. Kali simply smiled as she looked at her rivals' miniscule attempts to escape. “Aww come on Jackie, don’t you want to save your fellow micro? Or are you just going to let her die like you did the rest?” Kali’s teases were met by Jackie furiously using her shoulder to attempt to crack the jar but, with her height and mass, it was downright impossible which just resulted in more laughs from Kali. “I guess you really don’t want her to live. Geez Jackie, here I was thinking you cared about your fellow micros. And you call me heartless?”

“Kali! Don’t do this! Let her go, it’s me you want!” Jackie got on her hands and knees as she pleaded to an uncaring and unmoved Kali. “Just let her go, please. Do whatever you want with me, just let her go, please.”

“I like the idea that you’d sacrifice yourself for this one, how noble.” Kali brought Gwen to Jackie’s level right next to the glass as she flailed around in the air, helplessly. “But where’s the fun in that? Why just get rid of one of you when I can rid the entire world of micros who look like you?”

“Jackie, save yourself. That's all you can do!” Gwen called out as the blood was rushing to her head until suddenly, the air around her began to grow stale, damp and humid. Swinging around, Gwen could only scream for a brief moment as Kali’s lips wrapped around her, silencing her as her whole inch tall body was brought deep into the monster of a mouth. Jackie could only watch in abject terror as she saw Kali’s tongue wrestle with Gwen’s body with the outlines of the struggle going on in her jaws from the silhouettes on her cheeks.

“Aw, does the little Jackie want to see her friend one last time?” Kneeling close to the glass jar, Kali’s warm breath fogged up the glass which blurred Jackie’s vision until she got the life scared out of her with Kali planting her hot tongue on the glass with Gwen on full display for the small bride to see. Planting her small body on the glass for the small girl to see, Jackie’s heart sank to the ground while she walked up to the wall of the glass to put one hand on the glass and the other on a chest while shedding many tears for the micro she knew not even a few hours. A sign of respect for the dead in micro culture, Jackie could only watch as Kali brought Gwen back into her jaws, the last thing she could see that was Gwen was the bump that traveled down Kali’s throat. Rubbing her neck, Kali let out a sigh while looking at Candis who stepped forward to her, holding on to her shoulders from behind while both sets of eyes looked at the broken Jackie who was kneeling down on the glass bottom in complete despair. Their time to strike was now and they weren’t going to let Jackie’s emotion go to waste. “I could go for another one but I don’t mind sharing her with you, baby.”

===================================================

Chelsea had tried calling Candis back but to no avail, every time she tried to call her it went straight to voicemail which just added to the knowledge that this was indeed the right suspicion. She looked over at the distraught Marleigh while figuring out a way for her to possibly nail her former friend for this and that’s when she had the idea of trying to call her sister, Jocelyn. Waiting for her to pick up away from everyone, Chelsea could only hope she picked up, otherwise this wedding was over before it even started. Pacing back and forth, panic began to form as she thought the whole family was in on this meaning her precious Sparkles was long gone but the phone was soon picked up by an unfamiliar voice.

“This is Jocelyn’s phone, this is Gillian, what'd you need?” An unfamiliar yet cheery voice was on the other end as Chelsea attempted to think of what to say to the new girl. “Hello? Can you hear me?”

“Yes! I can hear you, I’m looking to see if I can talk to Jocelyn, is she around? It’s Chelsea.”

“Umm yeah sure, here I’ll wake her up for you.” Chelsea could hear subtle movements as the other phone was set aside while still hearing some of the conversation going on near said phone. She had no idea who this Gillian girl was but had hopes that Candis hadn’t corrupted her yet and that she wasn’t in on this whole mess too. More pacing back and forth, Chelsea heard the door open up behind her, it was Alyssa who walked up to her, getting her ear as close to the phone as she could to hear the conversation. “Hey, are you still there?”

“Yes Gillian I’m still here. Is Jocelyn there, it’s really important that I talk to her.”

“Of course! Here’s the sleepy girl now!”

“Hello? Chelsea? Long time no hear from you. How’ve you been?” Jocelyn just woke up from an afternoon nap so in turn her voice was groggy to say the least. Yawning, Jocelyn stood up and headed over to the living room while Gillian waited for her on the bed. “What’s up?”

“Jocelyn, I need you to be honest with me when I ask you this, please this is basically life and death. Do you know where your sister is?”

“Yeah, she went with her psycho bitch girlfriend to some hotel downtown. Something about ‘getting revenge’ but didn’t say much. She did leave one of her room keys behind.” Jocelyn picked up the black and silver keycard with no other discernible markings other than the room number. “Room four-twenty-three, doesn’t say what hotel but there’s not that many downtown, right?”

“Is there anything else you know where your sister is or even her girlfriend?”

“Look, I don’t know anything else. They both left this morning after they talked all this before they left. Didn’t tell me or Gillian what they were planning on in the hotel room. Honestly I thought they were just trying to get away from us.” Jocelyn turned around to see Gillian waiting for her in nothing but her underwear which left her smiling while talking to Chelsea. “Good luck finding her, see ya!” Jocelyn hung up the phone as she practically jumped into Gillian’s arms as she kissed her neck several times while they headed back into her room.

“Four-twenty-seven. There has to be a dozen hotels downtown with that many floors.” Chelsea’s attitude quickly diminished as she tossed her phone down in disappointment. “How do you want to do this? I don’t know how long she has left with Candis.”

“Carissa, other girl! We have a plan!”
End Notes:
I hope to have the next few chapters up soon, I'm taking a bit of a break from Super Fan to finish up my original plans I had earlier in the year. Hope to see you all soon in the next update!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12459