A Makoto Mojito by Archne_Lover
Summary:

Makoto finds herself shrunk and tries to get her sister's help, but it doesn't go well.


Categories: Giantess, Entrapment, Incest, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Odor, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Archne Commissions
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 13233 Read: 13221 Published: November 02 2022 Updated: November 02 2022

1. A New World View by Archne_Lover

2. A Makoto Mojito by Archne_Lover

3. Watch Out Stomach Here She Comes by Archne_Lover

4. Pleasing Her Goddess by Archne_Lover

5. Epilogue by Archne_Lover

A New World View by Archne_Lover

Title: A Makoto Mojito
Commissioned by: Malethor
Categories: Persona 5
Characters: Makoto Niijima, Sae Niijima
Cameo: Goro Akechi
Tags: Shrinking, Vore, Digestion, Unaware, Acid, Pain, Tongue Play, Masturbation, Dissolving Clothes, Penetration, Nihilism, Gross, Alcohol, Incest, Exhibitionism, Tentacle Rape, Anal
Alternate Title: Sae’s Inner Sub – My Sister, My Goddess
Started: 29/10/2022
Finished: 02/11/2022

Chapter 1: A New World View

Sae Niijima, the infamous ‘Prosecutor’ as she was known at her place of employment, was reclining on a sunbed by the public pool of a high-end club her current client had arranged for her, a little extra incentive to ensure she did her job properly as if it were needed. Not that she’d turn down a free mini vacation. Her luscious ashen grey-brown hair reached down and framed her perfectly shaped breasts contained by a black bikini top that was just a touch too tight by design, making her C cups look much bigger and like her tits were eager to jump out. The matching thong of the two-piece snuggly hugged her waist, showing just the hint of a camel toe, but if anyone wanted to get close enough to see that detail, Sae would make sure they paid for the view, one way or another. The only other piece of ‘clothing’ the 25-year-old wore was a pair of black mirror sunglasses.

Sae sipped at a mojito, a low satisfied moan escaping her as she enjoyed the summer warmth lovingly caressing her body, kissing her flawless skin, as she enjoyed the five-star treatment. Her tongue briefly dipping into the mojito and fishing out a small cube of lime – her own special request from the bar – she began sucking on the fruit, drawing each drop of the cool, sweet-sour juice from it.

Several feet away from the sunbathing beauty a small shimmering portal tore into the empty space. Had Sae noticed she would have written it off as a brief glare it was so small. It was like liquid static floating in the air, roughly 3 inches in height and 2 inches in diameter.

Makoto stepped through the portal as she usually did, leaving mementos behind. Makoto Niijima, also known as ‘the Queen’ was 19 years old, her brunette hair was cut into a pixie cut, and a braided style headband was housed within her locks. She wore a long-sleeved lacy white undershirt with a black strapped, buttoned-up pinny resting over it, a checkered skirt wrapped around her waist, her fair-skinned legs concealed by dark nylons with dark brown boots completing her ensemble. Her claret eyes shifted as she took a moment to take in her surroundings, stepping in a small circle when she suddenly stopped.

She looked around again.

Everything was HUUUUUGE.

She turned back to her portal just in time to see the static rupture snap shut.

Quickly, she took out her phone, nearly dropping it in her rush. But as she went to call up another portal the screen went black, her phone had died.

“Crap,” Makoto cursed, she slid her phone back into her pinny pocket, pausing a moment to think about her situation, she looked around again. She had to be like 2 inches tall! The portal should have taken her to her family member, Sae should be somewhere around here, all she had to do was reach her and her big sister would help her.

She didn’t recognize the location; it was definitely a public pool though. To her left, there was what looked like a tiled cliff and beyond it an ocean with tides larger than she was. No one was around, which was both good and bad, at least she wouldn’t have to dodge people getting in and out of the pool or children running around, but it would also mean that it would be harder for her to get help. Miles off she could make out tables and chairs the size of skyscrapers, maybe even bigger.

As she lifted her gaze, turning to look around the room again Makoto finally saw her, her giant sister was lying on a sunbed, the back propped up so she wasn’t lying flat. Makoto felt her shoulder slump and posture fail, letting out a frustrated breath. She was miles away. Or at least miles at her height.

Makoto began the long walk to reach her sister.

An hour in and her feet were crying in pain, wincing at every other step and biting her tongue whenever she accidentally stepped on one of the raised pieces of the tiles used to form some kind of pattern, even with her shoes on it was like stepping on a Lego. Her breathing had become laboured and her fringe was clinging to her forehead, matting with sweat. Each breath was a struggle, it felt like the very air was 90% water from the humidity of the pool, she could even taste the bitterness of the hint of chlorine in the almost tropical air. Her lips were starting to crack and her tongue had already dried out. Her steps had slowed and her arms were drooping.

Why did Sae have to be here when she was shrunk?

Slowing her pace further, Makoto raised her arm and wiped her eyes, banishing the fatigue and removing the sweat that had started to openly trickle down her face and bead off her nose, starting to itch.

“At least she’s not in a sauna…” she panted to herself.

SPLASH

Hot liquid soaked through her right shoe and Makoto jumped back, hopping in one place as her foot began to burn in her shoe. It was like someone had filled her shoe with a boiled kettle while she was still wearing it. She reached down and began desperately trying to pull the boot from her foot. She lost her balance and landed on the wet tiled floor. Tears welled in the third-year’s eyes, and her vision was blurring, then finally she pulled the boot off her foot and tipped the hot water out while leaning forward and repeatedly blowing on her nylon-covered foot. Her foot even looked pink through the dark fabric.

Gradually the pain faded from her foot but it still felt overly warm. She glared at the small puddle she had stepped in; the sun had heated the trickle of water to boiling point. She should have paid extra to waterproof her boots when she bought them. With a frustrated sigh, she took off her other boot, and stood back up, wincing as she tested her burned foot with her weight.

She began to limp her way towards her sister, being extra careful not to step into another puddle. Her eyes remained latched on the floor in front of her, and even as sweat dripped off her eyelids, she was not going to risk another mishap. Each step seemed to heat her soles further, gradually cooking them with each step. She limited the number of times she wiped the sweat from her face, after two hours of an unsteady slow pace Makoto eventually felt the cooling relief of the sunbeds shade embracing her like an old friend. She fell to her knees, catching herself on her hands as she breathed deeply, each breath scratching her throat, her body shaking a little, she needed water and she needed it now.

The tiny boiling puddles glimmered mockingly, so many of them and each one laced with chlorine. Her head was pounding with each beat of her heart, pain thundering through her head with each one.

The ground suddenly started to shake. Makoto fell forward, her body slapping against the cool tile floor. At least she was in the shade now. Her feet were still burning even in the shade. She felt so weak. She needed water. A giant black pair of boots came into view.

“Ah, thank you, Sven,” Sae said as she accepted another mojito from the gaijin waiter, briefly slipping her sunglasses down to make eye contact, he was quite the looker and the mojitos were only making him look more appealing.

Sven gave her a shy smile before heading off to resume his duties, his cheeks tinged with a blush, he was so cute.

The shaking of the ground lessened as the waiter walked away, Makoto’s eyes followed after him. She felt so weak.

“No…can’t…rest…need sis’ attention…” Makoto said to herself, arms shaking she forced herself to sit up and looked up at the sunbed, she noticed a corner of her sister’s beach towel resting on the floor. Her legs trembling, she made her way to the towel, dropping her boots, she grabbed the hem of it, wrapping her thighs around the towel she gave a strong tug, lifting her body an inch onto the towel. Her arms were already starting to tremble, and she heaved herself up.

Gravity pulling on her body, white-knuckled against the towel she steadily climbed higher and higher. Her entire body was slick with sweat and burning red as the blood in her veins thundered through her, her heart threatening to burst. When she reached the top of the sunbed she fell to her knees, coughing violently and forcing a small mouthful of sick up her throat, snot streaming from her nose as her eyes watered.

Her arms trembling, she struggled to make herself stop coughing. Her throat was so raw, she was so exhausted, so dehydrated, she desperately needed a drink. Her vision was swimming, she looked up at her sister, her flawless porcelain skin illuminated by the summer sun, every minute droplet of sweat glittering and making her look almost magical, it was like looking upon a goddess. Makoto felt her heart skip a beat and a very low tingling sensation as she admired her sister. She wasn’t sure if it was the dehydration or if her sister was just super-hot, but it was very tempting to take a bit extra time to explore Sae’s divine body.

She shook her head, wincing as a sharp pain pierced her head. Bracing a hand to her forehead, she stumbled back to her feet, nearly falling forward, stepping forward to maintain her balance. Her arm shot out and she caught herself, bracing herself against the soft, firm, warm flesh of her sister’s thigh. If she wasn’t already beat red from exertion she’d have started blushing.

Bracing herself against her idol of a sister’s thigh she began to make her way along her body. A startled scream escaped her lips. Her arm lashing out she grabbed one of the strings that tied the thong around Sae’s waist as her feet fell beneath her. Looking down she saw the towel she had stepped on had sunk into one of the gaps of the sunbed.

She wasn’t heavy enough to make it slide much further but it still gave her quite a fright. Her heart began to calm in her chest and she heaved herself upwards. The thong’s fabric was strange to climb, it was slippery yet she was able to wrap part of it around her leg as she climbed to improve her grip. For all intents and purposes, it was easier to climb than the towel, she threw herself over the side of Sae’s thigh and forced herself to stand.

Her head began to sway, suddenly light her legs gave way and she fell face first into the warm fabric of the thong. It was just shy of being hot. Squeezing her eyes shut, she waited for the dizziness to fade from her head.

She looked up again and tried to swallow but her throat was too dry as she looked up at her giantess sister’s body and took in her mountain-sized breasts and when she realized she was standing over Sae’s covered pussy she nearly succumbed to another dizzy spell.

Sae’s hand suddenly rose and she began to lightly scratch her lower tummy, her fingers stopping inches from the waistline of her thong. Gritting her teeth Makoto ran forward, nearly falling with each step, it was like trying to run on a bouncy castle while people bounced on either side of her. The giant hand began to retreat, and Makoto leapt forward, diving at the oak-sized fingers, squeezing her eyes shut.

Relief thundered through her as she felt herself collide with the lightly wrinkled skin before Sae’s fingernail. She took hold of the skin as hard as she could with her tiny hands. She flew through the air, thick air slamming into her face, she pressed her face into Sae’s finger, hoping to escape the wind force and avoid falling off. She felt moisture grace her face.

“Oh, thank you…” Makoto whispered to the finger and she pressed her lips to the skin of Sae’s finger and took a big slurp. Her eyes bulged as the chemical taste of sun cream mixed with salt from sweat filled her mouth. Her throat began to convulse, coughing violently, her stomach contracting painfully with each breath.

Sae opened her fingers, reach down she closed her fingers around the sides of her mojito. The sudden motion of the fingers gripping the glass caused Makoto to lose her balance, she slipped off her sister’s finger and fell between her treelike slender fingers. Still coughing, her head pounding in agony, she couldn’t even tell which was up, as she devoured by the lime green oasis.

SPLASH

A Makoto Mojito by Archne_Lover

Chapter 2: A Makoto Mojito

Makoto struck the surface of the cocktail and submerged herself, her descent slowing to a stop just before her head could hit the bottom of the glass. Her body weightlessly floated backwards. Her chest heaved, forcing her to cough, overcoming the brief period of shock she had been stunned into when she splashed into the almost icy-cold cocktail. The cold liquid was sucked into the wrong pipe and she found herself succumbing to another coughing fit, taking in more of the mojito.

‘Am I going to drown?!’ images of her floating lifelessly in the green liquid filled her mind as her chest burned, she tried to stop coughing but another ripped through her. Her stomach tensed and vomit erupted from her mouth.

She breached the surface, coughing violently, spurts of mojito erupting from her mouth. The coughs began to slow, her eyes were stinging and her vision was so blurred the world was a collection of blurry colours. Her world began to tilt. She rubbed at her eyes, and her hands drenched in the same cocktail did little to remove the burning liquid from her eyes, but it was enough for her to see the shape of her sister’s giant lips on the edge of the glass as it continued to tilt.

“Oh crap!” Makoto turned and began kicking her legs with as much ferocity as she could as a weak current formed and rapidly increased in strength as the emerald liquid flowed into her mouth. Ice floated passed her, then a chunk of lime, she threw a quick look over her shoulder just in time to see the fruit slip between the giant perfect lips like pasta. Makoto took a deep breath and in a fit of desperation dived back into the mojito, kicking her legs, she swam as deep as she could go and as far from her sister’s mouth as she could.

The current slowed and the world began to tilt back to where it had been before. The shrunken Queen kicked her way back to the surface, filling her lungs with lime-scented air the second she burst through the shimmering surface. Treading water, she did her best to wipe her eyes again, an ice cube almost as large as she was bumped into her. Makoto threw an arm over the ice, using it to keep herself afloat as she continued cleaning her eyes. Forcefully blinking, she froze, Sae’s giant slender tongue had dipped into the drink and was moving towards her again.

Taking another breath, Makoto dived back into the emerald oasis and began to kick. Her heart lurched as she felt the tip of her sister’s tongue slap her feet, pulling her back far enough that her feet returned to the surface, the sun briefly feeling nice on her cold feet before they resubmerged. Her toes curled from the memory of the giant tongue, goose bumps travelling up her back, arching it she hesitated before continuing to swim downwards.

She stayed underwater until her lungs began to burn and she was forced to return to the surface, taking an audible desperate breath as she forced her burning eyes open to look around. There was no tongue. No lips. But Sae’s fingers were still wrapped around the glass. Her legs were starting to shiver.

“Sis help! I’m in here!” she shouted, kicking to lift her chest above the surface in a vain attempt to increase the chance Sae would hear her. Her pleas went unheard. “Sae!”

The glass began to tilt again.

“Sae! Sis!”

Her lips pressed against the edge of the glass.

“SAE! Please! Help Me!”

Her legs fell out from under her as Sae tilted the glass again, more than the last time as the glass was now half empty.

“I’m in here! Help!” Makoto screamed as she began kicking like mad again.

But she was too close.

Slowly Makoto found herself being pulled backwards by her sister’s current. She kicked harder and harder. So harder each splash hurt the front of her legs. As her leg came down, she cried out in pain as the uprise of her foot slammed against one of Sae’s lower teeth.

Sae’s hand jolted slightly as she felt what she assumed was a chunk of ice or lime hit her tooth, she slurped the cube into her mouth and tilted the glass away from her mouth.

Makoto screamed as the mojito carried her to the roof of her sister’s mouth, a gasp of pain escaping her as her head struck the wrinkled roof. She looked around, eyes as wide as she could make them but she could barely see anything, the space was so dim and dark. Another cry as she felt her sister’s giant tongue slam into her and pin her against the roof of her mouth.

Saliva marinated in mojito coated her face, shivering she accidentally swallowed some. The mojito around her began to lower and was drained and down Sae’s throat.

“Did she hear me?” Makoto asked, hope filling her voice as she realized she had been spared from her big sisses gullet. Her heart began to soar. Her smile returned. A mixture of prolonged dehydration, the near-death experience, and the copious amount of alcohol. She started giggling, she actually found herself wriggling a little bit against the papillae populating her sister’s tongue, inadvertently positioning her crotch over one of them.

Sae began to suck.

Makoto let out a startled scream as she felt herself being forcefully sucked against her sister’s tongue. Her legs spread around the large papillae, vibrating as its owner determinedly sucked and coerced the mojito liquid from her and her clothing. The sweet and sour liquid trickled down Sae’s tongue, flowing between the papillae like a rive would rocks.

“Oh-Oh…” Makoto moaned, her back arching as her nether lips quivered against the moist, vibrating rock beneath her. And knowing it was her sister doing this was adding to the forbidden sensation she was feeling. Her toes curled in euphoria as the taboo pleasure eclipsed her drunken judgement.

“Mmm…” Sae moaned as she pressured every droplet of flavour from the piece of fruit she had pinned.

Sae’s moan echoed around Makoto, her entire body shaking with the intense sound waves. She felt herself made to grind against the papillae. At the rate she was going, she was going to leave a permanent imprint of her covered slit on her sister’s tongue. Her hips began to gyrate, her ass cheeks tensing as they smashed into their neighbour and finally she couldn’t take it anymore, she came hard on her sister’s tongue.

Her world shook with another moan Makoto’s intimate salty flavoured was mixed with the sweetened lime juice. Sae slurped the glistening fluids down her throat, unaware of the true nature of them, and of the glistening trail she’d left between her papillae. Makoto began to giggle as she felt her sister sucking and heard her swallowing her cum. She’d just cum on her big sisses tongue and she liked it.

“I came in my sister’s mouth,” she laughed.

Makoto began to slide back, not noticing until her crotch slipped off the papillae and then was swiftly dragged over several more as she slid down Sae’s tongue. Suddenly panicking she tried to grab hold of the papillae. She managed it just as her legs dipped into the pit that was her sister’s gullet.

Sae felt the small piece of fruit lingering at the back of her mouth and she swallowed.

Makato screamed as she felt a sudden sucking force pull her from the tongue, her hands slipping off of the moist papillae. Sae’s lips parted and Makato had a brief glance at the almost blindingly bright outside world before her vision was obscured by her sister’s gullet.

Makoto screamed as she slid along the edge of her sister’s throat. She felt like she was on one of those water slides that had parts that were closed making you shoot down in the dark. She could barely make out the dark maroon slimy walls around her. She tried to grab hold of the inner walls of her sister’s gullet but the gooey fleshy walls had no give, her fingers just slid over them, her fists closing against them but not over them.

Her heart was pounding in a state of panic as she slid deeper and deeper. Her scream failed, her lungs running out of air, she took another breath, if she thought it was humid before it was nothing compared to this. As she opened her mouth to resume screaming, she heard a thumping sound reverberating throughout the gullet. It was an oddly calming yet awe-inspiring sound. She was hearing her sister’s heart. The constant low beating was banishing the panic and bringing a calming sensation with it, which was aided by the light-headedness that her swim in the mojito had left her with.

Her eyelids were starting to grow heavy. The fatigue and excitement the day had granted her mixed with the steady constant thrum, and the warm gusts of Sae’s breaths caressed her with heat and relaxing sounds, lulling her to sleep. She felt reality slipping away and her focus fading as Makoto found herself on the cusp of a state of blissful zen.

When she was suddenly thrown into the air as she went over the large bump of Sae’s collar bone which sent her free-falling away from the walls. Her ass vibrated from the sudden assault; she could almost feel her ass cheeks being marred by a deep bruise from the collision. As she left her sister’s gullet and began her descent into her big sister’s stomach.

Watch Out Stomach Here She Comes by Archne_Lover

Chapter 3: Watch Out Stomach Here She Comes

The smell of alcohol-laced vomit welcomed her into the large space, bringing back vague memories of the times she had ducked into a pub on a Saturday night to use the toilet. It was just as dark as Sae’s gullet was, she could just make out the immediate space around her but the walls were almost invisible like they had merged with the darkness, they were there but at the same time, it was like they weren’t there.

Makoto struck the edge of a cube of lime with a pained grunt and broke straight through it, she splashed into the gastro acid that filled her sister’s stomach. A burning, itching situation washed over her, her toes curled as she felt like the soles of her feet were on fire. She kicked her legs and burst from the acid, throwing herself onto the bopping piece of fruit and swiftly heaved herself onto it, bending her knees to elevate her feet as high as she could. The fruit rocked, threatening to flip over, before seeming to settle after several bops. Makoto let out a relieved breath, the fog from the mojito had completely left her mind now.

She pulled herself to the centre of the fruit and looked down at her feet. Leaning forward, her eyes widened, her nylons had melted, her feet were completely bare, her red soles were decorated in angry scabs, and the legs of her nylons were decorated in melted rips. Her skirt was full of holes and the hem was now beyond frayed; long stringy pieces of melted threads were melting onto what was left of her nylons. Her pinny was hanging off her, the straps were each half melted away with thin weak strands barely connecting them, the once white undershirt was discoloured, stained yellow and green, and her elbows were exposed as torn fabric formed batlike wings under her arms.

Makoto looked around her new environment, murky green gastric acid filled the interior of Sae’s stomach, it was so dark she could not see how deep it was or anything beneath the surface. Though going by her brief experience in the gastric juices, it was more than deep enough for her to submerge past her head and keep going. The only reason she even assumed there was something under the acid was because of the occasional bubbles bursting from below, acrid gas that smelled like vomit filling the air. Her giantess sister’s stomach was the size of a small courtroom at her size, if this weren’t such a precarious situation, Makoto might have found the comparison rather funny. Islands of soggy chunks of lime drifted slowly along the fizzling surface in some twisted parody of a tropical paradise, a sudden burst of dark green gas erupted like a geyser from a bubble, knocking a chunk of lime off its course. The walls of Sae’s stomach began to tremble before the roar of a belch echoed from above as a small burp escaped Sae’s lips.

Makoto gripped the edges of the lime, a shiver rising in her spine, her skin prickling as she felt the warm soggy texture squelch between her fingers. A bitter sour candy-like smell slithered into her nose, released by the ruptured flesh of the lime between her fingers. Her lifeboat rocked back and forth, briefly sinking deeper as one edge raised then fell again and again as the revolting sickly lake around her rippled from the brief rupture of gas.

A large droplet suddenly crashed onto Makoto. The sudden weight causing her fruit to sink so deep three-quarters of its height briefly vanished before it bobbed back up, the momentum making it continue to bounce as it continued its journey through the acidic lake. Makoto pressed her lips together in concentration as she determinedly maintained her grip on the fruit. Small pieces slid off from between her fingers as her grip further crushed the surface level, forcing pulp up between her fingers where it slid over the back of her hand, along the fruits torn surface before plopping into the acid with a small splash and a fizzle as it was broken down to feed her sister.

Makoto grimaced as the strong salty flavour of Sae’s gastric mucosa assaulted her tastebuds. Bile rose at the back of her throat and she retched, a mixture of bile, mucus and saliva dripping from her mouth in long, thick, chunky strands that slowly filled the lines she had carved into the lime, slowly rising around her fingers. Her toes curled as she felt the warmth of the sticky vile cocktail caress her fingers. She began to spit, trying to force the flavour from her mouth, firing the horrid mixture overboard into her sister’s stomach where it fizzed and broke down until only a light whisp of smoke remained.

She did her best to wipe her hand on what was left of her skirt before grabbing a handful and ripping a chunk of the soggy fruit and slamming it into her mouth. Her eyes squeezed shut as the strong sour taste threatened to overwhelm her and the soggy texture made her want to vomit. She chewed the lime into a pulp and forced herself to swallow, she shivered, but the taste of mucus was gone and now all she could smell was the sweet scent of lime – and the vomit stench that filled the air of her sister’s stomach.

The ripples from the burst of gas had completely faded and even her tiny island of salvation was becoming more tranquil as it aimlessly floated. It was like time didn’t exist in Sae’s stomach. Just, what is. Tiny islands of fruit floated along, slowly getting smaller and thinner. The sound of Sae’s breathing all around her reminded Makoto of a persistent yet pleasant breeze on a beach, it may carry a horrid scent but the sound was pure bliss. She could feel her muscles relaxing again. It barely even tickled the edge of awareness as one of the smaller islands slanted, capsizing, and sinking into the burning lake and never bobbing back up. Makoto leaned back and laid herself flat on the little green island, looking up at the dark starless slimy sky, a warm constant thud of her heartbeat further relaxing her. She actually felt like her heart was syncing up with the constant steady drum.

As minutes drifted by Makoto found herself feeling not unlike how she would feel on holiday. Just as Sae enjoyed the five-star treatment of the extravagant club, Makoto enjoyed the deluxe treatment of Sae’s internal spa.

That was until a rumbling side echoed from above like the start of a waterfall.

High above. In the dark pit that was the base of her older sister’s gullet, the sound of rushing water echoed. It was like a waterslide had just been turned on and the pressure had been set too high. The water was charging its way down. Like a military ensemble. The shimmering light green liquid of another mojito appeared and poured down into the stomach. A fresh wave of lime mixed with a white rum scent filtered into the bile-flavoured air.

The mojito struck the surface of the gastric acid with a giant splash, light green clouds of gas building from where it hit. It was like Sae had some kind of alien version of Niagara Falls inside her. Ripples erupted from the point the cocktail had struck, turning into small waves from the constant flow by the time it had stopped. The tiny islands rocked like little boats in a storm, a couple of them capsizing and flipping while others sunk beneath the surface and did not come back up, the only evidence they had been there been the barrage of tiny bubbles that rushed to the surface.

A startled scream escape Makoto as her island lifted and started to capsize. She tried to grab at the elevated edge to clamber atop it then over onto the safe side. Gravity shifted and she found herself falling before could reach it. Again, Makoto was bathed in her giant sister’s stomach acids as she clung to the underside of the lime. Tiny bubbles began to rise around her. She didn’t know if it was from her clothes or her skin as the itching irritation ran over her flesh like a colony of angry fire ants.

She lets go of the lime and began to swim around it before finding breaching the surface and taking a deep breath. The taste of vomit burned her tongue. She grappled with the molten fruit. The top of the lime looked like green wax that had been lit passed its time. Her fists splatted into the surface, sinking in it with ease. She tried to pull herself back up but her fist sliced straight through the pulpy remains and carved a chunk out of the edge that led all the way to the centre, splashing her face with the hot, sticky pulp.

She tried again but when she tried to pull herself up all she did was carve a new rut in the surface.

This was bad.

She couldn’t get back on the island.

The irritated skin of her legs was starting to burn.

She turned in place. Thrashing around. Her heart pounding in panic.

None of the islands was close.

But she had to try.

She began to kick her way to one of the more central islands, hoping its position would indicate that it was fresher. And that it would last longer.

SPLASH

Something a bit bigger than she was slammed into the murky lake, just barely missing her. A large dark green wave towered over her and smashed into her face, her chest dipped back under the surface but she managed to keep her head above. Hair clung to her forehead. Her cheeks burned. She glared at what had nearly hit her.

Her eyes widened in a mixture of astonishment and happiness as she stared at her salvation. Sae had swallowed another cubed chunk of lime. Makoto slept from the gastric lake and grabbed hold of the edge of the fruit, before pulling herself up so that her chest was level with the edge and she was able to heave herself onto the top of the fruit. Her knees bending, her feet as high and far away as they could be from the hungry lake. Tears of relief and pain streamed from her eyes. She was safe.

She lay panting on that chunk of dried-out fruit for several minutes. Her chest ached from exertion as each breath forced it to stretch. Her tiny B cups pushed firmly against her drenched clothing. The sound of stitching tearing reached her ears. She did not move it. She just continued to lay there and breathe. Her sister had saved her. It was like the gods above granting a starving man a raft as he’s on the cusp of drowning in the ever-expanding ocean. She was in need and her sister had provided for her. The thoughts completely overshadowed the fact it was her drinking the mojito that had caused her previous island to capsize, and it was her drinking the mojito in the first place that had sent her little sister down her gullet. All that mattered was the fact Sae had saved her life.

The harmonic sound of Sae’s breathing and the comforting thrum of her heart echoed around Makoto. Her breathing eased with each beat. The remnants of panic were completely gone. The feeling of peace returned to her, embracing her like a warm hug from a cherished loved one.

Eventually, she was able to make herself sit up. Her pinny fell from her shoulders, the stitching of the straps having given way after her painful dip in her big sister’s stomach acids. Resigned, she removed the article of clothing from her person and with a pang of regret tossed it overboard. It landed with a wet slap against the acid and immediately began to fizz. Part of her felt a pang of regret at losing a piece of clothing while another part of her mind tried to justify that it was like she was thanking her sister for saving her life, giving an offering to a goddess, a thank you in the form of nutrition.

She looked down at the rest of her body. Her once-white undershirt had been reduced to rags and stained a mixture of green, brown, and pink. Her bra was exposed and she could see the fabric connecting her two cups had melted away leaving them separate. Her skirt was now just a belt with a torn lacelike fringe, threads melting together like torn black spider webs, her nylons were completely gone, and her naked legs were burned red, prickling with the numbness of remembered pain. She shifted in place, and yep, her panties were gone too, there was a white strand of melted fabric welded to her inner thigh. She was kneeling, half-naked, on top of a chunk of dried-out fruit in her goddess-sized sister’s stomach.

A hard object suddenly bounced off her inner thigh and landed on the fruit with a clunk. Panic suddenly surged through her. She snatched her phone from where it had landed after it fell from what was left of her shirt pocket.

“Please work, please work, please work…” she chanted, praying, she turned the phone over in her hand. The device was wet. The screen was cracked. She held down the power button. There was a brief shimmer as the phone tried to display the usual symbol to signify its need to charge. The shimmer vanished and grey smoke began to bellow off the device. It was fried.

“Damn it!” Makoto cursed.

The useless block slipped through her fingers and bounced impotently against the island.

She needed to get her sister’s attention if she wanted any chance of getting out of there.

She looked around.

Her island was slowly floating aimlessly like the rest of them.

She took in the slimy maroon walls. The mucus coating them shimmered slightly as it reflected the rippling surface. Makoto nipped her lip. Maybe, if she could reach the lining of her giant sister’s stomach. Maybe, she could catch her attention.

She looked down at the steaming lake. She couldn’t swim to the stomach lining that was for sure. And she couldn’t just wait on her island, it could be hours before it drifted to one of the walls, and it would likely dissolve before that.

A piece of fruit roughly a quarter of her size drifted slowly passed her drifting pathway. Makoto was struck with an idea. Shakily, she forced herself to her feet, bending her knees, she braced herself.

Just as the segment of pulp began to drift away, Makato launched herself into the air. She struck her mark. The pulp sunk briefly into the acid as she landed, the skin of her feet briefly burning as she was sunk to her ankles before it bounced back into place. Her impact changed the direction that the island was drifting, sending it in the direction she had jumped. At first, her landing seemed to have sped the drift speed of the pulp but soon it slowed back to the regular agonizingly slow of the natural drift.

She quickly found the next closest island. She bent her knees. The small land mass began to shift. She thrust out her arms, tracing windmills as she tried to maintain her balance, nearly falling off of the pulp. She felt herself falling forward. She jumped. The pulp that she’d been using sank and began to fizz.

Heart hammer in her chest. Her foot landed on the next island. And slid forward. She fell backwards and her back landed with a wet slap against the semi-digested lime. Her body sunk a minute inch into the fruit. She shivered, it was like it had gone rotten.

She forced herself to sit up, pressing her palms against the lime, they nearly slipped out from under her but she managed it.

She was suddenly immersed in a warm sticky substance. She began violently wiping the gunk from her face. Another droplet of her sister’s gastric mucosa had landed on her, thoroughly soaking her and again filling her mouth with the incredibly salty flavour. Another unpleasant shudder rocked through her. Grabbing at the rags of her shirt, she tore one free and used the side that had been pressed against her body to wipe her eyes, it wasn’t perfect but at least she could see again.

Shakily, she pushed herself to her feet, nearly slipping on the rotten-like pulp in the process. She took a deep breath, and it quivered in her throat. She looked up, she was almost at Sae’s stomach wall. There was small mushy pulp close to the lining, it probably wouldn’t last long but Makoto needed to get her sister’s attention.

She jumped.

Again she hit her mark. Her legs splashed through the pulp and she sunk up to her waist. Her arrival thankfully made the pulp lurch forward and slap against the lining of Sae’s stomach. Her slender fair legs began to burn again. Her toes curled in pain. She raised her arms and began slapping and punching the hot, slimy wall.

Outside her confinement, Sae felt a light tickling sensation on her tummy. Eyes closed, she lazily scratched the spot, the itch changing as she felt something like a nerve get trapped but in a good way. Pleasure struck out from that spot, sparking into her veins. Sae swallowed, feeling her nipples harden against the thin fabric of her swimsuit.

Makoto let out a startled scream as the firm wall she was hitting suddenly struck her back, the skin pushing inwards. Her arm was caught against the slimy skin, the mucus acting like a strong glue. The wall relaxed back into place as quickly as it hit her and it took her arm with it.

Makoto was pulled forward, her torse leaning over the pulp. She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt the warm, slimy substance leak through her rags and squelch against her breasts. Sae’s stomach muscles tensed in response to the new stimulation.

Makoto gasped as her giant sister’s stomach muscles pulled her away from the pulp, causing her entire near-naked body to slide over and through the slimy mush. The mucus-covered walls flexed again, and again. Soon her toes grazed the pulp and she was pulled off it completely, and she was sandwiched between the churning muscles that lined the giantess’ stomach. They shifted together, stimulated by her presence.

The shrunken queen felt a moan pulled from her as the hot, wet muscles rubbed against her, squeezing her. Her ragged clothing became looser and more frayed. The muscles shifted again and she heard several tears. Her sister’s body was stripping her as it ground against her helpless body. Her thighs closed together as she felt her lips quiver at the thought.

Her hardening nipples pressed into the tender, mucus-coated muscles. Her breasts were pushed together. The flexing movements massaged her breasts with a firm hand. She wasn’t sure if it was mucus or her own nectar sliding down her inner thighs. Whichever it was though, she really liked how it felt.

Sae unconsciously pulled moan after moan from her little, teeny tiny, sister. She was effortlessly making her squirm and wriggle, completely at her mercy.

“Why is this so hot?” Makoto moaned, another flex and she was pushed along by the contracting motions of the muscles, dragging her naked body over the steamy, slimy wrinkled texture of the mucus-coated muscles.

Her body began to quiver. Her toes curling, she tried to thrust her pelvis but was held tightly in place by Sae’s stomach muscles. She was completely helpless. At her giantess sister’s mercy and she didn’t even know it. Makoto through her head back and screamed in pleasure as she felt the most intense orgasm, she ever had shot through her.

Sae’s stomach muscles began to vibrate as Makoto screamed into the muscle, its salty flavour filling her mouth and mind. She tried to open her thighs. She needed her sister. Sae was driving her insane.

Sae felt her nether lips suddenly flex as she felt a jolt in her stomach. Like lightning, sparks of pleasure leapt from her tummy to her quickly dampening slit. Her thighs slipped open a little as she shifted in place. The pleasant fog that her favourite cocktail had filled her head with seemed to amplify the minute sensations. Before she realized what she was doing, she felt her soft hand grope her right breast and her perfect thighs opened a little more.

She felt a small buzzing sensation in her tummy and her thighs suddenly slammed shut, her hand dropping from her breast to her abdomen. It was like she had a tiny vibrator inside her.

“Mmm these mojitos are incredible,” Sae moaned to herself, her fingers tracing a tiny circle around the spot she had felt the exciting sensation. A fresh wave of pleasure came as her tiny passenger screamed in pleasure into her stomach muscles again and a moan of her own escaped her perfect lips. Her long, manicured fingers began to inch down the waistline of her bikini thong.

She felt another shudder as her finger dipped beneath the warm black fabric. Her pelvis made a tiny thrust. She was definitely going to come here more often if the drinks made her feel this good. She stretched her index finger. Humid heat was bellowing off her pussy. Her breath became shallower. She crooked her finger and stroked the sensitive crease, coating her fingertip in her carnal juices. Her other hand slipped beneath her bikini top and cupped her bare breast. Her back arched in pleasure as she felt her hair nipple press into the palm of her hand. She began to slide her thumb into position.

The sound of a door opening echoed throughout the vacant space. Startled Sae withdrew her hand from her thong and rolled over on her stomach. Taking her other hand off her breast, she reached around the side to make it appear that she was just adjusting the back of the sunbed so she could lie flat.

Sven swiftly walked over, balancing a circular black tray with a single green cocktail upon it. The sound of ice clinking against the glass reached Sae’s ears in between each echoing step of the attractive waiter.

He stopped next to her bed and bowed to offer her the beverage while reaching down to take the now-empty glass from the floor.

“Keep up this kind of service and you’ll be getting one hell of a tip,” she gave him a playful wink, the alcohol making her a touch more playful than she normally would. Like the light ‘fizz’ of the air bubbles in the mojito as the ice melted, excitement bubbled up inside her. She was seconds from being caught in such a depraved position. The respected prosecutor caught with her hand down her panties like a common streetwalker. It was beyond titillating. Her cheeks flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and arousal. Her lips started to feel dry, and she ran her tongue over them in an almost sensually slow manner.

She was glad that she was lying with her chest against the sunbed otherwise she was certain Sven would have got a good view of her white frothy cream seeping through her black thong. That would really make the shy gaijin blush. The thought made her grin, she hid the expression behind her cocktail as she took a sip, making sure to capture another cube of lime between her lips.

Accidentally making eye contact with the waiter before slurping it through her puffy lips and starting to suck on the bitter fruit, coated in the sweetened green nectar. Sven swallowed and Sae had to swallow a laugh as she watched him adorably avert her gaze, giving her a polite smile before turning to return to his other duties.

Taking another quivering sip of the mojito, Sae placed her glass on the floor beneath her sunbed, keeping it in the shade to prolong its life. A naughty thought squirmed its way into her mind. Grinning against her towel. Sae reached behind her and untied her bikini top’s knot. The dark straps slid erotically down her shoulders and the cups drooped from her breasts, allowing just the hint of the shadowed outline to be viewed should anyone come to see. The idea of anyone walking into the pool area and seeing her lay like this. Seeing her naked breasts but unable to get a good look. Especially not without her noticing. It made her toes curl and the idea of the shy waiter coming back, seeing her flawless ass in her tight thong and her unbound bikini. She shifted in place, a small moan escaping her as she felt her nipples brush the fabric of her towel.

It was almost a shame the pool was completely vacant.

Her lips were trembling. Desperate for further stimulation.

Makoto’s screams echoed throughout the courtroom-sized organ as her sister’s stomach muscles suddenly pressed together so hard and the sudden motion of Sae turning over sent the petite bug-sized girl flying. Below her, the tranquil burning lake had turned into an angry tempestuous; angry waves slamming back and forth. The tiny islands that had quietly drifted, were all consumed. None resurfaced. As the waves crashed into one another spurt of acid shot up, narrowly missing the tiny girl as she began to descend.

She struck the opposite wall of Sae’s stomach and immediately slid down the moist surface. The mucus basting her diminutive frame. She began to drift away as the muscles failed to grip her again. She struck the acidic surface with a hard slap. It would have echoed if she had not been so small and the waves so angry.

Her floating form was quickly forced beneath the fiery surface. Her naked body began to itch and burn. Tiny bubbles floated up around her. Her minuscule body was been tossed around with every wave that crossed over her. Air was being forced out of her lungs as she felt walls of invisible force slam into her from every different direction. She tried to kick her legs. She tried to reach the surface but before she could even manage the second kick in unison a new wave would hit her in another direction. Everything was dark and spinning. She was lost in the murky depths of her sister’s gastric acids. As she was knocked another foot deeper she felt her toes caress the squishy texture of the floor of Sae’s stomach. A weak current began to curl around her legs. Makoto felt herself aimlessly drifting towards its source.

By the time her mind connected the danger of the word current and underwater it was too late. The weak current had grown into a full-on riptide. Had she been a bit bigger she might have been able to pull herself away from the relatively weak suction but at her pitiful 2 inches of height, with her unmuscular build, it was a riptide with the power to pull her to the murky burning depths.

Makoto felt herself spinning in the current. She tried to swim away. To escape its pull but her pitiful efforts only caused her body to flip as she followed the invisible tunnel. Her chest felt like it was going to burst. Her head throbbed with pain with a mixture of external pressure and the inner building pressure from the lack of oxygen.

Her mouth opened in a silent scream as hit the edge of the current and it spin her like she was caught in the crosswinds of a hurricane. Her stomach was pulled in itself and had she had anything left in it, she was sure she’d have vomited, again. Her mouth filled with a burning citrussy fluid with the hint of what she imagined alcohol would taste like. The spinning current forced it down her throat. Her throat squeezed around the intruder. She could feel her skin stretch over the outline of her bones and the bulge of chyme stranded in her throat.

She was going to suffocate.

Her heart pressed against its cage.

It felt like it was going to burst.

Fear and panic filled her mind as the growing possibility that this was how she’d die burned away all other thoughts as if Sae’s gastric acids had found their way inside her head.

Her head touched a wide hole with squishy, wrinkled walls.

Her hands reach above her head. Her blistering fingers trace over the wrinkles of the sphincter. In her panic, her first thought was of Sae’s throat. In all the chaos she’d long since lost any idea of which was down and which was up as her world had turned upside down. Thoughts of the merciful cavern of her sister’s mouth. The life air that was her breath. The glistening teeth that surrounded the space were like ancient crystal-like rocks where one would pray to their goddess.

She was saved.

Her sister had granted her mercy and salvation.

She was going to be alright.

Her life belonged to her sister, her goddess.

She began to force her hands inside. Her fingers curled against the walls of the sphincter. She began to force the opening to slowly widen and pushed her head inside. The current wrapped around her head like a loving embrace and pulled her slowly inside.

Pleasing Her Goddess by Archne_Lover

Chapter 4: Pleasing Her Goddess

The tight wet walls squeezed in on her. It was almost like she was inside a very long snake. Her world was a mixture of red and maroon. The stench of souring broken nutrients assaulted her tiny nose, between splashes of burning juices leapt into her nostrils as she was pushed along the slimy pipeline. As her petite blistered bare feet were slurped into the tight sphincter her head breached the surface of the juices and she took the deepest breath she could.

Here the juices were less a murky green and more a vile mixture of brown and yellow. But thankfully they didn’t burn as much. They still hurt though. Like tiny wasps that had taken a special interest in the blisters that now decorated her fair skin. It was still a relief compared to the burning of the stomach.

Sae had saved her from the worst death imaginable.

She felt her body being pushed along. Fed into Sae’s small intestine. They felt like what she imagined sea anemones would feel like, just much much bigger. They were smaller than her, maybe a sixth her size but that still made them quite…big to her. They lovingly caressed her as they pushed her along, helping her, and supporting her.

It was like her big sis was protecting her. Making sure she got through safely. Like a guardian angel. Images of her giantess sister in goddess robes filled her mind again, outlined in a heavenly glow like the one the sun had cast her in on the sunbed.

One of the villi tapped her cheek. A nuzzling kiss. If it weren’t for their presence she’d be thrashing about trying to turn back. The terror when she realized that the sphincter was not the gateway to Sae’s mouth, had faded away as Sae lovingly caressed her while she was inside her. It may not have been the salvation she expected but it was just what she needed.

One of the villi tips caressed her pussy as it passed her along and an embarrassed smile spread across her face. There was something about it being sis’s villi touching her pussy that made it feel really good. Her little legs opened up more, inviting her goddess-sized sister’s attention.

A long, slimy nodule slid up and between her legs, pushing them open a little more, its length rubbing against her lips as it reached up.

“Oh…wow!” Makoto moaned, she’d lost count of how many orgasms her goddess had given her, it was like every part of her body wanted to make her little disciple happy. Another moist bulbous tip brushed over one of her nipples, the tiny pink nub briefly sinking into the gooey flesh. Her toes curled, stroking one of the tentacles as pleasure spread through her.

She squirmed, wiggling forward. A startled gasp burst from her mouth as a wet silky tendril slid between her little breasts and tickled her chin. Butterflies swarmed in her tummy and her pelvis dipped. Slimy nubs pressed and wriggled against her virgin slit and hips. Showering her sensitive intimate areas with chaste kisses and affectionate nuzzles.

Her mouth opened in a wide smile. A phallic moist helmet pushed its way into her mouth exploring her just as she explored her goddess. Her cheeks bulged with the head as if it were a hard cock. She moaned around the tendril as it lovingly violated her virgin mouth. Another wet head pushed against the crease of her slit. She had already been taken by her goddess’ stomach, surrendering her virtue would be just a technicality. But if she were honest with herself. Makoto couldn’t be happier that it was her big sis that was sharing this special intimate experience with her.

Sae shifted her hips, grinding herself against her towel. The horny butterflies in her tummy had begun to migrate, flying lower. And she was finding it very difficult to lay still. She took another sip of her special drink, it cooled her mouth and throat but not her loins. Swallowing. Her eyes drifted to her black handbag.

Her mouth began to water as she thought about what was contained within. She never went anyway without it. She didn’t even remember why she originally put it in her bag. She just kept it there for the thrill of everyone around her walking around it, unaware of what she kept in her bag. And all it would take was for her to forget to fasten it or for someone to accidentally kick it over and she would be outed at the little harlot she truly was.

She glanced at the doors. There was no sign of anyone. The idea of Sven coming through the door as she rode her stallion made her inner muscles tense and squeeze around empty air. She needed something inside her. And she needed it now.

Biting her lower lip. Sae reached for the black bag that sat patiently next to her sunbed. She slowly turned the piece of metal and undid the clasp. Her fingers dipped inside the cool leather. The change in sensation made her hips jolt a little. Her fingers wrapped around the cold rubber object that lay at the bottom. As she lifted it free her heart began to pound in her chest. Excitement flooded her veins. Her cheeks glowed with arousal.

Her head snapped back round. She stared at the door as she began to slowly sit up. As if moving slower and quieter would decrease the chance of someone coming by and she wasn’t a slave to the whims of chance. She twisted round, her legs straddling the bed. A white frothy stain on the towel between her legs. Her thong clung to her pussy, drenched and frothy, the tight fabric showing the vivid outline of a camel toe.

She brought the ashen vibrator between her sweaty thighs. Her chest rose and fell with each overly deep breath she took. With her free hand, she hooked her finger around the soaked fabric. She could feel her cum seeping out with the minor pressure she’d applied, the sensation made her toes curl shut. Her engorged clit tingled as it was exposed to the naked air. Not even bothering to lubricate the sex toy she pressed the tip to her slit and began to slowly slide it in.

Her lips parted into an ‘o’ shape as half-silent moans sneaked free. Her eyes were glued to the double door. Her heart hammering, her thighs trembling as the toy sunk inch by inch inside of her. And with each second that passed the fear, excitement, the trepidation that she might get caught only rose. Lifting her pleasure to new heights as time moved at a snail’s pace. Even her hand felt like it had been deliberately slowed as it slid the toy inside her.

Her legs went riding and her hips lifted. She let her eyes close and in that brief moment that she wasn’t watching the door she felt like she was going to cum just at the very real danger that the doors would open. And she’d have no chance to even try and hide what she was doing. If anyone came through that door they would see everything. They would know what a dirty little slut she really was.

She turned the toy on. Even on the lowest setting, her arousal highs made her legs lash out so hard her sunbed moved and she slide down its length. The sudden movement of the bed made her hand flinch, pushing the vibrator in, up to the final inch. The base slapped against her lips.

“Oh fuck yes…” she moaned in a whisper.

She kept her eyes shut.

Each pound of her heart inched her closer and closer to orgasm. She flicked the switch, and the buzz of the vibrator began to grow in volume and speed as she activated the second setting.

Her legs spasmed and her back arched, pushing out her tits, her still unbound bikini fell down to cover her stomach. The humid air welcomed them to the world. Her his bucked against the vibrator. If someone were to come now she’d be ruined and fully outed as a dirty slut and she wasn’t even watching the door.

She flicked the switch to the end of the run and activated the third setting.

Within her small intestines, Makoto let out a startled cry as she suddenly reached forward as the labyrinth of wet piping around her began to tremble as if the very world was threatening to shake apart. The sound of the vibrator reverberating from below the small intestine, travelling up and making the walls tremble and the acidic liquid splashed upwards, kissing her face.

The villi brushing her naked body shook with the intense vibrations, slapping against her body hard enough to leave the onset of bruises. Her tiny eyes widened as a mixture of pained and pleasurable cries escaped her, the moist tip of a villus pounding against her pussy making her legs widen. The walls of the small intestine tightened around her, squeezing around her naked body, forcing the villi against her sensitive body as it tensed and contracted with the pleasurable sensations firing through her body.

Her ear was pressed firmly against the moist hot walls. Her entire body shook so hard she could feel her very bones gyrating so hard they threatened to fall apart. She could hear the distant yet loud buzzing of her goddess-sized sister’s pleasurable toy. Her tiny legs pushed against the hot walls trying to open. Sae was using a vibrator! With her inside her! The vibrating, slimy head of a villus ground itself against her pink virgin slit, forcing it to open wider for it. Her goddess sister was going to take her virginity and she was so tiny and insignificant that Sae didn’t even know it.

Her nerves commanded her to arch her back but the constricted gooey walls would not allow it. Inch by minuscule inch, the villus squirmed its way inside. Forcing inner walls to stretch, pain spreading from her snatch and mixing with the euphoria of her first time. Blood from her hymen began to seep out around the nodule, trickling down its length and slowly melting into the acidic river. The murky acid fizzed as it accepted Makoto’s offering. Her lower tummy began to distort as the villus drove itself deeper and deeper, the flesh of her stomach bulging with the outline of the tendrils head.

Her vision blurred with tears from the pain as Sae stretched her insiders with her insides.

Her small breasts were forced together around a serpentine villus that reached up to her face, her cheek smothered against its pink mucus-coated flesh. Her sensitive nipples rubbed against the squishy floor, itching from the acids, making her squirm in place and grind her nipples against the floor of Sae’s small intestine as her goddess’ villus pounded her pussy. The wriggling squirming tentacle forced its way deeper and deeper into her virgin pussy as it ground and pounded her.

The tip of the villus between her breasts slid across her cheek and pressed against Makoto’s lips. The sudden pressure forced the puffy flesh to part. She gasped as she felt the mucus flesh slide over her teeth and hit the back of her throat. Her pussy constricted around the tentacle in her pussy. She could feel her throat starting to bulge with the shape of the virile intruder. The sour slimy taste of the wriggling villus filled her mouth. She began to lift her neck and as if it was on a hinge, she began to bob her head up and down. Using her lips she massaged the tendril, in a parody of a milking motion as she began to blow her sister.

The bulging in her throat sunk deeper as she lowered her head, she couldn’t breathe, the panic from the realization making her toes curl as she ground her hips together, forcing her walls to clamp down on the villus in her pussy. Her thighs shuddered as her goddess gave her another orgasm, her juices seeping slowly around the pink organ. She moved her head more rapidly, each bob of her head making the bulge at the start of her throat sink lower and lower before it reached so far down that the phallic head stopped just shy of her collarbone. Sucking it like a cock, a very long cock.

Chyme began to ooze from the villi tips as Makoto’s lips each milked the euphoric intruders. The burning thick substance began to be pumped into her body, filling her pussy and womb down below while the villus in her mouth pumped the thick substance straight down, past her collar bone and into her tummy. She closed her eyes as the sensations of her stomach being filled mixed with the tingling pain of the acid and chyme, and the pleasure the villus inflicting upon her.

The walls of the small intestine abruptly constricted again. An intense feeling of claustrophobia enveloped the little that was left of Makoto’s mind that was not preoccupied with pleasure. The soft lining of the organ moulded around her small breasts, then her legs, and then her head. She was vacuum sealed by her goddess's small intestine. Could anyone see her they would easily see the tiny detail of her nipples pricked against the interior, they’d even be able to trace the intricate detailing of her nostrils and the shape of her closed eyes where the pink flesh had sunk in. Panic joined the concoction of emotions and sensations. The villi inside her reached even deeper. Her stomach’s interior squirmed as the upper villus touched the floor of it and ejaculated a burst of chyme against it. Makoto came again and she came hard, the panic making her orgasm even more potent than the others had been.

As Sae’s orgasm rocked through her the pleasure in her lower tummy rose to new heights as the muscles tensed nearly crushing her little sister in the progress. She came so hard her cum squirted out and landed on the warm tiled floor. Her eyes flickered open. Her heart was pounding and she quickly looked around. No one was there. No one had walked in on her shameful session. A cocktail of relief and disappointment wrapped around her heart as she sat up, the vibrator sliding out of her snatch with a slurping sound. She looked down at the glistening toy and felt her cheeks burn even darker as she saw the wet patch on the tower, there was even a small puddle of cum from the cum that had dribbled from her. And when she finally did pack up Sae would find she had made an extra puddle under her sunbed for the janitors to clean up.

Within her small intestine, the walls had relaxed and Makato was panting around the villus filling her mouth. Her chest relaxed as air finally filled her lungs and she released her sour tasting breath. Mucus from the tendril dribbled out of her mouth and trickled down her chin. It made her skin tingle. She was too exhausted to move and see her body. Her skin was decorated in dark bruises and burning welts from her goddess and possessed a light sheen from her own sweat mixed with the copious amounts of gastric juices and mucus. The villus in her pussy was still wriggling around while the one in her mouth gradually pumped chyme into her throat which she great fully swallowed. Not that she had much choice, it just flowed straight down.

Her vision was blurring again. She was too weak to resist it and the humid air only made its call more compelling. Makoto passed out in her goddess’s small intestine. The villus in her mouth continued to ejaculate in her throat as her body subconsciously adapted to breathe between bursts of sustenance.

Epilogue by Archne_Lover

Chapter 5: Epilogue

3 Weeks Later…

Sae was standing at the photocopier at work, waiting for the necessary documents for her next case to finish copying. She was attired in her usual professional clothing. A black blazer buttoned up atop her dark blouse, a pair of black pantyhose reached up beneath her black suit trousers and a pair of professional-looking black heels completed the ensemble. Her ashen grey-brown hair was perfectly brushed and reached down just past her breasts.

Her expression was once again schooled into the neutral serious features the SIU prosecutor was known for. Her thoughts were focused on the coming trial, mentally cataloguing the strategies the defence might use with the evidence that was currently present. She had briefly considered forging some incriminating evidence, it would not be hard and he was certainly guilty. But the case had persisted a touch too long before it had been reassigned to her, any new evidence would look suspicious. She would just have to deal with the case the traditional way. Though there was no doubt in her mind that she would succeed and expose the truth of the manner.

A sudden tingle beginning in her lower tummy and reaching down to between her thighs brought the prosecutor's thoughts to a screeching halt. Irritation flared into annoyance in her mind, her manicured fingers pressed into the palms of her hands. She shifted in place. The copier still had several minutes remaining on it. She would have to come back for the documents. The last time she ignored the heated sensations she had left a trail behind her on the corridor of the 8th floor. Thankfully no one had noticed at the time. Though it did ruin her shoes, she had to go buy a fresh pair after her left shoe had become sticky with her own fluids.

She let out a shaky breath, her cheeks showing a pink tint. She turned and with long confident strides began to make her way back to her office. She had to keep up her pretences even as she made her own brand of the walk of shame. She was nearly at her office when her lower lips throbbed with desire mid-stride and she found herself nearly losing her balance. The tint of her cheeks evolved into a light blush as she saw in her peripheral vision one of the secretaries glancing up as they noticed her momentarily misplaced footing.

Gritting her teeth behind closed lips Sae grabbed the handle to the door of her office and pushed her way in, barely restraining her irritation enough to stop herself from slamming the door.

Her office carried the same aura of intimidation and professionalism she possessed, or she normally possessed. A large window let in the bright summer light, breathing heat and life into the space, the east and west walls were lined with bookcases that housed hardback legal books, and the door leading into her office was surrounded with oak-bordered frames housing her numerous qualifications and the newspaper clippings reporting on her most famous of cases. In front of the giant window was a giant enclosed desk with a dark polished oak surface, the desk was bare aside from a few framed photos facing her dark leather desk chair and small pot housing a handful of pens.

She briskly crossed the carpeted floor and circled around her desk. Her heart hastening, she unbuckled the clasp of her suit trousers and pushed them down her slender pantyhosed legs. As the clothing pooled around her ankles, with shaky fingers she grabbed at the waistline of her pantyhose and black lacy panties, and she began to shimmy them down. Her pussy quivered as she effectively mooned the incredible city of Tokyo, giving the impressive view that her office overlooked a view of its own. The dark pantyhose reached just past her knees before she pulled out her chair and moved to sit down, though it was more of a fall as she lost her balance, her legs partially bounded together. Her chair bounced beneath her naked ass and wheeled back, tapping against the glass of the window.

She leaned forward and grabbed at one of the two bags under her desk, one of which held a clean set of clothes and an extra pair of shoes should she ever experience a repeat of the previous week. She fished her special toy out of the bag, licking her lips she brought the tip to her glistening lips. Ever since she’d been at that club, she’d been experiencing dozens of bursts of arousal and pleasure throughout the day.

Trapped within her small intestines Makoto was wriggling like a worm on a hook as a villus found the hole between her ass cheeks and was wiggling its way inside her, its self-lubricating body forcing her anus to widen for it. The walls began to buzz and vibrate again. The tiny former queen moaned around the villus in her mouth, her goddess was masturbating again. Makoto was filled with a mixture of pleasure and pride as her bones violently shuddered as she found tiny ways to help her sister feel good, even if her goddess would never know it was her. It was the perfect way for the tiny priestess to give thanks for all the pleasure, sustenance and protection Goddess Sae had given her, to give her as much pleasure as she could.

She sucked hungrily on the villus that had made its home in her mouth as her goddess stretched her ass, swallowing every drop of chyme that oozed from it, like a cum guzzling whore. Makoto pushed out her chest and did her best to start grinding her body against the floor of Sae’s small intestine.

Sae flicked the switch to the third setting on her vibrator, just making out the tingling feeling in her lower tummy made by her shrunken sister rubbing her tits against her as her ass was violated. Sae let out a muffled moan as she felt the first orgasm erupt through her, her stomach clenching, her hips bucking, and her fluids leaking into a gradually growing pool on her office chair.

Makoto felt her own orgasm forced from her body as Sae’s small intestine squeezed around her, sealing her in an airtight prison. Her ass squirted around the villus like her pussy as the panicgasm embraced her, one of the many gifts of her goddess through the repeated conditioning she suffered was the smothering fetish. Makoto’s favourite moments were when her goddess squeezed her like this. It was one of the reasons all thoughts of leaving had left her mind, well that and the fact she was stuck, in a constant state of bliss and euphoria, and when her goddess rode her motorbike. That was really intense and she loved every damn second of it, it was exhilarating and made her feel so alive every time.

This was where she belonged. In her goddess’s digestive tract.

The walls relaxed and another clump of chyme was ejaculated into her stomach before the villus was pulled back into her throat.

Sae arched her back, sliding her toy up to the hilt inside her slit when there was a sudden confident knock at her door. Her ass slammed back on the chair and she lurched forward in her chair, making herself hover over her desk as she looked up at her door. Her cheeks flushed, the warmth emitting through her window, caressing her tanned thighs making her more and more aware that her lower half was completely naked.

“Enter,” Sae said on impulse, barely realising what she had just said.

Crossing her. legs she muffled the sound of her vibrator.

The door opened and Goro Akechi stepped into the room, his brown neck-length hair was just as shaggy as always, the bangs reaching just shy of his reddish-brown eyes. He was wearing his signature tan, black buttoned, peacoat over a black striped suit with a white tie, and black loafers completing his wardrobe. In one hand he held a white coffee cup with a second held in the nook of his elbow, with a stack of papers in his other hand.

“Morning Ms Nijiima, I was bringing your coffee and I noticed these in the copier,” Akechi greeted her, approaching her desk and placing the pile of papers on her desk then placing the cup down once he was sure he wasn’t going to drop his own.

Sae swallowed, she was now very glad her desk was enclosed and Akechi couldn’t see her naked legs. The vibrating was also getting very difficult to ignore, the butterflies in her lower tummy pairing with the sex toy drawing her closer to another orgasm. And Akechi’s presence was only bringing her closer. She’d never be able to look him in the eye again if he worked out she was masturbating and he’d seen her half naked.

“Thank you, I got a little distracted and forgot about them,” she sipped at her coffee, black with two sugars like she liked it, he never got her coffee wrong from the day he had learned how she took it.

“I thought that might be the ca-“ he broke off and frowned, “what’s that sound?”

Sae was now very aware of the muffled buzzing sound coming from between her thighs. Her lips squeezed around the toy. This was so hot.

“I don’t hear anything.”

“It’s like-“

“Akechi!” she interrupted cutting him off with a tone that permitted no argument. He made eye contact with her, showing that she had his full undivided attention.

She felt ridiculous using that tone while she was half-naked, the warm leather cushioning her bare ass.

“Could you go get me the report from the night of the incident? I forgot to grab it earlier.”

Akechi nodded and spun on his heel, rushing off to complete his task. As the door closed behind him Sae let out a sigh of relief, her thighs opening and the vibrator sliding out a little. Another orgasm and it was pushed completely out of her snatch. She needed to get dressed before Akechi came back. Her eyes fell to her desk and her heart was hit with a jolt of reality as she saw a photo of her and Makoto. Her little sister had a huge smile on her face and was hugging her arm, while she had a tiny respectable smile in place.

She hadn’t seen her sister in weeks and was beyond starting to worry about her, she’d even hired a PI to find out what happened.

She would find out the truth and if anything had happened to her little sister there would be HELL to pay. The flicker of rage turned into guilt and disgust.

‘I can’t believe I masturbated in front of a photo of Makoto…’

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12449