House Hunters by gtswburg
Summary:

Freshly divorced, Evan Pierce is ready to enjoy single life but a pair of young strangers want his house and money for themselves.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: This material is intended for mature audiences only.


Categories: Mature (40-49), Slave, Instant Size Change, Humiliation, Giant, Feet, Footwear, Entrapment, Couples, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: Yes Word count: 76984 Read: 102346 Published: October 31 2022 Updated: April 24 2023

1. Chapter 1 by gtswburg

2. Chapter 2 by gtswburg

3. Chapter 3 by gtswburg

4. Chapter 4 by gtswburg

5. Chapter 5 by gtswburg

6. Chapter 6 by gtswburg

7. Chapter 7 by gtswburg

8. Chapter 8 by gtswburg

9. Chapter 9 by gtswburg

10. Chapter 10 by gtswburg

11. Chapter 11 by gtswburg

12. Chapter 12 by gtswburg

13. Chapter 13 by gtswburg

14. Chapter 14 by gtswburg

15. Chapter 15 by gtswburg

16. Chapter 16 by gtswburg

17. Chapter 17 by gtswburg

18. Chapter 18 by gtswburg

19. Chapter 19 by gtswburg

20. Chapter 20 by gtswburg

21. Chapter 21 by gtswburg

22. Chapter 22 by gtswburg

23. Chapter 23 by gtswburg

24. Chapter 24 by gtswburg

25. Chapter 25 by gtswburg

26. Chapter 26 by gtswburg

Chapter 1 by gtswburg

It was another day in paradise for Evan Pierce.

He was entering his second week of vacation after finalizing his divorce and he was truly enjoying himself for the first time in years. The funniest part about it all was that he wasn't really doing much of anything beyond lazing around the house that he had bought but never got to enjoy.

Evan had considered moving into an apartment downtown and selling the place because he expected it to remind him of all the stupid fights and arguments he and Sam had had over the years but the day movers took away all the shit she had filled the house with, all of those bad memories simply melted away.

He was still technically redecorating but for the most part he had replaced all the furniture she had taken. Sam had kept the place looking like those cold sterile houses rich villainous couples had in movies; shining marble, gleaming metal, and couches that were not only spotless but looked like they had never been sat on at all.

The first thing he had done was buy a few big shaggy rugs to cover up the chilly stone floors that covered most of the first floor. Then he got an enormous sectional sofa that he could actually flop down onto and enjoy the tv that had always hung over their untouched fireplace.

Evan knew that it clashed a little with the house's aesthetic but he didn't care, he wanted the house to actually feel like a home for the first time in eight years. Their first place, the condo they had bought shortly after getting married, had looked like somewhere people lived and based on how she had decorated their house, apparently Sam had always quietly detested that.

She had never seemed uncomfortable in their big cold house but Evan reasoned that was because she came from money. He had almost let her have the place in the divorce but then he remembered that the down payment had come entirely from his accounts after the company he worked for went public. It was bought with the sweat of all his eighty hour weeks coding for a start-up from when they were an office with twelve people working on top of each other to a company that owned multiple buildings across the US and was headquartered in Dublin for tax purposes.

Sam had been the one to convince him that it would be better for them to have their 'dream home' in the burbs rather than to keep living in the condo they had bought in the walkable neighborhood they loved but it was still his money that paid for it.

He wasn't going to get his IPO money back, so he fought tooth and nail for the house.

And so now Evan could truly enjoy it.

The first thing he did after activating his automatic out-of-office email reply and signing out of slack was to dive into the pool that was the only thing he had insisted the house have. He could count the amount of times he had swam in the pool over the past eight years on one hand but since starting his vacation, he had gone in every day like clockwork.

Laps in the late morning, followed by a skin tanning nap on a lounge chair, and then a hearty sandwich when he woke up.

After a week of swimming everyday, he was definitely still sore but Evan thought it was probably a good sign that he was feeling almost pleasantly tingly when he flopped down onto his chair for his post-workout nap. Sleep came almost a little easier than usual but he didn't think anything of it, after all, this was the most stress free his life had been since... ever.

When he woke up though, Evan immediately knew that something was off.

At first, given how groggy he felt, Evan assumed that he had simply slept longer than usual but then he slowly realized that he was lying flat rather than on an incline. It was possible that he had somehow slid downward while he slept but his feet weren't dangling over the edge of the lounge chair nor were they on the ground.

“What the...”

Sitting up, Evan was immediately shocked by what he saw.

The lounge chair stretched out ahead of him and on either side, larger than the huge sofa that now sat in his living room. Stumbling up onto his feet, he found that the arm rests rose almost to his chest and the slanted back of the chair rose much higher. His house loomed like a giant's castle in a fairy tale beyond it, making his jaw drop.

Without thinking, Evan smacked himself as hard as he could in the cheek.

The pain was hot and instant, making him stagger across the springy ground of the lounge chair's stretchy material. “Ow...” he muttered while rubbing his self-inflicted injury, “Ok, I guess I'm not dreaming or maybe that doesn't actually work...”

Stumbling across the lounge chair, Evan found that he was big enough to cautiously lower himself down onto the patio. The sun baked stones warmed his tiny feet while he surveyed the seemingly huge world around him.

“Wait, where are my...” Evan immediately looked down to see that his speedo was still clinging to his frame, “Ok, so obviously I'm dreaming if my clothes are still on me or would it be more embarrassing if I was nude...”

The thought of being naked made him shudder as he realized that if this was really happening, he didn't want to go to any of his neighbors for help in his current state.

“Ok, if this isn't a dream, I need help but if I am dreaming, what the fuck can I do...” He struggled to jumpstart his brain, snapping his fingers and pacing across the patio. Stopping in his tracks, Evan shut his eyes tight and simply tried to will himself bigger.

When he opened his eyes, the world was still enormous in comparison to him.

“Fuck,” he rubbed his eyes and sighed, “Ok, they say you don't have your phone in your dreams, so either it won't be where I left it in the kitchen or it will be and I'll need to call my doctor's office...”

Walking toward the house, Evan couldn't help but crane his neck back further and further as the back door seemed to loom larger and larger. The closer he got, the more Evan wondered how he would be able to open it at all, “Oh God, please tell me I didn't close it all the way, please...”

The cry of joy that burst out of him when he saw the open space between the door and its frame launched Evan into a sprint, his tiny feet slapping loudly against first the warm patio and then the cool stone of the kitchen floor.

Taking a moment to catch his breath, Evan stood up straight when he heard a strange noise coming from the back yard.

It was a metallic rattling followed by a heavy scraping noise.

The realization that it was the gate in his fence being opened made him jump in surprise.

“What the fuck...” he muttered.

Moving toward the sliding glass door, Evan pressed his hands against it and pushed with all his might in an attempt to shut it. His muscles strained and he could feel his feet slipping against the floor from the effort but the door didn't budge even a quarter of an inch.

Two shadows stretched across the patio and he heard a feminine voice boom out, “Huh, he's not in the chair...”

“Shit,” The second voice was a powerful masculine thunderclap, “Did he wake up already?”

The giant voices sent Evan scrambling backwards away from the clear glass door and searching for cover. He weaved through the legs of his newly purchased table while their voices carried through the open back door.

“You want to check the pool shed while I head inside, babe?” The woman's voice asked.

“Might as well, I should pour the stuff into the pool so we can use it later anyway...”

A million questions raced through Evan's head at the exchange but all that mattered was that the girl was heading inside. Ahead of him was the short hallway that lead to the garage, the door into which was firmly shut as was the door to the laundry room. The door to the half-bath that sat off the kitchen was wide open but then he heard it.

The soft thumping of approaching footsteps.

Juking to his left, Evan scrambled into the pantry by squeezing himself through the barely open door. He backed away into the darkness of the walk-in pantry while his whole body trembled in terror.

There was a low rumbling noise from the back door being opened wide enough for a normal sized person to walk in and then he heard the soft thuds of her walking into his house. The door rumbled once more but he didn't hear it fully shut.

“Huh?” The girl chuckled, “What is this? Ikea shit?”

He heard her knock his kitchen table with her knuckles and for some reason he could feel a faint heat rising in his cheeks. Sam had taken almost all of the kitchen stuff and while he would have loved to get some nice pieces, Evan had known enough to know that the old weathered wooden table he liked wouldn't look right in the hyper-modern kitchen he had. So he had simply bought the best looking stuff off the Ikea website and paid for them to assemble it.

“Babe!” Her voice was so loud that Evan had to cover his ears at the sudden noise, “I found his phone!”

Her boyfriend's voice roared in the distance but Evan couldn't make it out.

“Now where is that little fuck...”

What few doubts Evan had that these people had done this to him disappeared in that moment. The questions that fear had pushed away suddenly surged to the forefront of his mind and the now shrunken man crept toward the gap between the pantry door and its frame.

His kitchen was still bathed in the gray shadows of the early afternoon because it didn't really get much natural light until the sun was practically setting but one spot was lit up by harsh florescence and that was where the giantess stood.

The first thing he noticed were the scuffed up lime green crocs the girl wore and the bright pink crew socks that rose out of them, stretching up her skinny legs until they gave way to pale flesh and finally what looked like a pair of basketball shorts. She lifted her foot and thumped her toe against the floor, giving Evan a clear view of the charms that adorned the holes in her crocs; a weed leaf, a peace sign, a van, and the supreme logo.

“Man, we're going to have to go grocery shopping first thing...” the girl sighed before extracting a can of LaCroix from his fridge and opening it with a hiss.

“What the fuck...” Evan whispered, trying to wrap his head around what the giant girl was talking about.

Her huge feet pivoted toward him and he watched as she crossed the kitchen. Each of her footfalls produced an appreciable thump but the closer she got to the pantry, the more Evan swore that he could feel the floor tremble beneath his feet.

“Where could you be...” The giantess muttered to herself between sips of seltzer.

Evan's whole body froze as he felt her tremor-inducing footsteps pass the pantry.

The bathroom door creaked open, “Are you in here, little dude? Nope...”

Evan heard the door firmly shut before he heard her open another one.

“Damn, these things look like they're fucking spaceships,” the girl laughed to herself and Evan knew that she was inspecting his washer and dryer, which were top of the line models that he and Sam had bought a few months before separating. The door to the laundry room shut once more and her voice drifted up the hallway, “I wonder if he's big enough to reach those or if we'll have to do laundry ourselves...”

Evan's heart jumped into his throat as her words made it quite clear what they were going to do with him. “I need to get out of here,” he said while pushing his way out of the pantry at the same time that he heard her open the door to the garage.

The shrunken man moved as quickly as he dared, afraid that if he sprinted the sound of his bare feet slapping against the floor would echo in a modern kitchen filled with marble and stainless steel. He was thankfully beneath the table when he heard the door to the garage shut.

“What? No, she barely looked...” He whispered, stopping in the center of his kitchen table.

The sound of her approach grew louder and louder until Evan could feel the floor trembling beneath her feet once more. He tracked her skinny legs as they wound around the table toward the backdoor where she paused to poke her head out, “Babe, you haven't seen him out there, right?”

“Nope, he's not in the shed and I made sure the gate was closed...”

“Ok, I'm going to shut the door here and then I guess I'll check the rest of the house...”

“Alright!”

The wide glass door slid into place and Evan felt the world shudder as she stepped back.

“But first I'm going to grab a snack...” The girl said with a giggle.

His whole body pivoted as the girl circled the other side of the table and then pushed open the door to the pantry. Light blazed on overheard and he watched her step inside while he wondered what he should do.

She had cut off his only escape route and even if he had made it out, he'd have been unable to get through his own fence with the gate shut. The girl already had his phone so there was no way for him to call for help though he wasn't sure exactly who he would have called anyway. Sure, the cops could have dealt with the two of them as trespassers but what would they have done with him?

Would they have believed him if he had said he was always this size?

“Score,” the girl's joyous word derailed his train of thought.

He flinched as the door to the pantry slammed shut and then he began to back away as he watched the girl drag the nearest chair back from the table before plopping down into it. Her feet smacked down mere inches from him and he was hit with a wave of air that reeked of weed and patchouli oil.

Overhead, he heard her tearing open a plastic package and letting out a low 'hmm' of pleasure.

Evan knew that he had to run.

He was an errant foot twitch away from being discovered but he found himself transfixed by being so close to a human being who was so much bigger than him.

All he could see of her was her shoes, skinny legs, and the baggy Adidas shorts she was wearing but he knew that she wasn't actually that big. Simply comparing her to his immense furniture, Evan figured that she was a petite girl who couldn't be much taller than five feet.

Yet, she was also the biggest living thing he had ever seen.

An elephant would be like a dog to her and not a particularly big one.

He was so perplexed by the thought that he didn't even notice that she was kicking out her legs to relax until the grimy sole of her croc had smacked into him. The sheer force of it reminded him of when his dad forced him to try out for football in middle school and he was knocked down by a kid who had been a lineman in a peewee league since he was eight.

Evan was left dazed on the floor, his vision wavering while he lay in the shadow of the rubber monument that was her shoe.

And then the shoe pulled away and her voice rang in his head, “No fucking way...”

Struggling to move, Evan flopped onto his stomach and then forced himself to his hands and knees. He could feel the chair scraping against the floor as she pushed back from the table then he saw shadows move from her undoubtedly looking down to confirm she had just kicked him. Evan stumbled to his feet and tried to catch his breath all while her laughter filled the room.

“Were you under the table this whole time?”

He pushed himself to start running even though he could feel the floor shaking from her casually walking to block his path.

When her lime green croc crashed down in front of him, the floor buckled with enough force to make him drop back down to his knees. He caught himself before he could fall face first against the scuffed up shoes and then he simply sat there, trembling.

He wasn't sure how long it was, whether seconds or minutes, but it felt like an eternity before he had the courage to slowly lift his eyes from weed charm that sat prominently on the toe of her left croc. His eyes ran up the hot pink sock, then her bare skin, past the black shorts with the waist rolled down to reveal a mostly flat belly, and then across the tight tie-dye tanktop that was stretched over her thin chest. A sleeve tattoo adorned her right arm and he noticed that even her fingers had ink that stood out against the seltzer can that still sat in her hand.

Far above, he watched her pop the remainder of a twinkie past thin pink lips and then casually brush the crumbs from the corners of her mouth. Out of a backwards red baseball cap spilled straight hair that had probably once been dyed some radical color but now had faded to a limp blonde with faint hints of what might have been pink or purple. It all framed a thin face that slowly lit up with a big grin as her pale gray eyes settled on him.

“You're mine now, little dude.”



End Notes:

Happy Halloween! New chapters will drop on Mondays!

However, if you don't want to wait, there are four more chapters that you can read right now for just $1/month on my patreon!: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Also, for $5/month you get to vote on a once per month exclusive story that only people at that tier get to see. This month, the choices for main characters are Lex and Siggy from The Devils She Didn't Know, Faith and Chloe from A Model Village, and Brianna from Welcome to the Stream with a mystery shrinkee.

Whether you read chapters as soon as they're finished for 1/month, vote on the exclusive content for 5/month, or read here or on deviantart for free, know that I appreciate you as a reader either way!

Thanks as always to those who read and review and I hope you're all staying healthy and safe!

Chapter 2 by gtswburg

Evan sat speechless for a moment and then he forced himself to his feet.

Her lips had settled into a bratty smirk while her pale gray eyes watched his every move.

Then she rushed forward and Evan let out a cry of surprise as he fell onto his backside on the trembling floor. Her left croc sat beside him and her laughter roared overhead.

“Got you,” she taunted, her fist raised in a mock punch before it reached up to pull the joint that sat tucked between her forehead and hat. She slid it between her lips and held it there before patting her pocket for a lighter, “Fuck, where is that thing...”

“You can't smoke that in here...”

Evan was as surprised as she was at his words. They had started with a great deal of force before trailing off when she glanced down at him with an annoyed glare.

“I can smoke in my own house,” she replied around the joint as she pulled a beat up pink bic from her shorts.

Evan stared up at her and the absurdity of the situation carried him through his next response, “This isn't your house, I own it...”

She sparked up and took a deep drag before releasing a cloud of thick white smoke from between her lips, “I don't think you can own anything at your size.”

Anger rose in his chest and he stood up, “Just because you barged in here-”

The air was knocked from his lungs as she smacked him with her shoe once more.

This time he landed atop her right croc, where its charms dug painfully into his chest.

“Shut up,” she boomed while her fingers tapped against a phone.

Groaning, Evan started to push himself to a kneeling position when the gargantuan foot beneath him rose up and battered him once again. It wasn't hard enough to knock the wind out of him but it was enough force to send him crashing onto the opposite shoe, where this time the croc's charms poked and scraped his back.

She giggled and sent him back to her right foot.

He grunted in pain and dug his hands into the holes of the rubber shoe before she could send him careening back to her opposite foot. “Pl-please,” he managed to sputter out.

“Please what?” She asked, a faint cough breaking up her words.

His own voice cracked as he begged, “Please stop this...”

The foot lifted slowly, forcing him to stand up on shaky legs and then it shook back and forth until his grip slipped and he crashed back down onto the floor. Her right foot landed with another world shaking thump but neither it or its partner immediately tried to kick him again.

He sat in the shadow of her crotch and gasped for air while puffs of thick weed smoke were blown across the heavens.

“I have money,” he managed to say while backing up so he could get a better look at her, “That's what you want, right? This is some kind of weird ransom-”

His voice caught in his throat when he could see that she was simply scrolling through her phone, not even listening to him.

“Hm?” Her head lifted up when he stopped speaking, “Are you done?”

“D-do-done?”

“Done bargaining or whatever?” She said while reaching over to grab his coffee mug from the kitchen counter. He then watched her flick the ash from her joint into it before taking another drag.

“You don't want my money?” He struggled to think of why else someone would do this and while her comment about him doing laundry for them lingered in his head, Evan still wanted to believe that that was all a scare tactic.

“I mean, we're going to take your money,” she replied with a grin, “But I mostly wanted your house.”

“You can have it!” He shouted without thinking, “Reverse whatever you did and I'll sign the deed over to you!”

She frowned, “Oh, so you weren't done bargaining...”

A shadow fell over the world and the sliding door to the patio rumbled open.

Evan turned and his eyes widened as he took in the sight of two much larger bare feet sitting in thick slides. Sun bleached hairs sat on the toes and roved up a pair of powerful looking legs that also disappeared into a pair of black and red shorts. A meaty torso covered by a loose black t-shirt rose up and up above the giantess's head until finally giving way to a tanned neck rich with dark stubble and a few wispy hairs on a square jaw. The giant's thick lips and slightly bulbous nose helped to blunt his chiseled features and make him go from an intimidating 'movie star handsome' to a more 'television normal' that still left him better looking than most. His dark eyes matched the shaggy dark hair that fell down past his ears and had a few sun kissed streaks in it as well.

The giant didn't even glance down at Evan as he shut the door and walked right up to his girlfriend, producing what felt like small earthquakes as he went. “Pool probably won't be safe until tomorrow,” he boomed while bending down and giving her a quick peck on the lips. Evan then watched as he slipped the joint from her fingertips and lifted it to his own mouth, “I thought we were saving this till after we found him.”

The girl giggled and Evan stumbled out from between her feet as she fully leaned against her boyfriend's expansive chest. “I did find him, he was beneath the table...”

“No shit?” The giant glanced down at Evan and a low chuckle rumbled through the world. “Why is he just sitting there?” He asked the girl, running one enormous hand up and down her arm.

“He's still trying to bargain with me...”

This explanation brought another rumble of laughter from the giant whose eyes settled on Evan for once. “Good luck, little dude,” he thundered while giving the giantess a friendly squeeze, “Nobody can change my girl's mind once it's made up.”

Evan's mouth started to move but no sound came out as he struggled to wrap his head around everything that was happening. None of it seemed real; not the fact that he barely rose up to their shins or the way they seemed to act like this was so perfectly normal, like he should have known that being shrunk down was a possibility.

“Why?” He managed to squeak out.

This time the couple's attention was actually on him but he realized that didn't mean much when the girl boomed, “What was that? You're going to have speak up, little guy.”

He could feel tears blurring his vision and he blinked them away while forcing himself to shout, “Why?!”

They both shared a quiet laugh while passing the joint back and forth before the man finally spoke, “Because my girl here was getting tired of van life...”

“Wh-what...” He managed to sputter out as the giant suddenly pulled away from his girlfriend and simply stepped over Evan.

The much smaller man ducked down and stared up at the grit covered sole of the giant's slide as the larger man simply strode through Evan's house like he owned the place. Like his girlfriend, he stopped at the fridge and pulled it open to peruse its contents, “Man, did you know we're going to have to get groceries...”

“I noticed, babe...” was her reply as she stubbed out the joint in the bottom of the coffee mug.

Evan stood up and his head whipped between the two of them as the giant pulled a beer from the fridge, shrugged and cracked it open. “What do you mean you were tired of van life?!” His voice cracked as he repeated the ridiculous explanation.

“Hm?” The girl looked down at him and shrugged, “I mean, he loves it and it's fun always going to new places and junk but you know what else is great? Taking a bath before you sleep in a king sized bed.”

“So rent a damn hotel!”

They both laughed down at him, and the girl rolled her eyes, “Who has the money for that?”

“We probably do now,” the giant replied while guzzling down a mouthful of beer. He stomped forward, making the ground shake before he stopped directly over Evan, leaving the smaller man to simply cower in his shadow, “Or we will soon enough.”

“Good point, babe...”

She crossed the short distance between them and Evan suddenly had to stumble back or simply be run over by her sizable crocs. She had to lean up slightly to reach her boyfriend's lips but Evan found himself trapped between the pair as they kissed each other.

The kiss turned more passionate and while he wanted to dash out between their legs, he also found himself once more perplexed at the sight of such enormous people looming over his entire world. Everything about them and the fact that they were so large was utterly incomprehensible to him even though he was fairly confident that even the giant wasn't bigger than he had been before his swim. Evan felt like his mind was broken by the sight of two mountainous beings that, in reality, were just two young twenty-somethings.

Two, admittedly attractive, young twenty-somethings.

That fact that hit him full on when they pulled apart and the girl glanced down at him. A giggle erupted from her lips before she said, “Little perv...”

“What?” He shook his head, heat rising in his cheeks, “No, I...”

“Is he popping a little tent down there?” The giant asked, his words almost swallowed by a low rumble of laughter.

“I don't know,” the girl shrugged but her gray eyes narrowed slightly as she looked down at Evan, “Who could even tell at his size...”

Evan's lips trembled while he struggled to process all the emotions running through him. He wanted to defend his, thankfully deflated, manhood but he also was just utterly perplexed that the two of them were even talking about it. The sight of them staring down at him made his knees weak with fear and their words gave his cheeks a bright pink flush of humiliation. Underneath all of that though was anger at the idea that they had done this to him.

“Well...”

The giant started to squat down and even that slow steady movement made Evan skitter back.

“There's one way to find out...”

“What?!” Evan's hands instinctively clapped down around his speedo while the giant's hands loomed on either side of him. His head snapped back and forth between palms that were as big as his torso. Long rough fingers stretched out like pythons and while he lifted one hand from his bathing suit to ward them off, he knew it was futile.

His hand pressed against one of the giant's fingers and Evan was instantly mesmerized by the warmth coming off of it. Then he felt the strength just one finger possessed as it pressed in toward him, easily knocking his hand aside before wrapping around his chest. While he was big enough that the giant couldn't comfortably hold him in one hand, Evan noticed that the immense fingers did overlap as he was hoisted up into the sky.

He shouted wordlessly in shock when his feet were suddenly kicking wildly against empty air and then the world turned into a blur while he rapidly descended.

The giant smacked Evan down against his kitchen table and all of the air in his chest came out in a single huff. His body lay limp for a moment until he felt the giant's left hand drift down toward his crotch and then pull at his speedo.

Struggling for air, Evan began to squirm, “Hey! What are you-”

The giant's right hand pressed down, pinning him with ease and compressing his chest so he couldn't draw enough air to do more than weakly rasp.

The speedo stretched and started to dig into Evan's backside, making him arch his hips upward in a futile bid to avoid the worst wedgie he'd ever imagined. Then came a sharp ripping noise and suddenly all the tension between his buttcheeks disappeared.

Evan dropped back down onto his table and the giant's hands lifted off of him.

The shrunken man lay there, panting for air and letting the pain subside from his body while the enormous pair leaned overhead. A pang of humiliation made his hands race to cover his crotch but the girl's pointer finger shot down.

She knocked both of his hands back and then wagged her finger in the sky, “No.”

A chill went down Evan's spine at how easily she had robbed him of any modesty.

“Is it flaccid?” The giant boomed.

One of his thick digits slid between Evan's legs and the smaller man yelped as he felt the rough fingertip fondle him. The giant casually lifted his limp dick off of his balls and then let out a dismissive snort.

“Fucking pathetic,” the giant proclaimed as his finger retreated.

“No wonder he lives alone,” the girl teased before she looked up at her boyfriend, “A guy would have to be really funny or fucking loaded to make up for something that small...”

The pink in Evan's face turned to a blazing red as anger filled him, “Fuck both of you! I see what you're trying to do but it's not going to work!” He jumped to his feet and shook his fist at them, “My dick might not be big but it's a perfectly normal size!”

They both stared down at him and he watched as smiles slowly cracked across their faces.

“Yeah, I knew this was some big joke to you!” Evan crossed his arms in front of his chest and stamped his foot, “Now that you've had your fun, turn me back and I'll give you my house and whatever else you want so we can end this.”

The girl's shoulders shook with a suppressed laugh and she buried her face into her boyfriend's chest. His broad frame shuddered as well but he was unable to hold it in for longer than a second. A rich belly laugh echoed through the first floor of Evan's house and then the table shook hard enough to make him stumble from the giant smacking his fist down against it.

“Oh man, I don't know what's funnier,” The giant boomed breathlessly.

“It's the dick,” his girlfriend howled, wiping tears from her eyes, “He thinks it's normal...”

Evan's jaw dropped as he watched the pair unable to control themselves as they laughed.

His knees shook and tears welled in his eyes.

The giant girl got herself under control before her boyfriend did and she braced herself against her knees as she leaned down over the table. Evan stumbled back as her limp hair fell down toward him and a wave of hot weed laced air washed over him.

“Oh honey,” she cooed, “I'm sorry that all the women you've been with have lied to you about that cute little thing...”

She reached out to fondle it and Evan cupped his hands over it while backing away.

That reaction simply made her giggle again and shake her head, “Aw, you poor little thing.” She rose back up and reached over to her towering boyfriend, “Don't worry, you'll see what an average sized dick looks like soon enough...”

Evan's eyes widened as he watched her cup a bulge in her boyfriend's shorts.

The giant let out a low moan and Evan tried to comprehend the size of the larger man's cock. The dimensions were vague through the material of the giant's shorts but the little man found himself thinking that it must have only looked so big because the girl was petite and probably had small delicate hands. Either that or, he reasoned, it was a shower and not a grower. No matter what though, Evan was certain there was nothing 'average' about the thing twitching within the girl's fingers.

“Speaking of his little dick,” the girl boomed, her voice losing its lusty edge instantly even as her hand lingered on the giant's monstrous cock, “Do you think his car is ready yet?”

The giant pulled a phone from his pocket and shrugged when he glanced at it, “Probably, I'd still handle it with gloves though...”

Evan blinked as he tried to process what the two were talking about.

“Ok, you want to start bringing in our stuff and I'll grab his car?” She was already moving away from the table, producing faint tremors through the table.

“Yeah, sounds good to me,” The giant shrugged, his eyes now on his phone as he responded to notifications. “I guess I'll bring in our clothes and stuff first?”

Evan watched the pair walk away, their world shaking footsteps growing faint and then sounding like distant thuds as they simply went out through the front door.

Which he didn't hear close.

“Wait...” he whispered to himself, “They can't be that stupid, right?”



End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are 4 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!

Chapter 3 by gtswburg

Evan knew that he had to act fast.

Looking around his kitchen table, he first double checked that neither of them had left their phones sitting there. The giantess's Lacroix sat nearby, as did the coffee mug where she had been ashing her joint, but there was no sign of his phone or either of theirs. Peering over to the kitchen island, he could see the sweating beer can that the giant had left there but again, no phone.

“Fuck me, ok...”

He moved to the opposite side of the table, where the girl had sat eating twinkies.

The empty wrapper and some errant crumbs were still there but more importantly, she had never pushed the chair back beneath the table.

Knowing it would be too far to jump without risking injury, Evan laid down on the table and then swung his legs out over the edge. Gravity took hold almost immediately, making his bare skin slide painfully against the wood laminate for a brief second. His muscles bulged and he grunted while arresting his fall.

Slowly and painfully, he let himself dip down until he felt his feet touch down against the still warm wood of the seat.

He didn't even bother taking a moment to collect himself and instead repeated the process on the edge of the chair.

Only this time his feet didn't touch the cool stone floor below.

“Shit,” he muttered through gritted teeth.

He hung there, his muscles straining to hold himself in place while he tried to decide if he should swing himself back up or risk falling.

The sound of the giant stomping back into his house made the decision for him.

Evan fell and did his best to prepare for the landing. His feet hit the floor and his body sagged down immediately while he let the momentum take him into a roll.

It wasn't a graceful maneuver by any stretch of the imagination.

The shrunken man essentially did a backwards somersault, except that instead of going streaight back, he awkwardly flopped to his right and ended up spread eagle on his cold kitchen floor. Forced to catch his breath as a number of different aches flared up along his back and legs, Evan listened for the giants.

He only heard one person moving through the house and they were far above on the top floor.

“Ok, ok, I got this,” he said in an attempt to psych himself up.

Evan rose to his feet with only a slight grunt from how sore he felt and then broke into a sprint.

The sound of his bare feet slapping against stone did echo across his kitchen as he feared but he didn't care, speed mattered more than stealth did at the moment.

He rounded the corner out of the kitchen and into the living room.

To his right loomed the gargantuan staircase to the second floor, from which echoed the giant's footsteps. Behind the staircase was a room that was listed on the floor plan as a dining room but had instead served as the home for a baby grand piano that neither Evan or Sam had ever touched despite both of them having had lessons as kids, there had also been bookcases filled with the lawbooks that Sam couldn't fit in her office upstairs along with a few fancy first editions of true classics. Sam had taken the piano and the majority of the books and so the shelves they had built into the walls now held all the books that had been resigned to boxes in the garage; old tabletop roleplaying game manuals, most of the Star Wars Expanded Universe books alongside countless other scifi and fantasy paperbacks, and older editions of the thick programming manuals he kept in his own office. An office which sat on the far side of the staircase he was rapidly passing.

The thunderous steps of the giant echoed from the top of the stairs and even though his legs were burning with effort, Evan poured on the speed.

He jumped over the open threshold of his house and immediately went to dive right into Sam's azaleas only to be caught by the dirty rubber of the giantess's croc.

The bulbous toe of the shoe caught him right in the stomach, knocking the air from his lungs and sending him flying back into the house. He landed in a heap just past the door and with his momentum gone, Evan felt all of his sore muscles in a horrific moment.

The tremors that rumbled through the floor only made him feel worse as the giantess towered over his world. “Did you really think you could just run out the front door?” She asked, her words punctuated by snaps of gum, “You can't be that dumb, can you?”

All Evan could manage was a painful moan in response.

More powerful quakes shook the shrunken man and then a shadow fell over him from the giant filling the door frame. “What's the little guy doing over here?” The hulking young man asked while bending down and pecking his girlfriend on the lips, “Mhmm, minty.”

She giggled and Evan heard her hand smack against his backside, “He tried to run but he ended up jumping right into my foot.”

A low laugh rumbled overhead and then light poured in as the giant walked off.

“Oh, babe, could you grab my Nikes? They should be in the van, not my bags...”

“You don't want to wear your boots?”

“No, I want him to really get it and my Maxes will do that better...”

Evan struggled to follow the exchange but none of it made any sense to him.

As the giantess turned back toward him, something in her hand caught the light and his heart skipped a beat when he recognized the shape.

At first, it didn't make any sense

It should have been utterly impossible

But the reality that everything that had happened to Evan that day had been impossible when he woke up that morning helped him to wrap his head around the insanity of what he was seeing.

The giantess's right hand was covered in a bright blue glove, like the kind a doctor or nurse would wear when working, and her delicate fingers were wrapped around what looked like a very well made model of a car.

Except it wasn't a recreation.

It was Evan's Tesla Model S, shrunk down to a size small enough to fit in the girl's hand presumably by the same method that they had used to shrink him down.

Hard rubber pushed against his feet and he yelped while pulling them backward.

“Get up,” the girl boomed while glaring down at him, “I'm not going to carry you.”

Evan stood up slowly, his eyes bouncing from the car in her hand back to her face high above.

A grin broke across her face while her jaw continued to grind above, the soft snapping of gum between her teeth the only sound. “You like it?” She asked, barely restrained laughter in her voice, “I just picked it up today.”

The huge croc lifted off of the floor in front of him and then slowly moved forward.

He stumbled backwards, his whole body shaking.

The girl's foot landed squarely in front of him and sent a tremor through the floor that rattled his bones. “Go on,” she pointed into his living room before she blew a big bubble with her gum.

Evan took a few steps backwards, his legs like jelly as he watched her lazily lift her right foot and bring it forward. With the ground quaking, he spun about and sped up in a desperate attempt to escape her.

His desperate stumbling jog only made her giggle as she followed him, her footfalls becoming heavier with each step.

The immense sectional couch he had bought loomed above him like a building. The seats sat well above his head, easily twice his height or maybe more, and the backs loomed even higher. With a glance over his shoulder, he could see that they rose up close to the girl's chest, which only reminded him that she wasn't particularly tall at all despite the way each of her footfalls made the world shake.

Evan finally came to a stop when he crossed over onto the vast area rug in front of his sofa.

The black coffee table he had also picked up from Ikea sat before him and he felt heat rise in his cheeks as he realized that it too rose above his head.

A shadow fell over him and he spun about to see the girl simply standing behind him, her body blocking the light from the window. Another bright green bubble expanded from her lips and then popped. The sight of her thick pink tongue yanking the stretched out gum back behind her lips sent a fearful shudder through his body.

He knew that he was far too big for her to chew up and swallow but that didn't stop Evan from thinking about the pressure that her jaw would be capable of putting down on him. The more he thought about it, the more his knees began to shake.

As she bent down toward the floor, Evan couldn't help but cower slightly, which only brought another smile to her lips. She dropped his car onto the hard stone floor just beyond the rug and the whole vehicle shuddered from being set down so unceremoniously. Unlike a model or toy though, he could see its frame rock on its suspension, dismissing any doubts he had in his mind that it really was his car.

She peeled the glove off with her free hand and then took off her red cap. Dropping the glove into it, the girl casually lobbed her baseball hat onto the couch before letting out a sigh and running her hands through her hair.

Next, she kicked off her crocs and both of them landed with a soft thump on the rug.

Her socked feet settled onto the cool stone floor and Evan watched her wiggling toes stretch the bright pink cotton while the heat of her body seemed to fog the marble beneath her soles.

The world rumbled and Evan watched the hulking frame of her boyfriend approach.

In one hand were a pair of beat up looking sneakers, once white they had faded to a dull scuffed up gray in some places and in others worked in dirt had yellowed them. The laces were also long, frayed and graying. He passed them off to his girlfriend with another quick peck before he simply walked off, carrying a stuffed piece of luggage to somewhere else in Evan's house.

The sneakers landed on the floor with a loud clap and the tiny man's attention was instantly brought back to them.

Pink clad feet forced their way inside the pair, twisting the worn leather and rubber about while the girl grunted faintly overhead. She didn't bother to tie them before she stamped her feet about to ensure they were secure, sending powerful pulses out across the floor. Evan watched the laces fly this way and that until they came to a sudden stop when the girl was satisfied that her sneakers were firmly on her feet.

They twisted about, showing him the familiar Nike swoosh that was still outlined despite the dirt and scuffs that marred it. “I'll probably have to toss these soon,” she announced calmly and the words drew Evan's gaze up to her grinning face, “But it's not like I'll have any trouble affording new shoes, will I?”

The little man's body shook but he forced himself to speak, “If you think I'm going to just turn over all my money to you-”

A metallic whine drew his attention back to the floor.

She had settled the toe of her right foot on the roof of his car and already spiderweb cracks were forming in all the windows. She casually pushed it back and forth, overcoming the fact that the car was undoubtedly in park without even grunting from effort.

Then her foot lifted up into the air, higher and higher until she had to reach a hand out to the windowsill behind her to keep her balance.

“Wait,” he threw out his hands but her foot was already plummeting.

There was a horrific crash followed by a hefty thump from her sneaker making contact with the floor. Evan's jaw dropped as he struggled to make out the thin layer of metal and plastic beneath her foot that was all that remained of his car.

The sound of her blowing another bubble then popping it made the shrunken man flinch.

She lifted her foot slowly and bits of glass and plastic rained down from her tread to make a soft tinkling noise against the floor.

“Ugh,” she boomed and turned her sole upwards so she could inspect the remains of his car that were now mashed into her sneaker, “I stepped in some bougie shit.”

The shrunken man stared at her, his jaw slack and eyes wide, as she made a show of hobbling over to the couch while dangling her foot off of the floor like she had just stepped on a dog turd. She landed on the long chaise that sat on the right side of the sectional sofa and let her right heel crash down on the border between the rug and the stone floor.

A few more crumpled hunks of his Tesla fell off but the rest remained stuck.

She wiggled her foot back and forth but that wasn't enough to dislodge it completely either.

Then her fingers snapped, making Evan flinch and finally tear his eyes away from the flattened car. He looked up to see her looking down at him with a cold expression, her jaw still instead of chewing for the first time since she got walked back inside the house.

“Get that shit off my shoe.”

There was no mistaking the words.

They were a command.

His mouth moved but no sound came out.

She arched a thin eyebrow before thundering, “Do you want to end up under the other one?”

Evan's eyes snapped down to the other worn sneaker, which sat on his shaggy rug, its dirty tread mashing down the warm fuzzy fibers that tickled his shins like they were nothing. For the first time, he took in the size of her foot.

Like the rest of her, it was downright dainty and were he his normal size he probably could have wrapped his hand around her foot with ease. At his current size though, her small foot could easily cover him. Probably not completely but Evan didn't want to find out just how much of his body could wind up beneath her dirty sneaker.

A worse realization crept into his mind as he stared at the beat up shoe.

The sole of the sneaker was thin and well worn, clearly because at some point in her life these had been a pair she would regularly wear. The force mustered by her skinny leg and the weight of her beat up Nikes had been enough to utterly crush his Tesla.

Granted, it had been shrunk much more than he was but it was still a piece of metal and probably space age materials. It was far more durable than him, a guy who only recently got back into working out.

“Yeah, see, I told you my Maxes would really drive it home.”

Her words pulled his gaze away from the sneakers and made him realize how badly his body was shaking.

He had been so distracted that he hadn't even felt the giant walk up.

The behemoth stood there, one hand resting on his girlfriend's head and playing with her hair while she looked up lovingly at him. His other hand hung at his side, holding a set of keys that now bore the shiny new house key Evan had made when he changed the locks after finalizing the divorce.

“Guess you were right,” the giant said with a grin before tousling her hair, “I'm going to make that grocery run.”

“Whose card are you using?” She asked while her foot rocked back and forth, making the remains of Evan's car catch in the light.

The giant's chin jutted down toward the tiny man, “His.”

She caught his hand when it lifted off of her head and pulled it up against her lips. “Ok, that should be fine for a few more days,” she kissed his fingers, “Which should be plenty of time to sort out our new finances...”

Their gazes turned toward Evan, who stared back at them utterly stunned. He slowly shook his head, which only made the pair laugh.

The giant then pointed down at him, “Hey, you best get that shit off Kelsey's shoe, bitch.”

“Yeah, bitch, do you think I like stepping in bougie shit?” The giantess, Kelsey, sneered, “Especially when it's just left laying around by dumb little shits like you?”

“I-I-I...” Evan stammered, his mind reeling with everything that had happened.

“Get over here and scrape it off,” Kelsey's voice rose in volume and then her last word left his ears ringing, “Now!”

He didn't even stammer out a response, Evan rushed forward and skidded to a halt in front of the girl's foot. He only stood a head taller than the toe, which made his hands shake as he lifted them up to dig into what was once the front of his car.

“Ok, I'll leave you to it,” the giant thundered before another quick peck echoed out.

“Bye, babe,” the world shook from her boyfriend walking off, “Oh and get something special for dinner tonight.”

“We have a fancy grill out back, so I figured steaks.”

The use of the word 'we', like the pair already owned everything they saw made Evan's shoulders slump. His hands remained hovering over the wreckage of his car, something stopping him from simply trying to pry it out of the tread of the girl's shoe.

“Oh my God, yes,” Kelsey practically moaned in the heavens, “You're the best, babe. Love you.”

“Love you too,” the giant replied before the front door slammed shut, echoing loudly through the otherwise empty house.

A shadow stretched across Evan's world and he looked up to see the giantess glaring down at him. “You still haven't started? How hard can it be to scrape some fucking overpriced car off my shoe?”

“I'm s-so-sorry,” he replied reflexively.

“Sorry doesn't get shit off my Nikes, bitch,” she boomed, “Now get to work, chop chop.”

Kelsey punctuated the command with two loud claps of her hand that made Evan jump in fright.

With tears welling in his eyes, Evan finally brought his fingers down to the bent and twisted metal.



End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are 5 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397 

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!

Chapter 4 by gtswburg

Evan rattled the bars of his cage once again and the sound bounced off of the stone floors that surrounded him.

It hadn't taken him particularly long to yank the remains of his Tesla off of Kelsey's sneaker. The moment he had dug his fingers between the car and the rubber tread, a chunk would go clattering to the floor. In less than a minute, the girl's tread was clear and there was a pile of debris sitting on the floor in front of her.

She had risen up and stomped off, leaving him to stare down at the crushed remains of his car.

He had dimly thought about running or hiding but then he felt the tremors of her return.

A huge broom brushed past him and he couldn't stop the frightened yelp that escaped his lips.

“Jesus, it's just a broom, dude.” A chuckle echoed through the air, “Chill.”

Standing a few feet away, he felt a few stiff breezes as she swept the remnants of his car into a pile and then gathered it all up in the plastic dust pan that had come with the cheap broom. She carried it off through the house and he heard her drop his Tesla into the kitchen trash can before putting the broom back in the pantry.

120,000 dollars literally in the garbage.

He watched her stroll back into the living room with a new can of LaCroix in her hand and a smile on her face. She paused by the front door to push the sneakers off of her feet and then crossed back to him in nothing but her socks.

“C'mere,” was all the warning he got before she scooped him up into her free arm.

He was pulled in tight to her chest and the earthy scent of weed and patchouli oil assaulted his nostrils. Evan squirmed against her but that only made a chuckle rumble through her body.

The world then shifted and he heard the couch shudder from her flopping down onto it.

The television flicked on before Evan felt his tiny body rising and falling with each of her breaths. He lifted his head up and stared at the underside of her chin, struggling to figure out what was happening.

She just sat there, her glassy gray eyes on the television while her arm held him limply against her chest like he was a stuffed animal. As she guzzled down the grapefruit flavored soda water and then he felt a burp travel up her chest before she opened her mouth and it echoed through the house, a realization finally hit Evan.

“You're high,” he said it without thinking.

“Huh?” Kelsey looked down at him and his body bounced from her laughter, “No shit, bitch.”

He glared up at her and the anger that filled him came out in a single question, “Why?”

She glanced back down at him and another laugh rumbled through him, “Cause it's fun, little dude. Don't tell me you think weed's bad or something...”

“Not why are you high!” Evan smacked his fists against her chest in frustration.

“No hitting,” her authoritative voice was accompanied by a sudden increase in pressure. Her hand shoved down hard against his back and the air was slowly pushed from his body. His thrashing became twitching and then finally his body stilled when his lungs started to burn.

When she lifted her hand off of him, he looked back up at her, “No, why would you do this to me?”

“I already told you, I was tired of van life,” she rolled her eyes and then her face lit up with a thought. Evan's body was contorted by her immense frame shifting about so she could set her can down and then take out her phone. She tapped out a quick message and then sighed before leaning back against the couch, “Huh, where'd my soda go...”

Moaning from the sudden yoga poses he had been forced to go through, Evan looked up at her and awkwardly flailed an arm toward the coffee table.

“Duh,” she boomed and Evan grunted once more as his body was forced into a painful bridge-like stretch by her reaching for her LaCroix.

Thankfully when her phone buzzed a moment later, Evan felt the cool metal of the can brush against his bare feet.

“Aw, isn't he the sweetest?”

Painfully bright light burned into Evan's face as she turned her phone screen toward him. Slowly an image of a text conversation between the giantess and Austin (with a bunch of sparkly heart emojis around it) came into focus. The most recent text from her was asking him to pick up bath bombs and the response was 'That was my first stop.'

Evan rolled his eyes, not only at the meme-filled text chain that rose above the lovey dovey message, but also at the fact that he had apparently been shrunk by a pair of Gen Z burnouts named Kelsey and Austin.

A powerful force then smacked into the back of his head.

“Don't roll your eyes at me, bitch,” Kelsey grumbled and then he felt a great pressure push down on his throbbing skull. His face was shoved hard against her tie-dye tank top and he found himself unable to breathe. Her scent was so strong that it became all he could taste as he was held there by what he slowly realized was her thumb.

When she finally released him, Evan coughed and sputtered.

“Now tell me you're sorry,” she boomed before her finger wagged in the sky above, “And tell me how good of a boyfriend Austin is.”

“What?” He spat out breathlessly while shaking his head, “No, I'm not doing that.”

“Do you think you get to say no to me, bitch?” Her eyes narrowed and there was an edge to her voice that sent a chill down Evan's spine.

The little man struggled to put steel into his voice.

He thought about how easily she crushed his car but then he thought about how humiliating it was to pry it off of her dirty sneaker. There was no way he was going to do something like that again and he was certainly not going to praise her gigantic boyfriend just because he did something as basic as remember that she wanted to take a bath after weeks of living out of a van.

Pressing his hands firmly against her chest, he glared back at her, “I'm not doing it.”

“Fine.”

Everything lurched upward so quickly that Evan's ears actually popped.

“What're you doing?” He asked, fear creeping into his voice as his house started to blur by, “Where are you taking me?”

She strolled right into the kitchen and suddenly Evan was dipped forward while metal clattered below. Both of her hands wrapped around his torso as she lowered him down toward the floor, except his feet didn't meet cold stone but smooth plastic.

Her hands retreated and he stumbled after them, only to be met by a wall of metal bars.

She had put him in a dog crate.

A dog crate that they must have brought in from their van, which sent a number of terrifying questions about how many times they had done this spinning through Evan's head. The simple bolt lock clattered shut and then he watched her smack a padlock down over it before pocketing the key.

He shoved on the door, but it simply rattled, “What the fuck?”

“Playtime's over, bitch,” Kelsey boomed, “So you can hang out in your crate while I relax.”

She snapped a picture on her phone and then walked off.

“You can't do this!” Evan shouted at her retreating legs, gripping the cage's door and shaking it back and forth, making the sound echo throughout the house. He heard the TV shut off, followed by her footsteps going up the stairs but Evan shook the cage even harder, “Kelsey! Let me out!”

He could dimly hear sound echoing from the second floor of the house but eventually that died down as well. He banged against his door and tried to tug on the padlock several times before Evan finally gave up. The tiny man dropped down against the floor and stewed while the light steadily grew inside his kitchen.

Evan still couldn't believe what had happened.

Every new horror or humiliation should have been the thing to jolt him out of his living nightmare and that was the only thing that told him it had all really happened. Two kids had watched him over the past few days, figured out his schedule, and used that knowledge to shrink him down to the size of a house cat.

That alone didn't make any sense: shrinking and growing things was impossible.

For a while he pondered if this meant magic was real or if one of them was some genius who just happened to like riding around in a van with their stoner partner and breaking the laws of physics for a laugh.

Neither possibility actually made him feel any better though.

The sound of the front door opening had made him launch to his feet and rush to the door of the cage. He immediately wrapped his hands around the bars and shook them. “Austin!” Evan shouted, “Austin, let me out!”

The front door crashed shut with a resounding boom and then he heard the giant's lumbering approach. The cage was tucked in the corner of the kitchen, on the opposite side of the garage hallway from the pantry door, which gave the little man a full view of the kitchen's entrance.

Austin towered over everything as he walked in carrying several stuffed reusable bags, which he dropped on the floor before his dark eyes settled on the cage.

Evan rattled the door again, “Let me out!”

The giant stomped forward and Evan felt the bars of his cage begin to shake with each tremor the man's mighty foot produced. The little man stumbled back as both of the giant's slides clapped down in front of the door. His neck craned back in time to see Austin's meaty fingers scratch his package high overhead.

“Pl-please...” Evan whimpered.

Austin simply scoffed and then strolled off into the hallway.

The giant didn't even close the bathroom door when he entered, meaning that the sound of his piss filling the bowl echoed out through the kitchen. Evan trembled in his little prison and his eyes widened when he saw Kelsey walk into the room.

She didn't even glance in his direction, instead she simply started putting groceries away.

Austin stepped out of the bathroom and also ignored the tiny man. He bent down to give Kelsey a kiss as she went to the pantry before adding, “I'm going to go fire up the grill and stuff...”

“Ok,” her voice echoed softly.

“Did you want to eat outside tonight or...” Austin had a few ears of corn in one hand and a butcher paper wrapped package, presumably the steaks, in the other.

Kelsey ran her fingers through her hair and shrugged, “It's nice out, so we might as well...”

Evan glared up at the pair and as Austin awkwardly opened the sliding glass door, he shouted, “So you two are just going to ignore me? That's your big plan?”

Another scoff echoed from the doorway but that was the only response from the giant.

The giantess however stalked right up to his cage, and while his whole body started to shake, Evan did his best to stand his ground and glare up at her.

“You know what you need to do to get out,” she crossed her arms over her chest and her socked foot thumped against the floor, sending out a faint quake.

Evan blinked and when it hit him, he shook his head, “No, I'm not saying it. That's stupid!”

Kelsey laughed, the sound biting and harsh, “No, what's stupid is that you'll miss out on dinner if you don't apologize.”

His eyes widened and he suddenly became aware of how empty his stomach was, “Wait... dinner?”

“Mhmm,” Kelsey patted her flat stomach and then kicked the cage with her foot, “You don't treat us with proper respect then you don't eat, bitch.”

He flinched back from the shuddering bars, “Y-you can't do that...”

“Yeah I can...” The giantess went back to putting away the remaining groceries.

He stared at her and then moved to the door of his cage once more. Shaking it, he called out, “Kelsey! Hey! You can't just starve me! I'll die...”

She acted like she was too busy setting vegetables out on the kitchen island and searching for a cutting board to hear him.

“If I die you won't get any of my money or the house or any of that.” He tried to keep his voice strong but it wavered with every word.

She had to stretch to grab the cutting board from the narrow cabinet hanging over the sink that he had kept it in. With a grunt, she took it down and then set to work chopping veggies before pausing to hunt for something.

“If you let me out, I could tell you where whatever you're looking for is.”

“Aha!” Kelsey boomed while taking out a big plastic bowl that was buried in a cabinet somewhere. Sam had taken all their good serving dishes but Evan still had a bunch of cheap plastic and ceramic stuff from early on in their marriage. She set the bowl on the table and began to assemble a hearty salad for her and Austin.

“Just let me out...” he whined, rattling on the cage once more.

She mixed together a quick vinaigrette and then tossed the salad in it with a grin. She then set it aside and stepped over to the sink to handwash the board and knives.

“This is ridiculous,” he shouted, “You can't just keep me locked up in here and starve me just because I won't say you have a good boyfriend...”

Kelsey hummed happily to herself as she walked out of the room and then strolled back in with her green crocs on. She picked up the salad and paused beside the cage before looking down on him with a smile, “But I'd let you out and give you some din-din if you just said it.”

“No!”

“Your loss,” she replied with a shrug and then walked off.

He stared out through the forest of his kitchen set to see her go right out onto the patio.

The faintest whiff of cooking beef entered his nose and his stomach growled in revolt. The realization that he hadn't had lunch because they shrank him made the hunger even worse and the recent shouting also helped to make his throat feel rough and unpleasant.

At first, Evan rattled the cage in annoyance at everything that had happened but as the minutes ticked on, he realized that he needed to play along.

The gigantic pair had already swept in and taken control of his entire life. They wanted his money but if they could get into his laptop, they'd be able to access a lot of his accounts. Not everything but enough that they would probably be set for quite a while since they clearly didn't care about committing crimes.

Evan then wondered how long it would take him to be even declared a missing person.

With the divorce being truly finalized and thus there being no more meetings between him or his lawyer or anyone else, he was on an indefinite vacation from work. They would probably seriously ping him after six weeks, but that meant he was completely at the pair's mercy for a month.

The gigantic pair would either be long gone by then or given how many legal documents he had laying around, they could probably find a way to forge something in that time.

“Oh fuck,” he whimpered and then he rattled the cage even harder.

The glass door opened and Evan let out a cry of triumph.

“A new one or an old one?” Kelsey's voice overpowered his weak shout though, “Ok.”

She walked into the room and though he shouted her name she ignored him. “Fuck, it's getting cold out...” Rather than stop at the fridge, she walked deeper into the house and then upstairs.

“God damn it,” he shouted, smacking his fists against the bars and letting out a barely restrained sob.

The hefty thumps of Kelsey's approach made him stand up straighter and shake the cage, “Hey! Wait a minute!”

She had swapped her shorts for baggy black sweatpants and was busy zipping up a thin gray hoodie over her tie-dye tanktop. Kelsey glanced over at him as she opened the fridge and pulled out one of Evan's remaining beers and then a bottled water.

“What?” The giantess asked in an annoyed tone, holding both drinks against her chest as she walked forward.

She didn't stop a few feet away this time though, she kept approaching. Each of her footsteps rattled the cage and sent Evan stumbling backward until Kelsey was leaning over his world, her gray eyes locked onto his trembling little body.

“I'm...” Evan dropped down onto his backside and stared up at her, “I'm sorry. Austin is a really sweet boyfriend...”

She grinned high overhead, “Was that so hard?”

Stepping away, she set the drinks on the kitchen table and opened the door to the backyard, “Let's eat inside, babe, it's too cold out there for me!”

Kelsey stepped out and then a moment later, Evan could hear the pair's booming voices approaching. He heard the heavy thuds of food laden plates hitting the table and then watched them move directly toward him.

The girl had a big grin on as she dug the key from her pocket and Austin was obviously having difficulty containing himself as he looked down at Evan in the cage.

“Ok,” Kelsey squatted down and put the key into the padlock, “First, I need you to tell my big man what you just told me.”

“Wh-what?” Evan's jaw dropped, “That wasn't our deal!”

“The deal is whatever I say it is, bitch,” she replied with a giggle while sliding the key out, “But if you want to stay inside...”

“No, no,” He waved his arms frantically and then took a deep breath. Staring up at the towering young man, he said, “Austin, I think yo-you're a really sweet... a really sweet boyfriend.”

The giant laughed, “Aw, thanks, little guy. That means a lot.”

The padlock opened with a powerful clang and he watched Kelsey pocket it and the key once more. “Alright,” she opened the cage door and rose back to her full height, “You can come out.”

Evan's whole body trembled as he walked forward, his neck naturally craning back to take in the young couple who had already managed to completely dominate his life. He stumbled when he came over the threshold and his voice shook as he called up, “And I get dinner too...”

“Well, if you hadn't been such an annoying bitch about everything, you would have gotten it but now,” Kelsey shrugged and leaned against her boyfriend, who wrapped an arm around her slight frame, “What do you think, babe?”

The giant hooked his thumb toward the sky, “I think the price has gone up.”

“What?!” Evan's voice cracked from indignation.

“Yeah, I agree,” Kelsey sighed and thumped the toe of her croc against the floor, “I think this little bitch needs to show us he really understands his place in our house.”

“Your house?!” He stepped forward, rage fueling him for a moment, “This is my house!”

The anger left him quickled the closer he got to the pair and he felt the tremor created by Kelsey merely tapping her foot.

“See,” her hand ran up and down Austin's chest, “This is why I stomped his car with my old sneakers, it really helps drive it home...”

Austin's toes wiggled atop his slides, “Yeah, I guess it does.”

“And do you know what else will help him get it?”

Her foot slid forward, forcing him to stumble backwards with a faint yelp.

She lifted her croc up and showed him the gritty underside where the green rubber had been stained black with regular wear.

Austin chuckled, “I don't know if he's ready for that, babe...”

“Nah, not that yet,” her gray eyes then settled on Evan, making him flinch, “I just want a little kiss.”

Her lips made a quick kissing motion and Evan shook his head in disbelief.

“C'mon,” she wiggled the huge foot above him, “One quick peck and we can all have a nice dinner.”

“N-no...” his own voice sounded hollow in his ears.

“Our steaks are almost done resting, little dude,” Austin thundered, “And we're not going to wait for you.”

“No kiss, no dinner,” Kelsey chimed happily.

Tears welled in Evan's eyes but he clambered onto his hands and knees anyway. His whole body shook and his stomach was already twisting in disgust but he forced himself forward. With every fiber of his being trembling, Evan leaned up and pressed his lips against the dirty sole.

He expected some kind of disgusting flavor or smell to assault his nostrils but his lips were simply coated with dirt and dust when he pulled them away.

“There we go,” Kelsey clapped cutely overhead, “Now let's eat, I'm starving...”

The world shook as the pair took their seats, neither of them even glancing at Evan who sat on his hands and knees, tears flowing down his cheeks and black dirt coating his lips.



End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are 4 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!

Chapter 5 by gtswburg

The sound of the pair assembling their own plates echoed through the vast kitchen but Evan simply sat there frozen.

His lips were still coated with the dirt on the underside of Kelsey's shoe but he couldn't bring himself to lift a hand to brush it away. He turned to see the pair sitting down at his now gargantuan kitchen table; Austin seated at the head while Kelsey scooted the chair on the giant's left as close to the corner as possible so that they were almost on top of each other as they sat down to eat. Slowly, with his stomach growling, Evan rose to his feet and moved toward the right side of the table.

He paused when he reached the huge chair and stared up at it, struggling to comprehend how just earlier that day Kelsey had moved it about with such ease. Looking back over his shoulder, the tiny man cleared his throat loudly and then flinched back when Austin's looming face peered over the corner.

The sound of salad snapping and crunching between the giant's huge jaw made the much smaller man shudder slightly. The giant didn't speak but merely raised an eyebrow in question.

“Could...” Evan's words caught in his throat, “Could you help me up?”

He watched the giant's adam's apple bob when he swallowed, “Help you up where?”

Evan blinked, struggling to comprehend the question, “To the seat so I can eat...”

Both giants let out a low amused chuckle.

The world shook and then he felt the floor shake as Kelsey started to move, “Aw, you don't get to eat at the table. That's for people.”

She grinned down at him for a moment before walking to the other side of the kitchen.

He stood there flabbergasted while he heard plates rattle and then felt her return.

The giantess reached past her boyfriend to pluck a few things from the immense serving platters and then she stepped back from the table to set the plate down a few feet from his cage. “There you go,” she cooed while wiping her hands off on a napkin, “Bon appetite, bitch.”

Evan stared at the small plate that sat before her feet and though his stomach growled at the sight, he couldn't help but notice there were just two gristly ends of steak and a few pieces of dressing-soaked greens. He looked up at the giantess who remained standing over his meal with a smile on her face.

“You... you're not serious,” was all he managed to say.

“Well that's a pretty ungrateful thing to say,” Kelsey replied, her hands settling on her hips.

“How am I even supposed to eat that...” he struggled before he looked down at his own little hands and realized what was expected of him. Slowly, he slunk forward but as he knelt down before the plate, Kelsey's huge croc pushed it away from him.

“So now it's good enough?” She boomed at the same time her foot settled back on the floor.

His body was already shaking from the sheer power of the simple tap and as Evan looked up Kelsey's seemingly enormous frame, it became a struggle to remain sitting up on his knees. “I-I'm sorry, Kelsey. I-This is all so new to me...” He reached toward the plate and then up at her, “It looks amazing and I can't wait to eat it...”

Her gray eyes were cold as they stared down at him.

Desperately he looked toward the giant girl's hulking boyfriend, “Thanks for cooking tonight, Austin, it smells really good.”

The giant looked over his shoulder and smirked though instead of saying a word to the shrunken man he merely reached out an arm toward Kelsey. “C'mon, let the little dude eat. Your food's getting cold, Kels.”

Kelsey sighed but she pushed the plate back in front of Evan. “Fine, but if he thinks he's getting any dessert...” The plate rattled as she stepped back to her seat and tucked back in.

Austin merely laughed while lifting an enormous ear of corn to his lips and taking a big bite.

Reaching out with his bare hands, Evan grabbed up a piece of lettuce and lifted it to his lips. To his surprise, the dressing that coated it smelled wonderful; a bright citrus acidity, a whiff of herbs, and a creamy texture that dribbled over his fingers. Taking a bite, he found himself practically stuffing the leaf into his mouth while his teeth steadily tore it apart.

He devoured the salad so quickly that his belly was practically straining by the time he even looked at the two hunks of meat that sat on the plate. The conversation thundering overhead had dulled as the giants too had eaten their fills and he felt more than heard their chairs push back.

As they started to carry their plates toward the sink, Austin's huge slide-clad foot clapped down beside him and Evan looked up to see the giant's dark eyes resting on his little body. “Hey, I bet you have a dishwasher, right?” The giant then jerked his head toward the kitchen.

Evan blinked and then he was reminded of the way Sam had gotten a faux-cabinet door that snugly fit atop it to conceal it from view. Slowly he nodded, “Yeah, it's to the left of the sink, you just push-”

Kelsey let out a triumphant 'woo' and the sound of the dishwasher opening up echoed out. “Wow, that's so cool.”

The giant lumbered forward, the floor quaking in his wake, “You really picked the best house.”

As the enormous pair cleaned off their plates and slid them into the dishwasher, the giant bent down and kissed his girlfriend on the top of her head, making her blush before burying her face into his chest.

It was a cute moment and Evan suddenly felt strange at being privy to it, regardless of what they had done to him.

The giantess pulled away from her boyfriend with a smile on her face before she stalked up toward Evan. “You wouldn't have been able to have any dessert anyway, huh?” She cooed and her fingertips suddenly invaded his world.

He yelped and tried to fight the immense slender fingers but she easily battered his arms away to tickle his belly.

“Yeah, Kelsey's little bitch has a tiny tummy, huh?” Her voice was saccharine sweet in his ears, “He can't eat too much. No, no he can't...”

Unwanted laughter bubbled up from Evan's stomach and left him breathless as he squirmed beneath Kelsey's powerful digits. His legs and arms flailed uselessly about while humiliation filled him from his head to his toes.

The giant girl simply made soft kissing noises before her hand finally retreated, picking his plate up as it went. The floor rumbled and Austin's shadow fell over Evan's world. He looked up to see the giant easily pluck up the uneaten pieces of red meat with his thumb and forefinger before casually tossing them back into his wide open maw.

A faint shudder of fear ran through Evan's body as he watched the giant chew the tougher cuts of steak. His lips smacked loudly but past them, Evan could see the giant's shining white teeth making quick work of the gristly hunks.

The view was suddenly blocked by the back of Kelsey's head and a faint kiss echoed out. “I'm going to go take that bath...”

“I left all the stuff in the bathroom for you...”

She kissed him again, “You're the best, babe.”

His huge hand smacked against her buttcheek when she moved past him and she let out an excited yelp before playfully slapping his shoulder. Evan caught another flush of excited pink on her cheeks before the floor shook from her walking off.

But Austin remained looming over him and a faint noise echoed as his toes flexed against his slides. Evan's eyes remained on the huge feet but he could feel Austin's gaze remain on him, even after the sound of the water running through the pipes to fill the tub in the master bathroom echoed through the otherwise empty house.

“You know what sucks, little dude?”

Even though it was a question, Evan could tell instantly that it was rhetorical. His head snapped up to see that the giant was still looking down directly at him and there was a strange excitement in the enormous man's face.

He licked his thick lips and bent down.

The smaller man tried to scramble back but the huge hands were upon him in an instant, grabbing his midsection just like they had that afternoon. Evan's legs were suddenly dangling in the open air while the house turned into a blur around him.

Everything spun about and Evan's stomach did flip-flops when Austin suddenly flopped down onto the couch, just like his girlfriend had done earlier that day. The room slowly stopped spinning while the little man was lowered down onto the soft cushion of the couch with Austin's legs looming on either side of him.

He flinched back when he caught sight of the mammoth bulge in the giant's shorts and he forced his eyes to travel up the man's expansive chest. Austin's belly poked out slightly against his t-shirt, clearly a result from the big meal that he had just finished rather than any sort of serious weight. When he met the giant's dark eyes and saw that same excitement written across Austin's face, it finally hit Evan what it was: hunger.

Sexual hunger.

“Even after a great meal and a nice hot bath in a new house...”

Evan's eyes widened as he watched the giant adjust himself and then his jaw dropped when he realized that the bulge was steadily growing.

“Kelsey's not going to be in the mood tonight. After her bath, she's going to want to just do her skin care routine, put on her pajamas, crawl into bed, and fall asleep while listening to a true crime podcast,” Austin sighed happily as he spoke and the couch groaned from him settling deeper into it, his legs spreading apart a little wider, “And it's going to be super cute and I love her for it but a man has needs, you know?”

The same fingers that had just realigned the thick growing shaft in the giant's shorts came down and tousled Evan's hair, making him drop down onto his knees.

“You get it, right?”

A huge finger that still smelled of charred steak and pepper with the faintest hint of a manly musk tipped Evan's chin skyward.

Austin was looking down on him with a big toothy smile but there was a distinct lust in the giant's dark eyes that made the little man want to fling himself off of the couch and start running. Except that he knew there would be no escape from the enormous man or his 'needs.'

“Luckily, I got a new little bitch right here, huh?”

All Evan could do was make a faint yelping noise.

The thick fingertip rolled over the lower half of his face and all he could smell was steak mixed with the giant's sweat. “Go on,” Austin's voice boomed, “Kiss it.”

Realizing it wasn't even the grossest thing he had been told to kiss in the past hour or so, Evan pressed his lips against the fingertip. He could feel the faint swirls of the giant's fingerprint against his lips and the sudden reminder of just how small he was sent a shiver down his spine.

“Yeah, that's a good boy,” the giant cooed but it wasn't the high pitched cutesy voice he would use to talk to a pet. It was the kind of soft deep voice of encouragement that one would use for people who liked a soft but still dominating touch.

Evan remembered a period when Sam had wanted to be gently dominated during a particularly rough patch at work. He remembered running his fingers through the short dark hair she wore at the time and telling her that she was a good girl before guiding her toward his...

The whole world shifted as Austin pulled down the waistband of his shorts.

Powerful fingers pressed into Evan's back to keep him steady and prevent him from trying to escape but the little man didn't need anything to help him stay. He was utterly floored when he caught sight of the thick monstrosity that rose up from a neatly trimmed bush of dark wiry hairs.

It was as wide as both of the smaller man's arms pressed together and thanks to his kneeling position, the bulbuous head rose just high enough to loom over Evan. He swallowed a lump in his throat and then his eyes went back down the shaft, past the thick pulsating veins to the huge balls that flopped down atop the giant's shorts.

“Y-yo-you think that's average?” Was all Evan managed to say.

“Maybe a little thicker than usual,” the giant's hand forced Evan to stand, “But it's not that long.”

For a horrifying moment, Evan was even with the big one-eyed monstrosity and the giant's musk was so strong that he almost gagged. The noise made Austin chuckle and then the big cock twitched with excitement. A faint whiff of cum drew Evan's eyes back to the thing's head and he caught the light glinting off of a single droplet of precum.

When he rose up to his full height, Evan found that it only came up to about his chest but that did little to make him feel better.

“Well,” Austin's voice was a low rumble of thunder overhead.

He looked up at the giant, his eyes wide with fear.

The younger man smirked down at him and laid his arms across the back of the couch, utterly relaxed as his cockhead bobbed mere inches from Evan's chest. “It's not going to take care of itself, little dude.”

“Y-yo-you want me to...” Even though Evan had known that was what the giant wanted, he still couldn't believe it. Shaking his head back and forth, Evan tried to step away, “No, no, I'm not gay...”

“Uh huh,” Austin's right hand rose from the back of the couch to wag back and forth, “I'm not gay either little dude. I've got a girlfriend who I love but she's not going to take care of this for me tonight.”

“Just fucking masturbate, man,” Evan's voice cracked in fear.

“I could use you to rub a quick one out, I guess,” the giant mused while flexing his huge right hand, “But is that really how you want your first time with my cock to go?”

Evan's eyes locked onto the giant's enormous fingers, “You wo-wouldn't...”

“Yeah I would,” Austin smiled, “The last house we took for a nice break, they had this fucking NEET son around me and Kelsey's age who lived in their basement. Shrank down to half your size...”

The little man's jaw drop as he realized that they really had done this before and he shook his head in disbelief but Austin did not even register his shocked reaction.

“Kept him in a jar next to our bed. Whenever Kelsey wasn't in the mood, I'd just toss him out into my palm, lube him up, and go to town. He'd get a nice shot of protein and I could go about my day...”

Evan's stomach churned at the thought of eating the giant's cum and then his heart began to race as he wondered if that was all this shrunken young man got to eat. His entire life would have been utterly dictated by the libido of his immense captors.

“So which is it going to be, little dude?” Austin poked him with a meaty fingertip and Evan stared up into his smirking visage, “Your choice.”

Without thinking, the smaller man threw his arms around the huge cock and pressed his body against it. Fear drove him to kiss the head and then he started to essentially hump the vast member, bracing one foot against the living mound of the giant's crotch.

A satsified rumbling moan rattled Evan's teeth as humiliation filled him.

There was a part of him, the part that still thought of himself as a six foot tall man with a fantastic job and a great post-divorce future ahead of him, that was screaming for him to stomp on the giant's balls and then run like hell. But the rest of him couldn't help but think about how easily they had corralled him throughout the day, Kelsey smashing his car beneath her foot, and the horrifying story of the man Austin kept by his bedside.

Thinking about it rationally, or as rationally as one could think of being shrunk, Evan had no doubts that the giants would kill him if he didn't comply. Though that death would only come after they had thoroughly abused him for his disobedience.

Hugging and humping the vast shaft with precum dribbling down his torso, Evan wondered if that wasn't all that waited him for complying either. After all, they hadn't brought other shrunken people into the house with them, which meant that some horrible fate had befallen the family in the last place they had taken a break from van life in.

The little man's breathing turned heavy with effort but his heart raced from the sudden fear that this shrunken state might not be permanent. Maybe after a week or two that shrunken family had grown back to their original size while their captors simply waltzed out of their home, leaving them utterly traumatized and unable to lift a finger to stop the previous titans.

While the thought horrified Evan, it was more hopeful than the idea that they were simply smears on the bottom of Austin's slides or Kelsey's crocs. And perhaps, if he survived and regrew, he would find the strength to strike back at them and stop them from escaping justice again.

“Yes, yes,” Evan whispered to himself.

“Oh fuck,” Austin's booming words were the only warning Evan had as the cock stiffened in his arms.

White hot cum exploded across Evan's vision, completely coating his chest, shoulders, and face.

Austin's pleasured moan mingled with laughter as he no doubt looked down on the pathetic shrunken man in his crotch.



End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are 3 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!

Chapter 6 by gtswburg

Evan still trembled from the ice cold water that Austin had held him beneath to get him clean.

Despite smelling like his own dish soap and knowing that all of the spunk had sloughed off of his little body into the drain, Evan swore he could still feel it on him. Every few seconds he squirmed in the giant's grip, which only made the huge chest he was held against rumble with laughter.

“What?” Austin boomed, his thumb tousling Evan's wet hair, “Where are you trying to go?”

The world around him blurred slightly as Austin carried him through the house but he distinctly felt the giant going upstairs and his eyes widened in confusion. He expected to be tossed back into the cage and the padlock slammed down onto it once more but instead, he watched the familiar sights of his second floor go by.

Sam's now empty office sat on one side and opposite that was a guest bedroom that somehow managed to look less austere after Sam took its décor with her. A linen closet and a largely untouched guest bathroom were next and then finally the spacious master bedroom with its attached bathroom and sizable walk-in closet.

Evan stumbled when he was set down onto the floor at Austin's huge feet and then he jumped when the bedroom door crashed shut behind the giant. The immense young man simply stepped over him toward the closet and Evan's head turned to follow him, only for his jaw to drop immediately.

Three lumpy looking black garbage bags sat inside the closet, two had the word 'donation' scrawled across them in silver sharpie and the other was labeled 'trash'. Turning his head to take in the rest of the room and seeing that everything but the furniture had disappeared, Evan figured that 'trash' meant his own collection of knick-knacks, photos, and probably the random accoutrements he had kept in the bathroom that the pair didn't need.

They were throwing his entire life away.

Austin let out a contented sigh as he kicked off his slides and then peeled off his shirt.

The giant wasn't particularly yoked but staring up at his bare broad chest, Evan could see that he was definitely fit. More fit than Evan was, both now and when the smaller man was Austin's age. The floor rumbled as he crossed back into the room, picked up a laptop from a bag at the foot of the bed and then flopped down onto the huge plateau.

The pair had already changed out Evan's sheets though the comforter at least remained the same.

He simply stood there, dumbfounded and staring up at Austin's bare soles hanging over the edge of the bed, trying to comprehend why he had been brought up there.

On some level, Evan could wrap his head around the strange criminal scheme the pair had cooked up; shrink people, take their stuff, move on. It wasn't particularly brilliant except for the fact that no one could ever see the first part of the plan coming. On the other hand though, he couldn't figure out why he was still there.

At this size, he couldn't have been anything more than a liability to the pair. If he got out or anyone saw him, the whole thing would come tumbling down around them. It made him wonder if they were going to kill him as soon as he turned over information about his bank account and the like. Yet, he thought about the shrunken man Austin had just admitted to keeping like some sort of sex toy in the 'last house.'

It was possible that they had killed the owners of the house and then kept their son around for their own sick pleasure but that thought made Evan's skin crawl.

He stared up at the huge feet above him as they flexed and wondered if the pair could just be full-on psychopaths. Evan sat down and struggled to remember what he had learned about psychopathy and sociopathy in the one psychology course he took in college. He knew that such people weren't actually robotic killing machines but in reality were simply unsettlingly detached and often ambitious, or perhaps he was getting them confused with some other pop-psychology article he had read at some point.

It didn't really matter, Evan realized, since they already shrank him down to a size where he was utterly powerless to stop them from doing anything to him. If he tried to resist them and their attempts to get his money, they would undoubtedly hurt him or at least starve him in the cage, so for the moment his best move was simply to play along until an opportunity arose to escape or get back at them.

A great gurgling noise interrupted his thoughts and he realized that it was Kelsey unstoppering the tub. The sound of water sloshing and the young woman letting out a pleased moan echoed out next and then he heard her bare feet slapping loudly against the stone floor of the master bathroom, since he had only replaced the bath mat that sat in front of the shower.

The door to the master bath opened and faint wisps of steam rolled out followed by the giantess herself. She had kept the black sweatpants that she wore at dinner but she now wore an oversized navy blue t-shirt with a faded symbol over the left breast that clearly belonged to her boyfriend at some point in its lifespan. Her hair was done up in a loose bun that bounced with every step of her bare feet against the carpet.

“Thanks for picking up the bath stuff, babe,” she purred as she leaned across the bed and pecked the giant on the lips, “Did you have fun with our little guy?”

The question made Evan's stomach churn at the memory of jacking the giant off.

“Oh yeah,” Austin boomed, his voice rumbling with laughter, “And I'm setting up the fake airbnb stuff now...”

“Awesome,” Kelsey paused on the bed and then her head rose up, her eyes scanning the room until they landed on Evan. She grinned and bent down to give Austin another quick peck on the cheek, “And you brought my tiny bitch up here for me...”

“I know what you like...” The giant replied with a chuckle.

Kelsey started to walk toward him, her strides slow and laborious, and Evan stumbled backward. There was none of the uncomfortable sexual hunger that Austin had on his face when he picked Evan up but there was something extremely off-putting about the lazy smile on her face.

“Where're you going to go, huh?” She cooed as Evan's back hit the closed bedroom door. The giantess giggled as her feet smacked down right in front of him, her bare unpainted toes wiggling against the carpet fibers. Dainty hands descended from the heavens and Evan's flailing resistance did nothing to stop them.

He was ripped into the sky and then buried against Kelsey's chest.

Rich scents of lavender and sandalwood replaced the earthy patchouli oil the girl had been wearing earlier but that did little to make Evan feel better. Her arm was strong against his back, preventing him from doing anything but feebly twitching as she carried him back to the bed.

Kelsey crept into it and Evan's whole body deflated as she let out a happy sigh.

“This is perfect,” the giantess said as she began to slide air pods into her ears.

“Yeah?” Austin wrapped an arm around her and Evan's body was pressed against the giant's bare skin when Kelsey cuddled close.

“Mhmm,” she nodded, her eyes already drooping slightly, “We have a nice soft bed again and I have a cute little thing in my arms...”

The force pinning Evan against Kelsey's chest increased and he grunted in pain, which didn't seem to bother the giant girl at all.

She simply smacked her lips sleepily, “I took an edible right as I started the bath...”

Austin's hand played with her hair, “Sleepy?”

Kelsey made a cute noise of assent while cuddling closer, pinning Evan between her chest and her boyfriend's.

The bed frame groaned and a cool gust of wind blasted across Evan's world as the pair got underneath the covers. “Better?” The giant asked, only to be met with another soft noise.

Warm flesh pressed against Evan's back as the giants kissed, “Sleep well.”

Kelsey made a noise like 'mhm' as she shut her eyes.

The lights dimmed and Evan struggled against the weight of Kelsey's arm to turn his body and look up. Evan had to bite his lips from letting out a scream of victory when he saw Austin controlling the lights with the smaller man's phone before setting it back on the nightstand.

Sam had always sneered at his insistence on installing various pieces of tech to turn their house into a smart home but it meant that his gigantic captors had to keep his phone around. Which meant that he might be able to get help sooner rather than later.

Behind him, he could already feel Kelsey's body starting to slacken from sleep and while a part of him was shocked at how easily the girl could pass out, he knew that it meant he'd be able to get to his phone soon enough.

All he had to do was wait for Austin to fall asleep.

He waited, watching the immense giant stare down at the laptop. He had clearly stopped working on whatever bit of fraud he had already committed to help make them staying in Evan's house look legitimate and was just mindlessly scrolling through websites. Kelsey had completely fallen asleep within ten minutes but Austin remained sitting there, his huge fingers occasionally tapping against the keyboard but mostly running against the touchpad.

The weight of Kelsey's arm across Evan's chest steadily grew weaker the longer she slept until he was finally able to wriggle himself out of her grasp. He dropped down onto the bedspread between where she lay and Austin's immense thigh and held his breath, in case the giant turned to look down at him.

Instead, the immense young man yawned and finally shut the laptop.

Evan watched him pick up the phone and turn the lights out before simply setting the laptop onto the floor and then sinking down into the bed. The mattress shuddered beneath the behemoth's shifting weight and Evan had to press himself almost flat against the sheet to keep from stumbling about.

Shadows flowed around him and he watched Austin's immense arm wrap around Kelsey's body. The little man bit his tongue as the girl unconsciously moved in her sleep, cuddling closer to her boyfriend's chest and then reaching out for him with the same arm that had just kept Evan pinned. The shrunken man remained still as he watched Kelsey's arm rise and fall with each of Austin's deep breaths.

His own eyes began to droop from watching the hypnotic scene but eventually Austin fell asleep too and that was when Evan began to move.

Clambering over the thick comforter, he crawled down the slight divot between the pair.

Each one of their slight movements made him freeze in terror, expecting them to wake up and instantly realize what he was doing. Instead, the pair remained asleep, utterly unaware of his movement.

He wasn't sure who he wanted to call as he carefully picked his way around Austin's immense feet. The police were the obvious option but there was a good chance that any beat cop would accept their fake airbnb email, or whatever Austin had forged for them, without a second glance. He doubted that any of his coworkers would be a good choice and at least one of them would be just as bad as Austin and Kelsey were based on the porn he had once caught them watching when they were working late one night.

Crawling up Austin's other side, Evan decided that his lawyer was the best choice.

He hadn't paid the man a retainer or anything but people called their divorce lawyers up with other legal problems all the time, or at least Evan assumed that they did. Being shrunk and captured was certainly not a crime that any lawyer had dealt with previously but at least a lawyer might have a chance of figure out what actual crimes were committed against him. Furthermore, a lawyer would have some kind of responsibility to him.

For a retaining fee, it would be his lawyer's job to ensure the best outcome for him. No being carted off to a lab where Evan would be poked and prodded. Hell, a lawyer would probably have every incentive to make sure that no one would persecute him for his new and extremely unique disability. Not if the lawyer wanted to keep getting paid anyway.

Evan nodded his head fervently as he reached the edge of the bed, where he could simply reach over and grab his phone off of the nightstand. His lawyer was surely the best person to call at a moment like this.

It felt strange to grab his phone with both hands and he frowned when he felt the overwhelming weight of it. With a grunt, Evan managed to lift it up and set it against his headboard. The screen was dimmed but there was a strange comfort in seeing the enormous clock that had come with the latest Android update staring back at him.

Swiping his hand across the surface, he expected to see that his phone had remained unlocked or for his passcode screen to come up. Instead though, all that remained was the big clock, its numbers utterly unphased by his hand running across the screen.

He pushed his hand against the screen, even though he knew very well that the amount of pressure didn't matter. It remained the same and he let out a frustrated noise as he smacked his hand against it but still the screen was unbothered. Running his hands across it again and again did nothing. No amount of pressure mattered nor did the amount of flesh he pushed against the screen.

The whole thing remained completely inert.

He stood there, panting and frustrated.

And then he felt the bed shift beneath his feet.

Evan stumbled about as a low powerful noise rumbled out from the gargantuan young man beside him. “Huh?” The giant muttered, rubbing sleep from his eyes as he looked down at the shrunken man.

A part of him wanted to run and hide but there was nowhere to go from the edge of the bed except a dangerous leap to the floor.

It was too dark to actually see Austin's eyes focus on him but he felt the weight of the giant's gaze upon his much smaller body and then he saw shadows wrap around his phone. “What were you trying to do, little guy?” The giant asked with a soft chuckle as the phone went up into the sky, “Were you trying to call for help?”

“Pl-please,” Evan stammered but another set of dark shadows were already wrapping around his torso.

He squirmed against Austin's loose grip, his hand was not quite large enough to wrap around Evan's entire torso, which meant the little man was hanging slack in the open sky on his left side. The giant didn't care though, he simply stood up and made Evan's whole world lurch dangerously about.

“I really thought you had gotten it,” the giant boomed around a yawn as his feet smacked down across the carpet below, “All you had to do was be a good little stuffie for Kels...”

“I'm a person,” Evan said desperately, his voice cracking as he was swung about.

“Nah,” Austin chuckled, “You're not a person...”

The world pitched downward and Evan yelped as he heard the giant shifting huge piles of clothing around.

“People wear clothes, they can use things like phones and computers, they can't be picked up and shoved around when they cause trouble,” though Evan couldn't see it, he could easily hear the smile in Austin's voice, “Does that sound like you?”

He squirmed indignantly and battered his free arm against Austin's huge thumb, “I'm not just some lost puppy you found on the side of the road or a toy you bought, I'm a person. A person that you did this to!”

Austin started to lower Evan down and a dank scent wafted up into his nostrils, making him cough and sputter.

“Well, you're not a person anymore,” The younger man boomed as the smell grew stronger and more intense.

Looking down, Evan could see the dark mouth of a sneaker growing wider below him. “What are you doing?!” He whacked the giant's thumb once more.

“It's a pretty light punishment, dude.”

The giant shoved him down inside of the sneaker and Evan instantly gagged on the scent. The moment the fingers withdrew, he started to try and claw his way out. It was a tight space but it wasn't as if it would be impossible to simply back his way out.

And then a damp heavy ball landed on the backs of his legs and shoved down against them.

The smell seemed to get worse and he heard Austin's muffled laughter echoing out from above.

“Enjoy the stink of a dozen miles, little guy,” the whole prison shuddered from Austin presumably kicking it, “I might go for a run tomorrow morning, so you won't be in there long. I just want you to think about your new place in life while you're in there.”

Evan shouted, even though he doubted the giant would be able to hear it through the sneaker's material.

“Nighty night,” Austin boomed and his footsteps rumbled through Evan's prison until eventually the little man heard the distant groaning of the bed frame as Austin settled back into it.



End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are 4 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397 

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!

Chapter 7 by gtswburg

The most shocking thing about waking up to Evan was that he had actually managed to fall asleep.

He groggily blinked his eyes in his dark prison and noticed his nose had adjusted to the foul scent at some time during the night. Given the way the sneaker was rumbling, he knew that at least one giant was awake and approaching.

The soft whine of the closet door opening was all the warning he had before the shoe was lifted up. He shouted but there was no response from the outside except for the damp ball resting on the lower part of his legs suddenly lifting up.

A low chuckle rumbled from outside and though Evan kicked, his legs were no match for Austin's powerful fingers. The little man grunted as Austin pushed his legs together and then yanked him out of the sneaker into the open air. He dangled upside down in front of the giant's bare chest while the sneaker plummeted to the floor and landed with a clap.

“Sleep well, little dude?” Austin's voice rumbled through the world.

With blood rushing to his head and the deep exhausted slumber still leaving his body, all Evan could do was weakly grunt in response.

The giant just laughed and then Evan was being swung about, his weak protests ignored.

He was roughly set down on one of the shelves that sat in the closet, which had once held Sam's shoes or perhaps one of her jewelry boxes, and he watched Austin grab his running sneakers and then stomp off, not even closing the door behind him.

Soft but powerful voices rumbled in the bedroom, no doubt the giant talking to his girlfriend while she remained in bed. A moment later, he heard Austin step out and shut the bedroom door behind him, even though Evan already knew that there was no chance for him to get down from where he had been placed.

Sitting up, he pulled his knees to his chest, and then began to frown as foot odor began to once more invade his nostrils. “What the fuck,” he muttered. Struggling to figure out if the smell was just now embedded in his sinuses, he took a deep breath and realized it grew stronger.

“No...” he said while turning around.

His whole body flinched at the familiar sight of Kelsey's Nikes, the same beaten-up pair that she had used to crush his Tesla the day before. Next to them loomed a shiny pair of Doc Martens with a platform sole so thick that it rose up to at least his knee. Beyond those he could see a pair of running shoes, though they looked far more pristine than the fetid pair Austin had shoved him into last night. Looking to his right, he could see a pair of well worn hiking boots followed by a pair of heeled ankle boots and finally a set of dark red heels with a wickedly sharp point at the toe. The neon crocs were nowhere to be seen but he figured they were down on the floor.

The fact that Kelsey had already unpacked and made herself at home sent a shiver down his spine. At first he wanted to say that it was only the shoes but craning his neck back, Evan could see that there were shirts and dresses hanging in the closet already. Far below he could also see that his laundry basket was filled to the brim with their clothing.

His thoughts were derailed by the sound of Kelsey rising out of bed.

She puttered around the room, and the house was quiet enough that Evan could hear her relieve herself in the master bathroom. Then he heard her feet padding toward him, the shelf trembling as she stepped through the closet door.

Kelsey was dressed in the baggy t-shirt and sweats she had worn the night before and rubbed sleep from her eyes as she walked in. Smacking her lips, he watched as she slid her feet into her crocs far below and then finally her gray eyes scanned the shelf he was sitting on.

She smirked when she spotted Evan, his body having naturally crouched low out of fear.

“I heard someone was a bad little bitch last night,” she cooed, like she was talking to a misbehaving pet. When Evan instinctively swatted at her approaching fingers and she just laughed, he realized that he was a misbehaving pet, at least in comparison to the giant pair. “Aw, don't worry,” her fingers easily overpowered him and then he was being pressed into her chest, “I still think you're very cute.”

The house blurred by as she carried him and no matter how much he struggled, her powerful arm held fast. With his face buried against her tit, Evan briefly thought about trying to bite her but then he reminded himself that he wasn't going to get out of this if he literally fought them. He'd just have to wait for them to slip up again and considering how his first day of imprisonment went, he doubted he'd have to wait very long.

She deposited him onto the cool kitchen countertop and rather than look for somewhere to hide, Evan just plopped down onto his backside and watched her. Kelsey opened up a few cabinets before finding his mugs and he watched her eyes scan the handful of novelty mugs that remained after Sam had taken the nice ones. She giggled as she took down one that had the first President Bush with the phrase 'I should've pulled out' on it, which Evan had bought when he was fresh out of college.

“How old are you?” The giant girl asked as she set the mug into his keurig and then loaded up a pod. Within seconds the scent of coconut and coffee was filling the kitchen and Evan realized that she must have bought her own new flavors rather than use the basic blends he had stashed in the cabinet overhead. Fingers came in and tickled his stomach, making him squirm while Kelsey giggled overhead, “Ya thirsty too, hm?”

“Y-yes,” he stammered between unwanted giggles.

Her fingers retreated and again cabinets started to open before she snatched something down and then filled what looked like a shot glass with water. By the time she was done the coffee mug was filled and Evan watched as she grabbed it with her free hand before sweeping him up with just her forearm.

He shouted and stumbled from being shoved off the counter only to be awkwardly caught against her chest. “Shh, shh, it's fine,” she thundered while his body flopped with her every step. Kelsey managed to open the backdoor with her elbow and close it with her foot before she carried him over to the poolside patio set.

Evan yelped when he hit the chilly glass tabletop and felt wet dew cling to him.

“It's just water, dude,” Kelsey laughed as she settled into a chair, her mug clunking down in front of him followed by a Senor Frog's shot glass he had bought while on spring break as a sophomore. She gently pushed the shot glass toward him, “There you go.”

The glass wasn't even completely full but when Evan tried to lift it up, he felt like he was trying to lift an overflowing five-gallon bucket. When he got it off the table and was able to get his arm beneath the base, he had enough control to lift it to his lips and take a long gulp.

The water was cool and pleasant as it poured down his throat and also washed across his chin and neck. Kelsey's smiling face dominated the sky above him, the girl clearly amused by how much he struggled to handle such a small object.

Evan lowered it and debated setting it back down before the strain on his arms forced him to.

“You know,” Kelsey pulled one knee up to her chest and then lit a joint that she must have had in her pocket, “We can just make you smaller.”

Evan's eyes widened and he stared down at the water. He had seen her pour it, or at least he thought he had. Thinking on it, the shrunken man realized that her immense frame had blocked the sink from sight when she poured the water into it.

“Don't worry, that's just water,” she waved her hand dismissively while unleashing a cloud of pungent smoke above, “I'm just saying, if you keep acting up like this, we can shrink you again.”

He stared up at her, not fully believing that the drink he had wasn't spiked, but knowing it didn't matter. Evan needed some kind of alternative leverage and looking around his own backyard, knowing that many of his neighbors would be home he thought that by bringing him outside, she had presented him with a golden opportunity.

“How about instead you change me back and I don't start screaming for help right now?” He asked with a smirk.

She shrugged while taking another toke. Smoke then billowed around her coffee as she took a sip, “Go ahead.”

Evan blinked, she sat there completely unmoved by his threat, and he struggled to wrap his head around it.

“Do you think that my voice is really this deep?” She asked him while leaning down. His eyes locked onto the burning tip of her joint as it hovered over him, “I'm sure you sound the same to yourself but do you think you sound that way to me?”

Evan's jaw hung open as her words washed over him.

“If you start screaming, no one's going to hear it, except me and I'm not going to be happy about it because it'll be annoying.”

He didn't want to believe her, he told himself that it had to be some sort of trick to prevent him from shouting but the more he thought about it, the more it made sense. Her voice couldn't be that deep, she was a petite young woman and even though she seemed to smoke a lot of weed, he doubted it could be enough to give her a deep booming voice. Evan also thought about the fact that when he was at her feet the day before, she hadn't fully heard something he had said. It might have been a tactic to make him feel insignificant and small or it could have been the simple and obvious truth: he was too small to be heard.

“So you have a pretty easy choice,” Kelsey's fingers reached out and tickled his stomach once more, making him squirm. “You can cooperate and be our little pet while we live here or Austin's sneakers can get way roomier for you.”

Evan swatted at her fingers and took a few steps back. Her hand moved forward like it was going to follow him but then it retreated to grab her own mug. He simply stared up at her while she took a long sip of her morning coffee and then exchanged it for another drag from the joint.

“W-why?” He stammered, the question rattling around in his shrunken skull.

“Cause it's fun,” she said with a shrug, “And because the alternative is that the bottom of these will be the last thing you ever see...” She tapped the sole of her croc and a dull thud echoed up to Evan's ears.

“Y-you would just kill me...”

“Aw, no,” Kelsey cooed, “But I would make you so small that you'd be a bug in my house.”

His eyes widened and he shook his head in disbelief. A small part of him wanted to protest the fact that she called it hers rather than his but it was shouted down by the rest of his mind screaming at the thought of being smaller.

“Just imagine it, you'd be wandering around the kitchen or something, searching for some little crumb or whatever that I didn't even notice and then...” She stretched her leg off of the chair and his eyes went down to where she casually twirled her ankle about, making the morning light play across the enamel pins dotting her croc.

With no further taunting, her foot fell and landed with a heavy thump on the patio below.

“Splat.”

The single word rang in Evan's ears, making his knees go weak and sending him down to the table.

“For you it'd be the end of the world,” she said calmly, “But for me, it'd just be like, Tuesday morning or whatever...”

He stared up at her as she shrugged and guzzled down the remains of her coffee. The mug settled down onto the table with a soft clink and then her fingers slowly 'walked' over to him. He watched the scene in disbelief and flinched when she lifted her pointer finger and then smacked him across the face with a booming 'boop.'

To her, it probably seemed gentle and cute but it sent Evan staggering backwards. He caught himself on his elbow but still ended up sprawled out in front of her, staring up in utter shock.

“So, what's it going to be, my good bitch?”

Her fingers came down around him. Her pointer and pinky sat on either side of his chest while her middle and ring fingers rested atop his pecs. There wasn't enough pressure to keep him pinned but he could feel the strength behind the dainty digits. She could have pinned him, without any exertion at all.

“I-I-,” Evan didn't know what to say, his mind literally emptied as fear overrode everything.

“I'm going to need passwords to your computer and your bank information...” Her pinky stretched and playfully brushed against his wrist, “Will you tell me?”

The ashy remnants of her joint fluttered to the ground and he heard the sound of her croc grinding against the patio as she snuffed it out. It was an awful scraping noise, slow and painful, and all Evan could imagine was that he was the joint and she could end his life just as easily.

Slowly, he nodded his head up and down, certain that he had no choice whatsoever.

Her middle finger reached up and he shut his eyes tight just as it came down to batter him once more. The playful tap was accompanied by a single booming word, “Good.”

His head was spinning and his nose stung but Evan was able to take in slow deep breaths that made her fingers rise and fall against his chest. He stared up at her but her attention had gone to her phone.

“We'll take care of the money soon but first...” She slid the device back into her pocket at the same time that the back gate crashed open and shut.

Austin strode into the yard, his great chest heaving with deep breaths and the tiny running shorts he wore leaving almost nothing to the imagination. The young giant's body glistened in the morning light and there was a low moan of excitement that rumbled from both him and his enormous girlfriend.

Evan turned his head to see Kelsey biting her lip in barely restrained lust. “Fuck me,” she groaned in disbelief as her boyfriend loomed over her, a manly musk rolling out from the young behemoth.

“Ok,” he replied nonchalantly though his thick lips spread into a happy grin.

The little man had a front row seat to the deep kiss they shared, their lips pressing against each other and then opening wide to accommodate each other's tongues. Their hands roved across each other's bodies but Kelsey's didn't dive into the waistband of the giant's skimpy shorts, instead they pulled away and reached out across the table.

Evan shook his head wildly as he realized she was reaching out to him. “No, no, please...”

Her hands wrapped around his torso and no matter how much he struck the tattooed knuckles, they didn't budge. She grinned down at him as she stood and then she pressed her lips against Austin's still heaving chest. The giantess licked the sweat from her lips as she grinned down at Evan, “Pleasure first, then business...”



End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are 4 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Voting for the next exclusive story ends this Friday! Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!

Chapter 8 by gtswburg

Evan fought Kelsey's powerful grip but she just smiled down at him as he was rocketed across the sky to Austin's enormous body.

The smell of the giant's fresh sweat burned into his nostrils and he could feel the heat coming off of the huge wall of flesh. One of Kelsey's hands dipped below, leaving Evan dangling in the air while the waistband of Austin's running shorts was pulled away from his body. The giant's thick cock sat below, growing with every passing second as Evan was lowered.

“No, no, what are you doing?!” He shouted, his little legs kicking in the air.

He felt his feet make contact with the expanding shaft and then the sheer size of it spread his legs open. Evan wanted to fight but a low moan shook his entire world as he was forced to straddle the thick slab of meat. Any struggle on his end might further excite the behemoth so the little man froze right as the waistband smacked against his chest.

It didn't press tight against him but it felt more secure than he expected and he found his arms flopping down across Austin's black shorts while the warm shaft seemed to pulsate between his legs.

Kelsey's voice was husky with arousal, “You like that, babe?”

Austin moaned in response, rattling Evan's bones.

On either side of him, the giants gripped each others hands and then Kelsey began to lead them toward the backdoor. The little man's eyes widened in panic as Austin took his first step to follow his girlfriend.

Evan felt the muscular thigh press up against his own leg and then suddenly there was nothing but the shaking of the entire world. His little body slipped ever so slightly, forcing him to clench his legs against the giant's cock like it was a horse just to remain upright. This provoked another deep groan from Austin while his opposite thigh pressed against Evan then disappeared.

Clenching against the nylon fabric of the giant's running shorts Evan could only think of how much danger he was in while the world shook from each of the younger man's strides.

The pair were moving slowly though the little man had no idea if that was for his benefit or because they kept kissing and pawing at each other. Kelsey's soft scent did little to combat the giant's manly musk even when her t-shirt rushed over Evan.

All he could smell was Austin.

Even though he was cooling down from his run, hot salty sweat still coated Austin's immense body. Heavy droplets smacked down against Evan's head and shoulders, dousing him in the giant's smell and filling his mouth with the man's taste. He gagged and whimpered but he knew that he had to hold on, even as more sweat soaked into his little body.

The only indication he had that the pair was going upstairs was that Austin's thighs began to lift his legs rather than roll over them. The moment he connected the strange sensation to the pair's movements though, his stomach began to roll and churn like he was on a slow but terrifying carnival ride.

The giant's movement picked up and excited giggles started to break up the pair's moans.

Then the world spun about and Evan could feel himself bouncing atop the nearly erect penis before g-forces pinned him against the giant's body. He was battered back and forth with only the taut waistband of Austin's shorts keeping him from flying off into the empty air. The bed frame groaned and the power of Austin's thighs pulled away from his own tiny legs as the giant spread them apart.

Overhead, Kelsey flung her t-shirt off to reveal her pale tattooed flesh and small breasts.

Austin's hands grabbed her hips and yanked her toward him. The world went dark as the giant began to kiss and nibble on his girlfriend's chest, eliciting excited yelps and groans with every small bite. All Evan could do was stare at her shadowy stomach while Austin's hands practically kneaded her hips and his thumbs traced excited circles across her belly.

Then light started to pour in and Evan's eyes went wide as Kelsey lowered herself toward the floor. She grinned down at him while her fingers dug into Austin's waistband, “I think it's time to show you how to please my man properly...”

The shorts were pulled away and the little man cried out as he lost his balance.

His face smacked against the almost searing hot flesh of the huge shaft, which made both giants laugh. Kelsey's fingers pinched his shoulders and then peeled him off of the giant cock, “No, I just said it's my turn...”

Evan was dropped haphazardly on the edge of the bed and he clenched onto the sheets out of sheer panic. Austin's immense cock loomed above him and he watched Kelsey's face descend hungrily toward it. First she kissed the tip softly and then her tongue began to swirl across the head while her hands settled atop Austin's hill-like thighs. The tiny man lay there watching it, knowing that if he stood up, he'd batter against Kelsey's body and no doubt earn himself some sort of smack. His jaw dropped at the same time hers opened wide to take in the behemoth's package entirely.

It was like watching some kind of magic trick as the huge shaft steadily disappeared into her mouth. Her throat muscles visibly relaxed above him as her lips met where the fingers of her right hand had gently gripped the shaft to steady it. Shadows moved overhead and then suddenly her left hand was slipping beneath the giant's balls.

At first, she simply cradled them while her head moved slowly up and down. When a low slurping noise began to echo out and Austin started to moan, the fingers started to fondle the heavy balls.

Austin's hand settled gently atop her bun and his fingers began to tease her hair while she worked his cock. Waves of hair tumbled down, allowing Evan to more clearly see the streaks of faded pink that had once sat in it. Kelsey's hair formed a thick curtain around him and suddenly he was in a world that was only her and Austin's crotch.

His moans rumbled through the world while the sound of her licking and sucking echoed in Evan's ears. He could feel his own member betray him and while he told himself that it had to do with the fact that he was effectively watching porn at Imax proportions, he also knew that it was because he was coming to find the pair more and more attractive.

Evan told himself that it probably had something to do with pheromones. Maybe at his size and with them in the middle of foreplay, their pheromones were just powerful enough to entrance him. It was the most logical explanation because the alternative was that he was somehow turned on by the two people who had destroyed his life in one day and that simply wasn't something he wanted to contemplate.

“I'm more than ready,” Austin's voice was soft but it still rumbled like thunder in Evan's ears.

Kelsey's head rose slowly and steadily up the shaft. A faint pop echoed out when her lips rolled over the giant's now glistening cockhead and Evan watched her tongue swipe against it one last time, making the whole thing twitch. Thin strands of saliva stretched then broke as she rose up higher and higher.

The shrunken man was so lost in his own uncomfortable attraction to the pair that he didn't notice Kelsey's hands wrap around him until he was being lifted from the bed. “Wh-what?!” He shouted, fear that they would notice his now raging hard-on making him burn bright red with embarrassment.

He heard fabric crash down onto the floor and suddenly he was being brought toward a thick mound of dark blonde hairs. He spied her womanhood through the thick forest of pubes and the little man screamed when he realized how aroused she already was. Her fingers gripped him firmly and suddenly he was being rubbed vigorously against her.

Warm sticky fluids rolled over him and when he started to squirm in protest she let out a low guttural moan. The taste of Austin's sweat was washed away by the flavor of Kelsey's womanhood before he felt her thighs moving on either side of him. The world rumbled and the bed frame groaned as she clambered onto the bed.

Evan was pulled back from her crotch and he could see Austin's expansive body stretched out below him. The little man was violently flipped about so he was staring directly down at the giant's chest and then he was shoved against it.

His scream was completely absorbed by Austin's body and then a jolt of unwanted pleasure ran through him as his cock was squashed against warm flesh.

“Worship him,” Kelsey groaned as the world began to slowly pulse all around Evan. She shoved him roughly up and down the giant's chest, “Bitch.”

Austin's happy groan rattled Evan's body while he was dragged back and forth up the giant's chest. More pleasure rocked the little man and suddenly he felt his lips pressing down against the living ground beneath him. His hands started to rove across the field of flesh and he began to hump in time with Kelsey's shoving.

Feeling the world shake every time he was shoved about, Evan realized that he was being forced to hump in time with the enormous girl. The sickening feeling that crept into his stomach at the thought did nothing to quell the orgasm building inside of him.

With every taste of Austin's skin and sweat, Evan could feel his grip on any idea of being 'tricked' into being attracted to the two starting to fade away. They were two hot young twenty-somethings and if they had approached him in a bar to be a third, he would have considered it.

There had always been people at companies he worked at who were very sexually liberated. Once a coworker had explained the many different kinds of polyamory to him after he saw him with a woman who certainly wasn't his wife, and he remembered the way that coworker's wife had smiled at him a few months later at the company holiday party while confirming that they were in an open relationship. He and Sam had even tried a few different things in the bedroom over the years in terms of bondage and roleplay. Newly divorced, Evan had begun to wonder if this was the time in his life to experiment with threesomes and weird sex parties.

He had just never imagined it would happen when he was less than a foot tall.

Still, as he was shoved more quickly up and down Austin's chest, the little man found himself embracing the strange scenario. They were hot and he was here, he just needed to accept the pleasure coursing through him.

Humping away, his orgasm built faster and faster until there was almost an ache in his shrunken penis. He let out a painful cry as he came, his load splattering against the vast living floor beneath him. His whole body went limp but Kelsey's hand didn't stop.

Evan was shoved and then rolled across Austin's chest, his own sticky spunk coating his chest and back. All around him, the gigantic pair's breathing was growing heavy and their words more indistinct. He could almost feel Austin's heartbeat quickening until suddenly the young man's voice ripped through his little body, “I'm going to cum!”

Kelsey roared and suddenly her hand was rising up into the sky.

The whole bed rumbled as she crashed beside her boyfriend and the giant came. A smaller but no less impressive wave of semen rained down around Evan and he felt his skin burn bright red with embarrassment as he was once more coated in the giant's load. Wiping the gunk off of his body, he could see Kelsey's immense frame trembling while her own orgasmic moans echoed throughout the bedroom.

His sight was blocked almost as quickly though from Austin wiping him down with several tissues. He didn't even fight the giant fingers as they pressed in against him through the soft moisturizer-laden kleenex, Evan simply lay limp while he was cleaned off and the giants basked in the afterglow of their orgasms.

The fact that he had cum, not long before the enormous pair, dwelled on Evan's mind.

He had given himself completely over to them and it was hard to deny how good it felt.

Being their pet, he realized, might not actually be that bad.

Then Kelsey's finger poked against his back, pulling him from his reverie. He looked up to see that she had cuddled close to Austin and now lay against him with a smile on her face. “I don't remember saying you could stop worshiping, bitch...”

“Wh-what...” Evan's mouth hung open while he tried to process the giantess's words.

“My man just ran ten miles this morning while you sat in our closet being a useless little bitch,” she poked him again, hard enough that he rolled backwards down Austin's stomach, “Go down to his feet and show him some proper respect.”

Evan stared up at the pair, utterly bewildered but as Kelsey's finger reached toward him again, his little body moved back on its own. He crawled and then stumbled down Austin's thigh before landing with a splat directly in front of the giant's deflating manhood. A little cum was still drizzling out of the cockhead but Evan turned his back and continued toward the foot of the bed.

Austin's powerful feet rose on either side of him and he slowly stood up. Turning to face the couple, he flinched when he realized they were still watching him with lazy smiles. Toes that hung just even with Evan's face wiggled and then spread to reveal bits of sock lint and toejam wedged between them after the giant's run.

He looked back at them but when he saw their faces, he knew better than to ask if they were serious.

Humiliation filled him as he leaned forward and brought his tongue across the soft sweaty crevice between Austin's big and second toe.

Both giants sighed contently at the sight and then they shared a quick peck.


End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are 4 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!

Chapter 9 by gtswburg

Evan's whole mouth tasted of salty sweat when Austin finally rose up and walked into the bathroom to shower. He had just started to lean back when a crack echoed through the cavernous bedroom.

Kelsey's toes wiggled at his eye level, “Keep going, bitch.”

He wanted to protest but he knew better than to try and fight the giantess. With a faint groan, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against her thankfully softer and cleaner soles.

“No grumbling,” she boomed while picking her phone up from the bedside table.

The shrunken man couldn't stop the indignant noise that bubbled up out of his throat.

Soft skin smacked into his face immediately and knocked him flat onto his back.

The huge sole crashed down across his chest, knocking the air from his lungs and pinning him to the bed. “I said no grumbling,” Kelsey thundered while her foot pressed down harder, making Evan flop about miserably. The foot then lifted up, the sole wrinkling as she flexed it above him, “Now get back to worshiping me and why don't you rub them a bit too...”

Evan rose slowly to his hands and feet before he looked up the length of the bed. The girl had her head propped up on a few pillows but her gaze was entirely focused on her phone and he could see that she had slid her air pods back into her ears. Based on the way her thumb flicked across the screen and she let out a soft wheeze of laughter, he figured she was scrolling Tiktok or Instagram for funny videos.

Her cold gray eyes flitted away from the phone and her otherwise impassive face twisted with annoyance, “What are you waiting for? Another smack?”

The foot in front of Evan flexed menacingly and he found himself flinching backwards while shaking his head. “No, no, Kelsey, I'm...” his voice cracked with fear as he pressed his lips against her creamy sole, “I'm sorry...”

The giantess scoffed in annoyance. “Better be...” was all she muttered while returning her attention to her phone.

Evan slowly brought his hands up to her arch and began to press into it. Every time he felt her muscles stretch or flex beneath his tiny hands, he would look up nervously only to realize that the movements were entirely unconscious. Slowly, he kept his attention on the embarrassing task at hand while the noise of Austin's shower rumbled from the bathroom.

The sound of the rushing water brought a growing discomfort into Evan's belly and by the time it shut off, the shrunken man realized that he needed to pee. The door to the bathroom opened and he watched Austin stride out with nothing more than a towel around his waist.

Kelsey slid off of the bed and padded past him, giving him a quick peck along the way.

Evan moved to follow but the door slammed shut before he even reached the edge of the bed. Standing on the edge, he started to squirm in discomfort while the giant strolled into the walk-in closet and got dressed for the day.

The pressure grew worse as he stood on the edge of the bed. A desperate part of him wanted to simply let loose right there but even if he weren't thoroughly disgusted with the idea, Evan knew that there would be some kind of punishment if he did that.

Austin strode out of the closet with a boxy Supreme t-shirt on, loose blue jeans, and well cared for white and red sneakers that Evan recognized as Jordan 4s. He was already moving toward the open doorway when he caught sight of the tiny man dancing on the edge of the bed.

A low laugh rumbled out from the giant and Evan felt the mattress shake as the giant walked up, “Something wrong, little dude?”

He couldn't help but cower slightly with Austin looming over him and he felt himself begin to turn bright pink when he realized what he needed to admit. “I- I need to-” His voice wavered and cracked while Austin began to smile above him, “I need to go to the bathroom.”

The giant's smirk remained as he stepped back, “I can't remember if Kelsey decided what we'd be doing for that...”

“Wh-what?” Evan stammered, struggling to imagine why the giant wouldn't just open the bathroom door for him.

Austin knocked lightly before stepping in and shutting it behind him. Muffled indistinct voices echoed out and Kelsey's followed him back through the door, “-en just leave him in the office for me.”

“You got it, babe,” Austin boomed, leaving the bathroom wide open while he wrapped his meaty hands around Evan's body.

Evan shouted when he was lifted up into the sky and he squirmed as the giant carried him through the house. When he felt them start to move down the stairs, the shrunken man managed to shout up, “Wh-where are you taking me? There's a guest bathroom on the second floor...”

A low rumble of laughter echoed out, “You can't even reach the top of a toilet at your size, little dude, why would I take you to the bathroom?”

“I can at least piss in the shower or something...”

“And get our new showers all dirty?” The giant replied with an arched eyebrow before he shook his head, “I don't think so...”

“Then where the hell-” It hit him the moment Austin's sneaker clapped against the cold stone of the first floor.

Sam had insisted that even though they'd probably retain the cleaning service they had used in their condo for the house, it'd be easier for everyone involved if they had installed a slop sink and floor drain in the garage for them to dump mop water into. This had also been followed up with musings on how it would make life easier if they ever adopted a dog like they occasionally talked about, since then it'd be an easy and convenient place to give the pup a bath.

The door to the garage opened with a faint whine and Evan squirmed in Austin's grip as he was brought over the edge of the deep stainless steel tub. His feet touched the cool metal right when Austin's hands released him but he remained in the giant's shadow.

Looking around, Evan realized that he didn't even clear the top of the sink and when he craned his neck to stare up at Austin, he found the giant was already playing around on his phone. “Are you...” the giant looked down at him with a cocked head, “Could you stand back a bit? I can't... I can't go if you're watching...”

Austin's thick lips spread into the same lazy smile he usually wore, “And you were going to go with me holding you over the toilet?”

“No!” Evan's voice cracked, “Like I said, I could have just used the shower...”

“Well this isn't any different...” the giant shrugged.

“I didn't think you'd just be standing there, the curtain would be drawn or something...”

Again, Austin shrugged, “Whatever, little dude. You should just be happy that this sink is here. I normally just put you things out in the backyard...”

Evan's eyes widened, “Wh-what?”

“Yeah, ya know, just open the backdoor and let you run over to a corner of the yard or something,” he waved his hand dismissively toward the kitchen and the door to the patio. “But your fence is kinda low and you have all the drought resistant stuff out there. No real grass to absorb any of your mess so...”

“I'm not an animal.”

“We're all animals, little guy,” an immense hand came down and rustled Evan's hair with enough force to make him stumble about.

Swatting up at the hand, Evan grunted back, “Stop that and just let me pee...”

“Whatever...” but Austin still didn't back away.

He knew that the giant's attention had returned to his phone but still Evan felt uncomfortable with him just standing over everything. With a deep breath, he stepped forward and closed his eyes to pretend he was anywhere but where he actually was.

The discomfort held for a long moment and then suddenly the need to pee outweighed everything else. The stream was slow and sputtering at first before it was suddenly roaring out of him. The noise of him pissing down the drain rang out across the sink, bouncing against the walls and amplifying the sound many times over. His own relaxed sigh echoed out at the end and he gently shook himself to clear the last few droplets.

“Good job, little dude.”

The words filled Evan's ears and immediately made his whole body turn bright red with embarrassment. Austin's hand reached out and turned on the sink, sending a torrent of water down to clear the drain of his piss but then the giant's free hand came down and pushed him.

He stumbled directly into the freezing sink water and let out a gasp.

Spinning about to face Austin he could see the giant grinning down at him before he shut the faucet off. “Figured you could use a quick little shower too,” the giant replied while picking him up with one hand.

“Now to dry you off...” Austin trailed off before reaching out of Evan's view to grab some paper towels that were hanging on a peg nearby. The rough paper was rubbed painfully up and down the tiny man's skin before it was crumpled up and tossed away. “There you go, all better now?”

Evan frowned up at the young titan, who simply held him in the crook of his arm while walking back through the house.

“Be that way, little dude,” Austin replied, “I don't really care.”

Evan was brought into his own office and set down on the floor, just beyond the edge of the rug his desk actually sat on. Face-to-toe with the younger man, he was suddenly reminded just where he stood in his own house and Evan found it difficult to stand up.

“Kelsey should be down in a second and dude,” the huge foot tapped against the floor, sending a quick rumbling quake out, “Don't fight her. She likes this house a lot.”

Evan stared up at the giant, utterly bewildered by his words. Austin started to turn around but the tiny man couldn't stop himself, “Wh-what does that mean?”

The giant looked down at him and there was a strange look of pity, “It means that I don't want to have to squash you because you won't give us your money. So just give her your banking information and stuff...”

“Squ-squash?” Evan repeated the word, his voice hollow.

The giant lifted his foot up and showed the clean looking sole to Evan before smashing it down against the floor. Austin then lifted his heel so that all the weight sat on the ball of his foot before it ground back and forth, like the giant was snuffing out a cigarette.

“Squash,” the giant repeated before stepping out of the room.

Evan sat there, his heart racing as he thought about what the giant had said. He wondered if there was any way to actually avoid that fate, considering that they had definitely shrunk people before. Yet, the more he prolonged it, the better chance he might have to find some way out or even a way to reverse what had happened to him.

He still had yet to see what they had used to shrink him and his car. He figured that it had to be some kind of chemical, since they had doused his pool with it and Austin had mentioned some kind of neutralizing agent. That meant that there might have actually been a way to grow himself back, if he could survive long enough to find it.

Thunderous footsteps echoed out from beyond the office door, followed by the pair's muffled voices. He tried to listen to their words but all he could make out was frighteningly normal morning conversation before the sound of Kelsey's footsteps grew louder and louder.

The door swung open and the two thick-soled boots he had seen in her closet smashed down directly in front of him. Above that stretched her bare skinny legs and skimpy cut-offs that were engulfed by a thick black hoodie advertising some brewery that, based on its size, had probably once belonged to her boyfriend.

In one hand she held a plate along with some cutlery and in the other was a full glass of orange juice. “Banking and breakfast,” she said with a grin while her huge boot lifted up and herded Evan toward the desk, “Really one of the best ways to start the day. Don't ya think, bitch?”

Evan stumbled away from the frightening shoe and then awkwardly jogged toward the far side of his desk. He hugged the table near the back wall that was mostly there to hold the printer/scanner/copier that had somehow never given him much trouble and the equally shockingly useful fax machine. Kelsey's gray eyes passed over both of those devices without much interest but her eyes widened when she saw the VR headset and other gaming peripherals that sat next to them, mostly collecting dust.

She settled into the expensive ergonomic chair behind his desk and Evan watched as she tucked into an egg-topped piece of avocado toast. The first bite disappeared behind her thin lips and the ensuing crunch made the tiny man flinch while she crossed her legs and began to swing her boot's sole directly overhead.

“Ok,” she boomed around a mouthful of food while booting up the computer, “Let's start simple, what's the password for this?”

Evan didn't hesitate to tell her and the moment she got into the machine, he added, “I use a password manager for almost everything and the two factor authentication goes to my phone...”

She produced the device from her hoodie pocket with a grin and then began to pull up his bank's website. Within a few seconds, Evan could see that she had pulled up his account and that's when her jaw dropped.

“Baby!” She cried out while bouncing in her seat with excitement, “Baby, come quick!”

Evan heard Austin's booming footsteps approach and then he was suddenly hemmed in between the enormous pair. The giant leaned forward to look at the screen and then let out a low whistle before looking down at the shrunken man, “Holy shit, little dude, you've really done well for yourself...”

“Baby,” Kelsey's hands reached out and gripped his, “What if we didn't move on as soon as we planned...”

“Kels...” Austin frowned, “This is a lot to move around...”

“No, I know but I can do it,” She was still bouncing with excitement, “I think I can get it all, maybe even the house too...”

Evan's eyes widened as he processed what the girl was suggesting.

“It's a big risk...”

“But just think about it,” she rose up and her boots landed on either side of Evan, “We could own this place.”

“You can't be serious,” Evan suddenly shouted from the floor, “You can't just steal everything I own! The cops will figure it out...”

The pair looked down at him and Kelsey giggled.

“It's not really stealing,” she cooed while wrapping her hands around him. He squirmed against her as she pulled him into a tight hug. Buried against a mound of flesh and fabric, he felt her words more than heard them, “I mean, it is but to the rest of the world it'll look like you decided to move all your money into some sketchy off-shore accounts before you disappeared. And both of us get our paychecks from some shell companies, which are really just your money coming back to us, and then we buy your place for cheap because you need cash fast for whatever you've gotten yourself into overseas...”

“That...” he squirmed and tried to thrash against her but her grip was too tight, “That won't work...”

A huge weight pressed in from Evan's other side and he realized that it was Austin's body wrapping her up in a huge hug, “If anyone can do it. It's you, Kels.”

His words rattled through Evan's tiny body and they were followed by the girl's cooing response, “Aw, thank you, babe.”

They kissed above while Evan struggled to breathe.



End Notes:

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to you all!

A friendly reminder that there are 3 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397 

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week and a Happy New Year!

Chapter 10 by gtswburg

Evan was forced to watch while Kelsey shuffled around all of his money.

Once the giants had agreed on their plan, Austin had walked out of the room while humming happily to himself and Kelsey tucked back into her avocado toast like she wasn't committing several serious crimes with a few clicks of a mouse.

First, she wiped out his accounts, transferring them to what he could only assume were private banks in the Caymans though he did realize it could have just as easily been another tax haven with a cooperative banking industry. Then, for the first time ever Evan regretted not having Sam's college friend be his money manager because there was no one to stop Kelsey when she opened up his investment portfolio and depleted it with a few clicks.

He squirmed in her lap as she scrolled through his various funds and she glanced down at him. “What? Are you hungry?” She smirked as she lifted the last piece of her avocado toast, which she had used to scrape up the remnants of her runny egg, to her lips.

Evan glared up at her, “I-”

She simply bounced her leg hard enough to make him grunt, cutting off his complaint while popping the final chunk into her mouth. “Too bad, bitch,” she boomed mid-chew before laughing.

Biting his lip in frustration, the worst part was that Evan's stomach did rumble in response. The tiny man hadn't eaten since the salad the night before and the sweat he had been forced to suck down didn't help his dry throat much either.

Above, Kelsey was already looking over his retirement accounts with a grin. “Man, I wonder what you wanted all this money for so desperately that you'd take the hits on drawing from these...” Long winded warnings appeared with the confirmation of the account closures but the giantess just clicked through them without batting an eye. “I will have to set some of this aside so that you actually pay the penalty, otherwise people are going to come looking and we don't want that, do we?”

Evan was bounced about once more before a shadow fell down across his world.

Kelsey's lips pressed down against his skull and suddenly he was surrounded by her long hair. Strong scents of lavender and sandalwood filled his sinuses while her warm breath ruffled his hair. “I saaaaaaaid,” she stretched the word out and giggled, “Do we, little bitch?”

Fuming in her lap, Evan shook his head, “No, Kelsey...”

Evan expected her to rise up and carry him out at that point but she remained in his fancy chair, still typing and clicking away. A knock at the door drew both of their attention to where Austin loomed, “Hey, I was going to take out all the trash and then go run the donation bag to a thrift store, unless you wanted to?”

Kelsey shook her head, “Nah, I got a decent amount of work to do here, babe.”

“Ok,” Austin then blew her a kiss and started to turn away.

“Wait, baby!” Kelsey's thunderous voice made Evan cringe in her lap but he saw her lift his phone off of the table. “Did you want a new phone? I'm setting up his fake ones now...”

Evan craned his neck awkwardly to see that she was, in fact, setting up some kind of VoIP service in his name that would undoubtedly route through their phones or online accounts that they already used.

Austin's powerful footfalls thumped across the room and he took the phone from his girlfriend's hands. In Kelsey's dainty fingers, his phone had looked almost too big but then it seemed to disappear inside her boyfriend's meaty grasp. “Ugh, an android?” Austin shook his head, “Fuck that...”

Rather than hand it back to Kelsey, he simply turned it off and then stepped back from the desk, still holding the phone. Evan yelped as Kelsey stood up and giggled, “Wait, baby, are you about to trash it?”

“Yeah, why?”

Her grip on Evan loosened when she stepped around the desk and then bent forward. He was dropped unceremoniously onto the floor, where he landed in a heap with a faint grunt. His phone clattered to the floor next, the screen cracking instantly when it landed between Austin's hefty looking Jordan 4s.

There was no taunting like before when Kelsey had destroyed his car.

One moment, both of Austin's sneakers were on the ground and the next his right foot was rocketing into the sky. A shadow appeared then grew over the phone and Evan felt like he was moving in slow motion. His own 'no' stretched out in his ears while he struggled to push himself to his feet and scramble forward.

The giant's huge foot smashed down heel first into the center of his phone.

A horrific snapping noise echoed out followed by a stiff wind that buffeted against Evan.

The beastly Jordan wasn't done yet though.

It rose again and again, only to smash down over and over.

Bits of plastic and glass flew out from beneath the giant's tread, forcing Evan to step back and cover himself to avoid being hit.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the sound of his phone being pulverized finally came to an end and Austin's foot settled against the floor.

The split corpse of Evan's phone sat between the two mighty sneakers. The sight of it made the tiny man drop to his knees, especially when he realized that he had long ago forgotten most people's numbers. Even if he could get a phone to work at his size, he wouldn't be able to call anyone since the only numbers he really remembered were places from where he grew up. His parents no longer lived in his childhood home and he doubted that anyone from a pizzeria or comic book shop halfway across the country would be able to help him.

The only way he'd get out now was if he found whatever they used to shrink him and hopefully a way to reverse it.

The floor rumbled beneath his knees as Kelsey stepped forward and pecked Austin on the lips. “Do you want him to clean up your kicks, baby?”

“Nah,” Austin's voice echoed across the sky and the tiny man felt his gaze settle upon him, “He can take care of these when I get back.”

Evan's eyes turned to the huge sneakers before him, which were moving casually about as the giant inspected them from on high. “Wh-what?” He struggled to say but shadows were already moving overhead.

Another peck echoed out above before the shadows retreated, “Sounds good. See you later, baby.”

“Bye,” and the huge sneakers walked off, the remnants of Evan's phone rattling against the floor with each step.

He then heard the front door open and shut with a tremendous boom before leather creaked on either side of him. Evan flinched while his head bounced between Kelsey's platform boots, which while nowhere near the size of Austin's feet were still intimidating all on their own.

“Clean that up, bitch,” Kelsey punctuated the command with a snap of her fingers.

The floor rumbled and Evan listened to her settle back into the desk chair before slowly rising to his own trembling legs. He looked at the open door and then back over his shoulder. Kelsey sat at his desk and her gray eyes moved from his computer monitor toward him.

“Don't even think about it.”

She wasn't particularly loud but the words still rattled around Evan's head. He already knew, and was trying to accept, that he couldn't just run away from her but a part of him still demanded that he try. There was supposed to be something noble in fighting for your freedom even when you knew that you had already lost, or at least that's what books he read in high school and some teachers had told him over the years.

Yet, he found himself heaving up the broken remnants of his phone anyway.

Now that it had been thoroughly decimated beneath Austin's shoe, it was easier for him to handle. There had been an almost clean break in the middle, allowing him to heave up one half and carry it to the wastebasket that sat beside his desk. He had to stand on the tips of his toes to heave it over the top, an act which made his body burn pink with embarrassment but he knew that Kelsey wasn't paying him any mind.

She was typing away and occasionally muttering to herself before opening up his desk drawers and fumbling with whatever was inside them. He heard her flipping through paper while he picked up the various shards of plastic and glass that littered the floor. A low chuckle boomed across the room and he could see that she was going through his divorce settlement but that was the closest she came to teasing him.

Instead she just spun the chair around and booted on his scanner.

Having finished the demeaning task of cleaning up his own destroyed phone, Evan stared up at her while she drummed her fingers atop the device. She punched a few more buttons on the scanner and then his computer before it fully hummed to life. A pleased smile crossed her face and she reached into her hoodie to pull out a pack of gum.

She popped a bright green stick into her mouth and tossed its crumpled wrapper toward the floor.

Then Evan's eyes widened as it grew bigger in his vision with frightening speed.

Before he could even throw up his hands to protect himself, it hit him square in the face and sent him stumbling backward onto his ass. His indignant yelp drew the giantess's attention and then her laughter thundered out across the world.

The wide toe of her huge boot knocked him back over just when he started to recover. “Did I really knock you down with a gum wrapper?” She cackled between snaps of her gum.

“I was just-” She pushed into him again and he huffed, “It was just the shock of it, that's all.”

“I wasn't even aiming for you,” Kelsey giggled and then blew a bubble that popped loudly enough to make him flinch. Her boot finally settled on the rug in front of him, allowing him to rise to his feet while she waved her hand up in the sky, “Anyway, just toss it out.”

Her attention was already back on the computer screen, where she was carefully cropping his signature off of the scanned divorce papers. When he watched her put his signature into a new document that was clearly the last page of a rental lease, Evan couldn't stop himself from saying, “Th-that's fraud.”

“Hm?” Kelsey turned her full attention toward him. Her boots smacked down hard against the floor in front of him, causing him to stumble while she leaned across her knees to look down at him. She grinned wide enough to show him all her teeth while they snapped away at the bright green wad of gum, “You say something, my little bitch?”

“You just f-forged my signature,” he pointed up at the screen.

“Oh,” she blinked and looked back at the computer before looking down at him once more, “Did you want to sign the lease yourself?”

She picked a pen off of his desk and then brought it down toward him. The cheap bic pen looked like a spear to him and would probably be easily able to reach his chest height if he put the point down at his feet. He stared at it while she simply spun it in the air above his head, too far for him to grab even if he jumped for it.

He shifted uncomfortably in front of her booted feet, “Why do you even need a lease?”

“Always good to cover your bases,” she replied with a shrug, “Plus, then it'll look like you decided to sell to us for cheap because we were good tenants already living here. And we are good tenants, right?”

Evan blinked up at her and then the butt end of the pen came down to smack him in the shoulder. He grunted from the sheer strength of the blow and when he looked up, he recognized the firm look on her face. Rubbing his now throbbing shoulder, he nodded, “Y-yes, Kelsey, yo-you and Austin are good tenants.”

“Glad that you agree,” she boomed while sitting up and turning back to the screen, “It's probably why you're so generous with the rent on this fully furnished house. You're just such a nice little dude...”

Evan glared up at her but then a black wall of rubber and leather was bumping into him.

He stumbled back while she thundered above, “And the live-in cleaning service is definitely a huge plus.”

The tiny man staggered when she tapped her foot next to the gum wrapper.

Knowing that there was no arguing with the titanic girl, he bent down and picked it up. While carrying it to the wastebasket, he heard her start to blow another bubble.

Though he braced himself for its inevitable pop, Evan still flinched when it burst.

A part of him wondered if he would ever adjust to the sound.



End Notes:

Happy New Year!

A friendly reminder that there are 4 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!

Chapter 11 by gtswburg

When Kelsey finally finished destroying his financial and legal life, Evan felt weak with hunger. His head was light and his limbs felt too heavy for him to even flinch when the girl scooped him up in her hands.

He hung limply while his house turned into a blur around him and then he landed on the cold metal floor of the crate. The shrunken man struggled to force himself to his feet and scramble for the door but Kelsey swung it shut with a flick of her hand.

Then the padlock slammed into place.

With his ears ringing, Evan stared up at her but she simply rose into the sky, her teeth snapping away on the gum that she was somehow still chewing on. The little man doubted it had any flavor but he watched a grayish-green bubble expand from her lips before it popped and her long slimy tongue pulled the remnants back into her maw.

Her boot rose and smacked into the cage door, rattling it and sending the little man stumbling onto his backside. The reaction brought a grin to the girl's face as she began to tie back her hair into two loose pigtails, “Is that coffee shop outside your development any good?”

“Wh-what?” Evan's dry throat felt scratchy when he spoke, “Why?”

“Cause I want a real latte or maybe a cold brew,” She rolled her eyes, as if it was the most obvious explanation in the world, “Is it good?”

“It's alright...”

“Good enough.”

With that, she spun about and the floor shook as she strode off.

“Wait!” Evan's voice cracked while he stretched a hand outside the bars toward the enormous girl.

Kelsey paused and glanced over her shoulder at him, one airpod already in her ear and her phone hanging in her hand. Her eyebrows knit together in annoyance, “What, bitch?”

Her voice was barely any harsher than usual but Evan found himself shaking slightly, “Can you leave me something to eat or at least some water?”

“I'll take care of you when I get back.”

She then put her other airpod in and walked out of the kitchen.

Evan called after her, his voice becoming more and more hoarse but there was no response. The front door opened and slammed shut, followed by the lock slamming into place a moment later and then he knew that he was alone.

The little man shoved weakly on the door to his cage but it barely rattled. “Fuck,” he whimpered while his body sunk down onto the cold hard floor.

The padlock hung above his head, looking too heavy to even lift let alone yank open if he could unlock it. Still, Evan reached a hand out to push it anyway. His arm shook slightly but it did lift before immediately battering against the cage door, producing an awful clatter that echoed through the first floor.

Staring out across the kitchen, the little man let out an angry snort, “My house.”

He found himself forced to admit that it was his in name only now. His forged signature on the lease and the fake sale that Kelsey had probably already set up to go through in a few months would ensure that even that wouldn't be true forever.

He wondered if he would ever be able to figure out where they kept their shrinking solution and whatever neutralized it. It had to be somewhere in the house, since he figured it would be too precious for them to keep in their van where anyone might be able to break in and grab it. The safest places for it would either be the garage or the pool shed, though he reasoned that they could just keep it under the kitchen sink or in the laundry room as well considering if it was just a solution in a plastic jug or something, it wouldn't look out of place.

Staring at the cabinets, he wondered if he would be strong enough to actually open their doors at his current size. He certainly wouldn't be able to open the door to the garage or the laundry room if they kept it in there.

Maybe they would leave them open though since if he was supposed to be their tiny servant, he would presumably need access to them. Though, he realized that anywhere he would be allowed unsupervised access to is probably not somewhere they would keep whatever they had used to shrink him.

Evan flopped back onto the chilly floor of his cage and cursed once more.

Initially, he had figured the pair for idiotic young twenty-somethings who would slip up quickly but after listening to Kelsey plan out how to steal everything he had made over his career, he was beginning to doubt that assumption. They, or at least Kelsey, had probably been criminals of some stripe before they had found a way to shrink people.

Grifters who had started to work together and then fell in love.

The thing that made that likely backstory the worst was that if it had been the pitch for a movie or tv show, Evan would have probably watched it. He had always enjoyed a good heist movie or a tropey unlikely romance like enemies or rivals to lovers. When you watched something like that though, you never thought you'd be the victim of the attractive conmen who fell in love during their last job.

The people who got conned in movies were bad people, not random recently divorced guys who worked in tech. Though, he realized, in reality no one was performing elaborate heists to steal from billionaires or casinos. Most people who got conned were utterly random normal people who put their trust in the wrong person.

Tears welled in his eyes as he thought about how random it all was.

Evan didn't fight the sob that wracked through him, even though it hurt his throat even more.

He didn't stop crying until the front door crashed open and shut again.

The little man struggled to clear the tears and snot from his face as he weakly rose to his knees.

The heavy soles of Kelsey's boots produced a solid thud as she walked deeper into the house and then strolled into the kitchen. A loud crunch echoed out through the room and he looked up to see her biting into one of the coffee shop's sandwiches, which were served on fresh crusty demibaguettes. The floor began to shake as she came closer and closer, her shadow falling over his world.

Another loud crunch rolled across the heavens while crumbs fell down through the bars.

In her other hand sat an immense cup of cold brew, easily as tall as he was.

The ice inside it rattled when she brought it to her lips and took a loud slurp.

Her cold gray eyes settled on him but her face remained impassive as she swirled the ice about in her drink and then took another loud bite.

Evan's empty stomach twisted itself into knots while an embarrassing pink began to fill his cheeks. It was obvious what she wanted from him and as much as he wanted to resist, his extremely light head forced him to speak, “Pl-please, Kelsey, may I have some food and water...”

Her thin lips spread into a grin and she took one last bite of her sandwich.

Only a small little butt remained while she chewed.

She held it delicately between her thumb and forefinger so that he could see the remaining slivers of meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onion that sat within the buttered bread. Then she twisted it about to show him the harsh bite marks that sat on the other side along with a few glistening specks of saliva.

A disgusted pang went through Evan's belly but he croaked once more, “Please, Kelsey...”

The finger and thumb lowered it to the top of his cage before they slid through the bars.

The hunk of sandwich plummeted, forcing Evan to scramble backwards to avoid being smacked by it. To his amazement, it remained together after it smacked down against the floor of his cage, only the tomato and onion sliding a little further out from between the demibaguette.

“Thank you, thank you,” Evan shouted, his throat almost raw as he rushed forward.

“That's not all my good bitch,” Kelsey said with a grin.

Evan's head snapped up while the cage trembled around him.

The giantess picked up the Senor Frog shot glass she had given him water in that morning then popped the lid to her cold brew.

“Oh God, thank you,” he called out while the dark liquid filled almost a third of the shot glass.

She then opened up the fridge and took out a large gray carton of oat milk. The giantess gave it a single shake before cracking it open to add to her own drink and then his as well. She then slid a stirring straw into the glass before picking it up and squatting down in front of his cage.

The padlock opened with a thunk before she slid it and the key into her hoodie pocket.

Evan placed a hand on the cage door but didn't push it open as a strange nervousness overcame him. Staring up at Kelsey, he noticed a strange mischievous glimmer in her normally chilly gray eyes. His body started to shake when she remained squatted in front of his cage, one hand holding the shot glass containing his drink and the other remaining on the cage to help her balance on the tips of her toes.

Rather than descend, the shot glass was lifted up toward her lips, which started to purse.

“No,” the words left him in a faint whine, “Please...”

A low rumble emanated from her throat before a frothy glob of spit slid out from between her lips. It landed in the shot glass with a flat plop and then her hand lifted from the cage so she could stir it in with the oat milk and cold brew.

“Yum yum,” she cooed while opening the door and setting the shot glass down directly in front of him, “A special little drink that I only make for very good bitches.”

Her fingers pressed into his personal space and Evan was too exhausted to fight them as they scratched against him like he was a puppy. She ruffled his hair with her pointer while her ring finger curled beneath his chin, forcing him to stare up at her.

“You're a very good little bitch, right?”

His lips trembled and his jaw moved but no sound came out.

“C'mon, tell me what a good little bitch you are or else you won't get your good little bitch drink,” a low chuckle rumbled out of her, “You'll get a bad little bitch drink...”

Evan's head spun as he tried to imagine what she might leave for him to drink if she was actively trying to punish him. Horrifying possibilities started to stack on top of each other faster and faster until he finally squeaked in a panic, “I'm a good little bitch, Kelsey...”

“Yes you are,” she cooed and then she picked the shot glass up and lifted the stirrer straw to his lips, “Now have some of your good little bitch juice.”

While the narrow straw would have never had enough space for a normal sized person to get more than the faintest taste of what they were sipping on, to Evan it was almost too wide. He sucked on it and a strong gush of liquid poured into his throat.

Evan was thankful that her spit hadn't done anything to the flavor, the familiar roasty taste of the cold brew was still very strong and appropriately tempered by the creamy oat milk. However, as it flowed over his tongue and down his throat, the shrunken man couldn't help notice the viscosity and warmth of it. Her frothy saliva had rendered the cold brew thicker and heated it up, making for a drink that went heavily down his throat and lingered uncomfortably in his mouth.

She lowered the shot glass to the floor and then tousled his hair once again.

“That's a good little bitch,” Kelsey rose to her feet and grinned down at him, “Now eat up. Daddy's almost home.”

Those last three words rang in Evan's little ears and a growing unease began to spread through his little body.



End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are 3 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397 

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week and a Happy New Year!

Chapter 12 by gtswburg

Kelsey hadn't stood over Evan while he ate, instead she had walked off with the world shaking in her wake. He dimly heard her working in his office, though the little man couldn't imagine what else she might have to do in it.

The thought of what the pair actually did with their lives rattled around in his head as he hungrily ate the remnants of the giantess's sandwich. He knew that they had been living in a van up until they took over his house and so driving around presumably filled a portion of their day but then what? Especially since they clearly didn't work or at least hadn't since they stumbled upon whatever they used to shrink him.

A pang of jealousy overcame him as Evan realized they might not have done much of anything besides enjoy themselves, even before they had turned to a life of shrinking people and stealing from them. That the pair of twenty-somethings might have just been living a life more free and relaxed than he had boggled his mind. Especially since at their age he had been working fifty hours a week at a company that was working to rebuild after the dot-com burst a few years earlier.

He ended up leaving that company because he had hit the maximum amount of vacation time he could accrue and he had no clue when he'd actually be able to take it. Taking vacation would have felt like betraying every single one of his coworkers and while today he knew that was horrendously unhealthy, at the time it had just been... normal.

Sipping on the spit-filled coffee Kelsey had given him reminded Evan that he couldn't just wait around and stew about his gigantic captors.

With his belly full and his mind charged by the cold brew, the shrunken man rose up to search the house for their shrinking serum. He immediately crossed the kitchen and stopped in front of the cabinet under the sink.

Staring up at the tall black cabinet with its almost seamless appearance, a shudder ran through him. A cabinet that he wouldn't have thought anything about opening or kicking shut a few days ago now rose above him like an intimidating monolith. Bending low, he gripped the bottom corner opposite the hinge with both of his hands and heaved for all he was worth.

His legs and back muscles strained so hard that Evan feared he was about to slip a disc.

But then the vast door creaked open and he stood up to heave against it with his whole body.

Scrambling around the open door, he stopped it from closing then pushed off of its frame.

The vast door swung open and he let out a faint cry of triumph before turning toward its shadowy confines. The only thing that stared back at him though was his own collection of cleaning supplies, trash bags, and a bucket where he kept a few sponges, a ball of iron wool, and some coarse scrubbing pads.

“No,” he whined, stepping up into the cabinet to probe its depths.

The sink's garbage disposal and u-bend hung ominously above him but there were no unmarked plastic jugs of mysteriously glowing liquids sitting in their shadows. It was just the collection of various chemicals that had always been there.

With a sigh, he stepped out of the cabinet and then shoved the door closed.

It clattered loudly in its frame and the noise echoed off of the stone floor of the kitchen.

The little man immediately froze in fear.

In his distant office, the chair creaked loudly and he knew that Kelsey must have heard it. Hoping that she wouldn't be able to blame him for the noise, Evan rushed toward his cage with his little feet slapping loudly against the floor.

Her heavy boots thudded closer and closer but he didn't feel the floor shaking when he jumped over the threshold of the cage. Evan went to grab the door behind him and then his eyes widened when he saw that Kelsey was standing in the doorway to the kitchen.

The giantess's eyes were on him and her arms were folded across her chest.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Her right boot tapped against the floor before her voice echoed, “Well?”

“I-I-” Evan stammered, stumbling back in his cage.

She walked toward him and within two strides, the bars began to rattle and with her next he felt the floor start to shake. “What is it?” Her boots smacked down right in front of the cage's entrance and her skinny legs blocked out the rest of the world. She didn't even bend forward, she simply looked down her nose at him cowering in the corner, “You have my attention, little man.”

Evan shook his little head, “I didn't do anything, Kelsey...”

“Then why are you hiding down there? Looking so...” Her thin lips twisted above as she snarled, “Guilty.”

The tiny man couldn't stop the flush of embarrassment rising in his cheeks, “Honestly, I've been here since you left...”

“Do you want to find out what happens to little bitches who lie to me?” Kelsey growled and this time she did bend forward. Her dainty fingers grasped the bars along the top of the cage and then she shook the whole thing.

Evan couldn't stop the terrified scream that burst out of his lips as he was thrown down onto the floor of the cage. His head smacked against the cold metal and stars burst across his vision. With the world spinning, he looked up at her and immediately blubbered, “I'm sorry! I'm sorry!”

His heart raced but there was no response from the giant girl above except to slowly smile down at him.

“Please,” the words came out of him in a rush, “I just accidentally banged a cabinet door shut, I'm sorry...”

Kelsey didn't ask why he was looking in the cabinets, she just kept smiling as she rose back to her full height. Her boots creaked when she turned around and the floor shook from her footsteps.

Evan's heart remained racing but he let out a sigh of relief when the giant girl's hair swished from her glancing over her shoulder.

He stiffened, which only made her smile grow wider, “Don't fuck up my cabinets, bitch. They're more important than you are now...”

The little man's jaw dropped at the threat.

“N-no...” he whimpered while Kelsey simply strolled out of the kitchen.

The worst part was that he knew it was true and had known going in that it was the truth. Now that she had stolen his money and set everything up for him to continue existing on paper, at least for a while, there was no reason to keep him around other than to amuse herself. And apparently, a few kitchen cabinets outweighed whatever enjoyment she got from seeing him squirm at her and her boyfriend's feet.

The mere thought of Austin's immense feet made Evan shudder, remembering how the giant threatened to squash him just that morning.

And then, as if thinking about him had summoned him, Evan heard the giant walk through the front door. “Hey, babe, I'm home,” the giant's voice boomed through the house followed by a sudden laugh, “Oh hey...”

Kelsey had obviously not made it back to the office and he heard her immediately speak to her boyfriend in a hushed tone. His low rumbling response was filled with concern but followed with an amused chuckle that echoed across the first floor of the house.

Bags rustled and Evan heard Kelsey's booted feet head upstairs before he heard Austin begin to walk.

Each step came slowly and deliberately, a heavy thump followed by a long pause. When the giant strode into view, Evan could see that he was barely lifting his foot off the floor before skimming it forward with his jeans trailing just behind the heel. His Jordan 4 would then clap to the floor all at once, as if gravity had just taken hold of it.

The little man sat up in his cage but remained pinned at the back of it, his fingers instinctively wrapping around the bars as the world began to shake and Austin loomed larger and larger.

“Come on out, little guy,” Austin said as his sneaker crashed down right at the entrance to the cage, its toe resting on the threshold, “You know you've been bad...”

Evan couldn't do anything but shake his head violently in response.

A low annoyed sigh echoed out and he watched as Austin's immense frame crouched down onto the kitchen floor. Disappointment was etched across the giant's handsome countenance but he remained silent while his hands reached into the cage.

The smaller man kicked at the huge fingers but all that did was make Austin grumble in frustration right before his hands clamped down on either side of Evan. “No, no, please!” The little man shouted as he was yanked free from the cage, his desperate grip nothing in comparison to the sheer strength of the giant.

Everything spun about and then he felt himself flopping about with each of Austin's powerful strides. The giant carried him into the living room then tossed him roughly down onto the coffee table. Evan barely had any time to recover before the giant's massive heels slammed down, making the whole world shudder beneath them.

Sprawled across the tabletop, the red and white soles of the giant's Jordans rose above the shrunken man like strange alien obelisks. They swayed apart and Evan felt the giant's dark gaze settle upon him right before they clapped together, making the smaller man flinch.

“Clean 'em up, bitch.”

The command boomed across the room right before the television flicked on.

Evan stared back at the huge soles and then looked around the coffee table for some kind of rag or other cleaning supplies. The vast tabletop was completely empty except for himself and the giant's imposing feet. Thinking about how he had licked the pairs' bare soles that morning, it slowly dawned on Evan what he was supposed to do.

The shoes weren't even particularly dirty but the realization that the giant had walked around town in them made his stomach churn in discomfort. Yet, that disgust did not actually stop him from crawling forward on shaky limbs to drag his tongue across the still new looking tread.

The bitter earthy flavor of dirt and random sour bursts rolled across his tongue as he took his first lick. The gritty bits that clung to the tread made him gag and cough but all that earned him from the giant was a soft chuckle.

First, Evan brushed at his tongue but then he looked at the gleaming streak of spittle he had left behind and compared it to the rest of the gigantic foot. With a grimace, he swiped his tongue across the tread again and this time he swallowed the revolting mixture of crumbs and dirt that clung to his tongue. Scraping them away wouldn't do anything for the foul flavor that had embedded itself inside his mouth anyway.

The more he licked, the more humiliated and pathetic Evan began to feel.

The huge feet would occasionally pull apart so that he could see Austin's thick lips twisted in a lazy smile. The giant was just watching videos on the television, occasionally chuckling at the youtubers on screen before turning his attention back to whatever he was scrolling through on his phone.

There was no worse punishment, the tiny man realized, than being forced to lick the very bottoms of the enormous man's sneakers. Evan had thought he understood where the devious pair had placed him in the hierarchy of his own house since he woke up shrunk yesterday but it was now truly hitting him.

He was so far beneath them.

He was something they could trod on without a second thought.

The thought made him burn bright red as he licked and licked, moving from one sneaker to the other while Austin simply laughed and let the algorithm provide him with more videos. He realized that he could have refused but he also knew that he had already been on thin ice. If Evan had fought this truly humiliating punishment than he no doubt would have provoked something worse.

Not that he could imagine anything worse than a mouth full of street grit.

Footsteps thumped down the stairs and then Kelsey appeared above Austin's toes. A happy grin spread across her face and she giggled while stepping over her boyfriend's powerful legs to settle on the couch.

Two quick zippers echoed out followed by feminine grunts and soft thumps.

Evan peered around the side of Austin's sneaker to see that Kelsey had taken off her thick-soled Doc Martens to reveal worn white ankle socks. The soles, gray from sweat and wear, stretched as she wiggled her toes before tucking her legs underneath her and resting her head against Austin's shoulder.

He wrapped a meaty arm around her and gently kissed the top of her head.

“You really whipped him into shape, huh?” Kelsey cooed while one of her hands roved across her boyfriend's chest, “Sorry I missed it.”

“Oh,” Austin chest rumbled with laughter, “I haven't punished him yet.”

The giant's response made Evan go still.

“Baby,” the giantess whined, “You have to punish them right away or else they won't get it.”

“He's not a dog, Kels,” Austin's huge sneakers rose up and pulled away, revealing Evan's frozen form crouched on the coffee table. The giant grinned as he sat up, “He knows what he's getting punished for...”

As Austin started to reach out, adrenaline seemed to kickstart Evan's body. He stumbled onto his ass and then immediately started crab-walking backwards as fast as his little body allowed. The giant couple laughed at the sight but that didn't stop Austin's hands from descending on him.

Evan's hand slipped past the edge of the table at the same time that the giant's fingers wrapped around his chest. He hung limp in the air while Austin yanked him over to the couch before flipping him onto his stomach and then dropping him atop his thigh.

Evan's breathing became short and erratic while he felt his eyes go wide.

Panic filled him and his little limbs flailed wildly.

All the while the pair just laughed down at him, gently nudging each other to ensure that neither was missing his terrified antics.

“How- how was that not the punishment?!” Evan screeched as he stared down at the giant's sneakers, “That was disgusting.”

Austin laughed while repositioning Evan so that he perfectly straddled the larger man's thigh on his belly with his buttcheeks slightly raised. “C'mon, little dude,” the giant boomed, “You can't let my kicks get dirty...”

“No, no,” he shook his head, tears welling in his eyes, “This can't be happening...”

One of Austin's hands landed firmly on his back, pinning him before he could squirm about anymore. Evan felt the other hovering over his raised behind followed by a gust of wind when it pulled back.

“Please!” He shouted, “It was just a cabinet!”

A whistle filled his ears and then came a thunderous clap that reverberated through his whole body. His limbs spasmed, air left his lungs, and his vision wavered before Evan's mind finally caught up to the fact that he had just been spanked.

Gasping for air, the little man begged, “Please, please, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I did it...”

Another whistle of wind was followed by another thunderclap.

The giants still giggled in the heavens above him while he flopped about and sobbed.

“I won't do it again,” he blubbered, tears streaming down his face, “I'm sorry, I'm sorry...”

But a third spank came down anyway.

He howled and for a brief moment the world did go dark.

When he came to barely a second later, all he could do was pant and mutter apologies.

Smaller softer hands pulled him off of Austin's jean clad thigh and he was pulled into a pleasant space that smelled of lavender and sandalwood. The still huge hands gently stroked his body and played with his hair while soft cooing noises echoed down from above, urging him to be a good boy in the future.

“I will be good, I will,” he nodded fervently, “I won't bang the cabinets again...”

Strong fingers curled beneath his chin, gently scratching it, “That's my good little bitch...”



End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are 3 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week and a Happy New Year!

Chapter 13 by gtswburg

Evan had been good for well over a week.

He still shuddered to think about Austin's powerful hand smacking against his backside and he found it difficult to look at the giant's immense palm without cowering a little bit. For the first few days afterward, he had worked hard to simply keep the immense pair from hurting him anymore but then it began to dawn on him that this was what they had wanted from the beginning. They wanted him obedient and terrified, willing to do anything they asked without a second thought.

When Kelsey issued a command in the same moment that the realization had struck Evan, the hesitation it caused had been met with immediate retribution.

The running sneakers that she had just demanded he pull off of her feet smashed into him. When he hit the cold stone floor, Evan watched the huge textured tread rise up into the sky to cover him in shadow.

His desperate pleading scream was absorbed by the heavy rubber that fell down upon him.

Evan knew that she had held back at the last moment because if she truly stomped on him, his body would've been ripped apart by her shoe's sole. Instead, she pressed down with enough force to push the air from his lungs and then proceeded to rub the grit clinging to the sneaker's bottom against his bare skin.

“Do you want me to tell Daddy you've been bad when he gets home?”

Most of the time her boyfriend was simply 'Austin' but whenever Kelsey wanted to remind Evan of his place, the giant suddenly became 'Daddy.' The younger man was the supreme authority of the house now, and if he were told that the tiny man writhing beneath his girlfriend's foot had been bad then Evan would suffer another spanking.

He let out a plea akin to a blubbering sob and then began to kiss and lick the shoe sitting atop him. Kelsey had simply grinned in response, lifting the sneaker and angling it so he could worship its every inch. And as much it made Evan blush, he followed the silent command; licking bits of dirt from the white toe, kissing each segment of the chunky tread, and spit shining the letters 'O' and 'N' that sat where the shoe's ombre pattern shifted fully from white to maroon.

When he had finally reached the mint green lace holes near the top of the tongue, Kelsey had snapped her fingers, “Now take them off.”

That worship became part of the ceremony of removing her running shoes. One that left his tongue dry and covered in dirt. She didn't run anywhere near as much Austin did and he got the feeling that she didn't go as far either but she also required a far greater deal of pampering afterward.

Her socked left foot bobbed above him while he carefully tugged at the laces of her right sneaker, which sat in front of him on the coffee table. On either side of him sat sweating drinks, one a tall reusable bottle that she had taken with her on the run and the other a cherry flavored seltzer that fizzed pleasantly in Evan's ears before it was overpowered by her laughter.

“Oh my God, yes, I'm basically full tradwife now,” Kelsey's slightly pink cheeks grew even redder the harder she laughed, “Cleaning the house everyday and cooking meals for my big powerful man...”

Evan was knocked onto his backside when her foot rose up from the table. The floor shook from her left foot settling onto it while the sneaker bounced above him. Standing up slowly, he gripped it at the heel and tugged until it started to slide off.

Kelsey sat slumped on the mountainous couch, her hand playing across the tanktop on her chest like she was twirling a phone cord from when Evan was in elementary school while she spoke to someone on the other end. With all the sound going to her headphones, the little man could only hear her side of the conversation.

“I guess it is a pretty common trend, right? Van life to tradwife?” She nodded along with her friend before adding, “Yeah, I feel like there should be a cottage core phase in the middle and that is just not me.”

The sneaker finally fully came away from her foot and Evan carefully controlled its descent all the way to the floor. By the time it landed on the rug with a faint thump, the little man was jumping back up to yank on the sweaty ankle socks she wore on her run.

The pair she wore had clearly seen a lot of use.

They were thinning around the ball and heel, giving him a perfect view of her faintly pinker sole even before he was peeling them back. The bottoms were a mixture of broken in grays and even faint shades of brown while the tops remained a fairly uniform white. The smell of her sweat intensified as he pulled them off to reveal her shining toes.

Evan scrambled backwards when the feet dropped, their heels hitting the table hard enough to make it shake beneath him. Then the toes splayed apart to reveal the sweat and lint that had settled between them during her run.

Their wiggling was the only command he would receive while the giantess thundered on, “I could barely handle living in a van driving from town to town, I could not live in some tiny cabin in the middle of nowhere...”

The shrunken man still found it difficult to force himself to lick the very bottom of the giants' feet, even though it was something he had done multiple times since they had barged into his life. Bending down, the acrid stench of her feet pounding his little nostrils, he swallowed a lump in his throat before dragging his dry tongue across the spongy flesh between her big and second toe.

The salty taste overwhelmed him for a moment before a driving need for moisture forced him to swallow. His body's desperate need for liquid sent him scrambling forward, his tongue lapping away again and again.

“Don't you dare suggest that to Austin, it might get him off track...”

The little clumps of lint were always the strangest part. They were too big for him to swallow in one go but when he chewed them they squished and released an intense earthy flavor across his tongue. He struggled not to gag as he choked down his seventh in two toes.

“No, he likes this house and he really likes this new job that he got...”

Evan had been utterly perplexed when he had heard the giant announce the interview considering the pair were probably set for life given everything they had stolen from him. Kelsey had even told him that they paid themselves through shell corporations to fake everything for the IRS, so it wasn't just to keep up appearances.

“Yeah, he's working at another brewery but this one's actually good.”

Apparently the brewery hoodies that he had regularly seen Kelsey wearing were all places that Austin had worked at during their travels, though he was no longer certain if it was before or after they had started shrinking people.

“No, I'm serious, it's not like the last one where it was all gross stuff. They even make a seltzer that's really good, way better than White Claw...”

Licking at the last toe, Evan crouched down to start dragging his tongue over her wrinkled soles. There was less sweat to slake his thirst but it was still better than licking her sneakers clean, which always left him feeling like he was breathing dust.

“Yeah, better than Truly too,” Kelsey playfully gagged, “Though I always thought Trulys kind of sucked...”

Shadows stretched across the world, forcing Evan to look up to see the giantess smirking down at him. Her fingers playfully scratched his back before she snatched up the fizzing non-alcoholic seltzer beside him.

“I'm hoping we're going to be here a while,” she boomed between sips, “The place we got now is utterly insane. Owner was kind of weird though...”

The feet that Evan had begun to massage while he licked them swayed apart and he looked up to see Kelsey smirking at him.

Whatever her friend said made her snort with laughter, “Oh my God, no not that kind of weird. Austin would have kicked his little ass if that had happened...”

The huge feet fell back into place and Evan went back to work, his shoulders slumped.

“Just real sketchy. Wanted us to sign really quick said he was going somewhere but the number he gave us is out-of-service,” she shrugged, “Who knows if he'll ever come back or where the money we're paying him is even going...”

Evan toiled away while struggling to block out the story that Kelsey was always concocting for anyone to hear. He had even heard her feeding it to one of his neighbors the other day while he was trapped in his crate.

It had been the elderly neighbor behind him who was suspicious of everyone. The old man had asked if she was a niece or cousin of Evan's and had been very surprised to learn that she was renting the place. A small part of the tiny man had burgeoned with so much hope that he had actually stood up and wrapped his hands around the bars.

But when she fed him the line about how 'off' he had seemed, his neighbor started to talk about how Evan had always seemed like a 'shifty character.' After all, the old man had explained, how could a guy who worked 'with the internet' afford such a nice house especially after his respectable wife left him.

By the time someone actually realized he was missing, Kelsey would ensure that there were countless people nodding sagely and saying, 'Well, Evan was always a strange sort. Probably got into some dangerous trouble.'

“Oh that'd be great, we'd love it if you two came out at some point,” Kelsey's toes scrunched above his head, “Though maybe after we're a little more settled... Yeah, yeah, that'd be great, I know Austin would love to see you...”

Evan shuddered at the thought of any other enormous people entering his home, especially since he was certain that whoever Kelsey was talking to had no idea that the girl could shrink people using some science fiction serum she found.

Another booming laugh echoed out, “No, I don't need to go chain myself to the stove to work on my man's dinner. It's date night, so we're going to go into town to some fancy place he booked for us...”

Evan's head perked up at the mention of a 'date night' and the realization that it meant he'd be alone for some time. He doubted they would leave him outside of the crate but his brain began to race at the thought that there might be some way to convince them to let him.

“You too. Bye,” the girl finished the video call by blowing the person on the other end a kiss and then letting her phone flop down onto the couch with a sigh. The huge peds in front of the tiny man swayed apart once more and she was grinning at him, “You know, if you're an extra special good bitch today, I might bring you home something in a doggie bag.”

The amount, and more importantly quality, of scraps that he received from the enormous pair was supposedly dependent on how 'good' he was throughout the day. However, considering that he had been given less food for not kissing their feet enthusiastically enough, not complimenting the pair, and giving Kelsey a 'look', Evan had come to realize that his feeding was entirely based on the giantess's whims.

Even Austin seemed to only have minimal influence over how much food he received and though he often gave Evan an apologetic look when he saw what Kelsey portioned out for the smaller man, the giant never corrected it when the girl wasn't around.

Looking up at her, Evan forced a weak smile onto his face before kissing the ball of her left foot. He then managed his most grateful voice when he said, “That would be so generous of you, Kelsey, to share what you don't finish.”

“I don't know how much there'll be,” Kelsey shrugged her shoulders playfully, “I mean, I'll probably be really hungry because I ran but then again, you might have forgotten that I'm not that big.”

Her feet pulled back and the table shook from them landing on the floor below. Evan couldn't help but start to crouch down in fright as the giantess rose to her full height. Though she was standing directly in front of him, the little man was still entirely in her shadow as she stretched so much that her back cracked.

“So there'll probably be some leftovers,” her hands settled onto her hips and she leaned forward to smile at him, “Though only for good little bitches.”

Evan settled onto his knees and stared up at her, “I can be good, Kelsey.”

“I know you can,” she guzzled down the rest of her seltzer and then picked up the half-empty sports bottle. She glanced at its contents and then down at him, “You thirsty, little guy?”

The shrunken man's body stiffened, he knew what was coming next but he also knew that lying to the giantess would ensure he didn't get any food when they got back, “Y-yes, Kelsey.”

“Good, open wide...”

He craned his neck back and opened his mouth as wide as he could.

Overhead, her lips were already pursing and the low rumble was already traveling up her throat. A thick white wad of spit dribbled out and then stretched down toward him.

The little man couldn't stop his body from cringing in disgust, which only made the giantess start to grin. Right as he hit the tipping point where his mouth began to close, Kelsey's smile made the long strand of saliva snap.

The hot viscous spit splattered across his lips and filled his throat.

Reflexively swallowing, Evan struggled not to gag while the giant girl laughed above him.

“I'm going upstairs to dye my hair, bitch,” she waved her hand dismissively, “Daddy's on his way home so you be ready for him at the door.”

He nodded while his cheeks reddened and he gasped, his voice little more than a wheeze, “Yes, Kelsey...”

“Good boy,” her fingers tousled his hair while she chuckled and then the floor shook while she walked off, leaving her sneakers and socks scattered below.



End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and this month the first "It's A Sorority Thing" story in almost a decade has been posted for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!

Chapter 14 by gtswburg

While the giantess busied herself in the master bathroom with dying her hair, the little man was forced to collect her shoes and socks.

The first time he hadn't dragged them toward the door without being expressly told to do so, Kelsey had picked him up and dropped him in front of her hefty boots. Her socked foot had then pressed against his backside until his face was pushed into the waffle tread of the boots. All he could do was whimper and squirm while he felt her toes settle against his shoulders.

“I could have tripped,” she thundered, emphasizing each word with a squeeze of her toes.

From that moment on, if she or Austin left a pair of shoes strewn across the floor when they left a room, he would drag them toward the front door. The giants would then either put them on later or take them upstairs to be returned to their proper place in the master bedroom's walk-in closet.

Thankfully, the smell of Kelsey's sweat had largely dissipated from the running sneakers. The worn graying socks were still damp but only the faintest whiff of her stench wafted up from them when he stuffed them into the mouths of the sneaker. Evan then began the laborious process of pushing and dragging them toward the door, a task made more difficult by the way the rubber soles squeaked and stopped against the stone floor.

The only solace he could take was that the light weight running sneakers were at least easier to push around then her hefty boots or even her crocs. He had been shocked by how heavy the comfy pieces of footwear were at his new size but at least their holes offered him plenty of handholds to push and pull from.

When he finally had the running shoes lined up beside Austin's slides, Evan flopped down right onto the stone floor in front of the door. His sweaty body rapidly cooled, the floor almost sucking the heat from him as his eyelids grew heavy.

Evan wasn't entirely sure if he actually fell asleep but when the front door crashed open, he sluggishly flopped about with a grunt.

Two immense Timberland boots smashed down directly in front of him and he was plunged into the shadow of Austin's towering form. The giant had already peeled off his t-shirt, which looked soaked through with sweat, to reveal his broad bare chest, which heaved with each of the giant's breaths. The door was closed with a world shuddering kick and then the giant planted his boot directly in front of Evan's face.

Laying down, the little man couldn't actually see over the firm steel toe of the giant's work boot but he could see the grime that had collected in the tread that rose just a little bit off of the floor.

“Daddy's home,” the words came out of Austin in a soft teasing rumble while his thick lips spread into a smile. The toe rose up and then began to move across the sky, eclipsing Evan's whole world before it stopped with its dirty tread hovering just above his face.

The little man could feel the fresh pink of humiliation filling his little body as he shouted up, “Welcome home, Daddy!”

The giant's laughter rang out but the dirty sole remained above Evan.

Lifting himself up, he pressed his lips against the chunky tread and then lapped away at the various bits of gunk that clung to it. Strange flavors exploded across his tongue; earthy unpleasant mold and gritty dirt were most prominent but he also got faint hints of yeast and malt and hops from whatever beer had splashed across the floor while the giant worked. The taste of beer wasn't anywhere near enough to outweigh the bad but the hope of sucking down more of it was what kept Evan capable of licking the work boots at all.

The hard toe flicked against him, knocking him back against the floor before it settled directly beside his head. “That's enough,” Austin announced casually while the leather uppers creaked, “Just untie them. It's been a long day.”

Rising up onto shaking limbs, Evan nodded and crept up to the boot he had just been licking. High above him, Austin was scrolling through notifications on his phone, occasionally tapping on one to expand it and see what was going on.

With a grunt, Evan heaved the giant's pant leg up and then dove in to grab the thick rope-like laces. Tugging as hard as he could, the little man started to whimper as he realized that Austin had clearly tied them tight that morning before leaving.

“C'mon,” the beastly foot flexed before him, “Put your back into it, you little weakling.”

He again found himself flushing with embarrassment as he yanked with all of his might. Feeling beads of sweat form on his brow, Evan braced one foot up on the giant's boots and then pulled. The knot came undone suddenly and the little man spilled away to fall on his back.

“Ahh,” the giant groaned pleasantly while slowly pulling his foot from the boot. Evan watched the huge socked foot rise into the sky where it was met by one of Austin's huge hands. The sight of his powerful fingers yanking the sock off to reveal his wide reddened sole made the little man shudder, the knowledge of just how much power the giant had in each of his fingers reminded him of just how small he was.

The heavy foot smacked down onto the floor with a faint quake and Austin's dark eyes glanced down at him from around the phone, “Now the other one, little dude.”

“R-right, yeah...” Evan forced himself back to a standing position and then scurried over to the other boot. This time he planted his foot on the huge piece of footwear first and simply tugged with all of his might.

The knot came undone quickly and he managed to stumble back rather than fall onto the floor with a grunt. Leather creaked and a warm wave of foot soaked air rolled across Evan's world as Austin withdrew his foot into the heavens. The sock plummeted down and landed with a plop before Austin's bare foot smacked down on the other side of the boot.

Evan was already scrambling to cram the socks into the mouths of the shoes while Austin slipped his immense feet into his slides. Shoving the boots desperately into line beside Kelsey's running shoes, he flinched when the giant patted his leg to summon him to his side.

The little man jogged to catch up to the shirtless colossus striding through the kitchen.

Austin came to a stop in front of the fridge and a cool wind blew out across Evan's world when he opened it. Rather than grab any food, he simply pulled out a beer, popped the cap off with a bottle opener on his keychain and then took a long swig.

With the smell of the giant's sweat filling his nostrils and his neck craning back to take in the behemoth's muscular frame, Evan was again reminded of just how far beneath Austin he was. The giant was a powerful virile young man who could crush him without a second thought and he was just some little thing scurrying between his powerful feet.

A belch rumbled across the heavens and Evan couldn't stop his little body from cowering.

“I'm taking Kelsey somewhere nice tonight, little dude,” the giant boomed before taking another swig. The huge denim pillars that were Austin's legs exploded across the sky as he squatted down and Evan found himself staring at the bulge stirring directly above his head. He trembled as Austin's fingers descended from the sky and then gently tousled his hair, “Got us a reservation at some fancy place and w'ere going to get cocktails at this pricey bar down the street from it before hand. Then we're going to come back here for some real fun...”

Evan nodded his head beneath Austin's playful fingers, “That sounds like a great night...”

“But you know, she hasn't been in the mood the past few nights...”

Evan was painfully aware that the pair hadn't had sex over the past three days. Kelsey liked to sleep with him pinned against her chest regardless of what happened in their bed beforehand and so he had a regular front row seat to their mountainous bodies going at it. For some reason though, she had brushed Austin off every time he tried to initiate over the past few days, and the giant had tried both in bed and throughout the house.

The fact that they had almost finished 'christening', as the pair liked to call it, every room made the little man shudder.

“I don't want to be a little minute man like you tonight,” Austin's fingers had drifted down Evan's back and were now wrapping around his torso, “So let's take you upstairs to help me get cleaned up...”

His whole body was shaking hard enough to make his voice waver, “S-su-sure thing, Austin...”

The fingers squeezed around his little frame and the giant grunted in annoyance.

Evan blinked tears away from his eyes as the world started to blur by and he called up, “I'd love to help you, Daddy...”

The giant's huge thumb ran across his lips and Evan kissed it before Austin boomed, “That's better.”

The world didn't stop speeding by until Evan was dropped carelessly onto the countertop of the guest bathroom. The giant's half-finished bottle of beer thumped down beside him, making him stumble backwards while Austin strode from the room.

He could hear the giant walk down the hallway and into the master bathroom, his and Kelsey's voices echoed off the tile loudly but indistinctly. Evan turned his attention to the beer bottle beside him, it was the short stubby kind rather than a long neck, which left it rising to a little bit below his shoulder. Stepping up to it, he looked down and took a deep breath of the hoppy brew that sat within.

Just the smell of it was enough to make his mouth water but he knew that he wasn't strong enough to lift the hefty bottle to his lips. Kelsey had continued to give him little bits of her coffee, always mixed up with her spit, and once she had even given him a little capful of untainted soda but alcohol was apparently forbidden for him to drink. He had watched the pair split bottles of wine or guzzle down great cans of beer while he sat at their feet, waiting for them to issue their next demeaning command. They occasionally glanced down at him and when they saw the hunger on his face they just smirked and took a big gulp.

The world shook and Evan stumbled backward as Austin stomped into the bathroom with bottles of body wash and shampoo. His pants sagged down past his hips, revealing the top of his dark gray boxers to the world while he scratched his stomach with his mighty fingers. His hand reached out and lifted the bottle high up into the sky.

The little man could feel the giant's gaze on him as he took a long pull and let out a smaller, though no less intimidating, belch. The heavy brown bottle nudged against Evan, forcing him back along the countertop while Austin chuckled above.

A moment later the shower roared to life and the giant stepped up to the countertop with a smirk. Evan stood there, his body shaking as he watched the giant admire his own immense frame; flexing his individual muscles and striking one or two poses while giggling.

Staring up, he could see that the giant's eyes had glazed over, though he wasn't sure if it was from the beer Austin had already mostly chugged down or the vape pen that he often carried around in his pocket. The second Evan thought about the vape, he watched the small chrome device slide from the giant's pocket and be almost swallowed up by his thick lips.

Austin bent down low as his chest expanded and then he released a thick cloud of vapor that reeked of weed across Evan's tiny world. Dropping the device beside the beer bottle, the giant began to undo his pants, “Ya know, I never saw myself as a Cali guy but good weed and year-round sunshine. A guy can get used to it...”

The countless tons of denim crashed to the floor alongside his boxers, revealing the beastly member that was already straining to its full length. Evan was shaking his head and raising his arms defensively before Austin's hand came down around him while the other snatched up the beer bottle. Both of them were carried into the roaring shower but when the bottle rose, Evan started to descend.

He was laid down across the vast cock, his bare feet becoming entangled in the small forest of pubes that sat at the base of the shaft. Terror forced him to wrap his arms around the beastly member while he heard the great 'glug, glug, glug' of the giant downing the remaining beer above.

“Go on,” Austin's voice boomed before the great cock bobbed, making the little man scream in fright, “Get to work, bitch. Make Daddy happy...”

“Y-y-yes, Da-daddy,” he whimpered, unable to stop the tears flowing down his cheeks as he began to run his arms up and down while his body started to naturally grind against the shaft.

When Austin started to moan, Evan kissed the searing hot flesh beneath him, which made the whole shaft shudder. The faint squirting of body wash onto a loofah echoed out above but Evan blocked it out as best as he could while he started to drag his tongue across the taut cockhead. The flavor of the giant's musk washed away the grime of his boot tread, which only made the little man lick more madly while his body writhed across the straining shaft.

Despite his own horror and disgust at what he did, he could feel his own dick starting to get hard from the sheer act of humping the young giant's manhood. He tried to think unsexy thoughts but his attempts to imagine a baseball game were replaced with the tiny man imagining watching Austin play baseball with other immense young giants.

The thought of towering young men glistening with sweat, grunting with effort, and cheering each other on only made everything worse. Desperate to escape the homoerotic fantasy, he imagined that there were at least young women there but that nearly brought him to the breaking point. The thought of Kelsey towering over his world in skimpy cut-offs, a baggy baseball jersey, and her hair in a ponytail that slipped through the back of her baseball cap made him ache for release.

He could easily imagine brushing dirt and dust from her cleats while the world shook from Austin's approach. The giant would pull her into an embrace, heedless of the way she battered Evan between their feet, congratulate her on a fun game and then they would kiss above while he remained trapped beneath their notice.

“Oh God!” Evan grunted as his orgasm overcame him, making him spill splooge across the hot shaft beneath him.

Warm rivers of soapy water washed down around him while Austin laughed, “Pathetic. You didn't even finish me off first...”

Evan's eyes went wide but before he could twist about or plead for mercy, Austin's powerful hand grabbed him. He was rolled to the underside of the shaft to lay across Austin's fingers while the giant gripped his own manhood.

Austin moaned when he started to stroke, his hand leaving just enough space for Evan to squirm feebly against his cock. The little man's pleas were lost to the roar of the shower and his owner's increasingly satisfied groans. Within just a few strokes, he could feel Austin's cock straining and then it suddenly stiffened.

Evan shut his eyes tight and scrunched his body up as best as he could while the giant came. The thick load crashed down into the water far below and was carried swiftly down into the drain while Austin let out a deep guttural moan of pleasure.

The giant said nothing to Evan, he simply ran the little man beneath the torrent of steaming water and then slid him out past the shower curtain. Evan was deposited atop the toilet tank alongside the giant's already discarded beer.

After the heat of the shower, the white porcelain was almost freezing to the little man and he stood there shivering while water dripped down his body. Slowly, he settled down onto the chilly toilet tank and pulled his knees up to his chest while trying not to think of the embarrassing fantasy that had just brought him to climax on another man's dick.

It hadn't been that long but at his size every day felt like an eternity, even the few minutes that it took the giant to finish showering seemed to stretch on and on until Evan felt like he had been trapped on the toilet for nearly an hour. It felt like a herculean effort to imagine what his life was like before he shrank, before Kelsey and Austin had stomped into his house and claimed it as their own. He hadn't had any opportunity to search for the serum but he felt like with each day that passed, that he would get any chance at all seemed increasingly unlikely.

The shower turning off and the curtain being flung back derailed the little man's train of thought.

A vast wall of steamy air rolled out ahead of the handsome young giant whose footfalls rattled the world. He paused at the toilet and Evan recoiled in disgust as he watched the one-eyed monster between Austin's leg spew a pale yellow stream into the bowl below. The whole tank trembled when the giant flushed and a second later his fist had snatched Evan up into the sky.

Held at waist height, the whole world swaying back and forth with each of Austin's strides, Evan struggled to come up with something to say that might convince the immense giant into letting him have free reign of the house while the pair were gone.

Struggling to appeal to the giant's obviously dominating mood, he called up, “D-daddy?”

Austin raised an eyebrow down at the little man as he set Evan down onto the shelf containing Kelsey's shoes. His fingers lingered however, gently running up and down Evan's chest while he grinned above, “What is it, little guy?”

Evan was suddenly overcome with uncertainty. Fear of what might happen if he said the wrong thing or the simple fact that whatever they used to shrink him might be out of his reach made his whole body tremble. He rested his hands on the powerful finger in front of him and he shook his head before blurting out the first thing that came to mind, “Wh-why am I in the closet? Shouldn't I clean your work boots?”

Austin smirked above him and the finger rose to tousle his hair, “You can take care of that later, little guy. Kelsey wants you to clean her heels and these boots too because she hasn't decided which ones she wants to wear...” His fingers tapped the heeled ankle boots that sat beside the dark red heels before the giant bent down. Evan stared at the largely clean pieces of footwear, his body still shaking from his aborted plan, and then the shelf shuddered beneath his feet.

Turning about, he saw an immense pair of black leather loafers sitting between him and the naked behemoth. They obviously didn't see much wear and he even noticed a faint coating of dust on them.

“Then you can clean these up, little guy,” the giant's finger tousled his hair once more, making the little man cower, “You want your Daddy's shoes to look nice, right? You want everyone to know how cool and fashionable your owners are, don't you?”

“Y-yes, Daddy,” his voice cracked while his whole body burned a bright red.

The world shook as Austin walked away, “Then get to work.”



End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and this month the first "It's A Sorority Thing" story in almost a decade has been posted for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!

Chapter 15 by gtswburg

Evan's mouth was utterly dry when he heard the door to the master bathroom open.

For most of the time that the shrunken man had licked at the three pairs of shoes, he could hear the distant roar of the television downstairs. He had heard Austin slip on a pair of boxers and an undershirt before he stomped off, his slides thwacking against his meaty soles. It was easy to imagine the giant simply relaxing, waiting for his girlfriend to finish getting ready before he simply threw on his clothes and maybe slapped some cologne onto his neck.

Even after the little man had made all three pairs of shoes shine like new with nothing more than his aching tongue and sticky saliva-coated fingers, he could hear Kelsey primping herself in the bathroom.

Music echoed tinnily from her phone's speaker to fill the tiled room and he occasionally heard her humming or singing along to it. Hemming and hawing would sometimes fill the lyricless spaces of the songs while Kelsey made decisions about what to do next.

It reminded him of dating in college and for the first few years afterward, when the women he saw always seemed to be trying to impress someone. Sometimes it was him, and it had always felt good to see that extra effort that was done for no other reason than to make his eyes linger. Sometimes though, he knew it wasn't for him but other women who might look askance at them for not trying hard enough. On rare and upsetting occasions, he knew it was for other men because the cracks were already obvious in their relationship and they were both looking for an exit.

Sam had never been the type to overdo it though.

She always looked good, better than he did in every way, but she was never 'extra.'

It had been part of what he liked about her and when they had separated, a small part of him feared that she would look better the next time he saw her. But no, she wasn't the type to show up to their divorce proceedings looking hotter than hell. She had arrived looking exactly how she always did; effortlessly chic.

“Babe!” Kelsey's voice rang through the house as Evan felt her footfalls approaching.

The shelves began to shake and then Evan's eyes went wide as she strode in.

Her hair was now a shocking electric blue and piled seemingly pell-mell atop her head with perfect unnatural curls spilling out of the layered updo. Her gray eyes managed to pop amid glittering silver and black wings of eye shadow and her thin lips were plump and shiny. Her normally narrow frame was given distinct curves by the shapewear she had slipped into it and layered midnight blue tights over that seemed to shimmer with each of her world shaking steps.

The giantess didn't even bat an eye at Evan when she snatched a black cocktail dress from its hanger and then pulled it on. The tiny man could immediately tell that it was tight, even on her skinny frame, and clung to her now curvy body in just the right places.

A low manly grunt echoing from the closet door announced Austin's arrival. Evan practically bounced as he walked right up behind his girlfriend and began to help her with the zipper of the tight dress. “You are so fucking hot,” his voice practically dripped with lust.

“Yeah?” She pressed her backside against his crotch and Evan's eyes widened when he watched the pale blue boxers stir immediately in response.

“Oh yeah...”

“Well...” She turned around and fabric stretched as she leaned up close to his face. The pair's breath grew heavy before she cooed, “I'm also very thirsty so get dressed...”

The giantess giggled and tapped him on the nose before the same hand descended from the sky.

Evan stumbled about and he turned to watch her snatch up the ankle boots behind him without even a glance. The world shook while their thick heels thumped against each other and he watched her hips sway back and forth while she laughed.

“Fuck,” Austin moaned and his dark gaze weighed down on the smaller man.

Evan started to glance up but the rising tent in the giant's boxers made his whole body freeze.

“She's gonna be like that all night,” the giant explained with a grunt while he shrugged into a dark silver button down. The shirt was strained by Austin's muscular bulk but still looked good on his enormous frame while he sighed, “I'm gonna have blue balls by the time we get home...”

Watching the giant pull on dark slacks while trying to snake his hefty member down one leg of his boxers, Evan could only sit there in stunned silence.

The giant's belt jingled and then the world shook as he stepped away.

A moment later the spritzing noise of a cologne bottle echoed across the world and when Austin's shadow fell over him barely ten seconds later, the giant was accompanied by a cloud of warm manly scents.

Thick powerful fingers plucked up the huge loafers in front of Evan and the little man watched as they twisted them back and forth. “Good job, little dude,” Austin boomed while the shoes hit the floor with a thud.

Leather creaked below and the giant grunted as his fingers wrapped around the smaller man's midsection. Evan tensed slightly when he was lifted up but he forced himself to relax so that his limbs simply hung limp in the empty air that surrounded him.

The house blurred by as the giant stomped down the stairs and Evan was greeted by the familiar sight of his cage looming in front of him. The giant chuckled as he dropped the small man down onto the cool metal floor and then Evan yelped as he felt Austin's powerful palm pat his rear end.

Memories of his spanking made him freeze and look up over his shoulder at the much larger man.

Austin was simply grinning down at him and he sweetly cooed, “Go on, into your crate like a good boy. There's water and food for you.”

A shot glass filled with water sat just inside the cage along with a single red grape. Evan looked back at the giant, wanting to protest the meager amount of food but then he heard the heavy thumps of Kelsey's heels a moment before his crate began to shake.

“Lock it up, babe,” she boomed while dropping her vape into a sequined clutch that hung off her bare tattooed shoulder on a spaghetti thin strap, “I want to have at least two drinks before dinner...”

“We have plenty of time...” Austin said while grabbing the lock and key from where they sat on the kitchen table.

Evan watched the giant's huge fingers starting to work and desperation suddenly filled him. “W-wait!” He stammered, which made both giants suddenly look down at him. Austin simply wore a quizzical expression but he could see Kelsey's contoured brow starting to knit in annoyance. Stepping forward, he looked at the two pleadingly while struggling to think of a reason they'd leave the cage unlocked.

He knew that if he just had the time to explore the house, he could find the serum and whatever neutralizing agent they kept with it.

The square toe of Kelsey's ankle boot started to rise and the floor trembled when she tapped it impatiently. The light catching on the soft black leather of the boot made a light bulb go off in the tiny man's head.

“I st-still need to clean y-your work boots,” he swallowed an embarrassing lump in his throat before adding, “Daddy.”

“Aw, isn't that sweet, babe?” Austin playfully grinned at his girlfriend while she simply rolled her eyes.

“And your running shoes too!” Evan added, his voice cracking.

“Fine, whatever, it's not like he can escape anyway,” she said while glancing at her phone, “We need to get going anyway...”

Austin's hand invaded Evan's world and the tiny man did his best to keep from flinching back. The powerful fingers ran up and down his back in a friendly scratch, “He really is the best behaved little bitch we've ever had, huh?”

Kelsey snorted as Austin rose up to his full dominating height and her glossy lips cracked into a smile, “Yeah, he really is.” She leaned forward, casting him in shadow while one of Austin's hands settled on the small of her back, “Who's Kelsey's good little bitch?”

There was no hesitation in the small man as he shouted, “I am!”

“Yes you are,” she cooed, “Good little bitches like you get the food from our doggie bags. Yes they do...”

While Evan couldn't stop his skin from turning a bright pink, he still forced himself to grin and say, “Thank you! Thank you so much.”

Kelsey grinned down at him while standing back up, “Just make sure my man's shoes are spotless by the time we get back, bitch.”

Evan bowed down, his head touching the floor while he shouted, “I will!”

The pair laughed at the sight and Evan felt his embarrassment worsen from pink to red at the noise. A quick peck of a kiss echoed out while the giants sighed in unison right before the world started to shake from them walking out.

“He really is great,” Austin thundered.

“I told you he'd be perfect,” was Kelsey's response.

“You did...”

Tears welled in Evan's eyes as their words echoed in his ears. He knew that they had scoped out him and his house before shrinking him but the idea of them talking about how quickly he'd adapt to life as their shrunken pet made him feel even smaller. What about him, he wondered, made them think he would be so easy to cow and frighten?

A smile then spread across his face as he realized that they were wrong.

He had finally succeeding in tricking them.

They thought he was just their dumb little bitch boy but that night he would have free reign to search for whatever shrank him and hopefully whatever would grow him back.

The door to the garage creaked and Kelsey's giggle boomed through the house, “Oh wait, did you want to shrink some more people tonight? You know, for drink garnishes or whatever?”

Austin laughed, “That would be fun but if we really want to stay here...”

“What?”

“Well, we can't just shrink whoever we want and skip town anymore.”

“Oh shit, you know, I hadn't thought about that...”

The quick breezy exchange made Evan's heart pound. Suddenly he found himself wondering just how many people the pair had shrunk down. He had assumed that the pair were dangerous conmen, shrinking people and taking their money and he had tried desperately not to think about what had happened to their previous victims. But now he knew that the houses they stayed in weren't the only people they did this too and that meant that they must be serial killers too.

People would just go missing in a random town and no one would ever know that they had gone down Kelsey's gullet alongside a cocktail onion and a martini.

The thought made bile rise in his throat.

His cage rattled and he watched Kelsey's boots stride into view.

“Where are you going?” Austin asked.

Her boots stopped and Evan watched the bows of their thin strictly ornamental laces bounce, “I'm going to grab the stuff anyway. I know we shouldn't but, like, if there's an opportunity...”

“It's not in the house,” Austin replied with a laugh.

Evan's heart skipped a beat.

“What? You didn't put it in the bathroom?”

The tiny man struggled to remain as calm as possible, afraid that any sudden movement might tip off the giantess to how desperately he wanted to know where the 'stuff' was.

“I never even got it out of the van. Once I neutralized the pool, I just put it back in the usual spot...”

“And what? Forgot about it?”

Austin's response was just to chuckle.

“Oh my God, what if we needed it?” Kelsey replied while crossing back to the garage, Evan's cage rattling in her wake.

“I'd get it from the van?” The giant's giggling response echoed right before the door to the garage shut with a resounding boom.

The van started up a moment later, along with the low rumble of the garage door opening. The engine roared, loud enough for Evan to hear it in the kitchen, and then the garage door rolled back into place.

It had never been in the house.

The little man had already suffered one spanking when he first went looking for it and now he had talked himself into licking more shoe leather that night in the vain hope that he would be able to find it.

And it had never been in the house at all.

He couldn't stop the sob that burst out of his little body and he dropped down onto the floor of his crate. The little man wailed and smacked his fist against the hard metal beneath him, uncertain if he looked like Charlton Heston at the end of Planet of the Apes or a toddler throwing a tantrum but not caring either way.

There was no possible way for him to do anything but let out all the emotions that roiled through him. The sadness, the anger, the seemingly endless well of embarrassment, and the God awful futility of it all.

When he finally ran out of tears and simply lay there with his breath hitching from a dry sob every few minutes, Evan began to wonder if he had been playing along as part of a long con or if he really had started to be what they wanted him to be.

Was Kelsey right?

Was he just destined to be a good bitch for the gigantic pair?

The thought echoed in his head and then he was reminded of how he had gotten the opportunity to explore his own house in search of a shrinking solution he now knew wasn't there.

And he knew what would happen if he didn't do what he had promised.

It wasn't that he wanted to be a good bitch, Evan told himself as he drank down the water in his shot glass. It was that he didn't want to experience Austin's powerful hand against his backside again or to watch Kelsey shake her head and dump the food she would bring home into the trash while he begged her for a taste.

So he crawled to the front door where their shoes sat and started licking.

He didn't have the strength afterward to shuffle back to the kitchen and so he flopped down right between them. The scent of their footsweat still lingered in the air despite now being stale and far weaker than when they had first kicked off their shoes that afternoon. Evan had gotten used to it though and a fresh wave of humiliation washed over him as he realized that he had begun to like the smell of their feet.

His eyes drifted close in something approximating sleep.

He was awoken sometime later by amorous drunken giggling. He lifted his head to see the pair towering over him as the front door slammed shut. Kelsey's legs were wrapped around Austin's waist like midnight blue snakes and his tongue was probing the depths of her cleavage while she panted excitedly.

Then the floor quaked beneath the giant's feet and the pair disappeared upstairs.

The little man simply flopped back down against the cold floor.

He realized that he must have actually fallen asleep when he awoke again, the world still dark, to see Kelsey's bare peds slapping down against the floor. Looking up he could see that she was wearing one of Austin's t-shirts and nothing else while she stepped up to slide her feet into her neon green crocs.

Her face, now completely free of make-up, remained impassive as she looked down at him but then she was out the front door. In the distance, Evan could hear a car door open and shut, which made him slowly rise up to his feet in confusion.

The front door opened and shut with another powerful boom and Evan's eyes went wide when he saw the two bottles in her hand. Neither of them was labeled but he understood what they were instantly.

One held a pale golden liquid and the other a deep green, which was thicker than its gold counterpart. Kelsey glanced down at him and shook her head, “I wasn't going to leave them in the van. What if someone broke in and stole them?”

Evan stared back at her dumbfounded.

She walked toward the kitchen, the floor shaking in her wake, and he followed her.

She stopped at the overhead cabinet containing his collection of coffee mugs and slid both bottles onto the empty top shelf, her heels lifting off the floor as she stretched to reach it. Everything rumbled when they settled back down and then her left foot swung out, bowling Evan over and sending him tumbling aside.

Kelsey snorted with laughter while he groaned in the middle of the kitchen, “What were you doing there? Begging for a treat, my good bitch?”

Evan rubbed his chest and sat up while she opened a junk drawer and took out a small combination lock. The little man knew that he had never bought it and realized that the giantess had always been prepared to lock the serum away somewhere so he couldn't get it.

The lock slammed into place, affixing both cabinet doors together before her thumbs spun across the numbers, ensuring that he wouldn't be able to guess at the code to unlock it. Assuming that he could reach it at all.

She turned and started to walk away before pausing to look at him.

Despite the weight of her gaze on him, Evan sat staring up at the cabinet where she had just sealed his fate without blinking.

And then her skinny legs filled his vision before her hands wrapped around him, “Aw, don't worry. Good little bitches like you don't need to worry about shrinking down again...”

“Wh-what...” He sputtered.

He was pressed against her chest like a stuffed animal, his face sinking into her immense left breast while her thumb played against his hair, “I think you're the perfect size like this, that stuff's for other people...”

He couldn't help but whimper at the idea of other people shrinking down on Kelsey's whim.

The giantess yawned as she carried him upstairs into the master bedroom.

Evan gagged when she crawled into bed because the sheets reeked of sex but it only made the giantess laugh.

Her thumb gently stroked his back as she pulled the comforter over her chest, “You're all mine, bitch...”

The words made Evan's head spin because a part of him took comfort in the idea.



End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!

Chapter 16 by gtswburg

The shaking of the world pulled Evan from his deep slumber.

The heavy weight of Kelsey's arm kept him from moving too far, but he still managed to squirm and stretch as his mind slowly came awake. Blinking the sleep from his eyes, he watched Austin's immense form rise in the warm light of late morning.

The giant was dressed in nothing but a pair of boxer-briefs that struggled to contain his morning wood. The powerful titan stretched and rubbed sleep from his eyes while the shrunken man watched immense muscles flex beneath his warmly tanned skin. Austin sleepily smacked his lips together and scratched his bare stomach before he turned around to lean over his slumbering girlfriend.

“Kels,” the giant's voice was low but there was a distinct hunger to it as he set one knee back on the bed, “Kels, wake up...”

The giantess moaned faintly in her weed gummy induced sleep before rolling onto her back and yanking Evan with her. The little man squirmed and yelped but that only made the living floor of Kelsey's chest rumble with unconscious laughter. Slurred words rumbled around him but they were too thick with sleep to make any sense.

“Fucking,” Austin growled right before his powerful fingers gripped both of Evan's legs.

The little man's eyes widened in fear as he felt the giant pull him, his body sliding until his arms caught on Kelsey's forearm.

“Kels...”

But her arm simply clamped down tighter while she muttered again in her sleep.

Evan struggled beneath the powerful weight, trying valiantly to push it off but he already knew it was useless. Austin's hand filled the sky to hover over Kelsey's wrist while he hummed to himself in indecision.

“Eh, whatever,” he finally said dismissively and then the hand retreated while the giant's bare feet stomped across the room to the bathroom. The door gently shut and the shower came on a moment later, most likely drowning out the slapping sound of Austin taking care of his own erection.

After several weeks, Evan was still shocked at how rare of an occurrence it was.

Most mornings, Kelsey was happy to wake up and immediately jump atop her gargantuan boyfriend while letting Evan fall wherever he may. He had watched her ride Austin's morning wood from both of the giant's armpits, every imaginable spot on his chest, and countless patches of the bed where he cowered as the mattress heaved with their perfectly in sync thrusts.

When she wanted to sleep in or wasn't in the mood, Austin could normally free Evan with the faintest tug of his hand. The little man would then either be carried off to the shower, where he would be wrapped around the giant's cock while Austin set about lathering himself up or the comforter would be tossed aside followed by the giant's underwear and he'd be expected to go to work right then and there. The giant would then leave him in the middle of the cooling depression the younger man's body had made in the night, covered in his salty load.

His little body shuddered beneath Kelsey's arm as he realized how routine it had become.

He had spent more hours than he could count staring up at the kitchen cabinet where the pair kept the two serums, one for shrinking things and the other for neutralizing the first, but that didn't make it possible to actually open it. No matter how many times he had watched them retrieve a mug, he was still only certain of two out of the five numbers on the lock, iffy on a third, and completely unsure of the remaining two. If either of the enormous couple had noticed his interest in the cabinet, they clearly were unconcerned.

After all, what could he do about it?

Even if he could reach the countertop, there was no way he'd be able to make his way up to the lock or open up the cabinet. He'd have to be some kind of parkour expert to make it up there and though he had definitely shed several pounds and gained a little muscle mass since the pair shrank him, he still had no idea how to bounce between walls like he was in some Hong Kong action flick.

A part of him wanted to try but Kelsey was almost always home.

And when she wasn't, she always put him in his crate.

He had tried to plead a few times with her in the days following her bringing the serums into the house, but she would just tell him that she didn't think his begging was cute before pushing him into the cage with her foot. And there he would sit, staring up at the distant cabinet while she went out to get coffee or groceries or other errands that needed to be done.

The shower shut off and the sound of Austin puttering about in the bathroom echoed out through the door. It wasn't long until the giant stepped out without even a towel wrapped around his waist.

Evan couldn't stop his head from turning to take in the flaccid cock flopping about with each of the younger man's steps. At first, he had wondered if the giant simply felt no shame but then it dawned on him that his presence was nowhere near enough to even enter Austin's thoughts. The only other person in the room as far as Austin was concerned was Kelsey and there was no reason to hide his naked body from her.

The shrunken man trapped beneath her arm like a teddy bear didn't merit any need for modesty.

Austin strode out of the walk-in closet a moment later in a band t-shirt with a Carhartt jacket over it, thick cargo pants, and warm looking socks on his feet. He stopped at the foot of the bed and glanced down at Evan, “My boots are clean, right, bitch?”

The tiny man did his best to fill his lungs with air despite the weight of Kelsey's forearm, “Y-yes, sir!”

“Good,” the giant ran his thick fingers through his drying hair, “I'd hate to have to leave a note for Kelsey saying you were slacking...”

Evan shook his head rapidly, remembering a morning almost two weeks ago when the giantess had found such a note after the tiny man hadn't licked Austin's new running sneakers clean. She hadn't said anything to him, instead crumpling the note and tossing it in the trash, but when she had taken him outside for her morning joint, Kelsey had set him down on the ground before pinning him with the dirty underside of her croc.

He had flailed and squirmed beneath her foot, begging for an explanation, until the joint hit the ground. The end of the rolling paper was still glowing cherry red when her foot lifted off of him and her voice thundered, “Bring that under here...”

The end that had just been inside her mouth was still slick with her saliva but that had done nothing to stop the steady march of ash down the joint. The heat made him wince and he dropped it almost immediately, sending a wave of burning ash fluttering up against his legs. Whimpering, he snatched it up and ran beneath the hanging shadow of her neon croc.

His hands felt like they were burning when his ears popped.

Screaming, he dropped the joint and dove for cover.

Evan had felt the gritty rubber brush against his soles before he hit the already shaking patio.

A horrific grinding sound filled his ears while she loudly slurped her morning coffee, “Don't forget to clean Daddy's shoes again or next time I won't miss.”

Tears had welled in his eyes while his heart pounded in his chest. He had crawled forward on his tender pink palms and dragged his tongue across the croc that had almost killed him. “I won't,” Evan had shook his head, “I won't, Kelsey, I promise.”

The croc had slowly risen and then flinched hard enough to knock him over, “Don't clean mine, go clean his. God, how dumb are you...”

He didn't look up but he watched her shadow point toward the backdoor, which was open just enough for him to enter. Nodding, Evan wiped the tears from his eyes and didn't look back as he heard another slurp echo out.

The rumbling of Austin's van brought Evan back to the present.

Outside, the sun was strong enough that he knew it had to be fairly late but Kelsey remained slumbering beneath him. He laid there, the discomfort of a full bladder slowly building while the giantess's chest rose and fell steadily beneath him, when everything suddenly shuddered.

A low moan rumbled through Kelsey and then everything started to tip to the right.

“No, no, Kelsey,” he squirmed but gravity had already taken hold.

Evan slipped down the thin shirt she had worn to bed and became trapped in the crook of her right elbow as she turned onto her side. Her left arm stretched out and crashed down against Austin's side of the bed before it swept up and down the empty mattress.

“Austin...” the giant's name was soft and still slightly slurred before he felt the giant girl's body start to shift. Her left hand smacked down against the sheets and then she sighed, her voice annoyed but clear, “Austin?”

The arm that had pinned him for hours opened up and Evan flopped down onto the sheets right before his body was suddenly washed in a pins-and-needles sensation. Writhing and wincing, he was cast in shadow as Kelsey sat up in bed, her gray eyes scanning the room.

“Austin?” Her voice thundered through the house before she rolled over and grabbed her phone from the nightstand, “I guess he already left for work...”

Her right hand then smacked down twice against the sheets before it finally landed against Evan. He yelped when her fingers tightened and she boomed, “There's my little bitch...”

Evan was swung out into the world as she crossed from the bed to the bathroom.

The familiar sight of his own master bathroom was a blur until he was dropped onto the still damp floor of the shower while she boomed above, “Take care of your business...”

Evan stood in the immense cube of frosted glass with its door wide open while he heard Kelsey's bare soles slap against the tile. A glance over his shoulder showed her bending down over the vast tub to open the tap before she wiggled her hips and her panties slid down to her feet.

As she settled upon the Toto toilet with a built-in bidet that had been one of the few fixtures that he had convinced Sam to buy, he watched a look of disgust wash over her face, “Don't watch me pee you little perv...”

He yelped and turned back around while he thought about the fact that she had a clear line of sight to him as he stood over the shower drain and struggled to relieve himself. It wasn't until after he heard the bidet run and the toilet flush that the roaring sound of water pouring into the tub helped him overcome the fact that Kelsey's shadow filled the shower stall around him.

When Evan was done, he stepped away and then stopped at the threshold of the stall.

Kelsey, like her boyfriend, also saw no need to cover herself around him.

She was standing in front of the sink, brushing her teeth while his eyes rolled up her towering frame. Kelsey had only a few tattoos on her legs; matching wreaths of barbed wire around her ankles that were often covered by her socks, a snake coiled around her right thigh that occasionally poked out of her shorts, and a knight on horseback with the phrase 'Go Chargerettes!' beneath it on her left buttcheek. It was her back where all of the ink from her right sleeve apparently spilled down to create a much larger piece.

A blue dragon that started on her right shoulder weaved its way to her neck before it dove down between a pair of feathered wings on her shoulder blades to eat a green and black meteor at the center of her back. Surrounding the meteor was a Garden of Eden-esque collection of flowers complete with a snake curled around an apple at the small of her back. The whole image stretched as she reached up to pile her still blue hair atop her head in a messy bun.

With steam rising from the bath, she turned about and he watched her pert breasts bounce with each of her steps before she dropped a bath bomb and a few drops of oil into it. Rich floral scents filled the air and she sighed contently while walking back to the bedroom to grab her vape.

The small device hummed as she walked back in and slowly dipped herself down into the tub.

“Bitch,” she cooed through a cloud of weed-laced vapor, “C'mere...”

Evan's legs shook a little as he crossed the room toward the vast tub. Waves crashed somewhere within it before her feet suddenly stuck out into the air. They hung over the edge while she crossed them at the ankles, a few errant drops of water falling off of their heels onto the floor below.

When he reached the base of it, he craned his neck back and called out, “Y-yes, Kelsey?”

Water rose and crashed once again while she sat up, a lazy smile on her face as she reached down. Her warm wet hand wrapped around him and yanked him into the sky. He flailed but that only made her giggle as she set him on the tub and leaned back against a small waterproof pillow she had set behind her head.

He stood on the slick edge with his whole body shaking, struggling to understand what she could possibly want. She had only placed him there twice before and both times were so that he could paint her toes a new color while she relaxed.

Looking down the long tub, Evan saw that her toes were still the same pale wintergreen he had painted them several days earlier without even the barest hint of chipping. The fingernails that shone against her vape were the same color and condition, except her thumb and ring finger which shared a complimentary dark red coloring. He turned back toward her immense face, which was currently a mask of simple serenity.

“Massage my scalp,” she commanded, her face marred by the faintest flickering of pain, “I feel a headache coming on...”

Evan nodded his head despite the fact that her eyes were currently closed and then carefully maneuvered himself to the wider space connecting the tub to the wall.

Her hair smelled of lavender and sweat with the faintest hint of the 'clean' detergent that he had bought a few months back, no doubt because she had just washed their sheets yesterday. Swallowing a lump in his throat, Evan leaned forward and watched his arms sink into her hair. While it was no longer a bright electric blue, there wasn't a hint of her natural color beneath and so watching his body being almost sucked into it sent a shiver down his spine.

The most shocking thing to him was that Kelsey's hair wasn't particularly soft. It felt fibrous and brittle, though he wasn't sure if that was from years of shaping and dying it with who knew what products or if it was just an effect of his size. Since shrinking, Evan had come to notice that textures felt different to his smaller hands while the flavors of food were often more intense than he remembered.

Finally, his hands met the soft tender skin of her scalp and uncertain what else to do, Evan began to knead and rub it like he would for any other massage. The vast mound of hair that surrounded him shuddered while a faint pleased groan echoed off the tile.

“Just like that...” Kelsey purred while Evan began to carefully move his hands about so that they wouldn't get tangled up in the bright blue strands.

His little body began to sweat from the steam rising from the tub and he felt his stomach rumble but Evan kept working. The gigantic pair had long ago made it clear that his needs were nowhere near as important as theirs.

After what felt like an eternity, Kelsey suddenly grumbled, “I think you're going to need to make sure Austin is fully satisfied for the next few days, bitch...”

The statement made Evan furrow his brow in confusion. He wasn't sure what the girl meant or even if he was supposed to respond.

“I only get headaches like this right before my period...”

His eyes widened in surprise and then his body shuddered from realization.

“He and I don't like to risk it much, you know? We don't always use condoms, especially in the mornings,” she chuckled, no doubt because she knew just how many days he had started with watching her roll off of Austin's erupting manhood, “So he's going to be really horny until at least the end of the week.”

Evan blinked, suddenly uncertain what day it was. Given that Austin worked an erratic schedule at a brewery that was open every day and Kelsey didn't work, he realized that he had stopped paying attention to what day it was weeks earlier. Her phone was nowhere in sight and so he did the only thing he could and kept massaging her scalp.

“I want you to make him feel like a king, bitch,” she continued, a hint of lust entering her voice, “Tell him how big he is and how tasty his cum is... oh and don't forget to play with his balls, he loves that...”

The shrunken man's whole body trembled while he nodded along.

Kelsey let out a soft moan and the water sloshed about the tub, “God, I love my man...”

Evan continued to massage her scalp, while struggling to act as if he couldn't hear her fingering herself beneath the water. Her head quickly started to twist about as the water splashed faster and faster. When her hair started to rise up and he felt himself going with it, Evan stumbled backwards in a panic.

Her whole body arched up, dripping wet, while her ecstatic shout echoed off the walls.

The tub shuddered when she crashed back down, panting with excitement from the quick orgasm. “Oh fuck, yeah,” Kelsey gasped, “That was too quick for me not to be well on my way...”

Evan blinked, trying to process the strange fact about how the giantess's cycle went, while she simply leaned forward and scrubbed her body down with a washcloth. It didn't take her long before she had unstoppered the tub and stepped out of it, leaving him behind to slowly pull a long blue hair off of his arm while struggling not to think about the next few days he'd apparently be spending up close and personal with Austin's immense manhood.

She strolled back in some time later dressed in a simple black tank top, green basketball shorts that were rolled down to show off the red elastic band of her underwear that read 'Supreme' and her dirty worn Nikes on her feet. She scooped him up with a smile and his face was suddenly pressed against her breast as she walked through the house.

“I really should think about getting some new sneakers, right?” Kelsey's voice thundered through his tiny body, “I just can't decide what to get. The '07 Forces are kind of cool but I do love these Air Maxes and then I have a friend who swears by Reeboks now or I could get a pair of Stan Smiths, I haven't had those since high school...”

She was halfway between the stairs and the kitchen when the doorbell rang and she stopped short, making Evan grunt in surprise.

“What the fuck...” Kelsey muttered while bending down and setting him on the floor. The dirty toe of her graying sneakers bumped against his backside, “Go hide in my office or something.”

Evan nodded and jogged away, his eyes on the front door and the shadow he could see coming through the bottom of it. His pace slowed as he wondered just who might be coming to his door unannounced.

He had fought hard to find a neighborhood that wasn't ruled by a Homeowner's Association because he never wanted to deal with that insanity, though he had come to regret it when he realized how easily that lack of interference allowed Kelsey and Austin to simply take over his life. It had been long enough that his coworkers had probably started to worry, since his automatic out-of-office reply would have run its course by now. Stepping into the office, he realized that the most likely explanation was that it was something that was absurd when you thought about it but otherwise normal; Jehovah's Witnesses, some kid selling candy bars for school, or maybe an old school door-to-door salesman.

The door opened and a cool feminine voice echoed from the other side, “Fina- Oh, hello, you're...”

Evan's eyes widened as the instant recognition made his heart skip a beat.

The woman's throat cleared and he knew that her surprised face had already slipped into its usual aristocratic mask before she simply glazed over her faux pas like it had never happened, “I'm looking for Evan Pierce.”

Kelsey, her eyes bloodshot from her wake-and-bake routine giggled, “Evan's not here, man...”

On the other side of the door, Evan heard his ex-wife Sam make the most indignant noise at being called 'man.'



End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!

Chapter 17 by gtswburg

“And may I ask when he'll be getting back?”

Evan knew that he should start screaming for Sam to come in and save him. Or better yet, he just needed to run to the front door, wave his arms and beg her to take him far far away from here.

But his body remained frozen in fear.

He stood in the doorway to the office, a room he dimly realized that he no longer thought of as 'his' office. The room still looked largely as he had left it but there were distinct changes to it that made it feel like Kelsey's.

An incense burner sat on the desk now, making the air smell like palo santo even though nothing was currently lit. The gaming equipment that had sat collecting dust was now arrayed around the computer monitor haphazardly because Kelsey regularly made use of it in a way Evan had always hoped to. A few crystals and succulents had found their way onto the shelves, crowding the programming manuals from view. Finally, an afghan had been thrown across the back of the desk chair along with a thick lumpy pillow that Kelsey regularly punched and shoved behind or beneath her to provide optimal comfort.

Subtle shifts like that had started to creep in all across the house.

Evan hadn't been conscious of it at the time when he saw Kelsey or Austin bring something in and find a place for it. He had watched it happen but from his place cowering at their feet, afraid to even draw their attention to him lest he be punished, it had all felt oddly natural.

It was a normal process of moving into a new space to make it yours.

“Um,” The toe of Kelsey's right sneaker bounced against the floor as she gently played her finger against her bottom lip. She then shrugged her shoulders and bobbed her head, “I don't really know.”

He could easily imagine the way Sam's face would be frozen in that moment, the barest hint of disgust visible around her lips and eyes. There would be no doubt in his ex-wife's mind that Evan had found some girl half his age to shack up with.

She should have given him more credit than that but if she had ever been capable of that, Evan wondered if they would have gotten divorced in the first place.

“Do you know where he is...” Sam's voice strained slightly, “Sweetie?”

Kelsey giggled and her worn sneaker twisted against the polished stone floor, floors that Sam had spent a great deal of money on, squeaking slightly as it left a scuff mark. “Not really?” She finally answered, “I'm just renting the place from him.”

“Renting?!” Sam's well practiced composure slipped thanks to her sheer incredulity, “You're renting this whole house?!”

“Uh huh, me and my boyfriend,” Kelsey bobbed her head again in a way that screamed 'bimbo' to any onlooker, “Got a really good deal too.”

“A good deal?”

“Yepper.”

“May I ask what you're paying?”

When Kelsey said the number, Sam gasped and sputtered, struggling to repeat it but only managing to stammer the first syllable.

“Is something wrong?” Kelsey asked sweetly before her whole body seemed to fill with worry, “Is that not what we're supposed to be paying?”

“That barely covers the mortgage,” Sam muttered before managing to collect herself, “No, no, it's fine, sweetie...”

“Hey you don't look so good,” Kelsey cooed, “Do you want to come in for some coffee?”

“Thank you but no, I,” Evan could easily imagine her shaking her head to clear it of all the strange thoughts whirling through it. When she spoke again, it was Sam the Professional, “I just need to have whatever contact information you have for Mr. Pierce. It's important.”

“Um, I'm sure it's around her somewhere...” Kelsey frowned before glancing over her shoulder at where Evan stood in the doorway to the office. When her cool gray eyes settled on him, he felt a shock go through him, but all he managed was the faintest squeak. Kelsey giggled and looked back toward Sam, “Sorry, my boyfriend normally handles a lot of this kind of stuff...”

“It's fine, I just really need to speak with him.”

“You sure you don't want to come in? We have a Keurig.”

“Sure, fine...”

“Awesome, just come on in and make yourself at home...”

Kelsey left the door wide open as she started to walk toward the office. The ground trembled slightly when she loomed over him and then the inside of her foot was pushing against Evan's little body. He stumbled back as she corralled him inside the office, out of sight of his ex-wife.

Evan caught only the barest hint of Sam's shoes as she stepped in; high heeled boots of dark leather that rose to just below her knee with a sharp pointed toe. A flash of bare skin rose above that but then he was falling back onto the rug, out of sight from the only person in the world who might be able to help him.

He opened his mouth to speak but the dirty tread of Kelsey's sneaker, the same tread that had crushed his car, appeared above him. She gently set it down atop him and he could feel every worn groove of the tread against his body, his joints aching from the sudden pressure.

“Not a word, bitch,” she wagged her finger high above, “Or else.”

A part of Evan wanted to ask what the threat was but then he realized that he didn't want to know. She might have been threatening to squash him or maybe she was threatening to shrink Sam down too.

He wasn't sure which it could be and he honestly wasn't sure which would be worse.

“Oh shoot,” Kelsey called as her foot lifted off of him and he could breathe again, “I'm going to have to text my boyfriend to find out where he put it...”

The floor shook slightly as Kelsey walked out, her fingers already tapping against her phone as she went.

Evan lay there, sucking in slow deep breaths while he tried to think of what to do. He knew that this might be his one chance to get out, something he had been struggling to figure out how to do since he had watched Kelsey put the two serums up in the cabinet. Sam was more than tall enough to reach the cabinet and he had little doubt that she could overpower Kelsey but all of that was dependent on him actually defying the giant girl.

In the distance, he could hear their conversation but the words were little more than indistinct thunder. None of what they were talking about as Kelsey got mugs out of the same cabinet where the serums were kept actually mattered to him. The only important thing was getting out and he just needed to stand up, march out of the room, and shout for Sam to help.

For some reason though, he remained rooted to the floor, shaking uncontrollably.

Looking down at his naked body, Evan could clearly make out the tread of Kelsey's sneaker imprinted against his skin. Some of it was left behind by the dirt and dust that stubbornly clung to her shoe despite the many times she had forced him to clean it over the past few weeks. The rest was obvious thanks to the reddened marks created by the sheer strength of her gently pressing down against his body.

If he ran out there, what was to stop Kelsey from just swiftly bringing her foot down on him and killing him for real?

What would happen to Sam in that scenario was obvious. Kelsey wouldn't leave her around to be a witness. She would get shrunk down and forced to clean him out of the giant girl's treads if she was lucky.

But if he did nothing, Evan would remain at Kelsey and Austin's feet.

And then a small part of him asked if that would really be so bad?

Evan reminded himself that the pair were amoral psychopaths who treated him as something less than human. Just that morning, the only thing that had stopped Austin from using him as a cock toy was the fact that Kelsey was too busy cradling him like a stuffed animal. And then the giant had made sure to terrify him into submission when he asked about whether or not Evan had cleaned his boots.

Focusing on that horrible fact made it obvious that he should stand up and get Sam's help.

But then there were all the other moments too.

The times when he simply lay strewn across their laps while they cuddled on the couch watching a movie, Kelsey's fingers idly scratching or massaging his back. Sitting at the giant girl's feet while she played video games with an obvious unrelenting joy. Watching Austin, towering over the world in nothing but a pair of running shorts or a bathing suit, pick Kelsey up like she weighed nothing and kissing her so deeply and passionately that his own member stirred.

The fact that he hadn't had to think about work in weeks.

Bills? Mortgage? 401Ks and stock options?

That was all shit that giants cared about.

All he had to worry about were whether or not the two gorgeous titans that ruled his life were happy. And that wasn't particularly hard, he just had to lick their shoes and massage their feet and tell them how amazing they were.

It was a small price to pay.

It was also, Evan realized, a cowardly price to pay.

Real life couldn't be hidden from.

After all, real life had literally come knocking at the door.

He didn't know why Sam needed to speak with him, it could be any number of reasons. The most likely was that she had decided, no doubt without consulting anyone else, that she was the only person capable of breaking him out of a post-divorce funk that she was the cause of. The mental gymnastics required to reach that conclusion boggled Evan's mind but he also knew that that was how Sam's mind worked.

The worst part is that Evan knew that if he really had just been sitting in his house with a twenty something stoner girlfriend fully regressing into some kind of man-childom, Sam's mere presence would have pumped him full of enough embarrassment to shake him out of the holding pattern.

After all, it was what was driving him to stand up in that moment and start marching toward the kitchen.

“...you have a dog?” Sam's voice was suddenly clear in his ears while she struggled to make small talk.

“Oh yeah...” Kelsey giggled.

“Is it out in the yard or...?”

“Probably upstairs napping, he's such a good boy,” Kelsey cooed, “It's so cute how obsessed with us he is. I'd bet he's sleeping in our bed with his nose buried right underneath my pillow.”

Evan could feel his skin burning bright pink as he listened to the girl's words.

“Yes, that sounds... adorable.”

As Evan approached the kitchen, he could see that the cabinet where the serums were was already unlocked. The sight made his heart skip a beat before he remembered that that's also where the coffee mugs were kept.

But then he heard the thuds of Kelsey's sneakered footfalls and heard the soft ding of a text message. She pulled the phone out from her basketball shorts and he watched her face spread into a wide smile.

Setting a still steaming mug down on the counter, she opened the cabinet above wider and reached for the golden serum. “You know, we were actually thinking about getting another dog. A companion for our little guy...”

Evan started to shake his head while he heard his ex-wife politely go, “Oh?”

Rushing forward at top speed, Evan screamed for all he was worth, “Sam, run! Run as fast as you can!”

He could hear his own high pitched voice echo through the kitchen.

Kelsey's hand gripped the serum while her head snapped toward him. The glare that she gave him stopped him dead in his tracks and he watched as she closed the distance between them in a stride that turned into a swift kick.

“What the hell?” Sam's voice echoed from the far side of the kitchen.

Evan's whole body was nothing but a single aching pain as he tumbled backwards across the hard stone floor, the threshold of the kitchen the only thing that managed to slow his momentum.

Though he had stopped moving, he still felt like the whole world was spinning as he lifted his head.

Kelsey and Sam were framed by the kitchen door, but he could see that Sam's clothes were wet as she struggled with the shorter girl. His vision wavered and they were suddenly the same size, shock stretched across Sam's face as Kelsey twisted their arms about and squirted her again, cackling the whole time.

Another wave of darkness passed over him and Sam now barely reached Kelsey's breasts.

“Not so big now are ya?” The giantess boomed before lashing out with her foot.

Sam cried out in pain and landed on the floor in a heap.

Her face was stricken with horror as she watched Kelsey lift up the shrinking serum once again. Her delicate hands squeezed the bottle and shot another stream of golden liquid down onto the smaller woman. Sam was utterly doused and she was left sputtering in disbelief while Kelsey simply capped the bottle and put it back into its proper place on the top shelf of the cabinet.

Evan's ex tried to rise up from the floor but the effects of the drug were too strong.

She flopped back down, her eyes already drooping as she struggled to fight the sudden fatigue.

The tiny man tried to stand as well but the world just spun and he realized there was a good chance he had a concussion as another wave of darkness passed over the world.

Forcing his eyes back open, he watched Kelsey squirt the thick green liquid onto her hands and forearms. She rubbed herself up and down, her tanktop having been tossed aside at some point, before rinsing herself off with a washcloth.

He dimly realized that she was happily whistling as she stood there, scrubbing herself free of any chance of shrinking like Sam just had. His ex-wife lay in a heap on the floor, still unconscious even when Kelsey's feet slammed down on either side of her.

The girl took a picture of the now shrunken woman and giggled to herself, “His and hers slaves. So cute.”



End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. This month, there is a new story featuring Mistress Haley from Small Life, Big City. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!

Chapter 18 by gtswburg

When Evan came to, he was trapped behind the bars of his cage.

His vision wavered as he sluggishly rose up from the cold metal floor but everything snapped into focus when he saw Sam. His heart leapt into his throat and he rushed toward the bars, gripping them before he croaked, “Sam!”

His voice was swallowed up by the vast cavern of the kitchen and she remained still.

Her body lay in the middle of the floor between his cage and the vast kitchen table. She was still dressed in the midnight blue blouse and dark pencil skirt that she had been wearing when she walked in along with the high heeled boots that rose to her knee. Her normally perfect bob of dark hair was in utter disarray, tangled and wildly tossed about though whether that happened before or after she had shrunk he wasn't sure.

He watched her carefully, her porcelain skin was unmarred and her aristocratic features were almost calm. There was an eerie stillness about her that made his whole body tense until he watched her chest slowly rise and fall.

“Oh thank God,” he whispered, a great sigh coming out of him.

The front door crashed shut and a happy whistling echoed through the house.

Footfalls followed and Evan couldn't stop himself from starting to shake as he realized Kelsey was approaching. Her dirty sneakers stepped into the room and his neck craned back to see Sam's black Mercedes held between the girl's gloved hands.

Sam stirred when the floor began to shake but she didn't actually rouse from her shrinking-induced slumber, even when Kelsey's feet smashed past her.

The giant girl dropped the car onto the kitchen table like it was a piece of junk mail before peeling the blue rubber gloves off her hands and dropping them into the garbage can. A faint frightful noise from Evan pulled her gray eyes toward him and she boomed, “What?”

He could only whimper while she stepped up to his cage, looming over it with her arms crossed over her chest.

Her foot tapped impatiently while she glared down at him and again her voice thundered, “What?”

“N-no-nothing, Kelsey,” he finally managed to stammer out though his eyes glanced between her legs at Sam's unconscious form.

She followed his gaze and then giggled, “Aw, are you worried that you're not going to be my favorite little bitch anymore?”

Evan shook his head back and forth, his head reeling at her words.

“Don't worry,” she cooed while her fingers poked through the bars above his head, wiggling playfully, “I don't think she's going to like being our pet as much as you do, so you're going to be our favorite for a while...”

He looked back at Sam's unconscious form and swallowed a lump that formed in his throat.

The floor shook as Kelsey pivoted so that she could look at the two of them with ease, “It's going to be your job to help her adjust, ok, Bitch? Do you think you can do that for me and Daddy?”

Sam let out a faint moan as she started to move.

“Can you do that for me, Bitch? Can you teach her how to be a good girl for me and Daddy?”

Evan could feel the heat rising through his body as Sam's eyes fluttered.

“Hmm?” Kelsey's fingers wiggled above, “You don't want me to tell Daddy you've been bad do you, Bitch?”

That made the little man shake his head violently, “No, Kelsey, please! I'll be good and I'll teach Sam to be good too!”

Kelsey grinned in the same moment that Sam pushed herself to a sitting position, her eyes wide with fear as they took in the immense world of her dream home and the enormous girl who towered over it. Her head slowly turned to him and her jaw dropped when she saw him standing there, hands wrapped around the bars of his cage, his flesh pink with embarrassment while he pleaded with the giantess.

“E-evan?” Her voice was stiff with fear as she looked from him to Kelsey.

The giantess wasted no time, she took a single step so that both of her feet smacked down on either side of Sam and bent down so that her hair formed an electric blue curtain around the smaller woman.

Kelsey's fingers invaded Sam's world, “Hey there, sleepyhead.”

Sam tried to defend herself from the wriggling digits but they simply batted her arms away to pinch and tickle her little body, making her squirm and yelp.

“Welcome back to the world,” Kelsey boomed, giggling while she made Sam writhe about on the floor, “It's a much bigger world than the one you're used to, huh? I bet it's kinda scary, yeah? I mean, look at me, I had to look up at you when you knocked on my door and now well...”

Kelsey rose up slowly and Sam remained panting on the floor, struggling to compose herself after the tickling assault. She opened her mouth to speak but all that came out was a faint squeak as Kelsey's hands settled on her hips.

The worn Nike rose up and pivoted over Sam's world.

The shrunken woman shrieked and threw up her arms as the tread came down onto her little body, pushing her arms aside before it settled onto Sam. Wiggling beneath Kelsey's sneaker, Sam began to wheeze and pant, struggling to force the hefty weight off of her.

“I could just smoosh you, couldn't I?” Her calf bulged slightly and leather creaked as she pushed down with her toes, making Sam shriek in terror, “It's honestly taking more effort to not squash you beneath my foot. Isn't that crazy?”

Kelsey giggled for a long terrifying moment before Sam finally went still beneath her Nike.

“Aw, out of fight already?” The giantess pouted.

“Just get it off of me,” Sam grunted, her little body squirming underfoot once more.

“Sure,” Kelsey shrugged but didn't lift her foot, “Just give it a kiss first.”

“What?!” Sam shouted, the disgust written plainly across her face.

Kelsey puckered her lips high above and made a faint kissing noise, “C'mon, just a little kiss.”

“I'm not kissing your foot, that's disgusting.” Her arms futilely shoved against the tread, “Look at this thing!”

“I know, I've been meaning to buy some new ones, I was going to do that today but then someone interrupted me,” Kelsey folded her arms across her chest and frowned, “Don't you think you should apologize for messing with my plans?”

“Y-you can't be serious,” Sam then turned toward Evan, her voice filling with desperation, “Tell me she isn't serious.”

“Why are you asking him?” Kelsey pushed down harder with her foot, making Sam yelp in pain.

“Evan,” Sam wheezed, “Please, I don't know what you two are doing but I don't want any part of this game. Tell your girlfriend to let me go-”

Her words were cut off by Kelsey pressing down on her again, “You think I'd waste my time with a little loser like him? I have a real man.”

Tears welled in Sam's eyes and she looked between Evan and Kelsey, “Please, I don't understand, I don't know what you want, I don't... I'll do anything...”

“If you'll do anything,” Kelsey rolled her eyes and pointed at her sneaker, “Then kiss it.”

“Please,” she whined, “Please, that's disgusting, I could get sick...”

“He'll be cleaning you off my shoe if you don't.”

“Oh God, please!” Sam wailed, panic filling her as the pressure increased.

“Five...”

The first number was all that Kelsey needed to say.

Sam pressed her lips against the dirty worn toe of the giantess's sneaker over and over again while tears and mascara ran down her cheeks. “Please, please,” she whimpered between kisses, her voice wavering with desperation, “I don't want to die...”

“Good girl,” Kelsey smiled and lifted her foot off of Sam slowly.

The giantess pulled a chair from the table, shaking the world and making Sam flinch in terror, and flopped down onto it. She plucked a joint from somewhere on the vast table, slid it between her lips, and then lit it with her pink bic.

The pungent aroma of Kelsey's weed filled the air, making Sam cough and sputter on the floor below. She rose to her unsteady legs and stared up at Kelsey in disbelief, “Y-you c-can't smoke in here...”

“I can smoke in my own house,” Kelsey replied flippantly before nudging Sam with her toe, forcing her to stumble and shout in fright. She then reached over the table and lifted up a driver's license, “Samantha Pierce. What are you, his sister?”

Evan flinched when her toe flicked in his direction.

“N-no,” Sam stammered, “I'm his wi- I'm his ex-wife.”

Kelsey's gray eyes went from Sam to him and back again, “Yeah, I can see why you left him.”

His knees went weak and he dropped to the floor while Sam made a faint noise of indignation.

“You're a Capricorn,” Kelsey nodded while playing with the ID, “That means you're kind of a bitch, right?”

Sam made another outraged noise and she stepped forward, only to stop when Kelsey's foot tapped against the floor.

“I'm a Scorpio, so I get it,” Kelsey shrugged, “I'm excited though, Capricorns are supposed to be workaholics and I think that's a pretty good thing for a slave.”

“Slave?!” Sam shouted, “Look here young lady, I need you to change me and Evan back right this instant, I am an officer of the court and this is kidnapping-”

Kelsey's feet came in on either side of Sam, pinning her arms to her sides and then lifting her up into the air. The tiny woman's voice died and she trembled between the huge feet, her head whipping about to take in just how high a few feet off the ground now seemed.

“I bet you didn't tell anyone you were coming here, did you?”

“M-my assistant,” Sam started only to shout as Kelsey's feet dipped.

“Probably hates you and wasn't paying attention,” the giantess announced.

“My car has gps tracking-”

“This car?” Kelsey picked it up from table and played with it while she lowered Sam back to the floor. The tiny woman landed in a heap but her eyes were locked on the vehicle between the giant girl's hands, “It's kinda cool, I was thinking of keeping it in my office or something...”

“Th-that car's worth a lot of money...” Sam began, “We have lots of money. We can pay you.”

“I already have his money,” Kelsey replied, her fingers drumming against the trunk and hood of Sam's car, the metal groaning from her grip, “But don't worry, I'll take yours too.”

“Y-yo-you c-can't...”

“Can't what?”

“You can't do this!” Sam shouted, her face red.

“Sure I can,” Kelsey giggled and she flicked one of the back tires hard enough that it actually spun, “Let me help you understand your new place in life...”

Her joint was almost done and she simply plucked it from her lips before bending down to snuff it out against the bottom of her sneaker. She then dropped the crumpled roach onto the floor and gave it a single stamp that mashed the remnants of the rolling paper into the tread of her Nike.

Then Kelsey's gray eyes locked on Evan and she whistled, “C'mere, Bitch.”

Evan's head turned toward the door of his cage and he realized for the first time that it was wide open. He could have left it at any point but yet he had remained right where Kelsey had put him.

And now she was calling him.

His whole body burned bright red as he watched Sam turn toward him. Her mouth hung open while Evan walked out of the cage and up to Kelsey's awaiting foot. The smell of weed and ash hung heavy in the air while she propped her sneaker up onto its heel and showed him the snuffed out joint in the tread.

“Clean that off, bitch.”

His hands shook while he started to pick out the bits of still smoldering paper.

“Evan,” Sam's voice was thick with tears, “Evan, don't do that. You don't... you don't have to do that...”

“Yes he does,” Kelsey thundered overhead, “Or else he won't get his Good Little Bitch Drink.”

Evan looked up to see the Senor Frog's shotglass between her fingers. It was already filled with coffee and oat milk but Kelsey's lips pursed above it.

A thick glob of spit landed into the shot glass with a hefty plop and behind him, Sam retched in disgust.

Kelsey began to stir it with her pinky finger while smiling down at him, “Do you want your Good Bitch Juice?”

Evan pulled the joint from her tread and nodded.

“I can't hear you.”

“Yes!” His voice cracked.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, I want my Good Bitch Juice!”

“Evan...” Sam spoke his name with so much grief that he felt tears well in his eyes.

Kelsey bent down and set the glass between her feet before she tousled her hair with her wet pinky, “There you go, my good little bitch.”

“Th-thank you, Kelsey,” he called up as he walked toward the glass, his little legs trembling.

He dropped down in front of the glass and then carefully lifted it up to his lips. The realization that he hadn't had anything to drink today made him greedily gulp down wave after wave of viscous coffee and spit.

Evan could feel Sam's horrified gaze on his back as he drank and while it filled him with shame, it was nowhere near strong enough to overcome his thirst.

“See, that's where you rank in the world now,” Kelsey boomed happily, “You're a little thing that scrapes shit off my shoes and if you're a good girl, you'll get plenty of treats.”

“No, no,” Sam's voice wavered, “This is insane...”

In the distance, a car door shut and Evan's whole body stiffened.

“Evan,” he felt Sam's hand on his shoulder, tugging desperately, “Evan, listen to me. I don't know what she's done to you but you don't have to do this.”

“Yes he does,” Kelsey thundered in a sing-song voice, “He knows that if he isn't a good little bitch then Daddy will have to punish him...”

Evan trembled and Sam tugged on his shoulder again, “Evan snap out of it.”

Kelsey's phone buzzed and she giggled when she saw the message, “Guess who got off work early...”

“What's going on?” Sam snapped, “Who's Daddy?!”

The front door opened with a resounding boom and Austin's deep masculine voice filled the house, “Daddy's home.”



End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!

Chapter 19 by gtswburg

The whole world shook as Austin's boots landed on either side of them.

Both Evan and Sam were thrown to their knees by the force of the giant's steps. Sam recovered quickly, scrambling to her feet while her neck craned back to take in the enormous legs that stretched up into the sky. Evan however, remained on the floor, trembling and bracing himself against the now empty shotglass.

His stomach churned on the mixture of spit and coffee as the fear of what was about to happen filled him.

“Welcome home, baby,” Kelsey cooed, her feet rising up and then dropping back to the floor with enough force make Sam stumble slightly, “Look what I got you today...”

Her sneaker squeaked across the floor and Evan winced as it smacked into Sam, making her grunt and wobble about.

The world shook as Austin stepped back to look down at the shrunken woman.

“I see that,” the giant boomed, a faint chuckle in his voice.

“Do you like it?”

Austin's shadow expanded as the giant crouched down. Sam stumbled backwards, turning in a desperate bid to escape his encroaching hands only to find herself facing Kelsey's dirty sneakers, which clapped down in front of her.

Her panicked shriek filled the kitchen when Austin's hands wrapped around her and hauled her into the sky. Evan looked up, unable to stop himself from watching as the enormous young man opened his hands and ran a finger up and down his ex-wife's squirming body.

“She's kinda hot,” his finger was already pulling apart her blouse, making her scream and slap against the huge digit, “In that, like, corporate bitch kind of way.”

“Oh yeah?” Kelsey rose from her chair and her feet crowded up against Evan, making him whimper, “I didn't know you liked that kind of look.”

Sam shook in Austin's hand, begging him and Kelsey to stop, promising them anything they wanted.

“Babe, don't be like that...”

“Like what?” The girl huffed and crossed her arms, “I'm just saying I didn't know you liked fancy corpo types.”

Austin leaned in to kiss her and while she turned her head slightly, she relented after a moment.

“You know I'd crush her in a second if you asked.”

“Oh God, please,” Sam wailed, “Please don't crush me! I don't want to die!”

“You would?” Kelsey looked up at him and leaned out over Sam, her body eclipsing the smaller woman with ease, “Even though I haven't gotten anything out of her yet?”

“Of course, babe,” Austin gently rubbed her shoulder with the same hand that had just been molesting Sam.

“Baby,” Kelsey cooed sweetly before throwing her arms around his neck and pulling him into an embrace, Sam pinned helplessly between their bodies.

Evan was crowded in between their feet and watched Kelsey's heels rise off the floor as she leaned up to kiss her boyfriend. A low moan rumbled across the kitchen at the same moment that her heels dropped back to the floor and their panting echoed out.

“Do you want to go break her in?” Austin squeezed her shoulder before his hand drifted down her arm toward hers, “I'd love to see her just worshiping your tattoos...”

Kelsey let out her own moan before she shook her head, “No, I, uh, it's you know...”

“Oh,” the giant's whole body deflated in an instant, “I mean, we could still-”

She pressed a finger against his lips, “No, baby, I want you to have fun with her. You deserve it. You work so hard.”

Austin kissed her fingertip, “Only if you're sure, Kels.”

She nodded, “Take them both upstairs and have a little fun. I'm going to get started on all this stuff.” Kelsey gestured toward the table and though Evan couldn't see it, he figured that she had the contents of Sam's purse spread across it.

“Alright,” he leaned in and gave her one last kiss on the cheek, “Love you.”

“Love you too,” her fingers ran across his chest as he squatted down and then ran through his dark hair, “Make sure she knows her place in my house.”

Austin's fingers wrapped around Evan's body and lifted him into the air, “You don't want her to be a little feisty?”

Sam kicked and pushed against Austin at his surprised question but Evan turned away. Hanging limp in the giant's grasp, knowing how easily the pair had taken control, it was almost embarrassing to see Sam fight. He found himself wondering how she didn't get it.

Kelsey had already won, there was no use fighting.

“Nope, I want her to be an obedient little thing,” Kelsey leaned in close and based on Sam's shrieks, he knew that the giantess was toying with her, “No fighting, no talking back, just a happy little 'yes, miss' when I give her a command.”

“You're the boss,” Austin growled happily.

“God damn right I am,” Kelsey purred back.

Suddenly Evan's body was descending and then being pressed powerfully against the soft silky material of Kelsey's shorts. He was stretched across her buttcheek then shoved into it, where he sank into the taut mound while Kelsey groaned.

Her whole body shuddered and she let out an almost painful moan.

“Is the boss horny?” Austin whispered while kissing her neck.

“Fuck,” Kelsey was already panting, “You know I am.”

“We're probably not in any real danger yet,” elastic and fabric stretched while Sam shrieked on the other side of Kelsey's body, “Has it even actually started?”

Evan was dragged up her backside and his face was pressed against the red waistband of her Supreme underwear.

“Yeah, I needed one right after I shrunk her...”

“You know that I really don't mind. It's totally natural.”

“Baby,” a husky laugh echoed out, “You know it's not that...”

“But isn't your period like, the least likely time-”

The sound of their lips smacking together silenced him.

Evan's world went dark as he was pressed against Kelsey's body, the taste of her skin and sweat filling his mouth. He struggled to move his head about, desperate for fresh air but as their kissing became more passionate, Austin simply gripped her butt even tighter, freezing him in place.

Finally, when he felt like his chest was on fire, the giants pulled apart.

All of them were gasping for air while Kelsey sighed.

“When did my mom get pregnant with me?” She asked, in a tone like she had asked the question a million times.

“When she was on her period.”

“And my sister? When did she get knocked up?”

Austin groaned, “When she was on her period and her boyfriend said it was safe.”

“So do you want kids?”

“I mean, not in the next year, no,” he sulked.

“Then go play with your toys,” she thumped her hand against his chest and stepped away, “Love you.”

“Love you too, babe,” he started to walk, each step jarring the shrunken people he held in each hand.

The house started to speed by within a few strides and then Evan was grunting from the force of Austin mounting the stairs in frustration. When the world came to a harsh stop in the bedroom, Evan was casually dropped down onto the floor while Austin sat down on the bed with a sigh.

Pushing himself to his hands and knees, Evan could feel his joints aching from the rough landing. A sudden shriek from above drew his gaze up Austin's immense frame to where the giant's fingers were pulling at Sam's clothes.

“Please!” She begged as a loud ripping noise came from the giant's palm.

The tight pencil skirt she had worn fluttered down to the floor.

“We both think its kind of tacky to put clothes on pets,” Austin said with a chuckle as his fingers started to yank at Sam's boots.

“Oh my God! Please, I'm not a pet!” Sam wailed, “I'm a person!”

The tiny boot was tossed to the floor where it landed between Austin's intimidating Timberlands. He laughed as he tugged at its partner, “You're a pet person. Me and Kelsey's pet person.”

“I don't want this, please, please just let me go,” her words were broken up by tears, “I'll give you anything you want, I just want to go home...”

“You're already home,” the boot fell to the floor and then he tore at her bra and panties, which instantly turned her pleas into incomprehensible sobs, “Your owners' house is your home and your place is down here...”

Austin bent forward and gently deposited Sam's trembling naked body between his feet.

The beastly boots creaked as he wiggled his toes inside of them, making Sam flinch.

“Right at our feet.”

High above, Austin shrugged out of his Carhartt jacket and then peeled off the t-shirt he had worn beneath to reveal his muscular torso. His dark eyes glanced down while the boots creaked again, “Bitch, why are my boots still tied?”

“I'm sorry, Daddy,” Evan shouted reflexively, his voice cracking in fright.

He crawled to the giant's right boot and immediately yanked at the knot.

His left foot thumped powerfully at the floor, making Sam cry out. “The other one too, little girl. You want to be good for your Daddy, don't you?”

She whimpered and stared up at him, fear and disbelief on her face.

“Daddy, please,” Evan called up while tugging on the giant's pant leg, “She doesn't und-”

The huge right foot twitched and the giant silenced him with a glare before turning his attention back to Sam, “Get up, onto your little feet.”

Sam rose shakily and then stumbled toward his left boot.

“That's right, that's a good girl,” he began to coo sweetly, “Just pull at the laces, that's it...”

Sam glanced back at Evan, her face already puffy from tears and her eyes blood shot. He could see so many questions in her bright blue eyes but all he could do was stare back, helpless to protect her from the gigantic young man that owned them both now.

She turned away from him and pulled at the laces, which made Austin let out a low happy moan, “Good girl.”

The boots shook as Austin slid his feet out of them and a wave of hot air billowed out across the world. Sam stumbled and gagged onto the floor while Evan carefully stepped down onto the carpet, barely noticing the sweaty musk that filled his nostrils.

“You'll learn to love your Daddy's scent soon,” Austin thundered.

His socked foot came down and molded over Sam, pressing her into the carpet and making her limbs spasm about. Evan stood there, paralyzed, while the giant's toes drummed across her back and Sam whimpered in pain.

A shadow fell across his world and he immediately cowered, throwing up his hands to defend himself from the giant's foot. But above him, Austin's powerful fingers simply peeled the sock off to reveal his reddened wrinkled sole to the little man. His hand brushed against it, sending bits of lint and dirt raining down around Evan before the bare foot settled with the barest rumble onto the floor beside him.

Evan knelt down beside the giant's arch, watching the muscles flex while Austin repeated the process with his left foot. Sam coughed and groaned, struggling to rise to her hands and knees as a fist-sized piece of lint landed in her hair.

The giant's socks landed with a plop behind them, forming a small wall of smelly cotton while his hands went to his belt.

Sam crawled toward him on trembling limbs, her eyes wide and her mouth agape. “Evan, what is going on?” She hissed at him, her head snapping up to the sky where Austin was fondling himself, “Who are these people?”

He looked at her and then immediately looked away, unable to face her as his whole body turned a bright shade of red.

“Evan,” she gripped his arm and shook it, “Evan, it's ok if you... if you asked them to do this and it got out of hand.”

He pulled his arm from her and stared at her in horror, “You think I asked for this?!”

“I don't know! You call him Daddy for fuck's sake! He's what? Twenty-one?”

The bed groaned as the titan leaned forward, his member straining against his boxers. “I'm twenty-four,” his thick lips were twisted in a haughty smirk, “Kels is twenty-three.”

No sound came out of Sam's mouth despite her moving lips and her eyes were locked on the growing stain of precum on Austin's gray boxers.

His hand grabbed Sam up before she realized what was happening. She shrieked and thrashed against his fingers but that did nothing to pry them loose from her body.

“Like what you see, little girl?” He brought her up against his still contained cock and she squirmed in terror. Her hands and feet pressed against the fabric of his boxers, desperately trying to push the giant's manhood away, “Don't act like a prude now, not after I saw you looking like that...”

Evan frowned as Austin's amused chuckle completely overwhelmed Sam's frantic pleading.

The giant stood up and his cargo pants immediately fell.

They crashed down onto Evan, trapping him beneath an unfathomable mountain of clothing. He dimly heard the giant sliding his boxers off before the whole world started to shake and rumble. Evan curled into a ball, terrified that he was about to be kicked away while flashes of light broke through the shadowy prison.

The bed groaned again and Austin's happy sigh filled the room.

Slowly, Evan pushed his way forward, his own breath echoing in the tight confines of the tunnel he made through the giant's thick cargo pants. He could hear muffled shrieks from Sam somewhere above occasionally breaking through the low rumbling of Austin's teasing words.

When he finally broke through into the light of the bedroom, he heard Sam's voice screaming, “You cannot think that's a normal size!”

The giant just laughed, “That's what your small dicked ex-husband said...”

His face instantly flushed while the memory of the giant couple towering over him and laughing at his manhood played again in his head.

“Evan is a good size,” she stammered, “A normal size, y-yours is huge...”

“Kelsey's never complained,” he boomed happily, “But you know, she's a real woman, so...”

“Wh-what? What does that even mean?”

Evan stumbled to his feet and looked up at the bed. Austin's feet sat just on the edge, his soles flexing while he spoke, “That she's not some dumb fake bimbo or shitty man-hating bitch.” The shrunken woman grunted in pain, “She's smart and she's awesome and sure, she's the boss, but she's only the boss because she supports me and my dreams and knows how to keep a man happy.”

Sam's voice was incredulous and all of her composure was gone, “What the fuck does any of that even mean?! That's just a bunch of dumb shit you heard on Youtube or Tiktok.”

Evan winced, he wished he could have warned Sam about so many things but he knew that insulting the pair's relationship was guaranteed to enrage them.

“It means...” Austin growled while Sam yelped in fear.

Evan heard Sam cry out and beg while Austin no doubt pressed her up against his cock.

“That she knows you're just a toy, something I can fuck around with and then dump into a drawer and forget about,” He began to moan and the bed began to shake while Sam cried out.

The little man's body trembled but he forced himself up the giant mound of Austin's pants and jumped up onto the swaying duvet. Gripping with all of his strength, he began to pull himself up, slowly but surely while Austin's voice boomed.

“It means that we communicate and compromise. We did van life for me and now we're living in a house for her. She gets us money and makes it look all good for the government so I can focus on brewing kickass beers and learning how to run a business so one day I can open my own place,” the giant's voice wasn't only filled with arousal but a giddy joy, “And she takes care of things. She cleans the house, she cooks healthy meals for us, she goes on runs with me even though she hates it...”

Evan pulled himself onto the top of the bed to find himself between Austin's monumental feet. The giant's hairy legs stretched forward like muscular mountains that pulled his vision directly to where Sam was being stroked up and down against an enormous cock. She squirmed and pushed but she was powerless against the giant and Evan could see that she was quickly running out of the will to fight.

“And she's so fucking hot,” Austin moaned, “God, I love Kelsey, I love her-”

The immense body stiffened and Evan watched Sam start to weakly shake her head, pleading silently.

“SO! MUCH!”

An orgasmic roar boomed out and with lightning speed, Austin lifted Sam right to the head of his cock. She was blasted from her face down to her shins as the giant simply dragged her through the air over his erupting dick before letting out a happy sigh.

She disappeared behind the still raging cock but Evan heard the meaty thwack that meant she had been dropped unceremoniously onto his stomach.

“Go ahead,” the giant said between panting breaths, “Say we're just two dumb kids.”

Evan crawled forward, his body shaking while he heard his ex-wife sputtering against the thick load that covered her.

“I want you to tell me that what Kelsey and I have is great,” Austin commanded, “Admit that she's the best girlfriend a guy could have and I'll clean you up.”

Evan clambered up Austin's thigh, the giant not even flinching at his presence. His torso stretched out like a plateau before him and in the distance, Austin's relaxed face was propped up against a small mound of pillows.

Smack dab in the middle of his stomach, scraping away at the cum coating her face, was Sam. She slowly sat up, spitting out wads of semen and blinking rapidly, before she gazed up at the smiling giant.

His arm reached out to the bedside table and pulled a tissue out of a box.

Both shrunken people watched it sail through the air over their heads only to be swiped against Austin's deflating cockhead while he started to hum. The noise reverberated through Evan's little body and it took him a long moment to recognize it as the Jeopardy theme.

Sam's shoulders slumped down and her head fell forward before she let out a faint mewling sob.

Austin crumpled the tissue up in his mighty fist and tossed it off into the room to be picked up later, “I'm waiting.”

Sam took in a deep hitching breath before she shouted, “Y-you and Kelsey have something really great. Sh-she's the best girlfriend a guy could have.”

“And if you were like her, you wouldn't be alone in your forties,” Austin added with a smirk.

“H-hey,” Evan said weakly but the giant's dark eyes made him flinch backwards, instantly cowed.

“If I were m-more l-like Kelsey,” Sam sobbed, her whole body shaking, “I wo-wouldn't be alone in my fo-forties...”

“And that's why you're our pet, because we have our shit together and you don't.”

Sam shook her head, tears mingling with the giant's cooling semen.

“Admit that you're our pet because we're better than you or else you're going to be one crusty little bitch in a bit...”

She let out a sob that filled the whole room and brought tears to Evan's eyes.

“I-I'm yo-your pet,” she finally managed, “I'm your and Kelsey's pet because I don't... I don't have my shit together like you two...”

“That's right,” Austin said with a smile, “And now you don't need to worry because we're going to take good care of you.”

Sam nodded her head, tears and snot mixing with Austin's cum.

The giant snapped his fingers and laid his head back onto the pillows with a happy sigh, “Clean her up, Bitch.”

Evan's eyes widened at the command and he looked at his nude ex-wife. In a meek voice, he finally managed to squeak out, “C-can I have a tissue, Daddy?”

“Pfft,” the giant snorted and shook his head in the distance, “Have I ever given you a tissue before, Bitch?”

Evan's shoulders slumped, “No, Daddy...”

“Then you have your answer...”

Evan turned toward Sam with an apologetic look on his face.

She stared back at him before flopping back down onto Austin's stomach to openly weep.



End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!

Chapter 20 by gtswburg

“This is utterly humiliating,” Sam whispered from the other side of the plate.

She hadn't spoken a word in hours.

Evan had been able to do nothing but apologize as he scraped the cum off of her body and wiped it off on the sheet that Austin had pulled up over his crotch. Only when the giant stirred and his eyes fluttered open did Evan force himself to swallow the salty sludge.

Yet she had remained there, staring up into the ceiling, silent and unmoving.

Her tears had ended before Austin had even fully fallen asleep. She just lay there, clearly struggling to piece together everything that had happened over the course of the afternoon while Evan did his best to clean her.

They had both been tossed about when Austin rose up, not even trying to catch them as they tumbled off of his body and landed onto the bed. He picked up his clothes and walked into the closet, stepping out a few seconds later with his t-shirt on and his cargo pants swapped for a pair of gray sweatpants that outlined his impressive manhood.

Sam continued to stare at in disbelief, which only made the giant smile when he scooped them both up.

He had carried them downstairs and gently set them into the cage, which he shut and locked before his bare feet slapped across the tile. They could hear him relieving himself in the bathroom off the kitchen and Evan watched Sam cringe while shutting her eyes tight.

Kelsey was already cooking dinner for the enormous couple, humming along to a song that was playing through the house's speaker system. He and Sam had rarely used it, the two of them were never in the mood to listen to the same music, but the giant couple always seemed happy to share in each other's playlists. They clearly had overlapping tastes, preferring to stick to the umbrella of alt-rock but while Austin kept to a core of general punk songs with the occasional softer acoustic rendition, Kelsey drifted into the farther ends of the spectrum with heavy metal and languid sad girl tracks making their way into her playlists.

Austin then joined her, the pair of them giggling and chatting as they worked side by side in the kitchen. Evan watched the whole familiar scene play out but when he turned to look at Sam, he found that she was sat in the far corner of the cage with her head bowed.

He took one step toward her and then stopped, realizing that he had no idea what he could even say to her to make anything that happened ok.

A part of him found himself wondering how he was ok with his life.

Everything that had happened to him since shrinking was objectively bad. He was a living toy for a pair of psychopaths but he also never had to think about real life. Work, bills, what was going on with politics or global warming or anything that felt like it had mattered was completely gone. His entire life was just serving the two undeniably attractive people that were so much more powerful than him, they could both pick him up one-handed.

It was better than any vacation he had ever been on in his entire life.

Yet, seeing Sam disassociating in the corner of his cage, Evan was painfully reminded that this vacation from reality would never actually end. It was the rest of his life and the pair who controlled that life clearly thought that they deserved to own other people.

Austin and Kelsey considered him and Sam to actually be less than them.

Worse, they had thought that even before they had shrunk the pair.

A tiny voice inside his head asked a frightening question; weren't they?

He stood at the edge of his cage with his hands wrapped around the bars and watched them. The giant couple playfully nudged each other as they cooked together, pausing briefly to share a peck on the cheek or smack each other's butts. Their conversations seemed easy and both of them were clearly engaged, rather than checked out and nodding along. And then there was the fact that they had found a way to essentially live their dreams without any trouble.

Even before they had become the menacing predators who had sucked his accounts dry, Kelsey and Austin had been living some kind of free-spirited life in a van driving from town to town doing whatever they wanted.

They were completely removed from any rat race or nonsensical status competition about who had the best car or biggest house. They were above that bullshit and clearly happy with each other.

“Dinner time,” Kelsey's cutesy voice shattered his introspection as her crocs smacked in front of the cage. She opened the padlock and swung the door open with a smile as Austin's slides pounded past her.

The sound of him setting down their own immense portions echoed through the kitchen followed by him settling into his chair. The world shook as Kelsey joined him and just like that the pair had dug in.

Evan had walked out first and when he looked back, he saw a desperate hunger pulling Sam forward. She settled down on the opposite side and stared down at the small mound of quinoa and mixed vegetables that sat on a plate that she once would have used to hold a muffin in the morning or maybe a sandwich for lunch.

Then came her whispered words before she looked up to stare at Evan on the other side.

He had already been chewing on a hunk of zucchini that was big enough that he had to hold it with both hands. Feeling his cheeks burn pink, he sheepishly looked away and took another bite.

“Is this really what you've been doing the past two months?” Sam hissed.

The little man blinked. He couldn't believe it had been that long.

“How did this even happen, Evan?”

He took another bite and shook his head, unwilling to answer the question.

“Evan, look at me,” she growled and then she smacked her hand against the plate, which made it rattle against the floor, “Look at me!”

The thunderous conversation of the giant pair stopped and Evan suddenly tensed.

A tremor went through the floor and the little man could see Kelsey's shadow shift in his peripheral vision. Her crocs thumped down before she rose up to her full height and took the two short steps necessary to loom over the shrunken pair.

Sam yelped as the heavy rubber shoes landed on either side of her and the heavy scent of patchouli mixed with weed rolled across the world.

“Are you making a little mess on my floors?” Kelsey's voice had a menacing edge to it as she bent down, her shadow overtaking Evan and Sam's entire world.

Looking up, the little man could see that when Sam smacked the plate, a broccoli floret and a small mound of quinoa had splattered onto the tile. Across from him Sam was starting to shake as Kelsey's hand descended.

It didn't go for either of them though, instead she picked up the plate with all their food.

“I thought you could be a civilized little bitch but I guess not,” Kelsey boomed from the heavens, “You're just a little animal, aren't you?”

Sam's neck craned back as she stared up at the plate, which the giantess simply passed off to Austin, who quickly scraped their meager portion onto his own unimaginably large plate. Kelsey simply placed her hands on her hips and drummed her fingers against the waistband of her underwear before jutting her chin at the spilled meal.

“Well? What are you waiting for?”

Sound didn't come out of Sam's lips the first few times they moved but then she finally managed, “Y-yo-you're not serious?” She then looked over at Evan, “She's not serious? She – You can't be...”

“Clean it up,” Kelsey thundered, gesturing toward the food, “I don't want to step in it.”

Sam stumbled forward on her hands and knees, glancing up at Kelsey the whole way. Slowly, she scooped some quinoa into her palms and then stood. She glanced toward the immense tower of the garbage can and then back up at the giantess, “I... I can't... how do I...”

Evan could see Kelsey's toes scrunch through the holes of her crocs, “You really are just a dumb little animal, huh?” She bent down, her blue tresses spilling across her shoulders to frame her face in shadow, “Eat it.”

“But...” Sam looked back down at the floor.

“Are you saying my floors aren't clean?”

Sam suddenly shook her head, her whole body trembling in terror, “N-no, miss, ne-never...”

“Then eat!” Her voice ripped across the world like a gale force wind, making them both cower.

Fueled by fear, Sam shoved the quinoa into her mouth and then dropped to her knees to grab more. On either side of her, Kelsey's toes wiggled inside her immense neon green crocs and the girl simply watched her eat for what felt like an eternity.

Then, with a happy sigh, she turned her head back to Austin and walked back to her seat, “Anyway, what was I saying, babe?”

“Something about Brooke?” Austin rumbled around a full mouth.

“Oh right...”

And the companionable thunder of their conversation returned.

Evan slowly crawled over to where Sam sat shaking and grabbing up the food she had spilled. Her eyes were wide with fear and locked on the enormous pair while she stuffed quinoa past her lips. Gently, he placed a hand on her shoulder, which made her flinch.

“It's ok,” he whispered, “She just wants to scare you...”

Sam swallowed the food with a grimace, “She is terrifying. I thought she was going to kill me with those stupid crocs...”

“No, no,” Evan shook his head and glanced at the pair's imposing feet, “As long as we behave they don't hurt us...”

“But, they've stepped on us so many times already,” her breathing hitched as she suppressed a sob, “What if they just...”

“That's just cause you keep-” Evan shut his mouth and shook his head.

“Because I keep what?” The fear was replaced by anger, “Because I keep reacting to what they're doing like it's insane? Maybe that's because it is...”

The huge chairs creaked and they both froze.

The enormous pair laughed before Kelsey said, “If my floor isn't clean by the time I'm done eating, you two won't get any dessert...”

“S-sorry, Kelsey!” Evan shouted while grabbing the piece of broccoli and tearing it in half.

Sam accepted her piece and bit into it before quietly asking, “Do we want dessert? Is it actually food?”

“I think she bought ho hos this week,” Evan replied while picking up some errant bits of quinoa, “But there might be some twinkies left too...”

Sam's whole body relaxed while she continued to eat, “Well that's a relief...”

“What did you think?”

“That it was a sex thing,” Sam replied with a shudder, “In case you've somehow forgotten, that overgrown boy used me as a cum rag while talking about how that insane girl is a 'real' woman just a few hours ago and then made you scrape it off of me. Why would I think she was actually offering us something out of a Hostess box?”

Evan felt the heat rising up his body as he listened to her increasingly fraught voice, “S-sorry.”

“Don't apologize,” Sam growled, “You always apologize for things that aren't your fault.”

“So-” He shook his head and grabbed up more quinoa, “Don't worry, most of the time, it isn't so bad...”

Her eyebrows shot up and she stopped eating for a long moment, “That's your advice? It's not so bad when they're not using you as a sex toy or threatening to kill you over a mess they could scoop up in two seconds with a paper towel.”

The tiny man couldn't help but curl up defensively at her words, munching away on the last bits of his broccoli stem as he shrugged his shoulders, “Y-yeah...”

“Great, just great,” she shook her head, “I don't know what I expected...”

Sam grabbed up the last of the quinoa when the world rumbled from Austin rising out of his seat. He picked up both his and Kelsey's plate before giving her a kiss on the top of her head, “Great dinner, baby.”

“Thanks, babe,” she cooed, “Sure you want to do the dishes?”

“Nah, you go relax,” the world shook from his slides slapping across the floor, “You need a hot water bottle or anything?”

Kelsey's gaze fell upon the two of them as she rested her chin in her palm and smiled, “Nah, I think I got that covered...”

Austin's laugh rumbled through the heavens, “Ok...”

The girl's crocs thudded against the floor and in the blink of an eye, they were directly in front of the tiny pair. “Up we go,” she cooed as her hands rushed in from either side, smacking the two shrunken people against each other before ripping them up into the sky.

Sam's whole body thrashed against him, making him wince and grunt, before they were both smacked against Kelsey's stomach, which was more pronounced than usual after dinner. Her guts rumbled, making both tiny people flinch, and then she took her first step. Their little limbs flopped against each other while Kelsey's immense forearm held their bodies in place against her abdomen, which continued to quiver.

Plastic crinkled overhead as the house blurred past them and then suddenly, the world went still.

Kelsey was flopped out on the lounge chair portion of the sectional, her body propped up by the extra pillows she had adorned it with since moving in. She kicked her crocs off onto the floor and grabbed a soft velveteen blanket off the back of the couch. The shiny midnight blue fabric covered her from her waist to past her feet, which rose like small hills in the distance.

Her arm finally lifted and Evan quickly extricated himself from the tangle of limbs only to suddenly feel Kelsey's fingers pressing against his back. “No, stay where I put you,” her words shook through his body, “The two of you together are like a little heating pad...”

Evan crouched back down onto her stomach while Sam stared at him in confusion.

The television flicked on and plastic ripped overhead.

When Evan mouthed the word 'period' to Sam, her eyes widened and she stared up at the giantess with a renewed sense of fear.

Up above, half of the chocolate coated ho ho was already past Kelsey's lips. A low moan rumbled through the world as her teeth bit through it; flecks of cream clung to her lips while bits of chocolate already started to melt against her skin. Her huge jaw gyrated before her tongue swept out, wiping away the remnants of the snack cake that clung to her face in a wave of saliva.

She halved the ho ho again as her gray eyes glanced down at the pair. “What?” She thundered around a quarter of the cake.

“Nothing,” Sam yelped before hastily adding, “M-miss...”

Kelsey scoffed above before tossing the last chunk of the ho ho into her mouth, her attention returning to the television. Evan dimly recognized the voices from previous evenings but he still had no greater understanding of what was happening on the show. It was something about werewolves or vampires but all he really understood was that the main characters were young and sexy and all fucking each other.

A shadow passed over the world as Austin strode into the room and settled down next to his girlfriend, wrapping an immense arm around her shoulder before giving her another kiss on the forehead.

In his hand sat a gleaming unlabeled tall boy can, from which emanated a strong hoppy stench.

“What's that?” Kelsey nudged the giant, making the living plateau of her stomach shake.

“New beer from work.”

“The one you worked on?”

“Uh huh...”

“So...” she leaned toward it before her face scrunched in disgust, “Oh, it's an IPA.”

“Yeah but it's a New England style IPA,” Austin began, “So it's less hoppy and it has a kind of smoothie like texture...”

“Yeah, you've sold me that lie before, babe,” she lifted the other ho ho from the package to her lips, “I'm going to stick with my actually delicious dessert.”

“More for me,” the giant boomed happily, taking a long pull from the can.

When Kelsey had reduced the ho ho to a small sliver she set it down within reach of Evan and Sam while her voice rattled through their little bodies, “You can have the rest...”

Before either shrunken person could reach for it, Austin's immense fingers plucked it into the sky and tossed it into his immense maw, “Thanks, baby.”

Kelsey's laughter shook both Evan and Sam before she gently slapped her titanic boyfriend, “Babe, that was for our little pets...”

Austin glanced down at where Evan and Sam lay trapped beneath Kelsey's forearm while sucking chocolate off of his thumb, “Eh, chocolate's bad for pets...”

“Baaabe,” Kelsey giggled as she stretched the word and snuggled closer to the giant.

Beside him, Evan could feel Sam wriggle against him before her voice quietly entered his ear, “Not so bad, huh?”

Evan frowned when he noticed Kelsey's eyes flicker in their direction, drawn by the sound of Sam's angry hiss. He remained quiet, unable to tell his ex how much worse it could get.

End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!

Chapter 21 by gtswburg

They spent the rest of the night pinned against Kelsey's stomach while the gigantic pair occasionally exchanged soft but surprisingly chaste kisses.

After weeks of finding himself wedged between them while they made out or listening to their lips smack above while he lapped away at their shoes on the floor, it was strange to see them so restrained. When they went to bed that night, Austin remained in his sweatpants rather than his usual boxers or occasional nudity.

Sam had squirmed beside him as Kelsey laid down with her earbuds in and pulled the heavy duvet over their tiny bodies. Pinned beneath the weight of her arm and a blanket that Sam had bought almost two years ago, the shrunken woman turned to glare at him.

“So what happens now?” She whispered, struggling against the giantess's arm.

Evan blinked back at her while Austin's body formed a slumbering mountain behind her, “We get some sleep?”

“And what's the plan for the morning?” She glanced up at Kelsey but the girl's face was obscured by the hills of her breasts, “How do we get help?”

“Sam,” he sighed, “If I knew how to do that, do you think we would be trapped like this right now?”

“So just give up? That's your plan?” Even in the darkness, he could see her roll her eyes, “Typical.”

“Don't be like-”

Kelsey's arm shifted and the duvet suddenly pulled up over their heads, trapping them in a pitch black world before the weight of her forearm came down to pin them once more. Her words, though muffled by the blanket, still seemed to come from everywhere at once, “Shut up, my podcast is more important than whatever you two are talking about...”

Evan whimpered as the pressure momentarily increased, forcing both his and Sam's bodies to stretch painfully atop Kelsey's stomach.

“Is she... are we...” Sam's words came between panting breaths.

“Just try to get some sleep...” Evan mumbled, shutting his eyes and doing his best to curl up beneath the heavy weight bearing down on top of him.

“This is absurd,” was Sam's final complaint before she too grew silent, either unwilling or unable to keep protesting what was happening.

Evan fell into a deep dreamless sleep that was broken by warm light spreading across the world.

Dark shadowy fingers followed the light and he instantly squirmed in response, his brain struggling to catch up with his shrunken reality. Sam's scream instantly reminded him that he was no longer alone in his captivity though and he watched her limbs flail as the giant hand wrapped around her.

He reflexively reached out for Sam but his fingers only grazed hers as she was yanked out from beneath the duvet into the world beyond. The heavy blanket fell back, landing across Evan's shoulders while he watched his ex-wife lifted high into the sky.

A low rumbling yawn rattled the world followed by a sleepy smacking of lips.

Austin sat up, the bed shifting and groaning beneath him as his dark eyes settled upon Sam's squirming form. A smile came to his thick lips and his powerful fingers squeezed against her, making the tiny woman yelp in pain.

“Time for your first morning with Daddy,” his voice rolled through the world like soft thunder. The bed frame creaked and then the thumps of Austin's feet hitting the floor echoed out. Evan watched his muscular back rise into the heavens as the giant stood and then the little man flinched back when the giant turned, exposing the tent rising from his gray sweatpants.

Sam whimpered as she was lowered down toward the giant's crotch, her little body going limp from fear.

The giant didn't seem to care though, he just chuckled and rubbed her slack form against his crotch. “Mhm,” he hummed happily as he crossed toward the bathroom, “I love a toy that knows their place.”

Kelsey's immense body shifted and Evan let out a yelp as her fingers came up to settle around his face, blocking his view. Then everything pitched to his left and all he could hear was Sam pleading for mercy before the bathroom door shut.

He watched the giantess reach out for the empty space her boyfriend had just vacated. A soft cooing noise escaped her lips but then her body went still and her breathing returned to normal once more.

The shower roared and Evan sat there, knowing full well that Sam was once more being subjected to Austin's immense manhood. Based on his experience, she would at least be quickly free of his cum in the shower. The giant always rubbed him down beneath the rushing hot water before depositing him on the shower's floor or covering him in soap and using him as a loofah.

Evan shuddered as he thought about becoming tangled in the younger man's arm pit hairs or being rubbed between his muscular buttcheeks. No amount of running water or frothy lather could make him feel clean after Austin used him like a washcloth.

Laying there, cradled against Kelsey's soft stomach, he wished he had been able to warn Sam about what could happen in the mornings. He lay there, trying to compile a list of all the humiliations and indignities he had suffered since being shrunk but within a few minutes all he could do was tremble at the realization of how much he had already endured.

The only thing that he knew for certain was that it would be worse if she continued to fight them. Austin might find it amusing if she was lucky but Kelsey would not allow such insolence in her house.

If Sam wanted to survive, he reasoned, she would have to stop provoking the giantess.

Evan was ready to explain that to her when the shower turned off. When the door opened and he heard Austin's powerful feet stomping about, the little man took a deep breath and nodded his head, ready for the difficult conversation.

But Sam wasn't dropped down next to him.

He heard Austin get dressed and stroll out of the room but from where he was held against Kelsey, Evan couldn't see anything. With a sigh, he shut his eyes and realized that Austin had probably left her in the bathroom, which meant she would either find her way back to the bed or he would be able to talk to her once Kelsey finally woke up.

The world was much brighter than he expected when he came out of his not-quite-sleeping state.

Kelsey's palm pressed tight against him while the world spun about and he listened to her clear her throat and smack her lips as she strolled into the bathroom. Sam's voice didn't echo from the tub or shower stall though and when she dropped him before the drain so he could relieve himself, Evan realized that his ex-wife was nowhere in sight.

The blue haired giantess didn't seem to notice or mind though, simply going about her morning routine as if nothing was out of place. Evan found himself trembling slightly when the tile floor shook and her bare feet smacked down around him.

Unlike her boyfriend, Kelsey didn't touch Evan while she was in the shower. He just had to stand there, cleaning himself in the runoff and avoiding her immense feet as they pivoted about. Dodging the huge peds, Evan wondered where Sam had gone and he began to fear that Austin had actually taken her with him.

When Kelsey finished showering and walked off, he let the thought wash over him while he dripped dry. He reasoned it would be too reckless for Austin to actually take Sam with him to work but then again, the giant pair had once lived in their van. It wasn't crazy to think that they would have places to keep people they had shrunk carefully locked up inside of it.

He danced nervously in place as he imagined Sam trapped in some cage tucked in front of the passenger seat, the vast van getting hotter and hotter as the sun rose to its zenith.

Then Kelsey's thunderous footfalls pulled him out of his waking nightmare and he blinked when he saw her dingy Nikes smack down outside the shower stall. His neck craned back and his eyes went up the loose black joggers she wore to a top that was little more than a sports bra. A lit joint sat between her glossy lips and the smoke curling off of it seemed to swirl around the brim of her red ball cap.

She said nothing as she scooped him up and carried him downstairs, only to set him down onto the living room's cold stone floors. The giantess jerked her head toward where her crocs and Austin's slides had landed when the pair kicked them off the night before.

Kelsey didn't need to offer any other command before walking into her office and then coming back out almost immediately with a small purse slung over her shoulder. The front door swung open and then shut with a thunderous crash.

Standing on the edge of the rug, Evan realized that he must have been alone in the house. A sign of just how much the gigantic pair trusted that he wouldn't try to escape or get help. They had allowed him free reign of the house for some time but he felt strange about it now that the pair had shrunk down Sam.

He felt that something in him should have changed at the sight of seeing his ex-wife be battered about by Kelsey's feet. Yet, his legs carried him across the fluffy rug and he gripped the rubber heel strap of the neon green croc before dragging it toward the door.

The gigantic couple didn't seem to care much about the shoes they wore around the house but Evan knew that that didn't mean they could look scuffed up and dirty. He brushed away the dust and dirt that had collected on them but he didn't fully debase himself by licking and polishing them the same way that he did with the rest of their shoes. As he was arranging the immense slides so that Austin could slide his immense feet into them without a second thought, he was struck by a distant noise.

“Evan!”

He blinked when he heard his own name and it took him an extra few seconds to process that it was Sam. Calling her name in response, he jogged off toward her voice, which echoed out from the kitchen.

A metallic rattle followed it up before she shouted, “Get me out of here!”

He slowed as he neared the gigantic cage that sat on the wall behind the kitchen table, its padlock shining out of reach high above their heads. Coming up to where Sam stood at the door with her hands wrapped around the bars, he shook his head with a frown, “It's locked.”

“I know it's fucking locked,” she growled, shaking the door once again, “Find something to pick it with...”

Evan shook his head, his brow furrowed, “They... they wouldn't like that.”

Sam shut her eyes and took a deep frustrated breath, “I don't care what they would like, Evan. That fucking giant asshole used me like a sex toy and a wash cloth this morning. I did not need to know what his unwashed armpit smelled like.”

“There's nothing to pick it with anyway, Sam...”

“There has to be something!” She rattled the door again, her eyes flashing with anger, “Find it!”

“There isn't!” He threw his arms up in frustration, “Even if I had left a paper clip laying around or if one of your old bobby pins had been hidden behind something, they would have already found it and tossed it out by now! In case you forgot, they've been here for weeks, making sure that I can't get out of here.”

“Oh I'm sure you tried real hard to escape,” she muttered with a roll of her eyes.

“Why do you think I like this?”

“Because I've seen the way you look at them!” Sam bashed her fist against a cage bar, “Because I watched your eyes wander over pretty young things like her all the time when we were married!”

“Oh my God, I never-”

“I didn't care! You didn't want to date twenty-something girls, I knew that, but don't try to tell me that you didn't look. That you never thought about them when we...” She shook her head and let out a shaky breath.

They stood there, both of their faces flushed, unable to look at each other.

“There really isn't anything to pick the lock with,” Evan said quietly.

She slumped down and sighed, “I know...”

“You really do just need to accept that this happened. It's hard,” he took a deep shuddering breath of his own, “I tried, you know? I figured, they're two dumb kids drunk on the fact that they found some magic potion that can shrink people or whatever but they're not dumb. They're frighteningly smart. They've thought it through and they've done this kind of thing before...”

“They've done this before?”

Evan didn't meet her terrified eyes but he nodded his head.

“Jesus Christ...” Another long moment passed before she asked, “Wait, then what happened to...”

Evan simply shook his head.

“So they're...”

“Yeah...”

“Fuck.”

“That's why you need to...” he fidgeted uncomfortably, “You need to at least play along.”

“How much worse is it going to get?” Her voice was quiet, almost hollow.

“Well...”

The front door opened and shut, cutting off their conversation.

Kelsey's happy humming filled the house as her footfalls grew louder and then tremors began to radiate through the floor. When she entered the kitchen, Evan noticed that she had put on a cropped cream colored hoodie. In one hand was a shopping bag and in the other was a large cup with the Orange Julius logo on it.

But as she grew closer, the little man's eyes were drawn to the pristine white Nikes on her feet. The new pair of sneakers that looked like an even plainer Air Force 1 with a low profile smacked down in front of the cage. They squeaked against the stone floor as she pivoted to face the tiny pair while tossing the shopping bag onto the kitchen table.

“Welp,” she boomed before the toe of her new sneaker smacked against the cage, making Sam scramble away from the rattling bars, “Looks like one of you is smart enough to make your money almost impossible to get.”

Evan looked at Sam and then back at Kelsey, his body shivering slightly as the giant girl took a long sip of her drink.

Smacking her lips, her gray eyes went from Evan to Sam and then back again, “If she had someone who could manage your money and make sure that no one could move it around without at least verbal communication, why didn't you?”

The little man could feel the heat rise in his cheeks while Sam gasped, “You never called Michael?!”

Kelsey giggled up above, “Oh man, so she did tell you about it? So what happened, little guy? Did your little bitch brain just not understand?”

Evan started to shake as he felt both Kelsey and Sam watching him; the giant girl with a grin while the shrunken woman's face was filled with disappointment.

“Oh well, it doesn't matter,” Kelsey waved her hand dismissively, “People will probably wonder what you got your ex-wife into. She wired almost everything she had in her checking account to you and bought a ticket to the same place you did. Shame that's the last anyone will ever be able to figure out about her...”

“Wh-what?” Sam stammered, looking from Evan up to the giantess, “What're you talking about?”

Another slurp echoed above, followed by the loud crunching of ice, “Hm? Oh, as far as anyone looking at Evan's bank statements can figure out, he transferred everything into some off shore accounts and then left the country. Now you've gone running after him, a little weird, but who knows, maybe you two made up...”

“Th-that...” Sam shook her head, “No one will actually believe that...”

Kelsey smirked and twisted her foot about while striking a bimbo like pose. “How would I know what happened to him,” she thundered in the same 'dumb' voice she had used to talk to Sam, “We're just renting and my boyfriend handled all the paperwork...”

Sam sputtered in disbelief while Evan simply stood there, shame filling his little body.

The giantess just laughed above them before she lifted her foot and tapped the cage once again, “Don't worry though, I took that cash and went on a nice little shopping trip. I finally replaced those old Air Maxes I had...”

Her foot twisted about, as if she was showing off the sneakers to the little woman in the cage.

“Oh, wait...” Kelsey let out an annoyed huff as her left foot clapped back down with a quake, “Someone must've scuffed these when I was getting my orange julius...”

Evan felt his body moving forward on its own, only to instantly halt when Kelsey held out her empty hand.

He watched that hand then go into the pocket of her joggers to fish out the key to the cage's padlock. She set her drink down on the roof of the cage, sending small droplets of condensation falling onto Sam far below, then opened it up. Picking her drink back up and taking another loud slurp, she tapped her foot against the floor, “Don't you want to clean these up, little girl? You did sort of buy them for me...”

Sam stared from the sneakers to the giant girl's face with wide eyes. Then she looked toward Evan and he watched her body shudder when he slowly nodded. With slumped shoulders, Sam rose to her feet and stumbled out of the cage.

She walked up to the sneakers, then settled down on her knees in front of the barely noticeable scuff that marred the left side where the toe box connected to the upper and side wall of the shoe. Sam then craned her neck back, staring up Kelsey's impossibly tall frame to see the haughty smirk that was quickly blocked by the sweating orange julius cup.

Realizing that there would be no further command or assistance, Sam lifted her shaking hands to the scuff.

Kelsey's thunderous tutting made the shrunken woman freeze.

“Don't rub the dirt in,” the girl boomed, “Get it off.”

Sam whimpered and her voice cracked, “H-how am I...”

Kelsey snorted, as if the answer was obvious, “With your tongue.”

“O-of course, Miss...” Sam's voice shook as she lowered her face to the sneaker and started to lick at the faint dirty spot on the otherwise pristine white leather.

As Kelsey took another long sip of her drink, her gray eyes glanced over at Evan, “I set my bowl down on the office floor for you, Bitch. Clean out the resin and pack it with some of that indica I bought last week...”

Evan nodded his head, “Yes, Kelsey...”

His body carried him several steps before he glanced back to see his ex-wife holding back tears as she licked again and again at the giantess's sneaker, the scuff long gone.



End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. This month's exclusive story is about Lex and Siggy from "The Devils She Didn't Know." Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!

Chapter 22 by gtswburg

The warm California sun beat down on the wide patio, making sweat bead down Evan's back as he stood picking lint out from between Kelsey's wiggling toes.

“That'll be so great, I can't wait to tell Austin.”

Her booming voice seemed to fill the backyard but Evan could only hear Kelsey's side of the conversation. He was fairly certain that it was the same girl he had overheard her talk with before, who he figured must have been some friend she had known for years.

A loud crunch echoed out and the little man peered around the ball of her foot to see several cheetos disappear into her grinding maw. The giantess's gray eyes were focused on the screen of her phone though, “I just can't believe you were able to put it all together so quickly...”

Annoyance flickered across her face, “Yeah, I know you're both busy, that's why I'm surprised.”

Evan hid behind her foot while returning to his humiliating job. Reaching between her toes, he immediately yelped in pain as they scrunched in frustration. His hand was trapped between her big and second toes, the pressure mounting on his wrist painful enough that he had to bite his lip to keep from screaming.

“I can't wait to see you though, it's been way too long.”

Each of the last three words was punctuated with a squeeze that left Evan's eyes tearing up.

“Bye, love youuuuu,” Kelsey stretched out the last word while waving before smacking her thumb against the screen, “God, she can be such a bitch sometimes...”

The toes finally released and Evan dropped down onto the lounge chair beneath him, panting for air while he rubbed his reddened wrist. He looked up at Kelsey's looming feet with a fear he hadn't felt in weeks. A cold pit opened in his stomach as he was reminded all over again just how easily the petite girl could utterly destroy him with a single step.

The Cheetos bag rustled and another crunch echoed out before Kelsey's voice thundered, “How are the shoes you bought me looking?”

Over the past several days, Kelsey had only worn her new Nikes under the pretense of breaking them in. However, since she seemed to delight in walking in the dustiest and dirtiest parts of town in them, Evan realized that she took particular joy from watching Sam labor to keep them looking brand new.

His ex-wife had stopped talking back to Kelsey relatively quickly but crawling to the edge of the chair and looking down, he could see the way her body shuddered when the giant girl spoke to her. When they were alone, Sam still regarded their ostensible owners as nothing more than two stupid twenty-somethings and she regularly tried to get him to hatch escape plans.

The first day she hadn't been locked up in the cage when Kelsey went to get coffee, Sam had demanded he give her a boost to try and reach the countertop and eventually the locked cabinet where the serums were kept. They had tried until both of their bodies were nothing more than a single ache but they had never managed to get further than halfway up.

Evan knew that they couldn't make it any higher because Sam's insistence on a sleek modern kitchen had left all the lower cabinets and drawers bereft of handles they could've used to climb up. There was no way for him to bring it up without digging up old long dead arguments and so he simply kept heaving her onto his shoulders until she was finally willing to admit defeat.

That hadn't stopped her from screaming for help the first time Kelsey had brought her outside while she lounged by the pool though. The giantess had simply watched Sam scream and plead before bowling her over with her croc and asking, “You done yet?”

Sam had whimpered as the dirty sole of the rubber shoe rubbed against her, spreading grit across her back and pressing her bare chest against the rough stone patio. The tiny woman had finally apologized and begged for mercy, which was bought with an endless stream of kisses to the same dirty sole that had just dominated her. Kelsey sat above it all with a grin on her face, smoking her joint and scrolling on her phone while occasionally glancing down to see Sam groveling at her feet.

Even with all that though, the shrunken woman was obviously still fighting Kelsey, at least inside of her own head. She slowly looked up at the giant tattooed girl and spread her hands before the sneakers. Through gritted teeth, Sam called up, “Do these meet your approval, miss?”

“Looks like you missed a spot,” the giantess boomed.

Sam couldn't stop the frown that appeared on her face, “Where, Miss?”

The chair rumbled as Kelsey sat up and leaned forward, casting Sam in her dark shadow. Evan watched as she reached out with the same fingers that had just been handling the cheetos and smeared them across the toe of her own gleaming white sneakers. Orange dust coated the shoes while Kelsey thundered with laughter, “Right there, bitch.”

The shrunken woman's strangled scream only made Kelsey giggle.

The giantess snapped her fingers, “Make sure they're clean before my man gets back and you.” Evan stiffened and looked up to see her still orange index finger pointed directly at him. Her hand slowly rotated before the finger curled in a beckoning gesture, “C'mere.”

Carefully picking his way up the side of the lounge chair, Evan glanced down to see Sam settling back down onto her hands and knees before Kelsey's sneakers. His ex-wife let out a faint disgusted noise as she lapped at the cheeto dust but that didn't stop her from licking.

Evan's progress was halted by the same hand that had created Sam's latest torment. Kelsey laid it palm up so that each of the dirtied fingertips was within easy reach. “Lick these clean,” the giantess commanded with a yawn while tapping her phone with her free hand, making music rumble from her airpods, “You don't want me getting cheeto dust on Daddy, do you?”

The little man shook his head in a sudden panic, his body already bowing down to lick at her pinky. The intense fake cheese flavor mixed with the faint remnants of Kelsey's skin lotion to produce a strange funky flavor that made his body convulse. Swallowing down the strange gritty dust, he glanced up at Kelsey to see that her eyes were closed as she settled in for a post afternoon coffee nap.

It still bewildered him just how little that Kelsey seemed to actually do.

He had become aware that some of the time that she seemed to just be dicking around online, she was actually reading up on financial news and growing the money that she had stolen from him, but that was barely an hour or two of her day. Even the time she did spend cleaning and cooking was practically inconsequential compared to the hours she spent simply getting high, playing video games, or lounging around.

All the while, he and Sam toiled at her feet.

Watching his ex-wife become familiar with Kelsey's body the way he had been forced to had somehow been worse than when it had happened to him. Massaging every possible inch of her muscles, plucking or shaving unsightly hairs, and keeping her nails in perfect condition was part of their daily lives now. The only silver lining so far had been that Kelsey had taken care of her own sexual needs over the past several days rather than involving any of the shrunken people.

Meanwhile, they had been relegated to being Austin's playthings while her period ran its course and the giant hadn't spared the tiny pair at all. Evan told the giant how handsome and mighty he was every time he was forced to worship the giant's cock and with a pleading glance, he had gotten Sam to do the same. Both of them had debased themselves before the enormous young man and he had even managed to squeeze a weak 'daddy' out of Sam several times, which made both her and Evan burn bright red with humiliation.

Yet, as he sat there licking her fingertips, Evan could almost feel that the pair's self-imposed sexual exile was about to end.

When Kelsey got up that morning, long after Austin had already risen and gone to work, she had texted the giant excitedly and spent the rest of the day exerting herself as little as possible. It had taken her a solid hour and a half just to get out of bed, then had come a long luxurious bath that left her smelling of lavender and sandalwood rather than her usual pungent patchouli. Finally, the moment she had gotten back from the coffee shop, she had come out onto the patio to apparently lounge and nap.

The distant but distinct hum of Austin's van approaching up the street made the little man tense up. The engine grew louder and then came to a rumbling stop on the other side of the house. The heavy metal doors opening and slamming shut made Evan flinch before he looked down at the patio below.

Sam also sat there trembling, her eyes darting from the backdoor to the kitchen to the fence gate that led directly from the driveway. Sensing his eyes on her, she looked up at him with an uncertain and fearful look.

The gate through the fence rattled open and clattered shut almost instantly, drawing their gaze to Austin's towering form. The giant wore dark aviator sunglasses and a beanie over his growing mop of dark curls. His thick lips were spread in a cocky self-assured smile as he strode across the backyard, peeling off the brewery t-shirt he wore as he went. His blue jeans dragged slightly across the ground while his classic blue and black high top Vans smacked down against the patio.

The giant didn't say a word as he dropped the shirt atop Sam, who flailed helplessly beneath it, and then bent down toward Kelsey. Evan shouted in fright and scrambled up the lounge chair while it shook from Austin planting his knee onto it before swinging about to straddle his slumbering girlfriend. Her huge body twitched in response and a low excited moan rumbled about as she groggily rose to meet Austin's descending lips.

The giant's immense hand ran through her fading blue tresses and cradled the back of her head as they began to hungrily kiss each other. The hand that Evan had licked clean rose up to run along the giant's muscular chest before the whole lounge chair shuddered from Austin pushing her back down onto it. His jean-clad crotch pressed against the baggy gray sweatpants that Kelsey wore and the pair's excited moans made the whole world start to shake.

When they finally came up for air, their great chests heaving, Kelsey let out a faint mewling noise, “What a way to wake up...”

“I want to fuck you right here, right now...”

She giggled, “What if the neighbors saw?”

“We'll shrink their nosy asses and give them a real show...”

“Oh God, that'd be so hot...” Her fingers pulled at his belt, making it jingle as she shoved her hand inside, “You're already so big and hard for me...”

“It was so hard to finish my shift, all I could think about was you...”

“No one else?” She cooed while running her hands inside his jeans, “Not even the audience we already have?”

Austin moaned and he pushed the Aviators up into his tangle of dark hair to glance first at Evan and then Sam. His big meaty hand came down and battered the smaller man, “Forgot they were there...”

Evan shouted in fright as he stumbled and his foot landed on empty air. His little arms windmilled while his body pitched back, falling toward the hard stone patio below. Sam's scream made him flinch in terror but then a powerful wall arrested his fall.

A low amused chuckle rumbled all around him as Austin's fingers closed around him. Kelsey's giggling joined her boyfriend's when the immense behemoth asked, “Did you see that? I barely touched him and he went flying...”

Evan remained shaking in the giant's powerful grip as Kelsey brought the arm holding him to her lips. She kissed along her boyfriend's flexing forearm, “You're so strong, baby...”

Austin's grip tightened, forcing the air from Evan's lungs and making his tiny joints creak, “I could probably kill this little bitch if I held him hard enough...”

Evan's eyes went wide while Kelsey continued to giggle, “Like that hitchhiker we picked up near Yosemite...”

“God that fucker got so tiny...”

Kelsey's hands opened up the giant's jeans and pulled his immense member out of his underwear, “We turned him into a smear on your cock...” The girl's dainty fingers gently brushed against the tip of the giant's penis before carefully trailing along its veiny underside, “There was so much blood...”

The giant gripped Evan so hard that the little man yelped and looked up at the younger man fearfully. A sadistic grin was spread across Austin's face before his thumb settled on Evan's head, blocking out the rest of the world, “They're just so fragile, I could suffocate him with my thumb...”

Evan could feel his lungs starting to burn while the skin molded to his face.

Below, Sam cried out, “Please don't kill him, Daddy!”

The enormous pair laughed, “Why not, little girl? I think it'd be kind of hot...”

The little man felt like his chest was on fire when Kelsey's powerful fingers began to play with his exposed arms and tousle his hair, “It would be hot...”

“B-because then you wouldn't have us to...” a faint sob echoed from the patio, “To serve you anymore. We like cleaning your shoes and massaging your feet and anything else you want from us...”

Evan could feel Kelsey's lips press in atop the thumb that was slowly killing him, the dark world growing gray along the edges while his fingers and toes began to tingle. “She makes a good point and we're probably going to want two of them around when Brooke and Dan visit...”

“She's bringing Dan?” Austin's voice lost its menacing edge but his thumb remained plastered over Evan's face, “I hate that prick...”

“It's just for a few days and Brooke said she made more of the serums, so we'll be set for a while,” Kelsey began to giggle, “You know, in case any of the neighbors get too nosy...”

Evan could feel his consciousness wavering when the thumb finally fell away. Bright light surged into his world and he gasped for air as he was lowered down to the warm sunbaked patio. Austin's fingers simply opened up and his body flopped down onto the ground, his chest heaving with every gasping breath.

“Oh yeah?” The giant boomed while he kicked off his sneakers and began to pull at Kelsey's sweatpants.

The lounge chair groaned as she wiggled beneath him, squealing with excitement, “Yes, just imagine if we had enough to shrink a whole house...”

“I'd love to see the look on that annoying guy behind us if I could hold his house in the palm of my hand...”

A faint slapping noise echoed out while Kelsey moaned, “While I'm doing this...”

“Oh fuck yes,” Austin moaned while he lowered himself atop her.

Kelsey let out her own pleasure filled groan as she guided him inside of her, “You're a fucking giant, babe...”

The lounge chair creaked in time with the pair's thrusts as Austin grunted, “We're fucking giants...”

Evan remained prone on the floor, staring up at the monumental scene above him.

Somewhere nearby, he could hear Sam weeping as the gigantic couple brought each other to completion.



End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!

Chapter 23 by gtswburg

“Do they ever actually...” Sam shuddered on the far side of the cage, “Stop?”

Over the past several days, Evan's ex-wife had been fully exposed to the enormous couple's libido. He hadn't realized just how accustomed he had grown to being tossed about by the pair and the smell of their sex until he had woken up to Sam's indignant cries. Whereas he remained limp and silent, she squirmed and shouted, which seemed to only make their captors more excited as they teased each other with her desperate thrashing.

That morning, to Evan's surprise, Kelsey hadn't simply rolled over and gone back to sleep after the bed shook from her and Austin's mutual orgasms. Instead, she had gone into the master bathroom to shower while Austin used the guest bathroom.

The strange occurrence had left Evan strangely tense, especially when she had carried him and Sam down to the kitchen before locking them in the cage along with her intimidating thick-soled boots. He noticed that she was wearing her On running shoes even though she wasn't dressed for any kind of work out with tight black jeans and a baggy green hoodie. Austin was dressed in his usual work attire; blue jeans, band t-shirt, Carhartt jacket, and his powerful work boots.

They had both eaten quietly but quickly before leaving together, the roar of their van quickly disappearing through the thick walls of the house.

He looked over at Sam while crawling over to Kelsey's left boot. Spitting and buffing a scuff, he shook his head, “C'mon, you know the answer to that. They're... young...”

“I don't remember fucking like that when I was that age,” she shuddered, “I mean, not after the first few weeks anyway...”

Evan shrugged while he started to scrape away at dirt that had built up between the boot and its iconic yellow stitching, “It's not like we didn't...”

She blushed but didn't turn to look at him, “We... did plenty but this... Every morning and night? And sometimes in the middle of the day when he gets home from work?”

“It's not that much...” Evan said with a frown, “Just last night they didn't do anything...”

“Together maybe,” Sam glared over at him, “While you were bundled up in Kelsey's arms, do you know where I was?”

“Oh...” Evan's tongue felt heavy with guilt and embarrassment while he started to wipe down at a slightly scuffed eyelet.

“Yeah, that giant boy doesn't just hold me like a teddy bear,” she huffed, “And don't pretend like you don't know what he's like, he's told me that you were his little jack off bud before I was...”

Heat rose through his body while he buffed out another scuff but Evan remained quiet.

“Do you have any shame?” She stood up and glared at him from the other side of Kelsey's shoes, “She locks us in a cage with some boots and you just start cleaning them? You do realize she didn't even say anything about them right. Just dropped them in here with us and shut the door...”

He glanced up at his ex-wife and sighed, “You know as well as I do what she wants from us.”

“Of course I do, I'm not an idiot. I'm just saying at least make her say the words, remind her that she's asking a human being to degrade themselves so she can have a shiny pair of shoes.”

“Do you really think that's the key to getting them to turn us back?” Evan couldn't keep the incredulity from his voice, “If we're just stubborn enough then they'll remember we're people too? As if they're not the ones who shrank us because they don't give a shit?”

“Well, what else do you propose we do?” She threw her hands out and gestured to the cavernous kitchen around them, “Just keep our heads down?”

“Yes, Sam!” His voice cracked from exasperation, “Have you not heard them talk about the people they've killed? If we don't keep them happy they might just decide to kill us and start over with new people.”

He watched her as she stood there, obviously chewing over his words, before she finally sighed, “I just don't know...”

Evan shut his eyes tight and took a deep breath. He was suddenly reminded of previous fights they had over the years where she had simply refused to give in when she was clearly in the wrong. He worked his way around the intimidating boot; scraping away dust and dirt, ridding the leather of smudges, and making the bright eyelets gleam against the dark leather.

When he moved to the other shoe, he found Sam half-heartedly spit-shining the toe.

She didn't say a word as he joined her but Evan also knew that this was the best that he would manage from her. He just hoped that the weeks it would take for her to fully come around to their awful reality would be soon enough.

“Where do you think she went?” He finally asked while running his fingers along the boot's zipper, getting rid of barely noticeable gunk and dust that might one day build up enough to jam it.

“How should I know?” Sam replied from where she sat with her back propped against the cage and her feet resting on the thick soles of the boots, “Everything that girl does with her day is a mystery to me. I've never seen someone fill an entire day with so much... nothing.”

“Yeah, that's kind of my point,” Evan pulled the zipper up with both hands to test the action, “She didn't even get high this morning.”

“That was strange, I guess...”

“And they left together.”

“Maybe he got her an actual job.”

Evan glanced back at his ex-wife and then they both shared a quiet laugh.

She waved her hand, “No, I know, a girl like that wouldn't really work. She probably went on another shopping spree with our money. She'll come back with new clothes for them both, or some new shoes, or jewelry or maybe she just went to the grocery store...”

“Didn't they just go the other day?” Evan turned his attention to the other zipper.

Sam's face went still with concentration, “Yes, they did. And they brought back quite a lot food. Far more than usual, almost...”

Both their faces went slack with realization as the rumbling noise of the van's engine crept through the silent house. They both spoke, in unison, “Double.”

The van's engine cut out and the sound of its cargo door rattling open echoed across the world.

“The other couple,” Sam whispered, rising to her feet and pushing her head through the bars to turn toward the entrance to the kitchen, “I thought it'd be weeks...”

“She did seem surprised they could make it out so quickly.”

The front door thundered open and Kelsey's voice filled the house, “Just right through the back and to the right, across from the laundry room.”

“Thanks!” Boomed another female voice, brighter and far less smoky than Kelsey's. The sound of hurried footfalls bounced through the first floor before Sam flinched back into the cage the moment the bars began to shake.

The giantess was clearly around Kelsey's height, maybe even an inch or two shorter, with a curvier frame. Light glinted off of her small rectangular glasses when she turned into the kitchen and the floor quaked with every thump of her black Allbirds. She was clearly dressed for a long flight in comfortable looking purple leggings and a well worn Cornell University hoodie stretched across her ample chest. Her short dark hair was held back by a white barrette that she casually unclipped as she passed, running her fingers through what Evan realized was greasy unwashed hair.

Then she was out of sight and the door to the bathroom slammed shut. A second later, a faint grunt echoed out, clearly the noise of someone who had been holding something in for slightly too long.

Sam turned toward Evan with a weak smile, “At least she looks more... adult.”

Evan kept his lips together, “For now at least...”

Sam crept closer to him, “Maybe we'll be able to reason with the two-”

She was cut off by two quick thunderclaps as the van's door closed followed quickly by the front door slamming shut. Lesser thumps reached their ears from the foyer, followed by a deep masculine voice rumbling, “I'll take those up later...”

“Sure, did you want coffee or something?” Kelsey's voice grew as she walked into the kitchen and immediately walked up to the locked cabinet, her fingers quickly working the combination.

A long shadow loomed over her as the new giantess's boyfriend strolled in, “I really thought with how early we got up that I'd want a beer or something but honestly? Coffee sounds perfect, Kelsey.”

“Keurig's cool, right?” She asked while getting down mugs.

“Sure, I'd have thought a former barista like you would have something fancier though. A french press maybe?” The floor began to rumble as the giant strode deeper into the kitchen.

Like his girlfriend he was clearly dressed for a flight. He had on a pair of bright red and black Nike sneakers with a chunky gel-like sole that Evan couldn't imagine being actually comfortable. Loose black sweatpants rose above that and finally a warm-looking gray pullover. The giant Asian-American man had an easy smile and high cheekbones that seemed to accentuate his classic good looks. His dark hair was short on the sides but long enough to sit in a coif atop his head and his dark eyes scanned the floor as he strode deeper into the kitchen.

“I've thought about buying one but there's a decent coffee shop that I can walk to and the machine was already here so, why not?” Kelsey offered with a forced laugh.

Rather than flop down into the seat Austin usually occupied, the giant stopped directly in front of the cage and leaned over it. With the young man looming directly over them, Evan realized that he had to be taller than Austin and probably towered a few inches above six feet. “Path of least resistance and all that,” the giant boomed, the chuckle that followed also a little awkward.

“Something like that...”

The giant's well taken care of fingers settled atop the cage and Evan watched as the younger man's tongue ran over his lips. A shudder went down the tiny man's spine and beside him his ex-wife let out a faint whimper.

The bathroom door opened and the giant's girlfriend came out, her voice thundering, “I'm good with Keurig coffee, it's what I drink in the office...”

The giant's arm lifted and she immediately slid beneath it to wrap her arms around his waist. With the giantess pressing her face against his chest, she suddenly looked so small. She took a deep breath and let out a faint moan before pulling herself away.

With her back to the sun, Evan could look right up into her green eyes as her pale pink lips spread into a grin, “Oh, are these the former owners?”

The world shook as Kelsey approached and handed each of them a mug. She glanced down at Evan and Sam with a smirk, “I prefer to think of them as my pets...”

The brunette giggled, “Or slaves.”

“Or slaves,” Kelsey shrugged while her gray eyes slid across Evan and Sam, “It's not as if they're big enough to own anything now.”

They all laughed and it sounded like a low rumble of thunder moving across the world.

“Sooo...” the giant said while taking a sip of his coffee, “How about that famous Cali weed?”

“Dan,” the brunette rolled her eyes while giving her boyfriend a faint slap on the chest.

“What?” He laughed, “It's legal here. We can buy it in the store if we want...”

“Or we can just smoke some of what I have here,” Kelsey chuckled and gestured for Dan to follow her.

“You two go ahead, if I have any I'm just going to pass out...”

Both giants stopped and Kelsey frowned, “Are you sure, Brooke?”

“Yeah, besides, I kind of want to take these two for a spin,” the tiny people stiffened inside the cage while the giant girl simply continued, “Unless you mind?”

“Of course not, mi casa es su casa,” Kelsey said without a moment's hesitation, her hand already digging the key to the padlock from her hoodie pocket.

The world started to shake from Kelsey and Dan walking toward the office where the giantess kept all her weed. Brooke remained towering over the cage, suddenly seeming impossibly large now that there was no one to compare her to. “Come out, little bitches,” she spoke in a cute sing-song voice as she popped open the lock.

Evan nervously stumbled forward as the cage door opened wide and the girl's foot thumped down in front of it. Craning his neck back, he could see that Brooke's eyes were locked on Sam.

Suddenly, the whole cage shook and the girl's voice thundered, “You're the disobedient little one, huh? I want you to know that I won't put up with that kind of shit from you...”

Shadows shifted around Evan and then suddenly a vast wall of taut purple fabric was blocking out the whole world while Brooke's chest formed a vast canopy above. Sam wailed as the giantess reached into the cave but the sound was quickly cut off by the giant girl's fist clamping around her. Evan barely understood what was going on before he was pinched up by her pinky and ring finger to find his face being pressed against his ex-wife's dangling legs.

They were both hoisted into the air with their limbs flopping wildly in the dainty hand of their captor. In his periphery, Evan saw two enormous forms pass by and heard the giant's thunderous voice rambling on about weed but it quickly faded into the background.

Heavy footfalls carried them through the house to the guest bedroom, where Evan found himself hurtling through the air only to land on the spacious but simple comforter he had gotten along with some basic Ikea furniture. Sam huffed beside him, her eyes wide as she took in the spacious room that she probably hadn't been in since taking what she wanted from it months earlier.

“Pfft,” Brooke suddenly boomed as she shut the door and inspected the room, “Still buying the cheapest shit from Ikea, huh, Kels? At least its better than crap she found at a thrift store...”

The girl strutted around the room while taking sips of her coffee for a brief moment before her green eyes raked across the bed to where Evan and Sam sat trying to collect themselves. “And you two,” she clucked her tongue while kicking off her sneakers, “What the hell does she get out of having old people as pets?”

Sam let out an indignant noise and rose to her feet while Evan desperately tried to pull her back down to the bedspread.

Brooke waved her hand and smirked, “No, no, let her speak, little guy. This should be good.”

Sam wrenched her wrist from his hand and stomped toward the giantess, not even faltering as her neck craned back and back to take in the towering girl. “Look here, you stuck up little brat. First off, being in your forties isn't old. Second, this whole thing that you and your friend out there do is sick. It's kidnapping and you're going to end up in big trouble for it...”

The giantess was keeping her lips pressed together but Evan could see her cheeks bulging every so often like she was trying to suppress a laugh. When Sam finally trailed off, she literally doubled over and gasped for air while shaking her head, “Oh man, that was great. Did you even realize what you were doing with big and little or did that just come out naturally?”

The shrunken woman stammered as the giant girl simply downed her coffee and set the empty mug onto the dresser behind her.

The huge hoodie was peeled off to reveal a plain white tank top with spaghetti straps. Brooke's ample breasts heaved as she sighed and her dainty fingers patted a stomach that was fuller than Kelsey's. “I'm not just any little brat, you know. I'm the one who figured out how to make more of the stuff that shrinks people down...” She stepped forward and loomed a little larger in the shrunken pair's view, “Kelsey and her boyfriend? They have to think about how much they use and how they use it because they only get as much as I give them and frankly, after a few years of watching them squander it all across the country, I'm not sure how much more I want to fund their little killing spree...”

Sam stumbled backwards while Evan's eyes went wide.

Brooke's knee rose and fell, smacking down beside Sam and sending her sprawling down into the indent it created in the comforter. “She's been kind of dumb about it lately. Everywhere she goes, people go missing, and eventually someone is going to put it together. So I'm here to make sure that she hasn't fucked up big time with this whole fancy house bullshit...”

Her hand came down and Evan found himself pinned to the bed as the giantess clambered atop it, grinning down at the pair of them. He struggled against the dainty fingers around him but they simply dug deeper into the bedspread. Meanwhile, Sam was struggling to climb up out of the vast well created by the giant girl's knee.

“Yeah, fucking squirm for me,” Brooke purred as her fingers dug beneath Evan's body. She lifted him up into the sky and then the world turned into a horrifying spinning blur. The bed frame groaned once while she let out a contented happy sigh.

The powerful fingers pressed in on him from all sides, slowly forcing the air from his lungs while Brooke smiled at him. A faint squeak from below made the giantess giggle, “I can barely feel you between my thighs you useless little bitch...”

Sam continued to grunt and sputter but then powerful waves of legging clad thigh rolled against her head. Evan was brought down to the girl's grinning face, where he was buffeted by warm coffee scented air, “What about you, bitch? Are you useless?”

Evan shook his head desperately, “N-no.”

“What can you do for me?”

Evan whimpered as tears welled in his eyes, “Wh-whatever you want...”

She laughed and the world pitched to the side as she lowered him down to the floor. “Then clean the bottom of my shoes while you,” the little man heard his ex-wife shriek up above, “Go give my feet a massage while I wait for Dan to finish smoking. I hate how it smells but I have to admit, he's so much more attentive when he's high.”

Evan blinked, trying to process the giant girl's words before he heard fabric start to stretch.

Her socks fell to the floor, followed by the rest of her clothes.



End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters and other stories available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!

Chapter 24 by gtswburg

“And this is my office...”

The cool stone floors rumbled beneath Kelsey and Brooke's powerful feet while Evan awkwardly shuffled behind them. He could still recognize his office beneath Kelsey's additions but it was ultimately a strange experience to stare up at the shifting space from the floor.

Kelsey stepped off to the side, awkwardly waving her arm across the space with a nervous smile on her distant face. He stood just over the threshold, his whole body trembling as he realized that the girl was actually nervous to show the room off to her friend. Her sneakered feet tapped against the floor and her hips bounced slightly while she chewed her lip high above.

Brooke moved through the room slowly, the wide legged jeans she wore swept just above the ground while the white chelsea boots on her feet crushed the rug fibers beneath their tread. Her green eyes scanned the shelves and swept over Kelsey's desk while her face remained impassive.

In the few short hours since she had arrived, Evan had quickly realized that Brooke was someone he was right to fear.

While he had cleaned her sneakers and Sam had massaged her feet, the giantess had simply lay upon the bed, touching herself. Her low husky moans were broken up by terrifying musings on people she had shrunk back on the east coast.

“Dan and I keep four in our apartment at all times,” she boomed while her hand worked her left breast, “One of them I had since I first figured out how to reproduce the serum. She had been on a tour of the school and gotten turned around. They searched for her for weeks but how was anyone going to find her when she spent most of her day stuffed inside my shoe...”

Evan stared into the dark depths of the sneakers he was cleaning. He struggled to figure out if Brooke meant she simply imprisoned the girl within her shoe or if she was talking about walking with the girl plastered beneath her foot the whole day.

Despite knowing it was possible for him to be shrunk down even further, Evan had rarely thought about it. It was too frightening to imagine the world growing even bigger but he suddenly couldn't stop himself from thinking about it. He stared into the shadowy mouth of the sneaker, suddenly seeing it as a vast inescapable cavern.

It was easy to imagine Brooke's nearby discarded sock stretched out to unfathomable proportions and filled with a foot that made semi-trucks look small. He'd have no choice but to huddle at the very tip of her shoe's toe as she walked, each step bouncing him between her insole and the roof of the sneaker while threatening to send him down beneath her toes. He might be able to survive if he landed in a crevice between, clinging fast to the cotton fibers, but more likely he'd end up beneath one of her toes where he'd become nothing more than a red stain on the white cotton.

“It's just so much easier in a big city,” Brooke sighed happily, “People come and go. One day, they're a regular at a coffee shop and the next it's weeks later and the most anyone can muster about them is 'hey, you remember that dude with the hat that would come in here, ordered iced americanos?' Of course, by that point, that guy's whole life has become nothing but cleaning my bathroom.”

Evan shuddered at the idea and he could hear Sam whimper up on the bed above.

A faint squelching sound was accompanied by a low moan, “Plus, there's just so many undesireables back in New York...”

The word 'undesireables' rang in Evan's ears and made his whole body twist in discomfort. Glancing up, he could see Sam's pale skin turning a bright red in response to the giantess's words. The ugliest parts of Sam had never been the unsightly hairs she had fretted over or the way weight collected in certain places the older she got. It had been the horrible way she would unwittingly talk about those less privileged than her. Evan had taken the time over the early years of their relationship to get her to shed the worst parts of her wealthy upbringing and actually start to grasp the reality of economic issues. She still had occasionally said things that made him wince but he had also seen how embarrassed she had become when they would have dinner with her parents or even friends of hers from high school and college.

Evan had always thought though that Gen Z was supposed to be more progressive on every level. Yet, as he listened to Brooke ramble on, her voice interrupted by husky grunts and pleasurable moans, Evan realized that wasn't actually the case.

“Dan and I have done the city some favors by sweeping a few camps ourselves,” the bed frame shuddered along with the giantess's body, “It's so funny watching them come out of their tents, trying to figure out where the rain is coming from only to see us looming larger and larger over their little world. Once they're at the appropriate size all it takes is a quick stomp and boom, we can enjoy our neighborhood walks again without having to look at that shit.”

“I actually keep one on my dresser, like a little ant farm...” Her low giggling filled the room, “Huh, I just realized that with our servants locked up for vacation, there's no one to actually feed them while we're away. Oh well, who cares, plenty more where that came from.”

Bile crept up Evan's throat while he blinked tears away from his eyes, his mind unwilling to comprehend what the giant girl was saying.

The giantess's speech was interrupted by the door to the room opening and the floor rumbling from two stuffed carry on bags being set down. The door quickly shut behind Brooke's enormous boyfriend and Evan's eyes immediately went to his intimidating black and red sneakers.

Watching the puffy gel-like cells on the sole sink into the carpet, Evan suddenly imagined the strange sneaker dominating the sky. Bits of dirt would rain down on him and his house as the shoe eclipsed the sky, plunging him into darkness. Then with a horrific wind from the displaced air, his life would be over in a single pulverizing instant.

He screamed when the sneaker suddenly flew toward him, sailing directly over his head to crash down onto the floor before rolling to a stop beside Brooke's Allbirds. The giant laughed overhead as he watched Evan cower, “Man, you really are a pathetic bitch, aren't you?”

The giant kicked off his other sneaker and this time it flew close enough to Evan that the tiny man had to duck to the ground to avoid being hit. Pressed against the floor and trembling, he listened to the enormous pair laugh at him.

“You've been having fun, huh?” The giant boomed while fabric shifted and the bed creaked.

“Yeah, I've been telling them stories of what life is like with two people who know what they're doing...”

A loud kiss echoed out, overpowering Sam's frightened yelp from near the pair's feet.

“Oh come on, this place is actually kind of nice,” Dan whispered, “I think Kels and Austin are doing a pretty good job here...”

“I'm just worried she missed something obvious,” Brooke's sentence was interrupted by her whispering 'yes' over and over again for a moment, “You know how she is. She thinks she's a genius but she gets all her investment advice from idiots on reddit...”

Dan laughed as his head traveled down Brooke's chest to her crotch. He gently rested his chin on the giant girl's stomach and grinned up at her, “Sure you're not just a teensy bit jealous your burnout friend from high school owns a house before we do?”

Brooke's hand came down and gently whacked her boyfriend on the back of the head, “Shut up, that's not it.”

The giant just chuckled before diving into her crotch with total lust and abandon while Brooke's hand settled on the back of his head. Evan stared up at the enormous scene, his own member slowly stirring as the sound of Dan's tongue filled his ears.

Then he watched the giant's hand rise up with Sam wriggling between his fingers. Brooke moaned and she grasped her boyfriend's wrist with both hands. She clearly didn't care about the scream Sam released as she practically smashed the older woman into her breast and guided the giant in massaging it.

Already primed from playing with herself, it wasn't long before the giantess was bucking against the bed and crying out with an orgasm.

That seemed to be the giant's cue to rise up and clamber above his much smaller girlfriend. His immense straining member was around the same length as Austin's but more slender than the other giant's. The sight practically forced Evan to look down at his own manhood, a horrifying thought settling in as he suddenly wondered if Austin's absurd cock was as average as the giant claimed.

The giantess moaned when her boyfriend entered her and Evan watched as Sam was dropped down onto the floor with the enormous man's first thrust. The hand that held her rose up to clasp Brooke's then pin it down beside her head, which made the giantess yelp with excitement.

Rushing to help his ex-wife, Evan was met by her weakly flailing against him, “Don't just... don't...”

He stopped and settled down on his knees while she panted on the floor, struggling to collect herself as the giants fucked above their heads.

Sam's chest rose and fell, almost in time with the thrusting echoing above, and then she shut her eyes to take a long deep breath. When she exhaled, she slowly sat up and then stared at him with sad exhausted eyes, “Did she... did she say that she keeps... unhoused people like they're an ant farm?”

“YES!”

Dan's orgasmic roar served as a fitting answer to his ex-wife's question.

The bed groaned as the giant dismounted and happily sighed beside his girlfriend. “I get it though,” the giant thundered, continuing their earlier conversation without missing a beat, “It's not like they're the most reliable pair in the world. If they hadn't realized that they could shrink people and take their money, someone would've had to bail them out at some point...”

“Exactly,” Brooke replied between slow fluttering breaths, “Kelsey just does things and thinks she's thought it through when in reality, she's only thought through about half of it.”

“True, true,” the giant boomed, his wide hands drumming against his firm abdomen before he let out another low laugh, “It's a good thing that most people don't even think something a quarter of the way through though.”

“Yes, I suppose that relatively, Kelsey is more put together than most people.”

The giantess's feet slammed down on either side of Sam and Evan, leaving them in the shadow of her leaking pussy. “Which one do you want?” The girl asked while glancing over her shoulder, her hand hanging over the shrunken pair like the sword of Damocles.

Evan stared up at the dainty fingers flexing above him and then toward his ex-wife, whose wide eyes were locked on the semen running down the giantess's glistening pussy lips.

“While we're here or for right now?”

“Both.”

“The pathetic bitch while we're here and the other one for right now...”

“You realize that doesn't actually help me,” Brooke laughed while her green eyes bounced between the two, “They're both pathetic.”

Sam wiggled indignantly at the giantess's words, which only made the larger woman chuckle.

“Take the guy, I think he'll be more obedient while we're here but I think the girl will be more fun for a little bit...”

Shadows expanded around Evan as the giantess's hand gripped him and pulled him into the heavens while Sam was left behind to be scooped up by her boyfriend's enormous fingers. Evan's view was immediately filled with the girl's womanhood and then he was dragged across it. Sweat, sexual juices, and spunk all coated his skin, stung his eyes, and slipped past his lips as he squirmed desperately against the giant woman's grasp.

His weak protests only made Brooke scoff as he was carried into the guest bathroom, where she immediately put him to use as a loofah. He knew better than to fight against the giantess but no matter how much he tried to go slack in her grasp, it was impossible not to squirm when he was dragged between her thick buttcheeks or pressed head first into the recently shaved stubble of her arm pit. By the time the world had stopped spinning, he was soaked to the bone and left shivering out of fear in the girl's powerful fingers.

She deposited him on the Ikea dresser in the bedroom while Dan walked off with Sam squirming in his hands. He watched as she opened up her luggage and take out fresh underwear followed by a high waisted pair of loose jeans, comfortable socks, a baggy black t-shirt, and a pair of white chelsea boots. Her short hair remained loose and damp as she picked him up again and carried him back downstairs.

Finding himself back on the floor of the kitchen, Evan could do little more than sit there while she and Kelsey set about fixing up sandwiches for the group's lunch. He tried to follow their conversation, desperate to glean some sense of how the pair felt about each other, but they simply began to trade updates about old classmates while occasionally going on tangents about how they wanted to shrink some of the people they didn't like in high school.

It was all so banal that Evan didn't even realize how much time had passed until his ex-wife was dropped beside him along with a small plate of bread chunks and cold cuts. Dan's enormous feet sat beside him, resting atop comfortable looking black slides, and his neck craned back to take in the giant's powerful legs. They disappeared into the shadowy confines of a pair of red board shorts, above which the giant had tossed on a white linen shirt that he hadn't even bothered to button up.

The world rumbled as the trio stepped out onto the patio to enjoy their lunch in the sun while Sam sat beside him, picking up scraps with her trembling hands.

“Do you think...” she nervously chewed a hunk of ham while glancing through the glass door, “Do you think that all young people are like this now? Just selfish monsters who treat others like playthings?”

Evan shook his head while forcing himself to choke down some of the crusty bread, “No, no, definitely not. Honestly, based on the younger programmers we had hired, I was starting to think that everyone below the age of thirty was a hardcore leftist or libertarian with anxiety.”

Sam let out a weak snort of laughter, “It's a shame none of them found this shrinking serum...”

“Are you sure?” Evan couldn't stop the smile that appeared on his face, “Would you rather be lectured about how you should use the term 'folks' instead of 'guys' by someone eight or nine times your size?”

She laughed again, “I don't know. If I didn't have to clean their shoes afterward or be used like a damn washcloth? It sounds pretty good.”

Evan shrugged, “To each their own.”

“Really? You'd take this over a giant twenty something pontificating on Bourdieu's habitus?”

“Fair point,” he laughed while grabbing another few scraps, “That does sound a lot better.”

“It just sounds like college to me, minus the giant part...”

They smiled at each other while filling their bellies, only for the sudden ease to be shattered by Kelsey and Brooke walking back in. The blue haired giantess snapped her finger at Sam and pointed toward the patio, “Dan said he needs you to rub tanning oil into his skin.”

Evan watched his ex-wife grit her teeth before seeing the stern looks both giant girls were giving her. With a nod, she crawled forward and stood, “Yes, Miss...”

“Good,” Kelsey boomed while watching Sam jog across the kitchen. Once she was over the threshold, she shut the door and looked over at Brooke, “See, she does listen. You just need to be firm with her.”

“I'm sure she'll understand her place soon,” Brooke replied with a shrug, “Some of them really take forever to grok it.”

“Yeah, I guess so...” the floor shook as she stepped deeper into the house, “So, now that you're both settled in, how about a tour?”

“Sure,” Brooke nodded and as she started to follow Kelsey toward the garage, her hand patted her thigh while her green eyes glanced at Evan.

Even without a word, the shrunken man understood the command and so he had trailed behind the pair as Kelsey showed off the house she had stolen from him.

It was surreal listening to the giant girl explain his house to someone else, especially when she critiqued design decisions like she had bought the place through a realtor rather than taking it by shrinking him down and stealing all of his money. All the while, Brooke simply nodded along, taking everything in with an impassive and almost disinterested look.

That was until they were in the office and her green eyes had settled upon an object that had taken pride of place in the center shelf.

“Is that...” the floor rumbled as she walked up to where Kelsey had placed Sam's car.

The giantess giggled and moved to meet her friend, “Yeah, that's her car. I thought about crushing it like I did his but doesn't it just look so cute there? I play with it when I'm thinking about stuff. You should see her little face when I do it to, just pushing it around the floor with my foot or on the desk shoving it around with my finger. She gets so fucking mad, it's hilarious...”

“Do you mind if I...” Brooke's fingers hovered over it before Kelsey simply nodded. Metal groaned slightly as the enormous brunette lifted it up and giggled, “Man, I haven't shrunken many cars, this is kind of crazy...”

Peering inside with a wide grin, Brooke giggled with almost child-like delight.

“I know, right? We end up shrinking cars a lot because, well, you know, you need one almost anywhere in the US. I feel like nothing else really compares to just squashing one under your foot.” Her powerful ped ground against the floor, her sneaker squeaking, “Even when I crush people it's like, 'well, that was basically like squishing a bug' but a car? It's so different. Plus, watching their little faces when you do it and they realize 'oh shit, I'm tiny and she's a giantess.' I wish I could bottle that moment and sell it...”

Brooke let out a low rumble of assent while she turned the car over in her hands.

“Kind of like Simple Rick, you know-”

The giantess was interrupted by a loud knock at the door.

“Huh...” Kelsey turned and immediately walked forward, not even paying attention to where Evan stood beside the door. Her sleek running sneaker barreled into the shrunken man and he let out a grunt of pain as he landed on the hard stone.

The floor continued to shake from Brooke following the other giantess. Her boots landed mere inches from Evan's feet, making him yelp and pull them back in terror. He stared at the dark rubber of the girl's soles and wondered how many people had been 'swept' off the street by their chunky tread.

The front door opened, and Evan heard a masculine voice rumble from the other side, “Good afternoon, miss, I was wondering if I could speak to Evan Pierce?”

“Oh sorry, he's not here.”

“Oh really? Do you know when he'll be back?”

“Not really,” Kelsey's voice turned sweeter and softer as she spoke, “We're only renting the place from him.”

“Did he leave some kind of forwarding address or some number where you could contact him?”

“I'm not really sure, my boyfriend handles all of that.”

“Alright, I understand,” the voice on the other side of the door was warm and friendly but something about it made Evan's whole body tense up and he watched as far above him Brooke's shoulders flexed as well. “If you hear from him, or his wife Samantha, give me a call. In fact, have your boyfriend send me Mr. Pierce's contact information when he gets a chance. I've been having a helluva time tracking this guy down. Think you can do that, sweetheart?”

“Yeah, sure,” Kelsey said, still playing dumb and innocent.

The door shut as she stepped back holding a business card in her hand.

“Kels,” the metal frame of Sam's car groaned between Brooke's hands, “Who was that?”

“Just some cop,” she crumpled up the business card and stuffed it into her hoodie, “It's happened before. It'll blow over...”

Glass cracked, “It's happened before?”

“Hey!” The world shook as Kelsey moved forward, gently taking Sam's car from the other girl's hands, “Don't break it...”

Evan watched as Kelsey carried the car back to its place on her shelf while Brooke simply stared at the girl, her lips slowly turning into a frown.



End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters and other stories available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!

Chapter 25 by gtswburg

Evan had remained tense throughout the whole afternoon.

He expected Kelsey and Brooke to have some sort of argument after the police detective left but instead, they continued on with the tour as if nothing had happened. There wasn't much of the house left to see and it ended with the pair sitting on the sofa, their feet dangling over the edge and leaving him in their shadow on the floor.

The shrunken man tried to relax but he kept thinking back to the way Sam's car had cracked between Brooke's dainty hands. He glanced up at the treads of their shoes above him, thinking back to the way his own Tesla had been demolished beneath Kelsey's shoe on the first day and shuddered. Even though their conversation was the same swapping of stories about people they knew from high school that it had been earlier, Evan kept trying to parse out some hint of what was to come.

The sun was still coming in strong and warm through the windows when he heard the backdoor rumble open and shut. The steady thump and thwack of Dan's slide-clad feet echoed through the house and then Evan could feel the floor shake from the giant strolling into the room, his immense frame suddenly looming over the entire world.

Sam lay utterly defeated in his hand, not even fighting him as she was swung haphazardly over the couch's back to dangle over Brooke's lap. The soft sound of a kiss echoed out before there was a faint grunt from Sam being released down onto the giant girl's thighs.

“So, is it beer o'clock yet?” Dan asked with an amused chuckle.

“I don't know,” the couch groaned from Kelsey twisting about to check her phone before she let out a faint gasp of surprise, “Oh, wait, yeah, Austin texted me like forty minutes ago asking when we were going to come by and he should be off by the time we get over there...”

“And when we get dinner, it'll be casual, right? No need to change?” Brooke's boots suddenly plummeted downward. Evan jumped up in fright as they rattled the rug beneath him, the brunette not even glancing down to see his terrified face staring up at her.

“Oh definitely, no reason to get crazy tonight,” Kelsey replied as her own feet smacked down and her body stretched toward the heavens, “We can do something fancy one night and totally rage another...”

“Oh yeah?” Dan's words were swallowed by the thunder of his laughter and the rumbling of his strides, “I wouldn't mind raging a little tonight..”

Brooke dropped Sam unceremoniously onto the coffee table as she and Kelsey followed the giant to the front door. “I'm sure you wouldn't, babe,” her arm stretched out and wrapped around his waist, “But that's because you're already high as a kite...”

“Am not,” the young man laughed.

Kelsey simply snorted, “You're such a fucking lightweight, Dan. You always have been.”

Then their voices were instantly muffled by the door slamming shut.

Evan sat there, straining to listen to them but all that came through was the continuing laughter and then the roar of the van as it rumbled out of the driveway and down the street. He stood there for a long minute, wondering if he had misunderstood Brooke's reaction to the detective's appearance before Sam's low moan drew his attention back to the present.

Walking over to the coffee table, he stretched then jumped to latch onto its edge. With a painful grunt and his little legs windmilling, Evan managed to haul himself up onto the table, where he promptly flopped down beside his exhausted ex-wife.

“H-hey,” he gently brushed her sweaty hair from her face and offered a weak smile, “How was it outside?”

She rolled over onto her back and sighed, “Do you really want to know?”

“That bad?”

“How often did you masturbate when you were in your early twenties?” Her voice was a painful rasp.

“I mean, I don't know, probably at least once a day...”

As he spoke the words, Evan noticed the flaky patina that had formed across Sam's skin and immediately winced in sympathy.

“So not an hour or two after fucking your girlfriend?” She huffed, brushing her fingers against the offensive substance in annoyance, “I swear to God there's something wrong with these people. You can't be that callous and that horny all at once. It doesn't make any sense...”

“Christ...” was all that Evan could manage in response.

She gave up cleaning herself with a frustrated noise and smacked her fists against the coffee table, “What about in here? Did they talk about anything important?”

“Not really but a cop showed up looking for me.”

Sam suddenly sat bolt upright, “What?”

“Yeah, a police detective knocked on the door and spoke to Kelsey. She played dumb but Brooke seemed kind of pissed...”

“That's good.” She nodded her head frantically, “That's really good. They might get scared. Force her to grow us back and then well... there's nothing we can ever do about everything they've done but we'll have our lives back, Evan.”

“I don't...” He shook his head, “Kelsey didn't seem too worried.”

Sam grasped his hand and stared at him with wide frantic eyes, “That's because she's a stupid brat, Evan. Brooke and Dan though, they're... they're horrible people but they clearly play things safe. They're going to make her turn us back...” Her fingers squeezed his and her voice cracked, “You have to negotiate with them, Evan. Tonight, when everyone goes to bed. Tell them that we won't do anything to them if they grow us back.”

“Sam,” he squeezed her hand back and stared into her desperate eyes, “Please, you have to realize that they're not going to listen to us...”

“Make them listen, Evan. Remember that you're not some shrunken little thing. You're an adult and you're almost twice they're age. Kelsey and Austin might not care about that but these other two? They're more put together, they're professionals, they understand how the world works...”

Evan nodded along as Sam went on, her words almost completely disconnected from the horrible things that they had already heard Brooke and Dan say since they arrived that morning. He realized as they sat there, with her still rambling, that his ex-wife had finally cracked.

They hadn't managed to break her into the submissive mess that he had become but nothing about the way she praised Brooke and Dan was related to anything he had seen the pair do. They seemed to be college educated and worked in some kind of professional fields but he didn't think that made them any more trustworthy than Kelsey or Austin.

The longer Sam talked though, the more he began to understand her point.

They had more to lose than Kelsey or Austin did and that alone might make them willing to at least hear him out. He sat there, with his arm wrapped around Sam as her long winded planning finally turned into a fresh batch of tears before they both lay back across the coffee table and slowly shut their eyes.

He awoke to thunder rolling across the heavens and deep shadows stretching across the world.

All four giant twenty somethings stood over the coffee table, both girls leaning on their enormous boyfriends, and all of their eyes glassy from a mixture of booze and weed. Beside him, Sam stirred and immediately tensed when she saw the enormous couples leering down on them.

“They're so cute,” Brooke cooed, her fingers running up and down Dan's chest, the giant's shirt wide open once again.

“They are but I feel like they had plenty of chores to do while we were away,” Kelsey's eyes narrowed, “If I go into my closet, I better find pristine shoes, bitches...”

Austin's powerful fingers ran through her fading blue locks while he laughed, “Babe, they have all night...”

“I guess...” Kelsey frowned, her eyes half-lidded before her mouth opened up in a wide yawn, “We had such an early start today...”

“Sorry, Kels, the redeye was just such a better option,” Brooke cooed, her hand reaching out to gently play against her friend's fingers, “But at least now we'll be kind of on the same schedule for the next few days...”

She nodded and yawned again before reaching down to pick up Sam with the same fingers Brooke had just held. Evan's ex squirmed for a moment before Kelsey squeezed her, forcing the air from her lungs and making her go limp. “Well, on that note, I think it's time to go hit the hay...”

“Yeah, that doesn't sound like a bad idea,” Brooke nudged Dan and the giant suddenly bent forward.

A wide and powerful palm suddenly blotted out the sky above Evan.

The little man yelped in surprise but he did his best to remain still as the giant picked him up in one hand with ease. He was suddenly suspended in the air beside the giant's thigh, brushing against his shorts with every one of the younger man's easy strides.

The two gigantic couples exchanged a few more words as they walked up the stairs. Kelsey and Austin reminded them where there were extra towels and toiletries while Brooke and Dan talked about what would be the best time to set their alarms for the following morning.

The sheer normalcy of it lulled Evan back into the strange sense of relaxation he had while holding Sam after her long winded rant. Once the pair was settled in bed, he would be able to talk to them about what his ex-wife had proposed; being regrown and having their property returned in exchange for making the whole police investigation go away.

As he was dropped onto the vast guest bed and watched Brooke tie back her hair and start up her nightly skin routine despite being tipsy, Evan realized that it would probably all work out. Sam was right that the two were more responsible and on some level, he figured that they would be able to see reason.

Watching Brooke strut about in a fresh pair of gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt that matched the chocolate Birkenstock clogs she wore for slippers, he could almost forget about the way she had spoken about the people she kidnapped and killed. She and Dan were the kind of sensible couples he had known for decades; people who occasionally had pigheaded ideas about politics or society but were ultimately alright and were open minded enough that they could change for the better.

The giantess flipped the comforter away from her side of the bed as she sat down on the mattress and slid her clogs off. The whole world shifted beneath Evan when she swung her legs up and slipped them under the covers, her attention still focused on her phone.

The door to the room shut and Dan let out a low rumbling sigh as he padded deeper into the room. Evan stared up at the young man who only wore a pair of loose black joggers that caught on his well muscled legs. His well built chest rose high up into the sky while his strong fingers scratched across his faint abs.

“So,” Brooke boomed while her thumbs tapped against her phone, “Did you check into the hotel?”

“Yeah,” the whole mattress once more shook as the giant got into bed beside her, “And they'll remember me going up to the room and all that. Did those two suspect anything?”

“Nope, they know we work a lot so having to take a call didn't even make them blink...”

Evan stared up at the pair, struggling to process what they were saying.

“It's a shame,” Dan wrapped an arm around Brooke and brought her in for a quick kiss on the forehead, “Are you sure about this?”

“I've never been more sure about anything,” Brooke sighed, her thumb and forefinger pushed up her glasses to rub the bridge of her nose, “She doesn't even know about the podcast talking about the guy from Yellowstone.”

“Fuck. I was pretty sure it was them and then tonight...”

“Yeah, only Kelsey would think that's an appropriate story to tell at the dinner table,” Brooke shuddered while Evan simply sat there with his jaw hanging open, “And then today, while you were high as shit and tanning in the sun, a cop came by asking about this one.”

Her phone gestured toward him and Evan suddenly froze as both of their eyes settled upon him. He slowly started to rise to his feet, his lips trembling as he struggled to remember all the well reasoned arguments that had just been running through his little head.

Dan's hand shot out and gripped him, squeezing the air from his lungs in a slow steady stream.

Evan gasped and tried to squirm but that only made the giant fingers grip him tighter. His joints began to burn as faint popping sounds seemed to come from all around him.

The giant chuckled, “Look at his face, it's getting so red. Might even go purple.”

Brooke's green eyes glanced at him with total disinterest, “Don't pop him in the bed, we still need to wait here until they go to sleep...”

“Oh c'mon...” Dan's grasp only become more oppressive as he nudged his girlfriend, “It was fucked up that Kelsey told us that story but it's not like we've never...”

The girl shrugged and rolled her eyes, “I'm not stopping you from using him like a fleshlight...”

Evan managed to make a single protesting sputter while frothy spit dribbled out from his lips and his vision started to waver.

Suddenly the titanic fingers relented and he was able to suck in air, “It's no fun if you don't even want to watch...”

“Sorry, babe, it's a little hard to be in the mood right now...” Brooke sighed and finally set down her phone, “I've got an alarm set for one. Kelsey sleeps like the dead so it shouldn't be an issue...”

The brunette lay down and suddenly Evan's world pitched as Dan followed her. His little body was pressed into the soft well-worn fabric of her t-shirt and then he was slowly rising and falling with each of her calm measured breaths. The giant's fingers spread out around Evan, the weight of his palm still holding him down but allowing him to breathe relatively unencumbered.

“Alright,” Dan's low voice rumbled through the world, “I guess I might as well try and get some rest...”

“Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to sleep but I'll try...”

Evan stared up at the pair as Brooke turned out the light.

Despite the giant pair's words, he could feel her heartbeat coming slow and steady through her expansive chest. The reason that he hadn't sensed any tension in the air after the cop left was because Brooke had always come here with the intention of killing her supposed friend.

And much like Kelsey, Brooke was an utterly unrepentant psychopath.



End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters and other stories available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!

Chapter 26 by gtswburg

Evan didn't even manage to close his eyes as he lay atop Brooke's chest, listening to her and her boyfriend fall into a shallow but still restful sleep.

He simply kept thinking about how many lives had been ruined by the enormous quartet that had taken over his house. Brooke had talked about stomping entire homeless encampments beneath her foot, and neither Kelsey or Austin were shy about the people they had killed during their travels across the country. Even Dan, who had said the least about the people he had shrunk, had been prepared to kill him with a single all powerful squeeze if his girlfriend had found it amusing.

The string of disappearances that Kelsey had left in her wake had apparently caught up with her but not because of him and Sam.

The mention of a podcast rattled around in his brain while Brooke's chest heaved up and down. There were so many true crime podcasts out in the world that he couldn't remember any except the ones that had kickstarted the genre but he swore he remembered a coworker mentioning something about a disappearance in Yellowstone. The idea that Kelsey, who seemed to listen to true crime podcasts religiously, wouldn't recognize one telling the story of her own victim struck him as strange.

Until he found himself wondering if she enjoyed listening to someone muse about what had happened to a man who had ended up nothing more than a stain on her boyfriend's enormous cock. How many nights had he spent held against her chest while a narrator compared the possibility of a serial killer prowling Yellowstone to the reintroduction of wolves into the national park, completely unaware the killer they were chasing was a twenty-something couple that could shrink people.

His little body suddenly felt like a coiled spring ready to explode when the familiar chime of an Android phone's built-in alarm made the giantess beneath him suddenly stir. A low rumble echoed through the room as Dan roused from his slumber and immediately began to sit up. Evan bit his lip to keep from shouting when the world suddenly spun about and far below he heard cotton socks slip across the corkboard insole of Brooke's Birkenstock clogs.

The giant's shadowy form lumbered through the room to stoop low where their bags sat at the foot of the bed. “You're sure, right?” Dan whispered one last time.

Evan's body bobbed up and down, still held tight against Brooke's chest while she crossed the room to the door, “Yes. I don't want any of this shit coming back on us...”

The door creaked open and then Evan watched the familiar hallway of his house's second floor pass by. Even in the darkness, the little man recognized every inch of the relatively short corridor until the pair reached the master bedroom.

Brooke stepped back to let Dan pass and Evan's eyes were drawn to the almost glowing bottle of golden liquid held in the giant's hand. His free hand rested on the door knob while his huge chest rose and fell from a deep steadying breath.

Then with an almighty crash, he flung the door open and thrust the squeeze bottle forward, spraying the room inside with the liquid. Cries of panic erupted from inside and Evan distinctly heard Kelsey's cry of 'what the fuck' become higher and higher pitched as the chemicals immediately set to work.

The giant took a step back and Evan felt his little body rise and fall from Brooke letting out a sigh. “It had to be done,” she repeated quietly, while stepping forward and bending down.

Evan felt his feet touch carpet and he instantly stumbled, terrified to cross the threshold into a bedroom that was still coated in the glistening serum. Yet Brooke stepped right over him and strode inside, “You used the new refined version right?”

“Yes,” Dan boomed overhead, though he lingered in the hallway.

Light suddenly blazed on as Brooke flicked the switch and Evan found himself staring across the vast expanse of the master bedroom. The only difference was that the once immense bed that had filled the room now looked more like an oversized toy at its center.

Two figures stirred atop it and Evan watched as Kelsey and Austin stumbled out onto their feet almost immediately, neither of them lost to unconsciousness like he and Sam had been when they were initially shrunk. Staring at their shrunken forms, Evan realized that they must have had sex despite having company just down the hall since neither of them were wearing any clothes.

“What the fuck, Brooke?!” Kelsey screeched, her voice while still smoky was decidedly high pitched in Evan's ears.

At this distance, he could tell that she wasn't much shorter than him, perhaps an inch at most, which meant that he was hearing what she must sound like to normal people. The idea that the rich deep voice he had come to associate with the girl wasn't what other people heard made his whole body sway in shock.

Then Brooke's enormous foot smashed down in front of him and he watched the shrunken pair stumble about, their eyes suddenly wide as the giantess loomed over them with her arms folded across her chest. “Really?” Her voice was like ice as she spoke, “You dare to question me, after all I've done for you?”

“Why the hell did you shrink us?” Kelsey screamed, stamping her foot on the floor, “This isn't fucking funny, Brooke!”

Austin reached across the bed, his whole body shaking with fear as he took in the scene, “B-babe...”

She simply swatted his arm away and stepped forward, “Go get the green stuff now, Brooke! Whatever you want to talk to me about, you can talk to me about at our normal sizes!”

The suede toe of the giantess's Birkenstock slammed into Kelsey and knocked her hard to the floor. Her little body squirmed about in an utter panic, pulling her legs back from the menacing slip-on while her jaw dropped and her voice became nothing more than a faint gasp.

“Why? So you can tell me more lies about how many people you and Austin have killed. How many houses you've pulled this same scam in? How many more fucking cops you've blown off by skipping town?”

“Br-brooke...” Kelsey whimpered, “Yo-you're scaring me...”

“You should be scared, Kelsey.” The brunette thundered, her feet smashing down on either side of the now shrunken girl, “There's no going back this time.”

The blue haired girl trembled between her friend's now enormous feet, her mouth opening and closing while she struggled to find some words that would turn the whole situation around. She stared up at the towering brunette with tears welling in her eyes before she rolled over onto her hands and knees to kiss the toe that had just smacked into her, “Please, Brooke. You were always the smart one. The successful one. Just tell me how to fix it and we'll do it...”

The clog slid back and Kelsey fell flat onto her face with a grunt that became a sob.

Dan's bare feet sailed over Evan's head as the giant stepped into the room, smashing carpet fibers beneath his bare soles to snatch Austin up in a single enormous hand, “C'mere, little guy.”

Austin shouted and squirmed in the giant's grasp, a constant stream of pleas coming out of his mouth as he rose. The deep world shaking rumble that Evan always associated with the giant had been replaced by a rich tenor that cracked with desperation.

“You know what the fix is, Kelsey,” Brooke thundered as she began to lift her clog.

“No, no, please!” She shouted up, her words bouncing off the vinyl sole that hung above her, “Please, we'll be your servants, Brooke! It'll be just like-”

The brunette's foot crashed down on Kelsey and Evan fell backwards in horror.

No matter how much the giants had talked about it, he had never quite believed that they were actually capable of killing anyone, let alone each other.

He watched the shadow of Brooke's sole expand around Kelsey, who was still prone on the floor as she plead with the enormous girl. Panic filled the tattooed girl and her eyes went wide as they stared up at the rapidly descending black sole of the clog. Her words became a desperate scream that turned into a gurgle when the shoe slammed down.

The floorboards rumbled beneath the carpet and Evan heard the furniture shake throughout the room from the single powerful stomp.

Brooke's foot rested comfortably on the floor, ringed by a fine coating of gore. The enormous girl let out a sigh as she shifted her weight, making all the blood and guts squelch beneath her tread.

“Did she really think I'd want her as a slave?” Brooke scoffed, her words rolling over Austin's sobbing, “As if I don't remember what it was like working with her in high school? Or how bad of a barista she was? God, why the hell did we even give her this shit in the first place? She should have been the first person I shrank.”

Evan's eyes were glued to the long strands of gummy viscera that stretched between the carpet and Brooke's clog while she twisted her foot to get a look. “Ugh, and I just bought these too,” she made a faint retching noise before she began to furiously drag her foot across the floor, scraping the remains of her former friend off of her shoe like she was a stubborn dog turd, “Figures, she always made a mess of everything...”

Austin screamed something up at the pair but the meaning was lost amid his body wracking sobs.

“Why are you still holding on to him?” Brooke asked as she marched across the room, rubbing her foot every other step to get rid of the remaining viscera. Red and brown stains of blood trailed behind her but she didn't even bother looking down, “I thought you hated that fuck.”

“Yeah,” Dan's thumb ran up and down the sobbing young man's chest, “I do but mostly because he hated me. I know he's pretty much thought I was a huge dick for years...”

“Then get it over with,” Brooke boomed, while she picked up a joint from Kelsey's bedside table and lit it, setting it back down into an ashtray before reaching for a nearby tissue box.

“I don't know, that story they told us at dinner got me thinking,” Dan began to laugh as he pulled at the waistband of his pants.

Brooke laughed and Austin screamed in terror, his whole body flailing in the giant's grip as his manhood rose like a mighty oak. Evan watched with eyes wide as the guy who had treated him like a sex toy for weeks suddenly found himself in the shadow of another man's cock.

“What's the matter, little guy?” Dan teased while lifting Austin up, “Never seen one this big before?”

The smaller man shouted and begged but that meant nothing to the immense being.

Austin was pressed against Dan's cock, which stretched half an inch taller than the shrunken man, and then the giant's grip got tighter. Dan moaned while a loud crack erupted from his crotch and Austin immediately howled with pain. The screams continued as Dan slowly stroked himself and Brooke stepped forward, the world shaking beneath her.

“Oh God, that's so hot,” the brunette moaned while her fingers hooked into the waistband of her own sweatpants, “How does it feel?”

“The squirming is amazing,” Dan said while reaching out to pull her closer, “You have to feel it.”

She leaned up to kiss him, her sweats and underwear falling to the floor as Dan guided his cock and Austin inside of her. The young man's pain filled scream was instantly muffled when he was thrust inside of Brooke. Her fingers came down to hold him steady against her lover's cock while the giant's hand reached out to stabilize her hip.

They both groaned in ecstasy as they began to cautiously thrust against each other, producing a faint scream and crunch from Austin every time.

Evan began to nervously crawl backwards, his mind spinning out of control as it attempted to process what he was seeing. The enormous pair kept fucking while droplets of blood began to fall down between them, staining the carpet as their moans became louder.

A faint cry made him suddenly pause and he turned to see something small pushing through the carpet fibers. His eyes went wide at the sight of Sam, now smaller than an inch tall rushing toward him, screaming her head off in an attempt to get his attention. With every thrust and moan of the giants, his even smaller ex stumbled and looked back at the enormous pair with utter terror.

Evan crawled as fast as he could to meet her.

As he moved deeper into the room, his gaze was drawn to a growing fire on the nightstand. The old joint had caught on the tissue box and flames were now flickering outward, tossing shadows against the walls while a thin line of smoke rose into the sky.

Sam's voice, now comically high-pitched reached his ears from the floor below, “Evan! We need to hurry! They have to have a way to grow us back in their suitcase! The green stuff, Evan! We need the green stuff!”

He nodded frantically his hand reaching out to grab her only to hesitate. He stared down at her, and his voice wavered, “Can I... can I p...”

“Good Lord, Evan!” She jumped onto his hand and latched onto his fingers, “GO!”

It took every scrap of self-control Evan had left not to throw his hand wildly at the strange sensation of her tiny hands and feet against his skin but he managed to keep his hand still as he rose to his feet. Turning away from the couple fucking in the center of the steadily burning room, Evan made his way back down the darkened hall toward the guest bedroom.

The powerful moans grew louder with his every step and both Evan and Sam whimpered with fear as Brooke began to scream 'yes' over and over again.

“We're going to make it,” he whispered, while glancing back to where light was spilling from the master bedroom, “I'll go get the fire extinguisher in the kitchen-”

“Are you an idiot?!” Sam cried up at him, “We run back there and get the shrinking serum! We shrink them and then we can deal with the fire!”

“I don't want our house to burn down!”

“I feel like the dangerous psychopaths fucking in the burning room are a little more important than the fire!” She shouted, kicking his palm with her tiny foot, “Considering they could just shrink us again!”

“YES!”

The orgasmic roar from the giantess made Evan stumble right in front of the open door to the guest bedroom. He stood there, trying to calm his rapidly beating heart when he suddenly saw a shadow fill the doorway of the master bedroom.

“Where the fuck did he go?” Brooke's words were broken up by her post-orgasm panting.

“Oh shit,” the world shook in the same moment that Dan's muttered curse reached Evan's ears.

“GO!” Sam cried from within his hand.

The giant filled the hallway but Evan simply rushed toward the suitcase at the foot of the bed. Setting Sam on the floor beside it, he began to shove at the neatly folded clothes, looking for the bottle of green liquid that would grow them back to full size. The pounding of giant feet filled Evan's ears but he pushed it out of his head as he started to climb up into the suitcase, desperate to find what he needed.

Lights blazed on and Dan's voice thundered overhead, “Stop right now or I'll make you so small a bug wouldn't even notice you.”

The little man froze.

“Get out of there, right now.”

Sam's weak high-pitched voice pleaded below him but when Evan turned his head and saw the towering Asian man looming over the world with the glowing gold bottle in his hand, he knew that the giant wasn't bluffing.

He slowly clambered out of the suitcase, casting one final glance toward it but not seeing any hint of the green reversing serum. “Oh God,” Evan muttered in sudden realization, “They didn't bring any...”

The giant brunette walked up behind her boyfriend, her gray sweatpants bearing a faint stain around the crotch, which he assumed would be the only indication that Austin had died between the enormous pair. Her green eyes settled on him and then they narrowed as she lifted her glasses up to squint at the floor beside him, “Huh, so that's what happened to the other one.”

“What?” Dan asked, his head moving just enough that he could look at his girlfriend and Evan at the same time.

“Right there by his foot. She's like half an inch, if that...” Brooke began to chuckle. She gently pushed past Dan and the world started to shake as she walked into the room.

Beside him, Evan heard Sam scream in terror and he glanced down just in time to see her thrown to the ground by Brooke's final step. The toe of her Birkenstock rose roughly to his knees but that meant they completely towered over Sam like a small building.

“Alright, little dude,” Brooke thundered while crossing her arms in front of her chest, “You have one chance here. Kill your little wife and we'll take you home with us.”

Evan's eyes widened and he glanced down at Sam, who stared up at him with her head shaking back and forth.

“Clock's ticking, little man,” Brooke leaned forward, casting them both in shadow, before she started to tap her foot. Each strike of her toe sent a gust of air and dust washing over Sam's world, making the tiny woman scream. “The smoke alarm's going to go off soon and I've got a few more incidental fires to start in here...”

He stared up at her and shouted, “Please, please don't make me do this. You can take us both.”

“What do I need someone her size for?” Brooke glanced back at her boyfriend, “Do you want someone that small?”

“Eh, I use someone that size to get between my teeth,” Dan boomed while striding forward, the whole world shaking while he wrapped an arm around his girlfriend, “You know, that little fuck I keep in the medicine cabinet?”

Brooke leaned back against the giant's chest and sighed, “I always forget about him, he's so quiet.”

“You can use her for that stuff...”

“I can use your guy if I really wanted to.”

“True.”

Sobbing reached Evan's ears and he looked down to see his ex-wife crying beside him, still being battered by Brooke's ever tapping foot. “Please!” The shrunken man shouted, “We'll be good for you!”

“Nah,” the brunette dug dirt out from beneath her fingernail and flicked it, sending small bits of gunk raining down around them, “I kind of want to see you kill your wife. I don't think I've ever made someone do that.”

His voice cracked as he shouted, “Sh-she's my ex-wife...”

Brooke arched an eyebrow while continuing to clean her nails, “Then that should make it even easier, little dude. Go on, give her a quick splat and then we can get going to our hotel...”

The giantess's foot finally stopped tapping and her boyfriend's immense bare feet sat like immense monuments on either side of the shrunken pair, effectively boxing them in around the suitcase.

Evan looked down at Sam and he tried to find all the anger that had been bubbling within him ever since she had told him she wanted a divorce. She stared up at him and the fear etched into her face immediately killed whatever petty resentments had lingered since he signed the papers.

He and Sam might have had their problems but that didn't mean he would kill her for the amusement of some stuck up twenty-three year old brat.

Sticking his chin forward and forcing as much steel into his voice as he could, Evan shouted, “No! I'm not killing her! It's sick! You two are going to change us back right now and we're going to sit and talk about this like-”

“Ok,” the simple phrase thundered across the heavens and her foot rose and fell in the blink of an eye.

She had barely moved it an inch but that was all it took to completely eclipse Sam's world.

One minute, Evan's ex-wife was staring up at him and the next he was stumbling away from a wall of chocolate suede that had suddenly appeared beside him. There wasn't even an audible crunch as the huge heel lifted up and she twisted the ball of her foot back and forth like she was stubbing out a cigarette.

“Sweetie, mind taking care of him while I get everything else ready?” She asked while pecking Dan on the cheek.

The giant smiled down at her and playfully rubbed her back and upper arm, “Sure, babe.”

The floor shook while Evan simply stared at the floor where his ex-wife had been. A faint splotch of red was all that remained of her. She wasn't even big enough to leave a compressed ball of guts clinging to the giantess's sole.

She was just a stain on the carpet.

Evan couldn't even muster a scream as his limp body was lifted up into the sky by an enormous hand. He was flipped about to stare at the grinning giant, his handsome face somehow managing to even make his smug grin look good.

“Sorry, little dude, I was rooting for you, you know,” Dan thundered as he carried Evan out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. His thumb and forefinger clamped down on Evan's left thigh while his sigh bounced across the tile, “I feel like most of the shrunken guys I have at home are, like, our age? Would've been nice to have an old dude massaging my feet at the end of the day.”

A part of Evan wanted to plead, to tell the giant that he would still go with them, but then he thought of how easily the pair had killed Sam and Kelsey and Austin. The very thought of serving such unrepentant monsters made his stomach churn in disgust. “Fu-”

Blinding pain cut Evan's defiant curse off in a single phoneme.

He was dimly aware of a sickening crack echoing out and the feeling of something pulling on his hip before his mind finally correlated all of the sensory information into a single horrifying fact: Dan had just ripped his left leg off of his body.

“No, no, no,” Evan whimpered, his head lifting up and his wavering vision suddenly coming into terrifying focus.

A bloody stump sat where the middle of his thigh used to be.

Simply looking at it was enough to make him suddenly aware of how the mere sensation of air against the inside of his leg created the worst pain he had ever imagined possible.

And then it happened again.

He howled and the whole world went painfully white.

Evan had a vague sense of something falling into water far below him while warm wet pads pressed against his biceps. His lips tried to mouth a plea but all that came out was a wordless scream of pain as the giant continued to tear him limb from limb.

The shrunken man was aware of his shoulders being pulled from their sockets but the pain didn't even register as a spike amid the constant torment he quickly found himself in. His mind couldn't even register that the limbs were actually gone and he could feel his stumps wiggling about in utter shock.

And then suddenly he was falling through the air, the wind whistling in his ears while feeling like a constant burning blade against his bloody exposed stumps.

Evan crashed into cool water while an alarm sounded from somewhere in the house, a robotic feminine voice announcing 'Fire' over and over again. Despite the fact that he could feel his face break the surface, the voice didn't grow any louder in his ears.

The sky above him was nothing more than great increasingly gray shapes but he managed to make out Dan's arm reaching across the heavens and flexing.

A great roaring noise filled the world and Evan found himself being pulled down in a rush of water before everything went black.



End Notes:

Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you all have enjoyed this story as much as I have!

I have some new stuff in the works though it'll be releasing on my patreon well before it appears here. There you can also find other short stories that aren't being publicly published and for $5/month you get to vote on an exclusive short story involving side characters from various stories I've written over the years.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12438