Journey to the Centre of Zelda by Archne_Lover
Summary:

(Commission) Legend of Zelda - Impa finds herself on an unexpected journey to the stomach of her old friend.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Mouth Play, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Archne Commissions
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 10246 Read: 5639 Published: October 25 2022 Updated: October 25 2022

1. A Sticky Situation by Archne_Lover

2. Down the Hatch by Archne_Lover

3. An Enchanting Stomach by Archne_Lover

4. The Small Intestine by Archne_Lover

5. Epilogue by Archne_Lover

A Sticky Situation by Archne_Lover

Title: Journey to the Centre of Zelda
Commissioned by: Malethor
Categories: Legend of Zelda
Characters: Zelda, Impa
Tags: Shrinking, Vore, Digestion, Unaware, Acid, Pain, Tongue Play, Sight Deprivation, Masturbation, Dissolving Clothes, Mind Breaking, Body Alteration, Rape, Anal, Penetration, Breast Reduction, Ass Reduction, Nihilism
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Alternate Title: An Intestine Experience
Started: 23/10/2022
Finished: 25/10/2022

Zelda, the princess of Hyrule was laid back in her royal chambers. Sat atop a velvet chair with a built-in footrest, eyes closed as she enjoyed the summer breeze from the open window, plucking small pieces of fruit from the bowl sat upon a small wooden coffee table. She had long since learned to enjoy the times of peace especially when they were gifted beautiful weather like this.

A small black circle ringed with fire tore open in the space behind the bowel. The princess’s long-cherished friend stepped from the diminutive portal. The young warrior had her hair tied up in her usual manner with a majestic thick tail of hair trailing down behind her, stopping just above the base of her calves which were attired in dark nylons protected by shin guards decorated by a golden emblem of her tribe, her upper body attired in oriental style robes reminiscent of a ninja with pale cream and violet purple colours. Impa turned on her heel as she stepped from the portal only to fall onto her rear as she bumped into a wooden structure. The portal faded behind her.

“What the?” Impa craned her head back to look up, her eyes widening as she took in the sight of a giant curved wooden wall reaching high above her. This wasn’t right. The portal should have taken her straight to Zelda’s chambers. With practised precision, she took the kunai from her belt and leapt at the wall. Her blades pierced the wood and she began to climb, putting all her strength into each swing of the kunai before pulling herself up, bracing her feet against the wall and swinging her arm again.

It took several minutes but eventually, she made it to the top, she pulled herself onto the ledge, collapsing in exhaustion. She rolled onto her back, her chest heaving, sweat glistening on her body, she unbound her robe, letting it slide open to reveal a dark blue undershirt, immediately feeling relief as the heat began to leave her body at a more rapid rate.

She turned her head to look over the side of the wall and found herself staring down into a giant wooden dome with what looked like various chunks of giant fruit. And by giant, she meant that even the smallest one looked to be more than several feet taller than she. There was a marsh of juices forming at the bottom of the dome.

“Where the hell am-“ her words died as she saw a giant hand dip into the dome and pluck a giant grape that had been sliced in half from the dome, Impa followed the fruit and watched as it was placed on the outstretched tongue of a blonde haired giantess. It only took a moment for her to recognize her friend. Zelda had to be hundreds of miles tall, leaning back on her chair enjoying a grape, her golden hair braided but slightly messy as if it were styled from the day before and she wore a light blue sports bra and matching plain panties.

The next moment Impa realized what had happened. Zelda wasn’t giant-sized. She was tiny! Something must have gone wrong with the portal that brought her here. She needed to get Zelda’s attention, she would help her and together they could find out not only why this had happened but also how to turn her back.

“I just need to get her attention.”

Zelda reached back down to pluck another piece of fruit; they were too far away for Impa to jump onto them from any of the sides of the bowl. She could try climbing her body if she could make it to the floor, but that would take hours, and there was a high chance she’d injure herself on the way or that Zelda would move before she noticed her. Which left only one option, and it wasn’t one Impa liked the idea of, to get into the bowl and climb onto the fruit and wait for Zelda to pick her up and then she can try climbing onto her finger to get her to notice her, or shout and see if she can catch her attention.

Impa looked down into the bowl, it was hard to tell how deep the juice pool was, it probably wouldn’t be a good idea to jump and the last thing she needed was to break her leg on the base of the bowl or by landing wrong on an apple slice. Impa rebound her robe and took out one of her kunai before proceeding to stab at an angle into the bowl’s side.

Swallowing. Impa turned and crept over the edge, both hands becoming white-knuckled around the handle of the blade and with a slight kick she pulled the blade down the side of the bowl and began to slide her way down. Her heart hammered in her chest as her speed increased. She was falling too fast, heart nearly leaping from her throat she took one hand of her kunai to withdraw her second and stabbed that one into the wall too. Her descent slowed and her feet splashed into the pool of fruit juices, the cold sticky liquid came up to her waste. She pulled both blades from the bowel and turned to assess her new surroundings.

She was right, even the sliced strawberries were several ‘feet’ taller than she was, and she had to be no more than an inch tall. This was not going to be easy. Her toes curled as she waded through the liquid. Her strides were forced and slow as she fought her way through the thick sugary juice, it clung to her legs unyielding as she slowly began her journey through the bowl. She could already feel her body starting to shiver from the cold.

Zelda’s fingers returned. Impa froze and watched as a sizeable apple slice, like a building compared to her was lifted from the bowl. A wave of fruit juices erupted from the sudden motion, Impa stood her ground through the pulling sensation of the current, that was until the direction changed and a wave almost as tall as she was crashed into her. Impa fell onto her ass, toppling over backwards before coming to rest on her back and just like that she was submerged. The sugary liquid washed over her, and her eyes squeezed shut.

The wave was as brief as it was strong. By the time she had the awareness to sit back up the sticky juice was almost tranquilly still. The juice reached her chest, bracing herself she stood back up, nearly losing balance as her body tore through the thick surface, the slight increase of her own weight nearly causing her to stumble.

With the cold gunky juices once again calm she took a moment to collect herself, taking a deep breath. Impa licked her lips as she let out her breath, tainted with a tone of frustration, her mouth was filled with the sweet taste of fruits and the slight bitterness of one that perhaps was a touch over-ripe. Impa splashed to her feet, kicking the juices out of her way as she attempted to wade her way through the juices quicker. She really didn’t want another ‘swim.’

She stabbed her kunai into an apple slice, and it sunk in with ease, she went to do the same with her second blade only to curse when she found the scabbard empty, she must have lost it during the wave.

Impa threw up her empty and grabbed the edge of the fruit and began to pull herself up, alternating between using her blade to stab into the fruit and using the edge of the building-sized fruit. She made it halfway up the fruit before she was interrupted. Zelda’s colossal manicured nails came into view as she plucked the apple from the bowel and lifted it into the air, the sudden shift in motion and the force with which the fruit suddenly flew into the air caused Impa to lose her balance.

No sooner had she cleared the rim of the bowl than she fell from the apple and landed with a wet ‘slap’ on a hard, soggy surface. She watched as the apple along with her remaining dagger vanished from view, to be swallowed by her friend.

It seemed her task was much more difficult now than before. Impa made to move, hoping to find another fruit to climb and hopefully this time have a bit more success. Except she didn’t move. Frowning she gave her arms a hard tug but they would not yield from the surface they had landed on, she tried to lift her legs and kick off the fruit, but just as with her arms, she couldn’t pull them free.

“Shit!” Impa cursed. She craned her neck, at least she could still move her head and took in her surroundings. She had landed on a strawberry that had been sliced in half, her back hitting the substance with a wet ‘slap.’

She tried to heave herself free using her torso but she had no luck. Her arms were spread wide and her legs stuck apart, she was blind and spread eagle, trapped on a piece of fruit, it was like some kind of twisted sex game. Impa had to admit that thought was oddly titillating but now wasn’t the time to dwell on such things.

Zelda’s fingers returned to the bowl, like dexterous oaks they plucked a grape twice the size of a boulder from the bowl.

Impa felt the blood drain from her cheeks, she was trapped in Zelda’s food. And now she can’t even try to climb her fingers. She just had to hope that Zelda can hear her when she finally picks her fruit.

The next piece was an orange slice and as it was picked from the bowel a stream of juice erupted from its side, raining over the bowel. Impa felt her eyes burn as an oversized drop splashed onto her face and torso, the citric acid burning her eyes and invading her nose with an intense stench of orange. She felt her stomach convulse and bile erupt from her mouth, splashing down her front, not even that warmed her body, the cold was reaching into her core.

The sound of ‘water’ crashing against multiple surfaces made her flinch. Another piece of fruit was gone. Tears were carving trails over the drying orange juice. She tried to blink the acid away but it all it did was intensify the burning each time she opened her eyes until eventually, she squeezed her eyelids shut so hard it started to hurt on its own, but at least it stopped the burning from worsening.

Her world shook and she felt her heart stop. Air slammed against her at gale-force speeds as her strawberry was lifted into the air. She opened her mouth to scream only to swallow the air. She felt like her heart was gonna burst in her chest. Her body trembling and not from the cold. The winds slowed, she had to be close to Zelda’s mouth.

“Zelda! It’s me! It’s Impa! Help Me!” she screamed, she didn’t see Zelda’s tongue stretch out or but she felt it shake as her tongue curled around the back of the strawberry.

“Zelda!”

The princess’s hot, sweet-scented breath washed over her. Her trembling worsened. She could feel the movement as Zelda’s tongue slowly began to slide back into her mouth.

“Zelda!”

The shadow of Zelda’s cavernous mouth washed over her as the princess’s tongue carried her passed her teeth and into the cave of no return.

Down the Hatch by Archne_Lover

Zelda closed her lips, moaning softly as her mouth filled with the sweet taste of the strawberry, curling her tongue she flipped it over, frowning slightly at the slightly bitter taste but it was short-lived as the bitterness faded back into sweetness.

Impa cried out as she felt the strawberry suddenly flip, her bones still vibrating from Zelda’s moans of pleasure. She felt her face slam into several warm, very wet bumps. She blinked. The burning had faded, and she looked around. She couldn’t see anything; it was pitch black. Either the orange juice had blinded her or…she was in her friend’s mouth!

The ground shifted again, curling unnaturally and Impa felt herself flop from the strawberry, splashing into the gradually collecting saliva lining the space between the large bumps. The strawberry was tossed away and Impa felt a deep chill as she heard the horrific sound of the strawberry being crushed, its surface ripping as Zelda’s teeth dug into the fruit.

Light seeped into the room as Zelda’s lips parted, allowing Impa the first clear look at the inside of Zelda’s mouth. She was sprawled on top of her tongue and the strawberry was being crushed between a set of teeth each one over half as tall as she. The juice of the strawberry gushed out, mixing with Zelda’s saliva as the teeth rose briefly before crashing back down.

Juice erupted from the strawberry, crashing into Impa and knocking her flat on her back. Zelda’s delighted moans echoed around her again, temporarily deafening the tiny warrior, her ears left ringing from the sound.

Zelda moaned in delight at the sudden burst of flavour as the strawberry popped into her mouth. Using her tongue, she manoeuvred the chunks to the centre of her mouth and began to suck on the juicy pieces, gradually pulling each drop of juice from the fruit, it was her favourite thing to do with juicy fruits like strawberries. She didn’t even notice the minute screams going on inside her mouth or the tiny movements of her struggling morsel.

Impa screamed as she was lifted with the chunks of strawberry pulp to the top of Zelda’s mouth. She was slammed into the roof of her cavernous mouth, fitting easily between the wrinkles that lined the ceiling. She slammed her fist into Zelda’s papilla, it gave a little to her tiny fists but flexed back into position immediately, processing her taste mixed with the fruit juices. Saliva started to rise around and along the tongue and soon Impa found herself clinging desperately to the large bumps about a third of her size as the pulp fell down Zelda’s tongue and into the dark hole at the back of her throat, leaving only her and the largest chunk left of her previous prison.

Zelda’s lips closed again once again immersing Impa in darkness. Impa suddenly felt a strong force suck her against the tongue. Impa’s lips parted as she felt one of the hot, moist papillae forced between her legs. Zelda began to move her tongue, inadvertently rubbing the food against the roof of her mouth as she sucked at what remained of the fruit.

“Oh fuck!” Impa moaned as the papilla began to vibrate and the movement of the tongue ground it against her covered crotch. She squeezed her eyes shut, cheeks burning bright as Zelda proceeded to suck on her until Impa could not help herself and she came through her pantyhose against her tongue.

Zelda’s pleased moans echoed around her again. Tears returned to Impa’s eyes both out of embarrassment and pain from the sudden sound as Zelda moaned at her flavour.

The suction force vanished and Impa found herself sliding back and down the tongue, panicking she grabbed hold of one of the papillae, wrapping her arms around it and gripping her hand on the other side.

“No! No! No!”

Then Impa was suddenly hit by something big and soggy. Impa was knocked free by what was left of the strawberry, Zelda’s tongue flexed again and Impa felt her stomach fall out from under her as she slipped down her friend’s gullet and into her throat.

Instinctively Impa reached for her kunai but they weren’t there. She cursed and stretched out her hands and feet in the dark and she brushed the right side of Zelda’s oesophagus but could reach the left. She turned and tried to grab hold of the walls; her palms slid down at first but eventually, she felt her descent begin to slow. That was until the strawberry pulp struck her head and she felt herself beginning to gain speed again. The walls flexed around her and pulled out of reach and Impa felt a sudden increase in pressure as Zelda forcibly swallowed.

As Impa began to free fall she tried again, this time angling herself as though she were about to swim. She felt her soles and fingers brush against the lining of Zelda’s oesophagus, she stretched and let out an almost relieved sigh as her fingers sunk against the wet almost rubbery texture. She began to slow and just before she was struck by the pulp except, this time it struck her back with more force as it had more of an area to hit.

A startled scream escaped her as Impa found herself flipping through the darkness. She lost track of which way was up and couldn’t even tell where that cursed strawberry pulp was anymore. She threw her arms out in random, circular and jagged motions, desperate to find the wall again.

Eventually, Impa felt her hands brush the hot wet surface and relief filled her chest. She tried to grab hold but her fingers just slid against the surface, it was like she was trying to grip an eel. She tried to angle her fall closer to the wall, maybe if she could get closer, she’d have a better chance to slow her fall. She felt the pulp slap her back and she slammed into the wall only to bounce back off, her front now coated in a very warm thick liquid.

Bright pale blue ethereal light abruptly threatened to blind her. Impa squeezed her eyes shut, her arms flailing as she left Zelda’s oesophagus and began to truly free fall. The overpowering stench of vomit overwhelmed her and Impa felt her stomach, the sensation of falling didn’t help, and for the second time that day, she felt her mouth open as her own acidic bile forced its way out, burning her throat.

Deep gurgles echoed around her and Impa found herself fighting to stop herself from vomiting for a third time as she was welcomed by the sounds of Zelda’s stomach processing its food.

PLOP

An Enchanting Stomach by Archne_Lover

Impa landed into the thick liquid that filled Zelda’s stomach, she sunk several ‘feet’ before her descent slowed to a stop and she was able to right herself and kick her way to the surface. Her skin was starting to tingle. Her head breached the surface and she took a deep breath of the foul, very humid air only to be forced back into the stomach acids by her old friend. That bloody strawberry pulp! Gasping, she felt the thick acid slide down the wrong throat as she sunk several inches into the acid, her throat burned both with the acid and the sudden presence of liquid where it shouldn’t be.

Again, Impa forced herself to the surface internally swearing that if she ever got out of there, she would smash every strawberry she saw from then onwards. Her head burst through the surface and she began to violently cough, bringing up small droplets of Zelda’s stomach acid, snot running from her nose as she felt an involuntary shiver through her body. She wiped the gunky slime from her eyes and looked around.

Her vision was blurred and her eyes were stinging, the whites of her eyes burned red. Squinting she saw what looked like a piece of apple, though a severely chewed up one, more like mush than fruit. She kicked her legs and swam towards the fruit, gritting her teeth as she felt her arms start to sting.

She grabbed at the mushy lifeline, her arms sinking into it as she pulled herself atop it. Her legs sunk into the mush but thankfully she didn’t fall all the way through. She looked down at her arms, the bands that had protected her arms were gone and the sleeves of her robes were soaked, the cuffs were even frayed. She looked down at her legs and was relieved to see her shin guards were still there, though the emblem of her clan was a bit faded, unfortunately, her shoes were less…immaculate. Rotating her ankles, she saw that their soles had started to wear away, there was even a small hole in the right one.

She checked her hands, her skin looked paler than normal but there was no injury, and her nails were clean. She closed her eyes and felt for her mana. It was still fresh. It was healing her. She needed to be careful, the last thing she needed was to run out of steam in Zelda’s stomach.

She rubbed again at her eyes; the blur lessened but it was still like there was a fog in her eyes. With the haunting pale blue ethereal light, it was like she was in some nightmarish dream realm. Impa collected her hair in her hands and began to ring the gastric acid out of it, it made her fingers tingle and itch. She looked around, there were several chewed-up mushy collections of fruit and pulp floating like tiny islands. Steam bellowed off the surface of the strange liquid, it was partially clear but at the same time had dark spots and reflected the spectral light. The walls of her stomach were a mixture of pinky-red grotesque patterns with veins of bright light blue mana weaving between them. Like a gross yet beautiful crystal cavern with an internal swamp. That just happened to stink of vomit.

Impa actually caught herself thinking how she would like to explore a realm like this before forcing reminding herself that this wasn’t some expedition or adventure into a new realm. This was her best friend’s stomach. And she had to get out of there fast if she didn’t want to end up as a nutritional snack or patch of fat on her body waiting to be burned away.

Zelda stretched out in her chair, arms above her head as her toes curled as she angled her barefoot, feeling a rather pleasant tingling in her stomach. A rather low tickling sensation. Her nipples were actually starting to harden. The pleasant sensation of the tips of her nipples rubbing against the fabric of her bra as she stretched only served to heighten the pleasure, which also seemed to make the tickling sensation in her stomach more pronounced.

“Mmm, I should have fruit more often,” Zelda said with a pleasant sigh, she plucked another strawberry from the rapidly emptying bowel and placed it on her tongue, sucking it into her mouth. Zelda positioned the strawberry at the side of her mouth and began to slowly press into it with her teeth, enjoying the sensation and flavour as the juices were slowly forced out until finally it popped and she began to suck on the fruit. It wasn’t as good as the last strawberry but still, the sweetness was divine.

Tilting her head back she let the sweet nectar trickle along her tongue and down the back of her throat before sending the chewed up now dried-out fruit down to follow it.

Impa gripped the fruity mush. The gooey slimy substance squelched between her fingers, her fingertips pressing through the substance and against the palm of her hands. Zelda’s stomach acids had shifted from an almost tranquil cesspit to deadly rapids. Glittering waves rose from the surfaces, bouncing off the sides of Zelda’s stomach only to turn back towards the centre.

The islands of fruit mush flew from the surface and were consumed by the dark underside of the waves, others floated atop them.

Impa screamed as she felt the current suck her island towards the base of a rising wave. Her legs squeezed together, crushing a large chunk of pulp between her legs, it rose up between her thighs and began to seep over her legs, entombing them. Impa didn’t notice. She stared up, eyes wide with terror into the black underside of the wave, the curl of the wave eclipsing the ghostly glow of the princess’s mana.

The pulp in front of her was ripped away, separating into crumbs as it was sucked beneath the surface. The noxious stomach gasses filled Impa’s lungs as she began to hyperventilate, curling in on herself in a vain attempt to desperately hold on to her rapidly disintegrating island.

The pulp was slurped into the waves. Impa was engulfed in the overly warm liquid, her islands breaking apart beneath her. She felt bubbles begin to build beneath her before erupting into a flurry and shooting up around her. It was like being trapped in an underwater burning jacuzzi on full blast. She could feel the bubbles filling and then tearing through her hair. Her skin was starting to burn, her cheeks were stinging.

Impa kicked her legs. The current continued to pull her down, her kicks were futile. In the burning darkness, she felt herself being pulled further downwards. Pressure was beginning to build in her chest. She could hold her breath for a while but not forever. She needed to get above the surface.

She thrashed her arms and legs in desperation. She was sinking further and further. She was going to drown. She felt her arms and legs starting to burn, her face now felt like it was being held in an open flame. Tears seeped from her eyes only to be absorbed into the gastric ocean that threatened to consume her.

The pressure was building.

She was going to die.

Her movements slowed. Despair settling in.

She didn’t blame Zelda. She should never have climbed into the bowl. She should have taken her chances climbing to the floor and then her friend’s body. Or better yet she should never have messed around with magic like she had. Don’t try to fix what isn’t broken.

She opened her mouth to release her breath.

Acid flooded her mouth.

She shuddered at the rancid acidic taste of bile.

She could feel her tongue fizzing.

She was going to be digested.

She had become food.

Suddenly the current vanished.

Impa froze in place. The current was still there but it was much subtler, more like a pond than surging rapids approaching a waterfall. She began to kick her legs again and felt relief as she began to ascend, she kicked harder and thrust out her arms, swimming her way back towards the surface.

She forced her eyes open.

She needed to breach the surface before she drowned.

Immediately her eyes began to burn.

Her vision was blurred and shimmering. But she could just make it out. Out of the darkness of the depths, she could see the rippling mana glow above.

Her lungs felt like they were going to burst as she finally broke through the surface once again. Immediately she spat out the stomach acid, coughing violently as she treaded ‘water,’ tears streamed down her red cheeks, bloody grazes glowed with a much paler light blue than the mana illuminating the cavern around her and slowly the grazes closed.

Most of the mushy islands had vanished beneath the surface. Where once a dozen islands of mashed fruit of various sizes floated in Zelda’s stomach now only three remained. Impa kicked her way to the closest ‘land’ mass. It was hard to tell the colour in the harsh yet dim light of the mana, but it looked like a cube of apple. She flung her arm over the fruit and began to clamber herself atop it.

The fruit tipped with the sudden additional weight, threatening to flip over. Impa kicked against the fruit’s side and flung herself on top of it. The apple bobbed in place briefly submerging beneath the gastric acid but to Impa’s relief bobbed back to the surface.

Her relief turned into a burst of elation as she found her island bobbing its way towards one of the walls of the cavern before slowing to a stop as it tapped against Zelda’s stomach lining. Impa placed her hands against the wall, it was warm to the touch and beyond damp, she traces her fingers over the mana veins, shuddering as she felt a jolt of energy surge into her shocking her back.

The cube began to float away from the wall. Impa threw her arm over the side and submerged it in the ocean of acid and began to paddle her way back to the wall, gritting her teeth as she felt her arm start to sting again. Once she was close enough, she rapidly pulled her arm back from the acid and looked at it, holding it close to the mana veins. Her hand was covered in deep bloody gashes and her arm was decorated with more minor ones. The wounds began to dimly glow and the skin gradually repaired itself leaving no trace of the wound other than the thin pink liquid covering her arm.

She closed her hand into a fist only to immediately relax it, wincing in pain. It wasn’t as bad as before but it still stung. She raised her other hand, making a fist, using her tender hand to attempt to maintain her balance by holding onto the edge of the apple she punched the wall. Then again. And again. She punched the lining of Zelda’s stomach as hard as she could.

“Zelda! It’s me Impa!” she shouted or rather attempted to shout, her voice was hoarse, the acid having burned her vocal cords, each word she ‘shouted’ brought a fresh wave of pain to her throat but she needed to get out of here.

She continued to pound the gooey walls, unaware that as she did so all she was doing was granting her friend the pleasant ‘tickling’ sensation she was starting to enjoy.

Sweat dripped into her eyes. Her chest was heaving with exhaustive breaths. She threw a final punch with all her strength. Unfortunately, the swing had caused a shift in her weight, half her ‘island’ began to submerge, she stumbled and her fist struck one of the mana veins. Again the sensation of magical lightning shot through her and sent her flying back.

She splashed back into the acid.

With a twisted form of luck, however, she landed on her back this time. It hurt like hell but she didn’t submerge. She bounced off the surface of the acid and flopped back onto the surface.

Righting herself and again feeling the stinging sensation begin again except now even her torso was starting to hurt. Miniscule bubbles began to rise around her. She was starting to digest. She looked around, fear again gripping her heart. She had ended up back in the middle of Zelda’s stomach and none of the islands were exactly close.

She began to try to swim towards one of the islands, it looked like a section of grape, maybe its natural buoyancy was the reason it was still afloat. The sound of rushing water echoed into the cavern. Impa looked up, following the sound, she could just make out the blurry image of the opening from Zelda’s oesophagus, a dark waterfall suddenly began, and as it fell it turned from black to a weird light purple as it shimmered in the blue light.

Impa tried to swim out of the way but she was too slow and found herself showered again in the sticky sweetness of strawberry juice mixed with saliva. She wiped her eyes, teeth gritting as she internally cursed the scarlet fruit again. She opened her eyes, blinking away the remaining juice, just in time for her to be struck with something half as big as her and very soggy.

It pushed her back under the surface and she found herself slurping into the fruit, the force of the fall causing her back to sink into the pulp. She tried to pull away but once again she stood. She felt her chest starting to burn again. She was so surprised, it had happened so quickly, Impa didn’t have a chance to take a breath. If she couldn’t pull herself free, she was certainly going to drown.

No matter how hard she pulled just as before she was stuck.

The mushy pulp began to shift rotating as it bobbed in the acid until thankfully Impa breached the surface and she took a great lungful of the precious vomit-scented air. Never had she been so thankful for the smell of bile. She felt a strong pressure on her head but she was just thankful she could breathe again.

She rapidly blinked her eyes trying to banish the acid from her eyes. For a few seconds, she saw nothing but darkness until her mana healed her eyes and her sight returned. It was then she realized why she felt a growing pressure in her head, she was now adhered to the bloody pulp upside down and with each bob of the mass, she felt her head almost touching the acidic surface, her hair floating upon, she could hear the tell-tale sound of fizzing and she hoped it was the strawberry being broken down and not her hair. Steam began to rise from where her hair floated further obscuring Impa’s sight.

Zelda’s stomach began to gurgle again. The sound echoed around Impa, amplified by her size and the almost echo chamber structure of the organ. The sound made the stomach acids ripple kicking up small waves. Impa cried out as a wave crashed into her face. Her face began to burn and she couldn’t tell whether it was Zelda’s stomach juices or her own blood that dripped down…or up her cheeks.

Impa let out a resigned sigh, if she was lucky the strawberry will break up enough for her to escape and make her way to a ‘safer’ position. Hopefully, she wouldn’t be digested first. The sound of deep foreboding gurgles began to fill the air again. The gastric juices became to shift restlessly as if preparing for another attack on their sticky captive. Impa squeezed her eyes shut and took a deep breath, mentally preparing herself, when something hot, wet and twice the size of her head splashed onto the underside of her head.

Impa cried out as she felt her burning skin crawl as another drop soon fell from the ceiling above, it was as if Zelda’s stomach was deliberately debating new ways to make her stay less enjoyable. Gritting her teeth again she began to spit, hoping to at least remove the acid from her lips and while it worked partially it also allowed traces to slip into her mouth, assaulting her tongue with the taste of vomit with a hint of strawberry and the burning sensation that was beginning to feel like second nature. She could already feel her mana healing the burns as the acid opened fresh wounds, a rapid cycle that wouldn’t end until the acid had burned itself away.

Her own stomach tightened, cramping with disgust as she fought to keep the substance inside her down. And had it not been for the fact she was upside down she may have succeeded, her face now bright pink with blood rush, her mouth was forced open as a tirade of bile gushed from her mouth. Her chest began to thrash as she began to violently cough causing her vomit to be interrupted and come out in erratic bursts, decorating her once beautiful face in deep brown thin liquid.

Her prison began to violently bob with each outburst, her back arching further into the fruit and causing its balance to shift as her chest heaved and a fresh wave escaped.

Her cheeks stung but it was almost nothing in comparison to the ocean of acid she had already swum through repeatedly. Her face was already going numb as if her mana was adapting it to the constant influx of irritation and pain inflicted on her.

Her head submerged and Impa felt her vomit force it's way out again. She was raised again with the momentum of the fruit’s buoyancy. She wretched but no more would come, only vile-tasting saliva and even that was thick and dry, signifying the tell-tale signs of dehydration. The fruit dipped again, the surface brushed over her breasts. She hadn’t even realized how weak her clothing had become until the final layers flaked away and she felt her nipples embraced by the acid.

She rose back crying out in pain. Her breasts streaming blood from where her nipples had once been, the area began to glow. Again she was submerged, this time up to her stomach. The motions repeated themselves and with each submersion, Impa felt herself sink deeper. Her crotch. Her thighs. Her knees. Her ankles. And then finally her feet were submerged.

She didn’t feel the fruit begin to rise this time, however. The pulpy remains of the strawberry had taken on too much acid. Its weight had increased and its structure was breaking up.

Impa was sinking. Leaving a trail of tiny bubbles behind her as her prison continued to dissolve, breaking apart like a rock falling through the atmosphere. She could feel her own body burning. Her flesh had been burned away ounce by ounce as she was being broken down by her friend’s stomach.

Her clothing went from drenched and ‘holey’ to shredded. The fabric rapidly melted as she descended further. Pieces of slimy almost plastic-like fabric drifted off her body, vanishing into the darkness around her to be burned away until finally not a stitch remained on her body. Forcing her to offer her clothing to the divine temple around her.

Her nudity didn’t even cross her mind. She couldn’t even feel the blood slipping out of her body as new holes formed. Her nipples had been replaced by widening holes, her fingers were breaking up, her smaller toes had already been consumed, and it was as if she was being swarmed by millions of minuscule piranhas.

Her lungs began to burn. She couldn’t tell if it was the lack of oxygen or if the acid had finally reached her lungs or both. Her body began to come free of the pulp as it separated and burned away, not nearly as complex a snack as she was. When she felt her harms drift in the acid as she sunk further Impa finally let herself open her eyes.

They drifted open without effort, not like previous times before when she forced them. She could feel the nerves in her eyes ignite with liquid fire but with it combined with the rest of the agony, it was barely noticeable. Her eyes drifted up, searching through the darkness before pausing when she spied the glimmering moonlight above. No. It was Zelda’s mana.

It had to be several miles to the surface. No, just dozens and dozens of inches. Zelda wasn’t a giant. She was tiny, she was minuscule. She was nutrition to this goddess.

Her feet, or what was left of them were slurped into a tight space and like a string of spaghetti she was sucked in. she was forcibly funnelled into a tight fleshy pipe.

The Small Intestine by Archne_Lover

instantly she felt pressure all around her body and she was dragged down a hot corridor of flesh and blood. Burning, wriggling tendrils began to reach out from the walls, their rounded heads glowing with celestial light. They caressed her arms and legs, burning away her flesh with their acidic touch. One curled around her ankle, she gave it a light tug and managed to break away, continuing her slow, forced descent into Zelda’s intestines, her ankle now branded with a bloody ring.

She was in an almost trancelike state. The tight walls around her pushing her deeper like a large snake forcefully swallowing its prey.

She didn’t notice when her descent stopped.

Her toeless feet, like fleshy stumps, had been sucked into the fleshy walls of Zelda’s small intestine. Villi began to slide out around where her feet had sunk. Sensing the complex and valuable nutrition they wrapped around her legs and pulled them back until her calves touched the wall and began to sink into them. Another pair of villi stretched out and lightly caressed Impa’s shoulders, burning new holes into her, light pink blood drifted out like tiny clouds. Her body began to lean back until she rested against the wall fully and the wall began to merge with Impa’s flesh.

Still, Impa didn’t resist.

It was only when a groan of pleasure echoed around her, filling her world, did Impa’s eyes suddenly focus and her awareness returned to her reality.

Zelda couldn’t resist the temptation anymore. The delightful tingling below was transforming into an inferno of desire. A hand had drifted its way up to cup one of her breasts as she chomped on a juicy grape. Her sensitive nipples rubbed by the fabric of her bra. Her toes curled as her fingers pressed deeper into the seductive fat of her breast, and pleasure burst through her. She couldn’t control her fingers, they began to squeeze harder.

Her legs quivered, closing slightly as her womanhood flexed with need. More than it ever had before. Her lips were wet and staining the front of her panties, if she looked down, she would be able to see a near-perfect outline of her slit through the thin fabric.

Her other hand slid down and she couldn’t help herself, her index finger caressed her slit through the material just as she felt a tiny jolt almost like movement inside her lower tummy. Her hips bucked with pleasure, her legs opening in search of satisfaction.

“Fuck! I’ve never felt like this before!” Zelda moaned as she slid her fingers inside her waistband, her fingers becoming sticking with her carnal juices, her finger was sucked almost of its own accord inside all the way to the base immersing itself in moist warmth as her pussy clamped down on the appendage, her hips bucked again as another wave of pleasure shot through her. She’d never felt anything like this before. Never done anything like this before.

Another spurt of movement inside her tummy and her pussy clamped down with a vice grip as the glorious tremors of orgasm rocked through her. Her hand closed tighter around her breast, squeezing it so hard she felt her fair skin bruise, the light pain intensifying the pleasure.

The fire didn’t even dim.

She needed more.

Swallowing Zelda forced herself to stand from her chair, withdrawing her hand from her panties, she sucked on her fingers, her flavour mixing with what was left of the grape. She swallowed them together as she made her way to her bed with hurried footsteps. Her breasts heaving with each breath she dived onto the silk sheets, desperate for more pleasure.

Her breath quivered, and her fingers curled around the waistband of her underwear and slid it down her slender legs. They were sticky with her cum and the scent teased her nose. Her cheeks tinged pink with embarrassment, she slid them free of her ankles and tossed the garment onto the side of her bed, half leaning off the edge of her silken sheets.

With fast hands and clumsy fingers, she pulled her bra over her head, her breasts bouncing free, the sudden motion actually enhancing her pleasure further. She fell back onto the bed, lying down, her hand already lightly cupping her breast, she bit her lower lip in an attempt to silence her moan as her thumb brushed over her hard sensitive nipple.

She had always done her best to avoid tainting her virtue. Even so far as to forego self-exploration but she couldn’t take it. Whatever this feeling was she couldn’t resist. Her fingers began to stroke along her slit, hesitantly dipping in before pulling back out. A mixture of fear, excitement and guilt filled her. It was thrilling.

She pressed her lips together as another moan echoed through her. Doing her best to muffle it. She would just die if anyone heard her or worse discovered her in her state of shame. Her index finger began to dip inside her again as if openly defying her wishes and upbringing.

Glowing veins spread out from where her body had been moulded to the wall of Zelda’s small intestine. Like a piece of morbid decoration. Spiderweb veins of mana reached out around her and back into her.

She opened her mouth to moan as she felt a pleasure surge through her as her energy was forcibly connected to the veins that fed into Zelda’s mana. It was like she was being used as a source of nutrition and magic.

She was submerged in murky acid. Her vision was swimming. Her lungs no longer felt like they were about to burst. Actually, she felt her body processing the liquid, stripping minute cells of oxygen to keep her alive. Zelda’s body was helping her stay alive. Again, the image of her old friend in a divine position flashed before her mind’s eye.

Before she could shake the thought and try to regain her focus her current predicament pain shot through her. A glowing villus had reached up and snaked itself around her leg, its touch burning her flesh on contact. The warmth of pleasure soon joined the strange cocktail as the mana-warmed head of the appendage neared her abused pussy. It was strange. The mana felt warm and enticing, but as it probed her inner thigh exploratory, it brushed gashes along her inner thigh and shallow fizzing cuts decorating her cunt.

She opened her mouth to plead for help but no sound came. She could feel no movement in her throat. The muscles that allowed her speech had been digested. They had no purpose in serving Zelda’s body and so could be broken down and used as nutrition.

She had given her speech for Zelda’s health and she knew it wasn’t all she would sacrifice for the princess.

Again, images of her kneeling and making offerings to a goddess with beyond remarkable resemblances to Zelda came to her mind. The mana even felt beyond holy now as it not only sustained her life but ensure her presence would serve Zelda.

Zelda’s body seemed to detect the presence of mana and the villus between Impa’s thighs began to push its way slowly inside her. Impa’s lips parted in a silent scream of pain and pleasure as the appendage wiggled its way inside her, stretching her cunt, burning the inside of her ‘tunnel of love’ and as before she felt her mana surging to heal the area only this time it was much more potent, aided by Zelda’s mana. The wounds closed but the new skin was more sensitive.

Her legs began to quiver.

With each second that passed a new layer of flesh was formed and burned away inside her cunt until she felt her body rock with an intense orgasm. It felt as if it was the first time, she had ever experienced pleasure combined with the greatest stimulation she’d ever had. The pain vanished; the villus’ acidic touch no longer burned her inner flesh.

Zelda had just changed her. Her body had chosen to alter her. Make her more suited for her new role as nutrition and power source. Her eyes closed as another orgasm rocked through her body and the villus inside her guzzled her cum, feeding the energy from it into Zelda’s mana flow. In advertently further enhancing the virgin goddess’ arousal.

A suppressed moan of pleasure echoed throughout the slimy chambers, the walls shuddering as Zelda continued to pleasure her slit unaware of her friend’s growing ‘plight.’

Seeking to further enhance Impa’s productivity more villi began to reach out, growing from all the walls around, each one glowing with a unique pattern of mana, some had their heads glow, others their entire body glowed, some had cracklike patterns, others had celestial veins.

Impa felt a rather brazen villus grow from the wall behind her and start to force its way between her ass cheeks. She tried to pull away but found her body was held rigid in place. Looking down she saw even her lower arms had been absorbed into the flesh of Zelda’s intestine. All she could move was her head and even that was limited.

How long before even that movement was denied her? Would she even be a person then? A separate entity? Or just another part of Zelda’s digestive system, processing mana and nutrition to keep her royal highness healthy, happy, and alive. The worst part was that was starting to sound like it wasn’t such a bad outcome for her.

The walls suddenly clamped around her. Squeezing her body. Foul-tasting flesh filled her mouth. Burning tendrils were forced against her body. Three were forced between her breasts and curled, encircling each breast and her neck. Another two had their lengths forced against her still full cunt and found themselves wrapping around her legs. Another crashed into her face and over her eyes, snaking around her head. And was shoved into her mouth, forcing her lips to open wide as the intruder struck the back of her throat and kept going.

She began to gag and convulse. Then it was like acid was being pumped into her throat. The retching stopped and when she reached into herself, she found no open to trying forcibly vacate her stomach. Another piece of her had been digested and Zelda’s mana continued to keep her alive and heal her in a way that it would never return.

As Zelda’s most recent orgasm faded the walls relaxed around her, her muscles relaxing around her intestines, allowing Impa more room, not that she could move. The villi remained inside where they had been forced before. She was completely immobile and at their mercy.

The villus around Impa’s neck tightened its hold. On reflex, her mouth opened wider in a silent gasp allowing the villus within more room as it began to snake deeper inside her, deep-throating her. Her mouth began to fill with saliva, lubricating the tendril as if her body was giving into Zelda. Becoming the ideal form of nutrition.

The villus began to shudder and convulse. Impa couldn’t help but be reminded of a large cock entering the throws of orgasm. The nodule ejaculated chyme into her throat. It was something between liquid and food, pure nutrition. Its sweet and bitter taste filled her mouth. Flavoured by the sweet fruits Zelda was so fond of and the bitterness of the bile that had broken them down into nutrition with the added rich, powerful flavour of pure mana lacing the nutrition, like it was coated in sugary, syrupy glucose.

Impa tried to gulp down the substance. She tried to slurp and swallow it whole, to milk the appendage like she would a lover’s cock. She had no effect on the substance or the villus. The muscles in her throat were gone and even her tastebuds were going numb, the slightest acrid metallic hint of her blood mixing with the chyme’s flavour. The chyme was gradually pushed down her throat by the flow of motion as the villus continued to bulge and contort itself, pushing more into the back of her mouth and throat.

Goosebumps decorated her once fair skin as she felt the thick substance gradually slide down her insides and settle in her stomach. She felt the fresh source of mana surge through her and back into Zelda’s body.

Her eyes bulged as she felt the tip of a villus press against her anus. On reflex, her hole flexed in anticipation of pleasure. With the slightest give, the villus dived into her ass, forcing her hole to stretch. She tried to arch her back, tried to thrash, but all she could do was tilt her head back granting the villus in her mouth a more direct passage to her stomach. The tendril around her head began to sink into the wall behind her, rising to cover her forehead and fully uncover her eyes. The appendage merged back with Zelda’s flesh and Impa found herself unable to move her head, her neck fully extended and rapidly growing stiff in its new position.

Impa was finally immobile.

She was becoming a part of Zelda’s small intestine.

No. Her flesh was already crafted into her intestines. She couldn’t feel her arms or her feet, even her back was gone. But she could feel the distant sensation of pleasure as Zelda explored her slit and discovered her clitoris. She was a part of Zelda’s body. She was a part of her small intestine.

The brief thought that this was truly her fate vanished as she felt a stinging fizz build in her rectum. Zelda was digesting her ass and her mana was reconstructing it. Another orgasm rocked through her body, the tendrils in her ass and cunt swallowing her carnal fluids and stripping the mana from it, then the nutrition before adding it to the pile of waste.

Just with her pussy Impa felt the skin of her rectum burned away and replaced with more sensitive skin. New pleasure sensors. Making her a more efficient supply of nutrition, cum and by extension mana.

Zelda thrust her hips into the as she rubbed her thumb over her clitoris. Another wave of pleasure flooded through her. Her inner thighs were sticky, glistening with her cum. Her sheets were stained with her juices, not that she’d noticed. Her need didn’t lessen with each orgasm but seemed to build but that wasn’t all, she was even starting to feel more energised, it was like she was chugging mana potions.

Impa’s near-paralysed body quivered with pleasure as she experienced another forced, but not unwanted, orgasm.

She tried to squeal in agony but no sound came. Only more chyme drained down her throat as villi latched onto her nipples and began to dissolve them. The sensitive skin flaked away as it fizzed inside the transparent, glowing tips of the nodules. The burning sensations were even starting to feel good.

She found herself actually being thankful when her nipples finally fizzed away to nothing but nutrition for her goddess. The heads fused themselves of the holes, and trickles of blood-like liquid smoky wisps floated up and into their lengths, breaking down before they made it more than three ‘feet’ into the villi’s lengths.

Impa flinched. Or as much as she could. Inhaling a shuddering breath through her nose, the stench of bile didn’t bother her anymore, if anything she was going to prefer it to fresh air. The villi attached themselves to the nerves inside her breasts, mana began to trickle into her nerves.

Again, Impa found her body growing more sensitive, another orgasm shooting through her body, her hips trying to buckle but unable to as she was inflicted with another double orgasm in her snatch and ass. The villi around her breasts began to constrict squeezing tighter. Her tits turned pink as the blood flow was trapped inside them.

The mana being funnelled into her breasts began to do its job. It began to manipulate the hormones found in Impa’s body. Designing her for further efficiency. Like it was playing with a new toy they triggered the hormones that would cause Impa’s breasts to start breaking down, dissolving the fatty pillows and compacting the nutrition to be enhanced by the mana to something more beneficial. The moist tendrils began to slacken their grip before squeezing tight again as if attempting to parody a milking motion, sliding over the skin of her tits as they heightened in sensitivity. Tiny streams like red steam floated into the villi that had fused with her tits, breaking the fats and proteins down to a cellular level to fuel Zelda.

The walls around her suddenly closed on her again as Zelda enjoyed another intense orgasm. Forcing the villi deeper into her holes, inflicting another wave of pleasure on Impa, compelling another orgasm, and driving Impa to further nourish her.

This was Impa’s reality now.

She wasn’t a warrior.

She wasn’t a person.

She wasn’t a friend.

She was nutrition. A piece of her lower intestine. Her purpose was to feed Zelda and help process her food into shit. She didn’t know if Zelda’s body had made her mind turn to this and neither did she care, this was her reality.

The terror.

The panic.

The pain.

It all faded.

All she felt was pleasure and loving burns as her mana flowed in and out of the princess.

Acceptance was forced onto Impa as Zelda let out another moan of pleasure as she experienced another burst of euphoria and ecstasy, her moans reverberating throughout her body, echoing throughout the fleshy catacombs and caves within her.

Epilogue by Archne_Lover

2 Weeks
Later…

Zelda had a silken handkerchief pressed into her mouth in an
attempt to muffle her moans as her body trembled with another orgasm. She still
didn’t know why, but for the last couple of weeks, she was ashamed to admit she
could barely keep her hands off herself. She remained dignified, with perfect
decorum during the day when around others but at night all her self-control
left her and all she could think of was the burning desire between her legs
spurred on by the pleasurable feeling in her lower tummy as if sex was being
fed into her pussy from there.

Zelda’s skin possessed a healthy almost ethereal natural glow. Her
energy never failed her. It was like she had an extra pocket of reserves to
keep her going, even her spells were more potent and lasted longer. Sometimes
she tried to convince herself that her rampant desires were a side effect of
the holy power inside her growing in strength. She almost half believed it now.

Just like she had somehow convinced herself that her handmaidens
and servants couldn’t detect the scent of sex in her room whenever they came
in. Denial was her island of safety and comfort in the middle of an ocean of
sex and desire that threatened to pull her into the depths of debauchery which
she was determined to stay afloat of.

In the space between her orgasms, when the need reseeded, she
often found herself thinking of Impa. It was like her friend was always at the
back of her mind, a constant presence. She hadn’t heard from her in a while,
and she was starting to worry. She hoped her dear friend was ok. And just like
the repetition of a rolling tide guilt soon followed as she began to squirm on
her bed again, grinding her thighs together until just as every other time
before, her hand began to slither its way down her body and between her legs.
She prayed that this didn’t make her lesser or a bad person to pleasure herself
while thoughts of worry for her old friend were still fresh in her mind.

Several times she had convinced herself that it didn’t make her a
bad person. There was no reason to think anything was wrong with Impa. If there
was, surely, she wouldn’t give in to her sexual desires, surely.

Within her small intestines, the warrior once known as Impa was
almost unrecognizable. She had already reached a point where she no longer
claimed her name. Impa was a warrior who was best friends with her goddess who
gave her life in service to her. She didn’t even consider herself a she
anymore. People and animals were a she and he. She was
an it. A part of her goddess body the same way her stomach or villi were.

Its body had been perfectly moulded into Zelda’s small intestines.
The villus in its mouth constantly pumped chyme into its body which it body
processed into refined nutrition and mana. The villi in its ass and cunt
constantly stimulated it and forced orgasms which were then fed into the
goddess’s mana. The villi attached its tits never stopped milking, pulling the
protein and mana in from it and into the goddess.

The fat had been melted away from it, processed into either
nutrition or waste. Ass cheeks once plump and spankable were gone and in its
place was the base of its back with a hole that a villus filled and constantly
stimulated while burning away any dirt or undesirable growths that appeared.
Its tits had shrunk and were condensed into two small hard pebbles of thick
tough muscle. Thighs once soft and strong now were firm and thin, half consumed
by the walls of the small intestine occasionally they were stroked and teased
by caressing villi, their touches granting pleasurable burns to it.

It was a part of the goddess’ digestion process.

And if it could still process emotions, it would say it was happy.

This was how it was always meant to be.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12412