My Lovely Terra by Gadgetman
Summary: An 18 year old messenger has a run of fate with a gentle giantess that despite her best efforts cannot be seen as something more than a monster. Her uncontrollable predator-like instincs and cat-like features make any efforts she makes in vain, and unfortunatly for our protagonist these instincts she has may end his life.

*Chapter 14 added*
Categories: Adventure, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, Maternal, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 12479 Read: 126448 Published: August 31 2009 Updated: September 24 2009
Story Notes:

My first giantess story go easy on me.

I will try to add chapters per day but there may be times when I cannot.

1. Chapter 1 by Gadgetman

2. Chapter 2 by Gadgetman

3. Chapter 3 by Gadgetman

4. Chapter 4 by Gadgetman

5. Chapter 5 by Gadgetman

6. Chapter 6 by Gadgetman

7. Chapter 7 by Gadgetman

8. Chapter 8 by Gadgetman

9. Chapter 9 by Gadgetman

10. Chapter 10 by Gadgetman

11. Chapter 11 by Gadgetman

12. Chapter 12 by Gadgetman

13. Chapter 13 by Gadgetman

14. Chapter 14 by Gadgetman

Chapter 1 by Gadgetman

Chapter 1  

In a small town named Nivelheim, in the northern part of the country of Ather is where my story begins. I was a simple delivery man at the time, carrying important messages from place to place, earning enough to live a comfortable life. On a particular Monday I was assigned a message that I had to deliver to the King of Ather in only 6 days. There is several ways to get to the royal city from Nivelheim but all the safer passages take far too long for this request. There is only one path to reach the city soon enough, unfortunately it is also the most dangerous. I had no choice but to take it, because if I failed this the King would surely have me arrested or perhaps put to death. The danger in the path lies comes with several factors: it is a hike up over a huge mountain (Mt. Niarra), there is severe climate, and there resides the last of the Lyrians.

The Lyrians are a race of gigantic, long-lived, superhuman, people with several catlike properties. These catlike properties such as tails, claws, ears, small mouths and noses  (proportionally speaking of course), big eyes, and sharp vampire-like teeth, grant them great flexibility, keen senses, and predator-like behavior. For us humans it’s a fortunate thing that a disease caused them to die out except for the last one in Mt. Niarra. According to legend the Lyrians were a violent people that only kept humans alive as a source of food and entertainment. The Lyrian in the mountain is said to act friendly towards people to lure them to her where she then consumes them; she doesn’t just attack villages and eat everyone on sight. To everyone that passes through the mountain path she is a monster to be feared, and several times warriors have been sent to kill her and supposedly she tortures them and then gulps them down where they are slowly and painfully digested in her stomach.

Since I was not to be caught by such a monster I had to wear an Invisibility robe, and drink an Anti-Smell potion to be safe. As I trekked through the path I always felt like someone was watching me; a strange feeling in my gut told me; I did not feel safe with my un-detection equipment. When I reached the top I saw the Lyrian, and wasn’t too surprised since you couldn’t pass without seeing her. My surprise came at how much the books left out to tell us about these creatures. Enormous was not the right word to describe her size; she was so massive that I was much smaller than an ant to her. She was, in a weak calculation, around 1200 ft tall with a foot the size of a village one that could easily crunch that village into a layer of muddy material. Her mouth could fit our entire small town inside, houses and all. She weighed so much that the surrounding area looked as if it were avoiding her and whenever she moved small shockwaves were felt. But to my astonishment she was actually the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Words cannot describe such beauty but I will do my best to try. The first thing my eyes caught was caramel color skin that had the texture of baby skin, probably soft, warm, and smooth to the touch. She was definitely not a woman that looked overly strong or of drastic proportions. Her completely naked, hourglass shaped, golden body was of something incredibly beautiful and natural like a rose, no overly-proportional chests or huge behinds here.

Curvy, succulent, bouncy, breasts, ones that you wished to live in complemented an equally attractive round, tender, and giggly butt, both of which would be small-sized if they were on a human. There were two cute nipples on each breast and far below that a little oval for a bellybutton. The loveliest legs that man has ever witnessed came from her body slowly becoming the also hourglass shaped legs as you looked further down. Between those legs lay a wonderful slit that was moist around the lips and just begged to be explored. Reminiscent of the lips between her legs were her facial lips, small and modest, perfectly shaped so that when you looked at them they reminded you of the shape of a heart; with a cute, delicate, childlike nose above them; her entire face just relaxed you down when looked at (I mean how could something so sweet-looking be dangerous, yet that very same face could kill you without any help from her body). She had adorable, catlike ears on her the upper part of her head with long bangs covering the spot where normal ears would be. She had perfect, thin, shiny silver hair that was so long that it came down to her ankles. A white tail came out from a spot on the verge where her back became her butt (In other words right above the butt cheeks).

She had beautifully crafted hands with long slender fingers that had sharp nails coated slightly with a thin layer of blood. Then there were her gorgeous eyes. If she was the size of a human her eyes would be at least 1.5 times the scale of human’s eyes. They were definitely the most appealing aspect of this goddess. They were just hard to explain, perhaps the easiest way to say is that they attracted for the same reason feline eyes did. Then I noticed the crimson color of the eyes, and was quickly attacked by a reality check, because no matter how beautiful she is that body was hungry for human and it could, with no effort whatsoever, acquire what it wants.

End Notes:
Split the bulk up a bit.
Chapter 2 by Gadgetman
Author's Notes:

Hope you enjoy what you are reading.

Chapter 2

As an approached her I felt like she somehow knew I was there but I kept thinking to myself that it was impossible since I had the mentioned accessories. There was no way for me not to get closer to her if I wanted to deliver the message to his majesty. At about 300 ft from her left leg I heard her open her mouth and a voice in the form of a wonderful tune came out. She was leaning up against the mountain in a sitting down position and staring at something in her cupped hands. Her eyes were glowing with something I would not have expected from someone such as this….Tenderness. The symphony she composed with her lips also pointed towards that same emotion.

I then saw what she had in her hands, a man (I had to squint to see) that had a hole in his chest and was barely alive. The funny thing is the wound was could not have been inflicted by her…It was more as if she was caring for him in his time of need not as if he were going to be consumed as the stories told. Then something interrupted her song briefly before she started again with a sadder tone. The man died in her hands. Something awkward happened….she took her fingers and inserted them and the man into the cavern between her legs. She moaned softly whist still keeping the rhythm of her tune and after several minutes pulled her fingers and the man out.

I felt safer for some reason and got closer, to about 50 ft and stood somewhere high on a rock so I could observe. The man came out covered in a honey-like substance that even from this distance smelled of just that…honey. Then she raised her hands and opened her mouth, carefully dumping the man inside. She continued singing and moaning while she gently sucked and licked the man’s dead body. She rolled him around in her mouth, massaging the man’s body with her pink soft-looking tongue. Then her song ended…and she opened her mouth again, used a finger to somehow remove him from her tongue. Looking in to her face I saw the same beautiful expression as a mother in worry of her children, despite her young appearance. Then she looked at her hand and waited. I sat there as if watching a theatre production, glued to my seat. She waited for so long that I almost fell asleep, but I could not miss this even if it cost me my life. Without so much as a sound tears began to travel from her huge eyes to the ground they eventually met. She cupped the hand that wasn’t holding the corpse and like a shovel dag a hole. Her other hand lowered and slowly she placed the man into the hole. It is then that I noticed something…the man’s wound seemed to have vanished, almost like it were never there; despite this the man was without question dead…Then covered it with dirt. Then with a look of sadness in her face she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Chapter 3 by Gadgetman
Author's Notes:
This is the first chapter with dialogue.

Chapter 3

In a sense I felt relieved by what I had just seen but those red-eyes told me otherwise…perhaps it’s just the color. But at the same time something nagged at me to think about feeling somewhat unthreatened around her, “What happened to the warriors sent to kill her” a part of me said. When the thought of what she could do to them entered my mind my feeling of security vanished and I was again cautious. Something else ran through my mind as I walked at a steady pace around the goddess’s legs, assuring myself that I would not be seen, but I quickly dismissed the thought.

My fear of the Lyrian did not stop my male hormones from controlling the direction my eyes looked while I walked, and that was a costly mistake. Without warning I felt something release beneath my legs…It was a Trap! “Did the Lyrian set this trap to capture food?” I asked myself…I was sure that the Lyrian was smart enough to do it. A sense of fear and hopelessness invaded my mind, as I began to pray she wasn’t responsible for the trap. I stared at the ground for some clue on how to get out (though I was too tired to climb steep walls). Then I noticed a small puddle of crimson on the floor. Pain suddenly emanated from my chest and my eyes began to water. When I tried to grab my chest to stop the pain something stopped my hand from getting closer. It was an arrow! An arrow was coming out of my chest with the point in the direction of the front of my face. I started to collapse…While I fell I unconsciously positioned my body so that the arrow could do no extra damage. My head was facing toward the top of the pit looking at the figure of an emotionless man with a long wooden bow. An arrow was coming out from the bow pointing straight at me, but as my life flashed before me a gust of incredibly strong wind blew the man beyond the man beyond the point of my sight.

A shadow, of immense size descended upon me and soon enough I was in the beautiful Lydian’s soft hands, those red eyes looking down on me…I was completely at her mercy. She opened her mouth (I put my hands over my head in some pathetic defense)…and words came out in the strangest of languages, “De-ri-me-an –ne-ne…dem-fon-di???.........Fi-hi-ri-rean-ra?” The words that came out of those gigantic, moist lips were in such a way so that it sounded like a melody. A question was formed from the gentle features of this goddess while she repeated the words she had previously stated this time with a subtle annoyed look on her face and in the tone in her voice. I was extremely frightened for my life, believing I had angered her and actually began to cry (the pain from my wound contributed somewhat that). As soon as she heard me cry her tone quickly changed and she gave me a cute smile; instantly a switch in me flipped and I stopped crying. Little did I know that while I was hypnotized by her face her other hand, like a sneaky thief quickly pulled out the arrow from my body without me ever seeing it coming. A yelp came from me and the astonishment that she could control her limbs to such a degree that she could accurately handle something even smaller than an ant to her. I was in relief knowing it was her in control of that body; anyone else with that size would have crushed me from the start. The tenderness with which she handled humans was truly deserving of praise; she used her fingernails which came to a point at the end as precision instruments, it was as if a touch censor was at the tip of the nails to give her mind a way to precisely use them. While I thought about these things I never realized that she had already devoured me into her vagina.

 

Chapter 4 by Gadgetman
Author's Notes:

Chapter contains sexual content. Last chapter for today, I unfortunatly have to go to bed since my summer vacation is over and tomorow is school but i will try to add more tomorrow :) Update: Made some corrections to Chapter 3 and 4

Chapter 4

While I listened to bubbly moans on the outside the walls of her cavern began to ooze out the sweet substance that I saw on the man she buried. The entire cave smelled of honey, so much so that when her juices reached me I allowed them into my mouth. It was so delicious that my mouth automatically smiled as soon as I tasted it. As I continued to consume the juice the taste became much more varied. It was like honey, pancake syrup, and several fruit flavors blended together with water at a combination ratio that made them taste heavenly. I felt so good and I was feeling much better and full of energy now…My body then responded to the delicious juice as if saying “thank you” with juice of its own. I started to massage the walls that were trying so hard to massage me. As I did this the walls returned the favor by oozing more juice and massaging me more.

Appreciative moaning came from the goddess’s mouth to encourage my behavior. As I tossed and turned to please the lovely giantess which had healed me two fingers of epic proportions entered and carefully aided me in massaging the juicy walls of my new favorite person. Everything about this gigantic woman was of magnificence, and for the brief time I had known her she was the love of my life. All my troubles, pain, and misery were washed away by the pleasant fluids that engulfed me. The fluids were almost like a very hospitable neighbor, inviting you, their guest, to their home, serving you a delicious meal, catering to your requests, keeping you company, playing you music (the delightful moaning from the lips of the goddess), and all around making sure that you had a wonderful time, which I did. The fingers then found their way to me and politely asked me to go further by nudging me slightly. Slowly I stood up and began to walk away from the exit, towards the end wall I couldn’t see. As I walked I proceeded to licking the every corner of the twitching vaginal tunnel as I possibly could; my action got a positive response in the form of cheerful weeping from the young goddess I was inside of. I looked back to the exit that was far away and saw giant tears that made it seem like it was raining to fall as well as 2 other distant fluids; vaginal juice and sweat. Pressing further into the cave I could hear ruffled words, more happy crying, and of course, moaning. Finally I reached a giant oozy structure made of pinker flesh than the walls and used all my strength to make it like me also. I pounded it, punched it, kicked it and licked it and as I did this the walls began to cave in on me. They hugged me so tight I thought I was going to be squished but they stopped on the verge of turning me into mush. The moans and cries that escaped the lips of the giantess I was in turned to girly screams. I heard the distant sound of what sounded like a powerful waterfall and then I was quickly rushed by a current of vaginal juices outwards towards the exit. The fingers that up until then were still massaging the area of the vagina closest to the exit quickly retreated…I reached the exit and was squirted out along with an incredible amount of ooze.

A soft, mushy hand (the hand that was also a partial visitor in the cavern) was waiting for me further down. It made a subtle twitch to indicate that I had been caught and like sitting at a couch after a long day of work I relaxed. The wound that I had was completely healed and it was all thanks to this golden beauty that I was still alive. Looking around I came to the conclusion that I was in her vagina for at least 7 hours, long enough to make day turn to night. The cold night was not as hospitable as my previous caterer thus my body began to shiver from the cold. A motherly face quickly observed this; accordingly, the hand brought me closer to it, heat coming from her warmed me up. Before anything else happened she pointed to herself and said, “Terra”… the name of an angel. Then she smiled at me and I said, “Hubert” whist putting a hand to my chest. She giggled then in a well-mannered tone repeated, “Hubert?” but as a question. I nodded my head and she let out a confirming “ahh” followed by a girly “tee-hee.” Yawning I said, “Yeah, that’s it.” My eyes closed but as they did she opened her lovely mouth wide and slowly moved her hand with me on towards it. I thought she was playing but when I was released onto a smooth, wet tongue I started to scream in fear as loud as I could. Looking up I saw razor sharp pointed teeth that could turn me into a smoothie and I was sure her hunger had overtaken and she was going to devour me.

She did not even need to chew at all; in fact her throat was wide enough that a vast amount of men could fall down without her even having to swallow. The mouth started to close slowly taking with it whatever moonlight lit it. I knew that it was useless to struggle; I was to become this goddess’s midnight snack, coated in the flavor enhancer from earlier. A delicate tongue slowly moved me towards the gradual, agonizing death that awaited me in her stomach. I was still screaming when the mouth started coating me with appetizing smelling saliva. Some of it made it into my mouth and I realized that my motherly goddess was not trying to feed herself but instead feed me! Boy did I feel like a jerk for doubting her! As I ate the yummy fluid the mouth opened and a reassuring voice calmed me down with these words, “A-al ma ni bur a, Hubert” as if saying, “Sorry for scaring you.” Then she pulled me out gave me a good night kiss and sent me back in this time with the tongue up. I felt kind of scared but I trusted Terra; and finally I realized that the tongue was to be like my blanket. The tongue and soft saliva that covered me was warm and subtle; it was like taking a nap in a hot springs. I began to hear soft snoring and the entire mouth swayed up and down which rocked gently me like a mother rocks a baby to sleep. It was the most relaxing sleep I have ever had.

 

Chapter 5 by Gadgetman
Author's Notes:

If there are gramatical errors please inform me....

PS: Of course there is dragons!

Chapter 5

The next morning I awoke on with two big round eyes looking at me. Startled I jumped up, I actually thought it was all a good dream and I was still at my shack in Nivelheim. Terra looked at me with a worried expression, “Have I done something wrong?” was the expression put to words. Looking into her concerned face I came to appreciate how much of a gentle spirit she was. I am sure that if anyone else were given power such as hers they would immediately abuse it. Terra used whatever powers she had to help people that she could more easily just kill, truly an angel, at least from the short time I’ve been with her. A gigantic finger came slowly towards me stopping just above me; it began to pet me kindly. Soft purring came from the giantess that held me...Slowly she stopped petting me, I was about to say something but she put a finger to her mouth and softly said, “Hush.” I turned my head to look and I saw what she was interested in…A Dragon was preparing to assault a rabbit close to a pond some distance away. I felt myself being raised into a pair of lush, caramel breasts. She carefully tucked me into her soft cleavage and without warning pounced on the Dragon. Then I was released from my soft prison by her fingers and placed on the palm of that hand. Adjacent from me was a hand in a semi-tight fist, with squirming and struggling coming from it. Slowly she opened it enough to see what was in; it was the beast from earlier that was now being held prisoner in that hand.

Shaking from a sudden burst of fear I slowly turned my head until my eyes came in contact with hers. Looking at them revealed that they were not the same gentle eyes from earlier; these were fierce with hunger for blood. Despite the gentle giantess she was she still needed to eat to live and when her eyes caught sight of the Dragon a trigger went off in her that told her she needed to nourish herself.  This frightened me because that Dragon did not look like enough to satisfy someone of her size. I began to fear for my own life; this was not Terra, this was not the gentle lady that nursed me to health, this was a cold-blooded predator.  She smacked and licked her lips; her entire body was tingling and radiating heat from the anticipation. It was when those redder than normal eyes took a quick second to look at me that I knew I was in great danger. The Dragon was to be the main course and I the dessert. My heart pounded as she opened her mouth slightly and the dragon, looking like a tiny ladybug in comparison, was smothered by a slimy tongue. My ears rang at the frightening howling coming from her morsel. “Oh please Terra, at least kill him first” I let out in tears. But to no avail, this new Terra was quite enjoying her morsels screams of agony; my gentle angel was replaced by a sadistic killer. The dragon was dropped onto the tongue the mouth closed with an evil grin. Painful crunching sounds were heard every time the mouth opened during chewing as well as more heart-breaking howls. Tricking with slobber the mouth stopped chewing and began to roll around the still alive Dragon like a piece of savory candy. The slobber began to mix with blood also watering its way down from her mouth and her tongue, which I had slept under just yesterday, flipped out and collected the goopy mess. I began to tear worse than ever when I my eyes caught the poor creature that was still alive resemble nothing but a slopped up meatball.

The two fingers I played with in Terra’s vagina with me along were inserted violently and without warning into that same place. She was playing with him like a cat plays with a mouse and by the wetness of the cave I was forced into she was very much enjoying every second of it. Her vaginal muscles contracted furiously with absolutely no concern for my safety; and juices poured from the back like a raging tidal wave, smothering me with the flavor enhancer. The dominant fingers smacked me back and forth like a slave to serve the cruel tunnel I was in. My entire body was in pain and the brutal vagina along with its finger servants gave me no breaks; if this torture chamber didn’t kill me the inevitable trip to the stomach surely would. After several hours of severe suffering which part of me enjoyed I was drawn out by the servant fingers; but I was held several feet from the vagina opening. Suddenly I was smacked into a painful kiss by her slimy vaginal lips and then moved about the perimeter of them. My mind in shock from what was happening but kept reassuring me,” My sweet Terra is somewhere in there, she’ll save me.” Then I saw an opportunity for me to escape…one of her silver hair strands had been brought up next to me, if I could grab it I could….no it was impossible her fingers were wrapped tightly around me.

For some reason the fingers loosened their grip on me and as quickly as I could I grabbed the rope and slid down towards the floor as fast as gravity would allow. I didn’t care that my hands burned from the friction all I wanted was to get away from her. Anger began to invade me, and corrupted thoughts entered my head. What if this Terra is the same and like the stories she befriended me just to play me like a sucker and then have me for lunch. She spit out the slimy Dragon she was using as chewing gum up until then into her hand and got into an animal-like position with her tongue out scanning the area for the toy she was playing with. She placed the meat chunk on the floor that was kept alive by the healing saliva in her mouth. On her hands and knees she whipped out her sticky tongue that proceeded to collect the glob and pull it into her mouth. This time however, she simply swallowed and sent it her stomach. Terrifying screams of agony assaulted my ears from the dragon in her belly being agonizingly processed and turned to nutrients.

I managed to use her long hair to get to the floor and I was never noticed because she was concentrating on the area where I wasn’t at the time, knowing I had already escaped. Quickly and quietly I behind the nearest boulder I could and prayed to god she didn’t find me. Next to my feet I found the accessories that hid me and wondered how I ever lost them I the first place. As I threw the invisibility robe on and sprayed myself with the Anti-Smell potion I realized the trap I fell into must have somehow been set up to rid me of these possessions; it was the only logical explanation I could think of. I was flooded with angry thoughts such as “She was watching you and planning everything out from the start…” and other such twisted ideas that made Terra a villain in my mind. Her ears and nose were twitching, trying to find any signal of me in the area.

In a beastly voice and with tears in her red eyes she boomed, “HUUUBBBEEERRTTT” so loud that it made my ears pop. When nothing responded she began to cry, a twisted child-like cry. With a forlorn look on her face I could tell she regained her senses and realized that her game, brought upon by her animal side taking control, had gone too far and she had almost killed her only friend. She began to quiet down and whimper, “Hubert, Terra so-ne” over and over and over again while in a fetal position; rocking in place. Although it was obviously a sincere apology and it broke my heart to hear her cry I kept quiet, for my trust in her was gone replaced by a fear unrivaled. I fully understood that she needed to eat and that was fine, but I felt like there was no excuse for her sadistic behavior, both with her meal and with me.

 

Chapter 6 by Gadgetman
Author's Notes:

The story does not end in this chapter.

Chapter 6

Dashing as fast as I could away from Terra, my conscience prepared for war. On one side was the fact that had it not been for Terra I would have died from the arrow wound but on the other was the thought that the whole event was orchestrated and Terra only saved me so she could make a meal out of me later. On Terra’s side there was something besides morality, in favor of; she was a pure gorgeousness.  Despite my best efforts to leave it out of my deciding equation, it was impossible to forget of her beauty. Adding to that was something in my mind asked,”Why go through all the trouble of healing, and seducing you?” then said, “she is a goddess and you a tiny insect, you’d be melting in a pit of her stomach acid if she really wanted you to.” Even though those thoughts were supposed to be making me feel better they only served to aid my apprehension.

“She is part cat, even with the Anti-Smell potion and invisibility robe her senses will eventually lead her to you; in fact she probably enjoys playing with her food, letting it feel safe and then torturing and finally eating it when the time comes, it’s what felines do” my fear informed me, “And what about the letter you didn’t deliver to the king…if she doesn’t kill you he will.”A different part of me objected, “That is not true! That angel from heaven fed, cared, and loved you and only because she needs to eat flesh suddenly she’s a monster, you’re nothing but an ungrateful coward!”

I was torn by rival thoughts in my mind but the fact remained that;I still loved her. What I needed was conclusive proof that she really loved me back. But the only way to get this proof was to put my life completely in her hands…so I started back. By nightfall I arrived, cold and hungry to where the towering female lay. Not a sound came from her; she was lying on moist ground with her face dug in so it didn’t show. “Maybe, this is a bad idea” slipped out of my mouth as I began to lose my balance (due to the running from earlier); I couldn’t go on and smashed into the mud next to her. The next day I awoke next to a gaping hole where the titan had laid weak and throbbing with pain. An explosion followed by a series of them in sequence awoke me from my trance I stared in awe as a goddesses majestic legs came towards me, in the direction I had ran from her…but with no indication of stopping.

My heart burst out of my chest as half a million tons were above me bringing a gigantic sole down to the exact spot where I lay. The slow descended slowly but I was too weak to move; finally it was brought onto me and my body was pushed deep into the flesh and into the soft mud. Eventually the mud would allow me no further in which case the bottom of the fleshy foot would engulf me completely with its immense weight and crunch me into nothing but a pile of red ooze and meat chunks on the floor. The mud gave way and my bones beginning to crack, in a matter of seconds my skeleton would shatter completely and all my thick blood would splatter out of my sides…it was over for me. Everything went dark; and the painful weight disappeared like magic. The dark began to fade into gray and then into white; the color my new home was composed entirely of.

Chapter 7 by Gadgetman
Author's Notes:

More chapters coming very soon. Also if you don't care about charecter development and arre only in this for the adult content I assure you that there will be more in the chapters that follow.

Chapter 7

So far the only factor in this place besides me was a light gray shadow following me around. “Did Terra really kill me?” I asked my shadow. “Do you need an answer to that question….intentionally or not your ties to the physical realm have been severed” it replied. Having nothing to talk to but a shadow without a soul was wearisome. Confident that there was something to do in this place I walked and walked towards an endless stream of white. There was no sense of time in this monotonous place, only more white to look forward to; I fell on my hands and knees weeping and screamed in tears, “WWWWWHHYYYY!!!!!??? Terra I-I loved you, only you….what did I do to deserve this….what!?” the anger came out, “All that time was nothing but a game to you!! Answer me!!!!!!! Answer me TEERRRAAAA!!!!....why?”

“My life had no meaning…something beautiful came into my pitiful life and gave me love then took it back and my life as payment” the shadow cried, “ I am a fool, I knew it was too good to be true!” “Your right” I responded to the shadow’s depressing remarks, “I give up.” The white began to somehow get even whiter, but I didn’t care, I was dead, there was no point. An almost inaudible whimper ran through one ear and out the other, without my interest. Then it happened again, still I didn’t care. Another sound this time a little louder, still was not caring, then a soft, “Hubert….help me…”

I got up out of curiosity and walked towards the sound; and stopped in front of a small transparent version of Terra. The shadow that had followed me stepped towards her splitting into hundreds of tiny human shaped silhouettes that surrounded her. They were shouting phrases, “she is a monster!”…”a threat to humanity and its progress”…”she must be destroyed!”…”a demon”…then a different tune to the voices, “how about making her a weapon?” “She could be used to fulfill our agendas.” “What have I done to deserve this!” boomed the mini Terra, “I don’t want to hurt, I only want to loved” The figures ignored her and continued to think of ways to exploit her, “what about the animal side?”…”yes we could use something to bring it out then her mind could not resist our………….” “Please, a friend is all I want…someone that I can love and protect, is that so much to ask” Terra wept, “but no matter what I try everyone runs away!” “What about me, Terra” I said softy.

“Ahh, yes…you Hubert” she quickly responded in a completely different voice, “She really is a too nice you know that, far too nice to use her body properly… She is even nice to the worms that reject her, how stupid.” “But I love her!” my lips blurted. “Hmm, yes but you left her for no reason, and broke her poor heart” she said sarcastically, “Why, Hubert I thought…” “But I almost died, I had to leave” was my cowardly reply. I was beginning to add something when a familiar voice interrupted me, “But it wasn’t me!!!!!!” “Be quiet!” shrieked a teary eyed Terra, “If it weren’t for you he would be dead…and I could finally help you without him keeping me from you. You want that don’t you...I can help you get whatever you want, no more empty belly, no more cold, no more lonely nights, no more hatred towards you, no more no more no more no more no more………..no more………” Finally stopping the sudden burst of insanity the dark Terra said softly and in tears, “Hubert, I almost had her, I was inches away, but when you showed up and brought her LOVE...and brought my usefulness to an end, she finally had a reason to care about herself again, because she had you….but is that it!? Is one man all she gets for her all her kindness through the face of hatred? Is that it for all the days she spent healing your kind without so much as a “thank you”? I can help her, she deserves much more than just Hubert wouldn't you agree?”

“She deserves a real man…not a coward like me” I responded then ended my sentence with a weak, “Your right.” The tiny Terra began to twist and grow until she became two black doors floating in front of me…exactly alike in every way except one. The right one told me, “Step through this door and return to your world.” While the left said, “Step through this door and your beloved will get what she deserves.” I immediately decided on the left one and began walking, telling myself, “this is the way it has to be…I know what awaits me here, but for her... “No, what she said is not what I want, I want only you, and I don’t need anything else, this is my true wish, please come this way.”

This voice sounded like the gentle Terra I was in love with, the one who had the tenderness of a mother, her voice was coming from the right door and that she what I wanted “YOU SELFISH FOOL! Don’t you see you see that path is the way to leading her back to her old life…yeah she might have been able to disguise it with a beautiful demeanor and a gentle spirit but she was unhappy…don’t you want her to be happy!!” A voice on the left boomed furiously. Again, I changed my direction and walked to the left, convinced that the right door was a self-interested only choice. My legs stopped when I heard something familiar, the soft song from the first day followed by words in the tune of the song speaking to me, “She is right I was unhappy” said the gentle voice, “But not anymore, not with you, come back to me, nothing I have ever experienced has been as wonderful as the short time you were with me….nothing...” With my final step I had made it to the door of my choosing. “NOOOO!!!” the left voice screeched, “DON’T DO IT, THINK ABOUT HER!!!!!!” I grabbed the plain handle on the door pulled it open and stepped through, realizing I had made the choice that not only she wanted but I as well (I felt weak for letting the voice of hatred and revenge almost talk me into the wrong path).

End Notes:
This is not the end of dark/animal Terra, be sure of that :)
Chapter 8 by Gadgetman

Chapter 8

Pain began to envelop me once more, a similar pain to that of being crushed. When I opened my eyes I immediately saw a strange dark aura leave me. I wondered what it was but focused on a strange man was standing in front of me…It was obvious we were inside Terra somehow because the walls were made of flesh and everything was soft and moist (where else could it be), to confirm my suspicion I asked, “Where are we?” A long pause followed, with a jumbled expression he answered, “ you should no’ better n’ anyone lad, we inside your monstrous lass’s maw, we are, “you know, what be her name…Terra that’s it.

He took a breath and slowly said, “she brought you to town an’ somehow found me, the doctor, Dave Arbing, dis’ hothead kidnapped me an’ made me watch over you till’ you healed….Lad, you look’d like a pancake, an’ there was no way you was alive, but…” Another long pause then he said, “I ain’t done nothin’ but watch over you, this ooze be the one doin’ the healing.” “How long was I out?” I quickly inquired. “Hmm, I’d say bout’ 2 weeks, maybe more” the man answered with a sigh, “been worth it tho, to bring some of this gunk wit me for studyin’, tastes pretty good too.” The man took another breath and sighed, “been hard to talk to yer lass tho’, but ‘ventually she made me understand that she be wantin’ to talk English, seem’d real interested for some reason.” After a bit I asked casually, “so, did she learn?” He responded sarcastically, “barely, the lass is quite bright fer learnin’ even the bit she knows in two weeks.” Then suddenly he yelled, “hey missy, lemme out, yer lad is fine!” Immense amounts of light suddenly poured in, clearing up to reveal a morning sky. Two enormous fingers came out and grabbed the gentleman who watched me. “See for yourself he’s fine, now lemme be on my way” shouted the man.

Terra closed her mouth, a soft kissing sound was heard then her mouth opened again and I saw him, he was darting away. The fingers that drew the man came and removed me from the tongue, placing me on the palm of the other hand; terra’s huge red eyes staring at me in disbelief. As I sat in the palm of her hand she began to tear and sobbed while lowering me to the ground. Abruptly she threw herself on her hands and knees shaking the earth with a powerful quake that knocked me on my behind. Beautiful teary-red eyes landed on me and with the voice of child innocence she pleaded, “Terra sorry!...Terra very very sorry…for hurting Hubert. Terra sorry...please forgive me” I turned my back and she whimpered, “Terra sorry, she try very hard control herself so not hurt Hubert….Terra...love you, Terra love.” My heart was touched by the most sincere words I had ever heard. “Do you really love me?” I asked with little doubt but the urge to hear them sung with that adorable voice…”I do” she replied instantly, “But if Hubert don’t love Terra…me won’t force you…” That is all the proof I needed, I ran over to the nearest part of her I could find and kissed it, “I love you too.”

Chapter 9 by Gadgetman

Chapter 9

She snatched me as quickly and gently as she could and pressed me against her lips. A warm, fuzzy feeling enveloped me; I loved this goddess, and I finally knew without a glimmer of doubt that she loved me back. My body was held there for longer than I could count but it was the happiest moment of my life. I lowered my head and noticed her perky nipples becoming erect, then in a cute tone she asked, “Is Hubert hungry?” Before I had time to respond she pressed me against the top of her gigantic left breast and slowly moved me down towards the nipple. When I arrived she pushed my body into it causing a massive tingle. She began to calmly strip me with her other hand and then brought me up to her lips. A friendly tongue flung out to tenderly lick every part of my body and focusing intently on the part between my legs. It became too much to bear and I shot my male juice out which she proceeded to collect with her tongue. “Hubert Yummy!” she said as she slobbered all over me.

Covered with saliva I was lowered back to her nipple where my entire body lay in several inches of warm flesh. White liquid began to ooze out and covered me from head to toe; then in a motherly tone she whispered, “Please drink up” which I began to do. Her hand gently petted me while I drank. This bodily fluid was probably the best tasting; it had both a rich creamy texture and warm sugary taste. The flesh continued to pour warm milk into my mouth and all over my body until my stomach could hold no more and I prevented its entry. My entire spirit felt lifted, any wounds that remained were cured by the breast feeding; glowing eyes and a warm smile awaited me when I stared up at my godly maiden’s face. Slowly I was drawn away from the mound and headed towards the other one at brisk speed. With a warm giggle she released me several feet above it and let gravity lead me to it. I made contact with the flesh which bounced me up repeatedly until the momentum slowly came to a halt. A finger came and nudged me politely towards the nipple I needed to reach. Reaching my destination; my goddess’s nipple was slowly coated by me with a thin layer of my fluids. Rubbing by me followed, which recieved appreciation in the form of adorable purring. Two gigantic eyes came above me and the lips underneath asked, “can Hubert please go and make Terra happy?” Then I looked at her questioningly, “hmm?” Terra pointed between her legs and kindly said, “here please.”

Realizing what she meant I began a journey across the vast continent of flesh. Step by step I headed towards my destination; soft groaning reached my ears telling me this made her ecstatic. To get off the breasts was a challenge so I asked Terra for help, “Help me get down!” Her response came in a ballad of giggles and the words, “Hubert go down himself, Terra make sure you safe.” The response surprised me but I was certain she would save me should anything happen so I dag my hands into her breast flesh and worked my way down. I was able to climb down and as I walked on her tummy I decided to lick all that I could to please her. I looked back in the direction of the mountains I came from; they were so gigantic compared to me, even from a significant distance they were hardly shrunken by perspective.

Morning turned to noon and thus the day became warmer, sweat pouring down my face, “I’m so tired” I said beginning to give in. On my knees I realized that the goddess was much bigger than I had originally thought. Now that I had actually traversed a good part of her body my previous calculation for her size was dead wrong. Another 1000 ft added to that was a much closer approximation to her actual size; her legs were still at least 700 ft further. Maybe it was that she had grown in the weeks I was out, because her body was immense, bigger than I remember and if it was I felt sorry for her since anything she ate had to be in larger quantities to sustain such a size. I wondered how such a people as the lyrians could possible survive on a planet suited for smaller sized creatures…Even the largest dragons, which are the largest land species, pale in comparison to the lady I stood upon. My strength soon caved and I fell, a concerned Terra quickly exclaimed, “Oh dear, what wrong Hubert, Terra not hurt you did she!? “No it’s not your fault, its mine I am very unfit and get tired easily” I assured her, it seemed she was extra concerned because of what happened before. “Terra not want to lose Hubert, please be careful” she pleaded as I started towards her legs again.

After a long while of walking on smooth, warm skin I reached them; and she spread to reveal the entrance between, “Come inside” she giggled. I stared wide eyed at slobbering vaginal lips, tingling with the excitement of swallowing me whole. This time I had to break through layers of skin to get fully inside and I was far too small to move things of that size. “Let Terra open for you” she said in a hospitable tone, using her fingers to spread the moist lips so that I could step through. I walked through the tunnel massaging the creamy walls so they would provide me with succulent fluid. As the girly sounds continued on the outside I took a chance to just lie down on the flesh and relax.

Oozing from the cavern walls began engulfing me in sweet liquid which caused my body to float in a pool of comforting waves; swaying me back and forth. The fluid movement occasionally scraped me against the sensitive walls, getting a delighted high pitched cry from my maiden’s lips in response, that same phenomenon massaged every inch of me; both of us were having a wonderful time. Laying there slowly drifting, I heard a voice from above whisper sweetly, “thank you Hubert, Terra feel loved now…thanks to you” Wondering if she would hear, I replied, “thank you too Terra, you are the warmest, kindest, most beautiful person in the world, and I am truly blessed to be loved by you.”

End Notes:

I will continue updating with new chapters..

Chapter 10 by Gadgetman
Author's Notes:

Inform me of errors.

Chapter 10

The next morning a chill breeze entered the cavern and stoke at my face till I woke up. Wanting fresh air I walked towards the exit, not truly conscious, and quickly snapped out of it when my left foot walked on nothing. I shifted my weight in an attempt to save myself but it was too late I was already falling. “Ahhh, Terra, help me!!” I managed to get out before the cold air took my breath away. I stared down the cavern was enough off the ground for me to die from the plunge. A gust of strong wind hit my face and with it a hand warped under me to cushion my fall; it happened so quickly in fact that I literally blinked and when I opened my eyes it was already there.

“Got you!” said a panicked voice. “Please don’t scare Terra like that, bad Hubert” she scolded, “meanie, Terra so scared.” A pout was on her face with red eyes strictly on me; she was fairly angry but the pout was so cute it was quite a fair trade-off for almost dying. It reminded me of those baby-eyed pouts that children make when they don’t get what they want, a pout that was so adorable that the child basically hypnotized anyone into submission. Terra’s was equally charming, the difference was that unlike a child’s selfish reasons Terra made it because I nearly killed myself. “Sorry” I blurted sheepishly. She blew the long, silver bangs in front of her eyes away then made a  maternal smile, “Terra forgive you, but Terra not nice next time, do ouchie Hubert if happen again, kay?” Not knowing whether or not she meant that last part I simply replied, “It won’t happen again, let me down please” “Next time ask Terra, I get you out” she said lowering me to the ground. It was still high considering it was just the thickness of her hand to the ground below. To get down I did what any person would do in a similar situation, I sat on my behind and carefully slid off.

My feet made contact with solid ground; it was really awkward not to be standing on anything made of flesh, my body was exceedingly clumsy due to the fact that if I fell softness would cushion my fall; this was no longer the case. Another aspect I was adjusting to was the static environment; just as people who have been at sea finally reach land feel, I was experiencing the tentatively named reverse-sea sickness. The only time I was not in contact with her in several weeks was when I ran away however; I assumed I didn’t feel effects due to being pumped with adrenaline. This time, my brain actually had time to ponder unnecessary details. I tilted my head up to see her, but it was impossible (due to my field of view) to see any part of her besides titanic legs and a moist cavern between them (one that was actually so far away a slight white fog diluted). It was actually the first time I examined her standing up from the ground and the spectacle truly made me feel insignificant. Any part of her was larger than my entire body and could splatter me beyond all recognition; all that is I would be nothing but a thin, crimson layer of organic material if any part of her landed on me with the mere strength of gravity. Those adorable pudgy toes could be tools of destruction and death…even the tiniest one could squish a dozen men with a mere wiggle. And yet this goddess loves a creature smaller than a grain of rice to her.

Finally I stopped thinking about the many ways she could kill me and decided that if I wanted to be with her I would need some essential supplies, “Terra I am going to town.” “Terra come with you!!” she quickly responded with my answer being, “Err, I don’t think that is a good idea, I mean…everybody does know about you but…” “Terra stay near town, wait for Hubert.” There was really no way I could stop her if she really wanted to go but I could tell she desperately wanted my approval. “Fine, you can come, but be good” I told her, “soft steps, we don’t want any earthquakes.” I began to walk towards the town with her tagging along far behind me, very slowly. “Terra can carry you” she said in a hopeful voice, “it faster.” “No thanks I want to walk.” I told her. She sighed to show discontent; something told me she already missed having me with her. “Please, Terra want carry Hubert…”Terra begged with her signature baby face that was meant to mesmerize me into giving in; but this time I quickly turned my head and replied, “I’m sorry Terra but I need exercise and if you constantly carry me around I’m going to be a balloon in no time!” This time I was looking at her from far enough that I could see her entire body which actually looked to scale if you didn’t compare any surroundings or considered the slight fog. Her glaring red eyes looking at me and her sulking mouth were her only response, I was defeated, “Alright, you can carry me.”

“Whoopee!” she exclaimed in a high-pitched voice, “thank you Hubie! (the first time hearing the nickname but certainly not the last)” In 2 gigantic earth-shaking steps her golden body was directly above me, it made me dizzy just how fast she reached me (think about an entire mountain, 2000+ ft moving at you all at once, a very scary sight indeed). Her entire body bent with her silver bangs falling from her head towards the floor; an eager hand extended to take me the moment it made contact. Suddenly, I was thousands of feet in the air with two giant crimson eyes once again focused on me. “Is there something on my face?” I asked her sarcastically. “Hmm, no it just Terra really missed Hubert” she told me. “But I was only on the floor for a few minutes!” I declared…she pretended not to hear me. In a way I was a captive of this gentle goddess, not forcibly of course, but I felt force was not long away. She really loved me, too much in fact, that she had to have me in or on one of her body parts at all times. I was somewhat ashamed that she convinced me but at least we got to the town in mere minutes from Mt. Niarra, a trip that would have taken me hours, perhaps days. Obviously as soon as we got there everyone in the town severely panicked. “Oh my lord, the monster from the hills is here!” said a member of the audience. “She’ll kill us all” said another. As much as I believed Terra a gentle soul I knew she had a stomach to feed and unfortunately her glowing eyes (focused on the tiny snacks at her feet), whipped out drooling tongue, and predator-like stance confirmed it. “Ohh, Terra starving…” she grunted hungrily, “but err, I-I…” She swiftly deposited me on the floor and darted away with earth-shattering stomps, “Terra go find food, Hubert come find me later.”

There was something that bothered me about her voice but I quickly dismissed it and headed towards a shop. The shopkeeper said in a ruffled voice, “can I help you?” About an hour passed and I made my purchases (everyone seemed to pretend nothing happened), I headed towards the mountain when at last someone blocked me. “Do you realize what you have done” the man yelled in an agitated voice, “you have led a blood thirsty monster to our town!” I was stunned, eventually I yelled back, “she is no monster, if she were this town would be in smithereens by now!!” The man glared at me for a bit then ran away allowing me passage back to the mountain.

Chapter 11 by Gadgetman
Author's Notes:

Hope you like it.

Chapter 11

As I approached the mountain a strange feeling bubbled in my stomach, Terra was definitely hiding something. Gigantic footsteps sunken deep into the ground led me straight to her; but something was not right. Terra was holding something in her hands, I thought for a moment it was another dragon like before (which was fine as long as she did not torture it) but it wasn’t, it was a little man. After I made this realization I quickly hid behind the nearest boulder and watched with a fairly good idea of what was in store for him…I feared the worst. Terra in all her caramel beauty was leaning against the mountain, legs crossed, staring intently at the pleading man on her palm. “Please, don’t kill me!” he begged, “I have a family.” Terra however, was too busy licking her lips with a slobbering tongue to be concerned. “Hmm look very tasty!” she said in an aroused voice then she pointed at her stomach, “yummy in my tummy.” Somehow, she enjoyed telling the man what his fate would be; it truly shocked me how cruel she could be when she was hungry, but part of her didn’t want to be cruel…

Soft whimpering and tears poured down her cheeks, “Terra is a monster…she enjoys making pain.” The man stood on the palm of the crying goddess with a strange expression. “Terra very sorry but hungry…” she boomed, “Terra sorry, so sorry, need to eat… Terra make suffer very little, I promise.” The man was crying, “please I can’t die…my son is dying if I die…surely he will.” Terra’s crying increased, “p-please don’t cry…don’t make it harder, Terra has to do this.” Slowly she stopped crying and brought her hand up to sparkling lips that said sadly, “this the way it has to be.” A screaming man was put between her lips and gently slurped in. She waved her left hand and brought it with force onto her lips; reluctantly she spit the man onto it. “T-Terra can’t do it! Must not do it…” Her gaze was still hungry and focused on the slimy man in her hand. “Terra sorry…I not eat you” she told him as her head turned to look away, “so yummy…but.” The man sat in her palm shivering in globs of sticky saliva. Terra looked at the man once more and wiping her tears said, “Terra very sorry, I-I can cure your son, Terra can do it, promise, you forgive Terra”

The man’s whimpering abruptly halted, “you can?” “Yes I do for sorry.” She responded then called out, “Hubert! Terra know you there, come out.” My heart almost stopped, she knew all along. Slowly I withdrew from the rough boulder I hid behind. Without a word she scooped me in her right hand and headed to town. At the town entrance a group of rough-looking guards stood at her feet and yelled up, “stop monster, our town will not be destroyed by the likes of you!” Holding in my laughter was hard, these specks of man were trying to stop a goddess that towered thousands of feet above them; but she wasn’t laughing.

She was crying, “why I monster?” she asked sadly, “Terra hurt, I do nothing…You hurt me, why? Please…believe Terra, I not monster.” My heart began to race, despite her size someone managed to severely hurt the love of my life, “you are the monsters!!” I yelled angrily, “all she does is love and all you bastards do is hate! She is different, but all she wants is love…from me…and from all of you! I’m certain that if she is accepted, despite her size she can help us, I give my word she does not hurt others, even when blinded by hunger!! All she wants is love…” Everyone in the town stood dumbfounded; for several minutes an eerie silence remained in the air. The man in her other hand declared, “I believe him! This gigantic woman is an angel. Yes she almost had me for dinner but which of you in her shoes wouldn’t? In fact any one of you would be abusing her power, destroying and killing…And despite her power and despite her hunger she spared me...and sincerely apologized, would any of you hold their hunger and thirst like this woman has!?” Following with him I added, “I have been with her for weeks now and I am still alive. Truthfully my life was put in danger by one of my own, a human who attempted to take it but failed thanks to the her efforts. It is true she needs flesh to live but despite some close calls she has never eaten a human, she trully deserves better than the hate you all give her.”

Terra pleaded in a babyish voice, “please, don’t hate Terra, me not hurt any of you, I promise.” The townspeople stood quiet. “Let the lass amongst us, she nothin’ but an overgrown kitten!” yelled a familiar voice. Voices from townspeople erupted “Yeah let her” “Let the poor dear” “If she is hungry, we will share” “Come on she’s a cutie pie!” “Poor girl she has no clothes I am sure she’s cold” As the voices continued Terra’s eyes began to glow from happiness, “Oh, Thank you, Thank you Terra promise be very nice to everyone!” The guards had been lost, unwillingly they grunted, “Fine! You can be around but not in (she was basically the size of half the town so there was no way she could fit), but one broken building and you’re out of here!”

The man on the other hand said, “let us hope we can trust her, my first meeting was not pleasant…but I understand she needs food, Terra!” “Yes?” she answered. “Take some time and look around, but keep some distance, unfortunately even though we would let you in well…” “Terra understand” she said, “but me hungry.” “I am the mayor, don’t worry will prepare some but unfortunately we could only provide food for someone of your size once, after today you will have to find your own...” he said. “Kay, me understand” “Alright then but you will still help my son right?” “Yes me do it, promise.” “I trust you.” I stared into my goddess’ happy face. For a brief second my eye caught sight of a strangely similar phenomenon, a dark aura left her just as it did me. My mind raced at possible theories as to what the aura was but I did not want to ruin Terra’s happy moment so I kept quiet, wondering to myself.
End Notes:
Wont be long till everything is revealed.
Chapter 12 by Gadgetman
Author's Notes:

Sorry I took so long, Calculus and Yearbook had me tied.

This chapter is a promonition for events to come.

Chapter 12

Several months later; I was walking from the house Terra and I had in the mountains to work. Both I and Terra had a small shack in the mountains where I kept my belongings, not that we really needed it since I slept in her warm cleavage. Terra was accepted as a citizen of our town and had a job which we used to buy enough food to feed her. She started her own fashion shop, somehow she had an artistic touch that made her clothing very popular, so popular in fact that people from the big cities such as aristocrats and nobles came to Nivelheim just to buy them.

We made so much money that we could actually afford to make Terra a small, slightly transparent outfit. It was a just a bland white and only covered her chest and lower privates but she did not complain as it was a major improvement over being completely exposed. She looked so cute in it; not only did her silver hair match but her light-chocolate skin was complemented by the color. Our town was modestly rich thanks to the income boost attributed to her business. Her healing body fluids, she shared with everyone so there was no illness or disease of any kind.

She was a lovely mother, a kindred spirit, someone that was family to anyone and everyone. Her beautiful silhouette stood over the town, protecting it, nobody dared harm our town, even the king’s greedy tax collectors. Not that Terra would do anything to scare them away she was just far too nice. Over time I taught her proper English and she tried her best to master it, but still ran into some trouble every now and then… “Ahh this is it, no?” she asked. “Silly Terra that is a verb not a noun,” I replied. “Oh dear, I have plenty to learn!”…Children especially loved her she was like a gigantic fun park to them. Her true purpose however, was to educate them, she held a hobby as a volunteer teacher.

It was so sweet, the children and teenagers sat on her lap as she looked down to teach them, it was like a person teaching ants. I suppose the issue with children being too close to her ‘womanly area’ was dissolved by parents, seeing as how it had cured many of them. Terra was an excellent teacher and nobody picked on others while she was around. A shame we could not have children; she was just far too massive. We kept at it though, making love almost every day, hoping one day a child we could call ‘ours’ world be born. With the town accepting her and my unconditional love a much gentler Terra was unearthed, an angel by all means.

There was reason for concern however; despite how much I truly loved her even kinder personality something did change in her ever since that day…There were no outbreaks of what I tentatively call ‘alternate Terra’… perhaps what happened during the time I was in a coma had something to do with it. My psyche spoke out loud, “Why do you feel this way, you should be happy with new Terra, but something bothers you doesn’t it…The aura you saw…I agree with you.” “No, I must forget, it’s unimportant” I told myself. “You are lying! Something is out there and you know it, something even Terra cannot destroy…” I pondered past events all the way, arriving at town by noon. Terra had offered to take me but I wanted to walk, her cute convincing act did not work on me this time!

In view of the fact that my entire mind was devoted to philosophy as I entered the town gate an ethereal voice knowing of my trouble asked, “Are you okay, honey?” My consciousness returned, “Yes, yes Terra no need to worry about me.” But in my mind there was worry, there was suspicion…A shocking theory entered my mind…I reached into my pocket…and drew the letter, the letter I was supposed to deliver…

End Notes:
I have this story planned, dont worry I WILL finish this story, soon :)
Chapter 13 by Gadgetman
Author's Notes:

Short chapter.

Chapter 13

The letter… “You were supposed to deliver that to the king,” I told myself, “But what is inside the envelope?” Later that evening while walking home, I drew the letter once more; examining it carefully. The envelope was of smooth, royal purple, thick almost cardboard paper; there was no way to hold it to the light and peer into its contents. Furious curiosity infected me, forcing me into submission; I reached for the tab with my other hand.

The glue holding it shut was surprisingly tough, tough enough so that I had to apply strength to overpower it. Inside a crisp, white paper folded in neat thirds lay, sealed with a royal sticker insignia. I drew the letter from the envelope, breaking the seal, and gazed at the unfolded letter before me. Nothing interesting about it except one detail…there were no words…in fact there was nothing written on the paper at all; it was just a blank sheet of paper. The white from the paper began to bleed into the real world, devouring it slowly. “What is happening…NO, NO, not this again!” My shadow was stretching… “ReMeMbEr mE?!” said -----.Time froze, and the figure that began to speak, disappeared, from the world and from my mind. A voice boomed, “Hubert, oh please Hubert get up, what happened, Hubert!!” And with that a crack began to form, starting at the top and descending until the entire white had a gigantic crack in it. It spread horizontally like wildfire, quickly destroying the white, leaving only a starry sky and an enormous face staring down at me.

“What happened?” I mumbled. “Oh my Hubie, you are okay!!” cried the goddess. The surrounding sky and moonlight changed the hue of this beauty’s skin a light blue. Dark pink eyes above me shed mammoth tears, which proceeded to roll down a round, child-like face. “I appreciate your concern for me, but may I ask who are you?”…Her pupils became dilated, “Honey it’s me, don’t you remember?”

“Who?” I asked. “I am -----, please Hubert, this is not what you call funny.” “I am sorry giant lady but I don’t believe we have met before, can you please repeat your name?” Words flowing from my mouth. “My name is -----, don’t you remember?!” More tears and soft crying. “Why do you do that?” I asked her. “Do what” she responded between sobs. “I wish to know your name and you are about to say it but you just leave a blank.”… “My name is -----, can’t you see my lips moving!?” Nothing. “Yes miss I can see them moving quite well but unfortunately no sound,” I told her sadly. “I am sorry for being frustrated, come on I am taking you home to see a doctor.”

My heart sank, “NOO what do you think you are doing!!?” “I am sorry but I must do this, for you.” Suddenly gigantic fingers began to curl towards me engulfing my entire world, just as the white did. My instinct was to run, run away as far from this colossus as I possibly could. Something forced me to stop; I realized where I was…in the massive palm, there was no hope escape now; she had me completely conquered. My hand came to my forehead wiping the sweat away with a soft scratch; an opened envelope unconsciously held in my hand…

Chapter 14 by Gadgetman

Chapter 14

“I have been taken…by force,” I cried, “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!????” No response. For what seems like days I have been trapped in her moist hands…It is my prison. “What if she kills me?” I asked myself, “She could if she wanted to.” “Nobody should have the kind of power she has…It is unfair…I-I,” I whispered to myself, “I cannot do anything…s-she is a god...I am powerless…” A soft voice from above said in sadness, “Please don’t think ill if me…I promise you I am only doing this for your own good.” “I suppose you could have killed me already…but you have to see this from my eyes…I have never met you and on top of that you are thousands of times my size...You could do anything you want to me and I’d be helpless to stop you.” I could hear her beginning to cry and in a girly whimper she said, “How could you say that; I love you and you love me…” “How could I love a person I have never, let alone someone with your size!” Louder crying.

 Something popped in my gut and I was forced to say, “I am sorry, you are very pretty and seem nice enough but well…I am sure you will meet a very lucky man someday.” “B-but I love you and only you! Please remember me,” she cried in despair. “I cannot…But you seem earnest,” I told her, “I believe you...but I don’t remember anything before today...except my name.” My eyes began to water I felt like I was dying. “I-I can’t remember anything!!!!!” I had to let it all out; all my frustration. There was no feeling worse than this…I had no identity, without a life to remember I was simply a shell with a name tagged on. Suicidal thought began to creep into me. The unfortunate reality was that even the town doctor could not help me. “I am sorry lass but this poor lad, we cannot do anything for him…I doubt even you could heal him…” But she did not release me. When the movement stopped I found myself sitting upon her knee (she was leaning against a mountain).

My captor was the pinnacle of beauty, everything was perfect; too perfect to even begin to describe. “Anything you want to eat?” she asked me nicely, rebounding me out of thought “Whatever, just let me go,” I responded. Huge dark pink eyes fell upon me like the angry, all-knowing sight of a god…but these eyes weren’t angry, they were gentle and caring as could be. A baby’s face surrounded these eyes…and revealed what was in the heart of sorrow. A reflection of me, cast in two crimson mirrors… that a with small amount tears became rippled…Tears traveled down and increased in size as they went, so that by the time they reached my level they had transformed into a raging waterfalls.

This goddess had to love me to show emotion so strongly…I had to remember her, she was all I had. “It is futile don’t you see,” a voice in my mind said. But this didn’t stop me from trying even harder. The answer was in front of me, a silhouette that was most definitely the maiden…A shock hit my mind, preventing me from remembering anything except the first letter of her name. And something else…The envelope I opened, and had since disposed, contained something…something that shrouded my memory in blankets of fog. The suicidal thoughts became stronger. The more I attempted to remember, the more I would feel pain and my lips and tongue would get dry.

My voice… “TOnGue sO hArd tO cOntrOl,” I forced out at her. “Hubert what is happening?” she managed to ask me. “………” “Why can’t I speak??” I asked myself. “You are pathetic, just die,” the voice told me, “You don’t even exist, you are NOTHING!!!” “That’s not true!” Long silence followed by more voice, “Speak your name…do it!” “My name…” I told the voice is, “I-I-I am Hub---!!!!” That was it, my life had to end, my name was gone, there was no reason left. “Hubert…please,” the goddess said closing her eyes to grip her tears; my chance! As fast as I could and without any self pity left I ran towards the edge and leaped. The air blew around me, massaging my body in a familiar way (a memory that I could not remember but my body could); with all my will and a smile on my face I forced out three words, “I love you.”

End Notes:

I was listening to this while I wrote this chapter:

http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#blood%20meat

First song; please tell my if there are any places in need of correction.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1240