Where You Belong by idunnow
Summary:

After being reduced to the size of a bug, Rebecca is shown her new place in life by the women around her.


Categories: Body Exploration, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Unaware, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 24675 Read: 42255 Published: October 15 2022 Updated: May 28 2023
Story Notes:


1. Teacher's Pet by idunnow

2. Morning After by idunnow

3. Sarah's Pet by idunnow

4. Back to School by idunnow

5. Afterschool Fun by idunnow

6. Finale by idunnow

Teacher's Pet by idunnow
Author's Notes:


“Is she alive?” “Did it kill her?” “Oh my God, she's so small.” “She looks like a fucking ant.”

“Pipe down, girls. Sarah, mind your language. Rebecca? Wake up, girl. Now, or I'll wake you myself.”

Rebecca stirred at the sound of her teacher's voice and cracked open an eye to see Ms. Lovingham's face over her. “W-what... happened?” the young woman asked, sitting up and rubbing the drowsiness from her eyes. When next she opened them, the sight of a giant hand made her freeze. Then a pair of fingertips twice as wide as she was tall fell on the ground next to her and she screamed and curled up, fearing for her life as those intractable digits closed in on her. When they grabbed her she tried to break free, but there was such strength in them that she couldn't hope to match. They rolled and nudged her around like she was nothing until only her head stuck out from between them, then lifted her before a pair of titanic brown eyes.

“Hmph. Took you long enough,” a voice boomed out under Rebecca with all the might of a thunderclap.

“M-Miss Lovingham?” Becky said in bewilderment, recognizing the eyes peering down at her as her teacher's. “H-how... What... I-I don't understand—what on Earth is going on!?”

“Don't play dumb with me, girl. Am I supposed to believe you don't remember sneaking into the shrinking chamber before the experiment, and after I expressly warned everyone to stay away from it?”

“Shrinking chamber?” A horrible sinking feeling came over Rebecca at the mention of that terrible device. “I-it wasn't me, Miss Lovingham! Sarah and her friends, they pushed me—“

“Quiet, girl,” the teacher said, cutting off her words with a firm squeeze. “I expect my students to own up to their mistakes, not to go pinning the blame on their classmates.”

“B-b-but Miss Lovingham!”

“Enough! I don't want to hear another peep out of you, understand?” the teacher said, adjusting her fingers so they covered up all of the shrunken girl's body.

“What's going to happen to her now?” “Are they gonna grow her back or what?” two of Becky's classmates chimed in.

“No girls; that technology doesn't exist yet. That's why I warned you over and over again—” Helen Lovingham punctuated these words for Rebecca with a firm squeeze of her fingers “— that you're not to go near the device under any circumstances, else you risk getting shrunk down until God knows when like Rebecca here. As for what's going to happen to her now, that's what I'll have to sort out once we're back at school. Speaking of which, I'm afraid we'll have to cut this field trip short. Everyone, back to the bus now.”

The students departed, talking at length among themselves; all of them save Sarah, who stayed back with their middle-aged teacher. “Say, Miss Lovingham? Do you need someone to hold that bug for you on the ride back?”

“Thanks, but no. As much as I'd like to have the little miscreant out of my hands, she's still my responsibility and I can't be handing her off without good reason. Now go with your classmates; I'll catch up in a moment.”

Rebecca heard the muffled sound of footsteps trailing away, and once they'd disappeared she was allowed to see Ms. Lovingham's face again. She wanted to defend herself, to explain what had really happened, but before she could speak she found herself falling and her words turned into a terrified scream that was cut off as she hit the side of a steeply sloped wall.

Rolled down it, she ended up wedged between it and its mirror image. From there she could see Ms. Lovingham's face above, her visage framed by two big, curved walls of skin and a third one made of fabric—her teacher's breasts and her shirt, she realized.

“Miss Lovingham, please, you have to listen to me!” Becky yelled, but Helen had already looked away and, paying no mind to the pitiful squeaks coming from her cleavage, she headed for the bus.

At the teacher's first step, her blimp-sized breasts bounced ever so slightly, sending Rebecca deeper between them. It took all of the tiny girl's strength stop herself from falling still deeper with her teacher's subsequent steps.

“Miss Lovingham, wait! Y-your breasts... th-they're too heavy! I think they're going to crush me. Please, get me out of here quick! Miss Lovingham? Miss Lovingham!” She yelled and yelled, but not a word reached Helen's ears, and with her strength waning with each new step, she sank still deeper until the pressure grew enough to hold her firmly and painfully in place and all she could do was keep crying into the older woman's chest.

There she remained the entire ride back to school, a helpless victim to every bounce, shake, and wobble of Ms. Lovingham's heavy breasts. She wept for the pain she had to endure, wept for the life she had lost, wept each time she heard one of the girls who had stolen it joking about her pathetic new size; she wept until she was too spent to shed another tear, then fell into a slumber from which she awoke only when Ms. Lovingham plucked her out of her cleavage some time later to drop her on her palm.

Helen stared intently at the puny student. “Well?” she said. “What are you waiting for? Answer me already.”

“I-I'm sorry, Miss Lovingham; I was asleep. I didn't hear your question.”

Helen sighed. “Like I was just saying, I've been trying to get in contact with your mother to arrange for her to come pick you up, but she hasn't been answering her phone all day.”

“Oh, that's because she left on a trip to Brazil. She always leaves her phone behind on trips. Well, just the one phone. The one for she uses for business and... and me.”

New tears came to Becky's eyes, but they went unnoticed by Ms. Lovingham. “So she has another phone, then? What's that one's number?”

“I don't know,” Rebecca sniffled. “She never shared it with me.”

“Of all the... Damned woman doesn't even want a call from her own daughter? Well, what's it to me? I've done enough for today; if she doesn't want to pick up the damned phone that's her own bloody business,” Helen muttered.

“Um... Miss Lovingham? What's going to happen to me now?”

“As far as I'm concerned? Whatever will get you out of my hands quicker. I might hand you off to Sarah and have her take care of you if she hasn't left yet.”

“W-what!? Miss Lovingham, you can't do that! Sarah's the one who put me in the machine; she's the reason I'm like this now. Please, whatever you do, don't give me to her! I-I can give you other numbers! Other people who can take care of me, please, anyone but—”

“Oh, can it. I may be in charge of sorting out this mess you made for yourself—without even a word of thanks, mind you!—but that doesn't mean I have to spend all day calling up every phone number you have in that little head of yours, nor listening to you whine. If you want to complain, you're welcome to complain to my tits; I'm sure they'll prove very good listeners.”

Rebecca was shoved back in Ms. Lovingham's cleavage to ensure the crushing weight of her breasts for a while longer. Then after what felt like an hour, the muffled sounds reaching her through the heaving mounds of fatty flesh suggested to her that Ms. Lovingham was back in her home, which she hoped meant she wouldn't have to stay in her cleavage much longer.

Sure enough, a couple minutes later there came a slight loosening of the pressure around her, then another and another as Helen unbuttoned her shirt. With the fourth button undone, her breasts, no longer pressed together, stopped holding Becky in place, and it was only by desperately clinging to her teacher's tit that she didn't fall straight away. “M-Miss Lovingham! A little h-help, please!” she yelled, but Helen only went on removing her shirt and folding it neatly, each movement of her arms making her breasts jiggle and Rebecca swing up and down until her strength gave way and she was flung right off, onto the bed below.

As she picked herself up, Rebecca saw Miss Lovingham towering far over her, a sight more impressive than any she'd seen. It was her first time seeing any more of her teacher at this size than just her face and part of her breasts, and she saw such strength and power in the older woman's body as she had 'til now known only in the forces of nature. That humbling, awe-striking sight left her with a profound sense of her new insignificance as she realized that next to this mountain of a woman she was a pitiful nothing.

Shaking the thought away, Rebecca started yelling at her immense goddess of a teacher, who was down to her bra and panties now. But Ms. Lovingham didn't so much as glance in her direction, instead turning her back to little Becky, her big, bulbous butt jutting out and casting a shadow over the tiny girl, making her tremble in fear.

“M-Miss Lovingham?” she squeaked, unable to tear her eyes from that bottom. Then, without warning, her teacher's ass fell on her with a meteoric impact, fat cheeks flattening the poor girl against the bed. She was alive despite the pressure, but immobilized against the skin of her teacher's buttocks. 

With a sigh, Ms. Lovingham lay back on her bed, closing her eyes and taking a moment to de-stress, totally unaware of that tiny little girl fearing for her life beneath her ass. Becky desperately tried to wiggle around and make herself felt by the older woman, but nothing she did could get her teacher's attention and she remained stuck down there for many long minutes, silently pleading for her teacher to get off.

But when Ms. Lovingham did stand up, little Becky went up along with her, loosely stuck to her teacher's butt. She had already begun peeling off a moment later, but then Ms. Lovingham readjusted her panties, which had started riding up her crack. She tugged on the fabric, and when it snapped back into place, it fell right on Becky, keeping the girl pinned her to her butt while she changed into a comfortable blouse and pants. The she left the bedroom, her thick ass jiggling every step of the way while Becky tried frantically to get out before she ended up getting sat on again.

She couldn't pull herself up by Ms. Lovingham's skin, but she managed to turn herself around and start climbing up her giant black panties without any real semblance of where she was or how far she had gone. She could only hope that she was nearing the waistband now her hopes were dashed under her teacher's big butt as Helen let it fall onto the sofa. Becky's progress was stopped on the spot by the immense pressure, and then she was ground painfully down as Helen shifted back into a more comfortable position before turning on the TV.

Becky prayed and prayed that Ms. Lovingham would get up soon, but for two whole hours the older woman's ass only sank deeper into the couch, until at last the credits rolled and she got up to cook some dinner. Still, Becky was too numb continue her climb immediately. It took her some ten minutes to recover her strength, and another five minutes after that for her to finally reach the panties' waistband.

Rebecca chose to stay there for now, fearing that if Ms. Lovingham's movement might throw her off to the floor. Only when Helen sat down to eat did she resume her climb, going up along the back of her teacher's blouse while she ate in silence. Half an hour later she reached her shoulder, from which perch she saw Ms. Lovingham's plate, empty save for some streaks of grease and sauce; the only thing keeping her at the table was the half-full wineglass she held.

After catching her breath, Becky put her hands around her mouth and shouted at her teacher. She then fell to the ground to steady herself as Ms. Lovingham half-turned to her, and after a moment a giant hand appeared before her, fingers fumbling around for a second before finding upon her and bringing her to Helen's face.

“Oh, it's you,” she said with a half-drunken voice. “I forgot I had you with me. Probably because of how small you are. You're like an itty bitty bug now; a little speck of a girl. A specky Becky.” A sardonic smile appeared on her wine-stained lips. “I must seem so big and strong to you, Specky.” She adjusted her grip on her shrunken student, holding her by the legs and dangling her before her face, delighting in her screaming and helpless flailing.

“You know, it's adorable how sad and pathetic you are. Why, you're so cute I could eat you right up.” Helen dangled Rebecca before her smiling lips before passing her tongue over them, the big pink appendage looking to the poor girl like the tentacle of some terrible monster. 

Whimpering, Becky looked at her teacher's eyes, trying to gauge whether or not she was joking. She had to be, she thought—there was no way she would ever eat Rebecca. But seeing what a state Ms. Lovingham was in made her doubt, and nothing she saw assuaged her fears. Even her laughter only made Becky more scared.

“Well, maybe not quite. You probably wouldn't taste too good, I'd wager. At least, not by yourself...” Helen moved her hand back a bit, dangling the tiny girl over her glass of wine.

“Miss Lovingham? Please stop. Y-you're scaring me,” Rebecca said, but her teacher only laughed and dropped her into the wine. She fell in with tiny little plop and resurfaced a moment later, shaking her head and sputtering out what wine had gotten into her mouth. The alcohol stung her eyes and she blinked over and over again to get it out, all the while her teacher's mocking laughter rang in her ears, reverberating over the great glass walls surrounding her.

When at last she could keep her eyes open, she saw Ms. Lovingham's hand reaching for the glass. The wine sloshed around as it was picked up, rocking to and fro and almost submerging her again. Struggling to remain afloat, Becky looked up at her teacher's face and cried out, begging her to stop.

Ms. Lovingham only laughed and swirled the wine around, amusing herself with Rebecca's struggles before raising the glass to her lips. The current carried Becky helplessly along to her teacher's upper lip, to which she clung desperately to keep herself from being swallowed, and even when Helen put the glass back down she was still clinging to it.

There she hung helplessly, whimpering as she heard the wine sloshing around in her teacher's mouth, knowing that she could still end up there at any moment. Then, after Ms. Lovingham swallowed, she felt something warm and slippery brush against her legs and saw the tip of Helen's tongue wiggling playfully under her. She tried desperately to climb away, but she was much too tired, and before long her grip faltered and she fell onto the waiting tongue.

Giggling drunkenly, Ms. Lovingham's tongue carried Rebecca into her mouth. There she sloshed the tiny girl around a pool of her spit and pressed her against the roof of her mouth to squeeze out what wine had soaked into her clothes. She sucked on Becky like on a piece of candy until she had extracted every last particle of wine from her, then amused herself by pushing her around her mouth, delighting in the feeling of those delicate little limbs struggling in vain against her tongue, all the while Becky was scared out of her wits, genuinely thinking she'd end up in Helen's stomach before long.

Finally, once she'd had her fun, Ms. Lovingham spit Rebecca out onto her palm and watched as the poor girl, wiped her the spit off her face and looked at her, all curled up and trembling and on the verge of tears. “What's the matter? Are you cold? You must be with those wet clothes of yours. Let's get those off so you can start to dry off,” Ms. Lovingham said, lifting her student by the arms and fumbling at her pants. At last she managed to tug them off and toss them aside, to be lost and forgotten on her kitchen floor, before doing the same with the rest of Becky's clothes despite her protestations, leaving her stark naked.

Ms. Lovingham pressed the tiny girl against the top slope of her breast, sliding her up and down until all the spit had been wiped off. “Much better. Oh, but without your clothes you're still going to be cold. Well, don't worry, I have a warm place for you right here.” She tugged on her bra and dropped Becky inside, letting it snap back into place to hold the poor girl against her nipple. “Now you'll be nice and warm. No need to thank me; I only do it because I care so much about you. Ha ha ha!”

Becky could take no more of this abject humiliation. She clutched at her teacher's skin and tried to pull herself up, but she could make no progress. All her clawing did was make Ms. Lovingham's nipple perk up and press her more firmly against the bra.

“Ooh~!” she cooed. “Is this your way of thanking me, little Specky? You really didn't need to do this, but if you insist, I won't tell you no. But, you're barely doing anything at all. Here, let me show you how it's done.” Helen pressed down on her nipple and started rubbing it in circles, firmly kneading poor Becky into her great heaving tit. “There, now you try. Come on, what are you waiting for? Do you need more encouragement?” Helen raised a hand to her breast and squeezed it hard enough that Becky cried out in pain. When she let go this time, Becky didn't waste any time in rubbing her teacher's areola, groping the pink, bumpy skin and kneading it with all the strength she could muster.

“Mmm~. Good girl.” Filling her glass back up, Helen kept drinking while enjoying Becky's massage, occasionally tapping on her nipple or groping herself to tease the poor girl, growing more excited and unrestrained as she downed more and more wine, until she had finished what remained of the bottle and left the kitchen.

Becky stopped rubbing the nipple amidst the bouncing of her teacher's giant boobs, wondering if maybe Ms. Lovingham had forgotten about her again. It was probably for the best if she had; she didn't know how much more of this drunken playfulness she could survive.

After a time, Becky heard the rustling of fabric, then the pressure at her back was relieved as Ms. Lovingham took off her bra, leaving the tiny girl clinging fearfully to her nipple, trying not to fall as her teacher moved around. She wouldn't have to hold on for long, though, as soon Ms. Lovingham flopped flop back onto the bed, turning her breasts into mountains and leaving Becky lying at the peak.

The tiny girl sat up shakily and looked around, finding herself atop her teacher's naked body, the strange landscape illuminated by the light of the bedside lamp. In front of her Ms. Lovingham looked down with half-lidded eyes and a mischievous smile, while behind her a giant slid down to the thick bush that grew around her teacher's pussy, a sight that set Becky's little heart racing.

Seeing the tiny girl so startled, Ms. Lovingham chuckled, causing her breasts to jiggle . “What's the matter? Don't tell me you've never seen one of these before. Hmm, but I guess you've never see one looking so big.”

“M-Miss Lovingham, please... whatever you're thinking...”

“What's that? You're going to have to speak up louder than that if you want me to hear you. Ah, but it doesn't really matter; you don't need to talk at all for what we're going to do now. Besides, I don't really care what a bug like you has to say about much of anything, so just be a good girl and keep quiet while I have my fun with you.”

Ms. Lovingham grabbed Becky roughly and brought her over to her gigantic, hairy pussy. There she dropped little Becky, letting her fall onto the mesh of thick brown hairs that held her tiny body aloft, hardly bending at all under her minuscule weight. She let the tiny girl flail around for a bit, trying to escape her prodigious bush, before pushing her down with a finger, her past the mesh of pubic hairs and onto her warm, musty crotch. 

As she was slid up and down along Ms. Lovingham's lips, Becky picked up more and more of her teacher's vaginal secretions with each pass until she was all coated with it, all the while she kept screaming her muffled screams into Ms. Lovingham's womanhood. Then she was thrust into Helen's vagina, where she was slid along the richly lubricated surface while her teacher's moans resounded all over her little world. For a minute at a time she was pushed back and forth, then taken out and allowed a quick breather before being plunged back inside, each time being rubbed more vigorously until, after one more plunge, Ms. Lovingham's finger disappeared from her back.

“That's enough from me. Why don't you take it from there? Just squirm around for me and I'll pull you out once you make me come. Or I could just leave you there to drown. Your choice!”

Kicking and flailing, Rebecca tried to climb out of Ms. Lovingham's pussy, but no matter how hard she tried, she was making no progress.

“Is that the best you can do, girl?” Helen chuckled. “Put some more backbone into it, unless you actually want to drown in there.”

Becky didn't like it, but it seemed that helping her monster of a teacher get off was her only way out of here. She pushed with arms and legs against Ms. Lovingham's vaginal wall, rubbing them up and down with all her might, but all she got in returns were mocking remarks on her inadequacy.

“My, what a sad and pathetic thing you are. I ask you to do this one little thing for me and you can't even do as good a job of it as I would with my pinky. This is the only thing you're good for at that size; if you can't even manage that then you're not worth saving.”

The more she said, the more Becky sank into despair, knowing that there was nothing she could do to avoid her death. She was too tired to go on, too tired to try and crawl out of here hole. With her lungs aching for fresh air and her consciousness fading, her feeble efforts to please her goddess of a teacher slowly died out until she fell completely still.

Not a moment later, powerful convulsions gripped Becky as Ms. Lovingham found renewed excitement at the thought of having drowned a girl in her pussy. Her fingers made the plunge inside, quickly finding the poor girl and rubbing her vigorously all over the sopping wet walls of her vagina while her intensifying moans reverberated through the great cavern.

Not until she could find no more pleasure in her own touch did Helen pull her hand back out, with her student held fast to her finger by thick vaginal juices. She beheld in amusement the tiny girl's chest heaving as she desperately sucked in air, then her breathing settled down and she went all limp. With one last smile, she wiped the tiny girl off on her inner thigh, turned off the bedside lamp, and closed her eyes, leaving Rebecca to weep over this new life of hers until she gave in to her exhaustion and fell asleep.

Morning After by idunnow

The next morning found Rebecca still stuck held fast to her teacher's inner thigh by the dried up cum from last night's events. Once awake, the ant-sized girl tried to break out of her bindings, but however hard she tried to yank her arms and legs free, she could never break the dried-up film, and eventually she gave up. It seemed even a full night's sleep wasn't enough to end to her humiliation.

While she waited for Ms. Lovingham to wake up, Rebecca felt her stomach rumble and her mouth ache for water; she hadn't gotten anything to eat or drink since she had shrunk. Well, not except for some wine she had accidentally swallowed when she had been dropped in the wineglass and some spit that she had accidentally swallowed when in Ms. Lovingham's mouth—but she didn't want to think about that. Didn't want to think about anything that had happened last night, in fact.

Not that there was anything better for her to think about; no bright side nor hope of escape from this personal hell. No matter how she looked at it, her life was all but ruined; reduced to the size of an ant with now way to get back to normal for years or more, dependent on a woman who didn't care about her, stripped naked and made into her plaything, with no sign that things would get better anytime soon, if ever.

In time Becky's thought were interrupted by Ms. Lovingham beginning to stir, groaning as she stretched her arms and legs. Hoping that she would at least be able to get out of here, Becky yelled up at her teacher, but with her throat dry as it was she couldn't keep it up for long.

It didn't matter either way, since Helen was still too drowsy and hungover to listen to her. After stretching she lay in bed for a while longer, nursing her headache, before finally taking a deep breath and sitting up.

Rebecca could just barely turn her head far enough to see her teacher's immense body stretching above her like the face of a mountain, her breasts hanging far overhead like a pair of massive blimps. Then Ms. Lovingham swung her feet off the bed, making Becky yelp in alarm at the sudden movement and smothering her between her thighs as these came together softly, holding the tiny girl in place.

Rebecca was still caught between her teacher's thighs when Ms. Lovingham got up and started walking, being back and forth with the movement of the thigh she was stuck to and rubbed against the opposite thigh. She tried to move around, hoping that would get her teacher's attention, but she still couldn't move at all.

The rubbing slowly but surely loosened the grip that Helen's dried cum had on Becky, but even once she was free of it she was still stuck squeezed the thighs, being rolled around between them, until Ms. Lovingham's legs parted just enough to send her plummeting to the floor below.

Becky' scream was cut off with a sharp OOF as she hit the ground. Aware only of the rhythmic shaking going on around her, she slowly picked herself up, rubbing the back of her head and shivering from the cold. When she opened her eyes she saw a giant pair of feet before her, and looking further up, she saw Ms. Lovingham standing in just her panties, leaning back against the kitchen counter, holding a glass of water that she took short sips from while rubbing her temples with her other hand.

If was Becky's first time seeing her teacher from the floor, and looking all the way up at her, knowing herself beneath the other woman's notice, she felt a deeper sense of her own insignificance than ever before. She shivered again, as much from the cold as from the sight of her teacher.

She hadn't been on the floor for long but already she was chilled to the bone. It wasn't just her lack of clothes, since Ms. Lovingham was almost as naked and didn't seem bothered by it. No, it was because of her size; small as she was, Rebecca lost heat faster than she could make more. As if she wasn't already helpless enough like this, now it turned out she couldn't even supply her own body heat. And, meanwhile, there was Ms. Lovingham's body, every inch of which radiated more heat than she ever could, almost as if it were taunting her.

Rebecca didn't think she could get her teacher's attention from down here, so, finding herself in dire need of warmth, she walked over to her teacher's feet, hugging herself and rubbing her arms for warmth until she came to stand before the big toe.

It was a reminder of Becky's new insignificance that the toe was three times as tall as her, and even the pinky toe was twice her height. Becky looked up with uncertainty at her teacher, fearing that she might be stepped on like a bug or something, but at last she pushed her fear aside and carefully putting her hand on Ms. Lovingham's toe. It wasn't particularly warm, but compared to the floor and the chill morning air, it felt downright toasty.

Seeing that the toe hadn't moved at all at her touch, Becky pressed her body against it, sighing as she took in some of its heat. After basking in the relative warmth for a moment, Becky started climbing the toe, and was able to use the ridges of Ms. Lovingham's toeprint as the rungs of a ladder to reach her red-lacquered toenail. From there she looked up at the rest of her teacher's body, right up to those huge tits which blocked off the view of her face. She knew she had to get Ms. Lovingham's attention, else she risked ending up lost on the floor or even getting stepped on, so she crawled forward along the toenail until she was on the skin, then tried rubbing her toe to get her attention. When that didn't work, she tried hitting it instead.

Feeling a little bother on her toe, Helen tried rubbing it away with the sole of her other foot, inadvertently brushing Becky off her toe and into the space between her toes. Though she made no effort to hold her in place, still her toes had Becky trapped, and no matter how the poor girl tried to wriggle free, with this as with so many things, she was at the whims of her gargantuan teacher, a helpless victim to the most innocent of the older woman's actions.

Helen casually moved her toes up and down while she finished off her glass of water, inadvertently toying with the tiny student, then put the glass aside and raised her foot to take a step. Becky yelled as she was lifted up by her teacher's toes, now clinging to those monstrous digits that she had just been trying desperately to escape. Yet despite her effort to hang on, when Ms. Lovingham's foot came back down, the impact threw her off and sent her rolling over the floor. She bounced over the cold, hard surface and came to a stop some distance further ahead, groaning in pain. Then she opened her eyes and screamed as she saw her teacher's other foot coming towards her. Her scream was silenced not a second later as the massive foot fell on her and flattened her under its vast sole. Countless tons bore down on her with a crushing force that felt like anytime now it would break her bones to splinters and reduce her to a bloody stain. Yet despite the hardness of the floor below and the incalculable weight pressing down on her she still remained intact. How that was she had no idea; it was nothing short of a miracle, but she couldn't be too grateful for it with all the pain she still felt.

She couldn't move, couldn't breathe, couldn't do anything but wait for Ms. Lovingham's foot to be lifted from her and hope that she could survive until then. But when Ms. Lovingham did take another step, lifting that foot back into the air, Becky still wasn't freed from it. She remained on that sole, being swung forward with it, and when it came down again, she found herself victim to its impact again, helpless again, helpless as always. Over and over again she was stepped on, made to feel like dirt under her teacher's foot.

After a time Becky could hear the sound of rushing water. Then Ms. Lovingham's foot was lifted high, high in the air and, looking down from it, Becky saw a huge expanse of water. As the foot dove into it with her, Becky was washed off by the great lake of water and found herself going around and around, moved by the swirling currents of water to which Ms. Lovingham gave rise to as she eased herself into her bathtub. Only after a couple minutes did the water settle down enough for her to swim desperately up to the surface.

Rebecca finally surfaced about a foot in front of her teacher's huge, heaving tits which hung half-submerged in the water. She started swimming for them, but then Ms. Lovingham scooped up the bit of water that Becky happened to be floating on and splashed it onto her chest. Becky almost slid off Ms. Lovingham's breast along with the water, but before she was washed out into the tub, she managed to grab onto the giant nipple as she was sliding by. She clung fiercely to it while Helen poured more water on herself, and even managed to hold on through the jiggling of the giant tit as Ms. Lovingham gave it a brisk and vigorous rub.

Finally things settled down and Helen let her head fall back, closing her eyes to relax, letting the warm water remedy her hangover. Then Becky tried calling to her again, but she was so sore and tired, and her throat so parched, that she could only manage a croaking sort of yell that didn't reach the older woman's ears. She despaired for a moment, wondering what she might do now, only to realize that an answer was quite literally right under her nose. With the right stimulation to this nipple she might entice her teacher to look down, and though she was worried about how Ms. Lovingham might react, whatever her teacher did would still be better than falling back into the tub and being flushed down the drain.

Wrapping her arms around the big pink nub of Ms. Lovingham's nipple, Becky started grappling with it, using arms and legs alike to try to twist it around until it started to grow under her, reaching twice its prior height. At the same time she heard a light, rumbling moan coming from Ms. Lovingham, and she thought she must be doing it right. She thought it wouldn't be long before Ms. Lovingham found her, but instead of looking down, Helen only reached over to her nipple, her fingers coming down on it to rub it in circles. Unable to resist the strength of her fingers, Becky was kneaded into Ms. Lovingham's areola and rubbed in circles around it, once again being turned into a mere sex toy. She tried calling to her teacher, but could only yell directly into her teacher's breast.

Tired out as she was, Becky chose to quit fighting her teacher's huge fingers; better to surrender herself to them as long as they weren't doing anything dangerous or painful. In that surrender she found herself nodding off, until suddenly Ms. Lovingham stopped rubbing herself and moved her finger off of Becky.

Brow furrowed and squinting, Helen stared hard at the tiny girl. “Oh, that's right,” she said at last. “I forgot all about you again. Goes to show how utterly worthless you are now, I guess. Well, since you're here now, I might as well make use of you.”

Becky looked back at her, opening her mouth to say something, but before she could, Helen carried her over to the bar of soap and scrubbed her tiny body into it, then pressed her back against her breast and started rubbing her around her nipple again, then over the rest of her tit, savoring the feeling of those delicate little limbs dimpling into her skin.

Taking care to get more soap on the little girl every so often, she and used her tiny form to clean the rest of her body, starting with her armpits, scrubbing Becky against them until their usual smell was lost. She used the tiny girl to clean her face and her arms, her boobs, then stood up and started cleaning her own ass, rubbing Becky all over her cheeks and up and down her crack, even spending a minute rubbing her over her anus. After that she went on to wash her legs all the way down to her feet, and finally her crotch, passing Becky thoroughly over the forest of her pubes.

It was far from the most efficient way to clean herself, but she didn't care. As she had discovered last night, everything she did was infinitely more fun as long as she could dominate little Specky while doing it.

When she was finally done washing herself, she pulled the plug on the drain and left Specky on her nipple, telling her to hang on. Rebecca did as she was told, clinging fearfully to Ms. Lovingham's nipple while the goddess of a teacher grabbed a towel and dried herself off, then wrapped the towel around herself, pinning Becky to her breast. Smiling as she rubbed a finger over the faint outline of the tiny girl, she left for her bedroom, where she hummed happily to herself while pulling out her clothes. Then, unwrapping the towel, she plucked Becky from her nipple and threw her into her mouth, where she toyed with the tiny girl while getting dressed.

Becky wasn't nearly as scared of being eaten as she had been last night, certainly not with Ms. Lovingham sober as she was, but still there was still so much fear in knowing that she could be swallowed if Ms. Lovingham ever wished to do so, and at first she struggled to escape from Ms. Lovingham's tongue before finally giving in and letting herself be ravaged by that monster, holding back tears as it toyed with her.

She had no sense of how long she spent in there, being the plaything of that monstrous tongue, but in time she was spat out and gripped by those now-familiar fingers. She was briefly examined by her goddess of a teacher, who she noticed was now dressed, then she was set down on a hard surface. Even while she wiped the spit off her face, the smell of food instantly caught her attention, and opening her eyes she saw a huge omelet right there beside her. Her stomach growled at the sight and she watched intently as it a giant fork tore into it and carried a huge chunk up to Ms. Lovingham's mouth. Then she watched as Ms. Lovingham lifted a glass of water to her mouth and took a long sip from it.

Licking her lips with that bone-dry tongue of hers, she readied herself to beg for some food and water, but before she had the need to, Ms. Lovingham tore off a tiny piece of the omelet and pushed it next to Becky, then dipped a finger in the glass of water and brought it next to her, letting a single drop of water fall next to the tiny girl. “Well? What are you waiting for? Aren't you hungry? Go on, eat,” she said. Becky stared at her teacher, hardly believing this act of kindness, however small, coming from she who had shown not the slightest concern for her wellbeing until now. Still, she needed no further invitation to tear into the little bit of food she had been given after having wettened her parched throat with some gulps of water.

Even with her thirst and hunger, Becky didn't even come close to finishing off what food and water she had been given, and when at last had her fill she sat back on the plate just as Ms. Lovingham was finishing off her meal. Then Ms. Lovingham reached down to where Becky was resting, licking her lips hungrily. The tiny girl quivered, fearing that she would be brought up to her teacher's mouth again, but instead the finger only swept up what food she had been left unfinished. Rebecca followed that minuscule piece of omelet as it was brought up to Ms. Lovingham's lips and licked up, then given a couple chews and finally swallowed, knowing full well how easily she could have been the one given that treatment.

“Enjoy your meal, little morsel?” Helen asked the tiny girl. Becky hesitated only for a moment before nodding. “Good. Now, about the payment... Oh, I'm sorry, did you think your meal was going to be free?” Helen asked upon seeing the tiny girl's bewilderment. “I may be your caretaker for the moment but that doesn't mean you get to eat my food for nothing. No, you'll have to work for your meals, or I'll find another way to make you pay for them.”

Helen grabbed Becky and took her to her bedroom, then dropped the tiny girl onto her platform sandals. “Clean these and I'll consider the day's meals paid for. I'm going out later so you'd better have them ready by then, or else,” Ms. Lovingham said, then departed, leaving Becky all alone on the giant sandal, right in the imprint of her teacher's big toe.

Looking around the surface of those sandals, Becky sighed and got to work, picking up pieces of dirt and dust and other filth and carrying them one by one to the edge of the sandal, dropping them overboard before going on to get the next one, and so on until she had finished cleaning the first sandal. By the time she started on the second one, she herself was as dirty as its insole, covered in a greasy sort of grime that smelled faintly of dirty feet and refused to come off all the way no matter how much she rubbed at it.

Becky was eager to do a good job so she might avoid her teacher's punishment, but the poor girl wasn't used to any labor more intensive than washing the dishes, and it wasn't long before she started getting tired of lugging around all this trash to throw overboard. She worked until her arms and legs were sore but her progress slowed significantly as she went, and by the time Helen came around again she had only cleaned half of the second sandal.

“Alright, Specky, time to see if you did a good job,” Ms. Lovingham said, crouching next to the sandals and swiping a finger over the one that Rebecca had already cleaned. She examined the finger closely, frowning at it, then passed it over again and rubbed her fingers together. “It's clean enough,” she said, sounding disappointed that Becky had done a good job. Then she looked over to the other one and Becky grew worried as her teacher ran a finger over the insole, right by the bug-sized girl. “Ah! Looks like you didn't finish this one yet! What a lazy, lazy girl. Well, if you couldn't pay off your meals by working for them, I'll have to punish you to make up for what you still owe me. You'll spend the rest of the day on that sandal you so irresponsibly failed to clean; that will teach you to work harder next time.”

Fear shot through Becky as she heard that, and she begged her teacher not to put her through such a thing, but Ms. Lovingham didn't care one bit what she wanted. Smiling to herself, she held her foot over the sandal, slowly lowering the ball of her foot onto the back end. Then  he tipped the sandal backwards, sending Becky rolling down the slope towards the heel end, until the tiny girl bumped up against her toes. Finally she slid her foot forward, rolling Becky along under her sole until she had her sandal all the way on. She let her foot settle into the sandal, wiggling her toes idly as she got a feeling for the tiny little bug under her foot.

To tell the truth she could hardly even feel Becky down there. The girl was so pitifully small as to be nearly insensible, but moving her foot around a bit she did feel her where she lay under the ball of her foot, immobilized by the pressure; if Helen hadn't known it was a living person she would have assumed that what she felt under her foot was a piece of lint.

She took a few steps, then it occurred to her that maybe the girl might be suffocating under her sole, so Helen moved her foot around, carefully manipulating the bug-sized girl until she was under the arch of her toes, held in place by her big, long digits. Then she pressed her big toe down on her long and hard, making sure to drive the tiny girl as deep into it as she could. Kneeling down, she lifted her toe up a bit and peered under it to see that the girl was now stuck to its bottom. Now she would just have to lift her toe up every once in a while and Becky would get enough air not to suffocate; in fact, even if she forgot, Becky was still likely to get plenty of chances to breathe while she was walking. And so, Giving a couple quick taps of her toe to tease the tiny girl, Helen set out to her car and from there she left to go shopping.

Sarah's Pet by idunnow
Author's Notes:


By the time Rebecca slipped out from under Ms. Lovingham's foot, she had been getting stepped on for so long that she was numb all over, barely able to open her eyes let alone get up and move. At first it was such a relief to be free from that horrid prison, but that wouldn't last as soon a stranger's foot smacked down at her right, just an inch away from her. The stunning impact snapped her to attention, and she looked around frantically to find herself surrounded on all sides by a moving mass of people. Their unrelenting footsteps fell all around her—it seemed there was nowhere safe for miles around. All of a sudden the shrunken woman wished she was back under her teacher's foot.

Becky tried to figure out some way out of there, but the sheer intensity of this unrelenting bombardment left her overwhelmed; she could only curl up and wait for it to be over.

For minutes the shrunken woman suffered step after step under the shoes of all these strangers, until all of a sudden she was gripped and lifted up. Rebecca shrieked and struggled against the mighty fingers holding her, but when at last she came to a stop before her captor's face, she froze beneath the light of those huge amber eyes—eyes she remembered all too well as the last thing she had seen before she was locked inside the shrinking chamber.

“Sarah...”

Had there been any doubt about her identity still, it was gone as soon as Becky saw that familiar smirk on the other woman's lips. Becky fought against her captor with frenzied vigor, but all the same she was shoved down Sarah's tight jeans pocket and all but immobilized by the denim fabric pulled taut over Sarah's ass.

For hours she was trapped there, her tiny self made an accessory to every perky bounce and wobble of that big behind as Sarah went on shopping. After an hour she was numb from all the shaking and her throat sore from all her shouting. She had called for help from these strangers, from Miss Lovingham, from anyone at all who might have heard her; anyone would have been preferable to Sarah, the person who had put her into this miserable position in the first place.

But nobody heard. How could they when her every shout was muffled by the awesome mass of Sarah's bubble butt and then drowned in the bustle and noise of the busy shopping center? She could barely hear herself, and that was when Sarah was standing; when she was sitting, Rebecca could only croak under the pressure. She just about passed out, and stayed like that she was finally plucked from prison and dropped onto Sarah's open palm a long time later.

Slowly sitting up and hugging her knees to her chest to cover up her nudity, Becky found herself under Sarah's gaze, in the perfect privacy of what she assumed was her room. There was no one around anymore, nothing to keep Sarah from having her way with Becky, whatever that might entail. All the worst imaginable torments flashed through her thoughts, and she trembled inconsolably in Sarah's hands, already on the verge of tears.

“So it really was you,” Sarah said after staring at the tiny girl for a good minute. “Becky. Heh! I almost didn't believe it when I found you cowering right at my feet. Talk about a stroke of luck! There I was, thinking about what I'd be doing with you if Ms. Lovingham had let me keep you, and then poof! There you were, almost like the universe had granted my wish. Funny how things have a way of always working out in my favor, don't you think? ... Well? Aren't you going to say anything?”

“P-please...”

“You're gonna have to speak up a bit; I can barely hear your voice with how tiny you are. Go on, I promise I won't bite.” Sarah grinned, showing off her pearly whites.

“Sarah, please, let me go. Call Miss Lovingham to pick me up if you want, or dump me outside. I just... I don't want to stay here with you.” Tears welled from Rebecca's eyes and streamed down her face, running over her hands as they stifled her sobbing. While she wept, Sarah's finger nudged her over to lie down on the he giant palm. Slowly, almost gently, the fingertip stroked her back.

“Oh, you poor little thing. There, there; cry as much as you want. You'll feel better after you let it all out.”

Becky didn't want to cry, and certainly not in front of Sarah, but now that she'd started she couldn't stop. She wept for the life that she'd lost, cradled in the very hands that had stolen it from her, hating those hands for what they'd done but hating herself no less for allowing them to comfort her; wept until her eyes ran dry and her head began to hurt.

“All done?” Sarah asked. When Becky didn't answer, she pulled open her sock drawer to set the shrunken woman down on a mountain of soft fabric, then pushed it shut again. “You get some rest; I'll be back later with food and water.” Becky lay still, listening to Sarah's retreating footsteps until everything fell silent. She thought about taking this chance to escape, but she was so dead tired she couldn't find it in her to even lift a finger, and she quickly fell into a deep sleep from which she would awake only when the drawer was pulled open again and the fluorescent light bulb spilled onto her eyelids.

Rebecca rolled over to shut out the light, but Sarah pulled her out and carried her to the dresser top. “Here; have this,” she said, and put down a coin with a drop of water on one end and a tiny bit of meat on the other. Rebecca was sorely tempted to refuse it, but she couldn't. She crawled onto the coin and began by chugging the drop of water, ignoring its slight metallic taste.

When she finished her meal, Rebecca curled up on the coin to rest. Later Sarah, now in her nightshirt and panties, picked her up and carried her to bed by the light of her lamp. When she lay down, she set Rebecca down on her stomach and bid her good night. Rebecca promptly feel back asleep, thinking no more of it until she awoke the following morning. Only then did it occur to her how bizarre last night's events had been.

Rarely had Sarah ever been anything other than rude towards her, and never more than barely tolerant at best—not until last night, at least. Had Sarah had a change of heart after seeing her cry? No, that couldn't be. Knowing Sarah, it was more likely she was just acting nice to lull Becky into a false sense of security to then shock her by pulling the rug out from under her feet. So Becky thought while she stood up on Sarah's stomach, careful to keep the balance during the land's up-and-down motion.

She had been up only for a little while, trying to figure out how she could get down from here, when suddenly the world started to shake as Sarah awoke. Becky cried out in alarm, and the next thing she knew she had been slapped down by a giant hand, flattened against the white fabric covering Sarah's stomach.

“Oops,” Sarah said groggily. As she sat up then, the flat land of her belly turned into a steep slope and sent Rebecca rolling down it to stop at the lower end of her night shirt, hanging between Sara's tan thighs.

“Sorry; I forgot you were there,” the other woman said, gently easing the smaller girl onto her palm to then climb out of bed with her in hand. “Did you sleep well? Hope I wasn't tossing and turning too much,” she said with a most disarming smile. Becky didn't know how to respond, so she just sat in Sarah's palm and watched as the other woman yawned. “It's Sunday so no school today. Not that you would go to school at that size, but it means we can hang out all day. Hope you're cool with that.”

Rebecca searched her face, and slowly built up the nerve to speak. “Is... Is this a trick?”

“What do you mean? If you have anything you want to say you'd better say it straight out 'cause I can't read minds.”

“I... I don't get it. Why are you acting so nice after you... did this to me? You've always been mean to me before. Why not now?”

“How could I possibly be mean to such a cute little thing like you? I mean, look at you! You're like a little ladybug or something. Who could ever be mean to a ladybug? Don't get me wrong; before you shrank I couldn't fucking stand you. You were always such a goody-two-shoes, sucking up to all the teachers and snitching on everyone. I hated Rebecca Hawthorn, but now Rebecca is gone, and in her place is this harmless ladybug.”

“... Y-you're wrong! I'm still Rebecca Hawthorn. You can't just treat me like a bug.” Becky shouted. That she might be punished for her little outburst never occurred to her—Sarah had hit her too close to home.

“Aww, it's soooo cute how squeaky your voice is!” Sarah cooed. “You really are the cutest fucking thing I've ever seen. Just lookin' at you makes me wanna...” Sarah carried Becky up to her face and nuzzled the tiny girl to her cheek. Becky pushed with all her might against the plush surface, but all she did was make Sarah giggle in delight. “Ha ha! It kinda tickles when you squirm like that.”

As soon as Sarah pulled her away, Becky started crying again; she just couldn't help it.

“What's wrong? Don't tell me you're still sad about losing your old life. Tch! as if there was anything of value in it. The sooner you accept it's gone forever, the sooner you can start being happy with what you've got. And let me tell you, you should be thrilled to have ended up with me! I mean, who else would take care of you like me? Ms. Lovingham? We both saw how that turned out. Your mom? Everyone knows she doesn't care about you. And it's not like you have any friends who would stand up for you. Face it; being my pet is your only shot at happiness now that you're tiny.”

“N-no, that's not true. They'll find a way to grow me back and then I can go back to living my life. I won't have to be anyone's pet.”

“What makes you so sure of that? Sure they figured out shrinking, but for all anyone knows, growth is as impossible as perpetual motion. Face it; you're stuck like this for the rest of your life. But hey, let's suppose it is possible; in that case, I'm sure by the time they do figure it out, you'll be so happy as my pet you won't ever want to grow back! You'll be mine for the rest of your life, in body and soul.”

“No... No, no, no! I'll never be happy as your pet. I need to get back to normal; it's the only way.”

Sarah shrugged. “Whatever you say. And hey, tell you what. If they ever do figure that out I'll be sure to tell you, then if you say you want to be grown back I'll take you there myself and let them fix you. But since that's never going to happen, how about we get a little breakfast? I'm so hungry I'm almost tempted to eat you.” Sarah licked her lips and laughed as she left her room, making her way towards the kitchen with Becky in hand.

Rebecca crawled carefully forward to the very end of Sarah's hand, peering down over the edge, past the length of Sarah's legs and all the way to her bare feet thumping against the tiled floor. She thought about jumping, and might well have done it she'd had any chance of escaping Sarah like that—she wouldn't stay one second longer in Sarah's hands than she absolutely needed to if she could help it. Where she would go afterwards, she didn't care to consider yet; she'd be sure to figure something out after the fact, or so she told herself. But Sarah would be sure to notice if she jumped off now, so Becky stayed put and tried to get a sense of the house's layout.

Sarah's place was really something. From what Rebecca understood, Sarah's parents had bought it for her when she'd decided to study as St. Jane's. Now she basically had the house all to herself, only sharing it with her parents when they stopped in town for business. The place was little short of a mansion, and boasted such luxuries as a big home theater room and a modest indoors gym; the sheer injustice of it hit Becky like a truck.

When Sarah got to the kitchen, she set Becky down in the middle of the table—to the shrunken girl a huge flat expanse where she felt all alone, even though she could see Sarah right there. Without a word, Sarah went to the fridge, where she pulled out a plastic container—it seemed such containers made up half the fridge's contents. She opened the lid, looked inside, shrugged, and finally sat down to eat what Becky soon saw was some sort of chicken salad. She took a few bites before noticing Becky staring at her. “Go on, eat,” she said, dropping a tiny strip of chicken in front of her. Becky only hugged her knees and turned away. “You should really eat something. Or do you mean to escape on an empty stomach. Oh, you're surprised! I'm not a mind reader, but I'm not blind either. You couldn't have made it any more obvious if you'd tried. Anyways, you already ate what I gave you last night so it's too late to go sticking to your principles or whatever it is you think you're doing by refusing to eat. There now, that's a good girl; eat as much as you need, and let me know if you want more. But let me tell you, if I see you start getting fat, you're going on a diet ASAP!”

Rebecca tried to ignore Sarah while she ate and drank—just enough so she wouldn't go hungry, but not so much that she'd be too full to escape if the chance presented itself. When they both finished their meal, Sarah took the plate to the sink, then came back for Becky and picked her back up. “Hope you liked breakfast. Now, since it's still kinda early, how about we watch a movie?” Sarah said, and without waiting for an answer she carried Becky off to the home theater room, where put on a movie and sat down to watch it, setting Becky down on her lap.

The movie was a spicy teen romance between a high-school bad boy and the popular girl. Rebecca was somewhat surprised at the choice of movie but she supposed it didn't matter. She sat down and pretended to watch it, but kept glancing at Sarah every so often, trying to gauge how engrossed she was in the movie without being too obvious about it.

It seemed Sarah seemed to be getting really into it, blushing and sighing at all the romantic scenes. This was her chance to get away, Becky thought. She started scooting ever so carefully along Sarah's thigh, making her way towards the outer slope, where she meant to jump off to the couch and from there to the floor. But before she could make the leap, she was caught under Sarah's hand and smushed against her thigh.

“Leaving so soon? We're not even at the best part yet! Come over here, let me help you get comfortable.” Sarah slid back her hand, sweeping Rebecca right into the crevice between her thighs, where the tiny woman ended up wedged between the two walls of flesh. Becky tried to escape, but as she was climbing back up, Sarah moved her thighs just the slightest bit apart and let Becky fall deeper between them before pressing them together again, leaving her totally encased in her soft thigh skin.

“There, isn't that way better?” Sarah chuckled as she felt Becky's struggles to escape her thighs, then slowly rubbed them against each other, sliding Becky up and down between them, until Becky's head and arms were freed from the fleshy prison and she could breathe freely again. Once Sarah's thighs stopped moving, she managed with some effort to pull herself the rest of the way out and then climbed onto the edge of Sarah's shirt to wait for the movie to end. Occasionally she had to endure a teasing remark from Sarah, or being pet by her giant finger, but she just kept her displeasure to herself and tried to distract focus on the film.

Curiously, she realized she wasn't really scared of Sarah anymore, or at least nowhere near as much as she had been at first. Much as Becky hated being stuck with her, at least it seemed like she wasn't out to hurt her. She was at least better than Miss Lovingham in that way, Rebecca begrudgingly admitted.

When the movie was over, Sarah stretched, forcing Rebecca to hold on to her shirt so she wouldn't be thrown back between her thighs. Then Sarah picked Rebecca up up, cradling her softly in the middle of her palm. “How'd you like the movie, ladybug?” she asked.

“It was okay, I guess,” Rebecca muttered, turning away from her captor.

“Hmm. Sounds like romance isn't your thing. Maybe sometime you can tell me what kinda stuff you like. Anyway, I don't know about you, but I really feel like working off some steam after watching that. Come on, let's go get some exercise.” She carried Becky away and, after changing into a light gray sports bra and a pair of black shorts, took her to the gym room, where she stepped onto the yoga mat and placed the tiny woman down at her feet. “You should follow along if you can; don't want you getting fat with all the food I'm giving you,” she said, grinning at the tiny Rebecca, then started her routine with some stretches.

Becky tried to use this chance to escape, or at least to put some distance between herself and Sarah's feet, but she was spotted almost as soon as she started moving. “You're still trying to get away at a time like this? I was going to leave you so you could do some exercise of your own, but if you're going to be like this there's no reason not to keep you somewhere you won't escape,” Sarah said, and soon a shadow came over Becky. Looking up, the tiny girl saw Sarah's huge sole hanging overhead, and a second later she was flattened under it and dragged back together with Sarah's foot. There she had to endure Sarah's crushing weight and the growing humidity under her foot as she carried out a series of stretches, getting kneaded between the giant sole and yoga mat, until Sarah sat down and turned her foot over to find Becky plastered to her sole, her arms and knees bent in awkward positions.

“Ooh, how cute! It's like I stepped on a little sticker and it got stuck on my foot. You make a really lovely accessory, Becky!” Sarah scrunched her sole, engulfing Rebecca in the fold of her skin, before stretching out her legs to carry out her sitting stretches. Becky remained a hapless passenger on Sarah's sole all the while, her body being stretched and folded along with the humid skin to which she was so helplessly stuck, groaning as she tried and failed miserably to free herself from it.

Soon Sarah finished her stretches and decided to do some jogging on her treadmill, but before she got started on it she freed Becky from her sole, spat on her, rolled her all over the little wad of spit, and, tugging on the neck of her sports bra, pressed her firmly against the inner upper slope of her breast. When she moved her finger away, Becky was as stuck to it as she had been to her sole, and she watched the shrunken woman's struggles in delight.

Rebecca became even more hopelessly trapped when Sarah let the sports bra snap back into place, pinning Becky flat against her giant boob. At first she kept trying to struggle against it, but as soon as Sarah started jogging, her breasts started bouncing and Becky clung fearfully to the heaving tit while screaming her throat sore.

It was with great pleasure that Sarah felt the tiny girl's arms holding on to her skin, and she made sure to add an extra bounce to her step just to mess with her new pet and feel her frail little arms holding on even tighter to her tit.

Meanwhile, Sarah began to sweat all over her body, her tits being no exception. Her bra was soaked after some fifteen minutes of running, and Becky got covered from head to toe in that salty liquid. Together with the growing heat, the dreadful humidity sapped her already feeble strengths even as all the sweat made Sarah's skin more slippery. Soon she started sliding down the slope of Sarah's breast, until she was left straddling the other woman's nipple and holding on to it as the last available perch before she slipped all the way down.

Sarah couldn't fail to feel those tiny little legs wrapped around her nipple nor those tiny hands gripping the edge of her areola. She cooed in delight, briefly reaching up to run a hand over the tiny girl on her nipple, and found herself growing more and more aroused the more desperately Becky clung to her nipple. “Oh, ladybug, how forward you are! I never thought you were the type to go around groping other girls,” she laughed. “You're getting me really worked up down there. You'd better let go, or I'll have to do something about it.”

Becky hastily let go of the other woman's nipple, and immediately slid further down. After another minute of jogging she slipped right out the bottom of Sarah's bra. Even then the thin layer of sweat held her against the other woman's skin and made her follow the curves of Sarah's body as she slid further and further down.

Sarah watched in amusement Becky's journey in amusement down her body, and as the tiny girl approached her shorts, she tugged on the waistband of both her shorts and her panties, only letting them snap back into place once the tiny woman was caught in the tangled brown hairs of her bush. There she would remain, tickling Sarah's crotch while Sarah went about the rest of her usual routine before finally finishing and heading to the bathroom to cleanup. There Sarah stripped off her clothes until she was standing bare naked, and she looked down to find Becky sill struggling against her bush, having gotten all tangled up in it. Sarah could only laugh at such a pathetic display.

“Better hold on tight down there, Becky; wouldn't want you getting washed down the drain, now would we?” she cooed once she had finished laughing and stepped in the shower. Then she opened the faucet, sending a stream of cool water spraying from the shower head to wash away all the sweat and dirt from her skin.

As the water reached the tangle of hairs where Becky was, the tiny woman shivered and held on tight to Sarah's bush, pulling herself in closer to the other woman's skin to seek her body warmth. There she remained, cowering against her captor's crotch, forced to cling to it for safety, while Sarah enjoyed the fresh water running over her body, keeping an eye on Becky so she wouldn't lose her down the drain.

When she finally turned off the faucet, Sarah's fingers rescued the frightened girl from her crotch, holding her up under her face. “What's the matter? Are you scared? Don't tell me you really thought I would have let you fall. That would have been such a huge waste! No, I mean to keep my pet around for a long, long time. I just like teasing you a bit, is all! You'd better get used to is since you're going to be with me for the rest of your life. Oh my, you're shivering! Did I really give you such a big scare? Oh, you're just cold? Well, let me dry you up.”

Cradling Becky in her hand, Sarah gently dried the tiny girl up with a towel then gently stroked her until she had stopped shivering.

Becky was embarrassed to admit she really was comforted by Sarah's gentle handling, and despite her hatred for the other girl, she allowed herself to be tended to without putting up a fight. After a while she was brought in real close to Sarah's mouth, where the other girl's smiling lips filled her view. For a moment she feared that she was to be eaten, but instead those plush lips pressed against her, and enveloping her in a lengthy kiss hat left her feeling lightheaded once she was pulled away from Sarah's face.

“Feeling better, ladybug? No? Maybe some time out in the sun will help you out,” Sarah said, and after changing into her swimwear—a white bikini top and a short, light brown skirt—she went out back with Rebecca in tow, to sunbathe on one of the pool chairs. There she set Becky down on her stomach, right by her navel, then sighed and stretched out with a contented smile on her face.

Becky sat still for a while, then turned to look at Sarah's face, trying to ascertain if she was awake or not. Try as she might, though, she couldn't make out anything out with those sunglasses on Sarah's face. She could take the chance anyways of course, but what if Sarah lost her patience after so many tries and stuck Becky somewhere she wouldn't be able to escape from—or worse. Maybe it was better to bide her time and wait for the perfect opportunity. Besides, she was getting really tired from struggling against Sarah all day.

Rebecca shot Sarah one last glance before lying down to rest. She closed her eyes and started trying to think of how she might escape later, but as she grew more relaxed, her thoughts started drifting and she started to think on what life might hold for her now that she'd been shrunk.

She recalled Ms. Lovingham's indifferent treatment of her, how the older woman had stuck her various places only to forget all about her later on, or treated her like no more than a nuisance. It was impossible for her to imagine that she might have been able to relax with her teacher the way she was doing with Sarah now. If nothing else, being with Sarah was an improvement in that sense. Not that she wanted to give Sarah much credit—she was still the monster who had gotten Becky shrunk in the first place.

Rebecca knew she couldn't let her guard down. This idea that Sarah was at least better than the alternatives was exactly what Sarah wanted her to think. Becky couldn't let herself dwell on it; even if Sarah would be a responsible owner, she had to believe a better life was possible. Even so, she sensed some part of her was already tempted to stay here with Sarah for the rest of her life, just hanging out and relaxing with no responsibilities of her own. She would have to keep that part of her under control, or else risk losing her identity to become Sarah's willing pet.

How long she could keep it in check, Rebecca didn't know, but with any lucks he wouldn't have to do it for long. Tomorrow was Monday, and that meant Sarah would either have to bring Becky to school or else leave her here, alone. Either way, it was the perfect opportunity to escape. She just needed to bide her time until then; and if she didn't escape on Monday, she would still have the rest of the school week to figure something out.

The rest of the day went much the same as it had so far, with Sarah keeping the tiny woman company all day long, teasing and toying with Becky to let her grow comfortable around her. She even rejected her friends' invitations to hang out, preferring to spend time with Becky. This first day (technically the second, but yesterday hardly counted), she knew, would be a crucial moment in domesticating the tiny woman. If she could leave a good impression, Rebecca's trust in her would be established and her guard would be lowered; then it was just a matter of pushing the right buttons and Becky would soon to become a meek little kitten in her hands.

Rebecca gave up her pointless escape attempts for the rest of the day, hoping it would convince Sarah to go easy on her that night as she had the night before, giving her another chance to get away—once she meant to take advantage of with the strengths she had conserved for the occasion.

Come nighttime, after dinner and a movie, after Sarah had changed back into her nightshirt and panties, when the lamp on the nightstand was once more the only source of light in the room, Sarah climbed in bed with Becky in hand, looking at the tiny girl through half-lidded eyes, no doubt weighed down by the glass of wine she had had before bed.

The smell of wine brought to mind Rebecca's night with Ms. Lovingham, and Sarah's expression made her fear she was in for another such night. She trembled and curled up preemptively, as if it would protect her from Sarah's whims. If she had no choice but to be used as a sex toy again, she already knew she would cry about it afterwards.

She readied to put up a fight should Sarah start carrying her towards her crotch, but instead she was simply held simply held under her face, gripped by the powerful finger and thumb, which ever so softly rubbed against each other and against her between them.

“Never realized how big your boobs are... Well, maybe not so much now,” Sarah muttered. “You're so small but I can still feel them. How do they feel, ladybug?”

How did they feel? Rebecca hadn't been thinking of them at all, but now that Sarah mentioned them, she was painfully conscious of how perky her nipples were from Sarah rubbing her thumb over them.

“You look really tense, Becky. Should've drank the wine I offered you instead of asking for water. Ah, whatevs. I got another way to help you de-stress.”

So she said, but Becky only grew even more tense when she saw that she was being carried towards her open mouth. She squirmed in Sarah's grip, begging the other girl to stop. “Relax, it's not like I'm gonna eat you. Just wanna help you feel good.” She pressed Becky face-down onto her tongue, holding the front of the tiny girl's body against the hot, pink surface. Then she started pushing her slowly along her tongue, back and forth, over and over.

Becky tried to hold on to the other woman's taste buds, to escape her grip and her mouth, but obviously she couldn't manage it. “How'th youw boobth feewl now?” Sarah asked, and Becky grew flustered as she realized that they actually felt good. They weren't the only thing that felt good, either; Sarah's hot, slippery tongue felt amazing all over her body.

It didn't make any sense, she thought; she'd never felt this good when she was in Ms. Lovingham's mouth before. Was it because some part of her trusted Sarah not to eat her? Whatever the case, she soon noticed that the giant tongue was making her feel particularly good down between her legs. The realization hit her like a bag of bricks, and she rapidly closed her legs up and tried, without success, to move her crotch away from Sarah's tongue. She started moaning, and squirming around to try and get out from under Sarah's finger, but when the it moved away on its own away, Becky didn't even try to leave her mouth. Oh, she meant to at first—she told herself she had every intention of getting out of here as soon as possible—but the moment she was given a choice she straddled those massive taste buds, keeping her crotch pressed against the giant tongue, and her best to hug the warm, welcoming surface despite its troublesome slipperiness. Even as Sarah's chuckle resounded behind her, even as the cavernous mouth shut tight and left her in the dark, she didn't once halt her efforts, remaining secure in her belief that Sarah wasn't going to swallow her. And so she made love to that tongue, crying out in ecstasy at the feeling of those taste buds against her pussy, until she came with a cry that was lost amidst the sloppy, sloshing noises of Sarah's mouth.

When she had finished, she let herself lie on that massive tongue, her body sliding limply up and down as the great sheets of muscle beneath her made the surface warp and shift, until Sarah opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, letting Becky slide down the pink appendage until she oozed down together with a small wad of spit. From there she landed on Sarah's chest and slid further down to settle down in the depths of her cleavage, nestled between the huge tits with the fabric of her shirt tented overhead. Still basking in the afterglow, her mind turned to mush by the pleasure, she simply curled up and fell asleep.
End Notes:

A bit of a transition between my original plans for this story and the new ideas I came up with in the months since writing chapter 2. It's almost like a soft reset for a couple characters who will form the center of the story moving forward. It came out a bit awkward I think, but I hope it's still enjoyable. Anyway, from what I've written of chapter 4 so far, I think the story will progress more smoothly going forward.

Back to School by idunnow
Rebecca tried to silence the alarm as soon as it went off, only to find her arm was held in place by some mysterious force. She managed with some effort to crack open her eyelids, and her heart sank when she saw the tented fabric far overhead stretched between the two convex walls surrounding her. Together with the groaning sound that rumbled over her surroundings, the sight brought the past few days rushing back to her, and she was overwhelmed by grief as she realized she was still a bug in Sarah's hands—or, more accurately, between her tits. Still, she soon regained her resolve to make an escape today no matter what.

The weight of the moment was somewhat spoiled when Sarah rolled onto her side and her tits came together to smother Becky between them. The shrunken woman made a halfhearted attempt to escape but quickly stopped when it became clear she would find no success. She hoped also that if she stayed still Sarah might not remember she was here, but those hopes were dashed as she was plucked out of the giant cleavage. “Morning, ladybug!” Sarah yawned and shot Becky a grin that rankled her with its smugness. “Nice to see you're still where I left you last night. Did you finally realize you're better off with me? Or is it just that my spit kept you stuck there when you tried to get away?”

Rebecca crossed her arms and turned away in a huff, as much upset about Sarah's teasing as she was about her own actions last night. It would have been one thing if she had tried to escape only to find that Sarah's saliva was holding her in place, but she hadn't even made an attempt. Worst of all, she knew it was all her fault; Sarah might have started teasing her, but no one had forced her to shag Sarah's tongue as shamelessly as a dog in heat and then let herself be lulled to sleep in the afterglow.

Well, Rebecca wouldn't let it happen again; from now on she was ready to resist whatever cuddles or lovemaking the other woman tried to use against her, no matter how nice it felt.

“Anyway,” Sarah continued, “I'm sure you could tell from the alarm, but today's Monday so I'm going to school. Remember school, Becky? Bet you're glad you don't have to go there anymore. You're probably looking forward to staying home all day while I toil away at St. Jane's, right? Well, I hate to break it to you, but I'm going to have to bring you along so you can keep me company. That way I won't get bored out of my mind. Come on now, let's get ready.”

Sarah carried Becky around with her while getting her things in order, sharing breakfast with her and giving her the occasional pat on the head. Then just before she left for school, Sarah dropped the tiny woman in her back pocket, where the tight denim held Becky fast against her butt.

“Comfy down there?” Sarah rubbed a hand over her ass, getting a good feel for the tiny woman's struggles. “Then let's get going!” After sitting in her car, flattening Becky under her titanic ass, Sarah scoot back in her seat, grinding the poor woman insensibly. Becky spent the whole ride barely able to breathe under that pressure, and it was a huge relief for her when Sarah finally got out of the car.

After regaining feeling in her body, Rebecca struggled with all her might to escape that tight denim prison, knowing full well that it wouldn't be long before she was once more trapped under Sarah's weight. Bit by bit she managed to squirm higher up the pocket; though she couldn't tell how much further she had to go, she was starting to think she might just make it out today.

Before she could escape, however, Sarah's fingers descended from above, pushing her all the way down to the very bottom of her pocket. Then... FWOOMPH! The vast mass of Sarah's ass fell on the chair, ensuring Rebecca's imprisonment for the foreseeable future. Now there was noting she could do but wait.

For all that Sarah claimed to care for Rebecca, keeping her trapped down there was close to the worst torment Becky had endured since she'd shrunk down; only being used as a sex toy was worse than this. It wasn't just the crushing weight—after three days of being shrunk down, Rebecca was already getting used to that kind of treatment. No, what really hurt was hearing the voices of all her teachers and classmates and yet knowing that not one of them had the slightest inkling she was in the same room as them. It was so demoralizing to realize how far beneath their notice she was. Still, she wasn't about to let it get to her when she was so close to escaping Sarah's clutches.

The shrunken woman would be stuck under Sarah for an hour at a time, only being able to make some slow but steady progress when Sarah stood and made her way to the next class. Then she struck gold during the fourth class when Sarah had to stand up to do a presentation with some other girls. Becky climbed further than she'd ever been before, but she still wasn't all the way out when Sarah finished her presentation and went back to her desk again.

But when she settled into the seat this time, Becky wasn't pinned underneath. She had gotten far enough with her climbing that she was on the upper side of Sarah's ass, so she could still make some progress.

From there it was only a matter of time before she poked her arms and head out of the pocket. She eagerly pulled herself out the rest of the way, only to fall down and land on the seat. The resumption of the normal blood flow had left her feeling woozy, and it took her a minute to finally stand up and walk to the back edge of Sarah's seat, looking around the classroom for someone who could help her out.

As luck would have it, seated just behind Sarah was Becky's acquaintance, Jasmine. They weren't friends, exactly, but at least they were on friendly terms. If Rebecca could count on anyone at all to help, it was her.

The tiny woman tried to get Jasmine's attention by shouting and waving, but it soon became clear that wasn't going to cut it; she had to get closer to Jasmine, and for that she would need to climb her. She looked down; a huge fall separated her from the floor, and more importantly, from Jasmine's feet resting below. Had she been her proper size this fall would have been too much for her, but she knew that shrunk down she was more resistant than normal, enough to survive his fall for sure. Even so, it was a scary prospect to simply jump off what looked like a thousand-foot drop, and she didn't dare make the leap until she heard the final group of students finishing their presentation.

Rebecca breathed deeply and took a running jump, speeding through the air to land a second later in front of Jasmine's black shoe. From there she hesitated but a moment before climbing up to the point where the shoe's glossy black surface gave way to Jasmine's nylon-clad foot. Knowing she was short on time, Rebecca slipped inside and grabbed ahold of the thin nylon threads to keep herself in place while Jasmine stood and made her way to the next class. It was only once her classmate was sitting down again that Becky ventured out of her hiding place and began the trek of this titaness.

The climb up her leg was easier than Becky had feared, thanks to her minuscule weight and to Jasmine's nylons providing an abundance of footholds. The bug-sized woman grew increasingly ecstatic throughout her climb, already thinking about how much better her life would be once she was in Jasmine's hands. Jasmine, she was sure, would would help Becky to attend school even at this size and get her new clothes so she wouldn't be naked all the time. She would take care of Becky, but not in Sarah's condescending manner—care for her as a person, not a pet. She would stay in contact with the lab to keep tabs on the development of the regrowth technology, and once it was ready she would take Becky to be regrown. Most importantly, she would keep her far away from the likes of Sarah and Miss Lovingham, and all the other people who might hurt her.

In Rebecca's mind, Jasmine had already saved her, and simply by being in her presence, all wrapped up in her body heat, the shrunken woman felt safe and protected—never you mind that Jasmine still hadn't noticed her. She felt as though there existed a close bond between them, and no matter what happened Jasmine would never let her down. To her, Jasmine's size wasn't a monstrous thing as it was in Sarah or Ms. Lovingham, but rather a comforting embodiment of the strength needed to protect her in this treacherous world. As such, she didn't mind that she had to climb all the way up Jasmine's body; she saw it as a joy to be so close to her savior. The higher she climbed, and the closer to salvation she got, the more she loved Jasmine as her caring savior. She dutifully climbed up the nylon-clad legs, up Jasmine's fashionable skirt and jacket, until she made it to the right shoulder. Then she only had to wait until they had a moment alone, which she got when Jasmine arrive back at the previous classroom a few minutes before anyone else so she could review her notes in preparation for the test.

Rebecca took a deep breath and shouted the other woman's name. Instantly Jasmine turned her head, and her wavy brown hair almost swept Becky right off her shoulder—the tiny woman just barely managed to hold on to her jacket. “Jasmine, it's me, Becky! I'm on your shoulder!”

Jasmine's eyes turned down as far as they could go, just far enough that she could see a tiny pale figure on her shoulder—a piece of lint or a piece of dry grass, she would have thought, had it not been moving and speaking her name. She picked it up and, frowning as she felt it squirming between her fingers, quickly dropped it on the desk to inspect it. “Rebecca? What the hell were you doing on my shoulder? Weren't you supposed to be with Miss Lovingham? And what happened to your clothes? I thought they shrank with you.”

“Oh, Jasmine! Thank goodness you found me! I'll tell you all about that later. You wouldn't believe all the terrible stuff I've been through. But now it's all over; now I'm with you. You'll keep me safe, won't you Jasmine? You won't let Sarah get her hands on me?”

“M-hm,” Jasmine muttered, though her look suggested her thoughts were focused elsewhere.—not that Rebecca noticed it.

“I knew you wouldn't let me down! Thank you; I really owe you one. I promise I'll find a way to repay you once I'm back to normal.”

“Yeah, sure. Actually, maybe you can do it right now. Wait here a second.” Jasmine quickly got up and went to the door, where she peered both ways out the little window before hurrying back to her desk. “Rebecca, you did pretty good at Mrs. Dixon's last test, didn't you? And you did study for today's test, right? Before you shrank, I mean. How well do you think you would do if you had to take it now?”

“Right now? Well... I can't say I'm too confident since I haven't studied in days, but I guess I might at least score eighty percent. Maybe ninety, if I'm lucky.”

“Perfect!” Jasmine grabbed the tiny woman and placed her back on her shoulder. “You stay up here. While I'm taking the test, read it, and if you see me pointing at a question give me the right answer. Just make sure that no one notices. Think you can manage?”

“Y-you want me to help you cheat?”

“You're not cheating, just helping me out. It's not that different from how you always help me with my homework. And you did say you wanted to repay me. Or, did you change your mind? Maybe I should take you back to Ms. Lovingham and let her look after you instead.”

“No, please! Of course I'm going to help you with the test, I was just making sure we're on the same page! I'll do anything for you, anything at all!”

“Then shush and keep a low profile.” Jasmine pressed Rebecca down, then flicked her hair up her shoulder so it would hide Becky from all directions but the front. “Now help me go over these notes.” Jasmine opened her notebook. Lying flat on her shoulder, Rebecca focused all her attention on reading Jasmine's notes, not wanting to let her savior down. She faltered a bit when the other students started arriving, and especially when she heard Sarah's voice, but she continued after making sure she was well hidden.

Once the test began, she read it over and conveyed the right answers to Jasmine as best as she could, feeling paranoid the whole time that someone would notice and tell Mrs. Dixon about it. She was still a student here after all, and hoped to remain one, but if she was found helping someone cheat she would certainly get expelled. She was so worried about not being caught that she could only devote part of her attention to the test itself; hopefully it would be enough for Jasmine to pass.

When they had finished, Jasmine grabbed Rebecca while pretending to scratch her shoulder and swiftly dropped her little “cheat sheet” into her chest pocket before turning in her test and leaving the room.

From that little nook, Becky could hear Jasmine's heart thumping placidly in her chest—a stark contrast to her own frantic heart rate. How could Jasmine be so nonchalant knowing she could be expelled if anyone found out about their cheating?

It took the tiny woman a lot of effort to calm herself down, reassuring herself that no one else would ever know about it. That was all over and done with, anyways, and now that she was safely in Jasmine's hands, there was nothing left for her to worry about. Finally she was with someone who wouldn't trample on her, or use her as a sex toy, or treat her like a pet—someone who genuinely cared about her—and nothing could ruin that. If that meant she had to break the rules a bit of, well so be it; with any luck she'd be back to normal soon and then she wouldn't have to worry about that anymore. Until then, it would be ungrateful of her to not help Jasmine with whatever she wanted.

Already she was brightening up again, looking forward to her time with Jasmine. Once school was out and they were both at her place, she would share her story with her savior, telling her all the terrible things she had been through, crying into Jasmine's shoulder while she comforted her and helped her work through all her trauma. Then with all that terrible stuff behind her, she would be able to start looking forward and working out plans for her future again. Living a normal life at this size would be hard, but she was determined to find a way.

“Hey, Jasmine.”

Rebecca jumped and let out a squeak before quickly slapping her hands over her mouth; just when she thought she was free, the monster made her appearance again.

“Sarah. Do you want something?” Jasmine asked, turning around to face the other student, while inside her pocket Becky silently begged her to walk away, to ignore whatever Sarah said and never talk to her again.

“I noticed during the test that you have someone who belongs to me. Would you mind handing Becky over?”

Rebecca panicked as she saw a pair of fingers slip in through the opening. These grabbed her and dropped her on Jasmine's palm for Sarah to see. “You want her? Why should I give her to you? I have as much of a right as you to keep her.,” Jasmine said, more curious than defiant.

Sarah spent a few seconds staring greedily at Rebecca before meeting Jasmine's gaze. “You want to keep her? I guess you could do that, as long as you're okay with me telling Mrs. Dixon about Rebecca helping you with the test. Of course, if you just hand her over now, I'm sure I'll have so much fun playing with my little pet that I'll forget all about that.” She reached for Becky, only for Jasmine to pull her away.

“Oh please. We both know I have enough dirt on you to take you down with me.”

“Really? I'm sure the director would say otherwise, once my parents have a word with her.” The two women stared intensely at each other. Rebecca could only guess at what was going on inside their heads. Was Sarah's threat serious? Jasmine didn't look that worried about it, so maybe she was bluffing. Still, Becky couldn't fault her for being worried about the possibility, nor could she rightfully ask Jasmine to risk everything for her sake.

“Are you really sure you want to keep her? Sarah said after a while. “That's a lot of responsibility you'd be taking on for a girl you're not even friends with. Do you really want to have to feed and water her thrice a day every day? To bathe her? Keep tabs on her so she doesn't get lost or flushed down the drain? Will you help her stay up to date with all our classes so she can answer your tests for you? And all for what? So you can forget about her as soon as you're finished? Admit it; you don't actually want to put up with all that. Hand her over and I'll take care of her myself.”

The shrunken woman begged Jasmine not to listen to her, but she was silenced as the hand closed around her. For a while everything was silent. “I get to borrow her for every test this week,” Jasmine said at last. “She's all yours after that.”

“Deal!”

Rebecca's heart sank as Jasmine's fingers straightened out. Faced with Sarah's hand coming to get her, she turned to flee towards her savior, begging for her help, but she was snatched up as she ran and brought over to Sarah's grinning face. Even then Becky still struggled and called for Jasmine's help, but she was already walking away, leaving her at Sarah's mercy.

“What did I tell you, ladybug? You have no friends out there. No one cares about you except for me. Just accept it; you'll be my pet for life.”

Sarah's words sent a shiver down Rebecca's spine, but she shook it off and looked the other woman in her gigantic eye. “You're wrong. Jasmine does care about me. If it weren't for your threats, she would have taken me home with her for sure.”

“You really think my threats are what did it? You're so naive it's adorable. You know, I was going to stick you in my sock as so you wouldn't go running off again, but you're not going to run anymore, are you? Not when staying with me is the only surefire way you'll get back to your precious Jasmine tomorrow.”

Much as she hated her for it, Becky knew she spoke the truth. The poor woman still harbored hopes of staying with Jasmine once these tests were over. Surely Jasmine wasn't about to abandon her to this monster for good; she just needed to find some way to deal with Sarah's blackmail. Until then, she had no choice but to put up with this demeaning treatment. She only hoped Sarah would keep her promise to lend her to Jasmine. But that was a matter for tomorrow; for now she just had to worry about surviving the rest of the day. After all, she still had most of a day left before she was back in Jasmine's hands tomorrow, and who knew what might happen in the meantime?
End Notes:

This was a more character-focused chapter compared to the previous ones. Hope people like it nonetheless. Either way, things will get a bit more physical again in the next chapter.

This also marks the first time I've managed to keep one of my own stories going for more than three chapters. Super happy with all the progress I've made as a writer in that regard, and I definitely want to see this one through to the end.

Afterschool Fun by idunnow
Sarah slipped Becky down her bra, where the shrunken woman hung on to Sarah's skin. Though she could easily have crawled out at any time to escape, they both knew she would fight to stay wherever Sarah put her as long as Sarah was her best shot at getting back to Jasmine tomorrow.

But staying put became something of a tall order when Sarah went to tennis practice after school where her wide strides and sudden turns, along with her sweaty skin, kept Becky sliding further down for all that she clawed at the other woman's skin, until she got to Sarah's nipple which she gripped all her might—a distraction that ended up costing Sarah the set. Back in her car after practice, Sarah had to push her little pet further up so she wouldn't distract her while driving, though even then she remained inevitably aware of that tiny little thing lying flat on her skin.

As soon as she was home, she took off her top and bra, slinging both over her shoulder, and peered down at her bare chest, where she found the pale little woman plastered to her tan skin. “How're you holding up down there, ladybug? You should climb a little higher; there's plenty of space up here for you,” she said, crossing her arms beneath her bosom to push her tits up. Becky gave an adorable yelp at the motion and held on tight, then shot Sarah a glare.

“Stop it!”

“Stop what? I'm just holding my boobs so they won't bounce so much while you're climbing them.”

“Just put me down already! I'm not going to play this stupid game with you!”

“Sorry, I didn't catch that. You're going to have to get closer if you want me to hear you, Becky.” Sarah took a step. Even holding her tits steady, they still bounced enough to scare Becky into giving another adorable squeak. A few more steps later, the tiny girl was clambering up Sarah's skin until she lay on the upper slope of Sarah's breasts, almost perfectly horizontal with how she was holding them. By then Sarah had reached the kitchen, where she served herself a glass of water with one hand, still holding up her chest with the other. After drinking it, she tipped the glass over her boob, sending a few drops splashing onto her skin, and particularly on Becky, who gasped and shivered as she was hit by the cool water—it was such contrast to the heat of Sarah's skin.

“Drink up, girl! I know you haven't had anything since this morning, 'cept maybe my sweat I guess.” She giggled, sending a soft ripple over her boob that sent a few drops sliding down the sides. After shooting her another glare, Rebecca crawled forward on trembling arms and legs to kneel at the last remaining drop of water. She was still drinking while Sarah headed up to her room, where she put her pet atop her shoulder so she could hold on to her long dark hair while she undressed. Once she was standing bare naked, she lay on her bed and pushed the tiny against her nipple. Rebecca squirmed under her fingertip, and soon the push of her little limbs was making Sarah's nipple erect pinning her still more firmly against her fingertip, until she gave up her struggles altogether.

“Don't be shy; keep going! You're doing such a good job down there. Won't you keep squirming for me?” Sarah pouted and fluttered her eyelashes at the tiny woman, but Rebecca only turned away in disgust. “Guess not.” She moved her hand away, leaving Becky to climb off her nipple and stand awkwardly on her breast. “What do you want to do, then? Watch a movie? Take a shower? Or maybe you want to play like we did last night.” Sarah stuck out her tongue. Rebecca flushed red and turned her back to her.

“Aww, don't be like that! I just wanna help you have a good time! Is there really nothing you wanna do?” Sarah leaned over to try and look at Becky's face, but the movement made the tiny woman stumble and land against her nipple. She pushed herself off with a sharp cry and turned back to Sarah, her face even redder than before. Sarah fought off the urge to smile and waited for her pet to say something.

Rebecca opened her mouth. “I want to study,” she at last in a tremorous, barely audible voice, but a look as if daring Sarah to laugh.

“Tch. Typical Becky. Only you would say that you won't go have school ever again in your life. Let me guess; you want to study so you can help Jasmine in her test tomorrow, isn't that right?” Sarah rolled her eyes

“So what if it is? You have to study too.”

“Why the hell would I when I can just go over my notes right before the test tomorrow and get a B minus like I always do? But if you wanna study then fine, go ahead and waste your time.” Sarah grabbed Becky and jumped out of bed, taking a couple quick strides over to her desk, where she dropped the tiny girl and then cracked open the textbook for her.

Becky glanced at Sarah, but her captor only raised an eyebrow at her. Then she sighed and climbed up the textbook to stand on the lower corner of the page. From there she walked over to the page number, printed out in figures almost as tall as her. “This isn't the right page,” she said. “It's not even the right chapter.”

“So turn the pages, then. You can do that much, can't you? Or...” Sarah crouched until she was almost eye level with Becky. “Could it be my little pet needs her owner's help?” With clenched fists Rebecca walked back to the corner of the page and grabbed it, then began pulling it back, making slow but steady progress. “Well, if you don't need me, I'm going to take a bath. Catch you later, Becky.”

Becky was still painstakingly pulling the page when Sarah left the room. By then she was starting to think that she wouldn't be able to do it by herself, but asking for help from Sarah would be unbearable. There was nothing around she could used to help her, either, so she could only keep pulling at the giant page, the task growing harder and harder with each new bit of progress she made as the paper tried to straighten back out. She was straining every limb trying to at least get it halfway turned, thinking things would get easier from there, when, as if to taunt her, a light breeze blew through the curtains, tearing the page from her hands and pushing it the rest of the way over.

Becky screamed as the piece of paper fell on top of her. As if that weren't enough, the wind also turned over a couple more pages before it settled down, leaving her trapped. Had it been one page alone she could have crawled out easily enough, but with three she could barely move. The paper was too smooth for her to get a grip on it, and the weighed her down too much. After half an hour she had tired herself out with barely any progress, though she was still struggling when the sound of footsteps announced Sarah's return.

“Huh, so you actually managed to turn the page. I'm impressed.” Sarah walked up to her desk wrapped up in a big white towel after her bath. “Becky? Where are you, girl?” She looked all over the desk for her pet and was about to start searching the floor when she noticed that some of the pages were moving ever so slightly. Then she ran her finger over the page until she felt a little lump. “There you are! Way to take getting lost in a book literally, eh?” she laughed, circling a fingertip around her pet. “Anyway, you look really busy down there so I figure I'll leave you to your studying. Unless there's something you want me to do for you, that is.”

Holding her ear right up against the textbook, Sarah could barely hear a faint voice coming from a little gap between the pages. “I must be getting hard of hearing, 'cause I can't make out anything you said. Speak up, ladybug!”

“Get me out of here!” Rebecca yelled as she pushed the heavy pages a mere millimeter off of herself.

“Is that any way to speak to your owner,? Maybe I should just leave you in there until tomorrow. Just hope I don't forget about you when I pack the book.”

“Sarah, please, get me out of here!”

“That's a little better. Try again, though. And this time, call me 'owner', or 'mistress' if you prefer.”

“No! Please just help me out here! Just turn one page; I can handle the rest.”

“Sorry, no can do. But since I'm already here, I should probably take your advice and get some studying done for tomorrow. Hope you don't mind.” Sarah turned the next page, which joined the other three weighing down on Rebecca. Now the poor woman could hardly manage to hold them up at all.

“W-wait, stop! Stop! Please, Sarah, I'm begging you!”

“Begging who, my little pet?” Sarah fiddled with corner of the next page.

“I'm not calling you that! Please, just turn back the page. It doesn't cost you anything. Why won't you help me? Y-you said you would... take care of me.”

“And I have! But sometimes you've got to discipline a pet so they can learn how to behave. Besides, we both know nothing bad will happen to you; you'll just spend the night tucked safely away inside the book. Doesn't that sound cozy?” She turned another page and Becky was almost flattened under the weight. Just one more and the tiny girl wouldn't even be able to move anymore.

“No, please! O-owner... can't you please let me out?” All of a sudden the weight of those pages disappeared as they were flipped back to the other side, leaving Becky trembling under Sarah's gaze.

“There; that wasn't so hard, was it?” Rebecca whimpered. “Aww, what's wrong? Were you scared? Poor thing. Come here, girl.” Sarah picked her up and dropped her on her palm, where she started stroking her. Becky resisted it at first, but within a minute she lay meekly on Sarah's palm and let herself be pet. “Good girl, Becky. Good girl,” Sarah cooed, then placed Becky back on her shoulder. The moisture evaporating from her hair hung heavy in the air, as did the smell of her shampoo and body wash, mingling with the fainter smell of Sarah herself. It was nicer there than Becky liked to admit, with a soft, soothing quality that she couldn't help but enjoy despite how guilty she felt about it. “Do you still want to study, girl?”

“Y-yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes... owner.”

“Very good!” Sarah turned the pages until she arrived at the subject of the test tomorrow, letting Becky crawl forward until she could read it. The tiny woman perched on the edge of Sarah's shoulder, taking care that she wouldn't be thrown off by some movement. When Sarah turned the page before she could finish reading, she objected, but Sarah just told her to hurry up next time. “I'm not waiting for you to finish reading, so just finish before I do,” she said, and despite her frustration Becky hurried to do as she suggested, parsing out the important information as fast as possible while skimming through the pages. So it went on for twenty minutes, until Sarah just shut the book with a sigh.

“God, that was so boring! How the hell can you stand to read something like that outside of class? I'm almost falling asleep here; need some excitement to help me stay awake,” Sarah said, and turned her head and grinned at Becky. “I know! How about I just have some fun with my pet? You liked playing on my tongue last night, didn't you? At least, I never heard you complain.”

“W-wait, Sarah. Owner. Please don't do that again. I-I'll do anything but that, anything at all,” Rebecca said as though she were begging for her life.

“Anything? Well, if you insist...” Sarah grabbed Becky and tossed onto the middle of her bed. Then, taking off her towel, she sat down with her feet next to the tiny girl, her soles looming over her like a pair of huge walls. “Be a good girl and rub your owner's feet for a while, will you? They're still a bit tired from practice today,” she said, teasingly scrunching her soles.

Becky kept quiet as she stood and walked over to Sarah's foot, looking up nervously at the huge scrunching sole before her. Though she hated it, she meekly put her hands on her new owner's skin and started rubbing it, doing her best to ignore it was Sarah's foot she massaged. Not that Sarah made it easy for her with how she kept going on about it. “You're a nice girl, aren't you, Becky? A very nice girl. And you look so cute down there, between my feet. My cute little ladybug. Ah, you're going to have to climb up my big ol' feet to rub them all the way, aren't you? Can't wait to see how adorable you look doing it! Make sure you rub between my little toesies too, so I can feel you crawling in there. Heheh! Oh, did I knock you off? I'm sorry, it's just that you tickled me just now. Ahh, your tiny little hands feel so nice against my sole! You're so small I wasn't sure I'd even feel your footrub, but this is really good! Almost like you were always meant to work on this.

“... Ah, fuck! I'm really getting turned on. You don't mind if I deal with this, do you? I'll be careful not to throw you off.” Becky's heart pounded in her chest like it was trying to escape. She told herself to stare straight ahead, but when she heard that wet sound, she looked right and caught a glimpse that she quickly turned away from, of Sarah's fingers sliding into her pussy.

“Keep going, girl. Let me feel you rubbing my foot like your life depends on it. Don't get distracted now! You wouldn't want to fall off! But maybe you'd like to help me out over here instead? Just hop down and I'll take you spelunking like never before.”

Rebecca didn't dare stop working anymore; who knew what Sarah would do with her now if she did. She kept working on Sarah's soles, putting her all into it so it might distract her from what was going on not even two feet away. Though that was getting harder by the second with Sarah's moans booming in her ears with the sound of her sopping wet pussy in the background, and the smell of her filling the air. Despite Sarah's assurance that she'd be careful, it wasn't more than a few minutes before she started to up the intensity, sending little tremors across the bed that couldn't fail to reach her pet. Not long after that, the other woman's feet started to move ecstatically—Becky could only cling hard to the smooth surface, closing her eyes and trying to shut out all that was going on around her.

“What's wrong, girl? Scared of falling off?” Sarah said in between her gasps and moans. “Don't worry! I've got your back.” A second later Becky was pinned under one of Sarah's fingers, which slid along over her, leaving a trail of a thick, sticky substance that glued her to Sarah's sole. “There! Now you can't fall off! Don't you feel so much safer?” Sarah playfully wiggled her toes, watching as Becky struggled in vain to escape the layer of vaginal juices holding her down.

Becky tried desperately to crawl away. She could still move a bit at first, sliding her limbs along the warm surface that by turns stretched and scrunched up beneath her, but even as she painstakingly pulled herself along, Sara's sexual fluids followed her, keeping her fastened to her skin. It was all she could do to go just far enough that she could breathe again after coughing out the layer of cum that covered her mouth. Then she lay there, waiting for it all to end, a hapless victim to every movement of Sarah's foot as the young woman masturbated.

It wouldn't be long before Sarah came, her body wracked with pleasure to match any of her best orgasms. Soon she was splayed out on her bed, enjoying the pleasant afterglow. After a moment her thoughts wandered back to her little pet. She scrunched her foot playfully, feeling Becky down as she was gripped by the folds of her skin, and laughed as she reached over to peel her off.

Scooped up on Sarah's fingernail together with the wad of half-dried cum, Becky groaned and cracked an eye open, looking anxiously up at Sarah's face as it came into view. She had no fight left anymore, no hatred for the other woman; abject helplessness was all she felt, and she whimpered as she approached Sarah's smiling lips. Her owner's tongue slid out of her mouth and received her pitiful form to carry her back inside, where Sarah's spit dissolved the cum around her. Once she could move again she tried to keep herself steady and away from the young woman's throat as the giant tongue rocked up and down like a ship out in rough seas. As she clung to Sarah's tongue, though, once again she started to feel that same warmth and arousal from before. The slippery surface felt so good against her crotch and her breasts, and even just on her bare skin. Still, she resisted the urge to start humping it as she had last night, and she might have been able to last forever, had Sarah not then pushed her against the roof of her mouth.

Becky was pinned down and ravaged by the slimy pink beast, which forced itself between her legs and all over her body, leaving her slathered in drool while she whimpered and begged for Sarah to stop in between her helpless moans. But despite her protestations, her body received Sarah's attentions without complaint, and even leaned into it.

When after another couple minutes Sarah pulled her back out, Becky lay panting on the young woman's fingertip, still aglow from her orgasm. “How was that? Did you have fun?” she asked. Becky made an effort to roll over, but gave up as soon as she realized Sarah's spit wouldn't let her. She kept her eyes shut while Sarah moved her finger up and down, wondering when this torture would end. “Poor girl; you're all tuckered out. Let's get you some rest.” She was pulled away and smeared onto some other surface, which she recognized by the smell and texture as somewhere on Sarah's foot. Sure enough, when she cracked open an eyelid she saw a giant toe almost within arm's reach of her.

“There. You just sit tight and relax down there, and I'll take you out when it's time to eat,” Sarah said, and let her toes come together around Becky, holding the shrunken woman softly in place while Sarah had fun browsing the web, occasionally giving her pet a little squeeze just to let her know she hadn't forgotten about her.

Becky would spend the next couple hours between Sarah's toes, reduced to a toy for her young owner. Yet, despite how demeaning it was, she thought it might not have been so bad, if only she didn't like it so much...
Finale by idunnow
While she slept, Rebecca felt no fear, no anger—only the warmth so kindly blanketing her, the softness she was so happy to snuggle against, and the incessant, rhythmic thumping which brought her a sense of peace such as she couldn't remember feeling before. It was only when a sudden shift awoke her and by the faint light of dawn she found herself in Sarah's cleavage that it all turned to misery masked over by anger—anger aimed, not at Sarah, but at herself. It wasn't Sarah, after all, who had betrayed her dignity again last night.

Becky hated her captor. She hated her callous disregard for Becky's dignity;, her casual abuse of her newfound power, her “kindness”—the sort of kindness shown to a pet hamster condescendingly fed each day only so it could keep entertaining its master—and of course, her unapologetic responsibility for Becky's miserable situation.

But her body... her body loved Sarah. It loved her warmth, her softness, her cuddles, her caresses; her food and water, her care and protection, her smell and taste, and of course her domineering tongue. Always it was her body making her give in to Sarah—her dumb body and its dumb need of food and safety. What had she done to earn its betrayal? She had always treated it well before the incident—she ate well, slept well, exercised... enough. Didn't that count for anything?

But no, of course not; you can't keep yourself well-fed with what you ate yesterday, let alone last week. Her body needed... she needed food and water, but at her size she couldn't get it herself. She needed someone, and right now the only person she had was Sarah; she couldn't fault her body for turning to her for safety. Of course, that just meant she needed someone else to take care of her, someone who wouldn't treat her like a toy—she needed Jasmine.

What time was it? How much longer did she have to wait before she was back in her saviors hands? It was still dawning, so... maybe an hour left before the alarm rang. An hour? Sounded more like an eternity. She would have gone back to sleep, but she didn't think she could right then.

It was Friday; the last day she would be lent out to Jasmine for their tests. Rebecca's attempts to convince Jasmine to keep her these past few days had been... less than successful. Well, no, that wasn't quite right; it was more that she had been shut down before she could even make the attempt. Every time she spoke up, Jasmine just told her to keep quiet and focus on the test, and Becky obeyed, not wanting to make upset the other woman. But this was possibly her last chance to change Jasmine's mind; it was a lot of pressure on her.

She couldn't go back to sleep, but waiting here felt tortuous. She stood, and looked up at the heaving mounds of flesh at either side. Behind her, she knew, was Sarah's slumbering face—a hill carved in the shape of a face, it seemed at times, until her nostrils flared or eyelids twitched. But Becky didn't look at it now—if she couldn't ignore this was a human body she stood on, at least let her pretend it wasn't Sarah's body. She thought about climbing one of those huge tits on the off chance that she might be able to glimpse Sarah's phone from there, but decided not to demean herself any further and instead walked straight ahead.

The valley of Sarah's cleavage soon gave way to the open field of her lightly-toned tummy, from where Rebecca walked towards Sarah's side, until she sat crouching on that gentle slope, looking on the bed's surface below. She could easily hop off Sarah now—get away from this body whose comforting airs so tormented her. Then she could jump off the bed and hide somewhere until Sarah had to leave for school, and finally escape this place, for good.

She had thought about it many times before—about all the chances she had, each and every day, to escape this “prison”. Sarah really didn't try too hard to keep her captive. Then again, she didn't need to. Sarah wasn't just protection; she was Becky's only anchor to some to anything approaching personhood. Sarah still recognized her as Rebecca Hawthorn, at least. But the cruel, uncaring world? To it she was just another bug among millions, and it would show her no more mercy than it showed them. Being all alone in this world chilled her more than anything now, and even just the thought of climbing down from Sarah's body right now and winding up lost among the bed sheets when Sarah woke up was too much for her, though it didn't stop her from crouching on Sarah's side, where her tummy began to slope down, and look over the edge at the bed's surface below, listening to the siren son of freedom.

With a deep sigh, Becky climbed back up and walked further along Sarah's belly, over the little hills that were her abs, while the ground went up and down with her captor's breathing. She walked past the navel, down to the waistband of Sarah's panties, where there was a faint musty odor in the air that made her heart beat faster. She was super nervous to be around Sarah's crotch, but something called on her to explore it, and she crawled around on pink threads that to her were thicker than ropes, every so often shivering despite the warmth hanging heavy in the air. The whole time something tugged on the back of her mind, some dark temptation urging her to go inside. Walking straight ahead as if in a trance, Becky couldn't help but dwell on that lay beneath—those lips big enough to swallow a house whole, in whose depth she would surely drown if she ever fell in. Like standing at a great height and looking down, leaning over the edge, thinking all the while about how easy it would be to jump off, even fantasizing about doing it, yet knowing the whole time that you would never.

The feeling soon diminished and Becky stepped off Sarah's panties with a shudder, now standing on the woman's thigh. She only made it about halfway to the knee when anxiety gripped her heart. She thought about how far away she was from where she set off. If Sarah woke up now, would she even know where to look for Becky? And how much longer did she have before that happened, anyways? Couldn't be that much longer now.

She turned around and started heading back to Sarah's bosom, going back over Sarah's panties, and across her belly, but she was just rounding the navel when the alarm started beeping and made Sarah stir. The movement threw her off balance, and she fell down the huge pit of Sarah's bellybutton. She hurriedly tried to escape, but as she was climbing out, Sarah moved to turn the alarm off and she was thrown back down, slipping inside the little crevice to end up wedged between its walls.

“Morning, girl. Did you sleep well?” Sarah said with a yawn, dragging a finger over her cleavage to sweep up her little pet. But when she didn't find Becky in there, she frowned and pushed herself up, looking for the tiny woman all over herself. “Hey, Becky! You around?” she asked. Becky would have answered, had her face not been swallowed up by Sarah's flesh in her navel. The tiny woman wriggled around, trying to escape, completely unsuccessfully. But after a while her struggles did get Sarah's attention as she felt something moving down there, and she dug inside with a fingernail, picking out her little pet. “Ha! So that's where you were! Were you trying out a new place to sleep or something?”

“I was...” The shrunken woman began to explain, but she couldn't; she didn't fully know herself why she had chosen to go for a walk across Sarah's body.

“You were...? ... Ah, whatever, doesn't matter anyways. Come on, girl,” Sarah said, and she grabbed Becky and carried her around while she got ready for the day, finally slipping her pet down her back pocket before climbing in her car. Becky also got ready for school in her own way, building up her determination to go through with her plan, to finally ask Jasmine to keep her safe from Sarah, encouraging herself every step of the way, assuring herself that Jasmine would agree to it; she had to.

In this way she spent the first few hours at school, until it was getting to be time for the test. Then Sarah pulled her out of her denim prison and handed her over to Sarah, dropping her right in the other woman's hand. “Remember; this is the last time I'm lending her to you. Be sure to give her back after the test,” she said.

Jasmine rolled her eyes. “As if you need to tell me.” Then she dropped Becky on her shoulder as usual and headed into the classroom, right behind Sarah, to sit quietly at her desk, opening up her notebook and pretending to study.

Now's your chance, Becky. “G-good morning, Jasmine,” the tiny girl said. But she got no response. “Don't worry, I studied for the test last night so I'm sure I can get you at least a nine. Um... I'm glad that I could help you out this week. I was very happy working with you and I'm sure you feel the same way.” She fell silent a moment, giving Jasmine the chance to respond, but the other woman still said nothing. Had she said something wrong? She felt painfully ashamed all of a sudden, and thought about keeping quiet until the test was over, but she recalled her determination and forged on ahead.

“Jasmine... m-maybe it's asking too much, but... when the test is over, please don't hand me back to Sarah. I... I want to stay with you from now on. Only until they find a way to grow me back, of course... I'm sure it won't be long... and at my size I'm sure I won't be a burden to you.”

Jasmine grunted and gave a soft “shhhh” that was clearly meant for her.

Becky's heart sank. “P-please, Jasmine, I can't go back to her. She's the one who made me shrink in the first place, and now she wants to make me her pet. But you won't treat me like that, right? I know you won't. Are you scared about those threats she made the other day? I'm sure she was bluffing; you don't have to worry about her telling anyone. Please, just take me with you. Haven't I earned it with all my help?”

Jasmine suddenly leaned forward and began writing on her notebook, rapidly scribbling out a response to Becky's pleas. “I don't give a damn what's going on between you and her. She could be shoving you up her butt all day for all I care. And stop talking like we're friends or something. You help me with school stuff and that's it. After today I'll just find someone else to do that for me. Now shut up and focus on getting me a good grade.”

Each sentence Becky read made her feel worse and worse, until by the end she was just about ready to cry. “Please, Jasmine, I need you–” Suddenly Jasmine's finger fell on her. Becky was picked up and smothered between Jasmines fingertips, where she was forcefully squeezed and rolled between them before being dropped back on her shoulder. Then Jasmine tapped on the notebook, inviting her to read it again. “I'm sorry; I'll be quiet now.” Jasmine seemed satisfied with that, and she flipped the page and went back to ignoring the tiny woman completely.

Becky was shattered; the persons he had pinned all her hopes on, the one she had thought of so long as her savior, didn't care what happened to her at all; cared even less than Sarah of all people. Sarah's words came back to her now: “Face it; being my pet is your only shot at happiness.” Had she been right? Was there no more hope for Becky than to surrender herself to that woman? No, it couldn't be. There had to be someone else who would take care of her! Anybody else! Maybe... Rhea? Yes, Rhea! She had been Becky's partner for a group project a couple years ago, and Becky had done most of the work. They'd hardly spoken a word to each other since then, but surely she was still be grateful for the that, right? And if she wasn't, then... Becky could always offer to help her with school stuff, like she'd been doing for Jasmine. To hell with morality; she'd do whatever it took to have someone besides Sarah care for her, anyone at all. And if Rhea didn't want to then surely one of her classmates would jump at the chance to have her doing their homework for them, right?

But whatever she was going to do, Becky couldn't waste any time right now; she had to get to someone else before Jasmine noticed she was gone, and before class was over. She started slowly making her way down from Jasmine's shoulder, taking it a little bit at a time, before growing exasperated and remembering that she could survive the fall. Then she jumped off, holding back the urge to scream, and landed painfully but otherwise unharmed on the cool tiled floor.

Rhea was a few desks ahead and one to the right of Jasmine's, and Becky started running to get closer. She had made it two desks further when Jasmine noticed Becky's absence and began looking for the shrunken woman on herself and on the floor. But the teacher came in at that point and Jasmine was unable to keep searching for her properly, though she glared fiercely around the floor for a bit.

Feeling encouraged, Becky ran straight towards Rhea's desk, a potent, almost manic energy filling her tiny body and pushing her to gallop across the floor. This time she wouldn't make the same mistake as with Jasmine; she'd talk to Rhea only after school was over, so that Sarah wouldn't see her. And even if Rhea turned out to be a poor choice, Becky would just go to someone else for help, and someone else after that, and so on, and so on, until finally she found a kind soul who would come to her rescue.

She was so excited about this little fantasy she had cooked up for herself that she didn't notice the teacher's approach until she felt the older woman's footsteps rattling the floor. By then it was too late; her footfalls came at a rapid pace, far faster than Becky could deal with, and soon knocked her down. Filled with a primal fear, she tried to get up quickly, but the shaking was too much for her; the best she could manage was to turn herself around and look up at the encroaching titan—a monster she knew all too well.

Ms. Lovingham's foot came down before Becky with the biggest impact yet at the middle-aged teacher came to a stop beside Rhea's desk, passing out the tests to her students. Becky, meanwhile, sat completely frozen, wishing she could become even smaller for a while—anything at all so that she wouldn't be seen. She held her breath, hoping that the callous teacher would move on without seeing her, but just as her foot shifted in preparation for another step, Ms. Lovingham happened to glance down and notice a little bug down below. She frowned, and made as if she was going to crush it, but stopped at the last moment and crouched, recognizing her shrunken student all too clearly.

Giant fingers reached down to snatch the fleeing Becky off the floor; wide, wrinkled fingertips encompassed her puny body and brought her up for a closer view. “Well. Never thought I'd see you again!” she mused, her red lips parting to give the tiny woman a cruel grin.

“What is it?” Rhea asked. The whole class was looking over curiously now.

“Oh, nothing; just your little ex-classmate. Rebecca. Remember her? I lost her this last weekend while taking care of her. Figured she'd be dead by now, but looks like she made it here somehow She was right at my feet, crawling on the floor like a bug.” She held up the tiny woman, allowing the whole class to look and laugh at her.

“Miss Lovingham! Rebecca is mine! I found her and brought her to school! Can I please have her back?” Jasmine was quick to say, making her way past her fellow students to stand by her teacher.

“You want her? Come see me after school and we can discuss it. Until then, I'll be sure to keep her nice and safe where I know for sure this time she won't fall out.” Ms. Lovingham crouched and placed the tiny woman on her heel's insole, then pushed her deep under her foo with a fingertip to leave her totally smothered under her sole. “Now, everyone sit down! You still have a test to do!”

Soon everyone had quieted down again and the teacher was back to passing out tests to her students, the crushing weight of her body falling to torment Sarah every other step she took, the tiny woman's fate already forgotten by all but two of her classmates. All the while Becky struggled against Ms. Lovingham's foot like her life depended on it. If there was one person in the world she wanted to avoid more than Sarah, it was this monstrous teacher, who had so callously ignored and tormented her when Becky had been in her care. She struggled as the giant teacher walked, struggled while she sat, struggled while she casually curled and stretched her toes, until, after so long smothered under that ample sole, she ran out of oxygen and blacked out.

Becky couldn't recognize where she was when she next regained consciousness. She certainly wasn't under Ms. Lovingham's foot anymore, and in fact, so far as she could tell, she wasn't even in the school anymore. It was more like a huge valley running between two long, pale-pink slopes that went on and on until they swerved out of sight. Only, it wasn't earth at all that made up the ground, nor rocks, nor sand, nor anything like that; it was all of once piece, and strangely soft and warm to the touch; and there was such a curious smell in the air, too. It all tickled at her memory, suggesting something that she didn't want to think about.

Becky stood, all ready to go out and figure out where she was now. She thought she might climb one of those slopes; they were quite tall, but somehow she felt the climb wouldn't be that hard. But before she could get a move on, she noticed something moving above, and looking up she saw something that made her freeze. Far beyond the two slopes, filling the sky, was Jasmine's face looking down on her, so huge that Rebecca struggled to make sense of it.

“Well? Do you see her?” spoke a voice so powerful, so all-encompassing, that it seemed to Becky as though the whole world were speaking with the voice of Ms. Lovingham.

Jasmine shook her head; Becky could practically feel the intensity of the motion from all the way down here. “Nope,” she said with a voice no less powerful than their teacher's. “She shrank way too small. It'd probably take a microscope to be able to see her again. It's a pity... but I guess it doesn't matter. She was already so small you could hardly see her anyways.”

“So you're going to leave there, then?”

“Why not? It's not like she can be of any use to me if I find her now. Besides, something about leaving her there feels so right. It's as if she was always meant to be just a germ living on your foot.”

Jasmine and Ms. Lovingham started laughing, terrible, mocking sound that seemed to be coming from everywhere all at once. Then the land shook and everything started to move. Jasmine's face disappeared from view and in its place appeared five monstrous toes the size of moons, curling closer towards Becky. The slopes started to move and close in around her. Becky screamed in fear and looked around for somewhere she could run or hide, but there was nowhere for her to go; no way to avoid being crushed in this little wrinkle on her teacher's foot. She held out her arms as if that could stop the moving walls of flesh, only to be flattened on the spot when they closed around her.

Becky struggled in the darkness against the two walls pinning her in place, trying with all her might to escape, until the one before her pressed her down firmly.

“Stop squirming so much, girl; I'm trying to grade the tests here.” Ms. Lovingham's voice reached her, muffled by all the flesh weighing down on her. Becky obeyed her and soon the pressure was relieved, letting her breathe again. She noticed a bit of light reaching her through a narrow gap between the two walls, and saw that instead of being trapped in a wrinkle on the teacher's sole, she was simply caught between her sole and insole—bug sized, not germ sized.

So it had all been a dream, she realized. Oh, what a relief. Not that she was happy with her situation, but it was still better by far to be a bug than a germ. Even now she shuddered when she recalled how horribly helpless and insignificant she'd felt when first realizing what was going on in her dream. So long as she was still visible, at least, there was still a chance that she would be regrown, or that she could find someone to take care of her.

But now that she was awake again, what exactly should she do? Should she try to escape now, or bide her time? She definitely didn't want to spend any more time with Ms. Lovingham, but if she wasn't careful she could be found and punished for trying to escape.

Well, from the sound of things, Ms. Lovingham had a lot of work to do, so Becky had plenty of time to think things over. That's just what she was doing, too, when, half an hour later, she heard the door open.

“Can I come in?” Becky felt she shouldn't have been surprised to hear Sarah's voice, but nonetheless she was.

“If you came to ask about your test score, you'll just have to wait until next week like everyone else,” Ms. Lovingham said, barely looking up from the papers on her desk.

“No, it's not that. I actually came here for Becky.”

“You?” Ms. Lovingham frowned. “Did you come in place of that other girl? Jasmine?”

“Oh, no. I came here on my own behalf. Becky's mine; I was just letting Jasmine borrow her for a bit. She won't be coming here, by the way—she doesn't need Becky anymore.”

“Need? What could she possibly have needed... Oh, never mind! If you want her then here, take her and leave so I can keep working.” Ms. Lovingham plucked Becky from under her foot and dropped her in Sarah's hands.

“Thank you,” the young woman said, promptly curling her fingers around the little thing in her hand and walking out of the teacher's office. She was still holding Becky in hand on the way to her car, and only when she was inside did she open her hand to look at her little pet sitting up in the middle of her palm.

“That little escape attempt didn't quite go how you wanted, huh? I gotta say, though, I wasn't expecting you to try running away from Jasmine. Wasn't she supposed to save you?”

Becky sighed. “I was wrong about her. You were right. She doesn't care about me at all.”

“Oh? Awfully big of you to admit it. You could've saved yourself a lotta trouble if you trusted me from the start. It's just like I said; I'm he only one who's gonna take care of you at that size.”

“I know, I know. You were right about that too.”

“Heh! Do you really think that, or are you just pretending to believe it so I'll let my guard down around you?”

Becky didn't want to answer yet. “Sarah, you said before that you would let me know when they figure out how to regrow me and take me there yourself if I wanted to go. Do you swear that you really will do that for me?”

“Yeah, sure; assuming they ever do figure it out, I'll let you go.”

“And can you promise that you'll keep bringing me to school, and hat you'll let me take time to study when I'm at your home?”

“I guess if you really want to.”

“Then I guess, as long as you keep your promises, I won't try to escape anymore.”

“Really, now? It's cute how you act like you ever had any choice besides staying with me or starving on your own. But I guess at least it means I won't have to make a cage for you.” Sarah laughed. “Alright, let's call it a deal. But I don't want to hear you complaining about anything I choose to do with you.” Sarah picked up Becky and dropped her in her jeans pocket. “Now let's get going; I can' wait to play with my willing little pet!”

Becky sighed and shut her eyes, trying to get some rest in preparation for whatever Sarah had in mind. She wasn't exactly looking forward to Sarah “playing” with her... but then again, she wasn't as opposed to it as she had been even just this morning. Sarah wasn't all that bad, she supposed—certainly better than Ms. Lovingham at least, and probably better than Jasmine and most other people would be. Beggars couldn't be choosers, so she'd just have to make do.

Besides, whatever Sarah said, Becky still had faith that people would figure out how to regrow her. After all, if they could do something so fantastical as shrinking things, then regrowing them couldn't be out of the question. She just had to survive until then. And if that meant being Sarah's plaything for a while, well, she could accept it for now; maybe in time she would even learn not to hate it so much.
End Notes:

So here we are; after roughly three years since I started writing again, and over seven months since I wrote the first chapter of this story, I've finally managed to finish a series I started. Sure it's only six chapters, and there's a ton of places where I could have done a much better job, but it's still a big milestone for me and a learning experience most of all.

I maybe could have kept the story going for a while longer and given it a more compelling ending, but to be honest that would take a greater commitment to this story than I care to give it. I'd already started getting bored of it, and the last thing I want to do is spend a dozen more chapters on what would have to be a pretty depressing story. Whatever I write next, I'll for sure try to make it more lighthearted than this has been.

Not that I'm unhappy with how it turned out, but still, time to move on to greener pastures.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12361