Bloody Ann by Aspen
Summary:

Anastasia Rayne, sister of the Director of the Rayne Conglomerate, is charged with the government of a city in the brink of collapse. The catch is, humanity has been shrunken down to prevent environmental disaster, and the Raynes and their governors remain the only normal sized people on the planet. 

The other problem is that Anastasia is by all accounts a tyrant. To check on her, the Director sends her right hand woman, the three inch tall Elizabeth. But Anastasia’s methods will soon become a corrupting influence on the woman's moral code. 


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Destruction, Humiliation, Feet, Slave, Giantess, Violent, Gentle, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 9158 Read: 7372 Published: October 15 2022 Updated: October 23 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Aspen

2. Chapter 2 by Aspen

3. Chapter 3 by Aspen

4. Chapter 4 by Aspen

5. Chapter 5 by Aspen

Chapter 1 by Aspen

There wasn't much that made Victoria Rayne special at first glance. On a first look, you would notice a woman that looks in her late twenties, with a short black hair that was cut straight just as it reached the middle of her neck, and icy cold blue and baggy eyes hidden behind round glasses. The glasses were an unfortunate result of her relentless work screwing her eyesight a bit. The baggy eyes were also a result of her extensive work.


Her work being what made her special: the management of the lives of almost seven billion human beings.


Victoria was known, by most, simply as "The Director". The title had been held for three generations by the head of the Rayne Conglomerate. Victoria, as a 28 year old, was currently the youngest among the Directors. 


She was many things for many people. For some, she was the face of the despotic corporation that convinced the world's government's seventy years ago to shrink the entire population of Earth to prevent global environmental collapse. For others, she was a young woman heroically taking upon herself the herculean task of attempting to fix all of humanity's mistakes.


For me, she was simply my boss.


I am the person currently occupying the prized "Assistant to the Global Director" position in the Rayne Conglomerate. Don't get distracted by the lofty name, I'm mostly a personal secretary. I pass calls to Victoria, manage her schedule, assist in different ways in the administration of humanity, and counsel her in personal matters.


I'm also, like most humans, about three inches tall. Which is also why the position of "Assistant to the Global Director" was commonly referred to as the "Desk Pet".


The derogatory doesn't mean anything to me. I know my worth to Victoria. I know my work here is indispensable. 


So when she stopped typing on her computer, took a long sigh, and I felt those cold eyes looming over me, I almost instinctively knew she needed my advice. 


"Beth, we have a fucking problem" she said.


"What is it, Director?" I asked.


"City 43 is rioting again" Victoria said. 


That would make for City 43's fifth riot this year.


"Have we not sent enforcers already, Director?"


Victoria took her phone out of her pocket and showed me the gruesome spectacle that had been made out of the enforcers we had sent.


"They… have gotten somewhat creative to say the least, Director" was my response.


"Creative? Please Beth, people have been putting heads on spikes since the dawn civilization. They've gotten brave." Said Victoria.


"What has the Regional Administrator said about the situation, Director?" I asked. 


"Lydia? I don't care. She's fired. I've sent the order  nowright now" she said.


I repressed a shudder. Besides the members of the Rayne family, Regional Administrators were the only people allowed to remain their normal sizes in this world. The fact that Lydia had been fired meant that she was going to become small once again… and probably would be thrown to the rioters, who no doubt will kill her on sight.


“Who’s replacing Lydia, Director?” I asked.


Victoria sighed. “There is no one capable of dealing with so many rebellious tinies amongst the members of the Administration ''she said. “No one… except for her”


Her. The way the Director said it… there was only one person she could be referring to.


“B-but Director, Anastasia’s intervention here would probably turn the riots in a full blown rebellion!”


“I know” she snapped back. “She’s… well, she has her issues” That was a way to say it alright. Director Victoria was known by many nicknames: Director, D-V, Big Vicky… do you know how the people referred to Anastasia?


Bloody Ann. Crazy Ann. The Bitch Queen. She didn’t inspire confidence in the population to say the least. Anastasia was, among the Administrators, the person who held the record of both highest public order among the cities she took care of… and highest personal kill count.


She was ruthless. Anastasia was known for enforcing order personally. She would rampage through city blocks, crush protesters, eat supplicants alive, and she would do all that with the world’s most annoying shit eating grin.


Of course, many among the Administration disliked her. Some even called for her to be punished on charges of abuse and for being an obvious sadist. However, there was nothing they could do. Anastasia’s full name, after all, was Anastasia Frederica Rayne, not only a member of the Rayne clan, but the Director’s younger sister.

“I know Anastasia has her issues” The Director continued “So that is why I will have someone checking up on her… to prevent her from going all-in you know…” 


“Director, besides yourself, who in this universe can keep her in check?” I asked.


“That would be you Beth” She answered.


My heart sank. The Director was about to send ME to keep that monster in check?


“Look Beth, I know you don’t like my sister. I know for a fact that you’re even scared of her” She was absolutely right, only thinking about the things Crazy Ann could do to me if got angry had already made me sweat “but you’re going under my protection, she won’t do anything to you. For all her faults, she loves me”


That… was true, but not as reassuring as the Director thought it might have felt for me.


“When am I leaving for City 43, Director?” I said, swallowing my doubt to perform my duties to Victoria as I always do.


“Tomorrow” she said.


We continued working for the day. She even pat me a few times with her finger, as a way to encourage me I think. And yes, I appreciate every bit of affection I could get from the director. 


When our workday ended, she accompanied me to my dorms. She told me to gather my things and to prepare for tomorrows flight, once again reassuring me that Anastasia was harmless to me. 


Still, once the director left and I could enter into my room in the apartment complex for Administration workers Victoria had in her manor, I went straight to my bed, burried my face into a pillow, and screamed my lungs out.


----------


“So you’re sister’s Desk Pet huh?” Said Anastasia.


I had mentioned that the derogative didn’t bother me… from my fellow tinies. From the mouth of Anastasia, it felt almost humiliating. 


My flight had landed right outside Anastasia’s HQ on City 43. She had arrived just hours earlier, via the normal sized helipad on the roof, while I had taken the smaller one, right outside her office.


She had taken the liberty to come to me. Most Administrators wait for their small sized workers sitting in their own desks. They made you come to them. Anastasia’s gesture was unexpected. There was eagerness in her every being.


Anastasia was almost identical to the Director: the same height and body type, the same pale skin tone, and the same pale blue baggy eyes. But Anastasia wore no glasses, and instead of the elegant suits the Director fancied, she seemed to prefer casual clothes. Right now, she was wearing only a black hoodie with jeans. 


The other most prominent aspect of her was that her hair was dyed pale blue, to match her eyes. And that she kept her nails sharp and long.


I ignored her taunting.


“I am Elizabeth Williams, Assistant to the Global Director, my lady” I said, introducing myself.


Anastasia dropped to her knees so suddenly it made the ground shake all around me. I almost fell. She was now looming directly over me and uncomfortably close.


“I see why my sister seems to like you so much, Lilibeth” she said. Oh god, I could smell her breath… cinnamon, it was almost sweet and intoxicating.


“I-I don’t know what you mean, my la-” I tried to say, but Anastasia snatched me off the helipad with her hand.


I went flying in the air. Believe no matter how much time you spend working with normal sized people you will NEVER get used to being handheld. It's like a wall of flesh surrounds your entire body with a force that you know at any moment might end you right there. And God, these giants never take into account the motion sickness of some of us… I almost puked.


And almost did, if not for the fact that I became immediately distracted by the fact that Anastasia was… playing with me in her hand.


Her fingers grabbed me everywhere… turned me around, measured me… it was humiliating. What the hell was she doing? Couldn’t we just get to work already managing these blasted riots so that I can go back to Victoria?


“Hmmm” She said “You seem stressed little one”.


“I-I-I…” I tried to say, but the words didn’t come out of my mouth.


“Lucky for you, your new owner knows a few little tricks to get tinies in top condition ASAP”.


The next thing was indescribable… I felt something warm, hot and wet in my back. I became aware of the same intoxicating cinnamon smell from before. Was this her tongue? Oh God, was Anastasia LICKING ME?


I tried to protest, but a finger came down, burying my head in her hand. “Ah-ah” she said “Let mommy finish her work here first, little one?”.


Mommy? What kind of-


Oh.


Oh it felt so good.


Was it the sweet cinnamon smell or the fact that this weird massage of hers was actually working? I didn’t care. My God it felt amazing. Anastasia’s tongue got everywhere, pressing me harder and harder against her hand. I was being crushed softly between two warm and comfy surfaces: her tongue and hand.


It didn’t matter how the hell she did it but somehow Anastasia was managing to remove, lick by lick, every ounce of stress I was carrying from the trip. My shoulders relaxed and my spine popped a few times, releasing tension with every little crack.


I didn’t even realize that I had left her hand. Where was I? It reeked of cinnamon here…


I was in her mouth.


I immediately began to panic but I was shuffled under her tongue in seconds. There, in the warm, soft cave I was sitting in… my problems melted away.


This bitch had something magical going on with her tongue.


For how long was I there?. How much time did I spend chilling inside her? Why did it feel so good?


I was about to fall asleep when I saw light piercing in the cave and Anastasia’s tongue picking me up. All I heard was an exaggerated “Bleh!” as she gently let me drop from her mouth and over the desk. I was laying on some sort of expensive, varnished wood and in a poodle of saliva.


“How’re you feeling now Lilibeth?”, Anastasia said directly above me.


“I-it was wonderful… why?” I asked.


“I like giving my new pets a warm welcome” She said “You can get a lot of things from putting a tiny in your mouth you know?” 


“L-like what?” 


“I know you're twenty nine years old, which funnily enough makes you my elder by six years. I know you served my sister as assistant since she became Director some five years ago. I know you’re fiercely loyal to the Rayne clan, and I know you dislike me”


“You… you got all that from my taste?” I said, astonished.


“Well, that and the fact that I read your file, silly” Anastasia said.


That was on me.


“Buuut” she continued “I'm not the big, bad monster tinies say I am… I simply impose order, as it’s my duty as administrator and as a Rayne. It’s not my fault I chose the most effective methods there are”


Those methods being killing dissenters directly, by the way.


“I hope you see I would never harm you. Loyal pets like you are hard to come by… for you I want to be just a source of enjoyment and pleasure, besides your hierarchical superior”


“Im… flattered, my la-”


“Just call me Ann” she interrupted.


“I'm flattered, Ann” I said.


“Now, here, clean yourself out while I enjoy dinner” she said, lowering me a tiny sized towel.


Immediately after that, a drone came in with a silver tray. As I was taking Ann’s saliva off me, I started to hear screaming. Screaming from the tray.


Ann was looking down at it with hungry, bloodlust filled eyes. Oh my God… the tray was full of…


“So little ones, you may be wondering why you are gathered here” Ann said. “You have all been, by all accounts, guilty of terrible crimes. I read your files. I have in front of me rapists, murderers, violent thieves, psychos of all kind, dear citizens of City 43” 


I just noticed there was a camera on the drone. Was she broadcasting this right now?


“Know that little Lydia may have been a bit lenient with you. I will not” Ann said. “Under my Administration, these crimes will not be tolerated” The screams coming from the tray were getting louder, and more desperate.


“As you may know, we’re still dealing with the Great Collapse of 2045. Most of our food is grown here, locally, with the precious resources we had to shrink humanity to enjoy” Ann said. “Don’t you think that by committing such heinous crimes you're disrespecting that sacrifice? Don’t you think that these rabble are nothing but a waste of our scarce resources?”


I had to agree, but I didn’t like where this was going.


“Under my rule, no single cell of biomass will be wasted” She said “so for now on, the punishment for such crimes will be the reclamation of every single one of those cells by me”


Ann picked a screaming prisoner by the foot. Her grip was so firm I heard bones cracking. She raised him, dangling a bit over her head. Dropping him unceremoniously in her mouth. The screams became muffled as soon as she closed her mouth, and became entirely silent when she began to chew.


A drop of blood fell from the corner of her lips, I became paralyzed immediately in this gory spectacle of hers.


“That concludes the life of just one of the fifty criminals on my plate. Tomorrow, I shall take the biomass of fifty more, until death row is clean”


If she continued to eat all of those people on screen or not I did not know. When she was eating the third, I passed out.


Chapter 2 by Aspen

We had been standing on top of the HQ's outer wall for little more than ten minutes, when the captain of the enforcers broke the silence.


"Miss, did she do the thing to you?" He said.


"What are you implying, captain?" I asked, half confused, half almost offended. 


"The thing… you know… you smell like cinnamon…" he answered. 


Oh, the thing. Anastasia’s little introductory ceremony was, apparently, something common among her close underlings. I nodded to the captain, in understanding. 


"I heard that's how she marks her… pets" he said.


"I'm here under the Director’s authority, I'm not Anastasia’s minion, and certainly no one's pet" I replied, unfazed. 


"Come on miss, we're all their pets" the captain said, with a hint of sad conformity in his voice. 


"We each have a part to play in the Director’s plan" I said, waiting for the captain's answer to my little test.


He just nodded. For us, workers of the Administration, being referred to as the Rayne's pets wasn't unusual. I have already mentioned that it is a common insult. What was unusual was to hear it from a fellow worker.


I wouldn't report the captain to Anastasia for disloyalty of course. As far as I knew, chances are that he would end a melting corpse in Bloody Ann's belly before supper (or during supper) if I did. But I will tell the Intel team to check on him for a while.


My gaze went now to the reason I was here. Gathered outside the wall was a massive protest. They asked for a lot of things: the restoration of the power grid in Sector B3; more funding for the schools in Sector A5; the reconstruction of the hospital in Sector E6… I had read the reports, City 43 was in shambles. The riots didn't help at all.


Just as I was meditating on the whole situation, the normal sized gates of the wall opened. Anastasia walked out of them.


I was a little shocked. She was wearing the full Administrator uniform: a black military styled suit with boots, gloves, a number of insignias and medals on the chest and the crest of the Rayne family on the heart. She looked magnificent, almost reminded me of the Director. 


The crowd fell silent as Anastasia advanced towards them until she was just a few normal sized steps from them. Then, she spoke.


"Citizens!" She said "I have heard you!"


The crowd didn't react more than just remaining silent and paralyzed. It was common to freeze in the presence of the Administrators, even more if they were Raynes. Most people lived a lifetime without seeing one of them. 


"Your City is a ruin!" Anastasia continued "Neglected by lazy, ineffective and corrupt bureaucrats, no more!"


The shock of the crowd receded unto isolated cheers, but most remained untrustworthy. 


"My dear sister, your Director, has sent me here to fix your problems" she said "do not worry, I know I'm famous not for my city planning abilities, but my sister is wise and I have come with the best help possible"


Was she talking about me? Oh, that was flattering. 


"But my dear people! You KNOW what I'm famous for!" Anastasia said, energetically. "I know the name you're whispering, know that I love it. Say it!"


A few among the crowd screamed "Bloody Ann!".


Anastasia smiled. "Yes, I have been nicknamed that by people who resented my effectiveness. But they are right. I AM violent, I AM bloodthirsty, and I AM ruthless!"


Silence. I could sense dread creeping in.


"Yet, I have never killed someone that didn't deserve it. My wrath is only directed against those who disrespect the great work my family has done for mankind" she said "and perhaps there's no greater disrespect, no people more deserving of my punishment, than those appointed by us that have failed you"


And here we go, the reason we were gathered here outside the HQ. This sick show of hers.


The doors opened again. This time a tiny sized woman stepped out, chained, and escorted by a guard on each side: Lydia Smith, former Regional Administrator. 


The guards set them besides Anastasia’s enormous left foot.


The crowd's dread fell into silent rage and expectation. They had hated her, they wanted to see her punished, and Bloody Ann would deliver. 


The guards left Lydia's side. The poor woman was a nervous mess of a person. Ann didn't even look down on her. She just said:


"Me or the crowd, asshole?" 


Lydia, terrified, fell to her knees in Ann's boot. She sobbed, begged, and cried.


"Tch, I hoped your last words would be intelligible, oh well…" Ann said.


Her foot came crashing down like a meteor on Lydia's whole person. Some of the bloody pulp that she became splattered to the front rows of the crowd. 


Now you may be wondering "But Beth, Victoria sent you to make sure Ann wouldn't do shit like this". And you're right. I had to talk Ann down from her original plan, which was biting Lydia's limbs off one by one and flickering her torso off to the ground. 


As for this, well…


There was silence and shock in the crowd. Until some pockets of people started chanting… and soon everyone was screaming their lungs out to the chorus of:


"BLOODY ANN! BLOODY ANN! BLOODY ANN!"


----------


"Ahhh what a great evening, right Lilibeth?" Anastasia said. 


We were both in her room now, it used to by Lydia's, so Ann hadn't had the time to "redecorate" as she put it. I couldn't imagine what sort of medieval torture room shit she wanted to have here. Right now it was only a fancy, penthouse room for rich individuals. 


She had invited me here for a "sleepover". Naturally I was not in a position to refuse. I had come with my sleeping clothes in a bag. Ann, however, was already in her pajamas: an oversized black shirt that reached just above her knees. I was pretty sure she was wearing no underwear. 


We were both on her bed. Ann was laying on her stomach, and I was sitting in front of her face. Again, the scent of cinnamon was invasive. 


"It was an interesting evening, Ann" I said. 


"They loved me, Lilibeth. You saw it. People tend to disregard my methods but they ignore the fact that people love gory spectacles" Ann said.


"I… see your point" I said. 


"I doubt it" Ann replied. "Drop the sycophantic pretense, Lilibeth, I already like you"


I was taken aback by her words, but she saw right through me. I was troubled. 


"I'm… it's just… is it really necessary to do all that?" I said.


"You're not saying what you're thinking Lilibeth" She replied.


"What do you mean?" I asked.


"Think of it, Lilibeth, use your smart brain" she said, crawling a little closer to me "You know my methods are effective, you're just wondering about the moral justification of it all"


I simply had to nod, she saw right through me.


"Say I unleash the enforcers on that protest. How many would have died?. Ten? A hundred? Whatever the number you were thinking it was larger than one" she said. "Is one human life worth more than ten?"


"I… suppose it's not" I replied, still troubled. 


"It's true what they say, I execute more people than all other Administrators. But I still kill less" she said. 


"What? How does that work?" I asked, confused and shocked.


"Take our little Lydia, for example" she said "how many people have died because of gang warfare in City 43 last year?" She asked me.


Of course I had read all about City 43 before coming here. "Five thousand" I said. 


"Aha, and how many died from gang warfare in City 36?" That was Ann's last former City.


"I don't-" I tried to say before being cut off.


"Zero, Lilibeth" she said "because I deep fried all gang leaders on stream three years ago. Because I turned deaf ears to their begs and screams. Because everyone watched me do it" 


"I've … heard of that…" I said.


"Now my tinies in City 36 live safe. Criminals and undesirables fear me. They whisper my name as a curse. They wish me to never have come into their lives. Yet the common folk cheers for me as I walk their streets, they have posters and portraits of me in their houses, they follow me on social media. Did you know that every time I took a stroll out of the HQ in City 36 I had to take an extra phone just for selfies that people asked me to take with them?" She said.


I was silent. I knew Ann was popular among some, that wasn't a shock. What was a shock was that her twisted morals started to make some sense. I repressed the thought immediately. 


"Ah well" she sighed "I'm tired Lilibeth, come sleep with me"


What?


"Ann, what do you-" and she interrupted me again. 


By grabbing me with her mouth.


My whole upper body was completely inside that wet cave of hers. While my legs were left outside her lips. I didn't even bother screaming, nor resisting. If this was the way things were going to be with her, I suppose getting them over quickly was the best I could hope to do.


She was moving, shuffling inside the bedsheets while sucking on me like a pacifier. Her tongue played with me, teasingly licking me, almost caressing my body. All while I remained still and trapped between her gargantuan lips. 


I feel something grabbing my legs. Her hands. I'm being slowly pulled out. She's tucked in the king sized bed, she looked very comfy, cute even. A hair of saliva still connected me to her lips.


"Sorry" she said "I'm a little baby sometimes, I need something to calm my stress" 


What stress could this monster possibly have? I've never seen someone enjoy her work this much.


"Now, to sleep, goodnight Lilibeth" she said. 


"Good ni-" Oh fuck, again with her interruptions. This time by shoving me under her shirt.


My theory was correct, she wore no underwear. 


Chapter 3 by Aspen

It was morning now, and I was still trapped below Anastasia’s gigantic body. I was tucked between her breasts, which were held together by the pressure of her body against the mattress. 


How did I sleep, you ask? I wouldn't admit this to anyone, certainly not to Ann, but it was wonderful! You truly wouldn't understand it unless you experience it. You're bombarded by soothing heartbeats, their whole body encases you in a protective shell, you feel like a protected secret hidden away from the world…


The hard part is waking up first. I must have spent half an hour wiggling and attempting to worm my way out of her pajamas. To no avail. My only hope was for her to wake up or to turn so I could get a moment of release. None came. This monster of a woman slept soundly and in complete peace. 


So I was left here, waiting in vain for her to wake up. Have you ever been the first to wake up at a sleepover? Imagine that but instead of friends you were sleeping with your boss, and instead of a mattress you were sleeping in her titanic tits. Also she kinda thinks you're her pet. 


Maybe it was the fact that I was trapped there, virtually alone, that made me reflect on that. What were we to the Raynes?


Victoria always treated me as a person. But I won't deny she was almost condescending sometimes. She had every right to do it of course. As of now she was the most powerful human being on the planet, so I'd say she was allowed to treat me like a child in need of guidance from time to time.


Anastasia treated me like a piece of property. She handled me without asking first. She got me twice into intimate situations that, while I certainly enjoyed, wasn't really prepared for. Hell, I was literally inside her last night, and I slept with her.


And yet, I feel some sincere tenderness in her. For all the ways she waved her power around me, I never felt it to be ill intentioned, mean or cruel. Why?


She had said good pets are hard to come by. That's what I am to her. A pet. I'm less than her. I am an inferior being in her eyes. I am an animal with the ability to reason but still slightly less than a person. 


God, it was so hot.


Who are you to judge me? I work directly with the closest people there have been to gods. If one of them thinks I am their pet the least I can do is feel flattered isn't it?


"Hhhg…" groaned a voice above. Anastasia had finally woken up.


"Morning Ann! Slept well?" I greeted. 


"Mornin'…" she replied, with a yawn. "I slept wonderfully, what about you?"


"I must admit this was very comfortable" I said.


"Good…. soooo are you those people that take a shower before or after breakfast?" Ahe asked 


"Before" I replied. 


"Wonderful" she said, with immense satisfaction. 


She plucked me out of her shirt and carried me to the bathroom. It was a fancy, clean white room. With black marble furniture. Ann gently let me step out besides the washbasin, and opened the faucet. She then looked at me, with bright expectation coming out of those pale eyes of her.


Words I guess were not necessary. I began to undress. She grinned, even blushed. With the tip of her finger she gently pushed me to the basin, her nails felt like needles, but they didn't hurt.


I fell into the warm water. Ann kindly handed me a bit of soap and I began to wash myself. She spent all the time looking. Examining. She rested her head on her hands and enjoyed the view.


It didn't feel invasive to tell the truth. I had already slept with her, I've been inside her body. I guess this wasn't breaking any boundary that wasn't already broken.


"So, Ann, aren't you going to take a shower?" I asked, breaking the silence. 


She snapped out of her trance "Ah, oh me?" she said "I feel I kinda lost myself a bit Lilibeth"


She undressed too, and walked to her shower. We exchanged glances. She didn't put the curtain up.


I have never seen her like this. I must admit most of what I knew of Anastasia Rayne was what the news said and the gossip among the Administrators. The Director always tried to be empathetic whenever she was a topic of discussion. I guess I now see why.


Is Ann a deeply fucked up person? Yes, absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt. Is she capable of being genuinely gentle and kind? Yes, somehow those two statements are not incompatible with each other. Seeing her like this, naked, vulnerable, treating me like a precious little thing. I knew, deep down, that Ann didn't see me as her equal by a long shot.


But I also knew she truly seemed to like me.


----------


After we had each taken a nice shower, we returned to the bedroom where we each took our time dressing up. I of course chose my black suit, contrasting nicely with my white skin and red hair. Anastasia dressed up casually as always, with the same jeans and hoodie she had worn before. 


She gently carried me to the kitchen, where she prepared us both some breakfast. Well, not like it took her much effort. She microwaved me a tiny sized pre-cooked breakfast. Although I appreciated she had taken the time to procure them for me with anticipation. She, on the other hand, served herself a couple of cinnamon rolls. 


Look I don't know if this bitch was trying to Pavlov me into associating cinnamon with wanting to be in her mouth or if she just really liked it. 


Anastasia was eating her breakfast in small bites, long apart. I naturally asked her if something was wrong. 


"Two things are bothering me right now, pet" she said. 


I wasn't expecting to be called a pet out of nowhere, I have to admit it didn't feel so humiliating now. It was almost cute coming from her.


"What's bothering you?" I asked.


"First, the fucking riots" she said "yesterday I appeased some of the crowd's bloodlust, but it won't last forever"


"How so?"


"Do you know how these things work, pet?" She asked. 


"The riots?" 


"Exactly" she said "in this kind of riot there are, let's say, two kinds of tinies" she explained. 


"One group" she continued "consists of those with valid, understandable and workable concerns. Funding concerns, public works concerns, crime concerns. This things we can provide"


"The other group, however" Ann said in a somber tone "consists of political radicals who resent the Administration in general and my family in particular. These are the persons who disagree with The Great Reform. We cannot compromise with them"


The Great Reform being the treaty in which the United Nations agreed to shrinking most of the population, by the way.


"So what do we do about that second group?" I asked, knowing the answer full well. 


"I'll take care of them, my dear pet"


Oh, 'dear' that was new.


"And what was the other thing that was bothering you?"


If Anastasia’s mood had begun to lighten up when she began thinking of ways of disseminating indescribable violence, my question made her gloomy again.


"I… was thinking that once this whole ordeal with the riots is settled… you will have to return to Vicky" she said.


I nodded. 


"Well, it's just that… the more I think of it… I uhhh"


I think I know where this is going.


"I don't want you to go, Elizabeth" she said "messing with you is so much fun, I know its been just two days but I… really enjoy your company you know?"


"Ann?" I called.


"Hm? She said, expectantly. 


"Please, just say that you like me"


Anastasia came down to me like a feral animal. She actually slammed the table in the process. Now, she was so close to me I could smell the cinnamon in her breath.


"You didn't even flinch just now Lilibeth…"


I did not?


"You're the first one…" she continued "You're the first one that isn't afraid of me"


Chapter 4 by Aspen

If I were to compare the situation I was in right now, I'd say it was very similar to a medieval court.


We had our Queen, Anastasia I of House Rayne, sitting in her throne (an executive level office chair) attending to her supplicant peasants. We had an interminable row of people entering the HQ asking for a myriad of things to be done for City 43. Queen Anastasia heard all of them patiently, while I, the royal scribe, annotated diligently.


Now, the thing was, Ann was quite affectionate with me. Petting my head  and stroking my back very frequently as I tried to work. And of course, everyone saw it. I could hear them whispering to each other, and oh I could see the tabloids speculating already. 


I desperately needed something interesting to happen. Three hours of hearing supplicants. God someone put me out of my misery.


And then something interesting happened. 


This woman climbed up Ann's desk. She was tall and buff, probably a construction worker, with a black pixie cut. There was she looked at me with pity, and disdain. And she looked at Ann defiantly. 


"Leave us alone Rayne!" She proclaimed "we're not scared of you!"


If Anastasia was bored, if somehow the endless stream of supplicants had crushed her spirit a bit, that feeling dissipated immediately. She laughed. Loudly, mockingly.


"And who are you to make demands to me, speck?" She asked, wiping a small tear from the corner of her eye amidst the laughter. 


Yeah, who the hell did she think she was?


"Does it matter bitch?" The woman replied defiantly. "Do you think I will give you the pleasure of entertaining your sick mind!?"


"You're already entertaining me sweetheart, that's for sure" Ann said, resting her head on her lowered arms to be almost at eye level with the woman. Then she… began sniffing around her.


The woman still stood defiantly, but I could see her closing her eyes as Ann got closer and closer. 


"You… smell funny, speck" Ann said, almost as a whisper. I was captivated by the scene. I needed to know where this was going. 


Oh god, did I…


Did I want to see Ann doing something horrible?


Holy shit I did. The fucked up shit she does… It's hot.


OK OK I will confess. I've spent every free hour since we slept together looking at her social media posts… and broadcasts of her delivering the Director’s justice.


I will confess that thing she did with the gang leaders, well it was true, she did deep fry then alive. She looked gorgeous doing it. As gorgeous as she looked intimidating this random woman.


Ok that's enough of me daydreaming about her, back to the show. 


"I don't know what you're talking about" said the woman to Ann's comment.


"Yes. You. Do." Said Ann. "Otherwise you wouldn't have said that. What are you hiding? Do I need to pick you apart to find it?"


Did she mean that literally? Oh please do.


"I will not say anything to you, tyrant!" Screamed the woman.


"Oh, you will" whispered Ann. And immediately her open palm came crashing down like if slamming a bug. The woman screamed. Ann most probably broke some of her bones. 


And then, she pulled something out of a drawer, a strange device consisting of a needle and a screen. She injected it, uncharacteristically carefully, on the woman's back. The device turned on, and numbers, symbols and data started appearing on its screen. 


"Ohhhh, so that was the smell, little one…" Ann said, tasting every word like some sort of candy. "Pounds of pills filled with poison inside you".


The woman started sweating profusely. 


"You didn't ingest them, of course… you're packing enough to kill a normal sized person" Ann said "If I had to take a guess…"


Anastasia grabbed the woman with the same hand that had restrained her, and lifted her up. With her other hand's sharp nails, she cut through the woman's vest. Revealing a huge, recently stitched scar on her abdomen.


Ann laughed again, longer, genuinely amused. "Oh dear… did you really think I was going to fall for it?" She asked.


The woman was silent, Ann smashed her down on the table again. Her mood radically changed from amused to outraged. 


"DID YOU REALLY THINK ANASTASIA FREDERICA RAYNE WOULD FALL FOR THAT!?" She screamed. 


Oh please scream like that more often.


The supplicants on the row backed, the woman screamed in pain and I didn't move an inch. I wanted to see. I wanted to see whatever punishment awaited this random woman.


"You walked here, trying to bait me into eating you, so you could get all that poison inside my belly did you?" Ann said, with a grin. Her mood returning to amusement.


"We… ughhh" tried to say the woman, amidst her pain. "We…"


"Ugh, you're in a pathetic state" said Ann with disdain. "Lilibeth!"


She called to me!


"My lady!" I said, standing up. It's true we were on a first name basis already, but I had to keep appearances even if Ann wasn't going to. Also, she's still my hierarchical superior here. "What do you need?" 


"Call the doc, make them extract the poison out of this bitch and then send her to our quarters for interrogation, I want to handle this personally"


Our quarters!


Anastasia sighed and sat down, still clutching the now desperate woman in her hands until the medical team arrived on a drone and sedated her. She took a glance at me during that ordeal. I could only respond with a look.


A look that said: I'm going to watch my giant girlfriend rip you apart.



----------



Believe it or not, we attended supplicants for two more hours. Nothing stopped the wheels of government, not even a lousy assassination attempt. When Ann announced that petitions to the authority will resume tomorrow, there was still a long line in waiting. 


Anastasia picked me up and raised me to her shoulder, where I sat comfortably. Interaction with normal sized people is always a thrill, no matter how mundane, but this was another level. The Director already carried me sometimes from place to place but never on her shoulders. It felt like riding a moving skyscraper. A walking castle. 


"What did you think of that, Lilibeth?" She asked, turning her head to me.


"Attempted magnicide is a serious thing" I replied.


"It is… I fear little Lydia has left our City infested not with simple rioters, but an actual rebel organisation"


"An entire organisation?" I asked. 


"A capsule of the things the docs found inside her would have killed you. They found enough to kill me. Someone supplied her".


"Do we have any suspects?"


"Oh, that's what we're going to find out, my pet" she said, smiling gleefully as she entered our room in the HQ.


There, she awaited us.


The woman was trapped inside a transparent jar on the kitchen's table. Ann gleefully sat down at the counter, me still on her shoulder, and opened the jar, letting the woman fall down on her back.


"So the docs got you all prepped for me!" Ann said cheerfully "they even got your whole info via your biometric registers" 


The woman was still defiant. Although shaken.


"It says here your name is Mia Brown. 32, a healthy 3 inch and a half…" the woman scoffed at the mention of her height. "From a middle class family, school dropout, suspected of radical thought, now construction worker for the Rayne Public Works Consortium" 


Mia stood up. "I'm not saying anything".


"You won't, but Lisa will" Ann said.


That made Mia freeze. 


"Ohhhh, yes, I know about her" Ann said. "In fact, give me a sec…" she shoved Mia back in the jar and set me down on the counter. 


She then planted a soft kiss in my head and said "take care of Mia while I'm gone, alright Lilibeth"


"I… will!" I replied a little surprised by the kiss.


"That's a good girl! I'll be back in half an hour, if my calculations are correct"


Ann left me in the table and left the room. As soon as she did, Mia tried breaking the glass with the weight of her body. And looked at me with some eyes injected in blood.


"You monster! DON'T TOUCH LISA!" She screamed at me.


"Hey, I don't know who this Lisa person is, keep quiet" I said.


"Don't tell me to keep quiet you pet!" She barked. 


"Is that supposed to be an insult?" I said, somewhat arrogantly I must admit. 


"You're nothing to them. Amusement, at best. They don't see you as human and yet there you are, playing along their stupid god fantasy" she said "They literally stomp over the human spirit and you gladly offer your face to the boot and thank them for it"


I'm not gonna lie, I would let Ann hover her boots above me.


"And yet, from my point of view, I live a happy life, while you're in a jar" I said.


"And you aren't?" She replied. 


I didn't reply. I stood there for ten minutes without looking nor talking to Mia. Was it true? Did I lack any agency in this relationship?


Then Ann came back, holding a brunette girl firmly in her hand. Mia's eyes let tears drop, as she whispered a simple "no…"


"Well well well… I thought you two had broken up" Ann said. "Or at least that's what little Lisa barked at the enforcers that took her, I heard she put on quite a fight and she cursed like a sailor, I wonder why she's been so quiet since I picked her up at the helipad then…"


"Please… please don't do anything to her…" Mia said, almost whimpering. 


Ann sat back and, same as with Mia before, slammed Lisa on the table with the palm of her hand. The brunette screamed in pain. I sat down on the floor (Well, the kitchen's table actually) and watched the spectacle. 


"Listen to me, Mia" Ann said "you're gonna tell me about your rebel friends or you'll have to watch your cute little girlfriend's limbs break one bone at a time" 


"I… I…." Suttered Mia. 


Ann's finger came for Lisa's left arm. She started pulling, slowly. I heard her muscles stretching. I heard Lisa begging. And I heard Mia screaming a name.


"THE GENERAL!" she yelled "THE GENERAL SENT ME!"


"Tch, tch, well, whoever this General person is, they should have sent a suicide agent with no loose ends" Ann said. "Tell me about them Mia, now"


"She operates on sector T9…" Mia said, defeated. "I've… only seen her once, when she thanked me for my bravery"


"Quite an interesting friend you had there… what organisation she runs, huh?"


"The Torchbearers" Mia said, amidst a whimper. 


"Oh, interesting, I thought they'd been disbanded…" Ann said. "Is that all?"


"It's all I know I swear! I'm just a footsoldier, I now nothing about the upper command I swear!"


"I believe you" said Ann. "And therefore, you're of no use to me, neither is your little girlfriend"


Ann picked Mia and Lisa up, and held them in her clutches. She took a moment to appreciate the pair. I had no possible means of understanding the purpose of it. Was it pity? Disdain? Disgust? 


She left them both on the floor. Near her right foot. I peeked out from the table to see what was happening. 


Mia and Lisa were hugging and crying, apologising to each other. Mia kept telling Lisa that everything was going to be ok. But I looked at Ann and knew that wasn't going to be the case by a longshot.


But just as her foot was about to go down on the couple, I yelled.


"ANN WAIT!" 


"Huh? Lilibeth?" She said, turning to me.


"I know attempted magnicide and association with a terrorist are two things that deserve death… but I beg you, don't crush them"


"And why shouldn't I, my dear?" She asked, genuinely curious. 


I confess I was acting just on sympathy for the couple. I didn't know a reason for Ann to spare them. I had to act quick. 


"Mia was ready to die anyway" I improvised. "Killing her is no true punishment. 


"I see…" Ann said, biting her thumb, thinking. 


"And Lisa, didn't directly threaten you, killing her will be unsatisfying!" I bluffed.


"I… suppose you're right Lilibeth"


Holy shit. Did it work?


"I suggest" I continued "that Mia should attone by living the rest of her life in your service. If she was so ready to die to see you gone, a life under your shadow will be poetic justice!"


"That's actually a great idea Lilibeth!" Ann said, with an ear to ear smile.


"As for Lisa, she wanted to cut off ties with Mia, if we believe her, and she used that as a defense… so as punishment… she should remain the rest of her life with Mia, a slave of your needs too!"


"You're getting pretty good at this pet! You make this young woman proud!" Ann said.


She slammed her foot on the floor, barely millimetres away from the couple and said:


"Listen up you lovebirds! My dear Lilibeth thinks killing you would be a waste of two healthy slaves, so I'm keeping you here. You will spend the rest of your lives at my service, you will answer first to me and second to my pet! And you will thank her every day for the rest of your sad, pathetic lives that you're alive because of her intervention alone" she proclaimed. "Now kiss my fucking shoe while you thank me for being so nice to you two! That's an order!"


Lisa scurried away to Ann's shoe, I've never seen anyone so relieved and terrified at the same time. She thanked, and spilled almost an epic poem in praise of her new owner. Mia too, went and kissed that giant shoe, she thanked Ann, but every word coming from her mouth was like I was seeing her vomiting her soul.


"Good job little ones!" Ann said. "And great idea my pet!"


I couldn't believe it. I actually influenced her mind. I was of actual value to her. I was a partner.


Her index finger came to pat me. I let it, of course, but as soon as Ann began to pull it away I grabbed it, pulled it down and hugged it. Of course I didn't have the strength to pull it down, she just let me. I was now rubbing myself against her digit. 


She looked down at me, blushing. 


I looked up. She was biting her lips. I was sweating. Shaking even. And then I dropped the bomb.


"Let's fuck, let your slaves watch"


Anastasia Frederica Rayne, the most powerful woman on Earth besides the Director, let out a long moan.


"I love you, Elizabeth" she said, and carried the three of us to our bed.


Chapter 5 by Aspen

I already told you that being carried by a normal sized person is a thrilling experience. Being carried by a horny giant is another world altogether. Anastasia held me tightly in one hand, Lisa and Mia on the other. Her grip on me was gentle and caring, a thing that couldn't be said of the two screaming women in her other hand. 


She jumped on our bed, for a second, I thought I was riding a meteor. She had jumped with such energy that her body bounced two times before settling on the mattress and I almost puked.


The rest was a flash of motion. Ann quickly undressed me from my work uniform, and shoved me inside of her jeans. Now I was caught between two layers of fabric, her pants and her underwear. 


The place was getting hot and wet. I could feel how Ann's body moved as it reacted to me crawling in that sensitive area. Every movement of mine was barely a squirm, I had to worm my way inside her underwear. Above, Ann's hands guided me.


Then I found my entrance, from the upper part of her underwear. Now I had to crawl across a bush of black hair. The musk there was hypnotic. The things Ann did, the fact that there were two more people being forced to watch, the fact that we now had to deal with actual terrorists, all began to fade away from my mind. I had a single purpose: pleasure. 


After the bush, I was welcomed into a wet, steamy hole. I didn't know where to start. I have, as most people, never had sex with a giant before. I didn't have to reason an answer. All I had to do, all my body told me to do, was to get inside.


I had already been inside of her mouth twice but this was universes apart. Now, the slightest twitch of my body sent a shockwave of pleasure that caused earthquakes here, and giant moans that went muffled by the two layers of clothing on top of me. 


I myself felt like I was being devoured by a gaping, humid maw. My survival instincts were fired up. All it took Ann to kill me was to close her legs, or to push me inside too forcefully. Whatever, survival was not a concern, only pleasure, both mine and hers, was what my mind had been reduced to.


It was an ecstatic experience. I had never felt loved on this level. This was a step beyond intimacy only possible thanks to the miraculous technology that saved humanity three generations ago and placed us at the loving hands of the Raynes. 


I found myself thanking them while in the act. Thanking her family for making me this way, for giving me the education I needed to work in the Administration, for letting me climb the ranks, for helping me find a purpose. 


I was born for this. I was born to be a plaything for Anastasia Rayne. I was born to be Bloody Ann's pet girlfriend. I was born to-


A moan. Loud, almost deafening. Ann's body contorted in a cataclysm of flesh and I was bathed in her fluids. I was bathing in Ann. My body twitched and released. And for those moments we were one.


Ann fell silent and numb and so did I. After all the ecstacy of sex, I was reduced to a panting miniature woman half inserted into her girlfriend's pussy. 


And yet, it felt like this was my ideal place, it was made for me.


I stayed like this for a couple minutes before I finally decided to crawl out, which was considerably easier now that everything was so… wet. 


I climbed through Ann's bush and emerged from her panties under her jeans. A little more crawling and I got out of there too. 


She was laying face up on our bed. It was perfect for me to just walk to her face through her body, if not for the fact that I didn't want to stain her clothes any more than they already were. I actually needed her help now. You see. I was naked and soaked in cum. If I stayed like that I would have catched a cold.


So I jumped down to the bed and walked to her face. She covered the entire landscape like a mountain. I must admit, the idea of her accidentally rolling and suffocating me between her and the mattress could get me horny again if I dwelled too much on it.


After what felt like going trekking, I reached her face. She looked so serene… when her pale blue eyes fell upon me, all I could see was a girl who had had some sort of liberating experience. 


"Elizabeth…" she greeted me with a soft whisper "where… did you learn that?"


I was about to answer that it just came to me naturally, but I found myself walking to her face and kissing her enormous lips. Then I laid down, cuddling with her cheek.


"Ann… I love you" I said.


I could not see, but I knew she was smiling.


"I love you too…" was the last thing she said before we both fell asleep. 


----------


When we woke up, it was just 10 P.M. Lisa, who had been sitting in one of the drawers with Mia this whole time (apparently Ann had told them to watch as I suggested, which I doubt they actually did) told us we slept approximately for an hour.


Well, she didn't exactly tell us, Ann demanded she tell us.


We spent the next half hour cleaning the mess we made on our bed. Well, Ann did most of the cleaning as I was occupied washing myself in the bathroom.


And then again, I knew it wasn't Ann doing the cleaning when I heard:


"Come on slaves! I know that between the two of you a mere cum stain will take you no time to clean up! Chop-chop!"


It made me chuckle. 


After I was done, I called for her and she came with the attentiveness and eagerness of a young maid to me, and handled me my pajamas. 


Now came my favourite part of sex: aftercare. 


Ann gently slipped with me into the bed sheets, where I cuddled with her face once again. 


"I've never felt so… fulfilled before" she said. 


"I figured you would have a lot more experience with this than me" I said, confused. 


"Please Lilibeth, I'm a Rayne, it's not something I'm supposed to do anyway" she replied. 


"Why?" I asked confused again. 


This time, Ann shot me a confused look. 


"Wait… Vicky didn't tell you? She asked. 


"Tell me what?" I replied. The Director and I were not on a strict need to know basis. She confided me with everything. There wasn't a secret that I wasn't aware of. This was getting discomforting. Was there something the Director didn't want me to know?.


"I mean… wait" Ann said, and stood up, and opened a drawer "I'm terribly sorry to interrupt you on your rest, slaves, but I need to speak privately with my girlfriend. I'm going to move you to another room"


All I heard were muffled variations of "wait!" as Ann carried the pair out of the room. When she returned, she closed the door behind her. I had never seen her so cautious before. Actually, I have never seen her being cautious at all.


"You're telling me, Vicky never told you about the Caroline Plan?" She asked, saying those two last words almost as if invoking some sacred scriptures. 


"Caroline Plan? As in Caroline Rayne?" I asked. Caroline Rayne was, God rest her soul, the architect behind the Great Reform. She, along with a group of scientists created the shrink ray that allowed humanity to continue living for almost a century. 


"Yes, my grandmother" Ann said. There was an admittedly strange way of pronouncing "grandmother" on her part. "Oh God, she never told you!"


Now I knew. The Director had kept something secret from me.


"You and I" she said "are going to go on a road trip tomorrow"


"Ann, what the hell is happening?" I asked, tense.


"You'll see tomorrow. We're visiting an old place." She said.


"Where are we going?" 


Anastasia’s face was a cascade of emotions, from nervousness, to sad nostalgia, to determination. 


"Home" she said "It's time you become part of the clan"






This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12360