Honey We Shrunk the Girls: Search and Rescue by Da Boss, Inverse
Summary:

Here's a sequel story to Honey We Shrunk the Girls.  After the events in the first story, Rick and Marcia organize and search and rescue mission to find the two remaining, surviving tiny women.  

What could go wrong....


Categories: Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Feet, Insertion, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 25391 Read: 35240 Published: October 08 2022 Updated: June 10 2023

1. Chapter 1 - New Recruits by Da Boss

2. Chapter 2 - A Flawed Plan by Da Boss

3. Chapter 3 - The Food Chain by Da Boss

4. Chapter 4 - The Rescue Attempt by Da Boss

5. Chapter 5 - Kari's Carelessness by Da Boss

Chapter 1 - New Recruits by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the first chapter of the new story.  A little set up heavy, but there will be more to come!

--

With the sun streaming in through the attic's window, Rick and Marcia Wayne were busy making preparations for the task of the day. It had been just under a week since they had found their daughter, Becca, and her lifelong friend, Kari, at tiny size and grew them back to normal. They were horrified to learn that their other four friends that day had all also been shrunk. They were much more horrified when Becca informed them that both Chelsea and Marie did not survive the journey, though Becca purposely withheld the info that her mom smashed Maria’s body under her hand. Instead, she told a bit of a lie saying that a spider got her. She knew how much her mom hated spiders, and as predicted her mom believed this. There was no reason for Kari or Becca to lie about the giant bird that had gobbled down Chelsea right in front of them.

There was more optimism surrounding the shrunken fates of both Anna and Veronica. They weren’t exactly sure, but estimated that they had to be somewhere on the first floor of the property. After speaking with Kari and Becca more, Marcia and Rick determined that there was a chance they could be in the backyard too.

Going a step further, Rick and Marcia had organized a search party and rescue mission for Anna and Veronica, reaching out to the parents of both Veronica and Anna. Knowing absolutely no one would believe the story about the shrink ray, Rick had the idea to just tell them to show up and they would form a search party. The parents of the missing girls were more than happy for the help, and didn’t seem to question it.

Both Kari and Becca, as well as Becca’s parents, decided to keep the information regarding the fate of Chelsea and Maria to themselves. Playing dumb, they wanted to buy themselves more time before telling the families of the girls exactly what had happened.

In addition to gathering a group together for the search, Marcia and Rick had used some ingenuity to rig a device which was essentially an elevator. This could take multiple people (albeit, at a quarter inch in height) from the attic to the first floor. While Marcia focused on that, Rick’s priority was perfecting the shrink ray. He was able to accomplish this by connecting the shrink ray to a remote, which he could keep with him.

On paper, their plan was simple. They’d shrink down, take the elevator down to the first floor, find Anna and Veronica, take the elevator back up, and then use the remote to grow themselves back. “What could go wrong,” Rick had been saying all week, much to the ire of his wife and daughter. He meant well.

Hearing the doorbell ring, Marcia went down to greet her guests. Rick continued to tinker with the shrink ray in the attic, maintaining his priorities. Splashing some water on her face, Marcia took some deep breaths staring at her reflection in the mirror. Her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail, and she looked ready to go to war. She wore a long jacket and pants, which were tucked into black combat boots. Rick was upstairs wearing camo gear that looked like he’d be trekking through the woods on a hunting trip. He also made sure to carry a backpack full of supplies he felt they’d need to survive.

Opening the front door, Marcia smiled as she greeted the first members of the party to arrive. Outside stood Aaron and Silvi, Anna’s parents, and accompanying them was Brandon, Anna’s boyfriend who also wanted to help find her, worried about his girlfriend. While Brandon and Aaron were wearing just casual clothes, Silvi was quite the sight. The tall brunette of eastern European descent was considered beautiful by many, but her outfit was puzzling. The woman had showed up to a search party meeting dressed in a red sundress and wearing red high heels. ‘Whatever,’ the woman thought to herself. Silvi was a grown woman and could make her own decisions. It wasn’t her problem, she had other things to focus on.

“Follow me,” she said, leading the trio upstairs towards the attic. Both she and Rick anticipated lots of questions regarding the shrink ray, so they were in the mindset of show and don’t tell. Entering the attic, Rick greeted Anna’s parents and boyfriend, shaking Aaron’s hand.

“So, what’s the plan?” Aaron asked, nodding towards Rick’s backpack.

“We’re waiting for Veronica’s parents to show up.” Rick replied. “They’re gonna help us look.”

“Don’t forget Becca,” Marcia added in. “She was picking up Ryan, she should be back soon.”

‘Oh nice, I haven’t been here in ages,” said Silvi with a pleasant smile. She continued to make small talk with her husband and Marcia, but Rick was getting impatient. He knew more people were going to be arriving any minute now, and decided it was time to get started.

“Say Rick, what’s that machine over there?” Aaron asked, nodding towards the shrink ray. A tall, confident lawyer, Aaron often had the ability to control any room he was in.

“Oh this?” Rick said with a shrug, before pulling out the remote and activating the ray. “I’ll show you.” Unbeknownst to the rest of the crew, who had assumed the machine was just turning on, it was actually scanning Aaron’s body. Rick then pressed a button, and the device fired a clear beam, invisible to the human eye, directly striking Aaron.

In a split second, Aaron dwindled down towards the floor right in front of everyone’s eyes. Marcia’s eyes widened in amazement. She knew Rick’s machine worked and had seen people grow back to normal size, but had never seen someone shrink. Until now.

“Holy shit,” Brandon said, frozen in place, unsure of what to do next.

“Aaron?” Silvi’s voice was meek and quivered. Delicately, she slipped out of her high heels and stared down at the floor. “You…you turned Aaron into a bug?”

Rick was confused. “Wait what?” Did this woman seriously think transformation into another creature was a possibility? “No, I just….”

“Yes you did!” Silvi shouted back angrily. “And you know I hate bugs!” The giant woman then turned her attention down towards the floor. “Sorry baby, but I can’t have an ant for a husband.” With hatred for the tiny insect before her in her eyes, Silvi lifted her giant bare foot into the air, and brought it down right next to Aaron’s puny body, just barely missing him.

“Fuck!” the tiny man shouted, and started to run.

“Silvi no!” screamed Marcia, trying to distract the woman.

“He’s not a bug,” insisted Brandon, hoping his girlfriend’s mom would see the situation for what it was. “He’s shrunken….somehow. But he’s still a person!”

Silvi squinted momentarily, but was not having any of it. She saw the tiny person that she once considered to be her husband scurrying across the floor. She absolutely hated insects and was the one responsible for instilling those thoughts in Anna’s head. What Silvi wanted right now to was to demolish what everyone else was saying was her husband, underneath her foot.

She glanced up at everyone else and prepared to speak. Suddenly, the shrink ray went off again, this time striking Brandon in the chest, and sending him down to the floor at a quarter inch tall. This was met by a surprised scream coming from Silvi as she saw it happen.

His head spinning, Brandon had not fully grasped what happened. One minute, he was arguing and pleading with his girlfriend’s mom to be rational and not pulverize her husband underneath her foot. Now, he was standing on a dusty wooden surface staring up at the giant woman.

“NO!” he heard Silvi shout, before a shadow started to overtake his body. “YOU MADE BRANDON A BUG TOO?!”

“Silvi, for the love of God!” Rick shouted angrily at the woman. “Use your fucking head! He’s just tiny, they’re NOT bugs!” Marcia pleaded as well, and it seemed to work momentarily. The tall woman scrunched her toes as she thought about what her daughter’s friends parents had said.

‘Wait, are you serious?” she mumbled. The woman squatted down and lowered a hand, plucking up the miniaturized form of Brandon. She was no longer paying attention to Aaron on the floor, who Rick and Marcia observed was still near her feet.

“He’s so delicate….and fragile,” she mumbled and began to manipulate Brandon’s body between two of her fingers. Brandon started to scream in panic, thinking he was about to either be smashed between them or straight up ripped in half.

“Rick,” Marcia whispered, grabbing his attention. She nodded and motioned to Silvi and mouthed the word “NOW!”.

With a nod of agreement, Rick quickly activated the shrink ray again, this time aimed at Silvi. He wanted to shrink this woman down before she did any irreversible damage.

With her attention focused on the pathetic creature between her fingers, Silvi was caught off guard when the world around her expanded. She screamed as she dwindled down, and landed on the ground right next to the body of Aaron, with Brandon landing on the ground after falling out of her hand, both of whom were now the same size as her.

“Okay, crisis averted,” Rick said, trying to sound confident. Marcia did not appreciate that.

“Alright, we should grab them before….” Marcia started to respond.

“Hello? Anyone home?” voices called out from down on the first floor. Before either of the Waynes could do anything to respond, they heard footsteps and voices coming up the stairs into the attic.

It was a group of four people entering the attic: Veronica’s parents, Jose and Laura, and to their surprise, their next door neighbors, Mitch and his father Ray. They exchanged pleasantries while Rick and Marcia awkwardly tried to make conversation while keeping an eye on the shrunken trio on the floor. They asked Mitch and Ray what they were doing here, with Ray explaining how his son insisted on following Veronica's parents inside, also wanting to know what happened to Veronica.

The married couple nearly had a heart attack when the massive, sandal clad foot of Laura landed next to the tiny people on the ground. The Hispanic woman in her late forties stood nearly six feet tall, and wore a tire shirt which outlined her D-cup breasts, and a pair of short shorts to go along with her sandals. She brushed her long, black hair out of her eyes, and as she looked down, she spotted what looked like three insects on the floor. She did not have the absolute hatred for insects that Anna and Silvi did, but she certainly was not a fan.

“Everything alright?” Marcia asked, noticing the strange look on Laura’s face. It was clear that she had spotted the three tiny creatures on the floor, and the anxiety in both Marcia and Rick was starting to build.

“Yeah,” Laura said under her breath. Without warning anyone else, her mouth twisted in a peculiar shape. Then, she spat out a large wad of spit down towards the three insects.

On the ground, Aaron, Brandon, and Silvi were in total panic mode. Their hearts were racing as they watched the giant woman staring down at them. Before they could respond, the titanic woman spat down at them, coating Silvi and Brandon completely in the sticky strands of saliva.

“Get this shit off me!” Silvi screamed in anger, wiping it out of her eyes. She gagged and spat some of the foul liquid out of her mouth. Aaron rushed over and began to try his best to wipe the saliva off of his wife’s tiny body. He looked over and saw that Brandon was also panicking, trying his hardest to clean himself.

“Hah, got it!” Laura snickered to herself. This did not go unnoticed by Mitch, who was very intrigued by what he just saw. Having a massive crush on Veronica, he was fascinated by the mother of the girl of his dreams spitting on a few bugs as if they were nothing.

“Ummm….Laura,” Rick started to say, not exactly sure how to tell her what was actual taking place. “That’s actually…those aren’t….”

“Babe, just show her!” Marcia snapped angrily, wanting Rick to just take action. Listening to his wife, Rick fired up the shrink ray once again. Within several seconds, the mechanical device fired that same, clear beam, striking Jose directly. Within seconds the once strong, grizzled, heavily muscled man was nothing more than a quarter inch tall creature on the floor.

“HONEY?!” shouted Laura, nearly jumping as she saw what had happened to her beloved husband.

“Oh shit,” Ray said under his breath, as he and his son watched on in shock. Mitch just stood there silently, jaw agape.

Shaking the cobwebs loose in his head, it didn’t take Jose long to realize what had happened to him. Glancing to his left, he saw there were three other shrinkees down on the floor who seemed to be freaking out. Then an intimidating, yet still feminine voice, cut through the silence.

“COME HERE,” it said, and the giant hand of his wife reached down, snapping up his small body. Jose watched as his giant wife studied his small body, right in front of his face. The titanic woman blinked several times and then bit her lip in a way that Jose recognized all too well.

“YOU MADE HIM SOOOO TINY,” she said with a giggle. Both Marcia and Rick looked at each other with puzzled expressions.

“Uhhhh….yeah,” Rick said, not sure where this was going to go. Before everyone in the room, Laura threw her judgement and withdrawal out the window. She let out another excited giggle and pulled the front of her pants forward. Someone paying attention could see that she was wearing a pink thong, and dangled her miniature husband above it.

“HAVE FUN SWEETIE,” she said, before dropping his screaming body downward. She heard a gasp from someone in the room but paid no attention to. She could barely see the tiny body of her husband pressed up against her crotch. Letting go of her pants, the fabric snapped back against her thighs and crotch. She closed her eyes and continued to moan and bite her lip, rubbing the inside of her thigh.

The rest of the room was just in stunned silence. This crazy, horny woman was using her tiny husband as a sex toy right in front of them! And she didn’t even seem to care. None of the onlookers had any idea how to react. With a puzzled expression, Marcia started to speak up. “Laura, you need to be careful,” she warned. “Why don’t you….”

“NO!” Laura gasped, surprising everyone. With her eyes closed, Laura began to lose herself even more in the moment. She ended up getting down on her hands and knees and let out a little gasp, as she began to thrust her hips through the air, towards the direction of the floor.

Jose had no idea what to do at the moment. His giantess of a wife had dropped him into her thong, next to her massive, shaved vaginal lips emitting a lustful aroma. His world was turned upside down as she got into a new position on the floor. Now her thrusts in the air had caused his puny body stuck against her moist pussy lips.

“OH FUCK, BABY,” Laura giggled. “KEEP RUBBING THERE, I LIKE THAT!”

Glancing around the room, Marcia had enough. “Ummm…Rick…”

“Yep, I know,” he said, and activated the shrink ray, which began to scan Laura’s body. He assumed that Jose wasn’t actually inside Laura, which meant he shouldn’t shrink any smaller. From his experiments, people only shrunk further if they were inside another person, as they were then part of the body.

The ray fired and shrunk Laura, who felt the sudden change of perspective as she plummeted downward towards the floor. There was a quick scream which became incredibly high pitched before transitioning into inaudibility.

Now a quarter inch tall, the same size as her husband who she had just used as a sex slave and the other tinies who she had spat on. She was the only one to shrink out of her clothes, as the ray had to make an adjustment for the tiny Jose against her vagina. Her clothes did shrink too, just landed on the ground around her rather than staying on her body. As she descended down to her new size, Laura landed right on top of her now equally tiny husband.

“Laura,” he said. “Are you okay?”

“Keep fucking me!” the tiny woman shouted. She was naked and on top of him, and needed this now. Pulling his pants off, the tiny woman continued to mount and ride him, not giving a shit who was around and who was watching.

As the tiny woman continued to hump her husband, who was not complaining and almost equally as into it, she was not paying attention to her surroundings. A massive shadow fell over her. Turning her head, she saw a giant hand reaching down for her and plucking her screaming and still very horny body into the air.

“Fucking put me down!” she shouted. “Let me finish!” Much to her dismay, she was lifted in front of the giant face of Mitch. She barely knew this guy, only that Veronica had mentioned him a few times and that he seemingly had a thing for Veronica and made her uncomfortable. Laura could see why.

“WOW YOU’RE TINY,” he said, his eyes clearly studying her naked body. It was clear his eyes were leering on her breasts and crotch. Mitch was fantasizing about this being Veronica, rather than Laura. He had no idea that a few days ago when he fucked her towel, he showered her in his own seminal fluid.

Not wanting his son to do anything stupid, Ray decided to act like a dad and step in. “Uhh, son, why don’t you put her back down. She probably doesn’t want you holding her right now.”

Rolling his eyes, Mitch placed the tiny woman back down on the ground, allowing her to hug her husband, who handed her some clothes. Laura had snapped out of her horny rampage, and was now starting to think more rationally. She and her husband walked over to Anna’s parents, presumably to apologize for spitting on them.

“Alright, next,” Rick said, activating the shrink ray. Both Mitch and Ray looked over as the size device fired. In an instant, the middle aged Ray disappeared down on the ground, the same ant size as everyone else. This caught Mitch’s interest.

“WHOA,” he said, and picked up his tiny father. He and his dad got along fine, but as any eighteen-year-old would, sometimes they just seemed to argue for no reason. If he wanted to, he could squish the man in between his fingers like he was nothing. He got a little bit excited at that thought.

Marcia was able to snap Mitch out of his trance, and he “gently” placed his miniscule dad down onto the ground. Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, Mitch prepared to shrink as well. After he did so, he joined the rest of the tinies on the floor.

“Alright Marcia, want to collect our shrunken companions?” Rick asked. Marcia said nothing but started to walk forward. Before she could get to them though, she heard another voice downstairs.

“Mom? Dad? We’re home!” It was obviously Becca, likely with her boyfriend Ryan. Marcia and Rick both liked Ryan, they just didn’t know him very well. He was always kind and polite when they met him, and seemed to treat her very well. Within seconds, both Becca and Ryan entered the attic, standing in the doorway and smiling.

“Everything ready?” Becca asked. She stood there wearing a grey sweatshirt, a pair of jeans that outlined her ass nicely and some casual jogging shoes. On the way over, she had explained everything to Ryan, so he knew somewhat of what he was getting himself into. Truth be told, he was terrified, but he wasn’t about to let his girlfriend or her parents know that.

After exchanging greetings, handshakes and hugs, Becca noticed that her mom was standing in a weird way on the floor. She was able to deduce why.

“Everything okay? Did people show up already?” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” Rick mentioned. “We shrunk them down and they’re behind your mom on the floor.” Becca turned her head and stared down at the floor, where she could see several ant sized creatures. She gave a giant smile and waved at them. She then made eye contact with Ryan. “Are you ready to shrink?”

With a deep exhale, Ryan shook his shoulders a bit to both loosen up and get his blood and adrenaline flowing a little bit more. “This is crazy,” he said under his breath. Looking at Marcia, then Becca, then Rick, he nodded and held out his arms. “Alright, hit me,” he said.

Not wasting any time, Rick activated the shrink ray and fired. Like everyone else, Ryan shrunk down to the floor, standing right next to his girlfriend’s now massive shoes.

“AWWWW HONEY, YOU LOOK SO CUTE,” Becca teased. Unable to resist, she reached down and lifted up her tiny lover, bringing him in front of her face. “I COULD JUST EAT YOU UP,” she said with a giggle. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue, making sure to intimidate her beloved boyfriend.

“Becca, want to put him with the others?” Rick said impatiently, wanting to move this along.

“Oh right,” she said. Bringing Ryan to her mouth, she pressed him against her lips and gave him a loud, wet kiss. “LOVE YOU BABY!” she said before handing him to her mom. Bending over, Marcia scooped up the other seven tinies on the floor and brought them to the corner of the room where the rigged up elevator was.

“Alright, they’re all over there,” Marcia said, looking down at her phone and walking back towards Rick. “What’s ne….” she got out before being cut off silently.

Rick and Becca both laughed as Marcia dwindled down towards the floor. “WOW MOM, DID YOU LOSE WEIGHT?” Becca said, as she held her own mother in the palm of her hand. She couldn’t help but think back to when she was tiny, and nearly squished by her mom multiple times. Her mom had nearly stepped on her, smashed her under her hand, and was about to swallow her with her vagina. If Becca wanted to, she could drop her mom on her tongue right now and teach her a lesson for good.

Ultimately, her good judgment won out. Becca allowed herself to be shrunk, and Rick then brought them both over to the group in the corner of the room. As Rick tinkered with the shrink ray, using the remote to rotate it and aim it at himself, Becca and Marcia explained everything to the shrunken group. As expected, there was serious disbelief that any of this was possible, and once Rick shrunk down and joined them, lots of yelling about his machine shrinking their daughters.

Knowing he had to keep the group calm, Rick admitted fault, but said that what was most important right now was finding the two shrunken girls. The group of eleven made their way to the tiny elevator contraption and entered. Most watched in amazement as they descended into the lower level of the house, while several, mainly Laura, Ray, and Silvi, watched on in terror. The elevator came to a rest on the first floor, and the rescue party exited. They slowly made their way onto the white kitchen tile floor.

“So, where to next?” Aaron asked, looking around with a sense of anxiety building.

End Notes:

--

Stay tuned for more!

Chapter 2 - A Flawed Plan by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Been a while but here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

 To any onlooker that would enter the Wayne household while looking downward towards the kitchen floor, they would spot what would appear to be a group of bugs casually striding their way across, easy fodder to be squished, wiped and disposed of.  In actuality, this was a party of eleven, quarter-inch sized people, traversing a new expansive domain, all in search of two missing young women in their twenties.

 

The diminutive group had been walking through the kitchen for about a half hour and had yet to make any significant progress in their journey, starting at the backdoor. Everyone was speechless, still struggling to comprehend everything at their size. At the front of the pack stood the group’s “leaders”, Rick and Marcia Wayne. Being the scientist who created the shrink ray in the first place as well as the most prepared for the expedition, Rick was absolutely fascinated by everything. He wished he was able to experience all this under better circumstances. He thought it would be amazing to experience his house at a tiny size.

 

Marcia wasn’t as enthusiastic as her husband but was still more emotionally stable than everything else. She was busy glancing around her kitchen where she spent so much time, and seeing it from this new perspective was something she never expected.

 

Right behind them was their daughter, Becca, holding tightly to the hand of her boyfriend, Ryan. Of the people currently shrunken, she was the only one who had prior shrinking experience, and thus, was experiencing some PTSD from the week prior. She had already been in the kitchen at this height, and a few accidental glances of her mom’s feet brought back those horrifying memories of being trapped on them.

 

Ryan took the opportunity to try and comfort her, caressing her hands and telling her everything would be alright. As much as he felt bad and wanted to do everything he could to comfort Becca, he was slightly disappointed he didn’t get to see her at his normal size while she was tiny. Just imaging dangling Becca over his face, giving her a kiss on his big lips, covering her in his seminal fluids, he thought of all the possibilities that existed once this was over.

“Hey! Get back over here!” a voice said, cutting through the silence. Behind the Waynes walked the rest of the group. This was the voice of Ray, the Waynes’ neighbor, who was calling out to his son, Mitch.

 

“But dad look! It’s food!” Mitch ran back up to him holding a large piece that looked like a brown rock, taking a hard crunch out of it. It was a piece of an old cookie that had fallen down to the floor.

“Just put it down. We have no idea where that has been.” Ray tried to tell his son.

“We’re where it’s been.” He replied back, gesturing around to their size. “Besides, what do you think Veronica and Anna have been eating this whole time?”

The comment from Mitch brought up another worry in Jose and Laura, that their poor daughter must have been eating nothing but junk this entire time, reinvigorating their desire to reunite with her.

At this same time, Mitch had his own thoughts racing in his head. Thoughts about how much of a hero he will look in Veronica’s eyes if he shows up to rescue her. She would definitely have to pay attention to him then. And furthermore, now that he’s gotten a taste of this shrinking bug, he wondered if he could get the chance to really explore, and by that meaning getting up close and personal with Veronica. Scaling her magnificent body, riding on her nipple, traversing her pubic hair, these thoughts started to get him off. Also, the idea of a tiny Veronica in the palm of his hands too was such an attractive thought. Keeping her as a pet, having her worship his dick like a god, it was dangerous thoughts that he knew if he could get the opportunity he would jump on, and he started to chuckle to himself because of it.

Right behind the perverted teenager was Anna’s boyfriend, Brandon, and dad, Aaron, who were each keeping an eye on her mother, Silvi, at the far end of the pack, dragging her feet. The two men each had their own thoughts regarding the current fate of Anna; Aaron was still trying to grasp and comprehend the immaculate size of everything, and unsure how someone like his daughter would be able to handle a tough environment like this. Brandon also had his own worries regarding his girlfriend, but also trying to imagine what interacting with a micro-sized Anna at regular size, knowing how hectic she can get in an enraged state and how fun it would be to tease her at that, especially with her distaste for bugs. But the main thing the two men were focusing on was Silvi, who was having a real anxious time during all of this. Just like her daughter, she absolutely hated bugs, so now walking across the floor on the same level as the creatures she could normally squish with her finger and be done with it, caused her to nearly freak out. She began to worry increasingly so for her own daughter, who she couldn’t even imagine how she could react having to spend a whole week in such a disgusting environment.

Thoughts of running across a tiny Anna also brushed her mind, and just like she nearly did with her husband shortly before this mission, she realized that she wouldn’t hesitate to snuff her out if she did find her at normal size. Tiny creatures were just that much of a disturbance to Silvi. She spent most of the time dragging her high heels, achingly waiting for some creepy thing to emerge, being scared by any ‘larger than normal’ object they would walk past, forcing Aaron and Brandon to have to keep waiting behind or pushing her forward so they could keep up with the rest of the pack and not be left behind.

“Okay! Let’s assess our plan.” Rick called out to everyone as they all re-grouped together after walking for a while. They had reached about halfway through their kitchen, to their left being their dinner table, and to the right, the carpet where their living room was.

“How much longer will it take to get through this?” Silvi complained, still feeling very tired about it all, being calmed down by Aaron.

“According to what I was able to calculate” Rick explained, “the girls should most likely be in this general area. They probably found some spot to hide out, so we should check the corners on the kitchen side, and over in the living room.” He pointed toward the kitchen, where there were several holes into the walls and cabinets, and the living room, where the carpets fibers stood up like a jungle or corn maze.

“And what if we don’t find them?” Jose voiced his own concern.

“Then we’ll continue to check the next likely spots.” Rick continued to speak while flicking through his backpack of various miscellaneous equipment, none of which anybody understood what they were supposed to do. “I was able to narrow one of their locations to be somewhere on the first floor, so if we can find someone, that should give us the lead on the other.”

“AAGH!”

Almost exactly on cue, everyone heard a faint squeal coming from somewhere nearby. It was too quiet to be a giant person, but they had no idea where it was coming from, until they heard it again. Almost unanimously, the eleven tinies turned toward the carpet fibers, where the screaming started to get louder and louder.

Suddenly, a small figure emerged from the forest, jumping onto the tile and began to erratically dash their way forward. The figure was still a bit blurred from the distance away, but a few of the people knew who had just appeared.

“ANNA!”

Silvi, Aaron, and Brandon began a mad dash forward, with everyone else picking themselves up and following behind. After running for what felt like several minutes on the tiles, Anna’s parents and her boyfriend finally reached the tiny survivor, embracing her lovingly.

Anna was in such a state of panic and shock that it took a couple moments for her to comprehend was what going on, and when she finally realized she was in the arms of her family, she began to bawl and break down even more. The rest of the group kept their distance as they watched over the family reunite and regain their bearings.

Everyone was absolutely stunned looking upon Anna’s current state. Her hair was a tangled, ripped up mess. Her swim dress was barely held together by a couple pieces of cloth and string trying to cover her privates, and the blue color had all but faded away.


Rick pulled out a large poncho out of his backpack, handing it to the family to give to Anna in order to cover up her nudity, returning her to some semblance of modesty. She proceeded to explain how much of a hell she had been through stuck in the carpet the past week. Not only was the food she was forced to eat to survive large crumbs of an indistinguishable taste, but she also had to spend the whole time running and hiding from an endless array of bugs that resided within it.

This resulted in Silvi turning toward Rick and Marcia to chastise them for having such a filthy house and not doing a better job cleaning, something they awkwardly tried to retort back. This was further followed by Anna adding a snide comment toward the terrible smell of the two’s feet, indicating all of her close encounters she had with them.

Becca used this opportunity to approach Anna as the two embraced over their relief of seeing each other again. Anna still carried a bit of a grudge upon learning that both Becca and Kari had managed to be grown back while she was trapped at a tiny size, but she was ultimately glad they were alive, though did feel bad upon learning of Maria’s demise.

“Where’s Veronica?” That was the next question everyone wanted to know about, so Becca asked, which caused everyone else’s conversations to halt and turn toward the recovering girl.

“I don’t know.” Anna replied. “The last thing I remember with her was I got swept into the carpet, while she was swept up…into the trash.”

The whole tiny group proceeded to turn toward the garbage can in the far other corner of the room, and then turning to stare right at Rick for a response.

“Actually…” he started. “I had already tossed the bag out earlier this week…”

“You threw out our daughter!” Jose and Laura yelled out toward Rick upon the supposed revelation that Veronica had been lost for good.

“No! No!” he attempted to clarify. “The garbage bag is still in the backyard! It hasn’t been taken away yet! If anything, that means she’s had somewhere safe to be all this time!”

Trying to help calm things down, Becca added “Yeah, look, if Anna of all people was able to last this long, Veronica can handle herself no problem.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” Anna barked back annoyed at her friend’s comment.

“Well, she does have a point.” Brandon stated, coming up to caress her body. Anna just shot him an annoyed look.

“That reminds me,” Silvi then added toward her daughter, “Anna, you’re going to take a week long bath once we finally get home. You know I don’t want a bug as a daughter.”

“God. Shut the fuck up mom!” Anna shouted back. “You’d never be able to handle everything I had to see and deal with! I’ve had more disgusting creatures touch my body in this past week than any other! There’s nothing you can do then----oh shit no! Run!”

At that moment, Anna remembered what happened that caused her to run out of the carpet in the first place. She had been partaking in what had been routine for her in being chased around by the bugs that resided in it, but this one had been more persistent than all the others, and it had found her again. It was a cockroach.

“Everybody! Get to the table leg!” Rick called out to everyone as they all broke into a sprint, as the cockroach began to waddle its way forward. It was trying to locate its prey that it had found earlier, but it had not reached close enough to sense that she was further up ahead, alongside a whole other group of tinies.

They eventually reached the table leg, which was now big enough to hide all of their bodies. The cockroach must’ve known where they were, as it was facing their direction, but wasn’t coming any closer. Perhaps there were too many targets for it to attack and it didn’t want to risk injury. This would’ve been much more dangerous than just Anna by herself.

“See mom.” Anna turned toward her mother, who was hyper-ventilating on the ground upon the roach’s appearance, and was being calmed down by her husband. They all knew she hated bugs, but didn’t realize it was this bad.

 

With the threat seemingly subsided, the group emerged back from out of their hiding spot, into the open middle kitchen floor, each checking up on Anna to see how she was still holding up, who was ultimately feeling annoyed at all the questions brought to her.

“So now what’s the plan?” Jose turned toward Rick to ask.

“Simple. We head to the backdoor outside, we’ll check the garbage bags for Veronica. Maybe we can have a couple of you head back on the elevator to grow Anna back, so we can split up the search big and small. Then we can---”

*creak*

Suddenly, a loud creak could be heard from far off in the distance. A sound that Rick and Marcia knew was the front door opening. But how? Why? Who? They weren’t expecting any visitors at all, yet someone had dared to enter their home uninvited, even being aware of their hidden spare key.

“HELLLLLO. BECCA? ANYBODY HOME?”

The voice boomed and echoed enough to send a chill down toward the quarter-inch sized people standing aimless on the floor, still unsure of how to react to this. They felt what seemed like a faint earthquake that seemed to get harder and louder. The husbands and wives held each other, while the boyfriends and girlfriends covered themselves as a heavy dose of fear began to fall upon their senses, witnessing a massive shadow emerge from the end of the hallway.

Entering the kitchen, a massively imposing figure made her presence known. The tiny people could see two ginormous feet resting on sandals, each bigger than a jumbo jet, with dark skin that extended all the way up into the heavens, like a titan appearing to cast judgment upon the mortals. As the silhouette cleared up they could see the figure wearing tight short jeans, and a light red shirt, and carrying a large duffel bag in their arms. And finally, the figure came close enough their face was visible for the victims to recognize.

“KARI!”

“RUN!”

“SCATTER!”

As the monstrous woman was only a few measly steps away from squishing the tiny inhabitants, they began to panic and flee. Nobody knew what to do, so they all fled into separate directions in order to desperately find a hiding place and avoid being snuffed out.

Jose and Laura made their way back toward the table leg, running further backward into the shadows, all to stay completely clear from her feet’s path.

Silvi, Aaron, and Anna ended up running past the previous two’s hiding spot and over to the end of the table, where a metal garbage can stood, keeping their bodies up on the rims as their own way of avoiding the giant’s detection.

Mitch and Ray ran into the carpet, to be completely out of sight, even despite the potential of getting lost and running into other trouble within.

Rick, Marcia, and Becca were near the edge of the carpet fibers, attempting to hide, while also trying to keep a watch of everyone’s locations, not wanting to lose anyone.

Unfortunately, the outliers were Ryan and Brandon, who in the scramble ended up running off together and got confused on where they were going, leaving them stuck and exposed in the open. Becca tried to call out to her boyfriend, but it was too much of a distance to attempt to make now, just as the behemoth finally reached the center of the kitchen.

Kari had made a surprise visit to the Wayne’s place with the intention of sunbathing with Becca. Due to everything that was going on they didn’t have the opportunity to see each other over the past week, so thought this would be a good time to catch up and relieve a lot of their stress. She was completely unaware that her text to her friend was unread, due to Becca not having brought her phone with her when they were shrunk. She was also completely unaware that this was the exact day that her family had decided upon their search for her remaining two tiny friends. The thought of their potential fates still wringed up some unnerving feelings within her, but that was simply just a whole other reason to set up this backyard do-over.

Stomping her feet forward, unknowingly coming inches to decimating two tiny bugs right under her gaze. Meanwhile, Ryan and Brandon were in absolute awe at the state of Kari’s enormous stature, staring deeply into the details and pores of her toes that now stood directly before them. It was so enchanting that they were left speechless and motionless, unable to move, unaware that this could be their end.

Instead, they got lucky as Kari simply shook her sandals right off her feet, them both flinging through the air, with one of them landing directly upon the two tiny boyfriends, with her completely none the wiser. Thankfully, the sandal landed on its top, saving the boys from being squished.

Kari was still puzzled at how it seemed like there was absolutely no one present in the house, unsure of where they could be. Despite this, however, she didn’t seem to have a problem with it. All she was going to do was lie around in their backyard. She expected Becca, her parents, maybe some others, would return eventually. She was just going to make herself at home.

After dropping her bag on the ground with a loud thud, she began to rummage around the contents, pulling out one of the gifts she had brought alongside her, a large bottle of vodka. She thought getting drunk with Becca was the perfect remedy they needed, and chuckled hoping she would return quick enough before she had the whole thing.

She brought it over to the nearby table, fiddling with the cap to try and open it, and in the process accidentally tipping it over and causing a bunch of the vodka to spill onto the floor. Kari cursed out her clumsiness, trying to recover as best as she could, before putting the top back on. She could see a puddle of vodka had formed underneath the table and continued to drip downward from up top. She looked around, and not feeling there was any rush, decided she would clean it up in a moment.

Unfortunately, this was very bad news for Jose and Laura. They had attempted to keep their distance when Kari approached the table to open the bottle, backing up as her toes tapped themselves menacingly. Now, the two tiny adults found themselves underneath a waterfall of Smirnoff. The current connected and knocked them onto their asses, and the vodka pooled around them on the floor. The sat up in the liquid, and furiously rubbed their eyes. Their noses were violently assaulted by the powerful scent. Jose yelled out in pain as the liquid stung his eyes and singed his nose hairs. Laura had swallowed a few mouthfuls of the vodka and began to gag. Her dry heaves eventually turned into straight up vomiting.

While two tiny people were struggling in the puddle she had just created, Kari couldn’t care less. Kari, who had been chewing gum during this time, spit it out into her hand, and flicked it toward the trash can. However unknowingly, the can was closed, so instead the gum bounced off the top, and plummeted downward back onto the floor…where three shrunken people were also hiding.

Without any time to prepare, a large, sticky pink substance landed with a thud right between Aaron, Silvi and Anna, causing the three to be flung in different directions. Aaron was pushed backward, needing to regain the wind in himself, before running closer toward the gum to see what happened to his daughter and wife.

Anna was relatively fine, however her foot ended up getting stuck to the gum, whose stickiness was so tight it made it nearly impossible for her to break out, even despite her dad’s attempts to pull her out. All she could do was react in utter disgust.

However the one who got it the worst was Silvi, whose body had landed directly onto the gum, her front body completely stuck to it. She screamed, whined, thrashed about in order to free herself, but every one of her movements only served to twist the material and keep her further in place. Aaron tried to find someway to rescue the two women, but was unable to think of anything without getting too close and getting stuck himself. He found what appeared to be some kind of a twig in the distance and ran over to get it to aid him.

The two women cried out in anger at their predicament. Anna tried to ask her mother if she was doing alright, but she just continued to do more muffled screams at how disgusted she was feeling. Despite her being stuck as well, Anna had a smug thought in her head that her mom was experiencing a similar form of hell that she had over the past week. But then, Anna saw a creature suddenly emerge from the wall, and quickly began to skitter forward, and Anna’s face turned pale in complete dread, screaming in terror for help, as her bare foot stuck the gum refused to budge.

Silvi had no idea why her daughter was screaming and so tried to twist her head around to slightly free it and return her sense of vision. She succeeded…but then immediately wished she hadn’t as she was given a face-to-face encounter with a familiar beast that had re-appeared and had taken an interest in her: the cockroach had returned.

The woman who prided herself on her absurd hatred toward insects, found herself not only at a size smaller than some of them, but now also at the mercy of one. The cockroach stuck its antennae out toward Silvi’s back, which she followed up with a scream. The roach continued to send its antennae all over the miniscule body, trying to gain a better understanding at the figure it was investigating. The creature was slightly larger than the shrunken humans, slightly under a half inch in length. It was still plenty large enough though to be a major problem.

Silvi absolutely could not comprehend what was happening to her. She was being tickled and harassed by a creature she could normally kill with just a finger with no hesitation. She felt as the antennae crawled up the back of her dress, scraping across her body, her legs, brushing over her back, and going through her hair. The fear was so intangible she wanted to do nothing but cry, but she was truly helpless.

The cockroach then began to nibble at her dress, ripping off a part of it, and initiating more screams in the hysteric woman. She was now fully convinced this disgusting thing was now going to eat her and she could do nothing but let it happen. Anna could see all this from the side and too was crying out worrying about what would happen to her mother, and then herself. But the cockroach continued its pursuit, all with the giant woman above none the wiser.

 

Meanwhile, Kari decided it was time to get dressed into her sunbathing outfit. She was still not over losing her previous favorite swimsuit inside of Marcia’s stomach, so within the week she had went out and got herself a new favorite swimsuit, a two piece black bikini. Believing nobody else was home, she decided to change right in the middle of the kitchen, pulling down her short jeans, and taking off her shirt, throwing them into her bag. She also proceeded to undo her pink bra and also pull down her pink panties, now standing there completely in the nude.

“W-what is she doing…” Marcia stood there dumbfounded as she was forced to bear witness to this massive titan of a woman, now standing completely bare naked in her house. Her breasts resembled those of meteors, and her openly exposed bush made it very awkward for her husband to try not to look, while Becca just looked on disgusted, not wanting to have to see this angle of her friend, even at regular size.

At this same time, the boyfriends were watching everything go down from the safety of their shoe site, unable to look away, mouths agape. This was the type of view they could only ever dream about, with the only thing better being imagining it was their own girlfriends. But despite that, they still found themselves getting hard at the view.

“Fuuuuuuuck yeah.” Similar to them was Mitch, who had pulled himself up onto several carpet fibers slightly taller than himself, to get a better view, and had his eyes shining gloriously at the naked behemoth that stood before him. He began to rub his crotch up against the fiber as his thoughts continued to race while seeing the woman’s ginormous gorgeous figure. He completely ignored his dad’s comments to get back down, and could only think about more ways to sear this image into his brain.

Instead, he was met with something else unexpected. Suddenly, he noticed the giant figure of Kari tossing something backward. Something whose shadow covered his whole being, descending closer and closer. Mitch was worried at first, but as the figure because clearer, a smile slowly drew on his face.

Pulling his hands out, Mitch screamed “PANTIES!” as he let the commanding pink fabric completely consume his body as it landed flat onto the carpet. Also unknowingly consumed by the panties was Ray, who had no idea what was going on and began to freak out at the cloth that suddenly covered the entire area. He tried to call out to Mitch, while also holding in his breath at the dirty smell that breezed throughout. Mitch at this time was in his own world, laying there in a wet spot of the underwear, masturbating in a state of ecstasy.


Meanwhile, after dropping her underwear on the carpet next to her clothes, Kari decided to stretch before formally putting on her swimsuit. She gave her toes a good wiggling, stretching her arms, and squatting downwards. Unfortunately, as she proceeded to squat her bare ass down, this was directly above Rick, Marcia, and Becca, and now the three tinies were in full view of her full moon, that threatened to wipe them out in one fell swoop. They all believed she was about to sit on them, and tried to find some place to run, but her butt’s figure was too enormous there was no where they could make in time. Huddling together, they stood there waiting for their fates, as the hole in the ass began to rustle and shake, looking like it was about to be on the verge of swallowing them whole. But instead….

*BRRP*

“Woops! Hehe, must’ve been something I ate.” Kari had let out a fart upon bending her ass down, giggling to herself afterwards. She probably would’ve been embarrassed had this happened in front of other people, but alone she thought it was funny.

What she was unaware of was that she had let her gas out directly on top of her best friend and her parents, whose whole existence was now trapped in a haze of an unbearable stench. Becca and Marcia both found themselves fallen to the floor, holding their noise and desperately trying not to throw up, all the while the ass continued to wiggle right above them, as if it was mocking them. Rick was also feeling drained gagging and feeling slightly light-headed.


Standing herself back up, Kari grabbed ahold of her new precious swimsuit, and easily slipping it on, humming to herself while tapping her feet, very nearly squishing the Wayne family who were knocked off their feet again by the quake her stomp caused.

Now all dressed up, Kari looked around at the mess she had caused and realized she should probably clean up before heading outside. She went over to pick up her bra and panties in order to put them back in her bag.

At this moment, Ray was still wandering the endless pink landscape looking for his son, while Mitch continued to be in his own fantasies getting himself off to Kari’s underwear. And both of them just so happen to be in the “right” positions when Kari went to pick it up, each getting stuck underneath a finger. The underwear is dumped into her bag, and the two men held on for dear life, while Kari not feeling the new passengers riding along on her.

She then proceeded to grab several paper towels, bending down underneath the table to wipe up the vodka she had spilled. In the puddle was Jose trying to wade himself out of it, while also trying to bring Laura along with him, who was now tipsy from the mouthfuls she had swallowed, making it harder for them to get anywhere. He had gripped her whole body down to keep her still when the sudden white cloth of the paper towel descended upon them. The paper towel promptly soaked up the vodka, wiping it back and forth on the floor to make sure none was left behind. Kari scrunched it together, pulling it up to her face to give it a smell, inadvertently causing Mitch and Ray on her fingers to fall into the wet, squishy substance, reuniting with Jose and Laura who were also completely stuck.

Kari walked over to the trash can and was about to toss the paper towel in, but then noticed on the floor right next to it was the gum she had thought she had thrown out, so bent down to pick it up.

Meanwhile while everything was going on, Silvi found herself continuing to be assaulted by the cockroach and at its mercy. Her husband had returned trying to poke and prod at it to get it away, but the bug paid him no mind, chewing on ripped off parts of her dress, as well as one of her high heels, and nibbling on bits of her leg. She really couldn’t take any more of this humiliation, that was going to be the death of her before the roach itself does.

But in another turn, the cockroach was completely destroyed by the sudden appearance of the wet paper towel, squishing it like absolutely nothing. The relief was short lived however, as it promptly proceeded to swallow the piece of gum up, with Silvi, Aaron, and Anna alongside it. The remains of the vodka dripping onto the dried gum freed the two women from the gum’s grasp, landing into a pile alongside the rest of their shrunken companions who had all managed to be caught in Kari’s grasp. They were relieved to be together again, but then that fear turned to panic and screaming as they all believed they were about to be tossed into the garbage can, where God knows what awaits them.

In a stroke of luck, a tiny piece of the towel began to fall apart out of the cluster Kari was holding. Sensing their only hope, the small group held onto it, right as it dripped off the ball, with Kari none the wiser as she opened the garbage can and tossed it in.

Feeling satisfied with her clean-up, Kari picked up her towel, vodka bottle, and extra amenities, and skipped her way toward the back door outside. She was heading straight in the direction of one of her flip flops she left lying on the floor, the one Ryan and Brandon were still on. Finally out of their trance after staring at the giant woman this whole time, they both made a beeline away from the shoe, jumping in different directions to get out of the way.

Brandon jumped toward where Anna and the other tinies were, while Ryan was heading toward Becca and her family, as he could see the girl was waving toward her boyfriend to come to her. Unfortunately, this proved to be a poor decision for Ryan as his sprint ended up being right in Kari’s path, and he was too slow to cross the tiles in time before she finally reached.

With each stomp getting louder and louder, Ryan was stuck on what to do. He began to panic, unsure of where to go, with how empty of open space there was, while the titanic monolith was vast approaching. Ryan ended up tripping on an edge of the tile as a shadow began to engulf him. His mind grew blank as the area became darker and darker, desperately trying to crawl away, looking back up with terror in his eyes, as a monstrous mass of dark skin descended on him like the end of the world. And then…

*SQUISH*

 

Kari’s foot came down right where Ryan’s body was. Specifically, her big toe did. Ryan screamed in pain as he felt his legs break. Blood trickled from his mouth as the wait of Kari’s giant toe remained on him for what felt like an eternity.

 

In a brief moment of hope, Kari began to adjust her position. This meant she momentarily lifted her foot up, allowing Ryan to scream out in pain. He turned his head and saw Becca running towards him, as he barely hung on to consciousness.

 

Suddenly, a giant shadow took over his body once more. This time it was Kari’s heel. She had adjusted her position completely, and placed her foot back down on Ryan. He didn’t even have a chance to scream as his body imploded from the extreme amount of pressure placed upon him.

Watching the whole thing from afar, Becca could do nothing but fall onto her knees in absolute despair. Her friend had just killed her boyfriend. Squished him literally like a bug under her feet. And she was completely unaware of what she did. She didn’t even realize she had stepped on anything. She just kept stomping toward the door, leaving barely any of his remains left. Becca broke down in tears and anger, all the while her mother tried to comfort her, also feeling disturbed.

Rick also felt a great heave of nervousness seeing someone being killed just like that. Now he began to realize what the girls must’ve felt like seeing their friends get killed that up close by something so huge. However, he was more worried as he realized what Kari was about to do right as she reached the backdoor.

Opening the door, Kari heard a slight *crush* on her left foot, confusing her, so looked downwards to see what appeared to be a little chest that was attached to a string. She had no idea what it was supposed to be, but figured she would just have to apologize to the Waynes when they get back for accidentally destroying it. Either way, she left that out of her mind, slamming the door, and blissfully making her way into the backyard.

After several minutes, the tiny group reunited in the middle of the kitchen, each one of them with their own trauma caused by the encounter with Kari. Most of them wanted nothing to do with this anymore and just wanted to be grown back, which resulted in some arguing between the dirty looking Silvi and a nauseated Laura. However, Rick gave them the other bad news that they hadn’t noticed yet. That when going outside, Kari had destroyed the make-shift elevator, meaning that they no longer had any way of getting back to the attic to grow back, stirring everyone else back into a panic.

With nothing else left to do, Rick proposed the only other thing possible, to head out into the garden, try to save Veronica, and then get Kari’s attention and help…

End Notes:

--

More to come!

Chapter 3 - The Food Chain by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Been a while but here's the newest chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Making their way through a tiny opening in the backdoor, the miniaturized group found themselves outside on the porch, staring in awe at the massive all-encompassing forest that was the Wayne’s backyard. However, the group was much more distressed than they were just about an hour ago.

They had succeeded in finding Anna, luckily running into her on the kitchen floor, but it dawned on them that Veronica was most likely in a trash bag outside. Before they were able to plan their next move, they were met with the unfortunate arrival of Becca’s friend Kari, who not only proceeded to unknowingly terrorize the tinies beneath her, while also inadvertently destroying their only method of reaching the shrink ray back in the attic.

This was not to mention how she had just brutally snuffed out Becca’s boyfriend, Ryan, with a stomp of her barefoot right in full view of them all. The group realized the true danger they were in at their size, now their only hope of getting back to normal was to throw themselves further into danger in hopes of getting help from the titan who was now resting outside in their backyard.

While standing on the large, rough patio, where the miniscule indents now appeared like ridges and bumps in their path, the group approached the edge of the concrete, while the parents began to argue amongst themselves. Rick was insisting on them all sticking together in order to reach Kari, as they could see her feet lying upright as she tanned in the sun.

Aaron and Silvi, however, wanted none of it. They had just had their own share of trauma from the cockroach attack and had already found their daughter, as the two of them would just rather sit and hide somewhere, waiting to grow back. This greatly upset Jose and Laura, who were becoming increasingly worried about the fate of their daughter, and insisted on the other parents continuing to help them. Ray was caught in the middle, just wanting to keep an eye on Mitch at the moment.

While some of the other adults were arguing, Marcia was off to the side trying to comfort Becca, who was still shaking and traumatized after witnessing her boyfriend being crushed like absolutely nothing under the foot of one of her good friends. She was already anxious about having to trek back into the backyard after barely surviving the previous week.

The tiny debaters soon had their answer forced upon them, as a gust of wind blew their quarter-inch bodies down to the ground, with a few of them tumbling a short distance off the patio onto the ground below them. The remaining members of the group jumped down the short distance off the patio and began to walk into the forest of tree-sized blades of grass. Becca and Anna were both starting to get very anxious, as memories of the past week came flying back. The other members of the group were walking in silent amazement for the most part, apart form Jose and Laura who were occasionally shouting out their daughter’s name.

The group paused momentarily, allowing Rick to get a few bottles of water out of his backpack and handed them out amongst the group. After discussing their situation a big more, Rick suggested their best option was to continue forwards towards Kari, get her attention, and use her to help locate Veronica and get them back to normal. With no other option, the group reluctantly agreed and started their journey to traverse the backyard jungle.

While they were walking, Mitch attempted to break the silence by making small talk with Anna and Becca, asking them questions about what it was like being tiny in their backyard.

“Will you just shut the fuck up?” Anna snarled in annoyance, not wanting to relive those incidents. She was also holding something against the guy after he had inadvertently masturbated using that towel that Veronica and Becca were currently in. Anna was just glad she hadn’t been cum on by this horny guy.

“Seriously though, we need to watch out for animals while we’re here,” Becca said, trying to re-route the conversation. She explained to the group the damn bird that ate Chelsea and the territorial squirrel which threatened them.

Hearing about the encounters with wildlife caused the parents to become even more worried, while Marcia turned away awkwardly upon realizing that she had confused her daughter with an insect. Anna and Becca even described dealing with the “rainstorm,” but considering how nice the weather was and the fact that Kari was sunbathing, they assumed this was not something to worry about.

“We did find that muffin,” Becca said, trying to find a silver lining in the whole situation. “We could’ve survived for weeks on that alone!”

“Yeah but that only served to attract more fucking bugs!” Anna snapped back. “And that caused us to be separated and….” her voice started to trail off. “Nevermind.”

Most of the group members gave Anna a confused look, but then decided not to pry for more info. Anna did not want to tell anyone about the assault from several ants that had occurred. That experience had disgusted her to no end.

The group continued onwards for nearly a half hour, keeping close together to make sure not to get lost in the dense jungle. Rick continued to lead the group, trying his best to navigate towards the sunbathing giantess. So far they had been lucky enough not to encounter any creatures in the backyard. Sure, a butterfly had flapped overhead every now and then, but nothing that worried them too much.

A rustling noise came out of the grass near the tiny group. Emerging like a monster from a horror movie stalking it’s prey, a praying mantis nearly two inches long crept out of the forest. Flailing it’s dangerous arms out trying to get the group to split up, the slicing pincers threatened to snatch one of the tiny people and turn them into prey.

Anna, Brandon and Silvi went into a complete panic, making their way to the back of the group, trying their best not to have a complete and total meltdown. The group formed into a tight huddle as the giant beast stood there, trying to find a weak target. Ray, Marcia and Rick stood at the front of the group, pulling smoke canisters out of his bag and tossing them at the mantis. This worked temporarily and seemed to distract the creature, as Silvi and Anna broke off into a sprint in the opposite direction.

The mantis noticed this movement and its eyes focused in on the two tiny targets. It appeared the insect would pursue these two defenseless tinies then a new voice yelled from somewhere in the grass. Distracted for a moment again, the praying mantis turned its’ head, only for a tiny wooden spear to fly in and strike the creature in the head. The spear must’ve been less than a quarter inch tall, but it confused and frightened the creature enough for it to temporarily retreat into the grass, searching for easier prey.

Turning in confusion, the group was elated to see Veronica standing there in the jungle, coming to their aid. Tears of joy streaming down their faces, Jose and Laura rushed their way forward, giving their daughter a big hug. Veronica returned their love, relieved at finally seeing both her parents and other people after so long.

Becca and Anna approached their friend, surprise to see the state in which she was now in. In comparison to Anna, Veronica had seemingly thrived the past week in the grass forest. Veronica’s swimsuit was nearly completely gone, replaced now with a make shift outfit out of leaves, flower petals and tiny pieces of cloth.

Veronica went on to explain everything to the group of how she survived the past week, as she now took the lead slowly traveling through the yard towards Kari’s giant frame. After Rick had taken the garbage bag outside, she was able to rip a hole in the side, landing back in the garden. She had already spent a day in the garbage and thought it was the second most disgusting experience of her life (after being cum on by Mitch) and it didn’t take her long to realize she needed to find a way to survive.

Detailing how she ended up following a trail of ants several times, she explained how this often led her to food, and that if she didn’t bother them they didn’t bother her. At night she would dig herself a tiny cave to sleep in, either under a mushroom or flower to offer her a bit of shelter. Rick had a ton of questions for her about everything she had experience, though the rest of the group said that they needed to focus on getting Kari’s attention first. Rick did make a mental group to sit down with Veronica later, she’d be crucial for all his research.

Having already witnessed Kari first entering the backyard from afar, Veronica had suspected something was up and traversed towards the front of the house. This turned out to be a blessing as it allowed her to intercept the tiny group.

As all this was happening, Mitch was nervously standing near his father, trying to find an opportunity to approach Veronica. He had asked his dad to let them accompany the group specifically for her, and now that she had returned, so many thoughts were clouding his head. He kept ogling her mostly naked body and found himself getting increasingly turned on, wanting to get closer to her.

Another half hour went by going through the forest, but now with far less trouble and worry now that the party was fully reunited. Along the bath she had scared off a beetle which was starting to get too close to the tiny group, and directed the group away from some holes in the ground frequented by several earthworms. She wasn’t worried about the worms necessarily, more that they were food for birds, which Veronica really wanted to avoid. She had only been lost in the yard for just over a week, but she had really adapted into becoming a survivor, at least for this environment. This was acknowledged by her parents, Becca and the Waynes, as they all were extremely interested in hearing how she survived.

One person who was being uncharacteristically quiet was Anna. While she was happy her friend survived, she was still harboring a bit of resentment towards her. She didn’t think it was fair that Veronica had survived so “easily” while Anna had just barely made it.

Eventually they began to approach Kari and saw two fleshy mountains that were Kari’s feet. Everything seemed to be going all well to plan for them to reach her ears, get her attention and be grown back to normal size. However, a snag soon emerged that no one, not even Veronica, could have anticipated.

Two large, more imposing feet began pounding their way through the backyard, like a bulldozer devouring everything in their path. These feet were fast approaching the tinies. The group began to panic and turned to Veronica, who was also at a loss as she hadn’t had to deal with any giant people over the past week.

*STOMP*

The right foot landed directly in the middle of the group, and caused a massive earthquake that sent everyone flying in different directions. Becca and her parents were knocked one way. Anna, Aaron, Silvi and Brandon were thrown to another side. Veronica, Jose, Laura, Mitch and Ray were knocked to the ground right next to the giant, sweaty foot.

Veronica quickly recovered and realized that everyone being split up like this would be the worst case scenario, and tried her best to regain her bearings and tried to figure out where everyone was. She noticed that thankfully, the foot stopped and wasn’t causing any problems at this immediate moment. Instead, Veronica found her leg suddenly being pulled on, looking down to see Mitch following behind her, trying his best to help. She kicked him off and shouted “let go!” as the two of them tumbled down a short slope into the dirt.

Jose, Laura and Ray were scrambling around trying to find where their children went, when Ray took a closer look at the pale foot that stood before him. There was something about this foot that seemed surprisingly familiar, before staring up into the heavens, getting a closer look at the figure and recognizing who it belonged to. “S…Susan?”

“Hello, what’re you doing here all alone?” the giantess asked. Susan was a tall woman with long blonde hair, wearing a skimpy, revealing shirt and shorts, currently standing barefoot. She had just arrived home from work, finding it odd that her husband, Ray, and her son, Mitch, were nowhere to be seen. She peeked over to her neighbor’s house, when she spotted one of Becca’s friends lying on her own. She decided to walk over and greet her.

“Not sure yet, I told Becca I was coming over to hang out, but I guess she must’ve gone somewhere with her parents,” Kari responded with a smile. “So I’m just chilling over here until she comes back to join me.” She sipped some of her vodka, turning her head over while still lying on her stomach.

“You know, that’s not such a bad idea,” Susan responded with a laugh. “I’ve got nothing better do, might as well kick back and take some time to myself. Enjoy your sunbathing!”

As Susan walked her way back toward her own backyard, unaware had a stowaway that had gotten swept onto her foot by her sudden movements and was now tagging along with her.

“Hey! Susan! Wait! I’m on your toe! Mitch is back over there! Wait!” Ray uselessly cried as he held onto the end of his wife’s toe as every movement threatened to toss him off.

Back on the ground, Veronica was trying to regain her composure after being thrown downward and separated from the group. She opened her eyes to see her tiny companion, Mitch, still out of it, dazed and confused, partially laying on her.

“Get off!” she shouted, shoving the guy to the side, causing him to re-orient himself as well. He looked up to see the young woman adjusting what was left of her outfit, brushing dirt off her body as well as the grass fashioned dress. Mitch’s eyes widened as he was given a front row view of her bare ass, which reinvigorated his desires as more erotic thoughts began to race through his mind.

Annoyed with the circumstances she was currently dealing with, Veronica was pissed. She was presented with an opportunity to return to her normal life, and just like that it was snatched away from her. Being separated from her parents and the rest of the group worried her, as Veronica knew their chances of survival were much higher if she was there with them. It didn’t help that Veronica was also stuck with Mitch. She knew he was a bit shy and strange, but didn’t know how much of a crush he had on her. She had a feeling though, as he did climax into a towel that she had been trapped in at tiny size.

“C’mon, we gotta get back to your dad and my parents before your mom does any more damage,” Veronica said, taking the lead again in a survival situation.

“Sweet, we can watch each other’s backs then,” Mitch said awkwardly. “You uh…you look great by the way!”

Surprised that he had chosen now to try and flirt with her, Veronica shot him an angry glare before continuing forward.

“Listen Mitch, just listen to what I say and let me figure things out,” she said, clearly annoyed. “Now is DEFINITELY not the time to hit on me.”

Mitch was only half paying attention, still fantasizing about being alone with his half-naked crush, and continued trying to think of a good excuse to talk to her. “So with all your experience, do you think you’ve gotten used to being tiny? Right?” he asked

She didn’t really want to talk to him, but complied anyway. “I guess so. I kinda thought I would’ve died early on, but I’m feeling good now,” she mumbled. “I killed a few bugs too.”

Mitch’s mind began thinking of scenarios he had fantasized about for a long time. “So, when we get back to normal and I grow back, what if I just took you home with me?” he asked. Veronica paused and shot him a very confused look. “I can find an old terrarium, I’d feed and take care of you. You could be my perfect bug or pet!” Mitch began to salivate at the thought of being able to have a miniscule little Veronica on him at all times. He could watch her close up, put her in his pockets, or even drop her inside of his boxers, letting her explore his crotch.

Now feeling very uncomfortable, Veronica could only respond with disgust. “Yeah sure, whatever,” she sighed. ‘If I grow back first, maybe I’ll step on you like a bug. Or maybe I’ll even eat you.”

That seemed to momentarily get close to home for Mitch, as he quieted down after that. Veronica noticed how the back yard was almost too quiet, when a loud croaking noise burst through the forest. There was a slight tremor, as something large was clearly approaching. “Shit,” Veronica mumbled to herself. She knew what was approaching. It was a creature she had managed to avoid all week. She only came across it once, and instantly hid until it was distracted by some other insects.

Sure enough, right in front of them landed a massive bullfrog, the size of a four-story building. Veronica began to back away slowly, when Mitch suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her behind him.

“Don’t worry Veronica,” he said, though his voice didn’t display any confidence. The tiny man began to scream at the frog in a futile attempt to scare it off.

‘What? No you idiot!” Veronica snapped. She had a feeling the best idea right now was to stay absolutely still. Mitch waving his arms and trying to scare off this massive creature was a recipe for disaster. “Mitch, stay fucking still!” she snapped.

Mitch was having none of it. The lovestruck adolescent picked up tiny pebbles and was tossing them harmlessly at the giant amphibian. “Get out of here!” he screamed. “Go!  Now!”

Suddenly, the frog’s giant tongue shot out, barely missing the tiny duo and striking the ground right in front of their bodies. A cloud of dust kicked up and both Mitch and Veronica were knocked onto their backs from the impact.

Rolling backward into a pile of leaves, Veronica quickly burrowed herself underneath for cover. She peaked out and could see both Mitch and the frog. Mitch was disoriented, but regained his composure long enough to spot Veronica, giving her a thumbs up, almost as if he had accomplished something.

Then a loud splat was heard.

The frog’s long, pink tongue extended itself once more, directly hitting Mitch, knocking him down to the ground. With no time to comprehend what was happening, Mitch could only emit a faint scream as the tongue recoiled back into the frog’s mouth, taking the tiny human along for the ride.

Veronica looked on in stunned silence, still motionless in a pile of leaves as the frog examined it’s surroundings, before leaping off towards the fence. With the beast gone, Veronica emerged from her hiding spot, staring down at the wet spot where Mitch had just been standing, and began to kick the ground. She didn’t know how to feel. Seeing a person eaten so casually was extremely disturbing, and she dreaded Mitch’s parents finding out their son was eaten by a frog.

--

Meanwhile, Susan took Kari’s idea to heart and was out on her back porch, lounging on a lawn chair. She was wearing a large sun hat to cover up in the shade, while sipping an appletini she had whipped up. She was still wondering where her husband and son went and why they hadn’t answered their phones, but she didn’t mind finally getting a little time to rest and not worry about anyone else.

Stretching and wiggling her toes, she was completely unaware of the quarter inch bug that was currently clinging to her foot for dear life. Even more so that this bug was actually her husband.

“Susan! Susan, honey! Please stop moving! I’m right here!” Ray continued to cry out in vain, as each of his wife’s subtle movements tested what he could handle. After ending up on her toe, he had slowly been trying to climb up her foot in order to gain her attention, but this proved to be much more difficult than he had expected.

Ray continued to try and scurry every time Susan’s movements slowed down. With the chair reclined, he had managed to get off her ankle and was now beginning to traverse her leg, hoping to reach her knee soon. He was already exhausted and knew it was going to take even longer to get her attention, but he had no other option. At this point it was stay put and probably never be found or fall off the chair to his death. Neither of those choices sounded like fun.

The thoughts of giant insects were also looming in Ray’s mind. Sure he had seen the butterfly before which was harmless, and the praying mantis would probably avoid his giantess of a wife, but what about other bugs? What if a fly landed on Susan’s exposed leg, or a wasp, or a mosquito?! Ray couldn’t help but laugh to himself at what a mosquito must think of the goddess that was his wife. Taking a moment to rest on Susan’s leg, Ray pressed his head against her skin. “Damn, maybe mosquitos have the right idea,” he joked to himself, before kissing his wife’s skin and giving her a bite so small she couldn’t feel it.

Just then, he heard a loud croaking noise. Turning his head, he saw a green bullfrog crouched on the ground next to the chair. Ray wasn’t sure if it was looking for food or trying to get out of the sun, but Susan had heard it too. The giant woman sat up more in the chair and turned her attention to the strange amphibian.

“Awww, what are you doing here little guy?” Susan said, surprised to see a frog so close to her. The frog didn’t seem to be afraid, and Susan wasn’t disgusted by it either. Before it could hop away, Susan quickly reached out and snatched the frog in her right hand. She began to giggle as she proceeded to pet, tickle and squeeze the frog. This was a side of Susan that Ray really didn’t think he had seen, and the tiny guy found it pretty interesting to watch.

As Susan squeezed the frog she saw it open it’s mouth, which allowed her to peak inside at its’ tongue. She noticed something peculiar sticking to the end of it.

“Huh, is that a bug still stuck to your tongue, little guy?” she said aloud, thinking no one could hear her. “Hah, guess even little frogs like you can get bits of food stuck in your mouth. I wonder what it must feel like for that little bug in there. Guess that’s the price to pay for being so tiny.”

As Susan continued to play with the frog and taunt its victim, she had no idea what was actually going on.

“Moooooom! Mooooooommmm! Ahhhhh! Hellllllllp!” the saliva covered body of Mitch sceamed from inside the frog’s mouth. His body was still stuck to the tongue, and the constant shaking and jumping from the frog was making him extremely nauseous. There was also the constant fear that at any moment he would be swallowed alive. What made this even worse was seeing his mother so close, yet so far away. She was not even his mom anymore, she was like a deity out of reach, and treating him like an insignificant speck about to meet his end didn’t help.

While Susan was playing with the frog, she peeked down at her leg to see what she though was a little piece of dirt stuck to her naturally clear skin. Lowering her hand, she plucked up the tiny object and raised it to her face and with a bit of surprise, determined it wasn’t dirt, but another bug that had been climbing on her.

“What is it about animals coming near me today?” she sighed. “Am I really that attractive to all of you?” The woman laughed as she pulled the frog closer to her face. “Maybe I can give you another snack, froggy.”

“Oh god, don’t do this Susan!’ Ray screamed, struggling between the two fingers holding him in place. “Look it’s me!” Horror crept through his body. He was completely at his wife’s mercy and she was about to feed him to a frog.

“Daaaaad help me!” Mitch shouted, as Susan released her grip on the frog. The small creature shut its mouth and leapt for freedom, hopping across the yard. Mitch cried in fear as he felt himself now being swallowed, traveling down towards the amphibian’s stomach.

“Susan no! Mitch was in there! You need to….”

“That’s right, get out of here,” Susan laughed to the frog as it escaped with her son in int’s stomach. “You’ve already got your bug, so now I’ve got mine.” She watched the frog stop momentarily and blink a few times, before letting out another croak. She wondered if that meant it had swallowed the bug in its mouth.

“What to do with you?” she said, turning her attention back to the tiny bug in her hand. Susan gave it a stern glare, which only gave Ray an increasing sense of dread. “Maybe I could pop you like a grape, that’d be fun,” she giggled menacingly. “But I don’t want to get my hands dirty.” Ray lost all sense of thought and could hear his heart racing in his chest, listening to his wife list off that horrible things she could do to him.

“Oh, I’ve got it! I think I’ll take a page out of the frog’s book!” Before Ray could even prepare, Ray felt gravity kick in as he plummeted downward, landing with a surprising splash.

Regaining air, Ray coughed and realized he was treading water and looked around at the glass he was surrounded in. The smell and bubbles were incredibly intoxicating, making it hard to breathe as well. The truth soon set in as Ray realized he had been wiped into his wife’s appletini glass.

The waves shook as Susan’s simple hand movements and twirls of the glass created tidal waves which constantly pushed Ray above and under the water, barely giving him a chance to steal breaths of air. He was starting to believe Susan’s plan was to drown him, but the answer was even worse, as he saw a large pink cave appear from the sky.

“Bottoms up!  Let’s see how you taste!” In her tipsy haze, Susan dumped a large amount of the alcoholic beverage into her mouth, taking her husband along with it. He paddled and paddled as much as he possibly could, but it was useless. The currents were too strong, the stench in the mouth too overpowering. A mix of appletini and saliva washed against Ray’s body, and he found himself being knocked around from her tongue, doused in saliva.

Ray couldn’t handle it anymore, he couldn’t think straight. He pleaded for help though it wasn’t possible. He started to pray for mercy. His prayers were almost immediately answered as a final wave dragged him towards her throat, down towards the depths of his own wife’s stomach.

“Ahhhhhh,” Susan exclaimed to herself, satisfied. “Well, I really didn’t taste anything. Oh well!”

--

“Veronica!”

“Mom! Dad! Thank God you’re still okay!”

Veronica managed to make it back to the spot they previously were when Susan had first appeared. She was relieved her parents were still there waiting for her. They told her that after Ray disappeared, they didn’t know what to do and were just waiting, hoping Veronica would return.

Deep down, Veronica was glad Ray was missing. She really didn’t want to tell him his son was eaten by a frog. Her parents didn’t ask too much about Mitch, they probably thought he was with Ray somewhere, and were just relieved that she was alright and safe.

They were worried about the whereabouts of Becca, Anna and their families though. Veronica tried to reassure them that everyone knew the plan to get Kari’s attention, and that they should all stick to the plan. Veronica grabbed her parents arms and started to lead them. “Come on! We need to get to her head!”

Meanwhile, Becca and her parents were trekking through the grass, with Rick using his own tiny compass to try and dictate the quickest way towards Kari, as they also came to the same conclusion that everyone would try and get to Kari.

Becca was worried they had gotten lost and were going in circles, when they came across an open clearing. Emerging out of it, they were met with the giant figure of Kari, lying flat on her stomach. They were staring directly at one of her arms, with her hand lying motionless next to the massive body. Becca began to run towards it, believing this to be their best chance to climb her and get her attention. Rick wanted to get closer to the head before doing so, but Marcia gave him a nod, and they both followed Becca.

Elsewhere, Anna, her parents, and boyfriend, Brandon, were all having their own meltdowns about being left to fend for themselves. They spent their time cursing out everyone from the Wayne’s to Veronica’s parents to Veronica herself. Luckily for them, their wandering resulted in them ending up on Kari’s towel, away from the disgusting tiny creatures they feared. However, they were also faced up against the massive monstrosity that was Kari’s ass that lay ahead of them. They all had a disgusted and annoyed reaction, but all turned to reach other and knew what they had to do. They had to scale it….

End Notes:

--

More to come...

Chapter 4 - The Rescue Attempt by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Been a while, but here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Sprawled out on her stomach wearing her sexy, black bikini, Kari was drifting in and out of sleep, enjoying the fantastic sunny weather and gentle, cooling breeze. She exhaled, feeling her phone vibrate somewhere near her, but she just wanted a little more sleep before Becca and her family came home. Sure she loved them all, but this was just too perfect and relaxing of an afternoon.

Hearing the faint sound of the blonde neighbor’s door closing, Kari rested her head comfortably on the beach towel and drifted back off into sleep, totally oblivious to the dire fight for survival by the multiple families in the grass around her body.

--

“Come on you guys,” Silvi said, her voice filled with frustration and annoyance. “I don’t want to be stuck tiny for one more goddamn second than we need to!” She brushed her hair back out of her eyes and turned to see where her family currently was. Anna was right on her heels, also more than ready to be grown back to normal size, while her husband Aaron and Anna’s boyfriend Brandon were dragging behind a bit.

“We know mom,” Anna said, rolling her eyes. “We know you hate bugs, but I do too. We’ll meet up with the others, get Kari’s attention and grow back. Everything will be fine.”

Silvi stopped and glanced at the massive woman in her young twenties sleeping before them. “Yeah, we’ll see about that,” Silvi scoffed under her breath, which drew a concerned look from Anna.

“Wait, what?”

“Your mother doesn’t want to wait around,” Aaron said, catching up with the shrunken women. “And frankly, I don’t know that we should. There are so many dangers here, we really should just grow back to normal.”

Anna looked to her boyfriend for support, but Brandon stopped to catch his breath and didn’t say anything. “Whatever,” she mumbled under her breath, knowing it was best not to argue with her parents at this time. They had much larger issues at this time, like getting Kari’s attention first and making sure they COULD get back to normal size.

The miniaturized quartet stopped where they stood. They were staring right at the gargantuan rear-end of Kari, barely covered by a skimpy black bikini. Kari’s ass was stunning and an attention grabber when people were at normal size, but to the four ant-sized explorers, it seemed inhuman. Kari really did seem like a goddess to them, hear dark skin glistening with beads of sweat.

“Jesus,” Brandon whispered, as Anna shot him a jealous glance. “What? I’m just saying she’s huge.”

“You’re staring at her ass,” Anna snapped back at him.

“Well yeah, what else am I suppose…”

“Stop arguing!” shouted Silvi, before turning back to the giantess ahead of them. Her face scrunched at the smell of being this close to Kari’s ass. Silvi now felt more insignificant than ever before, and hated every second of it. “We’re…I think we’re gonna have to climb it.”

There was a pause as Aaron, Anna and Brandon processed what the groups matriarch had said.

“I’m sorry, what mom?” Anna asked.

“Not her butt, sweetie, but I think we’re going to have to climb up her bikini bottoms,” Silvi reasoned. “Her skin is gonna be way to slick and slippery anyway from the sweat.”

“Well why don’t we go back towards her feet, climb up then go up her legs?” Aaron questioned.

“That’ll take hours!” Silvi shouted. “And I for one, don’t want to go walking back through the grasp only for a giant spider or bird to grab me!”

“Plus, we don’t know how long she’ll be sleeping for,” added Brandon. “She could get up any time, we really should get moving.” This was met with another aggravated and envious look from Anna. Even though the shrinkee knew this was the best plan, she really hated the idea that her boyfriend was going to be climbing up her giant friend’s ass hugging thong.

The tiny four-some of quarter-inch explorers began their ascent, with Brandon leading the way up the canyon like wall. Anna and Silvi both followed behind him, while Aaron was the last one to start to make the climb, bringing up the rear. With their hands gripping the black fabric as they struggled to pull themselves higher up, growing more and more tired by the second.

Determined to get to safety, Brandon was the first to haul his tiny body onto the Kari’s right ass cheek. He collapsed on his hands and knees, taking a moment to catch his breath. He was panting heavily, and the scent of Kari’s sweaty body was starting to get to him.

“Brandon fucking help me!” a feminine voice shouted. Turning his head, Brandon saw Anna and Silvi, both firmly clenching as much of Kari’s bikini bottom as they could, but unable to pull themselves up.

“Hang on,” he said, walking over to the edge of the cliff that was Kari’s buttocks. He had to walk carefully, as the soft ground beneath him was extremely uneven. The last thing he needed was to fall off the top of Kari’s ass, likely to his death.

Managing to pull Anna and Silvi up onto the cheek, Brandon used the last of his remaining strength to give Aaron a hand. The tiny quartet took a few minutes to talk and collect themselves, and also were awestruck at the view they were currently staring at. The examined the titanic back of Kari, which seemed to stretched on ahead of them. It would be a hike, but the goal was in sight. They just needed to get to Kari’s head and they should be able to get her attention.

“Well enough waiting around everyone,” Silvi insisted, quickly stretching and starting to walk along the massive hill that was Kari’s ass cheek. She was clearly in a hurry, and was walking ahead of the other three.

“Mom slow down,” shouted Anna. “We need to be careful…”

“I don’t want to spend one more goddamn second at this size!” screamed Silvi. “The sooner we grow….AHHHHHH!”

For a split second, Silvi’s carelessness got the better of her. She slipped on a large drop of Kari’s sweat and lost her footing. She began to slide down the giant, sweaty slope, picking up speed as she descended. The middle-aged woman screamed in panic, trying desperately to dig her fingers into Kari’s skin to slow herself. Turning her head over her shoulder, she tried to see where she was going, but only saw darkness.

Silvi came to a stop at the base of Kari’s ass cheek. Disoriented, she tried to look around, but the combination of Kari’s giant buttocks and the black fabric high above her made it almost impossible to see. She could faintly hear voices shouting from somewhere above her. “Help!” I’m down here!” Silvi screamed, hoping that her three shrunken companions would hear her.

“I can hear mom!” Anna shouted in excitement. She, Brandon and Aaron were standing near the edge of Kari’s ass cheek, relieved that they could hear Silvi. Hopefully she wasn’t injured.

Knowing his wife was in danger, Aaron was not thinking clearly. “I gotta go after her!” he insisted and started sliding feet first down the rear of the slumbering giantess.

“Dad wait!” Anna said, before she quickly did the same.

“God dammit,” Brandon mumbled under his breath, watching his beloved girlfriend slide down into the dark abyss. “I guess I’m doing this shit too.”

Back down at the base of Kari’s buttocks, Silvi was doing her best to regain her bearings. She took one step backwards and suddenly felt her the ground beneath her left leg give way. “What the fuck?!” she screamed and began frantically feeling around and trying to figure out what was happening.

Then the horror dawned upon her. Her quarter-inch body had stepped onto the wrinkled surface of Kari’s asshole, and her feet had fallen through at just the wrong spot. The giant sphincter beneath her gave way, and had now swallowed Silvi up to her waist.

The trio of Aaron, Brandon and Anna made their way down to the crack of Kari’s ass and instantly saw Silvi’s dangerous predicament. They panicked and began racing towards her, trying to pull her to freedom away from Kari’s asshole which was trying to swallow the poor woman.

Aaron and Brandon did their best to try to pull Silvi to freedom, each taking one of her arms, while standing further back, praying they did not fall into this giant orifice themselves. This did not go unnoticed by Kari though.

Momentarily waking up from her slumber, Kari blinked her eyes several times and cracking her neck. She was loving all the sun and relaxation, but felt a slight irritation on her rear end. Noticing the blonde neighbor had gone inside and ensuring no one was looking, Kari lifted her right hand and maneuvered it under her swimsuit.

“Guys look out!” Anna screamed, seeing Kari’s giant hand suddenly approach. It slid between the giant sweaty ass cheeks, on a collision course with the shrunken individuals. It was too late though. The massive hand seemed to know something was causing a disturbance, and it was going to resolve it. Kari’s index finger made contact with the wrinkled hole, and Brandon fell backwards to avoid getting crushed.

Aaron was not as quick though. The giant finger found him and pinned his tiny body to the ground. The middle-aged man screamed as Kari began to apply pressure. He could feel his ribs start to crack and prayed for this to be over soon. He did not know how much more he could take.

Kari’s hand then moved slightly, rotating and pinning Aaron’s body between the giant finger and the fleshly wall of her right ass cheek. Then she scratched. The giant fingers made short work of Aaron’s body, obliterating him into an unrecognizable pulp, smeared against the wall of Kari’s ass cheek.

Anna and Brandon just stood there, paralyzed in fear and shock. Both were struggling to process what had just happened, when they suddenly heard a muffled scream coming behind them.

Kari had let out a loud exhale after satisfying that itch, and her body began to relax again. This meant that her asshole also began to relax. Silvi had gotten sucked further in, with now only her head, neck and left arm remaining outside of Kari’s rectum. Just as Anna took a step forward to try and rescue her mom, Silvi disappeared, slowly slithering down into the dark tunnel beneath her.

“Fuck no!” Anna shouted with tears in her eyes. “Mom!  Mom say something!” It was hopeless though. Kari’s asshole was once again tightly clenched. As Anna tried to pry it open, Brandon just stood there, still trying to take in everything that had just happened. Before Anna had the chance to yell at him to help her, their worlds were turned upside down, as Kari shifted onto her side, trapping them firmly between her sweaty ass cheeks.

--

While Anna and her family had been approaching Kari from the rear, starting by her legs and feet and working their way closer to her body, Veronica and her equally small parents were using a more “head on” or direct approach. The miniscule family of three was relieved to have avoided and survived the hazards the backyard had thrown at them so far, and were now just preoccupied with getting Kari’s attention and finding a way to return to normal size so they could help search for the others.

They froze as they made they’re way through the jungle of grass into a clearing. Ahead of them laid the gargantuan body of Kari.  More specifically: her sleeping head.

“My lord,” Jose whispered, shaking his head in disbelief. “She’s huge!”

‘Mom, dad, let’s go!” Veronica said anxiously, her pace quickening into a jog as she started to close the distance between them and her titanic friend. She had been able to survive in the backyard for a week, and though she was much better adapted to it than Anna was, she still was anxious to return to normal. With her parents right on her heals, Veronica trekked across the soft fabric of the towel Kari was resting on, slowly making her way to the face of the giantess.

The quarter-inch bodies of Veronica, Jose and Laura approached Kari’s massive face, walking up to her chin. They could feel the warm air being exhaled from Kari’s nostrils washing over their body, strong enough to blow Laura’s hair all over her face.

“Hey wake up!” Veronica shouted, placing her tiny hands against Kari’s chin and pushing for all the was worth.

“Veronica that’s not gonna work,” Jose said, shaking his head as his wife Laura joined their daughter, pounding on Kari’s skin in a desperate attempt to get her attention.

“Well we have to try, damnit!’ Laura snapped back at him, her eyes piercing through her husband. “Now get over here and help!”

Jose did as he was told and joined his wife and daughter. Kari let out a loud mumble which caused the trio to freeze. The backed up to see the giant woman starting to stir. Her giant eyes opened up and blinked multiple times in confusion. The pupils darted back and forth as the shrunken family waved their arms trying to get Kari’s attention. The giantess simply mumbled something else and those giant eyes shut again.

“Crap, now what?” Laura said in irritation, as they could tell from Kari’s heavy breathing that she was sleeping once again.

“I mean, I think we should try to climb up her and get to her ear,” Veronica pitched, while both her parents looked at her nervously. “I’m serious. We can climb up her hair and get to her ear. That way there’s no chance she won’t notice us.”

Veronica’s parents started to discuss the pros and cons of this, when they heard a strange rustling in the grass near them. Really not wanting to encounter some voracious predator while helpless at the size of an ant, Laura quickly insisted on trying to climb Kari.

The trio ran around to the side of Kari’s head and grasped the strands of hair as tightly as they could. Veronica led the way, followed by Jose while Laura brought up the rear. They could hear that rustling in the grass again, and it became clear some creature was out there. They felt though that as long as they stayed right next to Kari they would be safe. Surely her giant form would scare off any creatures lurking in the backyard.

Everything seemed to be going just fine, until Kari began to move. Unbeknownst to Veronica and her family, Kari felt a slight irritation around her asshole and was moving her hand to scratch and relieve it. Veronica’s family started to scream and tried to hold on for dear life as Kari moved her head.

Completely unaware of the havoc she was causing the tiny people on her head, Kari suddenly whipped her head back and forth, making sure no one was looking while she scratched her ass.

This movement ended up being devastating. Both Jose and Laura ended up losing their grip as Kari moved her head. Veronica watched in terror as both her parents plummeted down in different directions. Laura was the first to fall, and descended down until she landed in the cup of vodka and lemonade Kari had been sipping which was resting next to her towel.

Jose lost his grip while Kari was shaking her head back in the other direction, and he was launched about a foot away from the towel, near the grass. He clutched his ribs and sat there for a few moments in pain, unable to move out of shock. His entire body was racked with pain and he felt blood in his mouth as very slowly started to sit up.

His blurry vision starting to return, Jose was struggling to process what just happened. His head was pounding and he was sure that he must’ve had a concussion. In the distance he could see Kari’s titanic body and exhaled, swearing under his breath. As much as his body hurt from the fall and roll, he knew that he still had to find a way to get back to Kari and rescue his family.

Slowly getting to his feet and starting to limp off towards the giant woman, Jose was initially unaware of the approaching danger. With his head ringing he didn’t hear the sounds of an approaching animal, until the rustling became much louder.

“Oh shit!” Jose shouted, turning his head over his shoulder to see a towering, green monster staring hungrily down at him. It was a praying mantis. By mantis standards, is was still a relatively small one, only two inches in length. But to the quarter-inch Jose, it was super-sized. He started to back away but knew that he was in major trouble. “Get out of here! Get back!” he shouted, waving his arms in a futile attempt to scare the giant creature off.

Then the mantis pounced. It’s giant, lethal arms reached out and snatched Jose’s tiny body, lifting him high into the air towards its head. Trying his best to struggle and kick, Jose’s attempts were hopeless as the massive creature brought its pretty to its head. The giant mandibles opened up and bit down into Jose. The man screamed as the giant beast started to quickly eat. It only lasted a few seconds before Jose blacked out.

In a matter of seconds, the mantis had ripped Jose apart and devoured him. It looked around and took flight, flying past the giant body of Kari and into a neighbor’s yard.

Veronica was shell-shocked. While she hadn’t actually seen the giant mantis maul and devour her father, she knew what must’ve happened. She heard his tiny, blood-curdling screams which were quickly and brutally cut off. She then saw the mantis flying from the same area where the screams were coming from.

As the tiny woman sobbed, still clutching Kari’s hair tightly to prevent herself from falling as well, she felt Kari start to move, lifting the glass of vodka lemonade up into the air. Veronica’s eyes widened, seeing her tiny mom flailing around inside the glass.

Laura gagged, spitting out the incredibly strong mix of vodka and lemonade which made her gag. She had swallowed a lot of it already in her attempts to stay afloat, and was already feeling disoriented. Trying her best to tread “water”, she started to scream as she saw the glass being brought up to Kari’s giant lips.

“Oh god no!” she screamed hysterically. “Don’t eat me, please!”

Kari’s lips parted and gripped the rim of the glass. The beverage began to flow like a river into Kari’s mouth and started to pull Laura along with it. She tried furiously to swim in the other direction, but it was like a salmon swimming upstream, hopeless. Soon enough, Laura vanished into the dark cave of Kari’s mouth as the giantess sucked down the rest of her beverage.

Sitting there for a moment, Kari savored the taste of her drink, before slightly tilting her head back and swallowing. As she did so, she started to brush her hair out of her face. Unable to hold on any longer, Veronica now lost her grip, and began to slide down Kari’s shoulder. The tiny woman picked up speed, now sliding down past Kari’s collar bone, then along her voluptuous right breast.

Veronica ended up vanishing under a black canopy, which in reality was the top of Kari’s bikini. Veronica just laid there, her body now beaten from that rapid descent. She started to cry quietly, having no idea what to do next while she was there, trapped against the breast of her friend.

While she was laying there curled up in a ball, she heard the muffled screams of her mother. The woman must’ve been descending down Kari’s esophagus. Veronica soon lost the audible signs of her mother, as the shrunken woman ended up passing through the sphincter into Kari’s stomach.

--

With her titaness of a friend sleeping before her, Becca took several deep breaths, taking time to re-group with her parents before attempting to scale and contact Kari. Becca was still reeling from the events that had happened earlier this morning. Her beloved boyfriend, Ryan, had been stepped on like a bug, his body obliterated, under Kari’s immense bare foot.

While she was truly heartbroken, Becca knew this was not the time to mentally break down. They had been successful in finding and rescuing Veronica and Anna, so there was a silver lining here. She kept telling herself there would be time to mourn later, and that Ryan would want her to keep pushing on and survive this.

Rick and Marcia were much more prepared than the other parents. They quickly decided on a plan to climb up Kari’s hand and trek across her arm until they reached the side of her head. “Alright, you ladies ready?” Rick asked taking Becca by the hand and pulling her quarter-inch body up onto the backside of Kari’s hand.

“Sure am,” Marcia said, leading the way, her husband and daughter following behind her. “Rick do you really need your compass out?” she said with a laugh as she glanced back over her shoulder. “We’re literally just walking along her body till we get to her head.”

Rick just chuckled to himself and shrugged. “Hey, can’t be too careful!” Becca rolled her eyes at the banter. It seemed like her parents were trying to keep their spirits up, and she appreciated that at the very least.

It took nearly a half-hour before the shrunken family approached Kari’s head. The combination of their incredibly small size along with the unstable terrain, slick with sweat made travel increasingly difficult. They were worried that any movements she made would cause them to lose her balance or cause them to be crushed. They had no ideas of the fates of Becca’s friends and their families on Kari’s body.

“Almost there…Kari! Kari can you hear us!” Becca shouted, going from a slow walk to starting to break out into a sprint.

“Careful honey!” Marcia shouted, nervous at seeing her daughter suddenly start to run forward.

“She’ll be fine,” Rick mumbled, taking a moment to bend over and rest with his hands on his knees. He and Marcia took a moment to relax and enjoy the water bottles Rick had packed in his backpack.

With her parents a bit behind her, Becca was determined to attract the attention of her monumental friend. She raced along Kari’s shoulder and managed to make it to Kari’s hair. “So close, just got to get to her ear,” she mumbled to herself. “Kari! It’s me, Becca!”

Suddenly, the monolithic body of Kari began to move. Becca screamed and clenched the hair to steady herself. Kari began to turn, and her giant right arm reached backwards towards her ass, her hand disappearing into her bikini bottom.

Kari’s left hand began to raise towards her head. The giantess looked back and forth, as Kari wanted to ensure no one was watching her scratch her ass. While laying on her stomach, Kari planted her elbow firmly onto the towel she was laying on, and rested her head on her left hand.

“Kari stop!” Becca screamed, now trapped between Kari’s fingers. “You’re gonna crush me!”

The giant hand then started to move up towards the top of Kari’s head as the massive woman ran her fingers through her hair. Becca lost her grip on the giant hand and watched as the gargantuan limb raised up and vanished from site. The ant-sized Becca was now trapped on the scalp of her best friend.

Sitting up to stretch, Kari felt another slight itch on her left shoulder. Lowering her left hand from her head, she reached down to deal with the irritation being created by Rick and Marcia. The shrunken married couple started to scream in panic, as the fingers of the giantess started digging into her skin, nearly slicing them in two in the process.

“Look out Rick!” Marcia shouted, as the giant fingers accidentally snatched both of the tinies bodies between them, taking the hysterical parents along for the ride.

As Kari sat up, continuing to wake up, she slowly sipped the rest of her vodka lemonade, enjoying the refreshing beverage. She felt another sensation near her asshole, but there was something about this that she enjoyed.

A devious smile formed on Kari’s face as she ensured no one was watching. She began to drag her left hand along her chest down towards her stomach, slowly making her way towards her crotch. As she went down past her belly button, she failed to realize that Marcia lost her grip on the fingers and was how stuck in the shallow, sweaty cave. Marcia fell backwards against the wall and gagged in disgust as she wiped pieces of sticky, white lint off of her body

With her hand continuing its naughty descent, Kari lowered it until she started to tease and stroke her giant vagina. Thinking she was alone, Kari was oblivious to the fact that she had just inserted her best friend’s father into her hot, pulsing tunnel.

Before she could go too much further, Kari heard a neighbor’s door open up. Not wanting to get caught, Kari quickly removed her hand and did a fake stretch, trying to cover for her actions. She turned and saw that Becca’s neighbors were talking amongst themselves and not paying attention to her.

“Hello ma’am!” a male voice called out, catching Kari’s attention. The young woman turned and her eyes widened, seeing a very attractive UPS delivery driver standing at the gate of Becca’s parents backyard.

“Hi,” Kari said, starting to blush. She stood up, trying to look as sexy as she could in her bikini for the young man. Her standing up rapidly caused Becca to lose her balance and fall to the ground. She would’ve been worried about sliding and eventually falling off the side of Kari’s head, if she wasn’t hopelessly tangled in the never-ending forest of hair.

Kari standing up was actually most dangerous for Marcia, currently nestled inside the massive woman’s navel. Marcia was on her hands and knees, trying to stay as still as possible. With every step that that Kari took, Marcia was in danger out sliding out of the woman’s belly button. All she could do was try and lay as flat, still and motionless as possible

The delivery driver saw Kari approaching and tried his best not to just fully stare at her breasts. He gave an uneasy smile before glancing down at the brown package in his hands. “Uhhh...can you sign for this please!”

“Sure thing,” she said walking over. “I’m Kari by the way.”

“Keith,” he said nervously, his brown eyes catching glimpses of Kari’s body

Getting more and more excited, Kari’s pussy began to get wet talking to the guy. Rick was in a full on panic, fearing he would either be crushed, drowned or he would pass out from heat exhaustion in part of Kari’s reproductive system. The scientist and inventor fell backwards against the wall, unintentionally hitting the remote he needed to control the shrink ray and ultimately return the shrunken group to normal size.

This did not break the remote, rather it activated it. Rick had no knowledge of this, he was just trying to crawl out and escape this scorching cave.

The shrink ray in the attic suddenly came to life, and began searching near the windows for a target to shrink. It zeroed in on Keith and scanned his form. Red LED numbers popped up on the screen and began to count down towards zero.

Despite her not-so-subtle efforts to hit on Keith, he seemed a bit uncomfortable so Kari had no choice but to relent. She watched as he started to turn and walked back towards his UPS truck…while the shrink ray’s timer prepared to hit zero.

To be continued….

End Notes:

--

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed!  Stay tuned for more!

Chapter 5 - Kari's Carelessness by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Been a while, but here's the next chapter!  Hope you enjoy!

The shrink ray fired right as Keith entered the UPS truck, causing the entire vehicle to shrink in an instant. To Kari, it was like it completely disappeared out of sight. She shook her head and thought to herself she might have drank a bit too much vodka and that she was losing it, but she decided to hop over the fence and investigate anyway.

Keith was sitting at the wheel dumbfounded, as in the blink of an eye, his view from the windows changed drastically. What was before just a natural neighborhood was now an endless expanse of concrete, crevices and boulders of varying sizes. He wasn’t able to even attempt to comprehend what was going on when suddenly the ground started to shake. The quakes grew harder and faster. Keith was starting to panic but didn’t know what to do other than put his seatbelt on and grip the wheel tightly as the vehicle began to shift back and forth with each impending shake.

Then, the quakes concluded with one last “STOMP”, as directly in front of the truck, Keith witnessed a monstrous barefoot hat could’ve crushed him like nothing, as a shadow descended directly overhead.

Kari carelessly walked over to the truck’s location, just barely missing the shrunken vehicle on the driveway. Due to her previous shrinking experience, she recalled the instant effects of the shrink ray, and figured it was worth a shot and stared down at the ground. Right in-between her toes, she saw what at first glance appeared to be a quarter-inch sized toy car. Seeing this, she bent down and picked it up between her index finger and her thumb.

“W-what the hell is that? What’s going on??” Keith shouted, freaking out as two giant, fleshy digits surrounded the vehicle on both sides, causing a slight crunching noise as the grip grew tighter. Keith feared he was about to be crushed to death, and proceeded to scream a nearly inaudible yelp as he felt the vehicle being lifted high into the air. Keith’s jaw was agape as right before him, passing at a blistering speed, were the two biggest breasts he had ever seen, in a sexy and familiar looking bikini. He was then confronted by the giant green eye of what he initially assumed was some kind of monster. He terrifyingly realized that the entity before him was actual the woman he had just spoken to, now several hundred times taller.

“HOLY SHIT, IT SHRUNK!” Kari gasped as she stared directly into the miniscule truck, holding up closer to her face. Her mind started to race with possibilities and questions. How did this happen? Were the Waynes home the entire time? Was Becca playing another prank on her? “NOT FUNNY GIRL?” she called out with a laugh, looking back towards the house. She decided to turn her attention back to the tiny vehicle.

“I WONDER HOW THAT CUTE BOY IS DOING. HEY KEITH, YOU STILL ALIVE IN THERE?” Kari loudly spoke to the truck, bringing it back up close to her eyes as she tried to peer into the windows, unable to see anything.

“Ow! What the…Miss! Help! I’m in here! Keith uselessly yelled out, terrified and disoriented as Kari’s constant movements and twiddling of the truck in her hand sent him rocking back and forth. She even casually turned the truck upside down, causing the tiny guy to scream, though he seatbelt kept him fascinated, while various loose accessories in the truck were tossed and turned all over.

Kari hopped back over the fence into the backyard, sitting on a lawn chair on the patio as she playfully examined the truck some more. Knowing that the very attractive guy she just saw was now smaller than a bug inside of it sent her slowly spiraling into a fit of arousal. After her past experience with being shrunken, now she was the one in control, with a whole new sense of power.

Seductively licking her lips, Kari lightly rubbed her inner thighs as she then began to remove her bikini top, exposing her right breast. “HEY LITTLE GUY! HOW’S THE VIEW FROM HERE?” Kari enthusiastically shouted as she pointed the truck directly towards her boob.

“….whaaaaaat the….” Keith mumbled, simultaneously confused, frightened and aroused. He was given a front row seat to a breast the size of a large hill, with the center a nipple larger than a house. He wanted to try and call for help again, and find out what this giant woman wanted to do to him, though he couldn’t help but throw caution to the window and enjoy the view.

He couldn’t help it. He was a horny guy, and a beautiful goddess showing off to him like this meant he couldn’t look away. Knowing that he was alone and out of sight in his miniature prison gave him a sense of relief as he slowly began to pleasure himself, allowing himself to release some stress.

Kari couldn’t help but giggle imaging how the guy was reacting to getting to see her boob in IMAX vision. She even circled the breast several times over in order to make sure he appreciated every angle of it. It was like she was allowing this ant the opportunity to worship her, the thought alone giving her more erotic feelings and she started to rub her crotch with her free hand.

Unbeknownst to her, this action once again caused problems for Rick, who was still trapped inside of her womanhood, throwing him against the sticky, wet walls of her vagina. Neither Kari or Rick knew it, but this device caused the shrink ray to start to activate again.

Kari began to drive the tiny truck across her body, as if she was a kid playing with a new toy. The rough movements were a lot for Keith to handle, who was still extremely confused right now, both sweating in fear and masturbating in awe as he traversed this giant woman’s body.

With an idea popping into her head, Kari placed the truck directly on top of her exposed nipple. Seeing it carefully dangling over it and feeling the tiny tires shake at her slightest movements continued to push her into her feelings of ecstasy.

After a couple minutes, the high of the attraction started to wear off for Keith, and he began to feel nervous regarding his situation. He once again tried to call out to the woman, banging on the glass and eventually opened the window, but it was to no avail. At this point, she was half paying attention to him anyway. She was in her own little fantasy world.

Keith felt like he had to do something drastic, so he anxiously took off his seatbelt and began to search around the truck looking for something to assist him. Unfortunately for Keith, Kari made a slight movement while pleasuring herself, enough for the truck to jostle and Keith to fall backwards into one of the doors, causing it to open.

With his heart stopping, Keith quickly grabbed the handle on the door as it swung open, dangling above the abyss that proceeded downward past the mountain sized Kari. “Help! Miss! I’m right here!” Keith uselessly yelled as he tried to look up at Kari’s face, but could only see a chin starting off into space without a care in the world. His grip began to slip from the handle, but seeing the fleshy pink surface close to him, with all his remaining strength, he swung himself forward, landing right on her nipple.

“Holy shit!” he panted. “This is not how I imagined touching these.” Keith kept as tight of a grip as possible, clinging to the woman’s nipple that dwarfed his tiny frame. Each breath Kari took caused it to shake, threatening him with falling to his death. Now, he was too terrified to even get rightfully aroused. He knew this would be a story to tell….but first he had to make it out of here alive.

“LET’S SEE HOW THAT LITTLE GUY IS HOLDING UP,” the booming voice of Kari said as her monstrous fingers picked up the truck from the nipple and brought it to her face.

“For fuck’s sake, I’m not in there!” Keith yelled, extremely annoyed. He tried his best to pound away on part of the nipple, though it had little effect on the massive woman.

Bringing the truck up to her face, Kari could see one of the doors was hanging open. ‘Huh” she thought to herself. “WHERE’D HE GO?  COULDN’T HAVE GOTTEN FAR….” Before she had a chance to finish her thought, an intense, arousing sensation started to cause her pleasure. A light tickle on her nipple caused her instincts to kick in and she rubbed her crotch harder. It turned out Keith’s attempts to gain her intention had the unintended side of effect of getting her more excited. This had the other unintended side effect that Rick was once again being assault by an intruding finger, as the shrink ray selected it’s next target.

Approaching the front of the Wayne’s house on the sidewalk were two female joggers, both in their late twenties, passing through the neighborhood on their exercise run as they casually chatted and laughed with each other. However, as they made it in range of the shrink ray in the attic, the ray became more unstable. It began to hectically jostle around as a result of Kari’s unintentional tampering, and target the two women at once. Without time to prepare, the ray was activated, causing them to disappear out of sight in the blink of an eye.

While she was in her own world during this time, Kari did notice this activity in the corner of her eye, and became curious enough to do some inspecting again.

“I’ll finish out fun later,” she mumbled to herself, grinning as she placed the truck underneath her tongue inside of her mouth for “safe keeping,” before re-adjusting her bikini top and properly putting it on, also while sliding on her sandals.

“Oh shit!” Keith cried out as he was enveloped in darkness from the fabric of the bikini top, tightly pushing him downward into the nipple, saving him from falling but pinning him against the fleshy surface. Each movement me made only tickled Kari further and further.

Meanwhile, the two joggers found themselves extremely disoriented by the sudden shift in perspective. They tried to regain their bearings but were only left speechless as the houses and yards they were just running past were replaced by a never ending concrete jungle with wide bumps and cracks surrounding them in every direction.

“What the hell just happened? Where are we?”

“I don’t know, but I don’t like the look of that jungle right there!”

“Wait….that’s grass. How is the grass so tall?”

“And the ground too, it’s like a rocky desert…but it’s the sidewalk.  Shit, we became bugs!”

“What?! How is this even possible?

“I don’t know but we better find help before some….”

*CRASH*

Out of nowhere a monstrous sandal slammed down directly on top of one of the shrunken joggers, with the force of impact sending the other back flying. The surviving woman held her hands to her mouth in fear, seeing her friend’s life snuffed out in an instant, craning her neck up to see above the sandal, realizing it was a kaiju-sized woman looking down upon her.

“HELLO?” Kari expressed loudly, nonchalantly walking over to the spot she noticed someone disappearing. “ANYONE THERE? DON’T WORRY!  WOULDN’T BE THE FIRST TIME THIS HAPPENED!”

“Crap!  Oh no!” the woman cried out as the foot shifted, even closer to taking her out alongside her friend. With nothing left, she turned around into the giant grass forest, and with tears in her eyes, just kept running further and further, with no intentions of looking back.

“Huh, that’s weird. Did somebody get shrunken? Can’t see anyone around here,” Kari mumbled to herself, lazily looking around the area. As she bent downward, she instinctively began to rub her crotch once again, as the pleasure brought on by Keith’s constant rubbing on her nipple stimulated her even further. She didn’t even care that she was doing this out in the open. She was still tipsy and if anyone asked, she’d just say it was an itch.

With the stroke of another finger near her vagina, the shrink ray was activated again, this time targeting two older women gardening in the front lawn across the street. However, Kari actually witnessed the incident first hand as she saw them one moment, and the next they just seemed to disappear. Completely forgetting about the tinies she was just looking for, she ventured across the street to check on the next victims.

Said women were lying on their backs among the mounds of dirt, in awe as the flowers and weeds they were just tending now stretched high over their heads. They freaked out as they saw an earthworm the size of a city bus emerge from the ground and slink away, both women now panicking fearing something much worse would show up.

They simultaneously freaked out when they saw the giant figure of Kari now standing before them, bending down to take a closer look for the shrunken women. “NOW THIS IS A NICE GARDEN. LOOKS LIKE A BIT OF A MESS THOUGH,” Kari mumbled, looking around. “I HOPE I DON’T MISTAKE THEM FOR BUGS.”  The massive woman proceeded to lay down on her stomach, rummaging through plants with her right hand, while her left hand stayed firmly in between her legs, continuing to tease herself.

The two women began to scramble as Kari’s massive fingers picked and prodded at the garden, trying to locate them. They attempted to cry out and get into an open space to get her attention. One of the women ran up closer to the giantess, believing this would be the ideal vantage point to be seen.

Unfortunately for the woman, Kari’s attempts at multi-tasking to both locate the shrinkees and continue to stimulate herself failed, and she ended up slipping on the arm she was using to prop herself up. The woman was directly under Kari’s massive breasts as this occurred. With no time to comprehend what was happening, the woman was crushed by the giant boob squishing directly into the ground.

Kari recovered herself and managed to get lucky, finding one of the tiny women, waving her arms in-between two flowers. Kari laughed, realizing that she would’ve mistaken for the women for a bug and squished her if she hadn’t known better. Instead, she bent down closer towards the woman, saying, “HEY THERE!  DON’T WORRY!  THIS MUST BE SOME KIND OF MISTAKE, BUT DON’T WORRY I FOUND YOU!” attempting to relieve her.

The woman didn’t feel all that relieved, as Kari’s voice echoed like thunder, her head eclipsing her like a moon on the verge of destruction, and her face was not at all comforting, especially with this giantess constantly licking her lips.

Meanwhile, the bikini-clad woman moaning to herself and shaking her ass in the air started to gain the attention of other’s in the area. In particular, a group of five boys playing basketball a couple houses down, all stopping for a moment to look and snicker at her. At the same time, a guy riding his bike was passing buy, making a couple of U-turns to get a good look, himself.

Once again in her own head with thoughts of the power she had over this time woman, while stimulations caused by Keith’s struggles pushing her ownward, the giantess began to rub her crotch faster and harder. This again, sent poor Rick spiraling against her vaginal wall, as he struggled not to be thrown too far back inside of her. This also caused the shrink ray to activate once again.

In the blink of an eye, the out of control shrink ray zapped its’ next target:  the boy riding the bicycle, shrinking him out of sight. To him, the sight of the attractive woman he was ogling was replaced with a giant, pink boulder appearing out of nowhere. He was too confused and it was too late to recover, so he went swerving, unable to stop and crashed into the wet and extremely sticky surface that was a piece of gum on the side of the road, threatening to consume him completely. 

The five boys playing basketball had resumed their game and missed the shrinkage, which was unfortunate for them as in another instant, the rink ray continued to react to Kari’s masturbation and activated once again, shrinking them as well.

The boys looked around at the expansive concrete driveway, freaking out at what happened, only to be stopped by a sudden *BAM*, turning around to see the basketball they were just playing with was now a ginormous orange sphere of doom, and continued to bounce towards them.

They all screamed and ran, but almost immediately one of them fell victim to the monster ball, instantly obliterating him with a hard, loud squish, terrifying the other guys. The friends ran and separated to avoid the fate of their friend who was now just a puny, bloody mash.

The action caused Kari to turn around, looking to where the guys were, seeing now nothing but a lone bouncing basketball. Even in her slightly intoxicated state, she realized what must’ve happened.

“OH WAIT!” Kari suddenly shouted, remembering the tiny woman who she was just looking at was now out of sight again. “DAMN, WOOPS!  WHERE’D YOU GO?” she said. “YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL, THERE’S BUGS AND ANIMALS OUT HERE!” Kari leaned forward, her face getting closer and closer to the garden in an attempt to find the shrunken woman, unaware that she was directly under her face, waving and trying to get her attention.

Then, right was the woman found herself right underneath Kari’s nose, the giantess carelessly inhaled, causing a whirlwind to completely consume the miniaturized woman, sending her into a spiral and sucking her right into the nostril.

The woman was flung far in, colliding with several nosehairs and plummeting into a pool of mucus. The woman desperately tried to escape, but the constant hurricane force winds and the snot beginning to harden horrified her. Right as she thought it wouldn’t get any worse, a large mound of partially hardened mucus fell from the wall of the nasal passage atop her, completely consuming the woman. She struggled and pleaded as the air ran out, falling into unconsciousness, with only two tiny bare feet sticking out of the wretched mucus pile.

Kari was at a loss for where the tiny woman disappeared to, hoping she just had found a spot to hide. She went to investigate the other situation with the basketball, nonchalantly scratching her nose as she did so.  Unfortunately for the cyclist stuck in the gum, this was right in the way of the rampaging woman. He had freed himself just enough to look up and getting an amazing view of Kari’s crotch, though it was instantly replaced by the bottom of her sandal, crushing him and pressing his remains into the sticky, pink gum.

Meanwhile, the remaining four boys were continuing to have their panic attacks after the sudden death of their friend, scrambling away from the rolling boulder of destruction that was the basketball. One guy ran closer towards the house, one hid being a small rock, and the other two jumped into a crack in the driveway.

The basketball was ever so closely reaching the location of the boys in the crack, when it suddenly stopped thanks to the appearance of the giantess Kari, picking it up, saving their lives. As she proceeded to survey the area for any missing tinies, one of the boys escaped the crack and began to rush towards her, despite his friend warning him against this.

Just at this moment, Keith’s struggles to agitate Kari’s nipple had paid off, enough for her to yell “EEP!” and accidentally drop the basketball, instantly crushing the boy. Kari quickly recovered and picked the basketball back up, laughing to herself thinking she recovered it just in time, unaware of the bloody stain left on the ground. The boy’s friend witnessed this and vomited in shock.

Fearing what would happen if he stayed put, the other guy in the crack reluctantly left his hiding spot and quickly ran towards Kari who seemed to be standing still. He decided to best approach would be to climb onto her rubber sandal. He struggled but managed to accomplish this, collapsing in exhaustion between her toes.

As Kari stood examining the driveway, the boy who had been hiding behind the rock noticed the giant woman approaching and began to wave and shout towards her. Rather than attracting the attention of Kari though, the tiny guy caught the attention of a dragonfly, which flapped its’ huge wings as it descended upon him.

The shrunken guy was in awe seeing this normally cool insect now so huge and so close. However, as the beast came closer and closer, he soon began to freak out, realizing this insect was in a predatory mode. The dragonfly quickly snatched the boy in its arms, bringing him to its mandibles as it took flight. The insect passed right by Kari, as the boy, who was already being pushed into its jaws begged and cried for her to notice him. Instead she simply eyed the flying insect for a brief moment and shooed it away. The dragonfly took the opportunity to bite down hard right into the boy, soon leaving no trace that he was ever though.

The final shrunken guy running towards the house kept going forwards, not intending on looking back to the carnage that was occurring to his friends. He was only stopped by the sudden arrival of two giant legs exiting the front door standing in the driveway. The legs belonged to his mother, who had just exited the house to take their dog for a walk.

“Hey, what’re you doing?” the mother said to Kari, confused at what this bikini-clad girl she had never seen before was doing in her driveway, staring at the ground while scratching her crotch.

“Ummmm….” Kari didn’t exactly no what to say, unsure how to explain that she was looking for shrunken people. She decided to just wing it. “Just looking for…my contacts. I dropped them as I was walking by.”

“Alright,” the woman said with a suspicious pause, while holding ack the leash to the golden retriever that was trying to run off. “You know where my son and his friends ran off to? They were just playing basketball here.”

“Oh yeah, right,” Kari tried to come up with an answer. “I’m not sure, I think they might have stepped out somewhere.”

The mother still found it odd as Kari went right back to looking on the ground, letting out increasingly louder moans. The moans were loud enough to make the mother uncomfortable and she grimaced. Right as she was about to leave, she glanced down at the ground and saw a tiny bug heading in her direction.

“Ugh, what the hell,” she woman mumbled, sliding off her shoe and preparing to squish it.

In actuality, the insect was actually her son, desperately running and jumping to get his mom’s attention and help. Instead, he was met with a massive, bare toe plummeting toward him at an insane speed, instantly killing him as she dug her foot into the concrete.

“That should do it. Come on boy, let’s see where they ran off to…” the woman started to say as she motioned her dog over, but Kari had once again activated the shrink ray, hitting its’ next target, the mother!

In another blink of an eye, the mother disappeared out of sight, plummeting downward through the air until the shrinking effect subsided and she landed on a large, rubbery surface. She attempted to recover as she stared off at the alien landscape which continued to expand and stretch. Then she heard an incredibly loud “*BARK*, practically shattering her eardrums. She turned around, jaw agape, and found herself staring directly into the two brown eyes of her golden retriever, realizing she was now situated on its nose.

Having no idea how she got here and now idea how to escape, her body started anxiously shaking. She raised her hands in an attempt to call out to her dog. The dog just looked at the tiny being on its’ nose. The creature’s instincts kicked in and it attempted to lick her, completely swallowing her up with its tongue.

The mother freaked out for her life as she was thrown about the dog’s mouth, seeing the gargantuanly sharp teeth surround her. She couldn’t even attempt an escape as drops of saliva started to land atop her. She screamed as she descended down the throat into her pet’s stomach. With a bark, the dog started to run off down the street, very confused at why its’ master had just vanished.

All the while, the last surviving boy was still attempting to get Kari’s attention. He had gathered his strength after climbing onto her flip flop, and was now attempting to scale the body of the giantess and get her attention. It helped that Kari was now sitting down in the grass, allowing the tiny guy to traverse her legs.  As the tiny guy was making his way to her left thigh, Kari began to shift her body weight.

Exhausted from her fruitless examination of the concrete, the pleasurable sensations she was feeling continued to permeate her mind. She decided to sit down and catch her breath, knocking the tiny guy off the top of  her thigh, before bringing her legs tightly together. With a *WHAP* the boys body was squished his bones breaking on impact and his body becoming unrecognizable.

Several houses down, Susan emerged from her backyard, having heard a commotion and wanting to see what was going on. She spotted a dog running around aimlessly and loudly barking, while that Kari girl was laying in the grass doing….something to herself.

She wanted to call out to Kari, still curious about why her son and husband hadn’t been answering their phones, when she became the next target of the shrink ray, feeling her body instantly plummet towards the ground. Susan found herself surrounded by large stalks of grass and finding massive footsteps in the dirt she realized belonged to her. She started to cry out for help, but was quickly stopped by a loud *CROAKING* noise from behind her. She turned and found the now gargantuan frog, the same one she had been playing with earlier.

The tiny woman was petrified. She tried to wave to the frog, hoping it meant no harm, unsure if the beast remembering her would be helpful or not. It didn’t matter though, as the frog almost immediately extended its’ tongue, snatching Susan in its sticky grasp and swallowing her whole. Susan was shaken, thrown and tossed all throughout the mouth of the beast, before disappearing down its throat towards her doom. She was unaware of the family reunion she would inadvertently experience while she was being digested.

Finally coming back to her senses, Kari was now fed up and wanted to get to the bottom of this. The irritation on her nipple was starting to annoy her now, and seeing that no one else was outside, she stripped out of her bikini top to inspect it.

Much to her surprise, she found a miniscule man, covered in her sweat, pinned against her nipple. Keith was breathing heavily, nearly unable to take any more torture from his body being ground against the giant areola. Tilting her head downwards, Kari extended her tongue and licked Keith right off her nipple, bringing him towards her mouth, before lifting him off with two fingers.

“WOOOOOOW!, SO THAT’S WHERE YOU’VE BEEN!” she laughed, practically shattering his eardrums. “YOU KNOW, I REALLY ENJOYED THAT AND I THINK I OWE YOU A THANK YOU. HOW ABOUT A KISS?”

Kari licked her lips and brought Keith closer, beginning to rub his body against them before dropping him into her mouth atop her tongue.

Keith was panicking now, fearing that he was about to be eaten, only for Kari’s finger to enter the moist cave and maneuver the UPS truck out from underneath her tongue. He had no idea the truck was still intact, albeit a little beaten up, but was glad to see it. He quickly ran over to it, seeing that it was damaged and caked in saliva, he quickly entered, hoping this would offer a bit more protection from the giant woman’s body.  

Keith’s entire world was turned upside down as Kari started to play with the truck using her tongue, tossing it around, nearly making him puke from the rapid motion.

Deciding she was done playing, Kari decided she should probably finally help this little guy. He had been through a lot, and she still thought he was very cute. Maybe after he grew back she could get a date. Lost in her own thoughts of how to help Keith, she suddenly heard a very squeaky voice in her ear scream “KARI!”

The sudden voice out of nowhere took the giantess completely off guard. Her eyes widened and she gasped, swallowing as she did so. Keith screamed in horror as the truck he was in started to descend down the throat of the goddess. He yelled for help the entire way down her dark, hot esophagus, until the tiny truck passed through the sphincter and reached the churning, acidic lake of her stomach, where it landed with a splash. Keith wailed as the acids instantly identified him as a source of nutrients, and he started to dissolve

“SHIT!” Kari shouted, realizing she had just eaten the poor guy. For whatever reason though, she didn’t feel too bad about it, maybe just a little irritated. Either way, she was hearing that tiny voice in her head, more specifically her ear. It sounded like a voice she recognized….

End Notes:

--

Still got a little more in this story!   Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12331