A New World: Discovery by Valanath
Summary:

A team of science interns from a tech institute stumble upon a mechanical doorway created by a missing scientist. They could never have guessed where this discovery leads them.


Categories: Instant Size Change, Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Feet, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2945 Read: 9574 Published: September 29 2022 Updated: October 08 2022
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Storage by Valanath

2. Seeking Cover by Valanath

3. Mountain Climbing by Valanath

4. Tumbling Down by Valanath

Storage by Valanath
Author's Notes:

This story is the first of many that I plan on writing that is set in the same setting as A New World (My first story). This chapter is mostly setup for the story. Chapter 2 and onward will have giantess content,

Six months have passed since the disappearance of the scientist. The first to take notice was his next-door neighbor, Bunny, who reported him missing after noticing he had not been seen for almost a week. A thorough investigation began into locating this missing scientist but unfortunately the authorities found nothing. The scientists' machines and inventions were eventually given to a local institute and kept in a storage facility. His newest invention, a mechanical doorway, was left unattended to in a cluttered basement of the storage facility. No one has made any use of the doorway since the disappearance of the scientist. That all changes today.

A light turns on in the dusty and cluttered basement as the sound of footsteps echoes from a staircase nearby. Descending down the staircase are three individuals. They all seem to be young adults that have white science coats on. The one in front is a young man named Grant. Grant is the senior of the group and tends to view himself as a leader. He has blonde hair and is a rather tall individual standing at six foot and three inches. Following Grant is his associate, Mike. Mike has brown hair and freckles dot his face. He is slightly shorter than Grant and little nerdier. Holding Mikes hand is the third and final person descending down the stairs, Laura. Laura is Mikes girlfriend. She has red hair and is wearing glasses.

"Alright guys, the machine should be around here somewhere." Grant says to the other two as he starts to scan his surroundings.

"You said it it's some sort of doorway, right?" asks Mike. "A doorway to where?"

Grant quickly walks through the basement, ignoring mikes question, until he finally reaches what he has been searching for. His eyes widen as he is awestruck by his discovery. standing before him is the mechanical doorway that a certain missing scientist created. Grant goes over to the machine and glides his hands over the frame of the doorway until he finally settles his hands on what looks to be a computer monitor that is attached to the frame. On the dimly lit screen appears to be a timer with the number 0:00 blinking slowly. Grant turns around to his companions. He has an expression of excitement on his face while the other two just look confused.

"It just looks like a metal door. What makes it so special?' Laura asks Grant. 

"This is not just a simple metal door!" Grant says "This is the last invention that missing scientist created"

Mike's confused look quickly changes to a surprised look as he walks over towards the machine. He eyes it up and down in complete disbelief.

"No way! How did you find out that it was here?" Mike looks over towards Grant waiting for his answer.

"It was simple really. I knew about the guy before he disappeared since he always criticized the institute. When I went to investigate his abandoned residence, I was quickly caught by an inquisitive neighbor of his that told me that most of his lab equipment was moved to this storage facility." Grant goes on explaining.

"You should have been with me Mike. The neighbor was a total babe!" Grant says and whistles at his remark.

Mike bows his head as he feels the eyes of Laura watching his reaction.

"We are not here to talk about bimbos, you two!" Laura says as she punches Grant in the shoulder.

Grant grabs his shoulder and jokingly wheezes. He then turns back around to the machine and notices something odd about it upon closer inspection. There seems to be a slight blue glow around the outline of the doorway. He places his hand on the metal door and feels a slight vibration coming from it.

"Guys, something is up with the machine." Grant says as he pushes on the door.

A bright blue light envelopes the trio and they scream in fear. They all shield their eyes until the blue light gets dimmer. Lowering their hands, they notice that they are no longer in the storage basement. They look around their surroundings and notice they are now in an absolutely massive room. The room is filled with colossal chairs and the ceiling seems to be at least a couple thousand feet above them. while looking around their new environment they feel a slight rumble. the rumbling gets more frequent, and the ground begins to shake around the trio. Mike and Laura look to see Grant frozen in fear and pointing behind them. They both turn around and see an impossible sight.

Approaching their position is a rather voluptuous, gigantic woman.

"This can't be possible!" Grant yells out for his friends to hear over the rumbling. "That's the inquisitive neighbor I was talking about!"

Seeking Cover by Valanath

The trio are frozen in fear as the see the looming form of a giantess coming into the room they are in. The giantess has brown shoulder length and hazel-colored eyes. She is wearing a long black shirt that stretches down to her hips. Her breasts are massive and slightly jiggle as she walks into her kitchen. As she gets closer and closer to the trio, Grant finally snaps out of it and looks back at his panicking friends.

"We have to get away from her and seek cover!" He yells to Mike and Laura.

Grant looks around his surroundings and notices that they can get under the nearby table. He motions toward the table and grabs onto Mike and Laura. They both come to their senses and begin to follow Grant. The trio run as fast as they possible can making sure they keep their eyes on the ground below the table. The ground shakes and rattles all around them causing them to run even faster out of fear. Eventually, they all reach the safety of being below the table and are no longer out in the open. Grant looks out toward the giantess to see what she is doing. The giantess is standing very close to the kitchen table and near the trio. Grant gets a good look at waht else the giantess is wearing. 

"Black panties with red hearts on them..." He scans her up and down. "...and barefoot."

Grant turns back around to the sight of his friends worn out from all the running they just did. Thats when they all hear the voice of this giantess booming from above them.

"Now that I've check up on the garden..." The giantess pauses as a slight smirk forms on her face. "... I guess i can start on the housework!"

The giantess giggles and starts to another room. Grant and the others wait until she leaves and then they come closer together.

"Alright, so let's go over what we know about our current situation. I theorize that the machine somehow transported us to this house and shrunk us in the process." Grant goes on explaining. "All I know about this woman is that she is the next-door neighbor of that missing scientist and she made sure to tell me her name is Bunny."

"Bunny?" Laura asks Grant with a confused look spread across her face. "Is that some sort of nickname?"

"Probably" Mike answers Laura's question. 

Mike walks up to Grant and places his hand on his shoulder.

"Alright, leader, what's the plan?" he sarcastically asks Grant.

Grant doesn't sense the sarcasm at all and begins to lay out his plan for the other two. All they would have to do is get Bunny to notice them somehow. He believes that if they can get to her ears, they could climb into her ear canal and yell for her to save them. The plan seemed simple enough. While they were outlining their plan, they failed to notice that bunny has entered back into the room with a duster in hand. Grant leads them from underneath the table and back into the open and looks back at his fellow companions with a gleeful smile.

"Now the plan goes into motion! Just follow me and nothing can go wro.."

*CRASH*

A large metal object falls from the sky and crushes Grant in an instant. Mike and Laura let out horrified screams and fall to their knees in fear. Another loud booming voice echoes from the heavens.

"Oops, I guess my phone wasn't snug between my boobies after all!" Bunny says with her typical bubbly attitude.

Mike is the first to wake up from his shocked state and after a brief moment he notices the opportunity before them. He turns to shake Laure out of her stupor and points toward the dropped phone.

"Laura! I know you are afraid but this might be our only chance to get closer to her!" Mike yells at Laura.

Laura snaps out of her stupor and shakes her head in agreement. They both get up from their knees and rush to grab on to the dropped phone. Looking up they see bunny reaching down to grab her phone and they hold on tightly as they are lifted in the air and placed in between Bunnys large orbs with the cellphone.


Mountain Climbing by Valanath

Mike and Laura are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Or more like a phone and a soft place. The two scientists are cramped between bunny's phone and her left breast. Laura is hysterical, clearly not taking the recent and tragic death of Grant well and Mike is not in the best mental state either. Mike looks forward at Laura and grabs onto her shoulders.

"Laura, I'm scared and afraid that I might end up like Grant, but we need to continue on with the plan and get Bunny's attention." He looks into Lauras terrified eyes and tries to hug her and reassure her but the cramped position they are both in makes it difficult to even move. Laura composes herself and nods her head. "W-what do we do, Mike?" Laura looks to Mike for an answer. Mike looks around his current surroundings and tries to come up with a plan. Bunny's breasts are incredibly large and soft. Her cleavage is quite slick with sweat and there is a subtle scent of body lotion all around the tiny captives. What makes the situation worse, her phone is massive and hard to be up against. 

"Alright, we have to treat it like climbing up a narrow crevice, sort of like mountain climbing!" Mike says to Laura.

Laura and Mike begin to slowly but surely edge their way up the cleavage. After a couple of minutes, they both begin to see a sliver of light indicating the top of Bunnys cleavage. Suddenly, there is a sudden shift between the breasts and Laura slips and drops a bit further below Mike.

Laura looks up at Mike with an expression of panic. "Mike, I'm slipping, please help me!" Laura yells to Mike. Mike looks down and slowly extends one of his arms to try and grab on to Laura but it was all in vain. Another shift happens and Laura loses her grip and falls deeper into the darkness of the cleavage.

"Laura!" mike screams down into the abyss only to be met with silence. His optimism is diminished, and he hesitates to climb further up until he thinks about how Grant and Laura would feel if he gave up when he is so close to the goal. He snaps out of it and climbs further up until he reaches the top of Bunny's cleavage. He takes a moment to regain his footing and looks up towards Bunny's oblivious face. Bunny is still dusting all around her house and it seems she is finishing up with dusting the top of a cabinet. Mike notices that if he could reach her shoulders, he should be able to grab onto a strand of her hair and climb up to an ear. He begins to make his way to her left shoulder with this idea in mind.

"Mike!" Laura screams out as she quickly falls further into Bunny's cleavage and eventually exits from below her breasts. Laura is now in a free fall, gliding down the inside of Bunny's shirt until that runs out. She closes her eyes fully expecting to fall further to the floor, but it seems she falls onto something much closer. Opening her eyes, Laura looks at her where she landed. It seems to be an elevated wooden surface with what looks to be an indent in the center and a large looming wooden wall at the back. Her expression changes to that of horrifying realization of where exactly she fell. Just then a looming shadow hangs over the wooden surface and Laura turns around to see her worst fear. Laura was on a chair and Bunny was just about to sit down.

"Oh my god!" Laura blurts and falls on her ass in awe at what she sees above her.

Bunny's ass looks like two gigantic, wobbly moons that are barely contained by her panties. The big, bubbly butt starts to descend in almost slow motion. Laura lets out one final plea for this gigantic and oblivious goddess to hear but it falls on deaf ears. Bunny's butt slams into the wooden chair and Laura is instantly squished. The only evidence of Laura's existence is a tiny red splotch on Bunny's left butt cheek.

Tumbling Down by Valanath

Mike grabs onto the fabric of Bunny's shirt as he continues his climb up towards her shoulder. He looks down and is immediately filled with fear. Mike never realized just how far off the ground he is and to make the height problems worst, he is holding on for dear life on the shirt of a gigantic moving bimbo. Mikes gaze drifts a bit further up from the ground and, being a man, focuses on the Bunny's bouncing boobs. His male instincts tell him to climb back down and jump back between the two luscious orbs. Mike shakes his head and comes to his senses. He turns his head back towards his goal and continues on toward the shoulder.

Bunny has finally finished cleaning the kitchen and has decided she will work on her bedroom next. She gets up from the chair she was resting on and starts making her way towards her bedroom. It's not too far from the kitchen, just a couple steps through the hallway and you're there. Even though it's not too far of a walk through the house, Bunny starts humming a bubbly little tune as she makes her way through her house.

Mike pulls himself up from the shirt and stands on the shoulder of the giantess. As he makes his way over towards a loose strand of her hair, his ears are bombarded with a loud humming coming from the walking behemoth. He covers his ears and looks at bunny's face. She is completely unaware how torturous her light humming is to the tiny passenger on her shoulder. Mike slowly makes his way over to the strand of hair and grabs on to it. It amazes him how a single strand of hair at his size seems to be the size of a rope. Grabbing on tightly, He begins to climb. 

About halfway towards Bunny's left ear, Mike looks to see that she has entered into her bedroom. The room is vibrant, to say the least. Light blue walls with pink carpet. Stuffed animals with cute smiling faces. A computer desk in the corner with what looks to be streaming equipment hooked up to it. Bunny's bedroom perfectly represents who she is as a person: bubbly, bouncy, and ditzy. Mike looks back up her hair and sees her ear. He is so close to being found and knowing this it reinvigorates him. He continues to move quickly up the hair.

Bunny walks over to her drawers and opens them. She scavenges through pants until she finally finds a cute pair of jeans to wear. Lowering her feet into the holes of the jeans, she begins to pull them up. The jeans almost make it up until they reach a major obstacle: Bunny's massive ass. She pouts a bit and pulls the jeans back down to her ankles. With newly inspired determination, Bunny pulls the jeans up to meet her ass and begins to shake into them.

Mike is almost at her ear; he can basically reach out and touch it. Thats when the shaking starts. Mike holds on tight as Bunny's hair starts to go all over the place as she moves around. Unfortunately, Mike can no longer hold on and begins to fall. He can't believe it. He was so close to being noticed and it was all taken away from him because bunny had to struggle to pull jeans over her ginormous ass. Mike tries reaching out to grab on to the fabric of Bunny's clothing, but he is unable to grasp onto it as he continues to tumble towards the floor. His body ends up falling onto the floor and into the jungle like carpet fibers.

The carpeted floor seems to have cushioned his fall. Mike looks up to see the titanic figure of bunny finally pull the jeans over her enormous butt. She has a satisfied look on her face. 

"Whoops, I forget to grab that!" Bunny says as she walks out of her room

Mike just can't catch a break. He was so close to her ear and being found. He wonders if Laura is safe. Mike perks up and sets his mind on a new goal: Find Laura and then get Bunny's attention. 

"There is no way today could get any worse." Mike wonders out loud

His statement is quickly met with a response. A loud thud erupts from behind Mike. He turns around to see his worst fears realized. Bunny looms in the doorway with her vacuum cleaner. She looks down at the carpet.

" Time to vacuum!" she says with a smile and giggle. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12293