Deepwater Destruction by Kardo
Summary:

In a world beset by monstrous creatures known as Kaiju; Valkyries are humanity's shield and greatest oppressors. A series of anthologies about some of the Valkyrie's and their (mostly cruel) shenanigans.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Destruction, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: Eldritch Sweethearts
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4661 Read: 7381 Published: September 26 2022 Updated: February 25 2023

1. Sixth Sovereign - Akira I by Kardo

2. Sixth Sovereign - Akira II by Kardo

3. Second Sovereign - Raiden by Kardo

Sixth Sovereign - Akira I by Kardo

In the midst of a hellish inferno that had once been an impressive metropolis, alarm sirens continue to whir even hours after the last district attempted to evacuate. 


The thunderous footsteps grow closer, knocking over the weaker structures near Brian. His heartbeat quickens and the young soldier tries once again to hoist himself from beneath the rubble. “Fuck!” Despite his best efforts the concrete won’t budge.


Around him were the smashed corpses of his squadmates. Brian bites through the pain in a pitiful attempt to reach his standard issue knife. If he did not want to join them he had to free his pinned leg through amputation~


*thud*


“Dear god…” At the end of the street through the fiery corridor of destruction, he recognizes the unmistakable silhouette of the Leviathan. As the monster comes into view, Brian retrieves his pistol instead of the knife. 


Beads of sweat drip down his face as he musters the courage to say a quiet prayer and aim his weapon at the dreadful creature.


His standard issue pistol wouldn’t do a damn thing to her, except give away his location in the otherwise deserted hellscape. “Don’t come this way… Just turn around…” As if in defiance of his pleas the ominous green eyes turn in his direction through the smoke.


As she approaches, Brian discerns some of her more monstrous features that contrast her otherwise girlish appearance. She is an otherworldly, savage beauty with dark blue scales like armor around her ridged tummy. Long black hair clings to the Leviathans blue-tinged cheeks, damp with saltwater.


And of course she bares several rows of gnashing serrated teeth that could shred a man into lunch meat. Soon she would be upon him. 


Would he be swallowed kicking and screaming, then slowly melted alive by her stomach acids? Or would she drag him back into the fathoms of whatever domain she came from to exist as a slave? 


There is still time to choose his own fate, Brian decides and slowly aims the gun towards his temple. Tears stream down his eyes as he feels the ice cold muzzle of the pistol press against his grimy flesh. 


His finger shakes anxiously against the trigger. 


Suddenly there is another earthshaking slam that sends tremors through a dozen city blocks. Buildings that had previously teetered on the edge of outright destruction finally collapse to an unceremonious end. 


There’s no way… Another Leviathan?! That shouldn’t be possible, the monsters seldom hunted in packs. Fear clenched Brian’s heart to imagine this might simply be the start of a new era for humanity.


Through the smoke the second figure appears. Larger than the first by a wide margin. A wide smile of relief washes over his face and he lowers the pistol.  “I-I don’t believe it…” More tears came, but they were borne out of happiness. 


Through the dense smoke in the ruins, it is easy to mistake his savior for another monster. Valkyries are also women of monstrous proportion after all. This one eclipses the nearest skyscrapers and shakes the earth beneath her boots.


All Valkyries are beautiful, and this one was no exception. With a heart shaped face and icy teal hair that falls past her shoulders. Even at this great distance, Brian can see the distinctive heterochromatic eyes possessed by Valkyries. “I-Incredible…” Hers faded from royal purple to radiant gold, like luminescent beacons of hope.


His savior’s beautiful gaze fixated on Brian as the giantess saunters between the unworthy man-made buildings. Even the tallest, sturdiest structures do not quite reach her prodigious bosom which jostles with each step. 


The Leviathan screeches a battle cry once she notices the interloper. It is an ugly, guttural bellow that does not sound like it could come from any humanoid creature. 


Yet somehow, Brian can hear the fear laced into the roar. “You’re doomed, do you hear me?!” She could puff out her chest and bluff all she wanted, but it was clear at a glance who had the advantage. “You fucking monster! The Valkyries are your death!” He declares, and raises his pistol to fire off a few shots at the monster in the distance. 


Whether or not it did any damage is irrelevant; the Valkyrie was almost upon him. Soon she would descend and carry him to safety. Her massive legs stretch high into the sky like the marble pillars of Mount Olympus.


Brian looks up at the Valkyrie with a manic smile. “Here! I’m here!” He shouts joyously and raises his hands to the heavens for salvation. “Save me my queen~!”


There is a light sprinkle of dust and debris moments before the Valkyrie’s enormous foot comes crashing down. With a light crunch, the hopeful survivor along with the corpses of his comrades were summarily crushed into gravel. 


The Valkyrie did not have any visible reaction to Brian’s sudden death. Either she had not noticed his presence, or simply did not care.







Some were inclined to take pity on Leviathans since they assumed the forms of mostly beautiful women. Jagged teeth, gills, and sometimes tentacles were evidently not enough to ward off masses of lustful fools. 


Akira had seen firsthand what happened to those optimistic fools that attempted to reason with Leviathans. Invariably they were squished, eaten, tortured, or dragged back into the oceans for all three miserable fates at once. 


Since her face is quite human, it is easy to discern the fear carved into the sea monster’s expression. Her predatory gaze quickly transitions to become one of wariness once the abomination realizes it is hopelessly outmatched against a substantially bigger opponent. 


A set of gills on the reptilian woman’s neck flare menacingly, and glow a bright blue with subatomic power. Akira merely inspects her freshly manicured nails and continues her measured approach. “Let’s make this quick, I have a fan meet-up soon.” She proclaims disinterestedly.


Although your head might be a good trophy to show off, come to think of it. Akira contemplates as the behemoth roars and breaks out into a charge. The monster's legs barge through countless buildings along her path and flatten numerous neighborhoods beneath her webbed feet.


A squadron of soldiers trapped beneath rubble along with a few dozen civilians scream as the debris falls into their narrow crevasse beneath the earth. Any who are fortunate to not be immediately smashed are immediately crushed beneath the Leviathan’s big toe as it lands on a previously intact street cafe.


As the Leviathan picks up considerable speed, the wind trail she leaves in her wake blasts many buildings away. With a thunderous explosion she breaks the sound barrier, moments before her meteoric slam into Akira. The giantess hardly moves an inch when the comparatively diminutive creature bowls into her and begins to incessantly claw at her combat suit. 


Claws and gnashing teeth fail to even pierce the weakest of her auxiliary shields. Regardless of the inefficacy of her attack, the Leviathan continues her meager assault on the godlike woman. 


Suddenly the Valkyrie’s hand lunges forth faster than the blink of an eye. Her enormous hand wraps around the Leviathans throat and raises the monster high into the air even as it thrashes around pathetically. 


I don’t know if I can really use her as a flex, she’s pretty small. She would definitely earn a tongue lashing from her publicist if she brought back such a measly trophy to a meet and greet with all her fans. Although it certainly wasn’t her fault Leviathans got scrawnier every year…


There is a grotesque gurgling sound from the back of the Leviathan’s throat. It manages to smile through a hateful gaze, and opens her lips to cough up a mouthful of a foul smelling, inky substance which splashes into Akira’s face. 


Immediately, Akira drops the Leviathan and wipes the highly acidic substance from her immaculate face. The Leviathan crawls away triumphantly as the taller giantess curses loudly. “You little bitch…” Suddenly the Leviathan’s victorious expression returns to horror. “Do you have any idea how long it’s going to take to fix my fucking make up?!” Akira’s voice carries for miles like an avalanche.


A few survivors that had gone to the edge of their office building to watch the battle are instantly deafened. Blood spurts from ears whilst a few others nearby are completely disintegrated from the sheer power of Akira’s voice. 


Undeterred by the sonic boom, the Leviathan pounces once again with its claws outstretched. Although the acid spit to the face had not done any noticeable damage, she was at least able to discern that the Valkyries unprotected face was a possible weakness. 


Before she could scratch the woman’s eyes out however, Akira turns her hips into a cataclysmic right cross that crashes into the Leviathan’s jaw and sends her flying across the city. She tumbles and rolls for almost a mile, flattening everything beneath her incomprehensibly large form. 


Survivors, soldiers, buildings and everything in the way were indiscriminately squashed into paste beneath her bare flesh.


Neon blue blood gargles up from the Leviathan’s throat as she finds herself unable to stand up, even as the ominous footsteps of her opponent grow nearer. Like a desperate animal in a slaughterhouse it attempts to crawl away from the butcher, only to be stopped in place by a heeled boot placed firmly on her spine. 


Bestial screeches unlike anything replicable by human imagination resound throughout the city as Akira grinds the stiletto into the monsters spinal cord, until she is rewarded with a bout of involuntary spasms. The Leviathan is incapable of shedding tears, but if it could then no doubt it would be bawling in agony right now. 


Akira grunts disdainfully, before she kicks the worthless creature onto her stomach. “Because of you, I’m going to be late.” She says in between frustrated strikes to the Leviathan’s ribcage. Eventually Akira feels something snap and squish, likely a collapsed lung.


“S-Stop…” The Leviathan manages to whimper in a guttural, bellowing voice barely recognizable as coherent speech. Akira narrows her eyes as she gets onto her haunches, then wraps her hand around the beast’s throat once again.


Leviathans occasionally speak, but never more than a few extremely simple words. Most scientists surmised they learned basic language from human taken as slaves whom they dragged back into the abyss below the seas.


Suddenly the monster’s eyes light up in pain as Akira begins to hoist upwards with all her strength. It manages to screech in agony, but is too weak to physically protest. “Stop!” Her claws contort into fists, digging deep into the roads from the unbearable pain.


“No.” Akira replies forbiddingly, and continues to pull off the reptilian woman’s head with brute strength alone. Although she has a blade on her armored gauntlet specifically designed to smoothly decapitate foes, this was much more satisfying after the little bitch had ruined her plans. 


Bones are the first things to break. There are grotesque snapping and cracking noises from the Leviathan’s spinal column; her neck bones are stretched far past the limit. By this point the Leviathan is paralyzed but still able to experience every agonizing moment. Next the skin, flesh and blood vessels pull away from one another like shorn cuts of meat.


Leviathan blood squirts into Akira’s face, some of which enters her mouth like sweet syrup. With one final tug, Akira wrenches the head away from the Leviathan’s shoulders. More blood geysers out and floods the streets for several city blocks, drowning any unfortunate souls trapped beneath the rubble in the deluge until finally Akira was holding the monster's skull in her hands.


It was hardly a glorious kill, little more than common vermin. Akira rises to her feet, then tosses the severed head a few hundred feet into the air. As it plummets to the earth like an asteroid, Akira rears back and punts it with all her strength like a football. The skull soars through the air faster than the swiftest aircraft, before it vanishes into the clouds. 


Whether it lands in the ocean or destroys some city, Akira doesn’t really care. After all, she has more important things to worry about today. 

Sixth Sovereign - Akira II by Kardo
Author's Notes:

Felt like adding another chapter, Akira is a fun character to write.

“…let me ask you something. And this is a question I want to pose to all of our viewers at home…” It always starts off with a question, never an accusation. 


An outright accusation is a great way to wind up ‘accidentally’ smeared underfoot. “Do you think we are really better off with Valkyries?” Collins open ended question generates a murmur and a few uncomfortable looks from his co-hosts on the broadcast. “I mean with all the money the government pours into these big girls, you would think we wouldn’t have to worry about Leviathans any more.” 


“W-Well… Collins I think that is an unfair question.” Even the most media illiterate viewer can see the unease written across Amanda’s expression. It’s a testament to her skill as a reporter she hasn’t asked them to cut to commercials yet.


Although even if they did she knows the network wouldn’t allow it. Collins infamous viral rants are what keeps their little news station afloat.  “We have Valkyries because traditional warfare wasn’t working against Leviathans.”


“That’s what we’re told by the mainstream media but frankly, I think it’s a load of horseshit,” Dramatically the camera pans towards the greasy haired, old-fashioned radio host beloved by the rust belt working class and traditionalists. “A study was recently published suggesting that most Valkyries have never even seen combat. Can you imagine that?!”


“D-Do we have a credible source on~?” It’s too late to stop the flow. Collins is like a dam and can’t be shut after enough water has seeped through. 


All Amanda can do is watch as he does what he does best. Run his big fat mouth. “Just last week it was reported that one of the Seven Sovereigns, Akira, arrived hours late to an emergency situation because get this, she was having makeup applied and didn’t want to leave her cosmetic booth!” Why did he have to specifically name one? Why couldn’t he have just left it open for the viewers to yap about? 


From the corner of her eye, Amanda notices the stunned expressions of the editors who kept track of their online visibility. They were trending online now. Nothing more can be done to stop it anymore.


Resigning herself to her fate, the older reporter clasps her hands together and allows everything to focus on Collins. “…and when this oversized titty streamer finally did show up, she caused so much collateral damage one has to wonder if we would be better off if she and all the rest of the Valkyries just stopped this nonsense, and started working some real jobs. Can you imagine the state industry if they were building skyscrapers, ships, and putting some actual elbow grease into their~!”


“And that’s all the time we have today folks!” Amanda finally finds the courage to interrupt her louder colleague. With the fakest, most painful smile she’s ever mustered she steals the spotlight. “Join us tomorrow at five for your morning news broadcast! We’ll see you next time on the Morning Show!”






Akira exhales deeply as she steps out of the sauna. Her tired muscles ache after a long day spent on her feet. Perhaps she’ll have a few dozen peons sent to her personal chamber to rub them. 


No sooner has she emerged from the steamy chamber, her nude body still dripping with warm condensation when there’s a giggle from her colleagues. “What’s so funny?” Bakuzan saunters towards her with a billboard sized phone currently tuned into a news station. 


She’s not anywhere as big as Akira, but compared to the mite-sized workers toiling on the spa room floor she may as well be an office building. “You made the news! Everybody’s talking about it.” Valkyries are in the news everyday, she doesn’t see why it’s such a big deal until Bakuzan hands her the phone. “It’s gone viral.” 


“…and when this oversized titty streamer finally did show up…” Collins' voice rings throughout the spa room amidst giggles from the other Valkyries. It’s bemusing to see the normally haughty Valkyrie -a Seven Sovereign no less- react like this.


Akira’s eye twitches ever so slightly, betraying her displeasure. She trades the phone in exchange for a towel, which Akira wraps around her midsection as she storms out of the spa. “What’re you gonna do?” Bakuzan calls out.


“Nothing. And neither will any of you.”






Whenever a Leviathan attacks, citizens are usually forced into a series of life or death choices with no time to think them through. Do you leave the fragile protection of a building and run, or do you stay inside and try to hide? 


Most in the news station chose the latter option. The deafening screeches of the eel-like Leviathan slithering through the cityscape are too much to bear. Her enormous body is half woman from the hips up, but below where legs should be there is an extraordinarily long tail that propels her between buildings like a serpent. 


With each motion the ground shakes and a thick viscous trail of highly acidic slime and ooze is left behind to seep into the concrete foundations of each and every building, melting through any organic or inorganic material in its path. A few drops darken a splotch in the ceiling and Amanda hurries to get out of the way before the leak turns into a downpour onto one of her hapless colleagues.


He screams and flails about helplessly to the horror of the others stuck beneath their desks or huddled in supply closets, flicking small droplets of the substance everywhere. A little splash connects with Amanda’s cheeks and she mewls where it feels as though a cigarette has been pressed against the tender flesh. Meanwhile the man doused in the Leviathan’s slime is quickly melted into a foul smelling puddle on the floor.


Suddenly, the windows of the Morning Show newsroom darken as the Leviathan appears, the heart achingly beautiful face of a gorgeous young woman isn't enough to disguise the wicked cruelty in her enormous eyes. The entire building tilts as her colossal weight is pressed against it, her nude form and perky breasts shattering through some of the lower floors. 


Furniture slides from one side of the office to the other, slamming into coworkers and into cubicles to smash them to pieces. 


Simply by leaning against the seventy story building, the Leviathan is pushing the skyscraper over like it’s made of cardboard. Over the sound of steel support beams snapping beneath the immense pressure, Amanda hears the final prayers of her longtime colleague Collins beneath his breath. There’s a noticeable dark spot on his trousers.


Perhaps her biggest regret is that she’s going to die here with him rather than with her family. Amanda closes her eyes and braces for the fall to occur, but it never happens. Instead there’s a sudden jerking feeling that rattles her bones and sends the furniture tumbling back where it had originally come from.


Amanda opens her eyes to see the Leviathan has vanished from the windows, instead replaced by a different set of massive eyes that gaze into the newsroom. At first a wave of fear and confusion washes over the survivors, until they recognize the beautiful heterochromatic eyes of a Valkyrie gazing into the room.


Someone quivers in relief, tears falling freely as they realize they’re being rescued. “S-She really came!” Akira observes the relieved reactions of the Morning Show staff members, many of them drop to their knees either out of gratitude or relief.


The bluenette’s gaze eventually fixates on Collins, who manages to pull himself back to his feet amidst a storm of broken tables and chairs from office furniture and camera equipment. Nervously he meets her expression, recognizing the titanic woman as the same one he had openly lambasted on his talk show just days prior.


Akira dwarfs the seventy story building; she has to get on her haunches to peer inside a structure no bigger than a shampoo bottle to her. It’s safely tucked in her hand, she caught it right as it was beginning to fall over from the shrimp-sized ‘Leviathan’ that had snaked its way deep inland to attack the city. That same Leviathan is currently squished into fish guts and entrails beneath Akira’s foot.


Her expression lightens and she smiles at the Morning Show staff, including Collins. The city is saved, and she managed to save the biggest building around. Collins lets out a sigh of relief, he’ll be sure to make a heartfelt apology on behalf of~


Suddenly the momentum of the building resumes, even faster than before. Relief becomes horror and fear once again as Akira releases her protective grip of the building, allowing it to fall over and crash into the cityscape. Entire streets and smaller boroughs vanish beneath a wall of smoke and debris, extinguishing countless lives in mere moments.


Akira watches the catastrophe playout in bemusement, before she rises to her full height which casts the entire countryside in shadow. She raises her foot and firmly places it on the ruins of the building that had just fallen, shattering the earth and indeed half the city in the process. In a few more steps she tramples over the rest of the small midwestern ‘civilization’ until all that’s left are bootprints. 


“Whoops.” She murmurs with a shrug, before beginning her trek back home, crushing a different suburb with every step. Leaving only a trail of destruction in her wake, an ominous reminder to the world that the protection of the Valkyries was not a privilege to be taken for granted.

Second Sovereign - Raiden by Kardo
Author's Notes:

I guess this ain't a one-shot no more 

Getting in was easier than Lucas had imagined. He knew the Valkyries were arrogant, but he had at least expected some kind of guard presence. Quiet as cats the dozens of men creep between shadows on the metallic floor. 


Valhalla is nothing like the media paints it as. It’s not really a military base. A fancy resort was more accurate. They pass spas, recreational facilities, movie theaters the size of cities. They have photos of it all. The luxury. The excess. The crimson red stains on the ground apathetically washed away by a legion of slaves who serve the giantess’ every whim. 


Their group of ‘conspiracy theorist nutjobs’ was right after all. The Leviathans may be monsters, but the Valkyries were worse. Soon the world would know the truth~ 


*swish*


The door at the end of the valley-sized room opens suddenly. Each door is well over a mile tall, they slide open with a strong blast of wind. Lucas is one of the lucky few not sent catapulting away. Instead he stumbles to the ground. His stomach turns at the sight before him.


Two gorgeous women enter the room, oblivious to their presence in the darkness. The shorter one is tiny for a Valkyrie. A neophyte fresh from training. In horrifying contrast, the other is Raiden. The Second Sovereign. She’s nowhere near full size, but dwarfs the other Valkyrie that does not even reach her hip.


The bravado of the men that infiltrated Valhalla vanishes. It is replaced by an unmistakable aura of dread.





No sooner has Uzume stepped into the bedroom when she’s swept off her feet. Raiden was in a mood, and all the other battle-sisters were away. The titanic Second Sovereign even at her smallest size makes the otherwise fearsome Uzume look laughably human by comparison. 


Effortlessly she is carried to the bed and thrown onto her back. “H-Hold on~.” She says as her pants are being pulled off. Raiden isn’t really listening. She just wants to fuck. “Did you hear that?”


“What?” Uzume gestures to the ground. The enormous woman glances at her feet and realizes they are not alone. Dozens of grain-sized men are scurrying around in a panic. 


Some of them are squished into pulp beneath Raiden’s soles already. She’s so big she didn’t even notice. “Oh.” Well that’s convenient. As her heavenly gaze falls on the intruders, each man finds themselves unable to move.


Lucas is among the many trapped. He avoided certain death, the gap between her big and second toe was like a canyon. Now instead he is paralyzed. His muscles refuse to listen, he cannot even blink without the Second Sovereign willing it. “Open your mouth.” Uzume obliges, a hopeful little smirk sends chills down Lucas’s spine.


Raiden is surprisingly gentle. She gathers every intruder into her palm. Dozens of men may as well be a solitary grain of dust in the crevices of her smooth skin. Would she have accepted pleas for mercy? Would she even care? “Don’t swallow.” Uzume nods her head obediently, and continues to wait.


Of course she doesn’t care, Lucas realizes. In the grand scheme of things, humanity was a molecule, the Valkyries were the galaxy by comparison. It would be unthinkable for them to care. 


Raiden deposits the men onto Uzume’s football stadium sized tongue. Lucas is quickly separated from his friends amongst the boulder sized taste buds. The cruel giantess relinquishes her grasp on the intruders; allowing them freedom. If one can call drowning in Uzume’s spit ‘freedom’. Lucas tries to get his bearings in the hot swampy environment. 


He along with the others are churned around the cavernous maw relentlessly as Uzume repositions herself. Her lips close and seal them in moist darkness before opening to reveal a neatly trimmed womanhood. Skillfully, Uzume's tongue works between Raiden’s labia.


Lucas hears bodies squish between the soft tongue and the silky folds of Raiden’s vagina. It’s an unsettling sound. Screams crescendo to shrieks of terror before a bone-chilling ‘squelch’. He cannot see anything amidst the chaos. Really, he is just a little extra pleasure. A minute additional texture on Uzume’s tongue during cunnilingus. 


The Second Sovereign truthfully cannot ‘feel’ all the tiny lives being snuffed out against her nethers. They are far too pathetically small. But she can see them. It’s a rather transfixing sight. “Deeper.” Uzume obeys, her tiny tongue pushes past the outer folds. Raiden places a hand on the titaness’ head and guides her movements. 


Between the beautiful woman giving her head, obeying her every word like a slave, she can also see her little toys drowning in rivers of precum and saliva. Lungs fill with her arousal… “Don’t swallow yet.” Raiden reminds Uzume. She uses her thumb to open the smaller Valkyries’ lips a bit wider so she can catch every precious drop of squirting. “Say ‘ahhh’…” 


Lucas is among the first to be washed to the back of Uzume’s throat by the tidal wave of Raiden’s orgasm. Her sweet smelling fluids pour into every corner of Uzume’s mouth, threatening to overwhelm her now full cheeks. “Close your lips.” A bit of her ejaculate drools down the front of Uzume’s plush lips. 


Still sitting on the tiny Valkyries face, Raiden begins to masturbate. She pictures the scene inside of Uzume’s mouth. What few survivors drifting in the darkness, clinging to their fragile lives and slowly fading away before drowning in her cum. The thought makes her dripping wet. 


Lucas dies ignominiously. His grain of a body gives out after a few exploratory churns from Uzume’s undulating tongue in the sea of feminine arousal. “Swallow.” Uzume gulps everything down and opens her mouth to demonstrate she did not waste a single drop. 


It pushes Raiden over the edge and the Valkyrie cums again, the final shudders shake the entire facility. “Hmmm… good girl.” She purrs sexily before preparing to ravish Uzume some more.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12283