Shrinking Tutor by teletabiler
Summary:

Ren is a 24 years old boy who studies math in university. He decides to be a tutor to earn money and a family hires him for their 18 years old girl before going on a vacation.


Categories: Giantess, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Slave, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3768 Read: 5805 Published: September 21 2022 Updated: September 23 2022
Story Notes:

This will be my first story and I'm so excited about this, I hope I can get your good reviews. And its gonna be a long story if it gets attention.

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi>>

1. Chapter 1 by teletabiler

2. Chapter 2 by teletabiler

Chapter 1 by teletabiler

He was running for hours, sweating, and was out of breath. A giant hand which he doesn't know belongs to was about to catch him, but there was nowhere he could run. Right before that hand almost caught him he heard an alarm ringing, and finally, he woke up from a nightmare. His whole body was fully in sweat. He turned off the alarm and then he sat on the bed. It was 7 am, he needed to get ready for his new job.


Ren was a 24 years old boy who studies math in college and lives alone. He wasn't so lucky with his family and these days life was getting more and more expensive and he decided to be a tutor. It made sense, he was good at math and he could earn money with that. After he took a shower and get dressed he packed his stuff and looked at himself in the mirror the last time before he left his apartment. The thing that he didn't know, this was the last time he left there. He felt like his clothes are a little bit lose for him but he didn't care.


He was a very petite and kinda feminine boy. At 5'5 and 120 pounds he doesn't look like he is 24, people usually mistake him for a kid.


After an hour he finally found their house. He was going to be an 18 years old girl's tutor. He didn't know much about her, her mom just told Ren that she sucks at math and she doesn't care about school. He thought he could handle her, she is just a teenager, how difficult it could be? ... He knocked on the door and he waited patiently, he was excited but he was trying to hide his feelings, he is going to be a tutor, "I need to be more confident" he said to himself. After a couple of minutes, he heard a voice from inside. "Who is it?" she said, she sounded very confident. "Uhm, hello. It's Ren, I have been hired as a math tutor, and you must be Kate right?" he said. "Yeah yeah whatever," she said before she opened the door. He slowly looked up and found a girl who was probably 6'3 and so much larger than him. And from her perspective, a skinny shorty boy was standing next to her door, he looked like he was supposed to be her little brother. She grinned widely and looked down at him. "Well well well. Look at that, are you my tutor? I think I should be the tutor little one" She said and ruffled his hair. That made Ren a little bit angry but he didn't want to say anything, god he needed that job. He shyly walked inside, while he passed her she giggled, and his head barely came to her shoulder.


After she closed to door he stand next to her and offered his hand to her. She held his much smaller hand and shake it slowly. She looked down at her like she was better than him, superior to him. While looking up at her, made him scared a little bit. "It's nice to meet you, Kate, I'll be your teacher and I'll help you as much as I can, I promise it'll be fun" he smiled. He tried to let go of his hand but she was still holding it firmly and shaking it, testing her power over him. Her hand was easily covering all of his hand to his wrist. It was so easy for her to shake his little arm and his smaller hand. "Yes yes, it looks like it's gonna be fun and I wasn't expecting that" She grinned at him again.


"Okay why don't we go to my room little boy?" she said and let go of his hand. He looked up at her shyly and tried to make eye contact with her "Hey Kate, let's be respectful to each other, please don't call me that, I'm your tutor and I'm older than you."


She smiled and bend over him slowly, "Don't call you what?" She looked at him, this is the first time he saw her face closely.


"You know what I'm talking about, now please let's go to your room and start," Ren said and tried to look strict, but it just made him cuter in her eyes.


"Okay okay, come with me" She led him to her room. And after they went to her room Kate turned to Ren and looked down at him and she said: "Do you want me to help you to sit on the chair or you can do it on your own?"


Ren looked up at her with anger, he realized that she wasn't smiling or grinning, she was acting a fool and that made him even angrier. It's gonna be difficult, I hate money he thought to himself.


"No Kate of course I can sit on my own, why would I need help?" He said. 


"Okay then, climb the cha- oops I mean sit on the chair then" She giggled and tried to hide her face with her large, beautiful feminine hands.


After he sat on the chair, she brought a table and put it in front of them, and then she put a chair right next to him and sat down next to him. Even while sitting, he looked so small compared to her. He peeked at her body, she was wearing a black crop top, and her belly was full of muscles. She was wearing pink shorts and her thighs were exposed, they looked so thick and strong while his thighs are small and thin. It made him blush to be so much smaller than a girl who is so much younger than him.


"So, Kate let's start then" He took some paper and notes from his backpack and put them on the table.


"Your mom told me that you have problems with arithmetic so let's start with that." He took an empty paper and start writing some equations.


"Before we start I want to ask you a math question teacher" She smiled and looked down at him. "Yes of course Kate," he said and looked up at her.


"Which one is bigger, 6 feet 2 inches or 5 feet odd inches?" She looked down at him and grinned.


"First one is mathematically bigger Kate, anything else?" He answered her quickly, didn't want to play her games.


"I thought so. Okay, let's continue then, thank you TUTOR" She smiled.


After a few minutes he explained to her some equations, he felt pressure on top of his head, and he turned and realizes she just put her arm on his head like his head was a supporter.


"Hey Kate what are you doing it's not funny, leave your arm from my head and just focus," he said angrily.


"Yeah I know it's not funny, just keep doing what you are doing shorty, I'm just resting my arm on your head, since your head is down there I thought it could be useful." she simply explained, and didn't take her arm.


"Alright, that's enough Kate, I'm in charge here, your mom told me that if you do anything naughty I can scold you and put you in your place. I just want you to behave and focus on your class and listen to me, I'm trying to be as polite as I can but you are not helping me" He tried to push her arm away but it wasn't useful, she just giggled and looked down at his pathetic attempts.


"Omg you are so cute when you are angry, look at that itty bitty boy who is getting angry at me. What are you gonna do to make me behave big man? come on, show me." She grinned widely and looked down at him.


"Alright, that's enough. I'm calling your mom" He stood up and reached into his pocket to get his phone but right before he took it he felt a firm grip on his arm, no matter how hard he tried he couldn't move his arm.


"You are not calling anyone little boy and start acting in a way that suits your petite body before I make you." She looked down at him while holding his arm firmly. Before he started yelling at her, she felt his body shrink right in her arm. 


"Omg, did you just shrink?" She looked down at him and start laughing. He got so angry and start yelling at her "Y-you little shit! Don't ever touch me again! I will never come back here again, you sick crazy bastard!" His whole face was red, because of all the humiliation and anger. He felt his clothes get a little bit looser and it made Ren so worried. She finally let his arm go but she was still standing in front of him. She was looking down and grinning down at him, she was so interested in him. He was like a little helpless prey in front of him, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, nothing to do and so delicious! He was already so small and weak and is he even getting smaller and more helpless? No no, she couldn't let that kind of opportunity slip away. She had to claim him, and this was gonna happen. He wasn't gonna decide what was gonna happen, he doesn't have that authority, only she had.


These thoughts were just occurring in her brain while she was looking down at him and grinning. He looked down and get so confused and worried. Was she right? Was he shrinking? But it's not possible, no no he must be dreaming, this can't be real. 


He craned his head up and looked up at her, now he was 5'3, 2 feet shorter than her. She was grinning and looking like she is about to eat him. Like a cat and a little mouse.


He stepped backward slowly, with every step he made she got closer to him. "Kate, I think I need to go. Don't worry I-I w-won't call your mother and I-I'm gonna tell her that I h-have a t-thing... t-thing to do so I won't b-be able to be y-your t-tut..." He felt his feet leave the ground as she picked him up easily.


"Oh no no no Renny boy, you are definitely not going anywhere. You are staying here with me and that's the final decision." Before he said or did anything, while carrying him she locked the door and put him on the floor.


She turned back at him and got closer to him then he looked down at him and grinned


"Now, where were we?" 

End Notes:

I just made a patreon account. If my stories are liked, I'm planning to be more active in there and make commissions. My patreon page is under review right now, I didn't share anything yet but I'll do and I'll share my patreon page with you when its ready.

Chapter 2 by teletabiler
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for reading my story ^^ I'm having so much fun while writing it. I finally made a patreon account! It's new but I'll try to be more active. My patreon account is https://www.patreon.com/teletabigts


And please leave a review, I want to see your opinions. And tell me if you like my story, I need motivation people!

He looked up at her in fear. He stepped back and tried to understand what was going on. All of this was so surreal. He was already so much smaller and petite compared to her and now he was getting smaller.


He started to pinch himself, this had to be one of the nightmares he was seeing these days. But nothing happened, he was still there, she was still looking down at him, and he was still smaller. 'No, no. A human can't shrink, it's impossible.' he thought to himself. While he was overwhelmed with his thoughts she slowly approached him.


"Kate, you have gone too far! How dare you c-carry me and touch me like you have any right to control me! Get out of my way and give me the key, I'm going to leave." he said. No matter how hard he tried to look manly and in charge, he was just a cute little boy to her. A little prey, an opportunity, a toy maybe.


"Hush little one. I guess you still have no idea what's going on. Let me clarify for you." she said.


She approached him more, he stepped back as she stepped forward to him until his back touched the wall. Now he was stuck. She kept walking to him slowly. She walked slowly on purpose, to scare him more, to make him helpless more. She was now standing in front of him, his eyes were on right below her shoulder levels. He was stuck between her body and the wall. He put his hands on her belly and tried to push her away but it was useless. It just made her more excited.


"Aww look at you. Trying to get away from the big sis? Is big sis too big for you little boy?" She looked down at him and giggled. 


"Kate stop fucking messing around with me! Get out of my way and let me go. It's not funny, you are out of your fucking mouth!"


 He started punching her belly to get away and get rid of her but it made her angry. Suddenly, he felt his arms pinned to the wall with strong pressure and he couldn't move them.


"Now now, you better behave shrimp. Don't ever try to hit me with that pathetic small hands, you understand?" She leaned down and looked down at his eyes menacingly.


"What the fuck are you talking about you little bitch. LET ME GO!" He screamed and tried everything to make her let go of him but it was useless.


There was nothing he could do but he had to leave, he had to save himself and he was gonna fight, he wasn't going to be prey to an 18 years old girl. So he looked up at her and spat on her face. Kate just closed her eyes while his spit leaked down on her face. Then she held his both arms with her one hand and she cleaned her face with her free arm.


"Okay, now you are gonna see who am I and who are you. Time to teach you a lesson." as she finished her sentence suddenly he found himself on her shoulder. God how she could carry his body so easily. He started punching her back with his free hands but it wasn't stopping her, it was only making her angrier.


She sat down and made him lie down on her lap. She pressed his head with her elbow and his butt was on the middle of her lap.


"K-Kate, w-what are you doing please stop it! K-kate you are going too far with this! I'm not a k-kid you can't..." she made her pressure harder with her elbow and silenced him.


"Little boys like you should be punished. You are gonna learn your place Renny boy and I'm sure you are gonna be a good boy from now on. Now hush, this is inevitable." she smiled. She felt so strong and confident. His and her life was gonna change so much, she could feel that. She never felt like this before, this was all she needed.


She slowly took off his pants. She started to caress his cute little butt. Her hand was enough to cover his cheek, god he was so small, how could he be the older one?


 While she rubbed his butt, he was wiggling his legs and his arms but she could easily hold and control them in their place. 


"Are you ready to learn your place? I think you will." With that last word, she spanked him very hard. He started screaming loudly.


"Aww, did it hurt little one? But we just started." She started laughing. Seeing him so helpless made her so excited.


"Okay, 3 more. But you have to count every spank, or I'll start over again." Kate said and spanked him again. She looked down at his butt and she could almost see her hand's shape on his little but. She smiled and looked down at him. He was crying and screaming.


"K-Kate, Please d-don't do this, i-it hurts so much please s-stop it." He started begging. Where was that 'manly' boy?


"Oh no little one, I said count and you just whined like a little baby, now it's gonna start again, so sorry. But the thing is, you have to learn to listen to me. And that's why I'm punishing you, so if you don't want to be punished, then be a good boy and listen to me." She spanked him again, as she finished her word. 


"O-one!" He yelled while crying and sobbing like a kid.


"Good boy!" She looked down at her butt, it was all red and so warm.


"Look at how pathetic you are Renny boy, you can't even handle one of an 18-year-old girl's hands. I'm better than you, don't ever forget that. You are small, weak, and helpless. While I'm big, strong, and superior. You are gonna learn that you are no longer the older one here. You are just a little boy, who listens to me and does whatever I say. Now now, don't forget to count the second one." She said and spanked him again, his whole body shook with that strong hit.


"T-two. I-it hurts so m-much, p-please s-stop. I promise I'll be more respectful to you and I'll listen to you p-please" He said while his tears were leaking down to his cheeks. He looked so innocent and broken.


"Yes, I'm sure you will be. Now shut up, don't speak until I say so, and stop crying like a little slut." She spanked him one last time, with all her power.


"THREE!" He yelled and found himself on the floor as she let go of his body. He was laying down on the floor right in front of her feet. He hid her face between his arms and kept crying. His butt was killing him, it was so hot, and in pain because of all the spankings.


She just stared down at him for a few seconds. She didn't do or say anything, just watched him and enjoyed the view. A boy who is 6 years older than him, a boy who is a university student lying down next to her feet and crying. She watched him and felt strong, she felt powerful.


"Now." she broke the silence with a confident sound. "When I say take off your clothes, what are you gonna do Renny?" She looked down at him.


He was still hiding his face between her arms, he was terrified.


"Get up and stay on your knees I'm not gonna say it again!" she obeyed him.


He obeyed her and stayed on his knees, he looked down to the floor. He didn't want to look at her face, everything was so humiliating and embarrassing.


"Look at me, now." she said.


He craned his head and looked up at her, his tears were still falling down and he was so scared.


"K-kate, p-please.." 


"It's ma'am from now on if you don't want to have a redder ass. You should be respectful to your elders." She said with a demanding voice.


"B-but, I-I'm the older one and I'm your tutor, I-I... Why are you doing this to me?" Ren said and looked up at her innocently.


"No, not anymore. I think you have learned your lesson. What I tell you is an order, and you are gonna do it. You have no other choice." Kate said.


"So Renny boy, when I say take off your clothes, what are you gonna do?" She looked down at him and waited for an obedient answer.


"I-I... I'm g-gonna t-take my clothes off." He blushes. He couldn't believe that he had to yield to her. He couldn't believe all of this. He shouldn't obey a girl who is so much younger than him. But the reality was different, he was the little one, and she could do whatever she wanted.


"You are gonna take your clothes off, what?" She gave a little push to his body with her feet, to warn him.


"I-I, I'm gonna take my clothes off, ma'am." He said that word, he never thought he was gonna say that word to anyone.


She grinned as she heard him calling ma'am. It was right, it was exactly how it should be.


"Good boy! I promise I'll take good care of you as you keep being a good boy. But when you are not Renny boy, trust me, you are gonna get sooo much pain." She started ruffling his hair and she giggled.


"You are so small and cute, why are you so small Renny? Didn't you eat vegetables? I was as tall as you when I was like 11. But still, I could beat your 24 years old self easily. I wasn't skinny and petite like you. But you are a little cutie aren't you?" 


She laughed as she made fun of him. She wanted him to feel small, like the way he was. He didn't say anything, he just looked down to the floor and stayed silent. He wanted to die, he was never get bullied and humiliated like this before. He felt so much pain, but not because of the spankings, because of the humiliation. 


She pat her lap and called him like he was a dog. "Come here Renny, sit on my lap." She reached down and picked him up from the floor like he was a dog and then she sat him on her lap. He was still whimpering as his butt kept hurting. 


"Shhh, it's okay. You are gonna be a good boy for me and everything's gonna be alright." Kate leaned down and whispered to his ear.


"B-but ma'am, I w-wanna go home. I-I d-don't wanna be here. P-plea.." 

Kate placed her large hand on his mouth and silenced him.


"No, we talked about this. I decide things, you just say yes ma'am or no ma'am. Don't make me spank you again. You don't want that, right?" She leaned down and kissed his soft cheek. Even his face was so much smaller than hers, it was so funny to her.  "Of course you don't sweetie. So keep being a good boy." 


He just nodded, he looked so terrified and obedient. Now she could start educating him. She grinned and held his smaller hands.


"Now, I'm gonna put you down and you are gonna take off your clothes, all of them. And I'm gonna bring something while you take your clothes off, if I find any clothes on you when I'm back, I'm gonna make sure that I make your mark on the wall, as I hit your small body to the wall over and over again, understood little one?" She held his petite hands firmly.


"Y-yes ma'am. I-I understand." He answered immediately. She smiled, she loved so much to see his obedience.


"Good boy!" She kissed his little head.


She felt something. Something that travels in her veins. Some kind of power that she never felt before. Like that thing she felt when he shrank in front of her. She looked down at him and saw him getting a little smaller. She grinned widely. She didn't know what is happening, and how it was happening but it was happening, and that was all that mattered.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12274