A New World by Valanath
Summary:

A young scientist has made the discovery of the century, a portal to a new world for humanity to inhabit. This story is about the first test of his invention and his disappearance.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 2740 Read: 17757 Published: September 17 2022 Updated: September 22 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The first and last test by Valanath

2. Strange Surroundings by Valanath

3. Making a move by Valanath

4. Into the monster's den by Valanath

5. Gone for good by Valanath

The first and last test by Valanath
Author's Notes:

Just a bit of setup. Next chapter will deal with giantess stuff.

The last part has finally arrived in the mail. After weeks of waiting the machine will be operational. You hold the mechanical chip in your hand and realize that the restless nights and long workdays have finally been rewarded. Humanity has struggled with the concept of space travel but that will no longer be a problem with your invention. Your machine can instantly transport anything to anywhere in the galaxy and the potential to grant humanity it's wish for a new world and a new start.

You don't realize that you have been standing at your front door daydreaming of the possibilities until a voice snaps you out of your daze.

"Hey! Mr. scientist, what do you got there?" The voice says in a cute bubbly kind of way.

Snapped out of your daydream you see, next to you, your next-door neighbor. Her name is Bree, but she actually likes to be called Bunny. Bunny is in her late twenties and has a body that craves attention. Her hazel eyes you could get lost in. She is wearing a low-cut beige shirt that really makes her cleavage pop. she is also wearing blue shorts that hug her large hips and round butt. She is the perfect woman.

"N-Nothing!" you finally say to her as you grab the handle to your front door.

"Keeping secrets from your favorite neighbor?" Bunny moves a bit closer to you. "Don't forget you promised to help me with my garden today!" 

Help her with her garden? You must've told her you would help to get her off your back. You wouldn't mind helping but her garden pales in comparison to the achievement you are about to accomplish. She could not possibly understand the significance of this day! 

"I will help you sometime this week." You quickly open your front door and look back at Bunny. "Now I must attend to something very important, have a good day!"

"Well, I'll get started on my gardening anyways!" Bunny sighs and walks off to her yard.

You swiftly rush up your staircase to your attic and open the door. You are greeted by the sight of the next step of mankind. The machine is almost like a mechanical door. You quickly insert the chip into the side of the machine and the connected computer flashes to life. You already have coordinates to a planet that has a similar atmosphere to earth and proceed to put them in. the door glows and the machine hums. This prototype has one flaw, it can only maintain the pathway for a maximum of ten minutes. You place your hand on the metal door and push, walking through the pathway.

"It's a tiny flaw I can fix after the test."

You think back to Bunny and her garden. The planet you are about to discover will have plenty of room for new gardens that will put hers to shame. Everyone will be grateful, and Bunny will see the importance of your work!

Little did you know that you made the worst mistake of your life!


Strange Surroundings by Valanath

You enter into the doorway and are immediately blinded by a bright light. There is a sudden tingling sensation all throughout your body and finally the light subsides. You are greeted by a strange new environment. The "trees" you see look to have no bark and go up for at least two to three thousand feet. The ground almost looks like it's been tilled. Behind you is the door back to your world. 

"Alright, I should just get a good look around and take a couple samples back to the lab" 

You look around your current surroundings and notice that you arrived from your world on a small hill. Slowly, you begin to make your way down the hill towards one of the large green "trees". As you get closer you notice that there seem to be some sort of red fruit hanging from the "trees" The fruit looks massive in comparison, possibly the size of your house if not larger. The fruit also looks strangely familiar to you. Getting closer to the "tree" and you reach out to touch it. The bark is strange and foreign to you. It is green and feels fuzzy.

Suddenly there is a tremor in the ground that catches you off guard. You look down to your watch and notice you only have a couple minutes left to explore before you have to head back through the doorway. As you get back up, another tremor shakes the ground around you. This time the tremor felt closer almost like something is approaching your position. You begin to worry and start to shake. You never thought that this world might be already inhabited. 

You freeze as you notice that the sunlight has been blocked out by something massive. Turning around you see what exactly has blocked out the sun. 

"This cannot be happening!"

Standing before you are an absolutely massive humanoid figure. You can tell it is female by the large breasts blocking out her face. She seems to be wearing a beige shirt that is almost at its limit containing the large breasts beneath it. You squint your eyes and are horrified to notice that this person is very familiar to you. This monster is your next-door neighbor, Bunny! 

You hear a booming voice come from the heavens.

"It's time to water the plants!"

There from the heavens you see in Bunny's hands a yellow watering can as she tilts it forward. Panicking, you look down at your watch and see that you have only a minute till the doorway closes. You begin to rush towards the hill where the doorway was. That's when it begins to pour. Large drops of water begin to splash all over the place and the ground begins to get slick and muddy. The hill you climbed down has become a muddy, slippery slope. You try your best, but the hill is much more difficult to climb in its current condition. Eventually you reach the top and to your horror the doorway blips out of existence. You couldn't make it in time. You slowly turn around to see that the water droplets have stopped and now you could see Bunnys cute face.

"I hope that's enough water!" she says with her typical bubbly attitude. "Now to get a bit closer!"

 

Making a move by Valanath

The gigantic woman begins to lower herself to the ground near where you are standing. It's almost unsettling how quick she can move considering how large she is. You begin to panic as her entire form gets closer and closer until it stops almost directly above you. Bunny then drags what looks to be a small basket to her side and reaches out towards the red fruit attached to the green "trees".

"Oh my god, those are tomatoes!" You finally reach the conclusion that this is not a new planet but is actually your next-door neighbor's garden.

Bunny plucks the tomatoes from their plant and starts to toss them in the basket. Her upper body hovering above you. Your eyes are immediately drawn to the two round orbs hanging from her chest. Her breasts were large before but now they are truly enormous. The colossal boobs sway with bunny's every motion almost putting you in a daze. Quickly snapping out of it, you begin to theorize the situation you are in.

"The machine must've short circuited or something and instead of transporting to a new world..." Your eyes grow wide with fear. "I was transported to Bunny's garden and somehow shrank to miniscule size!"

You begin to make the calculations in your head on just how small you are. If a tomato looks to be bigger than your own house, then you must be at least half an inch or less. Just the thought of being that small makes you shiver in fear.

It's almost to insane to think about. Your thoughts are interrupted by soft humming from your looming neighbor. Just her humming sounds a million times louder. Putting your situation into perspective, you know now that you must get Bunny's attention, or you might be stuck outside forever. The basket seems to be almost filled to the brim with various fruits and vegetables. Scanning your immediate surroundings, you spot a tomato close to the ground.

"That's my way out!"

You desperately begin to dash toward the tomato, hoping to catch a ride with Bunny and her harvest of fruits and veggies. The ground is still wet and muddy, making your attempt much more difficult. Finally, you make it to the tomato and grab on to its slick surface. You turn your head to see the hand of a goddess reach in to grab it. Bunny grabs hold of the tomato and you along with it. she places the tomato in the basket and starts to stand up with basket (and scientist) in hand. The sudden movement of Bunny just getting off from the ground is enough to almost make you puke. You must be truly insignificant to almost pass out from a simple movement like that.

Bunny starts to make her way towards her house quietly humming to herself. This bubbly girl is oblivious to the tiny captive she has in her basket. 

"I think I'll use some of these fruits and veggies for lunch today!" her voice booms from above your basket prison. 

Bunny opens the back door into her house, smiling, as she plans out what to eat. 

Into the monster's den by Valanath

The door shuts behind bunny as she makes her way through her home. You hold on for dear life as the basket moves with bunny. Just her walking is nauseating for you. Looking around from the basket, you are greeted to the new and expansive environment of bunny's home. You are completely dumbfounded on how large everything is. 

The basket is eventually set down on a counter in bunny's kitchen. You slowly begin to loosen tour grip on the tomato and make your way towards the edge of the basket. Climbing down the outside of the basket is easier said than done but you are soon relieved to feel the counter below your feet.

"Alright, now I just need to get her attention and she can help me fix this problem." You ponder for a moment on what you just said.

"Then again she is dumber than box of rocks!" 

As you start theorizing a plan, you notice bunny has made her way over to the fridge nearby. Her shorts have ridden up quite a lot and have exposed her butt cheeks. Bunny's ass is a magnificent sight to behold. The two round cheeks jiggle as she rummages through her fridge. You are completely in a trance watching her get ingredients for her lunch.

Bunny closes her fridge with various veggies and dressings in hand. She also seems to have grabbed a soda from the fridge. The veggies are dropped near you and cause your tiny body to shake from the impact.

"Damn, it doesn't take much for me to fall on my ass!" You say with a shameful expression on your face.

Getting back up and you hear the hissing sound of the soda can opening up. Bunny grabs a tall glass and begins to poor the pink sparkling liquid into the glass. For being just a soda can, it looks like a lake of soda in the glass at your current size.

"For all the hard work growing all these veggies, I deserve a cold glass of my favorite drink!" Bunny giggles as she takes a sip from the glass and places it on the counter.

Scanning your surroundings you notice a wooden decorative sign, with the words "Live, Laugh, Love" engraved on it, near where bunny is preparing her lunch. You come to the conclusion that maybe reaching a higher point on the counter could be a better place to be for you to get her attention.

You make your way over to the wooden piece and begin to scale the structure. The climb to the top is excruciating as you have never worked out in a day in your life, but you do reach the top after a couple minutes of what you could only call torture.

"Bunny, I'm down here!" you begin to wave your arms and yell.

Bunny makes a swift movement of her arm and you hear a loud clanging noise.

"Dang it, Me and my butter fingers!" bunny giggles and turns around and bends over to grab something off the floor

Suddenly, bunny jolts back and slams her ass into the counter making you lose your balance and quickly begin to plummet to the counter below you. You close your eyes waiting for your body to hit the cold countertop but something different happens. You actually splash into something cold and bubbly.

You open your eyes and notice you fell directly into the glass of soda. The glass cup rises above almost like prison walls.

"Oh god, I've got to get out of here!"

Gone for good by Valanath

It takes a second or two, but Bunny rises from the kitchen floor with dropped knife in hand. She finishes up assembling her salad and places the knife in the kitchen sink for later. You are in a state of panic as bunny's gargantuan form rises above your glass cup prison. Her goddess like figure grabs onto her salad and drink and begins walking over toward the dining room table. Your situation gets worse as the soda lake around you begins to move with her motions. You almost go under a few times until, at last, the soda lake comes to a calm. It seems bunny has finally settled down to dig into her lunch.

You look above you to see your ditzy captor has started to eat her salad. The sounds of her chewing and swallowing are amplified to a terrifying degree. All you can her is her tearing and devouring her salad like some giant beast. Your fear escalates as her fingers wrap around the glass like a snake catching its prey. The glass is lifted up towards her luscious and plump lips. Your whole world is tilted forward, and the soda starts flowing towards the opened mouth. You turn to see what you could only describe as a "cavern of death" with strings of saliva hanging from its roof. Fight or flight kicks in, especially the flight, as you begin to quickly swim against the current. 

Your actions are in vain though as you see the looming caverns ceiling above you. Tears start falling from your eyes as you scream for bunny to save you.

"This can't be happening! Please, Bunny, don't eat me!" you plea to the goddess above you.

The goddess doesn't hear your pathetic pleas and your fate is quickly seal with one bodily motion.

*GULP*

You slide down Bunny's esophagus along with the soda. In a matter of seconds, you enter into a large fleshy cavern and splash into a sea of disgusting water. The smell is the first thing you pick up on as it is the worst stench imaginable. You quickly start to swim towards the fleshy walls and start pounding on it.

"Bunny! You have to save me! I have to get out of here!" You plea once again to Bunny.

You hear a large roar come from above you. It is followed by a giggle.

"Oops, excuse me!" Bunny says in her typical bubbly voice.

"No..." you utter in a hushed tone as you realize that your actions have only made her burp.

You begin to feel a tingling sensation that quickly turns to a more painful one all over your body. Her stomach is finally claiming you as it's food as digestion begins to ramp up. Unable to stay afloat, you slowly submerge into the disgusting waters. Your final thought is that no one will know what happened to you. Your body slowly floats into the depths of her stomach.

Bunny places her fork on the empty place and walks over to the kitchen sink. She places the fork and plate into the sink to clean later. She grabs the glass of soda and finishes it off before placing it into the sink as well. Looking out the window she looks over toward her neighbor's house and ponders for a brief moment.

"I wonder what he was keeping from me..." She thinks to herself.

That thought is interrupted by a sudden belch and gurgling from her stomach.

"Well, I can always ask him about it some other time!" She says as she walks away from the sink into one of the other rooms of her house.

What bunny doesn't know is she'll never see that scientist again. She made sure of that. 

End Notes:

I want to thank everyone for the reviews and ratings. I hope everyone who has read this story looks forward to more stories in the future. I'm actually thinking of writing a follow up to this story that involves Bunny and an unfortunate side effect of the scientist's invention. All I'll say is the other inhabitants of the neighborhood might go missing!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12259