The Japanese Experience by SweetSalt
Summary:

A young couple on their journey to financial independence are hit by a freak accident that forces them to seek help from their Japanese Airbnb guests.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Maternal, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 28 Completed: No Word count: 37988 Read: 107837 Published: September 09 2022 Updated: December 26 2022

1. Chapter 1 by SweetSalt

2. Chapter 2 by SweetSalt

3. Chapter 3 by SweetSalt

4. Chapter 4 by SweetSalt

5. Chapter 5 by SweetSalt

6. Chapter 6 by SweetSalt

7. Chapter 7 by SweetSalt

8. Chapter 8 by SweetSalt

9. Chapter 9 by SweetSalt

10. Chapter 10 by SweetSalt

11. Chapter 11 by SweetSalt

12. Chapter 12 by SweetSalt

13. Chapter 13 by SweetSalt

14. Chapter 14 by SweetSalt

15. Chapter 15 by SweetSalt

16. Chapter 16 by SweetSalt

17. Chapter 17 by SweetSalt

18. Chapter 18 by SweetSalt

19. Chapter 19 by SweetSalt

20. Chapter 20 by SweetSalt

21. Chapter 21 by SweetSalt

22. Chapter 22 by SweetSalt

23. Chapter 23 by SweetSalt

24. Chapter 24 by SweetSalt

25. Chapter 25 by SweetSalt

26. Chapter 26 by SweetSalt

27. Chapter 27 by SweetSalt

28. Chapter 28 by SweetSalt

Chapter 1 by SweetSalt
Author's Notes:

The first 2 chapters might be a bit boring but they're necessary for the plot. I tried to make them brief as possible.

- "We got our first guests!" announced Mike excitedly.


- "Already? Did you not post the listing only a few hours ago?" Asked a surprised Jennifer


She was doing her hair and makeup after her morning shower, Mike had woke up before her and went to buy groceries. He didn't sleep in even on weekends.


Jennifer was a 28 year old law graduate, she'd graduated only 2 years earlier. Being a 5' 8" brunette with an athletic figure and very attractive features, and the charisma to match, she'd landed a job with a major law firm soon after graduating.


Mike was 29, despite being a successful dentist, at 6' 2" and a fit 240 pounds, he was significantly more robust and heavily built than the average person in his domain. Working for a dental clinic instead of running his own have him enough time to workout and stay in shape, but the stress of the job was starting to show.


- "Exactly! I finished the listing yesterday before we went to bed!"


- "Babe, we agreed we won't rush things and you told me you're not gonna accept just about anyone.. did you check the rating?" Jennifer looked at him in the mirror.


The couple had saved enough money to purchase a spacious 11000 sqft lot of land in the mountains of California, which had a 2 story 4500 sqft lakefront chalet built on it. It was mostly Mike's idea, he wasn't very happy with his job, although he didn't necessarily hate it, money was the main reason why he decided to become a dentist.


Jennifer enjoyed being a lawyer, which made her hesitate when Mike first suggested they try to achieve financial independence. But she couldn't object to an additional source of income, and after some convincing, the idea that she could work less and dedicate more time to herself didn't sound bad at all.


So they decided to try their luck in the real estate market, Mike explained how the property could even pay its own mortgage, with money left to spare too if they chose carefully.


The marvelous piece of Californian nature with its upscale 6 bedrooms 6 bathrooms chalet immediately won them over. The place even had its basement converted into a bar with a small stage and a cinema projector by the previous owner. Mike was very confident they could make a fortune renting it on Airbnb.


- "Like you have to ask.. perfect rating and previous hosts only have positive things to say about our guests. Plus they really don't seem like trouble at all. The guest is a young Japanese girl and she already sent me a message explaining that she's on a vacation with her mother, and it'll be the 2 of them only."


- "Really? That's odd.. I know we're pricing it aggressively, but wouldn't it still be cheaper to rent a smaller place if it's only the two of them? I'm not complaining but I expected most of our guests to be young groups looking to party and get drunk."


- "Eh, I dunno.. I guess it's a different culture. Anyway, they rented it for 3 nights only."


- "That's a very good start! At least your promise that the place will pay for itself is materializing" Jennifer winked at him.


Mike approached his girlfriend and put his hands on her hips "so you finally admit I'm not all matter and no mind?"


She looked into his eyes and bit her lower lip "Yeah, maybe there's something to you other than your good taste in women".


- "You flatter yourself" he chuckled.


...


- "So when are you meeting them?" Jennifer asked while driving.


- "This coming Friday. I'll show them around and see what they're like in person, and they said they will leave Monday at around noon."


- "Do you have any other bookings?"


- "No, I marked the property unavailable for now. This is our first listing and I want to see what's it like and give myself more time at first. It would be intimidating to get swarmed so early on"


- "Good thinking baby!"

Chapter 2 by SweetSalt

- "Hi! I believe you're Ayumi?" Mike asked while extending his hand.


- "Yes, that would be me! And this is my mother, Harumi"


He could tell Ayumi was younger than him, she looked to be in her early twenties, about 5' 3" with jet black hair, big brown eyes, and a charming smile. She bore a striking resemblance to her mother, who was maybe an inch taller than her daughter, and remarkably beautiful for her age. If Mike didn't know better he could've easily thought she was Ayumi's older sister. She looked much calmer and more mature than her daughter though.


- "It's a pleasure meeting you both! I'm Mike, your host, but I'm pretty sure you already know that. This is Jennifer, my girlfriend. I won't take much of your time, I'll just give you a quick tour and make sure everything is up to your expectations, and we'll be on our way. You'll also need the access codes to the chalet and the garage door opener."


It was the mother who spoke this time "Oh that's so nice of you, but you don't have to worry about it, we're not in a hurry. We're here to enjoy the nature and get away from the busy city. My sister has been living in California for 15 years now, and I've been to California before, but I've never seen this part of the state, and I just say, it's more beautiful than it looked in the photos." She said in her heavy accent, but she spoke calmly and confidently and she certainly had a charm to her.


After a brief conversation, Jennifer found herself suggesting: "Baby, why don't you show Ayumi the place from the outside, help her get the car in the garage and show her where the swimming pool is, and I'll give Harumi a quick tour inside."


....


- "So this isn't your first time in Cali is it?" Asked Mike.


- "No, we've both been here multiple times before since my aunt moved. It's my fourth time to be exact, but it certainly won't be the last. I intend to come back here in a few months for university."


She spoke fast and excitedly, Mike thought to himself. She surely looked brash and energetic, and surprisingly her English was fantastic with only a light accent.


- "I dunno about that. I mean don't get me wrong I welcome you to the states, but it cost me an arm and a leg to study here, and from what I know it's even more expensive for foreigners.


- "Yeah I know that, we're not made of money but I managed to get a student loan from Japan, and since I'm studying computer science it'll be worth it to be so close to silicon valley. I'll also be living with my aunt so I don't have to worry about renting." She proclaimed.


- "Nice! It looks like you got everything figured down to a T Ayumi" He replied while walking out of the garage.


- "Yeah, kinda. Mother is the only thing that still has me worried".


- "How come? What do you mean?"


- "Well, my dad passed away in Japan a few years ago, my mother only has one sister, who lives here, and I'm her only daughter.. and now I'm gonna be moving out of the country as well. She might not be the most outgoing type, but she needs someone by her side, and she's not ready to leave Japan yet."


- "Oh.. I'm sorry to hear that.. yeah it definitely sounds sub-ideal.." He wasn't exactly sure what to say.


- "Yeah.. it's why I chose this place.. nice and secluded, great scenery.. mom loves it, and it'll give us some time to talk about things."


- "Are you going to try convincing her to move here too?"


- "I'm not sure that'll work.. but maybe.. I honestly am not sure exactly what to say.. I'll guess we'll see. We need to talk about it anyway."


Mike nodded in agreement.


....


Meanwhile in the chalet


- "So as you can see, everything from air conditioning to wifi internet works. You have a smart speaker in every room too if you're into that kind of thing." Said Jennifer.


She'd noticed that the older Japanese woman wasn't the most talkative type, despite being very kind and always wearing a smile, she would mostly node her head and answer with a yes or OK, but at that sentence, she chuckled lightly "I'm not very comfortable with tech darling, I'm sure my daughter will figure it out, but I'm too old to have grown up around this sort of technology".


- "Oohhhh I couldn't tell! They're pretty easy to use, and besides you don't look that old anyway. I'm actually surprised you're old enough to have a 20 year old daughter!"


Harumi smiled "22 in fact. Thank you honey, I'm even old enough to be your mother, I'm 45" She paused for a second "Maybe I should've had another child, Ayumi is my only daughter, and she's moving here now."


Jennifer didn't know what to say.. there was an awkward silence for a moment and then she said "I'm so sorry about that ma'am.. But I'm sure having a big family isn't an easy decision, I know having to raise 3 girls and 2 boys wasn't easy for my parents."


- "I'm sure it's worth it!" The woman smiled "I know I haven't known you for a long time, but you grew up into a charming and successful young woman. I would be proud to have a daughter like you."


- "Thank you!" Jennifer blushed deeply at that, she was very used to getting compliments but she didn't know why she felt happy to have impressed this particular woman. Her calm and mature aura was certainly having an effect on her.


- "Anyways" she snapped out of it "If you'll follow me downstairs, I'll give you the access codes to the chalet. There are no keys required, and the codes will be valid for the entirety of your stay."


Harumi simply nodded.

End Notes:

Almost there.. things will start heating up in chapter 3.

Chapter 3 by SweetSalt

Sunday, 10 am.


- "So, are we ready to list the property again?" Jennifer asked.


- "Not yet, I need to go through the process of guests checking out first, I hate being surprised, and you know hosts are rated too, and you can't expect every guest to be this nice."


- "They're really nice right? You don't be getting no bad surprises from the get go at least."


- "Yeah.. I'm still surprised they took the property because even a cabin would have been plenty for them, but they didn't have much time flexibility and it's not easy to find something around here on such a short notice."


...


1 pm


- "Hello?" Said Jennifer into the phone.


- "Hi Jennifer! It's Ayumi"


- "Hey Ayumi, everything alright?"


- "I'm not sure, I tried calling Mike but he wouldn't pick up.. we're locked out of the house, and it's raining here"


- "Yeah, he's in the shower. Did you say you're locked out of the house?"


- "Exactly, we left the house about 2 hours ago to go for a walk, but we had to cut it short because it was starting to rain, now it's a downpour and when we tried to get in the access codes you gave us wouldn't work. We tried the front and the back doors, with the same codes that were working yesterday. I don't want to keep trying, I'd hate to activate the alarm system."


- "Oh my Gosh! I'm so sorry Ayumi, give me one minute, I'll figure this out, stay on the line please."


- "Okay but please be quick, it's raining and we're literally pressed against the door to avoid getting soaked."


Jennifer apologized again, put the call on hold, and ran to the bathroom, Mike was already dressed and combing his hair. Jennifer explained the situation fast as she could, and he thought for a minute.. "it couldn't be" he muttered.


- "What is it?"


- "You know how I I set the codes to expire at 12 pm on Monday?? Well, it seems I might have set the codes to expire at 12 pm yeah, but on Sunday instead."


- "You idiot! The poor people are literally stuck outside in the middle of a freaking storm! What's the new access code?"


- "It's not so simple, I set the alarm system to reset itself to make sure the property doesn't remain accessible to the same people should something happen. The key will have to be plugged in and then new access codes can be programmed.."


- "Fuck it Mike! It's over 2 hours to get there! What are you going to do?"


- "The only thing that can be done" Mike says hesitantly "I'll drive there and key them in"


- "I'm coming with you, we really need to apologize to them for this, and we might need to partly refund them for that too."


...


- "Crap! It's a freaking thunderstorm.. I really can't apologize enough for this." Mike said apologetically as everyone walked in.


- "That's right. We're very sorry for this mess, and I promise we'll refund part of the rent to make it up to you." Jennifer joined.


Ayumi looked annoyed as expected, but her mother still maintained her calm and reassuring demeanor. She still wore a small smile amd after another jolt of thunder she spoke "That's ok my dear, mistakes happen, and you arrived pretty quick all things considered."


- "A refund would still be nice though!" Ayumi interjected quickly.


Mike nodded with a smile "For sure, I'll refund you 50%. I hope that makes it up to you."


- "That would be very nice, thank you! I totally understand it was a simple slip." Ayumi seemed much happier now.


...


Mike and Jennifer ran back to Michael's BMW, parked in front of the house. "I'm happy they were pretty understanding about this whole mess" he screamed to be heard over the storm "but we just lost 50% in our first hosting"


- "Yeah? Well you should be fucking happy they didn't make a big deal out of this regardless.. they were soaked by the time we showed up"


As they got to the car, the storm was still raging, and as they grabbed the driver and passenger doors, a bright flash of lightning nearly blinded them, and before they could even hear the deafening crack if thunder, they were both thrown a few feet back.


Mike landed on his back and howled in pain, he was conscious, but unble to move for a few minutes. As he started to regain the feeling in his arms and legs and sat up slowly, he remember Jennifer.


"Jen!" He screamed "Are you ok?"


He stood up, he was having difficulty maintaining his balance, and he felt like throwing up, but he knew he had to find Jennifer and get them inside the car or back into the house.


He slowly made his way around his SUV, calling out Jennifer's name the entire time. As he looked around, he saw Jennifer lying on her back, not moving.


"Fuck!" He screamed. Mike made his way to her as fast as he could, and dropped to his knees. "Baby.. Jen.. Wake up!" He shook her gently "Jennifer.. oh my God.. Jen please wake up!”


Suddenly he could see her lips twitch, Jennifer started to open her eyes and mutter something, although he couldn't make out exactly what she was trying to say. Mike knew he had to get them both back into the house.


With his entire body in pain, and with as much balance as he could muster, mike put her arm around his neck, and pulled her to her feet, and started walking towards the house. He heard another thunderbolt and knew if they get struck again, it could be the end.. although he also knew getting hit by lightning twice in a single storm was an extremely unlikely event.


...


He didn't even know how long it'd taken him to get to the front door, barely able to remain on his feet, and starting to get dizzy, he banged on the door as hard as he could screaming for help. He was terrified that they couldn't hear him over the storm, or that they were in the shower, and he knew he didn't have much strength left in him.


Luckily, the door opened, and he could see Ayumi with a puzzled look on her face that soon turned to horror as she saw what state they were in. He told her they were hit by lightning as he made his way inside dragging a barely conscious Jennifer. As he walked inside, he laid Jennifer on the door, and finally felt like he could give in, he could hear Harumi coming down the stairs, he tried to speak, but no words came out.. and everything turned black.

End Notes:

Ok, now the real fun begins.

Chapter 4 by SweetSalt

Jennifer woke up slowly, her head was throbbing, and she still felt some numbness in her legs, but she could tell she was in a much better state. The last thing she remembered before blacking out was a sudden jolt of hot pain traveling through her entire body as she tried to open the passenger door of the SUV, and then she remembered Mike over her, talking to her, although she couldn't tell what he was saying, she remembers vaguely he picked her up and started inching towards the house, and then nothing.


She sat up slowly, and looked around her.. the dimly lit room she was in was mostly empty, except for the mattress she found herself on, which felt like smooth satin, but the first thing to catch her eyes was Mike lying on another mattress a small distance from her.


She got to her feet, and ran to his side, he was breathing, but still unconscious. She shook him gently, he muttered something as he sat up.


- "Mike! Wake up baby!"


- "Ugh.. my head, I feel like a swarm of angry hornets is buzzing in my head." Suddenly he looked at her and was overjoyed "Jen! You're ok!! I was scared shitless!!" He hugged her.


- "I'm fine, although I've been better that's for sure. Are you able to move?"


- "Yeah, my head still hurts a bit but other than that no complaints.. no burns or anything.. I think we got off lightly all things considered." He paused for a minute as he looked around him "Jen.. where the hell are we??"


- "Your guess is as good as mine, you took us to the house no?"


- "I did, but this doesn't look like any place in the chalet.. or the whole property for that matter. What happened??"


- "Like I said, no clue.. I just woke up.... Wait a minute.." she paused "do you hear that?"


Mike listened carefully, he could hear voices chatting in the distance, but he couldn't make out a thing they were saying.. they were getting closer and louder though, and as they got closer, he felt tremors and and ground shook beneath them.


- "Am I dreaming? They sound like Ayumi and Harumi.. but what the fuck?!" Said Mike, taken aback by the voices.


- "It's like they're speaking through a freaking stadium speaker.. they're much louder than I remember" agreed Jennifer.


Suddenly, the entire room shook like it was hit by an earthquake or by hurricane force winds, Jennifer barely squealed before they were bathed in bright light coming from above. They both looked up, and Jennifer screamed body murder as they both nearly fainted again.


The ceiling of the room was gone, replaced by the faces of Harumi and Ayumi, except they were blown up to incredible proportions.. it was like they were looking at faces on maybe billboards.. the 2 women wore a concerned look on their faces as they peered inside at their bewildered Airbnb hosts.


Harumi was the first to speak, in her usual calm and reassuring voice she said "Please calm down, Jennifer you don't need to scream, I know it's a lot to take in, but you have nothing to fear, no one is going to hurt you."


- "Yes little ones, I understand you must be confused and probably terrified, but you have nothing to fear from us." Joined Ayumi


Before Jennifer could say anything, Mike shouted "What the hell happened? How did you become so huge? Where are we?"


Ayumi tried to speak, but Harumi interrupted her saying "We're not huge honey, we might look big to you but we're still the same, you're the ones who got smaller."


Mike couldn't believe his ears "We're.. smaller?" He mumbled slowly.


- "You'll have to speak up a little if you want us to hear you clearly" replied Ayumi "but yeah, you pretty much shrunk down right in front of our eyes shortly after you blacked out."


- "We didn't know what to do immediately" said Harumi "we could see you were still alive and breathing, only much smaller. We didn't want you to wake up and see us immediately, so we decided to give you a minute together to collect yourselves, but we also didn't want you seeing your surroundings and then panicking and getting yourselves hurt, so we put you inside a cardboard box, and we were checking on you every 10 minutes."


- "How small are we? Can you please get us out of here?" Said Jennifer.


- "Sure darling. I'll pick you up gently and place you on the coffee table, hold still." Said Harumi.


Jennifer's eyes nearly bulged out as a huge hand as wide as she was tall came down and wrapped around her, the woman's grip on her was firm but not too tight. As she was hoisted up in the air, she could see Ayumi reaching in and picking up her boyfriend.


She was set down gently, and Ayumi threw aside the cardboard box. The couple watched in awe as the huge young woman effortlessly threw away what was essentially an entire room for them. The coffee table looked massive from their perspective, and the mother and daughter dominated their entire field of view.


They were suddenly snapped out of their trance by Harumi saying "Do you remember exactly what happened?"


- "Just the lightning strike" replied Mike "I think it hit the car, and then traveled to us, and we were both thrown away by it" he paused, still overwhelmed by the situation. Harumi nodded with a smile, encouraging him to continue. "I was knocked out for a few minutes, and then I was barely conscious, but I knew I had to check on Jennifer and get us out of the storm." He suddenly realized he could still hear the storm outside.


- "Yeah, the car became smaller too.. it's very strange. We looked out of the window and it was gone. We figured it likely became small too and Ayumi went to get it thinking there might be something in it that you'll need.. even tho I told her it was dangerous!"


- "I got it though. It's in my room"


- "Thank you.." replied Jennifer


- "Awww you're most welcome little lady!" Cooed Ayumi.


- "Yeah.. we could do without the little part" grumbled Mike.


- "Sorry" giggled Ayumi "you guys look way too adorable like this. We already measured you, you're about 4.35 inches tall Mike, and Jennifer is exactly 4 inches."


- "Anyway, I have no idea how a lightning strike could cause things to shrink down so much. We need to see a healthcare professional right away, could you please call 911 for us?" Interrupted Jennifer


- "We been talking about it while you guys slept.. I don't think emergency services would take a call telling them we have 2 shrunken people seriously.." said Ayumi "They will think it's a prank. We will take you to a hospital in the morning if you want"


Jennifer noticed how Ayumi added "if you want". She wasn't too concerned about it, thinking herself that there isn't exactly a protocol for what to do when someone shrinks down.


Mike looked at her with wide eyes "You gotta be kidding me" he muttered "we get to spend the night at the size of the fucking smurfs.."


...



"You're full already?? You surely don't eat much at this size" giggled Harumi.


The tiny couple were standing on the kitchen table now. Harumi thought they might be hungry and while they suddenly felt like their stomachs were completely empty after shrinking, they weren't too enthusiastic to eat. But Harumi insisted that they can't spend the rest of the day and the entire night on empty stomachs.


"What's this called again?" Asked Jennifer


"Sukiyaki" replied Ayumi, who was pouring herself a glass of diet coke while watching the tiny couple pick up food from the spoon her mother offered them. "Do you like it?"


Jennifer nodded silently, and watched as Ayumi walked away. The food looked like a one-pot dish of beef, vegetables, and tofu cooked with a sweet soy sauce broth. It was actually really good. She looked at her boyfriend, the entire time she could tell he was much more uneasy than her.


He suddenly looked up at Harumi and said "Harumi, can I please have something to drink?"


Harumi immediately nodded, smiling as always, and got up.. it was like watching a skyscraper come to life.. neither of the tiny couple had gotten used to it.


- "I'm sorry Jen" said Mike "This is entirely my fault."


- "What do you mean your fault? You made a mistake while programming a security system.. how were you supposed to know it will result in us becoming smurfs?"


- "I'm sorry and I'm happy you're taking this better than I am.. I just hope we'll get back to normal soon."


- "Either way, panicking and losing your shit won't fix anything"


Harumi was back with a glass of water "I think this might be too much at your size. This is the best thing I could come up with" she said as she filled a bottle cap halfway with water and gave it to him.

Chapter 5 by SweetSalt

Mike and Jennifer were back in the box, in the room Harumi slept in. Harumi had explained to them how it was way too dangerous for them to roam about at this size, and that she needed to be aware of their location all the time. The "mattresses" they woke up on were actually 2 pairs of her satin gloves.


- "Won't you at least try to fall asleep?" Jennifer mumbled.


- "I don't know how you expect me to sleep after all that happened. We're literally trapped in a freaking cardboard box." He paused for a second. "How did you become so calm and accepting all of a sudden?"


- "Accepting my ass.. what can we do about it? Yeah I panicked and nearly screamed my lungs out.. but then I realized, and then what? How does that get us out of this?"


- "I understand Jen, and I know you're right.. everything you said is right.. but.."


- "but what if there's no way out of this?"


- "Yeah like.. what if it's permanent?"


- "Mike honey, I know you're feeling guilty about this, and you don't wanna feel responsible for ending our lives.. at least our normal lives.. but you didn't! It was not you, it was fate.. luck.. random chance, and whether it's permanent or reversible, there's not much you or I could do about it at this point."


Mike didn't know what to say, she was right, he closed his eyes, and tried falling asleep.


Suddenly, the familiar booming footsteps could be heard in the distance, and it quickly started getting louder and louder. Mike opened his eyes.. it must be well past midnight, what could the giant women want with them at this hour? They were jostled about as the box was picked up and carried somewhere. Before long, they came to a stop, and light poured in through the top as the box was open, and the Ayumi's face filled the sky.


- "Hi there little ones.. sorry I woke you." She said


- "Don't worry about it, we couldn't get any sleep anyway." Replied Mike.


- "I can imagine." She said 


- "Why did you bring us here though Ayumi?" Asked Jennifer "What time is it?"


- "It's 3 am. I wanted to talk." Said the giant.


- "Sure.." Said Jennifer "about what exactly?"


- "About this situation.. you being tiny.. I think you'd better come out first"


Soon, they were standing on the coffee table looking up at the humongous Japanese girl.


- "So about what you guys said yesterday.. taking you to a hospital.. do you really think that would be a good idea?"


- "What do you mean?" Replied Mike immediately.


- "I mean think about it, what do you expect them to do? As far as we know this is a one time thing.. it never happens.. hell it's not even supposed to happen. Why do you think they would know what to do with you?"


- "Because they're healthcare professionals.. even if they don't know exactly what to do, they'll figure something out." Objected Mike.


- "And what if they don't know what to do, and instead you guys find yourselves trapped in a lab somewhere?"


- "But.."


- "What if it's decided that you must stay a secret, and they start experimenting on you?"


Jennifer intervened "I understand what you're saying Ayumi, but if we don't go to a hospital, we have no hope of getting back to normal.. we can't exactly stay like this."


Ayumi looked at her "And why not? You can stay like this and live a relatively healthy and happy life if you're cared for properly"


- "What?" Shouted Mike


- "And who would care for us?" Said Jennifer


- "We would! I mean my mother would be happy to! I could see it in her eyes, when she was talking to you, when she was interacting with you, I've never seen my mother like this since she learned of my plans to move out." She paused for a second and then looked at Mike "You remember what I told you? My mom being the only thing I'm still worried about? I'm the only immediate family she has left in Japan, she would be all alone, but if she can have you guys, I would feel much better leaving her with you!"


- "What the fuck! What is the meaning of this? She can't just *have us* we're not property! We're human beings!" Shouted Mike


- "Easy on me for a second little guy!"


- "Fuck this! What is it with you and this"little" bullshit"


- "Mike calm down.."


Suddenly, before Jennifer could say anything else, Ayumi slammed her hand on the coffee table nearly knocking them both off their feet. "Quite! Both of you! I don't appreciate the tone, and I have things to say!" She said sharply. When she saw her tiny audience was finally quite, and taken aback by her outburst, she continued "In reality, and to be fully honest, the chance of anyone knowing what to do to get you back to normal is pretty much null, you might have to accept that this is your new normal. I know it takes a lot, and I'm not expecting it to happen overnight, but I also don't think you guys know what you're asking for. You might not like living like this for now, but trust me, your life in my mother's care will be light-years better than being stuck for life in an underground lab somewhere."


Mike tried to say something but he was interrupted immediately "I'm not done. I'll bring up this conversation tomorrow with my mother, and I want you to think about it until then. I would really appreciate it if you could apply logic to your situation, and not act like you've been condemned to eternal damnation. You'll be part of a new household, and even if you feel like pets or property, as you say, it'll be one where you'll feel way more human than if you end up in a government lab, which will probably happen if we listen to you."


She paused again, neither Mike nor Jennifer had anything to say back, so she continued "To be blunt, we can do anything we want and it's not like you could do anything about it.. but think, this might be for the best."


They were picked up, and returned to the box. They felt Ayumi carry the box back to her mother's room and place it back on the nightstand.

Chapter 6 by SweetSalt

The tiny couple barely had any sleep all night, neither did they talk much to one another about anything. They sat in their prison in silence, thinking about their future, and the conversation they had with the young Japanese giantess. No matter what they told themselves, they couldn't shake the thought that she very well might be right. The thought of being deprived of their freewill, and everything they've worked for so far was ominous and terrifying, but it was also very likely. They had no idea if it was possible to recreate the incident that shrunk them, much less to understand or reverse it. And the thought of becoming test subjects, locked in an underground lab for the foreseeable future was tormenting them well into the morning. They'd refused to face such possibilities up until Ayumi bluntly forced them to.


Before they knew it, the box was opened once again, and Harumi was picked them up and carried them to the bathroom. They washed up, and were brought to the first floor living room, where Ayumi was sitting with her feet kicked up on the coffee table watching TV.


Harumi was apparently surprised to see her daughter awake at such an early hour, the 2 giants talked back and forth in Japanese, before Harumi walked into the living room and set them down on the coffee table. The colossal mother and daughter continued their conversation, looking down at them every few sentences.


Jennifer walked forward closer to the 2 conversing giants, causing them to pause shortly and look down at her. "Excuse me, could you please speak in English? I know you're discussing what to do with us and I think we deserve to know."


- "We'll talk to you when there's something that requires your participation little lady" Ayumi said.


- "That's ok Ayumi" interrupted her mother "I think you already know" she said turning her attention to the tiny couple "Ayumi is suggesting we keep you and take care of you. She said she explained our thinking to you last night, we already talked about it and I think it might be for the best."


- "Sorry ma'am" said Mike, much calmer than he's ever been "We're still people, right? Doesn't that mean we should be the ones deciding our own future?"


- "You would be correct usually, but some people are unable to make their own decisions due to certain conditions or circumstances that make them unable to remain independent. Given your size, and the great danger you casually want to get yourselves into, I think it's fair to say that letting you do what you want might not be the best." Explained Harumi.


Mike tried to talk back but Jennifer grabbed his arm. "So what happens now?" She said.


- "It's more or less been decided, mother will keep you. We're going back to Japan soon and you'll be coming with us."


- "What?!" Shouted Mike.


- "You need to stop these outbursts" said Ayumi in a firm tone "since you're part of the household, you need to learn how things work now. You have to always show respect, especially to your elders such as my mother. You may not shout or interrupt her, and you will always address her respectfully. Understood?"


Mike wanted to shout back but Jennifer squeezing his arm, and the look in Ayumi's eyes kept him quiet.


- "Don't worry sweetie" Said Harumi "they're still new to this. They will adapt to their new life with time. Why don't you explain to them how things will work from now on while I pack and then you can help me get our bags in the car."


...



"Ok little ones, first things first. You can address me and my mother as ookami. If you have to use our names, it'll be Ayumi sama or Harumi sama. Bowing down is also a good way to show respect, do keep that in mind."


"Showing disrespect, or breaking the rules will result in punishment, handed down by myself or by mother. Is that clear?"


Not knowing what else to do, the tiny couple nodded silently.


Ayumi proceeded "The most important rule is to always do whatever we say, whenever we say it. You might be given certain chores to keep you motivated and busy, you will do them to the best of your ability. In any case, when told to do something, you'll be expected to bow down and accept the order."


"What kind of chores could we possible..." Jennifer tried to say.


"I'm not finished" Ayumi poked her gently in the chest, it was still enough to knock her on her butt. "In order for this to work, you can only speak when we tell you"


"Hey! You're being way too rough! You could've hurt her" yelled Mike.


Before he could reach, Ayumi flicked him in the abdomen, easily sending him to his back, as clutched his belly in pain, trying to sit back up, she held him down with her thumb. "I didn't want to do this, but I think you need to learn your place. This was neither the tone, nor the way to speak to us. And no, I wasn't trying to hurt her, I also tried not to go really hard on you. Now, do you have something to say to me?"


Jennifer ran to his side, and knelt down next to him putting a hand on Ayumi's huge thumbnail "apologize you moron" she scolded him.


Defeated, he looked up at Ayumi, who was looking down at him expectantly "I'm sorry, it won't happen again"


"You're forgetting something.."


"Sorry ookami. I promise it won't happen again"


"Good boy, you may get up.. actually, stay on your knees." She then looked at Jennifer "You too little girl"


She watched as both tinies knelt down before her. "Perfect. Now my mom might have more rules for you, but the most important one, is that you must never ever try to run away! It's for your own good. In fact, you'll be kept in a dollhouse or an enclosure all the time unless supervised by one of us, if for some reason we decide to leave you on your own somewhere, you are to remain exactly where we left you until we come back."


"Do I make things clear little ones?" The giantess asked.


"Crystal clear Ayumi sama." Replied Jennifer


Ayumi looked at Mike and smiled when he replied the same.


"Trust me little ones, this is for the best. My mom is a very kind soul and as long as you behave yourselves and do as you're told, she'll take great care of you."


The 2 tinies nodded silently. They heard the tell tale booming footsteps announcing Harumi coming into the room. She looked at them with a smile "Hello my darlings"


Jennifer was the first to reply "Hi ookami!" Harumi smiled warmly and turned to address her daughter "It's good to see they're making progress. We need to get our bags in the car Ayumi, start taking your bags, and I'll join you shortly. I need to put them somewhere safe first"


"Take your time mother"


Harumi knelt down so that her face was level with the table "My daughter told me you don't have any kids? No family yet?"


"That's right Harumi sama. But we do have relatives, family members who will miss us." Said Jennifer


"That was your old life sweetie, it doesn't work anymore.. you now have a family in Japan.. I promise you'll get used to it"


Harumi picked up a large glass bowl that had a few dried flowers in it, placed it on the table next to them, then gently place them both inside. She looked around until her eyes landed on a bookshelf, she walked to it, grabbed the biggest and heaviest book she found on it, and placed it on top of their bowl before walking away.

Chapter 7 by SweetSalt

Ayumi took Jennifer out of her pocket, and placed her on the bedside table in the hotel room she shared with her mother.


"It's done." She said "little Jennifer was very cooperative" pausing to ruffle the little woman's hair with her index finger "I took the cash they had left at home, and their credit card, and then I found an old ATM that doesn't have a camera, and we maxed them."


The Japanese giantesses had checked into a hotel room, then informed Airbnb that their hosts didn't show up when they checked out. After that, the giant women decided that taking the couple's bank cards, and withdrawing as much money as possible would make it look like the couple decided to run away. Mike was left with Harumi while Ayumi took Jennifer with her and left for the couple's residence. Jennifer was sternly told that she should cooperate, or her punishment will be severe, and she knew she had no choice.


In the meantime, Mike learned that their new owners will be flying back to Japan in two days. The news terrified him, as he knew that once they left California, there will be no turning back. Even if they managed to get away, they would have no idea who to turn to, or where to go.. they would be lost in a foreign country at the size of action figures. He tried reasoning and even pleading with the giant woman, but while she still maintained her usual calmness and motherly demeanor, she was much more dominant and authoritative. She told him that their old life was over, and that she and her daughter had already explained that their mind was made up, and why it was for the best. She also reminded the little man that he had to obey her, and informed him that this debate was over. She then looked at him expectantly, and having no other choice, Mike fell to his knees and said "Yes Harumi-sama".


...


The tiny couple was ignored for the few next hours, while the 2 massive women conversed back and forth in Japanese and prepared for their trip back home. They tried to interfere in the conversation, back were met with stern looks that told them neither giantess were interested in listening to them. Ayumi then took some cash, and left the room.


The giant mother was on the phone, speaking to someone in Japanese. Mike looked at Jennifer "My God Jen, we're screwed.. they're going back to Japan in just 2 days."


"Well.. that's it then"


"What do you mean?"


"What do you think? As soon as we leave the country it's prolly too late."


"I know! I tried talking her out of it but she wouldn't listen, she wasn't having any of it. What do we do know? We can't just let them kidnap us!"


"We're not letting them to anything, we're simply too small to stop them and we have no say in the matter.. they made that much clear."


Harumi finished her phone called and looked at the tiny couple standing on the bedside table. Before she could say anything, Jennifer took a deep breath, and walked away from her boyfriend. She didn't expect much, but she knew this was probably their last chance to get back their freedom, she had to try her best. She cleared her throat, and looked up at the massive Japanese woman, who was a bemused expression on her face watching the much smaller woman march up to her. "Harumi, can I talk to you please?"


Harumi shook her head "No, not when you ask like that."


Jennifer bit her lip, but she had no choice.. she went down to her knees, bowed her head, and tried again "Harumi-sama, may I please talk to you for a few minutes?"


"Much better.. ok little one, what do you have to say?" The giant woman placed her hand on the table, palm up. Jennifer climbed onto it, and sat on her knees again. She was raised until she was at the woman's chest level, she needed a minute to compose herself and find her speech, it was still an awe inspiring experience to be so close to someone so big.


"I understand that you already made up your mind, but I'm begging you to reconsider. We might be small, but we're still people, just like you. We have friends and families who will miss us, we have lives, dreams, and you're casually taking us away from all of it. I'm not delusional, yes, you're right, there's only a small chance of us going back to normal, but we are willing to risk it! We want to try because it's our lives! We have worked way too hard to give up now, and we have so much ahead of us.. you're asking us to simply turn our backs on all of it, and accept becoming essentially your pets! How do you think that makes us feel? I'm sorry ma'am, but we're too ambitious, way too hard working to accept what you're suggesting."


Harumi was looking down at the little woman in her hand, nodding every now and then, and finally she said "Are you done little one?"


Jennifer nodded, suddenly she felt herself being lowered down, the giant woman's body flashing by quickly as she was brought close to the floor, then the giant hand tilted, and the tiny when yelped as she rolled off and came to a stop a few inches before a gigantic pair of bare feet. She felt the earth shake slightly as a great shadow covered her, she looked up and her jaw immediately dropped at the sight that met her eyes.


The giant Asian woman was standing right over her, her feet now on either side of the smaller woman. It was her first time seeing one of them from this level, and Jennifer found herself astounded, she was looking at a woman the size of a 12 story building, a walking talking mountain of a human being.


"Tell me little Jennifer, how do you expect to live normally like this?"


"I..."


"You said you're an adult, and you can think logically for yourself, right? That's what you said when you tried to convince me that you should be allowed to make your own decisions correct? So you are aware, as you said yourself, that the chances of whatever happened to you being reversed are next to nothing? You are aware that it's much more likely for you two to end up as test subjects than to return to your old life? You understand that the best case scenario for you is having to choose a guardian to take care of you since you couldn't do much at your size? Does that familiar?"


"How will you work like this Jennifer? How will feed yourself or even get a glass of water? How will people react to you? Have you even thought about the risk of being kidnapped by people with much worse intentions? Have you even considered that we might be in danger for knowing about what happened to you?"


Jennifer didn't know what to say, tears streamed down her cheeks as the gravity of their situation started to sink in. During the past few hours, she was trying to convince herself that the 2 giantesses didn't really believe what they told them, that they just needed to get away and find help, she didn't want to face the ugly reality that this is likely the rest of their lives. Even then, she wasn't ready to leave everything behind. In her desperation, she threw herself at the massive woman's foot and between sobs, begged her to not to take their freedom, to at least take them to her sister.


The Asian giantess looked down at the tiny younger woman groveling at her feet, she had a look of sympathy on her face as she spoke "I'm sorry little girl, I can't do that.


Your sister, your family or friends actually, they all have their own lives, they didn't ask to be responsible for 2 more people. And the less people who know about you, the better."


With a gentle, yet firm tone she continued "More importantly sweetie, I don't have to explain myself to you. All you need to know is that your old life is over, this is your life now, this is your new size. Life isn't always fair you need to get used to it."


Mike was watching in shock the entire time, he tried to speak several times, but was completely ignored. The giant woman was not budging. He watched as his girlfriend was picked up, the giantess petting her side with an index finger, before saying "Hush now little lady.. let's go wash that pretty face of yours."


Suddenly, Mike saw her other hand moving towards him at an incredible speed. He didn't bother resisting as he was picked up too, and placed inside the giant woman's pijama pants pocket.

Chapter 8 by SweetSalt

"How do you like your new home little ones?" Asked Ayumi as she placed a massive 2 story dollhouse on the ground next to the tiny couple.

They've been in Japan for only a few days, but already there was a lot to take in, and their life in the US was starting to feel like a distant memory. The giants had no intentions of letting them roam around freely all the time, they were kept in a 30 gallon fish tank in Harumi's bedroom, the walls were perfectly smooth, and to them looked more than 20 feet high, so they knew they couldn't dream of getting out on their own. Ironically, the tank looked spacious from their perspective; more than 50 feet in length, and almost 20 feet wide, it was about as big as a small apartment for them. The 2 giants did talk about moving them to a dollhouse if they stayed on their best behavior though.

"Looks great Ayumi sama! Thank you so much!" Replied Mike. He was getting used to his he life quicker than he expected. It wasn't all smooth sailing, and he did find himself punished twice by a casual flick once, and being locked up inside a drawer for an entire day the second time. He hated the second punishment way more, he thought bitterly, Ayumi said it was supposed to be 48 hours at first, which he was sure would've drove him crazy from sheer boredom, but Jennifer begged Harumi to cut it short, and he was allowed out early after he promised to fix his attitude.

"You're welcome little guy!" She giggled "you won't be moving in there yet though! We need to make sure you won't be trying anything stupid, you have to earn our trust first."

She was quiet for minute "Guys, we don't want you to suffer, we want your life here to be as smooth as possible, just be good ok?" She watched as her tiny audience nodded "Mother really likes you! I could tell she liked you the moment she first met you! And I knew having you around would make her life much less difficult after I leave.. she won't have to be alone anymore! I can't tell you how much better I feel about moving out now!"

"But I need you to spoil her! She's been through a lot and she deserves to finally have whatever she wants, understood? She's literally the goddess in your world! That means you always show her you're happy to be here, and do whatever she tells you to do. I want you to kowtow to her whenever she comes to take you out, and at this point you should start taking the initiative."

Jennifer looked at her puzzled and uncertain "Take the initiative? What does that mean Ayumi-sama?"

Ayumi rolled her eyes "Tiny girl! I thought you were supposed to be the smart lawyer here! Remember when we told you you might end up having to do some chores? We've been wanting to walk you through it but she decided to give you a few days to settle in and get used to things. Don't wait for her to remind you of that or ask you for anything, offer to rub her feet, polish her shoes, paint her nails, ask her if there's anything you can do for her! It's only fair right? You don't wanna be freeloaders do you?"

Knowing there was one right answer, they both shook their heads no.

"And one more thing.. you're not going to tell her about this conversation, understood? I want her to think you're acting of your own accord and not because I'm nudging you into it you selfish little things!"

...

The tiny couple was allowed time to exercise out of their fish tank, the giant mother had explained to them they she wanted them to stay fit and healthy, but also warned them against trying to escape, and told them to stay away from the door, and that soon as someone walks into the room they were to run to the middle of the room and make themselves visible immediately.

Suddenly, they felt the familiar booming footsteps, soon the door was opened and Harumi walked in, they sprinted to make themselves visible as she scanned the floor for them, as soon as her eyes landed on them she smiled and walked closer. Jennifer looked at her boyfriend, and pulled him down, immediately they knelt down and bowed their heads so low that they nearly touched the ground.

Harumi was very pleased with their behavior, and explained that she will be checking on them every few minutes. She said she was about to relax for the evening by watching a movie, and that she wanted one of them to come with her.

Almost immediately, Mike found himself volunteering. Harumi squatted down "So you volunteer little guy?"

"Yes ookami, if that pleases you."

Jennifer watched as their owner picked up her boyfriend between her thumb and index finger, and started to walk away. Before she closed the door, she told Jennifer to stay put and wait for her to come back.

...

An hour later, Mike sat on the woman's knee as she absentmindedly stoked his head with her thumb. The movie was in Japanese and he didn't understand much of it, but he wasn't focused on it anyway. He didn't want to admit it, but ever since the initial shock of their situation wore off, he found himself unable to hate her, despite what she did. Her warmth, her gentle touch, and get calming motherly aura was getting to him, and he found himself leaning into her fingers. He'd always been a bit submissive around women, and the hopelessness of their situation was starting to get him a bit too giddy and excited. He found himself staring too much at her feet, kicked up on the sofa, twitching in the dim light coming from the TV. The woman was certainly attractive, her medium length silly hair, her beautiful brown eyes, her mature curvy body, and her smooth skin.. he tried to shake the thoughts out of his head but he couldn't.

Suddenly he found himself tapping her thumb and calling up to her "ookami" he swallowed as she looked down at him with a smile "are you ok little one?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I was wondering if you would like me to help you relax?"

"What do you have in mind little one?" She had a bemused look on her face

"I been thinking, you're doing so much for us, you treat us well, and I feel like we need to repay your kindness.. I could give you a foot rub if you want?"

Her smile suddenly disappeared "Are you two planning something? Are you trying to make me lower my guard so you can run away?"

"What? No, I swear! I just want to be useful here.. besides, even if we manage to get away, which is very unlikely, where would we go? We're literally in a different continent ma'am.. we don't know the language and we don't know anyone here."

She seemed to consider what he said, and he breathed a sigh of relief as she nodded her head and placed him at the end of the sofa near her feet.

Mike was presented with an incredible sight, hey feet were colossal.. he estimated them to be 9 inches long, making them more than twice as long a he was tall. He looked past her feet and saw that she was looking at him expectantly, waiting for his next move. As he walked closer to her feet, he noticed that they had a natural odor to them, mixed with her herbal foot lotion, and he found himself growing weaker as he inhaled her scent. He placed both hands on her sole, he could feel the thick and slightly rough skin under his palms, and pushed as hard as he could to make her feel it. He then pushed his shoulder into her arch as he moved his entire body up and down her arch. A low moan from the relative giantess signaled to him that she was enjoying it.

As time dragged on, he found himself breaking into a sweat as he labored to help the giant woman relax. He tried not to think about how much he was enjoying it himself, but as he kept rubbing against the feminine skin, he couldn't help himself. He resisted the temptation, before finally telling himself it'll be just one quick kiss, she might not even feel it.. he pressed his face into the warm skin, and smooched it passionately. He pulled off, but couldn't stop himself from pushing his mouth into her sole again as he licked and kissed it in complete worship. She might have taken their freedom, she seemed to think of them as her property, but she was never too harsh, she never hurt them for real, she cared for them he thought.

Suddenly, he realized that he couldn't hear the TV no more, he also realized that he was nibbling at Harumi's warm skin at this point.. He looked up, and was met with the mature giantess's deep brown eyes and her wide smile.

Chapter 9 by SweetSalt

"Little one.. do you like my feet?"


Mike was blushing a deep shade of red at this point.. he didn't know what to say, and he didn't even know how his giant "owner" would react to his behavior. She seemed more curious than upset at this point, but he'd seen her flip from gentle to strict and domineering in an instant.


"I asked you a question Mike, where you enjoying yourself down there?"


"I.. I.. I remember you said we'll eventually have to do some chores for you, to earn our keep.. I just wanted to please you."


"That's what I thought too at first, but after seeing how much passion you were showing, I think there's more to it than that... I think you like my feet. I want you to be honest with me Mike, tell me the truth, are you attracted to me?"


"I can't be attracted to you ma'am.. I'm already in a relationship, I can't do that to Jennifer.." he said looking down.


He was surprised to hear the giant woman laughing above him "Do you really think we could have a relationship that threatens your existing one you and I? No darling, what you feel towards me isn't typical romance, it seems to be more along the lines of fascination.. like fascination with a goddess.. isn't that correct Mike?"


He thought about it for a minute, maybe she's right. He's always been a bit submissive but never ever anywhere near as what he felt around her. More importantly, he trusted her.. he already trusted her with his life, to take care of him and his girlfriend, to be gentle with them. He could trust her with his feelings.


"I think you're right ookami.. I've always been a bit submissive around certain women but the more time I spend with you, the more I start trusting you and warning up to you. You're big beautiful, and curvey like a goddess, but you're also warm, gentle, calm, and very caring. I just felt like I wanted to worship you Harumi-sama."


"Curvey? What does that mean?"


"It means... You're so well endowed" he said sheepishly.


"Speak plainly little one, don't replace one term I don't understand with another.." she was starting to sound annoyed "You don't need to be afraid"


"It means you have a full body, with ... with... with big boobs and a big.. butt"


She laughed so hard that he lost his balance as the sofa shook underneath him.


"Sorry little one, that's so cute.. and funny"


"It's ok ookami"


"No little guy, I think from now on, it would be better to call me goddess, in Japanese, that's 'megami' understood?"


"Yes" he nodded 


"Yes?"


"Yes megami" he bowed down.


"Good boy.. you don't have to worry about it too much Mike, you just have to be honest. As long as you behave yourselves, I want to my little ones to enjoy living with me.. I want to..." She paused as she looked for the word"I want to spoil you.. also, I have to say I enjoyed this myself too.. watching such a handsome young man worshipping me like this, and your tongue felt great on my feet.. and where did you learn to give such massages? You're tiny bit you're still good at it"


"Thank you megami!" 


"Get back to work little one" she said with a smile "I'll enjoy your worship for now but later on we'll have to teach little Jennifer to do it too. I want you to stand on your tippy toes and try to reach my toes, they need the same treatment."


...


He must have been working for over 2 hours, the massive woman wouldn't speak much, other than to tell him to get back to work whenever she felt him slacking off and to switch between her feet every now and then. Despite being fit, by the time she finally told him he could stop, he was exhausted. He dropped to his back between her massive feet, and closed his eyes.


He felt himself bring picked up, but he didn't open his eyes, he heard Harumi say "are you really this tired little one?"


Mike nodded without opening his eyes "Yes megami, it was harder than I expected"


"I think I'll set up a tiny gym for you two, I want my little ones to stay in a good shape.. that's one attractive thing about you and I don't want it to change."


"You did a very good job though my little guy, I'm proud of you.. I know it was enjoyable for you, but I always reward good behavior"


Mike felt himself being moved and opened his eyes to see what she was talking about, he watched in disbelief as she opened the neck of her pijama top, reached into her bra, pulling the left cup away from her monumental breast, and gently slid him in there, before letting it snap shut.


Harumi positioned the little one right by her nipple, and gently rubbed him into it. The little man didn't need anymore encouragement, and she could feel him taking her nipple in both hands, rubbing it, kissing it, and even biting it. 


She moaned loudly this time, she was enjoying the attention she was getting, but she also loved the power she held over the tiny couple. She could do whatever she wanted to them, and there was nothing they could do about it. Better yet they were already starting to warm up to her. She was surprised she was feeling this way, at first she was happy to have the company.. she had a healthy relationship with her daughter, but she also understood that she had a strong-minded girl who's reached an age where she wants little to do with her mother, and the thought of having 2 little people to take care of and keep her company awoke her maternal instincts and gave her a new purpose. But as she began to adjust to her role as their caretaker, she found herself enjoying the power she held over them, she wanted them to love her, and grow accustomed to their new life with her, but she also wanted them to bow to her, worship her, and show her respect.


And right now, the little man was driving her crazy with his wanton worship of her breast.. she knew she was getting closer to the point of no return, and she hadn't thought about it, she also didn't want to hurt the little one in her excitement and she didn't want things going so far already. So after a few more minutes, she pulled her bra cup and chuckled as the little one groaned clearly annoyed at being removed from his warm surroundings. As she picked him up, she could see a dark parch in the tiny pants she'd made for him. She laughed as she knew he'd had more fun than she thought in there.


"Did you like your reward little Mike?"


"Yes megami, I loved it"


"Do you see now why you should a good little boy and do as you're told?"


"I do goddess, I promise to be good"


"Nooo.. a good what?"


Mike hesitated, but only for a second "I promise to be a good little boy and do whatever you say"


"Good boy Mike!" His entire vision was taken over by her lips as she kissed his entire upper body.


"Now let's get you cleaned up, you smell like my perfume and boob sweat honey!"

Chapter 10 by SweetSalt

-1 week later-


It was another busy day for the tiny couple, they were hard at work scrubbing a pair of Harumi's linen house slippers with wet towels, trying to get dirt, and the smell of sweat out of it.


Jennifer could barely believe that only a few weeks ago, she was a successful law professional, looking to start her own business, and now she's at the beck and call of these Asian giants, literally kneeling at their feet and having no choice but to do whatever she's told.


She looked at her boyfriend, he was stronger than her for sure, he still looked fresh while she was covered in sweat, and already starting to feel her hand getting numb from the constant exertion.


Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by booming footsteps as the mother and daughter made their way back into the living room, knowing what was expected of her, she waited until they were close enough, and then immediately dropped her cleaning cloth, made her way to the massive feet, and dropped down to her knees, she watched as her boyfriend did the same, and they both bowed so low that their heads practically touched the floor.


She heard Harumi commending them in Japanese "Yoi musume! Yoi Otokonoko!" She said in a praising manner.


She hadn't been in captivity long enough to learn much Japanese, but she was getting better. More importantly, she'd heard this many times by now, and she understood it simply meant good girl, good boy. She responded as she was taught to do when praised, by leaning forward and planting a kiss on the giant woman's big toe.


"You're doing great little darlings!" Cooed Harumi. Jennifer felt her owner's massive big toe tapping her shoulder gently as ever as Harumi addressed them "Ayumi's leaving early today, so why don't you get started on her feet little Jen? And then you can move on to do mine. Little Mike, you can keep working on my slippers for now.. the one you're working on is clean enough, finish Jennifer's and then you can join her. We need the both of you here."


"Yes megami, as you wish"


Jennifer made her way to the young giantess's feet, as she came to a stop before them, she fell to her knees, placed both hands on the big toe, and started kneading it. Ayumi had ever so slightly smaller feet than her mother, it wasn't something that most normal people could tell, but Jennifer surely wasn't normal. At her size, she could see the tiny hairs on the titanic young woman's toes, every imperfection in her skin, and even individual beads of sweat. She was lucky though, the girl had evidently just showered, but that also meant an important task she'd become familiar with over the past could days.


As if on cue, a giant blob of lotion fell from the sky and landed on top of the girl's foot, close to her toes. "OK little pipsqueak, I have less than an hour left before it's time for me to leave. I'm not used to walking out without lotion rubbed into my feet, so get to work!"


Harumi said something in Japanese, Jennifer couldn't tell exactly what it was, but it sounded like she was playfully reprimanding her daughter for talking down to the little couple like that. Ayumi chuckled as she looked down at the little girl spreading lotion atop her foot, then shook her foot lightly sending the little girl tumbling down, before Jennifer could get up, she found herself pinned down when a massive big toe pressed into her abs. The Japanese giantess giggles as she started grinding her big toe into the smaller woman. Jennifer didn't even try to push the huge digit off of her, she knew there was no point, the giants were so much stronger than her it was ridiculous, and besides Ayumi wasn't evil and didn't enjoy tormenting them or anything, she was just way too playful and enjoyed teasing them more than her mother. Being younger and less mature than her mother, she was much more likely to use her greater size and strength to poke fun at the tiny couple.. they simply had to endure it. Jennifer would also be lying to say it was entirely bad, she was starting to find the aggressive belly rubs she was at least a bit enjoyable.


She was snapped back to reality when Ayumi pushed a bit harder, making the experience a bit more painful than Jennifer liked, she yelped as the bigger girl asked her "Do you want it to stop tiny Jen? Do you want me to let go?"


"Yes Ayumi-sama.. please"


"OK, you'll have to give my big toe the most passionate kiss you can muster. Convince me and I will let you go"


Jennifer sighed, the teasing certainly became too much for her liking sometimes but there wasn't much she could do about it. Feeling herself getting compressed beneath the giant toe, she leaned forward, the giantess seemingly trying to help her, inched her toe closer to the tiny's face, inadvertantly compressing her chest and literally taking her breath away. Wanting to put an end to this as soon as possible, Jennifer pressed her lips into the girl's toepad, and smooched as hard as she could, she sucked and licked at the firm skin, desperate for a breath, and even bit at it lightly. She reached a hand around the massive digit and placed it atop the canvas sized toenail, as if she needed to pull it any closer to her. As she pulled away, she looked up at the 2 Japanese giants watching her intently, and could see they certainly were impressed with her theatrics. Ayumi arched her toe up, allowing the tiny woman to crawl away from underneath it "Little Jen! That was so cute to watch! You were so good I feel like I should reward you. Take a minute to breathe and collect yourself, and get back to work for now though. I still need my feet lotioned, and you need to get in between the toes and do my soles. You have little time left so I need you to work extra hard for me cutie, and no slacking!" She said, finishing her sentence by nudged the tiny girl with her big toe to emphasize her point.


Jen could only nod.

Chapter 11 by SweetSalt

"Can you believe the lightning strike that hit the damn car didn't fry anything? Everything still works flawlessly.." Said Michael.


The couple were driving around in Mike's black BMW X1. They were in the kitchen, Harumi was preparing dinner, and she decided to let them have the car for a while, but warned them against getting too close to where she was working, and against leaving the kitchen for any reason. The giantesses had decided to take the car with them on that fateful day, and it was usually kept on a shelf in their mistress's closet. They weren't allowed to use it often, in fact Harumi had made it clear that it was a privilege only granted when she decided that they have been very good for her and deserved a special treat. It was always a pleasant change to be able to do something that ordinary people do, like driving, because it made them feel more human. Sure, there were heavy restrictions placed on how and where they can drive, but it was usually to ensure their safety. After all, getting kicked accidentally by one of the giants would likely be the equivalent of a wrecking ball hitting the vehicle at normal size.


"I dunno if it was a lightning strike to begin with, I mean it felt like one, but what lightning strike doesn't leave any burns or permanently damage, neither on us nor on the vehicle it hit??


"Getting hit by lightning is already an extremely unlikely thing to happen to the average person.. can you even imagine how unlikely it is to get hit by whatever caused us to become so small?"


Jennifer tilted her head back looking at the ceiling above her "I know.. it kinda makes me believe these crazy tyrants weren't exactly wrong when they said calling 911 wouldn't have fixed us.."


"Yeah, come to think of it, it might've backfired terribly.."


"but they could've turned us over to a family member.. you know, my sister, your cousin.. it's not like we're a John and Jane Doe for fuck's sake!"


"Do you really think being your sister's pets would've been so much better than this?" He asked with a sad smile on his face.


"Pets? What the hell Mike? She sure as shit wouldn't have made us kowtow for her, kiss her feet, and literally slave for her!"


"And you know that how?"


"She's my sister you moron!"


"Yeah.. it's just.. people act very differently when they have so much control over you. Think about it, she'd be responsible for housing us, feeding us, hell we now need help to get from point A to point B without getting crushed most of the time.. and you said it yourself, we likely wouldn't be doing much to earn our keep.. we'd still meet the legal definition of a pet.."


She took a deep breath "Maybe.. I mean still, it wouldn't have been as humiliating"


"It wouldn't have been humiliating to literally have to ask your sister to watch her steps to avoid stepping on you? Or to ask your niece for permission to walk around the house because you're desperate for a break in the boredom?"


"Hey!" Jennifer snapped "Are you seriously defending she-Godzilla over there? At least I wouldn't be kissing giant feet and scrubbing shoes on a daily basis"


"I'm not defending shit.. you know it was even harder for me to face the music Jen, I'm just pointing out the obvious. The more you think about it, the more you realize that so long as we're this size, it would be damn near impossible for us to live like normal people.. we can only try to make the best of a very difficult situation."


When she didn't reply, he continued "Besides, I don't think they're intentionally trying to humiliate us.. I mean it's hard to tell if they are, cause in this culture respect is a very important thing. They bow, they're very heavy on titles, and in imperial Japan, the emperor was literally thought of as some sort of a demigod"


"My dude, you're a fucking Wikipedia of useless information.."


Before she could say anything else, a huge slipper clad foot crashed down in their path. This signaled that the ride was over, and it was almost time for dinner. Immediately, they unbuckled their seatbelts, and stepped out of the car to be met with the sight of their mistress towing over them like a real life goddess. Harumi brought her other foot closer, and by habit the two tinies kowtowed. They then proceeded to kiss the giant toes over and over again.. they knew they weren't allowed to stop until their mistress said so, and the feeling of tiny hands and lips on her sensitive feet was always enjoyable for the huge woman.. so it wasn't uncommon to find themselves doing it for quite a while.


After a few minutes, they heard their giant owner praising their obedience, which meant they could stop. Harumi squatted down, picking up both tinies in one hand, and the car in the other, and made her way to the dining room.


...


Dinner was uneventful, the tiny couple was placed on the dining table next to Harumi's plate, Ayumi had promised to get them a doll kitchen set, complete with their own dining table, dishes, and tiny plastic cups. But the young giantess was always busy, and as such that hadn't materialized yet, so once again they found themselves sitting next to their mistress's plate, and even few seconds she would pinch tiny bits of fish or vegetables and offer it to them. There was also rice, but they weren't allowed such calorie dense foods all the time, their owner was very fond of their fit healthy bodies, especially Jennifer's abs, and she didn't wanted them to stay this way. So while the giant woman was a great cook, and they were always well fed, she insisted that they eat healthy and tried to make sure they never overeat.


Max grabbed a tiny piece of broccoli from the giant fingers and nibbled on it as the giant women chatted in Japanese over their heads, he wasn't exactly a big fan of vegetables, but his mistress insisted that he needs to eat healthy since day 1, and he'd gotten a bit more used to a more vegetable rich diet by now. Although he still got plenty of fish and chicken, he really missed pizza and hamburger, which were both a big no no according to their owner. As if it wasn't bad enough that he couldn't choose his own diet, he hadn't eaten like normal people since they were captured. Sometimes he thought Ayumi intentionally skipped shopping for their tiny kitchen set just as another tease, as she found it funny to watch them be eat from her mother's fingers like pets.


His thoughts were interrupted by Jennifer approaching their mistress and interrupting the conversation.


"My goddess, I'm sorry to interrupt, can you please fill the bottle cap with orange juice instead of water?"


Harumi shook her head at that "Sorry child, but there's way too much sugar in that. I know I drink way too much of it, but I'm already a bit chubby and I don't have cute abs to maintain."


Ayumi huffed, blowing the little woman's hair back "She and her little abs, I never thought I'd be jealous of a girl the size of my finger.. my own pet kinda.. but I have to admit her little body is so sexy"


"You're still young Ayumi and you can easily lose some weight and develop a toned belly if you want, you just need to work on your diet and start working out more often."


Harumi paused looking down for a moment then cooed "awww how can I disappoint this cute little puppy face" she dipped the tip of her index finger in her juice, collecting a few drops on it, then offered it to the smaller woman. If this has happened just a couple weeks ago Jennifer would've hesitate, but she simply thanked her mistress, and proceeded to lick the juice off of her finger.


"Oh my God mom this looks so cute!! Please do it again!"


"Okay honey" chuckled her mother "just a bit more, I know little Jen looks adorable doing it but we don't want her getting too much sugar"


"Kinda too late for that" scoffed the younger giantess "at her size I'm sure even a few drops are a lot, although they do seem to have faster metabolism" she paused for a second "I swear mother I have to be strict with these little ones more often than I'd like because sometimes with how much you spoil them I worry they'll soon have no discipline!" She joked 


Yeah right.. thought Mike.. drinking juice literally out of someone's hand is considered "spoiling"..


"Oh no honey... The little ones know that even though I love them and want be nice to them that doesn't mean I won't correct bad behavior or discipline them if they get out of line. It's actually because I reward my little cuties when they're good and correct then when they misbehave that they understand they have a role and a place in this household and they are required to act as such." She said as she gently stroked Jennifer's cheek.

Chapter 12 by SweetSalt

"Are you sure this workout schedule is right for me? It puts way too much emphasis on cardio. I thought I needed more strength training." Ayumi asked the tiny woman at her feet.


They were in Ayumi's room, Jennifer was filing her toenails while Ayumi sat on her bed squinting to read the workout schedule she had the smaller woman write for her.


Jennifer nodded "That's right Ayumi-sama. It's commonly said six packs are made in the kitchen and on the treadmill.. well not necessarily the treadmill, but it generally means you need the right diet and plenty of cardio to reduce your body fat percentage. I don't think it'll be that hard for you, you already work out and your body is kinda toned, you just have too much belly fat for your abs to show no matter how hard you make them through strength training."


Ayumi smirked down at the little woman "Hey!! Did you just call me fat??!"


Jennifer squealed as the foot she was working on pivoted up on its heel, and she was cast in its shadow, knowing exactly what was coming she screamed "No no!!! That's not what I meant, I certainly wouldn't say you're fat, you just need a little bit of work. Ayumi please! Wait!"


"Too late" chuckled the giant Asian girl.


Jennifer saw the giant foot slowly descending on her, she knew Ayumi wasn't really angry, as long as she wasn't laying out more ground rules or punishing them, she was much more casual than her mother, and generally speaking their relationship with the giants had become less formal in many ways. Ayumi just wanted a reason to mess with her, and sometimes no reason whatsoever if she was in a playful enough mood. She once had the tinies run from her while she chased and easily caught up to them before pushing them down with her toes. This is why she knew running was useless, but she couldn't help it.


Knowing full well she'll prolly get caught easily, she quickly got to her feet and sprinted from underneath the massive foot. She'd barely made it a few feet (from her perspective) when she felt the giant girl's big toe plow into her butt launching her a few feet forward, before she could get up again, Ayumi flipped her onto her back with her toe and then pinned her down with it.


The giant digit mashed her abdomen as the giantess cooed "Look at these tiny abs, even when I'm pinning you down like this I can feel them against my toes.. do you think just because you have them and I don't that means you can call me fat?"


"I swear I didn't mean to call you fat Ayumi sama.. you misunderstood, I just..."


"Oh so on top of calling me fat you're now calling me a liar?"


Jennifer squeaked as the giant girl's big toe pushed harder on her, she knew Ayumi wasn't really trying to hurt her, but she didn't know her own strength sometimes, and she hated being teased and toyed with like that, it was a constant reminder of how helpless she's become. That there was no telling how long it'll go on for didn't help matters neither.


"Bad girl! You know what? No more excuses, just say you're sorry"


"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry"


"Say you're sorry for being a bad girl"


"I'm so sorry for being a bad girl"


"Sorry what?"


"I'm sorry for being a bad girl ookami.. I didn't put it in a good way, please I've had enough"


"No you haven't!!How can you be so toned yet so weak? It's been barely a minute" after a short pause she said "you have no idea how many times you'll be kissing the bottoms of my feet to make it up to me for your rudeness little one."


"Yes, I will.. whatever you say.. just please stop crushing me"


"So you don't think I'm fat?"


"Of course not! That wasn't what I wanted to say, not at all!"


Ayumi laughed "That's right.. and just because I have more body fat than you doesn't mean you look better than me!"


"Yes ma'am"


"Say it"


"Say what?"


"Say I'm more beautiful than you!"


"You're more beautiful and better looking than me Ayumi-sama, you're so beautiful.. please forgive me for what I said."


"That's right.. I'm so much prettier than you, I could easily get your boyfriend to fall for me.. if he hasn't already.. I could have him wrapped around my finger.. oh forget about this one.. he already is" She giggled.


Jennifer felt livid listening to the giant girl casually joking about stealing her boyfriend, she felt so weak and helpless she wanted to cry.. but she dared say nothing and simply let the giant have her fun. The last thing she wanted was to risk prolonging this.


She was finally released from underneath the huge toe and felt her blood rushing back to her abdomen and legs. She didn't have much time to relax though, Ayumi nudged her with the same big toe "I know you need a minute and that's fine but don't be too lazy now little one. Grab that nail file in those tiny hands and get back to work please. I don't have all day"


Jennifer sighed, got back to her knees, picked up her hair, and got back to it.


...


"Good job tiny! You finished faster than I expected too! I guess you really wanted to make it up to me for running your little mouth didn't you?" Said Ayumi examining her toes. She was genuinely surprised how good the tiny couple were becoming at their tasks.


"Yes ma'am.. I'm just happy you approve of my work"


Ayumi pivoted her foot up on her heel, and the poor tiny screamed thinking she was about to be crushed again, but the giant foot didn't rise up too high and didn't come down on her, instead she heard the giantess laughing above her. She immediately realized what the girl wanted..


Jennifer walk up the giant foot and dropped to her knees again, and started peppering the massive sole with kisses. It was still humiliating, but it wasn't as bad as it used to be. The giantesses took care of their feet, or rather she and her boyfriend were in charge of that now, and Ayumi's feet felt soft and warm against her mouth and cheeks. As much as she hated to admit it even to herself, she wasn't as opposed to worshipping the giant feet as she was the first time she was made to do it. Maybe all this warmth and softness against her skin actually felt a little nice.


"You have to do whatever I tell you to don't you?" Ayumi chuckled, interrupting the tiny woman's thoughts.


Jennifer simply nodded.


"I don't know why, but I find it both cool and funny for some reason. The fact that you might be starting to be so natural at it makes it even better" Ayumi said looking down at her. "Who knows? maybe you're starting to enjoy it.."


Jennifer looked up at the giant with wide eyes.


"Yeah, it's becoming hard to tell if you're just trying to behave yourselves and avoid punishment, or if you're both naturally submissive.. maybe it wasn't something you were aware of before we took you in, but it's starting to surface now.. don't you think?"


Jennifer remained quiet.


"Lick my foot little girl." Ayumi ordered after a short pause "start at my arch and slowly drag your tongue up to the ball of my foot. Do that a few times and then lick each of my toepads"


Jennifer complied, she'd gotten used to the taste of the giant women's feet by now. It was a bit salty mixed with the herbal foot lotion they used. She shuddered thinking about what Ayumi said.. was she starting to get used to her new life? Maybe even liking it a little? She knew her boyfriend was submissive, but she didn't share his kinks! Surely she would've known before now if she did.. That's ridiculous! She thought, she didn't have a choice in the matter! The giants were so much bigger and more powerful than her and she had to do whatever they said because she knew the alternative was so much worse.


"Little girl, I have to go now, but you better believe this conversation isn't over... You and I will have to talk about this and you better not try hiding anything from me if you know what's good for you!"


Jennifer didn't like the sound of this...

Chapter 13 by SweetSalt

Ayumi walked into the living room with Jennifer clutched in her hand. Hey mother was relaxing on a sofa with her knees bent and an open book resting on her thighs. Mike was sitting on her belly, leaning against her hand, and trying to her the matriarch pleased by kissing and stroking her thumb. Every once in a while, she would nudge him with it and he would run to the book and turn the page for her.


Ayumi set Jennifer down on the floor near the sofa. She wished her mom a goodnight in Japanese and told her she'll be spending the night at one of her friend's. She turned to leave but before she existed the room she looked down at Jennifer and smirked saying "by the way mother, this tiny girl was so rude today! Can you believe she called me fat??! I punished her for it but that was cold! Anyway, byebye"


Jennifer looked up at her mistress to gauge her reaction, and trembled as the giant woman frowned down on her. Harumi sat up, setting her book down on the sofa, and released Mike on top of the book.


"Little lady, do you know how evil it is to ridicule someone for their weight? And you did that to one of us too?"


Jennifer knew she had to act fast to avoid punishment, she ran to the giant mother's feet and fell on her left foot "Please goddess, it's not what it sounds like, please allow me to explain"


"What are you going to explain? This sort of behavior is unacceptable no matter the reason, I thought you were better than that little Jen"


Jennifer planned a few kisses on the giantess's foot "Megami, I promise you I'm not gonna try to justify it, it's just a misunderstanding. I beg you to hear me out."


Mike had jumped off the book and made his way to Harumi's hand, he knelt at it and kissed her fingers saying "Please megami, I'm sure Jennifer wouldn't get herself in trouble by doing such a thing. Ayumi-sama was in a hurry and you didn't hear the full story from her, please allow Jennifer to explain what happened."


Harumi looked down at him, then at the tiny woman groveling at her feet, and sighed.


"OK little one, tell me what happened"


Jennifer breathed a sigh of relief, and got back to her knees. She told her mistress everything, that she was told to plan a workout schedule for Ayumi, and was merely trying to explain how a toned abdomen is best achieved. She finished by saying that she didn't believe their was anything to ridicule as she thinks Ayumi is very beautiful, and promised to work on communicating herself better in the future.


To her relief, the giant matriarch laughed at that "That's ok then sweetie, it's important to always be respectful but I don't think you had any ill intentions. I'll ask Ayumi when she comes back but I don't think you would lie to me, would you?"


Jennifer vehemently shook her head, so the giantess continued "Ayumi might be too playful and she likes to tease you little ones a bit too much, but she doesn't mean you any harm. She actually likes you a lot and she told me many times this place has been so much livelier since we brought you here."


Suddenly her smile disappeared and she said "I'm sure you two will miss her when she finally moves out, just like I will"


There was silence for a minute, and then Mike suddenly found himself stroking the giant woman's hand and giving it a kiss as he said "I'm sorry about that goddess, for what it's worth we'll be here for you.. you won't have to be alone as long as we're around."


Harumi looked down at him as she wiped a tear that was forming in her eye "Do you mean that little man? Are you really starting to accept that life here isn't so bad?"


"Yes megami, I think we overreacted initially because we were still shocked by the gravity of the situation, and a new life is never an easy thing to adapt to, but I think we'll be fine here with you"


"You're such a precious pet of a little boy you know that?" She said as she stroked him with her index finger, and then shifted her gaze to the little girl still sitting on her knees at her feet "and how about you little lady?"


Jennifer gulped, she was still not ready to entirely give up on her old life, and she didn't think her boyfriend was neither, but she had to admit things could've been much worse given their condition. She felt the woman's big toe rubbing against her arm, and quickly replied "Yes goddess, you're kind and gentle with us even when you punish us, and we owe you for taking good care of us. It always takes time to adjust to a completely new life, especially in a different culture, but I guess everyone has a set of rules to follow.. one way or the other."


She was suddenly picked up and pressed against a massive pair of lips, she felt a huge amount of suction as the older woman kissed her entire face, coating it in a thin film of saliva.


"You're such a doll my little girl" The huge woman said as she started to rub her hair with a huge index finger. Jennifer slowly started thinking it so calming that she closed her eyes as she enjoyed the giant fingerpad massaging her scalp.


"You don't have anything to worry about my little babies.. just keep behaving and I'll do my best to give you the best life I possibly can" she said as she switched between stroking the 2 little people in her hands.


"Speaking of behaving" she suddenly added "Tamiko, an old friend of mine, is visiting tomorrow. She's one of my best friends and perhaps the only person I trust enough to show you to."


"But megami, you said it would be too dangerous if others find out about us" Said Mike


"I know what I'm doing little one, I've known Tamiko for decades, and I expect you to trust me.. mommy knows best.. isn't that what you say?"


"Yes goddess, I trust your judgement"


"Good boy.. She has a very strong character but she's a nice woman once you get to know her, and her 2 daughters grew up with Ayumi and are only 3 and 4 years younger. They still visit with their mother sometimes and they've already been here several times since I had you, but you were hidden in my room. I figured it's almost inevitable you'll meet them sooner or later.


You will be meeting only Tamiko tomorrow, and I want you on your best behavior. You both already know what's expected of you and your place in this household, and I'm happy with how good you are so don't change that. I need you both to be extremely obedient, as usual do whatever you're told, always show humility and respect, and I don't want to embarrass me, understood?"


They both bowed their heads


"Understood megami!”

Chapter 14 by SweetSalt

The couple were finally allowed to move to the dollhouse, Harumi decided to "let them take the morning off" so she placed them in front of their new home and walked out of the room. Having so much time, all morning, entirely to themselves was a rare luxury, and so they immediately went inside and up to the second floor bedroom.


They'd barely got to it when the floor started shaking, they could easily tell that one of the giants is walking into Harumi's room.


The booming steps stopped in front of their dollhouse, from the window they could tell it was Ayumi, the entire structure shook as she knocked on it with her knuckles.


"Come on out you two" She said "Like right now"


They both cursed to each other, they already knew it prolly meant their free time was over, but they had no choice, they walked out of the front door, and found themselves looking at Ayumi's truck sized bare feet.


"Change of plans little ones" Said Ayumi looking down at them "Ryoko and Saeko, Tamiko's daughters, learned about you from their mother and they can't wait to see you. It seems you'll be meeting them first, they're on their way actually"


She paused and then laughed "Sorry guys, looks like your free morning is over a bit sooner than expected"


Mike and Jennifer exchanged looks and sighed "Yeah.. no kidding giganta" whispered Mike


Ayumi looked down at him and prodded him with her big toe "What did you just say little guy?"


"Nothing, I just said as you wish Ayumi-sama"


...


"This is so fucking silly and stupid" Said Jennifer


Ayumi had put her in a small Japanese flower pot with 2 tiny artificial cherry blossom trees in it and told her to lean against one of the trees and reach up for one of the pink flowers when she hears the 3 girls coming.


Mike was placed next to his BMW, which was parked near the pot, but warned but to drive it unless told to by one of the giants. He was supposed to have his back against the driver's door and cross his legs.


They couldn't see much too, because Ayumi had placed a huge white satin cloth on top of them, she really liked them idea of a grand reveal.


"Tell me about it! As if it's not already bad enough that we will have 2 giant brats to entertain"


"Seriously man I'm not sure I can keep my sanity for much longer" She paused "Do you see now why it would've been so fucking much better with my sister?"


"I dunno about that" he joked "I might take this over your sister bossing me around and your niece showing me off to her friends"


"Go f..." She couldn't complete her sentence, she could feel giant footsteps getting closer, and voices chatting excitedly in Japanese. Immediately they both assumed their positions, and before long, they felt the cloth literally fly away and the gust of wind nearly blew them off their feet. They could hear 2 voices cooing at them, at first in Japanese before they heard a charade of condescending compliments "Hi little ones! You're so tiny and cute.. Look at that tiny car!! You're cuter than these pink flowers little girl!!"


After their eyes adjusted to the light, they looked up at their giant visitors.


Towering above them, like 3 giant gods, were Ayumi and 2 girls to her sides. The girl to her left was thin, with short dark brown hair, and black eyes. She looked taller than Ayumi, but significantly slimmer and leaner, dressed in a white simple T-shirt and a black skirt. The girl to her left was a bit shorter, but still maybe a touch taller than their young mistress, her hair was a paler shade of brown than her sister's, and a bit longer. She wore a loose pink t-shit with white flowers on it, and pair of teal linen pants. Both girls looked younger than Ayumi.


They knew they couldn't stare at the new girls for long, for they knew the show Ayumi expected them to perform. Jennifer picked up 2 pink blossoms, and climbed down from the pot she was placed on, she walked to Mike and handed him one of the flowers, and then they split. She made her way to the girl standing to Ayumi's right while Mike walled to the one on her left, as they giants watched amusedly, barely able to contain their excitement, the 2 tinies dropped to their knees, bowed their heads, raising their hands with the flowers and said:


"Agatte Kudasai!"


The girls giggled and the shorter one turned to Ayumi asking "They already speak Japanese?!"


"Not really.. they know a few words but we haven't put in the time to teach them much. We figured there's no rush and they'll eventually pick it up since they live with us now"


"Oh by the way tinies, this Saeko San" she said motioning to the taller girl with her head "and this is Ryoko san"


"Can we pick them up?" Asked the taller girl.


"Of course! Here why don't you pick them up and put them on my desk so we can see them better?"


Jennifer was gently placed on the desk, but the giant girl didn't let go of Mike, instead she brought him close to her face, her eyes nearly devouring him.


"Gosh Ayumi!" Exclaimed Saeko "This little guy is so handsome! He looks like a living WWE action figure! You're so lucky to have him!"


Jennifer bit her lip and forced herself to stay composed, she didn't like it when she was forced to watch other girls take their liberty with her boyfriend right in front of her like she didn't matter. She had convinced herself that Harumi was off limits, an exception, and that Ayumi just loved to tease them.. but this was becoming too much for her.


"He is, isn't he? Will technically he's my mother's, but I think that makes him mine by extension"


"And the little girl over there is his little girlfriend? It's like having a tiny pair of lovebirds! That's so cute!" Said the shorter girl, Ryoko


"Awww he's already taken? You're a loss little one!"


"She is his girlfriend yeah, but we don't think about it too much.. they both belong to us, and we can do with them as we please"


Noticing the look on Jennifer's face, and her cheels turning red, Ayumi smirked and continued "he's free for the taking if I say he's free, in fact I think the poor little guy fell for me from day one"


"Wow! Really?!" Exclaimed Royolo


"Yes.. he's also in love with my mother, you should see how he melts in her hands. I sometimes think he actually intentionally planned this whole thing to find an excuse to be around us all the time"


Saeko laughed "naughty boy, so you shrunk yourself to be here? You're dedicated!"


"We certainly didn't plan anything, it was an accident.." yelled Jennifer


Saeko shot her an angry look "you should be quiet when big people are talking girl!"


Ayumi glared at her threateningly "She knows she should, back on your knees and stay quiet!"


Jennifer was fuming with anger but she knew talking back more would likely result in a humiliating punishment, probably by all 3 girls, so she did as she was told.


Saeko stroked the little man's head with her index finger, seemingly fascinated with the little guy in her hands, she pinched his hand between her index and thumb "Look at his little muscles, you're such a looker little man.. do you really love Ayumi?"


Mike didn't want to do this, especially after seeing how Jennifer was reacting but at the same time he knew being rude would have very bad consequences.. he had no choice.


"Yes, Ayumi-sama is so special"


"What do you mean with special little guy?"


"Yes little Mike, tell her why do you think I'm special" she said shooting him a glare.. apparently special wasn't enough.


"Because you're so big but you're also so beautiful ookami.. you're like a goddess" he said quickly hoping to avoid a humiliating punishment.


"Awwww" cooed Saeko "Do you really like big beautiful girls little Mike? I'm so much bigger than you, I'm even taller than Ayumi! I certainly am much bigger and prettier than your little girlfriend too"


"Enough of this already!"


Saeko and Ayumi glared at her immediately, and she knew she'd made a mistake. Before she knew what hit her, Saeko's hand moved at lightning speed and stopped right in front of her, her eyes went wide as the tree log size index finger curled behind a giant thumb and then flicked her in the stomach. Jennifer gasped as she felt she was punched in the abdomen by a heavyweight boxer, she went flying a few feet back and landed and her side before she could even scream. Tears streamed down her cheeks and she winced in pain.. she didn't bother trying to get up, taking defeat lying on her side.


Mike watched helplessly from Saeko's other hand he screamed his girlfriend's name as he hoped she hadn't sustained any serious injuries. He squirmed in the giant girl's hand desperately trying to check on his girlfriend, knowing full well how futile it was.


"Don't worry little guy, I didn't flick her too hard just for you. She'll be fine but she needs to be reminded of her place it seems."


Ayumi looked at Ryoko, and said "Ryoko, do you want to play with this one? Why don't you take her to the guest room and do whatever you want with her. Just don't hurt her bad or anything, she's still mom's pet.. I will deal with her later."


Ryoko smiled ear to ear, Jennifer didn't even struggle this time as she was picked up and carried away.

Chapter 15 by SweetSalt

Saeko turned her attention back to Mike and smiled "So Harumi-san gets to have you all to herself little guy? She's so lucky!! I should go to the states for a few weeks then! Maybe I'll come back with a tiny handsome guy of my own too!"


Ayumi laughed "Yes, he's my mom's little companion. I think the little girl knew he was destined to be this way, because she sent him away with me while she showed my mom around the house when they first met us"


"What does he do for you mom?"


"Anything that she wants.. he rubs her feet, scrubs her shoes, polishes her jewelry, he helps her relax for bed, he files and paints her nails, comforts her whenever she's lonely and in need of company.. he worships her basically"


"Awwww would you do some of that for me little guy? It would make my day!"


"Sure, just put him on the ground, and prepare to be treated like royalty "


Mike was put down, and Saeko sat back again looking at him with sparkling eyes. It was always such an overwhelming experience to be on the ground looking up at 2 titanic girls scrutinizing his every move, it was like being in the presence of ancient gods.


Ayumi snapped him out of his thoughts "C'mon little guy, don't be shy. I know you just met her, but it's ok to be yourself, show my friend here how you treat a beautiful goddess"


Mike walked up to the Saeko's bare feet, they were bigger than Ayumi's, with longer toes, and he could make out the indentation lines left by her sandals. He sighed and dropped to his knees, the girl was fairly pretty, but this was so ridiculous.. what made him feel worse is that feeling of helplessness rushing over and knowing that soon he might find himself enjoying it. He bowed down and planted a kiss on her unpainted big toe, as he kissed it, he started scratching her toe above the nail bed.


"Oh my God little guy! You're so sweet! What do you have to say to me? Do you really think I'm pretty?"


"Yes Saeko-sama.. you're a gorgeous goddess of a young woman"


Saeko couldn't contain herself, she thought Mike was one of the cutest and hottest guys she's ever met, and here he was literally kneeling by her feet and kissing them, and telling her how pretty he found her.


She closed her eyes and arched her back enjoying the attention she was getting.. "You're welcome then little one, you can worship any part of me that you want then.. I know you'll fall for me sooner or later"


"Haaa!" Interrupted Ayumi "get a hold of yourself! He's my mom's property so you can't just take him" she giggled. "Besides the little guy is literally 10 years older than you"


"Well, he can't help falling for me!" She said as she arched her foot upwards, giving the little guy access to her sole "Just because he's owned by someone else and was born 10 years before me doesn't mean he should ignore his feelings"


Suddenly, the huge foot plowed into him pushing him onto his back, and the girl's big toe pinned him down. He felt it move down his body until it settled on his crotch. He could hear Ayumi asking Saeko what she was doing but the girl just giggled.


"I'll show you how much the tiny guy wants to be mine"


The huge digit pressed down on him and started rhythmically mashing his member and kneading his balls through the thin cloth shorts he wore. Mike tried to deny the huge brat the satisfaction she was looking for, he tried thinking of anything else, but his own body betrayed him. He couldn't deny how gentle she was with him, how good it felt to be pressed against her soft warm sole and how nice her natural scent was. Soon he was moaning and bucking his hips with her motion, earning booming laughter from both giant girls above him. He suddenly felt something push lightly against his face, and opened his eyes to see the girl had moved her other foot, presenting the huge pad of its big toe to his lips, knowing what she wanted, he found himself wrapping his arms around it and autonomously making out with the soft skin. He basically made love to the colossal feet pinning him down as the girls giggled excitedly.


Mike could hear them laughing and talking girlishly in Japanese, but he couldn't stop himself. Unable to care about the ridiculousness of the situation as his helplessness got the best of him, and completely taken over by lust, all he could do was fondle the huge toe gently pressed to his lips and slobber over it, as it switched between stroking his cheeks and brushing over his lips, the ridges occasionally sliding against his teeth, while the giantess ruthlessly stroked his genitals with her other foot, nearly tugging off his shorts, taking control of his senses and bringing him closer and closer to the point of no return.


Soon he screamed as he orgasmed, and then went limp. He still embraced the big toe above him and kissed it softly every now and then as he remained on his back under there.


"See? I told you you're falling for me little one! I barely touched you with my foot and you blew a load like a horny little Ken doll! Maybe you have a thing for giant Asian girls?"


Both girls giggled again, and then he felt the giant feet pulling away from him as Saeko said "OK you selfish little boy, don't think just because I have a crush on you that I'll let you just sit there. I believe you have something to thank me for!"


Mike lazily got back to his feet, walked back to the giant foot waiting for his affection, and resumed pampering it.


None of this is voluntary you giant brat! Thought Mike as he made out with the sole of the giantess's foot.. not even the instinctual pleasure he gets from their size and his helplessness..


"See? I know his your mother's but I don't think he'd mind becoming mine! Does Harumi-san make you happy like that??"


You have no fuckin idea.. thought Mike sarcastically.

Chapter 16 by SweetSalt

Jennifer screamed as the massive foot slammed into the ground right behind her with so much force the boom left her ears ringing, leaving her barely able to hear the colossal girl laughing over her, and the gust of air displaced by the stomp blew her hair into her face. The earth shook violently underneath her that she nearly lost her balance, but she knew she had to stay on her feet. The giant teen was stomping after her so hard that she was certain if the foot landed on her she would be flattened and squashed into a pulp, and it didn't help that she was right on top of her.


The torture had been going on for almost an hour, with no signs of an end in sight. She wasn't sure if she was being punished for trying to stand up to the giant girls, or if Ryoko was simply toying with her. It was probably both.. When they arrived in the guest room, Ryoko had placed her on the ground and stood back to her full height, casting the tiny woman in her shadow and terrifying her with the ridiculous size disparity between them. She was then told that to work on her obedience, she will be taught a few tricks, and the commands will be in Japanese.


Jennifer didn't want to be punished, but she also couldn't bring herself to accept so much humiliation. She tried to reason with the titan standing over her, she explained that she didn't mean to disrespect anyone, but that she understandably became too emotional upon seeing her boyfriend being handled in such a way right in front of her. She told Ryoko that as human beings they should not be treated like this.. but it didn't matter.


Before she was done, Ryoko smirked at her, and told her that since she chose disobedience once more, a punishment was in order. Before Jennifer knew what to say, the giantess grinned like a Cheshire and whispered one word..


"Run!"



When the massive Japanese teen hoisted her foot up in the air, Jennifer knew exactly what she had in mind, and she didn't need to be told twice. Her problem though was that she'd been running and jumping to dodge the humongous feet impacting earth around her like bus sized asteroids for so long she wasn't sure she could keep it up for much more.


As luck had it, she wouldn't need to.


Ryoko suddenly yawned loudly, and then giggled "You're so pathetic tiny Jen.. is this the best you can do? You're not even giving me a challenge.. maybe you should give up?



Jennifer felt both terrified and furious, terrified because this younger giant didn't seem to know her own strength, and this was the first time she was genuinely afraid for her life.. but also furious because she was being asked to do the most humiliating things she could think of as punishment for objecting to 3 giant girls taking advantage of her boyfriend.


She cursed under her breath, her body was going to hate her for this, but she wasn't ready to give up.. with sheer desperation and willpower as her fuel, she increased her speed, ignoring her beating heart that felt like it was about ready to punch a hole in her chest, and as she looked behind her, she couldn't believe it.. she was finally putting some distance between herself and the giant girl. She fixed her eyes on the door and kept sprinting, but suddenly she heard a boom so loud she thought it shook her bones, or was that the earthquake? She couldn't tell because a bare foot the size of a truck was suddenly right in front of her, too close for her to stop especially with the shaking ground making controlling her balance at this speed so much harder.. she ran right onto the girl's ankle, her hands flicking forward, making it look like she was forced to embrace the huge ankle for a second, before she fell on her back panting heavily.


"Haaa! Now it's time for the real punishment unless you're willing to obey.. You really thought you stood a chance tiny Jen?? Maybe you're not so smart after all."


"I.. I tried my best, you.." she paused to catch her breath "you're so big but I was making progress"


"Oh no, not at all actually" giggled Ryoko "I could've caught you any second but it would've been boring and you only made progress because I let you.. it was sad really, you can barely cover any ground at your top speed"


Jennifer closed her eyes as she sat up looking at the girl above her in disbelief.


"Don't believe me? OK, get up tiny girl. Try to make it halfway to the door, and if you succeed, I'll let you rest instead of punishing you or making you do anything. Go."


Jennifer got back to her feet, the girl was so confident that she made her almost certain she stood no chance, but she had to wing it.. and quickly she found out how helpless and hopeless she was.


Before she could even complete one stride, she felt a soft yet massive object slam into her sideways, not only throwing her down but also sending her rolling a few feet before something stopped her.. the girl's other foot.


She got up, and again she was immediately knocked back down, this time a big toe slamming into her butt catapulting her forward to land face down on the ground, before the toe pressed down on her and pulled her back to square one as the giant teen giggled above her.


She wasn't the kind of person to take defeat lying down, she tried getting up time and again, but it was pointless.. she couldn't even take one step before the bigger girl prodded her in the back with her toes launching her forward and then pulling her back.


After less than 3 minutes, she was done, she had no energy left. She just laid there panting heavily unable to even get back to get feet.


"Alright little one, starting to see how weak and defenseless you are? You're a small toy among giants. Are you ready to listen now?"


Jennifer wanted to reply, but fatigue and the thought of the humiliation awaiting her made her hesitate a bit longer than Ryoko liked.


"OK then, time for your real punishment"


Jennifer felt movement behind her, and a huge shadow engulfed her, before she could turn, she felt an immense weight land on her back and push her into the ground, she tried to scream but the stomp had knocked the wind out of her. Ryoko lifted her foot, and Jennifer barely had time to refill her lungs with air, before the giant stomped her again. To her credit, the teen giantess clearly was holding back, not stepping on the shrunken woman anywhere near as hard as she could, but it was still enough to rattle every bone in her body and squeeze the air out of her chest.


After getting stepped on a few more times, Jennifer could take no more, she screamed for mercy soon as the giant foot was lifted, and surprisingly the giant seemed to think she'd had enough. The massive foot that had been beating the life out of her landed right next to her this time.


Jennifer immediately spoke "No more.. please goddess no more.. I'm sorry, I'll do anything.. please I can't take it no more"


"You are ready to obey now? Do you have a better apology for me?"


With tears clouding her vision, Jennifer crawled the short distance to the foot planted next to her, fell on it, and started kissing the giant toes waiting for her.


...


"So you see why you were punished now?" Asked Ryoko


"Yess Ryoko-sama. I was a bad girl.. it won't happen again" Jennifer was told what the playful giant wanted to hear and she was ready to say anything at this point.


"You're ready to obey me like a good girl?"


"Yesss Ryoko-sama"


"Tell me why you obey me? What are you?"


"Because you're a goddess, and I'm a little living doll for your amusement" She couldn't even look up saying any of this.


"Tachiagaru!"


The little girl stood up without hesitation.


"Hizamazuite!"


Jennifer immediately sat on her knees.


"Korogaru!"


She rolled over until she was told to stop.


She finally looked up at the dominant goddess scrutinizing her, who only a few weeks ago was just a 17 or 18 year old Japanese schoolgirl, and nearly flinched as the girl squatted down, looking like a building collapsing on top of her, but this time Ryoko just smirked and reached down with her index finger extended and rubbed the small woman's head.

Chapter 17 by SweetSalt

Suddenly the door opened, Ryoko stood back up as Ayumi and Saeko walked in, they scanned the floor, and laughed at the sight of the once defiant woman kneeling before Ryoko.


"Did you break her already?" Asked Saeko in Japanese.


"Yes, I could've done it much faster too, but I wanted to extend the fun. Where's the little man?"


"Getting some rest. I hope you didn't hurt her bad, my mom will want her intact" said Ayumi


"Don't worry, only a couple light bruises. I think she deserved it"


"I think so too, maybe we hadn't been strict enough with her" said Ayumi


After Ryoko showed them the new commands she'd taught the little girl, they let her rest for a few minutes as they tried to decide what to do with her next.


Suddenly Ayumi's eyes lit up "I have an idea!"


She ran out of the room, and quickly came back when a Bluetooth speaker that she placed on the desk behind Jennifer, she then grabbed an incandescent desk lamp and placed it right above Jennifer and close to her, and turned it on.


Jennifer, who barely had enough time to cool down from the strenuous exertion earlier, started sweating again almost immediately.


Looking at her confused friends with a grin, Ayumi explained "Before she shrunk, tiny Jen told my mom that she used to be an exotic dancer to help pay her university tuition.. I think we should see if she's still good at it!"


The 2 sisters seemed very excited at the idea, Ayumi turned her attention back to Jennifer "Tiny one, take off your adorable doll clothes, even your socks.. I want you in your bra and panties only"


Jennifer didn't like where this was going, she was exhausted, and feared her legs would literally go limp under her, but the huge light bulb bathing her in heat was making her sweat profusely, and taking off her clothes made her feel a bit better"


"She's sweating like a little piglet already" Giggled Saeko


"Aha! That's for effect!" Said Ayumi as she connected her phone to the speaker. "Get ready to give us a good show little one".


Jennifer wanted to kill that girl, but she looked at her with a smile, and bowed down saying "Yes Ayumi-sama, for sure".


Ayumi smiled at her obedience "Very well"


Suddenly, the speaker roared to life behind the little woman, nearly jumping her out of her skin and making her yelp and stumble forward, inciting laughter from her amused audience. She knew the song immediately, it was I Love It by Icona Pop and Charli XCX, she had to admit these power hungry giants at least knew how to pick dance music.


"Any time now girl!" Yelled Ayumi to be heard over the music.


Jennifer started moving her hands and hips with the beat, then gradually dialed it up, and before long she found herself walking back and forth as she shook her butt and chest and turned around with the music. She even climbed halfway up the flexible neck of the lamp and used it as a pole. It was her first time dancing for an audience in years, and it was certainly bringing back some memories.


She was surprised her nostalgic dancing was so natural, she rarely hit bars or nightclubs post university, due to a combination of lack of time, and her attention being given to her career. She was surprised she didn't feel any pressure or stress and was dancing naturally to the beats. Beads of sweat ran all over her body, all this dancing right under what was to her a small sun had her drenched in no time. But despite barely having rested, she felt a jolt of energy course through her body, it was her chance to show these giants that, property or not, whatever they thought of her, she was still better than them at something, and she could easily make them jealous. She loved the look on their faces.


The 3 giant girls for themselves were in awe, it was now their turn to look at the tiny before them in disbelief.. this wasn't merely good dancing, this was professional exotic dancing with coordination and stamina that would put many athletes to shame. The little girl's fit and toned body made the scene unfolding before them even more unreal, and her athleticism left them blushing in jealousy.


Finally, the song ended, and Jennifer delivered her grand finale, by doing a backflip and then going from landing on her feet to her knees before the girls could blink, and bowed her head. Her skin red and glistening with sweat, and her long straight hair, matted and weighed down with sweat, dropped all over her face giving her a very wild look as the speaker went quiet.


There was complete silence for a moment, before Saeko finally spoke "My God tiny that was so good!"


"You have a tiny one girl show Ayumi-san.. this girl is priceless!" Exclaimed Ryoko 


"I had no idea she could do this, I should make her do it every day! She planned my workout schedule.. I'm gonna follow every last word for sure"


"And you rewarded me by turning my insides to mashed potatoes, then getting me horny and and making me fondle the bottoms of your feet you giant weirdo" Jennifer thought to herself, but she just smiled accepting the for once genuine compliments.


"No way! She's doing the same for me then"


"And for me! I wish I could take her with me to the gym too."


"I'm so happy wishes don't wash them fucking dishes Godzilla.." the little woman thought as she shuddered thinking about being trapped against their sweaty skin as they exerted themselves.

Chapter 18 by SweetSalt
Author's Notes:

I decided to limit it to the original 4 characters as per your requests. Hope you like it.

- 1 week later -


"Right there honey, a little bit harder" Harumi spoke softly.


"Certainly my goddess!!" Came the reply from the tiny man rubbing her neck.


The giant matriarch was lying on her belly with her head resting on a pillow and her hands tucked underneath it. She was completely naked save for a white towel underneath her, as Mike straddled her neck and massaged the skin and muscle underneath him. He was naked too, his entire body slick with fragrant massage oil, and he was using his entire body, particularly his hands and knees, to help the giant Japanese woman relax and enjoy herself.


It was his first time seeing her all naked, and he was surprised and maybe a bit worried how nonchalant she was about it, but it was far from her first time seeing him naked. When he tried to avert his gaze at first, she simply chuckled and said nothing. Later as he got to work, she jokingly told him they were her "cute tiny little pets" and it was inevitable sooner or later.


Mike thought how normally he would feel guilty about what he was doing, particularly about how much he enjoyed being so close to the giant woman's beautiful mature body, but at this point he'd grown accustomed to ignoring this feeling. He simply accepted that they're inevitable, he was effectively her body slave, spending the majority of his time on her body, and there was no denying her attractiveness. On top of her classic beauty, her mature curvey body, and her deep voice and thick accent, it was all amplified by several orders of magnitude due to her unbelievable size. It was like admiring a natural phenomenon, he was starting to believe what she'd told him when she first found out about it, she was basically a goddess to him, especially with her calming motherly presence, and his submissive tendencies. He simply couldn't help getting excited around her.


Maybe it wasn't so bad anyway, it made his life easier. Giving one of the giants a massage was never an easy task. Mike was a very fit and strong man for his size, and that didn't change after he shrunk, but his size did change A LOT.. She was so much bigger than him that it was like trying to give a massage to something twice as big as a brontosaurus, and he was usually drenched in sweat and totally worn out every single time by the time she announced that he could stop... If he had to carry out such an exhausting task so frequently, it surely made things easier that he enjoyed it.


But this time, he had one more reason to work extra hard and appease her, he wanted to beg her to free Jennifer. Ayumi had told her mother about Jennifer's outburst in front of her friends, and the giant woman was extremely upset, and after a flick or 2, decided to punish Jennifer by locking her up in one of her shoes for a month. Mike had been punished by "solitary confinement" as the woman called it on a couple occasions, and knew how awful it was. The woman still made sure they got enough food and water, and brought them out briefly to put them to work on something, but they spent 90% of the time alone locked up in total darkness, in a cramped place, with several socks sealing the only way out. The boredom and the complete lack of social interactions or stimulation was worse than any physical punishment they've been through in their lives.


He wouldn't dare bring it up now as he worked, he knew their mistress was in a very good mood, enjoying the devotion and pampering she was getting, and bothering her might backfire and ruin her mood, resulting in punishment for him too, but maybe doing his best to impress her coupled with some begging after he was done could convince her to end the punishment early.


She wasn't evil, he told himself, she just had very high expectations that they had to meet.


He was suddenly brought back to reality by the giant woman underneath him telling him to move somewhere else.


"OK little one, move to my ears. Do my right ear and I'll tell you when it's time to switch to the left one."


"Sure thing Megami"


She loved having her ears massaged, she seemingly got pleasure from it but he had to be careful because they were sensitive. Mike immediately started kneading the earlobe and making his way up.


"You're such a good boy! You're so eager to please me aren't you?"


"There's nothing I want more than your approval Goddess Harumi." He whispered into her ear.


Harumi shivered at that. After a minute of silence she spoke again "Mike, I want you to use your mouth. Kiss and lick my ear and nibble on my earlobe" she commanded.


"Anata no tamenara nani demo, watashi no Megami." It meant anything for you my goddess.. his Japanese was improving, too bad most of it was heavily subservient.


Harumi took a sharp and deep breath at that. No matter how small he'd become, Mike was a very handsome and successful young man, built like a movie star, and here he was, literally worshipping her body. What made things so much better is that she knew he was enjoying it, he might try to hide it, and at first he tried to deny it, but she could tell he was attracted to her, and his subservience to her was becoming very natural. Yet she wasn't an ordinary lover, it was unlikely that under any other circumstances they could've had anything close to a serious relationship due to the age gap, now she was more like a goddess to him, he was her companion, maybe a pet.. and she knew it fascinated the little man. She loved the way he looked at her, how she had a guy who could probably get any girl literally falling at her feet and bending to her will.


Her thoughts, combined with the feeling of his adoring touch and his tiny lips and tongue now literally making out with her ear canal made her moan loudly and clutch her pillow tightly.


"Are you enjoying yourself my little one?" She asked.


"Very much goddess Harumi, thank you for asking" he whispered.


"Are you starting to see how being in my care isn't such a bad thing?"


"Yes goddess, it surely isn't bad. I'm happy to here" He wasn't completely lying.. his proximity to such a beautiful mature mountain of a woman was getting him pretty turned on.


She moaned again "Say it again little one"


"I'm very happy to be here goddess, it's captivating to be in your presence.. thank you for taking me in"


"You're happy to be here with who?"


"I'm happy to be here with you Megami, living under the thumb of a mature goddess of a woman like you"


Harumi swore loudly in Japanese, and Mike nearly lost his balance as her body bucked and her hand snuck underneath her.


"Mike, you can stop massaging my ear. Make your way down and start doing my bottom"


Mike cringed at her accent as he knew what exactly she meant by bottom. "Don't you want me to do your other ear goddess?"


"No that's fine" She muttered "Just stop for a second when you reach the middle of my back".


"Certainly goddess"

Chapter 19 by SweetSalt

He trudged to his next destination, wondering why she wanted him to stop there.. he wasn't left wondering for long, as he was suddenly douaed in a warm viscous liquid.. she wanted more erotic massage oil.


As he neared his final stop, the massive body underneath him started quivering and bucking more violently, and that coupled with the slick oil covering his body and his giant lover/goddess made him slip and fall, and then tumble until he was stopped by the cleft of her butt. The giant woman felt too, and he could hear her laughing despite her excitement.


Mike was now faced with his next challenge, he had to climb up onto her butt cheeks, and not only was it extremely difficult given the (literally) slippery situation, and the constant movement, but the woman also had a pretty sizeable behind. Luckily she knew why he hesitated, and he yelped in surprise as he felt her other hand gently push him up there. Immediately, he thanked her and apologized for taking too long.


"Don't worry honey, goddess will always help here little darling" She said im a deep passionate voice.


Mike shuddered, he knew a while back that it was very likely she might have him pleasure her at some point.. was it time now? He couldn't deny that there was something almost magically alluring about practically having sex with such a beautiful and mature woman, the problem however was that given her enormous size it was also very dangerous.. it was a 50/50 mix between having sex and being used as a sex toy himself.


Which brought him to his second problem.. how the hell was he supposed to rub her booty when she was shaking so violently he might as well have been trying to maintain his balance in the middle of an earthquake?? Immediately, he fell to his knees and started making out with her ass cheek, knowing he was too small for her to feel much if he limited himself to a gentle approach, and starting to get very horny himself, he basically threw himself hard into it, even biting at the fragrant and soft skin, she apparently felt that, because she squealed and then laughed as she playfully reprimanded him "You're a naughty little puppy aren't you?" He responded by biting her again, harder this time, to which she moaned loudly as she pleasured herself "Don't worry sweetie, mommy loves her little cute puppy". Mike couldn't contain himself now, her warmth, the smell of her juices, and now her playful yet condescending compliments were too much, amd he basically started humping her butt cheek.


This might have been a mistake tho, she was still moving and her skin was too smooth and slick with oil, which made staying in his spot hard, and not long after he started humping her he slipped and fell right in between her ass cheeks. He looked underneath himself as he was falling and he was her fingers sliding in and out of her wet cave, and horny as he was her still didn't want to end up getting in their way. He flailed and desperately felt around for something to stop himself, and just before he slid onto her fingers he managed to catch a tiny patch of her right above her asshole, it was barely visible for a normal person but just enough for his tiny hands to grasp.


The titanic woman's response was immediate, and she screamed as she felt it and then felt his body settle against her sensitive bumhole. Luckily for him, the Japanese giantess took great care of herself, and while he could certainly detect her odor, the place was very clean. More importantly, he was an ass man, and he was literally hard as a rock by now, but he didn't want to risk agitating her by trying to thrust into her without her permission, so he decided to stick to what he was doing despite his painful erection. He kissed and bit around her sensitive backdoor, and scratched her skin with his tiny fingers. He shoved his fist into the brown eye before pulling it out quickly to avoid it getting stuck. He also needed to hold on with both hands now, as the woman was bucking like a bronco and literally screaming into her pillow. Her juices splashed against him and as he licked her he got a taste of her juices combined with the oil, and her pheromones filled his nose nearly leaving him lightheaded from excitement, and he finally came from the mere friction with her skin.


She climaxed soon after, and her orgasm was so strong that she launched the man a few feet (from his perspective) into the air, and he screamed as he fell on her ass and then slid down to the puddle of juices and sweat that accumulated between her thighs. He was covered head to toe with her secretions but he didn't care, instead he got up and walked on wobbly legs, slipping and falling several times in the process, and as the giantess laid there, panting and regaining her composure, he leaned against her inner thigh, and started lapping up the juices still seeping out of her pussy.


Harumi laughed softly and then cooed as she felt her tiny admirer trying to lick her clean of what was essentially gallons of love juices to him. She amused herself by tapping his back with her index finger and laughed again as he slammed into her lips and fell on his back in her juices. She told him to stay in his place, and got up to take a look the tiny man who helped pleasure her. She burst into booming laughter at the sight of the naked little man, covered head to toe in her essence, with his hair partly falling on his forehead and eyes, almost swimming in a pool of her juices.. his chest rising and falling quickly as though his heart was about to explode out of it. He wiped his face best as he could as he tried to look at her, and smiling warmly, she dipped her index finger into her pussy, and smeared his cheeks again before presenting it to him. Without a moment of hesitation, he licked her finger clean and then said "Thank you goddess, thank you so much"


She chuckled lightly "Don't thank me yet sweetie, you still have my legs and feet to cover. Take a moment to rest and dry yourself up in my towel then get back to work. I'll wash you up later"


...

Chapter 20 by SweetSalt

Mike tried to guess how much time had passed as he nibbled at the thin skin between the giant toes that surrounded his head on both sides. He knew he had to be extra careful here, if he tickled the woman she could inadvertantly clamp down on his head with her toes and squish it like a grape. He trusted her though, he knew she liked him and cared about him, she liked Jennifer too, he thought. She genuinely thought of herself as a goddess figure to them and wanted their devotion and obedience, and as such she had the right to correct them and wasn't afraid to enforce her will and punish them if they disappointed her, but she never got too violent, she never did anything that could seriously hurt them. She appreciated how strong she was to them and was always careful not to go too far, and limited physical punishment to a couple flicks at most. He even thought she prolly didn't flick them as hard as she could.


Harumi looked at the tiny man working on her feet and smiled as they locked eyes. He looked both extremely adorable and totally hilarious with his little head poking from between her toes like that, and she held back the urge to give it a squeeze. He'd rubbed both the tops and bottoms of her feet, almost as much with his mouth as with his hands, and she giggled as she saw he was sporting an erection once again. She thought it was very cute, and motivated him to work sincerely. She literally had to give him water as his mouth ran dry several times from licking every inch of her feet, even her toenails were spit shined by the little one. It was incredible how this young man was crazy for her feet, almost as empowering as her size relative to him and his complete subservience to her. She decided he'd done enough and simply told him to finish up by getting in between her toes and cleaning them.


By the time she finally released his head and picked him up from between her toes, he was limp and could barely move. She dropped him down in a pile of scented wet wipes and told him to clean himself. He wondered if that was possible.. he was literally full of her, having tasted and swallowed enough of her sweat and juices, not to mention her favorite massage oil, to last him a lifetime. He could taste nothing but her skin and her pheromones, and he was getting very sleepy but he remembered his final objective.


Harumi had stood up and was wrapping her satin nightgown around her naked body, Mike couldn't get over how unfathomably gigantic and awe inspiring she looked from this perspective. Her mere footsteps created booms and little earthquakes, she literally looked like a god and it was hard to believe at one point she was a normal attractive middle-aged woman to him.. even a significantly shorter than him.


No time for this, he thought. He got up slowly, and walked closer to her, she noticed immediately, and stopped moving.


"Little Mike, what did I tell you about being careful when you're on the floor? You can't just get this close to my feet when I'm walking.. do you understand how terrible mommy would feel if I accidentally crushed one of my little babies?"


He threw himself on her big toe, kissed it several times, and then said "I'm sorry goddess, I know how much you care about me, I just wanted to talk to you for a minute if I have your permission"


"Make it quick little one, I need to take a shower"


"Thank you goddess, I just wanted to beg you to end Jennifer's punishment. I know she disappointed you, she shouldn't have acted up after Ayumi-sama told her to stay put, but I'm sure she understands it was a big mistake now."


Harumi was a quiet for a minute, looking down at the tiny man begging at her feet. She finally said "I was very displeased with her behavior. You've been living with us for a long time now, I take great care of you, and I was very clear when I explained what I expect from you in return. I thought she had learned her place and was adapting to her new life but she disappointed me"


Mike, now sober, couldn't believe how audacious this woman was, she casually expected them to accept that they were now basically her pets, or even her slaves, to the point that even the smallest objections should be considered completely unacceptable. Nevertheless, they couldn't do anything about it, and simply had to bend to the giant woman's will.


Seeing that she seemed more adamant about carrying out the punishment this time, Mike basically prostrated himself at her feet, pressing his face into her toe, as he begged her once again "Please give her the chance to show you how sorry she is for misbehaving. She's already been punished enough by Ryoko-san..."


Harumi didn't let him finish this time, she interrupted in a calm but very authoritative and sharp tone "Only I decide if she's had enough punishment little one, not you. Is that clear?"


"It is great goddess.. forgive me for that. It's just she's my girlfriend, it hurts me thinking what she's going through..."


"She belongs to this household, and so do you. You're both our property, and I know how much you care about little Jen, but meeting her owners' expectations takes priority."


"Certainly goddess. But I humbly beg you to give her a chance. Knowing how kind you are, I.. I thought you could just give her a chance to demonstrate to you that she's ready to become even more obedient and devoted than me."


Harumi sighed, brushing her big toe against the tiny man's face.. she finally said "OK, I'll think about it. She will be staying in there for now, but tomorrow we'll see if I feel like giving her a chance to prove what you're telling me"


"Can I at least see her tonight? Please goddess, could you give us a few minutes..."


"She's not getting out tonight little guy" Replied Harumi in a very sharp tone "I'm done with this conversation, and I don't want you to bring it up again. Understood?"


"Perfectly goddess, whatever you say. Thank you for hearing me out" he finished by kissing her foot once more.


"Good boy. Now let's go take a shower"

Chapter 21 by SweetSalt

Jennifer sat in the complete darkness and hugged her knees. She could see nothing, smell nothing but the powerful scent of the giant woman's feet, nor could she hear anything save for the booming footsteps when one of the giants where in the room. She'd lost count of how long she'd been there for, although she believed it was a week maybe, which meant she had 3 more weeks of this hell to endure, and her spirit was already broken. It was unbelievably boring, the air she breathed was thick and heavy, and saturated with her mistress's odor, and she couldn't even stand up in there, which meant she had to spend her time either lying down or sitting.. she was certain she'd developed a minor case of claustrophobia because of it.


Harumi had trapped her in one of her old sneakers and blocked the entrance with a few bunched up socks. Jennifer noticed that as time went by, the giant matriarch had less tolerance of any outburst, any objection coming from the little people, or any challenge to the Japanese giants' complete authority. Jennifer tried to explain why she objected, how it was unfair, how they were people with feelings, and how not only her feelings but her own dignity were ignored by Ayumi and Saeko. Sadly all this did was upset the older woman even more..


She told Jennifer how disappointed she was that after all this time she was given to adjust to her new life, and all the effort both giants put in to teach her how she's expected to behave, she still acted up, breaking the rules and disrespected them. She then scolded the little woman for being ungrateful, because "after everything they returning they did to take care of her, she repaid them by embarrassing them in front of their guests."


She was only allowed out of her prison briefly, to eat or drink, or to stretch her legs for a few minutes or so a quick chore for one of the giants. She'd tried to hold on to her dignity, at first refusing to admit that she'd done anything wrong, after all she couldn't believe how audacious these people were! She literally saw other women taking liberty with her man, and she barely objected to it twice, without directly insulting the giants. But today she couldn't take it no more, and the thought of how much time she had left terrified and depressed her. She was going to beg them for an end to this torture the next time they took her out, she was ready to say anything and do anything that they wanted it it meant an end to this.


Suddenly she felt the familiar booming footsteps shake her prison, and her head shot up immediately, to the point it hit the ceiling since she was near the toe section. The little people had become very good at telling who was coming from the sound of their shoes or the booms created by their bare feet. Harumi was only slightly heavier than her daughter, and yet the mini earthquakes she caused as she walked were discernably more powerful to the tiny couple.. And Jennifer could tell that the person who had just walked into the room was the giant mother. She didn't have to wait for long, as she felt her prison being picked up, and moments later she was blinded by light as the entrance was unlocked, and she tumbled out of the shoe onto the floor.


As her eyes adjusted to the bright light, she was faced with the woman's massive feet sitting atop her wooden thong sandals. Her eyes followed the giant redwood size legs that now disappeared into a classic Japanese kimono, up the woman's giant full torso, and settled on her face looking down at Jennifer from above the shelf of Harumi's breasts. No matter how many times she saw her from this point, it never failed to shock and terrify the tiny woman. She was so insanely big it took Jennifer's eyes time to travel across the expense of her body, and she had to crane her neck to see her face. And in her traditional dress, she literally looked like a Japanese god standing above her.


Jennifer didn't wait for the titaness to say anything this time, immediately she ran to her feet, and fell to her knees before them. She then bowed so low that her head was touching the tip of the woman's sandal, and she only raised it a little as she inched forward on all fours and pressed her lips into the woman's big toe, kissing it over and over again and then licking it repeatedly in a complete show of submission and humiliation. With tears in her eyes, she begged and pleaded with the giant woman to end her punishment, promising her to never step out of line ever again, and admitting to her how bad a mistake she made. Saying anything she thought might appease her mistress and convince her to end her torment.


Harumi didn't say anything, she stood there watching the tiny's show of submission, and gave her the chance to say what she wanted. The sight of the little woman next to her foot was priceless, and unbelievable.. she looked so small, so fragile and defenseless next to her feet, Harumi could simply crush her with no effort.. she felt the by now familiar jolt of power and excitement rush through her body as she thought about how much power she had over the tiny couple.. as much as she thought she had a responsibility to take care of these 2, and as much as she thought of them as household members on a lower level, she couldn't deny that part of her enjoyed the power trip. She'd went from an ordinary woman, who in a few months would find herself living all alone, to a literal goddess with two of the hottest people she'd ever met literally at her feet. A mere word from her decided their fate, they couldn't do anything without her approval.


And she liked her little companions, she wouldn't have kept them if she didn't.. Even Jennifer, Harumi found her beautiful, elegant, and intelligent from the first time she met her, and when she shrunk Harumi couldn't get over how incredible it would be to have such a marvel of a young lady all to herself, at her beck and call. She sometimes even thought of the little woman more as a daughter.. and deep down she didn't want her to suffer.


But at the same time, she'd about had it with her constant outbursts, she just wanted the little ones to move on and accept being hers, and while a bit if defiance was fun to crush every now and then, Jennifer's last tantrum was particularly unacceptable to her because she acted as though Mike was still hers. This was not something the giant matriarch was willing to tolerate, as she wanted both tinies to understand and accept that they both belonged to her first and foremost, and that they only got to her their relationship because she allowed it.


Her focus went back to the tiny girl below her, and amazingly, Jennifer hadn't stopped showering her foot with licks and kisses and begging for forgiveness the entire time.. she must really want out of the shoe. But Harumi kept thinking she might forget everything after a few days and start acting up again and challenging the giants. If and when that happens, it could be amusing.. even cute maybe.. but Harumi couldn't let her think she and Mike belonged to each other, they needed to understand that they belonged to her.


"That's enough little girl"


Jennifer immediately went quiet, and looked up at the giant woman trying to gauge her reaction.


"Keep your head down, I didn't give you the permission to rise"


Jennifer immediately bowed again, and even gently kissed the tip of her owner's wooden sandal. Harumi loved that.


"Have you learned your lesson?"


"I have goddess, I now understand that I made a huge mistake, I shouldn't have challenged Ayumi-sama's authority.. can't apologize enough for it."


"That was not your only mistake little one. What is even more unacceptable is the reason that made you object." The giant woman paused for a second "What we do to Mike isn't your business, he doesn't belong to you now, he belongs to me and my daughter, and the same goes for you."


Jennifer was quiet at that, she remained kowtowed before the colossal woman but she didn't reply as the words sunk in.


"As unfair as it may seem to you, as your caretaker and goddess, I have full control of you and little Mike, and the only reason why you're still together is because I allow it. You're my property, and while I want you to live normally and happily in my care, always remember that everything in your life is up to me. As long as you behave yourself and know your place, you don't have to worry about anything, but you don't get to decide what we do with Mike or with you. Is that clear?"


"Crystal clear my goddess"


"Very good. This is far better to hear than when you were trying to justify what you did. But I want to hear you say it little one."


"Certainly megami.. Say what?"


"What you understood from our conversation Jennifer-chan"


Jennifer swallowed the last remaining bit of her pride..


"That you own me and you own Mike, I want to thank you for letting us see each other, I appreciate your generosity, and how you do your best to take care of me and give me a normal life under you.."


"And?"


"And for giving me the permission to be with him, but I understand that we are both yours first and foremost."


Harumi remained quiet so Jennifer continued "And I promise to be a good girl from now on for you goddess. I have learned my place, I'm your pet, you slave if you want me to be.. I just want to please you."


"That's much better my little one, maybe I can end your punishment a bit earlier, but not just yet."


Jennifer's heart sank immediately.


"But you don't have to go back to your prison yet. I have a few tasks for you, and if by the end I'm happy with you, I'll end your punishment."


"I promise not to disappoint your greatness!"


"OK little girl. I just had my shower, and for your first task I want you to gather my clothes and pile them up greatly in one spot at the foot of the bed, then I want you to clean these sandals for me. I expect you to be done by the time I'm back to tell you what your next task is."


"I will do my absolute best goddess! Can I just..."


"Very well.. This conversation is over for now. Get started little one." The giantess interrupted.


Jennifer immediately placed another kiss on the tip of the woman's sandals.


"Humbly my goddess.."


Harumi took off her sandals and started walking towards the door. Before she could leave however, Jennifer yelled for her to wait.


The giantess turned and looked at the little woman questioningly "Yes little one?"


Jennifer ran to the woman and then fell on her right foot, with a shakey voice and tears in her eyes she kissed the woman's foot time and again. "Thank you for giving me a chance goddess Harumi.. being trapped in there was killing me.. Thank you.."


Harumi felt her heart melting at that, she nearly knelt down and snatched up the tiny woman to kiss her, but she stopped herself. "You're welcome little one. I don't want to punish you, at least not like that, but I will. You have to accept your new place and understand you're now in a culture where showing respect to those above you is very important. Be a good little girl and you won't have to worry about it again." The giantess smiled down before she turned and left the room closing the door behind her.


...

Chapter 22 by SweetSalt

"Bullshit..." Said Jennifer.


The 4 inch woman had just finished moving loads of discarded T shirts, pants, underwear, and socks, and gathered them nearly in one pile close to the door as instructed by the giant matriarch. She had to work fast, Harumi didn't say when she was coming back and Jennifer knew if her mistress wasn't impressed with her effort, her punishment could be extended.


By now, she was sweating profusely and her chest was rising and falling so fast it nearly stretched her ribs. She was a very fit and healthy young woman, but she was living in a world of giants.. her strength was comical at this scale, and even a bra or a thin T-shirt took some serious effort to be carried or dragged across the room. And now she had the biggest obstacle so far.


Taking a minute to breathe and regain her energy, with her hands on her knees, she looked at the next objective, the giant woman's colossal Japanese wood clogs.. she'd finished cleaning them, using an old sock and her own spit where needed. It wasn't easy, already tried she had to scrub the truck sized objects for over 30 minutes before she was confident her owner wouldn't disapprove of her work. Now she had one final mission, to "put" them under the woman's bed.


The damn things are ridiculously heavy, she thought. While in reality they were only about 350 grams a piece, that still made them significantly heavier than herself. In fact each one felt like it weighed about 300 pounds to her. Her eyes traced the distance she had to move them, and she felt depressed.. This was a challenge out of a strongman contest, but regardless she had to wing it.


She tried pushing the footwear from the back at first, but that was very inefficient. She then shifted to dragging them from the thong, and that worked better. But by the time she had the first shoe under the bed, she was ready to faint. Friction with the carpet was making her job a lot harder, and suddenly she had an idea. She thought she could lift the front of the shoe, and drag it like that.. it could be easier that way, since there should be less friction against the carpet.


After a struggle, she managed to lift the front end of the shoe, her face was red from the effort, and she was sweating profusely again. With the shoe resting against her shoulders, she inched her way forward. She didn't know whether she should be laughing or crying, her situation was just absolutely ridiculous. She'd worked her ass off for over an hour now piling some laundry and cleaning a pair of house shoes, and now here she was, pushing herself to the limit to put the same shoes under the bed as she was instructed. She wasn't supposed to be doing this, she bitterly thought, it was becoming hard to remember that one day she was a lawyer. Now she was whatever the Asian giants wanted her to be, and they clearly thought of her as property, maybe a servant maybe a pet.. definitely not a professional businesswoman.


Lost in her train of thoughts, she wasn't paying attention to how and where she was walking, and her foot for caught in the carpet fibers, she shrieked as she fell, and the next thing she knew she was on her face with the giant shoe on top of her. She cursed as she looked at the distance she had left, she was almost there! She tried to get up, but her tired arms could generate enough torque to lift her with so much weight on her back.


"You gotta be kidding me!" She said out loud.. "I am trapped under a fucking shoe!!"


She tried over and over again, to no avail.. the weight holding her down was just too much given what she'd been through. She tried pulling herself from underneath it, grabbing carpet fibers and using them to pull herself out.. she was making progress, but it was extremely slow.


Suddenly she stopped, and her eyes went wide.. she could feel the ground shaking beneath her, barely at first, but the vibrations were getting stronger and stronger.. one of the giants was coming. She squirmed frantically, trying to get up and finish her last task on time.. but it was too late.


The door burst open, and she could see 2 massive feet approaching her, immediately she knew who it was.. Harumi.. Jennifer buried her face in the carpet for a second, this was going to be very humiliating.. The giantess finally stopped a few inches from her, nearly giving the tiny woman a heart attack as she worried she would be stepped on and squished. Jennifer shrieked and yelled at loud as she could to get the giant woman's attention.


Harumi looked down puzzled, and quickly scanned the floor looking for the little woman.. the voice seemed to be coming from next to her feet. Suddenly she saw a tiny hands reaching from underneath the shoe and grabbing at the carpet. She realized that the tiny woman was trapped under her shoe, and she burst into booming laughter as she squatted down, and easily picked up the shoe and threw it aside, exposing the little woman underneath.


She watched amusedly as Jennifer slowly got up, walked to her, and knelt before her feet like she was trained to do.


"I'm sorry goddess.. I'm so sorry.. I tried my best, and I was so close, I did everything you told me to do.. I didn't want to disappoint you, please don't put me back in there" she finished by leaning forward and kissing the Japanese woman's big toe.


Harumi watched from above, and nearly felt high from the power trip.. this was a full grown woman, a very attractive one too, that was trapped and unable to move under her shoe.. and now she was begging for her approval. Jennifer looked up and locked eyes with her captor. With a while Harumi said "Keep kissing little one, don't be afraid to use some tongue too."


Jennifer nodded immediately "As you wish goddess" Without hesitation, she held the big toe with both hands and started kissing it near the joint, finishing each kiss with a passionate lick. She was used to this by now, and found herself actually not minding the taste of the woman's skin.. she was actually starting to find the warmth and the taste agreeable. She dragged her teeth across the big toe, knowing full well how much Harumi liked it, and heard some praise from the giantess above her.


She was interrupted with a question from her mistress "Was my giant shoe too much for my little girl?"


Jennifer just nodded, not wanting to speak about it.


"Awww you're such a cute little lady! Stand up."


Jennifer did as she was told, confused.. suddenly the colossal big toe in front of her curled and then flicked her in the chest. It wasn't particularly strong or painful but it was enough to knock her flat onto her back. She heard the giant giggle and then tell her to stand up again. Having no choice, she simple got back up. This time, the big toe hovered right in her face, before rising a bit more and landing on top of her head. She felt it get heavier slowly but gradually, and she was eventually forced onto her knees, and then flat down on her face. She just laid there accepting it, if she showed complete submission this should end quickly.


The massive digit flipped her onto her back, and she was staring at the wrinkled sole of the giant older woman. She finally heard the woman coo at her "You're so small and weak, but mommy's got you.." she paused for a second and then continued "give the bottom of mommy's foot a kiss tiny girl"


No hesitation again, she pushed her face into the fragrant soft creamy flesh, and kissed it time and again, then stopped to drag her tongue across the skin, getting a good taste of the woman's slightly sweaty and salty skin. She didn't care.


Finally the foot was gone and Jennifer was picked up and brought to the woman's face.. Harumi studied her for a few seconds before she said "don't work honey, you're not going back in the shoe, I'm happy with your behavior and with what you managed to do in my absence. Keep it up and your punishment will be over in no time."


Jennifer squirmed happily as she kissed the hand holding her. She was slipped into her owner's pocket as the giant woman walked out of the room. She pulled herself up and looked out to see where she was being taken, but soon she felt a huge index finger tapping her on the head and sending her back down. Her mistress didn't want her sticking her head out, so she simply sat in the pocket and waited to be taken out.

Chapter 23 by SweetSalt

Jennifer closed her eyes as light washed over her, opening them slowly to let them adjust to the much brighter light she found herself bathed in as she was pulled out of her mistress's pocket and placed on a smooth but hard surface.


As her eyes finally adjusted, she looked around herself, and realized she was on a counter in the giants' bathroom. Behind her were several toothbrushes and toothpaste, a few bottles of shampoo and several bars of traditional herbal soap. On another shelf there were towels and bathrobes folded neatly. 


She was actually happy to be here, she couldn't wait to take a refreshing bath and feel clean again. Usually one of the giants would draw her bath in the sink, and whatever followed then depended on their mood. Sometimes they left her there for about 20 or 30 minutes and let her bathe in peace, which was the most preferable scenario to her. But sometimes they either stayed and watched her wash herself, and sometimes they would even wash her themselves. She just didn't mind now as long as it meant getting nice and clean. It's what she was used to, because despite how the giant mother and daughter now ruled every aspect of her life, and regarded her as property, they kept their promise of taking good care of her. She was fed well (although rarely they punished her by delaying her meals), and she was always kept clean, and given clean clothes. They even have her a tiny doll brush tocomb her long hair.


Today seemed different though, as Harumi started filling the bathtub with water, and began taking off her clothes. Jennifer had seen the giant woman in her underwear multiple times, but this time the woman took off her bra and panties too without paying much attention to the tiny girl watching her. Jennifer gulped as she looked at the woman's titanic mature body and her massive breasts. She averted her gaze, looking down immediately as her mistress turned and walked back to her, she was cast in shadow once again as the giant woman leaned over her.


"Are you a good swimmer little one?"


Jennifer paused, but only for a moment "Yes ma'am, I am"


"That's good to hear."


Suddenly, the giant Asian woman pinched her left arm between her thumb and index finger, and picked her up. Jennifer swayed with the woman's movements as she was dangle before her massive chest, and finally came to a stop above the bathtub. Realizing where she was being taken and what was about to happen, she looked up at the giant woman pleading with her for a quick shower in the sink, but her captress smiled amusedly, lowered her down, and let go of her.


Jennifer screamed as she fell the equivalent of 40 or 50 feet before plunging into the water, she quickly regained control and swam to the surface, only to be met with another terrifying sight. She'd barely took a couple breaths, when movement made her look up, and she squealed as she saw the colossal woman's huge foot hovering over her for a second before coming down, it crashed into the water only a few feet from the tiny woman, and the water it displaced threw the tiny woman about, before the other foot slammed into the water on the other side of her. When she rubbed the water out of her eyes, she found herself looking straight at the woman's knees. Finally, Harumi sat down and submerged herself in the warm water, causing Jennifer to drift helplessly to the end of the tub.


The poor tiny woman just stayed there, treading water. She guessed the bathtub was average sized judging by how Harumi fit in it, but it was a huge swimming pool to her. She estimated it to be about 84 or 85 feet long, by about 45 feet wide, and about 30 feet deep. The warm water felt great on her aching, sweat covered body, and wasting no time she started rubbing her hair clean. She wanted to request a piece of soap or squirt of shampoo from the giant matriarch, but before she could speak the water underneath her moved again.. she squealed I'm surprise as a giant foot broke the surface underneath her. Jennifer was briefly raised out of the water, and instinctively, she grabbed them nearest thing to her to stop herself from falling down.


She quickly realized she was holding onto the woman's big toe, hugging it with both hands. The giant woman's laughter filled the bathroom as she found the tiny woman's predicament very amusing. Jennifer's face turned deep red with embarrassment as she hugged the woman's toe, her mistress kept her foot a good distance above the surface of the water, and besides the big and second toe clamped onto her arm locking her in place. She was stuck there for as long as the giantess wanted.


"Little Jen! You look so cute hugging mommy's foot like that." The woman cooed in her thick accent.


Jennifer blushed.. but she wasn't mad this time.. the warm water, coupled with the ridiculousness of her situation, and her desire to appease the giantess and end her punishment made her do what she did next, or at least that's what she told herself. She pressed her face into the big toe next to her, and kissed it over and over again, while stroking it with her knuckles.


"Awww what a sweet little girl! I would love to put you to work scrubbing my feet for her, but we need to clean you up first. Why don't you swim up to me and I'll give you a thorough washing and then you can go back to work on mommy's feet."


"Certainly goddess!"


Jennifer did her best to swim to the woman's face as quick as she could. She was a competitive swimmer, but she was already getting tired from her extremely difficult labor day. She was panting as she finally reached the woman's belly, not overly fat or anything, but certainly on the chubby side with a full and curvy body, and a belly that did protrude a bit as the upper part of it was slightly above water, and the tiny woman came to a rest right beneath the giant tits. She collapsed on her knees to rest as her owner squirted a drop off shampoo onto the tip of her index finger, and started rubbing it into her hair and scalp.


Jennifer still thought being kept like that was both inhuman and very unfair, she obeyed her giant captresses out of fear mostly, and she hated how audacious they could be sometimes. But no matter what, she couldn't deny how nice it felt to have this giant woman rub shampoo into her hair like that. She was very gentle and careful not to apply too much pressure or make the tiny woman feel uncomfortable, and the whole thing felt like a soothing scalp massage. She pinched Jennifer's hair between her fingers and twirled it a bit, which was a tiny bit painful but far from unbearable. Her fingers then rubbed the doll sized girl's cheeks, and pushed her onto her back contributing to lather her tiny body, before finally giving her the persimmon to go rinse herself.


Harumi watched the tiny woman's hips sway as she walked away, and admired her tiny bubble butt, and decided she could rinse herself later. Before Jennifer could get to the water, she was stopped again when her mistress's giant fingers pushed her away from the water and break towards the giant.


"Wait little one! Before you rinse yourself, I want you to dance for me, rub the soap and water on yourself while you dance on my belly. When I tell you it's enough you'll have to give mommy's breasts some attention, and don't be afraid to use your mouth. And only then you can move to my feet. You're mommy's little handmaiden from now on. Understood?"


"Understood perfectly my goddess" The tiny woman curtsied and then bowed.


"Good girl! Let's get started then!"

Chapter 24 by SweetSalt
Author's Notes:

Hi everyone! Please note that I appreciate all your reviews and feedback. However the main reason why I decided to make this such a long story is to try and make it enjoyable for everyone. As you can see from the reviews, some of you want it to be about the 4 main characters, while others want it to be more diverse and exciting.


Since I don't have the time to make several spin-offs of this one story, I will try to include a bit of everything. The next chapter will feature a new character, Tamiko.


Hope you enjoy.

"Pēji o mekutte, chibi-chan." Said Harumi looking at the tiny man sitting below her breasts.

"Hai Megami!" Replied Mike immediately, obeying without hesitation. He'd learned enough Japanese to understand most of her commands by now, and even reply back. It even surprised him since he didn't care about foreign languages before shrinking. The gigantic woman was telling him to turn the page.

Harumi was an avid reader, she had dozens of novels in both Japanese and English, including even several Shakespeare plays, which explained why her English was so good despite her heavy accent. It was hard to imagine someone with such interests in reading and literature, someone who could show care and compassion sometimes could also be so tyrannical. She would often relax reading a book in her bed or in a sofa in a silk robe, and have one of the tinies flip the page for her.

Of course she could easily do it herself, but it was mostly about power and attention for her. Besides, they were usually given another chore, naturally something that involved pampering the giant woman's body, and whenever she snapped her fingers or told them to, they would sprint to the book and turn the page for her.

Tonight she had both Mike and Jennifer tending to her body. It was the first time they'd seen each other since Jennifer's punishment started a few days ago, but they were sternly told that since Jennifer's punishment wasn't over, they weren't allowed to talk to each other or interact in any way, and they were warned that they would both be punished if they tried to.

Jennifer was dropped before the woman's thick, mature, titanic feet, given some foot lotion, and told to rub it into the colossal peds. As for Mike, at first he was taked when rubbing the woman's neck and ears for a while, but now was kneeling next to the Japanese matriarch's left hand, licking and kissing her slightly sweaty palm between pages.

Mike turned the page, and looked at the billboard size face as he walked back to the massive hand he's been worshipping. Harumi simply smiled at him and wiggled her thumb as if beckoning him and urging him to get back to work. He dropped to his knees again, and got back to scratching her joint, pausing to lick her huge thumbpad. He desperately wanted to check on Jennifer, see if she was ok, ask her what happened, but he dared not defy the giant woman's orders.

At first he was easily as rebellious as Jennifer, sensing that the giant woman wasn't willing to seriously hurt them or risk their lives, but he quickly found it that neither giant woman needed to go to such lengths to remind them who is in charge. A casual flick from one of them felt like being punched by the strongest humans alive, and then there were the other kinds of punishment.. being locked up in a drawer or a shoe for a few days broke them just as easily as any physical punishment.

But there was also something else that made him obey, something much more troubling, something he repeatedly tried to ignore or straight up deny. The tingling in his stomach as the giant women dominated them, the weakness in his knees as they cooed and talked down to them, the lust he felt as the mature giant woman made him pleasure her. At first he kept telling himself that his proximity to a mature and beautiful woman had to have an involuntary effect on him, but it was becoming harder and harder to deny that part of him that was fascinated by the woman's size and attitude, that part of him that looked in awe at her size, unfathomable power over them, possessiveness, and mature beauty and only saw a goddess.

It was making him extremely guilty to think about Jennifer and how she didn't deserve to be cheated on. He wanted to believe that he simply had no choice, but it was becoming very hard to ignore the part of him that just wanted to give up and happily accept being a Japanese family's pet.

"Jennifer, get in between the toes sweety, you keep forgetting about this part. I like it when you nibble in there so do that for a few minutes and then rub lotion in there too."

"Certainly goddess Harumi."

Jennifer waited for the giant foot to rest flat on its sole before kneeling next to it again. The giant toes spread to accept her tiny head, and she sighed before bending over and gently nibbling at the thich skin with her tiny teeth. She was glad the woman had recently showered, giving her a first row seat to the whole thing, the giant feet still had a natural aroma to them, but it wasn't unpleasant or anything. Her will had been pretty much broken at this point, she was willing to do anything to stay on the giant woman's good side after witnessing first hand what the giant people could do to her if displeased. She got the beating of her life from a playful giant teenager, and was then locked up in solitary confinement for so long she literally lost count of time. But also because, as much as it terrified her, she was starting to understand their giant keepers.

At first, she wondered how someone could impose their will on other people, casually deciding to take their freedom and even their lives away from them. She kept telling herself that there's no way she would've taken advantage of someone's predicament like that, but her current captora were different.

Harumi was about to find herself almost all alone, and suddenly found 2 people completely dependent on her for everything. She also clearly enjoyed her power over them, 2 young, strong, and very successful people looking up to her. And Ayumi was just happy that she could now pursue her goals and follow her dreams without feeling guilty about leaving her mother alone. She also definitely enjoyed teasing them and messing with them, a novel opportunity that she couldn't get over.

Moreover she was starting to think that regardless of the reason, this was their life now and they had yo make the best of it. The giants took care of them, and they had to do their part. She licked in between the giant toes, getting a strong taste of the woman's huge foot. Brainwashing or not, it was their reality now. Her life and family in the US were becoming a bit if a distant memory, she had a family in Japan now, or rather they had her.

....

Harumi looked away from her book, admiring the tiny couple worshipping her like a goddess. She looked at Mike, a strong intelligent young man that could get virtually any woman he wanted, kneeling before her hand and licking the sweat off her plam.. Literally wrapped around her thumb. On top of his total subservience to her, she felt so good knowing that he didn't just bend to her will because of her size and power, but because he admired her and liked being hers. He was suddenly infatuated with her, desperate for her approval no matter how much he tried to deny it.

She then looked down at the tiny woman pampering her feet. The attractive, rebellious, highly educated lawyer was now pressing her body against her sole, rubbing foot lotion into her feet. At first she wasn't sure the tiny woman was done resisting and trying to fight back, but it seems she finally got the point. No matter how much she scolded the tiny woman for her insubordination, she secretly thought it was so cute when the woman tried to fight back or resist, and her outbursts were adorable in a way. Harumi giggled as she poked the tiny woman with her toe knocking her down effortlessly, and then gently covered her with her foot. Before long, she felt tiny pecks on her sole as expected.

She shuddered from excitement, thinking about how these two have become her personal property, their entire lives revolving around her. While she loved the power she had over them, the tiny couple's helplessness and total dependence on her somehow triggered her maternal instincts, and she wanted to become not just their owner, but more of a mother figure to them that they loved and respected.

Finally she lifted her foot allowing the tiny woman trapped under it to get her to work.

"You're doing an amazing work little ones, mommy's so happy with you. By the way, my friend Tamiko is coming tomorrow. I believe this time you'll behave better than the last time she was here. Isn't that right?"

"Yes goddess" the tiny ones replied, nearly in unison.

The giant woman smiled.

Chapter 25 by SweetSalt
Author's Notes:

This will be a longer chapter. I'm trying to spice things up with new characters because I don't want this to become boring.

"What an adorable tiny couple! Harumi-san told me a lot about you, it's so nice to finally meet you in person!" Cooed the giant woman at the 2 little people bowing before her.


"Why did you hide them from me for so long??"


"They misbehaved and I had to punish them, but it seems they're better now." Replied Harumi


The tiny couple simply sat on their knees, and waited for the condescending affecting to end. It was their first time meeting Tamiko, and she was clearly fascinated with the novelty of their size and obedience.


She was a brown haired woman, a bit older than Harumi, or at least she looked older. She was also bigger than Harumi, tho not by much.. if Harumi was about 96 ft tall or so to them, this new giantess was a smidge over 100 feet. She was still attractive for her age, and clearly took care of her looks.


"How long have you had them for?" Asked Tamiko in Japanese.


"About 3 months or a bit more. They were a bit rebellious at first, but they're starting to calm down now."


"This is amazing! What's it like to live with 2 tiny people?"


"They're effectively the household pets." Laughed Harumi. "I take care of them and in return they do anything I tell them to do."


"And they do it right? They're so small and defenseless they just have to obey.."


"Yes. At first they were a bit rebellious, especially the little girl.. but they quickly realized how useless it is to resist. They're starting to learn their place."


"They're a great catch Harumi! You really got lucky with these two."


Mike and Jennifer didn't understand most of this conversation that was talking place in Japanese, they were just looking up at the Japanese giantesses conversing above them without interrupting, since they knew that would get them in trouble. But then Harumi switched to English.


"They're even starting to get used to life here, maybe even starting to enjoy it a little" she said, smiling down at Mike in particular. "Isn't that right little ones?"


"Yes goddess, we're happy to be here with you." Replied Mike, knowing full well that there was a very wrong answer to this question.


"Aaaaah that's so cute!" Cooed Tamiko. "It's not like you have a choice little one.. you're so small now, big people have to decide for you."


She then turned her gaze to Jennifer "and you little lady? Do you like it too? I heard you were misbehaving? Did your mommy punish you?" She laughed.


Jennifer's face turned deep red but she simply answered "Yes Tamiko-sama. I do as I'm told and I try to stay out of trouble."


"Ooooh! You're such an adorable little doll girl Jennifer-chan, do you know that?"


"Thank you, Tamiko-sama"


"Jennifer, what do you do when Tamiko-san compliments you?"


Jennifer sighed, this was so humiliating.


Tamiko's eyes widened, and she watched in awe as the tiny woman got up, walked to her feet, then dropped down to her knees again, and kissed her toes a few times while thanking her.


"Awwwww what an adorable little doll!” The giant woman said in Japanese, reaching down and rubbing the tiny woman's head through her hair with a huge index finger.


"Good girl! Why don't you give Tamiko-san a foot rub while ahe finishes her tea sweetie?" Said Harumi. She then nudged Mike with her big toe, and he got the message. He immediately walked to her feet and started rubbing and kissing them.


"My daughters already told me about the little people you have, but it's something else to meet them in person." Said Tamiko. "Her tiny hands and mouth feel so good.. it's a strange feeling, but it feels so good."


Jennifer didn't understand what was being said, her Japanese wasn't fluent enough for that, but she could tell it was about her. The new giantess clearly wasn't used to this kind of attention, her toes were twitching with excitement, or maybe she was ticklish. She used her fingernails to scratch at the indentation left by the woman's sandals, and then kissed the massive foot tenderly. She'd gotten a good look at the woman's feet even before being told to pamper it, since they were at her eye level. They were probably a size or 2 bigger than Harumi's and wider, and had a different yet distinct scent to them. Her skin was still very soft, if a bit thicker. Her veins were a bit more visible especially near her ankle too.


Mike grabbed his mistress's pinky toe with both hands and rubbed it vigorously. He wasn't thrilled about meeting more giant people from the get go, but he had no choice in the matter.. and it didn't help things that this woman was immediately onboard with the idea of them being kept as pets. He thought she would be surprised or confused at first, but instead she was treating them as pets from the first minute she laid her eyes on them.


...


"I can't believe how fast time passes when you're enjoying yourself" said Tamiko in English this time. She looked at her phone, then at the little woman still worshipping her feet. She splayed her toes, giving the tiny woman a hint what she wanted her to do next.. and couldn't believe her eyes when the little one pulled her hair back, leaned forward, and planted a kiss between her big and second toes, before reaching in with her left hand to scratch the sensitive area. Tamiko quickly squeezed her toes together, trapping the tiny hand in there, and giggled as the little girl tried to pull it out uselessly. She arched her foot upward, forcing the weekend to stand on her tippy toes, and then placed it back down, making Jennifer shriek as she fell to her knees again.


The giant women laughed at the silly scene, and Tamiko teased "come on little girl! You're a fit young lady with adorable stomach muscles.. can't you fight back against the toes of an older woman?"


Tamiko lifted her foot, with the tiny lady trapped between her toes, then grabbed her little passenger between her thumb and index finger. She started rubbing and poking the small woman with her massive fingers. Jennifer desperately wanted to fight back or push the probing digits away from her, but she knew at this point it was pointless. She simply laid there in the giant palm and waited for the woman to lose interest.


Finally, she was dropped back on the floor between the giant feet she'd been pampering for over 2 hours. The giant woman looked at her adoringly, then said "Harumi.. I think I'm in love with this cute little thing.. it seems you don't like her as much as little Mike-chan?"


Mike's head immediately parked up, not liking where this was going.


"No, it's not like that." Harumi paused for a second. "They're both my little ones and they both have their own places here with me."


"Ok. Because I have been thinking, since she's your property now, could you sell her to me?"


Jennifer's eyes widened and her face turned pale in horror.


"She is mine, but I wouldn't sell her.. I'm pretty used my little ones now and I can't let either of them go."


"What do you think little Jennifer-chan?" Said Tamiko smirking "do you wanna come stay with me? I would make a great new mommy for you."


She then looked at Harumi again "How about borrowing her? I want to take the little girl home with me for a day or 2. The girls would love to see her again, and she'll make a great companion for me while they're in school."


Mike looked up at Harumi, and was horrified to see she looked like she was contemplating the idea. He was already a bit uneasy about not being to talk to Jennifer or make sure she was ok.. he had no idea how she was feeling after her punishment, and now she could be gone for 2 more days.. that was just too much.


Part of him already knew he would regret this, but he couldn't help it.. as the giant woman reached down to pick up Jennifer, he sprinted towards her, yelling for her to stop, ignoring an order from Harumi telling him to get back to her. Tamiko did stop, and looked at the little man charging her amusedly. She chuckled, and her hand that was about to pickup Jennifer moved towards him instead, and her index finger curled behind her thumb.. Mike didn't have to be a Nostradamus to tell what was about to happen, but he just didn't have any time to react. The giant finger flicked at him, hitting him in the abdomen and immediately sent him flying. He immediately realized that when Harumi and Ayumi flicked him, they most certainly were holding back.. this was significantly worse. The giant woman forced the air out of his lungs, and left him lying down struggling to breathe. His abdomen felt numb at first and then felt like it was on fire. He heard Jennifer scream his name as she ran to his side and knelt beside him asking if he was ok. But the giant woman wasn't done apparently.


"Such a bad little boy.. Harumi, do you mind if I discipline this one?"


"Go ahead, he needs to be punished. I'm shocked, he's usually the more submissive of the two."


Jennifer shrieked in surprise as a giant big toe poked her in the side pushing her away, then to jer horror the colossal foot it belonged to landed on top of her poor boyfriend. It wasn't hard enough to crush him, but it was clearly applying enough pressure to hurt him. She heard the giants speak over her, but couldn't make out what was being said. She ran back to the giant foot, it was easily covering her boyfriend's entire body, with barely one of his arms partly sticking out to the side and flailing wildly. She grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly, and he squeezed back. She was glad to see her was ok, but she needed to get him out before the giant woman hurt him for real.


Knowing full well that she had no hope of freeing him physically, she prostrated herself on Tamiko's foot and showered it with kisses.. 


"Tamiko-sama I'm so sorry for what happened, we've been separated for a few days now. I.."


"You were separated because you misbehaved little one.." Said Harumi in a calm but sharp tone.


"And you will be separated for as long as big people want." Chuckled Tamiko.


"I understand, I'm so sorry for this, it won't happen again.. I'll go with you.."


"Of course you will little one, if your owner agreed. You don't get to decide if you will, that's up to Harumi-san, not to you." Said Tamiko.


Jennifer was in tears at this point, she could see the colossal foot twisting on top of her boyfriend, grinding him like a cigarette.


"This isn't fair.. please goddess.. please let him go, you're hurting him.. he was just worried about me.. please I'll do anything."


"Good girl. Then be quiet and if you has to use your mouth use it while it's pressed to my foot while your mommy and I decide what happens next."


Jennifer blinked tears out of her eyes and simply complied.


Harumi took a deep breath, and sighed. "Ok, Jennifer will spend 2 days with you. I think that should be enough punishment for the little man since he didn't want that to happen. Just be easy on her, I approve of her behavior so far."


Tamiko smirked down at the little woman begging at her feet "That's great news isn't it? Looks like you'll have a new mommy for the next 2 days tiny girl."


She reached down and picked up her new tiny pet, then lifted her foot exposing Mike beneath it.


The little man was completely worn out, defeated and out of breath, with his entire body numb, and his abdomen still in pain from the most powerful flick he's experienced, he just laid there in silence.


"Defeated already young man? Here's the tiny girl you were trying to protect" she said shaking Jennifer between her fingers teasingly before closing her into her first again. "If you still want her, why don't you fight me for her?" She giggled as she poked him with her big toe, drawing a groan from Mike.


Not expecting any fight to be left in the shrunken man she continued "I will let the little guy go this time, as long as he apologizes properly both to me and his momma."


"He needs to!" Said Harumi in an authoritative tone. "Or it'll be much more than 2 days."


Despite his entire body aching and abdomen hurting, Mike dragged himself to Tamiko's feet, knelt down, and kissed them over and over again, apologizing repeatedly.


Tamiko arched her foot up, presenting her thick wrinkly sole to the little guy "Lick the bottom of my foot and say you're sorry"


She grinned as she watched him obey her immediately. When she finally felt like he's had enough, she told him to stop.


Immediately and before waiting for orders, he ran back to Harumi, fell on her foot, and licked it like an overeager puppy. He begged her for forgiveness, and pleaded with her to punish him in anyway instead of sending Jennifer away, but she simply ignored him as she continued conversing with Tamiko in Japanese.


After a few minutes, both giantesses stood up, and Tamiko dropped Jennifer in her pocket, and walked out.

Chapter 26 by SweetSalt

Jennifer sat still in the giant woman's pocket. She could tell they were in a taxi now, and initially she tried to slowly crawl out of her cloth prison, but quickly learned it was a bad idea. She was pressed against Tamiko's thigh, and the giantess could feel her every movement, and whenever she felt her moving, a giant hand would dive into the pocket and squeeze her tightly. It was so painful that she quickly learned to sit as still as possible, and give up not just on getting out, but also on trying to get into a more comfortable position.


After a few minutes the taxi stopped, and Tamiko climbed out after a brief conversation in Japanese with the driver that she couldn't understand. That's when things got much worse for her, riding in a giant pocket was a much worse experience when the person carrying her was walking, it felt like the love child of a roller coaster, and a ship caught in a storm. She would be tossed back and forth, up and down, and even slam into the woman's thigh sometimes. Tamiko had a fair bit of fat on her legs, which helped to cushion the impact, but it still felt like running into a cushioned wall several times per minute. After a few minutes she wanted to throw up, but held it down because she didn't know what kind if punishment the woman would inflict on her for it.


Happily it was a short walk, lasting only a few minutes, followed by some stairs, and then she heard the jiggle of keys, and a door opening as the giant woman walked into her apartment and closed the door behind her. She walked around her apartment for a minute or 2, and Jennifer heard what sounded like a closet door being opened.


Finally, a massive hand descended into the pocket and wrapped around her, before pulling her out.


Jennifer blinked as her eyes adjusted to the bright light, but she was already being lowered down. Tamiko let go of her and she fell a foot or 2 and landed on her side and butt. She looked around her, and could she she was surrounded by transparent walls all around that distorted her view of the outside world.


Tamiko towered over the tiny woman and the new prison she found herself in, she knelt down a bit and her face filled the ceiling as she spoke to her tiny prisoner.


"Stay in there small one." She said in her thick accent. "There are rules you follow during your time with me, I talk to you later about them, but one you must know now.. if you go out of this tank without permission from me or my daughters you will be in very big trouble. Understand?"


Jennifer saw no point in resisting "Yes ma'am. I understand."


Jennifer examined the place she was kept in as she watched the colossal woman stand back up and walk away. She quickly realized that the woman needed not warn her about getting out, she couldn't even if she wanted to. She was in what looked like a fish tank, the walls around her were 12 inches high, which made them about 17 to 18 feet high to her, and they were perfectly smooth with nothing to climb. She wasn't getting out unless one of giants took her out.


The tank was fairly small, on top of being 12 inches high, it was only 8 inches long by 6 inches wide. That was still big enough to hold her easily, but barely offered her much room to move around. It looked maybe 12 feet long by 9 feet wide. The size of a prison cell, but with significantly taller walls.


The room itself was not very dissimilar to Harumi's living room, but with more wood than glass and aluminum. She was on a huge table with a lamp and a plant pot next to her tank.


She didn't have much time to herself before she felt footsteps getting closer and Tamiko walked back into her view. She was dressed in a satin white pijama, with black and pink flower patterns all over it. Again she stopped in front of the small tank, and knelt to get closer to it. She smirked at Jennifer "Good girl! You stayed in your place. This is good start!" She remarked.


She reached into the tank, and her fingers curled around Jennifer, but she was surprisingly gentle, and Jennifer was able to pull her arms out and lay them on the giant thumb resting against her chest.


Tamiko laid on her sofa, holding Jennifer right under her chin. "It's very different world you find yourself in right?" She smiled.


Jennifer looked up confused.


"You lost your size and your freedom, you now in different country. You kept as slave or pet. It's a lot."


Jennifer didn't know what to say. She simply remained silent and waited for what Tamiko had to say next.


"I think you becoming better with it. I think it is becoming normal to you, your new reality." She paused as she used a thumb to rub the tiny woman's chest. "It isn't surprise that you were caught. You and your little boyfriend very cute, and not everyday I can find 2 small people! I would do the same like Harumi if I find small people. We can do it and you can't stop us. It normal, most people do it."


Jennifer interrupted this time "I wouldn't treat people differently just because they're smal.." she stopped and yelped as she was squeezed firmly.


"Bad girl! I didn't give you permission to talk. It doesn't matter what you would do, we decided to act different and we can." Tamiko said "It reminds me that I need to explain the rules. Your stay with me will be easier the more you obey. Do what we tell you, show respect, and never try to escape. You also get rewards for good behavior, and punishment if you're bad. The most terrible punishment if you try to escape. Understood?"


Jennifer nodded "Yes mistress"


"Good girl."


Tamiko placed Jennifer on the table, her fingers lingering long enough to ruffle the small woman's hair and stroke her cheeks.


"You're just so precious. I still can't believe you're real.. you are like a living doll." The giantess paused for a second "Take off your clothes."


Jennifer didn't like where this was going at all. She wasn't told to strip down often and she didn't like it at all. Before she could object however, a massive hand slammed down on the table next to her, shaking the surface she was standing on and on leaving her ears ringing from the resulting boom.


"I told you you have to obey! You're a slave now, you must listen to big people. Do you want to spend an hour in my freezer?"


Terrified and unsure of what happens next, Jennifer took off her doll clothes. Luckily, Harumi had made a few pairs of bras and panties for her, so she didn't have to stand naked, and Tamiko didn't order her to take her underwear off.


She examined the tiny woman for a minute, before giving her another command "turn around for me."


Jennifer did as she was told, when she turned back to face Tamiko, the woman's hand floated in front of her, her giant index finger extending to rub her breasts, then the giant hand went behind her, and she gasped as she felt her butt being squeezed. She tried to put some distance between herself and the hand groping her, but she received a tap on her head from a massive index finger, indicating she needed to stay in her place.


"You're so cute and beautiful, little girl. I never see anything like you. No wonder Harumi decided to keep you, you shouldn't be lost. But now Harumi has little Mike, maybe I can convince you're just getting in the way and she will let me take you."


Jennifer's eyes went wide as she listed to this. She silently endured the giant's curiosity, but the molesting was gradually getting worse. Tamiko's index finger pressed against her ass, while the giant woman's thumb rubbed her womanhood through her tiny panties, gently at first, but it quickly grew more vigorous. She bit her lip and tried her best to keep from moaning, and Tamiko could see that, which made her chuckle. She paused for a second, flicked Jennifer with her middle finger, easily knocking her onto her back, then held both of her hands down over her head with the index finger of her left hand. She then forced her legs open and pressed her right index finger in between them, rubbing it in circular motion.


Jennifer wanted to resist, she wanted this molestation to stop, her mind screamed at her but her body betrayed her. She had been kept away from her boyfriend for a while, and during that time she was shown little affection, and now Tamiko's strange mix of affection and dominance was pushing her buttons in the right way. She wasn't really into other women, but she secretly like it a bit rough, getting flicked onto her back and overpowered so easily like that, combined with the huge finger rubbing her with just enough force to keep her pinned down and stimulated, but not enough to hurt her felt really good. She found her body responding to the simulation on its own, and soon enough she was bucking her hips up against Tamiko's finger, she heard another chuckle, and felt something touch her mouth and gently stroke her lips. She opened her eyes to see what it was, and found herself looking at Tamiko's huge thumbnail as her thumbpad played with her lips. Unable to control herself, she started to kiss and lick the huge finger, earning more laughter from the giantess playing with her.


Suddenly, the huge hands were gone. Jennifer literally whimpered at the loss of her warm companions and she desperately needed to finish. She looked into Tamiko's billboard sized face, and the woman had a devious but somewhat sympathetic look in her eyes.


"I knew you wanted this! You think you want to be free, but you can learn to enjoy life in captivity. This is an example, if you behave good I let you finish."


She pinched Jennifer's hand between her fingers and picked her up, Jennifer found herself being lowered down and then dropped between the colossal woman's feet. She craned her neck, looking at the huge woman towering over her like a god. Tamiko smiled at the tiny woman.


"Get on your knees, and start rubbing and kissing my feet. I have a few more chores for you to do later. If you good, I let you finish. Understand?"


"Yes mistress, understood."


She simply fell to get knees, grabbed Tamiko's massive big toe with both hands, and started kneading it as hard as she could, doing to kiss and lick it every few seconds. There was much less resistance, much less hesitation this time.


"You will see Jennifer. You will like living here with me, soon you will love being my house slave and my little pet. You will beg Harumi to give you to me."

Chapter 27 by SweetSalt

Meanwhile...


Mike looked at the massive toes twitching and scrunching before him as his hands rested on the giant woman's big toe, rubbing and caressing it, only pausing to lean in and kiss it in a desperate attempt to appease her. She was looking at him silently while she thought of an appropriate punishment.


He was beginning to get used to his life under Harumi's thumb, he was slowly accepting get authority, and maybe even beginning to like it. He wasn't this submissive before shrinking, but maybe it was his psyche slowly and maybe subconsciously adapting to the new and unique situation he found himself in. He tried getting out of it, but he couldn't, the giants weren't planning on letting either of them go, and he simply couldn't stand up to or fight someone who shook the very earth with their footsteps. So maybe his mind was doing the only thing it could do under these conditions; adapting. Maybe Harumi was right the other day when she said they were beginning to view her as a goddess, because she essentially is a goddess to them. She was immeasurably bigger and stronger than them, she instilled fear and awe in them simply by standing over them, and she could decide ever last aspect of their lives, but she also made it easier for them to accept the transition: she was gentle with them despite her bossy and dominant attitude, she fed them well, and interacting with her massive yet beautiful body was almost mesmerizing. Perhaps a few more weeks and they would come to fully accept their new life and act accordingly.


But there were still things that they just couldn't accept, at least not yet, and being passed around to another giant like an object was just too much. To make things worse, he couldn't wait to spend some time with Jennifer, talk to her, make sure she was ok, and just as he thought that was coming someone else took her away in their pocket.. yet of course he wouldn't dare voice any of that too the giant matriarch.


Finally, she spoke: "I am very disappointed in you little guy.. I thought you knew better than to act so rudely, especially in the presence of a guest!"


Mike, still thinking he could avoid further punishment, begged: "I am so sorry goddess, I know I acted up, but I couldn't stop myself as I watched someone pick up my girlfriend and take her away. It didn't help that Tamiko is a stranger to us too, I don't trust her as much as I trust you..."


Before he could finish, the big toe he was kneeling on shot up and struck him in the face hard enough to silence him "Jennifer is my property, the only reason why she's your girlfriend is because I allow it, and it doesn't matter who you trust as long as I trust them. Understood?”


Mike nodded. But apparently that wasn't enough because the woman's other foot rose and landed next to him hard enough to shake him to the core "I said is that understood?"


The woman was certainly becoming more possessive and dominant, but he simply kissed her foot and replied "yes goddess, understood."


"I didn't want to punish you without hearing what you had to say for yourself. But it seems that I need to remind you of your position again little one. From now on, I will not allow you to speak to Jennifer until I decide that you earned it. Before that, if you see her while she's doing chores or serving me you will not speak to her or even look at her too much, and if you disobey that, you will be locked up for a month and I might choose to correct you physically too. Understood?"


"Understood perfectly goddess" there was no point in arguing.


"That's not everything. From now on you will be fed by hand. I think it will help you understand your place better, so you will take your food from between my fingers."


"Whatever you say goddess."


"You have to understand that you belong to me, and pleasing your owner is more important than anything else. I want you to show me subservience and humility at all times."


"Certainly goddess."


"I want to hear you say it."


"I'm sorry.."


"Keep your head low, and your nose down little guy. Tell me why you're being punished."


Mike bit his lip, but he somehow liked how dominant she sounded, he couldn't stop the familiar tingling in his stomach as he reveled in her unquestionable power over him and his helplessness at her feet. Despite being upset with him, she still exuded that mature maternal presence, in fact she sounded like she was a strict mother correcting a rebellious child.


He lowered his head and kissed her big toe, then found himself resting his cheek on her toenail. As he apologized "I'm so sorry goddess, I apologize for misbehaving, I can only hope you'll forgive me, I am your property, and I'm being punished for forgetting my place and challenging you. You are my goddess, and you are in charge, your word is law, andwhatever you say goes."


"That's good enough for now little one. One more thing, you will not ask me about Jennifer or when you'll be allowed to see her. I will decide that, and I'll tell you when you earn it. Do you know why?"


"Because she's your property too, and it's up to you to decide for us."


"Very good. Keep this up if you want your punishment lifted. I will read for an hour, and you will do your best to make it up to me. You may kiss and worship my feet until I'm done."


"With pleasure goddess. Thank you."



*************


An hour later, Harumi closed her book, and looked at the tiny man still pampering her feet. He was now making out with the second toe on her left foot, kissing the toe pad and scratching the sides of the huge digit. He looked hilarious next to her feet as usual and she couldn't get enough of this guy, but it didn't look like he was doing it out of fear. She nearly smiled as she watched his head nearly disappear between her toes, he was so physical and passionate that she was almost certain he was enjoying it. She squeezed his head between her toes gently, he yelped but didn't struggle or try to pull out, he simply remained calm until she let go, and then went back to worshipping her.


Harumi was starting to like keeping Mike around her almost 24/7. There was something undeniably good about this fit young man at her beck and call whenever she wanted, literally her pet, and that he seemed to be enjoying being hers and becoming more and more subservient around her made it even better. She didn't want to admit it, but seeing him prioritize his girlfriend over her made her a upset, maybe even a bit jealous. Happily though, she could do something about it.


"You like them little one?"


Mike paused and looked up at her, he decided to be honest about it, and besides that probably is what she wants to hear he thought.


"Yes goddess. I think your feet are lovely."


"Were you always attracted to feet little Mike?"


"Before shrinking? I appreciated when a woman's feet looked nice, but I didn't think it would be enjoyable to kiss and lick them."


"And now you do?"


"Yes goddess, I like feeling the warmth and softness of your feet on my lips."


"That's adorable little one, do you have an idea why you're like this now? Is it because I made you try?"


"Yes, maybe I didn't know I would enjoy it cause I never tried it.. but also because your feet look so good, and feel so soft, but they're also huge and powerful."


"That's cute, thank you tiny.. so you like that I could just squish you in a second if I wanted to but I don't? is the thought attractive to you?"


"I do goddess, and I also want to get back on your good side as quick as possible."


"Good little boy. I told you before, you're starting to see me as a goddess, just stop resisting and I won't have to punish you again. Is that fair?"


"Yes goddess, it is."


"OK tiny, that's enough for now. It's time for dinner."


***************


Chapter 28 by SweetSalt

Jennifer watched silently from the kitchen counter as Tomiko prepared dinner.


Despite having been tiny for a few months now, she still couldn't get used to seeing giant people in motion, it left her in awe every time. To her, Tomiko looked about 100 feet tall, it was literally like seeing a 10 story building in motion. The things she casually did as she went about her day, things perhaps unnoticeable to the giantess, were astonishing feats of strength and speed to her. And unlike Harumi, she didn't see Tomiko before she shrunk, it was becoming hard to believe that she once stood as big as the giantess.


"Hold this egg for me little one, make sure it not roll off" boomed the giantess, distracting her from her thoughts.


Jennifer took hold of the egg and yelped as she stabilized it in her arms. It wasn't unbearably heavy, but it also wasn't exactly light, she estimated it to be about 60 to 65 pounds. She looked up at the Japanese giantess, despite being occupied with cooking she had an amused look, with a half smile, on her face.


"Is it too heavy for you tiny?"


"A little bit mistress, but I can handle it."


"You fit, I can see that. I want to keep you fit and healthy. Try walking around with the egg for a while."


Jennifer sighed, she didn't hate physical exercise, but this wasn't her idea of it.. the idea that simply walking around a kitchen counter with a large egg is now an exercise for her reminded her of how small and weak she is compared to her humongous captors, as if she needed reminding.


Happily she didn't have to do that for long before the giant woman snatched the egg back from her. The massive fingers returned soon though, locking her arm between a thumb and index finger and effortlessly picking her up only to deposit her on the kitchen floor soon after.


If Tomiko looked impressive from the kitchen counter, she looked absolutely terrifying and mind boggling from the floor. Jennifer had to crane her neck to see the giant woman's face smiling down on her from being her massive tits, Tomiko looked like a force of nature more than a human being from this perspective.


Suddenly Tomiko lifted her wooden sandal clad foot and hovered it over the little woman, Jennifer looked up in terror as the massive foot cast a terrifying shadow over her, and screamed bloody murder as the giant foot descended on her. She closed her eyes, as she heard a thundering boom and felt the earth shake, but she felt no pain.


Opening her eyes, she could see the foot landed inches to her right, and she heard the giantess laughing at her reaction.


"Sorry tiny, I couldn't stop myself. You're too cute. I like tease you. You not mind right?"


Jennifer's heart was done trying to poke a hole in her chest, regaining her composure, she knew better than to argue with the giant.


"No mistress, I don't mind."


A giant foot slipped out of its sandal, and moved towards her, she braced herself to be knocked over or pinned down, but that didn't happen. Instead, the big toe tickled her stomach and chest, making sure not to knock her down.


"Good little girl! Don't worry, you stay subservient slave and we don't hurt you."


The giant woman was effectively right, thought Jennifer bitterly. She is a slave now for all intents and purposes, and she can't do much about it. Even escape wasn't an option now, all are could do was try to stay on the good side of her giant keepers. For some reason, Tamiko intimidated her a bit more than Harumi. She grabbed the massive toe floating in front of her, and kissed it. Earning another "good girl" from the giantess before the latter walked away to continue cooking.


"Stay away from my feet little girl, I don't want to crush you. Instead of sitting on counter you walk around the kitchen floor. It's good exercise for you." The giantess boomed.


*********


"You like egg and chicken little Jen?"


"Yes mistress, I do"


"You'll like today's dinner then, it's a traditional Japanese food, is called Oyakodon."


Before Jennifer could reply, she felt the earth shake and hard a familiar voice calling in Japanese. Blood froze in her veins as she looked at the kitchen door, watching in horror as the giant Japanese teen have her the most thorough beating she's experienced in captivity walked into the kitchen.


Ryoko walked into the kitchen talking to her mother in Japanese, completely oblivious to the tiny woman cowering on the floor. Jennifer quickly realized that the giant teen wasn't minding her feet and could easily squish her, she bolted towards Tomiko and hid behind her foot. The movement attracted Ryoko's attention, and she smirked as her eyes fell on the tiny woman, causing Jennifer to cower closer to Tomiko's feet for protection.


Ryoko deliberately switched to English "Mom! You brought her with you?"


"Yes, little Jennifer will be our house slave, Harumi will eventually give her to us."


"Amazing! Look at her tiny face! She looks terrified, I don't know if it's because of what you said or because she's afraid of me."


"Certainly she afraid Ryoko, she small and weak, we are like gods to her. I think she learned to be a good girl and she used to her life now."


She paused for a minute as she tapped her foot and wiggled her toes, it took a few seconds but Jennifer understood what was expected. She fell to her knees and started peppering Tomiko's giant toes with kisses.


"Did Harumi agree to give her to us?"


"Not entirely, but she will be ours soon. I'm working on it."


"That's amazing mother, it will be great to have her around. A little woman dedicated to us, keeping us company."


"That's right Ryoko, Jennifer accepts her new life now it seems so don't be cruel to her please. We reward good behavior, it's part of her training. I won't stop you from punishing her if she misbehaves, but I don't think she will be a bad girl." She paused smirking at the tiny woman kissing her feet "Right little one?"


"Yes mistress. I'll stay out of trouble and obey."


"That's incredible mother! She was more resistant when we first met her. Can I take her for a while?"


"Maybe later, dinner is almost ready and after dinner I will need her. Maybe tomorrow."


************


Dinner was uneventful, humiliating Jennifer thought, but uneventful. Saeko wasn't there, she was still terrified of what her arch nemesis would do to her, or would make her do given that she was now her slave. Tomiko and Ryoko took turns feeding her, they made her nibble her food from between their fingers, and when she asked for water Tomiko filled a small table spoon with water and made her drink out of it.


After dinner Tomiko picked her up, put her in her pocket and took her to her room for a bath. Jennifer was placed next to a small indoors waterfall with a plastic bonsai tree in it. It was a decor piece of course, but it was huge compared to her.


Any hopes of being allowed to bathe in privacy were shattered when Tomiko told her to take off her maid uniform and then climb on her palm. Before being placed in the water, Tomiko pinched her boobs and played with them, smirking as the tiny woman bit her lip, and tears formed in her eyes. Jennifer was still conflicted, being toyed with and dominated in such ways turned her on, but she still wasn't ready to accept losing her freedom and control of her body. Regardless though, she wouldn't dare rebel or object and just stood still and waited for Tomiko to be done with her.


Once in the water, Tomiko told her to step under the waterfall and play with her hair and her boobs as the water came down on her.


"You don't have an idea how cute and beautiful you look doing this little one."


"Thank you mistress."


"I sure your boyfriend will love see you like this won't he?"


Jennifer remained silent.


"Do you miss him little girl?"


"Yes mistress, I do, very much."


"Too bad you won't see each other soon, you're my slave now and I decide that.. isn't that right?"


"Yes mistress."


"Say it."


"I'm your slave, I can't do anything without your permission."


"Good girl, I think you earned this before you clean up."


Before Jennifer could ask what exactly did she earn, huge fingers took her out of the water. She was placed on the wooden desk again, before a flick from Tomiko's finger knocked her flat on her back. Her hands were pulled up and pinned beneath the woman's index finger, and then she yelped as she felt something soft and warm touch her nether regions. She looked down, and realized that Tomiko had opened her legs and was rubbing a moistened cotton swab against her butt and vagina. She bit her lip to stop herself from moaning as the same guilty pleasure washed over her, she tried to think of anything else, but quickly found it impossible.


Suddenly she felt a sharp pain and a wave of pressure took over her at the same time as the swab was pushed into her pussy. She screamed as Tomiko twirled the probe inside her before pulling it out and pushing it back in over and over again, while using a middle finger to roughly knead the little woman's breasts. No matter if Jennifer wanted this or didn't, she couldn't deny how good it felt, and soon her body betrayed her. She closed her legs around the swab and started bucking her hips with the rythm.


After a few more minutes of this, she screamed and orgasmed violently, soaking the cotton with her juices then collapsed on the wooden surface. She felt blood rushing back into her hands as the finger that pinned them down retreated. She kept her eyes closed and wanted to fall asleep there and then, but in the back of her mind knew that wasn't an option. Soon her giant owner told her to sit back on her knees, and she clumsily did so. Tomiko's giant hand curled before her, and the expectant look on the giant woman's face made her realize she needed to thank Tomiko, without hesitating she hugged the massive index finger and licked it over and over again while thanking her mistress.


Tomiko smirked as she rubbed the tiny woman's chest "You liked that tiny?"


"Yes mistress, thank you again."


"You try to act independent and you ask for freedom but you want this. Being a little slave fits you, you're subservient. Don't worry, be good and I do this again. Now get back in water and clean up, but give me a show."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12236