Gamer Girl Summer Days by RatStan
Summary:

Second person POV of your time in the possession, of an unkempt, uncouth Gamer Woman. 


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, BBW, Body Exploration, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 10690 Read: 11084 Published: September 06 2022 Updated: September 06 2022

1. Picked at the Park by RatStan

2. Handful of Trouble by RatStan

3. Day at the Swamp by RatStan

4. Tiny Dancer by RatStan

5. Summer in the Ocean by RatStan

Picked at the Park by RatStan

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Chapter 1

The dim light and warm air of sunset surround your current landscape. The summer heat makes it so even the evenings are sweaty. You walk around the park, trying hard to not rub your nose. Allergy season lasts a long time here, which is just another issue, added to the pile. Over a month ago, you moved to a new city, no friends or family in town. Just you and the vast loneliness, all day, every day. You wipe sweat from your forehead. Even with how sweaty you are, it’s nice to get out of your apartment. And you might as well “get your steps in,” while doing it.

The boredom wouldn’t be so bad, if there was someone to pass the time with you. Reaching into your pocket, you grab your phone. But, who are you going to text or call or whatever? There’s no one you care about, who could come join you. As your fingers hover over the various dating apps, you sigh. That road is a dead end. The park you’re in, is as empty as the apartment you’re avoiding.

You sit down at a bench, still starring at your phone. Messing around on social media, just deepens your loneliness. Trying to ignore the twinge of sadness, you switch over to Reddit and other newsfeed platforms. The content there, fills you with yet another kind of existential dread. Pocketing your phone, you watch the cars go by in the distance. They all have somewhere to go. And someone waiting for them when they get there.

Looking up in the sky, the orange and pink swirls of sunset, make for a nice distraction. One that lets you ponder what you’re doing with your life? And why? It’s a line of questioning, you know you should entertain. You just don’t have it in you, right now. The end of day headache, has caught up with you. Closing your eyes, you try that breathing exercise.

The one you read about in that infographic, when you were supposed to be working. Which just reminds you of the other responsibilities you’re shirking. The apartment needs to be cleaned. You need to go to the grocery store. It’s been way too long since you did any laundry. The list goes on and on. And as soon as you take care of it, you’ll just have to start over again. You try the breathing exercise again.

Breathe in, one…two…three.

Hold…one…two…three.

Breathe out…one…two...three.

It does little, if anything to help. You stretch, get off the bench, and return to your aimless wandering. You enter a part of the park, obscured to the rest of the world, by trees and bushes. TAP, TAP, TAP. It sounds like someone else is walking behind you. You examine your surroundings, with an absentminded glance. This is the result of an evolutionary instinct, bread into your DNA, to check for predators.

There’s nothing, no one. Someone could sneak up on you and do whatever they wanted…And someone does. You bend down to tie your shoes. Looking up, you see a woman, in her late-20s to early-30s, lording over you. There is an avian-like spacing to her round, chocolate eyes. But an unnerving, reptilian focus to her gaze.

After a while of locking eyes with her, she says, “boop,” and pokes you in your forehead.

You immediately recoil and stand back up. She smiles and you don’t know what to say to her. You give her a once-over. Her skin is a tannish, brownish color. But it seems inherited, perhaps from a southern Italian heritage, with maybe some Middle Eastern lineage. Though you’ve never met her, your surprised to see her here. She looks like she does not get out much.

There are some pock-marks and pimples on her round, slightly-pointed face. Her ratty, sky blue, “bitch and proud” t-shirt doesn’t cover her muffin topping, pudgy belly. You can tell from her energy, she doesn’t even remotely give a shit. She has the kind of thick frame and big round ass, that sits on the line between “curvy” and “BBW.” This would be attractive, under normal circumstances. Her penetrating stare, does more to repel, than attract. 

Despite the unease she causes you, there is still a fluttering, tingling feeling between your thighs. As you stand up, you are unsure if you want to flee or get closer to this woman. You suspect her short, crew-cut, and the blonde highlights in her brunet hair, are something she gave herself. Her black, cut-off jean shorts, also have a homemade look. Her thick, black eyebrows scrunch up as she stares you down. There’s an unnerving fierceness to this woman. She exudes a confidence you are deeply envious of.

Her lopsided, heavy boobs jiggle as she comes closer to you. Her open-mouth smile, reveals a silvery tongue piercing. You back away slowly, but your vision is replaced by a bright, purple light. The sensation of falling, overtakes you. When you land, you feel your bare butt collide with the concrete of the park’s sidewalk. It takes a moment for your vision to return. An enormous shadow surrounds you.

When your sight fully returns, all you see is a mountain, in the shape of a woman.

“Briana,” her booming voice says, “if you’re the praying type, my name is Briana.”

Your sweaty hands crawl backwards on the hot concrete, as Briana squats down, jiggling her enormous, heavenly curves. Her thunderous words seem like nonsense, until a shadow is cast by her hand. You run from her, faster and harder than you’ve ever run in your life. Everything she says and does seems to be in slow motion. Yet, catches you with total ease.

When you yell, “God, no!” what Briana, your new goddess said, makes sense.

Light glints off the dark, purple nail polish, at the tips of Briana’s tree trunk fingers.  Your head is swimming, but you still try to run. It is less then effortless, for Briana’s warm, soft hand, to catch up with you. The bumpy, oily ridges, protruding from the end of fleshy, caramel tree trunks, squeeze your naked body. They relent, and you fall into Briana’s palm. You can see every, line and minor detail. A shadow forms as her fingers close around you.

Darkness, salty moisture, heat and pressure, from this makeshift prison, surround you. You pass out, overwhelmed by disorientation and fear….

 And wake up somewhere completely foreign to you. Giant hills, made of shimmering, colorful plastic, loom over you. Big, equally colorful, metal buildings, shoot into the sky. You recognize the names of snack and soft drink brands, plastered on these visages. Behind you, is a screen so large, it’s painful to look at. The images take a moment to register, but you realize it’s a video game. This helps you recognize the glowing, plastic field of what looks like perfectly square boulders, to be a keyboard.

Attached to it, are the thick, brown fingers of a giantess. FUCK! It wasn’t a dream. Which means…you look up and see the fingers are attached to Briana. Her videogame, flashes and illuminates her face. The ferocity with which she clicks and executes keystrokes, causes her thick arms and boobs to sway and jiggle. Sweat from her unshaved armpit hair, drips down to you.

The disgusting collision of warm, salty water is too much. You collect your vulnerable, naked body and run across her desk, to the edge. 

“Oh my god, do you seriously think you’re going to escape? Counter point,” Briana takes a swig from one of the buildings. She brings her enormous face up to the edge of the desk, “EeRRUuYPPP,” her massive burp collides with you and nocks you both on your back and across the desk.

You collide with artificial, nacho-cheese blasted crumbs. Briana’s laugh is like a thunderstorm. Her cruel, booming laughter echoes across the disgusting prairie of her desk. It ends as quickly as it came, as her laser-focus returns to her game. You feel too sick to move. The smell of her breath was revolting. You taste vomit, and can’t tell if it’s the smell of her breath, infecting your mouth, or if you vomited while flying across her desk.

You check your body, but the disgusting wetness you feel is equally inconclusive. It could be from the giant sweat droplets that collided (and continue to collide) with you. Or from your own vomit, disgusted at the rancid smell of Briana’s burp. Both. You realize it’s both. You try to find something to clean yourself. The best you can do is a used napkin, crumbled up and taller than you. It reeks of grease and sweet and sour sauce.

The result is you feeling just a little less gross. But the terror remains. Briana could’ve stopped your escape in any way. But she chose to blast you backwards with the force of a rank, belch. The burp wasn’t even made for you. It bubbled in her gut, a simple by-product of her enormous, terrifying body. She just used it for that, for fun.

GrhhrNNhkkhh!

It’s a simple grumble from her stomach, not even one she noticed,. But to you, it’s a threat. One that pierces through the clatter of her keyboard and mouse. What if you’re the next thing to bubble in her gut? The question hovers over you. Just like the giantesses’ enormous hand….

You quiver in the shadow of Briana’s hand. CRINKLE, CRINKLE. She ruffles through the Doritos bag, her eyes still on the game. The way she destroys her chips, without even looking, is terrifying. Anything on this desk could go into the moist, rancid cavern of her mouth. And the gurgling, mushy pit of her stomach. As more crumbs rain down on you, you run away. You try to put as much distance between you and the bag as possible. Same for the cans of mountain dew. Being swallowed in a sugary river, down to Briana’s gut, is just as unappealing as anything else.

“Yes! Fuck yeah!” Briana yells in delight, smiling at her game.

She does a little a fist pump, before the joy on her face is replaced with frustration.

“What? Update? Fuck you.”

There are a few clicks, as Briana lets out an annoyed huff. Turning away from her game, she digs through her desk. She tosses everything not of immediate use to her, onto an adjacent pile on the floor.

“Bam,” Briana says, pulling a sealed, clear plastic, rectangular, pencil case, out of her desk.

The shadow cast by her arm and the box, drape across the desk, as Briana holds it up to her chest. You can see the imprints and outlines of about two dozen people. This makes it look like the remaining two tinies in the case, are surrounded by ghosts. One is a young, blonde man, the other a middle-aged, brunette woman. Both of them are incredibly skinny and pale. You wonder if they were shrunk that way? It’s possible they’ve been Briana’s prisoners, for a very long time.

Their pale skin could be the result of being in Briana’s desk, deprived of sunlight. Not to mention, Briana keeps the curtains drawn in her studio apartment. Are the rail thin bodies of these tinies, the result of having nothing, but the occasional crumb to eat? The problem of a scarce, limited menu, is relegated only to tinies, not to their giantess. Briana plucks the man out of the box. She opens her mouth revealing a pink tongue, with strong orange highlights from her chips. Briana’s tongue piercing acts as a silvery, unstained buoy.

It is the only brilliant object, in a dark, humid cavern. The tiny is dropped with a SPLAT onto the squishy, saliva and mucus drenched mass. Her shinny tongue piercing disappears, as Briana closes her small, pouty lips. The same orange coloring, has made its mark on her crimson lipstick. She scrunches her lips together, further smearing the make-up and artificial cheese, on her lips and peach fuzz.

GULP!

What was a person, becomes a bulge in Briana is brown neck.

“Ugh, there was something nasty about that one,” Briana says, as though what she had just swallowed whole, was a piece of expired fruit, and not a shrunken human.

As these words boom from her, it confirms your worst fear. Something you suspected, just from Briana’s energy and vibe. But now you know it as a certainty: she eats shrunken people!

“That one was gross. Like, fuckin’ yuck,” Briana says, talking to herself.

Though far away (relative to your size), the screams of the next tiny, reach you and penetrate your soul. The other tiny snaps a chord of saliva, going from Briana’s upper to lower lip, as she is placed in Briana’s humid cavern. Once again, the giantess scrunches her lips together, in what you now recognize as a disproval of the taste. For what you hope will be the last time in your life, you see a tiny human, disappear as a GULP in a giantess’s throat.

“What the fuck? That one was also gross.”

SNIFF! SNIFF!

There’s something deeply unsettling, about hearing the sound of sniffing, as loud as you hear it when Briana does it. She sniffs the pencil case. Briana’s nose scrunches and her face recoils a bit.

Talking to herself again, Briana says, “ugh, it’s this thing! I’m gonna have to wash this thing. Goddamn it! That means I only have room for one tiny at a time!”

Briana’s tirade, gives your body time to unfreeze. You run away, towards the edge of the desk. It is imperative that you get away, from this terrifying goddess. BAM! Briana pinches you up and brings you closer to her…

“I told you, you can’t escape.”

You’re ready to explain that you won’t try to escape, again. That it was just a gut reaction. But that word, “gut,” is now very upsetting for you. You sob, ready to beg for forgiveness. It’d be pointless. Instead, you just ready yourself for the entrance of Briana’s mouth. But the heat that hits you, is not the humid, disgusting heat of her mouth. It’s the soft, sweaty warmth, of her enormous tits…

 

Handful of Trouble by RatStan
Author's Notes:



The goddess-sized tits, jiggle and shake, pounding against you. There’s a sour, pungent smell to her skin. It seems she has not showered in quite a while. You have to turn away from her desk. The light from her monitor is too intense. Looking up, you see artificial cheese, still caught in the peach fuzz of your captor’s face. Her brown tits smash against you, as she games intensely. 

The disgusting state of Briana’s hygiene and the gut-wrenching level of power she exerts over you, makes what would sound like a dream, into a nightmare. She is both captor and prison. You are confined in her cleavage. The heat from her body and poorly air-conditioned room, makes you feel like you’re going to pass out. You wish you could just pass out and get a break from this torture. Maybe if you do, you’ll wake up at home. And this will all turn out to have been a bad dream.

But this bad dream, is a waking nightmare. As your heart pounds in fear, you hear and feel Briana’s heartbeat against your body. It’s calm, maybe a bit excited from her game and caffeinated soda. Nothing about it suggests this situation is anything new or exciting. You look down at Briana’s abdomen. How many others like you have there been? Snarfed down to her disgusting gut, like the other snacks on her desk?

As you slip and slide against Briana’s tits, you realize she is not wearing a bra. Her enormous cleavage is held together by the tightness of her half-shirt. Like your body, her shirt is soaked in sweat. The only difference, is her shirt is only soaked in her own sweat. Your sweat has mixed with Briana’s, to coat your body. It’s a sticky, disgusting feeling. You feel dehydrated and exhausted.

Lucky for you, some water droplets dribble down from Briana’s chin. It’s the most refreshing and rehydrating thing you’ve ever experienced. You break down in tears, that are wiped away by the massive breasts, colliding with your tiny body. The tears keep coming. And the giantesses’ tits, keep wiping them away. You wonder how much of a tiny human is protein and how much is fat? And how many tinies have contributed to the enormity of the mountains you’re trapped between.

There is a shadow, as a chip fragment falls down towards her cleavage. It lands next to you, in the tight, soft prison of Briana’s bosom. You grab two handfuls of her tit, as Briana’s greasy, sweaty fingers, come down to retrieve the snack fragment. The bumpy ridges of her enormous fingers, graze the side of your body. You hold on for dear life, as the oil, cheese and sweat rubs against you. The tips of these old growth, dense tree trunks, collect the chip fragment and nothing more.

You let out a sigh of relief, but continue holding the handfuls of boob. This is the first time you’ve had some relative stability, in the bouncing and knocking, of these mountainous hills. It might even be an opportunity to nestle yourself, and get some rest.

GRHRKKRhuuHHkgh!

Yet another loud grumble, emanates from Briana’s stomach. You feel your heart race. Your vision is cloudy, from the combination of heat, sweat and fear.  

HrrUkUHhgHHH!

Another interjection of terrifying grumbling, roars up from her stomach. Looking away from the monitor, you can still feel the flashing lights it produces. The intensity of its strobing effect and Briana’s keystrokes and mouse clicks, oscillates in a cycle. You can also feel the corresponding changes, in how much jiggling and shaking your prison does. There is a momentary break at the end of each cycle. Something you assumed to be the loading time between the next match or dungeon or whatever was happening in the game. Feeling and hearing the latest cycle reach its peak, you let out a sigh.

Briana’s tits knock up against you, as she reaches for her phone. You try to see what she is doing, but your vision is obscured by the adjacent, caramel hillside. 

GRrrrhUkUhggHuuGHH!

With another stomach growl, Briana puts her phone away and returns to her game. One game cycle and seven more unnerving HHrRRRhuggHHH grumbles later, there is a DING on Briana’s phone. Her massive, sweaty mountains knock against you, as her earthquake-like footsteps, bring her across her cluttered, studio apartment. She bends down to pick up a bag, left at her door. Once again, you cling to her, holding as large a handful of titty as you can in each hand. Falling into this bag of food, would be tempting fate. Your hands start to slip on her sweaty, soft boob-skin.

You are able to cling desperately to life and her tits. Just as you lose purchase, she stands up and you are bounced by her boob, back into your position in her cleavage. Another round of jiggling and earthquake steps, brings Briana and by extension you, back to her sweaty, desk chair. The crumbs of the giantesses’ burritos, collide with you. Whatever Briana doesn’t retrieve, you feast on. With your small size and Briana’s extensive appetite, it really is a feast. The amount of water Briana drinks is minimal, but is able to keep you moderately hydrated, as well.

Like her booming voice, Briana’s yawns throb against your eardrum. It takes quite a while for her to give into her tiredness. Briana removes her shirt, separating her massive mounds from their firm position together. Once again, you grab handfuls of boob, to stabilize yourself. This is particularly difficult, as she shimmies out of her pants and panties. You are able to survive this intense jiggling, and keep yourself from falling down the mountain of her body, onto her disgusting, dirty carpet. With something as simple as disrobing, Briana reinforces that she has total power over you, while still not really caring about you.

   Briana SLAMS down onto her bed, naked, with an earthquake-like BOOM. You cling to her right boob, trying your best to weather the intense jiggling. The effects of spending all day in that sweaty chair, with little to no AC, are plain to see. Light glistens off the thick hair of her armpits and crotch. As well as the thin hair on her legs and arms. And every inch of uncovered skin. All shining from her sweat. A bead of sweat travels down sideways, from her massive, pink nipple and onto you.

Spitting it out, you allow yourself to let go of Briana’s tit. You fall into the space between her boobs, as she leans over to grab and eat an edible. The GLUCK of her throat, so close to your body, is terrifying and unnerving.

You learn that Briana is a side-sleeper. A position that keeps you pinned between the soft, city-killing asteroids, attached to her chest. Her heartbeat has been made tranquil, by the edible she consumed. Your discomfort and fear, make it impossible for you to fall asleep.

 Even with her fan at full blast, and her busted ac unit trying it’s best, Briana is a very sweaty sleeper. It occurs to you, that this could be an advantage. There is a gap in covers at the head of her bed, you might be able to use to escape. You attempt to utilizing the sweat, pooling around her boobs, to loosen your constriction. It succeeds, but not in the way you wanted. Instead of getting you closer to the gap in her covers, you’re stuck in her belly button. You let out a sigh of exasperation, but collect yourself. Escape is still possible.

Climbing up half her body, before she wakes up, is easily doable. The time required to climb off her bed, will mean you’re cutting it close. But, Briana doesn’t really walk around her home that much. So, there’s very little risk of accidental squishing. And there are more than enough crumbs on her floor, to sustain the journey out of her studio apartment. Once you’re free, there might just be a way to get help. You start your climb, removing yourself from the hot tub of sweat, she calls a belly button, and going up Briana’s body.  

It is at that moment, after several minutes of tossing and turning, Briana sits up. You hold on tight to her belly. She turns the lamp on her night table on, and it blasts you with light. Checking her bust, for your tiny body, she says, “I’ll find it in the morning, they never get far,” Briana yawns and adds, “or just get a new one, if it got splatted.”

She stands up and you fall diagonally across her body. You stop your decent, by once again grabbing handfuls of Briana’s thickness. In this instance, the meat of her big hips. Each booming step, jiggles her body and jostles you. Briana stretches, alongside a booming yawn. Her movement dislodges you from your position. You slip and slide on her smooth, sweaty skin.

Each time you find purchase and grab another handful of thickness, it is short lived. The earthquake of her footsteps, jiggles you off each position you take. You settle on a spot, bordering her lower back, and her big, juicy ass.

Briana enters the bathroom, flips a switch and your eyes strain to adjust to the light. 

BOOM!

The giantess you are clinging to, sits down on her toilet. The stained, white plastic of her toilet seat, contrasts with her brown skin. You slide down the smooth, sweaty skin of her lower back, to her thick ass cheek. Both of your hands are full, of a miniscule portion of her juicy ass. 

SPLASH!

The thunder of Briana’s piss stream, coincides with her letting out a deep, “ahhhh,” of relieve.

Her posture raises the risk of you sliding from ass cheek, to ass crack. You ponder leaning into this, and by extension, the possibility of falling into the toilet. Getting flushed may not be your worst option. Tiny things seem to escape the sewer all the time. Why not you? And you can stomach the ocean of piss below, if it means escaping this disgusting goddess.

HrruKHgng!

Briana’s gut lets out a low rumble, as if to remind you, that you would not be the first shrunken person, Briana deposited in her toilet. And there’s more than one reason you (or what’s left of you) could end up in the sewer. You climb back up to the top of Briana’s ass cheek. She stands up and the combination of her sweat and body jiggling, force you to slide down her skin. You hold firm to her thigh, wishing you could cover your ears at the deafening sound of her FLUSH. The booming sound and jiggling resume, as she makes her way out of the bathroom. 

Just before Briana turns out the light, you see something glinting on her crotch. The light goes out, and the giantesses’ earthquake like footsteps continue, as she travels back to her bed. Her stance is barely wide enough, to keep her right thigh, where you reside, from rubbing up against her left thigh and getting you smushed between them. You realize what was shimmering on her pubes, when Briana’s movements knock several droplets of piss, out of her bush. Your position on the living mountain of her body, puts you right in their path. The droplets collide with and coat all your skin and hair.

Fear of losing your grip, due this extra wetness, overwhelms you for a moment. A supreme sense of disgust and violation hits you, as well.

THUD!

The reverberations of her plopping back into bed, send you flying, and you land on Briana’s shin. Like the rest of her caramel colored, full figured leg, it is unshaven. Briana returns to her side sleeping position. You hold on tight, before crawling up to the border, between Briana’s leg and calf. After a deep exhale, you start your journey up her leg. It is surreal, to feel your foot make an imprint in Briana’s skin. The sensation is similar to stepping in mud, that hasn’t quite hardened into dirt. But with a bizarre, squishiness to it.

You alternate between walking and crawling, as you hike up her body. The immense effort of your journey, is too minuscule for her to notice. But even the smallest movements from her, force you to cling to her skin. Being on her body, seems like the safest way to prevent yourself from being crushed by it. This way, you can sense her movements, and make the safest possible trip, to the opening in her covers. The night table light Briana forgot to turn off, shines through it. And every detail, every pore, every little hair, is visible to you. They are part of the landscape, that makes up the body of a giantess.

Briana shifts again, just as you reach her hip. You cling to her skin, as a bead of sweat collides with you. One hand loses its grip, but the other stays firm. Holding tight, you regain your grip with the other hand. You pull yourself up, keeping you out of the trajectory of her giant ass cheek. The rippling mound settles, and you let out a sigh of relief, having avoided dying under it. You continue upward and climb Briana’s belly rolls.

The journey has taken hours, but now you’ve reached her elbow. You climb up it and stand atop her arm. As you slide down her arm, your course shifts away from the opening of her covers and freedom. The attempted short cut, as brought you right back to where you started: Briana’s cleavage. Your attempt to hatch a plan, takes too long, and you end up falling asleep to the sound of her heartbeat…

Day at the Swamp by RatStan


Sudden movement wakes you up. You’re not sure how long you were out. It wasn’t long enough, for you to be rested. Spending the night climbing a mountainous woman, has drained your energy. And spending the previous day in a goddesses’ squishy, sweaty cleavage, left you in desperate need of rest. Briana sits up, bouncing and jiggling the tit you find yourself on. There is a loud CRINKLE.

Briana opens up a breakfast bar, and inhales it. There is a mercilessness to the way she treats her food. 

GHRRHBkkGH!

Her stomach growling, reminds you that you don’t know the half of it. You clench your fist, desperate to never find out. Briana opens a second, and third breakfast bar. Her insatiable appetite, is yet another disturbing fact you hate to know about her. In principle, spending the morning on a giant, gorgeous tit, sounds amazing. But, the reality of being this horrific woman’s property, is terrifying. This is all paired with the exhaustion, dehydration and hunger, that comes with an indifferent giantess, being your captor.

Positioned on Briana’s right boob, you are once again able to feast on crumbs and water droplets. This time from the multiple breakfast bars and her bedside water bottle. You don’t feel that hungry, but you force yourself to eat. Who knows the next time you’ll have access to food and water? You look up at Briana’s face, and wonder if you could get used to this? If you continue to be free from the pencil case prison, she’s a messy enough eater, that you could subside on her cleavage crumbs. And if you can keep yourself from being crushed by her boobs, or falling into her food, this might be a life you can adjust to. Or at least survive.

The reality of your situations returns, as Briana lifts her boob closer to her face. Humid, hot, morning breath pounds against your body. The bumpy, pink, slimy mass of her tongue, slams down and collects the crumbs all around you. Jumping out of its way, you land higher up on her breast. Her neck and its terrifying GLUCK of every crumb, is just a few feet above you. The mash of pink on pink, as her tongue swirls around her areola. The glint of her metallic piercing, looks like a warning beacon. You let out a sigh of relief, as her tongue retreats back into the rank cavern of  her mouth.

Briana lets go of her boob and the reverberating jiggle, brings you back down to her nipple. It is wet with her saliva, but you have no time to adjust. You feel like you are hit with a bus, as Briana gives you the lightest flick she can muster.

“Yes! A thousand points!” Briana declares with a thunderous giggle, as you once again land in her belly button.

Prongs of peach fuzz, glisten with sweat, inside the wet, salty reservoir. It drips down on you, as you sit in her belly button, like it’s a super deep innertube.

“Whoa. Who said you could rest? Keep going,” Briana says, gesturing downward, light glistening off her purple-painted nails.

You do as instructed, starting by removing the part of your body lodged in Briana’s belly button, from said orifice. Looking up, you see an inpatient Briana, gesturing downward, again. Climbing down her belly, you are greeted with a “GghRRJhunKhh” emanating from her gut. Feeling its vibrations, you count your blessings that you were not included in Briana’s breakfast. You move down to the border between her waist and pubic mound. Her curly, brunette pubes, unkempt and never trimmed, glisten with her sweat and pussy fluids. 

“Ugh, this is taking too long,” Briana grumbles, before picking your body up, with one finger.

Just one of Briana’s tree trunk fingers, has a mind-bending level of power. She effortlessly exerts that power, which you cannot resist. All your energy is devoted to struggling, trying to prevent your insertion in her slimy, sweaty vagina. Your tiny hands, grab onto her enormous, wet labia. You hold onto them, like they’re the edge of an airplane hatch, you’re trying desperately not to fall out of. The opening of her pussy, accepts your feet and ankles. You feel the warm, gamy fluid, coat every inch of skin, her lower lips have swallowed.

The same oily, thick substance flows across your hands. You hold tight to her labia, as the SQUELCH noise of your body, be inserted inside Briana’s pussy, fills your ears. The fishy smell is overwhelming. The same is true of her pheromones. Though you cannot consciously detect them, you feel the unwanted arousal they cause. This undesired feeling is made all the more confusing, as your gentiles slide into leaking cave, swallowing you up.

Your heart races, as the texture of Briana’s labia becomes increasingly wet and oily. Tired of playing games, the giantess shoves the rest of your body deep into her leaking, constrictive vagina. Her pussy pulsates around you. Every hole, ear, mouth, nose, everything is filled with her fluids. You can feel and hear her heartbeat, as it gets a little more excited, with each frantic twitch of your body. As well as the thunderous footsteps, of her returning to her desk.

Briana’s pussy contracts around your entire body. It knows what you are: a sex toy. Something to be utilized, for the pleasure of a goddess. A means of stimulating the living mountain, this flooded cave is part of. The occasional bead of sweat, penetrates into the giantesses’ pussy. Other than that, the thick fluids, in all their gamey and fishy glory, are all you can smell and taste.

BOOM!

Briana sits back at her desk. Just as she does, you poke your head out. Her thick thighs jiggle, and wipe some of the fluids off your tiny body. But they coat you in more of Briana’s sweat. As you grasp Briana’s labia again, you pull yourself out of the pool of thick fluid. A slight adjustment of Briana’s left leg, ripples up to her thigh. The reverberating effect, dislodges your body.

Having spent the previous day in the giantesses’ bust, you brain readies you, for a collision of soft, squishy, tit-skin. Instead, you collide the swampy, tangled pasture of her bush. And ram face first, into her oil clit.

“AhHAahhhh!” Briana moans.

Even with your ears still caked with her fluids, the sound booms and echoes down to you.

“Here, this is mouse only,” her muttering to herself, is still incredibly loud for your tiny ears.

Her mouse clicks, continue to echo down to you. Briana’s enormous hand, replete with her tree trunk fingers, slides down to her pussy.

SQUELCH!

She lodges two fingers deep inside her cavernous, leaking vagina. At the same time, you feel the bumpy ridges of a third fingertip. This one presses your writhing body, against her enlarged clit. She gets wetter and wetter as the panicked struggles of your tiny body, pleasure her.

“AahHA….FuuuFuu….Ahaaaaa….FUCK!” she says, cumming hard, all over your tiny body.

Your day becomes an endless cycle of pleasuring Briana, either by being inserted in her, pressed against her clit, or both. There is a brief rest in between each of the many instances, of Briana utilizing you, her sex toy. Most of your time is spent, lodged inside her. Your squirming body building gradual pleasure, until she cums, and you are given a break, before the cycle starts all over again. Your terror and disgust compel you to continue squirming. It is an automatic response to the horrific situation. One you wish you could control.

 You soon realize there is a horrible paradox, working against you. The more you squirm, the more Briana’s pussy leaks its thick fluids. There was already an abundance of wetness. The summer heat, the exhaust from Briana’s PC and the sweat that pools, as one sits in a desk chair for fourteen-plus hours a day, already made her crotch a swampy hell. You hope that today, her gaming will relent a bit. But she doesn’t. And the fluids from her pleasure, make everything much worse. Her body heat makes the situation all the more uncomfortable. And every time she cums, you are certain you are going to drown in it.

“AahhaHHaa..holly..HooOOlly SHIT!” Briana moans, after what you presume to be a particularly satisfying orgasm, aided by the relentless struggles of your tiny body.

       You spend your day, alternating between being directly in Briana’s vagina, and just in her panties. That is, when you are awake. The heat of your environment, the fear, and the disgust you feel are all overwhelming enough to knock you out. Not to mention the exhaustion, from getting almost no sleep. As well as, the emotional drain of being in the possession of this thick, giantess. Your time outside her pussy, but still inside her damp panties, is slightly more barrable. That is until, the cheese-blasted, bumpy, oily ridges of Briana’s finger tips, return. Either to reinsert you inside her. Or to press you against her clit.

There is no acclimating to this hellish swamp. Each time you pass out, you have no idea how much time has passed. Escape from her constrictive, musty cave is difficult. But, escape from her panties is impossible. The fluids and sweat, weigh down the fabric. Your tiny body is no match, and you just end up sandwiched between the underwear, and Briana’s sweaty pubes or pussy. You conclude, that Briana has not washed these panties, for quite some time.

 Every so often, you pass out and are awoken by the familiar sound of Briana’s piss stream. You once again regain consciousness and stare up at your unrelenting goddess, from the soaked panties, around her ankles. When she’s done, her underwear lifts you up to her piss stained vagina. This time, she does not return to her desk. Instead, she thunders herself over to her bed.

Briana plops down with a BOOM. Her snack stained fingers appear, as she hooks them around her panties. The underwear slides down her body. You stay where you are, tangled in the swampy, curly mess of her pubes. Briana tosses her panties with one hand.

You see a large dildo, the same dark, purple color as her nails, hover above her crotch.

SLUUUURRRPP!

Briana slides the toy deep inside her pussy. She starts slow, but the speed ramps up exponentially. You cling to and writhe against her oily clit. Even after a full day as her sex toy, you are still not desensitized to the danger. And your disgust is as high as ever, as her fluids go from trickling to gushing down on you.

Her free hand alternates between grabbing nachos, a hit of her THC vape or a hit of her red wine bottle. That is, when she is not using it to press you harder against her clit. This goddess has an insatiable appetite for all pleasures. A day with a sex toy insider her, eating her favorite snacks, getting high, drunk, playing video games, nothing is enough for her.

“AAhhHhaaaa!” she moans.

The oily ridges of her finger, press into your back, mixing with the oily fluids of her clit and pussy. You find yourself wishing your tiny body would just burst. It doesn’t, but….

“Ho….HOLLY SHIT!! AAahhhaa….FUuuCfffUUUCKK!”

Briana cums and coats you with yet another layer of her heavy fluids. The nacho cheese flavoring, that rubbed off her finger and covered your body and hair, is sandwiched between layers of her cum. She resumes her snacking, just moments after her massive orgasm. Crumbs fall down into her bush, and her disgusting fingers collect them. You find yourself scavenging among her glistening, curly hairs, looking for crumbs. Your search is successful, and you snarf them down, not caring that they have the same fishy taste, as Briana’s discharge.

Briana’s gut presses into her bush and you, as she reaches for something next to her bed. The water bottle she grabs, is dripping. You dash across Briana’s bush and are able to catch some of the droplets that land in the tangled mess. Finally given something to eat and drink, you are able to pass out in the swampy forest of her pubic hair….

Tiny Dancer by RatStan

You wake up, able to surmise that an evening and a morning have gone by. The panties you are trapped in, are as unwashed as the ones from the day before. These are a different, yellow color. Probably ones Briana found on the floor. There is still a smell of dried pussy fluids and sweat. The smell continues to leave you with a constant, baseline sense of nausea.

You recognize the Asiatic smell of the microwave noodles, Briana has for lunch every day. The sent is just strong enough, to penetrate her swampy underwear.

“No COMMA I don’t need your jar PERIOD I have this one COMMA and I’ll fill my case again COMMA soon PERIOD,” you hear Briana say.

As you spit out a curly, soggy pube, you realize Briana is doing voice to text.

“Alright COMMA I’ll see you in twenty PERIOD,” Briana says, dictating another message.

You remain stuck, in between Briana’s thighs, for twenty minutes. Her sweat and fluids pull around you, the whole time. Briana gets up from her computer, with you still tangled in her pubes. Her thick thighs knock against you. The sound of her opening the door, echoes down to your prison.

“Ready to play,” an unfamiliar, but booming voice asks.

Briana’s hand glides down past her waistband. You feel intense pressure, and struggle to adjust to the light, as she brings you out of her panties. She holds you close to her torso, displaying you to her fellow giantess.

“Crystal, you know I always got one of these handy,” Briana says to the other giantess.

Crystal has a, “Dairy Farmer’s Daughter,” look, that you would normally find attractive. Hers is the same kind of, on the line between curvy and fat, body type as Briana. Tough her pale skin, makes it harder for her to hide, that she doesn’t get out much, either. Crystal is a very apt name for this mountain, considering her piercing blue eyes. The greasy blonde hair she keeps in a pony tail, tells you she has a similar hygiene regiment to Briana. The evidence of this, is as easy to smell as it is to see. No matter how much of Briana’s pussy fluid was logged in your nose, you recognized the now familiar scent, of a giantess who sweats, far more than she showers.

“Are you sure you don’t need that extra jar?” Crystal’s booming voice, asks Briana.

“Oh, for sure. I like catching them myself.”

“Good, ‘cause my extra jar isn’t available anymore,” Crystal says, rubbing her belly, her thin, pink lips grinning, as her wide eyes light up.   

Everything Crystal wears, seems like an imitation of Briana. Her blue, cutoff, jean shorts were clearly store bought, as opposed to Briana’s homemade one. You wouldn’t be surprised to learn, that the jar of tinies, digesting in Crystal’s gut, were just there to impress Briana. With each step Crystal takes, you imagine the sloshing effect it is having on those tinies. Tsunamis of mush, caused by a lapdog following the “cool girl” she clearly idolizes. If it were possible to do so, without torturing or eating tines you’d, rather be Briana’s second fiddle, than her sex toy. And you’d certainly prefer it over being her snack. 

BOOM! Briana sits down at the edge of her bed. Crystal rolls Briana’s desk chair over to the bed, and sits down with another, Earth-shattering BOOM! Briana gives a node and Crystal disrobes. Briana removes her top, one-handed, still squeezing you in her fingers. Crystal undoes Briana’s cutoffs and removes her panties. You see the peach fuzz and dark lipstick around Briana’s mouth in great detail, as she brings you to her lips.

“By now you know how much I like games, huh? Well, get ready for some really fun games. More of an endurance and survival challenge. If you win, you’ll never see me again. But, when you lose, you get the consolation prize,” Briana rubs her belly, and you watch it ripple and jiggle in slow motion, “you’ll get to be a part of me forever.”

The rank, salty, cheese garbage, that is Briana’s breath, stings so badly, it brings you to tears. And the content of her words, make you to cry even harder.

“First test,” Briana says, gesturing to Crystal, with one finger, “surviving the avalanche.”

Crystals footsteps boom, like boulders falling down a hill. She lies down on Briana’s bed, with a BOOM! Her enormous body jiggles and shakes. The pressure from Briana’s fingers lets up, and she drops you in Crystal’s cleavage. You land with a THUD on her squishy, soft and sweaty skin. The shadow of Briana’s mountainous body, looms overhead. Everything shakes and jiggles, as she positions herself on top of Crystal.

The two of them lean into each other and start making out. You are squeezed and crushed by enormous tits, from every angle. Briana’s squishy, soft boobs, push against your tiny body. Crystal’s milk white tits, squeeze you. Her pink nipples, contrast with the white, tit skin. As well as the caramel glow of Briana’s titanic boobs. You can’t tell if you’re going to suffocate or explode first.

Briana’s heartbeat remains cool and in control. Crystal’s gets more excited, with each passing moment. Queen of the giantesses, Briana, is using you and Crystal. But again, you’d rather be in Crystal’s shoes, than Briana’s possession. Her enormous face comes down and she swirls her tongue, around Crystal’s nipples. Light glints off Briana’s tongue stud and shines in your eye. You hold onto the squishy flesh of Crystal’s tit, with both hands.

Humid, disgusting breath, wafts out of Briana’s mouth and up to you. The way she nibbles and lathers Crystal’s nipple, Briana leaves her mouth wide open. The more you stare into her pink mouth, and at the dark abyss of her throat, the harder you cling to Crystal’s boob. Crystal leans down to kiss Briana, and her boob shakes and jiggles. The two of them really go at. Their tongues keep exploring the other one’s mouth, for quite some time. When their lips part, a chord of saliva, longer than your body, trails between their lips.

The chord collapses and falls on you. As you writhe in disgust, Briana taps Crystal on the forehead.

“Go get your phone,” Briana’s booming voice commands.

Crystal stands up and you fall down her body. You feel yourself nock against her fat rolls, then sliding even faster as she stands up and her skin smooths out. Briana catches you on her finger and sits up. Crystal takes one step forward, before the brown skin of Briana’s hand, wraps around Crystal’s chalky wrist. Briana rockets you passed the greasy, glistening, blonde hair of Crystals bush and into her pussy. Crystal’s pussy, just as tight as Briana’s, contracts and leaks around you. Briana diddles her with your micro body for a microsecond, before pulling you out.

Brining you to her nose, Briana breathes a deep inhale. The weight of Crystal’s cum, is the only thing that keeps you, from being snorted into Briana’s nose.

“Just adding some flavor, before the dance challenge,” Briana says with a cheeky grin.

Crystal booms over to and from her shorts, with flowery, excited steps. She returns, with her phone.

“Ready to record?” Briana says, looking at Crystal.

Briana lifts you to her humid, rank mouth. Her crimson lipstick is even more smeared than usual, after making out with Crystal.

“Ready,” Crystal says, with a thumbs up, and some streaks of Briana’s lipstick, on her face.

“Hope you took notes the last time you were at a strip club,” Briana says, with a bitchy tone and wave.

The sight of Briana’s mouth is disgusting. Clear bubbles of mucus and saliva, have formed around her pink gums. As well as her tongue, which has nacho-cheese-orange coloring, mixed with the pink of its squishy flesh. You writhe and struggle, as she deposits you, next to her shinny tongue stud. A chord of salvia, going from behind her bottom row of yellow teeth, to the bumpy pallet at the roof of her mouth, collapses on you. As you stand, you feel your tiny feet, depress on her squishy, bumpy tongue.  

“Get grinding on that pole!”

Briana’s words boom and echo, harder than ever. Your ears physically hurt, from the intensity of the sound, that reverberates all around you. You feel the movements her tongue makes, to form the words. They sandwich you between her squishy, slimy tongue, her gums, and her hard, bumpy pallet. You take a moment to collect yourself. You do as you’re told, and grab onto the pole of her tongue stud, made warm by Briana’s humid mouth and body heat. You awkwardly grind and dance on it, overwhelmed by humidity and disgust.

Her mouth is open as wide as possible, allowing Crystal to get a good shot of you. Light shines on every detail of her pink, slimy gums and tongue. As well as the food, littering her tongue and caked in her gums. You realize, this is being recorded, because Briana  cannot see into her own mouth. It is the first time you’ve thought of Briana’s powers, has having limits. Looking behind you, a drip of saliva falls from her pink uvula, into the dark abyss of Briana’s throat. Even if she is not capable of literally everything, her terrifying level of power is more than enough to be considered a true goddess.

You spin and twirl, with no former pole dancing experience. Crystal’s phone obscures the bottom half of her face, as she performs her duties as Briana’s camerawoman/lackey. Her enormous, round eyes stare at you, from outside Briana’s mouth, like the piece of meat you’ve become. The feeling of your feet, making a minor indent on Briana’s squishy, slimy tongue, is disgusting. Your feet are surrounded by her pink flesh, as they depress into her tongue. The nausea you feel from her breath and the humidity, is made worse by your spinning and grinding around the tongue stud. It’s so hot and humid, your hands keep slipping on the stud, from a mixture of your sweat and her saliva.  

Her mouth smells like a sink, full of dirty dishes, with half-eaten meals. There’s a hint of citrus, from the gum you sometimes see her chewing. But that just makes it feel like you’re standing next to a rotting orchid.

       The artificial, orange color stains your skin, as you slip and slide on Briana’s tongue. You fall on your face, into Briana’s wet, squishy and slimy tongue. Disgusted at the sensation, and too terrified to take even take a moment of rest, you get back up.

       “Hahaahaha,” Briana’s booming laughter fills your ears.

       “HAHAHahAHA, it looks so scared!” Crystal’s voice thunders.

       Your face is already wet from the slime, saliva and mucus, of Briana’s tongue and mouth. It takes you a moment to notice the tears, streaming down your face. You grind and dance through the pain. There is no music, only your deep desire to be free of this humid cavern. And to never have to return. Shadows hang over you, as Briana’s monstrous fingertips grab your dancing body. With her other hand, she grabs the phone from Crystal.

Your movements go from dancing, to squirming, as you glisten with the wetness of Briana’s saliva. She sits at the edge of her bed, likes it a throne. Crystal stands at attention, a lesser goddess, in the house of her empress. Briana holds you close to her lips, but you are now able to breathe at least some air, not tainted by the rankness and humidity of Briana’s breath.

Summer in the Ocean by RatStan

“HahahAhaha,” Brian laughs, amused at the recoding of your pole dancing.

You looked down at her buxom, brown figure, as it jiggles and ripples from her laughter. The sound pierces your body, and not just because of the deafening volume. There is a cruel enjoyment, laced in her breath. It is as strong as the rotting, artificial cheese, and citrusy, garbage smell. Sweat glistens across her body, from the summer heat and the enjoyment she is having. You are held at a position, that allows you to look past the horizon, beyond the pudge of Briana’s belly, at her vagina and unkempt bush. It seems that whether you are in her upper or lower lips, your struggles make her wet.

The sweat, the sensation of you languishing in her mouth, and the humiliating video, have made her pubes wet and glistening. You look away from the video, for most of its duration. Dancing on the slimy stage of Briana’s tongue, was enough. There is no need to relive it. You see the last few seconds of the video, and feel a great discomfort. Briana’s enormous fingers tap the phone several times, sending a copy of the video to herself, before deleting Crystal’s copy.

   Briana tosses Crystal’s phone aside, with no visible concern for where it will land. Her eyes focus on you, and you recoil in terror. Her tongue slithers out of her mouth, and inspects your body up and down. It retracts and Briana smiles.

Looking at Crystal she says, “we’re going to play spins, to decide the next challenge.”

Crystal nods, stands up, and spins around in a circle three times. Her hefty, feminine body jiggles with each spin. It’s equal parts nauseating and hypnotic. You feel a contempt for Crystal, for her part in your torture. Part of you even enjoys taking a turn watching, as she is forced to be the one who dances for Briana. Crystal finishes her final spin. The last few jiggles and reverberations, ripple across her thick body.

Briana hands you, over to Crystal. The immense pressure remains, but the bumpy, oily ridges around you, go from brown to white. BOOM! Briana lets the top half of her body fall backward onto the bed. She scoots back, putting her head on the pillow, and the bottom half of her body on the mattress. Crystal, the chubby, snowy mountain, moves with a dizzy unease. Her earthquake like footsteps, walk in a disjointed path, alongside the bed. Briana closes her eyes and grins.

Crystal gingerly holds your body, hundreds of feet, if not more, above the mountain that is Briana. Her hand hovers above Briana’s face. You look up and see Crystal, attempting to fight her dizziness. Looking down, you see the line to Briana’s lips getting straighter and straighter. Your heart races and you close your eyes. Another set of booming, earthquake like steps, echoes in your ear. Opening your eyes, you see yourself dangling over Briana’s waist.

The pressure subsides, as Crystal lets go. With a SPLAT, you find yourself once again in the sweaty pond of Briana’s bellybutton. Looking up, you see a wobbly, disappointed Crystal.

GRHRKHuHGuhG!

Briana’s stomach rumbling, both literally and figuratively shakes you to your core.

Your panic is so severe, you don’t really register the thundering sound of Crystal, saying, “fuck! I was aiming for your vag. I wanted to play snatch snack snatch!”

Crystal spreads her index finger and middle finger apart, in a suggestive, vaginal pose. She swirls her tongue in the pantomimed vagina. Followed by her retracting her tongue and doing an exaggerated GULP.

BOOM! Crystal sits down as Briana sits up. Briana’s belly button tightens and the weight of her stomach, presses against you.

URrrGrhKggHuhGH!

Briana’s next stomach growl, is just as terrifying as the previous one.

“My stomach’s right, we should play lip race or something.”

Crystal nods, and her eyes follow Briana’s fingers, as they come closer to you. Briana’s thickness and posture, keeps you pinned in her belly button. It doesn’t matter how much her sweat lubricates you, or how much you squirm. There’s no escaping the tree trunks, casting a massive shadow over your tiny body. The pressure of her belly and bellybutton, is exchanged for the pressure from her fingertips. You glide up the mountain of her body and she brings you to her lips.

Rank, humid, steamy breath pours out, as her booming voice tells you, “if you can make it to my lips before they close, you’re free. But if you can’t,” she let out a deafening giggle, “well, you know,” Briana concludes, with a shrug.

Past her crimson lips, long chords of saliva reach from her tongue, to the roof of her mouth. She places you in the back of her mouth, at the edge of her dark, cavernous throat. You feel the bumpy, slimly surface of her tongue, contaminate your body. Her mouth is open wide, but the light coming in, is fading. She closes her lips so, very slowly. Trying to run to freedom, your feet squish on her slimy pink mass. Humid, sweltering air pounds you, as it passes through the dark cave and out into the world. The sweaty-garbage smell, assaults your nostrils.

You don’t know how much of that is the rotting food, caked behind her molars. And how much is your own, naked body sweating, from the heat and humidity. You stumble and fall again and again. Each time falling into her slime, mucus and saliva. And each time, there’s even less light, from the closing of her massive, pouty lips. Her tongue is longer than your entire body.

You are weighed down, by chords of mucus and saliva. Slipping again, you feel her tongue pulsating against your body, including your genitals. The light is almost gone. The space between her closing lips shrinks, while her smile gets wider. You grab onto her tongue stud, to pull yourself up and forward. It works, but as soon as you let go of the piercing, her tongue shifts. You fall flat again, and crawl towards the tip of Briana’s tongue.

The remaining light vanishes and you scream out, in terror and frustration. The bumpy discs, of Briana’s taste buds, press against your body. Her saliva and tongue, push you closer to the abyss. You claw at her tongue, fighting the pink and orange, squishy mass, as it pushes you closer to oblivion. The gunk layered on her tongue, gets under your fingernails. Briana’s lips allow some light into the humid, rank cavern of her mouth. The immense depository of orange tongue scum under your fingernails, becomes visible.

You fight hard, thinking this light means a second chance to escape. Briana’s plump lips close, and you are once again, in total darkness. With more effort than you’ve ever exerted at anything, you try to avoid the abyss of her throat.

GULP!

It’s pointless. The constrictive, slimy, flesh tunnel, inside the mountain of Briana’s body, squeezes you. Fighting it, is impossible. Movement of any kind is impossible. You want nothing more, then for this squeezing feeling to end. There is one last squeeze, harder than anything you’ve felt so far. Your wish comes true, but a new horror begins.

SPLASH!

HRRUKNKgHUGKGhJGHUGH!

You land in an undulating mess, of Briana’s slop. Her stomach has the worst, vomit-inducing stench, you’ve ever experienced. Pure darkness surrounds you, as all your senses are assaulted. Your skin tingles, from the acidic soup. And you feel a supreme sense of disgust and violation, as every inch of it and your hair, is covered in Briana’s mush. The sloshing, roars and grumbles of her stomach, fills your ears. As well as her heart beat, which is calm in an unnerving, contrasting manor.

       In addition to the stench, the violent sloshing is nauseating. You don’t know how much more you can take, of your body being thrown every which way. But then, the sloshing in Briana’s gut gets worse. The movement of her titanic, naked body, ripples to her stomach. Unbeknownst to you, she is making the short, but for you violently sloshy trip, to her mini-fridge and snack cupboard. Her earthquake steps continue to amplify the nauseating, strong currents of her gut. Finally, there’s one last major tidal wave, from her sitting her round, squishy ass, back at her desk.  

       SPLASH!

       SPLASH!

       There’s a barrage of SPLASHs from her Dorito snacks. As well as the sugary, caffeinated sodas, she drinks entire reservoirs in one gulp. It seems endless, like the violent churning of her gut. But the snacks stop crashing down. At least for a moment.

       “AhhhaaAAa! Just like that, with your tongue!” Briana moans.

       Once again, Crystal has the better deal. Your entire body is tossed around Briana’s stomach. Crystal only has to put her lips on Briana’s lower lips. And her tongue inside her pussy.

       “YuuerRRuPPPP!!”

       The sound of Briana’s burp, echoes through the sloshy, acidic chamber. Your whole body is lifted, only to SPLASH back down in the mush. More cheesy chips, more soda, more burps and more moans, splash, echo and reverberate in Briana’s stomach. She can and does maximize her pleasure.

       GRHRHKguHH!!

Her stomach lets out a particularly loud rumble. You are terrified and disgusted, by everything going on around you. The thrill of her game and the stimulation of friend’s tongue in her pussy, delight Briana. Her snacks and soda add something for her taste buds to enjoy. It was your panicked movements, more so than your taste, that she enjoyed, when you were in her mouth.

       And now, in her stomach, she enjoys the familiar, but satisfying feeling, of another tiny, easily consumed and dominated by her. And by her powerful body, which surrounds you and engulfs your sense. Briana has an impressive capacity to split focus, when it comes to her pleasure. Being the goddess and final home, of a tiny human, is just one thing for her to enjoy.

       “AahhAH….MMhhhMM..AhhAAAhH!” Briana moans, her voice echoing all over the chamber, alongside her heartbeat.

For you, the overbearing stench, deafening sounds, oppressive darkness and violent sloshing, is an all-encompassing experience: digestion. It feels deeply intimate and dominating. Especially when you are tossed into her slimy stomach folds, and they squeeze your body. You get woozier and woozier. At the same time, Briana’s excitement and enjoyment grows. Something your death by digestion, is only a component of.

“EUrrYUPP!”

Briana lets out another tremendous burp. You rise higher than the last time, lifted almost to the sphincter in her throat. This allows you to feel the tiniest bit of hope. Perhaps the next burp can lift you out of this disgusting ocean of horror.

SPLASH!
       SPLASH!

Two big mouthfuls of Doritos land in her gut. Both fall on you, pushing you deeper into the mush. Even buried deep the chunky stew, your ears jammed with its contents, you can still hear Briana’s moans and burps.

HHRRnkGUuhGHKH!

The sound and vibrations of Briana’s stomach rumbling, reverberate against you. A sense of defeat, finally takes complete control of your mind. You fade away, digesting with the other food, that will fuel Briana’s life of extreme pleasure…

      

      

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12222