The Apprentice's Toy by MearlyReading
Summary: Life as an apprentice at an academy for gifted magi is hard. Being a pent up apprentice's toy? Even harder.

Categories: Teenager (13-19), Footwear, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Fantasy, Humiliation, Feet, Legwear, Giant, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3607 Read: 7442 Published: September 02 2022 Updated: December 29 2022
Story Notes:

I typed this out over two different days, with one hand. So I apologize for any writing inconsistencies, due to time lapse between writing sessions. I tried ironing it out as best I could.

I may write more of this scenario at a later date, though I feel I may have hit a peak for how horny this can go already. The rest may be more soft-core lewds.

1. Pent Up by MearlyReading

2. Reward and Wrath by MearlyReading

Pent Up by MearlyReading

*Shake shake shake*

Your world thrown into chaos, you simply tightened your eyes. Trying to delay the inevitable...
"Wake uupp~" Eyes opening hesitantly, you're "home" is suddenly thrown topsy-turvey as you plummet into a freefall. Landing upon a soft and squishy surface. You knew what time it was, but your body simply didn't care to move.
"Come on already! I've been waiting all day for this..." your master spoke in a pouting tone. You knew it wasn't a good idea to keep him waiting.

Rubbing your tired eyes, you take in your surroundings. Laying facedown upon a ridged cliff-face you massaged the hot, steamy ground. Sighing you pushed off before groggily spinning in place, now facing the large slit that laid behind you. Big enough to swallow your leg, dripping with goo and polluting the air with the scent of love.
He was impatient today, dropping you right onto his balls...

As your world shook nearly knocking you ass-first down upon the testicles below your feet, an annoyed face rose far above the semi-flaccid cock before you. His fluffy earthy curls wreathing hazel eyes, fixed into a scowl as your admitably cute master pouted above.
"How long are you going to make me wait?! You have ONE job and you can't even do that!" he seethed, his lightly freckled nose wrinkling with annoyance.
Shaking your head you simply ignored his remarks. You'd grown used to his outbursts in the months you've spent locked away in that cursed jar. "Lets just get this over with..." you stated in resignation approaching the swelling dick before you.
Only for it to suddenly rise up as two (proportionally) dainty fingers plucked it into the heavens. Looming above you like a warhead, ready to drop.
With a devilish smirk he looked down upon your minuscule form "Trying to skip the massage huh? Maybe this'll motivate you!" with that he let go of his cock, promptly collapsing on your back as you attempted to crawl away. Sandwiching you between the sweltering flesh of his shaft and balls, likely the result of a long day of studying, experimenting and who knows what else. No wonder he's so pent up...

Groaning, you began to rub as best you could considering your position. The sweat of a hard day's work in the stuffy alchemics lab helped you to move quite a bit. Though it was making breathing quite hard, the air dominated by this brat's scent. As you bravely rubbed on, fresh air continued to prove a problem.
Rubbing quickly turned to rapid struggling, you were desperate to get free of his meat mausoleum. And just as you were about to pass out, a chuckle could just barely be heard. Muffled by the wall of meat around you. "Laughably pathetic~ But I suppose you do feel pretty good down there..." the magi muttered.
Plucking his dick back up, releasing you from his musky prison. A wave of fresh air cooling your body and refreshing your lungs. Laying sprawled out upon his private pillows, you attempt to rest.

Breaking the silence, your master began to speak "Still. If you continue disappointing me... Well I can think of a few worse places than the jar~" he mocked, the thought of somewhere even worse causing you to spring onto your feet.
Smiling high above he raises a finger "Good! You understand your position, now. Do try and make up for your lacking start." And with that he laid back down upon his bed, ready to receive the pleasure he'd been waiting for all day.

Staring down his slowly hardening member, you take a deep breath before approaching the head of the massive beast. You may be a bit shorter than his 5 inch member, but you're far thinner than the pulsing mass of boyhood. To think yours used to be bigger, how things have changed...
Softly reaching for the cockhead, you begin massaging the tender flesh. Reaching one arm behind the glan's ridge you caress the slick surface prompting a slight groan of pleasure from above. As your hand continues to scrape through the accumulated sweat and grime of the day lodged behind the head, you silently wish he'd do this AFTER his bath. But alas, you're not so lucky.
"Hey" your master's voice breaks through your thoughts in a oddly blunt tone. "Lets get some tongue action going. Now." This wasn't a suggestion, it was a demand.

Initially hesitant, his threat from earlier comes back to haunt you. So with bounce in your step you embrace his head like a lost lover. Licking the ridge, the salty taste of a days work filling your mouth. The massive dick reacting, hardening further in response to your efforts. Forcing you to dig your feet into his shaft below. Hanging at an awkward angle, the plush landscape of your master's balls no longer within leg's reach.
"Agh~ The slit, do the slit!" An excited order ringing out from the heavens, you simply obey now. Going through the motions to get this over with.
Moving to the slit, you brace yourself as best you can. Hands caressing the flesh surrounding his slit, you move in. Landing a few kisses on the pulsating organ's opening, your lips rewarded with a coat of precum. Oddly it tasted alright, though you hated to admit it. Your slowly hardening cock betrays your thoughts, absentmindedly rubbing against his shaft.
Continued soft moans from beyond the pillar of flesh are a testament to your work, going even further you pull your arm back in preperation... Before thrusting your arm shoulder deep into his goo hole, eliciting a sudden gasp from your master.
"W-WOW~" now stammering, he surely did not expect THAT.
Pushing your advantage, you began essentially fisting his slit. Slick with precum, with every pump of your arm more of the love goo slobbers on out. Covering your upper body in a hot,sticky mess.
The end was in sight, you could tell.

Returning your attention to the ridge of his glans, you pull yourself up within range of the ridge. Pulling up onto it, shuddering as your penis briefly enters your master's as you slide on up. Focusing on the task at hand, you promptly give the ridge of his glans a bite. Topping off his growing pleasure.
An unintentional yelp rings from above as your master nears his limit. Seeing a chance to finish this, your tiny form struggles to mount the massive member, reversing and sliding down his shaft. Situating yourself by grabbing upon his foreskin like reigns.
You sit upon the shaft struggling for control as if it were a some mighty beast, instead of some horny magi in training's dick.

Wrapping your arms around the neck of his glans (or dick ravine, you tell me) for support, your entire body radiates with his heat.  Rearing your hips back, getting into position for one of the few things you enjoy about this duty... You begin humping his shaft with all your might. The smell of sex in the air, the lube of sweat upon the soft skin of his member.
With your hardening squishing against your master's.  With every thrust you bury your dick deep within his peeled foreskin, finally unleashing a mighty load within it's folds. Which amounts to about a drop of cum to your massive master...

Noticing that you're slowing down he scowls "Who said you could finish before me?!" not intending on being blueballed, your view is overtaken by a massive hand. Unceremoniously plucking you up between two fingers, the frustrated apprentice brings you in-front of his slit. His dick quivering like a howitzer ready to fire. Bringing you dangerously close he shakes your tiny form.
"I-I'll give you one more chance... G-go on, show me your g-gratitude..." speaking between labored breath his eyes now locked upon you, a mix of lust and frustration upon his face.
Leaning in, you give him exactly what he wants. Landing a sloppy kiss upon his slit, putting your earlier work to shame. His body seems to agree as the entirety of it stiffens up, before blasting you with a torrent of cum. A bad time to scream, the familiar taste of his love goo assaulting your senses as pump after pump hotglues your shrunken body.

With the last rope of cum settling upon both you and the bedspread, the satisfied academic drops you with a plop into a puddle of cum. Falling flat onto his back in a warm afterglow, a big blushing smile upon his face.
Completely wiped, you blackout as his love washes over every inch of your body...



A light. Shining, warm. You flicker back to life as air gasps into your lungs once more.
Sitting upon a familiar palm, your master looks down at you with a warm smile. Magical light flickering slowly dissipating from his fingers.
"Phew, thought I'd lost my favorite toy for a second~ Imagine how embarrassing that'd be, death by cum hyehehe~!" He's laughing, you almost died and he's laughing.
Seems about right...
"Aaaanyways, you did good today! Even after that lousy showing at the start. Aaand that incident at the end...." Rolling his eyes recalling your flawed performance, the giant boy kneels down bringing you level with a large leather lined pit. The smell of stuffy socks fills the air rising from within.
"So I thought I'd upgrade you from the jar!" Reaching down, he brings one of his boots up. Posing it upon an open palm, an excited look spread across his face as if he were advertising it. "Tadaa~" Noticing your lack of excitement his eyes droop to a bored look. "Fine be that way, but you'll learn to love it." With that his hand tilted, rolling you into the other boot lying upon the floor.

Tumbling into the footwear abyss, with splat you land upon the moist indent of his sole. Your master has always taken care of himself, his feet are no exception. But in all the time that you've known him, you'd never seen him replace this pair. And now you're sure he never did, judging by the footprint you've landed in.
Above his face hovers beyond the boot's maw, a big cheeky grin plastered on his face.
"Atleast it's nice and warm from my feet right? Try even harder next time and MAYBE you can move back into necklace~" With that he stands back up, sliding a burgundy sock off of his lightly tanned foot, wiggling his toes happily.  Folding it a bit to form a proper barrier, satisfied he jams it into the boot's entrance. The last thing you see before darkness envelops your new home, is the academy crest imprinted upon the sock's sole.
You remember when you used to wear those...


End Notes:
Does anyone know what the area between the glans and the shaft is called? Like that ravine between the two, cause I have no idea. Neck of the glans? Dick ravine?
Reward and Wrath by MearlyReading
Author's Notes:
I was in a weird headspace writing this. Not only did I go kinda cruel with this one, I also felt like verbalizing the spells. Seems kinda cringe in retrospect, let me know what you think.

Stirring from your sleep due to a muffled door slam, you pried your head from the moist insole of your shoe bed. Returning to a world dominated by the smell of your master's feet.
The sound of him kicking his casual (non academy) shoes off reached your prison, followed by the steps of his dainty feet growing louder and louder.

Looking up, light began to pour into your home/prison as his sock was removed form the entrance.
But rather than sticking a hand down to fish you out, he simply picked the whole boot up. Shaking it as you somersaulted out the leg hole.

Landing with a thud at his feet, you dizzily looked up at him. The giant's face blurred as your vision focused, on the bright side he looked happpy. REALLY happy actually, a devious smile now that you focus. This can't be good...

"Guess what I did todaaay~" he chimed, rocking back and fourth in place. His socked soles raising off the ground as he shifted onto his tip toes. For a moment you could have sworn you'd heard a muffled scream. Before he slammed back down onto his soles silencing it.
Worried you looked up at the towering apprentice.
"A-another tiny?" You stuttered, wondering if he had chosen to replace you.

The smile fading from his face a little, he pouted slightly.
"Darn, that was actually a good guess..." your world shaking as he fell onto his butt. He brought his right foot up close to you before pulling off his crimson sock.
Revealing a shrunken girl! Chained to his foot by alchemical linking thread, his tan kissed toes wiggling in delight.

Staring at you her blue eyes glared at you from behind her snow white bangs, as if commanding you to assist her.
Struggling at the chains she screamed muffled frustrations as sweat from both your master's foot and her own body dripped off her pallid skin.
And... she was completely naked!
A small tuft of pubic hair matching the drapes crowning her immaculate pussy.

"A-a girl?!" you questioned, this was a boys only academy after all.
And your surprise was met with an understanding nod from the towering boy above.
"Yep~ She's from the witch's academy up in the mountains. You know in northern Yorwik?" Leaning over, he poked her with a socked toe, only infuriating the tiny woman even more.
"Dummy challenged me to a magi-duel after I bought the last silverleaf wand, even tried to shrink ME and boy was that a mistake~" chuckling at the memory, you looked back at the girl. Who seemed deflated after hearing of her own failures.
"Rules are rules though, she's my property now~" Leaning down, poking you closer to her.
"So I figured my new property could, get to know my old property?" his eyebrows going up and down. You blushed at the insinuation, the girl beginning to thrash once more.

"Come ooon~" he teased shaking his foot back and fourth, each change in direction bringing about another muffled shout from the nude girl along for the ride.
With a sigh you approached his foot, resistance was futile and you knew that.
The girl was chained up quite high, and approaching her you noticed only her legs and pussy were in reach of your head.
"What's her name?" you asked.
"I dunno, Irene or something?" he scoffed. You doubted the accuracy of that statement, but it'd have to do for now.

Bringing your face to her crotch, you leaned in as she froze. Nose almost touching her pussy before giving it a sniff.
After a month of nothing but dick and feet, the smell of her love slit was intoxicating.
"Sorry Irene." You muttered, the girl giving a muffled remark. But you simply ignored her.
Whatever moral issues you had with this were washed away by that heavenly scent, as you brought your lips to her pussy... and began licking.

The sweet juices of her pussy coating your tongue, you moaned a bit as she squirmed. The taste a mix of their salty sweat and her sweet nectar

With every stroke of your tongue, the girl fought harder and harder against her restraints. Trying to move her crotch away from you, refusing the pleasure you were giving her.

Above your master watched with wide eyes, slowly stroking his own hardening member through his pants as he watched you violate his would be rival.
Even your own dick began to react, brushing against her feet every now and then as you grinded into the wall of your master's heel. Still stuffy from spending all day inside his boots.

Finally the foot pulled away, the sweet taste of her pussy ripped from you.
Looking up you must have looked quite dissapointed, as your giant master took notice.
"Oh don't worry~ You'll get her back. Just let me..." pointing a massive finger at you, he muttered a few words under his breath.

A familiar feeling you'd felt once before went coursed through your body, growing upwards as your eyes lit up.
Only for it to stop, leaving you still dwarfed by your former classmate.
"What did you think I was gonna grow you back? Pff, you'd probably try and kill me or something~" he chimed, instead pushing his foot back to you.

Now your head reaching just below the arches of his toes. Your dick now easily capable of reaching the tied up girl. Pushing against her stomach, precum smearing upon her flawless skin.
But the first thing you did, was pull the gag from her mouth.

A wicked smile bursting upon her face.
"GARGATIO SWEESH!" she screamed.
You looked around, then to your master who had a smug look on his face.
"Silly girl, only an prodigy of size manipulation would be able to cast at that size. Like me~" bringing a hand to his chest to indicate his superiority.

The girl's pupils shrunk, realizing that not only was she doomed to be a toy to this brat's toy. But she'd become... mundane!
"With that spell, she was trying to swap exchange sizes with me." He informed you whilst scrunching his toes, smothering the tiny girl in a days hard work.
"So go ahead and ravage her, considering she would have stomped us flat.. would that have worked..." he hissed.

Obeying, you readied your cock upon her lower lips. Her eyes fearful at the size difference.
Your dick was like a thick 12 incher at this size. And judging by how tight she looked... hoo boy.

Slowly you pushed forward, letting her get used to the girth as she breathed through her nose.
"You smell like his foot." she hissed, though you paid it no mind.
"You better get used to it." You muttered back, pushing further in as her body began to give way.

It had been so long since you'd fucked anything but footflesh or a monolithic dick, you forgot what it had felt like!
The feeling was exquisite, her tight pussy struggling to contain your love rod. Gripping it in a heavenly embrace.

As for the girl, the tone of superiority was long gone. Replaced by rampant screams as she cursed your master.
Things such as "YOU SHOULD BE A SPLOTCH UPON MY BOOT RIGHT NOW!" and "MY PARENTS WONT LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS!" but he simply got off on it.
Brandishing his own dick as he began to beat it, watching you have your way with the snobby former witch.

"Fuck, you smell so good." You muttered, nuzzling into her neck as you continued to mash her privates.
Even though she'd been stuck in a foot occupied sock for the last few hours, her perfume and natural scents still shown through. Mixed with the scent of your master, it drove you rabid.
"G-Get off me your barbari-aguhhayh~" Her words lost with a more powerful thrust from your dick, ramming deeper than ever before.
Her body going limp as you fucked her raw.
Banging her so hard that her body was bouncing all over, chains rattling with each movement.

Watching from above, the titanic magi got a rather devious idea. His lightly freckled nose wrinkling a bit as he sneered a conflicted grin. Slowly and carefully moving his other foot towards the two tinies making love upon his sole, he eventually sandwiched the two between his soles.

"Just reminding you two who's in charge..." he snickered, beating his meat a bit slower. He relished in the power he held, but his toy had yet to even thank him. This girl was upstaging him...

Down below the feeling of being squished between two soft soles as you ravaged a beautiful woman was just too much, you were nearing orgasm as your master's scent mixed with the smell of sex in the air.

"I-I'm gonna come!" You shouted, the girl gritting her teeth as she too neared climax.
But it did not come, for the toes of your master grasped your body pulling you back. Erection throbbing as it is denied orgasm.  
Similarly the tiny girl's hips thrust against nothing, desperate for release.

Punching  and scratching at the toes that held you, fury began to flow through your body.
"Let me go! She's mine!" You shouted at him, receiving a light stomp for your outburst. Slamming you hard into carpeting below.
"Just as I thought." he muttered. "I give you someone to dominate, and you start thinking you have ANY say at all!" glaring at you, he turns his attention to the girl.
Poking the chains, they unleash her by his command. Causing her to fall to the floor, where he begins fingering herself.
Not noticing his giant fingers wrapping around her.


Muttering under his breath, she begins to grow in his grasp. Before becoming about two feet tall.
"I-ron elasteek" he mutters again poking her stomach before smirking. Bringing the sex toy sized girl over his throbbing penis, he moves you into position to watch. Trapping your head between his toes.

Before trusting into his onahole of a rival.
"Enjoy the show." He teased, thrusting his member into her undersized pussy while her legs bounced uselessly with each thrust down to his soft balls.
Her stomach bulging slightly as her body struggled to contain him.
Trapped and powerless as your master used and abused your former prize, you began to grind upon your master's sole in a defeated manner. Dick pushing up against his supple foot flesh as it neared bursting.

The tiny girl's screams echoed in your head as you came. Shooting your load all over the soft arch of the massive tyrant's foot.

Eventually the girl's screams reached a fever pitch, her tiny body going limp in his grasp as she was filled with seed.
A satisfied smirk on the dominating magi's face as he pulled out, letting her roll onto an open palm below where she began to shrink back to her previous size.

Snatching her away, he brought your former prize to his face.
"Mine." He said simply, popping her in his mouth. Swallowing her whole as you looked on in disbelief.
Patting his stomach the giant looked down at you, giving a smirk before grabbing a neatly folded towel from his bedside.
"I'm gonna go take a shower. Also, you're going back in the bottle." he stated flatly, before walking into a nearby room.

You had to get away from him.

End Notes:
I wanted to show off his more domineering and jealous side in this one, did it come off as too much?
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12209